Britain's got a Giantess Sequel by Vaalser4
Summary:

Angela, the archmage's pupil from the first story, uses her master's absence to turn Megan into a giantess. Under Angela's mental command, Megan rampages again through London.


Categories: Violent, Giantess, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Scat, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 7940 Read: 54783 Published: December 15 2017 Updated: December 15 2017

1. Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

2. Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

3. Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

4. Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

5. Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

6. Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

7. Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

8. Chapter 8 by Vaalser4

9. Chapter 9 by Vaalser4

10. Chapter 10 by Vaalser4

Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

Hi, my name is Angela. I'm eleven years old and live in Doncaster, Great Britain. You may know me, for about two years ago some confused writer wrote about my master and me, and how I learned an important lesson considering my profession.

You see, I am a wizard's pupil, and my master, the archmage Hippolytus, showed me in a graphic and impressive way that we should always take care that the magical boons we grant to others can't be turned against us.


No, I'm not going to retell that story. If you really want to know, and have nothing better to do, read it. It's circling around the net under the title "Britain's got a giantess". 


Let me make a few things clear. First, my master is the only archmage around, but by no means the only magic-user (apart from me of course). There are others all around the world, but they have other titles, like the Grand Druid of Europe or the Supreme Shaman of Africa. And another thing, my master leaves twice a year our home here in Doncaster to meet the other magic-users from around the world. During those six- day meetings they telepathically contact each other, exchanging all kinds of ideas and arcane knowledge.


Yes, we have telepathic powers, but full access to someone's mind is only possible if the target is willing. If not, or if one is targeted unaware, only basic feelings or what one is up to can be read. And "sending" thoughts into such a person's mind is in that case impossible. But that does not mean that we cannot mentally control someone.


Mental control is something else than telepathy. One simply captures the entire will of a person, who is then unable to resist what you want him or her do. As a matter of fact, the target is not even aware he or she is controlled. Like being under deep narcosis, the target is absolutely oblivious to the world.


Why I tell you this? Well, about ten days ago, my master was about to leave again for such a meeting. This time it was held in Tanzania, Africa, in a secret cave underneath Mount Kilimanjaro. In other words, I had free reign for about a week of our home.


Although master Hippolytus told me to "behave", I had other plans. See, this girl he gave a magical amulet last year, a would-be singer named Megan, she never left my mind. It was terrible to see at first how she grew into a giantess, destroying and killing all of London, but the more I thought about it, the more I came to like it. Just like in those B-movies, attack of the 50 foot whatever, it would be fun to see such a rampage again and be the one in charge.


No, I didn't want to become a giantess myself. The risk is too great. I know an appearance-changing and protective spell, but the latter is not strong enough to fully shield myself against whatever weaponry the outside world might throw at gigantic me. Therefore, I decided to use this Megan again, for she had been the giantess in that now-destroyed timeline, while I stayed at a safe distance. And yes, changing the size of someone, or something , is easy. Basic magic, see?


I'll tell you how I planned it. First, I would cast the time-rewinding spell my master had thought me shortly after last year's events. As soon as Megan would be killed, or I had enjoyed myself enough, I'd active it and everything would be undone. No one, not even my master, would ever know what happened.


Second, to use Megan, I'd simply cast the spell secretly when I met her on the street (she lives in Doncaster as well, and I saw her a couple of times during the past year), the spell that enables me to take full control of her body through mind control. This way, her consciousness would be "shut down", while I, like a puppeteer, could make he do whatever I wanted. 


And third, I myself would use a flying carpet (yes, they exist), turn invisible and, like some drone, hover at a distance from her. Of course I'd protect Megan (and myself) with the protective shielding-spell too. I didn't want her to be killed immediately.
This was what I planned. I thought it all over and over, making sure I didn't forget anything and used all I had leaned to make it as safe as possible, most importantly for myself. For my master would certainly not approve of what I had in mind, to say the least.


"Time to leave," he said on the aforementioned day. "You behave, hear?"


"Yes, master," I said, trying to look and sound as obedient as possible. He nodded and teleported away. I waited for another day, just in case that he might come back because he forgot something. Then it was time for some (big) fun!

 

Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

Chapter 2


Thanks to our crystal ball, I knew where Megan was. I rubbed my hands in pre-joy and took off. First, the carpet. I went to the roof of our home, spread the thing out and sat down on it. Then I cast the spell to make myself "undetectable". Not just invisible, but also inaudible and covering whatever odors I, or the carpet, might produce (what are you thinking of now, hm?). After that, I used my magic to hover a few feet into the air, so I could cast the shielding spell, which you must imagine as a "bubble" around me and the carpet. The shield made sure nothing but air, light and sound could penetrate it, and was so strong that it could deflect bullets and stones. After all, a rampaging giantess produced quite some flying debris and a stray bullet from a soldier might hit me as well. Now I was perfectly protected against all this. Too bad I don't know the spell yet that also protects from artillery shells, rockets and the like, I only know this "light" shielding spell. This is one reason I used Megan instead of myself- no 100% protection against more powerful weapons. Well, no matter.


Grinning, I flew towards the place where Megan was. She was window-shopping a few hundred feet from my home, so I reached her quickly. Of course, I had to make sure I didn't collide with anything, certainly not people, because it would give away my presence. 


Megan was strolling over St Sepulchre Gate Street. Having flown there, I hovered a couple of feet above her, and cast the spell to mentally control her. 


It worked nicely. 


At will, I could make her now do whatever I wanted! Second, I cast the protection spell on her. Now she was shielded against debris, stones and gunshots too. 


Under my control, I steered her towards the railway station, where I made her buy a train ticket to London and get on the next train. Since it was still morning, there'd be plenty of time to amuse myself with her before it went too dark.


No, I couldn't teleport her or myself there. It's very difficult to do so. First, one needs to create another shield in the place where you want to teleport to, then create a vacuüm in there. A vacuüm, because no air or dust can be at the same place where your body will be and... oh well, let's leave that and continue.


While the train drove to London, I kept flying near it. It was better not to enter the train, because I would occupy too much space. Luckily the hover spell allows me to move a great speed, something that would certainly be handy if Megan would reach certain heights and move around, heh, heh.


After the long, boring two-hour trip to London, I had Megan, still totally oblivious to the world, get out and walk towards a specific place I had thought of. Though I could have made her grow on the spot, I wanted her to make a more dramatic entrance. Imagine, you walk the street, see a small but pretty girl, and suddenly, she shoots up, growing and growing, until she is bigger than a skyscraper. I had to grin at the thought, but wanted something else. Like last year, where Megan, at least in the now no longer existant timeline, began to grow in a subway station and broke through the street towards the surface.


Which made me wonder. If that timeline didn't exist, how could that confused author know about it and wrote that moronic story? Ah well, maybe my master told him about it....


Anyway, I had this neat idea. There is a place in London called "Speaker's Corner" in Hyde Park, where every idiot can say whatever he or she wants. And mostly, there is an audience willing to listen to the tripe as well. Grinning, I had Megan go there.


I steered her towards an empty stone bench in that place in Hyde Park. There, standing on the bench, I had her, in a loud voice, rant about how small people were discriminated. You see, Megan is a rather short woman. I believe she is around 5'2, and therefore, her rantings made sense. Megan whined about unreachable stuff on top of shelves in supermarkets, being directed towards the children's department in a clothing store, that kind of stuff. Soon, she had attracted a small crowd.


I, invisible (sounds better than "undetectable") and hovering about six feet behind her, rubbed my hands in pre-joy. The game was about to begin!

 

Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

"I want to be bigger!" I had Megan rant. "I want to grow! Into a giantess!"


Then I cast the growing spell on her. Just for your information, spells are also invisible. No flashing lights, no crackling sounds, nothing like that. You've seen too many movies if you think a spell comes with a pandemonium of colors. Trust me, it doesn't.


Anyway, Megan, a split second after she uttered the word "giantess", began to grow. Clothes and all, she shot up. 10 feet... 20... 30... all within ten seconds. Her hands in the air, head tilted back, she grew and soon passed the 50 foot mark. Attack of the 50 foot whatever? Oh no! I wanted more!


Her audience had looked up at her with their mouths open. One or two began to applaud hesitantly, but when one woman screamed and ran away, they all did. Humans sometimes behave like sheep. Herd animals.


Have you ever seen someone grow? No? It looks like you see a human-shaped balloon inflate at record speed. Legs growing thicker, looking like massive tree trunks or pillars. Back broadening at record pace. Feet expanding covering more and more ground. It looks awesome, I can tell you that. 


Because Megan stood six feet in front of me when I started her growth, I had to give ground so her growing body wouldn't hit me. It worked all nicely. She grew, and was unaware of it because my mind had hers in a tight and unbreakable grip. Only I could release her. But I wouldn't, for I had a couple of things in mind.


Megan, still under my influence, put her hands on her hips and looked down on her audience, smiling. While I hovered up to her head, she kept perfectly still, smiling and looking at the tiny people below. Some where running, sometimes turning to see if she was following them, and a few even took pictures then. 


She grew and grew, the stone bench she had stood on had already been turned to powder under her black leather boots. Megan reached 100 feet, casting a shadow that eclipsed nearby trees. Her head expanded, her shoulders broadened and her legs, dressed in the blue jeans she wore, stretched.Yes, I made her clothing grow as well. When my master showed me her growth, she had been fully dressed as well. Somehow I liked that more than the thought of having her run around naked. 


She grew further, her expanding feet bulldozed the -to her- tiny metal fences around the grass flat. People, from a safe distance (as they thought) were gathering. From my point of view, 150 feet up in the air and counting, they looked like a swirling mass of insects, pointing, talking, taking pictures.


I looked at Megan, still growing because I held the growing spell. You see, it's like keeping the button of a doorbell pushed, the growth with continue as long as you want it. Anyway, Megan looked like a camera was zooming in on her, becoming more massive each second. I had to hover away from her again, because else she would bump into me and probably push me away like a billiard ball.


I had her grow for another ten seconds, before I stopped the spell. Megan was now 300 feet tall, standing in Hyde Park like some huge statue. I savored the view for a moment, and then began to steer her for a walk. A walk of doom!

 

Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

Megan, under my control, took a step. Slowly, for good effect, I had her raise a foot higher than usual when one takes a stride. With great force, I made her stomp down. 


BOOM!


Trees shook, people had trouble keeping their balance, birds flew away. Megan was superheavy now, and the impact of her foot caused a small earthquake. As she lifted her foot again, the grass in her 4-inch deep imprint had already turned brown. Her heel had caught part of the metal fence surrounding the meadows, and lay now crushed, mangled and flat. 


BOOM!


Megan stomped again. Same effect, safe that the birds were gone this time.


"You are not afraid?" I had her say a bit slower than one usual talks (also for effect). "Then I'm coming to get you!"


Megan walked towards the crowd. As she approached them, her shadow eclipsed the people as a sign of imminent doom. The people tried to duck and shield themselves with their arms, but somehow, they didn't run away.


Until the first five disappeared under Megan's boot. 


As soon as the gawkers saw Megan meant serious business, they ran away, screaming and crying. Not that it mattered much. Megan was so big, she could keep up even with the fastest runners just by walking. And that she did, walking through Hyde Park, crushing five or six people with each step.


Under her feet, the people ran, yelled and cried in despair. I flew down to hear what they were saying, already entertained.


"She killed them!" they cried.


"She'll crush us all!" 


"She simply stepped on them!" 


"That was my mother-in-law. Thanks!"


No, I made the last one up.


I hovered next to her boots, seeing how the people were being crushed. As if their arms could hold off the boot of a 300 feet tall woman, they raised them, just a split second before the sole of Megan's gigantic black boot forced them onto their knees, pushed their backs back and... crush! Bloodstain. 


Red meat mulched from underneath the rubber sole's lines and mixtures of meat and cloth fell on the ground as she raised her boot again. Like crushing fat frogs or mice, Megan carelessly thinned the visitors of Hyde Park, giving crows and flies a real feast.


Of course on occasion a stone bench or shrub ended under her boots as well. Nothing remained intact as it was either destroyed or pressed deep into the ground.
As Megan reached the edge of the park, I heard sirens. Somehow, the police had gotten wind of her (I wonder how the people had convinced them that a giantess was crushing them in Hyde Park) and arrived in three cars.


They stopped just as my giantess walked out of the park in their direction, got out, looked up at Megan and ran away, just a split second before her huge feet landed squarely on two of the cars, turning them into flat disks of metal and glass. The third one followed.


Megan scooped up the police officers, who had drawn their guns and began to fire, and threw them away like wads of paper. They landed on the hard asphalt with the sound of bird droppings. Of course, the bullets hadn't hurt her. The shielding spell, remember?


I laughed. Three puny police cars against one giantess? Really? They were crushed like fat beetles, and the police thrown away like garbage. This was fun! And it'd become even more fun, for I had concocted a few plans. And now that she had left Hyde Park, I wanted to see them done!

 

Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

Megan, 300 feet tall, strolled like a walking skyscraper through London. The small people ran in front of her, like grains of sand being blown away by the wind. Not that everyone succeeded. A mob like that always has people being in the way of others, leading to some lagging behind. And they ended under the huge, black leather boots of my giantess. With joy I saw them disappear under the two feet high rubber soles, being helplessly compressed to mush. I saw common labourers and businesspeople squish with the same ease, it was clear that under Megan's gigantic weight every mortal was equal. Or equally mortal.


I laughed each time one of her 40 feet long, 13 feet broad soles covered a handful of people, only to reveal still bodies, unrecognisable, embedded in a footprint. 


Yes, footprint, for Megan was so heavy that she easily crushed the asphalt and tiles and imprinted a copy of her boots' sole in it. Flesh stuck between the lines, chunks of meat fell down as she lifted her foot. The crunching noises of bones being broken by the dozens made it all more fun! Oh, I was having a wonderful time!


Yeah, I know, its cruel. But hey, the reversal spell I cast makes sure in the end nothing of all this will have happened, remember? Just like in a computer game, where you can make your avatar do mean and cruel stuff, only to overwrite the savegame files when you start over and be nice. So let me enjoy this later-to-be-erased cruelty.


Speaking of which, I had a sudden idea, one which I hadn't planned before. I mentally ordered Megan to stop walking which she did immediately. Then I had her take off her boots. Her socks followed. Megan, now barefoot, bent over holding her socks in her hand and addressed the crowd. 


"Excuse me, do my feet smell? Can't tell it. I've been wearing these boots and socks forever. There aren't just any more in my size...".


With that Megan held her socks over the crowd. At the same time, I cast an odor-increasing charm on her socks, magnifying their odor by at least a hundred times. Lucky for me, the protective shield around me and my carpet only let air through, not smells.


Not so lucky where the people down there. Noses were being held, dozens bent over and threw up, some even dropped unconscious. The smell of Megan's foot odor, magnified by my spell, had to be overwhelming and outright cloying. As she continued to wave her gigantic socks, each weighting at least a ton, a ton of foul-smelling cotton, over the crowd, more and more people dropped like bowling pins. I even saw some cars collide, and owners open doors, clutching their noses and vomit. It wouldn't be a surprise to me if even the leaves of nearby trees would wilt and fall off from the hot, smelly air. 


I doubled up from laughter. Tears welled up in my eyes and ran down my cheeks. Hundreds of people, all nauseous and retching because a 300 feet tall giantess waved her stinky socks over them! Hilarious! And what was also funny, Megan had been wearing socks with a flower-motive on them! Imagine that! A smell from the depths of hell, and the socks have flowers on them!


I decided to make it even more fun. I had Megan drop her socks on the crowd, no doubt smothering a dozen or so under their weight, and let her sit down. Of course, her behind was too broad to fit in the street, 50 feet girth if you want to know, so I had her turn and sit on a six-story storehouse. Its roof buckled and cracked dangerously as she sat down, but the structure held nevertheless. Hadn't expected that.


"My feet don't smell that bad. No...". I had Megan say. Then I let her pluck a random person from the crowd and lift him up to her face.


It was a guy in his early twenties, who wriggled and squirmed as he was being held between Megan's index finger and thumb. She, huge as she was, could hold him easily, for to her, the adult man was the size of a Lego doll. 


Megan bowed one of her legs towards her and grabbed her ankle with her other hand.


"My feet don't smell bad, yes? Here, smell. Not bad, yes?" She asked her captive.


Then Megan brought her little "friend" to her sole and rubbed him, face forward, over the ball of her foot. No doubt the guy was being presented with another wave of Megan's foul odor. Then she spread her toes, revealing a nice amount of squishy, mushy toe jam, and rubbed the young man with his face in it.


"All clean, yes? Smells good, right?" She continued to ask as the poor guy was smeared with toe jam the consistency of molten cheese and ten times more disgustingly smelling. She rubbed him, back and forward, pressing his arms against his body so he could not use them to cover his face as he was being presented with no doubt the most horrifying treatment of his life. Helpless, he was being shoved between toes about the size of his body, again and again, until he was soaked with the foul substance Megan had amassed between her toes.


The man began to vomit. Megan held him up to her huge eyes and said: "See? I said it smelled good!" Then she placed him on the roof behind her, where he continued to throw up, while I had pain in my guts from laughter. He looked like someone had smeared melted cheese all over his face! Hilarious!


I had Megan put her socks and boots back on. Then she stood up and bent a little forward.


PPPRRRTT! She farted. The guy on the roof flew three feet back.


Taking another step towards the crowd, she bent over and asked a disturbing question: 


"Does anybody knows where the toilets are?"


Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

Cries of outrage and disgust rose from the crowd. Good, that was the aim.

I hovered my carpet up and looked around London. What could my giantess use as a toilet?


In the distance, many old buildings stood, but one caught my eye. It looked like a pagan temple, but I knew it wasn't. Did contain a lot of pagan items, though.


The British Museum.


I made Megan turn in its direction and go there. Slowly, so I could savior each building she crushed under those huge, sturdy boots of hers. Small houses collapsed with a cracking sound as the 300 feet tall giantess stepped on them, killing whomever remained in there without hope of survival. Sometimes, the walls were blown a couple of yards away from the sheer force of her footfalls and air replacement, but most of the time, everything simply broke like the masonry was nothing but rotten wood. Made more or less the same sound.


Tress cracked and were turned into a pulp, cars flattened as if she stepped on  beetles. Megan didn't care, because I didn't want her to, were she walked. Larger buildings, those several stories high which came up to her knees, were simply ploughed through. Countless windows were smashed into smithereens as her huge boot kicked into the front wall of such a multi-story building, then her foot broke through several floors before coming to a halt on the ground. Her other foot followed with the same result. Megan walked with an expression of total carelessness about destroying the stuff down there. And I had the greatest day of my life.


CRUSH! Another house turned into debris. 


RUMBLE! Her boot scraped the outer wall of another six-story building, taking it down. 


SMASH! Her foot came down on a roundabout, crunching the tasteless, modern art sculpture made out of plexiglass that stood in its centre.


Five minutes and some serious city renovation later, Megan stood in front of the museum and I hovered up to her head.


The British Museum didn't look so impressive from Megan's height. The roof of the museum came hardly up to Megan's shins as she stood next to it.


I saw the many pillars supporting the entrance and smiled.


I had Megan bent over, and with her index finger, she broke pillar after pillar. 


By just moving her enormous hand from left to right! 


The stone pillars snapped like dried twigs, crumbled as if made of sugar. After this, I had Megan peel the roof from the museum, by simply making her shove her hands under it and giving a heave. The roof came off nicely, like the lid of a cauldron. Megan dumped it next to the museum, I didn't care what she crushed under it.


The museum was vacant, I could see that. But the dumb people left the treasures inside. I could see objects of art in glass display cases, dinosaur skeletons, ancient Egyptian stuff.... I ordered Megan to raise a foot and bringing it over the museum, but after having her hold that position for a few seconds, and probably scaring the onlookers, I had Megan turning around 180 degrees. Then I made her drop her pants and underpants. I let Megan crouch and...

...had her shit.


Yes, you read that right. I had Megan use the British Museum as a toilet!


I nearly died laughing as log after log emerged from her vast behind, falling down in a coil on the valuable stuff inside. Huge pieces of shit, each bigger than a tree trunk, fell on the Egyptian treasures, burying and crushing them. The glass cases were smashed as her hard, slimy, stinking turds fell on them, destroying their contents. Then, wiping the laughter-tears from my eyes, I cast another spell.


One used to cure people from constipation.


If cast on a healthy person though, this spell causes the runs.


Immediately the shit Megan produced turned from logs to a stream of brown blubber, filling the museum like a swimming pool being filled with water. Only much faster.


And much more disgusting.


Again, I could hardly contain myself from laughter. If I hadn't cast the hovering spell, I'd have fallen off my carpet. The entire museum was being filled with stinking, mushy shit, soiling and destroying the priceless stuff inside! Oh, I could only imagine the faces of the people, of the owners and managers, witnessing that their stuff was now being buried under countless tons of blubbery shit.


I was enjoying myself thoroughly. Can't remember ever having such fun before.


Before Megan was finished, windows cracked and broke. The semi-liquid shit mulched out, effectively covering the gardens. Then the unthinkable happened. Cracks began to form on the walls also, and when Megan squeezed her final load out, they surrendered to the large mass of shit.


With a thunderous rumble, like a dam breaking, the walls crumbled and huge streams of shit flooded the area. The onlooking people tried to run for it, but were soon swallowed by the enormous stream of brown, hot shit, gobbling them up like a hungry monster.


I could hardly breathe. I was drowning in my tears! I'm still shaking and laughing now that I'm penning this down. 

 

 

 

Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

Megan walked away, holding her pants up, and soon found another crowd, one that was spared the shitty tidal wave. I had her order them to stop running, with they only did after Megan crushed a few of them as a warning. Then I made her command the tinies to undress. After some hesitation (they just stared dumbly at each other) and another five turned to goo, they did. 


"Throw your clothes on a heap. Nicely!" Megan spoke.


A nice heap of cotton, silk and wool soon lay before her. Megan bent down, picked the clothing up and...


...wiped her ass with them!


The expensive, perhaps tailor-made business suits, silken scarfs, as well as the countless jeans and t-shirts, they were all soiled with the shitty smears of Megan. I nearly got a hiccup from laughing.


Megan dropped the dirty clothes nicely on the crowd and went away, going to wash her hands in the Thames. She should be a clean giantess after all.


After that, I took some time to admire her height again. I hovered down Megan's long, long body. Looking up at her next to her big boots, she truly was impressive! As if a skyscraper had taken human form and came to life! Oh, I already wrote that metaphor.


Anyway, her black boots were huge and massive, long enough to cover an entire van, both in length and in girth. The thick, rubber soles alone were two feet high, and I could see traces of flesh and dirt, and even crushed metal between the lines.
Megan's legs, covered in the jeans, were rather thin in relation to her body, but at her height, they rose like two blue pillars into heaven. I had to crane my neck to look up her big butt and gigantic torso to see her face, but could only see her chin and a bit of her nose as I flew around her. I was too close to her. Only her curly hair hanging loose over her shoulders was visible.


What the people had to experience? I could only imagine how it would be, seeing this behemoth of a woman walk through the streets, causing tremors with each footfall, and stepping on their fellow citizens like they were nothing but worthless vermin! A huge creature, unstoppable, gigantic, and absolutely uncaring about law and morals. A shiver went down my spine, though it was a pleasant instead of unpleasant feeling.


Time for my next plan. I mentally commanded Megan to walk from the shores of the Thames to the House of Parliament. You know, that yellow building with the tower of Big Ben. Crushing countless buildings, offices and trees under her sturdy black boots on her way, I steered her towards the impressive House. Standing next to it, the Tower was just a little bit shorter than Megan. 


Now, at the time when I had Megan under my influence, the British had removed Big Ben the bell for renovations. So I couldn't do anything funny with it. But with the Tower itself!


"What time is it?" I had Megan ask. Then she struck out her arm, smashing the glass display, clutched the clockwork, and tore it out of the Tower. With a loud rumble, she tore it out of the masonry, with rained down as debris as she did so. Megan gripped so tightly that the entire clockwork was demolished in her hand, leaving nothing but shattered glass, metal scrap and debris.


She played with her fingers through the leftovers of the clockwork, as if searching for something. Chunks of the clockwork fell down, only to shatter even more as they hit the ground.


"Aaawww, the clock is broken. Stupid me!" Megan said. She wiped her hands on her jeans  to clean them from the leftovers of the clockwork.


Then I had her bent over and take off her boots and socks again. No, this time no odor-increasing spell. I wanted her to demolish the House of Parliament barefoot.


With a nice kick, she snapped the leftover of the Tower. Then she stomped hard to one side of the House, breaking it effectively. Huge chunks of yellow masonry rained down, dust clouds rose, windows shattered. She did the same with her other foot.

Standing on the debris of that part of the House, she wiggled her toes, like millstones, to crush the building even more. Another step. Floors, marble, furniture worth countless millions of pounds were destroyed in an instant. All by the naked feet of a giantess a bit taller than the now-demolished Tower of Big Ben.


Because my shield protected me, I could witness it all up close. It looked marvellous! The neat and luxurious architecture, and then... CRUSH! A huge foot smashing through it and crushing it all. Wonderful!


Slowly, Megan turned the house of Parliament into rubble, bit by bit. Countless people were looking, hands before their mouths in shock, some were even crying and screaming like mad. I laughed. Yes, be shocked. There is more to come!

 

Chapter 8 by Vaalser4

As I wrote before, I had thought of a number of things I'd like to have her do. Time for the next one! 


I had Megan wipe her soles clean of debris, put on her socks and boots again, and stand motionless. I hovered into an alley, ignoring the cries and screams of the people (they couldn't see me anyway) as well as the distant wailing of sirens and searched the walls. Soon I found what I was looking for. 


A small spider.


With a small "fetch" spell I created a magical bubble around it which floated after me. I took the small critter and flew away from the place where my giantess stood. I left Megan standing as if she was a statue. Without me giving her mental orders, she would stand there until she'd fall over from fatigue, so I had plenty of time for my next mischievous plan. I giggled at the thought.


In another, untouched yet crowded part of London I released the spider from the fetch-spell and cast the same growing spell on it like the one on Megan. Immediately the spider began to grow like weed. Soon it was as big as a house, its segmented, hairy legs towering over the startled people.


I kept the spell going on and on, and the spider grew and grew. Soon, its body was too big to fit in the street, and it simply toppled the multiple story buildings on either side. Can you imagine? A spider, a simple spider, growing so fast that within a few seconds its otherwise fragile body is now demolishing shops and offices by just pushing against it? 


The animal grew until its body was as huge as a sports stadium, with legs thicker than the thickest tree trunks. Its mandibles could now easily snap the Tower Bridge in half, and it destroyed large parts of the neighbourhood just by running around. 
Poison dripped from its fangs. Dripped? It crashed down in streams, and I had to laugh again as I saw people being dissolved in the highly digestive  fluid as the spider drooled over crowds. Yes, they simply dissolved like salt in water as the sticky fluid soaked them. Trees fell down as the poison dissolved the trunks as well, only to disappear in the poison like it was highly corrosive acid. Well, from what my master told me, digesting fluids are acidic anyway.


I left the critter and flew back to Megan, who still stood there. Rubbing my hands, I hovered behind her a few hundred feet and cast the growing spell on her again.
Megan expanded. Her already massive frame shot up, quickly, and the panicked people screamed in an even more frightened voice as they saw how the giantess grew even bigger. Megan's boots, just like the spider's body, demolished the buildings by simply pushing against them as she expanded, steamrolling over them even before they had time to crack and fall down in chunks. Hovering backwards to give her room, I kept the spell going and going. Megan grew, and if I estimate correctly, she reached one mile within a minute. Now she was truly huge!


I saw the pattern of the leather of her boots, like huge tiles. Without effort, I was able to fly under the lines like they were a tunnel, which I did for fun a few times. Then I began ordering her to walk in the direction of the spider. Without caring where she stepped, of course.


After a few steps, which reduced six city blocks to debris embedded in a huge footprint, Megan was near the spider. The huge critter suddenly looked tiny, for each of Megan's feet were longer than the spider's body. Did I write the animal had a body the size of a sports stadium? If you picture a sports stadium with a pair of boots big enough to cover it next to it , you can imagine how big Megan was.
The spider scurried around, toppled trees and houses, while impaling people and entire cars on the claw-like ends of its legs. 


"Is that monster bothering you?" I had Megan ask. "Don't worry, I'm here to help you!"


I let Megan bent over and pick the spider up. The beast tried to wriggle free, as they always do if you pick them up, waving its suddenly not so powerful legs fruitlessly in the air as Megan's enormous fingers grabbed three of them at once, squeezed them together and lifted the spider up like nothing. Imagine that! A spider with a huge body, easily 400 feet long and legs thicker than the trunk of a century-old oak, being lifted up by three of them like it is a small piece of vermin! The spider had half the size of Megan's hand, and she held the countless tons of arachnid as if it weighted next to nothing.


Megan walked towards Hyde Park, carefully avoiding empty spaces (cruel me) and placed it on the grass. The people there were already running, but it was no use. The one mile tall Megan was just too big to outrun. I had her place the spider on top of a crowd, surely to crush dozens if not more under its weight. Before the spider could get up and run around again, Megan lifted her booted foot and...


...crushed it!


Oh, I fell nearly down the carpet from excitement! Imagine, this enormous spider, topping every B-movie monster, being crushed and squeezed flat under the tip of a black leather boot. Suddenly not so monstrous anymore, not so dangerous and huge! The concept "there is always something bigger" got a new dimension as the gigantic body of the critter was compressed helplessly under Megan's incalculable weight. Yes, helpless. A monster, the nightmare of everyone suffering from arachnophobia, was held in place under Megan's boot and a split second later, without being able to escape, squashed to death.


The innards of the spider gushed out of its body as it ripped open. Sticky yellowish goo squirted all over Hyde Park, covering countless people and probably drowning the majority of them. Trees toppled as they were being hit by a tidal wave of slime, stinking, disgusting and smothering. Now this would be a climax for a monster movie! I couldn't refrain myself from laughing loudly! It was creepy and at the same time so funny! Luckily no one could hear me.


"See, its dead! You're welcome! I had Megan say. 


Speaking of climax, it was time for the finale. Soon, I'd end my fun and turn back time, so nothing of this would ever happen. Megan would walk around Doncaster without knowing, the spider live out its life in arachnid oblivion, maybe being eaten by a bird or something, and Hyde Park didn't need the cleaning of goo it'd need now.


"Glad to help you. This makes me swell with pride" Megan said. Then I let her stretch out, her arms high in the air, where they almost reached the clouds. Soon they would.


At a safe distance, I recast the growing spell. Megan's body shot up again, growing and growing while I had her exclaim a loud, fake yawn. 

 

Chapter 9 by Vaalser4

Megan grew at an amazing speed. Focussing like I've never focussed before, I made her two miles tall within a minute. And still she grew. 


Megan became so vast that entire city blocks disappeared under her boots, which already bridged the Thames. Cracks had appeared around her, making entire neighbourhoods collapse before gobbling up the debris and being filled with the Thames' waters.


Three miles... four. From a safe distance, pouring all my energy into the growing spell, I turned the already impressive Megan into the huge giantess she had become herself in the end of her adventure, when she thought she could wipe us (Master and me) out. 


Six miles. That was enough for me. Her boots were so vast now, a train could ride under the space of their lines. I needed two minutes to hover up to her knees, and half a minute to circumvent her thigh. On Megan's torso an entire village could be built, and her behind... letting her shit now would produce enough waste to cover an entire airport. Too bad Heathrow was already compressed under the heels of her boots.


I hovered down again, for I wouldn't see much next to her head. It was way above the cloud layer after all.


Megan, under my mental influence, took a step. As her foot came down, I could see ripples, like a stone hitting water, run through London. They left few untouched. Grinning, I steered my six-mile titaness to the south.


After a minute's walk, one which turned the surrounding landscape into a barren wasteland because of the earthquakes of her footfalls, I ordered Megan to lie down. Spreading her arms, she could reach two towns, lying about four miles apart, which each hand. What a wingspan!


I hovered about a mile above her body and, enjoying the view, let Magan form two fists. With great strength, she simultaneously struck both towns. Countless houses, farms and streets were immediately crushed under her humongous fists, leaving nothing intact. I laughed heartily. A giantess that could crush two towns at once! Fantastic!


Mean stood up, tons of dirt and maybe the leftovers of a farm or two falling from her back, and walked further south. The earthquakes of her enormous footfalls turned once again every town, village and small city into ruins. After a while, I spotted the sea in the distance. 


And the city of Brighton.


Standing in front of the coastal city, I had Megan remove one of her boots and socks again. Though I briefly considered giving the entire city a nice whiff of cheesy foot odor, I decided something else. Megan lifted the naked foot, pointed her big toe, and pressed down on the Royal Pavilion Palace.


The complex, built so long ago, crumbled under nothing but a big toe. I laughed and laughed as Megan twisted it, grinding the ancient and admittedly beautiful masonry into dust. Then she wiped her toes over the lush gardens which surrounded the now ruined palace. 


Yes, I know it well, for master Hippolytus took me to Brighton two years ago. It was a common holiday, not one meant to learn anything, but instead of fun at the beach the rainy weather spoiled it all. And the fun inside the pier, were apart from a lot of colorful shops and a restaurant (which serves excellent chips and fish by the way) an arcade is located, was minimal too. You see, I wanted to win a nice stuffed unicorn, but the grappling hook machine didn't work fair. The hook shook so much the animal fell down time and again. And using magic to get it was forbidden by master. So I had Megan take another step, so that she stood in front of the tiny pier.


She bent down and shoved her huge index finger under it. With the tiniest of efforts Megan broke the pier from its foundations and stood upright again. The huge pier laid on the tip of her finger, like an insect.


"No stuffed unicorn, no pier," I had her say. Then Megan rubbed thumb and index finger together, turning the entire pier into powder.


Satisfied, I looked around. There was still some time left, and I wondered what to do now. Having her wipe her boots over the remains of Brighton? Wade into the sea and have fun with the ships? Or going back to the ruins of London, and from there to the mainland, crushing the entire Channel Tunnel in the progress? As I was pondering, a huge flash of light erupted. And a feeling as if I was sucked into a tunnel.

Chapter 10 by Vaalser4

Time rewound in an instant. But I immediately knew something was wrong.


"Are you enjoying yourself?"


Master Hippolytus stood before me. All of a sudden.


"Eh?" I couldn't bring out more. He was supposed to be in Africa.


"And what do you think you are doing, young lady?" he said, with an expression of pure anger.


I couldn't think of an answer. I just looked at him, knowing I was screwed. If he called me "young lady" he was very angry with me.


"Didn't you think that I didn't know what you were up to, hm?" he said with a look in his eyes that betrayed he had to use all his self-restraint not to fly into a rage. "I knew what you planned, because I read your thoughts. Yes, that is right, young lady. I use my telepathy on you, and obviously with good reason. Shame on you!" he spat.


"But... you went to Tanzania...", I stuttered.


"No, next week. I just feinted to leave to see what you were up to during my absence. And I'm not amused at all, young lady. Not at all...".


"But... master... I took care all of it would be undone. You know, the time reversal spell. Nothing has happened...". 


"No, nothing has happened indeed. But that doesn't mean you can just do what you want, just for some laughs. What if the spell goes wrong? What if you were harmed? And what do you think the other magic users would think, if time is turned back again and again, just because you want some fun? Yes, you don't have to look at me like that. We do know when time is being turned back, even if you thought we didn't!"


Oops. I didn't realize that. They knew when time was being wound backwards! Shit....


 "I think you need a lesson young lady," he said.


Master Hippolyus waved his hand, and the next thing I knew was that I was trapped in a bush of large, thick hairs. And the smell... terrible. I took a while before I knew what was going on.


I was on the back of a stray dog. 


And turned into a louse!


Though I could still think like a human, my body was that of the blood-sucking parasite, and I knew what master Hippolytus meant. I liked being near a large creature, so I could be. A tiny louse on the back of a dog. Drinking the blood and enduring the smell of this creature. Brrr! And there was nothing I could do but wait until my master thought it was enough.


After a week it was. Having to live of the blood of a dog was disgusting. Master Hippolytus grunted at me for two days before he indeed left to meet the other magic users. But not before he enchanted a glove, which came to life and slapped me each time I tried to cast a spell. So to pass the time I wrote this story. 


Ah well, the fun was worth it....


THE END

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7090