The Best Toy by Stiletto
Summary:

When Matthew finds himself the newest victim of the so called shrinking disease what will he do when he finds himself in the hands of a former friend?


Categories: Odor, Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Mouth Play, Slave, Violent, Feet Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No Word count: 15587 Read: 92434 Published: May 10 2018 Updated: November 21 2018
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. A Small Problem by Stiletto

2. Catching Up by Stiletto

3. Proper Care by Stiletto

4. A Pleasant Meal by Stiletto

5. Meeting With Friends by Stiletto

6. Truth or Dare by Stiletto

7. The Game Continues by Stiletto

8. Dinner is Served. by Stiletto

9. Proof of Ownership by Stiletto

10. Boredom by Stiletto

11. Time in the tub. by Stiletto

A Small Problem by Stiletto

I remember when we first heard about the shrinking disease.  It wasn't really a disease.  Hell scientists insisted it shouldn't be possible.  They'd begun finding some factors on the genetic end but it was still a total mystery on what actually set it off.  It was seen as more a scientific curiosity than a serious problem as only maybe one person in a hundred million ever seemed to acquire the condition as best anyone could tell.  It was just the impact that made it so interesting.  The first person to acquire it was a young woman named Amanda Seyfield about a decade ago.  She was something of a celebrity nowadays.   The effects were simple enough.  A brief period of extreme dizziness lasting a few seconds to as much as half a day.  When the dizziness wore off the victims found themselves seriously reduced in height.   The most common height seemed to be about six or seven inches but it varied.  The tallest recorded shrinkee stood just over two feet after being hit.  The smallest was three inches.  


This had been of academic interest at best to me until a few seconds ago.  I had suddenly become extremely dizzy and had fallen to the ground in the parking lot behind my work.  As I attempted to stand up I felt a weight force me to the ground and almost blacked out as I started heaving up my lunch.  I was now trapped in darkness and smelled the scent of sweat around me.  I slowly started crawling, attempting to get out of the weight that had me forced down.  From my current nakedness I had no problem realizing what had happened or the fact that I was trapped in my own clothes.  The question was how big an effect?  I had to be one of the smaller ones.  At six inches surely it wouldn't feel this heavy.  


As I wiggled my way through a veritable cave made of my own clothing I heard a loud thump of something heavy hitting the ground followed by another closer sound of something large that seemed to be getting closer.  I heard another thudding sound that was even closer still as whatever it was neared me.  


Suddenly I felt the ground fall out from beneath me.  My entire world felt like it was being ripped up into the sky.  The cavern I was in turned vertical and I felt myself falling, tumbling against the sides of oversized clothing.    I came falling out and landed on some black cloth that seemed to spread out around me.  A button that was about as wide as I was tall informed me that I was standing on my own pants.  And that I had apparently set a new record that I would've rather not have achieved as that made me half an inch tall.  Maybe a tiny bit less.  Grunting as I got back to my feet I looked up at where I had fallen from.  I found myself staring at a dark green T-shirt that continued to rise into the sky, each side gripped by impossibly massive but clearly femine fingers.  


The shirt was given a quick shake before being tossed off to one side, fully revealing the form behind it.   A collosal being that towered over me.  A pair of massive black boots went up her calves about halfway to her knee.  Slightly tanned skin rose from the boots past the knee and up into a short black laced skirt that only descended a bit down her thighs.  A black tanktop extended from the skirt and near the bottom of her right arm I could see a black leather bracelet with metal studs sticking out of it.  Slightly wavy black hair went down her back.  A pair of brown eyes looked down upon me through some black framed glasses.  The strap of a black purse partially hid the tattoo on the giantesses left shoulder.


Not that I needed to see it to know what it was.  It would be a unicorn head with flames coming from it's eyes.  I knew this person.  And she knew me.  A huge smile appeared appeared on Hannah's face.  "Hello Matthew.  It's been awhile hasn't it?"  Her voice was almost a purr as she spoke.   Five huge fingers reached towards me as she brough down her right arm.  I started backing away even though I knew it was pointless.  Which was quickly proven correct as her thumb and index finger pinned me between them and she lifted me into sky.


"This is so cool!"  Hannah's voice was giddy as she brought me closer to her face.  A chuckle escaped her lips as her eyes ran up and down my naked form.  "Pity I didn't catch a real looker though."   Hannah turned her head looking around for something.   "Although this is probably a bad place to catch up on old times."   I watched as her left hand descended into her purse and shuffled around in it for a few seconds.  "Here we go!"  Hannah smiled at me as she brought out what looked like a small black pouch that was sealed by a silver clamp.  Small though it was compared to the purse it still seemed massive to me.   Popping it open, Hannah continued to grin as she lifted me over it.  


"You should be safe here."  Hannah giggled as her fingers released their grip on me and I went tumbling into the pouch.  I grunted in pain as my shoulder slammed into something metal.  I only had a brief moment to realize I'd landed on a quarter bigger than I was before I was enclosed in darkness as Hannah shut her change purse with a loud click.  


My entire world shook briefly as I felt a brief falling motion before my ground tilted slightly.  I heard the sound of metal grinding against metal.  It took me a second to realize that was probably Hannah closing her purse.  My world shook violently once more before settling into a steady bouncing rhthym.   Hannah had me and I had no idea what she intended.  But whatever it was my best interests were clearly not among them.

Catching Up by Stiletto

 It was noticably warm in my prison and as time time past it seemed to get worse.  Sometimes everything would stop moving and I could hear Hannah's voice as she chatted with other people.  At one point I was pretty sure I heard her order a cheeseburger which probably explained why it felt like everything had dropped to the ground and just sat there unmoving for awhile.  Whatever Hannah was doing for the day she wasn't going to change her plans for me, that much was certain.  


After what I was sure was hours of being sealed away I was knocked down by  the walls of my prison bulging inwards.  I felt it rising up and then shook like I was in the middle of a massive earthquake.  I was sent rolling around and felt it as the giant metal disks that I was sharing my space with came slamming into me from every random direction.


As suddenly as it started, the quake stopped and the clack of metal proceeded light once more filling my vision.   I had to blink to adjust to having light again.  The temperature started cooling almost immediately as the hot air started being replaced with the cooler outside air.  A monstrous brown eye gazed down upon me and before I could do anything a pair of giant fingers came down and squeezed me, dragging me up and out of the purse, before dangling me in front of a pair of massive lips.  The lips opened up revealing teeth roughly as tall as I was.  Saliva dripped down them, my attention drawn to the faint yellow stains against their mostly pearly coloration.  A wave of hot wind blew over me, scented strongly of meat and cigerettes.  


Unpleasant as this was, my attention was soon redirected by gargantuan red form that almost seemed to ooze out of the cavern of Hannah's mouth.  It's bumps and ridges coated in saliva as it reached out towards me.  I turned away in disgust but it was meaningless resistance.  The gargantuan creature slammed into my stomach before slowly riding upwards over my chest and rubbing itself against my face.  It then slid back down me, never losing contact wrapping itself around my legs.  A rumbling chuckle cascaded against my ears as the red monster slid itself between my legs and pressed itself against my genitals.  Gently at first it caused a feeling of pleasure before suddenly pressing with brutal strength making me shriek in pain.


As suddenly as it had started the crimson beast retreated back into the cave from whence it came and I watched as the pair of lips in front of me closed while I was pulled up and away from them only to find myself in front of a pair of amused brown eyes.  "So tiny.  But I guess that's all I should've expected from you huh? "  Hannah continued, her voice giddy with excitement.  "But don't worry, you and I are going to have so much fun!"


I screamed as Hannah suddenly released her grip on me, letting me fall.  I instantly found myself on my knees on a bright pink surface.  As I attempted to stand up once more, the ground shook with shocking voilence as Hannah's massive form came crashing down almost right next to me and sent me flying up into the air only to come down and find myself rolling until I came to a stop against the black wall of Hannah's dress.  


Hannah shifted her position almost immediately and I got a brief glimpse of her thigh as it blotted out my vision of the sky above.  I found myself bouncing up into the air and back down again although not as badly as Hannah's legs came down on either side of me.  A loud crack echoed through my ears as Hannah clapped her hands together before resting one on each of her legs.  She looked down at me, smiling widely.  "You should enjoy the view.  I mean here you are with a beautiful woman."  


Hannah's right hand rose up tapping her chin as she looked up for a second as if in thought.  "But there was something we needed to talk about first wasn't there?  What was it?"  Looking back down her lips went from a smile to a frown in an instant.  "Oh yeah.  About my last day at work.  I had taken an hour break instead of a half hour one.  It was slow.  I didn't make anyone's job harder.  Nobody knew.  Well at least not until someone cried to the managers.   You wouldn't happen to remember who that was would you?   Now who was it that caused me to lose my job?  Could you tell me that?"  Hannah's voice rose higher and higher with each word.  Her hands clenched tightly as her glared down upon me.


"Oh that's right, it was you!" Hannah practically screamed.  I cringed as her right hand suddenly shot out, fingers wrapping around me as Hannah formed a fist.  I screamed as she started squeezing, fingers the size of tree trunks pressing against me on all sides trapping me in darkness.  Hannah's voice rumbled through the pain.  "I could just keep squeezing.  It'd be no harder than smooshing a bug.  Which is what I'm holding.  A pitiful little bug.  Except thanks to you I spent two years jobless.  I had to go and beg my family for help.  Do you know my family?"  Hannah's hand started crushing me even more, I wasn't sure if my bone could handle it.  "If they had you they'd do this for fun.   Well I guess I'm doing it for fun now too, so maybe I'm more like them than I thought.  But thanks to your help I had to put up with them for two entire years!"  


Hannah's hand opened suddenly and I found myself staring into her right eye.  "So I think you owe me two years.  Maybe with a bit of interest.  Then maybe I'll forgive you."  Leaning back Hannah gave me a grin that was downright seductive.  At least if I'd been normal sized.  Right now it was horrifying.  


"Anyways enough about what came before.  I think it's time for you to start paying down some of that interest you've accrued.  Let's focus on our future together!"  Hannah rose from her bed, still giving me that coy smile.  "I have so many ideas that I just can't decide!  But we'll get to them all eventually."   Hannah's hand closed around me yet again although this time it was almost gentle and she left my head sticking out.  Which I realized was almost a punishment in itself as she started actually skipping out of the bedroom making me feel ill to my stomach from all the sudden movements in every direction.  


In a matter of seconds I found myself looking down at an empty white basin with steel circle sealing the hole I knew was at it's center.  Hannah's hand descended slowly towards it, opening suddenly when I was a few feet above the floor,  sending me landing on my knees and elbows.  Looking up at her I saw her continue to smile as her left arm reached over me.  The creaking sound that I heard was the only warning I got as a torrent of water came crashing down upon like a veritable freezing waterfall, forcing me under it before pushing me to outer edge of the sink.   Hannah's hair flew over me as she turned away from the sink suddenly.  Her words almost a warning.  "I'll be right back, why don't you practice your swimming until then?"    And with that she removed herself from my line of sight as the sound of water pouring down continued to dominate my ears.

Proper Care by Stiletto

The water quickly filled the entire basin and in a matter of seconds I found myself treading water.  I found myself wishing for the excessive heat of the coin purse as I could already feel the cold making my skin tingle.  Water continued to cascade down from faucet above and I began to wonder how long Hannah was going to take.  It had already been a minute the water was about a third of the way to the rim.  


In addition to the cold I had the problem that I really wasn't much of a swimmer.  Oh I could keep my head above water and swim to the side of the pool if needed but I really knew little about swimming for long periods.  There were supposed to be ways one could just float without expending lots of energy I think although honestly I'd just seen that on TV which meant little to me now.   


The water was almost two thirds of the way to the rim when I heard the steady impact of Hannah's boots that heralded her return.  Her face peered over the rim, and I could see her cheeks moving up and down as she was apparently chewing on something.  Her left arm once again went over me, turning the handle and causing the rush of water to cease.  She then looked down at me and just continued chewing without saying a word.  Just watching me attempt to keep my head above water.


I then lost my temper.  Which really was a stupid thing to do under the circumstances.  "You crazy bitch!"  I shouted up at her.  "What the hell do you think you're doing!"  As I opened my mouth to continue shouting pillar of flesh filled my vision before pushing me under the water.  I hadn't even had a chance to take a deep breath as it just pushed me down under.  I started swimming up as fast as I could.  Fortunately Hannah had only decided to shove me slightly below and I broke through the surface, gasping for air.  As I did a shadow came over me and once again that monstrous digit slammed into me, pushing me back under.


Hannah kept doing this again and again.  Pushing me under, letting me swim up, pushing me back down after a few gasps of air.  I tired quickly and after being shoved under the water yet again couldn't muster the energy to try and swim back up.  I was just too tired and in too much pain.  I just floated, accepting that I was probably going to drown although I instinctively held my breath nonetheless.  Before I let my breath out something huge dove into the water besides me and came up under me, dragging me up and out.  


I sputtered and wheezed as I coughed out water, shivering terribly.  As I hacked water onto the ground beneath me I saw it's pink flesh tone.  "I really couldn't hear you, but I assumed you were saying something nasty."  Hannah's voice took that tone that you use when speaking to very young children as it rumbled like thunder above me.  "Now we can't have that can we?  My little Matt needs to be good or I'm going to have to wash all that bad stuff out of him again."  


Hannah brought the hand that she was holding me in up to her mouth.  "Aw.  Are you cold?  Here, let me warm you up."  Hannah brought her hand closer to her mouth as she said this so I could feel the heat from each word.  Then she inhaled deeply and shut her mouth for a few seconds before breathing on me, the scent of mint intermingled with the prior smells.  


"Awww...you're still shivering."  Hannah giggled as looked down at me.  "Well clearly it's time for plan B.  Just be aware that I've got to finish my evening routine no matter what!"  Turning head over to something I couldn't see on the other side of the sink I watched Hannah spit a sticky green blob out of her mouth.  Then giving me no warning at all her hand rose up, taking me with it and I saw the inside of the cavern that was her mouth before she tilted her hand dropping me into it.


Darkness soon enclosed me as the cave sealed itself shut.  Heat beat down on me which soon got worse as I heard a squirting sound that was followed by a warm kind of more solid liquid pouring over me and encasing me in it.  I felt rather than saw the bumpy mass that was Hannah's tongue as it came down, forcing me under the lake of saliva that she was forming.  It then started shoving me around, pushing me against Hannah's left cheek before slamming me back into the bottom of her mouth and then retracting.


Light once more entered the cavern as Hannah opened her mouth and I sighed with relief that she was apparently done playing this specific game with me.  At least until a wave of water came pouring in and sending me swirling around as Hannah once again shut her mouth.  I was trapped in rapid as Hannah swirled the water around her mouth and I gashed my arm against one of her teeth as I hit it with surprising force.  


The water then started spurting out and I was pressed against the inside of her lips as Hannah kept her mouth just open enough to let the water out, but not enough so as to set me free.  Rubbing my arm I was beginning to wonder what she was planning next before her mouth once again opened wide and I was slammed to the side but a shiny green object.  The smell of mint filled my nostrils and the sound of something scraping had me turn to see massive bristles rubbing against the six foot tall teeth.  


Hannah clearly intended me to feel every agony possible as the tooth brush would hit me over and over again as she cleaned, sometimes with the blunt plastic part, sometimes the bristles scraping against my skin like being cleaned with steel wool.  I sighed in relief as the brush exited her mouth only to once again find myself being caught in a swirl of water, this time mixed with tooth paste.  She swooshed everything around even longer this time before spitting everything except myself out.


Next up I watched as a wire entered Hannah's mouth.  It moved swiftly, one tooth at a time removing bits of gunk from each.  I wondered if Hannah was always this thorough or if this was her special gift for me.  As she went over her last tooth suddenly the wire snapped over and snagged me.  I felt the rumble of Hannah's chuckle as she deliberately scraped the floss against my flesh tearing a gash in it and getting chunks of her partially dissolved food on me.  


Leaning against the pointed white pillar that was one of Hannah's canine teeth I sighed with relief that it was finally over.  At least until rubbery object slammed into me.  I cried out as it came down started dragging me along Hannah's gums.  Dragging me through her saliva yet again.  I then rose to the top of her mouth and I watched her run it along there as well although thankfully she didn't seem intent on playing with me this time before it exited once more.  


This time I was more prepared as Hannah spurted more water into her mouth and put me through yet another collossal rinse cycle.  As the swirling stopped her mouth opened wide and I went falling out of it, splashing back into the water of the sink.  


"I feel so much cleaner now!"  I wondered how come Hannah's voice didn't cause waves in the water with how loud it was.  "Looks like you got some nasty gunk on you somehow though.  Lets hurry and clean that off of you."  Hannah's right hand came down and wrapped around me dragging me out of the water.   I fell over as she leaved over and opened her fingers.  Looking up I saw what looked like a large plastic tube.  Right before Hannah's other hand pressed down on it and I was completely covered in liquid soap.  The fingers of her left hand then came down upon me, forcing the soap all over my form, being sure to miss nothing.  Curving around my back, over my head, going up and down my legs and over my stomach.  She even ran it over my butt and sack really being sure that every part of me was covered before reaching over and turning the sink handle once more.  I wasn't given a chance to  do anything before the freezing water forced me on my stomach on her hand although I was brought back out quickly.


Slowly getting back to my knees I looked up to see Hannah once again staring at me, smiling brightly like a kid who has a favorite new toy.  As I started to stand up, her finger pressed me back down onto my knees.  "Kneel."  Her finger lifted off of me and I admit to being a bit confused as I stood up once more.  As I did so her finger once again came down forcing me to my knees.  "Kneel."  Hannah's voice rumbled over me in a calm but commanding tone.  What did she mean?  Before I even had a chance to stand again her finger came down, not forcing me down but preventing me from standing.  "Good boy.  This is kneel."  I realized to my horror then what she was doing.  As her hand wrapped once more around me, I had to ask myself if there was any hope anymore.

A Pleasant Meal by Stiletto

I felt my world rising up and down despite being encased in darkness before Hannah's fingers rapidly uncurled leaving me falling until I grunted in pain as I hit a hard white floor that was a few feet below me.  Getting up slowly to be sure I had my balance I could feel the various sharp pangs of cuts and bruises all over me.   Looking up into the sky I couldn't see anything except the curved edge of the wall of the circular prison I was trapped in rising high above me and the ceiling of what I assumed was Hannah's room far far above.   Hannah herself seemed to have wandered away after dropping me here.  


I started walking back and forth to get some warmth in me.  While no longer in cold water and in what seemed to be room temperature I was still naked on a cold hard floor.  I had no idea what Hannah planned next but it was probably going to be horrible.  I could hear what could only be her moving around outside my vision doing who knew what.  This continued for about 30 minutes or so before suddenly the light coming from above went out.  A loud creaking sound came through my ears a few seconds later.  


I was wondering if this was the start of another game and looked up periodically expecting to see Hannah's face filling my world.  But ten, maybe fifteen minutes later I heard a strangle growing whistle that after a few seconds I realized was the sound of Hannah snoring.  She'd gone to sleep, leaving me in here as if I didn't matter.  


I got almost no sleep that night.  I was naked.  I had no covers.  I hadn't eaten since noon which lead to my stomach growling, everything around me was hard, I was in pain, and any time I wanted to try and forget about my situation the sounds of the titaness's snoring would remind me instantly of what I had to look forward to when she awoke.  It was probably the longest night I'd ever had and my imagination was actively thinking of steadily more horrible things that might happen. 


I don't know how long I was trapped there.  The room slowly went from almost total darkness to a faint orangish light to a brighter light of sunlight that finally let me see normally.  It felt like it'd been light for hours before I heard the massive creaking that indicated Hannah was climbing out of her bed.  I the sounds of large objects being slammed around and her movements around the room but still she didn't come over to where I was.  Then I heard her movements become fainter until I heard nothing at all for awhile before the sound of something like water rushing faintly hit my ears.  


Was Hannah going to just ignore me all morning?  Was this the next part of her torture?  Just go out and have a normal day and leave me here?  After a short while I heard the massive thumps of Hannah as she returned to the room.  They got louder and a shadow dimmed the light that was the only normal thing I still had.  Looking up, I saw Hannah looking down at me, a small smile on her face.  A drop of water about half as big as I was came falling from her hair, landing almost right next to me.  


"Enjoy!"  Hannah's voice sang happily from far above.  What did she mean enjoy?  Almost as if she could sense my confusion Hannah gave me a condescending smile.  "Enjoy the water that I so generiously gave you.  I mean I don't have to feed you after all.  I'm not your mother."   With those words Hannah's face once again vanished from view and I was left alone.


On one hand my pride felt that drinking water that fell from someone's hair was insulting.  On the other hand it'd been almost a day since I'd last had any water other than the water I'd almost drowned in the night before.  Being desperate I realized I had no choice and was soon trying to cup water in my hands to drink and then finding that slow and ineffective, sipping it off the ground.  


I didn't have too long before the sound of massive footfalls heralded Hannah's return.  This time she didn't bother looking down at me, instead picking up my prison and causing me to slide down into one of the walls as she held it at an angle as she started walking towards her destination.   Eventually she came to a stop and my jail was tilted even more and with nothing to grip I went sliding out of it until I landed on another hard surface.  


From my new position I found myself getting a good look at Hannah who'd apparently decided on a black T-shirt this morning with a picture of a giant red mouth on it with the words "Rolling Stones" above it.  I got a brief glimpse of blue jeans as Hannah sat down in front of me.  She was either wearing the same black bracelet she'd had on yesterday or a perfect copy of it.  


Her hand reached down towards me and I instinctively fell back in fear before it pulled away, not with me but with a monstrous brown object with dark blue spots.  As she bit into it I realized I was looking at a blueberry muffin and sort of drooled at the thought.  The water had helped a little but I was still hungry.   Hannah pretty much ignored me as she devoured her food until she finally popped the last bite into her mouth.


While she chewed this last bit of food she finally looked down at me.  "Oh, are you hungry?"  It came out a bit muffled as she tried to speak with her mouth full and honestly seeing the massive chunks of soggy half chewed food was disgusting but mostly I wanted to eat.  I nodded my head while shouting up at her as loud as I could.  "Yes!"


Hannah stopped chewing for a bit and gave me a considering look.  "Kneel."  Her voice rumbled the command.  I looked at her in surprise.  Why I was surprised I don't know.  Hannah had already shown how willing she was to brutalize me.  "Kneel or starve.  I don't care either way."  She continued to look down at me, waiting for my response.  Realizing she would really let me starve I went to my hands and knees and waited.  


"Good boy."  Hannah's voice held an unmistakable note of satisfaction.  Looking up I saw her mouth scrunch a bit and wondered what that meant before it opened wide and the horrible red monster of her tongue came rolling out of it.  I thought for a second she was going to repeat her taste test from the day before, until her tongue slammed into the ground besides me, running along it for a second before retracting.  Looking at where it was I saw a gooey mess.  


"You lucky dog.  I think that piece has some blueberry in it!"  Hannah's laugh rolled over me as she reached over the plate upon which she'd dropped me and picked up a massive glass cylinder that I could see was filled with with a white liquid that I realized was milk.  As she drank some I looked at the half chewed saliva covered chunk of muffin.  Could I eat this?  It was disgusting but once again who knew when Hannah would give me food again.  Gritting my teeth I reached down and pulled some of it out, attempting to find a drier piece of nothing else.  I chewed and forced it down trying not to think about what I was eating.  I continued this until my stomach was no longer growling.


During all this Hannah watched me, clearly enjoying every moment of it.  When she saw I was no longer eating she reached down with her left hand and wrapped her fingers firmly around me before grabbing the plate with her other hand.  She walked holding me almost upside down as she dropped her plate into what I assumed was the sink before walking back to her room.  The rabid back and forth movement her arm as I was being held this way so shortly after eating almost made me wretch but I managed to hold it in until she once more  dropped me, this time on a blue surface that I realized was a sheet on her bed.  Not too far I could see the pink mountain of her quilt rising up, still crumpled from when she got up this morning.  


Hannah resumed ignoring me, grabbing a few things and tossing them into her purse.  I saw her grab the coin pouch she'd shoved me in yesterday and prepared myself to return but she didn't even glance at me as she tossed it in with everything else.  Soon she seemed to be satisfied and closed her purse.  Turning back to me her left arm shot out once more, and gripped me between two of her fingers.  Lifting me up she then lowered me, before dropping me in a relatively small square room.  I seemed be sharing it with some white pillars that had brown tips that rose above me and the smell of tobacco told me where she'd decided she was keeping me today.  I only had a brief moment to look up and watch as closed the cigerette box.  My cell shook as I felt her shove it into her pocket and soon it was rocking back and forth as Hannah headed out for her day.

 

Meeting With Friends by Stiletto

I was reminded as a child of being put into time out and just having to sit in a corner doing nothing.  This was sort of like that only for a longer period of time combined with allowing me to wonder what Hannah was going to do next.  I couldn't decide if the things my brain was imagining were worse than what she could do or if it was shying away from some of the possibilities.  Sometimes I caught brief snippits of conversation from the world outside my prison.  People laughing.   Someone yelling.  Other things.  Or physical reminders that Hannah had a life that she wasn't putting on hold just because she had sealed me away.  Such when I was sent rolling when someone from the outside world bumped into her.  Or my cell shifting as Hannah moved it out of her way to grab something else that was in her pocket.   


At one point, either late in the morning or maybe early in the afternoon I felt my jail rising up into the air.  I had a brief flutter of fear as I wondered what Hannah was going to do now.  The top opened up and I blinked as sunlight flooded the room around me.  Two massive digits reached in and wrapped themselves around one of the pillars I was sharing space with, pulling it out as easily as well, a girl grabbing a cigerette.  I was then sealed once again in darkness and sent rolling as Hannah dropped the box back into her pocket.  It really said something for my frustration that I almost wanted her to pay attention to me rather than her current pattern of mostly ignoring me as if I didn't even exist.  


I fell asleep some point shortly after this.  I'm not sure how long I was out.  I think it was few hours but time passes funny when you're encased in total darkness with nothing to do.  I woke up to the feeling of falling before I realized that my room had been turned upside down.  I came falling out and landed on a hard brown wooden surface.  Three pillars crashed onto the ground near me and I laid there, dazed from a mix of pain and surprise for a few seconds.  


Slowly getting to my feet I saw the brown plain extended for a great distance away from me in a direction I arbitrarily decided was north.  Turning to my east I saw I wasn't too far from a ledge.  I thought about going to see except not too far from the ledge I saw a wall of brown rising into the sky.  It bulged out above me partially covering a massive caucasian face that was looking down upon me, long brown hair cascading down her shoulders, matching brown eyes opened wide in shock.  


"See?  I told you I found a small one.  Now tell me, does it look familiar?"  Hannah's smug voice came rolling over me from the right.  As I turned to look at her a pair of massive fingers, even bigger than Hannah's came down from above, pinning me between them and pulling me into the sky once more.  The fingers turned me so I found myself staring into one of those brown orbs.  "Wait.  What the fuck? Matt?  Really?"  The voice was slightly lower pitched than Hannah's and it took me a second to place why it sounded familiar.  This was Hannah's friend Erin.  I didn't know her very well.   Looking over at Hannah and back at Erin I was reminded of how tiny Hannah really was.  Or at least was by my old standards.  Erin I recalled was of average height, but she stood an entire head over Hannah whom I was reminded for the first time in awhile was only about five feet when I thought about it   Looking back at Erin, I could see her still looking at me in a mix of surprise and curiosity.  


"Really?  You got Matt?  Fucking shit, that's hillarious!"  Another voice came from behind me, this one more familiar and also not Hannah's.  The sound of something massive stomping around the table came to my ears before another face came rising over Erin's shoulder.  A clearly hispanic face with dark straight black hair even longer than Erin's that rolled over a series of tattoos going down her arm, shoulder exposed due to the plain grey tank top she was wearing.  The tank top cut off a little above her stomach letting me see a bellybutton that could serve as a small cave before going to down a set of short blue jean shorts.  Looking back up I could see two black orbs focuses on me as a long finger reached out and tapped my face, the only part it could reach with the rest of me pinned between Erin's digits.  I shuddered slightly at that touch.  The woman in front of me didn't hate me like Hannah did.  The problem was that I knew her all too well.  Valerie.  One of the most self centered people I'd ever met.  And here she was smiling at me like someone had just bought her a bag of her favorite candy.  


"Hand him over here."  Valerie's voice seemed to overcome Erin's confusion and I found myself being lowered onto an open dark skinned floor.  I had barely been deposited before the hand rose rapidly up to a massive smiling mouth.  "Wow.  You're really fucking lucky."  The wave of heat rolled over me, smelling more than faintly of chicken.  "I mean not only did you actually find a shrinkee, you found the perfect shrinkee for you."  


An chuckle rumbled off to my side.  "Well yeah, but you have to admit it would've been nice if he'd been just a little bigger.  I mean, look at how tiny he is.  So many fun things that if he'd been bigger we could've enjoyed.  But at that size he'll probabably just end up a tiny stain if we did them. "  Hannah's voice held a mixture of amusement and what sounded like faint dissapointment.  


"True.  But there's still lots of fun to be had."   I didn't have time to react to the satisfied tone I heard coming from Valerie before something massive came down, pressing me against the ground.  The object rolled me onto my stomach and I felt it attempt to push between my butt cheeks before it apparently realized it was too big.  "Yeah, I can see what you mean.  I mean my finger is too big for his butt!"  Valerie and Hannah burst into laughter.  "I'd probably rip him in half if I tried to fit it in there."  


The ground beneath me tilted suddenly and I felt myself falling until I impacted with the hard ground of the table yet again.   Valerie looked down at me with a smirk before turning and looking at Erin and then Hannah.  "So we have some time before dinner so how about the four of us play a game of Truth or Dare while we wait?"


"Sure!"  Hannah's voice chimed in happily.  I turned towards Erin.  She hadn't shown the cruelty that the other two had.  But her words quickly killed my hopes.  "Sure, why not?"  She wasn't even looking at me as she gave a shrug of her shoulders.  Whatever her actual thoughts one thing was clear, Erin wasn't going to go against her friends.   


"Since Hannah brought us this cool new toy she should go first.  Truth or dare?"  Turning over I could see Hannah staring down at me, her smiling widely.  There was no question of what the real purpose of this game was going to be which she quickly confirmed.  "Hmm.  Okay, I pick dare!"  

Truth or Dare by Stiletto

"Oh dear.  Well I guess I'll be nice and start small."  Valerie giggled as she looked down at me.  "Choose any guy in this room and give him a kiss like he's your one and only."  I started backing away from Valerie before a shadow descended down upon me, reminding me that Valerie wasn't the one doing this dare.  A pair of monstrous red lips pressed down upon me forcing me against the hard ground below.  I struggled as much out of habit as anything else but there was no resisting them.  They pulled on me and I felt myself rising up into the sky.   One of the lips rose above me and I found myself once again staring down the gullet of Hannah's throat.  


That monstrous red appendage once again came rolling out but unlike last time it slid under me, pulling me into the waiting orifice.  It rose up pushing me against the roof of Hannah's mouth and as I struggled to free myself it only seemed to make her more excited.  It pushed me forward back between Hannah's lips and the massive tongue ran itself up and down my face as her lips squeezed me between them and a loud smacking noise almost defeaned me.  As suddenly as it started, Hannah leaned over and her mouth opened wide once more and I found myself falling landing back on the table.


"I don't know.  Was that a kiss?"  Valerie once more.  "Hell, you try kissing something that small.  It's probably as close as it'll get."  Hannah's voice sounded bemused. "Anyways your turn Erin.  Truth or dare?"   "Truth."  I sighed in relief at Erin's answer.  "Aw, that's so boring.  But whatever.  Would you have fucked Matt if he hadn't been reduced to a bug?"  Hannah grinned at Erin.  "No lies now."  Erin looked closely at me, as if inspecting a purchase to see if it met her standards.  I shivered a bit under her gaze.  "Sure, I guess.  He looks good enough."  


Hannah then turned over to Valerie.  "So your turn.  What do you pick?"  "Dare of course.  Give me something interesting".  Valerie's gaze was fixed on me as  she responded.  I was a new toy and she hadn't had a chance to play with me yet.   Hannah seemed to think for a bit before coming up with an idea.  "You tried to stick your finger up his butt earlier.  That was a failure.  I dare you to let him feel yours in return!"  


My brain was thinking oh shit no but I had little say in this game as Valerie's right hand reached down and snatched me between two of her fingers.  "Ready to practice your best cave man impersonation tiny?"  Valerie's smile was wide for the brief moment I saw it.  But all too soon she was reaching behind herself and I could see the back of her shorts.  I heard a zipping sound from the front which confused me for second until her left hand came behind her as well and tugged her shorts back a bit.  She must've loosened them for the dare.


I could see under the shorts now and the black panties between them and Valerie's ass.  She apparently liked frilly things as they were covered in designs although it was hard to see of what in the darkness.  Her left hand reached in once more and tugged the panties out and then I was descending towards the dark cave.


I suspect if I'd been normal sized Valerie's ass probably wouldn't have been anything exceptional.  She was slightly on the thin side.  On the other hand at my current size it was like being brought down into a massive canyon.  A canyon that stunk of sweat and shit.  I struggled as I was lowered but Valerie's grip was iron.  Once I was right above her crack her fingers opened wide and down I went.  I went rolling down one side of the hill until I was falling into a dark forest.  Before I fell all the way the hill opposite me came closing in and I found myself squeezed between the two sides.  What little light I had was quickly extinguished with the sound of a zipper being lifted and the feeling of something massive settling down.  Valerie had sat down once more after clenching her cheeks.


I could hear female voices outside this awful stinking world but I couldn't tell what they were saying.  It was obvious when Valerie was speaking though as my world would start shaking more as she laughed or leaned over to make a point.  But the main things that stood out were the heat and the stench.  In the closed confines Valerie's body kept producing heat and not letting it out kept temperatures surprisingly muggy.  Plus unless you actually wash it out after you shit tiny flecks, practically imperceptable to us at normal size of your waste remain stuck inside you.  And here I had a front row seat to the entire ordeal.  I was pretty sure they were still playing, picking truth each time just to let Valerie continue to have her fun.  

I heard a faint rumbling from somewhere above me.  Initially I paid it no heed, being more focused on my situation.  Until I realized that Valerie seemed to be shifting more often.  Suddenly a horrible roar wind came pouring over me with most pungent smell yet.  It shrieked and howled pressing me with it's terrible might.  I realized I couldn't breath anymore.  The air was thick and horrible.  I tried holding my breath and was about to pass out when something grasped painfully onto me and I felt myself being lifted up and out of nightmarish domain.  


I quickly found myself once again back in front of Valerie's face, her eyes almost twinkling in obvious amusement.  "What the fuck you bitch!"  In my anger I briefly forgot my predicament.  Not that it mattered.  "What's wrong?  It was just a tiny fart.  I mean it was one of those sad little whispers.  I only noticed it because I was the one who did it."  Valerie giggled.  "I mean did either of you smell or hear anything?"  I could see Hannah shaking her head in response.  Really?  I'd almost been killed by a barely perceptible passing of gas?


"Here, why don't you cool off a bit while the big girls talk?"  Valerie grinned as her fingers suddenly released me and I found myself fallilng until I felt myself impact against something cold and wet.  I started treading water and looking around I could see I translucent walls rising above me.  And the water below went impossibly deep.  I'd probably drown before I could swim to the bottom.  


Above the chatter from the women continued until I heard Hannah let loose with a gleeful "Dare!".   "Choose a guy in this room and make their penis rise."  Damnit, Valerie was making me wish for it to be just Hannah.  She was clearly having a power trip out of this.  Not that I had long to feel my anger before I was brutally squeezed between a pair of fingers.   Air pushed against my face before I found myself being dropped to a wooden expanse.  I could see the glass I was in before off to Valerie's side.  


Hannah's middle finger came down again pushing me against the ground. Hannah seemed to be trying to do it gently but with our size difference it was like being hit by a very slow moving car.  The push of the finger slowly got weaker as Hannah started figuring out just how lightly she could tap me.  I attempted to stand up as it became a light carress but the pressure suddenly increased forcing me back against the table.


"Lay there."  Hannah rumbled from above.  "If you don't I'll have to hurt you.  But be a good boy and you'll get a bit of pleasure."   The finger moved down my stomach and pushed as best it could between my legs.  It was a strange mixed filling of pleasure but also pain as Hannah was applying too much strength as she went over my sack.  I instinctively struggled but couldn't resist the sheer might of her assault.  The finger slid up and down me and I closed my eyes as it kept pressing me.  Suddenly it's weight left me. 


I opened my eyes once again only to see the giant red monstrosity of Hannah's tongue descending down upon me.  It slammed into me and I could feel the various little bumps as it rode over me, saliva coating me.  Like the finger it eventually settled on my lower body and was slithering all around me, pushing itself wherever it wanted without any consideration beyond the goal of making my penis rise.  

It was horrifying.  It was also causing me to feel an almost excrutiating pleasure as it went over again and again.  Suddenly I felt a powerful release as I expelled the contents Hannah's tongue were pulling forth.  A loud giggle sounded to my right.  "Looks like you win Hannah.  I think I see a tiny white spot you didn't have before.  Maybe."  Valerie's amusement shone through her tone.  Thinking it was over I started getting up before being knocked over by Hannah's tongue once more.  It's slid itself all over me, covering me in saliva and I realized that Hannah had probably deliberately been filling her mouth just for this.


"I had to make sure that he was completely cleaned off you know?"  Hannah chuckled as she looked down upon me.  "Damn, I'm disappointed.  That's all I had to do?"  As I looked up at Hannah and looked at myself covered in the saliva I almost burst into tears.  She had violated me.  And she'd done so with no effort.  As casually as she might listen to music.  And I realized that she could do so again and again as the mood hit her and I'd never be able to stop her and nobody would care.  Indeed, Valerie would probably get her turn at some point.  Realizing the utter hopelessness did start crying, at least a bit.  


Through my tears I heard the next terrifying words from Hannah's mouth.  "Truth or dare?"

The Game Continues by Stiletto

"Truth."  It was apparently Erin's turn.  Thank goodness she didn't seem to be getting off on the torture.  "Oh, come on.  You have to pick dare at least once."  Listening to Valerie I prayed that Erin wouldn't cave in.  Things already sucked.  I mean even with this round being truth it wasn't like Valerie or Hannah weren't going to pick dare.


Erin shook her head.  "I'm just not comfortable with dares."  I watched as Hannah leaned in to Erin.  "Don't worry.  I'll keep it simple.  Nothing horrible, okay?"  I watched Erin look back and forth between Hannah and Valerie and felt my stomach tighten as she sighed.  "Fine.  Dare."


"Put Matt in your socks and go down and refill our drinks with him in there."  Hannah grinned.  "Be careful with him."  I turned to look up at Erin, my eyes pleading for mercy but it was pointless.  Two thick pale pink monsters came down to either side of me and pressed me between them.  I felt almost like I was being dropped with how fast Erin reached down.  I got a brief look at blue wall similar to Valeries other than the fact that the shorts seemed to be frayed at the bottom.  


I then descended further down between the titan's legs until I found myself being held above a wall of white cloth.  I watched in rapt attention as Erin's colossal foot slid out of the sock, as it was held in place by her other hand.  I saw toe nails, glinting slightly with some sort of clear varnish before I was lowered towards the sock.  I was immediately assailed with the stench of sweat before Erin released her grip on me and I fell tumbling down into it's dark confines.  

As I turned to look up, light was blotted out as that massive pale creature came sliding back into it's home, I pressed back as far as I could but it didn't matter as something large presed against me, pushing me into the cloth.  I struggled against it until it seemed to push me sideways before squeazing me between another fleshy massive object.  The stench actually got worse as I realized I was being pressed between Erin's toes.  I felt movement and if anything the world got darker, presumably as Erin slid it back into her shoe. 


I felt the walls around me press in harder and the feeling of something rising until I was shaken around as it slammed down again.  This process repeated over and over again as Erin headed towards wherever she was heading, each step causing me to slide a little bit, sometimes forwards, sometimes backward.  The darkness, the loud noises of her shoe hitting the ground, the horrible smell of sweat all around overwhelming my senses.  


Just when I felt like I couldn't take anymore, the movement stopped.  For a little bit everything was still other than some faint vibrations coming from somewhere far above.  I coughed, attempting to break through my mouth.  Even then I could almost taste the foot sweat.  I came to the edge of vomiting when everything started moving once more.  


The force of one impact sent me sliding sideways instead of forward and almost immediately I was slammed from above by one of Erin's toes.  She stepped forward again and once again the toe pressed down on me, causing me to shriek in pain forgetting briefly about the smell.  It seemed to rise before pushing all the way down but with each movement I seemed to be edging ever so slightly sideways.  Each step the pressure increased.  


Just when I was sure I was about to be pressed entirely under her toe, Erin's foot started retracting.  I was dragged for a few feet along the cloth ground before the food continued backwards without me, rising up out of the sock.  I attempted to stand up, to start walking towards the exit when ground under me shifted and the floor beneath me became a wall instead as I went tumbling down the pit.


I looked up at the top of the pit to see a giant ebon eye staring down at me.  A chuckle shook my prison softly before Valerie's voice tore into it.  "Hurry and climb out.  Since we can't understand you I figure you picked Dare.  So you need to get out of this sock before I roll it into a ball and toss it into the washing machine." 
Wait.  What the fuck?  Valerie's voice echoed in excitement.  "We're beginning now!"  I felt the world around me rising before I noticed that the cloth wall under me seemed to be slowly pressing in.  An amused giggle from above made me realize that Valerie was slowly pressing the sock closed.  Was she vicious enough to do it with me in here?  Probably.


I started climbing.  My life depending on it.  I tried to ignore the smells as I gribbed the rough inner cloth, using it as handholds to pull myself up.  Valerie continued to slowly squeeze the cloth below but as I pulled myself up higher and higher I realized I seemed to be going faster than she was.  I was getting tired but I figured I would make it.  


I was maybe two thirds of the way up when Valerie's eye suddenly moved out the spot it'd been holding all this time, watching me climb.  I got confused as I watched a pair of giant lips appear above me instead.  What was she doing?  They seemed to be spreading out in a smile, but why?


The answer came soon enough.  The lips opened wide and I heard the suction of air above me before a massive blast of wind came roaring down the hole.  It almost pushed me off the walls and it was sheer luck that I didn't go falling to my doom.  Looking down I saw that Valerie had continued rolling while doing this and I started climbing again.  


I listened for the sound of suction and every time I heard it I gripped the sock as tight as I could.  Valerie didn't follow any pattern for her creating of wind tunnels.  Instead she'd chat happily with the other girls and suddenly just look down, suck in, and blow.  In fact I got a bit more warning as her voice would suddenly stop and I could see her eye briefly as she looked for where I was before launching her attacks.
As I reached the lip of the sock, the top above me closed shut except a tiny hole on the side I was climbing up.   I started squeezing through the hole until I bumped into something fleshy and slightly wet above me.  I grasped it, desperation making me take the risk as I believed if I didn't she really would crush me in the roll.  As I pushed against it, something came down on me and I felt myself being pressed between the two objects.  The wetness made me suspect that I was trapped between Valerie's lips although other than pinning me thankfully she didn't seem to be doing anything.


My guess was confirmed as the released their grip on me and started opening allowing me to see the monstrous throat in front of me.  I couldn't say if Valerie's tongue was bigger than Hannah's or not, but it was equally imposing as it rose up and slithered along the inside of her cheek.  It suddenly lashed out and I was sent flying from it's impact until I splashed down into a watery tube.  Treading water I realized it was the same glass she'd dropped me in before and Valerie looked down at me smiling.


"I hope you had as much fun as we have.  I mean it sucked that until now you didn't get to do anything.  But starting now I promise to include you in all of our activities if you're around.  It's only fair right?"  As she continued smiling, I shuddered.   The games would continue until I broke.  I knew that now.  

Dinner is Served. by Stiletto

"I'm feeling hungry, how about you guys?"  All the girls nodded at Valerie's words.  "Let's head down stairs then."  Valerie went marching out of my field of vision followed quickly by Erin and Hannah.  I was still fighting to stay afloat in the glass of water.  I wondered at first if they were really going to risk me drowning like that before realizing how dumb a question that was.  They'd risked my life in almost every one of their dumb games.  I was a toy for their amusement and sometimes toys broke.  I probably barely registered in their minds except when they were having the fun and games with me.  


I continued treading water, getting steadily more tired when I heard the steady thump of someone coming back up the stairs to where I was.  Hannah's smiling face filled the sky above me and without saying a word her hand reached down and wrapped itself around my prison lifting it up to her side as she started walking down the stairs.  As I was sloshed around I wasn't sure if she was doing it on purpose or was just really unaware of what impact her movements were having.  Not that she would've cared even if she had realized.  


Reaching the bottom of the stairs Hannah turned and entered a large room which had a TV playing some movie on it.  The other girls were seated at coffee table eating something although I couldn't see what.  Taking a seat off to the side of the other two, Hannah set the glass I was trapped in down.  


Looking at me she could see me trying to see out of the glass.  "Dinner time!"  Two giant fingers reached into the glass, pressing me between them gently.  I was lifted up and soon found myself looking down on a mass of red and yellow.  The fingers let go of me and I fell splashing into the thick gunk.  The taste of mustard assailed me as I dug myself up and partially out of the condiment, gasping for air.  


"Eat up!"  Hannah called down to me, giving me a devilish smirk that would've been sexy if it wasn't so horrifying.  "Better hurry, I'm hungry too."  With that her hand reached down and under whatever I was on before bringing it up so that Hannah could look more closely at me.   Or maybe not as I watched her mouth open up, letting me see her saliva coated teeth as she moved my ride partially into her mouth.  I got a brief glimpse of her teeth as they sunk into the ketchup and mustard and whatever was below it, her lips following.  The ground in front of me tore away as Hannah's face pulled back.


Hannah's mouth opened allowing me to see the giant chunks of bread and reddish meat before she bit down again.  Her mouth opened and closed, allowing me to watch as she chewed what I realized now was her hot dog, tearing it into smaller chunks and then crushing it into paste. Vast amounts of food far bigger than I that she was casually chewing and consuming.  She clearly meant to let me see the show, to scare me.  And it was working.


The hot dog I was on started moving towards Hannah's mouth again and I wondered what she was up to before I saw her open it wide again.  Except I was close to the edge now.  I started pushing through the ketchup and mustard, attempting to get away the dark cavern that was advancing towards me.  


Shade covered me and I watched as massive teeth passed above me, and presumably more were below.  The cave entrance then swiftly closed tearing into the ground in front of me.  The ground under me shifted and if I wasn't being held in place by the condiments I probably would've fallen to my knees as I felt myself being turned.  What was she doing?  Toying with me?  


Well of course she was.  The more immediate problem being the horrible sound of large objects  crushing what little space I had to stand on not too far to my right.  Another brutal jolt as I was shifted over again and the sound grew even louder.  The sound of meat being torn and crushed and teeth grinding together almost adjacent to me.  I started struggling more, to get away but what could I do?  


My world then turned upside down as the tiny bit of hot dog I was standing on started rolling.  I went sliding down with a mix of ketchup and mustard into a pool of liquid that I realized was Hannah's saliva that had collected at the bottom of her mouth.  Something crashed down on top of me, forcing me under the saliva and for a second a thought it was the hot dog until I realized I'd felt this feeling before as her tongue casually knocked me down and held me under for a few seconds before rising up once more.


A horrifying rumble echoed through the dank wet cavern I was trapped inside.  As it continued I realized that Hannah was giving an exagerated "Mmmmm" probably for her friend's benefit.  And maybe mine as well.  The grinding crushing sounds resumed, this time a bit further away and I felt as her tongue rose up and dragged all the food in her mouth down her throat with a massive gulping sound.  


Light appeared once more as Hannah opened her mouth.  Unfortunately she wasn't done toying with me as I watched as another giant chunk of hot dog came pouring into her mouth.  I'm not sure how long this continued.  It couldn't have been that long, even if she was intentionally taking her time eating, but it felt like an eternity.  With each bite her tongue would slam down on top of me, forcing me back into the pool of saliva.  Sometimes she'd slide it around, running it over me as if tasting me.  


Finally though it seemed to be over.   Her voice then roared over me, louder than the loudest thunderclap.  I couldn't even understand what she was saying as it echoed through the chamber as she chatted with her friends as if I wasn't around.  The best I can describe it was like standing in a waste deep lake while a major earthquake is going on and thunder is constantly rumbling right next to you while things go from total darkness to dim lighting and back again.   Holding my hands over my ears didn't seem to help.  I shouted.  I pleaded.  I tried moving around to get her attention.  I think all that happened was a giggle that sent me falling under the saliva lake once more.  


Finally their conversation seemed to end.  As Hannah's mouth opened once more I prepared myself to see probing fingers.  Or maybe she was going to push me out with her tongue.  I was wrong on both accounts.  A tidal wave of black liquid poured over me and I got the brief taste of Doctor Pepper before I was sent swirling around in a whirlpool of soda.  Hannah seemed to have decided to gulp the whole glass at once as it just continued pouring in.  Every time I felt like I was rising up towards the top of her mouth, her tongue would push  me back down.  I was sure I was going to drown when suddenly she stopped.  


More thunder rumbling around before I recognized at least one word as a loud "Bye!" that tore through the air around me.  Today's ordeal was apparently over.  As I felt Hannah standing up, I prepared myself to be tossed into her cigerette box or maybe her pocket or coin pouch.  Instead I felt more movement as she apparently started walking.  Damnit, was she going to keep me in here all day?  I was soaked.  I was hot and sticky and the air was humid.  I felt a stinging sensation from where the soda had washed over my wounds.  


At least it seemed she was done toying with me in other ways.  Feeling my stomach grumble I sighed.  Was she even going to let me eat tonight?  Or had this been my meal and because I failed whatever game she was playing I was going to be shit out of luck.  Lost in my misery I didn't notice the smell at first.  Faint for a few seconds until my senses were overwhelmed by the smell of tobacco.  The sudden feeling of air rushing in caused my eyes to water as smoke filled my lungs and vision making it hard to breath.  As I looked back out I saw the cigerette rising up to Hannah's lips.  Apparently about to bring  a second whiff to join the one that already felt like it was suffocating me.  


I couldn't even try and hold my breath as I was already coughing.  No, Hannah wasn't done playing with me.  Not at all.  

Proof of Ownership by Stiletto

I was suffocating.  I was literally going to die from smoke inhalation.  Every time it felt like I was about to get a chance to get some fresh air a horrible sucking wind ensue followed by a fresh wave of smoke.  If I could describe the horrible smell as it combined with the oppressive heat and nasty stickiness of the saliva as fresh.  I don't think Hannah even realized at this point what she was doing.  She knew I hated cigerettes and that was probably the limit of how she was thinking it through.  She probably didn't even consider at my size what the sheer amount of smoke actually meant.  


I started dragging myself forward.  I had to get closer to the front of her mouth.  To at least get some air.  As I pushed myself through the lake of saliva I held my hand over my nose and mouth, taking tiny breaths, waiting for any moment when hopefully there'd be at least a chance to get a brief taste of clean air.


The ground below me started quaking and the sound of Hannah's laughter rumbled around me, assaulting my ears.  She started saying something but the noise had partially deafened me and what I did hear was through ringing ears and I only caught part of it.  "..ore.  I'm hap......are..."  What was she saying?   Not that it mattered really.  I watched as the tip of her tongue came down in front of me and started sliding back.   I had no chance as it struck me and started sliding me back once more into the saliva until I was pressed against it.  It then rose up and I realized what she had said as I watched the cigerette approach her mouth once more.  "Happy to share".


This time she took an almost deliberately long drag, and bad as it was before, this time was worse as I was completely engulfed in smoke, already gagging from being knocked around and fighting against the earlier smoke and Hannah's tongue, I collapsed, unable to breath.  I was completely encased in darkness as her mouth closed and I realized she was holding her breath, keeping me sealed in it.  I was struck by her tongue once more, I couldn't even tell if it was on purpose or not and pushed under the lake of saliva.  I tried pulling myself up out of it but this time I just didn't have the energy and I felt myself fading.  As the world blacked out around me I felt something cool brush against my face and then it was darkness.


I woke up, head pounding badly.   Looking up I could see a star filled sky.  So I was outside.  Light shone in from some distant point.    I seemed to be in a small black bowl.  It had four indentations spread equidistant from each other.  If I tried I could probably reach them and climb out but what was the point.  Hannah had probably left it sitting on a table anyways.  I escape and then what.  Fall to my death? 


I shivered a bit as I felt the cool air against my skin.  Where was Hannah for that matter?  And where had she left me?  I mean anyone and anything was dangerous just about.  What if a spider or a bird got curious?  I shivered again as I waited.  And waited more.  I think almost an hour passed and nothing changed.  What was going on?


A massive steady thumping announced Hannah's arrival.  I couldn't decide if I was relieved, terrified, or furious.  All three emotions flowed through me.  Fury ultimately won and I started shouting up at her.  She looked down at me briefly and then turned away, reaching for something.  I heard a faint flicking sound before I saw some smoke rising in the distance.  As Hannah took the cigerette to her lips, taking a whiff of it, she leaned down close, her lips filling the sky above me before unleashing a horrible gale that forced me to the ground under it's raw might and filling my lungs again with smoke although in the clear evening air I was able to breath still.  


As I coughed, forcing out the nasty tobacco taste, I watched as Hannah continued to smoke, ignoring me until I watched her lower the cigerette down against the bowl, setting it into one of the indentations that I now realized were for her ashtray.  "Well you're still alive.  I was a tiny bit worried there."  Hannah's voice rumbled above me, amusement clear in her tone.  Really?  A bit worried?  It sounded like she hadn't worried at all.  Hell, she'd left me in an ashtray unwatched out in the open!


"Well I guess Freckles will be disappointed."  Hannah giggled as if thinking of something.  "Oh yeah, you haven't met him yet.  He's my lizard.  If you didn't wake up I was going to put you in his cage.  I mean no point to wasting food right?"  Smiling broadly she continued.  "But seeing how you're still up and about I guess that's not a concern for now.   But there is something else that is an issue.  I've been thinking.  I need a way to show I own you.  You know, so if someone else finds you I can tell them what my toy looks like.  So I was looking at various ways people used and what was more common and less common.  And I figured it out."  


Hannah reached down picking up her cigerette once again and taking another drag from it.  "Since you like smoking so much, why not let it be my proof that you're mine?"  I stared in confusion as her other hand, the one not holding the cigerette came reaching down.  Two fingers wrapped around me and spun me before pushing me against the cold black floor of the ashtray.


Hannah's fingers contined to hold me down, stomach against the ground, back facing up.  The smell of tobacco asaulted me once more followed shortly by a wave of heat.  "This might hurt a little."  Hannah's voice rumbled, almost gentle.  What might hurt.  As I felt the heat getting closer I realized what she intended to do and started struggling.  It was yet again completely pointless as Hannah probably barely even noticed my movements under the pressure of her fingers.  


Then pain assailed me as I felt ashes from Hannah's cigerette falling upon me.  I screamed and tried to move, to get them off of me but Hannah held me firmly in place, not allowing any movement.  The last thing I heard before I blacked out was "Well damn.  I was trying to make it look like a cross.  Looks more like a tree though."  I then passed out for the second time today. 

Boredom by Stiletto

I woke up, my back sending streams of agony down it with the slightest movement.  I reached behind to touch it and winced both at the pain and the the texture.  I had no idea how completely she'd burned me back there but from how all encompasing the agony was I was assuming almost my entire back.  


It looked like she had dropped me in that same white mug that I'd spent the first night in.  And from the snoring in the distance it sounded like Hannah was asleep too.  Just like the night before I spent the next few hours just waiting for her to wake and inflict whatever torments she had in mind next.  


The creaking of her bed and the sound of giant footsteps told me that she'd gotten up once more.  I listened to the various sounds of a giant preparing for her day.   After maybe 40 minutes or so Hannah's face appeared over the brim of my prison.  "In a hurry, no time to chat".   The speed and volume of her voice made her almost unintelligable.  Her hand appeared above me and I watched as a large mushy white thing crashed next to the wall opposite of me.  This was followed by Hannah puckering her lips and I heard a liquidy gargle before she opened her mouth and a wad of saliva came splashing in the center of the cup.  And as fast as her face appeared it vanished with the sound of feet stomping away from me.


Going around the saliva I arrived at the white object and realized it was a Cheerio.  I couldn't tell if it was mushy from being in milk or if Hannah had had it in her mouth.  Either way I was hungry and who knew what her next game would be.  Munching at it I waited for Hannah's return to drag me onto the rest of the day but silence reigned.  An hour passed and still no Hannah.  She must've gone out without me today.  This was kind of a relief as it let me just relax and focus on letting my back heal.   


The problem being what she'd left me to drink.  I stared at the puddle of saliva and finally decided to stay away from it.  More hours passed.  The Cheerio while not the best tasting was huge next to me and I nibbled on it throughout the day.  Around six hours in though I was getting horribly thirsty.  Damn her.  She knew I had no choice.  Going over to the saliva I attempted to swallow some without tasting it.  


After this the day continued to drag on slowly and eventually it got dark and still no Hannah.  What was happening?   Finally as I was starting to doze off myself I heard the sound of thumping feet.  Finally.  Except as I heard her door open and then slam shut, it was quickly followed by the sound of a creaking bed and not too long after that the sound of her snoring.  Really.  She'd ignored me except for a morning meal?


I finally managed to fall asleep, exhaustion overwhelming pain and the hardness of the floor.  Tomorrow then.  There was always tomorrow.


Except tomorrow ended up the same.   Hannah got up.  Did her morning routine, dropped some random bit of her breakfast(egg in this case) on the ground near me.  Spat liquid at me(it seemed to be orange juice rather than saliva at least) and left. 

 
Hours passed yet again.  But this time shortly after it turned dark I heard the sound of Hannah's return.  On one hand I was dreading what she would do next.  On the other I'd just spent a day and a half sealed by myself with nobody around and nothing to do.  As I waited more I heard a familiar sound in the distance.  I couldn't place it at first.  Then I realized what I was hearing.  Hannah was watching a movie.  That within a few minutes I recognized as one of the Harry Potters although I wasn't sure which one until it got farther in and I heard someone mention a basilisk.  So the second.  I sat their listening to the movie, literally the most exciting thing to happen in two days even if I couldn't watch it.


When it ended the sound of thumping feet told me Hannah had left her room.  A couple more hours passed before she returned, turned off her light, and the creaking sound of her climbing into bed reached my ears.  Once again, utterly ignoring me.  

The third day started the same.  The only difference in the morning being I recieved a chunk of half chewed grape and a stream of water.  I was worrying about the food chunks and liquid from the previous days sitting all this time with me.  Hannah still hadn't cleaned anything out.  Plus I really wanted a bath myself.  But once more she was quickly out the door.  


The rest of the day proceed about the same as the day before.  Except this time when she got home Hannah didn't watch a movie.  I wasn't sure what she was doing but whatever it was it was relatively quiet.  Reading a book?  Listening to music with an earbud?  I had no idea except yet again she eventually turned off the light and still pretty much ignored me.


Then day four.  How long was this going to last?  As Hannah's face appeared above me, this time instead of food being dropped down I watched as a chunk of white cloth wiped down over the mix of liquids in the middle of the cup followed up by sweeping up the food chunks.  I could still faintly smell the remnants as she only wiped everything out without properly cleaning but it was still better than before.  

A minute or so later she returned, repeated the process of the prior three days.  A chunk of soggy pancake and spitting water down before heading out.  And once again returning at night, doing her own thing whatever it was, and utterly ignoring me before going to bed.  I was starting to go stir crazy.  Four days of literally doing nothing.  


Waking up on day five I looked over and saw what looked like a chunk of muffin next tome and I could smell the apple juice in the center.  Had I really been that tired?  It looked like Hannah had already left and I hadn't even noticed.  How you sleep through a titan I don't know, but I had apparently done it.  


The rest of the day continued yet the same.  All day.  No Hannah.  Followed by her arrival just a little after dark.  Tonight was apparently movie night again as I listened to Beauty and the Beast blaring through the room.  As it came to an end I prepared myself for the rest of the night to be an unending period of boredom until a shadow appeared above me.  Looking up I saw a set of monstrous fingers reaching down towards me.  My mind couldn't decide if I should resist however futile it would be or be glad that I was finally going to be removed from this prison.


Not that I really had a say about the whole thing.  I was squeezed tightly between her thumb and forefinger before I could even decide what to do and soon found myself staring into Hannah's left eye.  The brown orb looked me up and down before I was shifted close to her nose and a loud sucking sniff and the feeling of air pulling away hit me.  "Ew.  You stink."  The very brief pleasure I got from actually hearing someone speak to me again was quickly erased by the amused condenscation in her voice not to mention the reminder of this entire week with her had been like, especially five nights ago.  


"Anyways my work week is over and now we have all weekend to play together.  But I can't very well play with a dirty toy so first things first!"  Hannah giggled as her hand wrapped around my form, enveloping me in darkness and pressing me so tightly that I could barely move.  As the motion of rapidly swinging back and forth made my stomach twist a bit I realised something.  Perhaps being ignored was a good thing.  

Time in the tub. by Stiletto

The rapid swinging stopped and Hannah's hand opened suddenly, surprising me with a short drop until I landed on a slippery white surface.  The smell of soap hit me and looking around I realized I was sitting on a mostly used piece of soap sitting in a soap tray as I watched Hannah leaning over to turn on the water in the tub the soap tray hung over.  I watched as uncountable tons of water poured into the basin below me as Hannah wandered out of the bathroom to do whatever it was she needed.  
I just watched as the tub continued to fill and when it was a bit past a quarter full I watched as Hannah returned, holding what looked like a towel and some clothes which she placed somewhere out of my line of vision.  She then came over and I watched her drop something in the tub that I quickly realized was some sort of soap or the like as bubbles quickly spreading from where she'd dropped it.


The sound of a massive pile of cloth landing on the floor had me looking back at Hannah where I saw her in a blank tank top and some frilly black panties.  Her jeans had crashed to the floor.  She started lifting her tank top over her head and I got a reminded of the fact that really she was a good looking girl.  Petite.  Not well endowed.  But other than the smoking she took good care of herself.


As Hannah undid her bra I also started to worry about what was in store tonight.   Some parts were clear as I watched the water continue to rise, but what exactly was she intending to do?  Every day so far had been more of the same.  Some sort of torture designed to break me.  I already knew tonight would be no different.  

Hannah then slid down her panties letting me get a full view of her.  It was erotic, horrifying, and depressing at at once.  I could feel a small hard on, how couldn't I?  On the other hand it was a sign of her utter lack of concern.  I wasn't a person for her to feel embarrassed.  Just a toy to be played with.  And I shuddered at the thought of what she might do one day.  Her little game that day with her friends had already shown that she had no limits where her toys were concerned.   The fact that one day I might be pressed into that monstrous labia as a game was what nightmares were made of.  


Her left leg rose over the wall of the tub and splashed into the water followed quickly by the rest of her.  Hannah then lowered herself into the water and leaned back, continuing to let the water rise.  A few minutes later as the water was most of the way to the top of the tub she reached over and shut it off before sliding completely under the water and bubbles.  A few seconds later her head popped back out, completely covered until she reached over and grabbed a towel hanging from the edge and wiped her face off.


At this point she turned to me.  "You want to play in the tub too don't you?"  Her hand reached over and pressing me between her fingers she held me up over the water.  "Cannonball!" Hannah shouted, the roar of her voice hurting my ears as she opened her fingers and let me fall.  I went through the white wall of bubbles and hit the water with a painful splash.  


"Aww.  I didn't see your dive!"  Hannah's voice coming from somewhere above and out of sight.  I realized I couldn't see a thing as I treaded water, walls of bubbles surrounding me in all directions.   The sound of something massive crashing into the water followed by a swell that sent the water around me rising up briefly before settling back down also emphasized another problem.  Hannah apparently didnt' see me.  She probably hadn't considered that when she'd started her little game and now I was swimming in an ocean with a gargantuan sea monster that could come of nowhere.


This issue quickly becoming a bigger concern as a veritable mountain of water and bubbles rose up just inches from me, some of the water pouring down forcing me under the water for a few seconds until I bobbed back up.  I got a brief glimpse of a massive blue rag as it went past me followed by other sounds that I realized were Hannah scrubbing herself.  Droplets of water as big as myself came splashing down around me and looking up I saw a ceiling of rosy flesh that was descending rapidly.   I tried to swim away but it was hopeless.  Hannah's leg crashed into the water and it's sheer weight forced me under like I weighed nothing.  


It didn't feel like I'd been forced down too far.  At the very least I clearly wasn't at the floor of the tub.  I continued swimming, attempting to get out from under Hannah and back up to air.  As I swam upwards I realized that not far was a relative term and felt a desperate need for air.  Finally I was able to breach the surface and gasping.  I seemed to be in the middle of more bubbles.  In fact that was all that was around me and above me.  Another small wave of water sent me bobbing up and down from Hannah's movements.  The fact that I couldn't see something as massive as her was disconcerting.  Was she even trying to keep an eye out for me or was the fact that she didn't even know what was happening part of the game?


"Where oh where has my little Matt gone?  Where or where can he be?"  Hannah's voice sang from somewhere the distance.  "Is he...here?"  I heard the sound of something slamming into the water somewhere off to my right, thankfully pretty far away.  "Or maybe he's over here?"  Another sound of something large hitting the water.  This time to my left and from the ripples that were having me bob up and down pretty close.


"So new game!  You need to swim to me and get my attention before I'm done taking a bath.  If you do I'll reward you.  If you don't....well like they say in Tiny Toons....Matthew go down the hole"  A giggle rumbled over me.  "Better hurry though.  I'm not sure how pruny I'm willing to get in here."  


I was already getting tired.  Despite my misgivings I wanted Hannah to notice me or I had a real risk of drowning.  I started swimming in the direction I thought her voice was coming from.  Occasional ripples of water convinced me that I was going the right way.  They had to be caused by her movements.  


Finally passing through another wall of bubbles I saw a wall of flesh in front of me.  As I swam towards it I recognized the curves of one of Hannah's breasts.  Relatively small but for me still a veritable mountain.  And one that I could hopefully climb out of the water in.   Thank goodness Hannah just seemed to be relaxing in the water.  Swimming to the edge I was almost near the top of her breast.


I grabbed on and slowly started working my way up.  Clearing the bubbles I could see I was on her left one as I stared up at her face far above.  I tried the simplest method of jumping up and down to get her attention, but while big enough that normally she should at least notice such movement, I apparently wasn't big enough to feel any different than any other drop of water sliding down her form.  


Still I finally had a chance to rest.  I continued to climb slowly trying to decide how I'd get her attention.  Looking up again I realized that Hannah was barely moving.  In fact I heard her breathing in a slow relaxed manner.  Had she actually fallen asleep in the bath?  Here I was trying to survive and she was sleeping.


Still it did buy me more time.  Finally I managed to work my way to her neck.  This was getting ridiculous.  I once more tried jumping up and down and even kicking at her which gave me the reminder that with her bulk her skin basically absorbed the blow without any real effect.  She didn't react at all.    Out of sheer frustration I leaned over and sunk my teeth into her skin.


Hannah's reaction was swift and brutal.  She shook as she moved suddenly and a shadow appeared above me as I watched a massive palm come slamming down towards me.  There was no time to dodge and it was pure luck that in her drowsiness that Hannah missed me if only by a few inches from my perspective.  The impact of the blow sent me falling and I crashed down into the water.


Worse, Hannah's voice roared from above.  "Well I'm done with my bath.  You have one last chance.  Hope I spot you before you go down the drain!"  A curtain of water came falling from the sky as Hannah started rising from her bath.  Out of desperation I grabbed at anything I could and when my hand cought onto some sort of rope I held tight as I felt myself rising up.


Looking down I could see Hannah's legs stretching down far below.  I held on even tighter and finally got around to looking at what I was hanging on to.  A thick dark  rope.  And a veritable forest of it around me.  Hannah's legs nearby.  Her chest far above.  Which meant there was only one area I could be.  

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7462