The New Life by Lonestar101
Summary:

Read along and find out about how my life went from 0-100, real quick.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Mature (40-49), Feet, Gentle, Humiliation Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 3789 Read: 17128 Published: July 07 2017 Updated: July 09 2017
Story Notes:

My first story, and a work in progress!

1. The change by Lonestar101

2. Going Home by Lonestar101

3. Welcome Home by Lonestar101

4. Waking Up by Lonestar101

The change by Lonestar101
Author's Notes:

As I said, first story with plenty of additons to come!

I had finally gotten off work, and I was completely exhausted. 24 hours at the fire department had wore me out. We had ran a slew of medical calls, and I wasnt able to get more than 3 hours sleep, as the bell rang each time we got back to the station. On my way home, I knew I had no food at home and wouldnt have the desire to go out once I woke up from a nice nap. I decided to swing by the local Walmart while I was still awake.

I went inside and grudgingly walked towards the cereal aisle. Looking at the selections, I tried to imagine what future Carl would want. I looked down at the bottom, seeing if maybe they had my Apple Jacks there. As I looked down, I noticed a weird smudge on my 5.11's. It was a weird earthy green color. I rubbed my finger on it, and noticed that it was wet. Going against everything ever learned in my training, I held my finger to my nose. The sour/sweet smell gave me an instant headache and caused a rising sensation like that of bad horseradish sauce. My world grew faint, and I blacked out.

I woke up a few minutes later, or so it seemed. Before I opened my eyes, I could feel the cold floor on my back. Still being tired, I thought about saying screw it and falling asleep here, although I knew that would not work and I'd be fired for doing so. Well, atleast with a Jonesville Fire Dept shirt on. In the distance, I heard a voice calling my name. "Carl, Carl!". I knew that voice anywhere, my step mother Leslie. I opened my eyes, and struggling as my vision adjusted from the nice darkness of shut eyes, to the beaming halogen Walmart lights. I was amazed at how far up the ceiling was.

 

I looked towards my step mom, and was amazed. She was absolutely huge. Her normal 5'10" frame seemed almost 200 feet high! Her long legs carried her over to where I was. I noticed her C cups lightly bouncing. Her ruby red lips, beautiful brown eyes and blonde hair fixed upon me.

 

She came over me, and crouched over me. At this moment, I realized what had happened. I was give or take 3" tall. She carefully picked me up, and stood to ehr full height. She held me near her face, as her pizza sized eyes looked over me. Her red lips were no glistening up close.

 

"Oh my God, are you alright?!" She asked. Still groggy, I said yes and asked her what had happened. "Hold on, lets get out of here and we'll talk in the car. We can't let anyone see you this way." Before I could say anything, my world grew black again. I heard a zipper open up, and I was lowered into an abyss. I noticed a big plastic tube next to me, and realized it was lipstick. Knowing there was nothing I could do at the present time, I did my best to relax until she could take care of me in the car. 

 

 

End Notes:

Rushed, yeah, but let me know what it needs guys!

Going Home by Lonestar101
Author's Notes:

Im gonna try to do somewhat daily chapters, just as they come to me. Hopefully no more rushed products like the first chapter. Keep reviews coming!

After a few minutes of swinging and banging around in Leslie's purse, I finally heard the door open and the moving stopped. I had been sat down in the passenger seat of her car I assumed. I felt a slight rock of the car as she stepped in, and then the car door closing.

My world moved again, and the zipper opened up. I saw my giant step mother peering in nervously, and her slender hand come down from the heavens. I struggled to make my way to it, as her fingers gingerly prodded around the purse. I grabbed on to her index finger, and hugged it. Her other hand came in, and scooped me up, lifting me out of the darkness.

Leslie set me in her out stretched left hand. It baffled me at how large of an area it was. It was the size of a kitchen table! She slowly lifted me up to her face. On the way up from her lap, I passed by her breasts. They always seemed to be the perfect size to me at my normal height, C cups, but now they were the size of houses. I was instantly aroused, and there was nothing I could do about it.

 

Upon reaching eye level with my step mother, I was able to truly take in her beauty. Ever since my dad and her had gotten married, I had been infatuated with her. My mother had died when I was young, and Leslie was truly the first mother I had ever had. Her lips were coated with her traditional red lipstick. She never left the house without it. Her cheeks were a soft pink from her make up, and her eyes made me melt.

"Are you ok? Are you hurting anywhere?" she asked me. I told her no, and that I was fine but I was confused as to what had happened.

"I saw you in the aisle, and you had wiped something off of your pants and smelled it. Your body went limp and you crumpled to the floor and, well, shrunk! I thought you disappeared, but saw you lying there broken and little. I had to get you out of there before someone saw you."

"Well, uh, thanks I guess. I don't really know what to say other than how do we get me back to normal size?"

Leslie bit her lip, with her eyebrows raised.

"Carl.. you cant. I saw something on the internet the other day about a shrinking substance. I read the article and was skeptical of it, but it said there was no cure. Surely I didn't think it was real."

Well shit, I thought to myself. I have to work 2 other days this week and now I cant. But then I realized the gravity of her last sentence... this was permanent.

 

"Carl, I know you don't want to have to do this, but you're gonna have to move back in."

Just perfect, I am a grown man who is now smaller than a child's doll, and my step mother is forcing me to move back in. I couldn't believe it. I had broken the main rule taught to us by simply smelling a substance, and my life was forever changed.

 

Leslie could see I was worried and upset, because she piped up "Don't worry, it will be fun. I will take care of you all over again!"

 

Trying to think positively I looked up at her and forced a weak smile. "Well, I guess this is going to have to work."

Leslie beamed down at me. "Don't worry little guy, everything is gonna be alright." Suddenly I fell flat on my back in her hand as she raised me closer to her face. Her eyes closed and her lips pursed.

 

My step mom gave me a giant kiss on the upper half of my body, coating me in thick red goop. I was half annoyed, but also excited as my previous arousal from the giant breasts was still lingering. Her lips were like two giant bed mattresses coming together, and gently forcing themselves upon my body. I was in awe of how large, but gentle she was. I gave in and leaned into her kiss and relaxed.

 

Leslie lowered me back down from her face and to the cup holder in her car. I hopped out of her hand, and into the crater next to a water bottle. She gently poked at me with her right index finger as she put on her sunglasses. Smiling down at me she said "Let's get you home." 

End Notes:

Im hoping this one is better... Feedback please!!

Welcome Home by Lonestar101

After a quick car ride home, filled with my step mother singing and picking at me in every little way she could, I finally felt the bumps of the car pulling in the driveway. Leslie was glad to be home with me, as she looked down at me and excitedly said "We're here!"

She reached across me and grabbed her purse, before lowering her hand for me to climb on. I was still uneasy riding like this, and sat down in the dead center of her palm. She must have been able to tell I was nervous, as she curled her fingers up slightly to form a railing of sorts. We walked to the front door.

 

"Carl, I need both hands to get in my purse and get the keys to open the door, I'm going to have to put you somewhere for a brief minute.."

PLEASE IN YOUR SHIRT!!! I screamed in my head. My lustful thoughts were apparent in my actions, as I instinctivley stole a quick glance down at her chest. I saw her smirk, and roll her eyes. I was raised up to her shoulder.

"Hold on to my shirt collar, and be careful not to fall."

She slowly moved her hands and arms, being careful not to move her shoulders to cause me to fall. Oh but I wish I would have. From my vantage point, I could see clearly down into her cleavage. It reminded me of a gap I had seen on TV, were extreme rock climbers had scaled mountain sides.

 

Before I could think of a plan to fall into the great beyond, her hand was back up at me, grabbing me gently this time. There was no riding on the palm. She was still smirking and smiling, as I expected. Leslie had always loved power, and being the center of attention. I had worked in fast food in high school, and she was my boss there. She walked around with a certain prescence of herself, head high, shoulders back and confident as can be. Some called her a bitch. Others called her a friend and a role model.

 

My friends were of the first group, and being a step son, I openly agreed with them. But I never meant it. When she would come around and tell me what to do, I loved it. I loved her having and forcing that control over me, although it was nothing like now. Then, I had to clean what she wanted cleaned, and move what needed moving. Now, I couldn't move my arms unless she willed it and would release me from this grip. She was in complete control, and we both knew it. It went without saying, we both enjoyed it aswell.

She carried me inside and into her bedroom. It was crazy how big the bed was. But it was also missing touches I remembered being there. There were no pictures of dad. 

"Where are the pictures of you and dad, the wedding, beach vacation, and the family pictures? They're gone?"

She looked down at, visibly upset, and again rubbed my head with her finger. "Well, we didn't want to tell you this way, but we got seperated about 3 weeks ago."

Damn dad, this was your 4th wife. For a moment I thought he might try to go for a world record for most failed marriages. I also realized that this meant it would jsut be me and her at the house alone, since my siblings were also in college.

 

She gently knocked me over with her hand, and laid down on the bed. Her breasts were right infront of me, and the arousal kicked in even harder. She noticed.

"But since he's been gone, I have been kind of lonely around here, and you seem to need some attention."

I felt myself turn redder than the fire trucks and tried to cover my crotch area and crawl away. She giggled.

 "Don't even try to run away from me, you're just prolonging the inevitable!"

It didn't matter to me. I was still embarrassed.

"I've seen how you have looked at me the past years, it's ok to be interested in older women. Besides, I'm only 13 years older anyways. The perfect cougar for you."

She growled and waved her hand like a claw scratching towards me. I was frozen in fear, excitement, anxiety and earnest. She told me to take off my pants, in a commanding tone. My member was the hardest it had ever been. I unlocked myself from the trance and did as I was told. She slowly leaned in over me.

Laying on my back, she brought her eye over my head and stared at me. We looked at each other, with her eyelashes tickling em as she blinked. I felt something on my feet and looked down. Her tounge was poking out from behind those lips I had the pleasure of being kissed my earlier, and tickling me. The giant muscle worked its way up my legs to my crotch area. She closed her lips around my member and sucked, almost picking me up from my spot on the bed. Her tounge working its magic behind. She opened her mouth allowing em to fall back down, and continued running it all up and down my body, but focused on my member. She continued this, with moans and giggles mixed in. I tried to hold out as long as I could, savoring the sensation until I could hold no more. I let go of my load. It was the biggest, albeit smallest, I had ever let go. My body went limp. 

Leslie stopped and leaned up over me, and stuck her tounge out. The juices on her tounge barely covered the tip. She wiggled her tounge around in front of meas a trophy of sorts, and then closed her mouth and smiled. She made a load, exaggerated gulping noise and leaned back over me.

"Now I think it's time for my little boy to get some rest." The way she called me little boy made me feel as giddy as I could be.

 

I grunted uh-huh as best I could. She got up form the bed and walked ot her dresser and fumbled around. She returned with a fuzzy tube sock that I recognized as a present I had got her one Christmas. I always envied her feet being in them, wishing I could be them.

She placed me in the sock like a sleeping back, and set me on a pillow. She carried the pillow into the living room and set it on the coffee table.

"Goodnight" she said as she leaned down and smothered me in another one of her giant kisses. I drifted off to sleep, as I saw her lay down on the couch and flip through the TV. I was starting to think this might not be a bad life at all.

 

Waking Up by Lonestar101

I felt myself slowly starting to wake up, but I tried to fight it. I had been having this awesome dream where I had shrunk to give or take 3 inches tall, had been found by my giant step mom, and recieved the best blow job in my life from her. I didn't want it to end, but I knew it had to. I stretched and opened my eyes. It hit me all over again, this wasn't a dream.


I crawled out of the fuzzy sock and on to the pillow. I was on the coffee table in her living room. I looked down from the pillow to the actualy table itself. It had a couple of home magazines, a coaster with a partially filled cup, an unlit candle, and the TV remote. Carefully sliding down, I managed to get to the remote.

The TV was currently on some Lifetime movie, boring crap. Using most of my body weight, I hit the buttons to change the channel to Comedy Central. I heard Leslie in the kitchen start coming towards me, with a cheerful sing-song "Hellooooooo!"

She walked into the room and towards my table. She was wearing blue jeans and a tank top shirt that was covered by an apron. When she got to the table, she bent over me and smiled.

"Well good morning sunshine! How did you sleep?"

I was still groggy even after the physical feats I had already accomplished. Something I was sure would become more common. "Pretty good on my new bed!"

 

"Well good! I was in the kitchen about to start cooking dinner for us tonight, although it probably feels like breakfast time for you. You slept until 4pm!"

As she said the time, I looked over to the clock on the wall. It wasn't quite 4, 3:28, but close enough. I tried to think of the time line.. I got off at 7am, went to the store, had to have gotten there around 7:30, shrunk at 7:45, and arrived back home at 8:15. After the mornings adventures, I must have went to sleep around 9.

 

She reached down and grabbed me with her hand. It was the same gentle, but firm, grab she utilized earlier when taking me off of her shoulder. I felt safe in her grasp.

We went into the kitchen, and she sat me down on the counter near the sink. With the low counters and her height, I was at her belt line. 90's music was playing from the radio on the microwave and she had a bounce in her step, playfully shaking and dancing. Leslie turned to me and said "You must feel filthy, covered in my dried saliva and sock scent! Not to mention working last night! It's bath time for you mister." 

 

I watched as she plugged the sink drain, and slowly began to fill it. While it was filling up, she picked me up and assisted me in removing my clothes, giving a lustful look at my crotch and a soft wink. Once it was about 1/4 of the way filled, she squirted in a small amoutn of dish soap and lightly mixed it. Leslie picked me up with her index and her thumb and lowered my into the soapy water. I began to try and scrub myself when she stopped me.

"No, no, no. I have the wash cloth, not you." and she lightly scrubbed me clean. I felt so weak, and at her mercy, as she flipped me around in her hands, rubbing the warm cloth over me with her maternal care. 

 

After I was clean, to her standards, she picked up the dish towel that hung on the stove and patted me dry. Still naked, she sat me on the counter next to her work area.

We talked as she worked. We talked about her day, things she would need to get to help me adjust to my new life, fun games we would play (most of which seemed more fun for her, rather me) and about how glad she was that this had happened, so we could connect and build the new found relationship. I thought it funny, being with a woman so much older than me. here I was, 27 and she 40. Then again, that was uncommon and I had several friends in relationships where there was close to a 10 year age gap. The size difference was unrivaled of course.

From time to time, she would ask me to help with dinner. She would ask for simple things like salt, and a spoon, yet one time she asked me to bring over a can of cream of mushroom soup. She laughed as I struggled to move the mighty can, giving everything I had for it to only slightly move. In amazement I watched her pick up the colossal can with ease, rip the top open, and dumpt he contents out. She saw me staring, and thanked me for being her "big, strong man" that looked out for her, and of course laughed. She found humor in her dominance in every way over me. 

 

Once all of the ingredients for dinner had been mixed together, she put the mixture into the oven, and hung her apron up. She came over and picked me up again, but this time I got my wish to come true. She told me that she was going to try and find a new, hands free way to hold me. As she said this, she looked down at her chest and lowered me infront of it. Her chest was rising and falling, causing her breasts to lightly shake. I was informed that this would hopefully become my new carrying spot, if I was okay with it of course.

I did not reject, what good would it had done if I had anyways. With her left hand, she spread her fingers apart creating a small gap in her cleavage and placed me in. I was firmly held in place by the flesh mountains, which we held in place by what appareared to be a pink Victoria Secret bra. I was rising and falling with her breath, and shaking with her movements. I heard her giggle, and looked up to see her looking down at me. 

 

I loved the view. She was more beautiful than before. Playfully, she bounced, causing me to shake. Then she spun side to side, shaking me side to side. The warmth surrounding my body put thoughts in my mind of how this is how a kangaroo must feel. The only difference was the pleasure that came out of this for me, as my bare member pressed deeper into the flesh. She walked to the kitchen table, and grabbed a book and glass of wine. She said that dinner would be ready in 35 minutes, and we were going to relax in the living room until then. 

We walked in the living room where she sat down the wine and her book, and went back into the kitchen. She grabbed a full bottle of wine and a cork screw, and went back to the living room. She laid down on the couch, and carefully removed me from her breast vice, and placed me on top of them. I laid down, resting with my back to them looking up at her face. She smiled, grabbed her book and her wine glass and began to read.

The look on concentration on her face turned me on. Seeing her lips press against the wine glass, leaving the red imprint upon it, made me long for that feeling again. I continued to sit and smile, and eventually closed my eyes and relaxed. I could have fallen asleep again, with the consistent beat of her breathing. It was only interupted by her refilling her wine glass occasionally. As she drank more, the light breeze coming from her mouth and nose down upon me began to emit the odor of sweet red wine. Then, in the distance, I heard the alarm going off ont eh stove. Dinner was ready.

 

End Notes:

Dinner is next!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6785