Shrink Note by Haloichigo
Summary:

Yes it is as the title says this is a parody-esque story of Death Note, but instead of people instantly dying, they shrink.

Abigail Amir is a high school teacher by day and a hostess by night, whose life takes a turn for the weird when she comes across a book that claims it can shrink anyone whose name is written in the book to any size the writer imagines. How will Abigail handle her new power? Can she deal with the imp who now haunts her and can she survive a game of death against eight other Shrink Note owners?

 


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Giantess, Feet, Crush, Footwear, Mouth Play, Instant Size Change, Vore, Violent, Nose, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 11730 Read: 15691 Published: April 27 2017 Updated: March 19 2018

1. First Name by Haloichigo

2. The Second Name by Haloichigo

First Name by Haloichigo

They say when life gives you lemons, make lemonade. It's a horrible phrase that promotes optimism and encourages you to go with the flow of your shitty life and sadly this phrase fits me like a glove. When life makes me not the most attractive woman, I accept the life of a single person. When life made me think that I would gain satisfaction from becoming a high school teacher, I went and followed the dream, even though this profession makes me absolutely miserable. Seriously, my students are dumber than shit. I would be surprised if they even got hired for a fast food chain.

When life gave me too many bills to handle, I decided to get a second job as a hostess in a sleazy club, full of horny clientele. So what do you think I did when I found a book, that says it will shrink anyone whose name is written in it? No you would be wrong to think that I would just go and believe this obvious prank.

I don't know why this so called Shrink Note was left on the balcony of my apartment, or how it even got there in the first place, but I do know that this thing is a total hoax. Yet it is pretty elaborate and has some rules written in it, such as.

The human whose name is written in this Shrink Note will be reduced in size. This will not take effect unless the writer has the subject's face in mind when writing his/her name. This is to prevent people who share the same name from being affected.

*Sigh* This truly must be a joke. I mean a person actually shrinking just because their name was written in a flimsy old book. I mean I wish this thing was the real deal, but who the fuck would actually think this piece of scrap was in any way able to do something super natural.

The only reason I haven't tossed this thing in the trash, is because I can still use this thing to write notes such as the failing grades of my students or take phone numbers down... Or something like that. The point is that it is still perfectly fine to write in despite that a few pages were used to describe the rules of this fake magic book.

I know I think this thing is more bull than bigfoot, but I think this book is an interesting read none the less and these rules are written pretty well, better than anything my student's can come up with. I mean I know writing and proper grammar is an unnecessary skill in most professions in the real world, but they could at least put in some effort just to graduate high school.

The Shrink Note will not affect the person whose name was written, if the name has been misspelled.

The new size of the subject must be written at least 30 seconds of the subjects name for the Shrink Note to take effect. The new size of the person written must be smaller than their current size for the Size Note to take effect. The new size can be described in any form of metrics or can described in relation to anything living or inanimate, such as the size of an ant or a doll.

It seems like someone put a lot of thought in these rules. It is a shame that it is all for nothing more than a prank. However if this Shrink Note was legit, it would be pretty damn amazing. I already got a good person in mind for this... If it was real that is. Margarita Santiago, the Spanish teacher at my school and also the biggest bitch in my life.

I mean seriously that woman has it out for me and for no good reason. I can only think it's because I am the youngest faculty member and she is insecure because of her age. Yet why be jealous of me? I mean she has some beautiful tits and she is not too wrinkly, she could benefit from not going overboard on the makeup, but she is not soo terrible that she needs to be insecure about a younger woman at the work place.

She makes me so damn mad. I really wish that bitch would just get run down by a semi, so that I can at least get some peace of mind at school... Wrinkly bitch! If I had a car I would take her out myself.

I look down at the open Shrink note and well I can't help but to think about what would happen if I happen to write her name in it. No, am I stupid or something? This is clearly not some super natural magic book that can shrink people, the fact that I am even considering giving it a try means that I have fallen pretty far.

Granted I don't have time for this anyway. I need to get going to my second job, that damned club. I hate doing this job and heck the only way I can get money at this place is if I get tips. Sadly I am not requested enough by the guest since I am not as loose as the other girls. I hear some of them will even make house calls just to lock down customers and I can only guess what slutty shit they are willing to do to keep their customers loyal and happy.

All I know is that I am not going to some old horny man's house and sucking his dick and taking it in the ass for a little extra cash... Who am I kidding? I would probably get a boat load of money for giving it up to these customers, but hell I can't bring myself to do it.

Time is ticking and I need to get somewhat presentable. I take a quick shower and slip into  my black halter top. Despite my breast not being very big they look pretty nice in this dress. My body is not really too slender either, I am more on the average size, but the dress is very slimming. I love the way I look in it. I slip on some sexy black lace panties, which I like to call my secret weapon. I bend over a lot to get drinks so I wear these sexy things to catch the eyes of the customers. It is a good way to get some of the guys request me as their hostess for the night. I know it's demeaning, but don't judge me, I am desperate for clients. Not sleep with them desperate, but desperate enough to give them a nice panty shot.

I then carefully slip my feet into my strappy black platform high heels, open toe of course. You see there are men out there who like pretty feet. Hell if I know why, but I find that there a few men in the club who compliment my feet and request me on the condition that I prop my feet up so they can see my cute toes... Their words not mine, I am not so vein to call any part of me cute, at least not without justification.

I think it's pretty gross to be honest, who likes feet? I mean they are dirty and they smell... Not mine I keep them well kept, but seriously what the hell are wrong with some men? I even noticed some of the male students in my class sneaking peeks at my toes when I sport sandals in the summer. I guess I got a gift, maybe I should be a foot model?

I inspect my toes to make sure there is no chips on my glistening red pedicure. I also need to make sure that my nails are not chipped, you see I keep them a bit long. It just looks sexier, at least according to the men in the club. They don't like short nails, it makes the toes look stubby. They also said my long toe nails are complimented by my big feet. I know that sounds like an insult, but it is a compliment coming from these foot fetishist.

The say my soles are wrinkly, smooth and vast, that my arches are defined and high and that my toes are long, slender and the tips are supple and plump. They even said they would love to suck on them like pudding pops. I laugh and entertain their compliments, but deep inside I am disgusted and want to vomit.

I head out to work, it is only a few stops away from my place by bus. I really hate this place, putting myself on display for four hours hoping to get the attention of these horny ass hats, who just want to drink their night away and cop a feel.  Yet this is my life.

Once I entered I knew I would be spending most of the night with one customer, my only loyal patron, which is fine with me since it means that I will be assured to earn some cash tonight. The customer is an older gentleman named Jacob Peoples. He greeted me the moment he saw me step into the club.

"Abbey! I was hoping you would come today." Abbey is just the name I use in the club, I would never go by my real name Abigail, I mean all the girls here have aliases. It's just a way to keep yourself safe and prevent stalkers from getting info on you.

"I am so glad to see my favorite customer tonight. Would you be a dear and spend the night with me?" I said to him in a cheery voice. I am a pretty good actress, he couldn't even tell how fake I was being.

"Yes my dear, I would love to spend the night with you by my side. You are soo pretty, your legs are nice and firm, your un-kept hair is so charming and I am glad the weather didn't keep you from wearing these shoes that show off your sexy feet."

"You are such a dear. How about we sit over there and order some drinks? I will even lay my legs across your lap so you can look at my feet all you want, if you want?"

His face was flushed. Seriously this guy was positively in love with me and not to mention he was one of the foot fetishist that frequent the club and the word is I do have the best feet of all the girls here, granted that's the only area I beat the other girls in. The rest have better figures, far larger breast, fatter asses and the ones who are just plain ugly are willing to touch and allow to be touched back, if you catch my drift.

The hours pass by pretty fast and I collect my generous tip from Jacob and head on home. The money was good, but I can be doing so much better if I had more than one customer in a night. I would consider putting in more hours, but I gotta get some sleep and teach in the morning.

I fell out like a light once I touched my bed, but in the blink of an eye the sun came rearing its ugly head. It was hump day and totally did not have the stamina to handle these no brain students and the bitch who loves to stress me out.

The day was going by like normal. I taught and hoped to brighten the minds of the future adults of America, I doubt I succeeded. Luckily it was fourth period meaning I had no classes and I could decompress in the faculty break room. The room was empty around this time, just the way I liked it. Not a single soul here to disturb me if I decide to take a little  nap. I rest my head the crumb infested table. My hair is already wild enough, the last thing I needed was it to be dirty, but hell I was tired. I even kicked off my loafers and let me rest my clean white sock clad feet on the dirty floor. The floor feels nice and cool, it really helps relax my tired feet, it truly is a blessing.

I then reached into my bag and pulled out that Shrink Note. There was a little bit more rules to read and I thought it would be entertaining to skim through. Yet it was not meant to be, the door was violently opened and in came the bitch and she was not hear by coincidence. No, she was hear for my head.

"I saw you, Ms. Amir!"

"You need to elaborate on what you mean by that, chika."

"Listen hear you snotty frizzy hair bitch, I got your number. I saw you last night enter that seedy little club. Your employed there aren't you? Actually why ask? The way you were dressed and the fact that that place only attracts male guest means that you are working there."

Shit, she had me. I tried to keep this a secret, since I am sure the school board would not like that a teacher is entertaining men at night. I mean I don't do anything lewd, but people's perceptions would just lead them to believe that I am some type of prostitute.

"Listen... I have bills that need to be paid and I need that job to handle-"

"I don't want to hear it slut. I don't care what your problems are, I won't allow a prostitute to teach the students of this school, or any school at that. You will never teach in this city again. Any last words before I tell the principal?"

"Why? Why do you have it out for me? One day you just decided to make me your enemy. I never did anything to you... Except just called you chika just now... I am sorry about that."

"Listen flaca, I hate little uppity girls like you and that's it. You just irk me and I want you to burn."

I couldn't believe what I had just heard. She just plainly doesn't like me, for no good reason what so ever and she is willing to even get me fired. How low can she be? How can you just bully a person and try to ruin their life because you just don't like them for being themselves.

It is over for me. Those years of college to get a teaching degree will go down the drain. Time wasted studying and student loans that still need to be paid, all of it down for no reason. Unless she for some reason couldn't tell anyone. I look down at the Shrink Note and just wondered, what if it is the real thing? I take my pen and begin to write in the Note.

Margarita Santiago shrink to three inches.

"What the hell are you writing?"

I break out in a sweat, hoping that this magic book is was it says it is. Then I begin to chuckle. It finally hit me that I was relying on some book to solve my problems. I then look up at Margarita, who stares at me as if I am crazy and heck she is kinda right. I positively lost it.

Then in an instant margarita vanishes from my view. My heart races and my breathing becomes tepid. My eyes slowly scale down, I think I already know what I expect to see once my vision touches the floor, but I am mentally not prepared to see it.

I stare deeply at the sight before me. It's Margarita, but at three inches just as I wrote in the book. She looks around confused by her surroundings and who blame her? one moment she was 5'2 now she is the size of a rodent.

"M-Margarita." I call to her in a low tone, not wanting anyone in the hallway to hear me.

She stares up at me and begins to constantly shriek. I also hear her squeaking voice. I can't understand it, but I wonder if it is because she is so small of if it is because she is speaking Spanish.

I can't believe that this Shrink Note is the real deal. I mean it challenges my very understanding of reality. I wonder how she views me from her new perspective? I must appear gargantuan, a true to life monster to be more precise. A being that instill true fear in her heart. Since towering above her is the very woman whose life she tried to destroy. There is no way she could be expecting mercy at this point, right? I mean why should I forgive the woman who stressed me out every day at work?

"This is amazing!" I say in glee as I look at her pathetic body floundering around, I am sure that she is trying to get my attention. She looks so small and weak. I can kill her with ease and maybe that is what I will do. I stretch my socked foot and dangle it right above her tiny body. I could no longer even see her, my foot completely ellipses her existence from my view.

I hear her scream in terror. I begin to feel a bit sorry about what I had done to her. I mean she is now just three inches, her life is indefinitely over. I would actually be doing her a favor at this point if I just smushed her beneath my sole and... Well It's not like I can just let her go free.

"Oh God! Please No!" I hear her scream with all her might. I guess having my massive foot hover over her head was enough for her to get out a nice good scream. However I don't care for her pleas, I just want to make her pay.

I begin to lower my foot. I feel her frail arms trying to beat back the ball of my foot. I find it funny that she thinks that she could actually hold my foot back. I mean she is a bug and well I am like a goddess compared to her. Why does this little miscreant think she could resist my powerful foot in the first place, I mean get real.

I pin her down, but gently. I don't want to outright crush her so soon, I want to savor the moment a bit. I feel her body flailing beneath me, she feels so boney and small, like a little mouse. I begin to feel bad as I feel her try so hard for survival. I mean she is a living being for goodness sakes. Can I really just take her life?

Yeah, I can. She has been making my life a living hell and now she wants ruin my life, by getting me black balled from teaching. I owe her nothing not even my sympathy. I apply some pressure to my foot, not enough to crush her, but heck it is enough to hurt her.

Her once wildly flailing body is motionless as she is being compressed between the ball of my soft foot and the worn wooden floor. I begin to roll my foot back and forth. I could feel some of her bones pop and snap under my gyrating limb.

Her screams become louder and it may sound weird, but I can hear the fear in her voice. I am glad to make her suffer to the point of screaming bloody murder, but I can't have anyone accidently hearing her tiny screams. I curl my toes allowing the fabric of my sock to completely envelop  her body. My dirty sock presses into her screaming face, muffling the annoying noise that was escaping her dirty mouth. How embarrassing must it be for her to be suffocating under the dirty fabric of my sock. I know it's cruel, but the bitch really needs to keep quiet until the deed is done.

I slowly add more pressure to my foot. I begin to feel a wetness seep through my sock. It could only be one thing, blood. I must be crushing her body into a complete mess. Her frail body must be yielding to the over bearing weight of my gigantic foot. I could feel her once sturdy body, becoming weaker and more pliable with each passing second.

I can just vision her bones snapping and protruding through her flesh. It must be so painful to have her bones cut right through her muscle and erupt from her flattening body. Organs rupturing as the pressure of my foot presses to hard on them. I could hear the miniscule woman gargling. It must her blood and chunks of mashed organs piling in her throat. Her insides are being pushed out of any orifice available. It's only natural, I mean her body is being flattened after all, beneath the pressure of my foot and her organs can't be kept in this body that is being squeezed into an inevitable pulp.

It's close, I can almost feel her body completely withered away beneath me. It then hit's me like a ton of bricks, that what I am doing is murder. I am willingly killing another human being. My stomach begins to churn as I realize that I am doing something that I can't ever take back.

She was a horrible person, who strived to make my life hell. Every day she would spread rumors about me to the other teachers, even some students caught wind of these rumors and even thought they were true. She constantly stole my supplies and even convinced the principal to make me work longer and even give me the problem students. She constantly wanted to get me fired and even by her own admission she did it simply just because she didn't like me. Yet was that all that deserving of death?

I... Hell it sure is! She didn't care about how my life would be affected by telling the principal about my second job, the job I need to pay my bills. Suddenly the uneasiness evaporates from my mind. I have no remorse for her, she was just trash in the form of an old miserable woman. Thrash that needed to be taken out.

I give one final push, I feel the sweet release of her solid form being reduced to crimson mud staining my sock. It was over, I had actually killed her and don't even feel bad about it. That part scares me a bit, but she really deserved it.

I prop my foot across my knee and look at the base of my foot. Dripping with thick blood and stringy tendons. I can see her hair attached to some remainder of skull trailing down the ball of my foot. I could even see a mangle arm... Or is that a leg? Well whatever it is, it looks totally fucked up and broken. I can't help but to admire my work. Sure it's disgusting and pretty morbid of me to do so, but it is such an amazing sight to behold. I had just crushed a fellow human being like an insignificant bug. That thought alone makes me feel like a all powerful god.

I slip my foot back into my shoe. I can't possibly toss the sock here at school, I will just burn it when I get home. I then realize there is still some blood on the floor. I decide to finally get up from my chair and get a paper towel to clean up the blood. Now that I think about it, I killed her from the comfort of my seat, she wasn't even worth getting up to kill. She really was pathetic.

The rest of the day was pretty normal, of course the principal was angry about Margarita not returning to class. Word was she had just ran off home and luckily for me she didn't drive so she didn't have an abandoned vehicle in the lot to make people suspicious about her going missing at school.

I can't wait for the next upcoming days when people realize that she has gone missing. I just hope no one suspects me of anything, yet why should they? Aside from the rumors, she never did her bullying in public, no one knows we had bad blood between us.

There is no body for evidence and even if she is presumed dead, nobody knows the method in which she died and no one ever will. I am completely safe and untouchable.

I returned home and quickly removed the batteries from my smoke detectors and burned my sock and the paper I used to clean the blood on the floor. The evidence is gone, well not all the evidence I should rip out her name from the Shrink note and burn that as well, just in case someone reads it and finds her name in it. That could be problematic if people think that I wrote her name as some type of criminal ritual before disposing of her.

"Abigail~" The  girlish soft voice calls to me from behind. My heart races and I break out in a cold sweat. There is someone in my home and I don't know why. I slowly turn and to my surprise I see what appears to be a young looking girl with pitch black hair in a bob cut. She is wearing blue denim shorts and a small black tee. She was clearly someone I didn't know.

"Who are you? What are you doing in my home?" I ask, unable to hold back the nervousness in my voice.

"Don't be so frightened, I am just here to serve you, the official owner of the Shrink Note." She says as she takes a bow.

"Listen girlie I don't know what you are talking about." I try to play dumb, not sure why, but it was the only thing I could think of doing at the moment.

"I wouldn't be here unless you wrote a name in the book, so don't try to play dumb with me. You see I am the Imp, Loki and I know all activities that happen with the Shrink Note. I am a friend who will help, so no need to fear me."

"I-Imp?"

"That's right. Just look at the first set of rules on the third page." I slowly walk toward my work desk and pull the Shrink Note from beneath my lap top. I open it to the pages this so called Imp suggested I read.

An individual who writes a name and successfully shrinks a person using this note shall hence forth be considered the official owner of the note, until he/she has perished or willingly abandoned the book to another before the start of the God's game.

The official owner of a Shrink Note will be bound to an Imp, who will serve as a guide.

An official owner of a Shrink Note will be a participant of the God's game.

 

The Second Name by Haloichigo
Author's Notes:

I had this story on the back burner for a long time, but didn't want this story to just die, so I decided to write up another chapter and I might write more depending on  the reception. 

I really should start making a list for when I go shopping. I am going in circles around this super market, looking for who knows what. I mean I came here for something, but... Wait this is a weird way to start isn't it?

Last time I narrated I had an A-Bomb dropped on my mundane existence. How about I recap what happened because it has been roughly a week since the day I decided to crush a bitch under my foot... Was that out of taste? I mean about talking ill of the dead. I mean she is gone and her reign of terror over my life is done so calling her a bitch might be a bit much and terribly insulting... Especially since I am the one who killed her... HOLY SHIT! I still can't believe I killed a person. It has been a while and I don't feel bad or anything, but I do worry for my mental health.

I crushed a woman... A begging woman... A woman who wanted to live her life and I erased her under my dirty sock like a fucking roach crawling around my kitchen floor. The only difference was that I can feel her squirm under my foot and well... a roach just dies without a fight. She also screamed... Like really loud, but roaches don't scream.

I am going on a tangent here, let me get back on track. So last week I found a magic book with the power to shrink people. I used this to shrink a bitch of a co-worker... Did I just call her a bitch again!? I gotta stop. I mean isn't it good enough that I already killed her in cold blood? Whatever I don't care anymore. If I refer to the dead woman as a bitch again I will just accept it.

Moving on! A co-worker who had been bullying me was going to out me about working at a sleazy joint as a hostess. Of course she was going to make it sound like I was a cheap whore who covers the bumps on her lips. When in fact I am clean and don't let anything those men at the club own enter me. But perception would destroy my image. So I shrunk her with the magic book and crushed her under my foot. I might have enjoyed doing  that a little more than I should have.

Next I returned home and was greeted by an imp... yeah an imp. She looked more like a short punk rock chick, but she assured me she was an imp. How you ask? Well she sprouted some clear fly like wings and a little devilish arrow tip tail. It could be elaborate cosplay you say? Well she can also levitate. Fine I get it, even magicians can do that. Well how about this. I am the only one who can see or touch her. How do I know this? Well she is floating right next to me, with her tail and wings out and she didn't bother to get dressed so she is stark naked and not a damn person notices her! Proof enough for ya?

After mentioning her I realize why I am here. I need to pick up some pears. She loves eating pears for some reason. Why does a mystical creature like fruit? I don't know, but she constantly begs me for them and she lives with me so she is always a bother.

I am fucking being haunted by this imp because I used that Shrink note. Now I have to take part in some game to become god, which I am in no way going to participate in. Heck I still don't know if I even believe that part of the book. I mean a game to become god sounds too absurd, even by the standard of weirdness I have been exposed to lately.

About two days later I was questioned by the police concerning the disappearance of my co-worker. In fact they interrogated everyone at school from faculty to students, hell even the janitor. Luckily I was not a prime suspect despite me and my Santiago's bad blood. She kept her bullying behind closed doors so no one knew that I had reason to cause her harm.

I will admit that I was first frightened of being caught for the crime, but hell they didn't know I had any motive to kill her. Or I should say lead to her disappearance since they didn't consider her dead during that time just missing until the search was called off. They could never find her body anyway? It was mostly stuck to the bottom of my sock and some of her innards were wiped up by a paper towel, all of which I burned. They also didn't know the method I used to get rid of miss bullying bitch. They would never conceive in a million years that she was shrunk by a magic book and disposed of like a bug. There was no way I could be nailed for this crime.

No lets jump to today I actually attended Ms. Santiago's funeral. I didn't want to, but it would have been suspicious if I did not show up. I needed more padding to drive off suspicion towards me. It was a sad funeral, but not because of well the passing of a person, but mostly because no one cared except the deceased's family. I can see all or at least of her co-workers from the school was not too saddened by her passing. I guess she got on everyone's nerves in some way or another. I might have done a civil service by killing this woman.

Now this is where I am at in my life after the event of the most fucked up thing I had done in life. Don't get me wrong I don't regret it, but hell it was pretty messed up... Yet satisfying and no not just because I removed someone who was a hindrance to my life, but well... It physically felt good in some way. Almost therapeutic, or should I say euphoric. I can swear that it turned me on. Not enough to make me cream my panties, but I felt some sort of pleasure that I can only classify as sexual.

Maybe it was the sense of power I felt over my bully. It was like I was a god. A magnanimous being that could wipe out a human life with something as simple as apply pressure to the bottom of my foot. People need weapons, poisons and even fighting skills to kill another person, but I killed a person as simply as I would crush a brittle leaf beneath my shoe.

Maybe becoming a god would not be such a bad thing. I mean I already like that little taste of divinity as I made another human succumb to my cruel will... No! What am I even considering. I want no part in any craziness of becoming a god. That sounds like way too much effort to achieve and more effort to live out. I mean I can hardly teach the idiot students in my class. So how am I supposed to be some guide of humanity?

"Hey Frizzy! We going to like get them pears any time soon?"

I stare at Loki not only upset about my nick name Frizzy, which she says she gave me due to my hair, but she knows I can't talk to her in public. I mean I could, but I would look like I am crazy since no one can see her. Yet she constantly insist on talking to me anyway.

"Are you ignoring me? Who cares how you would look? You will be a god anyway, so don't be so cold and ignore me. Ya hear me Frizzy?"

She also constantly insist on me becoming god, or at least participate to become god, but I keep telling her it is not for me. I mean I can't be too sure, but I am sure that it would be a drag to be god.

I just realized that it is getting late and I have work at the damned club today. I quickly finish up my shopping and make sure to get plenty of pears so that I won't have to go shopping again for a while... Hopefully. Loki really needs to keep her appetite in check. Heck I am more than sure she doesn't need to eat, but just wants to eat.

After a short walk back home I jump into the shower to get myself cleaned for the clientele that await me. Well not like there is a lot waiting for me, maybe tonight would just be a guy or two who is into my feet. Maybe even my best customer will be there to make tonight a worthwhile payday.

I slip into a frilly dark blue dress skirt. Then I struggle a bit to put on my black open toe heels. They are a pain to put on, but they compliment my feet very well and they have a lot of open space so I can show off all my toes and my long glistening light brown pedicure nails. I am sure the guys will love this color. Most girls go for red or pink, but I wanted to be different. Not that I needed to. My feet standout since my they are considered the best of all my fellow hostess.

"So you are heading out to work at that place you hate?" Loki ask me knowing full well the answer, but I know where this conversation is going.

"Yeah! you know I am."

"You should focus more on utilizing the shrink note to take out your enemies. The game of god will begin once the final note bearer is chosen ya know."

"I have no reason to use the note. I already used it to get rid of the only person I would really want to use it on. I have no more use for it."

"You say that yet you still carry it around."

"What can I say? It can be helpful if I ever encounter a problem. It is basically a weapon and like any weapon I don't want to use it, but I rather keep it on me just in case."

"Come on! Why is my shrink note bearer so boring. Use it for something please! Give my existence some excitement.  I know! How about using it for something like punishing bad people. Make yourself into some type of recognizable Grimm Reaper that slays the wicked."

I can't even fathom how she came up with such an idea. I can tell she is desperate for me to do anything if it means adding any form of excitement.

"So if I won't use the note for me, I should use it for the world? Please I don't give a crap about others. I don't care about being some righteous hero and punish the bad guys. Plus how will I even do that? I would need knowledge on criminals and well I aint a police officer or know anyone who works for the police to get information on criminals. So stop trying to make me do crazy crap with this book."

"Fine I will leave you alone, but you better get used to the power of the note and all it can grant you or else the other god candidates will get you. there is still so much you can test, like controlling a person's actions before they shrink"

I ignore her advice and just take off. I don't have time to worry about some dumb game. Especially one that I am not even going to participate in. When the time comes I will just quit the game and let others fight over the prize.

I am sure some think it is pretty well dumb of me to not fight to be a god, but that is way too much baggage and I don't know what being a god even entails. I might lose my body and be nothing more than a thinking glowing ball that has to hear the bitching of people in need or want wishes fulfilled. I don want to give up the existence I am used to become something I can't even understand.

I think I will just remain an unmotivated teacher instructing more unmotivated, doomed to fail in life students and work as a hostess that makes guys who like feet drool. That will be my life. It is not ideal, but hell I understand it and well maybe I can be promoted or something and my life will improve. I will keep hope that my crappy life will change in a normal way. Not by attaining some divine existence which can be nothing more than horrible existence. See I thought things out a bit.

I wrap myself in a long coat to hide my risqué dress from the other bus goers. The wait for the bus was not long. it comes pretty frequent and luckily when I got on there were not a lot of people on bus. I really hate seeing people on the bus. It is always so sad and disgusting. I mean seriously next time you go on the bus look at the people and most of them would seem like trash in your eyes.

My stop finally comes and my heart sinks into my stomach. I always get nervous about doing this job. It requires me to act like I actually give a shit about these pervy guys and well I am legit scared about not being wanted.

Don't get me wrong I don't care for the attention of these guys, but to not be wanted is disheartening. It would make me feel ugly not as good as the other girls around me and losing to those bimbos is something I can't take as a woman who actually has respect for herself enough to not sleep with the patrons.

I walk toward an unguarded black door, looking around me as usual just to see if there are people in the area judging me for working at this place. I open it up and step into the bright club with its crimson, yellow and orange lights. I glance at the wall to wall couches made of red felt like material littered with the bodies of pervy men and half naked chicks seeking a pay day. Then I see my best customer rushing towards me like a puppy to its master.

"Abby my dear! I am glad you can make it." What the hell does that mean? I work at this place of course I am here. He said he was glad I made it as if I was invited to a party or something.

"Hi there Mr. Peoples." I say as ecstatically as I could sporting the most fake as ass smile ever made in the history of fake shit.

"You know to call me Jacob my dear. I may be old, but please treat me as you would any youngun." The fact that he says youngun is the reason I think he is older than fuck and treat him as such.

"Don't worry, I know you are young at heart. Now how about showing me how young you are." I gently rub my foot between his thighs to tantalize that old cock of his into action and make him spend, spend and spend even more as he thinks with nothing more than his dick.

"Goodness Abby! Your toes are as beautiful as ever and that pedicure! Not many girls can pull off light brown. I knew that your feet were something special."

"Oh stop. You are too flattering. How about we take a seat and then we can have some fun conversation. You can even compliment my feet all you want and please do so, because well... It turns me on."

I said all that crap trying to hold back my facial muscles from cringing.

"Hey, Jewish girl!" I turn disappointed that I responded to such a messed up greeting. It was some tool in a suite, well not a tool more like a scrawny guy with enough money to be here. I mean he looks pretty busted and kinda creepy."

"M-My name is Earl Higgins and I choose you for tonight. I want a girl with nice feet for the night."

"Sorry, but I already have customer, maybe later on." I really don't want to be with him, but hell a customer is a customer. I might consider it if he brings down the creep factor.

"Listen, you can just leave with me! I will give you a lot for a foot job, so let's go."

"Sorry I am not that kind of girl. Go on Craig's list if you want something like that."

"Yeah! Abby is not that type of girl, plus I will take her for the whole night. So go away boy." I don't like the old creep, but he is a gentleman I will give him that.

"FINE! You just missed out on a big payday." I also missed out on some awkward creeps cum on my feet, so yeah I am okay without that guys money. He huffs and then storms off looking for another girl to victimize with his annoying voice and bumpy face.

Now that the annoyance is gone. I can mingle with my best customer for the night, but I get an odd feeling, like I should be taking caution.

I instruct Jacob to get a spot for us while I take my time to prepare something just in case. I reach into my bag until I find the shrink note. I peer through the pages and rip out a piece just the size of my pinkie finger. I stuff it into my coat pocket along with a pen. From my understanding of the rules and what has been confirmed to me by Loki, even a piece of the note can be used to shrink people. I don't want to use it, but I am feeling uneasy and I need some insurance.

Yet doing this will make me have to kill again. I can't unshrinking someone and well I cant risk them being found and outing me. So I have no choice, but to kill. It is a hell of a choice. I mean do I really want to kill again? I did it so easy before to that bitch, but I am afraid that doing it again might weigh on me... No! If I use it that means it was because I had to.

I am not some murderer just looking for a reason to kill. This would be as good as self defense. I need to suck it up and be prepared to do the deed if it needs to be done. I see Jacob wave me down and just like that my doubt disappears. I can't have those thoughts in my head at the moment. I need to think about acting in a way that would please the old foot lover because hell I need a decent payout tonight.

The night was getting older and I was raking in the cash. I have been with this prev for like three hours just letting him admire me and well there was some touching here and there, but all initiated by me. I mean I needed to go all out for this money, but nothing too sexual. I just removed  my shoes and rubbed my bare feet across his lap. The feeling of his tailored pants actually felt pretty good against my naked soles.

I was pretty strategic on how I performed my foot play. I gently rubbed across his legs then I would apply pressure to the ball of my feet against the inner of his thighs and kneed my toes on him. He loved every moment, especially when I would move my feet a bit further up close to his crotch, but I didn't give his dick the prize it sleeked. I stopped short. Teasing the old creep as much as I could. He was completely under the spell of my feet, but this magic would not end with the best ejaculation of his life. No I am going to leave him with a serious case of blue balls.

"Oh Abby! You are amazing... Don't take this the wrong way, but I can see why that bastard wanted a foot job. Your feet are just divine my dear. I can't get enough of them. I just want to do so much to them and have them do many things to me."

"You are so sweet. You really know how to make a girl feel special. Sadly my shift is almost done with and our night is just about over."

"I understand. How about a final payment of the night?" He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a fat wallet. My eyes glow with anticipation of the payment since he already dropped 200 bucks on me earlier. He pulls three $100 bills, rolls them up like a green cigarette and slips them between my big and second toe. I pull my foot back and take back the cash slightly stained by some moisture between my toes.

"You are the best Jacob!" I say with glee before giving him a big hug. I did not want to touch him any further, but I was so happy and this show of appreciation would make my favorite customer crave me more and that meant more money next time.

I slipped on my shoes and waved good bye to my customer. My boss also shot me a wave as well as some of the other girls that worked there. It was such an easy day of work. I mean $500 for just some innocent foot play.

I head out after I wave back to everyone, since I need to go and catch my bus, but I am afraid that would not be as simple as I thought. I figured something like this would happen, but really, really hoped it wouldn't. Staring me down with no one else in sight was the man that wanted my feet on his meat.

He calls me over with his finger. I think of just taking off as fast as I can, but running would not yield good results especially with these shoes. I think the best idea is too scream and get help from the workers still in the club.

"Come on, just shrink him." I hear the cruel gentle voice from behind me. I turn my head and see Loki levitating behind me and she actually bothered to put on her clothes.

I wondered why she was even here. She never followed me to any of my jobs before, I just wondered why she would be here now. Did she know I was in danger?

"You can yell for help, but this guy is loaded right? He won't suffer he might have the police or your bosses in his pocket. Even if he is barred from coming here, he will surly wait for you to come out and rape you or something. Hell he might even follow you home and get what he wants from your body there in your own bed. He is a danger to your life. You know what should be done."

The imp was right. Rich guys like him never get served justice and I will regret it if he were to break into my home and... No! I don't even want to imagine what the bumpy face bastard would do to me.

"Y-You are going to give me what I want... You can get all dirty with that old man, but not me? What kind of whore are you?" The creep yells at me, but not enough to draw attention of the people in the club.

I grind my teeth in anger, but my mind is not completely fogged with. it is still sharp enough to remember his first and last name.

"Frizzy do you by chance not know his name? For a price I can give you a little present that could allow you to see his name, but there would be a price."

"I already know it." I don't know what Loki was talking about with this present, but she was sure trying to sell what she had and I did not want to pay any price to this fiend. Since I know it would be too much no matter the currency.

"Fine I will give you what you want, but in private." I point to an alley between a deli and a Laundromat no more than 30 steps away.

"Okay, but you lead the way. I don't want you trying to run and I want eyes on you at all times"

I reach into my coat pocket and pull out the piece of Shrink Note and the pen. I step in front of him to lead the way to the alley which worked just fine since he could not see me scribbling on the torn paper.

Earl Higgins the size of an ant

I tuck the pen and paper back into coat and turn into the dirty alley. I keep on walking until the asshole commands me to stop.

"You were a bad girl. I am supposed to get what I want, especially from money grubbing whores like you. What is the point of being rich if I can't even fuck a whore that I can clearly afford?"

"Are you going to pay me?"

"P-pay?"

"Yeah if I am a whore than give me my money. You want to do this the right way right? Or do you want to be a bastard and just force me to do what you want?"

"Fine, I am good for it. I will respect your profession whore."

He pulls out some cash from his pocket and tosses it to the floor. and I see four Benjamins staring back at me. I didn't think he would really pay up, but I figured why not give it a try just to get some cash before I kill him.

"Now remove your shoes and you will pleasure m-my cock... Got it!"

This is like the longest 30 seconds of my life. Just shrink already you bastard, SHRINK! And as if answering my demands the piece of shit human being that stood before me vanished from sight.

"Finally! That took freaking forever. " I reach down and pick up my money, but I give a little chuckle because right behind my dollars is Earl flailing around in a mess of confusion about his new size. He is so incredibly small. Hell even the shrunken Ms, Santiago would have been a giant compared to him. I wasn't aware how puny ants really are. I mean I knew they were small, but when I see a human at that miniscule size it makes me really appreciate how incredibly huge a human is compared to an average ant.

I can mildly see hear his voice, I expected a squeaking sound, but it was not a squeak. Just an annoying, low tone inaudible mess. Really not what I was expecting. I wonder how I look compared to him? Can he even comprehend me with his tiny eyes? Maybe I should just stop worrying and do what I need to do... Right?

"Listen I am not sure if you can even understand me, but you did this to yourself. I mean seriously forcing a girl to pleasure you? You have some nerve and I guess I should feel bad, since I have to kill you, but I think I am doing a good thing getting rid of scum like you. I am sure I am not the first girl you tried to force to sexually pleasure you and hell I doubt I would have been the last. As I see it I am getting rid of a dirty rapist who thinks he can do whatever he wants just because he has money."

I lift my cash from the ground and I see his body fly back a little and lands on his ass. Just my large hand lifting the dollars generated enough air pressure to send him tumbling. Just how frail can he be? Or maybe I am giving myself too much credit and he just fell because he is scared that my hand was coming for him. I would like to think it was the former since it would make me feel... well strong, unstoppable, heck godly is the best term. 

I wonder if I can fuck with him a bit, maybe make him piss his pants. I slowly raise the toe section of my open toe shoes and clack them down on the concrete a few inches from him. I watch his body bounce up and come crashing down hard.

"How pathetic, just a single tap from the toe of my shoe sent you soaring. What was it like? Was it like a powerful earthquake? Or was my gentle tap like a bomb going off right near you?"

This might be out of taste, but I am having bit of fun messing around with my soon to be victim. I am no different than a murderer who first tortures their prey. It is a disgusting thing to do, but I feel no remorse. Why should I feel anything but hate and disgust for this pathetic excuse of a man? He was going to force me to put my feet on his dick even though I already denied him. This guy is a piece of shit. Really the worst type of person and hell I even killed a woman in cold blood and someone like me finds this creep to be repulsive.

"Keep going Frizzy, his screams are pure elation for me."

"Wait you can hear him?"

"Not just hear. I can even see him. I can view and hear everything perfectly. That is just the nature of my senses."

"That is pretty amazing. I wish I could see and hear him, I really want to enjoy killing this little fucker."

"You can have my senses... For a price that is."

"Sorry, but I am sure that prize would be too steep. How about just giving me a play by play?"

"Fine..."

I think about how to get rid of this guy. There are so many options. I can crush him in the palm of my hand, heck he is so small I can pinch him between my finger tips and just grind them until his is nothing but a gooey stain stretching between my parting finger tips. Maybe I can eat him. That seems interesting, but do I want to add cannibal on top of being a murderer? I kinda do? I want to eat a person just to try it, but he is disgusting. I don't want that in me.

I can just smash him under my shoe. No, maybe with my bare feet. It felt so good to crush Ms. Santiago before and that was just with my sock. The sensation was so amazing, but I couldn't help but think that the crushing would have been better if I felt her flatten under the flesh of my bare feet. Damn I don't want to miss this opportunity. It is not like I plan to shrink another person again so I might as well use this opportunity to feel a tiny person die under my bare feet.

I know that is not something I should desire, but the feeling is amazing. When I crushed that tiny woman something stirred up inside me and the feeling of being all powerful and the ability to control the very existence of a puny human who stares at me as a cruel god gave me pleasure. It would be a mistake to not mention the physical feeling of an actual human body giving away under the sheer weight of my foot and hell it was too good. I craved to have that feeling again, but not enough to just go out and kill for the hell of it, but now that I am in the situation to relive that amazing feeling. I need to do this in the most pleasurable way possible.

I can't even take another second without trying to kill this fucker. I am going to make him a stain between my toes now. I reach down and loosen my feet from the confines of my shoes and until they slightly dangle loosely off of my feet. I love these shoes but regardless I kick them away in different directions in this dirty alley and speaking of dirty alley, my feet are now bare unprotected from the nasty floor, but I don't really care too much.

"You wanted my feet did you not? And you did pay for my feet, so I will give them too you, but I am sure you would regret it in the end... Or maybe not since you will be like dead and stuff."

I lift my right foot over his body, my large toes easily erase his presence from my sight. Loki appeals to my demand and gives me a play by play of the tiny man's situation. She tells me how he crumbles to his knees and begins to beg for forgiveness. His eyes watering and his hands claps as if he was in prayer, but I am no god, even though I feel like one and hell he is not getting any mercy from me.

I lower the ball of my foot to the cool floor while my still leaving my gigantic skyscraper-esque toes extended in the air above him. I begin to curl my toes to tease the poor fucker, just to see how he would react, but it seemed that the dirt adhered to my toes began to crumble off my toes and rain down like boulders and around him. The filth from my toes caked onto his bug sized body leaving him in place defenseless against me, or I should say more defenseless since it was not like he stood a chance against me anyway. Mind you these are the detail I am hearing from Loki who could see and hear everything.

I slowly lower my toes. Purposely being methodical to just up the fear a bit since I really want him to suffer for basically trying to rape me. Loki laughs hysterically as she hears the man cry about the ripe smell of my gargantuan toes.

I am surprised to hear that they smell since I really take care of my feet and I don't want them to smell at work, granted I know guys with a foot fetish tend to like smelly feet, but I refuse to purposely keep my feet smelly to satisfy those men. I guess the dirt on my feet from this cruddy alley made my feet smell a bit and well I guess at his size my normally not smelly feet are in fact pretty putrid.

"So my feet smell. I thought a foot lover would like smelly feet. Do you not want my feet anymore? Well too bad. You are going to get them and not just your dick will feel my soft toes, your entire body will feel them before you are crushed by them."

A pulsation of madness tears through my body like an unstoppable force. I can feel my desire to kill and the pleasure of that stems from the very thought off it bubble to the surface.

My toes react to my will to kill and come down on the spec of a man. I can feel his squirming body pinned beneath the supple digit of my middle toe. His body flails with life, his every movement dedicated to surviving my onslaught, but the fucker must have known his actions would amount to nothing more than pleasing the giant bitch who is getting off on killing him.

He continued to beg franticly as his body was being flattened between the rough surface below and the heavy dense flesh crushing him from above. The pathetic body was giving away and I knew it. I could feel his efforts to struggle fading with each passing second he spent suffering under my toe.

Loki laughed at the tiny man bawling his eyes out literally crying from the pain of having his body mercilessly crushed. His bones snapping as his normally stationary organs begin to slosh around as his body becomes smaller and smaller as he is flattened.

"How about making him smaller? I mean really small." I halt my assault on the tiny man to consider Loki's proposal.

"Is that possible?"

"It sure is, how about giving it a go?"

The idea seems rather interesting and I really want to see how far I can take things. I remove the piece of shrink note from my pocket and decide to write.

Earl Higgins 1/1000 of his current size

I lift my toes off of the man and reach down to pick him up gently enough to not kill him. I pluck him between my pointer finger and thumb. I take a seat on a nearby trash can and prop my right foot over my left knee. I look down at my foot disgusted at the soot all over it, but I don't have time for that. I only have a few seconds  to put him where I want, before he shrinks again.

I plop the tiny man right onto the tip of my fourth toe and watch his helpless body slither down my toe like a slug trailing down a stone. I don't want him to fall off so I use my finger tip and press him into the collective mire of dirt on my toe until he is stuck in place.

"Tell me if you can see him after this? He is about to get too small for me to even feel."

I look down just waiting for the seconds to pass. I can't wait to see how small he will become. This 30 seconds seems even longer than the first time I shrunk him, but the wait is eventually rewarded as his body totally disappears along with the feeling of his body on me.

"Amazing! You made him unbelievably small. So small that his brain cannot even comprehend his surroundings. He was once on your toe as the size of an ant, but now he is so small that is trapped between a ridge that forms the pattern of your toe prints. To him your skin is not even a smooth plain anymore, just a collection of massive pale plates. His view of you is as if from a high powered microscope."

"Holy shit, I didn't even know I can make someone so small. That is amazing!"

"He is so confused, I don't even know if he understands the gravity of his situation. He has left the perceivable realm and entered the realm of a microscopic bacteria that not even an insect could comprehend with compound eyes. He is also getting faint from the lack of oxygen. There is not much air passing through the cavern of your toe prints and the miles high ridges that build them."

"I don't want him to die of suffocation, but he is so small that I can't even crush him. Damn I really want to kill him myself."

"He is easy to kill, you can take a step and the dirt that cakes onto your toe would crush him. Sometime in the shower would drown him or even a simple bit of perspiration could do the job. His body is not built to survive at this size he is very vulnerable."

"That last one sounds interesting."

I scrunch my toes together hard until they become beet red. I then begin to rub my feet to warm them up a bit. From what I understand foot sweat is easy to produce, that is a contributor for why feet smell so often. Even when feet are not noticeably sweaty they perspire enough to make feet a bit clammy and that is all I needed.

"You did it!"

"Already?"

"Yeah it was an amazing sight. He flailed around screaming as just the scrunching of your toes rocked him around, then he began to heave as you feet became hotter and for his size that little bit of heat on your toes was enough to give a person a sun burn and dry out a person's eye balls."

"Glad to hear that he suffered a bit."

"A bit? It was a whole lot of pain. His body was already broken by your toe earlier. Then he was suffocating and his body was burning up. it was pure torture. But it ended painlessly, just a bit of sweat and natural oil formed from a massive pore and the forming sweat backed enough pressure to crush him and break him into meaty pieces. Those pieces are now leaking out your prints and some of his body parts are even dissolving because of the heat. If you wanted him to suffer a gruesome death well you got what you wanted."

I find and slip on my shoes satisfied with what I had done for woman everywhere. Taking care of a piece of shit who thought he could take our bodies because he has money. I wanted him to suffer and I got what I wanted. Hell I even got some cash from him. Over all this night produced a good cash haul and some pleasure.

"Let us get home Loki. I got to teach class tomorrow, but I was wondering why you even came here. You never come with me to work."

"Damn I almost forgot in all the excitement, but I needed to tell you that the last god candidate has been selected. The game is officially on."

"That means nothing to me. I don't plan to join, so let someone else be god. This is not my issue and you just have to deal with it Loki."

The game to become god. I refuse to take part in such a thing, but it makes me wonder that what type of person might win if I don't even try. My whole existence can be the play thing of another. I need time to think of what I am doing. I don't want to become god, but I sure as hell don't want anyone else to become god. That could be disastrous if they were given the ability to do anything, granted they could become a blob with no will and serve as just a non-acting entity, but what if the prize is to become some ultimate being? Who am I kidding. I don't deserve such a title. Maybe I should just step away and let those who want it fight for it... Maybe.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6644