Quest To Slay Talitha The Terrible by Lord
Summary:

 

The story begins in a mediavel setting, where the peaceful kingdom of Siona is one day faced with the threat of being attacked by a 100 ft tall giantess that goes by the name:  Talitha the Terrible.

 
No one knows from where the giantess came from, but all are aware of her enormous size, her body able to rival the size of a mountain. During the first few days where Talitha the Terrible first appeared in the kingdom, the mountain of a woman would rampage in villages to eat the villagers along with their livestock, and would later destroy the buildings for fun.  


After a week of village attacks, the giantess decides to rampage in the town. The knights of the kingdom were all powerless in her presence and unable to defend their home. She continues to rampage towards the part of town where the royal palace resides and demolishes the palace down. Talitha then kidnaps and walks away with the princess. Leaving the palace in ruin, and many of the houses destroyed. The king, angry and humiliated, orders scouts to track the giantess and puts up a quest with a great reward to anyone able to slay the Terrible Talitha and rescue his beloved daughter.


A brave young man that just got his house destroyed on the very day, decides to do something about the 100ft terror and takes on the quest to defeat and slay the evil giantess.


Categories: Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Fantasy, Humiliation, Mouth Play, Nose, Odor, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 18227 Read: 41586 Published: November 04 2018 Updated: December 07 2018
Story Notes:

The 100ft titanic terror Talitha rampages in the town square and later attacks the royal palace. The furious king then puts out a quest to slay the woman mountain and rescue the princess. Thus begins the story of a brave young man and the people who will help him in his quest to defeat Talitha the Terrible.

1. Chapter 1-The mountain of a woman: Talitha the Terrible by Lord

2. Chapter 2- The woman mountain chases her prey by Lord

3. Chapter 3- Talitha the Terrible attacks the royal palace by Lord

4. Chapter 4- Talitha kidnaps the princess by Lord

5. Chapter 5- Talitha the Not-So-Terrible? by Lord

6. Chapter 6- Jack fights the Titaness alone by Lord

7. Chapter 7- Man vs Giantess by Lord

8. Chapter 8- The giant threat is subdued? by Lord

9. Chapter 9- Taming the titanic terror by Lord

Chapter 1-The mountain of a woman: Talitha the Terrible by Lord
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

 

 

 

 

It has been a week since rumour spread of the sudden appearance of a 100ft tall giant woman in the kingdom of Siona.

It was said that the body of the giantess was so colossal, the trees only reached up to the height of her knees. Some of the villagers, (clearly exaggerating), even claim that the giant woman was as big as a mountain herself.

Ever since the giant woman's arrival, the giantess has been terrorizing villages in the kingdom non-stop and on a daily basis. Rumour has it that one by one, villages visited by the mountain of a woman were left destroyed a few hours after her rampage, and that the knights were all powerless to stop the giantess.

Everyone in the kingdom has been on edge the entire week, fearing the day when it would be their time to be visited by the giantess. The failure of the knights sent to guard the villages made it clear that the giantess was an unstoppable being , and the fellow people of the kingdom feared of what would happen to them if they ever encountered the giantess.

 

 

That bright sunday morning, their fears were realised when the ground started shaking, caused by the footfalls of something very big and powerful.

Then what could have been mistaken for thunder but when heard properly is a booming feminine voice shouting : 'FEE! FI! FO! FUM!!!!! ME TALITHA THE TERRIBLE!  TALITHA WANT SMASH EVERYTHING IN THIS TOWN!!!'

A large shadow loomed over the town, engulfing everything.

Jack, a young knight , was eating his breakfast in the kitchen when he felt the ground shake, and heard a loud booming voice like thunder as he saw the world go dark. He rushed outside while still munching on a piece of bread to see what's going on. 

Jack looked around and saw the townspeople around him frozen solid, staring up into the sky. He followed their gaze and glanced up at what looked like two enormous curvy legs, which lead up to a well toned tan body with voluptious breasts and a head looking down at his direction.

Jack couldn't believe his eyes when he saw that it was in fact a gigantic woman standing right outside the town and guessed she was the rumoured mountain-sized woman who has been terrorizing villages the entire week. There in a distance, she stood tall with long black hair that flowed down behind her shoulders.

The woman titan that calls herself Talitha the Terrible stood at least 100 feet tall.

The town houses only reach up to her shins and the tallest building in town which is the clock tower barely reaches her knee. Even the royal palace seems to only be able to reach the height of her crotch. 

Everything seemed to be still and quiet until Talitha spread her hands out and bent her knees as she started to stomp forward awkwardly across the town, smashing buildings and grabbing people to eat in the process. As she did this, her enormous breasts and her big juicy ass jiggled along, causing visible ripples to form on her fleshy regions every time she stomped forward.

Jack noticed that her enormous tan body, glistening with sweat and claimed to be able to rival the size of a mountain, was almost completely naked and revealed in all its glory.

The only cover for her womanly dignity are three small pieces of elastic fabric.

Two small pieces of elastic fabric only big enough to barely cover up her nipples attached together by rope long enough to wrap itself around the everstrecthing breast section of her body and tied together at the back in a tight knot, and a small piece of fabric barely big enough to cover up her crotch tied up by rope long enough to wrap three ways around her waist and underneath her ass crack.

 

 

The townspeople started running for their lives towards the royal palace for shelter. Those that were too slow were caught by the titanic Talitha and stuffed into her mouth along with the other captured townspeople.

Jack was running along with the rest of the crowd in the same direction, away from the giantess. He looked back at the carnage behind him while running, and he saw the giant woman stuffing her mouth with people, choosing not to chew them and only swallow when her mouth is full of people.

As Jack continued to look, he saw a wailing old woman being thrown into her enormous mouth.

He then watched as Talitha grabbed another woman with her right hand and a man with her left hand. She later throws the man and woman she is holding into her mouth.

With the three people screaming in her salivating mouth, she lunged her head backwards and took a big swallow, a visible lump going down her throat.

Talitha was still quite a distance from reaching Jack but given the length of her enormous legs she would catch up soon. The crowd running away from the giantess started growing smaller from the back as Talitha kept grabbing the people at the back of the crowd and stuffing them into her mouth to swallow later. She gave a sneering laugh as she pounded on a few houses and stomped a few more while grabbing the running people.

As Jack was about to look away and face forward to focus on running away , he spotted in the corner of his eye, his good friend and neighbour, Smith (who happens to be a blacksmith) standing defiantly in the middle of the streets in front of his house with his arms crossed staring straight up at the soon approaching giantess as people ran frantically past the blacksmith and away form the danger.

'Smith????' wondered Jack as he noticed his friend not running and immediately ran back in the direction towards Smith, brushing past the frantic crowd.

 

 

'Smith! What in God's name are you thinking????' shrieked Jack as he reached his neighbour and good friend. ' Ah Jack! Just in time!' replied Smith upon seeing his good friend.

His assistant Charon , a mage that helps intsall magical runes into his weapons and cast spells on them for special properties, suddenly popped out of Smith's house/workshop and yelled:

' Its ready sir!!! The entire house is well protected by my spell now!'

 Hearing this, Smith smiled and yanked Jack into his home and showed him a glowing dagger with a blue emblem on its hilt.

' Look Jack, i've been crafting a few weapons that will help defeat the titanic woman outside ever since i heard the rumours of her arrival into the kingdom. Now currently, i've only completed one but we have to guard my workshop and let me finish the other weapons at all costs! This a dagger that will help defeat the giantess, for it is able to cut through anything! Even the thick skin of the giant woman! Now go out and defend my workshop!'

 With that said, Smith pushed the confused Jack outside with his new dagger in hand.

'Oh and if things turn ugly, use this. It's a tranquiliser crystal. ' said smith casually as he tossed a green crystal to Jack .

Jack looked up and said : ' What the...' with a confused look.

Smith only gave him a cute wink as a response and slammed the door shut. Locking jack outside.

'The bastard!' screamed Jack at the closed door of the workshop, and at that moment a huge shadow loomed over him.

'Oh no.... and now the gigantic bitch'

 

 

 Talitha looked down at Jack with an amused expression.

'TINY....NO RUN FROM TALITHA?'

She shoved the people in her hands into her mouth and reached down to pick him up. She brought him up to her enormous face.

'DO TALITHA NEED SHOW TINY WHY TINY SHOULD RUN FROM TALITHA????' she asked angrily, her mouth still full of people.

Jack panicked and slashed at her gigantic fingers with the dagger and drew blood. This caused the titaness to yell in surprise and drop him. Jack landed on top of her left breast and rolled down towards the fabric covering her nipple and slipped inside.

Underneath the tight fabric, Jack realized he had to stop himself from falling down her breast and spotted a perky object sticking out that he could grab onto. In a panic , Jack scrambled to grab the humongous nipple with his right hand as his left hand was still holding the dagger. The nipple bent under his weight and swelled up in size.

'OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH.....' moaned Talitha as her eyebrows shot up and her lips curled to make an 'o' shape. She looked down at her left tit as she moaned, saliva dripping down her mouth full of people. Her drool dripped down onto her left breast and onto her nipple which caused it to become slippery and made Jack slowly lose his grip.

Jack thought about what to do before he lost his grip completely, and quickly used his left hand to stab the dagger into the outer dark circle that surrounds the large nipple of the woman mountain ( To get a better grip and prevent himself from falling).

This caused Talitha to shoot her head upwards as she yelled in pain and she stumbled around hysterically. She used her right hand to to grope her hurting left tit softly while she stumbled around, trying hard to maintain her balance.

As she yelled in pain, the people in her mouth slipped down her tongue and got stuck in her throat, which caused the giantess to choke and gag.

While choking, she stumbled even more and finally lost her balance, which caused her to fall with her butt crashing down onto Smith's workshop.

 

 

At that moment, the spell Charon casted to protect the workshop took effect and sent a huge shock onto the gigantic ass cheeks as it pressed against the roof of the workshop. This caused the giantess to yelp in pain as her ass was repelled off the workshop, her huge body falling forward in the direction of Jack's house which was just opposite the workshop. 

It was truly a sight to behold, a gigantic woman choking on about three people in her throat, with her right hand on her hurting breast and her left hand on her hurting buttcheeks, as she went crashing face down into a few houses, one of them being Jack's home.

The ground shook voilently as the body of the woman mountain came crashing down.

'OOOOOOMMMMPHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!' hurled the giantess as she managed to cough out the tiny people stuck in her throat when her stomach crashed down onto Jack's house, crushing the house under her weight.

Jack was safe in the huge cupped hand of Talitha, used to cover her hurt swollen nipple when she fell, but he just got the ride of his life and was dizzy from all the movement. He hugged the gigantic nipple as it pressed down on him.

Talitha then felt a sudden urge in her throat and quickly rolled around onto her back and lifted herself up with her elbows, exposing Jack as a lump poking out at the fabric covering her tit.

Debris of the destroyed buildings crumbled down her breast and stomach as she lifted herself up on her elbows. The stomach blow she took when she landed onto Jack's house made her feel like throwing up.

The giantess tilted her head to the side and threw up.

'HHMPH..MMMPHHHURGHHGHGH....BURPPPP'

She threw up litres upon litres of vomit which contains all the people she ate after she started her rampage.

The people in the vomit slowly got up, and realising they have been set free , started running for their lives. Talitha paid no attention to them however as all her attention was now on the tiny man hanging onto her hurting nipple. Talitha was furious.

 

 

She looked furiously at her left tit and pulled up the fabric to find the tiny man who humiliated her. Jack looked up and met her death gaze. There were tears running down from her huge red eyes and her face was bright red from all the choking she just suffered from.

Jack scurried away in a hurry down her tit as he saw her lift her right hand up in the air, wanting to strike down at him and squash him like a bug. Just as he jumped off her tit and rolled down towards her stomach, he looked back in time to see her give a huge slap on her left tit. The slap didn't hurt him, but it certainly hurt her.

'YEOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!' cried the giantess as she slapped her left tit with great force in an attempt to kill Jack.

Her nipple was now throbbing with pain. She curled into a ball onto her side and closed her eyes to take in the pain, dropping Jack onto the ground from her stomach.

Jack was then pulled by a hand and found himself dragged into Smith's workshop. Jack who was dizzy and tired, fell and collapsed to the cold wooden floor. Right before he passed out, he saw his friend Smith yell out the door at the curled up giantess on the ground, still in pain :

'Jack quick! Run for the palace!'

'The illusion decoy of Jack has been summoned' Charon told Smith as she ran into the house as well.

Smith gave her a nod and slammed the door shut.

'HahahahaHa! That was brilliant. That should trick and distract the woman titan to head to the palace where the kingdom's strongest defences are '

Jack felt the world pushing down on him as his vision slowly went black. He passed out on the floor.

 

 

The giantess got up on her knees and saw the illusion of Jack running towards the palace and yelled furiously at it, mistaking it for the real Jack.

'SO...TINY NAME IS JACK?! TALITHA WILL CRUSH TINY MAN HEAD WITH HER TEETH!!!!'

The giant woman got up on her feet and chased the illusion. 

 

 

 

End Notes:
The chapter ends with Talitha the Terrible charging for the palace as a result of being tricked to chase an illusion summoned by the mage, Charon. Jack lies unconscious in the workshop of his friend Smith. Smith continues to ready weapons for Jack to defeat the giantess.
Chapter 2- The woman mountain chases her prey by Lord
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly reconizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Talitha the titaness charged forward to grab the tiny man she heard someone refer to as 'Jack', not aware that it is in fact an illusion summoned by the blacksmith's assistant, Charon the mage.

'COME HERE!!! COME BACK HERE!!!!!' yelled the woman mountain with rage at the tiny man sprinting away to escape her.

This tiny man called Jack had just slashed her fingers and later fell down onto her left tit and stabbed her nipple. As Talitha yelled in pain, the giantess choked on the people she had in her mouth after they slipped down her tongue and got stuck in her throat. In her confusion, she fell over and crashed down onto a few houses.

One of the houses she fell on hit her stomach hard and made her cough out the people she was choking on. The stomach blow later made her throw up all the people she had eaten since the beginning of her rampage.

As Talitha clearly had a massive size advantage, her long legs allowed her to easily catch up to the tiny man that was desperately running away, not even looking back at the titanic woman chasing him.

At last, she was in reach, and bent down while still running to grab at the tiny man with her left hand as her right hand was still attending to her hurting left tit which has stopped bleeding for the moment.

'HA!!! I GOT YOU TINY!!!' yelled the giantess in triumph, only to be surpised when she saw her prey slip through her fingers after she wrapped them around her target.

She saw the tiny man scramble up the wall of the nearest building and onto the roof, continuing his escape from the massive woman as he jumped from roof to roof .

Talitha looked on in amazement at the tiny man's agility as he leapt from roof to roof, jumping towards the direction of the royal palace. The titan screamed out in frustration and continued her pursuit.

It wasnt long till she caught up with the illusion of Jack. She made a big leap and landed in a squatting position in front of a house the tiny man had just landed on, her back facing the tiny man. Her leap caused a huge tremor and a huge boom as she landed, the tremor could be felt throughout the town, shaking every building near the titaness.

The illusion looked up to see Talitha's huge ass hovering above him like the moon, engulfing everything underneath it in its huge shadow. Now with no buildings around him to jump to, he chose to continue running forward to the edge of the building's roof and leapt forward. He jumped for the house in front of him, now under the titanic ass that belonged to the mountain of a woman, and managed to land safely on the building in front of him.

A huge shadow loomed over him as he landed and he looked up to see her two gigantic breasts blocking her massive beautiful face.

Talitha bent down to look at her prey through her spread tower- sized legs, spreading her ass cheeks in the process and exposing the long rope stuck in between her ass crack responsible for tying and holding up the fabric covering her crotch. The huge long rope partially covered up a chasm in between her ass which is her huge asshole.

Talitha striked down with her left hand through her titan thighs and crushed the house the illusion just landed on with her palm.

'HA!!!! TINY JACK CANT RUN FROM BIG TALITHA!!!!!!' yelled the titaness as she thought she managed to crush her prey under her massive hand.

She grabbed a handful of the debris and lifted it up to her face to inspect it closely, trying to find her crushed prey. Her right hand searched through the crushed debris as her left hand held it up to her face.

Her moving fingers caused dust to rise up from the debris and up into the air. The dust was then sucked into the large nostrils of the giantess as she inhaled to breathe.

'HIH.....HUHHHHHH!!!!' gasped the giantess as her brows knitted and eyes closed. She raised the index finger of her free hand to rub her itchy nose and snorted in air to suck down the accumulating mucus in her nose.

This only caused more dust from her finger to be sucked into her nose which made her large nostrils splay wide open and her chest heaved up.

'HAHHHHHHH!!!!' went the giantess with her mouth wide open.

'HEHHHHH!!!! HSCHIIIIEEEEWWWWWW!!!!!' sneezed the giantess as she used her index finger to rub her nose even faster and harder, causing her nose to redden.

Her sneezing did not end there as she hitched madly and prepared for another sneeze.

'HEYYYHHHH!!!! HIIIIIIHHHHHHHHH!!!!!'

Her head lifted up as she closed her eyes to let out a very big sneeze.

' HEYYEYEYYEHSCHIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!'

The sneeze was so big that it caused Talitha to fall on her butt, 200 tons of her body weight shaking the earth with a boom. As she fell on her butt, the debris she was holding up to her face dropped down from her palm and landed on top of her breasts. 

The titan rubbed her nose and sniffed hard to prevent another sneeze. After awhile of rubbing and constant sniffing, her nose stopped itching. She then used her hands to brush the debris off her breasts.

While doing this, she noticed something really small running out of the debris and out onto her breast. As she leaned in to take a closer look, she noticed it was a rat that must have got grabbed up along with the house debris.

The gigantic woman shrieked at the top of her lungs and jumped to her feet. She used her hand to try and swat away the rat.

'EWWWWWWWWW!!!!' shrieked the giantess as she swatted at her breasts. The rat ran down and around her huge body, her colossal body providing enough foothold for the rat to scurry down.

'GET OFF TALITHAAAAAA!!!!!!' shrieked Talitha as she felt the rat run around her body and down into her ass crack. The rat squeezed it's way in between the two massive walls of flesh and passed through the underwear rope lodged in her asscrack, the rat was now inside Talitha's anus, hiding inside the big stinky cave of the titaness.

'EEEEEKKKKKKKKKK!!!!' shrieked Talitha as she squatted down to untie the rope between her ass crack so she can remove the pesky tiny intruder. Her fingers trembled as she struggled to untie the knot located in between her ass cheeks but she finally managed to untie it.

She let out a sigh of relief and quickly shoved her index finger up her anus to try and dig out the rat. She gasped as she shoved her finger up her sensitive spot and later digged around with it.

After awhile of digging her anus, she still felt nothing come out of her asshole. She became desperate and pulled out her finger. She suddenly thought of a way to get the rat out.

Talitha spread her ass cheeks out and repeatedly slammed her ass onto the ground hoping to shake the rat out of her asshole. The town shook voilently with each buttslam. 

Still seeing nothing come out, the frustrated Titaness increased the pace of slamming her ass down at a faster rate while screaming in tears:

'GET OUT!!!! GET OUT OF TALITHAAAAA!!!!!'

Finally she felt something drop down from her asshole and saw the rat running away to a nearby alley in between two buildings beside her. Seeing the rat finally out, she let out a sigh of relief and slumped down onto the ground to lay on her chest. Her hands rubbed her buttocks , sore from all the pounding it took.

'OWWWWIEEEEE' whimpered the giantess as she rubbed her sore ass, only to immediately stand up at the sight of the tiny man she was chasing now standing on the ground in front of her.

The illusion of Jack watched in amusement as he saw the giantess panicking to get the rat out of her asshole. Now with the rat finally out of her asshole, she noticed him on the ground watching her.

He turned around and began running towards the palace again.

'YOU TINY HUMAN..... JACK...... TALITHA WANT CATCH JACKKKKKK!!!!!' screamed the giantess crazily and continued the game of cat and mouse.

 

 

The people all gathered at the outer palace door, pounding to be let in. The guards paid no attention to them however and instead ordered them to leave from above the wall battlements.

'Let us in!!!!! Please!!!!! The Titan is going to eat us!!!!!' pleaded a woman in the crowd holding her 7 year old son by the hand .

'Mummy, why won't they protect us form the Big Lady?' asked her son as she tugged at her hand. The woman ignored her son and continued her pleading along with the rest of the crowd.

At first no one could notice the booming footfalls that were slowly growing stronger and louder due to the noisy crowd, all but the kid noticed it. Still holding his mother's hand, Mason looked behind him and noticed a slowly approaching large figure in a distance. He let go of his mother's hand and pushed his way through the crowd to see if the figure was indeed the giantess.

Nancy noticed her son was no longer holding her hand and turned around quickly to find her son. She pushed through the crowd while calling out his name.

'Mason! Mason!!! Where are you????!!!!'

When she managed to reach the back of the noisy crowd, she noticed Mason standing at the very back and ran to him.

'Mason! Dont worry me like that!!!' she shouted as she ran to grab her son by the shoulder. She noticed he was staring into a distance and followed his gaze. She screamed in terror at the terrifying sight she saw. 

The scream of Nancy alerted the crowd. They slowly took notice of the booming footfalls nearing them and finally turned around to look behind them.

 

 

There in a distance was the giant woman who terrorized the town. The giantess chased a lone man that sprinted away from her like his life depended on it.

Each time the giantess would catch up to him and try to grab him up, only to have him slip past her massive fingers, leaving her repeatedly screaming : 

'I'M GONNA GET YOU!!!! IM GONNA GET YOU!!!!! JACKKKKKKKK!!!!'

The crowd scrambled away and spread out in different directions in a panic. Pushing and shoving as they tried to run for their lives. Nancy and Mason were victims of the chaos, pushed down to the ground and in danger of being trampled on by the chaotic crowd. Nancy quickly got up and by instict grabbed a crate box full of apples of a nearby stall just big enough to cover Mason with.  

She emptied out all the apples onto the ground so she can cover Mason with it . The apples rolled onto the ground and got crushed as people stepped on them in a frenzy.

A man toppled over a few water buckets besides the stall and the water flowed out to form a little pool of water around the squashed apples.

Just as Nancy covered Mason up with the box, she shouted at the box now covering Mason:

'Mason!!!! No matter what, DO NOT COME OUT OF THE BOX!!!'

Just as she finished saying this, she got pushed down by the chaotic crowd and trampled upon. She quickly shouted before being trampled on again:

'Mason! My child!' she screamed in pain and with tears dripping down her eyes

'Always know that i ....LOVE....YO-GAAAAAAHHHHHHHRRRRGGGGHHH!!!!'

Mason couldn't see anything but he was able to hear everything.

The last words of his mother followed by her screams of pain....and then....silence.

He cuddled up into a ball and cried in his arms. Inside the box protecting him from the chaos outside.

 

 

Talitha was so frustrated and angry at trying and repeatedly failing to catch her prey that she didnt notice the large puddle of water that the illusion of Jack jumped over to avoid. As she tried to reach down and grab her prey again, her foot stepped on the squashed apples in the slippery puddle of water which caused the exhausted titaness to slip and fall face down with a loud thud that shook the ground.

With the gigantic woman down on the ground in front of the palace walls, the archers and ballistas fired at her back.

The arrows fired by the archers bounced off her skin harmlessly, the mountain of a woman barely even felt it.

It was the ballistas that fired powerful large sized arrow that were able to pierce her skin, but even then it just draws a little blood and stings her a little.

Talitha looked up and saw the illusion scaling up the palace walls with ease as he climbed up and jumped over the wall, jumping past two surprised archers as he did this. He then disappeared from her sight as he rushed to climb down the other side of the wall.

The giantess was furious.

'TINY JACK CANNOT HIDE FROM BIG TALITHA!!!!!' screamed the giantess as she got up quickly to the front of the palace walls and tried to pull open the outer palace gate.

The palace only reached the height of her crotch. It was a mere dollhouse to the titanic woman.

The archers and ballistas aimed at her face, trying to hit her eyes which would no doubt be her weak spot.

Her face stung with pain as a barrage of the bigger arrows shot by the ballistas struck her cheeks. She winced in pain as a few of the smaller archer arrows hit her eyes, causing them to tear up.

She yelled in anger and used her hands to sweep at the entire battlement on top of the palace wall with two swipes, destroying the ballistas and knocking the archers off.

After pulling out the bigger arrows from her face, she got down on her knees and smashed into the outer palace door with her fist. The doors were punched open and later pulled out by Talitha.

Seeing that the door was now gone, Talitha lowered herself and layed down on her hands to peek inside. There climbing up the walls of the palace itself was the illusion of Jack, her prey. He climbed up a balcony and disappeared into a room of the third floor of the palace.

'YOU TINY HUMAN....JACKKKKK!!!!!' boomed the giantess as she got up to her intimidating full height. She bent her knees and spread her arms out, her attention fully focused on destroying the palace.

'YOU CANNOT HIDE FROM TALITHAAAA!!!!!'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Talitha stands above the palace, ready to destroy it to capture her prey. She is furious after all the humiliation she was put through because of this tiny man and wants nothing more than to make the little one suffer.


Meanwhile, still crying and scared while hiding in a box is Mason. Praying that his mother is safe and all right.

Chapter 3- Talitha the Terrible attacks the royal palace by Lord
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the properties of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mason heard the booming footfalls fall beside him to both his left and right, later hearing the booming voice of the giantess above him. His heart raced at at a thought: 'The big lady is now standing directly above me....'

He lifted the box he was hiding under to look out. As he looked up, he could see Talitha the titaness spread her arms and bent her knees as she shouted down at the palace before her: 'YOU CANNOT HIDE FROM TALITHAAAA!!!!!

Mason watched as Talitha began to stomp forward with her knees bent, booming in a loud voice: 'FEE!!!FI!!!!FO!!!!FUM!!!!' with each stomp she took until she was standing with her legs spread directly on top of the palace.

She then bent her body down to lower herself and raised her hands in the air to swing and smash into the two outer palace walls that protect the sides of the palace to give her more space to step around with. After smashing down the side walls , she made sure to further demolish them by stomping them to the ground with her enormous feet. Now only the front wall (with its huge door broken before by the giantess) and the back wall remain to shield the palace.

After smashing and demolishing the side walls with her fist and stomping them afterwards, she grabbed handfuls of the debris and tossed them away. The debris rained down on the houses nearby, damaging them.

What Mason saw gave him a sensation of excitement. As the giantess bent down, he stared in amazement as her fleshy buttcheeks spread apart and partially revealed her enormous daunting asshole. Her gigantic asshole was covered partially by her underwear rope.

He couldn't look away as he watched the woman mountain stomp down at the side walls of the palace after smashing them down. He looked in amazement at how her awesome ass jiggled everytime she stomped down. 

The earth shook with each stomp she made, making it hard for Mason to keep the box lifted up so he can peek out.

He could smell everything about her. The salty air from her huge sweaty body. A foul stench that washed over him when her enormous asshole revealed itself to the world as her ass cheeks spread (when she spread her legs and bent down to lower herself). He could even detect the smell of crushed debris still wafting around her body as a result of her destructive actions.

 

 

All the stomping around made Talitha's legs tired. She lowered her ass down and sat on the front wall of the palace. The sturdy stone wall shook under her gigantic weight. With her legs spread wide open, she sat on the front wall like a stool and grabbed the top of the palace with her hands so she could close in and peek into the windows of the palace.

The giantess bellowed:

'WHERE IS HE???!!!! WHERE IS THE TINY JACK!!!!! JACK MAKE TALITHA SO MAD!!!!'

As Talitha was busy searching for the tiny man hiding from her, the knights rode out in an organised formation led by the king himself, charging for the feet of the giantess. The king cursed his luck, about half of his army has been sent on an expedition out of the kingdom. And with the remaining army, the knights were divided into groups to defend the villages outside the town square as soon as news of a giantess terrorizing the kingdom was heard of. Only a small portion of the kingdom's army stayed behind to defend the kingdom.

The king on top of his trusty steed, looked back at the 500 men charging behind him and let out a battle roar:

'Charge men!!!!!' 

He raised his sword high and the army behind him raised their respective weapons as well, charging together with him. The king and the calvary arrived first, using their speed to cut at the feet and ankles of the giantess. Their blades barely even pierced the skin and did not even draw blood. The horsemen were only able leave slash marks into her thick skin.

Later on, the swordsmen and spearmen followed up. Being able to thrust their swords and spears into the skin of the woman mountain with great force, leaving little stab wounds that drew a little blood. Talitha felt an itchy prickling sensation at her feet and looked down to find an entire army trying to hurt her by attacking her gigantic feet.

All the army managed to do was draw the attention of the giantess by annoying her.

The archers at the back didn't even have an impact in the attack, their arrows were unable to penetrate the thick skin of the giantess, Talitha.

Talitha was angry and clenched her hands into fists and smashed down repeatedly onto the army. Talitha crushed weapon, shield, armor, human and horse alike under her mighty blows. 

The formation of the army was broken and scattered as soldiers scurried away to save themselves, the unfortunate ones crushed to a pulp. The horses were terrified of the gigantic being pounding away at the ground, which made the horses run wild and throw their riders off their backs. It was chaos.

The king was thrown off his horse as well and fell to the ground. Seeing the king on the ground, a few of the more calm-headed war veterans rushed to his aid. But as they tried to pull the king up to his feet, a large shadow loomed over them. It was the mighty palm of the giantess as it descended to crush them.

'This is it. This is the end for you Henry. The end of your rule. Under the palm of a mountain-sized woman probably sent from hell by the devil himself.' - thought the king as he closed his eyes and awaited his fate.

Suddenly from atop the balcony on top of the palace, the princess herself shouted out to the titanic woman before her:

'STOPPPPP!!!!  Hey you big bumbly buffoon!!! You are looking for a man named Jack am i correct? I know where he is!!!'

'HMMMM????? PRETTY TINY KNOW WHERE JACK IS????' boomed the giantess. She stopped crushing the tiny people at her feet and resumed her squatting position on top of the stone wall with her legs spread open. Her hands went to grab the sides of the palace and her head zoomed in closer to the balcony of the princess.

As the huge face of Talitha loomed closer to the princess, princess Elizabeth could feel the mighty gush of air blow down onto her from Talitha's gigantic nostrils as the giantess above her breathed.

'WHERE IS HE??? WHERE IS JACK????!!!!!' asked Talitha in a demanding voice.

Elizabeth beckoned for her servant to approach her. She then watched as he slowly dragged a heavy filled up sack to her. The servant shivered as he looked up and saw the face of the enormous woman look down straight at him. 

'The man Jack that you seek is right here' said the princess as she pointed towards the sack besides her that lay on the ground. She tilted up the sack and exposed its contents by opening up the sack wide enough to show the giantess above her.

To the giantess, it was pitch black inside the sack as the opening was too small for her to properly look inside.

'HMMMM.....TALITHA NO SEE JACK! WHERE IS JACK PRETTY TINY??!!' boomed the giantess above her, her mighty and foul breath blowing down onto the balcony, making the princess pinch her nose and blink twice.

'It must be because you are too big, lady Talitha! A hole so small must be too hard for someone your size to look in!' claimed the princess. 

This frustrated the giantess as she leaned in even closer and picked up the sack from the princess with her index finger and thumb which are both the size of tree trunks. She lifted up the small sack to her face and ripped it open to find a man wearing a fox mask inside.

As the man did not move, Talitha assumed he was unconscious and dropped him onto the palm of her right hand. She used the fingernails of her left hand to remove his mask as she wanted to make sure it was indeed Jack. With the mask removed, the giantess saw the face of a man with his eyes closed.

Talitha moved her right eye closer to her palm to better inspect the man. After a while, she realised, that this man in her palm was not Jack.

'THIS TINY NOT JACK! PRETTY TINY TRICK TALITHA???!!!!' boomed the furious giantess, still inspecting the tiny man on her palm closely.

Suddenly, the man on Talitha's palm opened his eyes and raised his head up to spit a cloud of red dust into Talitha's right eye. This took the giantess by surprise as her eye suddenly stung really badly and the eye began to tear up.

'GAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH MY EYEEEEEE!!!!!' bellowed the giantess as she jumped back while still sitting on the stone wall. The stone wall couldn't handle her weight anymore and crumbled down on the spot, making the gigantic woman's butt crash down to the ground along with the stone wall she was sitting on, and made her fall on her back with a loud boom that shook the earth.

 

 

(A few minutes before the mysterious man appeared, in Mason's perspective)

As the giant woman peeked into the palace to find the man she was hunting, Mason saw the army led by the king charge for the giantess and attack her feet. Mason saw that it only annoyed her and didn't really hurt the big woman. She later started pounding down at the army but stopped when the princess got her attention and distracted the titaness.

With the Giantess Talitha distracted, the army took the opportunity to escape and fled in his direction and away from the giantess. Mason remained where he was, peeking out from under the box as he watched the king and his army run away from the giantess. None of the soldiers noticed him as they fled for their lives. All but one archer that was left behind, trying to catch up with his fellow men, spotted Mason under the box and ran over.

'What are you doing here child?!' screamed the archer as he pulled Mason out from under the box. He lifted Mason up with both his arms and sprinted away.

Mason suddenly remembered about his mother. 

'Wait sir! I have to find my mother!' yelled Mason with tears swelling up in his eyes as he remembered his mother's sacrifice to protect him.

'It's too late now child! She must have died after being trampled by the crowd!' replied the archer with sympathy as he looked around at the dead bodies with broken bones laying all around the town square, the unfortunate people that got trampled on during the chaos. 

Just as it seemed like they were safe from danger and far away enough from the palace. Mason who was crying uncontrollably, suddenly pushed and shoved at the arms of the archer carrying him,  which made the archer drop him to the ground and allowed him to run back to find his mother.

The archer cursed and ran after Mason while screaming at him.

Mason ran.....and ran.... only to be soon caught by the archer as the archer's arm grabbed Mason by the shoulder.

'Look kid, I have a wife and a baby waiting for me back home , so can we please....' the archer got cut off while talking when the giantess Talitha suddenly bellowed in pain and the wall she was sitting on crumbled under her weight causing her to fall down towards them.

'Oh no....' said the archer as he quickly grabbed Mason and lifted him up with both his arms and started running as fast as his legs would allow him. The giantess whose size was colossal in comparison with them, seemed to fall down in slow motion, granting them time to run away before they get crushed under her massive body.

The shadow of the titaness that loomed over them grew bigger by the second, signalling that her body was going to crash down any second now. The archer looked up and felt his heart drop as he finally realized he wasn't fast enough to escape the falling colossal body. But the boy in his arms just might.

'Look child, I'm going to throw you away and i want you to not look back and keep running, understand?!'

With that said, he leapt forward, spun around and threw Mason forward with all his might. Mason landed rolling on the ground and quickly got to his feet to look back at the archer. 

The archer was on his knees as he looked at Mason with a sad look on his face. Mason caught everything about the eerie moment. The archer, with his armor shining under the sun and his trusty bow behind him still tied together with a supply of arrows, lifted his hand up and pointed at Mason. The archer then smiled as he said: 'Run.....'

A true hero, who sacrificed himself to protect a child.  

The archer then hung his head down as the shadow of the falling giant woman engulfed him completely, blocking out the sunlight which stopped his armor from shining as it was before. The massive body crashed down, and crushed the hero under its gargantuan weight. Shaking the earth with a loud BOOM.

As Mason saw the giantess Talitha fall on her back and crush the soldier underneath her, he cried out : 'NOOOOOOO!!!!!!' and fell to his knees, tears streaming down his face.

He looked up and could see the left breast of the giantess. He could also see the side of her awesome face above him.

In front of him he noticed a rippled layer of sweaty flesh with a musky odor and noticed her arm was outstretched behind him. He realised he was in between the arm and the armpit of the giantess. Just barely able to escape being crushed by her massive body.

The giantess then squeezed her arm inwards, causing Mason to get stuck in her armpit between folds of soft sweaty flesh, as the giant woman rolled over to her side.

 

 

(Back to the perspective of the mysterious man that made Talitha fall over)

He was the royal guard, and known as the most skilled warrior in the kingdom. As Arthur blew the dust of the Devil's Chilli into the eyes of the giantess, it immediately took its effect and worked out as he planned. After irritating the eye of the giantess, he quickly jumped down from the palm of the giantess and onto her left tit. 

As he rolled down, he quickly grabbed the little fabric that covered her nipple and hung onto it to stop his fall. The fabric got pulled down by his weight and slipped through the huge nipple that it was supposed to cover, exposing it for the entire world to see.

After Talitha got taken by surprise  and fell on her back, she rolled over to her side and used her left hand to rub her sore and irritated eye.

'AHHHHHHH!!!TALITHA EYE !!!! AHHHHH!!!!' groaned the giantess in pain as she rubbed her eye.

Now for the final step of his plan to defeat the woman mountain, Arthur the royal guard would have to sacrifice himself to be consumed by Talitha. He had drunk a special poison that only takes effect after a few minutes but is strong enough to kill even the fiercest and largest dragons that you can find in the outlands.

By consuming Arthur, Talitha would be affected by the poison as well, which Arthur hoped would be strong enough to kill her. Now to get her attention.....

He laughed loudly as he slapped her gigantic exposed nipple. Arthur then noticed that Talitha's nipple had a glowing dagger with a blue emblem on its hilt stabbed in beside it (stabbed by Jack, refer to chapter 1), so he grabbed it and pulled it out.

Almost instantly Talitha's body shot up as she yelled in pain. The giantess attended to her hurting tit with both her hands, cupping her left tit gently. Arthur who was still hanging onto the swollen sensitive nipple, stabbed the dagger back into its old position besides her nipple.

This caused the mountain of a woman to jerk her head up as she screamed even louder than before. Acting out of instict now, she grabbed the laughing man hanging on her nipple angrily and chewed his body in half. She gulped it down and swallowed the other half of his body.

The giantess has consumed him. Arthur has completed his mission as a royal guard.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Young Mason is stuck in Talitha's sweaty armpit after barely being able to escape being crushed by her falling body.

Talitha has chewed up and swallowed Arthur (who drank poison that is supposed to kill the giantess). The poison will now take its effect on the giantess.

But will it be enough ?

Chapter 4- Talitha kidnaps the princess by Lord
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Princess elizabeth stood still on her balcony, standing frozen in shock as she witnessed the gory scene. She watched as the man that has watched her grow up and has guarded her ever since she was born, Arthur, got chewed in half by the 100 ft giantess in front of her.

Of course, this was what Arthur wanted, so that the poison in his body would take its effect on the titaness after she consumed him. A sacrifice to protect the kingdom.

But still, watching one of the closest people she know die in such a horrible way made princess Elizabeth stand frozen in shock as she stared ahead with a blank expression. A tear dropped from her eye and down onto the gem hanging onto her necklace. The magical gem was a birthday present from Arthur, given to her on her 18th birthday which was celebrated a month before. The princess loved the gift and thought it was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen and has not taken it off ever since putting it on. 

The gem was a reward given to Arthur by a wizard that assigned him a quest to gather special items about 20 years ago. It had magical properties and was said to bear good luck to whoever wears it. It has certainly helped Arthur in his youth as he performed unbelievable feats in battle and rised to the rank of royal guard.

As the tear dropped onto Elizabeth's lucky gem, it glowed with a green light.

 

 

After consuming the tiny man that dared anger her, Talitha quickly moved the small fabric back to cover her swollen nipple. Her face beet red with embarassment as she looked around, hoping no one saw her exposed nipple like that. She calmed down after seeing the streets were only filled with dead bodies as the tiny people had all fled from the titaness.

Then she remembered the two tiny people that dared anger her. The man who injured and humiliated her: the agile young man with blond hair, whose name was Jack,  and the princess on the balcony who tricked her.

Talitha stood up to find the balcony the princess was standing on, and found the tiny woman still standing at the same balcony where she was before. Talitha stared at the princess with hatred in her eyes. She stomped over to the palace with two mighty steps and reached her right hand down to grab the princess up to her face.

Now in the hand of the giantess and in front of her mighty face, Elizabeth snapped back into reality and began screaming in fear and tried struggling to escape the mighty grasp of the giantess. The princess was now completely at the mercy of the giantess.

 

 

'YOU!!!! PRETTY TINY TRICK TALITHA!!!! THAT NOT JACK!!!!! PRETTY TINY FRIEND HURT TALITHA EYE!!!!' boomed the giantess at the little girl grabbed by her hand.

Talitha's eye was still red, sore, and swelled with tears. Elizabeth could hear the heavy breathing of the giantess. She could even hear Talitha's awesome heartbeat, beating like a loud drum below her.

Talitha then shoved the princess halfway into her open mouth, preparing to chomp her in half. Knowing that she is about to receive the same fate as Arthur, the princess kicked and screamed in fear while begging to be let go.

Before Talitha could chomp down with her enormous teeth, she suddenly lost almost all the strength she had in her body and stumbled back a little. As she stumbled back, both her arms dropped limply to her sides and her mouth hung open. The princess, still struggling in Talitha's mouth, fell out of the opened gigantic mouth.

The poison has begun to take effect.

Elizabeth fell through Talitha's cleavage and rolled all the way down. The princess was quick enough to grab onto the little fabric that covered the crotch area of the giantess with both her hands to stop herself from falling to her death.

She looked up to see the gigantic Talitha standing drowsily with her mouth open and arms hanging at her sides. The eyes of the giantess were already half closed and were slowly shutting completely.

Just before her eyes fully shut, Talitha came back to her senses and she quickly opened her eyes wide. Talitha bent over and rubbed her eyes in an attempt to keep herself awake. 

She went down on her knees as the poison started building up in her body, making her very drowsy. She let out a huge mighty roar as a final attempt to keep herself awake but the poison took its toll on even the mighty giantess. At last, her huge body fell down sideways to her right and the eyes of the colossal woman closed completely.

 

 

Mason who was stuck in the left armpit of the giantess, had to suffer the foul odor of her sweaty and sticky armpit. He clung onto dear life at the sweaty folds of flesh of her armpit as he didn't want to fall to his death. To make things worse, he had a fear of heights and the entire experience was traumatizing for him.

He got terrified everytime she sat up or stood up to her full height. And her arm kept squishing him everytime she moved it. He had a hard time seeing anything as the gigantic arm kept squishing him. He kept his eyes closed for the most part as he clung onto dear life.

He could hear the booming voice of the giant woman above him as she yelled, shouted, and bellowed in pain. He had no idea what was going on outside as he was too afraid to open his eyes. Seeing himself so high above ground would probably make him die of a heart attack.

After what felt like forever to Mason, he felt the mountain of a woman drop down to her knees with a loud boom as she let out a deafening and terrifying roar. He later felt his world swing down as the gigantic woman fell down to her side. The woman mountain had stopped moving after that and after about ten seconds, Mason finally gathered enough courage to open his eyes.

He felt her arm still pressing on top of him and so he tried his best to squeeze his way out underneath her gigantic arm. After crawling and squeezing through her flesh, he finally popped out from her armpit.

Mason looked around at the outside world to understand what's going on.

As he looked to his right, he saw the beautiful face of the giant woman. Her eyes were closed and her mouth hung open.

He looked down and could see her voluptious breast squeezed together below him. Her chest puffed up and down with each breath she took. He could feel the vibration caused by her heartbeat on her skin.

He looked to his left and saw her everstretching body laying on the ground.

'The giant lady is asleep?!' thought Mason

Lucky for Mason, her body layed down on her side at an angle that made it possible for Mason to slide down like a slope. After taking a few breaths to ready himself, he carefully slid down and around her huge breasts and continued to descend until he was safe on the ground.

Upon landing safely on the ground, he looked up to see King Henry and the army gathering in front of him. Two medics ran over to help Mason up, and assisted him away from the giantess to treat his wounds.

 

 

A few of the knights helped Elizabeth climb down from the woman mountain's crotch fabric and brought her to the king who was staring up at the unconscious giantess.

'It is done. The giant woman has consumed the poison. The kingdom is grateful for your noble sacrifice, Arthur. You shall always be remembered . Goodbye old friend...' said the king in a quiet tone.

'Wait father, something is not right here...Look at her huge chest properly.... the titaness still breathes???!!!' exclaimed the princess as she noticed the chest of the giantess rising and falling as she breathed.

'Impossible! The poison should be strong enough to kill even the great hydra! How is this enormous woman still alive?!' pitched in the royal scribe who stood next to the king.

Then suddenly, Talitha's eyes opened wide and her left hand went to cover her mouth as her cheeks inflated, her face had a sick expression like she was about to throw up.

The giantess quickly sat up as she wanted to bend over and vomit, her hands clutching her stomach tightly as she threw up.

'BLERGHH.....BLERRRRRGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UUURRRHHHHHGGGHH.....

BLERRRRRGHHHH.....BURPPPP'  She finished throwing up with a burp, goops of slime and fluid covered the ground below her. 

'TALITHA.... NO FEEL GOOD....' grumbled the giantess as she slowly stood up. She looked only half conscious and was clearly drowzy.

'Quick men!!! Attack the giantess while she is still weak!' shouted the king

But to his surprise, no one in his army was brave enough to charge at the giantess. They knew that their weapons could barely even hurt the giantess and knew that attacking the woman mountain would be suicide, even if the giantess is weakened.

With their morale low, the soldiers just stood there frozen in fear. Some even running away for their lives.

'Cowards!!! Does the safety of Siona not concern you???' bellowed the king with anger.

Talitha spotted the princess standing among the crowd, staring up at her on the ground below, and the giantess immediately recognised the princess. Only half awake, Talitha gave a wide smile, a creepy wide and long smile, as she grabbed the helpless princess and stood up on her feet. The princess struggled in her mighty grasp as Talitha brought her up to her face.

'AHHHH.....PRETTY....TINYYYYYYY.....MMMMMM' sighed Talitha with content. Her breath that still smells of vomit blowed onto Elizabeth's face.

'Release her at once giant! Begone from this land!' screamed the furious king at the giantess. He did not know what to do and was scared but he had to do something to save his daughter.

The giantess looked down at the king sleepily and instead noticed a little young boy laying on the ground near the king.

'MMMMM....CUTE...TINY....TALITHA LIKEEEE' mumbled Talitha as she reached down to grab a frightened Mason up with her left hand.

The giantess lifted Mason up to her nose to sniff him.

'MMMMMM....CUTE TINY SMELL....BAD...LIKE TALITHA' boomed Talitha as her nose wrinkled after smelling Mason. Mason who just came out from her armpit, smelled of her sweat and odor. He shivered in her mighty hand.

After grabbing the two tiny people up, she started to walk away sluggishly and sleepily from the town and head towards the dense forest outside the town.

The king thought hard as he watched the giantess slowly disappear into the distance. His soldiers were no match for the woman mountain and with their morale low, he knew he couldn't rely on his army to rescue the princess from the giantess.

He ordered for two of the veteran scouts to track the giantess and follow her from a distance. They nodded and immediately rode off, following and chasing after the large frame of the giant woman walking in the distance

Realising how helpless his situation was, the king slumped down to the ground in defeat. The desperate king beckoned for the scribe to come next to him, and whispered into his ear.

The scribe nodded and ran back into the palace to put the king's words down from pen to paper.

The king had just put out a quest that will greatly reward anyone able to slay the giantess and rescue the princess, bringing her back safely.

 

 

(The next morning)

The next morning, Jake awoke to find himself lying on the floor with his friend Smith placing a few magical glowing weapons and armor on the floor beside him. 

'Urghhh...What?' asked Jack as he sat up, still blur from everything that has happened.

'Good morning sunshine, you better get ready, we have a busy day ahead of us. Remember the behemoth woman yesterday that attacked the town? The giantess has left the town after her rampage. Oh and by the way, she kidnapped our lovely princess, and the king has put out a quest for her rescue with a big reward. And you my friend... are going to be the knight in shining armor to save the princess from the big scary monster!' said Smith with a big grin on his face.

'You're really unbelievable you know that?' Jack replied, laying back down on the floor again.

'Well as long as the reward is big enough, I'll do it. What is the reward offered?' continued Jack

'Thirty thousand gold coins. Enough for you, me and dear Charon to buy three castles and lord over each of our own castles' said Smith

'Wow that's huge! Okay, i'll do it....' said Jack, sitting back up again

Smith let out a hearty laugh. He knew Jack was no coward and would take up any quest as long as it paid well. 

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

With the weapons and armor prepared by Smith now ready for use to defeat the giantess, Jack prepares to go on a quest to slay Talitha the Terrible and rescue the lovely princess Elizabeth.

Chapter 5- Talitha the Not-So-Terrible? by Lord
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

 

 

 

 

(The following events happened after Talitha walked away from the town)

The two scouts, Mark and John, followed the giantess Talitha to the stonehedge mountains after about half an hour of riding on their horses. The stonehedge mountains are large mountains that are at least ten times bigger than even Talitha herself, making even the giantess look small in comparison.

The mountains form a large circle that almost cover the large land within from all sides, only exposed through an opening that can be accessed from the west side of the stonehedge mountains. A natural fortress made by mother nature herself.

The scouts constantly threw down glowing rocks that let out a strong sweet smelling aroma to be used as a trail, so that their location can be tracked and followed, as they stealthily followed the giant woman from a distance.

Their orders were simple. Follow and track down the giantess, and return to the town as soon as possible. 

They saw the drowsy giantess walk sleepily towards the stonehedge mountains, her footfalls shaking the earth with each step, until she disappeared completely into the large mountains that hid even the gigantic woman from the world outside.

Mark and John followed the giantess, passing through fallen trees and gigantic footprints, and reached the opening which revealed the giantess walking further and deeper into the heart of the huge forest within the mountains.

Flocks of birds flew up into the sky and away from the mountains to escape the gigantic threat .

 

 

It was an entirely different ecosystem within the mountains, where the trees were much bigger and taller than the trees outside.

The trees outside the mountains only reached Talitha's knees, and were easily pushed away by the huge pillars for legs of the giantess as she walked.

The larger trees within the mountains however, were almost as tall as Talitha herself. The taller trees reached her neck and even the shorter trees managed to reach her belly button.

Her head popped up above the towering trees as she walked, her huge body barely visible and hidden behind the tall trees.

The leaves blocked her view to the ground below and caused the giantess to trip on a large root which caused her to fall down with a loud boom. A few leaves fell on top of her gigantic body as the ground shook when she fell.

The princess and the boy were safe in the clutches of the giantess even as she fell.

Talitha grunted as she got up on her knees, and stuffed the two people she had in her hands into the little fabric that covered her tits. Mason was shoved in front of her left breast and princess Elizabeth was shoved in front of her right.

The giantess then got on her hands and knees and started to crawl forward, squeezing past the large trees. As the giantess lowered herself down, her huge breasts pushed down on top of the two tiny people below and squished into them, which pushed their tiny bodies against the little fabric that supported their weight.

Elizabeth just curled into a ball and sobbed as the huge nipple pushed itself against her body, not even struggling against it as she knows any effort to struggle her way out would be futile.

Mason on the other hand, struggled around frantically as he punched and kicked the huge nipple that pressed down onto his little body. He blamed the giantess for all the bad things that has happened. This was all HER fault. His mother getting trampled to death by the panicked crowd and the archer that got crushed under her gigantic body in an attempt to save Mason. All of this wouldn't have happened if it was not for this colossal woman that suddenly appeared one day and brought terror to the kingdom. 

Mason was frustrated that after all his punching and kicking, all it was able to achieve was make the nipple swell up in size and made the giantess stop moving for awhile temporarily. He heard the giantess take in a deep breath with her mouth as she let out a moan, but then continued to crawl foward as the titaness tried to ignore the little boy that was arousing her.

 

 

Soon, the giantess reached a huge lake after crawling out of the trees. The lake was located in the heart of the forest within the mountains.

Seeing that she has reached her destination, she sat down on her butt besides the lake and reached to grab out the two tiny people squished by her tits.

Princess Elizabeth stopped crying as soon as she felt the the fabric behind her lift up and saw Talitha's giant fingers reach in to grab her out. She was lifted out by the giantess, using her giant index finger and thumb, and lifted to the eye level of the giantess.

Elizabeth looked on helplessly as the giantess concentrated on picking up the struggling little boy without letting him fall as the giantess also brought him to her eye level.

Elizabeth did not have the chance to properly look at the boy before as Talitha held them seperately in each hand, but now getting to look properly, she saw that the boy was very young and was not older than 12 years old. The boy swung his arms and kicked around wildly as he screamed to be let go. 

Talitha then got up on her feet and walked over to a huge hole in the ground besides the lake. She lowered both her hands into the hole and dropped Elizabeth and Mason down into the hole. 

After placing them into the large hole, Talitha clutched her bloated feeling belly and slumped heavily to the ground. 

'MMMMM....TALITHA...NOT FEEL SO GOOD.....BURRPPPPP' mumbled the giantess as she let out a burp. The posion had made her really drowsy and the giantess could not withstand it anymore. She closed her eyes and immediately went into a deep sleep next to the huge hole besides the lake.

Hearing the giantess snoring loudly as she slept, the two scouts hiding behind the large trees of the forest placed the final piece of the sweet smelling glowing stone on the ground at the forest edge to mark the end of the trail.

They turned around and headed back to the town. Their mission was complete. They have located and marked where the giantess rests.

 

 

Mason tried to climb up the sandy walls in an attempt to escape out of the hole but he soon gave up after his attempts only ended up with him falling to the ground as he lost his grip every time.

'Milady, what should we do now?' asked Mason with panic as he noticed the princess watching him. 

'We can only wait young man, any attempt to climb out may cause the sand to cave in on us and will cause us to suffocate to death. I'm sure the king has men on their way to save me...errr...us by at least tomorrow. All we can do now is wait.' replied the princess with a tired smile.

'I am scared milady. What if no one dares to come rescue us? Will we die in the hands of the giant lady?' asked Mason with fright in his voice

'Worry not young man. I'm sure my father will arrange for our rescue. Say, what is your name brave young fellow?' asked the princess in an attempt to calm him down

'Mason' replied the boy, his voice shivering

'What a lovely name, a name befitting a brave man such as yourself' said the princess to try and cheer him up.

Elizabeth noticed that the large hole they were in was about the height of the clock tower in town (The clock tower  barely reaches the height of Talitha's knee, refer to chapter 1). She was trying to look for a way out when someone suddenly grabbed her by the wrist.

Elizabeth jumped in fright as she was suddenly grabbed by the hand. She spun around in surprise to see a little girl. The little girl was about the same age as Mason and behind the little girl stood five boys also about Mason's age. Their clothes were dirty but their bodies looked well washed and clean to the surprise of Elizabeth.

' So there will be knights coming to rescue us from the big scary lady?' asked the little girl with hope in her voice.

'Yes young one. Brave knights in shining armor!' replied the princess 

'They better come quick. We were all kidnapped by the giant lady after she attacked our villages. She brings back a few children with her each time she attacks a village. Everytime the giant lady brings back new children she kidnapped, the giant lady picks one or two of us children whom she fancies and gobbles him or her up.' said one of the boys at the back in a grim tone.

The boy continued:

'When the giant lady wakes up, i wonder which one of us will be gobbled up next....'

What the boy said frightened the little girl ,which caused her to cry as she wailed to Elizabeth: 'I don't want to be eaten by the big bad lady!!!!!' with tears swelling up in her eyes.

Elizabeth lowered herself down to comfort the little girl and the little girl finally stopped crying after awhile.

 

 

It was about noon with the bright sun high up in the sky.

They gathered in a circle and shared stories to pass the time. Dreading the moment the sleeping giantess above them wakes up. As they shared their stories, the ground they sat on rumbled as Talitha snored loudly from above.

Time seemed to pass slowly. Very slowly.

Elizabeth came to know each one of them and listened to each of their tragic stories.

 

The little girl was known as Alice.

The boys were: William, Francis, Joseph, Gregory and Peter. 

Each of them are from different villages.

 

William and Francis were caught five days ago.

Joseph four days ago.

Peter three days ago.

The latest being Alice, two days ago, before Elizabeth and Mason.

 

When it came to Mason's turn to share his story, he sobbed as he recollected and told them everything that happened from his perspective. First, he told of the brave archer that saved him. Later, about his mother who sacrificed herself for him. And finally, his near death experience with the giant woman.

After what seemed to be an eternity of story sharing, the sky was a complete black and a full moon was out in the sky, accompanied by the many stars that hung in the sky. Still, to everyone's relief, the giantess still has not waken up from her sleep. 

With everyone tired and sleepy, they laid down as a group to sleep. Each of them closed their eyes with an uneasiness in their hearts. Exhaustion caught up with each of them as they went to sleep for the night.

 

 

(The next morning)

The next morning, Elizabeth woke up to the sound of Alice screaming. Elizabeth quickly jumped to her feet as she realised one thing: the giantess has stopped snoring. The titaness is awake.

She noticed a huge shadow blocking out the sun and looked up to see the massive face of the giantess Talitha staring into the hole down at them.

'MMMMMM, TALITHA FEEL.... BETTER.....' boomed the giantess above them who let out a loud yawn afterwards.

Talitha reached down and grabbed both Mason and Elizabeth up to her face. She seemed to still be drowsy from the effects of the poison as her eyes were not completely open and she seemed to be only half awake.

First she put Elizabeth under her nose and sniffed her. Elizabeth still smelled heavily of well scented perfume and it pleased Talitha. Talitha took another big sniff and placed the princess back down into the hole.

'MMMMM....PRETTY TINY.... SMELL GOOD...' said Talitha who later put Mason under her nose and sniffed him as well.

Mason still stunk of Talitha's body odor and sweat and caused the massive face of the giantess to cringe at the smell. 

'OOOHHHH....CUTE TINY SMELL BAD....... LIKE TALITHA.....' boomed the giantess 

She then got up to her feet and walked up to the edge of the lake. She grabbed a large broken tree branch on the ground and stepped into the large lake.

Talitha soon walked up to the center of the lake and dropped the tree branch down next to her as it floated atop the water. After that, she placed Mason on top of the tree branch as she went to untie the rope that supports the three little pieces of fabric that cover her private parts.

After untying the rope and loosening the fabric from her body, she tossed them one by one to the shore of the lake. Mason looked up and saw her enormous body completely naked. While standing up, the water only reached the top of her thighs, the water level right below her crotch.

Now naked, Talitha noticed the little glowing dagger stabbed into her left nipple and pulled it out. Talitha whimpered in pain after pulling it out and dropped the dagger down into the water, letting it sink to the bottom of the lake.

After removing the dagger, she lowered her body to fully submerge herself into the water. With her body fully under water, she rose up from the water later with her hair wet and water dripping down the magnificent curves of her huge body.

She first brushed through her long black hair with her hands acting as a hairbrush for a few strokes. After washing her hair, her hands scrubbed her wet body, removing the sweat, dirt and leaves stuck on it. She winced as she accidentally brushed through her hurt nipple and later cared to avoid touching it as she continued to wash the other parts of her gigantic body.

Mason stared in amazement at the sight of Talitha washing herself. And taking notice of the little boy staring at her with his mouth open, Talitha smiled a wicked smile as she turned to face Mason and lowered herself to squat down in the water. Now that she was squatting in the water, the water level reached just below her breast. Her humongous tits hovered above Mason.

She lifted Mason from the tree branch and up to her left nipple.

'TALITHA HURT....MAKE TALITHA FEEL GOOD LITTLE TINY.....' boomed the giantess , trying to keep her voice seductively low as she pointed to her nipple.

Mason was confused and only stared up at her massive face in fear. Talitha grew impatient after Mason just stared up at her for a few seconds, not sure what to do.

'MAKE TALITHA!!!!! FEEL GOOD TINY!!!!' shouted the giantess as she pushed Mason closer against her nipple. She later used her index finger to press Mason against her huge nipple.

A terrified Mason began to cry as he was pressed against her swelled up nipple, and not sure if it was the right thing to do,he reached out with his arms wide to the huge nipple and kissed it repeatedly.

To his relief, Talitha seemed to not be angry anymore as her eyebrows shot up and she sighed with pleasure each time he planted a kiss on her nipple. Seeing a positive reaction, he continued to kiss it.

Talitha then dipped her free hand into the water, wetting it.  She used her wet fingers afterwards to lightly pat Mason all around, wetting his body.

'TAKE....OFF.....' said Talitha as she tugged at his small clothes.

Seeing his clothes still on, Talitha ordered Mason to take off his clothes and later placed his clothes on top of the tree branch floating besides her. Now seeing Mason completely naked, she continued to wet his entire body by patting him with her wet fingers all around.

After fully wetting his tiny body, Talitha used her fingers to carefully and gently scrub his body.

After awhile of scrubbing, she lifted him up to her nose and sniffed him. Mason now with his body washed, didn't stink of sweat and giant woman odor anymore. 

A pleased Talitha placed him to her huge lips and gave him a few big wet kisses. Mason who was now so relaxed he didn't even feel afraid of the giant woman anymore. She then licked him all over with her giant tongue while moaning quietly.

After she was satisfied playing with Mason, she gave him one last wash to wash off her saliva and picked up the tree branch floating next to her. She stood up to her full height and walked back to the shore of the lake, placing down the tree branch to the sandy ground and  Mason on top of it.

Mason quickly ran to put on his clothes, embarassed to be naked and heard a booming laugh behind him. He looked back to find Talitha staring down at him with amusement as she covered up herself with the small pieces of fabric by tying up the long rope attaching the fabric around her body.

After Mason had fully dressed, Talitha picked him up again and walked over to the big hole and laid down on her back right next to the big hole. She brought Mason up to her lips and planted another big wet kiss.

Afterwards, she pulled him away from her lips, and placed him on top of her nose. With Mason's back facing up, Talitha used her huge finger to gently stroke his back while he lay on top of her nose.

Mason was so relaxed at this point that he fell asleep atop her nose. Talitha loved how cute he looked on top of her nose sleeping, and removed her finger from stroking his tiny body after awhile as she fell asleep herself.

 

 

( A few hours later, around noon)

Jack , Smith and Charon  reached the stonehedge mountains after following the trail of the glowing stones. Even without the glowing stones, tracking the giantess would be easy by following the trail of fallen trees and large footprints imprinted into the ground.

Jack was fully equipped with magical armor that boosted his agility to help him outmanuever the larger and slower giantess.

 

He was equipped with:

-A sword with the elemental properties of lightning, capable of shocking any foe with the force of a lightning strike upon skin contact.

-A magical spear that shoots out a high pressure stream of hot water in a direction after each thrust, capable of blasting foes off their feet with its strong force.

-Throwing knives that cause great confusion to anyone slashed by its blade, losing their sense of reality for a moment, effects may vary depending on the individual.

 

As for Smith and Charon, they are needed to immobilize or even capture the giantess.

Smith brought along runes to set up magical traps and Charon will activate them after setting up magical bindings that should be strong enough to withstand even the might of the giantess.

They tied their horses to the smaller trees just outside the mountains, and proceeded to walk on foot as they get closer to the location of the giantess, entering the huge forest within the mountains.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

The chapter ends with a more gentle side of Talitha shown. However, is she truly capable of changing from her terrorizing ways? Will she forever only be a monster and nothing more?

Jack, Smith and Charon ready themselves to defeat Talitha the Terrible once and for all and rescue the princess from the hands of the giantess

Chapter 6- Jack fights the Titaness alone by Lord
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jack, Smith, and Charon were quietly walking past trees as tall as the giantess herself when Smith suddenly halted his two friends.

'Wait! The trail of the big footprints stops up ahead.... Is the giant lady nearby?' asked Smith.

Charon immediately sat down with her legs crossed and her hands on her lap. She lowered her head and closed her eyes.

After a while of silent meditation, she stood up and nodded her head as she said:

' I have detected a large life force....no doubt belonging to the titan herself. She is currently resting besides a huge lake.....in that direction'

She lifted up her finger and pointed to her northeast.

'Alrighty then! Me and Charon will set up the traps here. It should take about an hour to properly set up all of it. In the meantime Jack, you can go on ahead and locate the giantess.'  said Smith to Jack.

Jack gave a nod and walked towards the direction Charon pointed to.

'Oh and Jack! One more thing! Do not try and fight the giantess alone! Wait for us to set up the traps first. You will then lure her into our traps which will make it easier for you to slay her.' said Smith quickly to Jack before he walked too far away.

'Yeah, Yeah, i know..... But Smith, learn to trust in my skills a little bit more....Even if it came to a situation where i had to fight the woman mountain alone, i'll do just fine on my own. Remember how i fell her back in town with just a little dagger? Now with all these new stronger weapons, slaying the giant woman would be easy!' claimed Jack proudly.

'Jack! I mean it! I am confident in your skills and have no doubt that you are capable of felling the titaness, but let's not forget that she is a monster capable of terrorizing an entire kingdom. If you're not careful... OH BLOODY HELL JACK! JUST FOLLOW THE BLOODY PLAN!' shouted Smith jokingly at Jack.

Jack laughed and turned around to walk away from his friends in search of the giantess. Leaving the two behind to set up the magical traps.

 

 

(A few minutes after Talitha finished her bath)

Talitha had dozed off for awhile after her bath. She awoke and opened her eyes to find the small boy still sleeping soundly on top of her nose. She let out a giggle and reached her hand into the hole besides her while trying her best to not move her body so the boy doesn't get awoken by her movements.

It had happened so suddenly.

William walked over to drink from the puddle of water that had accumulated on the ground from the water that dripped down from the wet body of the giantess as she laid down besides the hole.

As he was scooping up water with his hands, a shadow loomed over him and he was grabbed by huge fingers which lifted him up into the air. He saw himself dangling in the air and hanging above the huge lips of the giantess.

He screamed as her mouth opened and licked his tiny body all around.

Mason awoke from the scream to see the boy called William being licked by the tongue of the giantess as he looked behind him.

Mason jumped up and shouted at the giantess : 'BIG LADY!! PLEASE STOP! DONT EAT MY FRIEND!'

Noticing the tiny boy on her nose was now awake, her giant eyes crossed as she concentrated on him. She stopped licking William and instead placed him completely in her mouth.

Mason looked back to see her do this and screamed at Talitha:

'Please!!! He is just a little boy! Let him go giant lady!' begged Mason

'BUT TALITHA WANT EAT TINY BOY......' replied the giantess with William still screaming in her mouth. She then reached into the hole again and picked up Francis this time. Talitha hung him above her open mouth, revealing William struggling inside to Francis who was dangling above her giant opened mouth. Francis screamed and kicked around in panic.

'Stop!!!!!! Stop it you BIG BULLY!!!!!' shouted Mason at Talitha which only made her chuckle.

Mason thought hard of what he should do to save the two boys and immediately had an idea.

He quickly jumped down her gigantic nose and turned around to face her huge cave-sized nostrils. Seeing that the nostrils were big enough for him to squeeze into, Mason rushed forward and jumped up to cling onto the big nose hair hanging above him. 

'YEEEEEEOOOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!' screamed Talitha in pain as she sat up, dropping Francis into her mouth along with William.

She pinched Mason out of her nose and later pulled William and Francis out of her mouth as well.

She placed the three little boys on the ground below her.

She then got up on her knees, lifting her ass up in the air, as she reached into the hole besides her and grabbed all of the tiny people out one by one until all of the tiny people were out of the hole.

After making sure that all of the tiny people were out. She counted how many of them they were. One little princess. One little girl. Six little boys.

 

 

Jack found the giant woman. She was besides a huge lake with a sandy shore.

He saw her place the tiny people in front of her as she counted them one by one.

He saw she was crouched down on her knees with her body bent down and her arms supporting her weight.

He then saw the giantess boom loudly at the people below her:

'RUNNNNNNN TINIES!!!!!' 

Seeing none of them moving and just staring up at her in fear, she made her point by grabbing William up and swallowing him down her throat. She then bent down again and boomed at the people below her in a louder voice:

'TALITHA.....SAY.....RUUUNNNNNN!!!!!'

The tiny people this time panicked and ran away from the giantess in fear, causing Talitha to laugh menacingly as she chased them while crawling on her hands and knees.

Seeing Talitha playing an unfair game of cat and mouse, Jack immediately ran as fast as he could to help and save the the tiny people running for their lives, choosing to ignore Smith's order to wait.

 

 

Talitha first targeted Gregory and Peter as they were the fastest of the group.

She easily chased up to them and grabbed them up. They were then thrown into her giant mouth and swallowed down her throat.

She then spotted Francis and Joseph sprinting for the forest and chased after them.

Elizabeth, Alice and Mason saw the giantess busy chasing Francis and Joseph and continued running towards the hole they were trapped in before as they figured the hole would be the last place the giantess would search for. They lowered themselves as they carefully slided down the sandy walls and down into the hole.

Talitha caught up to Francis and Joseph easily. She laughed as she grabbed them up and threw them into her mouth, swallowing them without chewing, feeling satisfaction when she felt them sliding down her throat.

She then got up on her feet as she searched for the remaining three tiny people. 

Not seeing them anywhere, Talitha the titan scratched her head and got down to the ground on her knees again.

She crawled around searching desperately and soon found tiny footprints leading to the huge hole. Talitha smiled wickedly and quickly crawled over to the hole.

The Titan looked into the hole but was confused when she could not see anything inside.

However, Talitha was convinced that the tiny people were hiding inside and continued to look. After taking a closer look, she noticed three lumps on the sandy ground and realised that the tiny people had covered themselves up with the sand in an attempt to hide from her.

She laughed and reached inside.

 

 

Jack finally reached the Titaness.

Her back was facing him with her bended down on her hands and knees. Her ass cheeks were spread wide open and her awesome asshole was open and exposed to the world.

Jack mustered all his strength as he threw his magical spear like a javelin straight up and into her asshole.

The spear slipped passed the tiny underwear rope and pierced the wall of her anus.

The giantess gasped at first at the sudden feeling in her anus. But then almost instantly, her brain registered the pain and made the giantess yell.

'YEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!' screamed the giantess

She quickly inserted her fingers into her anus as she felt for the object that was thrown up into her asshole. She felt the spear and pulled it out.

By pulling out the magical spear, the magical spear shot a stream of highly-pressured, steamy water up her anus. 

'OWWWWWWW!!!!!!' screamed Talitha who quickly pulled the spear out and toss it far away into the distance. 

She quickly got up on her feet while clenching her buttcheeks.

When she turned around, she spotted below her the man called Jack who dared stand up against her the day before (while she rampaged in town).

He was now standing in front of her and staring straight up at the face of the titan.

Even with all the armor, the giantess recognized his face. Her face was red with anger as her eyes swelled with tears.

'YOU!!!!!' boomed Talitha, as she lifted her foot up to stomp Jack.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Jack ignores Smith's orders and engages the giant woman to save the tiny people in danger. He was too late however as she ate most of them by the time he arrives. He manages to get her attention by injuring her while she was looking away.

Now he stands bravely against the titan

Chapter 7- Man vs Giantess by Lord
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Talitha lifted her foot high up in the air and stomped down. Her stomp was strong enough to shake the earth but not fast enough to squash Jack under her foot.

With the new magical armor equipped, Jack felt a surge going through his body everytime he moved. He felt as light as a feather and his body was surging with energy. Jack appreciated the magical armor Smith and Charon made for him to defeat the gigantic threat, Talitha the Terrible. With this magical performance-boosting armor, Jack felt like he could climb all the way up the enormous body of Talitha and stand proudly on top of her head after climbing up to the top without even breaking a sweat.

Now moving at about two times faster than normal, Jack easily dashed forward and leapt away from the descending foot. He watched as the foot of the giantess stomped down behind him and quickly drew out the lightning-element sword.

After throwing his spear up into Talitha's asshole, the giantess bellowed in pain and threw his spear far away. With his spear now lost, he was left with the sword and throwing knifes. These are the only weapons in the kingdom that can actually hurt the giantess as they can easily cut through the thick skin of the giantess due to the penetrating emblems inscribed into them (inscribed into them by Charon herself). Normal weapons would barely cut into Talitha's thick skin, only able to open a small wound and draw a little blood out which will only annoy the giantess.

With his new sword now drawn out, Jack dashed for the ankle of the giantess. He leapt up into the air and slashed at the ankle. Blood gushed out and the giantess got down on her knees with a yelp of pain.

Jack watched as the elemental magic took effect. After a few seconds, the wound closed quickly and the bleeding stopped. The wound glowed as it closed up, and later spread magical inscriptions all over the huge body of the giantess. After the inscriptions had fully covered her huge body, the giantess experienced a huge electric shock that had the power of a lightning strike. Talitha yelled and twitched around on the ground as the electric shock spread through her gigantic body. While twitching in pain, Talitha accidentally kicked at Jack and sent him flying back.

The shock effect ended after awhile and the magical inscriptions faded from her gigantic body. The giantess got up on her feet angrily and spotted Jack laying on the ground, his sword was no longer in his hands and laid besides him.

She bent down and picked the sword up. She then snapped it in half like a toothpick and threw it to the ground.

 

 

Jack slowly got up on to his feet, still dizzy from being sent flying after getting kicked by the giantess. He looked up and saw Talitha snap his sword in half and throw it down in front of him. The emblem at the hilt of the sword had stopped glowing as the sword now lay on the ground broken in half.

'TALITHA SQUASHHHHH!!!!!!!' boomed the giantess as she stomped down crazily at Jack. Jack dashed here and there to evade her stomps with ease. He now took out the bag of throwing knives tied to his waist.

He has to defeat the titaness as quick as possible as the knives are now the only weapons he has left. Without the knives he would be unarmed and completely at the mercy of the giantess. He had about 10 throwing knives in the bag and Jack was doubting if the knives were even strong enough to kill something as big as the giantess Talitha.

He took out two daggers from the bag as he dashed around to evade the feet of the giantess stomping down at him. He then threw the two knives at her feet, which stuck into the big toe of the giantess. Talitha felt a little prick in her big toe but ignored it and continued stomping down.

'TALITHA IS GOING TO SQUASH JACK!!!!!' boomed the frustrated giantess as she stomped down repeatedly in quick succession.

Jack was confused as the magical knives didn't do anything to the giantess as she continued stomping down at him. From what Jack understands from Smith's brief explanation, the knives were supposed to confuse the body of its target, causing the target to be unable to move his or her body properly for a period of time.

'Maybe i need more knives to properly take its effect on the giantess?' thought Jack as he threw another two knives up at the sole of Talitha's descending foot and later dashing out of the way in time before he was crushed underneath.

Talitha felt another prick at the sole of her right foot right before she stomped down and felt her foot go numb. Talitha paid no attention to this and raised her right foot again to stomp at the tiny man. Imagine the surprise of the giantess when she realised her foot did't lift up and instead remained where it was. She tried moving her foot but realised she couldn't. She couldn't even move her toes.

'JACK! WHAT DID TINY DO TO TALITHA'S FOOT?!' boomed the giantess in both fear and anger.

While the giantess attended to her foot, Jack suddenly lost all the energy in his body and he slumped down to the ground. He noticed the glowing emblems in his armor had turned from glowing green to glowing red. Smith had warned him of this happening if Jack recklessly ran around with it without resting. The magic that boosts his performance has to recharge over time if overused and Jack had forgotten this while he was confidently evading the giantess stomping at him.

 

 

Talitha then noticed the tiny man on the ground was breathing heavily. She reached down and grabbed Jack up to her face. Jack was exhausted and couldn't move. He only stared helplessly at the face of the giantess as she smiled wickedly at him.

'MMMMMM.....TALITHA GOT YOU NOW.....JACKKKKKK....'  said the giantess as she sat down.

'TALITHA WILL EAT JACK!' claimed Talitha as she chomped down with her teeth in front of Jack to scare him. 'YES TALITHA WILL!!!!!!'

The scared look on Jack's face as he stared up at her made Talitha laugh. She then tilted her head up and opened her mouth.

She brought Jack up above her waiting mouth and dropped him straight down into her throat.

Jack grabbed the gigantic uvula before he could fall down her throat, causing the giantess to hiccup at first and later let out a coughing fit . With her head now tilted down, Jack jumped onto her tongue. He then took out a knife from his backpack and with what remaining strength he had left, stabbed it into the gigantic tongue.

'OOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!' cried Talitha as she quickly pulled Jack out from her mouth. Her toungue was bleeding from the little stab wound and her mouth salivated, blood mixing with her saliva.

Before Jack was pulled out by her huge fingers, he quickly threw the tranquiliser crystal in his pocket into her mouth ( the tranquiliser crystal was given to him by Smith, refer to chapter1). The crystal landed into the accumulating pool of saliva and dissolved in it, the dissolved remains of the crystal slid down the throat of the giantess along with her saliva.

Jack was brought up to eye level with the angry giantess. Talitha has had enough of this tiny man. She decided that being eaten by her was simply not enough suffering for him and she suddenly had an evil idea pop into her head.

She smiled wickedly as she laid on her back down to the ground. Talitha then rolled onto her side and carefully placed Jack into her asshole. She had decided to let him die in her stinky cave as she later shoved her thumb up, blocking any means of escape for Jack. 

Jack found himself shoved into her anus and couldn't escape due to her thumb blocking the way out. It was hot and the air had a foul stench. He ran in panic to the thumb blocking his escape and stabbed and pounded at it. The thumb did not move however as Talitha enjoyed the feeling of the tiny man pricking her thumb and pounding away at it, begging to be let out.

She laughed at the thought of the tiny man suffering in her asshole. While laughing, the giantess suddenly felt very lightheaded. The tranquiliser crystal had taken effect on her body and the giantess rolled her eyes up as everything went blurry around her. 

Jack saw the thumb suddenly pull out of the asshole and saw her hand laying limply on the ground. The walls around him rumbled violently and Jack realised : the giantess was going to fart.

 

 

He jumped out just in time as Talitha let out a big long fart, the giantess emptying her gut of all the gas built up in it. It took a few seconds till the vibrations stopped which meant the giantess had finished releasing her horrible fumes into the air. Jack cringed at the smell and pinched his nose.

He suddenly remembered the boys that just got eaten by Talitha before and decided he had to save them before they get digested. He thought hard of how he should rescue them but couldn't come up with a way to do it. It was impossible as he couldn't cut open her belly with the small knives and climbing down into her stomach to rescue them was simply out of the question.

Suddenly the giantess moved and got up slowly. She looked at Jack drowsily and slurred:

'TINY....JACK....TALITHA SOOOOOOO......ANGRYYYYYY.....'

 

 

 The tranquiliser crystal was not strong enough to keep her down.

Jack regretted not listening to Smith's advice telling him not to fight the giantess alone.

He ran back into the forest in the direction of his friends. The magical emblems embedded in his armor had recharged a little and gave Jack barely enough speed to outrun the sleepy giantess chasing him from behind.

Jack hoped that Smith and Charon have finished setting up the traps, for all their sakes.

 





 

 

End Notes:

Jack runs as quick as he can for Smith and Charon, hoping the traps are ready. Not forgetting the children still in the belly of the giantess.

Chapter 8- The giant threat is subdued? by Lord
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jack ran for dear life. The giantess Talitha was chasing him from behind, struggling to keep up with the tiny man due to the large trees blocking her view at the ground.

Jack had been running for about 10 minutes now and he could see the emblems embedded in his armor glowing orange, which meant he was almost out of energy.

As Talitha focused on catching Jack, the drowsy giantess stumbled. 

The giantess fell hard to the ground.

Trees tumbled and the ground rumbled.

Jack watched as the giantess chasing him fell to the ground with a loud boom, causing the earth to shake and disoriented his senses. Jack fell to the ground because of this and realised he couldn't pick himself up. The emblems embedded in his magical armor were glowing bright red, signalling that all his energy is spent.

Jack watched helplessly as Talitha picked him up. The giantess rolled over onto her back slowly and dangled Jack above her open mouth, ready to finally eat him.

'You're one lucky bastard you know that?'  came a voice above Jack. Jack looked up and saw Smith and Charon squatting on a tree branch high above him.

He made it to his friends. Now he hoped that the trap is set.

 

Charon muttered a quick incantation and a large circle immediately formed on the ground around the giantess. Magical ropes appeared out of nowhere and pinned the limbs of the giantess to the ground, tying the screaming Talitha down and freeing Jack from her grasp.

Talitha struggled hard to release herself but found that the ropes were strong enough to pin her gigantic body to the ground and that she was now helplessly tied down and at the mercy of the tiny people.

Smith and Charon climbed down the tree and ran to Jack. He was laying on the ground facing up and was panting heavily.

'Didn't I tell you to wait?' asked Smith with a sigh.

Jack didn't give him a response and just stood up.

'Oh. You're welcome by the way.' continued Smith in an irritated tone.

'Should i kill the titaness now? I can strangle her to death with my magical rope around her neck.' pitched in Charon.

'Wait, don't!' There are still children inside her belly. We need to get them out first!' said Jack as he remembered the children gobbled up by the giantess just before.

Charon closed her eyes and focused on her meditation. She sensed four life forces inside the belly of the giantess, indeed the children were inside her belly and needed to be rescued out. Charon thought hard of how to rescue the children and had an idea.

She summoned more magical ropes beside her and focused her life energy into it. Then as if the ropes themselves were living things, the ropes tied around each other to form a large being that looks like a snake. More ropes attached themselves to the back of the rope snake, making it almost as long as Talitha herself.

After fully forming itself, the summoned rope snake slid into the open mouth of the screaming giantess who was unaware of it. The eyes of the giantess went wide with shock as she felt something slide down her throat. The rope snake sliding down her throat blocked air flow which caused Talitha to cough and gag.

The rope snake moved quickly as it slid down the dark passage towards the stomach of the giantess. At last, it reached it's destination and wrapped itself around the four life forces which are the children and quickly turned around and head back out the way it came in.

After awhile, the rope snake emerged out of Talitha's mouth and placed the four children gently on the ground next to Charon.

With the rope snake out of her throat, Talitha gasped for air. 

 

Smith passed a glowing dagger to Jack, a weapon to kill the helpless giantess now tied to the ground.

The four rescued children told Charon of the whereabouts of the princess and Alice, and led the mage to rescue them.

Smith and Jack now stood still as they watched the giantess who was causing so much trouble for the kingdom now tied up and so helpless on the ground.

'Hey Smith.... I just had the craziest idea.' Jack said.

'Yeah? What's that?' asked Smith

'I'm not going to kill the woman mountain.... I am going to tame her.' replied Jack calmly.

Smith could not believe his ears.

'You're insane!' he yelled at Jack.

'But still.... if you are able to tame her..... that will certainly be.....interesting.' continued Smith with a smile.

With that said Smith left Jack alone and ran to catch up with Charon.

'Now.....how should i tame the mountain of a woman.......' said Jack as he watched the giantess struggling and screaming on the ground.

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

This is a chapter leading up to the ending with a happy ever after effect. Hope you all enjoy :)

Chapter 9- Taming the titanic terror by Lord
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Talitha struggled to free herself from the tiny ropes that has her gigantic body tied down to the ground.

The giantess stopped struggling after feeling the tiny man climbing up her neck by using folds of her flesh as a means of climbing up. She watched as the tiny man after climbing up to the top walked over to her right breast. 

Being the giant woman that she is, Talitha has never felt a feeling like that of which she is currently experiencing. She would always do anything she wanted and go anywhere anytime and no one could stop her. The tiny people were powerless and were always at the mercy of the giantess. But for once in her life, the giantess was helpless on the ground and at the mercy of this one tiny man.

For once in her life, the giantess was afraid.

 

Jack could feel it under his feet. Her mighty heartbeat beating underneath him like a big powerful drum. He watched as the chest of the giantess in front of him rised and fall as she breathed.

He turned around and saw her enormous face tilted up slightly so the giantess can properly look at him. Jack noticed the increasing rate of her heartbeat and that her eyes were wide open with fear. Jack realised that the giantess was afraid.

 

'TINY.....PLEASE DON'T HURT TALITHA....' pleaded Talitha with tears welling up in her eyes.

'Oh? So you want Jack to be nice to Talitha? But Talitha not nice to other tinies?' replied Jack, trying to imitate Talitha's standard of speech to better communicate with the giantess.

'BUT TALITHA....TALITHA JUST....JUST WANT FUN WITH TINY.....' reasoned Talitha.

'You! Destroyed my home !!!!!!' screamed Jack at the giantess.

Being screamed at took the giantess by surprise and frightened her. Talitha remembered how Jack was brave enough to fight back against her and was even able to hurt her. Now that she was completely helpless, she feared that he might hurt her badly. The mighty giantess started to sob in fear.

Jack watched as the titanic terror started crying like a little girl and sighed. He turned around and started to climb to the top of her right breast. After reaching the top, he sat down besides her huge nipple and stroked it softly, in an attempt to calm her down.

Talitha stopped crying as she felt the nipple of her right breast getting aroused by Jack's soft stroking and saw it swelling up and hardening as the tiny man besides it stroked it softly. She let out a soft moan while sniffling.

Seeing the giantess had finally calmed down, Jack said to her:

'So Talitha, let us make a deal. I promise to be nice to you if you promise to be nice to me....deal? Jack promise he will not hurt Talitha.... understand?'

The giantess nodded her head obediently.

'Now that's a good girl....' continued Jack. He noticed the stab wound besides her nipple and remembered how he stabbed his dagger in to hurt the giantess.

'I remember hurting Talitha here.... Sorry about that.' said Jack as he leaned downwards and kissed the wound softly.

At that moment, Talitha's heart started beating really fast. Not out of fear this time, but out of passion. Her cheeks were beet red and she felt really dizzy.

'TINY...... PLEASE FREE TALITHA.... TALITHA WANT SHOW TINY TALITHA IS SORRY TOO..... TALITHA PROMISE NOT TO HURT TINY....'

Jack thought for awhile and decided to trust her. He wanted to gain the trust of the giantess and decided the best way to get it was to give his trust to her first. He went all around her huge body and cut free the magical ropes tying the giantess down to the ground.

After having the ropes all cut off and her body finally free, Talitha sat up slowly and picked up Jack gently. She brought him to her face and gave him a big wet kiss.

'JACK...... TALITHA LIKE HOW TINY JACK TOUCH TALITHA.....' said Talitha as she gave Jack a few affectionate licks.

'PLEASE... TALITHA WANT JACK TO TOUCH HER MORE.....' moaned Talitha as she laid down and planted Jack on top of her right breast.

Jack happily obliged and did his best to please the giantess by kissing and stroking her nipple. Talitha moaned as he did this and used her finger to stroke him lightly.

Jack got the time of his life afterwards as Talitha allowed him to explore other parts of her body. Jack loved invoking intense reactions from Talitha everytime he teased a sensitive spot.

 

Talitha's pleasure was made known as the moans of the giantess were loud enough to even be heard by Smith, Charon, Elizabeth and the children. 

'It's the big lady! Is the brave mister in the armour going to be okay?' asked a naive Gregory.

'Oh do not worry, he is doing just fine.' replied Smith smugly as they continued to walk pass the huge trees.

The loud moans of pleasure by the giantess heard throughout the forest.

 


 

 

 

End Notes:

QUEST TO SLAY TALITHA THE TERRIBLE

 

 

 

 

END.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7875