Lauren by SkullNoise
Summary:

Lauren is a well-off girl living her dream in a fabulous apartment in the city. She goes to work, hangs out with her friends, and goes on some harmless adventures when she gets blackout drunk.

********************************

If you like my stories, please consider supporting me and sending a few bucks at https://ko-fi.com/skullnoise


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Mouth Play, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 10515 Read: 24778 Published: October 25 2018 Updated: November 12 2018

1. Party for One by SkullNoise

2. Lauren Takes Control by SkullNoise

3. Scenes from the Life of Lauren by SkullNoise

4. A Contract by SkullNoise

Party for One by SkullNoise
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

The low bass pulsed throughout her entire apartment as Lauren swayed her way through the droves of people--friends and strangers they’d invited--dancing in her apartment on her way to the kitchen. Wine glass in hand and several drinks in, Lauren nevertheless gracefully moved past drunken college bros and friends from work when she saw her coworker Mike standing in the corner. He was moving to the music somewhat, but to Lauren’s eyes he looked like another friendless nobody who had made his way to the party almost by accident, on the grace of some other friend feeling sorry for him. She was about to go up to him and ask who he was with when her friend Rose offered her another glass of wine. Lauren smiled and gladly accepted, Rose had tried to tell her something but she couldn’t make it out over the sound of the music. She walked over to Mike and yelled:

“Hi Mike! Having a good time?”

“Y-yeah. Really cool place you got, so close to work too!”, he shouted back over the music. Lauren laughed as she took another drink. She found a lot of things funny, but this guy she didn’t know very well and who she thought was a little creepy at times trying to make small talk with her? That was the funniest thing she’d heard all day.

“Mike, I’m gonna cut straight to the chase. I’ve always thought you were cute, I wanna see more”, she said, stretching each syllable out as she looked to his eyes. Mike couldn’t believe it, his chest seized up a little as he let out a simple “yes” to her request. Lauren took his hand and led him to her bedroom. She knew he would crumble, she knew the way he looked at her at work and how easy it would be to give him just a taste before rejecting him completely. She had it all planned out, if he ever tried to give her shit at work ever again she would claim he raped her, she would wobble her lip slightly, let a single tear run through her mascara. Normally, she thought it would be a bitch move to ruin someone’s life like that, but what else could she do about creeps who liked to stare?

Lauren opened the door to her bedroom and the soft red light enveloped her and Mike away from the party. As soon as Mike closed the door behind him the party was just a distant memory. Lauren could barely stand, the room was spinning so fast, but she still managed to get to the bed with Mike in hand. She took off her shirt, leaving only a black sports bra and her sleek leggings on. She let her long blonde hair run down, past her shoulders and on her back. Her lips puckered, black lipstick capturing Mike’s full attention. Lauren closed her eyes and led Mike down onto the bed, and her head was spinning so fast she thought she might puke.

--------

Lauren stutter-stepped down the street, swaying from side to side as she tried to stay standing. Her hips crashed into buildings, sending rubble down to the street below and crushing some unfortunate people who were caught unaware by the 200 foot tall woman they suddenly faced. Bouncing back from the building, she fell over and draped her arm over a nearby building into the next street over.

“Fuck I’m so hungry,” she drawled as her fingers found fleeing people to grab. She felt around the street and grabbed as many people as she could before bringing them up to her face and smiling down on them.

“Hello my little snacks, my name’s Lauren,” she slurred, the drunkenness on her breath washing over the people she now held, “I know you might not want to be my snacks, but I couldn’t find my fridge and I don’t think I had anything as filling in there anyway. Your sacrifice will not be forgotten!” She lifted her handful of people up above her mouth and tipped her hand, sending several screaming victims down to meet her tongue. She tilted her head back and swallowed, pulling all of them past her black lips to meet their fate.

She was starting to feel a little better, so she tried to stand up using the building she’d been leaning on for support. When her hand crashed through the roof, she let out a loud “Fuck!” that could be heard anywhere in the city. Evidently she had crushed some poor soul who hadn’t evacuated yet, as she wiped her hands together to remove the bloodstain. She abandoned her attempt to stand and instead remained sitting, one hand on the ground and the other providing support for her aching head.

A small crowd was forming behind her as she sat there, but she was too tired to care or notice. When it seemed like she was going to stay sitting for a while longer, a member of the crowd spoke up and yelled,

“Goddess! We have long been waiting for you to return. We are your loyal servants and we kindly ask permission to worship you and the ground you walk on.”

Lauren slowly turned her head and saw a somewhat large crowd of men in cloaks, all bowing down before her. She had a puzzled look on her face, but she couldn’t help laughing at how ridiculous they looked. She grabbed their leader in her hand and brought him up to her piercing blue eyes.

“It is I, your one true goddess. If you do not bow to my every whim and serve my every desire, I will crush you beneath my feet. Now, your goddess has found herself in a little rut, and has need of her pathetic worshippers.”

“Whatever your command, we will do it.” The small man said excitedly.

“I command thee… to bring me more beer. But at my new size, I will require more than just what you can get at the liquor store. Perhaps if you could help me find my way to the closest brewery, I could let you grovel at my feet and kiss my toes.”

“You heard the goddess!”, the man shouted back to his congregation. “Lead the way to the brewery!”

The worshippers stood and began to run in the direction of a local brewery famous for its craft beers. It was only a few blocks away, but Lauren still wasn’t having the easiest time getting up.

“You, worms”, she yelled at a few worshippers who were closest, “come massage my feet so that I may walk.”

The cloaked men eagerly walked up to her and began rubbing her foot, inside her toes and anywhere they could reach. Still holding their leader, she brought him back up to her face.

“I appreciate the compliments, but I really don’t think I’m this goddess or whoever you’re waiting for. I’m just a sweet little girl who’s having a fun night out in the city. How can I thank you for bringing me all these delightful new friends?”

“To be eaten by the goddess is the highest honor, one I have imagined many times” He replied.

“Aww buddy, I’m already stuffed. How would you like to be crushed by my feet instead?”

“If this pleases you, I will make it so.”

“You little weirdos are so cute! I’ll make sure you’re rewarded properly.” She brought the leader down to her left foot and carefully stood up, taking care not to bump any of the other toe rubbers. Her feet felt great, and with a little push from the ground she was finally able to get herself standing. Smiling down at the crowd of worshippers and their leader, she raised her left foot and stepped down on them, relishing the sweet crunching feeling they gave her as she set off walking towards the other group that had left for the brewery.

It didn’t take long for her to catch up, and she squealed with joy when she saw the huge warehouse sized building filled with beer, all for her.

“Thank you my little worshippers, your goddess is very pleased.” She got down on her knees in front of the entrance and dug both hands through the roof, lifting up a large piece of it and throwing it aside. She carefully pinched one of the many pallets where they kept the finished product and held it up to her mouth, breaking through the bottles with her powerful fingers. After her first drink, she yelled “Well don’t just stand there, on with the worshipping!” The cloaked men gladly rubbed her feet and bowed before her ass as she swallowed gallon after gallon of beer. She loved the attention she was getting, but she couldn’t wait to get home and crawl into bed, if it was still in one piece at least. She turned and smiled at the three worshippers just below her ass before grabbing them and pulling back her underwear.

“Let me help you get a closer look, can you really worship something if you can’t even touch it?” she asked, dropping them in to the back of her panties.

She turned around fully and picked up one of the men who had just been rubbing her feet.

“Doing a good job bug, but I think it’s time to call it a night. By the way, I know you were looking at my boobs earlier so what kind of goddess would I be if I didn’t give my worshipper what he wants.” She held open her bra with one hand and dropped him in between her breasts with the other, before shoving her breasts together and crushing him into paste.

“Too many creeps in the city these days, can’t a girl even get worshipped properly anymore?” She began to stumble away from the brewery, stepping on the remaining worshippers on her way out.

When she got back to the street her apartment was on, she saw a giant hole in the side of her building.

“Shit, was that me? Well where am I gonna sleep, huh?” She looked around to see if anyone would offer her a place, but the street had long been deserted after she grew and started roaming the city. Noticing a grassy mound in a nearby park, she decided to lay down there and let the morning come.

--------

Lauren sleepily opened her eyes as she rolled over to turn off her alarm. She loved partying, but just before work days were always the hardest parties to wake up from. She got out of bed and hummed to herself as she went to go take a shower.

On the other side of the city, Mike woke up in a sweat and shaking. He slapped himself to make sure he wasn’t dreaming.

“Holy shit! I’m alive!”

 

End Notes:

I'm back! It's been so long since I wrote anything for here but I just got a flood of ideas that I want to realize so I'm gonna be publishing a few of them here as I get them done.

Lauren Takes Control by SkullNoise
Author's Notes:

Little longer chapter this time. There are some things here that might not totally make sense, but I do have a plan for how to I want to continue this story and hopefully it all comes together well. Enjoy! :)

--------

 

Mike stared out into space as he mechanically rang up groceries. Did that really happen last night? One minute he was on Lauren’s bed, holding her as she kissed and caressed him, the next minute Lauren complained about a headache, and then suddenly she starts growing like the monster in some kind of radioactive sci-fi movie. Mike remembered it so clearly, as soon as she started growing it was like he snapped back to reality. His vision cleared and he knew he had to get out and get help. He made a run for the door, but Lauren’s growth was too explosive and the floor of her apartment was already starting to give. Before he could get out, he remembered falling through the floor and into a stairwell. He remembered seeing Lauren pull herself out of the side of the building and start walking down the street. At that point he was just worried about getting out alive, so he ran down the stairs, out into the street, and started to make his way home. He’d never had more clarity than in that moment, hearing distant but massive footfalls as he made his way quickly through the city streets. He’d been walking near that famous brewery close to his apartment when he saw a giant piece of roof flying through the air towards him. He had no way of getting out of the way in time, he remembered trying to dive out of the way and seeing Lauren sitting down in front of the brewery, but the next instant the roof crushed his body and he had died. He could remember so clearly the process of dying, of the roof hitting his head just a millisecond before his legs, of his mind freaking out and trying to make sense of his night. Had it really just been a dream? He’d never had a dream so vivid or memorable. Maybe Lauren drugged him and he hallucinated? The physical sensations of bones crushing felt so real, if he thought about it for a second he could actually feel pain.

“Mike? C’mon Mikey, what’s going on?”

The voice brought him back to reality, his manager looked on with concern as Mike had been scanning the same item over and over for a few minutes now.

“Mikey c’mon, come with me a minute.” Mike heard his voice but still couldn’t quite understand what he was being asked to do. His eyes scanned over to meet his manager’s, but for a split second he saw Lauren, three checkout lanes down. Even though it was only for a fraction of a second, he felt the moment pass in slow motion as she made eye contact and smiled, a slight grin from her perfect black lips.

--------

“I’ll tell him that the next time I see him!” Lauren shouted over the music. She was in a particularly good mood tonight; it was the weekend and that creep Mike was nowhere to be seen. She hadn’t gotten a long enough look at him at work to know if he remembered last night, but she could tell he wasn’t himself at work from what she overheard from her managers. Wine in hand, Lauren started making her way across the impromptu dance floor that her living room had become to be among her guests.

Lauren danced the night away, unaware of the passage of time but loving the music, loving the way other bodies felt against her own, and loving the way the wine stung her lips. She could hardly stand, but an accidental shove from one guest knocked her, lips first, into a man dancing in front of her. She quickly pulled away and was about to apologize when another woman, an acquaintance from college if memory served, looked furiously at her.

“Lauren what the fuck? That’s my boyfriend!”

Lauren’s attitude changed instantly as she saw the opportunity for mischief. She put on her most innocent voice.

“Is he? Why, I don’t see your name on him anywhere?”

“Cut it out, bitch.”

“If he’s your boyfriend, why was he dancing so close to me?”

“We’re leaving. Come on Todd.”

“Wait! I’m sorry, at least let me give you a parting gift.” Lauren said in a kind voice, her drunk acting abilities being pushed to their limit. She leaned over on Todd’s shoulder and whispered in his ear, “If you want a good time meet me at the park down the road around 2, okay?”

Lauren smiled as the woman stormed out, meeting Todd’s eyes as he looked back. Lauren went to go get another drink when she tripped and fell on the floor.

--------

The ceiling of a local supermarket shed rubble as Lauren reached in to search for food. Her massive blue eyes scanned from the entrance for fruits and veggies to keep her figure slim, as she lay down on her stomach, sprawled across the entire parking lot. Grabbing whole aisles at a time, she pulled her hand out of the secondary entrance and laid her feast out in front of her, though it wouldn’t be enough to fill her for the night. As she shoveled hundreds of pounds of food into her eager mouth, a news crew carefully drove up alongside her and began setting up. Lauren didn’t notice at first, but felt a small tickle as one of the cameramen tripped onto her near her breasts. She slowly rolled onto her side and a grin spread as she realized what was happening.

“Oh my, am I going to be on one of your little people’s TV shows? How can you point that camera at me when I’m just in my underwear?” She asked playfully, “At least let me check my makeup and hair first.”

The reporter did her best to stay professional as she started speaking to the live feed, “We are here tonight with a totally unique phenomenon, a woman who was reportedly seen growing right out of an apartment building. We’ve been following her from a distance as she made her way through the city, complaining of hunger, until she finally stopped at this market behind me.”

She turned to Lauren as Lauren was sitting up, putting her hair up in a ponytail, “Excuse us ma’am, we were wondering if you could answer some questions for us.”

“As long as you get my good side!” She said cloyingly into the camera.

“Please, we’re professionals. First of all, how did you get so big?”

“Well, I think that’s pretty obvious,” she said, gesturing to the green feast before her, “I ate lots of veggies and drank some good juice, so I grew up big and strong.”

“I see. And where are you from?”

“Born in Iowa, but moved all over. Pa was a military man” she said, showing off her natural rural accent she normally tried to hide.

“Interesting. And what do you intend to do?”

“I’m a simple girl at heart. I want to eat some good food, talk late into the night around a campfire, and fuck the one I love to death. Being 200 feet tall doesn’t change someone as much as you might think. Speaking of what I want, I made a date with someone and I would really hate to keep him waiting.”

Lauren stood up and started looking across the city for her destination. She was about to set off when she had an idea.

“Oh hey, one more thing for your coverage. I want your viewers to know I’m here and I’m here to stay, and I want them to know just what to expect from me.”

Without another word, Lauren lifted up her big toe and brought it down on the cameraman, crushing him and his equipment into a bloody paste. Screaming, the reporter ran to her van and tried to drive away. Lauren casually bent down and blocked the van from going forward with her pointer finger, until the reporter tried to back up and get away. Sighing, Lauren picked up the van and held it up so she could see inside.

“You’re quick, but I’m bigger so I win this round! I win most of the time to tell you the truth.” She delicately opened the van door and dumped the reporter out into her palm before tossing the van aside. “You got spunk, so I’ll let you choose which part of my body you want to kill you.”

The reporter looked into her eyes and knew Lauren was being completely sincere, she made a run for it, desperate to get out of her palm. Lauren watched as the reporter ran and brought up her other hand to catch her before she fell to the ground.

“You’re so fun!” Lauren called down to the reporter, “I wish you could see how funny you look right now, running around in my palm. You’ll just fall to your death that way, I’m giving you a choice of any part of my smooth skin to die on instead! I don’t make this deal for just anyone, but you impressed me.”

The reporter was looking all around her for a way to get out. She tried to plead with Lauren, “I’m sorry for whatever I did to make you mad, just please let me go. I have a family.”

Lauren sighed, “You’re not gonna take your choice? It gets boring if I pick every time.” Lauren brought the terrified woman up to her mouth. “Just so you know, it wasn’t anything you said silly, but what did you think would happen when you started your fun little local news interview with someone like me? It’s only natural for me to have fun in any way I can.”

Lauren stuck out her tongue and grabbed the reporter, taking her back into her mouth. She swished the girl around in her mouth, slowly pushing her around against the insides of her cheeks and playfully throwing her up and catching her with her tongue. After she got bored with this, Lauren carefully pinned the reporter down against her bottom front teeth and bit her in half. She swallowed the remains and let out a satisfied purr.

“You had a sweet taste, it’s a shame I never got to know you better.”

Filled up, Lauren was now ready to make her date with Todd. She set out on her way to the park where she told him to meet her.

--------

Todd was nervously standing around in the park. Why was he here? He couldn’t tell exactly what it was, but there was something about Lauren that drew him here. He had never been tempted that way before, and he always thought of himself as a good faithful man. But ever since accidentally touching her lips, he felt compelled to be with her, as if he was under a spell. He was interrupted from his thoughts by the sound of loud tremors in the distance. He looked up and his jaw dropped.

“Hey hon, sorry I’m late!” Lauren said from a few blocks down as she started jogging to reach the park faster. Her heavy jogging footfalls broke the foundations of surrounding buildings but she didn’t mind.

Todd was frozen in place, and before he could process what he was seeing, Lauren’s feet were right in front of him. He hadn’t realized it until now but she was only wearing a bra and panties, he could really see anything he wanted to from where he was standing. He blushed and turned away, not wanting to be rude.

“What’s the matter? Is it what I’m wearing? Well, when you’re as big as I am, those heavy shirts and pants and stuff just get in the way! I want to feel the cool air on my skin, so I dropped that stuff as soon as I went out.”

He couldn’t believe he hadn’t seen it before but she was right. Down the street, right outside of Lauren’s apartment was a giant shirt and pants, just what she’d been wearing at the party. Had he been so distracted thinking of her that he really didn’t see them? Did she just put those there somehow? He turned to face her.

“Lauren, ever since we kissed at the party, I haven’t been able to get you out of my mind.”

“Well, it has only been a few hours, I wouldn’t be very good at this if I couldn’t even hold your attention that long.”

“But it’s different than just holding my attention. I’ve never felt this way about someone. I don’t want to be anywhere else but with you. I was nervous when I was just waiting for you, but as soon as I saw you I knew.” Inside, Todd was freaking out. Why was he saying these things? He wanted to run but his body just wouldn’t listen.

Lauren sat down and smiled down at him, holding her palm out for Todd to climb on.

“Come here, let me get a closer look at you.”

Todd’s body gladly obliged, as Lauren held him in her hands together in her lap.

“What you said was very sweet, but I don’t think I’m looking for something so committed right now. I didn’t ask you to come here to be with you like boyfriend and girlfriend, more like a girl and her sex toy. And Todd, I’ve used a lot of people this way and I gotta say I am very excited to see what you bring to the table.”

Todd smiled up at Lauren, he was defenseless in her hands.

“Aww,” Lauren cooed, looking at Todd’s back, “What do we have here?” she asked as she carefully removed his shirt.

 

PROPERTY OF: LAUREN, IF LOST RETURN TO 1401 FRANKLIN WAY APT 5

“Toddy!”, she smiled down at him, “Did you get yourself branded just for me?”

Todd was really freaking out now, how did that get there? He wasn’t the kind of guy to impulsively get a tattoo and especially not one like that. When did that get there? But all he could do was curl up and say “Yes goddess, I thought you would like it.”

“Well I do!”, she beamed. “No sense in wasting time, let’s put you to work.”

She cupped him in one hand while she used the other to open her panties before she casually dropped him in the front. Snapping them shut, she patted the outline of his body as she instructed him,

“Okay, your job is to keep my pussy company while I go out for a night on the town. I want you deep in there, I want to feel you squirm. I want to feel your whole body inside me, deeper than any man could get on his own. I want you to make a girl cum for once.”

She felt ecstatic as she felt Todd’s body enter hers, the feeling of having another person inside her, wholly dedicated to her pleasure, made her knees buckle and sent her ass to the ground, giggling.

Todd was in hell. He had given up on getting his body to listen to him, he didn’t understand what was happening. He kept moving forward through Lauren’s pussy, rubbing his body inside every crevice. The heat was oppressive, and he found himself slipping on every moist surface. He would’ve found it funny if not for the smell, which seemed to burn his nose and water his eyes.

Lauren started to stand up, completely pleased with herself. She felt so drunk and powerful, like the world was already in her hands and it was just a matter of going out and grabbing it. She felt the night was young, and she still had yet to pay a visit to the one who made this possible for her. On her feet now, she slowly made her way down the street and towards Mike’s apartment.

“Yeeeesss Todd, just like that,” she groaned, “You’re doing great hon, and I know my little toy loves being there just as much as I do.”

Lauren rounded a corner, crushing several parked cars without a thought. When she reached the block Mike lived on, she shouted out, “Mikey, I know you’re here! Come out my little lovebird.”

--------

Mike woke with a start in his bed. Those footfalls were back. He was sure he wasn’t dreaming this time, but he didn’t want it to be true. The steps were irregular, he could tell she was having trouble standing up straight again. But they were definitely getting closer. He looked out his window up and down the street but still didn’t see anything. It was an unmistakable feeling though, Lauren knew where he was and she was on her way towards him. He gathered a few things and was about to head out the door when he heard her stop. Then came her voice, in a sing-song tone, “Mikey, I know you’re here! Come out, my little lovebird.” Shit. He was too late. While he was thinking about what to do, how to escape, she spoke again.

“Mikey, I’m getting so impatient, I just need to see you tonight. I already picked up one toy tonight, but he’s just a distraction until I can get to you.”

What did she mean, toy? Why was she so set on finding him, didn’t she torment enough with the way she looked down on him at work?

“Okay boy, I’ll come to you if you want. But I won’t be happy about it so I suggest you get your cute little butt out here before I get too mad!”

“I’m over here Lauren!” Mike shouted at her from his balcony.

“Oh Mike,” Lauren swooned, “How could you keep such a beautiful and fragile girl waiting?”

Lauren moved with impossible speed down the street, even though she was still stumbling her feet covered such a great distance with each step that she was on top of Mike in seconds.

Lauren got down on her knees so she could be eye-level with Mike so they could talk.

“When I first heard about this job, I didn’t think it could be so fun! But I have to thank you, you’ve shown me a whole new world is possible.”

“L-lauren I don’t know what you’re talking about. What’s going on? If last night wasn’t a dream and this isn’t either, then you’re really here and you’re really 200 feet tall.”

“That’s a pretty good guess on my height little man, bet you’ve had fantasies like this for quite some time huh?”

Mike trembled before her. How could she possibly know about those? Did she snoop through his phone at work when he wasn’t looking somehow? What job was she talking about?

“Most people’s fantasies are just boring, right? I wanna sleep with two women, I want a girl to fuck me in the ass, I want a girl to sit on my face,” Lauren said mockingly, “But I want a girl to be 200 feet tall and crush me? That’s just so cool! It lets me get so creative too!”

“I don’t know how you know about that stuff, but you gotta start explaining how you can do this.”

“All in good time, little one. First, I have a present for you!” Lauren began rubbing her crotch with one hand and crossed her legs until she heard a loud crack.

“Oh Todd, you were amazing. But I need to show Mike how much he means to me.” She reached into her underwear and into her pussy to fish out Todd’s twisted and broken body, covered head to toe in her juices. She carefully tossed him so he would land right next to Mike and flashed a smile his way.

“We are going to have so much fun, my little lovebird. Now it’s your turn!”

Before he could run, Lauren’s hand was around him. She held him up before her piercing blue eyes.

“Why did you try to run from me? I know you think I’m a ditz, but what does that make you, if you want nothing more than to be with me? People like you always fall for girls like me, I guess. What to do with you tonight, I wonder.” Lauren mused, “I feel like we didn’t get a proper introduction last night, so what if we get you acquainted with your favorite part of my body, as a do-over? Would you like that, Mike?”

“I--”

“BUZZ. You took too long!”, she yelled, breathing a wave of alcoholic scent over him and almost breaking his eardrums. “So by default, you get the butt!”

Mike panicked and tried to squirm out of her hand but Lauren easily held him in place as she brought him over her ass. Pulling back her panties with one hand, she held him close to her back and dropped him, letting him roll down her back and into her butt. Mike looked up to see Lauren’s smiling face looking back down at him as she gave a quick wave.

“See you in the morning cutie!” She said, snapping her panties back shut and sealing Mike in total darkness.

Mike found himself just above Lauren’s asshole, the smell was horrendous and he was using all his energy just to fight gravity and avoid falling in. He didn’t even realize Lauren was still sitting until he felt her start to stand and the area he could grab was slowly becoming more vertical. He felt his grip loosening and he cried to himself as his arms gave out and he sank into the abyss. The smell knocked him out almost instantly, leaving his body to be tossed around by Lauren’s movements as she stomped around the city the rest of the night, still finding new things to do with her new power. As the hours passed, Lauren found herself again at the grassy mound in the park where she took Todd, fishing out Mike’s dirty corpse that had been crushed in her ass. She smiled to herself, reveling in the power she had in each part of her body. She fell asleep satisfied, waiting for the next day so she could do everything over again and explore her strength further.

 

Scenes from the Life of Lauren by SkullNoise
Author's Notes:

Only one chapter left after this one, leave a review and tell me what you think (if you want).

--------------------------------------------

 

Six months. It had been six months since Mike started having these “experiences” with Lauren. He didn’t know what else to call them. Almost every night, at least every night Lauren decided to throw a party and get drunk, so almost every night for the last six months it happened the same general way. Sure, the details were different, but Mike could practically time what would happen down to the minute.

First he would hear the quakes. Small and soft at first, but always growing louder, sometimes steady and sometimes irregular, but always approaching him. He tried leaving the city at night, but even when he camped on the outskirts of town, the quakes followed him. She seemed to come from nowhere, by the time he made visual contact with her she was practically on top of him. He always looked up and saw her piercing blue eyes, her long blonde hair that rested on her shoulders, her sweet black lips twisted into a sinister smile. She had different ways of greeting him, but the words “pet”, “toy”, or “slave” were always involved. There was no use running away, even when Mike had tried to stay in his car until he saw her and drive off before she could do anything, she quickly caught up just by walking. When she caught him, she always talked about how silly it was for him to try and get away, about how he secretly wanted to be with her. Then came the killing. Every night when she caught him, she would mess around some, sometimes using his body to pleasure herself beforehand, sometimes straight to the point and businesslike, but it always ended the same way. Death. Mike had seen it so many times he hardly feared it anymore, but there was always just the moment before impact where something inside him still screamed.

And then, Mike would wake up the next morning. The buildings Lauren had crushed would still be standing, people she killed were out taking morning jogs or getting coffee. Did they even remember what she did to them? Mike couldn’t even tell if Lauren remembered what happened. They didn’t talk much at work, he didn’t dare go near her since this started happening but sometimes she would come over to him to ask banal work questions, or make small talk on slow days. If she remembered what she did, was she just toying with him more?

--------

Lauren held her shoe up above a row of parked cars and stomped as hard as she could. The little people living on this street had pissed her off tonight, and that was unforgivable.

“Next time you try running to your little toy cars to try to get away from me, I’ll crush more than just the cars!” Lauren yelled as she rubbed the twisted metal into the pavement.

Mike watched Lauren stomping around from his window, wondering who could have challenged her this time. She was fully dressed tonight, which was rare but not unheard of. He sat in his bed reading as Lauren turned down his street and tore off the roof of his building. Without any resistance, he lay down while Lauren wrapped her fingers around him and held him up high. The air was cold up here, but otherwise he actually felt pretty good between her fingers.

“What is my favorite toy up to tonight?” She asked.

“I was just lying down, reading, until you interrupted me.”

“Interrupted you? What a thing to accuse me of, I am rescuing you from that droll activity to have some fun.”

“And what fun plans are in your head tonight?” Mike asked, hoping the answer wouldn’t be too painful for him.

“Mikey, I can’t hide anything from you. You know I’m a… bigger girl, and sometimes that means missing out on some little things.”

Mike was curious, “What kinds of little things?”

“It’s fun to stomp around everywhere, but my feet get tired and so sometimes I want other people to take me places. Mikey, will you drive me out to the lake, where we can have a great night, just the two of us?”

“You’re funny,” Mike replied, “Your feet alone are big enough to crush three cars, how could I or anyone drive you anywhere?”

“I wouldn’t get in the car dummy. I’m always taking you out places, I just think you should return the favor. If I step really lightly, I bet I can balance on your car while you take us somewhere romantic.”

He knew the futility of trying to argue with her, there was nothing she couldn’t force him to do if she really wanted.

“Alright”, he reluctantly agreed, “I’ll grab my keys.”

“Oh yay!” Lauren squealed with delight, “let me take off my shoes, it’ll be easier to balance that way. I won’t let you down!”

Getting into his car, Mike barely had time to turn the key in the ignition before he heard the sound of shearing metal, and his view of the windshield was obscured by Lauren’s socked toes. He looked up at her through his window and saw a devilish grin forming on her face.

“I got one foot on there, so let’s see about the second!”

With nothing left to balance on as she lifted her other foot, the car folded instantly under the pressure. Bits of metal stuck in her sock, but it didn’t bother Lauren as she stepped back to admire her handiwork. Lifting her foot up, she was delighted to see Mike, barely alive, caught in the fabric of her sock along with pieces of the car.

“Tsk tsk, I get all dressed up and your dumb car breaks down. Oh well, I guess I can get us there. It’s like I have to do all the work around here”, she taunted, “Since I’m gonna be taking us there, I still want you to do something about these tired feet. How about a massage?”

Mike could barely hear his own breathing, let alone make out the thunderous voice condescending to him.

“Wait wait wait! I have an even better idea!”

Lauren peeled Mike off of her sock before using her free hand to remove it. Holding the sock open, she held Mike just above the opening.

“I can tell you’re too tired to give me the massage I deserve, so I’ll let you take it easy. You can be my little toe buddy, all you have to do is lay down in there under my toes and give them plenty of kisses.”

Mike looked down into the sock, it was a long drop and he wasn’t sure if he would survive even that. Before he had time to process what she said, Lauren let him go. He roughly tumbled to the bottom of the sock, barely settling before Lauren gracefully and swiftly stuck her foot back in. The smell was overwhelming, even if it was one he was used to by now. Rubbing her toes together, she jostled Mike into a comfortable position for her and went to put on her shoes. As soon as her shoes were on, the pressure and the smell became one hundred times worse. He could feel his descent as Lauren took her first step, and his prayers were answered as his body splattered between her toes from the impact.

--------

Mike looked dejectedly into Lauren’s expectant eyes. She was holding him in her palm, like she always did when she went to ask a “favor” that she would force him to comply with anyway. Tonight, she had spent a surprisingly long time just talking with him instead of her usual games to endlessly humiliate him.

“I’ve been working out Mikey”, she said, flexing her free arm, “and I’m dying to try this out. We both know you don’t do so well under my feet, or in my mouth, or with my hands, or really anywhere I can think to put you. You just squish so darn easily, maybe you should try working out too.”

If this was Lauren’s idea of a motivational speech, Mike had to applaud her. He couldn’t remember hearing a worse reason to do something than to marginally improve the experience of his greatest torturer.

“But anyway, it got me thinking. Can I crush with you any part of my body? Like, is my hair too heavy for you? Could you ever hope to get out of my belly button if I put you there, unless I pulled you out? I know you’re not good for much, but let’s really test the limits of this, right?”

Mike sighed. He was used to her berating him every time they talked, but something inside him still cringed when she talked about him like a thing instead of a person.

“What exactly do you have in mind?” he asked.

“I was thinking you could take a peek at these,” she said, punctually lifting up her free arm to reveal a slightly unruly clump of armpit hair, “and give me some shaving advice. No matter what I do, I just can’t get these to look pretty.”

He could tell she was being dead serious. He’d been in practically every crack in her body, smelled almost every distinct smell she carried. But he feared going anywhere near her armpits. Knowing her, she had prepared them for weeks or even longer to make sure they were as nasty as possible so she could shove him in face first.

“Here honey, why don’t you take a closer look?” she said simply before shoving Mike as deep into her armpit as he would go.

The smell was unbearable. Mike could feel sweat forming on Lauren’s skin, mixed with unwashed hair that held onto dead skin and grime. He tried to struggle against her finger, but even if he could break free from her simple grip, the smell was all around him and Lauren wasn’t going to let go of him any time soon. His eyes stung from the sweat and the thickness of the air. Whenever he thought he was starting to get used to the smell, Lauren would rub him around her pit like a stick of deodorant and the smell would be entirely fresh again.

Just as suddenly as she had thrust him in there, she pulled him out and held him in her palm again.

“So what do you think, will it look good if I trim it? Oh, I wouldn’t want my other pit to miss out” she reminded herself as she gracefully turned Mike over to her other hand and thrust him in to her other armpit.

The second pit wasn’t any worse than the first, but it wasn’t any better either. As Mike tried to guard against the smell, he heard Lauren’s voice from above.

“I’ll let you get a good long look at this one, I wouldn’t want you to miss anything. I’m gonna lie down if that’s okay with you, long day and all.”

She carefully brought her arm down over Mike as he was laying head in her armpit and let him go. He was completely stuck between her arm and her armpit, barely able even to squirm around. As she lay down on her side, she barely had to apply any pressure to keep Mike stuck. Just to be safe, she used her other arm for support to put even more weight on him.

“Just crawl out when you’re done looking, if you can,” Lauren called to him, smiling, “I’ll just be laying down.”

Mike couldn’t move a muscle, the weight Lauren put on him with simply an arm and a hand was overpowering. Any tiny shuffle or inch he could manage was met with a wall of resistance from her skin. She had captured all his senses with a simple motion. He couldn’t see or feel anything beyond her skin, couldn’t smell anything except her sweat. Even outside noises were blocked, he was pressed tightly enough into her skin that he heard her heartbeat and her blood flow, but nothing else. Every time he opened his mouth to try and let in more air, he tasted her, an unmistakable taste that filled his mouth and made him want to vomit.

The hours passed as Lauren eventually fell asleep. By the time her grip loosened enough for Mike to get out, he had long since suffocated, tangled in her loose armpit hairs.

--------

Lauren sat cross-legged in front of a reflective skyscraper, Mike in one hand and a hair band in the other.

“I’ve been thinking a lot about accessorizing a bit. I already tried earrings but the ones I had were just so gaudy. I think it’d be really cute to have you tied up in hair, and it would send a clear message to anyone watching that they should just let me have my fun. Being a giantess is great, but it can be so tiring when people just try to run away from you.”

Trying to loosen her grip on him, Mike attempted to roll out from between her fingers. He knew if she had her way, he could be tied up for hours, maybe even into the next day. Some nights were worse than others, but as time went on he realized he absolutely hated when Lauren prolonged things. He longed for the days when a simple stomp was enough to satisfy her.

Lauren felt his struggles and deftly rolled him into her palm.

“I need you to hold still if this is gonna look good. Could you please just hold still for me?” she asked, knowing that nothing Mike did could get him out of this after she’d made up her mind.

Turning to get a view of her back in the reflection, she carefully wrapped her hair up in one hand and tied it into a ponytail. Securing the hair band and Mike in her other hand, she tied him up so he would be trapped between her black hairband and her soft blonde hair.

“What do you think?” she asked, admiring her work, “I think it’s beautiful. It’s really a statement piece. I would think guys would be tripping over themselves to be so close to me, but can you believe most of you guys just run? I know you would never do that Mike, I’ve tamed you well enough.”

Mike was thinking about how much he wanted the night to end, even though he knew by now this same night would repeat itself however many times it took for Lauren to get bored with this particular game, only to come up with a new one. He was lost in thought until something Lauren said caught his attention.

“I think what we have is really special, so I’m gonna let you in on something. It’s really embarrassing that I haven’t told you this yet actually.”

Mike was curious for the first time in months. He just took everything for granted these days, usually Lauren was so impenetrable to questioning, for her to offer up information freely took him by surprise.

“What is it?” he asked.

“I’m not like other girls Mikey. There’s obviously the whole size thing, but even more; haven’t you ever been curious as to why no one remembers me the next day except for you? Why isn’t it on the news, why are the buildings back the way they were before I crushed them?”

Mike had thought about this before, and in lieu of a straight answer from Lauren he just assumed he was cursed.

“It’s because… it’s because I chose you Mikey. I took one look at you, at your fantasies, at the way you lived, and I knew we would be a perfect match. An event is its most unreal and fantastic with only one person to see it. But I want this for both of us, I want to share my view of this world with you. That’s why I’ve lifted you so high tonight, to see through my eyes, or pretty close to them anyway,” she giggled at her own joke, “no one else is worth it, so that’s why they forget.”

He didn’t understand. Chosen? Why would anyone choose him for anything? This was a typical Lauren thing to do, to try and explain something only for her to come out praising herself and not letting him in on the secret. He had much more fundamental questions he needed answered.

“Who are you?” he yelled in frustration, “I don’t have a life any more because of you. Are you even the same woman I work with, or do you just look like her? I haven’t been able to sleep because of you. I don’t fear death anymore because you’ve killed me so much, but that doesn’t mean I like it.”

Lauren reached around for her ponytail so she could hang Mike up in front of her eyes.

“How ungrateful,” she said coldly, “you don’t need to act so macho, I’ve seen what you fantasize about, and someone like me is exactly what you’ve wanted your whole life. Someone strong to take care of you, someone fun and playful to get you out of your serious rut. But most importantly, someone big. Someone big enough to use you however she saw fit, for your own good and especially hers. I’m disappointed Mikey, I thought you would’ve caught on by now.”

Flipping her hair back and fixing it with her hand, she simply said “I want to help you understand Mikey, we’re in this for the long run. For now I’ll just leave you up there, so you can see from my perspective. You’ll probably die in a few days from hunger, and then everything will reset again. In the meantime, try not to fall out and cut my fun short.”

True to her word, Lauren left Mike in her hair and didn’t pay him any attention for the next several days. Lauren stomped on buildings, lifted entire stores up to take their food, and ate or crushed anyone unfortunate enough to stay in her path. After four days, Mike passed out and died, the constant heat from being worn like some cheap hair tie while Lauren worked herself up and did whatever she wanted had left him completely exhausted. Lauren didn’t even notice him go, as she slept calmly in the ruins of the city, its entire population and structure destroyed by her voracious appetite.

 

End Notes:

Is it obvious I was trying something new with the armpit stuff? I've never read an armpit scene before so I wanted to try my hand at it! I hope you enjoyed this chapter :)

A Contract by SkullNoise

She was sitting back in the break room, relaxing and listening to music on her phone. Mike caught her eyes as he opened the door, quickly leaving before she could say anything. The thought of being alone in a room with her was somehow terrifying, despite the intimate and terrible things she’d done to him many times over. When he saw her at work, he could entertain the idea that they were equals, no matter how ridiculous it looked.

He tried to shake it off and get back to work, focusing on cashiering was one of the last places he could feel like himself. Even though he only ever saw her at night, the countless times Lauren had crushed him under her ass, used him as a dildo, made him lick between her toes, stepped on him, left him in her mouth to suffocate, or just unceremoniously eaten him had affected just about every part of his life. He looked forward to work now, even if he had to be cautious to avoid running into her, it gave him something to keep his mind and hands busy for most of the day.

He was ringing up an older woman when he got a tap on the shoulder from his manager.

“When you’re finished here, I want you to help me close. You’ve been doing really great lately, keep it up.”

He gave a weak smile and agreed to help. Even if his obsession made socializing difficult, he was glad to hear his efforts were noticed. Later, he sat in the back room making sure the keys were properly sorted and stored when Lauren walked in. He immediately froze up, but she just smiled as she started to make small talk.

“He’s got you closing tonight, right? I was just about to go but I wanted to talk to you.”

Hesitantly, Mike looked up and softly asked, “about what?”

“I know we don’t get the chance to talk at work much, but you gotta know that we’re both up for the employee of the month thing yeah? Well, don’t tell anyone but I overheard Chris talking to the general manager and he totally brought up my name for the award!”

Mike felt an icicle run through his spine. Their manager was giving her that award? He had been working so hard though.

She continued, “So I just wanted to say good competition and all. I saw how hard you were working and it really motivated me to work hard too. I’m sure it was practically a coin toss. Anyway, they’re announcing the winner tomorrow, see you then?”

She left the room as quickly as she came in, waving him goodbye. The last of his defenses came down, Lauren had taken every part of his life from him. He knew it was just a stupid award, and he wasn’t even sure if the woman who tormented his nights was the same person who just left. These facts did little to comfort him, as he sat crying and lost track of time.

Some time later, Mike wearily got in his car, already thinking about skipping work the next day just so he wouldn’t have to see her gloat any more. He turned the ignition and began his drive home. As he sat at a stoplight, lost in his thoughts and unaware of it turning green, another car slammed into his and sent Mike through the windshield.


--------


“Little boy, wake up little boy…”

Feeling her warm breath coat his whole body, Mike shot awake and was greeted by Lauren’s calm blue eyes. He looked around and tried to figure out where he was, what scheme she had decided to try out this time to torment him. He was on some large road in the desert that stretched further can he could see both ways, the landscape being very plain except for the familiar sight of Lauren, laid down on her stomach in front of him and patiently waiting for him to collect himself.

“Lauren, where are we?” Mike asked in a panicked voice, “I was just in my car a moment ago when I heard this loud noise and…”

“And what?” she replied, a playful smile already forming on her lips.

“Another car hit me. I remember going through the windshield. I remember seeing blood. I died. But then, I’m fine now. And I still don’t know where I am, where did you take me?”

“I would think you’d be used to death by now, with how many times I’ve killed you. C’mon, I want you to guess where you are. It’s a really special place to me and I thought you’d want to see it.”

Still tense, he knew he had no choice but to play along if he wanted any real information.

“Okay I’ll play. We’re just outside the city, to the north.”

“Nope, try again.”

“Down towards the water?”

“No imagination, really?”

“Just tell me.”

Lauren sat up and brushed her hair out of her face with her hands. Mouthing the letters and gliding her finger through the air, she spelled it out to him.

H-E-A-V-E-N

He could barely hold back a nervous laugh.

“That’s not possible,” he said, “for one thing, you would never be in any heaven of mine.”

“How bold of you little one, when you’re the whole reason I exist!” she shot back.

“Lauren, what the hell is going on?”

“Careful with that word around here cutie, you never know who’s listening. Where should I begin? I guess the term that might make the most sense to you would be something like ‘Guardian Angel’,” she said, “Yeah, that’s it! I’m your guardian angel.”

Mike looked like he might pass out, so Lauren carefully held him up between her fingers and placed him in her palm. With a closer look now, she continued.

“For every human on Earth, a guardian angel is assigned. We don’t really have to do much, we shove you out of the way of cars when you’re a kid, or place some money on the ground when you’re having a particularly bad day, but most of all we observe. I wasn’t thrilled with your case when I got it at first, but over time I grew so attached to you. It’s a little embarrassing actually. I was just doing my duty when one day I saw you looking at some… explicit material, shall we say, on the internet. I’d never even thought of giantesses before I saw you looking at them, but I fell so in love with the idea! When I wasn’t with you, I practiced being a dominating goddess with some other angels I knew who liked the idea.”

Mike wanted to ask her so many questions, but she kept going before he could get any of them out.

“As you grew up, I watched as you went to school and made new friends, imagining yourself tiny at the feet of almost every girl you met. I thought it was so adorable! One of the duties of a guardian angel is to prepare an afterlife for our client. I knew I could do something really good with this, but I wasn’t sure until you met her. Or should I say, me? Other girls came and left your thoughts, but when you met me at your first job out of high school, I was always on your mind. I’m not really Lauren of course, but since this is your afterlife, I’ve adjusted my appearance and personality accordingly.”

He couldn’t believe it. He was actually in heaven. And now that this force that had apparently been with him his whole life was explaining things, he was getting angry.

“Is this another joke? You’ve been ruining my life for more than a year at this point, but I know I just died.”

She giggled, “You’re still denying it I see. Mike you’ve been dead since as long as I’ve been this size. Remember the first time you went to a party at Lauren’s place? The flashing lights gave you a seizure and you knocked your head pretty badly on a radiator. While your body was being taken away by medics, I thought it my duty to just seamlessly put your soul into the afterlife. No one takes seeing their own body very well.”

He was stunned. If she was telling the truth, that he’d been dead for so long and didn’t even realize it, then he’d spent the last year letting what was essentially a ghost to him torment him constantly.

“If this is my afterlife, shouldn’t I get some say in what it’s like, now that I’ve seen what I thought I wanted?”

“Ordinarily yes, but yours is a special case. It wouldn’t really be fulfilling the whole domination fantasy if you knew you could get out at any time. So, to give you the afterlife you’ve always wanted, a part of you gave me full control over everything that happens here. I know you might not like it now, but since you know what’s going on now I hope I can make this a lot more fun for you. Because let me tell you, if the other angels knew how good this case was they’d be begging to take my place.”

There had to be some way out. This just wasn’t possible. For the last year, his senses had been so completely tricked that he never even knew he was dead. For the last year, his greatest fantasy had been turned around on him, creating a monster who only thought of ways to use him for her pleasure.

“Oh don’t look so gloomy Mikey, if you really want to change how things are I get that. The afterlife is an infinitely huge place, anyone would get bored of the same thing all the time. If you really want to have the power to change this, you can put in a request with the big man.”

God? He would have to talk to God to override the power of this mid 20s blonde angel?

“I… yes I would like to talk to him.”

“You can’t just talk to him silly, but I’ll send this form right over and he’ll get to you when he has time.”

“And how long will that be?” Mike asked weakly.

“It should just be an eternity or two, it’s a busy time right now. Anyway, now that you know what’s going on I don’t have to make you think you’re still alive, and we can start to have some real fun!”

Lauren gripped Mike between her fingers again before pulling open her underwear in the front. Without another word, she dropped him directly in front of her pussy before snapping her black laced panties shut.

Mike heard her talk down to him through the fabric, though it was more the vibrations he felt as he was pulled deeper inside her.

“We can be together all the time now, though I hope you liked the transition all the same. I know you’ll like what I have in store for you!”

All Mike knew for certain was that it was hot, sticky, uncomfortable, and he would suffer it until the end of time. In the coming years, he would try to change her mind, but each attempt was met with another game to humiliate him, another way she could use her body to toy with him. Eventually, he stopped trying.

End Notes:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My 2nd finished story! Leave me a review if you want, I had a lot of fun writing this! It's not really an action packed final chapter, but I know you can use your imagination to see what happens next :p

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7854