Owned by Fantasy by carpetclaner
Summary:

What happens when sneaking into your hot neighbor's house goes wrong.


Categories: Futanari, Giantess, Couples, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation Characters: None
Growth: Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: FM/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 6091 Read: 31169 Published: April 11 2019 Updated: April 13 2019
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Falling by carpetclaner

2. Found Out by carpetclaner

3. Chapter 3 by carpetclaner

Falling by carpetclaner
Author's Notes:

First Story on here, hopefully it is to your liking.

I've been spying on my neighbor since she moved in months ago. She acts like I do not exist. Perhaps that is a good thing because I love to look at her from far away. See, I am afraid to show up and make friends with her. She is so beautiful that I am too intimidated to act. Until, yesterday, when I was outside getting my mail when she approached me.

She approached me, this is the first time I have seen her this close up. My hands were sweating and my mouth got dry. Her tan skin and blonde hair look soft to the touch, and her brown eyes pierced straight through my soul. As she got closer i couldn't help but notice she was wearing running attire. I looked her up and down as she started to speak. I looked down her firm body, rivialing me in height. I continue my eye exam of her, observing her big breasts, down to her skin tight shorts that could barely contain her absoulte cake of an ass. Her legs were glowing from the sweat from her run. I saw her shoes last, they looked huge. I noticed she wasn't wearing any socks. I felt my erection building in me. My fetish for feet was revving up because this woman was only in my presence. I never experenced this before. I wanted her. I was so shken. I felt frozen.

She was speaking but I was so entranced by her sweating body that I had to regroup my senses before I heard what she said.

"Hey, can you hear me?' She said.

"Yes" I say back, almost rudely trying to compose myself. I felt like a fool speaking to her. She smiled at me slyly noticing my nervousness.

"I am new in town, I just moved in next door and I just wanted to say hello!" She says gleefully, Almost innocently.

"Y-Yeah, I noticed someone moved in, I just never saw you around." I lied through my teeth.

"Oh, you've never noticed me?" She says "I thought I saw you looking over here yesterday?"

My face turned bright red. I could not remember if I looked out the window at her yesterday. I have done it before though.

"No I don't think that was me." I say, laughing nervously.

She glares at me and I just am having a mix of emotions.

"Well, maybe I was seeing things"She smiles "Anyways, my name is Bailey." She sticks her hand out to shake mine.

"Nice to meet you I say" I shake her hand. Her hand was warm from her run and little sweaty. However, her skin was that of a goddess in softness. I was already turned on by her on this hot summer's saturday.

She proceded to sit down on the curb in the space between our mailboxes. I notice she was sighing while sitting, exausted.

She had a package she had pulled out of her mailbox, I didn't even notice she did it because I was staring at her lower body.SHe opened the package and it was shoebox, my heart skipped a beat.

"Fuck yeah!" She screamed "Oh, sorry about my language haha" She said smiling, I was so intrigued by the box of shoes that i barely mustered a "Yeah, no problem" She did not care about my feelings i bet, I thought.

She opened the box, I see the side of the Nike box says "10". I was so turned on because this girl I just met had been teasing me so slowly that I craved release. I had to keep it together.

Bailey must have read my mind, she took off the running shoes she had on. They were so beat up. She pulled off the first one with a wet suction sound. "Ugh" She said. Then she wiggled her sockless and shoeless toes. Her skin tan, toenails painted white. Her nails were big and her toes were thick. I was in awe of what I was witnessing.

She had both feet free. She tried to slip on the new shoe on her left foot. I was in a trance. I realized she noticed me just staring. I looked away, she didn't seem to mind.

"Damn, I can't get these on" She says frustrated. "Maybe they are too small.." She mumbles. I was dying inside. Her feet were that big?

As she was struggling to try on her new shoes, I caught a smell of something, phermones from this womans shoes she had placed about 2 feet from me. I was already aroused, but this made me begin to get fully erect. Her smell was the best one i have ever smelt. I was quivering, I was sweating from the heat and from being so weak from this smell. My blood rushed to my dick. I had to keep my hand in my pocket just so it wasnt obvious.

"HEY!" she says loudly. SHe broke my trance. "Yeah?" I say

"You sure do daydream a lot" she says "That probably means your dumb" she says and laughs. I just stood there and chuckled nervously while she just cracked herself up.

"Ya know, I bet these aren't fitting because my feet are sweating" She says nonchalantly.

She got up, barefoot, and picked up her old shoes and put the new ones in the box. "Well I guess I ought to go get cleaned up and try again haha" She comments to me with another gleaming smile.

I took a step forward, I couldn't let her just walk away from me, and just said "I bet I could get those on you."

She just looks at me puzzled. "I-I-I...uhh. I bet you just couldn't get it on because you were sitting down." I say winging this whole scenario.

I get some confidence in my voice and speak, "If you stand up and push your foot in I Will hold it still, if you want?" I say for the first time with some confidence.

"Uhh, maybe" she says making me feel like a freak with her unassuring tone.My face was absolutley beat red in the heat.

"I don't mind doing it" I say laughing and sweating.

"Sure" She says. She opens the box and drops that new right shoe on the ground. I bend over, eye raping her toes the whole time.

Then she drops the old sneaker from her left shoe. I am on one knee, odor from that shoes is overwhelming, even in the wind. I just let my erection stand tall while im on one knee, she can't notice it.

"I want to try them both on at the same time to see how they fit, you know how it goes." She says with a quizzical tone.

She lifts up her left foot to put on the old shoe, "Will you quickly dust off my sole of my foot?" She says sheepishly. "My hands are full and I have my hands full at the moment, if you don't mind!" She then lifts her foot up above me, she hops on her right foot trying to keep her balance. I was reaching up to wipe her foot off when she hopped.

Her gorgeous foot hit my face, her foot was so smelly and was covered in sweat. Then she continued to stumble and her foot slid down my face hit my exposed thigh on my shorts, and then her pillow soft soles slide hard down the head of my penis. I thought I was going to exploded in my gymshorts.

"Sorry!" She says.

I get entranced.

I grab her ankle, sticky and sweaty. I run my hand over her sole quickly to remove any dirt. I needed this woman. Her skin on her sole was the softest I have ever felt. I guide her foot down to her shoe and push it in with her help easily. and same with the next one.

"Thank you!" She says like a cute, tall, and sexy 19 year old could, where they are impossible not to forgive. I place my hand in my pocket while I stood up, eye level with her, holding my erection to the side trying not to get noticed.

"I'll see you around!" She says with a smile and trekked inside.

 

Found Out by carpetclaner
Author's Notes:

YOU KNOW WHY IM HERE

TAGS: Shrinking, Micro, Cum, Feet, Sweat, Humiliation

I went back inside and just collapesed on my couch. "I can't live without her" I mumble to myself. I place my hand back to my nose, smelling the remenants of her from where I had wiped her feet off. Nothing quite like this had ever turned me on so ferverantly.

I begin to daydream about her, I go down the depths of my fantasy. I dream of her being a giantess in front of me. Being....microscopic..in front of her freshly removed shoes. Being absorbed by her smell, those pharamones, the heat. I needed to experience this.

I get online and begin to desperately look for a solution to my problem.

I found one.

An ad, "SHRINKING NECKLACE" I didnt read too much into it, except that it worked.

I bought the most expensive one. My hormoses had taken over me completely. I needed to be a bug at Bailey's feet. I craved her being.

****3 Days Pass****

I come home from work to my empty house. I live alone by choice. I never wanted to be tied down by the stress of a family.

As I walk up my driveway, I remember to turn around to grab my mail. I walk down to my mailbox, I open it up. I see the package. I pull it out and open it up. Examining its contents.

"What did you get in the mail?" I hear behind me.

I turn and see Bailey standing behind me. Wearing similar attire, but not sweating yet.

"Anything good?" She asked sweetly.

"Y-yeah" I stutter out. She walks forward, peeking at whats in my hands. I am mortified.

"Oh yeah! I know what that is! It's a shirnking collar!" She says loudly. I look around quickly making sure no one heard her yell out.

"Well, I think I got this as a mistake" I say, trying to cover my intentions.

"AH, well funny enough I had a boyfriend one time who wanted me to use this on him." She said rolling her eyes "He wasn't going to tell me about it until he realized that you can't shrink yourself, someone else had to shrink you. They have to control the device and really, you." Her words burn my ears "I let him shrink down and he was the size of a grain of sand. He told me to make him small as fuck! So I did it for him." SHe tapped her foot, wearing those old, pheramone laces shoes.

"He was honestly fucking pathetic, down there by my feet after I got home from work. I work as a waitress at bar downtown." She borderline gloats "I let him just be at my feet, like a worthless little worm. Suffering at my work feet."

My erection was at full staff hearing about this. However, I was distraught because I had no one to shrink me. I appearantly couldn't do it alone.

"Well, it looks like a new model you have there." She says "I wonder if it works like the last one?" She takes the package out of my hands. I just let her go down her path of memories.

"I-I-I b-bet it is cool to be the size of bug...." I peeter the words out of my mouth like a weak old man. SHe looks at me, staring.

"I mean, before you return it I COULD test it out on you." She says with a hint of curiousity.

I am floored. I cannot believe my luck. I realize this maybe be my only chance of getting this opportunity with Bailey. Being around her at a microscopic level. At those devine feet. I try to think as fast as I can.

"I....guess I could try it, but I dont know. What if I get hurt." I say, kind of understanding what could happen to me.

"Oh you wont be hurt at all neighbor. These machines make you borderline indestructable! Plus, I was just going to shrink you and grow you back real quick" She states "You were the one who said let's do it!"

"Umm...y-yes I did" I cower at her words. "Can we go inside, onto a flat surface at least?" I ask nice as I can.

"Sure! I have a smooth floor in my living room!" She says.

I follow her into her home. "Hey, please take off your shoes" she states firmly as I began to trod through her kitchen.

I remove my work shoes, and she was removing her running shoes. Unfortunately, she had not ran yet.

"Okay!" She says "put this on your neck, and tighten it up."

I shakily put this collar around my throat, allowing my nerves to make it difficult for me to perform a simple task like this. I finally get it on. "Okay, I think im ready." I say.

She guides me into her living room, we stand infront of her couch. She grabs that remote control and begins to inspect it.

"Okay...i think this is what I did last time, except it seems like there is more control of your size from the last one I used." She states excitedly. "Here we go!" she turns the dial.

I begin to feel numb. No Pain. Just blurry vision and my ears were popping,like it would in an elevator. When it finally stops, I realize im in a dark place, naked. I realize my clothes didn't shrink with me. All the clothing moves at once like a wave of fabric.

I look up, I realize that I am probably 6" in height. "Wow" She says, towering over me. I didn't even try to hide my erection. I wouldn't think she would care at this point.

"You're not as small as Dave was when i did this last." She frowns and walk towards me a bit. Her smelly and sweaty feet, inches from me. The odor is strong, but not over whelming.

"Haha, enjoying yourself?" She says, wiggling her toes, almost touching your erection. Just as you were about to press against her toe, against your better judgement, she says, "How pathetic you look down there, like a big bug." Still airing out her plump size 10 toes in my vision. My senses are going wild. "I am going to make you small as I can and then I'll return you to actual size." I look up as she dials the remote down to low.

I shrink, numbness, senseless again. I can't open my eyes.

I finally come to. I am unsure of where I am.

"HEY BUG BOY" I hear, booming above me. "YOU LOOK SO PATHETIC DOWN THERE" Her toes began to wiggle. I realized I had not moved. I just Shrank to such a size that she was an absolute monolith to me. I was completely powerless. "JUST TO PROVE THAT YOURE SAFE, I AM GOING TO SET MY FOOT DOWN ON YOU" I begin to cower, but my erection is still standing firm. I see that she can see me, as a grain of sand.

Her toes wiggle again, rumbling the ground around me, I fall down on my back. The odor is just overwhelming, much stronger than before. I can only breathe her sweaty smell.

I begin to touch myself. I am in awe. I am so turned on. She lift her foot up *BOOM* she placed her heel down, exposing the lifted sole to me. "I CAN BARELY SEE YOU. I REMEMBER MY BOYFREIND LIKE WHEN I CALLED HIM A WORM OR A BUG." She announces "TO BE HONEST, YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING BUG." She rambles, wiggling he sole above me "FUCKING WATCH THIS BUG BOY" she places her sole on me.

Her cruel words just make me harder.

I am trapped under this plump, smelly, wet sole. I Just become one with her pheramones. Humping the sole, dying for release. I am close to it.

She lifts her foot up, I am still on it! Her Sweaty foot held me fast to her sole. She sat down on her couch. Looking around her feet.

"I CAN FEEL YOU WORM" she says jokingly, unbeknowst to her, sending you into a sexual frenzy.

She pulls her foot up to her face. Her gorgeous eyes look down at me. She BOOMS laughter. "HAHAHAHAHA WOW YOU REALLY ARE JUST A TINY LITTLE PIECE OF DIRT ON MY FOOT AT THIS SIZE." I am about to climax. She begins to grow me back, I dont realize it.

I continue to hump, im expanding over her gorgeous foot. My skin drags while i am making love and it is the most intense sensation i ahve ever had. I cum all over her foot skin. Unfortunately, I am full grown. She looks at me in shock. I am mortified.

"Wow, I guess...you had fun?" I look at her unable to answer from the most intense orgasm of my life.

She does not look happy.

"Clean yourself." She commands to me.

She brings her cum covered sole up to my face and wipes off on my face and chest.

She gets up and walks away. I just want her feet back now.

***10 Minutes later***

After I get cleaned up and dressed back up, Bailey comes around the corner with her roommate, who this whole time was in her room with her head phones on. She was just as beautiful, but bigger than me or Bailey.

THe whole time, remote in this new girls hand.

"Hi, I'm Dani, Bailey's girlfriend" she says sweetly.

"Hi I am.." Dani cuts me off.

"Do you want to be a bug?" She asks very seriously.

I sit there stunned. "I know your kind, just a born slave." Dani says.

Her words are bringing me a new life to my erection.

Dani walked up to me. She was at least 2 inches taller than me. Black hair, tan skin. Flawless, just like Bailey.

She had quite an ass too, and also a budge? I was confused but somehow...curious.

If she was casting a spell on me, I could feel it.

"If you want to be a bug" Dani states, "That can be arranged."

She then reached down and pulled off a sneaker, she didn't wear socks with them.

Dani brought that sneaker up to my face and pressed it into my nose.

I tried to fight it. She grabbed my erection through my pants.

"You are a worthless bug" She says "I bet you want to be tiny at my feet too"

I look down at her feet. Hot pink toenails. Tan Skin. Thick and uniform toes.

I just am in heaven. Smell from the sneaker is just as aeromatic as Bailey's.

I crave this woman now too. I want her feet.

"Come back tomorrow" Dani says while Bailey is watching the whole thing happen.

"Oh yeah, good luck getting that collar off, bug."

I panic. Realizing it is embedded in my skin. Remote in Dani's Hand.

"Bye Bug" Dani says gigging, throwing her shoe at me. "Take that to help your decision."

I go home, nose in her rancid shoe, getting ready for tomorrow.

End Notes:

New twists coming soon as possible you fucking horny dogs

Chapter 3 by carpetclaner
Author's Notes:

Futa stuff boyo

I went home in such a euphoric daze. I can't believe that i was actually at the mercy of some girl I never met.

Now I am all alone.

I realize how hard my life is going to be living all alone.

I want to be at thier mercy.

I want to go back.

I push Dani's shoe hard on my face, hand on growing cock. Her smellis driving me crazy, I new I loved feet, but I have never experienced this level of arousal. My dick is iron hard. I begin to masturbate sensually by myself.

I begin to imagine being called a bug and being dominated by Bailey.

I feel my load coming. I remember how soft her feet were on my throbbing cock,  the smell, the sweat.

"I love her" I say outloud. Surprising even myself.

Her phermones while being small changed me permanetly.

I keep Smelling Dani's shoe, dreaming of being small in front of her. I am thinking of her harsh words.

Her body, her feet, her condesending words in such a beautiful manner.

I being to finish my engored penis off.

I take her shoe off my face, and I fuck her shoe til i completion. I can't hit the toes with my cock, but my cum fills up her shoe, pooling at the toe section.

I drop the shoe on the ground and fall asleep, waiting for tomorrow.

***Next Day***

I wake up around 6 am. Contemplating if I want to become thier bug. To become a worthless slave. The though of it makes me hard.

I decide to do it. The collar was still on my neck, I felt as if i didn't have much of a choice.

I get dressed. It's 7am, I walk over to thier house, summer sun peeking out heating up the already muggy air.

I am sweating on the 40 yard walk. The heat plus nervousness made me clammy. My hands were shaking.

I walk up to the house. It was a modest home, small in size, yet clean on the outside.

I knock on the door. I wait for a few minutes and realize that I'm kinda early to what is basically something that is a regular day for these 2 goddesses.

They don't care about my time schedule. I end up sitting outside thier house til about 9 when Bailey opened the door.

I perked up so hard when I saw this girl who was still still wearing the clothes from yesterday appear.

She was so beautiful, any doubt I have about this melted away in her presence.

"Hey, what are you doing out here?" Bailey says, kinda annoyed.

I just kinda stand there stunned that I was just asked this after all the events that just happened.

"What do you need?" She says, a scowl on her face.

"I..uh.." I say quivering, "I just came by about our offer...from yesterday?"

She just looks at me with a blank look.

"You're really annoying" She says matter of factly, "why are you here?"

"I am here......" I stop, realizing what she wants.

She wants me to ask to be her slave.

"Well?" She says again, "Quit being such a PUNY talker."

Her words give me shivers, she just talks to me like I'm worthless.

"I want to be yours" I finally spit out.

"I know, you're just a slave. It just took you being in the presence of a goddess like myself for you to understand your palace, worm." She berates me.

"Beg to be our slave." She demands. "On your knees."

At this point we are in her doorway, I drop to my knees. I feel her presense on me.

She slips her warm barefoot forward.

"Kiss them like they own you." She says, her head up high. Only her eyes are looking down. Standing at her full height. Blonde hair still perfect, even after a nights sleep.

I bring my face to her toes. Her odor is strong still. I can smell my cum on them too.

She hasn't showered.

I kiss her foot anyways. The pheremones are taking me over.

"Say you belong to goddess." She says, Almost whispering.

"I belong to my goddess." I say, drooling on her toes.

"Your name is slave, worm, bug, or boy. You will respond to me as goddess. Do you understand, slave?"

"Yes, goddess." I Respond, her toes in my mouth.

"Say hello to your new life." She boasts.

I black out with her toes in my mouth.

*****

I wake up, it is extremely dark. It smells. The ground is wet with some sticky liquid. I am naked, I can feel my clothes are gone. I begin to wonder if this is a dream.

boom

Boom

BOOM

BOOM

The ground shakes, the faint light trickling in above me is altering while the ground shakes. Something was approaching me.

I realized what was happening. I was shrunk.

Then the wall behind me dissappears.

"HEEEYYY SLAVE" I hear this deep god-like voice echo around me.

I shake, yet I'm so aroused. I know what this voice is.

I see a beautiful brown eye the size of a planet glareing at me.

"HOW IS IT BEING IN MY RUNNING SHOES?" She says.

I melt to my knees, I am in those shoes she wore the other day? This is heaven.

"I HAD SOCKS IN HERE TO KEEP YOU IN,BUT YOU'RE SO SMALL YOU COULDN'T ESCAPE ANYWAYS." Bailey booms above me.

"READY TO LEARN YOUR PURPOSE." She rumbles above.

I cower as her hand goes into the shoe, her white nails and tan skin are so soft, even at 1/2" tall.

She holds me up and examines me.

"YOU ARE WORTHLESS TO ME." She explodes.

"CLEAN THESE WHILE I'M GONE"

Now I am being lowered into a pair of black vans.

"THESE ARE MY WORK SHOES, SORRY IF THEY SMELL." She says giggling, "BUT I KNOW YOU LIKE THAT. I CAN FEEL YOUR PRICK ON MY THUMB. WHAT A PATHETIC MAN." She destroys any being I have as a man.

I am tossed into these vans, they smell strong and the floor is wet. I love it.

"I'LL BE BACK LATER, LITTLE BITCH." She whispers into the shoe.

"HERE, TO HELP YOU CLEAN MY SHOES."

She stands up, clean over me, dominating my view.

She is a goddess.

She squats down and purses her lips into a kissy face.

Then she spits onto me, inside her shoe.

"YOU ARE LESS THAN DIRT." She smiles down at me. "ENJOY THAT LITTLE FREAK."

My cock is so hard from her show of dominace. I never knew that I needed all this abuse until it happened. I cum from the sheer ecstacy. My dick doesn't deflate after this.

I lay in her spit. Absorbing her essence.

I get up and walk away drenched towards the toe section.

I begin to lick the floor.

I discover that licking the floor of her shoes is delicious, but it dehydrates me.

I find a small slit in the floor, my cock was toying with it while I was licking the sweat and smell up.

I slowly insert myself into the slit in the floor.

I last 15 seconds in the size 10 waitress goddess's shoes.

I pass out from the experience.

****

I wake back up to booms.

"WHERE ARE YOU BUG" I recognize its Bailey. She sounds angry.

"COME OUT NOW"

I get up and meekly walk towards the opening of the shoes.

Fear tingles over me. Regretting letting this girl be in control.

"I HAVE BEEN OUT RUNNING FOR AN HOUR AND YOU HAVE DONE NO PROGRESS."

"IF THIS CONTINUES, YOU WILL BE PUNISHED."

She is in control. I say under my breath, "Yes, Goddess."

I can hear the wet *Schlp* of her taking her shoes off.

It turns me on.

She reaches down and picks me up. Her fingers are soft, but they are sticky and sweaty. SHe stops raising me around her flat toned stomach.

"BUG YOU HAVE ONE MORE CHANCE TO CLEAN SOMETHING"

I gaze up at her. Her blonde hair drapes over her shoulder and on her large breasts. I can barely see her eyes past her sweaty breasts.

Her exposed tan stomach has sweat glistening on it. It is unbelieveable how enorumous she is.

"YOU WILL CLEAN MY RUNNING SNEAKERS"

"DO NOT PLEASE YOURSELF, YOU NEED TO LEARN TO CLEAN"

She sets me down in her old sweaty size 10 running shoes.

I can feel heat coming out of them. The heat arouses me.

Then the smell is something out of fantasy.

The amount of sweat once I hit the insole was obscene.

I am drowning in this liquid.

"I AM GOING TO SHOWER, THEN I'LL BE BACK TO OBSERVE YOU CLEAN LIKE THE LITTLE FUCKING FREAK YOU ARE." SHe announces and she bounces away.

I keep my hands away from my cock.

THis is heaven. THis is Hell.

I begin to lick and my cock drags on the ground.

I am tempted to give into my urges.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

I stop, I haven't broken the rules yet.

I turn and look up to see a beautiful dark haired girl.

"Hey!" I yell up to the other Goddess. Dani.

She isn't looking down, but around. She is looking for Bailey.

I just stare up at her. She is in a thong and a midriff.

Then she looks down right at me. She does not acknowledge me.

She lifts her foot up and brings it to the shoe I'm still in.

Her ENOROMUS toes press me into the sole of the heel of the shoe.

"FUCK, STILL WARM" She whispers.

She lifts her foot up, I turn over and see her squatting over the shoe.

I see her buldge growing in her panties.

She picks up the shoe I am in, I tumble down to the back part of the heel section.

I fear for her to find me at this point. She brings me up to her face.

I hug the wall of the shoe, her nose invades right next to me and she inhales sharply.

"OH FUCK BABY, YOU'RE SO HOT."

I am turned on still, but I have never had so much fear.

She sticks her tounge out violates the insole, mopping up the sweat.

"MMMMHHH" She moans outloud, she in panting at this point.

She lowers the shoe down to her waist. She is holding the shoe sideways.

I look out to see the longest and thickest penis i have ever seen.

Her firm belly rolls so perfectly into her thick cock. The large appendage is just throbbing and is dripping pre-cum.

I can sense what is coming. I try to hold onto the wall.

She turns the shoe upside down, I plummet to the toe section.

I see the head of the dick rub the back wall and heel insole of the shoe.She leaves a wetspot and a small string of pre when she comes out.

"I AM GONNA EXPLODED IN THESE" She says huskily, panting still.

I am set back on the ground. I can see a small window that is the gap between the tougne of the shoe and the back heel.

"I LOVE MAKING THESE SHOES MY BITCH"

I feel the ground and shoe shake.

BOOOM

BOOOM

It was her dropping to her knees.

She slams her hands down behind me ,through the shoe.

"OOHHH YESSS" She moans, still stroking her enlarged member. Her hand, even with her large frame, could not get sll the way around it.

All light from above me if covered, only light from the entrance is in the shoe.

Then, slowly, she guides the mega sized member into the shoe.

She was going to fuck this shoe. Unaware you were in it.

She slides in, the sole squelching from the sweat in it.

"UNNGH, I LOVE HOW MUCH YOU SWEAT BABY" She moans under her breath.

She is about as wide as the width of this size 10. My cock twitches to life at her.

She begins to pump her swollen cock, in and out, her cock jsut long enough where I can stand against the toe of the shoe and only get grazed by the pumping monolith.

"IM GONNA CUM BABY" Dani yells out.

I am notcing her cock is lifting the shoe up as it twitches to climax.

Her red, swollen head explodes on my 1/2" body. Bring a futa it actually floods the shoe.

Cum is dripping out of the vent holes, I can barely stay above it.

She removes her cock, squezzing every last drop out of it into the shoe.

She then picks up the shoe, and tilts it so I slide down to the bottom where the heel is.

"HEY SLAVE" She booms, inches from me.

She knew I was here?

"THIS WAS REVENGE FOR CUMMING IN MY SHOES" She sneers, "YOU NEED TO CLEAN THIS UP LIKE HOW I CLEANED MY SHOE UP." She smiles "WITH YOUR TOUNGE"

My cock was so hard from her dominating me.

She could barely see it. However, it was present.

"DO YOU WANT TO CUM?" She asks

"Yes, Goddess Dani" I say back

"I CANNOT HEAR YOUR BITCH VOICE, BUT I KNOW YOU WANT TO CUM."

She then pulls me out of her thick cum, I am still covered. SHe just looks at me. Her pink finger nails are bigger than Bailey's. This woman is so much more powerful.

"YOU WILL CUM IN LESS THAN 2 MINUTES" She announce "IF YOU CAN LAST MORE THAN 2 MINUTES YOU'LL BE REWARDED."

She then places me on a table. I am level with her still huge and erect cock.

I am so turned on by the heat and odor of her cock  that I can barely take it.

I wait to touch myself.

She then sits down in the chair next to the table, I assume in her kitchen.

"THE A/C IS OUT TODAY SO I AM SWEATING A TON." She states. I just look at her towering being.

"DO YOU THINK YOU COULD COOL MY FEET OFF BY CUMMING ON THEM?" She says seductively.

I am beginning to pre and my little dick is so hard.

She roughly places her feet onto the table, the odor is unreal. The sweat is soaking her.

I want to touch them. But I haven't been instructed to do so.

"YOU HAVE 2 MINUTES TO PROVE THAT YOU REALLY ARE A FREAK." She says laughing.

I walk up to her foot which is standing straight up.

Her heel is so wide. It is so soft too. I press my cock into it and begin to hump. I cum almost instantly on the skin, then she pulls her feet away and stands up.

"STROKE FOR ME" She commands. Her unruly cock is twitching in her hands.

"DO YOU WANT TO CUM? CLOSE YOUR EYES AND DO NOT OPEN THEM." SHe says again.

I do as I am told, getting ready to explode in the table. I can hear her booming around the room.

"OPEN THOSE EYES" She says. I open them and she has the shoe from being violated by her huge cock in her hand while stroking.

"HERE YOU GO LITTLE BUG" She holds the shoe over me.

The cum from a minute ago is poured onto me. It is still warm and it is mixed with the smell of Bailey's sweat.

"GOD THIS IS SO HOT." She then points her cock at me and begins to exacuate her balls for a second time. Right onto me.

As she floods the table with semen I get ready to explode, after being edged like 5 times I need to release.

"CUM FOR ME BITCH" She says

I stroke as fast as I can.

She then jumps up on the table and looks down at me.

"LOOK AT YOU, COVERED IN YOUR GODDESS'S LOVE"

She continues

"YOU'RE THE TYPE OF BUG THAT WANTS THIS. PATHETIC!!" She SHOUTS down at me, shaking my soul.

Her huge foot lifts up, she slams it down.

BOOM

The table sounds like it is going to shatter, cum flies everywhere.

I am inbetween her smelly toes. Under the arches of them.

"CUM RIGHT FUCKING NOW OR ELSE" She demands.

Her toes are wiggling in the overload of Bailey's and Dani's smells, wafting all this heat over me.

"YOU LOVE THIS" She says

"CUM"

Her toes scrunch up, her big toe grabs me from behind and forces into her foot.

I cum as soon as starts wiggling. I can barely stay awake. I fall out of her toe's grip.

She hops down and I look up as she scrapes her foot across the side of the table, removing all of her cum from her size 12's.

"CLEAN THIS UP NOW." She commands

"CLEAN UP MY CUM, OH AND CLEAN HER SHOES THAT I FUCKED HAHA"

She just laughs and booms away.

Leaving me drenched in her cum and in foot sweat.

"At least she left the shoe sideways" I state, lapping up an oceans worth of sweat and cum.

 

End Notes:

More Dominace coming

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8246