Watch what you're doing by WootJimbob
Summary:

Greg finds a watch that allows him to shrink and grow, he uses it to get closer to his neighbours.


Categories: Insertion, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Adult 30-39, Crush, Feet, Footwear, Instant Size Change, Odor, Unaware, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 18 Completed: No Word count: 36326 Read: 183246 Published: February 24 2018 Updated: June 13 2019
Story Notes:

This is my first story and definitely not my last. Any suggestions would be great.

1. Gregs Watch by WootJimbob

2. Push it to the limit by WootJimbob

3. Shrink and enter by WootJimbob

4. Sleepless nights by WootJimbob

5. Getting to know the neighbours by WootJimbob

6. Watching Ellie by WootJimbob

7. Backyard Blitz by WootJimbob

8. What doesnt kill you ... by WootJimbob

9. Flip Flop Fun by WootJimbob

10. Mall Mischief by WootJimbob

11. A sticky lunch by WootJimbob

12. Back kitchen beatdown by WootJimbob

13. Office work stinks by WootJimbob

14. Greg - the date giver by WootJimbob

15. The babysitter by WootJimbob

16. Alyssa's Revenge Pt.1 by WootJimbob

17. Alyssa's Revenge Pt.2 by WootJimbob

18. A race at school by WootJimbob

Gregs Watch by WootJimbob
Author's Notes:

This is all just story to setup all the good stuff that is to come.

Greg worked for the large tech company ,Hatter Corp. Known for very dangerous and top secret experiments and was always in the news for one reason or another. To Greg though it was just a job, he'd been a janitor since it started 20 years ago and and was now employed with a very important position, Failed experiment 'removal and destruction'. It was a simple job, once a week he enters a large warehouse, goes through multiple security checkpoints and heads deep underground into a cavernous empty room. Inside sat a small desk with a chair behind a large blast shield. Atop the desk was a big red button, almost like an acme cartoon with “FIRE” written in large text. Out into the vast emptiness of the cavern was his target, some weeks it could be various vehicles, cars, tank or huge almost building like structures, mechs maybe?. He wasn't sure and didn't really care, his job was removal with no questions asked, and no souls told.


It was like every other week to him, he entered the space, his footsteps the only noise echoing into the nothingness of the room, he sat the at desk and pulled out his phone. He enjoyed the solitude and liked to spend a couple minutes to just chill, as if he were the last man on earth. After spending the last free credits in the game was playing he sat upright and looked through the blast shield, which now displayed a cross hair onto what appeared to be a desk with various pieces of clothing on top. “ hmm not much today” he thought as he slammed his fist onto the button and shouted “FIRE!”.


As if by magic, a large beam of jagged light ripped through the space above him and penetrated all the objects until they all vanished. Maybe it ripped all their atoms apart, or maybe its sent them into a different dimension, or sent them to an alien race like his bosses were intergalactic weapons dealers. So many crazy ideas Greg had thought up after all these years, but he would never know. No questions and no answers, that's his job.


As Greg idly thought all the manic thoughts a noise rang out, a clang of falling metal. Greg shot up out of his chair, his hearts racing a million miles an hour. So much like clockwork were these days, silence, loud wizz of energy, silence, that the noise of the fallen metal was like a bomb going off in his head. He strained his eyes looking through the glass to see sitting on the floor, where there once was a table of stuff, what appeared to be a watch....... His mind raced for an instant, had the aliens sent something back?..... He composed himself, sat in there chair and looked down the cross hairs once again, them now aimed at the watch.”FIRE” again he shouted as he hit the button once more. Again the beam shot out, lighting up the room and the target, and yet afterwards there it sat.


Greg stood up once more his mind once more churning out innumerable crazy ideas. He walked out into the firing line of his battle station towards the watch on the floor. As he approached he noticed something very odd, it looked just like a normal watch, no alien writing no strange symbols just a simple watch. He picked it up slowly and inspected it for runes or magic as if the only way to explain what was happening, nothing. The screen flashed the words sync and it seemed the edge of the watch face could spin. Each side had a letter engraved G and S. He turned the watch face anticlockwise and suddenly felt a chill all over his body.


Next to him he noticed a table, a very familiar table with multiple pieces of clothing on it, much like he had destroyed a few minutes ago, then looking out into the cavern noticed large scrap metal objects some looking somewhat like vehicles or very large buildings but no longer, it was all crushed flat. Greg started to sweat and felt a sense of dread and excitement wash over him. “There's no way right? Like aliens is more plausible.....right?” he thought to himself, hoping an answer would come to him. He looked back at the watch and slapped it on his wrist. Then as slow as he could muster with his trembling hands turned the watch face clockwise and as he did watched as everything slowly shrank from his point of view into specs of dust.

Push it to the limit by WootJimbob
Author's Notes:

Bit more setup, seems I can't stop writing extra fluff.

Greg sat on his couch at home just staring at his TV. It wasn't on, but just staring into the blackness helped him think “.... what just happened...”. Like he was in a trance, after growing to normal size he left work, past the various security checkpoints then hopped into his car and drove him. He deserved multiple acting awards for talking to the security guy on the way out about the game last night, and not about he JUST SHRANK AND GREW WITH A WATCH THAT WAS NOW STRAPPED TO HIS WRIST!!.

Before he knew it it was dark, all his house lights, on automated timers, flicked on one by one, snapping him back to reality. “OK, lets just think about this Greg” he said aloud while now making his way through the house. He made his way into the bathroom and removed all his clothes. He started inspecting his body for bruises or cuts or any wounds. “ hmm I didn't fall and hurt myself, I don't appear to have been drugged” he mused as he pinched his arm and slapped his face. He was fairly fit for a man in his late thirties, working one day a week for a large pay gives you a lot of options on how to spend your time. Deciding to sleep and make sure this definitely wasn't a dream or hallucination Greg went to bed, wishing and hoping tomorrow came after today.

*Ding Dong* Greg awoke to the sound of his door bell. Light spilled in through a cracked window curtain, it was morning and on his wrist was the watch. His heart started pounding in his chest, “what if it was someone from the company at the door?, what if they knew and had come for him?”. He knew he couldn't run, they would find him no matter where he went. Cautiously Greg walked to the door, looking at the wall mounted screen attached to his security camera he saw a delivery man with a package. He released his breathe and opened the door.

Later Greg stood in his lounge room ready to experiment. He started slowly turning the watch Counterclockwise and got smaller and smaller until he stopped shrinking, his coffee table and couch looked like mountains, the seemingly unnoticeable grooves in the tiled floor now like huge pot holes, he figured he was about 1mm tall. He started running across the floor until he was near his kitchen, then started doing various exercises. It seemed his stamina and strength had increased significantly.

Over the next few days he got more inventive, building obstacle courses out of pillows and books to play around with , he also learned he was quite durable when one of his book towers collapsed and a hardback fell on him without causing so much as a bruise. Eventually he rigged his whole house with small cords and wires to allow him access to practically everywhere in his house while small.

Wednesday came around in a flash. Work day, the day he was slightly dreading. He left the watch in his safe and went to work. All went as usual then he came home much to his surprise and delight. As he pulled into his driveway he saw his neighbor Jamie out watering her garden. She was 31 with short blonde hair, about 5' tall and fairly fit, they spoke fairly often and for a while he coached her at the gym. She had a 9 year old daughter named Ellie who was well spoken and didn't seem like a brat like most kids.

He gave her a wave and a smile and went inside. After making his dinner and sitting in front of his million foot screen watching TV his thoughts wandered, He had been all around his house now, and while it was exciting and fun he wanted more. Being a bit of an extreme sports addict he wanted a thrill. He thought about maybe wandering the streets while small but the idea of a bird or cat or some insect picking a fight with him didn't seem to great, he looked out his window towards his neighbors house and a smile crept across his face.

Shrink and enter by WootJimbob
Author's Notes:

Gregs first encounter as a shrunken man, and not his last.

Today was the day. Greg had been psyching himself up for 2 days to do it. There wad a whole other level of thought being put into this plan, I mean realistically he was going to trespass in his neighbors house. He woke up early and had a solid breakfast then waited till Jamie left to take her daughter to school then go to work.

Greg had it all planned, he had a backpack with a grappling hook, flashlight and some supplies. After Jamies car turned the corner down the road he left his house, then walked next door and knocked on the door to no look suspicious. Then walked around the side of the house to look into a window and be out of view of people in the street and shrank. He made his way around the front of the house, now only a few millimeters tall, luckily it was all paved so he didn't have to make his way through a jungle of grass. The front door looked imposing, taking Gregs breathe away for a few seconds and making him doubt himself.” Am I really about to sneak into my neighbors house ?” but before he could even think of a good reason not to he was already making his way under the door.

 Like walking into another world Greg walked along with joyous wonder. He was in. To his right stood a large rack with multiple pairs of shoes both large and small. Having been inside multiple times he knew his way around the house, but what did he want to do here? He kept walking down the hallway then into the lounge room. It was here Greg encountered his first obstacle, Carpet. He increased his size to around 10 mm then proceeded across the floor.

The going was tough, he kept snagging his feet on strands of carpet and almost falling over but he charged on towards his goal, a jacket on the floor. As he got close he moved towards the arm then with a small struggle climbed up into the long tunnel that was the left arm of Jamies blue jacket.

 Greg pulled out his torch and clicked it on, the tunnel was quite dark and he wasn't fond of falling over.

As he got closer to the main body of the jacket Greg started to notice a small creeping up on him. Then as he approached the end of the tunnel as it opened into a large a area he figured out what it was, “ I guess Jamie gets a bit sweaty in this thing, she could of at least washed it for me “ he thought to himself. He Jumped down into the main body of the jacket, sliding down the body then onto the floor of the dark cave. He wandered around for a few minutes then decided to leave, exiting the bottom of the jacket.

 As he clicked his torch off and the light blinded him he heard a noise, a rumble. As he regained his sight the rumble got louder then stopped. “Hmm wonder what that was?” he thought as he looked towards the coffee table leg, its smooth wood impossible to climb. He started walking across the carpet once again, slowly getting used to how to traverse it until he heard a terrible noise, the jangle of keys.

 Gregs walk turned into full sprint as he made his way towards the table, A loud click and woosh were heard as what he could only guess was the front door opened. “ Ugh where did I leave it?” boomed a female voice as dull thuds became louder and louder. Greg hid behind the table leg and hoped she wouldn't notice the little bug sized man snooping around her house. The thuds became scrunches and what Greg could only describe as a goddess entered the room. She wore a white button down shirt that showed some cleavage with a black knee length skirt, black pantyhose and black leather flats with small bows on the front.

 Jamie crossed the room with ease, taking mere second what took Greg almost an hour, Her black flats rubber soles squashing, bending and gripping the carpet then moving on as her gargantuan legs moved effortlessly. Jamie then stopped at the table, “shit did she see me?”. Gregs body started pumping adrenaline, readying him to sprint for his life as her hand descended towards him. Greg held fast despite his whole body screaming to run. Jamies hand moved swiftly towards the floor then grabbed the jacket, she picked it up off the floor and tossed it onto the nearby lounge then kept walking towards the kitchen.

 Greg could only hear the blood pumping in his ears and feel the earthquakes under his feet as Jamie walked towards the kitchen, retrieved a card off the counter then walked back out of the house. He slumped against the table leg as his legs gave way. He was beyond terrified, “what if she saw me?, how would I explain how and why I shrunk and snuck into her house?, what if I just got crushed?” so many thought swirling in Gregs head it made him dizzy. But even with all that he also noticed tightness in his pants, he enjoyed it... ALOT. He immediately pulled down his pants and started rubbing one out, the idea of being found shrunk, and crushed was exciting to him. Gregs life was about to become much more exciting.

Sleepless nights by WootJimbob
Author's Notes:

Greg gets in a bit of trouble

Greg walked across the lounge room floor just like before, but now he was completely naked. No clothes and no watch. In the distance a booming noise grew into loud thunder as enormous black flats with small bows landed ahead of him. Looking up, Greg saw the face of the goddess herself Jamie peering down at him with pure disgust. “Yuck a greg bug, DIE” boomed the voice all around him as the right flat in the distance lifted and made its way overhead. Greg tried to run but his legs were completely entangled in the carpet vines. His vision darkened as the lightly worn black rubber sole of the flat started descending at great speeds towards him. He noticed the floral pattern imprinted into the rubber, “who is that for? the person wearing it doesn't even see the soles, its must be for the bugs that get mushed under them … and me” He thought, as the rubber made contact with his forehead then his feet as he crumpled like paper.

Greg sat up in a fright. The room was dark. He looked around, the clock next to him displayed 3:30 AM. Since his encounter in Jamies house 2 days ago he had struggled to get sleep. Every time he closed his eyes he saw those flats coming for him. He left his bedroom and went to the kitchen and grabbed 2 sleeping pills, filled a glass of water and thought to himself “ I have to do something, it can't go on like this”. He swallowed the pills and drank the water then retired back to bed.

CRUNCH

Again Greg awoke drenched in sweat. Now his clock showed 11:25AM. After having a shower and a bit of googling Greg learned the best way to deal with nightmares is to face and conquer your fear. Easier said than done when your fear is being on the wrong side of a shoe.

 Once again Greg donned his 'tactical' gear. All black clothes and his backpack of supplies. Walking into his backyard he neared the fence then with a simple motion shrank. “ Why didn't I think of this before” he thought somewhat dissapointed in himself as he marched into the gap in the fence. Once more the door soon stood before him, his knees almost knocking in terror. This time rather than blind fear he knew what could await him but he had to press on.

 Once under the door Greg looked for his target. To his right stood a shoe rack with multiple levels and multiple shoes, but his target was just one. He had seems Jamie wear them many times, a pair of plain white flats. Maybe if he could get used to the size of them compared to himself he could beat his fear of being crushed by Her. Greg stood at the base of the rack and craned his neck upwards, the third floor of this tower held his prize. He unpacked his grappeling hook and started swinging.

 Greg tried to no avail, being only 2 mm tall and even with his increased strength he couldn't even make half way to the first level. With one quick flick Greg shot up to 2cm. Now with a mighty swing the grappeling hook sailed upwards and latched onto the back of the flat. “ Nice throw” he shouted to himself as he gave the rope a firm tug. Greg was an avid mountain climber so climbing a rope was no effort to him, and he shot up the rope with ease.

 As Greg climbed higher and higher he didn't notice the white flat starting to move. Greg reached just over two thirds of the way up when he looked upwards and noticed he could see much more of the flats rubber sole peaking over the edge, but thought nothing of it. He reached the top and was greeted with a sensory face punch. Greg climbed over and into the flat then shrank down to his smallest size, 1mm.

 Greg was not a religious man, but he wondered if there was a place in hell much like this. His eyes watered non stop and his nose had stopped working, just to try and block some of the smell that was attacking his whole being. He moved slowly along the dark sticky floor, each step felt like he had gum stuck to his shoes, but he pressed on, he had to, asif the sirens call wailed from the dark end of the flat.

 Greg pressed on for what felt like hours until he made it to a light colored hill, the ground below him had swirls along it. He sat and took in the sights, from here he could see the entire insole, Where he stood was where the arch of Jamies foot rested, where he came from he could faintly make out the size, 5 ½, in a large worn out circle, all tainted black from foot sweat. The sides towering upwards like some fantasy fortress, slightly frayed along the edges from everyday wear. Greg stood in awe and felt almost calm, like when he was at work, like he was the only person alive. But still he had come this far, now wasn't the time to stop.

 Greg trudged on, pulling out his flashlight when the toe area of the flat eclipsed the sunlight. Finally he arrived, slightly ahead of him he saw a downwards slope, and to his left and right 2 more. The smell was so intense Greg ripped part of his shirt to make a makeshift gas-mask, but it did nothing, long ago the smell had penetrated everything. Greg walked down the slope to the bottom. His real ambitions came true as he then stripped naked and started to hump the insole. Had this been his real goal all along? Was the smell scrambling his brain? Even he wasn't sure, But he just knew what he had to do.

 Greg ran around like a kid in a candy store, backwards and forwards along the toe indents. Pleasuring himself almost non stop. Seems his sex drive had also increased while shrunk, he could seemingly cum endlessly. After quite some time passed Greg finally felt satisfied. He walked back to the middle toe, put on his clothes, and grew back to 2 cm. The long walk in was very short on return, Greg mindlessly walked out into the light and towards the heel of the flat, Basking in the post masturbation clarity.

 He gripped the back of the flat and jumped over, grabbing the rope with his free hand. As he swung down the back of the flat he felt sudden weightlessness as the rope went slack in his hands and to his shock, the flat began falling backwards off the rack. Greg had fallen from heights before and was no stranger to it, but in his current mind thinking straight was at the bottom of the list. Greg span as he fell, hoping that his durability would save him from a fall onto hard tiles. The ground came quick then darkness.

Getting to know the neighbours by WootJimbob
Author's Notes:

Gregs in a real tight spot now.

Greg sat up in a fright. The room was dark. He looked around, the clock next to him wasn't there. His vision was blurry, a light shone dimly along a seem in the ground. A smell came rushing into his body as a loud metallic ringing penetrated the air. A click then a gust of air ran into Gregs room through the crack as Gregs eyes focused. He was in the upside down flat. Dull thuds shook the floor as a goddess' voice rung out “what the hell?”.

Greg froze stiff, his blood turning to ice as time slowed down. Light blasted his face as Gregs room ascended into the heavens. Two large black flats with small bows on the front strain and creak as they hold the monolithic beasts inside them. Greg didn't dear to wast time looking up, his legs automatically started moving.

“ Oh god a bug, DIE” Roared the goddess above as the flats Greg just passed started releasing their grip on the floor, the sound of rubber and leather twisting then air rushing. Gregs vision started to tunnel, his smell, while still lingering of the white flat, was almost gone. The only noise he heard were drums, his heart beating at his chest. His focus became survival and his body knew it. A large leather wall landed just ahead of him but he didn't slow. Widening his strides and then leaping over the toe of the flat, using the bow to help fling himself across to the other side. Greg movements became even sharper.

“Ellie get that horrible bug”. Those words almost knocked Greg from his feet, like waking from a nightmare into an even worse nightmare. From in front of the car Greg was running towards appeared a second titan. Her long blonde hair flicking over her shoulder as she looked downwards. She wore a green blazer over a white button down shirt, green skirt above the knee and white knee high socks that descended into a pair of shiny black mary janes.

Gregs momentary lapse in concentration let one foot hit the other while still running full speed. And as he fell he knew things were going to get much worse. Tumbling along the path seeing groung and sky then darkness, his hearts drums overtaken by the earth quaking steps of the nine year old as she mercilessly did her mothers bidding. Greg rolled to a stop, face up, seeing up white towers into a white and green sky, “ Buh-bye buggy” came the words of his executioner as the hungry sole of a mary jane appeared, its sole too having a nice design with flowers. “ Huh guess the design really is for me”. His vision darkened as the shoe fell ,But the drums started once more as he kicked off to the side.

Once again he ran,” hey get back here!” boomed the sky as in the distance he heard “ Don't let that thing escape”. His legs now burning as he ran for his life. Large quakes landed behind him as he approached the car. The vehicles shadow indicating some salvation from his hunter only momentarily as the sound of scraping leather and cloth shuffling drew Gregs attention behind him. Ellie had quickly dropped to the ground and was reaching for him. Again his legs started up, now like lava pouring into his legs. The arm came fast, but not fast enough, narrowly missing Gregs bag. He left the cars protection, hearing in the background again the sound of scraping rubber on concrete and then the sudden thumps.

Ellie rounded the front of the car only to see the small black bug squeeze between the fence panels.” Dammit” she said while stamping her foot “ it got away”. “Excuse me!, we don't use language like that” said Jamie as Ellie walked towards the house, “sorry mum” she sighed as she rolled her eyes.

Entering the doorway Ellie kicked off her shoes and put them onto the rack “Dam.... Darn it when I was reaching under the car I dirtied my shoes, now I have to clean them” she said with a huff then stomping off to find the shoe polish. Jamie walked in and set the white flat back onto the rack, then noticed something on the ground. Picking it up it looked like a string with something on the end, eyeing it closely it looked like … a small grappling hook?.

Greg shuffled into his yard then grew to full size, his fences blocking the view of all his neighbors. Stumbling through the house he discarded his clothes one by one until he made it to the shower. The hot water helped wash some of the exhaustion away. He dried himself off then fell into bed. His body screaming in pain after sprinting a marathon.

Greg walked across the lounge room floor just like before, and again he was completely naked. No clothes and no watch. In the distance a booming noise grew into loud thunder as enormous shiny black mary jane slammed down infront of him, he fell over just from the force of the impact. “ Oooh one of those Greg bugs, Buh-bye” Boomed the voice as the school shoe moved up and over him, the carpet vines burning his body as it held him. The black rubber sole of the mary janes, moved with blistering speed then... Crunch.

Watching Ellie by WootJimbob
Author's Notes:

This chapter has a bit of shoe worship and a tiny bit of barefoot. Enjoy.

*Ding Dong*


Greg woke to the sound of his doorbell. His clock showed it was 7:00 AM “ who rings a damn door bell at 7 on a Thursday morning” he muttered to himself while putting pants on. It had been a few days since he escaped from Jamie and Ellie and while the nightmares hadn't stopped, he had found reading online stories about similar things helped relieve his mind and libido. Checking the screen next to the door showed his guest was non other Jamie herself. A chill went down his spine as he opened the door.


 


“ Hey Jamie whats up?” he said as he gave her a quick glance up and down, his eyes lingering on her flats for a second longer. She was in her usual attire for work it seemed.” Hey I'm sorry if I woke you. Its just that Ellie is kinda sick today and can't go to school, usually I would look after her but work is going crazy right now and my usual babysitter is out of town. Would you mind maybe just looking after her for until I get back, I shouldn't be more than a few hours”.” Sure thing, just uh let me get dressed first” he replied looking down at his half naked body. “I'll be over in 5”, “oh thank you very much Greg, I owe you one”.


As Jamie walked down the drive and Greg closed the door he was torn. He IS there to look after his neighbors daughter, I mean its not like he can just grow and shrink willy nilly around other people right?...


Jamie ran out the door as Greg knocked “oh hey thanks again umm Ellie is in her room, there is soup and medicine in the kitchen if she needs it, I shouldn't be too long thanks bye” her words trailing off as she jumped into her car and drove off in a hurry.


Greg shut the door and looked to his right, his heart skipped a few beats when he saw the white flats and mary janes among the other shoes sitting on the rack. Like he was in a trance he slowly walked towards the shoes, his hands extending towards the mary janes. Just before fully extending his hand he heard a cough, and quickly snapping to his left seeing Ellie standing there, wearing her light pink pajamas with bears all over them and a blanket draped over her head.


“Hey Greg, whatcha doin?” Ellie asked. “ Nothing, I thought I saw a bug on those shoes is all” he quickly replied. “Oh yuck maybe that bugs back again, me and mum tried to get it the other day but it got away, it ran into your yard maybe you saw it? Its big and black with a big humped back.” Gregs mind was in shock, he was having flashbacks of almost being crushed by the little girl standing in front of him.” Helloooo, earth to Greg?”, The sweet voice of Ellie snapped him back to reality. “Oh really, cant say I've seen it”.” Hmm okay, mum says she saw a little baby one in the lounge room a last week too”. Gregs brain quickly restarted itself and changed the subject.


“So how sick are you really, like are you sick or 'sick'” making air quotes with his fingers. Ellie coughed and weakly said “ sick” as she slowly turned then walked down the hallway to her room.


Greg followed her to her room. Walking in, it looked like a little girls room. Pink walls, stuffed toys about, a desk with a laptop, her school bag in the corner near a walk in wardrobe. Ellie climbed back into beg as Greg stood in the doorway. “Need anything?” Greg asked as Ellie picked up her remote and turned on the T.V. “Nah I should be fine for now thanks, I'll probably sleep soon, I'm still pretty tired”.”Ok, shout if you need anything” Greg said as he closed the door and head towards the lounge room.


Greg flicked through TV channels for a while, mindlessly looking for anything to watch, as usual there were 100's of channels and nothing on. Most people would probably start browsing their phone when TV is useless but not Greg. Doing things like mountain climbing and free running, Greg found that new smartphones tended to break easily, and although he could afford it, found it inconvenient to replace his phone every few weeks, so he still had an old phone without even a touch screen, they were quite durable compared to newer models. Useful only for calls and texts.


He stood up and wandered around the house, the kitchen was spotless with not a dish in the sink. He then made his way to the study. Inside there were large shelves with many books upon then. On the walls were pictures of Jamie and Ellie when she was a baby and different school pictures.


Walking back down the hall past Ellies room, He peaked in to see her fast asleep. Greg kept on till he was by the door and the shoe rack once again. He gave a quick glance back and strained his ear, hearing nothing but Ellie breathing peacefully in her sleep. His hands quaked as he moved towards the rack and reached for the mary janes. Picking one up he looked at the details of the shoe, the silver buckle that strapped over the foot, the minor heel on the bottom, the slightly worn pattern of three flowers on the sole. The insole seemed hardly worn, it had a lot of little flowers as the pattern. Gregs lips trembled as he moved his face towards the shoe. He could see his face in the reflection of the toe area, he moved the opening towards his face and breathed in. The smell was only of faint sweat and a slight fragrance. He breathed deeply getting in all through his lungs. “Nothing like those flats” he thought. Pulling it away from his face he then turned the shoe over to look at its sole.


The shoes sole was slightly worn near the heel but looked fairly new. He again moved it towards his face and extended his tongue. He moved the shoe up and down while his tongue licked the soles, the rubber was a weird taste that he didn't really like, but at the same time he couldn't stop. He covered the sole with his saliva, getting into the corners of the flowers and all. He pulled it away and looked at his achievement. His pants were getting real tight and there was only one thing to do.


With mary jane in hand Greg walked down the hallway quietly towards the toilet but as he approached Ellies door he heard little footsteps plodding along the wood floor. His eyes shot open, “how will explain why I have her shoe in my hand hand, it's too far to go back to the rack, what will I do?”. Then in a stroke of brilliance he slapped his watch and vanished just as the door opened.



Rubbing her eyes Ellie walked out of her room, “Greg?” she called out. She started off down the hallway towards the lounge room. She looked in and towards the couch but he wasn't there, she made her way across the room into the kitchen, he wasn't there either. She grabbed a glass and filled it with water then walked back to her room. Before closing her door she gave another “ Greg?” but no response came, but she did see a little bug slip under the door into the bathroom.



Greg gasped as an enormous slap of sound blasted him in the face, a huge barefoot landed just in front of him. “GREG?” the Beast yelled as another foot flew past and carried its owner down the hallway. Greg started running, he had to make it to the bathroom. Running while holding a shoe is kinda weird, but its not the strangest thing he had done today. As he got close to the toilet door the monster returned, her feet slapping down the hall onto the tiles. He pressed himself hard against the wall hoping to not be seen and after she passed he quickly crawled moved towards the door, hearing “GREG?” once more before crawling under.


 


Greg grew back to his normal size in the bathroom, with mary jane in hand. He looked again at the shoe, his reflection looking back at him. He gave another inhale for good measure then sat the shoe on the floor. As he went to reach for his watch the bathroom door flew open and in charged Ellie wielding the other shoe like a bat. Ellie blinked a few times and looked at Greg and the shoe on the floor. “ What are you doing?” she asked with her eyes wide open.” What are you doing, bursting in here while I'm in the bathroom?” Greg replied, trying to keep the sweat in his forehead from escaping. “ I saw a bug go under the door so I've come to squish it” she said proudly as she shook the mary jane in her hand. “Oh well I just got it under this shoe here, see” Said Greg as he triumphantly lifted the shoe to reveal nothing, then looked around in shock.”W-W-What, where did it go, sneaky little bug”, Greg once again putting on the performance of a lifetime. Ellie lowered her shoe and started laughing” Oh Greg, you are as bad as me and mum, those bugs are just too good”, “yeah, I bet it really BUGS you?” Greg quipped sending Ellie bending over laughing. “You look much better, wanna watch some TV?” Greg suggested as he lead Ellie from the bathroom with shoe in hand. ”Sure, I'll show you some funny youtube stuff I saw at school”. The two of them watch TV until Jamie came home a few hours later. She thanked him again and he went home.


 


Once more Greg walked across the lounge room, naked as usual. Slaps turned into thumps as a large titanic girl entered the lounge room, her bare feet making light work of the carpet fibers under them.“ Oh yuck, that bugs back again, just die already”, The words shaking him to the core as each footstep drew her closer. His legs entangled in the jungle of carpet didn't budge as her foot raised over him, her lightly pinked soles effortlessly dropped until … CRUNCH.

End Notes:

I would say maybe 2-3 more chapters of Ellie then ill switch to Jamie, or maybe someone new?

Backyard Blitz by WootJimbob
Author's Notes:

Greg gets a little too close to Ellies feet. Some crushing involved.

Greg spent all friday out of the house. He went and watched a movie, did some shopping, went for a run. Basically anything to try and distract his mind. “ It's not right” he constantly thought and muttered to himself, attracting strange looks from passers by. “ Shes 9, I cant get off to her feet, its wrong”. All day this thought just repeated over and over.

 

After keeping himself somewhat distracted all day he finally returned home late in the after noon. Just as he closed his door he heard a sudden knock. Turning to the screen he could see the top of a head. Opening the door revealed Ellie holding a large cardboard box, still wearing her school uniform but with pink havaiana flip flops on her feet.

 

“ Heya Greg, the deliveryman left this at our house but its got your name on it”. “Oh thanks Ellie” Greg said, smiling lightly as he tried not to eye off Ellies feet.” Whats in it?” Ellie asked with genuine excitement. “Oh this is just some clothes I needed for my climbing, and a new grappeling hook”.” WOW a grappling hook? like the one Batman uses?” She replied with stars in her eyes. Greg chuckled “ yeah , like batman”.” That's super duper cool, can I see you use it one day?” Ellie asked. Greg could see the excitement in her eyes but in the back of his mind dreaded being caught using it, for obvious reasons. “ Ah... maybe, we'll see. Anyway ill see you round”. “ OK. Thanks for yesterday too it was fun. Byeee” Her face still full with a smile as she skipped down the driveway.

 

 

Ellie walked in the door and was greeted by her mum.” Was Greg home?, what was in the box?”.” Yeah, he only just got in, I think I scared him a bit when I knocked, he looked like he had seen a ghost. He said in the box was some climbing stuff and.... get this mum …. A GRAPPELING HOOK?! HOW COOL IS THAT?! What if Greg is really batman?”. Jamie was slightly taken aback” A grappling hook, w-wow that's pretty cool” she said as she thought, where did she see a grappling hook recently, its not something a normal person just has. That's right, that tiny one she found, but …... no. That's just silly. Jamie then listened for the rest of the night Ellies ideas about how Greg is batman.

 

--

 

Greg closed the door as his mind melted. This was unacceptable, he had to do something about it, just like with Jamies flats, he knew exactly what and his new delivery would help.

 

The next day was quite warm, the perfect day to play in the sun, and the perfect day for Gregs plan to go into action. He waited in the backyard until he heard the neighbors backdoor open. “ Don't forget to wear a hat and put sunscreen on” Shouted Jamie. “YEEESSS MUUUMMM” shouted back Ellie, you could hear her rolling her eyes as she replied.

 

Greg snuck to the fence wearing his new shrinking suit, as he called it. Being in the grass nothing would be better than camo clothing. Greg spun the watch and down he went. This was his first time walking through grass, and at only 1 cm it wasn't easy. The whole world was different down here. It wasn't like inside on carpet or tiles, or even concrete where you know what the ground looks like just everything is bigger. Under the canopy of grass lied a whole other domain and here he wasn't king, he was a stranger.

 

Making his way through the fence and into Jamies backyard Greg could hear the far off voice of Ellie talking to herself. Moving along he came upon a strange sight. In front of him lied carcasses of ants, all flattened into the earth. To him they were only about 1/3rd his size but even being dead their mandibles still looked ready to take him apart. Greg had to keep his wits about him and pressed on.

 

Approaching Ellie, Greg looked up through the grass roof. He could see her kneeling down playing with some barbie dolls. “ Its such a nice day we should all go for a walk” Ellie said in a higher pitch voice, “ Your right Ellie” replied the second Barbie. As this conversation ended a pink plastic high heel pierced the grass above Greg. He quickly dodged to the side as its twin fell beside him, in the distance 2 more legs with blue heels also entered. The all then started lifting up and down as the moved away from him.

 

Just as Greg saw the legs move into the distance a large rumble shook the grass around. Turning suddenly he saw a huge wall of flesh moving towards him, looking upwards it lead into blue shorts and a pink shirt. Ellie casually slide her knees along the grass as he barbies went on a nice walk while Greg below quickly jumped onto the wall and held on for dear life, Small hairs gave him some foothold as his new transport slid along the ground.

 

Ellie felt something on her leg and looking down noticing a small green bug. Stopping her movement then standing to full height, Greg heart started racing. Going from being almost ground level to 10 stories in the air in an instant he struggled to keep his lunch down then heard words that would haunt him forever. “ Oh yuck a bug, mum says I should always kill them before they make more”. Gregs body tensed up, his hands incapable of letting go as a shadow loomed behind him. With a simple flick of her finger the small bug flew back down into the yard.

 

Greg lied on his back, unsure if he was paralyzed from either impact. Slowly he rolled over and got to his feet. In the distance he heard laughter of the innocent girl, “ that buggy looked so funny trying to fly”. Looking around he saw some strange looking black shoots , they were attached to large heads with beady black eyes and very large jaws. ANTS. Greg worried for a split second as they started rushing him, but without hesitation whipped out a small knife hidden on his leg. Slashing at the first ant, taking a leg off. “ Hmph these guys are nothing” he thought, feeling like a supreme bad ass as he hacked some more ants up.

 

Wave after wave of ants descended on his position, but like an action hero, stood atop their corpses and fought more off, each one adding to his growing pile of victories. As some fresh recruits came at him the ground around him shook and he turned to look into the sky. The giantess of this world had started moving towards his position. No matter how cool he was killing ants, against that he stood no chance. Seeing an opening an ant bit into Gregs leg, then another grabbed his left arm. Even with his extra durable body it felt like the ants could still take off his limbs. Quickly swiping backwards to the ant on his leg he struck it in the eye. BOOM. Another quake, Greg almost fell onto the ant at his front trying to take his arm, he swung his knife back around taking one of the mandibles off freeing his arm, then swinging back around finished the ant behind him.

 

Before he could even move the air rushed around him, turning again to the sky to see two large pudgy digits descend from above. The ants around him ran to no avail, the flesh of the little girls foot settled on the ground, smashing them without resistance. Surrounded in a toe prison Greg heard the giantess Speak.” Oh the little green buggy is fighting the ants, I hate ants, they always try to eat my food”. Her words piercing Gregs ears as the toes slightly tapped the dead ants once more, showing just how powerful she was. The toes then without warning moved inwards, pressing ant bodies on ant bodies then into Greg as they all mixed in with the dirt between her first and second toe.

 

The foot slowly lifted into the air. Up above, the eyes of Ellie observed her little prisoner surrounded by mud and bodies. Greg struggled to get free but was stuck fast, all the mud slowly filled every crevice as the toes came together. Struggling to free his arms Greg flailed as much as possible and slowly as the dirt fell from below the toe hold he gained slight movement. With all the strength he could muster the stabbed his knife into the girls big toe, the skin was tough but the blade still went halfway in. Instantly he was sent into freefall as the toes loosened their grip and the debris around him plummeted back to earth. A deafening “OUCH” boomed all around him as he fell.

 

Hitting the ground, his blow was softened by all the loose dirt and ant corpses. A large quake followed as the huge foot stomped the ground beside him. Not wasting any time Greg sprung to his feet and started sprinting away. “ Damn bug, NO BITING!” Shouted Ellie above as to his left Greg watched the wall of flesh lift with great speed over his body then come roaring downwards. Looking over his shoulder Gregs life started flashing before his eyes, every right and wrong decision he had made that led him to here, about to be crushed under some young girls dirty foot.

 

Before he could react Gregs body was sent deep into the dirt and mud, his spine felt like it was dust as the pressure started to relieve. The foot slightly retreated lifting him just enough to flip him facing skyward. Behind the foot two eyes pierced into his soul. “ I was just playing mr bug, why did you hurt me? ” Ellie asked in her most innocent voice, “ Now I will have to hurt you back” she said, her voice slick with venom as a grin slid across her face.

 

The foot descnded once more, grinding Greg into the dirt, ant bodies were now just fragments as the ball of her foot started twisting side to side. Greg could hear his bones being broken as the foot rotated on him. Once again it lifted giving him some life back, yet still those eyes stared into him. “You're a tough bug arent ya?” Said ellie, her foot lifting higher and higher then … Splat.

What doesnt kill you ... by WootJimbob
Author's Notes:

Greg somehow survived and learns more benefits about being tiny. He also gets a " boost " to his confidence while being shrunk.

Greg slowly awoke, above him was darkness, all round was cold, his whole body was pain, everything from the tips of his hair the to the soles of his feet. Trying to move he slowly sat up, pain shooting all through his body, his ribs were definitely broken. Reaching into a pant pocket Greg pulled out a small flashlight, turning it on revealed his grave to be not his, but for ants. All around were ant parts from legs to eyes, and all of them huge, bigger than him in some cases. Checking his watch, it still flashing sync, he could see the dial was fully turned. In his final desperate attempt to survive the calamity of the falling foot Greg shrank to 1mm, it seems he was then just buried into the ground rather than turned to paste.

Slowly getting to his feet and looking outwards he saw the earth curve upwards, “ wow she really didn't like me “ he thought. Greg struggled to climb out of the crater, he eventually found foothold along the mass of ant corpses pressed into the dirt. Stumbling along the ground, barely staying on his feet. The fence was kilometers away at this size, so without a second thought he grew until his head poked above the grass.

Looking at the house all the lights were off. “ Must be pretty late” Greg guessed, “ well no harm then” he said as he grew to full size. The walk to the fence now only a few painful steps, then back down he went through the crack and up on the other-side. Safely home at last.

 

 

Jamie couldn't sleep, tossing and turning she finally gave in. Work had been so stressful lately and Ellie was growing up so fast she felt like life was just passing by. She left the bedroom and went to the kitchen for a glass of water. Idly looking from her kitchen window, lost in thought she watched as a shadow appeared in the yard, almost the figure of a man struggling to walk. Her eyes immediately widened and the grogginess left her mind. She wiped her eyes and it was gone, the shadow vanished. “ Maybe I am working too hard, now I'm seeing things” she thought as she slowly shuffled back to bed.

 

 

Sunlight beamed through the window into Gregs face. His whole body still throbbing with pain. He struggled walking around the house getting dressed and called for a taxi to take him to the hospital. Upon arrival he said he was in a horrible fall while climbing and was put into an emergency room. 2 Days later he left, covered in bandages and casts, numerous broken bones and covered in bruises. He noticed where the ants had clamped onto his body had already healed, it seems being shrunk also increased his bodys regeneration.

 

After a few days staying shrunk at home his body was almost fully healed, and good thing too because today was work day. Greg did the usual until he entered the empty space, in the distance laid a large pile of metal constructs with various weapons all over them. Greg walked to his desk looked down the sights of the screen and hit the button. The light did its work and Greg started to leave. With all the rest he had done at home he didn't really need to sit and ponder life like he used to. He then had a thought. “ My watch was on a table with some other stuff, if the watch can shrink and grow me, what could all that do?”. He made his way out into the empty space and slowly shrank until he could makout all the scrap on the ground, looking for a few minutes he spotted the desk. Shrinking down and walking to it he saw the desk had been half crushed, all that remained was what Greg could only call a wetsuit with wires attached.

 

Picking up the black wet suit he could feel how heavy it was, not the normal thin material, it felt a lot more sturdy. With the wet suit in hand he grew to around 10 cm, put the clothes on the ground then grew to full size. He could easily fit the clothes in his pocket and walk out.

 

Getting home Greg grew the suit to regular size and then found its weakness. While small he was pretty strong, but now at full size the suit weighed nearly half a tonne. He shrank back down, stripped naked and put it on. Once the suit was fully on it started moving slightly and adjusted to a tight fit then his watch flashed, the sync writing stopped flashing and turned green. His body then turned invisible, blending into the floor. Gregs eyes almost shot out of his head “ ACTIVE CAMO?!” he couldn't believe his eyes. This was amazing, no, more than amazing. It was almost magic.

 

This was a game changer, and Greg knew it. Without even thinking he ran across his house, under his door and onto the footpath. Looking down the street he looked for a test subject. Jogging down the path towards him were 2 teenage girls. Greg grew to 2 cm and started jumping around trying to get their attention. The 2 girls still moved towards him looking down as their feet pounded the pavement. Greg grew to 10 cm and kept jumping up and down. Still their shoes kept coming at him. Last test he grew to 50 cm. Jumping as hard as he could, the suit started to get heavy. Right in front of the invisible doll sized man 2 pairs of brightly colored asics trainers hit the ground then passed over him. The two teens kept running down the street without so much as a glance.

 

Greg was so delighted he immediately ran down the footpath then across his neighbors yard. He noticed the car in the driveway as he walked up to the door and started shrinking down. Its presence before filled him with fear, but now he was excited beyond belief. His heart pounded in his chest as he made his way under the door.

Flip Flop Fun by WootJimbob
Author's Notes:

Greg gets up close to Jamie and Ellies feet. Has some minor crushing.

Entering the house Greg was greeted by a sight that instantly made the lower area of his suit strain. The naked feet of Jamie rested on the floor ahead of him. Running towards the fleshy peds he could hardly contain himself and getting closer noticed how well maintained her feet were. Moving around the side of them he could see her nails were painted purple and and her feet had a slight sweaty cheese odor.

 

As Greg moved closer to the toes a loud slap sounded from behind him. Looking over his shoulder he saw 2 purple havaiana flip flops had landed and turning back saw the right foot make a “schlick” noise as it unstuck from the floor and moved over his head. Looking up, Jamie was still in her usual work attire of a black knee length skirt and white top. Turning around he watched as the foot slid into the flip flop then lifted as she wiggled her toes getting the footwear comfortable.

 

“ Come on Ellie were leaving now” shouted the goddess above as she moved over the tiny man and slipped the other flip flop on. Instead of the second foot going straight down though, it came towards Greg, he jumped backwards as the flip flop landed right in front of him. The purple flip flop settled on the ground and he could see they were quite worn, despite being only 5mm tall he could of easily climbed up where her toes sat, which is exactly what he did. Charging full speed and jumping he easily made it onto the purple platform between the first and second toe. Looking at the toes as they minutely moved he could see how worn the raised ovals of the insole were where her toes sat. In the distance the other foot moved ahead as the front door opened. Thinking quick Greg ran to the toe strap and held on for dear life. The toes then began to bend and flex, the rubber slightly stretching as his foot transport followed.

 

 

Jamie got home with Ellie late in the afternoon. Walking in she kicked off her flats and put them into the shoe rack, her daughter doing a similar thing next to her with her school shoes. The two of them walked down the hallway , Ellie peeling off halfway into her bedroom. Jamie went further to master bedroom. Before entering she slipped off her black pantyhose and brought them closer to her face, she could feel and smell the foot sweat on them. Tossing them into her dirty clothes basket, She then went back towards the kitchen and opened the fridge. The inside looked quite bare as she remembered she was going to do some shopping on the way home. Sighing, she walked back through the house, peaking in on Ellie as she went past her room. “ Hey, don't get too comfy we gotta go shopping”, “ AWW do I HAVE to come?” Ellie replied, trying to put on her sweetest face. “Yes” Said Jamie flatly as she walked back towards the door.

 

Jamie grabbed her purple flip flops off the rack, the insole had dark worn patches on it where her feet sat. Dropping them and slipping them on she shouted “ come on Ellie were leaving now”. Turning around she walked out to her car and jumped in, a moment later she heard the front door close as Ellie came walking out with her flip flops on. They both buckled up and left the house.

 

 

Greg held on to the toe strap with all his strength as the foot around him moved back and forth as it applied pressure to the flip flop while pressing the pedals. While not unbearable, the odor between Jamies toes was starting to go to his head. Thinking fast he started to climb the toe strap out of the smelly grip of her toes. As he got to the top of the flip flop it moved sideways at an incredible speed onto the brake pedal, sending Greg flying off his perch. Up above he heard Jamie yell” USE YOUR BLINKER NEXT TIME!”.

 

Now on the floor looking up at his Goddess Greg could admire her beauty. Other times he was in this position he was too busy fearing for his life, but now he could take it all in. Her sexy feet, smooth legs and beautiful face. Staring upwards at her, Greg had a flash of a thought” … Have I got a crush on Jamie?. I mean she is good looking and nice, well to normal sized me at least.” Whilst daydreaming they reached their destination.

 

He quickly snapped out of it when the two enormous purple rubber beasts started moving towards the floor. Running and jumping landed Greg on the worn insole of Jamies flip flop. He then quickly jumped upwards, avoiding her heel as it smashed into the footwear. Like a professional acrobat, Greg flipped in mid air and grabbed hold of the back of Jamies foot as she turned sideways and stepped out of the car. Landing on the asphalt of the carpark the rubber lightly squeaked as the giantess put all her pressure down onto the ground. Under the car Greg saw a set of small pink flip flop drop from the car and make their way towards him.

 

Walking into the supermarket Jamie felt an itch on the back of her leg. As Ellie went to get a cart Jamie stood one one foot and uses the other to scratch the itch. With a couple scratches with the opposite foots flip flop she was satisfied. Ellie came back with a cart and they started walking up and down the isles.

 

 

Greg slowly climbed Jamies leg as she made her way to the supermarket, reaching halfway up her calf when she entered. Jamie stood to the side of the doorway and Greg watched as Ellie walked away. The skin he was holding onto became tight as her calf flexed, struggeling to hold on Greg saw form the corner of his eye a purple blur. The worn rubber sole hit the leg above him, its soles usual tread worn flat from longtime use. It moved down the leg towards him faster than he could move, smacking him to the floor. A couple more scratches up down then it returned to the floor away from him. To the side he could see Ellie walking back over so quickly he sprang to his feet and jumped for Jamies flip flop as it began moving. He barely reached the back of the footwear, his hands sinking into the rubber as he tried not to let go. Each step rattled his whole body as he was slammed into the floor, but gave him valuable time to work his way up onto the flip flop. After a few steps he find a spot he could hold onto and not fall, just behind where Jamies sole met with the insole. Each slap of the flip flop as Jamie walked sent Greg more and more into madness, his ears ringing from the loud noise.

 

Finally reaching the checkout line Jamies feet stopped pounding the ground, Gregs arms were so sore from holding on, losing grip for an instant would have had him under her relentless heels. As the two gianteses stood inline he used this time to make his way back to her toes. As he rounded the front of the purple flip flop it suddenly lurched forwards and landed ontop of him. The smell of lightly warm rubber and sweat snuck into his nose. Greg panicked and started to lift up only to be forced into the ground. The sole above him quietly squeaked and creaked as what he guessed was her foot reentered the footwear. The dirty soles began moving to the left and right, rolling him back and forth on the floor, covering him in dirt. Once that stopped the pressure increased a lot, it felt like the whole earth was on top of him, his whole body groaned as the breath left his lungs. The purple sky crushing him slightly twisted then began to move off and away. The air rushed back into his lungs as his body ached all over and looking to the side he watched as 2 smaller pink flip flops also took their leave.

 

Greg took this a as bad sign as he stumbled to his feet to gave chase. Jamie looked to be paying the cashier and getting ready to leave without him. Knowing he was too small to cover the distance he grew to 1 cm and sprinted. Ellies pink havaianas were much closer as it started to lift from the ground Greg flew into the air and grabbed hold of the rubber strap leading down the side of her foot.

 

Out in the carpark Greg struggled to hold on, his arms were still tired and each step onto the hard ground rattled his bones. He couldn't even get on top to take in the sights, he just wanted rest, which he found when his ride lifted into the sky and settled inside the car. Greg sighed as the car door slammed shut, only to then feel motion as the foot just next to him started bending, sending the flip flops outwards then back in, slapping her heels. Over and over Greg winced from pain as the noise destroyed his ear drums. The other door slammed shut as Jamie sat in the driver seat, and started the car.

 

During the drive home Ellie kicked her foot just a bit too hard, sending her pink flip flop and Greg sailing to the floor. She was too short to reach it so sat there while slapping just one. He landed on the flip flop, its insole, unlike Jamies, was still fairly untouched, the toes and heel areas were slightly worn down, but they smelled mostly of rubber and a touch of fragrance, similar to her mary janes. Finally he could get some rest, the noise of the flip flop hitting her feet was like a soothing beat to the near deaf Greg as he slowly closed his eyes.

 

PAIN. Gregs body felt only pain as his eyes almost rocketed out of his head. Above him he could only see light pink as it pressed onto him. The pressure was immense, but not worse than when Jamie stood on him. The wall of flesh then shifted around and he was pushed into a small opening, now above him he could see the giantess Ellie herself as she looked down at him.” Oh shit” he thought, “ can she see me?”. Around him he saw more pink flesh and a pink rubber pillar towering up and over her foot. He must've passed out where her toes sat, and was now under her second toe. The weight lifted as the scenery changed from car interior to outside. A smack emitted around Greg as the weight returned from the flip flop hit the ground.

 

Making her way inside, she kept scrunching her toes around Greg, applying even more pressure to his sore body. Ellies eyes kept peaking down at him each time that foot hit the driveway. His heart rate spiking each time. “Yup, she can see me”.

 

The door opened and Gregs eyes met with the shoe rack. The pink monster above him retreated from its home, relieving him of its grip. Greg panted and his suit became tight, his erection straining against the tight wet suit. Far above him Ellie looked down in confusion. Her body started falling as she reached towards him. He turned stiff as a board as his whole body froze. The pudgy fingers of the nine year old came closer and closer, her thumb and pointer reaching out ready to pinch him up. His body was ready for whatever punishment his goddess wished to dish out.

 

They two fingers gripped the top of the toe strap and lifted the flip flip high into the air. Greg almost had a heart attack as the floor beneath him rocketed into the air. The footwear came up to eye level, Ellies blue eyes scanning the insole. Greg, in a brain snap, started jumping for her attention. While looking at her face he didn't see her other hand coming from behind. A shadow formed over him as a finger touched down next to him and started rubbing along the toe area. Greg ran over to the toe strap hid. The finger rubbed and poked the insole for a few seconds then moved away. Greg sighed then almost screamed as Ellies face moved much closer, almost touching the flip flop. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath and gave a little” hmm”.

 

“Ellie, what are you doing” he heard booming. “ Oh, I felt something on my flip flop but I couldn't see anything” She said innocently. She then reached down for its twin and put them into the rack. As she walked away Jamie came closer and put her flip flops in the rack too. The two giantesses walked away and Greg was left stunned with todays events.

 

When he got home and thought about today, it seemed like the suit made him much tougher. No broken bones or bruising luckily. “ That's good to know” Greg thought as he readied himself for bed.

 

Greg opened his eyes, this lounge room was almost like a second home for him now. The carpets tangeled around his feet, his naked body fully erect waiting like a sacrifice to his goddesses. A far off “slap” snapped Greg to attention. Across the room two pink flip flops made their way towards him. Then from the other side some more slaps. Two larger purple flip flops also entered the room. The 2 giantesses strode towards him, their towering bodys blocking the light above. The purple flip flops moved above him then slammed down, their dirty soles covering his body, it rolled him around breaking his limbs until he was almost ball shaped. The Sole moved back as a pink flip flop moved forwards. Its foot exited and came at him, its toes open. The little girls toes surrounded him and picked him up, moving him back towards her awaiting footwear. He felt helpless as he started to fall onto the insole of the pink havaiana. Above him the foot loomed then slid its toes into the toe strap. The heel stayed above him, hovering, waiting for a time to strike. “ Cya later Greg bug” Said Jamie, her voice almost angelic, “ Probably not, mum” Retorted Ellie as her heel came crashing onto his body.

CRUNCH!.

Mall Mischief by WootJimbob
Author's Notes:

Invisibility makes exploring so much more fun as Greg learns. This has a bit of crush and odor.

Now he had invisibility, Greg wanted to expand his playground. Hiding the suit in his pocket like when he took it from work, he drove to the closest shopping mall. While browsing the different shops he was actually looking looking at feet. After wandering around he came across a sight that set alarms off in his head. The two teen girls who ran past him yesterday were sat on a bench looking at their phones. Greg walked past the girls and got a better look at them.

 

The two girls looked around 16 to 18. The first teen had long blonde hair down her back. She wore a pink tank top and very short denim shorts. Her lightly bronzed legs ended in a pair of black authentic vans with bar laces. The other girl had long black hair in a pony tail trailing down her back. She had on a white shirt with the adidas original logo across the chest, black adidas tights with three stripes leading down to her white adidas superstars with black stripes, the fat laces also barred.

 

Greg picked up the pace as he entered the closest shop and took position behind a tall clothes rack in the corner, quick glances didn't show any cameras as Greg shrunk down to 20 cm, tossing the suit from his pocket as he shrunk. All suited up he sprinted back out of the store, ready for a day on the town.

 

Coming back around, the two girls were still sitting on the bench, staring at their phones. The nearest girl legs were outstretched and crossed, the zig zag soles of her Adidas facing him showed a fair amount of wear. Getting closer Greg shrank down to 5mm, the sole now looming like a cliff upwards. Never one to back down from a climb, Greg stepped up and grabbed the bottom wrung of the sole tread.

 

At first the treads were very worn down and hard to hold, but as he climbed upwards it got deeper, this unfortunately meant rocks and other crud could be stuck in the treads easier, forcing Greg to climb sideways around the obstacles, slowing his ascent. He climbed over the design in the tread that snaked along the heel and heard the giantess above him say to her friend “ I don't think shes coming, lets go”. “ Yeah, sounds good” replied the other as Greg felt his world lift upwards then start moving back towards the seat. Holding fast to the tread he saw the tiles of the floor coming at incredible speeds , quickly he flung himself into treads, luckily his body was a tight fit as everything went dark.

 

A loud scraping noise pierced his ears as he heard the leather and rubber start moving above him. Light spilled along the floor then onto the tread as the shoe started moving through the mall. Each step onto the hard floors threatened to shake Greg loose. His eyes straining as his view went from light to dark while the scenery whizzing by.

 

 

 

 

“ Ugh we've been here for 20 minutes Cas, How much longer are we going to sit here, seriously?” asked Emma the blonde haired teen. “ Look just chill alright, give her another 5 OK? Jeez Em” replied Cassie the dark haired girl. The two of them sat on a bench in the mall going on their phones. An older guy walked past them with a strange look on his face but being good looking they were used to onlookers. A few minutes past until Cassie said in defeat “ I don't think shes coming, lets go”, “yeah sounds good” said Emma. They both got up and walked through the mall to do some window shopping.

 

After walking for a couple minutes Cassies phone lit up, she had received a text. Cassie read it aloud to her friend “ sorry I couldn't make it, I had to look after my bro”. Turning to Emma she said “ Yeah any excuse, she is probably hanging with that stupid boyfriend of hers, UGH, she makes me so MAD” stomping her foot in frustration. “ Hey don't worry about her, I know what will make you feel better..... SHOPPING!” Said Emma, throwing her hands towards the nearest clothes shop. The two teens let out small giggles and walked in.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Up. Down. Light. Dark. Greg tried his hardest to not vomit on this ride. Each time he hit the ground he heard a new noise. The rocks stuck in the treads around him scratching the floor, the leather squeeking and creaking as the foot moved around, the sound of her sock shifting along the insole. Eventually it went dark and stayed dark. He could barely hear a conversation taking place between his captor and her friend when suddenly he rocketed into the sky, losing grip with his left foot it slid out of his hiding hole and waved in the light. Before he could return it to the tread, he was already slamming into the floor. His ankle was caught under the dingy white tread and flattened completely. A scream escaped his lungs so loud he thought the goddesses above may have heard him. They didn't. He sobbed in the darkness until the pressure was removed, once again light and dark assaulted him. His ankle was very broken, but once it was freed the pain left quickly. “ Thank god for this suit” Greg wimpered as the hard floor under him was replaced with carpet.

 

The carpet was much more forgiving than the hard tiles. Each step, the carpet slightly mashed into the tread, like it was reaching for him. Greg while holding on was having flashbacks of all his dreams where the carpet has him tight. After some time walking on the carpet she shoe stopped. A small amount of light peaked between the carpet fibres and the shoe sole. The shoe slightly rocked side to side, the material creaking above him until he heard a loud thud from the outside, the sound of rubber on rubber and moving cloth then light all around. His world lit up and turned sideways as he saw the other Adidas shoe just behind him. A socked foot sat behind it and dislodged it from its foot, which then kicked it to the side.

 

Looking up he saw a pair of black tights with three white stripes towering into the sky into a white shirt. The black haired girl stood there looking into a mirror. Wasting no time Greg jumped down from his hiding spot in the shoe tread. As he landed his ankle shot out pain, but not as much as he thought it would. Looking back at the shoes laying on their side, all over the zig zag sole he could see his neighbours, the rocks, all lodges into the tread. “ Well first things first” thought Greg as he made his was around the back of the shoe then towards the entrance.

 

Getting close he could feel the heat eminating out of the hole and the closer he got the muskier it became. Climbing up the cotton and further inside he could feel the temperature climb, his body started to sweat as a sweet smell wafted around. Deeper and deeper he went along the inside of the shoe, to his right the worn insole taunted him, its logo and text worn away long ago and above him the shoelaces dangled down like vines in an unexplored tomb. Reaching the toe area he basked in the warmth and scent of the well worn shoe. Not even thinking, he removed the suit as fast as possible, his penis standing at full attention as he ran at the insole, licking and humping furiously. Like before, the scent just seemed to get into his brain and control him. He came multiple times on the insole and side of the shoe until he heard a voice echo down the shoe,” Hey you almost done?”. It was the Blonde haired girl. “ Yeah, just about” came a reply. Greg hastily limped to his suit and put it on and began the trek back down the shoe.

 

Back at the entrance he saw in the mirror the teen slipping her shirt back. Greg ran to the side and started climbing the shoe tongue until he reached the top. Standing on the side of the shoe he could see along the side of the shoe stained in different places to the shell toe, once white it had started turning an off cream color. Looking back to the titanic teen she had slipped her foot into the other shoe and a socked monster was heading this way. Greg jumped down from the tongue reaching for the laces, but was too slow as the foot reached the side of the shoe and tipped it upright, catapulting Greg between the girls legs onto the floor. Looking back he saw the foot enter the shoe and wiggle around then move out, carrying the teen along through a doorway.

 

At a glance Greg noticed he was in a changing room. The door slightly ajar and he could hear the two girls talking. Before he could make a move it opened once more, this time the blonde haired girl walked in. Her vans treading along the carpet straight towards him, the white rubber still pristine looking as her foot settled in front of him. Getting to his feet he made his way towards the black shoe, not expecting her to simply kick it free from her foot straight on top of him. Luckily for Greg the large diamond tread landed around him, with plenty of space to spare. The smell of rubber filled his lungs, “ these must be pretty new” he thought. There was a loud rubbing noise as the tread above him started to slide sideways then over the top of him, rolling him along then pressing him into the carpet.

 

The yellow rubber left his vision and looking up saw the giantess with her hands on her hips. With a slight wiggle the short denim shorts fell down her legs, landing on top of Greg. Under the shorts he could hear the two feet moving around slightly, he tried to take a look but some loose threads from the denim had wrapped round his body and held him to the floor, he couldn't reach his knife so decided to just wait. After a few minutes he heard the feet resettle next to him. He then heard the shuffle of denim as the shorts started lifting into the air. Looking down her legs Greg could see her bare feet and her shoes, but no socks. “ Damn it” he said as his body flew into the air. The shorts reached their destination and Greg was left dangling near her inner thigh.

 

As the giantess walked Greg swung against her leg, slowly dislodging his arm so he could reach his knife. Cutting himself free while the two girls waited in line to pay, he began climbing the front of her shorts. He made it to the zipper when they started moving out. Exiting the shop Greg heard his titanic transport say “ I really gotta go, i'll meet you there” and started walking quickly through the shopping mall. The denim made such loud noises when it moved that he somewhat regretted climbing up here.

 

As the teen walked through the bathroom Greg climbed up the zipper to the top of her shorts. Looking up he could see her belly button and was sure he could reach it with a large jump. Not paying attention, Greg pushed through his legs and started jumping just as the girl slid her pants down her legs. He didn't get full height and barely reached the bottom of her belly button. His hands couldn't find any grip along the smooth stomach of the girl and he began sliding back down to her legs. The girl then slid down her panties and sat on the toilet.

 

The force of her sitting made Greg start to slide down her belly faster, and with nothing to hold he kept falling. Flailing his arms widely as he fell, he hit large ropes on his way down. Grabbing with all his might he managed to get hold of one, stopping his descent. Paying attention he saw the rope it was a brown color, and looking around there was hundreds of them sticking from the pink wall. Suddenly the rope rumbled as the sound of gushing water echoed around him, looking below his feet into a white hole, a yellow stream of piss was erupting outwards. The sound was deafening and the smell burnt his nose. He started to climb the pubic hair so he wasn't dangling over something so dangerous.

 

Looking upwards he could see up the smooth stomach then a pink tank top obscuring the girls face. A hand holding some toilet paper came flying past him as the girl stopped pissing. On its way back up it brushed the tips of the pubic hairs he was holding on to, causing him to slip and begin tumbling through the forest of hair. As he neared the bottom the adrenaline started pumping through his body, his eyes focusing on a strand ahead of him to grab hold of. With outstretched hands he held tight onto the hair, stopping his fall at the bottom of the bush, and only seconds before falling into the ceramic abyss below.

 

While dangling at the end of the strand of pubic hair, the girl started to stand up. Looking past his hanging feet he could see the denim short shorts with pink lace panties in the middle sitting on the ground, which then became much closer as the teen bent down and lifted them up. Greg was having a crisis” Do I seriously stay here is some teenage girls panties? Or try my luck and jump?”. Deciding to jump for it Greg began swinging back and forth from the hair. Doing so caused the underwear to stop climbing up her legs and a hand moved into view to scratch the itch near her pussy. Greg was about to leap, but a well manicured nail landed on the skin behind him, flicking the hair he was swinging from, causing him to fall into a field of pink lace.

 

Shaking his head and looking up the tree trunks beside him, he could see the teens hand scratching at her pubes and once satisfied move back to the panties he was laying in. Once more the panties rocketed upwards, but now with a small passenger. His eyes looking around the pink field, his current spot slightly darker than the rest and a bit damp. He felt the panties come to a stop but he kept moving as he spring boarded from the pink lace trampoline into her waiting lips. At his size he easily slipped between the meaty folds into the moist cave of the girls vagina. Outside the cave he heard the toilet flush and her shorts zip up, then his world started shaking as he guessed she started to walk. “ Well I always kinda fantasized about getting into a teens pants” he amusingly thought.

End Notes:

After writing this chapter I have decided that once this story is complete i will probably write a bunch of one shots involving many of the situations Greg gets himself into, But the people involved wont be so lucky or durable as him.

A sticky lunch by WootJimbob
Author's Notes:

Greg finds himself in a few 'sticky' situations. Light vore and pussy play.

Gregs whole body was covered in slime as the walls of his prison slid back and forth. After a few minutes he couldn't even tell up from down as he spun around like he was in a tumble dryer. Occasionally he would catch a glimpse of the pink panties through a gap in the wall of flesh, but no matter how hard he tried he couldn't get closer to freedom. His arms and legs would just slip off the walls and floor anytime he tried to move.


What felt like hours passed until everything stopped moving. The cave slightly tightened around him as the ground shook. Getting up from the floor he looked towards the entrance, Its surface sealed tightly, but that didn't stop him from trying to leave. Standing at the seal between the 2 pussy lips Greg tried with all his might to pry them open, even just a small bit to slip through, but they were tightly together, and his slimy hands didn't help. Stepping back he twisted the watch face and grew to 1 cm. Now the walls of the pussy were just against his body as he started once again sticking his hands into the crease in front of him. He struggled and strained, one arm slowly snaking its way through the folds until it broke through, His hand felt a cool breeze brush it as he gripped onto the outside of the pussy and tried to pull himself free.


 



 


The 2 teen girls browsed a few more shops until they felt hungry. After grabbing their food the girls sat in the food court and started eating. While eating her pizza Emma started to feel something going on down stairs. She tried to ignore it but something was happening with her pussy and it wouldn't stop. Shooting a glance at her friend across the table who was engrossed in her burger, Emma moved a hand under the table to give her crotch a rub trying to adjust her underwear. It did nothing. Emma looked around the near empty food court and spotted in the distance a guy walking past. With a kick of her foot she gained Cassies attentions. Cassie feeling a light kick on her leg looked towards Emma who gestured across the room and mouthed “HOT”. Being not subtle at all, she swung around in her seat to watch the guy walk past.


In a flash Emma dipped her fingers in the waistband of her pants and panties to try and stop whatever was happening to her. Her pointer and middle finger parted the lips with ease and began lightly moving around, trying to sate her desire. Her fingers met their tips with something that wasn't supposed to be there, something small and thin. Gripping it between her fingers she began fishing it out into view above the table. Her fingers came into view, and between them looked like … Nothing, like solid air. As she moved for a closer look a voice broke her concentration. “ UMM WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!” Crackled Cassies throat, her face looking at her friend in amusement and disgust as she saw her pull two glistening fingers from under the table.


In a fright she spread her fingers, dropping what ever it was, or wasn't, onto the table. “ Oh, I, ah, was fixing my panties, they were getting right up there” She hastily replied with a grimace. She looked at her moist fingers, which she then wiped onto a napkin while her friend spoke . “ Yeah, ok... Just try and not look so happy about it” Cassie replied with a confused look.


The 2 of them finished their meals in silence , Emmas face bright red the whole time. Leaving their trash on the table, the 2 girls passed another teen wearing a uniform for one of the fast food shops. “ Ugh yuck, its bad enough I see her at school, but now she is here too. Some people should just never be in my sight” Said Emma out loud. “ Yeah, like, can't ugly people just get jobs away from other people” retorted Cassie. The 2 girls kept walking and giggling to themselves as they left the food court.


 



 


Greg had pulled himself deep into the folds of flesh, the slime finally working to his advantage as he slipped through the layers. As he finally got his head out of the pussy lips and breathed the cool, untainted air his face was smacked by the pink panties in front of him which then rubbed up and down. They retreated back to normal as Greg was left stunned “ … What just happened...” His brain couldn't even process it. While he regained his thoughts and started struggling free again light burst forth above him followed closely by 2 large fingers with long glossy nails. The digits effortlessly moved the folds apart above him and proceeded to move lightly in and out then down towards him, smacking him hard against the bottom of the pussy folds. The fingers then moved back and spread around him to hold him tight. After they got hold of his body they rocketed out of the opening they came in from and out into the open. His eyes struggled to adjust as the face of the goddess gazed upon him, his body and surrounding fingers shiny and wet from their time down below. With a boom he heard “ UMM WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!” from behind him.


The fingers split and Greg started to fall down the arm onto the white table below. Looking at his landing zone all he could see was pizza. The reflection off the cheese told him it wasn't exactly a 'healthy' pizza either. He landed face first into a pile of melted cheese, his head was swallowed whole while his body began slowly sinking . He could hear the 2 girls conversing as he strained to remove his head from the food. Once free he looked across the landscape he had landed on. Large rocks and craters covered the land for quite some distance. Far off on the horizon sat the black haired teen eating some fries while looking down at her phone, meanwhile behind him towered the blonde girl who was now reaching towards Gregs location.


Greg started sprinting through the field, hurdling rocks of meat and jumping over the craters of pepperoni. As he approached the pointed tip of land he was on, his leg sank into a pool of cheese and sauce. Frantically he pulled at his leg to free it as the ground began flying into the air and spinning around. The unblemished face of the blonde haired teen filled his view, he could see from this distance all the makeup she had on to pull off her perfect look.


The girls nostrils flared and her beautiful pink lips parted revealing a dark cave lined with perfect white teeth. Her breath washed over Greg, bathing him in the smell of bubblegum. Greg was stunned momentarily as he entered into the moist cave. Looking up he saw the front teeth soar over head then come slamming down behind him, ripping into the ground and tearing the pizza in half. He went from bliss to fear in an instant as to the side her molars began grinding everything together. The cheese at his feet started to stretch and tear as the teeth slightly opened back up. Greg hit the deck and grabbed hold of the cheese as it snapped at the base of the pizza and sprung him back out of her mouth. As he flew through the gap in her lips he looked back, like a captain watching his sinking ship. Her pink tongue flipping the pizza and her teeth closing to keep chewing.


Greg dangled from the end of a stringy piece of cheese, dangling from the edge of the bitten pizza. The teen in front of him with her eyes closed, enjoying her food. The table slowly became closer and closer as the cheese stretched and oozed onto the table. Once hes leg hit the ground he tried to run, but his other foot was still stuck fast. The cheese kept falling onto him, eventually smothering his whole body. He could do nothing as his only hope finished her pizza and walked away from the table without a single care. In the distance he could hear those 2 girls laughing aloud.


Not too long after the girls left, Greg heard heavy footsteps approach behind him. With an audible sigh someone stood at the table. A white rubber gloved hand hit the table in front of Greg and slid back over him, smearing the cheese and him along the table, freeing him from his cheesy hell. Looking towards his savior he saw all the girls rubbish being swept into a large black bag. Holding the bag was another teen girl, probably around the same age as the others. She wore a black and red uniform with a name badge that read ' Alyssa'. She wore small rectangular glassed as had her hair up in a bun, her face had a few pimples and freckles. As she pulled out a squirt bottle and rag, he could make out small tears rolling down her cheeks. Not one to waste time, he ran across the table and leaped out onto the girls shirt while she finished cleaning up.

End Notes:

This story keeps getting longer and longer as i think up ideas. I'm wondering if anyone dislikes the 'lite' touch for Greg? I.E. too much detail or not enough for situations? I feel i want to move the story along without it being too much per chapter vs too little.

Back kitchen beatdown by WootJimbob
Author's Notes:

What a day Greg has had ,and now its time to end it. He has met a few new 'friends' and now he will learn something new. Has some crush.

Alyssa passed 2 girls she knew from school. The usual ' I'm hotter and better than you' snobs that made her life miserable. “Ugh yuck, its bad enough I see her at school, but now she is here too. Some people should just never be in my sight” Said Emma out loud, obviosuly loud enough for Alyssa to hear. Her bitchy friend replied with “ Yeah, like, can't ugly people just get jobs away from other people”. “ Such witty banter from the 2 sluts as usual” She replied under her breath, as she heard them laughing to each other through the mall.

 

Approaching their table she could see they left their trash behind. She began sweeping the rubbish into a trash bag and smeared left over food across the table. As she pulled out a spray bottle and rag she felt a small tear fall down her cheek. Despite her hearing insult from them for years, they still cut deep. Finishing cleaning the table she made her way back towards the shop where she worked, passing a bin on the way to drop the trash bag into. As she passed the cashier she informed him “ I'm going on a break”, her voice slighlty croaky but she hid it well.

 

Walking out the back door she stood next to some industrial bins and pulled a pack of cigarettes from her pocket and lit one up. With her free hand she flicked through her phone, reading a novel. Alyssa was so engrossed in the story, she forgot to ash the smoke hanging from her mouth and after a while it fell itself onto her shirt. “ Shit shit shit” she shouted while quickly brushing her breast then the bottom of her shirt to put out the embers. Feeling even worse for herself she put her phone in her pocket and took a long final drag on her smoke then flicked it to the ground. Exhaling the thick smoke she walked forward onto the cigarette and twisted her shoe on it, extinguishing it, then turned and walked back into the store.

 

 

Greg held onto the hem of the girls shirt as she walked back through the food court, the black trash bag swinging just beside him. He started to climb the shirt while Alyssa walked through the fast food place.Greg looked around with interest, its not very often you get to see in the back of a fast food shop. A door opened and everything lit up revealing the back ally of the mall.

 

His arms began to ache while climbing the thick thread of the shirt. While it had probably only been 2 hours or so since his adventure began, he had constantly been moving around and being beaten up. Looking upwards the teen girl had began smoking while looking downwards to the other side of her body, browsing her phone. After a short breather Greg continued his climb towards the large mounds above him that slightly obscured the girls face.

 

As Greg got to just below the teens breasts he saw a large chunk of ash and slight embers tumble from the outcrop above him then fall down the shirt then mash into the bottom near where he hung earlier. Almost immediately he heard “Shit shit shit” as the idle hand beside him rushed upwards and brushed the boobs downwards, causing a huge ripple in the shirt, knocking Gregs hands free of the thick ropes that made up the clothing. His arms flailing through the air hopelessly as the red and black scenery rushed past him. Passing the bottom of the shirt on his way down he saw her hand begin moving towards him, but stopping short to begin patting the embers. Around him ash fell just like he was, onto the hard cement below. WHACK.

 

Sharp pains shot across Gregs body as his eyes slowly opened. His vision at first blurry slowly came into focus. The blue sky surrounded the silhouette of the teen girl named Alyssa as she angrily put away her phone. Slowly he got to his feet. All the days pain hit him at once as his knees began to shake trying to hold him up. Taking heavy breaths he stood to full height while up above the girl let out a loud sigh. As he turned to look at the giantess a large object struck the ground next to him, showering him in ash. His lungs filled with smoke and soot making him cough hard. His eyes began watering as he looked towards the object, its body mostly orange with some white on the end, the rest seemingly burnt off. His brain quickly recognized it as a cigarette as it and him got darker. On reflex he jumped as far as he could away from the shadow area into the light. Turning as he flew he saw a large black mass coming down on him. He hit the rough ground hard with not even a second to spare as a wall of black rubber compressed the old smoke into flat paper. Looking up the towering black shoe he could make out an also black converse all star logo high up where the ankle would be. The black wall started moving over Greg as the heel lifted to press harder into the smoke then started grinding it back and forwards. Above him the black diamond shaped treads had various chunks of food mashed into the design, the heel and ball of the foot areas were extremely worn down, almost flat to the point of them being shiny.

 

Stumbling into a run towards the stationary shoe, he started towards a shoe lace dangling down to the ground like an escape ladder. Behind him he could hear the black monolith still twisting and grinding into the floor. The shoe lace suddenly whipped at his legs as he leaped towards it to grab hold. The thick threading letting him secure his arms tightly while the shoe started moving. Greg head started pounding even worse as the shoelace whipped around wildly, his eyes rolling around in his head. The teen made her way back through the back entrance of the restaurant and into the kitchen. As the shoe came to a stop, Gregs double vision fixed itself in time to notice a large man with a gun sneak into the door behind them. The shoe then began moving away from the intruder, seemingly unaware of the danger it was in.

 

Greg dropped to aglet of the shoelace then using the momentum of the swing launched himself high into the air towards the attacker, diving like superman. Once he was about head height he slapped his watch face causing him to enlarge to full size in an instant. The large man with the gun shouted at the top of his lungs” WHAT THE FUCK?!” as a full sized man wearing a strange wetsuit materialized from nothing in front of him.

 

As soon as Greg grabbed the guy with his right hand, the hand with the watch on its wrist, he instantly swiped it back, shrinking them back down to 1 mm. He landed on the floor still holding the guys now limp arm. Looking up he could tell the man was shell shocked, his face had lost all its color as he started mumbling to himself. Just in case he moved across the man and took the gun from his hand with no resistance. His eyes as wide as golf balls he just stared out into space. Not wasting any time Greg began running from his new shrunken friend. He then heard the familiar squeak of rubber pounding the floor as he reached the bottom of a nearby counter.

 

 

Alyssa made her way back into the kitchen to wash her hands. As she stood at the sink she heard a man shout “ WHAT THE FUCK?!” very loudly, causing her to jump . Whipping her head to the back door she didn't see anyone. Looking out to the counter she could see the cashier looking back towards the kitchen. Looking back at the door she began moving towards it. As she walked through the kitchen she happened to look down and noticed a small black dot. “Great, the last thing we need is ants” She mumbled under her breath as she lifted her black high top converse. She had owned them for a few years and while the soles were worn and they smelled bad, they were comfortable enough to work in. In a casual step she flattened the ant, and with a quick slide back, ensured its doom.

 

 

Greg stood in amazement as he watched the teen walk through the kitchen then stop where the would be attacker now stood. She mumbled something to herself that Greg couldn't hear, then her black converse hi-top lifted into the air above the bug man. He almost felt sorry for the guy, who was still frozen stiff in fear as the merciless black rubber slammed into his meaty body then slide backwards, surely smearing what was left of him along the floor and shoe sole. The black wall moved up and away from the crime scene as the teen kept walking to the back door. Greg could make out, among the various foot produce mashed into the soles, a light red streak running down the dirty shoe soles. At this sight Greg felt tingles all over his body, his penis again rock hard at the sight of the crushed bug man, but now wasn't the time to relieve himself.

 

Greg managed to make his way back to the store he shrunk in to find his clothes stashed under a clothes rack. Growing back and getting dressed he made his way back through the mall, His hair was a mess with a mixture of pussy juice and cheese grease mixed together, and his body throbbed with pain. When he returned home he wrote in his journal about what he had learned, other points noted his increased speed, strength, durability and sex drive. Also increased regeneration and now one more thing.... He could shrink others with him. Retiring for the night his mind raced as he tried to sleep. “What a day” he thought to himself, as millions of ideas formed in his head. Brushing them aside Greg finally dozed off.

 

As usual Greg found himself stuck in the loungeroom of his neighbor. The carpet its usual light grey color except the strands around him. They were not carpet at all, but long strands of sticky cheese, the smell made him hungry. Almost on cue the ground began to shake as 2 familiar teens walked into the room, their clothes the same as earlier. The blonde haired girl stood directly above him as her friend stood to the side with her arms folded. Suddenly the blonde dropped down into a squat, her tight denim shorts straining against her things. She moved one hand to her crotch and began rubbing slow circles on the denim, taunting Greg. He could feel his penis straining against the thick cheese. Then her knees dropped to the floor as her hands landed either side of him.

 

Straining to look up Greg could see the blonde girls face flushed bright red as her mouth began to open. She ran the tip of her tongue around her mouth then moved closer. The face loomed right above him as the tongue began licking the top of his head, then the mouth moved over him, the tongue now snaking around his body. Below him the set of teeth clamped shut, snipping the cheese from the floor. He could feel the rush of movement as the girl stood back up.

 

The tongue began prodding and poking him, forcing him near the teeth, which started to rip and tear the cheese from his body. Once he was freed from most of the cheese the cave opened up and began forcing him out. The tongue behind him pushed him past the pink lips and out into the world. Thinking quick he turned and grabbed hold of the bottom lip and while dangled on the girls face he could see the black haired girl, still with a stern look on her face, looking straight at him.

 

Above Greg the top lip began moving over the bottom lip and his hands, then slightly parted to begin sucking like a vacuum. His hands stood no chance of holding on as his whole body began moving back up into the cave, meeting him again with the pink fleshy tongue. The tongue began juggling him around the mouth as cheese was balled back onto him. When he was finally covered again in cheese, and saliva, light started peeking in through a small hole in the pursed lips. He heard wind begin rushing around him then a huge gust push his cheesy body out of the lips and spit him down onto the carpet.

 

Ah the sweet embrace of the carpet once again surrounded him, the cheese falling away form his body from the landing. Even though he was free, he was still trapped, and he knew it. Looking up, the black haired girl looked to her friend.” Ugh, are you done now, can I get this over with?” She sourly asked her friend. The blonde simply nodded as she began waving to him. Without even waiting for Greg to wave back, the familiar zig zag sole of the adidas superstar moved above him. “God I hate bugs, Greg bugs especially, Just Die”. Those were the final words he heard as the unforgiving rubber sole crashed onto him, the many tread patterns crushing different parts of his body as the pressure increased until... CRUNCH.

End Notes:

Don't worry I'm not abandoning the story or anything, it can just be a bit hard to find time to write the chapters. There is still a fair bit more to come until this ends. Thanks Everyone!

Office work stinks by WootJimbob
Author's Notes:

Greg gets to spend a day with Jaime at work. Some footplay and alot of odor.

Greg woke up in bed at only a 1 mm tall. The sound of his alarm filling the air. Growing to full size he shut it off and walked out into the kitchen. As he passed a full body mirror he checked out his body, looking around for bruises or scrapes, which he saw none of. Sleeping while shrunk helped him heal any damage he had taken the day before it seemed. For once he knew exactly what he planned to do today and as he had done many times before made his shrunken way into his neighbors house.


Under the door and to the right stood the tower of terror. Foot wear stacked on shelves all waiting for Greg to visit, not that he needed an invite. While wearing the suit he couldn't bring a backpack, so no grappling hook. Good for him he didn't need one as dull thuds became louder and louder. Down the hall Jamie in her work clothes made her way towards the shoe rack. Her dark blue pantyhose stopping in front of the rack as she grabbed her flats, clattering them to the floor. Seeing his chance, Greg ran past the towering feet to her flats and jumped up onto the front, getting a good hold of the small decorative bow.


Behind him he saw the leg lift and a foot come into view, which then slide into the smelly cavern behind him, the movement inwards wafting the cheesy smell around him, assaulting his senses. Under his feet he could feel the toes shift and sliding to get comfortable, then lightly wiggle up and down to reach all the way in. Meanwhile Ellie had moved next to her mother and began sliding on her mary janes. The flats with passenger then began the short trek from the house and into the car. Each step threw Greg around as the bow moved wildly. The ride while in the car was fairly uneventful, with the only break being when Jamie dropped Ellie off at school.



After a long drive Jamie finally made it to work. Her flats made loud, echoing taps as the hard rubber heels hit the concrete in the underground car park. She made her way into an elevator with a few other people in business attire. Slowly people left as the floors went up until only Jamie was left. Exiting her floor she passed several women, greeting them all as they went. All the women on Jamies floor wore almost the exact same clothing. This wasn't by their choice but their boss.


As she walked through the office she gazed across the sea of cubicles. Each one had a female co-worker wearing a white button down shirt and black knee length skirt, their legs always in dark colored pantyhose and black flats. Jamie made her way to her cubicle then sat at her desk. As she started up her pc a voice she always dreaded spoke up behind her.


“Good morning Jamie, How are things” Said a deep mans voice. Turning in her chair she saw her boss standing there with his assistant beside him. Even after many years working for him she still felt slightly ill in her stomach when he was around. The 60 year old man stood there in his black suit and raised shoes. He was a huge pervert and seemed to think that women were below him, literally, by wearing tall shoes and making all the women wear flats. The man strode to her desk as she replied “ everything's good sir, I should have this file done by lunch”. He lifted a picture of Ellie from Jamies desk, eyeing it off “ Hmm that's good” He said uninterested.” I can she is your daughter, you have the same eyes. You know, you should invite her to our next company picnic, I'm sure she would have a good time” His mouth cracking into a hideous smile. “ Oh yeah, definitely” Jamie said in her most convincing voice.


Her boss put the picture frame down and started to walk away. “ Oh, I want to see you in my office in an hour or so, I have something to discuss with you” he spoke to her as he kept walking down the row of cubicles.Jamie spun back to her computer screen as it booted up. In the back of her mind she thought” This pays triple the money to deal with that old perv. Think of the money. Think of the money”



The black flat under Greg swung back under the desk out of the light then hit the carpeted floor with a solid thud. From the desk above him a heard a loud sigh as keys started tapping on a keyboard. Finally he let go of the black bow and started moving towards the dark blue pantyhose. As Greg stepped from the leather flat onto the nylon surface the ground shifted violently upwards forcing him to his knees. Failing to hold his ground he fell to his stomach and started to slide down towards the toes as the flat began sliding off the foot. The foot shook up and down as the flat came free then fell to the floor. Greg tried to hold onto the small holes of the pantyhose but the sweat made them too slippery and he slid straight off the end of the toes and down into the swampy cavern below. Mid fall he changed size from 10mm to 5 to try and soften the blow.


As Greg hit the darkened insole, rather than bouncing him back up, let him sink in as he landed with a splat. Lifting himself off the ground he could feel the whole front of his body was damp with sweat. His eyes burned and he struggled to keep his breakfast down due to the deep stench of foot sweat and cheese. Looking up he could see the freed foot resting behind the opposite leg. Turning and looking down the humid depths he tried to resist his urges, but to no avail.


Deeper and deeper into the flat Greg walked. At times he felt it would be easier to swim through the air rather than walk, the stench surrounding him was immensely thick. His breathing became heavy as he neared the end of the cave. Here lied 5 dark craters in the ground, each one so slick with sweat that what little light that could reach them made them shine. Taking his first step onto the even darker floor made him fall straight on his ass then slide down to the bottom. Down here the air went from thick to soup, as it felt like his lungs became heavier each breath he took. In an oxygen depraved daze he started taking his suit off to fulfill his lust.


Greg stood with his eyes closed, in his birthday suit while fully erect. Taking long deep breathes, he let the surrounding stink seep into every single cell of his body. Sweat, his own and Jamies foots, covered him head to toe and he began to furiously masturbating then grind his penis into the dark black slime that covered the floor. Faster and faster he thrust into the ground until he finally came, releasing a large visible pool of white cum into the dark surroundings. Still not satisfied he ran almost like an animal on all fours up the slick black incline then down into the next toe imprint. Once again furiously thrashing against the ground to find release.


After cumming dozens of times he finally reached his limit, collapsing onto the moist insole. His hazy, sex driven mind started to clear.” Here I am, laying naked, covered in foot sweat of my neighbor, inside her flat, shrunk...... My life is perfect” he thought to himself. Getting to his feet while trying not to slip on the slippery surface, Greg was treated to a sight he struggled to comprehend. The light spilling into the flat was dimmed by a large dark blue worm, its thin flat head wiggling at the flats entrance.


“Oh shit” were the only words he could utter as the large toes moved around, some of them cracking as they flexed in the pantyhose. Whipping his head around to find his suit, fear struck him as he realized “ I don't fucking know where the suit is”. Sweat, mostly his own, dripped down his face as he started climbing out of the deep ditch he was in. Once on the flat surface of the insole he sprinted along the toe imprints, keeping a sharp eye out for his black suit ….. that blended into the black, grime coated insole....” Fuck” were his words as he turned his head. The dark beast had stretched enough and was returning to its cave to rest.


The leather flat creaked and groaned as the moist pantyhose slid back into place. As it approached, Greg leaped atop the toes, riding them back to the end of the flat. The leather above him worn where Jamies toes collide with it as she walks. This he learned quickly as the flat shifted backwards then started bending. Holding on as hard as he could to the sweaty material, the toes tilted straight down, then quickly pointed upwards, slamming Greg into the roof of the flat. He felt and heard the thud as the foot hit the ground. Below him the insole lightly squelching as Jamies weight forced some sweat from the insole, wafting around the smells.



Jamie typed a few emails trying to convince someone else to take the work her boss had offered her. Even pleading to a passing person. “Please go in there and tell him you will take it, I have a date tonight and I can't be held back here, Its been so long . Please, please, PLEASE!” she argued to her work friend. “ Sorry Jamie, the last thing I want to do is speak to that old perv, you're on your own” said the woman, who then then walked back to her desk.


Out of time, Jamie slipped her flats back on and made he way to her bosses office. Approaching the door, Jenna, the bosses assistant, flashed a grimaced smile as if to say “ Good luck”. Entering the room she could see her boss drooling over a playboy magazine. Looking up from the pages to see Jamie standing there, he casually put it down on his desk, this wasn't an unusual occurrence. Clearing his throat he spoke “ Ah yes, Jamie, I have some high level documents from higher up that I need you to look over. I wouldn't trust anyone else. You've worked for me for quite some time and I know you have the right … skills...”. His eyes clearly drifting towards her slightly exposed cleavage.


As her boss slowly undressed her with his eyes Jamie internally sighed. She didn't want to stoop to his level but she really wanted to go on that date tonight. First she started by playing with one of her flats. While standing there discussing the work she slowly flicked one of her flats back and forth until it fell onto the floor. Mid conversation she saw his eyes snap to her foot as it wiggled its toes slowly, slid across the floor then return to its home. To him it looked like a small bug was running around her feet and this set his heart racing. He slightly re-adjusted his pants as he moved in his chair. Jamie then moved to his desk and leaned over deeply, allowing him to see straight down her shirt. He started tripping on his words as he struggled to contain himself.


Jamie slowly stood up from his desk while biting her bottom lip, her red lipstick almost the same color as his face. “ Please sir, can't someone else do it? I promised I'd take my daughter out to dinner tonight, and she's looked forward too it all week” She said in her cutest voice. His face was was now glowing red as his body slowly sank into his chair. “ S...sorry Jamie but this ha...has to be done... and you are the only person I can t..t...trust” His voice higher than usual. In the back of Jamies mind she thought “ This dirty fucking old man is getting off to this, I fucking hate him”. “I'm so sorry Jamie but, how about next time you are going out with her l..let me know, I'll pay!, Ill even come too if you want...” his words falling on deaf ears and Jamie stamped out of the office. As the door closed behind her she heard him say “ I'll email you the files shortly”.



Greg was continuously slammed into the top of the flat every step Jamie took until she seemed to stopped walking. Catching his breath, albeit only catching the rank smell of foot odor, he tried to think up a plan of escape, behind him the pantyhose sealed tight against the leather and below him could only described as a smellier version of hell. Without choosing an action, the foot under him made one for him. He sank his hands deep into the moist threading of the pantyhose as it began moving around wildly, flicking back and forth and up and down. It didn't seem too bad until the flat started sliding down the foot, leaving Greg with no option but to be collected by it and swept from the foot.


Greg hit the carpeted floor as the flat landed beside him. Even free of its confines the smell still spilled out from it. Looking up at the dark blue pantyhose, it wiggled around once again, then dropped to the floor, crunching the carpet and most likely imbuing it with its rank smell. Greg leaped to his feet and started towards it, seeing it as his only chance out of here. Just as he reached it the foot finished its dance then returned black to the black flat. Greg wasn't to concerned until he remembered he wasn't invisible anymore.


He started panicking again until he saw something on the floor where the foot had landed, a black mark stained the gray carpet. Getting close he saw it was his suit. Like seeing a long lost lover he ran with arms wide open and picked it up. Lifting it up he could smell the foot sweat fiercely assaulting his nose sending his penis shooting up. Now wasn't the time for pleasure though as he started to suit up. His body slipped into the moist suit easily, his feet coming to rest in pools of sweat at the leg bottoms.


In the distance he could hear Jamie sweet talking her boss to no avail. “What sort of asshole doesn't let a mother spend time with her daughter” he thought as the 2 giants conversations came to an end. In awe of her beauty Greg watched as the giantess Jamie turned on her heels and walked out of the office. Her black flat taking him by suprise as its swiftly landed above him. The small space between the short heel and the rest of the rubber sole saving him from meeting a painful fate. He admired the floral pattern of the sole once more as it lifted and left with her.


Greg stood awestruck as his goddess left the office. As the door closed he heard the old man shout” I'll email you the files shortly”. Looking under the desk he could see the mans thick pointed leather shoes kick along the floor and push his chair out. The mans figure suddenly loomed over the desk, his clearly botoxed face staring straight down at Greg. Leaving his desk, the man then strode across his office to lock the door, then closed the blinds. Turning around he was looking down to the carpeted floor to see a slightly dark patch where Jamies foot had smeared its stink. Without a second thought he dropped to his knees and pressed his nose into the fabric. He inhaled deeply, sucking up as much smell as he could.


Greg held onto the carpet threads with all his might, fearing he could be sucked into the perverted old mans nose. The mans eyes started rolling back into his head as he shifted a hand down to his belt buckle and started to fiddle with it. “Jamie is my goddess” Greg shouted as he twisted his watch face and grew to his full height, losing his invisibility along the way. His head smacking into the old man on the way up, knocking him on his ass.


Greg stood to his full height, putting on a menacing face towards the old man, who was lying on his back, almost cowering on the floor in his shadow. “W..who..who the fuck are you? where did you come from? JENNAAA!” the old man shouted loudly, his face going from fear to anger. He got to his feet and went to tackle Greg around the legs, but with the suit on he weighed much more than any normal man. Not only that but he reeked of foot sweat, exactly like the carpet. Realizing the futility of his move he looked up into the strangers eyes and saw endless fury searing back at him. He tried to turn and run but felt his arm gripped in a vice. Looking back at Greg the man started to cry.” Please, I can give you money, anything you want, just please don't hurt me” he pleaded. Greg stood with a scowl on his face. While still gripping the mans arm he reached over and shrank them both down to 2 cm.

Greg - the date giver by WootJimbob
Author's Notes:

Greg is such a nice guy sometimes ... But how long can he keep it up. Contains some crush.

Among the carpet fibers the 2 men stood. Greg released his grip allowing the man to fall to the floor, his face drenched in tears as he cried loudly. Greg tapped the sync text on his watch to stay visible. He spoke sternly to the cowering man “You are a perverted old dog, you dare to deny the goddess Jamie time to spend with her daughter, YOU ARE SCUM!”. The man recoiled in fear of these words. He dragged himself along the rough floor, his legs refusing to carry him. After gaining some distance Greg walked towards him then kicked him in the ribs. He whimpered weakly as Greg repeatedly kicked him. After a few more kicks he started crawling again, slowly making his way towards the door. A loud noise filled the room as the door handle jiggled multiple times and a female voice sounded out” Sir, are you alright?”. With renewed hope the old man got to his feet and started limping with speed towards the door. Greg turned invisible and stood still watching as the old man got further away.


The door hand jiggled again as he heard keys being inserted into the lock. He saw the old man increase his speed as the handle fully turned and the door swung open. Standing in the entry was a young woman, no older than 20 with her brunette hair up in a bun. She wore the same clothes as Jamie, a white button down shirt, opened enough to show cleavage, a knee length skirt with black pantyhose and plain black flats. The old man could be seen waving his arms wildly in the air shouting “ DOWN HERE JENNA!”.


The young woman looked into the office but couldn't see her boss. Walking in she could see the usual playboy on his desk and drawn blinds. The old man down below shouted as loudly as he could, but his assistant just couldn't hear him. She did see him though as she looked around the room and noticed a strange black bug moving towards her shoes, her face slowly twisting in disgust at the sight of it. His sprint was halted by a loud voice above him. “ Oh my god! Fuck that's huge, I better call the pest control after this” Spoke the young woman.


The old man wasn't sure if he was having a heart attack as he felt his chest begin beating like a drum. His body fell to the floor as hes legs locked up out of fear. Looking towards his young assistant he could see one of her black flats lifting over him. Its rubber soles devoid of any features other than scratches and scuffs. He looked up her long black nylon legs to see up her skirt one last time as a black rubber wall blocked his view.


From a distance Greg watched the young woman staring down at her former boss, now bug. Her foot lifting over the worthless man then stomp down onto the carpet. Even from a distance he could see the blood spurt out from under the shoe.


“ Ugh yuck” she said as she lifted her flat off the bug and saw the pool of red blood. She sighed while removing her shoe then walked to the large desk to pick up a tissue and wipe the blood from her sole, then walked over to the bug guts on the floor and picked up the remains, not even wasting time to look at them. She scrubbed the carpet as best she could and deposited the used tissue into the trashcan on the way out.


While watching the old pervert get crushed definitely made Greg hard, he felt even more so the feeling of relief. He had made Jamies life better, and that's what really mattered.


Exiting the office he could see to his left the young assistant on the phone trying to call, he assumed her boss, to no avail. Walking out into the walkway Greg realized a slight flaw in his plan, he had no idea where Jamie was. Looking over to a nearby cubicle he could see another young girl, probably mid twenties in the usual office attire. Getting close he avoided getting near her chair as she slightly wiggled in her seat. From his lower vantage point he could see under all the cubicle walls, unfortunately every single person wearing black flats didn't make his search any easier.


Slowly Greg made his way under the cubicle walls and past multiple pairs of flats. Some were plain, some had large gold buckles or nice designs on the toe area, a few had large bows or even flowers but none that he could find had the familiar design he sought. As he went to cross a walkway between rows of cubicles he saw a young woman standing in the next cubicle talking to someone else. He could tell it was the assistant from her voice. She seemed somewhat worried as she asked if the person had seen their boss. Hoping she would make her way to Jamie, Greg ran towards the woman. Her foot turned sideways to face him as she began to walk away. Pushing hard onto the floor he jumped towards the shiny flat, aiming to land on the slightly exposed foot.


Landing perfectly atop the black pantyhose he grabbed hold as the giantess above moved around the office looking for her boss. After quite some time she finally found Jamie. She stepped into the cubicle allowing Greg to disembark from her footwear and walk over to Jamies flat. She span in her chair to address the girl and in doing so, smashed her leather flat into Gregs head, sending him sailing into a bag the corner, knocking him out cold.



Jamie finished her paper work for the day and awaited the email from her boss with the 'important files' he told her about. Jenna came around asking if Jamie had seen him, it seemed that somehow he had slipped out of the office, probably to go watch women do yoga in the park or something like that, she assumed. Getting late into the day and still having not received the emails she guessed she was free to go home. She packed up her stuff and checked with Jenna once more if he had returned, just to be safe. “ Well thank god that old perv disappeared, I really didn't want to miss this date tonight” She told Jenna after hearing he still hadn't come back. With a spring in her step Jamie left work for home, picking up Ellie on the way home.



Greg woke to the noise of objects moving around. His eyes struggling to adjust to the bright light above him as a loud noises surrounded him. He could see a large pink mass moving above him, shaking his surroundings. Finally focusing he could see it was a large hand with deep red nails rummaging around him. The fingers gripped onto a large round tube next to him. Thinking quick he grabbed hold, trying not to slide off the smooth golden surface.


Lifting out of the dark hole he could see he was in a white tiled room. Behind him stood an enormous mirror, and in its reflection stood Jamie, but not in her work attire. Now she was wearing a slim fitting black dress that showed off her sexy fit physique and below him was what looked like a large handbag. The tube above him approached Jamies face, and her other hand removed the tip of the tube, showing a large red pointed tip, it was lipstick. The shiny tube moved close to Jamies mouth and began rubbing her lips, the open mouth emitting a minty smell. Feeling his hands slipping Greg used the last of his hold to fling himself towards Jamies body.


Looking down, his landing spot was just above the dress line that led down into Jamies cleavage. He landed below her collarbone then slid down into her awaiting bosom cave. As he slid into the dress, up above he saw her beautiful face peering down at him as her hand lightly felt her skin where he'd landed. Reaching out he grabbed hold of a loop of a lace bra. Pulling himself up and sitting on the breast he shrank himself down to 5mm. Looking up again he saw his goddess reaching up to a shelf in her bathroom, slightly opening up a gap behind him between her boob and the sexy lingerie, letting him slip further in.


Greg slid further down until he reached a different surface, the areola. He grabbed hold of a small bump as the bra came back in and pushed him hard against the skin. Around him he heard the dress begin moving as he assumed Jamie started walking through the house. Looking over he could see a large mound poking up. Thinking himself the luckiest guy on earth he rock climbed across the small bumps of the areola to the main prize, a large pink nipple poking out into the lace tent surrounding him. He finally climbed up onto the nipple and began rubbing his suited body along its rough surface. He could feel it slowly shifting and becoming hard below him as he slowly became swallowed by the bra.


He grinded harder and harder, wishing he could of taken his suit off first, until his hard cock came into his suit. He didn't really care though considering it still stank of Jamies foot sweat. As he felt release the world around him became much tighter as the material around him started forcing him against the hard nipple, rolling him around and pushing him hard into the wrinkled surface. Back and and forth he rolled until he was forced off the nipple and he fell down the bra, coming to rest under the boob. Movement around him slowly worked him further and further under the boob until he was forced out of the bra and back into the dress. Again he started falling along the black slender clothing, Jamies well defined body passed him by as light shining from down below came closer, lighting up his next landing zone, a pair of black lace panties.


Barely grabbing hold of a single strand of the underwear, Greg struggled to pull himself up the lace panties as below him Jamies beautiful naked legs and feet strode around her house. As he reached the top he looked around to find a way into the black fortress, but it was sealed tight. He could faintly smell the musk of Jamies womanhood seeping out, calling to him. Down below he could see the feet plodding along the carpet and the brown lounge come into view. Her knees bent and the lounge was replaced by the dress as her ass slammed into the cushions knocking Greg off the lip of the underwear down onto the black dress. Looking out the dress hole into the lounge room he watched a leg lift onto the other with a silver stiletto covering her foot. She began strapping the buckles while he sprinted down the corridor into the light.


Not slowing down, Greg gained speed as he got close to the edge of the dress. With a mighty leap he sailed out into the open and grabbed hold of the shiny leather strap that was now tightly fastened around Jamies ankle. Holding tight the foot shifted back off the leg and landed on the floor, shaking him loose of the footwear, causing him to fall down the heel and onto the tan ground of the high heels insole. Up above the other foot shifted over to be buckled up. Next to him his goddesses perfect sole, beautifully scented, slightly wiggled and changed color from a slight pink to an off red. Greg watched in a trance as the foot minutely shifting back and forth until a mighty crash snapped him free. The other shoe hit the carpet and Jamie began standing up, her heel shifted slightly sideways pinning his leg under its mighty weight. He screamed in agony as the foot didn't lift enough to free his now broken leg. Around him the leather lightly squeaked as each step his body was slowly forced further under the heel. Looking past the leather of the stilleto he could see Jamie was standing by the front door.



Jamie got home from what could have been a stressful day at work. After ringing her babysitter she had a long shower and put on her sexiest outfit, a slim black dress with silver accents that matched some silver heels she owned. While putting on her lipstick she thought she could feel something between her breasts but wasn't really focused on anything other than getting ready for this date. As she walked into her bedroom she could feel her nipples getting hard and with a glance in her mirror checked herself out while giving her erect nipples a little rub. “Now's not the time” She thought as she grabbed her heels and walked into the lounge room. She sat on the couch and put her heels on. She loved the minimal straps look which showed of her feet well.


Jamie stood at the door with her purse waiting for the babysitter to arrive. Ellies voice caught her by surprise “WOW Mum you look soo pretty”. Jamie slightly blushed as she gave gave her heels a flick and point, showing off her legs. “ Now remember Ellie, if you have any problems just call me” She said to her daughter. “Yeah yeah, I know mum” Ellie replied, rolling her eyes as usual while walking into the loungeroom. A moment later the door knocked, and upon opening the door, there stood Ellies babysitter. “Thank you as always Alyssa for looking after her. As usual there is money for food on the counter and any problems don't hesitate to call me” Jamie said to the teen girl. “No problem Jamie it's always fun looking after El, its like hanging out with my sister” replied Alyssa. With a kiss and a hug for Ellie, Jamie jumped into a waiting Uber and headed out for the night.

The babysitter by WootJimbob
Author's Notes:

Small world! Well for Greg atleast, as he spends some time with a familiar face. Contains some crush and odor.

Gregs body was waist deep under Jamies heel when he heard Ellie booming voice say “WOW Mum you look soo pretty”. He saw her leg stretch out and begin twisting the foot to show off, and in doing so, freed him from her heel. Unfortunately at the angle her foot was at he began sliding down the steep tan insole of the high heel and when she moved her leg back, flung him off onto the cold tiled floor. Up above the 2 titans finished the conversation and while recovering from the fall he heard the door knock. Looking up to the entry way he saw a person he knew.

 

Alyssa, the teen girl with long brown hair and square glasses, she wore a grey shirt with some patterns on it and blue denim jeans leading down to some purple vans. Jamie spoke to her but to him it was all mumbled as he had flashbacks of this girl effortlessly squishing that intruder. He stood staring into the door way as the door slammed shut and the slightly plump teen girl walked to the shoe rack and removed her shoes revealing purple socks, slightly darkened on the soles. Still he was frozen until a moment before her socked foot landed on top of him. He painfully darted to the side as the foot thudded on the floor next to him, then moved on into the lounge room.

 

He looked back to hear Ellie talking to her, then looked forward to the purple vans. Making his way to them he could see the white rubber was fairly clean around the soles, and as he approached grew to 10 cm to peer into the shoe. The insoles were fairly new and emitted only a minor odor, nowhere near as overpowering as Jamies feet or the suit he still had on. Some what disappointed, he slowly made his way across the hall into the loungeroom to see the 2 girls chatting on the lounge while watching tv.

 

His legs shook and fired bolts of pain up into his body each step he took, but as he crossed the familiar carpeted room he could feel the pain slowly easing. Getting closer he saw Allyssa's socked feet solidly on the floor while one of Ellies socked legs swung back and forth off the edge of the lounge, it looked like she was still wearing her school uniform. From the conversation happening it seemed Ellie went to school with Alyssa's sister Alanna. Now close enough to touch them, Greg leaned in and sniffed the purple socks which again had no smell, much to Gregs dismay. Suddenly the foot shifted sideways, knocking him on his back, then landing wholly on him. The foot then lifted just enough that he could see Alyssa looking down at him, then it came down with force and started to rub him into the carpet. The heel of the sock rocked over his face harder and harder until he could see stars then finally passed out.

 

When he awoke his whole body was in pain, again. The lounge was now vacant and in the distance he could hear the 2 girls talking. Slowly getting up he could see a large blue wall forming a v in front of him with 2 purple feet at the end, it seemed Alyssa was lying on the floor. Greg stumbled his way into the v to its meeting point, a well shaped ass in the sky. He grabbed hold of the thick thread at the thigh and started climbing only to be flattened between the other thigh coming together. He groaned loudly as the 2 thighs moved together, the coarse denim rubbing against his suit. They slowly parted and he kept climbing to the top. At the summit he could see Alyssa's long brown hair trailing down her back. He started walking across the blue landscape only to be in shadow then crushed into the jeans below. He screamed in pain as a hand pressed him into the teens ass. He heard the giantess say “ Hm?” as the hand came together, gripping him inside.

 

Through the cracks between the fingers he saw the giant body fly by then it opened up, spilling him onto a large white surface with text and pictures on it. Looking up he saw Alyssa's blemished face staring straight through him. She looked confused as behind he heard Ellie say” Whats wrong Al? It's your turn”. “ Oh right, sorry” She boomed as her open hand reached over Greg to some large dotted cubes. She shook them and tossed them across the floor. The noise was almost deafening as the dice rolled along the ground next to Greg, his legs giving out as the floor shook. Once more the girls voice boomed ”1, 2, 3, OH DAMN ... I mean Dang it...”, Her eyes looking over at Ellie. “ Haha that's my hotel, 500 bucks thanks” Said Ellie with a huge grin across her face.” I can't afford it …looks like you finally won one” replied the teen, her eyes showing how sad she was to actually lose to a 9 year old. Ellie shot up and started dancing around the board, each impact of her socked feet shaking the cardboard floor Greg sat on. Looking around he saw the plastic houses and hotels also shaking and falling over. His entire body was in pain, but his penis still worked perfectly as it strained against the suit.

 

Probably getting a whiff of Greg, Alyssa remarked “ Pee-ew Ellie, I think its time you had a shower and got changed, your feet stink”. Greg looked back to the teen as she got to her knees and began folding the board in half, funneling all the pieces down into the game box. “OK” Ellie replied as she began walking past Alyssa. Greg pushed off the collapsing board and flew towards Ellies white knee high socks, shrinking himself to 1 cm in mid-air. With great effort he held onto the thick cotton threads as Ellie marched into her room to grab her pj's then walked into the bathroom.

 

As Ellie closed the bathroom door it dawned on Greg how wrong this could be.” Peeping on a 9 year old girl I think is a bit too far” he thought and began climbing down the sock. I didn't matter though as the leg lifted into the air behind Ellie and her hand grasped the toe area of her sock, which then slipped off her foot with Greg still attached. Her enormous face filling his field of view as she took a quick sniff off her sock, causing her to wrinkle her nose, then she tossed it into the clothes hamper. Greg watched as the room sailed by then he slammed into a soft wall and fell onto something else soft.

 

His nose picked up a familiar scent and looking down he saw Jamies pantyhose, unguarded, just waiting for him. Had he died? Was this heaven? He didn't care as he flung off his suit and ran as best he could across the lumpy ground. Getting close to the opening another sock landed behind him and as he crawled into the still humid cave more clothes began piling on top. Further in he crawled until he could feel around around him become moist and humid while his nose tingled at the familiar scent. He began masturbating furiously and came in seconds, not that that ever stopped him before. He went at it again and again until he remembered “there are 2 of these. He masterfully crawled back out of the leg then down the other side. He came multiple times until he felt satisfied.

 

He laid in the soiled legwear until he heard the bathroom door slam shut, waking him from his post-cum bliss. He sprung up and raced out of the tunnel once more. He span his watch and grew to 50 cm. Now he reached for the pantyhose once more and began snaking down the leg until his face met with a small puddle of his own cum and the deep stench of Jamies foot sweat. He could just reach his cock to start pumping away. He thrashed wildly as the foot sweat and nylon feeling surrounded him, his mind taking in every sensation to help him build up into a final climax. His body convulsed and his hips thrust furiously as his cum shot out, soaking his entire front and the nylon in jizz upto his chin. More and more he came, grunting uncontrollably as he evacuated a bucket load of cum, until the world was shattered by a voice saying “ What the hell?”.

 

His eyes shot wide as he struggled to wiggle back out of the pantyhose. His body slipping against the cum and sweat. Outside of his thrashing he could hear shuffling and jangling metal moving towards him. He managed to grip the end of the clothing with his fingertips and wrench it off his body. In the darkness he felt around for his suit furiously. When he felt it he brought it to his feet and shrank to 1cm. The ceiling then opened up letting light pour in, showing the shadow of Alyssa looking into his box. Not even looking up he suited up as quick as possible while hearing from above “HOLY SHIT”. He zipped the front and vanished as the shadow of a hand came soaring at him. Its meaty fingers grabbed at the damp pantyhose trying to hold him. The hand started flinging clothes round the box in search of him, not realizing their first attempt had launched him from the hamper down into her dropped pants.

 

Looking up Greg was in shock.” That was too close” he thought over and over as the teen giantess above finally gave up rummaging through the dirty clothes. Looking around he noticed a familiar scene. Towering upwards were 2 skin colored pillars to a dark patch of hair. He was surrounded by a white pillow with blue walls even higher. Alyssa then began to kneel down and gripped hold of the panties that Greg was sitting in. Like a rocket ship he blasted upwards and into the teens awaiting pussy. While he was held tight, outside he heard the pants come up and the zip being done.

 

His fleshy world started moving back and forth, allowing him to slowly be swallowed by the meaty folds. He worked his way inside until he was greeted by a dank cavern. A grin flashed across Gregs face as he had a cruel idea. He turned his watch and grew to 5 cm, then started punching and kicking wildly. The walls around him started emitting fluids to stop him, but he carried on. He could feel the girl moving again and once it stopped shrank down to 5 mm. After a few seconds the meat curtains parted and some fingers started prodding around, looking for him. After a quick search they departed and soon enough she was on the move again. Once again he grew, this time to 7 cm cm and did the same, throwing all his limbs and body around. Once more the movement began and stopped. This time 3 fingers entered his space, but he was too small to be felt and soon enough they left.

 

Greg couldn't help but laugh at his brilliant idea. He felt the movement come to a halt and this time he grew to 10 cm, sending him much further into the pussy. He beat his arms and legs against the fleshy walls to the sound of the blood flow around him like a dance game. His whole body was now drenched in pussy juice, and it didn't stop, as more and more flowed in to help with the stimulation. Suddenly he felt like he was being electrocuted and his whole body went stiff like he was paralyzed. Before he knew it he was being pulled back out of the vagina by his feet and he could do nothing to stop it. Like being reborn he was pulled from the teens vagina and out into the bright room to be face to face with the giantess know as Alyssa.

 

Greg dangled by his feet upside down, covered head to toe in pussy juice. He didn't feel concerned though because he was invisible. The teens eyes were so wide they could have popped out of her head. Her breath washing over him as she stared with her mouth open. “W...w..what are you....?” spoke the giant girl. Gregs heart sank as her words filled his head. “I said what are you. Or who. You look like a guy in a wetsuit. Are you like a spy or something?” Alyssa's words falling on deaf ears as Greg hung hopelessly from the teens fingers. Below he watched as she walked over to the toilet and began lowering him to the bowl. ”I'll only ask once more, WHO or WHAT are YOU?”, with each word she shook him around. She lifted his body to her ear to listen for anything, but he didn't, he couldn't speak. She sighed and held Greg back over the toilet. He screamed in his head, trying to move his arms and just as her grip released him he regained control, swinging his arms together and shrinking to 1mm. Alyssa gasped in surprise as the strange thing vanished, her inhaling bringing Greg towards her body. He fell down past her still opened jeans and landed on her purple sock. Looking down at himself he saw he was invisible once more and knelt down to hold on to the purple threads as Alyssa looked around for him. Her towering body dropped to the floor looking for the strange thing, then she gazed across the room trying to find him she, finally gave up and they left the bathroom.

 

Back in the loungeroom Greg watched as the feet walked towards a small black bag in the corner. The giantess picked it up and walked towards the lounge. “Are you alright Al? your face is all red” asked Ellie who was sitting on the lounge in her pink pajamas.” Uh yeah, I just needed to go again” replied Alyssa, trying to brush past it. Holding fast, Greg watched as the teen girl put the bag onto the coffee table then sat next to Ellie, her young face with a huge smile on it. “Put your feet up like this” Said the teen above as her purple socked feet began lifting upwards to rest on the edge of the table. Looking across he saw 2 small lightly pinked feet come to rest along the tables edge. Knowing what was coming Greg began sprinting up the socked foot to the toes, growing to 1 cm as he went. He leaped from the toes down to the table as the teens hand soared above to open the bag.

 

Down on the table top Greg watched as 2 glass bottles, one pink one purple, were set down along side some large pieces of foam. He moved towards Alyssas feet as she slipped off the purple ankle socks. Her soles lightly red with small specks of dirt. Failing to hold himself back he ran to the sole and began licking it, its lightly salted flavour sending his heart racing. Looking up he watched as a large foam was pressed between the toes holding them apart. Wide eyed, he ran across to the nearest foam insert and wedged himself into one of the gaps for the toes. Looking up he watched as a dainty hand reached above him and grabbed the foam. His view then shifted to Ellies face as she asked “what are these for?”. “These keep your toes apart so they are easier to paint” replied the teen as Gregs view changed to the bottom of Ellies foot. The young girls meaty toes slammed into his body as the foam shifted around to accommodate them, pressing him into the sides. The scent of strawberry wafted around him as up above the two girls chatted away.

 

After what felt like hours Greg finally felt the toes retreat from his foamy prison. As they left he was rolled along the sides until foam pressed in from all sides, trapping him. Around him he heard muffled talking and the rubbing of foam, then the clinking of glass. Movement stopped as he struggled to free himself. He then heard the loud high pitched noise of a zipper beginning to move as light faded away until everything was dark.

End Notes:

Hope you all enjoy this new chapter. Sorry for the long delay but recently computer and internet access have been hard to come by ( Nothing bad, just very busy). The story isn't cancelled or anything but new chapters may come slow. As usual I look forward to reading comments. Thanks.

Alyssa's Revenge Pt.1 by WootJimbob
Author's Notes:

This chapter is from Alyssa's perspective. It can get a bit heavy in parts and contains some torture and insertion. Hope you all enjoy

“What the fuck is going on” mumbled Alyssa to herself as she pulled down her pants for a third time. Again she pressed her fingers into her pussy, only this time she was met with 2 small sticks, which with little effort she pulled out to reveal what looked like a small man in a strange black wetsuit. Despite being in shock she immediately began questioning the tiny man.


“W...w..what are you....?” asked the teen, the words fumbling from her lips. Not sure what to expect she spoke again, “I said what are you. Or who. You look like a guy in a wetsuit. Are you like a spy or something?”. She stared at the intruder hoping to get an answer, but to no avail. Thinking desperately, she walked to the open toilet and began lowering the thing towards the bowl in hopes of intimidating it. It didn't show any signs of resisting its watery fate. Angrily she began shaking the toy violently as she spat out more questions.”I'll only ask once more, WHO or WHAT are YOU?”, her words seemingly meaning nothing to the bug as she held it to her ear hoping to hear the slightest of noise. Sighing, she held her prisoner once more over the toilet, then let it go. Suddenly it vanished, obviously much to her surprise as she gasped loudly.


Unsure if she had accidentally been drugged or was maybe just hallucinating, Alyssa glanced madly around the room thinking perhaps it teleported or something. “Of course not, that would be silly” she thought to herself moments before she dropped to the floor, “Maybe it's hiding under the counter” She also wondered ….. “silly me”. “Looks like I'm finally losing it” she smirked to herself as she pulled up her pants, washed off her hands and made her way to back to the loungeroom.


She grabbed a small bag off the floor and walked towards the lounge where the young Ellie sat in her pink pajamas. “Are you alright Al?, Your face is all red” asked the curious girl. ”Uh yeah, I just needed to go again” she hastily replied as she set the bag onto the table, sat on the lounge, then rested her socked feet to the edge of the coffee table. Ellie lifted her feet up to the table as Allysa pulled off her purple socks. She then painted her nails purple and Ellies nails pink as they sat watching television.


Around an hour later the sound of clacking heels and jingling keys came from the front door. Jamie opened the door to see Ellie excitedly walking across the loungeroom shouting “ LOOK LOOK Alyssa painted my nails, aren't I pretty?”. “Wow yeah so pretty” She said as she looked at her over excited daughter. After a short talk and them saying their goodbyes, Alyssa Jumped into her car and drove home.


Pulling into the driveway she saw her mothers BMW and her mothers boyfriend, Bobby's, pickup truck, complete with a lift kit and redneck bumper stickers. The house was almost a mansion, originally owned by her Grandfather until her died last year and left it, along with a lot of money, to her mother. Outside it looked very nice and inviting. Entering she was immediately hit with the smell of marijuana and the sound of a TV turned up too loud. Hoping to not be spotted she quickly made her way to the stairs only for a gruff female voice to sing out “OI, Don't we get a fucking hello?”. Lowering her head Alyssa walked across the marbled hallway to the front lounge. Inside, her mother and Bobby were lying a long dark couch. On the table in front of them sat multiple bongs and spoons with various other objects. Her eyes already watering from the thick smoke and stench.


Her mother, Jil, was an attractive 5'8 42 year old with a smoking body, THE definition of a milf, with a successful career and two loving children who seemingly had the world at their feet. That was until her father died a year ago. Coming into a vast fortune and unable to let her emotions out she turned to drugs as a way of escape. Quickly she went from loving mother and successful business woman to hopeless drug addict recluse with withered body a shitstain for a boyfriend. Bobby was a 6'4 wall of a man who dated Jil back in highschool and when he saw her father had passed, knew he could probably sweep in to 'Help her grieve', which he did by abusing her money and getting her hooked on drugs.


“Hello” Alyssa sheepishly spoke before turning away.”OI, I didn't say you could go yet. What's in the bag? Don't tell me you finally got some of that good shit and wont share it with your poor old ma?” spoke her mother once more. ”No its just make up and nail polish, I was babysitting remember?” She replied. “Oh good, I could use a new color on my nails, mine has worn out. Give it to me” she spoke sternly as she raised up from the couch and strode over to her daughter with a thin outstretched hand. Not wanting to anger her mother, but also not wanting to hand over her new makeup, Alyssa took a small step back as her mother closed in and tried to snatch the small bag from her hands. She turned away and began to move into the hallway but her mother grabbed the long strap of the bag and pulled it back. The two women struggled against each other. “Let go mum, I just bought this, you have your own that you never use” strained Alyssa as she tugged on the bag. “I'm your mother you little shit do as I say and GIVE, ME, THE, BAG” screeched Jil as she pulled the bags strap with all her might, causing the seems to rip and the top to come off the bag, spraying the contents across the room and sending both women to the floor.


With an angry face Alyssa stood up and screamed at her mum “I CAN'T HAVE ANY THING NICE, I FUCKING HATE YOU, YOU BITCH, I WISH YOU WOULD JUST OD ALREADY AND JUST FUCKING DIE” then stormed up stairs to her room, slamming the door behind her. Jil, who seemed unfazed by this outburst, slowly got to her feet, picked up a bong and started filling it with weed. Bobby stood up and said “Don't worry dear, i'll go talk to her”, kissed Jil on her cheek then walked up stairs.


Alyssa sat in her spacious bedroom on her king sized bed. Unlike a normal teenagers room, which would have posters of bands they like or pictures or anything, her room was practically bare. The walls all white with various thumbtacks with remains of posters beneath them, a vanity with nothing on it, and a walk in wardrobe with few clothes. Lying on her bed she didn't cry, she wasn't even angry anymore, she was more scared of what came next. Each time she would fight with her mother she knew the consequences, but she knew she had to fight against them otherwise they would win and her life would be over. No matter what she did, who she told, money seemed to always keep it quiet. So all she could do was endure until she was old enough to get her inheritance and try to escape with her sister.


Loud footfalls came to her door. She sat upright, her heart racing as Bobbys frame filled the room as he entered, the door creaking closed behind him. His deep voice rumbling around the room as he spoke “ You ungrateful little bitch. Everything your mother does for you and still you can't even show her a slither of kindness, you are a failure of a daughter”. “Oh yeah, everything she does, like make me her house slave and make me raise my own sister, some mot...” Her words cut short as a large hand snakes around her throat, forcing her deep into her mattress. Her face twisting in disgust as she felt another hand begin to snake its way under her shirt, its icy touch giving her goosebumps. “You know, you remind me so much of your mother when she was your age. The way you talk and … look” whispered the behemoth as his hand finally reached the teens sizable breast. Looking into the eyes of the beast above her, the room started to become dark as her consciousness began to fade. The sounds of heavy breath upon her face becoming faint as everything went dark.


Waking up she gazed up at the roof, still lying across her bed, still in the clothes she wore yesterday. The sun crept in through the cracks in the window curtain. Slowly sitting up she rubbed her neck knowing she would need to cover up the bruises with makeup again. Getting up she undressed and walked into her bathroom to have a shower. Afterwards she got dressed into a blue shirt and black shorts. Walking out of her wardrobe she noticed a hand written note on her vanity. Quickly glancing around her room she walked over and picked it up. It read


Dear Alyssa


I noticed your life is full of hardships and worrys. And while others in overlooking positions choose to sit idly by, I can not. Therefore, I am now choosing to help you get your life back to one of peace and harmony. This service is free and while its outcome is up to you, no evidence will link it with you. Any 'left overs' I ask be placed back into the box when you are done. I ask you tell no-one of what of what happened, or of my service.


Best Regards


The Fixer


P.S. I suggest the bathroom.


Unsure of what to think Alyssa sat the letter back on the vanity top. “What the fuck” She uttered under her breath as a floorboard creaked behind her. Spinning around in a flash she saw, standing in her darkened walk-in wardrobe, A shadowy figure, somewhat like the strange bug man thing she found yesterday, although now at a mans size. The being spoke in a deep voice “Do as you please and know that all will be well afterwards” before vanishing into thin air again like last time. Behind him remained a shoe box. Her legs struggling to move as her hands shook slightly. She shook her head and pinched her harm hard. “Ouch” she grumbled as she rubbed the sore spot on her arm. She looked across her room for anything out of place. “Hello, is this like a prank or something, is this a dream?.... hello?” she spoke to the room. Nothing. She made a quick check in the corners and under things for cameras or mics. Nothing. Slowly she crept towards the shoebox with caution. Slowly she reached out and poked the box. It did nothing. She poked it a few times, moving it slightly. This time small noise came out, like a groan. Even more unsure now she finally moved above it and crouched down, then slowly lifted the lid, peeking in as she did. As the light shone in she saw a small action figure balled into the corner. With a confused look she lightly shuffled the box, making the toy unroll to its full size, around 15 cm. Its looked like a generic meat head action guy with a huge chin. His clothes were a white shirt stretched across his bulky chest with long tan pants and black boots very similar looking to what Bobby wore yesterday. Looking closely she could make out incredible detail on the dolls face, which lightly shook and made a quiet groaning noise until its eyes shot open, sending Alyssa straight up stiff.


Now standing at full height looking down into the box, the doll started shouting as it got up and began clawing at the wall of the box trying to escape. Alyssa's eyes were glued open, peering deeply at the scene, unsure of what was happening. The poor doll shouting loudly as its arms flailed against the cardboard, its tiny body trying to jump high enough to escape. The scene broken when the teen spoke a single word...”Bobby?”... The once animated doll went stiff, as if the life were sucked from it. Slowly it turned and looked upwards to the titan standing over its prison. Still unsure Alyssa dropped to her knees over the box and spoke once more “Bobby, is that you? How, wha..” her mouth moving in utter disbelief.


The small man dropped to his knees and started shouting and praying “Please Al you gotta help me, some guy just showed up and somehow shrank me and now I'm here in this box and … please, you've gotta call the police or something”, tears streaming down his face. “Uh yeah, sure, umm let me take you down stairs” Replied the giant teen who effortlessly lifted up the box and began walking across the room. Looking upwards he could see the genuine concern on Alyssa's face as she walked through her room to the door, but her face changed slightly as she got to the door.


Alyssa stood at her door then looked down at the helpless Bobby. She had a brief thought “What if I didn't tell anyone”. She glanced to her vanity and remembered the note thinking “the outcome is up to you”. Looking down once more at the small doll man she then looked to the connected bathroom. While her room didn't have a lock on the door, the bathroom did. A smile crept across her face as she left the rooms exit and walked to the bathroom, while down below she heard the small questions of the man “ Umm where are we going, the door is the other way, Hey Al can you hear me, HEY!”. His minuscule worries answered as the bathroom door shut as his box was placed on the bathroom counter.


Alyssa's heart raced. She could feel her chest beating violently and her breath was slightly heavy. In a box below her stood a man who had abused her time and time again and now he could do nothing but watch as she brought her delicate hands around his fear paralyzed body then began squeezing him. His tiny frame emitting a howl of pain one would associate with a dying animal. Her grip loosening and tightening over and over, each time a small crack of pop could be felt, and his wails following suit. The torture was followed by her deathly words. ”You know Bobby, I've always hated you, what you did to my mum, what you did to me” Her grip tightening once more. 'POP'. 'POP'. “And I always thought I would never be able to do anything about it, every time I tried it seemed nobody cared. But now it seems the shoe is on the other foot, well, not this foot” She said viciously as she forcefully tore the boot from his left foot, twisting it 180 and sending a small blood splatter across her finger. The small man once more released deathly howls.


As his wails died down, Bobby began sobbing in the hands of his enormous torturer. His body wracked with pain, and looking up he could see that Alyssa showed no remorse, if anything her light smile and bright eyes showed that this was just starting.


Looking down at the man in her hands she suddenly softened her face, as she spoke in a soft tone” Im so sorry Bobby, I didn't mean to hurt you that bad, just to scare you. I'm so so sorry, Here let me help you”. Her soft words bringing sweet relief to the injured man. “NOT”, 'CRACK'. A mighty finger had grabbed his right arm and twisted it backwards. His head turning bright red as he started screaming once more, only for two fingers to start pinching around his neck. “Lets see how you like being choked” came the girls voice. He could feel his vision fading immediately as his head slowly lifted from his body. His eyes rolling into his head as he began passing out then the pressure relieved. His body felt weightless, because it was, as he felt the air rush around him and the giant face move away until he came to a hard stop next to the box on the counter, his knees and other ankle breaking on contact.


Alyssa tried to contain her smile as she looked at the injured man, once a wall of muscle, now a whimpering bitch on her bathroom counter. She moved her hand over him as he tried to escape, using his one good arm to prop himself up and get away. “Nope” She spoke as her purple nailed finger sliced down across his left hand, taking it clean off. His body falling against the hard marble as blood began pooling at the end of his arm. His mouth extended wide but no sound came out anymore. Her finger flicked his stomach, turning him over to see her face looming down at him. Her smile uncontrollable as she began poking hard into his ribs, his body squeezing upwards as his body strained against the pressure.


While poking and prodding the weak man she had a brilliant idea. She spoke down to her victim “You know Bobby, you always liked my body, you always ENJOYED toying with me, I wonder how well YOU would fair as a MY toy”. With these words she dropped her pants and panties and picked up her new toy. She sat in the bathtub and moved Bobby to her moist lips. “Do a good job and maybe ill let you go” She giggled as she began ramming the heavily injured man into her awaiting pussy. Each push she could feel him squirming, and each squirm she felt a jolt of electricity through her body. Harder and harder she pumped the tiny man, eventually forcing his whole body into her self and pushing against his feet. Her breathing becoming rapid until she could hold it no more. Her body shook furiously as she could feel a huge wave of pressure release from her lips below, squirting her pussy juice down into the tub, along with her sex toy. She squirted a vast amount of cum into the bath and onto the near unconscious Bobby. Sitting up slightly to see down into the aftermath of her pleasure making she saw a scene of pure delight. “Whats wrong poor dolly, are you going to drown in my cum?” Spoke the teen in her most innocent voice. Scooting forward until her still leaking lips were against Bobby, she reached down and scooped up the drowning man. “Oh Bobby, that was amazing, if only you were this amazing before” quipped the teen. “I think its your turn now” she said as she carefully removed his soaked pants and underwear to reveal his rock hard cock.


“Wow what a monster we have here” she laughed as she played with the tiny mans penis, eliciting visceral groans from the helpless man. She pursed her lips then smacked them against his body, her tongue playing with his cock, licking all her cum from his body. Like she was making out with her hand she twisted and turned her face against Bobbys torso until she felt a small spurt from his penis, then with a snap of her teeth, she snipped it clean off his body. She moved her hand from her face to reveal the small man trying to roll in pain on her hand. His eyes glued to hers as she ground her teeth together, turning the fleshy appendage to paste.


Feeling fully satisfied Alyssa began to stand up in the tub, while dumping the contents of her hand to the floor below. There was another crack as the pained body of a man, once known as Bobby, writhed around in a pool of cum, made by his now giant, girlfriends daughter. Alyssa looked down in disgust one last time at a man who had practically tortured her, and felt nothing but happiness. She lifted her foot over the partially dead man then dropped it with enough force to break every bone in his body, and spurt blood up the walls of the bathtub. She ground his body hard into the floor, smearing the red blood into the pools of cum until it was all pink. Lifting her foot a flat skin sack plopped into the liquids below. Feeling the happiest she had in over a year, Alyssa put was was left back into the cardboard box, and left in in her wardrobe where she found it, then cleaned up the bathroom with a smile from ear to ear.

End Notes:

This chapter just kept goin, it felt like I could of just added and added but I like where I got in the end. As iv'e said before I kinda wanna keep this story not too heavy in the terrible stuff, just well detailed. I hope everyone enjoyed it, and as usual leave any suggestions or tips or criticisms. Thanks everyone!

Alyssa's Revenge Pt.2 by WootJimbob
Author's Notes:

Second part with Alyssa's perspective. Just like Pt.1 It gets kinda drama heavy and stuff. Hope you all enjoy. Contains crush, odor, insertion, gore, torture.

After her early morning fun, Alyssa just lied in bed, her earlier actions playing over and over in her head. “This is one hell of a dream” she thought while mindlessly looking at the ceiling. Her trance broken when her mother burst into her room. “OI, get up, I’m hungry” slurred the woman before stumbling back into the hall. Alyssa got out of bed and stretched her body, ready to return to her usual life.


Heading down stairs revealed Jil sitting on the lounge with a smoke hanging from her mouth, her eyes partially open as she watched TV. “Where's Bobby, do I have to make food for him too?” Asked the teen. “How the fuck should I know, he ain't here when I woke up” snapped back her mother. “Hmm” she replied as a slight smirk crossed her lips. The kitchen was well kept as Alyssa spent a lot of time here. Like she had a thousand times before, she began preparing lunch for her and her mother. When it was ready she called for Jil to join her at the dining table, her mother always thought that if they always eat together, the family will always stay together. The two women sat in silence as they devoured the sandwiches, not even making eye contact. When she finished Jil said “Next time I want more tomato, and don't forget to pick up your sister tomorrow from her friends house” then she went back to the lounge and continued watching TV. Finishing up herself, Alyssa cleaned the left over mess and went back up to her room.


On her bed she sat with her laptop, finishing assignments and homework for school. When done, her mind began to wander. Being curious about what happened she began searching online for topics of shrinking people, if it was even possible. “Of course its impossible” she thought as she browsed through various science forums and articles for answers. Clearly she was currently in some sort of long dream or maybe Bobby put her in a coma and when she wakes up everything we be as usual. Her search led her to find other forums and even websites dedicated to stories about shrinking people and what to do with them. Reading more and more she learned things she hadn't even considered this morning.


She found herself fully engrossed in the stories. “Maybe these people have done what I’ve done too, and this is their way of sharing their experience” she thought as she dug deeper and deeper into websites until she finally noticed her free hand circling her damp pussy. Each gory detail she read flashed images into her mind of this morning, his screams and cries for help as she slowly took his life, each scene bringing her closer to climaxing again until she could take it no more. She rushed from her bed to the wardrobe for the box, but it wasn't there. She frustratingly headed to the bathroom to finish her self of, lying half naked in the tub remembering what she did until she again sprayed cum along the bath. Panting heavily she raised up and cleaned herself off, hoping her mother hadn't heard her furious self pleasure.


The rest of the day passed as boringly as it usually would, she searched more online stories , made dinner for herself and her mother, then browsed some more until ready for sleep. Lying in her bed she began to get anxious. “I hope this dream doesn't end” she thought to herself as she drifted off to sleep.


BEEP BEEP BEEP sounded off the alarm as Alyssa tossed and turned in her sheets. Slowly waking up she grabbed her laptop to read some morning news. After a while she began to feel uneasy as by now her mother would usually of burst into her room demanding breakfast. She strained her ears but couldn't even hear the TV turned up way too loud either. Glancing around the room she couldn't see any signs that what happened yesterday would happen again today, “Surely yesterday I was in some strange dream state after being choked unconscious right?” she tried to justify to herself.


Slowly she walked down stairs to have breakfast. A lingering scent filled the air, not of weed, but strawberries. Looking into the lounge room the couch was empty, and the table before it bare, in fact the whole room looked very clean. A sight not seen for over a year. Alyssa’s bare footsteps the only noise echoing through the house as she made herself breakfast. “She probably went out for once” she thought calmly as she sat eating her cereal alone. Once finished she walked through the rooms on the bottom floor just making sure her mother wasn't home still. She would be furious is Alyssa had eaten without her. All the rooms were empty. Alyssa finally came to the garage door and when she opened it couldn't believe her eyes. The double garage usually filled with boxes of garbage, old broken furniture and a few hydroponics set ups was now empty, All of it gone, the room looked brand new. In shock she ran towards the large roller door and opened it to reveal only her car in the driveway. Backing into the garage she closed the door then whipped around and ran back upstairs to her mothers room. Standing at the door her breathing slightly ragged she slowly opened the door to reveal what was usually a sea of expensive clothes strewn across the room, but now a perfectly clean room. Stepping in she could see the usual clutter of her mothers walk in wardrobe was now gone, replaced by bare shelves and empty drawers. The ensuite was the same, incredibly clean but also empty. Slowly backing out of the master bedroom Alyssa had a feeling she knew what was going on, and what was about to happen.


Slowly she crept back to her room, her breathing now long and deep. Opening the door she could see some papers sitting on the vanity. Her heart skipping a beat as she approached what she assumed would be a note similar to yesterday. One was indeed a note explaining how everything would be fine. The other papers were much more important though. Glancing through them, they were various documents about how everything Bobby and Jil owned, all their rights and deeds and passwords for various accounts were going to Alyssa. Not only that, but letters signalling Jil and Bobbys intent to flee and commit suicide together. The teen girls hands trembled while reading the letters as tears began falling from her eyes. Wiping her cheeks she looked towards her walk-in wardrobe to once more see the shadowy figure watching her.


“I obviously don't have to tell you there is no going back now Alyssa, I’ve done everything within my power to make this as easy as possible, everything from here is up to you. Also when you are done, I ask you put the note I wrote in the box also. Last thing you or I need is a strange connection between us” Spoke the shadowy man before vanishing once more. Alyssa tried to shout “Wait” but words didn't come out. Silence filled the room as the teen stood still, her mind fighting itself on the upcoming event.” Surely I can't kill my own mother, she raised me, I love her deep down don't I?” Argued one side while the other retorted “ if she loved me, why did she let me and Alina suffer so much, why did she treat me like garbage, why did she let Bobby....”. Her thoughts endlessly swirling in her head as she plodded towards the box laying on the floor.


Without a second thought, instead of stopping her stride short, she forcefully kicked the box, sending it sliding into the wall with a dull thud. Still in motion she approached the box and lowered her foot into the centre of the lid slowly until it touched the floor. The bending carboard barely covering the noise of what could only be tiny hands clawing at the walls for freedom. With her foot planted firmly in the box she swiftly kicked outwards, send the box airborne out into the middle of the room where it landed with a clatter as the lid came free to reveal its little passenger. Striding across the room, Alyssas eyes unnervingly locked onto the small woman as she struggled to find her feet. Not willing to give her any respite, the teens foot simply lifted a crushed the box right behind the tiny woman who simply dropped to her knees and wept.


While before her mind was cloudy, as soon as Alyssa saw her tiny 15cm mother she knew what she would do, what she HAD to do. Kneeling down she plucked her grovelling mother off the floor and lifter her to her face. She struggled to make out any words her mother spoke as she continuously wept. “PLEASE ALY, PLEASE HELP ME, IT ME YOUR MOTHER PLEASE HELP!” Wailed the tiny woman standing in her daughters hands. “Don't worry mother, I’m here to help, what happened to you?” Replied Alyssa in her most sincere voice. ”This guy just appeared in the house last night, he showed me a picture of Bobby, it looked like he was dead, he made me clean the house and sign a bunch of paperwork, and if I didn't he would, he would ...” Spoke Jil as her words returned to sobs. “Thats terrible, but don't worry, I will help you” replied Alyssa, this time her voice representing her uncaring attitude towards her mothers situation. Jil lifted her head from her hands to see her daughters face slowly become obscured by the large hand surrounding her. The flesh prison curling tighter and tighter, forcing the woman to skitter sideways with her head and feet poking from either side of the hand. Her field of view now filled with her daughters grinning face as the hand continued to tighten around her body.


Alyssa could feel her mother trying to squirm in her hand, slowly the struggles got weaker as she squeezed tighter until she could feel little pops as bones began to break. Screams pierced the silent room as Jil's body strained under pressure. “You deserve this mother” spoke Alyssa viciously as she began pulling on her mothers exposed legs with her other hand. Even while screaming at the top of her lungs, Jil could still hit higher notes every time her leg was pulled away from her body making The giant girls crack a smile.“Hey ma, your like a musical instrument” She joked as she began pulling Jils left leg away from her body, then crunching it back together, causing her mother to squeel in different noises. After a few more rounds the tiny woman went silent,” Oh, guess you passed out” said the teen as she let her tiny mother dangle from her very broken leg as she walked into the bathroom.


Jil woke up in a flash. Pain shooting all around her body. She tried to stand on the white floor but her leg seemed beyond broken. Looking outwards she saw her well developed 17 year old daughter, naked, leaning into the shower. As the water began falling, Alyssa turned her head towards Jil sitting on the counter. ”Bout time you woke up sleepy head, its time for a shower, I’ve got work shortly” grinned the naked teen, her eyes looking in disgust at broken figure of her mother. “Please Alyssa you can't do this, I’m your mother, you have to help meEEE!” pleaded Jil as Alyssa slammed her hand on the basin. “I DONT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING YOU SAY ANYMORE!. Where was my help when I told you what Bobby did to me HUH” shouted the giant girl. Not bothering to be careful she snatched her mother up and walked to the shower. Before stepping in she chuckled to herself then spoke to her mother “You know mother, its funny you are having a shower with me, yesterday I had Bobby in the bath, well I was in the bath, Bobby was in me, then under me”.


The hot water pelted Jil's body as she lied on Alyssa's hand. Above her body wash snaked from a squeezed bottle onto the tiny womans body. Before she could wipe it from her eyes both hands clapped together, then began to rub, bubbling up the cream. Alyssa grabbed her mothers body and began using her as a loofah to scrub the body wash over her body. Jils screams drowned out by the roaring water as she was scrubbed along the skin of her daughter. “Gotta get into all the dirty spots” quipped Alyssa as she jammed her mother into her armpit and scrubbed furiously. After switching pits she pulled her mother upto her face. “Almost done mummy, just gotta clean my butt. Ya know Bobby always said mine was like yours at my age, let me know what you think” She joking remarked as she lowered her mother down to her ass cheeks and pushed her towards her anus. The tiny woman finally found some strength again as she began thrashing against the finger behind her and the brown hole in front.


“OH GOD” Shouted Alyssa as her own mother pushed against her asshole. Her freehand using the opportunity to begin rubbing her clit making her knees slightly buckle. “Keep going and I might keep you around” shouted the teen girl as she began speeding her stimulating hand up while pushing Jil closer to her anus. Bracing herself around the brown hole did nothing as her leg slipped into the smelly hole, causing her giant daughter above to yelp and the cheeks around her to tighten. Alyssa kept pushing her mother deeper into her ass while working her clit until she couldn't keep it up anymore. Her knees became weak causing her to fall on her ass, accidently launching her mother deep into her anus sending incredible waves of ecstasy shooting into her body, making her scream and moan loudly. She could feel her pussy quivering as she fired cum up the shower walls like a cannon. Alyssa sat under the running water basking in the feeling of her pussy reacting to her thrashing mother now jammed far into her ass, causing her to repeatedly cum until she couldn’t anymore. After some time she finally broke out of the blissful trance she was in and began fishing Jil from her ass. Finally grabbing hold of her shattered leg and pulling her free. The tiny woman laid in her hand but didn't show any resistance as Alyssa used some body wash to clean the crap off her body.


Alyssa finished up her shower and walked into her room with her mother in hand. She tossed the tiny woman onto her bed as she began pulling out her clothes for work and laying them on the bed. Jil just lied there, silent and unmoving. Alyssa knew she was furious, even without seeing her face, just from her body language she knew her mother was using everything she had to not begin shouting. After putting on her work shirt and pants she sat down on the bed, catapulting Jil up onto her lap. Her mother struggled to sit up and look towards her giant daughters face. “Why the long face mother? You look like you've seen some shit” quipped Alyssa as her stern face broke into a uproarious laughter at the joke. She could practically see smoke coming from her mothers head as she finally snapped. “YOU LITLE FUCKING BITCH. AFTER EVERYTHING I DID FOR YOU, I RAISED YOU TO BE BETTER THAN THIS AND THIS IS HOW YOU FUCKING REPAY ME. JUST KILL ME ALREADY, I KNOW THATS WHAT YOU WILL DO. ALWAYS THE EASY WAY OUT, NEVER WANT TO DO ANYTHING HARD, JUST COAST ALONG LIKE THE USELESS CUNT YOU ARE”. Jil began to shout again was was stopped by a finger knocking her over and pushing the back of her head into the black pants below.


Jil could feel her head beginning to flatten as the pressure relieved, only for a finger to press against her face and begin to lift her body, only by her head, until she was directly in front of her giant daughters face. She didn't look happy. ”Is that what you really think? That I'm useless and always take the easy route? Even after having to raise Alina by myself, and look after YOUR useless ass” boomed the giant teen as her face shifted between rage and hatred until it finally lightened up. “But that's all behind us now. I, WE, wont have to put up with your shit any more” Alysaa calmly explained to the tiny woman helplessly dangling between her fingers before she effortlessly flung her down onto the floor at her feet. Jil's body was wracked with pain as she struggled to move even an inch. Behind her came even more words, spat from her daughter who had bent down and grabbed one of the shoes on the floor. “See these shoes mother, these are the last gift you bought me ,two years ago. I've kept them as a reminder of the woman you used to be, so I think this will only be fitting”. Jil's eyes watched as her daughter slipped her socked feet into the black converse, then tied the laces tight. The shoe came slamming down just next her, the side eyelets releasing such a foul smell that Jil wished she was back in Alyssa's ass.


 


Looking down at her pathetic mother, Alyssa wiggled her shoed foot, releasing a light squeek on the hardwood floors. Without remorse she lifted it slowly and moved it above Jil then slowly dropped it down until she could feel the outline of the mother under her thin rubber sole. Slowly she increased the pressure, hearing slight pops and cracks from under the rubber. She moved the shoe away to see Jil was not a usual shape, although still alive. Cruelly she moved the sneakers rubber soles once again over the broken body of her mother and pressed down on her legs, flattening them completely. Light screams came from her mothers hoarse throat. The rubber sole lifted off the mangled legs, the mush keeping the slight shape of the worn treads. Again the shoe hovered above until striking down on her mothers arm then retreating quickly to the other side of her body to instantly strike the other arm. Jil's mouth was wide open but little sound came out as tears streamed down her face while up above Alyssa lightly smiled.


Glancing at her phone Alyssa sighed then looked down to Jil. “Well I've got good news and bad news for you. Good news is I have to go to work so I have to stop this now. Bad news is you are coming with me”. Jil, unable to move, watched as her daughter peeled her flattened body from the floor. In the other hand was the other converse sneaker. Alyssa brought it closer to her face and took a light sniff and recoiled, “Whoa yeah, you are going to love this” she spoke. Alyssa unceremoniously dumped her practically disabled mother into her converse shoe then tilted it forwards to send her mother under the rubber toe cap. Without a second thought she dropped the shoe to the floor and slipped her foot in, wiggling her toes against her mother. With a smile on her face she left for work.


For what was a usually boring shift, Alyssa had the time of her life. Occasionally she would tap the toe of her shoe against the counter to send her mother back under her toes if she started to slide away. During her smoke break she 'checked in' to see how Jil was doing, but mostly to laugh in her face. After 5 hours of walking around the shop she was partly surprised she hadn't accidental crushed her mother, but that also made her more excited. After finishing work Alyssa drove across town to pick up her young sister, Alina, who was the same age as, and best friends with, Ellie.


After pulling up to the house for Alina's friend, Alyssa walked up and to the door. Before she could even knock, it flew open to reveal a small 9 year old girl with long brown hair wearing a blue shirt and shorts and sandals holding a small backpack, Alina. “Think fast Al” spouted Alina as she hurled the bag to Alyssa, causing her to take a step back and catch the bag before it hit her face, only for Alina to then come running in to hug Alyssa's waist, making her put all her weight onto her back leg, and at the same time her sock to become drenched in … fluid. Alina, full of energy grabbed her bag and ran to her big sisters car as an adult appeared in the doorway. “ Thanks for having her for the weekend” thanked Alyssa to the parent, “Anytime, she is wonderful and always welcome” they replied before Alyssa returned to her car to drive home.


Getting home Alyssa savoured each step she took until she finally reached her room. Sitting on her bed she lifted her foot up. The side eyelets had been leaking small amounts of blood. “ Looks like I better clean that up” she thought, looking across the floor to the small trail of blood. Untying the laces she was met with the horrible stench that lived in these shoes. Through watered eyes she looked down to the remains of her mother, now completely mashed into the terribly worn insole. She tried to peel her body free but it was fused into the material. “Well I did need new shoes” she spoke out loud as she then peeled off her stained red sock , stuffing it into the shoe. Removing the other shoe and sock, Alyssa tried to fix the box back into a 3d shape then placed both shoes inside along with the note then left it in the walk in wardrobe. With a final goodbye Alyssa looked to the box before closing her bedroom door.

End Notes:

Another chapter down. These last 2 kinda were drama heavy, something different for me I guess. Hope you all enjoyed. See ya in the next one.

A race at school by WootJimbob
Author's Notes:

After an exciting weekend, Greg is now on the journey to return home, with a slight detour to school, surely nothing could possibly go wrong. Contains crush and spit.

Gregs tiny body laid under the covers of a plush king sized bed. Its owners now deceased at the hands, and feet, of a once kind daughter. His hands furiously pleasuring himself at the thought of the weekends events. Watching a sweet teenage girl torture and pleasure herself with her father-in-law before flattening him to paste, his insides painting the baths bottom and Greg himself, a silent, invisible observer. And still Alyssas blood-thirst raged as she tortured her own blood, her mother. Jils helpless screams as her eldest child used her as a loofah then used her as a butt plug. Alyssas calm demeanour as she coldly crushed her mothers limbs under her worn converse' soles then used her as an insole. Gregs naked body shuddered as he came again. His hands never stopping their actions though, as his memories continued to flow. Around him the stench of sweat, some his but most Alyssas, wafted. His mind racing as he recalled watched Jil, imprisoned inside Alyssas converse with him, slowly lose the will to live as above the deadly foot of her daughter compressed her into the terribly worn insole. Her life fading away until mercifully Alyssas full weight pressed down releasing Jils innards outwards like a burst balloon. Greg could still taste the blood in his mouth as the gory mess squelched along, oozing slowly out of the side eyelets. Sunday night he didn't sleep or dream, just remember repeatedly what had happened here, the power he felt, and the power he had given.

 

Gregs concentration was broken when he heard thumping footsteps getting louder. Scrambling to his nearby suit, he heard the rooms door open followed by the booming words “ MUM?” . A quizzical young girls voice filled the room as Greg scrambled to get his suit on. A few more thumps coming closer revealed her intent as Greg swiftly turned invisible, just in time to watch the covers above fling away to reveal a young girl with long brown hair, wearing a familiar looking uniform. Her eyes scanning the white landscape of the bed before she turned and left with a stow away, the small invisible man now clinging to her school shirt.

 

Holding fast as the young girl walked back across the hall to her room, a loud honking came up the stairs followed by a stern warning, “HURRY UP OR WE'LL BE LATE!”. Her pace quickened in response, she hurriedly entered her closet and kicked two shoes into the light, light blue low-top converse. With great dexterity she wiggled her black ankle socked feet into the shoes then tucked the laces in. With a small squeak of rubber she about faced and fled the room, nabbing her school bag off her bed in passing. With a light pull on the doorknob on her way it she slammed the door shut behind her as she ran to her sisters idling car. “Umm, Lina, where are your school shoes? You can't wear those” spoke Alyssa angrily to her sister. “Its sports day today, remember?” replied the girl. Alyssa's face lightened up as she sighed and put the car in reverse. “Hey Al, wheres mum and Bobby? Their room was so clean”, Inquired the younger sister, Making Alyssa sit up straight and lock here eyes straight forward. “Oh, umm.... They are uhh... I'll tell you after school”. The grand excuse she thought of the night before instantly crumbling in the face of her innocent sister. Meanwhile the third passenger had long vacated the young girls clothing and was now stowed away inside her backpack along with school her supplies.

 

After arriving at school, Alina made her way to her classroom for the day. Inside the bag, Greg was haphazardly tossed around in hurricane of loose objects as it swung back and forth at the hands of an innocent 9 year old. Somehow in the chaos Greg managed to get a hold of the zipper of her pencil case, and with great determination managed to force his way inside. After the outside shuffling died down, the sharp metallic sound of a zipper rung out, followed by the bag around him being squashed and moved around. Greg had to think quickly as the pencils around him shifted and rolled around, like large rolling pins getting ready to flatten him out. Mercifully the movement was short lived as he went into free-fall then slammed, he presumed, into the desk. As he regained his wits, once more the metallic song of the zipper filled the air, as light poured into his hiding place, revealing Alina sitting at her desk ready for her school day to start.

 

Wandering around the desk at only a few millimetres tall was surprisingly daunting to the usually unshakable Greg. Looking out across the room revealed even more young girls, all wearing the same white shirt and Green skirt that Alina was wearing, and Ellie had been seen wearing before. That same Ellie he could now see sitting a few seats diagonally from his current table. He breathed a small sigh of relief that his way home was now within sight. With a new found energy he made his way to the edge of the table and peered down. Even with his tough body he wasn't to keen on jumping straight down that far. Turning to move towards the towering girl writing in her book the whole earth suddenly shook, her knee had bumped the table leg and shunted it sideways, sending the tiny man sailing off the edge down to the hard wood floor below. On reflex he slapped his wrist to shrink down to a single millimetre before he could hit the floor. Fortunately his tiny size helped soften the blow, unfortunately it also meant he couldn't evade the large black rubber sole of a high heel descending upon him.

 

Peeking open his eyes, Greg noticed the upturned toe section of the pump had saved him from a terrible fate. Above, he could hear an adult, assumed teacher, now chatting with Alina. This gave Greg enough time to vacate his almost grave and scurry across the floor to beneath the next table. Peering out he could now see a giant woman wearing a tight fitting floral shirt and over knee skirt along with 3 inch black pumps. Turning back he looked across the room to locate his target once more, and through a forest of towering forms and shifting sneakers he could make out Ellie with her head looking down at her book. With a flick of his watch he grew to 10cm and started the trek across the classroom.

 

At a light jog while avoiding the random shuffles of towering girls, Greg made it to Ellie in good time. Not wanting to have a boring day he opted to not sneak into her bag and wait it out, but to shrink down and wait in her discarded pink low-top converse sneaker. Easily climbing up the canvas and into the empty shoe, Greg was greeted with a sweat scent that reflected the near pristine insole. Slowly he walked down into the darkness under the rubber toecap until he hit the end, where he sat down and gazed outward, taking in the warm fragrant surroundings. His breathing slowed and his eyes starting to get heavy until he final succumbed to his weariness.

 

A loud ringing filled the air that jolted him awake. Around him he could hear the chatter of young girls building and the raking of chairs across wooden floors. Before he could stand, a white beast began looming across the shoes entrance, and with a small shift it worked its way inside, forcing the canvas walls apart to make room. With a tight grip Greg held onto the insole below him as the floor shifted around and the toes above him wiggled and edged forward. Then at a blistering speed the whole shoe moved backwards and forward over and over as the giantess above began moving through the school.

 

 

Ellie the young 9 year old slowly worked at the maths problems on her page as the school bell sang out. Like everyone else she quickly closed her book and shoved it into her bag before slipping her feet back into her shoes. Standing up and exiting the room she made her way to her friend Alina before moving out into the school yard. Outside, other students or varying ages also poured into the courtyard. 2 more girls came toward Ellie, one was a young black girl named Tamara, she wore her long black hair in a pony tail making her seem even taller than she already was. Instead of wearing a skirt like the other three she wore tights that disappeared into her black and white hi-top converse. The last girl was a short Korean named Kira. She too had black hair, although much shorter, and like her friends wore a pair of converse, white lo-tops.

 

After a short greeting the four girls moved from the bustling courtyard out to the back fields where students had begun playing various games. The 4 girls marched across the field towards a small gazebo where they always sat during breaks, the path snaking around small muddy puddles that littered the ground from recent rain. A loud “HEADS UP” snapped their attention to a football sailing towards them, and with a dainty sidestep Ellie stepped straight into one such puddle soaking her near brand new sneaker in dirty water. “OH Shoot, my mum is going to KILL me, she only got these for me last week” She said angrily as the other three quietly snickered. Moving on they kept towards the gazebo, Ellies shoe releasing a loud squelch with each step, to continued laughter. Sitting down, she hastily unlaced her dirty shoe and poured its contents free onto the concrete floor before she pulled off her white ankle sock and twisted it to squeeze out any water. The splashing on the floor caught her eye as she noticed a strange bug lying face up, its body slowly shaking around. Curiously, she brought it to her face to get a closer look at the 1cm bug. “Hey, look what was in my shoe, a new friend. You know what that means!” Ellie spoke in an evil voice. “A RACE” Squealed the other three girls as they quickly got up from their seats and split off into the field.

 

 

Greg pressed himself against the toe end of the converse as the giant girl walked through the school. Suddenly he hear a loud splash as water began racing past the white sock before him, tinting it brown as it quickly reached him and filled up his entire space. His body suddenly tensing up as he could feel the suit shorting out again, his conciousness waxing as he struggled to hold his breathe in the water. The shoe around him sloshed as the water slowly receded allowing him a single breathe of air before collapsing, paralysed.

 

Slowly He opened his eyes as water splashed his face. Above, a giant girl wrung her brown sock out, showering him in its fowl water. He tried to move his body but wasn't responding. A giant hand swooped in and picked him up to reveal the face of Ellie, A view not to dissimilar to when he hid on her flip flop. Her large blue eyes this time seeing him as her hot breathe washed over him as she spoke. “HEY, LOOK WHAT WAS IN MY SHOE, A NEW FRIEND. YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!” boomed her voice in his face, sending shivers down his spine as he heard the other girls shout “A RACE” before they hurried off. “Of all things, a race?” Greg thought as he dangled between the 9 years olds fingers, her curious looks joined by the occasional poke by the opposite hand. Slowly he felt life return to his limbs, although he stayed dead still in the face of his captor in fear of facing further painful pokings.

 

Finally the giant girls returned to view, each carrying something in their hands. Violently he was thrust towards the centre of the encircling girls, each with an open hand now revealing small bugs scurrying around their palms. “OK, LETS START!” Boomed the large black girl as the hands all retracted and the 4 girls leaned forward, only to start releasing vile noises from their throats. Gregs eyes peeled and his stomach crawled as the girls coughed up and spat out balls of spit down onto the ground. The revolting noises ended, only for his fleshy cage to be lowered down to ground level and open up to toss him down into the horrid pool of phlegm and saliva collected between the 4 girls' shoes. He barely caught his breath before a giant pink digit pushed him down against the concrete below ,coating him and severely slowing his movement. His suit again started to shock his body as around him 3 more poor souls joined him in this hellish fate. “GO” was shouted from above as the other bugs violently thrashed their limbs, making little progress against the sticky mess. Greg meanwhile made no progress as his muscles endlessly spasmed and tensed from the shorted suit. His mouth began pooling with blood as his teeth clenched with great force, between his conciousness fading in and out Greg felt genuine fear for his life. Suddenly his body was relieved as the electricity stopped striking him. With great strain he slowly began swimming through the muck to freedom, his blurry vision filled with the pink glow of Ellies converse. With a final burst of strength he breached the side of the bubble, his hand finding grip on the concrete floor to pull his heaving body free. “YEAH, WOO, MY BUG WON, ALL YOUR BUGS SUCK, WOOO!” Shouted the giantess above as her booming dance steps echoed around.

 

Ready to collapse from exhaustion, Greg laid still on the ground as once more two fingers picked him up from the ground and lifted him high to Ellies face. “WOO, YOU DID IT BUGGY” Shouted the young girl as the other 3 groaned from their loss. “THATS BULLCRAP, MY BUG IS JUST ABOUT OUT, I ALWAYS LOSE!” Shouted Tamara as she stomped her foot in anger. ”MAYBE YOU NEED YOUR OWN FOOT BUG LIKE ME” Replied Ellie as she poked her tongue out. “NOW FOR THE LOSING BUGGIES PRIZE” Spoke Ellie as she stepped forward over the pool of flailing bugs. Greg watched as down below the dirty pink converse swiftly stomped down on the spit pile before twisting back and forth before sliding back, smearing the spit and bug guts in a long strand across the ground. The school bell broke his focus, bringing him back from the thought that that could have been him. The fingers pressed into his sides harder as the 4 girls began moving back towards the main school buildings.

 

Passing through the field, The girls stopped at the puddle Ellie had stepped in earlier. “NOW BUGGY, YOU GET TO GO HOME, BYE BYE” Spoke Ellie as she flung the small man from her hands into the muddy puddle with a plop. Greg tensed his body as the water splashed around him, but this time he wasn’t shocked, his body wasn't in massive pain, just slightly cold from the water. Easily he swam to the surface to see the girls walking away. Tamara stopped one step away before looking back towards Greg. With a quick glance she looked at her leaving friends before quickly stepping back to the puddle, her shadow falling over the floating bug man. “DIE CHEATING BUG” She quietly spoke as her worn black converse moved over the puddle and slowly sank into the muddy water. Greg swam as fast as he could but was caught in a small air pocket of the diamond tread as it sank to the muddy bottom of the puddle. His body was forced into the mud as above the sneaker slowly twisted side to side before retracting from the water. The escaping brown tread replaced with murky brown water that slowly filled His lungs. In terror, Greg struggled to free his sunken body, his arms digging at the thick mud across his torso and legs. With a great strength he scooped the mud to the side before kicking off the puddle bottom and swimming to the surface. In the fresh air he hack and coughed up the brown muck from his body, in the distance the vindictive young girl left with her friends.

 

Greg reached the bank and pulled himself onto the path, his breathing heavy as he finally got some rest. After a long rest to gain his strength ,Greg got to his feet, the fields now almost empty save a single class far off playing sport. Ready to return to Ellie he slapped his watch to increase in size. Nothing happened. Looking at the watch it was blank, its face devoid of any features. Fear began creeping into his mind. Shaking his wrist to flush any water free, he tried again. Nothing. In the back of his mind, he could feel the dread of his situation creeping up on him, “No, now isnt the time, I have to get out of here!” he spoke with as much resolve as he could muster. With an accepting sigh, he began jogging towards the towering structures in the distance.

End Notes:

Its been a while, and I have done some short stories i'll put out later. The end is in sight for this story though i may do offshootss using other characters after seeing some peoples reviews. I know some people dont like the use of children in the story even if it's non sexual and i can say that Ellie from here will play a smaller role, although thats more to where the story is heading, not JUSt because of some peoples opinions. Thanks everyone for reading!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7258