Bullying the Babysitter by NotOnTime
Summary:

With your parents gone you're left to babysit your bratty sister and her two friends. Before you know it the tables completely turn and all three of them are in control.

 

Request for Maker7k for helping me find that lost Samus interactive, they also helped with editing.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 7215 Read: 79381 Published: December 08 2018 Updated: December 15 2018

1. Chapter 1: A Bad Way To Start The Night by NotOnTime

2. Chapter 2: Gwen First by NotOnTime

3. Chapter 3: Katie Second by NotOnTime

4. Chapter 4: Ellie Third by NotOnTime

5. Chapter 5: And Back To Gwen Once More by NotOnTime

Chapter 1: A Bad Way To Start The Night by NotOnTime

"Alright Tom, we're leaving now! Look after your sister and her friends, make sure you don't fight okay?"

"Yes Mom... Have fun."

"We will!~ Bye!" she said, with her arm around your dad.

With that, they left. Your parents were going away for the weekend. Good for them, but what sucked was they left you to babysit your little sister. Gwen was a total brat, a little demoness that always got her way. She had red hair and very fair light skin. When your parents were around they would take her side over everything. She was their little princess and could do no wrong. When they weren't home though, when they were still at work or out on vacations like tonight, that was when Gwen's true colours came out.

Your little sister treated you like shit. When she wasn't teasing or talking down to you, she had some sort of blackmail going on. She would force you to do whatever she wanted, holding secrets about your personal life hostage to make you her plaything. Recently, her favorite way to torture you is making you her obedient asshole slave. You'd be forced to smell it, sometimes even lick it! If you disobeyed, or if she just felt like it, she would press her dirty butthole against your face and fart. It was degrading and gross, and she seemed to get a thrill out of anally humiliating you. You've seen her pink little stinker several times up close, and know that no person should get used to the smell of their sister's anus.

Tonight she had her friends over for a slumber party, which just made things exponentially worse. One young girl was enough to look after, but three? Who knows what kind of shit they were planning? You could hear their laughter from downstairs, they were definitely enjoying themselves. As much as you didn't want to you decided to go up and check on then. If you didn't Gwen might spin some lie to your parents about how you ignored her all weekend. Poor girl.

You knocked on her door. Of course there was no answer. Sighing, you opened it yourself.

"Hey, you girls doing okay?" you asked, trying your best to be pleasant.

There were three of them, your sister included, sitting on the floor around a small table. Gwen had already helped herself to the best snacks in the house of course, leaving you with the stale chips downstairs. They were busy looking at various things on their phones, pointing and giggling at something that was no doubt hilarious.

Your sister was wiggling from side to side on the carpet. Her shorts had slipped down a little and you could see her panties. More than a little, a lot, to the point where at least a couple inches of her underwear was sticking out. Sitting beside her was her friend Katie, a cute blonde tomboy who also had the same wardrobe malfunction going on. Her panties were exposed over her smooth tanned skin, not as much as Gwen's, but still by a decent amount. The third girl Ellie had dark brown hair and was sitting on the other end of the table. so you couldn't see hers. She looked a lot less rambunctious as Gwen and Katie, she wore glasses and was the book-smarts type.

As Gwen and Katie both had their backs turned in front of you, they saw something on their phones and laughed out loud again. Their plump little butts rolled back and forth on the floor. You could see their cheeks squishing together through their underwear, stretching the fabric across their curves. Your gaze was broken by your sister's loud voice.

"Hey! What are you doing standing there like an idiot for?!" You sat there stammering for a moment recollecting your composure, but before you could respond she continued, "What, you want to look at our butts? Stop staring at us, it's creepy!"

"I was just checking up on you. If you don't need anything I'll just leave..." you said.

"Pervert!" she shouted back.

The three of them gave you disgusted looks for leering at them. Katie and Ellie went along with your sister's whims, so at this point they already treated you like walking garbage. As you closed the door you could see Katie whispering something into your sister's ear while keeping her eyes on you. The two of them giggled afterwards, whatever she said was some kind of slander about you. The giggles spread into howling laughter after the door was fully shut, which made it even more insulting. You shook it off. Who cares what they said? As long as they left you in peace this weekend it didn't matter.

Ten minutes later you heard Gwen calling for you. She was shouting your name up from her bedroom. So much for being left alone. As you climbed the stairs you noticed the three of them were oddly quiet. You opened the door to her room again.  As soon as you could glance into the room, you heard a voice call out.

"Get him girls!"

Your sister and her friends all dogpiled you at once. For some reason they had all stripped down to their underwear. Gwen came from the front, jumping at your waist. Katie the tomboy had positioned herself on your blind spot to the side of the door. She leapt from the top of Gwen's bed, throwing herself at your shoulders. Ellie pulled your head backwards and you came tumbling to the ground. You felt dizzy, and could barely make out the sounds of girly laughter. Before you could free yourself from underneath the girls' weight, something was put in your mouth and a flush of liquid came pouring out. You choked and coughed on the drink, but it went down your throat all the same. What the hell did they just make you drink?! Your dizziness increased and the room started to spin. All at once the room started to expand around you, it felt like your perspective was being messed up, but really it was something else.

It took your body a few seconds to adjust, like you had just woken up. Your clothes were gone, in a huge pile underneath you. Everything set in at once, you had shrunk to an inch tall! The room looked gigantic now, even the shelf standing next you seemed like it was miles away. Your younger sister and her two friends loomed over you like three massive titans, staring at your shrunken body. They had creepy smiles on their faces.

"Oh my god! It really worked!" Katie yelled excitedly.

"See? I told you I know what I'm doing." Ellie said, quite proud.

A massive hand slammed down beside you, commanding your attention. It was Gwen's.

"Hey there... "big" bro." she snickered.

She was so huge now it was frightening. Her giant body, still only in underwear was casting a shadow over you. Vast stretches of skin were standing in front of you, even though her bra and panties were covering up the important parts you had never seen so much bare girl flesh in your life. You regained your composure and yelled up at her.

"Gwen! What the fuck did you do to me?!"

She giggled again.

"Think of this as punishment for staring at our asses. You were being such a gross pervert that we decided to make you into our little plaything. While Mom and Dad are gone, you're going to entertain us. Ellie made a shrinking potion so we're testing it on you."

"It's an elixir, technically." Ellie corrected, adjusting her glasses. "I made it at school in the chemical lab. Gwen said we might try it out tonight but I never thought it would work so effectively."

This was crazy. They were treating you like a guinea pig, or even a toy. You weren't going to let them do this. You needed to get away. Desperately you ran, trying to dive under her bed. Gwen easily grabbed you in her hand.

"Not so fast bro, we just want to play a little."

"So Tom, your sister was showing us some really funny videos earlier." Katie could barely contain the grin on her face. This was not a good sign.

Ellie revealed the source of their amusement. On her cellphone was a short clip of you, on your hands and knees sniffing your little sister's dirty butthole. As soon as you saw the humilation onscreen, your whole world crumbled. You had no idea she took a video. You could only assume there were several more on the girls' phones.  You looked even more pathetic that you imagined, like a submissive toy at Gwen's command.

"You were right Gwen. He really was staring at our butts. I bet he secretly wanted us to play with him like you do" Ellie said as she set her phone down on the nightstand nearby. "Well, pervert?  Do you like assholes or something?"

Once again, the room filled with laughter. Fuck. It was over before it started. You knew you were in for a rough night. Katie then said something that made your blood run cold.

"You know what we should do? We should use him to clean our butts! I could feel my asshole sweat dripping when we dogpiled him. I bet he'd make a good scrubber!"

Gwens mouth curled into a big grin, to your horror. She was all in for that idea.

Chapter 2: Gwen First by NotOnTime

"No! Nooo!" you shouted.

Gwen stood up and started to take her underwear off. She unhitched her bra and let her tits come out. They weren't the biggest, but they were huge compared to you. Then she pulled down her panties. You could smell her girlish musk from where you were in her hand, it was strong. Katie and Ellie excitedly took off their underwear too, they were looking forward to humiliating you.

Once they were all done Gwen crawled on top of her bed. She bent over, sticking out her round ass. The hand she was holding you in slowly moved towards it. You looked and the other girls, begging them for help but they wouldn't listen. They were both watching intently, eager to see you be punished by Gwen's huge ass. You turned back to see your sister's enormous buttocks in front of your face. This was really happening.

"Since I'm his sister it's only right that I get to go first. You girls can each get a turn with him after, okay?" she said.

"Gwen! Stop this!" you screamed.

With her other hand she pulled her butt cheeks apart. The juicy curves separated, revealing the slick and sweaty ass crack inside. Dead center in the middle was her asshole, glistening in the light. You already had the misfortune of seeing it many times before, when Gwen would torment you with her ass. This time was different though, it was huge. Every detail of her wrinkled hole stood out, like it was under a magnifying glass. She had a single freckle on the outside of her hole, now it was the size of a big round car tire. The anus twitched as she drew you closer to it, like it was a big pair of hungry lips smacking together. She could feel your tiny arms trying to fight back against her hand, but that wasn't enough to make her stop.

Your face was abruptly pressed into your sister's asshole. It was warm, almost hot to the touch, and seemed to clench upon feeling you. The greasy skin pulsated against your face, staining you with stinky oils. Gwen's dirty anus smelled much worse up close, the dull scent of sweat was mixed into the rank stench of old farts. Using her hand, she rubbed you all over her rubbery pucker, your nose stuck between her folds. A powerful finger pressed into the back of your skull, wedging you deeper into her winking brown-eye.

"Come on big bro, you should be used to my butthole by now. I made you lick it last week afterall." Gwen mentioned as she continued to flex her anal muscles. "Start licking, or I'll make you taste what's inside!" she commanded.

You really didn't want your tongue going anywhere near your sister's asshole, but the alternative she gave you wasn't pretty. You winced and stuck your tongue out, weakly licking the gruesome skin. It tasted horrible, you gagged but kept going. Awful slime and sweat stuck to your taste buds. It was raw, the rancid feeling made your eyes water and cry. Gwen cooed and moaned softly, taking great pleasure from you licking her ass. Her friends laughed out loud, amused by you turning into their butt slave so easily.

"I can't believe he's really doing it!" Katie said. "I can't wait for my turn!"

You didn't want to think about licking hers next. This was already bad enough. You didn't even want to think about what you were doing right now. It was too gross, if you didn't focus on it you could maybe think about something else. Anything to clear you mind of the current situation. Gwen's bootyhole throbbed and flexed, and she pushed you a little deeper into it. Hot sticky oils soaked into your cheeks, your body was coated in that butt-stink you fear everytime your parents leave. It was impossible, no matter how hard your mind thought, the giant anus pulsating against your head couldn't be ignored. Your younger sister's massive folds squeezed around your tongue, sinking it between two juicy lumps of meat. You tasted her caked-in filth and screamed.

"You enjoying yourself down there brother? You're so pathetic, licking my asshole. Eat it up like it's the best meal you'll ever get. That's right, you should count yourself lucky. No girl would ever let you touch her intimate parts like this, especially any as hot as me!"

Her asshole twitched some more, happily pulsating against your face. You tried to push back with your hands to free yourself but your tiny little fingers just sank into the supple flesh. Up above Gwen laughed. Her anus planted itself around your head, locking you against the flesh of her sphincter. Suddenly a huge fart burst from her butthole, blasting you with a steamy spray of gas. Hot anal fumes shot inside your mouth and up your nose. Gwen had farted on your before, many times right on your face, but those were nothing compared to this. The amount of gas shooting through her body was unbelievable, it was like a hurricane. Her huge asshole rumbled against your tiny head, its wrinkles vibrating as the fart poured out. The stench was thick and rotten, it had been fermenting inside her bowels for hours. The oily taste of her freckled asshole was like honey in comparison to her thick farts.

All three girls erupted into laughter. They had just watched Gwen's anus open up in front of your tiny head and blast you with her fart. It was comical, and utterly humiliating for you. Even after the fart had ended, you were still coughing on the smelly aftermath, yelling at Gwen to let you go. Your sister didn't pay attention and instead pressed you back into her rubbery hole, still red hot from the fart. All you could do was struggle against your younger sister's anus with a mouthful of her filthy flesh, desperately trying to breathe in any fresh air you could find. It was horrible, her burning smell was everywhere, stinging your nose. The anus twitched from your struggles, your sister enjoyed the tiny tickles you were giving her.

"Oh man, that was hilarious!" Katie said, catching her breath after laughing so hard. "Give him to me next, I think I can feel some farts coming."

"Sure." Gwen said, satisfied with the gassy punishment she gave you.  "After all, he is supposed to watch all of us tonight..."

Chapter 3: Katie Second by NotOnTime

Your body was yanked out from your sister's gigantic ass crack, and her friend dangled you in the air. You flailed your limbs at Katie, yelling and begging her not to do this. The tomboy heard your cries but ignored them, it was her idea to play with you with their butts after all. For the first time you were presented with a bare naked ass of a girl who wasn't your sister. Katie's skin was tanned brown, her gorgeous buns speckled with tiny beads of sweat. As her hands pried her cheeks apart you recalled what she said earlier, how she felt her butt sweat on you and needed a good scrubber. The inner line of Katie's butt crack was coated in sticky sweat, a waterfall of oozing secretions. You had no idea this cute girl was hiding such a serious case of swamp-ass, and before you knew it she was sending you straight down into it.

Her bare skin was even hotter than Gwen's, sweltering as if her tan cheeks were desert hills. The only oasis you found was ass sweat, runny salty moisture that burned your lips to the touch. Katie pressed your body flat against the inside of one of her cheeks, forcing you to smell her thick muggy stink. The ripe sweat of the stinky giantess made your head spin, so many salty fumes assaulted your nose at once. Then she began to scrub, rubbing your body all across the interior of her butt crack. Hot bowling balls of sweat splattered into you, splashing your body with grime and oils that had been building up on this girl all day. The tender flesh of her ass smothered you, indenting to your form to surround you in a warm meaty embrace. She pressed even harder, making sure you scraped off even the most dense layers of sticky butt slime.

Next came her asshole. Katies fingers ran you down the seam of her ass until you met the puckered indent. Her wrinkled hole quivered with delight, knowing what she was about to do next. Your wild struggles were pointless, the giant girl used your whole head as a sponge to clean her shithole. Hot grease melted into your face, coating you in another putrid mess of filth. Katie giggled and her anus clenched, squeezing out more juicy sweat from its wrinkles. You were pushed further into it, getting a faceful of the disgusting substance. The anus wouldn't stop twitching, ecstatic tingles ran through her whole ass as she used your head as a scrubber.

With your head pushed into the girl's filthy hole and your body stuck to the walls of her putrid anus, you felt her hand release your body.  Amazingly you were being held in place by the thick vicous butt sweat.  This was your chance, and you had to act fast!  As soon as you thought to escape this anal prison, suddenly both her ass cheeks came slamming down on you. Katie used her hands to massage her cheeks together, rubbing them sensually. You were buried at the bottom of her butt, lost underneath two unrelenting slabs of girl meat. The giant boulders of flesh rocked back and forth, the intense weight pressed you deeper into the folds of her asshole. The muffled sound of your little sister laughing was heard from above, if only she knew how horrible it felt for you. Finally Katie stopped and peeled her ass cheeks back apart again. "Peeled" being the key word, just by rubbing her cheeks together the giantess had worked up another river of sweat.

She leaned back, causing the hot beads of sweat to run down her cheeks. The salty discharge collected at her crack, dripping downwards, barreling towards her asshole. The river was making its way to you, and Katie's hole was winking in anticipation.

"Drink it aaalllll up!" she commanded.

Her finger and thumb pinched the sides of your head, forcing your mouth open. The sloshing wet mass of sweat poured over you, collecting in a pool around her anus. If you didn't drink it right now, you would drown, choking to death on the awful ass sweat inside your sister's friend's butthole. You gulped the steaming sweat down your throat. It burned your stomach, the hot salty mixture made you insides churn. The taste was vile, like pure unfiltered ass sweat was coming out of a hot tap and straight into your mouth.

"He's doing it! He's drinking it down!" Ellie exclaimed, shocked to see you actually swallowing it.

"Of course, my ass juice must taste delicious!" Katie said proudly.

There was so much sweat to drink, you didn't think you were going to make it. The gross pool didn't seem like it was draining, and your stomach felt so full that it hurt. Katie's asshole throbbed, splashing the wet mess on your face. Salty liquid got in your eyes, and you could no longer keep them open. Just when you thought you were going to finally drown, your sister's friend turned her body over. The remaining sweat spilled away and you could breathe again. You huffed and wheezed, gasping for air even though it smelled like rank ass. Just as you started to think about why you were spared from drowning in sweat a loud gurgle answered your question. Katie was preparing to let one go. You looked into her quivering anus as she spoke, it almost seemed like her puckering lips were the ones talking to you.

"Remember that fart I mentioned earlier? I think it's ready to come out now. Get ready little guy!"

You pleaded in a weak voice, "Please... stop this..."

She shoved you into her anus, just as an explosion of gas came shooting out. Her fart was extremely potent, apparently Katie had eaten spicy food earlier because her smell was extra sharp. Not only that, but it was wet with the spray of the leftover sweat. A hot mist of sweat and grime sputtered into your tiny head, battering your skull like a snare drum. Boisterous sounds of flatulence erupted from her hole, making the tremendous anal wrinkles buzz around you. Shitty fluids and fiery gas filled your mouth and lungs, just a fraction of the wretched fart being expelled from her colon. Katie moaned softly as it all came out, the fart that had build up in her ass for so long was all being driven into one tiny guy. It felt good having his body against her asshole as she pushed it out, just knowing that it was Gwen's brother eating her fart made it that much better.

Finally the wet sputtering outburst ended. A cloud of spicy gas hung around you, poisoning your small supply of clean air. Katie's huge tan body rotated as she moved on top of the bed. She stuck her butt out in a squat, letting you fall out of her ass crack and onto the pillowy sheets. You were in a daze, still unable to stand up. You just laid there, trying to catch your breath after being abused by the giant girl's asshole. The girls weren't going to let you rest yet however. As the hulking shadow of Katie moved away it was replaced by the equally terrifying shadow of Ellie.

Chapter 4: Ellie Third by NotOnTime

The giantess studied you through her glasses. Her hand slid under the bedsheets, lifting them to pick you up. Before you knew it she had wrapped you up in the fabric and started to wipe it all over you. The dirty sweat from Katie's ass was somewhat wiped off your body, even if the process hurt a bit it felt good to be semi-clean again.

"Hey! What are you doing with my sheets?!" Gwen yelled at her friend.

"I'm just cleaning Katie's gross sweat off him." Ellie said calmly.

"Hey! Rude!" Katie said.

"I mean, we're going to get your sheets dirty anyways. It's fine." Ellie said.

Gwen didn't really have an argument for that. You heard the conversation and felt funny. Was Ellie... looking out for you? Your sister and Katie were the easily excited type, but Ellie always seemed more calm and collected. Maybe she was rational enough to actually help you out? The thought alone was a huge relief, at least now you had someone that would make sure that no real harm would come to you.

The bedsheet wrap was taken off your tiny naked body and you were exposed once more. You looked up at only protector's face, she was smiling at you. Only... it wasn't really a soothing smile. Ellie had this unsettling grin pulling back her cheeks, like she was really anticipating doing something naughty. She picked you up in her hand and started to send your body back behind hers...

"...Besides, I don't want any of your sweat on him when I jam his face in my asshole." the giantess finished.

Oh fuck, she wasn't going to save you at all! This horrible bespectacled girl was just as keen at tormenting you as the rest of them! Your body was submerged between her huge ass cheeks, into another sea of stuffy flesh. Ellie's behind was much cleaner than Katie's was, even your sister's. Her skin was smooth and without imperfections, it really seemed like the glasses girl was a clean freak in all ways. Her anus was no different, it was pink and spotless, she must have really scrubbed it every day. If only your sister paid that much attention to cleaning her asshole, her constant torture of you would be less disgusting. Out of the three giantesses, she had the tightest anus.  Even at your size, you could barely fathom anything fitting inside, much less anything coming out whole.  The wrinkled button twitched in front of you, anticipating your touch. The giantess spoke.

"Tom, please lick my butthole." Ellie said.

Your face was pushed right in front of her rim. Even as clean as it was you didn't want to lick it. Your poor tongue had already gone through enough. It wasn't like you had much choice, you knew it was either this or you would have to experience something even worse. The wrinkled flesh pit clenched at your mouth, waiting for you to open up and give it a good licking. Reluctantly you did so. The faint taste of a girl's butthole was present, but the aftermath of that tomboy's farts still assaulted your tongue. Essentially, you were trying to get the foul stench of Katie's farts out of your mouth by licking Ellie's clean pink asshole... or at least as clean as a girl's asshole can be.

Slowly you licked the rim of her anus, barely covering any ground with your tiny tongue. Her anal oils collected in your mouth, plastering your taste buds with the raw taste of her hole. Ellie's pink folds undulated on their own, eager to feel your tongue lapping against them. You tried to steer clear of the crevices, knowing all too well that that's where it tasted the worst. Sadly you licked up and down, begging for this torture to end.  The moment came where you inched closer and closer to the center of the bespectacled girl's asshole.  As pristine as it appeared, it's still the source of Ellie's shit.  Your head made a sharp beeline away from the tight oriface.

"Hmmm... he's not really being that enthusiastic about it." Gwen pointed out as she watched.

"And you asked him so nicely too! He needs to learn some respect." Katie blurted out with a grin.

"Oh really?" Ellie said, clearly annoyed by your lack of effort.

You were fucked by their comments. Before you could even try to make it up to Ellie her huge fingers took your head and crammed it into her asshole.

Your head was roughly wedged into the tight orifice. Ellie's butthole wasn't giving much leeway for you to enter and so most of your face was mashed into the pink folds. The girl wriggled her finger around, digging at the back of your skull to force you in. It was incredibly painful, but after enough effort your head jutted into the center of her anus. Inside was her inner anus, the pink fleshy gateway that led directly to her bowels. Your lips unintentionally kissed her sensitive hole, causing her ass to tremble with pleasure. The huge hard wrinkled bands of flesh that made up the outside of her anus clenched down on your head, crushing it. You were locked in place, your body from the neck down stuck in her crack while your whole head was being gripped by her massive voracious asshole.

To Ellie, squeezing down on your tiny head was delightful, but for you it was excruciating. Rock-hard muscles clamped down on your skull repeatedly, happily wringing the life out of you to pleasure the girl's ass. Even if she kept it clean this was still the hole that her shits passed through every day. It smelled like ass and tasted like it too the deeper you went. The dark-haired giantess has a much cleaner butthole than your sisters, and immeasurably more managable than Katie's, but out of them all, Ellie had the tightest anus. You couldn't even muster the strength to fight the pink pucker sucking on your face. You screamed in pain, unable to take this torture anymore, but your voice only titillated her anus more. The vibrations of your yells sent electricity up her back and the powerful maw started to chew your head even more rapidly.

You screamed and screamed but eventually you ran out of air. Ellie's asshole was suckling your face like a baby to its bottle, hungrily slurping your head with an iron grip. The pain wouldn't stop but you couldn't yell any more, only little gasps of air came out your throat. The shivering anus had formed a seal around your head, drawing you in further as it feasted on you. Ellie noticed your screams had stopped and spoke.

"Oh, sorry. Do you need some air?"

Your mind screamed "YES! ANYTHING!"

Her pink inner anus puckered and opened. A blazing stream of flatulence came rushing forth from Ellie's rectum, silently. Her hole only widened a little bit, but the amount of gas that leaked out was staggering. A jet-like force of fiery winds blasted your face back, but the clenching rim of her asshole was keeping you in place. Horrible molten fumes spewed down your throat, forcibly injected by the girl's colossal-sized butt. Eventually the fart grew in intensity and her anal wrinkles loosened, freeing your face. The blast erupted at full force, rumbling against your tiny body as Ellie's fingers kept you right in the middle of it. Now she knew how the other girls must have felt, farting on such a helpless boy was amazing.

You coughed on Ellie's silent but violent monstrosity. The smell of her farts was just as horrible as the other two. Just then another voice called out.

"I've got some more now." Katie said.

A tanned earthquake slammed into Ellie's butt. The weight of her pale ass cheeks crushed you as a huge force pushed into them. Katie had pressed her ass into Ellie's, putting you in the middle of a plump meaty sandwich. As the two huge rumps rubbed together your body was mangled by Ellie's cheeks. Her anus flexed and started to gurgle, she was preparing another fart too. You had to get out of here but you couldn't, you were imprisoned in a cage of soft flesh! Both girls pulled their cheeks apart, pressing their asses closer together until their buttholes simultaneously assaulted your body.

In all the movement of these huge girl butts your body ended up being flipped around. You looked ahead at Katie's massive ass crack as it was almost pressed against Ellie's. The tomboy's crude asshole was staring you in the face and puckering. The stink eminating from the sweat-drenched pit gave you flashbacks of how rancid her gas was. Droplet's of sweat oozed from the wrinkles as it readied itself to let out another fart. You clawed with you hands to escape the huge asses but it was no use, they were too big. Katie started to count down from 5...

Your tiny voice could be heard inside their cheeks, muffled under the layers of fatty flesh. The minuscule cries for help were snuffed out as the count reached zero and the two butts rumbled together with an enormous amount of gas. The double fart took you by storm, horrible smelling hurricanes of gas shot out the two assholes at once, accosting you from both sides. Ellie's fart bathed your backside in painful fire, while Katie's dirty anus sprayed a misty shower of anal liquids.

"Ewww! You got my ass wet!" Ellie said, starting to move away.

Her ass shifted sideways as she recoiled over, accidentally locking the two asses together mid-fart. Their round butt cheeks fit together like puzzle pieces with Katie's rancid hole pinning you to Ellie's pale soft ass cheek. The fart pitched up into a droning slapping sound, as Katie's anus pounded your body with its reverberations. The shithole violently mashed you into the other ass, meanwhile you were choking on the terrible smell of both fart combined. Finally the gassy assault ended and the girls separated, with you falling down to the bed again.

Chapter 5: And Back To Gwen Once More by NotOnTime

Ellie immediately started wiping her butt off to get rid of Katie's ass sweat. Katie just laughed, having enjoyed the double fart they just gave you. To her it was hilarious, but you didn't find it as funny. You couldn't get the awful smell off you, and now you were covered in a fresh batch of anal slime. The stench made your stomach turn, you almost wanted to throw up. In your time of unrivaled despair your sister was there for you, readying her ass for even more torture.

"Oh brother" she cooed.

"Gwen... no more..."

"I can't hear you down there "big" bro! Your voice is too tiny!" the red-haired goddess taunted.

Her gigantic ass squat over your body, her spread cheeks revealing her throbbing poophole.

"Don't!" you wheezed, your voice barely making a sound.

Slowly she lowered her giant ass down on the bed. The shadow grew larger and darker until the entire weight of her body was smothering you. The bed had some give to it, but it didn't matter, your sister's ass was completely flattening you. It was impossible to move a muscle, your own younger sister's butt was too big and heavy. Just by simply sitting she had completely dominated you. Thanks to the light being gone you couldn't see, but you felt her body's warmth. Rubbery hot skin twitched at your chest. It was oily and round and a bit sticky. It had to be her anus, she lined it up so its smelly folds would be planted right on top of you.

The anus pressed hard into your body as your sister let out a grunt. Her tremendous ass unleashed a mighty fart, pummeling you underneath her shithole. Katie and Ellie laughed wildly, cackling at you being farted on. Hot meaty gas gushed from your sister's tight hole, burying you in a dank pocket of her fermented scent. A splattering of wet ass juices launched from her asshole, soiling both your face and the bedsheets. The anus rampaged on your chest, battering your ribs as the spewing gas sought to escape Gwen's crack. Small puffs tooted from the sides of her cheeks while the majority of it remained trapped under her giant crevice. You cried at the center, in the middle of your sister's concentrated death cloud as her anus pumped more gas into the mattress. A sigh of relief escaped her lips as she let it loose, enjoying the pressure from her butt being released.

"Ahh..."

Her fat ass leaned back, and her anus slid off your chest and onto your face. The hole was still gaping slightly and extremely hot after letting out her fart. The relaxed circle of meat let your head sink a little into it, and you tasted the vile mucus lining her inner rim. You writhed in disgust, trying to shimmy yourself loose but that only made her body more aware of your actions. Your younger sister's greasy anus clamped shut on your head, clenching with an iron grip. The sticky warm folds of her butthole pushed your cheeks together, messing up your face. She noticed how far in you were, father than ever before. It made her ass tingle, and her hole started to chew rhythmically on your skull. Waves of pleasure washed through her young body, yearning for more of this weird sensation.

"Ohhhh... he feels good..." she moaned.

Katie and Ellie watched your sister start to really immerse her self in your torture. They began to whisper for a brief moment, nodded to each other and finally Katie said something.

"Gwen... we were both thinking. Since you invited us over to have this slumber party together he should go inside your ass first. He's your brother and all so you should be the first to use him like a buttplug."

Gwen broke out of her trance at that moment, her red hair flipping as her head swung around.

"Really? You mean it?!" she said with a beaming smile.

"Yeah, besides, Katie and I can use him tomorrow.  We are gonna have such a fun weekend!" Ellie said.

Gwen's tight pucker separated from your face with a wet pop. Her huge ass lifted back into the sky but you weren't going to be apart for long. She was just loosening herself up, prodding the entrance to her bowels with her finger so it would be ready for you. You were both going to be together again real soon, and closer than ever before...

Katie's giant hand picked you up, she was giggling at what she was about to do. Ellie hugged your sister's backside, pulling her plump cheeks apart. You were presented with a clear view of your little sister fingering her butthole.  The digit sunk into the slowly loosening opening, squelching from the juices inside.  Removing her finger, you stared into the abyss of Gwen's asshole, and it stared right back at you. She was bent over and waiting for her friends to push you in. Huge and round, you had trouble imagining her butt about to swallow you. More like you didn't want to imagine it, but it was a reality that you were going to face regardless. The juicy anus throbbed and puckered at you, eagerly waiting to devour you whole. Her butthole freckle danced around with each subtle anal contraction. Your throat was just slick enough with awful slime that you had the power to speak again. You yelled with your loudest voice, begging Gwen not to send you inside her.

"Gwen! Please! I'll do anything you want! I'm serious! You can make me do all your chores for a month- a year! Anything! Just not this! Please for the love of God don't put me up your dirty asshole!"

Your sister's face peeked at you from between her legs, blushing bright red. Her hand was rubbing her crotch and she was panting heavily.

"Sorry bro... right now, I just really want you to go inside my ass."

Katie's hand moved you forward. You screamed louder than ever before, terrified as the giant twitching asshole grew closer. Your sister's anus was ready to eat you alive, hungry to feel your flailing body inside hers. Punching and kicking did no good against Katie's hand, it was too strong.  A quick succession of beeps sounded nearby.  You heard the echo of the girls' laughter ringing in your ears as you looked to your left and saw Ellie holding up her cell phone. Another recording was going to be added to their collection.  Your mind raced to all the times Gwen anally humilliated you.  You have become a little too aquainted with your little sister's butthole. She tormented you with it for so long, but now you were about to get the most intimate experience with it.  Giving the anus one last glance, you closed your eyes tight and braced yourself for a tight insertion.  Face-first she pushed you into Gwen's slightly gaping hole, mashing your mouth into the dead center of the ping ring. The tight orifice offered resistance at first but then gave way and let you push through. Your sister's hot innards spread open to let you slide in, accepting your body into hers. She moaned loudly as Katie inched you inside.

"AAAAHHHHNNN!!"

Hot gooey juices slathered all over your body. Your sister's bowel walls squeezed lovingly, tensing up and kneading you into their flesh. You felt clausterphobic inside her meaty tunnel, the hungry girl meat smothered you from all sides. Gwen moaned again and her ass sucked you up, pulling you deeper inside her depths. Your tiny feet slipped from Katie's fingers and the asshole shut tight, leaving you lost in the darkness. Worst of all was the smell, the wretched scent of your sister's ass was like breathing in her farts endlessly. The putrid stench was making you dizzy, like the constant smell of shit fumes was fogging up your head. Gwen's heartbeat was pounding, thumping into your body through her walls. You felt exhausted and finally passed out, letting the darkness take you. Your transformation into a toy was complete, a human-shaped butt plug inside your little sister's anus.

"How does he feel in there?" the tomboy Katie asked, her face blushing through her tan.

"Mmmm, real good...My big brother is the best butt plug." Gwen moaned.

She patted her hand on her ass cheek, concentrating on how you felt inside. You had stopped moving so you must have passed out. It made sense, you had just gone through a lot. Even though you were just acting as a tiny blockage in her ass, just knowing that it was her own older brother inside her sent Gwen over the moon. She had successfully made you into her ass toy, and now your purpose was to act as her butt plug for as long as she wanted.

"Yeah... he can stay in there for a while" Gwen smirked.

"It's what he deserves for being such a pervert" Ellie stated.

"How about we order some pizza?" Katie said. "I know this sounds weird, but all that farting made me hungry!"

"Yeah me too." Gwen agreed. "I know! Let's go find my brother's wallet, it can be his treat!"

"Hee hee, good idea!~" Ellie giggled.

The three of them fished around in the pile of your clothes, left from when they shrunk you. Sure enough in your pants pocket was your wallet. They laughed and continued to party, now free of any supervision. The girls watched Ellie's recording as they feasted.  It captured the hopelessness in Tom's eyes perfectly. Gwen gave her ass a heavy squeeze, delighting herself as she felt it chew on your firm shrunken body. She planned to keep doing this every so often for the rest of the night.  You never were more than a mere toy for your sister's enjoyment, she planned on bullying the babysitter all weekend.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7978