A Whole New Perspective by GentleGiantessAndTiny
Summary:

Amber is new to town and looking to make a career, Connor is just trying to make it through his everyday job… that's until a shrinking virus affects the United States. What will Connor do now that he’s 3 inches and classified as a Shrinkie? What will Amber do with her new pet? Only time will tell.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Couples, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, New World Order Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 22278 Read: 84120 Published: January 10 2019 Updated: January 21 2019

1. Chapter 1: Meeting by GentleGiantessAndTiny

2. Chapter 2: Rebel by GentleGiantessAndTiny

3. Chapter 3: Warming-Up by GentleGiantessAndTiny

4. Chapter 4: Games by GentleGiantessAndTiny

5. Chapter 5: Day Out by GentleGiantessAndTiny

6. Chapter 6: Just A Pet by GentleGiantessAndTiny

7. Chapter 7: Movie Night by GentleGiantessAndTiny

8. Chapter 8: Together by GentleGiantessAndTiny

9. Chapter 9: Epilogue by GentleGiantessAndTiny

Chapter 1: Meeting by GentleGiantessAndTiny
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

 

 

  No one knows how it was started, but one day a virus started sweeping it's way across the globe. This was no ordinary virus though as this one had the ability to shrink those afflicted with it and seemed to affect the male population the most; few females were affected by the virus. Scientists raced to find a cure or at least figure out how the virus worked. During the race, leaders around the world announced that anyone found shrunk due to the disease is now considered property to anyone who decides to claim them. This decision was not well received by those who have shrunk, but unfortunately they no longer had a say. The world has succumbed to finder’s keeper’s and the pet trade of shrunken humans.

 

Amber -----

         Moving day, one of the most stressful and boring days of our lives, however, for some it brings change and exciting adventures for their future. Not everyone hates moving days, some love the idea of being somewhere new and exciting. However, Amber is like most people and hates them.

Slowly pulling into the gravel driveway with a blue truck and the entire thing stuffed bumper to bumper, she comes to a halt into front of a one-story cottage. The cottage is surrounded by trees and forest, but remain close to the town and main road. The perfect location. Especially for a nature photographer and writer. With everything being perfect and new experiences on the horizon, what could go wrong?

Slowly she enters the home, with a sense of uneasiness covering her like a blanket. She hesitates in the doorway, staring into the kitchen directly ahead then peaking around the corner to look in the living room. Nothing but furniture and shadows from the windows in the back of the cottage.

“It’s beautiful… but I hate the feeling of being completely alone.”

 

Slowly she moves her furniture, knick-knacks, and all of her boxes inside in order to start making it feel like home. The fridge opens to reveal no food… clearly.

“Guess I’m going grocery shopping tonight, maybe I can put my business cards in the stores nearby. Start getting some jobs lined up,” she smiles to herself.

Moving into her new house, planning for new clients, ready to start writing her novel, everything was slowly falling into place.

 

Connor-----

         Connor slumps to work having to cover another employee's shift who called in sick. He parks in the back of the local supermarket and uses his keycard to open the back door.

Connor mumbles to himself, “Damn it Brad, why'd you have to call off… and last minute too,” he rushes inside and gets everything set up putting on a smile for the customers.

“At least it's extra pay, I definitely need it,” he whispers to himself trying to think of the brighter side of things.

 

Towards the end of his shift he checks his watch and sighs heavily feeling as though he’s been there forever.

“Finally almost 7:00pm this shift is almost over just a few more minutes and I’ll be free for the rest of the night,” He gazes off into the distance hoping to zone out for the rest of the shift.

 

A girl walks over to the checkout and starts putting her stuff on the counter looking happy with what she’s bought. Connor stares at her a bit annoyed seeing as he won’t be getting out as soon as he thought.

“Ugh come on stupid last minute customers…” he puts on a happy face for the girl trying to hide how annoyed he is. “Good evening Ms., did you find everything you were looking for?”

She looks up from her items with a shy smile, “Yeah I did, thank you.”

Connor makes a bit of conversation with her, “so you hear about that new virus going around?”

She looks at him confused, “No, I haven’t seen the news in awhile. What’s the new virus?” Mentally she thanks herself for choosing an area with no neighbors to get her sick.

Connor looks at her surprised. “Well it’s a shrinking virus no one is really sure how it works but it seems to affect males a majority of the time.”

Amber looks down at him clearly skeptical, “Shrinking virus? Like.. what shrinks?”

Connor starts to finish up bagging her groceries “Well the whole person to about 3 or 4 inches.” he finishes the last of the groceries and gives her the total amount

“How would you like to pay for items today Ms?”

She tries to not think about the conversation, “Um… card please.” She hands the credit card over, “I mean clearly the virus is fake, it’s impossible for the human body to shrink to that size.” A worried look crosses her face.

Connor takes her card, “I assure you Ms, the virus is real, look it up on your phone if you don’t believe me.”

She reaches for her phone then quickly stops, “That’s okay, I’ll just look it up later maybe.”

Connor shrugs “Meh whatever but hopefully you’re not one of the unlucky ones who do shrink.”

“Well I hope you’re not either. Have a good night,” Amber grabs her card and bags and starts to leave.

Connor gives a genuine smile, “You as well Ms.” He closes the register soon after you leave and starts to head out to his vehicle when suddenly his head begins to hurt, “What the hell? Why does my head hurt?” He starts to get dizzy and passes out.

 

Moments before-----

Amber thinks to herself, “He seems nice, kind of rude but it’s late. He clearly wouldn’t like a recluse like me, oh well. Maybe his night will get better.”

A shy smiles reappears as she leaves with her groceries, slowly heading to the exit of the store a feeling sends chills down her spine.

Amber turns around feeling as though something is wrong. No one else is in the store, the lights in the parking lot are on and not intimidating, why does something feel off? She walks back into the store to look for the cash register guy.

THUMP

Quickly she rushes behind the register and to the back of the store, “What was that? Are you okay?”

She sees him passed out and suddenly starts to shrink until he's no more than 3 inches tall and completely covered by his clothes.

“What the? This isn’t possible… it can’t be.” She brings out her phone searching for some type of answer.

 

Google: Is the shrinking virus contagious?

No, the virus seems to be genetically related or possible exposure to the below items: Click to read more…

 

Google: What happens to those who shrink from the shrinking virus?

Those who shrink belong to those who find them, anyone may keep them and have full ownership of the shrunken being. Must be registered at theshrinkingvirusregister.gov so government can be informed. Click to see more...

 

“So… he’s technically mine.” She bends down on her knees worried about his condition. Gently she pokes his side nervous to hurt him and uncovers him. She moves the clothes to the side so he doesn’t become tangled.

            He groans a bit his body still adjusting to the sudden change, but begins to come to. “Ugh wh-what the hell just happened? He rubs his eyes and shakes his head the world still spinning around him

“Oh good, I’m so happy you’re okay. How do you feel?” Amber looks down over Connor, towering over him. Her smile fills his blurry vision, an intimidating gesture in the moment.

           He falls back feeling terrified, “What is that? Why is it so big what’s going on?!” Emotions rush through Connor and his panic seems to rise every second.

 

Amber notices how scared the poor cashier is, “Oh it’s okay, it's just me… the girl who just bought stuff. I think you have the shrinking virus… I’m so sorry.” A hand slowly moves from her side and towards Connor.

        Connor snaps out of it and makes an attempt to run, but with his body still adjusting he doesn't make it far as he quickly gets dizzy and falls over.

Fear remains plastered on his face as he looks up at the giant being.

A small giggle comes from Amber, but her emotion quickly switches to empathy, “It’s okay little guy, I won’t hurt you. You’re still adjusting, try and relax hon.” Amber reaches for him again.

The looming hand casts a shadow over Connor and covers him completely leaving him unable to escape and terrified beyond belief. Amber grabs him carefully between two fingers and around his waist. A gentle smile appears in front of him, but the ever escaping floor from his feet causes a panic in his mind.

          He squirms in her hand trying to escape, “This can't be real this has to be some sort of horrible dream!”

Amber coos the cashier, “It’s okay, relax. You’ll hurt yourself if you keep squirming like that.” She gives him a tighter grip in the attempt to keep him secure.

         He looks up her feeling insulted, “Don't tell me what to do you're not my boss lady!” He yelps a bit from the tighter grip and he stops squirming.

         Connor tries to plead with her, “Please Ms. you have to take me to a hospital I don't want to be stuck like this!”

Amber sighs feeling bad, “I don’t think the hospitals are doing anything for shrinkies. The websites just say to 1. If you find them, you keep them or sell them 2. You need to register them online so the government and people know.”

         Connor looks at her shocked, “No you're lying that can't be true it just can't!”

Amber reaches for her phone in her pocket and googles the process to prove it to him.

Google: Should we bring shrinkies to the hospital?

Those who shrink should stay with the “finder” or be taken to a pet supplier so the shrinkie may find a home in the future. Do not take shrinkies to the hospital or any government facilities.

 

Connor starts to squirm again,”No, no,no! This just can't be happening this is just a dream and I'll wake up back home in my bed.”

The grip surrounding Connor loosens some, “Well, until you wake up I’m going to take you back to my place, okay? I can’t just leave you here alone, you’ll get hurt.” Amber begins to stand up, causing Connor’s stomach to drop and his head peaks down at the disappearing floor.

He manages to keep his lunch down but panics when he sees the floor disappearing, “N-no please there's gotta be something that can reverse this I don't want to be someone's pet!”

Amber understands there is no arguing with him in this position, she makes her way to her vehicle in order to head home, “I’m going to set you in the passenger seat okay?” She gently sets him in the seat next to her and searches for her phone and car keys.

Connor sulks feeling completely helpless and holding his knees against himself, “Th-this just can't be real what have I done to deserve this?”

Ambers eyes look down at him worried, “You didn’t do anything, sometimes life just isn’t fair. But don’t worry, everything will be okay and I promise to be a good owner.” She smiles shyly and genuine.

The car starts up as she turns the key.

The loud engine both startles and scares Connor causing him to quickly cover his ears and curl up in a panic. Amber sadly looks down at him and tries to rush home so the sounds ends sooner.

Loud noises, overwhelming lights, the darkness making everything more ominous than it should be, and a towering female controlling his every move, what more could go wrong?

 

End Notes:

To Be Continued...

Chapter 2: Rebel by GentleGiantessAndTiny
Author's Notes:

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The night was pitch black when the car pulled into the driveway. The headlights shined onto the small cottage giving it an eerie glow. The air was still and slightly warm with cicadas chirping in the silence. The car turns off leaving Connor and Amber in silence.

 

“Okay, we are here. Are you feeling okay?” Amber glances down at the small cashier worried he’s going to have a panic attack any minute.

 

His body remains curled into a tight ball and hiding in the farthest corner of the seat to avoid the giant girl. All he could think is, “What is going to happen to me now…”

 

She sighs slightly annoyed at the small cashier’s silence, “I’m Amber, what’s your name?” Quickly she extends her finger hoping to have a handshake. This gesture only makes things worse.

 

Connor violently flinches at the quick movement almost falls off the seat, “Leave me alone! Please don’t hurt me!” He curls into a ball again trying to hide from his fate.

 

Amber moves her hand around to his back and tries to rub it, “It’s okay… it’s not that bad, I mean I live alone and I’m pretty nice. Right?”

 

Immediately he recoils and runs from the ever looming hand, “Don’t Touch Me!” He runs to the cup holders looking back at the horrible hand, the distraction causes him to tumble down into the cup holder. Connor attempts to climb out, but they are just deep enough to trap him.

 

“You’re going to hurt yourself, now come here little guy,” Amber patronizes Connor due to his scared and childish attitude. Quickly she reaches for him and grips him around the waist and between her fingers. She grabs her purse and some groceries; unlocking the door and heading into the once lonely home puts a smile on her face, but only fear on his.

 

Connor looks up at his perceived kidnapper, “Put me down! I don't want to be your pet, I refuse to be your pet!” He yells at her refusing to submit.

Amber sighs, “You don’t have much of a choice, it’s the rules of the government sadly. You’ll just need to deal with it, Tiny.” Amber places him on the island in the kitchen in order to put her groceries away.

 

She hums to herself as she places the groceries in the fridge and pantry, peacefully and calmly she tries to forget how much her new pet hates her.

Connor looks at her as if he'd been insulted, “Screw the rules I am no one's pet and you will not keep me here!” He continues to yell at her not backing down.

 

He begins to pace on the island trying to find a way down despite his size. Peeking his head over the edge, the panic sets in and he crawls away from the side. The floor seemed miles away, how will he ever get out of the here?

 

“Tiny, calm down! You’re going to hurt yourself and no one wants that,” Amber rests on her elbows in front of him in an effort to become closer. Her hand slowly moves towards him in a hope to keep him safe from the edge.

He looks at her still clearly panicked but tries to act brave, “Don't call me that, that’s not my name!” He stands up trying to stand his ground against his kidnapper.

 

Amber starts to get sick of the tough guy act, “Alright tiny, then what’s your name?” A hand sneaks up and pushes him down to his knees. She quickly pins him on his back with one finger in an effort to get in control of her new pet.

Connor squirms, but is completely immobile in her grip, “Like you even care, you kidnapped me, how do I know you don't plan to turn me into some sort of slave?”

 

“I guess you just need to trust me,” She sighs and releases him from her trap,“I think you need to get some sleep, maybe the shock of everything will start to fade.” She puts her hand palm up in front of him, “Want to climb on? Or would you rather I grab you?”

 

Conner smacks at her hand and then spits at her, “Get your hands away from me!” He says still not submitting to her, “What I want is for you to let me go and bring me somewhere that can fix this!”

“Little jerk!” His rebelling finally sets her over the edge. Amber snatches him off of the table in a tight fist and storms to her room. “I’ve been nothing but nice to you, and you’ve only been rude to me. Time for bed.”

 

Amber clears out her top drawer leaving only a few tank tops and rolled up socks, “This will work for tonight, I’ll find you something better tomorrow.”

Placing Connor down in the dark cold bedside drawer leaves him in a sad and vulnerable state. He can’t escape. He can’t control where he is going. He can only try to rebel and get in trouble for it.

“Goodnight little guy, I’ll see you in the morning,” The drawer slowly closes, leaving him in complete darkness. Leaving him to his thoughts for the night.

 

Morning -----

In the morning, the drawer slowly begins to open up as Amber checks on her new pet. She notices that he is still asleep, but looks as though he'd been crying and for a long time as well.

Connor begins to stir as the sun beats down on him from the window near the side table, however, the light seems to disappear as Amber blocks it for him.

 

“Morning, how did you sleep?” She looks down at him in a concerned way, however, she is a towering giantess in Connor’s perspective.

He sighs, “Terrible, I dreamt that I was kidnapped by some random girl and she forced me to be her pet…. Oh, wait that wasn't a dream, that's still happening.” He says still not fully awake but clearly full of snarkiness and sarcasm.

 

Amber looks away, “I’m not forcing you to be my pet, but I am making you stay here with me until a cure is made… if it’s ever made. Do you want to stay here in the dark or come downstairs and eat something?”

He looks at her with a pleading gaze still not wanting to accept his fate, “Why can't you just take me home?”

“What will you do once you’re home? Sit on the floor unable to get food or go to work. Possibly be found by some weirdo who uses you like a sex slave?” Amber passionately tries to convince her little cashier that her place is the best place for him.

 

He starts crying, completely breaking down in front of her, “I don't know okay! I don't know, but I do know I don't want to be someone's pet; I just want to be normal again and live a normal life.”

Amber attempts to stroke his back to comfort him, “Oh hon, I wish I knew the answer but I don’t. Maybe they’ll figure out the cure, but until then you need to stay safe. Here. In my place.”

Despite her efforts to comfort Connor, he immediately slaps at her hand and tries to avoid her. He curls up in the dark corner hoping to avoid all touching and consoling.

 

Connor looks her dead in the eye, “Don't touch me. I don't want any of your pity!” He yells at her still refusing to accept what’s happened to him and the position he's now in.

Amber refuses to coddle him anymore, “Fine. I won’t touch you. Let me know when you get hungry, Tiny.” She quickly slams the drawer shut and storms out.

Connor thinks to himself about his situation, “There has to be a way out of this situation. I won't be this girl's pet, I refuse to degrade myself to that.” His stomach growls and he groans a bit.

 

A Few Hours Later -----

Amber starts to open up the the drawer having cooled off some, but still mad at her new pet.

As she opens it she places some cut up cheese and some cut up strawberries next to him, “I thought you may be hungry.”

She stays quiet not wanting to anger him anymore than he probably is.

The light from the opening blinds Connor temporarily and causes him to flinch away. He shields his eyes a bit, “N-no I'm not hungry j-just leave me alone,” he says still trying to rebel, but his stomach growls and he groans a bit having not eaten in almost 12 hours.

 

“Well then I should probably eat this so it doesn't go to waste,” Amber starts to slowly eat the cheese in order to tease him.

Connor looks at her doing this, “W-wait I was only joking please.” He stomach growls again and he groans again. Amber looks at him wondering if she should prolong this as a punishment.

“I don't know I'm pretty hungry,” she starts to eat the strawberries.

He begins pleading with her, “Please Amber I'm so hungry please!”

 

“Well how about we go downstairs and make you something to eat? Maybe get out of that drawer?” She smiles gently.

He looks up at her considering his options, and decides his hunger is more important than his pride, “Okay fine, you win I'll go with you…” He says feeling defeated.

She smiles big, “Awesome!” She reaches for Connor forgetting how scary the gesture is.

Connor panics and tries running but Amber gets ahold of his leg as he runs, “Ahh! No! Please don't hurt me! He starts squirming out of panic.

 

“Oh relax, you'll be okay.” She gently pulls him into her palm and lifts it up so he can't escape.

He's absolutely shaking right now absolutely terrified being as high up as he is, “P-please don't drop me please!”

She smiles at his small and fragile figure, “I promise I won't hon. Just don't fall off.” A quick wink is sent his way.

He blushes a bit, “Y-yeah whatever,” he closes his eyes not wanting to see how high he is.

 

They make their way to the kitchen island and she places her hand down on the table. She nudges him off and smirks down at him.

He quickly climbs off, “I'm getting off jeez, no need to patronize me.” He blushes a bit again.

“What are you hungry for little guy?”

“I don't know surprise me i guess?”

 

She rolls her eyes, “How about while I make you some food you tell me your name?” She looks in the fridge for something good.

He looks at her surprised, “I was wearing a nametag at the store did you not see it?”

“No… I barely had my head up when I was talking to you,” she blushes a bit and turns away to hide it.

 

Connor smirks, “Well then it seems like it’s your fault you don't know my name, wouldn't you say?”

“Whatever. If you want me to stop calling you little guy, then you would tell me. Want some fruit and cheese for real this time?” She stays looking into the fridge slightly embarrassed.

 

He sighs feeling annoyed, “Fine, it's Connor. Sure any sort of food sounds good right now honestly.”

Amber smiles a bit and starts cutting up the cheese and fruit, “Here you go. Hope it's cut up small enough for you.” She gently sets the plate down next to him.

“I'm sure I can make do, like I said I'm hungry I just want some food.” He starts eating slowly.

Connor starts to feel better getting some sort of food in his stomach.

 

Amber frowns a little, “Hey, I know you don't want to hear this, but I need to register you into the system so people know what happened.”

Connor glares at her, “No way I refuse to be registered as property.”

“Your boss will start to worry when you're gone for so long. It looks like everyone is learning to look at the website first before jumping to conclusions,” she sighs, “I have to register you.”

 

Connor stands up feeling angry, “No there has to be a way for me to be normal again, I don't want to be someone’s pet!”

Amber signs and turns on the news in the living room.

 

NEWS365:

Breaking news on the virus named H1S1. After months of searching for a cure all attempts have come up short and all funding that went into finding a cure has been cut. It looks as though shrinkies won't be returning to their old lives as many had hoped they would. Just as before any shrinkie found is yours to keep or to be delivered to the nearest shelter if you aren't able or wanting to keep it.

 

Connor hearing this is completely shocked, “N-no this can't be…”

Amber looks at him concerned, “I'm sorry, but you needed to realize that you can't return to normal.”

Connor, clearly upset over this development, starts crying, “No this can't be true, I don't want to be someone's pet I'm a human being!”

 

Amber reaches down and scoops him up carefully bringing him close to her body in an awkward hug in an attempt to comfort the sad shrinkie.

Connor cries into her shirt not caring anymore, “What am I supposed to do now?”

“Your welcome to stay here with me hon,” Amber gently strokes his back.

Connor tries to dry his eyes, “But you'll just treat me like a pet not like a human…”

“Why do you think that will happen? I'm going to treat you like a friend and a ‘pet’ when necessary. I'm not going to walk you like a dog,” Amber quietly laughs a bit.

Connor tries to argue, “Well, how am I supposed to trust you? I barely know you.” He wipes his face a bit, “For all i know you're just saying that.”

She continues to rub his back, “Well, I guess you'll just have to trust me.” She smiles gently, “Please stay, you'll be safe here, Connor.”

 

Connor laughs nervously, “I feel like I don't have much of a choice, but fine you win just no collars please?”

“We will see about that,” Amber winks and smiles.

 

Despite Connors constant refusing and rebelling, he came up short in the end and succumbed to Ambers request. However, even though the original argument is over, more are to come in the future. That is guaranteed.

 

 

End Notes:

What will happen now?

Chapter 3: Warming-Up by GentleGiantessAndTiny
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

 

The day turns to night quickly and the two remain uncomfortable and unsure of the situation. Connor still hates the idea of being a pet, but is starting to realize he doesn’t have a choice. Amber loves the company, but knows Connor doesn’t exactly love the situation he is in. Despite all things considered, the feelings of the two start to make a change for the better.


“I think I found you somewhere better to sleep,” Amber pulls out an old shoebox from the closet, “I could put in a blanket and some soft felt so it’s like a huge bed for you.”

Connor stands unsteadily on Amber's bed, “So you’re not going to make me sleep in the drawer… or in those awful doll houses we saw on TV?”

She shakes her head, “Waste of money, and I think this would be comfier than any dollhouse. Sound good?”

The bed sinks under him a little as he walks causing him to fall to his knees, “I’ll take anything over that dark drawer.”

Amber smiles in excitement and starts looking for small blankets and soft material for the new bed, “I still need to register you, but I need some corporation. I need to know your full name, date of birth, names of family you want to alert, um… oh and any horrible necessary medical history.”

Connor rolls his eyes and sits down, “That’s quite the list. What if I don’t tell you anything?”

Amber scowels some, “Then I’ll have to register you as my own and no one will know anything about you and you’ll worry everyone you know. So just make it easy and tell me the stuff, please.” She searches through a small chest at the end of her bed.


Slowly, Amber stuffs some felt pieces, parts of small blankets, and dollhouse like cushions into the shoebox. The box is then placed on her bedside table near her lamp and alarm clock.

She plops down on the bed sending Connor flying into the air and into her lap. She laughs from the acrobatics then strokes his side, “Looks like you went for a ride.”

Connor sits up a bit shaken up and nervous being so close to her, “Y-yeah…” he laughs nervous and tries to back away some.


Amber gets out her phone and goes to the site, “Alright, first and last name?”

“Connor Russell.”

She giggles some, “Birthday?”

“March 15th, 1994.” Connor looks away as he answers not wanting to see her reactions.

“Any family you want to know about this? I can write in specific names or just check the mom and dad options.”

“I guess my mom and dad, I don’t think they’ll care that much. My boss at the supermarket probably cares more than anyone.” He sighs and curls up a little.

Amber strokes his back, “Last one, do you have any medical problems or stuff I would need to know about?”

He shakes his head.

Amber smiles and puts in her information and about his finding so the family isn’t left in the dust when and if they go to the information page, “There, all finished. You’re officially registered and under my name.”


Although the registering wasn’t a huge deal, it seemed like the end of Connor’s life. It officially marked the day he went from being a human individual to a pet shrinkie.


Soon after Connor is placed into the shoebox and Amber seems to be starring some.

“Take a picture, it will last longer.”

Amber looks away blushing, “Sorry, I just realized you were naked and I just didn’t think about it before. Does it not make you uncomfortable?”


Connor looks down and half covers himself up and blushes as bright as a tomato, “I guess I wasn’t thinking about it either, please say they make shrinkie clothes so I don’t have to wear doll clothes.” He sighs hating that he even wishes that they have clothes for him.

Amber smiles and grabs her laptop, “I can look and fast order some. If they have some to order then it should be here by tomorrow if I’m quick about it tonight. How about you get some sleep?”

Connors slumps into the soft blankets and his eyes begin to close despite his best efforts to stay awake. Soon enough, his tired body takes over and he passes out curled up amongst the giant fleece squares.


The Next Morning -----

In the morning Connor wakes up to the smell of bacon and eggs, “Mmmm that smells really good.” He starts looking for a way to get down.

He stares down at the ground and becomes intimidated by the height. He looks to the bed and notices he can jump to it pretty easily.

Connor mentally prepares himself and jumps towards the bed, just barely making it. He takes a deep breath to calm himself, “Okay what now? That food smells good but I need to get out there if I want any.” He sighs and walks around the bed seeing if there's a way for him to climb down safely.

Connor walks around a bit as Amber walks to her room to come get him for breakfast, “I hope he likes what I made, I really wanted to do something special for him.” She smiles feeling excited.


Amber opens the door slowly hoping not to wake the already wandering Connor. She enters the room in black spandex and a white tank top, Connor looks up at her from the bed and his mouth drops.

Connor stares in awe practically frozen and unable to think of anything to say other than, “Wow…”

Amber flips her strawberry blonde hair behind her shoulder and looks for Connor noticing he is not in his box, “Connor where did you go?”

Connor snaps out of it and tries to get her attention blushing a bit, “I'm down here Amber!” He waves up at her.


She smiles and notices him waving his arms from the bed, “How did you get down there silly?” She giggles and gets down on her knees so she’s eye level.

Amber blushes a little noticing Connors features in better detail at this level. His brown hair was super messy and his eyes seemed to change colors depending on the lighting and colors around him, maybe hazel, “Hey, what color are you eyes?”

“I-I jumped from over there.They're hazel why do you ask?” He blushes a bit having not noticed hers before, they had an emerald glow to them and they seemed to be accentuated by her hair and shirt.

Connor tries to change the topic, but is clearly distracted by her, “S-so breakfast smells good.”

Amber smiles brightly, “I wanted to make something super good for you, let's go eat before it gets cold.” She quickly scoops him up and carries him close to her body.

Connor glances up and notices he can barely see her face past her chest, the tank top clung to her body and forced him to notice her obvious features.


He blushes a lot, “Oh my goodness…” he says a bit quiet not wanting to sound rude but clearly likes what he sees.

“What did you say hon?” She moves him away from her body and close to her face keeping him level with her cleavage.

Connor’s face goes a deep red, “D-did you buy my clothes?”

“Oh yeah! I did! They should be here this afternoon, luckily they are still super cheap since not too many people are affected yet,” Amber smiles and strokes his side, “Don’t worry, we’ll get you dressed soon cutie.”


Amber walks into the kitchen and gently places Connor down on the table, “Just let me plate it and then you can dig in.”

Connor smiles, “Okay Amber.” He attempts to look at what she made, “So what all did you make, I smelled bacon and eggs, did you make anything else?”

Amber puts on a serious smile and gets into her chief character, “Well, I scrambled some eggs, cooked up some bacon to perfection, and even added in some maple sausage links to snack on.”

Connor looks at her amazed, “That all sounds awesome!” He smiles big at her.

“I’ve never seen you smile this much, I’m glad you’re feeling better.” Amber turns and gracefully gets on her toes to reach some plates from the upper cabinets, Connor notices her curvy butt flexes along with her toned legs.


Connor blushes deeply and spaces out in the process. Connor stares at her zoned out then realizes Amber was trying to talk to him, he focuses back in and shifts nervously, “Sorry, I was distracted by... something, I-I am feeling a bit better.”

Amber laughs, “I was asking if you wanted any ketchup or syrup for your breakfast dummy.”

Connor thinks about it, “I'll take some syrup to go with the sausage but no ketchup please.”

She grabs the syrup for him and herself, “Here you go, enjoy. I’ll let you eat first; I didn’t want to waste a whole plate since you don’t eat a ton.” She leans on the table near him and plate showing off her cleavage.

Amber smirks a little knowing what she is doing.

Connor stares for a second then turns away quickly, “Th-thank you Amber.” He hurries over to the food to start eating trying not to stare anymore than he already has.

“Let me know when you’re done,” Amber does dishes as he eats.

Breakfast goes by quickly and Connor finishes relatively fast followed by a starving Amber. Dishes are finished soon after when the doorbell rings.


DING DONG, DING DONG


Connor panics and runs trying to find somewhere to hide, “Ahh! Who's that what's going on!?”

Amber smirks, “Hey it’s okay hon, it’s probably just the delivery man.” She catches him in his panic and hold his small body up against hers in a cuddling motion, “Shhh.. relax. I’m going to get the door, just relax here.” She sets him down on the living room couch.


Amber walks up to the door and opens it.

Delivery man, “I have a few packages for Amber Jones.”

“That’s me,” She signs for the package and takes it inside. Amber joins Connor in the living room with the package and some scissors.

“Your package is here. Want to see them?” Amber smiles excited.

Connor nods wanting to see what she got him.

Amber opens the package and pulls out eight or more outfits.

Connor looks over the different outfits trying to make sure none are really embarrassing looking.

“I got you a few comfy outfits, some jeans, regular t-shirts, a few nice polos and long sleeves, and a few nice pants just incase. Then of course underwears, socks, shoes and other junk,” she laughs to herself, “Do you like all of it?”

Connor smiles, “Well I don't see anything super embarrassing, but I'm curious though what will I need shoes for?”

“I mean maybe I’ll take you outside one day to wander in the grass, of course under my supervision.”

Connor shrugs, “ I mean I suppose so I just assumed I wouldn't need shoes.”

Amber laughs in a sexy way, “I mean you don’t have to wear clothes either, it’s all up to you.” A small wink is sent Connor’s way.

He blushes a lot and starts stuttering not knowing what to say, “I um uh um uh…” He covers himself suddenly feeling embarrassed.

Amber laughs at his nervous demeanor, “Oh relax. You’re too tense. Hey! You know what makes me relax, a bath. Want one?”

Connor still blushing thinks about it, “I uh suppose that's fine.”

“Great, let’s go,” Amber places her palm faced up near him, “Climb on little guy.”

He slowly climbs on clearly a bit nervous, “A-are you sure this is safe?”

“Yes it’s safe, just don’t fall off,” Slowly she lifts her hand and cups his small figure in her palm.


Amber makes her trek upstairs hoping not to scare the poor shrinkie too much. Entering the bathroom she places him on the granite countertop and starts the warm water in the sink.

“You’ll have to test it, hopefully it’s not too warm for you,” Amber glances down at him, “Looks like you don’t even need to strip,” A quick wink from her emerald eye causes poor Connor to turn into a tomato again.

Connor tries to maintain composure, “Y-you just shush it missy!” He tries to sound authoritative, but it comes off the complete opposite.

“Wow, nice try tiny.” She laughs at his attempt and tests the bath water, “I think it’s good, test it.”

Connor dips his foot in the water and then slowly eases himself in it, “ Mmmm this water feels nice….” He swims a around a bit to get used to it.

“Clearly you’re a good swimmer, need anything?” She watches him swim around admiring his form and toned muscles.

Connor laughs a bit, “I mean I was on my high school's swim team but we weren't that good.” He stops and just floats for a bit loving the warm water.

“Interesting,” Amber dips her hands in the water near him and strokes his side sensually.

He blushes a bit and looks up at her not knowing what to say, but is not trying to move away from her.

“Do you need any soap?” She smirks, “I can help wash you if necessary.”

Connor stutters, “N-no, that’s okay. I-I feel pretty relaxed now,” He attempts to climb out of the sink, but struggles with the slippery edge.

Amber giggles, “Alright, let's get you dried off.” She grabs a small washcloth and boosts him out of the water. She places the towel over his shoulders completely engulfing him in it.

Connor smiles a bit, “Th-thank you.” He starts to dry himself off feeling a little more relaxed than he was before.

Amber grabs some clothes options, “Pick an outfit and maybe we can do something this afternoon.”

“Like what?” Connor picks out some clothes to wear feeling better being in some sort of clothing again.

Amber smirks, “Maybe we can… play a game?”


 

End Notes:

What games do you want to play with your shrinkie or giantess?

Chapter 4: Games by GentleGiantessAndTiny
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

 

 

 

The bath finishes and the games begin, what is Amber thinking of playing? Connor seems unsure but interested in the idea.

 

Connor looks at her curiously, “A game? Like what kind of game? Like hide and seek, or something?” Connor looks up at her as she thinks of what to do.

“Well, either hide and seek, cat and mouse, or a board game.”

Connor thinks about it, “Cat and mouse sounds interesting, but wouldn't that be a bit dangerous for me?”

She giggles, “Well, I would give you a head start  and I try to catch you, it's like a combination of hide and seek and don’t get caught.” She gives a small wink.

He blushes, “Well, I suppose I can try it… as long as you know for sure I'll be safe.” He looks up at her still a bit nervous.

She smiles seeing how nervous he is, “I have no pets and I promise I won’t hurt you. Okay hon?”

He takes a few deep breaths, “O-Okay I trust you.”

A bright smile appears on her face, “Great!”

 

Both the cat and the mouse walk to the living room and Amber sets Connor on the ground directly in front of her feet, “You get 30 seconds. Don’t get caught, mouse.”

 

Connor looks at her feet then slowly looks up her body until he reaches her face, she was like a towering goddess. Hands on hips and half of her smirk is covered by her impressive figure, he immediately becomes intimidated. This is what it’s like to be  mouse, staring up at a cat who wants to play with you, tease you, own you. Slowly he backs up nervous being so close to her feet, will she squish him?

 

Connor tries to shake those thoughts off and puts on a brave face, “I won't get caught kitty cat!” He starts running hoping to give her the slip and find a place to hide.

Amber giggles at his attempt to tease her and tries to keep an eye on him, “We will see little mouse.” She winks at him causing him to blush a bit.

 

Connor manages to give her the slip and hides and thinks a bit to himself, “She's really taking this serious I wonder what she'll do with me if she catches me?”

He carefully keeps an eye on Amber so he knows when he needs to move, “Is this what it's like to not have any control?” He thinks about this for a second and then looks out see what Amber is doing. He blushes more as he watches her bend over to look under some furniture, “Why does she make me feel this way? I've only known her for a few days and barely anything about her, yet something about her makes me feel this way.” He takes a few deep breaths trying to calm his nerves.

 

Amber smirks a bit full well knowing he'll hear her, “Man for his first time he's pretty good at this, but that's okay it'll just make it that much more fun to catch him.” She continues looking for him and Connor makes a run for another hiding spot avoiding being spotted by Amber.

 

Connor takes in his surroundings having not had the chance to do so since he shrunk, “It's like a completely different world now everything is so huge, like I'm on another planet…” He sits down for a bit listening to Amber walk around, “Every step she takes sounds like thunder if I didn't know I was the small one I'd think she were an actual giantess… And my fate completely belongs to her…”

 

Amber gets on all fours and shuffles around looking under the couch, tv stand, and table, “Where oh where are you tiny mouse?” She smirks hoping to tease him and taunt him enough to make him do something dumb and to her advantage.

 

Under the couch, Amber notices a small hint of blue jean and a foot. The cat has found the mouse. Time to really play. Amber stands up and stands directly over the couch with her toes partially under it, making sure they are near him. Just close enough to make him squirm in his skin.

 

Connor sees this and tries to stay quiet, “Oh no she can't have found me has she?” He tries to move back a bit not wanting to make any contact with her. His heart racing he tries to stay as quiet hoping she'll go away. He can barely see above her ankle but her foot covers his entire vision.

 

Amber smiles and prolongs the torture of the unknown, “Where are you mouse? When I find you, then you’re mine. All mine. Come out, come out.”

She wiggles her toes and starts to drop to her knees slowly making time go slow for the small hidden Connor. Amber drops to her chest and reaches quickly under the couch trapping Connor between her palm and the floor.

 

Connor squirms trying to get free and manages to do so before she grabs a hold of him. He runs out from under the couch attempting to escape her as fast as he can, “It's not over yet!” He yells to her.

 

“It will be soon enough my mouse,” Amber quickly bounces to her feet and chases the small shrinkie. The giantess chases her shrinkie into a corner hoping to trap him there.

 

Connor desperately tries to get away but everywhere he tries to run to is blocked off from him by the giantess he knows as Amber, “No this can't be the end!” He says being a bit dramatic about it. Amber drops to all fours as she slowly moves closer to Connor wanting to prolong the end for him.

 

“Come here my little mouse,” Amber reaches her fingers towards him slowly, “This cat wants a snack.”

Amber’s graceful fingers snatch Connor out of the corner between her thumb and pointer finger. A small amount of pressure is put on him, but not enough to cause pain. She slowly moves his body towards her smiling lips then her open mouth.

 

Connor begins to panic, “N-No wait what are you doing?! Please don't do this!” He squirms in her fingers trying to save himself thinking she’ll eat him.

 

Amber slowly moves Connor closer… and closer to her lips until he is placed directly against them. Amber quickly puckers her lips and gives him a small kiss.

“Congratulations, you lost mouse,”Amber laughs and moves him away from her face.

 

Connor breathes a heavy sigh of relief his heart still beating a million miles an hour, “I really thought you were gonna… well you know.” He blushes a bit feeling embarrassed but he's not sure why.

 

Amber laughs, “Don’t worry cutie, I would never eat you. I would much rather toy with you.” She winks and sets him down on the ground in front of her. Amber stands up and stretches showing off her toned stomach and accentuates how long her legs really are.

 

Connor stares up at her and pipes out a quick question, “Amber? H-how tall are you?”

Amber smirks, “Around 5’8’’, why?” She stares down at him knowing the height is intimidating.

 

Connor looks down a bit making it clear he's intimidated by her, “N-No reason just curious is all. S-Sorry.” He blushes a bit as the thoughts of her being similar to a goddess crosses his mind again. He wonders to himself if she considers herself a goddess to him as well.

 

After the excitement of their game of cat and mouse Amber decides to have a bit of downtime with her shrinkie playing some board games and watching some movies. Amber looks down at Connor smiling at him as he sits on the floor in front of the couch engrossed in the movie she had put in for them.

 

“How are you feeling little guy?” Amber reaches down and scoops him up.

“I-I’m feeling okay, why?” Connor looks up at her and smiles discreetly looking into her eyes.

“You just seem a lot happier than you were at the supermarket? Are you happy here?” Slowly Amber makes her way to the bedroom with Connor in hand.

Connor hesitates, “I never said that… why would you assume that?” Amber gives him a stern look and rolls her eyes.

Connor sighs, “Fine. Maybe I am pretty happy. Is that bad?”

Amber smiles and rubs his back, “Of course it’s not bad. I’m glad you enjoy being here hon.”

 

Amber gently places him in his makeshift shoebox bed. Amber turns and takes her shirt off then her shorts, “Well you should get to bed hon.”

She crawls into bed with a large t-shirt on and some underwear, Connor stares unable to believe she changed directly in front of him. His mouth drops.

Amber smirks and lays down looking over at him, “Take a picture it will last longer.”

Connor blushes and tries to get comfortable, “Thank you for helping me Amber.”

“No problem hon.” Amber sits up a little excited, “Oh, and I’m going to take you outside tomorrow. It will be a nice little adventure.”

 

Connor looks down concerned and worried about tomorrow's adventure. Amber smiles and tries to give comforting eyes.

“Goodnight little guy.” She blows a small kiss and lays down, thus turning off the light leaving the two in the dark silence.

Connor hesitates and speaks like a mouse, “Goodnight giantess.”

 

 

End Notes:

Games are won and lost, now it's time to explore the great outdoors. Maybe a new character will even show up to play? 

Chapter 5: Day Out by GentleGiantessAndTiny
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

This chapter we slow things down, but Chapter 6 brings back some action. 

 

 

 

Connor wakes up to the sound of Amber's phone vibrating a few times from receiving a text, but Amber remains asleep, not affected by the sound. The vibration happens again causing his makeshift bed to shake along with it.

Connor sighs knowing he won't be able to check for her so he makes the jump from his bed to Amber's and attempts to try and wake her up by getting close to her ear, “Hey Amber wake up, your phone went off.”

Amber simply mumbles a bit, but stays asleep. Connor tries something else hoping it might grab her attention more, “Please wake up my giantess it could be really important.” He pulls at her shirt a little hoping the combination would wake her.

 

Amber stirs and reaches for her phone, “Why is someone texting this early?” She notices Connor near her, “Hi hon. Did you call me a giantess?”

Connor blushes a lot, “I um uh m-maybe…” He hides his face feeling embarrassed about it, “I-I'm sorry I thought you'd want me to call you that, should I not call you that?” He starts to ramble a bit unsure of himself.

 

Amber giggles a bit and shushes him placing a finger over his mouth, “Shhhh, it's fine cutie you don't have to call me giantess, but I won't stop you if you want to call me that.” She picks up her phone to check her messages, “Now let me see who texted me this morning…”

 

Connor blushes feeling a bit like a child but doesn't argue with her, “W-Well do you like being called giantess?” He says a bit quiet still feeling embarrassed.

Amber smirks and doesn't respond trying to keep her shrinkie on his toes.

“Looks like my friend is in town and wants to hang out,” Amber smiles, “I haven't seen her in forever.”

Connor, still blushing some, looks up at her, “Who's your friend? Does she know about me… giantess?” He hesitated a bit saying that last part a bit unsure about it.

 

She laughs quietly, “Her name is Ashley. No, but she knows about the disease probably so it won't be hard to explain.”

Connor smiles a bit, “I hope she's nice like you Amber.” He starts to walk around a bit on the bed.

“She's usually on her best behavior. She is a bit different than me, but still nice.” Amber lays down on her stomach looking at him.

 

Connor blushes a bit, “Like you uh told me t-take a picture it last longer.” He hides his face a bit, losing his confidence around her mostly due to his own nerves.

 

Amber giggles and strokes his head with her nail, “Yeah yeah. Relax little guy, you’re too… tense.” Slowly her nail runs down his side causing him to shiver.

 

Connor backs away a bit, “Hey d-don't do that, it felt weird.” He rubs his shoulders a bit as he tries to make the goosebumps go away. He then notices that Amber put her arms around him so he can't get away until she lets him.

Her chest is directly in front blocking one way and her arms block all other directions in a larger circle. He looks in all directions trying to find an escape feeling like a scared wild animal in a corner.

“I have a question for you, Connor,” a smirk sneaks onto her face.

“Wh-What's your question?” His says blushing from a mix of embarrassment and frustration.

“Are you excited to go outside? It’s super sunny out and not too cold today,” Amber hopes he’ll be excited, but she has a good feeling he is going to be terrified.

“A little bit but I'm mostly really nervous. A lot of things that used to be so much smaller than me will be huge…” He looks down a bit, “S-Sorry Amber.” He says thinking she'll be disappointed.

 

“I can guarantee it will be scary, but it’s necessary at some point. Might as well do it early and rip the band aid off,” Amber smiles in a genuine way trying to calm him.

Connor smiles a little, “Okay Amber I'll trust you on this.” He takes a couple breaths trying to calm himself, “Can we at least have breakfast first?” He smiles at her.

“Of course, what are you hungry for bud?” Amber stretches and goes to the bathroom to get dressed. She brings back some new clothes for Connor to use.

Connor starts to put them on but tries to find a place to change in private first, “Um anything is good maybe waffles?”

Amber laughs at him, “Hon, I've already seen you naked you don't need to be private about it.”

Connor blushes, “Th-that was different!” He tries to argue but Amber just rolls her eyes and smirks, “Oh really how so?”

Connor stays quiet not able to argue his point and Amber just laughs, “Yeah that's what I thought now stop hiding.” Connor walks out of his hiding spot grumbling a bit.

 

Amber continues to clean up her room a little to give some privacy but makes sure to be in eyesight of the little shrinkie.

“Make sure to put on shoes since we are going outside. You'll have more fun that way.” Amber sets them nearby and smiles excited for his adventure.

 

Connor smiles, “Yes mother whatever you say.” He sticks his tongue out at her, teasing her a bit then laughs, “Oh don't forget to make us breakfast I'm hungry.” He smiles at her.

 

Amber rolls her eyes and takes him to the kitchen to make him some waffles, “You're so needy you know that?” She laughs teasing him.

Connor fakes offense, “How dare you madam, I am not needy!” He crosses his arms trying to look serious.

Amber puts him on the counter and pins him briefly, “Now, if you stop sassing me, then I’ll start making food.” She starts to get the ingredients out and mixes the waffle batter.

 

“What how am I sassing you?” Connor squirms a bit, “I'm just messing around sheesh.”

Amber smirks and starts making the waffles in her waffle maker, “So, question? Were you into tall girls when you were a normal cashier?” Amber winks and laughs trying to get a rise out of him.

 

Connor blushes a lot, “Wh-What?! Why would that even matter?” He tries to hide his face feeling embarrassed, “I never really talked to girls like that cause I worked a lot.”

“But I’m sure you saw plenty of girls come in and buy groceries, did you prefer the tall girls or the shorter girls? I mean you were pretty short to begin with, so I just assumed you liked tall girls.” She winks and puts a plate and waffle in front of him with syrup on the side.

“Dig-in little guy.”

 

Connor blushes, “Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. I'm not gonna say.” He sticks his tongue out at her and goes to start eating.

A towering fork blocks him from getting to the plate. He jumps back and lets out a squeal terrified of the motion.

“Tell me little one.” She leans forward showing off her cleavage and smirking down at him.

 

Connor is beet red just feeling completely flustered by Amber's teasing, “O-Okay I did check out taller girls so what?”

“No reason, I was just curious.” She removes the fork and sets it aside, “Go ahead and eat silly. I want to get outside while it’s still nice.”

Connor starts eating still clearly flustered, but tries to shrug it off like he's not bothered, “Yeah yeah whatever…” He finishes eating his fill after a bit and smiles at Amber, “That was really good thank you.”

“No problem bud,” Amber finishes the plate and quickly cleans up.

Connor watches her, “So what exactly will we be doing outside?” He asks genuinely curious.

 

“Well whatever you’re comfortable with; I want to have you wander around a bit, maybe show you my garden.” Amber smiles and puts on a light coat.

Connor smiles a bit, “That sounds like fun I didn't know you gardened.”

Amber shrugs, “Not very much, but I like having fresh tomatoes.”

“Tomatoes are good I prefer mine cooked though never liked fresh tomatoes unless its in like a gyro or sandwich.” He smiles at her.

She smirks, “Very interesting… are you ready to go?” She sets her palm down next to him. He nods and climbs on slowly and then grabs ahold of her finger trying still not used to being carried freely.

She lifts her hand and heads to the backdoor. He watches her open the door slowly, he can see the outside through the glass but it's nothing to compared to when the door opens fully.

 

Connor shields his eyes a bit not used to seeing sunlight after being inside for the past few days. He looks around once his eyes adjust and holds Amber's finger tighter feeling nervous, “I always forget how much bigger everything is now…” He looks up at Amber, “You promise I'll be okay right?”

Amber steps outside, “Of course you will be, I mean you’ll be with me the whole time.”

His grip on her finger loosens as he tries to calm down, “I t-trust you Amber.”

 

Amber goes into the grass and sits down, gently she places her hands in the grass and tries to push him off her hand. She coos over him loving seeing him in a new environment. Connor blushes at her cooing and slowly climbs off but doesn't move far from her.

“How’s the grass feel little guy?” Amber smiles curious.

He blushes a bit, “Like grass… idk…”

Connor looks around at his surroundings.

“But is it different at this size?” He nods, “It's like a jungle down here.” He thinks to himself about how blades of grass are like small trees and that dew on them looks like it just rained. He shivers a bit though not wanting to think about running into any insects.  Connor looks up at the giantess Amber in awe, even while sitting down she was towering over him, leaving a large shadow near him. Her hair drapes over her shoulders drawing his eyes to her face and chest.

Connor thinks to himself, “She’s so beautiful, but I can’t tell her that. She’ll just laugh at me. I mean after all it's not like she sees me as more than friend.” He blushes as he thinks this staring up at her zoning out some in the process.

 

Amber lays down in the grass relaxing, “Feel free to wander hon, you’ll be safe.”

He snaps out of his daze, “Oh uh yeah um ok…” He starts to walk around with no real destination in mind. He thinks to himself again, “I better be careful I could easily get lost…”

 

Connor glances around and see the garden not too far in the distance. He looks back at Amber to see her peacefully lying down with her eyes closed. He thinks about it talking a bit out loud, “Well it's not too far I should be okay…” He starts to make his way over to the garden enjoying his time outside.

Amber remains unaware that Connor is going off on his own. She relaxes and lets him have some freedom, he deserves some after what he’s been through.

Connor reaches the garden and begins to look around it, “Woah so cool these tomatoes are so much bigger than me even the cherry tomatoes are bigger than my head.”

 

As Connor walks through the giantess’s garden he realizes he’s lost his way. He turns in circles only to find each way seems exactly the same, more turns, more dead ends and more vegetables blocking his view of the yard.

He starts to panic, “Crap, crap, crap I have to find my way out of here!” He tries calling for Amber hoping she'll hear him, “Amber help me please!”

However, his calling is useless and only hurts his throat as he screams for her help. He runs in a panic in every direction trying to find his way out,; the sky becomes dark and shadowed from the large clouds overhead. After minutes of running around like a chicken with it’s head cut off Connor manages to find the exit. But Amber is nowhere to be found. He runs around calling for her hoping she'll hear him but starts to lose hope he'll be found after a good 10 minutes.

 

Suddenly the sun decides to show itself from behind the clouds once more only to blind Connor in the moment. He covers his eyes only to be greeted by a shadow moments later. The shadow casts over him and the dark figure above towers over the small shrinkie, however, the figure isn’t Amber’s. Connor knows her figure, it can’t be her.

As his vision adjusts to the lighting he stares up at a blonde girl smirking down at him with crossed arms.

“Looks like a new shrinkie got lost, guess finder’s keepers.” The colossal girl reaches down for the small scared shrinkie to take her prize.

Connor attempts to flee from her in an effort to try and find Amber hoping she can save him in time, “No please leave me alone I already have someone taking care of me!” He screams trying to get her to back off.

“All shrinkies will say that to avoid becoming a pet, but don’t worry little one. I’m a great pet owner, all my fish agree,” She lets out a small giggle and snatches him from the ground in a tight fist.

Arms pinned to his sides and only his head poking out from her fist, Connor panics, “Please, I’m telling the truth. Amber! Amber please help!”

The girl looks at him confused but ignores her thoughts, “Don’t worry little guy, you’re safe with me. Maybe,” She laughs and winks.

In one swift motion Connor is placed in the girls breast pocket of her shirt and she begins to walk somewhere unknown to him.

 

The ride doesn’t last long when suddenly Connor is retrieved from the pocket and set in the unknown girl’s lap in someone’s living room. He notices that she has less defined characteristics compared to Amber, but a few blue streaks in her short blonde hair makes her stand out. She’s pretty, but terrifying.

“What’s your name little guy?” She strokes her long blue nail down his side making Connor squirm in his skin.

“I-I don't know if i should tell you just take me home to Amber's house please.” He tries to plead with her feeling scared.

“We are in Amber’s house silly, how do you know her little one? Were you a friend of hers? Too bad she didn’t find you first, but she wouldn’t have as much fun as I will with you.” The girls looks down at him like a hungry cat.

Connor squirms desperate to get free, “Wh-who are you?”

The girl’s blue eyes shine as she laughs, “I’m Ashley, Amber's friend, and your new owner.”

 

Connor looks down understanding the situation. Everything made sense, Amber was meant to have a friend over today before the two of them went outside. But where is Amber? Who is this girl exactly and what does she plan to do with me?

Only time can tell...

 

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed meeting Ashley, now to get to know her even better. 

Chapter 6: Just A Pet by GentleGiantessAndTiny
Author's Notes:

Time to get to know Ashley...

 

 

Connor looks at this new giantess terrified he didn't know what she had planned for him, but he did know he had to get away otherwise he may never get see Amber again. Ashley continuously runs her nail slowly across the little shrinkie's body, loving how it makes him squirm, “Oh I'm gonna have so much fun with you little guy and you're gonna love it.” She laughs.


Connor desperately tries to reason with this girl not wanting any part of her fun, “Please Ashley you have to believe me I'm already owned by someone it's--” Ashley covers his mouth so he can't speak, “That is very bad lying to your owner if you were owned by someone else you wouldn't have been outside by yourself.” She sighs a bit, “due to your naughty behavior, I think it’s time I have some fun with you pet.” Connor shakes his head unable to speak with his mouth being muffled.


Ashley giggles at his struggles, “It's really no use little guy you're mine and there's nothing you can do about it.” She rubs her nail across him again as if to prove her point, “Unfortunately for you though if you don't tell me your name I'll have to give you a new one, so I'm gonna uncover your mouth and you're going to tell me got it?” Connor nods at her without much of a choice which puts a smug smile on Ashley's face, “Good.”


Ashley uncovers his mouth and Connor speaks up, “My name is Connor Russell and you're not being fair with me!” Ashley laughs more, “Fair?! Who said I have to be fair to you? You are just a pet, property, something to be owned.” Connor looks down feeling even more powerless than he did when Amber had first found him. Ashley stops laughing that smug smile returning, “Now about that name… I think it sucks so I'm gonna give you a new one.


Connor looks at her in shock, “But you said if I told you, you wouldn't change my name!” Connor squirms in her fist but Ashley tightens it to where he can't move, “I know what I said, but I changed my mind.”


“I think I'll call you mouse how does that sound to you?” Ashley smirks at him.

“What? But that name is horrible. Why can't you just use mine? This isn't fair!” Connor yells causing cracks in his voice.


Ashley looks down at the sad shrinkie, “As I told you already, you are just a pet I don't have to be fair with you; your only purpose now is whatever one I give you and there's nothing you can do about it” She starts to think of what fun things she can do with her new pet while Connor goes quiet praying he'll be rescued soon.


Ashley thinks to herself for a bit, “I think the I'll start you off with an easy one.” She pulls out a crumpled up piece of paper, “Let's play fetch mouse.”

Connor looks at her clearly feeling insulted, “I am not a dog I will not play fetch with you!”

Ashley just smirks, “Ok fine we can play a different game then it's called squish the bug here's how it’s played,” she grabs a banana from the kitchen, places it on the floor and then smashes it underfoot. Connor watches terrified, “No please you wouldn't dare.”

Ashley looks down at him after placing him by her feet, “Would you like to find out?” Connor shakes his head and Ashley smiles, “Then i guess you're playing fetch got it?” Connor nods scared for his life.

“Good.”


Ashley tosses the paper ball a few feet away, “Fetch. Now.” Connor immediately chases after to get it and brings it back to her to which he receives a pat on the head from her, “Good Mouse.” She keeps up this process for a good 10 minutes stomping close to Connor sometimes to scare him.

Connor looks at this new giantess terrified he didn't know what she had planned for him, but he did know he had to get away otherwise he may never get see Amber again. Ashley continuously runs her nail slowly across the little shrinkie's body, loving how it makes him squirm, “Oh I'm gonna have so much fun with you little guy and you're gonna love it.” She laughs.


Connor desperately tries to reason with this girl not wanting any part of her fun, “Please Ashley you have to believe me I'm already owned by someone it's--” Ashley covers his mouth so he can't speak, “That is very bad lying to your owner if you were owned by someone else you wouldn't have been outside by yourself.” She sighs a bit, “due to your naughty behavior, I think it’s time I have some fun with you pet.” Connor shakes his head unable to speak with his mouth being muffled.


Ashley giggles at his struggles, “It's really no use little guy you're mine and there's nothing you can do about it.” She rubs her nail across him again as if to prove her point, “Unfortunately for you though if you don't tell me your name I'll have to give you a new one, so I'm gonna uncover your mouth and you're going to tell me got it?” Connor nods at her without much of a choice which puts a smug smile on Ashley's face, “Good.”


Ashley uncovers his mouth and Connor speaks up, “My name is Connor Russell and you're not being fair with me!” Ashley laughs more, “Fair?! Who said I have to be fair to you? You are just a pet, property, something to be owned.” Connor looks down feeling even more powerless than he did when Amber had first found him. Ashley stops laughing that smug smile returning, “Now about that name… I think it sucks so I'm gonna give you a new one.


Connor looks at her in shock, “But you said if I told you, you wouldn't change my name!” Connor squirms in her fist but Ashley tightens it to where he can't move, “I know what I said, but I changed my mind.”


“I think I'll call you mouse how does that sound to you?” Ashley smirks at him.

“What? But that name is horrible. Why can't you just use mine? This isn't fair!” Connor yells causing cracks in his voice.


Ashley looks down at the sad shrinkie, “As I told you already, you are just a pet I don't have to be fair with you; your only purpose now is whatever one I give you and there's nothing you can do about it” She starts to think of what fun things she can do with her new pet while Connor goes quiet praying he'll be rescued soon.


Ashley thinks to herself for a bit, “I think the I'll start you off with an easy one.” She pulls out a crumpled up piece of paper, “Let's play fetch mouse.”

Connor looks at her clearly feeling insulted, “I am not a dog I will not play fetch with you!”

Ashley just smirks, “Ok fine we can play a different game then it's called squish the bug here's how it’s played,” she grabs a banana from the kitchen, places it on the floor and then smashes it underfoot. Connor watches terrified, “No please you wouldn't dare.”

Ashley looks down at him after placing him by her feet, “Would you like to find out?” Connor shakes his head and Ashley smiles, “Then i guess you're playing fetch got it?” Connor nods scared for his life.

“Good.”


Ashley tosses the paper ball a few feet away, “Fetch. Now.” Connor immediately chases after to get it and brings it back to her to which he receives a pat on the head from her, “Good Mouse.” She keeps up this process for a good 10 minutes stomping close to Connor sometimes to scare him.


Connor looks up at Ashley getting tired of this game, “Ok that's enough of that.” He says refusing to listen to her.

Ashley gives a smug smile, “I guess you want to be squished then?” She raises her foot above him, but Connor doesn't seem to be afraid, “I don't think you'll do that otherwise you'd lose a play thing.”

Connor smirks at her thinking he won while Ashley just smirks, “You know you're right it was a bluff.” She moves her foot back onto the ground, “But we're not done I think you should kiss my feet and bow to your owner and if you don't I think I'll make you my next snack.”

She gives an evil grin to emphasize her point, “And I wouldn't test me little Mouse.” She shoves her foot in front of him, “Kiss. Right. Now.” She looks at him waiting to feel him grovel and submit to her.

“Kiss your feet? That’s disgusting. Get away from me.” Connor stares up at her in defiance. She was pretty, but not as beautiful as Amber. What am I saying…

She flicks her blonde hair back and a blue streak falls back into her face, “Guess it’s time for a snack.”

The towering captor reaches down and snaches him off the ground in one swift grab. Connor squirms and struggles in desperation, “No please don't do this!” He watches as she licks her lips preparing herself for her snack which causes him to start crying and begging for his life. Unfortunately for him his captor was not about to change her mind about doing this as her mouth slowly opens.


Ashley lifts him above her mouth making sure to dangle him over her waiting jaw. She holds him by the back of his shirt and slowly lowers him into the dark abyss. Connor begins calling for Amber wanting to be saved from being eaten alive, “Amber please save me! Save me please!”


The captor lowers him further and further until his shoe touches her tongue and it slowly runs up his leg until half his body is lowered into her mouth. She closes her lips around his small insignificant body and starts to suck him in further. Ashley smirks and shoves the rest of his body in so he's sitting on her tongue in the dark. The smell causes Connor to gag and he pushes against her lips in an effort to escape his death. He pleads with her one last time, “Let me out please i promise I'll kiss your feet just please don't eat me please!” He starts crying as he says this.


“Too late Mouse.” Ashley says in her head as she's about to swallow.


The back door opens and closes in a panic and Amber rushes into the living room, “Oh Ashley you’re here, have you found a shrinkie around anywhere?”

Ashley turns away from her and spits him out in her hand in one quick motion, “Yeah, I did. Why? He’s not yours right?” A hint of nervousness shows in her voice.

Connor shouts for help hearing Amber's voice, “Amber please help me! Save me from this kidnapper!” He says still crying.


Amber notices him in her Ashley hand but doesn’t hear his cries, “Oh thank gosh you found him!” She runs over to Connor and gently grabs him out of her hand then holds him close to her body.

Ashley, “You found a shrinkie? Lucky bitch.” She laughs and Amber gives her a quick hug.

“You have great timing Ash, where was he? He’s soaking wet.” Amber dries Connor with her shirt.

Connor goes to tell Amber what happened, but Ashley gives a death stare and talks over him.

“He was over by the hose in the garden, must have been leaking and he got into the water by accident. I brought him in here thinking he was a burglar and a new shrinkie.”

 

Connor looks up at Amber attempting to dry his eyes; she's so beautiful and she rescued me like I knew she would. He hugs her fingers tightly happy to be back with her.

“Are you okay hon? I layed down for two seconds and you were gone. What were you thinking?” Amber looks down at Connor with sad eyes.

Connor looks down knowing he's in trouble, “I-I'm sorry Amber I just was wanting to explore a-and I got lost in your garden…”

Connor sighs and thinks to himself, what was I thinking I'm just her pet. She’s just happy her pet is safe… she doesn’t think I’m anything more than that.


“Oh hon, I’m sure it’s super confusing at your size. I’m sorry, but I wish you would have told me before hand. I was so scared I lost you.” She holds him close in a warm hug.


Connor smiles a bit and Ashley smirks a bit, “So he must be in a lot of trouble for worrying you like he did, what are you gonna punish him?” Connor looks up at her not wanting that and Ashley continues hoping to convince Amber, “After all he is just a pet and needs to learn his place.”


“I mean.. Yeah he’s a pet, kind of. But he is super new to this and needs a little leeway. Plus, it’s not like he’s a dog and needs to be scolded. Connor understands me and is still human.” Amber bring him quickly up to eye level, “But if you ever scare me like that again… then I’ll definitely punish you. Got it?”


Connor nods, “I understand Amber I promise I won't scare you like that again.” Ashley rolls her eyes, “You're too soft on him and you didn't give him a collar either?” She looks at her surprised, “You know if he had one he couldn't get lost like that right?” Connor looks at Amber hoping she won't conceded to the idea, but is happy to know that she doesn't see him like a dog.

“Do they have quick-release collars?” Ashley shakes her head, “What if he got it caught on something and it choked him? I won’t even consider it until those are available for him and I have a feeling he won’t get lost after this.” She gives a small wink to him.


Connor blushes and nods, “I won't go off on my own without telling Amber next time.” He hugs her fingers again happy.

Ashley sighs, “I'd wish you'd change your mind cause these collars have a special microchip that you can track on your phone, but if that's how you want it to be I won't stop you.” She gives a genuine smile to her friend.

“Maybe he can get something else with a microchip, because that does sound like a good idea. I’ll visit the store with him and maybe find an alternative.” Amber walks over and gives Ashley a big one arm hug thus squishing him into her chest to protect him.

“I’ve missed you girl, want to get pizza and hang out with us?”

Connor looks at her a bit unsure and Ashley smirks, “That sounds amazing and maybe mousey here can rub our feet a little?” He looks at her disgusted and she just giggles a bit, “I mean I'm sure you could use one.” She says trying to convince her.


Amber smiles and rolls her eyes knowing Ashley likes pet names, “Well, maybe. That does sound pretty nice. Will you Connor?” She gives him small puppy eyes.

Connor blushes a lot, “Well I um I-I don't know w-won't your feet be a bit big for me?”

“You just have to do your best, they are just a bit bigger than you. Ashley’s are smaller and maybe more your size, mine may be a challenge.” Amber smile and laughs a little at the idea.

“Please, mousey.” Ashley smirks and takes a hard step towards you specifically. Connor sighs but relents, “Okay fine I'll do it, but just rubbing.” He says sending a glare directly towards Ashley.”


Amber smiles and sets Connor down on the coffee table, “Great! I’ll go order pizza and you two pick out a movie.”

Amber runs off to order and Connor looks up at his captor in horror.

Ashley steps closer purposely towering over the small mouse, “Looks like we are going to have some fun tonight. I’m name may be Ashely to Amber, but you can call me Mistress while Amber is gone.”

Connor looks down intimidated by her and her words; he closes his eyes prays that Amber will come back soon to save him. He tries to defy her but it's easy for Ashley to see through his facade, “I w-won't call you that A-Ashley.”

Ashley slams her fist on the table directly next to him, the vibration knocks Connor onto his butt. He stares up at her in horror.


Amber runs back in quickly interrupting the cat and mouse fight, “What toppings do you two like?”

Connor answers quickly, “Sausage please!”

Ashley puts on a friendly face so she gives nothing away, “I'll take mushrooms and cheese, thank you.” She smiles at Amber. Amber looks at Ashley for a sec then smiles, “I completely forgot we like the same pizza toppings.” She laughs, “You guys want any breadsticks at all? Both Connor and Ashley nod and Amber leaves clearly excited for tonight.

The mouse, the cat, and the mouse's owner, what could go wrong?

 

End Notes:

How can someone watch a movie with two giantesses nearby? Let's see how this plays out... Enjoy

Chapter 7: Movie Night by GentleGiantessAndTiny
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Long chapter, be prepared! 

 


 

Amber finishes ordering the pizza and comes back out, “So what movie are we watching? You guys pick it yet?”

Connor shakes his head, “No not yet we couldn't decide what we wanted.” Ashley nods agreeing, “Yeah it was so hard to choose.”


Amber sits down on the ground by the movies hoping she had something good on DVD, “Want to watch a horror movie?” She holds up a psychological thriller and smiles behind the disk.

Connor looks at her a bit nervous, “Well I've never been great with horror movies, is there anything else?”

Ashley laughs and looks down at him on the table, “Don't be a wimp mousey, I'm sure you'll be fine.”


Connor pouts hearing that, “I am not a wimp, whatever fine we can watch the dumb movie.”

Amber giggles a bit, “Hon we don't have to watch it if it makes you feel uncomfortable.” She gives a warm smile and strokes his back some.

Connor relaxes a bit as he looks up at her smiling face, “It's fine really I'll watch it.” He says wanting to not wanting to look like a wimp in front of her.


Ashley laughs a bit, “Well I don't think it matters he'll be too busy rubbing our feet won't you mousey?” She smirks down at him while Connor looks away blushing.


Amber suppresses a giggle finding his blushing adorable then looks at Ashley, “Hey girl maybe after he's done we can do each other's nails and have him judge who's look better.”

Ashley thinks about it then smiles, “Yeah that sounds like it could be really fun.” Amber looks at him as if asking if it's okay and Connor nods to her.

Ashley smiles, “Guess we're having a nail painting contest then.”


DING DONG


Amber smiles, “Pizza is here! Let me get that, don't start it without me.”

Ashley puts the movie in and pauses it, “She never said you couldn't start rubbing my feet.”

Connor looks up at Ashley, “But I want to start with Amber's feet not yours.” He says sounding braver with Amber nearby.

Ashley sits on the couch directly in front of him. Promptly she places her feet on the table with him in between. Sliding her feet together quickly and trapping him in between her soles of her feet.

“Start with mine and I won't steal you for my run.” A small laugh comes from the captor.

Connor looks at her getting scared, “But I wouldn't survive that and Amber would be devastated!” He tries to reason with her.

“Shrinkies are way more durable than you think, trust me, you would survive and Amber would never know we went on a run.”

She squeezes him between her soles more making sure to shove his face into her toes.

“You just have to agree to massage mine first,” she smirks.


Connor groans and sighs without much choice and not wanting to be trapped in her shoe, “Fine I'll rub your feet first just let me go please?” When she lets him go he looks up at her, “You weren't really gonna eat me were you? You were just trying to scare me right?”

“Right… sure. Think whatever you want.”  She winks and stands up to help Amber with the pizza.

Connor gulps some as she watches the two giantess prepare their meals, “There's no way she was really gonna do it I mean that's cannibalism after all a-and that's wrong.” He tries to reason with himself taking his attention away from the two girls.


Amber and Ashley chat in the kitchen while they grab their pizza. Amber walks out with two plates. One has one slice with sausage just for Connor.

“Here you go hon, enjoy.” Amber sets it near him. Connor jumps a bit having been in his own world and blushes seeing Amber.


“Oh um uh thank you Amber, but is this whole slice really for me?”

Amber giggles, “There's only one sausage piece and you don't have to finish it silly. We can save it in the fridge for later.

Connor smiles, “Well, still thank you Amber.” He starts eating as Amber sets up the movie. Ashley decides to mess with him a bit with his back turned to her, “Hey Amber want to see something funny?” She slowly runs a nail down his back causing him to squirm and shiver some.


Amber laughs some, “I mean your nails can send chills up anyone's spine. Especially if you do that.”

Ashley laughs, “Well it still funny and it's fun to do it to him.” She does it again which makes him jump away from her.

Amber smirks, “Leave the poor guy alone. He's probably nervous enough meeting a new giant and being surrounded by two giant girls to top it.”


Connor blushes and finishes his food and uses a napkin to clean himself, “That was really good pizza thank you Amber.” He bows to her being a bit silly.

“Your welcome little guy.” Amber reaches forward and grabs him between her fingers. She gently kisses his torso and sets him back down on the table.

Connor blushes a deep red due to not expecting that.

Ashley quickly places her feet next to him again and even knocks him to his butt with her toes. He looks up at Ashley feeling a bit humiliated, “Was that necessary Ashley?” He says still blushing due to the kiss.

Ashley just laughs, “What? It was just an accident.”


She smirks a bit then looks at Amber, “I'll take the first message if that's alright with you?” She smiles at her.

“Yeah definitely, just don't overwork the poor guy. He probably did that enough as a cashier,” Amber smiles and plays the movie while eating.

Connor looks at Ashley's waiting feet and wonders if he's really doing this right now. Ashley looks at him, “What are you waiting for little mouse? Get rubbing.” She smirks.

Amber watches intensely wondering if he'll actually do it.

Connor sighs and starts rubbing her feet not wanting to end up in Ashley's shoe in the morning, “This is so humiliating…” He says quietly to himself.

A small moan comes from Ashley, “That feels pretty good, but you need to put more force into it tiny.”

Connor groans some and does what she says putting more force into his massaging, “Is that better Ashley?” He says clearly not enjoying this.

“Much.” A smirk appears and she eats her pizza watching the movie to ignore her tiny massaging slave.


A few minutes later Amber looks over at the tired shrinkie.

“Will you rub mine a little? You don't have to if your tired.” Amber smiles and leans forward to show off her cleavage.

Connor blushes, “Of course I will Amber I-I'd love to.” His attitude doing a complete 180 for Amber.

Ashley scowls some but realizes how much Connor likes Amber, “Someone has a crush.”

Amber blushes, “No he doesn't, he's just being nice. Right Connor?”

Connor blushes too, but is too scared to tell the truth, “Uh yeah I'm just being nice Amber.” He smiles a little bit.

Amber gives a half-hearted smile and Ashley smirks knowing he's lying.


Connor leaves the small size seven feet of Ashley's and is greeted by Amber’s large size 10 feet.

Connor looks at them feeling slightly intimidated but tries to not show it wanting to make Amber happy. He slowly approaches her feet and starts rubbing them putting more force into hers than he did Ashley's.


Ashley tries to stir the pot a bit, “So what would you do if he did have a crush on you?” She smirks down at Connor seeing him blush a deep red.

Amber blushes a little but hides it well, “Well, I mean…” she thinks, “I'm not sure. He is pretty sweet and he’s going to be sticking around for awhile.”

Connor listens in but doesn't comment.


Ashley smirks, “Yeah I guess. Whose feet do you like better Mouse?”

Connor blushes, “I don't know? I haven't really thought about it” he continues to rub Amber's feet trying to ignore Ashley.

Ashley smirks, “Well think about it now, silly Mouse.” She laughs at him and he blushes, “Well I suppose if I have to choose I'd pick Amber's…” He blushes more.

“Oh hon. I'm glad they aren't too scary. I know they are big. Sorry,” she looks away self conscious of her feet.


Connor looks up at the towering foot. He assumes he's around three or four inches, but her feet doubled that height. She lowers them down at him and he jumps back in fear of being squished by them.

Amber giggles,”Its okay hon. I'm just lowering them so you can reach.”

Connor blushes thinking he's a bit dumb for assuming she'd do that to him then looks up at Amber, “Oh ok sorry I guess my instincts kicked in? And I don't care that they're big or anything else like, they're not a huge deal at all.” He smiles trying to reassure her that he's not bothered by them.


Ashley smirks and leans forward making sure to tower over his small figure, “Maybe he should show that by giving them a kiss?” She laughs wondering if he'll do it knowing how he feels about her friend, “I mean if they really don't bother him, kissing them shouldn't be a big deal don't you think Amber?”

“I mean that is true. How about a small kiss? To make your two giantesses happy.” Amber winks at him and giggles innocently.


Connor blushes fiercely at the idea, “Amber a-are you sure I have--” He looks up at Amber giving puppy dog eyes and he concedes, “Ok fine you win Amber.” He says still blushing and kisses her toe. Ashley laughs knowing he couldn't say no to her, “Well I suppose that definitely settles that.” She says still giggling.

Amber starts to get up, “Well I need to use the bathroom then we can get started on doing our nails.” She smiles at Ashley, “I'll be back soon you two.” She walks off leaving Connor and Ashley alone. Connor watches as Amber leaves the room then looks up at Ashley in horror, scared at what she'll do without Amber there to protect him.


Ashley waits until Amber is out of range, “You are totally crushing on my best friend and your owner.” She laughs and grabs him between her thumb and forefinger aggressively, “So what's your plan? Ask her out and get disappointed as she tells you no?”

Connor tries to keep it a secret, “I do not have a crush on her!” He blushes and adds, “Besides how do you know she'd say no?”


Ashley smirks knowing it's getting under his skin, “Because she's my best friend and I know her taste, she's into tall guys. Not pipsqueaks. Especially not shrinkies, you can't bring anything to the table.”

Ashley keeps Connor uncomfortable close to her face as she messes with him.


Connor tries to argue against her but is clearly losing confidence in himself, “N-No you're wrong she does like me she even said she thinks of me as more than just a pet!”

“Wow, more than a pet, meaning she thinks of you as a toy or family or maybe even a sad little kid.” Ashley lowers him so he's directly in front of her cleavage. Suddenly she drops him between her thighs and closes them around Connor, trapping him, leaving just his head and shoulders exposed.

“Oops. My bad.” However, her tone suggesting otherwise.


Connor squirms trying to get out but can barely move, “Hey let me go! I don't like this!”

Ashley just laughs at his struggles, “Awww is the little toy stuck? That's too bad.” She taunts him making Connor frustrated, but not getting him any less stuck.


Ashley squeezes her legs together more making it hard for him to breathe.

Connor struggles and gasps trying to get air making it impossible for him to speak. Ashley continues to squeeze, but not enough to hurt him badly but enough to make him feel absolutely powerless while Ashley taunts him the whole time.


“Having trouble Mouse? Am I too powerful?”

Connor tries to show he gives up wanting this to end thus conceding defeat to Ashley.

Connor nods and tries to talk, but he starts to feel dizzy from her powerful legs. Ashley opens her legs and releases him, making him drop between her legs and down to the couch.


Connor lays there too exhausted and struggling to talk or fight back. He gasps for air and when he's able to speak he looks up at her, “You… win…” He says feeling absolutely defeated.

“I know.” Ashley reaches down and roughly tosses him onto the other end of the couch. Her feet plop down next to him making sure to barely miss him.

“Time to rub again, but this time kisses are required.”

Terrified of what she'll do next, he begins to start rubbing, but is hesitant to kiss her feet.

Ashley notices him hesitate, “Excuse me but where are the kisses? You did it to Amber and you said you don't like her, so you should do it to me.”


Connor sighs and begins to kiss her feet feeling so humiliated by Ashley, “There's no way Amber will like me now.” He thinks to himself, “Once she sees this she'll just laugh at me and think I'm pathetic…”


Soon after Amber walks back in and notices what's happening.

She sighs feeling a bit bad for him but she knows Ashley is a pushy person, “I'm glad to see my two favorite people hanging out.” She leans on the armrest and looks down at Connor.

Connor stares up and only sees her face and cleavage with some red hair hanging down by him.

“Having fun? Looks like Ashley is.”

Connor blushes up at her zoning out a bit, but looks away feeling pathetic. He tries to answer her but he stays quiet not knowing what to say.

Ashley just smirks down at him enjoying her victory over the shrinkie, “Oh I'm sure he's having a great time.” She laughs.

“Can I sit down?” She looks at Ashley's feets since they are in the way.

“No, I want to paint them up here. You’re better when you sit on the ground anyways,” Ashley smiles knowing Amber will listen to her.

Amber rolls her eyes, “Fine. But don't get paint on me.”


Amber sits down so her back is against the couch and her feet stretch underneath the coffee table. She glances back at Connor and smiles a bit seeing that she's eye level with him. Connor blushes but gives a weak smile back to her, not making an attempt to keep eye contact with her. He goes back to rubbing and kissing Ashley's feet terrified of another one of her “punishments”.


Ashley stretches her feet out further, thus knocking Connor over in a split second. She shifts and moves off the couch, “I'm going to grabs a red paint, you?”

“What color do you think Connor?” Amber turns a little and smiles.

He looks at her and goes red in the face not expecting her to ask, “Um h-how about blue?” He looks down a bit, “If you like that color that is…” Something is clearly wrong, but Amber isn't sure what it could be yet.

“Blue sounds great. Can you grab it for me?” Ashley nods and runs off to get them.


Amber turns back to the movie not wanting to prod the small scared shrinkie. He's clearly uncomfortable, maybe it's the feet stuff. Or maybe it's being surrounded by two towering girls? Both are pretty intimidating.


Connor looks Amber and thinks to himself, “She thinks I'm pathetic doesn't she? There's no way she doesn't…” He watches the movie some and jumps as a scare happens.

Amber notices the jump in the corner of her eye and smiles, “You hate horror don't you?” She keeps looking forward but smiles some.

Connor steps closer slightly nervous but wanting to be closer to her, “Yeah… I'm not the biggest fan. But I can handle it.”

“I'm sure you can hon. You can sit on my shoulder so you can see past me if you want.” She shifts her hair to one side for him.

He blushes and carefully climbs onto her shoulder and smiles a bit feeling happier being close to Amber.

Amber smiles seeing and feeling him take the offer. He's so light and small that she barely notices the weight but the sensation of having him close is still enjoyable.


Amber stretches a bit leaning forward some which happens to make sitting on a shoulder super hard.

Connor holds onto her shirt not wanting to fall off, “Hey w-watch it you're making things difficult here.” He laughs a bit trying to tease her.

“Difficult? I'm just stretching tiny,” Amber winks and shifts her body causing Connor to lose his grip and fall into her shirt and down to her cleavage.

Connor blushes a ton not knowing if she planned this, but she doesn't seem be trying to get him out. He squirms a bit but can't seem to get out himself.

Amber smiles some enjoying the small amount of power over him, “Looks like you took a tumble. You okay?” She makes no effort to help him out.

Connor nods still a blushing mess, “Y-yeah I-I'm ok just a little stuck.” He squirms again showing her.

He thinks to himself, “She doesn't seem to be bothered about me practically groveling at her best friend's feet and is still acting the same as before… m-maybe Ashley was wrong…” A smile returns to his face finding some hope.

Amber smiles, “I can see that silly. Do you need help or are you happy there?” She strokes a portion of his back with her finger. Connor shivers a bit as Amber tickles him a little with her finger nail, “Well I suppose I'm not uncomfortable…” he laughs a bit feeling nervous.

“Good.” Amber smiles and keeps watching the movie occasionally ruffling his hair and touching his side.


Ashley walks back in with the two colors and notices the mouse's position. Connor looks away and Amber immediately feels him shivering but is clearly afraid this time.

Amber looks over and notices Ashley is back. She carefully helps him out of her cleavage and lets him sit in her hand with her fingers cupping him.

“I got the paint. You two having fun?” Hands on hips and a smirk, Ashley sets the paint down and sits on the couch near Amber. She stares down at Connor in a devilish way.


Connor grabs onto Amber's fingers tightly still shaking and is trying to hide himself while Ashley looks for a place to keep him while they paint their nails.

Amber notices the shaking but decides to wait to ask about it.

“Want to sit on the couch while we paint?”

Ashley smirks, “Yeah you can watch me paint and help me out.”

Amber realizes that may be a bad idea, “or you can sit in my lap?”

Connor nods vigorously, “L-Lap please!”

She smiles knowing he is extremely nervous and intimidated around Ashley. Amber gently sets him in her lap and starts to paint. He snuggles up to her wanting to stay close feeling safe with Amber.


Amber leans over and paints her nails trying to be conscious of Connor in her lap. Connor hugs her close watching Amber and she feels him calming down.

Ashley rolls her eyes, “Hey mouse. My back is hurting a bit, could you finish my other foot for me?”

Amber looks at her concerned, “Is your back acting up again?” Ashley nods a little. Connor shakes his head not wanting to leave Amber, “I'm fine just staying here Ash-Ashley. Plus I-I don't know how to do that.”

Amber sighs knowing he's scared but doesn't understand why, “She has back problems Connor, is there any chance you can learn and help her?”

Ashley smirks making sure Amber doesn't see, “Please Mouse.”

Connor tries to protest, but he looks up at Amber giving him puppy dog eyes again, “F-Fine, but please don't leave.” He tries to calm himself down but is having difficulty doing so.


Amber scoops him up and places him by Ashley's small but intimidating feet. She smirks and shoves the brush in his direction. The brush is half his body and extremely hard to hold and handle.

Ashley gives off a sweet voice but that only scares Connor more, “You just need to paint the left one okay? Just get the paint and stroke it on so it's just on the nail. Don't get it on the skin, or else.” She giggles to pretend shes joking but she gives a strict stare so he knows she's not.


He struggles a bit with the brush, “Y-Yes ma'am.” He tries to paint her nails not wanting to get any on her skin.

He carefully applies it but the brush is heavier than expected and hard to maneuver.

He groans trying not to drop it but he's clearly having a difficult time, “Ashley this is really hard!”

Amber turns to look, “But you're doing great hon. Just three more toes,” she tries to encourage him.

Ashley smirks, “You got this Mouse. Just finish the three and give them a kiss.”

Connor keeps going and gets to the last toe but at the last second his back gives out drops the brush on Ashley's foot. He gets up after a few seconds and looks in horror up at Ashley and tries to run.

A quick fist envelops the scared mouse and is brought up to her face, she whispers in a hushed tone, “You'll pay for that.” She keeps him in a super tight fist and puts the brush away and grabs some towels to wipe it off.


Amber doesn't notice what is happening and focuses on her toes. Connor talks quietly, begging her, “Please Ashley I'm sorry! It was an accident I-I swear!

“You think I care? You screwed up my toes.” She narrows her eyes at him and squeezes him until he can't breathe.

Connor chokes and gasps for air trying to call Amber for help but can't get the words out.

A finger holds up to her face shushing him. She releases him so he lands in her lap and she covers his body so the gasping is in inaudible to Amber.

Amber speaks to her with her back turned, “You done yet Ash?”

Ashley smirks a bit, “Yeah just about done, just give me a couple minutes.” She says in a sweet tone not wanting to draw attention.


She removes her hand to check on her mouse and make sure he's still breathing.

Connor is barely conscious having little air but still breathing.

She grabs him again in a rough manner, “Tell her anything and you'll pay for it. You've already pissed me off so guess what we get to do?”

He looks up at her weakly, “Wh-What?” He coughs a bit.

“You'll find out tonight.” She smirks hoping to terrify him more. Connor looks at her shaking in her hand, “What are you planning?!”

She quickly pins him in her palm with a finger over his mouth, “Shush Shrinkie! You'll find out soon, let just say you'll get more time with my toes.”

Connor starts to cry and shake his head; unfortunately his voice is muffled by her finger preventing any noise from escaping.


All Connor can think about now is what Ashley is going to do to him and how helpless he is. What if Ashley stole him? What if she killed him? What if Amber thinks I'm pathetic and useless and drops me outside to fend for myself? What if….?


 

End Notes:

What if.... 

 

We are posting the rest of the chapter tonight since they are finished! Enjoy! 

Chapter 8: Together by GentleGiantessAndTiny
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Another long chapter, enjoy Ashley punishments :) 

 

 

 

Connor slowly tries to move in Ashleys palm only to realize he can't move, can’t talk, he’s useless.

Ashley shushes him once more and places the shrinkie on her thigh, “Alright we are both finished! Are you Amber?”

She nods and turns to show off her toes, she wiggles them in the air and smiles.


Immediately she notices the sad face plastered on Connor and tear stains, she decided to ask later when Ashley goes to bed. Connor looks up at her wanting to say something but his fear keeps him from speaking. Ashley runs her finger down his back giving him goosebumps and making him squirm a little.


Amber smiles a little, “I think Connor should pick whose painted toes are better.” She wiggles them again and giggles. Connor blushes a bit looking up at Amber but then looks down scared this'll be the last time he sees her.


She scoops him up and sets him by Ashley's, “Here is option number 1.” He’s gently moved to her feet on the ground, “and here is option 2.”

Connor looks over his options and the first thing that comes to mind is how big their toes are. They could easily smother him if they wanted to as if he were just an insect. He realizes though that, that isn't what he's supposed to be judging. He thinks to himself, “The red on Ashley's toes are a nice crimson red, but Amber's midnight blue colored toes look so beautiful.” He continues to think about it and then comes to a decision and smiles, “I think Amber's painted toes look the best after all she used my favorite shade of blue.”

“No Fair! You can't choose based on your favorite color!” Ashley sits up slightly upset by the decision. Connor laughs a bit, “Hey if it makes you feel better if it had been any other shade of blue you would've won.” He smirks at her.


She scowls. Amber cheers, “Yay I won. Don't worry Ash. You'll probably win the next time you are over. Your staying the night right?”

She nods, “Except I want to go for a run tonight, that okay?”

Amber smiles, “Yeah of course. I can take a bath, Connor can watch some TV, and you can go for a run.”


Connor tries to save himself from Ashley, “Hey Amber I think I need a bath too.”

She giggles, “I can give you one after mine. You don't want to take one with me.” She winks, “Just watch TV while we're both gone and we can hang out later. Okay?”

He sighs, “Okay Amber.”


One Hour Later -----


Amber stands up to stretch and sets Connor on the coffee table with the remote and some snacks. The movie was over and it was time to go their separate ways.

“Give me around 45 minutes, I really want to relax, but I'll come get you after that hon.”

He gives a weak smile, “Ok Amber I'll be here.”


She smiles and heads to the bathroom, Connor stares at her assets as she leaves. Ashley notices and rolls her eyes, “She'll never be with you tiny.”

Connor tries to argue, “No you're wrong I'm not just property to her!”

She scoffs at him, “I really don't care what you are to her. All I care is that you get a punished for ruining my nails.”

Connor looks at her terrified, “What are you gonna do?”

“Your joining me on my run. Duh.” She snags him off the table in a harsh first and thinks about where to keep him.

Connor looks at her wondering what she has planned, “Wh-Where are you gonna put me I don't see any pockets.” He asked scared of the answer and seeing she's in leggings.

“With my beautiful toes of course.” She slips on some socks and drops him in the bottom of her right shoe.

“Lay down tiny, you'll be fine, just be near my toes and make sure to enjoy,” she laughs and lowers her foot towards him and her shoe.


Connor desperately wants to escape, but he lays down terrified at the approaching appendages. He squirms as the pressure increases on him but doesn't feel anything breaking inside him. He does feel every ounce of pain though and screams but nothing can be heard outside the shoe.

Ashley wiggles her toes at the thought of a shrinkie below them, “Let's go.” She sets a timer and starts running outside.


As Ashley runs all he can feel is immense pressure and foot sweat slowly starting to form above him. He cries out in pain but with no one there to hear him he has no choice, but to endure it all.

Ashley makes sure to run nonstop to really send the message through his tiny head, “He must hate this. But it makes me feel so good.”


After a good, what feels like, fifteen minutes Connor's body seems to adjust to the weight and pressure, but unfortunately for him the amount of sweat coming from her foot completely soaks him feeling like he's been out in the rain without a coat. He tries to go to his happy place and Amber immediately enters his thoughts.


Connor imagines her sitting in the bath, covered by bubbles and glancing over at him with her beautiful smile. However, hes normal size and her boyfriend. Yeah, this really is a daydream.

He snaps out of it as the pressure is lifted off of him and light floods the pitch dark sole of the shoe.

Connor tries to get out not knowing what's going on in the outside world but is too small to climb out. He settles with simply looking outside the mouth of the shoe instead with no other option.


Ashley stares down at him and smirks, “Enjoy the ride tiny?”

He shakes his head, “No I didn't, it was absolute torture in there!”

“Good. Maybe I should make Amber find you in here and then she'll really think your a freak.” She laughs and knocks the shoe a bit making him stumble.

Connor falls over, “No don't do that please!” He begs, “She may not want anything to do with me if she sees me like this!”

“Even better. She'll be weirded out by you and she'll give you to me!” She laughs and walks away to take a shower in the other bathroom.

Connor begins to sob feeling as though his life is truly over and he'll be reduced to nothing but Ashley's slave for the rest of his life. Ashley smirks hearing his crying as she walks away, “He'll be mine soon enough.” She says to herself happy with what she's done.


A few minutes pass by and Connor hears someone approaching the living room. A quiet hum reaches his ears and he realizes exactly who it is.

Amber calls out for Connor not seeing him, “Connor? Where are you?”

He stays quiet not wanting her to see him in this pathetic state. He wants to cry, but he has no more tears left to do so.

Amber looks around getting worried, “Connor, I really don’t want to play right now. Please come out, where are you?”

Ashley comes out and smirks, then decides to play dumb, “Hey girl, what's wrong looking for something?”

“Have you seen Connor, was he out here when you came back from your run?” Amber looks at her worried and Connor can hear the sadness in her voice.

Ashley looks at her and smiles, “I'm positive he was out here?” She pretends to think, “Hmmmm, don't worry I'll help you find the little mouse he can't have gone too far.” She gives her a reassuring smile wanting to be sure Amber believes her act.


She nods and Amber starts to look in the kitchen and near the front door, Ashley smirks as Amber makes her way towards Ashley’s running shoes. Quickly she yells to her, “Hey check under the fridge and in the closet, maybe he fell in something or he’s hiding under something.”

“Okay!” Amber heads to the closet and starts to check the shoes.


Suddenly Connor starts hearing thuds as Amber looks for him by and in the shoes, the sound gets louder as she gets closer to Ashley's shoes. Connor starts to get scared not knowing who it is, but he has an idea of who which scares him more, “No please Amber don't find me.” He says quietly and tries to back up as far into the shoe as he can.


Amber checks the shoes and gets to the last pair, Ashley’s. She glances in them and sees a small figure cowering in them, “Connor?”

He falls to his knees thinking his new life with Amber is over and that she'll hate him thinking he's some sort of freak. A single tear falls as he begins to wait for what he believes is the inevitable.

“How did you get in here hon? Did you climb in here yourself?” Amber tips the shoe to its side and helps Connor out of the gross shoe. She looks down at him as he stands next to the prison.

Ashley chimes in before he can say anything hoping she can turn this to her favor and humiliates the poor shrinkie even further than he already has been. She begins to fantasize what she'll do with him once he's all her feeling her victory is close at hand.


“I think he was smelling my running shoes, or worse licking the sweat off them. That’s so gross!” Ashley walks over and crosses her arms over her chest.

Connor tries to protest, “No I wasn't I swear I'm not like that at all!”

Amber looks up at Ashley then to Connor, “I mean everyone has weird kinks… you don’t have to be ashamed if this is one of them.” She reaches down and scoops the poor shrinkie up.

Amber immediately notices his clothes are soaked and his face is tear stained again, something's not right she thinks to herself worried for her shrinkie.


Connor protests more, “I am not into that stuff I promise you!”

Ashley laughs, “Oh Yeah? Then why were you in my shoe you perv?” She says faking offence. Connor wants to tell Amber what really happened but is too scared of what Ashley will do to him if he does.

Amber stays quiet, “Well you're soaked, so we better get you some fresh clothes.” She grabs him in a light fist and starts to go to the bedroom.

Ashley gently grabs her arm and pulls her in close, “Hey… if you think that was too pervy, then I’ll gladly take him to the shelter for you. No one wants to live with a perv, especially a tiny one that is constantly looking at your boobs and smelling your shoes. Think about it.”

Amber nods and walks to the bathroom.

Connor looks up at Amber really scared, “Amber she's lying I swear! I'd never perv on you! You have to believe me!” He pleads to her.

Amber stays quiet trying to connect the dots, “Relax, okay. I’m going to give you a bath, is that okay?” She sets him on the counter top and starts the water.


She grabs a towel for herself and dries her wet hair. She was in the bath for 45 minutes, Ashley left after her, she was done showering and running by time she got out. Was it really good timing or planned?

Connor nods to her trying to keep himself together but is completely scared he'll end up with Ashley forever.


“Go ahead and get in.” She leans on the counter and watches him, trying to figure it all out. He starts to strip down and then slowly slides into the water afterwards.

“Be truthful with me. Do you like feet or shoes or anything like that?” Amber questions him.

Connor shakes his head, “No I'm not into that stuff at all!” He answers and hopes she'll believe him.

“Okay.. did you climb into the shoe by yourself?” Amber starts to realize what happened, “Don’t lie to me.”

“I would never lie to you Amber.” He gathers himself trying to calm himself, “No I didn't climb in there myself.”

Amber grabs some soap and gently wraps her hands around him and soaps up his back and hair, “Then what happened hon? Why were you crying just now and earlier today?”

He tries to say, but he gets a look a fear on his face and clams up as if he'd forgotten how to speak entirely.


Amber sees the fear in his eyes and rubs his back trying to calm him, “You need to tell me… otherwise I’ll never know.”

Connor through sheer willpower manages to get a few words out, “Ashley… did… it…”

“Was she bullying you? Did she put you in that shoe hon?” Amber gently rinses his hair and back, then cleans portions of his legs and chest.

Connor nods and start to cry again, but is clearly trying to say more to her. His crying though makes it hard to understand him unfortunately.

She sighs, “Oh hon. Deep breaths, you can say more tonight. I’m not mad and I’m not freaked out, I wouldn't be even if you did like that stuff. Okay?” She rinses the rest off and takes him out onto a washcloth. She wraps him up and dries him a little.

He starts taking deep breaths trying to stop crying starting to feel embarrassed in front of her.

She smiles and dries him off fully, “Let’s get you some clothes and I’m going to talk with Ashley about bullying you. Sound good?”

Connor nods, “O-Okay Amber.” He dries his face some, “And you're not gonna give me away right?”

She smiles sadly, “I wouldn't do that hon, I like having you around. Plus, it’s not like I hate you looking at me.” She winks a little.

Amber sets Connor in front of his clothes and lets him pick out something.

Connor blushes a ton and can't think of a thing to say to her, so he picks out an outfit to wear and presents himself to her.

“Much better than that sweat stained outfit, now let’s go talk to Ashley okay?” She places her palm next to him and wait for Connor to walk on. Amber watches as he nervously climbs on and then grabs one of her fingers for safety.

Both of them walk out to the living room and Ashley jumps up hoping her plan worked.


“So, do I need to bring him to the shelter?” Ashley scowles at him, “I mean you don’t want to live with a pervert.”

Amber sighs, “Ashley, you can’t keep bullying Connor like this. He said you put him in that shoe and that you’ve been mean to him. Is this true? Don’t lie.”

Ashley frowns, “Maybe I was a little harsh, but he does stare at you all the time, so I didn't want you living with someone like that. You understand right?”


Amber gives her a quick hug, “I know, but I really like Connor. He’s nice and helpful, and I don’t mind being ogled over sometimes. It’s sort of a compliment really.”

“I was just trying to think about what was best for you, but I understand why you like it.” She looks at Connor and smiles figuring out he hasn’t told Amber everything yet.


Ashley sighs and knows she’ll need to try over a long period of time to get him in her grasp, “Well, I should probably go home early, I don’t want the shrinkie to be freaked out around me.”

Connor sighs with relief.

Amber gives a sad look, “You don’t need to leave, I just don’t want you bullying him.”

“I have to work in the morning anyways, I better get going, but I promise I’ll be back this weekend to hang out okay?”


The two giantesses hug, leaving Connor in the middle to be smothered by both bodies. The hug is long and suffocating, but as it ends he drops back into Amber’s palm breathing heavy and slightly aroused by the action. Connor shakes his head, “I shouldn't be thinking about that. Geez.”

Ashley leans down, “Bye mouse, I can’t wait to play with you again. I promise to be nice next time.” She puts on her coat and starts to leave. As she closes the door she winks and slams the door. It’s not the end of her, and that thought scares Connor the most.


Amber heads to the living room and strokes his back in a sensual way, “At least you can relax now hon.”

Connor talks under his breath, “Until she comes back…”

Amber strokes his back and the feeling starts to calm him down a bit, “There you go.” She smiles down at him and walks back over to the couch with him, holding him close.

She sits down and sets him on her thigh. The movie is turned off but the backrub doesn't stop.

“Do you feel a bit better now?” Amber, his savior, smiles down at him.

Connor blushes and nods feeling grateful for her kindness, but then looks down a bit, “Hey Amber?”

“Yes?”

“Why are you so kind to me? To some people I'm just property, a pet. But you don't treat me like that at all… why?” He looks up at her with a confused look on his face.


“Because even my pets I respect and care for, and you're a human with thoughts and emotions. It's not right to treat fellow humans so awfully.” She blushes some, “Plus it helps you are nice and I like you.”


Connor gets super red, “You like me? Like in what way?” He asks testing the waters.

“Well, definitely as a friend….” she sighs, “and it may be taboo, but maybe as more.”


Connor looks at her shocked, “Really? But I’m so small and I don't really bring much to the table.” He looks down feeling insecure.

Amber lifts him to her face, “You bring plenty. You're nice, you compliment me and like my body, you're honest, and you've been putting up with my best friend which is great.”

Connor blushes a lot looking to take his chance, “Well then I guess w-we both enjoy the taboo.” He says trying to give her a hint.


“Are we crazy that we like each other? I mean… is it bad?” She looks off in the distance worried.

Connor smiles, “If it is crazy I don't want to be sane.”

Amber laughs, “True.” She hesitates in discussing further.


Connor tries to be brave, “Amber I don't care what people think, I want to be with you, not just owned by you.” He smiles full of confidence.

She blushes a deep red, “I-I mean you'll always technically be my property, but that doesn't mean I have to treat you like it….. does that mean you want to be with me?”

Connor nods to her, “Yes Amber I really do.”


Quickly Connor is smashed into her chest in a tight hug. She smiles excited and forgets about his small stature.

Connor squirms and struggles, but is otherwise okay and he couldn't be happier finally knowing the woman of his dreams feels the same way as he does.

Connor starts to have a hard time breathing and peeps out, “Too….tight.”

Amber releases him into her lap, “S-sorry.”

Connor smiles, “It's okay, just go a little easier next time okay?” He laughs a bit.

She nods and blushes.


Connor thinks for a sec, “Oh yeah, you aren't gonna make me give you foot rubs are you? The last one you got me to give you, you seemed to like a lot.”

“Well… I did enjoy it. Was it that bad to do?”

“What? Well I suppose it wasn't too bad.” He blushes a bit.

She smiles, “Maybe I can ask on occasion? I promise I won't be mean… it just felt super good.”

He bushes more, “Well I guess it's fine… man it's almost impossible for me to tell you no, you know that?”

She nods and giggles knowing he has a hard time denying her, “Why do you think you have a hard time?”

“Because you're so sweet, kind, and you never take advantage of me, but mostly whenever I see your beautiful face all I can think of is ‘how can I make her happy?’” He smiles at her, “And if rubbing your feet will make you happy then I'll do it.”

She blushes and turns away a little, “You must be crazy, I'm surprised you think I'm pretty.”

“More than pretty you're beautiful!” He smiles brimming with confidence.

She giggles, “Whatever weirdo.” She gently pins him down on her thigh with her pointer finger.

The ease of pinning him with one finger surprised Connor not realizing how easy she goes on him.

Connor blushes and tries to tease her some, “Hey let me go you meanie, I am not some plaything you know!” He giggles a bit.

Amber picks up on the playful tone, “Oh I beg to differ little one. I think you're the perfect size of a toy and I want to play.”


Connor scoffs a bit, “You shall not play with me and you will release me at once madam.” He tries not to giggle too much not wanting to break character.

She laughs at him, “Weak and funny.”


“I am not weak ma'am watch as I easily escape your grasp!” He squirms actually expecting to get out with minimal effort but just her casually pinning him manages to keep him in place with ease, even with him actually fighting against her pin.

“I don't think you are going anywhere little one. Now what should I do with you, eat you? No. Squish you? Maybe. Tickle you? Yes!” Amber tickles Connors sides and laughs as he squirms and laughs unable to escape her grasp.

Connor laughs uncontrollably, “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO PLEASE STOP!” He continues to squirm and laugh, but is completely at her mercy, unable to get away from her.

Amber continues for a little longer than stops and unpins her poor toy, “Looks I win this round tiny.” She winks and laughs.

Soon after Connor feels her stroke his side and mess with his hair, her touch feels so graceful and peaceful, he thinks.

Connor takes a few deep breaths, recovering from his tickle attack and just relaxing and loving Amber's touch.


“Are you happy here hon?” She smiles and gently scoops him up in her hands, slowly he’s brought up to her face.

Connor nods with a big smile on his face, “Yes I am very happy to be here with you Amber.”

She looks away a little, “I know it’s not perfect and I know the whole shrinking virus thing sucks, but I hope I can make you happy here.” She smiles and kisses his chest accidently knocking him on his butt in the process.

Connor blushes, but goes to reassure her, “It's perfect enough for me, you make me very happy Amber.” He stands up and kisses her cheek.


He thinks to himself, “I think things are going to be okay. Who cares if I’m small… I have both an owner and a girlfriend, that’s all that matters.


 

End Notes:

 

That is the end, there is a quick sum up in the epilogue, hope you enjoyed the story and maybe a sequel is in the future if everyone liked it enough! 

Chapter 9: Epilogue by GentleGiantessAndTiny
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

We really hoped you enjoyed the story and here is a short epilogue for everyone! 

 

 

 

A week had passed and everything seemed to be getting better and better. Both Connor and Amber become closer and more comfortable each day and each are finding their role in this odd new world. The shrinking virus was starting to calm down in taking victims and the shrinkies of the new world were slowly adjusting. New shrinkies were still happening every day, but the rate had dramatically decreased. Even Connor seemed to be adjusting pretty well.


Amber started her photography business, reaching out to regular clients but also owners of shrinkies to take photos of just the pets or family photos, some even make special requests for magazines, stores, and private collections. People always had odd requests but it payed the bills and having Connor around helped. This showed to Amber how much the world really was changing, and it would never be the same again.


Connor would run around the house doing chores, playing games, and helping his giantess out whenever possible. He even started to get acquainted with Amber’s body a bit more. Wink Wink. When Amber went for work, he would tag along and either calm the new shrinkies, help with prop set up, or hang out in her pocket or cleavage during regular photo shoots. His favorite spot to hang out, it was warm, secure, and her boobs. Duh. He was living the best life he could at his size. Amber really helped in that case.


Amber loved having help around the house and loved having a shrinkie around. Their size is super helpful for dusting and small cleaning chores, plus keeping him in her bra during work kept things interesting. Never a dull moment between the two of them. With new things to try and new places to take her pet, things will never be dull.


Ashley hadn’t come around during the week because of work, but that doesn’t mean she wouldn’t return in the near future, she promised to be back by the weekend. Connor dreads that day, but he’ll face it when it happens. No point in dreading over the inevitable. However, the occasional nightmares do make sleeping a problem and alarms Amber sometimes. Connor had chosen not to tell Amber what happened that day, he didn’t want her worrying more than she already did. Plus, who was he to break up a friendship?


The world was changing and everyone was accepting then changing with it. Shrinkie stores became more common, shelters took dogs, cats, and shrinkies, laws about cruelty were being proposed but going nowhere, and everyone had, wanted, or was a shrinkie. The world was new and odd, but exciting and scary. Who knows where the human civilization would be in 20… 50..  Or even 100 years. Only time would tell...


Things were going well and only seemed to be getting better… however, as time goes on, things go wrong, things get better, and things change. Only time can shift your perspective and only time will tell when that will happen…


 

End Notes:

We really hope everyone enjoyed our first story. This was our first attempt at writing and we are pretty proud of it. There is a chance of a sequel in the future, but only if there is interest and reviews indicating it's wanted!

Let us know your thoughts and what you want to see from us in the future! 

Thank you and see you in the next story.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8060