The School Bell by Kamaeli
Summary:

The universe is full of mysteries. Some get explained. Most do not. Some go completely unnoticed for all of eternity.

Some things just happen without any reason. And the way that these things are handled are different for each person.

Some people are just bad at writing summaries.

I am one of those people.


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29 Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 2079 Read: 8997 Published: May 26 2018 Updated: August 01 2018
Story Notes:

This is the first story that I've started to write in a long time. I had some ideas floating around for a while and finally decided to do something about it.

I've read a lot of good stories. Hopefully someone likes mine.

1. Introduction by Kamaeli

2. by Kamaeli

Introduction by Kamaeli

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

The School Bell


14 April 1912


Four days and hundreds of miles had been logged into the ship's maiden voyage. Starting out, the weather was all right. At one point it steadily cooled down and the winds picked up, however it was nothing that the massive ship couldn't handle. But today felt different to those onboard the ship. The sea was calm, and it was very cold. It felt as if something huge was on the brink of happening.

Now off in the distance, a sound was beginning to be heard. Only few detected it at first but no one could tell what it was or where it was coming from. A dog in a room of pets that had been brought along for the voyage picked up on the strange sound early and it didn't seem to like it at all, whatever it was.

As the seconds passed by, more and more people were able to hear it. It still wasn't clear what the strange sounds were, but they appeared to sound like some sort of constant murmur. As the murmuring got louder, it became clear that the sound was the voice of someone speaking. At this point the voice was able to be understood by just about everyone on the surface of the ship, and by a sizeable portion of those below deck.


2 Sepetember 2015


"...to read the rest of chapter eleven and answer questions one through five by tomorrow."

Right as Kathlynn Wiggings finished speaking, the bell went off signifying the end of the school day.

"Perfect timing", Kathlynn remarked. "You're free to go. Enjoy the rest of your day" she said, but the class was already collecting their belongings in an effort to leave the room as soon as possible. The passengers and crew aboard the RMS Titanic in their unexplainable new surroundings had many thoughts going through their heads, but perfect timing (whether it was or not) was all but one of them.

Just as the mysterious voice had reached its peak in volume and clarity about thirty seconds prior, the sound of a loud and even more mysterious bell accompanied by a bright flash of light got the attention of everyone on the ship. Temporarily blinded by the light, it was difficult for the passengers to see what was going on outside the ship. However, the loud, bustling sounds of things shutting, people talking, and what sounded like footsteps, could be heard by the scared and confused people of the Titanic.

Eventually the passengers were able to see again, but many of them couldn't process what their eyes were showing them. No longer were they floating in the Atlantic Ocean, but they were now floating up and down in some sort of massive container that was making a loud humming noise in an even more utterly massive room. None of it made any sense. The room was filled with empty desks, and there was one larger desk in the front of the room. This desk, however, was occupied. There behind the desk, seemingly busy, sat the largest (from their perspective) living thing that those aboard the Titanic had ever dreamed of seeing.

It was a woman. And they were in some sort of strange classroom.

And they were tiny.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading. Please leave a review!

by Kamaeli

2 September 2015


The atmosphere on the Titanic could only be described as a mix of shock, confusion, and fear. One moment they were enjoying a relaing, history-making cruise, and the next they were trying to grasp the concept that they somehow were transported to massive classroom, the likes of which had never been seen before. Those curious enough to stand on the surface of the ship immediately noticed a few things. For one, they still seemed to be floating on water, but the body of water was enclosed on all four sides by a wall that rose above the water's surface at a height that matched that of the ship's. Near one of the walls was a relatively loud device that was making a constant humming noise and seemed to be the source of the water's steady rippling.

The next thing that stood out was the humongous woman at the front edge of the room. To those that were watching from the ship, she was so big despite being so far away that most couldn't take their eyes off of her. She had wavy dark brown hair that stopped a good distance past her shoulders. Some freckles could be seen on her face if you looked closely enough, and she had on a a pair of glasses with dark frames. She wore a subtle shade of lipstick that complimented her lighter skin and darker hair perfectly. She was by no means a supermodel, but to say she simply looked nice would be an understatement. At the moment she seemed to be busily reading papers and writing on them. "Was she responsible for this?", they wondered. "Was she going to help them?". "Did she even know they were there?". All of these questions and more were swarming throughout the minds of those aboard the ship, and all they could do was speculate amongst themselves.

After a moment, the colossal woman got up. She pushed her chair in, put the papers away in a cabinet, and proceeded to head towards the lone door in the corner of the room. Before heading out, she shut the lights off, leaving the room only partially lit by the outside light coming in from the windows. She then shut the door behind her on the way out, locking it. The whole time she paid no attention to the ship in the back of the room. They were now alone in the room, no less confused and no more comforted than they were since leaving the Atlantic.


-- Later that night --


Nothing else had happened since the woman left the room. As time went on however, more people began to head to the deck of the mighty ship. Tension was slowly forming and people were uneasy about the whole situation, to put it lightly. The time came when a few brave souls consisting of a crew member and four passengers decided that something had to be done. With permission from the reluctant crew, they decided to take a life boat to explore the edge of the rectangular wall surrounding the body of water and to immediately report back if they found anything remotely useful. Those aboard the ship watched as they steadily rowed away from the ship. About two minutes into rowing however, one of the people aboard the life boat started to get a bad feeling. Back on the Titanic, those watching saw an ominous shadow rise from the depths near the life boat. It was too dark to tell what it was, but it couldn't be good whatever it was. The shadow just sat there for a few seconds, not moving. A few of the onlookers on the Titanic began to shout, trying to warn them of the potential threat, but nothing they would've done could have saved them. Just as the ones on the life boat heard the shouting and stopped rowing to see what was the matter, a single fish far larger than any whale they had ever seen darted up with seemingly impossible speed and swallowed the life boat and its occupants in its entirety, all in the blink of an eye. Those on the Titanic who were looking that way right as it happened couldn't believe their eyes. All they could do was stare dumbfoundedly, and explain what they saw to those who had missed it.

To the crew of the life boat, it all happened so fast that none of them knew what had even happened, and they didn't live long enough to find out, either. Immediately after they got consumed, the boat collapsed from the violent force of the water as it entered the belly fish. The water pressure was far too much for the miniscule boat to handle, and its dazed passengers thrashed about hopelessly for a few seconds before losing consciousness from the violent motion and lack of oxygen.

As hard as it was to believe the predicament that they were in, the inhabitants of the Titanic were forced to accept the reality of the situation. There they were, floating helplessly in what was apparently an aquarium, with hardly any chance at all of leaving. As it stood, their fates rested in the hands of the giant woman from earlier that day, and as well as any other monstrous creature that happened show up. All they could do consisted of sitting there and waiting, hoping, that the woman would notice them and try to help them out or at the very least move them to a safer location until they decided what to do with themselves.


3 September 2015


Morning came without anything else happening aboard the Titanic. The sun had barely started to appear outside on the horizon when the sound of distant footsteps and jingling keys could be heard from the other side of the door. The handle turned, and walking in was the same woman from the previous day. The people that were awake on the Titanic watched as she put her belongings down and started to go about her business, still seemingly unaware of their presence. Eventually, she started walking in the direction of the Titanic, only to stop before the aquarium and open up a drawer, pulling out a cylindrical container. Popping open the top, she held the container over the surface of the water, only she paused once she noticed the little ship floating on the surface of the water. The passengers standing on the deck could only gaze up in awe and suspense. She was big from a distance, but up close she was near unfathomable. If she wanted to, she could easily pick up the whole ship and rest it on one palm. However, for now she was only looking at them. And she was staring directly at them. It was almost as if she was judging them. If she wasn't aware of them before, she sure was now.

After what seemed to them like an hour, she muttered, "That's new", and proceeded to tip the container over and tap it a few times, sprinkling huge flakes the size of basketball courts around the ship. Luckily for those on the ship, none of them hit it. Almost immediately after they made contact with the water, however, the fish returned and quickly made short work of the fish food. Most everyone on board the ship saw the fish this time, its frightening swiftness reminding everyone what it did to the life boat and what it could potentially do to them. Even those who managed to catch a glimpse the first time still were amazed at its incredible speed. The flakes, unlike the life boat, were much more filling to the hungry creature.

After completing her task, the woman returned to doing other things until finally returning to the large desk once more. The people of the Titanic were left alone once more to think about the recent events. They were truly starting to understand how insignificant they were in this new place. The woman clearly saw the ship, but she didn't notice the people on the ship. She brushed them off as if their entire vessel was no more than a toy, a decoration meant to look pretty.

And for all she new, they were.


15 April 1947


It was a beautiful day at Ebbets Field in New York City. In a few moments, the first pitch would be ready to be thrown across home plate to begin the baseball game. There was nervousness and excitement in both the crowd of roughly 25,000 fans, as well as in the players and the coaches. Something that had never been done before was about to happen. This was going to be a day that would be remembered for ages.

One particular player who was looking out across the field from the dugout got the sudden urge to sneeze. Unable to hold it in, the player standing next to him jokingly commented that someone must have been talking about him, unaware of the accuracy of his statement. Then, as if on cue, the bell rang.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7502