- Text Size +

In the future all prisons in the world were put into a micro center where the inmates were shrunk to 1/20th of an inch tall. There they could be controlled by avatars. These robot avatars would take on the personality of the warden. The system had a 95% success rate meaning that 95% of the time or more the avatars main host (updated daily) approved of the decision given as if it were her own. Tests were given to see if people could tell the difference between 9 avatars and the real host on a video call. It was virtually impossible. It did take over a year of scanning and tinkering before the avatars were ready. But with Abbie Millers commanding personality it took half of that with a 99.7% accuracy. 
The prison complex was badly in need of a warden, and had to be female. The entire prison was run by women. They put out a test, a very through test, to find one female with numerous qualifications but more specifically a powerful mind.
Abbie came in top of the list. The board of women looked at her profile an found her EKG reading alone off the charts. But in walked this young college age women bearly 5 feet tall. She was very pretty with hazel eyes, freckled smooth skin and light brown hair in a conservative bun. She had on a ankle boot from gently smacking her ankle causing a fracture. They offered a hand shake to which the politely yet firmly denied quickly explaining her mild form of brittle bone disease. Physically she was like a beautiful porcelain doll. But mentally her brain power was something for the Stanlee Super Human Show. So the board questioned her for hours. Abbie hardly ever rode in a car for fear of an accident, any accident. She avoided large crowds for fear of being knocked down by accident. Fragile as fragile could get. But mentally she was who they were looking for. How could such a powerful mind be in such a frail, but pretty body? The board like her and hired her pending a trial run, running a complex of 500,000 prisoners.
6 months later
It was a success. Her avatars, created a prison where nearly all the inmates were compliant and respectful. The numbers from the last warden were 61% compliance with an estimated 52% recidivism estimated. With Abbie it was 94% compliance, and recidivism estimated at 17%. 
Her success was also on her insistence that each inmate have an "Abbie" avatar assigned to each one via tv or smart watch. There was some resistance at first by the inmates, but soon with the help of hypnosis, she had them controlled ready to rejoin society, if she let them. 
They hypnosis was Abbies design. She was a master, probably the best in the world. Now times that by hundreds of thousands of her. Each day every inmate would go through several hours of hypnosis. Many times with a virtual robot avatar that looked just like her. The avatar would watch each inmates movements under hypnosis and adjust accordlingly. After 6 months of daily hypnosis they complied with "Abbie." She was there to instruct them on everything from how long to brush their teeth to how much water to consume.
subliminally the men were given hidden commands to respect women. Women are superior goddesses. These commands were embedded so deep in there subconscious, they were permanently part of their egos. Other commands were given to listen to police and obey rules. But Abbie really focused on respecting women, to the point that even masturbating to sexual images felt wrong, because it disrespected all women. Some of the newly released inmates found that being given jobs with bitchy demanding women could not think bad thoughts about them. They actually found themselves feeling like, hey I need to do more to please this women. The demanding boss would yell or talk, and talk and talk, and the former inmates would focus all there attention to the everyword spoken. 
One experiment was done where a chatty college girl talked about shoe shopping, her friends, what they did over the weekend. Kinda like a "basic bitch", and after 3 hours of non stop chatter the former inmate was given a quiz. The session was recorded and the former inmate had to list what was talked about.
This was a lower IQ inmate and he got 73% of the conversation memorized. He remember the names of her friends, almost all of them. Amber, the fistey red head who skiped allot, Brittany the crazy blonde who like guys with tans, ect. ect. He named off 15 out of 21. When told he missed 6 names he felt bad. He felt bad he did not remember her talking about her hair extension appointment, or the manicure where they messed up painting her nails.
It would be like if you forgot your wives anniversary or kids baseball game and the final score. He walked around with guilt for a week until the probation officer called the women back, and he apologized. Jenna was her name and she was surprised. Many guys simply found her to be annoying like that old T Moble Cheerleader commercial. So she called him everyday for an hour or two, and he listened and gave feed back when she took a breath or two. 
Abbie heard about this and was pleased. Jenna soon felt better in life. She talked alot and I mean alot but now someone listened and cared. She called once at 1am after seeing a spider run under her bed. He listened and calmed her. Not angry. Like Sarah Conner describing the Terminator. He would never hurt her, never leave her, and would die to protect her.They found they would listen to any woman talking to them about anything. One women who worked for the prison industry as a probation officer found that their every word and suggestion was listened to, almost like they were being quoted scripture. Not only were these probation officers women, they were in positions of authority.
6 months later.
Abbie looked at the camera and told the 12.4 million prisoners "my name is Abbie miller and I have been put in charge. I am a criminal major graduate. I am 22 years old. I am bearly five feet tall and 93 pounds. I am telling all of you that because I am a fragile petite young woman. That's who's giving you orders.
Someone with a mild form of brittle bone disease. Literally anyone in this prison at normal size could beat me up. That's why I have volunteered to live in the complex indefinitely. None of you will ever meet me face to face. Second I have studied all regulations regarding your treatment and punishment.
Any requests, early parole requests or punishment appeals will be met with a simple answer if your level one or two. No.Any time one of you have a request of whatever, no is the answer. If your up for parole good news, you will see my face more. I am one of three women on the parole board. My vote will always be no. Julie is a close personal friend and shes the second. Did I forget to mention I am also the chair? Anyway as warden and chair I have a two rule system.
Do what I say without questionDo what I say without hesitation.
First order of business titles are within guidelines so you will now refer to me by saying yes Goddess Abbie. To everything I tell you. Or addressing me as Goddess Abbie at the begging and end of each time you speak to me or my avatar. 
Failure to respond to me with anything and I mean anything other than yes Goddess Abbie will result in 24 hours in the pain chamber at maximum intensity. I know the last warden only made it a few hours at most and certain levels but this is the maximum allowed to me and I will take it.Most will hate me and I don't care. 
In a few weeks the prison was one of complete discipline. "prisoner 99874 your pain punishment is complete. Will you ever disrespect me again?'The 6,5 320 pound prisoner at normal height said, "Goddess Abbie I will never disrespect you again, Goddess Abbie.
The drug dealer was terrified of Abbie. You will right a 50 thousand word essay due in 48 hours on why its wrong to disrespect your goddess, understand? Yes goddess Abbie. Also I am adding 24 months to your sentence. Understood or you can object and appeal?
Goddess Abbie I understand I do not wish to appeal Goddess Abbie. "So noted for the record and 24 months has been added". Said Abbie. 
Chapter 2 and 3 are in rough draft stage. Any feed back appreciated.