- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This story is not appropriate for minors. If you are one, leave now.

When we last heard from our lesbian mother-daughter destruction team, they had decimated a small desert town with little resistance. They felt absolutely indestructible at this point. They both figured they had absolute power.

            Since we left them, they had destroyed many towns together. In their wake, they left an absolute wasteland full of rubble, corpses, and more bodily fluids than the entire Earthly population could imagine, let alone produce. These nude giantesses were literally taking America by storm.

            Sure, the atomic bomb could easily have been used against them. Everyone knew this. Unfortunately, even the two goddesses knew this. After they took care of the desert hamlet, they were smart enough to stay in heavily populated areas. They knew that they would not dare attack a residential area due to the slim possibility that there could be a survivor of these two behemoths. Naturally, they made sure that there were none. The government then decided to wait until the two went their separate ways and then take them out.

            At the women’s last town, however, they got a little careless in checking for survivors. They managed to leave two behind. They were Tom Kenton and his girlfriend, Ashley Donaldson. These two survived by driving out of town as the Lisa and Emily were being spotted on the horizon. They were in his car at the time and managed to get out right before the road out was obstructed. From a distance, they saw their town be destroyed by the gigantic women.

            After the town had been demolished, the two were naturally upset. However, through the sobs, Tom managed to hear the two women talking.

            “Listen, Lisa,” said Emily. “I really enjoyed the destruction we created together. I just think that, if we separate, we can take everything over twice as fast. Doesn’t that sound good to you?”
            “Well, when you put it that way, it does sound quite fun,” Lisa answered. “I can handle it for a while. You have my blessing.”

            Tom couldn’t believe what he had just heard. Either these women knew nothing about the government’s plan or they were challenging it. Regardless of which, he knew that they needed to be stopped now.

            “Did you hear that, Ashley?” Tom asked his still sobbing girlfriend.

            “Hear what?” Ashley responded.

            “They are splitting,” Tom said. “It is too late to save our town, but we can still save millions of lives. It looks like the older one is going north and the other is south. We need to get to the nearest post and tell someone.”