- Text Size +
Story Notes:

**** ***** **** ****
This was originally part of the "/d/ Size: Portal Edition" interactive on writing.com by Unexpect. [https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/2083090-d-Size-Portals-Edition/map/11221]

Like in this story with Mark and his Mom, he builds a portal device, but this time he uses it at school for his own fun.

**** **** **** ****

 

Mark came back from lunch to find his friend Sarah sitting in his seat. There was a small isolated room in the corner of the library where students could use the computers, and since there were only eight seats, they were in high demand. He had left his bag next to the chair to ward off other people from taking it while he was out getting a sandwich. For the most part it worked, all the other desks had people logged in while his was still at the blue sign in screen. Everyone had gone for lunch already, so it was just him in the room, as well as Sarah reading a book in his "spot".

"Yo." Mark said, casually approaching Sarah. She looked up.

"Oh hey Mark! How's it going?" she said in a cheerful tone.

Sarah was pretty much buddy-buddy with everyone she met. Mark had only talked with her a handful of times, but she acted like they'd been friends for years. He liked the way she was always smiling, it fit her image. Sarah was very petite in size, and because of that she was incredibly cute. She had short hair, and a thin slender body. (Mark would never tell her this, but he always checked out her tight round butt when he saw her walking in the hallway.) Sarah's natural friendliness netted her a lot of guy friends though, so Mark felt like she was sort of out of his league. That said, it was just the two of them alone in the computer room, so he would enjoy this small talk while it lasted.

----

"Really? It only costs that much?!" Sarah said, continuing their conversation.

"Yeah, so I bought two of them." Mark bragged.

"Aww lucky!" she said, lightly punching him in the arm. Then she noticed he was just standing there. "Oh! ...Am sitting I in your seat?"

"Heh heh, yeah."

"Oh sorry! I was using this one because I don't like the plastic ones out there." It was true. The black seats in the computer room where cushioned and had wheels on them, while the ones outside in the library were the plain blue plastic ones that would hurt your butt.

"I think I saw someone leave one of the computer chairs out in the library." Mark said.

"Oh perfect!" Sarah hopped out of the seat, giving it back to Mark.

"You keep it warm for me?" Mark joked.

"OH yeah. I farted on it." Sarah shot back with a smile. She giggled, and then left.

Mark stood there for a second dumbfounded. Was she really joking? Mark would never EVER tell anyone this but he secretly had a big fetish for farts. Just hearing those lewd words come from a hottie like Sarah turned him on. Had she actually farted in his seat and played it off as a cheeky joke? He looked at the chair, incredibly tempted to smell it. He was alone, but someone could walk in at any moment. Torn, Mark touched his hand to the padded seat. It was warm, but he couldn't tell if that was from Sarah's body heat or from her... yeah.

Mark reached into his bag. His inner desires driving him wild, he pulled out his portal device. Setting the exit size to half an inch, he shrunk himself down in the center of the chair.

The landing was soft, and the seat cushion was definitely hot. Mark took a long deep breath through his nose... it was stinky! His guess was right on the money, Sarah totally farted right in his chair! The aftermath of her little butt bomb was weaved into the soft cushion of the seat and Mark could feel it rising up into the air. The smell was strong, but to him it was heavenly. He never thought he would get to be this close to one of Sarah's farts, not in his wildest dreams. Her little sexy butt had warmed up the whole chair but it was right in the middle where the seat was the hottest and it smelled the most ripe. That must have been ground zero, right where her butthole was sitting. Mark pressed his face into that spot and inhaled as much leftover gas as he could. The raunchy smell made him shudder with arousal.

Sarah's wafting gases surrounded him on all sides, like a warm cloak of heat. The fact that this smell came out of that girl's ass thrilled him. She was small, but the fart she left him with was anything but tiny. It was deliciously potent too, Mark thought. Did that mean she let it go recently, when he was having a conversation with her? Did she silently slip a hot one from her butt, right in front of him? The idea aroused him immensely. Mark bathed in her release, trying to imprint what was left of the steamy fart before it dissipated into the air. He rolled around on the seat having the time of his life, too preoccupied to notice someone had come back into the room.

"Hey, I couldn't find the chair you were talking about- Mark?"

Mark snapped back to reality. That was Sarah's voice. She was looking for him. Mark froze in place and remained motionless. If she caught him doing what he'd just been doing, it would be social suicide. No one would talk to him anymore. Desperately he prayed that she wouldn't see him.

"Hmmm, he didn't log into the computer. Maybe he left?" she said, thinking out loud. "Well in that case, I'll take this!"

The chair jerked and spun around, making Mark dizzy. By the time he regained his senses a tall shadow was being cast on him. Looking skywards he saw Sarah's ass bending over. Her petite body didn't look so petite anymore, she was absolutely gargantuan! Her round butt dwarfed him in size, and before Mark could appreciate how great it looked from this angle it came thundering down on top of him. Sarah's tight ass cheeks sank into the forgiving cushion, and spread their weight all around Mark. He was forced into laying on his back, flattened by one of her cheeks.

"Still warm. Hee hee." she giggled to herself.

Mark could just barely breathe through the soft fabric of Sarah's leggings. As she sat on top of him he noticed that a familiar smelly scent was coming from her panties. The remains of her fart were still clinging to her butt, and now Mark could smell it from both above him and below. As painful as being crushed was, it was worth it. The cute petite girl that he always had the hots for was sitting on him, how could he not be happy? Especially when he could smell all her delicious farts.

Suddenly she began to move around. Instead of standing up and walking the chair back into the library normally, Sarah used her legs to pull herself along. Not to be bothered with standing up she kept herself seated, and dragged the rolling chair forward, one step at a time. She did her little shimmy chair-walk all the way back to the reading area, and the unique movement of her legs had a direct effect on her tiny friend.

Mark couldn't tell what was happening but Sarah's giant butt cheeks started shifting around in the seat. He was swept underneath her rump by waves of rolling flesh. The huge cheeks were supple enough to not pulverize him, but soon he found himself disoriented. With every other step she took Mark found himself rolling from left to right, slowly drawing closer to the center of her smelly butt. When she eventually stopped he was right between her two cheeks, in the middle of her crack.

Sarah wiggled her hips a little to get comfortable, and finally returned to reading her book. She had no idea she was sitting on her friend, or how much he was enjoying it. Mark was nestled in place between her butt cheeks, firmly trapped but loving every second. It was completely dark under her booty. He couldn't see a thing, but he could definitely smell her. There were still some lingering fumes left inside her crevice, the final proof of her earlier deed. Mark was so close to the source now he could feel its warmth, the radiant heat from his giantess friend emanating all around him. He could hear the dull sound of her blood pumping, as well as her digestive system well at work.

With her eyes still on the page, Sarah leaned to one side and lifted her leg slightly. She let out a silent bubbly fart into the chair, purposely making it quiet so no one in the library heard it. A torrent of stink washed over Mark, hissing as it went by. The thick fumes poured into the seat cushion, staining it with her smell all over again.

"Hee hee hee!"

Sarah didn't say anything because she was in the library but she let out a quiet giggle. Clearly she was proud of her stealthy release. Mark laid inside her now-blazing-hot ass in shock. Sarah had just farted on him: directly! The humid gas smelled intense, it was way more strong than the secondhand fart he smelled from her chair. He huffed the gas greedily, filling his lungs with the girl's foul odor. Mark shuddered in arousal once more, shaking with joy under the giant girl's butt.