- Text Size +

They say when life gives you lemons, make lemonade. It's a horrible phrase that promotes optimism and encourages you to go with the flow of your shitty life and sadly this phrase fits me like a glove. When life makes me not the most attractive woman, I accept the life of a single person. When life made me think that I would gain satisfaction from becoming a high school teacher, I went and followed the dream, even though this profession makes me absolutely miserable. Seriously, my students are dumber than shit. I would be surprised if they even got hired for a fast food chain.

When life gave me too many bills to handle, I decided to get a second job as a hostess in a sleazy club, full of horny clientele. So what do you think I did when I found a book, that says it will shrink anyone whose name is written in it? No you would be wrong to think that I would just go and believe this obvious prank.

I don't know why this so called Shrink Note was left on the balcony of my apartment, or how it even got there in the first place, but I do know that this thing is a total hoax. Yet it is pretty elaborate and has some rules written in it, such as.

The human whose name is written in this Shrink Note will be reduced in size. This will not take effect unless the writer has the subject's face in mind when writing his/her name. This is to prevent people who share the same name from being affected.

*Sigh* This truly must be a joke. I mean a person actually shrinking just because their name was written in a flimsy old book. I mean I wish this thing was the real deal, but who the fuck would actually think this piece of scrap was in any way able to do something super natural.

The only reason I haven't tossed this thing in the trash, is because I can still use this thing to write notes such as the failing grades of my students or take phone numbers down... Or something like that. The point is that it is still perfectly fine to write in despite that a few pages were used to describe the rules of this fake magic book.

I know I think this thing is more bull than bigfoot, but I think this book is an interesting read none the less and these rules are written pretty well, better than anything my student's can come up with. I mean I know writing and proper grammar is an unnecessary skill in most professions in the real world, but they could at least put in some effort just to graduate high school.

The Shrink Note will not affect the person whose name was written, if the name has been misspelled.

The new size of the subject must be written at least 30 seconds of the subjects name for the Shrink Note to take effect. The new size of the person written must be smaller than their current size for the Size Note to take effect. The new size can be described in any form of metrics or can described in relation to anything living or inanimate, such as the size of an ant or a doll.

It seems like someone put a lot of thought in these rules. It is a shame that it is all for nothing more than a prank. However if this Shrink Note was legit, it would be pretty damn amazing. I already got a good person in mind for this... If it was real that is. Margarita Santiago, the Spanish teacher at my school and also the biggest bitch in my life.

I mean seriously that woman has it out for me and for no good reason. I can only think it's because I am the youngest faculty member and she is insecure because of her age. Yet why be jealous of me? I mean she has some beautiful tits and she is not too wrinkly, she could benefit from not going overboard on the makeup, but she is not soo terrible that she needs to be insecure about a younger woman at the work place.

She makes me so damn mad. I really wish that bitch would just get run down by a semi, so that I can at least get some peace of mind at school... Wrinkly bitch! If I had a car I would take her out myself.

I look down at the open Shrink note and well I can't help but to think about what would happen if I happen to write her name in it. No, am I stupid or something? This is clearly not some super natural magic book that can shrink people, the fact that I am even considering giving it a try means that I have fallen pretty far.

Granted I don't have time for this anyway. I need to get going to my second job, that damned club. I hate doing this job and heck the only way I can get money at this place is if I get tips. Sadly I am not requested enough by the guest since I am not as loose as the other girls. I hear some of them will even make house calls just to lock down customers and I can only guess what slutty shit they are willing to do to keep their customers loyal and happy.

All I know is that I am not going to some old horny man's house and sucking his dick and taking it in the ass for a little extra cash... Who am I kidding? I would probably get a boat load of money for giving it up to these customers, but hell I can't bring myself to do it.

Time is ticking and I need to get somewhat presentable. I take a quick shower and slip into  my black halter top. Despite my breast not being very big they look pretty nice in this dress. My body is not really too slender either, I am more on the average size, but the dress is very slimming. I love the way I look in it. I slip on some sexy black lace panties, which I like to call my secret weapon. I bend over a lot to get drinks so I wear these sexy things to catch the eyes of the customers. It is a good way to get some of the guys request me as their hostess for the night. I know it's demeaning, but don't judge me, I am desperate for clients. Not sleep with them desperate, but desperate enough to give them a nice panty shot.

I then carefully slip my feet into my strappy black platform high heels, open toe of course. You see there are men out there who like pretty feet. Hell if I know why, but I find that there a few men in the club who compliment my feet and request me on the condition that I prop my feet up so they can see my cute toes... Their words not mine, I am not so vein to call any part of me cute, at least not without justification.

I think it's pretty gross to be honest, who likes feet? I mean they are dirty and they smell... Not mine I keep them well kept, but seriously what the hell are wrong with some men? I even noticed some of the male students in my class sneaking peeks at my toes when I sport sandals in the summer. I guess I got a gift, maybe I should be a foot model?

I inspect my toes to make sure there is no chips on my glistening red pedicure. I also need to make sure that my nails are not chipped, you see I keep them a bit long. It just looks sexier, at least according to the men in the club. They don't like short nails, it makes the toes look stubby. They also said my long toe nails are complimented by my big feet. I know that sounds like an insult, but it is a compliment coming from these foot fetishist.

The say my soles are wrinkly, smooth and vast, that my arches are defined and high and that my toes are long, slender and the tips are supple and plump. They even said they would love to suck on them like pudding pops. I laugh and entertain their compliments, but deep inside I am disgusted and want to vomit.

I head out to work, it is only a few stops away from my place by bus. I really hate this place, putting myself on display for four hours hoping to get the attention of these horny ass hats, who just want to drink their night away and cop a feel.  Yet this is my life.

Once I entered I knew I would be spending most of the night with one customer, my only loyal patron, which is fine with me since it means that I will be assured to earn some cash tonight. The customer is an older gentleman named Jacob Peoples. He greeted me the moment he saw me step into the club.

"Abbey! I was hoping you would come today." Abbey is just the name I use in the club, I would never go by my real name Abigail, I mean all the girls here have aliases. It's just a way to keep yourself safe and prevent stalkers from getting info on you.

"I am so glad to see my favorite customer tonight. Would you be a dear and spend the night with me?" I said to him in a cheery voice. I am a pretty good actress, he couldn't even tell how fake I was being.

"Yes my dear, I would love to spend the night with you by my side. You are soo pretty, your legs are nice and firm, your un-kept hair is so charming and I am glad the weather didn't keep you from wearing these shoes that show off your sexy feet."

"You are such a dear. How about we sit over there and order some drinks? I will even lay my legs across your lap so you can look at my feet all you want, if you want?"

His face was flushed. Seriously this guy was positively in love with me and not to mention he was one of the foot fetishist that frequent the club and the word is I do have the best feet of all the girls here, granted that's the only area I beat the other girls in. The rest have better figures, far larger breast, fatter asses and the ones who are just plain ugly are willing to touch and allow to be touched back, if you catch my drift.

The hours pass by pretty fast and I collect my generous tip from Jacob and head on home. The money was good, but I can be doing so much better if I had more than one customer in a night. I would consider putting in more hours, but I gotta get some sleep and teach in the morning.

I fell out like a light once I touched my bed, but in the blink of an eye the sun came rearing its ugly head. It was hump day and totally did not have the stamina to handle these no brain students and the bitch who loves to stress me out.

The day was going by like normal. I taught and hoped to brighten the minds of the future adults of America, I doubt I succeeded. Luckily it was fourth period meaning I had no classes and I could decompress in the faculty break room. The room was empty around this time, just the way I liked it. Not a single soul here to disturb me if I decide to take a little  nap. I rest my head the crumb infested table. My hair is already wild enough, the last thing I needed was it to be dirty, but hell I was tired. I even kicked off my loafers and let me rest my clean white sock clad feet on the dirty floor. The floor feels nice and cool, it really helps relax my tired feet, it truly is a blessing.

I then reached into my bag and pulled out that Shrink Note. There was a little bit more rules to read and I thought it would be entertaining to skim through. Yet it was not meant to be, the door was violently opened and in came the bitch and she was not hear by coincidence. No, she was hear for my head.

"I saw you, Ms. Amir!"

"You need to elaborate on what you mean by that, chika."

"Listen hear you snotty frizzy hair bitch, I got your number. I saw you last night enter that seedy little club. Your employed there aren't you? Actually why ask? The way you were dressed and the fact that that place only attracts male guest means that you are working there."

Shit, she had me. I tried to keep this a secret, since I am sure the school board would not like that a teacher is entertaining men at night. I mean I don't do anything lewd, but people's perceptions would just lead them to believe that I am some type of prostitute.

"Listen... I have bills that need to be paid and I need that job to handle-"

"I don't want to hear it slut. I don't care what your problems are, I won't allow a prostitute to teach the students of this school, or any school at that. You will never teach in this city again. Any last words before I tell the principal?"

"Why? Why do you have it out for me? One day you just decided to make me your enemy. I never did anything to you... Except just called you chika just now... I am sorry about that."

"Listen flaca, I hate little uppity girls like you and that's it. You just irk me and I want you to burn."

I couldn't believe what I had just heard. She just plainly doesn't like me, for no good reason what so ever and she is willing to even get me fired. How low can she be? How can you just bully a person and try to ruin their life because you just don't like them for being themselves.

It is over for me. Those years of college to get a teaching degree will go down the drain. Time wasted studying and student loans that still need to be paid, all of it down for no reason. Unless she for some reason couldn't tell anyone. I look down at the Shrink Note and just wondered, what if it is the real thing? I take my pen and begin to write in the Note.

Margarita Santiago shrink to three inches.

"What the hell are you writing?"

I break out in a sweat, hoping that this magic book is was it says it is. Then I begin to chuckle. It finally hit me that I was relying on some book to solve my problems. I then look up at Margarita, who stares at me as if I am crazy and heck she is kinda right. I positively lost it.

Then in an instant margarita vanishes from my view. My heart races and my breathing becomes tepid. My eyes slowly scale down, I think I already know what I expect to see once my vision touches the floor, but I am mentally not prepared to see it.

I stare deeply at the sight before me. It's Margarita, but at three inches just as I wrote in the book. She looks around confused by her surroundings and who blame her? one moment she was 5'2 now she is the size of a rodent.

"M-Margarita." I call to her in a low tone, not wanting anyone in the hallway to hear me.

She stares up at me and begins to constantly shriek. I also hear her squeaking voice. I can't understand it, but I wonder if it is because she is so small of if it is because she is speaking Spanish.

I can't believe that this Shrink Note is the real deal. I mean it challenges my very understanding of reality. I wonder how she views me from her new perspective? I must appear gargantuan, a true to life monster to be more precise. A being that instill true fear in her heart. Since towering above her is the very woman whose life she tried to destroy. There is no way she could be expecting mercy at this point, right? I mean why should I forgive the woman who stressed me out every day at work?

"This is amazing!" I say in glee as I look at her pathetic body floundering around, I am sure that she is trying to get my attention. She looks so small and weak. I can kill her with ease and maybe that is what I will do. I stretch my socked foot and dangle it right above her tiny body. I could no longer even see her, my foot completely ellipses her existence from my view.

I hear her scream in terror. I begin to feel a bit sorry about what I had done to her. I mean she is now just three inches, her life is indefinitely over. I would actually be doing her a favor at this point if I just smushed her beneath my sole and... Well It's not like I can just let her go free.

"Oh God! Please No!" I hear her scream with all her might. I guess having my massive foot hover over her head was enough for her to get out a nice good scream. However I don't care for her pleas, I just want to make her pay.

I begin to lower my foot. I feel her frail arms trying to beat back the ball of my foot. I find it funny that she thinks that she could actually hold my foot back. I mean she is a bug and well I am like a goddess compared to her. Why does this little miscreant think she could resist my powerful foot in the first place, I mean get real.

I pin her down, but gently. I don't want to outright crush her so soon, I want to savor the moment a bit. I feel her body flailing beneath me, she feels so boney and small, like a little mouse. I begin to feel bad as I feel her try so hard for survival. I mean she is a living being for goodness sakes. Can I really just take her life?

Yeah, I can. She has been making my life a living hell and now she wants ruin my life, by getting me black balled from teaching. I owe her nothing not even my sympathy. I apply some pressure to my foot, not enough to crush her, but heck it is enough to hurt her.

Her once wildly flailing body is motionless as she is being compressed between the ball of my soft foot and the worn wooden floor. I begin to roll my foot back and forth. I could feel some of her bones pop and snap under my gyrating limb.

Her screams become louder and it may sound weird, but I can hear the fear in her voice. I am glad to make her suffer to the point of screaming bloody murder, but I can't have anyone accidently hearing her tiny screams. I curl my toes allowing the fabric of my sock to completely envelop  her body. My dirty sock presses into her screaming face, muffling the annoying noise that was escaping her dirty mouth. How embarrassing must it be for her to be suffocating under the dirty fabric of my sock. I know it's cruel, but the bitch really needs to keep quiet until the deed is done.

I slowly add more pressure to my foot. I begin to feel a wetness seep through my sock. It could only be one thing, blood. I must be crushing her body into a complete mess. Her frail body must be yielding to the over bearing weight of my gigantic foot. I could feel her once sturdy body, becoming weaker and more pliable with each passing second.

I can just vision her bones snapping and protruding through her flesh. It must be so painful to have her bones cut right through her muscle and erupt from her flattening body. Organs rupturing as the pressure of my foot presses to hard on them. I could hear the miniscule woman gargling. It must her blood and chunks of mashed organs piling in her throat. Her insides are being pushed out of any orifice available. It's only natural, I mean her body is being flattened after all, beneath the pressure of my foot and her organs can't be kept in this body that is being squeezed into an inevitable pulp.

It's close, I can almost feel her body completely withered away beneath me. It then hit's me like a ton of bricks, that what I am doing is murder. I am willingly killing another human being. My stomach begins to churn as I realize that I am doing something that I can't ever take back.

She was a horrible person, who strived to make my life hell. Every day she would spread rumors about me to the other teachers, even some students caught wind of these rumors and even thought they were true. She constantly stole my supplies and even convinced the principal to make me work longer and even give me the problem students. She constantly wanted to get me fired and even by her own admission she did it simply just because she didn't like me. Yet was that all that deserving of death?

I... Hell it sure is! She didn't care about how my life would be affected by telling the principal about my second job, the job I need to pay my bills. Suddenly the uneasiness evaporates from my mind. I have no remorse for her, she was just trash in the form of an old miserable woman. Thrash that needed to be taken out.

I give one final push, I feel the sweet release of her solid form being reduced to crimson mud staining my sock. It was over, I had actually killed her and don't even feel bad about it. That part scares me a bit, but she really deserved it.

I prop my foot across my knee and look at the base of my foot. Dripping with thick blood and stringy tendons. I can see her hair attached to some remainder of skull trailing down the ball of my foot. I could even see a mangle arm... Or is that a leg? Well whatever it is, it looks totally fucked up and broken. I can't help but to admire my work. Sure it's disgusting and pretty morbid of me to do so, but it is such an amazing sight to behold. I had just crushed a fellow human being like an insignificant bug. That thought alone makes me feel like a all powerful god.

I slip my foot back into my shoe. I can't possibly toss the sock here at school, I will just burn it when I get home. I then realize there is still some blood on the floor. I decide to finally get up from my chair and get a paper towel to clean up the blood. Now that I think about it, I killed her from the comfort of my seat, she wasn't even worth getting up to kill. She really was pathetic.

The rest of the day was pretty normal, of course the principal was angry about Margarita not returning to class. Word was she had just ran off home and luckily for me she didn't drive so she didn't have an abandoned vehicle in the lot to make people suspicious about her going missing at school.

I can't wait for the next upcoming days when people realize that she has gone missing. I just hope no one suspects me of anything, yet why should they? Aside from the rumors, she never did her bullying in public, no one knows we had bad blood between us.

There is no body for evidence and even if she is presumed dead, nobody knows the method in which she died and no one ever will. I am completely safe and untouchable.

I returned home and quickly removed the batteries from my smoke detectors and burned my sock and the paper I used to clean the blood on the floor. The evidence is gone, well not all the evidence I should rip out her name from the Shrink note and burn that as well, just in case someone reads it and finds her name in it. That could be problematic if people think that I wrote her name as some type of criminal ritual before disposing of her.

"Abigail~" The  girlish soft voice calls to me from behind. My heart races and I break out in a cold sweat. There is someone in my home and I don't know why. I slowly turn and to my surprise I see what appears to be a young looking girl with pitch black hair in a bob cut. She is wearing blue denim shorts and a small black tee. She was clearly someone I didn't know.

"Who are you? What are you doing in my home?" I ask, unable to hold back the nervousness in my voice.

"Don't be so frightened, I am just here to serve you, the official owner of the Shrink Note." She says as she takes a bow.

"Listen girlie I don't know what you are talking about." I try to play dumb, not sure why, but it was the only thing I could think of doing at the moment.

"I wouldn't be here unless you wrote a name in the book, so don't try to play dumb with me. You see I am the Imp, Loki and I know all activities that happen with the Shrink Note. I am a friend who will help, so no need to fear me."

"I-Imp?"

"That's right. Just look at the first set of rules on the third page." I slowly walk toward my work desk and pull the Shrink Note from beneath my lap top. I open it to the pages this so called Imp suggested I read.

An individual who writes a name and successfully shrinks a person using this note shall hence forth be considered the official owner of the note, until he/she has perished or willingly abandoned the book to another before the start of the God's game.

The official owner of a Shrink Note will be bound to an Imp, who will serve as a guide.

An official owner of a Shrink Note will be a participant of the God's game.