The Best Toy Shorts by Stiletto
Summary:

A series of short stories in The Best Toy universe. Each chapter will name the character or characters it focuses on in addition to the normal chapter name so for characters who have multiple chapters you can read them in sequence if you want as each chapter won't automatically be about the character before even if their story has more to tell.  

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Crush, Slave, Unaware, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m, FM/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 8720 Read: 39057 Published: June 19 2018 Updated: September 15 2019

1. Sex Worker(Erica&John) by Stiletto

2. Throwing Away the Garbage(Ashley, Shannon, Julian) by Stiletto

3. She's Terrible(Celia&Tim) by Stiletto

4. The Perfect Gift(Justin, Chris, Rena) by Stiletto

5. Sex Worker(Erica, John, and Julia) Part II by Stiletto

6. Among Friends(Ben, Jeromy, Diane, Mark, Melissa, Jane, Tom) by Stiletto

7. The Perfect Gift(Justin, Chris, Rena) Part II by Stiletto

Sex Worker(Erica&John) by Stiletto

I sighed in satisfaction as I grasped her breasts, laughing as I gave them a gentle squeeze.  They were massive.  Then again she was a real looker.  Tall, leggy, long flowing blond hair with bright blue eyes.  Lips that almost seemed like they were designed for kissing along with other things.  She giggled as I continued to hold them, and I was about to do more when I felt a wave of nausea.


"I'm sorry Erica.  I feel weird.  Do you mind if I rest for a couple of minutes?"  She turned to face me and gave the most magnificent smile.  "Of course.  Why don't I go freshen up in the bathroom?"  I watched her saunter off, her ass shaking in my face.  Oh what a night it would be once I felt better.  I closed my eyes to let the nausea wash away.   I was paying quite a bit for tonight.  Yeah, I'd hired a sex worker.  What of it?  It was a job like any other and she at least would know how to give a good time.  Feeling a bit chilly I pulled a cover over my form.


While I kept my eyes closed I must've drifted off to sleep.  As I woked I was encased in darkness.  But stranger were the loud noises I heard thundering outside.   Speaking of which where was I?  It was total darkness but it couldn't be my bed.  It was too massive.  Plus something heavy was pressing down on me.  I slowly started wiggling my way through it.  I wasn't sure what direction I was going in.  But I called it up since that was what it'd have been if I had been in bed.  


I was apparently near the edge of whatever it was as I saw light peeking out from not too far ahead.  I continued to crawl forward until I was out and free.  I shivered slightly as cool air blew against me and blinked a couple of times as I looked around to see where I was.  "Oh shit."  The words popped out of my mouth before I could think about anything else.


I was looking at the back of a pair of legs.  Legs that rose far above me before hiding however poorly beneath a short shimmering gold dress.  A dress that I recognized as it had been what Erica had been wearing when I brought her here.  And descending down into a pair of silvery high heeled sandles, those stilleto ones you see on some shoes.  She didn't seem to notice me as she dug through the chest of drawers.  "Ah.  There you are."  That familiar sexy voice would've made my ears thrill if it wasn't for the fact that it now was coming from a giant that towered over me.  If I had to guess I was four or five inches tall.  And what was she doing?


My eyes widened as I got a brief glimpse of my wallet in Erica's left hand before she dropped it into a bright red purse that had seemed overly large to me at my prior size let alone now.  Almost as if she sensed me, Erica turned around and those beautiful blue orbs stared down on me as she smiled a genuinely happy smile.  
"Sorry.  John was it?  I sort of forget who I'm screwing at times.  But yeah, you were John."  She looked down.  "So as you probably guessed I'm taking the chance to get a little bonus on the side.  You don't have much I can put into my purse sadly.  Too bad.   But still you do have a few hundred in your wallet.  So thanks for that.  I'm leaving your phone.  Wouldn't want someone to find that and link it to me.  Also found your watch.  Not much else."  


Erica gave me a wide smile.  "Well one more thing."   Five large digits, almost as long as I was tall descended downwards wrapping themselves around me.  They squeazed me firmly between them as Erica brought me into the air in front of her smiling face.


"I know I was a sex object to you.  I don't take offense.  It's a job.  I know I look amazing.  So I have some good news and bad news for you.  The good news is that you're going to spending a lot of time with me.  The bad news is you're going to be spending a lot of time with me.  We need to get you trained up after all."

Trained up?  The confusion clearly showed on my face as Erica responded to my unspoken question.  "You know.  As a sex toy.  Look at how much you paid me just for a night of sex.  Now imagine what you're worth.  A shrinkee that they can do whatever they want with?  Utterly dominate and who can't say no?  You'll get better rates than I will once I'm done training you."  


I was brought closer to Erica's face and found myself staring at those gorgeous lips for a second before they pressed themsleves against my face.  As her face fell away the smell of lipstick filled my nostrals.  "If you're good I promise to be as gentle as possible.  Yeah, you're mine.  But you can live at least a kind of good life still.  But if you're bad I promise, I will hurt you."


With these words Erica lifted me above the purse.  Her fingers let go and I found myself falling into it.  As I crashed on top of what I recognized as my own wallet I stared in fear as the zipper sealed me away in darkness.

 

Throwing Away the Garbage(Ashley, Shannon, Julian) by Stiletto

I fell back at the horrible sound of metal crumpling.  The giant blue building that had towered as much as a mile above me made a racket that filled my ears as an even more massive field of white came donw upon it, flattening it into the cement.  Streams of brown liquid poured out of it, splashing along the ground and staining the white wall.


"Yuck!"  I looked up from the monstrous white building from which rose a peach and cream tower of flesh that extended miles into the sky until it hid beneath a billowing curtain of blue and yellow.  It was impossible to imagine a creature so huge if I hadn't been staring up at it.  Well her.  That roar in the sky was very female.  
"What is it Ash?"  I watched as another white object came crashing down adjacent to the first one.  But this time the tower of flesh that rose from it was a deep brown color although it also rose into a blue and yellow covering that matched that of the first.  


"Someone left their soda out and I stepped on it."  The first voice, presumably the Ash the other person was talking to.   Which made me realize I was looking up at Ashley.  I didn't know her at all really.  She shared 3rd period with me.  The blue and yellow must be her cheerleading skirt.  I'd seen her wear it a few times during class.   

I started jumping up and down and waving at her.  "Ashley!  It's Julian!"   I shouted up at her.  She had to be looking down at the can right?  So maye she'd see me.  I'd shrunk during lunch break while walking to the bathroom.  It was probably sheer luck that I'd woken up at the collar of my shirt so I didn't have to get out from under my own clothes.  The problem being that I was really damned small.  I saw an ant bigger than me as I worked my way back to where I had been eating.  Now here I was, but how could I make myself noticed?  


"Oh well.  We're going to be late."   At these words Ashley's shoe rose up and forward and I watched as it crashed into the ground in the distance.  As she continued to walk away, I started running towards the can that had been my Pepsi and the other pair of legs that hadn't started moving.


"Alright.  Still I don't want to leave this mess here."  I watched as a set of massive brown fingers, each the size of a small building came down towrds the remnants of the can.  Breathing hard I shouted up at the girl in front of me, attempting to get her atttention where I'd failed with Ashley.  As the fingers wrapped around the can I leaped forward, slamming my body against one of them.  


As I did I felt myself stick against something followed by the sudden sensation of rising into the sky.  My first instinct was to tug against whatever was holding me but as I looked down as the air battered against me I realized I'd already gone up and past this woman's knee.  Falling now would almost certainly be fatal.  The faint smell of soda hit my nose and I realized that when she picked up the can, my unaware captor had probably spilled some on her fingers.  I was probably sticking to that now.  


As we started moving forward I found myself staring down at a massive well toned leg.  Clearly she was in excellent shape.  I only had a few seconds to think of this before suddenly I found myself being thrust forward to stare down a yawning pit.  The blue structure of my soda can went falling down it, bouncing against the edge of the trashcan.  A glob of black liquid splashed onto me, causing me to caugh before I the air was blowing against me once again.  I wasn't given any time before I found myself being dragged along the blue cloth of the cheerleader's skirt.  I screamed in pain as the the force of her finger pressed my left leg between it and the skirt.  The pressure increased and I heard a cracking sound as another lance of intense pain shot up my leg.  


The finger suddenly started rising up I and as my vision started clearing from the pain I realized I was staring into a giant brown eye.  In fact it was squinting at me.  She'd seen me!  Despite it all I was going to be saved!  


"Fuck.  Not just soda, but an ant too?"  Her face started receding as she took her hand away but I could see the look of disgust on her lips, her nose twitching in annoyance.  A shadow rose over me and I could do nothing but stare as vicious wall of brown came slamming into me.  My ribs creaked in protess as the pressure kept increasing.   I heard another cracking sound, and coughed up blood.  Then I was pressed against the blue field once more and as I was drug along it, this time I came stuck to it.  Things were getting darker and I actually almost couldn't feel anything anymore.  I could barely move my head.  But when I did I saw a mushy paste where my legs should've been.  Somehow I thought this should worry me, but mostly I wanted to just sleep.  


As my vision started fading out I heard Ashley's voice faintly in the distance.  "What took you so long Shannon?"  "Sorry Ash, just throwing that can away.  I don't like litter. It was already attracting ants in fact.  Had to squash one."  These were the last things I heard as I fell into darkness.  

She's Terrible(Celia&Tim) by Stiletto

I seemed to be wrapped up in some sort of thick fabric.  I couldn't for the life of me figure out what it was.  Something was pressing against me from both sides.  When I tried to move whatever was outside would start pressing even harder, painfully so until I stopped moving.  I tried to recall what had happened before but my mind was coming up blank.  I remembered opening my car door.  Then a dizzy feeling.  Then...well whatever was happening.


Whatever I was resting on seemed to be vibrating and the occasional jolt made me suspect a moving vehicle.  The back of a truck maybe?  Had I been kidnapped?  If so then why?  I mean I was just a manager a discount store.  It wasn't like I made money or knew anyone that mattered.  


As I felt the vehicle come to a stop and heard the sound of the engine die, I knew that some of my questions were about to be answered.   Something then wrapped around me and I felt myself being lifted up before I was squezed against something curved that seemed push in slightly as I was pressed against it.  


While I couldn't see I could hear things and the sounds only confused me more.  A steady thumping below me followed by metal clinking against metal.  Then a loud crack of something heavy hitting against something before more of the steady thumps as I was taken wherever my captor's destination ultimately would be.


My captors dropped me, apparently holding me higher than I realized as I collided against the ground after falling what felt like it was much higher than what I imagined someone carrying me would hold me.  If I hadn't been cushioned by whatever I was wrapped in it probably would've hurt more, but even as it was I felt a dull pain that probably meant I'd bruised my side.  


Nothing seemed to be holding me anymore though which I took as permission to get myself out of whatever sack or binding they had me sealed away in.  As I pulled it off of me and blinked as light glared into my eyes I realized that the fabric was even stranger than I'd originally though.  It was blue and white with flower designs?  It was like a towel, only humongous.  


My mind began to comprehend now what was happening.  I wanted to deny it.  Pretend it wasn't true.  But turning I found myself staring at thick black fabric that hung over a wide opening that I could go under by crouching.  And under that opening I could see a pair of sandals next to a pair of blue tennis shoes.  Both longer than I was tall.  I was looking underneath a bed that towered over me.  And from it's size and the size of the shoes I was looking at I guessed myself to be maybe eight inches tall.  Maybe a tiny bit taller not that it mattered.  


Of more immediate concern was what was to either side of the shoes I was looking at.  Another set of tennis shoes, these ones black that were right in front of the bed.  Which rose up into dark blue jeans which at the knees curved back over into the bed.  Not that I had any trouble recognizing my captor as she was leaning over me, her chin resting on her left hand as her brown eyes stared at me, a smirk playing on her face.  A grey t-shirt covering a rather large chest that had a picture of a man with a moustache facepalming.  I could see the upper text which said "I Love You".  I couldn't see the lower text but I knew what it would say.  "But you're all terrible."  

It was from some comic that Celia was a fan of.  And I was in a lot of trouble.  As I opened my mouth to speak, Celia's left leg lashed out and a massive heavy black wall struck me with terrible force.  I heard the sound of a rib cracking under my scream as I flew backwards, crashing into the ground.


"Hey Tim.  Long time no see.  Been what, a year?"  I tried to focus on Celia's voice as I heard the thumps of her shoes crashing down to either side of me.  "What was it you said when you broke up with Jenny?"  Celia looked at me, tapping her left finger against her chin.  "Something about her being too needy I think?"  


I felt a pressure on my left foot and looked to see that Celia had rested the tip of her right shoe on top of it.  "Yet two days after breaking up she saw you making out with some other girl.  Real looker I hear.  Tall.  Long blond hair.  Very nice legs in very short shorts."  Celia's voice grew angrier.  As I tried to explain all that came out of my mouth was a scream as pain shot through me Celia put all of her weight on her right foot.  


"Oops."  A giggle escaped Celia's lips.  "Eww...that's disgusting.  Going to be a bitch to wash off my shoe."  I had trouble looking at anything as I howled in pain and tears filled my eyes.  It was hard to believe that this was Jenn's best friend Celia.  Tiny little 5'2" Celia.  Who had a terrible temper.  


Through my tears I watched as Celia reached down and then felt her hands wrapping around me.  Lifting me like I weighed nothing at all she then walked across her room until we were in front of a mirrored door.  The sound of metal scraping against metal hurt my ears as she drug her closet door open.  "I really need to replace the wheels on this don't I?"  


Reaching down she pulled a red lid off of an orange shoebox which she then tipped over, dumping out a pair of fancy red sandals.  She lowered me until I was about six feet from the ground before releasing me and letting me fall the rest of the way.  I grunted in pain as I landed on my left arm but compared to the agony still coming from my left foot it almost felt like nothing.  


"Oh but we can't have you running off can we?  I mean yeah, it's hard with one foot but you still might be able to."  I started scooting back as Celia's smile grew wider as her right hand reached down towards me.  She moved with deliberate slowness and laughed as my back hit the wall of the shoe box.  "Oh dear.  Afraid of little ol' me?  I almost feel sad."  Her fingers wrapped around my right foot and she continued to grin brightly as I felt pressure building on it.  "Please don't".  I don't know if she heard me or not as the pressure continued to increase sending further pain up me.  Then another massive burst of pain tore through me before I fell into unconciousness.  The last thing I heard was Celia's voice "Well not so messy this time."  

The Perfect Gift(Justin, Chris, Rena) by Stiletto

I tried pulling against my bonds once more.  But it was just as futile when I'd tried an hour or so earlier.  They were just too strong and tied too tightly.  I'd been tied up in here for what I was pretty sure was most of the day.  It was hot.  I was hungry and thirsty.  And worse was that my best friend had done this to me.


Assuming I was correct about the time it had happened late last night.  We'd gotten together to get some gaming in.  You know.  Smash Brothers.  Tekken.  Street Fighter.  We were at Anthony's place.  As well as Anthony and myself we also had Aaron and of course my best friend, Justin.   


Anthony had gone to his room telling us to remember to turn off the lights when we left.  Aaron was snoring loudly to my left on the couch.  Justin was on the chair across from me.  He was busy beating my Guile horribly with his Ryu when I felt a wave of dizziness.  Next thing I knew I was staring at a videogame controller towering above me and hearing the horrible grinding sound of Aaron, which while amusing before was suddenly ominous.


Just below an inch.  That was obvious from where I stood by the controller.  A loud thump had me look up and staring down at me with bright blue eyes and long blond hair was Justin.  I sighed in relief.  At least unlike so many others it had happened around someone I could trust.  His voice whispered down to me.  "Let's get out of here.  Aaron is okay I think but you know Anthony's girlfriend wants a shrinkee.  I don't think we want to test his willpower."  


As Justin's hand came down beside me, I instinctively backed up a bit.  I mean who wouldn't when staring at fingers the size of tree trunks?   But I did trust him.  I came forwards and climbed up onto it.  His fingers curled up and around me gently before walking over to his backpack.  He continued to whisper, probably to keep me calm and also not wake anyone up.  "I'm going to put you in the back pouch.  I'll get your clothes and the games so they just think it's normal.  We can tell them later after you're safe and so many people know about you that you can't just be disappeared."  


With this he slid me into the pouch and I heard the zipper before being encased in darkness.  As my room shook violently I thought that maybe he should've loaded his backpack with the other stuff first and then put me in the back but it was too late now.  Finally I felt it rising and the steady thump that indicated Justin was heading out.


Justin didn't drive but his house was only four blocks from Anthony's anyways.  Soon the ground under me shook as he dropped his backpack.  I waited awhile for him to let me out but instead I heard the sounds of him rummaging for something in his room.  


Then light assailed me once more as Justin finally peeked into the backpack.  I flinched as his fingers reached down and pressed me between them lifting me into the air.   I don't think he fully realized just how big he was from my perspective as the air pressure pushed against me as he brought me up in front of his face.


Which is when I realized something was wrong.  Justin had a strange look on his face.  Like he was thinking about something.   Then I found myself being lowered without a word.  Looking down I saw a ball shaped object, red on the top half, white on the bottom.  Except open.  Why was Justin lowering me into a toy Pokeball?


I realized then that he had betrayed me but it was too late.  Dropping me in, his finger came down and pressed against me hard.  Then he brought out some string and started wrapping it around me, holding me tight.  "Sorry Chris."  He really did sound apologetic.  Yet he was the one doing this to me.  What the hell?!  


Not that I got to ask what was going on.  Soon he was done and just as fast as that I was encased in darkness as Justin clicked the pokeball shut.  He must've gone to bed after that because things were quiet and still for almost uncountable hours after that.  It's easy to lose track of time when you're encased in darkness and aching from being tied up.


Eventually he did get up and after hearing more sounds of movement and whatever Justin's morning routine was I felt my prison being lifted before it was put down somewhere.  A period even longer than the night passed with Justin not looking in at me even once.  Not to give me food or water.  Not to see if I was okay.  Was he trying to avoid contact with me?  And why?  He was clearly going through his normal day.  What did he have planned for me?


Which lead to now.  Here I was.  Still stuck.  Still hungry and thirsty and in pain.  I heard voices in the distance.  One of which was Justins.  But it was muffled.  But I felt my prison being lifted up once more which meant that hopefully some sort of explanation was forthcoming.


The world around me burst with light once more and I had to blink a few times to adjust after spending the better part of 20 hours in total darkness.  I heard Justin saying something although I couldn't hear what.  It sounded distant.  Like he wasn't right next to me.


An excited female voice nearly burst my eardrum.    "Holy shit!  Where'd you find one?!"  It took me a second to recognize it.  But then I realized what was happen.  Confirmed when I heard Justin's response.  "Look closer Rena.  Do you recognize anything familiar?"  


The light grew dimmer as something masssive rose over me.  I managed to squirm myself so I could look up at it.  It being a giant pale face.  Long brown hair going down her back as she gazed down at me.  At 5'11" Justin's girlfriend was only slightly shorter than he and I were.  Right now she was smiling brightly down at me clearly not recognizing me.  But her face came even closer until her left eye completely filled my vision.  "Wait.  Chris?  You shrunk?!"  


Rena looked back up at Justin.  "Yeah, it was at our little party last night.  I figured with how rare they are."   Justin's voice trailed off.  Damnit, I was just a rare item now?  Rena's face appeared over me once more as she spoke.  "Yeah.  It's so weird."  A long finger came down and gave me a small poke in the stomach before withdrawing.  "But thank you!  I'll always cherish this."  


The ball snapped shut and I found myself rolling along with my entire prison as I quickly discovered the Rena was far more careless than Justin.  He'd made sure that my prison had stayed steady.  I was pretty sure I was rolling along the ground now until I stopped by thumping against something.  


I wondered why Rena wasn't doing anything else until I heard a loud creaking from outside my prison along with both Rena and Justin's voices.  But they weren't actually speaking.  The moans outside made me shudder in my restraints and I was at least for now glad that they had sealed my prison after all.  The last thing I wanted was to see a pair of titans having sex after all.  

 

Sex Worker(Erica, John, and Julia) Part II by Stiletto

I struggled as hard as I could.  It was impossible to breath and the pressure and darkness were getting to me as I was shoved forwards.  I was covered in a sticky liquid that got into my mouth whenever I opened it.  Just as I was sure I was about to suffocate I was dragged out and gasped in the fresh air.


But just as I was getting a breath in I found myself descending towards the moist pink cave I'd just been pulled out of.  The grip of my captor unyielding.  I wasn't even sure if she noticed when I struggled. As I plunged in once more I knew even if she had noticed she certainly didn't care.


Once again I was engulfed in darkness.  This time I wasn't in for long.  She'd been trying to maximize the pleasure by pulling me out each time she neared a climax but aparently this time had decided she was done waiting.  The pressure I felt increased greatly as felt her trying to hold it in but it was far too late.  A wave of liquid poured over me and the now all too familiar smells of vaginal fluids engulfing me filled my nose.  I managed to keep my mouth shut so as not to have it filled with her juices like I had earlier.


After 10 or 15 seconds the pressure on me released but my captor showed no signs of pulling me free.  I started struggling more, hoping that she'd remember that unlike a normal toy I could die down here while she rested.  Fortunately she did apparently realize that, or maybe just didn't like the wiggling feeling after her climax and I was swiftly pulled out and dropped down on the white cloth of the bed sheets.
I coughed and sputted, trying to get the fluids off my face at the very least as I heard a feminine voice.  "My nipples.  Pleasure them now."  Looking around I realized I'd been deposited right in front of a massive boob.  The fact that a nipple was much bigger than my mouth still seemed unreal to me.  


On the other hand I had learned the hard way not to anger the clients.  They could make me suffer.  Indeed most of them took great pleasure in making it happen.  Some didn't need an excuse at all.  Others liked to at least look for one.  My current one being one of those.  So when she gave her command I didn't hesitate.  


Running over I started stroking the lower, pushing and sinking my teeth into into it.   I had had a lot of practice over the last eight months, Erica training me to be the very best I could be.  Her perfect little toy.   She had kept her promise at least.  As long as I did what she wanted she wasn't cruel.  No torture.  No weird games.  When I wasn't with a client my life was almost pleasant.  She'd even gotten me a few amenities like a TV of my own so I could watch things in my free time.  It was a downgrade from what my life had been before but nights like tonight reminded me how much worse it could've been.


Julia for example.  My current client.  She was one of Erica's regular customers who I saw every other month.  A tiny thing at 5' tall and a little chubby.  I'm sure anyone who saw her probably described her as "cute" with her shoulder length dirty blond hair and speckled blue eyes.  Heck, when I first met her she had convinced me that she might be one of the few nice clients with a bright perky greeting.  


I knew better now of course.  Julia needed someone smaller than her to lord over.  She didn't even deny it.  People ruled over her life in work and in social situations.  So she was going to enjoy an hour or two of ruling over someone absolutely.  And that someone was me.  


I heard a faint moan from the distance before something clamped around my leg and lifted me into the air.  My stomach clenched as I went upside down and got a good look at Julia's form in it's massive glory before I was brought up above her face.


"Aww.  Is my little toy all messy?  Here.  Let me get it cleaned up."  Knowing what was next I closed me eyes as I was lowered towards Julia's mouth.  Thankfully I was too big to fit entirely into it.  I could only imagine if I'd been smaller than this and she had me.  On the other hand the feeling of teeth pressing against me was still horrifying as was her tongue as it rubbed itself slowly against my face and shoulders.  


I flinched as I felt the tongue slide over my nose and mouth and the taste of Julia's saliva mixed with that her of her juices as it rode further down against my chest.   It then moved along the side of me as Julia carefully made sure to remind me that I was completely hers for now.  Then her mouth opened and I found myself lifted into the air once more by my leg which was starting to hurt from how carelessly Julia was pressing it.


Suddenly I found myself falling until I landed hard against the sheets.  Slowly pushing myself up I was covered in shadow as Julia's massive face rose up and over me.  I could see her two gigantic breasts hanging in the sky further in the distance and her gargantuan labia even further down.  Before I could decide what to do her right hand came and pinned me down.  "I guess it's not fair that I'm the only one having fun tonight.  Here.  Let me help you as well." 


I pushed against Julia's finger as her face lowered towards me but it was pointless.  Soon her tongue poked out and started running up and down my form, occasionally slipping between my legs, forcing them to either side so she could ram it into my balls.  It wasn't gentle or pleasant at all.  It was purely about domination.  She was just too big for it to be anything else.


Finally she started sliding her tongue only down there, going as gently as she could while she kept me pinned down under her fingers.  Even as rough as it was there was no stopping the slow rise of my penis until finally a spurt of white mixed into the saliva of her tongue.  She must have tasted something however faint because her face then rose up and her mouth closed as she smiled down at me.  She made deliberately loud gulping sound before speaking.


"I knew you'd enjoy it almost as much as me."  Her hand reached down and wrapped around me as she drug me in close for what I'm sure she imagined was a snuggle.  Except being pressed against between a massive hand and boob was more like pure agony.  On the other hand it was clear that she was done with me as a toy for tonight.  


This was confirmed ten minutes later when Erica wandered in, heels clacking loudly against the floor.  "Time's up.  I need to get him cleaned."  Julia gave me a bemused look as she climbed out of bed.  "Aww.  Well I hope to see you both soon."  She reached down and pushed me over with her finger.  "Especially you."  With that Julia flounced over to another room to freshen up and change.  


I sighed in relief as Julia was the last appointment for the day.  Now I could rest.  Then Erica's voice shattered my hopes.  "Sorry John.  I got a last minute appointment after Julia got you.  New client named Kim.  She's paying me double for such short notice so looks like you're going to have a couple of hours more work tonight."  With that she quickly scooped me up and started walking towards the bathroom.   Can't have the sex toy covered in someone elses gunk after all right?  
Still I held onto hope.  All she had to do was mess up once.  If I could escape and get someone's notice I could be saved and Erica punished.  I just needed an opportunity.  

 

Among Friends(Ben, Jeromy, Diane, Mark, Melissa, Jane, Tom) by Stiletto

I stared up at the massive porcelain object in front of me.  Fuck my life.  I'd come down with the damned disease.  It was pure luck that I'd found myself waking up on a spot of ground between my pants and my shirt.  It was hard to estimate my size as everything seemed gigantic but I was guessing I was on the smaller end of the scale by a decent margin.  On the plus side I was pretty sure I was big enough to be seen even by someone standing up.  


So the trick now was to wait.  Someone would come to the bathroom and see my clothes on the floor.  Even if they didn't figure it out they'd have to see me when they reached down to put them in the hamper or move them out of the way.   And I probably wouldn't have to wait too long.  The others were gaming in the kitchen.  So either one of them would come or perhaps Jeromy's wife.  The only concern were Jeromy and Diane's children but they'd be in bed by now so I figured I was safe.


I wondered how long I'd been unconscious for.  It couldn't have been too long.  Surely someone would've checked if that was the case.  I paced back and forth a bit, getting impatient.  I loud squealing noise had me turn to see the door handle turning and the door the bathroom opening.  My assumption of a short wait had been a good one.


Things had been kind of scary before.  Now they were horrifying.  I knew Melissa was my friend but it was hard to think about when I found myself staring at a pair of dark blue towers that rose until they hit a black wall with two massive bulges on them.  The design of the Death Star would be on that shirt although the part above her chest was hidden.  


The first crashing step knocked me out of my shock and almost to the floor and I immediately started jumping up and down and waving at her.  I almost sighed in relief as a loud "What the fuck" came from her.  A veritable roar but one that relieved me.  She was looking down.  I could see her blue eyes scanning the ground near me as she reached up with a rather pale hand and brushed a strand of red hair out of her face.  


It was obvious the moment she actually saw me.  Her eyes widened.  She stepped forward and I instinctively flinched as the collasal black shoe crashed into the ground almost right in front of me.  The dark blue wall of her pants came down to the right as me as she kneeled down.  


I just had to wait until she leaned in close.  Maybe she'd be able to hear me.  Except apparently Melissa had a different plan.  A fleshy wall came down in front of me and started curling around me.  I tried getting away but I'd barely taken a step before I was pinned between her fingers and her palm.  


My stomach lurched as I felt myself rising quickly up into the air.  I was soon at whatever height Melissa was planning on holding me at.  I couldn't see a thing but I figured she was trying to hold me steady as I only felt slight jolts at her steps.  She clearly didn't comprehend just how strong she was relative to me though as my body was in agony as she pressed with almost impossible force.


Seconds later Melissa came to a stop.  Realizing she was talking I tried listening despite the throbbing of my body in her grip.  "So guys.  I went to the bathroom.   And well I found this."  Light suddenly flooded my vision as Melissa released her grip on me.  I fell to my knees not being prepared to be let go.  Luckily the drop was only maybe half a foot from my perspective.  More humiliating than painful.


Standing up I found myself looking across the brown field of Jeromy's table.  Not too far in front of me was a massive board with drawings on it of various locations.  From my spot I could see one labled "Sydney" and the shape of Australia.  Cardboard figures roughly as tall as myself sat on different spots of the board.  Six to be exact.  One for each player.  Melissa's piece right in front of me as she'd been in Sydney when I left for the bathroom.  


Looking across the board I could see another gray wall rising into the sky.  A tall broad shouldered man with gray eyes and short dirty blond hair was looking down at me.  "Well fuck."  Mark's voice rumbled over me.   The seat next to him was empty.  Not surprising as I had been sitting there before.  


Looking to my left, sitting next to Melissa was another man.  This one wearing a bright yellow button up shirt.  Long brown hair went past his shoulders and he adjusted his glasses slightly as his brown eyes stared at me.  "Ben?"  I waved lamely at Tom's rhetorical question.  


Turning to my right sitting at the end of the table closest to Melissa and myself was another woman.   This one slightly taller than Melissa.  Like Melissa she had a rather impressive chest.  Her blond hair ran loosely down her back and she crossed her arms as she looked at me.  "I've never seen a shrinkie before".  Suddenly Jane's arm extended out and before I had a chance to react a finger longer than I was tall slammed into me.  I fell on my butt and a giggle roared in the distance.  "Sorry.  Sorry."   


Getting to my feet I wanted to glare at Jane but I doubted she could see my face clearly anyways.  I finally looked over to the far end of the table where Jeromy was sitting.  Chubby, blond haired and blue eyed he seemed to be in the biggest state of shock of everyone.  True I'd known him longest so maybe it was hitting him the most.  


A voice came from over Melissa's shoulder.  "What are you guys looking at so intently?  A pink wall rose over Melissa's head and I looked up at the face of Diane.  She was actually the tallest person here.  Even over Mark who stood six feet tall.  She seemed curious but unconcerned at first, clearly not noticing me right away.  Then her brown eyes locked onto me.  


"I think game night just got cancelled."  Jeromy was clearly still in shock.  


"Yeah.  But what do we do?"  Mark was looked at each person in turn.  Well except me.  It was a bit disconcerting to have people discuss me without actually getting my input.  "There's no cure for it.  It's also late.   Hell, who do we trust with him?"  
A loud screeching caused me to look over at Jeromy as he rose from the table pushing back his chair.  "I don't know guys.  Does anyone have an idea?  Should we sleep and decide come morning after we think about it?"


"I think that's best.  But who should watch him til then?"  I saw Jane giving me a considering look and decided then and there that I did not want to go with her.  I didn't think she actually intended me harm but I was afraid that she was a bit too excited and not concerned nearly enough.  


"I can take care of him."  Melissa's voice came from behind me. 

 
"No.  Diane and I will do it.  I've known him longest.  Let's meet again tomorrow.  We'll figure out something."  Jeromy had finally seemed to come out of his shock.  As I looked at Jeromy a shadow covered me.  I looked up to see Diane's hand reaching down.  Fingers wrapped around me and once more I was being lifted into the air.  This time instead of curling around me they opened into a flat plain that I could sort of stand upon.  


Everyone started walking over and I found six impossible huge faces looking down at me.  "Don't worry.  We'll help you."  Melissa's voice roared in my ear horribly loud so close.  


"We will."  Tom had apparently realized how loud everyone else was as he tried speaking more softly.  It was still rather loud but I did appreciate how much less it hurt.  


As everyone made their decision I was bowled over by a pair of fleshy objects slamming into me.  "It'll be fine.  We're all here for you."  I was lifted into the air between Jane's fingers and found myself staring at her mouth.  I swifly flew towards it but it shut and I found myself being pressed between her lips and her fingers.  I struggled against it but it was pointless.


"Be careful Jane.  You might hurt him."  Mark snatched me out of Jane's hand, almost belying his own point as I practicaly screamed as he gripped me far too tightly.  Unfortunately nobody heard me as he turned and dropped me into Jeromy's open hand.  


Everyone waved and I listened to the good byes as they left.  None of which had been directed at me.  I had read about this.  The problem with being a shrinkie is that people sometimes forgot these things.  But annoyance aside there was still the greater concern of what to do next.  Soon it was just Diane, Jeromy, and myself.  At this point they'd all been making decisions without me.  Now hopefully I could give my input.  


"We have a long day tomorrow.  You have to get up early for work.  I'll set something up for Ben.  Get some sleep.  You're still too shocked."  Diane's voice was firm and left no room for argument.  Jeromy held out his hand towards her and soon I was trapped in her grip.  Luckily Diane seemed to take all the warnings to heart as she didn't grip me as tightly as Melissa and Mark had.  


A short while later I found myself falling a short distance until I landed on something soft.  It was white with some sort of patterns on it.  "You can sleep here tonight.  Don't be a pervert.  Or else."  I looked up in confusion at Diane's words before she pointed down at me.  "That's my underwear drawer.  There's no chance of anyone forgetting you.  But by God if I find you doing something weird with my panties you will regret it."  


The ground then shook violently and I fell to the ground again as I was completely encased in darkness.  Diane had closed the drawer and me within it.  I still hadn't had a chance to try and communicate with everyone.  It was aggrivating.  They were treating me like I was a small child or a pet.  Tomorrow.  I would try tomorrow.  

The Perfect Gift(Justin, Chris, Rena) Part II by Stiletto


The next hour went by slowly.  I could hear the terrible creaks as Justin and Rena's bed shook.  My mind couldn't help but imagine what they might possibly be doing.   I also couldn't comprehend the betrayal.  


Eventually everything got quiet and other than the occasional faint whisper that I couldn't quite make out or a random giggle or laugh that penetrated the walls of my prison it was mostly darkness and silence.  Until the ground under me started rolling.  I hadn't heard anyone climb out the bed.  The ball I was in must've rolled against the bed.


The ground below me opened and I fell, landing with a soft thud a good six or seven feet down from my perspective.  I'd landed on a fleshy surface.  Somewhat pasty from a lack of exposure to light.  Thick strands of dirty blonde extended in various directions around me with the thickest being a line that started almost adjacent to me before running up a fleshy hill to my south.


Past the hill of flesh rising slightly above it was pink object that seemed to glisten slightly.  I could only catch glimpses of it under the brown forest that surrounded it.  Rising above it was a long smooth plain that bending partway up so that it eventually became the sky instead of staying just a wall.   Two massive hills hung strangely upside down from this terrible sky.


And a smiling face was loooking down at me.  Rena's face.  She leaned her arm over the bed and I watched as the prison I'd been trapped in fell from her fingers with a faint thump as it hit the floor.   Then longer fingers reached towards me.  I tried to get away but was still tied up and rolled along the ground slightly before coming quickly to a stop as Rena's fingers pinned me between them.


Then I grunted in pain as she tugged on my bonds.  "Hmmm...." The sound of her being faintly curious was both annoying and scary at once.  More tugs ensued, and suddenly I felt an extremly sharp pain my leg as Rena caught it between the string and a fingernail.  "Damn.  I can't get it off."  


The ground below me bounced as Justin's laughter echoed in the distance.  "Here, try this."  I couldn't see what he did as a shadow briefly crossed me.  But my stomach dropped more as I watched Rena's hand descend once more, this time with a pair of scissors with blades longer than I was tall.  


Cold metal pressed against my skin as Rena aligned them with whatever part of the string she'd decided to cut.  Then I felt my bindings come loose and sighed with relief as I realized she hadn't cut me.  


Of course I was quickly reminded that I was being set free for a reason as I was squeezed between Rena's thumb and index finger as she lifted me up once more just above Justin's stomach.  I saw the ground below me flow swiftly before I was let go once more, thankfully barely above the ground although I rolled a bit as I hit it in motion.  


I came to a stop by bumping into something.  The smell of the mix of sweat and the mixing of fluids told me what had stopped me even before Rena's bemused giggle confirmed it.  Her hand reached towards me once more or so I thought until her fingers went behind me.  I could see her arm moving in such a way that I knew  what she was doing. 


I started running away but Rena's other hand came and pinned me against Justin's stomach and Rena's middle finger.  Justin's breathing became somewhat more labored as the smile on Rena's face grew wider.  "Just a little more."  What was the purpose of this?  Why was she involving me?


Then suddenly Rena slid me along Justin's skin before forcing me on my feet to push me against a stiff object.  The the mixture of sweat and something similar to cleaning chemicals assailed me once more.  "Wow.  It's so much bigger than you are."  I couldn't believe it.  She was measuring me next to Justin's dick.


Then she started sliding me up it.  I got a brief glimpse of her other hand, still stroking the other side of the shift as I was lifted up.  My head bumped against something smoother before I was lifted slightly higher.  Then Rena spun me and I found myself facing the most horrifying thing I'd seen yet.


I got a brief glimpse of the reddish pink monstrosity staring at me.  A sealed slit opening ever so slightly letting me see a faint moisture as Rena's fingers moved around it.  Then I was pressed against it and Rena slowly moved me along it, my face pushing near the opening.  A bit of liquid hitting my hair, it's scent probably negligable to Rena but strong to me. 


Justin's breathing became louder and as it did so Rena pushed right up against the opening.  Everything was shaking wildly and a loud exhale came from Justin just as I was engulfed in a a veritable wave of cum.  It covered me, getting into my face and my mouth.  The slightly bitter salty flavor making me want to gag but only making things worse when I tried to breath and got more into me.  


I think I heard Rena giggling but it was hard to be sure as I fought to breath.  Something struck my face, removing Justin's flavor.  Blinking I watched as a collasal tongue retracted into Rena's mouth.  She just smiled at me as she suddenly let me go.  I fell slamming onto the surface of the bed and was soon surrounded by the two giants as Rena lay down next to Justin.


My attempts to get up ended up futile.  Rena kept her finger on me preventing me from moving from my spot and just letting the cum dry.  Maybe 30 minutes later she started to rise as did Justin.  They just left me stuck to Rena's bed.  I heard the sound of the two giants dressing and the little things lovers do like kisses good bye and the silly things they say to each other.  I couldn't believe they were going through a normal routine like this after what they'd done to me.


The sound of the door slamming told me that they left.  I tried once more to move but I was completely stuck.  How long was Rena going to leave me here?  


The answer it turned out was hours.  I wasn't sure how many.  Time goes slowly when you're trapped and your only company was the smell.  Finally a loud thumping announced someone's return.  Something pinched me between it and I was pulled off the sheet that I couldn't break free of with almost contemptious ease.  


Once more I was looking at Rena's smiling face.  "Are you ready to continue what we started earlier?  You are?  Great!"  I stared in horror as Rena started unbuttoning her pants.  As I was lowered towards the now visible panties I realized the simple truth.  I would never be anything but a toy for Rena and I'd never escape.  

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7548