Death and Destruction by jjuenger
Summary:

In this sequel to Mother & Daughter, two survivors help the government in an attempt to stop the two giantesses.


Categories: Giantess, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49), Crush, Incest, Insertion, Lesbians, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 1241 Read: 41575 Published: September 28 2007 Updated: September 28 2007
Story Notes:
This story is not appropriate for minors. If you are one, leave now.

1. Two Survivors by jjuenger

2. Battle One by jjuenger

3. The Final Confrontation by jjuenger

Two Survivors by jjuenger

When we last heard from our lesbian mother-daughter destruction team, they had decimated a small desert town with little resistance. They felt absolutely indestructible at this point. They both figured they had absolute power.

            Since we left them, they had destroyed many towns together. In their wake, they left an absolute wasteland full of rubble, corpses, and more bodily fluids than the entire Earthly population could imagine, let alone produce. These nude giantesses were literally taking America by storm.

            Sure, the atomic bomb could easily have been used against them. Everyone knew this. Unfortunately, even the two goddesses knew this. After they took care of the desert hamlet, they were smart enough to stay in heavily populated areas. They knew that they would not dare attack a residential area due to the slim possibility that there could be a survivor of these two behemoths. Naturally, they made sure that there were none. The government then decided to wait until the two went their separate ways and then take them out.

            At the women’s last town, however, they got a little careless in checking for survivors. They managed to leave two behind. They were Tom Kenton and his girlfriend, Ashley Donaldson. These two survived by driving out of town as the Lisa and Emily were being spotted on the horizon. They were in his car at the time and managed to get out right before the road out was obstructed. From a distance, they saw their town be destroyed by the gigantic women.

            After the town had been demolished, the two were naturally upset. However, through the sobs, Tom managed to hear the two women talking.

            “Listen, Lisa,” said Emily. “I really enjoyed the destruction we created together. I just think that, if we separate, we can take everything over twice as fast. Doesn’t that sound good to you?”
            “Well, when you put it that way, it does sound quite fun,” Lisa answered. “I can handle it for a while. You have my blessing.”

            Tom couldn’t believe what he had just heard. Either these women knew nothing about the government’s plan or they were challenging it. Regardless of which, he knew that they needed to be stopped now.

            “Did you hear that, Ashley?” Tom asked his still sobbing girlfriend.

            “Hear what?” Ashley responded.

            “They are splitting,” Tom said. “It is too late to save our town, but we can still save millions of lives. It looks like the older one is going north and the other is south. We need to get to the nearest post and tell someone.”

Battle One by jjuenger

“Are you telling me that the two giants who call themselves ‘the Goddesses’ are splitting?” the General asked the two survivors.

            “How did you miss it?” Tom asked. “They were only five miles to the east. One went north, and the other went south. You should be lucky that neither one went this way.”

            “Alright, we’ll launch an offensive,” the General said. “The President issued orders to every general to attack when the first opportunity arose. When was this?”

            “It was about 15 minutes ago,” Tom said. “It would have been sooner, but the security here is a pain in the ass.”

            “Sorry, but it is protocol,” said the General. “We will send our best equipment and our best men.”

            At this moment, Emily was attacking a town that, fortunately, had already been evacuated. This didn’t matter to her, but it was a stroke of good luck for the Air Force. Houses were replaceable and, after this, there would be a lot more standing if all went well.

            It took the people of the base about 20 minutes to get ready. There was no time to waste. Many lives were depending on this mission.

            It took the planes about 15 minutes more to reach Emily. When she heard, she thought she knew what to do. The problem was that they were flying too high for her. They were actually using high flying jets this time. She now had one option: run.

            For being 100 feet tall, she could move quite nimbly. She ran through the town with no concern except for herself. She tried throwing houses at the planes, but she couldn’t see them at that height, giving her a bad aim. Two planes were lost to this, however.

            Now was the time to drop the artillery. They dropped some of their most powerful bombs in her area, which, given the flying houses, was easy to spot. They brought all conceivable artillery short of the atomic bomb. Most of this firepower did hit the intended target. The final blow came about 20 minutes after the battle had begun. When the houses stopped flying, one plane dared go down for a closer look. Five words only needed to come through the air:

            “One down, one to go.”

             With these magic words, all planes did an about face and started the trip north, toward Lisa and toward the biggest fury they would ever encounter.

The Final Confrontation by jjuenger

            Lisa was about 30 miles away from Emily when that battle started. She knew what was going on and started back toward her daughter. She was about five miles away when it occurred to her that the establishment had killed a goddess.

            Suddenly, Lisa’s sense of invincibility was lost. She knew she was vulnerable. Now, she gave herself only one option: fight back. These insignificant insects killed her daughter, and now she was going to kill them.

            However, like Emily, Lisa misjudged the height that the planes would be traveling. That didn’t stop her from trying. She actually jumped up in an attempt to capture these planes. These jumps created earthquakes all around her. She didn’t care. She was going to avenge her daughter.

            The Air Force had other ideas. This jumping of hers created a more difficult target. They now had to use special missiles for her.

            Lisa was not about to give up that easily. She actually decided to become a spit fighter. She put a bunch of the rubble she created into her mouth and spit it up in the air. Her aim proved to be better then Emily’s aim. Many planes were taken down by this new tactic.

            However, the Air Force was equally as stubborn. For each spit wad that came their way, there were five bombs dropped on her. This continued for about 30 minutes. Finally, one of the pilots had enough.

            “I’m going in,” was the only thing the pilot said. With that, he took a nose dive in the direction of Lisa’s mouth. He released most of his firepower he had into the open cavern. This was enough to bring her to the brink of death. The final blow came when the remaining firepower and the plane itself was shot into her pussy. The people in the plane sacrificed themselves to kill Lisa. These people were seen as heroes.

            Many citations were handed out right after the victory. The pilot of the plane posthumously received a Medal of Honor. All on the plane got Bronze Stars. Some accolades even went to the two luckiest people alive, Tom and Ashley, the two lone survivors of the giantesses’ wrath.

It was Lisa and Emily’s carelessness that led to the downfall of the two giant women who called themselves goddesses. On this day, they found out that they were not. They didn’t have the power of everlasting life.   

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=771