Dibs by Trawis
Summary:

The bratty cheer captain at Ben's high school decides to single him out to be her new pet. 


Categories: Slave, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play, New World Order Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 12829 Read: 101846 Published: July 26 2018 Updated: May 21 2022

1. Chapter One by Trawis

2. Chapter Two by Trawis

3. Chapter Three by Trawis

4. Chapter Four by Trawis

5. Chapter Five by Trawis

6. Chapter Six by Trawis

7. Amber and Slater by Trawis

8. Kara's TA (Dibs Prequel) by Trawis

Chapter One by Trawis

This class is gonna be so boring, Ben thinks as he sits down. Where’s Mark? This would be more fun if he was here. I haven’t seen him at school in over a week. He must be really sick.


He rubs his face, trying to stay awake. To his left he hears giggling and he sleepily looks over. Oh god. It’s the cheerleaders, taking a bunch of seats together right next to him, all wearing their uniforms. They’re not supposed to wear the cheer uniforms outside of practice but they do anyway, flaunting the short skirts and skimpy tops like gang colours as they strut around the school. Everyone knows they own this place now. Ben and his friend Mark are some of the only male students left, and the male teachers have been disappearing even faster.

 

Ashley, the cheer captain, takes the desk next to him. She’s the one he hates the most. She’s the hottest and the most popular, and she fucking knows it. She walks around like she can do no wrong. And the infuriating thing is that she seems to be right.   

 

As she sits and stretches her legs out she catches him glaring at her. Fuck. She smiles knowingly at him. He hastily looks away.

 

The class starts and he stares furiously at the front of the classroom, afraid of making eye contact with Ashley again. He feels pathetic. He’s terrified of a bunch of eighteen year old girls in mini skirts and crop tops. The thing is, somehow the uniforms make them even scarier. Their exposed belly buttons, their long bare legs and high heels. Shamefully, he’s noticed that they no longer have the typical netting under their cheer skirts. They’ve all cut it out, and now if you look up their skirts it’s just their skimpy underwear. Or nothing. But this doesn’t make them seem vulnerable anymore; now it makes them powerful. These days if you can see up a cheer girl’s skirt, it’s because that’s what she wants you to see.

 

They have a substitute teacher, a woman. “I’ll be taking this class for the remainder of the term. Mr. Slater isn’t here,” she says.

 

“Oh, actually, he is,” says Amber, one of the cheer girls. They all start snickering.

 

“Excuse me?”

 

“I found him yesterday, trying to get into the teacher’s lounge to find his wife.” She giggles. “He’s my new pet! Isn’t he like, so cute?”

 

Jesus Christ. Ben looks over and to his dismay, she’s telling the truth. The tiny naked man standing on her desk is unmistakably Mr. Slater. Why do they always keep them naked?

 

Shit, he thinks. I really liked Mr. Slater. Looked up to him even. Who’s next?

 

“Be that as it may, young lady,” the teacher says, “we’re going to carry on with the class.”

 

And just like that, Slater is forgotten. The new teacher starts writing on the board and lecturing.

 

Amber just keeps toying with Slater absentmindedly in her hands. She picks him up and dangles him by his foot, then drops him gently into her lap before doing it again. He struggles against her fingers but that just seems to amuse her more.

 

Isn’t the teacher going to say anything? Slater never used to put up with the girls openly playing with their “pets” in class. But Slater is gone. One of the last male role models in Ben’ life is just Amber’s desk toy now.

 

He feels nauseous. How can this be the world he lives in? How can this have become legal? Men who catch the virus should be given the same rights as everyone else, and given assistance by the government like disabled people. Not kept as pets and toys by whichever girl happens to find them first.

 

I bet they’re not even looking for a cure anymore, he thinks bitterly. All the influential men are out of the picture, and the women are all too happy to accept the new status quo.

 

No doubt noticing that Amber’s not getting in trouble, all the other girls pull out their little men to amuse themselves with. They pull them out of their handbags, or out of their bras. One girl, Sasha, was wearing their old gym teacher Mr. Curtis as part of her hairstyle, like he was a fucking fashion accessory. She pulls him out, lets her hair down, and then puts a bottle of nail polish on the desk and he obediently starts painting her nails.

 

Ben is sickened but also strangely fascinated, and he has to remind himself to look away before one of them catches his eye and they all start ridiculing him. But then out of the corner of his eye, something catches his attention.

 

The little man that Ashley’s got… Isn’t that…?

 

He stifles a gasp.

 

Shit! It’s Mark!

 

Fuck, fuck, fuck!

 

He can’t look away. She’s among the cruelest of the cheerleaders as she plays with her “pet.” She keeps popping his whole head in her mouth, then sucking on him like a lollipop for upwards of a full minute before pulling him out, gasping for air. She barely lets him catch his breath before doing it again.

 

His heart races. This must be why Mark hasn’t been around all week. Ben can only imagine the humiliation and torment that he must have already endured by now at Ashley’s hands.

 

Suddenly he feels unbelievably, terrifyingly alone. He feels like the tiniest, weakest little frightened mouse in a jungle of hungry predators. He looks around the room at them. Vultures, all of them. Capitalizing shamelessly on the worst thing that’s ever happened to whichever poor man they found.

 

Ashley being the unofficial leader of the cheer girls, many of them see what she’s doing to Mark and start copying her, popping their own little men into their mouths. Ashley doesn’t pay any attention. She doesn’t even seem to be paying attention to Mark; she’s just tormenting him absentmindedly while she scrolls through pictures on her phone.

 

As if she couldn’t be any more shameless, Ben watches in horrified fascination as she pulls Mark out of her mouth and, still not bothering to look down at him, she casually dries the spit off him with her tiny cheer skirt, then proceeds to use his face to scratch an itch on her ass.

 

After having satisfied her itch, she brings him up to her mouth again. He flinches, but this time she just whispers something to him and giggles. She crosses her legs and puts him down next to her on her seat, and he starts reluctantly kissing her ass cheek and the underside of her thigh.

 

“Good boy,” she says, and gently pets his head with her fingers.

 

Ben continues staring at her, horrified. He makes the mistake of staring too long, and her eyes flick over to him. He freezes. He feels like a mouse that’s just been spotted by a cat.

 

A smile slowly crosses Ashley’s face as she looks him up and down, licking her lips in a way that makes his stomach turn. She’s sizing him up, looking at him like he’s a meal. “Hi cutie!” she giggles, toying with her hair.

 

He’s frozen, too intimidated to speak.

 

Satisfied with her display of dominance, she turns her attention casually back to the teacher up front. Still looking ahead, she reaches down and picks up Mark.  Ben can tell that she knows he’s still watching her, and she loves it. He doesn’t want to give her that power but he can’t seem to help himself.

 

Without a word she starts licking Mark all over. He squirms in her hands, visibly uncomfortable, but she ignores him.

 

Once he’s completely coated in her saliva, she gives him a mischievous smile and whispers something.

 

“What! Why?” says Mark’s tiny voice.

 

She giggles. “I dunno, I’m just like, bored.”

 

She puts her lips over his groin. He fights against her fingers. “No, no no…! Mmmffff…” She silences him easily with the tip of her finger on his mouth, and giggles as she carries on.

 

Ben can’t believe what he’s seeing. He watches as Mark’s body writhes in her hand, gets more and more tense, and then suddenly goes limp. Holy shit.

 

She pulls Mark out and plants a wet kiss on his face. Then she locks eyes with Ben and winks seductively at him as she drops Mark helplessly into her panties.

 

Some of the other girls were watching and now they all giggle at Ben’ awestruck expression.

 

“Jealous, cutie?” one of them jeers.

 

“Don’t worry,” says another one. “I’m sure you’ll be next.”

 

“Oh my god, guys, he’d be like, such a cute pet!”

 

Ashley herself doesn’t say anything. She’s not even looking at him anymore. She sits back, crosses her legs and sighs with contentment. She closes her eyes and bites her lip, quietly but very obviously enjoying the way Mark is squirming helplessly between her thighs.


To be continued... 

 

Chapter Two by Trawis

At the end of the class, Ben keeps his head down and just waits, hoping by now the girls have forgotten about him and they’ll just leave the class without interacting with him. He hears them talking to each other through the noise as everyone packs up.


“Yeah like, I know, right? Soooo cute.”


“Yeah but, like, he just like, does whatever you tell him.”


“Um, so? Isn’t that like, a good thing?”


“I dunno, I like it when they’re really pissed off. I want to get a pet who like, totally hates me, so I can just like break his little spirit.”


“You are so bad!”


Their laughter fades as they walk out of the room. “Did you hear Britney has two now? I’m like, so jealous…”


Still keeping his head down but fairly sure that they’ve all left, Ben starts to pack away his things to head to the cafeteria.


Suddenly he feels something on his head. It’s wet, and… it’s moving!


He freaks out and brushes it frantically onto the desk, where it lands on a sheet of paper. It takes him a second to register what it is.


“Mark?!”


Ben’s stomach flips as he realizes the reason Mark was wet must be from Ashley’s panties. Mark barely manages to stand up before Ashley skips over from behind Ben. She tugs on the sheet of paper, causing Mark to fall onto his back, and before he can get out of the way she hoists herself up onto the desk and sits on him.


“What the fuck!” says Ben.


Ashley giggles. “What?” she says with mock innocence.


“Is he… okay?”


She laughs. “You’re so cute! Don’t worry, I wouldn’t break my own toy. I can feel his little body squirming under my butt cheek. Mmm.” She wiggles her butt, and bites her lip like she did earlier when Mark was in her panties.


“You can’t just… Jesus....”


“Actually I’m pretty sure I can, cutie. He belongs to me.”


“Stop calling me that!”


“What, ‘cutie?’ But you’re just like, so adorable!” She giggles and touches his nose with her finger. “And you’ll be even more adorable later, when I’m putting you in my pocket!”


“What… that’s not… I…” He can’t believe she has him so flustered, it’s humiliating.


“Well like, I don’t actually have pockets in my uniform. It’s just a figure of speech. But don’t worry, I’ll find… somewhere else to keep you.” She winks. He shudders.


“What… what makes you think...”


She giggles. “The shrinking virus is contagious, cutie! You’re gonna be all mine by the end of the day.”


Of course he had considered the possibility that it was contagious, everyone had. But as far as he knew, no proof had been uncovered.


“What makes you so sure?”


She leans in conspiratorially and beckons for him to do the same. He obeys without thinking and immediately regrets the show of submission.


“Well, you know how Brian shrank a couple weeks ago?”


“Yeah.”


“And then Andy found him first, right? So Andy picks him up and tries to save him, carries him around all day. But then, just after last period when he’s about to go home, he shrinks too! Right outside the girls’ bathroom by the gym.”


Shit. She has a point.


“And then Britney comes out of the bathroom, and she gets to scoop them both up. And I am like, so jealous. She said having two little toys is like, soooo much more fun than having just one.”


She leans back again and starts twirling her hair.


“So anyway, I want a second one too, and that’s where you come in. You’re gonna make such a cute little pet! Are you excited?”


He scoffs. “Even if I do get the virus, what makes you think you’ll be around to find me?”


“Oh, don’t worry cutie. I’m gonna make sure mine is the first face you see smiling down at you. And anyway, I called dibs. Everybody knows you’re mine.”


She stands up, calmly smiling down at him, and starts walking back to her own desk to get her bag.


He looks at his desk and is surprised to see that Mark is gone. Where did he go?


“See you around, cutie!” she calls over her shoulder.


He looks at her as she walks away and his jaw drops. Mark is stuck to Ashley’s ass cheek like an old receipt; Ben can just make out his tiny legs poking out under her skirt. She didn’t even look for him on the desk; this must be something she does to him all the time.  


She might be right about the virus being contagious, but it doesn’t mean she has to be the one to catch him. If he can just get through the day and keep avoiding her, maybe he can make it home.


He keeps packing his books away, his hands shaking. She sits on another desk and watches him, giggling, as he finishes putting his stuff away and gets up. He’s so nervous he knocks the chair over behind him. He blushes.


He bursts through the classroom door and all the fucking cheerleaders are there, waiting for Ashley. They all burst into laughter at his flustered expression. He tries to push through them but there are too many and they refuse to move out of his way, penning him in like a trapped animal.


“It’s okay girls, you can let him go.” It’s Ashley, coming out of the classroom behind him. Like magic, a gap opens in the crowd of girls and he darts through it.


 

Chapter Three by Trawis

 

In the cafeteria he pokes at his food half-heartedly, his appetite ruined by what he saw happening to Mark earlier. At the next table he hears the girls giggling. When did they get here?

 

He looks over and sees that five or six of them have put their chairs in a circle, and they’ve all taken off their shoes. He’s confused until he sees the tiny body of the janitor running around in the middle, trying to get out. They’re all laughing, playing some twisted game where whoever catches him with her toes gets to keep him.

 

Ashley’s just watching them play, sitting outside the circle on a table, above everyone. She catches Ben’ eye and winks. He looks away and pulls the hood of his sweater over his head.

 

Suddenly he feels something moving on top of his head, like a bug. Instinctively he brushes it off onto the desk.

 

“Mark?!” For fuck’s sake. Ashley must have put him in Ben’ hood. He slides his chair back a little, wary of getting too close to the tiny man on the table.

 

“Ben!” Mark says.

 

“What?”

 

“You gotta help me man!”

 

“I… I can’t!”

 

“What?! Why not?!”

 

“You might be contagious! I don’t want to end up like…”

 

“Man, you don’t get it! You don’t know what it’s been like! The things she does to me…”

 

Just then, Ashley sits down next to Ben. She puts her hands on the table and Mark immediately shuts up and rushes over. He gets on his knees and starts frantically kissing her fingers. “Good boy,” she says.

 

She turns her attention to Ben.

 

“Whatcha doin’ cutie?” she asks, with mock casualness.

 

“Talking to Mark.”

 

She pretends to be confused. “Who’s Mark? Oh, you mean Lollipop?”

 

“You named him?!”

 

“Mm hmm,” she says cheerfully. “He’s my pet, I can name him whatever I want.”

 

“Whatever. That’s not his name.”

 

“Oh, Lollipop!” she calls down to her pet. He looks up immediately. She giggles. “See?”

 

She looks down at him and raises her eyebrows. “Did I say you could stop?”

 

He flinches. “No, Goddess.” He gets back to kissing her fingers.

 

“Goddess?!” Ben says incredulously. She ignores him.

 

“I’m gonna name you too, cutie. In fact, I basically already own you. So I’m gonna name you right now!”

 

“You can’t just…”

 

“I think I’m gonna name you something cute, because you’re such a cutie,” she giggles. “I’m gonna go with, mmm… Bunny. Your name is Bunny now!”

 

He hears the cheer girls snickering. He looks over to see that a most of them are watching this conversation. The others are still toying with the janitor.

 

“Why don’t you just go pick up the janitor? He’s actually got the virus. And leave me alone.”

 

She laughs. “That guy? He’s like, into me. He’d probably love it if I scooped him up. But you on the other hand, look how mad you are! It’s so cute! You really hate me, don’t you? That’s gonna make it like, soooo much more adorable later on today. When you’re painting my toenails.”

 

“I’m sick of you talking about this like it’s a sure thing! I don’t even have the virus and you’re acting like… um.... What are you...?”

 

He trails off nervously as she slowly stands up, smiling down at him. She tucks Mark into her bra and steps closer to Ben. Her skirt grazes the top of his leg.

 

“What.. what are you doing?”

 

“I’m gonna sit on you, Bunny.”

 

“What… Don’t…”

 

She puts a finger to his lips and, to his astonishment, she slowly sits down on his lap. She wraps her arm behind his head and he feels her ass cheeks settle onto him.

 

“What… why are you…?”

 

“Relax cutie, I just wanna play with my new toy!” She wiggles her butt against his lap.”You make a good little seat cushion. You’ll make an even better one later, though.”

 

She giggles and flips her hair. “Okay so like, from now on, you’re gonna call me Goddess. And you’re gonna do whatever I say, or I’m gonna punish you!” She says this last part with infuriating cheerfulness. “Got it, Bunny?”

 

“I’m not just gonna do what you say!”

 

“Sure you will, Bunny. You don’t have a choice.”

 

“Stop calling me that!”

 

He starts trying to stand up but she doesn’t let him. She’s surprisingly strong from cheerleading and, humiliatingly, she’s able to stop him easily by just gripping the chair.

 

“Ah ah ah,” she warns, “I’m not done playing with you yet.” She licks her lips.

 

“I don’t belong to you!”

 

She giggles. “Oh yeah?”

 

She leans in closer and her breath feels hot against his face. “Get hard for me, Bunny.”

 

“What! No, I don’t want…”

 

“‘Shhh. You’re right where you belong, Bunny,” she breathes in his ear. “Under your Goddess.”

 

She gently grinds her ass on him. “Mmm, you feel really good under me. I’m getting wet just thinking about my teeny tiny little Bunny, under my skirt. So helpless! And so cute!” She giggles. “You might not realize it, but you already worship me. You might hate me, but I’m all you can think about. You’re mine.”

 

He starts to panic. He doesn’t want to get hard, it’s like admitting that she’s right; he may as well just offer himself up to her. He tries to stop it, but the more he thinks about it…

 

She squeals with delight. “Aww! Good boy!” A few people look over. The cheer girls burst into raucous laughter. Ben has never felt so humiliated in his life.

 

“You’re so cute!” She strokes his face affectionately. “What an obedient pet, admitting that I own you now. You feel really good against my butt.” She giggles.

 

He doesn’t say anything. His face is burning bright red.

 

Suddenly, there’s a commotion among the cheer girls. The janitor has broken free of the circle and is running off. Ashley hops off of Ben’ lap and walks over, with her usual sassy walk. She steps down right in front of the janitor with her bright pink high heel, then gently kicks him onto his back. Before he can get up she has him in her hand. She stands up and dangles him by his foot in front of her face.

 

“They said if I could escape then I could go free!” he says, panting.

 

She giggles. “Wow, good job! You escaped, cutie! But oh no, look! Now I have you. So I can do whatever I want with you.”

 

“Please, I…”

 

She walks back over to the circle of girls. He sees where she’s going and struggles against her hand. “No, no! This isn’t fair! I got away! You can’t just play a game like this with a man’s life, it’s sick! No!”

 

As she lowers him back into the centre of the circle, the girls giggle down at him and taunt him.

 

“Come on cutie, you know you wanna be my pet! I’ve seen you staring at my butt... I’ll let you see it up close!”

 

“No, come to me little guy! She’s gonna make you live in a hamster cage. I’ll let you live in a nice doll house with my other toys!”

 

Ashley steps nimbly out of the circle, leaving the janitor to his humiliating fate. She walks back over to Ben and strokes his hair like she’s petting an animal.

 

“Stop it!” he says. “You can’t just…”

 

She Bends down and slowly licks the side of his face. “I can do whatever I want, Bunny.”

 

Then finally she leaves, back to her own table. He can’t help but watch her walk. He hates the way her ass sways as she strolls away, the self-assured poise with which she carries herself in her bright pink heels. The terrifying confidence of a girl who always gets what she wants, and actually thinks she deserves it; even if it comes at the expense of a man’s life.

 

Once again, there’s a burst of activity from the cheer girls.  

 

One of them, Becky, has successfully captured the janitor between her toes, and she’s holding her leg up straight, proudly displaying her prize.

 

“Please,” he says, “You have to let me go! I have a family!”

 

Becky giggles and plucks him from her toes. “I think I’m gonna name you… Bubbles!”

 

This elicits a burst of giggles from the group.

 

“This isn’t funny,” he continues. “Please, you can’t… Ow!”

 

She interrupts him by tying him up into her hair, the same way Sasha’s been doing with her pet.

 

“How does it look?” she says, striking a series of model-esque poses.

 

“Oh my god, like, soooo cute!” squeals Britney. The other girls titter in agreement. Britney has one of her two pets pinned helplessly into her hairstyle as well. It seems to be catching on.

 

Ben gets up to leave and some of the girls call out after him.

 

“Aww, is Bunny sad?”

 

“Poor little Bunny!”

 

 

 

Chapter Four by Trawis

The next class is gym. All the cheerleaders call him Bunny. They say it casually, cheerfully, like it’s just common knowledge that that’s his name.


“Hi Bunny.”


“Hey Bunny, pass the ball!”  


Every time he looks around they’re looking at him, whispering to each other and giggling. He can’t help but look at Ashley as she struts around in her tiny shorts, ass cheeks poking out the bottom; she’s well aware that her perfect body establishes her dominance. Every time he looks in her direction, she catches him, her lips curling into a smug little smile. She’s keeping an eye on him. Staking out what’s hers.


After she works up a sweat, Ashley goes to lie down on one of the blue crash matts by the wall. Obviously this is not allowed, but the teachers don’t bother her.


Ben watches with horror as Ashley pulls her little pet out of the waistband of her shorts and drops him onto her sweaty belly. She dangles him by his feet, swirls his tiny head around her belly button with her finger, then pushes his face into her and makes him lick up her sweat. She giggles. “That tickles, Lollipop!”


Ben feels like he’s going to throw up. He goes to the water fountain. As he’s drinking, he hears a couple of cheerleaders talking next to the other water fountain.


“He’s so cute! Do you think he’s really gonna shrink today?”


“Well if he does, Ashley has dibs, so like…”


“Yeah but still, what a cutie! I hope she lets us play with him at the next wine night.”


“Well, she always lets us play with Lollipop.”


Ben looks up. “I can hear you,” he says indignantly.


They giggle. “Aww, look how mad he gets!”


“He doesn’t even know. Has Ashley told you her favourite way to punish Lollipop?”


“Oh my god, yeah! She’s so evil.”  


He fumes. “I said, I can fucking hear you!” he repeats.


They just giggle again and walk away.


Ben looks across the gym at Ashley. She’s sitting up now, sucking on Lollipop’s head and staring at Ben with a hungry look in her eye. Still with that smug fucking smile on her face.



……………………………………………………………………………………………………….



At lunch time, he doesn’t make the mistake of going to the cafeteria like he did during the morning break. He sits alone near the top of a rarely-used emergency stairwell.


We’re graduating in a month, he thinks to himself. If I can just make it through today, maybe I can switch schools or something.


He never wants to see Ashley again. Just thinking about her, dread wells up in his throat. But he can’t stop thinking about her. Licking her lips. Stretching out her long, smooth legs. Dropping Lollipop into her panties. The way her ass felt against his lap…


He feels the familiar stirring of an erection, and blushes with shame and hatred.


Just get through today, he thinks. Get through today and you’re safe.


He takes out a textbook and starts reading. After a while he becomes engrossed in it and, for the first time today, manages to feel somewhat relaxed. He reclines across a few of the stairs, leaning his head back against the top step.


Behind him the door gently swings open and a shadow engulfs him. Before he’s even lowered his book he knows it’s her. He tries to get up but she gently presses down on his chest with one of her pink stilettos, pinning him down in this awkward position.


She stands just behind his head and he can’t help but see up her skirt to her bright pink thong. Infuriatingly, she’s not even looking at him. She’s fucking texting.  


He tries to get up but somehow she’s able to hold him easily. She has him trapped with her foot; he can’t get enough momentum to raise himself off the floor.


Finally, she smiles down at him. “I like how you look down there! Looking up at me with your angry little face. So adorable!”


He just glares up at her.


“Are you looking up my skirt, Bunny?”


“Well I don’t really have a choice, I mean…!”


“Aww, that’s so cute! Do you think I’m pretty, Bunny? Just kidding, I know you do. Don’t worry, you just have to be patient. In an hour or so, you get to keep looking up at me for the rest of your cute little life!”


“Where’s Mark?” he asks bitterly.


“You mean Lollipop?” she says nonchalantly. She examines her nails, also painted bright pink. “I decided to punish him. He’s in my butt.”


Ben scoffs. “Are you serious?!”


She giggles. “Mmm hmm. It feels, like, soooo good. He really hates it, so he just keeps like, squirming around. I like the way it tickles!”


“How the fuck could you just do that to a person?!”


“Um, you mean my toy?” She giggles. “Because, like, I felt like it. Don’t worry Bunny, it’s not so bad. Well, anyway...” she licks her lips. “You’ll see.”


A chill runs up his back. She turns her attention to the textbook he was reading.


“Oh, you don’t need to bother with that, Bunny. You should be reading up on something that you’ll actually need to know in your new life. Like, how to give me pedicures and stuff.”


“I’m not gonna paint your fucking toenails.”


She giggles. “Suit yourself. I think what I’ll do is, like, I’ll have each of you paint my toenails on one foot. And whoever does a worse job gets to come with me to cheer practice. In my butt.”


The bell rings. Just one more class, he thinks. One more class and I’m home free.


He’s expecting her to let him go, but she gets another text and makes him wait while she responds to it.


“Okay Bunny, time for class.” Finally she lifts her foot off him. He packs away his things frantically, clumsily, as she giggles down at him.


When he starts walking down the stairs, she comes with him.


“You’re not in this class with me,” he says. “Your class is upstairs.”


“Oh shoot, you’re right! Oh well. I’m gonna come with you. I have dibs but like, you never know. Some thirsty bitch I don’t know might come along and scoop up what’s mine.”


“You’re… you’re gonna get in trouble…” he protests weakly.


“Mmm, I don’t think so. Like, have you seen me?” She pushes her hair back seductively. “I’m the prettiest and most popular girl in school. No one messes with me.”


Reluctantly, he walks to his class with her following cheerfully beside him like a prison guard.


Just outside the classroom, in full view of everyone, she grabs a fistful of his hair and yanks his face towards her. “See you soon, Bunny,” she whispers. For the second time today, she slowly licks his face. Marking her territory. Then she lets him go into his class. There are a few cheer girls in this class and they snicker at him as he walks to his desk in the back.


 

Chapter Five by Trawis

About half an hour into the class, the teacher has them all go to the library to work on a research assignment. When they get there, Ben keeps his head down and counts the minutes until the school day is over. He starts to feel tentatively excited; he’s almost there. Almost out of her grasp.


With about twenty minutes left before the end of the day, Ashley strolls in and sits on the desk in front of him. She’s licking and sucking on Lollipop again like he’s an ice cream cone.


“Hey cutie,” she says. “Whatcha doin’?”


If she’s nervous about how little time there is left for her to claim her new toy, she doesn’t show it.


He refuses to look up at her. How did she just get out of class? Did she even go? Does she really have so much control over the teachers that she can just do whatever she wants?


“You’re not allowed to sit on the desks,” he says without looking up.


She giggles. “Oh I don’t think it’ll be a problem. The only one who ever cared about that rule was Mr. Scott, the librarian. And he’s in Amy’s panties right now.”


Ben continues to furiously ignore her.


She puts the toe of her pink shoe under his chin and lifts it, forcing him to look up at her.


“What are you doing?” he sighs, watching her torment Lollipop with her tongue.


“Just playing with my new toy.”


“Didn’t you get him a while ago?”


She giggles. “I’m talking about you, Bunny.”


He looks back down at his book, fuming. Once again she uses her foot to force him to look up at her.


“Look at your Goddess when she’s playing with you, Bunny.”


He starts to stand up, but she pushes him back down with her foot on his chest. “Where do you think you’re going cutie? I don’t remember saying I was done with you.”


He tries to scoot his chair backwards to get away but to his dismay, the chairs in the library are bolted down along with the desks. He can’t move.


“You’re so cute trying to get away! In a few minutes when I find you all teeny tiny, I bet you’re even gonna try and run aren’t you? It’s so adorable when they try to run.”


He looks away but she turns his head back towards her with her foot.


“You have so much fight in you Bunny, it’s adorable! I’m gonna have so much fun training you.”


She hops down and stands between him and the desk. She’s uncomfortably close, the fabric of her skirt gently grazing his face. He can smell her sweet, cloying perfume and Beneath that, the faint musky scent of her body. She smiles down at him affectionately, petting him like a dog.


“What… what are you…” he stammers.


“I’m gonna train you to worship me, Bunny. I’m your Goddess now.”


“You… You’re not a “goddess.” You’re just some bratty high school girl, and I’m not your pet! I hate you.”


She giggles. “I’m gonna start training you right now, my little pet. Are you excited?”


He glares up at her in stony silence.


“I don’t think you’re grateful enough to be my pet, cutie. You should be like, so honoured that you get to live at the feet of a sexy Goddess like me. So anyway, it’s time for you to prove that you worship me.”


She turns around, still smiling at him over her shoulder. She bends over just enough that her ass cheeks poke out from under her tiny cheer skirt, right in his face.


“Kiss me, Bunny,” she says cheerfully.


He can’t believe this. “No,” he says.


“Now Bunny, I know you didn’t just say “no” to your Goddess. That wouldn’t be very smart.”


“I said no.”


She giggles. “Uh oh, looks like I’m gonna have to punish my little pet.”


“What are you gonna do? I’m not even small. You can’t punish me.”


“Okay cutie, that’s one. You wanna make it two?”


“I’m not kissing your ass!’


This just seems to excite her. She looks at him with an unnerving hunger in her eye.


“Okay Bunny, that’s two.”


“Two what? What are you talking about?”


“That’s how long I’m gonna keep you in my butt to punish you. It’ll be the first thing I do after I scoop you up!”


“Two hours?!” he exclaims. “You wouldn’t, that’s…”


“Not hours, silly!” She playfully touches his nose with her finger. “Days.”


His stomach flips. He looks at Lollipop, helpless in her hand. Only now does the full extent of Ashley’s cruelty truly dawn on him. He can only imagine the hell that awaits him, trapped indefinitely in the fleshy darkness between her ass cheeks. Hungry and thirsty and drenched in her sweat. Knowing all the while that this is happening to him just so she can get herself off.


Suddenly she grabs a handful of his hair and shoves his face into her ass. “You’re all mine, aren’t you Bunny?” Her voice is cheerful and condescending, like she’s talking to a puppy.


He tries to get free but she has a strong grip on his hair and it’s excruciating to pull against her.


She laughs cruelly. “What did I say about trying to escape, cutie? I’ll let you know when I’m done playing with you.”


She starts moaning with pleasure. “Mmm, that feels good. You’re gonna make such a good little butt toy. I’m getting so wet imagining your adorable little body squirming between my cheeks.”


She keeps rubbing his face into her ass for another full minute before releasing him. He’s panting and red in the face, but she’s perfectly calm, her lips curled into that smug little smile that makes him want to punch a brick wall.


She sits up on the desk again and puts her foot back on his chest.


“Silly boy, I’m gonna have to punish you now. Know why? Because you disobeyed your Goddess.” She leans back again and starts playing with her phone, still holding him there with her foot.  “And also because I just feel like it.”


Then without looking up, she puts her foot down and says “Okay Bunny, you can go now. I’ll play with you again in a bit.”


He doesn’t even bring his stuff, just walks straight out of the library amidst the hushed giggling and murmurs of the cheer girls. He goes into the bathroom stall and sits down, and chokes back tears of humiliation and frustration.


 

Chapter Six by Trawis

 

He’s not in there for too long before the bell rings. His heart leaps. It’s the end of the school day, he made it.

 

I’ll just grab my stuff from the library, and then get the fuck out of here. I’ll stay home sick tomorrow, and the next day, and get myself transferred to another school. I’ll never have to see this place again. I never have to see Ashley again. He waits another ten minutes or so, fidgeting with anticipation, hoping the cheer girls will have cleared out by the time he emerges.

 

When he does, to his relief, nobody is around. He tentatively enters the library, which he also finds deserted. His books are stacked into a neat pile on the desk, which is not how he left them. He looks around suspiciously, but there doesn’t seem to be anyone around. He shrugs and sits down to put his books into his bag, but as he’s doing so he starts to feel dizzy. He looks around and the room is blurry. The edges of his vision start to go black. He falls off his chair and as he sinks into unconsciousness he vaguely registers the sound of giggling.



……………………………………………………………………………………………………….



He wakes up lying naked on his stomach on the rough carpet. Something is different about the way it feels, he thinks groggily. As if the fibres are suddenly really big…

 

Oh fuck.

 

He snaps into full consciousness and scrambles to his feet, looking around with horror at the gigantic desks and bookshelves.

 

No, no, no!

 

He doesn’t know what to do. Ashley and the other cheerleaders will be looking for him. Is it safer to hide? Or to make a break for it?

 

The mere sight of the gigantic chairs terrifies him. He imagines Ashley sitting in one of those chairs, astonishingly big, unimaginably powerful.

 

He decides to run for it. It’ll be hard to spot him at this size, maybe he’ll be able to sneak out undetected.

 

He starts running toward the exit of the library. He starts out at a sprint, but soon he’s winded and has to slow down, and he’s made depressingly little headway. The exit barely looks any closer than when he started. He looks back at the desk to see how far he’s come, and suddenly becomes very aware of how exposed he is now in this open area with no furniture. It occurs to him that if any of the girls walked into the library, she would spot him immediately.

 

He decides he has no choice but to carry on towards the exit and just hope none of them come back. He keeps running, pacing himself at a moderate jog.

 

Suddenly he feels a dull thud through the ground. He doesn’t know what it is but it fills him with a visceral dread. He feels another, closer this time. Then another. Then, from behind him, a huge voice.

 

“Hi cutie!”

 

Oh god.

 

He doesn’t look back, he knows who it is. He can’t let her catch him. Sheer animal instinct fills his body with adrenaline and he sprints.

 

The footsteps continue closer and closer. The measured steps of an unstoppable predator, stalking her prey.

 

Out of nowhere a huge object descends before him and he runs straight into it and falls onto his back, without even having time to recognize it.

 

Looming before him, the object he ran into, is her enormous pink stiletto, bigger than a car. His jaw drops as his eyes trace the smooth leg an impossibly long way, up into the darkness under her skirt. Beyond that, terrifyingly high above him, her smiling face. She’s wearing Lollipop in her hair now, like so many of the other girls.

 

“You’re even more adorable than I thought you would be!” She giggles. “You know what time it is, right Bunny?”

 

He gulps.

 

She squats down. The speed at which her enormous body moves is startling. He tries to get up and she casually knocks him back down with the back of her finger.

 

“It’s time for your punishment,” she says cheerfully. She lays her hand palm up next to him. “Now be a good boy and climb into my hand to accept your punishment. And maybe I’ll think about taking you out early.”

 

Her eyes gleam down at him, daring him to defy her. He looks at her hand, looks up at the pink silk of her panties, looks up at her lips. Contemplates being hers, belonging to her. That spoiled fucking brat.

 

He runs.

 

She bursts into laughter. “Oh my god, you are like soooo cute! You really think you can escape from me Bunny?”

 

Once again she catches him off guard and knocks him down with her foot. She’s standing up again, smiling down at him.

 

“Leave me alone!” he calls up to her.

 

“You’re mine, Bunny. I wanna play with you.”

 

She kicks off her shoes and starts toying with him with her feet. She picks him up with her toes, dangling him by his leg, then drops him and does it again. He tries to scramble away again and she gently kicks him onto his stomach, then flips him onto his back.

 

“Hey, do you think I can make you come with just my toes? I bet I can. I’m gonna do it.”  

 

“What! No!”

 

She giggles. “You’re going to realize pretty quick that the word ‘no’ isn’t really an option for you anymore, cutie.”

 

She starts gently rubbing his penis with her big toe, giggling down at him. She keeps just enough pressure on him to pin him down.

 

“You can’t do this!” he screams.

 

“Aww, does this make you mad, Bunny? You’re so cute when you’re mad!”

 

“You fucking bitch!”

 

“I can feel you getting hard, cutie! Are you like, in love with my little toesies? That’s so adorable!”

 

He tries to retort but all he manages is a groan.

 

She takes her phone out of her bra and starts filming him. “The girls are gonna love this,” she giggles.

 

His face burns with humiliation.

 

“You’re getting close, aren’t you Bunny? Look at you, your little face is so cute!”

 

He is getting close. He can’t seem to help it. He closes his eyes.

 

Suddenly she pokes him in the stomach with her toe, enough to hurt.

 

“Look at me, Bunny, no closing your eyes. Look at your Goddess while you come.”

 

He looks up at her terrifyingly beautiful face, smiling down at him with calm amusement. From down here she seems so powerful.

 

“You like the view from down there Bunny? Do you like looking up my skirt?” she giggles. “Look at my butt! That’s your new home, cutie!”

 

She gets a phone call. “Hello? Yeah I got him, I’m just playing with him in the library. He’s such a fun little toy. I’m literally like, using my toes to make him come.” She laughs. “Okay Bunny, now come for your Goddess like a good boy. Come. Now.”

 

To his horror, his body just obeys her, and he starts to ejaculate.

 

“Aww! He came right when I told him to!” she giggles. “Oh my god he looks so cute!”

 

He blushes, utterly humiliated. When he finishes ejaculating, she uses her toes to pick up his tiny, exhausted body and pass him to her hand, still talking on the phone.

 

“Yeah, of course I’ll bring him to wine night. When is it, like, Friday? That’s perfect.” She looks at Bunny and licks her lips. “That gives me just enough time for the punishment I promised him.”

 

Shit. He forgot all about that. He thrashes fiercely in her hand but she just giggles as she lowers him down below her skirt and brings him face to face with her enormous, perky ass cheeks.

 

“Who’s house is it at this week? Katie’s? Okay cool!”

 

She holds the phone between her ear and her shoulder to free up her other hand, which she uses to drag the bright pink thong aside from between her cheeks.

 

“Ashley!” he screams. “Don’t do this! Ashley stop!”

 

She ignores him, chatting with her friend.

 

“I know, right?” she giggles. “I’m like, so down. What’s that? Oh my god, yeah!”

 

He struggles helplessly as she wedges him deep into the musky darkness between her cheeks. He’s completely enveloped by her ass. Everything is her.

 

He feels the soft fabric of her thong settle onto his back. He can still hear the muffled sound of her voice. “Okay, sounds good! See ya later,” she says, and hangs up.

 

“Let me out!” he screams at her.

 

“I can feel your little voice vibrating in my butt, cutie. But nobody can hear you!” She giggles. “Feels good though!”

 

“Fuck you!”

 

“Mmm, keep squirming just like that, Bunny, that feels amazing.” He feels the disorienting movement of her sitting down in a chair, settling the weight of her body on her ass, causing the pressure on him to increase painfully.

 

To his horror, he hears the muffled sound of her starting to masturbate. The movements of her legs cause her ass cheeks to continually contort his body in painful ways. His enraged screams only prompt her to giggle as she brings herself to what sounds like a wild climax.

 

 

 

Amber and Slater by Trawis

“Okay, your turn. What would you do?”

“Are you kidding? Look how adorable he is! I’m gonna keep him.”

“Wait, what do you mean you’re gonna keep him?” 

Dave can’t help but glance up from his desk. He regrets it immediately. She’s already looking at him, smiling knowingly. She knows he can hear her. She wants him to. 

“Get back to work, girls,” he says, but they ignore him completely and carry on chatting and giggling. She doesn’t even break eye contact with him as she carries on. 

“You know what I’d do first?” She sits back and crosses her legs. “I’d just like, toy with him with my feet. You know, like, while he tries to get away.” She giggles. “They always try to run, and it’s just like the cutest thing.”

“Oh my god, yeah!” says Amy. 

“I know, like, mine tried so hard to escape, it was adorable!” says Summer. “But we were in my jacuzzi, so like, it was so easy to scoop him up. I ended up putting him back in the water and making him like, beg me to keep him as a pet. Poor little cutie couldn’t even get out of the tub on his own!” 

“Anyway,” Amber continues, laughing. “That’s why I always wear a skirt now. I get, like, 

so wet picturing him like that. Looking up at me, all helpless and like, scared and stuff. I want him to look up and see exactly where I’m gonna put him.”

He looks up again and tries to reprimand the girls, but upon making eye contact with Amber his voice dries up in his throat and he just coughs. They all laugh. 

“You okay, cutie?” she says. 

“I…” he clears his throat. “Don’t call me that.” 

“But you’re just like, adorbs!” she says, making the other girls laugh even harder. 

He gulps, gathering the courage to speak to her. Despite how hard he tries to hide it, he always senses that she knows he’s intimidated by her. She’s just like the girls he was afraid to talk to back when he was in high school. Stunning, confident. Queen of the fucking universe. 

“If you don’t stop talking in that disrespectful tone, you’ll be looking at a detention, young lady.” 

“Aww, you’re cute,” she says. “Don’t worry, your wife already gave me a detention today.”

“Okay well… good.” There’s a brief silence, and then all the cheer girls burst out laughing. 

Fuck, he thinks, turning red. That’s pretty much the most awkward, weakest thing I could’ve possibly....

The bell rings. The girls all stand up and start packing. 

“Hang on,” he says sternly. “The bell doesn’t dismiss you, I…” 

They just laugh.

He trails off, watching Amber. Her eyes stay locked on him as she bends over to pick up her bag. The hem of her skirt rides up tantalizingly high, just enough to reveal the lower outlines of her ass cheeks. 

Then, out of nowhere, Karen’s voice. 

“Oh, really nice, Dave.” 

He snaps out of it. 

“Honey…” 

“Just save it,” she says, leaving. 

“Wait a sec!” he calls out, but she’s gone. 

Shit. This is so typical. How does Amber keep doing this? Always at the most incriminating moments…

He gets up to chase after Karen when something falls off his shoulder onto his desk. He looks down and is surprised to recognize the tiny face of Andy, a student who used to be in this class. 

Before he can react, a hand scoops Andy up off the desk and of course, it’s Amber’s. She struts over to Summer. “Thanks, girl,” she says. handing him to her. 

“No problem,” says Summer, eyeing Dave while she tucks Andy into her bra. “Hope it works.” 

“Oh, don’t worry,” says Amber, also looking at Dave and licking her lips. “It will.” 

* * *


Dave runs as fast as he can, but the teachers’ lounge never seems to get any closer. Still, he can’t give up. He has to get to Karen before the bell rings and the hall fills with students. There may not be a cure, but at least with his wife he’ll be treated with some respect, even at this size. It makes him sick watching what the girls in his class do to their “pets.”  

Thinking of the things he’s seen them do, his panic intensifies and he runs even faster. 

Just then he feels something through the floor. Like a series of earthquake tremors, regularly spaced, getting closer. Approaching footsteps, terrifyingly large. He looks behind him and his stomach sinks when he sees Amber, of all people, walking this way. What is she doing out of class? 

He looks around frantically for something to hide behind, but he’s completely exposed, right in the middle of the hallway. The pounding of her giant footsteps is approaching alarmingly fast, and he’s overwhelmed by panic. Suddenly, the pounding stops. 

He looks up to see her smiling down at him.

“Hey little guy.” 

He clears his throat. “Um, yes, hi Amber. What are you doing out of class?” 

She giggles. “You’re so cute now, Mr. Slater!” 

“That’s not really appropriate…” 

“So like, are you gonna try it?” she giggles. 

“Um… what? Try what?” he says, struggling not to stammer. He can’t believe how far he has to crane his neck to look up and meet her gaze. 

“Are you gonna try and run? It’s so cute when they run.”

“Amber,” he says in a warning tone, “I don’t know what you’re thinking but…”

She laughs. “Oh sure you do! You know exactly what I’m thinking right now.” She runs her fingers up her thigh, lifting her skirt a little. “Does it scare you, cutie? Are you afraid of little old me?” 

She takes a couple of steps so that she’s standing almost directly over him. He hurriedly looks away, but not before catching a glimpse up her skirt at her bright pink panties. 

“Are you looking up my skirt Mr. Slater?” She speaks with a mockingly accusatory tone. 

“No! Of course not…”

“Why not?” She puts the toe of her pink stiletto under his chin and gently forces him to look up at her. “I was always trying to get you to look up my skirt in class. But it’s gonna be so much easier now that I own you!”

Just then the bell rings. He makes a break for it, sprinting towards the teachers’ lounge door. 

He hears Amber giggle down at him. “Aww, does my little tiny teacher wanna find his Mrs. Teacher? That’s adorable!” 

Students are starting to leave their classrooms and the hallway becomes noisy. He tries and fails to make eye contact with someone, anyone, hoping desperately that they’ll help him. Suddenly Amber’s stiletto comes down right in front of him and he has to scramble to a stop. 

His eyes slowly trace their way up her incredibly long legs, past her exposed belly button and her crop top, up to her smiling face. 

“Oh, don’t stop little guy! Come on, keep running! This is fun!” 

His face burning with humiliation, he starts running again. 

Sasha, another cheerleader from his class, walks up behind Amber. She has a former colleague of Dave’ in her hand, and she’s sucking on him absentmindedly like a lollipop. 

“Is that Mr. Slater?” she says. 

“For now,” Amber giggles. “Until I name him something cuter. He’s trying to get to the teachers’ lounge, to find his little wifey.” 

“Aww! Poor little guy.” 

“I know!” Amber gently nudges him with her toe. “But something tells me he’s not gonna make it there.” 

Once again, Amber puts her enormous foot down in front of him, and he runs into it and falls onto his back. The girls giggle down at him. 

“Amber, Sasha, this isn’t funny! Let me get to the teachers’ lounge and find my wife!”

“Oh I’d love to cutie,” Amber says, “But that’s really gonna get in the way of me taking you home and playing with you. So like, no. Sorry!” 

He gets up and starts running again. Amber steps between him and the door and squats down in front of him. 

“Oh my god, like, just grab him!” laughs Sasha. 

Amber giggles. “Nah, I wanna play with him some more. Do you like this little game of cat and mouse, cutie?” 

“Fuck you!”

With the back of her finger, she flicks him onto his back. “I like cat and mouse too, little guy. But do you know who always wins at cat and mouse?” 

He tries to stand up and she casually flicks him over again. 

“The cat wins every time, cutie. The cat always gets her little mousey.” 

“Please,” he pants, “I don’t want…” 

“To be my toy?” she giggles. “Better run fast then! You know the rules. The second you’re in my hand, I own you forever.” 

His lungs are on fire, but he can think of nothing more humiliating than becoming

Amber’s possession, so he forces himself to get up and keep running. 

She watches him for a minute, during which time he doesn’t even make it past where her feet are. “Okay, I’m bored now.” Suddenly she snatches him off the ground and stands up, taking him aback and making him a little nauseous. 

“I… what?” he says, gasping for air. 

“I’m gonna take you to see your wife,” she says, as if it’s the most natural thing in the world. 

“But, um… ok, thanks…?” 

She giggles down at him, petting his belly with her finger. “Sure.” 

“See you later,” she calls over her shoulder to Sasha. He can’t see Sasha but he could swear even over the noise of the hallway he can hear her giggling. 


As Amber strolls into the teachers’ lounge, he scans the room eagerly for Karen. He’s so relieved that Amber’s taken him in here, he can almost forgive her for the way she messed with him earlier. It was wildly inappropriate but at least now she’s doing the right thing. He makes a mental note to tell Karen to go easy on Amber, though she should still get a detention for being so disrespectful to a teacher. 

Amber spots Karen before he does and heads over to where she’s sitting. When he sees her he’s about to call out to her, but suddenly Amber swings him down under the back of her skirt, presses his face into her ass cheek, and starts rubbing him vigorously against it. 

“Mfff…! What the fuck are you…” He can barely get any words out with his face buried in her ass. Suddenly it dawns on him, and his whole body burns with rage. Is she using him to scratch an itch on her ass? 

When she sits down across from Karen, she brings Dave up to her lips and starts sucking on his head. Disgusted, he tries to wrestle out of her hand but it’s no use. 

“What are you doing in here?” he hears Karen ask sternly. 

Amber giggles, pulling him out of her mouth. “I just wanted to show you my new toy.” 

She holds him out in front of Karen, and he watches her face turn white when she recognizes him. “Karen…!” he tries to call out, but Amber squeezes the air out of him and pops his face back in her mouth. 

“Amber…” Karen’s tone of voice has changed drastically. She sounds terrified. “Thank you for finding my husband. Now please give him back to me.” 

Amber giggles and puts Dave down on her lap. “He’s not your hubby anymore. He’s my pet. You should’ve seen him when I found him, he was like, begging me to take him home!” As she speaks Amber shoves him down between her thighs, and his infuriated screams are completely muffled. “He was saying how I’m like the hottest girl he’s ever seen, and he wants to be my pet and like, worship me as a goddess and stuff. It was so cute!” 

“Amber, please. You can’t just…”

She giggles. “I can do whatever I want. I’m Amber.” 

She pushes him in closer to her, and he can feel that the lacey fabric of her panties is soaking wet. Disgusted, he tries to squirm out of there, but her thighs hold him tight and his struggling just seems to make her wetter. 

“Look,” says Karen, audibly struggling to maintain composure, “if you want a boyfriend, maybe someone closer to your own age would be more…” 

Amber laughs. “Um, have you seen me?” She leans back and looks at her nails, painted bubblegum pink. “If I want a boyfriend, I’ll just snap my fingers at the next cute guy I see and let him follow me home. I don’t want a boyfriend, I want a pet.” 

She lifts Dave up by his arm and dangles him in front of her face. “I think I’ll name him… Dildo.” 

She giggles down at him, her hot breath washing over his mortified face. 

“Is it money you want? I can give you money!” Karen is sounding increasingly desperate. She rummages frantically in her bag for her chequebook and scribbles out a cheque, which she gives to Amber with a shaking hand. 

Amber glances at it and then bursts out laughing. 

“Aww, that’s adorable! That’s really all you two can afford, isn’t it?” 

“It’s… it’s all my savings…” 

“Oh I know,” Amber coos with mock sympathy. She holds Dave down on her thigh and pets him gently with her fingers, pushing him down too hard for him to speak. “That is just so cute! I’m literally wearing a toe ring right now that cost more than that.” 

She looks down at Dave. “Hey,” she giggles. “Maybe I’ll tape my new pet’s hands to his little feet and wear him as a toe ring. Wouldn’t that be so fun?” 

“You can’t do that!” Karen bursts out. 

Amber giggles. “Don’t worry, I’ll take him off after a couple of days or whatever. You know, like, if I feel like it.” 

“Why are you doing this? If you don’t want money, then why come in here, why show me…” 

Amber shrugs. “I dunno, I just like to show off when I get a new toy.” 

“I’ll give you a detention for this!” 

“Okay,” Amber giggles, and brings Dave up to her lips again. She makes a big show of licking him very slowly, coating his entire body in her saliva. 

“What are you…” 

“Oh I’m just gonna give your little hubby a detention.” She smiles down at Dave. “Ready cutie? Your detention will be held… in my panties!” 

Dave starts fighting furiously against her hand, but she holds him so tightly that he’s pretty sure his struggling isn’t even visible to Karen. 

“Please, don’t do that!” Karen begs. 

Amber ignores her. She plants a wet kiss on Dave’ face, and he finds himself unable to speak through the thick layer of her saliva. She stands up and pulls out the waistband of her skirt. She dangles him, kicking and struggling, above the darkness inside her panties. 

“See you in a few hours, cutie!” 

She drops him into the wet darkness below, and he feels the tight fabric of her panties seal above him, pressing him into her. He screams with all his might, but senses that his voice is absorbed almost entirely. Yet he can still hear Amber’s voice above him, giggling. 

Karen begs her again. “Please, Amber, don’t do this. Please give him back.” 

Amber just starts moaning with pleasure. He feels her fingers pushing through her panties, forcing his face to rub against her clit. “Mmm! Sorry what’s that? I wasn’t listening, it feels like, soooo good having him squirm down there.”

Karen starts stammering something but Amber cuts her off. 

“Actually nevermind, I don’t care,” she says, looking at her phone. “Bye!” And she cheerfully strolls out, getting wetter and wetter as he struggles uselessly in her panties. 


 

Kara's TA (Dibs Prequel) by Trawis
Author's Notes:

This story takes place before the other Dibs stories. The shrinking virus is ravaging the male population, shrinking men to the size of little dolls. As of yet, shrunken men still have the same rights as full-sized people. But as of midnight tonight, a new law will be coming into effect at midnight tonight, allowing any woman who finds a shrunken man to keep him as her pet. 

The TA


“Oh my god!” Kara squeals down at him, looking delighted. “I knew it was a good idea to show up early for class.” 


“What?” Cassie drones from the classroom doorway. He can tell just from her bored sounding voice that she’s on her phone. 


“There’s like, a teeny little guy in my seat! I think it’s the TA!” 


“Oh my god really?” Cassie perks up. “Which one?” 


Kara licks her lips. 


“The cute one.” 


Cassie comes over to gawk down at him as well. Both girls are wearing their cheer uniforms and they’re standing close enough that their short, pleated skirts loom above him, casting massive shadows like thunder clouds. He notices with unease that Kara isn’t wearing the usual spandex shorts that cheerleaders wear under their skirts. Every time she turns around to address Cassie, he sees the smooth, bouncy planets of her ass cheeks spilling out of her silky pink panties. For some reason the sight fills him with as much unease as arousal. 


She squats down to look at him closer, her huge smiling face like a menacing sun on the horizon of the seat he’s trapped on. She starts petting the side of his face with her pinky. 


“Look, can you…” his voice cracks embarrassingly as they giggle down at him. He clears his throat. “Can you please help me?” 


Kara, licking her lips, cups her palm behind him and slides his tiny unwilling body towards the edge of the seat, close to her face. “Of course! I’m gonna take like, such good care of you, cutie!” 


Trying not to be thrown by her weird phrasing, he clears his throat again and carries on. 


“Okay great, um… Well I think if you just take me to the front office, they’ll be able to contact the…” 


“Wait, hang on,” Cassie interrupts him, stepping closer. “How come you get to take him?” 


“Um… It doesn’t really matter who…” he starts, but Kara interjects. 

“He’s in my seat! It’s totally like, destiny or whatever. She turns her gaze to him, looking him up and down with a mischievous gleam in her eyes that makes him nervous. “He’s mine.” 


Cassie rolls her eyes. “Ugh, fine.” 


He’s confused. “Wait…”


Biting her lip, Kara ruffles his hair with her finger. “This is gonna be so much fun! I’ve never had a pet before.” 


His stomach flips. 


“Wait, what?!” 


“You’re gonna love being my little pet, cutie! I’m gonna bring you with me everywhere so I can play with you whenever I want, and I’m gonna give you lots of kisses and cuddles.” 


Horrified, he tries to back away but she pens him in with one hand while continuing to pet him with the other. 


“Wait, what are you talking about! You’re supposed to take me to the authorities! They have facilities now, for people who… um…” 


His voice dries up as both the girls raise their eyebrows and drop their jaws. 


“Oh my god, like, you haven’t heard?” says Cassie. 


“Aww, poor little guy!” Kara coos. “You’re not going anywhere but home with me, cutie. They just announced the new law about guys who catch the shrinking virus. It’s basically like, finders keepers now.” 


“What?!” he says. “That can’t be true!” 


“Aww, don’t be sad! We’re gonna have fun! Come on, give your new owner a little kiss.” 


Her fingers wrap around him from behind and hold him fast as she slowly moves her smiling lips towards him. 


“Wait, stop! I don’t… Mmmfff…” His protests are muffled as her soft, pillowy lips engulf his face and she sucks most of his head into her mouth. In the humid darkness of her mouth, her tongue greets him with enthusiasm and swirls around him, thoroughly drenching him in her saliva by the time she finally releases him onto the seat. 


He stumbles backwards, coughing and spitting. The girls giggle. 


“I don’t think he likes your little kisses, Kara,” Cassie says mockingly. 


“Aww, that’s okay,” Kara sighs happily. “He’ll get used to it! Won’t you cutie?” 


He scoffs. “Stop calling me that! I’ve been your TA for three months, you know my name!” 


The girls look at each other and laugh. 


“Umm…” says Kara. 


“You don’t even know my name?”


“Well like, you’re just a TA. It’s not like you actually like, matter or anything.” 


“I feel like it starts with, like… a T?” 


“Tyler? Ooh, no… Trevor!” 


“That’s not even close!” he yells. “My name is…” 


Kara places her fingertip over his mouth, easily silencing him. 


“It doesn’t matter cutie. You’re my pet now, so like, I get to name you.” 


“Mmmfff!” He tries to pull away from her finger to free his voice but her other hand quickly arrives behind him to hold him in place. 


“What do you think, Cassie?” 


“Ooh, I dunno!” Cassie says. “Maybe like, Sparky?” 


“Aww, cute! But like… Mmm…” Looking him up and down, she cocks her head to the side. “Yeah, I dunno if he’s really a Sparky… What about like, Fluffy?”

 

Cassie claps her hands and bounces up and down on the spot. “Ooh I like that!” 


He manages to wrestle his face out from under her grip for long enough to shout “I’m not a fucking dog!” 


They just giggle, Kara’s hand quickly sealing over his mouth again. 


“Ooh, that actually gives me an idea!” Kara says. “I have like a little toy dog in my old dollhouse from when I was a kid, and it has like a little pink rubber collar on it. I think it would fit my little guy here perfectly!” 


“Oh my god, that would be like, so cute!” 


“I know right? And I can put like, a little leash on him too!” 


“That’s like, so adorable!” 


“Yeah! And then like, when I’m just chilling at home and he’s like painting my toenails or whatever, I can just pull on his leash whenever I feel like playing with him.” 


“That’s like, so perfect! When I get one I’m gonna do that too.” 


“I’m not wearing a fucking collar!” 


The girls burst out laughing. “Oh my god it’s like, so cute that you think you have a choice!” Kara giggles. 


That’s it. This is just too much. “How dare you, you little brats!” he screams. “I am a human being! You can’t just treat me like… Wait… Wait! Stop!”


He’s interrupted by her planting a flurry of kisses all over his face. She giggles down at his infuriated expression, nuzzling him with her nose and continuing to plant her sickeningly wet kisses all over his face. 


“What are you…!” he starts angrily, but her cheerful booming voice easily drowns him out. 


“Aww, look how cute he is when he’s mad!” 


“He’s legit like, super adorable.” 


“Are you a gwumpy wittle pet? Poor wittle Mr. Gwumpy Wumpy!” 


Fighting to get his words out with her nuzzling and kissing him, he finally manages to yell out, “This can’t be how it works! I’m a human being, I have rights!” 


Kara just giggles. 


“Actually, he’s right,” Cassie says. Both he and Kara look up at her in surprise. 


“What?” they say in unison. 


“Well like, until midnight tonight. That’s when the new law goes into effect. Technically.” 


He’s filled with relief for a moment, until Kara turns her gaze back to him, looking completely unfazed. Still holding him in place and gently petting him, she looks up at Cassie. 


“You know, I don’t know if I told you about this Cassie, the craziest thing happened to me last week.”


“Yeah?” 


“Yeah. It was like, I dunno… Around midnight. I was just like, chilling in my room when I realized that I felt something stuck, like…” She fixes her gaze on him and licks her lips. “Between my butt cheeks.”


Cassie’s lips slowly curl into a wry smile. “Wow, no way!” She glances down at him with a smirk. “What was it?” 


Kara smirks down at him. “It doesn’t matter, like, whatever. It was just like, an eraser or something. I just think it’s like, so funny that I didn’t even notice it was there. For so long!” 


“Yeah, like, it must have been there for hours. That’s so weird.” 


“Mmm hmm.” She bites her lip, watching his face go pale. “Literally like, nine hours. I must have sat on it in class and it just like, kinda got stuck in my butt.” 


“Wow.” 


“It probably belonged to somebody too, but like, what could I do? I didn’t even notice that it was there. I didn’t even mean to sit on it, I definitely didn’t mean to take it home.” 


“Yeah, like, I feel like that’s really not your fault.”


“Right? So anyway…” She leans in close to him, her warm breath washing over his face like the breeze on a humid summer evening. “It’s mine now. I’m keeping it forever.” 


“Might as well!” Cassie chimes in, giggling infuriatingly. “You can never have enough erasers.” 


Suddenly he can hear the low rumble of a crowd approaching outside. It’s almost time for class, and soon students will start coming into this room. His heart surges with hope that someone will spot him and rescue him from a humiliating life as Kara’s pet. 


Suddenly Kara’s fingers release him and she stands up. Behind her, Cassie takes the seat next to the one he’s on. 


“Oopsie, where’d you go little guy?” she says, looking right at him with a mischievous smirk. She speaks in a mocking, sing-song tone that makes his blood boil. She turns to Cassie. 


“Do you see where he went, Cassie?” 


Cassie shrugs, giggling as she also looks right at him. “Nope.” 


Kara shrugs. “Oh well, I guess he ran away or something. Poor little guy! I hope he’s okay!” 


Just then a few people start filing into the classroom and he starts screaming at the top of his lungs for help. But his tiny voice is lost in the echoey din of all the students chatting as they enter the classroom. Kara doesn’t even bother trying to silence him, just giggles down at him as he screams uselessly until his face goes purple. 


Realizing that nobody is coming to his aid, he looks around frantically for somewhere to run. But he’s surrounded on all sides by the sheer cliffs of the seat’s edge. 


His attention is drawn upwards to Kara’s smiling face when she lets out a little giggle. She puts a finger to her lips and kisses it, and brings it down to lightly tap his face, leaving a thick film of her saliva on him that he has to fight through to breathe. She winks down at him and turns around. 


The twin planets of her ass cheeks bounce menacingly above him as they slowly approach, ready to trap him in the ravine between them. 


He tries to scramble towards the edge of her seat so that at least he won’t be wedged between her cheeks, but his tiny legs don’t carry him very far. She manages to find him by feel and sit down so that he’s almost directly in the middle of her ass. 


As her weight settles onto him, he feels her wiggle on top of him to wedge him into the crack until he feels the soft fabric of her panties. 



Just when he thinks it can’t get any worse, she leans slightly to the side and her fingers arrive. She strokes him affectionately for a moment, obviously excited about her new toy, and then surreptitiously pulls the pink silk of her panties out from between her ass cheeks so that she can tuck him in under them. 


She wedges him as deep as he can go and then lets the panties snap down against his back, holding him fast. The musky smell of her is overwhelming. 


He struggles with all his might to try and get free, but this accomplishes nothing but making her moan quietly, high above him. He keeps fighting and screaming with fury for the duration of the class, only to hear her giggling above him. He feels the juices of her pussy slowly oozing down from above to soak him entirely as his tiny, useless struggles arouse his new owner. 


Next chapter: She sits through class, then hangs out with her friends, then goes to cheer practice with him in her butt. When she finally pulls him out, she’s about to take a bath with him. There’s only a short amount of time left before the law takes effect and he becomes her legal possession, and she uses this to toy with him while they’re in the bath. 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7638