Shrink High: A Detective's Dilemma by iswear12
Summary:

Hello everyone!

This is my first real story on Giantessworld. Naturally, its just going to be high-quality smut (at least I hope it ends up being high quality). This is going to be a sizefic in the context of Shrink High. If you haven't played it already, I suggest you do. It would help your enjoyment of this immensely, though you should still like it either way.

Please feel free to comment and review this and give honest feedback, I want to improve and make the best Shrink High content (and size content in general) as I can!


Categories: Giantess, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Legwear, Mouth Play, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 15072 Read: 43718 Published: February 03 2018 Updated: August 04 2020

1. Captured by iswear12

2. A Haughty Ruler by iswear12

3. Tag-teamed by iswear12

4. Solar Eclipse by iswear12

5. A Sole-Crushing experience, featuring V-D and Erika! by iswear12

Captured by iswear12
Author's Notes:

The chapter titles should tell you all you need to know. I'll try to avoid posting things here to distract from anything. This is the introductory chapter, so not as much smut here but the rest should be nothing but that!

 

 

“Fufufu... he gave us much more trouble than I ever anticipated, but we finally have him in our possession.”

 

A booming voice spoke these words loud as a school intercom, giving the subject of their words; a dapper young man clad in white t-shirt, black jacket and slacks, a rather rude awakening indeed!

“Ugh… Where, what?”

 

He tried looking around, his eyes now fully opened, but he was still in relative darkness. He stood up, attempting to get his bearings, but fell immediately back down seconds later as the sound of leather thumping against tile hit his ears. Wherever he was, he was now in transit it seemed. He bent down to his knees and got on all fours now, scrambling to figure out what exactly he was in. The surface he felt was… smooth, just a bit doughy, even warm?


He gasped and clenched his fists. The detective realized this could only mean one thing! He was-


“Ooooh Mia! I felt him move around! He kinda tickles. I think he’s, like, finally awake!”

His mind rapidly worked to figure out who had captured him. It was a girl for sure, and she sounded very bubbly and ditzy... Oh hell. It was her. The sharp detective’s newfound knowledge of his situation made his heart leap into his throat.


“Fufufu, good job Erika! Just in time to meet his welcoming party.”

 

This other voice sounded smug and sinister, a bit more high-pitched and satisfied with this situation.

Without warning, the “floor” gave out under the detective’s feet and he found himself in a terrifying free fall. He closed his eyes and let out a yell before landing with a painful thump on a smooth table. Chijinda, ace high school detective, had finally been caught. He rubbed his back gingerly with one hand as he stood up, his other hand making an umbrella over his eyes as they adjusted to the light. He finally realized what had happened, this table eye-level with the navy-blue skirts of his captors. His heart pounded in his chest as his gaze rode up skyward, from the shapely legs, barely covered by the schoolgirl uniforms, past their bosoms, the left possessing an eyebrow-raising chest, and the girl on the right having a more modest display there. He finally made it up to their faces, Erika with her distinctive, vibrant green hair and oblivious perky smile, and next to her the petite Vice Director Mia, with gleaming scarlet hair, delicate features working to form a terrifying smirk.

 

“So, Chijinda-san? You’ve eluded capture for this long. I’m honestly impressed. You’ve really put a dent into our plans, but it’s finally all over for you!”

 

Mia declared, seeming to take an especially thunderous voice with the shrunken detective, bending down as she spoke to have her face be eye-level with the pocket-sized detective, aiming to put as much pressure on him as possible simply with her words. He was used to taking on giants by this point, but being so vulnerable, he was a bit cowed. His clothes rustling, he covered his face with his arms, and braced his legs to narrowly save himself from being blown away.

“Oh gosh Mia, he can’t even stand up to your voice! It’s kinda cute actually~”

Erika giggled sweetly, holding her fingers to her lips thoughtfully. Taking things seriously clearly wasn’t too much her style.

 

“Erika! You make it so hard to intimidate shrinkies sometimes....” Mia mumbled, stopping her verbal, hurricane-like assault on Chijinda to chide her lifelong friend.

 

Chijinda took this brief reprieve to take stock of his surroundings and equipment. All his weapons, and really everything was stripped from him besides his clothes. They didn’t fail to take any precautions with him, and this severely hampered anything he could possibly do. He’d have to steel himself for whatever came next until he could formulate a plan. In the meantime he’d have to deal with some very dangerous giant girls, and he had a feeling the worst was yet to come.


“Hey! So, what? Now that you’ve captured me, what do you plan on doing?”

 

His cards were all out on the table, best to be ballsy and call their bluffs. There’s no way they would be planning to dispose of him so easily. Unbeknownst to him, he was right but for all the wrong reasons.

 

“Eh? So the bug finally speaks… Very well, little Chijinda, since you seem to be so eager to see what I have in mind for you, I’ll show you!”

 

Mia took a single step closer to Chijinda, he wasn’t able to even see her face now. Her skirt was in his face, the fabric strips succeeded even in preventing Chijinda from taking a peek (if he were so inclined!). She loomed over him, it took all his willpower not to cower from the pressure she was exerting. He couldn’t even see her face anymore, her bosom, modest though it was, obscured that likely sneering countenance of hers.

 

SLAM!

 

Chijinda’s legs failed him as Mia smacked her palm down with force enough to splatter him to a stain had he just been standing a mere half-inch to the left; the impact was enough to send him sprawling, forcing him to “bow” in a manner of speaking.


“Hmph, that’s what I thought.”  Mia said with a cool indifference, her voice betraying only a hint of her excitement.

 

“Ooooh, he’s in for it now! Good luck Chijinda-kun, I’ll be rooting for you! If you’re still after alive after all this, call me okay?” Erika said with a giggle and a sly wink, blowing a  kiss at the slightly ruffled young man.

“Okay, you can all come inside now!”

 

Mia clapped her hands and seemed to call this out to some unknown party. A few seconds later, the familiar sound of footsteps clacking and echoing across the halls struck Chijinda’s eardrums once again, and there were multiple sets of them this time. This wasn’t good at all…

They arrived as a group, the self-proclaimed leader of the rank leading them inside. Chijinda saw them all. A regal-looking girl with elegant golden drills for hair, and a body that would make him take a second look even at normal size. A girl with dirty-blonde hair and piercing red eyes. She looked positively chilling; Chijinda felt shivers run down his spine just staring at her. ; A modest-looking girl, she looked different from everyone else, and not just because of her blue and red heterochromia, but she seemed even from her appearance to be somewhat honorable? A tough sort of beauty, mysterious too (though maybe their beauty shouldn’t be crossing his mind, but he couldn’t help it!) and finally a rather timid looking girl with lush green hair, even longer than Erika’s. A gentle face made the captive wonder why she was among everyone else. This was a mystery that he would soon discover the answer to.

 

Almost immediately after they arrived in the room there was a brief clamor between them and Mia; they were wondering why they were called in. One girl from the group saw Chijinda and gasped,and then all eyes focused on the one inch detective currently standing on the Society’s main meeting table.

“Ohoho, our leader caught one of the tougher shrinkies I see!” - Reina, the blonde-haired princess spoke up.

“Is that… Chijinda?! You finally caught him?” - Tetsuko, the modest, black-haired beauty expressed some surprise at this.

“Pfft, he doesn’t look so tough; bet I could squish him with one finger.”- Kanon, the sadistic, evil looking one sneered.

“Ah...Chijinda-san…” - Mizuho, the timid one piped up.

 

Their names came back to Chijinda slowly; he had to remember them, they were his main opposition and the ones most active in hindering him as he sought to stop their plans, but… what were they called?

“Ah, Chijinda-san. I see you’ve already met my Heavenly Queens. I’m sure they’ll have a lovely time deciding what to do with you over the next four days while we make our dreams reality! I’m sure you’ll provide plenty of entertainment for my subordinates; they’ve earned a break, wouldn’t you say Erika?”

“Yup VD! They deserve some fun with Chijinda-kun. You can’t hog him all to yourself!”

“Th-that’s- I just… AH! We’re leaving right now Erika! I’ll leave what to do with this… bug to you all while I have a talk with Erika.”

 

Mia and Erika left the room, the doors automatically closing behind them. Chijinda found himself surrounded by four very dangerous, very attractive schoolgirls. All of whom seemed to have a rapt interest in him for reasons that ranged from somewhat endearing to downright horrifying.

This was going to be a long day.

 

End Notes:

Please comment, review, and share if you liked it. This is my first real story posted here. I love making Shrink High content, so if this is popular, I'll make more content or continue this story!

A Haughty Ruler by iswear12

As soon as the vaunted Vice Director had left the room, chaos broke out among the Queens.


“I’m getting him first. I’ll show this little motherfucker how I deal with annoying little shits that give me trouble.”

 

“Uhm, I think I would want to take Chijinda-kun to my quarters, if that’s okay…”

 

“Hmph. I need to instruct him in honor and make him submit to our will. He deserves respect, but he also needs to remember discipline is not beneath him, especially given his current… disposition.”

 

Kanon, Mizuho, and Tetsuko respectively were bickering like mad, Mizuho especially seemed rather flushed and flustered in the midst of all this. One notable member chose to remain silent, until-

 

“ENOUGH!”

 

The most intimidating of the Queens finally decided to speak up, she did not disappoint. Immediately the room fell silent as she went on, flicking her glamorous, perfect curls to the side, stepping lightly just in front of the detective and before the rest of the Queens.


“As you all know, I am the most qualified, the most royal, and the most deserving of our captive’s… ahem, services. As leader of the Queens, I get first privilege of playing with him. You can have the bug once I’m done with him.”

 

The prim schoolgirl beamed, as if daring someone to challenge her. She was quite self-confident; her belief in her royalty and nobility, and she very much looked the part.


“Feh. Whatever. I’ll make sure nobody will be able to have fun with that fucking shrimp once I’m done with him…”

“...Very well.”

“I… uhm. Oh, uh okay Reina-san. I’ll just wait my turn.”

 

Kanon spat out her words with barely-contained bile, Tetsuko clenched her fists, and Mizuho remained a bit flustered and looked ashamed of herself. Reina’s expression turned to a most haughty of grins.

“Wonderful. I’ll be taking him now.” Reina said, looking over to make sure her subordinates (they weren’t really, but she believed it anyways) got the message. They left the room, all of them except Mizuho giving Reina varying degrees of dirty looks. She turned to face the miniboy, almost forgotten in the tension. He was standing on the edge, his eyes scanning the room. She recognized what he was doing immediately.


“You really think you can escape from us, little Chijinda-san? We won’t make the same mistake again. You have nothing but the clothes on your back this time, and we’ve sealed off almost all the holes that we could, save for the trapped ones. You have no choice but to obey my every word. If you do, I might let you live until I pass you on to the next Queen, or maybe until you turn into a red stain on the bottom of my shoes like the other weak shrinkies.”

 

Chijinda looked just a bit crestfallen with this news, but he remained stoic and brave in the face of it.

“Don’t underestimate me, witch. I know what you monsters have done and what you’ve been up to. Don’t count me out yet.”


He put on a tough face, but inside he was shaking. It was one thing to face these girls with legendary weapons, psychic powers, and incredible armors but quite another to have to look up to one unarmed.

 

She rolled her eyes and simply snatched Chijinda up in her palm roughly, wrapping fingers around him like an airtight cage and carrying him off to her quarters. Chijinda winced as he lay restrained in this fleshy prison, wondering how he would get out of this one.

 

Eventually the familiar sight of light pouring in made him blink, and he felt his limbs become free as Reina finally opened her hand. He stood in the middle of her palm, the faint beat of her pulse gave a steady thrum. Chijinda’s own heart rate skyrocketed. He was alone with this… monster. He’d seen what she was capable of in the underground labs. She was one of the few Queens he had to face while in this state and… it was nearly impossible just to survive against her, even with all that he had and all of his weapons.

 

She looked on him with those royal blue eyes. He was so utterly beneath her, it was a disgrace  that he could cause her and the society such inconveniences! But she finally had him, quite literally in the palm of her hand. She held a finger to her lip thoughtfully as she pondered Chijinda’s fate.What could he do that other shrinkies could not? He looked none too happy about this situation at all.

 

“Ah, I’ve got an idea for you!” She decreed after a few moments of thought, walking to her nightstand and placing him down upon it. She chose to loom closely over him before she issued her demand.

 

“Strip.”

Chijinda blinked and looked rather confused.


“Er, what?”

“You heard me, you little runt of a detective. I don’t like to repeat myself. Strip for me before I decide to dispose of you.”

 

Reina spoke chillingly; it didn’t help for Chijinda that she was looming over him and could erase his existence with a mere slap of her hand. He almost witnessed it first-hand. Still this was an odd and disturbing request. He clenched his fists, and, reluctantly he threw off his jacket, shirt, shoes, socks, slacks, and finally undergarments after a questioning look from him, and an answering nod. He felt quite vulnerable under the Queen’s gaze. This was not a situation he was used to at all. Reina gave him a look of seeming satisfaction.

“That will do for now. Now it’s my turn. Focus your eyes on this goddess, Chijinda-san. You should consider yourself lucky. Few men get to see such an awe-inspiring sight before their lives’ end.”

 

She stood before him, the night-stand not even at crotch-level with the titaness of the schoolgirl, he was forced to crane his neck and step backwards to witness the sight. Her eyes were closed and her lips curled in a cool smile. She unbuttoned her blazer and slipped it unto her bed, undoing her ribbon and removing her shirt as well. Chijinda was unable to hold in a gasp as she unveiled her ample bosom, barely contained by her black-lace brassiere, the floral patterns etched with a golden trim as they held her bodacious breasts. She looked upon his dumbfounded face and felt that self-satisfied smirk grow just a little wider; She turned around and undid her skirt; Chijinda watched with increasing apprehension (and rather unfortunate arousal) as the article of clothing fell to the ground, revealing a perfect, heart-shaped rear as plush as can be, firm in all the right places, tightly held by a pair of sheer silken white panties.

 

“Like what you see? You’ll be experiencing it all in a few moments.”

 

She plucked Chijinda by the waist and brought him to the foot of her bed, slipping him surprisingly gently upon her mattress. The young detective had a lot of questions to ask, but restrained from opening his mouth, feeling it better to acquiesce for now much to his chagrin. She wasn’t long in keeping him however, as she lowered that colossal body of hers upon the bed, resting her arms behind her head, lying snugly upon a pillow. Her soles as perfect as the rest of her bod wrinkle with anticipation. Chijinda bites his lip, realizing what was coming. Reina cast a glance upon him, she had a lustful gleam to her face, instead of her usual malice or disdain. She was excited from the reaction she’d drawn from her pet. (He was that to her right now, wasn’t he?).

 

“It should be obvious right now what I expect you to do, but I suppose you would be new to this wouldn’t you? You haven’t been shown your place beneath me yet, but I suppose now would be a better time than ever to teach you.”

Reina leaned forward in her seat, licking her lips and making them glisten, as she looked upon her little captive. She stretched her arms and touched her feet, causing the skin to crinkle where her fingers made contact with her perfect soles.

 

“Mmm… I want you to worship every single inch of me. I want you to use your whole body, all of your energy and spirit. Put it towards pleasing me, and letting me know how you belong beneath me, how much you love to be nothing but a slave, a toy for me. You think you’re capable of something as simple as that, Chijinda-kun?”

 

She asked simply, her smile lazy but her figure still very easily able to become menacing to the munchkin-sized detective.


Chijinda bit his lip. This queen was kinkier than he’d ever expected. Why’d she have to be so damn sexy too! He felt himself getting warm and bothered in ways he should not be. he swore he could see her staring and smiling just a bit wider at it too! He didn’t have a choice though, not without being pasted. He couldn’t do that to the others who were counting on him, but still it felt so wrong!

 

“...Yes, mistress Reina.” he mumbled, frustration clearly evident.

 

“What was that? Speak up. And I don’t think you’re using the correct word… too…”

“Yes, Goddess Reina!”

 

Chijinda finally shouted, feeling his pride take a hit. Better that than his body right now.. He crawled to her heel, and, starting there, he began to kiss her oily skin, the smell of her soles airing out a feminine musk. She must’ve been doing a lot of work today… It was a bit of an odor, but… just a bit enchanting as well. He started out on his knees, and worked his hands into the skin, aiming to soften and massage the tissue and muscle.

 

“Ohohoho! The ‘mighty’ detective does know when he’s been outclassed. I am so utterly beyond you. You should consider it an absolute grace that you’re even alive! I am such a merciful queen…”


Reina’s voice boomed as Chijinda realized he’d have to put his climbing skills to the test. With his strength, he worked to scale Reina’s sweating foot,his arms working to both stroke and keep himself up, his legs and lower body grinding against the wrinkled skin, just barely coarse enough to elicit a rather tactile sensation for the little detective. He winced as he realized this experience would be harder than he thought. He’d have to work quickly. In moments, he worked his body past her arches, caressing whatever sumptuous flesh he could in the wake of a giggling, teasing Reina. She finally leaned back into her mattress, now not being able to see him, but knowing how much he was loving her body, she wiggled her toes for her obedient shrinky. It was so satisfying, to know how she caused even the strongest shrinky to submit to her and her amazing body. Chijinda finally found himself between Reina’s big and second toe after a minute of climbing. Reina looked bemused and stared at him, twirling a lock of her hair.

“Well, you’ve accomplished what most shrinkies fail to. You’ve made it to the top of my foot without tiring out. I suppose as a reward, you may kiss my toes.” Reina said airily, as if bestowing a great honor upon Chijinda.

“Damn it… when will this end.” Chijinda mumbled to himself, bringing his mouth to those perky toes and giving each of them a single kiss, right before the nail’s start, climbing sideways for each of them, his little lips offering a cool sensation to the Heavenly Queen’s digits.


Reina sighed contentedly, half daydreaming about the legions of people she’d have to do Chijinda’s job in the near future.

“Exquisite. I should have thought of this sooner…” she said, sitting up to look at Chijinda. He might have disgusted her the way a bug might disgust a princess, but… there was no denying he wasn’t a very good worshipper. Chijinda began to sweat just a bit from the ordeal, his body was beginning to get soaked, mostly in Reina’s fluids but partially his own. He was surprised at how much work this was.

“In my magnanimity, I’ll help you appreciate the wonder that is my body. I expect the utmost in appreciation. Don’t forget the second you stop being useful, you become nothing but another shrinky to dispose of to me. And I don’t like being disappointed, Chijinda-san.”


Chijinda felt her voice echo around him. The effect was heightened thanks to the heat of her soles and his general tiredness. He still had energy, but Reina’s body was sapping him of his strength and increasing his sexual tension. She was moving fingers towards him, plucking him by his waist, holding him between index finger and thumb. He gazed as she brought him past those endless legs. Those toned calves and shapely thighs. They would’ve been a landscape to worship; he was grateful for sure for the reprieve, but some masochistic part of his brain wondered what it would’ve been like to truly provide service to Reina’s whole body. He shook his head. Where was she going to drop him? He kept gazing over the vastness of Reina’s body, traveling over her skin-hugging panties, her navel, her midsection, toned and smooth. Finally she dangled him over her cleavage, letting him fall between those vanilla mountains she called breasts. He slid between the fleshy, vision-engulfing globes with enough friction to excite and stimulate his body. Reina felt Chijinda’s sexual tension and let out yet another of her signature laughs, haughty and pleased.

 

“Oh, Chijinda-saaan. I’d laugh at how pathetic you are, but I can understand how one such as yourself would get aroused, even excited in the presence of a goddess like myself. Its simply a response I have to expect from those so below me, but you could at least try just a bit harder to hide your shame!”

She licked her lips lustfully, staring at the little detective, who was now wincing from the pleasure he felt, as well as the weight he was experiencing from all sides. Solid masses of supple breast-flesh surrounded him; he was beset on all sides by Reina’s flawless chest, it was all he could do not to suffer a release all over her.


“Damn… Let me go already! I’ve done enough haven’t I?!” Chijinda half-demanded, half-begged. Even the indomitable detective was truly starting to waver; it was so hot, he was practically burning here. Suffocating from the sheer amount of skin, the lack of space, the tightness of the bra, scrunching his body and forcing him to shimmy near-uselessly to try and move at all.

“Oh, but I can’t do that Chijinda-san. Not until you know who you belong to.”

 

Reina seemed to enjoy Chijinda’s suffering at her body’s expense a bit too much; an index finger was resting thoughtfully on her chin. Her eyes brightened visibly as she thought of an idea. She sat up and undid the straps of her brassiere, putting it to the side. Almost immediately she heard a tiny gasp of relief, as though some great burden were lifted.


“Hmph. You’d better not be too tired yet. I still have more of myself for you to worship, Chijinda-san.”

She brought a hand to her mouth and, wetting a fingertip with her tongue, she fished Chijinda out of her prodigious cleavage, eventually placing him on the gentle slope of her right breast. She gave him a few nudges in the back with her finger towards a certain point on her body as she lied down.

 

Chijinda just panted, ragged for breath, and crawled upward, clinging to the slick surface as sweat continued to form, lubricating his body. After a few moments, he’d finally made it to that pert nub. He sat up against it, resting upon it after the ordeal. His legs wrapped around it, thighs clenching as he realized what he’d have to do. This wasn’t right, and he knew it. He couldn’t be doing this with an enemy but...

“Mmm...There, Chijinda. You can do it. Worship me~.”

 

Her voice echoed hypnotically. The young detective was practically in a trance now. He was so thirsty, so tired, and so utterly horny that he couldn’t resist. He grinded his manhood against the perky, rigid surface of her nipple while his arms wrapped about its circumference. He groped about with his fingers, massaging and stroking the thing and seeking to stimulate it as best he could.

 

The Heavenly Queen was on cloud nine, she could feel her nipple stiffen and tingle from Chijinda’s efforts, and she felt his enthusiasm for the task rise up exponentially. He was showing her body the adoration it deserved, and that made her more than ecstatic. No tiny could endure her demanding routine for long, but he was doing it… and he was actually pleasing her too. Her own breathing began to become heavy, and she began to feel up her breasts with her hands, her left hand toying with the nipple opposite Chijinda, her right hand began to bounce the breast he was on, groping and fondling herself.

 

All the while, he was forced to hold on tight, but it didn’t stop him. He was used to clinging to dangerous surfaces for long periods of time. This was just another challenge for him. One that he would overcome. He felt himself become rock-hard, now outright humping Reina’s nipple, which by this point had stiffened and swelled as well, rivaling Chijinda’s height easily. He was riding her nipple, his manhood providing a precise pleasure to the spoiled beauty. Not to be outdone, he wanted to bring this Heavenly Queen to her knees. He began to bring his mouth into the equation, peppering the protrusion with kisses, his lips puckering and popping.

 

Reina gasped and moaned, much to her surprise. She kept squeezing and fondling her breasts, but maneuvered her hand to be closer to Chijinda as he worked. She placed an index finger upon his back and began to knead the young man against her breast, his hard cock and body grinding so very pleasantly against her. She was practically smothering Chijinda with her nipple, and it felt like he couldn’t get enough of her! Her cries of pleasure increased in volume with each iteration, each swirl of Chijinda’s head, his messy hair bristling.

 

Chijinda wasn’t done either, he began to bring his teeth into the equation, his pearly whites clamping down on the firm flesh, pressing in and squeezing as tight as his little mouth would allow, to the places he made tender with his touch. Reina’s hands upon his body made him feel all sorts of ways. To be dominated by a finger like this… Chijinda didn’t want to admit it, but his body responded very appreciatively. His liquid pleasure, swelling up inside of him ever since Reina had stripped for him, it all let loose. He unleashed a deluge (for his size) over Reina’s nipple, firing his seed without control, it slid and grinded, white, thick and viscous against Reina, about the nub and all over it as he continued to hump the nub.

Reina was unable to hold herself back from this development either, letting out a single cry, she echoed Chijinda’s name in a voice that probably sounded almighty to the worshipping shrinky.

Chijinda had came all over her nipple, this little thing provided so much worship to her body, and he even seemed to like it, not like those other shrinkies who just begged to be let go. Her face was flush, her breaths hot and heavy, and her panties wet with those excited love juices. She felt herself finally give way, her nipples unable to take such teasing. She lactated like a fountain to Chijinda, milk pouring forth in a flow from her breasts and soaking the little man in her own unique fluids.

 

“Ooh… I can’t take it anymore! Chijinda-kun! You’re going inside me now!” she said simply, her eyes lustier than ever before. She took Chijinda between finger and thumb once more, seeing him covered in her breast-milk… it was so unbelievably hot to her. She brought him to her mouth and licked the little detective, her tongue dragging across his naked body, cleaning him of both his and her fluids and leaving him feeling just a touch stickier for wear. He shuddered and writhed, he seemed as aroused as she was!

“Ah, wait…” he mumbled weakly (though whether it was from exhaustion, frustration, or contentedness, who knew?) and futilely.

 

She dangled him over her navel, one hand tugging the waistband of her panties open

 

“REINA-SAN, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!”

 

“Oh my gosh, Chijinda-san! Ah, nooo!”

 

Tetsuko and Mizuho had burst into the room. Reina let out a gasp, her cheeks immediately flushing and Chijinda involuntarily was dropped, he fell atop her smooth, flat stomach next to her belly button.

“H-hey! This wasn’t what it looked like! I was just teaching this bug here to-”

“Oh, I’m sure you were teaching him a lot. We could hear your moaning and screaming from half the building away!”

Reina, very much unlike herself, fell silent as she was at a loss for words for once in her time as a Queen. Almost immediately, Chijinda was snatched up by a worried-looking Mizuho and sandwiched between her palms.

“We’ll be taking him from you. It’s probably one of our turns anyways. Goodbye Reina-san. We’ll be seeing you later.”

Reina by this point had covered herself up with her bedsheets, and she leered at the pair as they walked away from the room. She was still shocked by what had happened, and decided not to pursue them for the sake of her dignity.

“Bah, that Chijinda…”

 

Reina muttered angrily to herself, silently and secretly wishing she was able to go through with what she had in mind… He was the best worshipper she’d ever had.

Tag-teamed by iswear12

Chijinda was left dazed and confused, and in much the same position he was a few... hours ago? However long it actually was, it felt that way during that time with Reina. He hadn’t expected things to get so erotic, especially with the one he observed as being the most self-absorbed and haughty of the Queens. Either way, he was in a new awkward position now: his slightly sticky body gently held between Mizuho’s palms as she and Tetsuko took him to places unknown.

“Tch… what are these two going to do with me?” he muttered to himself, unsure of how to feel about this “rescue”.

 

Finally the covering palm was lifted and he saw he was once again in one of the Queen’s bedrooms. This room looked quite a bit more oriented towards a typical schoolgirl’s room, with an emphasis on cute and fuzzy things. He must’ve been in Mizuho’s quarters. This realization made him gulp; he hoped more of what happened earlier wasn’t on the menu. He didn’t know if he could handle all of these insatiable schoolgirls’ crazed and absurd lusts. At this rate it would be the end of him before he could even stop their plans!


“Ah, Chijinda-san. We didn’t expect to catch you so red-handed and brazen with Reina, but we should have come to expect this from a perverted detective like yourself.” Tetsuko started, bending down slightly to make eye-contact with Chijinda, her heterochromatic blue and red eyes giving Chijinda an intense stare-down and inspection… He was still naked he realized! He covered up his manhood with his hands, gritting his teeth at the awkwardness of the situation.

 

“It wasn’t my fault! You girls are a messed-up bunch! I didn’t encourage anything like that!” Chijinda protested in typical fashion, returning the stare with an indignant one of his own.

 

Tetsuko smirked; it was surprising to see her smile given how severe she looked, but she seemed genuinely amused by this. She raised a closed fist over Chijinda and he reacted immediately, raising his arms over his head to protect himself, closing his eyes and gritting his teeth for an impact that never came. Instead he heard a light thump as something fell next to him.

“Huh? What?” he opened his eyes, blinking.

 

His clothes! She… returned them?

“It’s not honorable for me to face an opponent when he is so vulnerable and immodest. Clothe yourself already, Chijinda-san.” she said. Chijinda had a feeling this girl rarely smiled, but he could tell she was quite entertained by this situation nonetheless. He abruptly put on his clothes after shooting a few suspicious leers.

 

Behind him, he heard a honeyed voice coo and giggle, she even sounded a bit shy in speaking.

“Oooh… Chijinda-san really is cute, even when he’s like this~” she mumbled to herself, using a free finger to ruffle Chijinda’s head from behind. Naturally he was none too pleased about this and swatted her finger away, much to her amusement.

“Oh, please don’t be like that Chijinda-san! We did save you from Reina-san didn’t we? I’ve never seen her so… um… like that before.”

Chijinda turned about to look at the green-haired beauty who uttered these words, his eyes traveling up her white and blue sailor uniform, complete with her red ribbon to reach her forest-green eyes. Her chest wasn’t so modest; she had more of a cute body than most girls in this school and she certainly didn’t seem as violent as the other queens either. It was an interesting and unusual combination for one who was supposed to be one of the highest ranking members of this highly dangerous organization.

 

"Tch.  I know what you girls have been doing around this school. I've read your leader's diaries and seen the blueprints. I don't trust either of you as far as I could throw you! My only question is how you two got caught up in all this given how... different you seem from the other girls I've encountered in this hellhole."

Chijinda glowered at the pair, arms crossed and defiant, shoulders and chest puffed out as large as he was capable of.

"Hmm. So you still retain a shred of your dignity and honor then, even after that embarrassing state we caught you in?" Tetsuko asked, clearly bemused by Chijinda's reaction.

"Oh don't tease him so much Tetsuko! He might get all ummm... you know..."

Chijinda looked very much flustered and upset with this situation. Getting mocked by the one who looked like she couldn't harm a fly even if she tried very much bothered him.

"Shaddup! Neither of you know what that was like! She forced me to do all of that! I'm not surprised that you two wouldn't have much compassion for me after what I've been through, after all, you've probably done the same as her to countless other people! You monsters..."  Chijinda accused ferociously, remembering why he took this investigation.

"U-um..."

"Actually, Chijinda-san, Mizuho-san and I have done nothing of the sort ever since the shrinking prototypes came into being. We've refrained from such... crass activities, though I can't say the same for the others, even our Vice Director has been unnecessarily cruel to some of our captives, but we all believe in her, and she in the one above her. We *will* carry out our mission, Chijinda-san. I'm sorry."

It was at this point that Mizuho seemed to blush and avoid direct eye contact with either the pint-size detective, or her friend carrying him in her palm.

"Eh, Mizuho-San? Is something wrong?"

"No! Nothing! Just, um, didn't the Vice Director *order* us to have fun while we had Chijinda-ku-err... Chijinda-san?! I just think that, uhm, we should get started on that soon."

Chijinda was about to interject with a fiery rebuke, along with another barrage of questions but as he opened his mouth to speak, Mizuho stepped towards Tetsuko and swiftly snatched the little detective right out of her hand, much to Tetsuko's bewilderment.

"Mizuho-san, what are you doing?"

"I just don't want to waste our time with him talking is all! We don't know when someone else like Mia-chan will take him for herself, so we might as well make the most of our time with him, right?"

Tetsuko was shocked to see her friend be so assertive, but her lips eventually worked to form a mischievous smile. Chijinda felt shivers run down his spine; that expression seemed unnatural for this serious schoolgirl.

"Hmph. You're probably right Mizuho-san. I suppose it wouldn't hurt to pay Chijinda back for his victories against us..."

She stepped towards Mizuho and placed a hand over her shoulder. Mizuho quickly got the message and placed the detective on the floor between Tetsuko's shoes, and they whispered to each other, with Chijinda trying to simultaneously hear and scan the place for any escape routes.

"Damn, this isn't good!" He whispered harshly to himself, gritting his teeth.

They seemed to be done talking and Mizuho stepped away, walking towards her dresser. Tetsuko on the other hand, squatted down towards Chijinda, her shapely thighs and cotton-white panties coming into view.. The schoolgirl trained samurai had an incredibly fit body, she closed her eyes and shook her hair slightly, leaving Chijinda a bit dazed and in awe of her physique. Those legs seemed to go on forever and those panties were like a sky to him, just barely holding her most intimate parts out of reach. He shook his head, what was he thinking?!

She took off her loafers and stripped off her calf-high white socks, her eyes fixated on Chijinda and his amusing reaction. He was subtle, but Tetsuko’s eyes were sharp, she could tell that he, despite his conflicting emotions did choose to ogle her body for a bit. Truth be told it was a compliment in a way, at least coming from an opponent she respected. A small hint of her earlier, entertained smile had returned as she finally flicked off her socks to the side, wiggling her worked, sweaty toes and standing back up to her full height, looming mightily over the detective.

Needless to say, Chijinda felt a little intimidated in the wake of this display of power. It was hard to tell if it was intentional or not from his perspective, but it didn’t really matter. At the end of the day she could turn him into a red spot on some part of her soles with a stomp if she so desired. Ah, it wouldn’t do to focus on this! What was the other girl, what was Mizuho doing?

Chijinda turned his body around to see Mizuho rifling through a drawer, one of her hands clenched into a closed fist, as if holding something. She was… talking to herself? At least that’s what it appeared to the detective.

 

Mizuho was razor-focused in her task, pulling out a very long, sheer-like pair of black socks. They were practically stockings. The green-haired Queen saved these only for the most special of occasions. She continued her talk, unbeknownst to the detective and Tetsuko, that the audience for it wasn’t herself but a shrinky she’d found not long ago who’d willingly submitted himself at her feet.

“Mizuho-sama! Please, allow me to please you while you wear those incredible socks! I’m begging you!”

 

The tiny stranger made himself heard and Mizuho listened, her face continuing to turn even more pink from this attention and desire she was receiving. It was a new experience for her.

“Ah, okay! Only because you asked so sweetly…” she mumbled, opening her hand a bit and moving towards it to give the unknown shrinky a big smooch on the face. He looked like he could jump to the moon in this moment.

 

Mizuho carefully opened her right sock’s mouth and tipped her hand to the side, allowing the shrunken one to sliiide down to the bottom of the fabric; he made a few noticeable squirms from the outside once he’d reach the toe portion of the sock; he clearly seemed excited about his position.

 

“Ah, this is so embarrassing… but maybe it might feel good…”

Mizuho carried her socks to her bed, stripping off her current ones and giving her bare legs a few strokes with fingertips, as if in thought. She finally decided to slip her feet into her special pair, tugging tightly on the skin-hugging fabric until her feet, soles, toes and all became very much visible, as did the tiny bulge between her toes. Mizuho’s eyes closed and she scrunched her toes together, feeling the little one touch her in such a sensitive spot… what was he doing? Was he trying to massage her? She could feel his hands… and… what else was he doing? She felt wet little pops, pleasant… he was kissing her too!

“Ah! I’ve got to focus… but that feels good, okay!” she called out to her special shrinky, before turning her attention once again to Chijinda. She slipped on her other sock, empty, and walked towards Chjiinda, now standing at her full height as well. The giantesses surrounded the young detective; there were no avenues for escape.

 

Suddenly a shadow hovered over him, darkening his field of view. He gasped and dived to his side out of reflex. Thankfully his instincts were correct: he saw Tetsuko’s bare foot crash down just where he was standing with a solid thud. If he’d have stayed there, he’d likely have either been a goner or very painfully incapacitated. She grinded her soles playfully into the floor.


“Ah, very good Chijinda-san. Just what I’d expect from such a strong opponent at normal size.”


Tetsuko spoke, her voice echoing to the dazed detective as he started to shuffle. He recovered after a few seconds and and moved into a boxer’s stance, bobbing on his toes and immediately looking more alert and prepared.

“Oh, Tetsuko-san look! He’s all serious! It's reaaaallly cute! Oh, I mean, uhm…Ah…”

Mizuho seemed awfully endeared to him. Chijinda wondered why she was participating. Did these two find it fun to toy with tinies, as most of the other girls in this school seemed to?

“Forgive us if we are not as formidable or threatening as the other girls in this school. Mizuho-san and I are not accustomed to stomping about shrinkies. I usually find it distasteful and dishonorable, but with an opponent like you Chijinda-san, I think it might be rather fun to try, wouldn’t you agree Mizuho-san?”

Mizuho nodded her head eagerly, giving a rather warm smile to the little detective. If the situation wasn’t so tense, it would’ve been sweet, but Chijinda wasn’t focused on that right now.

“Yeah Chijinda-san! I hope you’re not tired of this yet!”

 

Mizuho lightly stepped one socked foot next to Chijinda, making him jump out of reflex, scrambling out of the way and back. But that wasn’t where Mizuho stopped. It seems that was only to prepare for her next one! She loomed her next foot overhead, wiggling those tightly packed toes, the tight, translucent fabric hugging her skin so incredibly that he could still practically see every pore, every crinkle of her sole, but he didn’t have time to analyze! He tried to throw himself out of the way, rolling out of there, but he was too slow!

Mizuho’s toes managed to catch him with impact, knocking the wind out of the detective’s chest and leaving him at her mercy; everywhere from his torso and down was caught underneath Mizuho’s big toe, the sumptuous stocking-like material grinding against Chijinda’s body. It was such a tight fabric rubbing so thoroughly against his legs and crotch, but simultaneously it was making it hard for him to breathe. He was in both heaven and hell. He felt himself growing hard as Mizuho giggled, clearly able to feel Chijinda’s reaction through such thin fabric. She was shy, but she looked curiously at the detective nonetheless.

 

“Oooh, Chijinda-kun… do you like this?” She asked, becoming just a hint more assertive. She put her hands on her hips. From Chijinda’s perspective, lying on his back she looked magnitudes more dominant than he ever expected… and unfortunately he found himself more aroused than ever should’ve in this situation.

“I wonder if you’ll like it even more when I do it to your whole body, you seem to be enjoying yourself right now anyways.”

The most timid of the Queens made her presence known to the detective. She wasn’t some name and pretty face to be forgotten! Tetsuko watched, enraptured by Mizuho’s change. The bashful giantess decided to kick things up a notch for the detective, now rolling him underfoot with her sole, grinding him against the floor as she built up friction against it.

“Oooh! Chijinda-kun. I’m really sorry but that feels, uhm… it feels really good against my foot!”


She smothered Chijinda with her cute peds. They were wicked with sweat from enduring the tight fabric she wore, their nylon mesh grinding against the poor detective’s body and tearing his clothes with the force the schoolgirl applied.

Chijinda found the action overwhelming and tried to push back, but all that served to do was tense Mizuho’s foot even further as she pushed into him, her doughy soles making quick work of his body and clothes. He had no choice… He had a plan; he waited for the next slide of her foot, and he used the momentum of it to roll in the same direction and, putting all the force and strength he had into it, he was able to escape Mizuho’s grasp! He rolled out of the way as Mizuho gasped from the unexpected action

“Ah… damn it…” he muttered, lying on the ground for a moment before pulling himself back up, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

“You girls are meaner than ya look y’know!”

The detective piped up cheekily. He wasn’t (seriously) harmed yet;  he still had some fight in him, but he most definitely did not expect that.

 

“Oh, uhm… wow, I’m sorry…”

 

Mizuho seemed to revert back to her old self again, suddenly seeming to feel self-conscious for her actions. Tetsuko just gave Chijinda a respectful nod.


“Impressive, Chijinda-san. But remember this is just the start!”

Tetsuko came crashing in now with a sudden, swift strike of her bare foot, as swift as a cobra yet with the force of a falling skyscraper. It was all Chijinda could do to dance about it, as she continued.

STOMP! CRASH! THUD!

 

She was relentless in her barrage, exerting herself, she began to build up a sweat of her own, her face slightly red from the effort but a surprising smile was found on the serious schoolgirl.

“Ha… Chijinda-san… you’re not bad, but… you’ve fallen into my trap!” she said with a snicker.

 

She stomped on both sides of him now, leaving him only two ways to go. Backwards, towards Mizuho’s waiting nylons, or forward, between Tetsuko’s legs. He sprinted forwards, seeing a chance at escape and taking it, and getting a pleasant upskirt along the way, but before he could make it between those legs, he was thrown back a few inches as she came crashing down, her panties now in front of him, and her creamy, mountain-like thighs on either side of him. If he’d gone any further… he would’ve been crushed under her rear…

“Damn it!” he shouted, while Tetsuko laughed, flicking her hair back in quite the melodramatic fashion, almost unfitting of her.

“Ah, Chijinda-san… you tried. Now you’ve no way to escape… Mizuho. Let’s… do what we discussed.” she said, her dichromatic eyes, with a piercing blue and intimidating red looking on Chijinda with a mixture of respect, arousal, and absolute satisfaction and lust.

“Okay Tetsuko~” Mizuho said in a sing-song voice, sitting down now as well, opposite Tetsuko. The green-haired beauty leaned forward with legs spread, stretching and plucking up Chijinda, and dropping him on the floor just between her legs.

“Uhm… I think I’m ready!” she piped up, avoiding looking at Chijinda’s eyes and blushing immensely.

“What do you think you’re-” Chijinda started, but midway through he was interrupted as he found his entire body now plowing into Mizuho’s blue and white striped panties, her silky sole grinding him against Mizuho’s pulsing, swelling vulva. His face and body could feel every detail through the bulge and his body was soaked in a mixture of sweat, some his own, but most was Tetsuko… and he could swear he felt some… fluid from Mizuho. He gasped and struggled, which only served to make Mizuho giggle, and Tetsuko moan as her sensitive soles felt his desperate writhing.

“You… crazy…Mmf….”

“P-please don’t be mad Chijinda-kun! We’re only having fun!” Mizuho stammered between a few soft moans of her own as Tetsuko began to twist and manuever her sole, so as to stimulate Mizuho’s petals and truly smother the young detective.

Chijinda was gasping for breath now, sopping in fluids that were not his own and desperate for air, and freedom over his limbs. He had to get out of there, or else…

“HEY! What do you two retards think you’re doing? Get your hands off that stupid little thing, he’s MINE to fuck with now!”

A whoosh of air came in as Kanon, the foul-mouthed psychopath of the Heavenly Queens barged her way into the quarters, slamming through the door.

“You girls are some sick nymphos, I’ll tell you that. I suppose it's the quiet ones who are the biggest sluts.” Kanon sneered, her verbal mockery shocking the pair of schoolgirls who thought their place to be private.

“I’ve been watching you two fuckups on the security cams, and I’ve gotta say, you were nastier than I’d ever expected. Maybe instead of giving new shrinkies to the experiments, we should give them to you. I’m sure you could get any information out of any disgusting shrinky with the way you handled this little fuckbag.” she said, leaning down and plucking Chijinda up by one arm, dangling him roughly and shaking him about, as if he were a limp-armed doll.

“Hey! Give him back Kanon-sama!” Mizuho stood and shouted, her eyes closed and her face still red from the experience, denied the ability to finish.

“Kanon-san,you cannot trespass upon our private quarters. Leave us and give me Chijiinda, and I won’t report what you’ve done to Mi- er, Madame Director.” Tetsuko stood as well, with hand outstretched.

 

Kanon merely stuck her tongue out, and shoved the detective into her cleavage as if that were the end of the story.

 

“As if! I could just tell her what you two sluts were doing with this… ‘thing’ and I’m sure she would be none too happy with either of you, so just keep quiet and I’ll keep your sick fetishes secret.” she said with a cold-hearted snicker as she walked out of the room, leaving a very flustered pair of schoolgirls behind, wondering what they would do now.

 

End Notes:

Please comment and review!

Solar Eclipse by iswear12
Author's Notes:

Hopefully you're still enjoying this, be sure to leave reviews and let me know what I'm doing right and wrong! I value *all* feedback!

Kanon grinned smugly to herself, sincerely satisfied in what she had accomplished.

She had the pesky gnat of a detective in tow, trapped snugly between her perky pair, his body overwhelmed in the sumptuous valley of flesh between her breasts. She could feel his wriggling and his struggles to get out. He even called her name, shouting to be let free. It was all so... expected.

She gave her chest a grope and a squeeze to subdue her little captive, the fleshly walls of his prison closing in upon him and holding him still, arms by his side.

"Pipe down and shut up, you little pipsqueak! We're almost to my room, so unless you want to be turned to goo, stop moving around!" She spoke at him, half-yelling.  He seemed to quiet down for a moment as she made the last few steps to her specially made dormitory, fit for one of the Heavenly Queens.

Chijinda, for his part as the valiant young detective, was rendered all but helpless. He was being positively smothered by the Queen's breastflesh, her body's feminine scent permeated his nostrils and surrounded him. The sweat that came from wearing a uniform certainly didn't help either, nor did the weight and girth of Kanon's breasts themselves... He really didn't give her nor her body enough credit as a Queen and now he was bearing the burden for his foolish sins.

"Feh... what now...?" he muttered between breaths as he noticed light suddenly pouring in. Kanon seemed to be unbuttoning her blazer and shirt.

"Hope you enjoyed the ride, squirt, because for the rest of the day you're my bitch." A booming, sinister voice spoke from above him. He barely had time to comprehend what was said before she fished him out, holding him by his sides between her index finger and thumb. She brought him up to her blood-red eyes, scrutinizing him as if he were some kind of fascinating insect.

Chijinda was busy looking around the room while he was being examined, and noticed scientific and medical equipment everywhere. Beakers, test tubes, microscopes and unknown solutions and matter kept in a surprisingly organized fashion; he forgot that Kanon was a biotechnology genius and shuddered as he imagined what sort of gruesome concotions and creations she formed in this laboratory of horror (that was also apparently her room). He was shocked back into reality as she gave his stomach a squeezing press with her fingerpads.

"Hey! No day-dreaming you fucking shrimp! Fuck, I don't know what Reina saw in your tiny, pathetic little ass." she berated harshly, her warm breath washing over him as he cringed from the onslaught.

"Listen, Kanon. You don't really want to be doing this right? You're smarter than this, why hang out with the rest of them? Why do any of this at all? What do you get out of it?"

Kanon's eyes widened, and her countenance seemed to shine as her lips curled devilishly.

"Sucking up to me, huh? That's just what I'd expect from a shrimplet who's barely clinging unto life. The 'reason' I'm with them is the same reason why I have you here with me right now: I just like hurting people. It gets me off and makes me so fucking wet, you wouldn't believe. I can't wait to see you suffer and beg and call my name, you little shit of a detective..." Kanon spoke, her eyes turning almost lustful as she imagined the utter torture she was going to inflict on this detective who's been a thorn in her side.

"And I really don't like how Tetsuko's been looking at you so... consider this your reward for being so good with the ladies." she said ominously.

Chijinda wasn't easily shaken, but his knees were weak and his body quivered. He was starting to get pretty worn out from his encounters with the other queens; he didn't know how he survived until this point, but his luck might finally have started to run out. He was being lowered... Kanon slid him off unto her bed, surprisingly gently given how imposing her earlier words were.

He swiveled around after being led off her palm to an awe-inspiring and frightening sight. Kanon was turning around and bending over, exposing her firm, juicy, panty-clad rear to the shrunken detective. He scarcely had time to cry out before she dropped her perfectly heart-shaped ass unto Chijinda’s body, bouncing with all her weight and smothering him between the soft mattress and the firm, enveloping flesh of her butt.  She wiggled and grinded on top of his weak, worn form. He was dragged against her panties, surviving the overwhelming onslaught of soft skin and taut muscle as he was wedged between her glutes, then splayed upon her cheeks as she moved about. She even began to bounce, giggling gleefully as she mirthfully humiliated the detective with nothing but her bottom.

“Haha! So much for your detective skills you pathetic little shit!” she snickered, as she continued to drop that overwhelming mass of weight and flesh upon his little form, decimating and exhausting his worn form with her repeated ass-ault. He felt so good underneath her, his little form squirming and fighting against her with all his might; she was getting aroused just from the thought of dominating such a worthy opponent so easily. This was her personal heaven, but she could always make it better…

Chijinda tried to think of a way out of this but being in such a harrowing situation put any long-term plans away as he focused on his survival above all else. He couldn’t take much more of this and he knew it. He could swear his consciousness was starting to fade in and out as the rhythmic massive thump of Kanon’s rear smashing against his form echoed in his ears, his sky utterly covered by her white panties and those lovely mounds. If he weren’t in such a dangerous predicament, he might’ve enjoyed something like this. A twisted desire no doubt, but maybe with someone gentle like Narue…

His drifting thoughts, interrupted by each brutal bounce, were becoming even murkier. He really needed to stay awake at all costs. They would no doubt likely dispose of him entirely once his value as entertainment was lost. He had to keep fighting…

“F-fuck…” he mumbled, thinking he was done for as Kanon rose higher and higher, looking as if she was going to finish it with taking one final seat upon him. He scrambled up to his feet, ragged and worn. If he was going to die, he was going to die standing at the very least.

“Do your worst. Come on!” Chijinda shouted, out of options and too tired to run.

Kanon smirked as she glanced behind her, seemingly satisfied with her handiwork.

“And here I thought you had some special kind of stamina. Turns out you’re barely better than any other little shrinky piece of trash that I find running around.” She mocked, turning her body around to face him.

Chijinda, for his part looked dazed and confused. She wasn’t going to sit on him and end him? He figured he should count his blessings for now, letting out a sigh of relief.

Kanon noticed this little expression had to restrain her laughter.

“Oh don’t worry, I’m not going to end your tiny little ass just yet. First I’m going to have a bit more fun with you… You’ve gotten acquainted with my ass, sure but not the rest of my body…”

Kanon threw off her school uniform, leaving her in nothing but a pink bra. She swiftly snatched up the diminutive detective and brought him up, face-level to her chest.

“Oh don’t worry, you’re not going in here, that’d be too good for a little detective like you” she laughed as she pointed at her perky breasts with a taunting finger.


“Instead, you’re going here!” Kanon announced, as she suddenly shoved the little man face-first into the tender skin of her armpit.

Chijinda immediately began spluttering and attempting to push himself off from the incredibly soft skin underneath the crook of Kanon’s underarm, but she pushed her arm down and held him tight, smothering him in that sweat-filled, odorous and feminine zone, hot and heady as her fluids and excited aura seemed to hum all around him. She moved him with her finger, smothering his face into it.


“Lick it clean, you little shit!” she shouted, her mighty voice, though muffled still making it very clear what he had to do if he wanted to survive. Chijinda, begrudging began to bring out his tongue and lick, swirling in circles as he cleaned the sweat from Kanon’s armpits, his detective’s outfit getting positively soaked as his body was smothered and compressed from Kanon’s arm and underarm, as well as her fingers pushed against him. This was so utterly humiliating, what sort of strange fucking sadists were these queens?! At the very least, he was regaining some of his energy and not being outright crushed like he was under her ass…

“Mmm… you’ll be calling me your queen in no time, you sad loser excuse for a shrinky…” Kanon said, her blood-red eyes positively glowing and her smile wide as could be as she felt his little tongue tingling and working hard, his body all but nestled and entrapped by her in such an embarrassing place, and she could swear she felt a-

“You little shit! Are you getting off to this?! Fucking pervert…” She shouted, her voice sounding simultaneously angry and entertained. His throbbing erection was able to be felt by her as he squirmed in there, it was… strange. Suddenly she had an evil idea.

Kanon deftly moved her fingers that held the detective in place, suddenly undoing his pants and stripping them down, leaving his lower body nude and his erect member exposed. With an incredible deliberateness, she began to stroke his body up and down, rubbing him against the plush skin of her underarm, his hard cock barely able to hold in its unwilling arousal as she squeezed down on his unprepared form.

“Enough with this you crazy bitch!” he shouted, panicking, his voice warbling as he felt himself losing control of his already unwilling arousal. He couldn’t handle much more; the friction, the heat, the humiliation, it was all so sick, and yet so unbelievably sensual... What was happening to his head? His exhaustion must’ve been getting to him on a mental level.

“Aaah…” he began to moan, as he finally could hold himself no longer. He released his seed. Hot liquid pleasure shooting and flowing everywhere as he came, his legs sticky with sweat and thick, viscous semen.

Kanon, for her part giggled lasciviously, seemingly delighted at the humiliation and embarrassment she’d inflicted on the little detective.

“Wow, I didn’t know you were that easy. For such a troublesome pest, you sure don’t have much resistance. Was my fucking armpit too sexy for you to handle? No wonder V-D sees you all as worthless bugs…” she crooned, sickeningly sweet, though her words bore a hidden malice and disgust. She fished the sopping detective out and sat down on her mattress once more, laying him upon her lap.

Chijinda was on a roller coaster of emotions right now, with the predominant ones being shame, violation and an unfortunate fear. At the very least though, that taxing ordeal wasn’t physically punishing like her sitting her full weight down upon him with those mountains she called cheeks. He breathed in and out, gathering his strength for whatever was next on this twisted bitch’s menu for him tonight. The fact that she laid him out on her lap gave him a true tinge of terror in his heart. He was surprised he lasted this long, but how much further could he go on? Could he even hope to stop A.S.S. after all this is said and done, assuming he finds a way to escape to begin with?

“You haven’t gotten a break yet, shrimp. I’ve decided to give you one more test. Its suited for a perverted little ant like yourself. You succeed, you live. You lose, you die. Pretty simple, so it should be able to make it through that stubborn, insect-like head of yours.” She said bluntly and simply. Chijinda gave no sign of understanding; she continued as if he had.

She plucked him up a few inches and spread her legs, dropping him on the mattress in a space between them.

“Make it all the way to my panties without dying, and you’ll live for today, Chijinda-kun” she said, his ‘endearing’ name dripping with sarcasm. She then brought those fleshy walls in, entrapping Chijinda between her luscious, creamy thighs. She wiggled and clenched, her hips grinding as she smothered Chijinda between overwhelming walls of flesh, her legs grinding against his half-nude body. He struggled and ‘swam’ through, attempting to move forward. His actions tickled the haughty giantess in both touch and ego.

“God, you really are sad now…” she spoke airily, as though she had all the time in the world and Chijinda was still wasting it.
“If this is what you’ve been reduced to, I really don’t see the point of keeping you much longer. Desperately trying to get into my pants to save your life. Its just laughable! Keep going, you perverted little fuck! You’ve got nothing left except me! I decide your fate!” she went on, her eyes looking at the struggling shrinky with a lust borne of domination. He was a few inches away from the fabric of her underwear, but she knew for him it was like a mile, especially with how tightly she was clenching him between her thighs. She couldn’t wait to do this sort of thing with entire groups, towns, even cities of shrunken men. Give them hope, and make them suffer, beg and serve her for it, with most of them dead from her lovely torturing of course.


The valiant little detective struggled, looking skyward at the Heavenly Queen who presided over his fate. Her scarlet-hued eyes betraying her enjoyment of the situation. His sad state as he basically crawled on her legs, being moved every which way, back and forth to get to her underwear of all places. This was ridiculous! He’d… have to get revenge later, when his head wasn’t downright spinning as he struggled to move on. These thighs, slicked with sweat, muscles flexing and her pelvis swaying and wiggling was so strong. It was like fighting against a rushing stream’s current. He wasn’t sure how he was making any progress at all, but he was almost there! Another inch…-

Kanon let out a big, barking laugh as his hand, just short of touching the fabric of her panties, fell away. It wasn’t because Chijinda had given up though, she spread her thighs and let him fall to the mattress once more.

Please, you didn’t honestly think I was done with you yet? Are you that gullible? I will admit, you’re fun to mess with for a shrimp…” she sneered, with absolute derision and scorn permeating the air and hitting Chijinda like a punch to the gut. He should’ve known better!

He looked upwards to see Kanon get on all fours before him like a colossal predatory cat.

“Hm… You handled being under my butt pretty well, let’s see how you can handle the rest of me!”  She speaks before she pounces upon the detective, her taut, smooth abdominals and belly eclipsing Chijinda’s vision before landing on him with all of the Queen’s weight, smothering him under her all-enveloping flesh, sumptuous, tight and heavy all at once.

“This is a new one… maybe you’re feeling where you’ll end up from there. After all, you look like a shrimp, I wonder if you taste like one?” she cackles as she rubbed her slick, sweaty midsection all over the detective.

Chijinda was scrambling for purchase, but this was truly incredible. Nothing but Kanon’s skin in all directions, her abdominal muscles flexing and squeezing, her weight bearing down on him, the brief sounds of her stomach’s natural flowing, acids bubbling and blood flowing through her system. He was well and truly overwhelmed by Kanon’s body and he wasn’t sure on how to get out of this. He tried pushing, groping, pinching, squeezing and squirming all to ill effect as the Queen just laughed and laughed, the rumbles reverberating through her stomach and throwing the detective even further off-kilter.

“This can’t be the best you’ve got, can it?” she said, taking a hand and putting it underneath her, using it to glide and smother the detective against her belly, loving the feeling of his little form being nothing for her to manipulate and use to her delight.
“Maybe I should have you kiss and worship me, that crazy bitch Reina might be on to something… this feels gooooood.” She muttered serenely, flipping herself over, the tiny in tow atop her torso.

“H…hey. M-maybe we could… take a break?” Chijinda asked, starting to become desperate. He hated doing this, but his stamina wasn’t unlimited! He didn’t have much of a choice and was really at her mercy, being half-naked and all certainly didn’t help the situation.

“Oh shaddup… you sure do whine a lot you know! I liked it a lot more when you were licking and kissing me…” she muttered sourly, glaring at the detective atop her. She gave him a casual flick, sending him flying backwards and landing face-and-chest first into her belly button. The dark, delicate skin present covered Chijinda as he struggled in embarrassment as he realized where he was. He attempted to flip himself over and climb out, while Kanon’s stomach rocked with raucous laughter at his plight.

“Oh… Oh my god that was priceless! You really can’t handle anything can you? How did something like you give us so much trouble?” she said, fishing him out and dropping him unto her palm.

“What to do now… maybe I should just… finish this? Eat the little shit that’s been giving us problems since he arrived? I think I could go for a quick snack…” Kanon spoke as she licked her lips thoughtfully. She opened her mouth, her tongue lolling out as she prepared to finish off the tired, sopping, worn morsel that was Chijinda, high school detective…

“Fuck, no! Don’t do this, you can still change your ways!” Chijinda shouted, his body writhing. He definitely did not want to go through Erika 2.0 ever again, but his efforts seemed to be futile. He felt his feet drop unto the buds of her squishy-feeling tongue...

“Kanon, what do you think you’re doing with my toy?!” A familiar, spunky voice shouted as light burst into the room from the now-open doorway.

It was Vice Director Mia, and she looked annoyed.

“V-Dee, uh…thish, isn’t what it looks like.” Kanon tried to speak, Chijinda still on her tongue, when the face of A.S.S. walked briskly up to her, palm outstretched and awaiting.

Kanon looked on for a moment, then, begrudgingly she gave up Chijinda, plucking him from her mouth, wiping him off on her uniform at the bedside, and then dropping her off into Mia’s palm.

“I’ll get you next time, shrimp.” She said simply, giving Chijinda a strange look, followed by a subtle wink whose intent, whether flirtatious or threatening, was impossible to discern as Mia began to walk out of the room towards god-knew-where.

Chijinda did not speak a word throughout the whole exchange.

End Notes:

Its Kanon! I feel she's pretty underrated and needed some love as a queen. She got some of the best and most unorthodox content in my opinion, hopefully you enjoy because the next chapter (or maybe 2) will be the big, final ones (unless you include possible extras/easter egg chapters).

Give me feedback too, I could really use it!

A Sole-Crushing experience, featuring V-D and Erika! by iswear12
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the long absence, hope you enjoy and feel free to criticize and critique! I wanna get better and I wanna hear how much you liked it, or if you disliked it too, what I can fix!

Chijinda was left cramping in silent darkness as he lay gently compressed in the slightly doughy, soft skin of Mia’s hand. He couldn’t believe his situation… things went from bad, to worse, to the worst possible person who could possibly find him.

 

“Hey, V-D, let me go already!” he shouted, pushing against the covering of digits… a few dozen muffled footfalls that could probably scatter an army each and a door’s opening later…  he was finally allowed light once more… his eyes adjusting as he swiveled his head around, taking stock of where he was…


He saw a carpeted floor… a nightstand, dresser, a desk with several ominous-looking gadgets on it, along with some suspicious shrinky-sized red stains upon the surface, and finally… a bed, with his second-worst fear facing him: a bubbly expression on her ditzy face.

 

“Ohmigooood! You finally caught him Mia! Let me see!” Erika exclaimed, jumping up, her lustrous green hair bouncing primly as she rushed over. Erika was all but the school’s supermodel, it was no wonder why she was so popular. Perfect, perky breasts swaying with each step, her silky, titanic legs toned with a lovely athleticism, her body absolutely stunning and so cutely held in her snug schoolgirl’s uniform. The detective briefly allowed himself an upskirt daydream, imagining how amazing it would feel to catch a pantyshot of the high-ranked A.S.S. girl, and close friend of Mia, before snapping back to reality as the vice director spoke once again.

 


“Erika! Please, control yourself… He’s our worst enemy!” Mia snapped back, her fingers wrapping around the detective once more as she held him away from the green-haired beauty. Inside however, the vice director couldn’t hide just how pleased she was at the high school detective’s capture. She wasn’t made of stone… a satisfied, almost smug smirk tugged at the corners of her lips.

 

She held the still half-nude detective in her hands and gave him a leering glare as she poked and prodded at his body curiously, her warm fingers dominating and curiously touching against his skin, as if he were a science experiment or something.

 


“Hmph! I can’t have ever expected something like this. A perverted runt of a detective giving us so much trouble… it’s impossible to even conceive of. You don’t deserve to face the head director…  you should consider your puny, pathetic self rather fortunate that we found you instead of her…”

 


Mia spoke with overwhelming authority, her face flushing slightly at the intensity of her words, her feelings bubbling up, and her emotions at a high. The pressure was enough to break any shrinky besides Chijinda… it was all the detective could do to stand before her, and the vice director’s ego wouldn’t allow that for long.

 

 

She flipped her palm over and dropped him carelessly… he fell down the long way to the ground, thankfully having a soft landing on the carpet, but still having a painful-sounding thud because of the sheer height of the fall… And now he was forced to look skyward at Mia and Erika… two veritable goddesses, their titanic forms looming over him, his eyes running up their luscious legs and shapely thighs, up their navy-blue skirts at their cotton-white panties which seemed to swell, their cute midsections held in those uniforms… finally up to their looming faces, Erika gazing down with an incredible curiosity, and Mia… looked like she was trying to hold herself back from something awful.

 

“Ooooh! He’s even more adorable when he’s on the ground!” Erika shouted, her amicable tone almost frightening him more than Mia’s sour disposition… He didn’t have much time to realize what was happening though. He noticed Mia kneeling down to remove her jet-black school loafers, giving Chijinda an icy look that would cow any shrinky. He couldn’t help but shiver, despite his usual defiance towards these titanic schoolgirls.

 


“Hey… Just what do you two think you’re doing here? This isn’t a game you know! You can’t just play with people’s lives like this!” Chijinda shouted at them, mustering his courage as they seemingly ignored him; Erika joined Mia in removing her shoes, though she also stripped away her socks as well, and wiggled her soft, pampered toes on the carpet, her feet glistened with sweat and radiated heat… He shivered, not wanting to be under those things whatsoever. He swiveled his head towards Mia; she left her long, black knee-socks on…. He winced at the site of the two girls smiling at him in two very different ways… He didn’t have a good feeling for what was happening next.

 

 

“Hm… I suppose its good that you have such a strong will. Far more so than the other shrinkies I’ve had to deal with… they were nothing more than stress toys, right Erika?”

 

“Ooh gooosh Erika, you definitely had a lot of fun with them! Don’t pretend like you didn’t enjoy all that! I saw the look on your face, I think you were even being a little pervy with how much you enjoyed them!”


Erika giggled, and Mia started to blush pink.

 

“E-Erika!! Shut UP!” Mia boomed, standing up to her full height once more, dizzying the detective beneath her… yes, that’s where he truly belonged… She could feel herself getting wet… the feeling of absolute power… he probably would’ve been just like those who bullied her back at normal size… this was going to be delicious…

 

 

“I hope you’re ready for my gigantic feet, you pathetic… baka shrinky-detective! I’ll kill you with these!” Mia shouted with a briefly overflowing anger, before stomping her socked feet directly unto Chijinda’s body. Immediately, the detective was smushed under her soles… the fabric providing an intense sensation for both parties… Mia sighing with delight as she felt the shrunken detective’s body strain under her weight… her size and dominating presence were too much for him to handle… She ground her foot directly into the carpet, the friction, the sensual heat and intensity so much for him to bear. Her stress melted in an instant as she felt the tiny detective under the weight of her plush, yet crushingly powerful sole.

 

Chijinda’s whole world was nothing but Mia’s foot, the sock’s fabric was so thin that it was almost like she was barefoot… but the friction was worse, it excited him and warmed his skin so quickly… But it was too intense, the pressure, the strength of the schoolgirl who was crushing him underneath. The scent of her socked feet, her sweaty soles made its way to his nose as she dominated him under her mighty peds. It was like he was in a muggy hell where he could smell and feel nothing but this goddess of a Vice Director bearing down on him, abusing his body with a foot that felt like it was about to snuff him out at any second.

 

She lifted up her sole and allowed him to look up once more at her looming, sneering countenance before she came upon him with her soft, uniform toes this time, squeezing him under them and toying with him. She let out a laugh.

 

“Fufufufu… how pathetic… even though he acted so strong and heroic.. he’s just like all the other shrinkies after all. To think I was even having thoughts otherwise… I hope you enjoy being crushed under me in your final moments, Chijinda-san!”

 

“Pffft! Mia-chan, that’s such a load! I totally heard you moan his name sooo much last night in your room!”

 

Mia was forced to release the pressure on the detective, just as he felt he was about to suffocate from the length of time he was held under her, his ribs might’ve been broken by those crushing feet…



Despite the absolute torture of the situation, he was bulging underneath his underwear, his last article of clothing and dignity.

 

“Look Mia! Chijinda was totally loving it! Awwwww….” Erika exclaimed, giggling, licking her lips and looking down at the detective.

 

Chijinda, for his part, felt rather… embarrassed, that this was happening.

 

“I really can’t catch a break…” he muttered... before his eyes widened in surprise.

 

Erika’s doughy, tender soles cast a shadow over him, as she held her mighty foot over the shrunken detective and began stomping him into the carpet.

 

“I wanna try too, it looked way too fun Mia!” Erika said in her usual bubbly tone, alternating her feet as she absolutely stepped on the detective, pounding him into the carpet, each sweaty, massive stomp of her powerful feet: arches, soles, heel; he got a literal taste of it all as the ditzy schoolgirl experimented and enjoyed herself at the detective’s expense… It was all he could to do both survive and not positively explode (in both ways) at the situation, Erika’s laughing and Mia’s complaining and half-hearted attempts at being composed and indignant mixing into the background as the feet-based onslaught continued…

 

The detective was grinded, squeezed against their soles, mushed, and even had his face stuffed between their toes at times.... Mia removing her socks to really feel the detective’s face and body between them; he was basically absorbing their scents and the natural oils of their body at that point… His mind was being pounded with each step, twist and grind, as if the stomps were brainwashing him into believing he was made to be an insole for these gigantic schoolgirls.

 

“Shit… This… isn’t good…” he said between slow breaths, stomps and his swirling thoughts trying to compose.

 

It seemed unending…

“Ohohoho, it looks like the detective is reaching his limit. Excellent work Erika, this is the most fun I’ve had with a shrinky yet!”


“Oooh my gawsh Mia, I’ve never seen you so excited! Hehe… just try not to get your skirt all wet okay?”


Mia blushed intensely at this sudden tease by her best friend and kicked Chijinda away on instinct while she complained about Erika’s lack of restraint and filter to her face. Erika kept her eyes on the detective as he went flying while Mia kept blabbing in her usual, flustered manner when she got like this.

 

After a sickening thud against a wall and a groan, Chijinda gathered himself. ‘Now’s my chance to escape!’ thought the detective… he was a miracle of determination and endurance, and he began to sprint and show just how skilled he was… but his incredible hope didn’t last for long.

 

Erika showcased her incredible body’s agility, and one of the reasons she was regarded as such a threat in A.S.S.

 

Within seconds, Erika had rushed over to Chijinda, each step of her bare feet shaking the floor for the detective… her athletic feet bearing down upon his speedy pace, unable to keep up with the colossal schoolgirl’s incredible speed offered to her by her sheer size advantage over him…

 

She slammed her toned, bare foot on him, catching him on the part of her sole right below her big toe, and giggled, while Mia just stood, staring at Erika with a slack-jawed expression of shock.

 

“E-erika… you moved so fast... that was incredible.”
“Oh my gooosh, Mia-chan! You look, really cute and surprised right now! I didn’t get such a hot body just by eating, right? Like duuuuuh!”

 

Mia looked embarrassed once more for underestimating her friend, but Erika wasn’t paying attention. Her full focus was on the detective under her foot… and now she was squatting down, giving him a canopy-like viewing of her panties from the little glimpse he could get between her toes, given his awkward position completely under her… Erika giggled and squeezed, her feet muscles giving Chijinda a rough massage as she worked hard to feel him under her…
Then, he felt the pressure lighten, and felt the ground shake like thunder…  the foot was off him and her arch was looming upright now… she was sitting down, the tremor was caused by her colossal rear hitting the ground, and she stared at Chijinda with a sidelong glance, but a cheeky smirk on her face.

 


“What’s the matter Chiji-kun? I hope you’re not too tired, I like, wanted to try out what I heard some of the other girls were doing…”

 

“Like… um… if you were feeling like showing off how cool and sexy you were… you could totally, like, serve and worship my feet, right? I’m sure a stud like you knows how to make girls feel special, right?”

 

Erika gave the detective a wink and stuck out her tongue to the detective…



Chijinda, for his part, couldn’t believe this was happening. He started to feel a flush hit his cheeks, and his pants started to bulge intensely once again... Why was this happening now? Why did he want to so badly? Why did Erika seem so… sexy right now?

 


“…Shit.” He muttered to himself. It wasn’t like he had a choice, so why did this bother him? His defiant spirit normally wouldn’t allow this, but his fetishistic instinct made it so difficult to resist! How did he end up in such an awkward situation?! The tiredness got to him, and Erika was a really cute customer… the desire to please cute girls and make them happy was a base instinct for the detective, and the other side of him wanted to show off… but that didn’t quite align with the situat-

 

 

“Fuck it. Why not…” he said after a moment’s hesitation and threw himself upon Erika’s soles in a feverish daze.

 

 

He immediately began putting his all into his feet-serving routine while the sexy schoolgirl clapped her hands delightedly. The detective began to rub his hands deeply against the tissue of her feet, and then pushed his arms forward… then his legs and finally his whole body. The muscles on his back and shoulders straining, his normally hard body sensually losing himself in a practical sea of moist, smooth flesh, that slightly crinkled with each flex Erika did as she enjoyed his swirling motions. In moments, Chijinda brought his tongue into the mix, licking and sucking… he climbed her feet too, his legs pressing against her arches, his lips kissing her plush, sweaty peds… he buried his face between her toes and gave her an aroused look, and began to touch them, squeeze the tender flesh…


As this all went on, he noticed the massive countenance of Mia, watching from his side, like an imposing cliff face in size, but she was far cuter. Her mouth was open in a small ‘o’; she was in awe of the exercise Erika was having the detective run. For Erika’s part, she just giggled and encouraged the detective.



“Ohmygoooood! This is even funner than I imagined! Those girls were right, hehe… You can do it Chiji! Do your best, ya teeny hunk!” Erika said, clapping her hands, and then holding up her breasts with her forearm while giving the detective a “Fuck me” look. It was all the stalwart detective could do not to blow his load at the sheer sight of her and those expressions and teases she was giving him.

 

“Ha… damn… I guess… this isn’t such a bad capture… after all…” He mumbled.

 

Mia’s expression began to twist, almost like… she was getting jealous of Erika.

 

“H-hey! Erika… don’t just… hog him all for yourself. That’s not fair!”



“AW! I think Mia’s jealous… I knew it!” Erika snickered, then blew the detective a kiss.

 

Mia turned even redder, and then sat herself down, causing another quake for the detective, though it was lessened in impact for him, given he was on Erika’s foot instead of the ground.

 

He didn’t pay attention though, till he felt his instincts tell him to turn around…


And for his reward, he got a face-full of Mia’s soles, smashing him against Erika’s in an intense, smushing sensation.

 

“As if I was going to let you finish him off by yourself, Erika. I’m not jealous, by the way! I just… felt I had as much of a role as you did, so I deserve to have a l-little fun too, right?” she mumbled, as she ground her foot against Chijinda, while Erika squirmed and giggled.

 

“Stooop, Mia-chan! Your feet tickle!”

 

The detective was squeezed between two sets of smelly, sweaty, moist feet… Erika’s massive pair, and Mia’s more delicate (but still overwhelmingly huge) soles, his body practically melded with their sweat by now, their soles and arches crinkling as he was lost in a pedal embrace, his body, and his cock squeezed intensely… He figured he might as well make the best of it, and began groping, squeezing, massaging, grinding, and sucking on every bit of sumptuous foot-flesh he could hold.

 

He heard Mia’s moaning… her feet must’ve been a sensitive place for her, as he nibbled on them, his teeth pressing down as he worked his way across the voluptuous, massive wall of foot flesh pressing against him.

 

“Oh gooood, Erika… h-he’s so GOOD! N-no way…I shouldn’t… be feeling like this… not by some stupid, shrunken detective…”  she mumbled, utterly weak to Chijinda’s attentions. Erika grinned, and moaned as well, as they continued to press him without relent. Both Erika and Mia idly groping their breasts and playing with themselves… slowly unbuttoning their shirts, and throwing off their schoolgirl uniform blazers as they wiggled their toes, alternated their feet, and smushed him between each other as they started getting hotter and heavier with the sweat of arousal… the detective being in… well, some would call it a heaven.

 

“Ah… haha… I… think that’s enough for now.” Mia finally said, letting her feet go, finding the detective stuck to them.

 

She blushed intensely once more, and had to wipe his body off on the carpet, by smearing him against it in an attempt to peel him off… it was a bit slow, but after a few swipes punctuated by light moans filled with pleasure, he was finally off her feet.

 

“Uuuuugh…” he mumbled, a bit worn out from his services, but in a second he was standing once more, confused as to what was about to happen next. His body completely covered with the admixture of smell and sweat of these two girls… he knew their feet better than any other male student ever should’ve had to… feeling dizzy and hot from it all.

 

Erika and Mia both followed suit, and they both loomed over him now, with unbuttoned shirts, their skirts slightly askew from the efforts and looking like they were about to fall off, as they loomed like titans over him once more, ready to decide his fate. Mia had a devious grin plastered across her face, and Erika looked at him with a ditzy lust in her eyes.

 


“This isn’t going to be good…” he complained to himself, as the next phase of Mia and Erika’s fun was about to unfold…

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7210