Shrunk at College: Chaotic Gaming by Sheograth
Summary:

This is a Shrunk at College side story, focusing on the characters Diana Williams, Liz Orfino, Anita Li, and Tanya Deshmukh. If you're fans of any of these characters, then you should enjoy the story!

In this story, Diana Williams is given a special shrinking device, and decides to invite you and many of your friends for an awesome Summer get together at her apartment. And you have quite the unique roll, as she plans on shrinking you and letting you just run wild.

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

I'm also on Discord. Feel free to message me there @Sheograth10 #5326 if you want to chat or have any questions about my stories. I'm pretty active over there.

 


Categories: Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Instant Size Change, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Shrunk at College: Anthology Collection
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 23403 Read: 60466 Published: January 21 2019 Updated: March 19 2020
Story Notes:

Character Bios

Diana Williams

Diana is one of your oldest friends. You both grew up together and were both in the band program when you were in high school. Because of the age gap though, you only got one year with her back when you were a freshman and she was a senior. You were both in the same instrument section, so she took you under her wing, so to speak. During one after-school practice, she ended up seeing the site Giantess World on your phone, making it so she was the only one who knew about your fetish before all of the shrinkings started happening, although she takes it in stride.

But when she finished her undergrad, she started working at the university you’re currently at as an assistant to one of the dorm’s Resident Director.

Appearance-wise, she is a moderately tall blonde haired white woman, standing at 5'11" (and a half). She has size 10.5 feet, and she's 26 years old. Her hair is long and flowing usually, but she likes to keep it in a ponytail most of the time. She has a few freckles and bright blue eyes, and light tan skin, because she loves being outside, either playing sports or simply taking a nice walk.

 

Liz Orfino

Liz was your professor last semester, and due to your shrinking, you ended up befriending her. And since she planned to take on a more research heavy role from now on, you didn’t have to think about her as a professor anymore, which she appreciates.

She is a moderately shorter White woman, standing at about 5’7”, and has orange hair and is fair skinned, along with some freckles on her cheeks. You weren't sure of exactly how old she was, but you assume that she was probably in her early 30s, or maybe even late 20s. You wonder why this piece of info was so much less precise than everything else here, but it really wasn't a huge concern. She also has light hazel colored eyes. She has a shoe size of 9.

 

Anita Li

She is an old friend of yours, back to your childhood. When you were little, you'd play together, as she was a neighbor of yours. In some ways, you saw her as a kind of older sister, or at least a reliable friend to give you life advice. And you, Anita, and Diana were all really close, and Diana might have been Anita's best friend overall. When you eventually made it to high school, she was already a senior. You joined the band program, and she was a member of a different section, but you were still able to hang out a lot.

By the time Anita graduated and went for college, you were still able to keep in touch, thanks to social media. But when you made the jump to college, she quickly messaged you to tell you that she worked at the university's library. That gave you the chance to keep that friendship strong, and you were glad that you had that opportunity.

Appearance wise, she is a moderately tall Asian woman, standing at 5’10”. She's 26 years old, but she barely acts how you might assume an 'adult' might, only being as responsible as is needed. She has dark black hair that goes down to her shoulders, and she wears it in a part going over the left side. She also has dark black eyes. She wears a pair of thick-rimmed glasses. She has a shoe size of 11.

She's an extremely relaxed and self-described 'chill' person. Sometimes she can come across as blunt or sarcastic, but she just says things honestly. If she says something to you that might sound like a bit of teasing, she just doesn't always notice when a topic could be embarrassing, because she doesn't often get embarrassed by things, so she doesn't judge much on others either.

 

Tanya Deshmukh

Tanya is a 27-year-old Indian American woman, who grew up in Southern California, and is a chemistry grad student.  

She met you when you both worked at the same place for a work-study job, and you've been good friends ever since. She has a highly outgoing and energetic disposition, and that personality was precisely why you guys became such fast friends. She's even helped you when you've had science classes that you struggle with since she's practically an expert compared to you. She is good friends with Liz, Anita, and Diana; although you are unaware of their mutual friendships.

Tanya stands at about 5’11”. She has dark black hair, which she typically wears in a ponytail, and a light tan complexion. Her most noticeable feature are her piercing turquoise eyes. She has a shoe size of 12.

1. Ch 1: Fun Times with Diana by Sheograth

2. Ch 2: Stuck to Liz's Toes by Sheograth

3. Ch 3: Gaming with Liz's Toes by Sheograth

4. Ch 4: It's Tanya Time by Sheograth

5. Ch 5: Twister! (Part 1) by Sheograth

6. Ch 6: Twister! (Part 2) by Sheograth

7. Ch 7: Role-playing? (Part 1) by Sheograth

8. Ch 8: Role Playing; Anita's Turn! by Sheograth

9. Ch 9: Anita's Quick Game by Sheograth

Ch 1: Fun Times with Diana by Sheograth
Author's Notes:

TAGS: Feet, Toes, In-shoe (all Diana)

 

Shrunk at College: Chaotic Gaming

Check Story Notes for Character Bios!!

It was late July, and the weather was warm and toasty. Your Summer break was nice so far, as you’ve had a chance to spend time with all of your close friends at various points of the vacation. However, one of your friends would receive a package that would spice things up significantly...

 

Diana Williams, one of your oldest friends, received a mysterious package today, and it prompted her to call you to invite you right over. And when you arrive, she leads you into her living room, as she was wearing a plain blue T-shirt and a pair of purple short shorts, without socks or shoes on. She has you sit down on the couch, while she walks into her bedroom to get something that she claims is ‘a surprise’.

So you wait patiently until she comes back wearing a suspicious looking watch, as she says “Ready for your surprise…?” You simply nod, so she presses a small button on the wristwatch, causing a flash of light to envelop you, blinding you for a few seconds. Once you regain your sight and rub your eyes, you were about to yell at Diana for doing that, but you were silenced by what you saw.

You’re not sure how, but instead of Diana’s living room, you were currently standing on a light brown looking structure, which felt incredibly soft. And as you slowly looked forward and up, you notice a sight that was all too familiar to you by now. You don’t quite understand, but you were staring at the monolithic form of Diana, as she happily towered over you.

As you wordlessly stared up at her, she giggles and says “Lost for words little guy? Or are you just that excited…?” At first, Diana’s speaking caused you to wince in pain from the sheer volume, causing her to tap a few more buttons, which caused the pain in your ears to completely dissipate. After that, she smiles and says “That better? You’re about half an inch tall right now, by the way...” You nod, before asking just how in the world she did this, causing her to giggle and say “That’s the prime question, isn’t it? Basically, I have no clue!”

Upon hearing that, you stare up at Diana with a look that was mixed with annoyance and acceptance, as she says “Yeah, I feel like we never get explanations whenever you shrink or we find ways to shrink you. But all I really got was a letter essentially wishing for you to have a fun break. Should we really question these things…?”

You nod and say that it’s usually better to not ask questions in these situations, causing Diana to nod back and say “My thoughts exactly. But having this little device inspired me, so hear me out on this idea…” Before she begins, she pinches you between her right thumb and index finger, before plopping down and dropping you in her left palm.

And now that you were relocated, she says “Tomorrow, I’m gonna invite a few friends over to hang, and you’re gonna have quite the adventure.” You don’t know what she means, so you stay quiet as she continues, saying “I’m planning on inviting Liz, Anita, and Tanya. And we’ll have a bunch of fun playing video games and generally chilling out.” Since you haven’t heard about your role yet, you ask about that, causing her to smirk and say “Well, I’m not gonna tell you just yet. Consider it a surprise for now...”

Even you don’t know your role in this yet, you trust Diana to make it exciting, causing her to smile while saying “I had a feeling you’d say that…” But then you ask about a change of clothes, causing her to tap her chin while saying “I’m glad you can still think of the important stuff in the face of all this. But I did think about that too. How about you lend me your keys and I’ll grab some clothes? I’ll even let you ride in one of my socks…”

Upon hearing that, you were already sold, and Diana knew this as she bit her lower lip and added, saying “I missed you being tiny oh so much… I’d be so happy if I could get you between my toes again…” You start to nod and say that you’d gladly go in her socks, and add that your apartment key was in your pocket, causing her to smirk and say “Yay!” You then pull out your key and Diana moves you toward the end table so you can drop it onto it. And once it was in position, she grows the key so she could actually use it.

Following that, Diana carries you into her room, after which she opens a drawer and pulls out a pair of black ankle socks with star designs on them. When you see the socks, you say that they looked cute, causing her to smile and say “Thank you! Good thing you’ll be getting an even closer look, huh?” You nod in response, thoroughly looking forward to going in those socks, so she quickly sits on her bed and opens one of them up.

Now that she has the sock open, she says “It’s almost 90 degrees out today, so you’d better be prepared. You sure you’ll be able to handle this?” You nod and say that you’ll manage just fine, causing her to giggle and say “You still love to act tough, huh? Well, I’ll have my answer once I get back…”

After saying that, Diana drops you into her sock, before sliding it right on tight, making sure to cram you deep between her big toe and 2nd toe. And after that, she shoves on her sneakers and starts to leave the apartment, grabbing your key on the way out…

 

With Diana out of her apartment, she begins her walk toward your apartment, thoroughly happy that you were stuck between her toes. As she walks to her destination, she feels you struggle with each and every step, as you were constantly pounded into submission under her full weight. And she moved at a brisk pace, not allowing you any moments to catch your breath as if she wanted your thoughts to be of her and her alone right now.

And she really wasn’t kidding about the heat, as the temperature was almost sweltering out today, and that only made the inner confines of her sneaker and sock all the more oppressive. From Diana being outside for just a few minutes, she was already sweating heavily, and that of course extended to her long and slender toes. The sweat practically poured out onto you in generous helpings, as Diana made her way down the block, quite happy with your current location.

Eventually, Diana reaches a cross-walk during a red light, so she patiently waits for her turn to cross. And as she waits, she starts to tap the tip of her shoe into the pavement, knocking you all around the inside of her sock. She refuses to let up, forcing you to be thrown under and between each of her sweaty toes, acting almost like a personal but bug-sized rag for her foot. Occasionally, you’d end up stuck between her toes for multiple shoe taps, which only caused you to be battered even more.

But once the light changed, Diana continued on her journey, while you ended up stuck between her 4th toe and pinky toe by the time she resumed walking. And for the remainder of her walk, you were pounded into by those 2 toes, coating you in her sweat the entire time…

 

When Diana finally reaches your apartment, she goes inside and pops off her sneakers, giving you a partial bit of relief as the pressure slightly reduced. And now that she made herself more comfortable, she picks out some clothes for the next few days, just in case things go differently tomorrow. Once she picked out the clothes, she put them in a bag she brought and then shrunk it all, before dropping it in one of her pockets. As she looked for the right things to pick, she vigorously squeezed and wiggled her toes, endlessly tormenting you within her sock.

She would skillfully pass you from toe space to toe space, ensuring that you’d get intimately acquainted with every crevice that formed along her foot, enjoying your weak struggling most of all. But once she was finished, she goes over to your couch and turns on your TV and your Xbox, as she says “I kinda wanna play Shovel Knight. You don’t mind, do you?” But then she taps her chin before adding, saying “Wait, you can’t really answer huh. I know! Give me 1 lick for yes and 100 licks for no…”

You’re well aware of why she gave you such an unreasonable number for saying no, but you had no objections to her playing, so you give her one hearty lick, running your tongue up the toe space you were currently trapped in. Diana immediately smiles before saying “Why thank you! You’re such a good friend…”

But after saying this, she starts up the game and hovers over your completed file. And as it was selected, she says “I kinda don’t feel like making a whole new file. Would you mind if I just saved over yours…?” Upon hearing that, you start to freak out a little, since you worked really hard to get all of the feats and beat all the challenges. Diana almost reads your mind as she says “How about this: give me 1 lick if you don’t mind but give me 50 licks if you do!”

You immediately start licking that toe space rapidly, causing Diana to giggle before tightly squeezing her toes, preventing you from moving an inch. And as she giggles, she says “I was kidding… I didn’t think you’d actually go for it… I know how hard you must have worked at it, so I’ll start a new file.” But then she smirks and adds, saying “Feel free to keep on licking though, because your tiny tongue feels nice on my hot toes. You’d be surprised how much cooler you’d make me feel…”

Upon hearing her request, you oblige, slowly but constantly licking Diana’s heavily sweaty toes. Honestly, they tasted almost heavenly, so you had no problem with doing this, especially with the thought of the amazing day that was ahead of you. And so Diana began to play Shovel Knight, starting a new file, while happily scrunching her toes into you. As she played through the game, she tapped the ball of her foot to the beat of the music, battering you without end.

Diana made it through the Plains of Passage without any real difficulty, even defeating the Black Knight without dying, causing her to happily stomp her foot, almost knocking the air from your lungs. After doing this, she giggles and says “Oh, whoops… If you’re okay, just give me a big lick so I’ll know!” You didn’t want Diana to worry, even though you had a sneaking suspicion that she wasn’t concerned in the slightest, so you lick Diana’s pinky toe thoroughly.

She pins you roughly under it once she feels you do this, as she says “Oh you’re so sweet… I’m not sure if I told you yet, but you make the best toe bug. Would you be opposed to being my full-time worker?” Then she taps her chin before adding, saying “I’ve got a brilliant idea! If you agree with my bit of career advice, just lick my toe once. But if you disagree, then you’ll need to lick 200 times! It’s not like I can hear your answer right now…”

While the thought was a bit tempting, and you’re sure that Diana was doing this purposely, you still value your independence. Because of that, you quickly start licking Diana’s toe space rapidly, causing her to giggle and say “That was also a joke… But I still appreciate all of the licks!” Following that bit of teasing, Diana continues on to Pridemoor Keep, in order to challenge King Knight.

With this level, Diana had more trouble, specifically when trying to get the optional music sheets. One room, in particular, was fairly tricky for Diana, and at the last moment, she falls into a pit, causing her to die. And upon respawning at the checkpoint, she grinds the ball of her foot into the floor, mercilessly crushing you. As she does this, she grumbles and says “I lost a bunch of gold…”

She carefully returns to that area to reclaim her lost gold, moving far more slowly this time. Unfortunately for her, most of the gold was hovering over the same pit that defeated her last time, so she makes a perilous jump to get the money. She manages to get 2 of the 3 gold bags, but as soon as she landed, she lost her footing and fell down again. Because of that, she permanently lost that final gold bag, causing her to angrily stomp her foot, almost knocking you unconscious.

But then she takes a deep breath and mumbles, saying “I won’t let it get to me. If I get frustrated, I’ll just play worse…” So Diana cools down a bit, while using you as a tiny stress toy for her still moderately sweaty toes, and eventually finishes the level and reaches King Knight himself. And as she battles against him, she clenches her toes tightly as her health slowly went down, enveloping your entire body in her fairly sweaty flesh. Thankfully, she manages to defeat King Knight before dying herself, causing her to jump up and bounce in celebration, nearly crushing you.

After finishing the level, Diana plops back down and switches to watch a movie, while saying “I hope you don’t mind me chilling and watching a movie. Of course, you get to stay right where you are, free of charge!” Even if you wanted to protest, you couldn’t, and your powerlessness was even further shown once Diana starts to scrunch her toes yet again, burying you in sweaty flesh.

With that, she stretches out on the couch and begins watching her movie, happily keeping you lodged between her 2nd and 3rd toes. While she watched, she’d repeatedly wiggle her toes, aggressively rubbing between those titanic walls of flesh. But strangely, her toe wiggling started to gradually slow down, before she stopped completely. You were left confused for a moment, until you start to hear a low groan coming from Diana, making you realize that she fell asleep while watching the movie.

And now that she was asleep, you carefully move deeper between her toes, wanting to get comfy while she napped the afternoon away…

 

Diana ended up sleeping for about an hour and a half, while you thoroughly relaxed between her highly warm and heavenly toes until she finally woke up. And when she did, she yawned groggily, before standing to stretch. After doing this, she wipes her eyes before saying “I can’t believe I fell asleep… What was I going to do…?” She then starts to look around, before saying “I wonder where he went… I guess he trusts me to be in his apartment alone…”

Surprisingly, Diana seemed to have forgotten about your current situation, which was pretty worrisome, since she was the one who put you in her sock in the first place. And since she shrunk all your clothes, she wouldn’t have an obvious reminder of you, so you start licking her toes again. She doesn’t seem to really notice this time, so you change tactics and bite the space between her toes instead.

She instantly jumps back, before grinding the ball of her foot into the floor, while saying “Did a bug fall into my sock…?” But then she scratches her hair a bit while thinking on that, before finally saying “Oh shoot, I forgot all about him, didn’t I?” After that, she lightly taps her foot while adding “Oh who am I kidding? I’m your bestest friend, so of course, you don’t mind!” You didn’t want to admit she was right, but she was right, so you start kissing the space between her toes in thanks for remembering you.

Diana simply giggles and says “You’re the best little toe toy… But I think I’m gonna head back now. I hope you enjoy the walk back…” And true to her word, Diana shoves back on her sneakers before returning to her own apartment, gleefully treading on you with every step. You were swiftly reminded of today’s extreme heat, as a walk in town in mid-afternoon was rough for the both of you, especially since you were coated in buckets worth of Diana’s sweat.

But before long, she returns home and pries off her sneakers and socks, before picking you out from between her highly sweaty toes and tossing you onto the couch. And after you got up and brushed yourself off, she smirks before saying “You look pretty rough… Had a nice time?”

You nod, causing her to grin and say “Perfect! Expect even more fun tomorrow…” After that, Diana walks away and comes back with her pair of brown moccasins, before saying “I can make us some dinner; as long as you spend a quick shift in one of these babies. Sound like a fair trade?”

You nod again, finding it a completely win-win situation since you’d be getting a free dinner and at least an hour in her well-used moccasins. After that response, Diana roughly snatches you up and carelessly drops you into her moccasin, while saying “Be sure to properly pamper my toes, okay? You wouldn’t want me to leave you in my moccasin while I eat…” Diana’s moccasin carried a heavy odor, which was absolutely amazing to you, especially since you were getting to stand in the same moccasins that you’ve always fantasized about. And then Diana shuffles on the moccasin, pinning you directly under her 2nd toe.

With that instruction, you listen and do as you were told, and immediately start licking, causing her to giggle while she made you both dinner. And while she cooked, she’d chaotically shoeplay, casually tossing her moccasin around and dizzying you in the process. But you’ve always enjoyed watching Diana’s ferocious shoeplay, so getting to be inside one of those shoes was nearly jaw-dropping for you.

After about half an hour, Diana finishes cooking dinner and finally releases you from the grasp of her toes. And now that you were free, she walks you over to the sink and strips and washes you off, not even giving you a chance to feel embarrassed. As she does this, she says “Why feel embarrassed… We’ve been friends since we were kids. It’s not like I can make out many details while you’re at this size…”

That logic was sound, so you just relax as her fingers roughly press into you, rubbing the soap along your tiny body, washing away the layers of sweat that Diana expelled onto you. And once you were finished, she gives you a fresh pair of clothes, before growing you back to normal. You step back for a moment to adjust, so she goes in to hug you and say “Don’t get used to this… I’m gonna shrink you once you finish eating. You’re not gonna be normally sized for a few days after this…”

You just silently nod, supremely excited for tomorrow, so she leads you to the table to eat. And as you both ate, you casually chatted as if you didn’t just spend a good chunk of your day between her toes. You guys spend about a half an hour eating and talking, finding fun to just chat, since you guys had a long history. But once you finish, Diana smirks and says “Remember what I said? You’d better appreciate your normal size because, for the new few days, you’re gonna be a tiny little bug…”

After that, Diana shrinks you again and plucks you up, before walking into the living room with you in hand. And when she sits down, she says “I bet you’re still wondering about what you’ll be doing during this get-together. Wanna hear it?”

You nod, so she says “Well, you’re gonna be the special surprise. You’ll be crashing with me tonight, and then I’ll let you loose once everybody arrives, without telling them… How’s that sound?” Upon hearing that, your eyes widen as you ask if they’ll all be there for a few days, causing her to nod and say “Yep! We’ll probably go out to eat and stuff, but we’ll be around for a good few days. And with the durability, you’ll be able to have as much fun as you want. Just try to avoid food, because you won’t be safe from getting eaten. Okay?”

You nod again, causing her to grin and say “And by the way, I expect you to hang around me at least once during this whole affair. I’m sure you’d rather mess around with the others, since they’ll be completely oblivious of even your existence, but don’t leave your best buddy hanging…” You agree completely with Diana, and say you’ll make sure to enter her shoes or something at least once during the adventure, causing her to happily smile and say “That’s good enough for me!”

But then she picks you back up and walks into her room, before saying “How about we watch a movie before bed? I’ll even allow you to sleep in my sock if you’re feeling brave…”

 

Diana goes onto her bed and turns on her TV, before dropping you between her impressively sized breasts, causing you to profusely blush. After that, she starts to giggle, causing the resulting rumbles to shake you to your core, as she says “Don’t feel bashful… You can snuggle as close as you want to me…”

So you take Diana up on her offer, and shuffle deeper between her amply large boobs, while you both start to watch the movie. Her chest felt insanely soft and warm, soothing you to your very soul, as her steady breathing fills your senses. But once the movie was all done, she picks you up and yawns, accidentally thrusting you off her palm and back into her cleavage, as she giggles and says “My bad…”

But then she taps her chin and says “How would you feel about sleeping between my boobs? If you’d like to, I’d let you…” You start to blush and nod, causing her to smirk at you while saying “Wow, no hesitation? You sure are a tiny perv…” Your eyes suddenly widen upon that accusation, causing her to giggle again and say “Kidding…”

After that though, Diana drops you onto the bed while getting changed, deciding to wear a thin pair of silk pajamas. And once she was ready, she picks you up and drops you right between her boobs, before roughly squeezing them together, ensuring that you’d be nicely plastered against the side of one of them. When she could determine that you wouldn’t be able to move, she shuffles into bed with you snugly enveloped between her giant boobs.

The night passes quickly, as you almost instantly fell asleep, where you both soundly slept until morning. And once you both woke up, Diana activated one of those special miniature shower devices, since she was apparently sent one too. And while you showered, she made breakfast, after which you both ate together.

This time, Diana decides against altering your size, so you have breakfast at your current half an inch height. And once you both were ready, Diana tidies up the apartment, while you sat on the table and relaxed. Before long, the time came for the guests to arrive, so Diana quickly picks you up and drops you under the couch, so you’d be hidden from view while still having a clear view of the front door.

After that, you both hear a knock at the door, causing Diana to smirk and say “Enjoy yourself, you adorable little bug…” She then walks to the door to let them all in…

 

Conveniently, they all arrived at the same time, so they filed in relatively quickly while they each greeted Diana.

Liz Orfino was the first one you could see, and she was currently wearing a blue short skirt and a lighter blue blouse shirt, along with a pair of white flats without socks on. She smiles and says “This sounds like a great idea Diana… I’m looking forward to a few days of fun together.”

You could see Anita Li next, and she was wearing a casual looking off-white tank top and a pair of short jean shorts, along with a pair of converse sneakers. She gives Diana a fist bump while saying “I’m ready for a chill time…”

And finally you could see Tanya Deshmukh, and she was dressed in a Marvel T-shirt and a pair of gray skinny jeans, along with a pair of brown leather flip-flops. She smiles happily while saying “This will be a great way to end Summer!”

Now that all of the guests arrived, they all walked into the living room together, causing a series of terrible quakes as they walked closer to the couch you were under. And once they sat down, Diana turned on the TV, silently curious about what kinds of mischief you’d get into.

While you watched from under the couch, you see each of the three women remove their shoes. Liz shuffled off her flats, moving them neatly to the side with her feet, before rubbing her feet together happily. Anita shoved off her sneakers and casually kicked them under the couch, causing them to nearly collide into you, revealing a pair of Kingdom Hearts themed ankle socks. And Tanya just shook off her flip-flops, and moved them to the side as well, before lazily cracking her toes.

Diana smiles once the TV was on and says “What do you guys wanna play first? I’ve got a ton of options prepared…”

And with the feet of all three women revealed to you (mostly) the only thing left to do was to pick somebody to approach first…

 

End Notes:

Hey everyone!

Hope you liked the first chapter of this new story. I'm working on the next chapter as I post this, but I'll probably update this one either once a week or maybe twice per week, depending on how I feel. This and DDLC will be updated concurrently, probably until DDLC is finished.

As a sneak peak, Liz will be focused on next, so look forward to that. As the story progresses, there should be plenty of unaware and aware interactions with each lady.

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

I'm also part of a Discord server, so feel free to drop by if you want to more easily see when I (and other authors) update stories. It's also an easy way to get in touch with me or other authors there, if you don't use Twitter.

https://discord.gg/m9DAtmx

Ch 2: Stuck to Liz's Toes by Sheograth
Author's Notes:

TAGS: Feet, Toes, In-shoe (all Liz)

 

You decide to first approach Liz, finding her resting bare feet to be particularly enticing for you, as she absentmindedly wiggling her toes. Because of how Liz positioned her feet, her soles were visible to you while still underneath the couch, and they looked highly clean. But you also noticed a few red spots, which implied that they were a bit sore from walking around in flats, and if you were a bit larger you’d definitely massage Liz’s feet for her.

Regardless of that, you walk toward Liz’s feet while avoiding Anita’s discarded sneakers, until you eventually reach those cream colored soles. At your current size, each of her toes was at least twice as large as you, which was both exciting and intimidating. And because you were standing right in front of her massive sole, every minor movement made by her toes caused you to shake, as she casually chatted with her friends.

While you were in front of her foot, you take the moment to smell her toes, while you had the chance. They carried a distinct lemon scent, which was probably caused by whichever lotion or body wash she used, and it smelled amazing to you. But before you could act yourself, Liz skillfully flicks her 2nd toe back, sending you tumbling away back under the couch.

Because of that, once you got up, you were able to see that Liz’s toenails were painted sky blue. But since your progress was just hampered by Liz’s absent-minded action, you briskly walk back toward her toes, as she continued to simply wiggle them about. And when you reach her foot again, you lean against her 2nd toe to take a breather, while also getting to appreciate her perfectly soft pad of flesh. But before you could react, Liz tilts her foot forward just enough to accidentally scoop you up under her toes, causing you to be trapped between them and the upper ball of her foot.

And as you were now stuck to Liz’s fresh yet slightly sore bare toes, she immediately starts to scrunch them, repeatedly pressing you into the highly soft flesh. In the back of her mind, she noticed your presence only as a source of minor irritation, so she just continued scrunching her toes while deciding with everyone on what to play.

During that inevitable discussion, you were fated to just remain a plaything for Liz’s highly energetic and aggressive toes, and you couldn’t think of a better start to the day...

As the host, Diana speaks first, saying “Since a few of you brought over your systems over these last few days we’ve got a lot of options. How do you guys feel about playing the new Hitman game?”

Liz speaks first, while roughly clenching her toes, inadvertently smothering you against the smooth and soft flesh. She says “Wait, I thought Hitman was singleplayer? How are we supposed to play together?”

Anita responds, saying “This was my idea so I can explain it. Basically, we’ll all play a level one by one, and the one who does the best at it wins. There is a multiplayer mode, but we can’t really do it split screen…” She then shrugs and says “I thought it was unique…”

Upon hearing that, Tanya smiles and says “Oh that does sound unique. I’m happy with that idea!”

Liz nods and says “Now that I actually get it; I’m game too!” Her toes seemed to mirror her enthusiasm for this idea, as they suddenly start to manically wiggle about, vigorously assaulting your tiny body in the process.

Diana smiles after hearing all of this, so she says “In that case, I’ll start setting everything up!”

While she does this, they casually chat, while you were brutally attacked by Liz’s overly curious toes…

 

Tanya turns to Liz and says “Are you looking forward to working in the Political Science Department office, rather than doing professor stuff for classes?”

Liz nods and says “Definitely! I think that teaching just isn’t for me, so I’m glad I had this last semester to figure that out.” As much of a cool and awesome friend as Liz was, she was just a terrible instructor, so you’re relieved that she won’t be a professor anymore. But then Liz suddenly clamps down her toes, roughly burying you in a sea of fragrant toe flesh, as if she had sensed your complaints about her teaching skill.

But then Anita chimes in and says “By the way Liz, did you have to fail anybody?”

Suddenly, Liz starts to nervously grind the ball of her foot into the floor, roughly crushing you into the carpet. As she does that, she gasps while saying “Anita… I’m not supposed to share that info!”

Anita just raises her hands indifferently and says “Oh, my bad…” Liz sighs in response, as Anita then says “Well, did you have any students ‘convince you’ to pass them…?”

Tanya, who was in the middle of drinking a bit of water, nearly chokes on it while muttering “Anita… Why would you ask that…?”

Liz’s eyes widen upon hearing the question, as she tightly squeezes her toes, thoroughly smashing the air right out of her lungs, as she struggles to respond.

Anita pats Liz’s back softly and says “I was just kidding… Just kidding…”

While Liz glares at her friend, Diana looks over and smirks, before saying “But what about him…? You definitely passed him and I’m sure he didn’t do all your assignments…”

It was clear to all of them that Diana was referring to you, causing Liz to start to slightly sweat out of nervousness, swiftly coating you in toe sweat as a result. And as that happened, she stammers, saying “Umm… T-that’s different! I let him slide a bunch because he couldn’t feasibly finish his work after being shrunken for the majority of the semester…”

Anita instantly follows-up on Diana’s question, as she lightly jabs Liz’s side and says “Oh you can tell us… It’s obvious you used him as a stress toy in exchange for a better grade…”

At this point, Tanya decides to interject and says “Well we all had our fun with him at some point when he shrunk. Is it really fair to single Liz out?” Upon hearing that, Liz’s toes ease their grip on you a bit, making you think that she really appreciated Tanya’s statement. And in order for you to make her feel better yourself, you press your face deeply between her 3rd and 4th toes and start kissing that now somewhat sweaty crevice. But in response to that, Liz roughly clenches her toes, overwhelming your senses with her foot’s natural odor.

After that, Liz nods and says “Exactly! And I made sure that he did enough makeup work to compensate.” And then she glares at Diana and Anita and says “I’m sure you both worked the poor guy to the bone…”

Anita grins proudly and says “Duh… Of course, I’d make the most of the little guy while he was so little. I’ve had my suspicions about his foot fetish for a long time, so getting to confirm it and getting so much pampering was a no brainer… I probably figured the feet part out before he even did...” You feel a bit embarrassed that Anita was bragging about knowing about your foot fetish, so you bury your head in Liz’s toes to tune her out, and her toes do you the favor of clenching over you to drown out your friend.

Diana nods while plugging in the PS4 and says “Same for me over here! I’m sure I knew that he had some kind of liking for feet before he understood it himself… I even knew about his whole shrinking fetish beforehand, so I definitely did some thorough experimenting with the little dude.” It sounds like more and more of your dirty laundry was getting aired, so you begin nuzzling your face against the barely dirty toe crevice, hoping for them to squeeze you until you passed out. Unfortunately for you, they made sure to squeeze you just long enough before passing out, forcing you to continue to listen to the conversation as it grew more and more embarrassing.

After hearing all of that, Tanya rubs the back of her neck and says “While we’re on the subject, I kinda figured out the foot fetish part myself back when I helped him with a science course. I kinda accidentally forced it out of him, but I swore to keep it a secret. But now that isn’t really needed anymore, huh?”

Tanya just reminded you of the time where she unintentionally kept planting her feet on you while trying to tutor you, until eventually realizing that you had a fetish for women’s feet. Even though she said she’d never tell anyone, you offered to give her foot massages whenever she wanted as a way of thanks, which she definitely did appreciate. You’re glad that she kept that part out of her story since it’d surely just get the rest of them to nudge you to give them regular foot massages. But upon further reflection, and upon staring at the monolithic toes that flanked you, you realize that having to do that wasn’t a terrible fate at all.

But then Liz sadly sighs and says “The most I knew was that he had a habit of staring at girl’s feet during class; mine included at times. Honestly, I just assumed that he was staring off into space, but I know differently now. It didn’t bother me, because he was easy to deal with in general.” Since Liz sounded down for not being part of the loop, you begin licking the toe crevice that your head was crammed in, causing her to reflexively wiggle her toes.

It also made you incredibly grateful that she never learned that you were stuck under her office desk for almost most of the night one night. Since that was the first day you two really even interacted, it would have just left a sour mark on your friendship, although the sensation of being thoughtlessly abused by Liz’s feet while she did her work above the desk never truly left your mind. Thinking about it did give you a brief need to be bullied, so you bite Liz’s toe just hard enough to get an unconscious reaction out of her, causing her to ruthlessly squeeze her toes over your puny body.

The others notice Liz’s disappointment too, as Tanya says “You shouldn’t worry about it, Liz! You only really got to know him back when he shrank originally. I’ve been friends with him for a few years now, and Diana and Anita knew him since he was a little kid…”

Anita nods and says “Yeah, I knew him back when he was actually a little shrimp. Back when we were younger and I was less mature, I’d mess with him all the time, pushing him around without a care in the world…” Anita sighs nostalgically, annoying you as you remember how she could easily beat you whenever you tried to roughhouse together. Although you always found a strange enjoyment whenever Anita or Diana would effortlessly overpower you, making you wonder what other perverted things you were and still are into.

Liz rolls her eyes and adds in, saying “Really? You were less mature back then…?”

Anita nonchalantly replies and says “Yeah. I was less mature when I was a kid. Same with everyone…”

Tanya starts to weakly laugh and say “It was less about the general statement and more about who was saying it…”

Anita just shrugs and says “Yeah that’s fair…”

But then Diana seconds Anita’s original statement, as she says “Oh I remember those days. He was always on the wimpier side, so since I was older than him, I fairly regularly showed him who was boss.” Then she starts to giggle while adding “I mean he’s still more or less a wimp now, he’s just a lot taller…”

You were sure that Diana dropped that last bomb specifically because she knew you would hear it, so you bury your face between Liz’s toes yet again, acting like a child wanting to tune out whatever annoyed them. And Liz’s toes returned the favor by roughly wriggling around you, mashing into your head like they might a small grape, filling you with an intense sense of satisfaction.

But then the moment of truth arrived, as Diana announces, “Everything’s all ready! Now, who wants to go first…? I’ll go last, as you are all my guests...”

 

The three girls stared at each other wordlessly for a moment, before Liz suggests “How about we play Rock Paper Scissors to see?” After saying this, she suddenly begins tapping her foot, endlessly pounding you against the floor with her squishy toes, happy that she made the first suggestion.

Tanya nods in response while saying “That sounds fair to me.”

Anita nods too, and says “Same! How are we doing this though? Are we going when we say Scissors?”

Tanya suddenly tilts her head in confusion and says “What? Why would we go at ‘Scissors’? Don’t you always go when you say Shoot?”

Anita shrugs and says “I dunno… When was the last time you played Rock Paper Scissors...?”

Tanya nods in agreement and says “Good point.” Then she turns to Liz and says “How about you decide since you gave the suggestion.”

With that, Liz starts to kick her feet back, before pressing them into the floor while folding back her toes slightly, putting an extreme level of pressure onto you as your body was crammed deep into her foot flesh. You couldn’t even move an inch (to your perspective) as Liz kept her feet in this highly punishing position, although you always had a love for the rough treatment. And so as she unintentionally delivered hellish torture onto you, you happily imagined that she was purposely punishing you for staring at her feet back when she was your professor, which only made it all even more enjoyable.

But soon, she smiles while suddenly changing the position of her legs, crossing them while the foot that held you dangled off the other leg. And you were forced to cling to Liz’s domineering toes in fear of falling, as she happily said “I’ve decided! We’ll go when we all say Shoot.”

Tanya nods and says “Perfect!”

Anita taps her chin and says “As long as we all know I guess. I’m cool with it...”

And with that decision, the girls start to play Rock Paper Scissors, with the intention of formulating the gaming order, while you happily remained clung to Liz’s long and slender toes…

Those specific scenarios that were referenced about Tanya and Liz are from the main Text Adventure. They’re special flashback sequences that occured before the original shrinking scenario from the main game and the events of this story. If you’re interested, check out the game (there’s a link in my bio) to see those special flashbacks!

 

End Notes:

Hey everyone!

With this, the first game is decided, even if we never even made it that far this chapter. I've still got a few ideas for games going forward (both my own and reader suggestions), so feel free to let me know what you'd want to see in a review.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! I'm currently writing the next chapter as I post this, so I'm definitely open for suggestions with this story.

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

I'm also part of a Discord server, so feel free to drop by if you want to more easily see when I (and other authors) update stories. It's also an easy way to get in touch with me or other authors there, if you don't use Twitter.

https://discord.gg/m9DAtmx

Ch 3: Gaming with Liz's Toes by Sheograth
Author's Notes:

TAGS: Feet, Toes, In-shoe (all Liz)

Rock… Paper… Scissors… Shoot!

Following that exclamation from the trio of them, Liz instantly clenches her toes from the desire to win the match, engulfing you in her absolutely massive mounds of flesh. When the dust finally settles, Tanya ended up playing Rock while the other two played Scissors. Tanya smiles and says “Oh cool, I get to go first!”

And after that, Anita and Liz square off next, as they start the game off. When they both shoot, Anita ended up playing Paper while Liz played Rock. Anita sighs and says “Second isn’t too bad I guess…”

Liz, in turn, starts to wiggle her toes slowly, sensually rubbing you against those fleshy monsters, as she says “Well, I can see how you guys do at least before I go…”

Now that the playing order was established, Diana hands Tanya the controller so she could go first. They decide to go with the ‘Three-Headed Serpent” level where they needed to target 3 key members of a dangerous drug cartel. But since Tanya hadn’t played Hitman before, the others spent the first few minutes going over the controls and mechanics with her, until she felt comfortable enough to actually start.

So she restarts the level, so they could more easily track her stats, and first seeks out someone to single out so she could get into a disguise. While she followed a regular plantation worker, she asks “You lose points for killing non-targets, right?”

Anita nods and says “Yep! For our purposes, I think we should allow at least one kill though since accidents can happen…”

Liz starts to shuffle you between her toes, aggressively cramming you into each slightly sticky crevice, as she says “That sounds fair to me. Sometimes those accidents can form cool and crazy moments, so I like to just roll with the punches if I play.”

Tanya nods and elects to knock out the worker silently, before throwing him in a nearby patch of tall grass, not wanting to waste one of those kills so early on. And with her new disguise, she thinks about how to reach the target closest to the fields, while trying to stay inconspicuous. Eventually, she notices a spot where there was only one guard, so she tosses a coin so he’d wander closer to a nearby bin.

And once he was close enough, she knocks that guy out and steals his clothes, before throwing him into that convenient bin. While that happens, Diana giggles and says “He’s gonna be confused once he wakes up…”

Liz quietly laughs back, while vigorously scrunching her toes, unintentionally burying your face even deeper into that slightly warm and sweaty space. And as she laughs she says “Maybe he could have used a nap…?”

Anita then smirks and says “There are way worse fates than that when Agent 47 is around…”

Tanya looks over at her friend with somewhat wide eyes, as she says “Wow, that’s pretty dark Anita…”

Diana just raises a finger and says “And yet, quite accurate…”

Following that, Tanya approaches the room where her target was currently in, formulating in her head what the best move might be. She eventually finds a pair of scissors on a nearby desk, so she waits until no one was looking, and chucks it at her target’s head. Even before she got the kill confirmation, she started to walk away while muttering “Nobody saw me… Nobody saw me…”

Liz, in particular, was frantically scratching her toes against the floor, roughly grinding your weak body in the process, mainly due to the tension in the game right now. And by the time they got suspicious of Tanya, she makes it to the worker uniform and sneaks back into it, flawlessly getting away with the first kill.

And as she quickly approaches her next target, who was currently in the mansion, so she tries to find a good disguise for that. She eventually finds a mansion guard who was alone, so she knocks him out and hides the body, before stealing his clothes. And with that squared away, she enters the mansion to seek out her next target.

But when she gets to the upper floor, she sees her target walking down the hallway alone, so she panics while trying to act on this opportunity. She shoots the target a few time with her silenced pistol, eliminating her but putting the other guards on alert. Liz starts to aggressive smash her toes into you, as she was feeling the pressure too, barely allowing you a chance to breathe. No matter how hard you struggled, they refused to slow down as if they were on a mission to crush you into unconsciousness.

Somehow though, Tanya slips away and rushes toward her 3rd target, even though she was still being hunted. At this point, she’d rather get the final kill before dying at least. But when she tries to reach her target, she notices that most of the doors were currently guarded, and they seemed to still be suspicious of her.

And before she could slip by them, they begin shooting, quickly ending her run. As she dies, she grumbles to herself and says “Why is it so tough to just shoot guys…?”

Liz taps her chin while swinging her legs back and forth, subjecting you to the harsh force of gravity, as she says “It might be to push players to be more stealthy? Or I just might not be good at that aspect either…”

Either way, Tanya finished with 2 points, so Anita takes the controller next, ready to start her attempt…

 

Now that Anita was given control, she starts off by saying “Can we get bonus points if we get creative kills?”

Diana taps her chin before saying “That makes perfect sense to me…”

But then Liz adds, while suddenly slipping her foot into her discarded flat, submitting you to darkness within darkness. And as she did that, she says “I think that Tanya should make that decision, since she already went…”

Tanya smiles and says “I’m fine with it. It’s not like I would have figured any of that out anyway…”

Anita nods in response while saying “Cool! I’ll show you guys something neat…” As Liz watched, she started to shuffle her flat around, causing you to slip away from her toes and land in the shoe. Because of that, you tumbled about as Liz continued to play with the flat, spinning it about carelessly.

Eventually, Anita locates the construction yard and starts to sneak near a local shaman. As she does this, Tanya says “What do you have in mind, Anita?”

Anita just smirks and says “It’s a surprise…”

And so she continues to follow the shaman, until she can isolate and knock him out, before dressing like him. When she does this, a blurb starts to play that explains how one of the targets wanted the construction site blessed by a shaman, causing Diana to say “Oh… Seems like this will be neat…”

Eventually, that target does arrive, and she instructs the shaman 47 to bless the construction site, although she sounded fairly skeptical. Liz notices this and says “Well that’s rude… Just brushing aside their local customs…” After saying this, she begins to shake her flat, causing you to get bounced all over against her expansive sole.

At that point, Agent 47 starts the ritual, acting surprisingly well, causing Liz to plant her foot down while giggling. That, of course, smothered you against the vast plain of Liz’s soft sole, as the weight of her foot bared down onto you, while she says “How do they not realize he’s a fake…”

Tanya giggles as well and says “I can’t believe he said things for the ritual in his normal dry tone…”

Diana smiles in response and says “I guess that’s the charm of these weird events…”

But once 47 finishes the ritual, the target goes to inspect one of the cement pits right behind one of the industrial cement tubes, causing Liz to grind her foot into the floor while muttering “That’s probably a bad decision…”

Tanya nods but says “In her defense, she doesn’t know a hitman is after her…”

Anita makes sure to act on this opportunity, and activates the machine, causing the target to be buried in that pit while she runs away herself. Diana watches and says “Wow… I can’t believe they’re only suspicious of you…”

Luckily, Anita finds a good spot to abandon her current disguise to dress back 47’s default outfit, as she continues onward to the other targets. As moves, she smiles and says “I think that deserves 2 points…”

Tanya agrees and says “Yeah that sounds fair to me. That was an interesting way to do things.”

Liz agrees as well while crossing her legs and dangling her flat from her toes, causing you to roll down toward the heel area. And as Liz watches Anita go after the other targets, she repeatedly shuffles the flat on and off, causing you to be slammed into her rough heel.

Since Anita got away with the first kill without any issues, she doesn’t have much trouble getting close to the next one near the drug lab, so she stealthily knocks out a guard and dresses like him. And as she walks around, she hears to NPCs talking about how their boss wanted one of their drug processing machines.

Because of that info, she heads to a secluded part of the jungle area, and knocks down a fallen package, finding a part needed to fix the machine in question. With that in hand, she sneaks around a bit more until she finds a drug lab worker alone, so she knocks him out and uses his disguise while making sure to hide the body.

And now that she was changed, she heads inside and fixes the machine, causing the next target to thank 47 for a job well done. As that happens, Liz suddenly plants her foot onto the floor, brutally crushing you under her heel, as she says “If only he knew who he was speaking with…”

After that, the target inspects the machine, so Anita approaches him and shoves him inside, before activating it, which kills him brutally. Tanya blinks a few times to herself, before saying “Wow! That was intense…”

Anita nods and says “Yup… 2 more points for me…”

Liz sighs to herself while crossing her legs again, this time switching so the heel you were under was still planted on the floor, overwhelming you with intense pressure, as she says “I’ve gotta wonder if we’ve even got a chance…”

Anita just smiles and moves toward her final target, deciding to be less fancy this time, and just waits for a chance to sneak up on him. Unfortunately, the moment she killed her target, another guard walked by, causing him to notice her act. Because of that, she ended up being chased all around the fields, and since there was so much open space, she was eventually shot and killed herself.

When that happens, she folds her arms and mumbles “Well damn it…”

Liz smiles and says “You got 5 points, so that’s good at least…” Even though Liz was being kind on the outside, she was mostly relieved on the inside, since it gave her at least a slim chance of beating her. And because of that, she starts to bob her foot up and down, causing her leg to shake while repeatedly pounding her heel into the floor, ceaselessly battering you under that calloused beast of flesh.

But then Diana smirks and says “I think we should add one more potential point into the mix. Since you technically don’t clear the level until you escape, we should award 1 point for exiting the stage once finishing.”

Anita exhales before saying “That makes sense… I’m cool with it…”

Following that, Anita hands the controller off to Liz, while saying “Good luck…”

Liz smiles back, before uncrossing her legs and popping her heels out of her flats, causing you to fall and tumble toward the ball of her foot. Once you collide with the ball of her foot, she shuffles her flats back on, engulfing you in the warm and soft flesh, preventing you from moving an inch.

After that, she restarts the level while mentally preparing herself to at least try to outdo Anita…

 

When Liz starts, she decides to take things a bit slower, hoping to hear some NPCs talking so she’ll get hints at unique opportunities. As she does this, she says “Are we allowed to attempt opportunities that have already been done?”

Diana taps her chin before saying “Since Anita did two of them, I think she should decide.”

Anita nods and says “Personally, I think it’s fine. You’ll still gotta execute them correctly, so it’s not an instant win.”

With that information, Liz continues, wanting to try the shaman one first, while shuffling her feet back out of her flats. Due to this, you were still stuck to the ball of her foot, but she then shook and tapped it, causing you to fall and land back on the floor. You didn’t have your freedom for long, as Liz plops her foot back down, burying you under her toes again, before tightly clenching them against you.

You were immediately crammed into the warm toe flesh, as the walls swiftly closed in around you, ensuring that you’d only be able to see Liz’s slightly sweaty skin. Liz doesn’t let up this time, putting more and more pressure onto you, as you were beginning to struggle with breathing. But right when you thought you might pass out, Liz suddenly separates her toes, allowing you to take a few frantically deep breaths.

Before you could breathe easy for too long, Liz suddenly plants her foot onto the floor again, causing her toes to constrict and squeeze the air right back out of your lungs. At this point, Liz was in a focus mode, so she leaned forward, putting more weight onto the balls of her feet in the process. Due to that, her toes pressed together, even more, further smothering you in their vigorous embrace. You also didn’t want to squirm, because Liz was probably trying to do well at the game, and she didn’t need you distracting her right now.

But even though you don’t want to purposely distract Liz, her toes didn’t seem to object to messing with you, as they quickly started to wiggle and scrunch, happily abusing your small body. And since she was still putting her weight on the balls of her feet, you couldn’t move even if you wanted to, as you had no way of competing with the pressure that Liz could exert. With that, combined with the impressively curious attention that her toes gave, you were left completely helpless in your current state.

And by this point in the game, Liz manages to perform the shaman ritual successfully, so she attempts to mimic what Anita did by activating the cement machine. Thankfully for her, it was a success, and she takes out the target without getting caught. In celebration of that, she stamps her foot down, almost knocking you out from the sudden surge of pressure. As she does this, she pauses the game and says “I’ve got 2 points! I might actually be able to tie…”

Tanya shakes her head and says “You should try to beat Anita’s score, not just tie with her. I believe in you!” In response to that, Liz smiles and starts to tap her foot, repeatedly smacking you into the floor with her toes. And each time her foot rose up, you’d feel a sensation of weightlessness, before her foot would slam back down, making you feel like you were descending down a sharp angle roller coaster. For you, it was even better than a roller coaster since you got to be enveloped by Liz’s incredibly soft and warm toes.

Liz continues to go through the level, approaching a bar, hoping to hear more clues. And while hanging around there, she hears a conversation about a celebrity tattoo artist and how he was supposed to work on one of the targets, giving her a good idea. So she isolates the tattoo guy, and knocks him out and hides the body, before dressing like him. And with that fancy disguise, she approaches the target’s main compound and is led to him. Once she gets there, she starts doing the tattoo, causing Anita to say “This won’t be pretty…”

True to her word, Agent 47 murders the target with the tattoo needle, before sneaking out the window. With that victory, Liz starts to swing her legs, threatening to throw you across the room as you were assaulted with even more intense forces of gravity. Luckily, you remain far enough jammed between her toes to not get flung away, because you wanted to spend more quality time with Liz’s titanic foot. And as she escapes from that area, Diana smirks and says “That’s why you’ve gotta research your tattoo artists first…”

Tanya hums for a moment, before saying “Well, would you notice if a guy who’s a master disguise artist dressed as your tattoo artist?”

Diana then thinks to herself for a moment, until saying “You make a good point…”

But then Liz smiles and says “Looks like I’ve got 2 more points…”

Anita nods and then says “Don’t be like me and mess up with the last target…”

Following that, Liz moves on, slowly approaching her final target, wanting to take him out carefully before fleeing the level. And while she traveled to the last location, she reached her leg forward, before clamping her toes against one of the table legs, sandwiching you between her soft flesh and the rough wooden material. It seems like at this point Liz noticed your presence in the back of her mind, so she suddenly starts to aggressively rub her toes up and down the table leg, as if she was attempting to scratch away the itch that happened to be you. And even though it was a tad uncomfortable to be ground against this rough surface, your durability held strong, allowing you to be carelessly abused by your far stronger and humongous friend.

But Liz eventually reaches her final target and gets herself a disguise that would bring her closer to him, before patiently tailing him for a moment to strike. She spends a few minutes observing, causing Anita to say “That’s the way to do it. Don’t be like me and rush it…”

Tanya joins in to support Liz, as she says “Yeah! Remember this old adage: Tight boys take their time…”

With that bit of advice, Liz continues to wait patiently while slowly rubbing her foot up and down the table leg, finding the sensation enjoyable on her soft toes. It was just as enjoyable for you, as the incredibly harsh and uncaring treatment ticked all of your unaware cruel giantess boxes, although you had trouble focusing over all of the aggressive rubbings. Fortunately for Liz, your presence wasn’t nearly distracting enough to affect her ability to focus on the game, allowing her to take down her final target without being seen.

When she does this, she suddenly jumps up excitedly, knocking the wind out of you in the process. And once she was standing, she starts to jump in place while saying “Yeah! Nobody saw me!” Her jumping was even harder on you, as each time her foot would crash back onto the floor, you’d be smashed deeper between her long and slender toes.

However, Diana interrupts Liz’s celebration as she says “You’ve still just tied with Anita. You’ll need to escape to win!”

Liz’s eyes suddenly widen once she realizes that she never paused the game, causing her to start to frantically shuffle in place while still standing, trying to leave the area while the guards started to get more suspicious. Because of that, you were being constantly subjected to Liz’s full weight, as the extreme force bared down on you in your cramped spot lodged in the space between her toes. Liz continues her escape and exits the building while pausing the game, before sitting down and exhaling deeply.

As she does this, Anita says “You almost pulled a ‘me’... Now you’ve just gotta get to an exit…” But then she smirks and adds, saying “Or you could not and let us just stay tied…”

Liz laughs to herself softly while saying “Sorry Anita… I’m not gonna just give up…”

Anita shrugs in response and says “Well, it was worth a shot…”

After that, Liz heads toward an exit and takes it, causing Diana to smile and say “Seems like Liz has just stolen the lead with 6 points! Do any of you think I can outdo her and get 7…?” Most of the reactions ranged from many different levels of ‘maybe’, causing Diana to giggle to herself and says “Guess I’ll need to win over the crowd…”

Due to Liz’s current lead, her toes proceed to dance a victory dance over you as they enthusiastically played with you, reminding you yet again that you were at the whims of Liz’s ever-changing mood. And as her toes scrunched and squeezed your body to their heart's’ content, Diana reset the game and prepared the final round, where she would be going through the level ‘Three-Headed Serpent’ for one last time.

So while Diana went to start her personal round, you continued to be toyed with by Liz’s extremely affectionate toes…

While Diana started to play, you think a moment about your experience so far, and end up realizing that you were fairly drained. The girls had been playing Hitman 2 for around an hour so far, and when factoring in the time that Diana took to set things up, you had a fairly long date with Liz’s toes without any breaks at all. And even though it was amazing to be expertly manipulated by Liz’s toes, you were competing with beasts that had far more stamina than you, to the point where those toes could probably toy with you all day without feeling tired.

As you thought about that, you hear Diana say “I’m gonna take things real slow. I’ve got the urge to beat ya, Liz…” And with that line of thinking and Diana’s sudden statement, you burrow a bit deeper between Liz’s 2nd and 3rd toes, intending to take a short power nap. One thing you’ve learned about your shrunken adventures this year was how easily you could fall asleep on command while shrunken, barely needing more than an hour to feel fully recharged. You’re sure that it was another side effect of the whole shrinking technology, but it proved useful while you had far more fun things to do.

So you quickly fall asleep between Liz’s toes, as their subtle movements calmed you further, as they luckily didn’t move as erratically as before. This was mainly due to the fact that Liz was currently in the lead, so she felt more relaxed, which extended down to her toes. And soon, about a half hour passes, as Diana was 2 targets down with 3 points.

But when she approaches her final target, somebody spots her while she was trying to trigger another special event, causing the room to go into a panic as Diana tried to salvage things in the process. In response to this, Liz suddenly clenches her toes, waking you up from your restful nap. You struggle for a moment, as her toes attempt to force you to be docile, roughly pressing into you further. Due to their aggressive behavior, you quickly cease all movement, appeasing them for the moment.

And now that you were awake, you watch as Diana desperately attempts to take down the target. When all seemed lost for her, she manages to get the kill on the final target, so she starts to run away. But as she ran, the guards kept on shooting, and she failed to move behind a nearby wall fast enough, causing her to die and leaving her score at 4.

Because of that, Liz raises her arms into the air triumphantly and swings her legs, causing you to finally slip away from her surprisingly strict toes and to fly through the air…

 

As you flew, Diana just sighs and says “Well, I gave it my best shot… You definitely deserved that win.”

Liz smiles and says “I’m just happy I won…”

Once you land, you look up and see that a set of light brown toes stared down at you, causing you to realize that you fell right in front of Tanya’s absolutely gigantic foot. And now that you were over here, your next destination was clear, as you see Tanya start to lazily wiggle her toes as if beckoning you to come to join them in a marvelous embrace. While you walk closer, you notice that she had painted her toenails a dark shade of red, which looked really stunning to you.

But as you continued your approach, Anita says “So, what’s the next game on the list?”

Tanya chimes in next, adding “How about something with some movement? All this sitting is getting me a bit antsy…” As she says that, she starts to shuffle her feet about while tapping them in random locations, causing you to fall over from the resulting earthquakes.

While you struggled to stand, you see Diana get up in the distance, before walking in your direction while saying “I’ve got a great idea! Give me a few minutes…” Because of the constant quakes, you were not able to move out of the way, as Diana’s feet soon approached your location. But right as her left foot came crashing down, it merely lands inches away from your perspective, causing a cloud of warm air and sweat to overtake you, as she continues on her path completely oblivious to the fact of almost flattening you into the floor.

And as you attempted to get back up, you hear Diana add, saying “How’s a quick game of Twister sound to everybody…?”

With that statement, the next game was decided, so you resume your trek toward Tanya’s titanic toes, thoroughly excited for the coming activity...

End Notes:

Hey everyone!

With this chapter, the first game is officially over. Hope you enjoyed the whole sequence there. If you have any comments or feedback or general thoughts, feel free to leave them in a review. And if you enjoyed the story so far then feel free to drop a favorite. Both are equally appreciated!

Also, the next game will be Twister, which should be a lot of fun.

I should also mention that with Kingdom Hearts coming out tomorrow, I probably won't spend as much time writing, so my stories might take a backseat for a few weeks (possibly). I probably won't update Doki Doki Shrinking Club as much for now, but I'll try to keep this one updated at least.

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

I'm also part of a Discord server, so feel free to drop by if you want to more easily see when I (and other authors) update stories. It's also an easy way to get in touch with me or other authors there, if you don't use Twitter.

https://discord.gg/m9DAtmx

Take care!

Ch 4: It's Tanya Time by Sheograth
Author's Notes:

TAGS: Feet, Toes, In-shoe (all Tanya)

The walk toward Tanya’s toes wasn’t incredibly interesting, although the periodic movements by your gigantic friends did make you feel like you were traveling through an earthquake land. But before too long, you reach the toes of her left foot, which rested fairly stilly in front of you, where you could clearly see that Tanya painted her toenails a light shade of purple. Before you could really admire the polish fully, Tanya extends her toes in an absentminded motion, successfully ensnaring you between them.

Tanya instantly starts to wiggle her toes furiously, as if they were overjoyed that they got to spend more time with their miniature buddy, causing you to be constantly pressed into the soft flesh. While she does this, she turns to Liz and says “So are you looking forward to your new position? Hopefully, they gave you a raise…”

Liz smiles and nods, before saying “I’m really excited! And they gave me a fairly nice pay increase, so I’m happy.” As Liz says this, Tanya starts to scrunch her toes, unintentionally cramming you into the tight space between her 2nd and 3rd ones. She also begins to tap her foot while doing this, making you feel heavily disoriented and confused, while you could barely struggle against them.

At one point, your body was completely turned around, so your head became deeply buried between those powerful and spirited toes. In this position, you couldn’t fight back, as Tanya’s toes were too slippery and oily for you to grab onto, forcing you to experience the full brunt of her foot. But while your face was wedged up against that moderately warm and slightly sticky toe space, you just breathed deeply, finding the whole experience to be amazing. And the feeling of being so roughly handled by Tanya when she wasn’t even aware of your presence made things far more enjoyable for you, as it was like you were just an insignificant bug at the toes of a goddess.

But before you could think any more about this, Tanya suddenly clenches her toes, snapping you back to reality as she then starts to stand up while saying “I’m gonna pour myself a glass of iced tea. Anybody want some while I’m up?” Now that she was standing, you were greeted with the true force that her body exerted, as her toes constricted and flattened against each other even more to keep her balanced.

In response to the question, Anita shakes her head but Liz nods and says “I’d love some. Thanks, Tanya!”

Following that, Tanya walks over to the nearby counter, ceaselessly pounding you into her toe flesh with every step. And when she reaches the tea, she grabs the pitcher and pours two glasses while absentmindedly wiggling her toes, effortlessly shuffling you from slightly sweaty space to slightly sweaty space. Tanya barely registered you as more than a small bit of junk from the floor, since she’s been walking around Diana’s apartment barefoot, so she didn’t have any qualms with casually using her toes to mess with it. But that of course was even better to you since her toes ensured to use as little restraint as possible, which gave you quite the intense experience. Tanya was far too thoughtful and caring to treat you this harshly normally, so having her remain obvious of you was definitely the best move for now.

Soon though, Tanya finishes pouring and returns to the couch, before handing a glass off to Liz. After that, Liz smiles and says “Thanks a lot, Tanya…”

Once Tanya was finished with that, she sits back down, giving you a partial break from the extreme pressure that her standing body put onto you. And now that she was sitting again, she turns to Anita and says “And how’s work going for you?”

Anita shrugs and says “The usual… The library’s pretty quiet in the summer, so I get to relax more at work. We’ll probably need to prep for the new students in the Fall though.”

Tanya nods, before starting to slowly wiggle her toes, giving you a forceful full-body massage. And as you remained deeply lodged between her toes, Liz turns to her and says “And how about you? Do you have an interesting course load for the coming semester…?”

Suddenly, Tanya slides her feet back and puts her weight onto the balls of them, putting great amounts of pressure onto you. While she does this, she says “Yep! I’ve got some cool looking classes this time. One or two might get a bit tricky, but it’s not something that I can’t handle!” As she proudly says this, she starts to repeatedly slam the balls of her feet onto the floor, ruthlessly pounding you into submission. And as you were aggressively dominated underfoot, you could only think about how you’d normally consider this act to be relatively ‘cute’, but right now it was the furthest from that.

Tanya continues to do this for a few minutes, while she starts to lazily browse her phone as Anita and Liz have a casual conversation. But before you thought that you’d pass out from the repeated impacts, Diana walks back and happily says “I’ve got the game… Can you guys help clear the area?”

Following that, Tanya and the others stand up, forcing you to experience the full weight of her titanic body yet again…

 

The main things that needed to be moved were the chairs, so each girl grabs one and brings them into the kitchen one by one. And because Tanya was carrying a heavy enough chair with her, you were smothered even more against her toes, as each step pounded you further into submission. Tanya was also the last one in the chair line, so she needed to wait a few more seconds while Liz and Anita dropped off their chairs, extending your heightened punishment just that much longer. While Tanya waited those few seconds, she’d start to shift her weight from leg to leg, repeatedly flattening you against her slender yet equally thick (to you) toes. But that also gave you consistent breaks, as her toes would ease away from the floor whenever her other leg carried her body weight, which was nice.

But after less than about 30 seconds or so, Tanya drops off her chair and returns to the living room, smashing you brutally with each simple step. When the girls all make it back to the living room, they see that Diana already laid out the Twister mat, as she grins and says “This should be a hilarious experience…”

In an unexpected twist of fate, Tanya stumbles over herself on the way to the living room, causing her to kick her left foot out to keep balanced. Due to that, you were propelled forward, sending you soaring through the air toward the living room, as Liz and Anita stop to make sure that Tanya was okay.

As you flew through the air, you could hear Tanya mumble “I’m fine guys… Probably just tripped over myself or something…”

By the time you land, you roll for a little while because of the built-up force still on you, preventing you from figuring out where you currently were. But when you finally manage to get back up and brush yourself off, you look around and see a series of massive looking stretches of vibrant colors that surrounded you. And when you look further up, you see all four girls looking down toward you with excited expressions. It was at this moment that you realized that Tanya accidentally launched you right onto the Twister mat, filling you both with worry and anticipation.

But then Liz turns to Anita and says “You should probably take off your socks so you don’t slip.”

Anita taps her chin before saying “That does sound like a good idea…”

Following that, you watch as Anita expertly balances on one leg while tugging off the opposite foot’s ankle sock, before tossing it back toward the couch. There was something about Anita’s dexterity that intensely enthused you, so you just stare up at her now barefoot as she lazily scrunched and wiggled her toes for a moment. You didn’t have very long to admire Anita because she suddenly switches legs, creating a harsh enough shockwave to knock you off your feet. So now you look up while still laying on the ground, as she tugs the other sock off, this time going just a bit slower.

This allowed you to watch as her bare foot was slowly revealed to you, as the cotton fabric seemed to struggle against its master to still cling to her foot. But Anita wins over the sock of course, and tosses that near the other one, before flexing her toes lazily. And after that, she places both legs down and starts to happily scrunch her toes into the carpet while sighing and saying “Should have taken these off as soon as I got in. I feel way more relaxed now…”

Tanya smiles and nods, before saying “It does feel great to be barefoot in a cozy environment.”

Liz nods too and says “Agreed. There’s something surprisingly comforting about it…”

Following that, Diana smirks and says “Well, we won’t be comfy for long once we get started. But that’s par for the course for this game…”

After that, Tanya tilts her head and says “Wait, how will you play too? Won’t we need somebody to spin the wheels?”

Diana shakes her head and pulls out her phone while saying “Nope! I found an app for that. I set it to give a new body part and color combo every 10 seconds. With this, we can all suffer together!”

Liz sighs to herself before saying “That’s one way to put it… But that’s nice that we can all play.”

Anita nods and says “Yep. More people means more ways to screw up royally. And that’s half the fun…”

And now that things seemed to be all prepared, the girls each start to stretch for a minute, as you stood at a perfect vantage point. Occasionally, a wandering foot or hand would creep onto the Twister mat during the stretches, causing you to fall over from the subsequent tremor. At one point, Tanya went to do a split, showing just how flexible she was, causing her heel to barrel toward you at frightening speeds. But it stops mere inches away from you at your perspective, preventing you from being run over by that mammoth heel, so you wander closer to kiss it in appreciation of its mercy.

Of course, Tanya doesn’t feel your light show of appreciation, but she does wiggle her toes right after the kiss, so you tell yourself that she noticed and enjoyed your act. But then Tanya starts to get back up, causing her sole to plant itself onto the mat in the process, causing her toes to slam down near you. Instead of being flattened and plastered to one of her toes, you conversely ended up near a large enough space where they only lightly brushed past you. But even though you weren’t flattened, her toes still give you a friendly touch while Tanya carefully stands back up, as if beckoning you to rejoin them.

But now that you were here, you’d rather experience this game of Twister yourself, as it would surely be a unique opportunity. You’ve already spent countless hours between the toes of each of the girls present during your previous shrunken adventures, so doing something different and unique was far more alluring.

After all of that pondering, you see the girls all stand back up and ready themselves for the game, snapping you right back to reality. You can only look around nervously as the four titanesses planned to play a game of Twister with you caught in the eye of the storm...

End Notes:

Hey everyone!

Hope you enjoy the chapter. The game of Twister will properly begin with the next chapter. Expect to see a variety of ways for the MC to be crushed under the girls.

If you have a moment, please leave a review if you've enjoyed any particular aspects of the story so far. And if you'd want to see more things like that, let me know so I can know for next time.

Also, Kingdom Hearts III has been awesome so far. I'm not finished yet, but I think I'm getting close to the last stages of it.

Take care!

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

I'm also part of a Discord server, so feel free to drop by if you want to more easily see when I (and other authors) update stories. It's also an easy way to get in touch with me or other authors there, if you don't use Twitter.

https://discord.gg/m9DAtmx

Ch 5: Twister! (Part 1) by Sheograth
Author's Notes:

The game of Twister officially begins...

TAGS: Feet, Toes, some Hand content (all characters: Diana, Tanya, Anita, Liz)

Right now, you were standing near the center of the Twister mat on a green circle, causing you to wonder just who would flatten you first. The way it was designed, the colors went green, yellow, blue, and red. Green was up to the North and red was down to the South. And then, as if to answer your lingering question, Diana taps on her phone before saying “The order will be Anita, Liz, Tanya and then me. Every round, we’ll need to wait 30 seconds before moving on. So we’ll need to keep all balanced. I’ll start the app now…”

Following that, you hear the phone say “First player; left foot on yellow!” You quickly become nervous as Anita casually walks toward you, as the sounds of her soles slapping against the plastic sheet deafened you, until she plopped her left foot onto the circle adjacent to you. The great resulting quake causes you to fall over, as she lazily wiggles her toes, providing you with an impressive show as the unique scent of her recently freed foot washed over you.

After that, the phone says “Next player; right foot on red!” With that, Liz walks to the opposite end of the mat and plants that foot down. You’re glad that things seem to be relatively calm for now, but with how these games usually go, things will probably get crazy pretty quick. And after that, the phone says “Next player; left hand on blue!” Tanya quickly follows the instructions, placing her palm down on one of the circles away from the middle, as she keeps balanced fairly well. Then, the phone says “Next player; right foot on green!” Because of that, Diana also walks in your direction, causing the ground around you to shake, until she plants the specified foot down next to where you were.

With the first round over, you felt like you were being cornered already, as Anita’s foot and Diana’s foot blocked you in those directions. But then a shadow overtakes you as Anita slams her right foot down on top of you, flattening you with the extreme pressure, as she uncaringly grinds it back and forth. While you struggle with the immense weight and force, Tanya asks “You okay Anita?”

She nods back casually and says “Yeah. My foot was just itchy…”

When she finishes scratching that apparent itch, she drags her foot back and moves it out of the way, unintentionally launching you over to the blue row of circles…

 

Once you land, you notice that you were positioned right next to Tanya’s foot as she kept her right hand balanced on the distant blue circle. With the way she had her foot positioned, you got a clear view of her sole, as the ball of her foot dug into the mat so she wouldn’t fall. It was honestly a great view, since you were so close to the foot, making it seem like a large building that towered over you.

Then, almost as if to cut your moment of admiration short, the phone announces “Next player; left hand on red!” Anita complies, planting her left hand across from your current location, causing her body to menacingly hover over you. And with that, you could look up and see her ample sized breasts dangle just above you, intimidating you. Then, the phone announces “Next player; left foot on blue!” Upon hearing that, Liz smiles and says “This is easy at least…” So she quickly puts her foot down on the circle in front of you, giving you another look at her toenails, letting you notice that they were painted a shade of dark green. The collision also causes you to fall over, as the resulting burst of warm air blasted you like a shockwave.

As you slowly stand up, you hear the phone announce “Next player; left foot on blue!” Upon hearing that, Tanya looks behind her and says “Well, might as well make it official.” She then lifts that foot, dangling it over you for just a moment, making you realize that you were straight in the line of fire. You fail to move fast enough, so she ends up crushing you under the ball of her foot, pinning you in place as you are engulfed in the spongy and warm flesh.

The ball of her foot grinds back and forth haphazardly, as Tanya tries her best to remain balanced, causing you to be mashed into by that monument of light brown flesh. But then you hear the phone announce “Next player; left foot on blue!” With that order, Diana giggles to herself and says “Not too hard…” So she simply moves the same foot from the green circle to the blue circle in the same row, unintentionally trapping you on all sides with the rest of the girls. Since you were still pinned under the ball of Tanya’s foot, you couldn’t exactly appreciate being surrounded by all four of them right now, but it was still exciting.

With the second round concluded, the wait began as the girls started to chat, while you were still buried under Tanya’s foot…

 

Tanya speaks first, saying “This sure is a tricky position. Hopefully, I get a break next round…” While saying this, she quickly raises her left foot before plopping it back down, accidentally causing you to fall and roll toward the yellow circle next to you. You continue to roll until you crash into Anita’s big toe, causing her to reflexively lift that toe. With that sudden movement, you stumble a bit further forward, just in time for her to bring back down that toe, crunching your tiny body under the extreme pressure.

While Anita absentmindedly scrunches you under her big toe, she says “Same here… It’s good that we’re all still somewhat flexible…”

Liz quietly laughs to herself and replies, saying “I know what you mean. This game is making us feel a bit younger at least…”

But Diana smirks and says “Let’s not get too ahead of ourselves Liz. We’ve still got time to get stuck in even worse positions than the others…”

With that very possible outcome addressed, the phone declares the start of round 3, causing them all to prepare while you remained smothered under Anita’s big toe...

 

Now that the next round officially began, the phone announces “Next player; left foot on yellow!” Anita tilts her head in confusion and says “But I’m already on yellow…”

Diana replies, saying “It probably just wants you to move to a different yellow space.”

Anita nods in response, and lifts that foot up, unintentionally carrying you along for the ride. And when she plops her foot down on the yellow circle closer to the middle, you end up rolling further in that direction until you stop at the next yellow circle. Now that you were free again, you take the chance to brush off the dirt and sweat that accumulated onto you so far, while admiring Anita’s foot while it stayed at an awkward angle so she’d keep from falling over.

Then, the phone says “Next player; right hand on yellow!” With that, Liz turns so her feet were facing the green row, so she could bend down to place her palm on the yellow circle adjacent to her left foot. And since Liz was located at the other side of you right now, you got a little more time to recover.

Your break did not last as you hoped, however, as the phone quickly says “Next player; left hand on yellow!” Diana then turns to face your direction, causing you to grow nervous as she smirks and says “Guess I get to show off my flexibility next…” Following that, she bends down and opens her palm, making you feel like a meteor was crashing down toward you. No matter how hard you tried to brace yourself, you couldn’t fully prepare as her palm slams down, absolutely crushing you under her as she put all of her weight onto it.

Even though you’ve had a decent amount of experience being shrunk, you don’t know if you’ve ever been crushed by a hand, but it felt pretty good. Diana’s palm was squishy and warm, which felt more like a blanket, although the extreme pressure was intense, to say the least. Due to her current position, her left hand had to fully support her body, lest she fall and lose first.

While you were brutally squished under Diana’s palm, the phone then announces “Next player; right hand on green!” Tanya’s eyes widen, as she says “This one won’t be easy…” She first tries to just reach her hand to the green space adjacent to the one that her left hand was on, but she quickly realizes that she wouldn’t be able to keep balanced. So she reaches for the one behind that one, as she carefully stretches under Diana’s arm.

During this attempt, Diana politely adjusts her palm so Tanya could fit through, causing you to get pushed away from Diana’s palm. But during the course of that, you get swept along by Tanya’s fingers, as she gets herself into position. And because of that, you are swiftly pinned under one of her fingers while she subtly adjusted to her new position. Once she settled in, you remained trapped under her ring finger, as tried hard to stay balanced.

At this point, the third round was approaching its end, as the four girls wait out the next thirty seconds patiently, while you were now pinned by Tanya’s imposing and gigantic hand...

End Notes:

Hey everyone!

Hope you enjoy the chapter. It's a bit on the shorter side, but I just wanted to get it out there.

Take care!

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

I'm also part of a Discord server, so feel free to drop by if you want to more easily see when I (and other authors) update stories. It's also an easy way to get in touch with me or other authors there, if you don't use Twitter.

https://discord.gg/m9DAtmx

Ch 6: Twister! (Part 2) by Sheograth
Author's Notes:

TAGS (Twister portion): Feet, Toes, some Hand & Breast content (all characters: Diana, Tanya, Anita, Liz)

TAGS (After Twister Game): Breast/Cleavage content & General Vore/Mouth-play (all Anita)

 

While the girls waited out the next thirty seconds, and you remained plastered under Tanya’s hand, they start to chat to pass the time…

Tanya smiles, saying “I wonder how long we’ll make it…” As she says this, she momentarily raises her palm, giving you a brief moment of respite. But that did not last, as she instantly presses her hand back down, harshly smothering you.

Diana responds, saying “It’ll probably be up to you and Anita… My position is a little tricky, but it’s nothing compared to you guys right now…”

Anita sighs to herself and adds, saying “This is pretty rough right now. It’d be pretty sweet if I got a break next round…”

Liz nods and says “Yeah and I’m okay here by myself. But who knows how long that will last…”

After that short conversation, the phone signifies the start of the next round, so Anita prepares herself to go next…

 

The phone quickly declares “Next player; right foot on green!” Anita complies, moving that foot so it was next to Diana’s right foot, putting her in a much more balanced position.

Then, the phone announces “Next player; right foot on blue!” Liz sighs with relief while moving that foot so it’d be next to the left one, giving her a much easier experience. Upon hearing that, Diana grumbles and says “How are you getting so lucky…”

Liz just giggles to herself and says “I’m not planning on questioning it…”

After that, the phone says “Next player; right hand on yellow!” Tanya quickly moves that hand, accidentally sweeping you away, causing you to roll toward the blue circle between Tanya’s left hand and Diana’s left foot.

While you dust yourself off, you hear the phone announce “Next player; left foot on blue!” With that, you watch as Diana lifts that foot before repositioning it, and then slamming it down right on top of you. You end up buried under her 2nd and 3rd toes, as her attempt at remaining balanced ensured that you’d be totally immobilized.

With that rotation finished, the girls remain in place for another thirty seconds, finding it a bit tougher to remain balanced than last time. Diana would constantly scrunch and wiggle her toes, ruthlessly battering you, as those imposing digits cover you in the dirt they accumulated so far. You’d occasionally try to struggle, but all it does is inspire her to vigorously squeeze her toes, leaving you to gasp for air.

But then Diana twists the ball of her foot in just a subtle enough way to dislodge you from her toes, after which you get kicked away in a different direction…

 

When you finally stop, you look up and see that Anita’s chest was looming overhead menacingly, which was both a cool and unnerving sight. You don’t have long to relax though, because the phone quickly starts another round, announcing “Next player; right hand on green!

Upon hearing that, Anita sucks in some air before muttering “Yeah, that doesn’t feel possible… Guess I’ll try though.” You watch in horror as Anita tries regardless, stretching her right arm toward the green side, as she slowly loses her footing. Her body starts to shake, as the other girls watched silently, wondering if she’d be successful.

Unfortunately for you, Anita could not ignore her human limitations and lost her grip on the mat in the process of stretching to an unreasonable level. As a result of that, you could only stare up at the sky as Anita’s bosom swiftly crashed down upon you, leaving you to futilely brace yourself. It didn’t make much of a difference though, as her titanic body pressed down on you as she officially lost first. Her chest was warm and soft, which made the experience a lot more enjoyable, but this was the best way a game of Twister could end for a half an inch tall participant.

The chaos didn’t end with that though, as, during Anita’s act of falling, she flailed her limps somewhat, which also knocked both Tanya and Liz off balance. As a result of that, they both fall on top of Anita, putting even more weight onto your puny body. Diana laughs as a result of all of this while saying “Guess I win!

Since she was the only one left standing, she helps the others up, as Anita says “That was fun. Didn’t expect to find Twister as fun as when we were kids…”

Tanya nods as she stands up and says “Yeah. I’m definitely glad we did it.”

Liz nods too while brushing herself off and saying “Same here. But I’m feeling a bit hungry now. How about you guys?”

Tanya fixes her hair and agrees, saying “I could go for some lunch now…”

Anita stretches and says “Yeah me too.”

Diana then folds up the Twister mat while saying “Let’s get some burgers!”

During that brief conversation, you clung to Anita’s tank top, not wanting to fall back to the floor. But once the conversation seemed to have ended, Anita reaches for a light gray sweatshirt she must have brought and put it on, accidentally shoving you into her shirt in the process. And because of that, you were slammed into her bra, as she adjusted her shirt while she slid on her sweatshirt. While doing that, she also discretely adjusted her bra, which caused you to be scooped up and trapped within it.

So by the time they were all ready to go, you were in Anita’s bra, entirely smothered under her right breast. Her boob was incredibly soft and warm, which made it feel like you were sinking into a heated mattress. That caused you to quickly drift off to sleep, not realizing how much you’d exhausted yourself so far. Thankfully, Anita’s sweatshirt and bra kept everything snug, which in turn allowed you to rest without getting jostled enough to wake you back up.

You continue to snooze, while the girls walk to a nearby burger joint, ready to have some lunch together…

 

When they reach the burger place, they all take their orders and wait for them, before going to a table to eat. Once they sit down, Anita lifts the top bun of her burger, with the intention of adding a bit more ketchup and mustard. But right when she planned to start doing that, you started to wake up, squirming just enough to bother Anita. Due to that, she stealthily adjusts her bra again, accidentally freeing you from that heavenly resting spot.

You were still fairly groggy, so you weren’t sure what was happening as you fell through the air, until you land on a warm and slightly abrasive surface. While you rub your eyes, you look up and see Anita staring down at you angrily, which thoroughly frightened you. But before you could say a word or do anything, Anita angles the ketchup and mustard toward you, drowning you in the thick condiments. After that, while you struggled to free yourself from the viscous liquid, Anita places the top bun back down, sealing you inside her burger.

While all of this happened, Diana says “I hope you guys have been having fun so far, because I’ve got another little surprise for you all…”

Tanya looks up confusingly, and asks “A surprise? What is it?”

Diana just smirks and says “It’s a thing that you don’t expect, but that’s not important right now!

Tanya rolls her eyes and says “You’re hilarious…

Liz joins in and adds, saying “What’s the surprise, Diana?”

Diana grins and finally says “Well, I was sent a fancy shrinking device the other day, so I decided to invite another friend for the weekend of fun.”

Upon hearing that, Tanya’s eyes widen as she says “Wait, a shrinking device?? Seriously…?

Diana nods, causing Liz to say “If that’s the case, then you’re inviting him, right? I wouldn’t be shocked if you were given it because of him…”

Diana nods again and says “You’ve got that right! Can you think of a better use of a personal shrinking device?”

Anita taps her chin and says “That does sound pretty fun. Are you inviting him over later today?”

Diana just winks and says “Not exactly. He was actually the first guest to arrive…”

Anita tilts her head confusedly and says “But I didn’t see him…”

Liz’s eyes slowly widen as she says “Wait…

Tanya’s jaw slowly drops as well as she says “You don’t mean…

Diana happily grins and says “Yup! I shrunk him before you guys showed up. Who knows what happened while we all hung out…”

Tanya starts to rub her head while Liz scratches her head, as they both felt a bit annoyed at Diana. And while they were given that revelation, you start to frantically send a text to Diana, hoping for her to save you from becoming Anita’s lunch. Right as you send it, Anita shrugs and lifts her burger, causing everything to shake around you.

Diana notices that she received a text, so she checks it, causing her eyes to widen as she reads your message. And when she looks back at Anita, she sees that she was already about to take a large bite out of her burger, causing Diana to gasp to herself. You instantly felt the area around you shake as Anita lazily chomped onto her burger, but then you hear Diana yell “Anita, don’t eat the burger!!”

Anita just raises an eyebrow without releasing her jaw from the burger, while muttering “What’s wrong…?”

Diana responds frantically, yelling “Just stop eating! He’s in your burger!!

Upon hearing that, both Liz’s and Tanya’s eyes widen, as they both yell back “What??

Tanya adds, saying “How’d that happen??

Liz also adds, saying “Put down the burger, Anita!

Anita loosens her grip and asks “You sure Diana?” You’re a bit annoyed that Anita was being so skeptical about this, but her grip was still tight enough to prevent you from moving.

Diana manically nods and says “Yes I’m sure!!

Anita then puts down the burger while saying “I wonder how that happened… Must have been quite the adventure…”

As she puts down the burger, Diana rubs her temples and says “He didn’t say how it happened… But who cares…?”

After that, Anita lifts the bun, revealing to you four giantesses who all stared down at you with extreme concern. But once they saw that you were relatively okay, they all share a collective sigh of relief, although Anita then says “Umm… Can I have my burger now…? I’m starved…”

Liz just shakes her head in exasperation, as she reaches down and plucks you free, before placing you on a napkin with her. After that, Liz rips up a few napkin bits so you could wipe yourself clean of all the ketchup and mustard, while Anita finally got to eat her lunch.

And once they all finished eating, you tell them all about your crazy adventure so far, as their reactions varied significantly. Tanya and Liz mostly reacted in shock, especially during the moments when they were rough with you without realizing it. Diana though was thoroughly amused while Anita took it all in stride.

Now that they were all caught up, Anita picks you back up and says “Since I dragged you here it’s only fair that I bring you back, right? Wanna hop back in my bra? I don’t mind at all…”

Tanya and Liz stared at her suspiciously, causing Anita to just say “I almost ate him, so it’s only fair I let him ride in my bra. Right?”

Diana just smiles and says “Whatever floats your boat! And once we get back, I’ve got a few ideas on how we can make use of our tiny buddy. I think you’ll all agree once we get back…”

The others nod, as Anita drops you back into the cup of her bra, this time dropping you closer to her nipple. So while she walked with the others, you’d get constantly rubbed into by that nipple, which was at least the same size as you right now. And because Anita had decently large breasts, they’d constantly sway as she walked, which only made you smack into her nipple more and more.

But before long, they reach Diana’s apartment again, so Anita releases you as Diana begins to explain her idea on how to make use of the miniscule you...

 

End Notes:

Hey everyone!

I had some free time today, so I was able to finish this chapter a bit sooner than I expected. And with this, the unaware stuff is over for now, while all the fun aware stuff is soon to come. Things should get even crazier in the coming chapters, so I hope you look forward to them.

And don't forget to leave a review if you enjoyed the chapter. Or if you didn't! Either way I appreciate reviews.

Take care!

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

I'm also part of a Discord server, so feel free to drop by if you want to more easily see when I (and other authors) update stories. It's also an easy way to get in touch with me or other authors there, if you don't use Twitter.

https://discord.gg/m9DAtmx

Ch 7: Role-playing? (Part 1) by Sheograth
Author's Notes:

Now for a change of pace, with some heavily simplified table-top role-playing. Empathasis on simplified.

Now that everyone was back, Diana explains her next idea, saying “Basically, I think we could do a bit of role-playing. Imagine this as a kind of Dungeon & Dragons tabletop game, except adapted for our tiny friend, so let explain further.”

The others listen, as Diana goes on and says “He will play the role of a tiny explorer trying to steal treasure from three fantasy human-like monsters. There won’t be any stats for characters or anything, but we will be using dice for most of the game decisions. Does it sound fun?”

Anita nods and says “Sounds cool to me… Do we get to pick what we are?”

Diana nods and says “Yep! I’ll chat with you guys one-on-one before we start.”

Tanya then smiles and says “This sounds like a nice change of pace.”

Liz nods and says “I’ve never done something like this, so I’m looking forward to it…”

Following that, Diana goes to chat with the others one by one, until their characters were nicely established. They each had different personalities and would, therefore, treat a tiny differently, so Diana needed to make sure that they could accurately portray their characters. And with that, the girls clear out the room, so there were only a chair and a small table.

After that, Tanya sits down, as she was the first one to go…

Diana begins with some narration, saying “Our hero hails from a spirited yet poor village, which was located deep between the walls of an inn up on a hill, so he made the dangerous trek into the inn itself, and approached the first room.

This was your cue to walk forward, allowing you to see Tanya as she was casually sitting at the small table, as she lazily played with her flip-flops. As you start to make your approach, Diana continues to narrate, saying “The hero’s first target was a cute looking lady goblin, who was doing a bit of reading to unwind from a successful mercenary. Due to that, there was a shiny bag of gold pieces on her table, which the hero was seeking so his village could use them for crafting things.

But suddenly, Anita chimes in and says “That sounds kinda contrived…”

Diana just glares at her and says “Shush! I set all this up at the last minute, so just go with it…

With that being said, you reach the underside of the table, so you ask if you could climb the table leg. Diana pulls out a 6-sided die, and rolls it, before frowning and saying “You attempt to climb it, but you can’t seem to keep a good grip on it. You’ll need to try something else.

Then, you ask if you’re able to climb Tanya’s body, starting from her foot, causing Diana to do another roll. After that, she smiles and says “Since you’ve lived your life as a tiny, you’re used to climbing larger human-like creatures, so you have no trouble with your climb.

Following that, you start to climb, pulling yourself up to the flip-flop and reach Tanya’s 3rd and 4th toes. But once you get there, Diana says “Stop right there! Tanya, do you notice anything weird while this is happening?

Tanya grabs an 8-sided die and rolls it, getting a 5 and reporting it to Diana. With that, Diana says “Okay, so you don’t specifically notice that a tiny was climbing you, but you do notice a tickling sensation in the back of your mind. You may act accordingly…

With that, Tanya suddenly squeezes her toes, smothering you among them as she clears her throat and says “That mission sure was tough… The floor must be a bit dusty because I feel an odd tickle down by my foot. Hmm…” After that, Tanya shakes her foot, causing you to fall to the floor, before pressing the ball of her foot into you. Then, she starts to rub her foot back and forth into the carpet, grinding you roughly. As she does this, she says “Ahh… The wooden floor feels so nice… I’ve been running around for days on end, so I wish I had somebody to give me a foot massage…”

Tanya continues to mash her foot into you, before stopping after about minute, as Diana says “Our tiny hero has been trapped under the foot of the attractive lady goblin, while she silently wishes for someone to pamper her. Do you try to escape?” You nod, so Diana does a bit of dice rolling, before frowning and saying “You try your hardest to free yourself from Tanya the goblin’s foot, but the strength difference was far too great…

Following that, Tanya goes to slip back on her flip-flop, sandwiching you between her foot flash and the warm and soft leather. Then, Tanya starts to tap her foot, endlessly pounding you as a result. But then, Tanya asks “Do I notice anything weird now?”

Diana smiles and says “I don’t know… Why don’t you roll for it…?

Tanya nods and rolls her 8-sides die again, and this time gets a 7. With that, Diana says “This time, you feel what you can only imagine was tiny squirms coming from within your flip-flop. What do you do with this discovery…?

Tanya taps her chin for a moment while mumbling “Well, my character is supposed to be kind-hearted, so I guess…” Then, she clears her throat and says “Oh, I feel something in my shoe… I hope it isn’t some tiny creature…”

After that, Tanya lifts her foot and removes her flip-flop, before inspecting it. And when she sees you plastered to her foot, she gasps while saying “Oh no! What a helpless creature. Just wait a moment…”

Once she frees you and places you on the table in front of you, Tanya says “I’m so sorry I stepped on you, little guy… What’s a tiny doing in a human inn…?”

You say that you were scavenging for food supplies for your village, causing Diana to smirk and say “Looks like you’re trying a white lie, huh? Let’s see if it works…” She then rolls some dice, before shrugging and saying “It sort of worked…? She believes that you were scavenging, but she’s unconvinced that you were looking for food…

Tanya nods, before saying “Oh it must be so hard for your village… You’re doing a good thing, little guy. But I don’t have any food in this room. In fact, all the food would be in the kitchen or storage. The only thing I have is my bag of… gold…” Then she narrows her gaze and says “Were you trying to steal from me…?”

You decide to come clean and admit what you were trying to do, prompting Diana to roll some dice, before smiling and saying “Looks like she appreciated your honesty!

Tanya then smile and says “Next time just ask, okay? I’d much rather talk things out rather than accidentally harm you, little guy…”

Now that things were calmer with you two, you decide to ask if she could give you a few gold coins, causing Diana to smile and say “Trying to use your charisma to convince her? Give me a sec…” She then rolls some dice, before saying “Seems like she’s open to the idea, but would rather not just give you the gold. You can take it from here, Tanya!

Tanya starts to scratch her chin while saying “I worked really hard to earn this gold… But I know you must have worked really hard to get here… Hmm…” Then she smiles and says “I have an idea! Why don’t we do a trade?” You ask her what she had in mind, causing Tanya to say “I will give you 7 gold pieces to bring back to your village if you give me a foot massage. I’ve been on my feet for days on end to earn this gold, so I think it’s a fair trade…”

You nod, then look to Diana, who smiles and says “Why are you looking at me? This doesn’t require a roll… You just need to massage until Tanya says you can stop.

With that, Tanya lowers you onto the floor, before you walk up to and crawl between her 2nd and 3rd toes. At your size, you could easily dig your hands into all of the small spaces and wrinkles between those toes, and begin massaging. While you do this, Tanya remains in character as she says “You’re doing a stellar job so far, little guy…”

But then she suddenly clenches her toes, immobilizing you as she faux giggles and says “I’m sorry… I’m actually quite ticklish… I hope it isn’t too much trouble…” So while you worked on each of Tanya’s toes, she’d routinely scrunch them, effortlessly smothering you. But you eventually finish up with her toes, causing Tanya to smile and say “That felt amazing, little guy… Do you feel up to massaging the rest? Or maybe just my other foot? I’d even give you a few more gold pieces...”

Diana then smiles and says “This sounds like time for a roll to see if you can convince him, Tanya! I’ll roll this time...” And after doing that, she smirks and says “Looks like you got a natural 20, so he was so convinced, that he decides to fully massage both feet. Congrats…” Before you begin, you ask to see the roll, but Diana sticks her tongue out at you and says “Don’t question the DM, tiny hero...

With that decree, you continue to massage Tanya’s foot, working yourself to the bone all for a few more imaginary gold pieces. And once you finish with that foot, Tanya helps you over to her other foot so you could start with those toes. As you massage those fleshy beasts, they’d occasionally grip you tightly, while Tanya says “I’m so sorry little guy… Sometimes I can’t believe how sensitive I can be…” It was definitely tough to vigorously massage each of Tanya’s massive toes, but at this point, it was a challenge that you just had to overcome, for the sake of your pride alone. In a way, you were really getting into your role as a hero, so you didn’t want to just give up.

While this was going on, Liz and Anita watched from the couch, finding the whole thing fascinating.

Anita then says “When I get to go, I’m gonna work him hard too…”

But Liz shakes her head and says “That’d only work if your character would be willing to do that. I know I’ll need to work up some confidence for my character…”

Hearing this, Anita raises an eyebrow and says “Oh… What’s your character like?”

Liz just smiles and says “I’m keeping that to myself… It’ll be a nice little surprise…”

You continue to massage Tanya’s foot, crawling into as many tight and small crevices as you could manage, which of course took some time to finish. And because Tanya’s character was apparently extremely ticklish, she would constantly impede your progress by grinding her foot into the carpet and clenching her toes, to the point where you were simply impressed by the lengths she went to properly roleplay.

But after nearly 45 minutes, you finally complete the foot massage for Tanya, causing her to kindly smile while saying “That felt amazing little guy… Thank you so much!” Following that, she picks you up and brings you up to her face, before giving you a brief kiss. After that, she smiles and says “You really didn’t need to go far for some goblin mercenary… But I think you’ve earned your gold.”

Then, she pretends to rummage through the gold bag, before saying “I think you’ve earned about 15 gold pieces… I hope this helps your village.” Then she pauses and adds, saying “My name is Tanya, by the way… I hope we run into each other again. If you need more help, then I’m more than willing to, especially if I can get another amazing foot massage…”

Following that, Diana claps and says “And... that concludes the first part of our role-playing session! How about we take a short break, so our tiny hero can clean off before we start the next part. Sound good?”

Tanya smiles in response and says “That was pretty fun! We did a good job!” You and Tanya then share a makeshift high-five, before Diana carries you off to help you get all showered up.

With that, the first phase of this strange role-playing thing came to a conclusion...

End Notes:

Hey everyone!

Hope you enjoy this chapter. There will of course be a chapter for each girl as they do this somewhat odd role-playing thing. I did not think I'd be able to write a full D&D type thing, so hopefully this is enough.

Feel free to let me know your thoughts in a review!

Take care!

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

I'm also part of a Discord server, so feel free to drop by if you want to more easily see when I (and other authors) update stories. It's also an easy way to get in touch with me or other authors there, if you don't use Twitter.

https://discord.gg/m9DAtmx

Ch 8: Role Playing; Anita's Turn! by Sheograth

A little while later, you were ready to start the next round, as Anita goes to sit at the table for her turn. To start things off, Diana starts narrating, saying “Our hero has had one success so far, and after bringing the gold he earned back to his village, he set right back out to earn some more from another patron. Soon, he crawls into the room of a young but simple-minded brute of a warrior, who had returned from a tiring campaign…

While Diana was narrating, you start walking toward the table, watching as Anita casually used her currently bare feet to play with her sneakers. It doesn’t take you long to get under the table, so you spend a minute just admiring Anita’s footwork, to the point where you lose track of time. But before you realize it, Anita loses her grasp on one of the sneakers, causing it to tumble next to you, where its opening landed behind you like a deep cave.

After that, Anita quickly moves to recapture the sneaker, unintentionally ramming into you with her toes. Because of that, you are swiftly ensnared by those long toes, as she waited for the actual role-playing to begin. Her toes quickly began to wriggle and writhe, as if they were far more curious of you than their apathetic owner. And since she only removed her socks a little bit ago, her toes didn’t carry a heavy odor or anything, and they weren’t even all that dirty either. Eventually, she sighs and says “Umm… Where is he?”

Diana looks around, before shrugging and saying “The carpet is a bit thick, so he could still be walking…” She then clears her throat and says “Our hero had to brave the deep thicket of the inn carpet, which seemed more like an impenetrable forest rather than a place of rest. But that was just life for a tiny in this world, so our hero persevered…

In response to that, Liz smiles and says “You’re quite good at this. I can really picture the whole scenario…”

Tanya nods and says “Yeah you’re a pretty good storyteller, Diana…”

Diana just grins and says “Thanks, guys!”

You were impressed by Diana too, but you wish that her tale was actually accurate this time, since you were instead forced to wrestle with Anita’s bare toes. But that was pretty fun too since Anita didn’t realize where you were, it allowed things to get quite intense as a result. She’d roughly squeeze her toes, forcing the air from your lungs and cramming your body deep into the soft flesh, all while she simply waited for the actual role-playing to begin.

Eventually, though, she mutters “It can’t be taking this long, can it…? And I think something fell into my shoe…” The others look at Anita suspiciously, causing her to tap her chin and say “Do you think it’s him…?” They wordlessly nod, so Anita bends down to presumably free you, but Diana loudly claps first, garnering Anita’s attention.

And while the spotlight was back on Diana, she smirks and says “We can still make this work in the whole scenario. Just give me a sec…” Anita stops moving her toes, giving you a break without actually freeing you, before Diana takes a deep breath and says “It seems like our hero intended to climb up to the table, but ended up at the mercy of the unaware warrior instead. Will he find a way to escape…?

Then she smiles and says “I’ll roll for you, tiny!” She then does so, and gets a pretty low one, causing her to shrug and say “Our hero tried as hard as he could, but the warrior’s toes were far too powerful. He remained a simple toy for the woman…

Following that, Anita asks “Does this mean I keep on messing with him? I’m assuming my character wouldn’t notice anything yet…”

Diana nods and says “Yep! We’ll give it a few minutes, and then I’ll let you roll… Feel free to act as your character in the meantime...”

Anita complies, and resumes her play session with you, using her toes to vigorously squeeze and rub into you. And while she dutifully had her way with you, she clears her throat before saying “Gee, that was some battle… Those guys just kept on tryin’ to get me, but I showed ‘em I’m a tough girl. I really earned my pay this time, I did…” You were honestly speechless that Anita was successfully pulling off a speaking style and personality so far removed from her own, but you couldn’t admire her apparent acting skills for long, as her toes acted out their own passion onto you.

A few minutes pass, as you were stuck as Anita’s toe toy before Diana says “While you were proudly counting your gold coins, you feel the oddest tickle coming from between your toes. What do you notice…?”

Anita takes the hint and rolls, before frowning and saying “I… kinda got a 1. Is that bad for him?”

Tanya’s eyes widen, as she says “Probably…”

Liz nods and says “Maybe the DM will show mercy...?”

Diana mischievously grins, while saying “For a critical failure? Never!” Then, she smiles and says “While you thought you felt something, turns out it was just your imagination! You no longer have any desire to check for hypothetical tinies...” Then she pauses, and adds, saying “If you really want to get into the spirit of things, you can always do something to make things even harder on him…”

Anita just shrugs and mumbles, saying “I guess I should think of something...” Then, she starts to wiggle her toes, skillfully moving you around them, as she crams you into each of the warm and slightly sticky spaces. And eventually, she gets an idea, so she says “Do you think it’d make sense if I suddenly went to do push-ups or something?” You don’t like where this was going, so you try to escape, but Anita strongly clenches her toes, keeping you snugly trapped.

Diana taps her chin while saying “Well, your character does value staying fit pretty high. And she’s super ditzy, so I think randomly wanting to do push-ups isn’t too crazy…”

Tanya rolls her eyes while saying “You just want to see him suffer…”

Liz nods and says “Can’t you do something nicer?”

Anita shakes her head and says “I mean I rolled a 1, so it’d have to be at least sorta harsh… It’s not like he’d dislike it, so I don’t really care…”

Liz folds her arms in response and says “You rolled the 1, not him. Why should he be punished for the roll?”

Diana nods in response and says “Don’t listen to those guys! It’s his fault for wandering too close anyway...”

After that decision, Anita shuffles on her sneakers, not bothering to find her socks first, sealing you within, as she walked to the middle of the room. Each step harshly pounded you into her warm and squishy toes, before a great pressure was put onto you, as she got into a push-up position.

As she starts, she says “I’ve still gotta stay in shape! I don’t do thinking stuff too good…” You wonder to yourself if Anita was laying on things a bit thick, but your thoughts were interrupted once she actually started to do the push ups. Each time she’d lower her body, you’d get hit by a steady pressure. But when she’d push herself back up, most of her weight would get pressed onto the balls of her feet, ruthlessly crushing you as a result.

She does about 10 of them, thinking that they were enough for the sake of the role-play, after which she gets back up and walks over to the table. Once she sits back down, she sighs while scrunching her toes and saying “That felt great! Nothin’ like an evening workout!” Then, she pries back off her converses, making sure that you remained lodged between her toes. After that, she asks “Can I roll again now…?”

Diana nods, so Anita makes another roll, before reporting “I got a 16 this time…”

With that, Diana thinks for a moment, before eventually saying “For some strange reason, you notice something odd poking at you from between your toes. You’re not sure what it is, but you could swear that it was moving a bit…

Anita takes it from there, saying “Hmm… Something got caught between my toes. I wonder if it’s one of those tiny things that my folks always told stories about…? Wouldn’t that be a funny outcome...” She then bends down and reaches for you, before inelegantly picking you out from between her toes and into her palm, while staring at you with a highly curious expression. Before you can say anything, Anita grins and says “Hello little guy! I hope you’re okay… I’ve never met a tiny before! I’m Anita the warrior! Nice to meet ya!”

Seeing Anita be this animated about something was more than a bit disturbing to you, but it was all for the role-playing, so you explain why you needed to explore her room. After you do that, Diana smiles and says “I’ll roll for you…” After doing this, she frowns and says “Uh oh… unfortunately, you rolled a 1…” Then, she clears her throat, and says “Despite your efforts, Anita was not convinced in the slightest, in fact, she now fears that your intentions were far more indecent…

With this, Anita narrows her gaze on you while inching her face forward, causing you to crawl away slowly. As she does this, she says “Wait a second… I’ve heard enough stories about you tinies… You were probably after my body, right??” You adamantly shake your head and say that it was an accident while explaining that you needed money for your village, causing her to glare while saying “I don’t believe you!”

But then she pauses for a moment, before looking toward Diana and asking “Can I grab a small pot of warm water? I have an idea…”

Diana taps her chin, before smiling and saying “I forgot to mention, but Anita was in the middle of heating up some tea, so there was a small pot of warm water on her table…

Anita then leaves to warm up some water, while saying “Sorry about this… Just give me a few minutes…”

True to her word, she returns in a few minutes, bringing a pot of warm water in it, along with a bar of soap. And with her return, she sits back down and says “You’re in luck tiny because I know just how to clean up that dirty mind of yours…”

Upon hearing that, both Tanya’s and Liz’s eyes widen, as they realize what Anita planned on doing. And before you could run, she snatches you up and drops you into the water, before plunging her hands into it, nearly overtaking you with a wave of water. And as you struggled to avoid drowning, she lathered up her hands with the soap, before vigorously cleaning you, not even bothering to remove your clothes first. As she does this, she hums while saying “My folks always said I cleaned real good, so you’ll be nice and pure when I’m finished, little tiny…” Anita was nowhere near gentle with you, as she constantly dipped you in and out of the water while washing away all of the grime that accumulated onto you due to being stuck between her toes.

Anita spends a few minutes scrubbing you down, before finally finishing and tossing you onto a towel, while you desperately tried to catch your breath. But when you look back up at her, you see that she was staring down at you with a wide grin, as she says “You look so clean now, but I need to finish the job! I’m no quitter…”

You’re not sure what she means, but then she suddenly crumples up the towel, trapping you within as she says “Gotta dry you off now!” She then starts to squeeze and rub the towel ball about, roughly but effectively drying you, before she frees you yet again. And now that you were released, and dry, Anita smiles and says “Don’t you feel better now, tiny? I bet your dirty thoughts are all washed away!”

But after saying that, Anita begins to stare at you intensely, causing you to back away until she snatches you up while muttering “Maybe I should make sure…?” After that, she lazily brings you closer to her face, while slowly opening her mouth, revealing a frightening sight. You could clearly see strands of saliva that formed along her teeth, as well as her large and slimy tongue, which moved about like a predatory basilisk. Tanya and Liz stare in shock, while occasionally glancing at each other to make sure that they weren’t imagining things, but they both gasp as Anita tosses you into her gaping maw.

Tanya stares in shock while yelling “That looks like a really bad idea!!”

Liz scratches her hair nervously as she yells “What are you thinking??”

Diana just looks at her suspiciously, while saying “Do you know what you’re doing…? He might be more durable, but all that’s for nothing if you swallow him.”

Anita nods, before tilting her head so you’d roll between her cheeks while saying “It’ll be fine…” Then, she gets herself back into character, while saying “I’ll make sure I washed away those dirty thoughts of yours, tiny!” Then she mumbles, adding “I’ve never gotten to see what a tiny tastes like…”

After saying that, Anita uses her tongue to scoop you up and move you around, effortlessly manipulating you while coating you in her sticky spit. Her tongue felt more like a curious beast, as it repeatedly pushed into you, smothering you against her gums and cheeks. She’d also periodically slide you around the surface of her tongue, covering you even further in her saliva, barely treating you with a care in the world. You felt more like a piece of candy than a person, as Anita was most definitely savoring the experience, no matter if she was in or out of character right now.

But eventually, she loses interest, so she spits you out before saying “You passed tiny! I didn’t notice a bit of bad in you… I told you I’m good at cleaning stuff…” After that, she begins to dry you off again, while saying “Do you feel better now tiny? I bet all those dirty thoughts were really burdening you…”

You decide to just thank her, since your objective was the gold anyway, causing her to grin and say “Do you need anything from me? I am big and strong so I can help ya out with stuff!” You start to tell Anita about why you entered her room, hoping for better luck this time before you both look toward Diana for guidance.

Diana merely waves her hands while saying “It’d be silly if we did a roll now… You guys can finish this up yourselves…”

Anita nods, before saying “You just needed some gold?? You should have told me from the start!” You ignore the intense urge to correct her, as she reaches into an imaginary coin bag, before saying “How’s 13 gold sound? That should be good for your village, right?”

You ask if you need to do anything for her, causing her to shake her head, before suddenly covering her face. It seems like she was trying to look like she was blushing, as she says “Well if you don’t mind…” Then she takes a deep breath while saying “Be my friend, tiny! I’ve never had a friend who’s a tiny…”

Upon hearing that, you laugh and agree, causing Anita to cheer to herself while saying “Then go ahead and take the gold, friend! Come visit me, okay...? My home is pretty plain, but it should be super huge for you!”

You nod, as Diana says “After just a bit of difficulty, our hero earned both some gold for his village and made a new friend today. And before he left, Anita made sure to tell him where she lived, so he could keep his word and come visit. Thus ends another successful trip to gather funds for the village…

Then, she smiles and says “That’s the end! Nice job Anita…”

Liz nods and says “You really did great…”

Tanya nods too, and says “I wouldn’t have thought it was you at first…”

Anita smiles in response, before saying “Yeah it was pretty tough…” Then, she picks you up and rubs you against her cheek softly, before releasing you and saying “We did a good job dude…”

You nod, while everyone takes a short break before the next round of role-playing began...

End Notes:

Hey everyone!

With this, another of the role-playing chapters is now done. Hopefully Anita's purposeful change in character was enjoyable.

Feel free to leave a review if you liked the chapter!

Take care.

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

I'm also part of a Discord server, so feel free to drop by if you want to more easily see when I (and other authors) update stories. It's also an easy way to get in touch with me or other authors there, if you don't use Twitter.

https://discord.gg/m9DAtmx

Ch 9: Anita's Quick Game by Sheograth

After a short break, Diana leaves the room with Liz to help her prepare for her role playing turn, while leaving the shrinking device with the others. And while that was happening, Anita and Tanya chat with you.

Anita speaks first, saying "So what were you doing while we were playing Twister?"

Tanya nervously laughs in response before you could answer, saying "Hopefully you stayed far away from that…"

You then tell them that you were on the Twister mat the entire time, causing Tanya to frown and Anita to curiously raise an eyebrow.

Once you said that, Tanya quickly says "What?? That had to be terrible!"

Anita shakes her head though and says "Nah, I bet he found it fun." Then she turns to you and says "Right?"

You nod and say that despite how scary it got at times, it was intensely enjoyable to you.

Tanya merely sighs and says "You really are too much…"

But Anita shrugs and says "I think it's pretty straightforward, personally." Right after that, she taps her chin and asks "So who'd you end up with first? And up until the Twister match?"

Tanya suspiciously eyes her friend and says "What are you planning…?"

Anita just smiles and says "Nothing much…"

You decide to listen to Anita, and say that you first ended up with Liz. And after a pretty long stretch of time, you ended up with Tanya.

When Tanya hears that, she frowns and says "I had no clue… I'll assume that I made things difficult for you, so I'm sorry."

Anita then tilts her head and says "Why apologize? He probably wanted you to make things tough for him. Why else would he go along with Diana's scheme…?"

Tanya sighs again and says "I know… but it still makes me feel better about it."

Then, you explain that you ended up flung to the center of the Twister mat. And after a lot of crazy things, you wound up stuck in Anita's cleavage.

When Anita hears that, she hums to herself and says "So that's how it all happened… And after that, I nearly ate you. That's something to apologize for, so sorry about that dude."

You nod and accept both their apologies, causing Anita to smile and say "Well with that out of the way, why don't we have some fun while waiting for Liz?"

Tanya taps her chin and says "What'd you have in mind Anita?"

Anita then grabs a piece of cloth and shrinks it, before giving it to you. And after doing that, she says "So you blindfold yourself and then we'll take turns playing with you. Your job is to guess who is playing with you. Simple, right?"

It did sound simple, but then you ask what happens if you guess incorrectly. Anita just shrugs and says "I don't know… I guess we can laugh about it and just move on. Unless you want us to punish you or something?"

Tanya quickly responds, saying "Yeah, no punishments. We can just keep going until Liz and Diana get back…"

With that decided, you blindfold yourself, as the three of you look forward to a possibly fun experience…


While you were blindfolded, Anita decides to go first, capturing you between her toes silently. She starts by forcefully squeezing them, burying your face in the soft and sticky flesh. Due to you being blindfolded, you weren't entirely sure who went first, so you try to narrow things down by what you felt.

The first obvious thing you noticed was that the skin that you were getting pressed against felt slightly damp, though either woman could have moderately sweaty feet by this point, so you try to focus on other things. And while Anita casually, yet skillfully, shuffled you between her toe spaces, you notice something else.

You could feel fairly large, to you, chunks of damp cotton as you were getting crammed into her toe spaces. And that reminded you of how Anita wore socks today, as opposed to Tanya and her flip flops. That was all the information you needed, though who you assume to be Anita continued to toy with you for several minutes.

In actuality, both women lost track of you during their conversation, but then Tanya happened to look down, jolting her memory. She then points down toward you, causing Anita to nod and bend down, before peeling you free. And once you were back on the table, you remove your blindfold and see both women looking at you curiously.

Since they were waiting for your answer, you guess Anita, causing them both to share a look before smiling. And after that, Anita picks you up and says "You guessed right. Nice job…"

Right after that, Tanya asks "So how'd you figure it out? It wasn't just a wild guess, right?"

You nod and explain how you felt the sock fibers on her toes, which made it obvious to you that you were with Anita. When she hears that, she slightly frowns while nodding, before saying "Oh wow. That was pretty clever…"

She then gives you a quick kiss, planting her heavy and soft lips onto you, before pulling back just as quickly. And as you stood there in shock, she merely smiles and says "That's your reward for making a correct guess…"

After that, Tanya picks you up and says "Well, I think we can end this game now. I'd obviously want to go next, and I'm sure you'd guess right just based on that alone."

Anita shrugs in response and says "I'm sure you could have fooled him somehow… Though it'd be easy with all four of us. But what now?"

Tanya then grabs the shrinking device and says "We can always grow him a bit and just massage him with our feet? At least until Liz and Diana come back. It'll be a change of pace for us all at least."

Anita smiles in response and says "I'm down for that…" Then she turns to you and says "What about you, little dude?"

You quickly respond by saying that Tanya's idea sounded fun, causing her to grin and say "Good to hear! Let's get started then."

Following that, she grows you to about 1 ft tall, before carrying you over to a nearby desk and placing you under it. And while you were there, Anita tosses a large pillow in your direction, causing it to crash into you.

Tanya sighs and moves it, before picking you up and firmly pushing you into the pillow, making sure that you'd have something soft to rest against.

And after that, Tanya and Anita take some chairs and sit at the desk, both looking forward to using their feet to massage and toy with you...


When you look up, you see both pairs of feet waiting in front of you, where each foot looked to be just slightly smaller than you were. But before you could do a thing, Tanya's feet pounce onto you, pressing into your body firmly. And while her feet were planted on you, she starts to knead your head with her toes, giving you a relaxing massage.

While she was doing this, you decide to kiss Tanya's toes, causing her to giggle and say "Oh… You don't have to do anything…" She pauses for a moment, before adding "But I appreciate it."

And while this was happening, Anita smiles and says "I'll give you a few minutes to start out, since I got to hog him during our game."

So for the next few minutes, Tanya had a monopoly on you, where she happily used you as a small footstool. And you spent every second either kissing or licking her toes, which she seemed to immensely enjoy.

But after a few minutes, you feel yourself grow until you were 2 ft tall, causing Tanya to look over at Anita feeling confused. Anita simply says "I figure he'll be harder to share while small, so I just made him a bit bigger…"

Following that statement, Anita officially joins in on the fun, using her feet and toes to skillfully toy with you. And in order to keep everything fair, the women would take turns toying with your face, so you got equal helpings of both Tanya's and Anita's bare feet.

This fun ended up lasting for almost thirty minutes, where you didn't even have time to rest, since Anita and Tanya were enjoying themselves so much. But you loved it when things got like this, so you just relax and keep on kissing and licking. And after that half hour, Diana and Liz return, where the former says "We're back!! Ready for the final round…?"

Tanya and Anita look over and quickly nod, before picking you up while shrinking you at the same time, returning you to your previous half inch height.

And now that Liz seemed prepared, you all ready for the final round of role playing…

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

The next chapter (Ch 10) is already uploaded on my DeviantArt, so go there if you'd like to read it sooner. I'll upload it here in about a week, or maybe sooner.

https://www.deviantart.com/sheograth10/art/Shrunk-at-College-Chaotic-Gaming-Ch-10-834369132

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8086