Getting To The Bottom Of Sarah by NotOnTime
Summary:

Mark has had a crush on his cute friend Sarah for a while now. One day an offhand comment from her hits on one of his deepest darkest fantasies, something he would never tell anyone. She's left the room, and Mark has a device that lets him shrink down to become super small. Should he act on his urges?

Previously titled "Mark Builds a Portal Device - Sarah" but that was sort of boring.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Instant Size Change, Odor, Scat, Unaware, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No Word count: 20236 Read: 167444 Published: April 03 2018 Updated: October 14 2020
Story Notes:

**** ***** **** ****
This was originally part of the "/d/ Size: Portal Edition" interactive on writing.com by Unexpect. [https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/2083090-d-Size-Portals-Edition/map/11221]

Like in this story with Mark and his Mom, he builds a portal device, but this time he uses it at school for his own fun.

**** **** **** ****

 

1. Chapter 1: Seat Warmer by NotOnTime

2. Chapter 2: Getting In Her Pants by NotOnTime

3. Chapter 3: What A Kiss Ass by NotOnTime

4. Chapter 4: The Need To Feed by NotOnTime

5. Chapter 5: Farting Up A Storm by NotOnTime

6. Chapter 6: Getting Even Steamier by NotOnTime

7. Chapter 7: Some Gas While Masturbating by NotOnTime

8. Chapter 8: Time To Dump by NotOnTime

9. Chapter 9: Surprised To Find Her Friend by NotOnTime

10. Chapter 10: This Time It's Personal by NotOnTime

11. Chapter 11: A Big Puckered Kiss by NotOnTime

Chapter 1: Seat Warmer by NotOnTime

Mark came back from lunch to find his friend Sarah sitting in his seat. There was a small isolated room in the corner of the library where students could use the computers, and since there were only eight seats, they were in high demand. He had left his bag next to the chair to ward off other people from taking it while he was out getting a sandwich. For the most part it worked, all the other desks had people logged in while his was still at the blue sign in screen. Everyone had gone for lunch already, so it was just him in the room, as well as Sarah reading a book in his "spot".

"Yo." Mark said, casually approaching Sarah. She looked up.

"Oh hey Mark! How's it going?" she said in a cheerful tone.

Sarah was pretty much buddy-buddy with everyone she met. Mark had only talked with her a handful of times, but she acted like they'd been friends for years. He liked the way she was always smiling, it fit her image. Sarah was very petite in size, and because of that she was incredibly cute. She had short hair, and a thin slender body. (Mark would never tell her this, but he always checked out her tight round butt when he saw her walking in the hallway.) Sarah's natural friendliness netted her a lot of guy friends though, so Mark felt like she was sort of out of his league. That said, it was just the two of them alone in the computer room, so he would enjoy this small talk while it lasted.

----

"Really? It only costs that much?!" Sarah said, continuing their conversation.

"Yeah, so I bought two of them." Mark bragged.

"Aww lucky!" she said, lightly punching him in the arm. Then she noticed he was just standing there. "Oh! ...Am sitting I in your seat?"

"Heh heh, yeah."

"Oh sorry! I was using this one because I don't like the plastic ones out there." It was true. The black seats in the computer room where cushioned and had wheels on them, while the ones outside in the library were the plain blue plastic ones that would hurt your butt.

"I think I saw someone leave one of the computer chairs out in the library." Mark said.

"Oh perfect!" Sarah hopped out of the seat, giving it back to Mark.

"You keep it warm for me?" Mark joked.

"OH yeah. I farted on it." Sarah shot back with a smile. She giggled, and then left.

Mark stood there for a second dumbfounded. Was she really joking? Mark would never EVER tell anyone this but he secretly had a big fetish for farts. Just hearing those lewd words come from a hottie like Sarah turned him on. Had she actually farted in his seat and played it off as a cheeky joke? He looked at the chair, incredibly tempted to smell it. He was alone, but someone could walk in at any moment. Torn, Mark touched his hand to the padded seat. It was warm, but he couldn't tell if that was from Sarah's body heat or from her... yeah.

Mark reached into his bag. His inner desires driving him wild, he pulled out his portal device. Setting the exit size to half an inch, he shrunk himself down in the center of the chair.

The landing was soft, and the seat cushion was definitely hot. Mark took a long deep breath through his nose... it was stinky! His guess was right on the money, Sarah totally farted right in his chair! The aftermath of her little butt bomb was weaved into the soft cushion of the seat and Mark could feel it rising up into the air. The smell was strong, but to him it was heavenly. He never thought he would get to be this close to one of Sarah's farts, not in his wildest dreams. Her little sexy butt had warmed up the whole chair but it was right in the middle where the seat was the hottest and it smelled the most ripe. That must have been ground zero, right where her butthole was sitting. Mark pressed his face into that spot and inhaled as much leftover gas as he could. The raunchy smell made him shudder with arousal.

Sarah's wafting gases surrounded him on all sides, like a warm cloak of heat. The fact that this smell came out of that girl's ass thrilled him. She was small, but the fart she left him with was anything but tiny. It was deliciously potent too, Mark thought. Did that mean she let it go recently, when he was having a conversation with her? Did she silently slip a hot one from her butt, right in front of him? The idea aroused him immensely. Mark bathed in her release, trying to imprint what was left of the steamy fart before it dissipated into the air. He rolled around on the seat having the time of his life, too preoccupied to notice someone had come back into the room.

"Hey, I couldn't find the chair you were talking about- Mark?"

Mark snapped back to reality. That was Sarah's voice. She was looking for him. Mark froze in place and remained motionless. If she caught him doing what he'd just been doing, it would be social suicide. No one would talk to him anymore. Desperately he prayed that she wouldn't see him.

"Hmmm, he didn't log into the computer. Maybe he left?" she said, thinking out loud. "Well in that case, I'll take this!"

The chair jerked and spun around, making Mark dizzy. By the time he regained his senses a tall shadow was being cast on him. Looking skywards he saw Sarah's ass bending over. Her petite body didn't look so petite anymore, she was absolutely gargantuan! Her round butt dwarfed him in size, and before Mark could appreciate how great it looked from this angle it came thundering down on top of him. Sarah's tight ass cheeks sank into the forgiving cushion, and spread their weight all around Mark. He was forced into laying on his back, flattened by one of her cheeks.

"Still warm. Hee hee." she giggled to herself.

Mark could just barely breathe through the soft fabric of Sarah's leggings. As she sat on top of him he noticed that a familiar smelly scent was coming from her panties. The remains of her fart were still clinging to her butt, and now Mark could smell it from both above him and below. As painful as being crushed was, it was worth it. The cute petite girl that he always had the hots for was sitting on him, how could he not be happy? Especially when he could smell all her delicious farts.

Suddenly she began to move around. Instead of standing up and walking the chair back into the library normally, Sarah used her legs to pull herself along. Not to be bothered with standing up she kept herself seated, and dragged the rolling chair forward, one step at a time. She did her little shimmy chair-walk all the way back to the reading area, and the unique movement of her legs had a direct effect on her tiny friend.

Mark couldn't tell what was happening but Sarah's giant butt cheeks started shifting around in the seat. He was swept underneath her rump by waves of rolling flesh. The huge cheeks were supple enough to not pulverize him, but soon he found himself disoriented. With every other step she took Mark found himself rolling from left to right, slowly drawing closer to the center of her smelly butt. When she eventually stopped he was right between her two cheeks, in the middle of her crack.

Sarah wiggled her hips a little to get comfortable, and finally returned to reading her book. She had no idea she was sitting on her friend, or how much he was enjoying it. Mark was nestled in place between her butt cheeks, firmly trapped but loving every second. It was completely dark under her booty. He couldn't see a thing, but he could definitely smell her. There were still some lingering fumes left inside her crevice, the final proof of her earlier deed. Mark was so close to the source now he could feel its warmth, the radiant heat from his giantess friend emanating all around him. He could hear the dull sound of her blood pumping, as well as her digestive system well at work.

With her eyes still on the page, Sarah leaned to one side and lifted her leg slightly. She let out a silent bubbly fart into the chair, purposely making it quiet so no one in the library heard it. A torrent of stink washed over Mark, hissing as it went by. The thick fumes poured into the seat cushion, staining it with her smell all over again.

"Hee hee hee!"

Sarah didn't say anything because she was in the library but she let out a quiet giggle. Clearly she was proud of her stealthy release. Mark laid inside her now-blazing-hot ass in shock. Sarah had just farted on him: directly! The humid gas smelled intense, it was way more strong than the secondhand fart he smelled from her chair. He huffed the gas greedily, filling his lungs with the girl's foul odor. Mark shuddered in arousal once more, shaking with joy under the giant girl's butt.

Chapter 2: Getting In Her Pants by NotOnTime

Such an average day had turned into a dream come true. Never in his wildest dreams did Mark think he'd get to have his crush Sarah sitting on top of him and blasting him with her giant farts. The strong stinky aroma permeated through her leggings and stung his nose. It was rank and eggy, but Mark wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

The grossness only added to his delight, something about a girl as petite and cute as Sarah blasting out wretched farts was sexy to him. On the outside she was so sweet and kind, but now he was getting to see how she really acted when no one was there to judge her. The distant giggle he heard up above after her last rumbling release of gas was also pretty hot. She was a playful farter, even though she would normally hide it, she clearly found it amusing to break wind with her tight sexy ass.

Mark huffed deeply, inhaling her scent. Sharp sulfurous gas filled his lungs and fueled his excitement. This was so amazing, he wished he had done something like this ages ago. If he had known that the sociable Sarah let out farts like these in her private time he'd spend night and day under her ass. Living between her perfect butt cheeks as she squeezed out her gas daily, it sounded like heaven.

There was only so much time left for lunch however. Soon she would get off this chair and return to class, leaving him and an ass-shaped imprint on the seat cushion. Mark didn't want it to be over so soon. School be damned, he wanted to stay inside Sarah's smelly ass crack!

There was one thing he could do. In the stuffy darkness Mark felt the material of Sarah's leggings. Underneath that was her panties, and underneath that was her... He drooled a little just imagining it. Judging from the feeling of the boisterous winds from before, Sarah's anus had to be sitting directly above him. If he could slip into her underwear, not only could he stick around with her all day, but he could be stuck directly against her erotic asshole as well!

Mark's face was red with excitement just thinking about it. Was this okay to do? Being sat on by her was one thing, that was an accident. Same thing when she farted on him. Slipping inside her clothes and touching her butthole was a whole other level. He only knew Sarah as a friend. They weren't that close, even though they were getting along well earlier. Without her consent it would be a pretty bad thing to do. The counter-argument however was wafting all around him. Sarah's farts smelled intoxicating, and her giant puckered anus was waiting right in front of him. Mark only had the opportunity to live out his fantasies now, he'd never get a chance to do this again for the rest of his life.

"Better to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission." he said to himself.

Fishing into his pocket, Mark pulled out the portal device. He needed to be careful about how he did this. Basically he was going to make a Mark-sized portal inside the leggings above him and another one the same size inside Sarah's underwear. For him it would be a gateway passing through the material of her leggings and panties. Accuracy was extremely important, he didn't want to accidentally cut through her clothes or make a portal inside her anus. The fabric wasn't sticking directly against her hole so there was a little bit of wiggle room to work with, but if anything was in the way he could become stuck when he closed the portals. That would be really bad.

With focused precision Mark aimed the portal. Sweat ran down his brow, this needed to be perfect. When he felt like he had it right he hit the button and activated the device. Both portals opened simultaneously creating the gateway in front of him. Dull light illuminated the inside of Sarah's panties from outside and he could see the faint shape of her massive asshole. It was as big as him, no, even bigger, and it looked delicious. Mark had to act fast, before Sarah felt the cool outside air touching her anus. He climbed straight up, through the portal and out the other side into her panties. The giant poophole was staring him in the face, but he had to make sure he was 100% out of the portal. He couldn't allow even a finger to be inside it when he closed the gate, and since the portal was under him it was proving difficult. Planting his hands and feet outside the whirling gateway Mark arched his back to make sure he wasn't touching it. His face and torso were inches away from Sarah's pucker, he could feel the heat emanating off of it. Ready, he pressed the button on the device with his fingers turning off the portal. The gate snapped shut, leaving Mark inside Sarah's underwear just as he planned.

Only a little part of the back of his shirt was snipped off when he closed the portals, but that could be sewed later. All things considered it was success, he had invaded his cute classmate's panties. Though faint in the darkness, Mark's eyes started to adjust to the stuffy confines of Sarah's ass crack. Directly in front of him was her anus, imposing and giant. The smell of her latent farts was all the stronger now that he was right next to the source, he took another deep breath to taste it. It had only been about ten minutes or so but he was starting to get used to her brand. As much as it was his fetish, gas was gas, and always carried a sense of repulsiveness when first being introduced. Now he was becoming accustomed to her stink, and his brain was feeling less put off by it.

The gigantic anus sat in front of him. Mark couldn't hold himself back any longer, he had to touch it. He reached out with his hands and groped the round wrinkles of flesh. They were firm but also somewhat soft. Sarah's hole was covered in a sort of oily substance, remnants of sweat and moisture from her farts as well as the other stuff that passed through her hole. Thankfully she kept herself clean as a whistle, but there was no of way avoiding having natural oils seep out of her youthful body. Mark dug his fingers deeper, sliding them across the supple skin and between the divots of her orifice. The folds of her anus were shut tight, but also home to even more caked-in sweat and oil. Hot nectar oozed between Mark's fingers while he felt around the girl's wrinkles. Is it wrong that he wanted to taste it?

Currently this was the sexiest thing he had ever done in his life. He was kneading through his crush's anus like it was a giant mass of dough, even though it was the filthiest part of her body. The smell of her gas was heavenly and the warmth of her panties made it seem like he was resting under a big cushiony blanket. Mark's dick was at full mast, twitching inside of his pants. He wanted to taste Sarah's ass. Drunk with lust he leaned his head forward, slowly closing in on the massive sphincter. He opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue, aiming the pink muscle at the center of Sarah's gorgeous hole. He was so enraptured with her ass that he didn't notice the school bell ringing in the distance, just moments prior.

Sarah on the other hand, heard the bell. She looked up from her book at the clock and noticed that lunch time was over.

"Dang, I was just getting to the good part in this book too!" she thought to herself.

She had to put back the book and get going. The thing was, she still felt a bloated pressure inside her guts. Before she went back to class she should probably let it out here. Wiggling her cheeks Sarah spread her perfectly shaped booty into the chair. She then pushed, easing the gas along until it came spewing out her hole. This fart was pretty big compared to the last couple, thankfully the padded seat absorbed the noise well. The teen let out a sigh and smiled, satisfied to let the rest of her gas out.

"Ahhh, much better..."

Down inside her panties Mark was just about to lick her butthole when suddenly everything started to shift. Sarah's colossal butt cheeks moved from side to side, spreading into the seat. Not just his tongue, but his entire mouth and head were planted into the middle of her greasey hole. He heard a distant rumbling, the rolling sound of her colon forcing through tightly packed bubbles of pressure. He was in shock, Sarah's asshole was about to fart directly on his head! This was going to be incredible, he wasn't mentally prepared. The giant bands of skin puckered against his tongue as she pushed with her muscles, scraping her oily flesh into his taste buds. The rumbling got louder and more intense, was it supposed to be shaking so much? Without warning the anal gateway split opened and blasted Mark with her gas.

It was like the worlds biggest hairdryer was turned on in front of his face, and set on high. Blazing hot gusts of winds blew out her sputtering asshole, bathing Mark in a torrent of gas. The smell was even more potent than before, since now he was drinking it straight from the source. Sarah's mighty anus contorted as she forced out her fart, battering its massive wrinkles against Mark's face. It was a bit violent, but he didn't care. The joyful experience of the girl of his dreams farting on him far outweighed the discomfort. Her fart roared through her panties and leggings into the chair. To the outside world it was silent but for Mark he was in the epicenter of a giant guttural explosion. Booming wet shockwaves bounced off the inner walls of Sarah's overhead cavern, as her anus trumpeted its puckered wrinkles against Mark's skull.

The sheer amount of stinky gas was making him feel dizzy. Noxious fumes had far past filled his lungs and his face felt like it had a sunburn. Sarah's anus pushed out and widened slightly, to let an even greater volume of gas escape, but before it could produce any more it closed back up. She was all out of farts for now, and ready to go back to class. Mark was caught in a euphoric daze, completely stunned from what happened. This girl, her ass, this smell, the thoughts that ran through his mind were all a blur.

Suddenly her ass cheeks came crashing down on him from either side, she was standing up now. It was time to go.

End Notes:

Starting off "Ass April" or whatever it's called with a bang. I have a lot of chapters to add to this story as well as some other random treats for the month. Going to be adding something new every other day so please come back and take a look!

Chapter 3: What A Kiss Ass by NotOnTime

Sarah walked back to class like she would on any other ordinary day. In the school halls her petite round butt caught the attention of many guys, even a few male teachers. It was hard not to sneak a peak at the young girls backside, the way her leggings hugged her perfectly shaped buns was sublime. Her ass was perky and round, the kind of delicious booty that made you want to reach your hand out and slap it. The two cheeks danced from side to side with each step, wiggling in a cute, hypnotic fashion. As much as the guys leered and yearned to touch her supple body, none of them had any idea that Mark was tucked away inside, getting the biggest handful of Sarah's ass of all.

Still stunned from her fart, Mark wasn't ready for her ass cheeks to come pummeling him from both sides. The giant walls of flesh ground together as the giantess walked, smearing his body with the oily surface of her skin. The smell of her fart had mostly drifted away, but its hot stink was still sticking to her crack. He felt as if he was being kneaded into it, like the doughy rolling buttocks were enveloping him in her stench. It tasted rank but he still enjoyed it, basking in the warmth of her humongous butt cheeks.

Mark was starting to get hooked on the smell of her gas. It was hard not to. Sarah was so hot and her ass was amazing. For a fart fetishist like him just getting to be under her anus when she belted out that big one was a massive turn-on. Just knowing it was her cute ass letting out all these gruesome smells made them smell delicious to him. The way she let loose when no one else was around, how she seemed to giggle and enjoy farting in the library, it was so sexy. He wanted more. To be smothered by her giant anus as she ripped out more huge farts. This had gone beyond the level of having a crush on her. Now he was infatuated with her ass, in love with the dirty side of this girl that no one else knew about.

The enormous wobbling ass cheeks came to a halt once Sarah made it to class. There at her desk she pulled out her chair and casually sat down. A rush of acceleration made Mark's stomach flip until it was met by the crushing impact of the seat. Sarah's huge butt cheeks squashed his body, flattening him against her tender asshole. As she got into place she wiggled her hips to get comfortable, unknowingly rubbing Mark into the chair. The sweaty confines of her ass smothered him as she sat down, and the class's lecture started like any other day.

Mark was pinned by her asshole. The anal orifice of his giant friend was directly on top of him and reeked of her farts. It was like the weight of the entire school was sitting on top of his body, Sarah's ass was so big he couldn't move a muscle. Luckily her weight wasn't crushing him directly or he'd be a goner, but he still found himself unable to budge. His head, his torso, even his arms and fingers, none of them could move an inch.

With her sweaty anus planted on his body, normally a person would feel awful in this situation but not Mark. He was on cloud nine, loving every second of it. It was difficult to breathe, sure, in fact he had to draw breath between the crevices of Sarah's anal wrinkles and ass crack. The trade-off however was that every breath he got was filled with her delicious musk. Thick earthy scents of her asshole and ripe sweaty fumes of her crack, these smells filled Mark's lungs and made him even more excited. It was like his dreams had come true, he was getting to nuzzle with Sarah's perfect anus and sniff it to his heart's content. Her sticky warmth coated him like a blanket, comforting his tiny body. He was stuck, but that didn't matter, he was having the time of his life.

Meanwhile the teacher talked to the class, droning on and on. Sarah started to get bored. She looked over at Mark's desk. Ten minutes had gone by since the end of lunch but he hadn't returned. Maybe he had gone home sick?

The reality was he was closer than she could ever have imagined, nestled deep between her buttocks. Mark took in long slow breaths, letting the incredible scent of her asshole drive him wild. He was ridiculously horny and still had a raging hard on in his pants. Oh how he wished he could whip it out right now and masturbate while Sarah was in class, but he couldn't. Her magnificent booty was squishing him so much that he couldn't move, and had to leave his boner twitching inside his pants.

A little bead of sweat trickled onto his face, dabbing him with moisture. Sticking out his tongue, Mark licked it. It tasted tangy and sour, like the concentrated version of her oily ass crack. He still hadn't got to lick her asshole directly, last time he was about to she let out a supersized fart in his face. Unable to move his body otherwise Mark wrenched his jaw open and stuck his tongue out all the way. He managed to press it into the pink surface of the girl's anus, poking at it with the tip. Hot natural oils mixed in with his spit and bathed his tongue in the taste of her asshole. From there Mark stuck his jaw out to reach further, dragging his tongue up and down her tender butthole.

Everything from the texture to her taste was amazing. Mark never thought he'd get to rim this hottie's anus, but here he was licking it like a giant lollipop. Digging his tongue between her folds of flesh he found the oozing nectar he had felt before with his fingers. He let it collect on his palette before swallowing it down like honey. Wriggling his head forward what little he could, Mark rubbed his cheeks between the puffy engorged wrinkles of flesh. Sarah's anus was a platter of delicious sweets to him, he could lick it for hours.

Feverishly he lapped at her hole with his tongue. Sweat and slime collected in his mouth, tainting him with her amazing odor. As he dived deeper and explored the various spots and crevices of her pucker, feeling like he could cum at any moment. He wished that she would lift her giant ass and let out a steamy fart right now, but Sarah wouldn't risk it in the middle of class. Her asshole remained closed, despite Mark's constant prodding at it with his tongue. Pressing his mouth against the dead center of her orifice he locked his lips with it. The giant hole stood there in the darkness, like it was waiting to see what he would do next. Greedily Mark plunged his tongue deep into the massive pit of flesh and started a steamy make out session with it. Swirling around, he licked all over the inner most sensitive areas of her anus, hoping to get some sort of response.

Sarah's giant ass remained sitting on top of his face motionless, even as he kissed and sucked her delicious hole. Gooey droplets of slime seeped from the meaty folds, filling his mouth. Mark gorged himself on her anus, swallowing and kissing it deeply in a trance. Several minutes of intense tongue action went by before he got a good reaction. The teenage girl's butthole started to twitch, loosening its tight anal muscles around his tongue. Mark stuck his face in deeper, letting the stinky pucker envelop his face. As his tongue wriggled inside Sarah's huge anal lips it seemed to hit a tender spot. In response her ass squeezed back, yanking on Mark's tongue as it clamped it between her puffy wrinkles. From there Mark went into a frenzy, determined to give his massive friend's ass the rimjob of a lifetime.

The two engaged in a heated back and forth, lapping and clenching at each others sticky mouths. Mark licked anywhere his tongue could find, exploring all the nooks and crannies of Sarah's asshole. Her butt kissed back, sloppily twitching and chewing his tongue as it squirmed between her folds. To her body he was a tiny irritant, one that it was trying to take care of by wrenching it's anal wrinkles together. By clamping down on his mouth it only locked him into a deeper embrace, and the stuffy sweltering kiss continued. The anal maw drooled all over his tongue as it clenched, bathing his taste buds in her rectal slime. Mark's dick couldn't stop throbbing, her pulsating anus was just too sexy.

Sarah started to feel a pleasant tickle coming from her chair. She didn't pay it much mind, but whatever it was it felt good. Instinctively she started to grind her ass into the seat, slowly wiggling her enormous hips on top of Mark's body. Doing this made her butt feel even better so she continued, subconsciously squeezing harder and harder with her asshole.

The intense weight of the girls backside pressed into Mark, crushing his body even more under her juicy colossal ass. That didn't stop him from making out with her anus however, in fact it kept him going stronger. Sarah's yummy hole planted itself down on his head, letting him reach into its inner pink flesh with his tongue. Hot juices met his lips as he stirred around inside, creating more warm waves of pleasure to spread through the girls ass. The giant butt throbbed back, rocking against the chair and pounding its hole into his skull. Warm twitching wrinkles hungrily wrapped around his tongue, trapping his mouth in Sarah's dirty folds. Hot juices seeped into his ears, dulling the wet sounds her asshole was making as it squeezed into him.

The heat coming from her asshole blazed against his face, melting his visage with sticky hot slime. Soon enough Sarah's tight pucker began to loosen up even more, relaxing her anal muscles. Mark could feel it pressing into his face. The twitching orifice's wrinkles were flowering open in pleasure, welcoming him into her most intimate depths. The girls hot sticky maw began to yawn open, enclosing on his whole head when suddenly it pulled back.

Threads of hot slime peeled from his face as the giant anus pulled away. Mark was sent back into a jumble of fluctuating ass cheeks, the giantess started to move again. Sarah's class had just ended and she was getting up, disappointingly right as Mark's make out session was about to hit its climax. She wasn't sure what that feeling was, but as soon as her ass had left the chair it was gone.

Chapter 4: The Need To Feed by NotOnTime

Once Sarah packed up her books she was eager to leave class. Slowly she shuffled behind the other students towards the door, the class was always crowded and poured out at a snails pace. Before she made it out, the teacher suddenly called out to her.

Mark meanwhile was back inside the pillowy soft land of her butt cheeks. Sarah's gigantic globes wobbled terrifically with every step. She had a tight round curvature to her behind, but to someone as small as Mark it might as well have been two mountains of jello. His inch-high body rocked back and forth inside her stuffy panties, the sweet scent of her ass ever-present for him to inhale. He hugged the inner side of her butt cheek like it was a rock climbing wall, trying to get a grip on it with his tiny palms. It was so warm and plush, if her ass wasn't moving as wildly as it was he felt like could take a nap right here at this spot.

His arms sank into the doughy skin, he really wanted to squeeze and hump and bite her juicy ass, but he had to keep his animalistic urges in check. Sarah seemed to have stopped walking for a bit, but she would still move her ass around. Outside she was standing in place but she was also doing that thing girls do where they shift their hips from side to side every so often. Her huge buns would slide and grind together, squishing Mark's tiny body between them. This was nothing but a relaxing hug for him, because after another minute, Sarah started to walk again.

The teen girl had left the classroom and was going somewhere else. Mark was roughly pushed around by her bouncing booty, but after a while he was starting to get used to the motions. Sarah's giant pumping legs were predictable enough, left followed right which followed left again. It was when Mark started to feel like he got a mastery on this rhythm that he heard a sound. It wasn't an organic gurgling sound like he expected though, instead it was electronic. His phone started to ring from his pocket! It was a hassle to fish it out of his pants under the heaving weight of Sarah's ass cheeks but somehow he managed. He had to make sure he held on tight too, or else it might get knocked straight out of his hand and end up god knows where. Clearing his throat Mark answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Hey, is this Mark? It's Sarah."

What?! What the hell was going on? Had she found out about him somehow?

"Oh h-hey Sarah!" he stammered, trying to sound natural.

She was still walking as she talked, making it that much harder for him to chat and stay upright.

"W-what's up?"

"You weren't at class today..." she said.

Mark was audibly sweating at this point. His heart pounded hard in his chest.

"...and the teacher wanted me to tell you about tonight's homework. They gave me your number so I could call you. We've got pages 42-47 in biology, okay?"

"OH!"

Mark nearly shouted his surprise. A wave of relief swept over him. She hadn't figured out he was creeping inside her panties. She was just being good ol' friendly Sarah.

"Thanks!" he said.

"So how come you're not around? Did you get sick at lunch?"

"Um, yeah! My stomach was feeling bad so I went straight home." he lied.

"Oh, that's too bad..." Sarah said, sounding legitimately concerned. "I hope you feel better soon!"

"Yeah... Thanks for calling me! I mean, I guess the teacher made you call me, but I'm still glad you did, uh..."

Sarah giggled at his awkward ramblings. His crush on her was making it hard for him to talk properly, even though he did so well at lunch.

"Hey, what's that sound in the background?" she asked.

Shit! Her walking was making too much noise. The grinding of her butt cheeks, the sticky sliding of flesh, even her mounds pulling at the fabric of her panties and leggings, it was all making a cacophony of sound. Mark needed to come up with something quick.

"That? I just had the TV on too loud. I'll get up and get the remote after, my bad, ha ha..."

"Oh, okay."

It sounded like she bought it. As bad as it was to keep lying to her, there was no way Mark wanted her to find out that he was camping in her panties. Suddenly a low growl came from above. Sarah's stomach was calling out, and Mark had to hurriedly cup his hand over the phone receiver. The growl trickled into a faint bubbling, and then petered off. It was getting close to the end of the day, so must have started to get hungry.

Suddenly Mark got an idea. Something that would make his time with Sarah's booty a little more fun. He moved his hand away from the phone speaker and spoke to her.

"Are you almost done for today?" he asked.

"Yeah, we got just one more class after this, why?"

"There's this really good take-out place at the strip mall over on Travis Street. You should check it out on your way home, their burritos are amazing."

Mark held his breath waiting for her reply.

"Oh yeah? I was thinking of having some Mexican tonight, so that sounds great! ... The bell just rang so I gotta go to my next class. Make sure you get that homework done alright? Pages 42-47, do them so the teacher doesn't bust my ass! Bye~!"

With that she hung up. Her titanic ass cheeks ramped up into a near-jogging speed as she hurried to her next class. Mark silently celebrated inside her panties, elated that his idea seemed to have worked. It would take a number of hours to come into fruition, for her to eat the burrito and for it to get into her system, but he didn't mind waiting. Enduring hours of being flattened by her butt cheeks wasn't really that bad. Since it was Sarah, the enormous weight of being crushed by her sexy booty was nothing compared to the crush he had on her. Spending this much time nestled into her salty ass crack was a blessing, and Mark intended to enjoy it. That was, until the real fun started later tonight...

The next class that went by was pretty uneventful. Mark wasn't close enough to her asshole this time to have another intoxicating make out session with it, instead he was pressed deep into the side of her skin, almost as flat as a sticker. Sarah had a lengthy walk home from school. 40 minutes was the usual time it took her to travel home, but thanks to Mark's suggestion of stopping to get something to eat, it was now 50 minutes. She didn't mind the time it took, that much walking kept herself lean and fit, but on a hot day like today she felt a bit sweaty. Mark got to revel in her bodily excretions, bathing in a musky shower of sweat droplets that ran down her back and ass crack. He drank her juices with an intense thirst, the liquid fueling both his hydration and his sex drive.

When Sarah returned home she chowed down on the burrito right away. It was still hot and plenty spicy so she really enjoyed it. Mark was absolutely right, these burritos were delicious! She made a mental note to thank him later for telling her about this place. Bit by bit the chewed up food sank down her throat and plopped into her stomach. Mark could hear her gut gurgling joyously above, finally having something to feed on. The giant tummy started to digest the burrito right away, filling its chamber with warm acids. The meal began to break down inside the giantess, bubbling and stirring in her huge belly. Some air traveled back upwards and Sarah let out a rather loud burp. Thankfully for her no one else was home.

Even down in her ass, Mark could feel the reverberations of the girls burp. Just like her farts, when Sarah was alone it seemed like she enjoyed to cut loose. That just made Mark even more excited for later, when Sarah was alone in her room and her dinner was fully digested.

The hours went by gradually. Sarah sat at her desk and finished her biology homework, while taking breaks to watch YouTube videos. Every now and then her body would gurgle indicating it was still processing her food. The noises came from lower and lower in her abdomen as time went on, slowing inching its way downwards. After she was done she decided to read her book again, the same one she was reading in the library. She rested in her bed on top of the covers, laying on her side so that she could get enough light from her bedside lamp. Her hips wiggled as she shifted into place, rocking the tiny boy inside her panties.

Mark could feel the difference in pressure now that her ass wasn't sitting straight on top of him. Her cute butt was laying sideways, with one juicy cheek on top of the other. While the tiny man could still feel the squeeze of this gorgeous ass sandwich it was a relief compared to the hard pressure of her butt sitting down. Now he was free to move if he wanted, and the one place he wanted to go was her giant stinky hole. Like a worm Mark wriggled between the soft earth of Sarah's butt cheeks, shimmying his way to the her sensitive anal center.

He ended up hitting it head-first, knocking his face into the rubbery wrinkled surface of her giant poophole. It felt even hotter than it did last time, and still caked in the delicious bodily oils that he lapped with his tongue earlier. As much as he wanted to lick the juicy outline of Sarah's anus again, she wasn't in public anymore, and making her ass tickle right now would only get her to take off her clothes and check it out. Noisy gurgles echoed from her tremendous booty. Deep inside her burrito was still bubbling through, slowly ticking like a time bomb that would eventually explode. Mark knew he had to wait patiently for Sarah's ass to become ready to fire, then he could touch and lick her sexy anus to his hearts content. Her wrinkles would be reverberating with her gas, so she shouldn't notice his tiny-sized gropes by then.

Another hour went by with Sarah doing nothing but reading her book. The anus hung in front of Mark's face, testing his patience. Just the smell of it made him raring to go. Finally a massive growl trembled through the girls backside, he could feel his surroundings shaking. The growl sounded louder than any previous gurgling noises that day, a gigantic load of gas must have just passed through her inner colon. Mark's smiled widened as he watched Sarah's pucker in the darkness. In anticipation it started to twitch...

Chapter 5: Farting Up A Storm by NotOnTime

It was finally happening. Sarah was going to fart all over Mark's tiny body, with no idea he was there. The tiny man could hardly contain his excitement, he had been waiting all day for this. His school crush, her ass, her massive curvaceous butt was ready to let loose a chain of burrito-fueled farts on him. The thought alone was enough to make him hard, if he hadn't already been hard from sniffing her anus for the past several hours.

In the musky darkness the giant hole twitched in front of him, clearly feeling some disturbance as Sarah's ass slowly filled with gas. Her inner chamber croaked as its walls expanded to fit the bubbles of flatus, the sound became muffled through the layers of fat and muscle holding it in. Mark heard the churning bowels groan around him, the volume growing louder with each passing second. Sarah's anus started to pucker, its wrinkled folds flowered outwards before a hard clench pulled them back in. Her body was subconsciously squeezing her anal orifice, keeping it shut to prevent the escape of gas. The great hole trembled as it squished its oily bands of skin together, it could only hold back for so long.

Another huge bubble of stink entered the schoolgirl's ass. The compounding mass of air pushed back against her butthole, bending the round pucker outwards. Mark could only make out some of it in the darkness but he could see his crush's anus bulging towards him again. Her muscles pulled back once more, straining to hold the pressure inside, but before long the anus started to balloon outwards again. Sarah's massive asshole was pumping in and out, hardly able to contain her farts. Mark salivated, ready to accept her monstrous gassy release.

"C'mon Sarah... Let it out. Let your perfect ass rip, right in my face." he begged.

After her sphincter had clenched enough times on its own Sarah started to take notice. The feeling in her gut was heavy and bloated, causing her a small twinge of discomfort. She felt the fart knocking at her backdoor, warming the inner rim of her asshole. It was going to be a big one, she could tell. Sarah gave a smile, she had let out a couple stealthy stinkers in the library today, but this one was going to be huge in comparison. Knowing she was alone in her room, she purposely pushed with her anal muscles, to hear the loud and boisterous noise that came out.

The anus split in front of Mark's face, unleashing a powerful blow of deafening gas. Huge bubbles of potent air came sputtering out Sarah's asshole, covering the tiny boy in her patented shitty stench. Her giant cheeks rumbled around him in a fury as the humid anal steam sought to escape her rump. The entirety of her backside was trembling in a fierce storm of sharp vibrations, the rank fart rang out for several seconds, spewing its meaty gases straight at Mark's head. Her anus was practically screaming at him, warbling its slimy wrinkles together at incredibly high speeds as the fart was pushed through. A faint spray of wet mist was splattered into the boy's head, coating his lips in the slick moist air that had been entombed inside his friends shithole.

Mark practically drank the foul air into his body, delighting himself on the divine taste of Sarah's fart. It was so hot and stinky, yet so pure, coming straight from the source. The smell was awful, it was rife with the odor of her colon, but he couldn't stop himself from breathing it. Never did he think gas could be so delicious. This air had been cooking inside Sarah's wonderful sexy ass for hours, festering in the most gruesome place of her body, and yet she pushed it out so playfully. He could hear her sweet voice outside, giggling to herself from how noisy her butt was.

"Whoa! That was a big one, hee hee!" she said to herself, with a hint of pride.

Looking away from her book for a moment Sarah peeked over her shoulder at her ass. The back of her panties felt really warm now, and she could catch a whiff of her deed. It was stinkier than she expected, but she'd smelled worse. Using her hand she pulled back at one of her butt cheeks, lifting it up from the other one. Under the soft material of her clothing she flexed her hole, pushing it to release another brutish fart. The heavy wind shot out of her anus and slammed Mark right in the face. With her ass now spread, her leggings and panties rode up her crack and pushed Mark directly against her hole. The material acted as a firm wall, keeping him snug in place as the fart exploded on top of him.

Sarah's asshole let out a mighty gust of rancid air, pouring the smell of her bowels all over Mark, and spreading it across her room. Her anus vibrated against his body, battering his head and chest with its wrinkles like they were a punching bag. Hot slews of putrid gas slapped against his skin, the taste of her deep inner colon stained into his very pores. Mark could barely let out a whimper, but it was one of pure joy. His dick was so hard right now he could cum at any second. The sweltering fart fumes were effecting his brain, making him feel delirious with heightened arousal. This was easily the hottest thing he'd ever experienced in his life and it was only getting better as Sarah let out more farts. Her shithole flexed again, pinching his nose before erupting with another giant stinky fart.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhh... that one felt really good." the giant teenage girl sighed with relief.

Her butt grumbled with disagreement, the sound of more bubbles passing through her system was audible. That yummy burrito was to thank for all these farts. It had broken up inside her body and filled her to the brim with hot steamy gas. The smell was thick and potent, making her clothes reek of shit. She was having fun with it though, because as another fart was ready to exit her bum, Sarah grunted and let it come spurting out. The sound it made was funny and she laughed out loud from how uncouth it was.

Mark dared to have his mouth open for that one. The giant girls thick anal breath filled his throat and lungs and the rest of it came overflowing from his jaws. Closing his lips he held her rancid scent inside him like a hit from a bong, letting it permeate through his body. It was amazing, such depravity was driving him over the edge. Sarah's sexy pucker undulated, rubbing against his face as it groaned with more gas. Sticky threads of slime and juices that had been expelled with her farts were slathered all over his mouth and cheeks. Mark licked her greasy anal folds back, happy to eat her pungent mucus.

He began to strip off his clothes. Up until now he had tried to hold back as Sarah's butt did its thing but he couldn't stop his urges any more. He knew it was wrong, using his friends ass to masturbate when she was unaware was a terrible thing to do, but his dick was throbbing so much that it was painful. Her farts were too much for him to handle, the gigantic eruptions of flatulence had overwhelmed his senses. After getting his pants unbuckled Mark started to pull them down when at that same moment Sarah let go of her ass cheek. The humongous lump of booty meat slammed down on top of the tiny man, squashing him flat. Sarah giggled as her butt cheeks wobbled together and then let out a chain of droning farts.

One after another the sequential blasts of air pounded into Mark. Her wedgie kept him nestled right against her hole as she let it out, ensuring his body took the farts head-on. The anus vibrated viciously, working extra hard to let the sweltering payload of gas come fluttering out her butt cheeks. Just as one fart would end the next would begin, enrapturing Mark in a muggy sauna of anal bliss. The gas roared noisily from Sarah's rear end, making loud bassy sounds much to her amusement. Mark nearly drowned in the unending torrent of farts, by the end of the chain he was even left gasping for air.

Once the rapid-fire assault of farts came to an end things went calm for a moment. Distant gurgling sounds told Mark that the fun wasn't over just yet, but there was a lull. A sharp bang rang out and the ass jerked around. Sarah had just slapped her juicy behind, teasing the round booty for her own pleasure.

"Mmmmh, yeah..." she groaned, praising her butt.

Mark used this opportunity to fully get his dick out, finally pulling down the rest of his pants. With his classmates intoxicating fecal odor all around him he started stroking himself then and there. He leaned in closer to her asshole, pressing his cheek against the center of her pulsating orifice. It was red hot and reeked of her bowels scent, causing him to breathe heavily. His cock was fully stiff and throbbing, ready to fire at any moment. Luckily, so was her asshole.

Sarah squeezed another girthy bubble of gas through her rectum, unloading a massive roaring fart onto Mark's head. The blast went off like a hurricane, blowing back his hair and deafening his ears. Hot swirling winds were forced up his nose straight from her bowels, the ungodly smell of her flatulence made him cum instantly. Mark was sent in to a euphoric orgasm, twitching and rolling his eyes back into his head, all the while Sarah's huge fart droned on. Visions of his goddess filled his thoughts. Her pretty face, her smile, how great her ass looked at school when she wore leggings, her cute laugh, her asshole, the way her cheeks moved when she walked, when she bent over, her smell, her ass, her farts! Her farting ass! Her huge farting ass! Her ass was farting on him! Her giant sexy asshole was blasting him with a monstrous smelly fart! He couldn't take it!

...

When he came back to his senses he was left basking in the afterglow of her fart. The thick anal fumes still wafted around him, stinging his nose. His seed had splattered the rim of Sarah's hole but most of it had been blown away in the chaos. With his tongue he licked her anal folds, lazily wiping the already moist and oily skin with his saliva.

Chapter 6: Getting Even Steamier by NotOnTime

The hulking hole twitched and squeezed erratically, unsure of whether it needed to wrench itself shut or open again for more gas. Sarah's bowels were in a state of uneasiness, run ragged by the barrage of farts. More gas was on its way, as well as her past meals, making her intestines groaned as they eased them along.

"Wow I can't believe how gassy I am today!" Sarah said to herself. "That burrito's really doing a number on my ass."

This was easily the most bloated she had felt in a while. Her stomach and guts were growling, so much that it was audible to her ears. Her farts were really stinking up the room now, the wafting scent of her gas created a cloud of smelly air that was hovering around her. Sarah's nostrils widened at the stench, it really did smell like her poop. If Mark hadn't told her about that Mexican place she wouldn't be farting this much. His suggestion for a meal was what resulted in all these rank farts. Her girlish brand of stink was practically painted to the back of her leggings, she could even feel how moist her ass crack was under her panties. It was almost like this was his revenge for her secretly farting on his chair today, not that he would have known. If her silent release back then had actually been as loud as these farts... how would he react? What kind of face would he make?

Sarah sighed. Unsure if it was feeling of relief from shooting out all those farts, or the growing bubbles of pressure from her gut... something else began to stir inside her. Her lower body was all out of wack, a surge of warm energy started to spread from her hips all the way to her chest. The rising feeling grew, swelling inside her with every breath. Dirty thoughts started to fill her head. A huff of warm air expelled from her lips, she could still smell her fart fumes as she inhaled again. The foul air traveled to her lungs, gathering in her chest. Her breasts rose under her shirt, sliding their pale skin against the fabric of her top.

Sarah ran her hand down to her stomach. Her belly was smooth but bulging out slightly. She traced a finger across her abdomen, sensing the hot bubbles inside her depths. Her finger traced lower, past her waistline and over the front of her pubic mound. Softly she pressed into her leggings, feeling her womanhood squish under the fabric. Her blood began pumping faster, her nethers started to throb. Sarah dug her fingers deeper into the stretchy material, massaging her outer lips with a slow skillful touch. Even though it was in the middle of a gastronomic episode, her body wanted this, and she wasn't going to stop.

She could feel her sex begin to get wet. Slimy juices drooled down her inner walls, lining her feminine muscles with lubrication. Rubbing up and down her crotch, she used her fingers to tease her hardening nub, the clit was buried underneath her clothes and flesh but it still felt good to touch. A faint pink blush spread across her cheeks. Brushing her novel aside, Sarah's free hand reached across her bed to find her phone. Dexterously, she searched online for her favourite porn site with just that hand, finding some videos to watch. Her breath got heavier as she looked at the screen, a wet spot began to form on her panties. Moving her other hand off her pussy for a moment, she slipped it inside the waistband of her underwear, under her clothes so she could touch her bare skin directly.

"Mmmmm..." she moaned softly.

The sound her voice made was totally unlike the energetic girl from before. It was soft, quiet, and almost timid. As the teen started the stroke the outline of her vagina her fingers became damp with sticky juices. The digits dug deeper, spreading the opening to her pink flower and rubbing the entrance of her hole. The girl shuddered with arousal, moaning again as she pushed a finger inside her. She knew exactly how to please herself, what the best way was to bend her finger, and where to touch first. Her pussy clamped down on the digit, coating it in a film of hot sticky juices. Sarah cooed lustfully, prodding her hole in and out until a second finger was ready to join. Her eyes studied the video on her phone, she imagined herself in the situation she was seeing to make herself feel more horny. Hot juices started to leak down her thighs, spilling everywhere as her fingers plunged into her hole. More and more her loins would quiver, her holes contracting with lovely spasms, both front and back.

Mark didn't know what was going on at first. The hammock of cloth behind him started to shift round, rubbing his tiny body against his crush's asshole. Then as the girl went further her movements became more rough, and he could hear her heartbeat increasing. The temperature spiked as she stoked the fire between her legs, making her already warm ass crack even more humid and muggy. Sweet fragrant smells of her womanhood crept towards him, mixing in with the latent stench of her gas. Mark thought his senses were playing tricks on him, was she really getting turned on?

His answer came as Sarah's massive hand entered her panties. Right beside him her gargantuan fingers came rolling over her vagina, just inches away. He shifted himself away to the other side of her anus, as not to get poked by mistake. The giant digits gradually entered her pink cavern, letting the smell of her pussy spread into the tent of her underwear. Mark couldn't believe what he was seeing. Sarah's genitals had been hidden from him all day, tucked away where he couldn't see them, but they were beautiful. Her pink lips, her soft marshmallowy mounds, her whole pussy looked delicious, and smelled incredible. The alluring scent wafted to his nose, combining with her nasty erotic farts to create an amazing new potent fragrance. His dick rose up again, becoming hard instantly.

Multiple streams of girly juices ran down her crotch, spilling the teens wetness down her legs and ass crack. Sarah had slowly rolled over on her back, making all her juices trickle between her butt cheeks. The heavenly nectar dripped over Mark, making him even more sticky as her rounded glutes crushed him from underneath. The added body weight pressed him firmly against her shithole again, a feeling he was used to by now and greatly enjoyed. He could feel every twitch, every throbbing quiver her pussy was making through her asshole, as the sensitive anus mimicked her contractions. The giant sphincter pulsated against his face, caressing him in a clenching bear hug of arousal. As Sarah dug deeper into her pussy and massaged her favourite spot, her tender asshole twisted and flexed, kneading its grimy features into Mark's head.

A single breath next to her anus was polluted with the girls thick heavy odors. Her back hole still absolutely reeked of farts and now it was covered in both her rectal oils and vaginal juices. Mark eagerly lapped up the substances with his tongue, sliding his taste buds all over the pink pucker as he had done before. He was sticky, hot, covered in the girls slime, and could hardly breathe, but he loved it. The anal maw squeezed with heavy contractions, joyfully pulsing as he ran his tongue down its many folds. Mark's hands found their way to his dick, joining in with Sarah on her masturbation.

The two of them became one, Mark's pleasure was multiplied by hers. Any time she squeezed he would delight in it, and the more she rammed her giant fingers into her hole the more juices she would send his way. His dick was covered in her slime, making it feel all the better as he grinded it against her skin. The titanic asshole made out with his tongue like it had before, squeezing and pulling the muscle greedily between its wrinkles. Sarah's pleasure was focused on her pussy, but she didn't notice how much Mark was making her asshole feel good too. Drooling mucus covered the boy's forehead, cheeks, and lips, the runny mixture of fluids connecting into a sticky web of lust. His classmates anus was pulsating like crazy, sucking his head like it was trying to draw him inside...

Chapter 7: Some Gas While Masturbating by NotOnTime

The voracious asshole undulated around Mark's face, gorging on his tongue in a deep wet kiss. It felt unreal that this twitching monster was Sarah's poophole, clenching violently as she masturbated. Mark swallowed some more anal fluids into his throat, tasting the delicious nectar of her pussy juices mixed within. Jacking off, he gripped his turgid penis harder in his hand, feeling his cock throb with pleasure. Buckets of sweat ran down his brow, all but lost in the plethora of sticky fluids coming from the giantess. Her anal ring trembled as she let out a mighty moan, squeezing its puffy wrinkles around Mark's jaw.

Her slutty asshole was definitely becoming more loose as time went on, but the tiny boy could tell that its inner ring was still clamped shut. Hot bubbling gurgles stirred from within, closing in on his location. He knew her body was still trying to prevent more gas from leaking out, but he wanted more. As he licked and prodded with his tongue the gurgles grew louder, increasing to such a magnitude that it started to make vibrations shake through her sphincter. Mark had no idea the size of what was coming, a massive load was moving down his classmates colon. It was both gaseous and solid, and many times bigger than him. The size made Sarah's bowels expand with pressure, and a heaviness filled her butt.

Suddenly Sarah hit a sweet spot in her pussy. Her muscles clamped down and sucked on her fingers. At the same time her ass squeezed down too, compressing around the steamy balloon of pressure inside her bowels. Huge whirlwinds of gas came swirling past her sluggish load of shit and shot out her hole. The anus retracted around Mark's head, disengaging from their sloppy wet kiss for a moment to blast him with an explosion of shitty fumes. Sarah's meaty fart ripped straight down his throat, coating his insides with a thick layer of girl gas. The rank release was sweltering and potent, creating a rancid humid environment within her crack. Sarah's ass cheek split apart to let the fart spurt through, making a loud trumpeting sound as it came out.

"Nngh! ... Oh, that was a loud one, heh heh." the giantess said.

Sarah was taken aback by the bubbly fart in the middle of her masturbation. It was so big and loud as it fluttered through her butt cheeks, she didn't know she had that much gas left in her. Being by herself she just giggled at the size of it, but at the same time it also kind of turned her on. The foulness of doing such a deed while fingering herself, it made her double down on her pussy, jamming her fingers into her snatch even harder. Sexy moans escaped her lips. Warm pools of juices moistened her panties, making them soggy. She didn't care, she didn't want to think about her clothes or anything else until she had finally cum.

Mark gasped, with a puff of hot farts exiting his mouth. Sarah's wafting odor had become more intense than before, the concentration of her gas had reached dizzying degrees. The shrunken boy inhaled deeply, sucking in her moist fumes through his nostrils. His eyes rolled back into his head, it smelled so gross and meaty that he nearly came a second time. Just the idea that the cute Sarah's perfect ass let out a stench as rotten as this... it was unbelievably sexy. Her anal perfume latched onto the roof of his mouth, he could taste just how spicy it was. Mark took another long inhale of the smell into his lungs before diving back into her hole.

Even more determined now he wriggled his skull inwards, pushing apart the wrinkles of her anus with his forehead. Gooey threads of slime ran through his hair, warm and drooling down to his scalp. Sarah's shithole squeezed back, but after the fart it seemed a lot more accepting of his movements. The docile hole let him force his face deeper, practically widening for him as he did so. It was the hottest thing ever, and Mark could only think of inserting himself further. Soon he reached past the outer wrinkles of the girls anus, past the stained brown bands of skin. Her slimy pink inner anus laid before him in the darkness, throbbing with anticipation.

Sarah suddenly let out a high-pitched moan above, and her nethers clenched. The widening anus contracted around Mark's head, shrinking the features of his face into her wrinkles. His whole skull was locked in the pulsating embrace of her asshole and he absolutely loved it. In the heat of his passion he jabbed his tongue outwards, carving it through the stiff anal folds to taste more of her ass grime. Sarah continued to finger her pussy, frothy slime splashing from the entrance. Her muscles clenched in a fever, she was even more horny now, unaware that the tiny buzz in her ass was actually Mark's twisting head. The tiny man thrust his face into her shithole like it was a cotton swab, rubbing it all over the greasy clenching bands of flesh. The hot grueling stench made him light-headed, but there was no way he would stop himself now.

Sarah was panting at this point, moaning faster and faster between sharp breaths. Saliva collected in her mouth, getting thicker and more viscous as clouds of pleasure filled her head. Her eyes were focused on the video on her phone, watching intently as she got herself off. She gave her clit a good squeeze, while jamming her fingers in all the way inside her pussy to finally achieve orgasm. A hoarse scream leap from her throat, announcing to the bedroom that she was cumming. Her cunt seized up rapidly, clamping down on her fingers with a frantic rhythm. Down below, Mark felt the passionate embrace of her asshole kick into overdrive. The hard loving squeezes turned into punishing iron stomps, pounding his head repeatedly like a jackhammer.

"She's cumming" he thought, the simple note was all he could think of through the blinding pain.

Even though his head was being crushed inside a powerful vicegrip his boner was still rock hard. His goddess was cumming on him, using his tiny body as an ass toy for her giant butt. She didn't know he was there, but her asshole loved the feeling of crunching down on his minuscule skull. The anal wrinkles hungrily contracted on him like a giant beastly maw, chewing his head ferociously until it was satisfied. Sarah felt a hard tingle resonate from her butthole, adding to the delightful orgasmic waves of pleasure. Her hips bucked on their own, raising higher and higher until they lifted off the bedspread and then came crashing down. The girl finally let out a hot gasp after what felt like forever, as she rolled her body over on its side.

Her butthole relinquished its incredible grip on Mark's head, slowly yawning open once more. Mark coughed and wheezed, feeling scrunched up and mangled like a half-deflated beach ball. His ears were ringing from the aftershock of such an intense beating, but he still felt more horny than ever. His classmate's giant twitching hole quivered around him, making faint spasms in the afterglow of her orgasm.

Her muscles relaxed, almost a little too much, as her asshole started to gape around Mark's head. With nothing to hold it back, a slow hissing fart was expelled from her sphincter, as quiet as a sigh. The release was a small loosening of pressure for her, but for Mark it was a gushing inferno of gas. Her stench was thicker than ever before, ripe with the taste of shit. Mark couldn't take it any more. His dick exploded from pleasure, spurting cum all over his waist. The heat of the fart was stifling, a muggy rancid odor so thick it was practically fog. Sarah's shit was inches away from exiting her hole now, if her asshole relaxed open any wider now the turtlehead would start peeking out. Mark heard the wet crinkle of her feces inside, shifting as the blazing hot gas blew around it. Eyes watering, Mark winced and arched his back, riding out the rest of his orgasm.

As the tail end of her fart trailed off, Mark was left slumped over. He felt immensely satisfied, like in one heated session of Sarah farting and masturbating he had died and gone to heaven. This girls ass was the best of all time, he felt like he wanted to live between her perfect butt cheeks forever. Her anal muscles twitched, letting the shit stored inside lurch forward once more. It was close, close enough for her body to know that she was about to dump. Her once-gaping hole contracted, squeezing backwards into a tight seal and taking Mark's head with it.

Once more his whole head was constricted by the grip of her anus, this time it was being used as a stopper to prevent her shit from coming out. Sarah felt this, her poop was near the exit of her bowels and she didn't have much time left. All those stinky farts from where she was masturbating had come to an end, and now she needed to drop some serious cable. Lazily she rolled off her bed, still in a mess from her orgasm, and marched towards her bedroom-connected bathroom.

Mark could barely collect short breaths of air through the wrinkles of her asshole. The giant flesh aperture was closed tight and not letting him slip out. As Sarah's giant body walked, his neck-down dangled between her cheeks, swinging in her ass halves with every step. After a few more steps she had reached her destination and stopped. Mark didn't know if he was ready for this.

Chapter 8: Time To Dump by NotOnTime

The giantess pulled down her leggings and panties both in one go, bending her perfectly round buttocks over the toilet. Mark could feel her anus gurgling around his face, ready to release the foul mess of feces within. A booming impact struck through Sarah's ass like thunder as soon as her butt made contact with the seat. The cool seat dug into the fat of her ass cheeks, squishing nicely but also pushing them together. Sarah wiggled her hips back and forth, getting comfortable and spreading her glorious ass so the poop would come out cleanly.

Light and fresh air finally made its way to Mark. His head was still wedged firm inside her asshole, and his chest was crammed against the sticky oils running down the line of her ass crack, but despite this he could feel the chilling breeze of toilet air on his sweaty back. Sarah's ass crack was laid bare to the inside of the bowl, her sweaty crotch wafted its stuffy scent outwards and dispersed it above the water. The drop was several stories high for Mark, and one he knew he'd be making in a few moments. The girl's anus gradually became more active around his head, pulsating in and out as it readied itself to release her load. The rancid smell and heat coming from within was extremely close, and from the way her muscles were twitching, it didn't seem like it could be held back much longer.

Still feeling sluggish from her orgasm, Sarah was intent on just letting her butt do its thing while she sat there. Her thoughts were in a cloud of leftover sexual fantasies, reflecting on the videos she had been watching with her phone just minutes ago. Just then her anus twitched and a sharp pang of discomfort brought her back to reality. Apparently she hadn't been drinking enough water, and her poop was too thick to slip out her ass on its own. The teen let out a sigh and pushed with her muscles, flexing her sphincter until the turd broke through.

As Sarah's shithole opened Mark felt the vicegrip on his head retreat, giving him clearance to breathe again. Light spilled into the darkness of the giant hole, revealing a wall of solid gunk just an inch away from touching his nose. The heat coming off of it roasted his face, and the concentrated intensity of its smell burned his lips. Sarah's wrinkled anal muscles contorted around the turd, pulsating and struggling to push it out. She must have been backed up for a while, the width of this log was so thick that her asshole was having trouble opening wide enough for it. Mark hung on to the rubbery filth-encrusted rim as it gaped more and more around the shit, marveling at the magnificent size of his crush's poop. Sarah was a petite girl, but even for a normal person this turd was enormous. Up above her voice let out a grunt, and finally her ass squeezed hard enough for the head of her bowel movement to peek out the exit.

"Nnnngh!"

The giant brown bundle of sludge came out her sphincter slowly, first appearing like a rounded ball until it grew into a thick pillar. Wet crinkles came from her ass as it pushed the solid load along, easing it out little by little. Mark was taken aback by the rancid stench, he loved the smell of her farts but the concentration of raw shit stink was proving to be too much even for him. He hacked and spit, trying to hold on to her anus as it gaped but could feel himself slipping. Sarah's asshole was pushing into a dome-like shape as she expelled her waste, becoming smoother against the grip of Mark's hands and peeling the sticky slime that was holding his upper body in place off his chest. One twitch of the girls anal maw was all it took, her farthole clenching slightly around her crap was enough to knock Mark completely off her body.

The young man entered free-fall, colliding with the side of his friends extended turd, smearing shit along the side of his body before dropping all the way into the pool below. He hit the water with a small splash, plunging several feet deep into the clear liquid. The toilet bowl was massive compared to him, easily larger than any swimming pool he had ever swam in before. Grossed out by the warm smear of shit that had slathered the side of his body, Mark started to rub it off his skin with his hands, using the water he was swimming in the clean it off. Relatively it was a small amount compared to hers, but some of the larger clumps on his shoulder and hips were big enough to be full-fledged logs of his own.

Preoccupied with making himself clean, Mark didn't notice the real danger he was in until it cast a dark shadow over his head. He looked up, only to find Sarah's huge hulking log of crap dangling just a couple feet overhead. It was massive, even greater in size than a full transport truck, and suspended directly above his body. A look a pure shock fell across Mark's face, and his hands slowly stopped scrubbing his shoulder.

"...Oh. FUCK-!!!"

Sarah's ass let the shit out completely, finally unplugging itself from the puckered asshole up above. Like a train crash it steamrolled the tiny man straight into the water and then plunged itself to the bottom of the bowl. Buckling under its own weight the crap broke apart into several thick pieces, still lengthy enough to be considered normal shits on their own. The displacement of such a large object into the water created a humongous splash, and explosion of water that carried rippling waves across the bowl. Mark had to separate himself from the end of the descending log quickly, or else face an early grave at the very bottom of the bowl. Powerful waves pushed at his back as the shit dove deeper, forcing his tiny body into becoming one with the girl's poop, but he wouldn't have it. Using the strength of the current he managed to roll his body sideways, finally breaking free of the mass of waste and swimming freely again. On his way back up he had to avoid the other falling pieces, as they too sank into the abyss.

With a loud gasp he broke the surface of the water, barely avoiding death. He looked back up at Sarah's asshole, the incredibly sexy orifice that he had been cozying up to all day had almost killed him. Despite this, part of him still felt an overwhelming sense of lust towards it, and wanted to get back up in its crevices as soon as possible. Even the girl literally shitting on him wouldn't be enough to stop his fetish for her raunchy asshole. As if on cue Sarah let out a big sigh, once much louder than Mark's little pants for air. Her breath of relief sounded great, almost sexual even, from such a huge mass of excrement leaving her giant body. The dump was mostly submerged at this point but it made the air around Mark stink. With her anal muscles relaxed the giantess leaned back into the toilet seat. Her asshole puckered up above, and unleashed a gargantuan fart into the toilet.

Free from the confines of her panties, Sarah's asshole let out a bellowing explosion of gas, as if it boasting how loud it could really be. The girls butt shook the entire bowl, creating ripples in the water that were only smashed against the other waves formed by the gusty stream of anal air. Mark watched as hot mucus spat out his friends shithole as it farted, splattering into the waves right next to him. The smell was ripe and spicy, clearly an after effect of the meaty burrito she ate earlier. By the time it was done the toilet bowl had become as hot box of foul noxious gas, kept trapped inside by Sarah's juicy thighs and butt cheeks.

That's when the rain started. The floodgates of Sarah's crotch broke loose, finally bursting with a heavy stream of pee that stained the water a yellow hue. The temperature got warmer around Mark and the smell because a mixture of the girls salty stinging piss and her pungent anal fumes. The spray was concentrated near the front of the bowl, but stray droplets of liquid fell upon the tiny students head. There was nowhere for him to be clean anymore. Sarah had really been holding back, her stream was lasting for a long amount of time, indicating how full her bladder was.

The force of pee poured into the toilet like a waterfall, creating a bubbly fizz that crawled towards Mark. Sarah's asshole belted out another small fart, and then a second turd peeked out from her gaping anus. One by one her ass started to drop bombs of shit from above. They nearly hit the tiny man a second time, but still caused gigantic explosions of piss-filled water around him. Mark felt like he was in the middle of a war zone, dodging tank shots left and right while a hail of piss bullets whizzed overhead. Sarah's newer logs floated around him this time, blocking off his avenues of escape. He was left to take a powerful splash of piss water in his face as the girl dropped a girthy turd right in front of him.

The onslaught lasted for two minutes, which seemed like forever from Mark's point of view. The waterfall of pee finally trickled to a stop and after squeezing out a few more poops Sarah's asshole was done too. From head to toe he was soiled in his crush's excretions. His skin was soggy and wrinkled, tainted with the stench of her pee. He had clumps of her crap sticking to his hair and buried in his ears. Dizzy and worn out, he tread above the yellow pool avoiding the huge logs that surrounded him.

He knew what was coming next. Sarah would wipe herself and then flush him away with her shit. There was no way to survive that happening, even if he didn't end up buried in shit there was no way he could hold his breath long enough to get to wherever the pipes took him. There was only one option he had, and that was to expose himself to Sarah. Call up to her, and have her take him out of the toilet before she flushed.

A bright light assaulted his eyes. The teenage girl had spread her legs, ready to wipe off her pussy first from the leftover pee. This was the only chance he would get before being buried in toilet paper. Waving his arms in the air, he shouted as loud as he could.

"SARAH! DOWN HERE! HELP!"

The girls giant face approached as she leaned in to look where she was wiping. She had a bundled up wad of toilet paper in her hand ready to go. Mark could see her shiny beautiful eyes. He waved harder, yelling as much as he was able to before his voice gave out. Sarah's eyes turned to him, instinctively looking at the moving thing inside the toilet bowl. Their gazes met for the first time since lunch that day. Sarah stared for a second, blinked once, and then her eyes shot wide open with shock. She practically leaped off the seat, lifting her butt straight up from the sight of her own classmate inside her toilet. Was this real?

"MARK?!" she exclaimed.

Chapter 9: Surprised To Find Her Friend by NotOnTime

Sarah bravely reached into the shit-filled toilet bowl and yanked Mark out. From his perspective it was like being catapulted into the sky, only surrounded by the soft warm flesh of her fingers. Immediately she held him under the sink, blasting his tiny body with warm tap water to clean him off. A flurry of bubbly soap and powerful fingers scrubbed his body clean, melting the grime and shit from his skin while being gentle enough that he wasn't accidentally hurt.

After a few minutes of rubbing and applying more and more soap, Sarah rinsed him off. She had done a great job, but even with that much soap a faint scent of shit still stuck to Mark's body. She wrapped him in a handcloth, presumably as a large towel to dry his skin, but instead she covered him in it and clutched it tight in her hands. Peeking out the bathroom door to make sure her mother wasn't around, Sarah made a beeline to her bedroom and quickly shut the door.

Mark came out of the towel dry and naked, resting on Sarah's bed. The bright light from above was harsh on his eyes, as if the salmon coloured walls of her room were hot pink instead. The lingering smell of the girl's sweat was wafting from her bedsheets, a scent he now knew well. It was the same mattress, the one she had just been masturbating on minutes ago. In front of him towered Sarah's massive body. Mark hadn't caught a glimpse of her in full since she sat on him earlier, and that was just from behind. Her slim waist and perky bust... as well as her usual cute face, they all looked just as amazing as he thought up close! She wasn't wearing her usual smile though, right now she looked incredibly shocked to see him.

As she should, really.

"Is this even real?" she said in disbelief.

She seemed totally taken aback by finding Mark in her toilet. Her eyes were wide as saucers and her eyebrows were twitching as they tried to process what was going on. Despite what she just said Mark didn't think he could convince her that he was just a dream or an illusion. He knew he had to tell her the truth of what happened. He had to come clean and confess, both to his wrongdoings, and his feelings for her.

"Um, hi Sarah!" he started by calling out to her.

Her giant head leaned in closer so she could hear him. Having such a huge version of his crush's face staring at him so intently made Mark nervous, but he stood his ground. She spoke in fractured sentences.

"Mark... how did? What? How? You're so small! How did you get in my...?"

Mark took a deep breath.

"Sarah, I uh... after we talked at lunch I ended up stuck under your butt. I became this size and then you came back and took my chair and sorta... sat on top of me."

"Wait... you were right there when I- oh God!" she gasped, realizing Mark had been under her ass when she was silently ripping farts in the library.

"No no! It's okay!" Mark yelled out, trying to calm her down. "I don't know how else to say this but I'm kind of... into that stuff? I'm into farts, girl's farts. I have this portal device thing that lets me become smaller and I used it to make myself tiny and see if you, uh... passed gas on my chair today. I know I shouldn't have done it but I've always found you very attractive! No, more than that, I've always had a huge crush on you! You're so nice and we get along so well and you're pretty and cute and when I thought you might have done something like that right next to me my libido kind of went wild and I wanted to check the smell up close and I... yeah."

He paused for a moment to reflect. Explaining this made him feel like human garbage. In retrospect he had done something horrible without her consent, and now that he was saying it out loud it only made him feel worse. Sarah's face was still staring in disbelief, shocked but silent. Her hand was cupped over her mouth, trembling a little. It was probably the worst way he could have confessed his love to her, ever. Mark continued.

"I know this sounds crazy and terrible but... I really liked the smell. Like I REALLY liked the smell. And then you came back at sat down on the chair and I couldn't really do anything and then before I knew it your giant ass was farting all over me. It's okay though, don't feel bad! I actually really enjoyed it! I guess I'm a pretty sick pervert, but it smelled really good, and the way you giggled letting it out was really sexy-"

"You heard that?!" Sarah blurted out, sounding really embarrassed.

Her face was getting red. It must feel humiliating for her to hear all this stuff, but it was better that she knew. Mark continued to come clean about the days events, knowing she would hate him for it, but saying it anyways because he owed it to her.

He told her everything. How he slipped inside her underwear without her knowing. How he made out with her anus during class. The part where she called him and he lied about being sick. When he tricked her into eating that Mexican food so she would fart on him more. When she blasted him with farts in her bed until he came and then when she started masturbating with him still on her asshole. And of course the end where she pooped him into the toilet and shit all over him. He was totally honest, not leaving out any details of his lust and how he used her body for his own sick pleasures. Looking at her face, it got redder and redder with embarrassment, as she quietly listened to him. By the end of the long story he felt the guilt of doing it without her knowledge magically lifted off his shoulders, but only to be replaced with a bigger, heavier guilt now that she knew.

"...and that's when you picked me up out of the toilet." he finished. "Listen, I'm really REALLY sorry for doing that to you Sarah. I know I shouldn't have but I did it anyways. You're so hot and your farts really turned me on and I know that's not an excuse at all but I just couldn't help myself... I'm sorry."

He trailed off. There really wasn't anything left to say. Sarah took a deep breath, taking it all in. She then cleared her throat. This was it, she was finally going to let out all that rightful anger and chew him out and tell him to never look at her again. Mark mentally braced himself.

"So you... really like my gas that much?" she asked.

It wasn't the reaction Mark expected. Her voice sounded timid, almost.

"..Yeah. A lot." he confessed.

"It's not gross?"

"No!" he reaffirmed. "You're not gross at all! It's just my weird fetish thing, I shouldn't have even involved you!"

"Do you want me to..." she paused, "fart on you more?"

Her face was bright red, almost to the point where it hurt Mark to look at. She was being so nice, just for his sake, after all he had done to wrong her.

"NO! Well yes, it would be amazing but- No! You really don't have to! I told you, it's just my own weird fetish thing, I-"

"But-!" she stammered loudly over him. Mark shut up.

Sarah closed her eyes and took a deep breath, collecting herself. She sighed and muttered to herself.

"I can't believe this..." her lips whispered softly. "I... also have a weird fetish Mark."

Her giant hand swung in front of him, holding the screen of her phone. Bright, and as large as a billboard, it displayed a video. Mark couldn't believe it, it was giantess fart porn. A woman was ripping farts on tiny action figures, rubbing them into her anus and spouting cringey dialogue. It was the kind of fantasy porn he was used to watching but... did Sarah also get off to this stuff?

"I'm also into farting... it started when I was a kid. My own farts didn't smell that bad to me, and it felt great to just let it all out, like a big bubble was passing through my body. Pushing out big ones would feel great, and I would try to make loud sounds with my butt on purpose. I would joke around with the other boys at my age, but then they started to make fun of me for it, and after that my Mom said I wasn't being 'a proper lady'. As I got older I kept it to myself, like everyone else I would just fart in private or when I thought no one could hear. But when I'm all alone, I enjoy letting loose and making them as bubbly as possible ...I guess you know that now though.

After a while I stumbled across porn of it. I saw giantess videos and drawings of huge girls farting on tiny men. I was shocked, but it was kind of amazing, I had no idea people thought of it sexually like that. It was right as I was having to start perverted thoughts of my own and before I knew it farts turned me on. I started to fantasize about being in the girls position, a letting out huge farts on a shrunken person. That's what I was masturbating to before, I was imagining farting on a tiny guy in my ass. I thought about when you recommended me that Mexican food and how it made me so gassy, and I sort of... pictured you down there... but I didn't think it would actually happen for real!"

Mark's jaw had dropped from hearing her side of the story, it was too amazing for him to believe. Sarah's bright red face said it all though. He realized in that moment that she wasn't blushing from embarrassment as she spoke, it was from arousal. She kept going.

"Every now and then I'd joke about it at school, talk casually about farts to my guy friends to see if any of them had the same fetish. None of them did though, even you didn't have much of a reaction. I thought I was all alone with this before, I just... I just... I had no idea! I never thought you'd show up all tiny and say you were in my ass all day and that you love smelling my farts and oh god I still don't know how this could really be happening..."

Sarah's voice started to drift off into a cute whine, unable to put her shock into any more words. Never in her life did she think her secret hidden fetish would just waltz into her room like this. The two of them didn't know what else to say, both dumbfounded they stared at each other in awe. Mark and Sarah both felt embarrassed exposing themselves like this but they didn't look away from the others eyes. Mark gazed at her in amazement, she wasn't just super cute and sexy and fun to get along with. She was the perfect girl for him in every way, his one true goddess.

After an incredibly long pause the tiny man spoke.

"Wow... I never thought I'd find a girl who was actually into the same stuff I am." he said.

"Me too..." Sarah said smiling meekly, "I guess we're pretty compatible, huh?"

"Yeah..."

Compatible. Did that really mean she was accepting of him? Did she forgive him for what he did? Suddenly his thoughts were interrupted by a loud gurgle. Sarah's stomach started rumbling, shaking the bed in front of him a little. His eyes widened and his dick twitched. Sarah rubbed her belly and smiled, her eyes then looked down at him coated with a whole new sheen of lust.

"Mark can I... sit on top of you?" she asked in a lower voice now dripping with sexual energy.

Mark swallowed.

Chapter 10: This Time It's Personal by NotOnTime

"...Okay."

He couldn't deny Sarah's request. Not only was having his crush sit on him with her giant ass his greatest fantasy, but from what she had just told him, it was hers as well. His response made her grin, and her eyes gave him a sexy "come hither" look. Mark walked a few steps towards his goddess when suddenly she started to get up, shaking the whole bed. Turning around, the gorgeous teen presented Mark with her full leggings-covered backside, which was just as enormous as ever. Sarah's ass was a work of art, a flawlessly sculpted pair of cheeks that were both plump and tight looking at the same time. Her wide ass complimented her otherwise petite body perfectly, creating the most appealing view ever to be seen as she arched her back.

Bending her knees, Sarah lowered her magnificent booty directly above Mark's body, casting a giant heart-shaped shadow over him. He knew how insanely heavy her ass was compared to him, yet he was still eagerly anticipating being flattened by it. The soft plump masses of her butt cheeks looked inviting, like his tiny form belonged between them. Sarah's hands tugged the side of her leggings and panties, slowly peeling them off as she began to talk dirty. With every word she revealed another inch of juicy skin to Mark, teasing him to the sight of her beautiful luscious ass flesh.

"Here it is Mark... my giant sexy ass that you like so much. I can feel another fart coming, slowly filling up my butt. It's going to be a big one, a nice, hot, noisy one. And you know what? I want you to be right in the middle of it. I want to sit on top of your tiny, sexy body and blast you with my fart. I want to feel you between my ass cheeks as I let... it.... rip~."

Hearing her voice say such dirty words was extremely erotic. The friendly Sarah he knew from school was showing him a side of herself that she hadn't shown anyone before. As she pulled her leggings and panties all the way off her ass, the crotch of her underwear stuck to her skin for a second. It then came off too, stretching a beautiful shimmering line of juices from her slit. Her whole pussy was dripping wet with arousal, it was obvious that she was every bit as into this as Mark was.

Without hesitation the giant girl lowered her magnificent butt on top of him. The huge wobbling cheeks blocked out everything else in his vision, so all he could see was Sarah's smooth skin and the dark crack leading between her butt cheeks. Roughly her ass pushed his tiny body down on the bedspread, pinning him to the soft sheets where she would sit. Just before completely crushing him under her weight, she slowly spread her butt apart with both hands... displaying to him her juicy, sweat-coated ass crack, overwhelming the tiny man's senses. Mark took a whiff, a single smell of her delicious raunchy ass scent before the massive impact of her body weight came bearing down on him.

Sarah's butt crack was still steamy with the smell of ass sweat from earlier, even after being wiped in the bathroom. The dizzying scent of female pheromones hit Mark like a crashing wave, drowning his thoughts in a sexual fever. Sarah's glorious round globes were hugging him in a warm smelly embrace, squeezing his body tight enough for his skin to fuse into hers. Every breath was filled with her addictive odors, every inch of his body caressed by her pillowy buttocks like he had died and gone to heaven. Mark had reached a state of euphoria. This one moment here was all he could have ever dreamed of. His high-school crush was sitting on top of him, squeezing him between her lovely butt cheeks and wrapping him in her scent. Not only that, but unlike before she was actually doing it willingly. This girl wanted him snuggled up in her butt... and she wasn't about to stop it there.

Sarah started to gyrate her hips into the bed, rubbing her massive booty all over Mark. She wiggled from side to side, drawing the boy deeper between her ass halves and closer to her delicious center. Mark felt the temperature of her soft skin get warmer the further her went, like he was being pulled into a marshmallow roasting over a campfire. The girl teased him some more as she wiggled her butt.

"Do you like this Mark? Does it feel good under my ass? I want you nice and deep in there... right up against my asshole. Oh! There, can you feel it? My giant hole pressing against your head? It's almost ready to fart on you, to let it all out on your face. I want you to smell it all."

She was right, Mark's body had been wedged all the way up her ass crack and now he was squashed directly against her asshole. If the rubbery tense skin wasn't already unmistakable, the stench was. Sarah's anus was still drenched in the smell of her past farts and latent shit. Mark didn't even have to lean his neck forward to nuzzle against it, this time the anus came pressing down on him. Sarah pushed playfully with her butt muscles, flexing her huge asshole so that it planted itself on Mark's small frame. He was completely enveloped in her oily wrinkles, treated to a full frontal massage of the girl's anal orifice. The giant hole undulated and flexed on his head, sensually smearing tasty sweat and filth against his skin.

Finally a loud gurgle stirred through her body. The rumblings of her bowels vibrated against his body as her fart built in pressure. Her anus winked against his head, clenching slightly around his face to hold the intestinal air back. The giant wrinkles squeezed his mouth like a suction cup for a moment before separating, leaving a line of anal drool connecting the two. Sarah's entire ass purred erotically, her shithole was twitching right in front of his face, ready to pour her hot stinky lust all over him. Mark was panting with excitement, he gazed up at the faint outline of her puckering anus as he heard her voice.

"I think I'm ready now. It feels like a big one, I hope you can handle this... nnnngh!"

Her sticky shithole widened in front of his face releasing a tremendous gust of noxious gases. With no reason to hold back anymore, Sarah let her giant fart erupt wildly. The incredible shockwaves pounded Mark into the bed, and made the whole mattress rumble under her sexy butt. Beneath her cheeks he was treated to a whirlwind of her delicious scent, hot rancid fumes billowing forth from the darkest depths of her bowels. It was hot and messy, punctuated all the better by the noise of her juicy trumpeting anus. Its hot rubbery wrinkles vibrated together, spraying tasty droplets of sweat and anal fluid all over Mark's visage. The fart assaulted his nostrils making them sting with its ferocious odor, but he inhaled it deeply all the same. He was totally addicted to Sarah's gas, and wanted to huff down every bit of it.

This was bliss to him, heaven in its purest form. He wanted to stay under Sarah's ass forever, travel between her cheeks every day and have her fart on him, just like this. Her anal scent was just so sexy, he couldn't help himself. The hot and thick meaty gas, the distinct harsh taste and smell of her farts, it drove his lust into a frenzy every time. His eyes rolled back a little as he breathed in her smell, drool came from his mouth as he was surrounded by the fart's warm embrace. There was something about knowing Sarah was into this, something different about her consensually farting on him that made it ten times hotter than it was before. Just knowing that she was also getting off on this amplified his own arousal. Mark inhaled the burning scent into the back of his throat and held it in his lungs, becoming dizzy from its intensity.

Sarah's shoulders dropped as the fart left her butt. The feeling of warmth spread throughout the cloth of her bed sheets, turning the fabric landscape under her ass into a wasteland of burning shit fumes. A sense of relief was felt through her bowels after she had let it all out, but then she snapped right back to reality. Mark felt the enormous weight of her body spring off him and was hit with light again. Sarah snatched him up in her hand and brought him back to her face to see if he was alright.

"Mark are you okay?! Was that too much?! I didn't realize it would be THAT big, sorry!"

She broke her sexy playful voice for a moment and had gone back to normal Sarah. She was genuinely worried that her ass had been too much for him, that last fart was a rather big one. Mark was still in a daze, but a happy one. He had a dopey but incredibly aroused look on his face and his dick was standing rock solid. He blinked a couple times before speaking.

"Oh my god that was so amazing Sarah. Your farts smell so good I want smell more of them from your perfect ass." the boy rambled on.

Sarah blushed red and smirked.

"Well then, it looks like you're just as wild as I am..." she teased.

Giving her horny classmate his wish, she lowered him back down to where he came from. Mark's excitement rose back up as her gigantic ass cheeks eclipsed his tiny body once again. Inside her crack, Sarah's butthole was twitching, ready for round two.

"Remember what you said you did in class today?" she asked him. "How you told me you stuck your face right up in the crevices of my butthole and made out with it? How much you loved the way my anus clenched on your tongue? How would you like to make out with it for real?"

Mark stared into the giant lusty asshole waiting for him. It was wet, drooling a line of anal mucus and puckering with arousal.

"This time I promise it'll be gassy~." she added.

End Notes:

That's the last one for a while. Hope you're enjoying where it's going, I have a lot more planned for this story!

Chapter 11: A Big Puckered Kiss by NotOnTime

Sarah lowered her incredible hips down into the bed and laid down, spreading her legs apart for Mark. Her ample butt cheeks opened, revealing her succulent asshole right there in front of his tiny body. As Mark stared deeply she nudged her ass backwards, urging her sweaty butt crack even closer to his face. All Mark had to do was stand, he was perfectly aligned with her anus. The pink slippery pucker was still rife with the scent of her gas, intoxicating him with every breath. He leaned in and took a deep whiff of her aroma, his dick twitching as the scent tickled his nostrils.

"Well Mark? Are you going to just stand there?" Sarah egged, teasing him.

Her anus throbbed as she spoke. It was clear that his classmate was just as horny as he was. She wanted him to do all the things he spoke about and more, all the sick gross debauchery that Mark himself loved. She really was an angel sent down from heaven, a goddess to him. Mark was happy to oblige.

He embraced her hole in a big hug, shoving his face straight in the center. His arms rubbed and fondled Sarah's puffy tender wrinkles, smearing and massaging her flesh with his hands while kneading deep between her crevices. The hot rubbery sphincter pulsated back, eager to feel more tingly rubs from him. The thick bands of skin expanded in his embrace and then constricted back together, letting the front side of his body sink into them like a warm foam mattress. Delicious juices seeped out the crevices of her folds, dribbling more lovely slime down his back.

Meanwhile at the middle of her puffy donut hole, Mark's face was engaged in a sloppy swap of saliva and slime. As Sarah's fat asshole clenched and widened to the massaging of his arms, her greasy center was making a meal out of his face. The squishy round anal wrinkles encircled the entirety of Mark's head, pulling him in and drooling hot juices in his hair. He rubbed it with his face, jamming his forehead and cheeks along the messy meat as best he could while still barely being able to breathe. Once the vulnerable anus had seemed like it was starting to relax Mark extended his tongue and went to work.

Sarah let out a sexy moan as she felt her new partner going to town on her backdoor. Electric tingles ran up her back, resonating from the tender twitching crevices of her asshole. She could feel Mark's enthusiasm for her body, the animalistic lust crawling up her asshole. His tiny tongue lapped at the oils hidden between her wrinkles, feverishly licking wherever it could find her juiciest bits of built-up sweat. He would stick his face in deep, squishing his cheeks between the rubbery bands of Sarah's sphincter, just to lick at her insides. Just when she thought he couldn't reach far enough he would extend his jaw into her sensitive flesh, and drag his heavenly tongue all the way into her moistest regions.

"Ooohh! Oh my gosh that feels so good! My asshole... you're licking all the way into my asshole Mark! Do you really love my huge butt that much?!"

The school girl cooed and gasped at the mini-sized rimjob she was receiving. Mark's tiny head billowing through her giant anus was like a vibrator and a dozen little cotton swabs teasing her hole at the same time. The massive anus couldn't stop itself from chewing all over Mark, concentrating it's meaty wrinkles around the shape of his body, just to feel him fight back. Mark loved this feeling however, the huge embrace from his goddess's asshole filled him with even more desire to pleasure her. He inhaled her stuffy air, the sweet scent of her ass encouraging him to lick deeper. As he jabbed his tongue all the way into her mess of wrinkles he felt them compress back into his head, locking their sticky skin with his lips.

The colossal shithole clenched, holding his skull tight and grabbing hold of his tongue. The pressure pulled it from his mouth, seizing his taste buds in a gooey flavorful embrace. Mark engaged whole-heartedly with the ass, french kissing it back as hard as he could. His tiny tongue danced, licking and squirming among the pulsating inner folds of Sarah's pucker. Normally this would be a frightening position to be in: Sarah's butthole had his whole head locked in place, with very little air and a firm grasp on his tongue. It was dark and smothering but the sounds of his goddess kept him going. He could hear her heavy panting just faintly in the distance, the soft erotic moans trickling from her mouth. Her heartbeat pounded through her asshole, the quickened beat of her arousal told him that she was loving the way he was kissing her ass. And best of all, the faint gurgling sound coming from within told him things were about to get much better.

"I feel one coming! It's coming out! Smell it come out of my ass!"

Sarah's gas bubbled through her bowels as her anus pulsated erratically. The hole clenched itself in anticipation, crushing Mark's entire head before letting out a giant droning fart one second later. The bassy release was blazing hot and stank to high heaven, and Mark was wedged all the way at ground zero to receive it. Sarah's meaty, juice-filled folds went from sucking on his tongue to blasting apart, slipping most of her steamy gift straight down Mark's throat. The trembling fart burned his lungs like fire and tore past his head like a buzzsaw, but he loved it. He still couldn't believe he was tasting Sarah's gas as she pushed it out her ass, it was like he was living out his greatest fantasies.


As soon as the fart began it was practically over and the massive anus closed itself back around Mark's head. The wrinkles of flesh were still twitching with lust, waiting for him to go back to teasing them, but everything was different now. Sarah's ass crack was rife with the rank stench of her fart, the air was almost dripping with the steamy perfume of her bowels. Mark breathed deeply and powerfully, eager to collect all the delicious gas into his chest before it dissipated. The flesh of Sarah's anus was a dozen times hotter now, covered with a new sheen of rank oils for him to lap up. It tasted like heaven, and he was happy to dive his mouth right back into eating it again.


The girl's puckered anus wasted no time locking him in for another passionate kiss either, pulling his face deep for a second smooch session. Sarah's moaned as she tugged Mark in with her butt muscles, loving how her gas didn't turn him away. If anything it made him more excited, as he frantically waggled his tongue through her hot rolls of slimy flesh. The taste of Sarah's backdoor was much more potent now, her sweat that caked her crevices had become more thick and syrupy in light of the giant fart. Mark collected as much as he could on his tongue before swallowing it down like it was honey. It might as well have been, despite the bitter tanginess of Sarah's nasty fart it tasted sweet as sugar to him.

"Here comes another one Mark... I can feel it building up in my ass for you. You want to smell it, right?" Sarah teased in a sexy voice.

Mark shoved his face as hard as he could into her anus, wriggling it around in eager circles. Sarah let out a giggle from his response, he was just as into this as she wanted. Her giant booty growled as it filled with bubbles of hot gas, already it sounded like this was going to be bigger than the last one. Mark could feel his dick standing at full attention now, this was easily one of the sexiest things ever. As he made out with Sarah's throbbing ass he swallowed more of her delicious anal juices. It felt like he was getting drunk off the stuff. The overwhelming taste and the potent warmth permeating through the air, it was slowly making his head spin. This constant state of arousal had him delirious, but his energy wasn't fading one bit. Sarah's farthole squeezed hard and lovingly around his tongue, caressing and swirling it through her tremendous sticky wrinkles. Her ass groaned, boasting of its incoming payload. Mark shuddered with excitement, gorging on the feast laid before him.

Sarah's fart-stained orifice gorged back, squeezing even harder around his head. The puckering pulsating maw sucked on not just his tongue but his whole face, seizing his upper body and drawing it into it's creases. The girl's crotch tensed with anticipation, feeling the tiny boy's body slide further into her anus. The huge wrinkles smothered his arms and dragged his legs off the bedspread. Lines of sticky nectar stretched from the soles of Mark's feet. The sheets where he was standing had already grown damp from Sarah's pussy juices, her throbbing vaginal mound was drooling like crazy. She was horny and quivering from anticipation, feeling the hot fart swirling inside her ass.

Her anal gateway clenched tight, holding the noxious gas in just a bit longer so that it could grow nice and big. Mark groaned with pain and pleasure as the girl's asshole smothered him. His body was becoming buried in Sarah's anal muscles, his penis pushed back flat against his abdomen as her tremendous hole expanded. The meaty bands of flesh began to bulge outwards, swelling from the immense pressure. Sarah's gas was just on the other side of her hole, boiling and ready to come out. She squeezed playfully, forcibly sinking her bulging butthole back into her ass crack. The sexy orifice became incredibly tight around Mark, she could feel every distinct shape of him crammed inside her cramped anus.

"Do you like it in there? Inside my giant anus?" Sarah teased some more. "I can feel your tiny round head, it's right in the center of my hole. I have a giant juicy fart ready for you. What would happen if I let it all out on your tiny head? Do you want to find out?"

She wiggled her massive ass on the bedspread playfully as she asked him. This was turning her on so much.

"Well?" she asked again. She wanted Mark to say he wanted it.

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNGHGHHH!!" Mark shouted yes inside her butthole, his screams vibrated through her skin.

"Good enough. Here you go..."

Sarah leaned low and relaxed her anal muscles, just a little bit at first. Her rank fart hissed through her hole, creating a quiet breeze between her cheeks, but for Mark it was a humongous geyser of air being sprayed at him. Powerful, billowing gas erupted around his head, the pinhole that was clenching down on his tongue had widened enough to engulf his whole face at once. Sarah's hissing fart burned his face like fire and stormed down his throat, the potent taste of her bowels invaded his lungs without hesitation. Mark could feel his insides become ravaged by this giant teen girl's fart, her gas had forced itself upon him and he took it in willingly. He could sense the masochistic side of him thriving in this powerless situation, the huge jet of scorching anal air was streaming past his face mercilessly and he just wanted to swallow it all. Sarah's giant asshole could not be stopped at this point, her terrible stink would spray all over him and coat him in her disgusting scent and he didn't want it any other way.

Then he heard her grunt.

In an instant her asshole expanded, opening much larger than the size of Mark's entire body. It was like a bomb had gone off, a massive explosion of pressure and sound overwhelmed the boy completely and utterly. The small feeble leak of hissing gas was nothing compared to this, Sarah has purposefully pushed the rest of her juicy fart all out at once. Tremendous blazing gales of gas trumpeted through her anus, emptying the pressurized chamber that was her bowels. The sound roared into the room, loudly announcing it's arrival as if it were judgement day for Mark. His hearing was lost in the booty explosion, the booming detonation that had gone off between Sarah's butt cheeks made her heaving round masses jiggle.

"Aaahhn!!"

Sarah's voice moaned a feminine yelp through the blast, she was no longer able to hold her feelings inside. She could only picture what was happening to Mark in her head, his little body trapped in her hissing butthole before she let out everything at once. It felt so good, so insanely good to fart on him without restraint. The relief of letting out such a meaty blast of air combined with the catharsis on finally living out her kinky fantasies drove her wild. Pleasure burst through her loins, sexually charging her entire body. She tensed her mighty bowels, making sure to expel every last bit of flatulence she had on Mark in that moment. The tiny boy flailed wildly, still partially trapped in her anal folds as she let it go.

The stink was intoxicating. It was like he had been getting drunk off her body for the past several minutes and then he was suddenly plunged into an ocean of alcohol. Sarah's unhinged fart was powerful and dangerous and it was overwhelming him thoroughly. It was just as bad as the ones she had let out before when she didn't know he was there, maybe even more intense than those. Mark could barely think in all the commotion, but he didn't want to, he just wanted to feel her massive sexy ass immerse him in it's bodily functions. He truly loved this girl's juicy butt, even as it was erupting around him with a torrent of unholy smells, he didn't want to be anywhere else.

At long last the fart tapered off, the horrendous explosion finally calming down. Mark's little body was lowered back down, resting against the shivering wrinkles of Sarah's asshole. The daunting beastly maw was relaxed and still gaping open somewhat, revealing itself in front of Mark. His eyes followed the lumpy expanse of flesh that led inside, gazing at Sarah's bright red walls that led into seemingly infinite blackness. The heat and hollow of space almost made him dizzy by just standing in front of it, and yet he could feel it's presence pulling him in. His heart froze at the sense of being devour by this hole. He knew this was just Sarah, his friend, but some sort of primal panic within was creeping up the back of his neck.

The darkness from within her ass was enveloping him but then it got even darker. A huge shadow eclipsed his tiny body momentarily. He turned around to see Sarah's giant finger pointed behind him, like it was primed to push him all the way inside her ass. Just like the hole itself, her finger was shaking with all the excitement coursing through her. It froze in mid-air for a while but then retreated back away, causing Mark to sigh with relief. Sarah had gotten so swept up in her anal desires that she had almost begun to masturbate without thinking. She stopped herself though, remembering that Mark was still down there and very much a living person.

Her asshole throbbed, still yearning for more pleasure. Sarah caught her breath and then spoke.

"Hey Mark? I have a favor to ask... Can I stick you inside?"

Mark didn't know what to say.

End Notes:

Sorry about the long wait between chapters, I'll try to continue this story at a better pace.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7368