Micro Prison Future by chulu
Summary:

I have brought back the character Abbie Miller the short and petite woman from "Abbie." She's physically fragile but her mental powers are off the charts. In the future all prisons in the world were put into a micro center where the inmates were shrunk to 1/20th of an inch tall. There they could be controlled by avatars. These robot avatars would take on the personality of warden Abbie. This fragile, short, and petite women would soon change the world. 

Abbie would also use her hypnotic powers for world domination and put women in charge.


Categories: Giantess, New World Order Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 7265 Read: 21811 Published: September 22 2018 Updated: December 16 2018

1. Chapter 1 by chulu

2. Chapter 2 by chulu

3. Chapter 3 by chulu

4. Chapter 4 by chulu

5. Chapter 5 by chulu

Chapter 1 by chulu

In the future all prisons in the world were put into a micro center where the inmates were shrunk to 1/20th of an inch tall. There they could be controlled by avatars. These robot avatars would take on the personality of the warden. The system had a 95% success rate meaning that 95% of the time or more the avatars main host (updated daily) approved of the decision given as if it were her own. Tests were given to see if people could tell the difference between 9 avatars and the real host on a video call. It was virtually impossible. It did take over a year of scanning and tinkering before the avatars were ready. But with Abbie Millers commanding personality it took half of that with a 99.7% accuracy. 
The prison complex was badly in need of a warden, and had to be female. The entire prison was run by women. They put out a test, a very through test, to find one female with numerous qualifications but more specifically a powerful mind.
Abbie came in top of the list. The board of women looked at her profile an found her EKG reading alone off the charts. But in walked this young college age women bearly 5 feet tall. She was very pretty with hazel eyes, freckled smooth skin and light brown hair in a conservative bun. She had on a ankle boot from gently smacking her ankle causing a fracture. They offered a hand shake to which the politely yet firmly denied quickly explaining her mild form of brittle bone disease. Physically she was like a beautiful porcelain doll. But mentally her brain power was something for the Stanlee Super Human Show. So the board questioned her for hours. Abbie hardly ever rode in a car for fear of an accident, any accident. She avoided large crowds for fear of being knocked down by accident. Fragile as fragile could get. But mentally she was who they were looking for. How could such a powerful mind be in such a frail, but pretty body? The board like her and hired her pending a trial run, running a complex of 500,000 prisoners.
6 months later
It was a success. Her avatars, created a prison where nearly all the inmates were compliant and respectful. The numbers from the last warden were 61% compliance with an estimated 52% recidivism estimated. With Abbie it was 94% compliance, and recidivism estimated at 17%. 
Her success was also on her insistence that each inmate have an "Abbie" avatar assigned to each one via tv or smart watch. There was some resistance at first by the inmates, but soon with the help of hypnosis, she had them controlled ready to rejoin society, if she let them. 
They hypnosis was Abbies design. She was a master, probably the best in the world. Now times that by hundreds of thousands of her. Each day every inmate would go through several hours of hypnosis. Many times with a virtual robot avatar that looked just like her. The avatar would watch each inmates movements under hypnosis and adjust accordlingly. After 6 months of daily hypnosis they complied with "Abbie." She was there to instruct them on everything from how long to brush their teeth to how much water to consume.
subliminally the men were given hidden commands to respect women. Women are superior goddesses. These commands were embedded so deep in there subconscious, they were permanently part of their egos. Other commands were given to listen to police and obey rules. But Abbie really focused on respecting women, to the point that even masturbating to sexual images felt wrong, because it disrespected all women. Some of the newly released inmates found that being given jobs with bitchy demanding women could not think bad thoughts about them. They actually found themselves feeling like, hey I need to do more to please this women. The demanding boss would yell or talk, and talk and talk, and the former inmates would focus all there attention to the everyword spoken. 
One experiment was done where a chatty college girl talked about shoe shopping, her friends, what they did over the weekend. Kinda like a "basic bitch", and after 3 hours of non stop chatter the former inmate was given a quiz. The session was recorded and the former inmate had to list what was talked about.
This was a lower IQ inmate and he got 73% of the conversation memorized. He remember the names of her friends, almost all of them. Amber, the fistey red head who skiped allot, Brittany the crazy blonde who like guys with tans, ect. ect. He named off 15 out of 21. When told he missed 6 names he felt bad. He felt bad he did not remember her talking about her hair extension appointment, or the manicure where they messed up painting her nails.
It would be like if you forgot your wives anniversary or kids baseball game and the final score. He walked around with guilt for a week until the probation officer called the women back, and he apologized. Jenna was her name and she was surprised. Many guys simply found her to be annoying like that old T Moble Cheerleader commercial. So she called him everyday for an hour or two, and he listened and gave feed back when she took a breath or two. 
Abbie heard about this and was pleased. Jenna soon felt better in life. She talked alot and I mean alot but now someone listened and cared. She called once at 1am after seeing a spider run under her bed. He listened and calmed her. Not angry. Like Sarah Conner describing the Terminator. He would never hurt her, never leave her, and would die to protect her.They found they would listen to any woman talking to them about anything. One women who worked for the prison industry as a probation officer found that their every word and suggestion was listened to, almost like they were being quoted scripture. Not only were these probation officers women, they were in positions of authority.
6 months later.
Abbie looked at the camera and told the 12.4 million prisoners "my name is Abbie miller and I have been put in charge. I am a criminal major graduate. I am 22 years old. I am bearly five feet tall and 93 pounds. I am telling all of you that because I am a fragile petite young woman. That's who's giving you orders.
Someone with a mild form of brittle bone disease. Literally anyone in this prison at normal size could beat me up. That's why I have volunteered to live in the complex indefinitely. None of you will ever meet me face to face. Second I have studied all regulations regarding your treatment and punishment.
Any requests, early parole requests or punishment appeals will be met with a simple answer if your level one or two. No.Any time one of you have a request of whatever, no is the answer. If your up for parole good news, you will see my face more. I am one of three women on the parole board. My vote will always be no. Julie is a close personal friend and shes the second. Did I forget to mention I am also the chair? Anyway as warden and chair I have a two rule system.
Do what I say without questionDo what I say without hesitation.
First order of business titles are within guidelines so you will now refer to me by saying yes Goddess Abbie. To everything I tell you. Or addressing me as Goddess Abbie at the begging and end of each time you speak to me or my avatar. 
Failure to respond to me with anything and I mean anything other than yes Goddess Abbie will result in 24 hours in the pain chamber at maximum intensity. I know the last warden only made it a few hours at most and certain levels but this is the maximum allowed to me and I will take it.Most will hate me and I don't care. 
In a few weeks the prison was one of complete discipline. "prisoner 99874 your pain punishment is complete. Will you ever disrespect me again?'The 6,5 320 pound prisoner at normal height said, "Goddess Abbie I will never disrespect you again, Goddess Abbie.
The drug dealer was terrified of Abbie. You will right a 50 thousand word essay due in 48 hours on why its wrong to disrespect your goddess, understand? Yes goddess Abbie. Also I am adding 24 months to your sentence. Understood or you can object and appeal?
Goddess Abbie I understand I do not wish to appeal Goddess Abbie. "So noted for the record and 24 months has been added". Said Abbie. 
Chapter 2 and 3 are in rough draft stage. Any feed back appreciated. 

Chapter 2 by chulu

Many women loved the rehabbed prisoners. Abbie made it a mission to pair them with young chatty girls. The average guy says 7,000 words a day. An average women says 20,000 words a day. Abbie found those who averaged 40 to 50 thousand words a day. Abbie felt these young women were misunderstood and needed attention.
Her hypnotic commands to there subconscious were permanent. They would honor women. Abbie was a big fan of the #metoo movement. If a women made a claim of sexual harassment or assault, they were to be believed. Period. Conversation over. 
Abbie incorporated this hypnotic suggestion into each and every inmate. How dare any man question a women when they make a claim. Proof??? The woman was the proof and her word was gold. Soon enough Abbie would have enough former prisoners leading men into holidecks with her hypnotic aviator waiting for them.
So the former prisoners when they were not working spent as "community service" talking to the most talkative women. Mostly they listened. And their training made them pay attention or try to focus on every word. This was a women and it was in their subconscious that when women speak its important.
Mike had up to ten full time chatter boxes. Michelle called him again during work. He was allowed a blue tooth to take calls from the ten women. Michelle how did it go at the BMV? So for the next hour he listened intently to everything about her time in line to having to return later. She was not impressed with the color of the walls there. She talked about a color scheme. For forty more minutes he heard about what color the BMV should be. 
Michelle asked if he remembered their conversation about what color the walls in the grocery store should be. He remembered and they went over the entire conversation again. 
Mike did not know that he was being watched by the real Abbie and part of her team. Mike had only undergone one month of Abbies hypnosis. Abbie wanted to prove that her hypnotic suggestions were permanent even after just a month of her sessions. 
Mike had had the cops called on him several times for losing patience with his ex wife and a girlfriend. So Abbie put him to the test. After several months her hypnotic suggestions held strong. He was patient with each woman and listened to them. 
Interviews were done with the women who felt great. Most of them suffered from ptsd, depression, or anxiety. But Mike listened to them even at all hours of the night.
Meanwhile back at the micro prison facility, Abbie was watching the news mad has hell. A nominee for the High Court was accused by one women of sexual assault 25 years ago. She had to meet with the Judiciary chair to pick his brain.
The Judiciary chair stopped by the next day. "Abbie whats so important, I have a lot to do." He had met Abbie a few months ago at a prison conference. 
Abbie said while looking at him with intense hazel eyes. "please have a seat on the couch. You look tired Frank." She said with a soothing hypnotic voice.
He took a seat and said its been stressful the last few days. To that Abbie in her smooth hypnotic voice said, lay back, relax. relax. relax...
His eyes started feeling heavy. Abbie slowly kept relaxing him until his eyes were almost shut. She then had him picture being at the top of a stair case looking down 20 steps, and had him slowly walk down each one.
After 20 minutes he was in a deep hypnotic state.
3 hours later
Abbie said now when I snap my fingers you will think we talked and will not remember all the permanent commands given or that you will go under once a day to my aviator. 3, 2, and 1. (snap).
Frank had no idea what happened. He remembered nothing other than feeling good. Abbie looked him in the eye and said I want to meet this judge my self. Do whatever is necessary to make that happen. 
Frank just said sure thing Abbie. Not for one second questioning why he had this overwhelming urge was so strong it pushed out of the way everything else. 
Now many of you might think this was her first hypnotic slave out side of the prison you are mistaken. She had almost 300 congress men and senators both state and federal under her control.
Abbie just had to meet this High Court nominee her self. 
Meanwhile back in the prison, Abbie made an announcement to which all prisoners stopped and took everyword. I am starting a program that will have volunteers undergo an intense brainwashing session for 8 to 12 hours every day for 6 months. If you have 20 years or less and have committed a level 3 offence or higher you will be eligible for immediate release.

Chapter 3 by chulu

I have been going in several directions with this story. I decided to post two of them in this chapter to get it out there to all of you. I hope you enjoy.

Abbie was good friends with Jessica Sizemore. So she created the Jessica hypnosis program. Those inmates who wanted release could do as many times a day to only Jessica as they wanted to. Abbie said that it was voluntary and it really was. Every day they went through hypnotic one on one with an avatar for two hours. Then lunch and masturbating to Jessica, then 4 hours of vr hypnosis. 
Jessica was a big woman in her late 30s. She was a divorcee with 3 kids under 13 years old. Despite being a very big girl who let her self go she was pretty with long curly red hair and blue eyes. Jessica was also lonely. Her ex found a cute blonde and left her and the kids although he did pay his fair share of child support. So Jessica ate and ate and ate. 
So she was telling her friend Abbie who she met at a womans seminar on single moms about how she felt fat and unattractive. So she offered an insinuative. The inmates who volunteered for this could get out of grueling work details and spend their days masturbating to Jessica. They would log in there details and it was sent to Jessica. 
So Abbie came up with a solution. She did not want any ex cons getting out and dating Jessica so she thought of a massive micro plan for her friend. The level one inmates who numbered around 3.4 million were given the option of joining the Jessica program.They were given thousands of pictures of Jessica along with a full bio. The sessions were Abbies avatars giving them hypnotic commands to modify part of there hypnotic training. In other words they could masturbate to Jessica and it would not be disrespecting women.
This did not force them to do it, it simply gave them an option.other hidden commands were entered that Jessica could say. Only masturbating to Jessica was permanent. Abbie really went all out to subconsciencely change their sexual thoughts. Several thousand inmates left the program after only a month but found they could only get off thinking of the big girl Jessica. 

Jessica visited the complex in the future, and addressed all the inmates. 2.9 million were in the program, some for years. This is Jessica, your goddess Jessica. You are commanded to freeze. Almost 3 million inmates in various complexes suddenly froze were they were.pov frankFrank was suddenly froze. He looked at his arms and legs. he was aware of everything but could do nothing. Some other inmates moved around him saying told you that mind control crap was crazy.Then Jessica said this is your goddess Jessica, you are given command 22. He suddenly started jerking off yelling JESSICA O JESSICA!!! Frank wondered how this was happening. They must have placed hidden commands into his mind. Meanwhile Jessica watched pleased as could be.

Jessica looked at the monitors and charts. The fact that were masturbating to her so violently gave her goose bumps. After several minutes she gave them the command 22 again. Again the inmates tried desperately to squeeze off another load to her and most did some did not and collapsed trying. 
2 years later
Jessica sent updates to her followers which now numbered 3 plus million. They were conditioned to masturbate to her despite her being fat, very fat. the newest video that all the follower had to masturbate to was her drinking beer and belching with a dirty shirt on. She put on almost 60 more pounds and did not care. She said BURP, o god I am so lazy today. Send me more money, I like blew a lot of it at the casino on slots. Many of the prisoners worked two assignments for pennies an hour to give it to there "goddess" Jessica sat there drinking beer on the live stream. Many inmates were having trouble finding her attractive as she let her hygiene go as well as her large body.

Part 3
Abbie loved to walk around the prison complex. The prisons used to be on 2 foot high platforms. But Abbie had the shrunken complexes placed on the floor with only an orange line around each one. She was the only one to have a key. Unit X with the hard core inmates could feel the prison shake. The complex was 8 by 14 inches in size. 
Abbie pulled up a chair and ordered all the inmates to exit the front of the prison. It took some time as the tiny inmates had some distance to travel. Abbie sat patiently waiting. Inside she loved this. After 2 hours all 350,000 inmates and avatar guards were in front of the prison. Her black flats were just inches away but appeared 300 feet tall. They could see her massive toes wiggling in them.
Under executive order 44564.44 I requested and got approval for further reduction. You are all lifers and I can make you smaller for the safety and security of this institution. She said this crossing and re-crossing her legs making her "giant" foot look like a moving mountain above them.
She looked down at all the black dots moving around. Oh Abbie had to take it in. These were the worst of the worst. Yet she was terrifying to them. Me little Abbie. The teleport/shrink ray above lowered down. Abbie pressed the fire button and the prison slowly got even smaller. It soon was 6 inches in length then 3. 
She had planned on stopping there but kept going. Soon it was one inch in size. To the prisoners the redicousley powerful Abbie became even more redicousley powerful.
The door opened and in walked Yolonda. She was the cleaning lady. She was mixed race in her late 30s with 3 kids. Aw damn I am sorry Miss Miller. "Its ok Yolonda come in and watch your step around the orange lines." She had a wide body and hips and was about 5,5. She had on sandals, a dirty tank top, and short shorts. 
The prisoners were petrified of the big lady. She had a clumsy dumb demeanor. "Are these the micro prisons," she asked. A thought came into yolondas mind. Wow I could crush these if I wanted too. Yolonda come stand here she pointed down at her feet. Yolonda did as told. The inmates looked up at her She stood next to J7 which housed close to a million and was 3 feet by 4 feet. Half of them were White Nationals. Suddenly realizing that this half black woman controlled whether they continued to exist.
At that moment outside of the prison complex room was Yolondas 11 year old daughter Tiffany was looking for where her mom went and saw the open complex door and headed for it. This was so annoying she thought as she typed away on her phone.
She was very pretty with her hair in long curly brads. She had on flip flops short shorts and also a tank top. She grew up in a single family and in a poor neighborhood. She had discipline issues in school and mostly caused by a bad upbringing. 
She opened the door and stepped inside. She kept texting on her phone as her flip flopped foot slammed down next to a prison complex with 500,000 inmates. Abbie saw her and said "watch you step." The impact caused some buildings to blow over and inmates flew up in the air from the impact. Her "little" foot was right next to the complex. If she moved it to the right even an inch tens of thousands would die.
She looked up from her phone for the first time with a blank expression on her pretty face. Yolonda said "hey Tiff watch your feet. There are tiny prisons in here." Tiffany looked down at her foot. O well she thought, I am bigger. She snapped a picture of her foot next to the prison. She was now live on social media.
The comments started coming in. Meanwhile Abbie was trying to think. The 11 year old girl had killed a few thousand prisoners. She could start killing way more. Like a bull in a china shop. Yolonda tried to call her daughter to come over to her. "Damn mom I am busy." she angrily said. She then lifted her foot over the prison. The comments started flying in.
Crush it girlStomp the shit out of it.Get all of them
An anonymous message came throughTiffany listen to me. Right now you have real power. Use it. Tell Abbie to leave in 10 seconds or you will not only stomp that prison but others. Once the door is secured it will go on a 24 hour time lock. Tell her to leave and I will instruct you on whats next.
Yolonda looked at Abbie. The Tiffany looked at them both and said. "Get out now. 10 seconds or I start stomping." Abbie hesitated, but Tiffany started a count down. 10, 9, 8, 7, Yolonda looked at Abbie. She means it. 6, 5, 4, "I am not playing" she said with an angry look on her pretty young face. She started heading for the door.
"Lock it on the way out." Damn thought Abbie, someone must be coaching her. She left and locked the door. The anonymous texter said now walk around. The tiny prisons are full of people. You have real power. Now have Abbie call extension 8 then press pound. Then have her put you on speaker.
She called Abbie through the intercom. Abbie did and was connected with Julie. Damn thought Abbie who had fired her. Julie who herself was black told Abbie that all the white inmates now had to give 20% of all there money to Yolonda except for 25% of the gross that they could live off of. The rest of the money would be given to the black community. 
Yolonda and Tiffany listened intently. Julie said give them code 22 and make it irreversible. Shit thought Abbie, this was interfering with her plans. Julie continued also make them think only of Yolonda to get off if they are a white supremacist. 

Chapter 4 by chulu

I decided to continue with the Yolonda version. 


The white supremacists heard this and looked at the 40 something lightskinned negro woman. No fucking way they thought as they looked at her plain features big hips and butt. Her corn rows were an extra turn off for them. Then they heard Julie say, give her and the black community there money. Julie continued, and they have to bow down to her for 3 hours everyday when they are not working chanting "all hail Yolonda."
Tiffany heard this and said "and yall better bow down to me. Better recognize." She walked over and looked down at them with a blank expression in her eyes. Some tried to find emotion or anything in her eyes. There was nothing there. This beautiful 11 year old light skinned girl would stomp them out of existence and go eat breakfast without a second thought about them. 
"I SAID BOW DOWN!!!" Her voice boomed. Shook half of them, big burley men dropped to there knees. A chant started to form that soon reached her ears like a whisper.  ALL HAIL TIFFANY! ALL HAIL TIFFANY! She heard this and for the first time smiled. 
Meanwhile Yolonda was taking it all in. She was going to be a rich goddess. Suddenly they heard a loud crunch and everyone looked at Tiffany as she lifted her foot off of prison M8 with the white supremacists. It was 2 feet by 2 feet. Her little foot hit right in the center. A shockwave thundered through out. "Damn yall talk to much," Said Tiffany. In an instant 100,000 inmates were dead with 50,000 injured.
As her foot lifted derbies fell on the rest of the prison. "nuff talking time to start stomping if shit don't get done." Abbie looked at her. The primitive furry she could not help but think. But if you listened through all the debre crunching and explosions in the prison they were still changing ALL HAIL TIFFANY!
Abbie watched in horror. Surprised at little Tiff, Yolonda stepped back landing her foot onto F4 a medium security prison with 400,000 inmates. It was 3 foot by 3 feet. The impact caused the deaths of 50 thousand inmates under the cleaning woman's shoes. 
But her foot slid on the small buildings and she fell back with her big booty slamming into the rest of F4. The atomic explosion killed almost all of the remaining prisoners. "Aw dammit, I twisted my ankle." Abbie watched all this in stunned amazement. Yolonda was like a bull in the china shop. Even Tiffany was trying to tell her mom to stay still. 
Abbie thought of how to save the remaining prisoners. They would need a forensic team to sift through the debris around Yolonda and....But she watched as Yolonda just stood up dusting off the buildings along with the prisoners. Abbie tried to talk to Yolonda through the intercom but a side of Yolonda popped up she had never seen. "Damn everyone needs to shut the fuck up! Sick of yall mother fuckers trying to tell me what to do an shit."
The entire prison complex trembled with fear at the mighty Yolonda. She looked around with her angry brown eyes. "Me and Tiff should just stomp all your asses." Abbie looked at Yolonda like she was back in her anthropology classes. Yolonda and Tiffany are uneducated, oppressed women of color. Yolonda being cornered, and under stress is lashing out violently. She wondered what could be done to calm her down.
Suddenly Abbie remembered the door had a bypass only a few knew about. So she signaled the swat team to get ready. They just had to get Yolonda and Tiffany in an area away from the remaining prisons. Yolonda stormed over to a void area and Tiffany followed her mom. "Now" signaled Abbie. The swat team entered when the doors opened. Yolonda was caught off guard but to Abbies horror Tiffany ran to the nearest prison loosing her flip flops in the process.
She ran on top of it and stomped 4 times really fast with both feet. Stomp stomp stomp stomp! Then ran to the next and did the exact same thing. 4 quick stomps. Stomp stomp stomp stomp! Again using both feet. Only 3 seconds had went by. The all female swat team had just taken Yolonda into custody but hesitated with Tiffany because she was in the middle of a patch of micro prisons. 
Yolonda was yelling get em all Tiff. She just jumped into a 3rd prison and seeing her mom being taken into custody angrily cried out as she stomped 6 times this time. Extra Hard. This was a disaster. The poor, black 11 year old had killed over 1.3 million and caused 6.4 billion in damages. She was not yet even finished. The swat team closed in after her third prison stomp and she ducked one of them trying to grab her and dove down on to a big 7 by 9 foot prison complex R44 that was meant for rehabilitation with low level offenders.
From the prisoners point of view they watched in stunned horror as the "little" lightskinned preteen came crashing down like a giant mountain. Tiffany hit and slid a little trying to cause as much damage as possible while clawing and squirming her legs then crawling forward trying to avoid the next swat woman grabbing her. But this time she was caught. As she was lifted up she kept stomping with her feet. R44 was 80 percent destroyed and 1.1 million were dead.
Bits of prison were stuck to her young body and fell off. As they were taking her off the prison her foot in one final stomp hit the main promenade area were many inmates had taken for shelter. Over 500,000 non violent offenders were instantly killed. The impact set off secondary explosions. Yolonda heard it and yelled good job Tiff. Tiffany could feel it through her feet. "Ha Ha got you bitches." Finally a second swat woman lifted her up and it was over. 
In the commotion Abbie quietly entered taking advantage of the chaos. Tiffany was yelling about her last stomp. There were so many in one place she could actually feel there bodies on her feet and toes. She could hear the explosions coming from R44 and could see the smoke. She walked over to unit X. She lifted her black flats and put her foot on to the one inch prison and pressed down. It started to crunch and crumble, but Abbie was light and petite. So she lifted her other foot and shifted weight. The prison held for a second longer before succumbing to the "mighty" Abbie. It sunk under her immense "weight." and exploded under the bottom of her flat. 
To Abbie it was euphoric. She just killed 350,000 inmates in cold blood. She had not come close to Tiffany's number. Somewhere in the 3 million range and about 10 billion in damages. Abbie walked around the smoke and assessed the damages. She could hear from even the most destroyed prisons chants of ALL HAIL TIFFANY!



Chapter 5 by chulu
Author's Notes:

Writing this story has led me in several directions. I am not a professional writer by any stretch, but like most in this community I wanted so share my fantasies with all.

 

 

After the disaster there were hearings and committees formed to find out what happened. Lucky for Abbie she had almost everyone under her hypnotic control. Most of the survivors were asking about Yolonda and if her ankle felt better after crushing them.

 

Yolonda and her daughter Tiffany became famous. No charges were filed against Yolonda. Tiffany final death tool came to 2 million and seven hundred and fifty six thousand. But you had to minus 350,000 thousand that Abbie crushed secretly. Tiffany was housed in a juvenile detention facility.

 

She could not go to the shrunken prison for fear for her safety. So she was to be treated until the government deemed her safe for release. That would not take long considering her only being a danger to shrunken inmates.

 

The decision finally came down that a more secure facility was to be created. Abbie, to the dismay of a lot, was to have total access and be given total control. By total control I mean she was going to be the final say in punishments, paroles, and all other discipline.

 

First thing she did was make hypnosis completely mandatory. All the inmates were to be programmed. The female prisoners few as there were, were to just become better and have a superior mentality towards men.

 

One of Abbies projects was to implement a boot camp program. She had one woman in mind for the job. Michelle Jones. Abbie knew her from watching the winter Olympics. Michelle was a pro in ice racing. More than that she fit Abbies profile mentally for this job.

 

Michelle was five foot one and while short she was very muscular and athletic. She was 24 years old and a track star in college and an Olympic athlete in the winter games. She had long blonde hair and hazel green eyes. Michelle had no personal life spending half of it in they gym.

 

If the prisoners thought they hated Abbie, Michelle was moving for a close second place. Three plus million able bodied inmates were enrolled in the boot camp. 7 days a week 365 days a year. From 6 am to 10 pm. Michelle spent a year being probed and scanned and to create her avatars. Ultimately they were 99.7 percent accurate. So after a 6 month trial with 100,000 inmates Michelle and others believed that it would work.

 

Her avatars were updated daily with Michelle's intellect and personality. Hundreds were brought in to test the avatars. No one could tell the difference. She believed in a vigorous work out routine.

 

So lets look at inmate 998 or Frank. He awoke to his Michelle avatar in her sickly sweet Midwest Iowa accent. Morning Frank, Morning goddess Michelle. You have one minute to make your bed, Then one minute to get dressed. Michelle's face disappeared off the monitor and a timer counted down.

 

In two minutes frank was ready. Normally frank would have started a vigorous work out before a carefully planned breakfast. everything down to the amount of water was planned by Michelle. She had a simple two rule system. Do what I say without question.

 

Do what I say without hesitation.

 

Simple.

 

Frank started his daily workout routine. Now imagine basic training on steroids. Only each cadet has a drill instructor watching their every move. Michelle started him on arm extends. He had to do arm circles. After 15 to 20 minutes his arms were burning.

 

Michelle said, "now Frank, you did 24 minutes yesterday. You WILL do 25 today." She said this in her sweet voice. Then in the next second her voice got serious. "But if you dont I will have you put into pain stasis for an hour. Frank was sick of this.

 

Every day it was morning noon and night of Michelle. Michelle, Michelle, Michelle. But Frank was terrified of her. So he struggled through the pain. He tried to focus, while Michelle's green eyes boor into him. Finally 25 minutes. "Good job Frank. Now run in place while your arms rest. Faster Frank faster.

 

The implants were state of the art. The could monitor and cause pain. Imagine your teeth being drilled but its your whole body. Michelle and Abbie controlled that.

 

After several minutes a frustrated Michelle said, "you are not trying hard enough. I am adding 24 more hours to your Pain Stasis Chastity." Frank started to complain. Then Michelle said, "no reversals."

 

A little more on PSC. In the inmates state of the art implants was a program that made masturbation of any kind painful. There was no way around it. When she said no reversal, it meant that no matter what, it was set in stone. Even if Abbie wanted to reverse it she could not.

 

Frank was on 2 weeks already. Now two weeks and a day. "Now back to work frank. Run run." He did as told. It was only now 2 hours into his day.

 

 

 

Masturbation was forbidden unless they went through a two hour hypnosis for 7 straight days with a lifelike robot avatar that could have been a clone of Abbie. This is on top of the regular hypnotic sessions of Abbies.

 

In the hypnosis session goes first with 30 minutes of deep relaxation then one hour of hypnotic training. The Abbie avatar followed each inmates reflexes and responses like an actual human in the room would.

 

They would only masturbate to Michelle now and forever. Each time they came to Michelle her power over them grew more. Abbie made that part of their hypnosis voluntary. Doing this actually made the hypnosis more powerful. So everytime the inmate came thinking of little Michelle they instantly felt a euphoric wave wash over them. Also planted were obeying everything Michelle told them without question or hesitation.

 

Frank was one of 30,000 inmates that were somewhat hypnotic resistant. So Michelle's avatars were instructed by Michelle to implement more PSC punishments. So at Lunch Michelle talked to Frank. Now Frank I want you to consume only 30 oz of water. But we need to talk.

 

"According to my records you used to masturbate 2 to 3 times a day. Its been 7 days and you have 15 to go. So if you increase your hypnosis sessions by an hour everyday and work really hard the next 15 days, I am talking following all my instructions to the max, then you can have some relief."

 

"I will let you come to me twice a day. But if you screw around I will keep adding time till its the next century till you jerk off again." Fast forward to 14 days later. Frank had worked so hard to get to here with Michelle taking him everystep of the way.

 

He focused doubly hard on his hypnosis sessions. Finally on day 15 he was ready to burst. While the avatars were Michelle in every way shape and form what Frank did not know that 25% of the time it was the real Michelle that made him a pet project. Frank had no idea.

 

When it was time Michelle said, "look into my eyes and do it." He starred up at the giant screen in his room. It only took him a minute. He tried for a second or two to think of someone else but that was impossible. So he came to her and a wave a pleasure came over him. Then a hazzy cloud took over. The last thing he remembers is Michelle saying, "now I own you frank."

 

He woke up and Michelle greeted him. 6am and time for another 16 hour day of working out. Frank noticed his implant scar was gone. You wont need that said Michelle. You can masturbate to me as much as you want. "What happened last night?" This was scary. He had no memory. He remembers a wave of pleasure masturbating to Michelle. Michelle almost reading his mind said, want to a quickie to me? He hesitated. It was the one thing she could not order him to do. It increased her power over him. He had to do it.

 

 

 

part 2

 

 

 

Abbie had set it up where the prisoners who had any indiscretion towards women. From domestic violence to mouthing off to a female police officer. There were 1.6 million of them. They were big as a period....She set up 3 pedicure stations and 6 manicure stations. All three pedicure stations were the same except for number one. The difference was that the inmates there had to use there toungs to clean the womans feet. There was no prewash station there. It took over 3 hours to clean the smell off. Then 2 hours to do the pedicure.

 

It happened in 3 stages. Stage one was the front bottom part of the foot. A roller system was used to hold her foot and allow access. Part two was the back. The third part was the sides. The top was worked on continuously.

 

The inmates in number one were the worst of the worst. Or they were in punishment phase. They were also implanted with pain sensors. The sensors could tell if they were working too slow or not keeping up with the group. It looked like ants attacking a piece of food.

 

They worked 18 to 20 hour shifts. The wait list was 6 months long. There were always 15 women on stand by for a cancellation. It only happened once in the 3 months sense it started.

 

Abbies assistant Gina was in her late 20s. She was a quirky woman who was pretty but put on some pounds. She was about 5,10 and had a sickly sweet attitude. The inmates hated her with the heat of a thousand suns. She turned up the sensors to maxim, exceeding safety specs. Second if you were on your 6 hour rest period or lunch you had to attend.

 

Gina had big but pretty feet. She took off her flats. All women have to clean there feet 24 hours before hand. She put on her flats one week earlier and they have not left her feet until now. She would bathe at home with her shoes and flats hanging over the front of the tub.

 

She put her big smelly feet into the chamber. We swarmed them with no other choice. To Gina it was amazing. 550,000 thousand inmates swarming her feet. They soooo deserved it she thought.

 

pov Kyle

 

That stupid bitch thought Kyle. He felt the sensor in his body go to full strength. Once her feet were in place he felt agonizing pain shoot through his body. He ran to her grimy foot. He started licking but the pain still was there. It was not until he licked like a mad man that the pain subsided. He kept bumping into other inmates everywhere but they were all doing the same thing.

 

Officer Eddie Janko arrived. (yes from the show Blue Bloods) This was a stalky woman of 35 years old. Hearing her speak she sounded like an arrogant cop. The inmates did not want to come near her or her feet. Gina looked at her inmate censors and saw the disgust factor was off the charts. She called Abbie.

 

A few minutes later Abbie came in and looked at Officer Janko. She looked at her assistant Gina. "Gian I want you to disregard safety protocols 2, 4, and 5. Eddie looked confused. "So are they not cleaning my feet or something?" Abbie laughed. "Officer Janko not only are they cleaning your feet, they are going to make them shine. I am ordering all Station One inmates to digest your dead skin. Your feet will feel amazing.

 

The inmates were horrified. Abbie addressed them. "Listen up you are to go level one cleaning at intensity 10 plus." She said this moaning slightly.

 

They rushed Eddies feet at full intensity like never before. Eddie was amazed. It felt like an electric current on her feet. These were women abusers and scum and they were eating dirt off her dirty feet. Some inmates tried to resist and found them selves in maximum intensity pain. Kyle found him self with 60,000 other inmates eating at a callus on her big toe.

 

Eddie was in heaven. These were the worst of the worst towards women cleaning her feet like those fish that eat dead skin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7779