Rachelle's Sweat Pads by D W
Summary:

A short story by Dark Writer.  Rachelle makes a quick stop at her old alma mater for a workout and a shower.  Two freshmen repeatedly annoy her and she easily puts them in their places, permanently!


Categories: Humiliation, Body Exploration, Entrapment, Footwear, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 7204 Read: 28193 Published: April 09 2018 Updated: April 09 2018

1. Chapter 1 The Workout by D W

2. Chapter 2 The Scrunching by D W

3. Chapter 3 School Lessons by D W

4. Chapter 4 The Ecstasy Of Her Odor by D W

5. Chapter 5 All Dressed Up And Ready To Go by D W

Chapter 1 The Workout by D W

 

‘CLINK’…’clack’…’CLINK’…’clack’…’CLINK’…‘clack’…  The sound of metal on metal rings through the empty gym.  Rachelle stares forward at her reflection in the mirrored wall, concentrating on her form as she contracts her chest muscles and brings her shoulders forward; abdominal muscles tighten driving the air from her lungs.  ‘CLINK’ the handles of the gym’s butterfly machine ring out as Rachelle completes the power motion of her rep, then slowly releases her shoulders back and breaths in the cool air of the gym.  ‘clack’… the stack of weights lowering announce their gentle contact with the unused portion, the slight sound a sign of complete muscle control by Rachelle while lowering the heavy load.

 

Rachelle slips her arms out of the butterfly machine’s handles and grabs her gym towel.  Wiping the streams of sweat off of her face and chest, Rachelle admires her tone body in a few of the gym’s wall mirrors.  Her sports bra-top is blotched with sweat; her rounded breasts standing out firm for their D-cup size yet almost petite on her tall body. Her abs are tight, though not rippled they are well defined on her sleek form.  Rachelle could feel her already form fitting gym shorts soaked tight against each of her butt cheeks.  Her favorite and only pair of cross training sneakers feel more like two squishy buckets of water; which makes her glad she has her absorbing soles soaking in all the nastiness her size ten feet have to offer.  Lifting her arms to dab the towel in each of her drenched armpits, the strong odor of unwashed underarms hits her causing her to gag.  She didn’t even want to imagine what her feet smelled like at this point.

 

Usually the epitome of personal hygiene, Rachelle had spent the past three weeks at her wooded, lakeside cabin to run on the long, secluded hiking trails through the surrounding mountains which is her time tested means of clearing her mind of stress and her body of toxins.  She loved her cabin in the woods and was surprised to find the water heater was not working {Again!} upon her arrival.  The lake afforded a convenient combination of late afternoon swimming and early morning bathing the first few days, only to end abruptly when a rare algae outbreak turned the surface of the lake a bright green slime.

 

Now heading back to the city, Rachelle stopped by the gym at her old college which was conveniently along the way.  It was a long drive and she could use both the upper body workout and a nice, hot shower afterwards before continuing her drive back.  Since it is 3 o’clock in the morning and her alma mater isn’t known for its’ athleticism, she is self-assured to have the entire building to herself.

 

For the first hour she worked her body hard, enjoying the feel of her tone muscles lifting big steel bars and sweating so profusely as to give her skin a sauna effect.

 

“Trust me I know my physics.” came a voice in a distant part of the building followed by the clang of a door closing.

 

“I know more about subatomic particles in my little finger than you do in your whole body.” responded another voice.

 

Great, sounds like some geeks studying late decided to take a break and walk around campus.’ Rachelle thinks to herself.

 

“What could you know about neutrinos, you’re a virgin?” the first voice asked as it got louder.

 

Please Please Please Don’t come in here.  Just walk on by, let me be alone for a little while longer. DAMN!’ Rachelle turns her head to see the reflection of the weight room door in the wall mirrors as it is pulled open and two male students walk in only to stop in their tracks and stare at Rachelle with their mouths dropping open.

 

Rachelle picks up her water bottle and gym bag then begins walking to the women’s locker room.

 

“Dou..Do..Doo you go to school here?” a young man with dark hair cut bowl style and a rather large, hooked nose asks Rachelle sheepishly.

 

The other young man, tall with frizzy, curly hair standing next to him backhands his friend in the arm, “OBviously she’s alumni Melvin, duh.”

 

“And how did you OBviously figure that out, Lennnnyyyy?” Melvin asks.

 

“Well Mellllvinnnn, she OBviouly had a card to swipe to get in.” Lenny answers back smugly.

 

“The gym doors’ ID scanner is broke Lenny, Obviously we didn’t swipe, we just walked in didn’t we?” Melvin replies triumphantly.

 

“I’ve never been in the gym before.  Besides, you opened the door, I wasn’t paying attention, touché.”

 

“Boys! Boys! Boys!  Calm down, yes I am alumni, yes the ID card readers on the gym doors are not working.  This college has never invested a lot in sports.  I’m finished so you have the entire gym to yourselves.” Rachelle interrupts their bickering while thinking ‘”Obbbviiiouuusly” the first time either one has ever stepped foot inside a gym.  Judging by their scrawniness, both freshmen, probably early high school graduation followed by advanced college placement.  The reason they’re here at such an early time of the morning is to hide their inevitable embarrassment the moment either one tries to lift more than five pounds.  And “obbbviiiouuusly” both virgins and both eyeing me.  Weak.  Harmless.  Major nuisances.’

 

“Are you…Are you leaving?” Melvin asks.

 

“Yes, I’m done.”  Laughing in her head ‘OBviously’.  “I need a shower then to get on my way.” Rachelle answers as she continues to walk towards the locker room.

 

Melvin and Lenny whisper back and forth between one another.  Rachelle was certain it involved something that would annoy her.

 

“Ask.”  Melvin tells Lenny as he nudges him forward.  “Ask.”

 

“Umm…ahhh…Mam, co…co…could you help us…us?” Lenny stutters.

 

“Could or would and no.” Rachelle says without so much as looking their way.

 

“It’s just that, well we’ve never actually been in a weight room before.  We’re kinda…kinda lost.” Melvin tells Rachelle.

 

I guessed that right.  Two wimps who combined weigh less than 150 pounds, arms like toothpicks and legs like flamingos.  I’m amazed the two of them were even able to open the door to get in the gym without the automatic opener working.’ Rachelle muses to herself.  “Look boys, I have a long drive ahead of me.  I desperately need a shower, and I’m not a physical trainer.”

 

Turning towards Lenny, “You could train me any day.” Melvin whispers under his breath to which Lenny laughs and backhands his friend’s arm again. 

 

As Rachelle continues towards the locker room Lenny yells to her “W…Wer…We’re not boys, we’re Me…MEN!”  As Rachelle reaches for the door of the locker room Lenny grabs her gym towel to get her attention “You should show people re…re…respect when they…th…they ta..ta..talk to you.” he blusters to show off to his companion.

 

Rachelle turns towards Lenny and Melvin who each reflexively take a few steps back.  “Let’s get a few things straight, BOYS, you are NEVER to get mouthy with ME. You are NEVER to touch me or anything of MINE again or I’ll kick both your sorry little asses.  GOT IT!”

 

Lenny, hands trembling and legs wobbling in fright tries to save face in front of Melvin by putting Rachelle’s gym towel to his face and taking a whiff.  “AAAAH…cough cough cough…I’m gonna be…sick” Lenny tries to blurt out as he doubles over holding his stomach as if to vomit.

 

Melvin grabs Rachelle’s gym towel from him to take a whiff to show his friend Lenny what a wimp he is; but a quick sniff starts his gag reflex to go wild.

 

“But…but…but you’re so hot, how can your towel stink?” Lenny manages to meekly ask as he continues gagging.

 

Grabbing back her towel “I’ve been working out for three weeks now with no access to a shower.  It’s the reason I stopped in here, To Shower!  And if you EVER say my towel STINKS again I’ll smack your faces off.  Final warning, Leave Me Alone.  I will not repeat myself.”

 

Rachelle can hardly believe her eyes as both boys lean towards her to continue smelling her gym towel even as her body odor on it causes them both to gag and retch.  They both bury their faces in the towel and begin tugging it away from one another and Rachelle; a euphoric, dreamy eyed glaze glassing over their now distant eyes as their bodies began to slacken and go limp.  

 

As she turns to leave both Lenny and Melvin rush forward to try to stop her.  Stinky gym towel or not, Rachelle is the first woman, who isn’t a professor, to talk to either one of them on campus and they were desperate to keep any conversation with her going as long as they could.  The fact Rachelle is beautiful and sexy only adds to their testosterone fueled impudence.  The two students reach out to get her attention by touching her shoulder.  The action was one of childish exuberance with no ill intent on their part.  Although they mean no malice, it was really a display of social conduct naivety on their part more than anything else, Rachelle’s response is quick.

 

In less than a blink of an eye Rachelle held both students up in the air by their throats.  “Fun time is over for you boys.  However, the fun is just beginning for me.”  With that said Rachelle moves her arms out to about a forty-five degree angle high in front of her, each boy grabbing at the hand on their throat.  In one quick, fluid motion Rachelle brings her arms together followed by the loud, sickening THUD of Lenny’s and Melvin’s heads smacking together.  Each boy’s body goes limp, dangling from Rachelle’s raised arms as if ragdolls.  Slowly she releases her shoulders back and breaths in, showing complete muscle control by Rachelle while lowering the unconscious boys.

 

Rachelle looks around, the gym is still empty and there are no witnesses.  ‘Time for a change boys.  I doubt you two nerds will be missed.’ she laughs to herself.

 

Chapter 2 The Scrunching by D W

 

Rachelle drags both boys into the women’s locker room as one would pull along carry-on luggage.  Once inside, she looks outside the door once more to be certain no one has entered the gym that might have seen her, ‘No one here.  Good!’ 

 

Rachelle goes to the locker aisle she put her change of clothes in earlier and lays Melvin down on a bench.  She raises Lenny up and using the back of his shirt, she hangs him on a clothes hook as easy as one hangs a small picture on a wall.  She leaves Lenny dangling there and turns her attention to Melvin.

 

No clothes for you where you’re going.’ Rachelle notes to herself as she strips him of all his clothes.  She did laugh at the sight of his penis, which was actually pretty good size but would soon go permanently unused as far as sex is concerned.  She made sure to put every piece of his clothing inside one of the plastic garbage bags she always carried in her gym bag, along with plastic grocery bags to put her sweaty workout clothing in.

 

Now everything is ready.’ Rachelle smirks as she bends Melvin’s arms and legs together into a tight fetal position.  She lifts her left arm above her head as she scoops Melvin up in her right arm like a baby and puts his face into her left armpit.  “Bye bye Melvin.” Rachelle says nonchalant as she lowers her left arm forcing his face hard against her armpit.  At the same time Rachelle lifts her right arm up with Melvin’s body in it, forcing him tightly up between her upper arm and upper torso.

 

Reflexively Melvin’s body begins to struggle as Rachelle slightly lifts her left arm then brings it down again, all the while her right arm continues to cuddle his body tighter and tighter in between her upper arm and upper torso, inwards of her left armpit.

 

Muffled “mfff…mfff…mfff” sounds coming from Melvin buried face first in Rachelle’s armpit cause Lenny to stir.  Stunned, confused, blurry eyed he watches on as that beautiful woman from the gym seems to be feeding his friend Melvin to her armpit.

 

“You’re next.” Rachelle tells the slowly awakening boy hanging on the wall as she shoves Melvin further into her left armpit with her right arm and scrunches down on him with her left arm.  With every squeeze within her armpit, Melvin’s body gets scrunched down and scrunched down.  Unlike a garbage compacter that only balls trash up into a tight bundle, Rachelle’s armpit was scrunching Melvin down in size as if he were a balloon being deflated.

 

For Melvin the experience was the most horrible nightmare of his life.  He remembered being in the gym with his roommate Lenny and a beautiful woman.  He remembered her towel and its’ stench, and somehow that odor was not only still with him, it was getting stronger and worse by the second.  It felt as if her odor was drawing him in, and his body felt a great weight crushing upon him as if he were at some deep ocean depth.  All the while this strange odor, it was just too strong and it stank so…  so…  so good?  The worse her underarm stench, the more beautiful and addicting its’ fragrance.  The taste, the fowl salty, grimy taste…  is delicious.  Primal.  Primitive.  Sensual!  FEMALE!  Melvin’s body stirs and something within him he never felt before growing stronger as the female odor grows stronger, the taste harsher.  The worse the rank odor, the worse the taste, his pure lust for both swells more and more as does his erection agonizing for release.  A release that Rachelle will never allow.

 

Melvin realizes he is somehow in that beautiful woman’s left armpit.  Yet unknown to Melvin, he is fast becoming fully addicted to all the rankness of Rachelle’s left armpit.  Also yet unknown to Melvin, Rachelle has scrunched his body down to a mere two inches in size.

 

Lenny, looking on at his roommate and friend being devoured in size by this beautiful woman’s armpit is thinking to himself he’s back in his dorm room asleep and dreaming.  The pain of dangling above the floor by his shirt and a massive headache are two of three physical sensations he feels.  The third, a growing erection from the spectacle he just watched.

Chapter 3 School Lessons by D W

 

Rachelle resumed towel drying herself as she was doing before her encounter with the two boys out in the gym; only now she avoided her underarms with the towel.

 

She could feel the tiny boy stuck in her armpit and the combination slurping, sucking and licking he was performing as he moved slowly about cleaning her armpit with his mouth and tongue.  Rachelle could feel his miniscule nose press itself close to her skin as he took long deep sniffs of her armpit.  For Melvin, the mixture of heat, sweat, pheromones, old dead skin and body odor are overwhelming and pleasuring his senses; as being so reduced in size and overpowered by this beautiful woman is causing sexual arousal on a level he could never have imagined. Rachelle felt something else too, Melvin thrusting his raging, now permanent, erection against her. ‘Hump my armpit like a good little boy.  It will only drive you deeper and deeper.  You’ll never cum yet you’ll never give up, will you little boy?’ Rachelle laughs to herself.

 

Putting articles of her clothing out on the locker room bench from her gym bag, Rachelle is simply going about her business until she hears the boy she hung up on the wall moaning as he starts to regain full consciousness.

 

“As you deduced earlier, I am alumni, from the class of 1903” smiling with a slight laugh.  “Why don’t I look over a hundred years old you wonder?  Good question.  And one that shows you don’t pay enough attention to your studies I might add in spite of your earlier boasting about being so well learned.  Everything you’re wondering about, my age, or rather my youth.  My new underarm sweat pad.”  Rachelle smiles as she lifts up her left arm to reveal a tiny boy splayed out flat, squirming about face first within her armpit, and whom she pats on his backside a few times.  “The answers to all these questions and so much more are right here on campus.  They’re in the physics books, in the chemistry books, in the history books, the philosophy books, the books on mythology and most of all, they’re in the laboratories where you can experiment and combine them all like I did when I was a student here.” Rachelle states with an air of triumph and pride in herself.

 

“Bu…bu…but what books told you how to shrink my friend?  I thought you were eating him with your underarm.” Lenny asks sheepishly.

 

“Not so much I ate it as it’s eating itself.  It’s all still there, all eighty pounds or whatever the scrawny little thing weighs.  It’s just continually collapsing inside itself, which in turn makes its weight and size small.  There’s no difference in its form now than from ten minutes ago, except the depth of structural collapse is now deeper than before.  It’s really quite simple stuff.  You see, if you study, if you really read up and learn about the structure of nature and life the whole universe opens up before you.  Well, not for you, not anymore.  Soon your whole universe will be here.” Rachelle’s smile grows as she lifts her right arm and points to her smooth, hairless, sweaty armpit.  “Your destiny, is eternity as my right armpit’s sweat pad.”

 

“Thi…Th…Th…This can’t be happening.  De…Destiny?  Collapse?  At what…wha…what atomic level…level?  How?  Your Armpit!  Wh…wha…?  E…E…Eternity?” Lenny struggles with his thoughts.

 

“Not that it matters for you; but all levels.  As to my armpit, you found its odor offensive when you sniffed my gym towel, right before you and your friend attacked me.” Rachelle answers as she unties her gym shoes.

 

“Attack?  Bu…But…  We were only…  I’m sorry, please?  We just wanted…wanted you to show us hh…howww to work out.  We…We didn’t mean… I’m…I’m sorry!  Please le…let…let me go, please I won’t tell anybo…body about you.  Please…” Lenny begins to cry.

 

Rachelle loosens most of the lace on each of her gym shoes as she slips them off.  As she slips off each shoe Lenny’s face cringes in disgust, horrified by the smell of putrid foot odor coming from within them.

 

“You think you’re going back to your old life, that you’re just walking out of here so you can annoy or assault me another day.  Look.  Look at what awaits BOYS like you when they cross ME!”

 

Rachelle holds one of her sneakers up to Lenny’s face with the shoe’s tongue pulled out as far as the loose laces will allow it.  Lenny turns his head to escape the foul odor, only to notice something strange inside her gym shoe.  Looking back Lenny stares in terror at three young naked male forms, laying flat on the bottom of her shoe as the insole.  The scene forcing Lenny to ponder who her shoe’s prisoners are, ‘Shrunken grown men? Perhaps. Young men? Even little boys? Young and little like me?  Most definitely!’  Drenched in sweat and filth, the three look back at Lenny both terrified and on the verge of tears.  Rachelle lowers the sneaker and brings her other gym shoe up to Lenny’s face.  Inside, three more young naked males, just like the first sneaker.  This time Lenny notices each one of the three have a massive erection.  He tries to remember, ‘the boys in the first shoe did too.’

 

Rachelle puts both of her cross training sneakers down on the locker room bench, pulls the shoe tongues up tight, folds down the ankle opening on each, wrapping each one’s shoe strings around itself she cinches both closed with their laces, the inhabitants inside each now sealed up and lost from sight.  She then puts them both in a small plastic grocery bag and ties it loosely with a knot before tossing it in her gym bag. 

 

Rachelle only uses the plastic bags to separate her used workout clothes from her clean clothing while they’re in her gym bag together.  Restricting fresh air to her sneakers while keeping the foot stench within is simply a mere unintended consequence of Rachelle using plastic bags to separate away her dirty gym shoes too.  However, her tightly lacing each sneaker closed is always intentional for these reasons among others.  No matter to Rachelle, by the time she puts these gym shoes on again the tinies inside will have licked, sniffed and absorbed with their bodies every speck of dirty filth within, making them cleaner than the day they were made.

 

She walks over to Lenny hanging on the wall, even with him a good two feet off the ground she only has to tilt her head up slightly to look him in the eyes.

 

“Before sneakers they were in a pair of my penny loafers.  Before that pair of shoes they were in a pair of my boots.  I’ve been walking on them since before I graduated from here.  Funny now that I think of it, they were once newly arrived classmates here just like you.”  Rachelle giggles as she begins stripping off Lenny’s clothes and tosses them in the same garbage bag as Melvin’s. 

 

“One of the benefits of their collapsing structure is their ruggedness inherent to their initial size.  Another, they draw in and ingest my sweaty foot grime and sniff up my foot odor.  It may seem contrary to reason, but they actually keep my feet clean as I wear them, and in a little while all the rank foot odor you just smelled in my gym shoes will be completely consumed by my tinies.  Shortly, ha ha haaa, my sneakers will be as clean as the day I bought them and ready for my next workout.  Their constant squirming adds a nice little foot massage too.”

 

“As to them staying young, healthy, unscarred, physically intact and them going to the bathroom; all of those bodily functions are tied into one another now as I also reconfigured their body’s normal byproducts as a harmonic energy level that allows cell regeneration rather than waste produc…” Rachelle distracted, stops talking, when while removing Lenny’s underpants reveals he is fully erect.

 

“Hmmm, watching me scrunch your friend down into my new sweat pad and smelling my foot odor excites you, obbbviiiouuusly!  I didn’t even get to the way I stay young, different than how I keep my tinies young and healthy, as my body still functions as any woman’s does.”

 

Twirling a finger through her hair she looks down at Lenny’s engorged erection.  “You want me to scrunch you down already, don’t you?” Rachelle asks seductively as she flicks the tip of his hard-on with her finger.

 

“OOOWWWEEE!  I don’t…  I don’t…  no…  yes…  I mean…  I’m confused…” Lenny tries to reason.  His mind full of fear at this woman’s power, the awful stench of both her underarm and foot odor strong in his nose, the amazement at her knowledge of the universe, the terror of being nothing but a sweat pad stuffed in her right armpit, the hardest erection he’s ever had in his life.

 

“People…people will notice.  They’ll notice us missing.  They’ll notice you have shrunken men stuffed in your armpits.” Lenny exclaims triumphant in his reasoning.

 

“The door ID scanner is broke, remember?  There’s no record of us.  No one knows any of us are in here, and you sure didn’t tell anyone that you and your wimpy friend were going to try to lift weights.  Why the two of you would be laughing stocks if one of your physics buddies caught that on video and posted it online.” Rachelle grins as the look of outsmarting her begins to disappear from Lenny’s face.

 

Rachelle grabs his erection and twists it.  Lenny winces and cries out in pain.  “And it’s BOYS!  You and my other sweat pad were never Real Men; but you ARE My Real Sweat Pads! Never correct me. NEVER!” Rachelle demands as she twists some more causing Lenny to flail about and scream.

 

“As to people seeing you, tell me, do you see anyone in here?” Rachelle asks as she retrieves a clean pair of tan leather sandals from her gym bag and shows Lenny the inside.

 

Lenny sees only an empty shoe save for straps and an insole.  “Of…Of…co… course not.” he answers confused while still in pain from Rachelle twisting his raging hard-on.

 

“He he hum.  Of course not.  Do you think I walk around wearing empty shoes?  When I can have tinies giving me constant foot massages with their constant squirming in agony?” she looks at him slyly, expectantly.  “You have no idea of the pleasure of tinies under my feet.  My every step I feel them squash beneath my weight.  They struggle and squirm, and I mush them harder.  Standing on them.  Walking on them.  Trampling the never ending lives out of them.  And in return they squirm, like little rodents, like pathetic worms, they squirm trying to ease their suffering while the reality is all they are doing is massaging the soles of my feet.”  A feeling of adrenaline building up causes Rachelle’s breathing to deepen.

 

Lenny’s confusion grows, and then a thought hits him like a train from hell.  “How small…how…how small are they?”

 

Rachelle move up to stand close to Lenny and with a look of anger…’SMACK’…she slaps his face with the bottom of the sandal.  ‘SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK’.  Lenny’s cheek feels like it’s on fire; yet strangely his erection is now throbbing.

 

“If I were to shrink boys that small I wouldn’t feel them squirming under my feet.”  ‘SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK’.  A shiver runs up Rachelle’s back and over her shoulders as she arches her head back and her body shudders in ecstasy. ‘I think I just came.’ Rachelle smiles as she confesses this secretly to herself.

 

Looking dreamy eyed at her captive hanging on the wall, Rachelle raises her sandal back up and resumes ‘SMACK SMACK SMACK’  “What a closed mind you have.  A lifetime spent memorizing pages from books but never learning what they mean.”

 

Rachelle puts her sandal down and takes a few steps away from Lenny.  Lifting her left arm up with her hand behind her head, she slowly rubs Melvin’s body deeply into her armpit with a slow circular motion.  “Mmmmm” Rachelle softly purrs as she rubs shrunken Melvin’s tiny body face first in her sweaty armpit.

 

Lenny is mesmerized at the sight, falling into the power of the spectacle like a monk repeating his mantra.  Lost in the circular rubbing motion, Lenny’s mind simply accepts what he can barely understand; that Melvin’s body is fading away just like words on a page slowly being removed by an eraser, becoming more transparent as Rachelle rubs him in as if he were her body lotion.  Whether his brain refuses to acknowledge it or whether he is just to overwhelmed; Lenny now knows Rachelle has the ability to shrink people, make them invisible if she wants, can keep herself and her prisoners young and alive forever, and he’s about to become her invisible yet absorbent sweat pad within her right armpit and there is absolutely nothing he can do about it.  He’s never had such a powerful, pulsating, huge erection in his life.

Chapter 4 The Ecstasy Of Her Odor by D W

 

Melvin’s mind is bombarded with new sensations; a sensuous collage of stimuli bringing all his senses to full awareness for their first time. 

 

The sight, or perhaps better described as the vision of Rachelle from every conceivable view as she carries on.  Her female form, slender, strong, smooth flowing rounded curves, her absolute perfection is more than his feeble mind can fully grasp. 

 

The constant feeling of soaking in her armpit, basking in Rachelle’s underarm filth as one would relax drinking a glass of champagne in a luxurious hot tub. 

 

The crushing pressure smushing him like a piece of Play-Doh whenever she closes her left arm in tight to her body.

 

Melvin sniffs in deeply.  The pungent rank of sweaty underarm odor is overpowering all his other senses except for taste.  He is focused on the intensity, the full bodied aroma of Rachelle’s feminine flavor.

 

The never before felt sensations of his transformed body.  A strange weightlessness, as if floating alternately underwater and in space.  A continual refocusing of his mind and body; keeping his mind’s every thought concentrating on Rachelle while his body repeatedly reforms itself to absorb her armpit’s sweat and grime, binding him in a state of perpetual sexual frustration.

 

Melvin’s mind is forevermore focused solely on Rachelle, he can no longer think of anything except her; yet he senses many changes to his physical self beyond being shrunk and smushed up in Rachelle’s left armpit.  As he sniffs up, licks up, sucks up, and absorbs Rachelle’s foul armpit grime, Melvin’s feels himself being filled up with it, becoming one with it.  Not so much as one fills up from eating and drinking a meal, more as one feels their essence being transformed, even replaced by that which they consume.  Every drop of her tangy sweat, every tasty little flake of her skin, every whiff of her underarm’s foul odor, every bit of her filth and grime are interweaving within his body and soul.  He senses the transition, as he consumes Rachelle’s nastiness, it flows to every part of him, to every cell, to every molecule, and to his bottomless unfillable core he was never aware of before. 

 

A strange counter flow, one that is clean and pure, one of pleasure and power, one of boundless ecstasy rises up from deep within the microstructures of his form.  He senses them, but not one iota of their varied pleasures does he experience.  All this good clean manna is passed along to Rachelle’s underarm, a tribute to her feminine superiority.  In return, for his manna, for his spiritual nourishment he suffers.  He suffers nasty tastes, nauseating stench, ever building sexual frustration with eternal denial, the omnipresent visual image of his captor and tormentor Rachelle whose beauty and indifference bring him serenity by her humiliating dehumanization of him.  

 

With his technical education background, if Melvin could stop thinking about Rachelle for a few moments he would compare his situation similar to that of a component in an electronic circuit.  Melvin would equate his absorbing of all her underarm’s filth to that of negative electrical current hole flow while in reverse to him all the good going to Rachelle as positive electrical current electron flow.  His being miniaturized and invisible are nothing more than Rachelle plugging him into the conduit of some form of energy unknown to him.  His being visible or invisible are a simple turning of a switch on or off by her.  Alas, Melvin will never be reprieved from his new position within Rachelle’s underarm to do such an analysis.

 

His thoughts are only of Rachelle.  Without his mind able to actually think about himself, just as one is keenly aware of the light and warmth from our sun yet never having to look up in the sky to see it, Melvin is intensely aware of the agonizing pains from his raging hard-on and denied sexual release.  He humps Rachelle’s armpit as a dog hump’s his owner’s leg.  It’s a natural, repetitive motion for him now, as are his non-stop sniffing, licking, and sucking for any tidbit of filth her armpit has to offer up as his treat.

 

Rachelle has reduced Melvin to a sweat pad which can only think of her while sexually agonizing in all the vial her left armpit provides his tiny form.  Melvin has found the meaning, the purpose of his existence, and he is happy.

Chapter 5 All Dressed Up And Ready To Go by D W

 

Grabbing the top of his head using only her left hand Rachelle lifts Lenny up off the wall hook with ease and dangles him before her as if he were a small fruit plucked from a tree.  The look of fear on Lenny’s face is no more to her than befuddled amusement.  For Rachelle this was an already foregone conclusion to the night’s events, now down to a matter of the final steps being performed.

 

-

 

Lenny feels the incredible pressure of Rachelle’s hand squeezing his skull as she raised him high in the air by his head.  His neck feels stretched and painful; yet her amazing display of strength over him forces his hard on to build up even more overwhelming mounting pressure. ‘Beautiful, so beautiful, so amazing, what breasts, their so big and round and glistening with sweat, what an ass, her ass cheeks so round, temples of female muscle…’ Lenny’s mind repeats to himself in complete awe and submission to Rachelle’s omnipotent feminine power.

 

Rachelle brings Lenny face first towards her right underarm.  This will be the last time Lenny ever experiences the outside world.

 

The cool air of the locker room is quickly replaced by the acidic, stomach-churning stench of Rachelle’s right armpit.  Lenny feels his face mush against her underarm as she cradles his body like a helpless infant in her left arm.  The sensations that follow confuse his thoughts as he feels her firmly stuff him in her armpit.  He feels a rhythmic expanding and contracting of his body.  The strength she scrunches him up with is unbearably brutish and he would scream out in agony if his face were not so firmly stuffed beneath her right arm.  A weird inflating-deflating sensation comes over him as he feels Rachelle lift him with her left arm and wrench down on him with her right arm. 

 

The sickening odor is growing greater in its revulsion and images of Rachelle swirl in his head as she scrunches him down and down and down.  Lenny tries to cry but his mind becomes more focused on visions of Rachelle stuffing him away in her armpit.  The view seems to be as if Lenny somehow surrounds Rachelle, from every direction at once.  The view is all Lenny can think about other than the foulness of the odor and taste filling his nose and mouth.  The view, the image, the vision of Rachelle, the sensation of frustration from his throbbing hard on; yet the vision of Rachelle consumes him.

 

---

 

Rachelle rubs one last time and Lenny disappears from sight.  It’s simply her other sweat pad now firmly stuck in its place.  She gathers the last of Lenny’s clothing and puts in it the same garbage bag as Melvin’s.  Except for the bag, no evidence to be seen; but little squirms from within her armpits remind her of her two new living hygiene products.

 

Rachelle takes off her sports bra-top and form fitting gym shorts, tosses both into another of the plastic bags she keeps in her gym bag then heads to the showers.

 

The shower area is an open tiled room with no partitions.  Turning on two corner showers she adjusts their spray to overlap.  Soon hot water is pouring forth as clouds of steam begin to obscure the area.  Rachelle steps forward into the hot spray and lets out a long moan of relief.

 

She feels the heat cascade in streams down her body from the shower heads.  Her tense muscles relax and she can feel them loosen up.  The sweat and grime from the past three weeks are being washed away.  Steam billows up around her in great clouds, intermediately obscuring her body, only to pass onward to reveal her sleek, toned muscles and proudly protruding breasts.  Such is the vision that Melvin and Lenny might be reminded of the Phoenix of legend rising up from the ashes, than again Melvin and Lenny might see the assent of a demon from the depths of hell.

 

Rachelle shampoos her hair.  Finger like trails of small white bubbles flow down her back, over and between her butt cheeks, then spiral down the muscles of her tone, lithe legs.  More suds travel down her neck, to her breasts where their course changes from downward to outward.  Suds cling on to her protruding nipples as if they were tiny mountaineers dangling from a cliff edge, only to be forced off by those suds that follow behi

 

Some suds find their way into Rachelle’s cleavage, down her taunt stomach, into her tiny belly button and further on to her Mons Pubis.  Suds gather between her legs and drop like champagne bubbles from her Labia.  Rachelle has noticed over the many years that soap bubbles in a shower follow the same path as the kisses of her best lovers.  ‘If only the suds were a thousand tiny lovers.  Perhaps such a little army of tinies will eventually make its way on my to do list.  Perhaps very soon.’ Rachelle smiles.

 

-

 

Melvin’s concentration is on Rachelle’s armpit and the vision of her showering now consumes his mind.  His mouth suckles the skin of her armpit like a nursing baby, and he envisions the woman who holds him captive.  His mind struggles to accept he is tucked away in this beautiful woman’s left armpit yet he knows he is and the throbbing of his unrelieved erection somehow grows even greater, never abating, always frustrating.  Starring at Rachelle Melvin can’t help but be humbled and aroused.

 

-

 

Lenny greets the vision of Rachelle showering with a low groan.  His body shakes on the verge of cuming, swollen testicles not withstanding it’s just another function his body does not do.  Fear of blinking and losing the vision of her combines with a primal urge, a lust so basic his mind cannot focus on any other thought.

 

Both tinies are lost in the vision granted them of Rachelle showering.  Both reminded of Rachelle’s female perfection.  Both keenly aware of the woman who has them, the woman who will never let them go.

 

Melvin and Lenny can’t tear their minds from the vision of Rachelle, nor can they ignore the sauna effect of the steamy shower.  It feels miserably hot and humid, yet neither sweat a single drop, the many changes she made to their biology vaguely sensed by both as events transpire.

 

-

 

After fifteen minutes Rachelle feels like a new woman.  She turns off the showers and walks back to her gym bag in the locker room.  She begins to layout her cloths for the rest of her trip home.

 

-

 

Melvin is hurriedly gulping down what feels like gallon after gallon of Rachelle’s armpit sweat caused by her hot shower.  The taste is strong and nasty, the odor even worse.  He senses his body absorbing her offensive perspiration like a sponge; truly his entire body has evolved into her sweat pad.  It begins to dawn on Melvin he’s more and more sexually aroused than at any time in his life.  In fact his sexual arousal and accompanying sexual frustration have both only grown in intensity and urgency yet he’s unable to ejaculate a single drop, nothing.  Still he craves more of this exquisite torture, so long as he can smell Rachelle’s armpit odor and feast upon its gut-retching taste that’s all that matters.  For now.  Forever.

 

-

 

Unlike Melvin who has yet to realize this, Lenny has accidentally discovered he can actually breathe in Rachelle’s sweat.  Through his mouth, up his nose, which smells countless times worse than simply sniffing her armpit odor, anyway he wants his body can absorb all that Rachelle’s right armpit has to feed him. 

 

To his horror and delight, Lenny has also discovered the worse Rachelle’s taste, smell, or the harder she closes her arm down squeezing him tight the more his ecstasy grows.  The viler Rachelle’s armpit foulness the more enraptured he is with it, which elates him to a heavenly state far more pleasurable than anything he’s ever imagined.  Needing to retch and vomit from her armpit makes him want to suffer more of her unbearable stench and foulness.  Lenny, painfully sensing his aching testicles are in desperate need of relief, is more obsessed with the foul smell and awful flavor of Rachelle’s armpit than his own sexual climax.

 

---

 

Rachelle puts on her clothing for the rest of her ride home, a modest pink t-shirt stretched out across her large breasts, a loose fitting pair of blue sweat pants, and of course her sandals.  Over at the sinks she brushes her teeth, brushes out her hair, and applies the smallest amount of lipstick and eye liner.

 

She cautiously makes her way out of the women’s locker room, across the gym, down a hallway and to the side doors to she came in earlier.  Glancing about its certain nobody is even remotely around here at this hour.

 

Opening the door partially, Rachelle sees that a fog has rolled in with the morning mist.  Vision is limited to no more than a hundred yards or there about.  This early the entire campus is still, quiet and vacant with the single exception of garbage truck emptying dumpsters a few buildings away.  She cannot see it clearly, rather only hearing the engine revving and beeping sounds of the truck as its’ front lights both illuminate the foggy haze and cast long shifting shadows through the grey haze as it lifts a dumpster overhead.

 

Reaching inside her gym bag Rachelle removes the plastic bag containing their clothing and tosses it into one of the nearby full dumpsters she assesses the garbage truck will be making its’ way to in the next few minutes.  ‘Rather convenient timing.’ she muses to herself.

 

With a quick stride she makes her way to her car, opens the trunk, drops her gym bag in, closes the trunk quietly, gets in and carefully drives away with the headlights off.  Just as she pulls onto the empty main road she turns on her lights and cautiously speeds into the distance of the murky fog.

 

I needed that workout and even more I needed that wonderful shower.  Mmmm I feel so nice and clean.  Squeaky Clean!  It’s nice to see the old alma mater.  I have to visit more often.’ Rachelle smiles to herself as she settles in for the rest of her drive, the little squirms about her body giving her slight amusement and unending pleasure.

 

 

The End

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7385