A Date Night Fantasy by Chronic3
Summary: Thanks to Anna’s hardwork, she and her husband Logan are about to experience their ultimate fantasy.
Categories: Young Adult 20-29 Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, M/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 4978 Read: 39555 Published: August 07 2018 Updated: December 14 2019

1. Fantasy Fulfilled by Chronic3

2. Reality Check by Chronic3

3. Journey through the Vent by Chronic3

4. The Sock Cave by Chronic3

Fantasy Fulfilled by Chronic3
Anna felt the cold metal beneath her feet. She didn’t dare open her eyes yet, afraid that her big surprise for Logan had failed. It was a dream they had always shared, and she’d spent months secretly working on a way to finally fulfill it. This had been the big reveal, the opening night of her greatest performance. She had tested the serum and its antidote three times on the family dog and it had worked without a hitch all three times. The kids had been sent out for the night to friends, they’d had a big and delicious candlelit dinner before hand, and finally she’d sprung her trap.

They’d just finished eating dinner when Anna had rolled the quarter across the table. “Quick, catch!” She’d exclaimed.
Logan grinned, a tired grin after a long day of work, but he always appreciated her attempts to cheer him up, “I’ve got it.”
Logan caught the quarter and laid it down flat on the table. As he did, Anna had climbed up onto the table and crawled across the marble surface until she was face to face with Logan. “What are you doing?” He asked, both playfully and with a fair amount of confusion.

Any confusion was eliminated when Anna stood up and placed her right bare foot on his face. Logan’s position in the situation became immediately clear, and his smile and erection grew to fulfill that duty. Those smooth soles, that clean but well used smell of a long day, they put him right in his place. He looked up at Anna through her thin toes, noticing only now that she wasn’t wearing any underwear.

“I’m about to make our wildest dreams come true.” Was all Anna said before she took her foot off his face and placed it back on the table. Standing on that table, looking down into the eyes of her bewildered lover, she couldn’t help but feel the excitement bubbling up inside her herself. Carefully, she removed something from around her neck, a little bottle on the end of a string. She bent down and poured the bottle into Logan’s glass of water, then she bent down herself and took a sip. She placed the glass down, connected her eyes with his, and gave him a slight peck on the lips. “Try not to bust the moment it happens.”

“The moment what happens...” Logan began to reply, but before he could finish the last word, Anna felt an incredible feeling of warmth growing in her body. The heat started in her stomach and then radiated through her veins to every single part of her body it could possibly reach. A fiery feeling of passion overwhelmed her, she felt every single pore of her skin began to tingle. The heat inside her had grown to a boil, she felt like she was on the surface of the sun. Her crotch was moist but she could barely pay attention to it. She began to feel like she was falling, only at the same time she could feel the soles of her feet sliding along the marble tabletop.

And then just as quickly as the feeling had taken over her, it was gone. She was standing on a cold metal now, not marble. She could feel the difference on the soles of her feet. A light breeze brushed up against her body. She was naked now. She still felt the arousal in her crotch. She was ready, it was time to open her eyes.

Anna opened her eyes and immediately dropped to her knees. She felt indescribable, so many emotions took over her at once. Joy, relief, arousal, fear, happiness, pride, love... the list went on and on. She could nearly feel tears welling up in her eyes from the sheer overwhelming feeling. She pulled herself back up onto her feet, took a deep breath, and smiled. She’d done it. Anna was now only an inch tall.

She and Logan gazed into each other’s eyes. She was standing in the middle of the quarter, in the center of a pile of clothing. Logan was momentarily frozen in awe, but after a couple seconds snapped himself out of it and took a gulp of the water. Their eyes met again and they both smiled. Logan then quickly climbed onto the table and Anna watched as the feeling overwhelmed him. His eyes closed, and within seconds his body disappeared into a pile of clothing on the table. Anna ran over and climbed up the small hill of cloth, and pulled him out of his clothes.

“Anna.” Logan began “How did you do this, this is amazing, this is everything we’ve ever wanted, ever talked about, this... this...” His mind was racing but Anna put one finger over his mouth and a hand on his cock, harder than she’d home we felt it before.

“Don’t worry about the how.” She told him. “I just want you to worry about fucking me. On this table, in my bra, in your underwear, on that coin, anywhere. This is our fantasy come to life and I don’t want to spend it explaining science to you.” Logan smiles, wrap his hands around her neck, and pulled her backwards back into the pile of his clothing. They landed in his boxers, a musty aroma enveloping them, only making sure they got more turned on then they already had been. Logan slipped into Anna quicker then he ever had. His dick went deep for such a tiny creature, she joked to herself. As she felt it go in, she moaned and opened her mouth wide, then dove down into his face to give him a kiss.

“The kids will be home soon.” he said as she pulled away and they began to move in sync with each other.

“Who cares.” She half moaned. “They wouldn’t find us anyway.”
Reality Check by Chronic3
Anna lay with her back against the rubber sole, staring up at the massive arches of the sandal straps. She held her lovers hair in her hands as his tongue pleasured her endlessly. The smell of her own feet was enveloping both of them, pressed into the soles of the massive sandals from constant use. It was a pleasant, natural smell and it wasn’t overwhelming, just a lingering odor. Anna was good about keeping her feet clean, she knew how much Logan enjoyed them. Every now and then she opened her mouth slightly from an overwhelming sensation coming from her crotch, as Logan ran his tongue over her pussy.

The two of them were by no means adverse to sex, and they regularly went for 30 minute sessions multiple times a week, but being such a minuscule height, a mere inch tall the both of them, was such a turn on that they hadn’t stopped in two hours. Their stamina was unmatched in this moment, lit by their love for each other and fueled by their unique fetish. Anna was drenched in cum as Logan had already blew his load a few times, but they had just kept going. She’d orgasm’d multiple times as well, once even squirting, a rarity for her.

Finally, after two hours of bliss, Logan gave Anna’s vagina one last loving lick and rolled over on to his back. Anna shifted over to him and curled up under his arm and the two embraced in the middle of the giant piece of footwear.

“This was absolutely amazing.” Logan muttered through tired breaths “it’s not permanent is it?”

“No” Anna said, a slight sigh in her voice, “I already developed the antidote.”

“Damn.” Logan said jokingly. They both giggled and Anna snuggled up closer to Logan as they did so. Her nude body made a slight squeaking sound against the sole of the sandal, and as she pressed herself against Logan she noticed just how much of her own foot odor had rubbed off on the two of them. “So where is the antidote?”

Anna closed her eyes and laid her head on Logan’s chest “I stached a bunch of tiny bottles all over the house, all in little crevices no one would ever think to look in. I figured since we can do this now, we’d be doing it often and all over, so I didn’t want to get caught without the antidote and I didn’t want the kids to find any and break them or throw them out or something.”

“So is it like a real antidote or can it... grow us too.” Logan asked, inquisitively. His member hardened a little as he did and Anna smiled at it, though Logan couldn’t see that.

“No, all it does is remove the shrinking serum from our bloodstream and restore us to our original height.” She explained, she felt Logan let out a silent sigh. “But don’t worry, babe, I’m working on another serum right now to do just that.” And with that Logan grabbed her tight and they rolled around on the sandal some more. Anna felt Logan’s cock slip between her legs and into her vagina once again. The warm, soft sensation gardening and growing inside her like she hoped they did soon. But they were only at it for about a moment when they heard the “SKKKKKKSHHHHHH” of the sliding glass door in the kitchen open and the thunderous noise of something massive stepping into the house.

Anna gasped and jumped up and off of Logan, who jumped up and grabbed her tight to keep her from bolting off in a panic. A large, black and white converse shoe stepped through the massive doorway right next to them with an enormous thud. It shook the floor just enough that the two tiny people shook back and forth on the sandal. A second massive shoe stepped into the house a similarly caused them to wiggle around. “Mom?” A voice thundered from above them. “Dad?”

“Oh, shit.” Logan said, still holding Anna tight. He could feel her heart racing against his hand and she could feel his racing on her back.

“I thought she wasn’t coming home for another hour.” Anna said near emotionless. “I didn’t realize how long we’d been at it.” The two watched as their daughter lifted her right up to her hips took her shoe off, revealing a long slender foot in a plain white sock. She casually dropped the shoe to the floor in a way to her seemed like a normal harmless act but created an explosive crash right next to her shrunken parents. The shoe landed directly next to the sandal they stood on and rolled over, hitting them with a blast of their daughter sweaty foot odor. Disgusted and realizing the imminent danger the two were in, Anna and Logan began to run off the sandal. As they hopped off the rubber and onto the floor, their daughter dropped her second shoe on top of the first, which crashed and rolled over the sandal the two had just been on. They quickly ran under the table, hoping for some temporary protection.

“Where is the closest antidote?” Logan asked desperately. Their sexy adventure had become a rather terrifying one.

“The kitchen one is under the stove but we’re better off running for the living room one, it’s under the leather couch.” Anna explained quickly. The two kept running out the other side of the table. They got close to the wall of the house and then began running along it toward the living room. With tiny slaps from their bare feet, the two tinies ran toward safety. They had only been running for a little bit when they felt a vibration in the floor board and heard the thunderous crash of something behind them. Anna turned around and saw their daughters long legs walking towards them, her socked feet looking like monsters hell bent on devouring them. “Faster!” Anna shouted. They had just made it past the threshold separating the kitchen from the dining room. The leather couch was just on the other side of the room and would probably only take them about 2 minutes to reach. The feet were flying toward them though, it almost looked like they were getting faster and faster. The two ran past an open floor vent which Anna briefly considered jumping down to protect herself but she was worried she didn’t have time to communicate that to Logan and don’t know how deep it was or where it went. She kept running but then heard a a huge “BOOM” and tripped and fell. She turned around to see that Logan had fallen to, their daughters foot what seemed to be just mere inches from his body. Her next door rose up and seemed to hover above them. Anna watched as their daughter, a girl that they had loved and raised for 18 years, hovered her foot above them. About to end their life. Anna saw the foot start coming down, quickly.

She closed her eyes and in a brief moment of euphoria accepted her fate. She and Logan had taken a terrible risk, had possibly the best night of their life, and were now going to pay the price. Anna felt something Smash into her waist, then the sensation of falling, followed by landing on something hard, cold, and rough. She felt pressure on top of her and wondered if she’d lived through being stepped on or had if this was what death was like.

Anna opened her eyes and saw... nothing. Pure darkness stared back. She tried to focus, and started to realize she could hear a rapid panting and could feel the sweat on her body, she could feel the cold surface on her back, and could smell something awfully familiar. All of a sudden she watched as light filled the room she was in. One by one, individual bars of light opened up in the sky and she watched as little clumps of dust fell through them. She saw what was on top of her and breathed a sigh of relief.

Anna grabbed Logan tighter than she ever had before and held him for as long as she could. They were alive, and that’s all that mattered right now. Alive, stuck in the vent, but alive.
Journey through the Vent by Chronic3
Anna and Logan stood in the dark, cold vent. The metal floor was cold on their bare soles, and a fair bit uncomfortable too. They were standing on years worth of dust and dirt that had fallen down the vent, stuff that to a normal sized person would be unnoticeable but, to their one inch bodies, felt like both small and large pebbles beneath their feet. Anna looked into Logan’s eyes, the adrenaline and sexual energy had finally left her body and she saw him for what he was. The love of her life, scared, cold, and dirty. Just like her. She walked over and hugged him, realizing how much she needed the reassurance of another humans touch right now. Even the hug meant to comfort her felt foreign. When they had been normal sized, Logan was always just a couple inches taller than Anna, so that her face rested in his neck. Now that they were both perfectly an inch tall, this height difference was noticeably absent. Even though Anna knew the lover she felt pressed against her, she couldn’t shake the anxiety it gave her to embrace something that felt so alien.

The two embraced in the cold dark, their hearts beating against each other, reminding them that there was still a reason to press on and find a way back to their normal selves. Finally, after what felt like an eternity of silence, Anna spoke and broke it, “I... I can’t believe she almost just crushed us like that.”

“I know.” Logan said, not breaking the embrace.

“We were so insignificant. Our own daughter could of crushed us under her toes and would have never known. We’d go missing and the kids would search and all the while she’d never know that-“ Anna began rambling but Logan interrupted her, putting a finger over her lips.

“Don’t worry about what could’ve happened, let’s just focus on getting out of here.” Logan reassured her. Anna nodded her head, years beginning to run down her cheeks ever so slightly. “Now, there’s no chance your serum is gonna wear off and we’ll burst through the floor boards right?”

“No, the serum is permanent unless the antidote is taken.” Anna said, wiping her tears away and recollecting herself.

“Alright that’s fine, let’s just find a way out of the vent then.”

Logan took Anna’s hand and looked around. The vent opened in both directions, and in both directions he could see areas where light filtered in through the floor openings. Trying to remember the layout of his own house, Logan walked towards the vent he figured would be closest to the couch, and the antidote. Anna followed close behind, still clutching Logan’s hand, as they walked through the dark cavern. The dirt and dust beneath their feet became deeper, coating Anna’s delicate feet in a sea of brown filth. It was dry and even fuzzy at times, but it was still sickening to think about. Walking through ankle high dirt had not been on Anna’s agenda for the evening.

“You still want to do this again sometime, right?” Logan asked, still leading her down the hall.

“You mean if we make it out of here? Probably. Just with a lot more precautions.”

“Oh definitely.” Logan giggled, “Like 300 more.”

The two crept along the cavernous vent slowly. Logan could see their destination but couldn’t see anything in between the two sources of light so he was moving at a snails pace. He stepped carefully, painfully aware that at any moment he could run into something he wasn’t particularly interested in seeing.

They were almost at the second lit area when Anna heard a loud “SQUISH” and Logan shout “ughhgggh ewww.”

“What is it?” Annaliese asked quickly, a hint of fear in her voice. She looked forward and could make out the silhouette of Logan lifting his foot out of a large blob.

“I think it’s... gum.” Logan said, still fairly disgusted. “Luke must have been throwing it down the vent again after I told him not too.” Anna rolled her eyes even though Logan couldn’t see in the dark, knowing very well that Luke, their son, was a slob, bless his heart.

“Gross.” She muttered, and the two trudged on.

They got to the second lit area and looked up. Above them they could see a large pair of bare feet hanging in the air above them. Every so often, the toes stretched or wiggled, but they both could tell they weren’t going anywhere. “Looks like Zara has found the spot she’s staying for the evening.” Logan said, almost trying to make a joke out of it. Anna, still a little shaken that Zara had nearly crushed them only a few moments ago, wasn’t particularly entertained.

The two searched around for a means to climb out of the vent. In normal measurements, the opening was probably only about 5 inches above them, but of course to them that was 5 body lengths. “If we had something to throw, I could probably throw something around the vent and we could climb our way out.” Logan suggested.

“Yeah that might work, but where are we gonna get a weight or a rope...” she said, partially thinking out loud as she looked around. Her head drifted to the left and she noticed something shimmering just outside the lit area of the vent. She curiously walked over to it and began to survey it. It was a silky white color that shimmered in the reflection of the light on the vent. It blocked the pathway down the vent nearly completely, stretching across to both walls as well as the floor and ceiling. It was delicately crafted with interweaving lines of the silky fabric like material. Anna’s mouth dropped as she realized what she was looking at, a massive spiders web.

Anna took a step forward and reached her hand out to the web. She hovered her hand over it briefly, trying to decide if this was a good idea or not, before wrapping her fingers around the large thread of the web. Adrenaline shot through her body and she quickly opened her palm. It took a little effort, the web was certainly sticky, but it wasn’t anything to make her afraid of doing it again. She reached out with both hands, bent over and clasped on.

At this moment, Logan happened to glance over and noticed Anna’s large, round rear sticking out. He felt his member begin to enlarge, turned on greatly by the beautiful sight in front of him. He walked forward, thinking about how crazy it was that they were an inch tall, stick in a vent, and yet her ass was still so delicious looking. Logan decided right then and there, he was gonna fuck Anna on this spider web. He got up right behind her and slid his dick into her unsuspecting pussy. Anna moaned and smiled with delight, grabbing on tight to the web.

“I was wondering when you’d come in.” She said playfully.

“I was just waiting for the right time.” Logan joked back. Anna pulled herself on his dick and pulled herself up onto the web, noticing the tickling, sticky sensation it left on her barefeet. Logan clambered up behind her and mounted her, thrusting his cock deep into her vagina. The two lovers moaned together, climbing higher and higher onto the spiders web as one, looking almost like the creature that created it. In the middle of the web, Anna turned on her back and Logan entered missionary style. She pulled her legs off the stick web, lifting her feet into the air and crinkling her toes with pleasure. Anna moaned as Logan went deeper and deeper into her, the gentle movements of the web bouncing back and forth with each thrust. The two were so caught in their euphoric energy, they didn’t notice as one by one, strands of the web detached from the walls of the cavernous vent and fell softly to the ground. They didn’t notice, until they ward a soft “rip” and felt their support give way under them. Logan pulled out of Anna quickly and jumped back, landing only a little gracefully on his feet. Anna however, didn’t have time and tumbled down onto her back, covered in the web.

“Ow! What the hell, Logan!” Anna shouted, standing up and pulling the broken strands of web off of her nude body. Logan, still at full mast, was distracted by her boobs jiggling as she did so.

“I....uh didn’t realize what was happening.”

“No shit!” Anna said in frustration. It became abundantly clear to Logan at this point that sexy time was now over and survival time was starting again.

“Let’s just focus on getting out of here.” Logan said trying to distract. Anna gave him an annoyed look, then pulled herself up. Looking back down at the crumpled spiders-web, she began to form an idea.
The Sock Cave by Chronic3
Author's Notes:
Finally a new chapter! Took me long enough!
A piece of old chewing gum flew silently up from out of the vent, and fell quickly onto the hardwood floor, sticking to it as it landed. Tied to the chewing gum was a long, thick strand of the spiders web, draping down elegantly into the dark vent. Slowly but surely, Anna and Logan climbed the strand of web ascended out of the The darkness. The sticky, adhesive surface made it easy to climb, and while it left a small bit of residue on their tiny bodies, being caked in dirt and dust and the juices of love made them not care so much. Above them, their daughter Zara’s titanic feet hung over them, just off the edge of the foot rest of their reclining couch. Her long toes stretched out over the sky, occasionally flexing and scrunching to reveal her white nail polish to the tiny couple below her. Anna reached the top of the vent first, clambering up and staring at her daughters massive, yet beautiful, feet. Anna had never really known what it would be like to see a giant in real life. This was her first time shrinking obviously, and while she couldn’t get the memories of being nearly crushed to death under her daughters soles out of her head, she still had to take a moment to stare at feet that were as large as skyscrapers to her.

As Anna began to wonder what Zara, or anybody for that matter, might look like if she could see their whole body standing straight up at her current height would look like, Logan finally made his way out of the vent. Anna rushed over to him and hugged him tight, and gave him a big kiss, pleased that they had survived yet another life threatening situation.

“Okay” Anna said, now realizing she was panting and trying to catch her breath, “let’s go find an antidote. I think two near death experiences is enough for one day.”

“You’re too right.” Logan said, placing a finger under her chin and lifting it ever so slightly. Even covered in dirt and filled with cum, Anna was still beautiful to him, and he gently placed a kiss on her nose.

Just a split second later though they heard a thunderous noise above them. Anna quickly grabbed onto Logan as they looked up, and saw Zara’s feet simply scratching against each other before returning to their original position. “I could have sworn she was wearing socks...” Logan muttered, staring at the monstrous soles above him. Something about that statement triggered Anna’s attention. And she quickly, almost mindlessly scanned the floor for any sign of the socks of her daughter.

What she found... excited her. Only a mere feet (or so it seemed) from them, back on the other side of the vent, lay Zara’s massive socks. Fallen in a way that they formed a cavern, Anna just couldn’t resist the urge to walk over to them. She grabbed Logan’s hand and led him toward the titanic cave of fabric. The only sound was the pitter patter of their tiny feet along the hard wood floor. As they approached the opening of the sock cave, a smell began to grow. It wasn’t a stench, it didn’t reek of filth or grime, but it wasn’t the smell of soap or cleanliness either. It was sweat, work, athleticism, and being trapped in the prison of a shoe all day long. It was the smell of feet, formed by Zara’s feet after hours of standing, walking, and running all day.

“Anna we can’t...” Logan began. The smell was getting stronger as they approached and he felt his cock rising at the sensation. Anna paid money attention and just led him closer and closer to the sock, entranced by its aroma.

They arrived at the entrance to the sock cave. Because of their size, the entrance was almost like a small shelf, about as tall as Anna’s waste. Wordlessly, Anna climbed on into the sock, laid down and face her wet, fat pussy towards her beloved. She lifted her legs up and simply demanded “Fuck me.” Logan was already rock hard from the overwhelming aroma of feet all around him, but the command sent him over the edge. He moved towards his wife, and she quickly caught him with her feet, one on his face and one on his cock. “Hard.” She said.

Logan hit her pussy hard, Anna swore he’d never been deeper inside of her. The situation was too much. He was animalistically horny at this point. With every thrust of his cock Logan pushed Anna more and more into the fabric of their love cave, covering her body in the sweaty smell of feet. Pump after pump the two tiny bodies fucked each other’s brains out, somehow having the best sex they’d ever had for the third time in a single day.

They were so overwhelmed by their love making, they failed to notice as Zara’s titanic feet lightly landed on the floor behind them. And they even failed to notice when she took two quick steps and was right behind them. But what they didn’t miss, was when she lifted her socks up off the floor.

All euphoric fucking ceased as Anna and Logan tumbled into the abyss of the sock, free falling deep into the fabric cave. When they hit the bottom, both found themselves disoriented by the sudden end of their sex and the fall, and it was difficult for either to keep their balance or figure out what was going on as the sock kept moving, clearly being lifted and tossed around by their giantess daughter.

The reason soon became clear though as the sock came to a halt, the sky above them opened up, and Zara’s monstrously large but beautiful toes descended down towards them. Her foot cane down so fast they had no time to react, and the two were separated, pinned between the soft and smelly fabric of the sock and the soft and warm flesh of Zara’s bare feet.
End Notes:
More to come :)
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7668