w/witch way by NRawkGTS
Summary:

There had been a shift in how the world runs that most people were not aware of. It was a subtle change, one masterminded over a couple decades by an entity that is merely known as 'Goddess'. This ageless, powerful being manipulated political and economical powers to get her believers into influential positions, all of whom claim and proved to be able to use supernatural powers they refer to as 'Witchcraft'. Government offices, military leaders, wealthy V.I.P.s, once all the pieces were in place a bloodless revolution changed the world in a single night, or at least that's how it appeared to the public. Little changed once the 'Goddess' took over, other than the recognition that Witches were the dominant species and had the right to, under the watchful gaze of their deity like leader, use their Witchcraft as they see fit to 'punish' humans who cross them. However, should a Witch be caught abusing her power, retribution from the Goddess is immediate and unforgiving.
Witches are free to enjoy an easier life than most, and so long as she isn't smitten by the Goddess, a Witch can use her magic as she sees fit thanks to the extra boons granted to them through the Goddess. Apparently, before the rise of this mysterious Goddess, Witches only had access to their magic on Halloween night when, as they say, the border between there and here were thinnest and only with a Coven of no less than 3 Witches cooperation in a ritual all night. Now, feats of magic before thought to be impossible for the average WItch to cast are treated as parlour tricks. Despite this, the world adapted and while their numbers are nowhere near that of the human population, roughly only a hundred thousand to humanity's nine billion plus, people now know that if you value your life, don't cross a Witch!

Unfortunately for some humans, they didn't get the message. These are the stories submitted by either the Witches themselves or a witness of humans getting put in their place, posted on the fastest growing Witch news website, Witchit!


Categories: Watersports, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49), Middle Age (50+), Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Scat, Vore, Violent, Destruction, Feet, New World Order, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m, FM/f, FM/m
Warnings: The Following story is appropriate for all audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 16963 Read: 34436 Published: April 05 2019 Updated: January 20 2020
Story Notes:

The first of a new series of short form stories I'd like to start writing more of inspired by the r/prorevenge, r/entitledparents and r/choosingbeggars subreddits.  Seriously, I didn't know how much I needed these subreddits in my life until now!
Spelling mistakes are left in intentionally to try and feel more authentic and I'm going to try and change up the writing styles as much as I can to make it feel like different people are writing these, but I doubt I'll succeed to well at that.

1. EM thinks money is the ultimate power by NRawkGTS

2. My first encounter with a Witch by NRawkGTS

3. You can't dress like that! Now buy my kids ice cream by NRawkGTS

4. Evil Ex tries to ruin my girl's big day, not on my watch! by NRawkGTS

5. Godsdale's Rekoning by NRawkGTS

6. The smol Con by NRawkGTS

7. Did I go too far? by NRawkGTS

EM thinks money is the ultimate power by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[04/05/19]

Posted by u/w1tch_h0l3_n3xt_024

Okay, a little context before I begin.  I'm actually one of the first Witches our Goddess recruited to the cause, at the time, an 88 year old crone more or less waiting for death to catch up to me thanks to cancer.  Didn't even think I'd get to see my first great-grand child, her mother had just announced the good news about a month prior, when I first met her.  She restored my youth, my ideal late thirties curvaceous body with great breasts, wide hips and a tush so tight I literally bounced quarters off of it.  That right there was enough to get my undying loyalty to her Grace but she went a step further and not only cured my cancer, but also made me unaging!  The Witches in my family were offered similar offers of immortality in return for serving her, some accepted, few declined stating they wanted to grow old with their lovers.  I still don't regret my choice to this day.
After we fulfilled our duties to our Goddess, she let us choose whether we wanted to continue in our positions of power or step down and enjoy life.  We didn't need to fill those positions, now that her Grace runs the world there was no going back, so I elected to step down from my position to lead a peaceful life but vowed to come to Her side if ever She needed me.  Okay, boring stuff over.

So my new lease on life is great!  Since I grew up not being able to use my Witchcraft all the time, I don't bother using them in day-to-day life, unlike some of these young ones I keep hearing about.  I typically now move to an area, live there for a few years under an assumed identity and them leave before people start wondering why I'm not aging.  I tried letting my friends and neighbors know that I'm a Witch before, they all get scared and its just really awkward all around (not that I blame them though).
Inbetween changing lives I go home for a year or so to visit and catchup with family.  This story starts with me waiting for my flight home, I travel very light, just a carry-on and no checked luggage.  Apparently my flight got delayed by an hour so I decided to nap in one of the seats at the gate.  Suddenly I get woken up when this kid (I don't want to call him entitled since he's still very young, about 4 or 5, so it's more like he just wasn't taught any better), starts climbing up on my lap!
Confused, I smile to the young lad and our conversation starts off like this (also imagine the kid speaking adorably as a 5 year old would, I'm not typing like that):
Me:  Um, excuse me sweetie.  Is there something I can help you with?
Kid stablizes himself on my lap and stares up at me:  My name is (not going to use his real name, so let's call him 'Tyler' or Ty for short) Ty.
Me, still smiling:  Ok Ty, didn't your Mommy or Daddy tell you you're not supposed to touch others or talk to strangers?
Ty, pointing to another woman on the other side of the gate:  Mommy told me I could.  I asked her why your boobies were so much bigger than hers and she said they were fake and for me to come over and see for myself.
Before I could even comprehend what Ty said, he lowers his gaze to my breasts, reaches out and grabs them.  I look over at Ty's mother, hereafter EM, and she grins wickedly and likely expects me to freakout, get embarrassed or do something.  EM was probably jealous of me, she was little more than a stick in a tube-top and skinny jeans, likely in her early to mid-twenties and all the expensive jewelry and accessories she wore screamed 'I get what I want when I want it'.  Definitely a punchably pretty face, but I wasn't about to give her what she wanted.
Me, looking back to Ty:  So?  Do they feel fake to you Ty?
Ty:  I dunno... Mommy said they would be stiff.
Me:  Well that's because my 'boobies' are natural, and just because your Mommy told you you could touch me doesn't mean you can.  You could get in trouble for that.
Ty, letting go of my breasts and reaching into the front pocket of the hoodie he was wearing:  Mommy said you'd say something like that, but to pay you in a way you'd be use to.
Standing up on my thighs, Ty pulls out a bunch tiny fistful of $10 bills, probably about 4 or 5, and stuffed them down my sweater!  They were a few onlookers who witnessed the whole thing and gasped in shock.  Ty then hopped down off my lap and started running towards his mother.
Ty:  Bye Boobie-lady!  I'll come play with you on the plane.
Now, I am already in my 130s and have had to deal with kids, grandkids, great-grandkids and babysit for neighbors, so this wasn't the first time I had been groped by a child.  It was, however, the first time I'd seen a parent encouraged said behavior and after fishing the money out of my breasts, I was going to go over and have a word with EM but just then the airline called for boarding.
I am a non-revenue passenger, which means I get seated last, so I wait and watch as all the other passengers board and take whatever seat is leftover.  I'm not powerful enough to teleport and don't want to waste money on one-use things that aren't food or a consumable product.  So while I'm waiting, EM starts making a fuss about how she and her child should get to board with all the First-class passengers and that it's the airline's fault she couldn't get a First-class ticket in the first place.  The flight staff handled her somehow and continued boarding.  Oddly, boarding slowed down partway through, but once everyone else had boarded there were a few other non-renevue passengers aside from me and we were called to board.
Before I even got onto the plane I could hear why boarding was taking longer... some kid was crying about not getting to fly First-class and an angry entitled mother was arguing why she and her son deserved to get First-class seats they didn't pay for.  I'll give you three guesses who it was.  That right!  It was Ty and EM, surprise, surprise...
Passengers were having to squeeze past the flight attendants and rightful seat owners that EM and Ty were occupying.  From what I gathered from the conversation, if security had to get invovled then our flight would get delayed, again, and thanks to Witch-enhanced hearing (I didn't ask for it, it's just part of the package), I heard some passengers in the current cabin say things like they were already missing connecting flights, would be late for conferences or meetings and other situations like that.  Apparently EM's hearing isn't that bad either as she snapped back.
EM:  You all can just reschedule or something then!  My son is very special and a good boy, he deserves nothing less than First-class.
Flight Attendant (FA):  Ma'am, like I've been saying, that doesn't matter.  These seat were bought and paid for, at their full price by this gentlem-
EM, cutting the surprisingly patient FA off:  He didn't pay for them, his company did.  Just seat him in our seats, they're still better than he could have afforded himself.  Have a heart, would you?  Can't you see you're upsetting my son and the other passengers?  Talk about selfish.
Ty, bawling his little eyes out:  M-M-Mommy!  You said w-w-we'd get to fly FIRST-CLASS!
EM:  I know sweetie, but these heartless, selfish people only think about themselves and not good, honest people like you and me.
I don't know what it was that did it, I mean I'm one hundred-fricken thirty four for Pete's sake, but I lost all patiences in that moment.  Gently pushing my way to the EM, I pull out my Nintendo On-the-go (and before there are any snide comments of a 130+ year old woman playing old people games, with my youthful body came better brain plasticity and an appreciation of all the new technology my old brain couldn't keep up with.  I am very techno-literate and play more than Candy Crush and Bejeweled.)  I power up my On-the-go, clasp a hand over EM's mouth to shut her up and hold the handheld gaming device to Ty.  She tried to slap my hand away, but I easily hold her in place.
Me:  Ty, if you be a good boy and go sit in your proper seat, I'll let you play my game.
Ty, immediately stops crying and smiles up to me:  Really?!  Thanks Boobie-lady!  But what about Mommy?
Me:  Oh, me and your Mommy are going to talk for a bit and then I'll be right along to play, okay?
Ty grabs my game and crawls out into the aisle:  Okay, don't be too long Boobie-lady.
He didn't even thank me, though by this point I assumed EM hasn't taught him proper manners.
FA:  Ma'am, while I appreciate you calming down her son, I can't let you treat a passenger like this!
I realize the FA has also been trying to pull my arm away from EM, which is the sensible thing to do so I don't blame her, but again Witch-enhanced phisiology trumps feeble humans every time.
Me, releasing EM:  Oh, sorry.  I didn't mean to cause a bigger fuss, but this should all be over soon.
EM:  What the fuck is wrong with you, you fat cow?!  You're fucking right this is almost over, I'm going to call the cops and have you arrested for assualt and trying to seduce my underaged son!  Get off this plane RIGHT NOW!
Me:  Yeah, that's not going to happen sweetie.  Though I have to ask, why are you so adamant on flying First-Class?  I never have, are the seats really that comfortable.
EM:  Well you never will either you whore!  I'm going to get you locked up for life, you pedophile.
Me:  Oh, well then I better take this chance to feel what they're like then.
Before she can say anything back to me, I snap my fingers and submit her to my Goddess' favorite punishment, shrunken to a few inches tall (in this case 3).  Everyone who sees me do this instantly know what I am now, and they all get a fearful look in their eyes.  They know if I wanted to I could legally shrink every one of them and keep them as pets.  The FA starts tearing up, likely thinking I'm going to do the same to her.
Smiling, I just step into the seat and pull up my mini-skirt in the back to reveal my plump rear end and sit right on EM.
Me:  Oh, she's right.  These seats are comfortable.
Seat Owner (SO) throwing his hands up in the air and turning to leave:  Yo-Y-You c-c-an have it!
Me:  Oh, no.  Don't be silly.  This is your seat.  I'm not about to take it from you.
SO, hesitantly:  R-Really?  Y-You're not going to sh-shrink me too?
Me, standing up and fixing my skirt (EM is not on the seat) and leaning in close to SO, whispering:  Not unless you want me to.  (I think I gave him a new fetish that day, teehee)
FA barely a squeak of a whisper, obviously terrified:  A-A-And me?
Me:  You were doing your job, young lady, and quite patiently too I might add.  I'll be taking her seat (I motion to my butt) though, I hope that won't inconvenience you too much.
FA:  N-N-No.  Please, technically s-she'll still be sitting in it.  (She nervously laughed a bit, eyeing my rear)
Me, giggle as well at her joke:  Right you are.  Well I hope the rest of the flight is enjoyable.  (Reaching into my purse I pull out four strips of paper and give one to SO and the other three to FA.)  Sorry for scaring you like that though, these are one-use magical talismens that with shrink anyone you touch them with between 1-5 inches.  Use them as you see fit.
They both thank me, very nervously, and I find Ty sitting in his seat playing my game.  Sitting next to him, I tell him his Mommy got in some trouble and he wouldn't see her for the rest of the flight, but I volunteered to watch him for her.  He didn't care, more interested in my game.
The rest of the flight went off without any more trouble.  FA came by periodically to see how I was doing, though I suspect that was more her gauging whether I'd change my mind and shrink everyone on the plane like most humans (fairly) expect Witches to do.  Had I been younger I just might have too, but I was content after trapping EM in my panties and in her struggles slipping in my butt.  I did my best to reassure her and whispered a request in her ear when Ty fell asleep in my lap.
Apparently Ty and EM were on their way home from a vacation or something, a week earlier than expected and based on Ty's recount of events because EM was horrible.  When we landed and Ty realized EM wasn't getting off the plane I signalled the FA and she came over telling him that his Mommy forgot something and got off the plane before it took off and said I'd make sure he got home safely.  I feigned ignorance, but since I guess we bonded on the flight Ty asked if I could do it anyway...  well didn't so much ask as pulled more tens out of his hoodie and stuffed them in my skirt this time.  Seriously, I believed he was a good kid, just wasn't raised properly.  I agreed and we got his and EM's luggage and as we were leaving the terminal there was a chauffeur waiting for us, well Ty and EM, but she got me instead.
Super long story short, I was brought back to Ty's mansion and thanked for by his entitled Dad (ED) monetarily and invited to stay with them for as long as I wanted.  That night ED came to my room to seduce me.  I took the opportunity to show him his wife and tell him to let me adopt Ty from him, since they were doing a horrible job raising him, or he could join her.  With little choice he agreed and tried to leave, but I told him I still wanted to have some 'fun' with him and shrunk him down for a night and shoved him up my pussy (and yes I did let him go the next morning).  Ty also snuck into my room that night, though he merely crawled into my top and slept in my breasts, I allowed it.  The next morning, after a shower but still smelling like my vag, ED told Ty that I was going to adopt and raise him from now on and that he was divorcing EM because of her actions on their vacation.  Ty was understandably upset and angry, he thought his Daddy didn't like him anymore (which to be fair I found out that Ty was actually his bastard child and he only kept him to save face) but I made sure to comfort him.
I left with Ty shortly there after, though I guess you could say EM did come with us.  That was 20 years ago and in that time Ty has grown up to be a man I am proud of.  Obviously he knows I'm a Witch, I literally haven't aged a day since he met me, and I think he might have an idea about how his mother disappeared but he hasn't said anything about it.  In fact, he constantly thanks me for raising him right, knowing that if he continued to act like his terrible parents allowed he'd have a miserable life.  I did let him continue to sit on my lap and poke at my breasts until he was old enough to get embarrassed by it, and truth be told I kinda miss those moments we shared.  He's now happily married with a very understanding, lovely wife (yes, she knows about me ), has a great career and they are talking about starting their own family soon.
Side note: No, I didn't use my Witchcraft on my son even once while raising him to punish him.  I raised him the old fashion way, with plenty of love and strict, non-magical discipline.
Bonus side note:  I went back a couple years later and shrank ED.  He lasted half as long as EM did, but I'm pretty rough when I'm lonely.  Oops.

My first encounter with a Witch by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[04/22/19]

Posted by u/consideringlifechange

This didn't happen to me, but I was involved and asked if it was alright if I shared it.  The Witch of the story, I'll call her Beautiful Bottom (BB), chuckled at the thought of others knowing about what she did and jokingly said she'd track me down if I didn't!
LOL, tempting.

Anyway, so I was out with this girl, threatened to actually.  She thought I was stalking her and said she'd report me if I didn't take her out shopping and that her Daddy was a cop and everything.  Looking back on it I was stupid to agree, but I'm only 19!  Anyway, she told my not to follow her too closely, about 15 feet back because she didn't want to be seen with such a 'loser', a much more generous name to call me, and to just be happy I didn't have to pay for what she was buying.  Hours passed with me carrying her stuff and following her around, having insults and names slung at me all the while.  I just wanted to go home...  Then she walked into a music store and I knew by now to wait outside.  I sat on a close-by bench trying to catch my breath when I was approached by an angry looking, muscly older man.  I recognized him as the girl's Dad, off duty and when he saw I noticed him he called out to me (yelling actually).
Girl = EK, Officer Entitled Dad = OED, Witch = as mentioned above, Me = Me (obviously)

OED: "What do you think you're doing following my daughter around like that!  She already told you to stop following her!"
Me (confused): "What?"
OED: "Don't 'what?' me!  She told me you've been following her around for months now!"  He accused, pointing and shaking a finger in my face.  "I'm a cop you know.  I could have you arrested, you hear me?"
Me: "I, uh, b-but, she-"  I tried to say something, anything to explain myself and point in EK's direction but OED slaps my hand down!
OED: "Don't you point at my daughter!  Kids like you make me sick.  You're lucky I took the day off like she asked me to and come watch over her in case you showed up.  I'd throw you in cuffs faster than you could say 'Restraining order'!"
Me: "But we've been shopping for hours.  Haven't you been watching?"  I ask, motioning to all of his daughter's products.  Just passed him I can see into the store and EK is laughing at me and enjoying the show.  She definitely set this up to humiliate me further.
OED: "Ha!  Nice try kid, but EK's been at Sally So-and-so's house all day.  She called me and let me know she'd be here by now."  He refuted, snorting at my 'obvious lie'.
Me: "No!  That's a li-!"  Before I can even finish, he slaps me across the face!  I immediately freeze up in shock and fright.
OED: "Don't you dare tell me my daughter would lie!  She's never lied to me in her life."  He shouted.  I look back to EK, who apparently isn't even watching anymore!  She's browsing some music and grabbed some headphones off another customer's head.  "She's a good girl.  Never bothered anybody else, but kids like you are always making things difficult for her."  OED continued his tirade, but I was too afraid to look at him, my eyes locked on EK as the customer she stole the headphones from started complaining and likely asked for them back.
EK replied by slapping her and likely said something.  I'm no lip reader, but the her lip movements looked oddly close to 'vaccum'.  The woman simply looed back at EK, tocuhed her lip to see if it was bleeding and smirked.  One of the store workers rushed over to the confrontation, but EK seemed to be goading the woman on, pointing out the window towards us, likely her father and threatening her.  Just as the woman laughed and reached her hand out for EK's throat, OED grabbed my shirt collar and brought me to his face.
Our foreheads touched, he was seething with rage and his face was blood red!  I almost pissed myself right then.
OED: "Were you looking at my daughter in front of me!?  Of all the nerve!"
Me: "No, sir you don't understand!  Your daughter, she-!"  Again I was cut off as he began shaking me furiously.
OED: "I said you're NOT to look at her!  You piece of trash!"  He didn't actually say 'trash', it was much more colorful than that, as he reeled back his fist.  Flinching, I curl up as best I can in anticipation of the older man's punch, but before me can swing...
BB: "Hey, old dude?  This brat your kid?"
Opening my eyes, I see the woman, BB, holding EK between her fingers only a couple inches tall!  I guess the surprise reveal was kinda ruined, but still she was a WITCH!  I was unceremoniously dropped as OED quickly swung around after seeing his daughter.
OED: "EK!  Oh my god!  What did you do to her?!"  He asked, trying to snatch his 'precious' child away from her, but BB pulled back qucikly.
BB: "Cool, so you're her cop father.  Well this brat slapped me out of nowhere and seems to be a nuisance and unfortunately for you and her I had no patiences for her shit today."  She informed, rubbing the plain to see red palm print on her cheek.
OED: "Change her back now you Witch!  Even if she did strike you, you either swung first or deserved it."  Not willing to acknowledge any fault on his daughter's part, OED grabbed for EK again and BB moved out of the way again.  "Damn it hold still!  You're not getting away with my daughter!"
BB: "Oh, I can do whatever I want with the little brat.  I just came to tell you you'll never see her again after today since I'm keeping her as my latest butt slave... or maybe I'll just eat her and let her become a literal ass.  Hmm... decisions, decisions."
By now, Ek was freaking out and crying for her father to save her (I assume because it was impossible to understand what she was saying), and I just looked on dumbfounded.  I guess I was staring a bit too much as BB noticed me and addressed me.
BB: "Oh, sorry.  Was she your girl or something?  Actually, why was 'Daddy dearest' over here about to beat you down?"
Me: "I... I, um...  Look out!"
Behind her, OED took my unintended distraction to get into her blind spot and lunge to puch her!  I jump forward and try to push BB out of the way, but she steadily holds her ground and without looking back brings the wirst of her free hand up under OED's chin!  He instantly shrinks even smaller than his daughter and is sent flying into the air, coming down right into BB's waiting, open mouth!  She swallows quickly and licks her lips in satisfaction, then looks down at me with my arms still around her hips.
BB: "Trying to save a Witch?  Geez three humans in a row with a high opinion of themselves.  Thinking I need a human to protect me."  She sighed, giving me time to release her and stand up.  "Though I don't dislike your behavior."  She added with a smile.  "Anyway, since I filled my belly I guess I've got to show EK to her new temporary home."  She shook her hips a bit and slapped her huge rear end and winked at me.  "Sorry for your unintended break up but if you ask me, you were too good for her."
BB turned to leave, and I was too in shock to say or do anything.  Just as she was about to turn the corner of the building, I came to my sense and called out to her.
Me: "W-Wait a minute!"  I quickly grab all of EK's purchases and run after BB.  "Please, wait!"
BB: "What now?  Want to say good-bye or something?"  She asked, turning back to me.
Me: "I know I haven't thanked you yet, OED was about to lay me out flat, but can I ask for a favor?"
BB: "I'm not giving your gf back, if that's it."  She raised an eyebrow at me.  I guess not many humans talk to her after they learn she's a Witch or something, so I at least piqued her interest.
Me: "What?  No.  No, no, you have it all wrong."  I quickly tell explain to BB how I got into that situation and reassure her that EK is not my girlfriend.
BB: "Wow, she really was a brat wasn't she?"  By now I assume you all know she's using a different 'b' word to describe EK, but I still agree with her and nod.  "So then what's the favor you want?  I'm not giving her to you, she's mine now."
Me: "No, I was just wondering... and I doubt you'll say yes but if you did it would mean the world to me, but... can I do it?"
BB looks at me with a quizical look at first, then surprise when she realizes what I mean and than starts laughing and wraps an arm around my shoulders.
BB: "You've got some pluck to ya!  I like it."  She praised, dragging me to her car and unlocking it.  "I'm going to keep her stuff though, so throw in the back and get in."
Not hesitating, I throw all of EK's stuff into the back seat and jump into BB's car.  As we start to drive off however, she shrinks me down as well and stuffs me down her cleavage!
BB: "Sorry hun, but if I showed you how to get to my place I'd have to add you to my collection.  Security and privacy.  You understand, right?"  She winked down to me and then pushed me further down until I couldn't see anything but the darkness.
I didn't mind though, though after 3 hours of driving my true concern was getting back home regardless.  But I heard her turn off the engine, get out of the car and head inside.  She left me in her breasts for another 15 to 20 minutes before pulling me free and restoring me to my full size.
BB: "You can take your time if you want, really have fun with it."  She said, standing over me and holding out EK.
I reach out and take the struggling girl.  She's still crying and starts begging me for something, again I can't understand her but I assume it was to spared her and maybe an apology.  BB didn't say anything else to me.  Her pants and panties were off and she laid stomach down on a bed in the room.
Now like I said, I'm only 19 years old, but I lost my virginity to someone who took advantage of my trust when I was 14 and threw myself into carnal acts as a (poor) coping method until I got some real help.  Still, I'm not unfamiliar with acts of the bedroom.  Ignoring EK, I get onto the bed and firmly grab BB's... well BB and pull it apart to reveal her hole buried within a release the heavy scent of sweat, confined booty.  I run EK through BB's crack a few times, pushing her harder into the pulsating, hungry hole waiting for its snack.  She sputters and spits, so I assume some got in her mouth, and then I shove her head right up BB's butt gently.  BB moans happily and raises her rear a bit, shoving more of EK into her anus.  Reaching back, she grabs my hand so I don't pull it away.
BB: "Just a sec, hun.  I think 'Daddy' wants to say his final farewell to EK."  She said and then squeezed out one of the loudest, most foul smelling farts that still had force behind it when it hit my face at over a foot away!  I accidentally let go of EK and she is quickly consumed by the bellowing orifice... gone.  "Oops.  Sorry about that.  I bet you wanted to play a bit more."  BB apologized.
Me: "Well she's where she belongs now..."  I say...  "Wait.  Are you?  Did I just?"  OED aside, it just dawned om me that I'm accessory murder now!
BB: "No, I'm not going to kill her... just yet."  She assures me.  "I want so mileage out of her still.  Though I will make her part of my ass someday, when you aren't involved.
Relieved, I collapse, my strength strangely fading and I am greeted with BB's pllump rear.  The fumes of her trumpet still swirl and I take another breath of the raunchy, rank smell.
Me: "Sorry... I just feel so..."
BB: "Tired?  Yeah my booty fumes will do that to a normie like you, well get some shut eye back there.  I'll take you back to town tomorrow."
I don't remember much after that.  However the following morning I woke up in her butt crack at only 2 inches tall!  She teased and left me there for a bit while making breakfast and let me out so we could eat.  Getting dressed to go back out, she stuck me up her butt again for the drive, I think both because she likes having something in there most and likely because I said it wasn't too bad when she asked me how I enjoyed it over breakfast.  It was another 3 hours of driving, plus she kept me tucked away in her backside for most of the day as she shopped for some reason.  I didn't really mind, BB's butt was gorgeous and I was lucky she was willing to let me go at all, but what surprised me most was when she finally let me out we were in my apartment!  I never told her where I lived!
BB told me that she was monitoring my mental state all day and was going to let me out when I wanted out.  Well it was dark out now and she still had to go home, so she decided to cut my fun short apparently.  Oops, I guess she had me there... and finding my apartment is apparently simple with magic as well.  Since it was already dark out I offered to let her stay the night, it being dangerous to drive at night, Witch or not.  At first I thought she'd decline my offer and leave anyway, but when I added diner and breakfast to the deal she was happy to stay.
After we ate, talked, and watched TV, I changed the sheets on my bed while she showered.  Normally I'd question a woman showering in the apartment she'd know for a little over 24 hours, but when said woman can literally shove you up her butt on a whim I don't think she has to worry too much about being 'defenseless'.  When she came out, wearing just one of my long t-shirts which was now stretched beyond recovery in the chest and just couldn't stretch far enough to even cover even her mid-driff (again, normally there'd be a limit to how defenseless you can make yourself but she's a Witch), she skipped over to me and held out EK to me.  She had crawled out and BB just bent over and spread her butt cheeks for me.  I complied and waved good-bye to EK as I put her in feet first this time.  After my shower I went to lay down on the couch, telling BB she could have my bed, but she shrunk me down again but this time slept with me in her cleavage.

The next morning I woke up and BB was gone, guess she didn't want breakfast.  However, my phone had an unread message from an unknown contact.

[Hey hun, sorry to run off like this but if I don't I'll keep you forever! lol
But that doesn't mean I won't come by from time to time.  I'm sure EK would love to see you XD  And who knows, if you ask nicely I just MIGHT come over especailly for you ;)
Take care and try not to think of my butt too much <3 though I won't blame you if you do.]

Hmmm... I wonder who it could be?
Now that I'm acquainted with a Witch, I looked up more about them online, found Witchit and these forums.  I asked BB if I could post what happened and well, you know how it went.

You can't dress like that! Now buy my kids ice cream by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[05/02/19]

Posted by u/skinnyw1tch03

So this should be pretty quick, but it needs a little set-up.  It was a hot summer day, literally everyone is sweating buckets, and my A/C is broken.  I was lying in my apartment in a sweat soaked sports bra and thong with a fan blowing on me when the power then went out!  I later learned some older man passed out while driving due to heat stroke and took out a powerline (he was hospitalized but recovered).
So, now I'm sweating enough to fill a fucking pool, got terrible sleep the night prior thanks to my sheets sticking to me, and all the food in my fridge is likely going to go bad if technicians take too long.  I am not in a good mood.
Okay, so now I'm pulling on a light summer dress, though to be honest it is a bit risque but it was the lightest clothing I had that wasn't lingerie, and heading out the door to get something to cool off.
Fast forward 45 minutes of walking in the midday sun, not a cloud in sight, and being subject to cat-calls and just-not-too inappropriate compliments on my physical appearance (I'm 24, about 5'5" with a slim waist but nothing too much to brag about in the chest or hip department) and I'm approaching a little corner store that still had power.  Given what I was wearing though I expected the comments and whistles, so I was just able to restrain myself.
Enter the inciting family.
They pulled up in their minivan, a mother (entitled Mom - EM), her husband (spineless Dad - SD) and three kids (entitled girl - EG, entitled boy - EB and unappreciated girl - UG).  Oh, I suppose I should mention that UG is the only kid that looks to actually be related to SD, blonde hair, green eyes and similar ears. The other two kids look almost exactly like young versions of EM, EB obviously like a genderbent version, all sharing dark brown hair and brown eyes.

EM sees me go to enter the store, and scoffs at my attire.
EM - Crying for attention much?  Don't you realize there are young, impressionable children?
To her credit, EG and EB looked to be about 10 -12 and UG looked a bit younger, maybe like 8ish(?) and EB had that look in his eyes as he looked at me.  SD did too, but he seemed almost ashamed in himself for looking at me like that.  Still, I'm basically sweating waterfalls by this point and don't want some bitch trying to shame me for my choice of clothing.  Oh, and there was one more thing about EM to mention...
Me - I'm so sorry, Ma'am, but what kind of impression are you setting dressed like that?
The woman, a good decade or so older than me and far more curvey, was literally wearing a thin sling bikini with a wrap tied around her waist to cover what was likely a plump ass!  Seriously, hypocrite much?
She did not like that.
At all.
EM - I am teaching my children to embrace what it means to be a woman.  (She 'casually' squeezed her breasts together as she spoke condecendingly towards me and swayed her hips a bit more than necessary.)
Me - Ok, well hopefully they can still learn to be decent people.  Oh, and your husband seems to think I'm woman enough.  (As I go to enter the store EM turns to SD and storms off towards him.  Sorry SD, but I just didn't want to deal with EM.  I purchase some ice cream and walk out only to be confronted by EM again, who snatches my ice cream away from me!)
EM - What's this?  That's not nearly enough for all of us.
Me - What?  Give that back, it's mine.  I paid for it.
EM - You tempt my husband to infidelity and think you can just walk away?  Buy me and my kids something cold to drink and I'll let you off with an apology.  (She then opened my ice cream and started eating it!)
I. WAS. PISSED!
EG - Mom!  We're hot and sweaty too!
EB - Yeah, you promised us ice cream!
EM - Go tell her then.  She said she'd get you whatever you want.
Before I can even move both EG and EB come running over and start making their demands.
EB -  Get me a grape popsicle!
EG - Does this place have Häagen-Dazs?  I want that, okay?  Actually, if they don't just go to *location a few miles away* and get me some.
EB - Oh, I love ice cream from that place!  Yeah, go there and get us some!
EM - That's a good idea kids.  Here UG, you can have this.  Mommy want some Rocky Road instead.  (She shoved my ice cream into UG's hand and pushed her back as she sauntered back over to me.)  We'll wait here, be a dear and go to *location*.  You've got my children's hopes up now.
Me - Ha!  Hahahahaha!  You're kidding, right?  No, now you go replace my ice cream and go get your brats what they want and have a nice day.
EG - But you promised Mom!  Go get us ice cream!
EM - Yeah.  We can't afford *location's* prices.  Stop being selfish and go get us some ice cream.
EB - Liar, liar!  Mom says liars go to jail!  Are you going to go to jail?  You should!
Me - First of all, you need to get stop lying to your kids to get your way.  Also, if I were to go to *location*, like you said their prices are rather high so I'd only get ice cream for me.  I'm not made of money and I'm not buying anything for your family.  Now replace the ice cream you stole from me or else!
EM - Oh my god!  Fine!  You only have to get some for us.  (She said, bending down and wrapping her arms around EG and EB.)  UG got that first one, (I noticed it was actually half eaten by the time EM gave it to her) and SD isn't getting anything because you tempted him.
EG - Mom, she's being a total bitch!  Make her go get ice cream!
EB - You're being mean.  Just go, now!  (And then he slapped my ass!  Then smiled at EM.)  I spanked her Mom, now she has to behave.
EM - That's right EB.  (She then smirked to me.)  Now run along, dear.
Me - No.  Last chance.  Go replace my ice cream.
EM - Stop being stubborn and selfish!  Go get the ice cream, come back and you don't even have to apologize verbally, just getting the ice cream will be enough.
EG -  No, wait Mom!  Get her to kiss your bum for wasting our time!
EM - Oh, that's a good idea EG!  You're such a goo-
Me - Have it your way.
I'm done.  Sweaty, hot, irritated, threatened and disrespected... not a good combination for a Witch.  Oh, did I forget to mention I'm the Witch in this story?  Yeah, well sadly I'm not able to regulate temperature, change the weather or use magical means to deal with the heat, but entitled parents/kids?  With a quick chant and a snap of my fingers EM, EG and EB were shrunken at my feet.  Calmly I picked the three up and walked over to SD and UG who froze in terror, understandable.
Me - The spell will wear off of EG and EB in a week... if they're alive by then.  (I tell them, dropping the two brats into the cup of ice cream UG is still holding.)  You can look after them sweetie.  (I stir the half-melted soup a bit covering the kids in it and then look to SD.)  Your wife, you can have her back if you come back here in a month to pick her up, otherwise I'm keeping her.
Either SD nor UG said anything to me right away, though UG slowly looked down to her ice cream and held it out to me.
UG - I... I'm sorry Mommy took this from you.
Me - Aw, you're a sweet kid just like I thought.  Thanks, and I know it doesn't count for much but you can have it.  I'll just go buy a new one myself.
UG - Wow!  Really?  Thank you Miss Witch!
Me - You're welcome Sweetie, just remember your siblings are in there.  (I giggle, walking away.)
SD is still speehless as I walk back into the store, as I slip his struggling wife into my sweaty butt crack and trap her behind my drenched thong.  While buying my ice cream, I get a flash of inspiration from what I just did and grab a bottle of water too.  On my way back I remind SD to come back here in a month for his wife and slowly walk home.
Power was still out when I got back, but that didn't bother me anymore.  I ate my ice cream on the way, (again, it was at least a 45 minute walk and I took it slowly), and poured some water into the lid.  I spent the rest of the day in my makeshift pool on my countertop while I put EM somewhere hot and humid, good thing she was dressed lightly! lol
What a great day.

Also, SD did show up for his wife.  UG begged to come and thank me again, apparently her siblings were treating her better now.  We still talk to this day, much to her mother and sibling's dismay...

(Sometimes I shrink them when she asks me to :P)

Evil Ex tries to ruin my girl's big day, not on my watch! by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[05/17/19]

Posted by u/WitchyMomma

Some context.  My daughter, we'll call her Mara, isn't my blood daughter but I love her all the same.  See, some Witches switch there child with a normal family's baby so they can grow up safe, we tend to make enemies quick and without magic a Witch is an easy target.  We refer to such children as 'Changelings' like Witches of old... though typically now with less murder of the child we take.  Mara grew up so fast and was a sweet, well-behaved child.  She wasn't the smartest, most athletic or popular child in school but she didn't need to be, I just wanted her to be happy and graduate.  She did, found a good job and started dating a man I would come to call my son-in-law!  The wedding however... could have gone better.
It was going to be a quiet affair, just friends and family coming to wish them well and a Justice of the Peace present to make it official (neither we nor the grooms family are religious).  The guest list was less than 20 people for either side and the groom's parents let them use their cottage for the ceremony and reception.  Mara was stressed all the way up to the big day but held it together and looked absolutely beautiful in her gown (I was super proud and bawling my eyes out, she's definitely more emotionally stable than me lol).  However, then the JP got to THAT part of the ceremony... you know, the whole 'if any among you have valid, legal reason that these two should not be wed' spiel in every wedding ever.  As if waiting for the JP to say it just to make a dramatic entrance, a car door slammed shut and everyone looked in its direction.
I should quickly explain that the cottage in up a small incline along a dirt road with a small dirt path coming down to a patch of even ground (where the ceremony is being held) and continues down to a lake a couple dozen more meters.
Anyway, standing on the hill with a child in her arms, is a woman that nobody who's opinion mattered wanted to be there, SIL's Ex!

Ex:  "Yeah, I got a reason right here!  He's 2 years old and named *Witless Pawn (WP)*, SIL's son!"

There were gasps from most of the guests as they all looked back to SIL and my daughter in shock.  This was straight up movie drama!  Also the claim was complete bullshit, so immediate family know Ex was lying, but let me explain why.  Mara is 26 and SIL is 28, they met 8 years ago when SIL and Ex were going through a 'rough patch', which is putting it nicely.  Ex abused the hell out of SIL, emotionally and physically and Mara noticed it and convinced him, after a year or so, to get out.  Ex was NOT happy and kept trying to get SIL back, but Mara blocked her every attempt and SIL fell for her in the process.  They started dating a year and a half after he broke up with Ex and works from home for some programing company.  Whenever he goes out, it's either with Mara or with his friends and posts regular updates on his Snapchat and Instagram (I mean, he's always posting on them, so it's not like she makes him so she knows what he's up to but still you can see how that would come in handy now).

Mara:  "Ex!  You weren't invited to our wedding and you're not welcome!  Leave before we call the police for tresspassing!"  (My daughter takes shit from noone!  #proudmom)
Ex:  "My friend told me the facebook invite said immediate family could come if they could make it."
SIL:  "Last I checked I didn't marry you."  He pulled Mara close, apparently he was still scared of Ex but Mara gave him strength.  "I haven't seen you in at least 6 years, so stop lying about that kid being my son!  Don't ruin this day for Mara."
Ex:  "Fuck Mara!  This IS your son and you have a responsibility to raise him with me, his MOTHER."
SIL:  "You're delusional!  But you are right, that kid needs his REAL father to raise him.  If you can remember who it is, go track HIM down."

Just so you know, neither I nor SIL's parents were happy with Ex crashing the wedding, but we wordlessly nodded to each other once our kids started standing up for themselves.  This was a problem for them to face together... but if they needed us we wouldn't hesitate to jump in.

Ex:  "Oh, I remember EXACTLY who it was, SIL.  Does the date [MM,DD,YYYY] ring a bell?"
SIL:  "Other than being a day during my time in hell with you?  Not really."
Ex, smiling confidently at this point:  "Then what if I mentioned [Blank] Medical Clinic?"
SIL, after a few moments his eye open wide and Mara has to stablize him:  "No... No, you couldn't!"
Mara:  "SIL, what's wrong?"
SIL:  "Remember how Ex tried to get pregnant once she realized you were making me realize I could have a life without her?"
Mara:  "Yeah, and thankfully you broke up with her before she could."
SIL:  "Yeah... but not before I went to [Blank] and well..."  He whispered in her ear, it was a place that also accepted sperm donations.
Mara:  "You twisted psychopath!"  Again, Mara may not have be the smartest student but she wasn't stupid either, so she could connect the dots and started crying.
Ex:  "Whatever you thieving bitch!  Give me back WP's Dad and have a nice life."
JP, stepping in seeing how the events were going:  "Miss, even IF SIL is that boy's father, are you saying that SIL was unfaithful to Mara while they were together?"
Ex:  "I have his 2 year old son and had the necessary test results to prove it in my car."  She replied smugly.
JP:  "And any evidence of this affair in question?"
Ex:  "What?  You think we took pictures or something?  Of fucking course not!  And even if we did I wouldn't let you oggle them."
SIL:  "No, there is no proof of an affair because there WAS no affair.  She... I donated properly but she somehow got it."
Mara, forcing herself to stop crying:  "Ex!  Just leave now!  WE'RE getting married today whether you like it or not."

Ex glared down at Mara and SIL, then looked at the crowd and realized she couldn't get them on her side and stormed off.  Within seconds the sound of a car door slamming shut echoed from out of view.  There was an awkward silence for a bit, the mood had been soured considerably but Mara and SIL apologized to the guests and asked the JP to continue with the ceremony.  They each had written their own vows, but SIL added a playful tease at Mara's now ruined makeup which she and the rest of us chuckled at and the ceremony concluded successfully, despite some loud yelling and the sound of dishware smashing coming from the cottage!
Nobody else seemed to hear it over the applause and cheering of the newly-weds kissing, but to me it was unmistakable.  Thankfully parents don't have to sign the marriage certificate, even though I REALLY wanted to watch I hand my camera to SIL's father and excused myself to the restroom.
I rushed up to the cottage and to my COMPLETE horror, all the food and most importantly the wedding cake, has been tossed to the floor!  Plates were smashed, glasses shattered, and at the center of it all (okay not really the center, more like off in the corner of the room but center sounds better) was Ex trying to steal some of the newly-weds' gifts!  She turned and saw me the second I opened the door.

Ex:  "Fuck off Mother of a Whore!  They owe me this much, do you have ANY idea how much artifical insemination costs?  WP needs diapers and food."

My rage boiled over so much that I calmed down entirely.  My pulse settled, my fists relaxed and I just smiled at her.

Me:  "No, what WP needs it a better mother.  Now I'll only say this once, so choose your next action VERY carefully.  Drop my daughter and her husband's gifts, get WP out of your car, leave and hope to the Goddess you and I NEVER meet again."
Ex:  "Like hell I'm leaving MY son here!  How ELSE am I going to get SIL away from that Whor-!?"

I smiled.  Honestly I'm not even sure I ever had the intention of letting her go, not after she had gone so far out of her way to try and ruin my percious daughter's big day but I knew she wouldn't take that option anyway.  After the first sylable I waved my hands and let the magic flow as everything on the floor that shouldn't have been there reformed and returned to their intended place.  Her face shifted from shock, to confusion, to utter terror as she came to realize I was a Witch.  She dropped everything and threw herself at my feet.

Ex:  "Pl-pl-please spare me.  I swear, I'll never bother SIL ever again.  You want WP?  You can have him, just please spare my life."
See was ugly crying... I hate ugly crying.
Me, slipping my foot out of my high-heels:  "Lic-"  I wasn't even able to finish before she grabbed my foot and started running her tongue over it.  Kinda wish I hadn't showered that morning.
Me:  "Gross.  There's a BUG on my foot."
She looked up at me fearfully and I just sneer back before shrinking her down to half a centimeter tall.  Reaching down, I plucked her off my foot before putting my shoe back on and looked her over.
Me:  "I'll deal with you later."
I dropped her down my cleavage and walked over to her car.  I took WP out, there wasn't even a car seat for him let alone any toddler supplies, shrunk the vehicle and impladed it into the dirt with my heel.

Rejoining the wedding, I made an excuse that Ex must have forgotten WP or something and ran off and continued with the festivities.  We laughed, we cried, they drank (I decided to be responsible for WP) and the reception went off without a hitch!

Cleaning up Ex's mess will take some time.  Obviously Mara and SIL went on their honeymoon the next morning for a week vacation and I volunteered to look after WP since I still produce breast milk ever since I was pregnant and fed Mara (rare but it still happens).  Ex was not happy, crying and begging for me to let her go.  I don't think I will.

Godsdale's Rekoning by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[05/29/19]

So this actually gets really dark and is a pretty far cry from what I typically write but I thought it'd at least try it once.

Posted by u/HailtotheQueenbaby

Okay folks, strap in cause this is gonna be long one.  I grew up in a VERY Chatholic community of just under a hundred people just under a half hour drive from the nearest city, let's call is Godsdale.  Godsdale is somewhat of an isolated place, literally NOTHING to draw in tourists, only a small self-sustained farmers market run by local farmers and fishers.  The most important building was the church, which everyone went to every Sunday for mass, and I mean EVERYONE since Sunday is the sabbath.  Everyone knows everyone and it is a close knit community, which sounds wonderful, right?
WRONG.
Enter me, the illegimate daughter of the Pastor.  Now OBVIOUSLY the Pastor would NEVER sleep with a woman, since they have to remain unmarried and sex outside of marriage is a sin, so my mother MUST have been a whore.  Because Pastor was the most infulencial person in Godsdale nobody supported my mother and she was treated as a social pariah but forbidden from leaving for fear that she'd slander the 'good' name of the community.  She raised me on the outskirts of town, toiling away in a garden she had to maintain herself just to have SOME half decent food to put on the table.
My mother wasn't a particularly strong woman either, and lashed out at me, blaming me for all the misfortune in her life.  From her perceptive, because of me she was disowned, denounced and her engagement dissolved.  I was beat pretty regularly, by her and the other kids of the community.  Oh, and as if I wasn't lucky enough already it turned out that I got red hair!  Thanks for that recessive genes...
Anyway, Mom died when I was 12, poor lifestyle and abuse both self-inflicted and from others, and she tossed into an unmarked grave in the corner of the graveyard without so much as a ceremony.  Despite everything I still loved my mother, so whenever I'd go visit her grave it pissed me off that not even her death was enough to satisfy the 'good' people of Godsdale!  Mothers would encourage their children to go piss and shit on her grave, hell I even saw some of the women themselves do it when nobody was looking, graffiti and vandalism was common and they'd even knock over her gravestone.
Now, I want to make clear that I don't blame religion or Christianity in particular for Godsdale's behavior.  I've read 'The Good Book' with the abundance of free time I had and could see the town had basically became a cult that disregarded anything 'inconvenient' written in it.  The could have rallied bebind any idea, this just happened to be the easiest, but I digress.
Of course my life got no better either.  To put on a good face as the 'kind' and 'good' Catholic man he was, Pastor told the community not to bother me if I didn't bother them and came over every Sunday evening since I couldn't go to church without causing a 'disturbance'.  I learned first hand what a piece of shit he was when he promised to make everyone in Godsdale accept me if I did 'favors' for him.  Keep in mind, I was 12 at the time AND supposidely 'not' his illegitimate daughter!  I put up with all the harassment and abuse, physical, mental and sexual abuse for 3 years, things got only worse despite Pastor's promise and almost every night someone, if not multiple people, broke into my house to 'make use of the whore'.  I stopped locking the door to save money on replacements.
Eventually I had had enough.  I had tried to leave town before with no success, and once my apathy for life out weighed my fear of death I resolved to end my suffering.  I stockpiled all the medication I could and when I had enough attempted to overdose, however I was resuced that night in a surreal dream.  An impossibly beautiful woman with long black hair like silk appeared before me, naked and sublime.  She spoke softly but imposingly and refered to herself as 'the Goddess' and told me that I was actually the daughter of a WITCH!  Not my dead mother, but another woman who thought Godsdale was a remote enough location from me to grow-up safely and if the community was at all like it seemed from the outside she would have been right.  The Goddess told me that she was going to punish Godsdale herself for all the atrocities they put me through but I asked her to wait.  It wasn't out of the kindness of my heart, but I want to exact my own revenge.  I was just about 16 by this point and apparently Witches don't get access to their magic until they turn 20, so she told me that I'd be subject to Godsdale's abuse for 4 more years if I wanted revenge myself.
Just knowing that I could get even was all I needed to make those 4 years worth it, and at night in my dreams the Goddess taught me how to use magic for when I was ready.  For whatever reason she was adamant about taking the children of Godsdale herself, her definition being 12 or younger, but since there were only about 15 kids that qualified and in most cases they didn't know any better, I didn't care.
Fast forward to my 20th birthday, which is actually a couple months earlier than I thought since, ya know, and it's FINALLY revenge time!

So my 20th birthday came and went without any unusual incident, normally I would get gang-banged on the birthday of the child I replaced but the town didn't know that.  Still, I had to wait just a little bit longer, until Sunday mass.  Everyone, and I mean EVERYone had to attend Pastor's sermon, no expections and the only valid excuse being you were already out of town for some reason so it was to perfect time to get them all in one fell swoop.  The night before I set up a magic circle around the property in the exact way the Goddess taught me.  I waited at home for the spell to activate for two reasons.  First was because everyone in the church, the entire population of Godsdale, were shrunken and teleported to a little enclosure I perpared for them and I didn't want to wait.
I smiled maniacally down at the people, but I noticed a dozen or so faces I didn't recognise.  Then I remembered, Pastor was getting visited by some officals of the church for something, I didn't really pay attention, and a few of the families had relatives visting.  I kind of felt bad for them, but I couldn't really let them go anymore.  Not wanting to do anything too cruel to the bystanders caught in the cross-fire, I plucked them out of the group and instantly snapped their necks collectively with magic.  They felt no pain, which was all that was important, then I swallowed their bodies, gotta get rid of the evidence somehow.
If the unexpected shrinking and uncaring mass-murder didn't freak the people of Godsdale, watching me lick my lips after sending each body down to my stomach did.  I'm proud to say hearing them beg me for their lives got me so wet it almost looked like I pissed myself!  Still, I already decided what each of the roughly 80 or so people's fates would be, no need to drag it out.
I grabbed about 5 teen boys and 3 girls, specifically the ones that constantly beat the crap out of me, and put them into a large Ziploc baggy and suspended it in the air.  Nobody, not them, not their crying families and certainly not what was left of the town knew what was going to happen next... at least, not until I reeled my fist back.  Oh, the look of horror on one of the girl's faces when she realized just a moment before my full-powered punch connect with her body.  I came.  Well I came a lot that day, but that was the first.  
(Uh, I kinda just realized this is also going to be messy, so turn back now if you're squeamish.)
She absolutely EXPLODED covering the others in the bag with blood and guts!  They all lost their shit!  Screaming, crying, begging.  I didn't care an hit another, then another, and another and another.  It felt so good watching people turn to pulp in an instant, people who abused me for so long, people I hated to the very core of my being!  Fuck you Mary and Tim!  Hope Jenny let you fuck her Darek, cause your fucking PASTE now!  Carol, you never could throw a decent punch, how's mine feel?  And Roger, just fucking die!  Only two left, and they clung to each other crying and throwing up once I guess they just realized they had chucks of their frineds in their mouths!  Whatever, it's not like I pity them.  I bring my foot up and swing my heel down on Timothy making him burst in Freida's now mangled arms.  She winced when she saw my fist coming for her next, but I stopped just short of contact, waited just long enough for her to realize she wasn't dead yet only to flick her out of existence.  It was so cathartic and when their remains settled in the bag I opened a hole in one of the corners and funneled it all down my throat.  It tasted horrible, but the sweet taste of revenge made it delicious.
Next up I got my Mom's former family, my Grandparents, Aunt and her husband and my Uncle.  None of them tried to help my Mom at all and just distanced themselves from her, so the nicest thing I can say about them is that they didn't touch her, or me for that matter, at all.  Congrats!  You DIDN'T beat and/or rape your family members!  They also begged for their lives, saying we were family and all that typical bullshit.  Again, sure they didn't physically hurt me or Mom, but that doesn't mean they didn't deal any mental scars.  Telling Mom to kill herself, calling her a whore and a disgrace.  Grandma even told her, while I was clearly in earshot, that the night she and Grandpa likely concieved her that they fucked first, she gave him a blow job second and let him fuck her up the ass third and that she wished Mom would have been part of the second or third load!  How there were so many potentially 'better' children that died on her ass and tits and she wished she could replace Mom with!  So yeah, no physical damage, but having your family tell you such fucked up shit hurts more than any punch, kick or forced entry.  I set my former 'family' on the table in a cage and told Grandma that I wouldn't kill her but she was going to have to kill everyone else and granted her a couple magical boons.  She was now stronger, faster and three times bigger than the rest of them.  I told her she could only kill them by shoving them up her pussy or asshole and turn them into cum or shit respectively, then turned my attention back to the rest of the dwindling town.  There were screams from the table, but I ignored them.
My gut was just about done with the 'soup' I fed it earlier and I was getting hungry again, and I knew EXACTLY how to fill myself up.  Licking my lips with a grin I levitate roughly 40 or so of my sexual abusers, mostly men but there were about a dozen or so women.  Again there was crying and begging... seriously, do they think I'll just go 'Oh, you have a point.  I mean I just killed a bunch of you assholes but I see the error of my ways now.  You're free to go, sorry...' or some other such bullshit?  No!  You're all fucking dead, now try to face it with some fucking dignity.  I stuffed over half of them up my cunt, mostly men that loved to use it whenever they'd come to use me and a couple women.  All their panicked squirming felt a thousand times better than their useless dicks ever did and just as I was about to cum I amplified the sounds coming from my pussy so everyone could hear the final screams of terror and the literal bone crushing orgasm that followed, then just my ragged breathing over silence.  I made sure everyone left had a clear view as I slowly pushed the wad of flesh that used to be more than 20 men out of my cunt and fall to the floor with a sickly 'splat!' and tasted the juicey mixture of blood and cum leaking out of me.  It was delicious.
Following that, I had four guys stand back to back on a chair.  They fucked me up the ass just to be sure there would be no 'accidents' with me, well they all agreed my ass was to die for anyway so I don't see a problem with this.  Without really paying attention I spread my ass and sit down on top of them, though I guess they weren't as close together as I thought and one of them got crushed under it... oh well, I still have three tiny men buried in my shit.  I saved it up for a whole day just for them, I mean I REALLY needed to go, but I was willing to make that sacrifice for them.  Again I projected their screams for all to hear, mostly them complaining about my shit, as they slowly suffocated.  I didn't get as much pleasure from that, my ass isn't especailly sensitive or anything, but when my asshole expanded to its limit as I took a dump right there to show off the shitty corpes I felt an indescribable satisfaction that can't be described.  I'll definitely try that again sometime.  But with my shit emptied out my stomach made its hunger known again and my gaze fell onto the ramainder of my rapists.
They forced me to pleasure them orally, so this is where most of the women who raped me belonged and I will admit that next to the hair men the supple curves and soft appearance of the female form looks so much more delicious.  Slowly, like savoring each grape in a cluster, I swallowed each of them whole and let them struggle and panic in my digestive enzymes.  The last of them was either brave enough, or gave in to despair, to ask me to at least chew her up and not subject her to the slow and extremely painful death that all the others were whining about.  I told her to go fuck herself, inceased her sensitivity and made her more durable in a way that would take her ten times longer to digest but not mitigate any of the pain she'd feel.  Oh, if only I could describe the horrified expression her made when I told her that and do it justice, but you'd have to see it to truly understand.  Swallowing her was the absolute best because she kept begging me to eat her mercifully, not to spare her life but ACTUALLY begging for to eat her and let her die quickly.  Needless to say once she was in my stomach her screams were the best and I mastubated on the spot.

The remaining 20 something Godsdale residents were either praying, likely asking God to save them, or trying to escape.  Climbing or digging did them no good and I already had the perfect revenge in mind for them.  See, these were the people that took pleasure in defacing Mom's grave, dragging her name through the mud and all sorts of manners aimed at making me and her feel as miserable as possible but I had to put off playing with them for later and hid them away as the guest I was expecting finally arrived.  Not even bothering to knock, Pastor entered my house in a panic.  I think that was the first time in my life I'd ever seen him genuinely happy to see me as a person and not as the flesh he was about to conquer.
He informed me that everyone in town vanished during mass and we where the only ones left.  I told him that that was EXACTLY why I excluded him from the effects of the spell I cast.  He looked at me confused, sure that since Mom died such a miserable death that she wasn't a Witch thus I couldn't be one either, but then I motioned to the table where my Grandma had my Uncle shove his brother-in-law up her ass.  Grandma always did command fear and respect in the family, nobody questioned her which was especially true of my Uncle.  She had him quit his job and break up with his fiance because she wanted someone young around to take care of her and Grandpa, so enlisting his cooperation must have been pretty easy.  My Aunt was crying and fighting to free herself as Grandma held her by the neck and I could only assume Grandpa was in likely her pussy with how wet it was.  She seemed to be enjoying the feeling of someone getting shoved up her rear as her stomach quickly compressed to a normal size and a flood of juices rained from between her legs.  Yup, that definitely was Grandpa turning into femcum right there.

Pastor looked on in horror as my Uncle finished shoving my Aunt's husband up Grandma's ass and asked me what was going on.  He denied that I could be a Witch, Mom wasn't one and he didn't have any Witches in his family tree so it was impossible!  Finally a fucking confession out of the degenerate 'Holy' man, indirect as it might be but still!  I told him that my REAL mother was apparently a Witch that was in the area and swapped me, her child, with Mom's.  I swear I could visibly see the chill run down his spine when he both realized that I was a Changling and also remembered all the things he had done to me.  I told him not to go anywhere while I turned back to watch how dear old Granny decided to finish off her kids.
She was currently sitting on my Aunt's face wiggling to reunite her with her husband while barking orders at my Uncle.  He helped pry Grandma's cheeks apart and shoved his sister's head up the foul opening, getting his hand stuck in the process!  Oh, the panic on his face when Grandma didn't notice at first and sucked up his arm to the elbow.  I guess he was hoping to go up her pussy or something.  She merely looked back and shrugged, pulling him into her ass along with my Aunt and in less than a minute her family line was tucked away in her rectum turning into shit.  She them immediately turned to me, her stomach still bloated, and asked if I would let her go.  I smiled widely and told her the I only said I wouldn't kill her if she did as I asked, not let her go.  Then, I promptly turned to Pastor and told him I was leaving town today since there was nobody who could stop me anymore and asked him if he wanted one last fuck before I did.  I guess the power of boners was stronger since I wasn't threatening his life and he began take off his robes.  Once he was naked and ready to go, I pointed to Grandma and told him that I'd only let him if you fucked Grandma into me as he did it.  She didn't like that too much and reminded me of my promise not to kill her.  I replied telling her that while she would definitely die if Pastor fucked her into me, HE'D be the one killing her, not me.  Pastor agreed and I lubricated a now distraught Grandma with the cum she reduced Grandpa to.

A simple man of simple tastes, Pastor bent me over the table, shoved the shrunken woman up my pussy and started railing me from behind.  However, after a couple minutes he realized that I was getting much, much bigger than him and I just laughed at the pathetic man.  I told him that if he tried to pull out before I came that he'd shrink down to 1/4 of an inch tall and every minute he failed to do so would shrink him as well.  Now it's important to mention that I never ONCE came from Pastor... a couple of the more experienced men were able to get me off if they were feeling generous but it was only a physical reaction and I hated it every time, but Pastor only ever thought about getting himself off.  I think he began to realize that it was getting increasingly difficult to even get a reaction out of me as she got smaller and smaller, but as he used more and more of his body to try and get me to cum I could only laugh.
Oh, and Grandma?  Yeah she got crushed by Pastor's dick after the first couple strokes.  Sucks to be her.

So eventually Pastor either gave up or got so small that he fell out of me and that signalled my queue to leave.  Everything I wanted to take was already packed, so I just got some clean clothes and grabbed Pastor as I headed out the door.
I visited Mom's grave once more before heading out, cleanig it up and paying my respects.  Again, I know she wasn't the best Mom, but she resolved to give birth to a child she never asked for and I hope that girl at least had a better life growing up.  And Mom did the best she could and while I don't forgive her abusive outbursts, I love her and she deserved better.  At the foot of her grave I made a hole about 2 inches wide and 6 feet deep and dropped Pastor down in it.  I then shat the remains of all the people I ate down on top of him and transported the mangled remains of Grandma out of my snatch and the wad of flesh my killer pussy reduced thos men to in there with him before filling it back in.  Enjoy Hell your piece of human filth!
The last thing I did was change the town sign, updating its population to zero and adding 'where the people where shit, so a Witch turned them into it' under the town name.

Now, I know that most people in the world are not like the 'good' people of Godsdale, so it's not like I'm going to travel around like a vindictive bitch shrinking, torturing and killing people left and right, hell not even when I get bored.  Last thing I need is for Witch Hunters to come after me, but that doesn't mean if I do find the right person at the right time I'll hold anything back.  After all, I wasn't thinking too clearly back in Godsdale and traveling gives you plenty of time to do just that.  Think.
And now I have so many more ideas that I want to try out.

The smol Con by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[06/10/19]

Posted by u/Huck_scheme

[Heyo!  How is everyone doin?  Hope you all are enjoying all the great stories!  Okay, so this story is a little weird.  Basically it's written by my victim but just as he was about to post it I shrunk him and am gonna add my commentary to it, isn't that exciting!?  So, yeah.  I might make a few teaks here and there too, but please enjoy the show!]

Oh God, please, PLEASE read this!  I'm begging you, if you don't... she'll... she'll... I don't want to think about it [well you should, cuz I'm gonna be rough with you little man].  Just, please read and comment, share it so as many people see this as possible!  Please, my life depends on it!  [Everyone needs to see this!]

Okay... I'll have to start at the beginning for any of this shit to make any sense, but if I remember I'll put a TLDR at the bottom.  So, I may not be the most honest of people [am a total asshole] but I'm not a bad guy.  Like, I con some people [take advantage of good people] to make a living, I just kinda fell into it and had a talent for it [have no real conscience], but I only target rich people [like that makes it better].  I swear, like the sort of people that buy a thousand dollar purse as gifts for their friends or think vacationing less than four times a year is ridiculous.   It's not like they're using it wisely anyway and if they get tricked by me that's their fault!  Well now I'm completely FUCKED!  [Well if you get tricked by me wouldn't that be your fault?]

So it started like any other day.  I woke up early, checked my real email while creating a few fake accounts just in case, had a smoke and a couple cups of coffee and went out for breakfast [and like always did nothing with my life].  I had a meeting with a 'client' in a small but fancy diner, which I could claim as 'business expenses' come tax time, and I made sure to arrive 15 minutes early to seem more professional with the 'proper' documents for her to sign.  This was going to be a pretty big payday too, not too many people are willing to invest $15,000 just starting out and that's AFTER I talked her down from $50,000 over the phone [and you fell for it hook, line and sinker, sucker!].  Like I said, just what they wouldn't miss and as much as I wanted the 50k, it was a bit too risky for my liking.  So then this absolute bomb-shell of a woman came to my table [flattery will get you nowhere ; P <3], pretty face, long black hair with a strip of red, huge knockers and an ass so wide it squished out over the edge of the seat [okay, maybe a few places : D]!  She confirmed who I was, I had told her what I'd be wearing beforehand so she felt more inclined to trust me as it allowed her to approach me on her terms, and we started talking business right away.  She flirted with me a bit, but seeing the ring on her finger I knew better than to fall for it [oops, that was careless of me... damn he's sharp] and assured her that I'd handle her money very carefully, I needed to conduct this like it was legit.  I finished explaining to her all the ins and outs of investing like I was a pro and went over the contract after our food came.  She was eager to sign, writing a cheque as soon as I finished going over the bogus contract and handed it to me.
This is when things start to go south... FAST.  [For you maybe, honestly things start getting better from here!]
When I looked over the cheque, I notice the name in the upper left ISN'T her name, or at least the name she told me and my face went PALE WHITE.  I recognized the name, it was a previous 'client' of mine, a quick $3,000 scam I had done a few months back to afford some work on my car [Oh wow, I totally thought he'd forget the people he scammed the moment he spent all of their money.].  Then I read the memo on the $15,000 cheque.
(My friend is a Witch, survive and you can keep the money.)  [Okay, so she did write that but for teh record I'm not really this girl's 'friend' per se or anything, I was just doing her a favor because I happened to hear about what happened to her and I personally don't like con artists.]
My jaw dropped as I slowly looked up at the still smiling, beautiful woman as she reach out and touched my hand and what followed was an experience I'll NEVER forget!  Immediately she shrank me down to half an inch tall [resized me to more accurately reflect what I was, a bug] and dropped me on her half finished pancakes.  I was waist deep in maple or table syrup [maple syrup dear, accept no subsitute], I'm not sure which but I'm sure the Canadians would have my head if I messed it up, as she picked up her fork and knife again, still smiling and explains.  Basically if I end up in her mouth I'm dead and if I get off her plate she'll take me with her.
She started cutting into her meal, away from me thankfully and resumed eating happily.  Initially I wanted to get to an edge, jump off and book it for my life but I noticed her watching me as I did and playing with her fork.  Now recognizing threats and clever thinking [being a coward and wily] are what you need to make it in my profession, and thankfully both served me well in this case.  If I jumped onto the plate, she was going to skewer me mercilessly and that would be the end of that [he's not wrong : P].  Instead I waded through the syrup towards the side she was eating from and when she cut another piece off I jumped on.  She thought I had given up [again... not wrong], but as the fork was about to enter her mouth I jumped off and fell straight into her cleavage!  If I hadn't been so scared I might have enjoyed it a bit, but I wanted to live.
As I struggled to get out, the Witch giggled [glared] when she saw what I had done and complimented my quick wit [called me sly for a 'bugman'].  She then ignored me and continued her meal and through a combination of boob pressure and syrup stickiness I was stuck in place.  Before leaving she actually and INTENTIONALLY 'spilled' some more syrup down her breast and laughed as I struggled to consume enough to not drown in it.  She motioned for the waitress to bring her the cheque and when the waitress came back and asked if she enjoyed the meal she moitioned to me stuck in her tits and said something along the lines of 'I was expecting to get to eat him but he out smarted me [got lucky and fell off], but I still want someone in my belly' and then shrunk the poor girl!  The unfortunate waitress couldn't have been older than 20 and this Witch casually tossed the shrieking girl in her mouth like an after meal mint!  I heard her swallow as she went to the counter to pay.
Once she left, the Witch told me it was my fault that girl ended up in her stomach, that she was taking MY place.  I knew she was lying for the most part, swallowing that girl was just to prove a point.  If I screwed up I was dead, period.  Fuck my life.
She cleaned me up with some magic and then stuck me in her high-heels like some sort of living gel insole and I only survived because she made me more elastic or something.  [The waitress is actually fine!  I swear, I didn't actually swallow her.  I just wanted to freak that con artist out, but after I shoved him into my shoe I took her back and modified her memories to forget about the whole ordeal.]  She walked around for the better part of the day, shopping I'd guess, but all that mattered to me were the toes she wiggled into my mouth!  It was disgusting [delightful], toe sweat ran right down my throat and everything.
It wasn't until she got back to her home that I saw the outside world again, too bad [and thankfully] I was stuck sucking her fucking toes as she began to relax!  She hummed merrily, glancing down with each step as my body got squished under her weight, hell, with the way she smirked each time I'd bet my eyes were bulging out of my head or something [they totally were and it was hilarious! XD].  She stripped as she went, not that she had much on, and was fully nude by the time she sat down on her bed.  Callously she plucked me off her foot and dangled me in front of her face, the sadistic smile never faltering for even a second as she told me the worst [best] news of my life.  I was going to be her toy for a month, $500 per day represented in the cheque, and that it was her friend that decided that.  She was allowed to try and kill me, break me, or anything else but I needed to always have a chance to survive.  Apparently she had also already been paid $15,000 herself to do this and if I don't make it she'd get to keep my 15k as well, so there was no way I could talk my way out of this!  Though in retrospect, had I know my scorned cilent was so loaded I probably should have gotten more than a measly 3 grand... this so wasn't worth it.
'Luckily' for me, she was 'lazy' and didn't want to come up with inventive tests and trials for a whole month and instead gave me physical resilience equal to my will to live  [Oh?  What's this?  Some tiny, little jerk not appreciating my mercy?  Well it's true!  You trying thinking of a new, creative torture everyday!].  If I ever gave up it would be dispelled and depending where I am if that were to happen, death.
And so my month of hell [heaven] started!  Every night she'd use me like a dildo and let me experience the crushing vice that was her uninhibited pussy during orgasm.  Even with the resilience I could feel pain just fine and I had to wonder if she would crush a man's dick if he were unlucky enough to be in her when she did [Yup XP].  After a few sessions, I would then get shoved up her asshole with a buttplug to keep me from escaping.  I literally felt my lungs burn with every breath and if I was lucky she wouldn't leave me there all day too!  Food challenges got harder and harder, until one day it finally happened and I ended up in her stomach.  I thought that was it for me, that the acids causing my skin to scream in pain would claim me and I'd just be another meal for her, but just as I was about to give in just to escape the pain quicker I noticed I was still fine physically.  Just fucking GREAT, I got to live through the pain and get shat out of her ass...  And it happened more often after that.
I spent days in her ass, under her feet, crushed by her tits and played with/insulted every waking moment of those 30 days until this morning when my captor left me in her ass after just simply eating me before bed the night before.  After a few hours she dumped me in a pile of trash in an alley, left the cheque, a note and walked away without a word!  After a couple minutes I was restored to my proper height, covered in her literal shit, and read the note:

(Doesn't look like you broke.  Which is a shame since now you have to live with all those great memories.  Well they weren't that bad for me!
So, as a reward, I'll let you off a little early, but you HAVE to do something to seal the deal.  Ever heard of a site called 'Witchit'?  It's a great place to post stories about encounters with Witches, like yours, or Witches bragging about punishing stupid humans.  I love it!  So, write up YOUR story and post it by the end of the day.  Get a Gold Award before the day is done and I'll admit defeat.  However, if you DON'T...)

After reading the note I realized I was in the alley behind my apartment!  Oh god!  Please, please help me!  I can't go back.  I don't even want the money anymore, I just want to live!  I promise to give up my schemes and cons, I'll do anything, just please I need an award to live.  My life in your hands...
[And that's all that he wrote!  Personally I think it's a great story, don't all of you?  Too bad it won't help him since I've waited a full 24 hours before posting it!  And can you blame me?  It's $15,000 and all I need to do is make a insignficant con artist disappear?  Done and done.  Thank you all for reading and feel free to get this a Gold Award if you want.  It'll be that last mark my newest toy will leave on the world!]

TLDR:  Got caught after conning a woman out of 3k and she spends 10 TIMES as much getting back at me with a Witch.  Now I need this to get a Gold Award or I'm dead!

Did I go too far? by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[01/20/20]

Posted by u/witchy-but-kind

So, just to get this out of the way first, I'm one of those 'rejunvinated' Witches that took a deal with the Goddess after she took over the world, which means I'm far older than I look.  Having an 80 year old great-grandmother in a body younger than her own grandchild can make for awkward situation, like when a guy she likes approaches you instead, but that's neither here nor there for this story.

This story does start with a young lad putting the moves on me though and while I'm not ashamed with how I handled that situation, the one that immediately followed has me feeling a bit guilty.  Thus I've come to Witchit to ask: Am I a Witch?

Last night I went out to a smallish bar that a friend of mine reccomended.  It had just opened recently, so with nothing better to do I went to check it out and get a drink, maybe even flirt a bit.  It was a pretty decent plase too, I'd love to take my daughter and granddaughter sometime, they have pool tables, slot machines, basically the typical sorts of things a bar should have.  Food was good, the staff were friendly... but there was this one kid.

He was the type of guy that obviously got his way often growing up, but wasn't what you'd call 'rich' either.  I'm sure I could just say he was spoiled and that would be enough for most of you to understand what I mean, but this was more exaggerated.  Maybe saying he was entitled would be better.  He was loud, obnoxious, and made no attempt to act like a good mannered, respectable person.  Really he was just an ass, so I'll just call him SA (Spoiled Ass).

Well as soon as I walked in, I guess he thought I would be naive enough to be impressed by what I can only assume he thought was his 'confident' demeanor and started hitting on me.  I made it immediately clear that I wasn't interested in him and if it wasn't for this kid's more responsible, and cuter, friend convincing him to leave me alone I might have just tossed him in my purse for the night and be done with him.  For now I'll call the friend BFL (Bro for life, as the youngsters would say) and you'll realize why later.

After that, other than ignoring the loud boasting of SA 'dominating' at billiards, I enjoyed my time at the bar.  As I was getting ready to go home, however, SA comes and sits next to me.  Rolling my eyes, I know what's about to happen and our conversation goes roughly like this:

SA:  Leaving so soon?  How about I buy you a drink first?
Me:  I appreciate the offer, bu-
SA:  Great!  Barkeep, another drink of the lady and could I get some Whiskey for myself?  Dry, on the rocks.
I think he was trying to pretend to be more sophisticated than he was, but he only looked like a horny fool.  I think about 80% of the time we conversed he was staring at my chest and I wasn't even wearing a revealing top!  Still, I'm not about to let good liquor got o waste, so I put my purse back down with a sigh.
Me:  Where's you handsome friend?
SA:  Friend!?  That jerk's been cock-blocking me all night.  He had to run to the can, so how about we finish these and go somewhere a bit more, intimate?
Me, downing my drink quickly:  Sorry, but I have to get home now.  Thank you for the drink.
I get up and go to leave without another word, but as I'm walking away the little brat grabbed my butt!
SA:  Now what's the rush?  I can always call you a cab in the morning, Sweet Cheeks.
I stopped dead in my tracks once he grabbed my rear, so I was still within arms reach as I looked over my shoulder to glare at him.
Me:  Do not touch me again, especially not like that.
SA, smirking with an eyebrow raise reached out and grabbed me again and didn't let go:  Don't act like you didn't like it.  You packed that sweet ass in those tight jeans for the attention, not because it's comfortable.  A damn fine ass too.
Me, exhaling to calm myself just looks to the bartender who was too distracted by the other patrons to notice us:  Is he all paid up?
The bartender looks over and I guess the counter was blocking his view or something because he didn't seem to notice I was currently being molested.
Bertender:  He's got a tab.
SA:  Yup.  I'm good to get out of here and spend the night with this fine booty whenever you are, Sweet Cheeks.
Me:  Good.
Reaching back, I grab his wirst and shrink him out of his clothes right there.  That got everyone else's attention, instantly granting me a wide berth. Nobody wants to be within arms reach of a Witch, especially not a drunk Witch and I had a really good buzz-on.  I procede to pull the waistband of my jeans away from my back and smirk down to SA while he dangles over the open.
Me:  If you like my ass from this side of my jeans, I'm sure you'll love it on the other side.
And then I drop him, using a little magic to drag him down my crack as he cried and pleaded with me to stop.  Once his hand sunk out of sight I adjusted my pants and turned back to the barkeeper.
Me, feeling giddy thanks to booze and a delightful tickle in my bum:  One more for the road, make it a triple.
Bartender, shaking as he pours my drink and hands it to me:  Here you go, Ma'am.  On the hou-
Me, interupting:  Tell me I don't have to pay just because I'm a Witch and you'll be added to it.  I'm not a bitch, I'll pay like anyone else.
Honestly, I'm not entirely sure how I must have sounded to the poor man, but I meant it to be playful.  I shot my drink back in a single gulp and paid what I owed, and since everybody else seemed to think the area within 2 meters of me was radioactive or something, when I turned to head for the door only to see BFL blocking my path I was a little bit more than shocked.
Me, likely being a little bit drunk-flirty:  Excuse me cutie, you're blocking my way.
BFL:  I am aware.  I can't allow you to leave with my friend.  Personality aside, we've known each other since we were 5.
Me:  Um... maybe you didn't see because you were in the bathroom, but you do realize I'm a Witch, right?
BFL:  Even so, he might be an ass but I'd appreciate it if you took him out of yours.
Even drunk I was surprised by BFL's courage.  Unlike every other person in that bar, not even his way of speech changed after learning I was a Witch.  I'm sure he also seemed impressive to the other people, holding his ground unflinching, but I could see the sweat and nervous shaking he was trying to supress.  Sauntering right up into his personal space, barely enough space for a matchstick between us, I place a finger along his jaw line and giggle.
Me:  If I so wanted, I could shrink you too.  Your friend crossed a line with me, so I'm going to have to punish him appropriately.
BFL:  Is there anyway I could ask you to forgive him with just this?
Me, grabbing his hands and forcing him to grab my ass:  You think being in here is a punishment?  That hurts.
BFL:  No Miss, if I'm being honest you have quite an aesthetically pleasing rear.
Me:  And you look quite handsome yourself, but sadly I can't play with you tonight.  I need to get home and besides, I'm well within my rights as a Witch to take possession of everyone in this bar if I so pleased.  I think taking only one is quite generous.
The others watching on in fearful silence began to speak up agreeing with me, telling BFL to just let me go and not upset me.  He had been trying to break free of my grasp, but he's only human so I let him go.
Me:  See, now out of the way, please.
BFL, clenching his fists tight and sitting defiantly in front of me:  Not unless you leave my friend.
Me, sighing and shrugging my shoulders:  I don't have time for this...

I tried to walk around him, but he kept getting in my way until his back was to the door and had nowhere else to go.  So, I just gave up, shrunk him, stuffed him down my cleavage and left.  He wasn't being an ass like his friend, but he was still in my way.

I called a cab to get home, but it was a busy night so it took them a good 15 to 20 minutes to arrive.  I passed the time squishing SA between my butt cheeks and shaking my booty to the loud music from a nearby club.  I'm sure he hated my 'fine ass' by the time the cab arrived and I uncaringly dropped into the back seat, something of his made contact with my butt hole but I'm not sure what though I hoped it was her face.  It took another 30 minutes or so to get back to my home, and for most of the trip I had to hold back a fart that was brewing in my gut.  Not because I was considerate of SA, but I because I didn't want to stink up the taxi I was in.

Once I got inside, that concern no longer applied and I let loose him have a good, long taste of what my booty could really do.  He must have liked it, because once the blast subsided he got sucked right up inside!  I really enjoy having a little person tickling me from the inside too, so I left him there for the rest of the night.  I kept BFL with me as well as I got ready for bed, advising he stay in my cleavage.

So today I woke up and remember what happened last night... after having to retrieve SA from my toilet, and now that I'm sober I feel bad for what I did to BFL.  He was just sticking up for a friend, which I can appreciate, but if I try to revert him back to his normal size and chase him out he'll insist on me returning SA to normal too and likely won't leave until I do.

Now, I wasn't planning on killing or even keeping SA forever.  I figure spending a week at the mercy of my butt will be enough to straighten him out a bit, or at the very least never look at a woman's ass the same way again.  So I pretty much have no choice but to keep BFL that long too, though obviously in a much more enjoyable capacity for him.  But does that really make it any better?

So Witchit... AITW?

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8239