- Text Size +

"Alright Tom, we're leaving now! Look after your sister and her friends, make sure you don't fight okay?"

"Yes Mom... Have fun."

"We will!~ Bye!" she said, with her arm around your dad.

With that, they left. Your parents were going away for the weekend. Good for them, but what sucked was they left you to babysit your little sister. Gwen was a total brat, a little demoness that always got her way. She had red hair and very fair light skin. When your parents were around they would take her side over everything. She was their little princess and could do no wrong. When they weren't home though, when they were still at work or out on vacations like tonight, that was when Gwen's true colours came out.

Your little sister treated you like shit. When she wasn't teasing or talking down to you, she had some sort of blackmail going on. She would force you to do whatever she wanted, holding secrets about your personal life hostage to make you her plaything. Recently, her favorite way to torture you is making you her obedient asshole slave. You'd be forced to smell it, sometimes even lick it! If you disobeyed, or if she just felt like it, she would press her dirty butthole against your face and fart. It was degrading and gross, and she seemed to get a thrill out of anally humiliating you. You've seen her pink little stinker several times up close, and know that no person should get used to the smell of their sister's anus.

Tonight she had her friends over for a slumber party, which just made things exponentially worse. One young girl was enough to look after, but three? Who knows what kind of shit they were planning? You could hear their laughter from downstairs, they were definitely enjoying themselves. As much as you didn't want to you decided to go up and check on then. If you didn't Gwen might spin some lie to your parents about how you ignored her all weekend. Poor girl.

You knocked on her door. Of course there was no answer. Sighing, you opened it yourself.

"Hey, you girls doing okay?" you asked, trying your best to be pleasant.

There were three of them, your sister included, sitting on the floor around a small table. Gwen had already helped herself to the best snacks in the house of course, leaving you with the stale chips downstairs. They were busy looking at various things on their phones, pointing and giggling at something that was no doubt hilarious.

Your sister was wiggling from side to side on the carpet. Her shorts had slipped down a little and you could see her panties. More than a little, a lot, to the point where at least a couple inches of her underwear was sticking out. Sitting beside her was her friend Katie, a cute blonde tomboy who also had the same wardrobe malfunction going on. Her panties were exposed over her smooth tanned skin, not as much as Gwen's, but still by a decent amount. The third girl Ellie had dark brown hair and was sitting on the other end of the table. so you couldn't see hers. She looked a lot less rambunctious as Gwen and Katie, she wore glasses and was the book-smarts type.

As Gwen and Katie both had their backs turned in front of you, they saw something on their phones and laughed out loud again. Their plump little butts rolled back and forth on the floor. You could see their cheeks squishing together through their underwear, stretching the fabric across their curves. Your gaze was broken by your sister's loud voice.

"Hey! What are you doing standing there like an idiot for?!" You sat there stammering for a moment recollecting your composure, but before you could respond she continued, "What, you want to look at our butts? Stop staring at us, it's creepy!"

"I was just checking up on you. If you don't need anything I'll just leave..." you said.

"Pervert!" she shouted back.

The three of them gave you disgusted looks for leering at them. Katie and Ellie went along with your sister's whims, so at this point they already treated you like walking garbage. As you closed the door you could see Katie whispering something into your sister's ear while keeping her eyes on you. The two of them giggled afterwards, whatever she said was some kind of slander about you. The giggles spread into howling laughter after the door was fully shut, which made it even more insulting. You shook it off. Who cares what they said? As long as they left you in peace this weekend it didn't matter.

Ten minutes later you heard Gwen calling for you. She was shouting your name up from her bedroom. So much for being left alone. As you climbed the stairs you noticed the three of them were oddly quiet. You opened the door to her room again.  As soon as you could glance into the room, you heard a voice call out.

"Get him girls!"

Your sister and her friends all dogpiled you at once. For some reason they had all stripped down to their underwear. Gwen came from the front, jumping at your waist. Katie the tomboy had positioned herself on your blind spot to the side of the door. She leapt from the top of Gwen's bed, throwing herself at your shoulders. Ellie pulled your head backwards and you came tumbling to the ground. You felt dizzy, and could barely make out the sounds of girly laughter. Before you could free yourself from underneath the girls' weight, something was put in your mouth and a flush of liquid came pouring out. You choked and coughed on the drink, but it went down your throat all the same. What the hell did they just make you drink?! Your dizziness increased and the room started to spin. All at once the room started to expand around you, it felt like your perspective was being messed up, but really it was something else.

It took your body a few seconds to adjust, like you had just woken up. Your clothes were gone, in a huge pile underneath you. Everything set in at once, you had shrunk to an inch tall! The room looked gigantic now, even the shelf standing next you seemed like it was miles away. Your younger sister and her two friends loomed over you like three massive titans, staring at your shrunken body. They had creepy smiles on their faces.

"Oh my god! It really worked!" Katie yelled excitedly.

"See? I told you I know what I'm doing." Ellie said, quite proud.

A massive hand slammed down beside you, commanding your attention. It was Gwen's.

"Hey there... "big" bro." she snickered.

She was so huge now it was frightening. Her giant body, still only in underwear was casting a shadow over you. Vast stretches of skin were standing in front of you, even though her bra and panties were covering up the important parts you had never seen so much bare girl flesh in your life. You regained your composure and yelled up at her.

"Gwen! What the fuck did you do to me?!"

She giggled again.

"Think of this as punishment for staring at our asses. You were being such a gross pervert that we decided to make you into our little plaything. While Mom and Dad are gone, you're going to entertain us. Ellie made a shrinking potion so we're testing it on you."

"It's an elixir, technically." Ellie corrected, adjusting her glasses. "I made it at school in the chemical lab. Gwen said we might try it out tonight but I never thought it would work so effectively."

This was crazy. They were treating you like a guinea pig, or even a toy. You weren't going to let them do this. You needed to get away. Desperately you ran, trying to dive under her bed. Gwen easily grabbed you in her hand.

"Not so fast bro, we just want to play a little."

"So Tom, your sister was showing us some really funny videos earlier." Katie could barely contain the grin on her face. This was not a good sign.

Ellie revealed the source of their amusement. On her cellphone was a short clip of you, on your hands and knees sniffing your little sister's dirty butthole. As soon as you saw the humilation onscreen, your whole world crumbled. You had no idea she took a video. You could only assume there were several more on the girls' phones.  You looked even more pathetic that you imagined, like a submissive toy at Gwen's command.

"You were right Gwen. He really was staring at our butts. I bet he secretly wanted us to play with him like you do" Ellie said as she set her phone down on the nightstand nearby. "Well, pervert?  Do you like assholes or something?"

Once again, the room filled with laughter. Fuck. It was over before it started. You knew you were in for a rough night. Katie then said something that made your blood run cold.

"You know what we should do? We should use him to clean our butts! I could feel my asshole sweat dripping when we dogpiled him. I bet he'd make a good scrubber!"

Gwens mouth curled into a big grin, to your horror. She was all in for that idea.