Shrunk With a Giant Mother At The Pool by NotOnTime
Summary:

You're shrunken at a public pool near a very attractive mother and her kid. What could go wrong?

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adult 30-39, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Insertion, Odor, Scat, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 14131 Read: 142245 Published: April 03 2018 Updated: August 01 2019
Story Notes:

**** ***** **** ****
This was originally part of the "Tiny Life Guard" interactive on writing.com by "someone". [https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1373411-Tiny-Life-Guard/action/view/chapter_map/1243] Because I don't own the proceeding chapters this story starts in the middle. So far in the story you get a job as a life guard, and as you're chasing your co-workers something happens...

**** **** **** ****

 

 

1. Chapter 1: Voluptuous Swimsuit Milf by NotOnTime

2. Chapter 2: Jet Set Butt Hostage by NotOnTime

3. Chapter 3: Awakened Something In Her Ass by NotOnTime

4. Chapter 4: Her Backside Craves For The Jet by NotOnTime

5. Chapter 5: Trapped Within The Woman's Enema by NotOnTime

6. Chapter 6: Wasting Gas In Traffic by NotOnTime

7. Chapter 7: Mommy's Butt Is Hungry by NotOnTime

8. Chapter 8: Devoured With Her Dildo by NotOnTime

9. Chapter 9: The Depths Of Her Ass by NotOnTime

Chapter 1: Voluptuous Swimsuit Milf by NotOnTime

You ran to Julie and her friends, eager to catch up with them. Entranced by their sexy bodies, jiggling in their swimsuits, you didn't notice the oncoming danger. A little kid was running towards the pool and intercepted you from the side. You were kicked by his foot, sent flying like a rocket past the concrete's edge and into the water.

It was only a few meters out from the side of the pool, but to you it obviously seemed like a much larger distance. The ripples of water were akin to huge crashing waves, you might as well have been stranded out in the middle of the ocean. To make matters worse, the kid carelessly jumped in after you, creating a huge splash the size of a tidal wave. You were swept up in it and pulled under with him.

Breaking the surface with a gasp, you coughed for air. You had nearly drowned. Just then a large looming shadow was cast over you, blocking out the sun. You turned around and looked up to see a gigantic beautiful woman.

"Honey, be careful. I told you not to run around the pool okay?"

She must have been the boy's mother. The way she lectured him was stern, but also very kind a gentle. With a calm motherly face the woman gave a smile to her son. Just being in her presence felt soothing, your fears of drowning in the pool seemed to melt away. She looked like a goddess, and the way the sun stood behind her head gave her a heavenly glow. She might have been a goddess of fertility, you couldn't help but notice her boobs were huge. From your angle they were almost large enough to block out the sight of her face. Even by normal people's standards they were enormous.

She began to walk closer to you, your eyes were locked on to how her full breasts swayed with each step. You imagined under her swimsuit they must look gorgeous, and guessed that you were around the size of her puffy pink nipples. The swimsuit she was wearing was a one-piece, which suited her well. It clung to her voluptuous form, leaving little to the imagination of how curvaceous her body was underneath. As she walked to her son she passed you by, and you slid around the side of her smooth swimsuit-clad belly. The milfy woman wasn't necessarily chubby, but her skin had a little cushion for the pushin' to it, which was super hot.

"Mommy look! It's Iron Man!" the kid held up an action figure "See? See? It's Iron Man! Bang! Pow pow pow!"

"Yes, I see Honey. Iron Man is cool, isn't he?"

"Yeah! He's my favourite!" the child shouted.

You watched as the mother entertained her child, who was floating in the water with two yellow water wings. She took the toy hero and started waving him around through the air, pretending he was flying. The young boy clapped and cheered, loving the display. You drifted behind them in the water, gazing at the luscious goddess. Your vision was distorted slightly from the waves but you could tell that under the waters surface she had amazing child-bearing hips. Her wide ass looked incredible in the swimsuit, both cheeks looking like two meaty bowling balls squished together. Uncontrollably you drooled into the pool at the sight of her butt. It was dancing around while she played with her son, her plump globes shifted from side to side. You wanted to touch it, it looked so soft.

"Can Iron Man fly underwater?" the mother asked her boy.

"Uhhhhhhhh... yeah! He can! He can!" the kid repeated, making up an answer.

"Okay then, let's go! Whoooooosh! Splash!" she did sound effects as she made the toy "fly" underwater.

Before long the doting parent was making big waves as she got into the role. Her charming figure bounced around, doing huge movements to playfully splash her son. The kid loved splashing and splashed her right back.

"Oh no! Iron Man's going to crash now! Waaaaaaaah!" she pretended to dive, stumbling sideways and dropping the toy.

You had been enjoying the show, even with all the waves. Every splash she did made her ginormous tits bounce erotically. You wanted to get closer and see more but suddenly she did something you didn't expect. Pretending the toy was in danger, she fell sideways, directly on top of you. The last thing you saw was her massive shadowy chest before impact, the soft titty pushed you underwater with the rest of her. You were disoriented, spinning around in a world of water and this gorgeous milfs diving body. You bounced off her several times slipping between her flesh until something caught your body.

Chapter 2: Jet Set Butt Hostage by NotOnTime

During the commotion you had slipped inside her swimsuit. Coming in from the opening under her arm, you managed to become tucked within the inner side of her one piece. Rushing bubbles pushed your body down her back, and soon you had no idea where you were. You bounced along the older woman, your tiny form tumbling through her luscious body under the swimsuit, until something finally caught your leg.

Your foot was wedged between two giant masses of flesh, firmly held in place. Even though the two wobbling globes were soft, they were heavy enough that your leg wouldn't budge. You looked around and tried to guess where you were. Your first thought was that you were stuck between her generous bust, but looking at how the two surrounding lumps extended outwards on the horizon, you realized that wasn't the case. Craning your neck behind yourself you saw small bumps trailing off in one direction, indicating her spine. If that was the case then... (you looked back down at your foot) ...this was her ass.

The unaware captress finished her show of swimming around with her son's toy. When she stood back up on her two feet her swimsuit came pressing up against you, pinning you at the back of what you now know to be her ass. Next, she began to walk back to her kid, causing her glutes to spring to life. Your leg was pulled deeper between her cheeks as they began to shift around, dragging you along with it. The woman's huge ass halves jiggled with each step, sinking you in up to your waist. Her ass was like quicksand, mercilessly pulling you to the bottom without air.

Normally you'd be thrilled to have a little one-on-one time with this voluptuous beauty's rockin' ass, but this situation was too dangerous. You needed to get out of here so you could breathe. Grabbing her lumps of skin with both hands you tried to use whatever strength in your arms to pull your self back up. It was no use however, the constantly kneading walls of ass flesh were pulling you down faster than you could climb up. Her shifting buns were closing in on your vision, the world began to darken as you became buried in butt cheeks. The small crack of light from the outside world was becoming more and more distant, you struggled with handfuls of booty meat to claw your way back to it, but with every step she took it was getting further away.

"How was that, honey? Did you like mommy's little show?" The adult woman kindly asked her son.

"Yeah! Yeah! I wanna fly too!" he said excitedly.

He was young and light enough that she could still pick him up in her arms. Down in her butt you realized she had stopped walking. Your efforts doubled as you wriggled between her cheeks, desperate to close to gap between you and her swimsuit before her shifting rump dragged you down any more. The light was getting closer and you were nearly there. You weren't so lucky though. As the doting mother lifted her child above the pool water, her back arched, pulling tightly on her swimsuit. The unforgiving fabric slammed into your body, pulling you hopelessly deep as it wedged into her plump posterior. She spun around with her kid and carefully threw him back into the pool, creating a big splash. The child loved it, and without a thought she casually pulled on the back of her swimsuit with her hand, picking her wedgie out of her butt.

The swimsuit retreated and you were left stranded somewhere within the giant milfs ass. Her bountiful seat meat was warm, and surrounding you with an almost overwhelming embrace. By some sheer stroke of luck you found a tiny air bubble to breathe inside, presumably it too was locked under the heavy pounds of mom flesh. You coughed and wheezed in new air, it was ripe with her scent. The walls around you smelled like chlorine, and wet skin, with an slight earthy tone mixed in. The aroma felt motherly and tender, much like the kindness you'd seen her show her son. Yet, with every move she made, you sank in a little deeper, and the earthy smell got a little stronger.

She had no idea that someone was slowly sinking inside her huge ass, she was merely enjoying a pleasant afternoon with her son. Her curvy cheeks bobbed along with the current, giving an arousing show to anyone who happened to be passing by underwater. The sheer size of her hips was immense, just by looking no one could have guess you were buried inside their squishy glory. As she walked back to her smiling son, her soft tush shifted from left to right, each cheek powerfully grinding up and down. To her surprise her boy was looking upset.

"What's wrong dear?"

"I can't... find... Iron Man..." he whimpered.

The boy had lost his action figure. With the advantage of height, his mother scanned the surrounding area, trying to see if she could spot the toy. She found it along the edge of the pool, sunken down to the cold floor. It was probably kicked over there by some stranger.

"Stay here, I'll go save him okay?" she said with a wink. Her boy's face lightened and she went to go get it.

Things weren't looking good for you. The encroaching smell and the few thick hairs that you passed by could only mean one thing. Before long you'd be at the very bottom of her ass crack. Her monolithic cheeks began to shift once more, pulling you down her ass again. How could something that looked so soft on the outside be so heavy and crushing on the inside? The grinding walls smeared you across her increasingly volatile skin, rubbing you face into her deep crack until you could taste her rank ass flavour. Suddenly you were crammed against a hard muscle, one that smelled incredibly ripe. No doubt it was her anus.

Despite being pressed against such a sensitive part of her body, the mother still hadn't detected your presence, she just kept on marching toward the sunken action figure. With every step her buns shifted behind you, prodding you into the massive pucker. It was closed, but it had some give to it, and you worried that if you got pushed enough times you might sink past her smelly wrinkles. You tried to wriggle yourself backwards but the constantly moving ass wasn't giving you an inch. The woman then reached the toy at the end of the pool, and bent over to pick it up.

Then something happened that no one expected.

When the woman bent over to grab her son's toy, her huge ass stuck out. Her knees bent and her cheeks spread, allowing her swimsuit to slide in a little and exposing her open ass - right in front of a water jet. The powerful rush of water was lined up directly with her anus, and came at you at full force. It was strong enough that it forced her unsuspecting anal muscles open, and sent you shooting up her asshole with a flurry of bubbles. In a single second you had gone from the world of the living to the sticky nightmarish hell that was an adult woman's bowels.

"Oh!" she exclaimed, jumping up in surprise from the sudden blast of water.

Her huge cheeks clenched from the feeling of cold liquid inside her butt. The large cavernous tunnel shrank instantly, tightly coiling around you. Frothy water, mixed in with her disgusting filth got in your mouth. You wanted to cry, but the crushing anal walls stopped you from doing anything but writhe in agony. Soon the pool water adjusted to her body heat and the heavy clenched walls retracted. It spread through the long steamy colon as your body slumped to the ground, finally able to breathe. The air inside her ass smelled horrible, each whiff burned your insides. You were trapped in here, without anybody coming to save you. The gorgeous milf, the sexy curvaceous woman that you were previously so infatuated with, you were now stuck inside her huge round ass, deep within the most awful place of her body.

Outside, the big woman stood straight back up, with her son's toy in hand. That was a big shock! She had never had a pool jet shoot water up her ass before, the sensation of water sloshing inside her was weird. Dipping her free hand under the water she grabbed one of her butt cheeks and blushed slightly. She felt a strange feeling welling up from inside her.

Chapter 3: Awakened Something In Her Ass by NotOnTime

It was weird, as much as she didn't want to admit it, for some reason the water jet had felt really good on her asshole. The voluptuous mother felt guilty as she cupped one of her huge ass cheeks in her hand. This wasn't the place to be thinking about such things in public, especially with her son right next to her. Still... it was hard to ignore the cries of her own body. Faint tingles were running through her backside like electricity, as the memory of water shooting up her asshole just wouldn't go away. Her anus hadn't been penetrated from the outside in years.

Something was starting to awaken inside the grown woman. Thoughts of passionate nights from long past were starting to spring into her mind. She looked at her son, his innocent excitement might help stop her fantasizing. He took the action figure from her hand and started to wave it around, frantically making it fly again. She smiled at him the way only a mother could, but internally she still couldn't calm herself down. A pleasant tickle was coming from inside her butt, making her huge round ass throb with desire. She clenched in an effort to suppress it, squeezing hard with her booty muscles, but it was only making the feeling stronger. Again and again her anus tensed up, puckering erotically from within her swimsuit and beneath her thick meaty ass cheeks.

Deep inside you were fighting a life and death struggle against her bowels. The disgusting smell of this beautiful woman's colon made your stomach turn. What little air you had was thick with the stench of fecal matter, reminding you all too well that this was the tunnel her shit passed though every day. You knew you had to get out of here before her body forced you to, just thinking about her having to use the toilet with you inside made you flinch. Crawling through the hot mucky waste of pool water and anal filth, you headed to her anus. You tried to push your way through, pull the tightened lips of her anus apart from the inside, but your efforts only ended up tickling her backdoor. The inner bands of muscle that made up this mature woman's sphincter were incredibly strong, with just a semi-absent thought she was able to make them crush you without mercy.

Giant pounding walls of flesh flattened your body. You were essentially buried under her anal muscles, treated like no more than a minor annoyance. The adult woman's asshole squeezed you in an iron embrace, suppressing your struggles until you could no longer move before letting go of its grip. With shaky limbs you got back up on your hands and knees, choking on more foul air. Foolishly you tried to escape from her asshole again, only sending more tingles up her backside. It was the only option you had, you thought maybe in a moment of weakness her asshole could let you pass through, but it was all for naught.

Again the heavy walls of her shithole clenched down on you, crushing you tiny body under their hardened lumps of flesh. As the tunnel compressed the nasty pool water mixed in with her ass grime surrounded you, splashing itself against your face. You felt clumps of god-knows-what run down your cheeks, all the while blood rushed to your skull from the woman's tight contractions. Just when the ass let up it came slamming down on you again, pulverizing you violently. She was just casually twitching her hole, trying to subdue the growing feelings of pleasure building in her ass, but it was actually making things worse. You were repeatedly pounded by the inner walls of her anus, your bones felt like they were going to break soon. Barely able to move, you screamed for her to stop.

"Please! No more! Help! I'm trapped in your-!"

The mother squeezed her nethers once again, snuffing out a slight buzzing feeling coming from her anus. Whatever thing had flipped her switch a few minutes ago, making her anus throb with pleasure, it just wasn't going away. The woman blushed, feeling the warmth of arousal spread through her hips. As she played with her son she slowly backed up... closing in on the pool's water jet. With every half-step backwards she could feel the force of water pressing in on her backside. The strong jet bubbled into the skin of her butt slightly, indenting her plump cheeks a little through her bathing suit. It felt good, like a pleasant massage for her booty. She blushed and looked around. Not many people were nearby and no one seemed to notice...

You noticed, however. A droning rumble echoed into her ass from outside, caused by the pressure of the pool jet. It sounded like rain hitting the roof of a building, only this sound was being softened by the fat of her massive ass cheeks. Among that was another thumping, a second beating rhythm of noise coming from her heartbeat. The woman's blood was starting to pump faster from her pleasure, and her steamy insides only grew hotter as it did.

Her chamber clenched on you again, but this time less forcefully. It wasn't a purposeful squeeze like before, you had given up on breaking through her butthole after that harsh punishment. No, you were remaining still in her ass right now. This anal contraction was brought on by pleasure, her ass twitching on its own in delight from feeling the jet. Her horny muscles undulated around you, thumping and pumping with her heartbeat. As especially strong contraction crushed you from head to toe, steadily relaxing as threads of ass slime were pulled from your body. Her walls felt stickier the more turned on she became. Just what had you gotten into?

Outside, the grown woman felt wet. Not just wet from the pool water, wet from her womanhood deep inside. She could feel her pussy juices drooling inside her body, craving a stimulation she hadn't felt in a long time. It was just the pool jet that was making her feel weird, she reminded herself. She wasn't being perverted at all. Even still she backed up closer to it, wiggling her huge ass steadily back and forth.

Her son was having fun playing with her and his toy, she splashed him with water a couple times to stay involved. Really though her attention was focused on the feeling in her ass. She had found a spot where the jet could shoot between her butt cheeks, teasing where she was most sensitive. The water rubbed between her soft moons, jiggling the huge masses like bowls of jello. She bit her lower lip, it felt good, but it wasn't getting far enough to tickle her asshole directly like before. Her anus puckered and clenched, longing to be touched again...

Chapter 4: Her Backside Craves For The Jet by NotOnTime

With her backdoor twitching full of lust, the huge curvaceous mother really wanted to get herself off right there in the pool. The water jet felt so good on her plumps ass, she silently wished she could jam it right between her cheeks and up against her hole. A few seconds ticked by, her lower body screaming for more stimulation. Soon enough an idea formed inside her head. She thought of a way to get what she wanted, no, what she needed... but she felt a bit guilty about the method to get there.

"Honey...?" she called out to her son.

The young boy waded his way through the pool back to her, carrying the superhero action figure in his tiny hands. He looked up at his mother, smiling. Through her extreme arousal, she managed to form a smile back, if a bit lopsided.

"Can I see your toy there?" she asked. "I'm going to make it do a trick!"

"Okay!" the kid beamed.

The mom set up her son's Iron Man figure, holding it in her hand right above the water. Her huge ass was still quivering for attention. She made it look like the toy was standing on top of the water and gave a countdown.

"Three... two... one... Liftoff!"

At that moment she slapped her free hand down into the water, making a huge splash around the base of the toy. Then she tossed it up in the air, creating the illusion that it had taken off like a rocket ship. The huge splash astounded her son, his mouth widened in surprise and joy. Laughing and clapping his hands the boy marveled as the action figure flew skywards. After a couple seconds the toy came back down, plunking into the pool and sinking down underwater. It landed in front of the woman, predictably where she wanted it to. 

"Oops! I'll get that for you honey..." she said, licking her lips hungrily.

She bent over to pick it up, reaching her arms down and sticking her humongous ass out. With no space left to go, her sizable rear pushed itself against the wall of the pool, right on top of the jet. To anyone passing by she looked just like a mother playing with her son, and was trying to get his toy for him. In actuality though, the only thing she was playing with was her huge slutty ass. The way her plump cheeks planted themselves against the pool wall made them spread apart. Her plentiful ass meat rippled against the hard surface, flattening along with the material of her bathing suit. The tight crotch of her swimsuit buried itself up her ass while she pretended to search for the toy, crawling deeper into her crevice as she pushed her butt into the wall.

Inside you could feel the moment her ass pounded into the wall. The impact shook you to your core, as if you had just been hit by a battering ram. The woman's whole fat ass shuddered, both inside and out, rocking your body. Her muscles clenched and the muffled roared of the jet suddenly became ten times louder.

The mother's shoulders stiffened as she wedged the jet straight up her thick ass. Her gigantic curves had hidden the pool apparatus away completely, concealing it from the public under her plethora of womanly butt flesh. With nowhere else to go the jet shot a flurry of bubbles and water directly against her asshole. Waves of pleasure exploded through the mature woman's backside, giving her the sexual stimulation she had been yearning for. Her anus undulated and puckered, feeding off the delicious sensation of rampaging water. The pressure of the jet was hard and thick, able to force apart her massive ass cheeks and press straight into her shithole. Millions of bubbles bounced off her anal wrinkles, tickling her sensitive pucker and then tricking along the various curves of her body to seek freedom at the surface.

This was the rush she had been wanting to feel all along. Not just today, her body had secretly been wanting this for years. Her heart raced inside her chest, pounding so hard she thought it would start creating ripples in the water as she fished around for her son's toy. The jet felt incredible on her hungry asshole, the horny orifice winked repeatedly in delight. She inched the nozzle deeper, pushing it in her ass until it was right against her hole. She had to squeeze her anus to stop it from opening again, obliviously crushing the tiny man inside. The water coming from the entrance of the jet felt like a big round bubble of pressure, almost like a huge cock's head was pressing against her hole. Bubbles spread from that point through the rest of her crotch, tickling her delicate pussy. Again her nethers throbbed forcefully, and she had to stifle her voice to prevent letting out a moan.

You could hear the intensity of the jet outside, the rushing water just inches away from your tiny body. It sounded something similar to a waterfall to you, like you were swimming right underneath one. Without holding back the giant anus squeezed down on you again, flattening you with a grip hard as steel. Sticky hot juices consumed your face, and your lungs were being crushed so hard that you couldn't breathe. All the while the woman's asshole was twitching and undulating with pleasure, feeding itself on your pitiful torment. The muscles clenched up and down your body in a wave-like motion, wringing you out painfully like you were a tube of toothpaste. If her trembling ass didn't let up soon you were going to suffocate!

Up above her breathing was growing heavier and ragged, brought on by the pleasure she was feeling from her butthole. Unable to hold herself back any longer the woman plunged her head underwater to moan loudly. A flurry of bubbles escaped her open mouth, masking the sound of her husky yell to the rest of the swimmers. In a moment of release she plunged her butt hard against the wall, unclenching her anus and allowing the jet to break through. The nozzle, still encased in the fabric of her swimsuit, jammed inside the opening of her slutty asshole. Cold water was blasted all the way up her ass, shooting straight inside her buxom body. This time she didn't clench her hole to stop it, she let herself get filled.

By the time you realized what was happening you were already blown away in a storm of water rounding the corner of her large intestine. The water hit you like a tsunami, sweeping you up helplessly and tossing you around the adult woman's bowels. You screamed with what little air you had left, your one or two bubbles of air lost in the thousands of others that were racing up this woman's ass. It was horrifying, you couldn't see in the darkness but you could feel yourself bouncing off the walls of her organic hallway. You were sinking deeper into her filthy hot ass to a place where you could surely never return. Her giant gluttonous ass drank the water right up, eagerly sucking you inside with the rest of it.

You heard her moan loudly a second time, the bellowing vibrations of her voice were lost to the pool but echoed clearly through her body. All at once her twisting bowels began to churn and clench. She was cumming, finally achieving orgasm from the feeling of having water shoot up her ass. You could no longer tell what way was up, the undulations of her bowels were spinning you around so fast you became dizzy. You needed air desperately, before you drowned in a whirlpool of greasy water and clumps of feces. Against the joyous fluctuations of her cumming anal muscles you tried to break through to wherever the surface was. Your hand reached out in the darkness to what felt like air, but before you could breach your head over it the woman's ass seized up, slamming you back underwater.

Her whole body trembled in a delightful orgasm, waves of pleasure rocking her from head to toe. The jet popped out her asshole, finished serving its purpose. She was cumming hard, enrapturing herself with waves of ecstasy as she felt the water slosh around inside her bowels. Her ass was so big, yet tingles of pleasure could be felt through every square inch of it. The liquid inside her ass felt wonderful and the way it stirred around as her muscles climaxed was pure bliss. There was no way for her to know that while she was enjoying her orgasm, her butt was forcibly trying to drown a tiny man inside of it. Deep inside the darkest corner of her body he was fighting for his life, to stay afloat inside her plus-sized booty.

After finally coming down from her orgasm the beautiful woman collected herself. Tingles were still rushing through her body. She grabbed the toy for her son and lifted her upper body out of the water, wearing the same motherly smile as if nothing had happened. A new problem immediately presented itself, she didn't know how long she could hold this water inside her ass for. She had let the jet blast her rumphole for a pretty long amount of time, resulting in a big load of water now sitting inside her butt. Her booty felt absolutely stuffed, nearly ready to burst. Even the slightest movement caused the heavy weight of liquid to bounce around inside her, pushing at her asshole to let it out. She needed to find a toilet, if the shit-filled soup escaped her ass now it would be a disaster. Very calmly she took her son's hand and led him out of the pool. She had to be fast but work slow, and make her way to the water park's bathroom.

Chapter 5: Trapped Within The Woman's Enema by NotOnTime

SLOSH SLOSH SLOSH

The water inside the dank dark organic chamber sloshed around endlessly, splashing rough waves with every step. The fleshy walls dripped with moisture, their muscled surfaces stiff with holding the abundance of liquid in place. You tread the filthy water as best you could, desperate to stay afloat over what was dozens of feet of a murky abyss to you. You weren't alone, you were surrounded by large clumps of excrement, huge partially-formed turds that had just enough in them to stay floating above the disgusting stew with ease. The air you fought so hard to breathe was thick and pungent with the stench of a sewer, and yet you fought for it like you couldn't get enough. Another horrifying wave crashed into you in the blinding darkness, threatening to pull you down. You coughed hard, some of it had got in your throat.

SLOSH SLOSH SLOSH

The enormous milf felt the swelling bundle of pool water splash around her bowels, it was getting more difficult by the second to hold it in. She clenched her ass hard, squeezing her anus as tight as possible to avoid a disaster. She had to walk with her son to the water park bathroom quickly, but also carefully. Taking firm steps the woman made sure not to upset her body in any way, holding herself together was paramount right now. She felt nervous, like everyone was looking at her and knew what she had done in the pool. Sure, there were a few onlookers checking out the gorgeous milf's swimsuit-clad body, admiring the curves of her backside as it dripped with pool water, but none of them knew that she was carrying a few litres of that water inside of her. Of course, she herself had no idea either that another average Joe that had been checking her out earlier was now swimming inside her bowels, fighting against the raging tide.

SLOSH SLOSH

Finally she had made it to the toilet. The short walk which had felt like the longest thing in the world was now over. She had to undress quick, she didn't know how much longer she could hold back. Her son was waiting for her patiently outside, she really didn't want him to hear what was coming. Luckily there didn't seem to be any other women in the bathroom, a lot of wet splashing was about to happen and she didn't think she could prevent it any longer. Pulling down her swimsuit, the woman felt a pressure on her stomach as she bent down. Her asshole flexed, the floodgates nearly about to burst. Not wasting another second, the giantess slammed her fat butt down on the toilet seat and let loose her pool jet enema.

SPLAAAASSH

A torrent of dirty water burst from her shithole, erupting like a geyser. After a couple messy seconds of water splashing into the bowl haphazardly, the blast calmed down, and formed into a steady stream of liquid. The woman sighed as she felt her ass drain gradually, the relief of letting out such a huge load spread through her. It was like her asshole was peeing, except every now and then a chunk or two of poop would come spurting out. Frothy shit water filled the bowl slowly, pouring from her ass like a tap. Inside her muscles felt like they could breathe again, no longer stifled by the overbearing pressure of pool water.

The mass evacuation of this lady's colon had caused you to spiral into a gigantic whirlpool unlike ever before, completely out of control. You panicked, she maybe have been finally draining the water from her plump sexy ass but you found yourself caught up inside the powerful stream. Huge bubbles spun around you as her walls contorted, your tiny body was sucked down into the flow of murky liquid against your will. You were flung back around the corner of her bowels where you came from initially, and it was only a few seconds later you could see the light at the end of the tunnel. Like the lighter turds before you, your tiny body was farted out from her pulsating anus, spit out like a wad of shit as the massive donut hole did its job. You fell into the bowl below, finally free from her ass but buried under the rolling torrent of warm water.

The mother could tell her bowels would be a lot more clean now, most of the caked-in filth had been washed away and was now sitting in the bowl. At long last her anus had expelled the entirely of the water inside her, but she could still sense a little bit of blockage remaining. Several pieces of poop, too big to eject from her ass so easily, remained inside. They were mashed together at the edge of her sphincter, knocking on her backdoor to be let out. With a push, the giant mother used her anus to force the crap out. Her powerful wrinkled muscles squeezed the shits together, mashing them into one big mega-turd. The large bundle of excrement plopped into the bowl clumsily, creating a bit of splashback on her butt cheeks. Knowing the water was totally filthy, she grabbed a wad of toilet paper and cleaned her huge pale globes up.

Once you breached the surface of the water you were met with an imposing sight. The woman's mighty asshole was winking up above you, only visible in the darkness from the light shining in from under the toilet seat. Droplets of water leaked from it's wrinkles, the last of the disgusting enema that had flushed you out moments ago. Horrifically the puckered sphincter began to widen, opening to reveal a huge bundle of shit that was several times bigger than you. The woman's anus chewed it up, squeezing and pulsating all over the turd until it finally loosened itself from her gigantic body.

You ducked your head into your arms, bracing yourself from the piece of shit that was falling straight towards you. With some miraculous luck the poop landed beside you, sparing you a terrible death but putting you at the epicenter of a humongous splash. The force sent you flying upwards with several orbs of water, splattering your miniscule body into the meaty ceiling above. The moisture had you stuck to the woman's soft ass cheek, the same pillowy mound of flesh that had squashed you right before your anal adventure. You didn't know what to do now. You were scared of her ass at this point, the magnificent rear end of this woman had nearly crushed you to death and drowned you several times over. You could jump back into the toilet below but chances of survival there were slim. The other option was to stay on her ass, but who knows what tortures you'd have to endure before you had a chance at freedom? Was it even worth it?

Light poured into the bowl as the giantess spread her legs, and suddenly she made the decision for you. Before you could even react a giant wad of toilet paper slammed into you, driving your tiny form into the warm fatty flesh of her ass cheeks. Regardless of how soft her ass was, her hand was powerful and being wiped into it caused you a great amount of pain. You realized that she must have felt the cold water splash onto her buttocks and was cleaning it up. Perhaps if you were lucky, she would pull the wad back out and check on it, possibly to see how dirty it was. You waited, but found no such luck. Instead something much worse happened, something much more horrible. Her giant hand wiped the paper deftly into her ass crack, dragging you across the oily skin of her butt's center and into the orifice that you had just come from. While she was cleaning down there she was going to give her asshole a good wipe, unfortunately with you along for the ride.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!! NOOO-!!!" you screamed, only to be cut off as your head was wedged between to huge dirty puckered folds of her anus.

Her fingers were insanely powerful, cramming your body with ease into the filth-ridden shithole. Clumps of muck and caked-in defecation were rubbed into the pores of your skin, staining both the pure white sheets of toilet paper and your body. You howled in pain but her anus did not care, it almost seemed to enjoy the harsh scrubbing it was receiving. Her giant bands of flesh squeezed and clenched joyously, crushing your tiny limbs as her fingers jammed you between them. From head to toe you were pummeled flat into the milf's hot gorging asshole, used as a chew toy for it as she wiped off as much shit residue as she could. When she was finally done she tossed the paper back into the toilet without a care, leaving you wedged right back into her anus where you had started.

The hot mother sighed once more. She had finally shit out the entire enema after it had filled up her ass and stretched out her colon. She had played with the pool jets to feed into her libido, in front of her own son no less, in hopes that the desire in her body would go away. Then why was it after all that she still felt like she was craving more? Her muscles were twitching inside, yearning for her to really dig deep in there and give them the satisfaction they needed. Her hand slowly crept down to her pussy, cupping over the greedy mound. She wanted to touch herself so bad, her nethers were clenching with lust. Unknown to her, every horny squeeze of her crotch muscles was burying you in her asshole's flesh, crushing you with her giant anus. You winced in pain hearing her heartbeat rising, her body was getting aroused again. You prepared yourself for an entirely new entire series of ordeals to begin when suddenly...

"Mooooom? Are you done in there yet?"

The woman's hand jerked back at once, halted by her son's voice before it went any further. She couldn't give in to her lust right now, not when her little boy was waiting for her outside. She felt ashamed for forgetting about him, even if it was briefly. Her lust would need to wait for later, right now she was going to take the two of them home. Without missing a beat her giant ass rose from the toilet and was squeezed back into the wet stretchy bathing suit. You were once again entombed in ass flesh, stuck against the bottom of her asshole as she left to go find her son. Part of you knew this wasn't over, not by a long shot. This woman's masturbation had only been postponed for the time being. Once she was alone and in private you knew her ass was going to put you through hell once again.

Chapter 6: Wasting Gas In Traffic by NotOnTime

An hour would normally be all it would take for the woman and her son to get home, however today wasn't exactly being cooperative. The distressed mother found herself behind the wheel in gridlock traffic, stuck in her car under the hot summer Sun. Her boy was in the backseat, bored with the stationary scenery outside the car window and tuckered out from all the playing he did at the pool.

You meanwhile were in the most unfortunate position of all. Your entire shrunken body was still crammed in between the folds of the giant mature woman's anus, stuck in place under her magnificent heavy ass. The mother's gigantic derriere was sitting comfortably in the car's driver seat, her twin curvaceous globes of flesh making for excellent cushions. The unbelievable pressure of being sat on was keeping your body flattened against her wretched hole, there was no way to free yourself. It smelled absolutely rank with the stink of her shit, some of the gross brown residue from earlier was still sticking to your skin. It was a horrible place to be in, but your torture was made even worse by the fact that her anus wouldn't calm down.

Ever since the massive lady's masturbation had been interrupted her ass had been craving something to fill it, something to squeeze on and clench hard around until it truly felt satisfied. Being denied this, the woman's anal muscles would continue to twitch intermittently, mangling your already-mangled body under her powerful puckered folds. The huge greasy wrinkles throbbed and pulsated all over you, hungry, and wanting to be pleasured. This woman's sexual desire had reawakened inside the pool, specifically the starving desire in her asshole. It would squeeze your body tightly every now and then, not even remotely close to caring how painful it was for you.

Your joints creaked as they were forcefully bent by the woman's mighty shithole. Her greedy ass clenched while it was sitting flat in the cushioned seat, cruelly chewing on you like a human piece of gum. Your muscles cried in agony, they were cramping up from being stuck in place and also from being crushed by such intense pressure. Her beastly wrinkles puckered inside her dress once more, contorting you under their hot stuffy bands of flesh. A huge drop of ass sweat spilled down into the space between her crevices, and landed right in your face. Her salty ass excretions tasted awful, you gagged and choked on it.

The giantess frowned as she gazed out the front window of her car, into the traffic ahead. As much as she tried to ignore it, the yearning in her body just wouldn't fade away. Her wide ass felt extra sensitive ever since that enema. The jet from the pool had really scrubbed her bowels clean, she could practically still feel the tingles of its powerful water blasting through her. The cold crude and unconventional reaming her asshole had undergone made her pink pooper tender and raw. It was sensitive, but also twitching with an insatiable hunger. She would put on the car stereo, think about what she would make for dinner, but nothing would drown out the ravenous urges from her backdoor, screaming for the woman to give it attention. Faint tickles coming from her anus drove her senses wild as her car drove nowhere in traffic. She bit her lips while trying to exercise restraint, unaware it was the shape of your minuscule body that was making her ass so horny.

Against her better judgement, the older woman's hand once again crept down to her crotch. She carefully glanced over her shoulder to the back seat of the car. Her son was resting his eyes, totally exhausted from all the swimming he did today. He wouldn't notice if she didn't anything subtle right now, and neither would the other drivers. Red blush spread across her cheeks as her fingers ran between her heavenly thighs. She wouldn't be able to reach her anus right now while sitting down with the seatbelt on, but she could at least touch her pussy.

Stroking the front of her womanhood through the fabric of her dress, the sexy milf could feel how warm her crotch was. Every rub from her fingers elicited tingles of pleasure through her soft mound, stoking the fire inside her loins. A soft grunt escaped her lips above, she couldn't help herself from moaning. Down under her backside her butthole was squeezing even harder, growing desperate for love. A pressure collected in her guts, pockets of air left over from her enema. The woman relaxed her hefty ass into the seat, letting the intestinal disturbance pass through her naturally...

You found yourself becoming buried in the woman's mess of tightening anal folds, violently crunched up in her oily poophole like a piece of scrapped toilet paper. Just when you thought the pressure would be too much to bear any longer her ass let up, stopping itself from destroying you with one final crunch. You didn't have a moment to feel relieved, you were too busy trying to gasp for air within the confines of her smothering anal wrinkles. The puffy bands of flesh quivered in place for a moment while a low groaning sound bellowed from deep within. The calming silence was abruptly broken by her fat anus splitting apart, allowing a massive hissing fart to come gushing through.

While her gassy release was silent to the rest of the car, to you it was like a giant hot air balloon had broken at the seams in front of your face. Humid and potent fart fumes rampaged from the gap in her anal wrinkles, filling the giant mass of this woman's panties with a noxious stench. You were too wedged inside her cornhole to be forced out, the giant puckered lips crushing your lower body kept you locked in place. Meanwhile your head was blasted with the tremendous monstrosity that was this mother's silent fart. Her ass was huge, towering and fat, and it had a lot of smelly air stored inside of it. The enormous amount of gas hissed out her butt slowly and quietly, she purposefully made it that way in order to not wake up her young boy.

You coughed your lungs out from the fart, even after it had finished and the anal wrinkles closed back up on you. Your head was wrenched free from their grip now, but the woman's rancid silent but deadly present surrounded you. Right when you desperately needed clean air to breathe her booty just had to unleash a thick cloud of poisonous anal fumes around you. The beautiful mother had no idea her huge ass was suffocating you so badly, to her she was just letting out a little pressure. The moisture in your throat ran dry from the intense fart's heat, the grueling potent stench burned your lungs from within. Just as you thought things couldn't get worse her giant anus split open again and expelled another bout of horrendous gas.

Sniffing the air, the woman caught a whiff of her deed through her nose. It was rank, thick with fermentation from being trapped inside her bowels for so long. With a press of a button, she rolled down the window to let the odor fly away, that way her son wouldn't notice the gross smell. That gesture helped things on her end, but it did nothing to aid your torture. Deep between her cheeks was a wasteland of revolting anal fumes. Hot steaming gas and oily blobs of ass sweat surrounded you, her ass had become Hell on Earth, and no amount of windows opened above would fix the issue.

Feeling some of her pressure relieved the woman let out a relaxed sigh. Strange as it was, this weird fart play was only heightening her arousal. She pressed her fingers hard into her pussy and wiggled her ass into the car seat, enjoying how warm it felt beneath her big butt cheeks. The thick mounds of flesh spread into the cushion, widening for the seat the press against her crack and jam you further into her hole. The grime-coated anus accepted you as a pleasurable snack, winking with delight as your tiny body sank deeper into its maw. At this point more of you was stuck inside her shit rim than out. The bottom half of you from the waist down was still mangled between a variety of pulsating anal wrinkles, painfully crushed into place, while the top half of you was trapped dangerously close to other side of her meaty backdoor. The woman's hot pink sphincter flesh cradled your head in a snug stifling embrace. Slippery mucus covered her inner folds, an awful slime that you were all to familiar with was clogging your nose.

Sensing that more was ready to come out the mother leaned back into her seat. She teased her butthole for a couple seconds, puckering it and getting a sense for how much it could safely widen before giving it a push. Another hot hissing fart filled her panties, she felt it burn her wrinkled hole as it released. Her sensitive anus felt great as the farts spewed out, fueling her desire to play with it again. Inside her underwear the woman's asshole throbbed hungrily as it farted. Squeezing just a bit too hard the anal orifice widened in a weird way and a spray of sticky slime shot out of it. Several bathtubs worth of watery shit mucus covered you, pasting your body inside her asshole like glue. You passed out from the deadly smell right away, left to rot as her giant bands of skin closed back up in response.

The mother's eyes widened in surprise. She felt the wetness touch the inside of her butt cheeks and immediately clenched her ass shut. Hoping her accidental shart didn't ruin the back of her dress, she sat back up and pretended nothing happened. Just to be safe she rolled back the car window behind her seat as well, just in case the smell was too strong. As if on queue the traffic started to move again, finally putting an end to the long delay. The woman stepped back on the acceleration, resuming her otherwise uneventful drive home.

Back inside her panties her wet stained asshole twitched once more, starving for attention and clenching around your poor unconscious body...

Chapter 7: Mommy's Butt Is Hungry by NotOnTime

A few hours had passed since the car ride. The mature mother was standing in the kitchen preparing dinner. Her luscious hips swiveled to and fro as she worked, playfully gyrating as the clock ticked by. She was busy, but still felt a warmth coming between her legs. Her thighs pressed together, squishing their soft supple skin into one another, while her plump ass cheeks up above did the same. The large buns grinded together as she wiggled her hips at the kitchen counter, unknowingly mangling the legs of her tiny passenger within. You were still unconscious, and completely entombed in the sticky grip of her back hole.

Another half an hour went by and dinner was served. She called her son down and the two of them ate together. The woman might have prepared too much food, all the chicken and steamed vegetables were no match for the piles of toasted cheesy bread buns and baked potatoes. She still hadn't gotten used to cooking for two, ever since her husband had left on a business trip it was just her and her boy, and there always leftovers. After the large and filling meal her stomach felt a lot more heavy, so her and her son went to relax and watch some TV in the living room. She put on his evening animated entertainment and sat down on the couch with him, enjoying their time together. A few shows later the kid yawned loudly, his eyes starting to grow sleepy. The mother brought him upstairs and put him to bed, tucking him in and kissing him goodnight.

She walked across the dark hallway, entered her own bedroom and flicked the lights on. Slowly she closed her door and turned the lock, finally having a moment to herself. She hadn't been in private since the bathroom stall at the pool. She was standing there with her back to the door, as if waiting in place for something. A few seconds later a huge trumpeting fart blasted from her meaty butt cheeks, immediately polluting the air around her. The hot womanly gas rippled through her wide ass crack, forcefully pushing back the rear end of her panties. Your small limp body was ejected from the folds of her giant asshole, lost somewhere between the tremendous rumbling flesh of her ass globes. The grown woman sighed, feeling a huge amount of relief.

"Haaaaaaahhh... I was holding that one in for hours..." she smiled. "It feels so good to finally let it out!"

The warm fart dissipated into the room, and a small whiff of it caught her nose. It smelled ripe, but even with how gross it was wasn't enough to stop her from being turned on. Her sexy ass had been desperate for attention for hours, and now that her motherly duties were finally complete she could give it all the love it wanted. Between the stuffy hovel of her ass crack, her taut butthole was pulsing greedily, ready for a good time. The adult woman fished into her closet and pulled out a special box of toys for when her husband was away. He was a fine enough lover to her, but the one thing that she was disappointed with was that he would never fuck her ass. He had some kind of an aversion to it, probably a cleanliness thing, and so her past requests for anal play went unsatisfied.

It had been years since anything had touched her back there, but the sudden intrusion of the pool jets today had changed that. Her ass was reawakened, and hungry for more. She pulled out a long black dildo from the box, one so big it had to curve around just to fit inside the rectangular carrying case. It was floppy and thick, and it had a suction cup on the bottom. This way she could stick it in place and not worry about it slipping out. As she held its weight in her hands her pussy was dripping wet with anticipation, flooding her panties with juices. Her oily asshole throbbed as she pictured the object in her hands entering her and how good it would feel. She needed this.

As she took off her panties, a long thin string of vaginal love honey extended from her panties. As wet as her pink pussy lips were, her sexy anus needed more lubrication if she was going to do this right. The mother used a sizeable bottle of lube to grease up the dildo with both her hands. She excitedly applied more and more, until the sturdy rod was drooling with artificial slime. Next was her ass. Using the slick dildo she buttered up her ass crack, giving the slippery toy one big wipe between her cheeks. The tip of it tickled her anus, and tingles of joy shot up her back like electricity. She held back a moan as the dildo spread lube into her asshole. Once the hefty toy was done smearing her up, she used the suction cup to affix it to the floor.

In the middle of these preparations you had been moved. You were still unconscious, buried in the unending plumpness of her ass cheeks, and stuck to the side of one of her sexy pale globes. When she brushed the dildo through her crack, it picked you up along the way. Your tiny body was caught by the sticky lube on the big black toy, and carried you all the way out of her ass chasm. You awoke a few seconds after, your vision blurry. Slowly you came back to, trying to determine where the hell you were. The first sight presented to you was the woman's giant fingers, plunging into her asshole as she lubed it up.

Her magnificent ass was spread right in front of you, dripping wet and still wafting with the smell of her farts. You recoiled in fear at the imposing ass, only for your arms to slip on the slimy surface carrying you. Spinning around, you realized where you were, on top of a giant black toy glazed with shiny lubricant. If this was actually real, and not some twisted nightmare, than that meant she was going to-

THUUMMP!

A commanding tremor stole your attention. The giant woman stood up off the floor, bending her knees so that her ass was hovering above you. This wasn't a fantasy or some trick of the mind, this was really happening. You were stuck to her enormous dildo, propped up like a peg to be sacrificed to her motherly ass. She was going to fuck her goddess-sized butt with you, send you back inside her suffocating hot bowels for pure pleasure. You couldn't run away, the lube was too sticky for you to move. You were forced to watch as her hands came back and spread her perfect heart-shaped ass. This mature curvy goddess has an ass that was out of this world, it's softness and volume was at an unparalleled sexy ratio. Just the sight of her parting her amazing juicy cheeks would be enough to make any man stand at attention. However, the incredible voluptuous rump dwarfed you in size, and was easily as big as a stadium to you. Such a huge mass was dangling above, ready to come down and crush you at a moments notice. That moment was now.

"I can't wait any longer..." the massive mother said, her words dripping with lust. "I need this inside me."

Her legs bent, bringing her magnificent ass lower and closer to the dildo head. The way her massive ceiling of butt flesh dropped closer to you was overwhelming. Such a gigantic round booty approaching at high speeds was dizzying, to think this huge mass was going to take you inside itself. Her pink anus was drooling lube from above, twitching non-stop. It was ready to feed on the dildo, it had been ready for hours, and now it was going to feed on you too. The big wet wrinkles mashed together in a rhythm, stretching sticky lines of lube between its folds with every clench. You were paralyzed in fear of the massive hole, you knew how powerful it could be, and just how starved for action it must be feeling right now. The anus was incredibly hungry, it was like a huge puckered monster that wanted to eat you alive. The beast's lips were trembling, ready to swallow you whole.

Chapter 8: Devoured With Her Dildo by NotOnTime

Your floor lurched as the woman gripped the dildo in a firm hand. Her other hand kept her ass cheeks pulled apart, stilling exposing her massive asshole. The sweaty ring was just an inch away from you, you could feel the stifling warmth of her arousal hit your face. The wet smacks of it clenching hungrily filled your ears, you would do anything to make it stop. The woman took aim with the dildo and prepared to put it in. You gasped in horror as she flexed her hungry anal muscles, making the pulsating asshole flower open slightly.

With a sudden drop she mashed the dildo into her anus, ramming it and your tiny body into her rubbery sphincter. The quivering orifice pushed back with delight, savoring itself on the tense feeling of being slowly opened up by the sex toy. You were jammed into the hot slippery mess of wrinkles, screaming as they clenched and squeezed around you. The huge mother bit her lip as she prodded the thick rod into her hole, her pussy flooding with lust. Right now was all about her big sexy ass, she wanted nothing more than to fill it up. Leaning the full weight of her immense backside down, you felt the anus yawn apart and swallow you into the meaty abyss. Blazing hot intestinal walls smothered your minuscule body, throbbing and wet with juices. Your cries of terror were lost as the giantess shoved the hard shaft deep into her ass.

Her loud horny moans echoed through her body. She couldn't hold back her voice any more, the feeling of the thick phallus spreading her ass walls apart was too delicious. You couldn't see a thing in the darkness, but it didn't matter anyways. Your poor body was flattened into the head of the dildo by her rampaging ass flesh, the hot smothering sticky walls cascaded into you as the giant sex toy bulldozed through them. Inch by inch you were plunged deeper into her bowels, the woman sat her ass down slowly and at a deliberate pace, enjoying every second of filling her ass. The enormous beast devoured the long object with a fervor, it's gooey lumpy walls sucked and throbbed all around you from every angle. The intense fire inside this woman was roasting you alive, you felt like you were going to get heat stroke if the horrid stench of raw shit didn't suffocate you first. A gross web of soiled mucus latched onto your skin, you were so far inside her ass now that you were touching some of the raw juices that were meant for lubricating her turds. You meant to scream out in despair, but another glob of her disgusting excrement got in your mouth first.

Your ascent into the milf's monstrous ass seemed unending. Just when you thought the she had taken the dildo in as far as it could go, you were pushed in another inch, and met with hotter and stinkier walls of flesh. Her anus gripped the base of the shaft extremely tight, trembling joyfully as it chewed on the stiff synthetic material. Still not content with leaving a meal half-finished it swallowed more of the dildo, gobbling it up with it's rubbery mouth. Soon enough it hit a bump. Buried inside her marvelous fat ass the head of the toy had reached a road block, the soft squishy corner of the giantess's bowels. 

"AAAaahn!! Ooo, that's the spot!" the giantess said, finally reaching her old favourite place to pound her ass with.

The horny mother cooed and playfully wiggled her meaty hips around in circles, loving how the dildo stirred inside her butt. She loved pushing against this spot, it was so close inside her guts to where her pussy felt the best, and it made her squeal. Multiple hot threads of gooey juices leaked from her slit, enamored by the phallus rubbing her vagina from the other side. The woman had no idea she was grinding you into the corner of her bowels, burying you in flesh and mucus. Your tiny arms did nothing to push the mighty dildo back as its head steamrolled you in the darkness. You were wedged between the lumpy crevices of her bowel walls, barely able to breathe as the soft anal meat compacted your body. Oozing wet slime pooled around you like a hot bath as if the colossal ass was drooling with hunger. Painfully the dildo rolled over you again as she stirred it around, moaning as she did so.

Just when you thought this was finally it for you, the toy retreated. You couldn't see it happen but you felt the walls relax as it slid back out her asshole. A large hollow cavity was left from where the dildo stood, slowly shrinking in space as her bowels went back to their natural state. A slippery sheen of ass juices coated the object as it exited her hole, soaked from top to bottom. The erotic giantess exhaled heavily as she lifted her wide hips, her puffy anus keeping just the tip latched inside. She made a face as her asshole throbbed ravenously, her whole backside urging her to send the toy back inside. She happily obliged, sitting her creamy cheeks back down to the floor, and letting her ass gorge on the dildo once again.

You felt her muscles tense briefly. The sticky walls bent around you, contorting horrifically as her butt grew accustomed to the size of the dildo. The immense hallway of meat in front of you, the long fleshy tube of the woman's bowels that led to her rectum, it was being wrenched apart. You had a special backstage pass as it happened, to feel the wonders of a lady's ass being stretched open as she delighted herself to the joys of anal masturbation. The clenching wall of flesh standing between you and the dildo, protecting you from it, was getting smaller by the second as the substitute cock dug through. You could feel her tremendous walls quiver faster and harder as it approached, your thoughts drowned out by the frightening sticky slurps of her ass being thrust apart. There wasn't even a moment for you to flinch once it broke through. The dildo jammed past the hot sexual clutches of her bowel meat and in the next instant it had already slammed into you, simple as that. Your pathetic body was hammered into the juicy crevice like a tall stack of papers being dropped on a desk, and in the background the luscious hottie moaned joyfully as she hit her sweet spot.

Right away the humongous peg started sliding back out. Her sticky drooling walls tried to hold on to it but it came back all the same. Again the giantess took the dildo and rammed it into her butt, carelessly crushing you under it's shape and her girth. After a few more thrusts her bowel walls had loosened and she could slide the thing in and out more ferociously. You were repeatedly battered like a ragdoll into the back of her shit hallway, making her moan and groan at every impact. Her mighty anal cavern twitched and throbbed around the object, jamming you into the hard surface as it squeezed it so. Her nethers were on fire, an absolute love oven of bodily heat and runny fluids. You were flipped and turned in every way between the thrusts, every disorienting spin punctuated by a hard slam into her ass meat followed by a happy muscle contraction. Desperately you gasped for air in the frantic fucking, getting small gaps of shit smelling fumes and huge splatterings of her juices inside your mouth. You wheezed and choked on the sticky shit fluids, the struggle to breathe made all the worse by the powerful beatings of the dildo sliding in and out of her asshole.

On the outside the woman was panting almost as hard as you, invigorated with sexual energy as she slammed her hips into the dildo. Her puckered asshole felt raw and sensitive, rejoicing from every inch of the toy that slid through it. A soft clapping sound came from her butt with each time she bounced it on the dildo, the dull sweaty slap of her butt cheeks meeting together. The mother's plump round globes were jiggling like crazy, the sight was something amazing to behold. Her thick fatty cheeks had been ignored for ages, only used as a chubby cushion for when she sat down or to collect leers from younger men when she went shopping. She hadn't bounced them together like this in such a long time, and certainly not for her husband. She absolutely loved it though, the feeling of her ass clapping and jiggling like two huge creamy slabs of blubber was incredible. It was like her big booty was finally alive again, and feasting on a huge meal of anal sex.

Her ass had so much weight shaking around on it that her cheeks actually aided in bouncing it up and down, like the girth of her fat was acting as a counterweight to her motion. She moaned loudly as she felt the toy jam itself into the tender back corner of her rectal cavity. The sensation of pounding that spot, slamming her drenched pussy from the other side, it was incredible. She loved the taste of eating the dildo over and over with her tight succulent anus, after so long she had forgot how much she truly loved anal. Her hungry bowels sucked on the shaft like a popsicle, enjoying the way it stretched out her walls.

The icing on top, the total cream on the cake of this amazing sexy experience was the tiny nub she felt at the tip of her dildo. Every time she plunged the long thing into the bending walls of her booty she felt a small little tingle tickling her sensitive walls. It was almost like the same tingle she had felt inside her anus turning her on at the pool. She didn't know what it was but she fucking loved the feeling of the nub, her huge ass shuddered with joy every time she bounced on top of it. She could have sworn the tiny burst of pleasure had a mind of its own, like it was moving and burying itself in her sweet spot. Either way she kept hitting it, trying her hardest to really cram it deep into her ass.

For you the pain was blinding, you had never experienced a beatdown this vicious. The woman's horny ass lust was battering your body blue, and smothering you with her giant gooey flesh. You had definitely broken more than a few bones at this point, the savage nightmare needed to end soon but it was only getting faster. Your giantess was too turned on to stop at this point, she was going to keep going until her ass came. Her voice moaned hoarsely outside, her massive weighty hips jabbed you into the dildo repeatedly. At this point her ass was humping wildly fast, sweat flinging off it across the floor. Her pussy already had a thick milky pool of juices under it, the engorged lips squeezing hard as her ass took all the loving. The milf's nipples were rock hard and shaking recklessly with her boobs, slapping into each other similar to her ass cheeks. A small line a drool came from her mouth as she panted, her face awash with pleasure from the toy slamming through her bowels at such a fast pace. The nub continued to feel wonderful, it was really wedged deep inside the walls of her best spot. You groaned weakly in pain as the giant phallus hammered you into her muscles, carving a small imprint of your body into the walls of her ass. You wondered if she would cum first or if you would just die.

She had been going for a while now and her butt was nearly ready. The adult giantess felt a strong wave building inside her booty, a swelling feeling of sexual pleasure ready to come bursting through her whole being. Her anus twitched like never before, eagerly squeezing itself around the dildo. It was had been far too long since she felt like this, the blissful euphoria of having an anal orgasm. Her ass felt so amazing, like she had been taken back to when she was a dozen years younger. Closing her eyes she pounded her hips as hard as she could, bashing the dildo furiously into the depths of her ass. The twinge of pleasure exploded from her bowels, spreading like electricity through her entire body. Her ass walls clamped down on the dildo, clenching it as hard as possible whilst rhythmic waves of ecstasy resonated through her thick cheeks. A warm stream of piss sprayed from her bladder as she lost control. She was finally cumming with her butt, after several long years it felt wonderful.

To your despair you were still alive when the giant woman's ass came around you, still unfortunately very conscious and awake to feel the excruciatingly painful clench of her walls caving in. They became like steel, collapsing into the dildo so tight that there was no space left to breathe. You screamed in complete suffering, only to have the pressurized collection of ass juices and slime forced into your throat. Hot pounding contractions slammed you against the dildo over and over, harder than ever, flattening your body while her bowels tingled with joy. The source of her orgasm was coming right from this very spot, the core of this giant woman's pleasure that was spreading throughout her body was being brought on by you. Your tiny nub of a body being chewed up by her anal walls was the greatest feeling her ass had ever known and she only wanted more of it.

As her ass came, throbbing and gorging on the thick dildo and nub inside, the woman started to move. She leaned back into the stiff dildo, going from a hunched over position to sitting straight up on top of it. The weight of her massive chubby body drove the toy unbelievably deeper into her ass, just another ungodly inch further as she came. The head of the synthetic rod bent at the corner of her clenching tunnel, turning backwards and facing the long winding tube that continued onward into her large intestine. In the chaos of her orgasm you couldn't understand what was happening. All you knew was you were finally being removed from the corner wall that you had been pounded into, the giant head of the dildo forcibly grinding you alongside it and jutting sideways into the next stretch of colon where it couldn't fit. The hungry shit cavern flexed and squelched at you. The dildo couldn't reach further into the humongous woman's bowels, but you could.

Chapter 9: The Depths Of Her Ass by NotOnTime

You were trapped on the tip of the shaft, staring deep into the masticating darkness beyond ready to be eaten alive. It like you were being served up as an offering to this mother's ass, doomed to be sent far beyond where you could ever return. You wanted to jump off where you were, flee from the terrible demise you had been presented with, but your body was so weak and beaten that you could barely move. The whole thing happened in a second. The woman leaned back, her dildo bent backwards into her ass, and the giant maw of anal muscles inside clenched down and sucked you clean off the head. A dizzying tube of juicy sludge and undulating meat ate you alive, swallowing you deep into the sweltering darkness. It was a whole new bath of slime and grossness, and you happened to be stuck inside it right at the tail end of her anal orgasm.

Hard clenching folds of flesh squeezed your body, finally unrestricted by the dildo getting in the way. Her ass chewed you up like it had been starving, greedily sucking you with it's tightened walls. You coughed and hacked on ass juices, drowning in a pool of hot sticky mucus and fecal matter. The woman squealed with joy, her orgasm finally reaching its bombastic conclusion. Her whole butt tunnel seized up, crushing the dildo and your tiny insignificant body like they were nothing. This intense agonizing pain lasted for several seconds, seemingly forever to you, until you were finally released.

The hulking bowel walls relaxed and fell back, still quivering and throbbing slightly. You could somewhat breathe again, just barely clearing up the hot mucus from your windpipe. It smelled awful this deep, like pure rancid shit, but it was still partially air. Disgusting sloppy wet sounds echoed through the hallway as the dildo returned to where it came from, slowly sliding out as the giantess raised her hips. You gasped as pain filled your chest. Your body was beaten-up, broken in some places, but somehow you managed to survive. It was a miracle to some degree but you had heard that under extreme circumstances the human body could just barely cling to life. This must have been one of those tiimes, you thought.

Then out of nowhere a familiar weightless feeling rocked the pit of your stomach. It was shortly followed by a gigantic wet resonating slam of the dildo shooting back up into the corner of the woman's bowels again. She eagerly jammed the toy back up her bowels, rocking her hips gradually back into a rhythm again. You were safe from the impact but the walls around you started to squeeze together, resuming their twisting contractions from before. You couldn't believe it, she was going for a second round, still utterly unaware of the trapped person inside her colossal horny ass. A soft whisper of misery escaped your lips.

"Noooo... nooooooooooooooo..." you wheezed as the giant walls collapsed around you from all sides, smothering you once more.

It only took a minute for the giantess to get herself back into the pace she was at before, already priming her big booty for another savory orgasm. She didn't want to stop after just cumming once, she wanted to keep going again and again until her hungry fat ass was satisfied. It had been a long day of teasing and waiting and she needed much more anal pounding to get her fill. For some reason the ticklish nub from the dildo was gone, but she now felt a warmth emanating from deeper inside her ass, like her huge plump backside had absorbed the feeling into itself. In reality you were being swallowed, sent further and further into the ungodly hot and smelly depths of the erotic motherly woman.

She moaned loudly again, yelling from her second orgasm, and you felt the puffy slime-coated walls squeeze down hard. Her powerful clenches and contractions chewed you up and sucked you down, swiftly carrying you into unknown territory of her body. The orgasm after that brought you past the spot where you had nearly drowned inside her enema, past her inner colon and into the horrid steamy shit tunnel beyond. The chamber was intense, like the air itself was heavy enough to weight you down. Just when you thought your torment was over you felt the woman's huge doughy ass bounce up and down again, indicating she was going to keep going. The libido on this mother was ridiculous, you had awakened a monster in her and were trapped inside of its rampage.

....

The orgasms had gotten faster and closer together, cascading again and again until she finally exhausted herself. Hours had past since then and she was fast asleep on her bed, unwashed and sweaty under her bedsheets, but sexually satisfied. Her big plump ass had got the serious pounding it deserved and for that it needed a well-earned rest.

You meanwhile were stuck so far up her ass you might as well be at the back of her throat. The truth was you had no idea how far you were or how much of a trek it would be to crawl back to her hole. It could take hours, possibly even days to pull your tiny body to the backside of her anus and at that point you didn't know if you would run out of air. The oppressive stink of her shit hovel was making you dizzy, you desperately wanted to rest, but you staved off sleep in fear that you might suffocate from the lack of oxygen. It smelled worse than ever in here, wherever this was in her bowels, as if the walls themselves were made out of shit. Going by the mucky texture on the floor under you that might not be far off.

The dull vibrations of the woman snoring helped keep you awake. It was the only thing to listen to as you waited inside the hellish wasteland for something to save you. Eventually something happened, hours later, when you were even closer to passing out. At this point you were laying on your back, gasping slowly at the useless air, so devoid of oxygen it might as well have been nothing. A mighty rumble groaned through the woman's body, at first you thought she was waking up, but the sound grew even louder. It was too big to be her voice, too violent to be her moving, and by the time you realized what it had already hit you.

A noxious blast of flatulence tore through the adult's shit canal, causing her bowels to tremble like an earthquake. Thick smoldering shit fumes assaulted your poor body, staining your lungs with something a thousand times worse than the air from before. A second and a half later and the gas reached her butthole, and it roared between her cheeks like a powerful trumpet. Of course the mother slept through all of this while she farted under her covers, the dutch over beneath her sheets nothing compared to the hell you were trapped in. Her sexy voluptuous buns spurted the stinky gas out with a bubbly toot, and then after a second or two they shut back up.

The aftermath within was up to the limits of what you could bear. Your body had been blown aside by her powerful gas, sent flying and flipping until you landed on your face. You whole front side flopped down into the filth of her shitty muck, and it was all you could do to lift up your head to prevent suffocating. The air that was left for you to breathe was horrendous, and cruel blazing inferno of shit fumes, raw and unfiltered. It was less of air and more like a cloud of shit, a sticky misty sauna of fecal vapors. The huge meal she had eaten for supper had finally digested and broken down into gas, and now you were taking the brunt of it. The rank meat and heavy potatoes, mixed in with the greasy dairy of cheesy bread combined into an unholy stench, a fart worse than you had ever smelled. It was so bad that it was like her shit was directly in front of you, and you were smelling it from the source.

That's when the steaming ass walls buckled. While the giantess snoozed her butt churned and groaned, easing along the magnificent payload it had received that night. The truth of it was her gigantic shit turd WAS directly in front of you, hidden in the darkness and just barely held back by the width of her tunnel. The giant chamber flexed and twisted, and in a fleeting moment, the imposing log of shit that had been parked right ahead of your body lurched forward. Your head was slammed down into the puddle of gunk and excrement, the rest of your body rolled over by the weight of her monstrous shit. Slowly the piece of poop buried you in itself, picking you up off her walls and compacting you under the weight of her other turds. Her dinner was a large one, and so the stinky hot log of feces was comparably big, impossible for you to fight back against.

Your tiny defeated body was lost inside her ass forever, never to be found. You never thought it would end like this, your life snuffed out by a giant gorgeous milf's butt. Her ass had looked so sexy at first, so tantalizing and juicy. The plump softness you secretly wanted to get lost in was actually powerful enough to kill you. You had drooled over her ass, but it had eaten you up and swallowed you alive. Such a giant sexy rump of an unsuspecting mother, dripping with marvelous sex appeal had tortured you so much. You were chewed by her puffy anus, sent inside her enema, shit back out, sat on, farted on, fucked on, and finally cum on, again and again until your lifeless husk was buried inside her shit. You didn't even know her name.

Your life had resulted in nothing but as a vessel to serve her incredible buxom booty, her perfect plump ass. She would never know of your sacrifice, she only knew that something out there turned her on and made her anus twitch for pleasure once more.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7365