Cindy's Inner Desires by NotOnTime
Summary:

Cindy had been hanging out with Jen all day, unaware that your tiny self had been along for the ride. Now she's going home to indulge herself in some private time. Once she finds you though, she reveals her true colours.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Giantess, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Odor, Scat, Slave, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 11606 Read: 83257 Published: March 24 2018 Updated: March 24 2018
Story Notes:

**** ***** **** ****
This was originally part of the "Unaware GTS/shrink" interactive on writing.com by ulti. [https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1945414-Unaware-giantess-TF/action/view/chapter_map/1111112112] Because I don't own the proceeding chapters this story starts in the middle. Here's what happenend so far:

-You were with Jen at a restaurant when her friend Cindy showed up. Cindy sat on you and you ended up on the wrong side of her thong, right against her asshole. Jen forgot about you, and the two girls went on with their day, happily shopping for clothes, all the while you had been crushed under Cindy's asshole and farted on. After hours of torment, the girls went back to Jen's flat so Cindy's could meet Jen's other friends. That's where this story begins...
**** **** **** ****

 

1. Chapter 1: After visiting Cindy goes home with you in her ass by NotOnTime

2. Chapter 2: Cindy masturbates to porn while you're in her ass by NotOnTime

3. Chapter 3: Her vibrator by NotOnTime

4. Chapter 4: Cindy fart tortures you by NotOnTime

5. Chapter 5: Cindy starts a new day of ass fart torture by NotOnTime

6. Chapter 6: She moves to her next anal torture device by NotOnTime

7. Chapter 7: Cindy creates a way to shrink you down even more! by NotOnTime

8. Chapter 8: The next morning Cindy takes a big dump by NotOnTime

Chapter 1: After visiting Cindy goes home with you in her ass by NotOnTime

At the flat Cindy met the girls and was treated to a welcoming feast. They ate and laughed togther, all the while you were smothered against Cindy's sweaty cornhole. You were locked in place by her gigantic meaty ass halves, unable to move an inch or even lift your face off of her wrinkled anus. Every time Cindy laughed at one of Jen's jokes her whole booty would quiver about, jostling you even further against the smelly hole.

After their meal Jen was kind enough to offer Cindy a ride home. As the two of them sang along to their favourite pop song on the radio, Cindy noticed she felt bloated from all the food. She brought a hand to her stomach and pressed on it. Her belly grumbled a little and then Cindy felt pressure pass through her all the way down to her bowels. She clearly felt a hot gas bubble ready to shoot out her backdoor. She couldn't just let one rip in Jen's car, she thought. It would be way too embarassing. So Cindy squeezed her asshole shut, hard.

Deep below in her huge asscheeks you were having a rough time. Jen cranked up the heat in her car and it caused Cindy's juicy crack to become dripping with buttsweat. Your face was being mashed into Cindy's greasy anus as she bounced in her seat to the muffled music. The sticky anus wasn't ever leaving your face but the massive pressure came and went. Your face was crushed and wedged into the folds of her asshole. The very wrinkles of her butthole that surrounded the dark center of her ass had a grip on your nose! Your face was stuck and the sticky anus wrinkles had your nose trapped. She calmed down a little and that's when you heard a far away groan. Gross sounding squelches and rumblings were heard from deep within and it sounded like they were coming towards you at an alarming pace. You prepared yourself for a massive ass blast but it never came. The slimey butthole in front of you just ballooned outward for a few seconds. After a very tense still moment the muscley ring clamped down on your head hard. It contracted inward with more force than ever before. Your nose felt like it was going to tear off. Given no alternative you took small breaths through your mouth. The sensitive anus quivered and contracted more at the tickling of your breath, continuing it's punishment of you.

Cindy was trying to hold in her steamed gas but it was getting more difficult. She was feeling slight pains in her gut and she was desperate to do something to relieve the pressure. She looked over at Jen. Her eyes were on the road, not really paying attention. Cindy decided she should just let a little gas out, silently.

The pulsating butthole that was pulverising your head finally went still. You gave a sigh of relief but then felt a different kind of movement. The outer rim of her hole remained still and clamped around your face but you felt movement deeper inside. The sphincter walls keeping her hot fart shut deep inside were loosening. Skillfully, Cindy was widening her butt tunnel to let her flatulence escape without a sound. Finally her anus slowly peeled open and her burning hot girl fart hissed out of her ass. The smell seeped and poured out around you, with your nose stuck you could taste it. The dirty air was so hot beads of your own sweat started to drip out your forehead. It was only a second or two and her rectum squeezed closed again, compressing your face against the ripe butt-mouth once more. You choked on the stink, coughing and trashing against her ass.

Luckily for Cindy, Jen didn't seem to smell it. It was like something deep in her rump took the brunt of her disgusting release. Shurgging to herself, she noticed they finally arrived at her home. Jen hugged Cindy goodbye, the embrace pressed on her stomach, causing her insides to churn to life once more. Cindy quickly jogged to the front door and her buttcheeks bounced and wobbled all over you. The tons of ass flesh interrupted your coughing fit. You gasped and wretched for clean air that hadn't been fermented in a girls butt for hours. Then you heard a loud boom as Cindy slammed her front door shut. She stood still, let out a large sigh, and then cut loose all the pressure deep inside her ass. The anus bulged outward for a fraction of a second and then blasted all of Cindy's huge steamy ass farts directly into your mouth and down your throat. Your world inside Cindy's sexy ass vibrated intensely as the farts fluttered out of her plump buttcheeks and blew back her skirt slightly. Your mouth was forced to stay open from the sheer force of fart after fart. The torrent of anal gas flooded your stomach and lungs, polluting your body. Your eyes had tears forming as they struggled to stay open. Up ahead you could see Cindy's asshole wide open with her insides glistening and contorting to release her farts. Then a gob of anal juices splashed across your face and you could see no longer. Cindy's eyes rolled back and she drooled a bit. It felt so good to release her smelly gas. Her anus sputtered out a few final farts and it was done. Cindy felt a huge wave of relief and pleasure wash over her. She then felt like relaxing in her own way.

Chapter 2: Cindy masturbates to porn while you're in her ass by NotOnTime

Cindy was feeling oddly horny. Those last ripe farts stirred something up inside her. After grabbing a glass of water, she changed out her street clothes into her relaxation gear. This consisted of just an extra large man's t-shirt and her favourite pair of snug panties. The t-shirt belonged to her ex, it fit loosely and draped over her braless tits. She always put it on when she got home and wanted to relax or masturbate, and it hadn't been washed in a few weeks. It stank of her sweaty girl musk but she kind of liked it that way. The same went double for her panties, which had stains both in the front and the back. It practically clung to her lower form, knowing where to fill each and every one of her warm crevices.

The filthy panties rode up her bum and nudged you against her hole as Cindy made her way to her computer desk. She got on her hands and knees and reached down towards her desktop power button. With her sexy rump wiggling in the air gravity took over you sunk further up her ass. Her meaty buns spread slightly and her anus relaxed a little. You tried to push away but your arm slipped into the barely gaping shithole. Cindy stood up and her anus seized your arm like a vice grip and you were unable to pull it free. She then slowly lowered her big wide booty into her comfy desk chair.

You were once again smashed against this giantess' backdoor but this time it had one of your limbs hostage. Cindy opened her internet browser and quickly typed in the name of her favourite porn site. What was she in the mood for tonight? She had recently been developing an anal fetish, she loved seeing a man's huge cock plow a girl in the ass. Personally she'd never tried anal but she was starting to get interested in the idea. She typed "anal fucking" into the search bar hoping to get some good results. Her eyes scrolled past thumbnails until she saw one with a girl on all fours with her ass in the air taking a giant dick in the butt. The expression on the girl's face looked like she was in orgasmic bliss. Cindy bit her lip and her pussy throbbed a little. Below you noticed her anus quiver for a second. What the hell was that all about? Cindy clicked the video and put a hand down her panties. Time to get to work.

Cindy traced her fingers along her outer lips. As she spread them open her warm vagina musk washed through her panties. It was like her pussy let out a hot sigh of relief. She rolled her fingers around her flush lips and they grew red and engorged. Her digits wrapped around the sides of her clitoral hood giving it a playful squeeze. Her pussy clenched and dripped a gob of girl juices into her panties. She then spread that along her pussy's face like butter on toast. As she worked around her clit, more juices spilled out below. She even gave it a couple of wet slaps, light love taps, exciting herself further. Her nipples became hard and poked at her shirt, stimulating them. Once the video got to the part where the man inserted into the girl's ass, Cindy closed her eyes and inserted her middle finger into her own steamy nethers. The pussy chewed on its visitor right away and her whole groin shuddered. The finger pushed out some more clear pussy honey, and it sloshed past her hungry lips. She imagined being that girl in the video and her butthole contracted in lust.

Deep below in her ass things started heating up. You wondered what was going on as Cindy shifted in her seat. She brought her hips forward so she was no longer sitting directly on her cheeks but on her lower back area. Her crotch was thrust forward in plain view so she could have easier access. This lightened the load on you but didn't come close to freeing your arm. The gigantic smelly butthole started to throb for some reason. You could feel tremors and your ass prison became more stuffy. Muffled wet slaps were heard far away and then the smelly wrinkled muscle contracted all around you. It grew excited and was lightly chewing on your arm and shoulder. Disgusting rank anus sweat was squeezed onto your body as the butthole tried to consume you with a sticky embrace. You pulled as hard as you could on your arm but it still wasn't going anywhere. Then a new smell came. Something that for once didn't smell like shit but instead like... pussy? Gooey hot girl juices flooded your surroundings within seconds. You then realized what Cindy was doing and screamed in frustration, allowing her sex cocktail of pussy juices and asshole sweat to fill in your mouth. It tasted awful but you had to drink it down to prevent choking. The runny natural lube covered her anus and it pulsated with joy and slathered more on your unwilling face.

Cindy took her panties off and you could see the tight bunghole glisten in the light. You peeked out looking above and saw a waterfall of female honey endlessly flowing from her vagina. Gravity took it your way threatening to drown you. You saw the source, three of Cindy's fingers were now hammering her flooded pussy hole. Every time they thrust into her, her whole crotch clenched, and the gigantic anus would squeeze you in pleasure. Cindy's body started to draw you in deeper as she grew more aroused. The porn video was displaying a close-up of the butthole as the girthy cock slid in and out. Occasionally it would come out completely, showing the dark sticky insides of the girl's ass before jackhammering her once more. Cindy used her other hand to pinch her erect clit as she wished something would be shoved into her butt. Little did she know your tortured body was being pulled in her asshole and the more she masturbated the closer her wish was to becoming true.

The pussy juice had lubed her anus to the point that it was ready to take you in. Her video was almost over, the anal girl was hoarsely screaming as the man pumped his seed into her. Cindy's fingers went into overdrive and she roughly stroked her engorged clit until her pussy burst. Her hips bucked as she squirted freely, the orgasm felt amazing. The shithole pulsated and started to swallow. Her entire fleshy bowels shuddered as you arm and head were pulled inside, the wet pussy cum assisting your entry. The rings of muscle in her ass-throat shrank hard and repeatedly as Cindy came. Your face was shoved into the fleshy ground, the wet shitty taste a constant reminder that you were inside someone's ass. This was a place where no living person was meant to go, especially in unaware girl such as Cindy and especially when she was in the middle of cumming.

The anus stopped swallowing its meal at your torso as the orgasm subsided. Inside everything smelled like farts and you sobbed for freedom. Cindy panted and smiled. That felt great! She looked at her computer desk and saw...

Chapter 3: Her vibrator by NotOnTime

"Round two?" She asked herself. "Round two."

Cindy reached and grabbed her vibrator. It was a small, pink, egg-shaped vibrator, like the ones she saw usually in hentai. It had a short cord that came out the back with a rectangular switch on the other end. There was a dial on the side for turning up the intensity, but Cindy always kept it on the lowest. That was until tonight, she was feeling especially frisky and turned to dial to medium.

She scoured related videos on her computer until she found something she'd never seen before. "Giantess tortures tiny man with her farts" Her loins quivered and you felt it. Cindy gulped and blushed. She thought back to the events from earlier today, where she thought she felt Jen's tiny friend stuck in her ass. Much to her relief she never found him down there but the thought alone made her nervous. If he was a passenger in her booty today she would have farted all over him multiple times and smeared and crushed him into her asshole. Hesitantly, Cindy clicked in the video. Were there other tiny men like him out there? Did they really do porn of all things?! A minute into the video she realized that wasn't the case. There was a naked woman on a bed toying with fake plastic men, pretending to dominate them with her ass. She sat on them and brought them up to her asshole and farted, all the while mocking them with cringe-worthy dialogue.

"Too bad." Cindy said out loud. She immediately realized what she said. Did she actually wish that Jen's friend HAD been in her ass today? That she secretly wanted to torture a tiny man with her huge butt? She quickly dismissed those thoughts and went back to fucking herself.

Meanwhile inside her anus you were experiencing hell. It was so amazingly hot inside Cindy's bowels. You were coated in sweat and other liquids that you tried to ignore. You couldn't hear the outside world anymore, only sickening gurgles from deep within. You needed to get out of here before you got dehydrated or worse, before whatever is forming that menacing stench back there makes its way to you. The rubbery anus had your torso pinched and stuck so for now escape was impossible. Cindy started rubbing her pussy's outside with the vibrator, and the anal ring came boring down on you. It hugged you so hard that all the air in you lungs was forced out, giving you no choice but to inhale the lukewarm butt gas the swirled inside her depths. You cringed and thrashed at the burning pain in your lungs. Cindy's digested shit particles felt like they were clogging your windpipe. Your erratic movement only excited her more and her butt crunched down again and the process repeated itself.

Cindy was starting to enjoy the video more. The plastic men were getting their faces rubbed along the ridges of the porn actresses anus and Cindy circled the vibe around her throbbing clit. She touched it directly and felt a light orgasm. Her head was slowly filling with thoughts of how she would treat a man in her ass. She wanted to fart on one to make him scream and then stuff his face in her dirty hole. If she found Jen's friend in her butt today maybe sitting on him and having him wedged in her thong wasn't that terrible. The idea seemed kind of kinky now. She inserted the vibe in her pussy hole and it started to suck it inwards. The hungry cunt gulped it down like the pink egg was made of candy. Cindy threw her head back and grabbed a breast hard. These fantasies were increasing her pleasure exponentially.

The vibrator shook your damp shit tunnel and it quickly became more cramped. The puffy muscles wrapped around you quivered with delight. They binded against your trapped head and arm more. Your face was compressed into the searing hot wall and your tongue accidentally tasted it. You had just licked the inside of Cindy's rectum and it tasted horrible. Her wrinkly anus, much like her pussy, began to swallow which luckily freed your torso from her vicegrip. You were inside her ass completely but at the very least you could breathe again.

Cindy's head was reaching a fevered pitch as her horniness kept escalating. She was on her third giantess video now, playing out the situation in her head like she was on the screen and you were actually in her ass. The girl had a plastic slave between her buttcheeks and blasted a fart out as she squeezed her ass halves together. Cindy felt some gas left inside her and she had a lopsided grin on her face. She reached down, pushed her two massive globes together, and gave a push.

You had no chance below as the fleshy walls around you gaped and groaned. Deeper inside you saw as her ass tunnel open up and strings of sticky juices stretched between the butt walls. In an instant they all snapped as a flurry of steamy fart wind exploded at you. The massive fart came from so deep within that it was red-hot and the smell was more concentrated. You felt nauseous as the hurricane of stink whipped through you. It ripped out her hole, producing a booming sound as it slapped her sexy asscheeks apart. Cindy moaned out loud and her pushing popped the vibrator out her gushing pussy. That was the first fart that helped her get off, she thought. She needed more anal pleasure like that.

She picked up the pink vibrator and timidly held it up to her asshole. Should she really go this far with her fetish? Her anus pulsated and flexed, as if to say "YES! YES! FEED ME!" The porn actress moaned "You're going to stay in my ass forever, slave!" In that moment Cindy visualized the vibrator as your shrunken body. Her anus gaped and in heat she stuffed it up her ass.

You turned to see something else get inserted up her ass. At first you thought it was her fingers until you felt the rumbling tremors. It was her vibrator for sure. You scrambled and tried to get away by going deeper inside her sauna-like bowels. It was no use however and the vibrator caught up and plowed over your body. Cindy's anal walls immediately contracted to feel the vibrations going on in her filthy hole. You were forced against the doughy wet flesh as the mother of all massage chairs was at your back. You felt guilty about having a boner now of all times. As Cindy's butt squeezed the vibe rolled over you back and forth. It was like her depths was an enormous mouth and the vibrator was a giant tongue licking and tasting you. The hot breath inside was all farts and the saliva was sticky anal juices. Her massive plump ass was eating you alive!

Cindy couldn't stop moaning between breaths. Her hips had begun to shake as her asshole swallowed more of the vibrator. The hard switch bounced against her cheeks. She grabbed it and visualized you inside, screaming and struggling. Daringly she turned to dial to maximum and gave a deep moan. The hot ticklings within became pounding tremors that pushed her over the edge. Her creamy thick thighs smushed together as she began to cum. You were pulverized into the sticky smelly walls of her ass tunnel. The familiar sensation of Cindy's unhinged orgasm returned but more forceful than ever. The vibrator was swallowed to deeper hells as you were left behind to the mercy of Cindy's surrounding anus muscles. They wrapped and throbbed around you, the oozing plushy flesh suffocating your form. The more Cindy came and thought about you in her ass, the tighter her hot shit-walls gripped you. The throbbing left no more room for air, until everything was just you, ass flesh and wet juices. You felt Cindy's ass buck one final time, her meaty thighs spread and her pussy squirted even though she wasn't even touching it. Finally she was done.

A few minutes pass before she pulled out the vibrator. Were you pulled out and spotted by Cindy so she can act on her new fetish or left inside to deal with her shit?

Chapter 4: Cindy fart tortures you by NotOnTime

After Cindy turned off her vibrator she tugged on the cord to pull it out of her bowels. She was surprised with how deep inside it was, her ass must have really been hungry. As it struggled to travel out of her rapidly-shrinking intestine it steamrolled over your body. The sticky butt juices combined with the pressure attached your body to the pink device and you got pulled out with it. With a pop, you and the vibe were greeted with chilly air and Cindy's iron grip. "Time to get you cleaned off!" she said as she made her way to the bathroom sink.

You were blasted with an intense waterfall of lukewarm tap water. At first you paniced but then you realized you could use a good bath. You tried to scrub as much of Cindy's butt slime off yourself as you could. Her massive fingers helped as she wrinsed you off. Cindy finished her job and said "Good. Time to put you back-" then she froze. She spied something else in her hands beside the vibrator. It looked like a tiny man. She then saw you move and attempt to sit up. Her face instantly turned deep scarlet. There actually was a tiny man. And if he was with her vibrator that means...

Cindy's head was filled with flashbacks of all the things that happened that day. "Damn thong's playing up again" she said on the toilet before pummelling you with a chain of farts. "If that's where his torso is, so that must mean that his head is right... here!" she guessed when she poked you head right into her tight anus. "I guess now is a good time to check for him." during the one moment you weren't in her butt. The tight shorts she tried on. The monster fart she ripped at her front door. The several orgasms she had when you were inside her. It all rushed back at once and she felt embarassed. More embarased than she'd ever felt before in her life. With that feeling of embarassment, she felt something else. Her heart was beating quickly and she felt excited. It was opportunity. All those fucked up fantasies she had just wished for minutes ago were in the palm of her hand. It was guilt she felt too. Guilt of how much this little man suffered, sure, but more importantly guilt of how aroused she was. She could do whatever she wanted with him, and what she wanted was to...

"H-hey..." she called out.

"Heeeyyyy! Heeeyyyy! Down heeeree! Heeeelllp!!" The tiny man cried. She lifted him up close to her face. Not too close. He stunk.

"Um, how did you get here?" she asked.

"You sat on me when you met Jen at the restaurant! I've been stuck in your ass all day even when you were-"

"Oh my! I'm so embarrased. And I'm really really sorry."

"Well I guess you didn't know I was down there..." his anger subsided at the sight of her pretty face. "I'm just really glad you found me before you had to... yeah."

She lowered him onto the kitchen table. "Here, have some food. I'm sure you're starving." A small piece of leftover taco was gently placed beside him. She watched him eat it down and drink a puddle of water as she contemplated what to do with him. There's no way he'd agree to what she wanted. But then again that didn't really matter.

When he was full she brought him over to one of her short kitchen stools and set him down. He looked up at her titan body, her massive curves casting a shadow over him.

"W-was was that food good?" She was nervous. Her heart was beating fast.

"Yeah, most people would be too freaked out to feed me, thank you."

"It's okay. I-I'll be sure to take good care of you." Oh God what am I doing, she thought.

She turned around, facing away from him.

"I'll keep you in a real safe place. S-somewhere niiiice and close." She tried to sound sultry but she was stammering. It was all she could do to stop herself from shaking in excitement.

Then she slowly started to lower her panty-less butt towards you. From your perspective the gigantic ass looked like the moon was falling. Her huge globes wobbled as she teased her prey and slowly wiggled her butt from side to side. As it grew closer the buttocks parted open slightly and you could see her monster anus welcoming you back. You were too shocked to move. The giantess girl seemed so nice moments ago and now she was going to sit on you?! Even if you could run away, falling off the stool would mean death for sure. Inches away from your face she decided to plop her fat heavy butt down on the seat. It was so large that it filled the entire stool and some of her delicious ass spilled over the edges. You were flattened by her cheeks and stuck once again in sweaty butt hell. It still beat being inside her rectum but you were fed up with being in Cindy's huge ass. No matter how sexy she was, you wanted out.

Above Cindy felt you struggles and she drooled in bliss. She had really done it now. The empowering feeling of sitting on a tiny unwilling man thrilled her. There was no going back from this. "I-I know why you were in my ass little man! You find my big butt soooo sexy that you tried to crawl inside it!" This excuse was so flimsy and she knew it. "Well I'm going to do you a favor and give you all the ass and farts you could ever want! You should be thanking me you pervert!" She tried to emulate to cringe-inducing dialogue from the giantess porn videos she had just watched. Then she felt you get more rambunctious between her butt cheeks. You were clearly angry at her "misunderstanding". That's all it was, a misunderstanding. That's how she would play it all off if Jen ever asked her about her new ass slave. That's all she would need to say when she was done, whenever that would be. Until then...

The mammoth butt cheeks begun to crush and grind into your poor body. Cindy was gyrating her wide hips on the stool. You felt a grumble and a familiar growl up above. You were well-acquainted enough with Cindy's body to know what this means. She pushed and a huge smelly fart blasted out of her ass. The cheeks rippled over your body as the hot air spewed around you. Cindy felt delighted at totally dominating you. "You like that don't you little man?" she bellowed. "W-well there's more where that came from!" She began bouncing her giant ass on top of you like she was riding a mechanical bull. She shook her fat booty until more fart bubbles were loosened from her ass. A terrible chain of hot farts pounded into you. You had no choice but to smell the disgusting fetid air. You coughed and choked on her farts. Cindy bit her lower lip and grabbed each of her hefty ass cheeks with her hands. She spread them apart and roughly pushed her butt into the stool. You saw brief light and a sweaty anus ram itself into you. It hugged your body like an excited uncle at a family reunion. It was really happy you dropped by to see it again. The rubbery ring of muscle flexed outward and trembled. It the blew a super-hot girl-fart all over your face. You screamed as it drooled and pulsated over your face, eager to deliver more gas all over you.

Cindy rubbed her sensitive hole across your small form. Her pussy was dripping more. This was like a dream come true, it was exactly what she wanted. She pushed to expel more gas onto you. The anus contracted and then inverted itself outwards. It's sweaty hot ring of muscle stomped your face into the stool. The wet filthy flesh rubbed and tried pulsing at you again but no gas came out. Cindy was out. She tried pushing with all her might but the anus just squelched and a small amount of anal slime was all that bubbled out. There weren't any farts left and Cindy was disappointed.

Oh well. She would just have to call it a night and let her feast from earlier digest to make more farts. It was late enough as it is. She decided to keep you in her ass for the night, pulling her snug stained panties back on so there was no escape. You were terrified of her asshole swallowing you again as she got into bed. For her entire sleep you were pinned against her slimy unwashed bunghole. Deep inside her, her organs gurgled and processed her food. At one point a small fart squeaked out her ass and it shot point-blank into your mouth. It was nasty but it was only the beginning. When she woke up she'd really let you have it.

Chapter 5: Cindy starts a new day of ass fart torture by NotOnTime

The next day Cindy slept in late. She rolled onto her stomach and felt a heavy feeling in her guts. They churned and sent a portion of her new gas straight to her rectum. Mission accomplished, the food from last night was digested and ready to fire hot gas out of her ass cannon. Cindy, eyes still closed and face smiling, snuggled more into her pillow. She wiggled to wake you while her ass was preparing to let loose.

You woke up battered and tired from the night, Cindy was a rough sleeper. More than a few times did she roll her weighty hips into you or leak loud farts in your face. Looking ahead you saw her anus begin to stir. Inside the fart bubble was almost at the tight opening. You saw the wrinkled hole start to spread and smooth out, sticky threads of anal juice were pulled across the diameter of her butthole until they snapped. It trembled for a moment and then fired a big meaty one right in your face. Cindy's giant buttcheeks made a short trumpeting sound as she farted. "Mmmmmm" she moaned into her pillow as her butt tingled from your struggles. That felt good, so more. She lifted her rotund booty up into the air, getting into position. You fell downward, face landing right against her anus. It twitched at your impact, chewing on your head a little. Then the sweaty butt lips puckered and pushed you upwards before blasting out an even larger hotter fart. It was the ultimate dutch oven. The anal geyser loosed another series of hot farts on your body, Cindy's anus pumping them out one after another. Gravity fucked you again as it descended you deeper into the farthole with each release. You went headfirst, taking each gust of steamy female gas straight in the face.

Cindy felt your intrusion and smiled. Your body was halfway inside her huge ass before you stopped. You hit something inside that was shaped like a turtlehead and it was hot and sticky. Cindy realized what had happened an said "Oh shit!" before she scrambled out of bed. She made a mad dash to the toilet, sat down, and pulled your body out of her asshole with her hand. Trapped in her fingers, you were looking straight up at her asshole before it exploded with one last hot pre-dump fart. Then you saw the anus close. Shortly after it started to twitch and open. It kept widening until you saw a sticky brown mass of gunk appear and descend. Like a bullet Cindy's hand pulled you out of the toilet and back to the land of the living. No way she wanted to clean that mess off you later. She took a semilarge dump, wiped and returned you to her panties. Your return to the smelly rear end was more ripe than it had ever been before. After all, this was the ass of a girl who had just taken a shit. Every smell seemed more fresh, in a bad way.

She had a quick breakfast of cereal and old milk. Her stomach groaned and she smiled knowing it would just fuel your despair and her sexy dom fantasies later. She needed to get more into this, so she took to her computer and looked up details online about her newly-formed fetish. There were tons of toys and ideas to try out, most of which she'd never dreamed of. Her butthole twitched in lust at some of the potential anal experiences she read about. There was also a website with details on how to adjust her diet so she could fart more. This would require some legwork. Cindy prepared to go out. She removed you from her ass and placed you in a tall glass that would normally be used for drinking. The walls of the glass were too smooth and tall to climb. There wasn't anything on top so you could still breathe but the open ceiling depressed you. Freedom was so far away but you were too small to reach it. The glass was also too heavy to tip over, it was the perfect prison. Well, besides her hot young ass. Cindy left to pick up supplies. This was her day off and she was going to devote it to having butt fun. She visited the grocery store and a few adult toy stores to get what she needed. She would have brought you along for the ride but she wanted there to be a 0% chance of you knowing what she had to torture you with. Plus she counted on you getting some real sleep and resting up so your panicked struggles deep inside her ass would feel better.

Hours later she returned and you awoke being flung out of the glass. You landed in her hand only to look up at her daunting fat ass looming over you. She was already naked and on her bed ready to begin. You spotted a big plastic bag on the corner of the bed with several objects that you couldn't make out inside. "I hope you're excited my little ass slave because I bought a bunch of new toys and things that I know you're gonna loooooove" she said, taunting you. A sparkling drop of hot juice fell from her dripping wet pussy. She was enjoying all this torture on an orgasmic level. This wasn't good for you at all. Her hand brought you back up and close to her ass. You tried to shout at her that this was all a misunderstanding and that you didn't like being in her ass. Before the words could get out of your mouth a devastating long fart exploded from her. She moaned loudly in relief and it continued to blast you with shitty-smelling air. After it puttered out she moaned again "Ahhhn, I was holding that one in for hours!" Her stinky butthole gaped and she used the opportunity to stuff you inside while she was still loosened up back there.

Her bowels were burning hot from the recent fart. They pulsed and swallowed you in with assistance from her eager finger. She clearly wanted you deep in her ass right away this time. That worried you. Once you were fairly far in she retreated the finger and rustled her whole body around, grabbing something from her bag of tricks. You were left in sticky tight darkness worrying and wondering about what would come next. From behind you felt something enter her asshole, followed by a weird spraying sound. Outside Cindy's mischievously horny face was drooling. She hand one hand on her ass, pulling aside a massive cheek, and the other gripped on a spray can of whipped cream, shooting the tasty cream up her hungry asshole. It felt so good to feel her ass fill up with the soft dairy, the kinkiness thrilled her.

Back inside the cream was rapidly filling every crevice of her sticky anal tube. You felt it take your legs to your head in less than a second. With one taste you figured out she was shooting whipped cream up her ass. The mushy filling flowed past you body and explored her deepest regions. The cream reached places you'd never been or hoped to go and Cindy's pussy was gushing in joy at the feeling. She stopped and removed the spray can nozzle from her butt. The coldness of the cream caused her muscles to constrict and quiver all around you. The ass tunnel chewed and tasted the soft substance, mixing it in with her own disgusting butt slime and pummeling you into her sensitive walls. Cindy let out a gasp of pleasure as she felt her insides churn. Every time your drowning thrashes hit her horny butt-walls she yelped. This felt way better than expected, she was already about to cum. The desperate rectum clutched you tight until your next enraged outburst. Ass-flavoured cream was forced down your throat until you swallowed it. You pounded your tiny fists into the fleshy walls until it pushed Cindy over the edge. For a second they retreated and you thought you'd been granted a victory until the throbbing walls smashed you into each other. SLAM SLAM SLAM. Outside Cindy's tight anus winked in rhythm as she writhed her sweaty, sexy body around. Her ass was cumming hard. Inside your body was thrown into a whirlpool of hard flesh and shit-stained dairy.

Suddenly everything inside lurched and you were thrown out. A gigantic fart ripped out of Cindy's plump ass while she was still cumming. Your body was splattered onto the bed with the cream. Looking up you saw Cindy's mammoth ass spasming and farting uncontrollably. White cream sputtered out violently as the milky soft buttcheeks slammed into each other. It rained smelly butt snow down on you as Cindy's gas continued. Once she had the reigns back on her orgasm Cindy slammed her pulsating anus right back down on your head. "TIME FOR DESSERT" she cried and the anus pumped the rest of the whipped cream out of the deepest part of her ass. The white cream flowing out her shithole turned brown and more smelly as it forced itself in your mouth. Once her bowels had emptied, she gave the final cherry on top, a huge delicious wet fart delivered point-blank on your face.

You felt like you were going to choke and die from suffocation but you spit up the fart goo. Around you was a pool of brownish cream, giving off an earthy scent of Cindy's bowels. The giant monster of an ass was still above you and you feared what horrors Cindy could unleash on you next.

Chapter 6: She moves to her next anal torture device by NotOnTime

Cindy got a towel out of her bag and cleaned up all the whipped cream around her and in her sweaty butt crevices. You were still lying in the pool of the brownish humiliation that she shat out on top of you, stunned and gasping for air. She took the sheet coated in ass cream off her bed and gently placed it on the floor. Then her giant hand plucked you out of the stinky pile of mush and she moved on to her next anal torture toy.

A glimmering chrome pair of tong-looking things emerged from her bag of tricks. It was a speculum, designed for opening up her lower holes. Cindy slapped her hand holding you into a meaty ass cheek. It jiggled as she gripped the doughy flesh and spread it outwards, giving a clear path for the speculum to enter her butthole. The cold metal poking her sensitive anus caused her to give a high-pitched yelp. The ring of muscle clenched, denying entry. She needed to loosen up. Putting the speculum down for a moment she brought her other hand to her ass and begun to grope herself.

Your body was massaged into the creamy ass. For how powerful it always seemed when it was crushing you it was actually quite soft. There was a small amount of firmness to Cindy's butt, however the majority of it was plump and pudgy so when she walked it would bounce and wiggle sexily. Her plush skin would indent at the touch due to how juicy her ass was. When Cindy wore snug swimsuits and panties around the leg-holes there would always be a small lip of chubby butt fat poking out near the top of her milky thighs. The huge hands kneaded you into her sweaty slippery skin. The aroma of girl ass and the huge wall of flesh pressing into you gave you a hard on. You felt ashamed, but not nearly as bad as when Cindy noticed.

"O-Oh? What's this little man? You really like my huge sexy ass I see." Cindy initially found it hard to sound sexy and sultry but now she was getting a bit better at it. She felt your dick poking her and thought maybe you were actually getting into it too. "Well now I've going to put you back in my booty, deeper than you could even imagine." Her anus twitched and gaped. She was properly loosened up. It was time.

The metal speculum slowly but smoothly traveled up her butt. Or down her butt, since she had gone back to the position with her back arched and big booty pointed to the sky. You were placed at the rim of her asshole to watch the procedure. She carefully widened the speculum and with it her wrinkled anus. At your feet you saw the bumpy dark flesh spread outward and become smooth. Her anus was spread to its maximum limit and it was impressive. To you it looked like a giant hole in the earth had been carved downwards, with big metal equipment at the sides. Cool air rushed into her warm bowels and caused them to quiver at the sudden change of temperature. On the other side a backdraft of rancid smelly air wafted out of her gaping asshole. It was crazy, you swear you saw actual heated steam rise up and fly away.

You dared to stand on the edge and look down out of curiosity. The ceiling light was beaming down on her insides so you could make out every detail. It was a long elevator shaft of red pulsating flesh. Her anal juices that coated the walls were shining and sparkling. Occasionally some bubbles of slime frothed around deeper in. The anal meat twisted and turned, like a throat trying to swallow nothing. It was hungry for you, its next meal. A slight wiggle of Cindy's doing was enough to make you lose your balance, slip off her anus, and fall in.

You fell deep down her ass chute, for longer than it seemed, until you landed on a squishy bed of hot slimy meat. Her ass was gaping far past where the speuclum reached. It looked like you were at the bottom of a well made of lumpy red meat. The slimy walls lurched and pulsed with life. You could feel her heart beating and hear something gurgle down below your wet hot floor. There was an intense heat inside Cindy that made everything sweaty, and the awful smell that was everywhere clung to your skin. Cindy felt really good and her innards gaped and spread more, accepting more of your form. From your perspective the red bed underneath you sunk inwards as the walls expanded. You started to sink deeper into Cindy's furnace-like bowels. You were terrified as the anal flesh gave way and started to swallow up your legs like quicksand. The light shining into your prison made everything worse. You could see the tender muscles writhe and flex hungrily. Butt juice dripping and frothing all around you as the puffy flesh tasted your body. Dirty flecks of waste littered the area and the wide gaping hole that led to freedom sank farther and farther away. You screamed as the inner bands of muscle tried to suck on your legs and kicking just made them go faster. You scrambled and threw your arms out desperate to crawl free. You gripped a ridge of muscle and pulled yourself out from the sinking smelly abyss. Looking up, there was a number of sexy bumps and lumps in Cindy's ass that you could use to climb out. Unlike the glass this was possible.

Cindy felt her rectum tickle as your minuscule fingers gripped and your tiny legs kicked her anal walls. She noticed you were climbing out but still had a long way to go. She played with her excited pussy, waiting for you to slip up. It was feeling neglected and was dripping with sweet nectar. Cindy was disappointed after a while. Surely you should have slipped on a gob of ass juice and fallen back in by now. She was impatiently waiting for you to tumble to the back of her rectum again, eager to feel your screams vibrate her tender ass from deep within. Fuck it, she thought and she pulled a fairly large purple dildo out from her shopping bag.

The plastic dildo had a bunch of bumps all over it and a little prong to satisfy her clit. Her pussy was wet enough that she could just slip it right inside. The soft lips of her pussy spread apart as it entered her steamy hole. Pussy juice gushed out onto the bedspread and her vaginal walls chomped down on the intruding plastic. Cindy oriented the hard dildo to approximately to where she felt your tickles in the other side of her ass hole. Then she started plowing into that spot of her pussy like a jack hammer. On the other side your organic rock climbing wall bulged out and shook. You feverishly tried to hold on but the thrusts of Cindy's dildo from the other side caused the bumps to flatten out and you to lose your grip. You fell, but only a short distance before grabbing another ridge of rank ass meat and you started your ascent over once more. You really wanted to get out. Cindy happily fed the dildo deeper into her cunt and pounded on that position instead. Luckily her aim was off and you clambered over where the butt walls bended just in time. You continued your escape and Cindy stirred the bumpy purple fiend all around her tight cooch, bucking when the prong was mashed into her erect clit. It throbbed in lust and Cindy's dildo hit the bullseye to where you were situated. You fell to your anal demise and Cindy was satisfied. She had a light orgasm and removed the dildo, its purpose of knocking you back deep into her ass was served.

You landed with a splat, headfirst into the sticky sinkhole. The rectum felt you touching its deep sensitive insides and resumed its lunch by swallowing your face. You finally let out that horrified scream Cindy wanted. It felt like a small vibrator had gone off in her ass, deep in her tender hot depths where none of her dildos would reach. She heard a muffled echo of your scream escape her wide open anus. She closed her eyes and moaned sexily, thrusting her stiff nipples into the mattress. This time you could hear her moan in delight. The anal walls throbbed and contracted. Your face was pushed upward a bit as the walls below caved in. The hot walls trembled and thick butt slime pooled around your head. More bubbles of Cindy's anal nectar frothed outward and popped against your face. The steamy heavy juices sloshed around you face and you began to drown. Then a fart bubble about the size of your head popped out of her intestines and knocked your head back. You heaved away from the racid pool and coughed. Ripples ran across the disgusting pond in Cindy's ass and you heard a loud groan. It was getting closer.

Cindy had to fart and since her asshole was wide open she had no control over it. Her bowels quivered around you and the pool of slime drained at your feet. You saw the tunnel open wide and before gravity could drop you deeper inside the fart exploded outward and pushed you back. This was a huge one, and it smelled horrendous. The hurricane of hot stench threw your body upward until you were wedged under the metal speculum and a sticky wall. You looked down inside and you could actually see the steam of the hot fart blow toward you blasting gross slobber everywhere. You marveled at the way the walls moved as they pumped out the hot girl-gas. This must have been how it looked inside when Cindy's anus was on your face, pushing and spewing her sexy farts out all day long. Then as the wind faded, the lewd hole relaxed and shrank back up, right before Cindy pulled the speculum out of her butt, with you still attached to it.

She brought the speculum to the sink and rinsed it off. You fell into her massive palm and her fingers wrapped around you. Next...

Chapter 7: Cindy creates a way to shrink you down even more! by NotOnTime

Cindy returned to the bedroom and pulled yet another item out of the bag of stuff she bought that day. This one was a small spray can about the size of her fist. It was advertised to shrink down small live pets, and though it was for sale Cindy never heard of any case of it actually working. Doubts aside, she still wanted to try it out. The idea of you becoming even smaller than you were was too great of a chance to pass up. The torture she put you through at an inch tall was great but HALF an inch? Her anus throbbed at the thought.

She gave the spray can a good shake and dropped you body on the bed. With the nozzle properly pointed at your huddled up body she pressed down and it sprayed. A mist of chemicals showered over you. After a few seconds it was over. Then... nothing happened. Your body was still the same size. Cindy frowned in disappointment. Maybe it needed a little bit to kick in? Cindy waited a few minutes to no avail. What a waste of five dollars, she guessed it must have really just been a novelty item. Bummer.

Sighing, Cindy picked up your dripping body and moved it to her ass. She raised her huge butt back up in the air and got ready to stuff you back in. You shivered in fear as the massive ass cheeks parted open. Her anus was ready to swallow you whole yet again. You've lost count of how many time you've been her sexy rump's chew toy today. The tight anus ballooned outwards and released another hot blast of girl-fart on you. This set forth a chain of events that ruined you life.

You coughed and choked on Cindy's newest release. Then you felt kind of weird and funny. You looked around and everything surrounding you seemed to be getting more massive. At first you thought you were just dizzy from the gas but then you realized you were actually becoming smaller! The methane in Cindy's gas must have had some sort of chemical reaction to the useless spray from before. The huge anus below burped out another hot bubble of fart air and suddenly your shrinking sped up exponentially. You yelled out as you were shrunk down to a speck of almost nothing. Screw measuring in inches, your body was about the size of a grain of sand, or even a speck of dust now.

With you new minuscule size you easily slipped between Cindy's giant fingers. Before they looked like tree trunks but now they were endless skyscrapers. Everything was more terrifying at this size. You landed right on the edge of her butthole, between two wrinkles of the dirty skin. The anus was like a gigantic pit, the size of several football fields. It was slowly rising and falling as Cindy breathed. The center was still gaped somewhat from the recent fart. You wanted to avoid falling inside at all costs, it would mean death. As the gargantuan hole closed you saw the inner ring smack shut and then the surrounding wrinkles that you were standing on contracted and sank deeper. You fell onto the warm anus, wedged right between two wrinkles of skin.

Back above Cindy was confused as to what happened to you. You were so light that she didn't feel you fall on her anus, as sensitive as it was. It was like you vanished. Cindy worried that you had fallen down to the bed and were trying to make your escape. In pursuit she sat back up and started to look around for you. From your eyes the titanic ass cheeks that were parted moved back together, eclipsing your world in darkness. It looked like you were at the bottom of the ocean parted by Moses and then the two halves of water slammed into one another. The globes of curvy meat compressed the huge butthole and you were gripped by a tight anal embrace.

Cindy scampered this was and that searching her room for you. She tossed the sheet off her bed, surveyed the carpet, and moved her dresser, knocking several cases of makeup and magazines to the ground. She had to find you before you could make your way back to Jen. She really didn't want to explain the anal torture she put you through, anything but that. Stomping around she felt a crunch from underfoot. She had crushed a stick of lipstick and accidentally kicked it behind her curtains. When she checked her foot, she found a red stain and her heart sank. Cindy thought she had stepped on your tiny body and killed you. She hyperventilated in terror, did this make her a muderer? She just wanted to have some fun, not this. She quickly hopped on one leg to the bathroom, and washed her foot off. There had to be no evidence this ever happened. She grabbed a cleaning solution and went to scrub the floor where it occured.

As of this moment Cindy presumed that you are dead.

While she was hunched over cleaning, you were stuck in the ridges of her stinky anus. It quaked and wobbled as Cindy was running about and all that movement caused her to work up a sweat. Beads of salty sweat dripped down her crack and you noticed it was a lot more musty. You could pracitcally see the fog of odor in this girls ass. You could feel her heartbeat through her butts flesh but now that she was panicking it had gotten a lot faster. The heavy wrinkles pummled your body as they throbbed with rushing blood. Then as cool sweat ran down and splashed against the sensitive hole it contracted hard. You were crushed between the shit-stained vice and your screams were no longer enough to tickle Cindy and alert her of your presence.

She was getting more into the scrubbing and waving her fat rotund ass in the air. Maybe Cindy really subconsciously liked the head-down, ass-up position. Her big booty wobbled and more sweat trickled down to the anus. A giant boulder of ass water tumbled to outer rim of her anus and flowed into a ridge of her butthole. It rolled by the wrinkle to the left of where you were trapped and you sighed in relief. That was until another bead of ass sweat made it's way to your wrinkle and hit your entire body like a truck. Everything tasted like salty wet ass before the water passed and you were horrified to learn that you were dangerously close to the center of her asshole. One more second and you would have fallen down into the shitty abyss. You were right on the edge of her anus which relaxed and sunk in. The hot muscles has contracted down and you felt like you dropped several stories. Your surroundings looked like a giant funnel of flesh and you were at the bottom next to the hole. Then one last bead of sweat peeked over the edge and sped down toward your body. It swept you off your feet and knocked you into the slightly gaped opening. You were doomed.

The sweat dripped inside and carried you with it. You hit the organic ground with a splat and everything churned. Cindy had finished cleaning the carpet and stood up. The insides tilted and the massive anus ring slammed shut. You were beyond trapped in her ass and she didn't even know you were there. You were turned upside-down and fell into a gob of anal slime. Before this would have been gross but now it was the worst thing imaginable. You were caked in the sticky substance and stuck against her anal walls. The muscles of Cindy's inner anus closed around you and you were doubly trapped. You weren't able to move between the sticky bands of muscle that surrounded you and Cindy had no way of knowing you were in here. The next time she had to shit she would not be there to save you.

Cindy decided to just eat and go to bed. She had a large meat-filled dinner and washed it down with some more warm milk. She put on her favourite pair of panties and flopped onto her sweaty stained bed. She had one hell of an adventure with that tiny man these past few days but now it was over. She even learned about a darker side of herself. As she drifted to sleep her guilt washed away. Come tomorrow she decided to forget all about you and get on with her life.

Chapter 8: The next morning Cindy takes a big dump by NotOnTime

Hours later Cindy was in a deep sleep. She was lying on her stomach which gurgled and broke down her previous meal. Lower was the girl's plump sexy ass and thick thighs. Thanks to gravity her succulent booty and leg meat spread out and flattened over its own weight. If someone were to give her ass a good slap it would jiggle for several seconds. The huge hills of ass rose up and down slightly as Cindy breathed. Deep between the panty-clad mountains, inside her lengthy crack was Cindy's anus. It was hidden well in the dark crack, tucked away from the rest of the world. Despite Cindy's efforts to gape it today it was still as tiny and tight as ever. The pink button was closed shut and dripping with sweat. In between all the wrinkles was a warm hole that continued inside Cindy's body. Many layers upon layers of muscle separated her gross bowels from the outside and if someone looked with a magnifying glass and examined inside all the clamped tight flesh they might be able to find your body. You were such a tiny speck, completely unnoticeable and at the mercy of the girls ass. Cindy's huge butt was the haystack and your insignificant body was the needle. You knew this.

However that still wasn't enough for you to give up hope. Throughout the past few hours your entertainment has been listening to Cindy's ass groan and fill with hot gas. You could feel the hollow sticky tunnel swell behind you as it filled with her anal perfume. Your plan was to wait it out and hope she ripped the biggest longest fart she could. Given enough force it could free you from the butt slime and blow you up and out of her damning anus. It was fucked up to think you actually wanted her to fart all over you at this size but it was your only chance of survival.

Cindy dreamed of a nice day at the beach. She was wearing a bikini that showed off lots of skin and a golden crown on her head. She had many man-slaves, all of them slightly resembling you. They brought her food and drink, while massaging suntan lotion in onto her skin as she laid on her stomach. "Enough!" Cindy commanded and the slaves immediately stopped. "Now where's my chair?" The slave that looked like you the most rushed to her and laid down on his back and nestled his head right by her ass and pussy. "Please use me as your chair My Queen!" he pleaded with his tongue sticking out. Cindy smiled and rolled around on her back, plopping her heavy ass right on top of his face. She wiggled her hips until she could feel his nose touch her pink butthole. "Please fill my lungs with your sexy farts My Queen!" Cindy grunted and pushed out a monster fart on his head, so much that some of the surrounding beach sand was blown away. She pushed so hard that she even peed a little. Satisfied, Cindy turned around and laid back on her stomach.

Back in reality, you patiently waited deep inside Cindy's filthy hole. The gas bubble had filled almost the entire area and was ready to fire. You felt the muscle behind you start to spread and you prepared to be blown upwards. Then your blood rushed as everything started to rotate. Cindy was rolling over in her sleep at the worst time imaginable. She was now laying on her back and the massive buttcheeks compressed inward. The puckered anus was ready to let loose but now the meaty cheeks were wedged together and creating a wall that prevented the gas from flowing freely. Cindy let out a grunt in her sleep and the bowel walls tightened, forcing the hot fart through. Instead of graciously flowing out, building up enough speed and power to wrench you free from her slimy prison, her fart would slowly rip out her tight cheeks. Sure enough the hot ass-fart reached you and exploded. Cindy's anus vibrated and spasmed uncontrollably, repeatedly mashing your body. It popped and contorted as the steamy fart slipped out forcing its way between her sweaty cheeks. Massive thunderclaps were heard below whenever a small bubble of hot gas was wrenched through. Your body was absolutely decimated by the violent anus, the fart vibrations went on and on. Cindy peed in her panties a little which splattered against the tight release, soiling her underwear.

It felt like forever until she was done ripping the massive sleep-fart. When she finished she let out a satisfied "Mmmm" and turned back onto her stomach. You were barely conscious as you struggled to lift your head up. Above a faint ray of white light could be seen through her hole. It was gaping and warm air wafted around her exit, like smoke from a recently fired gun. To you the white light looked like hope until it suddenly turned yellow. Leftover pee dripped into the open anus coming at you like a tidal wave. It dissolved your grave of ass mucus and lifted your body free. Tiny bubbles came out of your mouth as you screamed, the piss sweeping you away deeper inside Cindy's bowels. In reality you had only been brought a few more centimeters in, but to you it felt like miles.

You faceplanted against smelly organic butt walls and looked around. Nothing but darkness and a horrible stench. You were lost. You got up and started to wander through the spacious rectum. The farther you went the hotter and muskier it seemed. The stench inside was horrible. You figured the only reason that the methane from this gas and Cindy's latest fart didn't shrink you was because you hadn't been sprayed with that shrinking stuff lately. The stink grew more overpowering and heavy as you sensed yourself walking toward a solid wall. This must be her anus. You gave it a push to try and wedge yourself out but your hands sunk inside. This didn't feel like flesh at all. It was mushy and gross. You then realized the wall in front of you was Cindy's massive turd.

A clench of her inner muscles causing it to start lurching forward, towards you. You scrambled backwards in fear and turned tail. Sprinting as fast as you can you headed the opposite way. You felt the floor quiver as it cleared a path for the shit to travel. Your road was getting bumpier as ridges of anal muscle slowed your progress. Before these ridges saved you as you could wrap your hand around them and climb them, now you were so small they were like sloping hills. A blast of methane knocked you off you feet as it burst from around the snake-like turd. You quickly got back on two legs and kept running as fast as you could. You couldn't see it, but you felt the massive clenched wall of Cindy's inner anus was close by. The incline grew worse as you ran and the shit gained speed. You were almost home-free when a gob of anal juice dripped from the ceiling above and splattered on your poor body. You were trapped!

You waited in terror as the massive wall of shit was almost upon you. Then it stopped. The fat turd's pointed end had reached Cindy's anus. You were in-between the wall of flesh and the wall of gunk. The tender anus contracted and Cindy stirred. It was morning now and she was just waking up. She clenched her fat ass and felt her shit dangerously close to her rear exit. She sat up and warmed her mattress with some silent pre-dump farts. With the turd so close to her butthole the anal emission was hotter and thicker than ever. Inside your head was rushed with the choking hot fart. It slipped out through a pinhole in her anus as you remained trapped in sticky juice. Cindy groggily made her way to the toilet. She slipped off her steaming panties and slowly lowered her massive ass into the seat. She relaxed her muscles and a stream of hot piss came blasting out her urethra. She wiggled her butt from side to side spreading her gigantic cheeks until her asshole felt open air. Slowly the puckered anus yawned open and you tried to scream for help. Cindy grunted and a searing meaty fart whizzed out her gaping asshole. You were still stuck but the mucus dripped down a bit, positioning you right between the thick wrinkles of her shithole, where it would chew and clench around her crap the most. The anus dilated and it was time.

The huge crap slowly peeked out her ass. The odor suffocated you as it got closer. Then your body was steamrolled against the asshole as the shit passed over you. It slithered out at a snails pace and you body was coated with filth. Then Cindy's powerful anus pinched it in half, causing the lower crap to break and fall. More gradually took its place and Cindy pumped it out, oblivious that she was shitting with you still inside her. You were being wedged between two wrinkles of grimy anus meat as turd after turd plopped out. Then the big one came. A gigantic log that bowled out near the end. It parked itself on top of you and sat there. Cindy pushed extra hard with her ass to pass the massive shit. Her plump cheeks jiggled on the porcelain seat as she strained. Blood rushed to her asshole, engorging it as she forcefully compressed her anal walls around the thick crap. You were flattened by the tight wrinkles of her anus, they grew larger and redder with each push. Once the log had been forced far enough between the lips of her butthole Cindy started manually flexing her anus open and closed to chew on it, softening the hard poop until it was able to slide out. The shit bulldozed over you and your tiny speck of a body was ground into the hard flesh. A few more flexes of her pucker and Cindy was done. The surrounding asshole moved slowly around you, it pulsated with relief. One final thick steamy fart roared from her rectum and the massive hole slammed shut.

Cindy sighed after her huge dump. The smell rose up from the bowl and she bathed her in her own stink. She wiped her gross ass three or four times and once she was sure it was all clean she pulled her stained panties over her big butt and left. The giantess went on with her life, totally oblivious to the tiny lifeform trapped in her shit-stained butthole...

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7324