The Power of Toxic Doxie by TinyDave
Summary:

SPOILERS FOR DARK AVENGERS ISSUE #190

 

After shrinking and stepping on the Peruvian God Ai Apaec, June Covington also known as Toxic Doxie decides to use her newfound abilities to do the same to gods from other cultures she finds inferior. 

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Humiliation, Butt, Crush, Footwear, Odor, Unaware, Violent, Vore, Feet Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 9391 Read: 17795 Published: April 17 2019 Updated: April 25 2019
Story Notes:

I got the idea for this story after having read the end of Dark Avengers #190. Even though I do take some liberties with the source material, obviously spoilers still apply for that issue. 

 

NOTE: There's also a bit of racism throughout, as well as total disrespect for African deities. As an African-American myself, I am totally fine reading and writing it, but if such things offend you, sorry.

 

1. The Characters by TinyDave

2. Gods No More by TinyDave

3. Eating A God by TinyDave

4. No Mercy From Moonstone by TinyDave

5. Enter Enchantress by TinyDave

6. Underfoot & Out of Mind by TinyDave

The Characters by TinyDave

 

Characters

Name: Toxic Doxie (June Covington)

 

Race: White

 

Age: 32

 

Height: 5’8”

 

Powers:

 

June Covington is a total sociopath. Even in childhood, this was evident. Despite never being abused by her single father, a kind hearted farmer, just doing the best he could to raise her, she still decided to purposely run the poor man over with a tractor when she was only twelve, just to see what would happen.

 

As an adult, June became a gifted geneticist, and molecular biologist, She graduated top of her class in college and completed her post-grad at NYU, with a research grant for her studies in biology. June planned to create genetically enhanced humans like the Avengers, and the X-Men. Initially, she decided to test her experiments on herself. This was a resounding success, giving her superpowers. She then experimented on others, however, this time it failed, resulting in their deaths; she claimed it was because their DNA was inferior. Due to the deaths that occured in the experiment, June was kicked out of the university.

 

Remaining in New York and working in an underground laboratory with funding from various black market sources and corrupt businessmen, she worked on numerous projects. A full fledged racist at this point, June developed a serum that would turn the impoverished black and latino people who lived near her lab into food to feed the superior race (white people). June was eventually captured and sent to prison, but not before she turned 18 innocent black and latino men, women, and children into food. and not before she sampled her creation.

 

She was locked in a superpower dampening prison to make sure she didn’t use her powers to escape, but when Norman Osborne was putting together his Anti-Avengers, she was freed and took on the supervillain name Toxic Doxie.

 

 

Name: Anansi

 

Race: African God

 

Age: 20,000

 

Height: Variable

 

Powers:

 



Anansi is the African Spider God. In the early days of civilization, he was a trickster. However as time went by, he mellowed, and became known as the God of all knowledge, and storytelling in West African and Caribbean cultures. Despite this, Anansi still retained his cunning and love for trickery, as well as his rebellious nature. Due to this, he was often celebrated as a symbol of slave resistance and a model for survival amongst the Haitian people while they were enslaved. He aided enslaved Africans to establish a sense of continuity with their African past and offered them the means to transform and assert their identity no matter where in the world they were.

 

Anansi’s form is that of a human, hundreds of feet tall in comparison to normal humans while in Ala, the African Heaven. While on earth he is a more manageable 7’5”. In both forms he has eight arms like a spider. While on Ala, he is a member of the Vodu, the council of the ancient African Gods. He resides there most of the time, with his family; His wife, Aso; his firstborn son Ntikuma; his second oldest, a beautiful daughter named Anansewa; his big-headed son Tikelenkelen; his twins, son Nankonhwea with a spindly neck, and daughter Matundu with spindly arms; and finally, Adufowhe, his pot-bellied son who was his youngest and still in the form of a child, all of them are also humanoid immortals with eight arms.



 

 

 

 

Gods No More by TinyDave

 

After defeating the Avengers from an alternate universe, the Dark Avengers consisting of Toxic Doxie, US Agent, Moonstone, Bullseye, Enchantress, and Ai Apaec, the Peruvian Spider God who Norman Osborne convinced to join the team, returned back to their universe. It was a tough battle, but they were able to win because of Toxic Doxie’s brilliant plan to weed out the alternate Avengers. Part of her plan was to shrink Ai Apaec down to the size of a bug and get him to sneak in and kill Dr. Strange and their version of the Hulk, then tamper with Iron Man’s suit, all without even being detected. With their most powerful members gone, the Dark Avengers had no trouble with Hawkeye, Spider Woman, Captain America, and an incapacitated Iron Man. After returning to their dimension, Ai Apaec demanded to be returned to normal size. Instead of granting his wish, June, who was indifferent to him now that he had served his purpose, simply stepped on him instead, crushing him.

 

This turn of events gave June a rush. She had just killed a god no differently than squashing an insect. Either her shrinking tech was more potent than she first realized, or these ethnic gods weren’t all that powerful at all compared to her. As a racist, she naturally settled on the latter. Either way, this gave June new ideas. She was going to find a way to shrink all the gods of lesser people and end them all the way she ended Apaec.

 

Anansi The Spider God of wisdom, was sitting with his family in Ala when a bright light surrounded their bodies. Then everything went black. When they awoke, they were disoriented, and shivering. Wherever they were, it was certainly colder than the heavenly Ala, or even sub saharan Africa. Looking around, the tiny gods realized they were in a room, but in this room, everything was hundreds of times bigger than them. Anansi tried to use his ability to tap into the mystical ambient energy in the room. But he couldn’t, he couldn’t even feel it. It seemed as though  there was none in this room, but that couldn’t be. There is ambient energy all throughout the universe and in all universes. No, what is more likely is that whatever transported him and his family and shrunk them to the size they are now, also sapped his powers.

 

“Where are we Baba” Adufowhe the youngest, asked his father.

 

Before he could answer his son he the ground began to shake like there was an earthquake.

 

BOOOM...

BOOOM...

BOOOOOOM

 

Before the tiny family even had a chance to move. June, clad in her full Toxie Doxie attire, slammed her red high heeled boot down right next to the tiny family. Looking down, she saw them.

 

“Ah, there they are… holy shit it worked” June said to herself. “Glad I didn’t step on them yet, I want to savor this.”

 

The family of Spider Gods looked up at this absolutely terrifying white woman that stood above them. To anyone unfamiliar, they might have assumed that she was the God and they the mere mortals. Or maybe they would have just seen the tiny family of celestial beings as nothing but bugs at this woman’s feet.

 

“So, this is the famed spider god from African lore? And this is what, your family?” she scoffed. “Well I guess this is a fitting size for a bug god. Hah, what a pathetic culture that they worship an insect. Well, I bet you’re wondering what’s going on here, so let me tell you. I am June, your superior, and I shrunk you all down and brought you here so I can show you how pathetic you and your people truly are.”

 

“What’s going on Baba” Adufowhe asked again.

 

At this, June scrunched up her face, and slammed her foot down on the ground again.

 

BOOOOOOM!

“Don’t interrupt when your better is speaking speck.” She said down to the little spider boy who was in actuality thousands of years old. “As I was saying, I shrunk you down, just like I am going to shrink down all the gods from your realm, and all the gods of inferior races such as yours. I just decided to start with you since… you know spider god, perfect for exterminating.”

 

At the news that the Vodu was in danger, Anansi tried again to summon the ambient energy, and used all of his ability to attempt to send a message of warning to Ala. He couldn’t feel the energy at all, but realized he was panicked,  for the first time in a millenia actually. that must be why the spirits abandoned him. So he resolved to center himself and try again. His concentration was broken when June said

 

“Whatever you’re doing… Yeah it’s not gonna work. Shrinking you also takes away all of your abilities.”

 

“Witch!” Anansi yelled up at June. “Restore Me and my family at once, I am a god! By the power of the Eterna-“

 

Rolling her eyes at the bug sized god’s speech, she simply lifted her red boot and lowered it down onto Anansi. His family was shocked. His entire body was pinned beneath her boot. She had her toes slightly up allowing his head some latitude to move with some effort. The Spider God struggled to breath but she wasn’t putting much pressure… yet.

 

Anansi used all the strength in his little body to free himself, but all he could move was his head which was facing the scuffed up bottom of her red boot. He moved Struggling to use his eight arms to push the weight off of him, he found he was too weak to even move a single muscle. He did manage to push his head back enough to look back at His family. Their terrified faces were the last thing he saw before the he felt the pressure increase on his body tenfold, and everything went black.

 

The rest of the family’s shock turned to horror, as June picked up her heel, and pressed down harder. Her foot was flat into the ground on Anansi’s body. His entire body exploded from the pressure with a sickening crunch as June twisted her foot into the ground as if she were simply putting out a cigarette, or squishing a bug.

 

 

 

“Ooh, he was crunchy” She said with a giggle

 

Anansi The spider god, a deity that was worshiped for over 10,000 years in African culture, the God that lead the Ghanan people to prosperity, and the Haitian people to freedom from slavery, the God that was supposedly immortal, was now nothing more than a red smear that blended in to the sole of June’s red boot.

 

June raised her boot showing the family what had become of their patriarch. Aso almost fainted at the ugly sight of her mate’s gory remains stuck to the boot.

 

“See?” June said, addressing the tiny gods at her feet. “Your powers mean nothing to me.”

 

She then lowered her foot back down, with the former God’s remains still stuck to its sole.

 

“That was actually the second spider God I squished this month. I crushed one a couple weeks ago, he was... Mexican I think… eh doesn’t matter. He’s just a smear now.”

 

The way that the giant white woman so casually murdered their father, who they assumed was immortal, and the way she so callously discussed killing another, struck fear into the hearts of the children. Their mother tried to comfort them, but there was no comfort when a ginormous red gloved hand snatched you up. They were lifted up, right to the face of the uncaring woman.

 

“ Now… What to do with the rest of you.”

 

 

 

 

 

Eating A God by TinyDave

 

June had the tiny family of African deities in the palm of her red leather glove clad hand. As she was looking at the pathetic life forms in her hand, she was reminded of the time when she developed a device that changed the molecular structure of human beings and turned them into gourmet foodstuffs. She tested it out many times, only on the poor and sometimes homeless minorities that lived near her lab. Right now though she was thinking about the first time she used it. She saw a homeless Hispanic guy with his young son who couldn’t have been older than 7 or 8 living in their car. She remembered how pathetic they were, and how they were probably in the country illegally anyway. So she turned the father into lobster, and the little son into a perfect veal chop. She ate well that night, having them with a nice red wine. The sadistic woman savored every bite of their tender, juicy new forms.

 

         With this in mind, she decided to eat one of the gods in her hand. Remembering that the veal was the best part of her meal all those years ago, she decided to take one of the children. The three oldest were adults, and the youngest was far too fatty, so she ruled them out, and was left with one of the twins. But instead of turning them into food, this time she wanted to see what they tasted like by themselves.

 

“Ahh this is a good one”

 

 Down below in the palm of her hand, the family was still freaking out as the giantess that held them was lost in thought high above them.

 

“Mama! What happened to Baba?” Asked Adufowhe.

 

“Your father… is… dead.” Aso said, not quite believing it herself. No god had ever died before. But she had seen mortals die enough times to know what it looked like.

 

“B-But… I thought we were immortal?” Nankonhwea chimed in.

 

“Well we are not, clearly!” Aso yelled at her son, frustrated, afraid, and hurt by the loss of her mate of 12,000 years.

 

“Give Mama some space.” Ntikuma told his brother, yet again playing the peacemaker. “Let us devise a plan to get us out of this.” He offered.

 

“What hope is there brother?” Nankonhwea continued enraged. “This mbwa jike transported us here, killed Baba like some common insect, which shouldn’t even be possible and now she has us in the palm of her h-“

 

Before Nankonhwea could finish, two fingers clad in red leather wrapped around him and plucked him away from the group.

 

“Yes, I think you’ll do nicely” June said, raising him up to her face.

 

“Unhand me you witch! I do not know wha-“

 

“Yeah, I can’t hear a word your saying” she scoffed at the shrunken god she had in her grip.

 

Looking back at the rest of the family in her palm, she heard a little squeaking coming from them too.

 

“And I definitely can’t hear you little shits.” She said dismissively. “Gods, hah! Not only do you squish like bugs, you’re so pathetic my ears can’t even pick up your voices. Maybe you’re gods to a bunch of dirty monkeys, but to me, you’re literally nothing.

 

She began to bring Nankonhwea to her mouth, and the squeals from her other hand only intensified.

 

“Well, maybe you niggers can be good for something…”

 

Without a moment of hesitation, June opened her mouth and tossed the minor god in. She swished him around on her tongue, savoring his taste. Salty, she thought.

 

         Meanwhile Nankonhwea was in hell. The thick saliva was less like water and more like a viscous goop that threatened to drown him. It got in his nose, and eyes, and down his throat. Her tongue was like an angry beast as it thrashed him about. He was almost crushed as it pressed him tightly to the roof of her mouth. His ears popped from the pressure change as she swallowed the saliva in her mouth. Then without warning she flipped him onto her molars. Reacting quickly Nankonhwea rolled away from the teeth as they were about to come down, but he wasn’t fast enough. June’s teeth came down on all four arms on Nankonhwea’s right side, pulverizing them. Instead of coming down to chew again, June moved him back to the center of her mouth and his ears popped again as he was swallowed whole.

 

“Note to self, don’t chew them… gross” June said to herself.

 

         Nankonhwea heard those words rumble around him like… well a mortal hearing the voice of god as he traveled down her throat. Maybe she is a god and we have all been living a lie Nankonhwea thought. He landed with a splash in a dark cavern that smelled like nothing he had ever smelled before. The acidic air singed his nose and scorched his lungs. Between that and the four painful bleeding stumps, he thought that this was the worst pain in the universe. But the naive god did not know how human digestion worked. He would soon come to know a pain infinitely worse, as he is slowly digested alive by June Covington’s potent stomach acids and reduced from African god, to human shit. For all his former power he wouldn’t even amount to half a calorie to June’s body.

 

BRAAAAP


June belched right over the remaining tinies in her hand, nearly blowing them away with the foul wind.

 

“Ugh, he was a fighter” she said.

 

         The shrunken family was in hysterics now. Some were crying, others were visibly angry, while others were catatonic. June saw this but ignored it as they and their feelings were completely beneath her.

 

“What to do with the rest of you…” she mused to herself. She was no longer even acknowledging them. “I’d love to keep playing, but let’s get someone else in on the fun.”

 

 

 

No Mercy From Moonstone by TinyDave

       June lightly closed her fist to prevent her prey from falling out as she walked over to Karla Sofen’s room at the Dark Avengers facility. Karla, AKA moonstone is another dangerous super powered psychopath. As such she too was jailed for her crimes before being released by Norman Osborn to be part of his squad of villains. While she wanted to get her own place, she realized it made more sense to stay on site, at least for now. The living arrangements weren’t too bad, except for the bugs that invaded during warmer weather. Karla absolutely hated bugs. Lucky for her the weather started to change in the weeks since she first started living there, and the bugs were gone well the actual bugs anyway.


         Reaching Karla’s door, June heard she was taking a shower. Perfect. She hacked the number lock on the steel door and walked inside. She then plucked out Matundu and Ntikuma and placed them on the floor and without saying a word walked back outside like nothing happened. Down below, Matundu was still crying in shock at the loss of her twin and the brutal end he met. She was in no state of mind to be dealing with the dangers that lay ahead.


“Matundu, I know that you mourn, I do as well, but we cannot stay her in the open. You have to focus.” Ntikuma said attempting to center his younger sibling.


“B-But brother, my connection to the ambient energy is gone… how can I focus.” Matundu replies sniffling.


“Focus on me.” He said.


         Hearing a door open and rumbling footsteps get nearer, the two siblings looked around in anticipation, and were in awe at what they saw. Another blonde white woman this one far taller than the one that took them, and built like a goddess. She thought she was alone, so she was completely naked. Unbeknownst to her and the two tiny gods on the ground at her feet, June was watching from her room thanks to cameras she had hidden in each room to spy on her teammates.


The two heard heard her booming footsteps get louder and louder as Moonstone walked towards them, completely oblivious to their existence.


“We have to move!” Ntikuma yelled, grabbing his sister’s spindly arm and running away with her.


         They weren’t nearly fast enough, as Karla was already on top of them. Luckily, she stepped over them, instead of squashing them. The duo looked up as the monumental woman, still dripping wet stretched her incredibly long legs over them one at a time. They got a good look at the massive feet that almost crushed them, her majestic vagina with her unshaven blonde bush, and her toned stomach and pert breasts. They couldn’t see any higher than that because she was just too tall. As they were silently admiring her beauty, a single drop of water rolled off her body and on to the ground with a


SPLOOOSH


They needed no more prompting to begin to run again.


“Hey! Miss! We are tiny, we need your help!” Matundu yelled up at the giantess super villain.


“She cannot hear us.” Ntikuma told his sister. “Our only hope is to get higher up.”


         Ntikuma and Matundu ran as fast as they could to an air vent. The plan was to climb up the vent, get on to the side table, and run from the table towards Karla to get her attetion. At least that was the plan. Feeling a bit cold, karla went to turn the heat on. After a few seconds she began to feel the warmth and said


“Ah, that’s nice”


         For Ntikuma and Matundu, it was not so nice. They were in the middle of climbing up the vent grate when she turned the heat on. It immediately felt like volcanic wind was blown into them at the speeds and strength of a hundred hurricanes. With her spindly arms, Matundu didn’t stand a chance, she instantly went flying away. Ntikuma called out for his sister but knew there was nothing he could do for her now except maybe get noticed and help her later if she was still alive.


         With his increased strength, Ntikuma climbed up the grate and leaped from the grate to the top of the table. Once there, he saw the immensity of everything. He had been to earth once before and saw great buildings the mortals called skyscrapers. This single glass of water on this woman’s table dwarfed every single one of them. This simple glass was larger than the largest skyscrapers on earth. Snapping out of his reverie, Ntikuma ran towards Karla who was sitting on the bed.


         Karla had dried off and put her undergarments on and was sitting on her bed reading something when she decided she was thirsty. Turning towards her side table and reaching for her glass of water, she stops when she sees a little bug crawling around on the table.


“Ugh, I thought we got rid of these things.” She said disgustedly


         Ntikuma looked up to see the woman looking in his direction. He waved all eight of his arms up at her. However when he saw her expression he stopped waving. She grimaced in disgust at what she thought was a little gross bug in her room. Curling her hand into a fist she brought it down on poor Ntikuma, hard. He couldn’t do anything to stop it, his new form was too weak. He couldn’t even get out of the way, as from his perspective, the fist came down at the speed of light. and just like that, the eldest son of the former African god of Storytelling and wisdom was himself squashed like a bug.


“Ew I should have used the bottom of the glass or something.” Karla said wiping the butt of her hand on the side of the table.


“DARK AVENGERS, THERE WILL BE A MANDATORY MEETING IN THE MAIN ROOM IN 15 MINUTES” Norman Osborn’s voice boomed from the loudspeaker.


“Might as well get this over with.” Karla said


       While all this was going on, Matundu had managed to survive being blown across the room, but she landed in a dark smelly cave. Panicking, the minor goddess called out for her brother, not knowing he had already met his end. Matundu could see a little light coming through a hole at the top of the cave. She tried climbing to reach it but the walls were slick with some kind of oil. Just then the rumbling returned and sounded like it was coming this way. The entire cave was then whisked into the air and brought back down jolting the girl.


“W-what is going on?” She asked to no one


         Just as soon as she asked it though, she got her answer as the hole became wider revealing the ceiling of the room she was just in minutes before. Then five bare toes the size of houses invaded the hole. It then hit her where she was. She was in this woman’s boot. Matundu screamed as she knew her end was here as the toes slammed into her, pushing her down into the insole and breaking her spine. As Karla shoved her foot in, Matundu’s broken body was dragged deeper into the boot. Her eight spindly arms were broken and bent in odd angles, a couple of them barely attached to her body at this point. Her legs were paste beneath the base of Karla’s big toe, and Matundu was just begging to return to Ala. But she would never again see her home in fact the last thing she would ever see before eternal nothingness was the bottom of Karla Sofen’s big toe.


          Karla finished getting into her Moonstone costume, and got her boots. She picked them up and brought them with her to her bed. She set them back down as she sat down and began to slide them on. After she had both boots on she stood up and felt something wet under the pad of her right big toe. She passed it off as nothing but stale sweat and walked to the team meeting. Whatever remained of the African goddess Matundu was absorbed into the spongy material of Karla’s boot insole with every step that she took. Her remains were indistinguishable from the rest of the grime that caked the insole of these over worn boots.


 

End Notes:

Hope you are liking the story so far. Next up we have some butt stuff with Enchantress, followed by something with the real Avengers.

Enter Enchantress by TinyDave

 June Covington and the remaining deities in her palm watched the monitor mesmerized by the unaware carnage that ensued at the hands of the super villain known as Moonstone. Aso, ever the caring mother huddled around her three remaining children and attempted once more to comfort them, despite the despair she herself felt at seeing two more of her children’s deaths, and the helplessness that came with it. Suddenly, the wall in front of them began to close in again as they were shrouded in darkness.

 

 June was pleased with the outcome of her little experiment thus far. She relished seeing the brutal deaths of these supposed gods under the simple actions of the superior white race. Still four more bugs to get rid of, well maybe some fun can be had at this meeting, she thought lightly closing her fist once more and walking to the main conference room. While on her way to the conference room she ran into Enchantress who was eating a burrito. The Asgardian witch loved this human delicacy, although it didn’t always agree with her stomach. Everyone on the team knew it, but she didn’t care, these things were just too good. Seeing this, June got an idea. Walking into the conference room, she went over to the chair that Enchantress usually sat in and opened up her hand.

 

From inside her fist, the tiny deities were on high alert, but it was dark, so they didn’t know where they were going.

 

“Ok,” Tikelenkelen said, ever the optimist. “This is bad, but all we need to do is get someone who isn’t insane to notice us, and maybe they can help us.”

 

“How can we get someone to notice us, when we are stuck in this witch’s hand?” Anansewa asked incredulously

 

Just as soon as she said it, the sky opened up and a light poured in. June had opened her hand back up, and was looking at the tinies in her hand.  They looked up in awe as her neighborhood sized face loomed close.

 

“So how are my little gods doing?” She asked with a smirk

 

No one in the tiny family was foolish enough to rage at her now, considering what they had seen in the last twenty minutes. Not that it would have mattered, because June didn’t even wait for a response before pursing her lips and blowing. 

 

The tinies in her hand were confused as they saw the giant witch’s mouth go from a smirk to an ‘O’ shape. Aso caught on the quickest, and told her family to grab on to something as a morning breath scented wind blew over them with hurricane force. It was chaos for the four bug sized beings in her hand as she blew with all the breath in her lungs. Aso, Adufowhe, and Tikelenkelen managed to grip slight ripples in the tight leather of Toxie’s glove with their eight arms. Even without the aid of their former god like strength, they were able to hold on through the brunt of the storm. Anansewa however, was not so lucky. The eldest and most beautiful daughter of the now deceased African spider God went flying through the air, head over heels until she landed with an imperceptible smack on a somewhat hard but still yielding fabric surface.

 

“Direct hit!” June said aloud.

 

Getting up, Anansewa found herself with a throbbing headache. She saw that she was on a large open plane made of some grey woven material, each weave just small enough to prevent her from falling in between. Above her to her sides were two identical towers jutting up from either side of the plane. In front of her was the largest structure ever. So large, she couldn’t see the whole of it. Standing next to the structure was the giant witch that shrunk them, looking directly at her, once again smirking. Then it all came back to the shrunken goddess, she was in this woman’s hand with her family as she entered a room with a round table and chairs. Then the woman blew her off of her hand. She appeared to be in the same room… The structure Anansewa thought is the table, and I… am on...oh no.

 

She tried running, forward, but realized that if she fell of the chair, she would hit the floor and possibly die. If the fall didn’t kill her, she was still in danger of meeting a similar end as her father did. Her father…

 

“Baba… What would you do?” She said to herself.

 

Climb. He would climb. If I could make it to the arms, I could climb them, and jump onto the arm of whomever sat down here she thought. Provided they don’t see me as an actual spider. She mused, shuddering at the memory of what happened to her oldest brother. So Anansewa course corrected to the side and began to run towards one of the armrests. But the trek wasn’t easy. Although the weaves were small enough that she didn’t fall in completely, she still ended up getting her feet stuck in the small loops, slowing her down considerably. the plane that was the seat to this chair, was far to wide for her to get anywhere, no matter which direction she ran, at least not before the meeting started.

 

Running at top speed, tripping every couple of steps, Anansewa didn’t get anywhere near her goal before she heard the thundering footsteps of people each at least as large as the woman who captured them as they began filing into the room. With this turn of events, she tried going faster, but that just lead to more trip-ups. She was still in the center of the chair when everything got dark. Looking up, Anansewa saw the most terrifying sight she had ever seen. A large green moon looming over her, poised to crush her. Before she even had a chance to put her hands up, the moon crashed down into her.

 

Luckily for Anansewa, her tripping and falling, saved her life. Had she made it any farther, one of the Enchantress’s butt cheeks would have rendered the poor goddess into a tiny spot of paste on the giant Asgardian witch’s green leggings. As it stood now, she was trapped, both legs pressed inside tiny woven loops, right under Enchantress’s ass crack.

 

Having finished her burrito, Enchantress entered the conference room and sat down in her usual spot. She saw Toxic Doxie there uncharacteristically early, and she was just standing there which was strange, but she wanted no part of this meeting, and just wanted it to be over quickly, so she just ignored Toxie’s strangeness for now. As soon as she sat down. Enchantress’s stomach began to growl. They’re gonna regret having me at this meeting she thought.

 

Underneath the canopy of Enchantress’s legging clad ass crack, Anansewa was struggling to keep her breath It was hard to breath under here, and it was already sweltering hot. Then she heard a groan like a thousand wildebeests and although she had no idea what it was, she had a feeling it was going to be bad. Her fears were confirmed when a scalding hot gas began to pour out of the fabric above her. It reeked of rotten eggs and meat, and was so hot it felt like it was melting her skin. Then another blast, except this time an explosion came with it

 

PTRFFFFRAPPPPPPTTTTTT

 

The tiny goddess covered her ears from the earth shattering rumble, but she still felt it in her bones as her teeth chattered from the vibrations. She opened her mouth to scream, but as she breathed in, she gagged. The stench had doubled. This can’t be happening she thought. But oh it was, and Enchantress wasn’t done yet as she let out three more farts, each one louder and more noxious than the last. Without warning, Anansewa was bowled over as the giant mound to her right began to shift and steamroll over her. She held her arms up to prevent herself from getting crushed, but she just managed to prolong her own suffering, as just her top two arms were crushed instead.

 

Up above, Enchantress shifted her weight to muffle her gas, but The Dark Avengers had had enough.

 

“If you can’t hold it in, you can leave.” US Agent told Enchantress

 

Enchantress not wanting to be there in the first place happily obliged. As she got up, June spied the tiny half crushed body of the former African goddess stuck to Enchantress’s ass. She couldn’t help but bust out laughing. The entire group looked at her in confusion, but passed it off as either immaturity about the farting, or something else unimportant, the woman was crazy after all. As Enchantress walked out of the room, June followed her.

 

“Is there something funny?” Enchantress asked, a bit annoyed. She wasn’t particularly self conscious about her gas, but to be openly laughed at was a bit embarrassing.

 

“Kinda” June replied

 

“What’s wrong with you, you’ve been acting strange. You were even early to today’s meeting when you usually show up late… if at all.”

 

June wondered if she should spill the beans or not, but then her choice was made for her.

**************************************************************************************************

As Enchantress got up from her chair to leave the conference room, Anansewa found herself stuck to the giant woman’s butt, partly by the perspiration, and partly from the gore that used to be her top two arms. She was beaten, broken, and bruised by the pummeling she got by being sat on, but she still managed to feel relief as she breathed in fresh air for the first time in what felt like forever. That relief went away as the Asgardian witch began to walk. Anansewa found herself slipping more and more as Enchantresses hips swayed with each step she took. If she fell off now, the fall would certainly kill her. Enchantress finally stopped moving and the tiny African goddess managed to gather all her remaining physical strength and mental fortitude, and used her remaining six arms to try to climb the monumental ass of the giantess.

 

Feeling something moving on her butt, Enchantress plucked what appeared to be a spider off of it. She was about to pinch her fingers together and crush it when she saw that it looked kind of humanoid. Taking a closer look, her suspicions were confirmed, this was a tiny young woman with eight arms. Well, six arms. She must have crushed two of them when she sat down. Which meant that the poor creature was there for the full brunt of her gas attack. She was surprised that it was still alive. But where did it come from? Enchantress sensed that something was off with June before, but her senses were shouting it at her now that she was holding the tiny bug woman. Whatever this was, June was involved.

 

“June… What is this? Are you experimenting again?” Enchantress asked. “Don’t lie to me, I’ll know”

 

Knowing the Asgardian had the ability to read minds anyway, June just decided to tell her everything.

 

“So you’re telling me this” Enchantress said motioning to the bug sized woman in her hand “Is a goddess, and that you have three more gods in your hand right now?”

 

June nodded, and Enchantress looked back at the pathetic creature in between her fingers.

 

“Is this true, are you a goddess?” Enchantress asked the bug.

 

Anansewa was in pain from being held too tightly for too long between Enchantress’s fingers, she was not being careful at all, it feels like she had already broken a couple of ribs. She knew it would get worse however if she didn’t answer her captor.

 

“Yes” Anansewa Wheezed. “I am Anansewa… t-the… goddess of beauty” she managed to get out with effort.

 

Beauty? Enchantress thought, looking at the girl’s matted hair, partially burned face, and broken and mangled body, all inflicted by her ass and farts while unaware. She could barely hold in her laughter. Now she saw what June had found so funny about the situation.

 

“No. I am the goddess of beauty, and of a few other things” Enchantress said. “You poor girl are nothing but an insect… But today is your lucky day, you are now my toy.”

 

Turning back to June, she asked “You don’t mind right?”

 

“No not at all” The crazy scientist replied “Like I said, I’ve got more”

 

“Good” Enchantress said, squeezing her fingers and popping the former goddess and now toy into a gory mess.

 

Anansewa felt the pressure on her body increase exponentially until she exploded. Then as quickly as the darkness came, the light came back, and she had all of her arms again too. Enchantress used her time manipulation abilities to restore her to before she was a mangled bloody mess.

 

“Don’t think you’re getting out of this little one” Enchantress spoke down to her prey. “Like I said you are my toy and my toys are forever… or at least until I get bored of you. Now what to do, what to do? Well since you’re already acquainted with my butt and my gas, you’ll be glad to know I have plenty more where that came from. Some of these mortal delicacies do not agree with me.” she said pulling the waistband of her pants back.

 

Anansewa was horrified as she knew just what was coming next.

 

“Have fun” Enchantress mocked shoving the girl inside her pants and between her cheeks pressed up against her pulsating smelly anus.

 

The tiny toy felt herself shiver despite the incredible heat as she felt herself press against the slimy brown hole. She wanted to shout out, but she knew it would do no good as she saw the light above her close and the pressure on her body increase, as the real goddess in this situation let go of the waistband of her pants and let her ass cheek rest swallowing the girl in crushing darkness.

 

“See you later June” Enchantress called out as she began to walk back to her room.

 

June was satisfied knowing that the little former goddess was in good hands. Now, what to do with her remaining toys?

 

 

End Notes:

Next Up: The Avengers, when our tiny little gods get up close and personal with Black Widow.

Underfoot & Out of Mind by TinyDave
Author's Notes:

This Chapter was largely inspired by a Black Widow piece I found on Deviantart by Guireyart10. https://www.deviantart.com/guireyart10/art/Black-widow-commission-776668295 Check out his page for more great GTS art!

 

Returning to the meeting, June sat back down, her three remaining captives firmly in hand.

 

“So glad you could rejoin us.” Bullseye said snarkily. “Anything to share?

 

“I don’t answer to you.” June replied. “But if you must know, I was… discussing… the insect problem that Enchantress was having.” She said catching herself, almost giving away her little secret.

 

“Oh yeah! I saw a bug in my room just before I came here.” Karla blurted out. “This is really becoming a problem!”

 

“Ahem. Can we please get back to the task at hand?” Osborne said, attempting to gain back the room. “After your battle in the alternate dimension, I realized the Avengers from our universe are a threat as well and must be eliminated.”

 

“Yeah, and how are we going to do that?” Bullseye commented

 

“You defeated a similarly capable team in the alternate dimension, but you did have the power of a Peruvian God on your side that time. Osborne mused. “However since he is no longer available, we can attempt to take a more subtle approach… we’ll start with reconnaissance. We already have eyes in the sky, but we need eyes inside their compound. Toxic Doxie, since you’re the reason we’re a god short, you can be in charge of getting that done. Can you handle it?”

 

“Well, If it could be so easily crushed, was it really a god?” June offered. “But yeah, I can get you what you need. Their security is a piece of cake.”

 

Returning to her lab and changing into civilian clothes, June got her cloaking device, a laptop, and a few other things before stuffing her tiny captives into a pocket, and heading out to Avengers tower. Once there, she easily overrode the Avengers security system.

 

“Like I said, cake.” She whispered to herself.

 

In addition to being a brilliant (although depraved) biologist, June was also an expert hacker, with that and her cloaking tech, she made it deep into Avengers tower without being detected at all. She could easily have taken out the Avengers right then and there, but that wasn’t her mission, and she honestly couldn’t care. Besides, she had something else to do anyway. As a sadist, she thought she’d play a little game with the remaining tiny gods.

 

Getting to the training room, she saw Black Panther and Captain America. The two heroes were dressed in workout gear sparring on a mat. Pulling her three shrunken captives out of her pocket she held them in her palm. For the tinies, the ride was hell, pressed against one another in a tight dark hole that jostled them around with every step their captor took was not fun. The G-forces that threatened to knock them out stopped suddenly and they each felt two large objects ram into them and grab them. One by one, they found themselves in the palm of June’s hand once again. This time however was a bit different since she didn’t have her gloves on. The surface upon which they stood was spongy and a bit clammy. They all looked up as their tormentress spoke.

 

“So, I’m letting you go.” she whispered to them

 

She’s not gonna let us go. What’s the catch Aso thought. Then it came.

 

“We’re in Avengers tower right now. Earth’s mightiest heroes. If anyone is gonna save you it's them right?” June mocked. “So I’m gonna let you get their help. I’m sure they’re gonna find you, find a way to unshrink you, and restore you to your former glory” she said sarcastically. “Since I’m being so nice, you should say thank you.”

 

The tiny trio stood silently, contemplating what June had just said.

 

“Fine then you ingrates.” June said with mock anger. “In that case I’m taking one of you. I choooose… you.” she said plucking away Tikelenkelen the big headed son.

 

His mother Aso and baby brother Adufowhe screamed as they reached for their family member but to no avail. In less than a second, he was already too far out of reach.

 

“I’m just kidding, I was taking him anyway.” she informed them before tossing them out into the floor of the training center, and sitting back to watch the show.

 

Aso and Adufowhe roughly hit the ground and tumbled across the floor for a little bit before stopping.

 

“Aaahh!” Aso screamed.

 

The goddess’s left leg had broken due to the rough fall. It was bent at an odd angle at the knee, and there was no way she could put any weight on it.

 

“Mama! Mama! Are you ok?” Adufowhe yelled to his mother.

 

“I am alright my child.” she said, trying to reassure her youngest son. “You need to get out of here, it's not safe.”

 

“But what about you?”

 

“I-I cannot come with you. I cannot move.”

 

Adufowhe saw his mother’s mangled leg for the first time and was worried. But there was no way he was going anywhere without his mother. He had lost all his family today, he wouldn’t lose her too.

 

“Mama, you’re hurt. I need to get you help”

 

“There is no time for that child, you need to run. Run to a hiding spot and stay there, stay safe.”

 

“But Mama look,there is King T’Challa! The Black Panther,  Baba fought with him before, he gets his powers from Bast. He Knows us, he will help you!” The naive boy god reasoned. “I will be right back!”

 

“No. Adufowhe! Come back!” Aso yelled, using her eight arms to drag herself to her son.

 

But it was too late, he was already on his way. Adufowhe ran as fast as he could towards the mat, and T’Challa. The two mighty heroes sparing in front of him created booming sounds with each footstep and movement they made, but Adufowhe was undeterred. His mom needed help and he was going to get it for her. He barely got started, when he heard another booming sound and felt another tremor, this time from behind him. Then he heard a new voice boom from above. This one huskier than the voice of the witch that shrunk him, but still distinctly feminine.

 

“Hey boys, got room for one more?”

 

The sound of a new voice booming from above made Adufowhe turn around in surprise. He turned to see a red haired woman clad in a skintight black bodysuit tower like a skyscraper in the distance. She wasn’t as tall as the two sparing heroes or for that matter June, but still loomed large from Adufowhe’s perspective. The tiny God recognized the woman as the Black Widow,  another member of the Avengers. The redheaded Avenger took off her boots, each large enough to be a palace for a person of Adufowhe’s size, and began walking towards him.

 

In actuality, she was walking towards the mat and her teammates. She didn’t even notice the two bug sized Gods at her feet. Step after step, the ground vibrated as she walked to her destination. Completely imperceptible to a normal sized person, but veritable earthquakes to the tiny bug Gods. Her strides took her right in the path of Aso. For her part, the shrunken goddess realized she was in danger, and attempted to crawl out of the way, but there was no way she would have made it running full speed, let alone crawling on the ground with a busted leg. Within three steps, Black Widow was right above Aso, she saw the shadow pass over her like a cloud on a summer’s day, except this was no vacation. Despite this, the tiny goddess did not stop pulling herself forward with her eight arms, crawling like an actual bug on the ground, and it appeared her destiny was to be crushed like one.

 

CRUNCH.

 

Just like that, the African Goddess of fertility and justice had become nothing more than a thin paste, pulverised under the hammer like heel of Natasha Romanoff, the Black Widow, and she didn’t even break stride, at least until she noticed a slight popping underneath her. Had she been wearing shoes, she wouldn’t have even noticed, but under her sensitive bare feet, she managed to feel the slight sensation. Black Widow lifted her foot up behind her to see what she had stepped on.

 

“Ugh I thought Stan just sprayed?” Widow said, mildly disgusted at seeing she had stepped on a bug. It’s carapace apparently obliterated as red goo covered a small portion of her heel, a couple of its limbs still intact, still twitching being the only thing that signified it was once a living being.

 

As for Adufowhe, he had seen everything. He saw his mother, who always exuded power and control in every situation crawl helplessly on the ground like a common insect. He saw Black Widow, a hero he thought he could trust, carelessly and mercilessly killing his mother. He saw her body flatten to the ground, arms splaying to the side as her eyeballs bulged and her organs burst out of her, before his view of her was replaced by the rest of the giant woman’s foot coming down. Those images would be seared into Adufowhe’s mind for the rest of his life. Luckily, that wouldn’t be for too much longer.

 

Adufowhe was trying to hold back tears, and failing miserably. He just watched his mother’s brutal death, in horrifying detail. Now where she once stood was an impossibly large female foot. He saw the giantess lift her foot back to inspect her sole, and completely dismiss his mother’s death. She simply brought her foot back down, as if she had never existed. Partly in disbelief, and partly in grief the tiny god began to weep.

 

“Mama?” he said with a whimper “Mama? Mama!” this time he screamed as he dropped to his knees and began to bawl like a baby.

 

Adufowhe was beside himself with grief. Mostly though, he just felt anger, anger that everything and everyone he had ever loved had been taken from him. The bug sized child-like God couldn’t take it anymore. Momentarily forgetting that whatever June Covington did to shrink him and bring him to this realm also took away his Godlike abilities, he focused his rage and pain and through this actually managed to recommune with the ambient energies. He used his intense emotions and his reconnection to his powers to create a large blast of pure ambient energy. This blast was far larger and more powerful than anything his father had ever conjured, it might have even been greater than any blast the other members of the Vodu were capable of. In his blind rage at his mother’s death, he released the blast right into Black Widow’s big toe that was sitting right in front of him.

 

“Shit, there’s another one, I think it just bit me.” Natasha said feeling a little nip on her toe.

 

Looking down she spies a pathetic looking eight armed creature at her feet, next to her right big toe.

 

Adufowhe came down from his rage immediately after releasing the blast. He was exhausted, and his rage was mostly abated, though he still felt his grief. Then he heard Black Widow’s words from high above. Looking up with tears in his eyes, he saw Natasha Romanoff’s beautiful face looking down on him with a look of complete indifference.

 

“Black Widow, I thought you were a hero! Why did you kill my mother?” the tiny grief stricken god blubbered through tears.

 

Hearing tiny squeaks coming from the bug, Natasha jerked her head back slightly as she turned her lip up in disgust.

 

“Ugh” she murmured to herself, as she raised her foot into the air poised to crush the annoying pest.

 

Down below, Adufowhe saw the giantess’s face turn from a look of indifference to a terrifying scowl of disgust. It was then he realized how pathetically small he was. I am nothing but an insect to her he thought. It was a scenario he had seen play out with each of the deaths of his family members he was forced to watch, but one has to be at the feet of a larger being themselves and see the look of disgust firsthand to truly understand it, and in that moment, Adufowhe finally understood. So he did the only thing left, he begged.

 

“Black Widow, hear me, I am not an insect! I am Adufowhe, and I… need… your…”

 

Adufowhe’s pleas didn’t reach her ears as anything more than annoying squeaks however, and his words petered to a stop when he saw her disgusted face be replaced with the awesome sight of her bare foot overshadowing his entire field of vision. He could see its wrinkles and lines like hills and valleys all over the bottom of her foot. A light dusting of dirt and dust covered her sole from the tips of her toes to her heel. But speaking of the heel, Adufowhe was unconcerned with the majesty of the bottom of Black Widow’s bare foot, he was transfixed by the sight of his mother’s crushed remains flattened and stuck to the heel of the foot. He stared at it until it was no longer visible as the ball of Natasha’s foot was all that he could see. He couldn’t even scream before

 

SPLAT.

 

Natasha ground her foot into the bug for a few seconds, until she was sure it was good and dead.

 

“Sorry, I just hate these things.” She said to her two teammates standing in front of her. “So who’s up next, T’Challa?”

 

“No.” T’Challa replied. "I have felt… off since this morning. I am going to go pray to The Gods for guidance.”

 

Walking off, T’Challa couldn’t possibly know seven of those Gods would never hear his prayers or that two of them were actually the two ‘bugs’ his own teammate just stepped on.

 

June watched the unaware carnage from her hiding spot, a look of sick, sadistic glee plastered all over her face.

 

“See that speck? That was the last of your family down there.” June whispered to the tiny in her grip. “Killed by one of the people that was supposed to rescue them. That’s how worthless and sad you all are.”

 

Tikelenkelen had in fact seen the whole thing. Throughout the day he had seen his previously thought immortal family picked off one by one by mere mortals like they were the inferior ones. Like they were nothing but insects. As would be expected, this was devastating to the big headed god, but to see his mother and baby brother killed so brutally when they were so close to getting rescued,that had finally broken him.

 

“So what are you waiting for?” Tikelenkelen shouted up at his captress. “Let’s get this over with.”

 

hearing his tiny indecipherable squeaks, June blew air out of her nostrils in what was meant to be a laugh. Ignoring him, she roughly stuffed him an a pocket and got back to work setting up her surveillance tech.

 

End Notes:

I've got one more chapter left, just a quick wrap up to this story not much action in it. I'll try to release it sometime soon. Please leave a review if you liked it. Or even if you didn't. I like praise, but I also like constructive criticism. Makes my writing better. 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8260