Alright I'll Go With This by Darien Fawkes
Summary:

Things in my life became weird rapidly. The funny thing is, they were always weird, but they weren't. Or, at least, I didn't question if they were. Or did this just start happening? I'm going to have to go through a hell of a lot to figure it out, and at the center of it all is one woman who holds my entire world literally in her hand. Whereas I'm usually unnoticed by most everyone else, she now has all of her playful attention aimed right at me. What does that mean is in store for me, and will I live?

Whatever happens, I intend to do my job.

My name is John Loya, and I'm a story teller. Whether it kills me or not, I intend for this story to be told.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Giantess, Adventure, Breasts, Body Exploration, Crush, Destruction, Fantasy, Feet, Butt, Gentle, Growing Woman, Insertion, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: No Word count: 73124 Read: 164855 Published: November 15 2018 Updated: March 09 2020
Story Notes:

My last story was entirely plot driven and had little to no fetish material. This one will be different, but it's still going to be a story, so I'll be taking a few chapters to build up to that. Stick with it and it'll pay off.

1. The Chapter Where Nothing Out of the Ordinary Happens by Darien Fawkes

2. Ok Maybe One Thing Out of the Ordinary Happens by Darien Fawkes

3. I'm Giving It All She's Got Captain by Darien Fawkes

4. Introduction to the Goddess by Darien Fawkes

5. I Signed Up For This . . . by Darien Fawkes

6. Where's This Story Going? Literally by Darien Fawkes

7. It's Like I'm Really There by Darien Fawkes

8. Anatomy 101 by Darien Fawkes

9. Anatomy 201 by Darien Fawkes

10. Sightseeing and Siren Chasing by Darien Fawkes

11. Ok I'm Terrified, But Yeah That's Hot by Darien Fawkes

12. Terms of Service by Darien Fawkes

13. World of Warfare by Darien Fawkes

14. Come Inside (Said the Spider to the Fly) by Darien Fawkes

15. The Doctor Will See You Now by Darien Fawkes

16. Alright I'll Go With This by Darien Fawkes

The Chapter Where Nothing Out of the Ordinary Happens by Darien Fawkes
Author's Notes:

For those of you familiar with my writing style and think the first chapter is a little vague in some descriptions, that was done purposefully. I intend for this story to have much more giantess action than my previous ones, but I still like to build up to it first. Everything will make sense within the first few chapters.

 

 

I didn’t know who she was or what she wanted, she just appeared one day. She was a young woman, that much I could tell, but the rest of her was hard to describe. It was as if every time I tried to put words to her, they refused to stick, and instead faded away. Physical appearance, personality, mannerisms, all seemed to elude my understanding. The way she walked about, however, communicated that she had some kind of goal in mind. A goal implies a purpose for being here. Purpose implies ideas, which imply thoughts. She had some level of intelligence, and she wanted something. What was it? Maybe she was a wanderer just looking around, or a traveler intending to see new sights. Maybe she wanted to meet new people and make friends. Maybe she just wanted to know where there was a good restaurant around town, as well as a place to have fun.

Maybe she wanted to watch us all run around screaming.

The police had already tried to engage her, but were brushed aside in an instant. Who or whatever she was, she was too big and far too powerful for them. Abandoning any hope of stopping her, they poured their efforts into evacuating civilians. Meanwhile the National Guard had been summoned and were now doing everything in their power to stop her. It was no use. Despite all of the heavy artillery they had mustered, nothing seemed to faze her. Rockets and high caliber rounds shattered against her like water balloons for all the effect they had. If anything, they seemed to strengthen her. All the while, buildings continued to fall beneath her feet as she walked towards the soldiers. Whether it was out of bravery, resolve, or fear, the soldiers held their ground. Bending over at the hip, the young woman grasped the sides of a public library and tore it from the ground. That was when the soldiers wisely decided to run, but it was already too late. She threw the entire building to the ground where it shattered spectacularly.

The entire time I just sat there on the roof of my house and watched. I should have been running like everyone else, that’s what common sense told me I should do. For whatever reason, though, I couldn’t. It was like , out of everyone in the city, I was the only one who couldn’t see what was going on. But I could, I saw all of it. Maybe I was the only one who could see what was actually going on. Something no one else could see. I don’t know what that thing was, or if it was even there to begin with. All I knew was that I needed to witness this. All of it. The universe demanded a witness for this event, and I was it. So I sat, and watched. Even as she walked towards my neighborhood, her feet engulfing entire houses at once, I remained. I doubt I was within her notice, given how insignificant I appeared next to her. It was no surprise then that she brought her foot down upon my house without so much as a glance at me. She never knew I was there, and never would. She completed her step, and everything from there went blank.

Leaning back in my chair I tried to think of something else to say after that. The scene in my head ended with that step, but it somehow felt incomplete. There needed to be something else there, but I had nothing. My mind was as blank as my ending. Hell, I tried coming up with a halfway decent description of what the giantess looked like, only for that to also fail. Truthfully I wasn’t entirely sure why I was working so hard on such a vague idea. For whatever reason this one single scene was haunting my day dreams, so I felt compelled to put it in words, hoping it’ll eventually turn into something or leave me alone. Looking back at my Word document, I could only sigh. Usually I can come up with a good ending to these stories, but it takes me a while. I hate waiting for the rest of the story to materialize itself in my head, but I also hate shoddy work. Writing was one of the few things I could do well, and I’ll be damned if I was going to half ass any story. I could tell that I wasn’t going to get anything else from my brain today, though. So I closed the document and got ready for school.

My morning was as monotonous as any typical high schoolers day. Wake up at an ungodly hour, dress, eat, brush teeth, and ride the bus to school. I didn’t have any friends on the bus, so my trips were generally silent ones. I’d spend them staring out the window, taking in the neighborhood landscape, and imagining what it would look like for a giantess to be walking through. Sometimes it would be a casual stroll, where she would wave to all of the neighbors, carefully watch her steps, and maybe even lend a hand to a stranger in need. Other times it would be a rampage, like the one I wrote about this morning. Sometimes she would be completely indifferent, not going out of her way to hurt anyone, but not caring if she did. This is the world that lives inside my head at all times, and that’s why I write. I can’t actually live out any of my fantasies, but I can still bring them to life.

By the time the bus pulled up in front of the unimposing three story building most kids were already getting ready for the first class. The hallways were a mass of moving bodies, almost like a mini New York City. A decent sized earthquake hit the school and lasted for a minute, barely phasing the student body. In usual fashion I hunched my shoulders and kept my head down, trying to make it to my locker as discreetly as possible. Most days this works and my mornings go by without a hitch. This was not one of those mornings.

“Hey Loya!” called a voice from halfway down the hall.

I sighed. Finally making it to my locker I entered in the combination. My eyes remained forward as three figures approached me from behind. I didn’t turn around, and instead just rifled through the books I’d need for the day.

“Hey John,” came a deep, cheerful voice from behind. I continued to ignore it, right up until a size 11 shoe planted itself on my back and pushed me forward. I was just fast enough to brace my arms against the outside of my locker, preventing me from face-planting against the wall. Seems it was going to be one of those mornings. Lifting myself out of my locker and standing to my feet, I turned around to face my first headache of the day.

Dave Pannell stood about 5’10”, making him about three inches taller than me. While my hair was jet black, his was dirty blond, and he had a much more definite athletic build to him. The guy was built like a swimmer, whereas I was always more of a runner. Truthfully, I was halfway sure I could take him in a fight. What stopped me from finding out for sure, aside from common sense, were his two friends, Joey and Phil. Joey, who’s of Korean descent, was the tallest one of the group at 6’2”, and an integral part of the school’s basketball team. Meanwhile Phil, the black friend who’s about as tall as I am, ran track. Most of the school seemed to like these guys, and I could see why. They put on a good act, but I saw them for what they were. Assholes. Rather than say anything to them I just gazed impassively. Dave grinned.

“You don’t look like you got all that much sleep last night.” he noted. “Though honestly, it’s hard to tell with shut-ins.”

I kept up my blank stare and didn’t respond. Dave continued.

“I was going to cut you a break today, but then I remembered I didn’t like that last comment you made the other day at lunch. Something about me being a pussy, or whatever.” he reminded me. “I thought you’d like the chance to back that up.”

I spread my hands for him. “What do you want out of me, Dave? I can tell you’re pissed at something, probably because you forgot to do last night’s homework again, and now you want to take it out on me. If you really want to talk shit on someone, why don’t you go find a mirror?”

That got a chuckle out of him. “You’re quick with the comebacks, Loya. It’s a shame that’s the only challenge I get out of you. Suppose your dad never taught you how to back it up.”

My fist clenched without realizing it. Dave noticed, and his grinned deepened. “You going to do something with that?”

I wanted to, more than I’ve ever wanted to before. The only thing that stopped me, aside from common sense, was just this overwhelming exhaustion I was feeling. Things haven’t been exactly easy for me recently, and the last thing I wanted to do was add on to that. Whether I won the fight or not, and I was fairly sure I wouldn’t have, it would only make things worse for me. Not to mention an actual headache was beginning to set in, and it was too fucking early to be dealing with that. All I really wanted to do was fade back into the background where no one noticed me. I unclenched my fist. Dave looked a tad disappointed, but nodded expectantly. His friends chuckled.

“If I bring back a mirror like you asked, would you mind repeating that pussy joke you made about me?” he asked.

I kept my mouth shut. He looked to be about to say something, when footsteps drew his attention. Looking off to the side, we noticed Jenny Delhaze walking towards us. Though no one ever made mention of it, the school collectively agreed that Jenny was the most popular girl around. She was quite tall, and possessed a toned, athletic figure that came from a lifetime of different sports. Volleyball, basketball, cheerleading, you name it. Hell, she was even in my strength training class. Not that I’ve ever spoken to her, of course. I don’t play sports to begin with, and even I know who’s out of my batting average, so to speak. Her hair was literally golden blonde and reached halfway down her back, her lips were full, and her eyes drew you in despite the distracting size of her breasts. She looked to be talking with two other girls on the cheerleading team. Dave flagged her down as she walked by us.

“Hey Jenny, want to sit in the back for first period?” he asked.

Taking notice of our little group for the first time, Jenny stopped in front of us and surveyed the situation. The way she pursed her lips meant that she could tell something had been going on. Her gaze swept over each of us. When she met my eyes I looked away. My headache was only getting worse, and the bright lights of the hallway were disorienting.

“Sure Dave.” I heard Jenny say.

“Awesome,” he replied. “Would you like a hand with your book bag?”

She chuckled. “If it isn’t too much trouble. Thank you.”

Jenny paused. “Hey, you ok?”

I opened my eyes and slowly looked back over. Most everyone in the immediate area was looking at me. Dave and his friends with annoyance, Jenny’s friends with indifference, but Jenny herself with curiosity. Turning around slowly, I gathered up my books and quietly shut my locked.

“Just a headache,” I muttered over my shoulder without entirely turning around to face them.

Without another word, or so much as a glance back, I walked away. The further away I got the more my headache seemed to subside. I stopped walking halfway down the hall and looked back. Jenny removed her backpack from her shoulders and casually held it out for Dave. The moment she let go, the bag plummeted towards the ground, despite his efforts to hold onto it. If it wasn’t for Phil’s timely intervention, he would have probably dropped it. Together, holding the bag with both hands, the two of them carried it as they trailed behind Jenny towards their first class. Shaking my head clear of the last bit of my headache, I continued on. I had a literature class that was too easy for me to bother trying in. As soon as I sat down my attention checked out and I returned to daydreaming about the giantess from my latest story. Did she have a definite appearance? What was her personality? What was her motivation? Did she have a goal? Was she the only one of her kind? Did she have a friend?


 

End Notes:

Like I said, if it seems a little off, it should be. Stick around for this story and you'll see some pretty cool scenarios. Ones that I've wanted to write about for a while. But you'll still get a good story. 

Ok Maybe One Thing Out of the Ordinary Happens by Darien Fawkes

 

Despite my best efforts, my day remained unproductive. Not my school work, of course, God knows I couldn’t care less about that. What bothered me was the story. Normally when ideas come into my head they become more detailed and real as I think them over. Not this time for some reason. Hell, I couldn’t even think up a description of her, let alone a plot. That alone took up my entire morning. By the time I made it to strength training I had gone through dozens of ideas, but none seemed right. My headache was starting to return, so I gave up and decided to wait until inspiration struck me. Switching over to appearance, I tried to draw inspiration from some of the girls in class. Kirsten Powell, a short redhead with a sassy attitude, was talking to a friend while they were both using elliptical machines. She had the right attitude, but her appearance didn’t match what I saw in my head. Penny Hefton was by the mats doing crunches. She was a little closer, but skinny as a twig. That didn’t fit the part either. Then, from the other side of the weight room, I spotted a potential candidate. Wanting a better look, I headed over to the free weights on the other side of the room. I passed by Jenny, who had just finished her turn on the bench press. I caught a snippet of her conversation with Colin Urn, one of the football team’s linebackers. I’ve been making an effort this year to get out and exercise more, and so far I’ve made decent progress for a guy like me. Colin, though, easily put me to shame. His arms were more than twice as thick as mine. It would definitely take someone considerably bigger than me to move him in the middle of a rush, even if he was just standing still. At the same time, he was a nice guy, unlike Dave, so thankfully I’d never need to worry about facing him down like that.

“Hey Jenny, mind if I work in with you?” he asked her.

“I just finished my last set, but I can spot you if you want.” she offered him, standing up from the bench.

“That’d be great, thanks.” Colin replied.

“No problem. What’s your usual weight?”

“I usually bench around 170 lbs.” he answered.

“Ok, one sec.” Jenny told him.

While Colin got himself set up on the bench, Jenny began removing a few of the 45 lbs plates from the bar she had just been using. At this point I had walked passed them and made it to the free weights. Selecting two 15 lbs dumbbells, I sat down in a nearby bench seat and began doing curls. Across from me Monica Williams was working on the leg press. Monica was one of those girls that came as close to my ideal girlfriend image as possible. Her complexion was like the purest cup of hot cocoa you’ve ever had, without an imperfection to be found. Her features were both soft, yet well defined, with dark brown eyes that communicated everything anyone needed to know about her character with one glance. Her hair was styled in a modern day afro, a style she more than owned. Her figure was easily as athletic as Jenny’s, though not quite as tall. All in all she was beautiful, but even more than that I knew she had an amazing mind behind her appearance. I had shared a creative writing class with her last year, and she blew me away with her insight. I’d have asked her out if I wasn’t completely invisible to her. Granted, that’s how I prefered to remain while around most people, but not this time. The only problem was that I wasn’t the kind of guy who had anything going for me that attracted intrigue from girls. Sports held no interest in my eyes, and I wasn’t exactly musically gifted. I wasn’t an artist, or an engineer, or a genius in any particular field. All I could do was day dream and write.

I could write.

*************************************************************************************

I should write.

What was happening before my eyes was something I had never seen in person. I stood in the middle of a crowd of students and teachers outside of the front of the school. The buses had pulled up off to the side and most of the kids there were boarding them now, yearning to go home and enjoy the weekend. I stood a bit away from the buses where I had an unobstructed view of the neighborhood in front of the building. Beyond the edge of the school the landscape sloped downwards, giving way to suburban houses where families of all kinds were playing in their front yards in the late afternoon. Some yards were empty, meaning the families were inside their houses, but most were out and about. No one acted as if anything was out of the ordinary. Everyone in fact was having a pleasant day. So I wondered why it was that I was the only one who could see her.

The giantess, the same giantess from my story, was walking about the streets, watching everyone keenly. She must have been 200 ft tall or more, since the houses reached just below her knees. Her entire figure was shrouded in shadows too dark, even with the setting sun behind her, obscuring all details about her appearance. All I could tell from this distance was that she had long hair, her body shape was distinctly female, and she was wearing clothes. Everything else was a complete silhouette to me, just like it was last time. The only difference was this time she wasn’t doing anything.

Neither was anyone else.

The last time that I saw her, she had been rampaging through the city portion of the town, mowing down anyone who got in her way. This time, however, she merely strolled about the streets. In fact, she seemed to take great care in where she stepped, as if she wanted to avoid crushing anything entirely. All the giantess did was walk about, her hands placidly held behind her back, while she watched the tiny men and women at her feet. Every so often she would lean in for a closer look, and I could hear a faint chuckle travel across the vast distance between us. I’m sure it must have been louder up close. Yet, no matter how close she got, or how much she laughed, no one paid her any mind. It was as if she didn’t register to their senses. Not her steps, not her voice, and not the immensity of her presence. At one point she knelt down in front of a house, grasped the roof, and with obvious care, ripped the entire thing off of the rest of the building. Then she leaned in closer to inspect the occupants inside, very much resembling a young girl with a doll house. She even stuck her hand inside the house, appearing to be toying with whatever was inside. Yet throughout all of this, not a single cry was raised, or even a remark made. The students around me took no notice of her either.

I needed to write this down. I had the sudden feeling that, whatever it was I was witnessing, would leave me soon. I couldn’t just take a picture. I needed to record my thoughts and emotions in the moment, as raw as possible. Throwing my backpack to the ground, I rifled through it until I found the notebook where I wrote down scenes and story ideas. Looking up at the giantess again, I noticed that for the first time her head was pointed in the direction of the school Though I couldn’t see her eyes through the shadows that cloaked her, I had the sinking feeling that she was looking exclusively at me. Standing up from the house she had been kneeling in front of, she took a step towards the school. Towards me.

Becoming almost frantic, I searched for a pen. I had no desire to run away, whatever her intentions were. All I wanted was to write everything down. I felt her next step. Finally finding a pen, I opened to a blank page, and began jotting down everything I had just described, with as much feeling and heart behind my words as possible. All the while her steps continued to move closer. I glanced occasionally upwards to watch her advance on the school. Running didn’t matter. My well being didn’t matter. This was a story that needed to be told. As the only one who could see it, it was my responsibility to tell it. By now the giantess was upon the school, her shadow falling over the entire building. Still everyone continued to go about their day as if she wasn’t there at all. Her footsteps stopped. Gazing up at her, I found her cloaked face to be looking down at us in turn. For the longest moment she made no move, and, although activity continued around us, not a sound was heard. The scratch of my pen on the notebook was the only noise allowed, and it was practically deafening when contrasted with the absolute silence.

Standing up close and personal, I realized why it was that her appearance didn’t matter. The giantess wasn’t a woman, she was a force of nature. I had seen her tear apart cities, treat armies like toys, and subjugate entire continents in the past. Even though she was limiting herself to a mere 200 ft in height, I somehow knew that she could dwarf this entire planet if she wanted to. She was so far above us it was hilarious. That’s why I couldn’t see what she looked like, and that’s why I saw no need to run. How would you run from the moon if it decided to fall to the surface of the Earth? You wouldn’t. It wouldn’t matter. Nothing you did could stop the inevitable. All I could do was my job by telling this story. All the while the giantess stood there and stared at me, like she was waiting for me to finish.

When at last I had run out of words, and the moment had been sufficiently captured, I dropped my pen and notebook, and looked up. Though I couldn’t exactly see it for myself, I could almost feel the giantess smile at me. Very slowly she reached a hand out towards me. This I felt as well, like an approaching meteorite from the heavens. Her hand enveloped me.

My eyes opened.

Raising my head from the table, I had to wait a few moments for the grogginess to fade away. I was in the library, tucked away in a private little corner, surrounded by homework that I obviously hadn’t touched. When my head cleared my thoughts of my dream came rushing back to me. Every detail about my experience was so vivid I needed to do something with them. That encounter was simply incredible, and I needed to capture it, for real this time. The giantess, her presence was unbelievable. It was like standing before a literal goddess. That was something I’d need help with when describing. I stood up from the table and made my way through the various shelves towards the more open area of the library. Scattered throughout that portion of the room were various tables and chairs, as well as a lounging section for students to sit comfortably and chat with one another.

At the moment no one else was in the library, except for Jenny and two of her friends. These girls were different from the two that were with her this morning in the hallway. They sat next to each other in the lounging seats, while Jenny chose to sit comfortably on the floor, her back leaning against the chairs across from her. Her long, toned legs were stretched out in front of her, sticking out a bit beyond the lounging area. I decided I’d attracted enough unwanted attention from the popular crowd for the day, so I gave them a wide berth as I walked by. I headed for one of the shelves where I knew a specific book I’d need would be. It only took a few minutes to locate the title. It was a relatively thick book with three constellations printed on the cover. One of these was a man, the other a beast of some kind, and the third a dragon. Giants, Dragons, and Gods, a sort of encyclopedia on mythological figures and creatures. Everything from Greek, Norse, Egyptian, and Japanese mythology was inside, with detailed descriptions of each character, and notable stories about them. Surely one of the giantesses or goddesses would be an adequate model for my story. I walked back towards my table, hidden behind the shelves in the back of the library.

I’m not sure exactly what happened after that. All I remember was searing pain behind my skull, the feeling of impact, and voices that sounded very far off. My vision was hazy, but began to gradually clear up. I was sprawled out on the ground, having fallen on my face. In front of me was the book I had just retrieved from the shelf. The voices in the background increased in volume and clarity, but still sounded muffled to my ears, like I was underwater. Gazing at the book in front of me, images began flashing through my eyes for brief moments. Images of the library the giantess had picked up and smashed in my story, a scene that had come from a daydream. The dream began to play out in my head again, disorienting me. I needed to focus and gather my senses. I was losing touch with reality.

With a shake of my head and an effort of will, I shattered the images and collected my thoughts together. Suddenly the scene around me snapped back into clarity. I was still in the library, lying on the ground by the lounging area, and someone was talking to me.

“. . . . -alright?” came Jenny’s voice.

With a slight groan I climbed first to my knees and elbows. Once there, I paused for a second to rub my forehead.

“What happened?” I grunted.

“You must have had some kind of fainting spell and tripped over my legs.” she explained. “Sorry about that, by the way. I should have moved.”

“It’s alright.” I croaked, my throat feeling dry for some reason. Probably sheer embarrassment.

“Need a hand?” she asked.

I saw Jenny’s shoes out of the corner of my eye. I followed them up where I expected to see her holding her hand out towards me in assistance. I followed them up, and up. And up.

And up . . . . .

My stomach dropped harder than I probably did a few seconds ago. I couldn’t make sense of what I was seeing. I had thought that I had gotten a grip on reality again, but this . . .

“That’s not possible . . .” I muttered.

Jenny cocked an eyebrow. “What’s wrong? You look like you’ve seen a ghost.”

No. What I was seeing was a lot worse than a ghost. Ghosts, I could plausibly except. Sure, I didn’t really believe souls or spirits exist, but plenty of people have seen unexplainable things. It’s entirely possible ghosts could be real, and I could one day see one. But this? No one had seen this . . .

Jenny Delhaze stood at an estimated height of 12 feet tall . . .

Without being fully aware of it, I began to crawl backwards away from her, never once taking my eyes from her eyes. There must have been a hell of a lot of fear in mine, because she appeared concerned.

“Seriously, are you ok, dude?” she asked. “Cause you’re looking at me like I’m some kind of . . .”

Her voice trailed off. I saw realization flash across her face for an instant.

“. . . a giant.” I whispered in conclusion.

Realization turned straight to shock, though not, I could tell, for the same reasons I was shocked.

“But I didn’t . . . That’s not possible, you- . . . you aren’t supposed . . .” Jenny stammered.

Her face at once adopted a look of concentration. I wasn’t sure what it was she was trying to say, or do, but I didn’t want to find out. I continued backing away, gradually increasing my pace of motion. Her jaw dropped open in alarm.

“How did you . . .” she asked, taking a step towards me. That was what set me off.

Turning around and practically jumping to my feet, I raced straight for the doors.

“Wait!” I heard her call out.

I gave one last look over my shoulders at the 12 ft amazon lumbering after me, and was reinvigorated in my escape. Bursting through the library doors, I took off sprinting down the hall.

 

 

 

End Notes:

If you know me, then you know what's coming next chapter . . . . . . chase scene!

I'm Giving It All She's Got Captain by Darien Fawkes
Author's Notes:

Here it is. Normally I don't do chase scenes this early on. But I've got other ideas to come. So I hope you enjoy this chapter. It was fun to write.

 

 

 

I don’t think I’ve ever run so fast in my life. Then again, I don’t recall having ever been chased by a 12 ft tall amazon before. Never can tell what you’re capable of till you’ve got a gun to your head, I suppose.

The library was directly in the center of the school, on the far right end of the building. Fortunately there was a single long hallway leading from that area to the front exit. Looking back over my shoulder I couldn’t see Jenny. Odd, considering I hadn’t taken any turns to lose track of her, so where would she have gone to? The question was pushed to the back of my mind for later pondering as the doors to the school were right in front of me. From there I’d hop fences and run through backyards to lose her if I had to. Just as I was upon the doors, however, I heard a distinctly loud CLACK. I tried each one of them, but they were all locked. That shouldn’t be possible though! Even when the doors are locked they can still be opened from inside the building!

“Well, I must say, I didn’t see this coming.” came Jenny’s voice from behind me.

Spinning around in place, my heart trying to climb up my throat, I pressed my back to the doors. Jenny was nowhere to be seen, but I had definitely heard her.

“Usually I do this to people purposefully, but I hadn’t planned on playing today.” she went on. The loudspeaker. She was broadcasting her voice over the loudspeaker!

“I don’t know how it is you did this by yourself, but now that you have, I guess we’ll play after all.” Jenny instructed. “So here’s how the game works. There’s more than 20 doors leading out of the building. All of them are locked except for one. You’ll have to find it before I find you. Since they always head to the front doors first, I decided to wait a bit in the library, give you a head start. I’d get moving if I were you. This is a big school, so I’m giving you three minutes to get as good and lost as you can. Makes it more of a challenge for me. So you better get going.”

As if a starting gun had gone off in my head I sprang forward. I don’t know how it is she got the doors locked all at once, but clearly she had the faculty on her side. This was a game to her. The only problem was, I don’t play well with others. Plus, against someone of her stature, I was pretty sure I’d lose. In my experience dealing with bullies and other confrontations, I’ve learned a few things. There are two rules to beating someone at their own game. Rule number one: don’t play.

If she was broadcasting her voice over the loudspeaker, then she had to be somewhere in the main office. My best bet was to confront her, in full view of the principal and staff, and talk this out. Part of me was wondering the entire time if this wasn’t all just another dream. The problem was, my labored breaths and rapid heartbeat told me this was entirely too real. I needed to end whatever this was as quickly as possible. Bursting through the doors of the main office, I rushed straight passed the secretaries, none of whom paid me any mind, and straight into the principal’s office. Principal Hoffman was a man of medium height somewhere in his late thirties to early forties. Despite his distinct pot belly he had a full head of slick brown hair, and an easy going manner about him, making him liked by the students. He was shifting through papers when I barged in through the door.

“Mr Hoffman!” I cried, straining to catch my breath and talk at the same time. “What the hell’s going on! Jenny! She’s- she’s normal one minute, and fucking huge the next! Now she’s locked all the doors, and said she’s chasing me! Why’re you letting her do this! She-”

I stopped mid sentence. Despite all of my ravings, the man never so much as flinched. In fact, he hadn’t once looked up from his paperwork. He just went about his business as if I wasn’t in the room. With my blood spiked I took the initiative.

“Mr Hoffman!” I yelled, slamming my hands down on the papers and throwing them from his desk.

He looked up with wide eyes and raised brows. “Goodness, where did that come from?”

Standing up from his desk, he started to gather up his paper, never giving me a glance. I’ve been ignored before, but this was just fucking ridiculous.

“Oh, and I should probably mention one other thing.” came Jenny’s voice again. This time my heart stopped beating entirely. Her voice was still coming over the loudspeaker, but the only way to access the loudspeaker was currently on Mr Hoffman’s desk.

“Normally I don’t do this with people I play with, but there’s something different about you.” she continued. “So, just to make things interesting, I’m giving you thirty minutes to find the exit. Shouldn’t be too hard, so long as you don’t run into me, of course.”

Looking up at the wall I saw the analogue clock hands spinning more rapidly than I’d thought possible without breaking. They stopped at exactly 11:30. Thirty minutes to noon. Running out of the room, I saw that all of the clocks in the main office had been changed to that time.

“What the fuck is going on.” I breathed.

“Well, I’m getting ready to leave in a minute.” she announced through the speakers. “I hope you’re not somewhere predictable, like the front doors, or the main office. Everyone always goes for those places.”

My heart, which until now had felt stuck in my throat, now dropped back down into my chest, where it began beating so fast it practically vibrated. With adrenaline surging through my systems once again I rocketed out of the main office, and took off down the halls. My brain was racing just as fast, trying to process everything that was going on as I ran. I needed the facts. Information was the only weapon I had at my disposal. So fact number one: Jenny was 12 ft tall . . . . Yeah, I’m not even going to try and analyze that. Just accept it and move on. Fact number two: she could do things. I have no idea what those things entailed, or what her limits were, but she could make things happen. Like locking all of the doors at once, using the loudspeaker without being in the principal’s office, and changing every clock in the school at the same time. Number three: no one could see me, or even tell that I was around. How that was even possible, I have no idea. And fact number four: she was coming for me. What happened after she catches me?

That I was too afraid to answer.

Something told me that I needed to keep running. Whatever happened, I couldn’t allow her to catch me. I elected to listen to this very rational instinct. Despite my better judgment, I needed to play her game. So once again, how do you beat someone at their own game?

Turning left down the next hallway and jumping down a small flight of about five stairs, I headed down the senior hallway. This was one of those main hallways, designed to be extra long and wide, to allow plenty of room for all of the students’ lockers. Just as I turned the corner dow this way, I was instantly greeted with the looming figure of Jenny at the other end.

I won’t lie. Facing down a twelve foot tall eighteen year old classmate, no matter how beautiful, was downright terrifying. Somewhere in the back of my mind I noted how the ceilings were somehow fifteen feet high. Have they always been like that? Why haven’t I noticed? Odd choice of thoughts considering they could have been my last.

Jenny sighed. “Seriously dude? I gave you one job.”

She began walking towards me, in no apparent hurry. “Honestly, how hard is it to get lost in a place as big as this? I mean, have you ever seen zombie movies when they invade the school? It shouldn’t be that complicated.”

I had a few options in front of me, and one of them was very very stupid. I’ll give you one guess as to which one I chose.

“This is the part where you turn around and run the other way.” she hinted, still pretty far away at the moment.

To my left was a plastic case that held one of the school’s numerous fire extinguishers. It didn’t take much effort to kick the case off. Grabbing the fire extinguisher, I held it up like a battering ram, one hand on the nozzle, the other holding the heavy end. I turned back towards Jenny, knowing full well how laughable this all must have looked to her. To her credit, she was courteous enough not to laugh outright.

“Ah, now I see.” she realized, still walking forward. “A few have gone this route before. Funny, I wouldn’t have pegged you for a fighter. I respect that.”

“Please don’t,” I told her. “Stupidity isn’t my most respectable quality.”

I should have been shitting my pants right now, not exchanging banter. Still, I don’t know what it was about her, but I started to feel a little more at ease. Not that I wasn’t still afraid. No I was definitely still fucking afraid, but I also felt . . . caught up in the game, I suppose.

She laughed. “You’re funny. Show me what you got.”

With my new weapon in hand I ran to meet her. Jenny continued her lazy stroll. Not surprising. When you’re that big, what do you have to be afraid of? And as I ran closer, she only looked more intimidating. Jenny wasn’t just big, she was one of the most athletic students in the school. She had muscle, and definitely a lot of it now that she was literally twice as tall as I had always thought she was. Nevertheless, I made my choice. I could only follow through with this, and hope my end was swift and painless. As I came within twenty feet of her, Jenny stopped walking and merely stood there, her feet planted, legs spread, and hands held out like a wrestler. At the same time I raised the end of my fire extinguisher battering ram at level with my head. I was right on her, now was my chance.

Not a second too soon I dropped into a slide, just like the baseball player I had always wished I could be. At the same time I squeezed the handle of the fire extinguisher as hard as I could, the hose pointed upwards, and let the whole thing loose right in her face.

The range of the hose was pretty impressive. I was afraid the foam wouldn’t have reached that high, but it did. Her vision went from 20/20 to a complete white out, she even let out a startled yelp, which I somehow found oddly adorable for someone of her size. Against all odds, and common sense, my distraction worked, and I slipped right under her legs, and then some. Never thought I’d be thankful for the fact that linoleum has so little friction. As smoothly as I could manage I sprang back to my feet, and continued down the hallway, banking a sharp left towards the elevator, leaving a violently coughing Jenny behind.

How do you beat someone at their own game?

Sit down with them like you’re going to play their game, then punch them in the nose.

Amazingly enough my luck seemed to be with me today. Soon as I approached the elevator and hit the button, the doors opened wide. Sticking my head inside, I pressed the button that would take it down to the basement, then hopped back out. I kept running down to the far end of the hallway, and ducked behind the corner. It was a serious effort to stifle my labored breaths. Somehow I managed it, and not a moment too soon. I heard footsteps from a hallway away. Lying down flat against the floor, I peered around the corner as stealthily as possible. Jenny stood right in front of the elevator doors, hands on her hips, and still a bit of foam in her hair. She watched the numbers change on the screen above the elevator, indicating which floor it had been sent to. Though it was hard to tell from this distance, I could have sworn I saw her give a rueful shake of her head.

“Not bad. I may actually have some fun with this.”

Jenny went straight for the stairwell right next to the elevator and disappeared downstairs. I didn’t have much time left. Our basement wasn’t that big, and she could haul ass with legs that long. I began sprinting for the rear of the school, where all of the back doors were placed. Testing each one of them, I was disheartened to learn that they were all locked too. I should have known they’d be too easy of a choice. At the very least, I had bought myself a few minutes to myself.

At the very least I was royally fucked.

Turning around, I almost had a mini panic attack. Standing at the far end of the hallway, leaning casually against the wall, was the giantess herself. Jenny smirked as she brushed her fingernails against her sleeve and inspected them. She was really going all method actress trying to prove how royally fucked I was. I think I got the point without all of the theatrics, personally. But hey, it was her game.

“Clever ruse,” she praised. “I definitely didn’t see the fire extinguisher trick coming. Hat’s off to you for pulling that off.”

“Would you believe me if I said I didn’t think it would work either?” I asked, using all of my will to simply keep my composure.

This time she smiled sincerely. “Have a little more confidence in yourself. You’re doing much better than most.”

“You’re lying.” I simply stated.

“Well, plenty have lasted longer than you so far, but the game is still early.” she admitted. “Plus, no one had the guts to try something like that. I almost fell for the elevator trick, by the way. Until I realized there were no exits in the basement, so you had no reason to go down there. It was still a good trick.”

She really sounded like she meant all of the praise she was giving me. I guess, whoever else played with her, never gave her much of a challenge.

“I don’t know if I should be proud in this moment, or horrified.” I told her. “Maybe a little of both.”

“A little of both,” she agreed. “Anyway, you’ve got less than 25 minutes left. I’ll give you a few seconds since I wasted some time with this conversation.”

Jenny gestured with her arm, indicating for me to go first. I, for whatever reason, nodded thanks to her in response, before dashing away faster than the Roadrunner. Turning around the next corner I was met with the math and science hallway of the school. The fire extinguisher I was still carrying was almost empty, but I still had a few ideas. If this was a game, then I needed support items, and I knew where to get some.  Halfway down the hall I ducked into Mrs. Renfells classroom. Mrs. Renfells taught chemistry, which is the class I would have been in next period, if I hadn’t suddenly been cast as a permanently blue ghost in a game of Pac-Man. Even though writing was always my favorite subject, I did well in chemistry.

And now it was going to save my ass.

There were two doors into her room that ran along the same wall, one in the front end and one at the back. The classroom itself was fairly large, at least as far as high school rooms go. Each student, rather than have a desk of their own, sat at tables wide enough for two people. This was how the students were divided into partners for experiments. The class was full at the moment, with Mrs Renfells at the front giving a demonstration on how different compounds burn in various colors. At the back of the room were a number of cabinets. One in particular was shut tight and sealed with a padlock. That was my target. Using the fire extinguisher I still held, I bashed the cabinet handels several times, until they finally broke off from the door. Inside were glass vials, some containing liquids, others containing powders, all of which were clearly labeled. I searched frantically among them, until I finally found a small beaker, sealed tight, containing a dark grey powder labeled MANGANESE.

Moving fast, I grabbed a notebook from a nearby student and tore a couple of pages from it. I wrapped them around the beaker as tightly as I could, and used a rubber band that had been sitting on the countertop to hold them in place. No sooner had I finished then Jenny squeezed her massive frame through the back door of the room, the door closest to me. Despite her somehow raising the ceiling level of the school, she had kept all of the doors the same size. It should have looked comical to watch her carefully slide through such small openings, but it only emphasized exactly how huge she was, making her more intimidating. Despite all of the action taking place neither the students, nor the teacher gave any indication that they were aware of what was happening around them.

Twenty minutes left.

“Is you next plan to put me to sleep with a lesson?” she asked.

“If I wanted to do that, I would have chosen a Trigonometry class.” I countered.

She considered that for a second. “Huh, that actually might have worked then.”

With her attention diverted for that split second, I hurled the fire extinguisher right at her, aiming for her torso. My goal was only to get her to either side step it, or backup a bit. Instead, she snapped her hand out and caught it in a hand large enough to make the heavy metal cylinder look tiny. Then, with the most casual show of force I’ve ever seen, she squeezed the canister, until the entire fire extinguisher burst in her grip. Some remaining foam exploded from the crumpled can and splattered against the walls, almost reaching me. I could only gape openly at her. I’ve seen empty plastic water bottles with greater resilience than that canister had against her strength. Jenny only chuckled as she took a step towards me. Backing up, I picked up a textbook as thick as the average phonebook, and threw it at her head. She caught this one as well and, just for shits and giggles, ripped the whole thing in half as if it had been a single sheet of paper.

“Now that’s just fucking ridiculous.” I complained, still backpedalling.

But she only shrugged. “Hey, when you got it, you got it. Don’t tell me that that wasn’t at least a little bit cool.”

For added effect she raised both arms and flexed her biceps. I had to admit, yeah it was pretty impressive. Her muscles, while they weren’t particularly big for a girl her size, were well defined from years of athletics, and definitely huge compared to the average sized person.

Rather than admit that to her though, I just threw another textbook.

This time she didn’t even need to look at me to slap the book from the air, all while continuing her advance towards me. I continued to backup and throw books. They never seemed to bother her much. She either smacked them away like flies, or walked through them. When she had gone deep enough into the room, I decided now was a good time to take advantage of my smaller size. Hopping up on one of the tables, I continued to pick up books and throw them at her. These she sidestepped without any difficulty, making her way ever towards me. I stepped quickly from one table to the next, till I had made my way to the front of the room. Mrs Renfells stood at her stomach high countertop, lighter still in hand, explaining to the class all of the different compounds that made fire burn in different colors. Practically running over across her countertop, I snatched the lighter from her hand, jumped forward, and dove directly through the open door at the front of the room.

The dive was incredibly ungraceful, as was the landing. I didn’t do any kind of summersault like in the movies. Rather, I landed on my side like I had tried football tackling the floor, and slid into the hallway. Jenny was still in the room, moving slower since she had to carefully thread her way through all of the tables. Still, not wanting to waste a second, I pushed myself to my feet, and continued my escape down the hall. When I had approached the next corner, I stopped for a second. Now came the stupid part.

By now Jenny was sliding her monumental body through the same door I had escaped from. Though I should have probably been ducking down the hall by now, I took the lighter in my hand and used it to produce a small flame. If this worked, then it would no longer matter if I escaped or not, it would be the single coolest thing I had ever pulled off. I lit the paper I had wrapped the beaker in on fire like a molotov cocktail, drew my arm back, and launched my homemade grenade towards the living giantess.

Thanks to the raised height of the ceilings the beaker was able to arch higher than normal, allowing a further distance traveled. When it dropped back down to the ground it shattered at Jenny’s feet, throwing dark grey powder in all directions. Nothing happened for the first second, allowing me a chance to turn my head away. Judging from the flash I saw projected on the walls ahead of me, I can only assumed my plan had worked. The burning paper that surrounded the beaker had ignited the manganese, turning the projectile into one big flash grenade. I had seen manganese ignited before, specifically in the parking lot by Mrs Renfells, and I knew how potent that shit was. The blinding light alone would leave Jenny visually impaired for a few precious moments.

All the while, the clocks kept ticking.

The effect of the flash bomb would only last a few seconds, but that was plenty of time for me to scurry up the nearest staircase. There were at least three doors on the top floor that lead to staircases outside. One of these had to be the one leading to freedom. The first one proved to be useless, as did the second one. I was headed towards the first one, when Jenny burst forth from a staircase not too far from me. She didn’t seem hurt at all by my flash bang trick, which was the point. She did, however, have a noticeably wild look in her eyes.

I swallowed nervously. “You know, I never thought the person who literally killed me would be the popular girl. Though I’d always really hoped it would.”

“Kill you?” she asked. “As a matter of fact I’ve never had more fun! That’s why I want to make the game a little more challenging for you. Though, if you’re not quick, the result will be the same.”

Reaching over to her left, Jenny grasped the top of a locker, and ripped it from the wall without any sign of difficulty whatsoever. Then, if that weren’t incredible enough, she balled the thing up like a piece of scrap paper. Holding an entire locker in one hand, she cocker her arm back, and pitched the orb of twisted metal at me like the world’s most hardcore game of catch. She hadn’t been aiming directly at me, which made it easier to dodge. I suppose that that was the point, because judging by the sound that ball made on contact with the wall, it would have definitely put me in the hospital, if it didn’t kill me.

A warning shot.

I didn’t stick around long enough to watch her grasp another locker. I bolted down the hallway towards the last door on the top floor. This one proved to be locked too. Luckily there was a staircase right next to it, which I ducked into next. I narrowly avoided another metal projectile which slammed against the wall instead. Realizing I’d never be able to descend all of the stairs fast enough, I hopped my ass onto the railing, and allowed gravity and low friction to do their thing. It was a directly diagonally downwards staircase, which meant that my ass travelled fast down that pole. I guess if school didn’t work out (and I survived this) I’d have a welcoming career as a male stripper.

Ten minutes left.

There were doors directly next to the staircase, but these were also all locked. So I dipped down the hall and headed towards the home ed classes. From the sounds coming behind me, Jenny was headed there too. I launched straight into the nearest cooking class. Soon as I was inside, I spotted a desk chair with wheels next to a computer the teacher would input class attendance on. Jumping behind the chair, I waited till the moment when Jenny kicked the doors in. I, in turn, kicked the chair directly towards her. As she tried squeezing her way into the room, the chair hit her in her shins, tripping her up, and preventing her from instantly accessing the room where I was in.

Jenny didn’t waste a second in retaliating, kicking the chair back at me five times as hard. This time I actually had the chance to dive roll away from the projectile. I might have even looked a little cool while doing it. Coming to my feet, I grabbed the nearest box of whatever, and a plastic bottle of something, and ran to the set of doors on the other side of the room. More doors were in the hallway outside, but each one of them were locked. The nearest room now was the gym. The doors of the cooking class I had just left exploded forward. Jenny’s foot landed on the other side of the threshold, indicating that she had probably kicked them down. Hell, she had kicked them to kingdom-fucking-come with a leg that probably contained my body’s weight in muscle.

Five minutes left.

This time Jenny crawled through on her hands and knees, and she was pretty damn quick about it. With no time to waste, I threw myself though the doors of the gym. The nearest doors to outside were locked like all of the rest. The only other doors on the opposite side were the only ones I hadn’t tried yet. I sprinted for them with all of the strength left in my body. They came closer.

A sudden shock wave launched me from my feet, and I came down painfully on the hardwood floor of the gym. The box I had been carrying landed not to far from me, depositing its powdery contents all over the floor, while the bottle had somehow remained in my hand. Jenny. She’d caused a shockwave, that had really felt closer to an earthquake. She was on me now. I had to move. Almost there.

Two minutes left.

Despite the groans and protests of my body, I pushed myself to my feet and turned around. To say I was afraid was an understatement. Jenny seemed to know that the endgame was at hand, and had been jogging her way towards me, ready to conclude our little bout. I truly believe that facing down a rampaging elephant would have been less terrifying. She was just so big….

I held out a hand, not expecting her to listen to me in the slightest.

“Stop!” I roared. “Don’t take another step or I kill us both!”

Amazingly, that’s exactly what she did, coming to a halt not twenty feet from where I stood. The mass of powder on the floor was all that separated us. Time for chemistry to save me once again today.

“What are you talking about?” she prodded. Despite her excited disposition, Jenny didn’t seem like she wanted to hurt me. She reminded me of a little girl caught up in a fun game. All the same, this game was likely to get me killed, and I needed it to end.

I pointed to the powder on the ground. “That, is potassium sulfide.”

“And this,” I continued, indicating to the bottle whose label I hid behind my hand. “Is phosphorus trichloride.”

She cocked her head to the side. “Is that supposed to mean something to me?”

I smirked. “You didn’t think manganese was the only compound I swiped from chemistry class? These two ingredients together can make mustard gas. All I have to do is drop the bottle.”

All at once Jenny’s eyes narrowed, becoming more serious. “You wouldn't.”

“Wouldn’t I?” I challenged, inconspicuously inching my way backwards. “I have absolutely no idea what’s going on right now. Nor do I know what will happen when I lose this game. For all I know, you could kill me. So, the way I see it, I’ve got nothing to lose.”

“Am I supposed to believe you’d kill yourself?” she asked.

“You clearly don’t know me very well Jenny,” I told her, taking another tiny step back.

“You’ll do it?”

“Try me,” I replied. By now the door was almost against my back.

Jenny hesitated. I could see the various emotions play out in her eyes. Disbelief, doubt, self-questioning, anxiety, and fear. After a few seconds of deliberating, she took a step forward, and I threw the bottle. I heard her gasp as it dropped from my hand, and landed right in the midst of the powder. The clear fluid spilled forth from the plastic container, and emptied itself all over the compound on the floor.

It did nothing.

Jenny and I gazed at it for a few breathless seconds. I can imagine how she had expected it to do something climactic. Really she should have been able to tell on sight alone that I have a history of disappointing pretty young women. She looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

“That was a bluff, wasn’t it.” she plainly stated.

“Correction,” I said, while holding up a finger. With a push on the door behind me, the metal bar actually slid forward, and the entire door itself opened up before me. “That was a distraction.”

I had just enough time to savor the absolute look of shock on her face as I backed through the open doorway. Imagine that. Me, a scrawny guy who only started working out a few months ago, managed to outmaneuver the closest thing to a giantess I had ever seen in person.

“Whatever the fuck kind of game this was, I had a fun time,” I admitted to her sincerely. “But if you’ll excuse me, I believe I get to live now.”

Turning away from Jenny, who still stood in place without a word on her lips, I stepped through the unlocked exit….

…. And fell face first onto a pink surface that wasn’t at all like the outside pavement.

Lifting my face off of the ground I looked about and found that I was on some kind of light pink floor. Pale color was more like it, in fact. I noted a few lines on the surface that curved close together, but never crisscrossed. Beneath my hands, the floor I was on felt incredibly soft. Almost . . . Like flesh.

Looking up, despite every ounce of reason in my body telling me not to, I was greeted by the gigantic face of Jenny Delhaze. . . .

She must have been 200 ft tall, and literally held me in her hand.

Despite the trying events of the passed half hour, she smiled down on me, the one guy she was most likely to crush out of sheer enjoyment.

“Oh,” she sighed, almost taking me off my feet with her breath alone. Somehow I noted that her voice seemed to be holding back excitement. That, more than anything, was definitely not good. “Oh sweety. Try asking one more time.”

 

 

 

End Notes:

What do you think? Comment and let me know. And thanks for reading.

Introduction to the Goddess by Darien Fawkes

I want to say more about this. I should be able to say more about this. This moment, this very image, has been the subject of more dreams and fantasies than I could count. I sat in the palm of a literal giantess! And I had no words to give. The enormous classmate whose hand I currently resided on broke the silence with a giggle.

“However many times I hold someone in my hand it’s always so surreal,” she noted aloud.

I looked up at her from where I sat, not at all sure what to say. My mind was buzzing with questions and I could hardly nail one down. Jenny took notice of my silence and quirked an eyebrow.

“Well don’t just sit there.” she told me. “Take a look around. Trust me.”

On slow, steady legs, I stood up and looked around. The palm I was resting on looked to be about ten feet wide, and held me with plenty of room to spare. Her skin was very soft, containing the faintest traces of a citrus smell, probably from some kind of moisturizing cream. Despite how easily her skin gave way to my steps, making the terrain uneven for walking, I was able to keep my balance rather well. As carefully as I could, I padded my way towards the edge of her hand. I had barely noticed when I had landed on her hand that we were outside. The sky above me looked much the same as it had through the windows while I was running around the school. So we were still on Earth, and time was progressing normally. That was fairly easy to digest.

The rest of the setting came as a bit of a stretch, no pun intended under the circumstances. Stretching out before me was our home town, looking as normal as it always did. Pedestrians went about their day driving on the streets or walking on the sidewalks. Others carried on with yard work, or various other tasks. Everything seemed normal, save for the 200 ft tall cheerleader that stood in front of the school. Apparently I haven’t been shrunken down in size. Jenny really was a giantess, standing next to the school, in the open air, and no one gave her a second glance. Questions were reeling in my head, almost as hard as the vertigo that was beginning to hit me. I had never been a big fan of heights, ironic as that might seem for a giantess fetishist. I allowed myself a tiny glance down, just to fully drive home the image of how big Jenny really was.

Speaking of Jenny, she had been surprisingly quiet the whole time. Gazing back up at her, I found her studying me intently. Up close I could fully appreciate why exactly the whole school considered her to be the most beautiful young woman enrolled here. Her features were nearly flawless, and her gigantic stature only emphasized them. Her lips were lushious and full, and likely softer than any pillow I had ever slept on. Her features were sharp, but also delicate, like fine glass. In the sun her blonde hair practically radiated gold light. But her eyes . . .

By the fucking stars her eyes were captivating. They were intelligent, perhaps more so than was good for her. I could tell at once that they saw much, and saw through everything else. These were eyes that watched the world around her and missed nothing. For reasons I couldn’t quite pin down, those eyes seemed familiar to me. They gave off a certain look that I had seen numerous times before. The answer, however, was out of reach for me. What mattered now, though, were that these eyes were aimed entirely at me. She was studying me and, despite her easy going smile, was looking me over with a reserved intensity.

This somehow brought me back into familiar territory. I had been in my fair share of staredowns, especially with others that were bigger or stronger than me. Even though Jenny was in a class all of her own in terms of size or strength, I fell back on my instincts all the same. They had carried me through her game after all. Perhaps this was merely part two of her trials.

Or maybe it was something else entirely.

Nevertheless, I brushed the ends of my unbuttoned flannel shirt aside, stuck my hands in the pockets of my jeans, and met her gaze impassively. She in turn smiled at me in a way that said she approved of how well I was composing myself.

“Do you always handle things so seriously?” she asked.

I paused for a moment to consider that without breaking eye contact. “Everything except school work.”

She chuckled lightly, taking care not to blow me over with her breath. “About time I found someone with an actual sense of humor. You and I are going to get along real well.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” I asked her.

Closing her eyes, Jenny took a slow breath that, while gentle, still stirred my clothes. “I’m getting ahead of myself. We should probably talk first. I can only imagine how this must all look to you. Would you care to take a walk with me?”

“Do I have a choice?” I asked her in a low voice.

“Of course you do.” Jenny replied, giving me another friendly smile.

“What if I were to say no?”

She tilted her head to the side. “Then I’d ask if there was anything I could do to convince you to trust me, after putting you down of course.”

I eyed her and said nothing. This entire scenario has been fucking nuts from start to finish, that I cannot stress enough. However, as weird as it might sound to the average sane human being, I really wanted to see where this would go. This was a literal fantasy come to life for me, and I wanted to explore all of it. However, since this was real life (at least as far as I can tell) that means I’m playing for keeps. There’s no hitting the backspace on my death and undoing it. I needed to be able to trust her.

“How would you convince me to stay?” I asked her.

Her smile deepened. By God it looked so genuine. “Ask me anything you want and I’ll answer it. You’ve probably got a million questions for me as it is, and they’re all free range. So shoot.”

“And you’ll be entirely honest with me?” I challenged.

She nodded. “I swear, I’ll hold nothing back.”

I paused for a moment and merely gazed at her. “How do you see yourself as a person?”

That got her attention as the smile slid from her face. “What do you mean?”

“How do you see yourself as a person?” I repeated, crossing my arms and waiting.

“That’s your first question!” she exclaimed.

I nodded.

The giantess turned her head to the side to exhale without launching me off of her hand. “You don’t pull your punches, do you?”

“You trapped me in school and threw lockers at me,” I shot back. “I’d say we’re passed going easy on each other.”

The 200 ft tall athlete suddenly turned a little sheepish. “Fair enough.”

She became silent as she mulled over her answer. I could tell she was taking this seriously. Perhaps she knew what was on the line. This was the make-or-break question. Finally she looked down on me and spoke in a soft tone.

“I don’t like to talk about how I see myself as a person.” she admitted. “I know everyone in school assumes I’m this ultra perfect star that can do no wrong. The truth is though that I can, and have done, a lot of wrong. But . . . but I’m honestly trying to do better. Maybe one day I can give you a better answer than that. One that I’m actually proud of.”

Jenny stopped talking and we both stood there in silence. I allowed that silence to stretch on until it became almost oppressive to her. I could start to see her eyes almost pleading with me to give some kind of reaction. Very slowly I nodded to her.

“Alright, let’s go for a walk.”

She nodded to me in turn. “Then get comfortable. We might be at this a while.”

I did as instructed and Jenny began walking. Our school was located in the midst of a suburban area on the outskirts of the city. From the direction she was moving in we were headed for the city itself. For the moment though, we were still among the houses, which only reached her ankles and calves. Sitting in her palm, watching the scenery fly by beneath me, was just as I had always imagined it would be. Even from so high up I could notice the effects her mere footsteps had on the neighborhood. The people at her feet wobbled back and forth, yet remained as unfazed as if Jenny wasn’t there at all. Come to think of it, it reminded me of something else I hadn’t ever questioned until now.

“I assume you’re the reason our town has so many earthquakes that no one mentions.” I noted.

She grinned, looking down at me from on high. “We should start at the beginning before we get into all of that. By the way, it’s John, right? John . . . Loya?”

“So you do know me,” I said. “That’s actually the biggest surprise of the day.”

She snorted. “You don’t think much of the popular crowd, do you?”

“Well . . . I usually just try and keep as low a profile as I can manage.” I explained.

“Any reason for that?” she asked.

“Yes, but I’m here to ask you the questions, remember?”

Jenny nodded. “Well I definitely know you’re in one of my classes. I had to struggle a bit to remember your name, though, so I guess you’ve succeeded for the most part.”

Taking a deep breath, I prepared myself for the big questions. “So, do you want to tell me where you got these powers from, and what they are exactly?”

Jenny, who was taking great care not to step on anything as she walked the streets, sighed. “No matter how many times I do this, it never gets easier to explain. . . I honestly have no idea why it is I can do what I can. All I know is that when I was growing up I would get fevers more than twice as often as normal kids. Some of them would be pretty intense. I’ve been hospitalized three times I think, but there was no definitive explanation for any of it.”

She paused for a second to over step a row of houses and move to a different street. One that had almost no cars trying to drive through her feet. So far no one had actually hit her, as they all seemed to slow down or stop when they got too close. Still, no one reacted to the giant young woman at all.

“I spent a lot of my younger years inside, either reading, playing games, or daydreaming.”

I grunted. “Here I thought I was the shut in.”

“You wouldn’t be able to tell now but that was me as a kid.” she agreed. “I always like fantasy books the best. You know, knights, princesses, castles, and giant monsters. I used to have playsets where I’d act out my own story ideas. I’d have all of the characters, and when I needed a big monster I’d just pretend to be one myself.”

I nodded, feeling a little nostalgic towards my own childhood. “So when did all of that become real for you?”

“During my last stay in the hospital, when I was thirteen.” she went on. “I was suffering from the worst fever yet. I remember going in and out of consciousness most of the night, not sure if I was even alive at one point. Then, I opened my eyes and thought I was dreaming. I stood in the middle of New York City, only I was about 500 ft tall. At first it was so surreal, until I realized that I wasn’t dreaming. The screaming people, the cars crashing into my feet, the feeling of the buildings as I brushed against them. Thankfully I didn’t have the chance to actually destroy anything. Once I realized I wasn’t dreaming I panicked and immediately wished that I was normal sized again. Just like that, I was standing in the streets at regular height, everyone still panicking around me. After that I wished myself back in my hospital bed, and I was in the blink of an eye. No one wa in there, luckily. When I turned on the TV I saw the whole thing being covered on every news station.”

“. . . I don’t remember hearing of anything like that.” I told her.

“That’s because I wished with all of my might that everything I did would have been undone and no one would have remembered it.” Jenny explained. “After that I felt so worn out I passed out asleep instantly. When I woke up the next morning my fever had completely went away, and no one remembered that there had been a giantess in New York.”

“So you just . . . will things to happen and they happen? Like reality warping?” I asked.

She nodded. “Exactly like that. After that day I kept what I could do a secret, and tried to test my new powers out.”

“So what exactly can you do?”

“Almost anything.” she replied.

Even though I had mentally prepared myself for an answer like that, it was still scary to hear it said out loud. An eighteen year old girl who can do almost anything she wants? There’s an entire Twilight Zone episode expressing why that’s one of the most terrifying scenarios that can exist. In fact there’s three. My silence must have become noticeable, because she stopped walking for a minute and looked at me.

“Does that scare you?” she asked.

“Just keep talking.” I replied plainly.

“You’re scared of me, aren’t you?” she asked with a hint of sadness in her voice.

“Yes. Now keep talking. Why a giant?”

She cocked her head to the side. “What do you mean?”

“Why a giant?” I repeated. “Your first unconscious use for your powers was to become a giant. Why? If you can do almost anything you will, you could have conjured up anything while you were dreaming. Instead you were dreaming about being a giant.Why that specifically?”

“You ask good questions,” she noted in an approving tone. Jenny continued her stroll while she spoke. The city was quickly approaching. “Like I said, I always played the giant in games when I was a kid. I really liked it, and eventually I became interested in stories about them. I was always a small kid so I liked fantasizing about being huge more than being a princess. I guess that fascination just stuck with me.”

“Until it eventually became your fetish.” I guessed.

I don’t think there was another sentence I could have said that would have brought out the same reaction from her. Jenny didn’t just stumble, she almost tripped entirely. Her fingers instinctively closed in around me, which stopped me from being thrown from her hand. The ground all around her, however, heaved under the force of her steps. Cars were thrown a few feet into the air. Some landed back on all four wheels, while others flipped over onto their backs. Alarms had been set off, and dogs were going crazy in a few of the houses. The street itself had a number of cracks now running along it thanks to the power of her fumbled stomps. Jenny took a moment to regain her composure and make sure I was alright. Then, looking sheepishly around her, surveyed the damage her steps had caused. Taking a relaxing breath, she waved her hand dismissively, and all was peaceful again. Looking down from her hand I saw the neighborhood as it had been moments before her misstep. Cars were now righted and no longer blaring their alarms, dogs had stopped barking, and the cracks in the street had disappeared.

All with just a casual wave of her hand.

I gave a low whistle. “So I’m guessing that’s a yes.”

She eyed me almost disbelievingly for a moment, before she sighed. “What made you jump to that conclusion.”

“Childhood fascination that stayed with you when you hit your puberty years.” I explained. “You were having giantess dreams during one of the most traumatic moments of your young life, which was your attempt at comforting yourself. Plus, giving that you were dreaming about that while your body was developing, I can only guess your fondness for being huge transformed into something sexual. That’s how all fetishes evolve.”

She snorted. “You get all of that from Mr Strakest’s Psych class?”

I shrugged in return. “I just do a lot of thinking in my spare time. I got good at it over time.”

Jenny continued her walk. “I guess it’d be pointless to deny it at this point. Do you think I’m a freak for that or something? It’s a more common fetish than you think, you know.”

I chuckled lightly. “Trust me, I’ve got no stones to throw from my glasshouse. You’re good.”

“Do you mean that?” she asked. It made her sound younger, for some reason. Almost . . . vulnerable. A vulnerable giantess was not something I was used to, even in my own stories. I leaned backwards on my hands and looked directly into her watery blue eyes. I could see some fear in them. Fear that I was going to judge her or be disgusted by her. I recognized the look, because I had seen it in my own eyes before.

“Trust me,” I told her slowly, trying to put some weight behind my words. “I don’t judge people for things like that. If anything I’m honored you’d confide something like that with me. Your secret is safe.”

That got me another one of her smiles. I had to wonder if her powers had something to do with why they were so warm and inviting.

“I believe you. Thank you, John.” she told me.

I brushed the comment aside. “It’s nothing. So, you still like to play giant these days I can see.”

“Yeah, I guess I never did grow out of that. No pun intended.” she added.

“I remember you always being 12 ft tall, but for some reason I never thought that was out of the ordinary. Neither does anyone else. Is that your doing?” I asked.

She nodded. “I like to be big around everyone else. At first it was entertaining to see everyone act so shocked, or even panic around me. But after a while it became tiring. So I willed it that, whenever people see me, they think it’s the most normal thing in the world.”

“Unless you want to play a game with them,” I concluded. “Then you can undo that and they’ll run from you, just like you did to me.”

“Well, that’s the thing. I didn’t do that to you.” she stressed. “In fact I tried to make you think I was normal again, but it didn’t work.”

“Huh, why is that?” I asked.

“You don’t know? I was hoping you could tell me.”

I tried to recall what had happened in the library when I had literally stumbled into all of this. “All I know is that I’ve been getting dreams and headaches lately. The worst one came in the library when I tripped over you. That was the first time I realized it wasn’t normal that you were so big.”

“You don’t have any powers of your own, do you?” she asked.

I laughed. “No. Always wanted some when I was a kid. But no, no powers.”

She frowned. “Then how?”

I was about to make some kind of quip or joke about it. Then I remembered one more detail from the library before this all started. I recalled the dream I had had, and how it had inspired me to write. The dream where a giantess, whose silhouette bared a striking resemblance to Jenny’s, walked along this very neighborhood, and no one paid her any mind. I remembered how I had felt compelled to write it all down, as if it was some grand story that had demanded a storyteller to witness it. . .

I was the only one who could see through Jenny’s mind trick . . . that can’t be a coincidence.

“I think . . .” I said at last. “I think it’s my job to see all of this.”

Jenny allowed that to process for a moment. Finally she held me up to her face so that we were more or less at eye level. “Can I ask you some questions now?”

I nodded and she continued walking.

“As you’ve guessed, I’ve selected individuals before to see me normally so that I could play the same game with them that we played. Afterwards I would try talking with them. I’ve never had anyone to share this secret with before. Even my own sister. They always end up afraid of me, either outright or privately. So not only are you the only one to actually beat me, but you also seem completely unfazed by the fact that I’m holding you in the palm of my hand.”

“My first question told me everything I needed to know about whether or not I could trust you.” I explained.

“Still, that doesn’t somehow prepare you for interacting with a giantess. But here you are, sitting in my hand all calm, after having just outmaneuvered me through a school. Why do you think it’s your job to know about all of this? What is it that you do?” she asked.

Now it was my turn to take a deep breath. It was only fair, I suppose. She had confessed her secret. Time for me to confess mine.

“I write stories.” I told her.

“Like short stories? For fun?”

“Sometimes they’re short stories. Other times they’re longer.” I explained. “But yeah I write them for fun. I’ve got a vivid imagination, so I like to put what I dream about into words.”

“And what do you write about?” she asked.

“. . . . Giantesses.” I confessed.

Jenny stopped in her tracks and looked down on me. “Are you fucking messing with me right now?”

She didn’t exactly look angry at me, just defensive. All the same, I held my hands up in a pacifying manner. “When I was little I had the same fascination you had with giants. Once puberty hit, that fascination transfered to my attraction to women. Then it became a fetish. Hence why I could deduce it in you.”

She mulled over that for a second. “So you’re into . . .”

“Macrophilia,” I finished for her. “Yeah, I even know the name, and I’ve got a notebook to prove it. That’s why you’ll never have to worry about me judging you for it.”

I spread my arms, indicating all around me. “I’m not freaking out right now because I’ve spent the past seven years fantasizing about this very moment.”

Her defensive expression instantly morphed into one of absolute joy. “Oh my God! Are you serious? I thought I was the only one in the whole school! What- I mean, what are the odds?”

“Actually I think that might be part of the reason I broke out of your smoke screen thing.” elaborated. “Lately I’ve been having dreams about one giantess in particular. She always appears as a silhouette to me, and what she does varies. Sometimes she goes on rampages, other times she’s gentle and playful. But everytime I dream of her I’m made to feel that I have to witness what she does. Like someone needs to be there to record everything and I’m the one chosen to do it. . . .”

I shook my head. “I can’t explain why, though.”

Jenny said nothing as we approached the city limits. The city started off with smaller buildings, that gradually rose in height as one travelled deeper within. These first buildings were level with Jenny’s calves. A few short miles down the road were skyscrapers that dwarfed her in scale. As the giantess traversed from off road to the city streets, I noticed cars beginning to turn off of Jefferson Avenue, the very street she seemed to be aiming for as her entrance.

“Is that your doing?” I asked, pointing at the cars clearing away.

“Yup,” she gleefully confirmed. “When I don’t feel like crushing anything at least.”

I quirked an eyebrow. “You crush things? As in, you go on rampages.”

She winked at me. “Uh-huh, when I’m feeling playful. Don’t worry, I fix everything.”

“What about the people?” I asked.

“I never hurt anyone.” she assured me. “No one’s even ever died. I just will it so that everyone is indestructible. That way I can destroy as much as I want, and when I restore everything, all of the people come out without a scratch.”

She raised an eyebrow. “You didn’t really think I’d go around having fun if I was hurting or killing people, do you? I’m a kid at heart, not a murderer.”

“I believe you.” was all I said, and I meant it. Looking at Jenny, her cheery disposition, and her excitement as she got to talk about being a giantess, she looked exactly like a kid.

We made our way deeper into the city, eventually coming to a particular skyscraper that was entirely glass windows. In the early afternoon sun the entire side of the building became a gigantic mirror. Jenny stopped right in front of it, close enough for me to notice individual men and women through a few windows. Most glanced over at us but never a once thought to give us a second look. To them we were about as ordinary as pigeons. I allowed my gaze to drift back a bit so that I was seeing the windows as a mirror again. Jenny was taking a second to fix her hair while holding me up at level with her chest. For the first time in my life I could actually appreciate the sight of me sitting in the hand of a real giantess. My wildest dream had actually, actually come true! I had to be the single luckiest guy on the face of the planet.

“What do you think?” she asked.

“I think you look great.” I replied.

She laughed. “Thank you! But what I meant was, what do you think of all of this?”

Now that was a good question. “I think . . .” I began. “. . . . I think I’d like to know what’s next. Where do we go from here?”

She nodded as if that had been on her mind as well. “Well, normally I’d erase your memory and allow things to go back to normal, but that doesn’t seem to work on you. Plus, I don’t really want to do that this time.”

Jenny gently cupped me in hands softer than the clouds above us. She wore a thoughtful look on her face, but in her eyes I saw hope. “You’re the first person that I feel has really understood me. We share the same fantasies, and you don’t look at me like I’m a monster or something, like all of the others I’ve tried to tell my secret to. And . . .”

“. . . And?” I asked.

Her smile returned, but it has a melancholy edge to it. “And I’ve grown kind of lonely these past few years.”

“Jenny Delhaze? Lonely?” I repeated in open astonishment.

She rolled her eyes. “Forget the popular caricature of me you thought you knew from school, alright? I’ve tried telling others about this, but they’ve never understood, and I had to make them forget. None of my friends know me, the real me. You’re the first one to accept me like this. So I’d like to be friends with you, John.”

At first, hearing her say that out loud was incredible. Jenny Delhaze, the most popular girl in school, and a living giantess, want to be my friend. My euphoria was short lived, though. My expression at once became more serious.

“Trust me, that’s not something you want.” I said in a low tone. “Not with me, at least.”

She frowned. “And why not?”

I looked away and said nothing.

“Is . . . is this too much?” she asked. “Are you really scared of me?”

“No,” I expressed in a tone that bespoke of zero doubt.

“Then why don’t you want to be friends?” she asked, her voice had grown soft.

“Because you seem like a good person.” was my answer.

She cocked her head to the side. “I don’t understand.”

I nodded. “You’re not supposed to.”

I had meant for the remark to deter her. Rather it only seemed to strengthen her resolve. “Well either you give me an answer or I refuse to accept your decision.”

I cast her a skeptical look. “How do you plan to refuse my refusal of friendship?”

At once her smile became something mischievous, which was equal parts cute and horrifying. “Oh I don’t know. Maybe I’ll shrink you everyday at school and carrying you around with me to all of my classes. I’ll introduce you to all of the students as my best friend and favorite action figure. Maybe I’ll give you a costume to wear for each day. Maybe it’ll be a Barbie outfit. You could be like my little Ken doll. And the whole school will know that I take my friend everywhere I go and do everything together with him. Perhaps I’ll even call up an assembly for the announcement. What do you think?”

I sighed. “I think you just went from good person to literally Hitler in twenty seconds.”

“Awwww,” she cooed. “Someone may need a time out.”

“You’ve made your point.” I told her.

She dropped the puppy face and took on more of a smug demeanor. “So then, how about it? Are you going to tell me your reason?”

I hesitated for a second, before looking up at her earnestly. “What happens once I befriend the most powerful human being on the planet?”

“Whatever we want to happen.” she said. “So long as it doesn’t hurt anyone, we can do anything. Plus, you get to participate in more of my games.”

“You have more games?” I asked, standing to my feet.

“I play games everyday.” she clarified. “You just don’t remember. A clever boy like yourself is guaranteed to have loads of fun with them too.”

I shook my head and sighed. Sticking my hands in my pockets, I looked down at the surface of her palm, walking a bit to stretch my legs. After a short while I looked back up at her with a slight smile of my own. “One of us is going to come to regret this decision.”

She grinned. “So what do you say?”


 

End Notes:

let me know what you think, and thanks for reading. Adventures to come

I Signed Up For This . . . by Darien Fawkes
Author's Notes:

Starting off small (pun intended)

 

 

 

I had no idea what to expect from school after that day. Hell, I wasn’t even sure if I’d ever be able to sleep again afterwards. In the span of an hour I had broken out of the illusion of a reality warper, outmaneuvered her twelve foot frame through a high school, sat in her giantess palm as we walked through a city, and then befriended her.

And that was just a Tuesday!

What the hell was a Wednesday supposed to be like?

Despite all of the excitement of the day I managed to actually get some sleep. I woke up early the next morning feeling . . . apprehensive. Things had just changed for me in a literal big way. I had no clue what to expect from any of it, so I decided I’d ultimately just carry on as I always had. After all, I wasn’t the giant, so there was no reason I couldn’t keep my head down as always. My routine went on as it always did. Wash up, get dressed, make breakfast, pack lunch, brush teeth, hit the bus, and head to school. I kept my head down as I made my way to my locker just as I always did. I arrived without any unwanted encounter, fortunately. Despite the looming presence I felt behind me, I just carried on as I always had, gathering the books I’d need for the next few periods.

“If you’re trying to be stealthy you need to work on it.” I said out loud.

“If I was trying to be stealthy you’d never know I was here.” Jenny countered.

“Touche,” I admitted, turning around.

Jenny was dressed in a black top, red jacket made of some kind of kashmir-like material, blue jeans, and brown boots that reached almost to her knees. She was as tall as ever, all 12 ft of her, and looked to be brimming with excitement. I nodded to her in greeting.

“Is 12 ft just your default height?” I asked. “How much milk did you have to chug to achieve that?”

“I told you, I like being huge around everyone else. I almost didn’t see you, though, even from up here.” she told me. “You always look like you’re hiding from the cops?”

“Force of habit,” I explained a little bashfully.

She quirked an eyebrow but said nothing.

“What?” I asked.

“Nothing, I just- . . . Nothing.” she amended. “So how’ve you been since yesterday. You know, processing everything.”

I let a small grin slip through. “It’s been weird, especially on my imagination. Mostly I’ve had to accept that my world just got a hell of a lot bigger. Thing is, I have no idea by how much.”

Jenny mirrored my grin. “Eager to find out?”

“Like you wouldn’t believe.” was my answer.

That made her laugh out loud. I looked around the hallway and, for the first time, noticed that others were watching us. In fact, they looked to be muttering amongst themselves while they watched. For the first time in a long time I had a lot of attention on me, and it wasn’t comfortable at all. Jenny followed my gaze and picked up on what I was observing as well. Soon as she looked around the hall, though, everyone averted their gaze, pretending as though they hadn’t been studying us like zoo animals.

“Was I that loud?” she asked.

I shook my head. “Just not used to the star of the show hanging out with a background extra.”

The amazon groaned. “Are you ever going to let this go? Popularity means nothing.”

“Not to you or me,” I clarified. “The rest of the school disagrees, though.”

Looking around at the students, and noticing how some of them were still occasionally glancing at us, she gave a huff. “I’d try and will them to see things another way, but I think that’s beyond even me.”

“The evils of high school can’t be destroyed.” I agreed.

“Well they’ll have to get used to it then.” she said, her smile returning. “So what classes do you normally have today?”

I shrugged as we began walking towards my first one. “Literature and Composition, Pre-Calculus, strength training, study hall, and chemistry.”

She blew out a breath. “Full day. But at least I’ll definitely see you for strength training. Usually I don’t have many people I can talk to in that class.”

“I’ve seen you talking to a few before,” I noted.

The amazon rolled her eyes to the clouds. “Yeah, all the jocks that like to watch me sweat and heave up close, thinking they can flex around me.”

“Probably seems a little cute when they’re eye level with your waist, and you can bench press twice their body weight.” I guessed.

She giggled. “You noticed that?”

“Didn’t think it was out of the ordinary till yesterday, when I remembered you had to lighten the bar enough for a linebacker to lift it.” I reminded her. “Plus balling up a locker and kicking a door down tipped me off that you might lift, bro.”

She cast me a side glance from upon high. “What about you? You claim you don’t get out much, but out of all of the different gym classes you could have picked, you chose strength training?”

“I don’t have to play on a team in a weight room, and can work at my own level and pace.” I explained to her.

“And you seemed pretty quick on your feet during our little game the other day.” she continued.

I smiled a little as my tone of voice dropped. “I’ve been running away from things my whole life.”

She nodded and said nothing. However, when I looked over at her, Jenny was studying me with those sharp eyes of hers again.

“I’ve been meaning to ask.” trying to take her mind off of my past. “Have I interacted with you before during one of your games?”

She took a second to ponder that. “I don’t think so. I mean, I don’t remember everything that’s happened every time I’ve done something in the school, but I’d definitely remember interacting with someone like you. A clever boy who keeps his head while a giantess is chasing him? Now that’s someone I’d remember.”

I chuckled lightly. “Please lower your expectations of me, I’m not an action hero. I’m just here to observe, and not die if possible.”

“I’ll try and take that into consideration.” she replied in a not at all sincere manner.

The first two classes of the day went by as they always did, like slowly pulling off a band aid. I don’t believe I even attempted to stay awake for literature, and pre-calculus was just painful. The benefit of having strength training immediately afterwards was that it allowed me the chance to wake up from those classes, only to go right back to sleep during study hall. Plus, it was my chance to see Monica again. Granted we don’t actually talk but . . . well, . . . I was working on it . . .

Heading first to the locker room, I retrieved and changed into my gym uniform. They were standard T-shirts and fabric shorts that reached down to the knees, save for the girls whose shorts were considerably shorter than ours. Both of these were styled with our school colors of blue and white, and bore our leopard mascot. Most of the guys in the locker room liked to hang out a bit and chat, whereas I got in and out as quickly as I could. The class as a whole met in the weight room. I stood off to the side and waited until everyone else arrived to join me. For whatever reason, Jenny was taking her time, allowing the teacher the chance to arrive before her. Ms Jointer, our gym teacher, was an athletic woman in her mid thirties, with dirty blonde hair that was always ponytailed, Hawaiian-tan complection, and medium height. She was always pleasant enough, rarely overbearing in regards to how hard students push themselves, and generally ran a good class.

“Alright everybody,” she announced to the assembled class. “You know the drill, so line up and let’s get started.”

We arranged ourselves into three lines of six, with each student standing shoulder to shoulder, for our stretches. Every class began with numerous stretches in preparation for whatever workout was on the student’s personal routine. It took about ten minutes for us to finish. Once we did, however, is when everything changed. One second the class is standing up from their last stretch, ready to begin our workout. The next second, everyone is standing on the floor of the weight room at a height of only one centimeter.

That’s when Jenny strode into the room.

Strode might have been putting it mildly. Scratch that, it was definitely putting it mildly. Jenny didn’t stride into the room, she freaking stomped. Still standing at 12 ft tall, her size 21 feet rocked the ground beneath us like a moving ship. When she entered the room the first thing I saw were her battleship size sneakers treading their way towards me. My gaze travelling upwards, I took in the sight of her skyscraper like legs, bare and smooth as the finest glass. She wore standard gym class shorts, however her shirt, which ended well above her stomach, was definitely not up to the school dress code, and exposed her well toned abdominals. Truthfully I think the shirt should have only revealed half of her stomach, but her planetary breasts prevented it from reaching any further than the top of her abs. Her hair, rather than be done up in a ponytail as was normal for gym class, hung freely behind her. All in all she looked every inch the goddess that her powers bespoke her to be. It was truly awe inspiring.

The rest of the class had trouble agreeing. I felt sorry for them. Not only did I have the benefit of knowing about Jenny’s powers first hand, I also had a good several years of fantasizing scenarios like this. Now that I knew being shrunken was possible, I barely batted an eye when it happened. Everyone else, though, screamed at the top of their lungs. Some tried to flee, others clutched at each other for comfort, a few even dropped to their knees in despair. Ms Jointer, showing an impressive amount of wits despite her obvious horror at the situation, blew frantically on her whistle, trying to catch Jenny’s attention. It wasn’t necessary, as Jenny’s eye had already locked firmly on us. Stopping just in front of us, she gave one last STOMP with each foot, bringing everyone else to a crashing halt. Those that had been trying to run literally crashed.

“Morning everyone!” she cheerily announced to us. “Sorry for the scare. I’d just been getting a little bored with the monotonous routine and thought I’d shake things up a bit. Literally, I suppose.”

She paused for a second to perform a few stretches, giving us mortals an unparalleled view of her titanic body in detail.

“I hope you all had the chance to limber up, because you’re going to need to be as loose as possible.” she continued.

Though everyone had stopped running in order to listen to her, most of the class was still in somewhat of a panic. I actually felt cool being the only one not losing my mind in the face of overwhelming power and beauty. I guess Jenny is a miracle worker after all.

Trying to regain some modicum of control over the class, Ms Jointer blew on her whistle a few more times and waved her arms, trying to gain Jenny’s attention.

“Jenny! Did you do this to us? Please! If you did, you need to reverse whatever this is!” she pleaded.

“Well . . .” she began, turning her head to the side as she considered her answer. “The short answer is yes. Unfortunately that’s the only answer you’re getting. Don’t worry, though, I’ll reverse it, after everyone’s gotten their workout in.”

The mutterings of the class around me grew frantic as everyone scrambled to decipher exactly what she meant. I continued to stand in place, slightly apart from the majority of the crowd, and observe. It was all so unbelievable. Like being the referee in the world’s most intense boxing match. You have the best seat in the house, but you don’t have to worry about any of the action actually touching you . . . At least, I hoped that would be the case.

Jenny gave the crowd one last look over to make sure everyone was present and watching her. Her gaze lingered on me an extra second, with her favoring me with a wink. I answered it with a smirk that I wasn’t entirely sure that she could see. Then, with slow, deliberate movements, Jenny lowered herself down into a seating position, with her back against the wall, and her legs stretched forward and crossed at the ankle. The action, as normal as it must have seemed to her, was incredible to us shrunken humans. It was like watching a landscape rearrange itself. I heard the frantic whispers of the class come to a halt as they beheld the same spectacle I had described. Ms Jointer, to her credit, continued to try and reason with the giantess.

“Jenny, please!” she begged, while trying to sound as in control as possible. “Whatever this is, I promise you won’t be punished in any way. Just please, change us back, or get help for us- AAAAHHHHH!”

Her desperate pleads turned into violent screams as Jenny reached a hand out towards the gym teacher. The eighteen year old goddess pinched the thirty something year old gym teacher between two mighty fingers, and brought her up to eye level. As gently as she could, Jenny put a finger to her lips.

“Shhhhhhhh,” she cooed. “Don’t worry Ms Jointer, I’m not going to hurt you. You’re one of my favorite teachers, after all. In fact, I’m going to need your help. While the class goes through their workout, they’re going to need you.”

Moving her arm carefully, Jenny deposited the gym teacher on her shorts, literally above her crotch. At least several questions were now being raised within my mind, but I decided to keep them to myself. More than anything, I wanted to see how things would play out. Jenny switched her attention back to the rest of the class.

“Hey everyone,” she greeted us. “So this class is going to be run by me for today. Don’t worry, you’ll only have one workout to complete. I’ll be kicking back and chilling here, while you guys get to climb all over me.”

She gave us all another wink, this one infinitely more cheeky. “You heard right, you guys get to climb my body. But before you boys, and some maybe some of you girls, get too excited, there’s an objective. No random exploration, as you may have been praying for. You have to reach the top of my head, and you have to do it before the end of the class period. Think you can manage that?”

Some of the students began to protest loudly, while others remained silent. Others appeared as it they were going to pass out at that very second. Jenny answered their jeers with a shrug.

“Well, I should clarify that you don’t have much of a choice. Ms Jointer will be here to cheer you all on and encourage you.” the giantess explained. “Now I’d get to it if I were you. Feel free to take any route you want to get to the top of my head, just as long as you make it. Try not to fall too.”

She gave me one last direct look, perhaps to stress how no one would actually be hurt during this game? Either way, it was certainly an interesting first game. Not sure if it was a step up from the last one, where I was chased through the entire school, but it definitely had an appeal to it. It seemed as though some of the students shared my sentiments, as they began making their way over to her gargantuan body. Some approached her socks and shoes, beginning their assent from those points. Others headed towards her shorts, cutting out the middleman and beginning their climb from the base of the mountain itself. Whatever path they chose, Jenny seemed to be enjoying herself immensely. She watched each student, no matter their position, as they grabbed hold of her clothing, and began the long haul up her body. Some of them must have tickled her, as she let out occasional giggles. I, on the other hand, casually walked over towards her legs, strolling alongside the length of them. A part of me wanted to participate in the challenge, while another part wanted to see what happened if I refused.

“What are you doing!” came a sharp, hushed voice behind me.

I turned around to see Monica Williams standing behind me, glancing nervously up at Jenny. She looked as lovely as ever, despite the obvious fear etched onto her features. Today she wore light makeup on her face, which seemed to enhance her appearance in a more natural way. I was beginning to wonder if there was ever a situation that wouldn’t make her look good.

“Just . . . just watching,” I answered, unsure as to how to explain myself.

“You need to get moving,” she implored me in a whispered voice. “She might crush us if we don’t play along.”

“Do you believe that?” I asked.

Monica cast another concerned glance up at the giantess. “I don’t know what to believe at this point. None of this makes any sense! But we have to do what she says, or she could . . . she could hurt us.”

I slowly nodded. “How would you like a boost then?”

Turning her attention back to me, Monica gave me a quick glance over. “I appreciate it, but I’d need a ladder to get up to the top of her leg. We should start climbing from her pants.”

I shook my head with a small smile, trying hard to keep my wits while talking to my biggest crush. “Not like that. But I’m going to need your help.”

“To do what,” she asked.

“Get us both up there,” I replied. “Are you a good actress?”

Monica’s face suddenly turned quizzical. “Why?”

“Come on Karen, it’s not that much of a climb,” came Jenny’s all encompassing voice, as she encouraged a classmate to continue trying.

“I need you to act sick. Really sick,” I explained to Monica. “Also, I . . . . This is going to sound weird but . . . I need you to rub your lips on my hand . . .”

Monica’s tone immediately went as skeptical as her features. “Come again?”

My face was probably a little red, but I did my best to keep it under control. I gently grasped her shoulders and forced myself to maintain eye contact. “Listen, if this works, we’ll be more than halfway to her head. But I need you to trust me. I know Jenny. I wouldn’t suggest this if I didn’t think this would work, or if she would hurt us. Now, do you trust me?”

Monica paused for a few breathless seconds, her eyes taking in my expression, attempting to verify if I was being truthful with her. Eventually she nodded. My face going even redder, I held out my right hand.

“Just smear your lipstick over my fingers, that’s all.” I swore.

She did as she was told, and covered my fingers with the rose petal red lipstick she had been wearing. When she was done, I rubbed my hands together, until the scarlet makeup had thoroughly stained my hands.

“Hey, this isn’t sightseeing time, Phil,” Jenny announced. “Get climbing.”

“Now drop to your knees and act like you’re sick to your stomach.” I instructed in a low tone of voice. “When I tell you now, you jump for her body and you climb like hell.”

“What are you planning?” Monica asked, getting into position.

“Something stupid,” I admitted.

“I . . .” she sighed. “I hope this works. I’m trusting you, John.”

My eyebrows nearly climbed to my hairline after hearing that. Monica Williams knew me? Holy-

“Jenny!” I called out. “Jenny!”

The amazonian cheerleader turned towards us. I knelt beside Monica, my hands held out, palms upwards, in front of me. Monica knelt on the ground, clutching as her stomach, and pretending to be in great pain. Jenny leaned in closer to gage a better look at us, and I held my hands out for her to see.

“She’s spitting up blood!” I yelled. “I think she’s having some kind of panic attack but I don’t know! Do- . . . Can you tell what’s wrong with her? Is there something I can do?”

At once my giant friend’s features went from amused to concerned. “What happened?” she asked.

“I don’t know! I need you to look at her.” I implored.

Jenny nodded. “Climb on.”

She slowly lowered her palm to the ground in front of us, eliciting protests from those that were currently scaling her clothes.

“Keep your head down,” I muttered to Monica, as I lead her over to the massive hand. “When I say now, you run towards her body and you jump as hard as you can.”

“Ok,” she whispered, starting to catch on.

We climbed aboard the fleshy platform and allowed it to carry us skyward towards the goddess’s face. Jenny leaned it closer to better examine the red on my hands, and her sick passenger. Her hand stopped its assent just above her mountainous breasts.

“Monica, are you ok?” she asked.

“. . . . now,” I whispered into her ear.

Suddenly standing to her feet, Monica and I took off at a dead sprint towards the edge of Jenny’s hand. Without stopping to consider if this was a good plan or not, I lead the two of us to the edge of her palm, where we promptly leapt with all of the strength in our legs, towards her chest. Though the drop looked serious, her glorious breasts were large enough to make the greatest air bags I had ever had the pleasure of landing on. Emphasis on pleasure.

Jenny let out a startled cry as she watched us rocket off her hand. It took a few seconds before her brain registered that we were now on her chest. At once, Monica and I began running up hill, aiming for her left shoulder. We kept on climbing, even after an ominous shadow began to descend on our miniscule forms.

“Keep going!” I roared.

Suddenly two fingers as thick as tree trunks pinched my body between each other, and lifted me from the cotton surface I had been scaling up. I stopped just in front of Jenny’s face, and the smile she wore was horrifying.

“Oh, oh boy,” she exclaimed. “I can’t even be mad. That took some balls. Hell, I’m even tempted to let you get away with it.”

Very slowly, Jenny brought me closer to her face. “So I think I’ll let you keep the progress you made. Instead, I’ll just change the rules for you.”

Never in my life have I been more confused, and more terrified than this moment . . . except for maybe yesterday. I have a sinking feeling that this is going to become a pattern.

“What are yo- AH!”

I yelled as the fingers that held me suddenly disappeared, leaving me to fall freely through the open air. Looking down, I saw that directly beneath of me was the valley of Jenny Delhaze’s unspeakable cleavage. I landed flat against the flesh of her left tit, jarred to my wits, but unhurt for the most part. Before I could collect myself, or even groan, I began to slide towards the crevice that separated her magnificent boobs. Becoming caught in between the two of them, I stopped my downwards slope, allowing myself a chance to breathe. I at once felt the entire world around me shake like a bounce house during an earthquake as Jenny laughed. I looked up to see her immaculate face smiling down on me as she held her shirt collar open.

“Aw, you tickle so nicely.” she said. “While the rest of the class should continue trying to reach my head, your new job is to reach my feet. I’m afraid you’ll have to travel downwards. Don’t worry, this is all consensual. Just remember, you owe me one for this.”

The giantess allowed her collar to fall back over her chest, covering her boobs and leaving me immersed in shadows. I took a few deep breaths as the situation caught up with me. Yesterday before lunch I was just a relatively normal guy, living an uneventful life. Now, I was buried in the cleavage of the prettiest girl in my high school. The atmosphere around me smelt of body wash and the tiniest traces of sweat. In the background I could hear Jenny continue to give encouragement to the classmates that were still climbing her clothes. Beneath that I could feel, more than hear, the steady rhythmic pulse of her heart, sending vibrations through my body while I remained in intimate contact with Jenny’s breasts. So now I had a new mission, I have to burrow my way downwards. When this is all over I’ll either need therapy, or a platform from which to tell the entire school this story.

Using my arms and legs to army crawl, I headed closer towards her torso. Here, the pressure between her boobs was considerably lighter, allowing me to crawl downwards. It was a hell of an experience, diving deeper into the canyon of her tits, allowing myself to become more encompassed by her fleshy pillows, until I was legitimately buried. Her skin was just so soft, and coated with small traces of perspiration, which helped me travel easier. I found myself rubbing my cheeks against the walls of my prison, savoring the skin on skin contact. The more progress I seemed to make, the more her heart rate elevated. Unable to resist at some point, I began to place gentle kisses on her skin every time I inched forward. Jenny told me that she strictly only wanted a friendship, and truth be told I had a crush on Monica over her, but I couldn’t help it. This was one of my wildest dreams come true. So I allowed myself to experience it all, feel it all, as much as I could, while I crawled between her heavenly boobs. The warmth that surrounded my body became comforting, arousing even. As I began to sweat, so did she. All the while, I kept on kissing, trying to give her some kind of sensation. I think she felt it, because her chest began expanding and contracting faster, indicating quicker breaths. I felt accomplished, not from the progress I was making, but because I was pleasing my giantess friend.

Eventually I felt my arm breach the limit of her bosom, with nothing but the open air beneath me. Now came the tricky part. Jenny was reclining against one of the walls, so I had to position myself correctly. With one great heave, I pushed myself free of her breasts, and fell towards her incredibly toned stomach. Because of her sitting position, her stomach was curved inwards, so I had to aim for the top of said curve. I hit it just right, and my fall turned into a slide down her smooth tummy. From high above I heard her giggle, causing my slide to wobble not a little bit. At one point her hand came down and brushed at her skin. She never hit me, as I don’t think she intended to. Rather I only saw the shadow of her impressive paw fall on top of me, only to touch down behind where I had just been, for added suspense. The border between her stomach and pants quickly came upon me, and I crashed into a gentle halt against the fabric at her waist. Picking myself up and climbing onto her pants, I found Ms Jointer rushing over to help me to my feet.

“You ok Loya?” she asked, her voice still sounding shaken from everything.

“Yeah,” I answered. “I think the hard part’s over with.”

“I’m proud of you,” she expressed, patting me on the shoulder. “You’re taking this all in stride. That’s pretty good.”

I shrugged. “You get used to it once she throws lockers at you all over the school.”

The look Ms Jointer spared me went a few degrees beyond confused. I couldn’t blame her.

“You wouldn’t know anything about that, though.” I told her. “Then again, maybe you would. You wouldn’t remember well enough to chime in, of course. But I suppose it still counts.”

“What are you-” she began.

“I’d promise to explain this all later, but I won’t have to keep it,” I interrupted. “So rather than waste time on that, I’ll finish the last bit of my race. Make sure no one else falls.”

With that, I took off down the highway that was Jenny’s right leg. If there’s one thing I enjoy, it’s confusing people and running away. Same method I used to survive more than half of my encounters with bullies over the years. Jenny’s legs must have stretched out for half a mile, with her feet at the end in plain view. I didn’t want to spare a second as I sprinted for them as fast as my legs would allow. The incredible muscles of her thighs felt as solid as concrete beneath my shoes, demonstrating how she wouldn’t have needed to shrink us to demonstrate physical superiority. As I progressed over the surface of her thigh, I felt the landscape shift beneath me again. Gently but gradually, her legs began to bend at the knee, and the incline of my track rose significantly. After only thirty seconds my breaths were becoming labored, and I could no longer sprint outright. Steps became harder as I was lifted into the sky. The most difficult part of all of this, however, was keeping my eyes locked firmly on her sneaker. If I averted my gaze even an inch to the right or left, I would have seen how high I was, and probably would have frozen in fear. I was less than fifty feet from her knee when I was forced to crawl on my hands and knees. I practically had to sprint like a jungle cat to reach it before I slid backwards all the way to her crotch again. Of course, there are worse places I could have ended up on her body, and few better.

Mounting the ridge of her knee, I hauled my exhausted body onto the flat surface, and rested. Every muscle in my body felt like molten lead. Fresh breath was the only relief in that moment, and I drunk greedily of the bounty around me. Turning my head to the side, I had a full view of Jenny and the black dots scaling her body. Most of the students were still attempting to surpass her shirt, with a few beyond the height of her boobs. At least one was clinging onto her nipple, attempting to either keep climbing, or feel as much as they could. Some were resting on her shoulders, with one climbing her hair like a gym class rope. That one had to be Monica. She was the only one with that kind of a lead. Each student only served to emphasize how unbelievably giant Jenny was compared to the rest of us. It was like watching specks of lint climb the Statue of Liberty. Jenny watched everyone who was making progress, encouraging each student individually. Then, with a coy look in her eye, she shifted that gaze over to me and extended the rest of her leg into the air. Suddenly the incline I had to surmount doubled in length, and the ground beneath me buckled with her movements. I had to crawl a few feet passed her knee to keep from falling back down and losing all of my progress. She’d been expecting that, though, and I had played right into her hand. At once she dropped her calf back down, and suddenly my upwards slope transformed into a downwards drop. Gravity took over and I was sliding down with ever increasing speed. The edge of her socks were in front of me before I knew it, and I hit them like a speed bump. For a few seconds my body flew into the air, only to come crashing down on the soft, rope like laces of her shoe. Life spun around me at fifty miles an hour for a good few minutes. All the while Jenny’s laughter echoed in the distance.

“Gold medal routine in my book,” she commended. “I’d say you earned a break, while the rest of the class finishes their own workout.”

With the last ounce of my energy, I raised my hand weakly in a thumbs up, before my strength failed, and gravity pinned me to my friend’s sneaker for a while.

 

 

 

End Notes:

The first scenario of many. They'll get more creative as time goes on. For now I thought I'd start simple. Comment and let me know if you like the quality. Thanks for reading

Where's This Story Going? Literally by Darien Fawkes

 

I spent the rest of the class reclining against Jenny’s shoelaces, watching her from afar. I could vaguely make out the speck-like shape of Ms Jointer on her crotch. The rest of the students had completely disappeared from my sight, but Jenny’s encouragement continued. By the time class was about to end, most of the students had surpassed her chest, while some had actually reached her head. Feeling satisfied with everyone’s progress, Jenny returned the class to normal size, and changed their memory, leaving them to all believe that they had spent the class completing their normal workout routines. Ms Jointer congratulated us for our hard work, and I listened to Jenny subtly choke down her own laughter. I cast her a side glance, which she returned, her smile never breaking. Before I could stop it, a smile forced its way into my features. Despite the weariness in my body, I felt like I had had the time of my life.

“Well that was fun,” Jenny announced as we walked out of the weight room.

“Was it?” I asked. “I don’t remember. I think I blacked out a few times.”

She giggled. “Probably, but you did really well. You almost made it to my hair. I probably wouldn’t have been able to catch you in there if you had.”

I chuckled, a little skeptical. “Whatever you say Melisande.”

“Who?” she asked.

I waved a dismissive hand. “Just a story.”

She nodded. “Anyway, I was thinking we could sit together at lunch.”

“I won’t be there,” I told her.

Jenny paused, looking over at me as we walked. “What do you mean?”

“I won’t be at lunch,” I clarified.

“Where will you be?” she asked.

I nodded. “That’s a good question.”

The look of suspicion she cast was probably meant to squeeze some kind of answer from me. I doubled down on my poker face, giving nothing away, as we continued to walk through the hall.

“Ok, well what are you doing after school?” she asked.

“Heading straight home. I’ve got a lot of work to get started on.” I answered.

“I could give you a ride.” she suggested.

“Appreciate it, but I’ve already got that covered.” I assured her.

Jenny stopped walking just outside of the boys locker room and looked down at me. “Are you ok, John?”

I looked back up at her, legitimately confused. “Yeah, why?”

“Nothing, I-” she shook her head. “I’m not sure. Nothing, I guess.”

I nodded. “See you around then, Jenny.”

“See you around,” she responded in a distracted tone.

You can only imagine how horribly dull the rest of the day was in comparison. I carried on with my normal routine from there, eating lunch by myself, and doing my best to pay attention in class. That was far more difficult than normal as I had dozens of daydreams I wanted to ponder. These fantasies persisted after the day had ended and I was walking home. My dad had gone to work not long after I had left for school, and wouldn’t be back till sometime after dinner. With the house to myself, and plenty of time to get my homework done, I decided I needed to tell someone how I’d spent the day. So, pulling out my phone, I searched through my sparse list of contacts until I found the name Rage. Dialing him up, I was greeted by the all too familiar message of his answering machine.

“Hey man, you’ll never believe what’s been going on with me lately. I’ve actually managed to uh. . . befriend a girl. A pretty girl.” I recounted. “And before you start, don’t, it’s not like that. We’re just friends. . . . But apparently she enjoys my company, which is a new feeling for me. Still don’t know how you managed that, but I guess it isn’t impossible after all. . . Anyway, she’s really fun to be around, you’d like her. Just, don’t call back giving me any more of your infamous ‘advice’. Not that I wouldn’t mind hearing it. . . Hell, I’d settle for anything at this point. . . Well, that’s all I had to say. See you.”

Hanging up the phone, I sat down at my desk, and prepared to be either incredibly productive, or to procrastinate like all hell.

*************************************************************************************

I didn’t see much of Jenny the next day. She was still around, but kept her distance this time. It worried me at first, since I wasn’t sure if I had done something to upset her. She acted as though everything was normal from a distance, at least, so I carried on as usual. The day came and went as they all did. I had just gathered all of my books and was headed to the doors, my head down in thought, when I collided with someone. Stepping back in panic, fearing I had just ran into Dave, my horror only doubled when I realized that it was Monica.

“I’m sorry about that, I should have watched where I was going.” I expressed in a low tone, trying to keep my inner panic from touching my voice.

She seemed just as surprised, because she looked at me with a jarred expression for a few seconds, before she shook her head. “Oh no! Sorry, that was my fault.” she amended.

I didn’t move at first, completely off put by the look Monica was giving me. The only way I could describe it was that she wasn’t exactly sure what she was looking at when she saw me. Considering my already frantic state of mind after having just walked straight into her, my confidence was not right for talking to my crush. But before my introvert instincts could kick in and force me to retreat, she closed her eyes and gave a small shake of her head.

“Sorry about that, I just totally zoned out on you.” she apologized. “Didn’t get much sleep last night. You know, tests and everything.”

Before I could even realize what was happening my mouth had already kicked into motion. “Nothing wrong with zoning out. I recommend it over school work.”

That brought a smile to her face. A legit, freaking smile. “You make a good point. I’ll have to try that. That’s probably why you wrote the best stories in class.”

I quirked an eyebrow. “Stories?”

“We were in the same creative writing class last year.” she explained, before giving a chuckle. “You probably wouldn’t remember though. I didn’t really ever read out loud. I never thought my stuff was any good.”

At once it dawned on me. I had always remembered that she was in my creative writing class. I just never believed she was aware of me being in that class.

“No no, I remember.” I quickly responded. “You wrote that poem based off of that Aretha Franklin song. It was really insightful.”

“Oh God, you remember that?” she asked disbelievingly. “My friends had to syke me up to read that one in class.”

“Was it personal?” I asked.

She hesitated. “Sort of, yeah.”

“It sounded pretty deep so I just assumed you poured a lot into it.” I explained, trying really hard not to sound like a creep.

“Thank you,” she said.

An awkward silence held dominance over us for a few seconds before she excused herself to catch her bus. I nodded and we parted ways with her giving me one last quizzical look. My heart was left beating faster than it at any point during Jenny’s games. I just did that. I just talked to my crush, and I was chill! I need to go play the lottery because this kind of day was never going to happen to me again. I headed for the front doors, my whole body feeling ten pounds lighter than usual. I was greeted outside by the looming figure of Jenny, leaning casually against a column in front of the building. Today she wore a simple white top with long sleeves, blue jeans that ended halfway down her calves, and sneakers. Her head perked up when she saw me approach.

“Hey,” she greeted me.

“Hey,” I replied.

“Do you mind taking a walk with me?” she asked. “I wanted to talk to you about something.”

I grinned ever so slightly. “And where’s this walk going to take me today?”

Jenny at once seemed uncertain, shifting back and forth on her feet. “I mean, did you want to go somewhere? I thought you would have been more comfortable just walking through the neighborhood, at ground level.”

“Well . . . yeah, I would be more comfortable with that.” I told her truthfully. “But, I can do that with anybody. What’s the fun in that?”

Some of the tension seemed to ease from her body when I said that, bringing that radiant smile of hers back. “Then I think I’ve got something in mind. Do you trust me?”

“Yes,” I answered.

At once I was in Jenny’s hand, just as last time. The only difference was in how big she was. When Jenny and I had walked through the city, she stood at a height of about 200 ft tall. An impressive stature, but far from the tallest thing in the area. Just big enough to give a great view, without having to worry about brushing into buildings and toppling them over. This time, however, she was closer to 3,000 ft tall! The palm I was in resembled more of a baseball field than a hand. Hell, if she raised her fingers all around me, it would have become a stadium. Jenny’s form dominated her surroundings, making it impossible for me to notice anything else except her. She was unbelievable. If I had called her a goddess when I was a centimeter tall, I sure as hell meant it now that I appeared a 16th of an inch in her eyes. She told me before that she could do almost anything. I had assumed that I had a good idea of what that was. But now, now that I was being given a demonstration of just how powerful she could be, I felt truly humbled.

From on high, Jenny smiled down. “I thought you’d want as high a seat as you could for sightseeing.”

Looking around at whatever wasn’t her, I saw that we were no longer by the school. I wasn’t even sure if we were in the same state. The landscape resembled the Pacific Northwestern area of the United States. For miles all around us was moss that rose and fell with the changing topography. I smiled a bit, correcting myself. We weren’t surrounded by moss, we were in the midst of an expansive forrest. At her feet were trees, trees so small in comparison to my gigantic friend, they didn’t even appear as grass to her. Speaking of her feet, looking over the edge of her palm, which nearly caused my legs to collapse from fright, I saw that her shoes had disappeared, leaving her barefoot. No matter what size Jenny appeared as, her feet always seemed to be just a tad bigger than average. That did nothing to detract from their beauty, though. They looked smooth, pale, and finer than the richest silk. She must take good care of them.

She giggled. “Like the view?”

“It’s breathtaking,” I affirmed in a wondrous voice, before repeating my words in a louder voice.

“You don’t have to yell, I can hear you perfectly.” she explained in a sweet manner.

I nodded, noticing for the first time that her voice didn’t hit me as hard as it should of at her size. “Felt like going hippy?” I asked, referring to her lack of sneakers.

Jenny giggled again, with an added shrug. “Sometimes I like to feel the trees between my toes.”

To emphasize her point, Jenny gave her toes a wiggle, toppling full sized trees like they were matchsticks.

“I come here when I want to just walk around and feel nature beneath my soles.” she went on, taking a few booming steps forward. “Don’t worry, I fix everything as I go.”

To demonstrate this, she turned around, allowing me to see the patches of the forest where she had already tread. Instead of expansive craters and demolished trees where she had stepped, the area looked untouched.

“Even the animals are fine. I move them far out of the way.” the giantess explained, continuing her walk. “I choose this part of the country because there’s literally nothing around us for miles in any direction. Just nature. I find it peaceful.”

I was struck speechless for a moment. With all of her beauty, and popularity, and sheer power, I never would have expected to relate to Jenny on such a basic level. We both enjoy our peace and solitude.

“I can appreciate that.” I told her. “Thank you for sharing this with me.”

“You’re welcome,” she said with a smile.

“So what did you want to talk about?” I asked, taking a seat on the edge of her hand, watching the view . . . and occasionally her feet.

The walking mountain of a girl shrugged. “I just wanted to make sure that we were cool. You kind of flaked on me yesterday. I was afraid I’d done something.”

“Was it gym class?” she asked, looking down at me, the living grain of rice in her hand. “Did I go to far?”

I shook my head, even though I wasn’t sure she could tell. “No, not at all . . . Well . . .”

Jenny raised an eyebrow. “Yes?”

“I mean, it wasn’t anything you did, per say.” I quickly explained. “I just didn’t expect things to get so . . . intimate.”

“Oooooh,” she drawled, suddenly understanding. “When I let you play in my boobs.”

I could already feel the blush coming on. “Yeah, that.”

The giantess chuckled, sending out vibrations I could feel in my stomach. “I’m sorry to have to tell you this, John, but it’s a giantess fetish. That means it turns me on, and it turns you on too. If we’re going to be friends and have fun together, eventually it’s going to get kind of kinky. That doesn’t mean you have to take me to dinner or anything. Think of it like . . . I don’t know, friends with benefits. Except instead of sex, it’s real life role playing.”

I considered that for a few seconds. “I don’t know. Friends with benefits with the star athlete of the school? The most popular girls around? Who’s also a part time goddess? Doesn’t sound like my thing.”

She sighed. “I’ve always hated that word.”

“Just accept that you’re popular and move on.” I told her. “Eventually I’ll do it too.”

“Not that,” she corrected me, with a roll of her eyes.

I blinked, considering what I had said. “You mean goddess?”

“Yes, that one.” Jenny said. “That’s the last thing I want to be.”

“Why?” I asked. “You’re pretty much already one.”

“Please, you think I’ve got what it takes to be God?” she scoffed. “No matter how big I get, I’m way too small to play that role.”

What she said caught me off guard. Of all people, I never would have expected the omnipotent eighteen year old blonde to be religious. “You believe in God?”

“You don’t?” she shot back in much the same tone.

“I mean . . .” I hesitated. “Well . . . no, not really. I’ve just . . . never really seen any evidence for things like that.”

As soon as the words left my mouth, I immediately realized the flaw in my reasoning. Jenny didn’t miss it either. Rather than say anything, she brought her hand up, so that my miniscule form was level with her eyes. Wearing a not so subtle smirk on her face, the giantess quirked an eyebrow. I sighed.

“Alright, you’ve made your point.” I told her. “But then that just leads me back to my first question. If you think there’s a God, why don’t you believe you’re one?”

She modestly, if a mountain sized woman could be called modest in anything she does, shook her head. “I’m too limited to be any kind of a deity, and way too stupid.”

“You’ve never really talked about what you can’t do.” I mentioned. “I was starting to assume that you had no limits.”

But Jenny only laughed, sending more vibrations through my body. “No I have definite limits. For starters, I can’t make something out of nothing. I’d say that’s a serious requirement for being God.”

I shrugged. “Maybe. What else?”

“I couldn’t erase your memory of me,” she reminded me. “Or make it so that you didn’t question why I was so big.”

“Well yeah, but neither of us really understand that.” I admitted.

“And I can’t kill people.” she concluded.

My eyebrows shot up. “Seriously? As in, you’re physically incapable of that?”

Jenny only sighed. “No, unfortunately I’m very much capable of that. I just don’t allow anyone to die when I’m around, whether I’m being gentle or destructive. It can’t happen.”

I thought over her words, taking in her tone of voice as well. What she was telling me had implications. If you just follow the train of thought . . .

“Because you can’t bring them back.” I guessed in a low voice.

The giantess nodded. “You really are good at thinking.”

“You know this to be a fact.” I continued, which was answered by another nod. “Which means you’ve tried, and it didn't work. The only question is, who did you try it on?”

She was silent for a good minute. “When I was in middle school, I had this classmate. I don’t know if you ever heard about him, his name was Eddy Parks. He was kind of like the self-appointed class clown. Not in an annoying way, though, he was actually really funny. Made me laugh a number of times.”

I remained quiet as Jenny took a deep breath, and continued her story. “In eighth grade he was hit by a car, and died before the ambulances had time to arrive. I was devastated when I heard the news. He was a good kid.”

“I’m sorry to hear that.” I told her in a somber tone.

“It was a few months after I had gotten my powers.” she explained. “Before then, I had never told a soul, and had only been using them for fun. When I heard the news, I spent several restless nights arguing with myself if I should do anything. But I didn’t. At least, not at first. His funeral was a different story. . .”

She became silent again for a while. Eventually I spoke up. “What happened?”

“I saw him in the casket.” she told me. Though her voice remained even, I could tell there was emotion beneath the surface. Old scars that came from being exposed to death at a young age. “Just seeing this kid in there, who was always so boisterous and loud and funny, just lying there so . . . lifeless. I couldn’t take it. I tried to will him back to life.”

I grunted. “And it didn’t work . . .”

“Yeah. At first I couldn’t understand it. Took me a few years, and a lot of inner philosophy to figure it out.”

“And what did you conclude?” I asked.

“I realized that souls exist.” she elaborated. “And when they’re gone, they’re way beyond my reach. If human beings were just matter and energy, I know I could have done something for him, maybe even have brought him back. But I couldn’t, because there’s something else. Something that goes way beyond me. Something precious.”

She allowed me a moment to let that process. In the span of a few minutes my entire philosophical world had been spun like a tire in mud, and wasn’t stopping anytime soon. My thoughts started travelling towards subjects and questions that I wasn’t prepared to confront yet. So I gestured for her to continue.

“Then I tried turning the clock back.” she went on with her story. “That didn’t work either. Apparently time is beyond me as well.”

“Why are you telling me this?” I asked, my head still reeling with ideological implications.

“Because when we first spoke, I had never stressed something to you.” she explained. “I told you that I don’t kill people, and maybe you believed that or maybe you didn't. But the other day you seemed a little . . . put off by me. So I wanted to put everything on the table, John. I like to play giantess. I can’t help it, I just really enjoy it. Sometimes I get a little destructive. Sometimes I do things that seem scary. And if we’re going to be friends and play together, that’s something you’re going to have to prepare for.”

Her eyes, which had been serious from the beginning of her story, suddenly became a whole lot deeper. “But I don’t kill or hurt people. I know that I have the power to, very easily, but I don’t have the power to bring them back. If I mess up, there’s no do overs. That’s why, even when it looks like I’m going overboard, I’m taking enormous care to keep others safe. I never want to hurt anyone. Least of all you. Do you believe me?”

I took a minute to let that all soak in. When I had first walked with Jenny the other day, I had an inexplicable sense that I could trust her. Nevertheless, she wasn’t sure if I did, and this was all very serious to her. So I tried to sound serious when I answered her.

“I’m sorry about the other day. Believe me, that wasn’t fear. I mean, I felt something like that, but it wasn’t exactly fear.” I admitted. “It was closer to . . . awe. Your powers are incredible, and the way you use them, even if it’s for your own amusement, is really one of the most responsible uses I can think of. You’re not taking over the world or making people worship you or anything like that, which is what some people would do in your case.”

She blushed a little. “Well, I mean I do that stuff too, but it’s all in play. I don’t literally want to rule anything.”

“Exactly.” I pointed out. “If I seemed a little weird the other day it’s . . . well . . . I guess I’ve just . . . I don’t know. I’ve just been on my own so often that it’s weird when that’s not the case. I guess I just have to get used to having a friend.”

Jenny nodded, tears appearing on the verge of her eyelids. Tears that likely would have drowned me. Yet her voice maintained it’s steadiness and control. “I just . . . I just don’t want you to be afraid of me. I’ve always wanted someone who actually liked the whole ‘giantess’ aspect, and would have fun with me.”

“And yesterday was one of the most fun days I’ve ever had in my life.” I confessed, looking deeply into her eyes. “Even if things got a little kinkier than I was expecting for my first day.”

She chuckled. “You’re one to talk about kinks. Don’t think I haven’t noticed you sneaking peeks at my feet.”

Now my face was definitely red. “Uh . . .”

The giantess laughed, the sound shaking me to my core, as she held up her other hand. “Hey, no judgment, remember? Besides, I like them too. That’s why I put so much effort into keeping them looking pretty.”

“Well . . . you do a good job of that.” I told her.

“Thanks,” she said with a wink. “Now, answer me a question and you may be allowed an up close view of them.”

“What’s that?” I ventured to ask.

“You called me some name the other day after gym, what was it?” she asked.

I took a few seconds to remember. “Oh! Melisande.”

“That’s the one,” she confirmed. “Who’s that?”

I shrugged. “Just a story about a princess who grows.”

“Really?”

“Yeah,” I replied.

By now in our walk Jenny was coming upon a mountain, one with a flat cliff on one side of it. Though she was almost as tall as the stone monument, I noticed my perch began to descend the closer we got to it. Jenny was shrinking. The palm beneath me decreased in size until it appeared as it had when we had taken our first walk, meaning Jenny must now be about 200 ft tall. Approaching the mountain, Jenny sat down on the ground, jarring the landscape for miles all around as she reclined against the stone wall, her legs spread out and crossed at the ankle. Grasping me between two fingers, the giantess carried me all the way over towards her feet, where she gently wedged me between the big and second toe of her right foot. I sat there on the space between them, with her big toe on my right, and second toe on my left. Both of which were tall enough for me to rest my arms on. It made for a surprisingly comfortable seat, and the sent of her freshly aired feet was intoxicating. Wearing one of the biggest smiles I had ever seen on her, Jenny leaned back and adjusted herself, becoming quite comfortable in her position. Then she looked over at me, and gave her toes a gentle wiggle.

“Would you tell it to me?”

 

 

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading and commenting (oh God I've become a giantess youtuber)

It's Like I'm Really There by Darien Fawkes
Author's Notes:

This chapter explores the more "magical" aspects of Jenny's powers.

 

 

I was speechless in the moment. All my life, for as long as I’ve had a giantess fetish, this has been one of my biggest fantasies. Not so much being between the giantess’s lovely toes, but telling her a story. It was a deeply sacred fantasy, not in a sexual way, but a personal one. Telling stories was one of the few things I was good at. To be able to make good of such a useless skill, all for the amusement of a towering beauty, almost brought me to tears. What saved me from such an embarrassing display was the radiance of Jenny’s eyes. There was a light in them. Something inexplicable and other wordly, but at the same time very human. It was a light of comfort which told me that I was safe to be who I was, and do what I wanted. For just this moment, I was allowed to forget the baggage I carried with me at all times, and just be happy. Bringing my right leg up, I planted my foot on the divet between her toes that I now sat on, and rested my arm on my knee.

“Melisande is almost like a parody of fairy tale tropes, borrowing heavily from Sleeping Beauty and Rapunzel.” I explained. “For example, much like in Sleeping Beauty, fairies are to be invited to birthing parties in order to impart gifts on newly born members of royal families.”

Jenny nodded and I continued. “Well the King and Queen of one unnamed island decided that they didn’t wish to offend any fairies by neglecting to invite one. So they decided not to hold a birthing party, and instead have a christening without inviting any of them. What they didn’t count on was that this would insult all of the fairies, who all showed up at their castle, each prepared to give the princess a horrible gift. However, only one had the chance, and this fairy decided that the princess would be cursed to lose all of her golden hair, and never have it grow back.”

Jenny flinched a little. “Ouch. Hitting the child where it hurts, huh?”

I nodded in agreement. “The other fairies were lining up behind her, ready to each cast their own curses on the innocent baby.”

“Did one of them curse her to be a giant?” Jenny asked.

“They never got the chance,” I replied. “The King was a smart man, and stepped in to prevent that. He cited old traditions that said only one fairy was ever left out of a christening party, and that role fell on the fairy who had already given her gift. He reminded them how, if a fairy should break the old customs, they would be snuffed out like a candle. The fairies were trapped. Either they had to admit that this was no christening party, or give their gift and risk dying. None of them dared take the challenge, paying their respects to the King and Queen regarding their new daughter, and departed quickly.”

“But the girl’s still bald, right?”

I nodded. “Yes, but the King said that he had a wish saved up from his fairy godmother that he had never had need of before. He decided that, when the princess had grown up, she would be allowed to use it to wish for hair, or anything else she might desire instead.”

I paused for a moment to adjust myself. The space between her toes was quite cozy, but if I stayed in one position for too long I’d begin to lose circulation in some of my limbs. My movements brought forth another giggle from on high and I found myself grinning, feeling more at ease with this giantess than I had in a long time around most everyone else. Reaching behind me with my left hand, I stroked the underside of her second and third toes, eliciting more laughter. Jenny favored me with another affectionate squeeze. I went on with my tale.

“Princess Melisande grew up to make her parents proud. She was compassionate, gracious to her subjects, and beautiful beyond words. When she had turned 18 years of age, the King gave her his wish, granting anything her heart desired. Melisande wished for golden hair a yard long.”

Jenny whistled, the sound echoing over the rolling hills of forest green. “I like the sound of that.”

Jenny’s own blonde hair reached just a bit passed her shoulder blades, waving and curling slightly in all of the right places, like a river of sunlight. Running her hands through her hair, Jenny combed her fingers, starting from the top of her head, and outwards. At first I couldn’t tell if what I was seeing was an optical illusion, but it appeared as if Jenny’s hair was extending as her fingers ran through it. Sure enough, when she had freed her hands, her hair fell around her, nearly twice as long as it had been before. The river of sunlight had now become a waterfall.

“What do you think?” she asked. “Better than hers?”

I considered the image before me, drinking it in, really. “Very much so. Except for one small detail.”

“Oh?”

“Melisande wished for her hair to grow an inch longer everyday.” I answered.

Jenny’s eyebrows shot up at once, as did the corner of her mouth. “And she thought that was a good idea?”

“I never said she was brilliant,” I admitted with a shrug.

Jenny’s expression relaxed, yet remained as playful as ever. “Well now, I can’t let her outdo me then.”

Running her fingers through her silken locks one more time, Jenny paused just at the base of her skull, where her hair began. In the blink of an eye she snapped her arms outward, throwing her hair forwards, where it spread out in the air as if she were underwater. As the hair traveled outward it extended in length just as before, only this time to a much greater degree. Before I knew it a canvas had flown above my head, replacing the sun as my source of golden radiance. Ever so slowly the banner of hair drifted downwards, appearing much lighter than hair of that mass should have. No doubt she was keeping it from falling fast, intending to bury me, not crush me. I was entrenched in the ocean of silk unharmed, and feeling comfortably warm. The aroma of Jenny’s feet was suddenly accompanied by the lavender scent of the shampoo which still clung to her locks. All around me was warmth and softness. Should Heaven prove to be real, this is easily what I imagine it being akin to, for me at least. I wanted nothing more than to gather her hair around me and drift off to sleep, nestled between her divine toes, and kept warm by her shimmering blanket of hair.

With unbelievable grace and gentleness, my perch began to rock back and forth, causing the hair all around me to shift to the side. Eventually my head broke the surface, followed closely by the rest of me, and finally by the tops of her toes. Jenny, from her grand distance away, laughed at the sight of her toes peeking out above her hair, much like they would have, had she been taking a bubble bath. Her eyes drank in the sight of me, delighting in every second of it, and I reveled in her admiring gaze.

“Oh my God, you look so precious down there,” she squealed. “So how’s this? More like it?”

A sudden, exploratory urge overtook me, and I found myself standing up from my seated position between her toes. Jenny quirked an eyebrow as she watched me look on intently at the ocean of hair that sloped downwards from where I stood. Without warning I dived forward, treating the cloud like mass of threads as if they were a slide, and what a slide it made for. My body rushed down the slope created by her massive feet, like the world’s greatest sledding hill. The rushing wind sung in my ears, intermixed with laughter that could only be coming from Jenny. Her hair was so indescribably smooth that I had practically floated overtop of it, never once feeling any sort of burn from the friction of my slide. The ride was short lived, and I came to a stop just above where I guessed her knees to be. Some of her hair parted as this happened, allowing me to sink just a tad bit, back into the warmth of her luscious strands. Standing to my feet, I spread my arms wide and gestured around me.

“I’d say much better than hers.” I declared.

“How professional of you.” she acknowledged with a nod of her head. “So what happened to Melisande?”

“What you would expect.” I told her, sitting comfortably in her glowing, blonde blanket. “Her hair grew everyday until it trailed after her for yards. Eventually she had it cut off, and felt relieved for a short while. However, her hair grew back, this time at twice the rate. This only increased the more times her hair was cut. Before long Melisandre was receiving haircuts multiple times a day. While the King tried to get in touch with his fairy godmother, rewards were posted for anyone who could stop her hair from growing. This call was answered by a Prince named Florizel. He promised to save Melisande if she would accept his hand in marriage, to which she agreed.”

Jenny rolled her eyes in response to that, prompting me to ask. “Not a fan of princes coming to save the day?”

“On the contrary I was always a fan of a prince charming saving the princess.” she countered. “I always wanted one of my own.”

She sighed. “But when you have the ability to save yourself from anything with the snap of your fingers, it takes all of the charm out of it. Like being rescued from a tower made of tissue paper.”

I pondered that for a second. “Huh, does sound kind of boring.”

Jenny gave a casual shrug. “It is what it is. So how did he save her?”

“He requested that she wait for him in her room.” I went on. “The prince, meanwhile, scaled the garden vines that clung to the wall next to her balcony. As the princess was forced onto the balcony by her hair pushing her out of her room, the prince instructed her to wrap it three times around an iron hook that hung just outside. When she had done so, he grabbed hold of her hair, less than three feet from the top of her head, and told her to jump. As she did, he took his great sword, and cleaved the hair in two. Florizel lowered her to the ground, and was delighted to see that her hair had not grown an inch after cutting it.”

“Why is that?” she asked.

I gave a small smile, knowing all too well what was coming next. “ ‘Because’, said the prince. ‘You had only ever removed the hair from the princess. I simply removed the princess from the hair.’.”

At once Jenny’s jaw fell open, emitting a small hiccup of a laugh as she did so. For a second or two her body jittered in place, before releasing its pent up laughter in rolling waves.

“You’ve got to be kidding me!” she roared. “How does that make any sense?”

I held my hands up, managing to contain my own laughter. The ocean of hair which I tread through rose and fell, not unlike a real sea. I had no fear of sinking, as I already sat just a bit above the surface of her knee. Instead, I enjoyed the wave pool I found myself in, feeling safe in her company. “I didn’t write the story, just keep that in mind.”

“I’ll try to,” she exclaimed, coming down from her explosion of laughter. “I thought he had some kind of magic blade or something. I mean, points for thinking outside of the box, but still that’s just . . .” she shook her head.

At once I could feel her hair slide around my body. Much like the receding tide of the ocean, Jenny’s hair was being recalled to her head. For a second, I leaned backwards, soaking in the feeling of the pure fabric slipping beneath me. Tilting my head backwards until I could see straight behind me, I noted the oncoming boundary line of her hair, just a few yards away. Without giving much thought to the action, I gripped the golden locks with both hands, holding on with as much meager strength as my body could give, and was carried along with the tide. Correcting my position, so that I rode on my stomach instead of my back, I watched the scenery in the distance roll by me. The sight of moving so swiftly above the treetops was close to riding the wind itself. If anything, I believe Jenny’s hair to be softer than even the wind.

My flight path soon deviated to traveling upwards at a gradual pace, almost opposite of how it felt to slide down her abdomen during gym class. My ascension slowed, then stopped once Jenny’s hair had returned to its normal length, and I was left dangling to a few handfuls of strands, my body brushing up against her right breast. With a chuckle, Jenny brought her palm just underneath of me, allowing me a platform to step onto. When I had, she brought me up to her face and sighed.

“. . . just so stupid.” she finished.

“The king agreed with that, as he already foresaw the problems that would arise.” I said, then added as an afterthought “no pun intended.”

“What would those be?” Jenny asked, settling back down.

“That evening, the palace held a celebratory feast, in honor of both the Princess being relieved from her curse, and the marriage that would soon take place between her and Florizel. As the night carried on, the King could not help but feel an air of uncertainty fill the room. Something did not seem quite right to his eyes.” I narrated. By now I was beginning to settle into the comfortable mind set I usually feel when I write out a story. The images became clearer in my head, and the words found their way to my lips without having to ponder hard on them.

“When the Melisande stood from her seat, she continued to rise past everyone else, revealing herself to be a height of nine feet tall. The King had feared this possibility. When they removed the hair from the princess, the hair grew back. When they removed the princess from the hair, she grew instead.” I continued. “The entire palace was at a loss for how to solve this new problem. Melisande found herself growing at an alarming rate. Merely a few hours later she couldn’t fit into her own room, and spent the night in the palace garden. By morning, her head peaked above the castle walls, revealing herself to the entire kingdom. Though the city guards were able to keep the citizens under control, they could not promise that this would stop anytime. Meanwhile, Melisande, she was experiencing . . . well . . .”

Turning away from Jenny, I gestured out at the expansive landscape around us. “This. All of this. She went, in that moment, from an innocent princess to a demi-goddess. And she saw her kingdom in a way no mortal ever had before.”

I paused for a moment, allowing the picture to form in my head. “Within the limits of her vision was the entire expanse of the island her kingdom sat upon. Stretching out before her were all of the brick and mortar houses her people inhabited. Cobblestone streets running through every exposed patch of ground like a web, holding her city together. Along these streets walked her people; kind, good natured men and women who occasionally looked towards her with open amazement.”

A sensation of vertigo swept over me as I noticed the air shimmering in all directions. I tried to blink the nausea away, only for it to increase, causing me slight delusions. I tried hard to hold onto the images that I had just been describing, to bring my mind under control. With an effort of will, I brought those scenes back up, focusing on them. They had been so vivid and clear, I had held them in my mind as easily as if they had been in front of me. My vertigo passed, and with it, the scenery of imaginary kingdoms and villages….

Or at least, it should have.

What had once been miles of dense trees and hills, now had become actual buildings, inhabited by moving figures of medieval men and women! Towns and civilians, just as I had described, just as I had seen in my head, now existed in the real world where only nature had stood just moments before. At first I couldn’t tell if this was an effect of the vertigo, or if my vertigo was an effect of this happening. Looking up at Jenny, I saw her marvel openly at the same sight. Her breaths coming lighter but quicker, as her excitement mounted.

“Did you not do this?” I asked her.

“Not purposely,” she breathed, looking down at me. “When you started describing it all I just . . . you painted such a vivid image, I saw it in my head as if it was real. I guess it just leaked out accidentally.”

I was captivated. Jenny had demonstrated how her powers were used for pleasure and games to an astonishing degree. However, until now, they had only been used to manipulate size on a whim. Now, I was being given a taste at how truly . . . magical her talents were. She wasn’t just capable of demolishing buildings on a whim, she could actually create. She could create something, and make it beautiful.

“Is it real?” I asked.

She shook her head. “Just an illusion.”

“Still, you can make this happen, yet tell me with a straight face that you’re not a goddess.” I noted disbelievingly.

“You made this,” she corrected me. “I just . . . made it so that you could see what you made. . . So what else could she see?”

Looking back out at the life like illusion, I carried on with my tale. The scenery updated and changed as I went on to describe new details.

“Further out at the edge of the town was a peer, loaded with ships of varying sizes. Some being docked by sailors, running about the deck in all directions, trimming sails, and unloading mounds of cargo. Others were being stocked with fresh orders of supplies, the crews of these ships preparing themselves for a long voyage ahead of them. They offered up customary prayers with every task they completed, hoping for another safe journey. The weather was fair, with a bright sky of light to send them on their way. Children played about in the streets, laughing away their days of no worries. On the horizon, however, came a foreboding line, silhouetted against the climbing sun. These were ship, but not ones that meant to dock for trading. They were ships of an invading island not far from here.”

“The sailors stationed in the crows nests of the trading vessels spied the oncoming fleet, and spread warning to those on the ground, the news travelling faster than fire in a barn of dried straw. When this news had reached the ear of Melisande, she stood to her feet and looked down upon the panicking families. These were her lands, her people. They looked to the King and Queen for protection from horrors such as war. Others, volunteered to aid in protection, joining the royal armies, for occasions such as this. Melisande could never lead an army, nor could she fight a war. But protecting her people, however, was a task she more than eagerly took up herself to carry out. The good men of her island would not have to sacrifice themselves needlessly this day. Not while she was here.”

The ships that Jenny had added to the scene ran aground on the imaginary island, and soon the beaches swarmed with soldiers, all bearing various weapons of the medieval or renaissance eras. We weren’t historians after all, so some eras may have been mixed up. Each soldier was scaled to my size, making them little more than figurines to my blonde friend.

With great care, Jenny stood to her feet, seeming to grow an extra hundred feet or so in the process. Had I not been sitting, I would have been thrown down against her palm by the enormous movements. Carefully, she pinched me between her index finger and thumb, and placed me up on her right shoulder, giving me a wink as I passed by her face. When I had settled down, holding securely to a few strands of hair, she turned back to the army that had come forth across an ocean as vast as her imagination.

“What did Melisande do?” she asked me.

“She walked out to meet the army, her mere steps rocking the battle hardened soldiers to their core. Some tried to flee from her, while others tried to fight. Both parties were futile, however. The beautiful 18 year old princess, who had never fought a battle in her life, or had even wished a bad thought towards someone, began scooping up soldiers by the handfuls.”

Jenny did as I described, being the actress to my director. The soldiers reacted to her as if they had been real men, either trying to fight her or run. Incredibly enough, they appeared solid whenever she touched them. Their bodies, being caught by her hands, rolled and flail about. One soldier, whether by accident or by choice, fell from her upturned palms, bellowing out in fear as he raced towards the sandy floor beneath him. When he landed, his entire form faded away into nothing, proving that these had never been real men at all, no matter how alive they seemed.

“When she had captured all of them, Melisande placed them all back into their ships, allowing them to drop unceremoniously from her hands, from a short enough height that not a one was injured. Then, with a mighty flick of her finger, she sent each ship back to its native land so swiftly, that not a soldier dared ever set foot on her land again.”

Jenny carried out the action, delighting in the sight of each ship, grand as they appeared to someone of my size, racing across the water like a battery propelled toy. Each ship vanished after it had reached the edge of her mental projection. The giantess giggled.

“Look at them go”.

Cheers erupted from down below. Turning around, Jenny and I saw the townsfolk dancing in the streets, waving at us. At her, to be more precise. Just as it had been with the soldiers, every distinct person behaved as if they were really alive. Men and women alike shouted their gratitude towards their new monarch. Jenny waved back.

“ I always knew I’d make a good princess.” she sighed.

“I can’t help but agree,” I told her.

Casting me a side look, she placed a finger to her lips in concentration. “So if I’m the princess who saves the day, what does that make you?”

The majority of men in my position would have readily answered with: prince charming. I, however, knew my lot in life. “The court bard.”

With the tip of her finger still against her lip, she pondered that answer for a moment. “I can see you fitting that role perfectly.”

“Too bad neither of us have long for this earth,” I told her. “Less than a day after Melisande turned back the invaders, she noticed the ground beneath her feet give way. She had yet to stop growing, and now was becoming too heavy for the island. Itself.”

The kingdom around us dwindled in size, condensing and becoming smaller, until the borders of the island shrank past Jenny’s feet, leaving her in water that was barely ankle level. Day turned to night within our bubble of imagination, and the stars that blinked into light put to shame any night sky I had seen before. So many were they, I wondered how Jenny’s projection could fit them all. Off in the distance the ocean stretched on. Landmasses that may have been continents stood at the very edge of our vision. At her feet was the island, no bigger than a dinner plate in size. Black specks, not even big enough to be called dots, moved around, indicating the location of carts and people. I continued my story.

“Days had passed since the last army had invaded, and Melisande had taken it upon herself to guard her island from any more conquest attempts. By the time she spied another fleet, however, she had grown too large to do anything about it without killing any of the enemy soldiers. Unwilling to take a life, no matter how small, the princess thought of a different solution. Reaching down beneath the earth, she uprooted the entire island and carried it off in her hands, far from any such armies. When the fleet came upon the area where her land was supposed to be, they found nothing but turbulent ocean, stirred crazy by her movements.”

All of this was carried out as I narrated it. Jenny looked down upon the island she held literally in the palm of her hands. Her voice dropped down to a whisper, as if she were afraid of breaking the landmass apart by speaking too loud.

“You know I’ve held the Earth in my hands a few times.” she told me. “I know that sounds impressive and god-like, but compared to the rest of the universe, it isn’t. It wasn’t even a power trip, it was just to see if I could. At first, I thought it was the most amazing thing I’ll ever see. But this . . . just feels more intimate. Like I’m seeing the people I’m trying to keep safe.”

I paused to consider the weight of her words. Holding a planet in your hands sounds like the most god-like thing I could think of at the moment. Yet Jenny, this innocent, enormous, eighteen year old girl, didn’t care in the slightest. She wasn’t interested in her powers for the sake of power itself. Whereas others would look at the world in their hands as the capabilities of a true deity, Jenny only cared about the people on the little ball of dirt. In that moment I could only feel grateful that Jenny was the kind of person she is. Not only out of fear, but because the world just needs a girl like her

“So what happens next?” she asked, setting the island back down in the water. Then, reaching over with the same amount of care as before, she plucks me from my seat, and brings me back to the palm of her hand.

I shrugged. “Nothing else that’s interesting, I’m afraid. The prince tells Melisande from inside her ear to cut her hair. She did so using a pair of scissors from her pocket that had grown with her, along with the rest of her clothes. When she cut her hair, she began to shrink all of the way down, until she was normal size again.”

“How does that work?” she asked in an appropriately puzzled voice. I waved a dismissive hand.

“Magic.” I said, as if that explained everything.

Jenny gave a shrug, realizing there was no rational way to explain that.

“Once she had returned to normal size, Melisande’s hair began to grow again, leaving them back to where they had begun. Only now, the King’s fairy godmother had gotten back to them, suggesting that they try using scales. No one in the kingdom knew what that meant, until the Florizel was struck with an idea. Bringing out a giant set of scales, they gathered the princess’s hair into one, while Melisande herself sat in the other. Her hair continued to grow until eventually it’s weight equaled her own. Just a split second before that happened, the prince drew his sword, and brought it down, severing her locks at just the right moment when she and her hair were of the same weight. Because of this, neither her hair, nor her body, knew which one was supposed to grow, leaving the magic of the wish deadlocked.”

Jenny groaned. “I just . . . ugh! There’s so much wrong with that! How does that even work?”

I smiled a little. “You’re asking the wrong guy. I just tell the stories.”

With a sigh, Jenny brought me up closer to her face. “And despite the many plot holes, you did a fantastic job of telling it. All of this was possible because of your words.”

I allowed myself a moment to admire the world of possibility around us one last time, before it all faded away, leaving us back in the middle of a sea of green. I shook my head, sticking my hands in my pockets.

“I don’t deserve any of the credit for this, but thank you for letting me see it.” I told her. “It was . . . really something else. Something I’ll never forget.”

My giantess friend cast me a cheeky wink. “That’s what happens when you hang with me. I make memories.”

I chuckled a bit. “And you do it well.”

She joined me in a laugh for a second, only for us both to fall silent as we watched the scenery of the real world around us. For a while, neither of us spoke, and just enjoyed the company of the other. The peace was eventually disturbed a few minutes later when Jenny spoke up.

“I assume you’ll be needing a lift home?” she asked.

I shrugged. “I thought I’d walk, I could use the exercise. . . . What state are we even in?”

“I think Montana,” she answered in a less than certain voice.

I grunted. “Maybe I’ll accept a ride.”


 

End Notes:

Next chapter will include one of the fetish elements someone asked how I would include. Can't wait to show you guys. Till then leave a comment and let me know if you like what you're reading. Thank you

Anatomy 101 by Darien Fawkes
Author's Notes:

Originally this was going to be longer, but seeing as how the beginning of the chapter went on for longer than I anticipated, I've decided to split it into two parts. Don't worry, the next part won't take me nearly as long, as I've already gotten a start on it.

 

 

It’s been about two weeks now since I had been introduced to the cosmic entity enrolled at my high school. In that time we’ve only played a few games to keep ourselves entertained while at school, either during gym class or study hall. For the most part, however, our interactions have been pretty mundane. Despite the power at Jenny’s finger tips, she very much prefers to spend most of her time just talking to people and hanging out, no different than anyone else our age. Granted, it appears as anything else but normal from my perspective, so long as she chooses to remain 12 ft tall almost all of the time. From a distance, watching a 12 ft amazon chat with other cheerleaders, and not one of them has even the slightest clue that her stature is abnormal, is surprisingly hilarious. It’s like there’s a literal elephant in every room she’s in, but no one outside of the two of us has any idea that elephant exists.

Usually when I hang out with her, whether we’re playing one of her games, or just conversing, it’s only the two of us. Jenny has an incredible ability to transform from an introverted young girl with a big secret, to a charismatic woman capable of befriending just about anyone. I don’t think that has anything to do with her powers, personally, even though it’s one of the most astounding tricks I’ve ever seen her demonstrate. She just has the natural talent to make friends and be likeable. I don’t have whatever skill she’s acquired throughout her young life, and instead choose to stand slightly apart from the rest of the crowd. Jenny seems to understand this, and elects to exclude her other friends from our interactions. It’s pretty cool, actually. Not only do I have the privilege of knowing a side of Jenny that no one else on this Earth knows, but I get exclusive time with her whenever she wants to talk to me. I can only imagine how others must look at me all of the time, going through life with so few friends. If you ask me, though, despite all of the loneliness I’ve carried over the years, I’ve managed to make some of the best possible choices with the friends that I do have.

Strength training had just ended ten minutes ago, giving way to lunch time. I never had anyone to sit with during lunch, which at first lead to some awkward periods spent with teachers who felt sorry for me. After that, rather than suffer through that fresh level of hell, I decided to spend my lunch periods in one of the music rooms. This one was primarily for the marching band or choir, so it was rarely ever occupied during regular school hours. It was stocked with instruments to the point where it was almost difficult to traverse the enclosed area. A grand piano was just to the right of the door, with the back pointed towards the four raised steps the school’s choir would stand on. To the left were a few standing basses and as well as one of each brass instrument, reserved for band members who’ve neglected to bring their own for practice. To the right of them were some xylophones of different sizes, positioned in front of a shelf of books containing sheet music. Finally, against the wall to the left of the door leading into the room, was a few racks which held almost thirty second-hand, worn, and beat up acoustic guitars.

My dad is a music lover, a trait he passed onto me through repeated exposure throughout my childhood. It was inevitable that I’d grow up to one day learn guitar. Having said that, I need to make two points especially clear. No, guitar has not made me popular in anyway, nor has it attracted any attention from girls. Considering my music tastes lie back within the 60’s and 70’s, no one my age has ever been really impressed by my playing. I knew this would be the case from the start, though. There’s only so much writing and homework I can do to pass the time without going insane. Learning an instrument was almost a necessity, born from a desire for a hobby that didn’t involve going out any more than I wanted to. I could just sit up in my room by myself for hours and either write a story or play. To me, music is just a beautiful distraction from my isolation.

I sat on the third step of the choir platform, my half eaten lunch beside me, and one of the beat up guitars over my right knee. I wasn’t playing anything in particular, rather I just allowed a melody to manifest from my spontaneous plucking of strings. Every move of my fingers was improvised, yet precisely constrained to the limited scales of which I was versed in. Somehow, something coherent came from it all. It wasn’t beautiful, or unique, or even especially impressive to my ears. It was just an escape. A little stress reliever that would ensure I would make it through the rest of the day without losing my mind. For a while, I was at peace with the world.

“So this is where you go to hide from me?” thundered a voice from just outside the door.

The cheap nickel strings uttered a horrible, piercing cry as my fingers twitch in violent reaction to the voice. My gaze immediately locked onto the doorway, where I beheld Jenny squeezing her amazonian frame through the miniscule entrance. When I asked her why she doesn’t simply make the doorways bigger, she told me that she enjoys the tight fit. It only serves to emphasize her superior height, and from this perspective I had to agree. An 800 lbs grizzly bear wouldn’t look any less threatening if it had to carefully maneuver its way through a door in order to get at you. If anything, it would only give you a few more seconds to shit yourself while waiting to die. The good news is, Jenny wasn’t a grizzly bear.

The bad news is, she was also Jenny.

Her tirade never ceased while she attempted to gain access to the already compacted room.

“If all you do is come in here to listen to music then I don’t see why it has to be such a secret. It’s not like you’re even listening to anything weird. Could have just told me and I would have joined y-”

Her rant cut off the moment she was fully in the room and had the opportunity to look up at me. I had been so preoccupied with processing her entrance that I neglected to put down the guitar. The second she saw me still holding it, her eyebrows climbed almost to her hairline.

“John?” she asked. “Were you just playing that?”

Trying to come off as indifferent, I merely shrugged.

“That depends on what you heard. If it sounded good, then it was probably someone else.”

“Oh my God!” she exclaimed. Her face breaking out into an ear to ear smile. “You never told me you could play guitar!”

“You never asked,” I replied.

“I mean . . .” she shook her head. “Why keep this a secret? The way you talked about never being at lunch, you made it sound like you were doing something sinister. Like building a bomb . . . or masturbating.”

I was suddenly caught somewhere between a coughing fit and laughter. Once you get to know Jenny’s real self, she becomes remarkably unafraid to speak her mind around you. Given her almost constant desire to explore her particular fetish, Jenny’s mind can be impressively lewd. I find it hilarious, even if it catches me off guard to hear these kind of jokes being made by a star cheerleader and athlete.

I managed to recover from my sporadic coughing fit in time to force out a retort. “Fortunately I have the good grace to wait until I get home to do that.”

Jenny, who had been carefully threading her way between all of the instruments, stopped halfway across the room and planted her hands on her perfectly curved hips.

“Hey, I didn’t come here to be attacked like this.” she said.

I broke out into a more controlled laughing fit for a second, which subsided after I noticed neither Jenny’s expression, nor her demeanor, had changed one bit.

“. . . . I’m not entirely sure if you’re joking now.” I expressed.

The giant cheerleader remained with her hands on her hips, a single eyebrow raised in challenge. My eyes widened slightly.

“You mean . . . . in school!” I exclaimed.

Jenny sighed as she shook her head. “Of course not in school.”

“Oh,” I said, feeling more at ease.

“I was standing over the school.” she finished.

The silence that followed that statement pressed down on the whole room as I processed what she had just told me. Several different reactions came to the forefront of my mind, only to get jammed up in the door while trying to escape, leaving me with little else to do but rub my eyes and sigh.

“I’m suddenly questioning my memory of every rain storm we’ve ever had.”

That finally brought out a laughing fit from her, which in turn lightened up the whole room. Having finally danced around and stepped over every instrument in her way, Jenny took a seat on the second step of the platform, just to my left. Even if she had been sitting on the floor, I doubt I would have been eye level with her. Sitting down, she still looks down on me while I stand. The steps groaned under her weight, but held fast, being used to supporting multiple normal sized students at once.

“So how come you’ve never told me about this?” she asked. “Most guys who play guitar can’t seem to wait to tell somebody.”

I shrugged, taking a minute to admire the beautiful, worn out instrument on my knee. “People don’t usually care if you can play an instrument. Not these days, anyway. Plus, this was always more for just myself. I’ve never needed to share with anyone about this.”

She nodded thoughtfully to that. “So what kind of stuff do you play?”

“A little bit of whatever I like.” I explained. “My favorite style is rock but I like songs from almost every kind of genre you can think of. Blues, alternative, Americana, folk, spanish, even a few country songs.”

“You’re certainly all over the map.” she chuckled. “I like that. Diverse tastes are interesting. Though I wouldn’t have pegged you for someone who likes folk.”

I nodded. “I like the down and dark style folk songs that tell stories. Songs that sounded like they might have once been sung in a prison or by marching soldiers. English and Celtic folk is really cool too.”

“Ah,” she expressed, finally understanding. “So it goes back to your love of stories.”

“Exactly,” I confirmed. “Only, stories spoken by word can make you see something that isn't there. But stories played through music make you feel something, something that’s real. . . .” I paused to consider if that even made any sense, before I shook my head. “I don’t know how else to describe it.”

“Then demonstrate it,” she replied, settling herself against the steps for better comfort. “Play something for me.”

I quirked an eyebrow. “You realize I don’t exactly play mainstream stuff, right?”

“Yes,” she said without missing a beat. “That’s why I want to hear you. Tell me a story.”

I blinked, not sure of what to say. I’ve never really been requested to perform before, so this was a new feeling. Not in an emotional way . . . seriously, it wasn’t.

After giving a moment’s thought to what song I would play, I took a capo out from my pocket and clamped it down on the seventh fret.

“This is an old song,” I told her, as I began plucking a few strings. “I think it goes back to Medieval times. A band called Traffic covered it in the 70’s. It’s called the Ballad of John Barleycorn.”

Jenny fell silent as I began plucking strings in a steadier pattern, doing my best to be precise in my tone. It’s a beautiful song, and I highly recommend anyone who hasn’t heard it to give the song a listen. Steve Winwood is a master performer. After a minute I began to recite the lyrics. I don’t consider myself a good singer, but you don’t have to be for a song like this. The real strength of the song comes from the story.

There were three men came out of the west, their fortunes for to try.

And these three men made a solemn oath, John Barleycorn must die.

They plowed, they sowed, they harrowed him in, threw clods upon his head.

And these three men made a solemn oath, John Barleycorn was dead.


They let him lie for a very long time, till the rains from heaven did fall.

And little Sir John sprung up his head, and so amazed them all.

They let him stand till the midsummers day, till he looked both pale and wan.

And little Sir John’s grown a long long beard, and so become a man.

From there, the tale turned morbid, describing how these men attacked, and tortured the man. He was cut off at the knee, stabbed with pitchforks, and bound up. Eventually he was sliced up some more, and finished off by being ground beneath two stones. Throughout all of it Jenny listened, and watched me intently. I find it hard to make eye contact with others whenever I’m playing something, so I avert my gaze. I could always feel her watching, though, with those wondrous eyes of hers. Only when I had finished the song, and the last pluck of the strings lingered hauntingly about the room, did I meet her stare. She blew out a slow breath.

“Wow,” she whispered. “That was . . . incredible. I mean, the whole song’s pretty horrendous, but you made it sound amazing.”

I looked down at the guitar. “The beauty is in the way Steve Winwood wrote the music. Anyone who knows how to play it will sound just as good.”

“I doubt that,” she said dryly. “What’s the song even about? Why’d those guys want John dead so badly?”

“They were thirsty.” I answered.

She quirked an eyebrow. “Is that supposed to mean something?”

“Everything.” I nodded. “The pieces are all there, and I just gave you the end product. Put them together.”

The blonde reality warper sighed. “You just love your puzzles, don’t you?”

“I brings me some form of entertainment, yes.” I admitted. “Now what do you make of it?”

“That people named John are dicks.” she glumly answered.

“True,” I agreed. “But what about this John? What was his crime?”

“Having a delicious name?” Jenny guessed.

I grinned. “Not just his name. All of him.”

“Do you not make sense on purpose!” she groaned. “Because it’s not as charming as you think.”

“No, but like I said, it’s entertaining, and that’s more fun for me.”

Jenny narrowed her eyes. “I’m about to have some fun of my own with you in five seconds.”

I rolled mine in response. “Barleycorn. He’s literally barleycorn. The entire song is about how the English would harvest barleycorn and turn it into beer.”

That gave her pause as Jenny considered the lyrics of the song, going over the descriptions of John Barleycorn’s ‘torture’ again in her head. In order of events, the song narrates how the barleycorn is planted, grown, harvested, cut up, ground, and made into alcohol. Eventually she leaned back against the steps again and chuckled.

“Leave it to the English to write a song about brewing.” she noted. “You ever been to London, John?”

I snorted. “Do I look like someone with that kind of budget?”

“No family vacations out of the country?” she casually asked.

I paused for a few moments before answering. “No.”

She shrugged. “There’s practically a pub on every street.”

“Are they nice?”

“I don’t know. The few times I was over there, I was just strolling through. Except, I wasn’t exactly low enough to look through any of the windows.” she explained.

“Ah,” I said, understanding dawning on me. “That kind of stroll.”

“Yep,” she confirmed.

Suddenly the quiet air of the music room was broken by the audible growling of Jenny’s stomach. Every student in high school has been in a position where they were starving in a class, and were fearful of the entire room hearing the calls of a dying whale that originates from their stomach. Now imagine that sound emanating from the body of a 12 ft tall athlete. For a split second I legitimately believed that there was a lion in the room. So sudden was the outburst of sound, neither of us spoke for a good few seconds after it had ceased.

“. . . . You aren’t going to eat me now, right?” I asked.

“Well. . .” she pondered. “I did have to skip lunch in order to go looking for you. . .”

“Your choice, not mine.” I reminded her.

But she ignored that, looking over at me with nefarious eyes “And, despite how wonderful your song was, it did make me hungry. What with all of the mentions of barleycorn and all.”

I glanced sideways at Jenny. By now I was actually becoming worried. “I’m pretty sure what you’re looking for is beer, then. Not me.”

Jenny turned her body so that she faced me while still leaning against the steps, her head propped up on her arm. “I’m still a few years away from the drinking age. But there’s no eating age.”

I paused for a few second to stare at her, searching in her eyes for any indication of her joking. When I didn’t find any, I stood up and stretched.

“Well too bad lunch’s almost over.” I noted, stepping down from the platform. “We should go-”

I stumbled on the last step and almost lost my balance entirely. When my foot touched down on the floor, the hard surface gave out a little under my weight, much like a bounce house. Fumbling a few steps forward, I managed to stay on my feet, and collect my bearings.

I only lost them again when I realized I was standing in the palm of Jenny’s hand.

She hadn’t moved from her reclined position on the platform, and now held me in her left hand. The hungry look in her eyes likewise remained constant, only it was infinitely more sinister at this height.

I swallowed nervously. “Ok Jenny-”

“Shhhhh,” she whispered. “Don’t think of it as dying. Think of it as giving yourself to me. You called me a goddess, after all, so be my offering.”

Her hand began to rise, drawing closer to her tantalizing lips. Half of me really wanted a closer look at them, but the rational half was still rightly afraid for my life.

“Jenny, this isn’t funny.” I expressed in as calm a voice as I could manage.

“I’m not trying to be funny,” she breathed, the gestures of her mouth were becoming hypnotic. “I’m too hungry for that.”

Her hand stopped just in front of her chin, and I was forced to look up at the smiling entrance of the abyss, just a few relative feet above my head. I must have been an inch tall or so, and the scale allowed me the chance to truly appreciate the details of Jenny’s mouth from up close. The texture of her lips, the whiteness of her teeth, and the soft heat of her breath that carried forth a strong fragrance of mint. I beheld them in open wonder for a solid minute, appreciating the sheer power the giantess wielded with just her mouth. Her lips came together, and from the depths of her throat came a deep hum that I could feel vibrate through the pit of my stomach.

“Are you ready for the ultimate voyage, my little morsel?” she whispered ever so delicately. “Just think. My body is so powerful and mighty, and you’ll be responsible for nourishing it.”

I was slowly falling into a mindset of transfixion. A miniscule part of my brain still recognized that my life could very well be in danger. But that was nonsense. Jenny was my friend. She was just trying to scare me . . . right?

“J-Jenny,” I croaked in a feeble attempt to plead her to stop.

“The best part of all of this? You’ll be with me at all times, in my stomach.” she assured me. “My favorite little snack who I can take anywhere I want.”

From out of her mouth rose Jenny’s tongue, like an enormous, pink whale breaking the surface of the ocean. Lazy, yet incredibly powerful. I was frozen, unable to take a step in the wake of the living muscle. It touched down gracefully onto her palm, and began its slow advance towards my diminished form. I was probably in the clear right now. Jenny was just going to lick me, have a good laugh, and return me to normal. All I had to do was just accept it and wait for it to be over. When the creeping wall of pink finally reached me, I had to physically brace myself for contact. It felt exactly how one would imagine. Soft, warm, and entirely wet. The textures of her tastebuds weren’t as pronounced as I had anticipated. Then came the lick, just as I had expected.

Then came the lift.

Without warning my body was lifted from Jenny’s palm by her tongue, and brought upwards until the moist wall had become a horizontal floor. I found myself lying down on her tongue, and raised my head in time to see her mouth just in front of me. Lined with teeth that could snap me in half with no effort at all, and curtained by red-painted lips. The warm breath that raced to escape her throat washed over me. The last thought in my head before I was literally swallowed alive into this void came from a well known novel that I had only read once.

Abandon all hope ye who enter here.

“Jenny!” I called out, as the tongue pulled me into the darkness.

“Be brave” came one final message, spoken under her breath, before the lips sealed me inside.

The air around me was humid to a degree I’ve never felt before. I felt soaked all over, whether from the saliva or her wet breath, I couldn’t tell. My eyes didn’t immediately adjust to the dark, leaving me almost blind for the majority of my time inside her mouth. Before I could so much as haul myself to my hands and knees, Jenny’s tongue lifted me up until I was pinned against the roof of her mouth. Though the impact wasn’t forceful, I was pressed hard against the ceiling of my newfound prison. From beneath me I could feel her tongue give way just a little bit. My bod remained mostly suspended to the roof of her mouth, stuck by the adhesive saliva coating my tiny body. The tongue didn’t entirely leave me, as it only backed up enough to alleviate most of the pressure. Ever so slowly it began to caress my shrunken form, sliding up and down the length of my body. Tasting me. Savoring my flavor. From just up ahead, where I imagine the throat to be, I heard a rush of air that sounded different from the others.

Jenny had just sighed.

Her tongue suddenly pushed me backwards towards the front of her mouth, still keeping me on the roof. The pink creature continued its prodding of my body, rubbing me this way and that. I gasped for air as breathing became increasingly difficult.

“Jenny!” I yelled. “Jenny let me out!”

I heard a slow intake of air, followed by the slow retreat of the tongue. I remained once again stuck to the roof of her mouth, unable to so much as pull one of my arms away. Just as my vision was beginning to adjust to the dark, light suddenly flooded into the mouth. Below me I could see Jenny’s jaw slowly moving up and down, followed by her tongue. The giantess was speaking. With every letter that required her tongue to touch the roof of her mouth, she made sure to tap me gently, her tongue practically kissing the surface of my trapped body.

“. . . Feed . . . Me . . .”

The cave was closed shut again, and her tongue returned to my prostrate form. This time it peeled me from the ceiling, allowing me to fall gently onto its soft surface. My relief was short lived, however. To my horror, Jenny’s tongue was moving me to her throat. Despite how slowly she must think she was moving, her tongue rushed towards the back of her mouth much faster than I could react. I had no hope of fighting against this. She was too powerful for me to even hope to fight back.

“JENNY PLEASE!” I screamed.

There came another rush of air as a sigh, and I was pushed over the edge. What came next was a terrible rush of air, and all encompassing darkness, as I fell into the abyss.


 

End Notes:

Not enough vore action for you? Too much build up and not a long enough pay off? Your complaints have been heard! Tune in for part two where the stakes shall be raised!

Anatomy 201 by Darien Fawkes
Author's Notes:

As promised this story is going to encompas a ton of scenarios. Here's part two of the vore one

 

 

I jolted up from my lying position, not at all sure of what was happening around me. My actions were instantly answered by the pain of banging one of my arms against a solid metal beam, letting me know that I hadn’t in fact died. I was back in the music room, lying on the same platform that I had been eating my lunch on earlier. Sitting next to me, in the same reclining position she had been in before, was Jenny. The blonde beauty looked up at me with a somewhat startled expression, and tried her best to suppress a giggle at my violent awakening. She held a well proportioned smartphone in one of her amazon hands, likely having used it to occupy herself with while I was out. How long had I been out? And while I was asking questions . . .

“Jenny,” I began. “What the actual fuck?”

“Before you say anything else I just want to say that I was never actually going to eat you,” she quickly explained. “Er, at least not permanently eat you. . . . Did you really think that I was?”

I swung my legs around so that I was properly sitting on the platform, my feet on the lower step.

“I thought you were just going to lick me and have a laugh over it.” I told her. “Then when you had my whole body in your mouth, I thought the same thing, but you were taking it a step further. I didn’t actually believe you were going to eat me . . . until you swallowed me.”

“It’s called vore,” she said in a noticeably more reserved tone of voice.

“I know what it’s called, Jenny, I write this stuff. I’ve been on the websites, I’ve read the stories.” I reminded her.

“. . . . Is that not your thing?” she asked.

“That’s- . . . I mean . . .” I struggled to answer. “S-sort of . . . sometimes, when it’s done right, I mean. . . . But that’s beside the point. You just up and ate me, without even telling me, or asking if it was ok. . . . I got really scared at the end.”

Jenny’s delicate features softened immensely, and I could see guilt shining unmistakably in her eyes. Very slowly she raised herself up to a sitting position, her body facing me, while mine faced just slightly away from hers. She tilted her head a bit to the right.

“You’ve never seemed afraid of me before when we played.” she noted.

“Because those games were fun, and I knew they were games.” I said. “Even the very first time when I didn’t know what the hell was going on, I felt . . . . I don’t know. I just felt like I was having fun then.”

“Well . . . I’m sorry I scared you, really I am.” she expressed. “I mean, I knew it might scare you, but I couldn’t think of any other way to go about it.”

“Go about what?” I asked.

Jenny’s cheeks suddenly flushed crimson as she turned her gaze to the floor. “I uh . . . kind of like vore. Soft vore, I mean. Nothing graphic or gory. Almost as much as I like doing things with . . .” she cleared her throat. “. . . my feet, and stuff.”

Half of me wanted to laugh nervously. Not at what she was saying, but how she was saying it. It was like talking to myself. I wasn’t sure if that would help things, so I kept my tone serious, but softened it up a few measures.

“Why didn’t you just explain this to me?” I asked.

“Well . . . I’m not exactly good at talking about this.” she admitted.

“Noted. So naturally the next step was to eat me.” I said in a matter-of-fact tone.

That got her to crack a grin, however small. “It . . . made more sense on paper, I’ll give you that.”

And that helped me crack one of my own. “Seriously though, you could have just explained this to me.”

“Yeah but- well . . .” she stammered. As she went on, though, her explanation picked up speed. “I had other games planned, stuff I thought you’d like. But then I realized I might end up doing the whole vore thing, and I wasn’t sure how you’d respond to that. So I thought I’d show you what it’s like in person, and how it’s nothing to be afraid of. Not when I can teleport you out of my stomach at any time. But I didn’t want to ask you because I was afraid you’d think I was weird, or gross, or it was too much for you. So I thought I’d just go ahead and do it and then explain everything to you, and I had this whole explanation planned, but now I’m forgetting it, and I’m just really hoping you’re not mad at me . . .”

I blinked. “Well . . . I mean, when you put it that way . . .”

Jenny huffed out a breath. “We can’t all have a way with words.”

“It’s alright,” I assured her. “As a matter of fact I uh . . . I mean, if you want to know what I think I . . .”

“Yes?” Jenny pressed, her spirits seeming to lift in front of my eyes.

I looked deep into those eyes and smiled. “I think you’re really bad at this.”

Here eyebrows shot up so fast they practically teleported to her hairline. I laughed out loud, trying to continue in my explanation.

“I do, I think you’re really bad at this.” I told her as I got myself under control. “And that’s a good thing.”

“There had better be a second half to your statement,” she warned, narrowing her eyes. “Otherwise you’re going back in my stomach.”

My cheerful disposition never faltered as I remained silent and held her gaze. Jenny matched my grin with a look of underlying menace for a good few seconds, until her resolve broke. Unable to hold back the smile that was just beneath her mask of divine retribution, the blonde Goliath chuckled earnestly at herself.

“Ok fine,” she admitted. “I’m not.”

“Neither am I,” I insisted. “We’re both in uncharted waters here. So let’s just keep having fun with . . . well whatever ‘this’ is. That way you won’t have to feel so anxious about sharing secrets that you have to stress eat something, like me. Sound fair?”

Now that made her laugh out loud. “When you put it like that, I guess I may have overreacted a bit.”

I shrugged and she nodded. “Deal.”

Now that that elephant in the room had finally been addressed, an atmosphere of easiness settled around us. For a moment, neither of us said a word, and just appreciated the fact that we had now openly agreed to be more direct and less nervous about sharing our mutual kinks. It felt good. Maybe the next hurdles that come our way will be easier to clear.

“So . . .” she began. “You actually like vore?”

Then again . . .

I cleared my throat, looking towards the floor. “Yeah, sometimes. It’s not my main thing, though, but yeah.”

Jenny shifted her position, leaning her upper body slightly closer to me, while maintaining a casual air about her. “Well, maybe you just need to see it done right.”

“I think I saw as much as I needed to up close and personal.” I reminded her.

But Jenny only grinned as she cast her eyes up from the floor to look at me. “Then maybe you need to take a step back.”

“What do you mea-” I cut off mid-sentence when I turned to look at Jenny, only to see that she had disappeared.

“Huh, just like Batman.” I said to myself.

My observation was instantly answered by a single, distinct tremor. I knew what that meant.

“Ok, not like Batman,” I amended, my whole body tensing. “Definitely not like Batman. Forget Batman.”

Another, stronger tremor came on the heels of the first one, this time reverberating through my whole body. Instruments all over the room trembled, while a few completely toppled over. Each footstep that followed only grew more and more powerful as the giantess approached. I could vaguely hear other voices coming from distant hallways. They were all dominated suddenly by one, all-encompassing roar of a voice that tore its way through the building.

WHERE’S! MY! LUNCH!

“I should probably skidaddle,” I said to myself.

Jenny seemed to agree, as the next tremor just about lifted me a few inches from my seated position. That was all the encouragement I needed to get a move on. Not even bothering with the remnants of my lunch or my books, I sprinted out of the music room. I wasn’t sure where I was headed, I just needed to be in a different room, in case Jenny had something . . . devious in mind.

I KNOW YOU’RE IN THERE!” she proclaimed again for all to hear. “I CAN SMELL YOU!

I stopped suddenly in the middle of the art hallway when I saw other students running amuck as well. Normally everyone believes the tremors from Jenny’s footsteps are small scale earthquakes, and ignore them. If they were reacting like this, it’s because Jenny was allowing them to know what was really going on. And if that was the case, then she wasn’t after me specifically. She was after the entire school.

No sooner had the realization struck me then the entire school rumbled beyond anything Jenny could have caused with her mere steps. Lights flickered throughout the hallways and the student’s panicked screams reached a crescendo. Even that, however, was soon drowned out by the thunderous sound of plaster and concrete shattering into pieces. I could do nothing more but gape openly as I beheld the entire top floor of the school being ripped away. Our high school isn’t a perfect square or rectangle, and has numerous wings jutting out in all directions. As such, not every area of the school has a second or third floor above it. The art section certainly didn’t, meaning there was no other floor above us to shield us from the force of nature that was Jenny Delhaze. In one titanic hand she had removed the entire roof of the art wing, leaving us vulnerable to her near limitless power. Jenny knelt on the ground, appearing close to or about 500 ft tall. From my perspective I could see her abdomen rising above the jagged edges of what remained of the art wing’s walls, and giving way to the rest of her. Setting the roof aside somewhere beyond my field of vision, she turned her full attention towards the many rooms that had now been revealed to her.

“Mmmm. There you are, my little play things,” she purred, somehow making that enormous voice of hers sound sensual. “I’m hungry.”

The flood gates opened up and every student in the wing lost their minds. Truthfully I couldn’t blame them. There’s literally nothing that can prepare you for a spectacle like this, save for knowing Jenny like I do. I hugged the wall as everyone scrambled to find somewhere safe from their own appointed school Queen. Jenny’s eyes darted in all directions, attempting to select her first target from among the many fleeing possibilities. It took only a moment for her attention to center on a target.

“Ah,” she sighed, reaching a menacing hand into the boundaries of the school.

Her fingers descended downwards slowly, like a meteorite viewed from a great distance. Incredible to behold, and utterly unstoppable. They reached into a room beyond my field of vision, and claimed a young girl named Holly Trevics, a sophomore. Dressed in ripped jeans, Converse sneakers, a denim jacket, a Dr. Who shirt, and a beanie, she was the living image of the stereotypical high school hipster. I didn’t know Holly well, but I knew she chose to spend the majority of her time in the art room, and only socialized with a select few students, making her far from popular. Held between Jenny’s fingers, she appeared as little more than a jelly bean to the giantess. I could faintly hear shrill cries of fear emanating from her miniscule form. She must believe that she’s in a real life nightmare right now. Jenny seemed to have the same sense, and responded by placing a finger to her lips.

“Shhhh,” she whispered. “Don’t be afraid. You won’t be hurt in any way. You’ll be placed gently into my mouth, all safe and warm and cozy. Then, you’ll be swallowed whole, not having to worry about my teeth one bit.”

I couldn’t tell if this was meant to assure Holly, or turn Jenny on . . . or me, for that matter. But it at least got her to stop screaming. Jenny continued her little narration.

“You’ll slip gently down my throat, like a giant water park slide, all nice and fun. You even have a soft pool waiting to catch you at the bottom. You’ll never feel any pain the whole time. And the best part? You get to be carried around by me wherever I go, as my new close friend. It’s Holly, by the way, right? Well Holly, do you want to know a secret?”

Jenny brought the petrified art-lover closer to her lips. “I only choose the prettiest girls in the school to be my close friends.”

With that final remark, Jenny opened her mouth and gently placed little Holly on her tongue, just as she had promised. Unlike with me, Jenny didn’t waste too much time playing with her new snack, and proceeded to swallow her almost immediately. From ground level I could hear the distinct sound of a swallow as an entire human being fell towards Jenny’s massive stomach. The giantess closed her eyes and let slip a relatively small, throaty moan.

“Mmmmmmm.” her eyes opened, and glanced down at the students who had stopped to watch her. Contained within her pupils was an unmistakable, raw hunger. “More!”

Her hand came towards us again. It was so immense, I couldn’t tell if she was aiming for me specifically, or everyone at once. My impeccable sense of impending danger warned me that it was probably not a good idea to stand around waiting for her to eat me again, and I opted to listen to it. I sprinted away from the area of the school that no longer had a roof as quickly as I could, as did many other students. From the sounds behind me, Jenny had plucked up another victim. I didn’t bother turning around to see who it was. I avoided the doors. Knowing Jenny, they were all locked tight. Instead, I headed deep into the school, trying to find an obscure classroom to hide in. The building was in complete panic, with even the teachers and staff running recklessly for their lives. In some strange way, though, it was a bit fun for me. While everyone else believed that they were going to die, I treated it as if the entire school were playing one huge game of manhunt, which I suppose we were. Another adventure had been set before me and I no longer worried about being invisible, or being noticed, or being anything else but myself. With my heart racing and the atmosphere crackling all around me, I dove into the game.

What I didn’t count on was someone diving headfirst into me, knocking us both back a few steps.

“Oh my God! John!”

Shaking my head clear from a collision that had almost thrown me off of my feet, my eyes widened when I saw who it was. “Monica?”

The 5’6” afro Queen looked around at the chaos that surrounded us, visibly doing her best to not join in on their panicked screaming. “What the hell is going on!”

I hesitated, trying my best to think up a summary of the last five minutes. “Well-”

Suddenly the school shook again, as the roof of this wing of the building was torn away, just as the last one had been. Fresh screams erupted from hundreds of throats as new victims were being exposed to the gargantuan cheerleader that held their lives in her hands on a daily basis.

“Mmmmmm. My tummy isn’t full yet, tiny snacks.” Jenny moaned to us. “I need more of you. More!”

Monica dropped to her knees in complete shock and despair. She placed a hand to her mouth, but couldn’t quite force any words out in the face of her impending doom. At the sight of her hopeless demeanor my brain kicked into autopilot. Grabbing both of her wrists, I gave one big heave, and hauled her to her feet.

“Come on!” I yelled. “We’re not dying here!”

Still holding one of her wrists, I pulled her along behind me, heading deeper into the school, practically in the opposite direction of where most of the students were headed.

“W-we- we need to get outside,” she stammered. “Escape with the rest of them.”

“No good,” I replied.

“Why?”

“Fewer roofs out there,” I explained, reaching into my left pocket and withdrawing something. I passed it to her. “Here, take one of these.”

I felt her take the object.

“Gum?” she asked.

I nodded, still leading her into the school, trying to get as good and lost as I could. “Take a piece and start chewing.”

By now we had made it to an area of the school where there were still roofs and ceilings above us, at least for now. Dozens of other students had had the same idea and were scrambling in all directions around us. I headed down whatever hallway had fewer people in it, trying to isolate us from the crowd. From up above I could still hear Jenny speaking to the kids that had gotten caught in the open. Occasionally we would hear, as well as feel, the quaking of the walls as she removed another roof from the building. Most of the doors in this particular hallway were closed and locked, doing us no good. The doors themselves, however, sunk at least a foot into the wall, leaving a relatively thin area where the wall acted as a mini ceiling, independant from the actual ceiling. I lead us into one of these areas, hoping this would hold up should Jenny try and lift up this part of the building as well. We took the opportunity to catch our breaths.

“Will we be safe here?” she asked.

I peeked out from our little hidey hole to look around the hall. “Not sure, but it’s better than being out in the open. Still got that gum?”

She nodded.

“Good,” I affirmed. “Keep chewing.”

“Why am I doing this?”

“To keep calm,” I answered.

“Calm!” Monica exclaimed in a hushed voice.

“Yeah,” I told her while checking the area again. “Everyone who was eaten seemed to be panicking. I’d say we’re already doing better than them.”

“How are you handling this so well!” she demanded, pulling my face back so that I was forced to look at her. “You act like this is just a freaking game! Why?”

I blinked, not sure of what else to say. “Because it is . . .”

Her hazel eyes lit up at my words. Truthfully, if I could just stand here for a few minutes and gaze into them, I’d die happy in Jenny’s stomach.

“What do you mean?”

Placing my hands gently on her shoulders, I tried my best to project an easy going manner to calm her. “But don’t worry. This isn’t going to last for you. This won’t even register as a bad dream. You’ll get to carry on with your day in bliss, like this never happened.”

Monica slowly shook her head. Perhaps to hide the tiny droplets of water I saw forming in the corner of her eyes. “John, you’re not making any sense.”

From up above came the all too familiar crash of concrete and steel being ripped apart as the school lost another roof. Lights flickered on and off, and rubble fell in all along the hallway from the sky. Our incredibly precarious safe space cracked and shook as well. Monica and I pressed our bodies up against the door, trying to hide as best we could beneath the foot and a half thick bit of stone canvas above our heads. When the trembling finally stopped we held our collective breath, knowing Jenny was scanning the area for more food.

“Hmmm,” we heard her hum to herself.

For almost a minute we held fast against the door, and against each other. Were it not for Jenny, I believe an actual pin could audibly drop on that hallway, as Monica and I refused to conjure up a single sound. This became increasingly difficult as settling dust started to make my nose itch. This didn’t become a concern to me, until pebbles began to fall along with it. Looking above our heads, Monica and I could see how badly cracked the roof of our hidey hole really was. It was a miracle that it hadn’t already collapsed in on itself. That all changed when Jenny shifted her body a bit, causing some mini seismic activity for anything in the nearby area.

Such as where we were hiding.

The concrete walls around us groaned as rock scraped against rock. Without thinking, Monica and I jumped out from the indenture in the wall, just as a few chunks of concrete the size of our heads fell down on where we had been standing.

“Are you alright?” I asked at once.

“I don’t think anything hit me,”she remarked, checking herself over.

“Good,” came a third voice. “I hate it when my meal becomes damaged in some way.”

We both looked up to see Jenny smiling down on us. Up close it really struck me how big she was in this moment. Despite all of the different sizes I’ve seen her at, Jenny is still so . . . awe inspiring.

“It’s like bruised fruit at the grocery store.” she continued. “And I only choose the best little morsels for my appetite.”

“John,” Monica whispered from behind me. “We have to run.”

I nodded, never taking my eyes off of Jenny. “Exactly. You run.”

“No!” she breathed, trying to keep a hold on her overflowing emotions. “Come on! We can both keep running!”

But I shook my head. “It’s alright, Monica. I’ve done this before.”

“What!”

“Awwww, what a gentleman.” Jenny cooed as she plucked me up in fingers that could easily engulf my whole body. “Letting the pretty girl run while you give yourself up. And who says chivalry is dead?”

I could already feel anxiety beginning to creep up on me as I contemplated experiencing being eaten again. This time, however, I refused to let it show on my face, and instead cast a somewhat defiant look towards the giantess.

“Maybe the man who’s about to be eaten?” I suggested.

Jenny smirked, showing of her talent for being lovely even while playing the bad girl. She brought me towards her lips, not wasting a moment this time around. Just as I was close enough that I could have practically touched them if I had reached out an arm, she muttered a message to me under her breath.

“Don’t be afraid.”

Her cavernous mouth opened wide to me, and the red carpet of her tongue was rolled out. Her fingers didn’t release me until I was gently seated on the surface of her tongue. After this, they withdrew, as did the tongue back inside of her mouth, and the entrance to the abyss sealed shut behind me. Just as with the other students, Jenny didn’t play around with my body, and swallowed me instantly. It came on like an unstoppable push that sent me towards her throat and over the edge. My push forward turned into a drastically steep slide, a few degrees shy of a free fall. Various noises surrounded me, all of which were both huge, and muffled by her body. The entire time, I couldn’t see a thing in front of me. Unlike those cartoons where a shrunken person sees what it looks like inside of the human body, there was no source of light in Jenny’s body to illuminate anything for me. I felt as if I had just entered a black hole and was simply going to be falling forever. My fall did end, however, and without any way of seeing my hand in front of my face, I was entirely unprepared for that.

I touched down in a pool of warm fluid that safely broke my fall without hurting me, landing in the most ungraceful manner I could think of. The pool wasn’t terribly deep, only waist high at the most, but the liquid was noticeably thicker than water, so that helped. Voices registered on my mind after my body settled into the liquid, indicating that the other students were alive too. I took a minute to allow myself to float a bit and comprehend the events of the day. If someone had told me this morning that I would be eaten twice . . . I’d probably believe them, but punch them anyway for saying it. With a sigh, I stood up. Jenny’s stomach was just as pitch black as the rest of her body. The others called out to me.

“Who else is here?” one panicked male shouted into the darkness.

“My name’s John,” I answered.

From somewhere to my left I could hear quiet crying. “Oh my God, w-we’re all going to die. She’s going to digest us, and we’ll all die in her stomach.”

Suddenly having an idea, I dug into my pocket and pulled out my smartphone. The screen immediately lit up, casting the only light in our prison, providing a beacon for the others who were probably lost in the dark. Pressing a few buttons, I turned on the flashlight, and was gifted with the ability to find everyone else. Everyone stirred, but no one moved from their seated positions in the pool. They knew that there was no hope of escape, and didn’t bother to do anything else but wait for the inevitable. From up above I heard something new, something that sounded like distant screaming. I took a few steps to the side just in time to avoid the newest addition to our exclusive club enter into our meeting. Monica splashed down in an infinitely more controlled manner than I had, and emerged from the pool looking none the worse, save for her sexy afro that was now plastered to her back and face. Whipping the hair from her face, she looked around at her new surroundings, shielding her eyes when she spotted my flashlight.

“John!” she exclaimed.

I dosed the light and ran over to her. Without thinking, I wrapped my arms around her, hugging her as if I believed we actually were going to die. At first I felt guilty, believing I was taking advantage of a situation I knew was going to be alright, just to hug her. That abated, though, when she hugged me back with twice as much ferocity, taking me by surprise. Her breaths were coming quick, almost sounding like sobs.

“I thought she killed you instantly!” she cried. “I thought she was going to kill me too!”

“Shhhhh, it’s alright. We’re alright.” I muttered to her. “We’re not going to die.”

Monica proceeded to sob in my arms, and I held her all the tighter, my eyes closing shut. Trying to use whatever strength my body possessed to make her feel safe in the face of abject terror.

“It’s going to be alright, Monica.” I repeated, not knowing what else to do. “It’s going to be alright.”

“Well, that certainly takes a load off of my mind,” said a new voice.

Opening my eyes, I was almost physically stunned to see that I was no longer standing in unending darkness. I was back in the music room, instruments righted and perfectly lined up around me, and an intact roof above my head. Sitting down on the choir platform steps was a visibly amused Jenny, grinning ear to ear. It suddenly dawned on me that I was still holding onto Monica. Except, when I looked, I realised I was just holding my arms out like an idiot who only thought he was holding onto Monica. I could practically feel the giggles bubbling beneath the surface of her calm manner.

I sighed, dropping my arms to my side, also noting that my body was completely dry now.

“Worst wingwoman of all goddamned time.”


 

End Notes:

What did you think? Does Jenny make a good method actress when she wants to play the devious Queen? Next chapter I think is going to be a more traditional giantess scenario, done in a traditional Jenny style. What does that mean? Stay tuned to find out (and comment).

Sightseeing and Siren Chasing by Darien Fawkes
Author's Notes:

This is my attempt at taking the most popular concept in the giantess fandom and adding a little more personality into the mix. I hope that enhances the scene, rather than take away from it. I want this to be like a breath of fresh air.

 

 

I woke up for school to the smell of something cooking, which somehow makes waking up easier. I personally believe it has to do with the promise of food on the horizon that gives you the motivation to get out of bed, despite your inner rage at the prospect of having to now go through with the rest of the day. At least, that’s how it worked for me. After washing up and getting dressed, I walked downstairs to find my dad frying up some bacon. Those that have met Wyatt Loya agree that we look a lot alike. Although he claims to have once stood a hair under six feet tall, he’s shrunken a bit with age, bringing him almost eye level with me. The raven black hair that I had inherited from him was now speckled with gray, but not receding, which comforts me whenever I think about my future. He wore slippers, his flannel pajama pants, and a black tank top, revealing thick arms that, while not defined, definitely had more muscle behind them than fat. A lifetime of factory, construction, and welding jobs have kept his body in good shape, but seemed to have added a few years to his face. His features, while still strong and defined, appear to have worn down a bit. The scruff of a beard on his face only enhanced the effect.

“Morning,” he greeted me, looking up from the stove.

“You’re up early,” I noted, grabbing some orange juice out of the fridge. I poured two glasses and passed one to him. He in turned traded me a plate of eggs, adding two strips of bacon to it.

“Couldn’t go back to sleep after 5. Thought I’d come down and take breakfast off of your list of things to do.” he explained, frying up another egg for himself.

“Appreciate it, but I don’t mind,” I told him. “You could’ve just done what I do and stare at the ceiling till you have to get up.”

“Well I felt like I had to get up and do something,” my dad said. He turned with his own plate in hand and sat down at the table across from me. “Besides, you’ve been in a more cheerful mood lately. I wanted to ask about that.”

I hesitated, not sure of what answer to give. How the hell do you explain the past few weeks I’ve had to anyone, let alone a parent? I shrugged. “School’s just been easier, I guess.”

My dad smirked. “Mhm. Anything in particular?”

I acted like I had to consider the question for a second. “I don’t know. Classes are just getting easier to handle.”

“Maybe someone’s helping you deal with it?” he suggested. “A girl, perhaps?”

I knew right then and there that I wouldn’t be able to keep a good enough poker face to deny that, so I didn’t try. Still, I found myself looking away.

“Well, yeah, but we’re just friends.” I clarified.

“Nothing wrong with that,” he assured me. “What’s her name?”

“Jenny,” I said between mouthfuls of eggs. “We have gym together.”

My dad smiled. “So you two spend time together during the day.”

I nodded. “She’s fun to talk to and . . . hang around with.”

“She cute?” he asked in a slightly cheeky manner.

“Well . . . yeah, but she doesn’t like me like that, and I don’t either.” I quickly explained. “There’s actually another girl that I like. But I don’t get to talk to her as often.”

“Oh, so there are two girls in the picture.” he declared, this time in an overtly cheeky manner. His eyes practically lit up upon hearing that. Good grief.

“Don’t get your hopes up,” I warned him, with a slight grin of my own. “As of right now I’m with neither of them.”

“You’re preaching to the choir, son.” my dad chuckled. “I was 24 when I met your mother. And before her I was in the midst of a four year dry streak with girls.”

I exhaled through my nose in what was the barest form of a laugh. I didn’t say anything in response, though, and munched a little on my bacon. My dad’s features softened as he looked at me, probably thinking back to years long passed.

“You have her eyes.” he told me not for the first time. “There’s a lot that you take after me. But those eyes, they’re hers.”

I didn’t expect the conversation to reach this particular subject so soon. Fortunately I had just finished the last few bits of my breakfast, and didn’t have a reason to stay any longer. Standing up, I brought my plate to the sink.

“Do you need a ride to school?” my dad asked.

“That’s alright, I’m good.” I assured him as I headed upstairs.

Taking two minutes to brush my teeth and gather my bag, I headed back downstairs and for the door.

“Good luck at school today,” my dad called after me.

“Good luck at work,” I answered back.

It wasn’t until after I had closed the door that I released a sigh. A long time ago I would have been a lot worse off at handling the cauldron of thoughts and feelings that now bubbled in my consciousness. Now, I was a lot more practiced with this, and it barely gave me pause. Besides, despite being in the midst of fall, our region was currently experiencing a spell of warm weather that was passing through for the day. The sun was out, the air was comfortable, and the breeze was perfect to keep it all balanced. It was the kind of day that just made every problem feel lighter on one’s shoulders. So, hefting my school bag onto my shoulder, I walked to the next block over where the school bus would be picking us up. A number of other students from different grades stood on the designated street corner already, either talking or just standing around on their phones. The bus always took a few extra minutes after I show up to arrive. I usually keep to myself as always while waiting, and just stood off to the side. I don’t think I was there for a full minute when I felt the first echos of vibrations through the soles of my shoes.

Seems we’d be starting early today.

As soon as the tremors became noticeable, I heard frantic whispering coming from the others. They were aware of this as well. As the intensity of the tremors increased I remained where I stood, pretending to be completely indifferent to them, as the others began to panic. After a minute the first scream was released by one of the kids nearby, which was then joined by others. The entire bus stop was cleared of everyone except me long before the enormous shadow cast itself over the area. Turning around and looking up in as casual manner as is possible in this situation, I beheld Jenny. Today she wore blue skinny jeans that ended at her calves, a white and gold blouse that left her shoulders bare, sandals, and sunglasses that rested on top of her head like a bandana. Her height today seemed to be around 500ft.

“Morning!” she greeted me in her typical cheery manner.

“Morning,” I answered. “Any particular reason you decided to give everyone a heart attack today?”

Jenny smiled as she looked around at the neighborhood, noting all of the panicking men and women who were trying to either run or hide from her. Cars honked as they swerved in all directions, fleeing the scene with reckless haste. My giantess friend shrugged, looking back down at me. Unfortunately for me I had been momentarily distracted admiring her freshly pedicured feet, and didn’t avert my eyes nearly in time to be subtle.

“Hey!” she called out, pointing towards her face with two fingers. “My eyes are up here, thank you.”

I was partially convinced that she could see my face turn red, even from that altitude.

“S-sorry about that, Jenny!” I hurriedly responded. But she only giggled, lowering herself down on one knee.

“I’m just kidding, John.” she assured me with a warm smile. “Try to remember that I actually enjoy it when people appreciate my feet. Of course I’m going to show them off for you.”

I blinked. “For me?”

Jenny answered me with a wink. “Benefits, remember?”

I cleared my throat. “Oh yeah.”

“Which is what today is all about,” she announced. “I’m giving you the benefit of walking to school with me, and we’re going to take my favorite path.”

My awkwardness seemed to dissipate, only to be replaced by high suspicions. “And what path would that be?”

“You ever heard of taking the path of least resistance?” she asked.

“Yeah.”

“Well just imagine the opposite and you’ve got the idea.” she explained with an uncomfortably sincere grin.

Taking a second to process, I looked around and beheld the mass panic that was still taking place around us throughout the neighborhood. With arms outstretched I gestured around us.

“Why the hell not.” was all I said

Jenny’s all mighty hand reached down towards me, her fingers spreading to allow me to slip gently into the crevice between her thumb and first finger. Wrapping the other fingers carefully around my body, she completed her grip. This was the first time Jenny had ever held me in her fist before. She was always so adamant about being respectful to everyone else, even when they’re small than her. She did, however, leave my arms free.

“I hope you don’t mind,” she said. “But it’ll be easier to carry you like this. That isn’t too tight, is it?”

I shook my head, leaning my untrapped arms on her thumb. “No it’s just fine.”

Standing to her feet, Jenny graced me with a breathtaking panoramic view of the neighborhood. Ahead of us in the near distance was a main city. There seemed to be activity going on amongst the looming buildings, visible even from this distance. Though I couldn’t make out exactly what was going on, I could tell something was happening. Jenny smirked when she saw it.

“They’re always so eager to see me.” she thought aloud as she began her stroll. “A giant girl can really feel welcome in a town like this.”

“And who’s they?” I asked.

“See for yourself,” was all she said.

It barely took a minute for us to reach the edge of the city. It would have taken us even less time had Jenny not been careful about her steps. As the city steadily faded more into view, so to did all of the different vehicles stationed around it. I appeared as if half of the United State’s military decided to pack up and move directly to our hometown. Soldiers wearing uniforms of various military branches bustled about in great speed, bellowing orders impossible to distinguish from where I was held. They obviously were preparing for Jenny, as they had set up an entire perimeter around the city, entrenching themselves for a siege against a giantess. With them were all manner of tanks, missile launchers, planes, and helicopters, some of which were of a design I had never seen before.

“Did you set this up?” I asked her.

“Of course. I didn’t just play with Barbie dolls growing up. I used to have plastic soldiers too.” she informed me.

“And did those soldiers shoot back?”

She smiled. “Only after I got my powers. Don’t worry, though. Nothing will touch you.”

I didn’t even have the chance to give one last witty retort, as the soldiers down below commenced firing upon the 500 ft tall beauty. Not a one of them held back as the artillery flew at her at incredible velocities. So many bullets and missiles were hurled at Jenny that I couldn’t even count. It was like watching a blizzard aimed at one lone figure. The force the military brought to bear against her could have easily reduced the entire city behind them into a crater. But Jenny only stood there, taking every hit, without so much as flinching. If anything, she seemed perfectly comfortable where she stood, leaning on her left leg and placing her free hand on her hip.

“Good morning boys, so nice to see you again.” she greeted the army. “Oh, and girls. Can’t forget our girls in uniform. It’s been awhile since we’ve all played together. I hope you’ve missed me.”

In response to that, the next two missiles hit her directly in the face. The force of the explosions was so intense that I could feel the shockwave in the pit of my stomach. For a few breathless moments a cloud of smoke held itself around Jenny’s head, obstructing her face from view. No other shot was fired, as the military, and myself, held our breaths. I won’t lie, I was legitimately worried. I know I had just seen her tank hits from literal tanks, but those looked like they had been tomahawk missiles, and up close they were terrifying.

With a quick breath, Jenny cleared away the smoke that hung around her, appearing completely unharmed by the blasts. She did, however, seem mildly annoyed. Lifting her left hand to her face, a gigantic mirror, as big as a professional baseball field, materialized comfortably in her palm. Taking a few minutes to inspect herself, Jenny sighed with relief, allowing the mirror to vanish. She turned back towards the army.

“Well thank God my eyeliner held up to that. You guys have no idea how long it took me to get perfect wingtips this morning.” she expressed.

Looking back, I’m not sure there was an appropriate response to a statement like that. I don’t blame the army for opening fire once more. Tank shells began exploding against Jenny’s breasts, causing the indescribably huge boobs to jiggle on impact. This brought out the first vocal reaction from Jenny, who uttered a very low, throaty sigh.

“They really know how to treat a girl,” she noted.

“Are you ok?” I asked her.

“I’ve never felt better,” she assured me in a voice that was a shade huskier than before. “Shall we?”

“I’ve got a choice?”

She laughed and proceeded towards the line of soldiers. Their cries picked up in fever as their target began walking in their direction, not even slowed by the maelstrom of firepower. Just as she was one gigantic step away from the front line, their screams turned to outright panic. To the soldiers’ credit, they held the line, even as they watched her beautiful sandaled foot lift up and pass over their heads. In one step, Jenny cleared the entire siege wall of artillery, and headed into the city. At 500 ft tall, Jenny easily stood head and shoulders above some of the tallest buildings around. From my point of view, it would be a tight squeeze, trying to fit her immense body between some of those structures. Once she was within the outer limits of those buildings, though, her form began to shrink, until the was reduced to about 150 ft in height. I was still held in her closed fist, now scaled to more of a small action figure to her. Continuing into the city, she had no trouble passing through the streets without brushing against a single building.

“Much better.” Jenny exclaimed, holding me in front of her. “Want to see what everyone else is up to? We’ve got some time to kill.”

I nodded, curious to see what she had in mind. “Sure.”

Jenny looked around at the wide variety of buildings she had at her disposal. Some of them towered over her head, while others were barely above ankle height. Across the street from a gas station and convenience store, she spied a row of apartment buildings, some taller than others. She approached the one that came just beneath her bountiful chest. Jenny carefully set me down on the roof of the building, before placing her hands on each side of the top floor.

“Brace yourself.” she warned me.

The next thing I heard was the familiar crunch of concrete and steel beams splitting apart. The roof shook beneath me, almost throwing me from my feet. I crouched down just in time to steady myself while Jenny lifted the entire roof with her bare hands. Setting it down on the next building, Jenny plucked me back up, and together we peered inside at what some of the residents were doing. As one would imagine, the majority of them were hiding under furniture or clutching loved ones. Some of them just stood in a daze, leering up at the blonde goddess who had just removed the ceiling from their home. One dark skinned man in particular was so distracted, he hadn’t noticed the breakfast he was making begin to catch fire. I have no idea what kind of breakfast food can be lit on fire, but this guy seemed to have figured out the right chemical formula. Amazingly, he still didn’t notice.

“Um . . . sir?” Jenny inquired, pointing behind him. “You might want to step away from that.”

Following where she was pointing, the man finally noticed that there was a grease fire on his stove. Nearly jumping out of his skin, he flinched back away from the growing flames.

“No worries, I’ve got this.” Jenny assured him, licking her thumb.

Reaching her hand inside his apartment main room, Jenny extended her moistened thumb, and placed it gently on top of the stove. Despite the fire appearing too big for just one of her digits, it was completely smothered, leaving behind only a small kitchen full of smoke. Withdrawing her thumb, Jenny gave it one more lick, before wiping it clean on her jeans.

“Mmmm, not bad. I should come back here for breakfast every once in awhile,” she told the man, who looked to be on the verge of passing out on his feet. Jenny smiled as she saluted him. “No need to thank me, sir. Consider that my good deed for the day.”

Looking around at the other residents, who were poking their heads out of their houses to inspect her, Jenny’s smile widened.

“Good morning, everyone.” she announced to the building. “My friend and I were just passing through the neighborhood.”

Looking over at me, Jenny raised me up a little.

“Don’t be rude, John. Say hi.” she encouraged.

It took a second for my brain to catch up with her request. I had been busy reflecting on how fucking ridiculous my life had suddenly become. Looking down on the open apartment rooms, I waved.

“Hi,” I called out. “I guess I’m John.”

My friend quirked an eyebrow. “You guess?”

I looked back at her. “Well, I’m certainly not Jenny.”

The quizzical look she cast me was a worthwhile payoff. Turning her attention back to the residents, Jenny flashed them one of her best smiles.

“Well, you heard it here, folks. This is my friend John. He’s single, by the way, for those young women I see living by themselves.” she declared to everyone.

My face instantly became beet red as she continued. “Yes, you heard it here ladies. The man of your dreams is here in my hand, waiting to whisk you away. He likes long walks on the beach, shutting himself off from the rest of the world for long periods of time, writing stories, and girls who like to get kinky in the bedroom.”

Leaning in closer to the building, Jenny shielded her mouth from me with her hand. The whisper she let loose, however, was anything but hidden from me.

“And he’s also a guitar player, girls. That’s right, he’s the complete package.”

“Jenny!” I shouted, thankful that my voice didn’t crack from sheer embarrassment. My giant friend cast me a side glance and smirked.

“Oh right, sorry about that. I forgot, he’s already got a pretty young lady chasing after him.” she amended. “I hate to break it to you, girls, but that means he’s as good as off the market. Better luck next time.”

“More like kidnapping me,” I muttered.

Suddenly an explosion sounded out from somewhere close, causing Jenny to straighten out before I could even blink.

“Ooo!” she squealed.

The blast was soon followed by two more, one after the other, eliciting a small grunt from her both times.

“Oh yeah,” she cooed. “Harder.”

Looking behind her, I saw four tanks slowly making their way up the streets, crushing any cars that had been abandoned and left in their way. Each one was firing continuously. Their target: Jenny’s well shaped ass. The giantess hummed in her throat as she rubbed a hand on her left ass cheek. Four more shots were let loose, one after the other, all of which found their mark.

“Oh, that’s how I like it. More.” she moaned. Jenny punctuated her request by giving her ass a firm slap of her own. I was struck speechless for a few moments. Once again: this is now my life. This is how I live. I know I should be ecstatic over this but honestly . . . I mean, how am I supposed to even react to this? The slapping only continued, meanwhile.

Clearing my throat, I managed to catch Jenny’s attention.

“Should I leave the five of you alone?” I asked, not entirely joking.

Jenny blushed slightly. “I guess it’s too early for that kind stuff. Let’s see what else there is to see. Bye everyone.”

Waving awkwardly goodbye to the residents of the apartment, Jenny walked off deeper into the city. Her long legs easily outpaced the oncoming tanks, leaving them far behind.

“What did you mean you’ve got a crush who’s kidnapping you?” she asked.

“Well, technically I agreed to come along.” I admitted. “But sometimes you throw me into these games without warning me. So I guess kidnapping is an accurate description.”

“Ah, you thought I was talking about me.” she suddenly realized.

I blinked. “Well . . .  yeah. Unless you know of another demigod chasing me around?”

“Not a demigod,” she reminded me. “And it seems to me Monica Williams is running into you a lot lately. Sounds like chasing to me. Especially now that I’ve seen how into her you are.”

I groaned. “First my dad, now you.”

“Oh, your dad had something to say about this, did he?” she asked with a grin that matched his in cheekiness. “Go on.”

“How about I don’t and say I didn’t.” I replied in a deadpan tone of voice, leaning my elbow against her thumb, and my head in my hand.

The giantess chuckled. “So, do you plan on asking her out?”

I blew out a breath. “She’s a little too out of my league for that to be a good idea.”

Jenny actually stopped walking altogether. She brought me up to eye level, and I saw that her brows were raised in open shock.

“You’re kidding, right? You think you’re not in her league?” she sounded genuinely baffled.

“I mean, I don’t know if tee-ball is technically a league, but I’m pretty sure that’s where I’m at.” I answered. “Meanwhile, she’s definitely in the majors. And there’s nothing wrong with that. If anything, a girl like her deserves someone in the major leagues.”

“John,” she began slowly, before shaking her head with a sigh. “I’ll never understand guys. Some of them think the world of themselves and have almost nothing to show for it. Others are a literal God-sent to this world, and spend all of their time thinking they’re not worth saying good morning to.”

Turning around, Jenny started down a street heading east through the city.

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“Somewhere where I can get a second opinion.” she answered.

It only took a minute to arrive at the building she was looking for. An office building which housed a magazine publishing company. The outside was almost entirely glass, creating a gigantic mirror from which Jenny’s full body could be admired. She didn’t take the time to pay attention, though, as she scanned the various floors from outside.

“Hmmm. If I remember right, it should be . . . this one.” she said to herself, reaching a hand out at the floor of the building that was level with her neck.

Jenny’s fingers broke through the glass with no effort at all. Crushing her hand into a fist, she grabbed a handful of debris from the building and withdrew it, leaving a gaping hole where her hand had been. I was treated to an unobstructed view of the men and women inside, all looking at my giant friend in naked terror. Screams immediately followed, as they all ran for the other side of the building.

“Hi, everyone. Sorry about the scare.” she called out, leaning slightly down to gain a better view of inside. “This is where they print those articles about finding soulmates, right? Or is that another floor?”

Some of the women inside were too petrified to get up off of the floor where they had fallen. They weren’t any more capable of answering, however, as they continued to scream bloody murder for all they were worth. Jenny persevered through it.

“You can stop screaming.” she implored them. “I was just wondering if you would help me convince my friend to ask out the girl of his dreams. You know, try and give him a little confidence. . . Hello?”

All the good her reassurance did was bring forth more screaming. After a few more attempts at getting the women of the magazine company to help her out, Jenny sighed.

“Forget it. You all clearly had too much coffee this morning.”

Taking the hand that still held the section of the wall she had torn out, Jenny held it up to the missing section of the building, and opened up her fingers. She rubbed her palm against the hole for a few seconds, before pulling it away. When she did, I saw the side of the building, as whole and untouched as it had been before we had arrived. The simple display of power reminded me of a Criss Angel magic trick. Simple, but nonetheless impressive in appearance. Leaning back up, Jenny shook her head.

“Ok well that was no help, but my point still stands.” she insisted.

“Listen, Jenny I-”

I was interrupted by a missile impacting against Jenny’s glorious breasts, shaking them to their core. More artillery fire and missiles followed that one, launched from various helicopters and planes, all of which were aimed for her boobs. It’s like these military guys had a one track mind or something. Perverts.

Then again, it might not have entirely been their doing. Jenny moaned louder this time than she had before with the tanks. As the firepower kept pouring on her chest, she cupped her left boob in her hand, massaging it sensually.

“Oh God, yes.” she groaned in raw sexual bliss. “It feels so damn good!”

Her index finger and thumb began going to town on her nipple, rubbing it vigorously through the thin material of her blouse. Her chest rose and fell at a much more rapid pace. Her heart rate must have been increasing so much, I could have sworn I had heard it for a brief second. All the while, her moans only increased in intensity, as the missiles continued to massage her breasts. Very slowly I noticed that her right hand, the one I was held in, was drifting downwards. The destination? I could only guess, but it was a pretty good guess….

“Jenny!” I called out. “JENNY!”

Snapping back into reality, she seemed to realize what it was she had been about to do. Her face suddenly became redder than I had ever seen it. Maybe even redder than I had ever felt my face turn before. Sheepishly, she brought her hand back up to eye level.

“Ummmm . . .” she hesitated.

I gave her my best ‘it’s all right look’, and managed a slight smile. “I think we should head to school now.”

The blonde giantess nodded. Without another word she headed out of the city, the school coming in sight within moments. Behind us I could still hear the pursuing aircrafts open fire on her.

“Are they coming with us?” I asked her.

Jenny seemed to realize that they were still behind her for the first time. Her head shook in a way that bespoke thoughts that had been taking up her attention. “Oh, right.”

Turning around at the waist, Jenny waved a hand behind her. As her hand passed through the air, helicopters and planes disappeared, leaving behind the skyscape of a city that looked untouched by the morning’s events. No more screams or sounds of crashing traffic emanated from between the buildings, as all returned to normal. No one outside of the two of us would remember the morning as it really had been. The giantess turned back to me, still seeming a little uneasy.

“So . . . I know I can’t wipe your memory anymore.” she began. “All the same, if you wouldn’t mind forgetting what almost happened, I promise I won’t try that again . . .”

My expression eased up a bit. “Jenny?”

She looked at me. I smiled.

“It’s just benefits.” I joked.

Most of the tension seemed to dissolve from her expression as she smiled back. “Benefits.”


 

End Notes:

I had a lot of fun writing this chapter. Perhaps you could see why. Leave me a comment and let me know if you liked it as well

Ok I'm Terrified, But Yeah That's Hot by Darien Fawkes
Author's Notes:

I know it's been a long time but I've had a lot of other papers to work on in that time, so this chapter was slow in the process. Still I hope you enjoy

 

 

 

“So then what happened?” Jenny asked.

I shrugged. “They just kept on travelling, the two of them. The entire world was opened up and they both wanted to see it. Now that they had each other, there was no longer the fear of having to do it alone.”

“Awwww, I like that.” she sighed, lifting her head up from the table she had been resting on. Jenny and I were hanging out in the library today during our study hall period. Though we were supposed to actually be getting work done, we had long since given up on that.

“And how long did it take you to write that, again?” she asked, stretching her vast arms. By now I had grown used to seeing Jenny in her 12 ft tall form. Truthfully, though, the height fit her larger than life personality.

“A little over a year.” I answered. “Keep in mind, the actual document is much more detailed. I tried to make it read like an actual book, so it stretches on for a while.”

“Still, I loved the plot. I’ll have to read the whole thing.” she said.

I smiled. “I appreciate the thought, but you don’t have to.”

“You make it sound like it’s an obligation.” she scoffed. “When will you realize that I enjoy this stuff? If you write giantess stories, of course I’m going to want to read them.”

“. . . . Thank you,” I said after a pause.

“No problem,” she replied, her stretching completed and her attention now entirely on me. “Now why don’t you tell me the other story I want to hear?”

“And that would be?” I prodded.

“Why you won’t ask Monica out.” she obliged.

I groaned, which only made the situation more entertaining for her.

“When will you stop being interested in my personal life?” I asked.

“When you stop being personally interesting,” she fired back.

I snorted but said nothing. Something in her eyes deepend, as did her smile.

“Alright then, on to more important matters. What game should we play today?” she asked.

I looked up from my laptop, where I had just been editing a story. It had been a few days since the last time we had done something giantess related together. Jenny loved her games, especially now that I had joined in on them. But she was also very conscious of overwhelming me by playing too often. Even though I love her games as much as she does, I have to ease myself into things. Still, after a few days of typical teenage drole, I was itching for something exciting.

“Did you have something in mind?” I asked in turn.

“A game of chase.” she said.

“Ah, finally giving me the chance to even up the score.” I noted. We had played a number of games of chase since that first day in the school. They haven’t always turned out well for me.

“Yup.” she confirmed. “This is going to be a fun one.”

“So where are we going for this game?” I asked.

“Well . . .” she drawled. “I was thinking of shaking things up, a bit. Your story gave me an idea.”

“Oh?”

Jenny nodded. “I’ve been way too narrow with the way I’ve been playing for a long time. I haven’t been opening myself up to other possible . . . stages, let’s say, for playing.”

I blinked. “Stages? You mean, like, in a video game?”

“Bingo!” she exclaimed. “We always knew I could take you anywhere in the world. Let’s try any when.”

I pushed my laptop aside. “But wait, I thought you said you couldn’t control-”

All at once, everything around me became significantly darker . . . and hotter . . . and louder . . . and-

I was in a fucking jungle . . .

All around me were trees that definitely didn’t inhabit North America. Were I better at geography, or ecology I could probably pinpoint which part of the world I was in. The animals did little to help, as they were mostly heard and not seen, save for the birds that flew overhead. Wherever I was, it was evening and the sun was on its way down. Off to my left I could hear the sound of a nearby river, a big one, rushing towards some far off destination. I had no idea where I was, or what Jenny had in mind, but the game was now on, so I had to get playing. Without any real sense of direction, I figured the best move would be to follow the river and see if it lead me towards any kind of inhabitants.

As soon as I started walking, I became aware for the first time of the new clothes I was wearing. Tan khakis, a beige shirt, a leather jacket, and a wide brimmed hat. Slung across my shoulder and resting on my hip was a well worn satchel, filled with who-knows-what. I grinned.

“Well played, Jenny.” I muttered. “Well played.”

Adjusting my hat in a very Indiana Jones fashion, I set out to follow the river. The terrain was unpredictable, with dips and inclines at every step. Combined with the myriad of trees and foliage around me, I was truly in a natural maze. Still, it was nostalgic in a way. It brought me back to the times when I was very young, playing in the woods, pretending to go on adventures just like this one. Finding my way back to that same mindset, to that childhood imagination that allows kids to become the embodiment of the heroes they pretend to be, I brought that same energy out again. I was the ultimate method actor, traversing the land with all of the mannerisms of the movie character I was dressed as. There was a treasure to find here somewhere, an adventure to be had. As the self-designated witness of Jenny’s games, it was my job to see it all. One day I’ll have to write a book.

Assuming I don’t die, of course. That’d be a bummer.

After perhaps twenty or so minutes of walking, I became aware of a new sound that stood apart from the orchestra of nature. Off in the distance I heard what could only be described as the echo of drums. Big drums, and a lot of them. So powerful were the rhythmic beats that, for a second, I thought Jenny must have been treading towards me in some giant form. But there were no tremors to go along with these booms. So then people were behind this, and definitely a lot of them to make such an overpowering noise. Pushing on, I followed the beat of drums through ever dense foliage. Finally, when the jungle reached its borders, I found myself standing before a great city. Enormous structures, built of stones and red clay, rose around me. Some buildings were taller than they were wide, while others were the opposite. Each building was different from the next, but huge in their own respects. They required extensive steps to reach the top, some of which were wide enough for fifty people to climb at once, shoulder to should. Off to one end of the city were a great mass of individual buildings grouped together into one organism. House, perhaps. The rest of the structures stood independently. What immediately drew my eye, however, was the shape just ahead of me. An enormous Mesoamerican pyramid, square in base, and built in specific levels that made it like different sized blocks stacked on top of each other, forming gigantic stairs on all sides. Human scaled staircases also were carved into each side, leading up to the top, where hollowed doors allowed wanderers to enter and view the pyramid’s inner secrets.

A stone pathway began at the base of the pyramid, running backwards in my direction. This pathway was lined by men in minimal, yet at the same time extravagant, outfits and body paint. Kneeling before great drums placed between torches, they beat at the instruments in quick unison, casting their music back into the jungle I had traveled through. There were a lot of drummers, as the pathway stretched before me for at least 100 yards. Just at the base of the pyramid, a large area was left opened up, with a stone stage in the center. Surrounding that stage were many female dancers, dressed twice as flamboyantly as the men. They wore minimal dresses of various blues and reds and greens and purples. The dresses themselves barely covered their breasts and crotches, leaving the rest of their bodies entirely naked, save for the massive feathers they also decorated themselves with. They danced back and forth to the beating of the drums, spurred on by the howlings of the crowds of men and women on either side of the stone path. At the beginning of this path, not thirty feet from where I was crouching, were two burly men holding spears. Standing between them was a much smaller figure, dressed in more modern day clothes, with their wrists bound in front of them, and a hood over their head. I liked reading about ancient civilizations and knew a bit about a number of different ones, but I was no history buff. Still, you didn’t need to be one to know what was going on. One of the guards reached over and removed the hood from the smaller prisoner’s head.

It was Monica.

This time I gasped out loud. All of the other men and women in the area were unrecognizable to me. So why was she the only one I knew here? At once it became clear. I don’t know what it was Jenny had in mind by this, but I can hardly see how offering Monica up as a human sacrifice will set us up. I had to remind myself, though, that this was one of Jenny’s games. She doesn’t allow people to get hurt, and there’s no way she’d allow Monica to be killed on an alter. These probably weren’t even real people. They were probably just illusions, like from that time in the woods when we acted out the story. There’s no way they could hurt her.

That theory got thrown out the window the second I felt an obsidian dagger at my throat.

I’m no expert on dagger-feeling, but I’m betting that this one was real.

Not wanting to risk my neck on a smartass remark, I elected to raise my hands and keep quiet. Whoever was behind me didn’t say a word, and instead pushed me out from the brush. Some of the guards turned suddenly once my presence was revealed.

“An outsider!” one exclaimed in a thick Mesoamerican accent.

“Yes,” answered a gruff, male voice behind me. “Attempting to stop the ceremony. Now we have two sacrifices.”

Monica took the liberty to turn around and, when she saw me, her face immediately lit up.

“Dr. Loya! You came back for me!” she exclaimed.

I nearly tripped over myself after hearing that. Luckily the Mayan warrior behind me was polite enough to give me a shove on the back, throwing me back into balance somehow. I took my place besides Monica, trying to process the scenario. Dr!?

“A-are you alright?” I asked.

“I am now,” she whispered. “I hope you have a plan for getting us out.”

“I . . . am working on it.” I said, trying to get into character.“What did we just get ourselves into?”

Monica surveyed the scene around us. “From what I can gather, we’re in the midst of a traditional Mayan sacrificial ceremony.”

I swallowed a nervous lump in my throat. “Yeah, I don’t like that. Can you gather something different?”

“Judging by the dancers’ garb I’d say this is a ceremony dedicated to one of their many goddesses.” she went on. “The only trouble is I can’t seem to figure out which goddess.”

A single tremor reverberated through the area. I sighed. “You’ve got to be listening in on us. There’s no way your timing is naturally this perfect.”

If she was listening, she gave no indication as she approached. By now I was so used to Jenny’s entrances that they hardly fazed me anymore. Monica, however, was always experiencing them for the first time, as far as she could remember. So I didn’t object when she pressed her body against mine for comfort. Jenny’s 100 ft tall form soon rose above the trees, still leaving her as a silhouette for a moment, though. It wasn’t until she stepped into the limits of the city that the light fell on her, revealing her outfit. I gaped openly.

Jenny wore a single, long strip of blue silk beginning at her right wrist, traveled up the length of her arm, wrapped under her arm, covered her right boob, went around the back of her neck, came down to cover the left boob, continued under her left arm, poked out over her arm, and ended at her left wrist. Holding this length of silk in place were gold cuffs on either wrist, adorned with various precious stones, and gold bands on her arms. A necklace of more gold and jewels hung around her neck, with an identical belt at her hips. The belt held up another length of silk that hung in front of her. Though it reached to her knees, it only actually covered her crotch, leaving her legs bare whenever she stepped forward with one. A third length of silk did the same thing behind her. Her face and body were decorated with exotic paint designs that did little to cover her up in any way. Lastly, her look was completed by a pair of exquisite earrings, and a majestic crown that circled her brow. Other than that, she wore nothing else, leaving her more naked than I had ever seen her before.

Instinctively I put a protective hand over Monica’s shoulder.

“Now, Monica-” I began.

“By the heavens!” she breathed in wonder. “Dr Loya do you see her!”

I blinked. “I’m seeing too much of her.”

“I would have never imagined that the deities the Mayan’s worshipped were actually real!” she exclaimed. “Dr Loya, do you realize what this means?”

“That I actually have to pray in the morning?” I asked.

She turned to me. “There might be others like her! Hidden somewhere in the mesoamerican jungles! There could actually be a secret race of giants on the planet that we had never known about!”

I blinked again. “You’re taking this surprisingly well.”

“The natives here seem to know English very well. Do you suppose this giantess knows how to speak it?” she asked.

I sighed. “Fair enough. I would have lost my mind to if this had all been dumped on me from out of nowhere.”

“If we can open a line of dialogue between ourselves and her, we can learn more about her kind.” Monica went on, not listening to me. “She may not want to sacrifice us if we can demonstrate what we can offer the Mayan people.”

“Granted this was dumped on me out of nowhere.” I continued. “But then again I’m used to this kind of thing. So I guess that’s helped keep me sane despite all of this.”

I paused for a second as what she had said fully registered in my brain. “Sacrifice!”

The guards behind us began pushing us forward, using their weapons to herd us down the line of drumplayers. Jenny, in the meantime, kept walking towards a gigantic structure that I took to be one of the temples. It wasn’t until she sat down upon it that I realized the entire thing was a throne, scaled exactly to her size. As soon as she rested comfortably in her seat, the dancers ran to the foot of her throne. Jenny looked down on them as they lept about, throwing ribbons of silk in the air as they danced for their goddess. Meanwhile, other men and women approached her feet and began rubbing themselves against them, using their entire bodies to try and give the giantess a simple foot massage. She nodded in approval to both groups, maintaining a stoic disposition the whole time. I had to hand it to her, she was quite the actress.

“This has got to be some massive ego trip,” I muttered sarcastically.

“Did you say something Dr. Loya?” Monica asked.

“I said ‘This has got to be some massive ego trip’,” I repeated for her.

That remark got me a swift elbow in the ribs. “We’re about to come face to face with a real life Mayan goddess! Please try and show some respect!” she hissed.

“No. What we’re going to do is get the hell out of here as fast as humanly possible before anyone can sacrifice us to her.” I countered.

“Escape? We have a 100 ft tall giantess right in front of us. Where do you suggest we go?” she asked incredulously.

“Preferably in the opposite direction.”

We both stopped talking as we approached the base of the throne. On either side of us were small groups of devoted worshippers, not slacking in their efforts to please the feet of their goddess. In one swift motion, the guards behind us struck Monica and I behind the knees, forcing us to kneel before their deity. Jenny reached down with one menacing hand, managing to grasp both of our puny bodies at the same time. She brought us up to chest level and continued to look down at us in silence. The reserved expression she continued to wear became all the more unsettling. For as long as we’ve been friends, Jenny has been one of the most bombastic and expressive individuals I’ve ever met. To see her lively and upbeat personality be replaced by this . . . nothingness, worn upon the face of a giant, was a completely different version of fear than I’ve ever felt before.

“Jenny?” I asked. “That you in there?”

She didn’t so much as utter a word. My friend, the Mayan goddess, only bore into us with her gaze. Monica cleared her throat.

“Mighty, divine goddess of the Mayan people.” she began. “I am Dr. Monica Williams, professor of anthropology at Cambridge University. This is my college, Dr. Jonathan Loya, professor of archeology. We have only come here to learn of your people, the Mayans, and mean no disrespect or offense by our intrusion into your city. It is my hope tha-”

She was cut off when Jenny lowered us onto a stone ledge that jutted out from the right arm of her throne. On the ledge stood several other men and women, having been brought up by a stone staircase that had been carved into the side of the monument. They were of various sizes and ages; with each one holding food as an offering. We were dropped unceremoniously onto the ledge, and one of the men standing by was then grasped in our place. The Mayan male looked as if he were holding back on a lot of emotions as he was lifted up into the air. Oddly enough, though, he appeared happy more than anything else. Jenny lifted the man above her head as she opened her mouth. Even as he was lowered into her gaping maw, the man never so much as cried or screamed. The others around us were looking on in open wonder at the sight before them. I personally had already seen this enough that it neither shocked, nor amazed me. Without chewing, Jenny toyed with the little man a bit in her mouth, before swallowing him in one gulp.

They never mentioned sacrifices like this in ancient history books.

We didn’t have much time.

I hastily searched through my satchel for anything of use in a situation like this. Among various assorted items I found a Smith and Wesson revolver, string, a lighter, a knife and some empty glass test tubes labeled MANGANESE. Despite the urgency of the situation, I grinned. So, Jenny thought she could stump me by taking away my favorite trick? This was going to be fun.

I took the bullets out from the Smith and Wesson and dropped it back into the satchel. If missiles couldn’t phase her then the gun was useless as a threat. The bullets, however, were still very useful. Removing the bullet itself from the shell was pretty difficult, and took a number of tries each time to unstick the thing. When they finally came free, I tossed the bullet aside and kept the shell. Taking one of the empty test tubes, I poured the black powder from the shells inside, sealed the cap back on, and punctured a small hole in the cap with the knife. Monica continued to watch the sacrifices in horror.

“Dr. Loya,” she whispered. “I’m sorry . . . I think this is the end . . .”

“Oh this isn’t the end.” I offhandedly replied while I worked. “Well, it’s an end, but it’s a lousy one. Very lazy writing. That’s why I was brought in. Need to do something about that. Pass me your canteen, please.”

Monica finally managed to pull her eyes away from the gruesome deaths of the Mayan sacrifices to notice me. “Dr. Loya . . . what are you doing.”

“Building a god machine to fight the goddess.” I answered. “Call it a deus ex machina, if you’d like. Really it’s more of a plot device, but the pun is too good to pass up. Canteen, please.”

See passed me the canteen while I looked around at the few sacrifices left on the ledge with us. Each one carried with them some kind of food as an offering along with themselves. One woman standing close by us, who happened to be looking curiously at what I was doing, held a clay bowl filled with peppers of various colors.

“Perfect.” I announced, standing up and plucking a fat red pepper from the bunch. “Gracias.”

Cutting off a length of string, I soaked it in the burning juice from the hot pepper, and threaded half of it through the hole I had made in the test tube’s cap. Next I emptied the canteen of water, using it to cleanse my hands of the irritating pepper juice. Jamming the pepper first into the canteen so that the top of it stuck out, I then wedged the test tube firmly in the top of the pepper. I wasn’t a moment too soon, as Jenny had finished the last of the sacrifices . . . other than us, of course.

The goddess licked her lips as she slowly reached a giant hand towards us.

Monica held back tears. “Dr. Loya . . . if this it, I just want you to know tha-”

“Whatever it is, don’t say it.” I told her. Taking the lighter, I lit the tip of the string. The pepper juices helped it burn much faster than it would have normally. I grinned “Save it for when we’re actually about to die.”

Taking the canteen in my hand, I cocked back my arm, and aimed. For just a split second I saw Jenny break character, as curiosity, and perhaps a bit of doubt, manifested in her expression. Putting as much strength and technique into the throw, I pitched the canteen right at her. I didn’t even stop to see if the throw was good. As soon as it left my hand, I grabbed Monica by the wrist, and bolted down the steps of the ledge. Barely a second later, our escape was spurred on by a very audible BOOM!

“What was that!” Monica yelled.

“Dynamite!” I yelled back.

“Where did you learn how to make dynamite?” she exclaimed.

“Mythbusters!”

We reached the bottom of the stairs and were now sprinting across open ground. Most of the guards had been in front of the throne during the sacrifices, but one lone guard happened to be walking by the back, and was not running for us, spear held aloft. Pulling out another pepper I had saved, I broke it open, lit the inside on fire, and tossed it towards him. The man dodged it, but was unable to prevent the smoke from entering his eyes. His senses were assaulted by the burning fumes of the pepper, and he stopped dead in his tracks. I only wish I had kept more of those things. Pepper spray bombs would have come in real handy at a time like this. Especially since I noticed a now looming shadow over our heads. Taking only a brief second to glance upwards, I was blessed with the sight of the sole of Jenny’s foot, descending towards us. With a somewhat unmanly yell, Monica and I poured on the speed, narrowly avoiding her crushing sole. The impact behind us jarred our bodies, pressing us to keep moving. Adrenaline was coursing through my system at this point. We practically flew over the ground. All the while, Jenny’s feet pursued us.

Up ahead of us was a Mayan temple, much closer to the ground than a pyramid. Realizing it was our only hope of escape, we headed for it, taking the steps two at a time. Another overhead shadow chased us, this one in the shape of a hand. We didn’t dare waste time looking up. Monica and I approached the top of the stairs and dove inside the nearest doorway. The walls around us shook as Jenny’s hand made contact with the stone walls. The doorway was just barely big enough to allow her hand to fit inside, but it was a tight squeeze. This gave Monica and I the chance to hastily crawl away from her encroaching fingers, as she struggled to reach further inside. They stopped moving towards us after only a few feet, having reached the limit of space her arm could occupy inside of the temple. Withdrawing her hand, Jenny peared inside, giving us a close up view of her painted face, more beautiful up close than from ground level. She fixed us a level gaze, but never uttered a word. When she finally withdrew from the doorway, we were left in silence and apprehension.

Monica looked over to me. “Are we safe here?”

“I don’t know.” I confessed, standing to my feet and brushing the dirt off from my clothes. “Let’s just assume no and work from there.”

“So then what now?” she asked.

“We need to get to the jungle. Put as much distance as we can from the city.” I squinted towards the darkness of the temple. Reaching into my satchel, I pulled out a flare and struck it to life. “You know anything about Mayan architecture?”

“I’ve studied extensively, but not all temples are built the same.” she informed me.

I shrugged. “Good enough for me. Make sure you keep holding onto those final words. Never know when we might need them.”

 

 

 

End Notes:

Let me know what you think in a comment, and thank you for reading

Terms of Service by Darien Fawkes
Author's Notes:

I disappeared from this for a while, both because of a lack of inspiration, and becoming distracted over other stories. Well I've found my inspiration again, so I bring you the newest chapter. It doesn't pick up from the last one, only because I was stuck with how to conclude the last one. Eventually I realized, the conclusion isn't important, the scenarios themselves are. This story can jump around all over the place, so long as it's done well. I hope I've done just that.

 

 

I wasn’t exactly sure what events lead me to this scenario. I just remember waking up nice and normal today. The next thing I know, I’m on the deck of a wooden ship, crew members running frantically around me, and the ring of cannon fire in my ear. This time I wore a cotton shirt, tied up towards the collar with string, breeches tucked into knee high boots, a leather belt, a blue vest, and a black coat with split tails that reached down to the back of my calves. Strapped to my belt was a cutlass, while a second belt slung across my chest held two pistols. The men around me were dressed much the same, minus the black coat. 

A second ship, tied to our own, was stock full of navy sailors flying the british flag. They appeared not long after I appeared on this new set and began attacking us. A battle proceeded in which I was, believe it or not, made acting captain. I had never driven a car before, much less captained a pirate ship. But if there’s one thing these games have made me accustomed to, it’s being thrown into impossible situations. I took the wheel and began pulling out every Pirates of the Caribbean trick I remembered, ordering the crew to fire on my mark when I thought it would do the most good. The two ships stayed locked together as we battled back and forth. Wood splintered, men flew through the air, I think I screamed like a girl at one point when a cannonball flew too close to me . . . but let’s not dwell on that. 

The fire fight went on for more than half an hour before the enemy crew boarded our ship. From there the crew engaged the soldiers. Swords clashed, pistols fired, men screamed, men died. Soldiers came after me, believe it or not. Even more unbelievable is that I managed to actually fight a few of them off. No doubt the adventure was made purposefully easy for me to handle, but I also like to believe it’s because of the gratuitous amount of practice I’ve had with these new games. So I went through each of my opponents one at a time. Each fight was ended when I slashed them once across the chest, in an attack that left no wound on them. In a matter of minutes I was surrounded by unconscious bodies, with one lone opponent facing me down. She wore the uniform of a high ranking officer, complete with a button shirt, breeches, a blue union coat, boots with raised heels that gave her a bit of extra height, and a captain’s hat. Her hair was done up in dreadlocks giving her an air of danger, while the way she carried herself bespoke absolute authority. 

“Jonathan ‘Black Coat’ Loya,” Monica announced in a crisp British accent. For added effect she  pointed her blade at me in true fencer’s style. “You have an appointment with the gallows.”

Without another word she lunged at me, her blade flashing in all directions. I barely had time to get my guard up and turn aside the first few of her strikes. I backpedaled a bit to gain some breathing room, but was pressed heavily by her. Thankfully Monica didn’t seem to be much better than I was, in fact, she probably didn’t fight with any experience or technique. I myself barely had any, but I had at least had some.

“Black Coat?” I asked once I had gotten my bearings. “That’s a little on the nose, isn’t it?”

She smirked. “My thoughts exactly.” 

I grinned as I deflected another pair of strikes. “Oh, I wasn’t talking to you.”

 “I don’t understand . . .” Monica said.

“Give it a minute, she likes to make her dramatic entrances.” I explained.

While my attention was distracted deflecting a few more strikes, Monica kicked my legs out from under me with an alarmingly powerful sweep of her leg. Already off balance, I went down in a heap of flailing limbs. Amazingly I managed to fall without slicing a limb off on my way down. When I did recover, however, I found the tip of Monica’s sword resting delicately against my throat. 

“No more tricks, Loya.” she sneered. “Drop your weapon, and I’ll see that you’re last days on Earth are comfortable.”

“Tempting offer. Now here’s mine.” I replied. “Hop back on your ship and run away as fast as possible.”

Her sword pressed a bit deeper into the skin of my throat. “You believe your own legends too much, Black Coat. If you haven’t noticed I have a sword to your neck, and your crew has been dealt with.”

I grinned. “What about her?”

I cast my gaze out to the open water where . . . nothing was happening. Monica, who had turned to look with me, quirked an eyebrow.

“Her?” she asked.

I sighed, and then called out louder. “I said, what about her!”

Again nothing happened, nor so much as a sound was made, save for the squall of a few seagulls. By now Monica was beginning to look worried.

“Loya what i-”

“Hold on,” I grumbled. With each word I spoke, I banged my fist against the deck. “I! Said! What! About! H-”

That’s when the freaking ocean exploded.

Imagine the spray that gets tossed up by a whale breaching the surface. I’ve never seen it in person, myself, but in videos alone it can be breathtaking. Now take a sight like that and multiply it one hundred fold. That’s what we saw. What followed the massive burst of water could at first be mistaken for a tiny island. It was round, green on the surface, and large enough for the entire ship to rest on. When it continued to rise, though, there was no mistaking the sight of Jenny’s head. As more of her began to rise out of the sea, her skin in the light took on a pale green hue, which served to darken the green of her hair. More of her became visible above the water and I found, to my great shock, that she wore no actual clothes. Instead, Jenny’s upper body seemed to be wrapped sparsely in enormous ropes, intermixed with strands of seaweed and fishing net. She was most heavily . . . “wrapped” around her chest and pelvis. Everywhere else, the rope and net was little more than decoration. I only know that for certain because she seemed to finally stop surfacing when the water was just below crotch level. I had no idea how deep the water was in this part of the ocean, but judging by the scale of her body compared to the ship, she must have easily been 1000 ft tall.

Monica fell backwards and screamed something unintelligible. I wasn’t really paying attention. My view was taken up by a crotch the size of my ship. Looking up I found Jenny’s omnipresent gaze bearing down on us like the sun. This time there was no preamble, no toying. Reaching down beneath the water, her hand came up underneath the ship, and slowly brought it up out of the water. The entirety of this full sized pirate frigate was little more than a football to Jenny, who held it easily in one hand. I could only imagine how we must look to her. Animated figurines running around on top of a model ship. I don’t remember much of what happened after that. I just recall Monica screaming, the ship tilting over, and all of us plunging into the abyss of Jenny’s mouth . . .

*************************************************************************************

“I don’t see what the big deal is,” Jenny remarked. “They’re just costumes. I think you look badass.”

“Thank you, I like to pretend it does.” I replied. “But that wasn’t what I was talking about.”

The blonde demi-goddess blinked in realization. “You mean my outfits?”

I tried not to appear too bashful as I nodded. “They’ve been a bit . . . revealing . . .”

“But . . . John, that’s the point.” she emphasised. It was obvious by her expression and tone that she was trying hard not to laugh out loud. “They’re supposed to be sexy. You know, classic giantess style.”

“Yeah, but . . .” I began, then hesitated.

Jenny leaned into the library table we had been sitting at, both before and after the game. Her typical 15 ft stature took up most of it. “Do they make you uncomfortable?”

“Well . . . kind of” I answered honestly.

“Why?” she asked, her eyes genuinely curious.

I paused. “Why? . . . Uh . . . Huh . . .”

Jenny waited patiently while I considered my answer.

“I mean . . . we’re friends right?” I asked.

“One of the best I’ve ever had,” Jenny confirmed.

“Well-” I blinked. “Wait, what?”

“You’re one of my best friends,” she repeated, smiling There wasn’t even a hint of hesitation in her voice.

“Oh,” I said. That remark hit in a way I hadn’t felt in a while. With reflex born of years of practice, I pressed down on the feelings and carried on as normal. “Thank you. That . . . from you that means a lot. I think of you the same way.”

Jenny’s smile didn’t so much as widen as it deepened. Her eyes practically twinkled. “You’re welcome, and thank you.”

I nodded. “Then that’s my point. I know I’m not the best at having friends, but I know that there’s . . . boundaries between friends. Things you just don’t . . . reveal to each other.”

“You think I’m crossing some boundaries when I reveal too much of myself?” she inquired.

“I feel like I’m crossing some boundaries when I see too much of you.” I clarified.

Jenny chuckled. “How does that make any sense if I’m the one consenting to revealing myself?”

“It . . . doesn’t,” I admitted. “I just . . .” I sighed. “I might have mentioned before that I’m not good at this.”

To emphasise the point, Jenny snapped her fingers and pointed right at me. “And there in lies the problem. I think we’ve thoroughly established that neither of us are. What helped me get over the awkwardness of . . . well, everything, is jumping straight into the fire.”

“Like when you up and ate me without warning?” I reminded her.

“Exactly,” she confirmed without the slightest bit of embarrassment. If anything she was becoming more cheerful. “So we’ve got to do the same thing for you.”

I chuckled lightly at the idea. “At this point, what haven’t you done to me?”

The grin Jenny set me with was downright chilling in how devious it was. “Remember you said that.”

Without warning I was somewhere else . . . again. When I was, I couldn’t tell. Truthfully that was an incorrect phrasing of the question. Jenny once told me that she couldn’t affect time, and it turns out that’s true. But being Jenny Delhaze means that rules are a bit redundant. Who needs to travel through time when one can simply make the present look like the past. Sometimes the characters participating in the act were illusions made to feel solid. Most of the time they were bystanders who Jenny cast in specific roles. For a short while they believe themselves to be the characters they play. Then, when the game is done, no one remembers a thing.

This time I was in a dark, stone cell, lit by nothing with only a single door. I wore a raggedy, white tunic that was tied with cord at the waist, sandals, and nothing else. My wrists were cuffed together, and subsequently chained to the floor. I couldn’t have been in there for more than a minute when I heard the clank of metal. From the other side of the door a Roman legionnaire, garbed in full armor, used a set of keys to unlock the door. Without a word to me he walked into the cell and began unlocking my chains from the floor, while still leaving my wrists shackled. 

“So uh . . . you wouldn’t happen to know what blondie wants me to do this time, right?” I asked of him.

The gruff soldier remained stone faced. Even while he hoisted me to my feet and pushed me out the door ahead of him, he never said a word. More legionnaires outside the cell took up position around me to lead the way forward.

“Are you guys my escort, then?” I asked. “Because I’ll be honest with you, I thought I’d be having the pretty kind of escort.”

More of the silent treatment from them. They pushed me forward, and I was forced to go along with them. I couldn’t tell much about my surroundings. The corridor was dimly lit and very plain. I could only imagine I was in some ancient Rome-themed setting, but not the parts. Normally in these games I could recognize what role I’m supposed to play by the outfit I’m given. This time I had nothing to work off of. Worn out clothes and a pitiful excuse for an honor guard. The only thing left to wonder was what Jenny’s role in this would be, and how she would show it. The girl loved her flashy entrances.

We approached a pair of wooden doors which, upon opening them up, led to a chamber of unimaginable scale. It was a room constructed entirely of marble designed in true Roman fashion, complete with pillars. Before us stretched a carpet of velvet, colored the with the deepest shade of purple I had ever seen. Brazen dishes lined the velvet path, each lit with a fire the size of a house. They led to a throne, upon which sat Jenny herself. This time she was dressed in white silk, one length wrapped around her upper body, tied over her left shoulder only. The other half was wrapped around her waist, draped lower over her right leg than her left, completing the odd symmetry of her outfit. Her toned stomach was left exposed for all to admire, as well as her lightly muscled limbs. On her feet were fine sandals, whose straps wound their way up her calves, much like mine, though her calves were much nicer to look at. A third length of silk, ruby red, was draped over her right shoulder, belted to her waist by a ribbon of gold that blazed in the torch light. At the foot of her throne, off to the side, a small number of beautiful young women dressed in clean, white robes stood at attendance.

The guards pushed me forward and I was led down the carpet trail to stand at Jenny’s feet. She had to be about 150 ft tall, her standard height for when she wanted to have intimate reactions with those around her. She once told me it reminded her of when she would play with action figures. How could such an innocent statement sound so funny in one context, and be so terrifying in another? 

The guards banged their fists to their hearts and bowed their heads in deference to Jenny.

“Empress,” one announced. “We have brought the latest slave captured in battle. Per your orders, he is yours to do with as you will.”

The Empress of Ancient Rome nodded her head. “You have done well Captain. Dismissed.”

The captain of the guard saluted again in gratitude, then proceeded to lead his men out of the throne room. They weren’t half way out when Jenny turned to her attendants, each of which was lovely in her own rights, and spoke.

“Remove my sandals.” she commanded.

Each woman bowed graciously to their Empress as they leapt to obey. One woman climbed up each of her calves, using her sandal straps as a ladder, and began undoing the leather laces. Once they had become unwound, the rest of the attendants at her feet gripped the sandals and pulled them forward with all of the strength their bodies could muster. I could tell that Jenny had to take some of the weight off of each foot just to allow them the ability to move the shoes, and even then the women were hard pressed to budge the things. I wasn’t surprised. Each sandal was twice the length and width of the average car. If it wasn’t for the fact that they were relatively very thin, and had little friction against velvet carpet, I don’t think they could have done it. In only a few minutes Jenny’s sandals were removed and discarded off to the side. She smiled and nodded at the young women.

“Thank you all. Leave us, please.” she instructed.

They all collectively bowed before their Empress again as they made their exit. When they had left, Jenny’s full attention settled on me. I didn’t move from where I stood and kept my mouth shut. Sometimes when we play these games Jenny acts like herself. Other times she gets really into character and commits to it for the duration of the adventure. I found it wise to figure out which way she was going to swing before I decide myself how I’m going to play.

“Step forward, slave.” she commanded.

That was new. Usually in these games Jenny makes me into some parody of an action hero. I say parody because, obviously I could never really be badass without her helping to make things easy for me so that I look good. Nevertheless, she always treated me with dignity and respect, in these games. This is the first time I was ever referred to as a slave, or given a direct command by her. My first instinct was to snap a retort back at her, but something in me stopped that from happening. A general curiosity to play along and see where this new scenario and attitude would take us. So I stepped forward and stood before her, looking stoically into her eyes.

Her right foot softly shifted forward, raising up slightly while her heel stayed planted to the floor. It stopped right in front of me, her sole towering a good few feet above my head, and was wide enough that my outstretched arms couldn’t even touch both ends. Though I remained outwardly unreactive, I still had to swallow a slight nervous lump that was forming in my throat.

“Your new purpose in life, slave, is to serve me and my needs.” she murmured. “Begin by rubbing my feet. First the right one. I will tell you when to move on to the next.”

My eyes widened. Now I couldn’t even deliver a smartass remark if I wanted to. A lot of thoughts had suddenly vacated my brain, only to be replaced by . . . other things. Jenny raised an imperial brow.

“Well slave? Your Empress is waiting.”

I paused to bring my mind back under control. When I spoke my voice was nothing more than a soft croak. “What if I refuse?”

“You won’t,” she said in perfect confidence. “I see it in your eyes. You desire to serve your Empress. You crave it. And, being the benevolent ruler that I am, I grant your request. Cater to the comfort of my feet.”

A big part of me, the part of me that recognizes my humanity, demanded that I resist her. Jenny had only ever treated me as an equal before. Why should she suddenly think that I’ll bend knee to her and do whatever she says? Let alone a job as degrading as rubbing her oversized feet. But another part of me, a part that has only ever stirred at night, when I’m alone with my thoughts and fantasies, said otherwise. That part of me recognized some truth in Jenny’s words. That part wanted to serve her. It took in her beauty, her power, and was humbled by it. It wanted to repay her for simply being allowed in her presence, in any way that it could. Hell, a foot massage was a small task to do in return for the privilege of standing before Jenny. Just obey. Do whatever you have to to make her happy, or else she’ll leave like all of the others.

I closed the distance between myself and her sole, the smell growing more and more intoxicating. Ever so hesitantly, as if it were a dream that would shatter if I pressed too hard, I touched the sole of her foot. A slight exhale of air from Jenny communicated that she felt my touch. It was my que to continue, so I did. Putting whatever strength in my upper body I had I pushed into the skin of her sole and rubbed my hands around. From there I lost myself in the moment, her hypnotic sent sending me into a daze comparable to a drug induced high. Up and down her sole I massaged. Into her high arch, and against her heel. Jenny gave no indication of approval, which only fueled me to try harder to please her. Though she didn’t voice it, I knew I was doing something right when she slid her left foot next to her right.

I didn’t even need to be prodded to move onto the next one, I just did. I didn’t even stop to stretch, I forced my body to maintain its strength. On and on I rubbed, losing myself in the heavenly touch of her soft, warm feet. I don’t know how long I had been at this when she whispered to me.

“Slave.”

“Yes, Empress?” I asked, still lost in the haze of my fantasy.

“Give yourself to me . . .”

“How?”

“Lick my feet.” she breathed.

This time there was no debate in my mind nor body. I was fully committed to my task. If anything, my very being leapt with joy at the prospect of one of my most treasured sexual fantasies coming true. So I went for it. I placed tongue to sole, and lapped at her bare feet. Her skin was warm, and coated with the slightest hint of sweat. This only served to enhance the flavor. My body rose and fell in level, making my tongue into a paint roller, determined to cover as much surface area as possible. This time I actually heard Jenny purr in enjoyment. That was the only reinforcement I needed to kick it up to 110% effort. Left foot to right, and savored every second my body was in contact with her feet. It got to the point where I escalated to rubbing my body against her sole. I want to feel this. All of this. And I wanted to feel it in full.

At one point I felt her sole begin to pull away from me, and I feared that I had gone too far. Instead, Jenny was only lowering her foot to bring me closer to the top.

“Now my toes, slave.” she murmured. “Lick my toes.”

I obeyed. Throwing myself into my work I made sure to get into every crevice, between every toe. The entire time I never stopped trying to feel as much of her feet as I could. I went over all ten from left to right, and then back again. But then her foot kept lowering. I didn’t move away, though. I only lowered myself down with it. Even after I was forced to my knees by her descending sole, I refused to abandon my post. I don’t know what I was thinking. Maybe I wanted Jenny to crush me. Maybe I thought that I had already lived my greatest fantasy, and I was totally ok with dying now. I was lying on my back now, the weight of Jenny’s almighty foot keeping me from escaping entirely . . . but not crushing me.

“Slave,” she whispered again.

“Yes, Empress?” I asked.

“Give yourself to me,” she commanded.

“How?”

“Give yourself to me, fully.” By now her whispering was becoming feverish.

Somehow I knew what she meant. I had been immensely aroused since this whole game had begun. Now, I fully gave into those desires. I continued to lap at her toes, while my body grinded forcefully against her sole. Jenny openly moaned in pleasure. 

“This is where you belong, slave.” she breathed. “This is where you want to be. Under my feet. Whenever you crave it, or whenever I do, this is where you’ll find yourself. This is where you’ll crawl to be. Under. My. Feet.”

I climaxed epicly, screaming out in what was realistically an unattractive way. My scream, however, was completely drowned out by a high pitched moan that filled the cavernous throne room. The game, which had played out for so long in ecstasy, beauty, and raw sexual energy, ended in a sweaty, gasping heap. It took me a full minute or so to realize that I wasn’t the only one gasping. In addition, a powerful, pungent smell was filling the air. My head languidly rose from off the floor to look up at the flushed face of my ‘empress’.

“Did you just-”

In an instant I was lying on the carpeted floor of the library, normally clothed, but still breathing heavy. Jenny sat looming over me, her amazonian stature looked as big as her giantess form from down here on the floor. We had been sitting at a table in the back of the library, so thankfully no one was around to see me lying prone at Jenny’s feet. Climbing back into my chair, I allowed myself to process everything that had just happened in such a short amount of time. The entire time, Jenny never said a word.

“So . . .” I began again. “Did you just-”

“Yup,” she said.

“And I also-”

“Uh-huh.”

I paused to consider that. At last I asked her, “Jenny? . . . What was that?”

The blonde Empress of Rome grinned sheepishly. “That was me helping you push through your awkwardness of having a best friend with benefits. . . Big benefits . . .”

“Uh-huh,” I replied, my head still reeling too much to be witty. “Why?”

She exhalled. “Look, John, we both know we share the same fetish. Sure, I really love playing games with you and going on adventures, but we can’t keep pretending their won’t be some kind of sexual subtext between us whenever I grow bigger. Better we save time and get it out in the open now so that we can have fun with it too.”

I blinked. “That . . . makes . . . sense, surprisingly.”

Jenny smiled warmly. “One of us has to.”

My brows furrowed in confusion. “What do you mean.”

But she shook her head. “The important thing here is that we can now move forward and be open about our real enjoyment of some of these scenarios. No more pretending that you aren’t pitching a tent down there every time I get big and naked.”

“I-,” I froze. “You’re going to get naked!?”

That brought out a rich belly laugh from Jenny. “I meant when I wear those revealing outfits that gave you such a hard time. Pun intended, by the way.”

I relaxed visibly. “Oh . . . Hey Jenny? I was wondering . . . about what you said when we were both . . . you know, in the moment . . .”

Realization flashed across her face. “Oh . . . That was just me in the moment. You know me, it turns me on to act all powerful and everything. You know I don’t really think of you as my slave, right? You’re my best friend.”

“Oh . . . ok. Thanks,” I told her.

“Well . . . to be honest with you . . . sometimes I might be naked.” she admitted.

“Oh god,” I groaned in quiet horror.

“Get used to saying that,” she grinned.

Fortunately for whomever was in the library at the time, my next groan was drowned out by Jenny’s laughter.


 

End Notes:

How did it come out? Let me know by leaving a comment. I need to make sure I'm giving you guys my best quality. 

World of Warfare by Darien Fawkes
Author's Notes:

I didn't mean for this one to take so long, but I wanted to make it a good chapter. This is one of the earliest scenarios I had in my head when I set out to write this story.

 

 

Even after the final wall between Jenny and I had been broken down, we took our time in transitioning towards the sexual side of our games. It was the strangest mixture of eagerness, apprehension, and downright terror that kept us from sprinting head long into new territory. It goes without saying, but I’ve never really had the chance to explore my fetish with a girl in any sexual way, or at all for that matter. Jenny on the other hand, while she’s had plenty of experience exploring her sexual desires with other people, mostly as play things, she’s never done it with a volunteer whose memory wouldn’t be erased after it was done. So we took it slow, as any high schooler would when exploring their sexuality. Gradually we’d incorporate more intimate action into our games. Actions involving her feet, her boobs, her ass, and even her mouth. It was a definite turn on for one thing, and brought a different sort of life to the games, not that they had ever been in danger of growing boring though. I was still going on adventures every week to times and places I had only ever dreamed about, with an honest friend of my own. I wouldn’t have seen this coming when I was a kid.

Even life outside of the games seemed to have taken a turn for the better. At the very least things were starting to seem a bit . . . I don’t know, brighter? There just seemed to be some kind of energy floating about that I was only now beginning to pick up on. It made me feel a little more outgoing than I normally would be.

“So yeah, I’d really recommend it. Great series.” I told Monica as we walked from my locker towards strength training. 

“Sounds like a great series.” she commented. “Is it long? If I really like a series I love it if there’s a lot of material to go through.”

“Fourteen books,” I replied.

Her eyebrows shot up. “Well damn, how long did it take you to finish the whole thing?”

I shrugged. “Little over a year.”

“Didn’t you say each book was 700 or more pages?” she asked.

“Yeah uh . . . it helps to not have a social life.” I chuckled.

Amazingly enough, she laughed as well. “You’re going to try and tell me that you have no social life? Jenny Delhaze’s new boyfriend?”

I almost tripped over my own feet at hearing that. As it were, I managed to power through my stumble and recover my balance. Seems a lot of the running I had been doing this year was paying off. Monica looked a little concerned. I couldn’t blame her. I was convinced that my hair was standing on end right now, and my eyes could not have been wider.

“Is that what people are saying!” I exclaimed in as hushed a voice as I could manage.

“Everyone’s seen you two together.” she confirmed, still looking at me quizzically. “People have even seen you two walk home together. The whole school knows by now. I didn’t know you were into tall girls.”

“More like giant girls,” I muttered, which brought a smile out of Monica. Everyone was fully aware of the fact that Jenny normally stood around 15 ft tall. However, because of her choosing, their brains were wired to think that it was perfectly normal for her to be. It made watching people interacting with her funny from an outside perspective.

I groaned. “Can’t a guy and a girl hang out platonically without turning things into an episode of the Bachelor?”

She quirked an eyebrow. “You two aren’t dating?”

“Me and Jenny?” I snorted. “She’s way too good for me. We just found out that we like similar things. We’re friends.”

“I don’t believe that,” Monica countered. “And if she were as good as you say, Jenny wouldn’t believe it either.”

“Jenny believes in all kinds of things that I’m not entirely ready to comprehend.” I admitted.

“But do you want to ask her out?” Monica inquired. “Because senior prom’s coming up in a couple of weeks, and if you ask her, she’ll probably say yes.”

I was silent for a moment. “I . . . don’t know. I’m not sure I like her that way.”

“Well . . .” she drawled. “If you two aren’t dating, and you still need a social life, I’d like to hang out with you sometime. . . If you want.”

I blinked, afraid to think that I heard what I thought I had heard. “Y-you want to hang out sometime? . . . Uh, yeah. Yeah I’d like that. Uh, when are you free?”

She sighed. “Well not this week because I work after school, and my schedule’s booked through the weekend. But maybe next week I’ll have a day open.”

“Next week would be good,” I agreed, trying hard to make sure my smile looked natural and not nervous.

“Sounds good,” she grinned, though it was quickly smothered by a grimace. “Hey I’ll catch up with you in a bit.”

I stopped walking. “You ok?”

“Yeah,” she sighed. “I’ve just been getting these headaches. They’ve been getting worse lately. I just need to stop by the nurse and grab some Tylenol.”

I nodded. “Ok, I’ll see you in gym.”

Without another word Monica turned around and began speed walking towards the nurse’s office. I stood there looking after her once she had rounded the corner, feeling like my legs were going to collapse at any moment.Monica wanted to hang out? With me? Maybe, just maybe, there was a God after all, because that could only have been divine intervention. That and the fact that I was now being approached by Dave Pannell and his buddy Joey. That was also probably God, since that’s usually His kind of humor. Right now I was in the section of the school closest to the gym, and furthest from the main body of classes, so the hall was pretty empty aside from the three of us. Come to think of it, Dave and Joey don’t have gym at this time, so why were they here right now? Were they following me? Either way, Dave didn’t appear his normal, jovial self, as he matched towards me with a purpose. Joey kept pace with him like a true lacky. Before I could even think about turning the other way and running, Dave was standing in front of me. I could see some measure of controlled fire in his eyes, which was concerning. But I had dealt with this from bullies before. I couldn’t run so, pushing aside the flaps of my jacket, I stuck my hands in my pocket, and stared him down.

“You want to explain yourself, Loya?” he asked, sounding about as pleased as he looked.

At this moment the guy looked about as serious as a heart attack, so I decided to answer him in a way that communicated how seriously I took him. “You’re going to have to give me a few years time for some therapy and psychoanalysis. Then I’ll get back to you on that.”

Normally Dave shook off my smart ass comments in good humor. If he wasn’t such a dick it would actually be a quality I liked in the guy. Today, however, he was having none of it. He stepped up closer to me, growing bolder by emphasizing the few extra inches of height he had on me.

“I’ve been seeing you hanging out with Jenny a lot around school. Now I’m hearing rumors that the two of you are going out. You want to tell me why you’re trying to steal her from me?”

My eyebrows shot up. “Steal her from you? First off, Jenny and I aren’t dating. But, last time I checked, neither were the two of you.”

Dave’s face darkened and I found him stepping closer to me. I took an involuntary step back, not meaning to. There’ve been hundreds of times in the past where he’s tried to provoke me into starting a fight with him, and I’ve never taken the bait for obvious reasons. This was the first time that he seemed ready to start one himself. 

“Let’s get something straight here, you little shit. I’ve been putting in the work trying to get close to Jenny all year. I’ve carried her school bag, I’ve talked with her, I’ve sat next to her in class and lunch, and I’m going to be the one she goes to prom with. And you’re not going to get in the way of that” he raged in a hushed voice. “So let me tell you what’s going to happen. You’re going to fucking stay away from Jenny. You’re not going to talk to her, you’re not going to hang with her, you’re not even going to look at her. You’re going to go back to being the worthless little background shut-in that you’ve always been. Understand?”

I won’t lie, every instinct I had was telling me in that moment to hurriedly nod my head, turn tail, and run the other way. I’ve never seen Dave this angry before and I knew he was only a few seconds away from seriously hurting me. For some reason, though, I didn’t find myself doing that. Instead I squared my shoulders and took a step forward as well.

“Jenny and I are friends. Best friends. That’s not changing just because you don’t like it, so get over it,” I said.

That only seemed to make Dave more determined, and more drastic. Suddenly he grabbed the collar of my shirt in both hands. That surprised me. Without even thinking my right forearm swung up and hit both of his wrists in a clean sweep that freed me from his grip.

That surprised me more.

It surprised the hell out of Dave if his reaction was any indication. This time he actually took a step back. Whatever shock I was feeling I managed to keep off of my face for the moment. Adrenaline was running through my system, and I drew on it for courage.

I held a finger up for emphasis. “Grow up Dave, and get over yourself.”

Then I turned around and walked away. My heart was still pounding in my ears and my feet kept trying to walk faster in case he decided to come up behind me. But I didn’t hear any footsteps so I continued on my way until I had rounded the next corner, almost running right into Jenny. The towering blonde leaned against the wall and looked me up and down with eyebrows raised and arms crossed.

“Easy boy. You feeling ok?” she asked.

I took a deep breath to calm myself. “I’ll never understand why you’re friends with that guy.”

Jenny’s face suddenly took on more of a guilty appearance. “Truthfully I never knew about that side of him. I mean, I knew Dave had an ego, but he’s never acted that way before.”

“He’s like that a lot,” I told her. “He’s just careful who he shows it to.”

She closed her eyes and shook her head. “I’m sorry to hear that. Sometimes I wonder if just about everyone of my friends except you isn’t being fake with me about who they are.”

“I’m sure it’s just him,” I assured her as best as I could.

With a deep breath Jenny pushed off the wall and started off towards the gym. “Even if they are, I know you’re real and that’s enough for me. I’m sorry I never knew Dave bullied you.”

I shrugged. “I got over it a long time ago.”

Her demeanor perked up quite a bit. “But hey, you looked pretty badass standing up to him.”

I blinked. “I uh . . . I’m not sure where that came from, I’ll be honest.”

“I do,” she said. “You used that move when we played that game in Moscow. Remember?”

I snorted. We had played a game a few weeks ago in Russia after Jenny had caught an old James Bond movie the night before. I was the cool secret agent and Jenny played the Russian accented blonde the Soviet Union was experimenting on in order to make giant super soldiers. It was a classic cold war era spy plot and it was fun as hell. I even had the chance to ‘beat up’ a few bad guys. Now that I think about it there have been a number of games we’ve played that have been based on some kind of action movie she’s seen, and she always made me the hero. In that time I’ve been taught all kinds of different skills, and have gotten into quite a number of fights. I guess I’ve never noticed until now that all of that knowledge stays with me after the games end.

“Yeah I uh . . . I guess I just didn’t think and it happened.” I tried to explain.

“You’ve been blossoming since we’ve been hanging out,” she said with a smile.

“What?” I asked.

“Yeah,” she continued, growing even cheerier. “You always told me that you liked hiding in the background and going unnoticed. Now you’re going on adventures, standing up to bullies, and even lifting more in gym. Don’t think I haven’t noticed the last one.”

“Well that’s kind of a necessity if I want to be able to stay involved in your little adventures.” I clarified.

“It’s more than that. It’s your attitude outside of our adventures. It’s your confidence.” Jenny stressed. “And this isn’t new either, you’ve had these characteristics all along. You just needed the right scenario to bring them out of you.”

I chuckled at that notion. “I think you’re giving me too much credit, Jenny. You make them easy for me so that we both get to have fun. I’ve got no problem with that, by the way. If anything I appreciate it.”

“Most of the time my help usually means you never get touched by bullets, or any other kind of projectile that could hurt you.” she admitted, which was true. I’ve been shot at plenty of times and each time bullets and shrapnel always manage to veer away. “But there’ve been plenty of times where you’ve done cool things without my help.”

“I’m a big boy, Jenny. You don’t have to hide it when you help me out.” I said with as much sincerity as I could.

She snorted. “Fine, don’t believe me. I guess you’ll just require a demonstration, then.”

My eyes widened. Whatever she meant by that, it sounded nefarious. “Uh . . . I don’t think that’ll be necessary.”

“Oh I think it’ll be very necessary.” she grinned.

“Not necessarily,” I retorted.

“Hey,” she said, stopping. Squatting down on her heels so that our eyes were as close as they could possibly get, Jenny placed a heavy hand on my shoulder. Her eyes were sparkling again in that way they do whenever something incredible was about to happen. “Do me a favor this time . . . Don’t hold back against me. I’m a big girl. I can take it.”

I blinked.

Raising her hand in a very Thanos-like fashion Jenny let loose an echoing SNAP. At once I was standing alone in an empty hallway very different from the one I had just been in. Rather than the plaster and cinder walls of the school I was surrounded by stone bricks and unlit torches. This time my outfit consisted of a long sleeve shirt, plain pants, and boots. Over top of that I had on an ornate chestplate, vembrages, pauldrons, and greeves. Buckled to my belt was a Renaissance Era longsword, equally ornate in its hilt and cross guard but not to the point of it being gaudy. The armor had some real weight to it that was felt in each one of my steps. I stopped where I was to take it all in. By now I’ve travelled just about everywhere with Jenny, with her bringing all kinds of eras to the present day, so this didn’t exactly surprise me. To my left were a number of windows with open shutters. The view from them revealed an expansive courtyard filling up with soldiers in armor more plain than my own, and armed with all manner of Medieval weaponry. Beyond a stone wall perhaps thirty feet high was a sprawling town far less active. From all directions, both in the courtyard and in the hallway, I could hear men and women running about and shouting orders. A group of knights strode by me, stopped at my right, and saluted by banging their fists to their hearts.

“My lord,” they recited together.

Before I could so much as blink and consider them they were already on their way down the hall. As I looked after them a young runner came pounding down the hall, stopping in front of me to salute.

“Pardon, my lord, but Her Majesty requests your presence at once,” he panted.

I quirked an eyebrow but made no remarks about who he thought I was. Always play along until the purpose of the game was revealed. So I did my best to keep a neutral, everyday-business-like look on my face and nodded to him.

“Of course,” I said. It was becoming almost second nature to slip into character at this point. Maybe I should consider acting professionally?

With a gesture from me the messenger boy took off ahead, leading the way to wherever “Her Majesty” was. The way to the throne room was pretty straight forward and we arrived in no time. The guards posted outside saluted to me as I walked through the open doors. I wasn’t surprised to see Monica again, wearing an immaculate dress of blue silk with a high collar, and an oval cut in the center of the dress, exposing a fair bit of cleavage that I could only describe as . . . robust. The entire collar, oval, and sleeves were trimmed with silver, and an entire ribbon of silver ran around her waist like a belt. She spoke to several men and women, some in armor, others in fine silks and breeches. Orders flew from her lips in rapid pace, each one giving her a slight bow or curtsy before running off to do her bidding. When at last she had finished she turned to me. Heaven above but she could have been a Queen in the real world as well. Here, draped in silk and silver, it finally left no doubt in my mind. By instinct I put my hand to my heart and bowed slightly at the waist.

“Your Majesty,” I addressed her.

“General Loya,” she replied in kind. General? Ho boy. . . “We have little time. She will be here shortly. I have already had horses prepared for us to ride out with the army.”

“She, Your Majesty?” I asked, already suspecting the answer.

“The giantess, General.” Queen Monica answered, looking unperturbed in this game by giants. “We haven’t had an encounter with her over a year. As I recall, you were the last one to see her personally. Now our sentries at the border have reported her heading this way. The village is already being evacuated of civilians. But we must turn her back before she reaches the castle.”

“We?” I asked. “I don’t believe a Queen is supposed to ride out towards an oncoming giantess. Yes I’ve encountered this one before. More times than you can count, in fact. So trust me when I say, this isn’t a situation that should be taken lightly.”

Monica placed her hands on her hips and arched an imperial brow at me. Yes she was a Queen in every sense of the word. “General, from what I understand this giantess is powerful, maybe beyond our capabilities of combating. If not then there is no protection for me. By then it will not matter where I am hidden or how far I run. Therefore, if you are going out to battle the giantess, then I shall be by your side to support you. Either you will defeat her again or our kingdom, and everyone in it, is lost.”

Again? I thought. The only times I’ve ever beaten Jenny are when I’ve had to run away from her. And even then . . . 

At once Jenny’s words came back to me. Do me a favor this time . . . Don’t hold back against me.

I’ve been holding back? Against a girl who can alter reality on a whim and shrug off the entire US army? A girl who can hold the freaking planet in her hands?

I nodded to her. “Very well then. If we are going to have a chance then we are going to have to do exactly what I say.”

Within a half hour Monica and I sat on horses atop a hill overlooking the evacuated village. A small ensemble of officers on horses of their own sat next to us. At the base of the hill below us were four banners of light cavalry, and on the opposite end of the village was the rest of our army. I’ve never had an army before. I’ve been in settings like this, the fantasy setting and all. Jenny and I were both fans of the genre, so it was only natural that a lot of our adventures took on a fantasy setting. But this was the first time I was placed in a position of influence over others. I suppose being a pirate Captain should count, but that was two dozen men at the most. Now I had an entire army at my command, and my orders were going to lead these men to their deaths. In fact I had to remind myself that this was just a game and that no one was actually going to die. How the hell did actual generals do this? Send others off to fight knowing that no matter what happened some men would die?

My thoughts were pulled from this little crisis when I felt the first tremors coming through the ground. Pulling out my spyglass from a pouch on my saddle I gazed out into the horizon. About two hundred yards out beyond the village was the treeline of a great forest, whose trees were being pushed aside by an even greater force. Jenny stepped out into the open field at her favorite height of 150ft tall. She told me once that she loves this height because it allows her to be a real giantess, while being able to have “intimate” fun with those around her. Out of everyone assembled here today she was dressed the simplest, wearing a white cotton top that left her shoulders bare and was laced shut at the front, and a deep brown skirt that came down to her shins, showing off her bare feet. She looked like how I would expect a giantess straight out of Jack and the Beanstalk to look. And as always she made it look beautiful.

Jenny took in the sight of the assembled army gathered at her feet. Her smile was a sight to behold. Lovely and devilish at the same time. Surprisingly she raised the sides of her skirt and performed a textbook perfect curtsy.

“Your Majesty I’m honored by this welcome.” she purred. Her voice could be heard clearly over the distance between us, yet still sounded as lush and soft as velvet. “You didn’t have to go through all of this trouble. I would have been fine with a more . . . intimate gathering.”

From next to me the Queen’s horse danced in place. “Can she hear us?” Monice asked.

“Yes she can, can’t you Jenny?” I replied in a conversational tone.

Despite there being an entire village between the two of us Jenny’s smile communicated that she had heard us fine.

“General Loya.” she addressed me formally. “The mantle of leadership fits you as well as that armor. Though I confess you would look much better with it all removed . . . as well as the clothes beneath.”

I felt a blush creep up on me. Monica raised an imperious eyebrow and looked sideways at me.

“She’s a deviant, your Majesty.” I answered.

Monica, in the form of a true Queen, only steeled her face. “I see. Then we had best stop her advances here.”

“You’re welcome to try, your Majesty.” Jenny murmured.

Without another word she took her first massive step against the soldiers in front of her. The infantry soldiers at her feet were arranged in five companies, based off of the Roman style of century formation. Each company consisted of 80 men in a 10x8 grid and was lead by a Knight, serving as the Medieval version of a centurion. The instant Jenny’s foot was above their heads each infantryman hoisted a throwing spear and launched a simultaneous volley at her soft sole. I didn’t see a single one of them pierce her skin, but the spears did elicit a grunt of discomfort from Jenny as she brought her foot down. At a word from the Knight the company split in half down the middle with each half running in the opposite direction. The soldiers reacted well enough, getting out of the way just in time to avoid being crushed beneath her unforgiving feet. With another word the infantry on either side of her foot began to stab at her with their swords. Once again from my looking glass I couldn’t see a single one of their weapons penetrate her flesh, as if her skin was made of unbreakable leather. Still they drew cries of pain from Jenny, and so they kept at it.

“Signal the front archers,” I ordered.

One of the accompanying officers raised two flags, then promptly lowered the second one. A few seconds later from within the village, little sparks of fire came to life. Many of them. As one a company of archers raised bows notched with flaming arrows, drew back, and fired as one towards Jenny’s face. The light of the arrows drew her attention before any of them could make contact, and Jenny put a protective arm between her face, and the incoming projectiles. The majority of them bounced off of her forearm, but a few found their mark on her forehead or cheek, eliciting a grunt from her. I was glad that she had been able to protect her face. I had seen Jenny take missile blasts to the face without flinching, and she had told me specifically not to hold back against her in this game, but still, I didn’t want to see her get hurt.

And I especially didn’t want her to see the attack coming from behind.

Half of the cavalry that had been positioned on the end of the valley closest to us had each begun riding the circumference of the village, one banner per side, towards Jenny. They were light cavalry, designed to hit fast and ride away just as quickly. The attack had been timed perfectly. Just as Jenny had begun to lower her arm, the first two banners were hot on her heels, literally. They had rounded the village and were now at her legs, aiming directly for her ankles. Each rider held a drawn sword in his hand, a short sword, for easier handling in the saddle. Though the tiny blades weren’t likely to cause any serious harm to her, there were hundreds of blades all aiming for a quick slash against the same areas: her ankles. 

Caught off guard by the sudden and lightning quick attack, Jenny was slow to turn around and deal with the riders skirting passed her. While they attacked the infantry took the opportunity to clear away before what came next. I gave the order for the next signal immediately. Before Jenny was able to fully turn around a volley of arrows, this time coming from a company of archers that had been hidden in the grassy fields beyond the village, hit her in the face. Though it sounded like they hurt her a bit, they really weren’t meant to. They effect that they did have was to get Jenny to trip mid turn. And boy did she trip.

One of Jenny’s notable characteristics, aside from her giganticness, are her proportionally big feet. Tall girls with big feet tend to make poor dancers, as it’s easy for them to trip over themselves. So when Jenny was hit in the face by a barrage of tiny projectiles mid spin, her balance went right out the window. Seeing her topple backwards was an incredible sight to behold. Like watching a mountain be cut down by a lumberjack and collapse like a tree. The village behind her never stood a chance, and buildings found themselves being crushed beneath her heavenly body like matchstick boxes. Even the shockwave of her fall brought down a good dozen or other buildings in all directions around her. Jenny was a living earthquake, and we were less than a quarter of a mile away watching her.

Still keeping the spyglass to my eye I muttered. “Light it.”

The two banners of cavalry who hadn’t rode out against Jenny each raised a bow notched with more flaming arrows. They let loose a volley, not aimed at Jenny, but the entire village around her.

I had ordered ahead of time that the village be torn apart and covered down with every piece of straw, speck of sawdust, and drop of liquor and pitch in the village AND castle. The result turned the once quaint little village into a powder caige, waiting for the first spark to fall. The already flammable buildings of wood were lit up brilliantly with the help of the even more flammable materials pours all around them. A tempest of flame roared to life within the first minute, with Jenny left dead in its center.

I gulped at the term dead. She’d be alright of course. She’s taken tomahawk missiles to the face without a scratch on her. She was just playing around . . . right?

Apparently she had been . . . but not anymore.

“Heaven above, you did it General,” Monica breathed. “She-”

The words died on her lips when everyone felt the ground tremble. I finally lowered my spyglass, for I didn’t need it to see what was happening now.

Jenny was getting bigger.

Ever so slowly her body was expanding. Growing larger. Stronger. And the fires around her didn’t seem to be doing anything to slow that down. There was no time to waste.

“Take the Queen and get her back to the palace!” I ordered the surrounding officers. “Now!”

I didn’t wait for them to reply, and kicked my horse into a run down the hill. This wasn’t my first time riding a horse, and I had become pretty practiced at it by this point, so it had considerably less trouble holding myself in the saddle as my steed galloped towards the cavalry unit. I pulled up short in front of them.

“The Queen is being taken back to the palace. Ride with her and provide any cover fire you can when the giantess starts coming for her!”

They saluted and I galloped for the rest of the army that was on the other side of the village. Once there I did my best to reorganize the force at my disposal into an effective army. As I tried to rally my troops, Jenny stood back to her feet, now at a height of 300ft tall. Her clothes, which had grown with her, were as untouched by the fire as the rest of her body. Part of me was relieved that I hadn’t actually hurt her. Part of me was noting her wicked grin and mischievous eyes, and was wondering if she was now about to hurt me. At my command the archers let loose another volley, which she literally laughed off.

“Oh General,” she chuckled. “Well done. Very well done. No one, and I mean no one, has ever gotten the better of me in such a way.” She took a single, menacing step towards me. “I’ll be sure to award you appropriately for that.”

I sent out the infantry and cavalry in waves, attempting to make it seem like I was trying to draw her attention again. This time, though, Jenny called my bluff. Her titanic feet bulled through the soldiers, breaking apart their formations, and crushing men by the hundreds with each step. Arrows had no more effect on her, and blades were hardly noticed. Her feet carved a path of destruction; sweeping men asunder with a brush of her toes, or flattening them with one mighty stop of her soles. Jenny was an army onto herself. We were just insects to her. Less than that. We could only hurt her when she wanted us to. As of right now nothing on this planet could stop her.

In an instant I was swept up in her colossal hand and brought up to chest level. She grinned down at me.

“Now, time to collect her royal Majesty.” she said.

Turning the other way, Jenny headed straight for the palace. Her steps sounded like the roll of thunder, even from up here. The banners of cavalry I had sent ahead tried in vain to stop her, but she merely trampled on them as well. When she came upon the palace the thirty foot wall wasn’t even an inconvenience to her. Jenny stepped over that, ignoring as well the knights and archers who tried to attack her. With each step her voice echoed over the land, reverberating through the stone walls of the castle.

“Fee-fi-fo-fum,” she laughed. “Ah, I’ve always loved saying that line.”

“Why am I not surprised,” I muttered to no one in particular. But Jenny heard me, and it only made her laugh harder. Placing her free hand on the castle, she shook it violently.

“Your Majesty,” she called. “The good General and I would love it if you would join us out here.”

Jenny reached her fingers beneath the portion of the roof where it stuck out from the wall, and promptly peeled it off its foundation. Though it came off in pieces, Jenny managed to systematically rid the entire castle of its roof, and was left facing the terrified occupants of the exposed palace. She grinned down at the throne room where the Queen stood surrounded by dozens of guards. Reaching in with two fingers, Jenny plucked Monica from the room, unaffected by the attempts of the guards to stave her off. She held the two of us safely in her palm at eye level.

“Your Majesty I must offer you my most gracious of thanks.” she announced. “I have not had such fun in a long time. In gratitude for your immense hospitality, I invite you and the General to my humble, little home.”


 

End Notes:

Let me know what you think. Remember feedback fuels my work, and I want it to be good work. Next chapter will pick up from here, and hopefully won't take nearly as long.

Come Inside (Said the Spider to the Fly) by Darien Fawkes

Jenny’s ‘humble, little home’ unsurprisingly turned out to be anything but. For starters it was a freaking castle. Beyond that it was freaking huge. After leaving the original kingdom of the humans, Jenny had returned to being 150 ft tall and now held Monica and I in her clenched fist. Despite being in character Jenny applied her standard surgeon level of care in handling us, ensuring that we never felt a second of discomfort throughout the journey. That still did little to ease our minds as she crossed the threshold of her domain, pushing open monolithic wooden doors that would have held back an army. Beyond them was a red carpeted hall drawing all visitors into the depths of Bowser-I mean Jenny’s-totally innocent castle. Candle chandeliers illuminated the path forward, with intricately woven tapestries on either wall depicting scenes of Jenny fighting armies and rampaging through villages. The only thing that was missing was a few pictures of her and the family at Christmas time. Jenny carried us further in, never saying a word the entire time, until at last she stopped at a door.

“The three of us are going to have so much fun, I promise you.” she sighed with a smile.

The door revealed to contain a bedroom behind it, furnished to highest level of luxury for a giantess. Silk sheets and a fur blanket decorated a bed that was already framed with ornately carved posts. More silk covered the window, hiding the morning sun. A masterfully crafted dresser stood tall next to a wooden screen used to cover women while they dressed themselves. She walked right passed those things, her bare feet padding on the cool stone floor. There was a carpet just underneath her bed, which is where she set us down, right by her feet, while she sat back on the bed. Lifting one foot onto her knee, Jenny inspected her sole for a second, brushing whatever debris she found stuck to it.

“Forgive me,” she apologized. “I should really have prepared myself better, knowing that I’d be receiving royalty into my home. I would have washed my feet in preparation.”

Setting her feet down in front of us, heels to the carpet and toes to the ceiling, she sighed contently. 

“Well my friends, while the two of you seem to be down there, you could tend to the problem for me. I’d be most grateful.” Jenny ordered in the most lighthearted of manner. “Rub them as well, while you’re at it.”

Monica looked at me, the fear she had been keeping a leash on was now replaced by borderline outrage. “She can’t possibly be serious.”

I looked at her. “Does she have any reason not to be?”

Rather than let Monica reply, Jenny raised her foot a little and allowed it to crash back down, shaking the both of us to our core. But her smile never once faltered.

“Come come, my little friends.” she beckoned. “My feet are waiting.”

I did my best to emulate the calm Monica had been showing earlier while facing Jenny down. I put a firm hand, which surprisingly didn’t shake, on her shoulder.

“Allow me, your Majesty. A job like this is beneath a Queen. So long as it gets done she’ll be appeased.” I assured her.

Just as before, though, Monica swallowed her fear, her trepidation, and her disgust. “No. I will not allow you to suffer in this alone, General. I shall . . . do as she commands.”

Together we each chose a foot and began to rub it as best as we could. Jenny sighed in satisfaction at seeing the two of us beneath her. Serving her to the best of our ability. I knew she had to be. Jenny Delhaze is without a doubt the kindest human being I have ever met, and yet deep down I know that on some level she enjoys being treated like a goddess. And deep down inside of me, a big part of me enjoyed being able to treat her as one. When I looked up at her to gage how well we were performing, she only looked back down on the both of us, smiling like a mother whose proud of the work her children are doing. Then I looked over at Monica to see how she was doing, and was surprised at how relaxed she looked compared to a few moments ago. When she noticed me looking, she hesitated.

“It is . . . well, it is not quite so bad as I had thought it would be.” she admitted. “At least her skin is soft . . . and they do not smell too bad.”

From up above Jenny chuckled. “Do not be afraid to enjoy them, your Majesty. Many before you have. Tell me, what do they smell like?”

“They . . . well . . . they smell quite strongly of sweat but . . . not unpleasantly . . .”

“Mmmm, breath deeper.” Jenny murmured. “Tell me if they make you feel more at ease.”

I closed my eyes and allowed myself to inhale deeply. The aroma was indeed tantalizing, like a stress relief candle. It seemed that with every breath I took my muscles loosened up a bit more. This allowed me to put a bit more effort into my massage without feeling as worn out. That didn’t mean the work wasn’t still taxing. In under a minute I found myself sweating. Had it always been this warm in here?

“General Loya,” Jenny purred. “That heavy armor you wear is ill suited for a task such as this. Perhaps you should shed it.”

I nodded, agreeing with her assessment. No matter the situation we played  out, Jenny always looked out for me. The straps on the armor pieces weren’t difficult to figure out, and in no time I stood in just a plain cotton shirt, pants, and boots. I got right back to work, spurred on by Jenny’s quiet moans of pleasure, but soon found myself feeling hot again. Stepping back again, I removed the thick cotton shirt and left it next to the armor. I didn’t think much of it . . . until I saw Monica strip down to her underwear. The sight alone brought me to a crashing halt as I watched my crush standing in her underwear, without a hint of uncertainty, and go back to rubbing my best friend’s feet. I wanted to call a timeout and question everything, but I also really just wanted to go with it and lose myself in the fantasy again.

So that’s what I did.

Though I kept my pants on, I removed my boots and socks and went back to rubbing Jenny’s feet. I didn’t feel as hot this time, but I was still sweating like a horse as I put my back into caressing her sole. All the while Jenny purred with sensual delight. I didn’t look up at her until I began hearing heavy rustling from on high. When I did, I saw that Jenny had removed her top, and she definitely wasn’t wearing anything underneath it. Jenny’s boobs stood out proud and strong, boldly proclaiming their own grandiure to all those that looked upon them. Their size was only enhanced by Jenny running her hands over top of them. Suddenly one of those hands descended upon us, scooping up Monica and I in one swipe, and brought us up to eye level as Jenny laid back on her expansive bed. She gazed at us with a look in her eye that could only be described as a deep, deep hunger.

“Mmmmmm I could just watch you both play with my feet all day. However I have . . . other needs for you to attend to.” she said in a huskier tone than before.

Monica and I were each carefully placed on one of Jenny’s boobs. Her skin was warm and slick to the touch. Beneath the soles of my feet I could feel the rhythmic pulse of her heartbeat. It was rather quick.

“Do you think you could do this for me?” she asked.

Monica curtised to her. “We would be honored, O’ Giantess.”

Jenny purred in her throat. “I love being called that.”

We knelt at Jenny’s nipples and both began our work. I started by just laying my hands on the taut flesh of her rock hard nipple and massaging. The giantess began moaning in her throat instantly. I barely spared a glance at Monica to see that she was doing the same thing this time. All of my attention was focused on Jenny. Since we’ve started to incorporate kinky activities into some of our adventures, I’ve had the chance to do this a few times. I’m no expert, though really who would be an expert on pleasing a giant, but I’ve got some semblance of a technique down. Start small, rub with the hands, but use some upper body strength to make sure she can feel it. And feel it she did. The perky hills of Jenny’s breasts rose and fell rhythmically with her breathing, to the point where it felt like being back on a pirate ship on the high seas. In addition, her skin was becoming slick with sweat. It only made the experience that much better. So I matched the pace of my rubbing with the rise and fall of her immense chest. Soon I kicked it up a notch. Lying stomach down on top of her nipple, I spread my arms out passed it to cover whatever meager portion of flesh I could encompass. I hugged her boob for all I was worth, moving my arms about, compressing down on her skin, trying to apply as much pressure as I could to emulate a legitimate massage on a portion of her tit bigger than just the nipple. This pushed Jenny that much further along, as her moans became increasingly vocal.

The shadow looming over me was the only warning I received of her hand coming down to lay atop me. She didn’t press me into her so much as she just wanted to feel me as I rubbed my body against her breast, like a blanket. Her hand softly moved back and forth over me, caressing me as I caressed her. The rocking of her body increased as her breathing picked up. Pretty soon I lost myself and began to grind my pelvis into her nipple as well, finally using almost my entire body to massage just one small part of my giant friend. Eventually I had to take a momentary respite from my work. Though I had been working out more just to keep up with Jenny’s games, I could only make so much progress. While I laid there panting on her boob, I saw Monica jump to her feet, slide down the impressive curvature of her tit, and sprint across Jenny’s toned, naked stomach.

“Monica, what-” I began.

“She wants it . . .” came a hot whisper from above. I looked over at Jenny’s face, flushed red with fever and passion. “. . . . Do you want it as well, John?”

I could see it in her eyes. Though she would never force me into it, some part of her was practically pleading me to say yes. I should have hesitate. Thought it through. I’ve been so cautious so far about everything we’ve done because I don’t know what the hell I’m doing. But this time I didn’t. Jenny was being driven by pure passion? Maybe I was to. I slipped my body out from under the warmth of her hand, shocked by how much colder the air felt on my chest without the warmth of Jenny’s skin to cling to, and slid down her boob. I touched down in a crouch just at the border of where her upper body meets her abdomen. I took just a few seconds to remove my pants, before I was sprinting wholeheartedly after Monica. I don’t feel as if I’ve ever run so fast in my life. The finish line that was Jenny’s skirt was in front of me in seconds. Her skin was still slick with the slightest coasting of perspiration. I used that to my advantage, sliding headfirst towards it like a slip n slide. The second my hand made contact with the edge of her skirt I lifted up the cloth and crawled right underneath of it.

I was met with pitch darkness, not unlike when she would swallow me whole. The air was heavy with the overpowering scent of Jenny’s sex. I had never before experienced anything like this, yet it was far from unpleasant. The humidity was relaxing in the way that a steam room would feel after a workout. And the musk that filled the air only aroused me further. I wanted to go deeper. Crawling on my stomach, I began groping about towards the source. What I found instead was another hand gripping mine in the darkness.

“John . . .” breathed a voice.

“. . . Monica” I whispered back.

She was breathing just as heavily as I was. For a moment, even though we were submerged in unyielding darkness, I felt as though I could see her clearly in front of me. The perfect shape of her body. The rise and fall of her chest as she breathed in time with Jenny and I. The fever that had to have been written across her face. She squeezed my hand.

“This way.” she beckoned.

Following her lead, I soon found the fringes of Jenny’s carpet. Cut short but still possessing a distinct curl to it. The smell was growing even stronger here. Monica continued to lead me along until we both touched something fleshy and moist. At once the land around us shuddered as Jenny felt our touch. We crawled overtop the surface of her vagina, making sure to cover as much of it as we could. Just as we had done on her chest, we rubbed our bodies against her as best as we could. This was answered by Jenny’s cries.

“Oh God yes!” she screamed. “More you tiny little people! More!”

At one point I was daring enough that, gripping the sides firmly, I started to insert the lower half of my body into Jenny’s lips. From there the words stopped entirely, as her cries devolved into unintelligible screams of raw sexual fury. The bucking of her hips would have long since thrown us off, had we not been constrained by the weight of the fabric on top of us. On we worked, putting our all into the pleasure of our giantess. At some point we must have started getting off along with her, for Monica and I were both moaning ourselves. In the heat of the moment I found the tender lips of my high school crush being pressed firmly against my own while I was still waist deep into Jenny. We kissed away our last few moments of peace, for I could feel Jenny’s pussy clench around me one last time, before a wave of her juices burst forth from it. Monica and I were at once drenched in her warm cum. The force of her orgasm was so intense the both of us were momentarily lifted off from her body. Jenny’s cum was plentiful, soaking us, her trimmed bush, and a large portion of the skirt she still wore. The smell was pungant to say the least, and we were so thoroughly coated that neither of us felt sticky at all, only wet. 

After a minute our drenched abyss was bathed in light as the hem of Jenny’s skirt was lifted up, and her hand scooped us out. She brought us right to her face, which was still flushed red with the heat of the moment. Judging by the smile she wore, though, Jenny was more than satisfied.

“Well done, my little friends.” she praised. “That was the best I believe I’ve ever had.”

Monica and I were both too worn out to even mumble out a reply. We just laid there in her palm, panting and covered in cum. She giggled.

“You two make the perfect little toys. Maybe I should keep you as my little cum-sluts. You’d get to play with me and make me cum every day. Wouldn’t you love that?” she asked. She giggled again. “But of course you must be exhausted right now. So here I’ll let you rest up.”

Sitting up against her bed frame, Jenny placed us down on the fur blanket that covered the top of her bed, making sure we were perfectly aligned with the tops of our heads almost touching. Then, ever so gently, she slid the toes of each foot over us, covering us like a blanket, and keeping us warm as the air began to nip at our cum-coated bodies. Jenny had just tucked us in for a nap as a reward for pleasuring her. I almost wanted to laugh, but I was too tired. Instead I thought I’d take the time to rest my eyes. The smell of her feet was just as hypnotic as they had been earlier. I couldn’t think of a better way to relax . . .

When I opened my eyes again I was staring up at the lights on the ceiling of the school’s gym. Jenny’s face smiled down above me. Not gigantic as it had been a moment ago, but at her standard Amazonian size. I was lying down on the bleachers of the gym, my head resting on her lap, while her hand caressed my hair. Her smiled deepened when she saw my eyes focus on her.

“You wore yourself out pretty hard.” she explained. “Thought you deserved a good rest.”

I sat up slowly, fully clothed and clean, and combed my fingers through my hair in relief. “I didn’t expect the game to take that kind of a turn.”

“Full disclosure? Neither did I.” she admitted.

I swiveled around on the bleacher to face her. “Seriously? You didn’t . . . you know . . .”

“Know what?” she asked.

I dropped my voice down a shade. “Put any kind of thoughts or desires in Monica’s head?”

Jenny’s eyebrows rose at the question. “What? No! I don’t mess with peoples’ heads like that. I mean . . . well I only do that in harmless ways, like make people think they’re whatever character I want them to play, and then forget everything.”

Her voice became a tad deeper, communicating her seriousness to the topic. “But when it comes to . . . stuff like that, I always make sure they have a choice. I just . . . set the mood. Whatever she did when she was in the mood was entirely her choice.”

I mulled over that thought. “So then Monica . . . she chose to go ahead and . . . do that? You don’t think . . .”

My friend shrugged. “I doubt she has the same fetish, but you never know. More likely she was just really turned on by the whole scenario. Giantesses are a lot sexier than normal people are willing to admit.”

“Normal people?” I asked.

Jenny grinned. “We’re not normal John. I shouldn’t need to tell you that. And I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

I let a small grin of my own slip. “Me neither.”

With gym class already over, and everyone nearby thinking we had been participating the entire time, Jenny and I headed to our next class.

“So prom is coming up soon.” she noted.

I nodded. “So it is. You going to go with anyone?”

“Eh, it doesn’t interest me all that much. I might crash it if I’m feeling bored.Or crush it. You know how I am. Or I might just stay in and binge something on Netflix.” she expressed. “What about you? You finally going to ask Monica out?”

I snorted. “Why is everyone so interested in who I’m going to prom with? I never even went to junior prom.”

“Because that was when you wrongfully assumed no one would be willing to say yes to you.” she pointed out. “Now that’s far from the case.”

“Ah, so I’m correctly assuming no one is willing to say yes to me.” I concluded.

That response got me a shove on the arm. Considering Jenny always spends her down time at a height of 12-15ft tall, it was a hell of a shove, even with her being casual. I caught myself on the wall in time and rebounded with little more than a forceful grunt.

“You stop that.” she ordered. “You’ve already proven to yourself that you can be Monica’s knight in shining armor. Literally, by the way. What other proof do you need that you’re well within her league?”

“In fantasies, sure Jenny.” I agreed. “This is different.”

“Hey, never underestimate the power of a fantasy.” she implored. “Besides, it was never about you pretending to be a hero while I chase you around for shits and giggles. It was about showing you that you’ve got legitimate capabilities that almost no other guy around you has. You’re as real of a man as they come, John. And you didn’t need my help to pull it off. When you took me down back at that village, that was all you. I wasn’t faking anything.”

“Says the girl who’s shrugged off tanks before.” I countered.

Even though she was too tall for me to see, I could practically hear the roll of her eyes in the tone of her voice. “Yeah because that’s when I was playing by a different set of rules. In this game I chose rules that I stuck to, and guess what? You beat me. Just like you beat me that first time when I chased you through the school. You’re the first person to ever do that, by the way. Don’t know if I’ve ever mentioned that to you.”

I blinked. “Seriously?”

She nodded. “I swear to God, you’re the first one. What more proof can I give you?”

I walked in silence for a minute as I thought over what she said. “But . . . but she’s never seen me do any of that stuff. Or at least, she doesn’t remember.”

But Jenny only placed a hand on my shoulder, one that was more than twice as big as mine. “Hey, I know you’re still not much of a believer, but just this once try and have a little faith. Monica’s a good woman. She’ll see the kind of man you are.”

*************************************************************************************

This was the first time I had been in the lunchroom in who-knows-how-long. Personally I never enjoyed it. Most groups were too clique-y for my tastes. Jocks, weebs, band members, those girls who everyone assumes are popular because they wear too much makeup for high school, and a dozen others. I never enjoyed it because there wasn’t really a group I felt most comfortable with. Sure, there were people I got along relatively well with, but I’ve never felt like I qualify for any specific clique. Hence why I’d spend my lunch periods in the music room. Sometimes it’s far less lonely to be by yourself than surrounded by people you know you don’t belong with.

I stood off to the side over by where everyone buys their food. I only needed to find one girl and then I could leave. No use in dragging this out any longer than I needed to. Jenny came up beside me while most of the cafeteria was still scattered about and settling down.

“So you’re going to ask her today?” she asked.

I nodded, too nervous to say anything. Hope that wouldn’t be a factor when I tried talking. That’d be a bummer. 

“You going to do anything special for her?” she inquired further with an innocent smile. “Maybe ask her out with a song? Or make up a sign with a cute message?”

“I’m having enough trouble just being here in front of all of these people.” I told her.

Jenny only chuckled. “She’ll say ‘yes’ anyway. I just thought it’d be memorable. You know, something the two of you could look back in fondness when you’re still dating years from now.”

I blinked, and was about to give some smartass reply when I was cut off.

“Jenny! Come on, we’re already sitting down!”

The voice belonged to Zoe Garland, one of the girls who hung out in Jenny’s crowd. At 5’8” she was a hair taller than I was, with a body that remained skinny and curvy despite the fact that she did no athletics. Her hair was a deep chestnut brown, held back by a bandana like headband, and her equally dark eyes were hypnotic. She wore a loose top that just brushed the border of what administration would consider to be too revealing, skinny jeans, and heeled boots that put her a few inches above eye level for me. When she approached the two of us, here eyes instantly zeroed in on me. Standing in my usual T-Shirt, black colored light jacket, jeans, and sneakers I felt under-dressed just for a conversation with her. I could practically feel those eyes weighing and measuring me. Taking in everything about my appearance and drawing all kinds of conclusions. 

“Hey Zoe, I’ll be right over in a sec.” Jenny told her.

Zoe’s eyes never left me. “You must be John. The whole school thinks the two of you are an item right now.”

I tried to give her what I hoped was an easy smile. “Can’t believe everything you hear.”

Zoe must have been as socially awkward as I am, because the smile she cast me seemed downright predatory, rather than lighthearted. “Why don’t you come sit with us. The whole table’s been dying to meet you. We weren’t sure what you looked like, though.”

Yeah that figures. “I appreciate it, but I’m just here to-”

“Come on,” she interjected, grabbing my wrist and leading me along. “If you’re Jenny’s new friend you should meet the rest of us.”

I looked back at Jenny who seemed torn between amused and sympathetic towards me. She reluctantly followed behind as I was brought over to a rectangular table of more beautiful young women than I’ve ever had speak to me in a single school year. I felt much like a diver in a shark cage that’s being circled in all directions by Great Whites. The second a drop of blood hit the water, they’d rush in for the kill. How the hell had I managed to deal with a giant woman when a couple of normal sized ones seemed so intimidating? 

Perhaps because I couldn’t run away from this situation.

Jenny sat down at the end of the table, cross leg on a large cushion she made appear on the ground. Even sitting on the ground, the blonde amazon was taller than anyone standing up. The sight made me smile genuinely and I used that to keep myself at ease.

“So John, tell us about yourself.” Zoe politely commanded as she sat down as well.

I chuckled lightly to seem at ease. “I’m not sure there’s much to tell. I go to school here, manage not to die of boredom, and I try really hard not to think about my future. Same as everyone else.”

That actually managed to get a chuckle out of a few of them, and one or two of those might have even been genuine. But not a single pair of eyes left me. The interrogation would not be so simple it would seem.

“So no sports?” Zoe pressed. “No hobbies? No job? Nothing like that?”

I shrugged. “I like music. I like to write.”

She nodded, still not breaking eye contact with me. “I don’t see you much at school events, or around town. You get out much?”

“Not really.” I admitted, not sure of what to say to that.

“Oh Jenny you really picked a winner here.” joked Deja Thompson.

Jenny frowned. “Deja-”

“Maybe he can go shopping with us,” Sarah Jenson said, cutting her off. “We could pick him out an outfit or two. You know, something better than . . . well for starters we’ll find you a better jacket.”

I tried not to blush as I unconsciously shifted my shoulders a bit to line them up better within my jacket. It was my favorite jacket. “I mean, I can’t say I’ve been invited to go shopping before.”

“Of course we’ll invite you to whatever get-togethers we throw at one of our houses.” Zoe continued. “Have you ever been to a high school house party, John?”

I shook my head and her smile deepened.

“I’m surprised,” she commented, not sounding very surprised. “Which means you’ve probably never hosted one yourself.”

“All the coolest guys and girls host parties,” interjected Melanie Taylor.

“We’d love to help you host one at your house.” Zoe promised me. “Provided your parents don’t mind, though. They wouldn’t, would they?”

I had long since lost all hope of stammering out a reply. From the corner of my eye I saw the familiar shape of a dark aphro enter the cafeteria. I didn’t even bother with an excuse, I felt so humiliated. I just bolted up from the table with a quite “excuse me” and headed straight for Monica. The last things I heard was a lot of snickering, and Jenny.

“Zoe what the hell-”

The noise of a hundred other conversations soon drowned that out. It didn’t matter. I was so close. I just had to ask one question.

“Monica, hey.” I called out to her as I approached.

She turned around, looking just as beautiful as any day I’ve ever seen her. She actually smiled when she saw me. I don’t know if my heart could have beat any faster without killing me than it was.

“Hey John I-” she cut off, closing her eyes with a grimace. 

I finally closed the distance. It was an effort not to sound like I was huffing from nervousness when I spoke. “Hey, got a minute? I wanted to ask you something.”

“John I-” she groaned.

I frowned. “Are you ok?”

She took a few steps back. “Just stay back.”

Without meaning to, I took a few steps forward. “What’s wrong?”

She kept backing away. Her voice strained with urgency. “I said stay away from me, John!”

“Monica I-”

“I SAID GET AWAY FROM ME!” she screamed.

Monica bolted out of the cafeteria faster than I had ever seen anyone run. Certainly faster than anyone had ever run away from me before. For a moment I didn’t even know what had just happened. I just stood there and look after the direction she had run in. When I turned around, I noticed that the whole cafeteria had stopped talking just to stare at me. Dozens of hushed voices at once began muttering, but not a single eye had looked away. Jenny at once came rushing up to stand next to me. Her brows furrowed in anger as she took in the sight of the cafeteria making me into a spectacle. She raised a hand.

“Nothing just happened. Go back to what you were doing. No one will remember any of this.” she commanded.

At once the room returned to normal, with everyone picking up their conversations from the moment before Monica had cried out. Satisfied with her work, Jenny turned to me, looking worried.

“John . . . are you ok?” she asked softly.

I felt so numb in that moment, I didn’t know how to respond. Memories began to surface in my mind. Old memories. And with them came old pain. I couldn’t go through this. Not again. I looked up at Jenny and tried my best to put on a smile. It had to be the most pained smile she had ever seen.

“Jenny I- . . . This was fun . . . I had a lot of fun . . . Thank you.”

She frowned. “What do you mean?”

I didn’t answer her. I couldn’t even look at her from that point. All I could do is turn away and fall back on what I did best.

I ran away.

End Notes:

I really hope I managed to deliver on the insertion scene. Let me know if you liked it

The Doctor Will See You Now by Darien Fawkes
Author's Notes:

This is only a set up to some serious giantess action, so stay tuned. In the meantime, we get some nice character development, which I hope you'll enjoy

 

 

 

The worst part about returning to my reclusive ways wasn’t avoiding Jenny, surprisingly. It was having to live with myself once I had succeeded. It was almost appalling how easy it was to slip back into my old ways. Here I was thinking I had made a lot of progress. Changed myself for the better. If anything, my time spent playing with Jenny had only taught me new ways to hide from people. This isn’t what I wanted, and the emptiness I felt every time I succeeded in being alone only confirmed this. Then again I’ve never wanted this. It just always ends up this way. Monica’s reaction was proof enough of that. So I kept to myself, just as I always had throughout middle school and high school. A week went by without me seeing Jenny, or her friends. As I was turning a corner to head to study hall I spied Monica at the other end of the hallway. Thinking quickly, I ducked back around the way I had come, not even seeing David Pannell as I ran right into him. We collided, and he immediately pushed me to the ground with both hands.

“What the fuck is your problem Loya!” he shouted. “You finally want to settle this? Is that it? Fine. I’ll let you make the first move.”

I didn’t even waste a second in replying to him. I scrambled to my feet and headed passed him, allowing his pursuing taunts to roll off my back. The following week I was sitting on my bed, staring at another blank document page, trying to bring some semblance of a story to life, when everything began to shake. Setting the laptop down, I laid back on my bed and sighed. I should have known I couldn’t hide from Jenny if she really wanted to find me. I had just hoped she was courteous enough to make the break clean and easy. Not drag it out instead. My house groaned as the roof was lifted off of it. Jenny’s 300ft tall form waited on the other side, looking all kinds of cross.

“We need to talk,” she announced.

She didn’t even give me a chance to reply. She simply plucked me from my bed, eliciting an unmanly yelp from me, and dropped the roof back on my house. Jenny then stood to her feet and began walking in any random direction. I suppose it didn’t matter to her, since the atmosphere around us distorted and blurred, only to clear up and reveal that we were now walking on an expansive, empty beach. She had also made her sneakers disappear again, as she usually does on her walks, so that she could feel the sand between her toes. No one seemed to be around for miles. That left only the crashing waves, sea air, and the squeal of gulls as the only source of sound. I was about to try again to say something, only to be silenced by that displeased look in her eyes.

“First of all,” she began. “I owe you an apology for what my friends-” she closed her eyes and sighed. “-those girls who hang out with me said to you. I had no idea they’d go after you like that and I should have put a stop to it right away, but I didn’t. That’s my fault and I’m sorry for that, John. I’m also sorry for Monica’s overreaction in the lunchroom, though God knows why she did that. Still, on top of dealing with Zoe’s bullshit that had to have hurt, which I sympathize with immensely.”

Looking down at me, Jenny’s eyebrows furrowed again. “But that was no reason for you to just ghost me like that. To my face of all things! Not even an explanation or anything! Just a ‘we had fun’ and then you run from me faster than when I was 1000ft tall. Like I was some kind of one-night-stand asking for a proposal. And sure, I was confused about it. Figured it had to be because you were all torn up inside. Forget the fact that I’m your friend and friends help each other out through stuff like that. I thought ‘hmmm, maybe he’s just not used to opening up to people about emotional stuff. It’s probably hard for him. I’ll give him some time and some space.’.”

Jenny raised me up to eye level, which I was thankful for. I probably would have been blown off her hand when her nostrils flared. Though she kept herself from yelling, she was still pretty emotional, and her voice was cutting in more ways than one.

Two weeks!” she snarled. “Two weeks you avoided me! And not just avoided me, you actively ran in the opposite direction whenever you saw me! Like you couldn’t bear to look at me or something! Like you hated me even though I didn’t try to do anything to hurt you! If anything I only wanted to help you! Try and make things better in any way that I could, cause you’ve done the same for me whenever I felt like a freak around you! But instead you just ran away and left me alone, just like anyone else I’ve told my secret to! Only now I couldn’t erase your memory and get you back! And you just left me by myself, stuck with a bunch of shallow whores and douchebags who don’t even care to see the real me! And-”

As her tirade went on, Jenny had gradually begun to cry. Until, at last overwhelmed by emotion, she had to pause simply to control herself. I was struck speechless, both by the suddenness of everything and by the spectacle of it all. No one had ever cried over me before. Not even, I think-

I kept quiet for a few moments while Jenny brought herself under control. Holding her free hand over her eyes, she fought back the tears and brought her voice down a few levels.

“I’m sorry,” she muttered. “I told myself when I came to get you that I wasn’t going to get all worked up.”

“Are you ok?” I asked her quietly.

She shook her head, still covering her eyes. “Being lonely hurts.”

“You get used to it with enough practice,” I assured her. “Just takes time.”

“But why?” she whispered. When she lowered her hand I was given an unobstructed view of her eyes. They were practically begging me for an answer. “Why do you think you have to be alone like this when you don’t have to be? Do you even want me around?”

“Of course I do! More than anything!” I shouted up to her, before softening my tone. “But there’s no point when it’s just going to end the same way. All we’d be doing is prolonging the inevitable. It always ends the same.”

“John,” she pleaded. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“People leave, Jenny. They always have. They leave and they don’t come back.” I explained, boring into her gaze with my own. “What happened with Monica is just another version of what happened with my best friend. With my mother. You deal with it. You get over it.”

“With your-” she sniffed, trying her best not to become too emotional again. “John what happened?”

I looked away, hugging close to those walls I spent years building up, and the last two weeks repairing.

“Please,” she whispered. “Please. I can’t make you tell me anything, but I’m begging you. Just let me in. Let me help.”

“You don’t need to help me, Jenny. You don’t even need me. You have friends you’ve known way longer. You’ve practically got the whole school-” spread my arms out and gestured widely for emphasis. “You’ve got the whole world to yourself. You’re a goddess. Don’t waste your time on me. I’m not worth it.”

For a moment Jenny seemed to have been struck speechless by what I said. Then a smile slowly bloomed on her face. A very sad, almost broken smile. “Oh John,” she breathed. With the utmost care Jenny drew me to her chest, holding me against her heart in a giantess hug. I could feel the gentle sway of her body rocking ever so slightly back and forth as she held me.

“You have absolutely no idea what you’re worth to me,” she continued. “You think way too little of yourself.”

Against my will, a smile of my own formed from my lips. “Coming from you that’s almost funny.”

Jenny stopped walking and sat down on the beach. Her feet rested in the water, which never once reached higher than her toes, her knees raised up, and her arms propped up on her knees, so that I was directly in front of her.

“I’m not a goddess, John.” she told me. “I’m certainly not God. I don’t want to be God. I’m too flawed. I make too many mistakes. I’m too . . . I’m too human to be God. Please, whatever pedestal you have me on, take me off of it. I don’t deserve praise for anything I’ve ever done in my life. At the end of the day I’m just a little girl still playing with her dolls and playsets.”

Lifting her eyes from me for a while, Jenny allowed herself to appreciate the incredible view of the crystal blue ocean in front of us.

“The world isn’t mine either. It’s just a playground. It’s everyone’s playground, really. I just happen to play . . . bigger games than everyone else. But you’re the first playmate I think I’ve ever had since I’ve got my powers. The only real friend I’ve had since then.”

She frowned. “Those girls at lunch? Zoe and all of them? They’re not really my friends. They just think of themselves as the celebrities of the school. They latched onto me in middle school because they thought it made their group look better. Like having me in their little clique validated their beliefs that they were better than everyone else. They don’t care about me in any real sense. I’m just the latest fashion trend for them to show off in front of everyone. Another shallow celebrity for them to be seen in public with. I think that’s why Zoe tried so hard to drive a wedge between us. She only cares about her own image and was afraid of what would happen if people saw you hanging out with me. As if you could make them look worse than they already make themselves look.” 

The giantess looked back to me and smiled. “I had no idea how lonely I was until we became friends and then I was forced to go back to only hanging with them the last two weeks. It was miserable, having to sit there and pretend like I gave a shit about which guy any of them wanted to fuck. I’ve never once heard any of them discuss a book before. I’m convinced most of those girls don’t know how to read anything unless it’s on social media.”

“You’re the only one who sees me for who I am, John, and I’m not just talking about my powers.” she assured me. “For all of the characters I’ve pretended to be in our games, I’ve only ever been my real self when I’m around you. I . . . I don’t want to lose that.”

I broke away the gaze. “I . . . honestly had no idea you felt that way.”

Jenny nodded. “So when I see you going through something horrible, I want to be there to help. And when you pushed me away and stopped talking to me, it hurt.”

“I didn’t want to hurt you,” I admitted. “And truthfully I didn’t think it would. I thought I’d be the only one losing out on something great.”

“Then why do it?” she asked.

I stopped talking and turned around to stare at the ocean, like you’re supposed to do when you think heavy thoughts. I wanted to tell her why I was like this. The problem was there was a lot of hurt to go through. Things I didn’t want to have to feel again. I shook that thought from my head as violently as I could. If I could stop being a hypocrite for just five seconds I’d see that I had been wallowing in my own self pity, basking in my old pains, for the past two weeks. Not only did Jenny deserve to know those things, I had no right to keep them from her and then cry to myself that I’m alone in life. It’s what cowards and emotional masochists do, not men.

“Do you remember that story you told me about the student in middle school who got hit by a car? Eddy Parks?” I asked. When she nodded I continued. “Well I knew him most of . . . pretty much all of elementary school. He was my best friend.”

The giantess let slip a small gasp despite her efforts to suppress it. The result was a slight breeze that stirred my clothes a bit. But she remained silent so I continued.

“I called him Rage growing up because he used to go out of his way to taunt anyone who tried to act as a bully to either of us. He taught me how to be a professional smart ass, actually.” I recalled with a small chuckle. “We used to hang out and play imagination games. We’d spend hours in the woods behind his house going on ‘adventures’ and stuff. Before Eddy, I really didn’t come out of my shell for anyone. I think he might have been protective of me, in a way. At one point we both only had one parent, so he was like an older brother to me. He’d make me laugh, and I’d impress him with my imagination . . . I still call him, sometimes. His phone was turned off but the number never changed. I mostly do it just to hear his voice off the answering machine . . . I still miss him.”

I turned around to see Jenny with tear streaks decorating her face. Despite how sad she looked, they managed to catch the light in the right way as to make her face appear to be shining. “John I’m . . . I’m so sorry to hear that . . . I- . . . You- . . . you mentioned your mother earlier. What happened, I mean . . . did she . . .”

I shrugged. “I don’t know. She left when I was about five. Never gave me an explanation or anything. Just a kiss on the cheek, a goodbye, and she was off.”

“Oh God,” she breathed. Jenny brought me back to her chest for another hug. This one felt more protective than the last one. There was so much emotion in it. So much warmth. I tried my best to hug as much of her as I could in return. She sniffed, trying to keep herself from crying too hard over me. “People have only ever left you, have they.”

“I just thought it was a part of life.” I confirmed. “I expected it. I couldn’t really make friends after that.”

“So . . . when you pushed me away . . .” she began.

“I thought it was going to happen eventually.” I finished. “I thought it was better to get it over with. It might hurt more if I waited any longer.”

“There’s where you went wrong. You started off assuming it would happen at all.” she pointed out.

“Well . . . when Monica . . . I . . . I don’t know what even happened.” I confessed. “I thought she actually liked me for a bit.”

“I thought so too. And, to be honest, I think she still does. I know she does.” Jenny said.

“How?”

She brought me away from her chest and looked earnestly at me. “I’m not entirely sure. But the way she reacted to you that day was way too out of character. Something was bothering her.”

I considered that for a second. “How do we find out what it is, though?”

The giantess smirked. “Leave that one to me.”

I tried to hide the uneasiness in my smile. “Uh . . . I don’t know if head games would solve anything, Jenny. Thank you, though.”

But my best friend only rolled her eyes and smiled. “I’m not talking about my personal powers. I’m talking about the one power half the human population shares.”

“And that is?” I asked.

“Girl talk.”

*************************************************************************************

A few days later I stood by myself in the school library, trying not to lose my shit over the fact that I was currently being a real life superhero. I was leaning against one of the bookshelves, trying to be all nonchalant and stoic despite the fact that I was currently invisible. Jenny sat on the floor in the seating area nearby, occasionally glancing up at me and chuckling to herself. She was the only one who could see or hear me. She had wanted me around, but obviously I couldn’t be seen by Monica or else she might not want to talk. Hence the invisibility. It was a little disorienting, looking down and not seeing my own body,  but still amazing. If I weren’t currently anxious out of my freaking mind over the mystery of why my crush wants to hang out with me one day, and then demands I stay away from her the next, I’d be tempted to have some fun while I’m all ghostly.

“You sure she’s going to be here today?” I asked.

“I’ve seen her in here the past few days to use the computers,” Jenny assured me. “She’s obviously got some assignment to work on, so this is where she’d come.”

“And if she finished it?”

She shrugged. “Then I find another opportunity to talk to her. I just thought I’d try this first so that you could be here.”

“And I appreciate it. Though you realize you’ve just turned me into a stalker.” I pointed out.

Jenny smiled. “You mean you weren’t already one?”

“Ah-ha, ah-ha. If I’m a stalker then what does that make you?” I asked.

“Let’s see. A deviant, a kidnapper, a tyrant, a seductress, a megalomaniac . . .” she listed. “Should I continue?”

“I’m already scared enough,” I responded.

“Oh that’s a matter of opinion,” she insisted. “I think I’ll continue.”

“Think what you want, as long as what you do is talk to her.” I said, indicating to Monica who had just entered the library. Jenny waved her over.

“Hey Monica!’ she called, indicating to one of the seats next to her. Monica approached Jenny in an easygoing manner, as she normally would. When she drew closer, her steps noticeably grew more hesitant. Jenny frowned. “Is everything ok?”

“Yeah, I’m sorry. I’m just getting a headache right now. I’ve been getting them a lot lately.” she said.

“Then here, take a seat.” Jenny offered, patting the chair nearest to her.

Monica sat down with an audible sigh as her brain oriented itself. She took a moment to allow her head to settle, before putting the lighthearted smile back on her face. “So what’s up Jenny?”

“I was hoping I could ask you about something . . .” she began.

Monica tilted her head. “Yeah?”

“John,” she continued. “I uh . . . well . . .”

“Oh,” Moncia looked down to the floor with a grimace. “That . . .”

Jenny tried to press gently. “Did he do something wrong?”

“No!” she was quick to object. “I just . . . I didn’t mean to shout at him like that. I just . . . I don’t know what happened.”

Jenny was silent for a moment. “You know he likes you, right?”

My heart immediately leapt into my throat. “Could you have maybe left that part out!” I shouted, thankful that Jenny was the only one who could hear me.

You’re about as subtle as a bull in a China shop, she answered me telepathically. I was beginning to feel like I was in X-Men. If Monica never noticed, she’s too dumb for you.

Unfortunately I wasn’t able to send back my own telepathic message, so I just had to hope that Jenny could feel my glare.

Monica chuckled. “Yeah I noticed. He’s a sweet guy, you know.”

Jenny laughed as well. “Believe me I know.”

Fucking women. And fucking me for being too stupid to keep up with them.

“I didn’t mean to yell at him like that.” Monica continued. “I . . . I don’t know what happened. After I saw him my head just started . . . burning. Worse than anything I’ve ever felt before. I . . . I shouldn’t have yelled at him, though. He was only trying to help. I want to apologize but I haven’t seen him. Not that I blame him. I wouldn’t want to see me either after that.”

Jenny placed a hand on Monica’s. “I’ll let him know you feel that way. He probably wants nothing more than to apologize himself.”

She gave the other young woman a grateful smile. “Thank you, Jenny. The only other blessing that’s come out of this is that the whole school seems to have forgotten it. Or at least they’re not talking about it, which is amazing.”

Jenny shrugged. “High school. Never know what they’ll care about.”

Well played, you cheeky bitch. Well played. I gave her a very slow clap, more for my own amusement. For some reason I had the distinct feeling that she was glaring at me without actually looking at me.

Monica, who had been hiding her face in her hands out of embarrassment, was now rubbing at her temples and groaning.

“How long have these headaches been bothering you?” Jenny asked.

“A few weeks.” she answered.

Leaning in closer, Jenny led Monica’s hands aside so that she could place her own on her forehead. “Let me see if I can help.”

They both remained still. Monica’s face was set in pain, and Jenny’s in concentration. Her amazonian hand could have covered her entire head if she wanted to. Neither of them moved for almost a minute.

“Uh, Jenny?” I asked.

Suddenly both of them gasped. Monica began breathing almost hysterically. Jenny, her eyes still closed, looked like she had just been struck in the back of the head.

“Wha- what are you doing!” she yelled.

Still neither of them moved. It was as if she couldn’t pull her hand from Monica’s head. They both kept hyperventilating, with Jenny growing more and more hysterical.

“Monica you have to stop! Let go!” she raved. Her voice was so powerful it reverberated in my stomach. Students who had been walking passed the library stopped to see what was going on. The air around me was becoming warm. Within seconds that changed to humid, like a tropical beach during a heatwave. I saw my own invisible form blur, then gradually fade into sight. I jumped to their side.

“Jenny! What’s going on!” I shouted.

Neither one of them acted as if they knew I was there. Reaching down I tried to pry Jenny’s hand away from Monica’s head, having no idea what was transpiring between the two of them. Even though Jenny only had her palm pressed against Monica’s forehead, it remained fixed there against my efforts as if she had been gripping it with all of her might. I kept trying. Suddenly there was a flash of light. I had the distinct feeling of being thrown from my feet. It wasn’t until my vision languidly began to return that I saw that I had landed a good twenty feet from where Monica sat. Jenny had landed not far from me, looking just as dazed, if not more. Monica was the only one who remained where she had been, albeit lying on the floor instead of sitting in the chair. My head was spinning, making it difficult to get a hold of myself. I struggled to first pick myself up off the ground. 

“Jenny, what the fu-”

I didn’t get any further. A flash of movement out of the corner of my eye took my attention away, and later my speech.

Monica was starting to grow.

It was slow, and gradual, but definitely happening. My crush was lying on the ground and starting to grow. Already she had reached eight feet in height, by my estimation. Had I not had experience with batshit insane things happening I probably would have stayed rooted to this spot until she had grown on top of me. Instead I sprinted over to Jenny, who was just now regaining her senses. I grabbed her wrist and yanked on her arm, knowing damn well I couldn’t have lifted her 15ft tall frame unless she was doing most of the work.

“Jenny! What the actual fuck!” I whispered hoarsely.

My amazonian friend took a few seconds to process what was happening, and when she finally did her jaw dropped faster than any building I’ve ever seen her topple.

“What the- John! I’m not doing this!” she answered.

That more than anything set me off. Jenny didn’t panic. Jenny didn’t feel fear. She was in control, always. Whatever happened around us, however scary, she was always the biggest person in the room. She was the one you looked to to make sure that everything was still alright. Nothing happened that she didn’t want. No one got hurt, because she never wanted that.

If Jenny Delhaze wasn’t in control of something . . . 

“Run,” I said to her.

She looked back at me. It hurt like hell to see actual fear in her eyes. It made me want to crawl into a ball on the floor and pretend like everything was a bad dream. I tugged on her arm harder. Monica was now reaching twenty feet in height, and didn’t appear to be slowing down at all.

“Get up and run!” I yelled.

“John I-”

I twisted my entire body away and pulled on her arm with every muscle I could put into the action. I actually managed to drag her body forward from a seated position to her knees.

“Dammit Jenny move! We’ll figure out what’s going on when the fucking school isn’t falling on us!” 

My friend managed to climb to her feet, and I sprinted on ahead, knowing that her long legs would carry her much easier than mine, so I needed the head start. I never released her arm, as ridiculous as it probably looked. I led us straight for the front doors amidst the panicking of students who had been nearby. It took me back through dozens of games, to the first one I had played with Jenny. Just like back then, what seemed like a lifetime ago, I didn’t know what to expect. Only that something had gone horribly wrong, and I needed to get my giant friend to safety.

 

End Notes:

leave a comment and let me know what you think. Thanks for reading

Alright I'll Go With This by Darien Fawkes

And so we ran.

Once we were beyond the front doors of the school, I broke out into a full sprint. Legs that had been trained to run for weeks in some of the most dangerous conditions known carried me towards whatever relative safety could be found. Jenny, still in her amazonian form, required no effort on her part to match my pace. Still I led her away, focusing on putting some distance between us and the school before anything else.

Jenny claimed that she wasn’t the source behind Monica’s growth. There was such fear in her voice when she had said so. Had she tried to stop Monica? Reverse what was going on? Nothing had changed, which meant that Jenny was no longer monitoring the game, if this even was one. She wasn’t acting like this was. I think that, more than anything else, is what drove me to keep running. We didn’t stop until a great crash came from behind us. Even though I knew what to expect, I still had trouble watching it. Our school was blown apart by the force of a giant being merely standing to her feet. Monica appeared to have finally stopped growing, topping herself off at a nice 500ft tall. Her clothes had ripped right off of her, yet she had somehow come across a pair of white sheets, bigger than I had ever seen before, and had wrapped them around her upper and lower body. She looked like a beautiful, African-American version of the 50ft Woman. The school was emptying itself of students, who were doing a great impression of the screaming masses from the same movie. Brushing the rubble from herself with a mighty hand, she looked at the fleeing teens at her feet curiously.

“John?” she called. “John, where are you?”

In one step she cleared the distance the furthest student had run, and began making her way towards the city, calling my name the entire time. Jenny and I, who had been standing in an alleyway, went by unnoticed, and took the opportunity to catch our breaths. Well, I caught my breath, Jenny was fine.

I turned to her, panting. “Jenny . . . what . . . the hell . . .”

Jenny bit her lips in the way that she normally did when afraid of something. “I-I don’t know. I . . . I just tried to help her headache go away.”

“I remember that, but then something else happened.” I told her. “You sounded like you were afraid back there. What happened?”

“I . . .” she shook her head. “I’ve never felt anything like it. I sensed something in her mind. I tried . . . I don’t know, exploring what it was. Then . . . it felt like something in her mind reached out and latched onto me.”

“Latched onto you?” I asked.

“Yeah, onto my powers. It felt like she . . . somehow grabbed onto my powers and just pulled them right out of me.” she explained.

I blinked. “Wait . . . you don’t . . . you don’t have your powers anymore?”

“I- I managed to break her grip on me before she could take them all but John . . . she has most of them.” Jenny admitted in a horrified whisper. She ran her fingers through her hair, and her eyes grew watery as the implication of what she was saying fully hit home. “I can’t change her back. I can’t stop her.”

I felt like I had just been kicked right between the eyes. I walked a few steps away to get a better view of what Monica was doing now. She was still headed for the city, with sirens and screams rising up in a chorus around her. I could already hear the POPs of gunshots in the distance. But if any of them hit the giantess, she paid them no more notice than the air. Why would she? I’ve seen Jenny endure attacks thousands of times worse. And now she had all of her powers . . . Monica had all of Jenny’s powers. Powers that were almost limitless! And right now she was headed for the city, 500ft of stature, and . . . and . . .

“Why a giant?” I heard myself ask.

Jenny looked up. “What?”

“Why a giant?” I asked again, looking over sharply at her. “Ok, she took your powers. We don’t know how, but she did. Fine. Now she can do anything she wants. Anything. So what does she do?”

Jenny blinked the tears out of her eyes, trying to grasp at what I was asking. “Uh . . . she just . . . grows . . .”’

“Exactly, just like you.” I said. “But Monica isn’t you. She has her own wants. Her own desires. Odds are she isn’t much into giantess fetish things. At the very least she’s never been interested whenever you would play games with the school. She’s only ever been afraid. So it’s not her thing. But then why be a giantess?”

Jenny looked as if she were about to answer, but instead went silent as she considered it. “I . . . I don’t know.” She stood up straighter, telegraphing determination with the single act. “I’m going after her.”

My eyes widened. “Jenny, if you don’t have your powers anymore then that’s the absolute last thing you should be doing.”

“What choice do I have John? They’re my powers she’s using, so this is on me! I can’t sit back and do nothing!” she exclaimed. “Stay here if you want but I have to fix this!”

I swallowed nervously as I considered my friend. Standing in front of me right now at 15ft tall, Jenny looked as much a giant as one could imagine from a human being. I wasn’t even as tall as her upper thigh. Yet next to Monica she was nothing more than a praying mantis among ants. With barely any powers to help, what did she expect to do against Monica other than die? For that matter, what could I expect to do against her?

But does that excuse me from letting my best friend go in alone?

Taking a steadying breath, I nodded once to Jenny. She crouched down and placed a heavy hand on my shoulder. “I can only do small things right now. Teleporting us a few miles to the city is relatively small next to growing bigger than the planet, but I can’t do anything much more impressive than something like that. Are you ready?”

“No,” I confessed.

She allowed herself a slight smile. “Same.”

In a flicker we were suddenly in the middle of the city or, more accurately, the warzone that was formerly just a city. Crowds fled in masses all around us like a screaming tide. They’d have trampled us had Jenny not been so large, forcing them to skate around her. As it were they ran around us, horrified for their lives as buildings collapsed in the distance behind them. The poor fools thought they could outrun a living natural disaster. I can’t say I blame them. I failed at doing that more times than I can count. Cars swerved down other streets, hoping to avoid the crowds while still beating a hasty retreat. Most inevitably ended up crashing into something. The passengers inside barely took time to shake off the impact before they were continuing their escape. Tremors perforated the ground so thoroughly, everything trembled as if the city was experiencing one long, continuous earthquake. Monica soon appeared above the rooftops, still wearing her Nancy Archer-style robes. Despite being on the skinnier side, Monica still had a robust figure, both in regards to her chest, and behind. Those assets were somehow exemplified by the white sheets. The only other thing she wore on her was a smile of pure delight. Her eyes scanned the ground in front of her.

“Oh John,” she called in a booming voice. “Where are you? Don’t you want to play today?”

Monica stopped for a moment to get a good look at the fleeing citizens going by, probably to see if I was among them. Fortunately Jenny and I were much further ahead and off to the side. The giantess placed her hands on her hips as she considered the little bugs in front of her. Then, with a merry grin, she started forward.

“Fee, fi, fo fum.” she taunted with each step. “You better watch out John, because here I come!”

“This isn’t her. This isn’t Monica.” Jenny whispered. “What the hell is going on with her? She’s not like this!”

“I know. Based off everything I know about her personality, Monica wouldn’t act like this if she turned into a giantess out of nowhere.” I affirmed. “If anything she’s . . .”

I blinked. “She’s acting like you.”

Jenny looked wide eyed towards me for a silent moment, then looked back at Monica as she toyed with the people at her feet. “Um . . .”

“She’s acting like she’s playing a game with us,” I continued. “Like this is an everyday thing. Like she remembers every game you’ve ever played with us. But you erased her memories after everyone-”

I paused. “You did erase her memories of our games together, right?”

Jenny opened her mouth, but then hesitated. “John, uh . . .”

“You mean to tell me she remembers your games! Every one!” I shouted.

“Not directly!” Jenny protested. “I just . . . made it so that whenever we played a game involving her, her brain would just think of it as a dream she had. You know, so she would still remember everything but not know anything.”

“Why!” I roared. “Why play with her brain like that!”

“Because!” she yelled back, only to quiet down sheepishly. “Because I . . . I thought it would help her to like you if she remembered you acting all heroic and stuff . . .”

I bit down on the next remark I had planned to shout at her when her explanation hit home. Jenny was acting as my wingwoman this whole time?

“Jenny that’s . . . that’s . . .” I shook my head. “No one’s ever done anything like that for me before.”

“I . . . I was just trying to help,” she muttered sadly to herself.

I reached up to hold her hand, trying to provide the amazon with whatever comfort I could give her. “I . . . appreciate what you tried to do for me, Jenny. Thank you.” 

I tried to sound just as gentle as I delivered home the bad news. “The problem is you might have played with her mind a little too much. And now that she has your powers, she remembers everything we’ve ever done together, only she thinks she’s you.”

Jenny shook her head in disbelief. “I have to fix this. I have to-”

Above our heads came the roar of military planes. Five F-15’s streaked over our heads, launching a volley of missiles directly at Monica. Each projectile found their target, marking their accuracy with a visible explosion. The impacts themselves could be felt in the pits of our stomachs. The jets themselves flew past her, preparing to circle back and hit her again. More noise behind us somehow managed to tear our attention away from the great battle. Bursts of sound, much closer than the missile impacts came from behind us. We turned towards the source of the noise to see a squad of tanks heading towards us. Their barrels were all pointed at Monica, and they fired periodically. Everything that was in their way, from cars to buses, were either flattened or blasted apart as they rolled down the street. Jenny and I had to get off the street to make room for them. We stood in another alley and watched the battle continue. Only after the tanks were passed us did the trucks of soldiers come. Each was stocked piled with as many brave men and women as they could fit into a single transport. They practically ran out of each truck and began setting up a perimeter from which to fight behind.

“How the hell did these guys show up so quickly?” I asked aloud.

“It’s her,” Jenny answered. “She’s making them appear.”

“. . . . Are they real?” I asked. She didn’t answer me.

They set themselves about, preparing mini guns and RPGs, while planes and tanks tried to keep Monica distracted. For all of their efforts, however, they could do nothing to stop her. They couldn’t even scratch her. At the very best she seemed to have to expend some effort just to walk through the blasts, but that was it. They fought a losing battle. There was no sign on the soldiers’ faces that told of how well they comprehended this fact. At one point a squad of helicopters arrived on the scene, blasting at her like a King Kong movie. Of course to Kong, the helicopters had been like vultures or hawks at worst. To Monica, they were much closer to hummingbirds, and far less threatening. She revelled in the attention they paid her, smiling and twirling her arms through the air as if they were dancing together. They might as well have been for all the good their attacks did. Monica glided through all of it, snapping her arms about in great flourishes that scattered helicopters about, trying their best to avoid her counterattacks. They managed to keep ahead of her by sheer force of will and dumb luck.

But luck runs out eventually. You’d think it would have been a spectacular event. A godlike sweep of the hand, one that could level mountains, like an attack from Hera of greek mythology in real life. But really it only took a small brush of Monica’s hand. Almost like she was gently shooing away a dog. A flick of the wrist as harmless as that was enough to knock a helicopter, not just out of the air, but across five city blocks of distance. It streaked through the air like a shooting star entering Earth’s atmosphere. It sailed over the heads of the men and women holding the line in front of us and crashed down in a horrendous wreck. The sound echoed through the streets, and hit us like a physical force. My legs gave out from under me as I watched such a dangerous weapon of the American military reduced to a wreck of twisted metal. One body was thrown clear of the copter when it landed, while another one hung limply out of a broken windshield window. Who knew how many else were trapped inside. None moved.

They just . . . didn’t move . . . 

I was vaguely aware of Jenny sobbing behind me. I couldn’t move to comfort her. I couldn’t move in general. I couldn’t tear my eyes away from the carnage before me. All the while the soldiers kept on firing while Monica swatted more helicopters and planes out of the sky. Some crashed near us, while others landed at other ends of the city. I wanted to say something. But what could be said about this?

“John . . .” Jenny breathed. “. . . John we . . . we have to stop this.”

My jaw moved for a few seconds before any actual words came out. “Stop this? Jenny . . . we can’t stop this. Nothing on Earth can stop her.”

“John, please don’t do this to me,” she sniffed, fighting to hold back her sobs. “Please I need to do something to end this and I can’t do it without you.”

The entire time I never looked back at her. My brain demanded that I keep soaking up the sights before me. Still, I shook my head at her. “Jenny this isn’t a game anymore. Whatever is going to happen, you can’t carry me through it. Unless Monica wants to be stopped there’s literally nothing I can do against her-”

Without warning I was seized by Jenny’s hands and pushed against the alley wall. Even though she was on her knees before me, she towered over my head. It would have been frightening had she not been crying.

“Listen to me!” she wailed. “You’re not some useless little bug she can just step on! You’re the smartest, most resourceful, most capable guy I know! I’ve never carried you through our games once! Everything you’ve ever achieved, you did it yourself. Every time you’ve gotten the better of me, every time you’ve outsmarted me, every time you’ve gotten away, that was all you!”

She took a few seconds to catch her breath and get her emotions under control. I only stood there with my mouth hanging open in shock. She continued.

“Ever since that first time I chased you through the school, you’ve been able to think on your feet and keep ahead of me. You’ve made weapons out of nothing to help get away like a fucking hero! I’ve played games like this all over the world, and no one has pulled off the stuff you have! You’re literally the only person on Earth who can help me and I need to do something to stop her! They’re my powers! My responsibility! Everyone who dies, their blood is on my hands!”

A switch went off in my head.

. . . . Blood!

Without a word I pushed passed Jenny and ran straight for the wrecked helicopter on the ground. More specifically, to the body of the man that was thrown from the craft entirely. The body lay sprawled face down on the asphalt street, not moving at all.

Not unless you got close to it.

I hadn’t noticed it at first, I was too far away. But what I had noticed should have been obvious from the start. How the hell had I not been suspicious when there was no blood?! Pushing over the soldier’s body, I found the entire front of him to be untouched. It was like he was knocked out, rather than dead. But of course he wasn’t dead. His chest was still moving. Sure enough there was a pulse to him as well. Running over to the pilot hanging limp through the windshield, I found the same scenario. They weren’t dead. In fact, they were entirely unharmed.

“They’re not dead!” I announced when I heard Jenny’s footsteps behind me.

She sniffed. “Wh-what?”

“They’re not dead!” I yelled again in triumph, running towards her. Grabbing Jenny by the hand, I began leading her at a running pace towards Monica’s direction. “Monica! She- she made them indestructible! Just like you do whenever you’re a giantess!”

Jenny soaked that in while easily keeping pace with me, her eyes starting to blink away tears as they stopped flowing. “S-so . . .”

I felt myself smiling fiercely. “So she’s not carving a path of destruction because she thinks she’s you! She’s playing a game!”

My friend sniffed heavily, finally getting herself back under control. “So no one’s dying? She’s just playing because she thinks she’s me?”

I nodded, looking over at the approaching giantess I was heading towards. “Exactly.”

“So then why are we running towards her?” she asked.

“Because,” I answered, smiling over my shoulder. “You want to get your powers back? We’ve got to win!”

End Notes:

Sorry this took such a long time. Classes have been intense. This chapter ended up being too long to make it one so I'm splitting it up. Don't know when I'll have the next half out but hopefully it won't take near as long. As always let me know your thoughts and thanks for reading.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7894