Privileged Protest by JustForTribute
Summary:

A young college freshman runs a protest to demand equal rights for a select group of people.

 

If you feel generous and want to add a chapter to this, request your own story, or just toss me a penny for moral support! Then have a glance at my ko-fi
https://ko-fi.com/justfortribute


Categories: Crush, Feet, Humiliation, Insertion, New World Order, Slave, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, FF/f
Warnings: The Following story is appropriate for all audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Pantheon of Goddesses Universe
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes Word count: 30240 Read: 65013 Published: April 20 2019 Updated: June 10 2019

1. Privileged Protest by JustForTribute

2. Militant Protests by JustForTribute

3. Militant Punishments by JustForTribute

4. Family Protests by JustForTribute

5. The Real Protest by JustForTribute

6. Consequences of Protest by JustForTribute

7. Protesting the Rules by JustForTribute

8. Steering Protests by JustForTribute

9. A New Protest by JustForTribute

10. Researching Protests by JustForTribute

11. Divine Observations by JustForTribute

12. Protest to Far by JustForTribute

Privileged Protest by JustForTribute

Privileged Protest

Emma Yannis - Music Student

The alarm blasted across her dorm room, warning all of the occupants of the room that a new day was about to begin. Emma was a typical freshman student, for a Titan. Her long blonde hair fell around her face as she rolled over in bed, blowing at it irritably she fumbled around for her data-pad to shut down the alarm. The noise abruptly stopped, and she turned back over to snooze for another half hour. As the alarm returned, the young woman sighed her frustrations and hammered it off once more, pushing herself up and out of her plush white bed. “Good Morning!” she spoke into the air as her eyes scanned the floor for any disrespectful humans.
 It had been over a hundred years since the Titans had enslaved humanity. Most of them had never known life without human servants. Emma was no different; she had always had the small people serving her every need and never really saw any problem with the arrangement. They helped her, and they were contributing to Titan society, The issue she had was how her people treated the wild humans.
 Her delicate bare feet slapping quietly across the room as she lumbered  into her ensuite bathroom, she smiled to herself. Today was the day for social change. As she lifted her toilet seat, she smiled down at the three humans clinging to the ceramic edge around the cold pool, “Good morning Floaties! I appreciate your service!” she sang down to them as she slowly lowered her panties and turned to sit. Feeling her bladder relax she smiled down between her thighs as a small movement of her hips directed the stream to push one of her floaties under the water. A light ringing came from her bedroom, and she glared at it in frustration, “Answer it and bring it to me!” she called towards the bedroom.
  Shortly after her friend's voice could be heard from the other room. “Emma? Are you there?” Emma smiled as Ria’s voice came from her pad in the other room, “I’m here Ria, Just caught me at a bad time!” she felt her morning movements would be more than just her pee as the small pad with Ria’s face on it was carried across the floor by six of her human servants. “Ewww, Emma! I don't want to see you on the toilet, especially from this angle!” Ria teased as the pad was held by Emma’s feet while she looked down a little embarrassed as a splash audibly echoed from the toilet. “Sorry Ria, I needed more than I thought,” she smiled as she picked the datapad up from the servants and brought it to her face. “Your protest is today right? ‘Equal rights for humans’ outside the library?” Ria changed the subject quickly not interested in discussing her friends morning relief. Emma grinned as she nodded, “Yep! Today we will be protesting the horrible way Titans treat the free humans! I wish you would join us!” her friend giggled at her, “How many floaties are in your toilet?” The blonde quickly looked down before back to her friend, “It was Three although not anymore.” she said proudly. Ria rolled her eyes, “I love how your mind works, I find it fascinating how you can campaign for equal rights for a species you are literally shitting on.” Emma sighed as she stood and flushed, moving over to her Bidet. “You know full well that employed humans are contributing members of Titan society, My protest is about the free humans!” she said, irritated by her friends’ misunderstanding. She slowly counted the humans that came out from the wall of the bidet to clean her nethers; Ria noticed the averted eyes and subtle counting. “How many humans are cleaning you this morning then Emma?” Nearly losing count, she grimaced and looked back to her pad, “Thirty I think, I had to flush two yesterday for jabbing me with their brushes, I was just making sure they had been replaced.” The pad erupted into laughter as her friends' dark brown hair became a blur, “AHAHAHAHA, If these people ever get equal rights, how will you get clean after using the bathroom?” The blonde sighed again, “These are employed, humans! They will always be here; I have no idea how we would keep clean without them!” the young student was getting frustrated by her friends' deliberate misinterpretations of her protests. Ria giggled, finding Emma’s mind a wonderful enigma, “I’ll probably stop by after class, Want me to bring you some lunch?” Rising to her feet, the blonde Titan thanked her bidet workers before heading back into her bedroom. “That would be great; we’re going to be out all day, well until four, then I have rehearsal.” Sliding into her chair in front of her Vanity, Emma carefully pushed her feet into the box that sat underneath it, letting out a small sigh of pleasure as the kissing began. Ria’s massive grin returned, “That’ll be the one-hundred humans you have constantly kiss your feet whenever you’re home then?” Emma nodded before correcting the statement, “one-hundred and fifty, I upgraded to the XL pack last weekend.” her friend lifted her eyebrow incredulously “What happened to the last hundred?” Emma shook her head, “How am I supposed to know, I put them in the trash.” the roaring laughter returned as her friend vanished from the camera to seemingly roll around in her bed. “What’s so funny? I am sure you have a kiss box under your desk!” The Brunette recovered as her smiling face reappeared on the screen, “I do, I just don't advocate for human rights!” the final push was too much for the younger student, “You’re intentionally ignoring my cause Ria! It’s really starting to bother me!”
  The two girls continued to talk about other subjects as Emma had her nails filed and cleaned by her small servants. Her friend not entirely done with her teasing requested a conversation with her nail artist. The little girl looked terrified as the huge datapad was brought down to her, the grinning brunette staring at her keenly. “What is your name human?” her friend said, Emma was unable to hear the small things reply, but it caused Ria to burst out laughing again. “Emma, Squash this one under your finger, she has offended me!” Not really thinking it about it, Emma brought her finger down on top of the small human, intent on snuffing the small creature before Ria interrupted, “Stop!” The blonde did so, leaving the small servant pinned under her finger. “See, I am a Goddess to you! You are an insect in a world of gods! Release her Emma; I am done with her!”
  As she brought the camera back around to her face, Emma looked at her friend, confusion written all over her face, “Why did you do that to her?” The brunette put her screen between her feet as she sat on the toilet, “Five floaties Emma, now you can see what it's like to be subjected to that view!” The student rolled her eyes, “Eww, I already said I'm sorry! Why did you torment my nail artist?” The reply came over a rush of water as the other Titan relieved herself, “Because I could, That's the nature of our relationship with humans, You need to learn that. I’ll talk to you later; I am not going to subject you to the fate I have planned for my floaties.” Emma went silent as the connection cut off. If that was the true nature of the relationship, then her protest was going to be an uphill fight.
  
4 Hours later

Striding out in front of the library, dressed in her short pink skirt and pastel pink T-shirt, the beautiful blonde titan slammed her sign into the grass beside the walkway, ‘Equal Rights for Free Humans!’ it read as she crossed her legs and sat down in the path. “Okay, You can come out now, You’re under my protection!” she declared, looking at the bush line. The twelve small humans came jogging towards the waiting titans, each holding protest signs, “Line up across the path and wave your signs! Today we will make social change!” Looking over her small line of protesters she felt a sense of pride in her ability to inspire the humans into protesting. They sat in silence for nearly an hour, the few titans that had encountered their small wall had simply stepped over the small line and continued on their way. Emma was getting frustrated by the ignorance of the other students and was considering confronting people when Jenna appeared. The black-haired girl stopped at the protest line. The small humans dwarfed by her huge boots that towered the line, her long black-pantyhose stretching up under a long black dress. The dark figure was imposing, and the small humans looked like they were about to run when their Titan intervened. “Hey Jenna, These are under my protection, We are protesting for Equal rights of free humans! Would you like to join?” The tall, dark woman smirked as she appraised the pink fairy-like girl before her, “I like to grind humans under my boots, When your protest ends, I’m going to grind these, I just want them to know who will be ending them!” Emma sighed, “Well, After the protest that's up to you! Legally, Although I would ask you to consider not wasting their life in such a senseless way!” Jenna laughed as she squats down over the line of humans, “Hear that, 2 hours and you’re mush on my boots!” her grin turned sinister as they all cowered away, two of them visibly pissing themselves. The blonde girl cleared her throat, “If you're not interested in participating in my protest, Please move along and stop intimidating my protestors!” The black-clad titan stood and stretched, “Aaah, I am patient” she declared as her huge boot lifted from the ground and passed over the humans, followed by the other as she walked away.
 “Sorry about her. She is one of the main reasons we are protesting! To protect you from her kind!” the small line finally reassembled as the woman that had been leading the humans stepped up towards the blonde titan's leg, “excuse me, mistress, Are you really going to let her kill us after the protest?” she said as respectfully as she could manage in her emotionally shaken state. Emma smiled down to the small woman, her sign reading ‘Freedom from Oppression’, “Once the protest is over, I can do nothing to protect you from her Unless we can inspire some social change!” she proudly declared pointing at the small woman's sign. The human defiantly tossed the sign to the ground, “You could escort us back to the safety of the bush line!” she screamed, respect lost. The blonde was taken back by the defiant tone, “Don’t seek to order me around small one! I am doing this for you! Have some appreciation that I am giving up my day off to protest YOUR rights!” the little human seemed undeterred by her scolding tone. “We Exposed ourselves! Risking everything for this protest and you haven't brought any other Titans! You haven't confronted anyone for their sadist nature! YOU have sat there on your phone for hours!” Emma glared at the little human, about to explain the value of a Titans time when Ria flopped down on the grass next to her sign. “Problems Em?” she said, looking between Emma and the small human defiantly staring up at her. “No, No problem Ria, I am famished did you bring lunch?” she said turning to her friend. Sparing the human a deadly glance, she added, “Back in line Diane, Now.” Her tone beggared not refute, and the small human turned white as she picked up her sign. “Trouble with the troops?” the brunette girl teased as she fished out the snacks she had bought from the canteen. “They are just a little shaken because Jenna has promised to crush them after the protest.” she sighed as she accepted the small box being offered to her. “Oh, That explains why Jenna is lurking on the bench over there; I was going to invite her to join us for lunch.” Ria watched the tiny expressions on the protestors face as she spoke of Jenna and was not disappointed by the fear on them. “Perhaps another day, I don’t think she agrees with my protest, Oh these are adorable! Today's special?” the blonde girl squealed in delight as her slender fingers plucked a squirming human coated in orange powder from the box. Ria schooled her face as to not erupt in laughter as the protest line stared in horror at the pink-glad Titan.”Yep, Curried humans, Made by humans with humans, for Titans!” she said proudly as she lifted a squirming figure between her fingers, gesturing to the protest line. “Your little friends don’t seem to approve of your lunch!” she said smiling as the small figure in her fingers slipped between her lips. Emma looked down at her protestors who had broken formation and were gathering around talking amongst themselves as she sucked on the small figure. “I keep telling everyone this protest, mmm, this is so good, We’ll have to get the recipe.” she lost her thought as she turned back to Ria. Her friend pulled out her datapad before flipping it around to show her friend, “Recipe is listed on the menu.” The blonde's eyes lit up as is took out her pad to get a copy.
  The small tapping on her foot would of gone unnoticed if Ria hadn’t gestured down to it as they spoke, Emma looked down to see Diane trying to get her attention, the assembled humans behind her. “Why are you not in line! This is a protest for YOUR rights! You should be protesting!” she declared, the small women refusing to recoil from her sharp tone. “THIS PROTEST IS A JOKE! YOU ARE THE ONLY TITAN HERE, AND YOU’RE AS BAD AS THE REST OF THEM!” Ria started laughing as Emma turned red, “I am not! I am giving up my day to try and create social change for your benefit! How can you compare me to people like Jenna!” the small humans all started screaming together up at their titan hostess. “WE ARE FIGHTING FOR EQUALITY FOR ALL HUMANS! YOU ARE EATING OUR KIN RIGHT NOW!” The blonde glared down at the disobedient human, “No, We are here for FREE humans, Titan owned humans are already a protected class! I am looking to protect the unprotected from random acts of murder!"
Ria's giggles ruined the mood of the situation as she reached down, laying her hand out before the protestors. “Any of you want to offer yourselves to me, I’ll protect you from Jenna.” she smiled sweetly down to them as two men stepped up on to her hand. Emma snorted, “Now, They are owned humans. It’s not their rights I am fighting for!” she declared as the loud sound of crunching came from next to her. Ria chewed loudly on the two people who had offered themselves to her as she sighed in satisfaction. “Not as good as the curried ones, Wild humans always taste healthier somehow” she cooed. Diane lost her mind in rage, “YOU ARE LETTING HER EAT PROTESTORS IN FRONT OF YOU! YOU ARE A MONSTER!” The blonde titan sighed in anguish at the accusations, “Why is my stance so hard for people to understand, I’m done here, Ria let’s go get some more of those curried humans before rehearsal.” Her friend smiled broadly and pushed herself to her full height, her friend joining her as she yanked the sign out of the ground. “I was hoping the humans would understand my position” she muttered as the two titans stalked off towards the canteen.
  Diane glared after the pink-skirt in the sky with seething rage as a long shadow fell over them, blocking the sun. “Well Well Well, Looks like it’s boot time!” the ominous voice of Jenna thundered around them. “RUN!” they all screamed in unison as they took off towards the bush line, the loud crashes and girlish giggles haunting them as Jenna took her time in snuffing the remaining protesters one by one.

End Notes:

If you like the setting or would just like to see more one-shots like this, let me know with direct contact or leaving a review :)

Militant Protests by JustForTribute
Author's Notes:

Experimental second chatper

Militant Protests

Samantha Hargreaves - Yannis College

 The huge datapad made up the whole wall of her small hideout, The resistance network had managed to scavenge a good number of these pads over the last few years and now had managed to infiltrate the titan online society. Samantha was the region leader for Yannis College, her social group ‘Equality for All’ consisted of members of the human resistance spread throughout the large campus. The group were about to rally for there biggest operation ever; They were going to launch an attack on their oppressors and take revenge for the twelve freedom fighters who had recently lost their lives trying to campaign peacefully.
‘Samantha says: Josh has the stuff, We meet at 05:00.’
‘Frank says: Northern group is in position.’
    ‘Chris says: Canteen group is ready, it's about time.’
    ‘Emma says: urgh, can’t we meet at noon?’
Sam banged her head on the datapad, in her tortured forty years of life she had never met a human as unmotivated as Emma. She had missed all of the group meetings since joining the group and had only recently expressed interest in actually getting involved. Sighing to herself Samatha pushed her hand against Emma’s name and reached over to the ‘call’ button.

Emma Yannis - Yannis College

 Relaxing back in her bath the blonde titan started stimulating herself below the water, It had been a long day of theory study, and she needed the ‘Me Time’. When her datapad started beeping she was genuinely annoyed although she could feel how close she was. “Answer it!” she declared, watching the small human run along the rim of the bath and click answer on the call. Emma continued edging herself as she spoke towards the datapad, “Hi, Who is it? Mmmm.” Moments of silence passed before an older female voice came through that Emma had never heard before, “Is this Emma? Are you somewhere safe?” The blonde girl felt her approach lessen a little as this woman distracted her from her imagination, “Yea it’s Emma, Can I help, I’m three fingers deep right now! Ughmm mmm.” There was another period of silence that the titan exploited to edge herself even closer to the climax she could feel approaching, “It’s Samantha, from Equality for All, I need to know you’ll be able to do your part tomorrow morning?” -- “OOOH YEEEEEAAAAH!” The student screamed as she slid back down into her bath, basking in her afterglow. “Okay, I wasn’t expecting you to be so passionate about it. Listen, I’ll be at the meeting point by 0430 if you want to go over the plan again, Poisoning a whole college doesn’t sit well with everyone.” The voice on the end of the connection spoke nervously. Emma was in a euphoric state as Samantha kept talking, the blonde girl not really listening, “I’ll be there for 0500, canteen back door, I’ll be wearing pink, blonde hair.” she cooed as her toe knocked the datapad from the side of the bath.
 
Samantha Hargreaves - Yannis College

 The connection went dead, and Samantha finally felt a bit better about the plan, Wherever Emma was based it was much brighter than her dark basement. The whole room was white; it looked spacious, and with no background noise of nearby titans, unlike the constant pounding of feet above her hideout. ‘I’ll have to ask Emma where she's staying that she's comfortable to go out in pink, no camo there at all.’ she thought to herself as she started to pack her go bag. Leaning her head out to the common room she called down to Si and Weston, The only two members of her resistance cell left after the library incident. “You two muppets better be sleeping, we’re up at 0400 for operation kill the whores!”
  The operation name was fitting as all of Titan Society were female, humanity had no idea how the vast beings were able to reproduce with no men among them, but ultimately it didn't matter. All of them were sadistic murderers, and tomorrow the EFA would score the first recorded victory over the giant bitches in over 20 years.
  Sam unfolded the map and ran over the plan once more, finding Emma was on the social network had been a stroke of luck, All humans know to join the local resistance you set your profile name to reflect the area you operate. It seems Emma had set up her name but not requested to participate until Samantha had approached her. The new girl had contributed so much intel about the canteen, and its operating procedures; she had made this whole plan viable. She also claimed to have a way into the chilled vaults where the sauces are stored, as long as she could deliver on her part, tomorrow, many titans would die.

Emma Yannis - Yannis College

Sliding her delicate feet into the box under her desk for appropriate kissing Emma reflected on the conversation with Samantha. ‘Poisoning a whole college’...”Wait…” she spoke allowed to herself. Flicking her datapad over to the social group she spent a few minutes going through the chat logs. “Mmm this is a little more than a normal protest group, I think they may be terrorists!” her face drained of colour as she called Ria, who was on an ‘Earth-spa’ holiday.
  “Heya Em! Hows spring break?” her friends face appearing brightly on her screen. “Heya Ria, its fine, hows Earth?” The brunettes face lit up as she flipped the camera and panned around, “Replica human cities everywhere! Some of them have intact human communities being kept for historical reference; it's fascinating!” Emma was unable to hide her jealousy; she had always wanted to go to earth but had always had plans scuppered by her overbearing mother. “Looks magical Ria, listen, I may..or may not..of join a terrorist group!” the video went blurry as the camera snapped back to Ria’s now very concerned face, “What the hell are you talking about! You’re no terrorist!” The blonde went red as she shared the chat logs through the data connection, “The leader called me and told me they plan on poisoning the school!” The line went silent as Ria went into what Em referred to as ‘nerd mode’ and scanned through the data she had been sent. Her friend smiled as she looked back to Emma’s blue eyes, “You have indeed joined a terrorist group! HoweverI think I have a way out for you” the young student blanched, “oh no no no, I can’t go to prison! I haven't graduated yet!”
  Ria shook her head, “I can tell you how to solve this, but you need to promise me you’ll do exactly what I say!” Emma nodded rapidly, a tear in her eye as she pleaded with her friend, “I’ll do whatever it takes!” The brunette girl lifted a squirming human girl to lips and kissed her, “I love earth..” she declared as she slid the squirming thing between her lips swallowed it whole.”Okay Emma, Here is what you do. The first thing you need to know is that these terrorists….are humans…”

Samantha Hargreaves - Yannis College

“Fuck is cold out this time of the morning!” she complained as she met up with the northern group, “You guys have the toxin?” she asked as Frank and Josh approached. “A whole salt shaker of it,” Josh said gesturing to the large container the four behind him were carrying between them. “Great, Canteen group have already got the door unlocked, and they are meeting us by the door, We’ve got the climbing and lifting gear for when we get in.” As the group turned and started towards the canteen Frank jogged up alongside Sam, “You think this Emma girl can get us into the vault?” Nodding to him as they jogged she tried to offer some encouragement, “She seemed eager on the phone yesterday, and all info shes given us has panned out, no reason to doubt her now!”
  0500 arrived as the three core groups of the EFA finally met up in front of the large canteen door. Chris stepped up to welcome Samantha and Frank, his team behind him, “Big day is finally here! This is what we’ve been waiting for all these years!” he declared as he embraced his friends. “Where is Emma?” Sam said looking around the assembled people. “I count my eight, Chris’s ten and your two, I don’t see an Emma anywhere,” Frank said as he looked around the group. The whole group froze as the huge canteen door swung open, revealing a colossal girl wearing nothing but a long pastel pink T-shirt, ruffled blonde hair and bright blue eyes glaring down at them. “SORRY IM LATE LITTLE TERRORISTS, I NORMALLY DON’T WAKE UP UNTIL TEN!” the huge titan boomed down over them. “Holy shit, Shes, a titan!” Sam declared, “Well obviously!” Chris added, “JUST FUCKING RUN!” Frank added as the assembled group started to flee in all directions.

Emma Yannis - Yannis College

‘I wish I had put some panties on’ she scolded herself as the chill air blew her nighty around. She made a pouch in the front of her nighty lifting the rim and started collecting the fleeing humans. She felt a little silly as her chosen method of collection was exposing her nethers to the world if anyone was ever awake this early. The small humans were easy enough to collect, all gathered in one place they had very little chance to get any real distance on her. “I know you all have a good cause, but I can't allow you to kill people,” she said with genuine sympathy as the pile of prisoners built up in her nighty. “Sorry about this awkward capture, I meant to bring a bag, but I overslept!”
 Emma scurried back towards her dorm room, her nighty lifted around her chest to hold her victims as she felt exposed to the world, “I brought this on myself!” she scolded and quickly ducked back into the dorms and spilt her prize out across her bed. “Okay, If any of you run, I’ll...I’ll step on you!” she said nervously as she pulled up a pair of panties. “Okay, I don’t know if you’re replying, I can’t hear you, Just..I’m not sure what to do with terrorists!” she said flustered, digging a cage out of her wardrobe. “Right! Everyone in!” she declared opening the cage on her bed. “Not you Samantha,” she added casually as the cage filled up.  The Titan slid the cage under her bed and flopped onto her bed, locking eyes with Sam. “I’ll be texting my friend Jenna to come over and show me how to handle terrorists. She studies human behaviour for her masters.” The huge blonde sprawled out, leaving the small human between two towering thighs, “You, however, My body knows what it wants from you, Tonight has been..stimulating!” Emma slid her panties back over her legs, unsure why she put them on in the first place. She stared at the terrified looking human and smiled, bringing her left hand around her exposed pussy, tapping on her clit lightly. “Come terrorise my womanhood little fighter; You look more experienced than any human I've ever seen; show me what you can do!”

The small woman was visibly crying as Emma stripped her clothes from her, realising the tiny creature stank of something rotten, “Well I’ve no desire to fuck something as filthy as you!” Rolling out of bed the young Titan lurched towards her ensuite, tapping her water controls to expel warm water. “Stop your screaming, I’m just cleaning you up, you filthy little terrorist!” as she rolled the woman around in her hands, she started feeling a new emotion. The titan had owned humans her whole life and at times had forced her power onto them as punishment, but this level of uncaring brutality stirred something deep within her. Gripping the small woman by her foot she dangled the crying woman before her face, “I’m going to fuck you, There is nothing you can do to stop me, How does that make you feel?” Voicing the statement allowed stirred fires inside her as the small creature choked an inaudible reply. “I’ve fucked humans before, Although they were always willing! This feels...This feels like I’m making a statement!”

  Laying back on her bed, the colossal blonde spread her nethers with her left hand as she slid the little terrorist she held in her right hand down her bare skin. “Do not disappoint me, Samantha!” she teased as she slowly dragged the tiny woman's face up and down her slowly moistening slit. “Mmmm, I hope you can hear me down there; I’m about to fuck your commander!” Emma’s eyes rolled back as her fingers shoved the fighting rebel into her sex, feeling the woman fighting her life stimulated the young student on a level she hadn’t realised possible. “Oooh yes! This is...mmm...going to be...mmmmmm….Addictive.” The datapad started to ring again as she edged towards her orgasm, “FUCK SAKE NOT AGAIN!” she screamed as she contracted hard on Samantha, feeling the small girl break inside herself, the thought of taking life for pleasure snapped Emma’s power trip in an explosive orgasm. “FUUUCK YES!!!” she screamed, collapsing into her pleasurable tingles. The combination fo the early morning and mind-bending orgasm sent the young titan back to sleep, even as her datapad rang on.

  Emma rubbed her eyes as she stirred from her sleep, checking her Datapad revealed it had gone past noon and she had twelve missed calls from Ria. “Oh…” she grumbled as her hand felt between her thighs, her smooth nethers feeling clean, “Oh…” she complained again as she sat up in bed. “Okay, You were right to clean me but where is my toy?” she announced to the air, looking around the room. The small human servants appeared on her small table, a broken woman laying on a small stretcher between them. “Is she alive?” Emma inquired as she lowered her face down to the small group of humans, “Yes Maam, Barely.” The small human maid projected her voice to that her Mistress would hear. The blonde Titan smiled, “Good, Heal her up. I want to use her again soon!” she declared, amused at the horror in her servants face. “Don’t worry yourself; This bloodlust is for those who tried to implicate me in the act of terrorism! I am not blaming all humans!” she stated, unsure if the bloodlust she had felt had anything to do with the victim in reality. Reaching over her human servants the Titan tapped her pad and called her friend back.

  “Hi, Ria!” Emma declared as her friend's worried face appeared. “Emma! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!” she screamed, seeming flustered, “When you didn't answer I assumed the worst! I assumed I was wrong about them being humans! What happened!” Hanging her head a little the blonde woman teared up a little, “I’m so sorry Ria, I got distracted, It was such a rush foiling that terrorist plot! Running naked across campus! When I got back I was just as horny as anything!” her friend stared confused as she offered her apology, “Why were you running naked across campus? And how does this stop you answering your phone!!” she complained angrily. “Well, I overslept and didn't have time to get dressed, and when I got back I masturbated myself to sleep and missed your calls…”  Emma offered up as a flimsy excuse. “Okay, that tracks, sounds like you. Do you have the terrorists or have you disposed of them?” her friend queried as she seemed to enter a bathroom. Emma fished the cage out and placed it on her bed, flipping the camera to show her friend, “I got them all; I was going to ask Jenna for some disposal tips.”  The sound of her friend peeing came over the call, “Can you believe you have to bring your own floaties to public toilets on earth! Terrible… Also, Jenna’s methods would be good for you; I agree with asking her while I'm away!” Dropping the cage back on the floor Emma kicked it under the bed, “Okay, Thanks Ria, Sorry again about not getting back to you.”


End Notes:

If this is a story you have enjoyed, just let me know so I know im not writing for no-one.

Militant Punishments by JustForTribute

Samantha Hargreaves - Emma’s Sock Drawer

“Where am I?” she croaked, lolling her head around to take in the mountains of fabric around her, body screeching in pain at every small movement. “You’re in the Mistresses drawer, Lucky to be alive. She was really rough with you.” a calm male voice replied, a man dressed in clean white clothes stepped up beside her. They met eyes, and she could see the concern etched in them. “I’ve never seen the Mistress so wild before, and the idea she is considering a repeat performance terrifies me further.” Sam slowly tested her muscles, each one protested and caused a great deal of pain to move, “You have to help me escape; I can’t survive that monster snatch again!” The young man shook his head, “We do not defy the Mistress, You need to beg her for mercy if you want to avoid that fate.” Her body was broken, and she knew it, there was no way she could escape alone, this man was her only chance, “Please, She’s going to murder me! You have to help me!” The young man reached over her and drew a large shoestring across Samantha’s chest, “I’m sorry, If I were to help you, Mistress Emma would replace the whole house staff in retribution, Your life is not worth the thousands she would disregard for disobedience.” The shoelace pulled tight against her already hurting body, and she screamed in agony. “AAARGH! That fucking hurts! If I’m so fucking valuable how do you think that whore will react if you kill me!” Samantha trashed around, embracing the searing pain in hopes to somehow kill herself, everything around her was just so damn soft. The man in white carefully tied down her flailing form until she was barely able to wiggle, “I am sorry about this, You’re right, If you die before she gets to use you again then it could be the end for us all.”

Emma Yannis - Yannis College

Lounging on her sofa, the young college student read her course guide on the datapad, shaking her head at how confusing the compulsory maths unit was. “I don’t see why I need to understand basic orbital mechanics, I want to be a singer, not a pilot!” she complains, glaring at the line of bound terrorists on her table. “You all look so much less threatening when your naked and clean” she giggled as her bare foot swept the line, her huge toes nudging each tiny human over. “Jenna said we could go to her place later, Shes going to show me how to deal with you properly.” The small people were rolling around in their restraints trying to stand; the helpless display brought a small smile to Emma’s lips as she returned to the frustrating coursework. “Bring me a snack bowl” she spoke into the air, feeling the small craving in her stomach. Shortly after a small bowl arrived on the table next to her new prisoners, reaching over to it, she held her fingers over the lip. A carrot stick emerged from the bowl and placed itself between her dainty fingers, gently pinching it the titan lifted to the vegetable stick from the bowl. Emma smiled as she saw the obedient human gripping the other end of the carrot, hanging on for her life as Emma slowly moved the food towards her lips. “See little Terrorists; This is how humans are meant to behave,” she stated, opening her mouth slowly and breathing her minty breath across the back of the tiny woman gripping the carrot stick. Licking her lips, she slowly placed the carrot stick onto her tongue and let her teeth break the end off with a loud crunch. The human now trapped in her mouth lost all devotion and started screaming. Pushing the small being to the roof of her mouth Emma enjoyed the salty flavours as the pinned woman beat on her tongue. “Mmmmm, Your race is just so dang tasty!” Returning to her study, she carefully kept the small human alive in her mouth as she chewed the remainder of the carrot stick. The little prisoners were treated to the view of the beautiful blonde titan teen occasionally allowing her snacks head to appear between her lips to scream before being slowly sucked back in. The contrast of stunning student studying and terrified human torture made the formerly free humans dread thier future, This girl was a monster, and she didn’t even know it.

  Two hours and seven slowly drawn out snacks later, Emma finally put her datapad down and stretched her long arms out above her. “AUUGH, I’m still no closer to understanding why landing on a planet too fast is bad for the planet, They are just balls of metal…Anywaaaay, Time to go and visit Jenna!” she said with perky happiness that comes from having no cares in the world. With a dismissive wave of her hand, her house servants started dragging the bound prisoners into her purse while she went to find a cute pair of socks to wear under her trainers. Sliding her draw open she grinned in delight at the bound form of Samantha wriggling on top of her unicorn socks. “You were a delight this morning girl! I look forward to our next session!” she teased as she slowly pushed the tied human from her desired socks. “I’ll be taking these; I’m going to take your terrorist friends to see someone who can help me understand wild humans better.” The tiny girl was screaming in pain as Emma slowly slid the drawer closed, cutting off the pained cries, “Mm, I’ll need to be a little more careful with her next time, She looks really broken.”

  Jenna’s dorm was a few minutes walk away, Her friends at college were seniors, and at Yannis, the senior dorms were right next to the library. Pressing the small pad by the door, she saw the face of her friend briefly appear before the door slid open. “Emma! Glad you came, Sorry about the other day, seeing those tiny protesters got my desires fired up.” The blonde girl hugged her friend and gently placed the purse on her kitchen table. “It’s fine; I know we don’t agree on the subject of wild humans. That’s kind of why I’m here, These wild humans are terrorists that tried to get me to kill people!”  lifting her small purse and opening the seal she revealed the twenty-one tightly packed bound humans. “Ooo Wilds? Babe, you came to the right place!” Jenna said excitedly as she grabbed a large jar from her shelf, “Let's get them in here and have a chat about how...vicious..you want to be!” Emma tipped the purse into the jar, feeling a little guilty as she heard the cry out in pain as they slammed into the cold glass.
 
 The two girls collapsed into Jennas’ comfortable armchairs, placing the jar on the table between them, Emma saw the KissBox under the table, “Oh wow, You have the KissBoxVibro!” her dark-haired friend grinned and nudged the box towards her. “Give it a go. The Vibro button is at the back, reach through the humans with your toe.” Squealing in delight Emma slid her feet into the box, “I thought these expired really quickly, I never got them because the idea of replacing them all the time sounds like work!” Jenna exploded in giggles, “Yep, shaking humans violently against your soles expires them quickly, I think it’s worth it though, I normally order them in bulk, only $25 a box.” Emma loved the immediate impact as the humans lunged all over her feet to kiss them, “Wow they are so eager!” she exclaimed. “They don’t want you to push the Vibro button, They’ve learned that if I get what I need from them quickly, sometimes I don’t push the button." Emma looked at her friend in awe, “This is so much better than my KissBox, and I haven't even turned it on!” a small buzzing sound could be heard as Emma’s delicate toes found the desired button. “Oooooh wooow that's...orgasmic!” she exclaimed as she felt the mass of humanity under her soles bouncing around, planting kisses every opportunity offered. Jenna sat in silence and let her friend enjoy the new feelings of power as she studied the jar of wild humans; her imagination was already igniting the fires of passion within her.

 “Okay, I’m ordering a batch of these right now!” The younger student declared, fishing out her datapad to place the order. Her friend smiled as she reached into the Jar and plucked out a small woman, cutting her bonds; she dropped the girl onto the table. “I am glad you enjoyed them. Once you’ve placed your order, I want you to kill this girl in a pleasurable way!” As she finished her statement, the tiny figure screeched and started to run, causing Jenna to grin as she relaxed back into her chair. “A pleasurable way?” Emma stated, confused, “How is killing a human pleasurable?” she wondered aloud as her fingers caught and snatched up the fleeing figure. Her dark-haired friend tilted her head, “That woman wanted to kill you. She wanted to steal your future and ruin your life.”  The blonde’s eyes squinted down at the squirming figure in her fingers, “That’s true, You know what, I think I would quite enjoy the feeling of you squirming against my skin.” lifting her leg she placed the small woman under her thigh and carefully lowered it down, pinning the panicking woman. Smiling to Jenna, the older girl shook her hair, “No no no, stand up!” she declared, stalking over to the blonde she moved the small woman into the middle of the chair. Roughly grabbing her friends panties under her skirt, she yanked them down, “Now sit on her!” Emma felt a little violated as her panties dropped to her ankles. She spent a moment to think about it and remembered that this is the main reason she came to Jenna. Slowly sitting down she saw Jenna’s hand still manipulating the small girl under her. Her ass slowly touched down, feeling the human slide between her soft butt cheeks, the tiny creature pounding her small fists against the approaching skin as Emma put more weight down onto her. “Oh my, this feels...Evil,” she said as her face broke out into a grin. “She deserves it, all humans do, Now before you crush the life from her, try and fart on her.” The statement irked Emma as she blushed, “I really don’t need to go that far, besides I don’t feel I could right now anyway.” Jenna sighed, “Well okay, not this time, but don’t ever take options like that off the table where humans are concerned!”

  The girls explored various forms of ass and breast torture over the next hour or so, using up a third of the wild humans as Jenna brought out more and more of Emma’s darker side. “You know, You’re really not the princess I thought you were Emma, you have some delightful desires, I’d of never thought about tying them to a glowstick, It makes sense that they should see the vagina that’s crushing them, delicious!” Blushing furiously, the blonde girl held her hand over her exposed nethers, trapping the tiny man against her clitoris. “I’d never thought of humans as anything more than servants before, This is a sexual awakening for me, And there is more to being a princess than being kind! My mother always told me I was too nice to humans.” The two girls sat in silence for a long while, each pinning a squirming human to their womanhood, The blonde girl slid the man she held into herself and removed her hand, “This has been eye-opening, Now I'm super fucking horny though, You did this to me, Jenna!” The dark-hair girl erupted in laughter, and she rubbed the girl she had pinned furiously into her clitoris, “I promise you, I’ve opened your eyes to a better lifestyle!” Pulling up her panties, feeling the light squirming from her nethers, the younger girl smiled, “I think you might be onto something.”

 As Jenna watched her blonde friend place the wild humans back into her purse she couldn’t hold back her curiosity; she pushed into the sensitive subject. “What’s it like?” she blurted out abruptly. Emma looked over at her friend as she stuffed the final couple of humans away. “What’s what like?” Feeling stupid, Jenna elaborated, “Being you...you know...The royal bloodline?” The blonde girl giggled and shook her head, “No different than being you, If you’re referring to powers, I’m forbidden to use them while at college, It’s been months since I flew anywhere…” The older girl stood and offered an embrace, “If you can do a fraction of what your mother can, I have no idea how you can stop yourself.” she exclaimed as they hugged. “It was hard, but Ria keeps me in check, She shares my burden and keeps me grounded, “ Jenna’s eye went wide. “Ria is Royal bloodline as well?!” Emma slapped her forehead, “Shit, please don’t tell anyone, I wasn’t meant to tell anyone, She’s my cousin.” Eyes dancing with delight the dark-haired girl grinned, “I won't tell anyone  If you can give me a demonstration…” Looking pleading into the eyes of her friend the younger student nervously nodded, “What do you want to see?"
Jenna stalked over to her kitchen and table and poured a line of human servants out across the counter. “When your mother conquered earth, It was said, she levitated their armies into the skies and crushed them in the air for all to see, the display was so powerful most human armies laid down their arms.” Emma sighed, “That’s how the story goes. One of her more benevolent moments.” Jenna bounced a little as she pointed to the line of humans on the countertop, “Okay, Levitate them and crush them!” Looking towards the line of obedient servants Emma sighed, then perked up a little while the man in her nethers kicked a sensitive spot. “Just this once,” she said, lifting her hand towards the humans. Slowly the humans all rose 2ft into the air and began to close in on each other, the blonde titan's fingers slowly coming together as the screams started coming from the ball of humanity. She made a fist, and the screaming ball of life turned into a small tightly packed red ball. Jenna skipped over and placed a small bowl under it as Emma let it squelch into it. “That was AWESOME! You really are a Princess!” Turning to leave the blonde casually waved back, “Please don’t tell anyone about that, or about Ria.” The older girl tipped the bowl into a pan before moving to show her friend out, “It’s our secret, Come back again for more human lessons, I’d like to show you how two titans, one bed and a whole bunch of humans make for the most wonderful evening.” Emma’s cheeks burned furiously at the implications while being as horny as she was, the invite nearly kept her from leaving. “I have to meet Ria when she gets home later tonight, Shes flying back from earth. I’ll be back to take you up on that.”


End Notes:

Drop me a review or Direct email if you have ideas for this universe.

Family Protests by JustForTribute
Author's Notes:

Emma's Family won't leave her alone.

Family Protests


Empresses Palace - Gwental Minor

Fleet Commander Lucile Yannis strode down from the royal hanger towards the throne room, her royal guards following behind her. Her skintight dark blue armour shone in the low light, the beautiful purple cape and blonde hair flowing behind her. She stood head and shoulders taller than all other titans, a blessing of her royal bloodline and she made sure all who saw her understood the authority she held. As the doors to the great throne room swung open, she bowed and then proceeded to approach the raised dais. Empress Evelynn Yannis sat on the ornate throne, awaiting the latest reports from her fleet commander and eldest daughter. As the imposing warrior reached the base of the dais, she knelt, her royal guards mirroring the motion behind her. “Empress, I bring glorious news from our battle with the Tirsgarde Federation, We finally broke their planetary shield, and I was able to lead a strike force onto the surface of their world.”
  The Empress smiled as she looked down at the assembled titans, “Rise, Tell me of your incursion.” Lucile pushed to her feet and gestured to her first, the smaller woman stepped up beside her and offered a small box. Taking the box she ascended toward the throne, extending her arms toward the middle-aged woman dressed in fine white robes. “My Empress, I present to you the ruling council of the Tirsgarde Federation, responsible for the deaths of hundreds of titans over the long war.” Evelynn sneered at the loss of life, Conquest had its price, but the Tirsgarde Federation had been the most costly war in memory. Taking the small box, the supreme leader of the titan empire popped the lid, eyes dancing at the contents. “Tirsgardians are that small? It’s incredible they held us at bay so long!” she giggled as her finger slid into the box, coming out with a tiny humanoid, 2mm tall resting under her long fingernail.”You must be petrified,” she whispered as she brought the small figure to her mouth, her huge teeth three times his size. Her tongue slid from between them and inadvertently squashed the figure against her finger. “Oops, Commander, I think I just killed the leader of the greatest foe by mistake.” Her daughter smiled as she nodded, “Once you break through their technology they are an incredibly fragile species, Our scientists are pulling apart their world right now to learn what we can, and the breeders have already started working on making sure we can farm them.” The Empress nodded, “Another tiny race to integrate into titan life; I approve commander, Well done!” standing she addressed the room, “Well done to all of you! Enjoy the hospitality of the palace!” the cheers came from her assembled guests as she gestured for Lucile to follow her into her chambers.
  The two royals left the throne room into a side room where Evelynn turned and crushed the box of microscopic Tirsgardians in her fist. “These will make wonderful toys, You’ve done the empire proud Lucile, I, however, have a much more difficult mission for you.” The battle.hardened warrior froze and stared into her mothers retreating back, “More difficult than bringing the most advanced race in the galaxy under our heel?” The Empress turned and sat in a plush chair. “I may not look it, But I am entering my six century, I will be passing on soon, I can feel it.” Fleet Commander Lucile just stared at her mother, the stoic facade on her face slipping. “Time is a cruel mistress, I knew you wouldn’t be with us forever, but I never thought…”  waving her hand in dismissal Evelynn silenced her daughter, “We already live twice as long as most titans, I’ve had my time, Goddess wills my reign to end and I accept my time has come.” She paused and stood up, walking towards the halls of ancestors. “Gwental has had an Empress from the Bloodline for as long as we have records,” she said leading her daughter past the portraits of the previous Empresses. “I know mother; I am prepared to take your place. I was hoping I could continue my push into the inner worlds; Now we finally cracked the Tirsgardians.” The two strode down the long hallway in silence as Empress spoke again, “You need to rule, You can rule from the front, As I once did when I conquered earth.” Lucile perked up, “Of course! You were a warrior empress! Stories of your deeds are known across the empire. That would be a good solution."
The older woman shook her head, “I was only able to do so because of my sister Zanna, Ria’s mother, She held stewardship of the empire while I waged my wars.” Nodding her understanding, the commander remembered her aunt fondly, the only family member to of died in her lifetime. “So you’re saying I need to make Emma my steward?” she proposed, thinking back to the last time she saw her younger sister. “That, My dear daughter, is your hardest mission yet, While you were away, Unknown to me the mentor, Joan, filled your young sisters mind with human sympathies and she has since been protesting for human rights in her college campus, according to Ria she is not totally lost but the ideals do not line up with the throne.” The pair stopped before the large statue of the first Empress of Gwental, Empress Hannah, First of her name. “They say we are descended from the Gods, Every time I look up at her statue I can't help but feel there could be truth to that. You need to spend some time with your Sister, make sure she is fit to rule, otherwise, you will not be able to crusade the stars after I pass.” the Empress said with finality.

Emma Yannis - Yannis College

The young blonde girl giggled furiously as Jenna pinned Samantha to the sole of her foot with her finger. The two had become close friends over the last few weeks as they approached summer. Ria was giggling in the corner as she watched the two friends abuse the final surviving terrorist prisoner. Emma was still sticking to her argument that free humans should be treated equally, but her new attitude towards abusing her house staff for pleasure assured Ria there was still hope for her younger cousin. “Oh Goddess, Jenna, That tickles so much, Hahahaha please..stop…” Jenna casually tossed the small human towards Emma, watching in amusement as the human bounced of her thigh and landed on the students purple panties, her pink skirt folded up from her crazed giggling. Emma felt the small bounce and blushed a little, her fingers seeking out the small Samantha, pinning her to her panty-clad nethers. Her two friends watched her eagerly as the young blonde thought about the next move, sliding her towards her inner thigh she skillfully tucked the human around the rim of the panties, trapping her against her womanhood. Her friends broke out in laughter as she smoothed her skirt back down. “I’ll be honest; I’m proud of you Em!” Ria declared as she lowered her fingers into the human snack bowl. Emma’s bright pink cheeks glowed as her datapad started blasting out a notification, taking a glance she sighed, annoyed. “Lucy is coming to visit...urgh” She sighed, tossing the datapad down onto her table, not noticing the small human woman that had been cleaning as the datapad crashed down on her, breaking her legs immediately.
"Lucy?" Jenna asked curiously; Ria flicked a human at her, “Lucile!” The dark-haired girl's eye lit up, “THE Princess Lucile? Commander of the Fleet!?” Emma sighed in resignation, “Yes, That Lucy, Also known as my know-it-all, perfect, do-no-wrong, always knows better than me, Older Sister.” The three girls sat in silence for a long moment as they processed Emma’s outburst, “Buuut you’re right, She is still Commander of the Fleet, So we should probably at least greet her at the port.” the young princess complained. Jenna jumped to her feet, “I need to get changed! I can’t meet her highness dressed like this!” Ria rolled her eyes, “You realise you’re in a room with two royals? Dressed like that.” she teased. Jenna blushed a little then smiled, “But you know, you’re you! You’re not The Blue Archangel!” she declared before scurrying from the room. “She’s right of course; We’re not really acting very royal of late, I’ll be staying on as faculty assistance after the summer, hardly a role for black ops…” Ria stopped realising what she was saying, luckily Emma seemed not to notice as she was rubbing Samantha through her panties. “You need to get dressed Em, and I’ll meet you by the Stardock in thirty minutes.”

 Emma dug through her wardrobe, finding her purple tube dress, It was formal and smart and most of all, it could expand if needed. Her sister was a stickler for royal protocol, and Em wasn't sure how her sister would take her choice to reduce to an average titan height. “Okay, Hummies, You all need to be on your best behaviour while my sister is here, She is nowhere near as nice as I am I promise you,” she spoke out into her dorm room. “Oh and triple the floaties count in the toilet, She doesn't consider it proper relief unless she pissing on at least nine humans…” she sighed as she strode from the room. Meeting her friends at the dock, she realised that Ria had also decided to wear an expanding dress, probably thinking along similar lines while Jenna looked totally out of character, her overbearing makeup and dark clothes replaced with a long elegant dress and neatly brushed hair. “Who are you meant to be Jenna? A doll?” Emma joked, amused her friend's nervous squirming, “Honestly, It’s just my sister.” Her friend looked back toward her, “I thought she could fly, why would she arrive at the dock?” the question asked with sincere confusion. “Because she doesn’t go anywhere without her royal guards and they can't fly,” Emma said almost annoyed by the question, The curiosity made sense but being reminded of her unwanted destiny was agitating her. The three girls stood in awe as the blue armoured figure crashed to the ground before them. She had come in so fast none of them had seen the approach. As her sister stood to her full height in the middle of the landing pad, the small shuttle swooped in behind, eight armoured guards leaping down to surround their commander. The young princess sighed in annoyance at the unnecessary display. “She couldn't just walk down a ramp like a normal titan!” she declared as her Amazonian sister's eyes locked with hers. A crowd had started to gather as word quickly spread of the Fleet Commanders arrival, the royal guards creating a large ring to prevent anyone from getting close as the larger woman walked toward her sister. Ria and Jenna both fell to their knees as she approached, Eyes glaring down at Emma the whole time until she towered the smaller princess. “It’s been too long!” the large girl declared, her stern face breaking into a huge grin as she crouched a little and embraced her literal little sister in a tight hug. “How have you been Ems, I’ve missed you!” she said, parting their hug, letting her stature diminish and until she stood eye level with her sister.

  Emma was a little taken back, expecting her sister to be the serious warrior the stories expressed her to be; however, the blue-clad woman in front of her was as bright and cheerful as she had been when she had first left for the navy. “I’ve missed you too Lucy; It is good to see you again, I thought mother had sent you to scold me or something! You know Ria of course.” Lucile turned and gestured for the two women to stand, “Of course I remember Ria, We went through the command academy together.” she said as Ria’s rapid hand gestures shushed her to silence behind Emma’s head. “Command what..?” Emma said confused, “Anyway, This is Jenna, She’s like your number one fangirl.” The young blonde grinned as for the first time she was able to make Jenna blush bright red. “It’s a pleasure to meet you, your majesty!” she quickly said, trying to move along from her friend's comment. “Any friend of Emma’s is a friend of mine, “ Lucile expressed, taking the shaking girls hands in her own, the black-haired girl looked like she may collapse at any moment. “We need to catch up Em, and I will not be walking back to your rooms at this stature though, While I am here, neither will you, I am sure you understand, Ria….do what you want” Emma visibly sighed and groaned, “Urgh you're still impossible! I don’t want to be different here! I don’t want everyone to think of me like a princess!” Expanding herself up to clear head and shoulders taller than the line of women, The commander glared down at her sister, “You ARE a Princess of Gwendal! You WILL resume your correct stature while you are in public with me!” Jenna was pushed aside as her friends hips pushed her away as the blonde princess grew, she was still groaning in the complaint as Jenna looked up, realising she was now eye-level with the bottom of her friend's breasts. “Happy?” Emma retorted as she turned and strode through the now four deep crowds, quickly moving aside for the large royal. Lucile watched her stalk away, “Much better, Ria, Jenny, You can follow with my guards.” she declared before striding after her moody younger sister.

  Yannis college came to a standstill as the two titan royals walked across the campus, some of the girls realising for the first time that Emma was actually the princess. It had never been a secret, but most people weren't sure what to believe. Emma stopped outside her dorm room, glaring at the small door. “After you!” she declared, glaring at her sister. “You should really have taken royal quarters sister; honestly, sometimes I wonder if you want to be normal.” Lucile spat frustrated as she reduced herself down once again. “This is cute. Similar to the rooms we have on the destroyers.” As Emma entered behind, she closed the door, leaving Ria and Jenna outside with her guards. “Listen Emy, I really do love you, Things are changing, and I need to know where you stand.” Emma flopped down into her Sofa, feeling Samantha wriggle some more. She crossed her legs and squeezed the small human; she wasn’t in the mood right now. “Where I stand on what? I am pleased to see you, Lucy, I’m not ready to go back to that life though.” The two sisters sat in silence for a long while, “When mother passes, I would like to be a warrior Empress as she once was.” Lucile began, telling Emma the whole story.

 “I still don’t agree with how we treat wild humans…” Em said, nervously. Lucile reached down to her belt and unhooked a small container, handing it over to her sister. Opening the small container, Emma gasped. “They are called Tirsgardians, Until recently our greatest foe, Hopefully soon our greatest amusement,” Lucy said, relaxing into the chair. Emma studied the thirty or so micro creatures in the container, clearly male and female humanoids. “They are so small! Oh wow, Can you imagine one of these on your clit,” she spoke mostly to herself. “Actually I can, Although I would recommend using them in fours for that particular task!” her older sister added, enjoying the blush she invoked from her sister. “I’m glad that’s where your mind went though sister, Mother was concerned you had a warped perception of the lesser life. Maybe there is hope for you.” Emma closed the small container, sliding it into her bra, “Yes, Well, Humans are not as inferior as these.” The older princess visibly sighed, “Okay, Listen, You have three weeks until summer break. You will be spending your summer break on deployment with me in the frontiers. I suggest you spend your time seriously rationalising your position!” she declared, pushing herself to her feet. “No! I cant! Ria and I were going to an Earth Spa for the summer!” Emma cried, suddenly very scared about the prospect of missing her holidays. “Our Mother has issued a decree, Ria will understand, You need to be reminded of your role on the galactic stage, I will not have my future ruined because of your misguided activism!” Lucile stormed from the room, pushing into Jenna and Ria who was waiting outside. “I trust you heard all of that!” she glared at the two women. “Jenny, I like you, but if you breathe a word of this to anyone, I’ll mount you on my wall, understood?” the Fleet Commander glared at the lowborn girl. “Of course Highness, as you command!” Jenna blurted, falling to her knees. “Ria, You have three weeks.” Lucile finally declared, before surging back to her full height and launching herself into the sky, the royal guards immediately running back towards the Stardock.

  “That was INCREDIBLE!” Jenna declared, her eyes alive with passion. Ria signed and pushed into her friend's dorm, “She didn’t even remember your name JENNY.” The dark-haired girl followed her friend into the room almost skipping in joy, “I’ll change it to Jenny, no problems!” The two stopped as they saw Emma curled up in a ball on her sofa, crying into her arms. “Em? Are you okay?” Ria asked, genuine concern. Emma looked up at her two friends, “I just want to be a normal college girl...is that so much to ask…” she whimpered. Jenna nudged her KissBoxVibro over to her friend. “Slide your little toesies into here; It will make you feel better.” The blonde girl looked down at the box, her teary face smiling slightly as she extended her slender legs and let the tiny humans begin kissing her delicate feet, “Thanks, Jen.” The three girls sat in silence as Ria looked at the small container poking from her bra, “What's that?” Em perked up a little as she remembered her sisters' gift, “Lucy’s latest conquest, They are so tiny! I think they will be a massive hit when the breeders get going. Gripping the small container she carefully spilt the micro people out across the table, the three titans looking down on their tiny forms. Jenna’s mouth dropped, “Oh Goddess, I can feel myself getting damp looking at them! They are so tiny!” she declared. “They are all I have right now, so we need to be careful, I’ll try and get some more though,” the Princess said eagerly, feeling a little better as they watched micro people explore her table.






End Notes:

If you have any comments or ideas, feel free to drop me a direct message or leave a review! All feedback is welcome!

The Real Protest by JustForTribute
Author's Notes:

A real foe emerges to hold Emma to her previous lessons.

Underground Caverns - Pyraxi Prima - Titan Allied World

The cries of the titan finally subsided as the huge woman died. The cheers erupted from the assembled humans, all eager to get a slice of titan meat. This particular titan had been a baker on the main street above, lured underground and beaten to death by the resistance forces. Garth sat at the table along the main entrance, cooking a large piece of meat as the latest motivational stream started. The leader of Equality for All was a titan named Francine, based somewhere on Gwental Minor, although everyone knew the power behind the EFA was Vicky, the Iceborne titan-slayer, blessed by the universe to protect the smaller races. Julien pushed Garth as he sat next to his friend, “What do you think it will be this month? Franny finally bringing the princess in?”, Garth’s larger frame sighed heavily through his beard at his friends' optimism, “The last we heard of the princess she was very nonchalant to our cause, I wouldn't get your hopes up.” Juliens face didn't dim, his young blonde features frustratingly optimistic, “Well I have a nice slab of titan ass meat and mug of the finest stolen wine, Tonight your misery will not drag me down!” he chirped, lifting his ceramic mug for a toast as the screen started displaying a prerecorded video.

As the screen came on, the light blue face of their Iceborne saviour appeared, gripping a shining silver sword. She spoke with intense severity that drew the eyes of all around the screens. “You all know me as the Titan-Slayer, I’ve been out of touch for many years and that I apologise for. I have been assisting our allies of the Tirsgarde Federation against the titan invasion. Unfortunately, they have broken through, Although not without cost, We made them bleed!” Julien nudged Garth, “Hey, Titan-slayer survived a titan invasion…” the bigger man shushed his friend to silence as he listened intently to the broadcast, knowing it would only go out once. The blue woman flourished her sword for the camera as she continued. “The Tirsgardians have provided me, us, with new weapons and technology that will tip the scales for the resistance. This blade is sharpened to a micron, capable of slicing even royal titan skin and bone.” The crowd began muttering as the figure on the screen burst into a skilful display of swordsmanship, Garth silenced Julien before he could speak this time, watching the display on the screen. The blue Iceborne woman stopped and looked sternly towards the camera again. “My name is Victoria Rigel, Titan-slayer, now that Tirsgarde has fallen, I will be returning to the resistance to bring down empire from within, with you, my people!” as she finished her declaration she vanished in a purple mist, the video cut out shortly after.

 The conversation ran on late into the night, each member of the EFA finding new energy knowing that their real leader was returning. “Did you see the way she moved? She's going to cut them all down!” Julien cheered as he started leading the others in a drinking song. Garth slid away from the table and excused himself as they all started chanting about lazy titans. The large man slid into the back room and locked the door behind him, dropping his small communicator on the table. “Call Dark Angel.” leaning on the wall he waited nervously as the call connected, a beautiful brunette woman appearing on his small screen. “Report Pyraxi Monkey,” she said smoothly, her sweet smile disarming even the most hardened resistance fighters. “Blue demon is on route to the primary home, ETA 4 hours ago if rumours of abilities are true,” he said, slightly nervous. The woman seemed to have no change in expression as the information was relayed, “You were slow. This report was received already. Do you have any information to redeem your delay?” Garth sucked in a deep breath; he had spent all night considering whether or not he was willing to betray Vicky so overtly. He had finally decided that there was no chance the single woman could liberate his people, the arrangement he had made was there best chance. “Blue Demon...has a hideout setup in...Pink Angel’s float box,” he said, already feeling the guilt set in. Dark Angel grinned as she appraised her informant, “If this information plays out Monkey, I’ll see that you and yours are moved to earth, to live in a recreation city, as promised.” The call went off as Garth sighed, had he made the right call, Vicky had trusted him before she went to war and he had just thrown her to the wolves.

Samantha Hargreaves - Emma’s bedside drawer

Samantha lay defeated; she had no concept of how long she had been kept alive to serve at titan-bitch's pleasure. The time seemed to pass so unbearably slowly while in her presence, and her brief recoveries passed almost instantly. Jake, her attendant, had informed her that this was likely due to the sedation she was subjected to whenever she returned damaged, Which was most of the time. The titans healing technology was doing wonders at fixing her between sessions, and she hated them for it. The blinding light broke her from her confused haze as the now familiar sight of the Titans searching fingers appeared, feeling around for her. Sam was determined that she wouldn't be used again, not today. Pushing to her feet, she groaned as she lurched away from the exploratory fingers. Running to the back corner of the drawer she found no way out as the enormous digits spread out. They approached quickly, but the small human predicted the pattern and leapt past the huge fingertip. A streak of pure terror shot through her as she felt her foot brush the finger. "AH" the titan boomed from outside as the giant hand collapsed around her.

Emma Yannis - Yannis College

Finally finding her toy, the horny teenager dragged her from the drawer and onto her chest. Emma had just woken up and was still laying in bed with sleep in her eyes. "Good Morning little one" she grinned down at the angry looking female on her breasts. "Listen, just get me started for the day, and I'll leave you at home while I'm out today, Deal?" The small woman just glared at her as the young blonde gripped the small creatures feet and slowly dragged her under the duvet and down her body. "This is my favourite time of day!" Emma declared as she felt Samantha start pounding on her thighs as she teased herself with the wild human. She let herself relax back into a rhythm as the small girl teased her labia and clit. "Round and round she goes...mmm...Where she stops...mmm only I know...mmm well...I guess you probably do too by now little toy." Emma giggled as she played, enjoying the power she held over the small human. Twenty minutes later the young princess exploded in ecstasy as her vaginal muscles contracted around her tiny victim, shooting her from her nether region. Emma collapsed into her afterglow, lightly dozing as her clean-up crew go to work.

Ria Yannis -Yannis College

Clicking off the ring communicator Ria smiled, Titan-killer herself was in her college; She had a chance at capturing one of the empires most deadly enemies without even breaking her cover. Striding from her dorm, she made her way towards Emma’s rooms. Pressing the small pad on the door, she saw Emma’s smiling face appear, clearly still in bed. The door opened a moment later, and Ria made her way towards the bedroom, “Morning Sleepy, Sleep well?” She sat on the end of the bed, looking at her flushed cousin. The blonde seemed distracted by the house slaves dragging a broken human out from under her sheets. “Morning Ria, you’re over early, Exams?” Ria pushed herself off the bed and waved dismissively, “I was just in the area, and I really needed the bathroom, figured I’d use yours! Don’t mind do you?” the princess groaned and rolled over, “Fine, I thought it was something actually important!” smiling to herself she strode into the ensuite bathroom and locked the door behind her. “Okay, let's do this!” she declared, expanding to her full size for the first time in years. Reaching over for the small floaty box linked to the toilets water supply she drew her stun rod from her thigh and readied herself. “Okay Blue Demon, time to meet Dark Angel,” she whispered as she pulled the top from the floaty box. Standing hands on hips, staring up at her from a room built into the top of the box, Titan-slayer herself, waiting for her. Ria thrust the stun rod forward towards the defiant figure who vanished. “What the...Where did you go” she complained as her stun rod smashed a hole through the floaty box, humans started spilling out across the floor.
 Ria screamed in pain as she felt the slice down her leg, the small blue creature cutting through her thigh. “AAAAH, YOU BITCH! I’LL END YOU!” she screeched, thrusting her stun rod down as the small purple girl vanished again. The brunette titan was flustered and in severe pain as she looked around for the small demon. The sharp pain in her shoulder triggered her reactions, and she slammed the stun rod into her shoulder where she knew the small being had been, the pulse of energy bursting through her as the titan collapsed. With blurred vision, she saw the small girl walking past her eyes as she struggled to move, splayed out across the bathroom floor, stunned by her own weapon. “I’ve fought more powerful foes than titans in my time, Dark Angel.” the small creature bragged as Ria felt tears in her eyes. “Killing a royal titan on the floor of the bathroom is hardly dignified, but you don’t deserve better, Who told you I was here?” the small woman stood, staring into Ria’s teary eye. “If I tell you….” she forced out, her muscles slowly recovering from the stun, “You will spare me?” she chanced, looking to buy time. The small figure shook her head, “No, You’re going to die today, I am going to cut your throat now.” the demon declared, walking towards her neck. “No...please..I’ll...anything.” The small woman appeared in her vision again, “Blood oath to join my cause?”  she said, staring into her eye. Ria felt the feeling in her arm again, gripping the stun rod tightly. “Only those of the bloodline can make Bloodoathes,” Ria said, confused at the proposition as she waited for her arm to come fully under her control again. “You’d be surprised the kind of power my blood has in it; It can bind you to a blood oath as yours will bind me.” The small woman's claims confused Ria; she was claiming the royal heritage, regardless, it was now or never, her arm swung around to plunge the stun rod into the small woman. The rod appeared in her vision as the small figure vanished, Ria screamed as she felt the deep cut along her throat, the small Iceborne appearing on the bridge of her nose, “I gave you a chance.”

Emma Yannis - Yannis College

The student shot up, woken by the screams of her friend as she had first dismissed it as an awkward bowel movement, this one was genuinely pain filled. The locked door blocked her, “RIA! RIIA!” Stepping back she thrust her power toward the door, it exploded from the frame, revealing her cousin choking in a pool of her blood. “RIA!” Emma screamed, falling to her knees beside her friend, trying to recall her medical training. “I’ll try and help you!” reaching for her first aid pack luckily kept in the bathroom. “Fuck fuck fuck fuck…” she scrambled through the kit, finding a nano-gel, the young blonde coated her friends neck wounds, hoping it would get to work on the damage before it was too late. “How did this happen...she cried as she worked to patch up the serious gash down her friend's leg. “I am letting you patch her up as mercy,” a voice said from behind her, Emma swivelled to see a small blue human standing on her toilet seat. The tiny figure pointed a sword toward her, “Remember Joan's words, Princess; otherwise, I’ll be cutting your throat in your sleep!” The conviction the words were spoken sent shivers down Emma’s spine as she vanished in a purple mist. “The fuck...Ria!” turning back to her friend she let her power surge as she levitated her now unconscious friend and demolished the ceiling of her dorm with her other hand, blasting it with raw power. Launching herself into the air, she dragged Ria behind her and flew as fast as her skills allowed towards the medical centre.

Garth - Pyraxi Prima

Sitting in the dark sealed room, he felt the shimmer in the air, not feeling the need to turn he just spoke, “You knew I would roll…” The purple-clad swordswoman sat opposite him, “I was counting on it; unfortunately, it does make you a traitor.” Garth stood, reaching for his large knife, “I won’t just let you kill me without any effort.” the young-looking woman leaned back and sighed, “Oh Garth, That's exactly what I need to do, Your betrayal seriously depleted my energy, and you owe me a recharge!” Garth fell into a defensive stance, no understanding Vickies meaning. The woman stood and smiled at him, her hand extruding a light purple mist. “We won’t be fighting, I really don’t have the energy,” she said as the purple mist slowly enveloped Garths large form. Deciding this was just too creepy he lunged at titan-slayer, knife extended before him. A sicking case of vertigo struck him as he felt like he was falling, the sudden knife impact a jarring stop to his fall. The knife was stuck deep into the purple wall before him, “OH DEAR, YOU STABBED MY BOOT!” a painfully loud voice thundered from above. Looking skyward Garth felt like he was looking up at a titan, although it was Vicky smiling back down to him. The huge fingers that plucked him from the floor pinned his arms to his sides, “I THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS GARTH.” The traitor screamed as the giant Iceborne girl tossed him into her mouth, swallowing him wholly to draw the power from his life slowly. Feeling the small man fight for his life against her digestion, Victoria slid into the chair he had been sitting in and passed out from exhaustion.


End Notes:

If you are enjoying this story please let me know! Reviews or direct mails are welcome.

If there are any concepts you particularly enjoy make sure to mention them!

Consequences of Protest by JustForTribute
Author's Notes:

A small side story about Jenna when she learns about Ria's attack.

Consequences of Protest

Zoe Diaz - Jenna Kaldear’s Human Centre

Leaning back in her chair, the middle-aged woman studied the reports coming in from across the dorm. The only losses this morning had been the floaties and the breakfast, all in all, the best possible result for the human servants. Ever since the bratty princess had come over, Jenna’s overall human consumption had been at an all-time low. Zoe had been the house mistress since the titan was ten years old and in all those years her young mistress had culled countless thousands of humans for petty mood swings. Things seem to be calming down for the first time in her career though; she considered flicking over the reports. “Jax, I think our cruel owner is finally maturing into a stable member of society,” she mused aloud, the monotones of the man next to her making her regret the statement. “She has certainly been wasting less life the last few weeks; I hope she takes up the new veganism trend that is taking root in the college.” Zoe snorted, thinking back to how much she knew Jenna enjoyed devouring her kind, “not likely, We can hope that princess has an impact on her though.” the two sat in silence as the morning ticked away.
  Red lights started swirling around the command room as the front door slid open, the thundering booms of the Titans’ heavy boots bringing everyone's attention to their workstations. “Okay People, No Mistakes, Let's keep the good times rolling!” Zoe called to her team as the owner came into view of the kitchen window. Her blood ran cold as she saw the dark expression on the huge titans face, she looked angry. This was bad, and they all knew it, Zoe slammed her hand down on the red button on her desk, bringing the whole dorm to attention, thousands of her people braced for the worst as they prepared to answer commands. Jenna’s eyes swept the room, a predator observing prey. She raised a large sack she had been carrying, digging her hand deep into the bag she produced a fist full of wild humans. The servant population held their collective breaths as their owner moved her hand slowly over the counter and dropped the pile of humanity. “STRIP, CLEAN, STRING TOGETHER!” she declared, her normal tones thunderous to those near as Zoe diverted extra support to the food preparation counter. Shaking resumed as the titan stepped into her bedroom, dragging two fistfuls of wild humans from her sack, dumping them onto her bed. “STRIP, CLEAN!” the huge woman declared, her angry glare watching as the servants swarmed the bed to do her bidding. Zoe quickly counting the wilds on the bed diverted the shoe cleaning and nail care teams to help the bed support group. “I hope she's nearly done, where did she get so many wild humans and why is she so angry,” Jax spoke next to her as she desperately focused on her mistresses actions. Jenna pushed her way into the bathroom, dumping an additional handful in the bath. “STRIP, CLEAN, CHAIN!” she thundered, the venom seeping into her words. “Chains…” Zoe whispered...shuddering...something has upset the titan today. The House mistress diverted all of the bathroom staff to support; speed was key to defusing the situation, Jenna would lash out if she were kept to wait in this mood.
 
Jenna Kaldear - Yannis College

 Her mind was alight with anger as she paced from the bathroom, sneering down at the few humans still in the bottom of the sack, “You lot drew the short straw, you’re just pre-foreplay!” Tipping the sack the large girl watched the tiny humans hit the floor hard as bones broke, they tried to push themselves away from the huge black boots that now towered them. “Insect, Meet Boot!” Jen declared as she lifted her foot and quickly snuffed one of the crawling humans, unable to feel the body explode under the thick leather tread. She smiled to herself as her boot landed on a limping human girl, twisting her body into mulch. “Sucks to be small today, Doesn't it!” she said, bringing her boot down in front of the last fleeing human. Lifting just the toe section, she slowly moved it over the disabled man, taking her time to slowly lower it onto his pathetic form. She felt nothing but the spurt of blood from under her boot told her he was gone; she loved the feeling of power this sent through her as she slid her feet out of the boots. Leaving the crunched humans under the towering boots meant her servants couldn't clean them, a reminder of her dominance.
  Her long dark dress flew across the room, quickly followed by her panties and bra as she stripped. Grabbing a bowl from her kitchen she stalked into the bathroom, looking for the poor souls she had dumped in her bath. She grinned in delight as she saw her house slaves running from the now bound group of naked wild humans, metal chains around their wrists and ankles. “Very swift, Good slaves,” Jenna exclaimed as she stepped into the bath, her bare feet slapping down either side of the terrified humans, screaming and begging for mercy. Placing the bowl behind them, Jenna picked them up one by one and dropped them into the bowl. “You know, Today, I just want to watch humans suffer and die,” she said casually. Rolling the small humans over in the bowl, so they all gazed up at her titan form, she smiled down on them. Then she shifted her hips, replacing their view of her face with an all-consuming view of her bare womanhood. Two fingers slid down and split her lower lips, Jenna relieving herself as the stream of hot urine burst from her and smashing into the small faces. She smiled as they choked on there screams, the feeling of power washing over her. Not a royal, but to these insects, a God. The bowl slowly filled up; the humans weighed down by the metal chains. The titan repositioned for a better view as her stream slowly filled the bowl, “Goodbye bugs.” Business complete she moved over to her bidet to have herself cleaned, giggling at the final air bubbles coming from the humans on the bottom of the bowl she had filled.
  Entering her bedroom the dark-haired girl stood in the middle of the room, legs spread with her hands firmly on her hips. “ALL HUMANS ASSEMBLE!” she yelled, knowing full well it was unnecessary. Looking around as crowds of tiny beings covered every surface, all looking terrified and submissive. “TODAY, HUMAN TERRORISTS ATTACKED MY FRIEND! NO-ONE DIED, BUT PROPERTY WAS DAMAGED! I WILL BE REMINDING ALL OF YOU WHAT HAPPENS WHEN HUMANS DEFY THEIR GODS!” She declared, slowly pivoting around the terrified crowds, feeling tingles of power dancing over her skin. “YOU ARE ALL FORBIDDEN FROM LEAVING UNTIL I EXCUSE YOU! ANYONE CAUGHT LEAVING WILL HAVE THEIR WHOLE SECTION CONDEMNED!"
Jenna felt good despite her seething anger, squatting down she grabbed the end of the strung together humans her slaves had brought in from the kitchen. Plucking the girl tied to the end of the string, she slid the squirming human into her mouth and sealed her behind teeth. As the titan stood, the long chain of humans rose with her, hanging from her mouth the tiny trapped creatures bounced down her body. The string was long enough to still have a pile of small wild humans by her heel. “Mmmm I love being me,” she said around the trapped girl. Smiling sadistically down at the large group of naked humans on her bed she dragged herself over them, bringing her bare ass down directly on the thirty or so terrified creatures. Most of them got out from under the huge rear, but Jenna felt enough under her to satisfy the effort. Wasting no time the titanic woman quickly piled the tiny humans into a pile before her naked pussy, bringing her feet together to create walls around her victims. “No escape for you my little amusements!” the sickly sweet tones of her words sending fear through the human crowd. Swallowing hard Jenna pushed the small girl in her mouth down her throat, giggling to herself as the girl dragged human after human into her mouth as she slid down. The string was hauling the humans from the floor, along her bed, over her knee and up past her breasts. Jenna locked eyes with the crying girl hanging from the string by her nipple, “suck it.” The terrified human did as commanded, taking the huge nipple between her hands and kissing it devoutly.” The titan cackled and inadvertently swallowed again, jerking her new worshiper up from her nipple and into her mouth. “Bah,” she said annoyed, reaching down into the group of humans trapped between her thighs. Taking three in each hand she kneaded them into her breasts, leaning forward over the crowd, moaning in pleasure as she ground them into her soft skin. The humans started screaming and running in all directions as the blood oozed from between the titan's fingers and dripped down on them. “There is nowhere to run toys, You’re mine!” she declared, her eyes glancing around the room, watching the house servants as they tried to keep watching the horrific display.
 Sitting up straight again, Jenna piled the humans back in the shadow of her moist nethers, not wanting them to spread out too much during her play. Plucking three more she casually pressed them between her toes, repeating the process with her other foot she grinned at the six tiny humans effortlessly trapped between her digits.”When I climax, I’ll be scrunching up my toes. Look forward to it!” She teased as she gave them a gentle squeeze as a taster. Stretching her arms high above her head the dark-haired goddess knew it was time; she was ready. “Time for the main event humans, I’ll you five minutes to satisfy me before I get my fingers involved.” rolling back to expose her full self to the group, she licked her lips slowly and started dragging the last humans up the string, the fighting in her stomach driving her wild with pleasure. Jenna assumed five minutes had passed as the human crowd that had swarmed around her womanhood started trying to escape over her hips, dragging them back for her pleasure she roughly pushed all those who ran deep into her sex. “Mmmmm humanity has one purpose….Satisfying my needs...Mmmm” she groaned, as her fingers sought out human after human, slowly dragging them across her sensitive area, circling her slit before feeding them to her hungry passion. “I hope you are all taking notes; If I don't get off on these, I’ll start using you,” she announced the room, the thousands of servants getting nervous at the lewd show. Time moves slowly for the onlookers as the huge woman writhed on her bed, the distant screams on tiny humans could be heard before being shoved deep into the Goddess. The vast titan started bucking in pleasure, her feet pushing into the ground, toes curling as promised, the humans immediately snuffed from existence. She screamed a piercing howl of pleasure that made all around her cringe from the sound; “I AM YOUR...GODDESS!” she screamed before collapsing down in her bed, content, smiling and spent. “Clean me…” she said as her eyes closed, remembering her experience.

Zoe Diaz - Jenna Kaldear’s Human Centre

The horrific show was brutal and bloody, but Zoe had seen it's like before. Jenna was prone to such displays when she was upset, most of her house staff would have never witnessed such horror, primarily because of the frequency in turnover with human servants. “Okay, since everyone is already out. Let's get everyone on that bed, get our...Goddess..scrubbed down and those bodies removed. When she gets up, we’ll change the sheets.” she announced to her section leaders, watching the monitor as the crowds of humans sullenly approached the dozing titan. “Please Jen, Please don’t do anything spiteful here…” Zoe muttered to herself as she saw the large titan smile at the crowds of humans climbing over her. “Please, Please, Please.” she kept praying, Then the huge arm moved, snatching a small girl that had started scrubbing her left breast, “WHAT'S MY NAME?” the large woman thundered directly into the face of the tiny girl, the tinies reply couldn't be heard but it made the huge titan smile, lowering her back to the breast. Zoe sighed in relief, “Get the section leader for whoever that was; we need to know what she told her.”


End Notes:

If you have any suggestions or comments, please leave a review or contact me directly :)

Protesting the Rules by JustForTribute

Protesting the Rules

Gwental Minor - EFA Briefing room

“Pink Angel will be more compliant going forward; It’s time to bring the issue into the spotlight.” The resistance leader spoke over the data connection to the assembled humans; The titan woman was transmitting from what seemed to be a hospital. Vicky stepped up, “She won’t risk her friend's life, We need to be in a position to strike at several targets as leverage, or encouragement.” she said, dragging a map of Yannis college to the middle of the table. “I will be watching from the podium, Team A through F will have the new Tirsgardian rifles, with concentrated fire they should bring a titan down with relative ease. We will pick victims on the day and assign targets; I will relay the targets to Pink Angel, so she understands the stakes.”

Victoria dismissed the assembled resistance leaders, the new approach to force the titan princess into publicly coming out as a human rights advocate instead of just letting her organise the mixed message protests was now in full swing. As the leaders filed out, she noticed a figure lurking in the corner; the character didn't move with others. Vicky let her instincts take over, phasing over to the corner she drew her blade in one smooth motion and struck towards the figure. The shadowed figure reacted swiftly, raising a hand to block the lethal edge. The rebels blood froze when her blade stopped, impacting the back of a single raised finger. “What the…” she exclaimed, looking past the perfectly manicured finger, into the burning teal eyes glaring back her from the shadows.

Emma Yannis - Royal Medical Center

Drool spilt from the side of her mouth as she slept, head resting on the bed her cousin lies in. Emma had been at Ria’s bedside since the attack, her friends' wounds had been severe, and while the doctors had said she would live, they were less certain she would be able to speak again. Ria stroked her friends’ fine blonde hair as she stirred, feeling the pain around her throat as she tried to speak. Emma looked up and smiled, happy to see her friend finally awake. “You’re awake, good; I’m so sorry I wasn’t there for you sooner!” Ria shook her head and forced a smile, staring at her friend in concern. “The doctors said your vocal cords were cut, They are working on fixing them, but you’ll need surgery, and you were not in a position for it.” the younger girl continued. “Listen, the human that done this to you, She’s...made me an offer…” The brunette girl started shaking her head, gripping Emma’s hands in hers and squeezing hard. “I know, It’s like letting her win, I can’t bear to see you like this, and I think she could finish you at any time if I don’t.” Grabbing a datapad, Ria typed as quickly as her sore fingers let her, ‘Don't, talk, Lucy.’ Emma read the short message and nodded, “I will. Lucile was sent a report, and I’ll see about getting you some protection. "I am so happy you’re awake Ria, I was really scared,” she said finally. Embracing her cousin and kissing her on the head, “I am going for a shower, recover quickly.”

 As she made her way out of the medical centre, an older titan woman in a smart suit stepped into line beside the tired princess. “Emma right?” she said, with a Pyraxi accent. Slowing her step she looked over the woman, short cropped brown hair and a serious expression, the look screamed teacher; “Yea, that's me! Regular old Emma.” The older woman extended her hand in greeting, “I’m Francine, I believe we have mutual interests in the rights of humanity.” Emma’s eyes hardened as she glared into the brown eyes of the woman offering her hand. “My views on that subject are out for debate.” Standing in silence, the two titans stared at each other, the older woman eventually reaching into her pocket, pulling a small human girl out in her palm. “This is Hayley; her parents were killed after they joined your protest” Francine declared coldly, the small girl no older than ten in her hand. The Princesses breath caught in her throat as she looked down at the quivering girl, a tear forming under her eye, “You’re lying!” Lifting her hand in front of Emma’s face the older woman shook her head, “No, You lured her parents out into the open..then left them to die...her mother was Diane” The blonde girl felt the tears rolling down her face at the sight of the tiny girl, “No, No, No…”Francine wrapped her fingers around the small human, turning her hand over she offered the small prisoner to Emma, “She’s yours now, You owe her that at least.” Extending her own hand, the delicate girl placed in her palm felt so fragile Emma didn’t trust her grip as her other hand cupped her. “You need to be responsible for your actions; All titans must, There will be a rally in two days for equal rights, You will be the keynote speaker, Don’t let us down, Princess.”

Gwental Minor - EFA Briefing room

Vicky felt her body lock up in fear at the glowing eyes in the dark shadows; She offered no resistance as the figure brushed her blade aside and stepped forward. A beautiful blonde haired woman stepped into the light, a glistening teal dress flowing around her radiating a glow of power, “It’s been a long time Tori.” Backing up and sheathing her sword Vicky swallowed hard, “What brings you to the universe...I would have thought you would have more important things to be doing.” The beautiful blonde stepped around the small table, looking over the plans and maps, “You attacked the bloodline, This is not a game Tori! Your mission here is vital to all of our futures...There are very few rules for you, and still, you broke one!"
Turning to face the glowing blonde woman the blue-skinned girl shook her head, “She came looking for me, I had no choice!” the immediate pain flooded her body, the blonde woman eyes blazed a bright teal as she reduced the Iceborne girl down to a doll and squeezed the air from her. “YOU CANNOT LIE TO ME! YOU KNOW THAT! DO YOU WANT ME TO CALL OFF THE QUEST! DO YOU EVEN REMEMBER WHY YOU CAME HERE!” The glowing woman yelled at the now small figure in her grip. The smaller woman screamed in pain as she was scolded, “No no please, Forgive me!” she called up to the angry face looking down on her. Dropping the small girl, she returned to her former stature. “This is important. Do you remember why you are here? It’s been centuries now…” The divine woman spoke, stepping back into the shadows and vanishing, leaving the titan-slayer to her thoughts. “Of course I remember…” she said quietly, “I’m here for Theia…”

Emma Yannis - Yannis College

Carefully placing the young girl on her desk, Emma slid her feet out of her warm trainers, she had been wearing them all night and her socks had become stuck to her feet. She sighed in relief as she peeled the socks from her feet, tossing them to ground to be collected by her house slaves. “Urgh, It’s been a shit day! Don’t you agree, Hayley,” the princess said lightly, trying to make conversation as she slipped her sweat-soaked feet into the KissBoxVibro, relishing in the barrage of kisses as her toes sought out the vibration button. “Aaaah that's better, nothing like an adoring foot massage after a bad night and emotionally stressful morning.” The small girl was looking up at her in confusion, her lips started moving, but Emma couldn't hear anything she was saying, “One moment hun, BRING ME A DATA TAB!” she declared to the room. A few minutes later a large data tab was carried onto her desk by six human servants and placed down next to the tiny human girl. She stood to thank them, but the servants scurried away before she got to her feet. Emma noticing her guests desire to talk slammed her hand down in front of the retreating servants, “Hayley wanted to speak to you, indulge her! You work for her too now!” the princess said, feeling accomplished.

 Hayley Hargreaves - Emma’s Desk

The thunderous earthquake shook her from her feet as the titan slammed her arm down, declaring that the terrified people come and talk to her. Hayley only wanted to thank them; she didn't mean to get them in trouble. The group came over and knelt before her, making her feel uncomfortable, “No No please, I just wanted to thank you for bringing out that thing for us!” she said, cheerfully hoping they would stop kneeling. The frontman looked up at her and smiled, “The Mistress prefers it if we are out of sight as quickly as possible, In truth, we prefer it that way as well, The longer we linger, the more chance of an accident. Can we go?” Hayley looked at her feet, feeling scolded, “No, I want you to tell me more about this place…” a loud yawn overpowered them as the Titans' large hand came down and snatched up one of the slaves. “MY FEET ARE FEELING BETTER NOW HAYLEY, IM GONNA GO WATCH VIDS; WANT TO COME?” the giant woman asked as she tossed the man she had snatched into her mouth and visibly chewed him. Hayley screamed all of the air in her lungs, bursting through her mouth with a high pitched screech. The kneeling servants took the chance to flee as the huge blonde lifted her eyebrow, her huge hand removing something from a nearby glass before flipping the huge container and placing it over the screeching Hayley. “That’s just unpleasant,” she declared before rising into the air and walking away.

Emma Yannis - Yannis College

Slumping into her couch, she tucked her feet under herself and relaxed. The small human she had been given had already annoyed her a little, She would have to keep her at arm's length, or she may just kill her in annoyance. Emma spent a while thinking about the situation; She couldn’t be responsible for all the human children who lost their parents, that sounded like far to much work. The Francine woman must be working with the little blue girl that had cut up Ria and threatened to kill her too, and she didn't want to die in her sleep. “Urgh what do I do...SNACK BOWL!” lounging back she felt the small pangs of hunger and decided a few strawberries and humans would hit that spot nicely. Her datapad vibrated, and she glanced at the file package she had received. “EFA Information Packet.” She had already received one of these when she joined that terrorist group, although she hadn't actually read it. “Finals in a few weeks and now I’ve got humans sending me more homework.” she groaned flopping into the sofa, “Bring me, Samantha, I need to wind down before I deal with this shit!”

Victoria Rigel - Royal Medical Center

Stepping out of her teleport onto the sheet covered breast of the Titan Duchess Ria Yannis, the small Titan-killer sighed. “Hey, Big Bitch, Down here!” she called, her power enhanced voice easily carrying to the huge snoozing girl. “MMMM” the huge titan moaned, her eyes expanding in fear as they found Vicky standing on her chest. “Calm down, Don’t scream...I can help you…” the huge girl squirmed a bit, making Tori dance to maintain balance before eventually calming down. “Okay, listen, I shouldn’t have attacked you, You need to understand that there are machinations at play here well beyond your understanding...They rely on Emma, and her ability to make the right choice when the time comes.” Ria’s huge eyes showed only confusion as they looked down at the tiny human, “Listen, I don’t like you, You lie for a living, What you see next must never be revealed...and...You must resume your part in the princess's life…” Tori explained up to the large face, before adding in a whisper, “and fixing my little breach of the rules.” Falling to her knees, the small blue girl started to prey on the titan's chest as she muttered to herself, “Okay, Goddess, I pray that you, in your divine graces, undo the damage caused by this negligent servant” Holding her worshipful position Tori didn't move as the huge teal shimmer appeared next to the bed. The titan sized, teal-clad goddess appearing in the room, looming over Vicky. Feeling the large hand cover her, the surge of teal power pulsed through Tori and into the injured titan under her. The voice of her Goddess came to her mind, “Good choice, No more mistakes!” As the Iceborn girl stood, The huge blonde woman had vanished, leaving an awestruck Ria staring at where she had been. Tori drew her sword and pointed it at the gaping titan, “Not a word!” she called up, before vanishing in a puff of purple mist.

Ria Yannis - Royal Medical Center

Ria had no idea what had just happened, touching her throat she felt no pain, “I can...I CAN TALK! YEEEEES!” she yelled as a nurse came rushing into her room. The nurse insisted on checking her over, finding no injuries of any kind they were both stunned and confused. “Must be one of my bloodline abilities?” Ria proposed, keen to get out of the medical centre. The nurse stared at her, “It’s not a recorded bloodline ability. We will have to take blood and check!” Ria shook her head, “Not now, I’ll come back for them, I need to check on Emma.” a few minutes and some heated word later, Ria exploded through the wall of the medical centre, flying at speed into the sky to escape the needy medical professionals. Floating high above the capital she stopped to process events, “I’m certain that glowing woman was from the halls of ancestors…she looks identical to Emma...less ditzy...Human equality is divine will...Oh, Jenna’s never going to understand this.” Smiling to herself, Ria felt a new sense of purpose as she descended towards the college campus.
 Letting herself in, Ria blanched, She had hoped to surprise her friend, but her first sight upon entry was Emma spread eagle on her couch with a pair of human legs sticking out of her womanhood, kicking furiously against her clitoris. “EMMA! WHAT THE HELL!” the blonde opened her eyes in shock, “Ria! You’re out already!” she exclaimed, fishing the human toy from herself before plunging her deep back in. “Give me a few mins I’m close!” Ria stormed in and swiped the small girl from her friends' pussy. “I thought you were all about equality for humans!” Emma’s eyes went wide and teary, “no no no…” she whined as her fingers struggled to replace the stimulation she had been getting from her living toy, “Give her back, just a few more minutes...please” she whined. “Oh for fuck sake Em,” Ria said, dropping to her knees and planting her tongue on her princesses damp nether region, Ria, like most titans, was accomplished in the use of her tongue for such purposes but had never thought she would be using her skills on Emma. The blonde princess collapsed into a satisfied heap as Ria took the small human to be cleaned, her body feeling broken in her fingers. The house servants on the desk responded to the demands quickly, and the broken sex-slave started looking more like a human again. Noticing the upturned glass, Ria lifted it to reveal the trapped girl, “Oh Emma.”


Steering Protests by JustForTribute

Fiona Ares - Stellar Fleet Research Lab

The striking woman worked alone in her underground lab, putting the final touches to her bionic upgrades. She had been head of R&D for the military since before civilisation knew the world was round. Generations of leaders had accepted her constant presence in exchange for her wisdom and technology over the ages. Fiona for her part had been driven with the desire to get back out into the universe and play her role in the great game. She had been working with the blue-skinned Victoria for the last few hundred years as more civilisations reached the stars. The human-sized resistance fighter was Hannah’s representative and been a font of information on the other players in the game, The Yannis princess was the most likely candidate, and Fiona wanted in. Injecting the last of the nanobots into her arm the black-haired woman cursed at the sharp pain, “Ah shit, that stings!” A lilting voice came from behind her, causing her to spin, drawing her pistol, “Good Afternoon Fi...Now, what do you think that's going to do to me?” Fiona sighed and holstered her pistol, “Jeez Hannah, don’t sneak up on a girl while she's sticking herself with needles!” the beautiful blonde before her started giggling as she sat down on one of the hard stools. “So you’re really going? I’m not allowed to stop you, but I really don’t think it's a good idea to get involved at this stage…” Fiona glared at her defiantly, “I’ve got stakes in this too you know! I’ve been waiting a very long time for this princess to come along, Now it’s time to run the home straight, to see destiny play out.” the teal-robed woman looked down at the desk idly, “I warned you, so I feel no remorse for what you’re walking into, Teenage girls are horrible creatures..”

Ignoring the blonde brooding in the corner, Fiona triggered her mental transmitter, one of the many upgrades she made to her body in recent years and called Tori. “Blue Demon, Red Doctor is ready for transport to Pink Angel.” Fiona spoke into the air, waiting for Tori’s reply when the giggling from the blonde the women drew her eye, “What's so funny?” The woman just looked at her, “Your code names are all so cute, Can I be Teal Canary?” she teased. Fi was not in the mood as she strapped her gear to her waist, “Your codename is Mist, You're not meant to be interfering!” she declared as Tori replied over her mental link, “Blue Demon ETA three minutes.” The scientist smiled as she started towards the door, then she heard the one thing she had been dreading. The blonde woman cleared her throat. Fiona stopped in her tracks as she turned to look at the teal-robed woman sitting cross-legged on the stool, as her eyes met hers she looked down, Fi followed her gaze knowing what was coming. The beautiful blonde slid one of her petite bare feet out from under her robes, Fiona swallowed and slowly stepped back towards the woman. Dropping to her knees, the ancient scientist reverently leaned down, parting her lips slightly she kissed the extended foot, working her way down the sole she wordlessly worshipped the delicate toes and sole. The blonde smiled down to her and spoke, “It’s good for you that you remember your place. Need to keep your ego in check, don”t we Fiona.” Fiona felt humiliated but knew it was for the best; she was about to reply in the affirmative when the foot and the woman it belonged to, simply vanished. Pushing herself back to her feet she brushed the dust from her red exo-suite and made her way to the main chamber where Tori would arrive. Just as Fiona entered a rush of air blew past her, and the huge blue figure appeared in the middle of the large room. “YOU READY TO GO?” the huge girl boomed, her size as intimidating as always. “Yea, I'm tired of being on the sidelines. Besides, Tirsgarde is being demolished; my time here is done.” She said as she stepped into the large hand laying open for her. Tori smiled as she curled her fingers around the small Fiona and teleported back to Gwental Minor.

Emma Yannis - Yannis College

Emma and Ria sat in silence, the soft humming of the KissBoxVibro the only noise in the room as the Princess enjoyed her foot massage. “So you’ve decided to join me in the protests?” Emma said, sceptically. Ria smirked as she lifted her hand to her throat, “I’ve had a...awakening...on the issue. All I’m saying is that we try it your way for a while and see what comes of it.” Laying with her eyes closed the young princess felt around her waistband for the small box of Tirsgardians her sister had given her, “The Tirsgardians though, too small for equal rights…” she said softly as blindly fumbled the small box open and spilt the tiny creatures across her navel. Ria smiled at the casual display of power as the 2 mm small people bounced over her friends taught stomach, “Agreed, I can’t wait to get some of my own, I just want a hundred of them as floaties, just thinking about it made me wet…” Emma’s eyes flewopen as she turned red, “Eww, I didn't need to know about your fetishes! I don’t mind using floaties, but there's nothing sexual about peeing on people!” Ria giggled, “Each to their own, I know me and Jenna get more out of it then simply answering nature's call.” The princess had just finished carefully brushing her tiny Tirsgardians into her belly button when Jenna’s name came up, gently placing her fingertip over the group she enjoyed the feelings of trapping them all in her small recess. “Jenna wasn’t happy when I told her humans hurt you...She stormed off.”

 Ria rose to her feet and smiled down to her content looking friend, “That looks like fun,” she commented realising she couldn't see any Tirsgardians, all concealed behind her cousin's finger. “Mmmm” was all Emma had in reply as Ria made for the door, “I’ve got to go talk to some folks, You keep that young girl safe, and lay off the humans while I'm gone okay? We can talk strategy later.” The Princess grinned as she curled up feeling tickled by the little lives she held captive, the Tirsgardians were immediately snuffed by the unconscious action, the feeling making the titan burst out in giggles, “Hihihi okay Ri, See you later.” As the door closed, Emma jumped to her feet and stalked into her bedroom, “Bring Samantha to my bed. We have unfinished business!” she spoke out to her house servants.

Victoria Rigel - Jenna Kaldear’s Human Centre

Appearing in the command room, Tori snuck up behind Zoe and flicked her ear, “Ouch! The women complained as she stood and turned to face her long-time friend, “It’s good to see you again Vicky, wow, You look as young as the day we met!” Tori gestured to the command room to give them some privacy and slunk into a recently vacated seat, “Iceborn age differently to humans…” she smiled, The statement was not untrue, and she didn't want to explain being an immortal demigod. “I need the help of your staff; I need to get something into your mistresses hands on her way to meet Pink Angel.” Zoe’s eyes darkened as she looked down at her feet, “I don’t think that's a good idea…” Tori looked to her friend quizzically, “Oh? I thought she was coming around on being a twisted psycho?” Zoe shook her head, “Someone attacked her friends, she totally snapped, she brought a whole sack of wilds home with her and made us all watch…” Tori struggled to hold in the burst of purple colour from her eyes as she swore to herself, “Fuck..oops.” Letting some of her latent power flow from her, she waved towards Zoe, temporarily locking her in time. “Goddess? I need your guidance, Please answer my prayers…” she spoke out into the world as she moved towards the viewing window, looking out at the huge naked titan asleep on top of her sheets. The teal figure stepped up beside her admiring Jenna’s nude form, “She really is attractive isn't she?” Tori nodded as she turned to face the blonde woman, “I know she chose the cycle of reincarnation over immortality, but we need her to be aware of her role, There is too much at stake for her to be this evil in Emma’s life right now…”

 The two women stood for a long while, looking out at the young woman, “Jenna was badly scarred when she arrived, She’s lived three full lifetimes since and each time her darker nature surfaces, It’s hard to believe she was once an Angel…” The glowing woman said as her eye blazed teal. Tori shook her head, “Doesn’t matter. She has a duty to help us. If she keeps pushing the princess to the dark, I fear destiny will pass us by.” Watching as the teal-robed woman vanished, appearing at titan size, looking over Jenna, the titan-slayer sighed, “Thank you, Goddess.”

Jenna Kaldear - Fallen Angel

Pain, heartbreak and regret surged through her body as she screamed, the Titaness bucked and cried as she rolled out of her bed, feeling the soft carpet across the front of her as a searing, burning agony dug into her shoulds. “AAAAH WHAT THE FUCK!!” she yelled as her mind reeled and she passed out. Opening her eyes slowly Jenna knew exactly what had happened; she was laying in bed again, sheets pulled over her. “Hannah…” she cried to herself, tears on her cheeks, “How could you...we had a deal!” the pain of existence wracked her mind as the memories of multiple lifetimes tried to find places in her confused mind. “Don’t blame her, I asked her…” a small voice spoke from beside her, snapping her head to her right the Titan snarled at the small blue human sitting on her pillow, “Why Tori! WHY! YOU WERE THERE WHEN WE AGREED!” The small girl vanished as the huge hand swat at her, appearing on her shelf behind the bed. “We need you; We are in the end game now, I asked Hannah to break Ella’s cycle as well, Although she is currently still only twelve, It could be a strange rebirth.”

  Jenna pushed herself from the bed, feeling the stubs where her wings once were, “I can still feel them you know...even with nothing left of them…” she thought, feeling sorry for herself. “I need you to take something to our princess; I also need you to stop the mass abuse of humanity…” Tori said, a pleading tone to her voice. The fallen angel smirked, “Oh no, I am pretty certain I enjoy being the one with the power, The one constant across my memories…” she lifted a hand to head as she remembered, “Although I can keep it to myself for the sake of the greater good, I owe it to Ari…” The small ice-born girl visibly relaxed at her words, “Thank you” she sighed, “Can you take this box to Emma? The non-interference rules are being strictly enforced right now; It has been declared that my abilities count as divine as I should keep my distance from her.” Jenna looked at her sceptically, “who declared that?” Tori looked irritated, “Arianna, Apparently…” The dark-haired titan smiled at the name, “Strange, Doesn't sound like her, I can take your box, I should go and talk to Emma anyway about recent events.” Tori left a small container on the shelf and nodded at Jen, “Thank you, I am sorry we had to bring you back like this, Once we’re done here I’m sure you’ll get your wings back.” The small figure vanished as the Titan stood, feeling the eyes of the human servants on her, “Aaah right, It’s good to have divine senses back at least.” Reaching over she took the tiny container between her fingers and brought it to her eye; it was only a 3 mm square box. “Curious,” she mused, bringing her sharp nail in and flicking the box open.

  Her huge eye met the two tiny eyes staring back at her, a Tirsgardian woman only a couple of millimetres tall starred up into her eye. “Wait…” she said slowly, “What’s your name?” she thundered, the small being shivering at her words. A combination of the small figures unnaturally loud voice and her divine senses allowed for a clear understanding of her reply, “Fiona, I need to see…” Jenna broke out in a loud, cruel laugh, “Fiona! Ahahaha, Thank you, Arianna, I understand now.”






End Notes:

Leave a review with your predictions for the next chapter :)

A New Protest by JustForTribute
Author's Notes:

More focused on Emma and college again now.

Emma Yannis - Yannis College

Raising her legs from the water, the slender Titaness slowly dragged her sponge down her body, enjoying the feeling of the warm water and scented soap against her soft skin. She enjoyed her morning baths; they relaxed her body and soothed mind before tackling the stresses of being a college student. A small voice interrupted her peaceful thoughts, one of her house servants standing on the edge of the bath, "Excuse me, Mistress, You have a calendar alert set for this afternoon, a Speech at a rally." Emma rolled her eyes as the annoying news came back to her mind, reaching over she plucked the tiny messenger from the edge of the bath and pushed him under the warm water, dragging him between her ass cheeks and securing him there. "Never bring me bad news in the bath." she calmly said as she leaned back into the bath enjoying the humans' final squirms. Turning her thoughts back to something Ria had told her she mused over her options, The blue woman that hurt her wouldn't be a threat to her, her cousin was sure of it, So there was no real need to attend this rally. The rally clashed with her singing rehearsals and with her finals next week she really didn't want to miss any. Slowly rising from the bath, she felt the unmoving human slip from her rear and fall back into the water, smiling to herself she stepped out and reached for her plush towel. "Bring my datapad, I need to make a call," the blonde student declared as she dried herself down.

 Francine Jeroma - Royal Palace Gates

 The older woman surveyed the assembled media; there were nearly twenty of her fellow titans here in support of their equal rights protest. They were each carrying almost a hundred free humans who would come out to stand with the Princess during her speech; This would be a significant turning point for their movement. "Today's the day it all changes," the titan said softly to the blue figure hiding on her shoulder under her hair. "Yea...I hope so," Tori said, worried that her interference may have upset the plans. "You sound worried little one? You said the Princess was on board?" The Iceborn girl was about to offer an assurance when the titan's datapad starting an alert tone. "It's our Princess…" she mused as she flicked to answer the video link. The picture was at a weird angle as the Princess seemed to balance her datapad between her fingers as two small human girls were trying to paint her lips. "Your Highness? Is everything okay?" Francine said with a confused look at the unusual angle. As the young royal replied her human lipstick appliers fell over backwards, "Yea, I can't make it, I got rehearsal; I'll arrange another protest for after finals hope it's no problem!" Francine swore a rebuke as the connection cut off, "That little bitch...The nerve of it! We have media here for a speech from her! She can't just call it off!" She ranted at the dead connection before turning her head to her shoulder, "Tori, You have to fix this, You said she was convinced!"

  Tori felt her blood drain as the Princess casually blew them off, "I'll...see what I can do." The small woman sighed, turned and vanished from the Titan's shoulder.

Victoria Rigel - New Eden

Tori knew something was wrong when she felt the impact; her teleport snatched from her control as she tried to appear in Emma's apartment. Her vision swam as she came too, bars filled her vision in all directions, her small platform floating in a spherical cage. "YOU'VE BEEN A BAD LITTLE BIRD TORI," echoed around her from all directions. Victoria's blood ran cold as she recognized the voice of the Goddess. "NO INTERFERENCE! I WARNED YOU!" the cold voice spoke as Hannah's beautiful face appeared on the other side of the bars, Realizing her cage was no larger than a small bauble to the immense Goddess, the smaller women held her tongue. "YOU TRIED TO CONTACT THE PRINCESS DIRECTLY...AGAIN!" the huge voice boomed, the tiny woman falling to her knees at its intensity. "I'm sorry Goddess... I'm sorry... It's just…", "SILENCE, THERE IS NO EXCUSE! YOU DEFIED ME!" Staring into the angry burning eyes of her Goddess the small demigod had no response to the accusations levelled at her; Her Goddess was the Goddess of Insight, she knew her excuses before she could think of them. "AS YOU ARE MY REPRESENTATIVE, I HAVE BEEN PUNISHED FOR YOUR NEGLIGENCE!" Tori froze, the pantheon was punishing her Goddess for her mistakes; her mind started to wonder how you would even punish a divine.
"ARIANNA HAS BEEN PUSHING FOR ADDITIONAL REPRESENTATION...I'M NO LONGER ALLOWED TO REFUSE HER!" the huge woman spoke bitterly, spitting the words so the tiny demigod could feel her frustration. Tori's vision swam as bright light flashed before her, a tall blonde woman striding from the light, huge white wings spread from her back. The attractive Angel approached Tori's kneeling form and offered her a hand, "Nice to meet you Victoria; I am Jasmina, Daughter of Arianna." taking the offered hand, the Iceborn girl pulled herself up, "Daughter? I thought it was no divine interference?" In reply the Angel giggled, her wings flapping playfully, "I am her mortal daughter, ascended to Angel although I have no divine blood." Tori nodded in understanding, "All the loopholes…" she said bitterly as her Goddess continued her annoyed rant, "FURTHERMORE, GODDESS ALYSSA, HAS DECLARED IT UNFAIR THAT THE GODDESS OF LOVE HAVE TWO REPS, ONCE MORE; I WAS NOT ALLOWED TO REFUSE HER." Tori felt the words punching into her as Jasmina spread her wings to protect her from the projected wind. The swirl of black energy that appeared next to her made her insides twist in fear as a large dark-haired woman strode out, dressed in leather armour and a knee-length plated skirt she had a long sword hanging from her belt and huge black wings spread out behind her. Stepping up to Tori she glared at the Angel before looking towards the blue woman, "Tabitha, Servant to the Goddess of Death, I understand I have you to thank for this mission?" Vicky was a confident warrior, but this new woman scared her, "It would seem so, a pleasure to meet you!" she risked as she extended her hand. The Valkyrie stared at the extended hand and shook her head, "Let's get going, My mistress is expecting daily reports, including today so I've work to do!" The looming Goddess spoke once more, "ONE MORE THING, AS YOUR PUNISHMENT TORI, YOU ARE NO LONGER ALLOWED TO FIGHT, YOU'RE A TAXI FOR YOUR LESS DIVINE REPRESENTATIVES FROM HERE ON! IT'S NOT ALL BAD NEWS FOR YOU THOUGH; YOU'RE BEING ADJUSTED TO SERVE BETTER!" With that final declaration, the huge blonde Goddess vanished, the cage evaporating around them. "Well, This is going to be fun!" Jasmina chimed as she turned to face her new colleagues. "Can you stash those obnoxious wings or are you stuck like that?" Tori said concerned, In unison, the two divine servants drew their wings into themselves and nodded, "Done, Now let's go Taxi, I mean Tori" Tabitha said with a sickly sweet tone that didn't fit her profile.

 The three women appeared in the back room of the Library of Yannis College, Tori falling back stunned as she exploded through the bookcase. "What the fuck!" she exclaimed, her two passengers dusting off splinters of wood, "Do you always teleport into objects, you moron!" Tabitha scolded as she looked around the dark room. "My hideout was on the bookcase... I'm... We're…" she struggled for words as Jasmina stepped over the mess to help her new friend stand, "We're Titan's. Yea, Alyssa was seething when she found out the scale Goddess Cassi had given Fiona, Both our Goddesses were very clear that we should be of appropriate scale for the mission, Although I wouldn't of minded being human size, I get used to it being around the Goddesses." Tori was still stunned as she got her feet and looked over her broken hideout, "Being human in this universe is to be a slave…"

Emma Yannis - Yannis College

The humans were dancing on her desk as she conducted their movements. She was organizing her choreography for her backup dancers. The small people let her visualize the performance before giving it to her dance group. "Left Left Left…" she shook her head at the new girl in the fifth position, "Sorry you're just not cutting it," she said as her fingers snatched up the disappointing girl. Placing her on the floor, Emma stood over the tiny figure, "Last chance, Right, Spin, Left, Left…nope" she sighed as her bare foot eclipsed the small girl. The Princess giggled the human tickled her foot as she pinned her under the ball of her petite foot, "aaaaand pop!" the Princess smiled as the human broke under her. "Right, New Dancer for Fifth! From the beginning again people!" The Princess sat and resumed plotting the dance, her humans paying close attention to each command.

 The afternoon past quickly, Emma had been expecting a visit from an angry Francine or a deadly blue human but neither events took place. Placing the box of dancers into her purse, she slid her Sandals on and made her way to rehearsals. The campus was giving her more space ever since Lucille's visit, space bothered her; she was enjoying the normal interactions. Entering the music halls, she tossed her purse down and moved to embrace the girls in her dance group. "It's been a while, Can you still remember how to sing, 'Your Highness'" her friend said in a mocking tone. "Can we not, I've had a stressful few days, I just wanna sing and feel good" the Princess retorted, the six girls all seemed happy to see her again. "Oh, I've got the music and dancing down for my solo, You girls up for learning it? It's not too hard." The group all agreed as the redheaded Rachel spoke up, "It can't be harder than Julies, She killed like a hundred humans to get them to learn, and she expects us to learn it in two weeks." The dark-haired girl snorted, "I expect you girls to be better than a group of mindless hummies." the conversation turned to Emma as she tipped her box out on the bottom of her sheet music stand, "Okay, Dance! Until you're told to stop!" she declared. The six titan girls all stared at the tiny people with interest, their scrutiny causing the now terrified humans to stumble in places. "How much practice did they get Em? I think I get the gist, but these folks are terrible." The Princess scowled at her people, "get it right, or you may as well jump the 4 ft to the floor!" Her threat had the desired effect, and they got it right for a couple of cycles as the Titan girls observed. "I think I've got it," Laura said, stepping away and slowly working through the steps she had been watching. Emma came over to watch her friend, making small corrections in posture but ultimately being happy with the first attempt. One by one the dance group started to mirror Laura, and the dance took shape. The girls sat around after nearly three hours of rehearsing each other's dances, tired and sweaty from the workout. "Julie, Your dance is nuts…" Emma complained, her thighs burning. "It's good though; You'll score high if we pull it off." Rachel added. Reaching into her bag Emma pulled out the small box of dancers, knocking her bag over in the process, her contents spilling out. "What's that?" Julie said as she watched her friend repack her purse annoyed. The Princess lifted the small plastic box, the tear-stricken, fearful human girl inside, "Oh, This is Hayley. I keep her on me, so nothing happens to her." Gina snorted, "You're still on that free human campaign?" Emma dropped the plastic box back into her purse, "What of it? She glared at her friend. "We were just thinking, Why don't you address the cause of the problem? Rather than treat the symptom?" The Princess turned from annoyed to curious as she looked at her friends, slowly she dropped her dancers by her feet, indicating for them to worship her sore soles. "What do you mean? The cause?" Her friends went silent as Julie spoke up, "Well, Humans are not native to Gwental...We don't breed them to be free, and they certainly don't normally escape ownership...So where are all these free humans coming from? Given that we traditionally snuff them on sight and yet there are always more…" Emma sat stunned. The logic her friends offered made perfect sense in her mind, she brought her feet together, pinning her dancers between them to feel them squirm for their lives. "So if I can find out where the free humans are coming from...I can fix that problem, and there would be no more free humans...so the Titan cruelty towards them would end…" her friends all started grinning as their Princess compiled their arguments. Rachel spoke with confidence, "The only free humans should be on Earth, where they came from, Cleaning up Gwental is an environmental issue that a lot of us can get behind!" The humans exploded as she accidentally put too much pressure on them with her sore feet, "That's brilliant! I have an ecology elective unit next semester! I can solve two problems and earn college credit! Do you girls want to help?" Gina smiled as she lifted her princesses foot, wiping it clean of the gore with a cloth as she massaged it, "It would be our pleasure your highness." Emma squealed in delight as Rachel took her foot and cleaned it, "You're the best friends a girl could want, I am sorry I missed so many rehearsals." The girls all started making plans as the quiet black-haired girl in the back stood to leave, "I'll see you girls tomorrow for next rehearsal, We have to meet more often with finals so close!" The other girls all agreed as they waved their friend off. "She's too shy to say anything, but it was her idea you know, solving the root of the issue…" Rachel added as their friend left. Emma looked up, blissfully enjoying her friend's foot massage, "What? Cienna? Really?" Gina smiled, "She's only timid around you. I think she reveres you or something..." The Princess thought for a moment, "I wish people would just treat me normally, can you tell her that for me...Also, the canteen is serving those curried humans again, have you girls tried them?"


End Notes:

Feedback is welcome and appreciated!

Researching Protests by JustForTribute
Author's Notes:

I take all feedback into consideration as the story unfolds, Feel free to leave a review with comments and ideas.

Jonas - Yannis College

The world shook as the muscular man took off running, ducking and dodging the falling trees as he pumped his arms hard. People running left and right alongside him and as he broke from the tree line, the forest collapsed behind him. With a quick glance he counted the others, there were still six, no-one had been caught. The group scattered as Jonas took a hard left and ran along the edge of the high wall. *CRASH* a massive wall of pink slammed down in front of him, causing the man to jump and kick off the new wall, performing an athletic 180 turn in the air before taking off sprinting in the other direction. 'Not today' he thought to himself as powered out into the open field. He ran for what felt like a lifetime, hearing the loud crashes and thumps around him as he felt the ground under him vibrate. 'There, That's my way out' he thought as he saw one of his friends slide into a dark cave under a wall.' As he ran the looming shadow fell over him from behind, risking a glance backwards all he was was a flourish of pink material as the shadow passed over towards the ruined forest. 'Didn't see me, I've got this,' he congratulated himself as he fell into a slide under the metal wall. The cave immediately fell into a sharp vertical incline and then a short fall. He landed awkwardly and felt his ankle twist as someone complained about clumsiness." Ah fuck that bites, I can't see anything, Whos there?" he sat cradling his ankle as he waited for the reply. A feminine voice came from nearby, "Willow, I was in the forest before that beast demolished it. You just landed on me." As she complained a third voice joined in, "Hartz here, Dennis is here somewhere too." Jonas pushed to his feet to test his ankle before feeling his way along the wall; another pained groan came from behind him as another of his people found their sanctuary. His hands felt along the soft walls, they were very smooth and felt like fabric, "Somethings wrong…" he spoke aloud as Hartz spoke up again, "Yep, This is not a natural cave...There is also no way out." he sounded defeated.  The girl who had identified herself as Willow earlier started screaming, audible thuds of her hands against the vertical wall, "GET ME OUT GET ME OUT!" Jonas approached her and held her hands to stop her from hurting herself, "Calm down. It could just be a discarded garment. We're not in trouble yet." Another loud thud and whine of pain came down behind him, 'Six' he thought to himself as he toppled backwards, gravity shifting. "FUUUCK" he screamed as they all fell over each other into an awkward pile, "Now we're in trouble!"

Emma Yannis - Yannis College

The blonde Princess smiled to herself, pulling the small bag of humans out from under the information point. She felt a swell of pride at her trapping skills, driving the six tiny humans from the flower bed and herding them to her bag had been almost too easy. Tying the top of her pouch off she hung them from her stylish belt and took the scenic route back to her dorm, enjoying the days' sun. Her Datapad chimed as she casually lounged on the grass answering it, "Heya Ria, How're things?" she said cheerfully as her friends smiling face looked back to her, "Things are fine, I'm helping Lucile with the Tirsgardians for a while, So I thought I would just check in with you, Is that human girl still alive?" Emma saw her friends brows crease as she asked about Hayley, so she dug through her bag and pulled out the small plastic box. Waving the box before the camera, she watched the tiny human bounce awake as she slammed against each side of her small home, "Still alive and happy see, Keeping her close." Ria couldn't really see the small human between the shakes but watching her try and balance as Emma stopped convinced her she was still alive, "Okay Good, Humans need feeding, Don't forget to feed her!" Emma rolled her eyes as she dropped the girl back into her purse, "Of course I know that, Urgh, Anyway, Thanks for checking in!" she perked up, "Bring me back some Tirsgardians? I...lost...mine." Ria's giggles let Em know she knew exactly what that meant, "I've got a whole case for you, Don't worry! Even got some for Jenna!" The princesses face lit up in anticipation, "That's great! I'll give you an update on my human plans too, soon, I have some research to do tonight, and then we can make plans!" Her friend gave her a strange side eye before saying her goodbyes and letting the video chat disconnect. As the Datapad went dark Emma quickly rushed to her purse and pulled out Hayley's container, "Shit you need to eat? Why didn't you say something!" she said, accusation thick in her voice. "Well? What do humans eat?" Emma demanded, lifting the small girl to her eye, the broken looking figure seemingly barely conscious. "Urgh, I'll give you to the house servants, they must know what free humans eat...Wait, Do house humans eat too?" she mused over that line of thought as she tucked Hayley away and pushed back to her feet, resting her hand around the small sack on her belt making sure her new humans were still alive.

  Dropping the small pouch on her desk the beautiful Titan slipped from her pink trainers and moved into her kitchen, taking Hayley from her container and tipping her on to the counter, "Okay, I need a dozen curried humans and whatever Hayley eats, I also want to know if you servants are eating my food!" Emma rested her hand on her palm as she gave annoyed glances at the human servants running around to her demands. Time passed when a well-dressed human stepped out from the door in the wall, sauntering towards the frustrated looking teen titan. "Bethany... You've got some explaining to do." The Princess declared, fixing the human with her glare and letting a smirk creep up her face as the woman flinched. "Hayley can have some of our rations, your grace, Human rations are included with the human centre and we are forbidden from eating our owners' food," she said, her words projected with clarity and volume towards the young blonde's massive face. Emma spent a moment thinking about it before letting a smile across her face, "That makes sense, Carry on, Move Samantha to the bed for later and put Hayley in her cage once she's eaten." Rising to her full height she nudged Bethany with her finger, sending her sprawling out across the countertop, It was always good to remind the woman who kept the humans in line just who was in charge. Turning abruptly she walked from the kitchen back to her desk, her feet seeking the attention of her KissBoxVibro while her hands deftly worked to untie her pouch. "Okay little guys, I'm not going to hurt you, Unless you try to run...or you don't answer my questions...Or you lie to me...Just be good little humans." The Princess declared as she let the humans slide from the soft bag onto the hard cold desk. "Okay, Line up!" she spoke, watching them all stumbling around looking like she had blinded them or something, "I said, LINE UP!" she yelled, the small humans stumbling and falling at the power of her voice. Emma was getting annoyed already, Her slender fingers pinching the flailing humans, lifting them a little and planting them on their feet. "Now, Face me!" she tried again with a softer tone, the six small figured obeyed this time, some holding their bodies looking hurt from her rough handling. "We got off to a bad start, Just listen to me okay?" The line all seemed to nod up to her, and she felt her mood lighten, maybe this would work out after all.

Jonas - Yannis College

The huge blonde bitch had just pinched him so hard he felt his insides crack as she tried to force him onto his feet. Jonas tasted blood as he turned to obey the towering god that was bellowing demands at him and his new friends. "YOU FIRST!" the giant woman declared, her long finger directed at Willow's crying face. We were all frozen in stunned fear as she plucked Willow from our line, lifting her as her other hand brought in a large brown board from one of her drawers and laid it out before us. Willow was placed on her back on the vast brown board as the blonde smiled down at her sadistically. "NOW, I DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU, SO SPEAK LOUD AND CLEAR!" We all watched as her colossal finger came down and rested along Willow's lying body. "WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?" the huge Titan thundered her sickly sweet tone a contrast to the horrific scene of torture before us. Willow yelled something inaudible, and the huge blonde frowned, "NO, THAT'S WRONG. I HEREBY CLAIM OWNERSHIP OF YOU." As the large girl spoke, she punctuated the sentence by pushing down with her finger, the explosion of blood clearly visible from where we stood. "OKAY; I AM NOT IN THE MOOD FOR LIES, YOU, YOU'RE NEXT!" Jonas stood helpless as Hartz was snatched by bloody fingers and dragged onto the board. "WHERE ARE YOU FROM?" the evil Titan declared once again, resting her long manicured finger along Hartz, The trapped man screamed, loud enough for all to hear, "HUMAN FARM 45322, GWENTAL MINOR!" The blondes face twitched as her finger lifted from the pinned man, he rolled onto his side, clearly in pain.

 We all stood and waited as the massive Goddess spent nearly ten minutes on her Datapad, her expression unreadable as she slid her fingers around the large device. Hartz was laying in the board as her large blue eyes refocused on him, "GOOD HUMAN," she declared, lowering the pad down and moving her finger over him again. "HOW DID YOU GET OUT OF THE FARM?" The question came with an undertone of genuine interest with none of the hostility she had exhibited in the previous question. Again Hartz threw all of his energy into his reply, "I WAS PLACED IN A KISSBOX," he cried out, yet the huge Titan stared him quizzically, removing her finger and picking up her Datapad. "What the fuck is going on?" the woman next to me said, her face turning to me, "How would I know, She's asking questions.." I replied as the woman next to me slumped, "But listen to her tones, She seems agreeable enough if she gets the right answers…" The woman looked back up at the distracted Titaness, "I guess we need to figure out what she wants to hear then…" She was stunned to silence as the finger was placed over Hartz again, "HOW DID YOU ESCAPE THE KISSBOX?" Hartz was visible squirming under the large finger; His slow response seemed to irritate giant blonde as her finger compressed him, killing him instantly, "OH FUCK, OOPS, SORRY LITTLE GUY!" Her face looking genuinely upset as she grimaced, "I DON'T KILL FREE HUMANS, THAT WAS A MISTAKE." she said, looking at the remaining four in the line. Jonas knew what was coming and decided he would throw his hat in with this one, wanting to make sure he played his hand. He stepped forward and walked to the middle of the board, next to his two crushed friends.

  Looking up at the shocked expression on the Goddesses looming face he spoke, "I AM JONAS, I WILL ANSWER QUESTIONS WITHOUT BEING FORCED," he declared, hoping she could hear him. The large woman burst into a huge smile, lowering her head to examine Jonas more closely. "OKAY JONAS, WHERE ARE YOU FROM?" 'Phase one, successful' he thought as he shifted on his feet before the enormous blue eyes that were now only feet from him. "I AM FROM HUMAN FARM 87635, I WAS ALSO PLACED IN A KISSBOX, I ESCAPED THE KISS BOX ONCE MY OWNER DISCARDED IT!" The titanic eye blinked as she ascended back into the sky above him, her huge breasts coming up to fill his vision, hidden behind a pastel pink sports top. Jonas stood, glancing back to the line of humans and giving them a thumbs up as huge blonde worked her Datapad again, "WHO WAS YOUR OWNER?" she spoke casually as she worked through something on the Datapad. Jonas's blood went cold at the question, he swallowed hard as he looked up, "I DON'T KNOW!" he declared honestly, the returning glare telling him that was the wrong answer, He spoke quickly in a flustered panic, "KISSBOX'S ARE SEALED! WE ONLY EVER SAW OUR OWNERS FEET!" The glare lessened as the huge girl leaned backwards, her gaze sweeping under the desk before she settled back into her looming position. "I SEE…" Her eyes returning to her pad as she fidgeted in her seat, Jonas's heart was pounding in his chest, feeling that he was on the line between life and death. His mind snapped back to reality when the large Datapad landed next to him. "YOU'VE BEEN VERY HELPFUL JONAS, I MAY NEED YOU FOR FURTHER QUESTIONS LATER, SERVANTS; HAVE THESE HUMANS PLACED IN HAYLEY'S CAGE FOR NOW!" Jonas felt his knees go weak as he fell down in relief, he and his friends had survived direct interaction with a Titan. The humans in white appeared around him to take him away and was not looking for a fight anymore.

Emma Yannis - Yannis College

Looking over her collected data she kept glancing down at her KissBox Vibro, 'There are over a hundred and fifty people in there' she thought to herself as she slid her feet out and stepped over to her human centre. Lifting the lid on the small command room, she rested her eyes on the surprised and terrified occupants. "Where do my old KissBox's go?" she asked the office of administrators. Once again the small Bethany stepped up to answer, "We leave them in the alley with the trash to be collected." Emma felt strange knotting in her stomach as she sensed something, her bloodline magic insisting something was off, The staff in the control room all audibly gasped, "What?" the Princess queried, she hadn't threatened them for the truth...yet. Bethany piped up again, "Your eyes Mistress, They flashed purple…" Emma sighed, stupid humans, "My eyes are blue, Are all humans so stupid? I do however think you're not telling me the whole truth, What else do you do with the KissBoxes?" the immediate backstep the tiny woman made let Emma know her instincts were spot on. "I'm waiting, human. Don't lie to your Owner!" The now terrified women spoke in broken words, "We flip them upside down as we put them outside." The Princess felt her anger flush as small human scurried from command room, "OH NO YOU DONT!" she screamed, her royal powers lashing out, dragging the little woman through the air into her waiting hand. "YOU FREE THE HUMANS!" she yelled directly into the face of the petrified Bethany now in her grip, "We all do, It's Human Centre Policy!" Emma's tongue snaked from her mouth as she moistened her lips, no more than an inch from her small prisoner. "So, Humans are getting free because we're throwing them out, Clever little people." The blonde girl slid Bethany between her breasts, "I don't want to kill you, Beth, You've been a good servant, I do however want to have you assist Samantha in our next session as punishment for your deception, Being nice to humans really gets my fire going if you know what I mean." Emma declared as she brought her Datapad back up and added her first conclusion, ‘Control Waste Human Products - KissBox's Identified as a primary problem area.’ The Princess smiled to herself, content as she lifted the plate of curried humans from the kitchen counter, “A Good day.”


End Notes:

I take all feedback into consideration as the story unfolds, Feel free to leave a review with comments and ideas.

Divine Observations by JustForTribute
Author's Notes:

The Divines fade into the background

Divine Observations

Fiona Ares - Jenna's Clitoris

Wiping her hands across her face, the dark-haired woman dragged the thick viscous jelly out of her eyes and mouth. She knew exactly where she was, despite being trapped in total darkness. Ever since finding her, the sadistic Titan had tried to murder her in every way possible. Fiona's mind was reeling with memories of being stepped on, burned, pissed on and chewed on. Her life had taken a turn for the unbearably painful, and she was starting to wish that she could die. Right now she was trapped under the fallen angels' clit hood, pinned to her sensitive organ as mild amusement. "PLEASE LET ME DIE!" she called out, as her mouth flooded with the Giants' thick juices again causing her to choke and splutter in darkness. "Is that really what you desire Fi?" the sultry voice cooed somewhere nearby. Fiona cleared her face again with her hands, "Han? Is that you? Can you help me? Please," she begged, trying to push out from her flesh prison. "You know I can't help you, Arianna believes the punishment is deserved, You never told me you chewed Jenna's wings off? I can imagine that would upset even the nicest of Angels…" the Goddess spoke, sounding resigned to inaction. "That was the old me... I've changed...Please tell Jenna I'm sorry!" Fiona finally pleaded as her tiny head poked out from under the massive hood, the world just as dark as it was underneath and no sign of a glowing Goddess. "Where are you?" A light giggle filled the air as Hannah replied, "I'm not going to hang out with you around a damp vagina, You should probably get back inside…" her words trailed off as Fiona slammed her hands down on the nerve cluster frustrated, "Come on! Please! She's done unthinkable things to me!" she screamed out into the darkness as the sky shifted, a colossal peach digit appearing and slamming into Fiona's angry face, burying her back into her prison.

Jenna Kaldear - Yannis College

 Removing her hand from her panties the Brunette student held up her sticky fingers to the beautiful blonde Goddess stood in the corner of her room, "See, I'm always wet these days, I feel like a nymph." The blonde woman giggled as she watched the casual motion, "Have you had your fun with Fiona yet? She is Alyssa's representative," The blonde queried innocently. Jenna blushed, feeling caught out, "Ah, So you know about her then…" she spoke as she rocked on her feet feeling the tiny 2mm woman beating on her sensitive clit. "You forget who you are talking too; You're about to have company, Listen to their advice and pray for me when you're done with Fiona, Don't keep me waiting too much longer okay?" The blonde swept her long teal robes in a flourish and vanished. Jenna stared after where she had stood, her hand resting on her nethers through her skirt and panties, "Looks like I'll have to make the most of you tiny one…" she said with a faint smile, pressing through the fabric.

  As she entered the kitchen to get a drink a flash of energy shimmered behind her, "Back so soon?" Jenna declared as she turned, dropping the glass of juice she had just collected. Three figures stood staring at her from the middle of her lounge, "Hi Jenna, Long time no see." the blonde girl declared, her eyes dancing with joy as they locked together, "Mina?" the fallen angel whispered as she rushed to embrace her old friend. "Where's Fiona?" the stern looking dark-haired woman said interrupting the reunion. As she broke her hug with Mina, The fallen angels' eyes glanced over the tall blue beauty standing in the middle, "Tori? Wow, You're pretty, I've never really been able to appreciate it..you were always so small." The Iceborn girl grinned in delight and pushed passed Jasmina to embrace her now equal stature friend. "Hannah's gift to keep me out of the conflict, If you need to go anywhere, just call for me!" she said into her friend's shoulder, "WHERE'S FIONA!" the dark woman said again, black wings exploding behind her. Jenna stepped back, locking eyes with the newcomer, "Valkyrie! Tori why would you bring a Valkyrie here! They are all kinds of messed up!" The winged woman stepped forward glaring, "It's not her choice, Alyssa sent me, Now where is Fiona!" Moving to step up to the pissed looking Valkyrie, Jenna slammed her hands on her hips, "Goddess Hannah has declared she is mine! Once I am done, I am to give Fiona to her!" she spat into the woman's face. "Tabitha, stand down, we're not here to fight." the blonde girl spoke softly, trying to diffuse the situation. "Bah, I'll be including this information in my report to my Goddess!" she snarled, stepping back as Victoria moved to the middle of the Titans.

 "We are all going to be stepping down; Destiny has found its course." The Iceborn spoke softly into the group, "What about Emma?" Jenna said confused, "We are friends, I am going for a sleepover tonight…" Tori's face turned neutral as she spoke, "I had been working on pushing her to be kind and caring, Believing that Destiny was looking for another like Theia, Theia was apparently a unique soul, there can never be another like her. It seems that her Royal Entitled Brattiness has started drawing the power into herself when she forces changes to others destinies. It's sick to my mind, Theia would never have approved." Tori swallowed hard as her memories flood back to her, "How do you know this?" Jasmina spoke, concerned at the direction of the conversation. Jenna spoke up as Tori's eyes teared up, "Tori is blessed by Destiny, She can see the threads, That's how we knew Emma was the chosen one, even before her birth, I timed my rebirth to be here with her, Ella got held up with a project for a few years." Tabitha and Jasmina looked at each other, Tab voicing the question they both held, "What do you mean we are stepping down? Surely now is the time to strike?" The question hung in the air as Tori wiped her eyes, "No, Destiny has found her, and it is the course she is on that is slowly ascending her, If we push her, If we interfere, we may change her destiny, We need a new Goddess of Destiny, the universe is depending on it." Silence fell over the group, Tabitha noticing movement on the counter after a few minutes of thought, striding over to where she saw the movement she pulled the roof from Jenna's human centre and smirked, "Food," she declared, her dark fingernails snatching up the stunned humans.

 In a flash there was a long mono-edge blade across her throat, "Put the female down!" the cold voice said, Tori's long sword drawing a bead of blood. Jenna and Jasmina jumped back in shock at the speed of the blue girls' movement. Tabitha froze solid as she looked at the small people squirming in her fingers, two male and a woman, extending her hand back to the kitchen counter she dropped just the female down. The blade vanished as Tori relaxed, crouching down to the small human on the bench, "Are you okay Zoe?" The little woman nodded, clearly terrified. "Zoe?" Jenna said suspiciously, "How do you know the head of my house slaves?" Tori stood and smiled to Jenna as her eyes watched Tabitha greedily devour the men she had claimed, "I've been human scale for a very long time. Most of my friends are humans." The fallen angel giggled as she thought about the ice-born out drinking with her slaves, "You know I've nearly snuffed Zoe like twenty times, Would you of stopped me?" The small human on the counter looked terrified as they discussed her, "What makes you think I didn't?" The blue woman said with a smile, "Because you don't...Hannah?" Jenna stopped as she thought of the implications. Kneeling to get eye level with the tiny human Jen smiled, "You're one lucky little human you know that!" Tabitha had moved into the bathroom as was devouring the humans on the various shelves, Mina watching her distraught, "Please stop! Can't you eat normal food!" Jenna stood and spoke down to Zoe, "Get some food out here quick, VALKYRIE! Stop eating my toiletries!" The dark woman choked on the human woman as their host called to her, "Toiletries! Ewww" she complained, spitting the human into the toilet. Mina turned her glare to her friend, "Toiletries? You use humans that way?" Jen rolled her eyes as she remembered how she was as an Angel, "I've been here for a long time Mina, Humans are property, This isn't Utopia anymore, Stick your feet into that KissBox, and you'll appreciate being a Titan!" She explained pointing to the box, her angelic friend seeming very uncomfortable with the situation. "Also remember, I am a Fallen Angel, My moral compass got chewed off with my wings…" she complained as her fingers slipped into her underwear again, pushing her prisoner back into position." Tori noticed the slight action and smiled, "You know, If I had known Fiona was the one who took your wings, I wouldn't have left her in your care." Jenna giggled and plucked some of the humans from her counter, being lead out as food, "I know, Arianna be praised for her wisdom!" she chirped as she popped two squirming human males into her mouth and rolled them around with her tongue, smiling at the horrified looking Mina. Tori took a couple of girls and slid them into her mouth, The first humans she had ever eaten, and the salty flavour took her by surprise, "Mmmmm, These are good!" Jas glared at them both, "You're eating living people! This is wrong on so many levels!" Jenna swallowed as Tabitha joined them, swiping humans indiscriminately from the counter, "Titan's farm humans for food. They are the only meat available to us. Honestly, you should try a couple." plucking a handful. Jenna pushed passed her friend and moved to sit down on her sofa, Tori and Tabitha grabbing handfuls and moving to follow. Jasmina stood and stared at the assembled humans, feeling the hunger pains as they seemingly offered themselves. Extending her hand to the edge of the counter she mumbled quietly, "Volunteers only," and to her shock, a large group of mostly men slid from the counter into her waiting hand. "Okay then," she said resigned, plucking a small human from her hand and sliding him between her pearly white teeth. The man started to squirm and fight vigorously as she sealed her lips behind him, the flavours of his oiled skin tickling her taste buds. "Mmmm not bad" she mused as she sat with the others.

  "Good girl!" Jenna cooed as she saw the handful of humans Mina had brought with her. Tori spoke up as they all enjoyed their snacks, "So it's agreed, Observation only, Emma is to be left to her own nature until her Ascension, then we will all be there to support her. Tabitha looked annoyed but nodded; Mina nodded as she bit into a human, finding the explosion of blood to be a wholly pleasurable experience. Jenna shook her head, "I can't just vanish from her life. We've been friends for years." Tori's eyes flashed a light purple, as she glared at Jenna, "No interference! This is not a request!" Jenna felt her body shudder as she nodded. "I will not ignore her if she speaks to me; I promise not to seek her out." The ice-born girl frowned but conceded the point, "Fine, If she comes to you, You do whatever she wants, no guiding her!" Jenna rolled her eyes and sunk back into the sofa, "If you girls are content with our agreement and half my staff in your stomachs, Nature calls and I have things to be getting on with!" she declared, "Mina come visit soon" she added as rolled off of the sofa. Tori jumped up and grabbed the arms of her two companions, Tabitha started glaring at Jenna suspiciously, "Thanks for the hospitality!" the Iceborn girl said before the Valkyrie could say anything. Mina smiled and waved as the three women vanished from the room. "Peace at last!" she cooed as she moved towards her bathroom.

Fiona Ares - Jenna's Clitoris

The heat was getting unbearable as she pushed herself free again, gasping for fresh air but the humid heavily scented thick atmosphere was all that was available to her as she gasped again and again. The sudden wave of fresh air felt like a gift from the Goddesses as the colossal finger appeared again, this time digging her out of prison. Fiona's vision went blinding white as she felt the rush of air and lurch in her stomach at the rapid movement. As her eyes adjusted she saw the single huge eye of her tormentor staring back at her, "HI FLEA, HOW WAS MY MOIST LADY TREATING YOU?" the huge being boomed, Fiona cringing at the loud voice as she slowly realised she was stuck to the giant finger by nothing but the vaginal fluid she was coated in. "PATHETIC." the Titan declared as Fiona stopped squirming, afraid she may fall from the finger. "I NEED TO PEE." the giant woman said, Fiona's mind struggling to process the words as she felt her body suddenly fall, still stuck to the large fingertip. The huge pussy suddenly looming over her again as the Goddesses other hand spread her lips, Fiona screamed as she was shoved abruptly into the Titans urethra, the giant being giggling furiously as the tiny woman's world went dark again. Fiona lay stunned as felt the muscles around her flexing, "oh please Hannah, Please, Kill me!" she begged as the hot blast of urine suddenly swept in behind her and blasted her against the ceramic rim of the toilet. A thunderous laugh echoing all around as the Titan stared down at the immortal insect being pinned against the white surface by her yellow stream. "FUCK YEA I NEEDED THAT!" she declared as Fiona felt her humiliated form slide down into the warm water. The Titan vanished without flushing, leaving her tiny slave floating in the yellow sea, with the six human floaties who were looking at the smaller girl in confusion.


End Notes:

Reviews and Direct emails appreciated!

Protest to Far by JustForTribute

Bethany Garrun - Emma’s Human Centre

Eleven hours she had been awake, sat in front of her screen watching her owner sleep. The princess had been collecting, torturing and then keeping wild humans for nearly a week. The latest project had been to identify how wild humans had come to exist on Gwental. Judging by the sounds of her complaints, she sought to stop us from gaining our freedom, Even after they were done with us. Bethany had been subject to the Titan’s ire a few times as the common practices of the Human Centre had come under the unexpected review. *BZZZ* Consoles started buzzing as Beth pulled herself from her doze, There was an incoming call from one of her colleagues, dragging it to her main display she answered the video call. “Heya Zoe, How’re things with you?” Beth said as she glanced over to check Emma was still sound asleep. “Heya Beth, Things have been insane over here, I’ve finally managed to get our communications working again, Tori cut our lines to stop us getting in touch.” Pushing to her feet she made her way over to her fridge to get a drink, “Oh? Tori did that? Isn't she your friend?” Zoe tracked her friend across the operations room, “Yea, She’s changed, She’s a Titan now…” Beth brushed her long red hair behind her shoulder as she slowly turned to look at Zoe, “What? How is that even possible?” The two women stared at each other for a long moment as Jenna’s House Slave swallowed hard, “That’s only the start of it...Jenna is an Angel...There are others like her here...Divine beings walking among us!” The sudden burst of laughter took her by surprise, The fiery redhead picked up her water as she got her outburst under control, “Oh fuck sake Zoe, you had me for a minute then, Jenna being an angel was a bit much though don’t you think?” Beth flopped back down into her chair and kicked her feet up, “I’ll tell you something weird though, Emma’s eyes have been tripping out, She’s been dipping into that royal power a lot more recently.” her friends head was shaking slowly as she hardened her expression, “I’m not joking, I’ve seen her, A real Goddess, In this very house, They seem to think Emma is destined to ascend, They’ve all been commanded to stay away and not interfere, That's why Tori cut my comm lines.” Bethany sat stunned slightly as she processed her friends' words, not wanting to believe any of it. “If what you’re saying is true...how do we stop it?”

Emma Yannis - Yannis College

Rolling onto her side the blonde teen stirred into awareness, feeling her stomach turn as nausea swept her, “Urgh, What is wrong with me…” she complained as she struggled to sit up, “eugh...I never get sick...what’s going on…” she said in her discomfort, glaring around the room looking for something to vent her annoyance on, A small human girl chose that moment to scurry out of the room. Emma lazily lifted her arm and tried to grip the girl with her royal power, her arm falling weak as she tripped the small human, unable to grasp her. “Bah…” she complained, feeling drowsy again, “Bring her to me!” she declared, falling back into her bed. Emma fell into a fitful doze, her insides turning as she felt like her skin was on fire. “Call Ria,” she said into the air as her house servants scurried to bring her datapad to her side, already calling her friend. “Heya Em! How's my favourite Princess!” Lifting the Datapad to her face, Emma resented how happy her friend was while she was feeling so awful, “Hi Ri, I’m not feeling so hot, Any advice?” she said slowly, her throat dry. Her friend stared back at her bewildered, “Em? Royals don’t get sick…” The blonde rolled her eyes and glared back at her friend, “Well that's nice, But I am most certainly...Sick…” Lucile’s face appeared behind Ria, her face was dark with anger, “No Em, Royals don’t get sick, You must’ve been poisoned, Lock your house humans down, I’m coming over!”  Emma’s eyes narrowed as her sister ended Ria’s call, she rolled her head to the side and saw the small group of humans on her table, all looking terrified. “Poisoned?” she said slowly, her eyes settling on the prisoner they held, the small girl she had failed to grab. Pressing a button on her Datapad she flashed open the voice command, “Human Centre Lockdown, Emma Yannis, Purge Externals.” she said calmly, before looking back at the group on her table, “Better get yourselves locked up if you want to live…” she said, her voice cold as she reached for the tiny prisoner, “You’re mine tho.” she teased as she fell back into her bed, still exhausted, new toy struggling between her fingers. Dangling the girl over her face she taunted the scared girl, “I feel like shit, It may be your fault...We’ll soon know...I’m not even horny...You know how much I enjoy my morning sessions…” she sighed as the small girl isn't answering her monologue. She stripped the loose fitting clothes from the girl, revealing her naked body, the delicate fragile limbs between her fingers sending the familiar tingles of power through her body. “So... helpless” she teased, letting the girl fall between her fingers as she played. Gripping her by a single arm, she lowered her down to lips, letting her tongue snake out and flick her tiny feet, “Mmm you taste like...breakfast” she cooed, the small girl now screaming and fighting for her life between Emma’s vice grip. Lowering her between her lips she used her tongue to keep the girls' legs from catching on her lips. “Mmmm” The Titan enjoyed the squirming figure as she slowly sucked her between her lips. As she felt the tiny girls breasts on her lips she stopped, leaving her trapped as her tongue played with the girls lower half. The blonde princess laid back, feeling her insides twist as she played with the human in her mouth, She couldn't help but think that swallowing this girl wouldn’t do her already riled stomach any good. Suddenly she spat, ejecting the tiny human out of her mouth and down onto her neck, “Urgh, I really shouldn’t eat anything until my sister arrives” she declared somberly as her fingers found her tiny toy once more. “I don’t think eating you is a good idea, I’m not horny enough to fuck you...What's your name?” she said, surprising herself. “Gabriel, My name is Gabriel! The tiny girl squeaked in a panic, “Mmmm” Emma replied, not sure where she was going with this, “How would you prefer to go?” she said curiously, The small girl looked up into her eyes, the tears flowing freely, the girl was terrified. “I’d like to die of old age...Please Goddess!” she said, somewhat hopefully. The Princess smiled and casually tossed her in the air, catching her in a closed fist. “Hah, That's funny, How do you feel about Anal?” she teased as she pushed the girls head up from her fist. “Please Goddess, Please, No!” Emma’s grin turned wicked as she rolled over in her bed, “As Princess, I’ve decided the best way for you to serve the Titan Empire, is to nestle yourself in between my butt cheeks until further notice.” she grinned happily as her other hand spread her cheeks, lowering the screaming girl down between them. Her fingers pressed her face into her anus as the cheeks settled into place, holding the girl firmly. The Titan rolled back over slowly enjoying the squirming. “Urgh, Hurry up Lucile, I feel like shit…” she mumbled to herself as she drifted into another fitful sleep.

Bethany Garrun - Emma’s Human Centre

Beth paced her command room, the windows had been blacked out and all of the doors sealed. Emma had locked them down and now they were all trapped until she released them. The poison was meant to keep her asleep until they had found a way to kill her. Instead, all it had done was piss her off and bring her focus onto them. She wanted to call Zoe but all of her systems had been shut down. Her second appeared beside her, “We’ve checked everything, We are totally locked in, The Titans have designed this place well, We really are trapped.” Beth stared at her second, “Do you know what happened?” she queried, wondering if her orders were known. “You ordered our mistress poisoned, Gabriel, slipped her the vial.” Beth hung her head, “Everyone who knows will be killed, I was hoping people wouldn't talk…” Her second looked up at her, his eyes wicked, “I told everyone, If they want to blame you they’ll need to take us all!” he said with confidence. Beth blanched, she felt sick herself, “YOU FUCKING MORON! THEY’LL HAVE NO PROBLEM PURGING US ALL!” she screamed, her second had condemned them all. His face lost its grin as the implications sank in, “No, She wouldn't purge us all for an upset stomach..” he said, his confidence returning. Beth’s fingers gripped her nose as she seethed, “The plan, which they will force from us, was to kill her!” she spat bitterly. Her seconds face drained white, clearly, he was not fully aware of the plan until now, “Fuck…”

Emma Yannis - Yannis College

The buzzing of her door broke her from her nightmares as she heard her sisters voice, “Em...Emm! Emm! Are you okay?” Lucile was speaking but she couldn't bring herself to open her eyes. A sudden flash of light struck her as Lucile peeled her eyes open, Her sister seemed distraught as she brought a shining light over her eyes blinding her again, “I’ve got you Em, Just stay with me!” she cried as Em felt herself being lifted from her bed, she found it impossible to move although the squirming of the human between her ass cheeks let her know she could still feel things. She passed out again, feeling herself slip into darkness. When she finally awoke she found herself surrounded by people, Lucile and Ria were looking down on her with concern. “Em? Can you hear us?” they both leaned in, studying her. “I’m..” Em pushed out, her mouth dry, “Water” she finished. Ria vanished from sight as Lucile came in for a hug. “Oh Em, I was so scared, You’ve been out for days!” The two sisters parted as Ria brought a glass of water to her friends' lips. Emma drank deep from the glass, finding the fresh cool liquid invigorating as she gulped it down. “Thanks, I feel so drained…” she complained as placed the glass down on the side, a small human girl in a cage catching her eye. “Gabriel?” she said studying the girl, “We found her in your..umm..” Ria flushed as Emma laughed, “In my ass, Yea, I was saving her for later” she smiled down at the scared looking girl. Lucile glared at the imprisoned girl, “Emma, She’s the one who poisoned you, I made her talk when we retrieved her.” the commander said darkly, her eyes fixed on the trapped human. Emma burst into a chuckle, “Her? SHE Poisoned me? Hahaha, To think, I was just going to gobble you up for breakfast!” she said, as her whimsy slipped into genuine venom, “Looks like I got lucky that I kept you around…” she said as her voice developed a dark edge, the small girl visibly recoiling. Ria continued as she handed her friend a small jar of Tirsgardians, “Here, eat these, they are smaller than humans and your stomach is delicate at the moment.” The recovering princess took the jar and appraised the contents, hundreds of tiny eyes staring back up at her as she let her tongue slide from her lips. “Thanks, I’m starving,” she said as brought the jar to her lips and slowly poured the tiny forms onto her tongue. Ria continued, “Your house humans were trying to murder you, Lucile had them all questioned and your administrator Beth confessed to everything, Turns out they don’t want you coming into any power.” Emma rolled the tiny forms around her mouth as she stared between Ria and Lucile, swallowing her snacks she steadied herself, “Murder? They wanted me dead…” The tears formed under her eyes as she thought back at the years of service Beth had given her, “Beth wanted to kill me?” she said as her knees came up to embrace her head as she started crying. Lucile looked to Ria before embracing her sister, “I think she was spooked by something Jenna’s house admin told her, You can ask her yourself, We put them all into detention” she said softly as her sisters weeping slowly ended, her fingers finding more tirsgardians from her jar. “I’d like to talk to her,” she said, her mouth full of fighting tiny forms. Emma turned to look at the trapped girl next to her bed, “Me and you are going to become very close once I get my Libido back, Gabriel...I’m going to use you to set examples for humans to learn from.” she said, her voice cold as she swallowed the tiny life in her mouth. “Ria, Get me out of here, I feel much better now I’ve eaten.”


This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8261