The Coven by high5s4ever
Summary:

Clair is introduced to a new world, where beautiful witches are real, and they have secret powers that may come in Clair's favor. Follow Clair as she dives into the witching world, making friends and enemys along the way.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Couples, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Mouth Play, Insertion, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 22976 Read: 15388 Published: September 29 2018 Updated: November 01 2018

1. Two Become One by high5s4ever

2. The Coven by high5s4ever

3. The Perfect Jail Cell by high5s4ever

4. The First Test by high5s4ever

Two Become One by high5s4ever
Author's Notes:

Clair wants to find a way to make her husbands dream come true. Three girls she meets at a coffee shop may know the answer to her problem.

***********************************************************************

WARNING: CONTAINS VORE

Disclaimer:

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

All vore portions start and end with asterisks

***********************************************************************

Joseph and Clair have been married for 4 years. As with any marriage, they had gotten to know each other down to the nitty gritty details. Clair had found out that Joseph had a secret fetish that he had never told anyone about. She knew that he had vorarephilia, meaning that he wanted to be eaten by her. She originally just noticed small cues, like he always looked are her mouth when they talked, or while she ate. He always would love to toss popcorn in her mouth and watch it land in. About a year after getting married, she just asked him, and he trusted her to open up about it. She was fine, it was an easy turn on for him, and she now knew exactly what he liked. The only downfall was that she could never make his fetish come to life.

Clair was a slender woman, she had brown hair and intense green eyes. Her face was petite and effeminate. She worked as a barista at a local coffee shop, which means she got to see a lot of different walks of life come through. On one particular day, a group of women walked in, two were slender black girls and one was a red headed girl, all wearing yoga pants and holding yoga mats with them. One of the black women had a low cut work out shirt which exposed the upper portion of her back, where a tattoo of an eye with flames coming out of the pupil could be seen.

They all set their yoga mats down at a table and walked up to the register talking and laughing. Once they reached the counter, Clair asked them "what will you ladies be having today?". One of the black girls, answered first, "I'll take a drip coffee please, just a little room for cream". "You are so boring Jada" said the red head girl. "I like my coffee like I like my men, bold, hot, and just a pinch of sweet" retorted Jada. "Well how was the one last night?" asked the other black girl. "He was a little too sweet for my taste...but he hit the spot" Jada said.

Clair giggled at the ladies playful banter with each other. "Well unlike you, I like my coffee and men very sweet, so I will have a chocolate caramel latte", said the red headed woman. Jada shot her a judging look and followed up with, "Monica, you put whipped cream on him". "What can I say, it makes it go down easier. And talking about whipped cream, can I have that on my latte too?" Monica added on. "For sure!" Clair said with a smile. "And what would you like" Clair asked the third woman. "Oh, I'll just have a muffin please" the third woman said, Clair nodded and said "No problem".

The ladies seemed like a fun group, and by their conversation, they seemed to have had a pretty great night. Clair kept eavesdropping on their conversation, they kept talking about the men they were with the previous night. They kept saying that they were tasty, delicious, and even things like went down easy. Clair wasn't sure if she was hearing them right, but it sounded like the men were...food.

When the three ladies had finished, Clair headed to their table to pick up their cups and plates. "Nice tattoo" Clair said to Jada. Jada looked up, as if no one had ever complemented her on it before, then shot her a smile and said "thanks!". Clair wanted to ask about their previous night, but didn't know an appropriate way to ask without sounding intrusive. Clair just went with "sounds like you all had a blast last night". "Well these two did, my guy got away" said the third woman who's name hadn't been said yet. "Kiara, you still had fun, you just scared him too much before the surprise" Monica said with a smile. "That's why you got to entice them first before you start trying to get all mouthy" Jada said with a smirk.

*************************************************************************************

"All mouthy, what do you mean by that?" Clair said, which she then thought to herself why she had said that out loud. All three ladies looked at each other, then Clair, and then each other again as if they had said something they shouldn't have. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked, I was just wondering..." Clair paused a moment, and then finished "oh never mind". The three girls looked at each other again and Kiara spoke up, "she won't believe us if we told her, she'll just think we're crazy". "Kiara, have you lost your mind, what are you saying?" Monica said sternly. "Try me," said Clair. Jada smirked, and then said, "what if I told you that we have found ways to make yourself look younger, stronger, and better than you have ever had,". "Is this about a yoga class?" asked Clair innocently. "No" said Kiara, "It's about hunting the most dangerous game" said Monica. "So when you were saying these men were tasty, you mean you..." "ate them" Jada said.

"You don't look as shocked as I would have thought" said Kiara. "Well, I actually have a husband that kind of, you know, wants to" Clair started, and then Monica interrupted, "you have a willing?". "A willing?" Clair asked. "Yes, a guy who wants to be eaten. They are impossible to find, and you live with one," Monica finished. "Well he sounds scrumptious," said Kiara with a devious smile. Clair had never really wanted to eat Joseph, but for some reason when Kiara said this, Clair said much louder than she intended to, "No he's mine!". "Ooooh, she sounds like she should be part of the club" Jada said. All three ladies looked at each other smiling and nodding. " What club?" Clair asked. "How about this, we will give you something to make your mans dream a reality, and so you can get a real...taste...for what this is all about." Jada said, as she reached into her pocket to take out a small vile which contained a reddish liquid. "Have your man drink this, and he will become man meat in a matter of second" Jada said with a giggle. Clair took the vile and looked at it. Was she going to do this. "What do I do once I...eat him?" Clair asked. "Go to a bar called the Twisted Cat. Let them know Jada sent you". Clair nodded and said "Ok, Twisted Cat, got it."

*************************************************************************************

The three ladies got up and picked up their yoga mats, as they started to leave, Monica looked back and said "Have fun tonight" and then winked playfully before turning around and leaving the coffee shop. 'Am I going to eat Joe tonight?' Clair asked herself in her head. 'He will be so excited!'

Clair got home before Joseph did, and she had everything prepared. Dinner, which was ravioli and salad, and chocolate fondue with an assortment of fruits, gram crackers and small cheesecake cubes she picked up from the store after work. When Joseph got back home from work, he seemed incredibly surprised. "This looks great hun, what's the occasion?" he asked. Clair smiled and said, "I have a surprise for you babe". She pulled out the vile with the liquid that she had received from the three girls at the coffee shop. "This will make your fantasies a reality" Clair said smiling. "What do you mean?" he asked, with an inquisitive look on his face. "This will make you small, so I can put you" she lifted her hand to her mouth and pointed at it "in here, so you can go down" she then traced a line from her mouth to her stomach "here". Joe dropped the coat he was holding in his hand. "I don't believe it, that's...that's...impossible" he said. "Just take a sip of this," Clair handed him the vile. He looked at it, opened the top carefully and gave it a smell.

*************************************************************************************

He looked at Clair and laughed, "Are we roll playing? If so, you have completely outdone yourself, because I am hardcore turned on right now" Joe said. "Take a sip and you'll find out" Clair said with a wink. Joe drank the whole vile, and then stared for a second at Clair. It worked almost immediately. Joseph started to shrink down out of his cloths. He shrank to about half an inch tall. Clair sifted through his cloths until she found him. "There you are" Clair said. Her voice, still very effeminate, was now booming to Joseph. He couldn't speak. She was so beautiful. He had always wanted this to happen, and now it was.

"Would you like to watch me eat a little" Clair said with a flirtatious voice. "Oh yes I would" Said Joe eagerly. Clair picked up a ravioli with her fingers in her left hand, and Joe with her right. She held Joe just above the ravioli. She opened her mouth, locking eyes with Joe, and stuck out her tongue. She slowly lowered the ravioli into her waiting mouth. Joe had clear view of her gullet, which her uvula hung right above. A few strings of spit ran from the back of her tongue to the roof of her mouth.

She placed the ravioli onto her tongue and lifted her tongue up so it slowly slid to the back of her mouth. The strings of spit stuck to the pasta as it slid further down towards her throat. She then gave a big swallow in which the whole ravioli was pushed into her throat and slowly pulled down towards her stomach. He watched as the lump of food moved down through her body. He would be there soon.

Clair continued this with a few more pieces of pasta. Joe watched eagerly as each piece slid down her tongue. She would exaggerate her tongue movements, as she would pull the pieces of pasta back into her mouth, where they would then slide into her open throat waiting for the food so it could squeeze it down towards her waiting stomach. Clair felt like she had so much power right now. She imagined the small pieces of pasta as being Joe, having him trapped inside her. He would be all hers, and hers alone.

After a few or so more pieces of ravioli, she lifted Joe above her mouth, "I just cant wait anymore, babe" she said with a smile. Joe couldn't say anything, he was in a trance of her beauty. Her tongue stretched out, showing even more clearly the back of her throat. Her hot breath that now smelled of the Italian food she had been eating washed over Joe. Her tongue curled under Joe, as she sat him down on her wet tongue. She slowly retracted her tongue back into her mouth with Joe on it. He could see even clearer in her mouth now. The small ribs that outlined the roof of her mouth became visible. Strings of spit started to stick to Joe, and he could even more clearly smell her breath around him.

Clair gently moved her husband around in her mouth. As she tasted him, she had a feeling of power. Not only the power of having absolute control of her husband and what was going to happen to him, but also a feeling of energy that filled her soul, and started to arouse her. She started to moan as she tasted Joe, which these moans echoed throughout her mouth, intensifying the experience for him.

She was on the verge, she felt herself start moving Joe to the back of her mouth. Was she going to swallow? She wanted to swallow, to send her prey down to the pits of her stomach, to fully absorb her meal. Joe felt his weight shift, his body lay face down on the ridge of his wife's tongue. He could see the entrance to her esophagus, which slightly open an closed with every heavy moaning breath she had. The ridge of her tongue cupped his genitals in a way that made him even harder. He thought to himself, 'do it, send me down', but he also had fear in him of the resulting consequences if she were to do this. Did he really want to go head first into his wife's throat, be forced into her prison of a stomach, be fully and forever part of her. Before he could make his mind, her tongue started to move him in the opposite direction, he was leaving her mouth.

Clair didn't want the experience over, not that she didn't want to swallow Joe, her mind had been made up, he was definitely going down. She just knew she could get additional pleasure from him before sending him on his way. Clair pulled Joe out by his feet, he dangled in the air, strands of spit sticking to him.

"Why did you stop?" He asked, somewhat relieved that he wasn't making his final decent. "I didn't have a change of heart, if that is what you are thinking" Clair said with a wink. "You are definitely going down, you are way to enjoyable to let go" she continued as she brought Joe closer to her eyes. Joe blushed, and was even more into his wife when she said this. He looked deep into her hungry eyes, he loved her so much. Despite her wanting to eat him, she felt the same about Joe, she loved him, she wanted him in a way that no other woman could want their spouse.

*************************************************************************************

"What are you going to do with me then?" Joe asked with a smile. "I want you to..." Clair paused, and looked down at her breasts and vagina, and back up at Joe, "explore a little". Clair smiled, and Joe smiled back. "Where should my journey start milady?" Joe said in his best renaissance knight impersonation". "Start in the mountains, make your way through the forests and enter the cave at the bottom" she said, trying her best to use a noblewoman accent, but she smiled and giggled. Joe laughed too, he loved her cute giggle, he loved her smile.

Clair placed Joe upright in the palm of her hand and started to make her way back to the bedroom. Once she reached the bed, she sat Joe down on the nightstand. "Care for a strip show" Clair said in a sensual voice, winking at him. Joe was so excited, he forgot how to speak. After a few seconds pause, he replied with an overeager "Yes!". "Excited little one aren't you" Clair said jokingly as she started to pull of her dress. Joe eyed her from toe to head, enjoying the site of her beauty. Clair turned around and started to slowly sway her hips; her butt was perfectly framed by the thong she was wearing.

She reached to removed her bra and tossed it to the side as she turned around to look at her husband, who was gawking at her sexual display. Clair removed her pants and tossed them to the side alongside the discarded bra and started to slowly walk with at gait that left Joe breathless. She sexily strode over, swaying her hips in a way that made her husband encapsulated in her beauty, and she knew she had all the power over him. She stopped just in front of him and turned around to give him yet another clear view of her gorgeous butt. She swayed side to side, pushing her butt out a bit to enhance her husbands view. She turned her head "do you like what you see?" she asked. Joe just shook his head up and down slowly as to not remove his site of her beautiful curves.

Clair slowly lowered her hips until her butt was near the floor, and then turned around to look at Joe who was now looking over the edge of the night stand to maintain his view of her. She quickly turned around and was at eye to eye level with Joe. "Want to start your adventure?" she said as she held out her hand to the level of the night stand. Joe, almost mesmerized, walked onto her hand without saying a word.

Clair carefully brought Joseph to the bed and she laid down. When she was situated, she placed Joe on her upper chest. "are you ready to start your quest small traveler?" Clair said as she propped her head up to maintain site of Joe. "Anything for you milady," he said with a bow. Clair giggled, which made Joe fall down with the movement of her chest. "Oh, I'm sorry, are you alright?" Clair asked sensitively. Joseph was laughing at the situation, "I'm good babe, I – I" Joe cleared his throat, "I mean, tis nothing, but a flesh wound," he said. They both smiled at each other.

Joe turned around and started to make his way down his wife's chest, until he made it to her breasts. Clair was well built, but at his size, her breast looked even more massive. Joe squeezed himself between Clair's boobs. He pushed his way through and then started to climb on top. As he traversed Clair's right breast, she started to breath heavier.

Clair enjoyed the feeling of her husband climbing her breasts. It was almost like a gentle-sensual massage. She felt him reach her nipple, and he started to lick and hug it. She was now starting to breath even heavier, even started to moan a little. Joe spent the next few minutes licking her breasts, taking time to hug them and get wedged between them. They were so soft and warm to be between. He could hear Clair's heart rate start to speed up as she got more aroused, which in turn got him aroused.

After he spent some time giving attention to his wife's breasts, he started to make his way down to her vagina. Clair looked up and smiled, "I'm looking forward to this part," she said. "This will be the most extreme version of eating you out I've ever done," Joe said. Clair had a sensual smile, "and then I'll get to eat you", she said as she pointed at him sexily.

*************************************************************************************

Joseph was so turned on at this point. He started to make his way down her body. As he passed her stomach, there was a rumble, her stomach growled. "That's your new home calling" Clair said in jest, "you need to be on you're a game in my vagina, or you'll be going in my stomach sooner rather than later".

*************************************************************************************

Joe made his way down to her vagina, luckily, she had shaved a little, so it wasn't terribly hard navigating through her hair. Once he made it to her vagina, he didn't hesitate. He stuck one arm in, then the other, and opened up the soft flesh so he could get the rest of his body in.

Clair took at deep pleasurable breath as Joe entered. She could feel him entering her, moving around in her vagina. She started to moan with pleasure as Joe moved around the wet walls within her, pressing in all the right places.

Joe was surrounded by pink ,wet flesh. He had to keep pressing the walls outward to make room for him to navigate even deeper in the tight fleshy area. He could feel his wife's moans vibrate throughout her body. "Keep going," ,"Deeper, deeper", she said in-between breaths of pleasure. Joe continued to push through her soft inner walls. He was getting covered in vaginal juices as she got even more aroused.

Clair was starting to move her hips, she could not hold still with how good she felt. "Oh yes, keep going," she said. Joe could feel her hips moving, which made him move even more. Her arousal got him aroused. He started to lick the inner walls of her vagina, push his hands even deeper in the fleshy abyss.

Clair, with a couple last moans, came to a crescendo. Joe was covered in vaginal juices now, and he could feel Clair's moans of pleasure reach a peaking point as she orgasmed.

Clair sat still for a couple seconds as she caught her breath. Joseph started to make his way out of her vagina and was greeted with fresh air. Clair started to sit up as Joe exited her. She smiled at him, and Joe smiled back. "Now it is time to go to the dragons lair" Clair said. "Clair's lair", Joe said snickering, and Clair giggled.

*************************************************************************************

"How do you want me to go in?" Joe asked. "I have a plan," Clair said back. "You know how I like peanut butter?" Clair asked. "Well how could I ever forget, we go through so much every month" Joe said back with a smirk. Clair jokingly glared at him. "Well, I like peanut butter, and I don't want you running away if you are to change your mind," Clair said, "I wouldn't change my mind," Joe interjected. "Well, I just got to make sure that you don't run off anywhere but in here," Clair pointed at her stomach.

Clair reached down and picked up Joe. "Whoa!" Joe yelled as she swooped in, "What? I'm getting hungry, and you are just looking delicious," she said as she licked her lips sensually.

Clair swiftly walked to the kitchen, set Joe down on the counter, and pulled out a wooden spoon from one of the drawers, and then went to the pantry to grab the peanut butter. "So what are you going to do?" Joe asked Clair, "You'll see soon enough". Clair got a knife out of a separate drawer, uncapped the jar of peanut butter and the started to take the paste out and spread it on the wooden spoon as Joe watched inquisitively. Clair, without saying anything, pick up Joe again and stuck him to the spoon. "Look, no escape now," Clair said. Joe tried to pull away, but couldn't. "You could say that I'm in a sticky situation," Joe said laughing. Clair chuckled a bit, but then immediate brought the spoon close to her mouth.

"I am so hungry for you right now, are you ready to start your final trip?" Clair said. "I'm honestly kind of nervous," Joe said back. "Well it is too late for that, because this time, your not coming out, you are going all the ways down".

Clair licked the spoon, her tongue cut through some peanut butter, but missed Joe. Her tongue retreated to her mouth with a pile of peanut butter on it. "Mmmmmh," Clair enjoyed the peanut butter, and then swallowed. She licked again, missing Joe another time, brought the peanut butter back into her mouth, and swallowed again. "I think it's time Joe. Enjoy the ride," Clair said with a smile. "I love you babe," Joseph said with a smile looking at his wife's beautiful face, and eying her lips that he would soon pass through. "I love you too," Clair said sincerely.

The next moment, Clair inverted the spoon and hovered it over her mouth. She stuck her tongue, which curved down almost to the bottom of her chin. Wet cracking like sounds emanated from her mouth as her tongue stretched out, exposing her uvula and the back of her throat. Hot breath rushed against Joseph's face, which smelled of peanut butter now.

Clair placed the spoon onto her tongue, and felt the mass that was her husband surrounded by peanut butter. She pulled the spoon down, which ran across her tongue, tanking all of the contents, including her husband, into her mouth.

Joe was plastered face down on his wife's tongue, which covered him in wet saliva. The last bit of light that shone through the opening of her mouth was shut out as she closed her mouth. Clair gently sucked on her husband, removing the peanut butter that surrounded him. As the peanut butter left his body, she swallowed it. Joe heard the "Gluck, Gluck" sound of her throat as it accepted the sweet butter as food and transported it down into the depths of her stomach. He knew that soon, he would be making his way down there too. Excitement filled him, as well as an amount of fear.

Clair enjoyed the taste of the butter as she removed it from her husband. She hew he was beginning to be freed from the entrapment of the paste, as she began to feel him move around a little. That feeling of power started to rise again. She couldn't believe this was true. It was euphoric, almost addicting. She could feel Joe getting aroused, which in turn aroused her and gave her a greater sense of power. No wonder those three girls were so excited about me having a willing person to swallow. Did they just eat unwilling people. She thought for a second if she could ever do this to someone who didn't want it. With the way she felt now, she almost felt like she could.

Joe could feel Clair's tongue move as it rotated him around in her mouth, folding around him long ways. He was covered in her saliva now, as strands of the sticky liquid stuck to every part of his body. The smell of her mouth was tantalizing, it smelled of her, almost in the most primal way. It wasn't fake perfume, or body wash. It was fully and utterly her. He enjoyed this so much, it felt like the most passionate display of love.

Clair couldn't suppress the urge to swallow Joe much longer, but she wanted to play one more game before sending her husband down. She knew he would love it, and felt that she owed it to him. Clair reached into her mouth with two fingers and plucked Joe out.

He was confused, had she lost the nerve. "Had a change of heart?" Joe said. "Nope, I just want to see how good your upper body strength is. You will get to stay out of my stomach as long as you can hold onto my tongue," Clair said as she brought him close to her eyes. "Well I'm pretty strong, so, hope you're not too hungry," Joe said amusingly. Clair giggled, and then gave the parting words, "we will see about that", with a sexy wink.

Clair lifted her head up and laid her tongue out. She softly place her husband on it. Joe held onto the taste buds on her tongue, which at his size seemed as formidable rock climbing holds. Clair started to slowly lift her tongue up, and Joe felt the gravity shift downward. Holding on was going to be harder than he thought, as her tongue was wet and slippery enough that his fingers had trouble holding on.

Joe looked down to the waiting abyss behind him. His wife's uvula dangled over the opening that was her throat waiting to receive him. The slope he clung to became ever steeper, but his grasp still held tight. Despite wanting to be swallowed, his competitive side kicked in and he wanted show off, almost to impress his wife who was about to swallow him whole.

"Wow, impressive" Clair thought to herself in surprise as to how long Joseph was holding on. She was also getting hungry, "well this is enough, time to get swallowed," she thought as she lifted her tongue almost straight up in the air. Joe's hold, though impressive, was not enough to hold him there. His hand slipped.

Because her tongue was sticky on the surface area of his body, he didn't slide immediately into the waiting throat. He glided smoothly across the tongue, trying to grab hold of another taste bud, but nothing took. He couldn't stop his decent as he slipped across, deeper into his wife's mouth. His feet, and then legs moved across the bend that separated the main chamber of her mouth, and the entrance into her throat.

As spit slipped into the back of Clair's throat, she swallowed the spit down. Joe saw as the throat opened accepting the spit and started pulling it down. He slipped far enough down that his foot got caught by her muscly valve at the top of her esophagus. The valve closed around his foot, and started to pull his body quickly down with it with a loud "Gluck".

Clair felt Joseph enter the top of her throat, but hadn't fully entered. She swallowed again to get the rest of him into her esophagus. "There's no turning back now babe" she thought to herself as she gave one more hard swallow.

That was it, the muscly valve opened wide once more, and his wife's tongue moved back, pushing his full body into the open pocket in her throat. As quickly as he fell in, the valve closed tightly around his body. The muscles in his wife's throat started their work moving him down her esophagus. How many times has he saw food travel this same path from the outside, and wished he was in there. It was now happening for real. The warm embrace of Clair's esophagus tightly hugged him, as it pulled downward.

The smell of her stomach started to reach him. It wasn't good smelling, but it wasn't horrid. Like her breath, it was fully her. He felt his legs dangle for a second as they entered his wife's stomach, and soon after, his full body was in the small enclosure. He was surrounded by his wife, by the love of his life, by Clair. He felt complete, loved, and in a way, enjoyed.

Clair felt as Joe entered her throat and travelled down, all the ways down. The sense of empowerment was even stronger now, as if fully engulfing him provided all the power he would offer her. She felt as if she was stronger, but also even more connected to her husband than she ever had before. Almost connected in a way that no other husband and wife had ever felt. She felt more love in this action than even the day that they both said "I do". They were now truly together forever, two who have not only figuratively, but literally became one.

*************************************************************************************

Clair laid down, still feeling euphoric from the experience. She wondered how Joe felt. Joe laid against the wall of Clair's stomach, because no air was in there, he started to feel light headed, but not in pain, almost like he was in a dream. Joe rubbed the walls of Clair's stomach, a kind of signal that he was ok. Clair didn't know that this is what he was doing, but had a reassurance that her husband was ok, happy, and enjoyed the experience. Clair started to dose off to sleep, as did Joe.

The next morning, Clair went back to work at the coffee shop. She went about her day thinking about the events of last night. He thought of the three women he met the previous day. They said to go to a bar called the Twisted Cat. Where was this?

She did a quick Google search of the bar, but nothing came up. How was she going to find a bar that doesn't seem to exist?

About halfway through her day, a group of ladies walked in. They were the same ladies from the previous day.

As they walked into the store, they made eye contact with Clair. Jada raised her eyebrows in a way indicating that she wanted to know if Clair had used the vile of potion they gave her last night. Clair couldn't keep from smiling and blushing. All three girls giggled and ran over to the counter.

"So, how was he?" Jada asked smiling. Clair could feel herself turning red, almost embarrassed. "Come on, spill the beans!" Jada said louder than she was meaning to, as she looked around to make sure no one was looking. "Jada, give her a second to breath girl," Monaca said giggling. "Come on over to the table, and we'll talk," Kiara said with a big smile. "Ok, ok, just let me get a few drinks together so it looks like I am doing it for work. Go ahead and take seat over there, I'll be right over," Clair said. The three girls all giggled, and walked to the open table Clair pointed out.

After getting the coffee drinks together, Clair made her way to the table, where the three women were now sitting eagerly awaiting her arrival. "Ok, now can you tell us?" Jada said. "How was he?" Monica asked. "He...was...AMAZING," Clair said. Kiara looked at her with a huge smile, "Girl, willings are great. it's sad that you started with a willing though, now every other guy you eat is going to be a letdown," she said.

"I don't know if I could eat an unwilling person," Clair said earnestly. "Don't knock it until you try it. You feel more power from a willing, they give you more strength. An unwilling on the other hand, they are much more exciting," Jada said. "More excited?" Clair inquired. "Yes, they move so much in your mouth, and throat as they go down. Mmmmmh," Monica made a face of enjoyment, almost as if she was reliving an experience of an unwilling she swallowed before. "Also, the way they move in your stomach makes the experience last even longer," Kiara said.

"I do remember liking when my husband moved, but it just seems immoral," Clair interjected. All three girls looked at each other, and then back at Clair. "We all felt the same way before, you just have to try it sometime," Jada said. "how about this weekend?" Jada continued. "This weekend?" Clair inquired. "You seem like a good fit for our coven," Jada answered, "we have a meeting this weekend, at the Twisted Cat, the bar we told you about. I think you should come. We will have some willings...and some unwillings," Jada finished. "Wait, you eat more than one in one sitting?" Clair said awestruck. "Sometimes. We usually have to catch quite a few though before we do it, and it just so happens that we have enough for a get together this weekend," Jada said.

Clair paused to think. 'Should I go, do I want to eat an unwilling person? What if I chicken out, or if I don't like it?' She thought to herself. 'What if I do like it?'. "You don't have to decide now, but just think about it," Jada said seeing that Clair was stuck in thought.

"How will I find the Twisted Cat, I can't find it anywhere on Google?" Clair asked. "It's not somewhere you look up, it's somewhere you just find," Monica tried to explain. Monica could tell from Clair's face that she didn't exactly know what she meant. "Take this," Monica said as she pulled out an green stone. It was diamond shaped, but with soft edges, and was about the size of a quarter. "What is this?" Clair asked inquisitively. "It's a calling card of sorts. We call it a Salve Stone, it tells us that someone is trying to reach us, and it gives us directions to their location. Completely untraceable, and only someone who has partook in a person can power it," Kiara explained. "Use this and we will come find you and bring you to the meeting. We will be meeting on Saturday night, use it by 8:00 at night," Kiara continued.

"How do I use it?" Asked Clair. "Rub your thumb on it and say 'Obvenio', then we will receive the call. Don't do it now though, you won't have enough power to make it work more than once," Kiara said. Clair looked at the three girls, and thought. "I'll think about it. Worst case, I'll give you a call to return the...uh..." Kiara interjected "Salve Stone" with a giggle. "Just remember to rub it and say Obvenio, alright" Monica reminded Clair, and Clair replied, "got it, Obveinio" she replied.

The three girls said goodbye and parted ways. Clair finished her day at her job thinking about their conversation. Was she going to do it, could she do it? If it was anything as good as last night, she knew she had to. Clair smiled as a thought of Joe slipping down her throat crossed her mind. She knew at that moment, she had to do it again.

End Notes:

Chapter two "The Coven", coming soon.

The Coven by high5s4ever
Author's Notes:

After eating her husband, who was a "willing", Clair starts to experience vivid dreams with him.

Clair must make a decision to meet the coven or not. Will she be able to eat an unwilling person.

**************************************************************************

WARNING: CONTAINS VORE

Disclaimer:

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

All vore portions start and end with asterisks

***************************************************************************

His hand lightly brushed up her body. Slowly he moved it from her lower hip, gently caressing each part of her body until his hand reached her chest. Clair breathed deep with the sense of pleasure as her husband lightly cupped her left breast. His index and middle finger flanked her nipple, which was getting hard with the increasing euphoria. She could feel Joe's penis getting hard as it stiffened against her bare bottom as he spooned her in bed. His body was her coffin, and he provided a sensual protective body heat that comforted and aroused her.

Joe lowered his other hand down towards her vagina. He rubbed gently down her belly, and then down to the lips of her pussy. He gently inserted his index finger into her, as the other hand continued lightly massaging her bare breast and lightly playing with her nipple. Clair drew a sensual breath that broke in short pauses of pleasure as her husband entered her. Joe continued fingering her while he rubbed his erect penis against her rear.

Joe leaned in close to the side of Clair's face and softly nibbled on her earlobe. This drove her crazy, her arousal grew as the pace of Joe's finger increased in her vagina, sensually touching her now wet vagina. Joe whispered something in her ear, but she couldn't make it out. "What?" Clair asked after drawing another pleasure filled breath.

"I forgive you, we are together. Forever"

Clair woke up in her bed. Her body felt as if she had just had sex, with her husband. That would be impossible though, Clair reflected on her actions the other night. She had just swallowed her husband whole. He went down willing, but it was crazy to think that it happened. "He felt so real, like he was here with me" she thought to herself. She thought to herself of the implications of consuming her husband, was she truly with her at all times now?

Clair reflected on what the 3 ladies she met at the coffee shop the day before had told her. How swallowing a willing person was the best feeling. Maybe this is what they meant. Maybe Joe is with her, and will visit her every night. If that were the case, she felt better about the situation.

Thoughts of the Twisted Cat, the bar the ladies told her about, and if she would join them this Saturday to possibly eat unwilling people. The thought tore at her moral code, but also made her feel aroused. If she could eat her husband, she could surely eat someone she never knew.

Clair continued with her day, with thoughts of Joe, the three women, and the Twisted Cat swimming through her head. She could hardly focus on work, and the day seemed to fly by. At times, she felt as though Joe was behind her, with his arms wrapped around her stomach, comforting her. She felt an immense amount of security and love.

As the day was coming to a close, Clair pulled the Salve Stone, the stone one of the women named Monica, gave her at the coffee shop. It supposedly could call them at anytime just by rubbing it and saying "Obvenio". She looked at the stone, she remembered that she needed to call them by 8:00 Saturday Night, which would be tomorrow night. She placed the stone back in her pocket and continued to wrap things up at the coffee shop for the day.

She could barely eat that night. Nothing would be as satisfying as when she ate her husband. It was as if she needed to eat people now, that was the only "food" she craved. She took a couple bites of the salad she made herself, tossed the rest in the refrigerator and headed up to her room to go to bed.

As she laid in bed waiting to fall asleep, she hoped for Joe to visit her again. Was it in her dreams, in a different realm, in the real world? She didn't know how Joe visited her last night, but she hoped that he would return. She felt his presence, she remembered the feeling of becoming one as he was digested in her stomach. It was the ultimate display of affection. The thought warmed her as she dosed off to sleep.

She sat up in her bed, Joe was naked sitting on the edge. He looked back at her with a comforting smile. "You look as beautiful as ever babe" Joe said in a sweet voice. "Joe, is this really you? Am I dreaming?" Clair inquired with excitement. "You could say it is a dream, or an inner reflection of reality. We are one now, truly together forever," Joe said calmly with a smile.

"Are you mad?" Clair asked nervously. "Of course not, you gave me what I wanted, which was to be with you, to be in you," he replied. "But, I want you for real, I want you with me so we can touch in real life," Clair retorted. "We can be together again, but you'll have to become stronger," Joe said as he started making his way to the empty side of the bed he usually slept. "What do you mean stronger?" Clair asked. "You need to follow those ladies, go to the Twisted Cat. They seem to know more about this, and may be able to help" Joe explained.

"How do you know about them?" Clair asked surprised. "As I said, we are one, you have my thoughts, and I have yours. Since you consumed me out of love, and I gave myself to you in love, we are connected now. This is a closer marriage than anyone could ever experience". Joe flashed her a comforting smile and Clair returned one back.

"I love you," Clair said in a soft voice, "I know. I love you too," Joe replied. Joe turned over on top of his wife. He looked her in the eyes and started to lower his head down to her breasts. He lightly kissed her nipple. He placed his face in between her boobs and started kissing them as he rubbed her right breast with his right hand. With his left, he started to finger her like the night before.

He licked and kissed her boobs, starting with the left, then the right, and back to the left. He lifted up his head, and they stated to kiss. Their tongues danced with each other sensually, her hot breath washed across Joes face as the started breathing heavier. Joe kept fingering her as they French kissed in their bed.

Joe retracted and started to kiss down her body. Starting with her chest, across her boobs, down her stomach, and the her vagina. Joe stuck two fingers in her vagina to move the lips wider. He then started to eat her out. It felt amazing to Clair, who was now moaning in extasy. Joe licked the lips of her vagina, and started to stick his tongue in further.

As Joe pushed his head further into Clair's vagina, it was almost as if he started to shrink down. He got further and further in her, until his whole body was in. His body, now small, wriggled inside her as he pushed the inner pink flesh of her vagina around and licked the inner walls.

Clair drew a deep breath, and with a last exciting moan, she orgasmed. The sensation was so strong that she woke up in bed. She was breathing heavy in her dark room. She turned to look at her alarm which now read 5:30AM.

Clair sighed, "wish that didn't end," and giggled a little. She laid back down in bed, trying to fall back asleep. Due to the excitement she just had, falling back asleep didn't seem possible.

Clair lade in bed until late in the morning, reflecting on the events of last night. Joe was with her, he would continue to visit her every night. She was actually able to talk to him. She smiled about this thought, and remembered what Joe had told her. "He said to go with them to them," she kept thinking to herself. Clair kept pulling out the Salve Stone and looking at it, and then putting it away, just to pull it back out again later.

As the late afternoon approached, and became evening, she became aware that she needed to make a decision. "I'm going to do. I have to. I need to. It's what Joe wants" she kept saying to herself. Whenever she came close to a conclusion though, she would talk herself out of it, "you would be a horrible person, you can't do this". She remembered Joe saying that she needed to become stronger though, to actually bring him back, not just see him in dreams.

Finally, around 7:00 that evening, she made her decision. She pulled out the Salve Stone, rubbed it with her thumb and said aloud, "Obvenio". She had never done this before, so she didn't know what to expect. All of a sudden, an explosion of light flashed behind her with a loud "POP". She jumped because of the sudden unexpected noise and turned around quickly.

Jada, one of the three girls from the other day, was standing behind her. "WHAT THE! Where did you come from!" Clair exclaimed in surprise. "I apparated, I'm a witch, that's what we do," Jada said a matter of fact like. "You're a witch?" Clair asked still sounding surprised. "Yes, I guess I thought you would have assumed that, you know with all the stuff that we talked about," Jada explained. "I guess I figured you were something like that, but I just didn't think witches...existed," Clair said trying to understand this new found knowledge.

Clair did feel silly, it was kind of obvious. They even stated during their last meeting that they would be meeting as a coven at the Twisted Cat. Maybe that is what Joe meant when he said they could help.

"Well, you ready to go get your eat on?" Jada asked with a smile. "I am nervous, but yeah, I'm ready to go. Is there anything I need to bring?" Clair asked. She didn't know what was customary to bring to a meeting with a witches coven. "You'll need a broom stick, a goat to sacrifice, and blood of a first born," Jada said as if reading off a list. Clair stared at her wide eyed. "I'm just kidding! This isn't the medieval ages. Just wear something nice, you know, show some skin girl," Jada said with a smile. Clair was extremely relieved, she was worried she had gotten herself deep into something she shouldn't have. Then again, they were about to swallow people alive.

Clair ran to her room and shouted behind her, "just give me a second to change". She exchanged her skinny jeans with a short cut skirt, and her cardigan with a crop top that showed a healthy amount of cleavage. Her husband Joe would have loved this outfit. Maybe in a way, he can still see it.

When Clair returned to the living room, where Jada was looking at pictures on the end tables, Jada looked up and complemented her with a "Damn, you look good girl. I think you're ready for the night!". Clair smiled and said, "thank you" as her cheeks started to turn red.

"Your husband was cute, he looks like he could have put up a real fight when you swallowed him," Jada said as she started looking at the picture on the end table again. The picture was of a day when they were still in college, they were standing in front of the movie theater where they had their first date at. She felt fond of the night, and was surprised to remember it even more vividly now.

"What's the matter?" Jada asked. "That picture, me and Joe went on a date that night. It wasn't anything super special, just a random date and we wanted to take a picture together in front of the theater since it was the where we went for our first date," Clair started to explain. "That's cute," Jada said still with a concerned look on her face. "Well, I just remember it even more vivid now. Like I see the day from a new perspective," Clair continued. "You're experiencing his thoughts. If you eat someone willingly, they will give you...part of them self," Jada said. "Seems like your husband was sentimental, he may have just passed all of his good memories to you."

Clair thought about it more, "Is it normal to have dream sex with your husband you ate every night?" she thought to herself. "You ready to get going?" Jada interrupted Clair mid thought. "Yeah, lets do this. I can drive," Clair said. "Honey, we don't need a car, you have me. Just take my hand," Jada said as she reached out her open hand towards Clair. Clair grasped Jada's hand, and Jada turned to her, "you are going to feel a bit weird, kind of like your legs stop working. Just know that you are fine, ok? Just whatever you do, don't let go," Jada assured Clair. Clair silently nodded.

The next moment, Clair felt like her legs gave out. A bright light consumed them both, so bight that Clair couldn't even see Jada anymore, but she held even tighter to what she assumed was Jada's hand. With a loud "POP" Clair felt the ground connect with her feet, but she wasn't ready, so she just fell forward. Because she had Jada's hand in a death grip, she pulled Jada down with her.

Clair was staring at the floor of an unknown room. She looked up and saw a large group of girls staring at her. Some of the girls started to laugh and snicker. "Who the hell did you just drag in here?" Said one of the girls. She was tall, almost 6 feet tall, and slender. She had long blond hair that reached the middle of her back and intensely blue eyes. Her face was long, but retained an effeminate look that was beautiful, yet serious at the same time.

"Oh, Clair, you came!" exclaimed Monica and Kiara at the same time as they rushed over to where Clair and Jada were still trying to regain themselves from the fall. "So this is the new girl you told us all about," the tall woman said with a smirk. "Oh shut up Jessica," said Jada as she got up and started helping Clair up. "I remember the first time we brought you here, you threw up from the travel," Jada jested at Jessica. Jessica couldn't think of a good rebuttal, so she huffed and turned around to hang with the other girls in the back again.

"Don't worry about her, she can be a bitch sometimes, but she is harmless. Well that is if you're not a shrunken man," Jada laughed. Clair would have laughed too, but she was so entranced about the new surroundings that she couldn't even speak. The whole room was painted red. On each of the walls was a symbol painted in black, which was the same symbol tattooed on Jada's back, an eye with a flame in the pupil. Clair looked around at the other girls and noticed that they all had the same tattoo on their backs as well. She didn't notice this on Monica and Kiara the last couple of times she had seen them.

In the center of the room was a table that had all kinds of bowls filled with what looked like sweet liquids in them. Some looked like chocolate, some peanut butter, one even looked like a cheesecake with cookies in it. The whole room smelled delicious. Surrounding the table were beds, all having curtains that could be draw, likely for privacy if needed.

On the walls surrounding the eye symbols were racks that seemed to hold wands, brooms, cauldrons and other contraptions that must be used for witchcraft. In the back was a large set of black double doors centered on the wall, with the eye symbol directly above. One of the doors was open, and the contents of the room could barely be seen. What Clair could make out was different candies, chocolates, dried fruits, and other snacks.

The pinnacle item in the room though was seen in the middle of the long table. It was a large jar, bigger than Clair had ever seen. The jar was filled with small moving creatures. The girls that weren't checking Clair out, were looking into the jar seemingly taunting it relentlessly. They would stick there tongues out and drag it across the jar as if tasting it. Other girls would open their mouth wide in front of it and point at the helpless people inside the jar and then in their mouth. This must have been the jar of unwillings.

Jada, flanked by Monica and Kiara, pulled Clair eagerly to the waiting group of girls to introduce her. "Girls, this is Clair, she will be joining us tonight. She has already had a tiny" Jada was saying when Monica interrupted "A WILLING!". The whole group looked at her, even the girls taunting the jar stopped to look. Murmurs started to spread across the room. Jada shot a stern look at Monica, who in term mouthed the words "Sorry".

"Alright, alright, yes she ate a willing. I know we don't get them often, and many of you have never had the chance to experience it, but maybe if you are nice to her, she can tell you the experience," Jada continued with her speech. After she said that, all the girls rushed forward trying to say their names and greet her "I'm Choe", "My names Alice", "Hey Clair, I'm Lindsey". Clair couldn't hear or understand much as they gatling gunned their names at her. The girl named Jessica stayed back though, she just scowled at her, probably for all the good attention she got.

Jada grabbed hold of Clair's hand and pulled her through the crowed of girls, who were still shouting out their names as if she were famous, to the back side of the room. Kiara and Monica started to hold the girls back and calm them down as Jada and Clair reach the back of the table. "Since I am the leader, I sit at the head of the table and call the meeting to order. Since you are my guest, you will sit next to me," Jada explained.

"Where do you get the, you know," Clair started saying as she pointed at the big jar in the center of the table. "The tinys?" Jada finished Clair's questions. "We are a coven that hunts, well you could say, not the greatest of people" Jada explained. "What do you mean by that?" Clair asked. "I mean, they are folks who did bad things, and got away with it, and they deserve to be punished," Jada further clarified.

"When you say 'we are a coven', do you mean there are other covens?" Clair inquired. Her interest in this society kept getting deeper. "Well yes, we don't communicate that much though," Jada said. Clair asked "Why is that?" and Jada thought of an answer for a second. "We don't agree with some things, like eating innocent unwillings" Jada started. "We only eat willings, which as you may have found out, aren't easy to come by, and people who did bad things," Jada continued. "So you shouldn't feel bad for them when you eat them, they all deserve what's coming to them".

Jada shot Clair a smile, and then turned to the large group of girls in the front of the room, "Girls, girls, girls!" Jada yelled. "The coven is now in order!" Jada slapped the table three times loudly. All the girls got quiet and quickly made their way to their seats. "Thank you for all of your hard work to make this feast possible tonight. We haven't had a feast in a while, it has been a dry spell, especially with the events of some of our coven going missing. It is for that reason, we need to make sure we are looking for more girls to add to our ranks to remain a strong, healthy coven. This is why I bring Clair with me today, as I staid before, she has already partook in eating a tiny, and because of this, I trust her. I urge you to welcome her as well, so she will hopefully make the ultimate decision to stay with us."

Jada had all the girls attention encapsulated, no one made a noise or moved. This was, except for Jessica, who raised her hand defiantly before Jada could finish her speech. "Yes Jessica," Jada said with a frustrated undertone to her voice. "Why is it that we have not been able to eat, and we labored for this food, but this new girl, who mind you had a willing, gets to eat the fruits of our labor?" Jessica protested. Some of the girls shook their head in agreement, but most of them just looked in awe of her protesting against their coven leader.

"As I just said, Jessica, we need to keep our coven healthy, which means we need new members. You will show respect and hospitality to our new guest, or you will be removed from tonight's outing and go hungry," Jada said with an audible amount of sass to her voice. Jessica rolled her eyes and threw her hands up in the air. Jessica looked around the room for supporters, but all looked away from her and back to Jada.

*************************************************************************************

"Now that we have addressed that interruption, we can move to the good part. Let's BEGIN THE FEAST!" Jada exclaimed. Jada pulled out a wand, flicked it and shouted "cibum ministrare". Plates and treats flew from the room behind the double black doors and landed on the table in front of girls that eagerly awaited. The tinys in the jar watched with the same amazement Clair did, except theirs were filled with fear, not hunger. As soon as the plates were served, tinys were levitated from the jar and placed on each of the plates. They squirmed in midair, but could not break the curse that sent them there.

Upon the moment the tinys hit a girls plate, they picked them up to do with them as they pleased. Some girls ran to a bed with their tiny and started playing with them, slowly lowering them to their mouth and back out to make them squirm and shout more. Some girls just picked them up right away and shoved them in their mouth, ignoring the tinys protests, and swallowed them down.

One girl took out a wand and said "levitate" and the squirming tiny weightlessly started rising in the air. The girl kept her eyes on the tiny as he rose to eye level. He started making a swimming motion to move away, but stayed still in the air. The girl started to suck in air vigorously, which pulled the tiny toward her direction. "No, no, no. You can't eat me, no!" The tiny man yelled as he tried to swim even faster, with no avail. "You should just swim in my mouth at this point," the girl said to the man before opening her mouth wide.

The man could do nothing to stop his transport into the woman's mouth. His swimming legs entered her mouth and she closed her lips around him. The man tried to pull himself out, but she started to suck his body in. All his legs were in, now his abdomen, then his chest. All that remained out was his head and arms which he used to try and push himself out. With a last suck, the only remaining part of his body sticking out was one of his struggling arms, which was soon in her mouth too.

The woman sat enjoying her tiny, who was fighting in her mouth, which could be seen as small lumps that appeared and disappeared on the woman's cheeks as the man tried to push his way out. She lifted her head, and the next moment, she swallowed. A lump travelled down her throat, and disappeared. She let out a satisfying burp, and looked up at the jar that was still filled with more tinys to be eaten.

Jada picked up her tiny who still couldn't do anything but squirm because of the curse she put on him. "You need to scare them a bit so they squirm more, that's what gives you more power. You need to swallow their emotion, either fear or love. Love is much more powerful, that's why willings are so great, but this guy won't love me, so I'll make him fear me," Jada said with an intense stare at the tiny who continued to struggle.

That's why Clair felt so much power from Joe, it was because he loved her so much. She didn't know how she was going to make one of these tinys fear her more than they already did. The tiny on her plate stared fearfully at her. He started to plea with her, "I'll give you anything, anything at all. Just don't eat me. I haven't done anything to you!" he exclaimed. Jada smirked, "he robbed a woman with a heart condition, left her there to die for pocket change". "I needed the money, I didn't mean to kill her, I...I..." Jada interrupted the tiny, "all you need to do is be delicious".

Clair looked at Jada who was now wrapping a rope like candy around her tiny. She placed the untied end of the rope in her mouth and set the tiny on the table. "Run!" she yelled. The tiny started trying to run, but the force Jada had on the rope wouldn't let him run. She started pulling the rope into her mouth inch by inch. The man pulled even harder, still with no movement forward. Another inch back.

Clair watched as the tiny man was slowly pulled inch by inch back toward Jada's mouth. The man finally gave up and just sat on the table. He had accepted his fate. Jada let the rope out of her mouth. "Are you done trying? Well then, go ahead and go," Jada said to the tiny. "Really!" exclaimed the tiny. "No!" Jada yelled laughing as she picked up the rope and danged him above her open mouth. "No! No! No! No!" The tiny started yelling. "Hope is what really gets them going," Jada said with a smile. She slowly lowered him into her mouth feet first. He was completely engulfed with just the remaining fruit rope sticking out. Jada bit the remaining rope off, and then swallowed hard. "Bye bye buddy," Jada said.

Clair was really hungry, but she felt terrible. "If you don't eat him, one of us will," Jada said looking at Clair. "You might as well send him for the trip of his life." Clair reached down to pick up the immobile man who was now yelling at her "You're a BITCH! You know that, a BITCH!".

Clair saw a shadow come up from behind, "if you wont eat him, I will," Jessica said, as she picked up the tiny and dangled him over her mouth. "You see how tall I am? You're going to have a long ride down to my stomach," She said with a grin. "No!" Clair yelled. Everyone was quiet now, even the tinys. "So you want him?" Jessica said. "um" Clair paused. Jada looked at her wide eyed and slowly nodded her head. "Yes," Clair finished.

"Well then, I'll feed him to you," Jessica said. "How about we make him tastey though, what would you like?" Jessica asked with a smirk. Clair loved cheesecake, so she said "I'll have cheese cake". "New York or Cookies and Crème?" Jessica asked. "Cookies and Crème" Clair answered. Jessica walked down to one of the bowls as everyone watched. She dipped the tiny in it and came back. The tiny was now coughing after being dunked in the sweet sauce.

"Open wide," Jessica sang. "You excited about becoming food Mr. Tiny?" Jessica taunted. The tiny tried to yell in between coughs. Jessica giggled. Clair opened her mouth wide and rolled her tongue out. Some of the cheese cake sauce landed in her mouth, it tasted so good. Clair was ready, she knew she could do it, she was so hungry and she could start feeling the energy from the tinys fear.

The tiny struggled more and more as he approached Clair's open mouth. She felt more energy as he got closer to her. Her morals had left, she had a primal hunger now. The tiny was just inches above her mouth, saliva was now being produced to prepare for her meals entrance into her gullet.

The tiny kicked to get away, his feet were about to touch the waiting maw, when all of a sudden, the gravity shifted, he was flying in the air. The mouth was flying away, a sigh of relief, but it only lasted a quick moment when one mouth was replaced with a different one.

Jessica tossed the tiny in the air, and opened her mouth for his arrival. He landed onto her soft waiting tongue which quickly wrapped around him and doused him with saliva. Her breath was minty and warm. Hot air filled the prison he was in which was the giant woman's mouth. He was tossed back and forth, side to side. The giantess enjoyed his taste making pleasurable moaning sounds that echoed in the dark chamber.

Jessica stopped and opened her mouth and removed the tiny to get a look at him. "How about this, I place you on my tongue and I'll leave my mouth open for you to escape," Jessica said. "If you escape, you can be free, but if you don't, well you know what happens" Jessica said seductively as she patted her stomach. "Um...ok...uh, deal!" The tiny man said with a glimpse of hope.

Jessica said, "alrighty them, you must think you are a fast one". Jessica smiled and sang, "Good luck," tauntingly. She opened her mouth and placed the tiny on the back of her tongue. As soon as she let go, he sprinted for it, but in the first step, he slipped and fell face first into her soft wet tongue. Jessica felt him fall and started to laugh.

The tiny got up again and took a few steps to get out. He saw the light, just a couple more steps. One more and he's out. He jumped for freedom, fresh air, the outside world. SLAM. He was stopped abruptly by Jessica's tongue which she lifted up at the last second. Like a tidal wave of flesh, Jessica's tongue rolled up and over as it pulled him mercilessly back into her waiting maw. "No, I was so close!" the tiny yelled.

The tiny fell back on the giantess' tongue, and was then pushed to the back of her mouth. His head was facing down her throat now. He tried to stop his decent, but where he was going to place his hand to stop his momentum opened up exposing her open throat. He fell into the void which quickly closed around him and pulled his body downward to never be seen again.

Jessica traced the tiny's travel down her throat with her finger and finished with a satisfying, "ahhh". Jada stared disapprovingly at Jessica. "That was Clair's!" Jada yelled. "She didn't seem like she wanted it, she did provide some great fear in him though. It was delectable. I can still feel him now, trying to make his way out. Good choice on the cookies and crème cheesecake Clair," Jessica said smiling.

Clair was almost happy she didn't have to do it, but the happiness was only momentary when Monica came over with another tiny in her hand. "Here you go girl, have this guy. He is already terrified, and I doused him in whipped cream. There's no way he can prevent himself from going down," Monica said with a wink. She turned and snarled at Jessica, who in return crossed her arms and made a sneering face back.

"Also Clair, this guy is a bad dude, he date raped a girl at a party. We found out and lured him here, it was easy to get this sleaze bag over here. So if you still have that moral code against this, I think you can relax that for him, he deserves to go to prison. And when I say prison, I mean Clair's prison," Monica said with a chuckle. A few other girls laughed at Monica's joke, but they were all closing in on Clair, as if they were watching a performance.

If Clair was going to swallow an unwilling, this would be the time. She was making the world a better place, this was a terrible guy. He took advantage of someone, so it was his turn to get taken advantage of.

"You like luring girls in dark places do you?" Clair asked the tiny that was covered in whipped crème. "it was an accident, I didn't mean to drug her, I was drunk and stupid," the tiny begged. "Well I have a dark place that I think you'll enjoy," Clair said ignoring the mans protests. "Or at least I'll enjoy you going to," Clair said with a grin.

"No, you can't do this, my dad's a lawyer, he'll sue you!" the tiny man continued to yell. As he continued to yell, Clair slowly opened her mouth, saliva that was worked up for the meal Jessica stole was already there awaiting this new prey. Strands of it strung from her tongue to the roof of her mouth, and a pool of it lay in the depression in her tongue that the tiny would soon be sitting in. "I'll give you money, I'll give you anything!" the tiny yelled out. "Anything?" Clair said inquisitively. "Can you put chocolate on yourself?" Clair asked. "Sure, will you not eat me then?" He fervently asked. "Well no, I'm still going to eat you, you'll just be even more delicious, chocolate and whipped cream is irresistible," Clair said as she winked and reopened her mouth.

She placed the tiny in her mouth and closed it immediately. She could feel him thrashing all over her mouth. His protests echoed in her head, they made her even more aroused. She pushed the whipped crème covered tiny to the back of her mouth, and with a loud "GULP" he was set on the start of his decent.

The tiny tried to stop his decent, but his hands kept slipping. His body was held tightly by the muscles of the giant woman's esophagus which pulled him further down with every second. Soon his head exited the bottom of the muscly tube and he entered her stomach. It smelled of acid and was hard to breath. He was now covered in spit, stomach contents and whipped crème. He banged on the walls of his new prison cell.

"Well, he'll be serving a life sentence," Clair said satisfied with her meal. The more he moved, the more aroused and happy she felt. Everyone was smiling, even Jessica seemed a bit impressed. "You are one of us now!" Yelled Jada.

As the man continued to fight in Clair's stomach, she continued to feel the power that come from it. It wasn't as powerful as when she swallowed her husband willingly, but it was very euphoric. She might really like this witch thing after all.

*************************************************************************************

After the events of the night were over, Clair turned to Jada to ask her a question. "Jada?" Clair asked. "What's up girl?" Jada responded. "Is there a way to bring people back?" Clair asked quietly. Jada looked around, as if making sure no one heard her. "It's difficult magic, and requires a lot of power" Jada started to explain. "No one from this coven could do it even," Jada continued.

"Is there a coven that can do it?" Clair asked now sounding a little desperate. Jada looked at her concerned, "This is about your husband, right?" Jada asked. "Yes, I see him in my dreams every night. Even now I can in a way feel his presence, but I want him back. I miss him," Clair explained. "There is a coven that could help, but they are pretty intense. They eat anyone and everyone that gets in their way, sometimes even other witches if they are hindering to their causes enough," Jada said with a concerned look on her face. "They are strong, and if you want to appeal to them, you'll need to be strong too," Jada continued.

"How can I become stronger, without eating innocent unwillings?" Clair asked, dreading the answer. "You will need to eat a lot of willings, which will be hard to find, but not impossible," Jada said. "Let's meet up next week, we can talk further about this" Jada paused and looked around again, "in private" Jada finished and the smiled.

Clair went home that night satisfied, and in a way relieved. Joe could be brought back, it will just be hard to do. For now, she would have to settle for their nightly "meetings" together. Clair thought of this and got excited. Despite settling, it still filled her with excitement, as she wondered what Joe and her would do together as she slept off this night's meal.

End Notes:

What will Clair do to bring her husband back? Will she meet another Coven? Will she be marked by the coven and find out more about her powers as a witch? Find out in the next chapter, coming soon.

The Perfect Jail Cell by high5s4ever
Author's Notes:

Clair has now swallowed two people. She is getting stronger, but doesn't feel like she has fully become a witch. See what happens next in Clair's journey when she goes on a hunt with her three friends Jada, Kiara and Monica.

**************************************************************************

Disclaimer:

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

All sections will vore start and end with asterisks

**************************************************************************

A few days had past, and the events of Saturday night at the coven meeting were still ingrained in Clair's head. She had swallowed an unwilling man. She felt guilty about it, but at the same time, felt vindicated because she removed a terrible person from the world.

She loved the way he made her feel though, as he moved about as he slithered down her throat. How he pounded on the walls of her stomach, which at his small size, felt like a pleasant belly massage from the inside. She also liked the feeling of control she had over him, he could do nothing as she tasted him, his essence, his fear. The more angry and fearful he got, the more powerful she felt.

It seemed that being able to do curses, spells, and other witch like things the other girls did required power, which was fueled by eating tinys. Luckily their coven only ate bad people, people who deserved to be removed from this earth. It sounded like there were other covens around that didn't abide by the same rules.

"I wonder where these other covens are at," Clair thought to herself. She was finishing up at the coffee house she worked at, and her day had been long. She craved another tiny, and there were many customers that she would liked to have thought met the criteria to be shrunken so she could swallow them whole. Alas, being a mean person didn't qualify you for being tossed in the "witches pit". Clair had learned from Jada that this is what they called the glass jar they kept the tinys to be eaten at a later time.

Jada, the leader of their coven, along with her two friends, Monica and Kiara, came to the coffee shop almost every day now. She would talk with them on her break to discuss new things about the coven. It was a completely new world, which Clair was excited to understand more as she dove deeper into it.

Today, the four girls discussed where they were going to hunt next. It seemed as though finding qualifying unwillings was hard work, but not even close to finding true willing participants. It was almost like being a detective. They would read newspapers, listen around town, look on the internet; whatever it took to find a lead on someone who deserved to be in the witches pit.

They got a hint that a local guy was robbing people's homes. Clair thought of her apartment being robbed, the fear and confusion she would have felt. The more she thought of it, the more she knew he had to go. Clair's belly growled in agreement. She wanted him to be in her stomach, pounding on the walls of his new found cell.

Along with her recurring talks with Jada, Monica, and Kiara, she also continued to have vivid dreams with Joseph. Her husband willingly got swallowed by her the previous week. It felt so good, and the power she felt was euphoric. Joe and her had a healthy sex life when he was in his physical form, but somehow it was at a new level. His form he took in her dreams was basically all the best parts that she remembered of him, emotionally and physically. Clair smiled as she reminisced their last nights "events".

Clair remembered laying down, with her head face up, in Joe's lap. He gave her a head and face massage as they talked about her recent life events with the coven. "I swallowed another person. He was unwilling," Clair remembered telling Joe. "What did you think about it?" Joe asked back. His tone was not of someone who was jealous, but Clair felt that she should explain herself for some reason. "He wasn't as good as you!" she replied quickly, hoping that he wouldn't be mad.

"I wasn't worried about that," he said with a chuckle, "I mean, how did you feel? Did you feel bad, or sad, or good?" Joe continued. "Well, I felt kind of bad, but he was a bad person," Clair explained. "Then you did the world a favor. I say it was too good for a person like him to be swallowed by you," Joe said with raised eyebrows and a smile. "Aw, well thank you babe," Clair said feeling loved, "but I would have to say that he would disagree with you. He seemed to hate it!" Clair said with a giggle. "Well I would have loved it," Joe replied with a wink.

Joe started to lightly run his fingers up the sides of Clair's face. As his fingers ran along her face, her skin would tingle, sending waves of relaxation down her neck. He then ran his index finger gently down the bridge of her nose and then across her lips. Clair opened her mouth and caught his finger with her tongue, and then proceeded to slowly draw his finger into her mouth. She lightly closed her lips around his finger and sucked it gently.

Clair released his finger, and Joe continued to run it down her lower lip. Her lip folded slightly down with Joe's finger, exposing her red tongue as she opened her mouth slightly. Deep inside her mouth, Joe could she her uvula hanging, and remembered how it hung over his head right before she swallowed him.

Clair felt her husband starting to get hard from the display of her mouth. Joe leaned forward and Clair lifted her head up and their lips met in the middle. Their lips and tongues danced together, a passion filled ballet duet with only them as the audience.

Joe started to lift Clair's shirt off, and she quickly sat up so he could finish the job. He undid her bra, kissing the side of her neck lovingly. Clair stood up off there bed and removed her underwear, the only remaining clothing, as Joe started to take his pants off.

Clair tore Joes shirt and underpants off, quickly making out in-between actions. Once they were both naked, Clair wrapped her right leg around Joe's waist as he sat on the edge of the bed. Joe entered her as she finished wrapping her left leg around him as if sitting in a chair backwards.

Joseph's face was positioned directly into Clair's breasts. He wrapped his arms around her body as he immersed his face into her boobs. She started to thrust her hips on him. Joe's penis was starting to get covered in warm vaginal juices as she got more and more wet. Joe started to kiss and lick her breasts as she continued to thrust.

Joe brought one hand down to stick a finger in her vagina along side his hard penis, lightly playing with her clitoris. His face was fully in her breasts. He felt the warmth of her body heat and wished he was fully in her.

Both Joe and Clair's bodies worked together as one fluid machine, perfectly made for each other. They were fully in one another's minds and could sense exactly what the other wanted. Clair looked down at Joe as she sat on his lap, his penis still erect inside her. Joe looked up at his beautiful wife. Clair licked Joe's face, covering it in spit. Joe felt her hot breath pass along his face as she licked him from chin to the bottom of his nose.

**************************************************************************

"Do you want to go in for a...closer look?" Clair asked her husband with a wink. "Closer look at what?" Joe replied acting stupid, wearing a grin. Clair pointed at Joe and said, "first, you have to shrink". Joes body began to shrink down as Joe played along and jokingly yelled "No...!". Clair giggled at Joes voice as it changed with every inch he shrank down. Once he was fully shrunken down to about a half inch, Clair leaned over him and said, "you'll have to walk the plank".

Clair's hair draped down onto the bed which produced a curtain behind Joe. Joe pretended to be trapped and scared, but it was easy to see that he really enjoyed seeing Clair in this view.

Across from the bed, and to the left of the entry door to their room, was a desk. Joe used to use this desk before he was swallowed whole by his wife. Clair picked up Joe and walked across the room to the desk and set Joe down on top of it. The desktop was made of beach wood that had natural notches in it. Clair never really paid attention to this, but it was hard to miss since now look at them in comparison to Joe's new size they looked significantly larger.

Clair pulled open one of the desk drawers where she pulled out a ruler, and she set it lightly down atop the driftwood desktop. "Get on you scallywag, it's time to swim with the sharks," Clair said in her best pirate impersonation. Clair kneeled down so that she was at eye level of the ruler. "Time to walk the plank!" Clair said. "This is the biggest shark I've ever seen!" Joe said in a fake fearful voice. Clair eyed Joe and responded in a sexily cool voice, "and this shark is getting very hungry".

Clair opened her mouth wide and laid her tongue out as if it was a landing pad for Joe. Clair's tongue curved over her lower teeth and provided a red trail that lead to the back of her throat. Her uvula dangled, moving up and down as she swallowed spit that slithered it's way to the back of her throat.

Joe walked slowly up the ruler, which looked gigantic to him in his current state. He marveled over the beauty of Clair and the inside of her mouth. He edged closer and closer to the end of the "plank" that he would be jumping off of into his stunning wife's awaiting mouth. Joe paused at the end of the ruler, now looking straight down the red abyss that lay open awaiting his entry.

Clair remembered the elation she felt when she had swallowed him the first time, and she was excited about enjoying it for a second. Clair's stomach gurgled, awaiting the incoming meal, which reverberated out of her mouth. "My stomach is calling you, I think it's time to jump," Clair said with a grin. "Also. Can you remember to move a lot. It makes swallowing you down that much more enjoyable" she added on before reopening her waiting mouth.

Joe steadied himself for the jump. He could hear his wife's breathing, causing her breath to roll over him. Even her morning breath turned him on. He was about to jump when suddenly Clair's hand reached up from below and behind him. "You're taking too long," Clair said in a taunting voice before picking up the back of the ruler. Joe became unbalanced. He tried to regain footing, but his wife tilted the ruler even more. Joe lost all stability and tumbled forward into his wife's carnivorous waiting mouth.

Joe landed with a wet "Splat!" onto Clair's tongue, which was soaked in saliva at this point. Instantly Joe was covered in her spit, which stuck to him. Clair's tongue moved around him, tasting his body, and he remembered her wishes for him to move more. Joe continued to attempt to get up to move around the inside of her mouth, but Clair's tongue movements in an effort to taste him made it very difficult to gain any stability, let alone get up at all.

"You know what would make you taste even better," Clair attempted to speak with her husband in her mouth. "Cheesecake!" Clair said energetically. When she said this, like magic, Joe tasted like cheesecake. "mmmm!" Clair moaned. "I'm not lasting much longer am I," Joe attempted to say in her mouth which was moving him around even more frantically as Clair tasted him more.

Due to this new found flavor, Clair forgot that she was trying to enjoy Joseph longer and prolong his time in her mouth before swallowing. She pushed him to the back, and swallowed.

Joe felt the soft surface he was on lift up and start to roll him back. He toppled over the crest of Clair's tongue, his face momentarily getting pressed into her soft uvula before he toppled into the small chamber in the back of her mouth that lead down to the throat. Joe's back was against the back of Clair's pallet, and his hands firmly placed on the back of her tongue. Clair's throat opened to receive him and her pallet moved back enough that Joe slipped and fell into her open esophagus.

Clair felt her husband's journey down, tasting the sweet remanence of cheesecake on her tongue. Joe struggled to gain his baring. He pushed and attempted to move about with no avail as he travelled deeper and deeper into Clair's soft esophagus. Clair obviously enjoyed his struggles because he heard her give a hum of enjoyment.

Finally, Joe exited the valve at the bottom of Clair's tubular muscle that forced his decent down. He had a short fall into her waiting stomach juices. Now that he was on stable ground, he was able to move about and complete his obligation. Clair enjoyed the fluttering in her stomach. It was made even better knowing it was Joe in there.

"Sorry for swallowing so abruptly, you were just so delicious," Clair said aloud hoping Joe could hear within her. Joe could hear her speak as if it were a loud speaker at a school, and Clair's stomach was the classroom. "It's ok, I enjoyed every minute of it" Joe said somewhat out of breath. There was no reply, so Joe assumed that she couldn't hear him.

Clair laid down to enjoy her husband in her stomach, and Joe did the same within her. They both enjoyed their night together, and couldn't wait for the next one to come.

**************************************************************************

Clair awoke the next morning hungry. Swallowing her husband in the dream world must have made her hungry in real life. She made breakfast for herself, which she enjoyed, but left her in a way unsatisfied. She couldn't wait to find her next tiny meal.

She didn't have work this day, and she had planned to use her day off helping Jada and the crew hunt. Clair got angry again thinking about the guy stealing from people's homes, and got an extra boost of motivation to find him.

Jada, Monica and Kiara apparated in Clair's living room late that morning with three loud "POPs!". "When am I going to learn how to do that?" Clair asked, envious of the three witches ability. "You got to officially join our coven before we will teach you magic," Jada responded with a chuckle. "I don't think you've ever really told me how I can officially join," Clair said. It is a question that She had been thinking of for a while, but for some reason never asked. She felt that Jada and them would just tell her in due time.

"Good point, I haven't," Jada started. "You need to do three things: hunt a tiny, eat a tiny, and get the mark. You have obviously already ate a tiny, so you're good there," Jada explained. She continued "so all is left is to hunt and get the mark. We already have some good trails on this douche that's been robbing homes". "So am I going to have to be the one that actually traps the guy?" Clair asked in a worried tone. "Yes, but don't worry. I have a plan for that" Jada said. Clair felt a bit more at ease, but was still anxious.

"And what about...the mark?" Clair inquired. "It's the tattoo we all have on our back. Once you have captured your own tiny and ate one, we will give you the mark as the final milestone. It is a ceremony that you have become one of us," Jada explained. "You also get to have a lot of tinys" Monica said with a giggle.

"Does everyone else get a lot of tinys too, like the feast we just had?" Clair asked. "Not really, it is where we give you enough that you can actually start to perform magic. At this point, with only two, you won't be strong enough to really do anything at all. You will be somewhat ahead of the curve since you had a willing though, but you will definitely need more to get more powerful," Jada said.

"Have you felt really hungry, or generally unsatisfied with food?" Kiara asked. "Yes!" Clair exclaimed. All three girls looked at each other and smiled. "What?" Clair asked wondering what they were all thinking. "It's kind of like your body trying to accept being a witch. It knows you aren't fully one yet, and don't have the power to become one, so it craves the energy to fully become a witch" Monica explained.

"So, will I always feel like this once I become a witch?" Clair asked, worried about the answer she would get. "No, it is just the beginning stages. The growing pains as some of us call it," Jada reassured her. "You know who was a total bitch when they were going through growing pains?" Kiara asked. "Jessica!" they all said as they rolled their eyes. Clair laughed. Jessica was not the most pleasant person in the coven that she had met, and she could only imagine how much worse she would be while constantly craving tinys.

After some more small talk, Jada took out a map of the local area. Jada unfolded it and flattened it on the coffee table that sat in front of the couch they were now all sitting on. "Look here in this neighborhood," Jada pointed on the map at a large neighborhood. There were red circles around a bunch of the houses in the subdivision that Clair recognized to be Iron Creek. Iron Creek was a subdivision of mid income housing that was about a 30 minuet drive from her apartment.

"That neighborhood isn't too far from my place. It's a bunch of middle class folks," Clair said. "Exactly," Jada replied. "The thing in common with these houses circled is they are all either single people, or families where both the spouses work and own dogs," Jada explained. "They can't take care of their dog during the day, so they have to either take it to a daycare, or hire someone to walk or sit their dog during the day," Jada continued.

"I think they are using a dog walker. They have access to their house, and no one else really knows who all is using them" Jada said. "I think he finds out everything about their home. If they have a security system, where they hide their spare key, if there's a doggy door. Then he uses this info to help rob the house," Jada explained.

"So how do you know what house he will hit next?" Clair asked. "I looked him up on Facebook. He has an open account, and he posts his step counter every day, which by the way shows the route he walked. From this, you can tell where he usually walks in this area, and as of right now, there are only 4 more houses he regularly walks to that haven't been hit yet," Jada continued to explain. "That's so stalkerish of you," Monica said with a smile. "A girls got to eat," Jada grinned.

"There is more information though," Jada continued back in her serious tone. "I've been spying on these houses using hex bags I placed around their property," Jada started. "Hex bags?" Clair asked. "They are like a portable spell or curse in a way. You fill it with ingredients for the spell you want to do, in my case to hear what they are saying, and place it in the vicinity of the home you wish to do the spell on," Jada explained.

"As I was saying before, I used hex bags to listen in, and one of the families is leaving for vacation today and over the weekend. Because of this, I believe our culprit will be robbing the house during this time," Jada continued.

The four girls decided to meet up at Clair's house that night, and then drive over to the neighborhood to watch over the house. When they arrived at the house, it was about 7:00 in the evening. The families car was out of the driveway, and no lights were on in the house.

The night dredged on with nothing happening. At one point, someone walked by, but no one ever stopped at the house. The girls agreed to meet back up at the same time the following evening, and the next if needed, and Jada seemed to start to get worried, which in turn made Clair anxious.

The following night, once again nothing happened. They did notice that one guy walked by again, and it looked like the same guy from the night before.

The last night of the weekend, Clair decided to park a bit further from the house to be out of site. The four girls waited, chatting quietly with each other, but remaining focused on the house they'd been watching all weekend long.

To their delight, the same guy from the previous two nights stopped by the house. He started to walk up the driveway to the entrance walkway to the front door. He stopped at the corner where the entrance way met with the driveway and picked up what looked to be a rock from under a bush. At first, Clair gasped thinking the guy would throw the rock through the window. Instead, he seemed to open the rock, revealing a secret hiding place where he pulled out what the four girls assumed was the spare key to the house.

The man walked up to the house, looked left and right, then unlocked the door to enter. "Now's our chance," Jada declared. The four girls started to walk to the house. On the way, Jada, Monica, and Kiara took out their wands. Clair felt a bit defenseless without one. "We can't help you nab the guy, but we will be right behind you if something were to happen". Clair got very nervous with this.

"Wait, so you guys are just going to watch? Can't you just shrink him so I can pick him up safely?" Clair asked in an anxious tone. "Sadly no, that would be against the rules, but we can give you this," Jada handed over a tube of lipstick. "What am I supposed to do with this?" Clair asked in a raised whisper. "It's lip balm with the Mazevo curse put on it. It shrinks someone when you kiss them on the lips," Jada explained. Clair's eyes widened.

"I have to kiss this creep! He's a bad person, what if he hurts me, what if something goes wrong?!," Clair was getting very nervous at this point. She was even contemplating turning back. "As I said before, we will be right behind you if anything happens. You. Will. Be. Okay." Jada was trying to calm down Clair, but it wasn't exactly working. Kiara looked at Clair and said, "we got you girl," and Monica smiled and nodded in agreement. For some reason that helped relax Clair a little. "Ok...Let's do it," Clair said after blowing a big gulp of air out of her lungs.

When they reached the entrance to the house, the door was left cracked open. Everything was dark inside, and when Clair slowly pushed the door open, her eyes could only see darkness. As her eyes started adjusting, she could see that there was a stair case that lead up into darkness. She continued into the dark house, keeping her ears open for any indication of where the robber was at.

"Creek!" the wooden floor barked at her as she stepped forward. Clair winced, hoping that the guy wasn't near by to hear that. Suddenly a light shone across the wall at the top of the stairs. Clair rushed to get out of view before the robber could see her, but she was too late. "Hey! What are you doing here? I was here first, rob some other place. And don't act like you live here, I know everyone who lives in this house, and they are visiting their family this weekend," the robber accused her.

Clair was about to say that she would leave, but then she thought on her feet and said, "If I sleep with you, can I take half of the goods?". The robber stood there as if looking Clair up and down to decide if it was worth it. "A quarter of the goods." The robber said. "How chivalrous of you," Clair said sarcastically. "A man's got to eat," the robber said with a chuckle. "A woman's got to eat too," Clair thought to herself. "Only if he knew that the only place he would be sleeping tonight was in my stomach" Clair thought with a smile.

Clair walked up the stairs to meet the robber at the top. The stairs ended at a T, on the left were what seemed to be the families kids rooms, and on the right was the master bedroom where the robber was looking before spotting Clair. Clair gestured toward the master bedroom, "in here?" she said. "I like the way you think. I'm going to fuck you so hard in these guys bed," the robber said with a greasy smile.

Now that Clair was up close, she could see what the robber looked like. He was a man in he late 20s. He has shaggy black hair that shined in the flashlight with grease that seemed to had accumulated over lack of showering. He has dark brown eyes, and a long face that ended with a scruffy chin spotted with prickly hairs that continued down to his neck.

Clair grimaced at the thought of kissing him. "Let's get this over with," she thought to herself, and leaned in for a kiss. She stopped herself, forgetting that she hadn't put the lipstick on. "What?" the robber said with a confused look on his face. "I forgot to put on my lipstick," Clair tried to say in a sexy voice, hiding the urge to throw up. "Nice, now your lips will look good when you suck my dick," the robber said grinning. Clair ignored it and put on the lipstick and them put it back in her pocket.

Clair leaned in again, but the robber stopped her, "I don't want lip stick on my face, save it for my cock". "Fuck you!" Clair yelled. She kneed the robber in the groin, which caused him to lean forward in pain. Clair grab his pain stricken face and told the robber, "pucker up asshole," before landing a kiss on his lips.

The Mazevo curse worked in an instant. The robber shrunk down, leaving a pile of cloths on the floor. Clair sifted through the cloths much less gently than she did when she shrunk her husband. As she made contact with the now shrunken robber and was starting to pull him out, she could hear the three other girls making their way up the stairs. "You go girl!", "That was wicked Clair!", "That's how you do it!" they were all saying.

**************************************************************************

Clair smiled back at the three girls, and then turned to look at the shrunken man dangling from her fingertips. "Wh- wh- what happened to me. What did you do to me you bitch!," the now tiny yelled at her. "She aint a bitch, she a witch!" yelled Kiara. "A fucking witch! You shrank me! Turn me back!" the tiny yelled.

"I don't think I can eat him like this, he is so gross," Clair said. "You're what!?" yelled the tiny. "Oh, we can take care of that, what flavor do you want?" Jada asked.

"No flavor! No flavor! Turn me back!".

"You know my favorite is cheesecake. How about chocolate caramel cheesecake," Clair said then looking at the tiny.

"Put me down!"

"I'll be putting you down alright. Down here," Clair pointed at her stomach. Her stomach growled. "See, my stomach agrees,"

"Fuck your stomach!"

"I guess you'll get your dick inside her after all little man," Said Kiara with a chuckle. "You'll just be in her with it".

"Fuck you! Turn me back!"

Jada took out her wand, swish and flicked her wrist and said, "Saveur Chocolate Carmel Cheesecake". Instantly, his pasty white skin became a marble colored mix of white and caramel brown. His greasy hair became sticky caramel that stuck to his head. He tried to wipe the caramel out of his hair, but his hands got stuck to it.

"What did you do to me!?"

"She made you delicious, which is much better than what you were before", Clair said with a wink. "I think I got it from here girls, thanks," Clair said. The three girls smiled, flickering their fingers goodbye as they turned around to walk back downstairs. Jada left with an encouraging, "enjoy".

After the three other girls left the house, Clair looked at the tiny and said, "just you and me now. Well and my empty stomach," Clair jested at the tiny.

"Fuck You!"

"Fuck me? That's not a way to talk if you are the prey," Clair said. She lifted him high in the air and opened up her mouth showing the tiny the back of her throat. "See that? That's where you're going. All the way down my throat, and into by belly," Clair said. "No, you can't!" the tiny protested. "Yes I can, I can do whatever I want with you," she retorted.

Clair let out her long tongue and licked the tiny from toe to head. She tasted the sweet chocolate caramel cheesecake. "Oh, you are definitely going in my stomach," Clair poked fun at the tiny. "Just change me back! You are a good girl!" he pleaded. "Nope, I am a hungry girl".

Clair dangled him over her mouth again, he kick and screamed, trying to break free. This time she slowly lowered him to her tongue, exhaling hard on him so he felt her hot breath. As she breathed out, her throat and uvula danced as if for joy, excited to receive their next meal.

Clair closed her lips around the tiny's feet, and draped him over her lower lip. "Stop it!" he demanded. Clair could taste his sweetness. She started to suck him in little by little. He was in her mouth up to his knees. "Stop!". Now his waist. "Please, I'll do anything". His chest. "Why are you doing this!". And finally his head. "You bitch, stop it! Stop you fu-!" his screams were muffled as he entered her mouth.

Clair enjoyed him moving about in her mouth. He pounded on the insides of her cheeks, which was like a soft prison cell. Clair would lift her tongue up so he would fall down on it, allowing her to taste his whole body. "mmmmm," she would taunt him.

The tiny was covered in sticky saliva. His hair was starting to melt in her mouth. He saw as bits of it trailed to the back of her throat to be swallowed. Bit by bit, more of him went down to the giantess' stomach.

Clair enjoyed his fear, feeling even more powerful. He tasted delectable, but she wasn't done with him yet. She walked downstairs and found the kitchen as the tiny in her mouth continued struggling. Clair pulled open a drawer of utensils she found and removed a large spoon.

She reached into her mouth and pulled out the now incredibly sticky tiny and stuck him to the spoon. The tiny was trying to catch his breath, but he didn't have long until she was licking him again on the spoon. Her long damp tongue ran across his whole body, getting him even more wet. He tried to remove himself, but couldn't. "Let me go!" he yelled.

"Ok, how about this? If you can escape the spoon, I will let you go," Clair bet the tiny. The tiny started to pull and pull to get himself free. He started to free himself from the spoon. Clair then inverted the spoon over her mouth. The tiny was facing down her gullet. "That wasn't part of the deal, you said you'd let me go," he protested. "I did, but I didn't say where you'd go to".

He felt himself start unsticking from the spoon. He tried to find something to grab onto to prevent his fall into the giantesses waiting maw. Spit strung from her teeth to the back of her waiting throat. Clair started breathing hot breath on him, which made his body unstick more. "Stop it!" he shouted. She continued breath on him, taunting his protests.

Her breath smelled like warm caramel and chocolate. Her waiting tongue stretched out to grab his body when he dropped.

He unstuck some more.

Saliva pooled in the back of her throat to grease his way down.

Unstuck even more.

Echoes of her stomach growling encouraged his drop. He was barely hanging on and then finally, the caramel broke hold and he fell down into Clair's mouth. He hit her tongue and stuck to it instantly. Clair was done playing games now, it was time for her meal to meet his ultimate destiny, her belly. Clair moved his body to the back of her throat. At this point, he was too tired to struggle, but his fear was at a peak.

Clair's esophagus grabbed hold of it's new prisoner and pulled him down with a loud "Gulp". No matter how much he fought, the muscles dragged him further down. Clair felt his struggles and shuddered in ecstasy.

He landed with a splash in Clair's stomach. He was trapped in the giantess. He Moved about pounding on the walls, but the more he pounded, the more Clair enjoyed it. Clair indulged in the moment for a bit longer, feeling her new prisoner move about hopelessly in her stomach.

Clair started to leave the house, ensuring the spoon was washed and the door was re-locked. The tiny bounced around inside Clair's stomach as she moved, getting even more stomach juices on him. "Let me out!" he yelled, but no one was listening except for Clair's satisfied stomach. "You were delicious," Clair announced knowing he would hear her taunts. "That's what robbers get, life behind bars. Where you are at is the perfect jail cell", Clair said with a smile.

"Wish you could have fought stronger though, you went down just a bit too smooth for my tastes," she said with a giggle. The tiny bounced around in her stomach when she giggled making him move even more, providing more pleasure to Clair.

Finally when Clair met with the other three girls, they asked how it went. "Scrumptious," Clair described. After telling the others what had happened, they all laughed and giggled. Jada finished the night with, "wait until your feast tomorrow night". The thought of eating many more tinys filled Clair with excitement. She knew that soon, she would become a full witch.

**************************************************************************

End Notes:

Clair has completed all the tasks but getting the mark. She will now get to have a party full of tinys to eat, and finally get the mark signifying that she is a witch. Follow her story in the upcoming chapter, coming soon.

The First Test by high5s4ever
Author's Notes:

Clair takes on the initiation ceremony at the coven. Will she past the required tests? Will she become a witch? Find out the first test in this chapter.

**********************************************************************

Disclaimer:

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended

All vore portions start and end with asterisks

**********************************************************************

Clair couldn't wait for the evening to come. Work seemed to drag by, with each minute seeming to take an hour. She kept thinking of going to the coven that evening, and eating tinys, feeling them struggle down her throat. She felt a rush of excitement pour over her when she thought of the powers she would get that night when she fully became a witch.

Today only Jada stopped by to say hello. Luckily it made some time pass by at a seemingly normal rate, but she couldn't stay long since she was setting up the events for the night. "What do you need to set up?" Clair asked. "Just a little sumptin-sumptin," Jada said ginning. "It's a special event, we don't get to welcome someone new into our coven every day, so we like to make it special," Jada explained.

Clair spoke with Jada about how excited she was. She kept getting excited and speaking louder than she should have. "Girl, I know you're excited, but you got to contain it for just a bit longer," Jada said when Clair got too loud with excitement one time causing side eyed looks from near by patrons at the coffee shop.

Jada and Clair agreed to meet at Clair's house at 6:30 that evening, and then Jada left for the remainder of the afternoon. After Jada left, the day returned to its slowed down pace. Clair continually looked at the clock, just to be disappointed in the lack of progress it made to the 6PM closing time. "This is a coffee shop, why are we even open at 6PM," Clair kept thinking to herself.

Finally, the close of the day came. Clair quickly untied the apron she wore and threw it to the side and made her way back home. Clair eagerly thrusted her keys into the keyhole to unlock her apartment door and ripped the door open. Jada was already sitting on her couch waiting for her, which put a smile on Clair's face.

Instead of Jada's normal cloths, she was wearing an all-black slim fitted robe. The robe, instead of continuing down to the ankles, stopped just below her butt. She was wearing black tights that covered her legs and led down to black high heel boots that had a silver buckle on the front in place of laces. On the front of the robe, she saw a symbol over her left breast. The symbol was of striped yellow-orange cat with green eyes. To top it off, Jada was wearing a black pointed hat, with a wide floppy brim that circled around her whole head.

Jada saw Clair eyeing her outfit, "it's our dress robes. We wear them for special events like indoctrination ceremonies," Jada explained. Clair nodded, "I like them!" she said earnestly. She couldn't wait to get a pair of her own.

"What took you so long?" Jada asked smiling back at Clair. "Well I can't apparate yet, so I have to deal with traffic," Clair explained. "I'm joking girl," Jada said laughing. "You ready to go?" Jada asked. "Let me shower and change real quick, and I'll be ready. It will just take a couple minutes," Clair said as she started to tare her work clothes off. "Cool, I'll just chill in here," Jada said, but Clair had already ran out of the living room to start getting ready.

In what had to be a world record, Clair had showered, changed, brushed her teeth (for the tinys sake), and put some makeup on. "Let's do this!" Clair exclaimed as she entered the living room as if finishing a race. "Damn, that was fast! Are you sure you can't apparate?" Jada jested.

Jada got up and reached over to Clair and grabbed her hand. "You remember what to do?" Jada asked. "Hold on tight and don't let go," Clair said with a determined face. "I'm not going to fall this time," Clair thought to herself.

After a deafening "POP!" the same feeling of weightlessness she experienced last time she apparated came back. Everything spun and seemed to zoom past her. Her legs felt weak again, but she prepared for the impact that was soon to follow. "POP!", she felt her feet hit ground and weight came back to her. Her vision focused on the familiar looking room she remembered to be the coven. Clair stumbled a bit, but caught her footing just in time to prevent her from falling. Clair looked at Jada with an excited look of accomplishment. "Good job! That usually takes people a bit longer to figure out," Jada congratulated her.

Clair suddenly felt many eyes looking upon her. She turned her vision to the room she now stood in, and saw all the other witches looking at her. All the girls were wearing the same all black robes with black pointed hats. Clair noticed that most of them had symbols on their left breast, but they were all different from each other. There were only about two or three girls who didn't have symbols.

"Hey girls, as you all may remember, this is Clair," Jada addressed the group. "She has decided to fully become a witch today, and that is why we all gather here today to accept her as one of our own through the initiation ceremony," Jada continued.

"As you all know, initiation is a time to fully change into a witch. This is done by gathering enough power to complete the conversion, which culminates in her completing her first 3 curses. These curses are levitate, the easiest of the three, which uses the command 'levitate'. The bind curse, which uses the command 'alligo'. And finally, the control curse, which uses the command 'imperium'," Jada explained.

Clair was starting to get nervous. She never knew she had to actually do curses in the initiation. What if she couldn't do it. What if she failed. Would she ever get another shot at becoming a witch? Would they just put a curse on her to make her forget everything?

"The final test of the initiation is to use the three curses on tinys to eat them in...unconventional means," Jada smiled and looked around the room at all the other witches who nodded their heads, grinning in agreement. "We are a coven though, we help each other through challenges. Her failure is our failure. Make sure you help her in any way possible. This is as much of a test of her ability as a test of our coven's ability," Jada finished with a long pause. She eyed everyone in the room who's grins changed to faces of determination. Clair became even more anxious about this whole ordeal.

Clair looked through the crowd of witches, who had their eyes fixed on Jada. In the crowd though, she saw Monica and Kiara, who both flashed her big smiles. If anyone could help her succeed, it was those two.

"Please divide into your three groups along our dining table. Each group will help her with a curse. We have plenty of tinys in the witches pit for her to enjoy and get stronger," Jada said. Jada gestured her hand for everyone to start moving. In an instant, the girls divided into three groups along the long table in the center of the room.

Jada looked at Clair and reassuringly told her, "don't worry, they will take care of you and show you what to do. If you have any problems, I am here to help. This isn't to hurt you, but be a fun challenge. Also, you learn some interesting ways to scare the tinys before eating them," Jada said with a smile. Clair forced a smile back.

Clair made her way to the first awaiting group of girls sitting at the table. They all had smiles and seemed to be excited to get to know her. When Clair got to the table, one of the girls stood up, who seemed to be the most senior in the group, to greet Clair. "Hello Clair, my name is Akari, I will be helping you with the levitate curse," she said. "Nice to meet you Akari," Clair said with a nervous smile. Clair remembered that Akari was the girls she saw the last time she was at the coven. She used levitate on a tiny to eat him.

Akari had long black hair and a petite skinny face. Her eyes were brown and flanked a high brimmed nose that provided a beautiful uniqueness to her face. She had a slender body and long legs that looked great in the black tights that firmly fit around them.

Behind Akari, the other girls smiled up at Clair. Clair smiled back at them all and noticed she could see the symbols on their cloaks now. Akari had the symbol of a purple spider sitting on a silver web. All the other girls had symbols too, with the exception of one girl. "I wonder what the symbols mean," Clair thought to herself.

*************************************************************************************

"Well, let's get started," Akari said. The other girls now diverted their attention to Akari who reached into the witches pit. The tinys started to move frantically around the large glass jar, pushing other tinys in their way to be grabbed first. As her hand approached one, he started to kick at her hand, but it did nothing but seal his fate to be the first one picked up.

"So levitate is obviously a curse to make objects, including tinys," Akari said lifting the tiny up to Clair's vision, " to float in the air. Watch me," Akari took out a wand and placed the tiny on the table. Once the tiny was on the table, he started to sprint away, but before he could get too far, Akari said," levitate," and the tiny started to float off the table. His leg still frantically ran in midair, but he was going nowhere.

"Now I can direct him wherever I want now with my wand," Akari said demonstrating with her wand moving side to side, and subsequently the tiny moving with it. "Open up," Akari said. "Clair stood there for a second confused, and then realized what Akari was asking. Clair opened her mouth up and let her tongue roll out of her mouth.

"Safe travels buddy," Akari said to the tiny as she lined him up with Clair's mouth and started to move him towards it. The tiny man continued to try and get away, but he had no means to escape the curse. He entered Clair's mouth head first. He was dragged on to Clair's wet hot tongue as he entered, providing a great flavor to Clair. As soon as he was about waist deep, Clair closed her lips around the tiny and slurped the rest of his body in.

The curse must have ended, because he started to fight back in her mouth, but with no avail. Clair enjoyed him for a few seconds, and then sent him on his way down to her stomach with a loud "Gulp!". The tiny slowly travelled down her throat, fighting the whole way down, until he splashed in her stomach.

"Now let's have one of the other girls try," Akari said to the group. One of the girls stood up immediately to volunteer. Akari waived her up. "So what are you going to do Veronica?" Akari asked the now standing woman. "I am going to tie two tinys with candy rope, one on each end. I will make them both float, and when Clair swallows one, it will pull the other in," Veronica said eagerly with a smile.

Veronica had brown hair and light blue eyes. She was a bit shorter, but she had a cute face and a perfectly curved body. She looked like she was in her young twenties, and probably somewhat new to the coven. Clair noticed that she did not have a symbol on her cloak. "Maybe the symbol has something to do with how long you've been a witch," Clair thought to herself.

"That is an awesome idea Veronica! What do you think Clair?" Akari asked. "I think it's great!" Clair agreed. Veronica quickly reached in the witches pit and grabbed two more tinys and then grabbed the candy rope. She neatly tied the tinys struggling bodies with the rope on each end and quickly said "levitate". Only one of the tinys started to float, which made Veronica frown a little, "I was hoping to get both," Said Veronica. "It should still work," Akari reassured her.

The one tiny on the table tried running away, but he couldn't make any ground. Clair moved to the tiny floating in the air. He shook his head saying, "No, don't do it! Stop!". Clair looked him in the eye and said, "you just look so tasty, I don't think I can resist," and she and the other girls giggled. Clair opened her mouth slowly in front of the tiny, revealing the wet minty cave to him. This made him, and the tiny on the table struggle even more. Clair quickly caught the floating man in her mouth which muffled the scream he gave in fear before entering.

The tiny was now in the mouth of a giantess. The smell of freshly brushed teeth filled his nose. Saliva stuck around him, getting him lathered in spit. He felt the giant woman tasting him, and he tried to fight back, but her tongue was too slippery and strong for him to resist. He felt the wet surface under him push him forward, further into the dark wet cave he was in. Just when he realized what was happening, the floor under him slanted down and he tumbled head first into the wet muscly tube that was her esophagus.

The muscles pulled him down, but the rope tied to the other tiny provided a counter weight that slowed his progress. "Stop!" he yelled. But her esophagus continued to do its work to it's owners pleasure. Clair smiled as she felt the tiny start his decent, and the other tiny get pulled back slowly. Clair lowered her head closer to the table to remove the tension on the rope, which made the tiny in her throat descend even faster.

The muscles of the giantess' esophagus pulled the tiny down faster now. His hands slipped across the wet surface that hugged his body and pulled him down. The smell changed from mint to the sour-ish smell of stomach contents. He started to hear the screams of the other tiny yelling "LET ME OUT!" from the inside of the stomach he was soon to enter.

The tiny on the outside got a little run ahead with the new found slack, but was abruptly stopped when the slack ran out. The sudden force of the rope tensioning forced him to fall back. The rope now started to pull him towards the open carnivorous mouth.

Clair opened her mouth wide and laid her tongue on the table, a red carpet of sorts for her new guest of honor. She kept swallowing the rope which caused the tiny to move even closer. Clair was excited as she felt the three tinys struggle, two inside her, and one about to enter.

The tiny outside looked back and saw the giant woman's awaiting throat flex with every swallow of the rope, making a "Gluck, Gluck" sound, which reminded him of a ticking clock on his life on the outside world. His legs were now pulled onto the wet tongue, providing a slippery surface that he moved even faster on. "Gluck, Gluck" he heard. The giant woman's uvula swung back and forth with every swallow. "Gluck" he was now completely in her mouth, his face dragged on her wet tongue.

Clair felt him completely enter at about the same time as the other tiny in her esophagus entered her stomach. She tasted her new meal, who tried to struggle to get away. She and the tiny both knew there was no escape for, he was going all the way down.

The tiny in her esophagus exited the wet tube and was now dangling from the bottom of the esophagus in the new chamber that was her stomach. The sour smell of digesting food eaten earlier that day filled his lungs. The other tiny in this new found prison yelled out, "Who's there? Hey!, help me outta here!". "I can't, I'm fucking tied up here and can't get down," said the tiny now dangling in the stomach.

The tiny on the ground jumped up and grabbed onto the tiny hanging in the air. "What are you doing!?" yelled the hanging tiny. "Climbing out of here," Said the other as he started to climb on top of the helpless tiny hanging in the middle of the sour air. "Well help me out then!" yelled the hanging tiny. "Sorry man, everyone for themselves," said the other tiny as he used the rope to try and climb out.

He entered the exit valve to the esophagus, and started to climb up as he heard the other tiny yell in protest behind him, "You left me you fucker!". "Sucks to suck," the tiny said to himself as he continued to climb. Little by little he made his way up. "I might make it out," he thought to himself.

Clair felt one of the tinys move up her esophagus. She wanted to let him keep moving because the struggle felt great, and she knew she could ruin his hope once she swallowed the other tiny now struggling in her mouth. "Just a bit more", she thought to herself, and then, "Gulp!". Her throat opened, accepting the other tiny.

As the tiny climbed up the rope, he felt the tension give way and he started to get pulled down the soft wet tube. "No! Fuck you bitch!" he yelled as he got pulled deeper into the tunnel. He slowly made his way down until he dropped back into the stomach he was just in, followed soon by the other tiny on the opposite side of the rope.

"Splash" all three were now in Clair's stomach. They all started to fight in there, which felt great to Clair. She never knew how good it would feel to have three guys in her stomach fighting for her. Well not fighting for her, but to get out of her. She smiled in enjoyment.

"That was a great idea Veronica!" Clair said excitedly as she felt the three tinys moving about inside her. "I'm glad you enjoyed it," Veronica chimed in with a wink. All the other girls giggled and nodded their heads. "I think we should see if you can do the spell yourself this time," Akari spoke up.

*************************************************************************************

All the girls immediately went quiet and focused their attention on Akari. Akari handed Clair her wand, holding it softly between her fingertips. Clair gingerly plucked the wand out of Akari's hand and held it. The wand was about a foot long. It had wood notches that protruded out of the bottom and just above where her hand lightly held the wand, making a hilt of sorts. The space between the two groups of notches was wrapped in black leather, providing a grip, and contrasted well against the dark brown wood the wand was made of. She wasn't used to holding the foreign object, but it seemed to in a way draw the power she was feeling rising up, to one place.

Clair tightened her grip and looked up at Akari, ready to receive instructions on how to execute the spell. "Read?" Akari asked. "Ready," Clair said with the most confident voice she could try to muster up. "The trick is to imagine the object you lift to be weightless. If you don't imagine what you want to be done, it won't happen," Akari explained. "Don't lose focus on what you intend to happen, with all spells, confidence and concentration are key," Akari continued. Clair nodded her head as she listened to the instructions, "confidence and concentration, confidence and concentration," Clair said to herself.

Akari reached into the witches pit to grab another struggling tiny. "Alright, I want you to imagine the tiny being weightless. Maintain concentration on him, and be confident that he will float," Akari explained as she started lifting a struggling tiny out of the witches pit. "If you keep you mind strong, you will be able to direct him wherever you want," Akari finished explaining as she held the tiny just above the table by his feet. His arms swung at the ground trying to grasp anything to help him get away.

"When you are ready, aim the wand at the tiny, and clearly say, 'Levitate', and we will see what happens. Don't worry if it doesn't work on your first try," Akari said reassuringly. Clair looked at the tiny struggling between Akari's fingers and tried to focus hard. Clair drew a deep breath and let it out, trying to clear the nerves that filled her. She cleared her throat and said, "levitate," Very clearly. The tiny man's upper body started to float upward. He moved very slowly, but none the less was moving, which made Clair excited and shocked at the same time.

Akari started to let go of the tiny man, who was now flailing in the air to find anything to stop him from floating up. Clair started to think of a different way to eat this tiny, which drew her focus away from making him float. He started to lower. The tiny started to try and swim down, which seemed to make him go faster. Clair started to get scared. "Why didn't I think of how I was going to eat him before!" Clair thought to herself.

"Calm down, regain focus, and visualize what you want to happen," Akari said in a soft, yet stern voice. "Take a deep breath, and keep trying," Akari said. Clair breathed in deep, and then regained focus. "Float up, float up, float up," Clair said to herself focusing on the tiny man who was now almost touching the table below him. As Clair regained focus, the tiny's decent stopped. To Clair's surprise, and the tiny's horror, the tiny man started to float upwards again. "Shit! Shit! Shit!" Clair could hear the tiny man yell.

Clair began to get confident, as the Tiny ascended quicker. "What will I do with you," Clair said to the tiny, who was now starting to float above her head with the direction of her wand. "I could just...DROP YOU IN!" Clair exclaimed just before letting the tiny free fall. Clair opened her mouth wide for the tiny to land, but just before he landed she refocused the wand on the tiny, and he started to float again. All the girls around the table looked in astonishment as the gave "oohs" and "aahs" in appreciation of the control Clair had. Even Akari seemed impressed with her ability to so quickly grasp the curse as she nodded her head and smiled.

"Or I could just slowly let you drop into my throat," Clair said with a bit of sexiness to her voice. "Maybe if I open my throat for you, you can hear your buddies deep in my belly screaming," Clair taunted. She opened her mouth wide and opened her throat. Suddenly a small burp escaped from her mouth. The tiny tried to wave the sour smell away. "I guess you get a little taste of what it will be like to be in my stomach," Clair said before reopening her mouth wide.

"You demented bitch, let me go!" Yelled the tiny. "Very poor choice of words tiny man," Clair taunted before letting the tiny drop a bit closer to her mouth. The Tiny screamed due to the shock of his short fall downward toward the abyss that awaited. "Not that quick," Clair said.

Clair slowly lowered the tiny into her mouth. Now all the girls, including Akari, sat in silent awe as they watched the show that Clair was putting on.

The Tiny tried to stop his slow decent by pressing his hands against the roof of her mouth, using the ribbed arches that curved around the cave as leverage. He pushed hard, but due to how wet it was with her saliva, he kept slipping. "Fuck!" the tiny yelled. His yell echoed in the giantess' mouth. He continued to lower slowly in her mouth, he felt her hot breath rush past him as he moved closer to the gullet below. He saw her throat get closer and closer, it opened and closed, taunting his arrival. Hot air that smelled of her stomach escaped from her throat, teasing his ultimate arrival.

Clair wanted to swallow him with an open mouth, just let him lower into her awaiting throat. She had to control her gag reflex. A couple time, it made gas escape from her stomach, but to her relief it made no noise. "Just a little further," she thought to herself. She could feel more power come to her through the tiny's fear of the dark tunnel that expected his arrival.

The tiny was so close to the tunnel that led down below. He tried to grab the archway at the back of the giantess' mouth that was the entrance to her throat, but he slipped. His head passed the opening of the tunnel, when all of a sudden, the tunnel collapsed of him. The giantess' esophagus grabbed hold of his head and sucked his body into the tight tunnel. It quickly forced him down. No fighting or yelling could stop his decent.

Clair, couldn't hold it any longer, she had to swallow. "GULP!" and the tiny man in her mouth was now travelling down her throat. After swallowing, she gave a satisfying "ahhh".

*************************************************************************************

All the girls clapped and screamed with joy. Clair smiled as she felt her new prisoner finish his decent into her belly. Clair looked at the front of the room where Jada, Kiara and Monica were clapping. Monica said, "You go girl!". Clair couldn't stop smiling. She noticed that everyone in the room was clapping, even Jessica, who didn't take to kindly too her last time they met, seemed a little impressed. Though impressed, she did not clap or cheer, just had raised eyebrows, as if surprised Clair even got the tiny to float, let alone with that control.

"Great job, Clair!" Akari said excitedly. All the other girls in her group shook their heads in agreement. Victoria gave her a thumbs up and then giggled.

Clair was so excited, but the excitement did not last forever. Clair remembered that this was just challenge one of three. She would need to complete the next two to pass.

End Notes:

Clair has completed her first test in becoming a witch. She has two more to go. See if she can make it through in the following chapter.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7803