Growing Closer As A Family by Confused
Summary:

Alex's sister is about to leave for college and with her gone, the family will no longer have her holding them together. Alex's sister Jessica gathers her family at her grandparents' house and stays a few days before leaving. Little did she know in her absence that her family will grow more closer than they could have ever imagined.

Read Bio!



Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Breasts, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49), Body Exploration, Middle Age (50+), Breast Enlargement, Butt, Couples, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Futanari, Gentle, Giant, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Maternal, Odor, Scat, Slow Size Change, Unaware, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/m, FM/m, M/f, M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 20 Completed: No Word count: 59395 Read: 191854 Published: May 09 2017 Updated: May 24 2018

1. Chapter 1: Introduction by Confused

2. Chapter 2: Reaching Out by Confused

3. Chapter 3: A Fresh Start by Confused

4. Chapter 4: Beware The Giant Mother by Confused

5. Chapter 5: Unaware Giant Son and Dad by Confused

6. Chapter 6: Dad, Please Notice Me! by Confused

7. Chapter 7: My Son and Savior by Confused

8. Chapter 8: A Mother Has Needs Too by Confused

9. Chapter 9: What's Wrong With Me by Confused

10. Chapter 10: You Should Watch Your Mouth When You Speak To Mommy by Confused

11. Chapter 11: Discipline For Pleasure by Confused

12. Chapter 12: A Sister and Brother by Confused

13. Chapter 13: You Are Mine by Confused

14. Chapter 14: Susan Dominates Her Little Alex by Confused

15. Chapter 15: D'erica Wants A little Attention Too by Confused

16. Chapter 16: Apologizing by Confused

17. Chapter 17: Confused by Confused

18. Chapter 18: A Little Mishap by Confused

19. Chapter 19: Sorry, But Not Sorry by Confused

20. Chapter 20: Angry Big Little Sister by Confused

Chapter 1: Introduction by Confused
Author's Notes:

An introduction of the characters.


Not any shrinking yet!

"Another day" groaned  Alex as he kept muttering to himself about how he was so sick and tired of summer already, while he tosses the cover off of himself and lethargically gets out of his bed. He stumbles sleepily as if he is in a drunken stupor while he tussles his curly hair. He eventually stops at his dresser to look into the mirror above it, then sighs as he sees the photo of his father that is placed on it. He shakes his head to pull himself from his thoughts, then grabs some clothes to change into, but the door to his room suddenly opens to interrupt him. He stops fumbling through his clothes to see his older sister standing at the door staring at him mischievously. Alex feels the jitters all of sudden.
 
"What do you want?" mumbles Alex nervously.
 
"Not anything much, I was just checking on you since you slept so long. I thought you were not feeling so well."
 
"Now you know I am perfectly healthy, so you can leave. Please, do not come into my room again without knocking." said Alex as he backed up a little.
 
"Stop being a sour puss!" Alex sister Jessica says jokingly. 
 
Jessica walks over to Alex's bed and lays down to make herself more comfortable.
 
He glances at Jessica and sees that she has a sheen of sweat on her forehead and her gray shirt is completely damp whereas you can see Jessica's breast seemingly bulging out of them.
 
"I guess, you and mom already went on the nature trail today without me. You all must have had a lot of fun, but why are you sitting on my bed when you know you need to shower? Also, why are you even in my room while I am naked?" saids Alex in a dull tone.
 
"Little baby brother it is not like I have not seen your naked shame before. Also, I do not smell that bad! My feet smell a lot worse, that's why I kept my shoes on. I just wanted to spend some time with you because summer vacation is almost over and I have to go to college in tomorrow, so I will not see you for while." 
 
"Alright! Alright! I am sorry! You can stay! Are you happy now...plus we have been spending so much time together lately anyway..! I changed my mind, could you please leave!"
 
"Fine little baby brother, but not yet." saids Jessica teasingly as she motioned for him to come sit on the bed. She watched as Alex reluctantly sat down at the end of the bed as he catiously looked at her. She kicked her shoes off, then placed her sweaty feet in her brothers lap as she giggled at the grossed out expression that appeared on his face as she wore a mocking expression on her face.
 
"See I told you my feet were worse. You should help me out and give me a foot massage." said Jessica teasingly as she prodded his stomach. She watched as he gawked at her feet for a few moments and could see his nether region twitch, which made her feel tingly.
 
I feel weird...her feet kind of doesn't bother me. 
 
"I was just playing with you Alex! You do not have to give me a massage..." said Jessica teasingly as she firmly fondled Alex package with her toes as she watched her brother squirm as his package responded to her stimulation, then put her shoes back on as she left the room after winking at Alex.
 
Alex mumbles to himself for a bit as he could not believe that just happened as he could still feel his sister's sweat and smell the stench she left on him as he started to think of other things to make his package go down, then he grabbed some clothes as he went to groom himself in the guest bathroom because the bathroom in his room did not have a shower.On the way to bathroom, while he was in his thoughts and was not paying attention to his surroundings as usual, he ran into his grandfather by mistake.
 
"Oh, watch it there sport! What has your attention so much?"
 
"My bad, grandpa, I was thinking that my sister is leaving to go to college and my mother is leaving to go on a business trip."
 
"I know sport, you feel discouraged and lonely, but it will not be so bad. You still have me, your grandmother, and your younger sister D'erica."
 
"Thanks grandpa, I will see you later."
 
"Alright, cheer up sport."
 
Alex makes his way over to the bathroom, while his mind was incessantly going over his sister's leaving and their rendezvous this morning. He may have appeared nonchalant or not caring about the whole ordeal, but deep in his heart, he was deeply shaken. 
 
After his father died, the family was okay since his father was a billionaire. His father left in his will that Alex will inherit mostly all of his money and businesses. The other businesses he did not inherit were given to Jessica. The absurd thing about his father's will, his father left his mother barely anything, but a few condos he owned here and there. She was receiving a stipend of about two million every month, but she broke the guidelines for receiving the stipend by having a relationship with another man, which was found out after his father's death. His mother tried to hide her infidelity for a while, which worked until one of his father's trusted employees came by the house when his mother was seven months pregnant and saw her stomach. His mother tried to lie and say that the child was his father's baby inside her stomach, but his father and her were going through a rough patch in their marriage just before he died. Nevertheless, the contract lawyer for the family made the newborn take a blood test to check whether there was any blood ties after the baby was deemed old enough to take it and the result was negative. Therefore, according to the will, the allocation of money was directly sent to Alex and his older sister Jessica. His mother did not get affected too badly by it, after all she received fifteen months of a stipend, prior to that, which was thirty million dollars all together. 
 
Alex never really liked his mother that much, she was always going on 'business trips'; however, she did not even have a job. He found that out when he got into a fight at school with one of his classmates who called him a bastard, so Alex tackled him down to the floor, while picking up a textbook and repeatedly slammed the textbook against his classmate's head, so much that he almost killed him. Due to the severity of his actions, the assistant principal called his mother's employment in order to reach her, but turns out it was a hotel that she was a guest at. In other words, there was no place of employment for her and she told a steep lie to get away from the responsibility of family. Alex despised his mother all the way to the depth of his bones, but his older sister Jessica would always take up for her absurd behavior by saying that she is the only parent they have left. That was easy for his sister to say, because she was involved in several types of extracurricular activities and now she is headed to college. Every time his sister left he had to put up with his mother hounding him as she would give him a complex gaze that would make him feel as if he was the one that wronged her. He immediately cut ties with his mother after their relationship turned too unbearable for him and started living with his grandparents, which has been about four years now.
 
To be frank, Alex does not like his younger sister D'erica either. Well that may not be entirely true about him disliking her, but she is just a reminder of his mother's infidelities. His father was African-American, so of course him and his sister where light skin with wavy curly hair, but D'erica was just white, therefore she was a constant reminder of his mother's infidelity. His mother parents were white also, but he could deal with that because they were his grandparents and were not products of his mother's infidelity. 
 
Alex noticed that he was submerged in his thoughts so much, that he was brushing his teeth so hard that his gums were bleeding. He finished up grooming and headed to the kitchen, where he found D'erica sitting down eating some mac& cheese at the kitchen counter, while she was watching sponge bob. She noticed him and let out a few enthusiastic greetings, but Alex simply ignored her and went to fix himself something to eat. D'erica kept smiling and tried to help her brother make something to eat. She wanted to do something to bring them closer, even though she was young, she knew her big brother did not like her. She was a sweet 'innocent' child, who simply wanted her brother's affection. She especially knew since Jessica was leaving, she only had her brother left and her mother told her to try to get her brother to warm up to her, so that he can persuade their grandparents to let her stay too. She did not know that her grandparents had told her mother numerous times that D'erica cannot live with them and that she was her mother's responsibility. D'erica did not know any of that though, she just wanted her big brother's affection... 
 
Alex was scowling at D'erica as she was trying to help him. He was about to tell her something that would burst her little enthusiastic bubble, but luckily his sister walked in at that exact moment and luckily salvaged the the situation. Jessica started a monotone dialogue to get a conversation developed between them. Jessica knew how her brother was. If it was someone he cared for, he would treasure you, but if not and that someone tried to surround him, he would react...well anyway she wanted to develop a relationship between the two before she headed off to college, but it was proving difficult, in fact, it seemed to be turning worse. She even tried to persuade their grandparents to keep D'erica, but they told her it was up to Alex, which did not stess her out too much because she knew her brother loved D'erica, even though he was always giving her the cold shoulder, so she knew that D'erica would be able to stay.
 
Alex put his dishes in the sink after he finished eating his breakfast and went to the garden to help his grandmother, where he found her sweating bullets as he gazed at her disheveled clothes to see dirt was strewn all over her. She saw Alex coming over and beamed a smile as she waved at him. Alex waved back and was beaming a smile also as his grandmother and him engaged in a pleasant conversation and he also helped her with gardening. Alex and his grandmother had a really close relationship, since his grandmother was always there in his corner for him and he loved her greatly for that. When he was seven, his grandmother had driven over four hours straight to come see him after she had gotten off of work.  She was mentally and physically exhausted, yet she took out time she did not have to come see him. He was deeply touched, so touched he asked his father's secretary Kayla to find a large stretch of land for his grandmother and have her choose how to build everything, which all was funded for by him. His grandmother was shocked, but she directly declined; however, her husband eventually coerced her to agree. 
 
Alex was now fourteen years old, it has been a little over thirteen years since his father died. Many people would ask why a barely almost one years old boy prior would even be significantly affected by his father's death, but Alex was a genius and blessed with an intelligent mind beyond his years as well with a godly physique. He was five foot nine at age fourteen, but that was still short in his family. His older sister is six foot four and grandmother is six foot four and half, while his mother is six foot three and a half. His grandfather is five foot eleven and D'erica is five foot eight. Alex inherited his father's moderate height, but it was fine with him since he found out a few months ago that he developed the same taste for women as his father, which were tall women. He was happy when his secretary now, Kayla, told him as she teased little Alex about it, but he did not care since he was happy to have the same likes as his father. 
 
As he helped his grandmother in the garden, he noticed his grandmother perspired so much that her disheveled clothes were hugging her womanly figure as her assets were highlighted to full view. He was dazed for a few moments as his grandmother turned around and bumped into him by mistake. Her breast bumped into his forehead and left a hefty amount of sweat visibly on it as he was awashed in her perspired aroma as he felt a tingly stir in his shorts, which made him feel disgusted, yet aroused also. His grandmother apologized for her clumsy mistake and went back to gardening as he stared at her from behind to see some of her visible skin could be glimpsed a little from under her skirt. He shook his head to get rid of his fascination and went back to helping his grandmother with the gardening. Yet, he felt the situation left an imprint on his psyche.

Chapter 2: Reaching Out by Confused
Author's Notes:

Julia tries to reach out to her son, Alex. She also drops a surprising revelation on the family.

In the house, the sisters were chatting with each other joyously until their mother walked in and ruined the moment for them. Julia sat down at the kitchen counter across from them as she steered herself forcefully into her daughters conversation. The situation was awkward, but Jessica soon soothed it out. Julia was thinking about how the absence of Jessica will dramatically affect the family, since Jessica will no longer be here to hold the family together. She did not even see the point in Jessica going to college since she was already rich. Little did she know that Jessica needed a break from the family, which was long overdue. Jessica is a nineteen year old millionaire, who had to manage several businesses and act as a mother to her siblings in her mother's place. Jessica was worn out from all of her stress and responsibilities and just wanted to act her own age for once with people her own age. You could not blame her, because she had over thirteen years of a role that was not meant for her, even more for a child her age to take upon those responsibilities. 
 
As the three were chatting and trying to patch up the tears that had accumulated all of those years, grandfather came in. He went directly to the refrigerator and got some orange juice as he gave a quick greeting to Jessica, then left. He did not like or respect his daughter's decisions, so he did not act in false pretense around her. He despised his daughter, so he would not talk to her unless his wife or Alex was around. Also even though he told Alex that D'erica was here for him, he was absolutely disgusted by her also. D'erica was born a intersex with a male organ between her legs and as she grew older, she also started to grow breast. She had the facial complexion of an extremely attractive young lady as well as a womanly figure, which he thought was so disgusting because you could not tell what she was by her outward appearance. He regretted the only person in the family that did not know this alarming detail about her was Alex, however the family had decided it was better for him not to know this detail because they knew his tendencies and they wanted to salvage a relationship between the two. They knew D'erica would have a hard time in the world and she would need the love of her family to comfort her as society frowned down upon her.
 
After he left, his daughter Julia gave a bitter mocking smile to herself as she tried to stay tuned to the conversation she was having with her daughters. Yet, she was not succeeding. She knew her father's disgust for having a grandchild like D'erica and a disappointment of a child like her. She actually went on trips to get away from the judgemental eyes of her family and believe it or not, she has not had sex since the results of the blood test for D'erica, which conflicted with what her family thought of her. She wanted to develop a relationship with her family, but the two men left in her life, did not want anything to do with her. She gave a mocking depressing smile as she excused herself from her daughters, then she went outside. D'erica and Jessica could have sworn they saw a tear fall out of their mother's eyes as she exited, D'erica wanted to run to their mother, but Jessica held her back. Jessica knew her mother was hurting from the lack of affection from her family that she longed for, but could not have. She also knew her mother was going to the garden to try to talk to Alex, which is one of the reasons she held D'erica back.
 
Alex and his grandmother were engrossed in gardening and did not see Julia approach. When Julia entered his vision, Alex's entire demeanor completely changed and looked as if he was going to ask his grandmother could he be excused. His grandmother gave him a bleak smile with a stern expression as she grabbed his hand to squeeze it gently as he gazed up into her crystal blue eyes, then watched his mother approach as he took in a deep breath to calm his nerves as he stayed.
 
"Mother I see that your garden is developing well! Everything looks so delicious, I know you can not wait for it all to ripen! It looks like Alex and you have worked up quite a sweat out here...do you mind if I help?"
 
Alex was about to tell his mother that they do not need her help, but his grandmother squeezed his hand not so gently this time.
 
"Sure, knock yourself out." said Alex in a dull tone.
 
His mother Julia beamed a smile as she enthusiastically said okay. His grandmother smiled as she passed her daughter some gloves and a small hoe as she also got a conversation gradually started between all three of them, even though it was awkward at first, but gradually grew more comfortable; however, Alex still did not fully draw into the conversation. The fact that Alex was even talking to her, greatly delighted Julia. She decided a decision in her heart at this very moment. 
 
Grandfather was at the window smiling as he looked down at the three in the garden. He thought to himself it was probably time to forgive his daughter, yet it was truly hard for him to do so. He thought if Alex, the one who suffered the most due to his daughter's negligence was able to try and work something out with his daughter, he should be able to muster up some effort also. D'erica really affected him though, he was shocked when his wife told him about her, since his daughter was too ashamed to tell him. He knew he was not the easiest person to open up to, but the fact his daughter did not tell him, indeed added fuel to the fire. It was time for bygones to be bygones and see how far the relationships in the family can heal. 
 
Alex bitterly forced himself to remain in the predicament he was in. He did not want to be here, yet, out of respect for his grandmother, he remained. He owed his grandmother Susan a lot, so whatever she would ask of him, he would definitely do it, no matter how he felt. His mother kept on brushing up against him as she was gardening, which caused their eyes to meet several times that sent shivers down his spine as she gazed at him affectionately. For some reason whenever his mother gazed at him, he always felt strange... 
 
Susan excused herself, so that she could go make dinner, therefore leaving the mother and son duo to their own musings. When Alex's grandmother left, he felt confused because he did not know if she was giving him permission to leave or not, therefore he chose to stay, since it seemed a safe bet. 
 
Julia knew the situation was awkward, but she knew this was a golden opportunity for her. She stood up and walked over to Alex, who had moved over by the carrots when her mother left to get away from her, then she sat down on her knees beside him to help him till the ground as she reached over to grab a bucket to put the weeds and so forth in, but Alex was reaching for the bucket also. Their hands eventually ran into each other. Alex felt as if an electric current ran through him, he took his concentration from the ground to see what stopped him from receiving the bucket and found himself looking into his mother's tear-stricken big sea-green eyes. He hurriedly tried to pull his hand back, but his mother grabbed his hand firmly. He felt violated, this stranger has touched him, he thought. If Julia knew what he had thought, she would probably kill herself there and now.
 
Julia tried to find words to say, but she kept stammering the word "I". She sounded like a broken record to Alex, who was growing even more irritated and disgusted as he shudder from her touch. Julia finally mustered up some courage and said, "I am sorry!"
 
It was like fire works exploded and locks opened from inside his very soul, yet his words that followed were a complete contradiction to how he felt.
 
"Let go of me now!" said Alex in an icy tone.
 
Julia was shocked, but this was not out of her expectations. Due to Julia not taking care of her motherly responsibilities, she did not know this was the very time to embrace Alex in her bosom and for the both of them to cry out their past frustrations. She was only a mother in title, so of course she let go of Alex's hand and bitterly muffled her cries as Alex ran off into the distance. Julia just sat their crying, asking God to heal her relationship with her son as saliva, snot, and tears streamlined her face.
 
Alex was huffing and puffing as he ran as fast as his legs could carry him, then fell brokenly to the ground when he could carry on no longer. Tears constantly rolled off of his face as he laughed bitterly at himself for acting like a child. He just stayed there on the ground and cried his heart out with nothing but the sounds of nature in the forest to accompany him.
 
Grandfather was still standing by the window, gazing down, when the previous scene happened. He laughed bitterly at the situation and in his mind, he thought this was at least progress. He left the view at the window and went downstairs to tell his wife what happened. Susan almost dropped her pot roast she was about to place on the table. Her hand slapped her forehead as she murmured "that girl", then ran outside the house into the direction of the forest after she asked her husband Jeff to go comfort his daughter. Jeff reluctantly agreed as he watched her run off to not even wait before she could hear his reply.
 
Susan was in shape, which was alarming due to her being fifty three years old. In spite of this, she ran just as fast as Alex did previously, if not faster and her breathing was not even stirred. Susan eventually ran until she stumbled upon Alex and she heavily embraced him, which caused him to pour his heart out even more into her warm bosom. Susan rubbed her grandson's back as she said the words "I know" over and over into his ear as she ruffled his hair also.
 
Jeff hesitantly walked his way over to where his daughter was. He kept giving himself a prep talk as he got closer and closer to the moment he dreaded. 
 
"Julia I am here..." said Jeff as he stood a small distance away from her.
 
She broke out of her crying stupor and gazed up upon her father shocked.
 
"Daddy" the word came out brokenly from her mouth.
 
Jeff saw his daughter disheveled appearance, which caused him to break down inside. He fell down on his knees onto the dirt and pulled his daughter into his arms, where they both cried for what seemed like an eternity.
 
Completely unaware of this situation, Jessica and D'erica minds and soul were captivated in the racing game they were playing on the ps4. Their grandmother's voice yelling for them to come downstairs for dinner shook their attention. The sisters paused the game and ran downstairs, where they saw that everyone had red eyes and grandmother had some tear stains strewn all over her white blouse and apron, while grandfather's shirt was disheveled also. Their mother and brother's skin on their face looked tender. It did not take a rocket scientist to tell what happen, Jessica could tell just by a glance. D'erica was about to say something, but Jessica stopped her.
 
The family made their way over to the dining room, where an awkward silence followed them as they began to eat the food. Jessica tried to get conversation several times, but her grandmother was the only one that responded, so she stopped trying. It was silent for what seemed like a long time to the family until Julia broke it.
 
"I plan on staying" 

Chapter 3: A Fresh Start by Confused
Author's Notes:

Julia and Alex bond a little. Jessica also leaves for college.


 


Shrinking Starts!

You could hear a pin drop because it was so remotely quiet at the dinner table that you could hear the wondrous sounds of nature coming from outside. Julia cheeks burned red from embarrassment of her outburst, but she felt relieved since she finally got it off of her chest. The family looked towards Julia, while they wore shocked facial expressions, then smiled and exuded to Julia how happy they were about her staying...except for Alex. He just sat at the dinner table with a troubled look in his eyes, then excused himself from the table. Julia gazed at her son's back as he left with grief arising in her heart, but she was comforted by her mother Susan and surprisingly by her father Jeff also.r32;

 


After Alex left, he went solemnly to his room with a blank expression on his face and kept mumbling something under his breath about him wanting peace. When he finally arrived in his room, he pushed a button in the denture on the wall and part of the floor opened up to reveal a path. Susan knew her grandson loved inventing or to fumble around with things like his father, so she expressed that he should build a lab or man cave under his room when the house was being built, because she knew he needed some type of way to relieve his stress. Susan's idea turned out to be pretty great, because some of things he fumbled together in his 'man cave' caused his net worth to grow even more. GQ, Ebony, Time, and other mainstream magazines were calling him, 'The Einstein of the new generation'. The title was an understatement to the vast majority of the population, yet the title gave you a basis of how remarkable Alex is.r32;r32; 

 


Alex went down into his lab to see how the optimization of his new invention was doing. He gazed at the many cables and wires attached to five aluminum looking poles, then looked at the monitor hanging overhead which revealed 100% completion. A smile appeared suddenly on his solemn face as all of his stress, confusion, and anger seemed to vanish. He grabbed a recorder to make video record of his new invention. Once he finished, he headed back upstairs to his room and got into the bed to go to sleep. As soon as his head touched the pillow, he almost immediately drifted off to a deep sleep to have a troubling nightmare.


Doing that night as he slept, his family was growing more closer to each other then ever before. The family was jovially enjoying their conversation and time with each other, but they eventually grew sleepy. They all excused themselves from the table one by one to go slip to their rooms to get some sleep. Julia was extremely exhausted, but happy. As she walked down the hall, she was about to past Alex's room, but she noticed the door was open. r32;r32; 

 


So, she walked over to close it...she was just about to close it; however, she saw Alex slightly shivering in his bed as the cover was hanging off of his bed onto the floor, while he was thrashing about like he was having a bad dream. She was in a complexed state, she did not know what to do. She went inside the room and sat down on the bed as she pulled Alex into her cozy bosom, while she started to rock back and forth as she twirled his curly hair with her free hand. Alex stopped thrashing and peaceful smile appeared on his face as he murmured the word, "mommy". Julia was shocked! She felt as if she had been electrocuted, when she heard the one word she longed to hear for quite some time, even if it was from his sleep. She felt perplexed, but happy. Since Alex was finally resting peacefully now, she decided it was now time to leave. She tried to quietly get up as she moved his head onto the pillow and picked the cover up off of the floor to tuck him in. She bent down to kiss his forehead as Alex's eyes snapped open as soon as her luscious lips touched his skin. r32;r32;

 

Alex gazed upwards thinking it was his grandmother, but the mature womanly silhouette above him seemed different as her fragrant scent washed over him. He felt drawn to this figure for some reason which he could not explain. As the mature womanly silhouette stood back up, he saw she was his mother. For some involuntary reason, a tear slipped out his eye as their eyes met each other's. Julia wiped the tear that fell out of his eye with her thumb as she lightly tussled his hair and said, "I am here now." Alex felt a warm sensation spread throughout his body from head to toe. He wanted to embrace his mother and tell her that he loved and missed her, but he just turned his head as you could hear sniffles. Julia wanted to comfort him, but she did not know how. She rubbed his back affectionately for awhile and was just about to leave until she heardr32;r32; 


"Mommy... Do you want to go with me to test my new invention tomorrow?"r32;r32; 

 


Julia was stunned for brief second, then said, " Yes, of course! I would love too!"r32;r32;

 


"Okay!"r32;r32;

 


Alex did not say anything else, so she left out of the room with a smile beaming on her face. She went to her room and jumped into her bed, where she gradually dozed off into a heavenly dream. Everyone slept peacefully that night.r32;r32;

 


In the morning, everyone was ceremoniously grooming themselves; however, you could see a tinge of sadness in their eyes. Why? Because today is the day that Jessica is leaving to go to college. Jessica was in the shower pondering, then a smile blossomed on her face. She was worried that her family would turn dysfunctional when she left, yet due to the yesterday's events, she felt a remote chance of hope of her family growing closer together. As she slathered her self with body soap, she rubbed against her breast and unconsciously thought of Alex as her nipples started to swell, which caused her to let out a slight moan. She shook her head to remove the taboo images from her mind of her little brother, yet her fingers remained fondling her areola. It is indeed time to leave, she thought. Her brother complex is becoming worst and she is developing even more sexual urges that are growing even more difficult to ignore. She finishes up in the shower to finish getting ready after she satisfies herself.r32;r32;

 

Alex is using the bathroom in his room also to groom himself, while thinking about the event that happened between him and his mother last night. On Alex's face, you could see his expression constantly changing from a radiant smile to a depressed solemn look. All sorts of ideas were flashing through his mind.

 
 
Why is mother staying and why is she trying constantly to get close to me? Does she want to rebuild our relationship or has she found a new way of making life even more depressing for me? I want to get close to her...I have been wanting her to comfort and embrace me for so long to let me know that she cares for me! Now she finally has...but this is too good to be true. I wish...

 
 
Alex's body was turning red from him slathering himself with soap too hard, which he doesn't even notice and continues. He exhales as the hot water falls down upon him as if the water would wash all of his misconceptions and problems away.r32;r32;


Unlike her daughter and son, Julia was not struggling with any inner demons or doubts this morning. Instead she was extremely thrilled as she looked forward to spending the day with her little Alex. She got out of the tub and dried herself off with a towel as she left out of the bathroom. As she was walking past her dresser, she was about to past the mirror, but she stopped as she saw her body reflection out of the corner of her eye. She stood in front of the mirror as she gazed at her Italian-European features of her gorgeous face and her luscious lips as her wet tongue traced the outline of her lips as she ran her fingers through her soft dirty blond hair. Her big sea-green eyes studiously admired her seductive curves of her womanly figure, while her hands moved to slightly squeeze her firm 34 E breast, then moved down her pale white stomach to grasp her thick pear shaped behind as she let out another tender moan from her touch. She is 36 years old now, but she could not help but think to herself that she still had it. A mischievous girly smile appeared on her mature sultry face as she went to put her leggings and other clothes on. r32;r32;

 

After a while, everyone had finished getting ready more or less and met each other in the dining room for breakfast. Jessica was surprised to see her brother up so early. She was about to go sit by him, but her nose crinkled. r32;r32;"D'erica, did you take a bath?" r32;r32;

 

 

"No, I took a wash off..."r32;r32;

 

"You have to stop doing that and take grooming yourself seriously! You are growing into a young lady!"r32;r32;

 

"Okay!", said D'erica as she stomped her foot and sat down across from Alex as she stole several glances at him.r32;r32;

 

Alex gave a quick glance at D'erica when he sensed her gaze on him as you could see a trace of disgust in his eyes. Julia just shook her head, while her father had a depressing look in his eyes as he glanced at D'erica as he heard Jessica say the word 'lady'. Grandmother Susan suddenly appeared with a platter of pancakes, bacon, cheese-eggs, and grits, which got rid of the unpleasant air at the dinner table. Grandmother left to go to the kitchen and returned with maples syrup, milk, and apple juice to place on the table, then she sat down. Everyone prayed, then dug in with glee. One thing this family had in common was that they truly were infatuated with Susan's cooking skills. Everything she made was scrumptious and delicious.r32;r32;

 

As they ate, everyone was telling Jessica how reluctant they were to seeing her leave this morning except Alex, who seemed to be in his own world. Jessica was telling everyone it will not be so bad as her gaze kept fawning over to Alex. She was not the only one, for it seemed all of the females in the family had this intimate look in their eye towards him... Jeff was totally unaware of their gaze towards his grandson, since he was barbarically devouring food while trying to tell his granddaughter at the same time he would miss her and to do well in college. Alex was just being Alex as he slowly ate. Julia made her announcement that Alex and her would be spending the day together, which shocked her family once again, except for Alex. Everyone unconsciously glanced over at Alex and he gave a slight gruff in agreement. This affirmation made everyone shocked, but happy.r32;r32;

 

After breakfast Jessica told Alex to help her pack her luggage into her car. Alex ran off to her room to help her gather her belongings and started to load them into the car. Alex could not help but mumble about how heavy this junk is and Jessica heard him, so she pinched his bottom in mock anger, which caused him to yelp in return. It did not take them that long for them to finish loading the car, especially since D'erica finagled her way into helping load the luggage into the car also. Everyone started giving Jessica hugs before she left to go to Georgia Tech. When it was Alex turn for a hug, she smothered him tightly in her bosom as her hands wrapped firmly around his butt to pull him in more. He gasped as his sister enveloped him in her bosom to have her scent flood into his nostrils as his head nestled between her breast. He enjoyed this sensation for quite a while until Jessica released him reluctantly and got into the car with tears brimming in her eyes. She waved to everyone as she drove off into the distance.r32;r32;

 

Everyone went back into the house with slumped shoulders and eventually went off to do their own thing, except for Julia, who followed Alex to his room. She watched as Alex pushed a button on the wall and gawked at the sight of the floor opening up. He motioned for her to follow him down and she did, but her eyes ranged back and forth taking in the sights of everything. She was shocked! She had no idea Alex had his own personal 'man cave' under his room. She complimented him about it, but he said this was not his man cave or lab. She looked at him shocked because he said it was just his playroom. She listened as Alex told her gleefully that the new invention he made had to do with expanding his 'playroom' though. Julia was shocked when Alex start explaining the surroundings to her, he looked so thrilled and happy. She had never seen this side of him. She realized he was just like his father and she suddenly felt a deep aching in her heart. r32;
 
Alex told her he was leaving to go get something to drink and to also help his grandfather with the last touches for the new room, then he would be right back. He gave her the okay to explore everything in his 'playroom', which she laughed and said "okay" to. He scampered off while she feasted her eyes on the bizarre sights around her as she walked around the lab. She saw a few pouches on a metallic table near her labeled FB with different depictions of food listed on each one, so her curiosity caused her to try the one that had red velvet cake on it and it was delicious. She felt like she actually ate a moist scrumptious red velvet cake. Her son is a genius for this, she kept telling herself as she tried out the different pouches of food on the table.r32;r32;

 

She eventually stopped eating and began wandering the lab again while admiring the sights around her. She stopped when she arrived at a table with five eye catching aluminum poles. She stared at it dumbfoundedly, while trying to figure out what they were for. There was not any label hinting what it was, however there was a monitor shown overhead displaying '100% completion'. She touched one of the aluminum poles and a flash enveloped her eyes as she fell down. She shook her head groggily as she tried standing up to get her bearings. She looked around tediously, but she could not figure out where she was at. She started to feel tremors on the ground and the sound of thunder in the distance. The thunder sounded like it was approaching her for some weird reason and suddenly stopped right before her as she fell on her bottom and cast her gaze upwards to see an alarming sight that caused her to grow faint as she screamed at the horror. She saw...

Chapter 4: Beware The Giant Mother by Confused
Author's Notes:

Julia Has a rather dangerous encounter with her mother while trying to get her attention.

Julia saw the giant silhouettes of slippers thunder against the floor in front of her that caused her stomach to lurch for each vibration as they approached. She started pinching her cheeks to tell herself this was not real, but as she was trying to ignore the reality of her situation, the giant slippers were getting closer and closer until one of the slippers had directly arrived right above her. She slipped out of her inner rants to see the word Uggs onto the dirty sole of the giant slipper. She shivered as she realized she had to run and hide or at least get out of the way before the giant slipper fell down upon her to end her existence. She ran towards the iron leg of a table close by for safety, while she constantly took quick glances over her shoulder. She was so close to safety, but it does not look like she will make it.
 
Meanwhile above, Susan is in her thoughts...
 
Huh, why is the door to Alex's lab open? No matter how many times I come in here, this place always leaves quite a memorable impression. I guess, he must be about to try out one of the those things he made again. Ooh! He has some more of those food bites!
 
Julia was scared and screaming at the top of her lungs as the giant slippers approached her. She stopped and just sunk depressingly to the floor because she knew this situation was hopeless. At that moment, an image of her son Alex popped into her mind, which she found weird because a tingly sensation ran through her body as his image came into her mind...
 
“What?” exclaimed Julia as she looked beside her and found that the slipper stopped descending on top of her and fell along to the side of her. Just as she was about to celebrate, but the pressure exuded form the giant slipper as it fell alongside her, caused her to fly back a little. She screamed her little lungs out in fright.
 
"Huh?! I am saved! I am alive!" exclaimed Julia as she landed back on the ground, then gazed at the giant slippers venturing off to the right of her. She was shocked because as she cast her gaze upwards past the giant slippers as they were moving away, she saw that they actually belonged to her mother! Her sweet 'little' mother who could not even harm a fly, almost killed her. She fell on her bottom with her hands hugging her knees as she realized how close to death she was and breaks out in a cold sweat. She gazed upward towards her unaware mother as she moved around the lab. She was alarmed and shocked at the sight of her massive mother moving around, but also fascinated by how could something so big be that nimble thought Julia as she watched her mother move around tables and eat something off of one of them in the distance. 
 
Julia started back thinking about her predicament...
 
What can I do?!! Mother does not have her glasses on and her hearing is unreliable, so that means I have to wait for Alex…he may try to torture or do something to me due to my negligence of him in the past that caused him to have a false impression of me. That is a no go! That means I have no chance of survival without my mother! Ugh! Wing it!
 
Julia started sprinting towards her mother slippers, which she could feel as she got closer and closer, the temperature was gradually becoming hotter. She also could smell a faint horrible stench coming from that direction as well that caused her nose to crinkle and her mother was not making the situation any better for her, since her mother's giant bare feet were fondling around with her shoes as she stood up eating the food bites on the table in surreal comfort. The tremors her mother was causing were scaring the bejesus out of her as she saw her mother's monolithic toes splaying back and forth with flakes of dirt and dry skin gently falling off of her feet. She knew she had to climb her mother to get her attention or at least latch on to her slipper to get out of the lab, but she was too scared out of her wits to carry out what she needed to do as she nervously watched the gigantic foot play before her.
 
Susan, totally unaware of her daughter's situation, was growing quite full from eating the german chocolate cake food bites. She rubbed her stomach in satisfaction as she started to make her way to the exit. Her gaze fell suddenly to the floor because she could have sworn she saw something moving on the floor. Being the sweet old tomboy she was, she did not want to crush whatever it was, so she prodded around for it so she could take it outside where it belonged. 
 
Yet Susan did not know of the plight she was causing her dear daughter to suffer. Susan's monolith fleshy toes were enveloping Julia and the stench...it was horrible. Julia was trying to find her breath as her mother's toes man-handled her, but she was not succeeding, instead she was taking in the vinegary salty sweat of her mother's doughy flesh along with the minuscule dead skin from her sole in her mouth as she struggled frantically against her smelly captor in vain and started to cry.
 
Why is this happening to me?I am not best person in the world, but I do not deserve this! 
 
Susan was still gazing at the ground searching for the bug, but she was not having any luck. Her dogs felt better for some reason, probably because she finally let them have some fresh air since they have been confined in her slippers all morning. It felt so good though when she rubbed her tired hot soles against the cold floor as the grooves massaged her meaty soles and toes. Susan really did not want to put her slippers back on, but she had so much to do today, so she reluctantly slipped her slippers back on after she used the supposed 'grooves' of the floor one last time to massage her arches.  
 
Julia was crying and yelling her sweet little heart out, but it was to no avail. She was not going to get any respite from this. She was surprised she was even alive through this whole ordeal as her life flashed before her eyes several times, but little did she know her body did not have any bruises or any significant markings rather, she was just in pain. 
 
What?!!
 
Her mother monolithic doughy flesh started moving off of her as if they had lost interest of her, then her mother left towards the direction of the exit as Julia patted herself down to make sure she was alright before she was struck with a horrible realization. 
 
No! My mother is the only chance I have to restore my size! She cannot leave! 
 
Julia pounded the floor angrily because of the helplessness of the situation she was in. She stared at her mother as she sauntered off. Her mother stopped? She seems to be talking to someone...it's Alex! 
 
Alex spoke his grandmother as you could see a huge smile plastered on his usual sullen face. Susan was shocked by this sudden change, but she was ecstatic about it. Usually Alex was happy or enthusiastic when he spoke with her, but he did not have that starry look in his eye or have that energetic demeanor. She was glad to see her daughter finally acting as a mother and was pleased with the positive changes that Julia was affecting her children with. Her daughter may have had her ups and downs, but as a parent, you always want the best for your child and would always remain in their corner. She pulled Alex into her bosom to embrace him in a big hug as his face flushed red and he grew tongue tied which showed in their conversation. 
 
Alex breathed in deeply as his grandmother's scent washed over him. He felt this funny feeling go through his body as he especially felt a stir in his nether region. He was praying that his grandmother did not notice, while she was embracing him. He tried to think of other thoughts or zoom in on his surroundings to be rid of the pleasant feelings that was starting to make him unwillingly bulge up against his grandmother's thigh, but it seemed to not be working. Luckily his grandmother released him and squeezed him as she winked at him. She knew! He tried to explain himself as she giggled at his incoherent mumbling and stutters. She assured him it was normal for this, while prodding his chest as he looked up at her. His face had turned entirely red. He was thoroughly embarrassed. He knew this was wrong and he mentally did not want this attraction to his grandmother...she was family, old, and not to mention a little too much bigger than him, however her sultry mature looks had him wrapped around her finger and both of them did not even know it. What type of person would give you land, build you a house, and along with the many other things he has done. It did not take a rocket scientist to figure out there was something more, yet Alex was denying it to his self, because he was scared of what the revelation would do to him. 
 
The duo finished conversing with each other after a while and his grandmother went up the stairs as he was entranced by her sauntering up the steps as he gazed at her swaying pear shaped behind. He shook his head furiously to get rid of the impure thoughts that were blossoming in his mind and awakening more in his shorts. When her silhouette soon disappeared from view, Alex mockingly shook his head at himself as he went into the lab, but paused when he noticed something...

Chapter 5: Unaware Giant Son and Dad by Confused
Author's Notes:

Julia tries to avoid her unaware giant son, while Alex notices somethng is wrong with his invention. Julia also has a rather humiliating meeting with her giant unaware father.

Alex notices as he walks into the lab, that mostly all of his inventions and tools seemed to be either out of place or slightly shifted. Also the FB table test products were strewn all over the table and floor in the general area of where it belonged. A deep sigh escaped his lips as he begrudgingly dragged his feet over to clean up the mess which his mother most likely made. 
 
Julia was hiding behind a corner of a table leg as she watched her son. She did not know how many times she made the sound "Ah" in surprise as she watched Alex pace back and forth cleaning up and also arranging things how they were prior to her and her mother arriving. She heard him hum a little tune to himself as he walked over to the aluminum poles that shrank her, then his humming abruptly stopped as he seemed to notice something strange that is displayed on the monitor.
 
Matter Reduction Successful, Cool Down Sequence In Initiation
 
"Why would it say that?" Alex mumbles to himself as he deeply caresses his curly hair. He could not really think of any reason as to why. His grandmother would definitely not mess with any of his inventions unless he explained the usage and instructions for it. His mother could not mistakenly use it either due to the complexity of the console. Thinking of this logic, he could not help, but think to himself that he needed to simplify the console, so that transitioning matter will be easier as his thoughts started to venture off about all of the other things he should do also.
 
Little did he know he was causing havoc onto his mother, for Alex had a habit whenever he was in deep thought, he would pace back and forth while caressing his fingers through his curly hair.
 
Therefore Julia found herself in an unpleasant situation. She had originally ran over to Alex with the thought of him reluctantly being her savior, but it turned into a bitter struggle for her survival as his pair of giant nikes thundered around her and would sometimes knock her off of her feet. She glared with her tear stained eyes up past his shoes, crew socks, toned legs, crotch of his shorts as it made her feel funny, and lastly his highlighter green t-shirt to eventually gaze upon her handsome son's cute face which had an confused expression upon it. 
 
She knew from her actions previously with her behemoth of a mother that screaming and yelling would not offer her plight any assistance no matter how much she tried. She kept persistently moving around her son’s footsteps to no avail. Her mentality was waning and she was gradually thinking of giving up as the footsteps that thundered off were coming back towards her again. Yet for some miraculous reason, they thundered parallel to her instead and went towards the exit. She was happy, but alarmed as she watched the only hope to her survival thunder off into the distance again.
 
Alex decided to leave to go eat some food to hopefully nourish his brain into inducing an answer to the weird display on the monitor and to also go change his clothes because he wanted to look especially nice when he and his mother went out later on to test his new invention, even though the invention seemed to be suffering some technical issues that he was unaware of at the moment, but it would be solved in due time he thought to himself. He was about to go up the steps until he saw his grandfather coming down.
 
Julia gaze was still lingering onto Alex, when she saw he came to an abrupt stop. A brief chance of hope fluttered back into her heart as she thought he was coming back until she heard some heavier footsteps while Alex was still standing still. She then saw her father's giant silhouette appear alongside Alex as he asked something about food and there being a new batch. She heard Alex as he told him "yes" and watched her father enthusiastically patted him on the back while he exclaimed," What a good grandson you are!" 
 
Alex shook his head in mock silence of himself at his grandfather's musings and turned to venture off upstairs as his grandfather approached the food bites station that Alex had previously cleaned up.
 
Jeff was absolutely delighted that his grandson had made a new batch of food bites! These morsels would melt in your mouth and give you the exact sensation of whatever it was meant to be. Say for instance if it was ice cream, it would glide down your tongue and gradually melt as it would actually feel cold! This was a genius invention, no matter if it was chicken tetrazzini, apple pie, or waffles, they all had the unique feeling of the actual food and it also tasted good as if it was homemade. His stomach rumbled in anticipation as he eyed the delicacies trying to decide which flavors should he eat this time as he felt a little guilty, since he and his wife were the reason it was not released to the public. Every time Alex made a batch, his wife and he would eat it instead of Susan cooking breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Alex said he did not mind though, he was glad to give his grandmother a break. When Julia and D'erica moved in for summer vacation, Jeff would go to the lab to eat the food bites most of the time instead of eating together with the rest of the family to avoid the two.
 
Julia was watching the silhouette of her father as he thunders toward the food bites station to grab three large pouches. She could not help, but think to herself that her father was shamelessly greedy. She then watched her father fondle the wall to grab something that appeared to be a remote and pressed several buttons on it. 
 
Then a loud humming sound broke out as two tables that were near her started moving further away from each other as the floor area she was currently standing on began to rise. A click noise followed suit as soon as everything rearranged itself. She then notices that she was standing on top of a table now! She walked over to the edge to look down and gasped at the height. She fell on her bottom onto the table as she backpedaled with her hands in stupor as she was gawked. She hurriedly snapped out of it when she heard the thunderous footsteps of her father appear to be coming towards her. 
 
Jeff was extremely ecstatic about the food bites and had decided to stay in the lab to eat them once again. He found the remote for transitioning the room on the wall, then he pressed the buttons for the table and television. He walked over to the newly arranged set-up, then slapped his forehead as he remembered that he did not push the button for the furniture. He pushed it as he watched the floor around the table spring into motion. After about a minute, two couches, a sofa, a love seat, and a lazy-boy chair were arranged in a circular arrangement facing the table and television. Jeff played around with the remote until he got the chair to directly face the television and was just about to sit down, but for some reason he slapped his forehead again and walked off.
 
Julia was stunned as she watched the new furniture appear. She could not believe her son's lab was able to do all of this. If she knew the lab had a television, she would not have probably ended up in the predicament she was currently in. At least she had hope for a savior as she watched her father about to sit down in a chair directly facing the table and her, but her father for some reason stopped descending to sit down and got up to thunder off to some part of the lab.
 
He could not be leaving she thought to herself.
 
"Yes! He is coming back, but what do I do to grab his attention when he comes back? Screaming and yelling obviously will not...
 
She stumbles out of her inner dialogue as she sees her father return. He sits down as he slaps a big bowl on the table and a giant bottle of Vanilla Coke. He then picks up to open the three large packets of food bites he had laid previously beside the chair before he left, then proceeded to pour them into the big bowl on the table that she was unwittingly beside. She jumped up and down as she screamed her little head off to grasp her father's attention as he was reached over her, but he of course did not hear her.  She looked at the coke beside her to get a general measure of herself which the result of doused her spirit. She seemed to be about an inch... She knew this was not the time to wallow in self pity as she watched her father for some reason groan and shuffle back and forth in his seat as if he was struggling to do something.
 
I need to definitely figure out a way to get my father's attention, but how? Huh!
 
Julia was abruptly awoken from her thoughts when she noticed it had got dark all of a sudden. She was wondering if her father turned the lights off to watch a movie until she felt a baleful wind accompanied by a slight pungent smell descending upon her. She looked up to see her father's giant feet descending down upon her. She broke out into a mad dash for her life as she felt her adrenaline pump through her veins. The shadow kept stretching longer and longer out before her, so her heart fell as she thought she would never be able to make it out from under this bleak darkness. Then there was a deafening boom that caused her to fly up into the air. She landed back on the table feeling ecstatic and depressed at the same time once she realized she made it to safety. 
 
Is this how my life will be from now on?

Chapter 6: Dad, Please Notice Me! by Confused
Author's Notes:

The unaware giant Jeff puts his daugther throgh a humiliating and depressing experience. Someone else comes to the lab.

Julia had entered an all-time high depressed state. She just wanted to end it all for she could be rid of this horrible experience. She wanted to wallow in her feelings, however the giant rough wrinkled soles of her father were not having it.
 
Jeff kept gently moving his soles on the table to let himself feel more comfortable. He could not help but exhale to make cooing noises in delight of how the cold marble table felt so good on his hot soles. He was regretting getting up earlier to add the remanding wallpaper to D'erica's new room his wife was having him and Alex design. He did not even really see the point, especially since his black sheep of a granddaughter was already accommodated in one of the guest rooms. He tried to explain his reasoning to Susan and she told him that D'erica's psychiatrist recommended D'erica having her own room for she could feel more as a child here and Alex wanted her to have her own personal room also. He was puzzled after that because he did not understand her not feeling as a child, after all D'erica was beyond spoiled, even with her awkward place in the family. His mind kept wandering on in his thoughts as he unconsciously kneaded the table with his feet for comfort.
 
Julia had learned from her previous experience with her mother and decided to move back away from her father's massive feet until she figured out a way to get his attention. She nervously watched his monolithic soles and toes rubbing against each other and the table, which caused her to have chills go down her spine as she imagined what would happen if she had not made it. She watched the rough wrinkled yellowish red skin flex back and forth as her father's slightly perspired scent started to drift over into her nostrils. This sight and smell caused her to lose herself in this display of maximized proportion as minuscule flakes of his skin were falling all around her as a few landed on her also. She was snapped out of her daze as a shadow loomed overhead. She was glad to be out of her daze for she felt a weird sensation starting to come over her.
 
Jeff was still thinking about his granddaughter D'erica of how much of a disappointment she is. He could not understand why his wife and Alex would go so far for her, even though she was blood related. He slightly released a moan of pleasure from his lips as his soles and toes grappled the cool table. He shook his head in mock humility of how he was thinking of his own flesh and blood, while he started to feel great shame as he watched television. The grumbling of his stomach eased away his dark thoughts as he unconsciously reached over for the bowl on the table and due to not looking at what he was doing, he clumsily knocked it over. He groaned in dissatisfaction as he picked the bowl up with one hand and held it at the end of the table to sweep the food bites back inside.
 
Julia was not enjoying this event. This reminded her of the horrible movie Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs that Jessica persuaded her to go watch the movie together as a family at the theater she bought out. She shook her head to forget the unpleasant 3D remembrance as she tried to finagle her way out the mounds of gummies, but was not succeeding. All of sudden she felt like she was being swept up by the waves in the ocean as the gummi food bites she had been trying every which way to move started to stampede her.
 
It stopped!
 
 Her breathing which was erratic started to stabilize from the fright she had just experienced once it had come to a stop. She gazed around her surroundings to see that she was enclosed in a circular walled area and sitting above an uneven ground of food bites. Her stomach growled as she realized she was ravishingly hungry. She laughed at her sarcastic inner humor of her food supply...wait!
 
Food and circular! I am in the bowl!
 
 She made a mad dash for the side of the bowl, but it was too late. The giant hand of her father snaked into the bowl was an all-time reminder of the fact. She screamed and beat meaninglessly on the rough hand that was grabbing her, but it was of no use as she and several food bites were chosen. She rose higher and higher into the air until she could see her father's coffee-stained teeth as she saw him lick his cracked dry lips as if in delight of the expectation of taste to come. She was horrified as she approached the landmass of his pink and white tongue and hairy speckled gray and white mustache. His horrid morning breath washed over her as she gazed into his horrifying maw that made her gag. She was almost there until she all of sudden started falling down again as she heard the word "shit" thunder out of her father's mouth.
 
Jeff felt his phone vibrate in his pocket, which caused him to drop his food once again. He cursed as he watched his food fall down onto the tent of his blue jeans pants. He mumbled some incomprehensible words as he took his phone out of his pockets to see his text. 
 
Just Great! Susan was reminding him to save her some bites. He did not even feel like eating any now, because he did not want to hear her mouth about him not saving her any. He grumpily grumbled as he texted her back to play his role as the 'good' husband. He was about to go back to watching television again, but he received another text. He annoyingly got his phone back out of his pocket to gawk in delight at the naughty text from his wife he just received and felt his cock starting bulge against the fabric of his pants. 
 
Julia was irritated when she learned her new environment was on the crotch of her father's shorts. This situation was so wrong on so many levels. She could feel the heat emanate through his pants as a light musty smell drifted into her nostrils. She felt a weird sensation course through her body again as she tried to get rid of it. This was her father and she was being turned on by the smell of his manhood as she felt her thighs moisten a little. It was funny because she could have sworn she felt her father stiffen underneath her. She shook her head in mockery of herself as he traced her thighs to tease herself at the thought of the strangely desirable tool beneath her.
 
I was transfixed on his feet and now this, I need some seriously counseling and need to get the hellout more!
 
Unaware to her, these awkward sensations were not her fault. It was hormones being released from her father slight arousal that caused her mental facilities and body to act up to develop a sexual fascination of him. This experience would indeed leave an imprint on her psyche, but humans have a way burying feelings deep inside of themselves.
 
Jeff was about to text back a rude remark, but his wife texted back saying D'erica was asking if her new room was ready to be moved into. Dark thoughts about his granddaughter started to spring up into his mind as he grew upset at D'erica for wrecking his wife and his mood. He texted back no and put his phone back into his pocket. He forgot all about the food bites as he decided reluctantly to finish moving stuff into D'erica's new room. He grumbled as he rubbed his stiff bulge in mockery of himself for not getting satisfied, then he shifted his other hand to pick up the remote to put everything back in order after he finished teasing himself. He could not even have a single moment of relaxation as he exasperatedly sighed in mock anger.
 
Julia watched as her father's fingers approach her again in fright that he was going to pick her and the food bites up to eat them. She was surprised however when he did not pick them up, but instead grasped her and his crotch area. She shivered uncomfortably as she realized he was rubbing himself. She could feel the heat increase and emanate from under her as she was dragged backwards across his blue jeans toward the zipper of his crotch and felt his cock hidden underneath the fabric beneath her start to pulsate as it grew from his stimulation. She finally felt relief as she laid there alongside his zipper when he finally released her and his crotch. She was shaken as she realized the reality of the situation of what happened, but she did not stay in her thoughts too long because she was interrupted by the noise of the zipper opening. She watched his hairy knuckles in horror as she saw it move back upwards to see his dirty paint stained finger nails and fingers try to fondle the button of his boxers open. She could hear him gruff in dissatisfaction as if he could not get it open fast enough. She was relieved when he gave up freeing his bulge, but cringed as she saw his hand descending as he started to rub his crotch area again. She screamed and fought as she was dragged toward the opening of the zipper and fell in. She struggled to get back up as her senses were overwhelmed with the musky stench of his bulging cock and a few tears fell out of her eyes as she struggled her way up off of his boxers to get back out out through the zipper opening, but was knocked into the buttoned opening area of his boxers. She gulped as she saw a few of his gray and white musty pubic strands of hair had escaped through the opening and one of them was tangled around her leg. Her breathing grew erratic as she hurriedly untied his strand of pubic hair from around her leg to get the hell out of his pants. When she finally struggled her way back out of his pants, she felt her sense of gravity off as she fell out of the zipper opening back onto the blue jeans crotch area of his pants. She was trying frantically to grasp ahold to anything, but it was to no avail as she rapidly slid from his slightly musty crotch area of her father's blue jeans onto the chair beside a giant remote control. She watched her titan father rise up from the seat in awe of his gigantic figure. His dirty paint stained fingers grasped the remote alongside her as she shivered in goosebumps from the display. She watched everything starting to return back to the way it was before as her father pushed several buttons on the remote. The chair started to deflate, so she started rapidly running to the end for it would not fold together with her inside. She stood at the edge of the chair for few seconds until it got close to the ground and jumped, then watched as her father thunder off into the distance. She let out an exasperated sigh as she got up off of the ground and checked her body for injuries. Her stomach let out a loud grumble as a reminder to her being hungry. She laughed as she approached the few gummi food bites that had landed on the floor. She bit into it and the delicious taste of a hot bacon cheeseburger accompanied her pallet. She smiled in surreal comfort for this was at least a plus of this deplorable situation. Pretty soon she was full, so she walked back over the invention that started all her problems in hope that her mother or Alex would see her. 
 
She was almost there when the ground started vibrating wildly as thunderous booms started rapidly approaching her. She looked toward the sounds that were rapidly approaching and saw Alex frantically running toward her. She did not know whether to cry or feel happy for her ears were ringing and appeared she may go deaf. 

Chapter 7: My Son and Savior by Confused
Author's Notes:

Alex has an uncomfortable meeting with his sister D'erica. Later on he comes to a shocking revelation. 

Alex was frantic at the moment. He went upstairs to get a snack and also clear his mind to think about the absurdity of the display monitor. He was just biding the time eating a sandwich until his sister D'erica abruptly appeared and asked him has he seen their mother and could she also go out with them. He did not think anything of it, in fact he could not even be bothered to entertain her in slightest since he was in his thoughts right now, so he ignored her as he usually does, but it did not turn out so well as usual this time. 
 
When Jessica left, the whole family was struck a little sad, but Julia staying and trying to establish an intimate relationship with her family to make amends left some ill feelings in D'erica's heart. With Jessica leaving, there was not anybody to feel in that void for her, so she was already feeling lonely. Also to make matters worse, her mother seemed to be devoting all her attention to Alex and what made her upset was that he was actually starting to hang out with their mother, but he would not spare any attention to her though. It was already bad enough with her grandmother stealing his attention, but now her mother too! She tried playing games on the ps4 and chatting online, but that still did not get rid of the lonely agravated  feelings in her heart. Also, her urgings as of lately have been more taxing to control as she started to have a few mild temper moments, which she has not been able to speak about with her psychiatrist because she has not been able to go there due to her being at her grandmother's house for the summer. Her brother's secretary Kayla would stop by every now and then during this summer to get to know how the family was getting on and discuss business. Kayla would always bring a few gifts for her and talk about how were things going on and girl talk since they had a 'few' things in common, but she has not stopped by for a visit in a while. D'erica thinks it might have to do with a talk that Alex and Kayla had one day, when she was not thinking and barged into Alex's room to force him to talk and spend time with her, while they were examining some papers which were scattered on his bed. D'erica apologized, but Alex did not say anything in return to her and just gestured for her to leave. When she left out, she heard Alex whisper her name. 
 
Anyway she has been feeling quite boldly this morning and without Jessica here anymore to act as a mother, sibling, and friend; she found herself being more proactive and daring trying to get her brother's attention. Like this morning at breakfast, she took Jessica's usual seat across from him while Jessica sat in hers. Alex was forced to look at her even if he did not want to and would unconsciously shudder whenever his eyes met her gaze which made her feel a strange delight of his discomfort. She also snatched some of the bags out of her brother's hands, which he was toting to Jessica's car. She watched as he stoodstill and gawked at her with foreign shock expressed on his face as she felt a stir in her leggings. She just giggled and skipped off after she stuck her tongue out at him. Now her brother was ignoring her again, so she cleared her throat a few times to get his attention, but to no avail for it did not work. She stomped her foot in irritation and raised her hand to grab his shoulder to force him to turn around to face her.
 
Alex dropped his sandwich in shock as he was turned around against his will and gazed up confusingly at his sister for her audacity for touching him. D'erica ignored his weird gaze and told him that she was trying to get his attention, then repeated her questions. He sat there gazing up dumbly at her and after a few seconds he turned back around to pick up his sandwich like she was not even there. She felt tinge of deep sadness and slight anger in her heart as she started to walk off to leave with tears forming in her eyes, then turned back and said,
 
"I just wanted to know where mother was and spend some time with you... I was feeling lonely and went to mother's room, but she was not there. I went out to the garden to ask grandma and she said that she was probably in your room or the bathroom. Then I went to the bathrooms, but she was not there either. I was going to your room, when I saw grandpa coming out of it, so I asked him if mother was in your room, but he said no. Anyway, I was still looking and saw you in here...I will just leave."
 
"Wait!" Alex said hurriedly. "You could not find her anywhere?"
 
D'erica was enthusiastic that her brother was finally speaking to her as she turned back around to shake her head gleefully no. 
 
Alex got up and said thank you and some other incoherent mumbles as he stood up and gave he a brief hug, then ran off. D'erica just stood there in shock for a while as she started to sport a bulge, then giggled as she sat down to finish his sandwich as she traced her bulge with an impish expression on her face and relished the taste of the sandwich in delight as she thought about her brother hugging her and his mouth previously being on the sandwich.
 
Alex had finally had put two and two together and was frantically running towards his lab. He could not believe his stupidity as he slapped his forehead exasperatedly a few times. As soon as he entered, his eyes darted around. He saw several of his trial food bites on the floor and shook his head in mock anger of his grandfather. He watched his steps as he approached the matter alteration device. 
 
Cool down successful, waiting to engage
 
He looked at the monitor and his mind shook! Waiting to engage! It should not have that display unless it is on standby mode! He got goosebumps as he started imagining what happened when his mother was in the lab. She must have touched one of the aluminum poles in curiosity. Now was not the time for wandering thoughts, he needed to adjust the parameters from mass reduction and figure out a way to reestablish her size. He could look for her after he set new parameters for the device, after all that came first.
 
Julia was confused, she thought for sure her son was here to help her, but all he did was noisily type away on some type of rectangular device and impatiently tap his foot. She gazed on and noticed the aluminum poles were no longer lit up and saw her son smiling in satisfaction. 
 
Alex wiped the sweat off of his forehead and picked up an aluminum pole and set each one into a different corner of the lab, then walked back to its original station to pick up the console. He prompted the algorithm for the new life vital scan he just developed to launch. After a few more minutes, several different images of his mother appeared on the monitor with numbers appearing alongside them. He let out a breath in relief, then pondered over the numbers.
 
6'3.5~ original
2-1cm~ fragmented reduction 
 
Fragmented reduction? Why is the reduction in that unit of measurement? He was sure he put feet and inches as the unit of measurement...whatever. He needed to first address the fragmented reduction because it meant he could not turn her back to her original size. He tried setting in the parameters for his mother's original height, but it did not work. The monitor responded that it basically contradicted his mother DNA helix. This was wrong. He thought he would be able to manually override with a new algorithm, but that was a negative. He pondered, but then saw something moving out of the corner of his eye.
 
Julia was gazing up, when she saw pictures of herself displayed on some huge monitor. She gazed up with shock, for one of the pictures showed her in a naked visage and she was sure her son complexion turned awfully rosy as he shook his head and went back to typing.
 
This cheeky kid!
 
She waited and waited for him to do something, but he just stood there looking lost. She felt like hope was about to leave again, so she started jumping up and down, then also running in circles to get his attention while his eyes were aimlessly wandering around. She was just about to give up until they fell on her.
 
Alex stood there shocked as he stared at his mother. He knew his invention worked, but it was different when seeing an actual physical representation of it. He got down on his hands and knees to get a better view, then noticed his mother was backing away from him. He tried to lay his hand down flat and wait for her to come aboard, but she just cautiously retreated. 
 
Julia watched Alex as he eased down to floor in front of her. She backed up continuously out of caution and fright. She watched as he laid down his hand in effort for her to climb it, but this situation was making her feel too uncomfortable. She knew he was her only hope she had and also knew her reaction struck him harshly for you could see tears forming in the rims of his eyes. 
 
Alex wiped his eyes as he stood back up. He gazed down at his mother and his shoulders started to droop. 
 
Does she think I am a monster? 
 
He shook his head to get rid of thoughts he was starting to think and prompted the growth sizes of his mother on the monitor. It seemed that she could grow from any odd height in inches from 6'5 to above. This was an inch and a half above her original height. He did not understand it, but whatever works, works. He did not like that discomfort from his mother he felt just now. 
 
Julia watched as her son typed and would randomly gaze at her every now and then. She saw a tear roll down his cheek onto the floor and felt bitter inside as she watched it splash onto the floor. She sighed and just waited to see what was going to happen when all of a sudden a bright light flooded her vision.

Chapter 8: A Mother Has Needs Too by Confused
Author's Notes:

Alex restores his mother side and things turn rather dark, when Julia decides things should get a little more intimate between them.

Alex's eyes were glued on his mother once he initiated the new growth algorithm. His palms were sweating profusely as he clinched his fist hoping that the algorithm would work as the bitter image of his mother's gaze kept replaying over and over in his mind.
 
 
 
This had better work, please!
 
 
 
Through his gaze, he saw a bright light appear out of thin air to envelop his vision. His head felt like it was thrumming as he closed his eyes by reflex. For some reason he felt a shortness of breath and prickly sensation course throughout his body.
 
 
 
Huh, that's weird.
 
 
 
He rubbed his eyes and opened them to see a myriad of blurry colors as it gradually became clearer to him. His visage of his mother Julia showed she was back to normal, well an inch and half taller than normally, but that is okay. Tears started falling out of his eyes as he gazed at his mother’s disheveled appearance. His eyes loomed over her dissheveled hair with black fuzzy things and some red jelly like things scattered throughout it with her face flushed red and tear stained while her eyes were shut tightly, torn white yellowish shirt with part of her cleavage out, torn black leggings with the underside of the left thigh area visible, and one shoe on. Alex gazed down at her other foot to see her visible white sock had splotches of red and some yellowish stuff on it. He felt horrible inside as he blamed this all upon himself. He cursed himself numerous times in his head as he gazed back up to see his mother's face, who was rubbing her eyes incessantly.
 
 
 
Julia's head was pounding as she tried to open her eyes, but when she opened them, all she saw were colorful patterns and spots like she had been staring at the sun for too long. She kept closing her eyes and opening them, but that was only gradually helping. She rubbed them and rubbed them...
 
 
 
"Mother! Stop! You are going to end up hurting your eyes!"
 
 
 
Julia's body shuddered as she heard Alex. Her tortured mind started putting small details together as she noticed Alex’s voice was not thundering down at her making her eardrums hurt and she did not hear any earthquakes. In fact, Alex's voice sounded slightly meeker?
 
 
 
"Mother the spots you are seeing is just a temporary affliction the mass alteration device gave you after it kind of restored your size. The spots will eventually disappear and your eyesight will be perfectly normal..."
 
 
 
"Kind of?” said Julia as she opened her eyes surprised to find her vision had actually returned. She gazed around the room as she felt great sense of relief to see things on a normal scale, but something seemed a little off...
 
 
 
She glanced over herself and shook her head mockingly at her disheveled appearance. She looked as if life had hit her hard and turned her into its personal shit deposit as she joked in her head to herself. Other than finding her humorous appearance, not anything really seemed off...
 
 
 
"Mother...are you okay"
 
 
 
Julia felt as though she had been shocked. She forgot all about Alex being here. Her eyes wandered off of her appearance onto Alex as she saw his tear stricken face. She smiled bitterly at herself for ever thinking her son would ever do anything to hurt her and pulled him into her embrace...
 
 
 
Alex gazed at his mother as he watched her shake after he called her out to her. His heartbeat quickened for some odd reason when his mother's perplexing gaze fell upon him and his face flushed red as he felt embarrassment as her big sea-green eyes gazed down upon him and she smiled which made him feel weak inside. He was getting ready to turn around, but all sudden his mother grabbed him and pulled him into her soft bosom to embrace him as his feet dangled in the air. He felt suffocated as he breathed in the smell of vomit, urine, and perspiration, but he did not feel uncomfortable...in fact, he wished this moment could last forever.
 
 
 
Julia embraced Alex for a long time as she rubbed her hands on his back and through his curly hair as she leaned up against a table. She held him in that position for a while as she kept rubbing his body intimately to comfort him.
 
 
 
Alex was enjoying this moment with his mother. He was ecstatic the algorithm had actually worked. His body heaved up and down as he matched his mother's breathing and nestled his head further into his mother's bosom as he listened to her heart beat.
 
 
 
A moan escaped out Julia's mouth as her nipples started to grow erect when Alex nestled his head further into her breast. She felt that weird sexual tingle she had experienced earlier, but it was entirely more intense. Her mind, which was already disarrayed, could not figure out why this was happening, nor did it try to waste time trying. The sexual tingle was gradually turning into a throbbing pulse that was starting to course through her body, which in turn, her hand by reflex grasped Alex's head firmly to pull him further into her embrace and the rubbing of his back was not so 'gently' anymore as she moved him to wrap her long legs around him. Her breathing became erratic as her inner voice kept telling her this was wrong, but her primitive needs had not been satisfied in so long...
 
 
 
"Mommy..." Alex muffly sounded from out of her breast.
 
 
 
The word was like the signal she needed to hear as her primitive senses started to take over and she moved her son's head over, while his mouth was still open, to shove her nipple and as much of her breast flesh that was feasibly possible inside of his mouth. She saw as he raised his hands frantically and clawed at her trying to push away. She grew even more sexually aroused due to his frantic fruitless actions that were acting as a much needed stimulation for her. She giggled mischievously to herself as she grabbed one of his flailing hands and directed it into her awaiting vagina that was yearning for stimulation. Her eyes glazed over as soon as his nimble little fingers entered as she forcefully pushed his whole hand inside of her, which made her moan louder and even more sexually gratified than before. In her disarrayed thoughts, her mind was trying to think of a moment whenever she felt this good...she could not think of any moment in life she was ever this aroused as she maneuvered Alex's hand in and out of her vagina and forced it further than the last time each time it entered. She was salivating as she forcefully kneaded her tit with Alex's mouth...
 
 
 
Alex did not know what was going on! He remembered a comforting feeling, then a tingle ran through his body as his mother's eyes that were gazing at him turned wolfish. Then all he could remember was opening his mouth to ask his mother if she was alright, but ended up with a large amount of his unclean mother's breast flesh in his mouth as he gagged in return. He tried beating and clawing at her wildly to make her gather her senses, but all he got in return was even more boisterous exasperated moans as she directed his hand inside of her. It was so wet, slippery, and like a vacuum inside, that made him think his hand might never see the light of day again; yet, for some reason fate was on his side.
 
 
 
Well, at least he thought for that moment when his mother freed his hand from captivity, until she forced it back inside of her tomb as she finagled his hand around inside her in and out as she rubbed the back of his head hard to direct him into providing pleasure to her tit in the right circular motion while she moaned loudly in ecstasy. He tried screaming and beating on her with his other hand, but he ended up with even more of her perspired flesh, in his mouth and her exerting her authority over him even more as she grappled him to the table.  He felt this strange sensation coursing through his body as he felt his nether region waken and grow to full attention, which was extremely uncomfortable due to it being trapped in its compression shorts prison. He tried to think of random thoughts to fight against his perplexed arousal...
 
 
 
This is my mother...ugh! This is so emasculating! Is this the so called 'sex'? Am I attracted sexually to my mother...this feeling, I felt if before from my sisters and grandmother! Am I sick in the head? That... feels...
 
 
 
Julia had climaxed several times over and she noticed around the third time she climaxed that she was not really forcefully directing Alex anymore, instead he was pleasuring her breast on his own initiative. She first squealed and moaned in delight for her little Alex, but as her rationality grew, she felt horrified of the actions she did and was still doing. She knew that she should stop her son, because this was a taboo, but she could not bring herself to do it...especially when she felt her son's lower extremity poking her in her thigh. With one of her hands, she tore off his shorts and compression shorts and then, proceeded to grab his pulsating cock. As soon as she grasped it, she saw her son's whole body shiver as he went limp in her bosom and she smilingly gazed down at him to be amused by his reaction. She only stroked once and it was already about to explode as she felt it pulse violently within her grasp and yet when she was about start the second stroke she was interrupted...
 
 
 
"Mommy! Are you in there?!! Grandma said if you and brother are going out today, you all need to go ahead and leave for you will not be late getting back! Did you hear me?!!" said D'erica.
 
 
 
This girl is the ultimate clam jam! Damn!
 
 
 
Julia hesitantly let go of her son's tool and reluctantly pushed him away from her after she took her legs from around him and his hand out of her overflowing pussy. She lustfully gazed at his eyes, which looked lost, then gazed at his newly disheveled appearance that she gave him. His face was definitely a sore sight, it was bruised with splotches of red throughout and had her phlegm and spit all around his mouth, which helped him with the task of pleasuring her breast. She giggled as she admired her handiwork on his face, but she felt kind of bad because she may have gotten a 'little' too carried away with her little Alex. She made a bitter expression as she continued to think about what she did, but her thoughts caused her to feel even more guilty. Then she suddenly remembered her previous shrunken experience was all due to 'his' invention, so this could be sort of punishment for him kind of (even though she touched it without his permission)...plus she had not been satisfied in twelve plus years and she could not deny that her body felt wondrously amazing right now. She giggled as she thought that her little Alex should be glad she did not force him to...
 
 
 
"Mother are you all down there?!!"
 
 
 
Damn this girl would make you think about committing m...
 
 
 
"YESS!!! We are down here! Tell mother we will leave later on, please!"
 
 
 
"Okay!"
 
 
 
Alex had stumbled back to reality from his befuddled thought process as he heard his mother yell up to his sister. He watched as his mother continued yelling out to his sister as she swept some loose strands of hair out of her face, which in his heart, he could not help but deem that minuscule action as beautiful. He shook his head several times to get rid of the several taboo thoughts that were beginning to spring up in his mind as he tried to process what his mother just did to him. He stared up at her breast to see her puffy areola was still erect and with his saliva was glistening all around it. He thought about his mother forcing his hand inside of her as he brought his hand up to his face to see that it was wet still and had some slimy matter on it which he did not know what it was. He brought his hand up to his nose and smelled the slimy matter as a pungent earthy aroma flew into his nostrils. He felt weird... he looked past his hand to gaze down at his mother forbidden fruit, which was swollen red and puffed up as the slimy matter dripped from it to dribble onto the floor. His gaze trickled back and forth from her forbidden fruit to his hand in fascination as his mind wandered.
 
 
 
Julia watched her son's befuddled actions as he tried to contemplate what happened. She felt another sensation surge through her body when she saw him smell his hand and nose crinkle in return from her pungent 'heavenly' aroma. For some reason, she felt the urge to shove it in his nose and mouth as he fruitlessly struggled to fight her. She bit her lip as her sexual desire was starting to overtake her...she almost lost it.
 
 
 
"Mother what happened? I dreamed some bad things happened...” chokingly said Alex.
 
 
 
Julia snapped back into reality when she heard her son's broken words.
 
 
 
"Baby, my little Alex...you helped restore mommy back to normal size, but was uhm...was blinded by the light and started hallucinating. Mommy tried to comfort you, but you were flailing and screaming about as you touched mommy in some...very inappropriate intimate areas, but you were not at fault because you thought mommy was trying to hurt you. My little Alex is fine now, in fact everything is fine now!", said Julia unsurely at first, but words started to grow more confident as a devilish grin appeared on her face.
 
 
 
The human mind is a remarkable subject that will accommodate itself to grasp reality without any negative impacts or drawbacks on the mind. Therefore, when Alex heard his mother false words, his mind actually contemplated a false scenario that did not actually happen to make him come to terms with reality.
 
 
 
"I am so sorry mommy! I did not mean to hurt you, I apologize! I am a horrible son", said Alex brokenly.
 
 
 
Once Alex said those words, Julia knew they...well she had moved past and gotten away with the situation as chuckled inwardly to herself that she should have done more.
 
Wait...doesn't Alex seem a tad bit shorter than usual.

Chapter 9: What's Wrong With Me by Confused
Author's Notes:

Alex is puzzled over his feelings for his mother. Later on, he experiences a rather confusing situation with his unaware Grandma and comes to a shocking revelation about his height.

"Alex you seem shorter...” said Julia.
 
 
 
Alex was blaming himself for hurting his mother due to the 'new scenario' that was playing in his mind. He could not believe he actually thought of those scandalous thoughts about his mother earlier. His mother would never actually molest him, she is his mother! Yet, he could not deny what happened and his submerged feelings for too long... huh!
 
 
 
"Oh! I had a slight problem adjusting the algorithm for the matter alteration device to restore you to your original height, so I made the parameters an inch and a half taller than your original height! I am really sorry!"
 
 
 
Juila chuckled as she watched Alex shuffle his feet as he spoke to her. He is so adorably cute.
 
 
 
I am going to...no, no
 
 
 
She shook her head as she pinched his cheeks.
 
 
 
"It is okay! You,my little Alex will just have to give mommy a massage to make up for this.” she said as she winked at him and started to head upstairs. She watched her little Alex's slack jawed face expression out of her peripheral vision as she giggled on the inside about her still having it. She was so amused by how her little Alex was trying so hard not to glance at the tantalizing areas of her gorgeous body. She sauntered upstairs as Alex was captivated by her behind swaying back and forth.
 
 
 
Alex slapped his cheeks to stop his disgusting thoughts, turned around to clean the table and the other equipment that was disarrayed, but he could not help but turn back around for a quick glance of his mother. Yet, when he turned around, she was right behind him, which was awkward because he was bending down on the ground picking up the food bites that were on the floor. He gazed up past her thick calves and thigh to have his gaze fall onto her forbidden fruit whose visage was still swollen as if it was hungry while clear and milky fluids were dribbling down from it onto the floor. Wild thoughts started up playing in his head again, until his mother raised her large white socked foot and nudged his chin with her dirty socked toes.
 
 
 
Now normally, a parent would not do that, but Julia did not think she did anything wrong. She saw her little Alex engrossed in his thoughts and she could not help, but meddle. She watch as he befuddling try to gaze up at her in surprise when he turned around. She was going shove her big foot onto his lip into his mouth and down his throat, but her rationale made her place it on his chin instead. Anyway he still had an alarmed expression, which she loved.
 
 
 
"Mommy...mother I do not think you should go to your room with you looking like that.” said Alex shakily as his gaze lowered to fall on his mother's dirty socked toes which were splaying and prodding him on his chin. He shuddered as he breathed in the pungent fumes from his mother's foot. He could smell musk, vomit, urine, and chips all at the same time. Tears formed in his eyes due to the stench and he felt slightly lightheaded as he wondered what all in the world did his mother go through today to have her foot smell this horrible. He muffled a cough as he moved his mother's foot from off of his chin to lay it gently on the floor, then looked up to see his mother with raised eyebrows.
 
 
 
"Then what do you suppose mommy do? Don't tell me you want mommy to get all cleaned up here?!! You are such a bad boy!” teased Julia as she watched Alex squirm and take her foot off of his chin to lay it on the floor, which almost caused her to lose her balance. For some reason, she felt slightly angered once he took her foot down, after all she did not tell him to move it. She had a dark thought to pick up her foot and rub it all over his face to 'teach' him that he does not move her foot without her permission.
 
 
 
"No, not at all!” said Alex as he shook his head profusely and afterwards said, "If you go through the house like that, you are going to alarm everyone. Your room is too far down for you to sneak there. I can get cleaned up first and then sneak into your room to get you some toiletries and some clothes, then you can use the bathroom in my room as I go see if grandpa needs any help with D'erica's room.” said Alex hurriedly.
 
 
 
 
 
Julia tapped her foot as she crossed her arms and placed her finger on her chin in contemplation. After a few seconds, she finally nodded her head in consent as she then watched Alex scamper off as if he could not wait to get away from her. A few giggles escaped out of her lips as she watched him scamper off quickly. She thought another dark thought as she rubbed her pussy to watch him leave, then exhaled as she stopped and turned around to get the 'remote' for she could watch television. She made sure not to touch anything else in the lab, for she did not want any more mishaps.
 
 
 
Alex ran upstairs and took a 'quick' bath, even though he could have sworn he saw someone outside of the fogged up glass of the jacuzzi, but when he opened the glass door, there was not anyone there. He quickly threw a t-shirt and some shorts on, then also some socks and shoes as he rushed to his mother's room. When he got there, he was hit with the slight smell of her perfume that permeated the air in her room, which made him feel strange as he continuously breathed her fragrance into his nostrils. He ran over to her dresser to hurriedly go through her several drawers numerous times to finally put together a neat gym outfit for her, if he could say so himself. He went over to her walk in closet to pick a pair of shoes for her. As he gazed around once he went inside, he could not actually believe his mother had so many shoes and clothes. All he ever saw her normally wear was gym clothes or casual clothes. His mother's closer looked as if it was a mini clothing store he thought as he gazed at the clothes and shoes organized by type as well as the benches she had for each section caused him to shake his head at this outrageous display.
 
 
 
He heard the sound of his mother's door open as he was shaken from his thoughts to hear the sound of footsteps approaching the closet.
 
 
 
Ah man! What do I do! What do I do!
 
 
 
He quickly jumped to hide behind a bench that contained several pairs of boots as he moved the coats, which were hanging above, to mask him even more.
 
 
 
Luckily he hid quickly enough, because as soon as he situated himself the closet door opened as someone entered.
 
 
 
"This girl and I have accumulated so many damn shoes and clothes in here throughout the years! Wow! Hmm...Now where is that pair of boots, I know I placed them somewhere! Sheesh! I need to reorganize in here a little...Oh!” said Susan.
 
 
 
Alex watched from under the bench as his grandmother approached him. He dreaded as he watched her Uggs slippers come closer and closer because he already had enough of feet today as he regretfully remembered his mother's foot. He watched as his grandmother kicked her slippers off for them to fly under the bench. He muffled a groan as they hit him in the stomach and watched her long pearl color toe nailed toes fondle the carpet rug threads as his nose was hit by their pungent stale Frito-Lay smell.
 
 
 
"Whoopsie daisy! Well, dontcha feel better!” said Susan as she murmured to herself.
 
 
 
He watched his grandmother feet grope the carpet rug threads as it seemed as if her feet were getting closer and closer to his face. He heard something shuffle above him and assumed she was taking something from off the top of the bench. He heard a slight screeching sound as the coats on the hangers above the bench were moved, which left his behind and a little of his back exposed. He thought for sure his grandmother was about to see him, until he heard a loud creak from above as the bench shifted a little.
 
 
 
"There we go, ole gal! Whew! I keep telling myself I got to get me a rail and some padding to go on this thing! Oh well, it's not meant for sitting anyway..." said Susan as she sat down. The floor and air were at her feet's mercy as they kept playing around while she was fixing the shoelaces on the boots the way she would like them to be.
 
 
 
Alex's gaze was transfixed on his grandmother's yellowish meaty sole as they wrinkled even further from her folding her toes as the scent enveloped him even more since the display was literally right in front of his nose. He felt a stir in his nether regions again as he tried not to let his eyes feast on the stinky wrinkled valley in front of him that was causing him to reluctantly grow aroused.
 
 
 
Something is seriously wrong with me! My mother, now my grandma! Can I stoop any lower!
 
 
 
Luckily his grandmother shoved the boots on, before he got a little too excited. He breathed out in relief once she finally exited. He was just about to come out and grab a pair of kicks for his mom, when his grandmother came right back inside.
 
 
 
What in the world does she want now?!!
 
 
 
He huddled back even further as she bent down and started to feel underneath the bench. He watched as the ground was prodded before him. The weird feeling he felt before was creeping back.  He got goosebumps and a shiver coursed through his body when her fingers brushed against his thigh.
 
 
 
"Ugh! Where are those house shoes?!! I thought I threw them under here...hmm", said Susan.
 
 
 
Oh! She is looking for her slippers!
 
 
 
He hurriedly moved her slippers into the area her hands were currently searching at and as soon as they were moved there, she grabbed them. He watched as she palmed the ground for support as she eased herself on up with her hand and gripped the slippers with her other hand as she groaned in the effort to stand up, then left. He counted to one hundred, just to make sure that he was really safe from being caught, then snuck back to his room successfully.
 
 
 
As soon as he went down the stairs to his 'playroom', Julia eyes darted over to him. She gazed at him as she giggled at his silly appearance from carrying her shoes, clothes, and toiletries in a bundle that was too big for him obviously, which you could tell by the way he was straining to hold it together and his shaky footsteps.
 
 
 
"So, you left me down here all day for you could go play with mommy's clothes! I was so lonely...” teased Julia as she pouted her lip and watch Alex amusingly squirm.
 
 
 
"I was almost caught getting you clothes by grandma...I am sorry for how long I took mommy, I mean...mother.” nervously said Alex as he walked over to her.
 
 
 
Julia was amused by his nervous display of apologizing. She snatched her belongings out of his hand, which made him almost topple over, but he was saved by her hand. She giggled as she jokingly told him to join her in the bathroom, which caused him to have a dumbfounded gaping expression, then she sauntered upstairs to use his bathroom after she seductively told him that he still owes her a full body massage.
 
 
 
Alex's bashful gaze followed his mother's back as she left, then he exhaled outwards when he could not see her anymore. He started chiding himself from his nervous behavior from his mother teasing him as he made sure everything in his lab was organized and clean, then headed back to the kitchen to get his sandwich. His sandwich was not on the table as he saw when he entered, the kitchen so he went to look in the refrigerator to make sure not anyone placed it inside, but it wasn't inside there either.
 
 
 
"If you are looking for your sandwich, I already ate it okay!” jovially said D'erica from behind Alex.
 
 
 
Alex turned around to face his sister and got a surprise as he was staring a little below his sister's neck and gawked!
 
My sister is taller than me!
 

Chapter 10: You Should Watch Your Mouth When You Speak To Mommy by Confused
Author's Notes:

Alex is humiliated by his sister D'erica and later on finds out some depressing news about his height. Alex tries to joke with his mother, but it does not work out so well with him.

Alex tilted his head up slightly to gaze at D'erica's luminous big sea-green eyes and when their eyes met each other’s, his body could not help but give an involuntary shudder and gulp nervously as D'erica gazed down at him with a mischievous glint in her eyes.
 
"Wow! Big brother, I did not know I was taller that you! I guess you are my 'little' brother now!" said D'erica teasingly as she placed her hand on top of her brothers head to relish the fact that she was taller than him as she fondled his hair affectionately.
 
He really is shorter than me! Look at him squirming! He is turning me on?!! Ugh! These tight are so fucking uncomfortable!  
 
"D'erica, why are you touching me? Do not touch me without my permission." said Alex in a dull tone, but inwardly, he was in deep shock. He felt the same tingly sensation, he experienced earlier from his grandmother and mother course through his body once again as D'erica fondled his curly hair and gave a forlorn look as she reluctantly took her hand back. She looked as if she was about to say something, but Alex turned back around to close the refrigerator, then left to go back to his room as if she was not standing there. As Alex left, he could feel his little sister's gaze on him as he 'calmly' walked away feeling disgust for the sensation he felt and shock from the new revelation of his height. As soon as he made it to the hallway, he breathed out in relief as he rubbed his forehead to notice that he had a few beads of sweat on there. He wiped the beads of sweat off of his forehead as he headed to his lab with a sour expression on his face.
 
That is not right...why am I shorter than D'erica? Last month when we went to our primary physician for our yearly check-up, I was clearly five foot nine and D'erica was five foot eight. Did the mass alteration device offset somehow and change my height. I need to run a scan of my body!
 
When Alex made it to his room, he sneaked inside because he did not want to run into his mother and go through another awkward situation. Luckily, she was not any longer in his bathroom as he saw when he sneaked by. He opened the lab and proceeded to go down the steps hurriedly. Once he made it inside the lab, he closed the lab door and also locked the door mechanism as he heaved another turbid breath of air in relief out. He ran over to the matter alteration device console as he pleaded inwardly to himself that his inner musings were not correct. He keyed in a new algorithm that would test his body and also another algorithm that would play a mock simulation of what happened when it ran last time. As soon as he finished, he scanned himself, then stared shockingly at the monitor which read
 
Subject's body is currently accommodating back to its regular size. 
Processed estimated time of accommodation is 3 days.
Currently 5'2
Prompt for more information...
 
Five foot two! That is seven inches away from my regular height! Ugh! At least I will be back to normal in three days...
 
Alex ran the simulation of what happened when he restored his mother's height as his eyes remained glued to the monitor to see every detail. He watched as the simulation played and saw something off before the light struck his mother. He adjusted the simulation to allow him to see the area where the matter alteration device alluminum poles were in further detail and gawked as he saw it erratically emit several beams of light out throughout the lab. 
 
Several beams of light...the parameters should have set to the organic life form female that was under two inches, so it should have only been one beam. 
 
He tracked where a few of the beams flew and saw the beams strike several places in the lab, including him and the food bites station. Alex checked the parameters that were set previously for the matter alteration device and saw it was exactly as he thought so why did he get shorter from the beam?
 
Something I am doing is not right...hmmm. I know!
 
Alex prompted the console to analyze the beam that struck him, but it read
 
Insignificant data
Result error
 Need more conclusive data to establish result
 
"Insignificant data?!! Like really?!!" exclaimed Alex. 
 
I scanned myself already that should be enough. What to do? Oh!
 
Alex ran over to the FB station and grabbed a bag of food bites, then ran back over to the matter alteration device to scan the food bites in hope that it would give the console enough data. His hope was correct when he received a new revelation that left him gawking. 
 
Emission of gamma rays
Offset due to localization of target not in suggested range
 
He prompted what is the suggested range and it displayed a shaded circular area of two feet around the aluminum poles on the monitor. Now, he finally realized what went wrong with his mother's and his height. He did not set the aluminum poles up correctly, therefore it discharged several beams preemptively to maximize its range for it could pinpoint his mother's location then shoot her. These preemptive beams must have changed her DNA helix for height. 
 
Wait if it changed her DNA helix for height, then...
 
Alex prompted the console to scan his DNA helix for height.
 
Subject height 5'199999
Subject DNA helix height '1
 
Alex stood their gawking for a moment to come to terms with the data he just read.
 
I am going to be an inch tall...no! This cannot be happening to me!
 
Alex hands went into a flurry typing new algorithms and running test, while tears streamed down his face. The monitor revealed almost the same evidence every time, the only difference is that it showed that his height was gradually decreasing. He prompted if he could make alterations to his DNA helix for height, but the results said it would only be temporary, meaning he would eventually shrink down to an inch in size. He grew depressed as his mind went blank all of sudden once he realized this would not change. He spaced out for a few minutes until the alarm for the lab door went off from someone trying to open it. He snapped back into reality and went to the lab door to open it and saw his mother was waiting with a cheerful expression plastered on her face. Once he saw her, he for some reason felt a fuzzy sensation creep into his heart as he felt better and a bright smile gradually appeared on his face.
 
"You must have got tired of mommy and locked her out of the lab! You do not want to go out with mommy anymore! You hurt mommy's poor little feelings!" said Julia jokingly as she gazed down dotingly to see Alex's cheerful expression. She felt butterflies in her heart when she saw his bright smile as she tussled his curly hair affectionately. 
 
"Very funny mommy...mother. I was just running some test and did not want to be disturbed. Anyway, are you ready to leave?" said Alex as he tried to speak in his usual dull tone, but did not succeed. 
 
Julia chuckled inwardly to herself at his attempt to sound dull, then pinched his cheek. 
 
"Yes, I am ready!" exclaimed Julia.
 
"Okay, let me go get the matter alteration device together first, then I will meet you outside." said Alex as best as he could in a dull tone, then he scampered back into the lab.
 
Julia watched him go after she cringed inwardly when he mentioned the matter alteration device. She headed outside once Alex vanished from her sight as a weird sounding sigh escaped from her pursed lips. She bumped into her mother on the way and spoke with her for a little while as she thought about Alex's car she has never been in. She got his keys from her mother, then proceeded to go to his car and got in to buckle herself up. She started the car and heard it purr to life as she struggled to turn the radio on to listen to music. She giggled delightfully once she figured it out and wiggled in her seat in glee as she listened to one of her favorite songs, even though she was a little cramped in the seat. After she listened to a few songs, she saw Alex out of the rear view mirror approaching the car. He motioned for her to pop open the trunk, but she did not know how to do it, since it was not her car, so she held her hands up to tell him that she did not know how to do it through the cracked open window.
 
"Why are you even sitting in the driver's seat if you do not know how to operate the car’s basic features? Luckily it's a smart car and you will not have to drive, otherwise I am afraid we would not make it back! Why did you even get in my car when you have all of these other cars in the garage?!!" exclaimed Alex in mock anger toward his mother through the cracked open window.
 
Julia faced turned into a deep shade of red for she was thoroughly embarrassed. She had got into his car because it looked cool and she had never been in it before because it was Alex's car. Also since Alex and her had patched up their relationship, she thought this would be a good time to try out his car. She felt bad for telling the small white lie to her mother to get his keys, when she persuaded her mother saying that Alex gave her his consent. She embarrassingly started getting out of the car, but she was stopped by Alex's sudden outburst of laughter. She turned to see him holding his stomach while laughing wildly. She then realized he was playing around with her and her face turned into an even deeper shade of red as she realized how foolish she must have looked trying to squeeze out of the car with her previous broken embarrassed expression that was plastered on her face. She mischievously gazed at her little Alex, who was still wildly laughing, as she inwardly told herself she was definitely going to get him back for this.
 
Alex was shocked when his grandmother told him as he was about to leave the house that his mother took the keys to his car, but he was okay with it which surprised him as he headed to his car with glee. He asked his mother to pop open the trunk when he arrived at the car, but she told him that she did not know how to do it. He remembered all of her teasings of him earlier, so therefore he teased her to get back at her, but he did not know his mother had actually taken him seriously. He watched as she opened the driver's door to get out and gazed amusingly at her tall body struggling its way almost out of the car, then he could not hold in his laughter any longer as he broke rampantly out with it. He felt like he was going to die in laughter once he saw she did not even adjust her seat as her large body was trying to squeeze out. His wild laughter eventually died down, then he gazed back at his mother to see her gazing at him with a creepy smile as her fingers drummed against her left thigh of her leg that was already outside of the car. He felt like he was in trouble, so he hurriedly said that he was joking with her and she did not need to get out the car as he backed away cautiously.
 
"Oh, I know that now. I found out already from your outburst of laughter earlier. I am so 'glad' I was able to 'entertain' my little Alex!" said Julia sarcastically as she watched Alex amusingly back away in fear of her. She felt a weird sensation pulse through her body once again that made her want to dominate him as she could feel a slight wetness between her thighs, which involuntarily made her lick her lips as she stared at her 'prey'. She shook her head to get rid of her ill thoughts as she stuck her tongue out at him and squeezed back into the car, then closed the door.
 
Mother is not going to do anything to me?!! Yes! Well it seems I was nervous for no apparent reason. Snap! I still need the trunk opened still!
 
Julia watched as Alex stared at her cautiously, then approached her to ask her to get out of the car for he could pop open the trunk. She giggled evilly inside as she told him "no" and saw his funny facial expression. She opened her driver's door to tell him to do it himself and saw him gulp as he backed a few steps away from her. She felt the pulse from her body grow stronger as she watched his frightened actions. 
 
"Really, you just cannot get out the car for a few seconds for I can push the dial?" said Alex frightfully as he saw his mother shake her head "no" in response and stare at him weirdly. He bit his tongue as he approached her and saw a creepy smile spread even wider on her face. He stopped and slapped his head as he remembered he could go in on the passenger's side to reach the dashboard. He marched off with pride as he went around the car to open the passenger's door, but when he tried to open it, he found out it was locked. He groaned inwardly as he looked through the window to see his mother's creepy smile while she stared at him mockingly. 
 
Why the heck am I so scared? I just have to reach over her and push the dial on the dashboard.
 
After Alex's little inward pep talk, he walked back around the car. He gazed hesitantly at his mother as he proceeded to try to reach over her, but could not manage to do it due to her voluptuous breast and stomach that were practically hugging the steering wheel.
 
"Is there a problem sweetie?" said Julia teasingly as she looked over her breast to gaze down at him to see him cringe as he gazed up at her.
 
"Uhmm! Mommy...your breast are…" said Alex nervously, but he was interrupted when his mother cut him off.
 
"Oh! What about my breast my little Alex?" said Julia as she raised her eyebrows in mock anger.
 
"No...nothing! I was saying I am about to adjust your seat so push back while I am doing it..." stammered Alex as he trailed off saying nonsense. Alex leaned back out of the car as he got down on the ground on his knees as he reached under his mother's cramped large legs to reach the switch to let back the seat. He told his mother to keep pushing back until the seat was in a comfortable position for her, then tell him to stop. After a few seconds passed, she told him to stop. He stood back up and saw the now spacious space, he could not help but feel proud of himself for getting out of that awkward situation. He nonchalantly reached over her to push the dial on the dashboard, when all of a sudden he felt something shove his head down as his vision went black as his nose and lips felt something incredibly damp.

Chapter 11: Discipline For Pleasure by Confused
Author's Notes:

Julia disciplines Alex for her pleasure, then plays it offas if not anything just happened. Alex opens up to his mother about his height and lashes out at her.

"Oh sweetie, you did not really think that I was just going to brush off you making fun of me earlier. No, my little Alex that is not how life works. I had really thought you were angry at me for being in your car. You really hurt mommy's poor little feelings earlier. I only knew you were playing when I heard your outburst of laughter. I knew it was okay then and we had really fixed our relationship. Huh! You are not a laughing now!" said Julia teasingly in mock anger as she held Alex's head to wiggle him in between her thick thighs. She felt wonderful chills course through her body as he struggled to try to get up, but his fruitless actions were just causing stimulation to hungry clit. She could feel his rapid breathing through her tights as he continuously struggled. She knew that she should let him up, but she was enjoying this too much to give up this opportunity. When his struggles started to weaken, she reluctantly released his head.
 
Alex was suffocating as he flailed about. He tried screaming, but it was muffled by his mother's flesh hidden behind her damp tights as he felt an unsweetened yogurt tasting liquid gradually run in his mouth. 
 
Why is she doing this? Ugh! I am getting light headed...
 
Just when he was about to fade out and slip into unconsciousness, he felt the pressure being removed from the back of his head. He hurriedly raised his head as he took rapid breaths of fresh air to see several blurry spots form in his vision as his eyes teared up. He slowly looked upward to meet his mother's gaze, who was staring at him teasingly as if she was daring him to say something. He felt confused by the weird sensation he was feeling from this, but his anger allowed him to put the pleasant sensation to the side as he glared at her.
 
"Oh! It looks like someone did not learn their lesson...hmm. Whom are you glaring at like that sweetie? Awe, no one taught my little Alex that he cannot look at adults like that! Shame on me for not teaching you any manners! I am such a horrible parent..." said Julia teasingly as she watched Alex glaring expression turn to a horrifying one as he tried to  back away, but his head was stopped by her awaiting palm as she cupped his head and directed his face slowly toward her crotch as she heard him whimper several times and apologize for teasing her. She relished in delight of his discomfort and fear as her clit was throbbing for her little Alex's arrival to stimulate it.
 
"Well, I can discipline you now since we have restored our mother and son bond, right? I cannot hear you, so I am going take it as a yes, okay." said Julia teasingly as she switched to her right hand to hold his head down and playfully smacked his butt hard a few times with her hand as she felt a wondrous feeling as he...
 
Alex could not believe this was happening again. The entire area around his nose and mouth was wet as his mother kneaded his face into her crotch as she teased him. All of sudden he felt a sharp pain come from his behind that made his screaming turn into an involuntary grimace that caused him to bite down on his mother's tights’ covered flesh. He could have sworn he heard his mother scream out in a weird cry loudly several times as he painfully felt more paddles on his behind from his mother that were even harder than before as he grimaced continuously from the pain.  He was inwardly crying as he hoped his mother would not kill him for biting her forbidden fruit as he was in agony from her continously spanking his behind. Just when he did not think that it could get any worse, a stream of liquid gushed out of damp confines of her tights and rushed into his mouth that tasted like unsweetened yogurt and kind of metallic a little. Whatever it was, he made a mistake and involuntarily swallowed it. He cringed once he realized what he did as his compression shorts that were kind of loose on him, started hurting from keeping his package confined. He felt the pressure his mother was exerting on the back of his head release after she violently slammed his face into her forbidden fruit then rubbed his face dramatically on it as she buckled against him a few times, but this time he did not raise his head, in fact he just laid there as he was doused in his mother juices again, then she rammed her forbidden fruit against his face to force his head up against the steering will as she violently humped him, which made the car honk the horn numerous amount of times. He could barely take a gasp of air to breathe before he saw his mother's forbidden fruit approach him again to slam into him over and over as he started to develop a headache from the steering wheel and her forbidden fruit tag team combination. Finally his mother stopped after she held her tights covered flesh to his mouth and grabbed the steering wheel to sandwich his mouth as close as possible to her pussy that was begging for release, then screamingly moaned as a massive amount of her fluid gushed out through her tights into his mouth as he was trying gasp for breaths of air from the alarming amount of fluids flooding into his mouth with no end in sight. He was trying his best to not swallow his mother's fluids, but he eventually reluctantly did as it kept pouring into his mouth and choked repeatedly as she slowly rubbed her clothed forbidden fruit up and down on his face. He felt weak when his mother finally released him from captivity after humping his face with her pussy one last time, then his face fell limply back into her lap to the undesirable area he was earlier desperately struggling to get away from. He coughed and snorted violently a few times as he tried to catch his breath and gather his thoughts to wonder why in the world his mother did this to him, while some of her fluids came out his nose and mouth.
 
"Are you going to lay down all day? I thought we were going out to test that invention of yours, but I guess you would rather lay in mommy's lap instead." said Julia nonchalantly.  
 
Alex hesitantly raised his head to gaze up at his mother to see a blank expression plastered on her face. He gazed in her eyes hoping she would say something to go over what had just happened or at least apologize, but she did not. She just gazed at him with raised eyebrows like is he ready to leave or not.
 
She really is not going to apologize...she cannot just pretend this did not happen! She just used me as a...no she has to say something! 
 
Julia was cursing herself inwardly for what she just did! She could not believe she just orgasmed on her son's face not once, but numerous fucking times in row and 'damn' it felt good! She was his parent! Weird thoughts started springing into her mind as she gazed at her little Alex's cute face....
 
I wondered if he tasted it. No, he had to taste it! I wonder if he liked it...well, it is over and done with now! It is not like l can freaking take it back anyway! I will just pretend like not anything happened if he does not say anything...
 
Julia watched as her little Alex opened his mouth a few times, but not anything came out. She gazed at him curiously as he felt around his lips and then gazed down at the cavern between her legs and shuddered.
 
I guess that answers that question...
 
Julia felt the urge to force him back down there as she watched him shudder from the horror of her pussy, but she resisted her urge this time as her face switched a few times from blank to predatory to affectionate, right back to blank. 
 
Alex was too transfixed in his own thoughts to notice the series of different facial expressions of his mother. He finally snapped out it and reached over to the dangling keys to open the passenger's door. He exhaled as he tried to let his troubled thoughts go as he stood up and went around the car to get into the passenger's seat. When he got into the car and sat down with a forlorn expression on his face, which made his mother unconsciously whisper the words "I'm sorry" as she hesitantly reached over to tussle his curly hair to help him feel better. 
 
Alex shook out of his depressed stupor when he felt his mother caress his hair. He raised his head up as he turned to see her. He saw her teary eyed as she was red faced with horrible expression plastered on her face. For some reason he felt bad...
 
"So mother, do not tell me we are going to be parked here all day! Wait! Do not tell me you do not know how to drive the car! So sad, I guess adults are not all what they are cracked up to be!" jokingly teased Alex as he forced some laughter out to comfort his mother.
 
Julia stumbled out of her thoughts when she heard Alex's teasing voice. She gazed at him to see a smile on his wet swollen red face and his big eyes jeering at her. She felt better inside as she felt she was forgiven. She joked inwardly to herself about the gall of her son to tease her once again after she just manhandled him and used him for her pleasure toy. She could not help, but admit he was quite bold.
 
"Alright keep it up! See if I do not discipline you again! Hmph! You still 'owe' me a massage remember! And no, I do not know how to drive it!" said Julia in mock anger as she crossed her arms and looked at her little Alex out of her peripheral vision to see him cringe and make an involuntary gulp as he laughed nervously.
 
"You would not dare!" joked Alex nervously. 
 
"Anyway, I will set the destination! You will not have to worry about driving, the car will do it automatically and like I mentioned earlier, I would like to make it back home in one piece!" said Alex hurriedly as he inputted the destination. The car started moving as soon as both of their seat-belts were on.
 
Julia gazed at Alex affectionately and with admiration as she twirled her luscious hair in between her fingers guiltily as she gazed at her little Alex. She watched his hurried movements and the buckling of his seatbelt. She gasped as the car started moving on it’s on. She gazed out the window for a while to watch the scenery as they passed by it. As she watched the scenery, a nagging voice in her mind kept telling her to turn around, so she finally did turn around to see Alex with a perplexed expression on his face. 
 
"Sweetie what's wrong?" said Julia with concern as she squeezed Alex's thigh firmly.
 
Alex was thinking about the feelings he had developed for his sister D'erica, his mother, and his grandmother, while also thinking of how to tell his family about his height problem when he was interrupted from his thoughts by his mother gripping his thigh. He felt comforted and also that weird sensation again. He ignored the weird sensation as he thought about whether or not to tell his mother how he truly felt. He decided against telling her his taboo feelings because he felt like that would push her away from him.
 
"Mother, when I restored your height earlier, I rushed inputting algorithms and data into the console, therefore I did not set the parameters right. I also did not set the aluminum poles in the right places, so that is the reason why your DNA helix only allowed you to grow to that height. I am sorry..." said Alex hesitantly.
 
"That is okay! I love my new height, really!" exclaimed Julia as she gazed at Alex, who had a complex expression on his face like he wanted to say something.
 
 
"Wait sweetie, what are you not telling me? I love you and I will do whatever I can for you, for you are my little Alex, I hope you know that..." said Julia affectionately as she squeezed his thigh and saw him intake a breath of fresh air as he struggled with looking her in the eye.
 
"Since the parameters were off, the matter alteration device sent some extra rays out preemptively to maximize its range and one of them struck me! My DNA helix for height has been rewritten and set to an inch tall!" exclaimed Alex exasperatedly.
 
Julia felt weird inside...she did not know whether to feel joyful sexually or sad affectionately. She dazed off for a few seconds, then said "What?" as she grasped her cheeks with her hands in shock.
 
Julia and Alex were interrupted from their conversation by the car’s gps voice, which told them that they have reached their destination.
 
Alex heavily breathed out in relief and reached toward the dashboard to push the dial to pop the trunk quickly. He hurriedly got out of the car as he saw his mother reaching to grab his thigh again. He ran to the trunk to get the matter alteration device equipment exasperatedly as he heard his mother yell his name several times. He groaned inwardly of how heavy this equipment was as he picked up the two suit cases and placed it on the ground to roll it.  He heard the car door open and slam shut as he closed the trunk. He heard his mother heavy footsteps approach him as he tried to ignore her to figure out how to put the parameters into the console that would shrink the property and the mansion down to a one inch scale. 
 
The car and my mother definitely cannot be on the property. It doesn't matter for me since my DNA helix cannot be changed. If I set the aluminum poles into a pyramid shape and set the matter alteration device to be powered by solar energy to increase the output and range...
 
"Alex! Talk to me!" exclaimed Julia as she walked behind him. She stopped when she got close enough to finally realize how short he actually was and she gasped out in shock.  She inwardly felt bad for all the intimate things she forced upon him as she realized what he was silently going through this whole time as he joked around and worried for her. She inwardly made a promise to always protect him and be there for him as she walked directly behind and turned him around to hug him.
 
Alex inwardly cringed as his mother forced him to turn around. He turned around to face her ivory exposed stomach flesh. He gazed upward and all he could see was his mother's voluptuous breast trapped in her sport's bra, so he sighed as he unwrapped his mother arms from around him and stepped back to look her in the face.
 
"I do not want to talk about it. I need to make some new algorithms and codes for the matter alteration device, therefore I need it to be quiet so that I can think." said Alex in a dull tone as he turned around and reached into the suitcase for the matter alteration device console.
 
Julia stared while gawking at her little Alex's words for she did not know what to do. She really thought they needed to talk about this...
 
"Alex we need to talk about this! I am your mother! Talk to me! I just want to help you!" said Julia desperately as she gazed at his back.
 
Alex cringed as he heard his mother's broken desperate words. He felt bad, but he steeled his heart already that he would not give in to his primitive emotions.
 
"I do not need to talk about anything. I already know you are my mother, 'my mother' that left me for several years when I really needed you. I have grown up to be an independent young man due to your absence. I am fine and I can handle any precarious situation without your tardy help for it is rather too late for arriving. Now, I need to think now so please give me silence if you really want to help. I am sure you can manage to do that since you have been silent for over thirteen years anyway." said Alex in a dull tone as he started crying as he inputted information in the console.
 
Julia could not believe her ears, she felt as if she had been hit by a bus! Alex words hurt her, they were a cruel reality she was trying to forget and move past! His tone was so dull and lethargic like he did not care at all! What happened to the joyful, nervous, and teary eyed version of him she saw earlier! She refused to admit to herself that he felt this way! She extended her hand out to affectionately rub his hair, then felt him shudder from her touch which made her feel even worse. With a downtrodden expression, she let him go as she went to go sit down in front of a tree in the direction he was facing. As she walked over to sit down in front of the tree, she could not help but look back at her little Alex and what she saw struck her deeply. Alex had tears and snot streaming down his face as he wildly pushed different buttons while his face was flushed red. She was about to run over to hug him to let him know she was there for him, but he looked up from his stupor and told her to get in the car. She was about to say something, but was stopped by his pained expression, so she just got in the car.
 
Alex fixed his appearance, then opened the trunk. He could feel his mother's worried hot gaze on him begging him to say something, but he just pushed the dial to open the trunk and exited the car. He placed the suitcases in the trunk and closed it, then got back inside the car. He ignored his mother's gaze and put in coordinates around the compound in the navigation system for the car could comply. Every time they arrived at a coordinate, he would get out the car and place an aluminum pole down onto the ground, then get back in the car.  Once he finished setting up the aluminum poles, he had the car drive outside the front gate of the compound. He breathed in deeply, then asked his mother to get out the car, which jolted her out of her weird thoughts she was having while staring at him. 
 
Julia was happy her little Alex had finally spoken to her, so of course she complied with what he said. She got out of the car and just stood there waiting to do whatever Alex told her to do. 
 
Alex got out of the car and saw his mother’s awaiting gaze and teary eyed expression as he mentally kicked himself. He walked around the car to hold her soft hand, which was bigger than his. He felt her shudder as something wet fell on his forehead and traveled down his face to his lips. He licked his lips unconsciously and tasted saltiness. He knew his mother was crying, but what he did not know that those were tears of joy.

Chapter 12: A Sister and Brother by Confused
Author's Notes:

Julia receives asort of childish payback from her son, Alex. Alex comes to a shocking revelation about his mother.His mother subtly admits to liking him. They both open up to the family about Alex's shrinking infliction.


D'erica drops a bomb on Alex.

Julia was shocked when Alex came around the car and gazed up at her as he held her hand. His touch made her feel weird, which caused her to shudder. She squeezed his hand tightly as he gazed up her, while a few of her tears fell upon her breast to drop down onto his face. She wanted to comfort him, but he was instead comforting her. She mocked herself inwardly as she felt a few primitive urges creep into her mind again as Alex rubbed her hand that was grasping his with his free hand affectionately.
 
"Mommy can I have my hand back please! I mean like I do actually need it to run the new algorithm and if you keep squeezing it to death, it might not be usable! Why are you looking at me like that? Didn't grandma teach you not stare at people? I guess 'you' need some 'discipline' in manners!" said Alex teasingly as he prodded his mother's stomach in mock anger.
 
Julia gazed down at Alex with a mischievous expression on her face as she heard him tease her and prod her in the stomach. Her eyebrows raised quizzically when he told her that she needed to be disciplined. 
 
He has got some balls! I just manhandled him earlier for teasing me like this! Does he want me to...no, no way! I am thinking too much. Anyway, let me see how he will squirm away from my grasp now!
 
"Oh, my little Alex, who is going to discipline me?" asked Julia in mock anger as she squeezed his hand more tightly and pinned him up against the car facing her. She watched him gulp down his saliva and struggle briefly as she gazed down at him to see his expression turn from teasing to scared and back to teasing as he gazed up at her with a mischievous glint in his big sea-green eyes.
 
"Well mother, it looks like you cannot have a normal conversation without getting upset. Like I said before, someone needs to 'discipline' you, but that is grandma's job; however, if she is not around..." said Alex teasingly as he turned his head to the side in mock disappointment of her.
 
"If she is not around, what? Don't tell me my little Alex will do something, hmm?" questioned Julia with amusement, waiting for his new smart remark for she could put him in his 'place'.
 
I can do this! It is not like I would get in too much trouble anyway! I will just play it off like not anything happened like she did me earlier.
 
"Well, my dear mother, if the task falls to me, I think can manage pretty well and you are about to witness fist hand..." teasingly said Alex as his mother gazed down on him with a 'try me' expression plastered on her face. He breathed in deeply before he kneed her crotch and grabbed to apply pressure onto her wrist pressure point of her hand that held his captive as he also elbowed her in the stomach with just the minimalist amount of force as possible to force her to let him go. She backed up with a shocked expression on her face as she bit her lip excitingly as her hands darted out to grab him, but he ducked down and rolled between her legs as he then stood up quickly and kicked the back of her knees before she could react.  Once her legs bent, he jumped quickly on to her calves to force her knees to touch the ground as he then jumped off as he latched on to her neck to pull her backward. Before she could fall down on top of him, he stopped pulling her backwards as he swung around her neck and jumped onto her chest to sit down as he latched his feet behind her head to cushion her fall as they fell heavily to the ground. He could see a weird expression on his mother's flushed red face as she gazed up at him. She did not struggle at all, she just stared at him weirdly. He felt like she was mocking him with her gaze as if she was saying where will you go from here. With each hand, he grabbed a pressure point under her armpits that forced her to make a weird sound loudly escape out of her mouth as she gazed at him icily with a mind numbing expression.
 
He smiled as he bent down to his mother's ear and teasingly said, “I am quite the 'disciplinarian', aren't I? It is good you did not struggle mommy because it would have been way more taxing for you. Oh, I forgot! You did not really think I was just going to brush off what happened earlier! My 'big' mommy, that is not how life works!" said Alex mockingly as he pressed down harder against her pressure points as he heard his mother yell out loud for the sudden pain.
 
"Oh mommy, by the way, your dear little Alex meant to say your breast was too big and in the way earlier! You know what? I think I should help you with your problem!" said Alex teasingly in her ear as he felt his nether regions stir. He wondered if his mother felt it, it is not like she could do anything and this was payback. Every time he felt her trying to move he would apply even more pressure to her as he jumped up and down on her breast when he sat up to fake like he was helping her make them more compact. He saw her ice chilling gaze staring at him that caused him to shudder as he stopped bouncing.
 
Julia could not believe her son was doing this to her! She tried to struggle, but she would receive stabs of pain coursing through her body every time she time she tried, would make involuntary cries of agony escape her mouth. She could feel her son's bulge as he bounced on her chest with his tongue stuck out at her teasingly. As soon as he let up for even a second, she would make a new reality for him as she felt her nipples erect in anticipation and pussy quake in hunger as she thought of dominating him and saw her little Alex's face gradually turn from teasing into fright as she coldly gazed up at him. 
 
Alex felt sincere fear as he saw his mother's cold gaze. He tried placating her by saying "You know I am just playing right mommy!" and gulped as she answered back "For now we are." while she gazed as if she was waiting for any laspe in his movements, while he felt danger in trepidation of the future to come. Alex mentally kicked himself for doing this stupid thing to his mother. He chided himself inwardly as he tried to muster some more courage to run. 
 
"Mother I hope you enjoyed the massage, after all you did ask me to do it!" said Alex cleverly as he saw his mother's expression turn blank. He grasped this window of opportunity and hurriedly got up to jump into the car and lock the doors as he saw his mother snap back into reality to try to grasp the closing door. He breathed in and out deeply a few times as beads of sweat started to roll down his forehead once he realized he had got away. He watched her practically huffing and puffing outside the window. 
 
"Alex! Open the door for mommy now!" screamed Julia through the cracked open window as she kept violently trying to pull the door open.
 
"Not until you calm down! You look as if you are about to kill me!" yelled Alex decisively back as he shivered continuously from his mother's piercing gaze.
 
"If you do not open this door now, you are only going to make my 'disciplining' of you worse! Now open the freaking door before I get even more turned on...upset!" yelled Julia furiously as her pussy was practically rampantly leaking as her cold gaze turned into a wild one.
 
Alex saw his mother's weird gaze and for some reason his mind started piecing things together. His mother sure has had a lot of unusual behavior lately, especially ever since the restoration of her size. 
 
Wait that's it! The matter alteration device must have messed up her hormones.
 
Alex crawled to the back seat to let the backseat down so he could get into the trunk for the console and portable monitor. His fingers flew as he reran the simulation and tested the beam that hit his mother. Indeed, his suspicions were correct as the monitor said she had an abundant increase in hormones. He tested himself and found that he was perfectly fine, except for his height.
 
 
Am I having these taboo feelings because of puberty and it's what I want...I, no! I will not believe it! Anyway, I definitely need to help my mother, but the monitor said her DNA cannot be further alternated in that way! 
 
"Alex, I am calmed down now, so open the door!" said Julia exasperatedly as she gazed at him with a complex look.
 
Alex gazed at his mother in disbelief as he saw her complex gaze. 
 
"You are just saying that to get me to open the door!" exclaimed Alex.
 
"I am and am not!" exclaimed Julia back as she felt the sensations in her body gradually settle down.
 
"See! I told you so! Promise you will not hurt me first!" exclaimed Alex frightfully as he recalled what his mother did to him earlier and processed what his mother's increased hormones will make her do to him.
 
Julia was inwardly shaken when she heard her son. He actually thought that she would purposely hurt him.
 
Am I that much of a monster to him...I have these new urges that I can barely control! Would I really hurt him?
 
"I would never purposely hurt you...you are my little Alex! I am your mother who will always love you…I am sorry for scaring you!" said Julia chokingly. 
 
Alex felt bad from what he said, but he needed to snap her judgment back to her. He unlocked the doors as he wearingly moved to the opposite side of the car that his mother was not on and slightly opened door. He watched as his mother opened the door and sat down, then her hand snaked towards him so fast that he could not get away. 
 
"I never said I promised!" said Julia teasingly as she held Alex and forced him to face her. "I was just joking! Aren't you going to finish your experiment or whatever so that we can leave?" said Julia as she tussled his curly hair affectionately.
 
Alex breathed out in relief. He thought for sure he was doomed.
 
"Mother I just ran a scan of your body...you have a surplus of hormones in your body and your body is still steadily producing more. The simulation showed it was another offsetting of restoration of your size and cannot be fixed, I am sorry!" said Alex quickly.
 
"Well that explains a lot doesn't it! Well it is over and done with now. Not really worth spilling spoiled milk over. Plus, the thing about hormones is that they increase feelings that are already there, so I still do not really have an excuse. I am sorry for frightening you, my little Alex." said Julia as she tussled his hair affectionately and giggled when he shuddered a little from her words.
 
Alex felt mixed feelings about his mother indirectly saying that she liked him. He did not know what to say back so he changed the subject as they started to talk about what he was doing. He had his mother press the button on the console to initialize the algorithm to shrink the property as she gasped as she saw a circular blue light cover the area in front of her eyes and gradually grow smaller.
 
This is amazing! 
 
After about six minutes passed, Alex set some new coordinates into the navigation system, then got out once the car drove there. His mother stayed in the car since Alex did not ask her to get out. She watched gawkingly as Alex returned with a miniature scaled property and struggled as he placed it in the trunk. When he got back in the car, they joyfully conversed with each other all the way back home. They arrived home to notice it was just a little past after dark as they got out of the car to head into the house. 
 
The rest of the family was inside waiting on them to return for they could eat dinner together. So once Susan saw they had come back, she began setting up the dinner table, which was ready by the time Alex and Julia entered the house. She watched as they came in to see Julia was carrying a miniature display that looked like one of the properties that Alex had showed her. She gazed at them puzzling as she watched them go directly to Alex's room without greeting anyone. After a few minutes they returned and sat down at the table. She could have sworn that Alex looked shorter.
 
"Hey everyone, we returned!" said Alex cheerfully as Julia giggled.
 
"You all stayed out for quite a bit. You must have really enjoyed yourselves." said Susan teasingly. 
 
“Yeah, you all were gone for a while! I thought I would never get anything too eat!" said Jeff in mock anger as he winked at his wife, which made everyone burst out in laughter.
 
"Everyone I have something to say." said Alex blandly, which made the laughter settle down.
 
"I had an accident with the experiment that caused a change of height to six foot five for my mother and permanently change to one inch for me. Therefore in the next two days I will gradually shrink down to that size. It is not a big deal though, since I have already started to make arrangements for it. So, I will be busily held up in my room and the lab for the next few days to make adjustments." said Alex in a calm tone.
 
Everyone burst out laughing because they thought Alex was just joking, except for Julia and Alex, whom were not laughing. Their laughter died down once they realized Julia and Alex were not laughing with them.
 
"Alex, are you serious?" said Susan questionably. 
 
"Yes." said Alex as he continuously ate his food like he was just making casual conversation.
 
"Julia?" asked Susan because she could not believe him.
 
"Yes mother, it is true." said Julia in the same casual tone and demeanor as Alex.
 
"Brother is going to be really short!" exclaimed D'erica as her foot creeped under the table to across towards Alex's chair. She could feel her brother shudder from her touch as she placed her foot on his thigh to tease him. She watched as Alex calmly took his gaze from his food to gaze at her and mouth silently the word "stop", then started back eating his food like not anything happened. She inwardly felt childish and bad for what she just did, but she just wanted her brother's attention. She sighed inwardly as she took her foot reluctanly down and fell into depressed thoughts.
 
Alex was relieved when he felt his sister finally remove her sweaty socked foot from off his thigh. He unconsciously moved his hand down to feel the dampened spot she left on his thigh as he bitterly felt a stir in his nether region. He cringed as dark thoughts crept into his mind and wished that dinner would hurriedly be over for he could get out of these uncomfortable situations that keep springing up on him.
 
Dinner was eventful as Jeff and Susan tried to get Alex and Julia to open up about Alex's height, but it was to no avail because all they kept doing was changing the subject. It was a very awkward atmosphere and everyone was relieved when dinner was finally over. Everyone told each other good night as they slipped off to their rooms. 
 
Alex was surprised when he saw D'erica walking sulkily in front of him.
 
Her new room must have been finished.
 
He watched her depressingly walk with heavy footsteps, which made him feel horrible inside. He knew his sister just wanted to be a part of his life, but he always treated her as if she did not exist. He sighed as he passed by his room to follow her to her room, but she was too distraught to even notice him behind her.
 
As soon as D'erica made it inside her room, she closed her door, then jumped into her bed as she cried into herr pillow. 
 
Why does he hate me so? Why?
 
She heard her door open and close, then felt someone grab the pillow off of her face to pull it away. She opened her crying eyes to see a blurry image her brother. She rubbed her eyes as she could not believe he was right here, in her room. She watched as he used his t-shirt to wipe her tears away affectionately as he sat down on the bed. 
 
"Aren't you too old to be crying...you're thirteen now right. Hmm, I guess since Jessica is gone, it is my duty to tuck you in. Well, it does not matter, after all I love you too." said Alex as he nudged D'erica's nose affectionately. 
 
D'erica shuddered as she heard the words she always wanted to hear. She felt a stir from inside of her pajama pants as she bit her bottom lip as she stared at her brother blushingly.
 
“I love you Alex!" exclaimed D'erica meekly.
 
"I know. I am sorry for not letting you know that I love you and cherish you also." said Alex as he guiltily could not bring his face up meet her eyes.
 
He felt his sister raise his head and bring him towards her. He could feel her hot breath on his neck as she hugged him. He hugged her back as her scent flooded into nostrils as he breathed it in deeply. He lowered his head again unconsciously because he felt he had did his sister terribly wrong all of these previous years as his head fell onto his sister's developing breast, which felt plesantly firm as he listened to her rapid heartbeat. He felt his sister raise his head again as he gazed upward to see a conflicted expression on her face. He was about to ask her what was wrong, when she all of sudden forced him closer to her face and deeply and intimately kissed him on the lips with her soft lips. Alex, who had closed his eyes as felt confused by what was happening as his sister's luscious lips stole his first kiss. He tried pushing her away from him because this was wrong, but she would not let him go as she forcefully made out with him. He felt her tongue invade past his lips into his mouth to dominate his tongue and explore the inside of his mouth. Her saliva flooded into his mouth as he could taste remnants of what she ate. He opened his eyes to see his sister was staring at him as she violated him with a confident gaze as he felt something uncomfortably poking him in his thigh. He tried speaking to tell her to stop but he just ended with more of her saliva in his mouth. He gagged a little as he could feel her starting to pin him down on the bed with her on top of him. Finally his sister stopped for what seemed like an eternity as he felt her let up, then breathe deeply onto his forehead to sloppily kiss it as he laid there with his sister's heavy body on top of him.
                                   
"I do not think you understand what I meant 'little' brother, I love you." said D'erica as she whispered seductively into his ear, then bit it.

Chapter 13: You Are Mine by Confused
Author's Notes:

D'erica reestablishes her relationship with her brother. Alex has another confusing moment with his unaware grandma and later finds her...

 

 

 

 


Alex shuddered when he heard his sister's words as she bit his ear. He could feel her as she slipped her slimy tongue into his ear to trace the inside of it, then nibbled on his ear a few times, which sent prickly sensations throughout his entire body. He was telling himself that this could not be happening as his nether regions started awakening. His bulge kept growing until it was part way out of his shorts as he felt his sister trace it, causing him to tremble in response as an unwilling moan escaped his lips.
 
This cannot be happening! Ugh! That feel…What are these tingling sensations I am feeling! This cannot be my sweet little innocent sister that is always begging me for my attention…ugh! Ehm..! She…she just touched my penis with her soft fingers! I feel…
 
Alex in the dark depths of his mind knew he was infatuated with his sister D’erica, even though he was telling himself he was not as she gazed at him waiting for him to give her a response of rejection or accept her feelings for him. Alex could see in his sister eyes that she was waiting for a response, but he did not know how to respond, because he knew whatever answer he gave would dramatically affect the both of them.
 
This is so wrong.  It is disgusting that I am being aroused …she is my little sister! Well, big sister now, but it is still wrong. Ehm! She is…I have to tell her to stop, but I am…
 
Alex gazed up at his sister D’erica to see her eyebrows were still raised at him and waiting for a response as her heavy body straddled him so he could not go anywhere. He felt something uncomfortably prodding him from his sister's pajama pants as he struggled inwardly about what to say to her.  He did not want to say anything too negative that would have her snap in anger or make her depressed for he has already made her life miserable enough.
 
"I do not think we should be doing this D'erica...we are brother and sister. This is a shunned upon in the world…" said Alex as he finally mustered up the courage to stutter.
 
"Fuck the world! You are mine 'little' brother...I will only share you with mommy, sister, and grandma! As long as we have each other, what does the world matter!" exclaimed D'erica as her beautiful face hovered over his face to gaze down upon him sternly.
 
"I..." said Alex he tried to say something, but was interrupted as his sister luscious lips started kissing him again. He struggled, for this was wrong. Plus, he felt several warning signs going off inside of his head as he opened his mouth to yell out, but well, he found out that was foolish…
 
D'erica could feel her brother struggling gradually come to a stop as he finally accepted her tongue when he opened his mouth as she slid her tongue more deeply in return to venture inside to claim her territory. She could feel her brother's chest heaving up and down as she felt his cock bulge out of his shorts to poke her belly button as she gave a slight moan of pleasure from the sensation. She was trying to take it slow as her psychiatrist suggested she do when she finally meets her partner in life, but Alex was not giving her any of the warning signs she had heard of...so it must be okay to continue, right?
 
Alex was trying his best not to enjoy this. He was thinking every thought possible to redirect his attention, but it did not help when his sister's fingers entwined with his fingers to hold them captive as she gyrated on top of his pelvis rhythmically. He tried his best not to announce the surreal moans he held in his throat as his sister’s slimy tongue and saliva dominated his mouth. He was trying his best not to swallow her grotesque saliva as he breathed through his nose raggedly for oxygen to only be comforted by his sister’s scent. He finally got relief when his sister raised her head from off of his face as her large tongue left his mouth dribbling a combination of his and her saliva after she bit his bottom lip intimately to send signals of stimulation throughout his body. He shuddered from her stimulation as he was just about to spit out the alarming amount of grotesque saliva she left in his mouth, but his sister's hand firmly clamped over mouth as she gazed down at him sternly while she flipped her hair with her other hand to get strands of her hair out of her face.
 
Hmm...What? He will not swallow my fucking spit! Does it taste nasty or something? Whatever, he probably just needs some encouragement and if he doesn’t want to…no, he will fucking swallow it!
 
"Fucking swallow my spit now! Do not tell me you want your ‘big’ sister angry at you, hmm? I know you want to fucking swallow it and you are going to!" said D'erica as she sternly got into her dominant role she has been waiting to try and slightly raised her body over his crotch, then slammed down on his cock hard to make him scream out as she shifted her hand to cover his nose and mouth. 
 
Agh! That hurt! I cannot breathe! Ugh! No…I am going to swallow her disgusting spit!
 
D’erica gazed down at her little brother as he pleadingly gazed up at her as his face grew redder due to him suffocating. She could not believe he still would not swallow as she raised her butt in the air even higher than the last time and slammed violently into his crotch to see him make a dramatic pained expression on his red face as a few tears leaked out of his eyes.
 
Please do not make me do this…Ugh! I swallowed it!
 
D’erica gazed down as he gulped it down to see him repeatedly gag and try to catch his breath as he vehemently gasped for air. She stroked her fingers through his hair affectionately in satisfaction to let him know she was pleased with him finally obeying her as she placed her other hand in her pajamas to keep her raging cock hidden from him as she directed it to side of her thigh, then rhythmically started grinding over him.
 
I hate I have to keep my cock hidden from him! Why did the fucking family decide he can’t know I got a fucking dick! Is it really that big of a fucking deal! Ugh! I am getting fucking frustrated from my cock being trapped! Well, ehm...someone will have to fucking suffer…   
 
D’erica winked at Alex as she prodded his mouth open and gargled deeply into her throat to spit a huge wad of phlegm into his mouth as her saliva dribbled down upon his face, then clamped her hand back over his mouth and nose to suffocate him into swallowing it. She watched in delight as he reluctantly swallowed and looked as if he was about to vomit as she continued grinding on him to get herself off at his discomfort. 
 
"Wow 'little' brother! You must really love your big sis huh! I cannot believe that you actually fucking swallowed my spit that quickly! I thought you would at least fucking struggle more! I guess I was wrong huh! What a good ‘little’ brother you fucking are!" said D'erica teasingly as she released her hand from Alex's mouth and kissed him intimately. Her grinding dramatically speeded up as her breathing grew even more erratic as images of him reluctantly swallowing her spit went through her mind, then her whole body shakenly went weak as she ejaculated twice in her pajamas. She had never felt this good before, even when she enjoyed a private session with herself and a few toys to watch porn. As she was intimately kissing Alex, she was shocked because he was actually kissing her back with his soft lips. She felt her deflated cock starting to stir in her pajamas. She was just about to say fuck her family and rip it out when she heard someone knocking on her door.
 
Shit! 
 
"Get under the fucking bed!" she sternly whispered to Alex after she bit his ear. She hurriedly got under her covers to get herself together as Alex hid under the bed. Once everything was situated, she told whomever was at door to come in.
 
Alex could not believe what had just previously happened between him and his sister as he watched the door open from under the bed to see a pair of ugg slippers approach the side he was facing under the bed. He groaned inwardly not again as his bulge gradually went down. He could hear his grandmother talking to D'erica above as she sat down on the bed and slipped off her slippers. 
 
Eww! Grandma's feet stinks! Forget the chip smell from earlier, Grandma’s feet smell like straight aged cheese. Ugh! My nose is being clogged up! 
 
Alex could unwillingly feel his nether region stir awake again due to the pungent intoxicating smell. He watched her yellowish soles wrinkle as he grew mesmerized by her feet-play.
 
"You know Alex loves you right, even though he might not say it?" asked Susan as she sat on the bed and slipped her slippers off. She loved how the cold wooden floor felt on her tired hot feet. She could feel a pleasant draft blowing on her soles as she awaited D'erica's answer.
 
"I know" giggled D'erica as she inwardly thought how she could still feel her hot semen on her thigh and her lovely intimate time she experienced with her 'little' brother. She felt a stir arise in her pajama pants as she reminisced about the puppy eyes he gave her and his soft lips.
 
"No, you do not! Tsk! It was his idea to give you this room and he also designed it specifically for you! Your grandpa only moved your clothes in here and put the wallpaper up!" exclaimed Susan while playing with her shoes as she shook her head at her ignorant granddaughter. 
 
"Really?" asked D'erica while gazing at her grandmother expectantly.
 
"Yes! When I told him that you and your mother was coming, he asked where were you sleeping and I told him the guest room. He nagged me continuously about how I could treat his little sister as a guest, so before you arrived and until today, he fixed it up for you! He would be covered with sweat and grime almost every day from excavating the space underneath this room! Then once he finished excavating and extending your room, he let Jessica and his secretary Kayla take over to design a private sanctuary underneath your room and told them not to tell him anything because it was your private sanctuary! All you have to do is set up the password to the door and you can go down there anytime you like! Try to remember that your brother is the silent type and not good at expressing his feelings, okay. Oh! I designed the top part of your room, by the way!" said Susan enthusiastically as she slipped her slippers back on and kissed D'erica on the forehead after D’erica told her thank you, then she headed towards the door to leave.
 
Alex snapped out of his daze once his grandmother put her slippers back on. He watched her exit the room and close the door. He could hear D'erica throwing the covers off of her as she got out of bed and tapped her foot impatiently. Alex watched as her dirty purple socked foot tapped up and down.
 
"Don't tell me that you are going to keep me fucking waiting forever! I thought you were going to tuck me in!" pouted D'erica in mock anger as she continuously tapped her foot impatiently waiting for her brother to come out.
 
Alex sighed as he reluctantly crawled out from under the bed and just when he was about to stand up, he saw D'erica's feet rub against each other as her perspired foot stench drifted to his nostrils, which caused it to crinkle. Her feet actually smelled more worse than their grandmother’s feet as he inwardly thought his sister must definitely not wash her feet as he proceeded to stand up. When he stood up, he saw that his gaze met slightly below his sister's developing breast as he realized his height has decreased, yet again. He cringed inwardly as he thought of the days to come. He was about to drift off into a deep depression, but was stopped when his sister pulled him in for a hug as she sat on the edge of the bed and told him thank you for her room. He breathed in her scent as she rested her head on top of his and tussled his silky soft curly hair. She released him slowly and then hopped further into her bed to get under the covers as she stuck her tongue out at him when she saw he was staring at her. Alex rolled his eyes as he helped pull her cover over her and made sure she was tucked in. 
 
"Goodnight." said Alex as he turned to leave, but was stopped by D'erica grabbing his arm.
 
"You forgot something!" pouted D'erica as she motioned to her lips.
 
"I am pretty sure you definitely already had your kiss goodnight." said Alex as he tried to slip away, then stopped once he saw his sister's expression turn stern as she waited. "Fine." said Alex as he bent down to give her a quick peck on the cheek and stood back up to see his sister gazing at him with a cocked eyebrows as if saying ‘like really’. He breathed in a gulp of fresh air to still his nerves and bent down to kiss D’erica on her soft lips affectionately, then bashfully placed his tongue inside of her mouth. 
 
D'erica was shocked as she felt Alex's tongue slip into her mouth and she bit down lightly to trap it. She watched as he gazed at her with a pleading expression as he tried to wiggle his tongue out, which made her cock stir again. She let go of his tongue to see him look at her timidly as he stood back up to hurriedly get away. She grabbed his arm once more and motioned for him to come here, then french-kissed him dominantly as she tried to force all of her saliva and her large slimy tongue into his mouth. She gazed at her brother while she kissed him and saw that he had his eyes closed as he tried to wrestle her tongue for authority in his mouth. He lost, so he bit down lightly on his sister's tongue, but it did not work as she pulled away from him as he slowly opened his eyes. She told her brother he has officially tucked her in now and saw his complexion turn brightly red as his lips were slightly swollen. 
 
Alex felt guiltily embarrassed by his lust and was a little disgusted by his new relationship with his sister as he tried leaving the room, but was stopped by the pinch on his behind from his sister.
 
"'Little' brother, next time we kiss make sure to keep your eyes opened, okay?." said D'erica teasingly as she heard her brother meekly answer back "okay" and watch him scamper out of the room. She watched him leave as her hand slipped into her pajama pants…
 
Alex walked to his room gazing down at his shorts wondering what was that huge damp spot on his thigh area. He thought for sure he did not ejaculate like the documentary he watched before showed for he did not feel the sensation that the documentary described. Plus, he for some reason wanted to run back to his 'big' sister's room for she could tell him something about what is happening and maybe experience it more, since she seemed 'quite knowledgeable' in that aspect due to all the intoxicating sensations she just made him experience. Also, when his grandmother came into room, he was mesmerized by her stinky feet, even though the stench from them were quite repulsive, his nether region still stirred excitingly for her feet. He was still thinking about the wrinkling of her meaty soles, even now. The matter alteration device revealed to him earlier that his hormones were not affected, yet he is being turned on by these grotesque taboo situations he had with his 'big' sister and 'big' mother. The only explanation left is puberty, which means these are his own unbiased lust and feelings, but that is so horribly wrong and uncomfortable to think about. He decided to put his inner feelings on hold as he thought of more pressing things.
 
As I saw with my mother when she was about an inch tall, vibrations and noises are pretty troublesome. I need to design something to project my voice or something that can increase my family's hearing. Also, I will need a vehicle to conveniently get around the house. I need to design a portable shrinking device and find out the maximum amount of time I can temporarily grow to normal size. I probably need to stock my food supply for I will not have to be fed scraps of food like a domestic animal, so I most likely need to place an order to Sam's tonight for they can deliver tomorrow. I probably need to place an order to Home Depot and Staples also. Sheeesh, I also got to shrink all of my thinkgs down and place it in the mansion! Ugh! I am tired already!
 
When Alex made it to his room, he went directly into his lab to start his tasks. He went ahead and ran a test on himself first. He found out based on his equipment as of right now, he can only remain normal height for about forty minutes once every seven days, then according to the parameters, if he tries to prolong his growth during the cool down period for his body's atoms, he would risk shrinking to less than a inch. Also based on the matter alteration device as of now, it would not allow him to break the forty minutes into intervals. He sighed as he started designing a wristwatch that would be the new portable matter alteration device and a little more. He drank several five hour energy drinks as he enthralled himself entirely into his work that he did not even notice it was now morning outside.  He used tweezers to finally place the last chip in the wristwatch, which caused it to roar to life. He finally finished designing the wristwatch, he was inwardly shocked when he saw the time displayed on it. Well that took longer than expected, but at least he added a few perks to it. He went upstairs to his room to scan everything and shrink it down accordingly as he adjusted their matter to be vibration proof. He then turned to bend down as he also adjusted the matter of the already one inch scale property with the mansion to be vibration proof also.  He gathered up everything and placed it on the lawn in front of the mansion as he saw a few birds fly out the fountain on the property in fright. He cringed once he saw the bird’s frightened actions as he thought of the future to come when he would be that small, then placed his new future home in the corner of his now bare room. He went downstairs to the lab to pick up the new hearing aid devices that had finally cooled down and went to breakfast. When he arrived, everyone was already eating, so he interrupted them briefly to give them the devices and explain their usage. He could feel his mother’s and D’erica’s hot gaze on him as he spoke, which caused his voice to stammer a few times due to his nervousness they made him feel. After he exchanged pleasantries and told them how to use the hearing aid devices, he scampered outside to his smart car as he set in some coordinates into the navigation system. He absentmindedly dozed off, but was awakened when he arrived at his destination due to the gps announcement. He got out the car as he hurriedly walked over to the abandoned water tower to set up the aluminum poles, then shrank it down to the one inch scale. He picked the water tower up and placed it in the passenger's seat of the car, then got the aluminum poles to place them in the trunk. He set the coordinates to another one of his properties, which he shrank down when he arrived to place it in the car, then headed back home as he meticulously fixed the water tower. 
 
Alex did not make it back home until late in the afternoon and as soon as he got out the car, he noticed the three eighteen wheelers. He hurriedly signed the drivers’ paperwork as he asked the drivers to break the seal for he can check the merchandise. After he did a quick check, he headed back to his car to get the property he shrank down that had several trailers scattered throughout the miniature property. He placed it on the ground as he directed the drivers to place everything in separate areas throughout his grandmother's yard according to what it is, which preoccupied them until late in the evening. Once the drivers were finished, Alex ran into the house to get the four AI butlers he designed last year out of storage in his lab as he changed their power units, then directed them outside. When he went outside he noticed that his grandmother was prodding the trailers with her toes. He felt weird sensations spring up inside of him as he watched her do it for a few more seconds and then asked her to please stop as he bent down to use a permanent marker to label each trailer as he enthralled himself into the task.  After he finished labeling, he tried to pick up the property, but couldn’t as it leaned to one side. He cast his gaze over to the other side to see what was causing the dilemma and shuddered as he saw his grandmother’s pearl pedicured toes pressing down on the property…

Chapter 14: Susan Dominates Her Little Alex by Confused
Author's Notes:

Susan is depressed because she feels Alex has been avoiding her lately.She tries approaching him on several occasios, but he would hurriedly scampers off. When she finally sees him and spends time with him, he negatively says something to her that sends her over the edge.

Susan was in her thoughts worried and slightly angry at her little grandson Alex for she was kind of ticked off that he barely said anything to her today other than at the dinner table this morning for breakfast when he was explaining to the family how to use the hearing aid devices he made. She tried to make a conversation with him, but he just scampered off to his lab after making a few replies to her and he did not even sit down to eat her food. This was not like her usual favorite little grandson to not talk to her and not eat her food, so she feared something else might be happening; especially when he ran out of the house quickly to leave this morning to go pick up the new miniature property after she tried to stop him to let him know that she was here for him and always will be here for him, but he practically ignored her and literally ran out the door to avoid talking to her. She was hurt deeply by this, so she went out to the garden to relieve her stress and feelings while he was gone. She was enthralled in gardening for a while until she heard an eighteen wheeler bull horn. She wiped the beads of perspiration from off her forehead as she got up to slip her shoes back on, then turned around to go to the front of the house. When she arrived, she saw a Sam’s truck, so she thought Alex must have ordered food for her again, which cheered her up, but she soon found out that was not the case when she went to the driver to sign the paperwork  and tell him where to put the groceries. The Sam’s driver told her the customer, which was Alex, had specifically requested that he will be the only one to sign and take the merchandise. She was bothered by this a little, but she did not let it get to her until the Home Depot and Staples drivers pulled up and told her the exact same thing when she asked for the paperwork to sign. She depressingly was getting ready to walk back to the garden, but Alex showed up. She suddenly felt her spirit lifted as she saw him getting out of the car, but it dropped as soon as she saw how much his height had dwindled since this morning, which left her gawking. She felt bad because she knew he was silently going through this as he usually does when he has a problem until she comforts him, therefore she was going over to comfort him as usual. She had almost walked by him when their eyes suddenly met as she gave him a gentle smile and held out her arms opened wide for him to run into her awaiting arms for a comforting hug as per usual, but he did not. Instead he shuddered as he gazed up at her and backed away to go run to delivery drivers to sign the paper work.  
 
Alex…ran away from me? He must had to go do something right? Yes, that has to right! He must had to hurry and sign the paperwork since the drivers have been waiting for him…but, he ran away from me this morning also…he must be stressed and scared of what is happening to him! He needs me!
 
Susan walked towards Alex as he hurriedly signed the paperwork and checked the merchandise, but as she got closer, she saw him take several teary eyed glances at her as he backed away. She started approaching him faster as she felt her heart drop when she saw the tears forming in his eyes, but all of a sudden Alex ran to his car to get a miniature property from out of his car to avoid her, then hurriedly ran over to the drivers as he put the miniature property on the ground to direct the drivers to put the merchandise on the lawn. She could not believe her little Alex was trying so desperately to avoid her as she watched the silhouette of his back as he ran into the house.
 
Did I do something to him? Is he mad at me for making him stay with Julia in the garden the other day? I only did it because I knew he really was hurting and wanted motherly love. He is going to hurt himself if he keeps bottling his feelings inside of him…he is going to talk to me!   
 
Susan marched into the house to Alex’s room once she gathered her thoughts, then took a deep breath as she tried opening his door to his room, but surprisingly it was locked. She furiously stomped her foot because she was angry that he was doing this much to avoid her.
 
Ugh! What do I do?!! He doesn’t want to talk to me…
 
Susan went outside to wait for Alex by his little miniature trailer park property for she could get on her little grandson for not eating anything, taking proper care of himself, and especially for avoiding her today. She inwardly groaned because her feet was hurting from being on them too long. She looked down at the little property and pondered if the itty bitty trailers would bring comfort to her tired sole as her sweaty dirty hot foot slipped out of the confines of her slipper slowly to be placed on top of one of the miniature trailers and she let out a moan of satisfaction for how the coolness felt exceedingly pleasant on her hot sweaty arch. She fondled the little trailer with her foot to give her a wonderful massage and hoped Alex would not be mad at her as she he saw flakes of dirt from the digging in the garden earlier fall off of her sole onto the property.
 
How could something so small feel so surprisingly wonderful! Ehm…ah, yeah right there in that spot! Wow! This feels amazing! Ah…ehm! What?!! Alex came back out!
 
Susan watched as Alex reluctantly approach her slowly, then gawked once he saw her big foot fondling the little trailer. She embarrassingly turned red in the face as she saw him stare at her foot for a while, then he gulped as he nervously told her to move it. She started to reluctantly remove her foot as she embarrassingly looked at Alex’s face, then stopped moving her foot once she suddenly realized his face was flushed red while he was staring at her foot and she could have sworn she saw a twitch in the crotch area of his joggers.
 
Does he like my feet…nooo! That cannot be possible! I remember last year when Alex visited the family psychiatrist, she pulled me to the side to tell me that Alex may have developed intimate feelings for me due to me always being there for him and I told her no way…maybe he really does likes me?!! Well, his bulge did prod me in my thigh the other day in the lab…     
 
Alex shuddered as he gazed at his grandmother’s pearl colored toe nailed toes to see the flesh of her meaty toes turning a yellowish red from her exerting pressure from her toes onto the miniature property. Another reason, he cringed was because her toes were gradually sinking into the landscape of the property causing the dirt, grass, bushes, and trees to be pushed outwards to make way for her sweaty meaty toes. He saw tiny cracks starting to branch out onto the surface as well as the trailers starting to gradually drift across the grassy landscape of the miniature property due to him having one side of the miniature property up, while as his grandmother’s toes were firmly holding the other side down, so he hurriedly put the property back down as he gazed wearingly at her toes.
 
I asked her to move her foot…did I not? Why did she not move her foot…can she not see that she is causing damage to the property?
 
Alex took his gaze off of his grandmother’s toes as he ran his gaze upwards along her thick calves to her womanly shapely thighs that could not concealed beneath her sundress, which captivated his attention for a little while as he felt a stir arise in his nether region, then as if reluctant, he moved his eyes from off of her shapely thighs to along her flat stomach upwards to her hefty breast that could not be hidden by her sundress either. He tried to gaze past his grandmother’s breast to see her face, but could not due to the angle he was at as he was sitting on the ground and also due to the enormity of her hefty breast also.
 
Oh my god! He is actually ogling my body! This is not right…I am his grandmother! Yet, it is nice to know I still have it…and it is kind of cute seeing my little Alex admire my body…Ehm! Am I getting wet?!!
 
Alex’s gaze was interrupted from his grandmother’s breast when her body shifted as she bent over, which caused him to cringe backwards as her breast seemed to be descending on him. He let out a small shriek as he saw his grandmother’s face appear from behind her breast with a weird expression on it, which made him feel frightened for some unknown region.
 
“Admiring something little Alex? Hmm? Were you admiring your dear sweet grandma?” said Susan teasingly in mock anger as she jostled her breast together when she crossed her arms beneath them while she found herself growing more aroused as she watched Alex gape at her breast as he tried to stutter a reply back to her and shudder nervously under her gaze. She clinched her thighs together in an attempt to appease her clit that was starting to beg for attention.
 
“I…I was not…no! I was not doing that! I…I could not see past your breast and was shocked that…” stammered Alex as he nervously gazed up at his grandmother and cringed when she interrupted him.
 
“What my breast? Hmm? I know you are not trying to say my lovely breast are too big are you? My little Alex, you do know it is impolite for a guy to make negative…” said Susan in mock anger as she glared at Alex to make him squirm and unconsciously rubbed her thighs together to please her clit that was being incited by his nervous actions, but was taken out of her taboo sensations when Alex interrupted her.
 
Why do I feel like this is déjà vu! Ugh! What is wrong with me! Now she thinks I am slighting her breast! I…
 
“No grandma…I was not saying your breast were too big…I think they are perfect!” said Alex bashfully as his gaze lowered to avoid seeing his grandmother’s face.
 
He thinks my breast are perfect! Can I take this as him…admitting to liking me?!! This is so wrong…but why am I not really thinking this is wrong?!! Do I love my little Alex?!! I have a husband and he is my grandson…yet I want him to love me! Huh!
 
“Grandma I just…I just wanted to tell you to move your foot please! I cannot lift up the property, plus you are ruining the landscape!” said Alex exasperatedly aloud as he was struggling with his inner feelings while his gaze wandered.
 
Wha…what? Oh, my big foot was still on the little thing! I had totally forgot! Since my little Alex wants me to move my foot…
 
“Sure sweetie…grandma is sorry! I did not mean to mess up your little new home! I am sure you will forgive me though, right my little Alex?” said Susan apologetically at first, but then surprisingly changed to a sultry tone as she lifted her foot up…
 
Alex watched as his grandmother took the pressure off of her toes to raise her foot into the air, then cringed as she lowered her dirty rough wrinkled sole that was glistening with sweat back onto the property. He watched her crinkle her meaty toes, then raise her foot slightly back up to bring it over to lay on a trailer near his arm. He watched as her meaty toes splayed over the miniature trailer and shook his head to relieve it of the dark thoughts that was starting to appear in his mind as a stir arose in his joggers. He was relieved when she finally raised her foot up in the air once again, but this time she laid her foot on top of her slipper. He breathed out in relief once the heavy burden was gone, then struggled due to his diminished size as he lifted the miniature property back up, but suddenly out of nowhere, his grandmother’s foot appeared into his view as she placed her big foot onto his arm and gently pressed down to make him lower the miniature property back onto the ground. Alex cringed as his grandmother’s big foot forced him to lower the property. He tried to slant and shake his arm to resist, but it was futile for every time he finally wiggled his arm out of her grasp, she would just adjust her foot to lay on a better position on his arm. He was forced to give up moving the trailer property due to how heavy it was and the involvement of his grandmother’s dirty and rather sweaty big foot as he heard her giggles above him in triumph. He felt rather conflicted right now because his bulge practically has fully awakened from this grotesque situation and he was angry because she was doing this to him when he had so much to get done! He confusingly stared at her dirty foot that was fondling his arm restlessly as a sheen of sweat and dirt was appearing everywhere on his arm where her sweaty hot sole and toes prodded as well as the stench of her perspired big dirty foot made its way over to inside his nostrils, which made him let out an unconscious cough as he grew even more grossed out by what was happening. He felt his anger gradually triumph over his arousal as he…
 
Look at him cutely struggling trying to get his hand from under my foot! He is so cute! Aww, look my little Alex gave up! He looks so cute down there gawking at my big foot and his arm does make a comfortable foot massager…what? Why is he glaring up at me?!!
 
“Grandma, can you please move your big foot off of my arm!” said Alex angrily as glared furiously up at her.
 
Oh! Is my little Alex angry at me! Aww…that is cute…but I do not like his tone! Plus, he was the one…
 
“My little Alex, you need to make up your mind! This is the third time you asked me to move this ‘big’ foot of mine! I do not like your tone either! I was just trying to cheer you up!” said Susan teasingly at first, but her tone gradually grew raspingly angry as she felt a mind numbing sensation coursing through her body.
 
“I am sorry for speaking to you like that and I do not need you to cheer me up right now! Right now, I need you to please move your big dirty and sweaty grotesque foot from off of my arm for I can finish doing the several tasks I need to have done to prepare for…” said Alex exasperatedly, but he was interrupted.
 
I know he just did not say…Is my foot really that bad?!! Ehm! What was that sensation I just felt?!! I feel the need to…
 
“You know what my little Alex! I have been worrying myself sick for you ever since you dropped the alarming news of you shrinking last night! I can understand that you are feeling bad, but bottling it up and lashing out at people, especially me, is just going to make things worst! I love you and will always be here for you, but you have hurt me repeatedly and several times today as I have been running back and forth trying to make sure you are okay! I think you owe me compensation, do you not think so?!! Hmm?!!” said Susan emotionally, then angrily as she raised her ‘big’ foot up slightly to trace upwards along his arm as she saw him tremble beneath her touch, which made her clit throb.
 
“I am sorry! I just have been feeling…” said Alex exasperatedly, but was interrupted again as he nervously shuddered while he watched his grandmother’s big grotesque foot slowly crawl up his arm.
 
“Ssh! Ssh! I know…I know you are very sorry for lashing out at your dear grandma and know you have been struggling holding all of these feelings inside…I forgive you, but you hurt grandma very deeply just now...” said Susan caringly at first, then teasingly in mock anger as she raised her big foot that had just made it to the top of Alex’s shoulder off to place her toes on his chin as she watched him shudder as few whimpers escape out of his mouth, which alarmingly delighted her.
 
“No…no! Please, I am…” said Alex desperately, yet was interrupted again as he started to edge himself backwards with his forearms after he tried moving his grandmother’s grotesque toes off of his chin, but failed as he cringed from touching her sweaty wrinkled sole with his hands while his prisoner in his nether region was trying to break out of his joggers.
 
Aww! How cute! Look at him trying to move my big foot! My foot is bigger than his little hands! Ehm! Dominating him feels amazing! What?!! My little Alex is trying to get away while trying to beg! He is too cute! He is talking too much…I need…
 
“Shush! Be quiet! You had your chance to talk to me all today, which you did not, but now all of a sudden you are a little chatterbox aren’t you!  What?!! Are you scared of my big tootsies? You hurt my big tootsies feelings earlier when you said it was a big dirty and sweaty grotesque foot! How can these sexy wonderful smelling big tootsies of mine be any of those things! You must have smelled the shit that has been stuck up your ass all day while you were ‘avoiding’ me! That is okay though because I can arrange an upfront personal seat to this perfection!” said Susan in mock anger as she watched her little Alex try to get up to leave, but she kicked him ‘lightly’ in the stomach as he fell down while holding his stomach groaning from the pain. She brought her hand down to rub her clit through the confines of her sundress as she picked her foot off of the ground to roll Alex over while he struggled fruitlessly under her big foot that covered his whole chest and stomach. She felt her clit moisten even more as it throbbed begging for even more stimulation. She took her foot off of his chest, then tried to shove as much of her toes into his nostrils as possible while he screamed for her to stop and snorted repeatedly as she could feel his icky snot on her meaty toes as he whimpered and cried. Her clit quaked repeatedly as she gazed down delightfully at her little Alex’s misfortune while she furiously rubbed her clit through the confines of the sundress. Her clit was drastically leaking as a wet spot started to form and spread quickly across the crotch area of her dress as she felt him trying to roughly breathe with her meaty toes in his nostrils and coughing repeatedly. Her thighs quivered as she moaned out in a loud orgasm, but she was still not satisfied…
 
Agh! I can barely breathe! Why is she doing this to me?!! Ugh! This cheesy chip smell is almost unbearable…what? She is taking her toes out of my nostrils.
 
Alex gazed up at his grandmother to see her body heaving as her breast jiggled while she erratically moaned and panted as she creepily smiled down at him which made him shudder as he decided he should hurriedly get up to get away while his nostrils were not being held captive anymore. He had almost managed to stand up when all of sudden his grandmother kicked him in the stomach yet again, which made him fall on his back again to make him roll repeatedly left and right while holding his stomach as he groaned loudly in pain, but his grandmother’s torture did not stop there. No, she was not satisfied with him compensating her yet for treating her as a stranger today!
 
Alex ceased rolling on the ground in agony when his grandmother’s big foot landed on his folded arms, chest, and stomach to pin him down. He groaned and felt his body was about to break as she put her entire weight on him while he heard a loud sounding plop come from beside his ear, which caused him to shift his gaze and see…
 
Julia took her other slipper off that has been confining her other foot to stew in her shoe since she was in the garden. She could see the sweat glistening and dirt scattered about her foot from even her bird’s eye view, which made her have conflicted feelings about what she was about to do as she placed her newly released toes on top of her little Alex’s chin and soft lips while she squealed a loud moan in another orgasm as she saw his eyes go wide in fright and face turn red as he was trying not breathe in any of her fresh foot scent. 
 
This is so amazing! I cannot believe I am actually doing this! Look at how cute my little Alex is when he struggles…ehm! I hope he will not be to mad at me after…
 
“I am sure you do not think my sexy wonderful smelling tootsies are ‘big dirty and sweaty grotesque’…or at least will not tell me they are again, right my little Alex! Aww someone is quiet now! Your poor little stomach must be hurting from not eating anything today…that is okay though! I have just what you need! Open up! Oh, you will not open your mouth! Are you trying to hurt my dear feelings again or do you need help?!! I guess I will have to help feed my little Alex than!” said Susan shockingly caring as if she was actually trying to help him as she tried to shove her toes past her little Alex’s soft lips, but he would not budge his lips open as he flailed wildly left and right trying to get away from her big foot, however couldn’t go anywhere due to her other foot that was pinning his arms against his torso to make him lie flat on the ground.
 
My little Alex still will not open his mouth huh! Well…heehee!
 
Alex breathed out in quick relief as his grandmother took her big meaty toes off of his lips. For some reason her other foot smelled obscenely worse than other one from before when she tried shoving her toes in his nostrils. He could feel dirt and sweat all over his lips as he was groaning impatiently in pain waiting for his grandmother to take her weight off his arms and chest. He gazed up at her face to see that she was affectionately smiling down at him, which gave him chills because her actions did not agree with her facial expression. He was about to say something to her when all of a sudden his grandmother’s foot flashed into his view again as he felt severe pressure and pain on his neck from her pressing her foot down on his windpipe that left him violently coughing and gasping for air because he could not breathe.
 
“Aww! See what a loving grandma I am! I am making sure you are getting something to eat. Now, here comes the ‘big’ airplane! Say Ahh! That’s right! Keep that little mouth of yours open…yes! Ehm! Struggle for me! Yeesss! You are making my kitty feel so good!” said Susan teasingly, then erotically as she forced as much as her foot as possible in her little Alex’s mouth and squealed in delight from him gagging and how good his slimy mouth felt on her hot meaty toes. She could feel him trying to vomit, but her meaty toes did not allow him as she fondled his tongue and uvula while she took her other foot off of him because she wanted see him squirm more as tears formed in his eyes. Her thighs quaked as she felt a huge orgasm coming while she was trying hard to muffle her screaming moans. She lifted her sundress up and held her hand over her clit as she wiggled her big meaty toes out of Alex’s mouth while looking down at him seductively.
 
Alex was relieved…no that was an understatement! He was joyously thankful that his grandmother’s grotesque meaty toes were not in his mouth any longer as he gasped continuously for fresh air to breathe. He gazed up confusingly at his grandmother as his bulge was throbbing to see her put her foot on either sides of his body as she slowly bent down while making cooing noises. He was paralyzed with fear as he watched the alarming sight of her swollen puffed up forbidden fruit that could not be hidden by her hand that was trying to cover it as she descended to the ground to get on her knees with Alex dreadfully directly facing her forbidden fruit as it dribbled fluids down onto his mouth.
 
Yes! Look in awe at my perfection my little Alex! Yeesss! Be a good little boy and do not move! Ehm! I can hardly wait…
 
“Why my little Alex, I am so proud of you for eating your food! What a good little grandson you are! I know you must be terribly thirsty, so your dear grandma got you some ‘heavenly nectar’ to help you wash it down!” said Susan hoarsely as she tried to sound seductive while she spread her thighs apart to lay down her torso flat upon the ground before her little Alex and removed her hand from over her clit as fluid gushed out from her previous orgasms onto Alex’s face while her butt was still hanging in the air.
 
“Grandma! Please! I…” exasperatedly croaked Alex as he cringed several times from the fluids dribbling upon his face and the swollen puffy ‘kitty’ above him that looked down on him insatiably hungry as he was interrupted by his grandmother’s sultry voice once more while he saw the horrifying sight of...
 
“Yes my little Alex?!!” hoarsely said Susan as she slammed her clit forcefully down on his face as she rubbed her nipples and hefty breast thoroughly through the sundress with the ground as she moaned out at this incredible experience.
 
“My little Alex! Yes! Ahh! Scream and struggle under my ‘kitty’! Ehm! Yes! Yes!” hoarsely moaned Susan as she rhythmically grinded on her little Alex’s face as he screamed and struggled against her clit, which was sending waves of pleasure throughout her entire body that caused her toes to curl. She started pounding her fist on the ground as she felt a torrent of waves rushing out from deep inside her cunt while she ceased her grinding and pressed her clit as downwards as physically possible against her little Alex’s face smothering the back of his head against the ground and then screamingly moaned into ground loudly as she pounded the ground even more violently as the biggest orgasm she ever had in her life gushed out in a massive stream into her little Alex’s screaming mouth, while she could feel him choking her orgasmic fluids down his throat. She was panting and moaning! This experience was absolutely blissful! She clapped her behind and grinded on him to make sure he received all of her ‘heavenly nectar’ as she purred in satisfaction. She felt exhausted as the last bit of her nectar dribbled out of her clit into her little Alex’s mouth, then shimmied down his body to intimately kiss his soft lips while gazing into his big confused tear stained eyes. She felt warm as she kissed him as if she had been hiding her love for him for years and finally let it out. She could feel his erratic heartbeats and quickened breaths beneath her as she felt like she could kiss him for eternity. She reluctantly released her wet lips from holding his captive, which made a wet sound as he leaned upwards following her lips, then dropped limply to the ground as he gazed confusingly up at her. She gave a final wet kiss on his forehead, then sat up on him to gaze down affectionately at his face as she saw it was slightly swollen red with dirt, sweat, saliva, and her ‘heavenly nectar’ strewn throughout his face as he gazed at her confusingly, which made her affectionate expression turn to a complex one as she finally thought of her actions.
 
Oh, my god! What have I done?!!

Chapter 15: D'erica Wants A little Attention Too by Confused
Author's Notes:

Confused feelings develop between Susan and Alex. She reaches out to him, but he does not want anything to do with her. Unbeknowst to them, D'erica was sying on them and she wants a little action too...

My grandma…just…she just used me to pleasure her? This must be a nightmare…or a dream. No…this situation is real for I can feel pieces of gritty dirt along my tongue and the roof of my mouth as well as a thick slightly sweet milky fluid and also a salty taste overwhelming my tongue and pallet taste buds, while I also smell a strong collaboration of musk, strawberries, and bleu cheese...this is gross? Why am I not feeling disgusted by this? What are these feelings inside of me? Did I enjoy this…these grotesque aromas and tastes? Did I enjoy my grandma using me in such an immoral way? I am not suppose to…she is family, not mentioning the fact she is a little over fifty and has been a maternal figure for me in my mother’s absence. I know I am angry with her for disrupting me from my task, but I am not really that angry at her for all the grotesque actions she just did to me…is this normal? Am I in love with my grandma?
 
Susan solemnly gazed down at Alex’s face as he gazed off into the distance with a muddled facial expression plastered over his face as well as her ‘heavenly nectar’ and sweat. She felt so horribly bad. She did not mean to take it this far. She only meant to tease him, but her sexual cravings took over. She was feeling a torrent range of emotions as she tried opening her mouth to tell him sorry several times, but not anything came out.
 
I really did not mean to…yes I did. It felt so wonderfully marvelous, but this…no, I was wrong. What do I tell my little Alex? I just cannot tell him that I think I am in love with him…but doesn’t he love me also? He did not run from me when I lowered my ‘kitty’ onto his face…so, does that means he is in love with me? I want…I want him to love me though and I want to experience another blissful moment with him. His soft lips…his face struggling underneath my clit…those waves of pleasure he brought me as I released into his screaming mouth and also before all of that, when I forced my sweaty smelly foot into his nostrils…and oh so wet mouth! Oh, my god! I am getting hot all over again! Is something wrong with me? This is so wrong, yet I ‘want’ my little Alex! I wonder what my little Alex thinks…he is still just gazing off into the distance.
 
Susan was gazing down at Alex with a complex expression on her lovely mature face for she did not know where to go from here and her little Alex muddled expression while gazing off into the distance did not make the situation fare any better for her. She finally had enough of his lack of paying attention or saying anything to her, so she cupped her little Alex’s face with both her hands to make him gaze up at her with those big lost eyes of his as he shuddered from her touch.
 
Huh! Grandma is…her eyes, they are…
 
“Beautiful” unconsciously said Alex as he gazed deeply into his grandmother’s big crystal blue eyes while not moving a muscle nor breathing for he was just gazing into the dark blue stormy depths of her eyes to see the different facets of light blue rain contrasting with the different sparkling colors of blue light as deep blue waves were brushing up against radiant light which seemed to embrace his very soul in warmth as his whole being felt at peace. 
 
My little Alex called me beautiful! Oh, my god! He thinks I am beautiful!
 
Susan was bashfully blushing as she held her little Alex’s cute face in her hands as she smilingly gazed down at him to see his little face flushed red from embarrassment as he gazed deeply into her eyes.  
 
Aww! Look how cute he is when he is embarrassed! My little Alex is gazing so deeply into my eyes as if he is lost in their beauty! He is making me feel so beautiful and…wet! Aww! Look at his little face! He is growing even redder! Wait…
 
Susan was startled because her little Alex was not blinking or moving a muscle. He was just gazing deeply into her eyes as if he was lost while his face was growing redder by the second. She let go his face to hold one of her finger under his nose to see if he was breathing and he wasn’t!
 
“Alex! Alex! Breathe!” yelled Susan exasperatedly as she grabbed her little Alex by the shoulders and shook him back and forth desperately. She watched him shudder as he wheezed and took in several gulps of air as his rosy complexion started disappearing.
 
That was a relief! Is he trying to make me have a heart attack?!!
 
Alex had finally caught his breath, but he did not know what came over him. He was trying to figure it out, but he suddenly remembered he had to finish stocking the miniature mansion and trailers before tomorrow night or rather before his size decreases to where he cannot do anything. He tried sitting up, but could not move as he saw his grandmother was sitting on top of his torso while she gripped his shoulders pinning him down against the ground. He gulped as he gazed past her voluptuous breast that loomed over his head to see her face gazing down at him with a mischievous smile.
 
Thank god! He is alright! He scared the bejesus out of me! Huh? Is he trying to get up? He is gazing at me again like…
 
“Well, my sweet little Alex, are you done admiring me yet? I know I am breathtaking, but I did not know you ‘literally’ would not breathe! You make me feel…” said Susan teasingly as she firmly held her little Alex down while she felt her ‘heavenly nectar’ dribble down her thigh from seeing him struggling to get up while he gazed up at her with a perplexed expression on his face as he interrupted her.  
 
“I am sorry for gazing at you like that, grandma! I do not know what is wrong with me…I…I have to go…grandma can you please just get off of me!” said Alex depressingly with a confused expression plastered on his face while tears formed in his eyes as he could not gaze up to look in his grandmother’s eyes due to the shame he felt.
 
My mother, my sister, and my grandmother…what is wrong with me? My heart remains ignorant of the immorality of my lust and love of these distasteful feelings that dwell within me, even though I usher these feelings away to forever banish them from inciting me to act upon…I…
 
Susan depressingly gazed down at her little Alex’s forlorn expression as her heart ached for her truly taking account of her actions this time. She really did not mean to force all of those intimate acts upon her little Alex, but at the time she really was not in control due to the prevalent sexual urges that were coursing through her body.
 
My little Alex looks so confused and depressed while he is crying…I did not really mean to hurt him. I thought he wanted this…no, me. I wanted him. Am I wrong for wanting him to love me? Where will our relationship go from here? I do not want our relationship to fall apart…nor for him to leave me not experiencing these wonderful sensations again. We need to…
 
“Alex, I think we should talk about this…” said Susan sternly as she let his shoulders go while she got off of him to sit in the grass beside him. She awkwardly unfurled her sundress to pull it back down from up under her breast as she watched her little Alex’s face expression and eyes become clear as if he finally solved whatever was troubling him after they sat in silence for a few moments. She waited for him to speak or say anything to let her know his thoughts, but he just got up and walked over to the miniature property to struggle picking it up as he asked the four AI butlers to follow him to the area of her landscaping where his newly ordered merchandise was. She could not believe he was actually avoiding her blatantly again after everything that just happened between them. She sat on the ground pondering what to do, then stood up to go after him.    
 
Alex led the butlers over to his newly ordered goods as he felt his grandmother’s hot gaze on him. He struggled a little inwardly, which showed in the manner he walked, but his demander turned for the better once he made it to his newly ordered goods. He was criticizing the miniature property for how heavy it is in his mind as he let out a few groans from the weight. He looked at one of the AI butlers that was closest to him to compare their sizes and cringed when he saw that he barely came up to its stomach, which would make him a little over three feet. This whole entire shrinking dilemma was impeding on his psyche and confidence, after all, none of these immoral intimate situations would most likely not have happened at all if it were not for his dwindling size; however, it was not time to think about it now for he has more important thing to be done. He turned around to tell the one of the butlers to scout the area of merchandise before he shrank it down when he was interrupted as he saw his grandmother stomping this way with a stern look on her face, which made him gulp and unconsciously shudder.
 
Susan saw her little Alex turn around to face her as he nervously gulped and shuddered while he took a few steps frightfully back. She was angry at him for not talking to her, yet she could not help but loosen up as a few giggles came out of her mouth at his hysterical frightened actions in her eyes. She gazed into his nervous pleading eyes that were begging her to leave him alone as she let out a sigh and stopped walking to gaze at him.
 
Is my little Alex scared of me? He looks so cute…ugh! I am getting wet again! I…I like his frightened actions? I…no! Maybe I should wait to talk to him…
 
Alex nervously watched his grandmother approach, then saw her stop as she went in the house after giving him a complex reluctant gaze. He felt like a huge burden had been lifted off of him as he deeply breathed out in relief. He was about to try to tell one of the AI butlers to go check the area again, until he heard a gruff cough of someone clearing their throat beside him…

------
 
D’erica was coming back from her jog when she saw her ‘little’ brother Alex and her grandmother. She was still breathing and sweating hard as she dragged her feet over to them. She stopped, however when she saw her grandmother pick her foot up to shove it her ‘little’ brother’s mouth as she felt a stir rise in her pants from this shocking sight. She got closer to them and hid behind a tree as she could hear her grandmother’s seductive words while she watched in awe. She reached into her pants to massage her cock as her grandmother rolled up her sundress to stand on top of her brother and crouch slowly on top of him as she heard his whimpers, but surprisingly he did not try to struggle as he did earlier. She was so turned on as precum leaked through her tights while listening to her grandmother’s seductive words as she covered her brother’s awaiting frightened face with her swollen pussy that was dribbling fluids all over her brother’s face and curly hair and moaned out in ecstasy. D’erica exploded as she saw her grandmother brutally humping her brother’s face in bliss while beating wildly on the ground as she tried to muffle her screams of ecstasy. She could not believe this beautiful voluptuous dominant woman was her grandmother. She watched her grandmother pant repeatedly in sexual exhaustion as sweat ran down her beautiful face to glisten under the radiant light of the setting sun while she swept strands of hair out her face to look down affectionately at her brother.
 
I did not know grandma was that beautiful and firm! Wow! I am…kind of jealous of her.
 
D’erica was about to walk over when she noticed an uncomfortable air develop between her grandmother and little brother. She saw her grandmother depressingly wander into the house as Alex looked relieved. She giggled at her brother’s nervous reactions as she walked over to him, which he did not even notice, so she cleared her throat a few times to see him turn around with a frightened expression as her cock stirred again.
 
“Oh ‘little’ brother, what are you acting all jumpy for, hmm?!! I am just your ‘big’ sis!” teasingly said D’erica as she tussled his curly air affectionately while he cringed from her touch. She gazed down at him tenderly as she saw his bruised face and used her shirt to wipe away her grandmother’s sweat and ‘heavenly nectar’ while he bashfully gazed up at her.
 
“D’erica…thank you!” nervously said Alex as he shuffled his feet while watching his little sister’s expression turn into surprise.
 
“You’re…you’re welcome! I am your big sis, so I have to look after you! Grandmother really went overboard, didn’t she?!!” exclaimed D’erica in shock of Alex telling her thank you, while she twirled his curly hair in between her fingers.
 
“What ‘big’ sister?!! Huh?!! If I remember correctly, I am the big brother!” said Alex in mock anger as he poked his sister in the bellybutton.
 
“Doesn’t matter! I’m ‘bigger’, so I am your ‘big’ sister!” teasingly said D’erica as she bent down to put her breast in his face to tease him, but Alex moved back, which caused her to stumble. She saw her ‘little’ brother quickly try to prop her back up to help her keep her balance, but he just made the situation worst by causing her to fall on top of him as they fell to the ground. She heard her brother mutter a few groans from under her and felt him trying to push her off of him. She was about to tease him, but she felt something prodding her thigh.
 
He is hard already! Wow! It has barely been a few seconds! Wait…
 
“Oh ‘little’ brother! You are fancying your ‘big’ sis, huh! You cannot get enough of me! You are so cute! I did not know you would get hard this quickly!” teasingly said D’erica as she sat up, then gazed down upon her cute little brother’s blushing face as he turned his head to the side to avoid eye contact with her. She was finding her brother’s bashfulness quite a turn on, so she had to shift around on top of him to make ‘herself’ more comfortable as she saw her brother part his soft lips to say something.
 
“I…I…it’s not that exactly!” stammered Alex bashfully as his sister grabbed both sides of his face to force him to gaze up at her beautiful face while she had a mischievous grin on her face. He felt his heart throb as he gulped down saliva nervously.
 
“Oh really? Hmm…if it not that exactly, what is the reason my dear ‘little’ brother?!! Ooh! Is it because of grandma dominated you earlier! Isn’t someone a naughty boy! And you had me believing you did not like it, hmm?!! You are blushing even more, so I must be right, huh?!! What should I do about this my ‘little’ brother?!!” teasingly said D’erica as she watched Alex squirm in embarrassment beneath her as she reached back to trace his bulge imprint of his shorts, which caused a moan to escape his lips as he tried not to meet her intimate gaze, but she kept her other hand on his face to force him to look up into her teasing eyes.
 
“D’erica…I…” stammered Alex, but he was interrupted by his sister putting her sweaty fingers on his lips as she gazed down at him intimately which caused his heart to flutter.
 
“Shhh...my ‘little’ brother. Did I not already tell you that I will share you with grandma, mother, and Jessica…ehm! Someone is really raging down there I feel! ‘Little’ brother you are being so naughty, so I think I should punish you…” seductively said D’erica as she slowly moved her hand from his face to across his stomach to slip into his shorts and grabbed his cock to squeeze it, which caused him to let out a loud moan in ecstasy due to the agony. She gazed down proudly at her brother’s reaction as she felt her cock writhe violently trying to get out of her tights. She begrudgingly moved off of her brother’s chest for he would not feel her cock brushing against him.  
 
I wish I could tell him…ugh! My family! Well, they are probably right… He probably would not look at me the same or be disgusted by me if he finds out…
 
“Big sis…D’erica, I…I love you!” bashfully said Alex as he brought his hands up to cover his face in embarrassment as his sister gasped. He could feel her soft fingers trying to pull his hands off of his face, but she stopped, so he peeked between his fingers to see her radiantly smiling down affectionately at him, which caused a warm sensation to course through his body. He covered his eyes again from embarrassment as he felt relieved and happy for finally admitting some of his feelings that he has been bottling up inside for so long. He was relishing admitting his feelings, when he suddenly felt hot air blowing on his hands, He was curious to what it was, so he peeked through his fingers…
 
“Boo!”
 
Alex cringed as he saw his sister’s beautiful face peering down at him teasingly, then he hurriedly closed his fingers to hide from her view. His heart started beating rapidly as he wondered what was wrong with him.
 
“Look at me Alex.” said D’erica seductively as she gazed down at her little brother hiding behind his hands in embarrassment with her hands on the ground beside either sides of his face while her behind was in the air as her knees supported her against the ground.
 
“Alex take your hands down.” said D’erica impatiently as she saw her brother cringe beneath her, but still would not uncover his face.
 
Hmm…
 
“Little brother take your fucking hands down now!” sternly said D’erica as she watched her brother shudder as he reluctantly took his hands down to blushingly gaze up into her eyes.
 
“You are really beautiful…” blushingly said Alex, but he was interrupted by D’erica’s soft lips engulfing his lips in a dominant passionate kiss. He tried to kiss her back, but she was in complete control as he felt her large slimy tongue slip past his lips to enter into the crevice of his mouth. He inwardly cringed from her breath and the taste of her saliva, but soon got used to it as he enjoyed this intimate moment and wished it would last forever…
 
“‘Little’ brother was that so bad, hmm?!! Look at you! You didn’t even want your big sis to stop did you?!! And to think I had to force your little hands off of your cute little face! Oh, you look too cute when you are blushing!” teasingly said D’erica after she drew back from the kiss as Alex followed her lips with his eyes closed as she raised her head, then his head fell when she finally released his lips from the kiss as she caught him to gently lay his head upon the ground while saliva dribbled connectively between both of their lips. She watched as her brother dreamily opened his eyes as his face was flushed red. She felt warm inside knowing her brother was in love with her and he had admitted his feelings to her. She gazed down affectionately at him as he nervously raised hands to bring her face to his and intimately kissed her with his soft lips, then let go of her face to pull her butt down, so she could lay on top of him. She knew this was not a good idea, so she was getting ready to move back upwards to awkwardly get off of him, but he brazenly wrapped his legs around her. A deep moan slipped out her mouth as his crotch tightly pressed up against hers, which caused her to bite his soft bottom lip seductively, even though she felt her brother cringe a little from her swollen bulge as he kissed her intimately with his eyes closed. She felt her sexual desire starting to become too overwhelming for her, so she bit his lip harshly for him to release her, then stood up as she gazed down at him affectionately.
 
“Sis,I…I’m sorry!” stammered Alex embarrassingly as he opened his eyes to gaze off into the distance to avoid his sister’s gaze, while his crotch was hurting from the assumed ‘phone’ in her pocket as he heard her burst out in giggles above him. He blushed as he curiously gazed up at his sister to see her affectionately gazing down at him trying to stifle her giggles.  
 
“What is so funny?” nervously asked Alex.
 
“Nothing! Nothing at all my ‘little’ brother! You are just too cute!” exclaimed D’erica as she turned around to go into the house for quick wash off to get ready for dinner while she glanced behind her a few times to see her little brother ogling her butt, which made her feel even more aroused as she hurried into the house to take a cold shower instead.
 
Alex reluctantly watched his sister leave, then traced his lips with his fingers for a while as a lovey dovely expression appeared on his face. He did not care if loving his sister was immoral anymore because she had made a way into his heart and will forever be there. He wore a goofy expression on his face for a while until he remembered the tasks he was supposed to be doing.  He hurriedly got up and walked over to the AI butlers to get one to first check the area before he proceeded to shrink down all the merchandise.  Since the butler said it was clear, he went ahead and shrunk all the merchandise, then had the butlers place everything neatly into its proper place onto the property after he shrank them down too, which took them until it was dark outside.  He then tried to pick the property up, but could not lift it, which caused his joyous mood to turn into a depressed one as he instructed one of the butlers to step off of the property, then enlarged the butler to normal size as he requested it to carry the property to his room and set it beside the other property. He told the three butlers already shrunken on the trailer property to move onto the other property with the mansion to place his belongings in the designated areas inside where he would want them when they made it to inside his room. He instructed the butler that was already normal size to follow him downstairs into the lab, then proceeded to shrink down everything in the lab except the entertainment area.  He sighed as he stared at the now spacious lab, then told the butler to carry all the shrunken equipment and gadgets upstairs and instruct the other butlers to place them in the mansion’s lab neatly and organized. He walked back up the stairs dragging his feet back to his car to get the water tower. He could hear his family laughing hysterically in the dining room before he left to go outside to his car, which made him feel lonely while he left out as he opened the door to leave.  He could hear crickets chirping and owls hooting as he walked to his car enjoying the wondrous sounds of nature to brighten his mood. He gently picked the water tower up after he opened the car door and went back into the house as he heard laughter again as soon as he went inside. His demeanor drooped as he longingly gazed in the direction of the dining room, then sighed as he was about to make his way back to his room, but a light cough of someone clearing their throat stopped him.
 
Susan had heard the door open while she was in the kitchen, so she had opened the kitchen drapes to see who had went outside and saw her little Alex. A complex emotion rose in her chest as she wondered where he was going this late. She studiously gazed at him through the window and was relieved to see him head back towards the house. She went to the door to meet him, but as he came in, he did not even see her. Instead, he longingly gazed toward the dining room where the rest of the family were at with a wounded expression on his face, which caused her heart to shudder. She saw as he reluctantly broke his gaze away as he was getting ready to go back to his room, so she cleared her throat to get his attention. She watched as he wearingly searched the room for the sound she made and saw him cringe in fright as his eyes landed on her as he took several steps away from her in the direction of his room, then sprinted off to his room as she was about to open her mouth to say something. She almost fell from the shock of him running away from her as she depressingly walked over to one of the family rooms to sit down on the sofa as she sighed while a few tears fell out of her eyes.
 
Alex had finally made it to room as he came to a stop huffing and puffing to open the door as the bitter image of his grandmother’s complex face expression played over and over in his mind. He shook his head to get rid of the bitter images while he walked over to the miniature properties to set up the water tower, which took about an hour. He yawned out tiredly in relief once it was done, then was about to go to the kitchen to get something to eat, but he realized he was not all that hungry, just extremely tired. He was about to tell the three butlers organizing things in the mansion to bring him a bed or at least some cover, but he was too tired to bother, so he curled into a ball in front of the two properties to slip off to sleep. He had almost drifted asleep, but the door to his room opened as someone stomped inside.

Chapter 16: Apologizing by Confused
Author's Notes:

Alex has a rather uncomfortable late night meeting with his grandfather. He finds out his grandmother is beating herself up in the garden due to him and he apologizes.

Jeff stormed into the room stressed as he gazed haphazardly around the surprisingly spacious dark room looking for Alex while he fruitlessly fondled the wall to find the light switch, but could not find it.
 
Where is he? Agh! I really need him! Huh?!!
 
Jeff stumbled around the room squinting trying to search for Alex as he was inwardly shocked how everything was gone out of the room.  He foot bumped against something on the ground that let out a groan in response while he cast his gaze downward to see what it was. His eyes landed on bulky lump beneath him as he saw Alex’s eyes lazily glaring up at him.
 
Why did grandpa just kick me in the shoulder? Why is he even in my room?
 
“What is it Grandpa? It is pretty late and I am quite tired.” lazily said Alex as he rubbed his shoulder and crinkled his nose because he could smell a pungent aroma coming from his grandfather’s feet as his grandfather shifted while he also bent down to get a better view of him. Alex cringed as he saw his grandfather’s pungent bare feet shift closer to him as he scooted away a little from them unconsciously.
 
“My bad sport…I did not really mean to disturb you so late, but your grandma is out in the garden. I asked her to come back inside to bed since it is cold and dark outside, but she would not listen to me. I tried to stay out there with her, but the wind was picking up outside and I left my house slippers upstairs in my room, so the cold ground did not feel all that comfortable on these old bare soles of mine; especially since the moonlight outside is barely shining, so I kept stubbing my toes over and over against stuff. Anyhow, I wondered if you could go talk to her, since she always listens to you, but you might want to put some more clothes on sport because it is quite nippy outside.” said Jeff as he peered down at his grandson while crouched to see him more clearly.
 
“Grandma is outside in the garden this late! It is going on 1:00 in the morning!” exclaimed Alex hysterically because he was shocked as he vigorously rubbed the tiredness and laziness from out of his eyes after he looked at his watch. He sat up, but bumped his head into his grandfather’s chest, which caused both of them to grunt as a wave of musk and old spice deodorant washed over him. He hurriedly moved backward to readjust himself for he could stand up. 
 
“My bad grandpa.” said Alex rubbing his head as he stood up and heard a gasp from his grandpa.
 
“Sport, you have really gotten shorter! My god!” exclaimed Jeff as he saw he was almost eye level with Alex while crouching, which made him gawkily stare at Alex in surprise.
 
“Yeah, I guess. I am shrinking after all.” said Alex in a dull depressing tone as he saw his grandfather slap his own forehead mockingly at himself, then reached out to grab his shoulders as he cringed a little from his grandfather’s sudden touch.
 
“My bad sport…I did not mean to hurt your feelings! I…I was just shocked! Anyway, thank you for going to check and talk to your dear grandmother for me…it really means a lot to me. I will see you tomorrow.” apologetically said Jeff as he gently squeezed Alex’s shoulders, then stood back up to awkwardly leave the room while glancing back several times over his shoulder to look at the short silhouette that is his grandson as if he could not believe what he was seeing.
 
Alex stood sill for a while as he tried shaking off the depression creeping over him, but was not successful as his shoulders and demeanor started to slouch while he sulked for a few moments. He begrudgingly got out of his feelings as he bent down to gently knock on the door of the miniature mansion and watched as the butlers came out of the door in an orderly fashion to gaze up at him awaiting his orders. He grimaced as the reality that he would soon be the same size popped into his mind, then breathed out as he told one of them to bring him a jacket, joggers, and a pair of boots. He stayed crouched down for a few minutes as he waited for the butler to return with his clothes, then gently took them away from the butler once it returned and laid it out onto the open floor beside him to enlarge it to his size. He took off his Nike kicks and put the clothes on top of his shorts and t-shirt that he already was wearing, then lazily put on his pair of boots without tying them. He left out of his room and was about to head to the stairs, but stopped because he could see D’erica’s light shining out from under her bedroom door, which puzzled him because he wondered why she was still up this late. He was about to go see why she was still up, but he suddenly remembered his grandmother was outside in the cold freezing air most likely because of him, so he turned back around to head to the stairs for he could go down to the first floor to leave to go outside as he guiltily dragged his feet.   
 
Susan was in the garden violently digging into the dirt harvesting the carrots and collards that have already ripened, while tears constantly streamed down her face to land onto her heaving breast that continuously bobbled up down due to her loud erratic sobbing as tears continuously dripped from off of her breast to land onto her restless hands. If someone was around, they would have noticed that she was actually brutally destroying the vegetables as she harvested them while you could see her grip was so tight around the handle of the shovel, that blood was lightly drizzling from her nails digging into her palm as her veins were bulging out of her hand while the blood that dribbled onto the dirt coating her fingers caused the dirt to turn into a ruddy color. She was sobbing loudly while her mind and thoughts were in total disarray as she immersed herself into gardening to get rid of the aching and confused feelings in her heart.
 
Alex had begrudgingly arrived to the garden as he stopped dragging his feet to guiltily stare at the violent display of his grandmother ripping the vegetables out of the ground while he could hear her especially loud sobs while he stared at her lonesome back shaking. A breath of air escaped his mouth as he breathed out to slowly approach his grandmother, but stopped because he really did not want to talk to her for he knew their relationship with each other would forever change after he spoke with her and he was not really willing for that to happen.
 
I...I want. I really do not know…but it does pain me to see her like this. I should…
 
Susan had heard someone come behind her because whoever it was noisily stepped on an autumn leaf and she assumed whoever it was, was her lazy husband, but she was too frustrated to turn around and entertain him. In fact, his presence made her even more upset and feel even more remorseful for what she did to her little grandson Alex. She told Jeff that she did not want to be bothered when he came outside earlier to try to comfort her or whatever he was trying to do, but he kept pestering her and even tried to take the gardening tools from out of her hand, so she got physical with him and he left dismayed as she watched him depressingly drag his feet. Now he was back, after she had just made it clear that she wanted to be left alone! She gritted her teeth from her nails digging even further into her palms for her seething anger could be controlled, because she did not want to displace her anger onto her husband for something she did, even though he does deserve some mistreatment for a lot of other things he has done. She sighed out in anger as she once more engrossed herself in gardening, but was interrupted once more when she saw her assumed husband’s boot near the collards she was about to dig up. She raised her head in anger about to really give him a piece of her mind, but her heart shook when she saw the person she threw her piercing gaze onto was not Jeff, but her little Alex.
 
She is hurting herself this badly because of me…I…
 
Alex had walked to in front of his grandmother, then gazed down at the lonesome back of her womanly silhouette bending over as she was on her knees gardening, while trying to steel himself with the resolve to say something to her, but just when he was about to open his mouth, his grandmother piercingly gazed up at him, which caused him to take a few nervous steps backwards. He bleakly gazed down at her as he saw her expression change from anger, to affectionate, to confused, to lust, and to sadness several times, which sent a piercing arrow through his heart each time he saw her expression change while he felt extremely bitter inside. He stumbled out of feelings of bitterness when she stopped gazing at him and started back gardening even more violently as he cringed from the sight and thought of if he was one of those poor mutilated vegetables. He clinched his fist as he bent to sit down and reached out to grab his grandmother’s hand, but stopped once he noticed her palm was bleeding and saw blood oozing out from her finger nails digging into it as the blood turned the bits of soil on her finger tips to a ruddy color.
 
I am such a horrible person. I am causing her to do all of this and I cannot even try to comfort her when she is right before me… 
 
Susan was hurting even more and confused for the fact that she really did not understand her feelings when she saw her grandson, because she felt glad he was here, but angry as well, then felt lust as he warily backed away from her gaze. She did not know what she wanted or real feelings, so she decided to immerse herself back into gardening and to ignore everything she felt and him, but was interrupted when her little Alex’s small hands grabbed her hand. She was shocked as she felt a foreign tingle throughout her body as she confusingly gazed at him to see his eyes were not focused on her, but on her hand. She was about to raise his face up to meet her eyes for she could tell him all of her confusing feelings, yet stopped as he tried to pry her fingers off of the shovel handle to release her grip, but could not do it, which caused a hint of a smile to appear on her bleak face. She gradually released her grip for he could take the shovel from out of her grasp after she amusingly watched him struggle for a few seconds. She watched as her little Alex pried her fingers off of the shovel, then took the shovel out of her hand to gently place it on the ground beside her as he rubbed her hand affectionately while she shuddered from each affectionate touch as she felt a pleasant wetness slip down her thighs. She watched as he stopped rubbing her hand to dust off the dirt, but angrily grunted because all of it would not come off, then stood up as he tried to pull her up, but failed, which caused a few girlish giggles to escape out of her mouth as she saw his face starting to turn red from embarrassment. She felt a little bad for giggling at him and stood up for him after he struggled pulling her for a few seconds. She heard him mutter a quick “thank you” that caused her to smile as he pulled her hand to lead her to the gardening hose, then let her hand go to turn on the hose as he muttered a few inaudible words to her. She stood there not knowing what to do as he bent down, but was amusingly shocked when she saw him lift the gardening hose as he stood up and then rinsed her hand, which caused her to painfully grimace as the cool water rinsed the dirt from out of her wounds that were caused by her finger nails.
 
Ouch! This hurts! Aww…but it is nice to know my little Alex still cares for me…
 
Alex finally rinsed all the dirt and blood off of his grandmother’s hand as he let it go to grab her other hand that was hanging leisurely at her side, then rinsed that hand too as he heard her make several hisses and grunts of pain above him, which caused a smile to appear on his face as he thought of this being payback for what she did to him earlier. He finally finished as he let her hand go to put the gardening hose up and turn the water off.
 
What is he doing?!! Why is he gazing up at me like that?!! Is he angry with me?!!
 
“Do not ever do this to yourself ever again! Do you understand me grandma?!!” sternly said Alex as he grabbed both of her hands and affectionately rubbed them as he fiercely gazed up at her muddled expression, even though he could barely see past her hefty breast.
 
He looks so cute when he is angry! Aww…it must have really hurt him to see me like this! Ugh! I am so thoughtless!
 
“Yes! I am sorry!” emotionally exclaimed Susan as she shuffled her feet nervously while gazing down affectionately at her little Alex.
 
“That is not good enough…promise me! Promise you will not ever hurt yourself again!” emotionally exclaimed Alex as he fiercely gazed up at his grandmother with tears forming in his eyes.
 
“I promise…I promise my little Alex that I will never hurt myself again!” chokingly said Susan as tears started to stream down her face as she lovingly gazed down on her little grandson Alex.
 
Alex cringed and heart shook as he saw his grandmother cry. He watched as tears fell off of her beautiful face to land on her breast to drizzle onto his face, which caused a few to fall into his mouth as he about to say something to her, but stopped once he felt the taste of her salty tears on his tongue.
 
I did not mean to make her cry…I…I!
 
“I am sorry grandma! Please do not cry! I am really sorry! This is all my fault anyway! You would have never done this if it was not for me! I am so sorry! Do not cry…please!” emotionally exclaimed Alex as he tried to reach up and wipe her tears away, but could not because he was too short as he heard giggles start to come from above.
 
I am so stupid! I must have really hurt him to see me like this! Ugh! Why do I not think sometimes?!! Huh?!! What is my little Alex doing?!! Is he trying to reach up here to wipe my tears way? Aww…this is…he is too cute!
 
Alex embarrassingly tried to take his hand back down as he heard his grandmother’s giggles and saw her teasingly gaze down at him, but was stopped as his grandmother took his hand as she bent down to ground to get on her knees, then placed his hand on her soft wet face as he shuddered from the feeling and the fact she was still taller than him by even standing on her knees.
 
“Is that better, my little Alex? Hmm? Do not tell me the cat has your tongue again.” teasingly said Susan as she held on to her little Alex’s hand guiding him to wiping her tears away as he his face turn red as he gazed up at her. She inwardly shocked that her little Alex height had diminished even so that her standing on her knees was still taller than him. This realization and fact made her feel several sexual tingles throughout her body that caused her to bite her lip as she tried to contain her sexual desire, but it was proving to be difficult as she gazed down with a complex expression at her little Alex.
 
This is so embarrassing…grandma had to bend down for I could just wipe her tears away to help her feel better, but I needed her help to do it! Ugh! I just want to go back to my room and go to sleep to forget about everything that happened today! Well, grandma is feeling better now, so…
 
Alex gazed up at his grandmother as she gazed down at him affectionately while she rubbed his hand gently against her face, which caused him to feel weird inside, but he inwardly shook away the feeling as he tried to gently pull his hand back while he tried releasing his hand out of his grandmother’s grip, yet for some reason, she would not let go. He cringed as he saw a mischievous glint appear in her eyes as her affectionate face expression started to turn into an impish one as she gazed down at him while he tried getting his hand out of her grasp not so gently this time, but it was not bringing him any results either.
 
“My little Alex, are you going somewhere? I thought you came out here to talk to me.” said Susan mischievously as she watched her little Alex cringe from her words while he stopped trying to free his hand from out of her grasp because he realized it was fruitless, which cause his shoulders to slouch in defeat while she giggled at his helplessness.
 
I know she is…is not going to use me like that again! No, she…I…
 
“No grandma, of course not. I was just going to go inside since it is so chilly and dark outside…” said Alex hurriedly, but was interrupted.
 
“Oh, my little Alex is cold and afraid of the dark! We had better go inside then!” said Susan teasingly as she saw him cringe before she started practically dragging him to the house by his little hand. She giggled as he stumbled while trying to keep up with her steps and her little Alex sometimes being lifted off the ground from her pulling him.
 
Alex was ecstatic when they arrived at the house and waited for his grandmother to let him go, but she did not. Instead she held his hand while opening the door with her free hand, then yanked him inside after she stepped in. He was relieved to be out of the cold air from outside though, even though he only mentioned going inside earlier so that he could go to sleep.
 
“Now we are nice and warm, so we can talk right?” said Susan teasingly as she shut the door while her little Alex nervously shuffled his feet, then impishly gazed up at her.
 
I can just make up an excuse to get away from her…
 
“Grandma, I need to go to the bathroom to…” said Alex as an impish smile appeared on his face, but vanished as he saw his grandmother’s amusingly gazing down at him while she interrupted him.
 
“Oh really! What a coincidence! I have to go to the bathroom too!” said Susan as she watched her little grandson cringe from her words, which she felt strange delight from for whatever reason.
 
“Really…Grandma?” said Alex nervously while he got goosebumps from his grandmother’s impish expression on her face.
 
“Yes really! What? I am not allowed to go to the bathroom my little Alex? Hmm?” teasingly said Susan as she felt her little Alex’s hand starting to sweat from nervousness as he squirmed while nervously gazing up at her as she unconsciously rubbed her kitty through her dress.
 
“Of course you can go to the bathroom!” nervously exclaimed Alex as he shuffled his feet and hoping this moment will soon be over.
 
“Good! Well, now you can go ahead!” teasingly said Susan as she released his hand, then amusingly watched as he warily backed away from her and slip off after muttering a quick “thank you”.
 
Finally she released me! Why am I so nervous…ugh! My under arms are sore! Well, at least I avoided the situation before it escalated, right? I will just have to hide in the kitchen’s bathroom for a while…
 
As Alex was in his thoughts, something told him inside his mind that he should turn around. He followed his mind and turned around to swallow nervously for he was facing his grandmother’s sundress. He gazed up to see her impishly smiling down at him, which caused him to inwardly shudder as he hurriedly turned back around to walk in a brisk pace to the bathroom for the scenarios that were playing in his mind will not happen.
 
He does not really think I do not know what he is doing! Aww! My little Alex is just too cute! He really thinks he will be able to get away from me by hiding in the bathroom! It seems I will have to discipline him again for trying to avoid me! Tee hee hee!
 
Alex was relieved when he finally made it to the bathroom as if a huge burden had been lifted off of him. He was just about to close the door to the bathroom, but his grandmother entered in after him, which caused him to back up in surprise. He tried to open his mouth to ask what she was doing, but her impish facial expression caused the words to be stuck in his throat as he backed up nervously to find himself eventually against the bathroom sink.
 
My little Alex is so cute when he is nervous! Aww!
 
“What’s wrong Alex?” teasingly asked Susan as she watched her little grandson fidget nervously as he opened his mouth several times, but not anything came out for the most part, just some inaudible words.
 
She cannot do this…why? I just want to get away from her and she will not even allow that…she already abused me this afternoon. Why is she doing this and why am I not protesting or speaking out…
 
“Grandma…why are you in the bathroom with me?’ said Alex nervously while clinching the sink behind him tightly as he hesitantly gazed up into his beautiful grandmother’s eyes.
 
“Because I have to use the bathroom silly!” teasingly said Susan as she enjoyed watching her grandson squirm as she felt her kitty leaking even more, which caused her to unconsciously shuffle a little bit.
 
“Grandma…we…we’re not supposed to use the bathroom at the same time!” stammered Alex hysterically.
 
“Why not? Plus, it is my house, right? You have already seen my body before, right my little Alex? And did you not just say earlier that I could go to the bathroom? So what is the problem?” teasingly said Susan in mock anger as she watched her little grandson cringe from her words as his forehead wrinkled as if gears were turning while he was trying to think of something to contradict what she just said.
 
I do not know what to say…is it really that bad that she is here? It is her house…plus not to mention that in depth tour she gave me of her body. She is also using my own words against me…
 
“Grandma…we are family…this is not right. You are my grandmother…and what about grandpa? I…I…” stuttered Alex while uneasily casting his gazing upwards at his grandmother towering over him as she interrupted him while she was fondling his hair and tightly gripped his hair, which caused him to wince from the slight pain coming from his scalp.
 
“Why is this not right…? I…I just wanted to check on you earlier…you were avoiding me and pushing me away each time I tried to speak with you! I had no idea I was attracted…ehm…going to do those intimate things to you! I know that we are family! I know that I am your grandmother and I should not condone my feelings…but I do not want to deny them! Is it really so bad…I want to embrace them? I have not felt these longing sensations you made me feel…in so long! And your grandpa…he does not know, so why does it matter?!!”exclaimed Susan confusingly and hysterically as she tightly gripped her grandson’s soft curly hair and did even notice his whimpers in pain while her gaze continuously wandered as if she was lost. She remained like that for a while, at least until her little Alex’s constant squirming finally got her attention. She was about to embrace him and ask him would he accept her feeling as she gazed down, but stopped once she saw his tear-eyed bleak expression gazing up at her as he winced. She saw her knuckles were pale white as her hand tightly gripped his hair and hurriedly released his hair as she stumbled backwards while gawking at the few strands of hair in her hand as she made some in audible mumbles.  
 
I hurt him again! I did not mean to! I just was caught up in trying to explain myself…
 
Alex was relieved when his grandmother finally let his hair go, even though she left his scalp still stinging, but he still was grimacing from the few strands of hair his grandmother pulled out of his tender head. He glanced at his grandmother and noticed her bleak expression while she kept muttering incoherent words, which caused him to cringe.
 
What’s wrong with grandma? Why does she have that bleak expression on her face? Does she think she hurt me..? I should comfort her…right? What if she takes it the wrong way? I do not want her to feel bad, but I am not ready for that type of intimate relationship with her…
 
Alex steeled his nerves as he hesitantly walked over to his grandmother to nudge her gently in the stomach, then watched her break away from him in stupor to gaze confusingly down at him, which caused him to sigh.   
 
“Grandma, you invented a new language didn’t you! LoL! All of that incoherent mumblings sounded like you were…well anyway, it seems you have come back from the land of the lost after your entertaining debut.” teasingly said Alex as he kept prodding his grandmother’s stomach and forcing himself to laugh in order to cheer his grandmother up.
 
He is not angry or upset with me…
 
“Alex I did not mean to grip your hair so hard! I was just…just…” hysterically stuttered Susan, but Alex interrupted her with his outbreak of laughter.
 
What is he laughing at?
 
“What’s so funny Alex?” confusingly asked Susan while she kept wondering why her little grandson kept prodding her stomach.
 
“You are!” Alex managed to say as he was forcing himself to laugh.
 
“I…I am?” confusingly said Susan as she tried to think about what that she did was funny.
 
“Well…NOT really! LoL! When I made an outburst of laughter to stop you from rambling, you should have seen your muddled face expression! LoL! Then you even asked what was funny and looked so lost when I told you that you are!” hysterically said Alex as he kept poking his grandmother’s stomach while she blushingly gazed down at him.
 
Stop me from rambling…muddled face expression…lost! Did he just made a fool of me to cheer me up? “Ehm”…my stomach feels kind of weird! My kitty feels…
 
“Oh, I am funny…!”

Chapter 17: Confused by Confused
Author's Notes:

Susan struggles with acting upon her impulses as Alex tries to get away from her, but reluctantly stays due to her harsh words shaking his psyche.

"Oh, I am funny am I?" Susan sultrily asked,  feeling a weird enticing feeling tingling all over her body as she gazed down at her little Alex prodding her jokingly in the stomach. 

 

Alex stopped his laughter once he heard the strange tone in his grandmother's question to hesitantly gaze up at her, which was proving a little difficult due to his lack of height and his grandmother's bountiful bosom, but he finally managed to move his head at an angle to see the expression on her face. He inwardly cringed once he saw his grandmother had the same expression on her face as earlier when she used him as a muse for her pleasure. The predatory glint in her eye was really scaring him as he unconsciously started to cautiously back away from her.

 

Susan mentally struggled once she saw Alex fearfully gaze up at her, but also for some reason enjoyed it as she watched him cautiously back away from her. She had no idea what was going on with her logic. It seemed to grow more and more warped at each passing moment. She knew her mindset at the moment was not staying true to her husband Jeff and also a taboo, but she really did not care as she felt a electric pulse like sensation course through her body causing her eyes to glaze a little from the euphoric feeling while eyeing her little Alex backing away from her, then gave him a predatory smile as she slowly started to walk towards him while she watched him hurriedly back away much to her delight as she felt a familiar quaking from her thighs.

 

"Tsk! Tsk! My little Alex, you did not tell me goodnight!" Susan tried to say in a hurt tone, but sounded hoarsely sultrily instead as she unconsciously rubbed her crotch area and let out moaning sigh and made more 'tsk' 'tsk' noises while teasingly slowly approaching Alex.

 

"Good...GOODNIGHT!"  Alex nervously exclaimed, then made a mad dash to the side of his grandmother while weaving in and out of her clawing hands that were reaching for him, yet he almost lost his balance when he saw something speedily approach his legs. He cringed once he realized it was his grandmother's dirty slipper clad foot speedily approaching him that he could not avoid. His adrenaline started to rigorously pump blood throughout his veins as he made a desperate leap forward to avoid it, but unfortunately his grandmother's foot was just too fast as it heavily pressed against the back of his knee and calf causing his leg to buckle as he brokenly fell to the ground to slide a little across the hard tiled bathroom floor while letting out a painful groan.

 

Alex had broken his fall with one of his arms and used his other arm to protect his head, but ended up hitting the end of his elbow and chin when he fell. He groaned at the intensity of the dull aching pain of his body while trying to maneuver his body to look at his watch to get a synopsis of his bodily harm. He was surprised to find out that the display monitor only showed him that he had bruises, which was totally unexpected from his sense of pain and the physics of how he fell. He expected several fractures at the least... this was a long way off from his expectations.

 

Huh?

 

Alex was stirred out of his thoughts by a weird outcry from his grandmother. He let out a few grunts in pain as he begrudgingly turned himself around to see what was wrong with her to almost have his eyes gauge out from his head from the sight. 

 

Grandma is...is growing?

 

Susan could not believe that she actually kicked her little grandson Alex. She really only meant to slightly trip him to daunt him from moving forward, but she did not know that he would leap forward to get away from her, so she acted upon a weird impulse that came over her to reflexively try to step down on the back of his leg. Luckily, her little Alex was quite fast and she only briefly pressed her foot down, otherwise it would have been a lot worse.

 

Her heart ached as she tried to get a sense of the horrid reality she just caused for her little Alex and also her muddled mind while giving herself a depreciating smile as she listened to her little Alex groans of pain from the floor beneath her. She did not know why she did what she did. She just did not want him to run off and start ignoring her once again. 

 

She tried to calm her inner thoughts as she guiltily gazed at her little Alex sprawled on the floor while the electric impulse she felt earlier started to strangely grow more vigorous as it spread throughout her body. Her eyes glazed over a little from the strange euphoric feeling pulsating through her body causing her nipples  to swell and 'kitty' to thirst for attention. She bit her lip trying to not moan out in pleasure, but it was to no avail as a strange guttural sound escaped her lips as she unconsciously started to touch and feel all over her body while she started to strangely feel hot.

 

Alex gawked up at the large form of his grandmother above him that was slowly growing taller. He was confused to why this was happening and also remotely frightened for his grandmother's glazed over eyes were gazing down right upon him the entire time she grew as she rubbed and touched herself all over body! 

 

What should I do? 

 

Alex was shaken for he was perplexed about what he should do. On one hand he was frightened and wanted run away as far as possible from his grandmother, but on the other hand he was worried for her, wanted to see if she will be alright, and what caused her to grow. Alex confusingly gazed up at his beautiful grandmother as he loosely watched her dress stretch as she grew while hearing her alarming moans become more erratic. 

 

He was too torn about what to do to make a definite decision. He did not want a repeat of what happened earlier between them, but he did not want to just...well, leave her when she needed him. Plus, he did not want to admit it, but his taboo feelings for his beautiful grandmother was holding him here also. He had to inwardly admit to himself that this was a wonderful alluring view because his bulging bulge below was a constant reminder. 

 

I cannot leave her and nine times out of ten, her growth probably has something to do with me... Me? Wait! I can run a scan of her body to get a synopsis of her vitals to see the cause, but I will have to get close to her. Ugh! Fine!

 

Alex mentally prepped himself as he went towards his grandmother's towering form. Several times he wanted to turn around to flee as he took small baby steps toward her due to her glazed predatory eyes following his every move, but he still kept on moving forward with his grandmother's safety in mind. He breathed out in relief once he saw she did not reach out or do anything to him when he finally arrived in front of her. His shoulders slumped as he felt the burden of his fear removed.

 

Susan gazed confusingly at her little grandson Alex approach her and was inwardly shocked as she felt the heat from her body steadily rise as images of her dominating her little Alex to satisfy her 'kitty' earlier replayed in her mind while she felt her thighs continue to moisten. She was inwardly fighting herself to not grab her little Alex and impulsively shove his cute little face under her dress, but his worried sincere expression that covered his face as he tried to gaze up at her caused her not to act on her impulse.

 

Alex stopped trying to gaze up at his grandmother's face to see if she was alright and instead hit a few dials on his watch to jumpstart the hologram touchscreen on his watch, then watched his watch send out a large transparent blue screening light across his grandmother's body. It took a few seconds, but the process seemed long to him due to his grandmother's incoherent moans and her eyes he felt on him as goosebumps started to spread all over his body.

 

Sex: female

 

Bone Age: 53

 

Height: Transitioning~ From 6'4.5 to 7'

 

Alex cringed as he took his eyes off of the holographic information and depiction of his grandmother's body to digest what he just saw, which was another height increase! Just what he needed when he is already shrinking down to be an inch tall! And he was already an in depth witness to the horror of his grandmother's grotesque feet...now they were even going to be bigger! He inwardly questioned himself, wondering why has his whole reality been tossed, turned, and flipped so much as of lately.

 

My mother decided to stay this summer and has been trying to get close to me and I unawarely shrank her, then mistakenly grew her back a little tall. Not mentioning the fact I caused an imbalance of her hormones...Wait!

 

Alex hurriedly stumbled out of his thoughts as he recalled his mother growing and her increase of hormones to his hesitantly turn back to the holographic screen showing his grandmother's vitals.

 

Vitals: Warning! Influx of Oestrogen,  Androstenedione, Testosterone+, and Androstenedione

 

Alex heart almost stopped as he read the information as he warily noticed his grandmother's hands out of his peripheral vision that seemed to become closer and closer to him. He started to cautiously back away from his amazon grandmother while eyeing her and trying to think of ways to help her, however his thought process didn't get so far when he and his grandmother made eye contact.

 

Susan was confused to what was happening to her as she felt her dress and slippers were so tight that they were starting to tear while her body tingled with electric sensations all over begging her to be touched and satisfied. She tried not to touch herself or meet her needs in front of her little Alex for it was unladylike and rather embarrassing, but she could not help it as her large breast finagled their way to rip out of her sundress. Her face turned crimson while she submitted to rubbing her breast. She stared to wonder what her little Alex was doing beneath her breast for she could not see him as an impish smile appeared on her face as she thought about the intimate moments between them earlier. She snapped out of those thoughts once she realized she was unconsciously snaking her hands down towards him, but hesitated.

 

Will it really be so bad...it's not like we have...well I have not done it with him before, so what is the big deal? He is my grandson, but he has feelings for me...at least I think he does, plus I...I love him! Oh my gosh! I cannot believe I...I actually admitted...huh?

 

Susan snapped out her inner dialogue once she noticed her little Alex silhouette appeared in her view with a complex expression on his cute little face. She was just about to admit her feelings and probably dominantly give her body to him, but he happened to gaze upwards and they made eye contact with each other. She inwardly cringed and felt bad for the feelings she felt once she saw the scared expression on her face, but for some reason also enjoyed it. 

 

She ignored the sensations of her body when she saw him break his eyes away from her to hurriedly turn around to leave. For some reason, it felt like her little Alex was saying he did not want anything to do with her and he found her disgusting as she grew sad and her psyche took a big hit. All of sudden rage started rapidly over compassing her as she started speedily walking toward her 'favorite' little grandson.

 

Alex speedily walked away while feeling ashamed for leaving for he could not bear to part with his grandmother,  but he did not want the situation to get out of hand and become a sexually abused victim again, so what other choices he had other than to hurriedly get far...far away from her. He ran several possibilities through his mind about how this unsightly situation with his grandmother came to be and the only thorough possibility or explanation was the food bites in his lab, which would be horrible if it's true. He snapped out of his depressing analysis and guilt once he heard rapid footsteps behind him as he exited the bathroom.

 

He confusingly turned his head to frightenedly see his grandmother's bulging voluptuous body spilling out and ripping through her sundress and her dirty soil covered slippers ripped partly apart showing her thick dexterous pearl painted toes, however that was not the frightening part. What's frightening is the peeved creepy smile on her face as she stared while coming speedily towards him, so he broke into frightened desperate run in response.

 

Susan realized the electric current sensation flowing through her body was starting to slowly withdraw as her 

 

What? Now my little Alex is actually running away from me... Really am I in the wrong, then? 

 

Susan was happy when her little Alex looked back at her and they made eye contact as a smile formed on her face while she thought of all the naughty little things she would do to punish him. She found it rather amusing, but also rather hurt that he was running to get away from her while as she was just walking at slightly brisk pace.

 

"Tsk! Tsk! My little Alex are you leaving your sweet dear grandma all alone when she needs you! You are really making me feel sad and also hurt! I thought I raised you better than that!" Susan said in mock anger, inwardly actually thinking that because she could not believe her little Alex just up and out of the blue left her to physically and emotionally suffer to get away from her. Was she really that bad? Did she frighten him that much? Was their relationship with each other broken due to the forceful intimate moment between them earlier? She wanted to know the answer to those questions for they were burning in her mind, but she also feared what the answers might be also. 

 

Susan was confused with her inner thoughts about what she should do. Her rationality had almost completely returned, event though there were still tingling sensations throughout her body, however it was feasible for her to think without acting impulsively. She was deeply relieved once she realized that was the case, but also deeply hurt and saddened by her little Alex's response of running away from her as she started to feel tears forming in her eyes.

 

Alex had slowed down and gradually came to a stop when he heard his grandmother's pained words. He was already feeling bad by leaving her when he was the cause of her growth and increase of hormones, but he was to scared of the miserable future he would have had if he stayed by her side.

 

Huh? That's strange...

 

Alex curiously turned around once he realized his grandmother was no longer making any noises behind him to see she was no longer touching herself or making weird moans or noises. He mockingly shook his head at himself as he viewed his grandmother's horrid appearance. 

 

Why is...

 

Alex confusingly gazed at his grandmother once he realized she was still briskly walking towards him, with a loose gaze in her eyes while wearing a downcast expression, which almost caused him to lower his head from guilt. Yet, he did not for it was confused because grandmother showed no clue or inkling she was going to stop. He nervously gulped as he watched his grandmother's towering speedily approach right in front of him, which clearly let him know her mind was elsewhere and she was not aware he was right here. It was as if time had stopped as he gazed frightenedly up at his grandmother towering disheveled silhouette while feeling too emasculated and frightened to utter out a cry for help or move out of the way.

 

 

"G...Grandma!" Alex finally manages to desperately stammer out, yet it was far too late... 

 

 

Chapter 18: A Little Mishap by Confused
Author's Notes:
Susan becomes aware of her actions
Susan snapped out of her inner thoughts once her little Alex urgently called her name to confusingly finding herself falling over. She hurriedly put her hands down to break her fall as her body heavily slammed against the floor.

I am such a klutz. I wonder where is My little Alex. I thought for sure I heard him call me...whatever, I am not going to stress myself about him anymore! Ugh! Why can't everything go the way I want it to?

Alex was experiencing a dull aching pain while bearing the huge weight of his grandmother on top of him. He grew more and more upset as the seconds passed while also a little depressed due to him not being able to do anything to get out from this emasculating situation. He tried yelling out, but his voice disappeared in his grandmother's stomach or rather her belly button that was right above his mouth. He hated being this helpless!

Susan tried as she might, but she could not help thinking of her little grandson Alex while her face started to blush due to her obscene thoughts. Her body started to heat up as her nipple became stiff. She felt her thighs quake as she unconsciously started to rhythmically move her large body back and forth against the floor while starting to feel a some object bulge its way between her thighs to let her experiencing pleasurable shocks because it was so close to her 'kitty'.

Alex reflexively cringed, but his body would not bulge due to the large form of his grandmother smothering him against her sundress and toned body. He tried to tried to think of other things to let his nether region commit this taboo, but it was not willing as he muffled a moan against his will into his grandmother's stomach while hearing her moan in ecstasy when his penis shifted as his shorts started to slide off due to her moving back and forth.

Susan felt whatever it was shift to rub up against her kitty, then let out an even louder involuntary moan as she clawed her fingernails against the floor while her body trembled. She could not help herself as she slightly raised her body briefly off of the ground to snake one of her hands between her thighs to find the lovable object. She found it rather warm and also pulsing a little bit, but she threw the miscellaneous thoughts into the back of her mind as she made the lovable little object rub against her wet kitty confined in the confines of her sundress to tease it while biting her bottom lip in ecstasy.

Alex's entire body trembled in reluctant ecstasy when he felt his grandmother's large soft, but firm hand grab his penis. His muffled moans where lost into her stomach as felt something rather moist against the head of his penis. He tried screaming at his grandmother to tell her to stop, but it worked to no avail. The only answer he got in return was the erratic moans and ragged breathing of his grandmother as she used him as her sex toy once again. He was depressed and the stimulation of his body just made him feel even more so.

Ehm...grandma, she and I! This is so morally wrong! Why can't she try to see it from my view! My mother, next my sister, now even grandma too! Why is this happening to me?

Alex started to slip into depression while trying to comfort himself as he told himself it could not get any worse than it already is, but reality can be quite obstinate as he soon found out.

Susan could not take it anymore! She was going to try to wait until she got to her room or go uncomfortably masturbate with the thought of Alex in her mind inside of his car to breathe in his scent. She naughtily thought that she would use his new miniature house to get her off, but it was in Alex's room, who had probably hidden himself inside to get away from her. She gave herself a depreciating smile as she sat up while unconsciously rhythmically massaging her nipples through the confines of her sundress as she let go of the pleasurable object she was using. She did not off notice Alex's broken form lying on the floor beneath her.

Alex relievedly let out a sigh to be finally free from his grandmother's torture as he finally thought she came to her senses, but found himself rather reluctant to part with the stimulating sensations he felt earlier.

What is wrong with me?

Alex reluctantly raised his head to gaze up at the towering form of his grandmother that was sitting on his lower body as he felt his penis firmly wedged between her thighs. He bit his lip as he tried to shift from under her, but of course his actions were fruitless. He had no choice, but to bitterly lay on the floor until his grandmother 'allowed' him up. He blushed as he sat there watching his towering grandmother lazily fondle her nipples, then cringed once he saw and also clearly felt his grandmother shift above him, which uncomfortably and painfully made his stiff penis shift in an unnatural direction.

Susan found herself still growing rather hot as she stopped teasing herself to take off her partly ripped sundress while hearing a rather strange noise beneath her, but ignored it as she shimmied her long dress off of her. She lazily tossed her sundress on the ground beneath her.

Alex tried to raise his arms, but they stiffly stuck to his sides. All he could do was muffle sounds into his grandmother's crumpled sundress that heavily enveloped him in darkness.

Susan admired her body and was about to start back until she remembered the memorable object she placed between her thighs. She parted her breasts with her hands for she can curiously peer below to see what the object was before she placed it inside of her.

Hmm... What is that? It looks kind of like a pink mushroom...

Susan shifted back a little as she parted her thighs to see what it was. She curiously gazed down at it while wishing she would have wore her glasses for she can see it better. She curiously reached to grab it for she can bring to her face to see what it was, but stopped when she felt it throb in her hands.

Huh? That's strange...

Susan raised her head to uneasily gaze at her crumpled dress that was moving. She hurriedly let go of the weird object to move backwards with her hands for she thought a mouse or some critter was scurrying beneath her sundress. She completely forgot about her arousal as she hurriedly stood up to go to the kitchen to get something to kill it, since she did not want to disturb her husband or also her little Alex because she did not know whether Alex would open the door for her or not.

Alex was relieved as he felt his grandmother's firm hand grip once again let go. He realized his entire body had broken out into a cold sweat. He realized arms were no longer unbearably stiff that he could barely manage to move them now as moved his grandmother's crumpled large sundress off of him to gruntingly sit up and cringed when he saw his grandmother, who was about to disappear around the hallway corner, but turned back around and happened to make direct eye contact with him.

"Alex?" Susan questionably exclaimed in disbelief, turning back around to approach his little form on the floor.

Alex heart started racing as he saw his grandmother starting to come towards him. He tried to hurriedly get up, but cringed when he saw that his legs would not listen to him. He gave himself a bitter smile as his grandmother dropped down to the floor on her knees to give him a rather confused look as she reached her hand out to affectionately fondle his curly hair, but reluctantly took her hand back when he cringed from her touch.

They both just sat there while Alex tried to come to terms with his new relationship with his family members and Susan confusingly slipped into her thoughts.

Why is he recoiling from my touch? Is he still upset with me? I thought he came back to cheer me up and stopped to pick up my dress for me. Was I wrong? I...I... Huh?

Susan's gaze fell on her little Alex's cock that was bobbing up and down as it deflated while the events from earlier started replaying in her mind.

Oh my god! When he called out and I... and I fell on him! I...that pink mushroom or whatever was his cock! I almost raped my precious little grandson!

Susan slapped her hands against the side of her face as she put two and two together. She realized why her little Alex cringed from her touch. She practically raped him and used him for her pleasure. All of those muffled sounds she heard earlier were probably his muffled cries of him telling her to stop. Her shoulders drooped as she realized that she not only ruined her relationship with her little Alex, but physically hurt him as well.

Alex kept trying to get his legs to move, but they were to stiff. He bitterly sat there as he gazed at his grandmother's eyes confusingly dart back and forth as if she realized something. He arched his eyebrows at her when he saw her raise her head to look at him while giving also giving him a bitter smile as she slowly stretched her hand to briefly to cup the side of his face, but he pulled back from her hand.

Susan inwardly mocked herself as she was about to take her hand back, but she heard her little Alex let out a slight groan of pain. She imploringly gazed at him as she tried to find out what was wrong with him, but he would not respond. The only clue she had to go on was him gritting his teeth as he tried to massage his legs. She gazed at his package and realized his shorts were down as blushingly recalled how they ended up like that. She hurriedly averted her eyes as she stood up to turn the hall light on to make sure her little Alex was alright.

Alex hurriedly raised his hand to cover his eyes once the light flared on. Once he became accustomed to the light, he took his hands down to shockingly stare at his lower body. His crotch and thigh area was a purplish red. He realized why his legs would not move and the stabs of pain he felt. His gaze fell all over his body and he bitterly smiled once he saw that majority of his body was red and swollen. He heard a thump as his grandmother's slipper appeared in his view. He raised his head to gaze up at her to see her lower herself to the ground to put her legs on either side of him and gently pricked up his leg to place on her thigh as she rhythmically started to massage it. He raised his head from his leg to icily glare up at her, but cringed once he saw she was crying while softly muttering "sorry" over and over again.

Susan depressingly cried as she massaged her little Alex's leg while hearing him grunt several times in pain. She could feel him icily glare at her while she chokingly sobbed as she inwardly kept telling herself she was a horrible person and deserved it and much worse. The only that came to mind that she could do for a little forgiveness was to apologize, so she did so over and over with no response from her little Alex, which made her made her even sob more so, even louder.

Alex did not know what to do as he watched his grandmother chokingly sob. He started to get little bit of response other than the dull aching from his right leg she was massaging, but he ignored it as he started to icily stare at her once again.

This is all her fault! I told her and also everyone at the table yesterday to not go in the lab because it was no longer safe, but of course she had to sneak into the lab while I was gone to get some food bites! I would not have to go through any of this or morally struggling right now if she would have just listened to me!

Alex hurriedly snatched his leg back from his grandmother as he clawed at the wall beside him for support. He bitterly smiled as he also inwardly mocked himself for his helplessness once he saw he could not pull himself up, even though one of his legs was able to barely function now.

Susan chokingly sobbed as she watched her little Alex stubbornly crawl away from her. She depressingly gazed at her hands as she recalled him snatching his leg away from her. Her gaze became firm as she stood up to make her way to her little Alex and bitterly smiled once she saw that he would not even bother to spare a glance at her. She shook her head to remove the depressing thoughts that started to form in her mind as she bent down to grab Alex under his arm, so she could lift him up.

Alex was angry as well as depressed by his grandmother touching him again. He tried pulling away from her, but her grip was to strong, so he had no choice, but to get pulled onto his feet while he felt a deep numbing pain throughout his lower body, which caused him to grimace. He bit his lip to not let an outcry of pain out, yet a slight groan still escaped.

Susan was at her lowest. Hearing her little Alex groan in pain shook her psyche and caused even more silent tears to slip down her face. She gazed at her little Alex through her watery eyes as she slowly walked with him as he dragged his feet while letting out several muffled groans in pain as he kept trying to pull away from her.

Alex was upset with himself, for he could not comprehend his own idiocy. If he would have never built the matter alteration device, none of these emasculating and obscene things would have happened to him. He kept stubbornly struggling to get away from his grandmother, but it was a fruitless effort.

Susan finally made it to the family room and let out a sigh once she saw her little Alex confusingly, then angrily glare up at her. She bit her bottom lip as she tried to ignore his icy glare while she put her other hand under his other armpit to pick him up, then gently placed him on the couch. She got down on her on her knees, then started to methodically massage his legs.

Alex grimaced from the numbing pain as he icily gazed at his grandmother. He lowered his gaze to his legs, since he was not getting the response from her that he wanted. Surprisingly his legs other than being painfully numb, they were just slightly swollen and red. He grew confused because logic would show a different result, but he did not have time to ponder because his grandmother's firm breast landed in his lap as she started to massage his arms.

Susan was so upset with herself and also a little depressed as well. She could her little Alex's glaring at her, which only added more to her misery. She put her focus into returning his sense of feeling back to his arms by rhythmically massaging them one at a time as unbeknownst to her, her firm breast rhythmically moved back and forth across her little Alex's crotch.

Huh? What...what's that?

Susan moved back a little bit due the uncomfortable bulge prodding into her breast to see her little Alex's cock awakened once again and partly sticking out of his shorts with the pink bulbous tip in almost full display. She did not know how to feel at this moment, after all she practically just unawarely raped him once again. Seeing his bulge was a nice confirmation of his feelings toward her because she thought she was misreading him earlier that she herself just had...overwhelming feelings for him, but now she knew that was not true. The problem is where should they go from here, after all she had already put him through a lot today.

I wonder if...

Susan raised her gaze from her little Alex's bulge to see his crimson red face as he avoided eye contact with her. She impishly smiled in delight at his shyness. She unconsciously raised her hand and started to trace his bulge with fingertips while delightfully watching him squirm as he threw his his hand quickly over his mouth to muffle his moans. She loved the feeling of her little Alex being practically wrapped around her finger and lightly squeeze the outline of his bulge to watch him loudly moan as he turned his his head to look at her with a complex gaze.

Alex did not know what to do or say, but he did know what was happening now was absolutely morally wrong. He tried not to moan or to thing of displeasing thoughts, however his grandmother was to skillful in manipulating him. All he could do was give her a complex gaze as she gave him a rather guilty and apologetic smile. He was still somewhat angry from earlier and he felt all his bitter feelings from her melting, so he hurriedly turned his face from her while hearing her muffle a few giggles.

Susan took great delight in his childishness for this was her little Alex that she knew. She started to tease his bulge more vigorously to surprisingly feel it growing bigger due to her stimulation while hearing Alex muffling his moans as he hurriedly turned his head back around to give her a pleading look to stop, but his only response was her impish grin.

"Awe! My little Alex wants me to stop! He can't take his dear sweet grandma's touch...hmm!" Susan sultrily exclaimed, intrigued by all the pre-cum sputtering out of her little Alex's cock while he tried to muffle his moans and raggedly pant as he struggled to say whatever he tried to say.

"Please...please stop! I...I really do not want this! If you really love me, please stop!" Alex desperately said, feeling himself start to sink into depression as he lowered his head in disgrace as he felt himself about to explode, but he surprisingly grew relieved when he felt his grandma stop. He raised his gaze to surprisingly see her sadly gazing at him with tears in her eyes while she tried to smile. He started to inwardly struggle with what is right and what is wrong, but his grandmother's words helped him.

"I just wanted us to go back to way we were before... There's hope for that right?" Susan asked, giving her little Alex a hopeful gaze, but it turned to be for naught.

"No! We...can never go back being how we were before! You...used me as a sexual apparatus for your pleasure and practically raped me numerous times for your own amusement! You...you are sick!" Alex confusingly exclaimed.

Susan fell back onto her behind harshly against the floor for she could not believe her ears as she folded her hands over her chest due to the suddenly dull aching. All her hopes and intimate feelings started to vanish as depression started to gradually overtake her. She glanced up at her little Alex with the brief hope she had left to see him struggling with saying something to her, but struggled to get up as tears streamed down from his eyes.

It's obvious that my little Alex likes me, so why does he treat me so? And even worse, he beats himself up by hiding his feelings...I cannot bear to see him do this to himself any longer!

Susan cast her resolute gaze towards her little Alex, who seemed to still have trouble walking or most likely had far to many things on his mind. Seeing her little Alex struggle, just made her even more resolute with what she was about to do as she hurriedly boosted herself off of the ground onto her feet. She started to resolutely stomp her way towards her struggling little Alex.

Alex was struggling inwardly. The images of his grandmother falling brokenly to the ground and the depressing expression on her face kept replaying over and over in his mind.

I was right...right? It's morally wrong to have a relationship anyway no matter how I feel...but I...I... Huh?

Alex was quickly stirred away from his thoughts as his body being forcefully turned around and he found himself facing a familiar draped wall. He pondered what it was until he felt himself being raised off of the ground. He started to struggle and yell out, but it was fruitless for soon as he started, a familiar warm soft hand covered his face and all of his fruitless outburst were muffled into the palm of the hand.

Susan tenderly gazed down at Alex as he struggled in her grasp while she went down the hallway and up the stairs to Alex's room. She raised her eyebrows when she saw light coming from underneath D'erica's door the hall, but soon discarded her interest for mending her relationship with little Alex was far more in important in her eyes as she went inside of his room and fondled the wall for the light switch. She grew relieved when she found it, but then became surprisingly startled when she saw there was practically a miniature town occupying the corner of Alex's room. She still remembered the the trailer park property she used to comfort her 'old dogs' before her little Alex made his smart comments about them.

Anyway, the property was combined with several other properties and businesses now. Susan leaned over fully intrigued for there was even wildlife down there along with a beautiful pond on the property she saw her daughter and Alex bring in yesterday and also there was even a small river running through several of the properties.

Oh my god! There is even a wind turbine and a water tower! How in the world did he do it! I did not even see him bring some of this stuff in! Wait! Those are farms! Huh!

Susan was pulled away from admiring the property when her little Alex started frantically wildly kicking out. She was shocked and also upset as one of his hands struck her neck. She hurriedly let him go to glare at him, but quickly stopped once she saw frantically gulping for air with his flushed red face. She would have burst out laughing if he did not turn back around to glare at her.

"You almost suffocated me to death and you think it's funny!" Alex furiously exclaimed, sending spittle flying out of his mouth as he breathed raggedly.

"I didn't mean to..." Susan quickly responded, but was cut off by her little Alex.

"You didn't mean to! Ask yourself that question truly! You forced your sweaty dirty grotesque feet upon me earlier, then you used my face for your sexual pleasure while having me gag on your vaginal fluids. Not mentioning the fact you just tried to rape me twice, then almost suffocated me to death! This sure are a lot of accidental coincidences, aren't they! You are sick!" Alex raged, feeling his heart drum vigorously within his chest.

"I am not sick! I am...I am..." Susan confusingly stammered, trying to find the words to explain herself.

"You are, you are what? Huh? You do not even know yourself, do you? You growing was all my fault, so I thought your sexual assaulting me was due to the influx of hormonal imbalance or rather the overload within you, however due to my mother telling me earlier that hormones just force you to act upon thoughts that's already there, made me think different. The worst thing about this situation is instead of being thoroughly angry with you, I am just confused because I am deeply infatuated with you, which was probably your plan all along! Raising your own personal boy toy! All those times you visited me over the years and staying by my side when there was not anyone else there was probably for your own future benefit!" Alex exclaimed exasperatedly, then brokenly fell down to the floor while his thoughts started to run astray.

Susan fell to the floor also as she landed thunderously on her knees while scaring the animals on the miniature land in the comer in front of her. She gazed loosely off into the distance as her little Alex's words kept resonating in her mind.

It can't be! I wouldn't do that to him purposely...I really wouldn't hurt him purposely, but I knew full well what I was doing most of those times and still did it any way! Oh my god! I am sick! Even in the past before this, I would give him what I thought were innocent sexual teases and personified what beauty is to him! Even when the psychiatrist told me Alex may have developed feelings for me, I just blew it off, but I was...I was secretly happy! I really did manipulate him into liking me...
Chapter 19: Sorry, But Not Sorry by Confused
Author's Notes:
Susan does not regret her actions
Alex felt bad about his sudden outburst, but his mind was almost in shambles. He was innocent to a lot of things, yet he was not naive or in any way lacking intelligence, so he knew majority of what he just impulsively said was true. He remembered all of the times his grandmother held him or kept him company while her marriage with his grandfather was on the fritz and the several times he overheard his grandmother's neighbors in her old neighborhood gossiping about how they had an open marriage and now since they got older, his grandmother wanted to change it. He also remembered her explaining to him how a young man should treat a female and what to watch for. She even asked him to marry her when he got older, but he was younger then, so he did not take the taboo action into consideration and naively agreed, but all of those manipulative actions whether purposefully or just plain coincidence really shook his mind at this moment.

Yet, here they both lay sprawled out on the floor while looking lifeless, not either of them know what to do or say and also where should they go from here. Susan sat there silently with tears streaming down her face while her mouth opened and closed several times as she gaze Alex a rather complex gaze; however, Alex was in no way responsive. His eyes were blank as he laid on the floor with his posture signaling nothing anything other than depression.

Susan, felt even more worse seeing him like this. She knew she was in the wrong and her past selfish actions was the cause of her little Alex's emotional and mental discomfort as well as the physical pain he was in, but even though she felt horribly guilty, she could deny that she still desired for her little Alex to love her for she was deeply in love with him and actually enjoyed the intimate moments she had with him despite his discomfort.

Am I wrong? Does it even matter if I am? After all, we are not quite the average family anyway already...so, outside opinions or the standard norm does not really matter. Plus, my little Alex is already shrinking...and we have already gone past the past the point of no return, so I...no, we can only keep moving forward.

Alex mind was a mess. It was practically on the verge of collapse as the intimate moments he was forced to experience lately kept replaying in his head and he kept inwardly questioning his relationship with his family; however, he involuntary cringed as he felt something soft on his lips accompanied by ragged breathing. His eyes focused as the soft feeling departed as he made eye contact with his grandmother's beautiful crystal blue eyes.

Susan felt a giggly excitement as she felt her mind had finally cleared as she gazed at Alex, but she recoiled backward a little when she saw him scoff in disgust while quietly uttering the word "selfish" as he moved to stand up. Sadness, frustration, and anger overcame her for it was like having her hopes dashed again.

No! It was not going to be like this!

Alex had almost stood up when suddenly felt his sense of gravity leave him as he rapidly fell backwards to drum the back of his head against the floor rather hard while closed his eyes to grimace from the sharp pain. He tried to brings his hand up to alleviate his aching head, but they would not budge even a nanometer. He struggled with opening his eyes to see the problem and saw a familiar hands pinning his arms horizontal out to side from him.

He reluctantly turned his head to gaze upwards and saw his grandmother's beautiful mature face gazing down at him with concern and something else the he could not really distinguish.

Susan gazed down with concern at her little Alex for she did not mean to have him bang his head, but she did not want him to leave her once again. She was about to say she sorry for the umpteenth time, but her little Alex interrupted her.

"Why can you not just leave me alone? I..I do not want to be around you nor do I want you anywhere near me!" Alex furiously exclaimed.

Susan could not believe her ears.

"You...you do not mean that!" Susan outcries with disbelief, but soon grew stumped next due to her little Alex's words that followed.

"Yes I do! All you do is hurt and abuse me whether by mistake or purposely! My mind is in shambles because of you!" Alex furiously responded with his chest heaving up and down.

"That...I did not mean to...I would never purposely hurt you! I love you!" Susan desperately said, tears streaming down on her face to fall on her little Alex.

"You do not love me! I am just your muse to escape reality!" Alex furiously said, soon after realizing the severity of his words when he felt his grandmother let his arms go.

"That...that isn't true!" Susan went from brokenly saying to furiously saying, slamming her hands violently down on either side her little Alex's head as he reeled in fear from her. She helplessly watched him frightfully tremble beneath her as her fingers curled up into fists due to frustration and also not knowing what to do. Her luscious lips quivered as Alex fearfully closed his eyes.

Alex kept awaiting for the terrible inevitable, but the outcome he expected never happened. He curiously opened his eyes to see his grandmother lost in her thoughts as she loosely gazed down at him while not even registering the fact that he had opened his eyes. He wondered what she was thinking about as he gazed at her beautiful mature face that was slightly damp from tears. His gaze lowered to her firm looming breast with her pink nipples jutted outward while he inwardly admitted to himself that his grandmother was indeed beautiful.

Wow...Grandma's face and physique do not match her age in any way at all... Perhaps if we were not related...

Alex was shaken from his thoughts by the sound of giggling that was soon muffled. He raised his gaze to blush for his grandmother was giving him a knowing look as she tried to stifle her giggles. His face turned crimson for he was fully caught ogling he body after he just saw all of those blatant things from her.

Susan tried to control her giggles as her little Alex embarrassingly turned his head to avoid eye contact with her. To tell the truth, she was watching him from the moment he opened his eyes earlier. She just pretended to be lost in thought because she did not know what to say or do, so she left it up to fate and she was glad she did. She reached down to affectionately fondle her little Alex's curly hair, even though he jerked his head from her touch, but she did not care as she continued to do it as she fondly gazed at him.

Alex felt butterflies in his stomach as he felt a new sensation arise in him from this uncomfortable atmosphere between them. He tried to get away but grandmother gently place her hand on top of his chest to stop him from getting away.

"This...this isn't right!" Alex morally exclaimed, sounding more like he was trying to convince himself.

"Oh my, what isn't right my little Alex? I am just spending some quality time with my favorite little grandson." Susan said in mock confusion, caressing her little Alex's face now as uttered a few inaudible whimpers.

"You...you! You know what I mean!" Alex exasperatedly said, feeling his grandmother's warm gentle touch caressing his face.

"Whatever do you mean? I am just checking up on you..." Susan sultrily said, arching down to whisper in his ear while tracking her long fingers down his chest as her little Alex's whimpers grew a little louder.

Alex did not know what to do or really, what could he possibly do. He ignored his awakening nether regions as he avoided eye contact with her, yet that did little to help as he felt her warm breath on his ear, which caused him to tremble while he felt her long fingers creep lower and lower down his body.

"Oh my! Someone is in rather an uncomfortable position down here! Hmm...let's see..." Susan sultrily said, lowering her little Alex's shorts as he tried to fight her hand.

"Please grandma! Don't...I am begging you!" Alex exasperatedly said, raggedly breathing from his fruitless struggling.

"Oh! You meant don't do this!" Susan said in mock surprise, fully tearing off his shorts.

"Yes!" Alex desperately said, turning his head around to face her, but was surprisingly greeted by her amused facial expression.

"Well... That's too bad isn't it?" Susan sultrily said, firmly gripping his throbbing cock while hearing him let a loud involuntary moan out much to her delight as he squirmed beneath her.

"Grandma, I...you, we cannot do this! Please! I am begging you!" Alex desperately said, struggling to get away from her.

"Shhh! You are turning into a little chatterbox again...plus, you know you want this...don't you?" Susan sultrily said, methodically moving her fingers up and down as her little Alex's cock throbbed as it got bigger.

"I...I don't!" Alex forced himself to say.

"Hmm... Oh really? Tell me again." Susan sultrily whispered in his ear, placing her fingertip pad to gently stroke the sensitive area before his cock head.

"Grandma!" Alex loudly moaned, quite shocked with himself.

"That's what I wants to hear. Now...say the magic words you know you always wanted to intimately say to me." Susan sultrily said, seductively nibbling on her little Alex's ear as she kept methodically stroking him.

Wh..what words?" Alex barely was able to confusingly ask.

"You love me..." Susan seductively whispered, raising her head to give her little Alex a longing kiss, yet did not get the amorous result she expected.

"I...I hate you!" Alex confusingly said, after he fiercely bit his grandmother's luscious lip, then recoiled from the metallic taste as blood started to gradually trickle out. He could not believe he just did that nor could his grandmother.

Susan sucked her lip tasting the metallic taste as she sat up to massage her firm nipples that were begging for attention. She was shocked, but rather more sexually excited that her little Alex bit her. She pursed her lips as she put her knees on either side of his head as her thighs quaked begging her for attention.

Alex saw something fall towards his eyes as he hurriedly shut them just before he felt something wet dribbling down on his closed eyelids while hearing his grandmother's ragged breathing above him accompanied by her erratic moans. He recoiled from it and hoped it was not what he thought it was. He raised his hands to wipe his eyes while shivering from the feeling of the lukewarm sort of thick liquid he was horribly familiar with. He opened his eyes to be greeted by his grandmother's swollen forbidden fruit that had her so called 'heavenly nectar' dribbling down upon his face as he was left with no other choice, but to breath in her musky womanly scent. He felt sort of weird as he felt his nether region throb, but he ignored his immoral sexual arousal as he hurriedly tried to wiggle out from underneath her.

Susan was intoxicated with the feeling of dominating her little Alex as she fondled her firm breasts and teased her nipples while continuously letting out erratic moans that she did not even notice her little Alex crawling out from under her, so she continued in bliss until she frightenedly heard the door open. Her sexual arousal was soon replaced by guilt and shame. She could not even bear to look toward whomever was in the doorway as she used her hands to cover herself, but it was rather awkward. She raised her head to gaze at whomever was in the doorway, but grew shocked because it was her little Alex.

Alex? Why is he...there? I thought for sure he was under me... We were just my god! What is wrong with me?

Alex hesitantly turned back around to view his grandmother's depressed silhouette for it was partly his fault they were both suffering. He really did not want to leave her even though he knew all of those years that she had so called 'cared' for him was really for her benefit or more likely using him to fill the rift that was developing between her and grandfather at that moment in time. Yet, although he knew all of this, he could not bear to see her like this.

Susan was sitting brokenly on her bottom as she started to slip into depression. She no longer had any ideas of chasing her little Alex or redefining their relationship to one another. She just wanted to fill the void that had developed in her heart, however as she slipped into her depression, she felt someone grab a hold of her. She confusingly focused her eyes as she was silently crying to see...

"Alex?" Susan confusingly asked. She confusingly gazed at him avoiding eye contact with her as he tried to give her a hug to comfort her, which kind of was not going so well, however it did not matter since it felt good that her little Alex was here for her, but his little arms were not able to fully embrace her, which almost caused her to outbreak with amused giggles. She tried her best to stifle her laughter inside as she shifted a little to get more comfortable, but unknowingly caused her little Alex to loose his grip of her.

Alex tried to stop himself from tumbling downwards, but it was to no avail as he found himself still at the mercy of gravity to thud his head heavily in a slightly damp clammy area. He groggily shook his aching head trying to get rid of his disoriented state to horridly find himself staring at his grandmother's 'kitty'. He hurriedly sat up to quickly backpedal with his hands while he heard his grandmother loose herself into giggles and laughter.

"Hehee! My little Alex, you are really something else! You kept complaining I was taking advantage of you earlier, but here you are taking advantage of your dear sweet grandmother! So naughty! Hehee!" Susan mockingly exclaims between her giggles, seeing her little Alex ears burn red in embarrassment much to her delight.

Alex as so embarrassed even though it was not his fat because she was the one that caused him to fall. He sheepishly got up off the ground trying to avoid ogling his grandmother's beautiful almost naked silhouette as he turned around to leave, but was shockingly grabbed and pulled toward her. Fear started to overcome him as he thought she was about to use him as her personal sex toy again. He did not even struggle in her grasp this time because he knew it was fruitless as he lowered his head and waited for the inevitable.

Susan saw her little Alex's downcast expression and did not take a rocket scientist to figure out what or more likely 'who' or rather 'what' was the cause of it. She mockingly shook her head at herself as she spread out her legs, then pulled her little Alex in her bosom as started to rock back and forth.

"Alex... I know you probably are upset with me for the things I did. In fact, you most likely hate me in some ways, but I really am sorry. I never meant to hurt you... Yet, I will not lie and say that I do not enjoy your confusing feelings for me. I know I am selfish in that regard, that's most likely why I probably misshapenly caused you to have feelings for me, however I would not ever take those times we had together back because I do love you and care for you." Susan quietly said, rocking back and forth with her little Alex in her arms as she rocked him back and forth.

Alex was relieved what he expected did not come to past, but he did not know how to feel about his grandmother's words for she apologized, yet also did not apologize. He did not know what to make of it, but he did know he enjoyed the rhythmic sensation as he was rocked in her arms as he unconsciously snuggled his head in her bosom and started to slip into his dreams, yet stopped as he felt something damp gently peck its way across his face as his body rose upwards. He felt something luscious and soft part his lips to hold them briefly captive as he opened his eyes to the zoomed in view of his grandmother's face while she started to capture his lips again.

"Grandma, I...I." Alex stammer to say, yet his word were lost as his lips were taken captive once again for an even longer time. He tried to tell his self he did not enjoy it as he steeled himself to not kiss her back because that would be like giving her the okay.

Susan reluctantly let her grandson go. She knew the past relationship that they had was no longer there as she held onto her little grandson's disappointed gaze he was giving her. She let out a mocking sigh as she fondled his curly hair while she mumbled "I really do love you...", then reluctantly stood up to leave.

Alex exhaled loudly once he saw her finally walk out his doorway to disappear into the dark hallway as he felt no longer burden by stress and plagued by the dark thoughts of his mind. He tied to relax, but all the events that happened today plagued his mind as they started to replay causing him to cringe from the recollection. He looked at his watch to see it was seven minutes after one in the morning and the timer showed that had ten hours and forty three minutes until his body finally accommodates to his new height. He shook his head mockingly as he glanced at the town he constructed to be modeled for his height as well as the A.I.s and automations he engineered to help him with his work and also for he won't be lonely.

Alex grimaced as he recalled his grandmother peering over his new home with amusement and also when she fell down scaring the animals as well as the resident robotic lifeforms he engineered. He imagined the blight future of his mother or grandmother coming into his room while they are experiencing one of their primitive episodes and how would be at their mercy.

His vision shifted as he looked over his soon to be home while he tried to think of plausible solution to his dilemma.

Huh...

Alex turned around as he heard a knock on his door while wondering who can be and why did they knock on the door since it was already opened.
Chapter 20: Angry Big Little Sister by Confused
Author's Notes:
Alex suffers from D'erica's lustful anger
Alex was shocked to see his little... well big sister D'erica standing in his doorway. For some reason he felt relieved when he saw her, which caused a genuine smile to form on his face as he looked up at her, but cringed once he saw she was not smiling back, but rather seemed peeved.

D'erica curled her lips in anger as she marched towards her 'little' brother' small silhouette on the floor. She was shocked as she recognized he was about two feet now and burst out in giggles at the alarmed fearful look he was giving her as he gazed up at her. She felt a stir in her pajamas, but ignored it for she really was upset this time.

"Sis?" Alex fearfully asked, seeing her eyebrows raise as she put her hands on her hips.

"Yes? 'Little' brother, what is it?" D'erica bitingly asked, glowering down on little brother, who looked as if he was poised to run.

"I...I really do not know. Did I do something wrong?" Alex stammered, yet hesitantly asked while seeing D'erica's eyebrows furrow as she reeled in shock from his question.

He doesn't know!

Alex watched his sister's face go through a series of changes as he felt he had something lodged in his throat for he could not bring himself to say any to her and her chest heaving her breast up and down clearly showed she was upset. He inwardly derived it would be in his best interest to get away from her as quickly as possible. He was already on his hands and knees, so sneaking would not be that much of an issue he thought as hurriedly started to sneakily crawl away from her.

D'erica was in her thoughts questioning whether or not her anger was overreacting and also why her little brother did not even know what he did wrong, however she saw movement out of the corner of her eye below her, which caused her to put her thoughts to the side for now. She quickly put her hand over her mouth to muffle her giggles as she saw her little brother on all fours trying to sneak around her to get away. It was so comical to her.

Does he really think he can get away from me? Lol!

Alex thought he was doing pretty well as he almost made it behind her. He was just about to get on his feet to run, but his vision blurred as something large and purple thudded in front of him. He recoiled from it, then he realized it was his sister's purple sock clad heel. Forget registering the sight of it, because the pungent cheesy odor it exuded was an all too much reminder.

Alex snapped out of his inner dialogue to follow D'erica's ankle to up her long pajama leg that was stretched out above his head, which was hugging her shapely calf mighty tightly. He nervously raised his gaze to her shapely thigh, but stopped when his eyes fell upon her crotch or rather her forbidden fruit for it was a bulge in the area. Giggles from above broke his gaze hurriedly away from her bulging crotch as hurriedly rose his eyes past her bulging breast to her teasing face above.

"What is it 'little' brother? Do you see something that caught your attention, hmmm?" D'erica teasingly, yet expectantly asked while feeling a stir below.

"I...I did not mean to... I was...I was" Alex nervously and guiltily stammered, but could not seem to find the right words and D'erica interrupting him did not do anything to help his case.

"You did not mean to and you were what, huh little brother? Oh, you want to be silent now huh! I bet I can guess... I bet you was thinking how Grandma fed you her pussy earlier and you wanted to to experience the same thing from me, your beautiful adorable big sister huh?" D'erica said in mock anger as she watched Alex shiver from her gaze much to her delight.

'No, I...I" Alex nervously stammered, yet was interrupted again by his big sister.

"Shhh! I understand, after all I have to be understanding as your big sister. It is okay of wanting to lick, eat, and be dominated by your big beautiful sister's pussy..." D'erica stated matter of factly, seeing her little brother nervously squirm from her words beneath her.

Alex could not find the right words to say for he was to appalled and shocked at his sister's words. The worst part was he could tell she was completely serious, which made him shudder as he felt a twitch from his nether region from the vulgar anticipation. Luckily, his big sister's next words calmed his mind.

"But can't get your 'big' sister's pussy right now, since you do not know what you did wrong." D'erica said, tracing her bulge as it started to pulsate as it grew larger while she glared down at her little brother, who was nervously looking up at her while looking confused.

Alex did not know what to do or say. He felt paralyzed and vulnerable under his sister's gaze. He unconsciously backed away from her a little with his hands, but nervously shuddered when he ran into the back of her leg, which he had forgotten was behind him. What made him feel even more worse was that one of her eyebrows cocked up as her face grew sterner.

"So my little brother, you want to get away from 'big' sis? Huh? Is that it?" D'erica agitatedly asked, her hands still on her hips as she leaned down over him to hear his absurd answer that followed while ignoring the spooked look he was giving her.

"Sis, I..." Alex stammered, but could not find the right words to say as he grew more and more fearful as his sister's eyebrows furrowed, then furrowed gradually further as the seconds past while she raised her upper lip to signify she was highly upset and found his stammered words un-amusing.

"You what? All of a sudden, now you realize I am your 'sister'!" D'erica bitingly exclaimed, causing small goblets of spittle to fly out of her mouth to land on her little brother Alex's face, whom recoiled from it as he sank backward onto the floor on his back to fearfully gaze up at her.

"D'erica please!" Alex cried out, trembling under her icy gaze while ignoring the droplets of spit on his face.

"Please what 'little' brother?" D'erica bitingly said, causing spittle to fly out of her mouth on purpose to land or her trembling little brother below.

"Y..ya..you are scaring me! Please stop!" Alex frightfully exclaimed, raising his hands in the air to cover his face from any more bombardments of her smelly spittle that kept raining down on him.

"Oh! So now you have fucking feelings now! Isn't that something little brother!" D'erica bitingly said, but felt little bad seeing him like this inwardly, however she was too upset to care.

Alex knew the situation wasn't going to get any better as his fear drove him to act desperate. He shivered as he hurriedly rolled over to get up and run to his door, but was thoroughly stopped by something crashing onto his head to painfully slam his chin as well as his body to the ground as he let out a loud groan in pain while his nose started to be overwhelmed with a cheesy corn-chip smell. He felt his consciousness start to go in and out.

D'erica did not know she almost caused her little brother to loose consciousness, but she know it sounded painful. She started to feel bad, but she also felt kind of powerful having her little brother pinned under her foot. Her cock stirred violently in her pajamas from her little brother's fruitless struggles. She bit her lip as she traced her ever-growing bulge, which excitedly responded and she let out a few moans, then her tracing turned into rubbing...

Alex had know idea of the intimate session his sister was having with herself above him as he struggled to get from under his big sister's foot while he inwardly shuddered from its odor that was steadily creeping to dominate his sense of smell. His big sister's foot odor was not the only problem, there was also the issue of her old socks that were soaked with her warm foot sweat, which was matting his curly hair together. He shuddered even more as the back of his head grew more damp from his big sister's foot sweat as he felt nimble toes grasp, ungrasp and fondle his hair as the pressure her foot exerted on him gradually increased.

D'erica traced her bulge not to gently, then restlessly started to cup it as she massaged her bulge through the confines of her pajamas and panties. She never felt this horny. Listening to her brothers whimpers as he painfully groaned and moaned from beneath her smelly foot was such a turn on. She knew she was dominant, but she did not know she was this fucked up. She lightly bit her bottom lip as she tried to silently moan, but did not succeed as she felt an antagonizing pain from her throbbing cock and full sack from being confined.

Ugh! I cannot... ehm fucking take this shit anymore! I need to fucking cum! Besides... it's not like I am going against anything Mom or Grandma said, since he is trapped under my foot and cannot see my big beautiful cock, right?

D'erica did not have time to logically answer her question because her hormones were going crazy and she needed satisfaction now. She hurriedly pulled down her pajama pants and panties as she felt her brother continuously fruitlessly struggle beneath her foot as her throbbing cock sprung out finally free from its confines along with her heavy sack. She moaned from the intensity building up while applying more pressure on the back of her brother's head as she fondled his silky curly hair with her dexterous sweaty socked toes. Her body began to sweat from her arousal as she retched her throat to spit, but missed.

Alex was shaken when he heard the erotic moaning above from his sister that was increasingly growing louder as he tried not to painfully groan or moan from the physical abuse of his sister's big smelly foot and dexterous sweaty socked toes. He wondered why in the world was she doing this and the bad part was it sounded like she was pleasuring herself to his misfortune above him. He did not have time to ponder because something wet heavily wet fell into the front part of his hair to ooze its way from out of his hair to run down his forehead slowly as he physically and inwardly cringed as he realized what it was. It was is sister's smelly slimy phlegm that was oozing its way down his forehead as it made its way over his eyebrow to his now tightly shut right eyelid as he heard giggles and laughter from above.

"My bad little brother. I meant to spit on my... well, it doesn't matter anyhow. Heehee! You know how much you love my spit. Does it make you feel better that I am rewarding you a little bit while I am punishing you, hmm? I am still angry with you, but I am not that much of horrible 'big' sister to bully you too much. Big sister is even going to give you something... ehm way tastier than her spit." D'erica teasingly said, while panting and moaning.

Alex heard the sound of his big sister clearing her throat again followed by the sound of her spitting. He waited for the inevitable, but much to his surprise, he did not feel her spit fall on him, which left him puzzled. He did not have time to ponder too long because his sister's moaning was steadily becoming faster and more erratic as he was painfully being agonize by her huge foot on the back of his head.

D'erica was relishing this moment as she felt the sliminess of her spit oozing through her fingers as she stroked her throbbing cock while growing even more aroused from her brother's fruitless struggling under her foot as well as his groan and moans from the force she was exerting on the back of his head. However, this was not enough to satisfy her as she removed her foot from the back of head.

Alex was relieved once he felt the pressure of her smelly foot removed from the back of his head and was just about to get up until his sister thoroughly stomped her foot down beside his face and told him that he better not move.

D'erica lowered her balls balls slowly onto the back of her brother's head while relishing the feeling of his soft curly hair as she rhythmically began to move back and forth.

Alex's nose was almost clogged up by the odor of his sister's big smelly foot, yet he still was able to smell the distinct musty smell of what he assumed to be his sister's crotch as he felt her shift above him while hearing a wet sliding noise accompanied by her panting.

He felts some type of liquid dribble into his hair, which made him get uncomfortable as flashbacks of what his grandmother did to him flashed into mind.