Tasks from the Giantess by rival
Summary:

A Canadian tiny is bought by a giantess from the other side of the world.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Body Exploration, Entrapment, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 3851 Read: 13804 Published: August 23 2018 Updated: August 24 2018

1. Chapter 1 by rival

2. Chapter 2 by rival

3. Chapter 3 by rival

Chapter 1 by rival

From outside of his plastic prison, Blake could hear a deafening rustling sound, the unmistakable sound of paper wrapping being taken out of a box. He looked around his plastic prison. The room had a chair with a seatbelt (during transportation, although the box was marked fragile and handled lightly), a toilet and trash chute that went to a waste compartment (which a giant person could take empty and clean), some food, a bed, and a water tank. No clothes, however.

Light poured in for the first time in many hours. He had been asleep for most of the plane ride, so it stung his eyes to suddenly be removed from the dark. He didn't know who had bought him or where they were located, but he would soon find out. Capturing, buying and selling tiny people was easy (after all, a full grown adult tiny was only a little over an inch tall), but it was controversial and sometimes illegal.

Massive digits enclosed the transparent walls. He stared up the length of an arm. He would never get used to his whole world being picked up by another living person. The huge golden limbs ended in a slightly baggy blouse with black and white embroidery. As he got closer to the giantess, he could smell her perfume through the holes in his box. It smelled flowery and a bit heavy. It smelled like someone older.

The top of the box was popped open, and a hand raised him to the massive giantess face. She had some wrinkles, her hair was a bit long and black, and her skin was a light bronze tone.

"My name is Mrs. Fujiwara, and I am your new owner. Welcome to Japan."

She had a round, rather attractive face for someone her age. Blake forced out a reply despite how tightly the fingers were pinching his body.

She placed him back in his box. "I'll be right back," she said.

She came back and deposited a grain of rice and a tiny scrap of meat in his box. The piece of rice wasn't much smaller than he was.

"Dinner." She said tersely. "Eat. It's good." She rubbed her stomach, which was a bit pudgy but well hidden by the blouse. He ate as she left, thinking about what a massive amount of food (for his size) had gone into that stomach. He shuddered.

After dinner, she put him on a shelf in her room, opening another small package and dumping the contents into his box. It was a tiny set of weights.

"You will need to get stronger, for your duties, and to make yourself more durable. I know you tinies are durable for your size compared to normal humans, but one of my friends bought a tiny and she broke after a few months."

She departed the room, and Blake began training. He couldn't say he wasn't wishing for someone younger to be his owner, although this woman didn't seem too bad. He wondered what duties she would have him perform. Would he be a pet like most tinies were, or did she have other things in mind? He had seen another cage on her husband's side of the bed as he came in, but it didn't have a tiny at the moment (though it did have a weight set as well).

Soon, the giantess returned and picked Blake out of his cage. "Your first task," she said, "Is to help me trim my hair."

However, instead of lifting him to her head, she rolled up her blouse slightly and placed him on her belly. The light skin moved up and down as she breathed. She undid her pants and slid them and her panties down slightly.

"Time for your first task," she said, depositing a tiny pair of pliers next to him. He picked it up from the soft, but firm skin, which went from light yellow to nearly white as it reached her crotch, as opposed to the darker gold of her arms.

"Trim my hair, as close to the skin as possible," she said, then picked up her book and started reading.

Blake struggled. It took a bit of strength for each hair, but there were so many he started to get tired. He had trimmed a couple dozen when a few slight shifts as she scooted up her bed threw him face down in a patch of sweat. Deeper down, he could smell something else...

He rolled over on her soft but very large hairs. They were ink-black and longer than he was tall.

She plucked him up and held him to her eye. "Enough for now. You need to train more."

She poked him with her fingernail. "I'm glad they sell you tinies naked," she said smiling. "I liked watching your cute ass as you worked."

The 23-year-old man smiled back. "I'll be sure to add squats to my workout. Give you more to look at." She smiled more broadly. It was good to make your owners more attracted to you and like you more. Decreased the chance of rough treatment.

She set him roughly down in his plastic box. Her hand slid her pants off more and then slipped in her underpants. She masturbated, and the wet sound of her crotch and the low grunts of her throat were very loud and unwomanly, though she didn't seem to give a shit.

Afterward, she stripped down to her underwear and went to the bathroom. He could hear her brushing her teeth and getting ready for bed. Tomorrow, he would train and try to please her more.

Chapter 2 by rival
Author's Notes:

I decided to switch to first person, and I will update the previous chapter accordingly.

 

 

Mrs. Fujiwara slipped into bed in her underwear, turning off all the lights except the lamp on her nightstand so she could continue reading. Now, she took no notice of me, being completely absorbed in her book.

After a while, I heard giant footsteps. The door opened, and Mrs. Fujiwara's giant husband came in, clad in a t-shirt and shorts. He was holding something in his left hand. I leaned forward and strained to see what it was as the Asian giant walked over to his side of the bed. It looked like another tiny, but his fingers were cupped around whatever he was holding, so it was hard to tell. My suspicions were confirmed when the man deposited the tiny in the box on the other side of the bed.

The giant got ready for bed as well and then slipped into bed with his wife. The two talked in Japanese for a while. Their loud voices kept me awake for the next half hour, but then they both went to sleep, and I did as well.

 

I awoke to a loud clicking sound, followed by a giant pad of flesh stroking his head. He looked up to see the beaming face of Mrs. Fujiwara staring down at him. "Wake up sleepyhead," she said. "Want some breakfast?"

She grabbed me and deposited me in her palm. She set me on the table behind her plate, and then she pinched off some scraps of food for me from her meal. Ididn't know what the breakfast was. It seemed to have fish and some vegetables. It smelled good though, and I dug in.

I stared at the giantess while she was eating. She lifted a chunk of fish that could have been the size of a house to me and shoved it in her mouth. She didn't seem to care about how she chewed in front of a tiny, because she smacked loudly, and her thin lips parted frequently to reveal the white, slimy ball being masticated. Then, she swallowed it. To a full-sized human, the sound was probably imperceptible, but to me, the loud squelch of a house-sized bite of food being sent to her stomach made me nervous. She continued eating quickly, bite after bite, smearing sauce on her lips.

She licked the sauce off her lips, revealing flecks of food as big as my head on her tongue.

Then, she picked me up and held me close to her face. "Was it good?" she asked, holding me close so she could hear me.

"It was wonderful!" I replied. The food was really delicious.

"Is it gross to see such a huge person eat and stuff their face with food? I probably devoured more than you could eat in years." she laughed.

"Not when it's being stuffed into a face as cute as yours," I replied.

She blushed. We continued talking and flirting. Soon, her husband got back from his brunch with friends.

He walked straight to his room, and Mrs. Fujiwara followed. He started undressing, but Mrs. Fujiwara asked if he could "do it" (I wasn't sure what "it" was) in another room, because she wanted to play with me in here.

He nodded and grabbed the tiny out of his or her box (I still hadn't gotten a closer look at his tiny) and walked out of the room with it.

Mrs. Fujiwara set me down on the bed and sat beside me. I started rolling toward her thigh as the bed groaned under her weight, so she moved me further away. Her massive ass could have flattened a tiny village.

"Now," she said. "You get to start your real duties."

She began stripping, first taking off her blouse, then her long black pants, and finally her underwear. She rotated and then tried to pose sexily. Her body wasn't terribly shapely, and there were some wrinkles (she was more than twice as old as he was) but she was still fairly attractive to me.

"Like what you see?" she said, leaning her face in close and flushing.

"I feel like a lucky man," I said. "Being bought by such a cute young lady."

She picked me up and clambered onto the bed before resting on her back. The middle-aged-woman scent of her body engulfed him.

"Now I want to get a closer look at your body," she said, licking her lips.

She picked up a magnifying glass and held it up to me. She brought the glass and me to her eye.

"You have sexy thighs," she said. "You could do with a haircut, but you're a hot one." She touched my dick with her pinky, as lightly as she could. I looked down at the enormous finger. "Mmm that is one sexy white dick," she said. My dick was indeed getting hard. "Sexy, exotic white guy," she said, starting to pant. "It's been so long since I've had anyone your age, so long since my husband was your age. I wish you were normal sized, so I could have that sexy dick fill me up. I'll just stick in my dildo and imagine it's your white dick."

She lowered me to her crotch, which was getting wet. "Now, you're not strong enough to fuck the walls of my vagina, but you can play with my clit while I masturbate." She pulled out a colossal glass dildo and held it next to me. It was long but not terribly wide for a human, but to me, it was enormous. She deposited me on her bush. The tuft of hair was in a slight cowlick, and as I approached it from the air I had realized she didn't have a crazy amount of hair, though it was fairly long and looked silky and soft. She also had a few gray hairs down there.

I grabbed onto a few of the hairs and slid down to her wet vagina. I tried to dig a foothold in the wrinkled folds of her skin. I started climbing down, managing to get deep footholds, but before I could reach it, I slipped on her juices and fell to the bed.

She was resting on her ass, so her vagina was pointed up. Her fingers grabbed me. "Let me help you, little guy."

She lifted me to the base of her vagina. It dwarfed me in height, its pink expanse intimidating me. It quivered a I approached, making a wet sound. She shoved me in hear the top. "Can you get a grip?" she said. I felt along her wet pinkness, eventually finding a knob covered by a flap. I crawled in between the two. "Mmmmm ahh that's the spot," she moaned.

I saw her shove her glass dildo below me. I grabbed her clit and tried to stimulate it as much as possible, humping it, wrestling with it. I also held on as tightly as possible. I could hear her hoarse, deafeningly loud grunts and moans from above, I managed to hold on, despite her wildly bucking hips, and the force with which she penetrated herself with her dildo. She finally came a few minutes after I did.

Afterward, she rinsed me off and set me beside my box on her nightstand. She was going to put me in when her husband entered. He was nude. His body was a bit thinner than his wife, with less fat, although his belly protruded a bit. He was about the same age. His dick swung loosely as he entered. Perched on it was a tiny woman with long blonde hair, flanked on either side by his huge, somewhat wrinkled bronze thighs. Her arms and legs were wrapped around as much of his shaft as she could, and she was seated on the ridge where the shaft became the penis head. His dick was completely limp and hung straight down, although even limp I estimated it was about five or six inches long. The giant walked uncomfortably close to where I was as he talked to his wife. The blonde girl turned her head to the side. I noticed she was having trouble keeping her grip because it was slippery. Her gaze met mine, and I waved. She was really beautiful, with long bangs, a fit but feminine figure, and pale white skin like me, about my age. Her mascara was smeared over her face, and she smiled at me. She started stroking and kissing the dick, even though he definitely couldn't feel it. I didn't know if she really liked him or it was Stockholm Syndrome.

The husband stared down at me and spoke, though addressing his wife, "He needs to work out more, get even stronger. Then he can help you like my tiny helps me."

The golden fingers of his wife plucked me up and set me in my box.

"Now, let's get changed," she said to him. "Our youngest daughter is on vacation from work, and she's coming to visit."

Chapter 3 by rival

I was in my plastic box when the daughter arrived. I heard the three of them talking for a while, moving around the house, and hanging out. Later in the day, I overheard the mother say she was going to make dinner. The daughter (whose name was Izumi) wandered into the bedroom. She was talking on her phone with a friend.

Izumi was dressed in fairly professional clothes, and her hair hung straight down, with long bangs. Her dark grey skirt swished as she walked. She had a round face with large cheeks, although she was thin overall and had a small butt and boobs. She was pretty hot, and I guessed she was some years older than me. If I were her size, I wouldn't be able to tell, but as a tiny, I could see some slight wrinkles in her face as she moved around the room.

"Yeah, I had suuch a great time going back to McGill. Yeah, what?"

She twirled around, and her butt slammed into the side of my box. Even though her butt was pretty flat, it hit hard enough to knock me over. The huge ass shifted under her skirt as she walked away. She was totally oblivious to what her butt had done.

"Yeah, my job is going well. Once I make Senior Financial Researcher I'll be making a lot more money, maybe enough to buy a couple tinies of my own."

She laughed and glanced at the other box with a tiny in it. "OMG what's the worst thing you've ever heard happen to a tiny?"

She listened for a while then laughed a soft, smooth laugh. "That's great! Once when I was a Master's student at McGill, I heard this one girl went to the ladies room to mess around with her tiny, and she... she dropped him in the toilet!" She giggled cutely. "She was too grossed out to stick her fingers in the water, even though it was clean, so she just left him!" She giggled even harder, her cheeks flushing pink. "What? Yeah, I dunno she was rich. I don't know what happened to the tiny, but I can imagine haha."

She walked closer to my box. "Yeah, my parents each have a tiny. I wouldn't touch them though. They would get mad. What's that? I wouldn't know where they've been either? Yeah, I guess haha. Ew."

She walked out of the room. Later, I would eat dinner with the three of them. They set me on Izumi's plate, because she was curious about the tinies. The other tiny ate scraps from the parents' plates. Izumi seemed embarassed at eating in front of a tiny, and she took care not to grab me with her chopsticks as she ate, and she tried to take small bites. "Haha, it's so interesting watching him," she said. She leaned closer. "He looks pretty hot too."

The daughter then left, promising to visit again soon. The mother wasted no time in grabbing me and taking me back to the bedroom. "I've been waiting for her to leave, I can't wait any longer," she grunted.

She pulled her clothes off her form, then her underwear. Her thighs and stomach jiggled as she shook her panties the rest of the way off.

"Same as yesterday," she said. I tried to grab her clit again, but this time, I slipped off. I struggled to find a handhold, and eventually found one, digging my fingers into some large brown wrinkles. An orifice opened in front of me, easily large enough for me to squeeze through, and a smell of shit wafted out of it. The thick brown skin slowly expanded and contracted slightly as I tried to hold on.

"Whoops, not there. Not yet," she laughed, lifting me back up. Her asshole gaed at me with its wrinkled eye, flanked by two fat thighs. The vast expanses of light yellow skin surrounded me, and I looked down her more tanned arm. She returned me to her clit, and I performed well as usual.

"Now," she said, raising me to her thin red lips, which exhaled warm breath smelling of the dinner. "I have another task for you. This one involves my other hole that you were so eager to climb into..."

 

I stared down at the brown hole in front of me. On either side of me were the huge golden mounds of Mrs. Fujiwara's ass. There was a small wooden rod propping them open, but if she just plucked it out, I would be smushed between her sweaty asscheeks and unable to escape. Each one weighed unfathomably more than I did. She had placed me inside her mighty, fat ass to clean deeper inside her. She had taken a shit, then tried to clean and dry her asshole as much as possible. Her husband had wanted to eat her ass tonight, so I had to get rid of any remaining bits of shit in hard-to-reach places.

I turned on my flashlight, grabbed my tiyn-sized shovel, and crawled in her asshole. She let out a long moan as I did, and her asscheeks shook and slapped against me. The moan was vibrated through her body and mine.

In the pink interior of her asshole, it was pretty clean. The whole place glistened with some kind of mucus, but there was hardly any shit to be found. I crawled over a large pink obstruction that went up to my hip. Slipping on the wet material, I fell face-first into a leftover piece of shit. It was nearly the size of my body, and it clung to my face and chest. The smell from before was a lot stronger, and I fought the urge to vomit. I managed to shovel the shit into a large bucket I had brought with me, and then I dumped it closer to the entrance of the asshole. I tried to wipe off the excrement, but it just stuck to more of me.

All around me I could hear more moaning. It was so loud, and sounded like it was coming all around me. I could feel the slow movements of the asshole and hear the squelching sounds deeper down as her body processed her giantess-sized meals. I found more excrement and shoveled it near the entrance. She rolled over three times, once on each side and once on her back, so that I could get all around the circumference of her colon.

After I was done, the giantess dropped me in a bowl of soapy water and bid me wash myself, and then she cleaned out the lump of shit by her entrance. "Thanks for getting all the hard to reach places, my tiny pet," she said before depositing me back in my box and putting her clothes back on.

 

About an hour later, she and her husband came back to the bedroom, undressing themselves. As they climbed onto the bed, the husband grabbed a book and propped it open around my box, blocking my view of the sex (though I didn't really want to watch anyway), but not before he said that if he got shit on his tongue he would punish me.

As I lay back on my bed, I could hear the deafening grunts, and the slapping of their skin. She moaned, and it seemed to surround me. The wet slaps of them fucking was incredibly loud, as their giant limbs and organs slammed against each other. Then, I heard her turn over with a series of loud thumps as her huge limbs moved, and I heard a series of smacks and moans as his face presumably went to work on her back entrance. I had noticed that the other tiny prison hadn't been blocked, so I wondered if she liked to watch them.

A little while after they were done having sex, they removed the book and went to bed.

 

I awoke to the sound of Mr. Fujiwara's snoring from the other side of the bed. I rolled over and started at Mrs. Fujiwara, asleep in her underwear. Her mouth was held in a tight-lipped frown, and she slept silently. I could just hear her breathing out her nose.

As I was falling asleep, I heard what sounded like a mini-earthquake in the distance. I whipped around, then realized it was Mrs. Fujiwara's stomach growling. I fell asleep watching the pudgy yellow belly softly rise and fall.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7709