Resort by girlfood
Summary: A beautiful resort where women can kick back, relax and enjoy their favorite treats.
Categories: Giantess, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 15413 Read: 41209 Published: July 09 2007 Updated: July 18 2008

1. Chapter 1 by girlfood

2. The Harvest by girlfood

3. The Arena by girlfood

4. Lana's Lunch by girlfood

Chapter 1 by girlfood

The eighteen year old man looked up at the giant face above him. The woman was blonde and blue eyed. She was incredibly beautiful. Bright red lips pursed together and blew on him to cool him. Rather, she was trying to cool the soup in her spoon, which was where the young man was floating, albeit not voluntarily. That bastard in the kitchen had put him in here and there was no way to escape the mouth the size of an airplane hanger which was opening on the beautiful face above. With what seemed to him to be increasable speed, but was actually no faster than any normal person, she brought the soup spoon in her mouth and sealed her lips around it. The man was trapped within and a second later she swallowed him and the hot soup.

Stephanie felt a warm, wiggling motion move towards her belly. There were plenty of people in her soup, maybe about twenty, each a half an inch high or so. It was a hell of a turn on to have people for lunch. She scooped up two strong looking men and consumed them as well. They were good food, wild caught from a parallel dimension. Stephanie’s dimension, the Primary Dimension, consisted entirely of females. It had taken a while to reach a point where they no longer needed men, but genetic engineering could work wonders to produce a zygote with only X chromosomes. Females could of course choose to have a baby with another woman who agreed to donate a DNA sample. Men were farmed on other planets or in parallel universes and shipped to female worlds as laborers, partners (occasionally) and of course food.

“So what about the celebration tomorrow night?” asked her assistant Janie.

“Hmm?” said Stephanie. She had been watching her men swim around in the soup and been lost in thought.

“I said, how about the celebration tomorrow night? Is everything completely ready?” Janie was assistant to Stephanie who was the owner of the largest resort in the Sol system (Earth’s system), if not this entire sector of space. There was a party tomorrow night and lots of guest were expected in what otherwise was a long off season with minimal guests and staff.

“You don’t have anything else that I should do to prepare for the celebration?” Janie persisted.

“No everything seems to be in order by now,” Stephanie finally broke her silence as she consulted the list on the screen set into the table.

“I suppose you should just go out and enjoy yourself. Do you need another mango mix?” Janie said she did.

“Shamus!” called Stephanie. Her personal attendant came out of the kitchen. He was tall, attractive, lean and muscular. He was also completely nude, in accordance with the rules that men should only adorn themselves when it was required of their job. Shamus’s job did not require clothes.

“Get Janie another drink,” He bowed and returned to the kitchen.

“He looks good.” asked Janie.

“So what?” asked Stephanie. She was eating her soup again and faint cries for help were herd before the spoon disappeared between her lips and the cries were cut short. After they completed their trip to her belly they wriggled for a long minuet. Wild food did fight so.

“He looks about ready to eat, that’s what. Did you see the muscles on his stomach and arms?”

Shamus choose this moment to reappear bearing Janie’s refill.

“Here you are ma’am.” He said and set the drink before her. Janie stared at his ass and gave it a pinch.

“Shamus, do you think you would taste better in wine sauce or spitted over a smoky fire?” she asked.

“I really could not say ma’am.”

“Do you want him?” asked Stephanie swallowing more soup and another tiny man.

“Well he would make a good buffet,” she said.

“Shamus, you will be killed and cooked tonight. We will serve you as a buffet tomorrow. Make arrangements to be smoked.”

“Yes ma’am.” He replied but not in his usual monotone voice but a slightly higher one. He was scared. So what? He was bred for this.         

“Eat ya’ tomorrow Shamus,” Janie called after him as he left.

 

Stephanie picked the last few men out of the now empty bowl and swallowed them whole. Men had a few rights and one of them was that they would never be wasted. To throw them away and let them be eaten by the first insect that found them was against the law. They wiggled down towards her belly. Tomorrow would be a hell of a feast.

 

David awoke and stretched. It was going to be a long day. He knew it was coming. They had been telling them about it for days. The party was tomorrow. He went to his window and opened the blinds. Light flooded in as he stared out at the world before him. Actually the world was a vast expanse of hallway that led from the reception area of the resort to the rooms. He could see the entrance to several dining rooms and recreation areas from his window. The area was vast and giantesses were walking everywhere. To them he was no more than an inch and one half in size.

 

When they first brought him to the resort, he loved to sit and watch the women walk two and fro on their way in and out of the resort or into a rec. area. He had been ‘raised’ with the others of his harvest to accept the fact that he was food. He didn’t understand the wild stock men with whom he had chatted. They spoke of sexual equality. What nonsense. Men were food for women and that was all there was to that. Women here were eating men from countless dimensions, if it were meant to be the other way around then it would be. He for one was looking forward to being the meal of one of those beautiful giantesses out there. They were all beautiful. They all had such great figures. Women here would exercise in one way or another for two to three hours a day. He had learned all about this in school when they were teaching him of his important roll in their nutrition. He was part of a major food group.

Of course feminine body type varied. Some women were slimmer than others depending on their hobbies and metabolisms. But all were beautiful in face and body. They also lived much longer than ‘normal.’ What was it? 1000 years?

He watched from his window. One girl in particular caught his eye. She was slim, with short dark hair. She was walking slowly past a rec. center that could send a woman to another dimension and allow her to devour a city or town before bringing her back. She had beautiful curves. Here breasts were big but not too big (proportional to her body of course). Her buttocks were round and well corded. Her movements were graceful. Dave wished he could be her dinner. He wondered if he could.

Danielle was wearing a short skirt that barely covered her breasts and buttocks. It was red and fairly see through but designed so that she was completely exposed around her belly. Why not? Females ruled the universe(s). As a result, clothing became somewhat more suggestive. Besides looking good helped food to want to be eaten.

 

She walked out of her apartment her excitement rising and her belly growling. She passed a few men, all naked in the hallway. Some were bringing room service to women who were feeling like staying in their rooms for the night, others were off to give massages or act as companions. Danielle didn’t use males as companions. She thought that there was something inherently cruel about eating men after he pleasured you. They did taste so good though. She walked by a rec. center where she could transport to a universe that didn’t know that they were food and she could devour a city or town. She had done that before. It was funny to watch the little people fire rockets at her which did not penetrate the personal shield that women were issued before multidimentional travel. Small humans did run so when they weren’t used to giantesses. Maybe tomorrow she would try it, but for now she wanted a pretty girl or strong tasty man to dance with. Nothing like teasing a man all night before eating him the next day, she thought. She entered one of the many internal clubs at the resort.

 

  The resort owned this planet. Here she could forget about the hustle and bustle of Earth. The Planetary Environmental Management Division that she worked for was light hours away. She was here for the weekend to have a good time.

“Can I get you anything ma’am” said one of the waiters.

Like all men here, he was on the menu. She could order him to have himself cooked and served to her, but she didn’t want to limit herself to one man yet. It would take a dozen hungry ladies to polish him off and she was by herself.

“A banana rum mix and a dozen inch sized, farm raised” she told him.

“Luck little guys” the man couldn’t help thinking as he bustled off to put in her order. She found a spot and pulled out her mirror to ensure she looked as good as possible for her food. Farm raised men went down smooth. They wanted to be eaten. She liked wild food too but she wasn’t in the mood for forcing anyone tonight. Her drink arrived and so did her appetizer. She smiled at the waiter as he served her and then shifted her attention to her meal.

 

David looked up in amazement. Wasn’t that the girl he had seen in the window earlier today? If he had only known he was going to be her food.

“I can hardly wait,” he thought as she looked down at them. She took a long drink and then grabbed a man towards the front of the bowl. He went into a dip and then into her mouth. She closed her lips around his legs and sucked the rest of him into her mouth. All the men in the bowl watched as she swallowed and a bulge moved down her throat. It disappeared behind those perfect breasts. She sipped some of her mixed drink and then grabbed another. She dipped him and then seemed to look around the room at different people dancing. She was oblivious of the nervous terror and excitement of the man within her grasp. She eventually returned her attention to the man and swallowed him by tilting her head back slightly and lowering him down towards her waiting mouth.

 

Danielle felt the man slide down her throat and into her belly. She felt a slight tickle as her meal moved within her. It was exactly what she needed. She enjoyed the wild caught men in their violent throes but this wasn’t that kind of a night for her. Her food massaged her belly. She ate more men and sipped her drink.  Was that a buffet over there? She stood up to get a better view. Someone had slaughtered a servant man and there were a fair number of women walking up to help themselves.

“What’s that?” she asked her waiter who happened to be passing by.

“That is a man named Shamus. He was smoked and seasoned this morning.”

“Have you heard if he was any good?” Danielle asked.

“Yes I overheard several ladies commenting on his taste. They found him quite delicious. On a personal level, he was a friend of mine and kept himself lean and in exceptional shape. He was graded as prime food.”

Danielle thanked the man and walked over to find a plate.

 

Danielle grabbed a bit of his abs and a slice of his leg. This looked like prime meat alright.

“ I told you he would be good,” said a voice.

Two beautiful blondes were standing nearby and nibbling at cuts of meat that were on their plates. On one plate stood a lone man, about two inches tall, and waiting for his turn. He looked like a nervous wreck. ‘Must not be a farm raised man,’ thought Danielle.  

 

“He is better as dinner than he was as a servant that’s for sure,” said the woman with the small man on her plate.

“There was this time when he was under orders to pick up this lighting equipment and he dropped it all over the floor. Oh, hello. How do you like the food?”

It took Danielle a second to realize that she was being addressed. She swallowed the piece she had bitten off, turned to the source of the voice and smiled.

“Oh it’s exceptional, thank you. I was just over there eating inch men and I saw this buffet and decided to try some. Excellent food.”

“He is isn’t he. I’m Stephanie,” said the woman with the man on her plate. “I own this resort and I am glad to hear that you are having a good time. This is my friend Janie.” Danielle introduced herself and the all talked of this and that for a few moments but then Stephanie explained they had work to do.  They walked away and Danielle returned to her place where she enjoyed the music and watching people on the dance floor. She ate her slices of man and then remembered the people in the bowl that were expectantly looking up at her. She was getting full but had enough room for them. She grabbed one, dunked him in sauce and swallowed him quickly while reaching for the next man.

 

As the woman stood up to look at something across the room Dave gazed at her stomach. Five men were already in there. Soon he would be too. She walked off towards something at the other end of the room. They all watched her ass move rhythmically as she moved. Dave imagined himself as part of those gluteus muscles. What a wonderful fate.  Then she was gone for some time and there was nothing left but the sound of voices and music. They could see people moving around and off in the distance their owner talking to someone else. It seemed an eternity before the woman returned and set a plate before herself. She ate the meat on the plate with obvious enjoyment and sipped her drink as she gazed across the room. She appeared happy to simply be there. Then she looked down at them and grabbed a man. She polished off four men quickly and then seemed to slow down. Dave realized what she was doing. She was letting the men digest so there would be room for the three men left.  She sat for a while but then, when they thought immediate danger had passed she grabbed another man and then Dave’s neighbor. He watched as she put him onto her tongue. His view was obscured as her lips drew together and she swallowed him.

Dave figured she would eat him at once but no, he had more waiting to do. She was watching with slight interest at the dancers when an attractive blonde woman suddenly came up behind her and asked her to dance.

 

“Would you care to dance with me?” said Stephanie.

“Of course, I love to,” said Danielle. She stood up and then remembered the last man sitting in the bowl. Might as well finish him off before she started dancing, she thought. She grabbed him, tossed him down the hatch, and swallowed. Then she made her way onto the dance floor with Stephanie.

 

Dave was picked up by Danielle. She opened her mouth wide and suddenly he was in her mouth. She moved him to the back of her throat and swallowed him quickly. A few seconds later he arrived in her stomach. He realized that the excessive lurches of her belly were from her dancing. It made an attempt at escape impossible. Not that he would have tried. He tread water in her belly which was filled with banana drink, mush that was partially digested meat and several bodies. He didn’t live long in her belly but he was happy to be the food of such a beautiful woman. Soon he passed into her intestines and was absorbed into her body. 

  

  

The Harvest by girlfood

The first part of the chapter was written by banfield. I wrote the second part. We hope you enjoy it.

As readers are aware from the first part, Woman from the Primary Dimension eat men by farm raising them and collecting wild food from parallel dimensions. Those males who are farmed are conditioned into being food for the women, but the wild species are not. Hence, the latter, gleaned and hunted from all corners of the universe are 100% unaware that they are to be eaten by the superior sex.

One of the parallel planet Earths is one that was often attacked. From every continent thousands of males were gathered to satisfy the hungry bellies of the female marauders.Every conceivable weapon and means of protection seems futile against the savage female cannibals whenever they descend. Nothing the earthlings can produce can allay the attacks because of the overwhelming paralyzing gas that the marauders spread over the land from their spaceships. Gasmasks have no effect, underground shelters are useless. Even those that are hermetically sealed with oxygen tanks are breached by the huntresses.A great group of males determined to thwart the abductors, are gathered on an open space.

They are equipped with newly-invented laser guns that, when fired, can spread the lasers extensively – rather like 12-bore shotguns but much wider. Radar and satellite equipment had informed the population of Europe of imminent danger and the exact location of the fearsome landings; so all was prepared.

Major Tom spoke to his comrade: "Have you ever seen those creatures?"

“No,” muttered the other man, his eyes scanning the skies, “but I know they’re beautiful. They all seem to be pretty young and damn sexy. God knows why they only want to eat us… and, for that matter, only men… not any women. It must be something in the male metabolism that they need…"

"Or perhaps they consider the females more similar to them so they leave them alone," suggested Major Tom. The radio crackled

"We are reading hostile ships in your area! Prepare to take counter-offensive action! Ground Control to Major Tom! Come in Major Tom!" (Sorry everyone, I couldn't resist. GF)

 "Oh, my God, they’re coming!”

Several spaceships shaped like saucers appeared in the sky. Sirens were sounded and the army of men prepared themselves to repel the invaders… Nearer and nearer they came and the signal was given to open fire. The laser-beams sprang from the weapons, shooting skyward in a series of flashing streaks.

“They’re having no effect!” came the cry of the shooters. Panic spread among the valiant defenders. Suddenly a strange aroma was registered by the frightened men. There followed a sense of lethargy and sleepiness.

“We’re done for!” cried many voices.

“No, we’re NOT!” shouted a young, handsome captain as he swiftly placed a helmet over his head that was attached to an oxygen tank on his back. Several others followed suit. Others, in panic, dashed in all directions. The brave captain with several of his comrades moved to a sheltered spot. They all knew the futility of their weapons, so all they could do was hide.

Author’s remarks; at this stage I do not wish to ramble on with science fiction complications or any futuristic jargon, so we shall leap from all that and progress with what our avid readers prefer:

Hundreds, perhaps thousands of males… of all ages… were subsequently captured and transported to the awaiting spaceships. The captain and his fugitives were eventually discovered and surrounded by the alien huntresses. Ambiguous emotions filled the hearts of the men as they came in close contact with the young, beautiful and athletic aliens who were attired in combat dress consisting of helmets, breastplates of a shiny, silver-like metal. Their long, shapely legs were sheathed in skin-tight ski-pants and their feet shod in booties of similar material as the helmets and breastplates.The ten or so male earthlings began to run in all directions but their escape route was blocked.

Confusion was foremost in the preys’ mind as the seductive predators closed in. Wild thoughts went through the men’s heads to see such heavenly creatures – all of whom, if they had been earthlings, might have stepped regally along a catwalk as fashion models, or appeared in films and/or television. Right now they were indeed walking towards them but eying them with a seductive hunger and licking their large lips. It was primarily the beauty of those females that enabled them to capture the men.

The hapless fugitives that were not immediately eaten were led to a nearby spacecraft into which scores of previously captured males were being imprisoned. Several of the keener lads noted that, while lining up, they were being segregated.

Old men, infirm, disabled and those deemed unworthy were directed to one entrance, whereas the fittest, youthful and handsome individuals were sent to another entrance.In the former compartment was a special processing chamber. No one knew at the time what was in store. Before entering, all the prisoners were ordered to strip.

Once the compartment was filled to capacity the steel door was closed and locked. After awhile, as the sense of foreboding rose among the tightly packed prisoners, a faint aroma became noticeable. It was not unpleasant. At first, it was thought to be some kind of purifying/cleansing agent, but then it dawned on them as they realised they were shrinking.

Naturally, everyone panicked and began shouting and those nearest the solid door banged on it with clenched fists. The process only took ten minutes, and in that time all the prisoners had shrunk to three inches. In the cases of smaller and very thin, the shrinkage was more severe and they shrank to lesser sizes.The door was opened and the female captors entered with protective masks and perforated boxes. They collected the minute specimens putting the various sizes into the appropriate boxes accordingly. The soldiers practically stood still as the slew of giantesses sauntered up to them and began to gather them. A few men were simply popped into a hungry mouth here or there. Some were rolled around, some chewed, causing popping sounds to emanate from the offending mouth, some were simply swallowed whole and alive to meet their fate in the well toned belly of a hungry captor.As they were scooped up in bunches, some fell, and, at such heights, died or suffered broken limbs. Those that perished in that manner, or were trodden on accidentally, were swiftly retrieved and thrust into the mouths of the gatherers. It was then that those who were boxed and those about to be, saw their eventual fate.

It must have been frightful…horrifying, to see one’s fellows being thrust into the mouths of those young females as they went about harvesting the miniaturised males, chewing them up like tiny titbits, and as naturally as girls gobbling sweets. The fittest and most handsome males were swiftly chained in special compartments like the African slaves of long ago. All were stripped and inspected for possible diseases and physical disabilities before the space ships sped from the planet Earth to their destinies.

"Captain, we’re right on schedule to reach Inner Home-world Star-base," said the helmswoman.

"Splendid," said the captain.

She was tall with dark hair and eyes. She eyed the tiny man she had placed on the armrest of her chair staring up at her but occasionally casting a quick glance at the view-screen. It was showing a picture of the space station and Earth Prime dominating the background.

"Inform command that we have a large shipment of men for final processing. I will see that the logistics officer has everything ready for the cargo transfer." She stood up, scooped up the man on her arm rest and brought him up to her face. She looked into his eyes and saw the fear in them. The brown-haired man struggled to release his one arm from her grip. She let a slight smile play across her features for just a moment before bringing him into her mouth and swallowing him alive. He tickled on the way down. She made her way to the turbo lift and went to the cargo bay. The men in the cargo would soon be processed, sold and eaten.

Dimpo, a dark-skinned beauty, was lying on her couch in her room at the resort. It was one of the latest and most expensive models that conformed to a person's shape, and massaged tense muscles. The couch was doing this now. Dimpo relaxed into the sensation. The cool air raised goose bumps on her dark skin. Maybe it was slightly too cool but she would be in her bath soon and that would be delightfully warm.

She reached for one of the tiny men on her armrest. Selecting one at random she brought him to her face. She noticed without interest that she had selected one of the browner ones. Bringing him up to her perfect, large lips she tossed him in and swallowed him whole and alive.

The person had been one of many captives that had recently arrived in this universe. They were a brand new shipment and Dimpo had the money to buy them fresh and new, before they gave in to hopelessness and despair that made the food less lively. These had cost a hefty price but in Dimpo's opinion, it was certainly worth it.

This opinion was justified from the lively tickling sensation moving down her esophagus. A smile crept across Dimpo's very Indian features.The man inside was now in her stomach and banging his hands or feet on the stomach wall, presumably trying to get out. ‘All in good time little friend,’ thought Dimpo. She selected another man, this one with Asian features. He was halfway to her mouth when a chime sounded signalling to her that her bath was ready.

 Dropping the food she sat up, arranged her hair behind her (some had fallen over her eyes when she moved) and stood to make her way to her bath. She was mildly aware of the movement from within her belly that occurred every ten seconds or so. It was a sweet feeling but not one she paid much attention to as she was looking forward to her bath.

Lowering herself into the large tub filled with soapy, warm, sweet smelling water, she could feel herself relax. Her muscles soaked up the heat and loosened. The moving writhing in her stomach had stopped. Such a pity. She really should have brought a few with her to eat here. There was nothing quite like playing with some of them while in a bath. She may as well go get them. They would be in shock after watching her swallow one of their numbers. Reluctantly, she hoisted herself from the tub.  

Jerry Yu was breathing sigh of relief. No, a sigh of relief was putting it far too lightly. A mild state of shock was more accurate.He was curled up in a foetal position shuddering with fear. Had he anything in his body to vent as waste he surely would have done so. Fortunately, food was not sold with waste material in it.

The giant woman has been that close to eating him. He tried to imagine what it would have been like to be swallowed alive but his mind recoiled from the thought. Logically, he should now be trying to escape. She had dropped him at the sound of a bell and he had landed where she had been sitting. The imprint of her rear was still fresh in the soft material of the chair and had he tried to sit up, the size difference between the two of them would make itself apparent once more. However, all Jerry was capable of doing was shivering as his mind gave him an instant replay of being picked up and brought  towards those sensuous lips. Her eyes had been half-closed, her face, a bored expression despite this being the most terrifying moment of his life. Her lips had parted in anticipation of his body and then that blessed, blessed bell had rang.

Suddenly, he heard a noise that sounded like something big coming to a halt. He almost didn’t look up. The childlike belief that if you didn't see the danger it would not exist, was appearing once more in poor Jerry. Then, he heard a far-away voice cry out and his head turned, despite his unwillingness, to see her; he was powerless to stop it.

She had returned in all her stunning glory. Her body was wet and glistening. The curves of her large breasts were perfect. Streams of water ran down her and along her belly that was in good shape. Her long hair hung in a beautiful fashion. She had several people in her hand. They had been on the armrest where Jerry himself had been until the giantess had discarded him.

Now she was looking down at him in an innocent manner. She did not look evil, nor did she look malevolent. She was simply collecting a snack which she had no emotional feelings for one way or the other. No more emotion than Jerry had had while eating that fish dinner last week. He cried out as if in pain and covered his eyes with shaking hands as the giantess reached for him and collected him with the others. He felt his body accelerate as she swung her closed hand by her side as she walked back to the bath. The world became a blur as he swung forward in her grip. He screamed then filled his lungs to yell once more. It sounded like some small squeaks to Dimpo.

There was a brief pause when the hand that held him reached the pinnacle of its arc. He could see her body from the upper legs up. He caught a glimpse of her pubic hair surmounting the threshold of her vagina, and then the undulating plane of her belly. Her face was fixed on some far distant object; her heavy breasts were bouncing lightly with the motion of her stride. Her figure looked trim and beautiful.

Then he imagined the vast cavern behind the surface of her belly where one man was now being digested. He wondered what fate she had in store for him. He wondered if he would be as lucky as to be eaten or would it be worse? Could anything be worse? What amazed and confused him was that this female – and all those of her ilk – could be so incredibly seductive, so beautiful AND so cruel?                                                               

 Something terrible must have happened on that planet. Could it have been a ghastly war that annihilated all the males…or could some awful scientific experiment had gone drastically wrong?  As these thoughts ran through his head and his imagination became rampant with images of even worse fates than being consumed alive, the world was a blur one more with the motion of her hand swinging backwards. Jerry felt the vertigo and the feeling that he would be sick. He had nothing to vomit so the feeling heightened, increasing his discomfort but momentarily distracting him from his fear. The hand stopped moving as it reached its arc in the reverse direction. Now he had a clear view from her lower leg and all the way up her back.

 The beauty of her awesome buttocks was not lost even on Jerry. They moved with a beauty and rhythm that was unworldly compared to the woman Jerry had known in his own reality. The curvature of her bottom was perfect, the image of it captured in motion; perfect. It stunned him into silent wonder until the hand began to swing forward once more and the world was a blur of violent motion and colours.

By the time Dimpo had reached the tub and placed her captives on the side, Jerry, along with the others were understandably emotionally sick. None could stand upright or even sit upright. Those that tried to get to their hands and knees found that gravity seemed to tug at them sideways and they would collapse onto their face. The room whirled around them for what seemed like forever.

Finally, a sense of direction returned to the world and they began to take in their bearings. The first thing Jerry noticed was that they were on the side of a humungous bathtub. It was large enough to fight a decent naval engagement in. Filling this tub was the beautiful Indian woman who had swallowed the black man. Her breasts were visible through the bubbles and foam. Her perfect face and jaw were also easily seen; rising out of the water to a height that might rival a huge ship's superstructure. Off at the far end of the tub were the two sets of toes jutting out of the foam. The warm, humid atmosphere helped the little men clear their heads. Dimpo, for her part seemed relaxed. Her eyes closed and she seemed almost asleep for a few moments.

Suddenly, a sea monster, no, it was just her hand, broke the water. It reached out for them. Jerry saw that her eyes were still closed but the hand went straight for them all the same. The huge digits hovered over them and finally fell among them. Men scrambled away but the fingers were everywhere. One man was caught and dragged off the side of the tub. His hands tried to find traction on the smooth marble surface as his face was upturned towards them, a pleading terror in his eyes. Then he was just the shape of a man through the mist, dangling by one leg from a giant hand. Dimpo brought the man to her lips; she still hadn’t opened her eyes; she tossed him into her gaping mouth.  

She lay luxuriating in her filled bath like an indolent Indian princess as she began masticating her human morsel. Jerry could hear the sound of crunching as she chewed lightly eight or nine times before swallowing. There she lay, her eyes closed, composure the expression upon her beautiful face. There the men stood, waiting with baited breath for her next movement, even the slightest twitch of an eyelid brought their hearts to their throats.

Finally the big brown eyes opened. Dimpo splashed water on herself here and there. Then her head turned their way. She eyed them and seemed to take stock of them. They were fixed on a man off to Jerry's right. The hand shot forth once more as Dimpo allowed her body to submerge further under the bubbly water. The man in her grasp was hauled out over the vast sea and suddenly dropped into the water. Dimpo didn't giggle, but stared with a pleasant smile on her face as she raised herself out of the water with  the man frantically treading water above her. Suddenly her breasts, which had submerged as she sank lower, reappeared as she raised herself back up.

 The man in the water found himself standing on a large right breast, with its owner looking down at him, smiling. The man seemed he was enjoying his position and Dimpo did nothing to dissuade his exploration of the breast until suddenly she re-submerged and disappeared from sight. The man was left treading water once again and all wondered what would happen next.

 They didn't have long to wait. Suddenly Dimpo resurfaced nose first. Her mouth was wide open and surrounded the man in the water. It closed around him as he trod water, screaming for help. Dimpo then sank back underwater, obscuring her from the sight of the men above. Once underwater, she pursed her lips and drained all the water from her mouth.

When all that was left inside was the man, flopping on her tongue like a beached fish, she swallowed, sending him into her dark gullet. Resurfacing she shook the water from her hair and accidentally splattered the tiny snacks waiting for her on the sides. She watched as they slipped and slid on the now wet marble bathtub. How amusing to watch them struggle on the tub. Soon they would be struggling in her belly. The thought cheered her. She could feel the man she just swallowed a moment ago, wriggling away. Why not give him some company now and enjoy two men moving about at the same time?She picked out her next victim, the tiny little fellow she had disregarded when her bath was ready.

Jerry watched as her head reappeared above water. She had obviously swallowed the man in her mouth and enjoyed it because she had a slight smile on her face. Shaking her head, large drops of rain fell about them. Rain? Maybe buckets were more accurate. A few guys caught the water in the chest and were soaked. Some tried to take cover by crouching down or moving away but the water had turned the side of this tub into a slip and slide. People lost their footing left and right until the whole company as a unit, it seemed, decided the thing to do was sit down and wait until things got dryer to move again and await their fate.

 Jerry turned his attention back to the giantess. She was staring at them with an amused expression. She pursed her lips as her eyes wandered across his comrades. They came to him. They didn't move on. They stayed. She moved towards him, her whole body leaned towards him, gigantic breasts and all.

 The hand that had taken so many men returned for him. Her eyes were still on him as she caught him, lifted him up and brought him to her parting mouth. The sensation of moving so fast for his tiny body returned but Jerry still had time to notice, for the last time how beautiful she truly was. Her dark hair, even when wet framed her face beautifully. Now her luscious lips passed above and below him, followed immediately by her teeth. The lips closed around her finger and thumb that held him and he found himself released from their grip. He was more instinctively aware than in any other way, that the finger and thumb were being withdrawn from between the lips. He heard a resounding "pop" as the thumb finally cleared her lips, a brief glimpse of light showing his position deposited on a tongue larger than a whale. Then he was in darkness once more.

 Suddenly he was thrust upwards into hard flesh. It was jarring and he even had a tooth knocked out from the impact. He tried to spit out the blood that flooded into his mouth but the giantess's saliva got in instead. He tried to struggle; there was some slight give to the tongue below him but only because it was fairly soft. He had no room to manoeuvre; he couldn't even move his limbs. Such was the position Jerry found himself as the tongue change the pressure to be disproportionate on his body and he felt himself moving deeper into the mouth.

 He was going back towards the giantess's throat. The hard roof of the mouth above him changed to soft and melded to his body, covering it with saliva. It could only mean one thing.                                                                    

 As she relaxed sucking on her “sweetmeat,” she pondered on whether to start masticating him, to taste the flavour of his blood and flesh or simply swallow and feel the tingling sensations of his thrashing body as it travelled the short distance of her gullet before reaching the initial stage of digesting in her stomach.   Decisions, decisions… She smiled to herself as she envisioned the morsels futile struggles.  As she contemplated she reached down to the apex of her thighs and began titillating herself, first fingering the labia and then very slowly, teasingly inserting a finger to find and give comfort to her aroused clitoris.                                                                                                                   

 Although the warm-scented water in the bath was foamy, those awaiting their inevitable consumptive fate, were aware of her actions below the surface; the direction of her right arm and the serene expression on her swarthy face. They also watched her mouth movements as she relished the tiny creature within. Eventually, her mind made up, Dimpo swallowed, feeling the tickling of the man as he wriggled down her gullet to begin the process of digestion. It was such a satisfying feeling to feel them move within her. She would wait until they died. Then eat the rest, one by one. She felt the need to titillate her clitoris more vigorously. It was then feeling quite rampant.

Jerry was thrust over the throat and forced with surprising violence downwards. He found himself free from the sick embrace of saliva coated flesh and able to struggle which he began to do at once. He realized he was travelling down a long tube at an incredible rate, feeling the muscles contracting behind him to ensure that he reached the destination Dimpo had intended for him. He flailed about trying to reduce his decent but the saliva prevented him slowing in any noticeable way. All that it accomplished was for Dimpo to be quite satisfied with her purchase.

Jerry was pushed into the belly and slid rather than fell (due to Dimpo's fairly horizontal position in the bathtub) into the stomach acids and liquid below. It was hot in there; hot and humid. The stomach was churning up the food she had eaten. He came into contact with soft material that might have been bread, harder material which felt like bones and other sensations that he could not possibly guess what they had once been. One thing was certain. He was going to die in there. Die in the belly of that beautiful woman. He pictured her face, how pretty she was. He remembered the last flash of light he would ever see; in the mouth as she drew her thumb and finger out, and how he could tell the situation for him was hopeless. He was nothing but food for her.  

 He even thought, and pictured his skeletal remains eventually oozing from her anus some 24 hours time – along with other foul-smelling wastes that her digestive system discards.

 Despite these thoughts he made his way back towards were he had entered the stomach. Because of her angle, he could climb the stomach walls to some degree. Unfortunately, he could not reach the valve to the intestines and even if he could, he would not have been able to pry it open. Even then, the esophagus would force him back into the stomach. He crawled and struggled trying to scale the stomach wall, escape the acids and reach the esophagus knowing that he would die.

Finally, lack of air and burning skin caused Jerry to black out. He fell back into the acids. Consciousness returned to him as he burned in the acids and then finally, it was all over for him. Dimpo finished the last of the men and stood up. She had climaxed many times filling the room with her gasps and cries of sexual excitement.  She seemed quite oblivious to the terror of those human morsels and that they observed her private acts of onanism.  She stepped out of the bath and towelled off. She was a bit light-headed from her intimate pleasure and standing too quickly after such a long bath. Still she felt satisfied from the fullness of her belly. It had been quite a wonderful evening.
The Arena by girlfood
Author's Notes:
This chapter follows Stephanie through her lunch as well as a man being chased for food by a woman. Thanks to banfield with his additions towards the end of this chapter. I hope everyone likes it.

Stephanie walked over the yellow sand towards the back door to her office. The midmorning sunlight was slanting over the rim of the cliffs that surrounded the lagoon and bathed the beach in warm sunlight. Droplets of water that still clung to Stephanie from her swim caught the rays of dawn and glittered like a thousand gems. The sun warmed her skin and began to dry her. The sand was not yet hot, just light and fluffy. Each step felt like a massage as her feet sank in and the tiny grains moved between her toes. The sea air filled her lungs, pure and fresh. The wind played with her golden hair. All was well with nature. It was the perfect place for a resort. Her resort. The thought had occurred to her many times but never so often as in the mornings.

Arriving outside the office she positioned herself below a faucet head that protruded from the wall. Depressing a button incited a stream of cool water to spill over her, obliterating the sunshine’s work towards drying her but carrying away with it the salt and sand that still clung to her skin. She relaxed into the feeling of the cascading water caressing her body, the smell of the ocean in her lungs, the warm reassurance of the sun behind her. It was enough to ease even the most troubled of minds and Stephanie was not overly burdened with worry. Shutting off the water, she went into the back entrance hall of her office where a warm towel stood waiting. Drying off, she slipped out of her wet bathing suit and pattered into her office. She cast the suit aside. Really, it didn't cover that much. There was a bra of course and the thong bikini. She needed nether now. Stepping into the middle of her office, with plenty of space about her, she stood on her tiptoes and stretched her hands towards the sky (more accurately towards the ceiling) then dropped her hands and sank into a perfect yoga pose. The yoga was just the right combination of stretching and strength building to challenge her muscles after a long hard swim. She had preformed this string of yoga poses so frequently that it was automatic. Muscle memory alone led her from one step to the next, holding each position for a certain amount of time. Her conscious wandered.

A side door opened and a very good-looking man bearing a tray of food stepped into the room. It was still early for lunch but Stephanie knew that she would be racing the clock for much of the day and had informed her servant that she would have her midday meal a bit sooner than usual. This was just as well because she was starving after the three-mile swim, her breakfast of toast and eggs seemed woefully inadequate.

 Stephanie swung up out of her pose and stood up straight with an effortless grace that to the common observer would have looked natural and easy. If this same observer were to have tried a similar motion he would like as not have landed on his head. Stephanie directed her attention at the tray in the man’s hands. It contained a sandwich with a large bun, a banana and a jug of juice made from a tropical fruit. She also noted the two tiny figures next to the sandwich. For the briefest of seconds she contemplated chastising her servant for bringing such small chappies to her. He could have at least been a bit less stingy about it and given her several dozen of them at that size. Then she remembered that she herself had told him to limit the size and amount of men she ate for lunch today. It would hardly be proper to scold the servant for following her orders. She bit back her reprimand.

Her belly was insisting that she forego dressing and concentrate upon the food. She saw no reason against this. She was hungry now and her clothes could wait. There would be a few moments before she had a scheduled meeting with an employee. With a polite thank you she dismissed the tray barer and walked around to the back of her desk. Just as she was lowing into her seat Janie (her secretary) called over the intercom. Janie must have arrived early today. "Stephanie? You in yet?" asked the disembodied voice.

 "Yup. Just got in."

"Great. I'm sorry to bother you but you know that band "Eye of the Sun" that's supposed to play this evening? Well the tour manager is on the line."

"Oh. Patch her through. On audio." she added looking down at her naked self. She had obviously made the wrong decision when she had forgone dressing for food.

 

The giant woman above them was just about to sit in the correspondingly large chair when a page sounded and she began a business call. Her attention was diverted from them for a moment. Nonetheless, the two men gazed up at her marvelling at her beauty and not a little at her size. She must have been eight hundred feet tall! Her breasts were much larger than they were. One of the men guessed they were each fifty feet wide and maybe thirty feet out from her chest. They were beautiful and round. Her eyes were large blue pools. Her flaxen hair rimmed her face, still slightly damp from her shower. Her lips were large and beautiful, her cheekbones high. The woman's belly even towered above them. It was fit and firm and trim. She looked like an angel. They watched as she parted her large, luscious lips and said;

"What the fuck do you mean you won't be able to make it?"

Stephanie walked around to stand at the front of the desk. She stood facing away from the desk and towards where a hologram of the tour manager would have been had Stephanie been using the visual option on the communications system. It was where Stephanie habitually stood to talk with businesswoman during interstellar calls and she subconsciously felt more comfortable here than sitting at the desk. She balanced her weight evenly on her feet and breathed slowly to relax herself. The woman on the other end was telling her it would be impossible to make it to this planet in time for the concert.

 

 The two men watched Stephanie gracefully glide to the front of the desk and face away from them. Her large, well toned buttocks curved out from her thighs in symmetrical forms of perfection. The whole of her buttocks was well over four hundred feet across from their perspective. Every inch was flawless. It was obvious from where they stood that this woman put a high emphasis on physical fitness.

 

She shifted her weight to her left foot, cocking her hips to one side and causing a corresponding shift of her butt. The two men's arousal began to grow even more intense. The image of those buttocks was something that many men before them had gazed upon and marvelled at. Her strong glutinous muscles stood out well upon her. Little did the two men realize that her fantastically firm rear was constructed with the bodies and flesh of men such as them. Men she had eaten. Some of these men had been their size, some had been a bit bigger. A few had been as tall as Stephanie. Shamus, her late servant, was one of these. A quantity of of his body had indeed become a small part of Stephanie's bum. Some tiny men had even been completely absorbed into part of her rear end. One thing was for certain, the skin, muscles and fat of her buttocks was made almost totally of men that had been alive at one time or another. This was true of most of the rest of her body as well, and of most women in that universe.

 

Stephanie shifted her hips again and returned to an even weight distribution. With a single twitch of her hips she moved the former bodies of large numbers of men. Her buttocks returned to their symmetrical and even conformation, Shamus and the others were a part of the motion.

 

 "I can drive from Alpha Centuri to here in my Ford Sunbeam in four hours. Now I've credited your band with half the money up front. We have a packed house to come see them play. Either you refund your pay to my account by eight or the band better be here by eight!"                                 

 

At the end of such an emotional conversation, everyone feels the impulse to slam a phone into a receiver to end the call. This Stephanie surely would have done had she had a phone or a receiver. In this incredibly advanced feminine society of an alternate universe, they have long done away with anything so crude as a phone. Stephanie had to content herself with pressing the "End Call" button on her desk really hard and letting out a breath. The call had eaten up some of her time. She would have Sarah coming in to meet her in a few moments. The thing to do now would be to get dressed and then eat. She slipped into a one-piece bit of clothing. It immediately conformed to her exact figure. It was soft and comfortable and felt like being wrapped in silk. It did nothing to hide her figure whatsoever. It was a black and grey suite that she looked more than great in.

 

Returning to her seat behind the desk she eyed the two tiny men staring up at her. She thought briefly of the three men she had eaten for lunch the previous day. They had been five inches tall. These men were half an inch at the very best. Well, she would have plenty to eat later. For now, her stomach was clamouring for food. She lifted the bun of her sandwich and picked up the two tiny men. Dropping them onto a piece of lettuce she pressed back down with the bun trapping them between the lettuce and mayonnaise. They weren't escaping from her! Stephanie brought the sandwich to her lips and bit into it. She realized that she had clipped the leg of one of the men in it. Munch, munch crunch. Hmm. She had just crushed one of the little men right there. This meant that she had taken one man entirely with the first bit and just caught the end of the leg of the second. She kept chewing until she was ready to swallow. Then she bit over the section where she knew the second man to be. She wanted to chew him up, not let him bleed to death or die of shock. She began to chew and a moment later felt the satisfying crunch of tiny bones breaking between her teeth. She took another bite of her sandwich, wishing there were more people in it. Just then Janie stuck her head in the door. "Sorry Stephanie but Sarah's here." Stephanie's mouth was too full to answer so she nodded and gestured to send her in.

 

 Sarah was a tall woman (taller than the average height of a woman in this universe) with red hair and a beautiful face; if Stephanie was an athlete then Sarah was a professional athlete. Her physical fitness was unmistakable as she strode into the room, greeted Stephanie warmly and sat down in a chair on the opposite side of the desk.

 "Morning, Steph. How you doing?"

"Not bad," said Stephanie after she swallowed. "So, did you pick a runner out for tonight?"

"Sure did," said Sarah. "Here, let's check him out." She slid a data chip into a panel and a hologram of a man their height. He too, was unmistakably fit and attractive. A hologram of information, flickering in the air, appeared next to him it read;

 Subject: Corbin. Black

 Age: Twenty-seven

Weight: 197lbs

Height: 6 ft. 2in.

Home Universe: 0092752-702231

 Occupation: Solider, Galactic Empire Defense Force

"He looks well muscled," observed Stephanie. "Do you think he is appropriate?"

   "I can assure you, Stephanie, his flesh is of the highest quality." The underlying message was clear; I'm perfectly capable of finding a suitable man by myself thank you very much."

“Oh, I know you're a good judge of that," said Stephanie, trying to appease her friend. "I was merely thinking that such a strong looking soldier might be quite a challenge. Are you sure you're up to it?"

 "I've fought well trained soldiers before. Remember, I've never lost."

 "I remember. I just don't want you to have to re-grow another eye."

 

 The Arena was a throwback to the Roman days. There were two contestants; a runner and a chaser. The runner, a man, would try to escape from the arena and thus live another day or choose to fight the chaser. If he killed the chaser or wounded her enough to escape he would live another day. The chaser, a female, would try to catch and detain the runner. After a certain time limit had expired or if the runner was deemed unable to escape (due to the activities of the chaser) he was cooked up and eaten by the chaser and VIP's in the audience.                                                                                            

 

          The Arena could be configured to resemble a mountain, a swamp, an ocean, a forest or a jungle. The different scenes added challenge to both the chaser and the runner. It also made the spectacle more exciting for the audience. Sarah was a chaser and a good one. She was, like all of her trade, a martial arts expert. The incident to which Stephanie had referred was one in which a runner had fought her and blinded her in one eye. It had taken the advanced doctors of that universe three days to re-grow the eye. The man who had taken it did not get away. Sarah was able to detain him until the allotted time had passed and he was subsequently cooked and eaten. Sarah had said she never enjoyed eating someone more. "I don't want to re-grow another eye either," said Sarah "As long as you are sure you can handle him," said Stephanie.           

 "Don't worry. I can take him."

 

 Corbin felt nervous as he stood at the entrance to the arena playing grounds. Three black stunning beauties were there with him and all were watching him with smiles so big that it suggested that they knew something he didn't. Each of them was armed with stun-guns that did no physical harm except to stun for enough time to overcome the male species.                                                                              He knew what would happen if he lost. He had been introduced to thirty breathtaking females who smiled suggestively and said that it was their pleasure to meet him. He gazed at them with tormenting, ambiguous emotions.  As they were VIP’s they were attired in the most exquisite silks that seemed so much like human skin, and he noticed the different colours of the fabric adorning their Junoesque bodies.

 

Such was the Torment of Tarantulas that every male endured, the knowledge that they would, sooner or later, be absorbed in those seductive bodies.                                          They seemed overjoyed to meet him, the way they eyed him up and down. Several reached out to touch him, giving his limbs and torso little squeezes as if assessing his firm flesh.  He gave involuntary shudders as those inquisitive soft hands explored him. He felt his heart thump madly when one ravishing lady cupped the sexe cache encompassing his genitals.  He looked into her sparkling eyes, at her well-defined, Grecian nose and then at her mouth.  It was so alluring, so sensuous; and to add to his torment she smiled, first showing her brilliant teeth and then her glistening tongue.

 If he didn't escape the jungle in the Arena out there then they would cook him for dinner. Like anybody faced with impending doom, his mind worked feverishly, and what urged his determination was the uncanny sense of actually feeling those teeth biting into his flesh and tearing it from bone and tendons.

 Two ebony-black woman guards flanked his side but were too far away from him to try something. Both wore ornate loincloths… a square piece of cloth covering both front and back. They carried long, large spears and looked like they knew how to use them. They urged him on with an occasional word or gesture. Corbin knew that if he did not comply they would urge him on with the end of the spear. If he tried to escape before the beginning of the “game,” or threatened the safety of the owner of the hotel in any way , they would put a spear through him and eat him. A new runner would then be selected and the females would observe another man running for his life while Corbin digested slowly in their bellies. He knew he was being usurer into the presence of the owner of this “resort” one last time. He wondered why she wanted to talk to him again.

 

They found her with two other women at the entrance to the arena. All smiled at him. One of the three was even licking her thick lips as if she could prematurely taste him before the slaughter. She was attractive certainly but she did not seem quite as fit as the two to her left. Those two were remarkably fit, even for this place where women seemed to rule everything and all seemed attractive and in good shape. "Do you think we can get some of his abs?" asked the one licking her lips.

 

 "Janie, don't scare the poor man. He hasn't even started running yet!" said the other.

"When he starts running I'll probably want his arse."

"Janie!" The first one laughed. It was a genuinely pleasant laugh and it put him somewhat at ease.

 "I'm sorry. She’s usually not this forward," said  Stephanie in an apologetic tone. "I just wanted to wish you well. Are you ready?" she asked the man. 

"I think so," said Corbin uncertainly.                                                                   

 "And you do understand the objectives of the game?" Stephanie was careful to say objectives, not rules. There were no rules.

"Yes."

"Good. And you understand the stakes?"               

 "My life," replied Corbin.

 "Our dinner," corrected Janie who had stepped in.

"Sarah here will be chasing you," said Stephanie.

She gestured to the gorgeous redhead to her left. She was wearing some sort of clothing. Well really calling it clothing might give one the impression that it actually concealed and covered something. Aside from obscuring the front of her waist and give support to her breasts it did nothing but accent the remarkable but extremely feminine strength of her perfectly proportioned body.

 "You may make your way out into the Arena when the gong sounds. The escape exit is two miles through the jungle at the opposite end of the arena from which you enter. Get there and you live."

The women left, leaving him to stare at a door through which he would enter the “jungle” of the arena. He wondered how long he would have to wait before the contest began.

 

Dimpo sat down on one of the bleacher seats of the arena. From here she had a good view of the sprawling canopy of green below her. It would be impossible to see any people from here. This concerned neither Dimpo nor any other audience member. There were drone cameras that flew about and hovered after the contestants. Additionally there was a large scoreboard that held a map of both the runner and chaser’s positions.

 

 Stephanie stepped up to the microphone on the large ornate viewing box that was situated in the exact centre of the Arena. Simply standing in the box made one feel like a Roman Emperor or in Stephanie’s case; Empress. Empress or no, Stephanie was always nervous about addressing such a large crowd. The stands were packed. Tentatively she said into the microphone;

 “Greetings, Ladies, and welcome to The Arena!” There was a loud cheer from the stands. It sent chills down the spines of Stephanie, Corbin and Sarah all at once, though each was situated in different parts of the stadium. “Tonight for your entertainment we bring to you Chaser Sarah, who has a record of thirty-six professional catches which makes for a perfect record of thirty-six and zero.”

 

Stephanie was gaining momentum in her address, as she knew she would. In the thick of a speech it was easier to speak than when you just started and were still feeling the affect of pre-public speaking jitters. “And now for her opponent: Runner Corbin from a far away universe and professional soldier!” More cheers here plus a lot of jeers and catcalls.

 

 “Ladies, please sit and enjoy the evening. Let the race begin!” shouted Stephanie as the gong sounded and the crowd roared.

 

Corbin ran into the jungle. Two miles was not far. Corbin could have run four miles in twelve minutes if there were no trees in the way. He started into the foliage at a quick pace, using b-lines to ensure that he did not vary from the course that would take him straight to the other side. Four minutes later he realized that this was going to be more difficult than he originally anticipated. The females had set up hills, waterfalls, dense prickly foliage and all other manner of obstacles to hinder him. Fortunately he was finding his way around such difficulties with out losing too much time. Besides the woman would be slowed by such natural hindrances too and…

 

Suddenly, the world went topsy-turvy as Corbin was hoisted ankle first, upside down. He looked up and found himself dangling by one foot from a snare. It took about 45 seconds to release himself from the snare and land on his feet on the forest floor. It was a feat that any acrobat would have been proud of. Corbin had not time for pride. The trap told him several things. First, the females had thought out all the fastest routes to the escape hatch and had planted traps. Not traps that would prevent him from reaching it; just slow him down. Second, the woman chasing him must have a handle on the lay of the land otherwise the traps would catch her herself. This was not good. He couldn’t stay on the easy paths anymore. He had to lead her into dense jungle. There he would be harder to track and there would be fewer traps… he hoped. The disadvantage was that he would move slower in dense jungle and slower still to look for more booby traps. He would just have to hope for the best.

 Another gong sounded in the distance. It meant that the five-minute head start had expired and Sarah was in the jungle. A great, high-pitched cry erupted from the avid spectators.                    

 

 He passed by three more traps and was only caught by one of them. This was a simple pit, covered by a thin layer of dirt. Fortunately there were no spikes at the bottom. He hoisted himself out and continued on but was aware that if Sarah passed this way she would see the trap sprung and know she was going in the right direction. He took a few moments to smear his face with topsoil from the forest to try to camouflage his body.

 

Two minutes later he saw her running after him. He lengthened his stride and lost her. There was no question that he was faster than she was though both of them seemed accomplished at moving through a jungle with a minimum of hindrance from flora that would have detained the novice. He thought he had lost her. That was right before she appeared in front of him and struck him a blow to the head. He fell dazed, and then as his head cleared, he found himself staring up at the magnificent figure of his predator. Her skin glistened with sweat, her breasts heaved.      

  He thought for a moment, even though she was looking down at him in triumph, that she might allow him quarter to continue the chase. Instead, she straddled his supine body.    For just the briefest of seconds he was afforded the erotic sight of her feminine fruit nestling beneath the crown of her pubic hair.       

  He raised his eyes to hers: “Pax?” he begged.  A tight, grim smile was the only response. She raised her weapon revealing red hair in the axilla. (Women long ago had ceased shaving the armpits as it was considered that men, years before, had encouraged such depilation).  Corbin raised both arms to ward off the descent of the weapon, but such was her skill and experience, the weapon found its mark.  To the tumultuous cries of the female spectators, Sarah hoisted the unconscious prey over her shoulder and strode out of the thickets.   

 Corbin awoke to the hum of electrical equipment. He was in a white and obviously sterile room. An attractive woman, dressed like a nurse was standing over him. “Feeling better are we?” She smiled at him.

“Uh. I dunno.”

“Don’t worry. I’ll numb the pain for you in a minute.”  She made a few adjustments on a large machine that looked like a cat scan. Corbin could even see that he was lying on the conveyer that would take him inside. He was about to ask what the machine did when he caught sight of the writing on the side: Man Oven.

 “Oh, God! The woman pressed a button and Corbin began sliding towards the oven opening. “Wait, wait! I don’t wanna be cooked!”                            

  “Oh don’t be such a baby. You won’t feel a thing,” said the woman with a sweet smile. She sounded like she heard that all the time. He realized she was not a nurse at all but a cook!                                                                                                                                    “I don’t want to be eaten!” 

 “That’s too bad,” said the cook, unsympathetically, “Because you’ve got a whole table of ladies who are waiting for you.”  

 “No! No! No!” screamed Corbin as his head entered the opening of the oven.                  

Just then, Stephanie, Janie and Sarah entered the room.  “Hold it!” Stephanie shouted, “We want to look at him before…”                                                                                  

 The three of them stepped to his side.  “Mmmm…superb specimen,” muttered Stephanie.       “Quite delicious,” remarked Sarah as she ran her hand over his manly chest adding, “And he has such perfect skin.”  Corbin trembled as her hand traversed his torso. It reached his genitals.  A moment’s thrill went to his loins as her fingers caught his manhood.                                                                                                                            

 “Mmm…pity,” she murmured.  

  “Oh?” queried Stephanie.                                                                                                   “Well,” muttered Janie, "It’s pretty nice, but so much better when it’s erect, all nice and hard.  I love mine to be hard.”  She glanced at Corbin suggestively giving his penis gentle squeezes.                                                      

 Corbin knew what she desired but he couldn’t, not under those circumstances.  Janie turned to the cook: “I want big,” she stated.  The cook gave a curtsy. She replaced the numbing syringe for another and brought it to the conveyor-belt.  Corbin winced as the needle penetrated his groin.

“It’ll only take a few minutes,” she explained.                    

Sure enough, regardless of the man’s state of mind, his member began to fill with blood. It rose to an awesome size.  The three ladies gazed at its enormity with wonder.                            

“You’re so right!” exclaimed Stephanie seizing it in her hand. She could have used both hands and still the swollen dome would be plainly seen.

  Each lady began feeling its size and fondling his testicles with sounds of sexual pleasure. “Cook!” called Janie, “Fetch some twine!”   

Swiftly, the cook brought the twine and tied a loop around the base of the masculine column. She pulled the ends of the twine with a fierce tug. Corbin gave a groan.                                                                                

 “Sarah,” muttered Stephanie, “You know what your prize is, don’t you?”                         

Sarah smiled knowingly. She reached out to replace Janie’s hand with hers: “I’m really looking forward to get my teeth into this.” She looked with sensuous eyes at Corbin.

   Eventually, the ladies departed to the dining hall to enjoy the hors d’oeuvres of tiny males steeped in delicious sauce, and all alive, together with aperitifs.  What terror those diminutive naked males must have felt can only be imagined as dainty fingers dipped into the bowls to select them and lift them to open mouths. Some were masticated, some swallowed.

    Corbin, with his huge stiffness rising from his loins, was feeling the effect of the second injection.  His whole body, every peripheral nerve, became numbed.                    

The cook rolled her eyes and blew a strand of hair away from her face.

“No! N…” 

The screams abruptly stopped as Corbin’s body entered the chute and the lasers began their work. It was a quick and painless death. The roasting didn’t take long as the instructions were that he should be quite rare in order to preserve the juices; and soon the woman removed his body, decorated it with fruit and wheeled it out on a tray to a table of lovely-looking ladies waiting in great anticipation.

 “Sarah, this is exquisite!” exclaimed Stephanie as she swallowed her first bite. “I stand corrected. “You could handle the man and you definitely picked a tasty dinner.” As she spoke she lifted a silver fork to her mouth. On the prongs was the tongue of Corbin.  The utensil drew away leaving the man’s tongue between her pearly-white teeth.                                                                                                                                

“Not at all, dear Stephanie. Perhaps I was a bit lucky today,” said Sarah happily as she popped a gonad into her mouth. Poor Corbin’s tumescent penis, in several pieces, was already on its journey to her stomach. 

In all, thirty-one women ate Corbin. All considered him extremely rare in taste. These women were all avid health nuts and their active lifestyle made for a fast metabolism and enhances feminine beauty, yes, and retaining their longevity.                                                      Soon, nothing was left of Corbin but bones. Janie would later call it the most delicious man she had ever eaten, and couldn’t wait to satiate her sexual needs.

                                 The end….  for now.

Lana's Lunch by girlfood
Lana walked into the kitchen of her hotel suite with a brisk step of happiness and optimism. She was wearing a slight smile that seemed permanently attached to her face.
"Hi guys," she said to the group of five-inch tall men standing on the kitchen counter before her. She turned to the opposite side of the kitchen, where the other counter was, and started pulling out a knife and a washcloth.
 
"Hey Lana," shouted the men, waving, which she missed because her back was turned.
"How are you guys doing? Not too hungry I hope," she inquired.
 
Everyone started talking at once. "No, no. The food you left out for us was fine." 
"We all enjoyed breakfast."
"Really, I'm stuffed."
 
It was all true. Lana made sure to treat them as well as she could. She had always done this. Well fed, well amused men made for happy men.
 
She always told her new batch of men the same thing; "While you're here, you are my guests. I expect you to behave as a good guest would because I will treat you like a good hostess."
 
It was a method of thought that should have been more popular. Really, it was no different than aquaculture. If one kept the fish well fed, with enough space and in a stress free environment, it made for better eating. Well, the same held for humans.
 
They had been harvested from a farming planet. Laura had bought them alive. She preferred her food to be fresh. She also was a 'do it yourself' kind of girl, with a small garden out back from which she harvested some fruits and vegetables.
 
"Did you go swimming today Lana?" asked one man.
"No," said Lana, bringing a plate with two pieces of bread, some lettuce and a few slices of tomatoes over and placing it next to the men. She was careful not to trap one of them under the dish. 
 
"No. I planned to swim but was sidetracked by a few friends with other designs. We went for a hike, then for a climb up the rock wall on the cliffs."
 
"Sounds dangerous," commented one man.
"Oh, I suppose so. But we wore safety lines." Lana smiled down at him for his concern for her safety. It meant that they liked her. She was doing well with them.
 
"Work up an appetite did you?" asked another man hopefully.
 
"Yes, after the climb I was thinking how nice it would be to return home to my little friends and have a snack."
 
"What kind of sandwich is that Lana?" said another fellow.
"Oh, the usual. Lettuce, tomato, mustard, man." Lana went to the fridge and found the mustard in the door. Returning to the counter, she squirted a smiley face on a piece of bread.
"Is that sandwich for one of us?" asked the same man.
 
Of course, the sandwich was far too big for all of the tiny men to eat together, let alone one man. The chap had meant did Lana intend to put one of their number in the sandwich with the rest of the ingredients. It was a testament to the good products of the farming planet that these men all listened eagerly for Lana's response. It also spoke volumes about Lana's hospitality and proper treatment of her food that he remained hopeful for a place on her plate today.
 
"Yes," smiled Lana down at the man who made the inquiry. "Do I have any volunteers?"
 
Instantly, the entire company jumped up.
"Yes, yes! Pick me!" shouted one.
"No, me!" said another, pushing the first to the side.
"No. It's my turn. You said I could be next last time!" insisted a third.
And so it went.
 
Lana held her seemingly dump-truck sized hands before her in a gesture of defense from the little men all clambering for a spot on her sandwich.
"Now boys," she started. "You'll all get your turn. You know that. Now let's see. I think that I'll have you for lunch." Plucking up a man gently between two fingers, she held him above the others.
"Aww!" went the collective sigh.
"Ha, ha. Screw you suckers. I'm next!" shouted the man in Lana's grasp.
 
"That's no way to talk to your friends," reprimanded Lana. "You should apologize."
"Er. Sorry guys," said the man. Then he reverted back to his previous string of thoughts. "But I'm next! I'm next! Yay me!"
Lana gave him a tolerant smile as she lowered him onto the mustard happy face. Then she covered him with lettuce and a tomato.
 
Getting a glass of juice she carried her plate to the table.
 
"Can we come with you?" yelled some of the men on the counter.
"Sure," Lana smiled at them.
 
Cupping her hands, they all jumped onboard.  She carried them over to the dining table while holding them up next to her trim, exposed belly. She smiled widely and suppressed a giggle as she felt tiny hands reach out and touch her belly, wanting to feel what they all looked forward to being their final resting place. A murmur of excitement went through them at the proximity of the stomach that would eventually hold each and every one of them. She only caught snippets of what they said to each other all along the lines of; "Good Heavens! It's amazing," or "I can't wait for my turn."
 
Placing the men gently on the highly polished, dark surface of the wood, she walked over to her seat and made herself comfortable. The man in the sandwich stuck his head out between the pieces of bread at the top of the sandwich. Lana licked her lips and met his gaze. He wore a smile of uncontrolled excitement.
 
Picking up the sandwich she opened her mouth wide and pushed the sandwich, head first, into her mouth. Biting down she could feel a brief struggle of agony, then stillness as the life left the man. Pulling the sandwich away, revealed a large, mouth shaped hole in the center of the sandwich. The bread around this area was being stained with blood from the deceased man.
 
Lana eyed the tiny audience from the corner of her eyes and rolled the piece of sandwich to the side of her cheek.  The men watching saw the bulge in her cheek and observed her slowly chew with every indication of enjoyment and happiness.
 
The tiny men began to cheer. This caught Lana off guard and she had to place her hand to her mouth and bite down firmly to keep from opening her mouth to laugh.
 
She gave the men watching her a brief smile, keeping her mouth closed as it was bursting with food, and went back to chewing. Soon, the tiny man's upper body, along with the rest of the sandwich were mushed enough to be swallowed. Lana did so and took a sip of juice to wash it down. A tiny swirl of crimson appeared in the juice. It was just barely noticeable and dissipated into nothing after a second.
 
Lana took another bite of her sandwich to the rancorous applause of the audience.
One man scampered over to the edge of the table and hopped into Lana's lap. Landing on her leg, she felt him work his way over to her tummy and start rubbing it again. This amused Lana greatly and she allowed him to stay where he was for the moment.
 
Finishing her sandwich, and draining her juice glass, she stood up to clear the dishes away.
 
The men gathered on the table watched the sway of her buttocks as she walked. More then anything, she had a wonderful butt. Each man eagerly longed to become a part of it. Upon her return they watched her belly move from side to side with each step as she put a little emphasis on her hip motion. Bending over to pick up the tiny man on the chair gave them a glimpse of her breasts in her bra. Bleached blonde hair fell over her face and she tossed her head as she stood to remove it from obstructing her vision.
 
Lana wasn't full but her belly was content with its contents. Smiling at the men she asked, "And what about a dance or two?"
 
Cheers erupted from the men. She loved to dance and they loved to watch. Flicking on a control and selecting a song the music began to play. It was more of a rock and roll song and Lana did a great job of dancing with it. There was a lot of hip shaking action and belly dancing involve. "Do the belly dance!" shouted one. They all watched, hypnotized as she moved her belly from an expanded position to a more contracted position in which her muscles firmly stood out. Somehow she made it seem like a wave. All imagined what it must be like to be inside her belly when she did that. Then she got back to the hip shaking and everyone joined in.
 
Lana laughed as she watched her little people dance along with her. Many had no dance training and it was amusing to watch them flail their arms around in a peculiar manner. But whatever made them happy.
 
Stepping over to her chair, she noticed that the man who had positioned himself next to her stomach, had fallen to the seat cushion. Lana positioned her backside over him and proceeded to give him the dance of his life. The man looked up as those two tremendous cheeks, packed with perfectly shaped muscle, wobbled above him. The pants were quite conforming to her figure and he could clearly see where the pants were riding up.
 
Turning to look down upon him, Lana smiled and picked him up, never loosing the rhythm of the song as she moved her hips for the benefit of those still on the table.
 
She held the man to her face and winked. "You're next," she whispered. The man's expression was filled with glee.
 
Swirling around, still moving her hips to the rhythm, she looked down at the men dancing before her. She leaned down to them and winked to them all, her eyes hypnotizing them. Placing the man in her grasp on the table, she began to belly dance again. Then leaning down once more she pointed to the man she had just placed down and opened her mouth at about the height of the table and just off of the edge. Then she pointed to her own mouth.
Everyone knew what that meant. The lucky little man ran as fast as he could towards her mouth. Leaping into the air at the last second, he flew right into her mouth and landed on her tongue.
 
Straightening up, Lana fished around in her mouth for the man with a hand, using her tongue to push him back to the front of her mouth. Grabbing hold of a leg she swung him out and held him above her.
She began to lick his face, her tongue caressing his body, his chest, his back, his whole form from head to feet. Pulling him back out of her mouth again, she stuck him in feet first up to his chest, then she knelt down to once again appear at eye level for the rest of the food. The tiny morsels were yelling "Eat him!" to her but she continued to dance while sucking on the man until he was within her mouth completely. Opening wide she gave them a brief glimpse of him before standing up again and pulling him back out.
 
Lana noticed that the man might die of excitement before she got around to eating him. It was time to send him to her belly.
 
Tilting her head back she lowered the man head first into her mouth. Her tongue caressed him once again and her mouth closed, sealing him in.
 
One of the men on the table watched her jaw and neck and realized she had opened the back of her throat. He saw a slight movement, a swallow motion, push a slight bulge down her throat. Lana smiled down at them and licked her lips, making sure that they got a good view into her mouth to see that the man was no longer there but on his way to her belly.
 
She continued to belly dance for them. Each man was practically overwhelmed with desire as they watched the movement of her stomach and the motion of her hips. What must it like to be eaten alive and inside her belly as she danced? Lana for her part loved the exquisite struggling coming from her stomach. She knew the man was trying to limit his exposure to the acid in her stomach by trying in vain to climb the walls. Lana laughed and did a lot of hip shaking and belly dancing to throw him around inside. To Lana's delight it aggravated the struggling. 
 
Finally, the song ended and Lana plopped down on the chair. She could still feel slight wiggles within her belly. Patting her stomach she smiled at the little men. "I think I ate too much while I was dancing," she confessed to the crowd.
 
"No!" shouted the men. "You can eat some more!" insisted one.
"I'm tiny!" said another. "There's room for me!"
"No, sorry guys," said Lana. "That's all for now. I really am full. You'll have to wait until dinner. I'll have somebody then."
"Aww," said the others.
"What will you have for dinner? Will you cook us or swallow us whole?"
Lana regarded the man. He was obviously in favor of being swallowed alive. Most of them were. "I don't know what I want to do yet," she said honestly. "Maybe a little of both." 
 
Later that evening, Lana stood in her bedroom with a few of her food items as she regarded her reflection in the mirror with a critical eye. She was wearing a dress that was completely white. It covered her breasts but left her belly button, stomach and back quite bare. It clung to her buttocks so that one standing behind her could easily see the shape of her caboose, especially when she walked.  The beautiful callipygian turned side to side, getting a full perspective of herself. Her long dyed blonde hair hung over her shoulders and around her face perfectly. She could have passed for the Roman goddess Venus.
 
"What do you think guys?" she asked her food/appearance critics.
"You look terrific!" said one, wishing he were a part of the woman before him. Soon enough, he reminded himself.
"Yeah," said the other. "Words cannot describe how good you look."
"You're so sweet," she smiled at them.
"I am? Would you like to eat me?"
Lana laughed. "Why not?"
"Really?" said the man.
 
In answer, Lana strode over to him and picked him up. She smiled a wide smile before dropping him into her mouth. Winking at the remaining man she swallowed the one she had in her mouth. He went down easy. Didn't wiggle a bit. At least he did until he arrived in the stomach. There, she thought as the struggling increased, they all wiggled. She put a hand to her belly and rubbed, licking her lips and eyeing the final man seductively.  After being swallowed the man enjoyed the ride down the esophagus. There was warm saliva coating his skin that made the trip a smooth one. A moment later he arrived in her stomach and plunged into the stomach acids. Rising to the surface he floated on his back. Finally, he thought to himself. I'm finally eaten. He heard Lana say "I'm afraid not." Probably denying his companion's request to be eaten. Good. He wanted her belly to himself. The belly was suddenly inverted and he went washing around inside.
"Can I be next?" asked the man.
"I'm afraid not. I have to save some room for dinner tonight. I had a call from a friend and we're going to eat at one of the waterfront restaurants at the resort. You'll have to wait your turn until tomorrow at least. I might be in the mood for live food then."
 
With another wicked grin she bent down to reach for her shoes.
The tiny man sprang across the distance dividing where he stood on the dresser to her back. Lana was surprised at this but didn't straighten up for fear of throwing the man off. He recovered from his leap and ran down her spine, the impacts of his feet were barely noticeable.
 
Reaching where the good Lord split her, the man grabbed a hold of the dress and slid down between the two buttocks. It tickled.
Lana spread an open palm under her posterior and caught the man as he reached the end of her cheeks. Straightening up, she allowed the man to feel her posterior as it returned to its normal shape. Placing him back on the table she gave him a sly look.
"Enjoy yourself, did you?"
The man blushed. "Well, I..."
Lana gave him a wicked grin. "You'll have to pay for that one my little friend."
"Really? By eating me?" he asked.
In spite of herself, Lana laughed. "You really are persistent, you know."
"How did you get such a nice butt anyway? You never eat guys that are tailored towards building up the gluteus."
"My delicious little fellow, you can have a nice butt without having to eat guys that go straight to your ass. Enough of what I eat does that already."
"Will I when it's my turn?" asked the man.
"How should I know?" asked Lana.
"Because it's your butt," said the man.
"I know but it doesn't mean I know where everyone I eat goes. Enough go back there anyway. I gotta get going little guy. See you later." 
 
With that, Lana left the room and went down to the restaurant to enjoy the evening. She felt beautiful. The knowledge that people had given their lives for her always was an exhilarating one. She smiled as people stared as she passed them. Men and women alike watched her. She felt the eyes on her tush and added a little extra hip motion to her walk. She was unconsciously aware of her booty moving in rhythmic perfection, the bodies of hundreds of men making up every movement. Not that she was thinking about them. They were just food. They had been eaten and forgotten. Reaching the table where her friend sat, the woman, this one with natural blonde hair and squeezed into a long flowing red dress that exposed a lot of breasts, stood to kiss Lana.
 
Stephanie smiled as Lana sat across from her.
"My dear," she said. "It has been too long."
"Yes indeed," agreed Lana smiling.
Together the two passed the evening in pleasant conversation. 
 
To be continued... I hope. GF 
End Notes:
Thanks to banfield for editing. I hope to write more on the subject but I'm not sure when this will happen. I hope you enjoyed the story so far.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=707