The Giantess University by Kamaria
Summary: Two college-aged friends, male and female, investigate a mysterious invitation to a place called 'GTS University', under the promise of allowing women to grow into the sky. What starts out as completely innocent becomes far more involved. The girl gets to grow big, as promised, but the male...
Categories: Adventure, Breast Enlargement, Crush, Feet, Gentle, Insertion, Slave, Violent, Vore, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No Word count: 15976 Read: 148378 Published: November 08 2007 Updated: February 23 2010
Story Notes:
(Multi-chapter story, chapters to be posted whenever possible.)

1. Chapter 1 by Kamaria

2. Chapter 2 by Kamaria

3. Chapter 3 by Kamaria

4. Chapter 4 by Kamaria

5. Chapter 5 by Kamaria

6. Chapter 6 by Kamaria

7. Chapter 7 by Kamaria

8. Chapter 8 by Kamaria

9. Chapter 9 by Kamaria

10. Chapter 10 by Kamaria

Chapter 1 by Kamaria
Author's Notes:
Thanks for reading. You won't be disappointed. This is gonna be a long one, hope it's enjoyable!
The Giantess University
Chapter 1


"This looks like the place....Holy crap......"

A gigantic door seemed to loom over the two little figures as if it alone was divine, and they were mortals. The door was heavily adorned in decorations and patterns. The condition was clearly new, but the patterns seemed like they were from Roman times. Atop the arch of the door was a crest, showing a female figure, standing in a triumphant pose.

Chris chewed his gum nervously, imagining what could be behind that gigantic door. Clearly whoever designed it was either showing off, or had been paid a lot of money for it. "Let me see your letter again," he said between each juicy bite. The girl next to him calmly handed off a folded, formal looking piece of paper. Once again, it was lavishly decorated, with a golden trim, and the same seal that was on the giant door. Chris chewed at the gum a bit more, and then spit it out, as its flavor has already diminished.

"Dear Miss Almika,

It is our great pleasure to inform you that you have been accepted into the one and only, Giantess University, the place where fantasy becomes real, and knowledge becomes power. You have been selected because it is clear that within you is the potential to make your own giantess dreams come true. At our wonderful university you will learn what it is like to tower above the masses, and bring out the beautiful woman inside of you, no longer oppressed by the glass ceiling of common society. You will literally grow through that ceiling, joining other special candidates such as yourself, and reach heights one can only dream of.

Your first semester will begin in January. Enclosed are a set of special instructions you will need to follow to reach this place. Follow these directions to the exact letter. The university is not visible on any map for security reasons. We await your arrival.

Sincerely,
Rydia Young
Headmistress
"

"So, if I'm to read this right..." Chris said, already pulling out another piece of gum. "You're going to grow...into a giantess, right?"

Almika turned towards Chris and beamed a big smile. Her face was clearly tanned and had a distinct appearance of Native American descent. Her clothing was somewhat old looking and did little to hide her beautiful features and perky breasts, but it was important to her to make an attempt at looking presentable. She wore no shoes. Shoes were inconsequential to her.

"I'd expect so," she said kindly with a smile. "It does say Giantess University, does it not?"

"A....and there's going to be plenty of...OTHER girls there, too, with you, right?" Chirs said, face twisted into an odd grin.

"Yes," she said, tilting her head at his odd expression. He had a look of 'Jackpot!' across his visage.

"Eehehehehe......it's like the motherload of giantess fantasy, as I thought..." he said, giddy with himself. "How many panty shots do you think I can snap? One probably can't count," he declared, flashing his camera.

Almika boinked him on the head with a light tap, causing Chris to flinch a little. "Cut it out! This isn't a place for free porn!" she yelled. "Go get off on the internet or something instead!"

"Hey, a guy's gotta try, right?" Chris said sheepishly, while unwrapping another piece of gum and popping it in his mouth. "I mean....."

BOOM! Before either of them had any time to react, a huge, black object had crashed to their left. They looked upon it, and saw that....the both of them were nothing to it. It was a wall, that towered high , before finally meeting a white, wool surface, and traveled partially up a flesh colored tower, all the way up to an odd, green pleated curtain. A similar object had smashed to their other side. But as soon as both giant black walls arrived, they were lifted away. Almika turned her head up, and quickly deciphered what they were.

Two, enormous school girls, easily over a thousand feet tall, had passed over them, swinging their bags happily at their sides and chatting with each other. The voices were too loud and far away to be heard clearly, but they seemed to be talking of some sort of class.

Amazing, Almika thought with a shudder. They walked right over us without even knowing we were here. They could have stepped on us and never be aware of it....

"Christopher, are you alright?" gently asked Almika. No response. "Christopher!"

He was alright, alright. Click, click, click. He was snapping away with his camera, a bit of dribble hanging out of his open smile. "What a niiice shot..."

Fist met with Chris' face, and it wasn't a pleasant meeting. "OW!" he said, rubbing the bump on his head. "Okay, okay, I'm sorry....I won't do it again." He pocketed the camera.

Both of them watched as the chatty girls opened the huge, lavish door like it was nothing, and walked inside. "We'd better go," declared Almika, running towards the left behind. Each of them must have been 10 feet deep at their lowest point, easily a door while it was still open. She almost tripped into one of the giant shoeprints deadly fall. Both of them were able to slip into the door before it had shut.....

Before them, was an expansive red carpet, traveling down as far as their eyes could possibly see. The two girls from earlier, still chatting, walked easily down the carpet, covering hundreds of feet in a single step. The size disadvantage quickly became clear...."This place is huge.....it's not even to our scale!" Chris said. "How are we supposed to find anything?"

THOOOM. Another, black wall slammed down, this time directly in front of him. It was a business-heel type shoe, and it seemed at least twice as big as the feet from before. It pivoted gently towards them.....

"Oh, shit..." Chris said, shaking a little. Almika looked up, and saw a very well dressed woman, in a formal, green outfit, embroidered with the school's insignia. A pair of oval glasses covered her face, and her blonde hair was tied back in a short ponytail.

"Excuse me," boomed her voice from far above. "But where do you think you two tinies are going?" The giantess shifted her feet a little.....

"We're sorry! We didn't mean to intrude!" quickly apologised Chris. Almika looked nervous. She had only come here to become a student.....was death fated to find her here after all?

"This is the giantess entrance," said the woman, with a gentle smile. "How'd you get in here? There's another way to the student's entrance over there," she said while pointing a gigantic finger in a direction behind them. "I'm actually headed over there myself...It's a good thing I was the one who found you. Had you gone any further, maybe you would have been picked up by one of the students and had for lunch," she said with a slight giggle.

"You don't mean that, do you?" said Chris nervously, shuffling his hands in his pockets.

"C'mon.." said Almika gently, taking Chris by the hand and leading him to the door. The woman quietly walked to another door, that was more fit for her scale....

Both of them passed through at the same time. When Chris and Almika walked through, they found themselves in a room that was finally the normal size. When the woman walked through........she also found herself in the same room, normal scale as well.

"She was just...!" Chris said, a little baffled and freaked out. Still wearing her perpetual smile, she sat down at a large desk. The name plate said: "Mrs. Trepe." Almika followed suit, sitting down in a confortable chair.

"Now, it's time to figure out your courses...." she said, handing her a large Scantron sheet. "This is a test," Mrs. Trepe declared. "There are really no right or wrong answers. Just pick by preference........."

Almika took the sheet, and the page of questions that went along with it. Crossing her legs in the chair, she began to read silently.....and then, her eyes bulged so far out of her head, they threatened to pop out.

"1. Have you ever thought about if Chris tastes good?"

Chapter 2 by Kamaria
Chapter 2


"WHAT THE HELL?" screamed Almika and Chris in unison.

Mrs. Trepe gave them a sly smile. "The first one never fails to get a huge reaction..."

Almika, still in shock, tried to answer. "Uhm, uhm......I'm going to pick....." Her pencil hovered over the scantron sheet, and then filled in T.

"WHAT?" yelled Chris. "Are you dead serious?"

Almika's face turned so red it looked as if it were filled with beet juice. "Uhm, it was just a thought once! That's all! Really!"

And so the series of strange questions continued. Many of them were simple questions, such as "Do you prefer reg. giantess or mega giantess?" or "Would you stomp anybody for any reason at all?" But there were some odd ones, such as "How many guys do you know that you think would make good sex toys?" Chris was sweating the whole time, for some reason.

Finally, Almika turned it in to Mrs. Trepe, who was still wearing her perpetual smile. "Okay, I'm going to scan this into the system. By the next morning, we should have a course list for you already made up. Now, we need to hit some quick bullet points so you know what to expect here at Giantess University..." she declared, flipping open her handbook. Both Almika and Chris listened intently.

"We're going to assign you to a dormitory with other new students such as yourself. We'll try and match you with some people who had similar test results, but we'll also mix things up a bit so there is diversity as far as schools of thought. Since you're a new student, you'll be given the starting height of 200 ft. Throughout your years here, you'll be able to find ways to gain boosts to that size. Every semester you and your dormmates will gain a large size bonus. However, no matter what somebody's maximum size is, the main hallway will only accomodate people up to 1,000 feet. Therefore, they will have to adjust themselves (only if they are too big.) This is for safety reasons. However, everywhere else on the campus including the side hallways and dormitories, have no size restrictions.
Follow the teachers and staff whenever they tell you to do something. Blatant insubordination is grounds for them to issue whatever punishment they feel nessesary."

Afterwards, it started to get boring, but Almika listened all the way. Some of it was legal disclaimer crap, offenses, grading system, etc. The size system intrigued her the most, however.

"Well, if you're bored of me yet, let's get to the good part, shall we?" Mrs. Trepe said, standing out of her chair.

"Yes, let's!" said Almika, smiling as she brought Chris along, who was still nervous after, well, that first question....Walking over to another door, Mrs. Trepe opened it, allowing Almika and Chris to walk in.

A gigantic, glass tube was in the room. It was so large it took up most of the room, and, neither of them could even see the top! One could only guess how high it stretched. Miles high? A small door unsealed itself in the tube. It was the perfect height for a normal person. "Stand inside," called Mrs. Trepe. Almika silently walked in. Chris started to follow, but the door slammed in his face, as if to tell him, "No!"

It was strange inside the glass tube. There were no sounds at all.....it would have felt like there was a vaccum had it not been for the oxygen inside. "Hello?" asked Almika. She heard her voice answering back to her several times in an echo, and realised she was alone inside. Chris was on the outside, staring in, confused.

A small, gleaming light could be seen at the very, very top of the tube, and it was getting brighter by the second. Almika stood, puzzled, watching as the soft light grew brighter, and brighter......then becoming unpleasant on her eyes....then she realised...it was some kind of a beam! There was no time to dodge, instead she shut her eyes and felt a horrible burning sensation all over as she screamed.

I’m burning up!” she thought. “They’re killing me!”

The burning sensation didn’t end any time soon. There was a feeling of her internal organs pushing against her frame and threatening to burst from her body, but they did not. Eyes still shut, she crouched and waited for the pain to end.

Chris could only watch as the crouched form in the tube.......was expanding. He couldn’t hear the sounds coming from inside, but if he did, he would have heard a slow, rumbling and crackling noise. The whole tube was vibrating as the beam continued to fire, and expanded it’s occupant. He simply fell to his knees in awe, and Almika got bigger....and bigger..her limbs elongating, her torso crackling and the bones inside expanding...her cells multiplying as if they were a harmless cancer. Sometimes she felt as if her own ribs would outgrow her skin and pierce through, but they did not. In the end, the unpleasant feelings melted into feelings of power, and pleasure, as the beautiful girl towered at a grand 200 feet.

Her eyes swung open slowly, with a look of newfound power in them. Then she smiled. "I'm...a giantess."

Chris could only stare at the titaness towering over him, as she stepped out of the giant glass tube, smiling....the earth shaking harshly underfoot.

"So...." said Almika gently, "...what do you think..."

Honestly, he was a little scared, but tried to be brave. "I think you look...beautiful. You were born to be a giantess." He wiped the sweat off his brow. "It's a good thing you're on my side," he said.

"Oh..." she said, smirking. "Am I?" Her fingers reached down to pick up the tiny little man between them. "After all, maybe you really do taste good..."

Chris froze. Completely paralysed for about a minute. His face went pale and his eyes went wide. Not a single muscle in his body would move as his brain processed the words 'taste good' over and over again........

After finally snapping out of it, he went into almost convulsive shivering, his entire body shaking. "Nnno.....Please.....You...You can't....."

"Aww, are you scared?" teased Almika, and opened her mouth wide.

"Please!" He curled up into a shivering ball.

Almika watched the little guy shake with fear in her hands for a while. She had no idea he'd take her joke that seriously, and felt sorry. After all, she didn't really want to eat him, or give him a heart attack. "I won't eat you, Chris."

He slowly uncurled himself. "Thank you....."

There was about only one door that was exactly Almika's size that lead out of the room, and she opened it, walking through. Mrs. Trepe was waiting for her, and smiled at her.

"You like your new size? It suits you well."

"Thanks," said Almika. "But weren't you bigger than this before?"

"Yes, I was. But I've learned how to adjust my size through pure willpower. It's advanced stuff. Until you learn how, you'll use stations like these to adjust your size. Remember the rule: you can't grow past your maximum, and you can't go past 1000 ft in the central hallway. Your maximum is 200 as I said, but I'm sure you'll get much bigger than that!" said Mrs. Trepe.

Almika nodded, smiling down at Chris. "And what of him?"

"I can squish him, if he's a bother." Mrs. Trepe said with a beaming smile. Chris was frozen again.

"Err....he's my friend, you know...." Almika said, looking cross.

"I'm kidding, of course....You can bring him along, as a pet. Some students like to bring pets along with them." Mrs. Trepe commented. "Just be careful, or he might fall into someone else's lunch."

"O..k...." Almika said slowly, quickly realizing that tiny people were clearly on the bottom of the food chain around here. "So, what happens next?"

"It's quite simple....the dorm rooms are down the hall. You are dorm number A-04. I've suited you up with somebody you might like," Mrs Trepe said hopefully. "She's been here for only a semester, so she's not above you by much, but should know her way around quite well by now.." She looked at her watch. "Has it gotten this late, then? You may want to head over there."

Almika waved to Mrs. Trepe as she started down the hallway. She had been fortunate to run into her on her way in, and seemed to be all good to go. "Bye!"

"Take care of yourself..." she called back.

The small corridor was empty save for the doorways to the dorm rooms. This was the A corridor, so she was in the right spot.

"A-01.....02.....03....04...here we are. Are you ready, Chris?" asked Almika, ready to turn the knob.

"Sure. Despite the fact that I thought my life was in mortal danger, I'm pretty much ready!" Chris said, with a hint of sarcasm that easily passed over Almika's head. She turned the knob slowly......peering in...."Hello?"

CRACKLE! Before she could react, a bunch of streamers had EXPLODED in her face, causing her to jump backwards. A red haired girl, slightly taller than Almika, smiled cheerfully, ear to ear.

"Congratulations!"

Almika took a moment to regain her bearings, as did Chris....."Congratulations for-"

'...becoming my new roommate of course! I got the e-mail and I just had to congratulate you! You're a giantess now too, right? We're going to have so much fun together! I can't wait to show you around! You have a cute little pet! What kind of classes do you think you're going to have? Are you a violent or a gentle giantess? I..."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa...." Chris said..."Slow down...First I have to know......uhm.....do....you...eat people too?" he said, his face turning pale again.

The red-head looked at him curiously. "Now, why would you think such a thing? Well...Vore isn't really my thing. I'm into something...much...better..." she said, giggling.

End Notes:
(More coming soon. Reviews appreciated.)
Chapter 3 by Kamaria
Author's Notes:

Chapter 3


"W-w-w-w-WHAT!?" exclaimed Chris, at the rather unusual reaction of the red-haired girl. Neither of them had expected that kind of response. This girl was clearly quite strange. Around her, apparantly the LEAST of his worries was getting eaten.

"Like I said..." she nodded. "But you'll have to find that out for yourself..."

Chris turned almost purple at those words. "....For myself?"

"You're really cute, you know? Don't worry so much about it! Oh! My name is Heather...." She then turned to Almika. "Your name's Almika, isn't it. The e-mail said so! I wonder what your classes are going to be! It's weird that they start you off so fast, huh? You don't get to actually pick your classes until your third semester...they choose everything based on the preference test at first. I suppose that's the way it works, huh? Hey, I need to give you a quick tour..."

Almika looked at her with a slight tilt of the head. She was quite strange, but also very nice. If she could ignore her slight twinge of hyperactivity, they'd get along just fine.

"Where should I show you around first?" asked Heather. "Maybe the 'tiny' bar? The play room? Some of the classrooms? Maybe I should show you around the dorm rooms."

Almika nodded quickly, as did Chris. Though, Chris was a little nervous. And who could blame him? Being a small guy at the bottom of the proverbial food chain wasn't the best place to be in this university. Light was blotted out once more as Almika's fingers closed around Chris, holding him gently, enough to give him air, but still a firm grip.

Quickly, Almika followed along with Heather, Chris in her hands. "Come on!" said Heather, giggling and almost skipping, out the door and down the hallway. The A hallway was fairly long, with several doors only distinguishable by the numbers above them. But Heather seemed to know exactly where she was going, and finally came to door A-10.

"This is it!" Heather exclaimed, jumping a bit. "I'm going to introduce you to June." Knock, knock, knock..........but no answer. "Juuuuuune...." she said, giggling.

"I'll be a minute," came a quiet, soothing voice. Heather shrugged, and stood back from the door. There was the faint sound of rustling from inside the dorm room, and she could have sworn she heard a different voice inside as well. Eventually, the knob turned on it's own, and the door swung aside to reveal a slightly older woman (mid 20s) wearing a long, beautiful Victorian-style black dress. Large, firm breasts pushed out against the chest area. A pair of almost knee high black boots with laces curling up them in a strange, unique style. She even wore dark purple gloves. Despite her unusual, almost intimidating outfit, her face was surprisingly as soft looking as an angel, with blonde hair cut short length hanging behind her head. It seemed to contrast her entire outfit. She had a pleasant smile as she greeted the two of them. Oh, and she was also 300 feet tall, standing easily above them both. "Greetings," she said, nodding to them. "Please, come in."

Both Heather and Almika walked inside, sitting down on the larger-than-normal bed. There was another girl with them, sitting down on a bed that was more suited to her scale. She seemed to be busy unpacking things from a large tote bag.

"June, this is Almika, she's new. Almika, this is June. She's a second year student." Heather introduced them to each other.

"It's nice to meet you," spoke June, gingerly reaching out a large gloved hand. Almika took it, shaking it, trying to ignore the fact that it was quite a bit larger than her own.

"The same," Almika said, smiling a bit. "I'm hoping we can become good friends."

"Friends?" responded June, looking at Almika as if she were from another planet for a moment.

"Sure, why not?" she said, although with a bit of concern in her voice. Did she not want to be friends?

"....Perhaps," came the soft voice.

"So...er...if you don't mind me asking, what kind of subjects are you into?" asked Almika.

A small smile spread across her lips. "Let me see the tiny person you're holding in your right hand, and I'll show you."

Chris froze inside the grip. He hadn't expected to be discovered in here! Wasn't he hidden well enough? He looked outside through the small gaps between the fingers, and shivered intensely at the sight of June. Not only was she a bit bigger than Almika, she was looking straight down at her fist, where he was contained....

"I...don't have one," Almika lied instantly, which only seemed to make June's voice firmer and more certain.

"You're not hiding it well," came the voice "It's easy to tell by the way you're gripping him. Your fist is too loose, as if to allow him to breathe in there. I'd like to see him," she said, reaching out a gloved hand and smiling warmly.

"N-no," Almika said nervously, shaking her head and stepping back.

"Why not? It's not like he isn't replacable. If he dies or you lose him, you can always get a new pet." This only served to make Almika retreat a bit, the slightest hint of a shiver in her knees.

"Just replace him? But that isn't right..." Hearing Almika defend his rights as a person seemed to ease his conforts a little, and the intense shivering feeling inside her fist stopped.

".....Don't worry about it," June said finally, and reached into a nearby bag. Between two fingers, she held a small, naked man, kicking in the air furiously. Her had green eyes and redish-brown hair. Skin as pale as a ghost. Strangely enough, he had the build of a dancer. His eyes pleaded with the other two girls staring at him, sighed, and then..turned back to June.

"I'll show you a small sample with him." And then with a nigh inaudible squishing sound, the man disappeared, replaced by a red ooze between June's gigantic gloved fingers. She rubbed them together for a bit, and licked them off. Almika looked as if she had seen a ghost. Heather didn't seem surprised at all, while Chris.....was out. He had fainted in the palm of Almika's hand.

"How did you like that?" asked June. Almika shook her head, simply, indicating she didn't like it at all, not one bit. She looked down at Chris and frowned. Seeing him out cold like that, she decided at that moment she would never do anything like that to Chris. Even though she could, easily. Almika was shivering a little and looking as if the blood had drained out of her face.

"Oh well.." said June, looking a little disappointed. She had actually hoped to excite her guest, but it seemed she did the opposite. "I'm sorry that scared you," she said, and went back to filling out a paper. Almika just stared for a while at Chris' unconcious form.

The girl on the bed suddenly called out to Almika. "Uhm, hello there! You're new too, right?"

Almika took a few seconds to react, looking as if someone had just startled her. "Oh! Yeah, I am," she said, forcing herself to smile. "My name's Almika."

"My name's Milla....but if you'd like, you can call me Milly...." She actually looked slightly younger than Almika, her body being rather thin and small. Her face was a distinct mix of half-Japanese, half-American. Her hair was short and jet black, but slightly messy, with a few long bangs dangling into her eyes. "You..might be in one of my classes tomorrow. Wouldn't that be great?"

Almika heard her voice from a distance. It was like a dream. Everything seemed too real to be real. Was any of this happening?


Chapter 4 by Kamaria
Author's Notes:

Chapter 4  

"Almika!"

Almika shook her head, and suddenly felt herself jerked to the side. A long, gigantic leg from one of the taller upper class had nearly smacked right into her. "Sorry!" called down the girl as she continued on.

"You've got to be careful!" said Heather.. "Luckily in the main hallway, nobody's TOO much bigger than you, but if you space out like that elsewhere, you might get crushed without one of the students even realising it!"

She looked at Heather, surprised that she had been staring out into space. Everything had seemed like it was in a strange lucid state until now..."Uh, what was I doing?"

"Oh, I was taking you to class," said Heather. "Along with Milly. You two are in the same class, isn't that great?"

Almika took a moment to collect herself. Okay, so she saw two of Heather's friends last night. She didn't have the most pleasant experience, watching somebody get killed just like that. She had a long chat with Milly until it got late, and then finally went to bed. When she woke up this morning, her class list was slid under the door, and she was headed to the first one.....Her green schoolgirl uniform looked a bit wrinkled and hurriedly put on. It had the proud school crest on it though, and otherwise looked really snazzy. She still had bed hair, though, and hadn't fixed it. Almika really was not focused after last night. And Chris......

"Chris!" she suddenly called out. "Where is he?"

Heather gave her a big, ear-to-ear smile. "I told you before, I took care of it...I put him somewhere safe. So you won't have to worry about June squishing him!" she said with a giggle.

"Can we....can we head off to the side a bit? I just need some time..." she said, and began to walk to the side of the hallway, away from the various sized giantesses walking all around them.

"You OK?" asked Milly. It was clear to her that since last night, she had been very disturbed by the image of June's black, gloved fingers squleching that poor man...It wasn't the first time Milly had seen death like that.

"...Yes, I'll manage. I'm just sorting this all out in my head. I have to look at my schedule again real quick."

Heather nodded, seemingly still wearing the same smile she had last night. "Oh, it's ok. It's a lot to take in at first. Give it time, you'll get used to this place. I know you can do it, you were accepted, after all!"

"Thanks, I needed that." With her head straight completely now, Almika pulled out a small, off-white sheet of paper with a golden border. She unfoldeded it, and read it outloud...

"
For Miss Almika,
Here is your course list for this semester. Read it over carefully. Any schedule changes that are required will have to be done within a month of receiving this.

1. Basic GTS (Mondays and Fridays) Room: A-105
2. Giantess Sex Appeal (Tuesdays) Room: F-102
3. Growth (Wednesdays) Room: C-104
4. Vore (Thursdays) Room: B-204 "

That was basically the gist of it. Almika folded up her paper. "Basic GTS, huh?" she said.

"It's just the basic stuff. I thought it was kind of stupid at first, since some of it is common sense, but it becomes useful in the later stages," Heather commented. "Are you ready to go again?" she asked.

"Yes, I am," Almika said. And so, they continued to walk on in the hallway, but ensuring they weren't TOO close to the center of the hall. For there was a constant rumbling reverberating throughout the hallway. All sorts of giantesses were walking through the hallway, and many of them weren't watching where they were going. Some were idly thinking about how that paper they were supposed to write while they were off was due and they hadn't written a word of it. Or maybe it was because they were excited about a new class. This was especially dangerous for the smaller 200-foot giantesses, who had to stay out of the way of the larger ones. The main hallway seemed to bisect the entire university. At regular intervals, hallways branched off from the main one. They were often way bigger than the main hallway, to accomodate larger giantesses. Almika watched in awe as one of the students stopped inside of one of them, and simply...willed herself bigger, her shadow casting out onto everyone, and continued on as if it were no big deal. The main hallway made the university seem simpler than it was, for beyond it, each sub-hallway was a labyrinth filled with doors. Except for one....which visibly stopped short at a dead end.

Almika turned from her stare and continued to walk foward....and was greeted with a rather large foot, in a painful way. It kicked her with the gentlest of motions several feet away, and she doubled over in pain, wheesing.

"Watch where you're going," came a cruel voice from above, followed by an evil giggle. She was easily twice as big as Almika and Milly, but seemed to be ten times bigger simply because of her imposing form and voice. Her long legs were sculpted to perfection, and tanned just as well. Her breasts easily pushed out against her school uniform, showing just how much she had paid for her beauty. Her hair was curly and at shoulder length, her whole appearance simply saying "I'm better than you" without words.

"Why did you do that?!" screamed Milly. "Help her up!"

"Oh?" asked the larger girl. "This is interesting. You don't even know who I am, do you?" she taunted, standing herself up tall.

"Milly, don't..." Heather started, and then Milly yelped gently. A rush of air escaped her lips with a wheeze as she doubled over in pain. However, it seemed she had held back with her kick a little, as neither of them seemed seriously hurt.

"You're lucky that I'm on important business, and that you're obviously new here, or I would make sure you never lived this experience down. Remember my name...Sandra."

She glared cruelly at them and continued on, footsteps shaking the floor.

Heather ran over to the both of them. "You two OK?" she said, concerned.

Milly got to her feet and stood up straight. "I'm...alright, she just knocked the breath out of me." she said.

"That was foolish. You really shouldn't try to stand up to the bigger students," said Heather, shaking her head.

"I couldn't just watch her throw her weight around." Milly clenched her fist tightly.

As if by magic, Heather's smile returned, stretching ear to ear. "Well come on! Let's head to class together!" she said cheerfully.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Almika sat down in her lecture seat. It was actually quite a large desk, even when it automatically scaled itself to her size when she sat. Milly took a seat to the left of Almika, smiling at her.

The teacher walked in, to the front desk. She was around 700 feet, and could easily be bigger than that if she wanted to. She was a beautiful woman, in her early thirties, with long, brunette hair, big, brown eyes, and dressed in very official-looking attire.

"My name is Amy Ashford. But that's Ms. Ashford to you. Remember it. Now...I suppose you all think that we're going to have a lot of fun here. Being big is pretty fun, right? You get to destroy stuff, eat people...or maybe cuddle them and get kinky with them if that's your cup of tea, eh?"

She slowly paced around the room. "I'm here to teach you something more important than that." She stopped by one of the students, and gave her a big smile. "My dear, can you tell me what happens when the military's shooting missles at you?"

The student smiled. "That's simple. The..."

"YOU DIE!!" screamed Ms. Ashford, causing all of the students, especially the one she screamed at. "This isn't a game, or a poorly written GTS story! If you get blasted, especially at the size you're at, you'll be cooked alive. At your level, there's no absorbing techniques, or cell regeneration to save your hide," she said sternly, and flipped out a remote, and pointed it towards her desk. A screen came out from the wall, and turned on. It showed a grainy black and white video of a woman, around the same size as Godzilla. "You see that?" she said, pointing.

The forced perspective effect was easy to see. The giant woman was standing around, seemingly having fun with minature buildings. Then, suddenly, two missles on wires came, and rammed into her knees. There was no sound, but there was visibly (black from lack of color) blood pouring from them, as her knees were blown out. She fell off her feet and collapsed. Tanks peppered her with shells, which penetrated her body as if they were normal sized bullets. She was visibly in pain, and tried to crawl away, and then....BOOM! Two model bombers came in and blew her to pieces. A big cheesy 'The End' appeared.

Ms. Ashford clicked off the screen. "The military can easily make mince meat out of you if they wanted. As such, you need to be prepared."

The teacher continued to speak, changing subjects after a bit of banter. "But that's not all you'll learn, of course. You'll learn how to navigate a city properly, since half of you here will trash everything in your way without a care. That might be your cup of tea too. You'll also learn how to handle tiny people properly. Especially at larger sizes, the simple act of picking them up could injure or kill them. And don't even get me started on-"

She seemed to blabber on and on a lot, going into a tangent sometimes and being incorherent as to what her point was. The class found themselves a little freaked out by her, as evidenced by their wide-eyed stares.

"From this point on, there is no place where you are safe, except here. Those who are jealous of your power, those who fear you, will hunt you to the ends of the Earth. I am your last and only hope for survival." she stated firmly, and then looked at her watch. "Whoops, out of time, gotta go now, see you later!" She ran out the door suddenly, grabbing her bag, leaving the class to stare at her.

"What was THAT all about?" Milly said. "It's thirty minutes before the end of class!"

Chapter 5 by Kamaria

Chapter 5


Heather sat down at her desk after arriving to class. The seat was already close to her size, so it didn't need to auto-adjust itself after she sat in it. She took a moment to organize her thoughts and get her head straight. This was her first class of the semester, so she had to get used to it once again.

Her fellow classmates had already taken their seats. One particular student gave her a wink, one that Heather knew very well. Her hair was naturally black, but with the slightest hue of purple in it, like the night sky just at the end of dusk. She, too, was adorned in the green school uniform.

A young woman walked in, taller than the rest of them. Instead of a formal-looking outfit, she was dressed in a rather skimpy one, with a black midriff shirt, breasts poking out against it, and really short shorts. She flashed the whole class a smile and stood at the front of the room.

"Hello, class!" called her light, airy voice. "My name is Ms. Styles. And, well, I'll be teaching you.....Insertion."

Heather smiled an almost hyperactive smile.

"Now, some of you may think insertion is as simple as using a little person as a dildo. Well....you'd be right. But there are ways to make it more enjoyable for yourself, and depending on how you do it, the tiny person as well. It all depends on your preferences. But I'm not here to give you an hour long lecture...let's start, shall we? Strip off your panties."

Most of the girls in the class nodded, and began to slip off their skirts and panties. Some were shy at first, others were totally unashamed. Heather slipped off her skirt, but kept her panties on for some reason....

"Now, to your left is a tray that contains two tiny people. If you break one, there's a spare for you. Pick them up...."

Heather picked hers up. Two male twins, black hair, naked. They gave her a nervous smile. "I say..." said one's deep English accent. "Would you help us out?"

Heather shrugged her shoulders and gave them both a confident smile. Then she dropped one of them to the floor beneath her desk, and casually ground him out under her shoe with a painful-sounding 'crunch'. The other twin, horrified, froze and said nothing. "Oh, don't worry, I'll keep you...for later." She dropped him into her purse and clicked it shut.

With one mercilessly killed, and one kept for herself, Heather had already exhausted both of her tinies before the fun even started.

"What are you doing?" called over the purple-haired girl next to her. "Oh, Heather...you never cease to amuse me." she said, laughing.

"Now, just...try a little foreplay for today," said Ms. Styles. "See how well you can arouse yourselves with your little tiny people. Watch their reactions."

Heather reached into her panties....and pulled out a small figure. Frozen with fear as usual. "It's playtime....Chris."

A classic "Oh, shit" look was on his face as he was pulled out. He had overheard what class this was. Even though he had spent some quality time in her panties, there was nothing that could prepare him for what was next.

"Heather, d-don't..." he said, blushing. She teased him a little with her fingers, tickling him. "I told you I'd keep you safe if you played," she gleefully reminded him. Her fingers gently stroked him a few times, and then tore off his shirt. Cold air struck his bare chest in a sudden rush. There was no time to take it in as his pants soon followed, exposing his naughty bits to the same cold air. He found himself aroused, and screamed like a wounded animal as he tried to cover it up.

She just give him a big, warm smile, her brown eyes reflecting lust, but playfulness. and rubbed him on the outside of her sex. The squirming and writhing motions stimulated her a little as she sat back and enjoyed the sensation. Most of the other girls were doing similar actions, some of them going as far as pushing the tiny heads past the lips and letting them fully take in their surroundings. Heather could see her friend was enjoying herself too.

The writhing feeling down there had turned to a continuous shaking....a shiver, not unlike a scared rabbit. He said nothing, and shut his eyes. This was a pretty arousing situation in itself...even so, the concept of being used like a sex toy made him feel utterly inferior. It felt like a wide-awake nightmare to him.

Then she pressed him inside slightly as well. His second scream was swallowed by the moist caverns of her sex as he tried to pull himself free, but was secured tightly in there, Heather squeezing her legs together a bit with a smirk, and a giggle.

Quickly she found herself getting aroused, wet juices flowing over his body like a sort of waterfall. She looked over at her friend and smiled mischievously. "Vivi, you enjoying this too?"

"Yeah....oooh..." said Vivi, allowing her tiny to squirm partially inside of her a little. This one was actually a tiny woman, whose struggles suddenly went limp. "Ooops!" Vivi said, pulling her out. Sure enough, there was a pale, breathless, dark-haired woman. "I think she's choking on my fluids..."

Chris screamed even louder as he frantically tried to pull himself from the moist vice that was her sex. Ironically, this only served to stimulate her more and increase the flow of juices. It seemed to last forever in there. She was close to releasing, but not there just yet...

Ms. Styles passed by Heather's desk, looking down with an odd stare. Heather blushed instantly, as if her face had turned into a beet. There were several awkward seconds before Ms. Styles smiled. "Nice technique," she commented, watching the little one squirm like crazy. "Deprive him of oxygen and he'll do most of the work for you. Just make sure to give him air once in a while," she said, and walked on.

Heather finally withdrew Chris from down there and set him on the large desk. He immediately hacked up her fluids as his lungs desperately tried to get some air in them. He was sopping wet from the whole thing. Conveniently, there were tissues nearby. She took one and did her best to wipe some of the fluids off. "We're going to have to get you washed up later," she said.

"Now, this is just the beginning," said Mrs. Styles, with a tone that seemed strangely directed at the tiny people being used as well. "Next week, we're going to have a discussion on the concept of insertion itself. Today was sort of a 'fun' day, I hope you enjoyed yourself. By the end of this semester, you'll know all but the most advanced insertion techniques."

"If Almika lets me, maybe I'll bring you along next week," the red-head said with a Cheshire grin. Chris tried to object, but only coughed and wheezed again as his lungs fought desperately for air.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"That's going to be a pretty fun class, now wouldn't you say so?" Vivi said, walking along with Heather in the hallway. Chris was safely tucked into Heather's panties again. It was warm, but at least he had some oxygen again.

"Yep.." she said. "I brought my own tiny, so I could have some fun with him, as you could see..."

Vivi nudged her friend gently. "Oh, come ooon, that's not your tiny and you know it." She nudged her repeatedly. "It's somebody else's, isn't it."

Heather didn't deny it. "How'd you know?"

"You didn't have a pet tiny with you at any point before, so I know you must have gotten it from your new roommate."

Heather shrugged. "I told her I'd keep him safe for her while she went to class. Unfortunately, I couldn't keep HER completely safe. Oh yeah, I remember earlier today....some girl named Sandra roughed her up a little. Milly tried to defend her, but got hurt as well."

There was a strange awkward silence for a few seconds in the hallway, but it quickly subsided. Vivi gasped. "You know, you really should be careful.." she exclaimed. "Do you have any idea who she or her parents are? She has strong politicking power in this university because she's rich, it keeps her out of trouble." Vivi said, and then began to visibly turn pale, as if she didn't want to continue. "There was one person who tried to get revenge on Sandra after being attacked in the hallway. It wasn't anything big, just some kind of prank to get her back. Sandra knew. Then she went to class one day, and never came back to the dorms ever again. Nobody knows what happened, but it's commonly rumored that...Sandra actually KILLED her." she said with a shudder. "Nobody knows for sure what happened, but she's gone. It can't be proved that Sandra actually did it, but she's the most likely candidate. She of course, denies it."

"Denies...what?" came a firm voice from slightly above their heads. Sure enough, it was Sandra once again, staring down on the both of them. She folded her arms. "Well?"

Neither of them said anything. Sandra laughed, and extended a hand out slowly that was the size of Vivi's entire chest. She reached forward and pushed, sending Vivi tumbling back. "This better not be the rumor about me killing somebody again," she threatened. "I'm telling you, you better stop spreading that shit....if I hear anything more about you telling lies, you're done..."

"You know...." Vivi started, but stopped at the sound of a voice. Several voices, anguished cries.

"...please help me."

"Help me."

Heather looked around for the voices, which went silent for a few seconds. Then came...softly from Sandra's purse.

"Kill me. Please. I'll do anything for you...just kill me..."

A gasp emerged from Heather's mouth. Chills ran down her spine, as she visibly shivered. Sandra just smiled at her. "You're too soft." She turned and walked away from them, in a casual gait.

Chapter 6 by Kamaria

Chapter 6

"Well......that was strange...." recalled Milly, as she skipped a bit alongside Almika. After the little incident with the Basic GTS teacher, they decided to simply leave, along with the rest of the class, when she didn't come back.

"That teacher was strange. But....it sounded like she knew some important things. I suppose there's always a reason for basic courses?" Almika suggested, as she idly twirled her hair. There weren't as many students in the hallways as there was before class, but there was still activity. Always, there was a rumbling that was faint or strong, depending on how many giantesses there were and how tall they were.

"So....uhm....what's this about an assembly or something I hear?" Almika started, before hearing a loud, painful crunching sound. It didn't come from beneath Almika though....

"Eee...." Milly cried, looking under her shoe. Sure enough, a stray tiny was squished under it. "I...I didn't meant to do that!" Pulling out a tissue, she gently cradled the small, bleeding, broken body in it and stared at it with shock. She took a deep breath....he was still alive, but barely. She had crushed his legs. Some students gave her an odd look as they passed by.

"That's......Oh my God!" Almika exclaimed. "You...just...."

"I'm sorry..." Milly said. "I...." Milly looked just as horrified and disgusted as Almika did. It took a moment for what she had done to sink in. She was fully aware that some people had no regard for tiny people, and that accidents happen, but she didn't want to be one of the people who caused them.

Almika shut her eyes and shook her head for a few moments to try and get that image out of her head. "Don't worry about it," she told her flatly, and continued walking along the hallway. Milly seemed to be hurrying along. Before long, they had already reached the dorm halls, and turned into sub hallway A.

They reached Almika's dormitory. "Well, I guess this is it for today. I'm going to go talk to June, and also see what I can do with this poor tiny. If I hurry I can find a way to patch him up...would you like to come along?"

"No thanks...." Almika said. "I'll just hang out here until Heather comes back."

"That's fine," Milly said, although still looking a little sad and disturbed, and ran down the hallway to her room. Almika opened her door, and tossed her bag on her bed, flinging herself onto the bed and sighing. She really didn't feel like talking to anyone for now. The image of June killing the tiny man last night rippled through her mind and echoed over and over, reawakened by Milly's little accident in the hallway.

The dorm room had absolutely no sound, to an eerie point. Unless Almika shifted herself on the bed, there was silence. It was calming, however, to Almika. It gave her a moment to relax and think about what has transpired so far. The images of the deaths were there, however, every time she closed her eyes. Her thoughts were broken by a loud, happy voice.

"HIII ALMIKA~" sang Heather loudly as she skipped inside the dorm room, tossing her bag next to hers. "How was your class, huh? Huh?"

"Oh....it was fine..." Almika said.

"Oh, just fine? I had loads of fun. Oh, and I even got a new, tiny pet at my class!" Heather said with a smile, pulling his trembling, naked form from the bag. He was completely pale, and sweating bullets. Her fingers gripped him mercilessly. "He'll make a nice toy...." she said with a grin, and pulled open her panties, hovering him over them. She dipped her fingers up and down with him in them, threatening to let him go at any time. "Heehee..." Each time he dipped down he drew closer to the waiting, warm cavern below. He shut his eyes....

Finally he felt himself fall. Almika watched with horror, as the screaming helpless form began to drop. She knew exactly where he was going, she didn't think, she reached out.....

....and he landed safely in the palm of Almika's waiting hand, as she reacted like lightning to catch him. "Are all tiny people like this to you?!" she said, a little flustered. " I just...wish you wouldn't consider everyone a dildo or a crush toy, you know? If I'm going to stay here with you, you can at least try and not be such a horn-dog."

".....What's wrong?" Heather said, now suddenly looking concerned.

"I'm just thinking about how sick this place is. Not all of the students, but a good portion of them seem to have no regard for the safety of tiny people. June squeezed one like a grape yesterday as if it were nothing. Milly accidently stepped on one in the hallway not too long ago. How DARE you try to do that in front of me..." Almika said, angrily. She wanted to tear her a new one right then and there, but held herself back.

"Did it ever occur to you that maybe I wasn't going to kill him? That maybe, just maybe, some of them like what we do?" Heather shot back.

"He's terrified!" Almika screamed, then lowered her voice. "Don't worry, little guy..." she said, nudging the frozen form in her palm. He was motionless with shock. "Nobody's going to hurt you or torture you. Heather's just going to have to do without, tonight." She then turned back to Heather. "I'll give him back to you....tomorrow, if you make me a promise first."

"What would that be?"

"That you'll actually keep him safe and take care of him." Almika understood what Heather was into, but wanted her to try to learn to keep her urges under control. "Like I said, if I'm going to stay here, at be a little respectful. No inserting him, no swallowing, no stepping on him, nothing without his consent. Okay? You'll have to show him to me every day to prove you haven't hurt him."

Heather was hesitant to answer. Because, to her, the idea of actually not being even a little mischievous to a tiny was quite foreign to her. Even with Chris...

"Where's Chris?" asked Almika.

Heather gasped, and checked inside her panties again, then looked up. "Oh...."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"....Shit." Chris said to himself, finding himself in the middle of a gigantic, expansive hallway. The last thing he remembered was passing out when Heather stuffed him into her panties yet again at the end of class. He figured, somehow, he must have slid out by mistake (he was still damp from what Heather had did to him before that.) He shuddered as he remembered that moment. It was understandably disturbing for him to be in that position.

"But it was also.....kinda hot..." he said to himself, with a slight grin. Only someone like him would be able to make light of a situation like that, as his hormones seemed to switch back on once again.

Then, he noticed a tall giantess walking in his direction, a faint thooming in the distance that grew louder as her powerful, slim legs pressed her feet imtimidatingly into the ground, distributing the force as a shockwave. He obviously didn't have a giant measuring stick handy, but at a glance she looked to be anywhere from 250 to 300 feet tall. She seemed to be humming a tune to herself absentmindedly. She was completely unaware that Chris was in her path. So there was only one logical thing for Chris to do.

He ran towards the girl, with a smile on his face. "Whoohoo!" He pulled out his camera and looked through the viewfinder. As she approached closer, and closer, Chris could slowly see her panties. Cotton white....he smirked. Closer now. He had hit the jackpot. He zoomed in closer, focused in on them perfectly now. Just a little closer, and he could have the perfect shot. He squinted his eyes, held the camera steady, and pulled the shutter...

And snapped a picture of the sole of the girl's shoe, headed right down for him, almost as if to say, 'Rejected!'

"AAAAAH!" He screamed hysterically and dove out of the way, losing his grip on the camera. It rolled on the floor and was crushed by the girl's waiting shoe with a terrifying CRUNCH and subsequent, thunderous shockwave. The girl continued on, humming a happy tune to herself, oblivious to the brief chaos she had caused beneath her.

As the booming faded, Chris took a moment to recollect herself. He totally didn't notice the 'other' booming that had been coming from the other direction, as evidenced by the imposing shadow that seemed to swallow him up.

"SHIT!" Another painful dive out of the way, another near miss as a shockwave knocked him away from the other giantess' gigantic foot. He looked up at the other passing giantess, breathing a sigh of relief. He checked all around him to make sure there was nobody else approaching him. The coast was clear.

And he went right back to staring at the passing giantess' panties. He was immediately disappointed his camera was crushed, but then again, who cared? He was getting a free view from down here. He was stuck on the floor, but this more than made up for his troubles. He'd find a way back to Heather...

So he walked the long, long hallway, filled with doors, trying to remember which room number was Heather's, if he was even close to it. Several close calls came, as he never learned when to stop peeking, and paid for it every time.

Sooner or later he was going to get unlucky. One of a pair of giant, black shoes slammed into him painfully, causing him to fly back and fall face first into the carpet.
"Owww..."

The voice from above rumbled as if it were from the heavens. "Are you okay?" asked the concerned giantess. She bent down carefully, looking at his little, fragile body. Carefully, with two fingers, she pinched him between them and lifted him up to her face, still crouching over him. She was around 230 feet tall, and young looking, clearly a somewhat fresh face in the university.

"Yeah.....oww..." he said, holding his ribs. "I'm okay, I'll suck it up...." He then realized where he was, and shivered a little. "Uhm...my name is....Chris...?"

"My name's Lemon," she said, color filling her face briefly. "You're a cute tiny. Sorry about kicking you down there, that's no way to treat a little guy like you."

Chris relaxed, looking up into her friendly looking eyes as she continued on. "Here, let me clean you off, you look really dirty, yuk." She pulled out a moist towelette from her bag and wrapped it around his body, scrubbing him quickly. He coughed a bit and his eyes watered from the smell of the alcohol on the wipe.

"I really appreciate it!" he said. "It's really hard to find giantesses like you."

Lemon just winked at him. "Oh, there's plenty of giantesses like me," she said. She finished cleaning him and discarded the moist wipe. "There, all clean now. You're ripe and ready to eat."

"E..eat!" Chris spat, his calm face marathoning between expressions of surprise, disgust, horror, and finally fear within the span of three seconds. She gave him a smirk and opened her mouth, pushing his head inside and shutting her lips around him. Chris screamed inside her mouth as he tried to pull himself free, but to no avail. Her tongue slapped his face around back and forth as if to mock him. Chris' struggles were incessant, but also invigorating to Lemon, feeling the tiny man use all of his strength to escape and fail. It tickled her mouth and she smiled, lime green eyes lit up with delight. Tilting her head back a little, she him slip inside her mouth a little more, earning a scream from him once again.

"Ah! Help!" he said, still trying to get out, his legs visibly kicking from Lemon's mouth. Another brief tilt of the head, and he slipped further inside of her, her powerful throat muscles waiting. One more motion and he'd fall into the black hole of her mouth..

"Lemon!" cried a voice, and he felt a powerful vice grip pull on his legs. He was withdrawn from her mouth, looking at the face of another giantess, who was looking past him, at Lemon. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Having a quick snack!" she said with a smile. "He looked tasty, I found him here."

"Lemon, that's such a waste! Why would you want to eat him?" the other one protested, and gently set him down on the floor. He sighed with relief.

"Why would you want to eat him, when you can squish him flat?" she asked, and raised her foot.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!"

Chapter 7 by Kamaria

Chapter 7
Heather moaned, rubbing her nose, crimson fluids leaking out of it. It had been a long time since somebody had hit her that hard.

"I trusted you, Heather...." Almika said. "You raped him, and then you lost him! Do you even-know-what-might-happen-to-him-out-there?" she screamed, shaking Heather harshly, a look of almost madness in her eyes.

".....I'm sorry," Heather buried her face into her hands, crying. "I..I..I didn't mean to hurt anyone. I fucked up so horribly! And it's because I can't control myself!" Heather was literally emptying her tear ducts.

Almika was shocked by her sudden emotional display, but changed her anger to firmness. "I don't know how I'm going to trust you now, if you wouldn't even take care of my best friend. " She stood up, a cold look on her face, as she headed towards the door.

"I just want to be your friend, Almika." Heather's eyes pleaded along with her.

"Well, I hope you improve your batting average." The door clicked open, and then slammed shut behind her unceremoniously.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It had been Chris' luckiest break yet. He had avoided the cold, laughing clutches of Death (who more often than not looked like a giant schoolgirl) yet again, sneaking away from two students while they argued whether to eat him or step on him. And of course, he made sure to take a glance at their panties on his way out.

He tried not to make the mistake of being found by a giantess again, by hiding close to the walls. Most of the girls seemed eager to hurt him.

Everything darkened around Chris, the light disappearing in a shadow. He gulped slightly, and prepared to turn around and meet yet another giantess. When he did though, he was not greeted with the sole of a shoe. He was greeted with the palm of a hand.

"Well, look at you," a soft voice said, rumbling over his body. "Now, how did you get out?"

"Get out?" Chris said, a hint of confusion in his voice.

"Out of the classroom," the voice responded. Chris' head tilted up slowly to meet the emerald, gentle eyes of a teacher. She looked young, and somewhat short (for a teacher, anyway...around 400 ft). Her smooth, gigantic palm scooped Chris into the air. "Don't you worry. I'll take care of you." The next thing he knew, he was in her pocket, and the world was shifting once again. A slight rumbling could be heard all around him...Eventually, light filled his eyes once again and he was stuck...somewhere, with a large number of other people his size. Rather than piled upon each other, they were spaced out evenly. The surface they were on was soft and smooth, like silk.

"Hello, class." said the teacher. "My name is Ms. K, and I'm here to teach you the basics of 'gentle' giantess."

There was a slight collective groan from some of the students. Evidently, some of them were not here by choice. The teacher continued, "Oh, let me guess! Some of you are the violent type, aren't you, and you wanted to take nothing but classes like "Mega Destruction," and "Hard Vore." Or maybe you wanted to major in "Torture." Well, I'm sorry to tell you that this _is_ a requirement. Actually, I take that back," she said with a grin, pacing back and forth. "I'm not sorry to tell you that. Because before you horn-dogs go off popping tiny people like candy or squishing them like grapes, you need to give this side a chance. If you trust me and give an effort for this class period, I'll show you that, perhaps, being kind to those smaller than you can actually be more fun than stepping on them."

A couple of students mumbled under their breath. Ms. K shook her head disapprovingly. "How many of you think that you can be an effective giantess in the real world without opening your mind? It's simple: You can't. So, please, just try to make the best of it and have fun." Gently, she slid out a large tray-the one Chris was on-with several smaller people spread out evenly on a soft surface.

"Everyone, come up and take just one tiny person. We're going to start today with talking. Talk to your little guy. Comfort him. Get to know him. Choose carefully, because you'll be keeping him for a while," Ms. K warned.

The students obediently listened, and scooped up one tiny person each from the tray, then walked back down to their desks, some with a frown on their faces. Then they simply began talking to them.

Luck spat in Chris' face yet again, because the one that picked Chris up, wasn't exactly friendly. "Oh, hello, you little insect," she said with a sneer. "My name's Danielle. I don't care about yours."

"I'm Chris.." he responded anyway.

Her violet eyes narrowed at Chris, but then glanced over at the teacher, and became calm again. Said eyes seemed to tell a story about her on their own, with a worn-out, tired look behind them. Danielle was a fairly large giantess, around three hundred feet tall. She wore the school's proud uniform, same as everybody else, but the rest of her appearance didn't seem so proud. Her face had several scars visible if you really looked at it. Her left cheekbone was off a little, almost as if it had been caved in from something, a fist, perhaps? Her hair was black, absolutely sloppy and had no style or direction to it at all. Her whole face alone told a lot about her.

"Fine," she said bitterly. "We'll play your game." Danielle held the tiny Chris in her palm. "Bah...tell me something about yourself, I guess."

"Well, uh...for one, I have a gum chewing habit?" he offered. "I'm also fond of video games, hen...err, anime magazines, movies...I like wrestling too. I want to become a writer and write a famous novel someday."

Danielle yawned. "Do you have any idea how generic you sound?" she said. "Okay, scratch that..uhm...what kind of movies do you watch..?" She spoke as if this conversation was the most awkward thing in the world.

"Action flicks....The Terminator, Rambo, Mission Impossible...a lot of the more famous ones," Chris said confidently.

Danielle shook her head. "Action movies are written by someone with a testosterone overload. Why would you want to watch those?"

"HEY!" Chris said, standing tall in her palm. "The Terminator is considered by many to be one of the greatest action movies of all time. Rather than pump the script with needless action, the author added a complex story...one that added mystery and suspense to the series that only became more complex in Judgement Day."

"Did I ASK you to talk to me like that?" she said, her fist suddenly tightening around his body. "You've got a lot of nerve. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't just drop you and smear your legs under my shoe, then walk out of this classroom while you bleed to death?" she said chillingly.

Another student, a preppy-looking blonde, stood up with fury in her eyes. "This is fucking BORING!" Deftly, she swept up her tiny-a young woman-from her desk, and dangled her in the air. The trapdoor of her mouth opened up below her, and the little one felt herself fall horrifyingly towards the death that awaited her below. Several students turned and gasped in horror, but they could not reach her.

A powerful thunderclap reverberated throughout the room, accompanied by a green flash of light. Crying in panic, the student saw the world spinning like a Merry-Go-Round from hell. And everything was...getting larger! Much larger. She hugged herself and screamed as she shrunk out of her clothes, a weak, empty feeling in her stomach. Her once proud size, was being taken away from her for her transgression.

Ms. K darted angrily across the room, stomping over to where the student was, and scooped up the her now tiny form, roles reversed, and placed her in a breast pocket. She was screaming, pleading, trying to squirm out...while everyone else just looked on, mouths wide open in shock. The teacher gently twirled an odd looking pistol with a green, glowing tube, blew the end of it, and pocketed it.

"Does anybody else share her opinion?"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The sound of giant feet ceaselessly pounding in the hallway did nothing to ease Almika's mind. It was only a constant reminder of the grave danger her friend was in. Every time her mind wandered out of focus, every time she closed her eyes, she could only see Chris' dead, lifeless form, flattened in a pool of his own blood, and she despaired.

But if he was alive, he had to be somewhere in the school. And so the first places she checked were the hallways. It was a thorough search on the ground, not that Almika would need to look hard for him anyway. She could never forget Chris' messy jet black hair, his ever-pale skin, or his perverse tendencies (which would have been quite welcome about now). And then it was swept away by the image of his squashed body again. Never to smile, cower in fear, or make a perverted joke...

Almika knew she could never find him if she kept worrying him dead. Her azul eyes narrowed with pure concentration and searched the floor once more. Focused on the floor, she clearly could not see in front of her. This of course, resulted in a painful collision with another giantess....

"Ouch! What gives? Eyes in front!" said a voice.

"I apologize, but I've been looking for a tiny person. A very specific tiny person. I have to get him back," Almika responded.

"Is he for a class? Or maybe your lunch?" the girl said, chuckling, licking her lips hungrily. This was none other than Lemon, and she was in the middle of snacking on tinies. "Of course, maybe you'd want to squash him too, but that would be a huge waste."

"Are you kidding?" Almika said in outrage, the blood flowing into her face with fury. "I would never eat Chris! He's my best friend!"

Lemon's face twisted itself into a thinking position as the gears turned inside her head. "Chris..?" she asked herself. "I saw....one tiny who called himself that," she told her. However, she didn't bother to mention the fact that she had almost eaten him. At least she had some form of tact. "He was around the B side hallway last I saw him, but who knows where he could be now. Even though they're small, regular-sized people can slip away from you if you don't keep your eye on them."

"Thank you..." said Almika, and started off, but was caught on the shoulder by a strong hand. "Hey...no need to rush off like that! You want to have a quick snack first? I have the best little ones in the entire school," she said, and pulled out one from her purse. This one was a college boy of sorts, as evidenced by his formal school uniform. Black/brownish long hair that covered one amber colored eye, and dark colored skin. It almost looked like he had horns peeking through his hair. His appearance had a strange anime-convention appearance to it, his outfit probably bought from a costume store.

The tiny, black college boy sighed, rather than screamed. He just looked at Almika, then back to Lemon, and shook his head, as if he had been dealing with giantesses for a while now.

"Isn't he unique?" said Lemon. "Want a bite?" She brought the little one closer to Almika's lips.

"I thought you'd be able to tell, but apparently not! You see, I don't eat, squish or torture smaller human beings. I'm a gentle giantess, and that's that! There is no way you will ever get me to MMMPH!" Almika stopped as the little guy was stuffed between her lips mid-sentence. Her eyes focused hard on him, dilated so large that they could pop. The girl felt a warm sensation in her lips that came from his body. It started out isolated, but then suddenly spread throughout her whole being, down to her very bones, and she trembled with pleasure. An involuntary moan escaped her lips, while tongue reached out to taste. It was salty, but she liked salt. It would take just a gulp for her to eat him.

"Eat him?" Almika suddenly thought, and spat him out, his kicking body flying through the air. She realized what she had done and reached out to catch him, barely saving him from a splattery death below. The giantess stared down at his wet form for a moment.

"I-I can't eat him," Almika said, shuddering. "I told you, I...don't eat tiny people."

"That's no fun at all," Lemon said, taking the little college boy back, almost forcibly. Suddenly, he found himself between her teeth, and gave a scream as they clamped down on him, multiple times, driving the blood from his body, until he was a horrific mush being chewed in her molars like gum.

"But I know you wanted to. These lips said no," she said, poking at Almika's face, "but what did you other lips say?" She patted the front of Almika's skirt teasingly.

"Go away!" she cried, and before she knew it, she had ran...ran away from Lemon and her voracious tendencies. A wave of emotions clouded her brain. Her vision seemed to blur as she ran down hallway after hallway, the sounds of students talking seemingly becoming distant and hollow. She cursed herself even as she ran, "I never wanted a thing to do with vore, so why didn't I spit him out faster? How could I even think about swallowing?"

Chapter 8 by Kamaria

Chapter 8

Tiny howls of pain seemed to travel all by themselves throughout the hallway as Milly crandled the bleeding, broken body of the guy she had partially crushed before. His legs were the only thing damaged, it was a serious injury, but no vital organs appeared to be affected at all. She ran down the hallway, a small earthquake created as her feet pounded along. Milly had to help him. She had to correct her mistakes.

Breathless, she read the door number. It was hers alright. She grabbed the doorknob. A voice shouted from inside. "Hey! Don't come in!"

Milly had no time, despite the shouting, she flung open the door and barged in...

"WHAT THE HELL?!" came a shocked and angry scream, from June, moaning, sopping wet hands in her panties. Milly's face flashed instantly from pale to a deeper shade of red than most apples. Her eyes went wide and she reached again for the door to exit... "Never mind, come in!" June said, turning away from Milly, still quite obviously busy with herself. Milly's face and eyes were still frozen in that state even as she closed the door behind her and sat on the bed.

"Uhm...uhm...." Milly said, fidgeting with the person in her hands nervously. They shook uncontrollably as she struggled to regain her concentration.

"I said don't....worry about it...." June gasped, between gentle sighs of pleasure. Milly just shook her head, not sure of how to feel now. Then she realized the task at hand, and how important it was. She started at his legs, which were forced into an awkward, twisted position by the thousand-ton pressure exerted on them. Each time she even slightly touched them, he howled in pain. A pool of blood was gradually forming in the palm of her hand at an alarming rate. She looked closer, and then she knew why.

Bone fragments. Peeking through the mangled, blood-drenched flesh as if they were rose stems. The red fluid flowed freely from the openings, with nothing to stop it.

"There's a high-level of fracturing here," Milly said. "It's like the bones are broken in a dozen different places," she said. "God...I don't know what I can do for this...I'm not trained to be a surgeon..." Milly said to herself. "Even if I took you to one, I doubt you'd ever walk again..." Her voice stung worse than the wounds. "You might have to get an amputation, in all honesty."

His voice yelped back after a while. "I...don't care! I'd rather never walk again than die from this!" This young, naked, brown-haired man showed bravery in his voice, but felt himself going cold. If nothing was done soon, he'd bleed to death.

"W-what am I supposed to do?" Milly exclaimed. "I'm not prepared to do an amputation! I don't have the tools!" she said. Then turned to June with a concerned look on her face. "Are there any surgeons on campus or anything like that?"

June's light moans slowed down as she turned to answer. "Oh......There is one place...but...I don't know if they'll accept tiny people." she said. "I seriously doubt it. They're just...tiny, after all. If that one dies, you can simply pick one up somewhere else, you know."

"But that isn't the point!" Milly exclaimed, a bit of anger in her voice. "I want to save his life because...it's not right if he dies..."

"Go to G-202," said June casually, sighing, and turning away again, her moaning starting up again.

Milly wiped sweat drops from her head, and immediately, stood up and cradled the bleeding body as she carried it off. This wasn't supposed to happen to her, she was a trained medic, after all. But this seemed beyond any wound she could treat, and it drove like a rusty knife into her chest. She felt like she was going to fail. She couldn't fail, it was her job to save lives! Milly could not bear the sight of another person dying in her arms again...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And still Almika continued to search, her legs pushing her on through the long, slowly emptying halls of the university. She never stopped looking, never stopped asking for Chris. She wanted to find him alive, despite the fact that his chances of survival were low.

The weary girl found herself beginning to pant, sweat beats running down her face. Her lungs stung from dashing about so much, her eyes beginning to tear up, her eyelids threatening to slam shut on her. The hallways of the university turned into a complex, never-ending labyrinth that now repeated itself over and over. She couldn't be sure if she had been in a similar hallway before...

The university seemed like a different place at night. Somewhat lonely, with echoing halls, it made her feel alone. And lost. Eventually she began to grow so fatigued that reality was fading in and out. Her body was simply going through the motions of walking around and searching, with still no results. Could she possibly find Chris, who might already be a snack?

Chapter 9 by Kamaria

Chapter 9
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Only a night had passed, but to Almika, it felt like an eternity. An eternity in which Chris could have met his end. From the moment she woke that morning, she was up, searching for him yet again. There were few giantesses in the hallways at the start of the day, but it soon became busy again, just as it always did. Heather, still worried about Almika, had warned her:

"It's way too early to be up, you don't need to be out there in your condition. Do you intend to keep looking forever? I'm sorry to say it, but he's pro-"

"Shut up. You don't know a damn thing, do you. You could never know how much he means to me, especially not after the way you used him."

"I'll...help you." Heather said hesitantly.


Heather made good on her promise to help. She had split up with Almika earlier on when they began the search. The difference between them is that Heather made sure to go straight to her class in the morning when it was time. Almika couldn't give a damn about her class, her best friend was more important at the moment.

"Chris.....where are you..." she said drearily. By now she was getting quite a few stares from the student body. Many of them had seen her many times over looking for this 'pet' tiny.

"Why bother looking? He's probably already shoe-paste."

"I think I ate him this morning, hahaha..."

"If you love tiny people so much, then maybe you should be one. And you look like you'd go wonderfully with my breakfast..."

"Can we help?" finally said a blonde-haired girl. Almika stopped, and looked over at her. She was...gigantic. Around 500 feet, bigger than Almika by 300 feet. Clearly an older student, with her experienced, emerald-colored eyes telling as much of a story as her body height. She sounded legitimately concerned.

"How could you help me?" Almika asked.

"My name is Sara," she introduced herself, "and I..."

"There you are," rumbled another voice from behind. Almika turned to meet another giantess, even taller than Sara. Instead of a green schoolgirl uniform, she instead wore a formal businesswoman's outfit, grey as smoke. "Have you been enjoying yourself all morning?"

"No, I'm looking for Chris," Almika said, her hands shivering as she looked up slowly. A pair of accusing, red eyes met hers.

"Who's Chris? This 'pet' I keep hearing students tell me you're looking for?" the woman said, her voice chilling Almika to the bone. "Do you realize that you've been disrupting others with your pathetic little games?!" Her hand lashed out, and clasped tightly around Almika's. It was far from a warm embrace.

"Ow......get off of me!" Almika said, protesting. Could staff do that?

"Come on. We'll let the headmistress decide what we should do with you," said the woman with finality. And before she knew it, Almika was on her way to what felt like certain doom. Even though she felt like she didn't do anything wrong, the feeling of inevitable tragedy built. It was just like in high school, when you found yourself walking to the principal's office for a reason unknown to you. You wouldn't know how screwed you were until you actually got there...

The woman eventually lead Almika to a heavily furnished door, and pushed her a little towards it. "In there. Now. She'll be with you shortly."

Almika turned the knob with a shivering hand, her other crossed over her body as if to protect herself. She shut her eyes as the door opened, and stood there for a moment before finally opening them.

A small office stood before her. It was suited exactly for someone around her size. The shelves were decorated with awards, written in an unknown language. Latin, maybe? The books were similar in language. Then she looked closer at one of the decorations. It was a tiny person, in a cage, and he was waving his arms silently, mouthing the words, "Help..."

Instinctively, she reached for the cage. She knew she could help him...except, her hands jerked back involuntarily when another door, to the side, turned. She closed the door that was behind her just as the other one opened, and a young woman walked in.

She was beyond the accepted words for 'beautiful'. Creamy, smooth skin, black hair styled perfectly and tied back into a bun, a beautiful outfit, colored like a reaper's robe, that could never have come from even the most expensive clothes store, because of the way it seemed to fit just for her. Colorful, blue eyes that had all the youth in the world, and yet a hundred years worth behind them. It was like looking at a painting that had come to life and began walking around. Hesitantly, Almika sat down in the chair across from where she sat, and waited, her own eyes meeting the headmistress'. The woman folded her hands and rocked a little in her seat, silently studying Almika for a while. The only sound for a full minute was the slight squeaking of the chair, but Almika never dared start the conversation. That honor was for the headmistress, who finally began with...

"Candy?" She reached under her desk and pulled out a bowl filled with chocolate squares. Almika looked at them with distrust. The woman didn't blink. "Silly, I promise they're not poison."

Almika took one finally, feeling as if she were obligated to, and bit down on the end of one. "Thank you..."

The woman smiled slightly. "I am Headmistress Rydia Young. You may address me as "Headmistress" or Ms. Young, whichever you prefer. I don't care which."

"Yes, Headmistress..." Almika said, as if she were automated. Ms. Young continued, even as she reached back into one of the cages on the shelf and pulled out a shivering, small red haired man.

"Now, what seems to be the problem?" she said, her soft, red lips curling into a smile...and then closing around the man's right arm gently. He begged silently for a few seconds, but when they withdrew, the man was crying, and missing that arm. She swallowed as if it were a wet noodle.

"Uhm, uhm..." Almika said, her hands beginning to shake again. "T-th...well..it's...you see...I..."

"Go on...." Ms. Young said even as her lips sucked on the bloody stump, as the little guy let out an inhuman scream for his life. Almika didn't dare show a defiant eye towards the headmistress, but she somehow saw the hidden anger anyway, and was amused.

".......I lost my best friend, Chris, and I've been searching for him since last night," Almika finally blurted out. "I wanted to find him before....."

The headmistress casually ran her smooth tongue along the red-haired boy.
"Is that all it is?" she said, reaching over and patting Almika's head a little, her heart skipping a beat as she went pale. "Then you don't need to worry. Just go on to your classes, and don't worry about him."

"But I have to find him," insisted Almika, now showing a little bit of anger.

"He'll be...well taken care of," she said, smiling, and then the smile descended on the young man once more, engulfing more of his body. Almika went completely silent as she heard a tiny crunch, and a scream as the lips were removed from his body, nearly half of his torso removed, his inner warmth spilling out onto the desk. Ms. Young's smile was now a crimson death.

"Stop it!" Almika said, covering her mouth immediately after. The headmistress seemed amused.

"If you insist..." said the headmistress, who gently eased the red-haired boy back into his cage. The agonizing screams had turned into hopeless cries and shudders as blood poured out of his mouth, and he reached helplessly with one arm out to Almika. He tried to say something, but he only choked on his own blood. "Did you not take vore class?"

"I don't want that class," Almika said, standing up. She wanted to reach out and help the suffering man, but felt as if it would be futile.

"Yes, you do," Ms. Young said. "If you did not like vore, then perhaps you would have noticed what's in that chocolate square...."

Almika looked down, and let out a scream of horror. She had bitten a millimeter away from the arm of a tiny man, still moving, encased deep in the chocolate.

Chapter 10 by Kamaria

Chapter 10

Chris' life was flashing back and forth before his very eyes as another powerful shockwave nearly threw him and his comrades off their feet. A loud rumbling rang in their ears for several seconds. A moment of silence, and then another concussion-like wave. But this time a playful, booming voice joined along with it.

"That's right! Run, little ones..." boomed the giantess, her dark green eyes casting down like deadly searchlights from her deadly silhouette (sp) on the tiny group. Long, golden locks of hair swayed back and forth gently with each motion. "...skitter about like the ants that you are..." She couldn't help but giggle after that line, stomping the ground again behind the running group.

"What the hell are we supposed to do now, Jesse?!" yelled Chris between the shockwaves.

"I honestly don't know!" screamed the brown haired young man running alongside Chris. He was about his age, with a formal schoolboy outfit on. Still alongside him was another male, slightly older, who looked at the other two with worried eyes. "She's persistent-Shit, weave!"

The group shifted direction suddenly to the left just as a shadow cast over them, and a giant brown shoe quickly replaced the area they were in. The air pressure from the step pushed them so hard they almost tumbled over several times.

The older male spoke, "She's only playing! I've seen her do this before. But she won't screw along for much longer until..."

The rumbling stopped briefly, as the shadow behind them shifted slightly. The giantess slipped two fingers into the heel of her shoe, and gently wiggled, pulling her socked foot free. She followed suit with the sock, slowly slipping her bare, silky foot out of it, and gently placing it on the ground. Her other shoe and sock came off just as quickly. Then the rumbling suddenly resumed, only this time, the stomps were harsher, and quicker, and the giantess...had slipped her hand into her panties. "One step...will end it all," she declared slowly, her steps delicate, seductive, yet strong.

A chill ran down Chris' spine as her voice carried down to him. The giantess continued, standing over the ground now, tapping one foot. "If one of you gives in willingly, I'll spare the rest."

"You're full of shit," Jesse said, shaking his fist, but before he could continue, the older male stepped up. There was a grim look on his face. He had made his decision.

"I'll go, guys. You don't have much other chance." And with that, he marched on forward to the waiting giantess. An evil smirk spread across her lips, as if that was what she had been waiting for.

"John, don't!" Jesse said suddenly. "Why must you choose death so easily?!"

"Because he wants it," the giantess said seductively, dragging her foot back a little. "He wants to die like a bug. It's what you've always dreamed of, isn't it..." She flexed her foot a bit, as if it were beckoning him. "Don't think I haven't seen you staring at them."

"Shut up. I don't care about any of that," John said, shivering a little. "I just...want to save my friends...."

"You will...if you do what I say..." the giantess boomed, a moan escaping her lips. "Lay down," she said.

"DON'T!" called Chris. John ignored him, and laid down. The giantess began, slowly tracing her big toe along John's little body. He shuddered slightly, and she felt it, smirking. "Don't look so sad," she cooed. "You're pleasuring me....you're giving me the ultimate orgasm...." Then suddenly, a scream escaped his lips that was rarely heard even in the worst nightmares, as his leg was slowly being compressed. The two males covered their eyes, but her voice insisted. "Watch!" she declared. "Or you two meet the same fate!"

"I can't..." Jesse said, and hung his head in shame. Chris stared up at the giantess in disbelief, and then suddenly, noticed something. Something only he would notice. He stepped forward. There was one chance at this, and it would be one of the most dangerous things ever done in human history.

"Hey up there, beautiful!" he shouted. "Can I bury my face in your white-hot panties?"

The pressure stopped. Her foot slid away from John, as she gawked down, her eyes wide...and then suddenly fuming. Her fist squirted blood as she squeezed it far too tight. "What the fuck did you just say to me?!"

"I asked if I could bury my face in your white-hot panties!" he called out. "I can smell their nice scent from down here!"

"You little SHIT!" she screamed, stomping her foot as hard as she could. "I'm going to squish your intestines out!"

But before she could grind Chris out underfoot, a hand reached down and scooped up all three of the little guys.

"They're causing you problems, are they?" a female voice said.

"That guy in the middle!" the furious giantess screamed, shaking her finger at Chris. "I want to squeeze him dry underfoot!"

"I'll do you one better," the new giantess said. "I'll take him to my room, and snap his legs off with my teeth," she said, showing her gleaming pearly whites. "Once that's done, I'll suck him dry from the gaping, bloody hole, guts and all. His intestines will be like a delicious spaghetti..." Chris' blood drained out of his face. He shook heavily, sweat pouring out of him.

"Thanks, Sara!" said the giantess. "I actually have to get to class now. Tape it for me, ok?"

She walked off, with an even bigger smile on her face than she had previously. Then Sara looked down at the little guys, serious for a moment, and then smiled.

"You're scary, you know that?" Jesse said, wiping a bead of sweat from his face. "I got chills."

"Please, you know I'd never do anything like that!" Sara said. "I just had to put on a little show for the psycho horndog." She smirked. "I keep telling you not to run into her."

----------------------------------------------------------------
Almika's body was shaking with every step she took out of the headmistress' office. She never wanted to see her, or anybody like her, again as long as she lived.

A blonde giantess suddenly stormed past, as if Almika wasn't there. "They're perverts! All of them!" She was holding her skirt down very tightly, as if she had been violated. A feeling came over Almika...could it be?

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=822