Charlotte's Universe (PoGU) by JustForTribute
Summary:

A Collection of Short Stories about Goddess Charlotte as she explores the various aspects of being a goddess.

Each chapter is a Short story that fits into the overall universe.

There is alot of size changing and power play.


If you feel generous and want to add a chapter to this, request your own story, or just toss me a penny for moral support! Then have a glance at my ko-fi
https://ko-fi.com/justfortribute


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Destruction, Fantasy, Feet, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, New World Order, Slave, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Tera (101 mi and up), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: Pantheon of Goddesses Universe
Chapters: 38 Completed: Yes Word count: 72186 Read: 214960 Published: December 13 2017 Updated: May 03 2019

1. Ultraxia's New Sky & Festive Tributes by JustForTribute

2. Surviving Sprinkles by JustForTribute

3. Planet Management System by JustForTribute

4. Oppressive Regimes by JustForTribute

5. Temple Life by JustForTribute

6. Nurturing Talent by JustForTribute

7. Out With The Old by JustForTribute

8. Status Quo by JustForTribute

9. Geometric Impossibilties by JustForTribute

10. Factory Life by JustForTribute

11. In with the New by JustForTribute

12. Unsolicited Tributes by JustForTribute

13. Closure by JustForTribute

14. Understanding Systems by JustForTribute

15. Royal Shopping by JustForTribute

16. Tribunal by JustForTribute

17. Festive Celebration by JustForTribute

18. Creative Locks by JustForTribute

19. Setting an Example by JustForTribute

20. Fashion Sense by JustForTribute

21. Omnipotence by JustForTribute

22. Maids New Rooms by JustForTribute

23. To Love A Goddess by JustForTribute

24. Idle thoughts of the Divine by JustForTribute

25. Janice’s Account by JustForTribute

26. Rise & Fall of Umbran Society by JustForTribute

27. Planet Capillum Penicilla by JustForTribute

28. Planet Ustolla by JustForTribute

29. Charlotte's Birthday by JustForTribute

30. Alyssa’s Travels by JustForTribute

31. Charlotte's Origins by JustForTribute

32. The Lost City by JustForTribute

33. Project Work by JustForTribute

34. Charlotte's Origins II by JustForTribute

35. Diplomatic Banquet by JustForTribute

36. The Architect by JustForTribute

37. Ascension by JustForTribute

38. Conclusion / References by JustForTribute

Ultraxia's New Sky & Festive Tributes by JustForTribute
Author's Notes:

Welcome to Charlotte's Universe, The start of my Goddess Stories.

|Crush|Vore|Snuff

Ultraxia's New Sky


I am recounting the events leading up until today, The day that would be our last. Our society was a prosperous one, Recently finishing our conversion to solar energy and rolling out our matter converters to finally end poverty. The Ultraxians Golden Age had begun, Our atmosphere cleared up and our planet became a bright blue orb to be proud of.
Then two years ago everything changed, Late into the evening the entire population of Ultraxia were shaken from there beds as minor earthquakes rocked the planet and the sky shifted from a dark blue to an ambient beige. Through the rest of the evening the sky kept changing and swirling, night came and went. It was as if the planet was caught in a vortex of light and darkness. Finally, the sky settled back into the night, and there it stayed ever since.
Society broke down after that; Everyone refers to that night as the day of Judgement, when Ultraxia was finally weighed on the scales of the gods and found wanting. With no sun in the sky our technology stopped working, Anarchy took over, and the planet became an apocalyptic wasteland. I have been working tirelessly with my broken faction to bring light back to our world, seeking out our forgotten technologies and bringing them back to life with crude, dirty power sources. Although today we learned it was all for nothing.
The weather surged, The winds pulled the oceans into the sky, Ultraxia itself had given up on its people. The planet's surface was washed of life and ejected into space as the world cleansed itself of our insignificant forms.

Charlotte was sat in her room going through her old jewellery box, making space for some new additions as she had been negligent with keeping it organized. She came across a small toe ring with a blue glow; This was the one she had chosen to go with her new shoes for a night out just over two years ago, she had forgotten about it had only ever worn it that one night. Scrutinizing it, she found it had lost its shine and was more of a dull teal colour now, hardly worth keeping. Idly she snapped out her tiny stone freeing up the metal band for another, more colourful stone.


Festive Tributes


It's that time of year again. The time of year we all gather to give thanks and offer tributes to the Goddess for allowing us to continue our existence in her domain.
Our world has the better end of the arrangement, All year round the Goddess protects and watches over us, All she asks in return is that at the end of our solar year, we offer up 5000 naked people to ascend into her service. She also takes as she needs throughout the year; however, the Years End Tribute is something we all look forward to.

This year I am volunteering to ascend into her service. It is a tremendous competitive honour, and there are hundreds of thousands of applicants each year. I was able to prove myself through academic achievements to be shortlisted for this year's Tribute.

The Goddess, who was not an uncommon sight to us seemed to vary in size depending on her mood, some claim to of seen her walking the streets as one of us from time to time although it had never been proven. Tribute Festival was another special exception; however, The Goddess always appeared to us at around 60ft, so we all came up to just below her ankles in stature. She would descend to the street, Claim a tray of 500 lucky Tributes and ascend back to her Olympus. Only the Ascended knew what the world beyond the city looked like.

I was lucky enough to be picked as Tribute however I had the misfortune of being on Tray 10, the very last one to be collected by the Goddess. It meant standing naked and waiting in agony as the other nine trays were slowly collected and taken above. The Goddess wore a one-piece black dress and no shoes, and she silently went about her collections, Kindly smiles raining down on the onlooking crowds who were awed in her presence.

My time finally came as the Goddess squat down and placed a delicate hands on either end of my tray. The others began to cheer, and I was swept along with the excitement, Our time was finally here. I moved to the edge of the tray with some others brave enough to look down and get a view of the world rushing by as we ascended into Olympus.

Once we stopped climbing we moved through a large spacious living area, Clean and organized with luxurious furnishings, All to the Goddesses scale, This is a place someone could get used to living in, I thought to myself as we ascended more steps moving up, through vast open spaces and corridors. We all fell sideways as the Goddess made an abrupt turn left into a large spacious bathroom, she apologized for the sudden movement as she glided into the white ceramic room.

Then we saw them, The others. Our overflowing joy was suddenly shifting to severe concern and the overwhelming terror as we were tipped from the tray into a large white bathtub, already containing the other 4500 tributes. I hit the layer of people with a painful thud and my ears filled with the screaming and wailing of thousands of people stacked on top of one another slowing crushing each other under the weight of the group. I was fortunate to be on top and saved the worst of it.

The most recent group were afforded the best view of the Goddesses beautiful form suddenly looking wicked and cruel above us as she observed the writhing mass of life. We were equal parts confused and terrified, then she spoke for the first time that day, her cute, playful tones running counter to her dark words.

"This is my favourite time of the month; I love bathing in humanity"

She followed the statement with a drawn-out sigh as she raised her dress over her head and shed her flowery undergarments. Then she just stood there, Legs spread slightly, Hands on her hips, watching, observing and soaking in the power of the moment. Everyone around me had begun fighting each other, clamouring for the edges, looking for an escape. There was no escape, no way out, this was rehearsed, practised, There had been a Festive Tribute to the Goddess every year for generations. She knew exactly how this would play out.

A few minutes later her delicate foot raised over us and slowly pushed its way through the mass of squirming nude people until we heard the unmistakable squelch of bodies below us on the base of the tub, simultaneously the Goddess gave our a small moan of pleasure as the people squashed against her foot. She lifted herself over us and repeated the slow process with her other foot. Another squelch, Another low moan of pleasure and then she stands, watching between her legs as the mass of life fights and pushes against itself to escape. I am struggling to stay on top, Fighting people down, I know I am unlikely to survive but my best chance is still being on top. I take a moment to glance up; She is staring down at me, Terrible and beautiful, her body radiating power.

Then she began to descend, very very slowly, the lower she got, the more frantic people became as they realized which part of the overwhelmingly huge Goddess would be the part to smear them into the mass of people below. The Goddess just giggled and sighed lightly as she descended into the tub, sliding her legs and feet forward as her rear finally touched the ceramic base. It was evident to all who could see her that she was in ecstasy. As her giant knee settled next to me, I observed her face contorting and grinning; She had a massive power trip.

Soon after she calmed from her descent, she began picking people out of the crowd and casually tossing them into her mouth and sucking on them for a while before swallowing. I then realized that I was still fighting to be on top and maybe that wasn't the best idea anymore. I allowed myself to be wrangled under a few others. She then spoke for the second time.

"Sarah, Can you bring the dip tray"

She wasn't even addressing us as she relaxed in our writhing forms, her right hand buried somewhere between her legs doing unimaginable things to people already in agony and darkness. Time passed, and we were all trying to stay alive when a large blonde girl appeared, a metal tray in her hands with small jars on, She set the tray down next to the Bath and bowed.

"Will there be anything else Goddess"

No reply came, only a casual flick of the wrist and the serving girl vanished out of the door. People were then plucked from around the Goddess and casually slung into the newly arrived jars. When they were dragged out by arms and ankles, they were always covered in various coloured liquids that the Goddess seemed to take great pleasure in licking from her victims before devouring them.

I was spared the treatment, hiding below the surface turned out to of been the smartest move I had made in my life as no less than six men and women had been plucked from above me. Her Bath must have lasted an hour at least, The titanic woman indulging all of her appetites for pleasure, hunger and cruelty, There could only have been a few hundred of us still alive when she finally raised herself, Covered in blood and body parts it was indeed a nightmarish scene that would haunt your waking imagination, she, however, did not seem to mind. She casually stepped out of the tub and into a walk-in shower to cleanse herself. I was left to roam a hellscape of bloody gore, grouping up with the remaining survivors to comfort one another. We had just formed a group when we heard the Goddess speak for the Third time.

"Sarah, Gather the last few, Make me a Stew for later and Clean the bath"

The final thing we heard the Goddess say as the looming form of Sarah the maid appeared in the sky.

"Sorry little guys, Looks like Goddess Charlotte would like you in a stew tonight, Your Tribute is appreciated"

She made a heart symbol with her fingers before scooping us into a Tupperware box.

Surviving Sprinkles by JustForTribute
Author's Notes:

Vore

Surviving Sprinkles

Last night was the most traumatic event any of us had ever experienced. The horrors of the past 24 hours are beyond anything any of us could've ever imagined, Yet here we are, trying to rebuild our spirits and resolve our will, about to go over the top.

I will explain, 24 hours ago we found ourselves enveloped in darkness, There were hundreds of us, we didn't know each other, and none of us had any idea where we were. Hours of discussion proved fruitless as we could find no common links between us; we were all from different parts of the world doing different things. The only thing we all had in common is that we were all now totally naked and trapped. The cell was a cylinder of some kind, we could tell from exploring the edges, and there was not enough floor space for all of us, so we were taking turns bearing the weight of those above, so no-one was hurt.

Time was an abstract concept when all you're doing is talking about your lives and families while compressed in a mass of hot humanity, body heat becoming unbearable and the situation seeming more and more dangerous. It was then that a long thin beam of light struck us from high above, blinding us as we had become accustomed to the darkness. Before we could focus our vision our world tilted and we all began sliding down towards the light. People fell over each other, a mess of limbs and bodies rolling and tumbling down the now sharp incline.

I fell, I fell for what felt like minutes but could only have been a second, I painfully struck an icy surface and began sliding for 10ft or so into a thick brown syrup. I stuck fast to it, on my back staring up as I saw the container moving overhead, people pouring out from its small opening being spread over the landscape. Slowly I perceived the world around me, finding it both mesmerizing and impossible. It looked like we were falling into a giant ice cream sundae, from my position at the base stuck into what I had identified as some form of caramel, I started to look further for proof of my theory. Then I saw her, The giant titan wielding our prison container with a graceful elegance as to spread us evenly across the giant desert. She wasn't smiling; she was just focused as if doing something totally normal. It was then reality came crashing into me as terror set in; I would have run, I would have screamed, I couldn't move, I was stuck in caramel, I couldn't cry, I was too scared.

The next 30 minutes were the most terrifying 30 minutes of my decades of life. The giant was watching something in the distance while idly digging into the world around me and removing vast chunks of the landscape, various sauces, people and consuming them between her beautiful lips the size of buildings. The whole process was eerily silent as yelling and screaming subsided around me with people coming to terms with their fate, The girl above hadn't spoken a word to us through the whole process and was painfully slowly working her way around the bowl. Soon enough I was sure it would be my turn, I had been looking forward to it in a masochist kind of way. I was fed up with being trapped, Fed up of being forced to watch the mass murder in front of me, I wanted it all to end.

She rose, Dropping the large metal spoon in the bowl next to me, Then wordlessly left the bowl and vanished into the world beyond. I had survived, Hope surged, still stuck in caramel I began to look around the icy wastelands for other survivors, and sure enough, there were a couple. They worked through the night to free me and a couple of others from the caramel. This was when I met Keith and Jane; They were remarkably resilient and organized. They picked us all up, got us together and inspired us not to give up.

We spent hours planning our escape from the bowl, Keith was a big guy, strong enough to support a column of us to the rim and then with great effort, we dragged him up behind us and over the lip. The fall the other side was a disaster, out of the 12 of us that had survived 3 of the others had broken bones on the fall from the bowl, I helped Jane support one of the guys as Keith carried the 2 injured women and we made our dash across the sizeable wooden expanse in the dark. It had been hours since we were left, as we stopped to rest and brace our wounds a soft light spread over us as dawn broke outside the window we had only recently noticed. Then the light suddenly surged as the room illuminated.

We all turned and saw her, The towering goddess on the far wall, Looking half asleep and only wearing a nighty as she lazily shuffled into the room, unaware of their presence. I ran to Jane who was already organizing people, making our move for the window before we were spotted. The colossal titan moved with incredible speed despite her lethargy as we heard a crash of water as she filled a huge container. Keith grabbed the two injured women and sprinted; I was almost dragging the man with the broken leg, ignoring his protests as we all moved with as much speed as our bodies allowed. Then a giant spoon landed in front of us, and for the first time, we heard her speak.

"If you sprinkles don't want to get smushed by this spoon, get on it"

I looked at Keith, who turned and sighed in defeat, We both looked at Jane who shook her head in refusal and then we all moved to the spoon, leading the other 6 and three injured with us. We climbed into the spoon defeated; There was no escaping this. Glancing up and the passive face of the girl who stared down at us almost uninterested as she lifted the spoon and tipped us into a ceramic cell on a bed of brown and white powder. As we moved to explore our new prison the unmistakable aroma of coffee was everywhere. The realization hit us all nearly at the same time, and people began to shriek in terror and claw at the shiny walls. She had put us in her morning coffee cup; As we looked up we saw her looking in on us with an annoyed expression, then she vanished and shortly returned with another spoon of people similar size to us. There were now 30 of us in the cup, and she looked more satisfied in a mortally terrifying kind of way. Keith was very quick to establish control of the group and explain how the bowl escape we used the previous night may work here. Jane pointed out that there was now a goddess looking down on us and crushed the last flares of hopeful resistance.

Charlotte was tired, It was early, and she had planets to manage, She made a mental note to reprimand her maid Sarah for not being awake before her and having her coffee made as she watched the group of tinies she found milling about on her kitchen surface. Then she had an idea; It had been a long time since she had mortals in her coffee. She laid the spoon down in front of them and gave the command. To her surprise they did as they were told, expecting them to show some defiance, especially if they were from last night as she had assumed. Still, as she added them to her cup, it just didn't seem like enough, spooning some more in from one of her containers she gave the bottom of the mug a liberal coating in mortals. That seems more like it.

Reaching for the hot water she crouched a little so she could hear them scream while she bathed them in scalding hot water, The screams and yelps made her smile, and she added cream to the coffee to cool it a little to drink. Mortals didn't add anything to coffee, couldn't really taste them. It was just the knowledge they were there and the slight texture change on her lips that made it worth it.

Planet Management System by JustForTribute
Author's Notes:

Destruction | Feet

Planet Management Systems

Charlotte sat at her desk, placing her coffee on a coaster made from slave cages and flashed open her domain overview. She loved being a Goddess but often found the administration work of owning so many planets to be tedious; Her custom planetary tracker kept real-time information on all 2000 of her current properties, population, technology and the most important to her, Tributes. Planets were organised by their calendar year; She had standing tribute demands for every quarter from each world, These tributes would automatically be moved into her various stores where Sarah, her maid, would organise them into multiple places depending on her needs. These tributes were just numbers to Charlotte though; She was much more interested in the planets who failed to meet the tribute quotas, That's where she could indeed be a goddess.

Skimming through the lists quickly dismissing those who offered enough tribute and marking some for increased tributes if the there population was growing to fast for her liking. Finally, she found what she was looking for, A world that had offered no praise this quarter, Probably fallen to some revolution or coup. The planets name "Havene" was marked and was added as the first entry of her 'Planets to visit' list, her imagination already racing with the things she would do with them. For the most part, All of her domain was currently being obedient; her tributes were coming in their millions, She quickly double checked that the next planet lined up for the Festive Tribute was still being diligent, She disliked missing her monthly bath because of some silly peasant revolt.

Sipping her coffee, she rose from her desk and stood to dress for her planetary visit. Selecting a suitable dress, underwear and shoes were very important as these would be the last thing millions of people would see today. She had to make sure she looked radiant. While pondering dresses she flexed out with her power and summoned her maid to her hand, the maid appeared the size of a doll in Charlotte's hand, and she squeezed.

"Did I wake you slave?"

Not giving her a chance to reply she squeezed the breath from the tiny woman and then threw her to the floor restoring her size as she fell and Sarah rolled into a crying pile on her floor.

"If I ever have to make my own morning coffee again, I'll demote you to tampon"

As the goddess turned back to her dress selection, the crying maid begged and pleaded for forgiveness. Charlotte mostly ignored her, feeling her point had been made. Sarah was the best maid she had ever had, Loyal, Honest and able to clean up after her without complaint however she did need to make sure she never forgot her place.

"If you were to about to be squashed by me, Do you think the Red or the black?"

She was turning to show the two dresses to the whimpering serving girl. Sarah looked up and gestured to the black. Happy with the selection Charlotte quickly changed into a knee-length black one-piece dress. Selected some comfortable matching flats and solid black underwear that would blend with the dress giving the sense of ominous darkness for those who dared look up between her legs.

"I am expecting just over three hundred thousand tributes to come in today Sarah; I expect you to put them all to work, I would also like you to try making wine from them. That may taste nice"

Charlotte then turned away from her slave and dismissed her with a wave. Selecting a pair of earrings, each containing one of her domain planets and then she headed for the staircase down to the world of mortals. Swiping her half-finished coffee from her dresser as she walked by, sipping at it as she descended to the disobedient world below. This time she was going to be about 220ft tall to the locals, not too big, she wanted to interact with them.

She stood tall over the vast city and placed her coffee on top of one of the skyscrapers which cracked and buckled under its weight but heroically held the giant mug. Charlotte smiled at the usefulness of the building and scanned the streets for the population, ignoring the ones she'd trod on when stepping down onto the surface. Plucking some people off the ground, she held them to her face and then she raised her voice, immediately deafening the random people she held to her face.

"WHERE IS MY TRIBUTE HAVENTITES"

Using her term for them, the population of the planet Havene. Her voice echoed across the surface of the world projected by the divine force of will. The city she had chosen to step into was the most densely populated part of the planet and from what she understood the centre of its government.
She dropped the people she was holding, letting them plummet to their deaths near her feet as she reached for a woman about a 2mm tall standing on the roof of a nearby building. Lifting the woman between finger and thumb she dipped her into her a coffee before tossing her into her mouth and sucking on her.

"I am a Merciful goddess; I will only take this city. Tomorrow, you will have double your quarters' tribute submitted to my temple for collection."

With that she began playfully dancing through the streets, every step deliberate and calculated as people ran and popped beneath her flats. The soles of the shoes were thin enough that she could feel groups of mortals squelch as she tapped her feet to a rhythm in her mind. Casually she pushed over a tall building coming up to her waist, into another building and giggled out over the city as the buildings all fell like dominoes.

Casually dancing around back to her coffee she quickly downed the remaining contents as an idea came to mind. Placing the empty cup on one of the tall buildings she swiped her hands down the streets collecting a handful of the small population. Glancing down at her fist of writhing mortals she grinned playfully.

"I'm going to play a game; If I score three points, I will let the rest of you live"

With that she started casually tossing the tiny people one by one towards her empty coffee cup, It was a fair distance away, and she was not having much luck with her aim, People were splatting against the building, the cup and some were just being cast off into the distance by her powerful throws. Charlotte could not control her giggling as people exploded against the building and cup. She only managed to score one point with the whole handful of people she had collected.

"Oh well, Not my day I guess, Worship time specks, If you can clean the mess you bugs made from my shoes before I get bored of watching you, I will leave your city in peace"

With that she lazily descended into a residential area, houses of people vanishing under her behind as she sat, spreading her legs and removing her shoes as she took streets of homes off the map. Placing the flats on their side between her calves she looked expectantly over the remaining city and soon saw people heading towards her. Once she was satisfied, they had started cleaning she laid back and crushed the rest of the suburban area under her back and head as she began to make a snow angel in the city. This was the part of being a Goddess she loved.

She lay quietly for a long time, absorbing the feeling of power and tingles of little life moving about her. Gazing over at her mug still resting on the building she impulsively decided she wanted something and sat up.

"Next time I Visit, I want a Scale statue of my beautiful hand holding that cup as the centrepiece to your capital."

She then looked down at her half cleaned flats, bored. She picked up one of the shoes and used it to squelch the tiny people around her, giggling as they all tried to run like the insects they were.

"I am also expecting my flats to be pristine next time I return."

Standing to her full height, she surveyed the ruined burning city around her. Satisfied she walked back to her stairs barefoot, intentionally treading on anyone that she came across. Ascending the stairs with them vanishing behind her the last thing Havene heard was the goddess yelling.

"Sarah, I am going to need some slaves to clean my feet, they are filthy"

Charlotte was content; her point was made and returned to her desk to make sure they were organising tributes.

Oppressive Regimes by JustForTribute
Author's Notes:

Crush

Oppressive Regimes

Yesterday was the day all of our dreams were crushed. It took us years to overthrow our oppressors, To transform Havene into a real Democracy, Then within months of our new reform, She came. The Goddess had not been seen since the dark ages of our people, most of us had believed the tributes were simply a symbolic relic of a dying religion, and we voted to stop them.

Then she came, confirming the myths and histories, angered at our choices and with her wrath our democracy came undone. The former power structure rapidly reasserted itself and those of us who help overthrow the old system found ourselves been offered up as part of the repentance tribute demanded by the nameless Goddess.

Me, My wife and our children were rounded up and taken to the ancient temple of the Goddess in the very centre of the continent. There were thousands of us, more than she had asked for indeed, The government was looking to appease her with a more magnificent tribute. As the temple doors swung closed behind the final unfortunates, The walls melded from old stone to new metal, and the temperature of the room went up. Then we waited, huddled in family groups, naked and reassuring each other that things would be fine. Isolation does strange things to the passage of time; it feels like it stretches into eternity.

Our world began to shake as we felt the container move and the roof started to slide back revealing the face of a youthful blonde girl.

"Havene's late payment I assume, Welcome to Goddess Charlotte's collection."

The girl tipped our small box out into a large metal bucket and looked down at us sympathetically; We must have only been a millimetre or so tall compared to her. She was a goddess.

"I am sorry to ask this but are any of you Vintners?"

The titan then squints as she surveys us looking for anyone who was maybe putting themselves forward. One man is jumping up and down trying to be noticed and is soon plucked up and away by the large woman who wanders away leaving us to our plight.

I turn to my family, nursing our bruises from the fall and we discuss the Goddess, We were under the impression she had dark hair and remorseless eyes, the blonde they had met seemed to be concerned for them, surely the cruelty of the Goddess they had heard was being exaggerated to them.

A short time later, The giant blonde returns with another box and tips the small people in along with us.

"Havene, Meet the quarterly tribute from Ellana, They are a huge world, so they tribute a lot of people"

The container we are being kept in is now getting very busy, the noise and panic of the surrounding population making it hard to talk with anyone. Chaos is taking over, and women can be heard screaming while fights are breaking out. I move to protect my family, trying to get us the edge, so I don't need to defend from all sides.

People began to rain from the sky again as the blonde returned with yet another box.

"Havene, Ellana, Meet Pyraxi, One of Charlotte's favourite planets"

We were now being buried in frightened, screaming people, It was deafening, My children had been crying, and now my wife had broken down, I stood above them stopping them from being crushed by the people currently on top, but it was only a matter of time before my strength gave out.

It was at this moment we heard the Goddess for the first time, her voice was distant and uncaring, annoyed as if she had been pulled from a meal.

"After Yesterday you better have a good reason for dragging me down here Sarah"

Through the people above I could barely make out the vast shapes moving in the room overhead. The blonde appeared to be down on her knees as she spoke to the bored looking titan in front of her.

"This tiny Vintner informs me the best way to make wine is to smash the grapes repeatedly under your feet; He says the old ways are the best. With this said, I believe this to be something you would find highly enjoyable and not a task I would take from you without permission"

The words hit us like an icy wind, terror and panic flooded through everyone at the same time, the volume of the writhing mass of people exceeding anything I thought possible from ordinary people. The rapid movements of everyone around me, the pushing and shoving, I was separated from my family, unable to fight back to them, unable to spare a glance upwards as I fought the throng of people to find my family again — the goddesses words reverberated around the container.

"Interesting, You have done well Sarah, I assume these are my wine grapes...Best return the Vintner to his people so I can get started"

I fight to break the surface of panic-stricken people, looking to get on top to get back to the edge and find where I left my wife, I see the blonde casually flick a person from her fingers into the bucket, and the other Titaness stands over us with a leg either side of our container. The reality of what is about to happen finally hits home and I realise that finding my family, won't change our fates.

Charlotte Stood over the bucket of people, Pleased that her maid had brought this process to her attention instead of performing it herself. She carefully placed her right foot into the bucket, power surging through her as it crushed into the mass of people. Shifting her weight she moved her other foot in next to it, a similar rush of power as lives were snuffed out below her. Then she started stomping, up and down, each foot taking more lives and she slowly worked the thousands of people below her into a dark red paste. She looked down lustily and then frowned slightly.

"This won't even be a full bottle; Next time use a bigger bucket"

The Goddess worked the mixture between her toes for 20 or so minutes before she was happy the contents would get no thinner. She stepped out onto a towel provided by her maid, bloody messy feet liberally coated in mortal remains. She grabbed a small container from a shelf marked "Foot Cleaners" as she left her maid to finish up in the storeroom.

Later that evening Charlotte was listening to a live musical performance by a small band on her desk when Sarah came in with a single glass of thick red liquid. She wordlessly took the glass and sipped it, tasting the flavours and texture. It was bitter , salty and all round rather unpleasant.

"Nope, That's no good, next time mix them with some actual grapes, You can finish it if you like"

Sarah sampled the glass and her face contorted in agreement with the goddesses appraisal. And she spat it back into the glass.

"Well, It was the first try, I will pour it away and do more research goddess"

As her maid left Charlotte realised she was bored of the musicians, Casually she swept them off her desk with the back of her hand and went back to reviewing her worlds.

Temple Life by JustForTribute

Temple Life

2 Weeks Ago, Goddess Charlotte decided she wanted her Priestesses to keep video diaries of life in her temple and outline their roles. We have no idea why It was not our place to question.

So here I am. My Name is Jessica, and I am a speck level Acolyte serving in the tribute stores. Speck Level Acolytes like me are all 3 mm in height on the Charlotte Scale, The standard form of measurement used in all temples. This may sound small, but when you work in tribute, you tower over nearly everyone in the section. Most tributes arrive in boxes at 0.5mm unless Maid Sarah selects them for particular assignments, such as the recent Wine experiment as we have started calling it.
My Specific job is mostly logistics, The Tributes arrive, and 2 Speck acolytes filter the tributes into separate holding areas, We filter them into male, female, working age and the affectionately dubbed Useless categories. Once our containers of new entries are full, We report to our supervisor, a Bug Level Priestess; They tower over us at nearly 2 inches in height. These Priestesses can carry the containers to the next level of sorting.
My Personal ambition is to make my way up to being an interaction Priestess; These are any Priestesses that are permitted conversation with Maid Sarah. I have served in logistics for nearly a year, and I am one of most senior Speck Acolytes, So I am hopeful a promotion to a bug is on the horizon. The bigger you get, the less chance you have of being snuffed out by mistake while Sarah is organising the shelves.
The highlight of my service so far was when the Goddess noticed me, None of the other Speck Acolytes can have that claim to fame! I was on my way back from Informing the Bug of our latest batch when Goddess Charlotte came in and started scanning through the shelves looking for something. She locked an eye on me for at least a second before noticing a roll of double sided tape behind me and releasing a sigh of relief that blew me down and pushed me back. Her divine whisper spared me from being mushed as she lifted the tape and took it from the shelf, passing it just over my prone body, had I been standing I would have been done. It was the highlight of my life. If I can get up to interaction Priestess, maybe I will see her again.

Charlotte paused the video, looking at the sheer joy on the face of the tiny acolyte as she recounted the story of her encounter. Truth be told she didn't notice the acolyte when she picked that tape up but was amused at the impact it had on her. Idly she glanced at her window, where she had recently used the double sided tape to stick people in fun patterns to break the moonlight. She briefly considered adding this little Jessica to the window, imaging her brief joy and sudden realisation, The power to do that to the hopeful speck was undoubtedly hers. She called to her maid.

"Sarah, Can you see if I own a Speck Acolyte called Jessica in Tributes"

Sarah appeared at the door and bowed quickly before scurrying off to check. A few moments later she returned with a small cage.

"There were no Speck Acolytes call Jessica however there was a Bug Priestess working Tributes with that name"

The cage was set down on the desk in front of the Goddess, and the maid vanished from the room. The Goddess casually knocked the cage over with a finger to get a look at the tiny creature inside. She was dressed in white priestess robe at nearly 2 inches tall, long brown hair and an expression that was a mixture of stunned fright and awe. She just watched the tiny creature taking in the world, As her head turned and saw the screen, a large billboard-sized picture of her face paused in a weird expression, She quickly snapped back to the Goddess and prostrated herself inside the cage.

"I see you finally made it to bug then Speck; Dreams do come true when I own you."

The tiny figure was speechless, unable to move in a pose of worship and the Goddess started to roll her cage around on her desk with her finger. Then she broke it, peeled the bars away instead of opening the door and left Jessica on her back gazing up at her face the size of the goddesses.

"I Enjoyed your perception of me, I have decided I want to know more about how you microbes view me, My question is, Are you the right girl for the job"

She plucked the tiny girl off her desk and moved her over to her dresser, setting her down next to a huge jewellery box and a few containers Jessica knew to contain tributes. Charlotte selected a small tube of 1mm Tributes and poured them out in front of Jessica. The tributes did as they were instructed by the priestesses and immediately fell prone before her, not even registering the Goddess at first.

"You will need a small production crew to conduct interviews with the smallest of my property, Select who you need, Then kill the rest."

Jessica was stunned by her words, and before she was able to get a good look at any of the tributes laid out before her, The inevitable happened, They all started to run in terror from the goddesses promise of death. There were three men and a woman at her feet still, All kneeling, all silent. The Priestess reached down and collected them, Placing them in her Speck Acolyte holders on her belt. Then she turned to the gruesome task her deity had asked of her.

Charlotte just sat and watched as her tiny little Priestess began scurrying around in front of her, stomping and jumping on fleeing tinies. She found the display mildly amusing but knew it could be better.

"I want some variety in your justice Bug, Entertain me with your worship"

Jessica froze as the Goddess began to speak to her, Processing the request she turned to a cornered group of women by the huge box and pointed at them, Using expressive gestures rather than words as she was sure the titan couldn't hear her anyway. Striding over in massive, exaggerated stomps she stopped before the girls and lifted two them up by their heads, One in each hand she began to spin, The result was genuinely horrifying, The Goddess moved a hand to cover her mouth, shocked by the sudden turn.

"You're a Dark Horse Aren't you Jessica!"

As the heads came free of the torsos sending them spinning off across the dresser, Jessica stopped. The Goddess herself had just said her name; She knew her name. Sudden, unbridled pure joy flowed through her as she started brutally rending and tearing through the remaining slaves leaving her new collections on her belt stunned and frozen with a deep-seated terror they were sure would never leave them.

As she watched the tiny murderess go above and beyond to please her, Charlotte wondered if sending this crazy Priestess back into the temple was a good idea, maybe her bloodlust would get the better of her. Taking another container of tributes Charlotte casually emptied the whole tube into her mouth and sucked on them while she thought over what to do. After a minute or so Jessica was done with her tiny rampage and was breathless before her. The Goddess swallowed the 50 or so people in her mouth and called for her maid.

"Take this bug back to Tributes, Demote her back to speck and make sure she never qualifies for bug again"

With that Charlotte stood up and went back to her desk, closing the Video of Jessica as Sarah moved in plucked the tiny girl from the desk, as she did so Jessica shrunk back down to 3mm, her tiny life even more insignificant as Sarah placed her in a small pocket on her chest.

"While your back there can you add a Speck Acolyte by the name of Tabitha to the Bug supervisor role, Apparently she hates Jessica, should keep her in line"

Charlotte resumed looking through her submitted video logs for any more potential fun.

Nurturing Talent by JustForTribute

Nurturing Talent

Jagged, Uneven, Coarse and Unacceptable. These are the only thoughts going through Charlotte's' mind as she inspected her toes, The crowd of assorted toe slaves gathered on the desk before her. Glancing down at the useless specks that were unable to perform this most simple of chores, She blew down gently on the group scattering them across the desk.

"Pointless specks, You have all earned painful ends"

She then began to pluck them from her desk one by one and drop them into her burning candle, watching them immolate and fall into the molten wax. Realising they may be dying quicker than she would like her thoughts turned to solutions for her toenails, By the time the last speck screamed there final breath, Goddess Charlotte had formed a plan in her mind.

Moving to her wardrobe, she selected a more conservative look of black jeggings and a floral loose fitting top. Adding a long deep red cloak and a slim tiara to her outfit she looked like a princess. Admiring herself in the mirror, she called for her maid. Sarah entered the room and surveyed the Goddess who was modelling to herself. She bowed deeply and offered service. Charlotte spoke without turning.

"I am going down to Pyraxi to get my nails done by a Professional. Cassi, You remember her, the prodigy nail artist. I plan on revealing my identity to her and bringing her back to serve full time"

Sarah already knew where her Goddess was going by her outfit. She played the role of Duchess Coral on that world and frequently visited when angry with tiny servants. Being a duchess meant she was still treated with the highest respect without the cowering fear everyone displayed in her presence as a Goddess. Still, this novel idea should be pressed a little; Charlotte had instructed her to question her sometimes to stimulate conversation when appropriate.

"Is that a wise move Goddess, The last time you brought someone back to "Nurture Talent" it did not go as expected"

Gesturing to the small trash can by the dresser, Inside a 5-inch human body could be seen, thoroughly roasted with a wooden stick shoved through the rear end. The remains of a 5 Star Celebrity Chef Charlotte had decided to bring back to serve full time. Gerald, his name was, had a conscience and when the Goddesses diet included a lot of living tributes he had a hard time working with the meat. Finding his cooking no longer impressed her, The Goddess shoved a cocktail stick into him and slowly roasted him over a fire intending to eat him. She had become bored by the time he was cooked and had been snacking on tributes while she waited, So he ended up in the trash. Snapping from her reverie Charlotte responded.

"Ah yea, Cassi will do better though, I think she will adjust to working with live materials"

Turning on her heel, she strode past her maid towards her stairs, cape flowing behind her, summoning the relevant accessories for the planet to her hand. This world used identity chips for services, so she needed to complete the illusion as she descended her stairs into a vacant stall in the ladies room of a high-end shopping mall. Seeing so many strangers up close while still knowing she could turn them all into a thin paste, at the same time, gave her certain pleasurable confidence. Stalking through the mall, she found her favourite salon, the one she had been coming to on and off for nearly five years now. Striding into the foyer, the girl at the desk leapt up to assist.

"Your Highness! We were not expecting you. Do you have an appoi...Why would you, Here you can come through, I will find someone for you immediately"

Charlotte allowed herself to be lead to a large luxurious styling chair, letting the girl delicately remove her cape and shoes before issuing her request.

"Cassi, I will have no other, Fetch her to me, I do not have all afternoon"

The youthful girl hesitates slightly as she searches for the words, looking at the floor before speaking in a quiet voice.

"Cassi isn't available; She joined the selected yesterday, I am afraid she will not be returning to us"

The Goddesses eyes flash with concern as she looked over to the girl, Then she reached into her purse and removed a small communication screen. Pushing the button for the world's leader, President Dayn, A video feed of him promptly appearing before her. He looked shocked but otherwise was able to compose himself, He was aware of who she was, He made her playful excursions legal in every sense so she could move unhindered.

"Hey D, I need you to send my nail stylist Cassi back to work from the Selected if you please, Quickly, This place is chilly"

She then closed the window before he could reply to her. Then she glanced to the awestruck receptionist girl gawking over her shoulder. She stumbled through a muddled sentence.

"I knew duchesses... power..but...President Dayn...How...You didn't even let him…"

Reaching over to confused mortal, Charlotte closed her mouth with a finger and held it closed for a moment before settling back into her chair.

"When Cassi gets here, You will send her through, Until then I would like to be left in peace"

Cassi was stunned and confused as her clothes were returned to her and she was hurried out into a waiting aircraft. Her dreams had finally come true, and now they were being ripped from her, and she had no idea why. The hypersonic craft was only airborne for a few minutes before it dropped her in a parking lot outside of her old work. This was a real nightmare; she was being pulled from heaven to go back to work! Rage boiled inside her as she stormed into the building.
Seeing Hannah on the desk she glared at her with projected fury, the small girl recoiled and gestured to Duchess Coral reclining in her usual chair, of course, it was her.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME"

The outburst took everyone in the room by surprise; Even Cassi was surprised by her own fury. She thought it best to keep pushing while she was burning with rage.

"YOU RUINED MY LIFE SO I COULD FILE YOUR NAILS"

Coral just glanced back over her shoulder at Cassi and calmly gestured her over. Then she told her what she wanted to hear.

"When you're done, You can go back if you choose"

Cassi visibly calmed, sighed and shuffled to the Duchesses side. She took her seat by her hand and whispered a silent earnest apology. Coral glanced to her quizzically, then posed the question she had been mulling over since she found out about the selection.

"Why Cassi, Why did you put yourself up for Selection"

Watching the girls genuinely confused expression made the Goddess realise that her propaganda was so much more useful than even she realised. Then she got the heartfelt plea she knew she didn't want to hear, not from Cassi. She started work on her toenails as she spoke.

"I've been putting myself up for selection every year since I turned 18, The greatest honour we could hope for is being a Festive Tribute to the Goddess, Ascending to her Olympus to serve her"

Of Course, This is what she had to dictate; These were her words from generations ago when she first claimed this world. The reality of the situation only aroused her; It was her dark secret from her domain, her true nature manifest into her dark desires. Not Cassi though, She had talent, a real artist with a file and brush. Thinking over her next words carefully, she thought of revealing herself; then a more amusing idea came to mind.

"Cassi, I am happy for you. I am glad you are to be one of the lucky few. What Tray are you on?"

For her part Cassi seemed to be beaming with excitement to discuss her recent fortunes, talking in long strung sentences about the process so far, The Goddess found the whole thing complicated and unnecessary while being amused at the effort the world puts into pleasing her. Finally, she made it to the part where she explained they had awarded her Tray 1, apparently a high honour; The Goddess made a note to get that changed, Tray 1 barely survived till Tray 10 was added, She would rather her superior tributes be on Tray 10. Charlotte reached out with her divine power, something she rarely felt the need to do but sometimes power is there to be used, as time around her slowed to a stop, freezing Cassi in a bright smile. She then summoned Sarah into her hand, pulling her across the dimensional barrier.

"Hi Slave, I need you to add 500 tributes to Pyraxi's Festive Tribute tomorrow, I plan on recovering this one from Tray 1, and I would like to be compensated for my mercy"

Without waiting for a reply Charlotte tossed her doll-sized maid onto the floor, sending her back home just before she hit the floor. Taking another moment to look over Cassie's happy face, she hoped the reality of tomorrow did not crush her spirit. Time abruptly resumed, and the conversation continued as the goddesses Toe and Fingernails were restored to the perfection of which she was accustomed.

Removing her communication screen from her bag once again she pressed for the President one more time.

"Me again D, You can put her back now, Tray 1."

Then the feed was closed.

Cassi's face was showing the same astonishment as the previous girl, looking over her shoulder the other way Charlotte could see Hannah being dumbstruck once again. This time she did not attempt to speak and came over to place the shoes back on her feet. Offering her cape as the Duchess stood. Bidding Cassi a good evening and wishing her the best for the Tribute, she Elegantly and Regally, Strode away.

Charlotte ascended her stairs just outside the salon as she saw armed men coming to retrieve Cassi. Smiling to herself as she pondered the way her new Nail Artist was literally giving herself to her, It was so much more satisfying than just taking her.

Sarah was waiting for her as she returned. She looked hurt and was moving awkwardly. The Goddess may not care about much, but she was starting to like Sarah as much as a master loves a dog.

"What's wrong with you, You look like you fought with a staircase"

Sarah fell to her knees and lowered her head, clearly her reply was not going to amuse her Goddess if she was already pleading for forgiveness.

"You pulled me earlier while I was on the toilet When you returned me I fell headfirst into the ceramics"

The Goddess immediately inspected her hand, rage burning in her eyes. If she saw even the slightest speck of filth on her hand, Sarah was going for a full swim. Sarah sensing the imminent danger spoke up.

"I was clean Goddess, In that regard your timing was perfect, Returning me head first was the only concern"

Charlotte relaxed a little, still looking over her hand. Then turning her attention back to prostrate maid she exerted a little power, restoring her property to working order before heading into her study to look for some new planets to acquire. She had plans to remove a couple from her domain and needed some replacements.

Out With The Old by JustForTribute

Out with the Old

The Empire of Gaelio, Dominant nation on the world of Jasheed had finally had the technological breakthrough they had been waiting for; They had discovered Fusion Drive Technology. The Stars were about to unfold before them, access to the galaxies beyond and hopefully freedom from an unwanted deity.

Jens Mackenzee was responsible for overseeing the Ark Project, The great settler ship designed to carry the population of the Empire out into the dark. The Fusion drive was his life work, Final part of the grand puzzle to space travel and salvation of his people. His team, Liam Ozwald and Sean Chaeffer were preparing for the final inspection by the Empress and her council before the Fusion Drive would be installed, and they could begin the decolonisation of Jasheed. Jens moved out in front of the team and turned to face them, Pride shining from his eyes.

"The Ark is Complete, Thanks to all of your hard work over the decades to bring this great vision to life. You should all be proud. We have saved our world from oppression and freed our people to the great expanse of space."

Cheering erupted through the audience, Glasses were raised, and celebratory compliments exchanged. Then the Empress arrived and moved into the room, Delight on her face as her flowing dress dragged behind her. Jens moved to meet her and pleasantries were exchanged as he leads her and her maids out onto the balcony overlooking the massive starship. She marvelled over its size and sleek hull, exclaiming how proud she is to be leading her people into a better age. One of her maids stepped forward to the edge, looking the ship up and down before exclaiming a rather direct question.

"So, It has a Fusion Drive? Capable of Interstellar Travel?"

The Empress was about to snap at the disobedient handmaiden until Jens stepped in front, Proud and Happy to answer the questions he had spent his life developing.

"Yes, and Yes, This ship will carry our whole population for as long as needed to find a new world."

The girl sighed audibly and turned around to face Jens and the Empress. Her blonde hair was cascading out from under her hood as she offered a sympathetic shake of her head. She then excused herself and began walking for the exit; over her shoulder, she left her parting statement hanging.

"You have just made someone very, very happy."

Charlotte pulled on Sarah's being, bringing her doll-sized maid into her hand setting her down onto her desk into a pile of 3mm tributes she was forcing to dance for her as she idly flicked through her roster of planets. The tiny people scattered and Sarah nimbly swiped them together with her feet into a neat pile between her legs. She knew this is how the Goddess preferred to see them. Then needing no further prompting she gazed up to her Goddess and kneeled into the pile of tributes, crushing them beneath her superior form, now using her hands to keep them all below her deftly. She delivered her report.

"It's True; They have reached the Interstellar marker."

The Goddess looked down to her maid and grinned; Her day just got a whole lot more interesting. Interstellar was an arbitrary condition she came up with for the end of a planet's cycle in her domain. Being able to move through space did not protect them from her, chasing tiny starships was tiresome however, so she preferred to nip them in the bud before they left. Charlotte took her maid in hand and threw her out on the floor returning her to the more useful size of just shorter than her. It had been years since she had last allowed a planet to get this close to her deadlines; she always got bored of waiting and acted early.

"According to this, the planet is about 10,000 miles top to bottom; I think I will go in and have my fun at about 6000 miles tall, then I won't have to worry about my nails breaking on the crust."

Content with her brief analysis she stood and went to her wardrobe to change out of her 'Moons and Stars' pyjamas and into something a bit more divine, something dark and sexy. Flicking over the dresses, she couldn't find anything that spoke to her, and her excitement was building inside her, after 15 minutes of digging through her dresses the decision was made.

"This is too much for them, Pyjamas are fine, Sarah put these dresses back in chromatic order, If I find a red dress in the blues again, I will stitch you into one for the rest of eternity."

Striding from her bedroom, barefoot with bed hair and loose pyjamas, Charlotte made her way to her staircase down to the mortal worlds.

Jens looked out of the bridge of his new ship, new crew and a new era for the Empire. Loading had been taken place all night, and they were at 4% completion. Ahead of schedule as the Empress had turned out all available manpower to speed the process, Tribute was next week, and she wanted to be gone before then. As day broke, the shadows fell, His bridge went dark as the natural light vanished and the artificial lights came on to take over. Sensors, Alarms and Yelling everywhere. He called for a status update, then tried to parse the response as everyone told him different things at the same time. "The Sun is gone", "Alien Spaceship in orbit", "Alien lifeform in Orbit", "Planetary gravity has been disrupted". All serious claims but nothing coherent, Gazing out over the darkened surface of Jasheed he saw all he needed to see. A huge pale unmistakable finger descended from the stars and impacted the capital city; the impact spread chunks of the planet up into low orbit obscuring all visuals and sensor data. He turned to his bridge and began yelling orders.

"Get us the hell off this planet, Full speed to atmospheric thrust, Spin up the fusion drive, Magnetic deflectors all front to deflect that debris."

The crew went to work, and the massive ship roared into life, Surging into the atmosphere at Mach 3, previously unheard of speeds for the Empire. Their new ship was the pinnacle of technology and Jasheean Engineering. As they broke the atmosphere collision warnings lit up across the screen, a huge pale yellow cartoon moon filled there visualizer."

"Full Stop, Reverse Thrust, Angle onto the Horizon and fire the Fu…"

Charlotte was busy writing her name into the side of the planet with a fingernail when the small ship crashed into her thigh, unnoticed by her. Happy with her new signed world she began toying with her large beach ball that was twice her size but so pliable and fragile beneath her touch. Her play moved the planet out of orbit and around the same she grew tired of sucking up the oceans and scrunching her toes into the mantle of the planet, It's orbit was pushed too close the systems sun and the surface scorched into a boring, lifeless wasteland. She watched as the planet drifted away, feeling content. She ascended home and cast the maid out of her room who was still organising dresses.

"Sarah, I'm going back to bed to think over what just happened...and watch the last half-hour of their news, Do not disturb."

Status Quo by JustForTribute

Status Quo

The room filled with broken streams of light as dawn broke for the Goddess, and she rolled away from the window in annoyance, She should move that sun. Her eyes opened looking across her sheets she spotted a couple of micro scavengers who had stayed too long, idly she dug them up with a fingernail and brought them to her tired eyes, two 0.5mm men gawked back at her. Then she pulled herself from her bed, sending the microbes flying off in whatever direction gravity decided, scanning around her room she saw the remains of the temple night shift rushing to hide themselves in the various escape routes throughout her room. She also noticed her maid Sarah, kneeling by the door, unusual for her to already be there without being summoned.

"Looking for some bonus points slave?"

Sarah looked up slowly at her tired Goddess standing over her; She had been here for nearly 40 minutes waiting for her to wake up so she could inform her of the developments on Enda. This was either going to make her incredibly happy or furious with rage; It was hard to tell until she delivered the news.

"My Goddess, Your tribute planet Enda has undergone a liberty movement and are now refusing tribute to you"

Sarah observed the Goddess, watched the smile creep onto her face and her hands twitching at her sides; now she had to drop the bad news.

"They were the planet due to offer your Festive tribute today"

The shift in mood was sudden and painful as Sarah found herself doll sized and having the life squeezed out of her before she even saw the Goddess raise a hand. Charlotte screamed at the tiny girl now inches from her face.

"YOU LET MY FESTIVE TRIBUTE REVOLT, DO YOU WANT TO BE MY TRIBUTE"

The doll-sized maid recoiled in terror as the harsh audio threatened to deafen her completely. Looking up at the Goddess with tears in her eyes she started muttering promises, pledges and apologies hoping to calm the enraged Deity. Charlotte just squeezed her more until she had no breath for words.

"YOU WILL FIX THIS INSECT; I WILL NOT GO WITHOUT MY BATH"

In her mind Charlotte focused on an unpleasant arid area along the Enda Equator, summoning a sack into Sarah's doll hands, the Goddess through her. Sarah flew across the room in a broad arc before landing painfully on her back into a sandy desert, surrounded by 2-inch people many splattered across her back. The heat beat down on her, and she was already sweating in her clothes as she began snatching up the local population into the sack, mentally tracking the numbers.

Charlotte was going to set the Status Quo back to how it should be on Enda herself soon enough, but first, she had to shower, dress and have breakfast. Realising she had just cast her maid away for a while, she opened a new box on her dresser and gazed down into the smiling face of Cassi. Restoring Cassi to her normal height, she outlined her demands.

"While Sarah is a way you will be my Maid, I need Toast with Jelly & Sprinkles and a Coffee with cream and sprinkles. You have until I am showered and dressed"

The Goddess then turned and walked into her bathroom to shower.

Mark was a Marine, Then he was a tribute, and now he was a washcloth. This was a special hell Charlotte had thought up, leaving him in agonising torturous pain every second he was alive. She had toughened his skin so as his bones and insides broke nothing ever pierced his skin, he was also always conscious and for some reason, not dead. He was a living mushed up human that she used as a wash rag. As he saw her enter and start the water flowing he found himself unable to move his neck, those bones and muscles were the first to break, as he gazed up from the shelf seeing the naked divine start to bath. She often reminded him how lucky he was; He wanted to die as once again he was scrunched into her hand.

Charlotte finished her shower and cast her human sponge back onto his shelf; She was amused he was still alive, The whole thing was an experiment for her to see how long her power would hold his consciousness to his broken mortal body, She was starting to think she could keep him forever. This concept could most certainly be used for other things.

Walking over to her wardrobe the Goddess chose a tight black T-Shirt, Jeans and a nice pair of flip-flops. These "liberators" were not worth dressing up fancy for; she just wanted to have fun and remind them who they belonged to. Heading into the kitchen, she found Cassi inspecting the sprinkles fighting to escape the jelly on the toast. Charlotte took her seat, and Cassi turned to serve her.

"You never mentioned the sprinkles were people Goddess; they are so small!"

The Goddess reached for her toast and took a large bite, the tinies in the jelly not even a noticeable change to the flavour. She took the time to study Cassi, appraising her, Judging her.

"Does it bother you? You know I am expecting you to paint these tributes into a design on my toes later right?"

Cassi was taken aback by the morbid request as she processed the information, She reasoned that as long as she the one holding the brush and not the one being applied to the nail, She had no reason to complain. It could be fun to wield the power of a goddess herself for a while, she smiled broadly and kneeled before the sitting Charlotte.

"It would be an honour and a pleasure my Goddess"

Chewing the last piece of toast the Goddess observed her replacement maid and smiled, She was a good choice, after all, Maybe she should make her fight Sarah for the maid position, maybe she could use two. Decisions for another day. Charlotte stood and lifted a flip flop to her kneeling maid's mouth. Cassi kissed it, as expected and then she left. Descending her staircase to the world of mortals and the capital city of Enda.

The buildings towered over as she touched down onto the streets. She was only about 80 ft tall; this was going to be a personal reminder. First, however, She had to announce her presence and remind them of their place. She yelled, pushing her voice across the surface of the planet.

"GOOD MORNING ENDA, I AM YOUR SUPREME GODDESS, THE ONE YOU ARE MEANT TO BE TRIBUTING TODAY, I HEARD YOU HAD A CHANGE OF HEART, I HAVE COME TO CHANGE THAT BACK"

Sarah was filling her 3rd sack of 1000 tributes when she heard Charlotte's voice sweep the planet; She had never been present while the Goddess was making decrees before, the experience was awe-inspiring, why would any world deny her power with just that declaration.
As she was collecting people, she realised they suddenly more subdued, more accepting of her collection. She found herself with more respect for the Goddesses power than before if that was even possible.

Goddess Charlotte was swiping her hand idly along the side of a building, pushing out windows, office supplies and people as her hand demolished office after office, smiling as she watched people fall and bounce from her jeans onto the floor. Casually she hip bumped the building next to her and watched as it fell in on itself.

"I could dismantle your city one building at a time; I could devour your whole world like a mint. Your lives are mine; they always were. Bring me the people responsible for my lack of tribute"

We ran, we all ran, Our team were out on the town celebrating liberation day, Our new president Ella Rowe was out with us celebrating our final victory in the polls. As the Goddesses decree was heard and the thunderous stomps echoed through the city, people turned on us, people who helped us win, people who supported our campaign and the populace that voted for us. We were chased through the bars, and even our security turned on us, Then we were tied up and dragged into a van.

When the doors open were cast out into the street before a huge flip-flopped foot, as we gazed up the long denim legs and black shirt we saw the Goddess looking in on a building, she was chasing people around the inside of the building and occasionally giggling before shifting her gaze around, her deadly sick game continued as we waited to see if she would notice our captors and us by her feet. One of the security guards we were with decided that he was done waiting as he hurled a flashbang into the sky. It flew about half way up her chin before exploding in a bright flash.

Charlotte was slowly crushing a small suited man under her finger when she noticed a tiny flash by her feet. She left the man half smashed into his office wall as she squats down over the small assembled group below her, unable to hear them she plucked the tiny well-dressed woman from the group and brought her up to her ear. The woman was babbling but her meaning was clear, these people were kidnaping her.

"Kidnapped, By these bugs, Well that doesn't make much sense, I am not stupid. However, I can check"

Reaching into her jeans pocket, she pulled a small screen and smushed the tiny woman up against it. Her device drew from planets databases and presented the Goddess with the recent news around the woman. Charlotte smiled and casually pocketed the device and the woman. Looking down over the people who had brought her the desired prey, She identified the others they had brought as prisoners and plucked them from the group too.

"You have done well bugs, Now rebuild in my name, and I expect you to offer me my Festive Tribute in 2 days, This planet with earn its place in my domain"

Charlotte tightened her grip around one of the small men in her hand and slammed her fist through a building, crunching the man as she rends a building in half. Opening her other hand, she dumped the remaining two men on the ground keeping the women for a moment as she slipped her foot from her flip flop and placed it gently on top of the two squirming men, feeling them fight in terror for their lives. Then she pushed the woman between her toes and held her there, enjoying the feeling of the three tiny lives fighting her power. Slowly she pushed down with her foot breaking and squelching the small men beneath her, Then curling her toes, dragging the woman between them and then under them as she popped beneath the Goddesses Pressure.

Then she lost control, Her desire had built, and now she just wanted to let it all out. Jumping, Dancing, straddling and kicking, the city fell victim to her playful whims, people died before they saw her as she moved with speed and grace from one side of the city to the other. A Deadly whirlwind of bare feet and hands with the occasional body slam or hip thrust as she revelled in her power for the next couple of hours.

Finally exhausted and liberally coated in debris and gore the Goddess sat in the city square, feeling the 15 or so people expire as she let her weight drop on them and leant into the sturdy building behind her. Flexing her fingers, she lazily grabbed a fleeing woman and hooked her hand between her teeth, leaving her to dangle from her mouth as she soaked in the chaos, fire and destruction around her. This was her place, and that was theirs, They would be telling stories of this night for generations, she would forget it by the weeks' end. She slurped the dangling woman up into her mouth and swallowed her whole.

Moving back towards her staircase she had one final reminder to leave them with as she ascended.

"Two Days, 7500 Tributes. Or this whole planet becomes a tiny rhinestone painted onto my nail"

Returning to her lounge and finding Cassi already on her knees waiting, Charlotte reached out with her power and dragged Sarah back with her five full sacks of people. Sarah quickly placed the bags on the floor while staring quizzically at the other full size serving girl, knowing it was not her place to ask, Sarah, sandy and sunburnt, knelt next to Cassi. The Goddess removed a small girl from her pocket and placed her in a small cage next to her. She turned to her maids.

"Maids, Meet Ella, President of Enda, She needs to meet a harrowing tormenting end for trying to steal a world from me. You each until tomorrow to pitch me your best torment. The Winner will serve as my maid; The loser will become the winners' maid"

Then Charlotte turned a left, trailing debris and blood through the house, knowing the maids would clean it up as she headed back to the shower.

Geometric Impossibilties by JustForTribute

Geometric Impossibilities

One thing all of our scientists agree on, Is that our world should have broken apart. Our oceans should've covered our civilisation before world ending weather patterns tore through the skies. This was accepted science, science that reality has chosen to ignore and no amount of debate can change the fact.

It had been nearly five years since the Apocalypse, That's what we called it, even though the world didn't end. The world did, however, change forever, The dominant government was totally wiped out, the following years had seen splintered factions and nation-states surge into power through wars and land grabs. This is where my story comes in.

I am Calrow, Warlock of the mid-wastes, Our territory is nearly 100 miles squared in the deep fertile valleys just above our equator in the centre of apocalypse zone. We had been able to rebuild back to a relatively comfortable living, Trading valuable minerals exposed by the deep valleys cut into our planet's crust for technology and supplies from the unaffected nations of the world. Automated farming and cheap aerial transport made the harsh landscape a small concern, and we were flourishing.
Attending the latest global summit on the Apocalypse, we were discussing ways we could stop it happening again, while also arguing over what it even was to start with. The most popular theory was that it was an alien probe, Keeping our weather patterns stable as it took samples from every level of the crust of the planet. It was popular because it made the most sense, some thought it was some weapon left adrift after a distant interstellar war and the conspiracy nuts all thought it was some divine being smiting the heretics. I didn't care what it was, only making sure it never happened again. Life was good in the wastes; people could really strike out on their own and make a life there now.

Another year and another argument with no new decisions of measure put in place. The truth was that we did not have enough data to understand what it was, Which lead to not knowing how to combat it. Returning to my people, I found the city drowned in chaos and panic as people ran left and right with seemingly no reason or purpose, I quickly approached my generals for find out what was going on. General Taylor looked at me as if I was stupid for a moment before she slowly raised her hand to point over my shoulder. As I turned my eyes bulged as a huge bright white staircase touched down from the heavens just outside of the wastelands.

Charlotte had been admiring Sarah's tanned shoulders, and back from her time on Enda, It had been so long since her skin had been tanned, It was just never a priority, seeing Sarah, however, brought feelings of bathing in the warm glow of a sun come to the front of her mind. Besides her annual planetary court was coming up soon and she wouldn't mind looking a bit more exotic while lording over the tiny world leaders. Flicking through her planetary index, outside of her domain she found an ideal world, One she had used before according to the entries. Smiling to herself she applauded her own creativity for keeping the planet intact, according to her statistics it still swelled with life and would always be fit for purpose.

Stripping down to her perfect form, tan lines were not a thing goddesses worried about, She descended to the world of mortals, 2500 miles tall by their standards, power rushed through her as she stepped into the world's ocean. The small waters parted but quickly formed around her foot, holding away from the land as she imagined the geometric stability of the world, not wanting to break her tanning bed. Striding to the edge of daylight on the globe she lay down, admiring her body shaped indent still clearly visible from her last visit. She laid next to it.

Feeling the tiny world compress under her as she lay in the warmth of their sun, placing a small projector earpiece in, she projected a small screen in front of her eyes showing the last 30 minutes of news on the world she was now bathing on. The confusion and chaos she observed warmed her in more ways than the sun alone, admiring herself through the lenses of these mites was something she thoroughly enjoyed.

Three hours later Charlotte woke up, realising she had rolled onto her side as she lay on the world's surface. The news in her ear was discussing the presence of a giant woman laying on their world if they didn't know before they certainly did now. Rising and stretching she found her front was tanned along with half of her back and the back of one arm where she had rolled over. Annoyed with herself she dragged her foot through the ocean of the world below, releasing her hold on the weather as she returned to her stairs. They were about to have world-shaking weather, serves them right, she thought, As she returned to take her frustrations out on her slaves.

Factory Life by JustForTribute

Factory Life

Kaylee had been a factory supervisor for nearly 20 years, Working her way up from the factory floor into the less back-breaking position. She had high personal standards that she enforced on her workers; her section was one of the highest scoring sections in the whole industry. The U-Group, that was her section, where a highly specialized cleaning organization — dealing in fine fabrics and colour sensitive patterns. Her day began like any other, a video briefing with the factory management team, checking available manpower across the different sections before spreading out the workload. Kaylee pitched her manpower at 75%, in reality, it was closer to 95%, but she had become accustomed to management overloading her team and was trying to keep her workers fit and able to perform at their best.

The woman in white robes, Jasmine her name was, maybe ten years younger than Kaylee had recently taken over as the Director for the factories, Her word was final, but her experience was lacking, and the section supervisors all knew it. Finally the workload was split, and Kaylee landed with about 6 hours hard labour for her team, She had done well to land her section with a short day, Workdays in U-Group lasted until the work was done, There was no employment law here and no overtime, It was up to Kaylee to simply negotiate less work and the workers under her had no idea how hard she pushed for the day today.

Descending her long staircase into the wide open factory she gathered her employees around for the morning pep talk, Most of her team had been with her for many years and didn't need to be told the stakes of the days' labour, although this week there were 3 new starters bringing her team to about 200. U-Group was mostly women; the nature of the work meant the management preferred it to be a majority of women with a few men around for the heavy lifting and dragging. As she stood on her slightly raised platform, she called out over the group, her team leaders taking notes at the front.
"I just had an excellent meeting with upstairs, and today we have three pairs of ones and a set of twos, I am expecting with all of you doing your best we will be out by 18:00 and the evening are yours!"
There was a ripple of excitement rumbling through the room, the last three weeks had all been 10 hour days, and the possibility for this early finish was sincerely welcome news. They all started to disperse, heading back around to their work stations awaiting the first deliveries for the day. Kaylee's wrist began to beep, and she quickly answered the incoming voice summons. The voice on the other end was youthful and accented, recognized immediately as Jasmine.

"Good Morning Kaylee, I am just calling to let you know I will be bringing your workload personally this morning as I wish to do a review on your section, your recent results have been nothing less than amazing as we would like to replicate your results in other sections."

Taken back a bit by the unexpected compliment along with the news of a review, Kaylee offered a startled thanks to her Director and exclaimed that she is most welcome. She then moved quickly to have the main delivery doors unlocked so Jasmine could get in and rallied her team leaders for a quick meeting to make sure everyone would be performing at 110% during the sudden review. The sounds of water consumed the factory floors as giant water pools 80 meters long, and 60 meters across were filled, and large vats of cleaning solutions were being mixed around the edges. The factory had 2 of these large pools, and there was a team of workers at each edge with their own cleaning vats and equipment. Twenty minutes later, silence fell; only the slight sound of idle banter could be heard as everyone waited for their deliveries.

Jasmine received her delivery from her superior on the edge of the factory district, slinging the large pack onto her back she made the short trek to U-Group, seeing the large building she moved around the back to the delivery doors, reading Kaylee's name from above the door. Etching the supervisors' names into the doors made it much easier to remember their names, As Jasmine was now responsible for over 50 J-S-U-Group Factories. Pushing the doors aside she stepped into the room and dropping the backpack with an echoing thud to the ground in front of her.

The giant bag crashed onto the loading dock as the huge woman moved to unpack it, Kaylee quickly ascended to the catwalks across the top of the factory and moved to the same level as Jasmine's eyes. Compared to her Jasmine was about 60 ft tall and the bag she just dropped was large by her scale. The larger woman smiled at Kaylee now in front of her eye line and addressed her in whispered tones.

"Good Morning K, Which do you want where It's been a while since I ran a delivery myself."

Kaylee looked out over her domain and pointed to the rightmost pool.

"If you could lay the twos in there and the first pair of ones in the other, Then put the other pairs of ones on the ceiling clamps so we can use the cranes later."

Jasmine moved quickly to pull out to large pink sheets of fabric as long as she was tall from her pack, they were covered in brown and red patches obscuring an extensive pattern of roses. Laying them side by side in the large pool of water Jasmine watched the water darken and change colours as the tiny workers began to wade out into the pool, dragging hoses and wielding large sponges on sticks like spears. Impressed by the organization she slowly moved back to the bag, sharing her thoughts with Kaylee.

"Your crew doesn't waste any time, and It is a joy to watch, Those socks were used in the last rampage, They are going to be disturbing to work through, Wouldn't surprise me if you found some survivors, they are fresh enough. These are equally as heavily used, Looks like she really had some fun the other night."

As she said it she spread a large pair of black panties out before her stretching her arms wide and moved towards the other pool; the pools were built just about to contain the large sheets of fabrics. As the water flow over the fabric, the water began to shift in colours, small pieces of debris and other things floated out into the pool.

"These are the worst of it; the others are just some of the cleaner backlog from the Maids we are working through"

Jasmine observed as the tiny women began to half swim, half wade between the large sheets, dragging the long pipes from the cleaning vats with them. Soon enough the pumps were engaged, and jets of warm cleaning solution was liberally applied to fabrics. Jasmine moved over to the workflow diagram to understand Kaylee's process and make sure no corners were being cut, although the results implied a perfect job. She squats down over men hauling large barrels of cleaning solution into the factory, smiling as they fled from her descending form to read the tiny wall posters.

"Soak and Scrub the garments, Report any survivors to your supervisor - 2 hours."
"Sponge and Condition Garments, Report any fabric damage to a supervisor - 1 hour."
"Dry with warm air jets while inspecting for missed dirt - 1 hour."
"Repair any fabric damage - as long as needed."
"Press in Macro-Iron and fold with crane - 30 minutes."
"Place on Clean Collection Tray - 5 minutes."

Broken down like this it all seemed very simple; Jasmine looked over her shoulder to tightly organized teams going about their job with exact precision. This was the right choice. These workers and their leader were the teams she needed. Then she felt the small touches by her feet, gazing down she saw a group of 3 men gathered around her sandaled feet, kissing them, without her consent. She rose back to her full height and lifted her foot slightly, letting the men fall forward, then she pushed it back down on top of them, reducing them to splatters across the factory floor.
"Shame your labourers lack the respect your workers show K; You're going to need a few more from the next recruitment, maybe teach them manners."

Then she held her foot out towards one of the cleaning teams to spray the underside of her sandals. Kaylee came along the hanging catwalks towards her superior to apologize and thank her for dealing with the situation. Jasmine resumed speaking when she saw Kaylee was close.

"You run a good crew here K, I'll level with you, I didn't come here in person to just review you, I would like to promote you, all of you."

Kaylee stopped, Her heart racing as understanding settled, she quickly turned and gazed down on her workforce, as she expected they had stopped, She quickly pointed at her team leaders who went to work on her workers, putting them back to work before Jasmine realized they had all stopped. Taking a knee before the face of the Director she waited for her to continue.

"As you may be aware, There was an incident in U-Group last week, Maid Sarah discovered a stain while returning clean underwear to the goddesses dresser, This naturally lead to Maid Sarah flattening the responsible U-Group factories, she used the section director as her rolling pin, no-one survived."

There was a deafening silence in the factory, work had ground to a stop, Everyone knew something had happened in the west section of U-Group, but no-one knew why it had happened until now, many lost friends and loved ones in the event. Kaylee was going to make her gestures to the team leaders but thought better of it; everyone needed a moment to reflect as Jasmine continued.

"As such we are replacing the eight destroyed U-Group factories with 2, Brand new, larger in scale factories, with a dedicated focus on rampage fresh U class garments. I wish for you Kay to be Director of these new factories and 2 of your team leaders to take supervisor roles. The factories will be larger so the workforce will be scaled up to 5cscm (Charlotte Scale Centimeter) up from your current 1cscm. This will allow you to use the new more powerful equipment."

Stunned silence filled the large warehouse; The work sounded more gruesome than they were used to, the implications of being 5x larger than their other factory colleagues though was a serious benefit, they would be top of the food chain by a large margin in their living dorms. Kaylee was overwhelmed, being a Director meant a scale up to 30cscm, She may even get the opportunity to talk with Maid Sarah and would undoubtedly get a chance to at least see the Goddess she served. She rose from her knees and addressed Jasmine.

"I think I speak for all present when I say that we would be happy to serve. We will bring our highest standards and strongest work ethics to the new challenges you offer us."

Jasmine smiled down at her and tapped her head with her finger. Then she turned to the room and spread her arms broad dipping in a small bow of appreciation for their hard work and commitment. Her job was demanding, but workers like these were the ones she needed to make it easier.

"Then finish up today, Tomorrow you will report Maid Sarah's observation desk for Reassignment."

Kaylee watched as the day flew by, Her workforce more productive and diligent than ever as the scrubbed, cleaned dried and repaired the huge undergarments, The goddesses rampage scrubbed out of the giant fabrics taking the majority of the day, the other 2 pairs of panties were clearly Cassie's, Since she had been working for the Goddess the huge Maid was going through them 5 or 6 a day, U-Group had been doubled in size to account for her habits.

As morning broke, Kaylee lead her section of 190 out of the laundry factory district and over the logistics teams towards Maid Sarah's observation desk, They all moved out into one of the magnified holding pens on her desk and waited as the Titan was busy glueing 0.5mm tributes onto a bracelet for reasons they will never know. Ninety minutes passed, Sarah had finished her crafting and was inspecting the finished product as she noticed the crowd waiting for her attention.

"Oh, I didn't see you specks there. Shouldn't you be at work somewhere? Are you on Strike? The Goddess would love that.."

Not risking any misunderstanding Kaylee quickly stepped forward and projected her voice towards the microphone in the corner of the room.

"Laundry Director Jasmine has sent us to you for Reassignment to the New Factories."

Sarah looked confused for a moment before suddenly remembering the stain incident and the agreed upon action. She lifted the cell containing the workforce from the desk and slid it into the reallocation chamber, She shifted them up a notch to 5cscm and the little leader to 30cscm, Sarah loved doing it all together, watching the now naked leader surrounded by her workers in the small box, she smiled down at them and figured she could leave them to get used to each other before she returned them to the laundry team, with that she went back to her Bracelet.

Later that afternoon Goddess Charlotte wandered into the storeroom looking for some matches; She could make fire a multitude of ways; however, something was satisfying about lighting a match. As she passed Sarah's desk, she noticed a small box of 5cm tributes boxed up with 30cm priestess; there was probably a purpose to them, her Maid typically had reasons for these strange mixes, Charlotte, however, was feeling a little peckish.

"Why Hello there my tasty little morsels? It's your lucky day today!"

With those playful words, she plunged her hands into the box, pulling out 30 or so squirming women in her hand, casually tossing them into her mouth as she resumed her search for matches.

Kaylee was awestruck as the Goddess appeared in their skies, Her team was silent as the Divine being actually spoke to them, Then with graceful elegance she scooped up a large group from her workforce and began snacking on them, leaving them all in stunned silence, feeling blessed and a little empty that they were not chosen.

Later that night Sarah returned them to the Laundry District to begin their new lives as superior Underwear cleaners. The elite force of U-Group, they would exclusively clean the Goddesses most distressed pieces. The Goddess they had now all seen, The brief encounter inspired them to excel beyond expectations.

In with the New by JustForTribute

In with the New

Cassi was sat at her new desk, On the opposite wall to Sarah in the tribute arrival room, feeling the tiny squirms from under her as the punished temple girls squirmed for their lives. Sarah did not approve of Cassi's loose interpretation of the rules, giving her endless excuses to punish various servants. While she was power-tripping, she was also drawing in her portfolio, every cruel or lavish concept beautifully rendered in the folder. Later today she would be presenting her designs to the Goddess.

Charlotte was browsing her universes, looking for a suitable planet to bring into her domain, She was really picky about the kind of worlds she brought in, They needed to have enough life on them to offer a good tribute size, while being low enough technology that she would get many years of tribute from them before she snuffed them. Focusing on worlds that recently learned written communication and recorded trade, this was probably the most primitive she would allow to worship her. A large green orb came onto her Display, a large densely populated world of civilized stone carvers that seem of already mastered iron coring of large statues, Perfect. She summoned her Maids, Sarah and Cassi, both appearing doll sized and squashed into her right hand as she moved them before her face.

"I found a world I want, Sarah, you will prepare a shiny new tribute temple and some priestesses to descend behind me, Cassi, You have a wicked mind, I would like your Bard Concept, This will be the ideal trial run"

Then she pushed the two maids back out of her hand to wherever they were before her summons. A short time later Cassi appeared at her door with a small bag and knelt next to the dressing table; Charlotte just ignored her as she studied her new find for a bit longer. She had decided she was going to go dressed an Ancient Goddess from her origin world, A long white toga with purple trim and golden gladiator sandals — the same style she enforced upon her priestesses.

Greg was a Bard, Stage name is Giant Greg, A title he earned from always being the largest fellow in the room, standing at 6" 5' he was an imposing frame and a great singer. When he was selected for tribute, he was able to woo the priestesses who were organizing them with cupids sonnets melting their giant cold hearts. After that, he was put to work composing poems and songs to the Goddess and touring the living quarters to inspire the tributes. It wasn't long before he was hauled out in front of Maid Cassi. She was a cruel mistress, making him perform all of his repertoires back to back for her repeatedly. She then took his songs and built the temple train singers and continue their work; he was to be used for her one of her projects and would not be returning to the temple.

Cassi waited patiently; head bowed waiting for the Goddess to be ready for her, after nearly an hour she finally came and sat before her, raising her beautiful divine foot before her expectantly. Without hesitation, Cassi took hold of the foot and kissed it on the top before moving it to the footrest. The maid proceeded to pull out a small pouch of robed women, Inserting them between the goddesses toes as separators, Noticing Charlotte's confusion at her use of priestesses instead of Tributes she clarified they were being punished for disobedience, This provoked a small knowing smile from the Goddess.

The maid went to work on the shiny perfect nails, undercoating in white before coating in metallic, reflective gold, soon enough the nails shined with perfectly smooth coats anyone would be jealous of, This was not enough for a Goddess though, not anymore. Cassi began to remove tiny 0.5 and 1 mm tributes from her small pouch and to use a delicate silver painted their hands and feet onto the nail in a circular pattern, The tinies squirming under her finger while she worked. Then the giant toe separator Priestesses slammed their hands down on the tinies to hold them in place while Cassi worked, This was another reason she was using priestesses while she worked the finer details into large nails. There were ten people now delicately painted in an intricate pattern on the Goddess big toe, then five on each other toe and three on the smallest nail. These were now truly toenails of the Goddess, but Cassi was not yet done, Charlotte handpicked her for her skills, and she would not disappoint. Greg was 5mm tall, large by the standards of the other nail tributes but still tiny in the larger picture, Cassi carefully bent him at the waist and painted him in the middle of the nail in a kneeling position as her Priestess held his place while it dried. The tiny bard had been given instructions on when to perform his duty to the Goddess. The Giant maid carefully blew over the nails, eliciting a small giggle from Charlotte as she bent down to inspect the work, grinning widely as she saw the complicated musical pattern around the tiny bard. She commended her new maid.

"That really is something Cassi; I am curious to see how my new world enjoys them, You can return the Priestesses to work and help yourself to the tributes tomorrow, Let's not waste good servants on technicalities now"

With that Charlotte rose, robed herself in an elegant white toga, slipping her feet carefully into her strappy sandals and heading for her stairs to the Mortal Worlds. On her nails Gregg was trying to drown out the cries of the others painted down around him, He had been promised to be freed once his role was complete, these others, however, were doomed to be nail paint until the Goddess scrubbed them off, or more likely, Cassi scrubbed them off.

The Goddess stood, overlooking the tiny primitive..settlement..before her. The problem with these words is that they lacked centralized government or even population centres, There was nothing for it, She would make a decree, When she projected her decree, it was heard by every sentient life form on the planet in whatever language they understood.

"Good Afternoon X34-12-76, I will rename you later do not worry, I am your Goddess, and You are all now under my protection. My priestesses will shortly be supplying you all with Tribute temples, Every Third Full Moon each temple will contain 500 Naked Tributes for me, Failure to provide this tribute will result in your world losing my protection and being subject to my divine wrath. Those of you who are currently able to see me will gather around my feet and supplicate themselves before me"

As her decrees final echoes faded across the world a large part of the sky peeled back revealing Sarah's face looking down from the heavens, Soon after a large stone throne crashed down from the skies demolishing the buildings below and splitting the ground. Then the hole in the sky vanished, and the Titanic Goddess sat on her new throne, looking expectantly at the 5cm tall people around her feet. As if on cue, her tiny bard began to sing, his voice was resonating through Cassi's special silver paint, amplifying his voice and providing some echo, loud enough for Charlotte to even slightly hear from her divine throne.

"Oh Come All Ye Newly Faithful"
"Gather round these toes so Graceful"

"Come and meet your new Queen"
"Her Presence Glorious and Serene"
"Come into her Toes Ravine"
"She is now your Ruler Supreme"

"Oh Come All Ye Newly Faithful"
"Gather round be prayerful"

"Do not fear this fine Beauty"
"In her favour, there is no Cruelty"
"Resign yourself to be Obedient"
"You'll find her gaze to be quite Radiant"

"Oh Come All Ye Newly Faithful"
"Gather around be Grateful"

"On our knees, Goddess Kissed"
"Beneath her gaze until Dismissed"
"In her Mercy, we Exist"

"On our knees, Goddess Kissed"
"Beneath her gaze until Dismissed"
"In her Mercy, we Exist"

The bard kept singing what the final verse as Charlotte mused over the assembled masses now kissing her toes. The last verse had become known as the Goddesses Prayer in her temple; She had no part in its popularity. Having no issue with the subservient verse, she felt no need to stop its spread. Idly she flexed her hand out and summoned Cassi, doll-sized into her grip.

"Observe your work Slave, have pride, You have set high standards for yourself"

Cassi was taken aback with pride as she looked down from the goddesses hand over the massive crowd listening to her musical nails. Then she fell, impacting the crowd of tiny peoples, breaking their bones and crushing them on impact, sending others running in fear.

"This throne will be my temple; You have until sundown to make sure they understand how to use it"

With those parting words Charlotte stood, stepping into the crowd, feeling them squelch under her thin sandals and revelled in pleasure at the little pops, She slowly made her way back to her stairs, feeling the tiny lives perish under her as she went. She ascended back to her room calling for Sarah to come and clean her sandals, hoping she hadn't killed too many nail tributes, she ideally would like them to live down there for a few days.

Sitting at her desk while Sarah scurried around cleaning her feet, trying not to damage the nails as she did so, Charlotte was pondering names for her new world, This was so difficult, then she settled on Cassi, in honour of her Maids wonderful skills, she would never tell Cassi the world was named after her though. She casually chewed some larger tributes as she hummed the chords to the goddesses prayer.

Unsolicited Tributes by JustForTribute

Unsolicited Tributes

The T.S.S Gerome was the latest in luxury super cruisers, Effectively a floating city, Designed to be the ultimate holiday escape to the tropical oceans, Taking nearly 10,000 people out for a 4-week cruise. Sarah was looking over the vessel on her display; The Goddess trusted her enough now to work with her GCPE programs. The Goddess Charlotte Power Extension applications allowed her servants to serve her in administering and controlling the planets in her domain; While Sarah had no power of her own, the GCPE allowed her a slither of divinity.

She was very carefully removing the lifeboats from the T.S.S Gerome, slowly phasing them out of existence, The Goddess had her whims, and it was up to Sarah to find a way to facilitate them. Once she was satisfied, there were no lifeboats left she slid her invisible blade through the side of the image of the boat, causing it the slowly fill with warm tropical water. For the next 2 hours, she watched as the population of the ship were all evacuated into the ocean, tiny figures in life jackets floating around. Carefully she made sure all of her communication blocks had been successful, there would be no rescue coming, and she just needed to make sure everyone was out of the boat before she removed that from the world too, for personal use.

Captain Laurent had just organised the evacuation of the cruise ship; He was enraged at the company when he found all the lifeboat containers to be completely empty, Cutting corners for that little bit of profit at the expense of everyone's safety, He would be leading the class lawsuit when they got back to civilisation. The only fortune was that the ocean was warm and calm in this part of the world, They would be able to float around for a while and assuming rescue came before night, it should be fine, by all accounts he could not have hoped for better conditions for such a disaster, almost as if it was planned.

As the Captain himself descended into the warm water as the huge cruiser slowly sank he sat on top of some supply crates, breaking out the fresh water bottles and moving it around the floating the survivors, offering them words of assurance as he did so. About an hour or so of floating around the clouds above them all vanished, and the sky turned a strange beige colour. Then we saw it, a Titanic foot, as big as their ship descending from the heavens. Screams of terror rang out across the fields of thousands of bobbing heads across the surface of the ocean as everyone gazed to the sky in awestruck disbelief.

The water turned into a fierce storm as the giant foot crashed into the floating survivors, dragging countless numbers of them below the surface, Captain Laurent was rallying his officers to paddle the small supply crates away as they saw another foot coming straight for them. The soft sole impacted them and pushed them all down under the water, he felt himself being dragged along the bottom of the colossal foot as the water rushed to fill the displacement, then he started to ascend, pushed up by a tide of water between 2 colossal toes and then he hit surface and gagged hard. Looking around, seeing the water return to its relative calm, Just two towering spires of peach rising into the sky.

Charlotte smiled down at the foot bath Sarah had prepared for her, feeling the terrified screams of the mystified tinies as her feet slowly pushed through them. She loved it when they didn't know what was going on when they failed to comprehend just how insignificant they were right now. She sighed in pleasure and glanced at her kneeling maid.

"Turn on the massage, My feet have cracked planets today and have earned a nice warm bath."

The Goddess felt the water turn from a calm, warm soak into a violent bubbling Jacuzzi for her delicate feet; She observed the tiny insignificant people bouncing around the rough waters and being smashed into her with barely noticeable impacts. She lay back in her chair to enjoy the experience.

After a short while, Charlotte put her feet before Sarah, who had already extended her palms to receive them.

"Kiss them, Clean the last of that paint from my nails, Kiss them again, then clean out this foot bath."

Her orders were always clear and direct with no room for error. She began to idly fidget with her necklace, twirling it in her fingers as he gazes bore into the tiny planet suspended inside. This world knew its fate. The Goddess had personally set up a visualisation system on the insignificant world, 30 billion people, all aware that they were being twirled in her fingers before being left to hang between her breasts. Charlotte loved being a goddess.

Cassi was inspecting the small cruise ship on Sarah's desk, it had a thin slit down one side but was otherwise intact, wondering where it came from she looked over the few tiny people milling about on its deck with curiosity as they gazed up at her. Then she had an idea for a naval-themed nail pattern for the Goddess; she could paint whole ships onto nails, Cassi was rapidly becoming accustomed to the power working for Charlotte afforded her. Idly she licked her finger and swiped the surviving tinies from the deck sticking them to her fingertip, Gazing down on their writhing forms made her body tingle as she sucked them off her finger and swallowed them whole, Sarah wouldn't miss a few tinies from her new toy boat.

Closure by JustForTribute

Closure

Goddess Charlotte sat at her breakfast bar idly stirring her ramen, Watching the tiny figures fighting to stay on top as she turned the noodles over with her spoon, over and over, She wasn't hungry. She was pondering the notion of time as it applied to her, or did not apply to her as it was commonly understood. As far as planets in her domain, time was just another thing she controlled for them, speeding up or slowing down their development, allowing them to supply tributes at a faster rate if desired. She kept them all moving at a standard pace, it just allowed her to simplify her tribute schedule and be aware of how each planet was doing from day to day, she tossed a question out to her maid.

"Sarah, what planet were you from? Was their time cycle slow enough that you could return and see your old life?"

Sarah stared back looking a bit sombre as she stopped cleaning and knelt before the bored looking Goddess. Her mind was racing with terminologies and justifications hoping her reply did not come out as anything but polite and reverent.

"You snuffed out my homeworld Goddess; It displeased you, You were justified in your judgement, The world's leader spoke back to you in one of the world council assemblies."

The Goddess Finally fed up with the tiny people running around her bowl she handed it back to Sarah, Raising from her seat lifting her fruit juice and taking it with her. As she reached the door to leave she glanced back towards her kneeling maid.

"Guess that makes you dull conversation on this subject then"

With that she strode from the room, Initially considering finding Cassi although she had only been away from her world for a few weeks and doubted she would have put much thought into it. Instead, she went to her temple administration, sliding back the lid of the large box in her tribute arrival room. She hadn't seen this room since it was implemented and was taken back a little by the number of priestesses of all sizes and robe colours she found inside, Sarah had done an excellent job reorganizing her temple from the casual approach she herself had been using. They all stopped what they were doing and fell to their knees, ranging from 50 cm to 1mm it indeed was a spectrum, although the power structure was unmistakable so Charlotte knew precisely who to address.

"Who has served me longest here, Who was here before Sarah sorted you all out"

Three of the large 50cm women stood, keeping their heads bowed, they all looked like they were in their early 50's, Charlotte couldn't remember having such old servants, she was really shallow with her early temple, only the prettiest priestesses were allowed. Then the one closest to her spoke up.
"25 years Goddess, I have served you, The others here are 23 and 21 years respectively"

Charlotte looked at them with a quizzical expression; time really was a concept that was escaping her since her Ascension. She began to wonder how long she had been a Goddess, then realized that with her homeworld in stasis, frozen in time, she had no baseline of measurement. This irked her; she hated not knowing something. Glaring at the three older women below her she lashed out with divine power.

"You three are too old to serve me; You will suffer my curse and Serve me better"

The three older women screamed in pain as their skin tightened and their robes pulled tight as they regained their fuller features from their youth, Now looking no older than 22 they looked at each other in amazement, unable to comprehend as they fell to their knees again in grovelling thanks. Charlotte thought to herself that her gift was more for her benefit as she didn't like to be reminded that age was a concept she once had to face down.

Returning to her dresser, the Goddess took out her tiny nail brush; She would never use it again now she had Cassi, Sure enough, embedded in the grip was the tiny blue orb she once called home. Inspecting the world small enough to fit under nail she mused over what a poor job she had done with embedding the tiny rock, had she not frozen them in time they would of been obliterated by the process, She was terrible at tera-scale manipulation back then, it had taken countless solar systems of practice before she held the mastery she now did. Wielding her will around the world, she repaired the damage she had inflicted when fixing it into her nail brush and then cast it back out into the cosmos to resume its Orbit.

Time is an abstract concept; Charlotte couldn't stop that nagging thought as she finally found her Ascension outfit. Black Jeans, Short-sleeved white t-shirt and large shiny doc martin boots. The outfit would be perfect, except for the shoes. She had a newfound appreciation for being able to feel what was happening beneath her feet and swapped them out for some slick black sandals. Moving towards her stairs, she felt something she hadn't felt in a very long time; She was actually nervous. How long had it been since she had been to earth, honestly, she had no idea, at least 25 years she realized, but then it could easily have been more than a few hundred years, Sarah was actually a new acquisition.

Stepping down her staircase into a dressing room in Clairemont Town Square shopping mall, the waves of nostalgia washed over her, old memories returning to her as she moved through the store, hearing people call her name, turning to face the young women looking at her. Charlotte had no idea who the girl was, talking to her as if she was some typical associate she claimed to have, While she couldn't remember the name of the female with verbal diarrhoea she did have a lingering sense of distaste for her. She turned from the strange girl and moved for the exit, ignoring her loud whines about being a bad friend.

Walking down the streets, allowing her memories to return to her as she explored slowly, she realized why she had never come back to this primitive planet; she hated it, more than she had ever hated a world. Of the countless planets, she had snuffed out for just irritating her. She had for some reason let this one continue to exist despite her burning Ire. She couldn't snuff it out though, That would be too good a fate for this infested corrupt hive of lower life, She briefly considered turning it into a tribute world, that wasn't the worst idea. Then she had a strong desire to crush things; other thoughts pushed to the back of her mind as she slowly began to increase her stature.

As she doubled her size she started picking up people and throwing them around in an irritated rage remembering more about her time here, people started to rush over to stop her from attacking people, as people got closer she got bigger, people started running away from her instead of towards. Charlotte started kicking people, as she was now 25 ft tall, sending people sprawling across the road with satisfying bounces. She hadn't been so small and felt so powerful before. She was tempted to remain this size, then she heard it, that squeaking female had followed her from the mall, Turning on her heel and accelerating her growth to 50ft, she planted her feet either side of the tiny female, absorbing her terror as she screamed, then ran.

The Giant Charlotte reached down and plucked the terrified female, her name still unclear, she had been a friend before her Ascension, but not a supportive friend, she had used her, She remembered wanting to keep this tiny creature happy, she remembered in anger that she used to put this insects happiness before her own.

"I am done with you; I will teach you how to close that mouth of yours"

On cue, the tiny girls' clothes faded from existence as Charlotte pushed her between her lips and started sucking on the supple human. Turning her attention to the crowds assembling a short distance away, she doubled her size again and began stepping into the now tiny buildings below her, feeling the buildings and population crunch under her thin sandals. Striding through the suburbs, she headed towards downtown San Diego to take full advantage of her building lust for domination. She soon found herself striding along the marina, Surging herself to 200ft, her tiny sucktoy growing with her as she rotated her in her mouth and poked her tiny head out so she could watch as she plunged her foot into the bay, crushing the tiny boats under her.

The Goddess destroyed everything moored in the bay before dragging her foot along the length of Silver Strand beach, pushing the whole sandbar into the ocean. Doubling her size again as she turned towards the towering buildings of San Diego proper, walking up to the tower of Park Place Condos she shoved against the giant building that dared rival her current stature, With divine strength, the building gave and fell onto its side in an explosion of rubble and fire. Grinning down over her victory, seeing the tiny people fleeing the burning mess Charlotte casually put her foot down over them and snuffed them out, how dare they seek to avoid her judgement.

As she turned again to regard the rest of the city she pushed her height up again, now standing twice as tall as the largest of the tower buildings she realized her hand had worked itself between her legs and she hadn't even noticed, pulling it back out she figured she should probably finish up here and return home sort herself out. With that thought she lurched into the sea of buildings, feeling them break against her hips and thighs and under her feet as she slowly worked around the city, picking out tiny restaurants and bars from her memories as priority targets, there was so much here to hate. Thirty minutes or so of rampaging around San Diego as the 800ft Goddess she was, the lustful Titan was done, The world would be allowed to keep spinning at a reasonable pace, They would remember her, She now had a baseline to measure her time as a goddess. She would return and maybe even start demanding tribute from this wretched primitive world. She left her bloody dirty sandals on the planet as she ascended home, realizing she had swallowed the girl she was sucking on at some point.

Sarah was kneeling before her when she returned, looking confused and awed as Charlotte returned. The Goddess glared down at her with a perplexed expression; she really wanted to get back to her bedroom, whatever Sarah wanted could wait.

"Speak Slave, Your Goddess as pressing needs the other room"

Sarah quickly regained her reverent attitude and looked up at the annoyed Goddess.

"The world you were visiting, The records say you have owned it for nearly a thousand years, how is this possible"

Charlotte was genuinely unable to hide her own surprise, Realizing the PMS was her first creation upon Ascension it made sense that it would know how long she was in power, the planet had just been locked in storage the whole time.

"It's my homeworld, It's MY world, If I catch any of you messing with it, I will use you as toilet paper, Tell Cassi"

Feeling elated at the fact she now knew she had been a goddess for a nearly a millennium it felt appropriate to have some kind of birthday celebration, She quickly extended her power and reduced the flow of time on earth to 100th the normal flow, She didn't want to forget it and find a millennia had passed again accidentally. She was also going to hold her 1k anniversary there she decided, First, though, she had a powerful itch that needs scratching after her rampage.

Understanding Systems by JustForTribute

Understanding Systems

Charlotte was sat at her desk, leaning into her hand while chasing tiny figures around her desk with chopsticks, occasionally snagging a fleeing 5mm person and swinging them up into her mouth. As she tracked them around her desk, slowly reducing them in number she was wondering how the systems worked to get them into this position. Since she had let her maid renovate her temple and tribute systems, she seemingly had access to tributes anywhere for whatever she needed, without having to expend any power. It was a system she would like to understand; she could just ask Sarah to show her, that was no fun though. The final speck clasped between the long wooden poles, she held him before her eyes,

"I will understand your story morsel; Maybe I will appreciate your plight in future."

Then she brought the tiny man between her lips and crushed him between her teeth, feeling the blood splash out over the tip of her tongue, barely anything left to swallow. She dropped the chopsticks and moved to her dresser, the plan fully forming in her head as she began to strip her clothes onto the floor. She moved to her stairs and descended, slightly giddy with anticipation of being naked before so many the same size as her.

The Goddess moved among the nude tributes being herded into her temple by whatever planet authorities had organized it, Quickly settling into step next to two other girls who looked to be in their 20's and attempting to join in their conversation.

"What do you girls think she will do with us once we ascend into service."

Charlotte spoke with a reverent tone, trying to pretend that she believed the words she was speaking. Gazing over their horrified reactions, she realized this might not be one of the worlds that saw tribute as an honour. The blonde snapped back at her.

"She's going to grind us all to mush under her fat ass, Did you see what she did to Las Helia 3 years back? She used the whole city to get her whorish self off."

A little stunned by the outburst, Charlotte quickly composed herself. This girl was her property, she could teach her some manners later, no need to ruin her experience this early in the process. She couldn't remember the city the girl was referring to, but it was probably a good time from what she had said. She addressed the brunette.

"She does have awesome power though; It will be great to serve her right?"

The brunette looked just as angry as the blonde at this point; She looked like she may attack her right here inside the temple. She settled for yelling her at her.

"That giant bitch stepped on my whole apartment building, killing my whole family, and she didn't even notice! When I see her, I am going to give her a piece of my mind."

Again, Charlotte was taken back a bit; then she began to muse over the girls' words, She would let this girl know who she was before this was over, she would toy with this girl at length, for now though, she would keep the peace.

"You both make great arguments, whatever happens when we meet her, we should stand together."

They both seemed content with that answer, and Charlotte moved between them, throwing her hands around their shoulders, content that regardless how her experiment ended up, it was already going to be worth strolling naked through her temple. Then the doors slammed closed behind her, and the light shifted, she felt the translocation happening and had to push herself along with it, her Divine Immunity to such powers would have ruined her experience.

Everyone was sat in silence, naked and sprawled out across the floor of the temple, Charlotte was aware that they were now in a tribute container, It felt like she was tiny as well, smaller than she had ever been before, maybe 0.1csmm (Charlotte Scale Millimeter), She had to admit, it was a little exciting, she turned and sat between the two girls she was chatting with.

"I think we could be here a while; We should chat, My names Clo, What's yours?"

The two girls looked at each other. Clearly, they already knew each other before they were pressed into tribute. They were, however, all up for talking, Brittany and Ella, they were called, and by all accounts, they were political activists. It turns out they were all about overthrowing the pro-Goddess government and ending the tributes. Charlotte couldn't help herself; she had to know the long term thoughts here. She could never understand it from her point of view.

"If you were able to stop the tributes, Wouldn't the Goddess come down and destroy everything again?"

The two girls for there part weren't sure how to answer that particular question, the Goddess was undoubtedly real, that much was true. They spent the next few hours debating possible ways of defeating a 400 ft Goddess who was lust driven to destroy everything. Charlotte loved it; they were taking into account all possible weaknesses and potential weapons that may work, The only idea that made Charlotte stop and think was when Ella threw out the idea of throwing so many people at her the planet wouldn't be worth her time. This girl was as ruthless as Cassi; maybe she could use her. As if on cue, the top of the container slid back to reveal a colossal eye, filling the whole sky.

Charlotte stood to look up at the huge eye; It was Cassi, the dark hazel eyes were an easy tell between her two maids. She figured she was too small to be recognized and besides, why would Cassi be looking for her Goddess in a tribute box. A few moments later the lid was replaced, and the box was shaken a little, causing everyone to pile at one end of the box. Charlotte for all intent was still a goddess; she had to pretend to fall and roll about with the tiny tributes, mimicking their squeals of pain; it was all very entertaining. As everyone regained their footing, the end of the box opened and ten large robed women ran in, Speck Priestesses, Charlotte remembered from watching the VLOGS a few months back. 0.5csmm Priestesses, coming to sort and organize the tributes. Near the entrance Jessica was violently kicking tributes into groups, Charlotte avoided her, just in-case she was recognized, and her game would be ruined.

She and her new friends were filtered into the "Young Female" box; She found it difficult to pretend to be manhandled by the large priestesses, flying around as they moved her offering just enough resistance to make them feel like they were actually lifting her. Her natural divine state was proving to be an awkward distraction, stopping her from really getting into the role of tribute. The priestesses were rude and rough with everyone, tossing them into sorted cages, packing the girls in until Charlotte found herself between legs and other parts of women pushed into the cage with her, For the first time she was actually not enjoying the ride. Her head was pushed up against the bars as the door was closed, so she took the opportunity to ask the Bug Priestess who was inspecting the cages.

"Where are you sending us? How long will it take to get there?"

The giant women sneered down at Charlotte who was squashed against the cage, at 3cscm she was a Titan to the tiny Goddess playing in her temple. She spoke, spitting syllables into the cage as she did.

"You insects are here until the Maids require you. You are going to wait for your turn, and there are cages before you."

The giant priestess gestured expressly, Charlotte cheated a little and expanded her awareness to see the room around her, Hundreds of cages in a large rack. This would not do; she was not that patient; she took note of the small numbers etched on her box and pulled her awareness back in. Kicking out she made space for herself in the corner of the cage, seeing the faces of Ella and Brittany sticking out towards her amazed that she was able to clear so much space.
The Goddess reached out with her power and summoned her maid to her hand, Dropping her between her legs as the micro-doll sized woman appeared. Stunned and confused as she looked up at her naked Goddess.

"I need you to make me a Snack; I want you to used Tribute container 453-231YF. Do you understand?"

The confused maid quickly nodded her agreement, mentally noting down the number as she was dismissed from her goddesses presence. Charlotte looked up at the two stunned faces protruding from the mass squished together women near her. Ella was the first to speak, but Brittany spoke over her.

"What hell wa...WHO THE HELL...EXPLAIN"

The two of them fought between themselves to give their question more priority, Charlotte ignored them, feeling annoyed with herself that her inpatients was ruining the organic experience she was hoping for, for an immortal she sure was quick to cut corners. Then the container began to move, she saw the huge tweezers grip the cage she was in as they were moved into dark red box. Sarah was going to enlarge them Charlotte realized as she felt the energy try and manipulate her, exerting some power to grow with the other tributes she was confused, She had ordered a snack, why was Sarah enlarging them.

Sarah increased the tiny tributes from 0.1csmm all the way to 5cscm, A serious scale up, the Goddess had not specified what kind of snack she wanted, however she was oddly specific on the contents of it, Sarah figured the safest bet was to simply caramelize these tiny girls and tie them to sticks and offer the Goddess some lollipops to suck on. She moved the box into the Kitchen and tipped the girls out across her chopping board, Then she gathered from thin cocktail sticks from the cupboard and some tiny ties. Reaching down she took the first small girl and fixed her by arms and legs to the stick before moving her to the plate, As she reached down for the second girl Sarah froze in terror, Staring up at her was the tiny form of her Goddess, hands on her hips and anger in her eyes, Sarah fell to her knees.

Charlotte was annoyed that Sarah had made her large enough to be recognized. This was not part of the plan, So she stood and stared at her assumptive maid. She smiled as the miles high titan spotted her. The giant features contorting in fear made Charlotte a little warm as her power was unquestioned even at this stature. As the titan crashed to her knees, Charlotte walked to the end of the counter, Looking down at the colossal girl, prostrate and beneath her 5cm form.

"Get Up, Finish what you started, I will be watching your work, and you will offer me nothing less than perfection."

Sarah rose back up, her muttering of apology, the most audible it had ever been to the Goddess in her tiny form, Charlotte turned back and strode over to the plate of complete snack and laid down next the bound form of Ella, snuggling up next to her she whispered in her ear.

"You better give me that piece of your mind before you become my little lollipop."

Ella screamed, as Charlotte got on top of her and straddled her chest, moving her face to hover over hers as she licked her lips suggestively. The bound girl was struggling to break her bonds; She was screaming profanity. She was losing her mind. Charlotte just sat there, watching, Feeling her emotions riot with pleasure. Over her shoulder she noticed Sarah laying the last bound girl on the plate. Charlotte stood and looked over the plate satisfied, and She pointed to Brittany.

"Eat that one, slowly. Make her feel it."

Command issues, The tiny Goddess laid down next to the terror-stricken Ella, Pointing to her giant maid.

"This is going to be good, watch Brittany, learn how to behave when I take you."

Sarah slowly plucked up the indicated lollipop from the plate and held her over the tiny Goddess watching with wicked eyes; Then she began to open mouth suck the tiny girl, moving into a soft chew before stripping the stick clean of the girl and chewing for real. The whole plate erupted in terrified screaming as Sarah swallowed and Cassi's form appeared over her shoulder; Charlotte rolled onto her side to hide her face, She was having a great time as Cassi spoke to Sarah.

"Whatcha doing, Eating the Goddesses Snacks? Naughty Maid, I won't tell her if you let me have one?"

Sarah cautiously glanced down at the Goddess who was laying on her side, hair over her face, giggling and nodding. Sarah quietly agreed to Cassi's offer as the delighted grinning face of the new maid began scanning the assorted snacks. Noticing the unbound one she offered to do Sarah favour.

"Looks like you missed one with your bindings, I'll just take that one."

Before Sarah could stop her, Cassi plucked the tiny Goddess up and put her into her mouth.

Charlotte burst out laughing; She had done it. She had completed the journey through the system. Sliding herself out of her Maids mouth she ascended back to her full stature before the stunned maid, turning to address the confused and scared maids.

"That was the most fun I've had in awhile, Sarah, Please bind Cassi into a Lollipop, You can't try and murder your Goddess without punishment. Wow, I feel refreshed, Oh, Hi Ella, I'll be right you."

With a wave of her hand, Cassi vanished to the floor only 5 cm tall as Sarah squat down to grab her. Charlotte took a bottle of caramel sauce from her cupboard and applied it liberally over the assembled lollipops. Carrying them into her room to eat while she watched the various news channels from her planets. Twirling the tiny Ella slowly in front of lips humming in joy.

Royal Shopping by JustForTribute

Royal Shopping

Cassi had spent the night covered in saliva, slowly sticking to bedside table, As she lay there freezing cold in the slight breeze she was only thankful that was not that poor tribute girl currently upside down leaned against the lamp that had been left on, The poor girl was lightly burned all over and delirious from the awkward angle she had been left at.

At Least she had not been eaten, there times in the evening prior while the Goddess was carelessly snacking on the others that Cassi was convinced her time had come, after each one was devoured, either she or the other girl would be sucked on and played with for a bit before the Goddess devoured another. Throughout the evening, Cassi had felt fear she never thought possible as she was toyed with and then left in the cold outside of the heat of the light.

Ella was in pain, her skin was turning brown as the huge bulbs heat beat down on her for hour after hour, blood rushed to her head making her vision swim and her thoughts cloud over, The evening passed slowly and she felt her skin hardening, This was torture, no-one should ever have to go through this. She had finally passed out when she was jerked awake; her tiny body flipped through the air before landing in an all too familiar dark, damp space.

Charlotte rolled over in bed, waking to the day feeling relaxed and content, she plucked her warm lollipop from her bedside table and put her tongue to work, feeling the warm, tender skin as she squashed and stretched the tiny creature around her mouth. As she lay there musing over the days' possibilities, It came to her mind that if she were to have a Celebration soon, she would need to go shopping. Conjuring clothes was such a denial of pleasure; she loved going shopping. Glancing over at the tiny Maid freezing next to her she felt a small niggle of sympathy before brushing her from the table and letting her fall before restoring her size and letting her bounce a little. She spoke, a bit garbled around her chew toy.

"Go get showered and dressed, The Duchess is going shopping, and she needs her handmaiden."

Cassi scrambled to her knees, bowed and then fled from the room at an amusing speed. Charlotte sat up in bed, swirling her lollipop for another 10 minutes or so before sticking her upright in a small glass and getting out of bed.

Striding from her room in a regal green silk dress and a flowing cape the Goddesses almost spun into the tribute room, Her mood particularly happy and cheerful with the shopping trip ahead of her. Sarah dropped out of her chair and onto her knees as Charlotte danced in and stood before her, hands firmly planet on her hips as she looked down on her Maid.

"You have 3 hours to extend my dress wardrobe and another tier to my shoe rack. I plan on being prepared for whatever theme I decide to have for the celebration."
Sarah briefly mused that it would be more logical to come up with a theme first, but speaking that out loud would probably get her snuffed. She bowed her agreement to her Goddess and set about organising a labour force carry out construction. Sarah was about to voice her concern about Cassi, having not seen her since she had bound her to a stick for the Goddess to consume, Then she swaggered into the room in an elegant green dress and a basket.

Charlotte appraised her handmaiden impressed she was able to colour match her so quickly; She gestured to the basket.

"I am going to be needing at least 50 10 cm or so tributes to test out any new shoes I may wish to bring back."

Cassi quickly vanished into the storeroom and returned with a few pouches of tributes tied to her belt and fresh tribute box in the basket. The Goddess hadn't waited for her, so she quickly headed for the stairs, smiling sweetly at Sarah as she went past, not missing the death stare. Sarah was giving her the whole time.

The Duchess Coral paced down the main shopping street of Pyraxi Prima, The central city to the utopian Goddess fearing world, where Charlotte had assumed a position in the ruling royal family as cover for shopping trips and regular size spa sessions. The planet she initially found her second Maid Cassi.

Striding into the large high-end fashion boutique, she was quickly set upon by an amiable brunette sale assistant, who offered the whole range of welcomes before noticing the green crested regalia and recognising the face of the Duchess. She quickly changed from friendly, to reverent.

"Your Highness, Welcome to The Royal Tailors, Serving your family for nearly two hundred years."

The profound bow amused the Goddess as she started to swan around the spacious interior appraising dress after dress, offering remarks of displeasure and small nods of ascent to each one, chased blindly by the assistant trying to provide backstory and details about each dress as they moved. Charlotte impulsively decided to take all of them; She could give them a better look over at home anyway. She was eager to see what kind of Heels were on offer here. Moving into the shoe section, her eyes sparkled with an evil joy as she looked over the beautiful selection of shoes that individually cost more than most residents of this planet would earn in their lives.

The assistant brought out a few exceptional examples to show the Duchess, A beautiful silver 5-inch heel, She quickly explained that the thin silver heel was made from titanium, It would never break and offered excellent support, the inner sole was foam padded and comfortable even while walking on hard surfaces. Charlotte's imagination when into overdrive as she looked at the thin spike coming from the heel, This was one she would try on. The assistant showed her a few others embedded with various stones and precious metals. There was only one thing missing from these beautiful heels. She turned and addressed the eager assistant.

"I would like to custom order these; I would like them to have 'Goodbye <3' engraved into the bottom, The titanium ones too, why not go and arrange that while I try these on"

The assistant hurried away from the Duchess with her bizarre request, thinking what kind of kinks she must have to want such inscriptions, she wasn't watching where she was going and walked straight into Cassi, The green-robed handmaid didn't seem to feel it, but she was knocked off her feet by the impact, she quickly moved to apologise.

"I'm so sorry miss I di….CASSI? What are you doing here! Didn't you take part in the last tribute?"

Cassi was musing over the fact she seemed to be protected by a divine aura as the shop assistant bounced from her when she heard her name exclaimed in front of her, she caught the Goddesses backwards glance as gently pushed the assistant aside behind the curtains and turned to look at her for the first time.

"Alyssa! You work here? Since when! Yes, I did tribute last time, not something I would recommend to my friends. I must say, how have you been?"

The stunned store assistant was excited to see her friend she had thought lost to the tributes and began to gush catch up news about her family and friends before the penny dropped, and she froze in stunned silence. She watched Cassi's face shift in understanding as Cassi understood that she had put the various events together. Alyssa launched into a new verbal rambling as she began to pace, fear and other emotions building.

"You Tributed, You're Here, With the Duchess, But She's not the Duchess, You don't Tribute to a Duchess, So She's.. she's. The Goddess, The one true Goddess of our world...and she's here..buying shoes...with..inscriptions..goodbye..ins.."

Cassi lunged at her friend and hugged her, trying to calm her rambling mind as it was drawing all the right conclusions. Then she pushed her back and leant her forehead into hers, whispering calmly.

"She is our Goddess; She rules universes not just planets. Her power is beyond comprehension. However, she likes it here; our world is one of the few that are spared her wrath. You have nothing to fear from her. However, you can never tell anyone who she is. Take these, Feel the power they offer and keep the secret."

Alyssa felt a small pouch pushed into her hands; she cautiously looked inside to a squirming mass of tiny people, no larger than an inch, she quickly closed the pouch and stared up at Cassi with a mixed expression. She pressed for more information.

"What are these? How did you get them? What am I supposed to do with them? How can I not say anything!"

Cassi leans in and hugs her friend, offering some words of advice before departing to organise her Goddesses acquisitions.

"Do with them as you feel, Understand our Goddesses position. I'll  I'll come back and visit sometime."

Alyssa just stared as Cassi left and then she carefully put the pouch of people under the counter for later inspection. She glanced into the other room, observing the woman she now knew to be her Goddess stomping around in the new titanium heels.

Darkness, We were all in darkness for what felt like forever, We had formed a solidarity circle and took comfort in the presence of each other, our world was shaken and rocked occasionally, but always the darkness remained. There were 12 of us in total, Tributes to the Goddess, The Goddess we had never seen. When it happened it took us way too long to register it, the flash of light and jerk of movement as we scattered across the soft red grass, our first instincts to find each other and renew the circle, to take comfort in each other. Circle formed as quickly as ever as our eyes adjusted to the bright world around us, including the divine form lingering in the sky above us, The huge feminine face slowly chewing her bottom lip as she watched us from above.

Then it came, The noise came first, a sudden loud CRACK as a huge metal spike crashed through one of the members, impaling him to floor as light giggles filled the air, then he was gone, the spike and the body vanished with inhuman speed and again, CRACK, another of our number skewered onto the same spike. Then we ran, Screaming, Circle forgotten we spread in all directions never knowing where the spike would land next, CRACK, another one and again, CRACK, at least it would be over soon. I was the last of us; I saw it coming, She kicked me onto my back and then slowly pressed the spike through me, Staring up into the faces and mangled limbs of my former friends. I felt consciousness seep from me as I was dragged off the ground, her colossal face smiling down at me in amusement.

Charlotte raised her heel to her hip to inspect the assorted tributes she had collected, with interest she noticed that at least 3 of them were still alive, These shoes had potential she mused as she contemplated keeping the survivors alive just because she could. She then scraped the small stack of people from her heel into a small trash can and stepped out of the heel satisfied. These would do correctly for building multi-layering skyscrapers under her heel.

Sliding into the new expensive diamond and platinum heels, she knew to be worth as much as most of the property in the city; she strode towards the shop assistant and the store exit beyond to test a theory. The brunette girl just watched her pass, with Cassi carrying all of the dresses and shoes. She knew who she was.

Alyssa fidgeted under the gaze of the Goddess as she strode over to her and addressed her directly.

"Are you not going to request payment for all of this? Is that not your job."

Charlotte bore into the girl with her eyes, pondering the potential outcomes of this conversation, She had already decided that should this girl lie to her, she would quickly be the first victim of these costly heels. Then the assistant fell to one knee.

"No Goddess, Everything is yours to take, I will charge the palace for your purchases as always, and should anyone ask, The Duchess was here."

The Goddess mused over the answer, Smart girl, Not only did she not lie to her, she offered to maintain her cover. Charlotte realises this was possibly the only answer the mortal could have given to spare her from a swift snuff. She turned to Cassi and offered her Maid a warm smile.

"Give your friend here another couple of pouches from your belt; She is a smart one. I like her."

Cassi swiftly moved over and handed the kneeling Alyssa another two pouches of tributes before following the Goddess out of the door and up the stairs in the ally, Leaving her friend awestruck and already fondling a tiny tribute between her fingers.

Charlotte slipped out of the Heels when she got to the top of the stairs and went back to bare feet on her soft carpets. She watched as Sarah retrieved her shoes to put them away, awestruck with the apparent quality of them.

"You think they are nice, wait until the custom. Titanium's arrive. They are going to open up a whole new world of games to a lot of worlds."

Giggling at her own choice of words the Goddess slipped back into her room to get changed into less formal attire, swiping Ella from the glass as she did, returning her to her mouth to suck on

Tribunal by JustForTribute

Tribunal

Finally, After hundreds of years of civil wars, Our world had reached a consensus, The world was Flat. The linchpin in the argument was how the Goddess was able to walk across its surface without needing to balance on the curvature. There was no way she could've moved across the world as she did if it was a sphere. The round-earthers were labelled heretics and open discussion of their beliefs deemed illegal under the law.

Charlotte was watching the news for various planets in her domain, The flat world debates from the planet Klavost had been a constant amusement for her over the years as she now watched the government making final rulings on the topic. She paused the news feed as they revealed the official world maps, Flat discs surrounded by ice barriers, continents spread across the surface split by the oceans. A wicked idea came into her mind as she gazed over the map, If they wanted to be a flat planet, Maybe she could help them with that, She had never tried Tera-Scaping like this before, It could be a challenge.

The Goddess moved into the space around Klavost, Still in her nighty, appraising the large globe. Stretching her will around it, she carefully took control of the weather and gravity, not wanting to break the fragile world. Briefly, she contemplated freezing them in time, but decided she would rather them all be aware of what was going on around them. She began splitting the world through the middle.

 The work week started the same as any others for Dunstan Harvey, Recently elected President of the Klavost republic. There were reports to approve and tribute selections to finalize, Their next tribute to the Goddess was not for another 3 months however he had to attend the World's Council Tribunal in 2 days and genuinely had no idea what he was expected to bring to it, The Idea of actually conversing with the Goddess and other world leaders was a difficult concept to wrap his mind around. There were other worlds, other races; they were not alone, all linked by the Divine who had invited him to attend.

Dunstan was interrupted as his aid burst into his office, making exclamations about the news broadcasts. He flicked to his news feed and slowly began to comprehend what was being reported on. The attractive news presenter was finding it hard to describe.

"Huge Ice walls have appeared on all of the horizons, in the heavens above the world people are claiming to be able to see huge entities moving around, land masses are reportedly shifting, Experts say 'Our world is under attack'"

Dunstan paced into is briefing room, looking around at the various advisors waiting for him, looking glum and disturbed. He changed the screens to the Satellite feeds and saw what he was expecting to see, There staring past the satellite was the titanic face of their divine Goddess, a look of concentration on her face and a small smile.

"Okay, So, We all knew this day might come. Did she send additional tribute orders?"

The room fell into an awkward silence, as they knew something they didn't want to voice. The President slammed his fist down onto the long table and glared down the lines of people. Finally, someone broke and began quietly speaking.

"Based on the Satellite feeds and the shuttle in Orbit, It appears she is...Flattening our world out...We have no idea how, or why we haven't all been swept out into the oblivion of space but.."

The President turned and looked at the flat earth map he had been using to win the Election; It was a popular stance, Total fiction, but a popular opinion, more comfortable to comprehend that reality. Turning back to the assembled experts he took his seat and addressed the room.

"We can assume, that she is punishing us for denying reality, Maybe if we could show her that we indeed do understand the nature of space, she could restore our world, I can pitch it at the Worlds Council, If we cannot find a way to show her before she finishes crafting with our planet"

The small speech kicked the room into conversation, and soon enough, ideas were bouncing around, and everyone seemed hopeful. Kicking back and letting everyone speak Dunstan was left to reflect on the kind of power that must be needed to reforge a whole world, while there was life living on it.

The Goddess was busy tidying up the underside of the world, smoothing the thin layers into a beautiful flat disc. This was a fun little project, so many factors she never thought about. It turns out you can't just flatten a sphere; there is a lot more too it, She had resolved to fill in the significant gaps with additional ocean. This world was going to make a beautiful addition to her Tribunal room for the council meeting. She planned on using it as a rug. A centrepiece to decorate the room and show the world leaders she owned just what she could do.

As the President patrolled around, their attempts at communication had failed, as the huge celestial being prodded and probed at their world with her huge slender fingers, reorganizing mountains and checking ocean depths. He resolved to do something about it at the Tribunal, as he saw the massive goddesses form vanish from all of their satellites. The day of the Tribunal brought even more surprises as Dunstan was organizing his small party to pass through the temple. The stars all shifted away revealing large beige and brown pillars, above the ice wall huge women in robes could be seen walking around, many stopping to gawk down at the world laying out before them. Something terrible was happening to his world, and he had one chance to make it right.

Charlotte rolled over in bed, still tired, peeling the unconscious Ella from her thigh, She had forgotten how the tiny thing had gotten there, This creature had been subject to her abuse for nearly a week now. She was still alive; although Charlotte knew she shouldn't be, this girl was pretty broken mentally by this point. She dropped the tiny girl into her glass on her bedside table that had now become her home. Then she remembered, It was Tribunal day, Stretching out as she sat up in bed she dragged her two maids into her lap the size of small dolls.
"Tribunal day girls, Cassi, I want to do stand next to the Pyraxi King, Since you are from that world, Sarah I want you at my side, This will be the first time I've allowed Maids and Priestesses into the Tribunal room, I want them all to feel just how insignificant they are"

Then she rolled out of bed, leaving her doll-sized maids to tumble among the sheets, as she headed for her bathroom to go through some morning rituals. The Maids quickly scrambled to follow her, sliding down the sides of the large bed and between the feet of the huge Goddess standing before her mirror, As she dropped her underwear she noticed them as they got covered in the large garment. Smiling to herself she kicked them both out of the bathroom, restoring their size as they slid, her huge underwear growing with them.

"You two look funny, Make some robes out of that underwear for the priestesses, no need to clean it first; they will appreciate it more."

With her commands given Charlotte proceeded to get ready for the Tribunal of her worlds, Selecting what she considered, A Traditional Goddess outfit of a fine black one-piece dress. And thin black sandals. She found Ella crying in the glass by her bed and plucked her from the glass, Threading her tiny arms through the fabric of her dress she fixed the tiny girl like a Lapel, admired herself in the mirror and smiled.

The Tribunal room was actually in her basement, or what would be considered a basement should her home be on a normal plane of existence. This time she descended normal stairs into the large well lit stone room. The walls were lined with balconies where tiny figures sat no larger than 5cm tall, 201 balconies, 198 of them with people inside. None of them had access to the floor of the room, the large disc world of Klavost spread out across the centre of the room, surrounded by priestesses, shuffling around performing various tasks Sarah had assigned.

Sarah and Cassi moved down behind her as she took her seat in the huge stone throne at the head of the room, a short distance from the centrepiece. Charlotte waved her hand at Cassi, and the maid vanished, appearing next to the Pyraxi royal family in the balcony. Sarah moved through her priestesses and knelt to the side of the throne, making sure to look small compared to the Goddess who was passing her gaze around to make sure everyone was here before addressing the room.

"Good Morning Insects, I trust you all remembered to bring me offerings, The priestesses will collect them from you during the Tribunal, If you have a dispute to bring before me, Stand on the silver plate on your balcony and I will hear you."

The Goddess began fondling with her lapel, squeezing the tiny girl between her fingers as she waited for the assembled world leaders to give her a reason to snuff them out. In reality that is all this Tribunal was, a show of power, to remind them that she owed them nothing. Sure enough, a woman began to speak; Charlotte studied the primitive leathers the speaker wore and found the sword she had around her waist amusing.

"Goddess, Our world is too divided to offer you the tribute you demand, we request you demand separate tributes from the different factions of our world."

Charlotte strode over to the tiny balcony, Taking her time to slip out of her thin sandals as she stepped into her Klavost rug, her delicate feet slowly descending into a populated part of a huge continent. Letting out a small moan of pleasure as her sole obliterated everything as it pushed its way through the planets thin crust, warming her sole on the mantel. She noticed the small cry of anguish from one of the balconies as she proceeded to move her other foot over what she knew to be the capital city. She smiled, letting her foot hang daintily in the air as she looked over to the tiny figure screaming from the other side of the room.

"I imagine you have something to say to me Speck, Something that will convince me not to lower my toe and snuff your province from existence."

Dunstan was seething with the casual nature that this oversized Witch was massacring his people, terrorizing his whole world like some kind of sick statement. His advisors failed to stop him, mostly because they were sharing in his rage as he surged to the platform and began to yell.

"YOU EVIL MANIPULATIVE SPITEFUL ABOMINATION AGAINST NATURE! HOW DARE YOU MURDER SO MANY INNOCENT LIVES FOR YOUR SICK DEMONSTRATION"

Charlotte for her part failed to maintain a neutral expression. She burst out laughing, her carefully hanging foot slamming down into the world as she laughed, not even intending to do it. Then she stood and with a small smile on her face, stared at the tiny figure as she dragged her beautiful foot slowly across the surface of her new rug, ploughing the terrain into small piles and pushing oceans over land masses, devastation the planet would never survive. She began giggling as she tickled her feet on mountains and other things poking up from the world's surface.

"Go home microbe; your world no longer qualifies to be here."

The tiny figures on the balcony vanished somewhere down onto the world beneath her as she now, uncaring, strode across it to the first girl who addressed her. Looking down at the fear-struck figure, Charlotte squat down to bring the tiny figure eye level with her, The tiny woman spoke.

"We will find a way to unite our world goddess; We will never miss a Tribute, I apologize for the request. It was not my place."

The Titan slowly licked her lips, causing the figures before her to all back up, then fall to their knees. Charlotte rose again, standing over them and moved to sit in the centre of her rug, feeling her underwear get damp as she sat in the thin ocean. Then looking around as she spread her legs out across the flat world she addressed the room again.

"Tributes are going up 5% for all worlds; If there are no other requests, the door is behind you, otherwise speak up."

Gazing around the room she was pleased to see all of the world leaders depart in silence, she lay down on the tiny world, happy with how easy to play with flat worlds were, She would make it a hobby to craft flat worlds. She rolled onto her side and pulled Cassi to her, dropping the doll-sized woman onto the rug, Even her doll maid was a Titan goddess to this doomed world. Staring down at her she was eager for a report from her tiny maid. Cassi knelt into the surface of the small world, obliterating a few towns as her knee impacted the surface.

"The Pyraxi Royals were not surprised. Apparently, they have historical records from your last Tribunal, and it was very similar, They were happy you still had some mercy letting that bold warrior woman survive asking you a question And requested that I be allowed to be an ambassador."

Charlotte rolled onto her back again chewing on a loose strand of her hair as she pondered the request. She took her lapel from he dress and dragged the tiny naked woman across the surface of Klavost covering her in everything the world had to offer and then pushed her into her mouth to suck on for a while. Then she spoke around her chew toy.

"No, You're mine now. If they weren't my favourite destination I would send some priestesses to teach them humility, You and Sarah clean up this mess."

Then the Goddess got back to her feet, feeling warm inside as she observed the chaos and destruction around her. Striding towards the stairs, she restored Cassi's size and giggled to herself as the two maids eagerly approached the pathetic world she had discarded.

She took Ella from her mouth and dropped her into her underwear, As she sat at her desk to see how her various properties had reacted to the events of her Tribunal.

Festive Celebration by JustForTribute

Festive Celebration

Winter Solstice, End of Year Festival, Christmas, Goddess Day. There were many names for the end of year celebrations from the various worlds in her collection; The main commonality was that it was a time to rejoice, be with loved ones and eat a large amount of food. As Charlotte pondered the links between the holiday she realised she had not had such a celebration herself since Ascension; It was time to change that. She had a small family now to share it with.

Sarah was cautiously dipping the 5cm tributes into the jar of gel the Goddess had provided, unsure of how it achieved the effect intended. She was told that tributes coated in this gel would only expire from life when they came into contact with stomach acid. It was a particularly nasty fate to put living being through, Although Sarah was curious to see how her various cooking techniques would affect them. She was preparing all kinds of dishes for the Holiday Meal the Goddess had just decided to have, Her exact command was 'Create an excessive amount of all of your best dishes'. She was always happy to get creative in the kitchen, Smiling to herself as put the freshly coated tiny people in the refrigerator to let the gell set around them.

Cassi was working her skilful fingers around the various coloured metals and materials at her work desk. The Goddess had requested, rather than commanded, that she create "Party Trinkets" for some kind of holiday event she had planned. Glancing around the various tiny marbles containing tiny tributes, she took great pleasure in working the tiny life into party favours and jewellery; She was crafting a particularly special tiara for the Goddess, one she didn't have the power to finish, although she was certain her Mistress wouldn't mind adding the final touches.

Drifting around her latest creation, Goddess Charlotte had crafted 12 of her domains into flat worlds since the tribunal. She had also taken up what she called "Tera-scaping", a process where she would casually rearrange the surface of the world into more pleasing designs — pushing life together, making interesting patterns from their cities and towns. This world was special though; She had split the planet into three sections and spread the life into each section. She inserted metal pegs around the perimeter, colossal towers to the people of the world. Then she placed a huge transparent sheet of thin glass over the top of the world and sealed the edges. Content with her work she pushed the glass covered world through the dimensions.

Six of us were left to marinate in a citrus liquid on the kitchen table, we were tightly bound and slightly submerged in liquid, We should have drowned, but every time we tried to breathe we gagged and then nothing, still just laying there, immersed in what might be lime. Glancing back and forward to the other naked men left with me, we were all in a perpetual state of terror as the colossal titan moved around above us. Sudden weightlessness came over us as we fell, then we smashed into the glass below us as it shattered across the floor, We were all smashed against the solid surface, feeling all of our bones break as we scattered in mangled piles of pain. The Blonde Giantess above us looked down in disgust, before quickly sweeping us all into a dustpan and sliding us into a disposal tube. The blades cut and diced us into levels of pain that should not be possible. Then we lay there, in darkness, for some reason alive, cursed.

Sarah stood annoyed and confused as the kitchen table phased out of existence smashing her Lemon soaked pastry fillers. As she was preparing a new batch, the Goddess appeared, walking through the wall leading a large disc behind her, settling down a glass covered world as a new table in the kitchen. She stood a little awed as she took in the various micro details of the world now in front of her, she felt warm with power, Handling tributes was one thing to Sarah, this was a next level power trip, and she didn't think she could meet the goddesses eyes feeling as she did.

As her Maid stood stunned, turning slightly red, Charlotte realised that this was probably Sarah's "Thing", She was able to be formal and civilised all of the time with the priestesses, while Cassi really got off in playing with them. Then smells of the kitchen hit her, delicious smells of many things cooking at once, She really was getting hungry, but she would be a good goddess and wait for everything to be ready, She turned to Sarah.

"Go see if you can't take care of those urges really fast; I'll keep an eye on all of this wonderful food for a while, I want you focused when the time comes to prepare it all."

Watching Sarah flee the room like she desperately needed the bathroom, Charlotte began to inspect the various dishes being prepared around her. A large pot of various green, purple and yellow plants that had a potent sweet smell, She wasn't sure where Sarah sourced these from, but they seemed to pair well with everything. The Goddess carefully stirred the shallow frying shrubs and rolling the eight screaming men over onto their fronts to cook through, smiling as she pressed the spatula into their backs making them yelp and cough. Crouching down to investigate the oven she was pleased to see there were a lot of tributes of all sizes being cooked; She was starting to worry that Sarah was cooking a vegetarian meal. Gazing through the tinted glass at her future meal she felt her tongue salivate as she lipped her lips, scanning through all of the terrified eyes staring back at her from inside the oven. The gel was working, It was the first time she had tried to imbue something with her power like this, and the effect was working really well, Whether or not they would expire once eaten still had to be proven though.

Charlotte was distracted by the vast array of jelly and various festive cakes that had been left to set in the refrigerator when her Maid finally returned. Blushing intensely as she moved to the stove and began stirring the various mixtures, The Goddess simply smiled at her as she left to get dressed for the dinner. Entering her room, she took Ella out from her waistband where she had been keeping her and put her onto her shelf. 'The Shelf' was a chest level wall fixture with no way for a small person to get down, All the of the other various survivors of her games had been left here, this is where she would stay now, Charlotte officially ending her repeated torment, as she got dressed for a festive meal.

Cassi came into the kitchen, drawn by the various aromas of different foods and snuck up behind Sarah, whipping a thin chain around her neck causing her to jump in surprise before glancing down. Thirteen men of various sizes hung along a metal chain, the smallest on the outside leading to one large 5cm male hanging just between her breasts. Sarah smiled at the helpless tributes and turned to Cassi in confusion. Cassi answered the question before it was asked.

"Our Mistress instructed me to make festive trinkets for our little party; I also made you these earrings."

As Cassi fixed two glass cylinders to Sarah's ears, each containing a small girl, trapped and crying, Sarah felt a twang of guilt, she stepped back and looked Cassi in the eyes.

"Do you ever feel bad? We are using other lives so frivolously for every mundane thing; It feels like a waste sometimes. We forget they are living beings and treat them as food and decorations."

Cassi's eyes darted around from Sarah to the food, the earrings and then the new necklace, checking her emotions before leaning in to embrace Sarah.

"Goddess Charlotte is the superior being in our universe, compared to her we are all but fleeting amusements, Indulge in the power she shares with you, Enjoy being the one doing the eating, Trust me, it's better than being on the other side."

Content with Cassi's reminder that she had the better end of the deal she turned and opened to the oven to remove one of the many trays. Sounds of screaming filled the kitchen as thousands of freshly cooked tributes were exposed to the outside air, The smell of cooked meat and herbs filled the kitchen as the Maid began to set out bowls and plates on the flat planet they were now using as a table. Cassi nervously gripped her wrapped gift and moved towards the Goddesses rooms.

As Cassi appeared at the door and fell to her knees, Charlotte was just finishing up her game of 'kill the tributes with lipstick' on her dresser, She needed better names for her games. Turning to the nervous looking Maid, she gestured her inside and gave her permission to speak her mind. Cassi placed the gift in front of Goddess and carefully unwrapped the finely craft gold and silver tiara, Inset Diamonds along the front with a small spire at the front. Cassi explained.

"This Tiara is designed to truly showcase your power, as such I am unable to add the final details."

Charlotte examined the fine piece of headwear, noticing the engraved symbols along the rim and finely cut angles of the various stones. Then she saw it, the pattern in the metalwork, The whole piece was designed to resemble a solar system, the Sun in the centre. Charlotte giggled in amusement and patted Cassi on the head before reaching out into her domain with her power. Soon after a stunning bright sun appeared over the middle point, then the other celestial bodies over the other points, The Tiara sprung to life, the suns lights reflecting from the diamonds casting light in elaborate patterns over where her face would be as she wore it. Delighted with her holiday gift she placed it on her forehead, 1 Star, 3 Densely populated worlds and five uninhabited but particularly beautiful planets hovering just over her head. She hugged Cassi, who was totally unprepared for the show of affection and had no idea how to respond, Stepping back Charlotte looked down at her.

"This party was a fantastic idea. Let's both go and enjoy Sarah's gift to us both; I can smell it from here."

Sarah was looking at the microscopic cities under the potatoes when the Goddess and Cassi came into the room, The Goddess was wearing a deep red elegant dress, Sarah's eyes were immediately drawn to the stunning light show beaming from her Tiara, It made her look radiant, her true divinity on display and it was a little intimidating.  Sarah dropped to her knees as she approached the table. Charlotte walked over and lifted Sarah up to stand before her.

"Today, You two don't bow, You have both brought me a great deal of joy, and by the looks of this meal, It's only going to get better."

The Goddess took her seat at the table, Gesturing for her maids to join her as she began to load her plate up from the various array of food on display. Well cooked vegetables and herbs from across her universe, Including some roast potatoes from her home world, she briefly wondered if that was a unique thing or did other worlds also have them. Then a small pile of boiled peas mixed with the tiny tributes, A few larger basted tributes and some multi-coloured glazed tributes on sticks. It was amazing how different they all tasted with the various cooking techniques Sarah applied to them.

They ate, drank and talked for nearly two hours, Charlotte realising that she did not know a whole lot about the girls that served her. They, however, knew everything about her, all of her habits, dislikes and kinks. She resolved to get to know them a little better as she bit the head of a large female and let out a small sigh as the peppercorn sauce she was coated in hit all the right notes in her mouth. Eventually, she was done. She must have eaten two plates of cooked vegetables and thousands of tributes. Looking over the large amount of remaining food she let out a feminine burp as she stretched into a sigh, content.

"You have outdone yourself, Sarah, That was delicious, but I am done, We'll have all that wonderful dessert you made later. I want those peppercorn girls saved as leftovers for later. The rest you can reduce down and give to the temple, I have some small gifts for you both for your loyal service."

Charlotte reached down into the folds of her dress and removed a thin platinum necklace with a large orb in the middle and handed it to Cassi. The Maid took the piece of jewellery and studied the orb carefully, inside was a planet, slowly rotating in its little prison. After a short time studying it, she had a weird sense of familiarity. The Goddess clarified the feeling.

"It's Pyraxi, Your homeworld, It's one of my favourites, So don't break it and before you ask, I've had it in my jewellery box since before I met you."

Enjoying the stunned and confused look on Cassi's face, Charlotte reached down under the table and pulled an anklet from her around her foot, casually tossing it across the table to Sarah who caught it roughly in one hand. Sarah inspected the anklet, and her jaw dropped, the anklet had no less than 15 worlds secured in tiny orbs dangling from the thin chain. The Goddess was wearing them as an anklet, and now she was giving them to her, She was clearly showing her confusion as Charlotte moved to explain her gift as well.

"There are 15 worlds for your 15 years of unrewarded service; The larger blue one is the only tribute world on there, That's the only one you're not allowed to break, Should you ever feel the need to break any."

Leaving her maids in a stunned state the Goddess rose, feeling heavier as the squirming inside her reminded her just how much she had eaten, she moved into her large lounge area and fell into a large sofa, Feeling relaxed she took off her Tiara and laid it on her chest, watching the small worlds she drifted into a festive nap the happiest and content she could ever remember being.

Creative Locks by JustForTribute

Creative Locks

Jose was a member of a special forces unit, captured behind enemy lines during a skirmish to seize the capital building of a foreign power. He never once regretted his part in the conflict; they were just outmanoeuvred, captured and tortured for information. Information he never gave up, nor did any of his squad, they were a solid group of men, never ones to break under pressure. He was expecting to be locked away or ransomed back to his own government; He was not expecting to be thrown naked into the tribute temples.

This is what lead to his current predicament; He had managed to group up with his previous squad and got through the surreal filters process as a unit, being tossed around like toys by huge robed women. They moved from cage to cage for days, passed through a complicated sorting process that seemed to run more on intuition than logic, They were finally organized into a sealed box, laid down along the base he felt like a product being boxed, He was still with his squad though, and they had taken the time to spot the weaknesses in the processes so they could attempt an escape next time they were moved. Next time there was light, They would make their move.

Days past, The box was moved around but never opened, they were jerked around wondering why they never felt thirsty or hungry, it must have been nearly a week since they were sealed in here. A crack of light appeared as the lid was slowly slid back, His squad all gave their count, the time was now, They lunged at the sky as it appeared only to be pushed back down by an invisible force, keeping them pressed in the box. As their eyes adjusted to bright sky above they saw huge black fingernails as long as they were all hanging over the box. It was a sight to behold a real force of nature. Slowly it plucked Jose from the box, feeling compressed between 2 enormous fingertips, moving too quickly for his eyes to adjust to anything around him, until he was held into a fuzz of long fibres, the fingertips were quickly joined by another four..no six fingertips, expertly moving around his tiny form. Moments later Jose was unable to move, tied by arms and legs into the surrounding fibres unable to move, Soon after he saw the huge tips return, tying one of his squad-mates just below him.

""Hey, Adams, Did you see where we are or how we got here.""

Jose called down to his squad-mate as the fingers left him locked into position and vanished off to collect another. Adams was in shock, shaking violently below him unable to verbalize an answer, Jose was left to his thoughts the world beyond looking like a massive wall with no discernible features. He spent all of his energy fighting and squirming against his bizarre bonds annoyed at himself for allowing himself to be snared so easily.

Ella rolled over on the shelf where the Goddess had discarded her, dragging the small man she was using as a pillow along with her head as she gazed over at the other ten shelf survivors leaning over the edge watching something below. She had claimed them all for herself, The Goddess had left her on this shelf, five times larger than any of the other residents, which made her the Goddess on this shelf, or so she kept reminding the others. She stood up and kicked the three men and two women she was using as a bed as she strode over to see what her other slaves were looking at. Ella stood on top of her slaves laying on the edge of the shelf and squat down to look over, The Goddess Sat there, smiling to herself as she worked her fingers on something under the shelf. Ella would rather the Goddess forget about the shelf at this point; she didn't want to face her again, She kicked the two she was standing on to the back of the shelf and addressed the others.

"You all need to get away from the ledge; I am going to need you all for a pleasure session, if any of you displease me, I will throw you from the edge and laugh as you fall."

They all looked at her like she was totally unhinged, She was, Ella knew she had gone totally mad, The Goddess had broken her, and now she was taking it out on these unfortunates that had been trapped with her. She sat on the waiting pile of people and manoeuvred them into various positions to help her get off; She enjoyed this new arrangement.

Charlotte plucked the final tiny person from the box and brought them to her lips, gently kissing the 1cm naked man entirely, quietly whispering to the squirming figure.

"Just for luck, my final piece."

Then she moved him into the pattern she had crafted and deftly tied him in, Spinning her creation around she revelled in the various squeaks, protests and terrified screams from the many tributes tied at various levels, some upside down. Being a Goddess, She really had no use for wigs, she could change her hair on a whim, but there was a pleasure to be had in styling a high-quality wig and adorning it with tributes. She would be wearing this latest wig during her next rampage, She was going back to Havene and felt that this jet black wig glowing with the light from her new tiara would make her look every bit the celestial Goddess she was. She had not decided if Havene would survive her visit, she had some urges for destruction to fill, it had been too long since she felt the buildings crumble under her feet and basked in the crowds of terrified screaming people fleeing from her toes.

She lifted the mannequin head with her new wig on from her dresser and moved into her wardrobe, placing it on the shelf with the others in her collection, all various colours, some with people in, some plain, one with a few planets weaved in, just because she could. Happy with her latest addition she flicked the lights off in her spacious wardrobe plunging everyone fixed into her various clothing items back into darkness, as she moved to her shower to wash the days' small stresses away.

Sarah came in to collect the Goddesses discarded clothes as she showered, She spent a few minutes observing the very lewd scene unfolding on the shelf, watching the small girl sexually abusing the 15 or so smaller survivors on the shelf, Sarah was tempted to intervene but it was not her place to interfere with her Mistresses toys, so she glared at Ella with her most disapproving stare and then licked her lips, trying to instil fear into the tiny woman. She was surprised to see the tiny female totally ignore her gestures and instead intensify her torture of those she had around her; she was totally mad.

Setting an Example by JustForTribute

Setting an Example 

The air was gentle and fresh as is glided past her; she took several deep breaths with her eyes closed as she listened to the sounds of the world around her. Distant sounds of yelling, cars screeching, crashing and closer sounds of confused muttering from the small people woven into her jet black hair. She opened her eyes slowly and began to scan the scene before her, feeling power flood through her body, warming and exciting her. The city spread before her, the population trying to flee like the ants they were as she stood, her sheer black dress flapping in the breeze. Her toes curled into the pavement in anticipation of what was to come, the large, delicate hand resting on huge hips as she waited, watching the absolute chaos unfold, Her eyes flicked to the monument in the central gardens, and she smiled before addressing the millions before her. "I see you made the statue of my mug as ordered from my last visit; It is a shame you also decided not to deliver the tributes, I am afraid you will need to be...punished" She adopted a sultry tone as the last word left her lips, Casually reaching down and plucking the tiny mug from the monument she rolled it between her fingers, realizing just how small she was last time she came to this world. There would be no such mercy this time, she dropped the tiny mug into the crowd, squashing many tiny mortals as it smashed onto the road.

It was time to begin her play, she began to scrape her barefoot sideways through the suburbs around the city, quickly digging up houses, roads and people into a makeshift barrier, sidestepping gracefully around the cities perimeter the huge wall forming as the crowds flee from the titanic groundswell as buildings are turned over into huge debris piles.  Content with her new barrier, The colossal woman resumes her dominant pose, watching the millions of trapped insects flee around in circles, confused, panicked and terrified. They really didn't know just how insignificant they were to her, how easily she would snuff them from existence and then forget them, she swiped her hand through her hair, tucking I behind her ear, lightly feeling a small tribute bounce from her shoulder as their bonds gave way from her wig.

Every little thing she did exude power over lesser life, she smiled down on her prey and spoke as she lifted her Tiara in front of her. "This Tiara contains not only the power of a full Star but also over 200 billion lives, largely unaware of their place in the universe. Knowing this, does it not make you all feel blessed to at least know your Goddess? And be given the opportunity to serve?" She slowly replaced the Tiara on her head, her words stimulating her own power trip as well as being a warning to the millions before her. She swept her gaze over of the panicked crowds and giggled as large numbers of them started to prostrate themselves, praying and grovelling in her direction.

So simple-minded, So easily controlled, So naive, She raised her slender foot over her barrier and brought it down into the crowd slowly. She let out a soft moan as she felt the scrambled panic of insects beneath her foot, before the squelching pops before her foot felt the solid ground through the fresh puddle of gore it had created. Then her other foot came down, three blocks away into a totally different crowd, The Goddess sighing again as she settled into stance over most of the city, the small crowds looking up at her, She grinned as she saw the pathetic insects losing their minds as they realized she was not wearing underwear.  She squats down into the city, her great form pushing buildings aside as she got lower to the ground. Slowly licking her lips she reached into the crowds, picking up five tiny people between her huge fingers and bringing them up to her lips, breathing her fresh minty breath over them as her huge tongue slid from between her lips to collect the trapped mortals and bring them into her moist cavern, salivating as she did so. The Titaness couldn't help but giggle as she realized how it was mostly women running from her now, The men were locked in place, enchanted by the display she was offering them squatting over their city. She felt she should point out the obvious to all of them. "Do any of you honestly think a Goddess would bless you all with such a vision if you had any chance of living to speak of it" Her words broke the reverie of some, but it was amazing the power her divinity held over the weak minds of men. She stayed there for a short while, plucking up the entranced males and eating them like tiny candies. She was an alpha predator when it came to hunting mortal males. She slowly stood, and dragged her feet together, tearing through buildings and crowds as she did so. Obscuring their view of her divine regions. She yawned and stretched seeming bored as her gaze turned back down to the fleeing crowds. Gracefully extending an arm and then finger, she pointed towards the tallest building in the city, coming up to only her knee. "This building will be the only one standing when I finish stomping this toy town into powder, If you don't want to be reduced to a fine paste on my sole, that is where you should be" Her warning issued, The giant Goddess began slowly, methodically crunching buildings under her feet, Always trying to include the fleeing population under each step. The power trip was getting to her, and she was getting stimulated as her delicate feet powerfully extinguished life below her. She grinned every time she saw half-naked men below her trying to get off to her, always going out of her way to snuff them out under her toes for having such brazen hubris in her presence, even if she was liberally displaying herself to the pathetic creatures below her.

She swept aside the last block with the side of foot, and the slowly chased a fleeing woman down the final street, no other living mortal outside of the single tower standing tall in the flattened city, the woman vanished under her toe, and she felt the tiny pop, sighing to herself she turned to look at the final tower. "I appreciate all of your willingness to offer yourselves to me, This tiny city has scratched a number of itches I was having" The Titanic goddess fell to her knees over the final tower, giving everyone a look at her perfect divinity, then she folded her dress under her and sat down on the building, feeling it and everyone inside compress and squelch into nothing. "Sorry boys, I don't want to be cleaning you all out of me for the next week" She shuffled around, dragging her rear around making sure everything had is firmly squashed into nothing and then she stood, observing the enclosed circle of flat earth that used to be a city of millions. She lifted her necklace to her eyes and glanced at the thin rows of people lining the inside of the necklace. "I trust this demonstration is enough to deter any of you are ever missing tributes, I would love an excuse to come to any of your worlds and have some fun" Then the Goddess banished the tiny contents of her necklace back to their own worlds. As she moved towards her stairs home, briefly contemplating sorting herself out on the remains of the city but quickly dismissed it when she thought of the comfort her bed offered for such endeavours. Her excursions always left her in the mood; she felt like a Divine Nymph at times.

Fashion Sense by JustForTribute

Fashion Sense

The city unfolded before him as he stood in the penthouse of his 85th story tower building that served as the imperial palace for the capital city of Talvega. Emperor Frieden the 2nd was the 50th generation ruler of the imperial empire, he was also the first one to have to handle the new Deity their world was recently claimed by. He had recently completed his first ever 'Tribute' to the Titan who had recently visited their world, and he was proud to say they had managed to organize the system with remarkable speed. She had declared that she wanted 0.05% of the population moved into Tribute temples within three days of her visit, At the time it was thought to be a logistical impossibility, but they had managed it with hours to spare. The Emperor paced his throne room waiting for the final deadline to pass, wondering if their new Goddess would reward them for their tributes, or if she would return with further demands, He didn't want to think about that, She was unimaginably huge and  there was nothing they could do if she kept demanding percentages of their population.

Chloe was walking the streets of her newest acquisition, Dressed in casual jeans and T-shirt she stood out a little in the alien world, they all seemed to dress in mono-colours, and people sneered at her like they would a distasteful teen. The treatment irked her more than she thought it would, who were they to judge her, they were her property, a word from her and they would all dress as she did.

Walking past the comparatively mundane fashion stores in the city centre, she had already decided that this planet would have to develop a sense of style to stay in her domain, Maybe when she came to renew her tribute demands, she would insist that no less than five colours be visible in every outfit. While she was daydreaming about the various twists she could work into her fashion demands a young man on some kind of hoverboard shoved into her, he was repulsed back by her divine aura and fell to the ground, glaring up at her he muttered the word 'freak' before getting back on his device and scooting off. The Goddess glared at him as he left. There was no chance she was going to let that stand; she turned to resume walking as the mysterious man faded from the street.
The Goddess noticed a shoe store ahead, This is what she had been looking for, They had no taste in clothes, but she had fallen in love with the shoes they all wore on this world. *Crunch* She felt the tiny rider explode under her sandal as she had brought him back into the world just 3 cm tall in front of her, she stepped on him without even looking down, feeling a smile come over her as she moved into the shoe store.

The store only sold two kinds of shoes. Another mark against them she thought idly as she skimmed the shelves. One of them was an almost identical imitation of Doc Martens from her homeworld, upon closer inspection, the more expensive ones may even be higher quality than her own pair. Mixed feelings rushed through her, joy at finding such awesome shoes, Jealousy that this random world had managed to surpass her homeworld in quality and Hatred that those around here seemed to have no appreciation for what they had. This was a dangerous mix of emotions to have swirling around a divine mind. She grabbed a nice black pair and stalked out of the shop into the street, ignoring the yells of annoyance from the store owner and security guard who followed her out of the store.

Turning on the security guard she slowly let her power surround her, growing steadily to 9ft before the now small man, She casually pushed him to the ground and stamped her sandal-clad foot into his chest, pinning him. She was about to use him as a footstool to change into her new Docs, but as she unlaced the new shoes, a wicked idea crossed her mind. She surged up to 30ft feeling the tiny guard explode under her sandal as she grew. Now able to see over the buildings she stalked around the main street, revelling in the fear she imbued in the fleeing population, The tiny impacts were barely noticed on her form as she turned to see the local law enforcement shooting energy weapons at her. Growing to 60ft she fell to her knees before the line of tiny police, putting her hands inside her new Docs she used them to smash the tiny vehicles and sent the little officers fleeing in terror while she chased them all down like a cat on all fours through the city centre. Watching the final officer vanish under the sole of her new shoe and rolled onto her back in the middle of the street and placed her shoes next to her, reaching out between the buildings she skillfully found some people attempting to hide from her, bringing them to her lips she teased the helpless mortals with her tongue before dropping them into her mouth and swallowing them whole, She mused over the teenage girl still in her grip, More elements were being put together in her mind as she dropped the tiny girl into one of her new Docs and stood, picking them up as she surged in height again.

The Goddess quickly reached 200 ft tall and then she carefully stepped out of the city, Destroying it now was no longer the plan. Reaching 5 miles tall on the edge of the Metropolis she extended her power out around it and raised the whole thing from the surface of the world, Glancing over the country she spied another city of decent size and swirled her will around that one as well, dragging it from the planet surface. She observed as the huge land masses reduced into palm-sized amusements and ascended the staircase home, two cities in hands and a new pair of Docs hanging from her arm.

The maids were kneeling waiting for her to return, She initially walked past them, ignoring them but then turned to them as she entered her rooms, deciding that she no longer needed the leftovers of the world she had come from.

"You girls have fun, That world is fair game, delete it when you're done."

Chloe couldn't hide the smile as she saw the unbridled joy she had just bestowed on her maids as they quickly took her stairs two at a time. She then turned to her own prizes and began to reshape the landmasses to fit her plans better.

The Emperor and his aids were in an emergency council meeting, The deadline had not yet come, but their new Goddess had appeared, rising up out of the city in sadistic joy. They had dispatched their best diplomats, The Emperor himself was preparing to fly out and treat with the Divinity. However it all happened too quickly for them to respond properly, She accelerated into the sky, and the world around them shifted as the air got thinner. From his palace he could see everything, the huge city bordered by her celestial palm, her Smiling face consuming their sky and the strange energy field above them deflecting her huge breaths from devastating them.

The lighting of the world changed and became bright as the Goddess carried them to the heavens, then she spoke. Three small statements, addressed to other gods as she condemned their world to its final hours. The Emperor watched as the Titan stared down at his sprawling city in concentration, the land masses shifted and changed, shaping to be longer and thinner than it was previously without destroying anything, He was impressed by the display of power until the world went dark, in the distance there was a shaft of light, illuminating half of the city.

He turned to his council; Everyone was speechless, terrified. They sat in final vigil over their city as they saw the Titanic foot gracefully descend, blocking out the light shaft as it slowly settled over the city and its 60 million inhabitants. The Emperor's emergency power came on finally, illuminating the tower and the surrounding area, His tower stood between two huge toes, the only sounds to be heard being the crunching and screaming from the citizens of Talvega now reduced to an insole.

Chloe felt the tiny city break under her sensitive sole as she carefully slid her foot into the first shoe, She had judged it right, that really tall building slid between her toes as she put it on. Feeling the power rush through her, she scrunched her toes and giggled at the resulting sensation between her toes. Slowly she put the other shoe on with the other sculpted city inside, feeling a similar power rush, as she stood, distributing her weight between the two cities, feeling the groundwork crack, imagining the millions of people now in each of her shoes, under her soles, between her toes. Then she jumped a little as she felt the tiny girl touch her left toes, She had totally forgotten she left her in their, that would confuse all involved, a huge girl pinned by titanic toes over a micro city, Chloe giggled at the images in her head before wiggling her toes tormenting the tiny girl.

She slowly walked out to her staircase and carefully stepped down on to the surface of Talvega at 500 ft tall, watching her 300ft maids getting very lewd with a local city. She casually decided to walk the planet at her current size, going out of her way to walk through towns and villages to get a feel for her new shoes. The microbes in her shoes were unaware that she had taken them home for one last walk. She knew from experience that she would use her power to clean out the debris and dead from her shoes that evening, Which would leave her shoes home to untold millions who were currently fighting for survival in her shoes as she warmed their air with her feet.

Chloe's mind was back on imposing fashion demands on some of her other worlds, as she strolled through the landscape of a doomed world.

Omnipotence by JustForTribute

Omnipotence

Vanessa was delighted that her skills were finally being recognised by those in power. She had won countless awards for her creative design skills, crafting everything from designer cakes to practical pastries. The latest of the Goddesses demands on her world had pushed the government to consult people with her skill set, and she was thrilled with the international attention.

The decree was that on the day of tribute, three weeks from now, Every citizen of New Tera would be dressed in designer, edible, clothing. The subtext to the decree was so unimaginably terrifying that people had a hard time accepting it, The Government had assured the population that the Goddess herself had given her word that she would not be actually eating anyone, it was a test of their trust. Everyone was still nervous, but the last time they crossed the Goddess she had wiped out half of the continent in under 30 minutes without even addressing them.

The middle-aged designer had produced a wide array of easily mass manufactured edible clothing, from bread dresses to cupcake suites. She was confident she could get the majority of the population into costume for the event. Vanessa herself had crafted a gummy outfit that made her stand out from the mass-produced clothes, turning her into an 8ft gummy animal that waddled awkwardly but she was happy with how it turned out.

Charlotte lay in her bed, staring up, lost in thought, she could feel it, in the back of her mind, Omnipotence. It was a roaring fire of untapped power, just teasing her to embrace it. She had reached the final stage of ascension; the only problem was, she didn't want it. Omnipotence sucked the fun out of it all, knowing everything, all of the time, where was the fun in that. She touched it, feeling it flood through her, Visions of vast universes, Knowledge and Power. She was able to see them, other ascended beings, with a flick of her thoughts she snuffed them from existence, glad to be the first to reach higher consciousness, quickly dowsing all others at various stages of ascension, snubbing them out she released the power and felt her mind shrink back into the small form of Charlotte. That power could get addictive; she thought to herself as she buried in the back of her mind. She should only use to wipe out potential rivals every few hundred years. Otherwise, she would lose herself, and that would just be boring. Snuffing out those other gods didn't bring her any joy at all, if she had been able to grind them under her boot, it would have been much more pleasurable.

Feeling the movement between her legs she reached down and retrieved the tiny Ella, she had caught her abusing her other slaves on the shelf and had decided that she needed to be reminded of her place again. Raising the tiny slave girl to her mouth she pushed the bite-sized woman inside and began lighting chewing on her as she sat up and turned on the new for New Tera, Their tribute day was coming up soon, and Charlotte wanted to see if they were foolish enough to literally turn themselves into food for her to devour straight from the street, If they were, She figured she would bring Cassi and Sarah to take part, Sarah could perhaps learn some new recipes from the stupid insects.

Sarah appeared at the door to Charlotte's bedroom, carrying a hot coffee and a bowl of sprinkled fruit, she set the tray down on the Goddesses lap as she turned to watch the news on the screen. Charlotte spat the tiny Ella back down between her thighs as she lifted the coffee, feeling herself stir with pleasure as she heard the tiny screams coming from her coffee as she sipped it and then addressed her maid.

"Yep, that is exactly what it looks like, a Metropolis of people literally turning themselves into snacks. Would you like to sample them with me later?"

Sarah couldn't stop the giggle that escaped her as she watched the parade of cupcake people on the news, They had done an excellent job of it, better than she had done, This was probably because they were working on a different scale, the level of detail would be impossible for her with tiny subjects. In future she would make a team of tiny priestesses to help prepare snacks for the Goddess, This would allow them to work on detail much easier than she could. Turning back to Charlotte she bowed to her Goddess.

"I would be honoured Goddess, I have already been inspired by these designs alone."

Charlotte dismissed her, happy that her maid was already so proactive as she lifted a strawberry to her eyes, salivating as she saw hundreds of specks writhing to escape the fruits natural juices. Who needs Omnipotence when you have this level of Divinity she thought to herself as she slowly bit into the small fruit, feeling the surge of pleasure as her tastebuds came to life and she curled her toes in pleasure. Charlotte slid forward a little as she reached for another piece of fruit, feeling Ella roll under her as she settled to enjoy breakfast.

Vanessa was organising the parades, It was the day of tribute, and they had no idea when or where the Goddess would appear, they only knew she would. The streets were filled with people in a fantastic array of colours and various food types. She tried to separate the population into sweet and savoury, Vanessa was not as stupid as she may have pretended to be, Like most of the population she was pretty sure the Goddess intended on devouring a good number of people. The problem was that if they defied her, she would still take it out on them, She had resigned to the fact that at least this way she may just eat her fill and leave, the damage substantially lessened. She planned on ducking out of the crowd herself when it came to it.

Charlotte was dressed in black pants, a black T-shirt and her new Docs; her maids were in their formal temple robes as they all descended to New Tera, 80 ft tall, towering over the assembled population, small pouches on their waists, They planned on taking some for later as well. Charlotte stood, legs apart with her hands on her hips as she surveyed the crowd, A pulse of power rippled from her form as she fixed their costumes to them, Didn't want them stripping out of their toppings and then she broke laughing before addressing the population.

"Well, It turns out that you have all invited yourselves to Dinner, Your Goddess accepts the Invitation. Dinner is served, girls."

The crowds began screaming and running as Sarah and Cassi quickly moved around to surround and trap them in the city streets. Charlotte sat, legs spread through the various buildings as she leaned over the crowds, plucking out savoury snacks, devouring them without preamble one after the other When she came across a particularly delicious looking tiny she put them in her pouch for later.

Cassi had already filled her pouch, She had plans for the tiny morsels later, then she began plucking out the sweetest looking desserts and stuffing them into her mouth 5 and 6 at a time before chewing them into a gorey paste that dripped all over her white robes, It was a horrific fear inducing sight, Cassi loved it, her hands scooping more people into her mouth before she had finished the previous batch, She wanted to do so much more with them but held off in the presence of her Goddess.

Sarah was sat with her legs bowed and hundreds of people trapped between them as she carefully selected individuals and then slowly sucked on them before swallowing them whole. She glanced over at the carnage Cassi was causing in disgust as took another jellied mortal between her teeth and slurped him down her throat, enjoying the squirming. The crowd between her legs tried to push out through her feet, She couldn't stop herself giggling as she allowed them to push between her feet, then as they got to her toes, she pushed her feet together, feeling orgasmic as the small group of people pushing to escape exploded over her bare feet.

After only 20 minutes of using the city streets as a personal buffet, Goddess Charlotte was full. She had casually eaten 150 or so tiny mortals. She stood slowly, watching her maids, very different girls, still enjoying the power trip she had allowed them to go on. Spending a few minutes chasing people down to smash them under her docs, she told herself she was wearing them in, but in reality, she just really loved watching the insects vanish into oblivion beneath her. She stretched and patted her stomach, feeling the damned mortals struggling inside.

"Thank you, New Tera; Your Goddess accepts your tribute, Let's do it again next year. Sarah, please make a note, New Tera is to do this every year from now on. Otherwise, I will remove them from existence."

The population stared in abject horror as the beautiful black glad Goddess ascended from the surface of their world, leaving them trapped in food costumes some of which were already starting to go stale. Her huge servants followed her in a less dignified manner.

Maids New Rooms by JustForTribute

Maids New Rooms

Sarah had been serving as a Maid for Goddess Charlotte for over 25 years, although time worked differently around the Goddess, Sarah didn't feel its passage, and she never seemed to age, The temple girls had grown old in her care but she herself never succumb.

She proposed the idea to Charlotte without any expectations; She just wanted to move her bed out of the cold storeroom, It turns out the Goddess was not actually aware of her maids sleeping conditions, It just never occurred to her. Once aware, Her Mistress seemed to be more than willing to make her servants lives a bit more comfortable, Sarah could not have wished for more.

The world was called Mildana; The planet was not included in the Goddesses Domain, so the population were unaware of her existence. The world was also currently affixed to an Anklet the Goddess had gifted Sarah. As she inspected the tiny world spinning in its tiny prison, Sarah was unable to comprehend how she could be both wearing the planet around her Ankle and Standing in her new apartment on the world's surface. Dimensional magic was mind-boggling to Sarah.

The lavish apartment Charlotte had conjured for her was spacious and luxurious, Sarah had to remind herself that she still had to spend her day serving her Goddess and that this gift could be stripped from her as easily as it was bestowed. Striding out onto her balcony that overlooked the world's population centre, Dressed in her temple Robes she looked like a Goddess in her own right as she watched the people approaching, investigating the structure that had just appeared on their world. The scale difference was nothing new to Sarah, working for Charlotte meant she was always handling smaller people of all sizes, This was different though, These people were not tributes, and they were not pledged to the Goddess.

Leaving the door to her apartment open, She casually lay on her Sofa, awaiting the brave explorers. Watching the tiny people enter she had to suppress a giggle, they were around 10cm tall, moving in tactical formations with weapons drawn. She called down to them.

"Welcome my subjects, to my home; I am glad you came."

The tiny people stopped suddenly as she addressed them, as if only just noticing her lounging above them. They discussed amongst themselves for a few minutes before suddenly opening fire on her; there must have been a hundred of them by the time they attacked. Sarah was taken aback, did Charlotte ever have to deal with this kind of disrespect, Then she realised in horror that their bullets would have probably been able to hurt her with their current scale if she wasn't shielded by the Goddesses protective aura. Sarah had an internal crisis; all of these living people wanted to hurt her; they were trying to kill her. She had done nothing to them. When preparing people for the Goddess there was always an element of removal, and with Cassi, she always felt more secure in herself, this was different, she didn't wish these free people harm.

"Stop, Please Stop, I Don't want to have to hurt you."

They abruptly stopped shooting, It may have been her plea, or they may have just realised it had no effect, They stopped, and that's all that mattered to Sarah.

"Thank you; Now you should probably get on your knees and show some respect to your new owner."

She made the demand before she thought through what she was actually saying, It seemed perfectly natural to her, None of the tributes or even the temple priestesses would dare question her word. The assembled force before her didn't move to her demands. Sarah realised that they were still assured in their own power to take control. It hit her, like an epiphany. This is why Charlotte rampaged across her new worlds before bringing them into her domain. She breaks their spirit before anything else. She didn't want to rule with fear, but she did want to subdue her new home, after all, she did want a house staff, The force before opened fire again as Sarah got to her feet.

"I am sorry, I got the order wrong, Firstly I will break your spirit then maybe you can accept me as a kind and merciful ruler."

Slipping out of her golden leather sandals, Sarah stepped into the crowd of people, crunching them two at a time under the ball and heel of her foot. She gripped runners between her toes and flung them spiralling into their comrades. A smile twitched on her face as she felt the power of life and death flood through her. The robes swept behind her, dragging the small people across her floor as she strode to the door, making sure every step took at least one life, cooing to herself as she casually snuffed out the trained military below her. As she reached the door, she dropped the robe to the floor, burying a large number of tiny figures.

"You can all make yourselves at home; I'll find uses for you later."

The door to the apartment slammed closed after she stepped outside, trapping the small force inside. Sarah stood in only a thin silk white shift, observing the assembled crowd around her door, a colourful mix of military and civilian. It was time to put into practice some of the power play she had seen her Goddess use over the years. Planting her feet either side of the clustered crowd of civilians, most of them holding tiny cameras she squats down over them, bring herself as low as she could, leaving the tiny crowd only centimetres from her huge panties. Sliding her shift out of the way she stared down at them.

"As you can see, This whole thing is arousing me greatly; I hope I don't need to waste too many of you before you accept me as your new ruler."

She watched as the stunned crowd began to back up, tripping over itself, a lot of the tiny men were stuck, enchanted by the display before them. A wicked smile came over her face as she swiped her hand through the crowd, gathering five small, well-dressed individuals, Three of them holding cameras and raised them to her face while her other hand pulled back the waistband of her underwear.

"Document your experiences. Make sure your world knows its place."

Then she dropped the five people into the front of her panties and let the elastic snap back into place before standing. Rubbing herself mildly through her shift as she strode down into the city. She knew the Goddess would not approve of being so crass so publically, but Sarah could never match up to Cassi when it came to lewd displays. Quickly realising she was not big enough on this world to do any real damage to the city, Sarah settled for toying with the population. She pointed to a teenage girl who was coming out of a Cafe to see what the noise was about.

"You, Small Girl, I am Going to eat you. What are you going to do about it?"

Sarah felt cruel as the small girl screamed and ran, Moving herself over the girl she blocked her escape with her foot, then again as she turned, and again, and again, Then the girl fell to her knees in tears. She squatted slowly down over her and plucked her up between her fingers, holding her in front her face in triumph.

"I am willing to trade this small girl for any two men who trade themselves"

She looked out across the streets to see if chivalry existed on her new world. Her face lit up as a group of men broke from the crowd and kneeled a short distance from her bare feet. Sarah giggled across the city in joy as she observed the display.

"Well, Look at that little girl. You're free to go!"

Sarah carefully slid the girl into her bra as she approached the willing tributes, grabbing all six of them into her fist, Then she tried to fit them all into her mouth at once. It was a horrible morbid display as Sarah had to start chewing to fit them all in as she began to swallow them in chunks. She gagged on the last few gulps, making a mental note never to do that again, time for the declaration, She didn't have Charlotte's powers so she would have to hope her gruesome display was enough to bring people in line.

"Your planet is mine; I want 100 volunteers to come to my rooms tomorrow morning to work as housekeepers, You will tribute me with all the finery your planet has to offer as well as a supply of staff. Do as I say, and no-one else needs to get hurt, I don't want to have to keep exerting myself here."

She was burning with desire between her legs as she walked awkwardly up to her apartment, The people in her underwear combined with the girl recently added to her bra had fueled her lust into an urgent need.


Goddess Charlotte was organising her worlds by colour in her management system; This would make it easier when looking for jewellery worlds to match her outfits. She glanced forlornly at her empty mug, deciding it was time for a hot chocolate. She reached out for her maid, summoning Sarah to her hand, the size of a Doll, Sarah appeared in nothing but her shift, writhing in self-pleasure. Charlotte dropped her on the desk in mild disgust as she reached for a tissue to wipe her hand.

"Did I interrupt something slave?"

The small Sarah froze in fear and then quickly prostrate herself before the titanic Goddess looking down on her. Her loins were on fire; she couldn't focus, she fought to remain still, submissive before her Goddess. Charlotte just left her there, amused at how hard her normally conservative was struggling with her own lusts, she could sense the tiny figures squirming around her maids lower regions, it must be a special kind of agony for Sarah.

"I want a hot chocolate; I was going to make you get me one, Although now I'm considering just making you kneel there for a while."

The Goddess couldn't help but giggle as Sarah's apologies came out mixed with little moans of pleasure. She really couldn't have timed this better; it was really good fun tormenting her tiny maid. Finally, her sympathy for the girls' plight won over, and she sighed, stroking the doll-sized maid.

"I'll send you back to your bed, Finish up quickly and then bring me my Chocolate; I am your first priority remember."

Sarah looked up at her Goddess, tearing up as she was edging closer and closer to release, it felt like an eternity before the Goddess finally pushed her back into her apartment. Her hands flew to all the right places, mercilessly expiring her toys as she rushed to push herself over the edge.

Charlotte through her feet up on her desk smashing a few slave cages that had been left to amuse her and retrieved Ella from her waistband. The tiny girl she had been tormenting for months now.

"Well that was pretty hot. I think it's your turn."

To Love A Goddess by JustForTribute

To Love A Goddess


Charlotte sat at her desk, Resting her head on her hand as she looked over the hundreds of tiny couples making out across her desk. This kind of thing usually worked for her as foreplay, but for some reason, she was unable to feel anything watching them. She opened her mouth slightly and poked her tongue out, Sure enough, she heard the tiny catapult fire from her desk, and three tiny figures flew through the air and landed with a bounce on her tongue. She slowly sucked on her tiny morsels; She really had become lethargic, Everything was a bit too easy As if to prove the point to herself, she opened her mouth again and heard the twang of the catapult once more. Chewing the mortals, Feeling them scream and pop between her teeth did little to alleviate her boredom. Her gaze swept across the copulating couples, jealousy stirring as she saw them climaxing in pleasure, She had tried using them to get off, they just expired too quickly and didn't have the strength to satisfy her. It was time for her to try something she had not done since she was mortal, her mind was already formulating plans as her hands idly swept the hundreds of couples from her desk and into her Docs, They would meet her feet later.

Sarah was showing her new apartment to Cassi when she was torn away through the dimensions, landing with on her back staring into the sky. She was unable to move before the giant panty clad rear of her Goddess landed on her, pinning her between her legs, she could do nothing but stare up past the crotch and breasts of her Titanic mistress, waiting for her to be addressed. Charlotte's beautiful face filled her sky as she looked down at the maid.

"See, Even sitting on you like this isn't doing anything for me now, I need to get my lust back Sarah, You're going to make it happen."

The Goddess wriggled a little in her seat, pushing the maid around beneath her. The power trip she would have normally felt was dampened for some reason; It was depressing her gradually. She rolled back a little on her chair, allowing her tiny maid to breath once more.

"Arrange a contest on all of my domain worlds; They will submit their best lover to satisfy their Goddess. Any worlds that can submit a lover that can bring me to bliss will be rewarded with a pair of my old shoes to build into a monument. Anywho provide unfit lovers will be rewarded with a visit from me wearing my Docs."

Charlotte smiled to herself as the thought of hundreds of worlds failing to please her came to mind, Quickly she fell back into her depressed slump when she realised that meant she would still be unsatisfied. For the first time, she had created a contest where she really didn't want her subjects to fail her. Casually she slid Sarah out from under her and tossed her in her hand before dropping her towards the floor, shifting her back to her apartment to land painfully on top of Cassi.

Ella had spent the last few months as Charlotte's toy, used to pleasure the gigantic titan whenever she had the itch. The last few days she had found herself left alone, bound by invisible threads unable to move. She knew where she was, she was under her Goddesses pillow, always in reach when the urge took her. It was dark and lonely, Ella felt she had gone mad months ago with only her own mind for company, She found herself daydreaming about food, She could not remember the last time she had eaten, or drank anything. Why was she still alive? How was she still alive? These were the questions that haunted her as the graceful fingers of her owner found her once again.

Charlotte retrieved her toy and began idly stroking herself with it, not feeling anything more than tiny girls face dragging across her skin. Raising the girl to her lips, she began sucking on the small girl, worried about her lack of sexual drive as she lifted the plaything to her eyes.

"What was your name again toy? I can't seem to recall it."

The tiny toy stared back at the enormous eyes boring into her mind, Stunned in terror, was this finally it, was she finally facing release. She meekly answered the question.

"Ella"

As the words came out of the whimpering woman Charlotte's memories flashed back to her, and she smirked in remembrance. This tiny thing had been with her for months now; she didn't want to discard it like she had so many other toys. Then an idea came to her mind, It was cruel and humiliating, but it may create some interesting social interactions she could observe. Casually she tossed the creature from her hands onto the floor beside the bed; Then she scaled her up to full size as she chewed her lower lip to contain her giggles.

"You're still my toy, I've just decided you will also help my maids when I'm not using you, I will make sure they know that all you really are is a plaything, don't worry."

Her mocking tone makes the still bound girl squirm on her floor. She released the binding and called for Cassi. The maid appeared in the door a few moments later, confused at the sight of Ella sprawled out on the floor. Charlotte enjoyed the recognition that came over her maids face.

"Cassi, I believe you know Ella, You were both chew toys last time you met, She's my plaything, but she will be assisting you and Sarah with running the temple."

Cassi stared at Ella in shock, The Goddess never kept slaves around for long, It had been months since she had seen the mess of person crawling across the floor, How had she survived so long, There must be more to her than she first realised. She crouched down and helped the girl to feet, taking her out of the room to get her cleaned up and clothed.

Charlotte watched them go, before getting back out of bed and returning to her desk to check the pending messages from Sarah, It had only been a few minutes, but apparently, there were already Lovers being moved into tribute temples. Charlotte pondered over the reaction times; it was too fast. She wanted them to host contests and prove they were the best the worlds could offer. Sighing to herself she informed Sarah to make sure the contest idea was pushed to the remaining worlds, Then she shifted her temple around her, making the first tribute temple open into her bedchamber, the tiny lover inside no larger than an ant to her...

Greyson was the heir to his kingdom When the call came to represent his world as a lover to a goddess he had leapt at the chance. No one would dare question the crown prince; It was common knowledge that he knew his way around the courtiers and it was true that for his age he was an experienced lover. He stripped nude as he stepped into the large tribute temple, ready to do his duty. He stood proudly as time passed, not sure how long it would be until the Goddess came for him, surely she wouldn't keep a royal prince waiting.

Charlotte looked through the one-way glass that served as the door to the tribute chamber; She couldn't help giggling as the naked man inside strode around proudly like some kind of peacock. She took her time changing into her Goddess Robes, this mortal male's first impression of her would be that of pure wonder, she would be making him grovel before her before she let him near her. Tying her golden sandals, she inspected her perfect nails; there were still hundreds of people painted to them. She wondered how they would find it, being a party to her sexual adventures. Moving to the door, she touched it; On command, it slid sideways revealing the naked mortal, He had his hands on his hips, staring straight back at her sandals, nearly fall over backwards as he raised his gaze looking for her divine face.

He heard the door slide open, Turning to face the golden sandals that were tall than he was, the huge toes hanging above him. Greyson spread his legs and slammed his hands on his hips, presenting himself to the Goddess. He felt it, the power radiating from her, he suddenly felt his knees go weak as he looked up at her, trying to meet her eyes, his manhood stood to attention as his willpower disintegrated around him, it took all of his concentration just to hold the pose under her gaze. Then she spoke, and he fell to his knees.

"Prince Greyson of Alvaria, You are certainly confident to risk your whole world to appease your Ego."

The Goddess smiled as he fell to his knees before her. At Least her allure was still intact even if her lust was tempered. She stepped forward to stand over the kneeling figure, sliding her sandal to him, knocking him onto his back, to make him look up at her.

"You may kiss my toes; Then you had better find a spine if you believe you can pleasure me."

Prince Greyson began kissing the divine sandals before him, hearing the screams of the hundreds of screaming people worked into the intricate patterns across her nails. His mind was firing on all cylinders, thinking faster than he had ever done before, It was perfect clarity, Was this her doing, He couldn't tell as being close to such perfection drove him wild with lust. After he had kissed the full front of the second sandal, he pushed himself to his feet, looking skyward to try and meet her divine eyes. He would do anything she said he realised, Was she enchanting him, pushing the thoughts to the side he decided to take the initiative, he started to climb her sandal.

Charlotte stepped back in reaction to his advance, not sure why since that was the whole reason she brought him here. She moved her finger seductively over his body, gripping him in between her fingers as she lifted him from the floor and carried him back to her bedchamber. Tossing the naked prince onto her bed she leapt on top of him reducing her size as she done so, landing gracefully next to him as her huge goddess robes floated down around them like silk clouds, The now mortal sized naked Goddess stalked over to the stunned prince, moving her head beside his she whispered into his ear giggling.

"Show me what you can do. Your world is counting on you."

He lurched up and flipped the dainty girl under him, He couldn't think of her as a goddess, or he would never be able to perform at his best, He kissed her neck and moved down slowly between her breast, She was radiating sexual power, his mind was fighting the urge to ask her just to use him as she wished. As he moved to kiss her supple breasts the bra had vanished of its own accord, revealing the perfect breasts and nipples, waiting for him. He did his best to stimulate the beauty slowly to prepare her for his lust, but he couldn't stop himself moving more quickly than he would otherwise prefer.

Stroking his hair as he moved down her body, Charlotte was finding the whole experience surreal; it had been so long since she had such a large lover, unfortunately, he was performing as well as she had expected. He was rough, moving quickly and apparently unaware that she wasn't offering him any positive responses or guiding him at all. This was a Prince who was used to women telling him he was good at this, Girls who wanted to lay with a Prince. He reared up, spreading her legs with arms, he looked up at her in triumph as he moved to penetrate her. She was bored, this wasn't doing it for her either, as he thrust his hips forward the Goddess released her power, restoring her size as his penis began to enter her. She felt herself expand and the tiny figure between legs get slammed into her nethers as she grew, carefully she slid her fingers down and around feeling him between her lower lips, unsure how to proceed, should she try and finish herself. Her finger pushed the tiny prince into herself, and she clenched, feeling him scream. Then she felt it, Power, This tiny royal had gambled his planet at a chance to pleasure her, and he had failed, spectacularly. She felt warmth flood through her. It was back, reaching out with her mind she dragged Ella back to her hand and stripped the new robes from her.

"Oh, I've missed you, I'm finally in the mood for you again, While we bond again, try and grab the prince that's down there, I don't want a dead brat inside me."

Then the Goddess went to work with her tiny plaything, The fires of her lust reborn as she thought about the stakes people were willing to risk for a chance at being with her. Ella should be fucking grateful that she gets what so many people want. Sprawling out on her bed, sighing in satisfaction as she stretches out and slips into a content doze, The Goddess was awakened by her tiny toy climbing over her thigh. She poked her a few times pushing her from bed returning her to full size as she hit the floor, The room immediately started to smell of sex as Charlotte realised she had just enlarged her toy fresh from use, her tone turned angry as she glared the girl laid out on her floor.

"You need to shower, right now, get out! Send Sarah in to clean up your mess!"

Then she sat up, looking between her legs at the expired body of Prince Greyson, nothing but a smear on her bedsheet. He was a fool, but he had returned her lust to her, even if it was not as she expected, Smiling down on the stain she thought of the many more worlds that would be gambling their worlds on a single night with her. Sarah came in, armed with a cleaning kit, Sarah's cleaning kit was a few hundred tiny Priestesses with sponges and water. She quickly began placing cleaning teams around where Ella had fallen as Charlotte looked on with a curious smile, So many lives in her service, She felt a familiar heat return to her as she thought about it, It was back — flopping back on her bed, smiling broadly, offering a final command before dinner.

"Sarah, I'll need a new sheet and add Alvaria to my rampage list."

Idle thoughts of the Divine by JustForTribute
Author's Notes:

This is a DARK chapter, It was requested.

Idle thoughts of the Divine

The images scrolled across the display, Many different varieties and styles from across her domain. Goddess Charlotte was idly searching for inspiration for a new pair of shoes, skimming through the various fashion trends her more civilised worlds had developed, Finally settling on a nice pair of covered heeled sandals. They looked sturdy and stylish, showing off the toes while concealing most of her foot, finished with some kind of varnished reptile skin pattern. Twirling her fingers around on her desk she conjured her two maids, 6 inches tall they appeared between her fingers, Sarah immediately falling to her knees as formally as ever, Cassi stumbling backwards with her underwear around her ankles. The Goddess never gave them any warning as it was always amusing when she caught her maids in compromising positions.

 "Good Morning Slaves, I trust you're not going to make a mess on my desk Cassi, You know how much I dislike messy servants."

The two small women quickly moved into submissive positions, muttering a string of apologies the Goddess was unable to understand, although she appreciated the sentiment clearly. She gestured to the displayed pair of shoes she had chosen, leaning back in her chair and swinging her bare feet up on to the desk next to her maids.

"I would like you to make me a pair of these Cassi, They look comfortable and stylish, and with a few tweaks, I believe they could also be divine. I want to watch these being lovingly crafted to my scale by one of the worlds destined for punishment, At a scale of roughly five thousand to one. Oh, I would also like that skin design to be tiny mortals, not random animals. I want the population to skin themselves alive for my pleasure. Use this."

To punctuate the final morbid detail, The Goddess conjured into existence a large rack device next to her tiny maids who were looking at each other with worried expressions. The huge rack seems to have straps for as many as twenty people with thin blades surrounding them. Cassi began to walk around it with a dark curiosity while Sarah backed away, looking over towards her Goddess as she did so. She felt she had to say something.


"Goddess, excuse me, but at that scale, you would need to skin millions of people, the process alone would take years, maybe you could just conjure them and wear them now? It would save a lot of life."


Charlotte sat up with a graceful speed that shocked even Sarah as her palm smashed down onto her, pinning her to the desk as she leant in, her lips merely an inch away as she offered a low growl with her reply to the tiny female.

"Don't think to tell me what to do insect, lest you forget your place, I want to watch them be crafted, I want to watch the population herd themselves into my idle fancies, and then I want to enjoy the fruits of their labours, I will provide Cassi with plenty of skinning racks so that she can have production of my chosen leather complete within days and not years"

The Goddess then dragged her palm back to the edge of the desk, scraping her tiny maid under it as it moved, until the girl fell out from under her palm, bounced off her knee and landed with a light thud next to her barefoot. She placed her foot on the girl and pushed up to stand, knowing it would hurt but not kill her maid. She then turned to Cassi and smiled down on her, raising an eyebrow expectantly. The girl snapped to attention.

"I understand Goddess; I will get the materials gathered for your new shoes and inform you once we have the production line in order."

Smiling down on her obedient servant she dismissed her with a wave, sending her down to the world Alvaria, along with enough racks for ten thousand mortals at a time and a stature to match her divine purpose. Stepping off of Sarah she stood with a foot either side of the tiny maid, staring straight down at her.

"If I get Cassi to send whatever is left of the mortals after she takes what she needs, You would be able to make some good burgers or something right?"

The small woman was quickly recovering into a kneeling position as her Divine addressed her, quickly understanding her meaning she began to nod vigorously, This way it would feel like less of a waste of life to Sarah, so she was in full support of this idea.

"Yes my Goddess, I would be able to craft some gourmet mortal burgers for you to enjoy, I apologise for my earlier outburst, I was wrong to question your will."

Satisfied with her slaves' reply, Charlotte gently kicked Sarah out of her room, restoring her size as she did so. Flopping back onto her bed she cast her thoughts towards Alvaria, observing her maids' preparation as she summoned her tiny toy Ella to her hand, ready to enjoy the reactions of the mortals.


Cassi took her time strutting around the tiny cities of Alvaria; The Goddess rarely gave such a size advantage on fresh worlds, She moved slowly around the edges of the cities, her long goddesses robes trailing behind her, turning the soil and creating inescapable ditches and walls in her wake. Cassi moved the small skinning racks into long lines around each city and large towns as she moved across the world.

"Your most regal and righteous Goddess has decreed that your world is to tribute her with fifty-five million mortal skins, so that she may look stylish on her next outing, This is not optional, I am currently placing apparatus that will remove the skins intact from still living mortals, You are expected to provide the population in good order and with most haste. Failure to appease her wishes will result in the end of your world..etc..etc..etc you know the process, Get Skinning!"

Cassi found her voice carried a lot more than it normally would, She felt like a real goddess as she placed the skinning racks along with the next city, Finding her own fires to be stoked as she flaunted her power. Carefully scooping up a couple of dozen fleeing people as she placed her last skinning rack, quickly stowing them away in her panties to amuse her as she worked.

"I can see you have an organised military; I would put them to use on these skinning racks before the Goddess comes for her inspection; she would not be as nice as me."

To stress the point she swept her foot across the small army that had chased her across the continent. Feeling a rush of power as the tiny insects disintegrated under her sandals. Moving back along the line, glaring down at each set of skinning racks, selecting people at random and roughly pushing them into the devices.

"The sooner we get through this, the faster I will be gone. The longer this takes, the more of you will die, So get organised!"

Charlotte had dozed off, watching her maid abuse the tiny world. She found Ella crawling out from under her thigh as she tossed the tiny girl from her bed and stood up. The Goddess selected a long black dress and black flats; She wanted to look elegant and dark for the world she was about to inspect. As she moved towards her stairs, she spotted Sarah in the kitchen, working piles of meat into various shapes.

"Cassi works fast doesn't she, Looks like we will have some new textures in tonight's meal."

Sarah smiled back at her Goddess, bowing as she passed and assuring her it would be a meal worthy of a Goddesses plate. She was busy filtering out the billions of tiny bones from the latest batch of meat, setting them aside for the Goddesses jewellery projects.


As her flats touched the planet surface, she felt the familiar crunching and popping she always enjoyed from stepping into a micro civilisation. Cassi had been organising them at nearly a mile tall, Charlotte came to visit at twice that, wandering through the tiny cities instead of around as Cassi had. She came upon her kneeling maid next to a large group of skinning racks on the outside of the large city she was standing in.

"I see it's going well. How long until you can make my new shoes?"

She carefully listened to anguished screams from down below as she decreed they were nothing but leather to her, The tiny population, hers to use however she desired. As Cassi informed her that she was already 70% of the way to completion Charlotte squat down, parting her dress to avoid splitting it. Gazing over the long lines of mortals being lead up to the morbid devices she had created drew a familiar heat to her nethers, She was power tripping again as watched the writhing mortals strapped into the devices, shortly after their skin torn from them and dragged through cleaning and then hung up on a tanning rack. She grinned at the fields of fresh skins soon to be turned into a pair of stylish sandals.

"This is true power Cassi, Make sure you record this, write bard songs and spread it around my domain, I want everyone to know that they are mine and they live at my mercy."

Turning and standing, The Titanic goddess made a point of stepping on all of the important looking buildings as she moved to leave the world, revelling in the atmosphere of fear and terror the world exhibited. She could feel her fingers itching to conjure Ella again; She was turning into a nymph after recovering from her recent libido loss.

Cassi had been stitching all night, even with her hundreds of priestesses helping it was a serious ordeal handcrafting sandals from fifty million mortal skins. She was about ready to pass out when she had finally finished. Two finely polished, mortal skin sandals, strapped and ready for the Goddesses appraisal. Placing them on the breakfast table, Cassi passed out at the table.


Stretching after a peaceful night sleep the Goddess rose from her bed and strode towards the kitchen to make sure Sarah was preparing breakfast. Entering the room she found Cassi sleeping on the table with a new pair of shoes laying across her arms; The image reminded Charlotte of stories of tiny elves working through the night to fix things. Lifting the new shoes, she inspected them carefully; the craft was exquisite, barely able to make out the individual skins it was like a very fine scale pattern. Excitedly she dropped the new shoes to the floor, strapping them onto her divine feet. They clashed with her dark, broken nail polish on her toes; A pedicure was certainly happening soon. As the Goddess rose in her new shoes, her maid stirred and smiled as she observed the Goddess in her new sandals. Charlotte wandered around the kitchen, feeling out her new footwear. Casually she tipped a small container of tributes out across her floor, then began to slowly snuff the tiny life beneath her, testing all of her normal techniques for dominating the tiny life, then she turned to Cassi.

"I don't like them, Just doesn't feel as powerful as my docs or as classy as my flats, Don't think I have a place for such mundane feeling shoes in my collection, Thanks for trying Cassi."

With her final words, The Goddess unstrapped the Sandals, sauntering back to her closet and tossed them into the shoe corner, never to be worn again. As she moved towards the shower her mind was already thinking about the burgers; maybe something would still come from this experiment.

Janice’s Account by JustForTribute

Janice's Account of Monday Morning

Monday mornings always come around fast; We are forever buried in work that seems to of built up over the weekend from our international colleague who seem to love working weekends. Like ever I was run off my feet arranging meetings and organising emails, Everyone wanted to speak to everyone, and it is my job to connect the dots and fill the schedule. I was just getting to the end of Saturdays emails when my boss appeared, a horrible man by all accounts, like most of my stuck up colleagues. "Janice, You look surprisingly chipper for a Monday morning, how about you do the coffee run for the board meeting, there's a good girl". I seethed behind my eyes, wishing I was anywhere else, A coffee run would get me out of the office, but it would also put me an hour behind on my work, something he would hold over me later, controlling my tone I pushed out a reply. "Yes Sir, at once".

While waiting for the collective order of 12 variations of coffee at Starbucks I took a moment to sit in the corner and reflect on my life, 8 years of higher education to end up as a personal assistant to Mark Wheeler, CEO renowned for ruining careers and he was toying with my life on a daily basis. I broke down into tears, makeup running through my fingers when I heard a soothing, lilting voice from the table opposite mine. There was no-one there when I sat down, I was certain of it. "What's wrong hun? You seem distressed", I was disarmed by her friendly tone and chilled manner. She slumped back in casual clothes and heavy looking doc martens that she casually rested on the table. I started to rant; It felt good to share. By the time my name was called to collect my order I was feeling a whole lot better. The stranger had just sat and listened, smiling at me, making me feel reassured. I stood to collect my order, I turned back to thank her, but she was gone, I didn't see her stand to leave though, maybe I am going mad.

Frustrated with myself for not thanking the stranger, I rushed out of the Starbucks and turned to head back down the street to my building. The earth shook, and I tripped, spilling all twelve of the coffees all over the sidewalk. Darkness engulfed the road as I recovered to my feet, A dark shape blocked out the sun. It was a figure of incalculable height. I was shaken my feet again has the huge titan sat down on the ridge, smashing the whole line of residencies along the edge, including mine. My mouth went dry as I gazed up and her huge face where the sun once was, It was her, The beautiful stranger, Only now she was a Goddess. She slipped out of her huge docs, leaving them dwarfing the surrounding buildings as relaxed over our city, Then her voice hit us all like a shockwave. "I've heard a troubling story this morning, I feel like being benevolent this morning". The words shook us with the power behind them as her huge bare feet crashed down, one right next to my place of work.

I turned and ran as her huge fingers descended from on high, crashing into the ground around the base of my building, only feet from me. I dared not look back as I ran, hearing the unmistakable sound of rending steel and crumbling concrete. As I reached the end of the next block I turned to see what the noise was about as I watched the skyscraper I formerly found employment within raised by just one of her hands, high into the skies leaving trails of debris and poor souls jumping for freedom. I was standing in a crowd of awestruck people, we should have been running, but we couldn't bring ourselves to move as the huge Titaness lifted one of the largest buildings in our city over coffee cup, then in a flash of pure divinity, the concrete structure vanished, Leaving hundreds of people suspended in mid-air before finding themselves falling in a still steaming Starbucks cup, larger than most buildings.

I stared in horror as the Goddess smiled and giggled, sipping her coffee before stretching her arms and standing over us. Placing her free hand on her hip, she stared straight at me from her unimaginable height. "Thanks for the sweeteners", She then stepped forward, her huge sole landing on me, I was one of the lucky few trapped under the arch of her toe as she strode out of the city, snuffing out thousands like insects beneath her. That was the day I met a goddess, A day that changed my life forever.

Rise & Fall of Umbran Society by JustForTribute

Rise & Fall of the Umbran Society

Studies from the dawn of time have fallen out of favour recently; our leaders do not support looking back in favour of only ever striving forward. I personally do not agree that our history should be lost to the ages, My name is Archivist Freeman, and I have devoted my life moving from town to town uncovering the histories of the Umbrian Civilisation. 

The black dark stone surface of our world is mostly barren, We are the only form of life, as unlikely as it seems to all of us, although our own survival is a miracle by modern standards, we eat proteins scraped from the surface of the world and we have no idea how our primitive ancestors were able to identify what was needed to live. As I approach the great library of Cas' si I feel a great burden lift from my shoulders, My life's work has lead me here, All of the rumours point to the huge dark layered structure before me.

I am greeted at the door by the Head Librarian. She looks at me, eyes downcast and shakes her head solemnly.

"Another Scholar to be lead to madness, Another wasted life".

Her gentle, sympathetic tone sets me back slightly as I extend my hand to greet her. "Oh, I do think you're looking at one of the more sane scholars on Umbria" I offer her as a solid counterpoint. She simply shakes her head again and gestures me into a side chamber. 

"These are the earliest accounts from the first of our people; These are what you seek although you will not like what you find" 

I follow her to a large series of black chip tablets; the writings are crude and certainly look ancient. However, they are all transcribed in modern Umbrian; I was assuming I would need a translator for an ancient language. I query the Librarian on this strange observation.

"That's not Modern Umbrian; They call it English, You see when the first of us arrived, They already had language and full comprehension of basic sciences, They simply lacked the modern tools we now take for granted"

I take a moment, scanning through the tablets. Sure enough, there are differences in the words; however, there is no sign that any of black chips were written by a primitive mind. I fall back into a chair, processing the information, confused. "This creates so many more questions, Did they come from behind the barrier? Did they have a way to cross the great plains?". She looks back at me, a dark expression on her face.

"No, They were placed here, thousands of years ago, They never knew why they were chosen. They were the ones who done the majority of the research on the barrier. It was the first of us that learned leaving the umbran flats caused us to almost freeze in time. You can still see a couple of them from the barrier, most of them slid out of view over the centuries, never ageing and moving in perceptibly slow."

I reach for a readily available decanter of whisky as the new information is offered to me, Time Barriers and Ancient knowledge, it was all too much. "Why is this secret? Why haven't we told the world?" my mind raced for answers to my own question, Would it cause panic to know they were living next to a time bubble? Would people start venturing out there looking to live longer?.

"We do not share what we know, For we know too much. We encourage our people to enjoy their time and not think about the bigger picture; There is no solace in this truth"

I find myself staring a map of Umbria, sprawled out across one of the walls, detailing every town city and village in the known world. "What truth would cause such distress". The Librarian steps up beside me; her tone is dark now, almost angry

"Because we are nothing, The first ones were aware while it was happening, Some of them claim to of been taunted over their fates by a great Titan they call "Cassi".

She walked up to map and rotated the map, dropping down a cover showing four other similar maps. She takes an older black chip slate from the hole in the wall and hands it to me.

"We are one of five umbran worlds, although we believe there may actually be 10, Based on the accounts of the first umbrians, we are nothing but ingredients in enchanted nail polish, crafted by the Titan Cassi for her Goddess to wear."

"What…" was the only word I could find. This had to be wrong; there was just no way my entire life had been as insignificant decoration on a woman's toe. I read through the tablet, a vivid telling of a story of gods and magic, a dark read for sure. The following hours brought me nothing but madness inducing truth as we learn about historical contact between the other Umbrian Flats, further proving the theories laid before me.

"There is nothing to be done, Live the best life you can. Based on the explorers outside the barrier, our best minds estimate we are living nearly 100 years to every hour passed outside, whoever owns the world on which we stand has only experienced maybe 27 hours."

Shocked back into thought as I realise the whisky I was drinking from the bottle is now empty, I turn to face the Librarian. "Ok, so this may ruin our society. People need to know though; They should know they nothing but a minor decoration, maybe we can find a way out!" I can feel the rising panic and fear in my tones as I sense the large men appear behind me. "What are you doing? You're not going to take me anywhere" I back into the wall as the large men advance on my and easily subdue me.

"You see, If people knew, they would rebel, If they rebel, they risk damaging the polished nail, If they do that, The Goddess above will remove our entire civilisation and repeat the process anew. Our best option is to preserve our world and make sure it serves its purpose, Who knows, We may be able to get another 5000 years of existence, maybe in that time we can find a way to leave, I am sorry, I cannot allow you to leave, In Fact I cannot allow you ever to speak another soul"

My vision swims as my consciousness fades, the world turning to darkness.

Charlotte lounged on her sofa, Idly inspecting her nails, watching the little blur of existence, feeling the presence of rapidly multiplying souls on each of her digits. This was power. She mused over them and spoke softly, knowing they couldn't hear her, but it still gave her a rush.

"I am going to wash you off tonight; You were lucky I let you have this long specks"

Planet Capillum Penicilla by JustForTribute

Planet Capillum Penicilla

Foreman Dave

The light streaked in through the windows, Marking a new day for Dave Yeoman, Recently promoted foreman at the 120rd street Bristle Factory. His family were generational employees at the factory, and he had made them proud by finally making foreman. There was a lot of pride to be had in his job, The factories provided the building blocks of their society, The thick strands harvested and processed were used in all of their cities main constructions, They were more flexible and lightweight than any of their steel counterparts and nearly impossible to break making them one of the most durable substances known to exist.
 As Dave settled into his new foreman's office he looked out over the long lines of industrial machinery, huge winches and cranes, The site manager walked over and stood over his office, the man was nearly ten feet tall, He wasn't a local, he was a survivor. It was rare, from time to time while harvesting strands the factories would retrieve sentient beings of all kinds of sizes bringing stories of other worlds and unimaginable horrors. They normally integrated well into Society and Josef was no exception, His size had made him invaluable to the factories, and it had allowed him to climb quickly into management. "Heya Josef, How's it looking this morning", Dave calls up to him to see what he wants.
"Morning Dave, Everything is fine. The bristles are just running a little late. The Director is coming down to greet you."
Dave quickly started cleaning his office, dumping most of his desk into a bin and cleaning the surfaces, The old foreman was a slob, and he wanted to put up a good front for the Director. He had never met her, but she was another of the survivors and was just a little taller than Josef. There were stories that she once retrieved a strand by hand. Dave didn't believe it, they were incredibly hard to mine from the bristles with their large winches.

Goddess Charlotte

The Goddess sat at her vanity watching the 1cm tributes flee from her fingertips as she chased them around, snuffing them idly as she mused over her plans for the day. A few of the insignificant insects hid behind her hairbrush, she nudged it, and it knocked them both down and rolled over them, applying slight pressure to the bristles she felt the tributes pop beneath it. That was when she noticed that there was hair on her brush, it made sense, she had just used it, although she had no memory of ever cleaning it. Her fingers flexed open and her maid Sarah appeared in her grasp, totally naked and soaking wet, instinctively the Goddess dropped the nude woman, onto two unsuspecting tributes who exploded as Sarah's bus-sized ass landed on them hard. Charlotte sneered at her maid who rapidly fell prostrate apologising for her lack of dress.

"Well, at least you're clean. Tell me, Sarah, do you clean my brush?"

With the words the titanic being lifts the brush, currently larger than Sarah and brings it over her, twirling it idly. "No my Goddess, I configured one of your planets for that centuries ago, I just put it on the world each morning and retrieve it once it's done, The same process is used for makeup brushes, different planets through". Charlotte smiled at the thought; She didn't remember Sarah setting this up was pleased she had.
"You will put my brush in for cleaning in 20 minutes; I would like to see the process, I will visit."

With that the Goddess waved her hand, the tiny maid vanishing from sight, She heard the splash from her en-suite toilet and giggled to herself before sending Sarah home.

Foreman Dave

Director Gina introduced herself, kneeling down outside his office window and shaking his hand through the opening, She was a friendly woman, in her mid-forties with shoulder length blonde hair, Dave would've considered her attractive if she wasn't twice his height. They discussed the yield from the last few bristles; It seemed completely random, sometimes they would be able to harvest miles of strand, other times only a few hundred meters.
 The security cameras in the office changed to winches where dave saw an unfamiliar girl sat on top of the giant machines drinking what looked to be a smoothie, He gestured to the screen and showed Josef and Gina. "Looks like we have a trespasser and shes on the equipment, If the bristles come in she could get killed.". Gina looked grim and took her radio out calling for a security team then started heading down to the winches herself.
 The skies went dark, signalling the arrival of the bristles. Dave sat up in his chair and started broadcasting the orders to the teams. The ground shook as the country sized object fell into place. His work crews already flying over to Bristle 120 to try and secure strands. It normally took a 30 man crew to secure a strand and lock it to a winch; then the winch team would drag the strand back onto a huge reel, While the teams were winching the lock-down team would have to their best to feed the winch and avoid tangles in the bristle. It was not uncommon for two bristle teams to take opposite ends of the same strand, When this happens they have to deploy the laser cutters, it could take hours to cut the strands, so they had to identify the problem strands quickly. Dave was coordinating with the other bristle factories along craters edge, 200 factories ringed the crater all working to drag the strands out.
 Once he had two winches going he took a moment to glance over at the cameras; The trespasser was still there, she was now chewing on something and seemed to be enjoying watching the winch run, at least she was still alive, Gina should be removing her soon.
 The huge machinery was reeling in hundreds of feet of strand, watching the colossal reel turn always made Dave feel small, The huge Winches and Reels were a marvel of modern engineering, It really was awe inspiring to watch them in action.

Goddess Charlotte

Charlotte sucked on the tiny woman in her mouth, She was the wrong scale for the planet, It irked her that the woman was bigger than her so she just immediately put her in her mouth as a suck toy, while she watched thousands of people working with what was to them, huge industrial scale equipment to clean her hair out of her brush. The size of the operation was immense; she wondered why Sarah had made them so small, it seemed cruel although they did not seem to mind, Reels of her hair were everywhere, It seemed important to them. She wandered over to an official looking building and let herself in, swallowing her suck toy. Inside a man was talking on a radio, seemingly coordinating the whole affair. She stepped up alongside him.

"So, how many people does it take to run a place like this"

The man jumped back, shocked by her stealthy approach. "I'm sorry who are you, this is a restricted area, I am going to have to call security" he started fumbling with a device in his hand and Charlotte was already bored of him. She reached out with her will and froze his body in place, allowing his face to react as she took his seat and tossed her feet up onto his desk.

"So, How many people does it take to run a place like this"

Her eyes met his, and he started chattering nonsensical words until finally stringing a sentence together. "Bristle 120 has 300 employees, Bristle Co as a company employs over 5000 staff". A smile played across her face as she took in the site around her, then ideas started playing her mind.

"Do you know it only takes a team of 25 to clean my panties, I think I should get that number raised by a few thousand; also I feel my shoes are woefully underappreciated, I make individuals do them, Imagine a whole planet scrubbing my slides."

Charlotte was turning herself on, her imagination firing on all cylinders, she looked up at the man still frozen, a mixture of fear and confusion dancing across his face.

"Oh, I forgot to introduce myself; I am your Goddess."

Glancing around the office, she picked up the stapler seemingly at random.

"And I have decided to staple you to heel of my boot."

She then slid one of her boots off, revealing beautiful bare feet and placed it on the desk, with a gesture of her hand he was torn through the air and reduced to less an inch. The Goddess slowly pinched him between her fingers and dragged him across the desk to inner heel of her boot.

"This is a privilege; I could of just snuffed you" *CRACK*

The stapler pierced his shoulder and hip, and she pushed it onto him, He screamed too loud he lost his voice and started choking up blood. Charlotte smiled at him and put her shoe back on. She had to get Sarah working on her new plans.

Planet Ustolla

Director Elias struggled against the bonds that held him in his chair, choking against his gag in a frantic panic, His eyes darted between the clock on the wall and the heavy set woman pacing in front of him tossing a knife in her hand. She was going to kill him. He was certain of that one fact. She and her team and killed many to get to him. “Calm Down Director; It will be over soon,” the large woman said with no attempt to hide her disdain for him. “You have been responsible for the deaths of millions of our people; Now it is time you pay the price”. Elias fell into a frenzied panic as he caught a glance of the countdown on the wall behind one of her companions, It read 3 minutes, He was out of time, He had to push the button. 

Fiona sat on the Directors desk feeling that she finally achieved her goals, the regimes brutal waste of life finally stopped. Once the timer had run down, she would slit this directors throat and fight down to the holding pens to free the prisoners. She stood, taking the Director's coffee from the desk and moved over to the window overlooking the huge prison facility. “You truly are a monster you know, Allowing such a horrific facility to continue to operate for so long.” In a burst of anger, she turned and threw the mug at the wall behind the director before unleashing her verbal rage against him. “YOU TOOK MY SISTER, MY FATHER, MY WHOLE FAMILY AND CAST THEM INTO THAT CHAMBER; I WILL MAKE YOUR DEATH SLOW AND MISERABLE”, Fiona lashed out with her fist impacting the bound mans face as an alarm rang out across the office, The timer had finally run down.

Charlotte's Bedroom

Charlotte rolled over to her side as her pad woke her with a multi-tone jingle. Bleary-eyed and dishevelled she picked up the pad and read the notification. “Ustolla Tribute Deadline Missed”. The Goddess sat up slightly in bed, a small grin playing over her face as her imagination began to fire, coupled with some more base urges she was unintentionally stimulating. Holding the screen to her face she locked in her planet-wide broadcast, any display capable of receiving her broadcast would display her tired visage. As she spoke her other hand fished under her pillow for her slave Ella, no time like the present to get started.

 “Good Morning Ustolla, I see you decided not to tribute me this month, That's fine, I understand. No hard feelings!” Charlotte giggled unable to stop herself as she dragged her slave over her body and under her nightshirt. “I will, however, be snuffing your planet out under my little toe just before lunch” the statement was punctuated with a low moan as the Goddesses smile turned lustful on the planet-wide broadcast. “The tribute temple will accept any who wish to live; you don't have long, I suggest you evacuate”. With her final statement, she tossed the screen to the side to focus on her power-trip induced pleasure session.

Planet Ustolla by JustForTribute

Planet Ustolla 

Fiona stood stunned in front of the display, her knife already forgotten as she turned to the equally fear stricken director and rushed to untie him. “Okay, I made a mistake, How do we fix this” her frenzied worries punctuated by a loud moan that echoed across the world, The Goddess didn't shut down her broadcast, just discarded it. Elias leapt at her, fists flying with the fury of a madman as she tumbled him over and pinned him to the floor. “Help us fix this”, Her voice exploding in frustration. He spewed out through bloody lips “We can't fix this, She is a fucking goddess”. Fiona stood, letting Elias rise next to her. “Then we need to evacuate as she suggested, let's go, maybe we can get through before the pandemonium sets in”.

Elias watched has the rebels fled his office. They had doomed their world and then fled for their own lives, selfish wretches. He moved over to his window, dragging a chair with him. Stories of the Goddess were passed down from government to government, proof enough to keep the tributes going. He should have just been transparent about it when the rebels got too rowdy, instead, he kept the secret, and now he would watch his home face an extinction level toe event. He would not flee, This he deserved as he sat in silence listening to some final moans echo across the facility. As the rebels arrived at the tribute chambers they were met with heavy resistance, crowds of people had overrun the checkpoints, and every soul was trying to break into the prison. Shortly after the moans had stopped a sound of thunderous rain crashed out of every speaker on Ustolla, setting a sombre tone for the future.

As Fiona pushed through the crowds and into the large tribute chamber she finally felt safe, even has hundreds of people pushed her further and further into the chamber in a panicked mob. She was only briefly aware of the doors closing before she found herself naked, herself and everyone else as the lights went dark and all sound vanished, leaving only the whimpering of trapped humanity. As the Director watched the mayhem below, he began to drink his prize whiskey straight from the bottle. He had no reason to believe they were going to a better place, more likely a delayed execution. The light in the room changed, he turned to see the screens were no longer black, there was a figure, a woman, naked, glistening as if wet holding the edge of the broadcast device above her head with both arms outstretched. She was shadowed by the scale of the device she held, as she spoke it echoed across the world. “Hello, My name is Ella, I am a prisoner of this psycho, she's keeping me like a toy, You need to help me, This is torment, Whoever is receiving this, you need to save me”. Elias looked at the girl, she looked beaten and worn but otherwise healthy, He couldn't help but wonder if she knew her actions were futile as he heard the loud sombre rains stop as Ella dropped the device.

Charlotte's Bedroom 

Striding back from her shower Charlotte couldn't help but giggle as she saw Ella drop her pad, Flipping it back over she realised she was still broadcasting to her recently condemned planet, a flicker of amusement crossed her face as she realised she was giving them all a nice upshot of her divine nude form fresh from the shower as she thumbed the connection closed and glared at her toy. “I keep you sane and healthy so you can serve me well and you take the first opportunity that appears to try and escape from me! This will not go unpunished toy” as she berates her slave she turns and sits on the small girl, smothering her beneath her as she reads her other notifications.

“Sarah!” The name echoes around the Goddesses home summoning the maid. She appears moments later at the door and prostrates herself. “Today I will be taking breakfast with Cassi, I wish to discuss her latest endeavours, You will prepare all of the tributes arriving from Ustolla, I think I would like them all alive but small enough to have the texture of soup, there should be plenty of them arriving, Make it happen.” Leaving no room for debate Charlotte watches as the maid scurries off, she squirms a little to see if her toy is still conscious and smiles to herself.

Ustollians

The mass of life was becoming unbearable for Fiona, how long would they be kept in the dark seclusion. It felt like hours before the ceiling was raised off into the sky revealing a blonde face that must have been miles in diameter eclipsing the whole sky. She looked innocent enough, staring down at them with keen interest before frowning and replacing the ceiling. “Holy shit, DID YOU SEE HER! SHE WAS TITAN” Fear and panic erupted across the room once the awe of the event had passed, Fiona found herself choking people out to get some space to breathe as her squad closed around her. “We hold together here until we get our chance to run”, Her team nodded their ascent and closed ranks as the ceiling was once again peeled away bathing them in light. This time the blonde truly was huge. Her eye alone was larger than their whole container; she had exploded in height in the short interval. This time she was smiling. “Okay, Let's hope that when we get out of here. It's not to her scale; this shit is hard to comprehend.”

Sarah 

Sarah looked down at the tiny boxes before her, there must be billions of them and more arriving every second, Now she was happy she had the scale right she began spraying the boxes with a hardening agent, making sure the only thing that would kill these condemned souls would be stomach acid, as the Goddess desired it. Sarah was lost in thought as she prepared the throngs of life, why was she not invited to breakfast, why just Cassi, was she jealous.

In her distracted state, Sarah was too slow to react as her wrist brushed one of the matchbox-sized containers from her desk, sending the mote sized contents scattering to the winds. She cursed herself for her clumsiness, realising that trying to collect the nano tributes would be a futile effort, they were already coated with syrem so they were all but invincible, although they would get lost in the fabrics of their carpet. She quickly emptied the other containers into the mixing bowls to add in her flavourings before she made any more mistakes. Stirring the caramel sauce into billions of trapped tributes created mixed feelings in the Maid, She was used to cooking with people, The Goddesses diet was near exclusive at this point, She considered anything that didn't run to be boring food. Although billions of microscopic people who had no hope of escape was also fine, for reasons Sarah could not understand, maybe this is why she is favouring Cassi.

Charlotte 

As she sat at the breakfast table stirring her Ustolla Soup, she revelled in their screams of horror, untold millions of lives, kept alive under the crush of their own weight as the mountain-sized spoon tore through them and turned them over like soil. “Just so you all know before I devour you all, I changed my mind about your world; I’m too lazy to destroy it”. She then began to eat, each spoonful containing millions of writhing naked people, she sucked and rolled them around her mouth, savouring their anguish and screams before letting them slowly slide down her throat to feed her mild hunger. Cassi was doing much the same, revelling in the divine power she was gifted by association, The feeling of power the Goddess wanted her to replicate with her next project, binding consciousness without the need for a body, The Goddess wanted Cassi to work on a soul prison.

Elias 

Sat in his chair with a killer headache, he realised a new day had dawned on Utolla. Rising and stumbling he nevertheless began to jump and cheer in celebration; He had survived, The Goddess was bluffing, there was no Apocalypse. Striding over to his desk he mashed the phone, trying to contact someone who had not fled the world in the panic when he hears the loud beep. Turning slowly, his stomach falling dread, He saw the countdown clock. It was currently set to 1 Month….and it was Counting Down.

Charlotte's Birthday by JustForTribute

Charlotte's Birthday

Chris’s New World

I was lost in a void of darkness, Surrounded by a swirling dark purple and black surface that expanded out to horizon in every direction. It was me and countless others so I wouldn't consider it a lonely place, just a mind bending one. I approached a woman standing near me, we were both totally naked although shame was our last concern after finding ourselves lost in a void.

“Hello, My names Chris, you look as confused as I feel, Maybe we can figure it out together”

 The striking brunette turned around as if startled by the sound, She was beautiful in the natural sense, nothing fake about her appearance or genuine expression of horror.

 “Uh, Hi, I’m Tracy, I was just putting my kids to bed and then I was here”

 I immediately started offering my sympathies, I had no frame of reference for what it must feel like for a mother to be seperated from her children. We both jumped back in alarm and Tracy shrieked as a loud “BANG” echoed around us, it sounded like resounding hammer blow. Then we saw it behind us, the large silver pylon that had come from nowhere and reached up to the heavens. Tracy was losing her mind, I moved to embrace her.

 “Don’t panic, It’s just...a large metal pole..Maybe we should investigate, look there are others moving towards it”

 As we separated and began moving towards the new object it vanished. I swear i saw it ascend, It was just too quick to be sure of anything. I turned to see Tracy now 10ft or so behind me, she had fallen to her knees with her head in her hands. I called out to her to follow.

“Tracy, The others are gathering, the metal object left something beh….*BANG BANG*”

I lost my footing and fell onto my back, Something very large had just impacted Tracy, It looked, no felt like it had slammed her twice, too fast for my vision to detect. I pulled myself up onto my side and looked over, I could hear Tracy crying but she seemed to pinned to the floor by something dark.

“I’m coming Tracy, We will figure this …*BANG BANG*”

Agony tore through me, I was pinned to the floor, Large black beams holding me from shoulder to leg. It didn't feel like anything was broken but I was completely trapped. Looking around I could see the others looking in our direction. *BANG BANG* A scream of pain and then a soft sobbing from somewhere nearby.

“WHAT IS GOING ON”

I yelled across the darkness, The only response i got from those around was cries and sobs interlaced with occasional *BANG BANG* that i now associated with someone else losing their freedom. The torment lasted for hours with no change to the world around us, was this it, was this our life now.

Cassi’s Prison

Cassi was miserable, She had become too accustomed to her goddesses praise and attention that she had forgotten her place and mistakenly considered a command from her goddess to be a suggestion. She had then asked that Sarah do it instead, This had landed her in a literal doll house underneath her goddesses desk for the “foreseeable future”. The Goddesses temple services still gave her the respect of her position as the Divines Handmaid which made the punishment more tolerable.
 
Cassi had begun work on her Goddesses Birthday present, She and Sarah had agreed to come up with seperate gifts to present her the start of the following week. Cassi figured Sarah would be cooking or baking something as she was predictable in that way, for her own present though Cassi had turned to her skillful hands to fashion her Goddess new Lingerie. She had to craft it to her scale as there was no telling when or even if her mistress would restore her size. This meant the back wall of her current house was a huge pair of black and purple silk panties. The scale was actually working in her favour as she was able to work in much finer detail with such a large garment.

 The tiny specs running around beneath her sewing machine were maybe 0.3mm to her, It was very careful work sewing them into the fabric without killing them, A level of craftsmanship she hoped her Divine would appreciate. That being said, they would be imperceptibly small to the wearer of this particular piece, the only way she would know about the throngs of life Cassi was painstakingly sewing into them would be through her divine sense.

Cassi worked through the night and into the following morning when the side of her Dollhouse was removed, revealing two huge bare feet that just hovered, soles up towards her. Realising the unspoken command she quickly leapt out of the house and rushed over to service the beautiful feet, totally exhausted from her lack of sleep.

Charlotte’s Bedroom

Rolling her tiny maid around between her feet, Charlotte browsed her catalog of subservient planets. Selecting a few of the mid-tier planets she composed a planet wide bulletin for them. A small smile playing across her lips as she typed, feeling the struggling woman between her toes as idly played with her.

“Dear Faithful Subjects, It is my Birthday Tomorrow and I will be taking one of you as my present to myself. I understand you are of small mind so I will clarify for your insignificant intelligences. There are 24 worlds reading this proclamation. The one who constructs the smallest statue of me by the end of the day will be my little present to myself. Failure to build any statue at all will result a quick snuff of your world with no real thought or care on my part.”

She tapped send on her message and spared a quick glance at the tiny maid she held between her toes. Letting a small drop of spit leave her mouth and impact the small woman she sneered.

“I hope you are remembering what you are to me slave, Don’t want you thinking you are worth more to me than a spit swallowing foot toy”

As she flung her maid back into the doll house, a surge of power ran through her, She had pushed herself over the edge again with her power plays on first the planets and then her maid. She slipped out of her jeans and slid back into her bed, reaching under her pillow for her other tiny maid that she kept for such occasions.

“Good Morning Ella, Ready to kick start my day”

Charlotte enjoyed the small sobs she got in reply as she slowly dragged the girl down her body, enjoying the struggles the girl knew she had to perform.

Sarah’s Kitchen

Stirring her latest mixture even Sarah couldn’t stop herself from feeling guilty over what could only be described as the pure evil she had brewed for the Goddesses birthday present. Combing the various serums Charlotte had gifted her over the many years as her maid she had come up with something that was nothing short of an actual hell for anyone she subjected to it.
She carefully sprayed the 4 girls whimpering on her chopping board with new solution then carefully rolled them over with a spatula  and sprayed them on the other side.

“I really am sorry about this girls, This is amuse an immortal divine in the end, You cannot understand how hard it is to impress an actual goddess”

Carefully Sarah plucked up one of the small 2 females and pushed her into her mouth, rolling the girl around making sure the new potion had been absorbed and wasn’t leaving any nasty tastes. Her screams of horror made Sarah close her mouth so she wouldn't be able to hear her.

“Mmm You’ Gun need sum flavouring”

Mumbling around the girl she was sucking on as she moved to test phase two, This would be unpleasant for her but she knew her Goddess would love it. She began to chew. The small girl screamed in abject agony as her body came apart with the texture of chewing gum, Sarah had to really try to break the girl apart, the serum keeping her conscious and screaming the whole time. A few minutes later she swallowed and looked down at the mortified faces of the girls on her chopping board.

“Well, That was unpleasant for me as well I would have you know”

Sarah braced herself, Phase 3 was the only really new part to the serum and in her mind, the most evil. She experienced the girl dissolve inside her and then felt a presence inside her. The girls conscious soul had been extracted, trapped within Sarah’s essence. The rush of power made the Maid drop to her knees as she felt the tiny presence in her mind's eye. She had this girl trapped within her power, forever. She mentally threw the girl around, imagining her breaking and reforming, The visuals in her mind were all hers, the cries of pain and pleading were not, Maybe this is how Charlotte viewed the whole universe.

“I apologise again girls, This is a fate literally worse than death”

With a weak smile Sarah plucked the remaining girls up and placed them in a bowl, Over the next 20 minutes she experimented with flavours while mentally torturing her new prisoner.

Charlotte’s Bedroom

It had been a relatively uneventful day for Charlotte, She had caught up on some Planetary Administration, It was something that Cassi had taken over for her but she was currently unable to perform her duties, She kicked the doll house over in frustration at the thought and let a smile touch her lips as she heard the small girl bounce and curse.

 Scrolling through the planets in the system who were currently finalising statues of her, she was enjoying seeing the towering creations. It became apparent that the test was completely unfair. Some of the planets simply did not have the technology to construct an acceptable statue in a day. Selecting a birthday present for herself based on the colours on the planet's surface rather than looking at the statues themselves she also flagged a couple to snuff out as examples. Impatient she quickly skipped down her dimensional stairs and drifted into the darkness of open space around her first victim.

 Smiling down at a tiny space station in orbit she willed it to broadcast everything it could see to the other worlds in her competition, Once she was satisfied all  200 billion or so across the various worlds were watching, including the planet beneath her fingers she punched the side of the world. Smashing the crust and sending the world spinning out into space. The world quickly freezing over. She looked down at the small station, held in place by her own gravity.

“When I Speak, You Listen. When I Interact with your world, You are Grateful. I hope this is all clear.”

 Charlotte repeated the process for two other worlds, One was smashed between her fingers and the other between her thighs as she admitted her emotions were running hot and that Ella would be required again. As she drifted to the final world, The one she had chosen for herself, She expanded herself until it was no bigger than a marble.

“You’re my birthday present, I have special plans for you”

The world stopped spinning as the Goddess flexed her power, freezing the marble in space and time. Taking a small glass orb from her pocket she secured the world inside. She pulled her necklace out from between her breasts and reduced the size of orb in the prime position, making it the same size as the hundreds of the thousand of other tiny orbs in the fine necklace. Clipping her new orb into the prime position she dropped the necklace back between her breasts.

“I’m a traditionalist, One world for each year I’ve been divine.”

She returned to her room, to her bed and to her Ella.

Birthday Day

Slowly opening her eyes Charlotte was aware that her maid was already in her room, with her nose to floor next to her bed.

“Good Morning Sarah, Why are you sniffing my carpet”

Sarah quickly stood up to attention and brought a tray around from the desk behind her. She beamed down at the groggy goddess.

“Happy Birthday Goddess! I have brought you breakfast in bed”

Lumbering to a seated position Charlotte felt Ella stuck under her thigh again, she really had to stop forgetting about her. Glancing over at the tray, her eyes were drawn to the steaming mug of coffee and found herself reaching for it before acknowledging the fact that Sarah had somehow discovered when her birthday was.

“How did you know, I don’t think I’ve ever told you”

Charlotte was eying the honey coated tiny females on a small plate on the tray, fighting against the thick viscous liquid to get to off the plate. Sarah seemingly very pleased with herself explained.

“Cassi found out, We agreed to make you gifts, These girls are my gift to you, You will find them rather special I hope”

Reaching over to the tray and slowly dragging one of the tiny women up by her leg and dangling her in front of her face she spoke past the squirming figure to her Maid.

“Cassi is in the house by your feet, Kick it open and let her out, She's done good this time”

Sliding her foot back Sarah gave the tiny houses wall a solid kick, dislocating it and sending it bouncing over the floor. Charlotte was slowly savouring the honey girl, tormenting her with her tongue as Cassi meekly walked out dragged a small box behind her and stood next to Sarah’s foot, carefully prodding it to get her huge colleagues attention.

Glancing down at Cassi, Sarah noticed the small box and grinned, Playfully she kicked Cassi out of the way with her bare foot and snatched the box up with her free hand. She put it on the tray next to the remaining breakfast.

“This box is from Cassi, Mistress, When you are ready for it.”

Charlotte was enjoying the texture of the girl she was currently chewing up. She never normally chewed with her mouth open however the effect it was having on the remaining honey girls was too good for her not to let them see and hear every crunch. As she swallowed she reached for the small box and smiled down at her tiny made on the floor recovering from Sarah's kick.

Opening the box, Charlotte pulled out the exquisite quality Lingerie, intricate patterns woven on both sides of the fabric. Curiously she studied the patterns on the inside, Normally there would be no point in putting patterns on the inside of underwear, then she noticed it, every dot on the pattern was not just one but a cluster of tiny people, sewn into the very fabric. The wash of power was delightful and she let out a sadist giggle grinning down to Cassi. Then she felt her honey girl expire inside her, her soul slipping under her power.
“Oh My Fucking Self!”

Charlotte's mind exploded with possibilities as she felt the tiny consciousness inside her, She didn't need to do anything but think to torment this poor soul. She was tripping on power now, Ella had been unconsciously put to work a few minutes ago by her roaming free and Charlotte was struggling to stay sitting up, She felt like the Goddess she was. Grabbing the other two girls from Sarah’s tray and stuffing them into her mouth without ceremony she let out a low moan of pleasure as Cassi returned her full height.

“Uuuh, Sarah, More of these, Many more, Cassi, Bra too and I want another set in Red, Oooh, This is going to be the best Birthday ever.”

The Maids fled the room, leaving their Goddess in ecstasy, Happy they were able to serve her well on her Birthday.

Alyssa’s Travels by JustForTribute
Author's Notes:

Reintroduction of Alyssa from "Royal Shopping" story.

Alyssa's Travels

It had been many years since Alyssa had left Pyraxi. After meeting the Goddess with her old friend Cassi during their shopping trip, she had not been able to stop herself sneaking after them. It turns out that the heavens were not at all like she was expecting. She had only just made it onto the bottom step of the staircase to heaven when it closed in around her, blinding her in light and leaving her in darkness. The world was vast and largely empty. Her friend had simply vanished, and she was now wandering aimlessly through what could only be considered a dense forest of nothingness. The pouch that Cassi had given her contained small humans, for the first few days they were company and entertainment, then as time moved on, they became food and sustenance. Alyssa was young and by Pyraxi standards a very attractive girl, long flowing brunette hair and an athletic physique, this served her to move with a moderate pace through the endless greyness. She was dehydrated and starving when she fell, slipped from pure exhaustion through what could only be called a gap in the floor and her world went black.

Blinking awake her bleary eyes Alyssa felt water touching her lips and sipped at it, then started gulping and eventually gasping for air as she attempted to drown herself in the refreshing water. A hand dragged the water out of her grasp as she came around and took stock of her situation. She was sat in her clerks dress, surrounded by what looked to be living dolls, they were all no taller than 10" just staring up at her, A woman her size stepped up next to her and offered her a hand.

"Name's Joanna, Folk around here call me matron and You just fell onto poor Craig, He didn't make it, Waste not want not around these parts though so he's going to be our dinner."

Alyssa was taken aback by the friendly gesture followed by shock over the pragmatism of the woman offering her hand. Not that long ago she would have been appalled at the thought of eating a person however she had rather recently been responsible for a few such fates herself.

"I'm Alyssa; I came looking for my friend Cassi. Do you have any idea where she may be?"

At the mention of Cassi's name all of the smallfolk now around her feet fell to their knees in reverence of the name while Joanna just cocked an eyebrow and pointed her finger into the sky.

"You came looking for the cruellest of the Goddesses servants; I only hope you die before you find her."

The woman then turned and gestured for her to follow, leading them in silence and bartering no questions for the several hours or so they travelled through the dark forest. Eventually, they emerged into a white landscape that vanished into the horizon on all side. The woman set the smaller folks about to what appeared to be scavenging tasks as she came and offered Alyssa a slice of meat that looked suspiciously like a leg from something.

"From your consistent attempts at questions I have learned a lot about you, I know you have no concept of where you are or who you are truly looking for."

Joanna raised a finger to stop the responses and continued on.

"This white abyss before you is what we call 'The Hope Plaines', It is very literally the only known place in this world where you have even the most remote chance of meeting one of the divines you seek."

Again the matron raised her hand and shushed Alyssa's outbursts of exclamations; There simply is no way of explaining this; they have to be shown. She continued.

"You walk out until your legs can carry you no further, then you lay down on your back and spread your arms and legs as wide as you can. Then you wait. I can tell you that more often than not, People are found and sometimes collected from these plains, hence the name "The Hope".

Alyssa just looked out over the emptiness, Realizing this woman was trying to help but also remain an enigma at the same time, She just stared out into the white abyss. Turning back to the slightly older woman she offered a simple nod, ate the last of her meat and started to stride out into the white void.

Charlotte's Apathy

The Goddess had just finished taking care of nature as she sat on her toilet inspecting her toes, the new coat of city paint as she started to call it was at war. The purple city and the dark blue cities apparently fighting over territory on the nail of her big toe. Imperceptible microns at war over nothing but it still brought her some minor amusement as she placed her foot back down on the ground.

That's when she noticed the incredibly tiny insect slowly making its way out from under her toilet fixture towards her heel. A wicked smile played over her features as she sat back and closed her eyes. This was a skill she had been slowly building over time to savour her experiences better when dealing with mortals and now was an excellent time to practice. She projected her mind downwards and entered a dreamlike state of displacement as she looked around, suddenly a huge sandals foot slammed down near her and she felt herself rush back to her own mind. Taking a few moments to breathe, she tried again, a little bigger this time.

Alyssa & The Sorceress

Alyssa jumped back as a robed figure appeared in front of her, a little bigger than her but scale had been a bit wonky ever since she had met Cassi again. The robed figure turned gracefully, and Alyssa immediately recognized the face of her Dutchess, no Goddess, now stood before her. She fell to her knees; these truly were the plains of hope.

"My Goddess, I beg your forgiveness for intruding. I only wish to see my friend again."

The robed woman looked down at her, a small amount of surprise playing across her face as well. Then raising one delicate hand, she pointed at Alyssa, and she lifted from the ground as the now smiling woman began to play with her in the air and then dashed across the void. She moved at a swift glide out into the plains Alyssa suspended in the air before her. She was gleefully giggling.

"I remember your face, but I don't remember your name or your friend, I do however have a use for a bug like you."

Alyssa resisted the urge to scream as the woman manoeuvred her through the air at speed, all the while giggling like a schoolgirl.

"Please Goddess, My name is Alyssa; I came to see Cassi, Please, I beg you."

Alyssa awareness was hit with a fleshy aroma as a huge peach wall appeared, The Goddess still floating her in front her she shoved her into the wall and dragged her along it, scraping her body along the wall, her giggling turning into a small moan of pleasure as she did so, she was getting off on dragging her along the wall.

“Goddess please, this hurts, please ..*crunch* stop pleas..*scrape* Godd..*bump*..ess..stop”

Charlotte's mind was reeling, she was mentally moving this tiny girl along the inside her foot, it felt amazing while at the same time able to see and hear the whimpering insignificant creature she was manipulating, time for the next step of her fun, her physical form reached out with a hand and Ella was sucked through the air at speed from under her pillow to her hand.

Alyssa was glad it was over, the Goddesses visage had gone blank for the last few seconds, looking like a wax statue.

"Goddess, I didn't mean to speak out of turn, please just put me down."

Moments passed then the Goddess suddenly smiled an alluring lustful smile on her lips.

"Ok Alyssa was it, I am ready, I need to you pretend to be a goddess for a bit while I watch."

The robed figure then ascended into the sky, taking the flailing Alyssa with her before seemingly throwing her through the sky towards a dark purple slate that was on top of the vast peach mountain. Alyssa hit the ground hard, the figure of the Goddess now hovering in the sky substantially larger than she, the command was loud and sudden.


"STRIP"

Alyssa had a wave of modesty rush over her as she considered her situation before accepting there really was no choice to be made. She stepped out of her sandals and noticed for the first time the sprawling cityscape she had landed in, no, not in, On. Buildings as high as her knee spread out across the landscape all around her with thousands of tiny eyes looking up at her in awe and fear as she slowly began to undress in front of them.

"Hi Everyone, I am Alyssa. Nice to meet you. Please don't be afraid; I won't hurt you."

A loud moan echoed around the world, coming from the heavens high above, Then the Goddess floating above, watching Alyssa and spoke again.

"Good, You are attractive, Now, Wipe out these people and put on a good show, Your Goddess is watching"

As Alyssa turned back to the now hysterically screaming and fleeing population she put on her most sympathetic smile and began to advance on the largest crowd.

"Well, You heard the Goddess, Looks like she is after a cam show and you're all just props."

Charlotte was sat back mentally watching the 1mm girl slowly begin to slaughter the microns on her toenail, Ella in her other hand being used to stimulate herself to the rhythm of Allyssa steps. Not normally a voyeur the Goddess prefered to get personal with her toys, but this was new, exciting and would only need a single wet wipe to clean up after.

The population of the purple city fled aimlessly as Alyssa brought her feet down in calculated stomps, kicks and the occasional dance step, This was a horrific amount of bloodshed, all guilt, however, should be on the Goddess, not her. Crawling along streets, she could scan inside the small buildings and fish people from the windows, toying with them between her fingers before slowly and deliberately inserting them into orifices. Presenting each one to the statue like-figure of the Goddess floating overhead and then giving her the best view for the various holes they were pushed into. It did not take long for Alyssa to find herself incredibly horny, The careful nature of her show descending into lustful rolling around over whoever and whatever she could, grasping people in handfuls and devouring them in mouthfuls while liberally covering herself in squirming people. The thunderous moaning that came down from the heavens were too much and pushed her over the edge as she fell limp in the surreal purple cityscape that was showing very little sign of life.

Charlotte's Interest

The Goddess only barely heard the splash of Ella hitting the water in the toilet as she dropped her pleasure maid. She sat there for a long while revelling in the afterglow as her mind raced with possibilities, cleaning herself off she decided a shower was in order. Alyssa had served her well; it would be a shame to waste such talent. She extended her hand again and summoned Cassi to her hand. The tiny maid appeared in her grip with two handfuls of even smaller people in her own hands. Charlotte cocked an eyebrow and stared at her slave.

"They are part of Dinner Goddess; We have plenty I can drop these if you need my hands."

Charlotte raised her maid over her mouth, licked her lips and parted them inches from Cassi who promptly tossed the tiny people she was carrying onto the waiting tongue. The huge mouth closed and swallowed, and just like that the six people she was carrying to Sarah were gone.

"I want you to retrieve a new favourite slave from my toenail, Clean her up, make her doll size for now and leave her on my bed; She will be my fourth maid, so treat her with some respect, Give her some temple girls to play with to empower her a little too."

With that the Goddess dropped her mail, restoring her size as she fell prostrate before her. Just now realizing she was half naked on the toilet with a small girl splashing around below her she blushed a little, It really wasn't what it looked like, but she guessed Cassi didn't need to know that.

Cassi pulled out her tweezers and leaned into the Goddesses toenail to retrieve the tiny girl who seemed to be passed out on the huge purple surface. As she put the tiny girl into the magnifying carrying tube, she had to doubletake.

"Alyssa!"

The tiny form wasn't conscious but the revelation startled her, she hadn't seen her friend in months or years, time moved strangely around the Goddess. She heard the Goddess speak as she stepped into the shower behind her.

"Oh yeah, She came looking for you, Nice to have friends I suppose, Make sure she's on my bed by this evening you'll be taking Ella's place."

Cassi turned and looked at the poor girl treading water in the toilet, her mind racing with curiosity over what just happened in here, Then she resolved she didn't want to be the girl in the toilet and hurried to get Alyssa cleaned up. Charlotte now had four maids. What would Alyssa's role be in the Goddesses grand design?

Charlotte's Origins by JustForTribute

Charlotte's Origins

Prologue

Charlotte lounged back on her sofa, discarding her dinner plate to the floor as she sighed in contentment. Cassi and Sarah sat around the room idling about with minor admin tasks when Sarah spoke into the silence.

 "Goddess, How did you ascend to the divinity you are now? It's just that in my long service I've never met anyone with even a fraction of your ability."

The lounging woman was watching her pleasure maid Ella chasing the scraps of food around her discarded plate, the tiny girl was passionate when it came to eating the tiny tributes that escaped her goddesses appetite. Turning her head to look at Sarah the Goddess gestured to a closer chair, beckoning her over.

 "It's not that interesting a story, but I guess those who serve me as loyally as you do should hear the story."

Charlotte sat up a little and pulled Ella from her plate, settling her between her jean-clad thighs, just in case. "Once upon a time, a very long time ago…."

Mundanity

Her job was, and her colleagues a pain in her ass, A frustrated and angry Charlotte stormed out of her latest job with every intention of never going back. Why was everyone in her life such a massive waste of oxygen? Something had to change, or she may end up going postal.

Her rage was building as she walked past a group of homeless, These street rats were homeless because they gambled away their existence and everyone knew it, she would have had sympathy for them if she wasn't aware this particular brand of homelessness was self-inflicted, one began to plead her for money, as she raised her hand in a dismissive gesture she felt the $20 note in her pocket slide free and flutter down in front of the man who jumped on it like Christmas. She turned about to strike him and retrieve her money when she saw a blonde beauty standing down the block staring at her with a huge smile on her face, Fine; Charlotte thought, just this once.

She feigned a smile at the homeless man and wished him a good day, turned sharply on her boot heels and paced away trying not to let her inner turmoil show on her face. The blonde who almost glowed with radiance stepped out into her path and addressed her.

"Many Blessings, I'm Affy, I saw what you just did for that poor lost soul, There are a rare few who would spare this particular group even attention let alone all the money they had to their name."

Charlotte was taken aback, Realising she was right, after her rent and bills she really didn't have any money left this month now she had quit her job, How did this hippy speaking girl know that though, was she stalking her. She was gorgeous, maybe having her as a stalker wouldn't be so bad. She watched the girl a moment longer realising she was expecting an answer.

"Names Charlotte, It's been a really long day, and honestly I just want to get home and forget the world.."

Charlotte realised there was a chance here for easy points with the girl and continued with her best faux smile.

"And that poor guy has had it much worse than me; I like to give back whenever can you know.."

Affys face lit up in joy at that, She jumped on the stranger and hugged her. Charlotte, who was used to everyone having an agenda wormed her way out of the embrace and looked into the face of the blonde cautiously. She began speaking quickly, and Charlotte was trying to process the parse the words before any of them sank in.

"I'm Affy, Short for Aphrodite, I have been charged with fixing this world, but it's just really hard, and honestly there is not a lot of love left in the world, I would very much like your help, I can offer you much if you can do this for me, I really want to try and sort out densely populated areas but your home is a key player in the world and really needs to be dragged up into an example"

Charlotte took a few minutes to break down everything she just heard before barking a laugh and walking past the delusional girl and calling over her shoulder.

"I would've believed you worked for a charity, Turns out you've escaped from somewhere."

Then the blonde was in front of her again, glowing with a gold aura, the smile was gone, replaced with a serious expression.

"You don't seem to understand my offer; I am offering you the chance to become a demigod to save your world."

Stepping back Charlotte was awed, The girl was literally glowing and apparently hovering just off the ground. Her mind split three ways, Did she run? Kneel? Play it off as an act? As the ideas raced in mind she found herself cycling back to word "demigod" over and over again; then she fell to her knees before she realised her mind was made up. Affy smiled down at her and placed a hand on her head.

"You have the heart of a Goddess, I Aphrodite, Goddess of Love, Sponsor your ascension to demigod and charge you with the manipulation of Northern America towards a Utopia.


Interlude - Cassi

"NO FUCKING WAY"

Cassi exclaimed, snapping everyone from their imaginations. Charlotte just looked at her and raised an eyebrow also noting Sarah nodding in the corner. Cassi continued, slightly muffled as she had a couple of small men tongue wrestling in her mouth.

"No way did a Goddess of Love give you your godhood, You would sooner smear humanity into a paste for existing near you than guide them to utopia" *Gulp* "Case and point, those two did nothing other than wander past my foot just then, and now they are digesting."

The Goddess laughed at the truth in Cassi's words. She casually moved Ella from outside of her jeans to inside and pushed her around into a comfortable position. Turning back to Cassi she offered her a genuine smile.

"You are right of course, Turns out that Affy was in fact just a very lazy Goddess who wanted to outsource her problems, Her vetting process had literally been just that accident on my part, She was, however, cautious with the amount of power she gave me, It was very minor, Basic size manipulation, emotional influence and some small ability to bestow power on others as followers"

This time it was Sarah's chance to interject. She had just finished promoting a new cleaning 400 strong teams that would focus exclusively on the goddesses jeans. Multitasking was one of her best traits. She looked over her tablet at her Goddess.

"If she didn't give you much power then how come you're our Goddess and not this Affy."

Charlotte couldn't stop herself laughing in remembrance. She reached over to her table and took a small matchbox of 2mm people and began slowly pouring them into her socks,

"Well, If you slaves would stop interrupting me and let me continue the story, I would have explained by now."

The two maids both nodded and looked keenly at the small waterfall of people doomed to be a minor amusement for their divine as she continued her story.


 The Plan

Over the next half year or so Charlotte gave it an honest try. Subtly manipulating elections and policy, building a small team of "Angels" that could help her affect change. It very quickly became very boring. She had discovered the ability to reduce peoples sizes had a profound impact on her sexuality; It was a new level of power play that had her needing new underwear before actually doing anything. The following few months saw the streets of San Diego clear of homeless entirely, and soon prisoners started vanishing as well. There was a growing concern among the media, but the policymakers found it made a lot of space in the budget for other projects and stopped actively looking into it.

 Charlotte was just finishing herself up with a couple of ex-cons when the idea came to her; She would take her results to Affy and request a top up on power. The trunk in her apartment had 12 thousand people meandering around inside, Turns out there were a lot of disenfranchised in and around San Diego. Carefully she expelled power into them, not enough to give them any abilities, just keep them healthy and a bit extra each, Then closing the chest she called Affy's name as she collapsed.

"Charlotte, Charlotte, Are you okay? Please be Okay; You've done a wonderful job. I need you."

 Opening her eyes, she saw the smiling face of her Goddess staring down at her, feeling her power levels restored she stood. She felt a bit stronger than before; Affy had granted her some additional power. She kneeled before the Goddess.

"Thank you, Goddess, I have fixed homelessness in this city and granted the city a means to budget better infrastructure, It drained me heavily through"

 Affy looked over her demigod with concerned eyes; The results were solid. She had seen them first hand; Charlotte was working miracles.

"Maybe humans are unable to store as much as power as I had first thought, Do what you can and call on me before you burn out Okay! I do not want my rising star to pass out and die because she was too focused on helping others."

Charlotte had to keep her head prostrate so that Affy could not see the wicked smile forming on her lips. She schooled her face and looked up.

"I have your permission to move faster with the cleanup?"

Affy nodded enthused and raised her hand for the demigod to kiss before vanishing from sight.

Over the following months, Charlotte had abandoned all of her Angel programs and began sweeping the streets of homeless and emptying the prisons into her own prison. Every few weeks she would expel her power into the thousands then hundreds of thousands and eventually millions of people locked in her prisons. Each time she would nearly collapse, and Affy would come to restore her. It was the 12th such trip when Affy made her mistake, She admitted to Charlotte she would have to return to Olympus soon to recharge herself, She was happy with the progress made but urged her to be careful while she was gone. Charlotte had convinced her that just one more topup would be all she would need before the Goddess vanished. Affy agreed.

Charlotte stood in her room, sensing the 2.5million people in various cases and containers around the room, Her energy linking them to her, Her Energy she wanted back, reaching out for her power she pulled it all into herself, the millions of people all screamed, even at their tiny size the mass of them all made the scream of agony and terror audible. Charlotte felt the rush as all of her "spent" power from the last 18 months flowed into her, awareness expanding and for the first time, she realised how weak Affy had been keeping her all this time, like a small pet.

"Charlotte! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!"

As her power settled the dark haired girl spun, Facing her Goddess stepping towards her and gripping her wrist with her hand. She could feel the Blondes power; she could take it, so she did. Affy screamed her mental resistances now insufficient to stop the rapid power drain.

"I have done what I had to; I am done being your slave, Now you will be my little snack goddess."

As the power flowed into her, she reduced the Goddess down in her palm until she stood barely 2 inches tall, cowering in confusion as Charlotte licked her lips, bringing her other hand around to lift the tiny Goddess in front of her face.

"Mmmm tastes like power."

As she said the last word, she pushed the now screaming Goddess into her mouth and sucked on her for a good 5 minutes before swallowing her squirming form.

Conclusions

"That was really sneaky; You tricked her into parting with more power than she had left, allowing you to drain the rest from her directly."

Charlotte smiled nodding at Sarah; She had always been proud of her master plan. She had earned her divinity through cunning and not luck. The few hundred people she had now kissing her feet inside her socks were warming her nethers; she would have to conclude this story soon to spend some quality time with Ella again. Sarah continued.

"The way Aphrodite was sent to sort out earth implies there were others, Other gods?"

This time Cassi jumped in, Feeling she had already guessed the answer, locking eyes with her Goddess for confirmation as she spoke.

"Aphrodite also had a fraction of your power, at least your current power. You must of sought them out and drained them as well?"

The Goddess lay back, nudging Ella around through her jeans, enjoying the attention of the many people currently forced to attend her. Looking up as if thinking back she responded to Cassi.

"Turns out the pantheon of gods that were in charge a strict tier system, demigods, Lesser gods & greater gods. Luckily for me, Aphrodite was a greater God, just a childish one."

She rolled onto her side feeling Ella squirm against her in the warm darkness; she began to rub her feet together, squashing the tiny tributes her socks against her soles. She loved being a Goddess. She really did.

 "They also had a habit of infighting and a rather petty nature, I started devouring the lesser gods and demigods, they were really no match, but my power swelled with each consumption, By the time I got around to Ares, Hermes, Artemis and Apollo it was just too late, No power in that realm could stop me, Athena pledged service to me in exchange for her life, I was tripping though, If the offer had been made today then I may have accepted but back then, They were mine to conquer"

Sarah spoke up, trying not to get distracted by Cassi, who was just idly pulling limbs from people, discarding them and taking another as she listened to her Goddess.

"Athena was a goddess on my homeworld, before you, of course, She was more of a myth than a known being."

Moaning softly Charlotte reached for another matchbox of tiny tributes, lowering it under jeans and waistband she looked over at Sarah with a lustful smile on her face.

"Yea, They had a planet forge, I was getting to that. The only one from their pantheon that gave me any problem was Hera, She had been watching me and took the initiative, She consumed Zeus and added his power to hers before I arrived, Our battle would have been one of legend, the bitch actually hurt me quite badly. I was lucky; I was able to overpower her with raw force in the end when I finally got her power, I made that insect crawl for hours, my boot over her the whole time until I finally snuffed her under my docs."

Charlotte was now lost in her memories, hands working around her own body stimulating Ella into action with her hundreds of additional tools for Ella to put into use. Sarah could see the story was drawing to an end but had one final nagging question.

"The Planet Forge you mentioned, What happened to it."

Her Goddess was sliding her jeans around her ankles when she answered.

"The Planetary Management System, The PMS, I thought it was hilarious at the time, I broke the forge down into its base components, Reformed it into something a bit more modern that made sense to me, The planets became lists and stats, The forge more like a computer system than their literal forge. That was when I knew, That was when I took ownership of the universe."

Cassi and Sarah both left as their Goddess reached for another box people and nonchalantly began pouring them onto her bare stomach, giggling as they piled up. She really was the ultimate force in their universe now, and she had never bestowed power on them directly, now they knew why.

The Lost City by JustForTribute

The Lost City

Fiona strut down the street from the metal works into the rough part of town known only as the shades. It had been a month or so since she arrived in Lost City, named as such as it was very literally a city of lost souls. The people who lived here were of countless backgrounds and scales. The only thing any of them had in common was the fact that they had no-where else to go. Since she had arrived, Fiona had taken to building herself what can only be described as a gang, Ousting the previous, much larger, a gang leader with her martial talent and seemingly unbreakable body. The impervious skin being a final 'gift' her tormentors bestowed upon her before casting her out into this oblivion. Her former home of Ustolla had met an early end that she couldn't help but feel responsible for although she was quickly putting it behind her in light of her new life in Lost City.

 As she entered her new lair, her people broke from there idle chatter and moved to gather around their new leader. She gestured to a bound man in the middle of the room; he was near twice her physical size, naked, bound and gagged on his knees. The previous gang leader had been used as a living table ever since he was beaten down by the small woman, he felt stabs of pain as a mat was rolled out across his prostrate back and pinned down into his skin at the corners. Fiona stepped up and surveyed the map laid out before and grimaced. "We're the biggest gang in the shades, why do we not control all of it", She stared up and her people, most of them were a good third taller than her, This was a region where the strongest rose to the top and size normally granted strength. She squeezed the small man hanging from her belt to help feel a sense of power and stop herself feeling small in present company. One of the men spoke to her, looking down to her but keeping his tone respectful. "There is no need for more territory; The shades have nothing worth fighting over, We would really need to take over the Fabrics, They hold the pass to the Hope and the most frequent supply of water from the plains". Fiona eyed the large man, recognizing him as Oscar, The previous leaders 2nd, Jumping up on the table she was able to draw level with his eyes. "I am new to the city, and its ecology, Oscar, You will advise me on such matters, How do we take over the Fabrics". Oscar looked over to a small serving girl in the corner and gestured to the large folded sheet on the wall. The girl quickly pulled it down and hauled it over to the table. Fiona skipped out of the way as the girl unfolded another map, this time showing the shades as only a small part of it. Lost city was much bigger than she had previously been aware.

 Kysta saw a chance to impress her new boss and stepped in front of Oscar, They were of similar stature, but she was not a fighter, Looking down at Fiona who was keenly studying the map she introduced herself. "Ma'am, I am Kysta, Cartographer for the Lost City Volunteer Library. This is the most up to date map of Lost City. As you can see there are various coloured zones, They represent the relative height of the sky, It is a well-known fact that Lost City is in fact underground, We have no sky, and without the fluorescents, it would be terminally in darkness. The sky, however, is especially low over some regions, This has segregated the population by a desire to survive" She stopped as she watched Fiona working out some math on the edge of the map, The small girl looked up at her. "So we are Factor 2 That's a pretty high tier on this map". Kysta let her mouth start moving before her brain engaged. "We are Factor 2; You are closer to Factor 4, Maybe 3, The man hanging from your belt is a Factor 8 and a keen example as to why the population separates itself". Fiona just stared at Kysta, unsure if she had just insulted her or not but chose to ignore it, looking back down at the map. "Fabrics is a Factor 1 zone, Oscar how big are Factor 1 denizens of Lost City". Oscar looked hesitant before providing the answer, looking at his feet. "On average, twice the size of me, Maybe four times the size of you". Fiona fumed, This place was madness, The effort and time she had wasted taking over this gang only to learn they were all but children against the real powers in the city. She walked around the back of the table and gave her table a heavy kick in the balls, sending it tumbling to the side before storming out in anger. Kysta turned to Oscar and whispered "Do you think she'll come back? Feels strange taking orders from a 4". Oscar just shrugged and went back to his table where they were making Factor 8's fight each other for food.

Fiona just walked, then ran, rage and frustration boiling over, What had gone wrong, when did life get so weird and complicated. She reached the edge of the light that Lost City gave off and leaned against a tree-like structure looking back. From this distance she could see it, the sloped sky preventing her from walking east, As she looked east, she saw a small figure walking towards her, as she got closer however she appeared to get larger walking the edge of the light. The woman was wearing a long white dress with a golden fabric belt, blonde hair down to her breasts and leather sandals. In her hand was some kind of fabric bag with a small hole in the bottom, she was leaving a faint trail of glitter behind her from the bag. The whole scene was enchanting and hypnotic. As the blonde woman reached Fiona, she quickly realized she must be a Factor 1 as she towered over her small frame. Looking down with a small smile and seemingly no intention on stopping her dreamlike wandering, Fiona called up to her, eager to have some answers. "Hey, Lady, Stop, I have questions" she jumped on the trailing white robes and felt herself pulled along as the woman continued, leaving a snails trail of sparkling dust. A few moments later the larger woman stopped and glided to her knees looking down on the girl on her robes. "You're a brave one, I could do anything to you out here, and no-one would ever know". Fiona just snorted at her and glared into her eyes. "I'd like to see you try, I'm basically invulnerable, Names Fiona, Call me Fi, who are you and why are you here?".

Alyssa took a moment to study the defiant girl sitting in her robes, She had only been in Charlotte's service a short time, but she was aware of the sprays Sarah often used to coat the goddesses food. They would make the tiny things all but immortal to everything except digestion. This poor girl must of been leftovers from a meal and lost to the carpet fibres. Alyssa could think of some uses for her own immortal slave girl though, Seems like this Fiona had just saved herself from becoming an ornament and condemned herself to becoming a toy. Smiling down on the tiny woman she kindly spoke. "You can call me Alyssa for now, I'm just walking the perimeter of the city for my G..Employer, Would you like to come with me, I could use a resourceful little lady like you, My work can get stressful at times, You can ride back there if you like" not waiting for a reply, Alyssa stood and resumed walking.

Fi was about to jump off from the large woman who had just resume walking when she felt the call of opportunity; This Factor 1 was willing to work with her, maybe she could gain access to Fabrics and gain some notoriety there. She climbed a bit higher into the long robes and watched the sparkling trail left behind her as the soft bouncing of the woman's stride punctuated her trip. Nearly an hour later she stopped. Fi rolled out of the larger woman's robed next to a huge leather sandal, she now only came up to the woman's ankle, confused she stepped back as a huge hand descended from the sky and grabbed her. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME" Fiona screamed as now hug Alyssa held her before her face and gently whispered. "Nothing, You're the same size as I found you, I'm just a little bigger, Now I'd like to keep you at this relative size, so I'm going to keep you close for a bit, very close.". Alyssa enjoyed the screams of the small girl as she slid the squirming figure under her robes, slowly between her thighs and awkwardly feet first inside herself. "Now you can call me Mistress, not Alyssa". Closing her legs and feeling particularly awkward she called Cassi for retrieval.

Goddess Charlotte sat at her vanity; a large metropolis spread out across it as she played with them, casually using long needles to skewer people into tiny mortal kebabs, occasionally pushing over buildings with her fingernails and watching people run from her expanding spit. Another boring morning and another city help her pass the time until lunch. Cassi appeared at her door and fell to her knees. "Goddess, Alyssa has returned from your special mission". Charlotte sat up a bit at that, wiping her arm across the city she nonchalantly brushed the whole thing from the top of her vanity. "Excellent news, Ever since she told me that she heard of a whole city springing up comprising of my leftovers and escapees I've been fantasizing overseeing it, maybe bringing back some memories for the citizens". Charlotte Snapped her fingers and pulled her newest maid Alyssa into the room, standing besides Cassi, she was standing awkwardly as if she needed the bathroom. "You found the City slave?". She fell to her knees and nodded. "You walked the outskirts with the stardust?". Again Alyssa nodded without raising her head, mimicking Cassi's pose. Charlotte worked her hands before her, creating a dome and placing it on her vanity. "It's been a while since I last did this while trying to keep the population oblivious, It will be no fun to visit if they know they are in a display case". A few moments later the Goddess gestured for her two maids to rise, as they did they saw their owner excitedly staring into a magnification dome at Lost City. Alyssa spoke, "It's much bigger than I thought it would be, Walking around it I felt like a micron". Charlotte summoned her Doll size maid Ella over and placed her on the vanity next to the dome so she could see and looked over to Alyssa. "I made it about 500% larger than it was, I wanted it to look nice on the shelf, Now Cassi, you should probably take your horny friend to her new rooms before her toy escapes". Alyssa went beat red in the face as she was dismissed, Cassi gave her a knowing grin and led her to her old rooms before she moved out. "I never thought you would have the libido actually to abuse a mortal for pleasure, Trust me, Charlotte approves of you being willing to dominate the lower life, now stop looking like a schoolgirl who just got caught kissing and sort yourself out."

Fiona felt violated as she was dragged out into the open air, her own toy hadn't survived the trip being fixed to her belt, The blonde that had trapped her now held her in her left hand as she started stripping her clothes off with her right. "What are you doing to me you rapist" Fiona spluttered, not as loud as she had intended. Alyssa had her Goddesses approval and her friends support; this tiny, invincible, girl was about to go on the ride of her life and Alyssa was going to learn the true meaning of powerplay. "Goddess Charlotte has decreed you're my sex toy, Welcome to your new existence". As Fiona's parsed the name of the Goddess in her mind, she broke into tears, The same Goddess that has literally destroyed her world, had now personally condemned her to eternal slavery at the hands of a horny blonde titan.

Project Work by JustForTribute

Project Work

Alyssa - Groundwork
The priestesses in Charlotte's temple rushed to clear her path, ready to serve every whim of the goddesses handmaid. Alyssa was trying to process the existence of this empire constructed into the very walls of her mistresses home, She knew from when the Goddess dropped her that she was roughly 30cm tall, She felt small one moment and a demi-god the next as she was surrounded by white-robed priestesses of all sizes. A beautiful tanned woman with long black hair and priestesses robes kneeled before her as she stood awestruck, the woman was the same scale as her so Alyssa figured she must be one of those in charge, The kneeling woman spoke without raising her eyes.
"My name is Jasmine; I am here to serve the Handmaid of the Divine".
 Alyssa liked the sound of that word, serve, She was a naturally modest person, but it only took small gestures to prod her dominant side out, that was when she noticed that everyone in the room was kneeling to her and she couldn't stop herself giggling like a maniac.
"Hahaha, Hi Jasmine, I'm Alyssa, Our Goddess has sent me with a particular task. I trust you will help me see it to completion. You may rise, but anyone under..mmmm...say 5cm should probably keep kneeling with their eyes averted to avoid my ire".
 Jasmine rose and indicated with a delicate hand for certain others to rise around her. Alyssa watched as the priestess carefully brushed the tiny kneeling priestesses off of the path with her sandaled foot so Alyssa could walk towards the next room. She gestured with her arms for superior to proceed. "After you Envoy".
 Carefully stepping around the prone women around the floor Alyssa made her way into the next room, greeted by a large table spread with all kinds of fruits and salad bowls. The table looked like it would have been teeming with life had they continued working and not all stopped and fallen to their knees as she approached and took a seat, her new entourage following her lead. Alyssa tipped the tiny priestesses from the plate she now had before her and began to move pieces of fruit over onto it.
"This is a nice spread Jasmine, I have time for a quick snack, but then we really need to get down to the Cassi09 Training area, Where're the meats?"
 A redheaded girl reached past Alyssa and lifted a good sized glass bowl from between the fruits; it was sectioned into five smaller containers, inside there were tributes of sizes between 5mm and 1cm, clearly tied and being served as the meat option for the spread. The redhead offered the bowl to Alyssa who wasted no time in plucking out a selection of tiny men and women, dropping most of them onto her plate and a couple into her mouth as she nodded approvingly at Jasmin.


James & Jenn - Bright Futures
*SMACK* James landed a solid hit into Jenn's shoulder and knocked the woman down. She rolled and sprung back to her feet, dropping back into her martial pose and not letting the wracking pain show on her face. "AWW COME ON!" James exclaimed in frustration "That one must have hurt, Give me that one" As he was talking Jenn rushed him, tackling him to the floor before bringing her knee around to his neck and pinning him hard. "I Yield, I Yield". Jenn signed heavily, rolled down onto her back alongside James and looked over to him. "Yea, That one really hurt, You're getting a better kid". Both sparring partners stood as the lunch bell rang and they moved to join the other 300 at the lunch tables spread around the edge of their training halls. James slammed his meal down at their regular table and spoke to no-one in particular "They stopped ramping up our training schedules, do you think we'll find out what we've been training for soon", Theo looked over to him and pointed his spoon towards the younger man "They've had us punching gel packs for nearly 3 months, My upper body strength is amazing now, I'll fight the world and yes, The signs all point to training coming to an end." Jenn snorted and looked between her lunchmates "You think we're being trained for anything more than beating down other slaves 'in her goddesses name'" she said with no small amount of venom in her words. James' eyes went wide as she spoke "You can't say that! The Priestesses will flip out! You'll get thrown to the factories!". Silence fell for a few moments as the truth of his outburst settled over the group.

 The future speculation continued throughout the 90 minutes they were allowed to sit around and decompress before the afternoons training began. 4 more hours of punching gel packs, double drink rations for the team with the biggest dent come days end. A white-robed figure appeared at the end of their table, she was 15 ft tall with a youthful face framed by long wavy brunette hair. The trainees all took a knee before her. "All Praise the Goddess". Tiffany nodded at her trainees, They were getting stronger and they still knew their place. Tapping her foot once they all stood and fell into neat lines looking up to her. Then she turned to stand in front of her team as her group leader strode to stand before all 30 teams. Group Leader Danna was 30 ft tall compared to the trainees, Short black hair tied into a ponytail contrast with her white and gold Priestesses robes. She saluted her team leaders who returned the acknowledgement then began to speak, her voice easily carrying over the room.

 "The Goddess, In her eternal wisdom, has deemed us worthy of a visit from one of her personal maids. She will be arriving within the hour, and I expect nothing but perfection from every single one of you. Maid Alyssa is the avatar of our divine and carries absolute authority; We must show her that Project Cassi09 is on track and ready for action! Goddess be with all of you! Dismissed!"

 Jenn was dumbstruck as James dragged her back over to their training area. The time had finally arrived when she would meet someone of real power; this was the chance she had been waiting for. Jenn turned to James who had already started pounding his Gell pack as if it had personally offended him. "James, I need a favour". He mumbled an affirmative reply between swings, so she pushed on "I need you to make me look good, take falls and make me stand out". James stopped punching the soft wall and turned to look at Jenn with confusion across his face. "You're already the best, I think I've bested you maybe once in three months, and I think you were eating at the time". She smiled at the truth of it but schooled her face into a serious glare again "No, I can't risk this being the one time you get the better of me, I want to impress, I want to become a priestess". James burst out laughing in hysterics at Jenns 11th hour confession; There was no way she meant that "A Priestess, You? You loathe the Goddess! I've seen you lip-syncing the prayers!". As Jenn lunged to remind James just who was the better of the two she was frozen in place as three titanic women strode into the room. She hadn't ever seen Priestesses this large before, Their sandals were as thick as she was tall and they spoke to each other as if they hadn't even noticed her training team.

Charlotte - Observations
Jasmine was growing on her, Charlotte thought to herself as she watched through Alyssa's camera, Her Handmaid was given the grand tour of the temple, and the Goddess found she was unaware how sprawling worship of her had become, Sarah had done a good job. The voyeur in her was enjoying this different perspective on her own temple; It felt like she wasn't totally incognito, but they weren't all losing their minds either. She curled her legs up under herself as she enjoyed the show on the large screen before her, It would soon be her turn, and she was ready for some worship. She dragged a small 10cm man out from one of her pockets and dangled him by one leg before her lips as her tongue caressed them "You understand this isn't personal, I'm not even hungry, Just want to feel you fight your last fight". The screaming man was crudely pushed between her lips, limbs splaying against her as she forced him between mostly closed lips. "Mmm," she lightly moaned as she fished for another.

Alyssa - Issuing the Orders
There were hundreds of them in a spacious room. Hundreds of tiny 1cm tributes all pushing themselves as her gaze swept across them. Alyssa was sure to make check the Goddesses eyes got to see them all. This was her purpose after all. Speaking softly to Jasmine the maid officially kicked off project Cassi09.
 "Form them up, If you would".
Jasmine kneeled down to a  girl waiting by her feet for orders; It was clear she had heard the maids command but was waiting in respect to the chain of authority. The 6cm Danna came up to her ankle, which signified she was at least a project leader.
 "Danna, Form your team up before our honoured guest."
As the tiny tributes scurried around the floor before her, Alyssa found her hand had slyly worked its way into the hemline of her underwear, releasing the small Fiona from her prison, pinned in her waistband to slide down into the crotch of her panties, Smiling to herself as the little girl began to squirm around she moved her legs together as if to be standing to attention as she looked down at the 10x30 lines of people before her. Pushing as much authority into her voice as she could, Alyssa moved her hair over behind her shoulders and spoke down to them,

 "Project Cassi09, By decree of Goddess Charlotte and by design of Handmaid Cassi, You are being called to action. Phase 2 is very straightforward, behind me in the wall there are 10 doors about half of your height, You will strip naked, No clothes beyond the doors, You are to crawl through them. Once through them, you will find yourself in a shallow trench, You are to crawl to the end of that trench, roll over and lay on your back, anyone caught leaving the trench or standing will meet an unfortunate end. Soon after, You will be retrieved by Handmaiden Cassi, She will present you to the Goddess, The Goddess will demand you show her the extent of your training by punching as hard and as fast as you can for as long as you can. Your future from then is in her hands."

 Alyssa had no idea what reaction to expect from the tiny graduates but she was taken aback when they roared out in cheers. A chant had begun from somewhere in the group "In Her Name, We Serve" that spread and echoed around the room. Alyssa knew Charlotte inspired some devotion but this was beyond anything she had seen to this point. Turning to Jasmine she exclaimed her wishes.

"Cassi told me there was a side room overlooking the trenches I could watch from."

 Jasmine nodded to the Envoy and led her into a long thin room with one-way glass overlooking the long white trenches. She then pushed the small button to open the doors and rows of tiny tributes began to crawl along with the inlays before turning onto their backs, creating ten lines of people laying flush to the white ground. Alyssa pushed another button to signal Cassi that Project Cassi09 was ready.

Charlotte - Observations
Watching the display of devotion and obedience through her maid, Charlotte couldn't stop herself from smiling; this had an unintended side effect of six small men she had been talking to freaking out and trying to run from her palm.
"Just because I'm happy doesn't mean I'm going to eat you!"
She exclaimed as two of the stupid males fell between her fingers. Fine, she was bored of them anyway, closing her fingers into a fist she crushed remaining 4 and then summoned her doll maid Ella into her bloody fist.
"I'm about to be busy; There is some live prey running around my jeans somewhere, find them."
With that, she dropped Ella between her thighs as she moved her legs out from under her.

James & Jenn - Purpose in Life
Laying naked in the warm air James couldn't stop himself from getting turned on, Jenns Feet were resting on his head, she was idly playing with his hair with her toes, and it felt damn good. He always had a thing for pretty feet; after this, he would be sure to confess it to Jenn to see what she thought. Glancing around he snuck his hand onto his member to see if he could get some release before it all kicked off. Jenn was restless; she could feel James under feet and had Theos feet just above her head. This had better not take too long she was feeling claustrophobic between two guys and two walls. They had been laying there for nearly 10 minutes before the largest face they had ever seen eclipsed their world, The beautiful brunette smiled down at them from miles above. Cassi was a woman of myth to many of the priestesses, Someone spoken of frequently by never seen and now Jenn was staring up into her eyes, Eyes that were larger than her whole body.

 James froze mid stroke when the colossal face consumed his sky, She was smiling while her eyes darted quickly along the rows. The giant spoke in a slow seductive whisper, her tone relaxing as it rolled over them. "Are you ready to meet your goddess". James added his cheer to that of everyone around him and they were all gratified when Cassi's smile brightened and her head vanished. Then the world began to rock and shake as they were moved.

"GODDESS, I COME OFFERING A GIFT"

Cassi's normal voice reverberated around them, even though they could see nothing but a pale white sky in the distance. Then they heard her, for the first time in their lives they listened to the silk over steel voice of their ultimate authority.

"Place it on the floor before me slave, Then tell them to begin."

The words echoed around their white prison, and some began cheering the fact they were now in the presence of Goddess Charlotte. The world shook and jerked around as they felt themselves being placed on the floor, all eyes scanning the skies hoping for a view of their divine. Instead, they heard Cassi's voice roll over them once again.

"Begin your punching, Do not stop until commanded, You need to impress your Goddess."

In unison, the 300 tributes began exercising their hard trained strength into punching the sky; It only took 30 seconds or so before they were all given something to look at as two titanic feet appeared above them and descended onto them. Jenn screamed as the huge foot landed over her, pressing her into the trench, she struggled and fought, but the pressure and scent were overwhelming. James was suddenly in heaven as he punched the titanic foot with renewed vigour, leaning up to kiss his Goddess every chance he got. His dick had found another lease of life as he worshipped the sole of his divine.

Charlotte - Foot Massages
Charlotte watched her screen from Alyssa's angle as she placed her feet into the foot massager Cassi had put together for her. The idea of training mortals for months with the sole purpose of a foot rub pleased her ego as she felt her feet rest over the narrow trenches. Hundreds of tiny hands all touching her with no rhythm was a rather unique feeling that she was finding enjoyable although it was becoming apparent that they weren't as effective as perhaps Cassi was hoping. Watching the screen and seeing the tiny people up close helped her make up her mind, half of the men were just masturbating, the other half were kissing as much as they were punching up.

 "Cassi, The idea was good, but it's not really working for me you know."

She looked over at Cassi expectantly as the girl hung her head solemnly.
 
 "I understand Goddess; please forgive this failed project. There is a switch on the side that should enhance your experience. I will do better next time."

 Dismissing her maid with an annoyed gesture, Charlotte reached down for the little button by her ankle hoping to get something out of this. As she clicked the switch, she grinned, feeling the heat rush to her nethers as the power trip finally became real. The trenches began to rise beneath her feet, very slowly squashing the 300 people into her feet, She laid back in her chair keeping her feet still as she turned the volume up on the big screen, the chorus of panicked screams now echoed around her room as she watched the screen while feeling the lives slowly snuff beneath her.

"Oh that's wonderful, Maybe we should just do this"

Sliding Ella into her jeans, she began sliding her feet around, watching the mess from Alyssa's point of view as the 300 trainees were obliterated under her feet, nothing but a red mess remaining where the tributes had once been. Summoning Alyssa before her and back to her original size Charlotte extended her bloody feet to her.

"Clean them, Then take Jasmine back to the temple. I like Jasmine."

While the Goddess began addressing her libido, Jasmine who was now alone in the observation room, broke down into tears, Her Goddess had just acknowledged her, Today was the best day of her life.

Charlotte's Origins II by JustForTribute

Charlotte's Origins II

Planet Jhadun

High priest Zevron lead his large congregation in prayer at the gates of the Temple to their Goddess, Praying that their divine would visit their world once again and smite those who sought to rule them in her stead. It had been generations since the Goddess appeared to them and those in power had short memories. The new king was an atheist and sought to close the great temples to the Goddess, claiming that overfunded stoking of public fear was an abuse of the kingdom's treasury. Zevron had spent the last few months bringing all of the disciples of Charlotte together before the great tribute temple in an effort to bring the heresy to her divine attention. On the second day of prayer, Their sky went dark and their world abruptly ended.

Charlotte stepped down into the soft crust of the planet, completely naked, holding her tiny Ella in between her fingers and followed down onto the world by her three maids who were also nude, the four of them enjoying the warm, soft terrain under them as they gazed over the planet their Goddess had chosen for them. Standing at roughly 5000 miles tall the four could only admire the landmasses and oceans below them as Charlotte turned and laid down casually across the landscape.

"Get comfortable girls; We get about 5 hours natural sun on this continent before I have to start playing with physics, This continent was the only one big enough for all four of us to lay comfortably."

As she wriggled a little, feeling the planet break beneath her, she dropped Ella down near her head to play with the tiny population. Although Ella was still 250 miles tall comparatively she began crawling along the surface trying to find life. Cassi and Alyssa laid down to the right of their Goddess and Sarah carefully slid down on her right. Sarah looked over to the Goddess with a question.

"Is this a populated world Goddess?"

Charlotte snorted a giggle as if the question was a redundant one.

"Of course it is, roughly 6 billion lives or so as of this morning, They kept sending me prayers to fix their world or something, so here we are"

Sarah spent a short while peering across the surface but had no luck in identifying anything that could be a city, satisfied she rolled over and closed her eyes to sunbathe. Alyssa spoke into the stars above them as she enjoyed the relaxing power rush.

"Did you ever have to learn how to be a Goddess or did it just happen, Did you just know?"

Charlotte lay there enjoying the sun as her mind thought back to the early years of her Divinity, they were a mixture of good and bad memories.

"There was a learning curve for sure, Though I think I have it down now."

Earth, Thousands of years before

Arriving back in her apartment after consuming a pantheon of divine beings Charlotte felt overwhelmed with new feelings, emotions and awarenesses. With her adrenaline-fueled focus of the last few days, she had not really taken a moment to sit back and consider what she was actually doing. Glancing down at the tablet in her hand she dropped it in shock as realities crept over her, 'Planetary Management Systems', She was now responsible for whole worlds of living beings. The first reaction was fear, Struggling to wrap her mind around it all, she threw herself at her bed, which smashed as she ploughed through it and the floor below landing with a crash in the apartment below hers. Jumping to her feet she saw a man in the door staring her in rage.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING! HOW DID THIS EVEN HAPPEN"

The man advanced on her in rage, She started to apologise as he reached for her, throwing her hands out to stop him then the man was tossed back into the wall and disintegrated by a blast of purple energy. "I'm sor…" was all she could say before realising what she had just done. Glancing at her hands and then back to the bed the memories of the the last 48 hours were finally sinking in. Slumping on the floor she thought about the man she had just killed, not even knowing his name, should it even matter to her, why should it matter, It didn't matter, he was one of the billions, she was one of a kind now. As she reasoned out his death as being of little consequence a small smile grew across her face. There were others she could do this too that maybe deserved it more. Schooling her to resolve she stood and looked over the broken bed- "First things first, See if I can fix my bed", With that the power flowed from her as she learned to visualise.


Planet Jhadun

Charlotte squirmed a little on the planet feeling under her ass with a hand.
"Darn mountain range has been digging into my ass, trust me to sit on the rocks".
A few swipes with her finger and she was satisfied that the offending peaks and been flattened. Her eyes caught Ella dragging her face along the planet surface which caused her to giggle lightly.
"Looks like Ella is small enough to enjoy the locals."
Cassi shifted her weight a bit before looking over at the tiny girl playing with the ground.
"She really is adorable isn't she, So your first victim you didn't even know?"
Charlotte closed her eyes to the memory again, mild annoyance on her face.
"Nope, no clue, my mortal snuff virginity was lost to a random dude, The bitches I got after him though, They are memorable to me."

Earth, Thousands of years before

Felicity, Lisa, Ingrid, Rachel, Teresa & Simone, Known to the school as the FLIRTS, The girls thought the anagram of there names was both hilarious and catchy, They flaunted themselves enough for it to also be true of all of them. They were regulars at the Beauty store Charlotte used to work at and they were self-identified as customers with specific tastes. They seemed to enjoy making obnoxious requests of the staff, seeing how many times they could cause the underpaid girls to 'check the back room' or 'have to check the system'. In short, they had spent the last half of their high school lives making Charlotte's job harder, just for fun. They had been pushing around Kelly for nearly an hour when the lights all went out.

 Charlotte looked over the large building that now took up the majority of her living room. She wanted them to be a certain size however this was the biggest she could fit the whole shop into her room. She still wasn't sure why she even wanted the whole shop, just seemed like the thing to do. Walking around the building she crouched down before the main door and called in the occupant.

"FLIRTS, Get your asses out here, If I have to come in there, you'll be lucky to survive."

 Kelly stood in shock as the six girls all began to scream in unison, The darkness had put them all on edge, the soft earthquakes that followed had further unsettled them, Then the loud booming voice of Charlotte had echoed throughout the store carrying a demand with it. Kelly quickly started yelling at the girls to get outside, slapping a few of them who wouldn't move. As the seven of them emerged from the building they were confronted with a towering pair of black stockings extending up under a hem of a black skirt, tilting their heads further they saw the beaming face of their former victim Charlotte who had a huge grin across her lips. Rachel and Teresa snapped from their awe and tried to bolt back into the shop but it was gone. Then she spoke again.

"Uh uh uuuh, We don't need to play with that since you were all kind enough to step out."

 Charlotte strode over to her couch and carefully flopped into it. Staring down at the seven tiny girls she moved her feet around and began wiggling her toes. This was going to be good. She tried to single out Kelly with a pulse of energy to increase her size a little, unfortunately, Simone and Lisa grew with her, Charlotte tried again, this time had the desired effect although she now had 3 various sizes of girls before now.

"Trial and error, Kelly, Make these little bitches rub, kiss and lick my feet will you, I know you don't deserve to be here."

 Kelly was still processing the random shifts in stature, she had gone from roughly 10 cm to 30cm in two jarring spurts and the girls around her were all looking up to her with pleading eyes. As she looked over at her former colleague with her stocking clad feet extended towards them she began to push the smaller girls towards them.

"You heard her bitches get to it before she does something crazy like dragging us over herself."

 Charlotte smiled to herself as Kelly roughly manoeuvred the girls to her feet and turned into a taskmaster to get them into service. It felt wonderful to have this particular group worshipping at her feet. She laid back and enjoyed the feeling for nearly 20 minutes before she felt them slowly below her. Playfully she pinned Felicity and Rachel under her foot, encompassing the tiny girls completely, holding them under her as they fought for their lives under her sensitive feet.

"Mmmmm this is true power, The power of life and death, Mmmmm this feels magical."

 Lisa, Simone, Ingrid, Teresa & Simone all began to cry and scream while pulling at the huge feet trying to rescue their trapped friends. Kelly looked up at Charlotte noticing she had her eyes closed.

"This is madness Charlotte; You're going too far! STOP NOW!"

 Listening to the words of the people. No, slaves her feet she slowly stood up, placing all of her weight on the two girls under her as she rose feeling the popping and cracking under her stockings. The crowd of women scattered before her as she placed her hands on her hips and glared down at them.

"You dare make demands of me you insignificant little insects, I will show you all just how pathetic you all are, The last thing you will hear will be my giggles as snuff the life from you."

 Kelly felt the kick take her in the back as she flew into the soft carpet and rolled hard, pulling herself up she had to watch in terror as Charlotte casually toyed with the other 4 girls, stepping around and over them multiple times before ever so slowly crunching them under her feet. The horrific scene would haunt her for the rest of her life she was sure, the sounds of the huge girls' soft moans of pleasure each time only made the whole affair more sinister. When her turn finally came she had resigned herself to death, a death that never came.

Planet Jhadun


"So then I turned her into a nice toe ring, I wore her for about a week before tossing her ass into the jewellery box, as far as I know, she's still in there."

Charlotte said casually as she over and plucked the tiny Ella from her activities; she was rubbing her crotch along the ground like an animal. Maybe she was broken. Dropping the small figure between her thighs she indicated to her womanhood before returning to her sunbathing. Alyssa spoke up with a question about the fate of Kelly.

"Is she aware of the passage of time? How come the one who did nothing wrong got the harshest punishment."

Smirking to herself as she felt Ella begin her foreplay she waved a hand at Alyssa.

"Honestly I have no idea, She may be aware she may not, I was a novice. Honestly, I had forgotten about her. The punishment was also just an impulse; I never thought it through; I still don't really."

Charlotte felt Sarah gasp a little as tectonic plates between them cracked and long molten fissure appeared.

"Don't worry about that Sarah, It'll be fine while we bathe, You would appreciate what I done with my old bosses, They are the reason you now work for me!"

Earth, Thousands of years before

Jeff was a wizard in the kitchen but a total prick as a manager, He had been running a large Gastropub on the western seaboard for the last 20 years and had learned that he could very easily replace anyone who had an issue with his 'Leadership'. He considered his waitresses as replaceable as the plates they carried and he made sure they knew it. His two shift managers both shared his outlook and made sure the staff were kept in line. Managers came first, Then Customers, Then his mail, Then maybe his staff if he found time.

 Charlotte wandered into the large restaurant with determination in her stride. Today was jeans and a T-shirt kind of day with a nice living toering inside her shiny new docs. Revenge was on her mind and power was dancing between her fingertips. She spotted Tina, one of the shift managers, supervising the bar and strolled over to her fixing eye contact as recognition slipped into Tina's memory.

"You can't be in here Charlotte, You were fired! The rules are you are also banned! You know that!
 A long slow giggle emerged as Charlotte stepped up to the bar, Ignoring Tina's outburst and turned to the young girl serving drinks, observing her name badge she placed her order.

"I'll have a Martini please Charlotte, With one of those little umbrellas in"

 Charlotte turned to look at Tina who glared at the girl daring her to defy her, mouthing the word banned back as Charlotte found herself making the drink anyway, she just felt she had to. Tina was about to start yelling at the new waitress when Charlotte interjected.

"No Tina, She is making my drink."

 Charlotte pushed the command into Tina as she had Charlotte. To her satisfaction, Tina stopped and obeyed. This really was too fun; These mortals had no defence against her. She mentally pushed a command to stand still and stay silent into Tina as Charlotte returned with her drink.

"Thanks, Charlotte, Now be a good girl and tell me where Jeff is, Then Tell me where Steve is, Then walk out of this pub and never come back."

 As the young waitress fought against the urge to do everything she had been asked the banned girl in front of her reached a hand out towards Tina who became tiny between her fingers. Charlotte rambled out everything she knew as the strange girl started stirring her martini with the now tiny and screaming Tina. As Charlotte turned to leave she saw the beautiful woman slip tina between her lips and begin to chew. She didn't fight the urge to leave, in fact she helped it along and broke into a sprint.

Watching the waitress leave as commanded Charlotte barked a command to leave to everyone in the room, Within moments the whole dining area was clear as the new Goddess stalked into the kitchen. As Charlotte had said, there was Jeff, Working a wok filled with noodles on the stove while conversing with his other shift manager. She approached the two men unnoticed and startled them both when she spoke.

"What cooking gents, Smells tasty, Why not try some"

 Steve turned sharp as he saw Charlotte, a former employee from a few years back looking at them like they were insects under her shoe. The arrogance of this girl to come back here and walk straight into the kitchen, He was going to have words with Tina. He moved to block the girl as she flung a finger out towards Jeff, Steve watched in horror as his boss shrunk, tumbling through the air to land in the noodles he was cooking. As he spun back to Charlotte he caught a similar gesture before he found himself flying backwards and impacting on a scolding hot soft surface, punctuated by the screams of his manager a few feet away. Then the titanic form of Charlotte appeared, putting on an apron and picking up the skillet, her voice overpowering their screams.

"Lets see if I remember how to do this shall we boys."

 Charlotte amused herself for a while burying and finding the two tiny people in the noodles as she tossed it around the pan. It soon became clear to her that the noodles were, in fact, burning to the pan and whatever dish Jeff had been trying to cook had been ruined by her play. Making sure she scooped up both men she served herself a bowl of noodles and carried it out to the bar to eat with her martini.

Planet Jhadun


"And they were disgusting, I ate them because I felt I should, but whatever I did to them in that Wok opened up a chef's position on my staff."

  As a soft moan escaped the Goddesses lips as she felt Ella moving to phase two she heard it echoed by Cassi beside her, cracking an eye she glanced over and could see Cassi's hand shamelessly between her thighs getting herself off.

"Something about my story working for you Cassi?"

Cassi snapped her hand back mildly embarrassed she had been caught and heard Sarah's exasperated sigh over her Goddess.

"Most of your exploits work for me Goddess, You have a way with people I guess."

Charlotte sat up feeling the planet under her cracking. Further, She probed Ella back and handed her to Cassi.

"Here, Try this. That was my last story for you all anyway, Shortly after that, I moved my apartment out of normal reality and shined it up a bit, It's the same one we share now, at its core anyway. As you all know I locked Earth away in a time trap and forgot about it for a long while after that, Now you three head back and let me finish up here, Ella has made me horny as hell."

 The three women reluctantly pulled themselves from their relaxed sunbathing across the northern hemisphere of Jhadun and ascended back to what they now knew to be their Goddesses original apartment, a new appreciation for it as they looked upon their home with new eyes. Once they had gone, Charlotte looked down at the world between her thighs.

"Well, You folks summoned me, You folks can sort out this raging desire I have."

As she spoke she grew in scale until her legs straddled the whole planet, Mimicking Ella from earlier she dragged herself along the still shrinking world, revelling in the billions of lives being snuffed for her pleasure, A few short minutes later the beach ball size world cracked and crumbled between her thighs as she moaned in pleasure, letting herself drift through the space debris as her climax washed over her.

Diplomatic Banquet by JustForTribute

Diplomatic Banquet

Goddess Charlotte

Charlotte rubbed her eyes as she sat up from her long sleep. She had been asleep for what felt like months and for some parts of her time-space it could have seemed much longer. One of the secrets she had always kept to herself about being a universal goddess was that her best work was done as she slept. While awake the Goddess had needs and desires that inflicted untold damage on her universe; The balance was that in sleep she dreamt new worlds into existence, she walked through the prayers of her people unconsciously maintaining life. This time was no different; she had been brought back to the waking world as one of her most valuable tribute worlds was on the brink of a war that could inconvenience her tribute stocks. Extending her hand, she summoned her maid Sarah to her hand. The small doll-sized girl appeared in her fist and immediately lowered her head in submission. Cocking her head to the side, Charlotte examined her servant, and a small smile tugged at her lips as she flipped the girl upside down in her grip.
 "Did I catch you at a bad time slave? You seem to have living anal beads stuck inside yourself."
Amused at the revelation, Charlotte uncovered her maids rear and pinched the little toy between her fingers and roughly slid them out. They were microscopic to her eye as she turned her maid back upright and handed the small sex toy to her. "You're kinkier than I thought, Want to explain why there is a priestess shoved up your ass?". The Goddess erupted in laughter as her maid's face went pale in terror at the accusation, she started stuttering a panicked reply as she was dropped onto the bed as Charlotte climbed out. "Oh calm down, I don't really care, You can put her to work though, We need to host peace talks, Going to need waitresses, Start the plans while I wake up". The large woman spoke as she moved towards her bathroom for her waking rituals as she banished Sarah back to wherever she had pulled her from.

 The naked Goddess giggled as she stepped through the rift into the Pacific ocean, On her origin world, She had been away for only a few years local time, but for her, it had been much longer. This was one of the worlds she kept time running slowly. Didn't want them to advance so far she would have to snuff them out; There were too many memories for that. Glancing over the Californian seaboard, she saw signs of reconstruction after her last visit. A pair of large sandals rested in the middle of the sprawling city with settlements built all over them; the sight made her smile. "One day I'll make you all tribute me, This time I'm only here for a quick shower". She stood legs apart and nearly 500 ft tall as she willed her power through her hands, the water around her ankles began to swirl around and rise into the air, the huge twisters of water drew in surrounding boats and wildlife as it climbed the titanic woman. Charlotte flicked her head back as she drew more and more swirling water around her, feeling the relaxing ebb and flow of her whirlpool as it began to mould around her shapely midsection and slowly climb to her breasts. It was only a few more minutes before she was enveloped entirely in a relaxing cocoon of flowing water, feeling the lifeforms and ships stroking her skin as they were dragged around and over her body, she sighed in contentment. Lowering the water from over her head so she could see the San Diego bay once more she released the water and giggled maniacally as it crashed back down into the ocean, huge waves rolling out in all directions, The bay and most of downtown were instantly underwater. Those who had made their homes in her sandals were safe as the water flowed around the soles of the large shoes. "Oops," she cooed down to her former home town as she turned and stepped back into her bathroom, returning the world to its slow time progression to recover from her shower.

 Planet Skoen

Council Elect Kramer sat at the head of a long glass table as he read the letter to the assembled generals and heads of state. The letter was written in an old script that was a marvel to look at but difficult to read, The message, however, was very clear.
 'Dear whoever speaks for the Northern Union - Your Goddess requires your presence at peace talks with other world leaders. You may bring five representatives, you are expected at the tribute temple by sundown, Failure to attend will result in   planetary tribute requirements being doubled going forward.'
 The murmuring around the table grew loud as he placed the letter on the table. Looking around the assembled delegates, he waved for silence. "The Goddess has not made an appearance in Skoen society since ancient times, It would appear the recent rift in leadership has however caught her eye, I know many of you do not believe her to be real, I feel it only prudent that sceptics among you be the ones to join me to these peace talks, Maybe we can also get answers as to where all of our tributes go each quarter, Maybe we can even negotiate a lower tribute count as part of the peace deal, Any objections?". The room was silent, Emilia Barrows, Vice Elect stood to speak "I am the most sceptical of all of you, I would gladly take the chance to meet the one who takes so much from us and offers nothing in return". The room fell into a loud debate for nearly an hour before the five ambassadors were chosen, Kramer and Emilia would lead, and three of there most experienced advisors would join them.

Maid Sarah

Sarah had restored her priestess toy Arianna to a healthier 5 inches, The girl looked terrified after the Goddess had rescued her from inside of Sarah. The Priestess now wore black formal clothes and was setting places for some kind of meal. The guests would be about an inch tall compared to the Goddess, Arianna mused as she carried small tables two at a time across the large dining table. Sarah looked down at the girl as she set the place for her mistress, The whole scene looked very surreal, the whole setup for the peace talks could fit on Charlotte's plate however the Goddess insisted the guests were not on the menu tonight. It would be a new experience for Sarah, She had never cooked a multi-course meal for a formal function before and she just hoped everyone was vegetarian as the only meat being prepared for tonight were the tributes for her Goddess.
 The tiny inch long people moaned and cried as Sarah rolled them around the frying pan with her skillet, Like all of her cooking these days, the tiny morsels were denied death unless eaten, It truly was a cruel fate but one Sarah had become fine with many years ago. The screaming people were carefully skewered onto cocktail sticks before being placed in the warm oven to keep hot until the meal came. She plucked one of the tiny women from the tray and held her up before her eye, The small blonde screamed in agony and cursed in an inaudible voice, Sarah slowly lowered her to her lips and extended her tongue, licking her lips slowly, the small girl screamed even louder as her fate became clear. As Sarah sucked the writhing girl from the stick she savoured the flavours, making sure they were as exquisite as the Goddess would expect, The mix of herbs and warm writhing on the juicy human made her sigh in oral pleasure and she knew that her cooking was once again a success. She swallowed without chewing, condemning her snack to hours of searing pain before finally passing.
 As Cassi came into the kitchen Sarah slapped her hand away from the freshly cooked tributes on the warm tray, Her friend giggled and backed away to the table, placing a tiny portal door at the end of the cute setup. She jumped up and sat on the table behind the scene admiring it as she spoke to Sarah. "The Goddess has some theatrics planned but it seems this time she genuinely wants these guests to return after they reach an agreement, This portal does go both ways. She also said we're fine to be in the room but only you will be seen and only while serving her food and drink, something about 'setting the right tone'". It was clear from the inflection in Cassi's voice that she was as curious about this event as Sarah, The Goddess didn't host dinners, She just ate people.

Skoen Ambassadors

Kramer and Emilia lead the group into the dark of the tribute temple, leaving the security at the door they glanced at each other in anticipation as the doors closed and a single door appeared in the middle of the dark room. "Is this what happens when we lock them in? They go through another door?" Emilia said as she approached the new door. The Council Elect turned to her as he approached the door remembering what he had been told. "Reports were everyone just vanished immediately, So I guess this is just for us". As they passed through the door they were awestruck by the scene before them, They were on a shiny black surface, and the universe spread out before them, It was a platform in space, and they could see infinity. Emilia was stunned as she turned about exclaiming "There is no way, There is no Goddess, This is all some kind of trick". Kramer and the others all moved over to the long tables laid before them, Knives, Forks, Spoons and wine glasses all laid out. He turned to Emilia and smiled as she was spinning on the spot. "I Guess this is us; we should probably take our seats and wait for the others. They had all just gotten seated and were still taking in the starry surroundings when Judith and Kiel stepped through the door with three other men, Kramer and Emilia got to watch this time as their political rivals became as awestruck as they were. After a few minutes of taking in the view, Judith nodded to Kramer and led her people to the places the other side of the table. "I see we both got brought here, WIll she be mediating or are we expected to discuss amongst ourselves?". Kramer looked over and Judith and motioned to the spread before him. "I think we're having dinner. Any chance the wine is on your side of the table?" As if on demand a huge woman appeared between the two lines of dignitaries, She was easily five times their size dressed in black leggings and short black skirt and blouse; She blended in with the stars around her seamlessly. The ambassadors quickly rose from there seats and bowed. "My Goddess, It is an honour" Kramer exclaimed followed quickly by Judith who was not going to be upstaged. The large girl stifled a giggle as she approached the tables and lowered to a crouch, raising two wine bottles no longer than her finger to them. She spoke in a sweet tone. "I'm not your Goddess, I'm your waitress, Now which wine do you prefer". A little stunned Kramer pointed to one of the bottles, not really knowing the difference and took his seat. "Waitress, Will the Goddess be joining us tonight?" he asked with as much respect as he could push into his voice.  She nodded to him as she went about the work of filling the glasses. She turned and stood at the end of the long tables and glanced down at them. "I want you all to know, I was originally from Skoen, Tributed nearly six years ago, and my only advice to you as a servant of the Goddess is to give her whatever she wants without question". Judith looked up at the waitress as she sipped the divine tasting wine. "Unfortunately girl, The rifts in our world run deeper than you know. The southern continents are done being used by the north to fuel the tributes, The split needs to be proportionate, or no peace will be made". At that declaration, Emilia stood and yelled towards Judith "OUR PEOPLE ARE WHAT MAKE SKOEN GREAT! WE ARE THE DRIVING FORCE FOR OUR WHOLE SOCIETY! YOU CANNOT EXPECT US TO THROW OUR LIVES AWAY!". As others started chiming in on both sides, Arianna cleared her throat, her size making it a prominent interruption. "With that established, I have the honour to Introduce to you, Your Goddess and Ultimate Authority, Goddess Charlotte" as she said the name, Arianna turned and kneeled.

Goddess Charlotte

 She had been sat at the table watching the inch tall people squabble for a few minutes before deciding it was time to have her fun, besides she was really hungry and whatever Sarah had cooked smelled delicious. Pulling her stellar illusion back a bit to reveal her presence she placed her arms beneath the table and smiled down to the specks before her. Their faces were priceless as they all gawked up at her, She knew the impact she had and loved it every time. As they finally realised the extent of their situation they all rose from their chairs and fell into a bow towards her. She smiled and spoke down to them, keeping her tone as light as possible. "You're my guests, Let's keep it civil in my house, none of this yelling, Now, We are all going to enjoy a nice meal before we talk about your world returning to a state of peace. I'm famished, I've been asleep for a long while and I could really use a munch, Arianna, Bring our guests food in"

 As she looked down on the small waitress bringing the plates of food in from just outside of the illusion Charlotte gestured for Sarah to bring her plate over. This was the moment that she asserted her power and her hope was that having these people simply present would be enough to force a peace. "Mmm Chef Sarah, My Favourite, You have outdone yourself like every day."

Skoen Ambassadors

Kramer and Emilia kept their heads down as the monolithic woman that towered into the heavens near them spoke; her voice was everywhere, loud and powerful it felt like a force of nature holding them down. Emilia whispered to Kramer "That's only her top half, How can anything be so big". Kramer silenced her with a gesture as the huge waitress placed a large plate of root vegetables and assorted other vegetables he did not recognise before him. The others all had their food before them, and everyone glanced towards the titan waiting for her to receive hers for them to begin. Then they were all again awestruck as another woman the same scale as the Goddess appeared to one side, dressed in a long white robe with gold trim she placed a building-sized plate before the Divine being overlooking them before vanishing. "MMMMMM CHEF SARAH, MY FAVOURITE, YOU HAVE OUTDONE YOURSELF LIKE EVERY DAY" the loud voice boomed around them as the huge being licked her lips. That's when they heard it, the tortured screams. All eight ambassadors stared up in horror as the Goddess lifted a stick from her plate, a screaming dark orange glazed man fixed to the end. They couldn't turn away from the morbid scene as the huge woman played with the tormented soul, licking him up and down slowly before biting into him and moaning in pleasure at the carnage in her mouth. Judith turned to Kiel, "I think I've lost my appetite" she exclaimed. In reply to silent words the Goddess spoke. "MM, YOU SHOULD TRY IT, SARAH IS A GREAT COOK, DON'T WORRY, YOU'RE NOT EATING PEOPLE WHO FAILED YOU, THAT'S JUST ME, MMMM".

Kramer tried to block out the screaming and crying of the people from the Goddess's plate as he began to eat, The food was good however his stomach was doing summersaults inside him with the loud crunching coming from above. He had barely eaten one of the root vegetables when the voice called over to him from the other side of the table. "Kramer, Emilia, Meet me halfway, 75/25 Tribute split, Me and Kiel join the council and we unify" Judith pleaded clearly distraught from the scene above her. Kramer looked to Emilia who was equally as gaunt and saw she was nodding vigorously. "You have a deal Judith, As Witnessed by the Goddess herself Skoen will be united again". He then stood and turned to face the Goddess who had two living people up to their necks in her mouth being stroked by her tongue. As he started speaking she gulped back and they both vanished. "Goddess, Peace has been agreed, May we return to our own world".

Goddess Charlotte

Charlotte nearly choked on the two morsels she swallowed as the little ambassador informed her they are agreed on a peace, Her laugh was loud and hearty, and it only got worse when she noticed them all recoil from the volume. She turned to Sarah, a grin spread across her face, "Am I not the best diplomat you've ever seen". Placing her hands on the table she sat up straight, dwarfing them further still as she looked down her nose to the tiny people. "You may go, As payment for my hosting your talks, Tribute it going up 10%, Don't make me come back to Skoen ever again". The eight tiny people looked light they might protest before they glanced at Arianna who was shaking her head and they all scurried back through the portal.

 Cassi spoke, She had been lingering in the corner watching the event unfold. "Why Goddess, You could have just told them or even just killed one side". Charlotte laid back in the chair with two cocktail stick people in her fingers and slammed her boots up on the table making Arianna jump back in fear as the large sole towered over her. Speaking around the person in her mouth she spoke "Kiss it slave" glaring at Arianna before looking over to Cassi "Skoen, As you may know, is the largest tribute contributor in the current universe, They breed like rabbits, Population is around 600 Billion and still growing even with the quarterly tributes to our temple, No need to mess with a good thing, It takes an exceptional kind of world to be able to sustain that many tributes". Charlotte slammed her other foot on the table and indicated the small girl move to the other as she grabbed some more food from her plate. "Sarah, I like this one, Her & Fiona, The one Alyssa keeps, They are to be given Maid status, Arianna under you and Fiona under Alyssa but I want them to survive to serve me when I want them. With Ella that makes six of you now, Am I becoming high maintenance?"

  Charlotte stood, sucking on the last couple of tasty treats from her plate she felt good. She had accomplished a new thing today, This was a rare feeling for her and she savoured it. Time to celebrate. "Sarah, Fill my bath with tributes, I think it's time I took some time to relax amongst the people who have been offered to me, I want them small enough to flow like water!"

The Architect by JustForTribute

The Architect

Goddess Charlotte fell into her comfortable chair, swinging her feet around on top of the balled up maid Alyssa who was playing the role of footrest while the Goddess enjoyed her breakfast. Cassi came in behind her, kneeling at her raised feet to begin the pedicure ritual. The Goddess had recently gone off the idea of having cities painted into her nails, claiming the people were too busy living life to appreciate their insignificance and had insisted Cassi return to painting on micro tributes that were aware of their place in life into her delicate toes. Charlotte got comfortable as her maid began and started to swirl her spoon around in her bowl, The tasty looking fruit mixing with the yoghurt as the hundreds of 1cm tributes fought for their lives against the thick creamy liquid, Smiling to herself she dragged out 7 tributes on her spoon and enjoyed their screams in front of her mouth for a while before eventually bringing them within her mouth and slowly draining the spoon of its contents. She took her time sloshing the tributes and yoghurt around in her mouth, savouring the flavours and struggling before she began to chew, enhancing the flavours as a fresh volley of screams erupted from her bowl.

As she enjoyed her breakfast, the Goddess was idly flicking through various news programs from the various worlds across her universe, looking for something to do with her day as she settled into a news piece about a new temple crafted in her image she nearly forgot about the bowl of people in her lap. The planet was called Charlotte071; She must have renamed it on a whim and then forgotten about it. She went through a phase of doing that a few centuries ago. The planet, however, had been dedicated to her, According to the news report, the planet had invested decades of work and a vast amount of resources to sculpt their largest mountain range into a colossal statue of her. The statue was of her sitting on a small pillow, knees up and feet down with her legs apart. She was looking down with a smile on her face at the tiny temple entrance that was in the pillow she was sat upon. As the news camera panned over the monolithic temple, they ran over its dimensions.

"The Skybarrier Mountains were just over 2000 miles high and covered an area of 55,000 square miles, The Architect and her team have spared no expense to carve the entire range into this beautiful statue to our Goddess as she sits on top of the International Tribute Temple, now situated inside the former Skybarrier Mountain Resort. The Goddess sits 800 miles tall; If the statue could stand she would be nearly 1600 miles high, As you can see by her welcoming smile, she invites all of us to walk under her glory to worship"

As Charlotte listened to the report her smile fell away a bit as she started tapping her spoon against her bowl. The tiny tributes within feeling their ears shatter as the loud sharp noises berated them. "Something just doesn't look right about it, It's certainly Me, Stalker level detail I would say, Then I guess every little part of me is enhanced when I am your world, so the detail is not unexpected". Looking at the screen as it panned around the various parts of the statue she couldn't figure out what was bothering her so much. As she paused on a full picture of the mountain-sized statue she tried to figure out what was irking her. Cassi spoke up while applying the last coat of paint to her little toe. "It's because you're naked". Charlotte just grinned and looked down at Cassi "I am frequently naked when breaking these new worlds in, That doesn't bother me". The maid smiled back up to her mistress and shook her head, offering an explanation "This is different, When you go naked, That's for your personal pleasure, This statue is naked for THEIR pleasure, not yours, and it's bothering you, I mean that is a very detailed and somewhat accurate 20 miles long womanhood don't you think? Looming right over the main door too". The goddesses curious expression turned sour as she realized the truth in Cassi's words. This world had effectively turned her into planet-sized porn. Pushing Cassi away she stood and shifted herself into a knee-length black dress." Right then, time to go have a chat with this Architect and get some adjustments made to her magnum opus.". With that, the Goddess vanished, Leaving Cassi and Alyssa to alone, Alyssa stood up and stretched out her back "Good work Cassi, You have some really great insight, Do you think she would mind if I ate that" gesturing to the bowl of fruit and yoghurt. "They are ever so slowly making an escape from the bowl, someone should take care of it". Cassi grinned to her friend and waved her off as she walked away. "I'm sure the Goddess won't mind you tidying up, Not like she can't find more food".

As Charlotte walked down Temple road the volume of people moving too and from the temple that consumed the horizon was impressive. There were long bullet train lines running down her arched legs, The 300 miles from her toes to her door would have been big enough for a small country, it was all reserved for her temple, She was wondering if this is what it felt like every time she visited a world on this scale, She was awed by a monument to herself. Standing a looking at the huge temple doors set into the carved pillow on which her statue sat she glared upward, Stretching up into the sky stood the cause of her offence, a very detailed depiction of her divinity loomed over the surrounded area, Far above she could see her carved face smiling down on her from the heavens. This was on a scale she had never witnessed from this side, a shiver went down her spine as she thought about pushing herself to that size and showing them what her nethers at that size would really be like at such proximity. Pushing the idea away for future consideration she made her way into the temple.

--

The Architect was her title, and since she was given the title it had become her name, The title had passed down her family over the years as the temple had developed, Each member of her family had held the title with pride until finally, the Project was complete. She was due to meet with the global parliament to go over some infrastructure drafts to make the temple access easier on a global scale, They wanted to build an airport near the entrance, and the Architect had to find a way of avoiding that fate, She didn't want planes crashing into her carefully crafted diety. Pushing through the doors to her office she felt her blood run cold as the world went dark, She turned to grab for the door but it was gone, spinning she was looking for anything to tell her where she was, there was nothing, just darkness.

The Architect stood stone still as she tried to control her fear, then she heard a loud masculine scream followed by a *CRUNCH* and then another and another. She closed her eyes, trying to will herself to move but the terror had gripped her. Then she heard another, this time a female shriek from the same direction as before, Then again a loud *CRUNCH* followed by a few more. Finally, she broke and screamed out "WHAT'S GOING ON, WHERE AM I". Another scream and extra crunches echoed around her blacked out world; then the words came — a whisper from all around her, clear and stern. "You, Architect, Are in the presence of a God" Another masculine scream followed by crunches before the words continued. "I am currently, Enjoying your team, They are as scared as you, It tastes wonderful" then loud giggles erupted all around the Architect overshadowing the female screaming before the crunching resumed. She felt a warmth running down her legs as the implications scorched through her brain. She was going to die to the subject of her families adoration. She fell to her knees. "BUT WHY, WHY AFTER ALL OF THIS". Another scream, Another crunch. The whispers came back, closer this time, a warm minty wind rushed over her body as the words seemed to touch her physically. "How would you react if someone turned you into wank material for a whole world". The words were sharp, and she could feel the vitriol behind them, Understanding landed on her at the same time as the looming dread, She had known that making her naked was a terrible idea, Her father had insisted during his time as Architect and had gone to great lengths to ensure the huge womanhood was as accurate as the pictures. In one final plea, she called out into the darkness "PLEASE, I'll SMOOTH OUT THE DETAILS, TURN IT INTO UNDERWEAR, PLEASE, GRANT ME MERCY, WE ONLY MEANT TO WORSHIP ". Giggles surrounded her as the voice returned, more playful in tone backed the clear screaming of another male victim. "I appreciate the detail, I just want it covered up, I will give you the tools to do it, Fail me and I'll snuff your world from existence" *Crunch*.

The Architect opened her eyes to see her office just as she had expected upon entering the room. The puddle on the floor was enough to tell her that her experience was all very real. She had actually conversed with the Goddess, and it terrified her. Rushing over to her desk she looked over the new plans that were not there before, and her blood once again turned to ice. This was barbaric, These plans were cruelty she had never seen before, and there was simply no way she would get anything like this approved. Falling back into her chair she heard the squeak before she felt the squelch. Reaching around she peeled a mess off the underside of her skirt, it was a small mashed figure, under her breath she gasped. "Oh no, No no no no no no" Jumping back to her feet she took in the room around her, There were people trying to get her attention everywhere, tiny people maybe 1cm high jumping and waving as the dark reality of her situation set in. Speaking to herself as she looked around she gripped the needle and thread that had been left with the plans. "Well, It seems I won't be needing approval, Goddess if you're listening, please don't make me do this", and her world went black once more.

Standing in darkness, the Architect found herself face to face with a being of myth; Goddess Charlotte stood of equal height glaring at her. "You brought this on yourself when you carved my naked form without my permission, However, I am in a generous mood, If you don't want to fix your mistake, I am happy too" The Goddesses fingers came up between the two women, between her fingers the Goddess held a tiny blue marble. "This is Charlotte071, with a pinch of my fingers the issue is solved". The Architect struggled to wrap her head around what she was seeing; Her Goddess was literally holding their world between her fingers, acting quickly; she dropped her gaze and fell to her knees. "I apologize, Goddess; Of course, your proposed plans are a most generous alternative, Please allow me to follow them through". Looking down at the woman Charlotte smiled. "For what you need, I expect you will need hundreds of the thousands of people to. .help..I've lined them up for you, get to work". The light came back, and the Architect found herself kneeling in front of the temple she had created, only this time she was able to stand level with the base of the giant chiselled womanhood that loomed over her. As she turned, her eyes went wide as a long line of tiny people stretched out into the horizon floating in the air like a thread blowing in the wind. Reaching for the first in line she spoke down the line. "I am so sorry for this; You’reYou're all helping to save our world from our Goddesses displeasure".

--

Charlotte flopped down into her large Sofa and watched her now giant Architect work, It looked like it could take a very long time and patience wasn't on her mind as she accelerated time progression on her world and watched as the large woman blurred around her screen. Sarah came in with a hot coffee and some tribute boxes, resting them on a small table near her Goddess she tried to make sense of what was taking place on the screen. "It's all happening a bit fast Goddess, What is she doing". Charlotte smiled enjoying the warm feeling of the Coffee. "She's stitching people tightly together, Making panties for her statue, Shes not as skilled as Cassi but she's not bad is she?". The explanation helped Sarah make sense of the blurred images on display. "That statue is colossal, Did you put it there? Are those people enchanted to survive becoming panties?" The Goddess giggled playfully as she poured a few hundred 0.5mm tributes into her own panties, She wasn't expecting much from them, Just foreplay for later. "No, and No, She actually oversaw its creation while she was normal size, Quite a feat and those people are not enchanted, They will scream, cry and die. As the Architect knows, The plan is to make bone panties, not living ones." Sarah baulked a bit; She always found this kind of thing distasteful although it was an aspect that her Goddess had become more fascinated with in recent years." How long will they last strung up like that?" Sarah couldn't stop herself from asking morbidly as she watched the thousands of people being sewn together at a blurring speed. Charlotte had lost interest in the conversation as she was looking through other worlds on her tablet. "Oh I don't know, some of them may already be dead, others could last weeks".

--

Three weeks of stitching and finally the Architect had finished fully covering the abdomen of the mountain-sized Goddess Statue. She had been forced to eat people from the line to survive; There simply wasn't any food for a woman of her size and everyone that wasn't enchanted to her line had fled within hours of her appearance. Standing back to appreciate her work she still cringed. This was horrific, the whole rear section was already dead, and the ones covering the front would soon join them, thousands upon thousands of carefully trapped and tied mortals tightly bound together, as was the plan. Looking down at the working document she read the words again "You Honour her power in life, You demonstrate her cruelty in death", and her world went black. Charlotte appeared before her, Sat in a large throne that appeared to be made from billions of tiny bones. She only came up to the goddesses ankle as she looked up towards her looming face. "You have done well Architect; I am Goddess of Death as much as I am Goddess of Everything else. It is good to remind people of that fact from time to time." The Architect took a knee in acceptance, hoping the Goddess would soon dismiss her. The diety spoke again; her voice was echoing around her. "I have decided I like you, Take these". As she spoke two golden bracers appeared on the Architects wrists, and her clothes shifted into white robes. "The left bracer allows you to control your size; The right allows you to travel my stars. You have my blessing so mortal weapons will not harm you, My temple will leave you to your work" Charlotte dismissed her throne and closed the size gap between them to make sure she understood that this was a gift. "You will roam my worlds and construct monuments in my name; The local population are to be considered as much as material as they are as labour. Do you understand?". The Architect stood, keeping her head bowed. "I do" Charlotte smiled and asked one final question. "Who are you now?" The Architect thought about the question, realizing the Goddess was asking for a name, She had worn the mantle of Architect for so long she couldn't imagine going under another name, although her life had just changed, so should she. "I am..I am Architect Theia; I will travel the universe and bring forth wonders of creation, each one unique and awe-inspiring" As Charlotte vanished, Theia looked to her wrist, a small gem pulsed with power and a map of thousands of worlds flooded her mind. She was unleashed.

Ascension by JustForTribute

Ascension

Being a universal goddess had once again taken its toll on Charlotte's libido, She was again finding it harder and harder to enjoy the worlds around her, whether she nurtured or tormented, it was no longer stimulating her emotionally as it once did. The call to omnipotence that she had once suppressed now called to her like a beacon of salvation from the ever-increasing mundanity of physical existence. As she watched her longtime slaves go about their rituals of worship, she mused over how they had evolved over the centuries of service. They all maintained a healthy reverence for their Goddess but outside of her presence she had been able to watch them grow into capable women.

Sarah, the once meek girl who she had peeled from her shoe in her early days as a Goddess, no longer afraid to take charge and dominate the worlds placed in her care. The blonde maid had become a ruthless perfectionist with the highest standards, and despite Charlottes best efforts the maid had still maintained a level of compassion for the lower life, always, silently, morally objecting to the goddesses more wicked whims.

 Cassi was the opposite, Life was a tool for her to wield and she had taught herself to wield it at a masterful level, creating a lot of the tools and pleasure toys enjoyed by those in service to the temple. The Brunette girl was a genius artisan who was still able to thoroughly enjoy the torment of all lower life with no care to their feelings as long as she got what she needed.

 Alyssa was her newest tier, one maid; the girl had the darkest heart of all of them when given a chance. She was held back by fear of consequences and always worried about how her friend Cassi had viewed her. Once she had settled into her new role and understood that her more base desires were acceptable amongst her company she had become a force of terror on all beneath her. The Goddess could always watch her wicked powerplays for inspiration as she roamed the universe punishing those planets who fell behind on tributes.

 Fiona & Arianna the Goddess only knew a little about, They had been brought up to support her servants and allow them some freedom from their duties although recently Charlotte had been sleeping more and more, not really requiring the use of her maids. She knew that the pitch-black haired Fiona was a vicious woman with a lewd sense of enjoyment, she sensed the girl on many occasions experimenting with toilet play on disrespectful worlds, not something the Goddess had ever been interested in. Arianna had become close with Sarah, and her nurturing nature had shone through, Her shining dirty blonde hair always curling giving her an angelic look. She had taken over the day to day running of the temple, and her soft-hearted approach seemed to win over the head priestesses. The woman was still very capable of dealing out judgement, and she shared a similar sex drive to the other maids, she just chose more deserving victims to see to her needs.

 Then finally she thought over Ella, the broken woman that was frequently used to service her base desires. The girl existed under her pillow or deep between her thighs most of the time. She was originally an activist against her divine rule but fell into one of the wicked games that landed her originally as a snack, then a toy and eventually a maid although a maid kept as a toy. The woman was emotionally broken, taking and abusing anything smaller than her like an animal. She had really become unhinged over the many years of abuse.

 Finally, she turned her mind to Theia, as she did so her large display flicked an image of a titanic woman drinking from a flask on a beach, huge sea life washing across her tongue. Charlotte could only imagine how that must look to the locals as she smiled to herself. If she was going to follow through with her plans, then her new Architect would have to be included. She was a kind-hearted girl with a great task ahead of her; She would need to find her inner Goddess if she was going to work with some of the more troublesome planets, Maybe the great plans for the future would help her become more comfortable with her role.

---

The temple was buzzing with excitement as the priestesses all filed into the massive audience chamber, The tiers of seating organised by size for all levels of the congregation. The event was strictly Priestess only and the six huge chairs that were embedded amongst the stands for the Goddesses handmaids. This kind of assembly was unheard of, The priestesses were used to the yearly assembly that Sarah hosted and the occasional project assembly where Cassi dragged the whole temple together to announce one of her new inventions, but this was altogether a different affair, this time the Goddess herself had called the address.

The room full at last the chatter was intense as priestesses of all sizes speculated on the circumstances to hold such a significant gathering, Then as if the punchline to a massive joke a large section of priestesses began choking as a foul odour swept over them, the smaller girls fainted as, the larger girls coughed and fell to their knees. "Pardon me", Fiona said with a wicked smile on her face as she rose again from her temporary squat right over the lower seating. Arianna sneered at her "That's just disgusting, I can smell it from here, I hope you didn't kill anyone" she started sweeping the lower tiers with her eyes and muttering celestial commands to the temple to help those were knocked out. Alyssa giggled from the next seat over "I thought I was evil, that's just wrong Fiona, poor girls". Fiona's disdain for Alyssa had been overcome in recent months as it had become apparent that she and Cassi shared a lot of interest when it came to how to deal with the small population.

 The Goddess strode in a few moments later, A long dark crimson dress over stylish leather boots. She was radiating power and making no attempt to dampen the effect as she normally did. The room immediately fell silent and awestruck, time for chatter was over, Now they would listen.

"You are all my devoted, You have been chosen, You have spent your lives tending to my whims and desires, and from the very fact you are all still alive, You all know that you have done a wonderful job."

Charlotte took a moment to absorb the emotions from the room; the reverence was as pure as it ever was, there love and fear for her was as honest as she would wish it. Yet she still felt very little emotion herself as she drew on the feelings of others, firmly confirming to herself that this was the right thing to do and the right time to do it.

"I have decided it is time for me to move on to the next stage of existence, I have outgrown this little physical plane, and it no longer has anything for me."

 Her aura of power was keeping them silent, but the waves of emotion told her that they were all suffering an ever-deepening confusion.

"I always knew I would one day leave this existence; My plan was always to absorb the universe back into myself, One final mass snuff before I left, You'll all be pleased to hear I've changed my mind on that particular aspect of my plan."

 She was riding their emotions from statement to statement, through the strike of terror to the great relief and yet her own emotions still remained silent, She truly had nothing left to take from this universe, She would plant her legacy and see about finding fulfilment as a fully ascended being.

"I will always be here, Forever and always your existence is but a thought in the back of my mind going forward, I will not leave you without guidance however, You will always remember me as the Creator of your universe although you will worship others as your gods, Your new gods will worship me as theirs."

 As she finalised her words, she raised her hand and gestured towards the maids, willing them to stand before pointing at Sarah and beckoning her forward.

 "Sarah, You have served me for more millennia than any here know, You succeeded where others failed, and you did so without losing your own sense of self, From this moment on you will be the Goddess of Life, The Creator and Matriarch of the pantheon I will leave behind."

 The Goddess thrust her hand forward, and a beam of green energy flowed from her fingertips and into the now kneeling Sarah, her white robes burning bright before setting into a deep royal green. Sarah's eyes flashed green as she felt genuine power within her for the first time. Charlotte beckoned to Cassi to step forward next to the kneeling Sarah.

 "Cassi, Your contributions to my existence as a goddess, are nothing short of incredible, I have been able to experience many pleasures because of your fine crafts, You will now the Goddess of Wisdom, The Stellar Mechanic who will maintain the fabric of the cosmos in my absence. Sister to Sarah"

 Cassi's face teared up as she kneeled while the praise being laid over her, Her vision was blurred as the blue energy washed over her, the feeling of power rushing through her as her mind expanded to a new level of awareness she had never before known, her robes shone brightly before settling into a dark blue. Charlotte swept her again and beckoned Alyssa forward.

 "Alyssa, You're one of the cruellest mortals I know once you had accepted your place, You are going to be the balance to Sarah's light. Henceforth you are the Goddess of Death, Mistress of the nights and enforcer of the natural order. You are the Patron of Tributes"

 As she kneeled her head lowered to conceal her grin, She had always loved the idea of being a dark goddess whose name alone would strike fear and Charlotte was granting her dark desires. The energy struck her, and she fell to all fours as the power burned through her, Eyes turning black as she rotated her head. She could see the strings of fate around all of the mortal priestesses, and it felt good. She barely noticed her robes shifting to a solid black as she pushed herself back into the kneeling position. Fiona stepped up beside her.

 "Fiona, You and Arianna have joined the ranks of maids just in time it would seem to benefit from my ascendance, I've been watching you carefully since granting you maid status and I would have to say I was considering giving you the mantle of Death, Although Alyssa is more deserving. You will be the Goddess of War and the Avatar of Divine Justice; I am expecting this role to come naturally to you, Punish those who take my name, your names, in vain."

 The red energy that consumed her was incredible, her fingernails turned bright red as she thought they should be and her eyes blazed red. As she knelt, she could feel the need to crush and snuff already calling to her, Deep red robes barely concealing her toned form. The Goddess beckoned forward the final standing Maid to kneel before her.

"Arianna, You are the single pure soul here, The only one of my servants to keep a kind heart for those in her care, Not a trait I am particularly keen on I have to say, Although it helps today while I am trying to create a certain level of balance. You will be the Goddess of Love & Compassion; You will be the head of the priestesses, maintaining the temples across the universe."

 The kneeling woman had totally broken into tears as the Goddess spoke, her face was damp with her joy as the pastel pink light swirled around her. The power flowed through her and enveloped her like a warm blanket; She could feel the emotions of those around her, the awe and adoration, the fear and excitement of the crowd threatened to overwhelm her as she admired the pink robes that now adorned her. Charlotte reached her hand down under her dress and in a very undignified manner dragged a small woman out from her underwear. Floating her over to the end of the line she pushed Ella up to full size for the first time in a long time, the room immediately began to smell like the Goddesses nethers as she grew, While the effect was amusing, She did not want it to take away from the occasion, flicking her wrist the final maid was cleansed and fell to the ground cleaner than she been in years.

 "Ella, You have served me better than all of these combined, and you have paid dearly for it, I am making you Goddess of the Wilds, Mistress of the Unknown and patron to the lost. It will be on you to seek out others worthy of Divinity and bring them before the pantheon, and I hope your mind recovers from your many years of servitude."

 The girl was twitching left and right in wild confusion as she spun around on all fours licking her lips as she took in the large crowds of small women. The waves of yellow energy washed through her, and she felt at peace for the first time in a long time, her mind stopped arguing with itself as her eyes flashed and her long addled mind rested, She curled up and fell asleep. Charlotte cocked an eyebrow before letting out a small giggle. "Guess she needed that" she expanded her arms and the five conscious women stood. "You are my new pantheon; You will rule while I watch on from beyond, Never forget that I will always be watching." She turned to Sarah and motioned for her to step before her.

 "Before I leave Sarah, There is one more task you must do for me" Charlotte raised her hand palm up, and dark purple energy swirled and crystalised, The Gem pulsed with power and hovered above her open hand. "This is the essence of the Goddess of Destiny, The guide for mortals to follow, She is known as Architect Theia and is currently on a divine mission to develop my universe, You must offer the choice to ascend and resume her great task in the name of the pantheon, Should she decline, The power should be sealed away until Ella has located another worthy of it"

 Sarah reached out and took the crystal from her supreme Goddess. "It will be done, You will always be my Goddess, wherever you may go" Sarah stepped back into line as Charlotte spoke one final time.

"I'm bored now. Don't do anything stupid that may make me snuff you all out anyway!"

With those final words, she vanished, leaving everyone to process their new realities.

Conclusion / References by JustForTribute
Author's Notes:

I promised a reference page at the end of ascension..ages ago, so here it is.

A rundown of the state of things and where you can go for more of the Girls!

 

Charlotte has Ascended, passing her divine powers down to Six of her servants, dragging them to Divinity.


The girls had some side adventures while they were in Charlotte's service. These can be found in my spin-off story "Handmaids Tales." These tend to be short stories about the girl indulging in there own urges.

Final State of things, The six maids became sisters by divine blood;


Goddess First Class
Sarah, The blonde haired beauty became the green-robed Goddess of Life and Matriarch of the Pantheon, The most powerful of the Pantheon.

Goddess Second Class
Cassi, The brunette engineer of the Maids, ascended to the Goddess of Wisdom, inheriting powers over of the physical Universe. She is joint second power-level with her sister Alyssa. The Goddess is usually found in her underwear while in her chambers, otherwise sporting blue-robes.

Alyssa, Her sadistic joy becoming her primary trait made her the Goddess of Death, Sporting long brunette hair her curvy form makes her one of the most alluring and deadly of the Pantheon, sharing second place in the power hierarchy with Cassi. Aly's divine black robes barely cover her at all as she enjoys teasing mortals at all times.


Goddess Third Class
Fiona, the Black-haired bitchy fighter lets her blood flow red as she Ascends to the Goddess of War. She is often seen in skimpy red-robes.

Arianna, The angelic blonde,  New to the maids she is offered the gift of becoming the Goddess of Love. The conservative Goddess often wanders around in long thick plush pink robes.

Ella, Charlotte's sex toy of thousands of years is given the power of the wilds to match her broken mind. Her dirty blonde hair hides her features as she lies unconscious on the temple floor. Her yellow robes bestowed upon her sprawled around her.

Goddess Unknown
And Finally, Since Theia removed her Origin story, I'll clarify here that Sarah does indeed locate the wayward Architect and give her the powers of Destiny & Time. The beautiful Goddess ascends to hair that shifts like the night sky and burning purple eyes. Her power level is unknown to all but her. She is often seen in a grey dress.


Together this Pantheon will have to come to terms with running a universe, something that Charlotte made look easy, but what really goes on in the subconscious mind of an all-powerful Goddess?

As an author i like to keep my chapters brief and concise, The next stories have more prominent story threads and don't meander as much as this collection of short stories.  It is my aim to develop a universe that has a level of continuity so long-time readers feel an understanding of the setting and the conditions the characters are operating within.

The Goddesses start trying run the Universe the "Pantheon of Maids" story, Which eventually leads on to "Privileged Protests" and from there who knows?

If you have read this far, I would like to thank you for your patience with my writing, and I hope you found enjoyment with my stories.


I am open to Feedback, Requests and general remarks, Thank you for your time.

Charlotte is Reborn in the Story "Charlotte Reborn"

End Notes:

Future Reading;

Handmaids Tales

Pantheon of Maids

Charlotte Reborn

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7087