Handmaids Tales (PoGU) by JustForTribute
Summary:

A series of Short Stories set in the Goddess Charlotte Universe.

These Stories are Set BEFORE the Ascension in the main story line.

The adventures of Charlottes Maids on their time off.

This series is more R rated than my main Charlottes Universe stories as Goddess Charlotte understandably does not want to be involved with certain genres. As an author however I wish to explore these aspects within this Universe. These Stories are not reviewed by Goddess Charlotte before release.


Categories: Entrapment, Insertion, Lesbians, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Tera (101 mi and up), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Pantheon of Goddesses Universe
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 12849 Read: 27086 Published: January 05 2019 Updated: February 09 2019

1. Clitoral Warfare | Cassi/Sarah by JustForTribute

2. Clouded Perspective | Alyssa/Fiona by JustForTribute

3. Hidden Kinks | Sarah / Arrianna by JustForTribute

4. Fiona’s Homecoming | Fiona / Alyssa by JustForTribute

5. Two Days | Sarah by JustForTribute

Clitoral Warfare | Cassi/Sarah by JustForTribute


Operation New Ventures

The command bunkers lights were flickering as the section leaders filed in for the briefing. Major-General Sanderson looked over the as his three brigadiers and their support staff took the front row with the other officers filling out the the rest of the seats. Picking up his cane he started tapping the desk beside him to silence the room for the briefing. “A good morning to you all, As you have probably already figured out our division is being deployed to a new front in the war”. The room started a minor amount of chittering and some hands were raised before the cane once again began beating on the desk. “This new front is something that none of us saw coming, All the information is in the briefing packet before you all, The field marshall has instructed us to make an incursion this evening and secure this high ground” he started tapping at an aerial map on the board at the front of the room which indicated a large mountain with arrows pointing up and around it. “First Brigade will storm straight to the top, We have it on good intelligence that the reds will be making a push from the other side, so its first to secure the top gets the edge”. He pointed to Brigadier-General Swanson and back to one of the long arrows that stretched around the base of the mountain. “The terrain is largely swamp and marshland from what we’ve been told, so we can't roll any armour in, the Second brigade will have to move on foot around the base to try and flank any enemy artillery that may be set up to open fire on us once we reach the top. Third Brigade will flank around the other side of the mountain to meet any enemy forces attempting to flank us, HQ has denied us artillery and air support as we are heading into unknown territory, We are risking the lives of nearly 12,000 of our nations best this evening over the field-marshalls suspicions, we may very well just be capturing a meaningless hill, none the less, I want only your best, Dismissed!”. He indicated for his 3 Brigadiers to remain as the other officers left to organise their troops for immediate deployment.


Swanson stepped forward as the bunker doors closed, She was the youngest woman to ever make Brigadier and was hoping her inexperience didn't show through with her question. “Sir, Am I going insane or was that mountain, not there last week when we were last briefed”. Sanderson looked at his young Brigadier and smiled. “Very astute, I am honestly surprised how few people seem to of noticed are fighting over terrain that seems to of appeared from nowhere and yet has such high strategic value that both our brass and the reds have made immediate plans to mobilise to capture it.”. Jamison jumped in pointing to the arrow to the top. “That's about a 15minute straight climb, under normal circumstances, We are taking nearly 4000 men straight up carrying enough sandbags to fortify the peak, So that's probably closer to 40 minutes assuming we don’t come under fire should the Reds beat us to the top, What's the plan B should that happen”. Sanderson stepped up to the map once more and pointed to Swanson & Keel. “Should we encounter enemy resistance before we reach the peak, Both flanking brigades will ascend from either side of the mountain and surround the peak, We are deploying an entire division to capture one mountain, In my humble opinion should we lose the terrain advantage, I fully expect us to have the overwhelming force of numbers. Afterall it is only a mountain”. The four commanding officers spent the next few hours making sure they all understood the plans before ordering the force to move out towards the foothills of their objective.

Corporal Stacey Jenns lead her section into the darkness, They were sure it was the middle of the afternoon however once they had stepped into the foothills the light fell sharply and they had all had to resort to the lamps fixed into their helmets. “Okay, Alpha squad, Visibility is gone, so let's have Todds on right sentry and Hans on Left, Keep your distance from the other squads, This shouldn't be a hard climb so keep your wits about you and look for any light high ahead” as she carefully stepped towards the mountain she felt the ground begin to incline and her foot sank into the ground up to her ankle. “Feels like we are in a swamp, careful with your steps and call out if you feel a depth change”. Stacey wrinkled her nose as they all realised the place had a potent aroma. Looking left and right she was able to see the other sections moving up at the same pace as hers, slugging through the swampy ground towards the peak.

Sanderson watched from his makeshift command post in the dark foothills, The scouts had never reported anything strange about the lighting and his teams were reporting that the mountain was a marshland. He didn’t like this one bit, The enemy could already be on top with their lights darkened and they wouldn't know until they were already in weapons range, He couldn’t wait for light though, Command had been very clear that this objective needed to be secured immediately. He watched the lights spread across the side of the mountain as they climbed and noticed something that was bugging him, they were spreading out, He moved to the radio and contacted his section captains to get everyone back into position. “Captain Talis, Your sections are fanning out, Can you get them back in line” Sanderson waited for a response which came from a captain who sounded a little shaken. “Major General Sir, I can confirm the sections have not veered from their headings, I have confirmed with the other captains, The mountain is just bigger than it was when we started climbing. We can't explain it, Hoping to have more intel in about 15 minutes when we reach the peaks”. Sanderson was sure he had misheard his Captain when Brigadier Swanson came over the radio, “Can confirm sir, we have gained elevation on the south side without climbing, We can also confirm that the reds are climbing the other side, 2nd Brigade has gone dark and we are watching their headlamps ascend the other side, must be at least two Brigades sir, If we don’t get the top our 1st Brigade will be out-gunned.” Sanderson's anger welled up and his fist hit the maps in front of him, he opened his comms up to all Brigadiers and support staff “TWO BRIGADES! They must of known we were coming, 2nd and 3rd Brigades begin your ascent, You need to support the 1st as soon as the fighting commences, hopefully, the 1st will have a foothold on the peak.”

The floor was now like sludge up to her knees, Corporal Jenns was now having a bad day, She slugged her gear behind her through the increasingly difficult terrain when the Captain came over the radio. “Section leaders, Be advised there is a numerically superior enemy force ascending the other side of the mountain, It is imperative you secure and fortify the peak or this is going to get messy”. Stacey felt her blood run cold as the news sank in, She turned to her team, They were the vanguard of the army, the tip of this particular spear. New determination filled her as she screamed orders into the dark. “REDS OVER THE HILL, MORE THAN WE WANTED; LETS MAKE SURE WE GET OUR FAIR SHARE”. Her squad barked their cheer behind her as Alpha team surged ahead of other sections towards the peak,

A few minutes later they were there, and there was nothing to see, Darkness in every direction, as they slogged to look down the other side turning off the headlamps they saw them, thousands of tiny lights climbing the other side, Within weapons range. They each threw down the sandbag they were carrying and started the fortifications as they took aim at the enemy force and waited, as they crouched they found themselves nearly waist deep in the thick sludge that covered the landscape. Stacey quickly organised the other sections as they arrived and shortly after a reasonably sized sandbag wall had been thrown up. Brigadier Jamison arrived with one the captains and took stock of the situation. “We have nearly all sections from 1st Division now, we should probably start pinning their ascent to give the 2nd and 3rd a chance to get here, Captain, order the attack”. The darkened sky began to flash as over 3000 soldiers began shooting down towards the lights climbing the other side of the mountain. As Stacey ducked the return machine gun fire she grinned, This is almost too easy from up here, ramming a new ammo clip into her rifle as the whole mountain seemed to shake beneath her.”

Handmaid Cassi’s Rooms

Sarah was bored, She let herself into Cassi’s rooms looking for her friend to see how she was passing the time. Their Goddess had started sleeping for extended periods of time, sometimes months at a time which gave her plenty of time to keep on top of her work and still have plenty of time left to herself. Entering into Cassi’s living room she heard a small moan coming from the lush sofa, Sarah's eyes drifted down to the naked woman laying across the Sofa and turned around embarrassed. “Oh what the hell Cassi, You have a bedroom you know”, her eyes betrayed her as she spoke and she glanced back at Cassi who laying with her hands under her ass and her eyes closed, chewing on her bottom lip. “Cassi?” She asked into the air as she carefully walked over to the lewd scene. The dark-haired woman opened her eyes and grinned at Sarah as another small moan escaped her. “S-Sorry, Mmm, I’m just..mmmm Enjoying some personal time while the Goddess is asleep” Sarah watched intrigued as Cassi writhed a little obviously in pleasure.  “What are you doing with your hands underneath you,” Sarah said curiously as she sat by her friend's feet, trying not to look at her very damp, exposed nether regions. Cassi grinned as she looked down to her friend “I’m stopping myself Mmmmm from getting carried away, The fingers come later.”. Sarah was getting a little annoyed as she dropped all pretence and leaned in to look at her friends glistening pussy lips, expecting to see it covered in tributes but she found nothing. “Okay, I give up, how are you getting off”. The naked girl before her slid one hand out from under her and brought it around over her womanhood, Gently pulling back on herself she exposed her clitoris to the world. “The battle for my Clit is in full swing, Mmmmmm” Cassi nearly lost it as the open air swept across her sensitive clitoris. Sarah lent in trying to make out the microscopic dots and flashes occurring all over the pink nub and couldn't stop herself licking her lips.

Operation New Ventures

Stacey watched another light fall backwards as she dropped back into the sludge for another reload, “That's 20 for me Ibanez, Have you hit anything yet” she joked as her squadmate shot her the finger as he dropped back to reload. The Corporal was about to go for another Volley when blinding light flooded the battlefield. The land went from a black swamp to glistening pink, Stacey stood, looking around at her brigade as if seeing them for the first time, all coated in this transparent goo, not the muddy fatigues of a war she was expecting. Looking down at Ibanez she followed his gaze high into the sky above, An impossible sight of a huge face the size of a moon framed by long blonde hair looked down at them, then her tongue snaked from her titanic mouth and stroked her lips. “Holy shit, Who or what the hell is that”.

Brigadier Jane Swanson was in her forward command post at the southern end of the mountain when the great illumination came, from the outlook it dawned on her really quickly what was going on and found herself awestruck and paralyzed in fear. The colossal finger that loomed her, holding back the sky, the pink nub that was their mountain and titans face in the sky. She slowly reached for her radio as tears flooded her eyes. “Major-General, What is the protocol for being trapped on a giant Clitoris”. There was a long silence as her statement hung in the air and Sanderson came back over the radio “FULL RETREAT! LET’S JUST HOPE WE CAN STILL GET OUT OF HERE”.  Then alarms boomed out across the battlefields as both armies dropped arms and fled back the way they came.

Handmaid Cassi’s Rooms

“Looks like they are running,” Sarah said as Cassi moaned her acknowledgement. “They are, but I'm not done, Since you scared them all off, Looks like you’re going to have to finish me up”. It was not the worst thing for Sarah, She had gone down on Cassi a good number of times over the years they had worked together, She pursed her lips and made a seal around the delicate pink nub Cassi was presenting her and sucked, not feeling anything she ran her tongue around the sensitive area and pulled back. Cassi moaned her annoyance and her other hand found itself behind Sarah’s head nudging her back in. Sarah examined the Clitoris and ran her tongue around her mouth. “They were too small to feel Cassi” she complained as she lowed herself in to help her friend get her release. Cassi folded her feet over Sarahs back and slid into the moment. “That's why I had them climbing around and shooting their guns on my clitoris, I could feel them and it felt orgasmic” she moaned as she encouraged Sarah up and down her labia, Reaching over her head for a matchbox-sized container. Popping the end she poured the 1cm sized tributes between her friend's tongue and her fully engaged nether lips. “If you hadn't come in I would have had another 20 minutes of them, For now, Mmm, push these into me with your tongue”. Sarah heard the familiar click of a tribute box and moved her head back slightly as she saw the tumbling figures bounce, roll and stick to Cassi’s slick lower lips. Making eye contact with a terrified looking girl that found herself stuck next to her friends Clitoris, Sarah smirked as her tongue flicked into the tiny screaming girl as she ground her into the fleshy focus of Cassi’s games. “After this, mmhmmhmm, You’re, Mmm, Going to show me how you managed to get them..Mmmm into..mmmm That...mm.. Situation..without the Goddess Mmm “ Sarah muffled as she worked to bring Cassi to Climax. Cassi moaned in pleasure as she felt the orgasm wash over her and she fell limp. “The Planetary Management System has many features, Cassi spoke into the air as she felt herself drifting through bliss. “Show Me, It’s My Turn,” Sarah said as she handed the limp naked woman her PMS tablet.

Clouded Perspective | Alyssa/Fiona by JustForTribute

Clouded Perspective

 Fiona had been Alyssa’s personal toy ever since she had “saved” her from Lost City, The fate of the city and her good fortune for being saved by the horny handmaiden was constantly reinforced by Alyssa on any occasion Fiona felt bold enough to speak up about the abuse she was subject too. Now as she lay there, consumed in the darkness of Alyssa’s dark purple panties, only the rhythm of her owners' step and the occasional bounce into the giant labia that was now forever present for companionship, Fiona felt her sanity slipping from her. “GAH IM DONE WITH THIS! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT NOW!” She exploded, letting all of her anger out as she pulled herself up onto her knees, head brushing the heavily scented skin above her. Thrusting herself up she felt across the large folds in the darkness, looking for the sensitive clitoris. “ILL SHOW YOU THE MEANING OF PAIN YOU BITCH”. As Fiona found her target she dragged herself awkwardly between Panties and Pussy to brace against the basketball-sized clit, Then she bit down hard into it, surprised when she didn't taste blood she bit harder and tried to chew through the sensitive skin.

 Alyssa had just finished kicking the fifth 10cm tribute into the wall with a satisfying splat when the head priestess, only 45cm comparatively, approached to enquire if she was feeling alright. “Maid Alyssa, You’re cheeks are flaring red, Are you feeling okay?” The tanned woman stated with concern etched across her face. Alyssa turned and looked at the woman, blushing vigorously, and nodding. “I’m fine, Mm, I need, Tributes, Mmm, 0.5cm, at least 30”. As she got out her request she felt her legs weaken and she fell to her knees amongst the crowd of tiny priestesses who had come to watch her, White robes splaying out knocking them over and burying them in soft fabric. No more than 30 seconds later, Head Priestess Jasmine returned holding a box in her hands, ‘0.5 m/f’ stencilled on the exterior. The larger woman plucked the box with her fingers and casually swept the front folds of her robes open, revealing a pair of deep purple panties, movement visible behind the fabric at the front. The huge maid flipped open the lid to the small box, barely sparing a glance for those inside as her other hand pulled back the waistband to her panties and poured them down into the waiting darkness. Alyssa moaned slightly and stage-whispered down towards her nethers. “Here, Use these, And whatever you do, Mmmm, Don’t stop until you’re finished”

 Fiona felt the huge girl collapse, the surge of movement was hard to miss, Her hope that she was causing Alyssa pain at last renewed her efforts as she struggled to get purchase with her teeth on the large clitoris. She felt her grip slip as her legs lost the support of the panties behind her and she fell backwards into the soft fabric, ‘This was it, Alyssa was about to take her out to yell at her’, was her only thought as the huge finger pulled back the waistband of her prison, The grinning face of the beautiful evil brunette didn't make any sense until the tiny people started bouncing on and around her. Fiona grabbed one of the doll-sized people and shook her violently in her fist towards her huge capture. “LET ME OUT! ILL KILL THEM ALL!”. Then Alyssa’s command sung down to her and she collapsed into the group of people that pooled around her naked body. There was nothing she could do that wasn't just stimulating to her new owner, Looking at the girl she had just shaken a small wave of sympathy washed over her as she held the woman to her lips. “If you can’t beat them…”. Then the waistband snapped back into place and darkness reigned once more.

 Tiffany was feeling fear she had never known as light spilt into her world, revealing an impossible view for those who could see, Two white-clad breasts the size of mountains and beyond them a huge face of a Goddess framed by brown hair. She and the people she had been getting to know over the last few days all united their voices in screams as their world gyrated on its axis and gravity dragged them all from their prison. Leaving them to freefall for what felt like an eternity before bouncing into a hard trampoline-like material. Tiffany used the wall to stabilise herself to stand when she was violently grabbed by a huge hand and thrust into the sky. She saw the large black-haired girl barely glance at her before shaking her like a wine bottle as she screamed in rage. It took her some time to be able to see again as the angry girl glared at her, She started to beat down on the giant hand as she was moved towards the maw of this huge woman. “IF YOU CAN’T BEAT THEM..” the booming voice said directly into her face, causing screams of fright as Tiffany struggled. “What do you want from me!” she yelled up as they were cast into darkness.Then she felt it, a wet spongey feeling around her feet, then her ankles, knees, thighs. She was being eaten. Terror took hold and she tried kicking, struggling to fight as more and more of her body was consumed, Large fingers pinned her arms to her side as she felt herself being engulfed. A loud booming moan echoed across the screams of her friends as she felt the lips close around her neck and the fingers retreat, she sniffed and recoiled, these were not the lips she was expecting, these were the giant womans nether lips, she began to struggle once more as two huge legs closed around her securing her in position.

 Fiona inserted the new toy up to her neck inside her, enjoying the squirming and screaming as she did so. “Mmmmm” she let out as she felt like she was closer to understanding Alyssa. Tiny girl locked in place, for now, she grabbed four more of the tributes and began sticking them into the folds of the huge pussy that was now radiating a fierce heat above her. “Okay you giant bitch, I’ll get you off, If only so I can enjoy these new toys”. Fiona skillfully placed the terrified tributes that were sticking to the damp panties, under the titans clitoral hood, pinning their squirming forms to Alyssa’s sensitive area before shoving herself into the giant womanhood, dragging in eight doll-sized sex toys with her to push onto key areas as she slid herself in and around the lethal cavern, trying not to get caught by Alyssa's’ unconscious efforts to snuff her out in a muscle spasm. Sliding out of the large folds she fell into the panties, soaked through with Alyssa juice, wiping her eyes she felt around for more tributes, dragging them up by their feet she slogged toward Alyssa’s ass to introduce them to their new home. As a a titanic finger slid down behind her and plunged itself into the giant vagina. “That's it, whore, sort yourself out” Fiona muttered under her breath as she lifted the tiny people towards the waiting orifice and plunged them into the tight hole, No chance she was going in there herself. Giving her own toy a little pull and shove to make sure she was still alive, Fiona crawled along the panties looking for the remaining tributes to feed to the hungry finger pumping vigorously above her.

 Alyssa was sprawled out across the temple floor, robes pinning priestesses all around her as she lay blocking the only exit from the worship room.Jasmine had provided her with a couple more tribute boxes that she had carefully pinned against her nipples inside her bra and they were driving her wild. 20 tiny tributes on and around each nipple, Fiona performing better than any full sized lover with the tiny vibrators she had been given, Alyssa could not stop herself from getting involved when she felt the tiny girl slide out of her. “Kiss my feet and my thighs, NOW! I need this, Get to it!” she cried out to the surrounded priestesses who all ran to pleasure the titanic maid. Normally it would be up to the tributes to be pleasure slaves although none were going to argue with a Goddesses Handmaiden, even the head priestess got on her knees to kiss the inner thighs of the larger woman. Nearly ten agonising minutes later Alyssa screamed out the release as her body got what it needed, five more minutes passed before she eventually crawled out of the temple and made her way towards the bathroom to shower. Tapping the front of her panties she spoke down to them. “Good work slave, Very good work”.

 Fiona lay on her back, exhausted as she idly slid the smaller girl in and out of her looking for a lazy release. She really didn’t have the energy. Taking the small girl out and laying her across her chest she brought in the other 2 men she had found still alive after apocalyptic orgasm that snuffed out so many. Embracing her 3 new slaves she whispered to there shivering forms. “Your turn will come, I just need to rest a while, You should too”. As a force nudged her from behind, face planting her into the still moist pussy Fiona heard Alyssa’s words of praise before slumping back into the panties only the small girl still in her grip. The two men stuck to huge womanhood above her. She didn’t have the energy to look for them again.

End Notes:

Requests welcome, This series is more freeform than my other work.

Hidden Kinks | Sarah / Arrianna by JustForTribute

Hidden Kinks


Sarah pulled her rough woollen cloak around her as she wove her way through the busy streets of laundry row, Her rough appearance, a stark contrast to her normal attire, as she made her way towards one of her deepest secrets. If her Goddess knew, her ridicule would never cease. Sarah had been a divine handmaiden for many mortal lives and while she was proud and appreciative of her place, She still had some underlying cravings that she found difficult to quench in her high powered role. Daintily she stepped up and around the worn rundown staircase to the second floor in a well lived in apartment complex. She scurried around a group of large men who sneered at her as she approached the door at the end of the corridor and tapped the back of her knuckles on the thin wood.


The movement could be heard as furniture was moved around and eventually, the door opened, A large well-built man standing head and shoulders above Sarah looked down at her, a grin across his face. He gestured for her to come in as he spoke. “Clara, It has been a while”. The large man pointed to two stunned men in the room and they quickly scurried out behind ‘Clara’ and closed the door as they left. He stepped into the bathroom and flicked on his rusty shower before turning back to the petite woman. “I ain’t going to screw you until you’ve had a shower, It’s not been so long I can’t wait another 5 minutes for my little washer whore.” He casually pushed her towards the bathroom as he recovered his beer for a drink.

Sarah’s heart was bouncing in her chest as the large man pushed her around, she loved it as she feigned a stumble towards the bathroom, whimpering slightly. As she stood under the freezing water, living out her fantasy she studied a model field gun that was presented on one of the shelves in the small two-room flat. It must of been 60cm or so long and looked like it may weigh a fair amount. Leaving the shower she walked over to inspect the weapon, it looked real, she framed a questioning glance to Stan, her lover for the evening and he answered her unspoken question.”That there is a genuine piece of artillery, The boys and I found hundreds of them while we were cleaning out one of those whore maids unmentionables, must have hosted a whole damn war in their privates, Freaks, all of them, Still, we took them as souvenirs” Sarah blushed a little as she remembered Cassi teaching her the erotic act not too long ago, She moved over and folded herself around a half-naked Stan.

 

Stan felt the power and his lust as he pressed his hand on top of Clara’s head and pushed it down towards his member, He felt it trying to free itself from his boxers in anticipation. The meek girl stripped the rest of him down before he all but threw her onto his bed. Gripping the girl's thighs he flipped her onto his back and dragged her onto him. This was the last time he would do Clara, he had recently received a much better offer and was only looking to get himself off on this washer maid one last time before he broke her little heart. He pounded her hard and rough, her head occasionally hitting the headboard as she screamed. Then he felt himself peak, letting himself fall onto and then over her as he enjoyed the euphoria. Clara looked at him, surprised and a little annoyed.

 

 As she felt him blow his load she gripped harder to make sure he kept going, she was so close she could feel it, then he just collapsed and gave up on her. She was startled at first, Stan prided himself on being good at this, something was wrong and alarms were firing in her head as she pushed the man over and sat on top of him. “What's wrong stud, Not enough in you for two tonight?” as she writhed to try and get him back into it. Stan looked up at her with a look of pity before lifting her off of him. “No, This was all I needed from you tonight Clara, Now you scurry on back to your little washing room before my girlfriend gets here”. Sarah's face went red, she was enjoying the submissive roleplay but this had just crossed the line into abuse, She was about to launch into a rage at her former lover before the roof of the building was lifted up and a 12ft tall priestess stepped in, towering over both naked figures. Stan looked at her with a small smirk on his face and gestured to the priestess “Warned you, I would run but it may already be too late”

 

 Arrianna had just finished a long day supervising the workforce and needed to blow off some frustrations, Her new plaything was one of the grunts from the maids' underwear team. The hard labour had made the smaller man strong enough to satisfy her when the need arose. Lifting the top to her flings residence she saw her man naked and waiting for her with a naked waif of a girl standing fuming behind him. Arrianna saw red as she stepped into the small flat and squat down glaring at the two. “WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS STAN” she almost screamed before turning her eyes to the woman. “You chose the wrong man to fuck tonight you little bitch, I’ll have you thrown into a tribute box for tomorrow's breakfast! What's your name!”. The Blonde was stunned speechless as Stan answered for her. “She's Clara Diam, One of the washerwomen from 24c, She's no-one really”. Sarah looked at Stan like he had just ruined her life and then back to the priestess, knowing the large girl was about to freak out. Arrianna mentally ran the name through her link to the temple and found her file, It was just a name, no allocation, no information, Her lips quirked into a smile as she spoke. “A runaway” She pushed Stan under her and sat down on him as she looked at the small girl “I’m going to have you eating my ass and begging me to forget I saw you before the end of the night, If I let you live the most you can look forward too is a tribute box”

 

 Sarah saw Stans maniacal grin from under his new girlfriends' ass as she ground on him and sighed, all of her planning to create her fantasy had just unravelled. As the large priestess reached out for her she spoke into the air, determined she would still get herself off tonight. “Temple, Restore to Worship Chamber, Voice Code, Maid Sarah” and with that, she vanished. Arrianna sat in shock as the girl vanished a sense of dread washing over her as her mind slowly connected the dots of the washer-girls final phrase. Then just as she was about to unleash on Stan, her fears were confirmed as the mental command hit her. “Priestess Arrianna, You are required in the Audience Chamber immediately”. She planted her foot down hard on Stan back as she jumped from the small apartment and back onto the Priestesses walkway, fear welling up inside her with each step.

 

Standing with her hands on her hips, her crotch level with the tiny door her previous tormentor was about to walk out of, Her naked horny form towering over the other priestesses who was already waiting to serve her, all showing very confused and frightened expressions. She offered some words of comfort. “Don’t worry girls, I’ve just had a rough night and I need to fix it, Jasmine, You will also need to hire more tributes to work Maids laundry after tonight, I will be encouraging some staff turnover”. As Jasmine acknowledged the cryptic message she saw Arianna, a Priestess no larger than her toe nervously exit the temple into the chamber, compared to Maid Sarah she was no bigger than 0.5cm, Hardly worth her personal attention, still, she and all of the other priestesses took to their knees as Sarah spoke formally down to the speck of a girl. “Priestess Arrianna, You stand before a horny and unsatisfied Handmaiden who for reasons that will not be spoken, blames you for her current frame of mind. Do you deny telling me that you would make me eat your ass?” Sarah smirked to herself, watchign the expression on the insignificant girl as the reality of the question, that she was compelled to answer truthfully before her peers dawned on her. As she squeaked out her tiny “Yes” and the assembled priestesses gasped in horror, Sarah  waved her hand above them all and they fell into silence. “Well then, I hereby strip you of your title as a priestess, You are henceforth, Anal Bead One. Lifting a string of spherical cages from a shelf above she brought the chain down to the tiny girl, the other cages already containing screaming and crying tributes. “This is your new home, a flexible latex cage, Get In Anal Bead One”

 

Arrianna was terror-stricken and broken, all she had done was her job, She was always loyal and followed the rules, Somehow her little fling had dicked over one of the few people in existence who could ruin her life forever and now she found herself climbing into a flexible plastic cage. that had only one destination. As the cage sealed behind she broke into tears, crumpling to the floor as the cage was lifted before the monstrous eye of her tormentor and then into her dark maw as the huge girl sucked. her limbs were pulled through the bars as she was drenched in warm sticky saliva. The cold air once again hit her as she collapsed, The screams from the others in the cages behind hers consuming her thoughts. Then the sight she dreaded most appeared as Sarah clumsily tried to push her cage into her tight sphincter, missing several times before finding her mark and Arianna's world went black. Her cage squashed against her as her limbs were dragged against flesh while she slid deeper and deeper into the rank darkness, her screams joining those who followed her into her new home.

While the last bead slid inside, Sarah clenched up feeling the squirming limbs flailing outside of their protective cages, These cages were one of Cassi’s genius ideas and this was Sarah’s first time trying them, It felt weird and she was walking awkwardly at first however it was very satisfying. Retrieving a smooth pink dildo from her stash she quickly returned to the temple, manipulating the layout to grant her full-size passage into laundry lane. The tiny 0.3cm workers scurried for their lives as a huge canyon opened through there district, allowing the titanic maid to stroll in, the whole district at waist height to her. She scanned the tiny residential area before finding the rundown flat block she was looking for and smiling sweetly down at it. She manipulated the modular temple some more to get her pink toy underneath the area of the town she knew Stan would still be in and then slowly pushed it up through the area, the tiny buildings still standing proudly on the tip her pink toy. The workers around the area witnessed a huge sex toy erupted from the ground taking a whole block with it, Then as quickly as it had come it was gone, The Titan, the canyon, everything was back the way it was, only now there was a gap in laundry row.

 

Carefully carrying her prize back to her rooms Sarah could feel her lust overflowing as she spied Stans microscopic terror-ridden face staring from the second-floor window. As she held the toy on her sofa and straddled over it, her mind turned to the tiny artillery in his apartment and mused over how humorous it would be should another cleaning crew pull it out of her underwear again after this. Then she slammed the pink toy deep into her, moaning out as she felt the building smash and crumbled against her labia and the spread out across her inner lips as she plunged her toy into herself. “I’ve no idea many of you lived in that building, but know your sacrifices...mmmm...weren't noticed” she mumbled to herself as she fell back into her sofa, working herself to orgasm. Fifteen minutes later Sarah was coming down from her high when she felt movement in her ass, clenching she triggered more squirming as her beads were still fighting for her amusement. Her fingers slipped down behind her to pull them out when her apartment lights turned red. Leaping from her sofa Sarah threw on her maids' robes and sandals, thoughts of her anal beads gone as she slipped her footwear on. Moments after she was dressed she felt the inevitable pull as she was summoned, dragged through space and time to the hand of her now awoken Goddess.


 

 

 

 

Fiona’s Homecoming | Fiona / Alyssa by JustForTribute
Author's Notes:

Chapter inspired by Kosmita and TitanThiera in reviews for Chartlottes Universe. Request welcome


Fiona’s Homecoming


Alyssa’s Bedroom

As she dug through her underwear drawer seeking the tiny woman cowering at the back, she let out a frustrated grunt until she finally gripped one of the girl's legs and dragged her slowly from the assorted garments. “You really shouldn’t fight this, For some reason, the Goddess remembered you existed” Alyssa complained as she dangled the girl before her face. “There is one thing that needs to be made very clear, You’re still mine,  This has not changed, If I say lick you say nothing and lick. Do you understand?” Watching the girl squirm and cry out made Alyssa feel a little better about the situation, She was still irritated that her Goddess had effectively freed her toy although she would never question the decision. Carrying the girl from her room she made her way to the temple where Sarah would officially promote her former sex slave.

 Sarah was showing Arianna the ropes of the Planetary Management System when Alyssa came in to join them. “It’s getting crowded already and we still have this one to go” she announced, waving the tiny girl in her hand to the others. The Goddess had recently added Arianna and Fiona to the ranks of the maids seemingly on a whim, Alyssa was annoyed at first but even she had to admit it was nice having others around to talk too and she could always grab another toy for her darker urges. Sarah walked Arrianna slowly through the steps that would enhance Fiona, Training the girl to replace the more mundane aspects of her maid responsibilities.  As Alyssa dropped Fiona onto Sarah’s desk she slid backwards to lean against the wall and feign disinterest in the whole process as she listened eagerly. Arianna smiled down on Fiona as her fingers glided around the temples interfaces before she looked over to Sarah as a red warning flashed up before her. Sarah looked sternly at the warning and nodded “Senior Handmaid Sarah Confirming Ascension”, She spoke with as much clarity as she could hoping the temple would accept her authority, Moments later Fiona started to glow a deep gold as she slowly grew. Sarah breathed a sigh of relief as the red warning turned green. “That would never have worked unless the Goddess had willed it, I get nervous every time, I would hate to think what would happen if she thought I was overstepping my boundaries” As Fiona reached full height she slid from the desk and stood before them, New robes shining as she felt herself all over.

 “Don’t forget what I told you” Alyssa snarled from her corner before striding from the room to let Sarah induct the new maid. Fiona turned to Sarah and Arianna with tears streaming down her face. “Thank you, Thank you so much, You saved me from her” as she said it Arianna smile fell away as she excused herself from the situation and left the new maid alone with Sarah. Shaking her head with a smile still on her face Sarah gripped the crying girl's shoulder. “We haven’t saved you from her entirely, She is right in that she is still your senior, You are still to serve at her pleasure.” the tears of joy on Fiona’s face seemed to become genuine tears of sadness as Sarah spoke, she continued before the girl broke down “HOWEVER, You are also now a handmaiden of the Goddess, You answer only to Alyssa, Me and the Divine in the entire universe. Your ascension has opened the universe up to be your playground while you are not serving your mistresses. Alyssa will also have much more limited control over you as the Goddess demands we treat each other with a certain degree of respect. This also means you towards her.” Fiona nodded slowly as Sarah explained her new role to her, She was to serve Alyssa, the girl who found used and abused her for months as if she were not a monster with the upside being that she had the opportunity to be said monster to a universe of mortals. On the scales of the universe, it was actually a rather good deal. No time to start like right now, before Alyssa had a chance to start laying down the chores. Poising herself she looked up at Sarah. “I heard that the Goddess spared my world after forcing an evacuation, Planet Ustolla?”. The head maid took a few minutes to think back before nodding in remembrance “Yes, The Goddess used your population for breakfast one morning and found herself too lazy to snuff out that particular world”. Fiona felt the small grin tugging on her lips as she posed the next question. “Can I go back? Just to finish up business and bring back some souvenirs?”. Sarah started to giggle like a school girl as she replied. “Of course, that sounds like a lot of fun, Here, let me teach you how to draw the temples powers”

Planet Ustolla

Director Elias was sat at the head of the planetary assembly, It had been years since his planet had stared into the playful face of their apocalypse and survived by pure apathy on the part of their diety, Ever since that day the whole world had reaffirmed their commitment to worshipping the Goddess and populations were more than willing to offer themselves as tributes to save their world. The last tribute had gone through entirely on volunteers and they now had 6 months to prepare for the next one. Taking a long drink of whiskey from his glass he dismissed his dignitaries from their long meeting, Thanking them all for their hard work. The room was silent as he lowered his glass, None of them had returned his toast or made any sound at all, their faces were all still as if trapped in time. Standing up he moved around the table waving his hands in peoples faces confused, everyone was as still as a statue other than him. He only knew of one being that could exercise such power, Straightening up his jacket he returned to his seat as his inside twisted and fear coiled around him. Speaking into the air with his hands flat on the table he tried to keep the quivering from his voice “How can we serve you today….Goddess”. A lilting sinister laugh echoed all around him as he finished speaking, then a familiar voice came from the door as it swung open. “Oh, I’m no Goddess, I would never claim as such with the company I now keep” Fiona announced as she strode into the large board room, her white dress flowing around her. “Hello Elias, Remember me?”. Elias felt his rage swell within him at the arrogance of the woman, he leapt to his feet and yelled at her as he strode down the room, seemingly forgetting about his frozen dignitaries. “YOU! YOU’RE THE REASON MILLIONS OF OUR PEOPLE WERE SACRIFICED! YOU NEARLY ENDED OUR WHOLE EXISTENCE! YOU ARE A TRAITOR TO YOUR ENTIRE WORLD! YOU WILL FACE JUSTICE!”

Fiona was taken back by the sudden outburst of pure rage from Elias, processing his words quickly, everything he was saying was true, The whole reason the goddess came to Ustolla was that her revolution had blocked the tribute temples. It was also the first step on her path to ascension as well so she had rationalised in her mind as acceptable collateral damage. Fiona was about to offer a rebuttal when Elias’s fist collided with her face, The larger man's fist impacted hard but she felt nothing as he crumpled to ground, gripping his broken hand and crying in agony. Fiona glanced down on him with a small frown of pity. “Oh yeah, I should have said, I’m back with our Goddesses blessing, You see, you’ve gone and missed another tribute and I am here to collect” the feigned sympathetic tone wasn't really covering the joy in her voice as talked down to her former world leader. He glared up at her from the floor with anger plastered over his face as he gestured to the wall clock behind him. “We...We..Still, have SIX MONTHS! He finally got out as he turned to look at the timer he was pointing at...then his face dropped and he started mumbling nonsense as the clock behind him clearly indicated they were in fact 1 day late, a state of affairs he was sure was not the case only 5 minutes prior. Fiona’s face beamed into a grin as she looked where he was pointing. “Aha, See, This time, I’m taking you and all of these wonderful state leaders as part of the tribute. So let's see about getting you all into a bowl so I can have some lunch before I head out into Ustolla proper.“ As Fiona muttered words in a language Elias had no comprehension of he felt himself diminish in size before the robed woman. She stepped forward and he found himself laying on his back next to her huge brown sandals, his laying form the same height as the leather soles, Fiona’s grinning face looking down on him as she squat over him, reaching down with large fingers to extract him from the floor.

 Fiona gathered the tiny people from the chairs as they were all still frozen in time, She had forgotten how to make time resume for them as she dropped them all into the bowl with Elias. Pulling her necklace she began to scroll through holographic help documents while her tiny prey crawled amongst the living statues crying in pain from his broken hand. “Oh shush, You're a snack now, You’ve sentenced enough people to become snacks, now its simply your turn, besides, I’ve never had the chance to actually eat living people before, so this is a first for us both”. Having finally found the section she was looking for she started muttering in the celestial language to the temple that always monitored them, a few moments later and all of the former dignitaries now squirmed to life in the bowl before her. “Welcome back folks, I was just explaining to Elias here that I’m just going to have a quick bite to eat before I bring some divine fury to the city outside.”Smiling sweetly down to the 15 two inch people in the bowl. Her eyes went wide as her hands rushed into her robes and withdrew a small bottle from her bra. “I nearly forgot, A friend gave me this spray, apparently it protects you for a while so I can enjoy your squirming inside of me for longer, She also said it adds flavour and if you knew me, you would know I am a girl who loves spicy food” The tiny people began to scream and clamber of each other to get out of the bowl as she started to spray them all down, making the whole mess of them wet and lubricated, causing them to slip and slide in a mess of limbs. Fiona found herself unable to contain her giggles as she prepared a pair of chopsticks to tuck into her meal.

 Elias tried to slide himself to the bottom of the pile as he felt the large trees lock onto his calf and painfully drag him from his screaming writhing people. It was a moment later when he found himself face to face with the smooth pink lips of the titanic rebel, her warm breath washing over him as she spoke him one final time “I want you to know Elias, I am going to enjoy every second of this” and then her lips parted in earnest and he flailed everything he could to get free of the huge wooden logs locked on his leg. As the lips got closer he reached down for them, gripping the edges as the logs released him. Quickly pulling on the lips he tried to launch himself from her mouth, only to find himself trapped between the soft lips with his head stuck on the outside as a loud “MMMMMM NOO NOO” boomed from behind him. Then he felt the huge wet muscle squirming its way under him before a great suction pulled him inside. The darkness and heat struck him as he was tossed around and crushed into various soft surfaces as large tongue toyed with him, finally he landed hard on what he assumed to be a row of teeth, rolling onto his back he choked back his tears and braced himself for the end he knew was coming. The teeth hit a moment later but he only felt the air squeeze from him and they dug into his skin along the length of his body without piercing his skin. Loud sounds boomed around him, he was unable to make out the words although the intonation of pleasure was clear, his life was being toyed with and she was loving it. Vainly he pushed at the large teeth pinning him down and to his surprise, he was able to lift them off of him, then the tongue surged back and he was swept up and away once more to be swirled and sucked in the pools of saliva, time felt like it had stopped as he was tossed, turned and squeezed before finally his long torment came to an end as he felt the monstrous tongue toss him up into the air, when he landed he hit the soft surface hard and fast as the darkness gripped him on all sides and forced him down her long throat. An audible rumbling of pleasure came from all around as he slid down her oesophagus to his final resting place. The acid splashed around him while he braced for the expected burning, standing in the shallow acid pool he was amazed that he was able to see, his skin was glowing an eerie orange where his skin had touched the juices in her stomach, The spray the insane bitch had coated them in was glowing as it mixed with the stomach acid granting both protection from the substance that sought to dissolve him and illuminating his prison with a sinister orange hue. Elias was done, this madness was the final humiliation that broke him into a wild primal fury, He lunged at the stomach lining with hands, feet and teeth as sought to hurt this sadist woman as much as possible before the acid finally broke through his illumination. A rush of air flew past him and he heard the distant rumbling of a belch coming from his capture, then the muffled sounds of giggles as two large slams sent him flying from the wall he was attacking. “Sorry about that guys, he was yummy, whos next” was the last thing Elias heard as he passed out from his impact on the other side of the huge stomach.

 Fiona had enjoyed every moment of her first tribute meal, She slowly savoured each one and loved teasing them as they squirmed inside of her, It was now time to sate the urge that had risen between her legs as she played god with the lives her planets leaders.  She started down the steps of the assembly building as she began to chant out commands in celestial, feeling the power of the temple embrace her as her height increased dramatically until she towered over the skyscrapers of the capital. “Hello Ustolla, I’m home for a visit and I’m more horny than I think I have ever been in my 27 years of existence” As she moved her sandals around the city she felt shivers running up her legs as the buildings broke apart and crumbled beneath them, She struck a pose that in her mind felt powerful, swinging the front of her robes around behind her as she exposed herself to the city below, legs apart she planted her hands firmly on her hips and threw her head back laughing.  “You are all so very literally fucked, I understand why the Goddess does what she does now”

 Rachel had just clocked out when the earthquakes and loud booms from the sky began outside her window, joining her colleagues at the window on the 45th floor of the assembly building she gaped in awe at the giant sandal sweeping around them, ploughing through buildings and streets like dirt beneath them. “What...the…” was all she could say before following the pointing hands upwards towards a titanic woman sweeping her huge garment behind her legs revealing a giant glistening pussy for their world to see as she announced herself. Rachel back from the window as the Titaness glared down at her with lust burning in her eyes, she felt the large woman was staring right at her as she fell backwards. “The dildo…” she muttered under her breath., as the woman next to her began to scream and ran for the elevator. Soon everyone was running as her words were repeated over and over, The Dildo was the affectionate name given to the assembly building as is was what people felt it resembled from a distance and now there was a woman large enough to make it more than a playful joke, glaring down upon them with fire in her eyes. The loud words that came from all around confirmed there fears as loud slams shook the ground as the colossal knees shattered the ground either side of the assembly building. “HAHA, I SPENT YEARS LOOKING AT THE DILDO WISHING NOTHING BUT PAIN ON THOSE INSIDE, NOW I AM GOING TO MAKE YOU ALL FULFILL YOUR MOST OBVIOUS PURPOSE, TO PLEASURE ME”. Rachel couldn't move as she saw and felt the shadow fall over the room she was in, Her whole world began to shake and shiver as the building broke and buckled around her, rushing to grasp her arms around a pillar she held on praying to the Goddess that she could survive this horror as light was stripped fully from the room and the windows smashed inwards flooding the room with a thick odour and horrible heat that made Rachel fully believe she was in a actual level of hell. She cried and screamed as she gripped onto the fire equipment bracket, the whole building shook and crumbled around her, holes were cracking in the floors and ceiling as she wept and begged a higher power to save her. Occasional flashes of light outlined how much damage was being done just before darkness reigned again, each time thrusting more and thicker viscous liquid into her part of the building, The torment just went on and on as the liquid slowly crept its way towards her central part of the building, Rachel knew that if that reached her, she would be forced to let go and then she was most certainly dead as she was given one final blast of cool air she heard an ear-pounding scream of pleasure that made her scream in agony as a reply as one final time her world went dark and she heard the building finally give completely as the huge walls of flesh spasmed together crushing Rachel into her life-saving pillar and reducing her to a smear.

 Elias had just come too when Selene had poked at him to see if he was still alive, Sitting up he looked around at the glowing figures trapped in there with him. “How long have I been out,” he said looking across the defeated faces of the world leaders. Selene shook her head in resignation “You were the lucky one, you didn't have to sit through her masturbating with our building, The bitch has gone power mad and she's taking it out on our world” Elias looked over at Selene trying to figure out if she was joking about the whole masturbation thing before the terror of the reality sunk in. “I see, So she’s doing what now? Feels like we’re moving” The whole chamber was shaking and occasional giggles and jolts reminded them of their situation. “From what we can tell, She’s stomping around the city playing god” Selene replied with tears streaming down her face, the others all nodding their agreement while waiting for death. Elias stood before his people and closed his eyes to steady his voice. “We can do something, I attacked her and she felt it, If we all attack together maybe we can make her throw up or maybe even rip her stomach open and the bitch can bleed to death internally, One more stand, not for us but for our people” The people stirred from there resignation and one by one stood, Selene looked over to her leader “Well, We literally have nothing left to lose, Lets make her pay” and they all charged a wall with whatever energy they had left in them looking to inflict damage and pain from within. It wasn’t long before they heard an “oooo” from outside followed by some impacts to knock them all back from her stomach walls but they got back to there feet and charged again. A few minutes of what felt like a savage attack on the stomach lining was rewarded by the huge woman speaking to them again “You little snacks asked for this” and then they heard the sound of rushing water crash in from above them. Elias found himself swept around a rapid whirlpool gripping Selene's arm as they swirled. The water kept coming without end as their lights went out and they were left floating as a tingling sensation came over them all followed by screams of terror as reality washed over them. “The water has washed the coating from us, Our light..our lives..its over” Eliascollapsed, exhausted from their efforts as fate finally caught up with them, bubbles surged around and pushed them all about in one last humiliation.

 Fiona let out a small burp as she withdrew her glass from her lips and giggled stepping through the Goddesses kitchen feeling the tiny defeated people inside her. “That was fun, A Good Day” she cooed as she looked down into the sack of Ustolians she had brought back with her as a personal tribute from her homeworld. She found her new rooms in the temple and emptied the sack into the top drawer of her new dresser and gave them all a cheeky wave as she pushed the drawer closed, memories of Alyssa doing the same to her not too long ago. Striding back out of her room she felt the inevitable finally come, Alyssa's voice in her head, beckoning her to service “I stepped in some people and I need you to lick them off my feet, Cant be having the power going to your head”. Fiona sighed in frustration but was finding it hard to be in a bad mood after earlier events, Overall she felt she had found happiness.

 

End Notes:

To submit chapter ideas please feel free to leave reviews or contact directly

Two Days | Sarah by JustForTribute
Author's Notes:

A suggestion from Coldsnow inspired this chapter, Feel free to leave suggestions in the review or contact me directly.

Two Days

Team Jax


Jazim leads his squad into the thick jungle lands that surrounded their city, His core group was currently the best retrieval team in all of Johannis and today they would show the newbies how it was done. The overgrowth was thick and the animals aggressive, cutting their path with military precision and awareness they scanned the dark green environment looking for that distant hue shift that would signify there quarry was close. His 2nd Amie Lyne kept the new team members up to date with each motion and why it had to be the way it was. “Everything in this wilderness wants to kill you, Do not lose focus, Half of this fauna is poisonous, the other half is carnivorous, Trust your squad to have your back and if anything moves outside of our line you shoot first and ask questions later”. The long hike through the hard environment was taking its toll on the team when Xander slid down back into the group from his high scout location moving into quick step beside Jazim. “North, Northeast, The purple mist is swirling”. That was the news Jazim had been waiting for, Orientating himself he called out for his squad to follow him as they had finally found what they were hunting for.

 The team crouched around the edge of a large patch of purple plants that extended off in every direction, Large solid thorns the size of combat knives erupted from the stems and a purple mist swirled around the ground, Amie started pointing at the various features of the landscape before them. “Okay newbies, This is a patch, This is the whole reason us hunters live, The Mist that swirls around the ground is highly toxic, if you fall to the ground, don't breath or you’re dead, Those thorns are sharp enough to cut through your bones on contact, you will lose body parts if you go near them. Oh and those huge 15ft wide flowers halfway up the stem, we call them carnys, They have a reach of roughly 40ft, They will lunge out and devour you whole should you get too close” As Amie went through the additional more subtle dangers she could see the new recruits starting to grow concerned with their mission, some were visibly recoiling from the horrors of the obstacle course that lay before them. “Listen, we move quickly and carefully and we will reach the target.” as she gestured high into the branches there were large purple orbs twice the size of themselves clearly visible in the highest points. “We bring back one of those then we have done our job, we bring back two and there will be a party in our honour, Three and we become big damn heroes”

 Sprinting forward Jazim lead by example as he expertly dodged and weaved through the huge vines and knife like thorns towards a thick stem that seemed easily climbable, with a flick of his wrists a pair of climbing hooks swung out from under his shirt and he shot up the large plant with a dancers grace. He looked back at his team who were staring at him awestruck. “See, Nothing to it! Now I can’t do this alone, let's get the job done”. On his words, the rest of his 12 strong team charged into patch drawing their climbing picks to replicate his feats. Seconds later an ear piercing scream echoed through the overgrowth, Amie turned in horror as Keith writhe on the ground, his leg severed by a nearby thorn, she gasped in horror as the man rolled in the mist cursing and sucking in breaths of the purple toxin. “Everyone look away, Focus on your climb, FOR FUCK SAKE BE CAREFUL”. Those who couldn't turn away watched as Keith's veins turned purple all over and then slowly expanded popping out of his skin, The scene was horrific and Georgia who had been close with Keith started to scream uncontrollably from her position halfway up a long purple plant stem. Xander started yelling at her to stop from a nearby vantage but the woman's mind was locked up in her screeching. “MOVE, MOVE GEOR..” the screaming stopped as a huge plant swept down from above and enveloped the woman entirely before immediately retracting back up into the higher branches. Those nearby were stunned and more scared than they had ever been in their lives. Amie called down from above where she had been following Jazim “Keep your tones down, Don't scream they can sense it more than most other sounds, They also can’t attack things that are too close to them so make sure you move close to the flowers as you climb”

 Xander caught up with Jazim as he sawed through the thick stem holding the huge purple orb, the large orb fell to the ground and bounced a little way before piercing itself on a thorn. “Fuck fuck, That ones no good now, we can try but they are never good enough if we break the skin” the team leader was cursing as Xander broke into the rant. “We’ve lost 5 so far, the two at the start, Jean and Tak got snatched by the carnies and Riley fell, I only hope he died from the fall and not the mist”. Jazim shook his head as he moved towards the next purple orb a few feet above him. “It’s the only way this job works, You bring some fresh meat to keep the more aggressive plants occupied while we get the work done, It’s your fourth time out with us, you know that by now” Xander nodded sullenly as he followed his lead to the higher orb, “Still feels wrong you know, training hunters only to use them as bait for oversized man-eating plants”. Jazim secured himself to the large stem as he took out his saw once more. “What's not fair is the fact that we have to do this at all, We risk our lives day after day for large purple balls of poison. That one down there that is leaking purple ooze, That is so concentrated it can dissolve skin, What possible horror could these death balls be used for and we, my friend, we are complicit in that use yet we do nothing to change things” as he finished ranting the large stem finally gave way to his saw and the large orb fell, bounced and rested safely against the first. “Okay, One.” Amie slid over from a parallel stem “I have another over here, We just lost Simon to the Carny that was overlooking it so it should be safe enough”. Jazim nodded to his 2nd and directed Xander towards the now safe harvest. He pointed to another orb above him “That’ll be our last, between that and the one Xander gets we should get at least two good ones, We’re running out of distractions to risk being here any longer”

 Emilia had just caught up with Amie and Jazim, They were moving ahead and getting the work done while her and the rest of the newbies were struggling with the climb and the risks involved. She followed the two up towards a high purple orb trying her best not to look down, Then she saw it, a huge creature with legs beyond count slowly skittering down from above towards them. She and Amie reacted instinctually, locking themselves to the stem and swinging their rifles from their backs to begin shooting. Jazim was not so fortunate as the large monster tore his head from his shoulders and let it fall to the ground as it devoured his body. The creature was not prepared for the pounding of the bullets on to its armoured carapace however and it was pushed back, falling from the stem. The whole team watched in horror as it recovered on the purple ground and began skittering quickly up towards them once more. Then it was all over as a large white and yellow plant swept in and covered the creature, shortly after both were gone, off into the dense canopy. “Always a bigger fish” Emilia spoke to no-one in particular as she glanced over to Amie. “That's nature, Jazim knew the job, Team JAX is done, Emilia, Welcome to Team AXE, now get to that Poison globe and let's get out of this hellscape.

 The team had lost Hank during the climb down leaving them with only Amie, Xander, Emilia, Zane and Jens as the survivors of the days hunt, between them they rolled the 4 huge purple orbs from the jungle, It was late evening by the time they finally got back to the city gates. The hunter commander came out to congratulate them on their great success as he looked at the damage orb. “This one been punctured, It won’t count towards your total!. Amie knew this would be the case but was hoping that even a damaged orb would count for something if the other teams had come up short. “How many are back?” she said anxiously as the commander inspected their haul. “21 squads have returned, 6 more are still out, With yours, we will have enough to meet the target so it’s going to be a good night, I am sorry about Jazim, He was one of our best, Report to HQ tomorrow and we’ll make your command official and find you some fresh blood”. Then he left, giving the order for the orbs to be taken away for cleaning.

Sarah’s Routine


Wandering down the streets of Pyraxi Prima, One of the goddesses favourite cities and origin world to both Cassi and Alyssa, Sarah was enjoying the feeling of walking with the people. It was a shopping trip for her kitchen as they so often were and watching the hustle and bustle of the busy capital city always brought her a certain level of happiness. She was here to make a few key purchases, the milk from this world was unmatched anywhere else in the universe and the Goddess would never accept anything less than the best. Sarah was also looking for a potential boyfriend, Her last one had abandoned her for a priestess and she had been forced to stick him to the end of her dildo and end him, It was the only course of action that made sense she rationalised as her finger flicked through the Pyraxian dating application.

 Hours past and Sarah had enjoyed her time in the large city, going over the various niche products in her basket she felt a sense of accomplishment as one does when they achieve the smaller goals. Her palm device was still flashing, she had managed to snare a lot of young men with her recently added dating profile, Sarah had listed her age as 25 to match her pictures although she had lost track of her ages centuries ago and had no desire to find out her true age, Time moved in weird ways when you served the ultimate goddess. Selecting a few choice specimens Sarah offered herself up for a few trial dates later that week, No priestesses were going to steal her new boy toy and any mortal girls who tried would meet a satisfying end, she wouldn't risk the goddess freeing anymore of her revenge slaves as she had with Arianna. Walking into an Alley the door opened before her, taking her from the city into another city, this time she stood a titan on a pedastel. This world was one of hers and they revered her like they did the Goddess herself. The city was built in a circle around her arrival platform, from her standing position she could see every detail as the tiny population scurried to greet their ruler.
 A long chain of bound people were being dragged out before her huge sandaled feet. She looked down on the 0.5cm people with a smirk. “Prisoners?”. Then a platform slid into place at waist level with the cities leaders prostrate before her. “They are yours Mistress Sarah” the small leader spoke into a microphone that blasted across the city. Slowly raising her foot just enough, the huge maid brought her foot over the line of people, trying to feel them struggle beneath her leather but she felt nothing. With a sigh she lowered her foot delicately, breaking them slowly and feeling for the pop as their insides spurted out across her sole, then it came and her sigh became a moan, nothing like a small power trip to improve your day. “A very good way to start our exchange, Now, do you have my supply or do I need to go for a walk about town?” the group on the platform started making movements and motions as another platform ascended to join them at waist level with the towering beauty who loomed over them, Sarah inspected the small box, 50 fresh purple berries, a fruit the goddess was particularly fond of with her breakfast. She sensed something was wrong as the leaders offering the berries were nervous about something, She mumbled in celestial to herself and a single berry hovered from the box, inspecting it closely she found the damaged side that had been painted over. “Oh dear Oh dear, Not only is this one damaged, You actually tried to cover it up”. Shaking her head slowly she looked down on the now cowering leaders. “If you damage a berry, You are to discard it, This was made very VERY clear” Sarah placed the berry that stood twice the size of the small people in amongst the small group. “Bring me the team that brought this one back immediately”. 

Team Axe was lead from their morning training, through the large government buildings and placed onto a long cable car ride. No-one had told them what was going on although the presence of Sarah was visible for them all to see and her words carried to each corner of Johannis, They were in serious trouble and there was no way out. Sarah watched from above as the tiny people were lined up before her, her mind was racing with what came next and she could feel her nethers begin to heat as they often did during her power plays, some lucky Pyraxian guy would be getting the full treatment later. “You had the audacity to return to the city with a damaged berry, There is a reason I cultivated this world to be so dangerous to you insects, The Goddess believes that should I exempt you from the normal tribute schedule, You should all prove your worth by facing a challenge, This is cheating that challenge”. Sarah struggled to hide her smile at her explanation, She knew the real reason she made them traverse her lethal berry bushes was that she wanted to be able to offer a story as to how they are harvested, on the off chance the goddess ever asked, She could have made normal bushes for normal people to harvest but that never made for a good tale. “An example will be made, All 5 of you, lift that berry over your heads” As they did so, Sarah squat down bringing herself face level with the group, leaning in she brought her lips down over the small group sucking them into her mouth. Working them all into the middle of her tongue she popped the berry on the roof of her mouth and listened to them all scream as the acids splashed all over them, burning their skin away and spilling their insides across her tongue with a salty ting. “Mmm juicy, It is a shame they are so dangerous to you folks, You’ll never be able to appreciate the divine flavours, These berries are literal ambrosia” With that she plucked up the small box of berries and put them into her basket. “Next time I’ll need 100, Better not try and cheat me again” she said as she vanished, leaving the city awestruck and terrified for the future.

End Notes:

Reviews & Feedback Appreciated.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8048