Radioactive by r5868
Summary:

You go to your friends house after a truck carrying toxic waste crashed near her house.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Feet, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 2155 Read: 39675 Published: July 30 2007 Updated: August 03 2007

1. Chapter 1:Hazarous waste by r5868

2. Chapter 2:Growth spurt by r5868

3. Chapter 3:Angry giant by r5868

Chapter 1:Hazarous waste by r5868

"....the truck jack-knifed while carrying a load of toxic waste near I-5." You awake on your couch in a haze,the channel six news is on."The waste was used in goverment tests to increase hormones in certain animals when engaged in intercourse,they say it shouldn't have any effect on humans,but intercourse is not advised." They show a shot of the semi on it's side with green liquid leaking out of the trailor.You realize your friend Breanna lives about a half mile away from the wreck,you pick up your phone and call her.

"Hey Breanna,I heard there was an accident near your house,are you ok?"  

There is a short pause,"Yeah i'm fine,but do you think you could come over,i'm a little nervous about it." She sounds like she is out of breath.

"Yeah sure,but aren't your parents in Rome?"

"Yeah but they won't know."

"Ok,are you sure your alright you sound like your breathing pretty heavily."

"Yes,i'm fine i've just been...working out,now get over here." She hangs up.

You get into your car and start driving to Breanna's house,as you pull up into the drive way you look in the direction of the wreck,there is a cloud of green smoke,like there's a fire, "That can't be good." you say to yourself.You knock on her door and she answers it, you've known Breanna since 7th grade and you've always had a crush on her,she's about 6'0 and your 5'9",she is very tan and has a thin athletic body with a 6 pack of hard abs and about B-cup breasts.She has shoulder length brown hair and liquidy red lips.She's 17 and your 18.

"Hey," she says,she's breathing slightly harder than normal,"Come on in."

She's wearing a white,tight fitting t-shirt that says PINK across her chest and a short green skirt that accents her toned long legs and perfect ass.

"Hey," you say as you walk in and she shuts the door behind you, "Are you sure your ok,you seem to be breathing really heavy."

"Actually,no.Can I talk to you about some personal things?" she asks.You nod your head as sit down on her bed. "Ever since that green cloud has been out there I've been feeling sort of funny." she shuts the door to her room, "I've had these...desires and I can't control them," she shivers,then sits on the bed next to you.

"You mean like when a dog has fleas?" you suggest.

"More like a dog in heat..." she says quietly.You look at her with a confused look. "...and I invited you over cuz I need someone to...cool me off." She says as she moves closer to you,grabs the back of your head and kisses you,you feel her tongue in your mouth.You push her off you and back away towards the door.

"Breanna, I can't do that I could go to jail."

"Oh come on,no ones gonna know." She bends over and puts one hand on her bed and uses the other one to lift her skirt up and move her panties to the side,showing her perfect,shaved cunt. "You know you want toooo." Says in a seductive and taunting voice as she sways her hips.

"O,O,Ok" you stammer out,your legs are shaking as you drop your pants and put your cock in her pussy...

 

 

Chapter 2:Growth spurt by r5868

...you have to stand on your tip-toes to reach her cunt,you start pumping,Breanna moans in pleasure as you start to go faster,just as your about to unload in her the words of the news woman flash in your head. "...increase hormones in some creatures during intercouse...intercourse is not advised." You start to pull out of Breanna but it's to late,you've already unloaded in her.Suddenly,you are lifted off your feet as she has a growth spurt with you still in her.You back away from her and she turns over on the bed.

"OW OW OW."

Her shirt looks like its skin tight now and comes up to about her navel now,the lettering is stretching trying to contain her breasts,her jean skirt,which use to fit loosely and hug her hips,now looks like a snake constricting her waist and is making a red mark where it is squeezing.Her pink converse which she is battling to get off,are bulging trying to contain her enlarged foot.

"Help me get these off!" she shouts at you in agony.

You bend down and begin to unlace her right shoe,which has a large tear in it.Before you know it,she grows another 2 inches making the button on her skirt pop off,befoe either of you can get a shoe off her toes rip through the front of them,she grabs the ripped shoes and tears them off revealing her feet covered by socks that are torn,her big and middle toe are sticking out of the holes,she puts her fingers in the holes of the sock and rips them completly off showing her french pedicured feet.

"Whats happening to me?" she asks as she stands up.

You look up to her,now you only come up to her chin.

"Wow you must be over 6'8 and your barefoot."

"Yeah this must have somthing to do with that spill."she says as she unzips her skirt."Uh oh." she says as she grabs her stomach. "I think,ow ow,it's happening again!" she says through clenched teeth.

Sure enough she grows another 5 inches to make her 7'1" her skirt rips to shreds and falls to the ground,her panties now look like a G-string and her shirt begins to tear inbetween her breasts and they pop out trying to break free of her bra.You now only come up to her breasts, she grabs your shirt,lifts you up effortlessly and plows you into the wall.

"What did you do to me?" she screams.

"I I I don't know I think my seamen reacted with the chemicals and..."

"AAAAHHHH!" she screams and drops you on your butt.

You look up at her and watch her grow another 2 whole feet,her clothes rip off and fall to the ground,she seems to have stopped growing at 9'5.Your now a little bit taller than her belly button, she looks down at you with an angry look then grabs you around the waist  with both hand and lifts you up to her face.

"What happened to me!?!?" she screams again. "I'm a 9'5 freak!!"

"YYour not a freak,yyou look just fffine." you stammer out trying to calm her down.

"Well,if you think I look so good your gonna eat me!!" she screams.

She drops you from 9 feet in the air onto your back,you land hard and it knocks the wind out of you,you gasp for air.

"Aww poor little guy you look hungry,how about an appetizer."

 Before you can get up she forces her foot into your mouth,your mouth is stretched to its limits as she forces it in farther.It tastes salty and the smell is pungent and unbearable.You gag as she takes her foot out.

"And now for the main course,"

She spreads her legs and shoves her pussy into your mouth and begins to rub her cunt in your mouth.

"eat me!!!"

You cant breath and the smell is peircing,you hit her thighs as hard as you can but she just rubs even harder,finally she cums in your mouth and stands up,you cough and spit up cum as she watches you and laughs.

"What was that for!?!?"You sputter out.

"That was for making me huge." She says as she puts on a sweat shirt that looks like a t-shirt on her and sweat pants that look like childrens capris."Now come with me,were going to get me fixed..."

 

 

 

Chapter 3:Angry giant by r5868

...she grabs your wrist and starts to drag you to your car.

"Where are you taking me?" you ask.

"Were going to the spot were the waste spilled,those people will know what to do."She says as she comes to the front door,she can barely squeeze out of the small doorway and into the driveway where your car is.

"Drive me there." she says as she pushes you onto the hood of your car.

"I don't think your gonna fit in the car." you say with a quivering voice.

"Watch me." she says as she attempts to squeeze into the Mustang,she is about half way in when she feels another growth spurt coming."NO NO Not again!!" she screams.

You stand back as she grows another 3 feet while still inside your car,your car makes a ripping sound as it collapses under the weight of her massive body.

"GOD DAMMIT!!" she screams as she stands up,ripping the roof off the car her clothes are once again ripped to shreds,your now come up to her crotch."This is destroying my life!!" screams at the top of her lungs as she picks up the car with frightening strength and drops it to the ground,she then lifts her foot up and stomps it down on the car with such force the cement around it cracks,she takes her foot off revealing a huge foot print on the car.

"Oh my god my car!!" you scream in disbelief.Breanna turns to you with an enraged look on her face.

"This is all your fault!!!I should have never let you in!!" she screams again.

She grabs you with one hand and rams you,up to your waist,into her pussy.

"You can stay in here until we get to the crash sight."

You struggle and hit her but it only seems to satisfy her,each time you hit her she shutters with pleasure,and lets out a gasp,this goes on for about 5 minutes until she finally squats down and expels you from her pussy.Your wet and gasping for air.You watch as Breanna walks towards the wreckage and asks the men for help.She tries to explain but they only back away in fear.

"Please I wont hurt you I just need help." she says takeing a step forward.

"Wait don't step in the waste!!!" One of the workers shouts,but its too late,her foot makes a splash as she steps in a puddle of the green waste.She screams as her body begins to glow green.Her veins begin to pop out as she tilt her head back and screams again,her eyes are a bright glowing green,she drops to her knees as shebegins to grow again,13 feet 14 feet,she covers her ears as if something is hurting her ears.15 16 17 18 19 20,she can't seem to move out of the waste,21 22 23 24 25 26 27,she finally falls backwards out of the waste but continues to grow until she is 50 feet tall.You walk towards her lifeless body,she's stopped glowing but you fear the worst.Your at her feet,they're now a little bit taller than you,you figure they must be about 6' tall.You continue down her legs and when you get to her waist you climb onto her.You walk down her stomach,her abs are hard but there is some give to them,luckily she's breathing.You continue down her stomach and onto her chest,you walk inbetween her breasts,they come up to about your knee now.You continue down her neck and onto her lips.

"Breanna?" you ask."Are you ok?"

All of the sudden her mouth opens,you grab onto her top lip to keep from falling into her mouth,you realize she's smiling as you hang helplessly from her lip.You see her hand coming towards you and she picks you up by the back of your shirt.

"Wow,this feels amazing." She says with a grin."Having total control of my friends life," she uses her other hand to completely strip you of all your clothes giving you a huge boner.

"What do you mean?" you ask in a fearful voice as you cover your wood with embarassment.

"Well now that i'm huge there's a bunch of ways I could kill you." she says still grinning

"Kill me?!?"

"Yes,I could swallow you." She says as she dangles you over her mouth,her tongue shoots out and she plays with your cock.

"I could squish you too." she says as she sits up and put you under her foot.She starts to lower her foot on you,your body is trapped under the front of her foot and your face is under her big toe,she lowers her big toe onto your face and starts to crush you,it feels like your head is about to explode but she takes her foot off you and picks you up again.

"Or I could smash you with my boobs." she says as she places you between her breasts and presses them together.You feel the two warm soft mounds squeezing the life out of you as you gasp for air.She pushes harder and harder and you black out.

You wake up to see Breanna gone and the city in ruins.

"Oh no."

You run to the nearest house,theres a trail of foot prints leading right to the house and continueing for miles.Luckily the t.v. inside is intact,you turn it on and flip it to the news.

"The rampage continues of a real life 50 foot tall woman,so far 2 cities have been leveled and the military is sending everything they have to try to help the cities and combat the woman,but if things continue like this,this could be the start of a new world order..."

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=724