- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

An introduction of the characters.


Not any shrinking yet!

"Another day" groaned  Alex as he kept muttering to himself about how he was so sick and tired of summer already, while he tosses the cover off of himself and lethargically gets out of his bed. He stumbles sleepily as if he is in a drunken stupor while he tussles his curly hair. He eventually stops at his dresser to look into the mirror above it, then sighs as he sees the photo of his father that is placed on it. He shakes his head to pull himself from his thoughts, then grabs some clothes to change into, but the door to his room suddenly opens to interrupt him. He stops fumbling through his clothes to see his older sister standing at the door staring at him mischievously. Alex feels the jitters all of sudden.
 
"What do you want?" mumbles Alex nervously.
 
"Not anything much, I was just checking on you since you slept so long. I thought you were not feeling so well."
 
"Now you know I am perfectly healthy, so you can leave. Please, do not come into my room again without knocking." said Alex as he backed up a little.
 
"Stop being a sour puss!" Alex sister Jessica says jokingly. 
 
Jessica walks over to Alex's bed and lays down to make herself more comfortable.
 
He glances at Jessica and sees that she has a sheen of sweat on her forehead and her gray shirt is completely damp whereas you can see Jessica's breast seemingly bulging out of them.
 
"I guess, you and mom already went on the nature trail today without me. You all must have had a lot of fun, but why are you sitting on my bed when you know you need to shower? Also, why are you even in my room while I am naked?" saids Alex in a dull tone.
 
"Little baby brother it is not like I have not seen your naked shame before. Also, I do not smell that bad! My feet smell a lot worse, that's why I kept my shoes on. I just wanted to spend some time with you because summer vacation is almost over and I have to go to college in tomorrow, so I will not see you for while." 
 
"Alright! Alright! I am sorry! You can stay! Are you happy now...plus we have been spending so much time together lately anyway..! I changed my mind, could you please leave!"
 
"Fine little baby brother, but not yet." saids Jessica teasingly as she motioned for him to come sit on the bed. She watched as Alex reluctantly sat down at the end of the bed as he catiously looked at her. She kicked her shoes off, then placed her sweaty feet in her brothers lap as she giggled at the grossed out expression that appeared on his face as she wore a mocking expression on her face.
 
"See I told you my feet were worse. You should help me out and give me a foot massage." said Jessica teasingly as she prodded his stomach. She watched as he gawked at her feet for a few moments and could see his nether region twitch, which made her feel tingly.
 
I feel weird...her feet kind of doesn't bother me. 
 
"I was just playing with you Alex! You do not have to give me a massage..." said Jessica teasingly as she firmly fondled Alex package with her toes as she watched her brother squirm as his package responded to her stimulation, then put her shoes back on as she left the room after winking at Alex.
 
Alex mumbles to himself for a bit as he could not believe that just happened as he could still feel his sister's sweat and smell the stench she left on him as he started to think of other things to make his package go down, then he grabbed some clothes as he went to groom himself in the guest bathroom because the bathroom in his room did not have a shower.On the way to bathroom, while he was in his thoughts and was not paying attention to his surroundings as usual, he ran into his grandfather by mistake.
 
"Oh, watch it there sport! What has your attention so much?"
 
"My bad, grandpa, I was thinking that my sister is leaving to go to college and my mother is leaving to go on a business trip."
 
"I know sport, you feel discouraged and lonely, but it will not be so bad. You still have me, your grandmother, and your younger sister D'erica."
 
"Thanks grandpa, I will see you later."
 
"Alright, cheer up sport."
 
Alex makes his way over to the bathroom, while his mind was incessantly going over his sister's leaving and their rendezvous this morning. He may have appeared nonchalant or not caring about the whole ordeal, but deep in his heart, he was deeply shaken. 
 
After his father died, the family was okay since his father was a billionaire. His father left in his will that Alex will inherit mostly all of his money and businesses. The other businesses he did not inherit were given to Jessica. The absurd thing about his father's will, his father left his mother barely anything, but a few condos he owned here and there. She was receiving a stipend of about two million every month, but she broke the guidelines for receiving the stipend by having a relationship with another man, which was found out after his father's death. His mother tried to hide her infidelity for a while, which worked until one of his father's trusted employees came by the house when his mother was seven months pregnant and saw her stomach. His mother tried to lie and say that the child was his father's baby inside her stomach, but his father and her were going through a rough patch in their marriage just before he died. Nevertheless, the contract lawyer for the family made the newborn take a blood test to check whether there was any blood ties after the baby was deemed old enough to take it and the result was negative. Therefore, according to the will, the allocation of money was directly sent to Alex and his older sister Jessica. His mother did not get affected too badly by it, after all she received fifteen months of a stipend, prior to that, which was thirty million dollars all together. 
 
Alex never really liked his mother that much, she was always going on 'business trips'; however, she did not even have a job. He found that out when he got into a fight at school with one of his classmates who called him a bastard, so Alex tackled him down to the floor, while picking up a textbook and repeatedly slammed the textbook against his classmate's head, so much that he almost killed him. Due to the severity of his actions, the assistant principal called his mother's employment in order to reach her, but turns out it was a hotel that she was a guest at. In other words, there was no place of employment for her and she told a steep lie to get away from the responsibility of family. Alex despised his mother all the way to the depth of his bones, but his older sister Jessica would always take up for her absurd behavior by saying that she is the only parent they have left. That was easy for his sister to say, because she was involved in several types of extracurricular activities and now she is headed to college. Every time his sister left he had to put up with his mother hounding him as she would give him a complex gaze that would make him feel as if he was the one that wronged her. He immediately cut ties with his mother after their relationship turned too unbearable for him and started living with his grandparents, which has been about four years now.
 
To be frank, Alex does not like his younger sister D'erica either. Well that may not be entirely true about him disliking her, but she is just a reminder of his mother's infidelities. His father was African-American, so of course him and his sister where light skin with wavy curly hair, but D'erica was just white, therefore she was a constant reminder of his mother's infidelity. His mother parents were white also, but he could deal with that because they were his grandparents and were not products of his mother's infidelity. 
 
Alex noticed that he was submerged in his thoughts so much, that he was brushing his teeth so hard that his gums were bleeding. He finished up grooming and headed to the kitchen, where he found D'erica sitting down eating some mac& cheese at the kitchen counter, while she was watching sponge bob. She noticed him and let out a few enthusiastic greetings, but Alex simply ignored her and went to fix himself something to eat. D'erica kept smiling and tried to help her brother make something to eat. She wanted to do something to bring them closer, even though she was young, she knew her big brother did not like her. She was a sweet 'innocent' child, who simply wanted her brother's affection. She especially knew since Jessica was leaving, she only had her brother left and her mother told her to try to get her brother to warm up to her, so that he can persuade their grandparents to let her stay too. She did not know that her grandparents had told her mother numerous times that D'erica cannot live with them and that she was her mother's responsibility. D'erica did not know any of that though, she just wanted her big brother's affection... 
 
Alex was scowling at D'erica as she was trying to help him. He was about to tell her something that would burst her little enthusiastic bubble, but luckily his sister walked in at that exact moment and luckily salvaged the the situation. Jessica started a monotone dialogue to get a conversation developed between them. Jessica knew how her brother was. If it was someone he cared for, he would treasure you, but if not and that someone tried to surround him, he would react...well anyway she wanted to develop a relationship between the two before she headed off to college, but it was proving difficult, in fact, it seemed to be turning worse. She even tried to persuade their grandparents to keep D'erica, but they told her it was up to Alex, which did not stess her out too much because she knew her brother loved D'erica, even though he was always giving her the cold shoulder, so she knew that D'erica would be able to stay.
 
Alex put his dishes in the sink after he finished eating his breakfast and went to the garden to help his grandmother, where he found her sweating bullets as he gazed at her disheveled clothes to see dirt was strewn all over her. She saw Alex coming over and beamed a smile as she waved at him. Alex waved back and was beaming a smile also as his grandmother and him engaged in a pleasant conversation and he also helped her with gardening. Alex and his grandmother had a really close relationship, since his grandmother was always there in his corner for him and he loved her greatly for that. When he was seven, his grandmother had driven over four hours straight to come see him after she had gotten off of work.  She was mentally and physically exhausted, yet she took out time she did not have to come see him. He was deeply touched, so touched he asked his father's secretary Kayla to find a large stretch of land for his grandmother and have her choose how to build everything, which all was funded for by him. His grandmother was shocked, but she directly declined; however, her husband eventually coerced her to agree. 
 
Alex was now fourteen years old, it has been a little over thirteen years since his father died. Many people would ask why a barely almost one years old boy prior would even be significantly affected by his father's death, but Alex was a genius and blessed with an intelligent mind beyond his years as well with a godly physique. He was five foot nine at age fourteen, but that was still short in his family. His older sister is six foot four and grandmother is six foot four and half, while his mother is six foot three and a half. His grandfather is five foot eleven and D'erica is five foot eight. Alex inherited his father's moderate height, but it was fine with him since he found out a few months ago that he developed the same taste for women as his father, which were tall women. He was happy when his secretary now, Kayla, told him as she teased little Alex about it, but he did not care since he was happy to have the same likes as his father. 
 
As he helped his grandmother in the garden, he noticed his grandmother perspired so much that her disheveled clothes were hugging her womanly figure as her assets were highlighted to full view. He was dazed for a few moments as his grandmother turned around and bumped into him by mistake. Her breast bumped into his forehead and left a hefty amount of sweat visibly on it as he was awashed in her perspired aroma as he felt a tingly stir in his shorts, which made him feel disgusted, yet aroused also. His grandmother apologized for her clumsy mistake and went back to gardening as he stared at her from behind to see some of her visible skin could be glimpsed a little from under her skirt. He shook his head to get rid of his fascination and went back to helping his grandmother with the gardening. Yet, he felt the situation left an imprint on his psyche.