Mishandling Your Balls by NRawkGTS
Summary:

You, the Champion, are out of Beast Balls and there are still Ultra Beasts on the loose. Seeking assistance from Wicke, you go to meet her in secret.

 

Obvious disclaimer of not owning Pokémon or its character and settings.

Spoiler alert for post Sun and Moon game story.


Categories: Breasts, Mature (40-49), Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Insertion, Mouth Play, Odor, Scat, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: The Following story is appropriate for all audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes Word count: 43151 Read: 90852 Published: March 16 2017 Updated: April 17 2019
Story Notes:

This is my second venture into the tall grass of the Pokémon world, the first being Researching Ultra Holes of a Different Kind.  If you haven't read it don't worry, these are two seperate universes, but I still hope you will check it out if you haven't already.

I decided to start working on this after being encouraged for more WickexTrainer stories by the user deathshinigami.  I told myself that if there was enough interest in my first story I'd post a second, and with Researching Ultra Holes of a Different Kind passing 2000 views I believe that threshold has been met!

So without further ado, thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy.

1. Making Small of the UB Crisis by NRawkGTS

2. Together With Wicke by NRawkGTS

3. Taking Things from the Bottom by NRawkGTS

4. Collecting 'Volunteers' by NRawkGTS

5. Thank you for your Contributions by NRawkGTS

6. While We Wait by NRawkGTS

7. The Way Things Work Out by NRawkGTS

8. Influential Wicke by NRawkGTS

9. Apotheosis by NRawkGTS

10. Sweat the Details by NRawkGTS

11. Just Another Day by NRawkGTS

Making Small of the UB Crisis by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[03/16/17/]

What to expect in the following chapter:

Shrinking, Boob Entrapment, Sweat, Panty Entrapment

 

So I intially intented for this to be a single entry deal, but with all the possiblities and side stories I've thought of since it will likely become a series soon enough, still updates going forward will likely be slow.

 

"How on Earth did you manage to use up all of those Beast Balls?"  Wicke asked as you followed her through a warehouse in the Aether Foundation.  "They're designed specifically to capture the Ultra Beasts.  Normal Pokéballs don't work well on them and vice-versa, so you should have been able to catch all the Ultra Beasts with the last shipment we sent you."  She continued as she led you deeper and deeper into the warehouse.

You had come to Wicke because not only did you end up using up the initial shipment of Beast balls Looker gave to you, but also all the reserve ones he had in stock.  According to him and the assistant branch chief currently guiding you, each one is valued at at least 6 figures.  You feel slightly guilty for wasting so many on the Beldum you encountered on Mount Hokulani, but when it evolves into a Metagross it'll all be worth it.

"Well I guess what's done is done, so we can't help it now."  She sighed.  "But now we have a bit of a problem.  The Aether Foundation isn't able to keep producing Beast ball indefinitely and I'll remind you that my working with the International Police is confidential, which is why I asked you to meet me in secret.  Does anybody know you were coming here?"  She asked, stopping and turning to face you.

You confidently shake your head 'no', offering her your trademark smile.  Your friends and family believe you are on your way to the Battle Tree on Poni Island and you even surfed here on the back of your own Lapras.

"Good, well then I suppose I should tell you why we are in this storage unit then."  She said, sighing a breath of relief and placing a hand on her sizable chest.

Despite her age, much like Lusamine, Wicke's looks seemed to not be subject to the detriment of the passing of time.  Her kind and smiling, bespectacled face showed only the best of a mature beauty such as herself with not even a wrinkle in sight.  She was blessed with a rather large bust that she somehow squeezed into her Aether Foundation uniform and though she didn't have a slim waist, her hips were still well pronounced.  Her knee length skirt and high heels forced her to take short strides, but you still found yourself hypnotized by her well rounded behind.

"While the Beast balls were our best result in trying to capture the Ultra Beasts, they were truly meant only to be a base model, a prototype on the redesigned capture system."  She explained, turning around and leading you once more.  "We had planned on developing a type of Beast ball for each Ultra Beast, to raise the chances of containment and to hopefully find a cheap method of development.  While we were successful with the second, our research is still unclear on how well they work."  She said, as she came to a particular briefcase sized object on one of the high shelves.  It was light enough for her to carry without problem as she turned to you.  "This device can modify the pre-existing capture system of a standard Pokéball to make it slightly more effective at capturing a specific Ultra Beast.  I believe you intend to go after UB-04 'Blade' next, correct?"  She asked, setting the device on a waist high shelf and opening it.

You nodded, confirming she was correct.

"There is an anti-theft measure installed in this, only high ranking members of the Aether Foundation can operate it.  Do you have any spare Pokéballs on you?"  Wicke asked, looking to you as she booted up the device.

Nodding again, you root around in you backpack and produce a handful of Ultra Balls, you're not entirely sure how you can fit so many in there along with everything else, but you don't really think on it too much either.  As you hand the capture devices to Wicke, she dropped one and it ended up rolling behind her.

"Oops, sorry."  She apologized quickly, turning around and bending over to retrieve the Pokéball. You can't help but admire how her large round posterior stretched out the fabric of her skirt, her panty lines fully visible causing you to blush.  While bent over, Wicke seemed to notice your stare and swiftly picked up the dropped Ultra Ball and stood to face you once more.  "I'm sorry, that was inappropriate of me."  She apologized again, clearly embarrassed.  "I know my features are a little more, 'plump' I believe the others whisper, than most.  I hear the nickname every now and then too, 'Thicc Wicke' if I recall."

You're not entirely sure why Wicke seems to be embarrassed by her body, she's perfect in everyway.  Was she maybe bullied when she was younger?  Who would do that?  Still, right now, you felt you had to do something for her.  Smiling, you shake you head and give her a confident thumbs up to signal your approval.

Smiling, Wicke pulled you in for a warm embrace.  "Thank you, that's very sweet."  She whispered.

Your face sinks deep between her massive breasts, not that you mind at all, but you also could tell by her tone that she viewed you as a child.  Maybe if there wasn't such a difference in age between the two of you...

"Right, well back to the matter at hand."  She then said, ending the hug and feeding your Ultra Balls into a port at the top of the machine.  "We based the alterations of the capturing system off the apricorn balls from the Johto region.  For 'Blade', the settings make it easier to catch a Pokémon the smaller it is."  She explained, typing into the small keyboard set into the device.  After only a couple of seconds, and some quiet humming from the machine, your altered Pokéballs came rolling out into a guide.  They were now blue and white with a black line bisecting the two halves from front to back, triangles pointing towards the center at the end of each line.  Inside the top triangle was a top down view of a normal Ultra Ball.  "Here you are, some Ultra 'Tiny' Balls."  Wicke announced, handing you the capture devices.  "We really weren't thinking when it came to the names."  She added, clearly embarrassed by the name of the altered Pokéballs.

You stifle a laugh in your throat as you collect what's yours and put them back in your bag.  You bow in thanks to Wicke as you start to leave.

"I'll be bringing this with me if ever you need more Pokéballs modified."  Wicke said, getting ready to close the device when she noticed there was still one Tiny Ball left.  "Oh, hold on, there's one more."  She called to you as you were about to round the corner.  She picked up the ball and tossed it to you, but as it left her hand, her finger accidentally pressed the button to enlarge it for use.

You, not really having time to process that she tossed the ball to you, are slow at reacting and fumble the ball, causing it to bounce off you hand and hit you on the head.  And that's when you heard it, the tell tale sound of a Pokéball activating.  Confused, you couldn't do anything before the whole world when dark.

Wicke watched in confusion as you disappeared, turning to light and getting swallowed into the ball she just tossed to you.  Your clothes and bag fall to the ground with the Tiny Ball, its central button glowing red.  She was too stunned at the sight, captivated as the Tiny Ball shook violently once, than less so a second and barely at all on the third.  The 'click' signalling a successful capture seemed to echo through the warehouse as everything fell silent.  "Oh no!  What just happened?"  Wicke panicked, running over to your stuff and picking up the Tiny Ball.  As she held the ball in her hand, the device cracked open, revealing your naked form as you pushed the lid up.  "Is that you?"  She asked in disbelief, you were small enough to fit into a Pokéball, which measures 2.5 inches in its expanded form.  "Are you alright?"

You try not to freak out, you were just in a slightly cramped space and now you're not sure if you're dreaming or not.  There's no way a Pokéball can capture a human, let alone shrink one to be palm sized.  Still, you managed to nod in response to Wicke's questions.

"Oh, thank Arceus."  She sighed, sitting down on the floor and sighing in relief.  "I don't know what happened, but I promise I'll try to figure this out.  I suppose I should tell Mr. Looker and your mother what happened though."  She said, immediately taking responsibility.

You quickly shake your head, trying to pantomime for her to keep this a secret.  Among how embarrassing it would be for everyone to know, you didn't even want to think about how Hau would tease you.  There was also the fact that you are the current Champion, you can't even carry your Pokéballs, let alone throw them.

"Are you sure you don't want to tell anyone?"  She asked, concerned for your safety.  "I may not be able to fix this by myself."

You nod, pretty confident that physical replies are all that would be understood anymore.

"Alright, if that's what you want I'll keep this a secret."  Wicke agreed, with her trademark gentle smile.  "However, only for a week.  If I feel like I haven't made enough progress in your restoration by then we'll get help."  She added.  This wasn't a question or matter of debate, it was her setting the rules.

You reluctantly nod, it's not like you could stop her.  Besides, you figure the novelty of this will were off by then and you'll really want to get big again.

"Alright, I'll store your stuff here."  She stated, sliding your clothes and bag into an open space on a bottom shelf out of sight.  "And you will have to hide in the collar of my shirt for now, I don't believe my pockets would be safe."  She continued, setting you down on the inside of her turtle neck sweater next to her neck.  Briefly you caught a glimpse of her mauve bra doing it's best to support her massive mammary.  She then tried to shrink the Tiny ball that caught you, but the device was unresponsive.  "Is it broken?"  She wondered, deciding to leave it with your stuff and come back for it later.  Wicke then quickly and carefully got the Pokéball modifying device and left the warehouse.

"I expect you to be on your best behavior in there."  Wicke whispered as she walked the halls of the Foundation back to her office, passing more and more employees as she went.

While it was tempting, you had more respect for Wicke than to take advantage of her like that.  You grabbed onto her neck a bit more securely to convey your intentions.  This, however, seemed to be a sensitive spot for the mature beauty, causing her to 'yelp' in surprise and almost trip.  She caught herself on a wall, but the resulting force caused you to fling forward and slide down the front of her shirt.

"Ah, don't fall!"  She thought, bringing a hand up to stop your fall by making it look like she was catching her breath.  "I can't reach down my shirt here."  She reasoned, her cheeks glowing red as she felt you get stuck in her cleavage.  "Sorry about this."  She whispered, pressing her hand into her chest more, sinking you deep between her breasts.  She then continued on her way back to her office so she could retrieve you.

The only this that set your mind at ease was Wicke's apology before she stuffed you between her massive, sweaty boobs and were they ever sweaty.  You had always wondered how Wicke could even wear a sweater in Alola, a tropical paradise.  As she walked, the combination of tiny jostles jiggling her giant assets and tit sweat caused you to slip further still into Wicke's bosom.  You weren't sure if you were in Heaven of Hell.  On the one hand, you were flesh to flesh with the most perfect woman in the world's soft and warm breasts.  On the other, you were forced to drink the sour sweat they were producing and felt like you were being steamed alive.  It wasn't long before you start to feel short on breath and begin to worry if you might suffocate in the wet, warm embrace of Wicke's chest, the gorgeous giantess completely unaware of your plight.  You start trying to make your way 'forward', whichever direction that might be at the moment, dragging yourself through the unintentional prison of flesh that held you.

"Oh no, please don't move like that."  Wicke silently begged, feeling every motion you made.  "My breasts are very sensitive as well."  She was almost at her office, just a few more meters and she'd be able to rescue you, but your unintentional teasing was making her aroused.

"There you are, Assistant Branch Director!"  She heard someone call to her from behind.

Turning, Wicke saw a male employee approaching her.  "Yes, do you need me for something?"  She asked politely, trying to hide how good you felt in her chest.  "Please, just a few more minutes and I get you out."  She pleaded, pressing her breasts together with her arms to try and restrict your movements.

"There is someone from the International Police here asking to see whoever is in charge.  Branch Chief Faba is off site right now, so I came to find you."  He replied.

"Thank you, I will go meet with them after I drop this off in my office."  She said holding up the device, trying to rush as nicely as she could.

"Don't worry Ma'am, I can take that for you."  He offered, quickly taking the briefcase shaped object from her.  "They seemed to be in a hurry so they are waiting at the dock."  He said, quickly rushing away.

"Oh, no... wait."  Wicke tried to stop him, but he was already gone.  Easing up on the pressure on you she tucked her chin into her chest as much as she could.  "It seems I have to go meet with Mr. Looker or Miss Anabel quickly.  I will get you out of there as soon as possible, but until then please be still."  She whispered to you.  Still, she must have thought that you were in some sort of discomfort because before heading for the docks she arched her shoulders back.

While for most women this would have spread her breasts apart far enough for you to fall right out, Wicke wasn't most women.  Instead of a gap forming, you just felt the pressure holding you in place lessen as you slid down along her breasts and inbetween a tiny gap between her body and the cradle of her elegant, dark purple bra.

While you were thankful to not be crushed between or even under Wicke's bountiful breasts anymore, as she made her way to the central elevator you began slipping further and further into the cradle of her bra and because of the weight of her breast, the underband did little to support you.  Again aided by her sweat, you felt your feet slide out from under her bra and the rest of you quickly followed.  You tried to hold onto the hem of her lingerie, but the constant vibration of her steps dislodged your grip as you began to slide down her soft, marshmallowy belly.

"Oh, now where are you going?"  Wicke asked herself.  She was pretty sure you weren't doing any of this on propose, she was very aware of how sweaty she was, but that still didn't make this hold ordeal any less embarrassing.  As she got onto the elevator she felt you slip and fall out of her bra and start sliding down her stomach.  Discreetly, she crossed her hands in front of her, pulling them tight across her belly in an attempt to stop you, but she just barely missed you, as you fell past her belly button.

Her skirt began to get slack past her belly and you knew soon it would fall away from her body leaving you in free fall.  Desperately, you grabbed onto the first thing you could, the waistband of some very risque panties you assumed matched her bra, at least in color.

Wicke fought the urge to grab her crotch after feeling you dangle from her panties.  "If only there was nobody around."  She lamented, eyeing the other Aether Foundation employees sharing the elevator with her.  Her blush making her look like a Bounsweet as she felt you desperately climb into her panties, knowing that it was either that or fall and likely injure if not kill yourself.

You thought you were seeing things before, but after climbing into Wicke's underwear you realize that she has a big, thick, hairy bush adorning her crotch.  While it seems she maintains it a bit, some of the hairs are longer than you are tall now!  And then there was the smell.  So pungent and concentrated you could almost chew it, the sweat mixing with what you could only classify as the scent of a mature woman leaving little room for any actual air for you to breath.

As Wicke stepped off the elevator at the dock level, she saw a young woman with lilac hair in a suit.  Habitually, Wicke fixed up her image, fluffing her hair and straightening any wrinkles in her clothes as she approached.  Little did she realize that as she smoothed out her skirt, her hand bumped into you and pushed you down into her panties.  "Oopsie daisy."  She thought, wishing she could just rush off and retrieve you now, but the sharply dress woman noticed her and was approaching her.

You now found yourself caught entirely in Wicke's most private of areas.  You began to regret crawling into her underwear facing her, as your face was now covered with her pubes.  The fibers almost seem to wrap around you and without anything to hold onto, every step Wicke took forced you deeper into the forest in her panties.  You could faintly make out who she was talking to and bits of the conversation.

Anabel had come to formally request aid from the Aether Foundation and invited Wicke to join her on a little cruise to talk business.  Wicke was unable to refuse and boarded the boat.  Once out to sea, they sat down to talk and with Wickes plump thighs squeezing you from both sides you weren't able to understand what was being said anymore.  So instead, you just decided to relax where you where.  Now that Wicke wasn't moving, you found where you were to be extremely comforting and once you got use to it, Wicke's scent was intoxicating and relaxing.  You don't know when, but soon you fell asleep.

Wicke also found that, once you were still, it was much easier to go about business.  She and Anabel talked for the better part of the afternoon about what they each could do about the Ultra Beast situation and Anabel mentioned she was going to contact you within the next few days.  Other than that, because of how much time of Wicke's time she took up, Anabel invited Wicke to eat out with her at Sushi High Roller before she takes her back.  Not wanting to be rude, Wicke accepts the invitation and over the course of the night completely forgets you are trapped in her panties.

Later that night, once Wicke gets back to her home, she goes straight to bed, still not noticing you in her panties as she undresses, puts on a silk and lace nightgown and crawls under her bedding.  Soon after she drifts off to sleep, her hand slips into her underwear, petting you softly.

End Notes:

To all my brothers and sisters out there that also suffer from balltism, you are not alone.  Screw the catch rate and price tag!  Matching Pokéball to Pokémon is all that matters.

 

That aside, I hope everyone enjoyed this first chaper.  Leave a review if you want, tell me your opinions and I'll see you at the next chapter... hopefully.

Together With Wicke by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[03/23/17]

This chapter features the following:

Entrapment, Pussy, Armpits, Breasts, Feet, Odor, Sweat, Crush, Vore and some other minor moments.

 

I'm really liking this Pokéverse I've designed, so I may revisit it with other characters and other stories some time later.

 

You wake up when Wicke quickly gets out of bed.  She had slept through her alarm, and as now late for work.  She didn't even have time to change her underwear as she grabbed some clean clothes to wear and rushed out the door.

"Oh, Faba is going to yell at me again."  She thought, unable to run because of her tight fitting skirt and heels as she quickly navigated the halls of the Foundation to her office.  "Since I was already late, I should have showered anyway."  She lamented, feeling an itch in her crotch, not too uncommon given the length of her pubic hair.

That 'itch' however, was actually you trying to get her attention.  You can't believe she still hadn't taken you out of her panties, trapping you in day old Wicke fragrance.  It was still just as powerful as it was yesterday, only now you had had a night to marinate in it and it felt like it clung to your lungs.

Wicke was surprised to see that there were very few people around as she headed to her office, every now and again an employee would look at her weirdly.  "I can only imagine what I must look like right now."  She thought, having rushed out without even brushing her hair.  She managed to make it to her office in short order and quickly sat at her desk to check her messages and email.

Your struggles manage to free you from the vine-like hairs of Wicke's pubic forest a short while after hearing her close some door.  As she moved further into the room she must have entered, you slipped further down into the very bottom of the mature beauties unmentionables and are met with the meaty folds of her delicate, pungent womanhood.  You are momentarily astounded by how lovely it looks, the scent of Wicke nigh overloading your brain before you feel the fabric behind you stretch and force you up into the waiting sex.  Immediately after you feel the full weight of Wicke settle on top of you as her vulva spreads out around and accepts you in its embrace.

It was far too late for Wicke to stop herself as she went to sit in her chair and felt something press against her lady bits.  It felt so good that her knees buckled and she fell roughly on whatever was giving her such a pleasant feeling and felt it press into her.  She moaned in delight, her sex drive having been left untouched for such a long, long time, and she quickly lifted her hips to check her seat to see what was on it.  "Whatever it is, I'll have to keep-"  She froze mid-thought as she gaze turned to the black, briefcase sized object sitting on the floor next to the computer tower by her desk.

Suddenly, the events of the prior day flooded back to her, and her face turned a deep shade of crimson as she realized that she had left you in her panties all day and night.  She pulled her skirt up over her shapely pale rear to expose her lovely and oh-so very adult hiphugger lingerie.  She pulled the cloth covering her sex aside and plucked your squirming form from her folds.  Almost immediately her loins felt lonely without its little treat and she felt a frustration start to build in her that she'd have to deal with at a later time.

As you was freed from Wicke's musky pussy, you are thankful to finally get your first breath of fresh air in almost 24 hours.  You take a couple of deep inhales to catch your breath, but as the fresh air begins to clear out the smell of Wicke's taint, you can't help but feel dissatisfied, like the air is now missing something.

"Sorry sweetie, you weren't moving at all last night so, as embarrassing as it is to admit, I forgot all about you."  Wicke explained, obviously feeling guilty for trapping you in her underwear all night.

Wiping your face clean of her fluids, you shake you head and smile up to her, trying to reassure her that you are fine now.

Her sweet, gentle smile returned and she set you down on her desk as she stood up to fix her skirt.  You treated yourself to one last eyeful of Wicke's beautiful panty clad hips as she pulled the white curtain of her skirt down and smoothed out any wrinkles.  She noticed you staring at her and blushed once again.  "It's rude to stare you know."  She chastised, bringing her face inches away from you with a stern look.  She opened her mouth as if to say something, but got a whiff of the smell coming off of you.  "Oh my, is that what I smell like?"  She asked, pinching her nose and pulling back.  "It must have been awful in there."

Reflecting on it now, the natural body odor of the mature woman wasn't really unpleasant.  In fact the entire experience was decidedly better than it was worse.  You got to feel her breast and spent the day in her pants, which if you were being honest is something you've wanted for since you met the kind woman.  You heard from Lillie that because of her work and helping to raise Lillie and Gladion, she had never seen Wicke even go on a date.  You thought that was a shame on humanity, Wicke was basically the perfect woman as far as you were concerned.

Still, to answer her question, you held your hand out at about chest level horizontally and tilted it from side to side with a teasing grin, plugging your nose with your other hand.

Wicke, always one to understand what you mean with little to no dialog, smiled and put on an amused stern look.  Sitting up at her full height, she crossed her arms under her huge breasts and stared down at you.  "Oh, perhaps I should let you experience someplace much more foul."  She stated in a mock menacing tone.

Playing off of her you defiantly puff out your chest, as if to challenge her to do her worse.

She giggled and plucked you off the desk, setting you in her lap.  You couldn't see her face anymore as you were in the shadow of her ample chest, but did hear her.  "Careful little Champion, lest you actually do find yourself somewhere you'd rather not be."  She playfully warned, as she began to work.

"Thankfully nobody noticed I was late today."  She thought as she saw she had no missed messages, but then she noticed that she also didn't have any reports or other documents to approve either.  "That's strange."  It was then that she checked her clock and noticed the date.  "Oh, today is my day off..."  She sighed, now all the pieces were falling together.  While she was sure her physical appearance was off, the other employees must have thought it was strange for her to even be coming to work today.  Logging off of her computer, Wicke leaned back in her chair and let out a slight sigh.  "I could have slept in more."  She thought, slightly disappointed.

Realizing that you were still covered head to toe with Wicke's sweat and secretions, you didn't want to lie down and leave a wet spot on her skirt.  After she leaned back in the chair, she set her hand next to you for you to climb on.  You oblige her and she brings you up to her face.

"Well at least I can spend some time trying to find a way to fix you."  She said, standing and picking up the Pokéball modification device with her other hand.  "I'm going to put you back in my collar, but I suppose I should warn you that my neck is very sensitive.  Unless you want a repeat of yesterday please be careful.  Understood?"

You nod and salute to her.

She giggles at you adorable action and deposits you back on the inside of her sweater collar.  "If you misbehave this time I'll be forced to think of some, shall we say, more creative methods of transporting you around."  She teased once more before leaving her office and locking up.

As she walked through the corridors of the Foundation, you tried your best to stabilize yourself on Wicke's shoulder, but found you were quickly slipping due to her pace.  You weren't exactly sure whether you'd mind falling down her shirt again, the ordeal was pleasant overall but at the same time you didn't want to betray Wicke's trust.  You then get an idea that if you crawl further towards her shoulder, the added weight of her sweater might help hold you in place.  However, as you crawl towards Wicke's shoulder, dragging your body over her silky smooth skin, you slip anyway and start sliding down her body.

"Again?"  Wicke thought, feeling you slide down the front of her shoulder.  She quickly reached up to stop your descent, but accidentally ended up shoving you into her armpit in the process.  "Oh, that must not be too pleasant."  She lamented, but was left with little choice but to press her arm into her side, trapping you in her underarm.  She continued on at a decidedly quicker pace.

If yesterday you compared being between Wicke's sweaty boobs to be like a smelly steam bath, being in her armpit was like being squeezed into a hot tub.  To say nothing of the smell, concentrated from a full day of not showering, the pressure kept you pinned in place and the slight movements of her arm caressed your entire body.  You mouth quickly filled with her perspiration and you were forced to swallow the sour, salty substance in order to draw breath.  Once more your senses were assaulted by the heavy, heady natural perfume the older woman produced, but you found it oddly relaxing.  You didn't even mind the taste of her sweat, instead you were actually licking her hairless armpit for more!

By this point, Wicke wasn't sure there was a safe place on her body for you.  She could feel your little tongue lapping up her sweat and found it exciting her.  "Oh, what are you doing?  That isn't a place for someone to lick!"  She thought, as she neared her home.  "But why does everything you do feel so nice?"  Once she got back, she quickly set the device in her living space and went to her bedroom.  Sliding off her skirt, Wicke reached up under her shirt and let you fall into her hand.  "I thought I told you to be careful?"  She chastised, bringing you up to eye level.

Laying in her hand exhausted, you try to pantomime that you were only trying to find a safe place to hold onto without touching her neck when you slipped.

Almost like she had telepathy, the bespectacled beauty seemed to understand you despite no words being exchanged and smiled softly to you.  "While I thank you for the consideration, was the licking necessary?"  She asked.

Thinking quickly, you motion indicating that you were thirsty.

Wicke's soft feature seem to subtly shift from warm and nurturing to something altogether different.  The way she was smiling now drew you in, like she had you spellbound.  Setting you on her headboard, she stripped down to her underwear and picked you back up before lying on her side.  Lifting her arm to reveal her steamy pit, she placed you in the dead center of it.  Confused at first, you look around and take in Wicke's seductive body.  Her breast were nearly falling out of her bra, her dark areolas clearly visible.  And her hips, the way the elastic of her panties sunk into her flesh made them look so soft and warm.

"Hmm?  I thought you said you were thirsty."  Wicke said in an amused tone, drawing your attention to her face once more.  When you looked at her this time though, you froze, captivated by the dominant aura she exuded.  Her eyes shining like emeralds telling you she was in charge.  "Lucky for you I worked up quite the sweat and I haven't even showered yet.  Go on, drink up."  She teased.  "And if you want seconds there is always the other side."  "This should teach you not to lie to me."  She thought, not actually intending to force you to lick her gross, sweaty armpits anymore.  She had expected you to apologize and ask for forgiveness, but you didn't.

Slowly, you bent down and started lapping up a small collection of perspiration that has collected at your feet.  It was warm, salty and had a repulsive aftertaste but you couldn't stop.  Somewhere in your heart, you knew this wasn't what Wicke wanted, that she was teasing you, but that didn't change the fact that you wanted to lick her filthy, stinky pit clean.

"W-wait! What are you-?"  Wicke tried to say, trying to stop you but your tiny tongue felt so good.  Little jolts of pleasure shot through her body as you became more and more passionate about your work, drinking more and more thinking soon you'd be too full to continue but it didn't happen.  Wicke began to breathe heavier and heavier as she fought to stifle moans in her throat.  "No, you shouldn't be doing that."  She thought as she tried to reach up and grab you but bumped into her breast along the way.  Another wave of pleasure crashed over her, and unable to control herself she slipped her hand into her bra and started massaging the fatty flesh.  "What's happening to me?!"

As you finished the last patch of sweat in her pit, you were left wanting more.  You look the the bewitching beauty, eyes hungry for the seconds she promised.  Wicke silently nodded and slowly turned over, allowing you time to traverse across her shoulders.  She pulled her hand out of her bra, bringing most of her womanly mound out with it, and raised it above her head.  Once you made it to the other side, you were greeted with virtual rivers of Wicke's addictive cooling liquid just waiting for you.  As you started to voraciously devour your seconds, Wicke brought her arm down on you, encasing you in her flesh.

"Why does this bra feel so tight?" She wondered, reaching behind her back to unclasp the hooks.  Once the pressure was relieved, she tossed her undergarment to the floor and raised her arm again.  "Sorry about that sweetie, enjoy your meal."  She encouraged, unable to fight the delightful feelings your actions instilled in her.

You waste no time drinking more and more.  Your tongue sliding across her sensitive flesh only lowering her inhibitions more as she continued to play with her breasts.

"I haven't felt this good since I was in highschool!"  Wicke thought, as her arousal intensified and seemed to collect in her crotch.  She could feel her liquid lust seep through her panties and down her leg.  "I didn't even know I could still feel this aroused."  She noted, looking to you with a loving smile.  "Where else can you tantalize my senses?"  She wondered as you finished licking clean her other armpit.  "Did you enjoy your meal?"  She asked in a flirty tone.

You meet her gaze again and nod happily, the broad smile on your face supporting your claim.

"Did you save room for dessert?"  Wicke asked, glancing down her sweaty breasts.  "Or perhaps what you had was the appetizer and you are ready for the main course now."  She corrected herself with a giggle, noting the difference in surface area.

Your eyes light up as you enthusiastically nod your head.

Again Wicke slowly turned onto her back, her very blessed breasts falling to either side of her creating a valley for you.  You begin working your way through her cleavage, the scent of her sweat not as strong now, as she continues to tease herself.  The tension was building in Wicke, she could feel it with every pass of your tongue.  She sank her fingers deep into the soft breasts and couldn't curb the sensual moan that escaped her lips this time.  She released her breast and pressed them together with her arms as she hooked her thumbs in to sides of her panties.  She could clearly feel you wiggling betwixt her breasts as she slowly removed her soak underwear, strands of her excitement hanging from the crotch.  Discarding the dark purple undergarment, Wicke laid back down, now completely nude on her bed and released the pressure on you.

She picked you up and dropped you right on top of one of her areolas, her nipple inverted in an opening below you.  She didn't say anything, just smiled to you as she roughly grasped her other breast in hand and her free hand reached down to her groin.  This caused her to arch her back and gasp sharply as her body quivered in delight.  You could tell Wicke was enjoying this as much as you were.  Lying down, you begin licking the puffy, sensitive flesh around her nipple before sinking you tongue into the opening.  Slowly, you force your face into the sunken hole and are met with a nub of hard flesh.  Smiling, you reach in with your and pull your prize out of its hiding place and into the open air.

"That feels even better than I thought it would!"  Wicke realized as you assaulted her tender nipple with your soft tongue.  "More!  Lick me more!"  She willed you to please her more as she brought herself to the cusp of climax.

As if through some psychic link, you notice that Wicke is at her limit and nibble softly on her exposed nipple.

"Yes... yes..."  "YES!!!"  Wicke cried out as she quickly arched her back as she climaxed, shooting you up in the air towards her euphoric face.  "So goooooo-gulp!"  She moaned as you fell past her full body lips and into her open mouth, swallowed almost instantly.  "Mmmmmmm, so good!"  She thought, tracing your body with her fingers as you were forced down her neck and disappear under her collar bone.

You hardly had time to register what happened as you were soon forced down a tight, dark tube.  In a matter of moments you were deposited in a cramped fleshy sack, and while it was too dark to see, you knew you were in Wicke's stomach.  I think this is the end for you, trapped and soon to be digested in the lovely mature goddess known as Wicke.  Your body will be broken down and absorbed into her body, adding to her large chest and round butt.  The strangest thing being, the thought didn't bother you at all.  You could spend eternity together as one with Wicke.

Lying on her bed in the afterglow of what resulted in multiple powerful oragsm, Wicke rubbed her belly and purred happily.  She had never felt so good playing with herself alone, and while she did have a few lovers in the past, you satisfied her in an entirely different way.  "That was just what I needed."  She thought.  She looked down to her chest to see how you were doing, but noticed you were gone.  Confused, the last moments before her orgasm played through her mind and she shot up realising that you were now in her stomach!  "Don't worry, I'll get you out in a just a moment!"  She promised, rushing to the bathroom and filling the sink with some warm water.  Reaching into her mouth, she tickled her uvula and triggered her gag reflex, bringing you up and into the sink.

An awkward silence hung over the room as you swam out of the sink.  Wordlessly, Wicke emptied the sink and refilled it so you could wash off before exiting the room.  You watched as the two meaty globes of flesh on her backside swayed from side to side as she disappeared out of view.  After quickly washing up and using a nearby hand towel to dry off, you wait for a bit for Wicke to return, but she doesn't.  Concerned, you climb down from the bathroom counter and exit the bathroom.  You find Wicke sitting on her bed in a short purple fluffy bathrobe that isn't able to close and cover her genitals at the same time.  She looks depressed, like she on the verge of tears but unable to cry and offers you a weak smile when she sees you.

"That's dangerous, walking around on the floor like that sweetie."  She cautioned in a hollow tone.  "With how clumsy I've been I'm liable to squish you underfoot and not even realise."  She added, disappointed in herself as she extended a foot towards you, hovering it above you.  You look up to the pale, rough sole of dainty foot only a couple times longer that you.

You're pretty sure you know why Wicke is upset, though her oh-so subtle hint was hard to miss.  It was obvious she cared about you well being, she felt responsible for you now that you were so small and defenseless and swallowing you whole was the last straw in light of all that she's put you through.  Smushed between her breast, drowning in her sweat, trapped in her panties for a night, sat on and smothered in her armpits, you had been through a lot in less than 24 hours.

"See?  Just like this."  She continued, slowly lowering her foot towards you but stopping just short of your height.

Annoyed, instead of running away like she had hoped you would, you jump and grab onto her big and second toe, shoving your head between them.  Her feet, like the rest of her, was still unwashed and reeked of sweat but that didn't concern you.

"What are you doing?"  Wicke asked in shock, shaking her foot to try and dislodge you.  "Let go or I really will step on you.  I'll drop you in my shoes and make you my living insole and never fix you."  She threatened, transparent as it may be.  You defiantly hold your grip and look at her, daring her to do it.  Standing, Wicke's enormous breasts spill out of her robe and you would have been treated to another great view of her bare nether region but her plump thighs didn't quite separate enough as she rested her heel on the floor.  "I really will."  She promised, flexing her toes around you as she slowly lowered the rest of her foot.

Just as you felt Wicke about to stop you wiggle, tickle, lick and bite her toes, causing her to lose her balance and step fully on you.  You feel the overwhelming pressure of Wicke's weight bare down on you, but you feel no pain and nothing breaks.

"Oh no, I did it again!"  She cried, quickly lift her foot off of you and scooping you up.  "Why would you do that?"  She asked distraught, the tears swelling up only enhancing the natural beauty of her eyes.

Pantomiming, you tell her that you are not only fine, but that it didn't hurt at all.  Somehow you also convey that of all the people in Alola that you could be in the care of, she was at the number one spot.

"Thank you, that really makes me feel better."  Wicke said, understanding you perfectly.  She picked you up and hugged you tightly, burying you deep in the bosom.  "I promise to take care of you until I fix you.  I won't tell anyone else either, is that okay with you?"  She asks, pulling you out of her chest.

You give a thumbs up in approval.  While slightly put off by the fact that you are only roughly 2 inches tall, the hope of a cure and getting to spend your shrunken time with Wicke made it all the better.

"Great!  Now I have to shower and then we'll see about fixing this mess."  Wicke said, setting you on the bed as she sauntered back into the bathroom.  You couldn't be entirely sure, but her hips seemed to sway just a tiny bit more and there seemed to be a bit more of a spring in her step, the hem of her robe occasionally raising far enough to show a glimpse of her round, slightly pudgy yet still firm ass cheeks.

After a, relatively, short shower, Wicke returned with her hair wrapped up in in a towel and the front of her bathrobe tied shut.  Since it seems to be something she wears in the privacy of her own home you don't think she realizes that wearing it like that fully reveals her hairy bush and soft looking vulva.  Still, she goes over to her dresser and opens the second drawer from the top and pulls out a fresh pair of black and purple lace panties and matching bra.  She slips them on with her back to you and lets her breasts hang out of her robe now that they are covered before picking you up and returning to the living space of her home.  She turns on the TV for you as she pulls up some instructions on the functions of the machine on it's screen.

Throughout the day, Wicke takes breaks to fix food for the two of you and relaxes with you to clear her mind.  She also tested to see if there was anything different about you other than your size and durability but came up with very little.  As it started to get dark it was clear that she hasn't made much headway in finding a way to reverse what happened to you.  Stretching and letting out a long yawn, Wicke closes the Pokéball modification device and turns off the TV as the current program ended.

"Alright, time for bed little one."  She said sweetly, picking you up and entering her bedroom again.  "This time I'll give you a proper bed to sleep on."  She teased, blushing a bit remembering how she left you in her panties the night before.  She laid out a pillow on the floor between her bed and the wall, under her side table and gave you one of her shirts to keep you warm.  "There, much better than your previous accommodations, right?"  She asked, looking for your approval.

Feeling a bit mischievous, you pretend to assess the makeshift bed and lie down on it.  You toss and turn a couple times before sitting up and raising your arms above your head, crossing them.

"Aww, what's wrong?  Is it uncomfortable?"  She asked, concerned.

You nod and non-verbally convey that the shirt and pillowcase are too rough and that you think a softer material, like silk or satin, would be better.

"But the only things I have made of soft fabric like at are..."  She trailed off, rubbing her large posterior.  "Are you sure you can't just tough it out for tonight?  I can get you something softer tomorrow."  She insisted, trying to compromise.

Lying back down, you pretend to try and get comfortable but constantly toss and turn before getting up and shaking your head.

Sighing in defeat, Wicke stands up.  "Alright, just this once."  She said, moving over to her dresser and opening the second draw again.  "Oh... ummmm."  She came back over to you and crotched down to be a bit closer to you.  You can fully see her panties biting tightly into her soft flesh, perfectly contorting to the shape of her womanhood as it bulged out.  "I'm wearing the last clean pair."  She whispered to you, her face lighting up like a Cherubi.

Shrugging your shoulders, you hold out your arms to accept her panties.

"I am not making you sleep in my dirty underwear.  Yesterday was an accident, but I've been wearing these ones all day."  She argued.

You just extend your arms again, shrugging to show you don't mind.

"No, I'd rather you just sleep on me instead."  She insisted.  There was something just too naughty about having you sleep in her worn panties.  "Come on, we're going to sleep."  She said definitively, setting you on her bed before disappearing in her bathroom for a couple moments before returning in a little, light purple, transparent nightgown.  As she put her dirty clothes in the laundry basket, she adjusted the waistband of her the panties she was still wearing.  "Oh, I don't like sleeping with panties on."  She thought as she turned off the lights and crawled into bed.  "Good night."  She said as she picked you up and placed you in her cleavage before quickly drifting off to sleep.

Hearing Wicke's heartbeat below you, you happily snuggle up to her warm breasts as you also begin to fall asleep.  Just before your consciousness totally fades, you feel Wicke turn on her side and a metaphorical mountain of tit flesh comes crashing down on you.  Pinned by the soft, heavy weight, you wiggle a bit to try and get in a slightly more comfortable position before finally succumbing to slumber.

End Notes:

And so ends another chapter!  Hope you enjoyed, please leave a review if you like and I'll see you next time!

Taking Things from the Bottom by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[03/31/17]

The following chapter contains scenes detailing:

Breasts, Entrapment, Butt, Scat, Thighs

 

Wicke starts to discover and develop an interest in certain 'pleasures' only available with a shrunken person.

The next day Wicke took her time getting up, remembering she had the day off.  She lazily turned back on her back and felt you stir between her breasts.  The two of you just lie there wordlessly for a bit before the sound of Wicke's doorbell rang throughout her home.  She set you on the bed as she went to go see who it was that would call on her so early, grabbing her bathrobe as she went.  As she left the room, you noticed something made of black fabric on the edge of the bed.

The doorbell sounded a couple more times by the time Wicke shuffled her way to the door.  Checking the peephole she sees a young man with blonde hair combed over his right eye.  Quickly opening the door, Wicke poked only her head out to greet him.  "Young Maste- oops, I mean Mr. President, what brings you here so early."

"I have come for both personal and professional reasons, Assistant Branch Chief.  Sorry to bother you on your day off."  The young man stated, clearing his throat.

"Oh, it's no bother."  Wicke replied, opening the door and inviting him in.

Gladion was about to enter when he caught a full view of Wicke's manner of dress, breasts stuffed into an almost transparent nightgown spilling out from a fluffy purple bathrobe.  He froze at the brazen display the mature woman showed him, but this wasn't the first time he had seen her half naked.  Wicke helped raise him and she still viewed him like a son.  Trying hard to hide his embarrassment, Gladion entered her home and sat down on her couch.  "Perhaps you may want to get dressed first?"  He suggested, coughing to clear his throat again.

"Oh, but I thought this visit wasn't purely business."  Wicke teased, sitting next to him.  "I invited you in to be professional, but we're close enough for something like this to be no problem, right?"

Trying to maintain his strong front, Gladion nodded.  "Right, well then... first the professional matters."  He said, trying his best to look her in the eyes.

He had come over because he had received reports of her taking the Pokéball modification device out of storage and to thank her for meeting with the International Police the day before yesterday.  Wicke explained that with the recent Ultra Wormhole activity releasing Ultra Beasts in the Alola region, she thought it might be worth looking into the device again since the production of Beast Balls is so costly.  She had intended to send a report herself, but had to go see to the International Police before she had a chance.  Gladion admitted that if the Pokéball modification device, or 'PMD' as he called it, could produce more reliable Ultra Beast capturing balls it would help the bottomline of the Foundation immensely and approved her working on it in her spare time.

She then informed him that Miss Anabel came after hearing rumors that the Foundation had developed Pokéballs that were effective at capturing the Ultra Beasts and wished to establish a formal contract for some.  Gladion confirmed that such a request had been submitted to him and approved, they were in the process of filling out the order for the end of the week.

Finally he came to ask if she had seen you recently.  Normally it wouldn't be odd for you to disappear for days of even weeks at a time, but with how frequent you visit Poké Centers it would be easy to find out how you were doing.  However you haven't been seen at any Center and were not at home or the Battle Tree like you were suppose to be.  Wicke tries to think of the last time you visited the Foundation, stating that would be the last time she saw you, trying to hide the fact that you were currently 2 inches tall in her bedroom.  Gladion shortly thereafter thanked Wicke for her time and departed.

"I think I'll lie down for a bit longer."  She thought, yawning as she returned to the bedroom.  As she entered, she caught a glimpse of you playing in her panties, that she realized she must have taken off in her sleep, and tried to hide in them.  "That little troublemaker."  A playful smile crossed her face as she walked over to her undergarments.  "Oops, I must have taken these off in my sleep."  She said innocently, picking up the lacey underwear.  "It would be inappropriate for me to walk around with my nethers exposed."  She added, slipping her legs in one after the other.

You lie staring up at the massive woman from within her lingerie, enjoying the view of her thighs and buttocks.  You figured she didn't see you and were about to slip out she suddenly drew your makeshift hammock up.  Before you could even react you were wedged tightly against Wicke's soft body, you head squeezed firmly between the shapely globes of flesh you were just admiring.  With another tug to really wedge the fabric deep in her tush, your face is pressed against a hairless foul smelling, tacky opening that you can only guess is her anus.

"Oh, you poor thing."  She thought, realizing what she had just done to you.  She bent over to pull her panties back down, but froze as she felt your tiny breath caressing her butthole.  "Mmm, that feels so nice."  She contemplated, relaxing a bit and feeling your face sink deeper as she sphincter loosened slightly.  While not exactly a 'pure innocent' type, Wicke had never teased her backdoor before, thinking it was a bit too dirty.  She opinion changed almost instantly as she had to catch herself on the bed as her nethers began to tingle like never before.  "If you only realized what you do to me."  She thought, slowly crawling onto the bed and lying down on her back with her legs spread apart.  No lover before was able to draw this kind of behavior out of her in her life as she flexed her glutes a couple times, enjoying the feeling of you in her butt.

The fabric behind you and the mounds of flesh to your sides kept you from being able to do anything other than wiggle, your face sinking deeper and deeper into the noxious, acidic, intoxicating hole from which Wicke relieves her waste and your feet tickled the most sensitive nub of nerve-endings and flesh at the top of her pussy.

Biting her lip, Wicke resisted the urge to play with herself.  Instead she rested her hands behind her head and let your miniscule movements edge her closer and closer to release.  She knew that when she came to her senses she would feel terrible about doing this to you, but currently she didn't care.  You felt amazing and she wanted more of it.  She tightened her delicate rosebud encompassing your face a bit more, gyrating her hips as a new wave of pleasure washed over her.  She voice came hot and heavy as a well placed kick from your leg force her to slam hers shut.  Sitting up she grabbed her buttcheeks and spread them as much as she could and pressed down hard to feel you sink more into her flesh.

You feel your nose pass through the threshold of Wicke's browneye and the smell inside is a thousandfold more intense that outside.  You aren't even sure if it's unpleasant anymore as you draw as deep a breath as you could, holding the tainted air in your lungs and savoring the sour reek for as long as you can before your body forces you to exhale only to draw in Wicke's waste lined air again.  Curious, you begin licking the sludge-like substance that coated her sphincter.  The warm, wet liquid makes you want to puke immediately, yet you also can't get enough of it.  Again and again you lap up Wicke's anal secretions, trying to crawl deeper.

"That's so dirty!"  The aroused woman thought, feeling you tongue your way deeper into her bowel.  She quickly turned over, face down and thick rump in the air with her cheeks spread as fall as she could.  "More!  Lick me clean!"  She encouraged, sliding her panties off.  Delicately, she fingered around the rim of her asshole, your body from the neck down still protruding from it.  "Maybe just a bit more..."  She thought, pushing your shoulders through the tight opening.

You didn't fight the pressure Wicke applied to you, if anything you could reach further in her colon.  The revolting taste of this mature goddess' poop chute as almost addictive and you weren't sure how long you'd get to continue to do things like this with her.  Maybe after she finds a way to restore you, if it isn't too complicated, you could do this again sometime.

Wicke found herself awakening to a whole new world of pleasure as your shoulders passed her anal sphincter.  "Oh my!  I can't believe I only thought things were suppose to come out of there."  She thought, wanting more.  Without thinking about what she was doing, Wicke slowly pushed more and more of you inside her ass.  You slid in up to your waist, knees, ankles and then completely vanished from the world as she absentmindedly passed her own finger in along with you.  "Mmm, that feels... right..."  She hummed happily, retracting her finger.  Rolling back over onto her back, she patted her abdomen above where she felt you squirming and licking and drifted off to sleep.

As you continued to enjoy yourself deep in the bowels of Wicke's large intestines, your movements incited a strong wind to blow past you as you felt the reverberations of it slipping through Wicke's anus.  The shift of bowel miasma brought with it a new variation of the pungent stink of the giantess' waste.  You continue to wiggle as long as you can, but eventually tire and fall asleep along the path all of Wicke's physical waste travels.

After a short nap, Wicke woke up feeling energized and jubilant.  She remembered the intimate encounter with you just a short while ago, but was surprised to realize that she wasn't embarrassed or ashamed of the experience you shared with her.  She could feel her insides squeezing around your form and hummed happily as she just lied in bliss.  "I can't believe I have an actual person, the 1st Champion of the Alola Pokémon League even, entirely up in my rear end."  She processed that thought for a moment.  "Am I not bothered by this because you seem so willing as well, or because you make me feel so good?  I should get you out now though."  She thought, getting up and entering the bathroom.  Every step she took caused her bowels to slither around her anal guest, sending a delightful feeling up her spine.  "Maybe a little longer wouldn't hurt."  She thought, stripping and stepping into her shower instead.

You woke up as your world, that being Wicke's bowels, started to shift and more.  You felt her get up and assumed that she would get you out of her soon, but instead you heard the muffled sounds of her shower start.  Not really able to do much, you waited for the giantess to finish, relaxing as the undulating walls of flesh caressed your entire being.

After her shower, Wicke dried off and put her hair up in a towel.  Slipping back into her fluffy bathrobe without tying it she walked out into the kitchen to grab a glass of Moomoo milk.  As she drinks the rich, creamy milk she thinks briefly of her niece in the Kalos region who sells bottles of Moomoo Milk to earn some extra cash.  "She said she'd visit sometime this year, maybe I'll give her a call later."  She thought, rumbling her supple belly.  A low 'gurgle' sounded from her stomach as a soft 'toot' whispered from her ass.  "How unrefined of me."  She censured herself, feeling that the passing gas did at least push you back closer to her exit.  Grabbing an empty, disposable container from the kitchen, Wick headed back into the bathroom once more.

Setting the plastic receptacle on the tiled floor, she squatted down and pulled her meaty buns apart, her tight anus directly over the center.  "Time to come out."  She thought, constricting the muscles of her bowels to push you out.  After a little effort she felt your feet emerge from her butthole, but then she felt a different kind of rumble in her ass.  "Oh no."  Before she could stop herself, Wicke's rectum did as it is intended and evacuated you into the plastic container below.

You landed on you back with a wet 'thwap' and stared up at the squatting goddess above you, her healthy, huge ass spread giving you a clear view of the hairless pucker at its center.  Not even a second after it ejected you, however, you watch as the tight hole opened, granting passage to a huge log of brown sludge to quickly follow.  You couldn't even move in time as Wicke's anus closed after a portion longer and thicker than you as sheared off and landed right on and encasing you.

Wicke quivered paralyzed as she continued to empty her bowels on top of you.  "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."  She apologized as a long, unbroken coil of Wicke waste piled on top of you.  "I can't stop."  After a few more nuggets of shit were expelled from her rear, Wicke was able to stand and grabbed some toilet paper to wipe herself.  Moments later you emerged from the pile of fecal matter, brown from head to toe.

You could tell Wicke was embarrassed about what just happened.  She grabbed some wet wipes and picked you up to clean you off before filling the sink with warm, soapy water so you could thoroughly clean yourself.  As you bathed, she disposed of her bowel movement.  Even after washing for 45 minutes, you could still smell the foul stench of Wicke's bowel clinging to you, not that you minded too much.

Wicke disappeared into the bedroom for a bit and came back wearing a pair of white cotton panties and bra, though her bathrobe with still open.  Bringing her face level with the sink she looked at you with apologetic eye.  "I can't even begin to apologize for... for..."

You cut her off by holding up your hand.  You pantomime saying that you enjoyed most of it and that was a risk of crawling in there in the first place.

"You're very sweet.  Thank you."  Wicke said, picking you up and heading for her living room.  "But I wasn't apologizing for what I did... I was apologizing for feeling so good doing it."  She thought, setting you on the coffee table and turning the TV on for you again.

She spent the rest of the day, intermingled with short breaks, working on a way to fix the PMD and find a way to restore you to your proper size.  "Okay, I think I managed to isolate the error in the capture formula that made it possible to catch humans.  I've rewritten the Tiny Ball formula so it should only work on Pokémon and Ultra Breasts now."  She announced as it started to get dark, leaning back into the couch and stretching her sore shoulders.  You perked up at the news and looked at her with mild excitement, hoping for more good news.  She felt a pang of guilt seeing your excited face, knowing she hadn't made any progress in fixing you.  "So now that I've identified what the problem was I have something I can start looking into."  She added, trying to say something that wouldn't sour your mood.

You hop up and down, applauding Wicke's genius.  You knew you could count on her and hopefully this incident can be resolved without anyone else knowing.

Wicke smiled warmly to you, glancing back at the screen of the PMD.  It was currently displaying a sub-folder and files in a main folder labeled 'Functions'.  The files were each named with the designation and code name of each of the Ultra Beasts, with the sub-folder named 'Shrink Balls'.

Turning off and closing the device, Wicke scooped you up and the two of you got ready for bed.  With Wicke having to work in the morning, you discuss what to do with you and it's decided that for your safety and Wicke's peace of mind, you will accompany her in her bra.

Wicke doesn't try to force you to sleep in the little makeshift bed again, and instead lays you between her breasts again.  Remembering what happened the night before, you crawl out of her bosom moments before she rolls over on her side, turning her back to you.  You snicker to yourself, happy that you're starting to learn her sleep habits as you start to make your way down the bed to find a new resting place.  As you get to her lower back, Wicke removes her panties in her sleep again so you take some time to run your hand along her warm, exposed backside.

Reacting to the stimuli, the sleeping giantess reaches back and rubs you into her butt cheek before scooping you up and slipping her hand between her thighs.  Pinned, you fall asleep under her hand with the scent of her womanhood wafting over you.



The next day was largely uneventful for both you and Wicke.  You woke up, ate and got ready for the day.  Wicke wore a bra that would hopefully fit better and keep you better secured between her breasts and then she was off.  In the back of her mind, Wicke was enjoying going about her daily tasks with her coworkers and employees unaware that you were tucked away in her chest.

Throughout the course of the day you were surrounded and coated in the sweat the gentle giantess produced and when you thought it was safe, would lick at her flesh both to tease her and to make the best of your situation.  It was as salty as you remembered, but nowhere near as satisfying as when you licked her armpits.

Near the end of the day Wicke went back to the warehouse where she stored your stuff.  She put all your Pokéballs into a bag she brought, surprised by just how many you had of each, and collected the Tiny Balls as well.  The one that captured you was still enlarged and she couldn't shrink it but she took it anyway.  After that, she went home.

Setting you on the couch, Wicke went to get changed into something more comfortable and returned in her, and now your, favorite fluffy purple bathrobe.  She turned on the TV and started doing her laundry before she sat down to work on the PMD again.  It didn't seem like she made much progress in finding a way to fix you that day either, and while it was a slightly depressing thought, thoughts of the intimate moments you've had with Wicke make it better.

You were already asleep by the time it was time for bed, curled up on Wicke's lap for warmth.  She smiled sweetly down to you and felt a pang of guilt again for putting you through such an ordeal.

"I want to find a way to fix you, but I need a bigger sample size.  And what if the methods are dangerous?"  She thought, wiggling in place and relaxing which caused you to roll over in between her thighs.  Slowly, she turned and brought her feet up onto the couch, watching and feeling you slide down to her crotch.  "Mmm, you are far too special to risk with untested methods."  She concluded, opening her robe to let her exposed breasts spill out.  A touch of blush bloomed on her cheeks as she remembered how good it felt when you licked her earlier.  Feeling her passion start to burn, Wicke decided it was time for bed, carefully getting up so's not to wake you.

She set you on her bed as she went about her bedtime routine, but quickly altered a couple Pokéballs and Great Balls that you had using the 'Shrink' Ball setting her had saved.  They looked exactly like the altered Ultra Balls she modified for you except Pokéballs had a red and white circle and the Great Balls had a blue circle with two red, angled slits where yours had the image of an Ultra Ball.  "As I thought, different Pokéballs result in slightly different Shrink Balls, but how will they differ in function?"  She contemplated, putting a few of each in her purse as well as some normal Pokéballs.

After that, she quickly got dressed for bed, this time just her nightgown as wearing underwear to bed affected her quality of sleep, and crawled into bed.  She was about to place you between her breasts again, but her desires whispered for her to put you elsewhere.  Turning on her side, she raised one of her legs and laid you down right in front of her exposed pussy before carefully lowering her leg, trapping you in the heat and smell of her sex.

"You seem to end up anywhere on my body after a night's sleep anyway."  Wicke reasoned, smiling happily as she felt your tiny breath against her womanhood.  "This is just another of those cases."  She justified, happily falling asleep.

End Notes:

Thank you all for reading this chapter, I hope it met with your approval.  Please leave a review if you want and hopefully you'll be back next time!

Collecting 'Volunteers' by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[04/07/17]

 

What to expect in this chapter:

Shrinking, Breasts, Ass, Pussy, Enslavement, Insertion

 

Wicke heads into town to recruit the aid of some people to help her find a way to restore you back to normal.

"Oh, how did I get myself in this situation?"  Wicke thought to herself panting in a satisfied exhaustion.  She was sitting leaning against the fence of the Hau'Oli police station, hidden from any prying eyes in the tall grass.

Her hair was a mess, cheeks flushed a deep crimson.  Her panties were hanging off one leg and she had pulled up her skirt, exposing her pussy which dripped copious amounts of her sexual desire.  Her shawl, sweater and bra were on the ground next to her, along with four shrink balls, two displaying the mark of a Pokéball, the other two Great Balls.

She smiled down to a naked dark haired female who stood only 1.5 inches tall who was on her knees crying and begging, but she couldn't understand what she was saying.  Picking up the terrified girl, Wicke brought her up to her dripping sex.  "He's still moving in there, and he feels great."  She whispered gently rubbing her sex in the girl's face.  "There's no need to cry, in fact you will be helping me find a way to reverse these effects."  She assured softly, thinking back on how she got to this point.



"I know you want to come with me, but I can't have you crawling all over my body in town."  Wicke said sternly to you as she got dressed in her Aether Foundation uniform.  "Please stay here and be good, I shouldn't be gone too long."  She requested, clasping her white shawl over her shoulders to complete her outfit.

You always loved seeing her in her uniform, it hugged and accentuated all of her best features while still giving her a reserved, mature aura about her.  She was heading into Hau'Oli today to do some shopping and you wanted to go too but you couldn't really make her take you.  Pouting, you sat on the bed and crossed your arms knowing that you'd be left here all alone.

"Aww, don't be like that."  Wicke pleaded, kneeling down and bringing her face close to her.  "Tell you what.  If you're good while I'm gone and don't get into any trouble, I'll grant you any one request.  How does that sound?"

Instantly your frown did a full 180 and you jumped up with a delighted look on your face.  You quickly nod, agreeing to her terms.

Smiling warmly down to you, Wicke leaned in and pressed you into her mattress with a kiss.  "I can't leave the TV on for you in case someone comes by and hears it but here is some food in case you get hungry."  She said, setting a plate with some leftover bacon from breakfast on it.  Waving good-bye, Wicke then turned and walk out, her perfect, round behind swaying back and forth with each step she took.

Once you heard the door close and the lock click into place you climbed down off her bed and journeyed across the unit to the couch in the living space.  Quickly climbing it, you lay yourself down in the dead center of the deep depression the mauve haired giantess' hefty backside has left in the cushion from years of use.  It smells faintly of her, with traces of flatus long passed still clinging to the fabric.  Blissfully, you think of Wicke and what you are going to ask of her when she gets back.



It took less than a half hour to get to the port of Hau'Oli city by boat from the Aether Foundation's headquarters and thanks to the sea breeze it was quite cool for Wicke too.  That was until she arrived and the tropical heat beat down on her.  Almost instantly she felt her body start sweating to control her overheating body, but she beared with it.  As she walked along the streets, the sweat rolling down her chest reminded her of when you were squished in there the first day you shrunk and the time you were licking the sweat off her the day after.  Her heart fluttered a bit at the memory and a part of her wished she had brought you along so you could lick her clean again.

"My, what am I thinking."  She thought, disappointed in herself a bit.  "I am out here today to recruit some volunteers to help fix this mess.  But, now that I think about it... how?  I can't just ask people to let me catch them in modified Pokéballs without a guarantee of restoration."  Stopping for a moment, Wicke contemplated her problem, not thinking about how she was going to increase her sample size before heading out.

"Come on hunny, I know we're a bit early but I don't wanna get caught up in customs."  She head a young man's voice say.  Looking in the direction of the voice she saw a young tourist girl running off into the tall grass by the Hau'Oli police station with a young man chasing after her holding more bags than he should.

"But I thought I saw a Pokémon, I wanna bring back an Alola Pokémon to remember our honeymoon by, darling."  The girl replied, disappearing in the grass as the man followed.

She didn't know the reason why, but Wicke decided to follow after the young couple stealthily.  She stalked them for a bit, well out of view of the main street before spotting them in a clearing overlooking the beach.

"Eww, gross!"  The girl squealed, hiding behind her husband as a green amorphous body of sludge slopped its way out of the grass in a panic.  "What is it?"

"I believe it's a Grimer hunny.  One native to the Alola region."  The husband explained, setting down the bags.  "So, how were you planning on catching it?  We don't have any Pokémon to battle it or any Pokéballs to catch it."

The little Grimer looked at the couple and formed its semisolid mouth into a small smile.  It seemed to be injured slightly and let out a happy cry that sounded like a combination of a belch and a grugle it moved towards them.

"I didn't want to catch something like that!  I wanted something adorable, like a Cutiefly or a Comfey."  The girl complained.

"That Grimer actually looks pretty weak."  Wicke said, standing and approaching the couple.  "You probably wouldn't even have to battle it."

"Who are you?"  The man asked, giving Wicke a quick once over to make sure she wasn't suspicious or carrying anything dangerous but otherwise making confident eye contact.

Stopping a fair distance from the two, Wicke smiled and held up her hands in a nonthreatening manner.  "My name is Wicke, I am the Assistant Branch Chief of the Aether Foundation and I was actually out here today to test out a few new Pokéballs I have been working on.  If you wouldn't mind, could I ask you to test a couple for me?  You can keep them afterwards, I just need to observe for my research."  She explained, reaching into her purse and producing and enlarging two 'Great' Shink Balls.

"Whatcha think hunny?  Want to help this lady out?"  The husband asked, looking to his wife.

The girl hesitantly looked at the Grimer, which had stopped just short of them and looked back in the direction it came from with a worried expression.  "I guess it isn't so bad... and unlike other Grimer this one doesn't stink."  She admitted, smiling and nodding her head.

"Alright, we'll do it."  He said, smiling to Wicke.

Smiling back, Wicke tossed a ball to each of the two.  "Thank you very much for your co-operation."  She said.

Neither of the honeymooners were really use to handling Pokéballs.  The man almost managed to grab his but it bounced off his palm and started to fall to the ground while the girl fumbled hers and bounced it off her chest.  Both capture devices activated and before the couple could react, much like you, they transformed into light and were swallowed by the Pokéballs leaving behind all their clothes.  The one that captured the man shook a couple of times before finalizing its capture but the girl's clicked instantly.

"Okay... now for some tes-"  Wicke began to think, walking over to the Shrink Balls when she heard a rustling in the bushes past the Grimer.  The frightened Pokémon panicked, and rushed into the tall grass behind Wicke as two teen boys appeared wearing bathing suit and carrying water guns.

"Aw man, I think it got away."  One commented, looking around.

"Maybe that chick there saw it."  The other suggested, pointing at Wicke... well her breasts anyway.

"What are you looking for exactly?"  Wicke asked, not bothered by the immature gesture.

Leveling his water gun at her and pumping it a few times, the perverted boy smirked.  "We're cleaning a dirty Pokémon but it ran away, have you seen it?"  He asked.

"You mean that poor Grimer?"  She asked back.  "You can't 'clean' a Grimer kids.  You'll only hurt it."  She explained, understanding now why the Grimer looked so panicked.

"But it eats garbage and hangs out in sewers."  The boy countered.  "Tell us where it went or else."  He threatened, shooting a stream of water at her chest.

Wicke let out a little squeal as the cold water soaked through her sweater and hit her skin.  In the heat it was actually a bit refreshing, but it also made her sweater conform to the contours of her breasts.  "That wasn't very nice young man."  She scolded wagging a finger at the juvenile boy, leaning forward with her other hand on her hip.

The perverted boy stared as Wicke's breast hung and jiggled rather than pay her words any mind, while the other covered his eyes and blushed.

"Whatever.  C'mon, get her!"  The boy commanded, pumping and shooting another stream of water in Wicke's face.

Recoiling from the assault, Wicke was unable to defend herself as the other child joined in, shooting streams of cold water at her and soaking her clothes through.  "No, stop it.  Please.  I'm going to be mad if you don't."  She warned as they circled around her, laughing childishly, the perverted one making sure to get her skirt which in turn revealed the dark colored panties she was wearing.  Seeing the mature woman's undergarments, both boys stopped soaking her and stared dumbfounded.  "You naughty little boys."  She thought, pulling out two normal Shrink Balls and tossing them at the mischievous boys.

Like the couple before them, both boys were hit by the devices, captured and secured.

Sighing to herself Wicke looked at her soaked clothes, the white of her skirt almost completely see-through and her sweater clinging to her.  "I guess I'll have to let these dry."  She decided, collecting all the Shrink Balls and going over to sit against the wall of the police station.  Making sure no prying eyes could easily see her, she took off her shawl and sweater so they could dry faster.  "Well, at least I have some more samples..."  She thought, laying out the four Shrink Ball beside her.  "But why aren't they opening them?"  She pondered, remembering that you opened yours from the inside.  Picking up a normal shrink ball, she manually opened it to see the other teen but was surprised to see he was half your size.  "You can't be anymore than an inch tall."  She whispered in amazement.

The boy tentatively looked around and reeled back in shock when he saw Wicke's giant face close in on him.  She could see his lips moving, and he appeared to be crying, but she couldn't make out what he was saying.

"Hold on a second, I can't hear you."  She informed, reaching in to pinch the boy between her fingers.  She had intended to pick the child up and bring him closer to her ear, but the force of her fingers crushed the boy's small chest and he collapsed.  "Oh my Arceus!  What had I done?"  She exclaimed, looking at the shrunken child writhing in pain as he struggled to breathe.  "Hold on, I'll try releasing you and see if that works."  She explained, closing the Shrink Ball and hitting the button to set the creature free.  A beam of light shot from the ball to the ground, but when the boy appeared he was still only an inch tall and gravely injured.

"Um, okay... let me think..."  She said in a panic before getting an idea.  "If I catch him again, the Pokéball should support his vitals and I can heal him at the Foundation."  She reasoned, tossing the Shrink Ball back at the tiny boy.  This time, however, there was no tell tale startup of the activation system like there should have been, instead all that came from the spot the ball hit was a little 'pop'.  The Shrink Ball rolled, revealing a bloody mess on it and where the boy had been and Wicke immediately realized what happened.  "Does a shrunken person no longer count as 'human' to the Shrink Ball?  At the very least I'm glad I didn't try this first on my little one."  She reasoned, oddly calm about what just happened.  "But why was he so much smaller and weaker?  Maybe because that Shrink Ball was a modified Pokéball while the one the captured the Champion was an Ultra Ball.  I guess that would mean the couple in the modified Great Balls are also different."  She theorized as she picked up the ball that contained the little pervert.  "If he is the same as his little friend, I'll have to be extra careful with him."  She thought as she cracked the ball open to reveal the prize inside.

Like with the last one, the boy inside was only an inch tall and just as scared.  Crying and begging, he was likely begging for his life or apologizing.  Not that it truly mattered, Wicke was unable to do anything for him at this point in time and as such he was now a test subject.

"Sorry little boy, but I can't fix you.  I actually needed more test subjects to figure out how, so thanks for volunteering."  She said, smiling warmly down to him.  "And don't worry, your friend has already taught me so much about how durable you are."  She added, trying to reassure him but likely having the opposite effect.  The boy scrambled out of the Pokéball and ran across her hand.  Wicke was hesitant to use her other hand to stop him, fearing her would crush him if she tried and instead brought her hand closer to her face.  The boy however jumped off her hand and fell onto her collar bone and rolled down into her cleavage.

Tucking her chin in so she could see the youth, his rolling got him wedged into her sweaty valley.  While not as pronounced as your struggles, she could still feel the boy kicking and flailing trying to right himself and the thought of the little pervert stuck in her breasts excited her.  She smiled in satisfaction as she slipped her pinky finger under him and separated her breasts around his body.  He quickly righted himself on her finger and looked around wildly to escape.  "How about we put you somewhere safe?"  She suggested, setting him on her breast right at the cup of her bra.  She held up the rim of her bra to create a space for him to slip into, but the boy climbed over her bra, still trying to run away, and tumbled down her belly and landed on her skirt.

"Oh, you want to go somewhere a bit more naughty?"  Wicke asked, her excitement getting the better of her as she pulled up her skirt and fully revealed her lacey panties.

Ignoring Wicke once again, the boy ran past her panties, over her pubis noms and jumped down past her nethers.  He didn't stick the landing, and while nothing was broken, her couldn't walk straight.

The boy's desperate attempts to escape her only excited Wicke more.  She knew she could stop him at anytime, but she liked seeing him try so hard to run.  "Where do you think you can go little fellow?"  She asked, which stopped him in his tracks.  "If you get away from me, the only one who even knows how you got so small, you are unable to communicate at your size.  I might be able to fix you, but you have to come with me."

The boy turned around and looked at her with a pitiful expression.  He limped back towards her, head hanging and she could tell he was unlikely to run again.

"Good, now I didn't try this with your friend, so I don't know if it will work."  She said, pointing his Shrink Ball at him.  "Return."  She commanded as a red light shot out from the center of the ball and struck the boy, sucking him inside.  "Okay, that feature still works."  She remarked, pressing the center button to shrink the device, which it did.  "I suppose it will only work with the tiny inside?  Wait, 'tiny'?  Why am I referring to them as that?  Are they not still human?  But if they were human I'd still be able to catch them after releasing them...  Have I stopped thinking of these people as human already?"  She pondered, as she was about to put the perverted boy in her purse but stopped.  "Do I really need tinies like him?  He's not like my little Champion so even if I find a way to restore him, it might not work for that adorable, loveable trainer..."

Just then a low 'gurgle' growled from her stomach and Wicke looked at the ball in her hand.  "No, I mean, even with what I've done that seems a little..."  She thought, dismissing the idea much to her stomach's dissatisfaction.  Re-enlarging the Shrink Ball, Wicke took off her wet bra and set it on her shawl and sweater before opening the ball in front of her inverted nipple.  "As an apology for shrinking you, would you like to...?"  She asked, slightly embarrassed.

It didn't take long before she felt the tiny boy's hands on her areola, caressing it softly.  Again his tinier hands did little to produce a reaction from her by himself, but she helped tease her breast a bit and before long her nipple was poking out of it's sunken space.  Taking a hint, the boy worked the excited nub, planting his face into it and licking at the opening.

Wicke felt his tongue slip into the nipple opening and tickle the mouth of her milk ducts.  Stifling a moan, she pinched her nipple, trapping the boy's tongue.  "Mmm, that's new."  She thought, feeling the boy try to pull away but was unable to.  "Then again, this whole situation has been only new experience after another."  She concluded as the boy tried pushing into her nipple to try and loosen the flesh trapping her tongue.  All that accomplished was for him to bury his head entirely in Wicke's nipple as the opening stretched to accommodate him.  For the first time, his tiny body was able to send a jolt of pleasure through Wicke's body and she firmly clasped her hand into her boob, shoving the now struggling boy deeper.

It was a pleasurable cycle of delight for Wicke and horror for the young man.  As his body slipped deeper, one of Wicke's milk ducts expanded to facilitate his passage, which brought Wicke more pleasure, which forced her to massage her breast, which forced the boy deeper again.  Bit by bit the boy was being devoured by Wicke's massive mammary and his struggles only added to her bliss.  When his feet finally disappeared into her chest, Wicke registered the inferno of passion in her loins demanding to be sated.  She slid her panties down her legs, leaving it to hang off an ankle as she began fingering her messy cunt, but it wasn't enough.

"Oh, why did I leave you at home!?"  WIcke lamented, her first thoughts being of how you would satisfy her.  There was no doubt that you would crawl in her dripping sex and let her experience the best pleasure she could imagine, and that only made her burn hotter still.

Casting her eyes to the two Great Shrink Balls, Wicke released the honeymooners who appeared a few inches in front of her dripping pussy.  "Sorry sweetheart, I'm borrowing your husband."  Wicke said, reaching her hand behind the man and quickly shoving him between her legs.  The girl looked on in horror as her husband's legs kicked wildly, protruding from the gigantic entrance to the even larger woman' vagina.

Wicke could feel herself rapidly approaching oragsm, the two men struggling in the breast and pussy edging her closer and closer.  The tipping point came when Wicke felt, and looked to see, the newly-wed wife playing tug-of-war with Wicke's love sphincter with the husband as the rope.  Tightening her claim on the tiny man, Wicke's vagina drew the man deeper, up to his ankles and the wife hit against the tender folds, losing her grip and falling on her butt.  As she felt her climax hit, Wicke once more shoved her fingers, and consequently the young husband, deep in her nethers.

Spasms rocked Wicke's body for a full minute as she raised her hips and a flood of her sated lust flooded down on the crying possibly widow below.  As she slowly lowered her meaty bottom back onto the ground, her breath coming short but satisfied, Wicke withdrew her fingers from her womanhood and licked her nectar off them.  "Mmm, that was good."  She thought, feeling the man trapped in her sex wiggle weakly.  The boy inside her bosom had stopped moving, much to her displeasure, but she could feel him enter a slightly wider area in her breast and massaged the spot softly.

With her lust passing, Wicke's rational mind began catching up to her actions.  One boy crushed and confirmed dead, another unmoving inside her boob and a newly-wed husband struggling to survive in her vagina.  All of which took place in public, just outside of the Hau'Oli police station!  "Oh, how did I get myself in this situation?"  Wicke thought to herself panting in a satisfied exhaustion.  She noticed the wife was crying and begging, likely for her husband back or for her freedom, she didn't know which.  "She's a bit taller than the two boys, but still smaller than the Champion."  She noted, estimating the girl, and likely her husband, stood at an inch and a half or so.

Picking up the terrified girl, Wicke brought her up to her dripping sex.  "He's still moving in there, and he feels great."  She whispered gently rubbing her pussy in the girl's face.  "There's no need to cry, in fact you will be helping me find a way to reverse these effects."  She assured softly.  "However, I am curious of something.  If you had to choose between being restored back to your former size or staying with your lover, which would you choose?"  She asked, setting the girl back on the ground and leaning back to reveal both her love tunnel and rosebud.  "If you want to stay with your husband, he's sliding closer to the entrance now so you can reach in and help him out."  She explained using her fingers to spread the velvety folds of her glistening flower, a pair of feet beginning to come into view.  "Or you could lick my dirty hole, the hole where my waste comes out and if I find a way to restore you, I will keep your husband."  She offered with a warm smile.

The girl stared at Wicke in disbelief for a moment, but slowly got to her feet.  Crying even more, she forced her face between Wicke's fleshy butt cheeks and began licking the tacky sphincter that waited for her.

Quivering in delight, Wicke slowly pulled the husband from her pussy, strands of her fluids breaking as she pulled him up to her face.  "Looks like I've got a new toy."  She said, seeing that the man was unconscious but breathing.  She set him on the ground and returned him to him Shrink Ball.  "Oh, but what am I going to do with their clothes and luggage?"  She thought as she waited for her clothes to dry, placing a finger behind the wife's head to indicate she had to keep licking.  "These two are now 'missing' but they were also going home today."  She reasoned, looking over to where she had left their belongings when she noticed the Grimer the boys had been chasing came back and was eating the discarded clothing.

Smiling, Wicke crawled over to the Sludge Pokémon who, when it saw her approaching, started to flee.  "Wait, don't go.  I won't hurt you."  She whispered to it in a calm and tender voice.  The Grimer stopped and turned back to her and after seeing her kind smile, slowly came back.  She picked up some of the clothes that laid scattered about and offered them to it.  "Are you hungry?"

The Grimer happily accepted her offering, shoving the clothes in it's mouth.  With the girl dangling from her butt, Wicke watched as the Grimer ate, reaching forward to to pet it.  "You're quite the little glutton."  She observed, opening the couple's bags and feeding it more.  She knew that while Grimer are poisonous, it's only when they feel threatened are they dangerous, and so long as you don't touch the toxic crystals in their mouths.  "I'm not a trainer, so you won't get to battle but would you like to come with me?  I'll feed you plenty."  She asked.

The Grimer stopped eating for a moment and looked at the mature beauty quizzically.  After a moment's thought, it smiled broadly and nodded enthusiastically.

"Well then, enjoy your meal, Grimey.  I'll catch you after."  She replied, handing her new Pokémon some more clothes to eat.  As she finished feeding Grimey all of the husband's clothes and the bag that held them, she opened the other bag and started feeding it the wife's clothes.  It was all shirts, skirts and dresses that were far too small to fit over Wicke's curvaceous body, and bras that wouldn't even be able to handle the mass of one of her boobs, let alone the both, but when she got to the girl's panties she had a thought.  While most of the clothing was dirty which she just fed to Grimey, there were a couple clean pair of cute looking thongs that Wicke just had to try on.  Her own panties were soaked and sticky from before anyway and so she placed them in a small plastic bag from the girls luggage and put them in her purse for safekeeping.

Wiggling her plentiful booty, Wicke had almost forgotten about the girl licking her anal sphincter.  "Sweetie, I'm borrowing a pair of underwear from you.  Hope you don't mind."  She said, slipping her legs in as she pulled the garment up.  It was smooth sailing up her legs until she got to her thighs.  The elastic band bit into her plump thighs a bit, but with some careful maneuvering and slow progress she was able to meet an even greater obstacle, her round rump.  It seemed like an impossible task, the flimsy elastic band of the dainty panties stretching far more than it was intended as it approached the crest of Wicke's bottom and then would go no further.  Wicke tried wiggling and clenching her glutes, but all that did was rub her rubbery orifice all over the girl trapped in her behind's face.  Finally, with a quick tug, Wicke was able to get the panties on but the elastic was sacrificed in the end with a little 'snap'.  Still, Wicke's hips were far wider than the thong was designed for and hugged her curves tightly.

The string of the thong also wedged deeply into her ass, but Wicke quickly realized that because of the original owner being held in front of her anus, the material didn't bother it.  "Oh, now I can wear all those uncomfortable, cute panties I've always wanted but never could because they irritated my poor bumhole."  She thought happily, giving her cheeks another squeeze.  "You're going to have to get comfortable down there sweetie, it's going to be a long, hot day."  She said, fixing her skirt and getting dressed now that her clothes were dry.

Grimey had eaten everything that was left by the people Wicke had shrunk, bags, clothing, even the water guns, and using an Ultra Ball she caught it without any issue.  Happy that not only does she have a couple tinies she can experiment with to try and find a way to restore you, she also found the perfect way to dispose of any evidence left behind.

She went about her business in town, buying supplies and took extra pleasure whenever she sat down.  Because of how tight the thong she was wearing was, the little girl trapped between her cheeks wasn't able to slip inside her ass, but that didn't stop her anus from spreading over the girl's face in a delightful manner.

On the way home, Wicke retrieved the stinky girl who had been subjected to the giantess' butt sweat and occasional flatus and called her back into her Shrink Ball.  She also checked her bra for the boy she had shoved in her breast, realizing she couldn't feel him anymore and there were no noticeable lumps in her soft breast.  The cup was empty, but curiously enough she found that she was lactating a bit.  "My!  Did my big, mean breast turn you into milk?"  She questioned half playfully with only the slightest bit of concern for youth, though after that day she would never think of him again.

Approaching her home, Wicke was excited to see you again, and even though it was only a few hours it felt like forever.

 

End Notes:

I hope you all are finding this story enjoyable, I know there was very little of the protag in this one, but they will be back next chapter.  I know this chapter was a little longer than what I usually post, but this story just keeps gaining a life of it's own.  Still, please leave a review and I hope to see you all next time!

Thank you for your Contributions by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[04/14/17]

In this chapter, you will find:

Breasts, Entrapment, Butt, Insertion, Armpit, Odor, Vore and more.

 

With the help of her tiny volunteers, Wicke is able to make some impressive gains in multiples ways.

"I'm home!"  Wicke announced, kicking off her shoes and quickly heading to her room after arriving home from going to find some 'volunteers' for her research.  She didn't see you on her bed and quickly hid the couple she had captured in her top drawer before getting changed in just her bathrobe and beginning her search for you.  It didn't take long for her to see you lying on the couch in her spot fast asleep.

Towering over you, she smiled down to your sleeping form.  "So adorable."  She cooed, crouching down to observe you better.  "My little Champion, you may not be winning any Pokémon battles at this size, but you are quickly winning my heart it seems."  She thought, as she felt a warm calm flow over her.  It may have only been a few days, but a lot had happened in that time.  Just thinking about all she had done with you licked at Wicke's desires as she felt blood rush to her lonely sex.  "And conquered my body as well."  She giggled, standing to loom over you as she turned to present her large, round rear.

Carefully, she sat down in her spot on the couch as her pussy delighted in enveloping you.  "Oh, yes!  This is what was missing."  She thought as she felt you wake up.

You panicked a bit when you felt something fall on you, a soft, warm, heavy weight pinning you to the couch, but were immediately able to identify the powerful aroma that accompanied the syrupy liquid that quickly coated you.

"Oh my, why ever does my seat feel so good today?"  Wicke questioned, playfully feigning ignorance at what she had done and wiggled her hips.  "I might just have to enjoy this for a bit before I do anything."  She added, leaning back into the cushions and grinding her pussy into you.

It was obvious that Wicke knew what she was doing, but you were enjoying yourself so you didn't mind.  Her delicate, meaty folds caressed your body and the opening from which Wicke's personal Ambrosia seeped beckoned you to enter.  You felt Wicke spread herself open, bouncing as she humped you with the vigor of a teenager.  Slipping your arms into the pulsing love tunnel, you licked every inch of the mature woman's sensitive, engorged flesh that you squeezed pass.

The sheer amount of pleasure Wicke felt as you entered her most sacred of places was indescribable.  She nearly hit orgasm right then and let out a moan that could have woken the dead.  In the back of her mind she was glad nobody would be around at this time of day but doubted that she would have stopped even if there were.  "How can you feel so good?  That little toy I picked up today wasn't anywhere close to this kind of pleasure!"  Wicke thought, driving her fingers into her pussy, shoving you deeper and deeper.  "Half an inch can't make that much of a difference.  Maybe because you're willing?  You try to give me pleasure?  Or is it something else entirely?"  These thoughts didn't slow Wicke at all as she continued to furiously work her hairy cunt.  She had intended this to be a slow, drawn out session but your licking and nibbling on the flesh inside made her mind go blank and within moments a flood of her hot, womanly cum shot you out of her and onto the coffee table.

Wicke was quicker to catch her breath than you and slowly sat up.  She picked you up and brought you up to her smiling, satisfied face.  "I see you managed to stay out of trouble until I got back.  Very good my cute little Champion.  I'll be sure to listen to your request later, but first I need to clean up and relax, okay?"  She said in a tone much like the loving tone you've heard her use before, but it seemed slightly different this time.  You nod your head, basking happily in the fact that you were able to at least satisfy her womanly desires.  "Thank you sweetie.  I'm going to put you back in now, it feels wonderful to have you in me."  She replied, lowering you back down between her legs.

This time you stayed motionless as Wicke fed you to her heated sex, knowing that this wasn't to fulfill some carnal desire but simply for her to enjoy the feeling.

Rubbing her pelvis just above the delightful feeling you caused in her, Wicke hummed happily as she went about cleaning up the mess she made.  She kept meaning to bring you back out over the course of the day, but kept saying she wanted 'just a little more time'.  You didn't mind at all and ended up spending the rest of the day in the older woman's pussy.  Wicke did have to go to some meetings and perform some official duties for the Aether Foundation that day but decided that it would all be much more enjoyable with you in her, and she was right.  The entire day she walked with a spring in her step, as her fleshy walls undulated around you.

That night she worked more on finding a way to restore you, though much more half-heartedly than she had before.  She also showed Grimey around, taking it to the garbage room and telling it to go there whenever it was hungry.

She even let the young couple out for a bit but decided to not tell you about them just yet.  The girl she had lick her anus again, while it didn't light a fire in her like when you did it, it did feel nice to have clean backdoor for when she wanted to use it.  Since she didn't want you to know they were there, she didn't even say anything to the girl, just revealed her little pucker and looked at her.

For the husband, she ran some experiments with him.  First she released him from the Shrink Ball, thus trapping him in his new form.  She then tried to catch him again in a new Shrink Ball, but just like the first boy it didn't work.  The husband survived, she assumed because Great Shrink Balls make a tiny more durable, and she tossed a regular Pokéball at him and was surprised to see it worked.

With this new knowledge she theorized that a Shrink Ball will only catch a human and in the process turns them into a Pokémon.  After a few more tests, Wicke was at a loss for what to do with the man.  It had been hours and the girl was still licking for all she was worth and she didn't want to put him inside her because you might find out.  Realizing it was getting late, Wicke decided she should sleep on it and took went to bed with you in her nethers, the young wife between her butt cheeks, and she decided to have the husband clean her armpits while she slept.  Blissfully, she fell asleep feeling like the goddess you always treated her as.  And she like it.



As your consciousness stirred, you saw, felt, heard, smelt and tasted nothing but Wicke.  You spent the better half of the previous day inside her intoxicating pussy and were allowed to even spend the night there as well.  Somehow you could tell from the subtle signs of her body that Wicke was still asleep, so you remained as still as you could so's not to disturb her sleep.  Within the dark, wet confines of the mature beauty's most sacred spot, you contemplated about just how lucky you've been over the past few days, experiencing and discovering things about both Wicke and yourself that you never even dream of.  Everything about the gentle giantess became alluring for you, even things like drinking her sweat or being at the forefront of a bowel movement.  Over the course of this incident Wicke had unintentionally and quite literally shit on you, and it only made you want to be with her more.

You start to wonder about what's in store for you if she can't fix you, or if you are stuck like this forever.  Would you be able to stay with Wicke, or would your mother take over after the week had passed and Wicke sought help in fixing you?  That option is less than ideal, seeing as your mother can be a little carefree and forgetful and the last thing you need is to find yourself in any situation even remotely close to what you've shared with Wicke.

Or what if your mother displayed some of the subtle changes you've started to notice with Wicke?  Not like her willingness to have you pleasure her, that is a welcomed big change, but like how she is looking at you in ways she never did before.  The way she talks to you, calling you 'my cute Champion' and 'sweetie', like she has started to see you in a more adult light.

Your train of thought was gently disturbed as you heard Wicke's heartbeat increase slightly and you felt her begin to roll over in bed.  Excited, you started thinking about what Wicke will let you do today.



As Wicke slowly opened her eyes, she could faintly recall the dream she had that night.  She was seated high on a throne, looking out over a sea of tinies that were all bowing before her.  You were there too, under her as she called for and played with volunteers from the crowd.  Purring happily at the sensation coming from her vaginal canal, she remembered that the other two were still out as well, the girl motionless in front of her anus and the man in her armpit.

Lazily she reached into her underarm and plucked the newly-wed husband from it, but he didn't react at all, not even jolt awake.  Opening her eyes, Wicke brought him up to her face to examine him only to see him hanging completely limb between her fingers.  "Is he...?"  She wondered, giving him a gentle shake to try and wake him but he didn't.  She could smell the intense odor of her sweat cling to his lifeless body and could see him not breathing.  "Did he suffocate from the smell?  Drown in my sweat?  It doesn't look like I broke anything by moving in my sleep."  She rationalized.  She still didn't know what she was going to do with the little guy, but this fixed that if not in a less than ideal way.  She wasn't sure if the poor man suffered in his last moments or not, and that was what upset her, not the fact that it was her body and actions that killed him.

As her body started to get ready to face the day, she felt a familiar pressure pushing against the exit of her colon.  Flexing her gut a bit, she was relieved both of the gas trapped in her ass and to feel you wiggle as her muscles contracted.  "Again you are so very special."  She thought as a quiet flatus blew in the face of the young widow in between her cheeks.  The maiden began thrashing about as the horrible smell assaulted her senses and a second fart blew her back a bit.  "I suppose I should inform the young girl about her husband."  She decided, reaching back with her free hand and pulling the girl out.

Happy to finally be able to breath fresh air again, the girl collapsed when Wicke set her on top of one of her massive breasts.  It took her a couple seconds to realize Wicke had set her husband next to her, but when she did she quickly pulled him into her arms and started crying and saying something that Wicke just couldn't hear.  It was a little sad as Wicke watched the girl slowly realize she was now a widow, shaking her husband to try and get a response but the reality started to set in.  With her dead lover in her arms, the girl cried atop Wicke's gigantic boob.

"My condolences for your loss, but didn't you already abandon him when you left him in my nethers to save yourself?"  Wicke asked, the moment passing very quickly for her.  The widowed woman stopped crying and glared at Wicke's gentle face.  "He was mine now, so I suppose I'll take him back."  She added, picking up the man's corpse.  The distraught wife tried to fight the giant, menacing hand, tried to pulled her husband back, but was instead pulled forward and lost her grip.  She tumbled down between Wicke's breasts and got stuck in her cleavage.

"Though that said, I'm not really sure how I should dispose of him."  Wicke contemplated as she regarded the limp corpse.  "I mean, conventional measures run the risk of him being found, however slim those chances may be, and I don't want to feed him the Grimey."  Just then, her stomach protested her being awake and not feeding it and she found herself looking at the dead man and licking her lips.  "No, what am I thinking?!  That is cannibalism.  I can't eat another hu-..."  Her thoughts trailed off as she had an epiphany.  "Hold on, is he human?  Sure a Shrink Ball is designed to only work on people, but right now he is tethered to a regular Pokéball.  Pokéballs cannot capture people, so this isn't a person."  Once again, her stomach cried out for food, for her to break her fast and eat.  Slowly, she opened her mouth and held the man's lifeless body over her maw.  If the man had been alive, he would have seen the dark abyss of Wicke's gullet below, calling for food.

The wife trapped between Wicke's colossal globes of tit flesh watched in horror as she realized what the giantess planned to do.

Without ceremony Wicke released the man and his body passed her plump lips never to seen the light of day again.  She clamped her jaws shut and swallowed hard, feeling the lump of flesh travel down her throat and disappear behind her collar bone.  "Not a bad taste, especially for someone that had marinated in my smelly armpits all night."  Wicke assessed, licking her lips and patting her stomach.  She saw the young widow crying again in her bosom.  "He wasn't human anymore you know.  I caught him in a Pokéball last night."  She tried to explain, but girl snapped at her and flipped her off.  Looking at the girl sternly, Wicke pressed her breasts together a couple of times to fully envelop the offensive tiny a couple of times and drain her strength.  "I don't appreciate the rude behavior.  He was never going to get restored after I released him from the Shrink Ball, but there is still hope that tinies like you can be fixed.  If only there was a way to get the Shrink Ball to recognize you as an invalid tar...get..."

Again, this morning was a time for epiphanies as Wicke bolted upright with her eyes wide in excitement.  "Why didn't I think of this sooner!"  She thought, grabbing the girl from her breasts and getting up.  She quickly grabbed her robe and the girl's Shrink Ball and headed to the PMD.  Without explanation, she returned the grieving widow to the capture device and booted up the PMD, making a new function by altering a copy of the Shrink Ball code.  Shrinking the girl's ball, Wicke fed it into the port on the top of the machine and cleared the Shrink Balls that were still in the receiving guide.  Pressing start, the PMD quietly ran its protocol and in short order a normal Great Ball came rolling out.

Before Wicke could even retrieve it, the Great Ball shook violently and in a flash of light the nude girl was standing in front of Wicke with a very confused look on her face.

"It worked!"  Wicke exclaimed jubilantly.  "Now I can fix you."  She thought, feeling you squirm vigorously from all the motion.

"I'm big again."  The girl said examining her body in disbelief.  She then saw Wicke and quickly remembered all of her rage for her husband's murderer.  "You bitch!  I'll kill you!"  She cried, lunging at Wicke.

Caught off guard, Wicke stumbled back as the girl jumped at her, falling onto her couch.  She brought her hands up to defend herself, not realizing that she was still holding a Shrink Ball in her hand.  The ball, flung from Wicke's motion of self preservation, enlarged and struck the assailant in the face.

In the moment before everything went dark, the girl knew what was about to happen and a horrified, sad expression crossed her face as she was sucked into the Shrink Ball.

Wicke had closed her eyes and fell roughly on the couch, sliding it back a bit, as she feared she was about to be hurt or even killed by the furious widow.  She didn't even realize the girl was captured again and it wasn't until the Shrink Ball sounded the signature tone of a successful catch did she open her eyes.  Looking down at the Shrink Ball, Wicke realized what must have happened and quickly released the girl from the ball, trapping her at an inch tall and fragile as a bug.

"Thank you for your assistance with my research, young lady.  Thanks to you, I can fix a mistake I made and restore someone very precious to me back to their proper size."  Wicke said, wholeheartedly thankful to the now cowering girl for helping her discover not just a safe method of fixing you, but also demonstrating that tinies restored can be shrunk again.  "As I promised, you were free to go but you tried to assault me."  She continued, as the girl tried to run away.  She stomped a foot down in the girl's path which caused the fleeing tiny to fall back on her tush.  Turning, Wicke lowered her ass just enough so that her cheeks touched the floor on either side of the girl.  She pulled her cheeks apart to reveal her quivering pucker much to the girl's horror.  "As such, you need to be,"  She added, applying pressure on her bowels again and loosening another, much more powerful, eruption of bowel miasma on the girl, "punished."

Teasing her breast, Wicke managed to expose one of her nipples as she tooted a couple more times on the tiny girl, who passed out from the lack of clean air to breath.  Gently, Wicke picked up the unconscious widow and pressed her feet against her excited nipple.  "I would have let you go, but if you are going to try and kill me, I have no choice."  Wicke thought, rubbing, pinching and teasing her nipple more until the girl's feet slid inside.  "This is the best you can do for me now.  You're far too small and weak to be of any other use to me."  She justified, feeling the tingle of pleasure emanate from her nipple as more and more of the girl was swallowed by it.

The heat quickly began to collect in her loins too, and Wicke decided to move back into the bedroom before finishing, the girl up to her waist dangling from the giantess' hungry teat.  As she crawled into bed, Wicke let out a pleasant moan as she felt you start to caress and lick her insides, working to please her.  "Oh, you understand me so well."  She swooned, playing with her sex as she fed the tiny girl up to her head in her nipple.  Losing herself to your efforts for a bit, Wicke focused on satisfying her lust before completely consuming the tiny with her breast.

You weren't exactly sure about what had been going on that morning, but you heard muffled talking and felt the vibrations of Wicke passing gas.  It wasn't until you felt the flesh around you begin to heat up did you start teasing and pleasing your goddess.  It wasn't long before you felt her fingers pushing you deeper and deeper into her sex, to the furthest depths until you hit a fleshy sphincter at the end of her vaginal canal.  The inner orifice quivered at your touch and as you licked and caressed it, you were able to slip your fingers into the tight opening.

Wicke's pleasure quickly mounted as you played with her cervix.  "Mmm, this is a feeling that a normal lover just can't give."  She thought, as she felt your arm pass the external os.  As you crawled deeper towards her uterus, she felt a tingle in her breast and looked to see that the girl had woken up and was trying to free herself.  "Oops, sorry about that sweetheart."  She mentally apologized, pushing on the girl's head as she cried and begged most likely for mercy and to be freed, but Wicke just couldn't hear her.  Her finger sunk deep into her breast, the fatty tissue enveloping her digit up to the third knuckle before her retracted it.  The girl was nowhere to be seen, not even a strand of hair protruding from the opening and Wicke could feel she squeeze into one of the many milk ducts in her bosom.

The combination of Wicke teasing her messy sex, you crawling through her cervix and the tiny widow struggling in her boob soon pushed the mature beauty over the edge of satisfaction.  She felt her cervix suck you up into her womb as a flood of nectar poured from her satisfied nether lips.  Patting her lower abdomen happily, Wicke could feel the girl in her chest still struggling to get out.  She massaged the area to calm the erratic movements inside and soon enough the girl stopped moving.

Looking over at the clock, Wicke realized that she if she rushed, she should be able to make in on time.  Rubbing her belly over your position, she apologized for not being able to let you out and if you can crawl back to the opening of her sex she will get you out later in the day.  She then quickly freshened up and got dressed, noticing oddly that one of her breasts didn't fit properly in her bras anymore, the one that turned the boy from the day before into milk.  The widow was in the other and if she had the same effect as the boy, Wicke would likely need to purchase new bras.  Without time to do anything about it today, Wicke went to work braless, and while she tried to be careful, her massive mammaries proved to be unruly and attention grabbing all day, especially around lunch when she felt her breast start to lactate and leave a wet spot on her sweater.

To deal with it, she went to the bathroom and sucked from her breast until no more milk came out.  While there, Wicke also reached into herself and pulled you from her nethers.  Cleaning you off, she explained that she wasn't wearing a bra and informed you that she was going to keep you in her panties.  You agree, expecting her to rest you against her hairy bush above her pussy but were instead treated to being wedged between her sweaty butt crack.  Positioned so your face was right against her greasy, foul smelling, addictive back door, you gave the orifice a lick once she pulled her panties back up to express your satisfaction with her placement of you.  Wicke smiled in delight at the action, wiggling her large, soft tush and giggling to herself as she left the bathroom.  She gave a passing thought of how husband and wife would now be together in her forever before continuing on with her day.

Wicke took much joy when she sat down the rest of the day, always wiggling in place when she initially sat down, knowing you were under her occasionally licking her backdoor.  When she walked, each step she would feel her cheeks roll your face across her dirty hole just a bit.  She even delighted a bit when your presence before her rosebud would soften the sound of her passing gas.  It was most definitely a most wonderful day for her, and you enjoyed it just as much.

As she returned home that evening, she met up with Grimey who must have been on its way back from the garbage room judging from the big grin on its face.  Once home, Wicke changed into her bathrobe and retrieved you from her ass to introduce you and Grimey.  The sentient mass of sludge happily oozed over you, and Wicke warned it not to eat or hurt you.

That night, you noticed that Wicke didn't work with the PMD at all, instead she relaxed with you watching TV.  While you didn't mind, you were slightly concerned.

"Ready for bed, cutie?"  She asked, looking at you lying on top of her breast as she turned off the TV.

Standing, you nod yes but couldn't hide the unease you were feeling.

"Is something wrong sweetie?"  Wicke asked with genuine concern.  "I hope I didn't upset you today, did I?"

Quickly you assure her that today was a great day and requested a repeat some other time.

"Hmmm?  You feel the need to ask at this stage?"  Wicke asked in a decidedly seductive tone, picking you up and bringing you to her face.  She pressed you against her soft lips and kissed you a couple times before pulling you back to look at you again.  "You are welcome in or on any part of me, okay?  All you have to do is ask."

Blushing, you nod your head again.  You were so happy you almost thought you were dreaming.

"So what is troubling you then?"  Sha asked.

You pantomime that she hadn't touched the PMD at all today, and while you think she does deserve a break since this is her free time, you felt selfish thinking that she should be trying to fix you.

"I'm sorry cutie, I really should have been working on this shouldn't have I."  Wicke apologized, getting up and heading to the bedroom.  "I just wanted to spend some genuine time with you, as we've had quite a few intimate encounters, haven't we?"  She explained, giving a playful wink as she set you on the bed.

Smiling broadly, you agree as the mature beauty strips to her birthday suit.

"I promise to continue working on a solution tomorrow, but first I believe I owe some cute little trainer a reward for being on their best behavior yesterday."  She said, turning around and bending over at the waist to give you a full view of her ass and pussy as she picked up her discarded clothing.  After tossing her dirty clothes into the laundry basket, she crouched down next to the bed smiling.  "Does my cute little trainer have a request they would like to ask of me?"

Nodding, you pantomime that you want to lick her clean again, that you want her to not shower on her next two days off while exercising and working up a sweat and let you spend the day trapped in her most fragrant areas.

"Oh my, that is quite the request."  Wicke giggled, crawling over you onto the bed, dragging her enormous breasts over you and letting you see her hairy bush as she passed.  "Are you sure that's what you want?"  She confirmed teasingly, turning to lie on her back and motioning for you to come within arms reach.  "To be trapped in the back of my panties while I take a jog?  To be squished into my nethers as I do squats?"  She asked, exciting your imagination as she detailed how she would grant your request as you walked to her waiting hand between her thighs.  "I'll put you in the front of my bra while I do push-ups, though my breasts do prevent me from doing them properly.  And then after a hard day of exerting my body, I'll have to take a nice hot sauna with you in my underarms.  Then I can sleep with you wrapped in my dirty workout clothes and do it all over again the next day and that night, for as long as it takes, you can lick every inch of my sweaty, smelly, body."  She finished, punctuating the last three words as she picked you up and brought you up to her smiling face.  "Would you like that, sweetie?"

You feel yourself grinning like an idiot and nodding like a madman.  She brings you up to her lips again and you quickly run up to them, hugging and kissing them thankfully.

"I'll feel so disgusting, but it will feel amazing to have you lick me clean."  She thought, feeling a warm, happy sensation bubble up inside her.  "I'll fix you in a little bit, I just want a couple more days with you."  After a few more moments of you kissing her lips, Wicke held you out from her.  "I'm going to put you to bed now, hope you don't mind but since it is my body I'll be choosing where you sleep from now on."  She explained with her heartwarming smile.  Not really in a position to argue, you agree.  "Well then, good night, my sweet little trainer.  Sweet dreams."  She bid you good night in a loving tone, bringing you up for one last kiss before bringing you down her body.  Past her breast which quickly eclipsed her gorgeous face, over her soft, pudgy but smooth belly, and along her hairy pubis noms as she repositioned herself on the bed and spread her legs.  She brought you past her glistening pussy, and using her free hand to open her butt crack, to her quivering, waiting anus.  "Maybe it's because I neglected it for so long, but you feel really good in there."  Wicke thought as she fed you into her rectum head first.

Even though you spent the latter half of the day pressed against her rosebud, you excitedly crawled into Wicke's foul smelling rectum for the night.  You loved every part of Wicke, even the most dirty and repulsive of her holes.  You are quickly covered in anal secretions and trace amounts of what remains of Wicke's meals.  Softly, you kiss the fleshy walls before falling asleep.

"Good night, my little Champion."  Wicke thought, blushing as she felt you kiss her intestines.  Her heart fluttered at the thought of you safely tucked away inside of her, hidden from the world.  "Sweet dreams, love."

 

End Notes:

So, for a story that was suppose to be only a couple chapters at most, I still have a lot more to write for this lol, still I am enjoying writing it and I hope each chapter retains the level of quality you expect from me.  Leave a review if you want and I hope to see you again next time!

While We Wait by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[05/09/17]

This chapter was brought you in part by:

Entrapment, Butt, Pussy, Insertion, Mouth Play, Vore, Light Scat, Odor and more.

 

With two day between you and the start of your reward Wicke makes sure both she and you are ready.

There were still two days between you and your reward for being well behaved while Wicke was out, but your loving giantess wasn't about to leave you feeling impatient.  After spending the night in her rectum, Wicke realized she would have to push you out of her again and half lamented that she hadn't cleaned herself out for you the night before.  As such, once more you were pushed out of her brown eye along with a solid log of post meal waste that coiled neatly on top of you.  She apologized again, but you forgave her easily.

After cleaning you off, she got ready for work and informed you that her bras were too tight for her to wear comfortably and that you were going to have to ride in her panties again.

She initially was going to let you ride in the front of her tight, lacey thong, but didn't even make it to the front door before her legs almost gave out from how good it felt to have you pressed right against her folds.  After switching you to be face first against her slightly tacky bumhole, she gave her hefty cheeks a slap for good measure and went about her day.

Trapped within the sweaty confines of Wicke's ass cheeks, you happily enjoyed your day, teasing her when you knew she was alone.  The weight she settled on top of you whenever she sat down was heavenly and her infrequent flatuses throughout the day made you long to crawl into the source and take in the more potent scent.

Wicke did give you occasional reprieves when she had to go to the bathroom and tempting your luck, you asked her not to wipe after she went #2.  She smiled and agreed but only on the condition that you made sure it didn't get itchy afterword.  You smile and accept her terms and soon found yourself pressed against her dirty brown eye with a bit of waste sticking to the wrinkled flesh.  The foul odor assaulted your senses and you reveled every moment of it.

After work, Wicke went shopping for new bras, a new measuring showing that she grew a full cup size and a bit.  She considered for a moment not bothering with new bras, in case she decided to get a few more 'tiny' enhancements for them, but did get one new bra for the time being.  On the way home she heard a few people whisper rumors of two young local boys disappearing and that a couple of tourists never took their taxi to the port.  She couldn't help but look at the breast she fed the young widow into while rubbing her stomach and licking her lips as she remembered the taste of the husband.  Most likely the honeymooners passed out of her along with you that morning, so it was unlikely they would ever be found.  She looked in her purse and saw the reserve Shrink Balls she had put in it just in case and contemplated gathering a few more 'volunteers' to help with her research.  She decided against it in favor of waiting for the current attention to blow over.

Grimey greeted Wicke when she got home, it seemed to have eaten its fill earlier and was waiting for her to come back.  She got changed and played with her Grimer for a bit while enjoying the feeling of you rubbing against her anus.  When she decided to 'work' more on a way to fix you, she asked if you wanted to come out.  While you felt you could spent the rest of your life snuggling her brown eye, you did want to try to spend some time with the mature beauty and so you wiggled in request to be freed.  She plucked you from her ass and set you on her lap, turning on the TV for you if you were so inclined to watch.

As the night went on, you found yourself lying on Wicke's thighs staring up at the low hanging ceiling of her humongous breasts rise, fall and bounce with every move she made.

Because she had already found a safe, reliable way to fix you, Wicke instead busied herself with exploring the potential of the Shrink Balls.  Currently, she was detailing all she had learned about each type of Shrink Ball she had used.

She sat back in her seat to re-read what she had wrote:
While I am still investigating all the possibilities of this great discovery, I have found that the size a person will become is determined by the base catch value of the Pokéball that has been modified.  I have yet to test with special Pokéballs, but the following is what I have learned so far.

Pokéball - Codename 'Shrink' Ball:
Blue and white with black arrows pointing to the central button on the top and bottom halves.
Target captured shrinks down to 1 inch tall and is very fragile, more or less useless.  Can be crushed easily if not careful.

Great Ball - Codename 'Miniball':
Blue and white like the Shrink Ball, a blue circle with two red lines in it on the top arrow.
Target is reduced to 1.5 inches tall but is not easily broken, perfect for short term fun.  Resistant to large, crushing forces but can still be suffocated and/or drowned.

Ultra Ball - Codename 'Toy' ball:
Blue and white like the Shrink Ball, an outline of a black circle with the trademark yellow design of an Ultra Ball marked on the top circle.
Target shrinks to 2 inches tall and seems to be unbreakable, making for an excellent long term source of entertainment.  Can take the full weight of a normal sized person on their heel without anything breaking and can spend hours in areas with limited to no oxygen without worry.

Master Ball - Untested
Level Ball - Untested
Lure Ball - Untested
Moon Ball - Untested
Friend Ball - Untested
Love Ball - Untested
Heavy Ball - Untested
Fast Ball - Untested
Premier Ball - Untested
Repeat Ball - Untested
Timer Ball - Untested
Nest Ball - Untested
Net Ball - Untested
Dive Ball - Untested
Luxury Ball - Untested
Heal Ball - Untested
Quick Ball - Untested
Dusk Ball - Untested
Beast Ball - Untested

I shall continue my research in secret for now, though if possible I would like to invite some trustworthy individuals to assist me as I move forward.  Perhaps some of the Trial Captains or other noteworthy trainers in the area.
It should also be noted that if you release a shrunken person, henceforth known as a 'Tiny', from a Shrink Ball, you cannot recapture them in a Shrink Ball but can catch them in a regular Pokéball.  Furthermore, if you want to restore a Tiny to their proper size, you must first reverse the modification of the Ball containing them.

Reaching to her lap and to pet you a bit, Wicke felt satisfied with her work so far.  "If I were to acquire the assistance of some other trainers, who would I ask?  Lana seems like a level-headed girl and with all that time she spends fishing alone, maybe she could use a tiny companion or two.  Mallow could have a few forage the Lush Jungle for ingredients for her, though I suppose a lot would go missing if she did."  She contemplated, giving serious thought to bringing others into her project.  "I wonder if Acerola would like some tinies to treat her like royalty?  I also hear Hapu likes cute things and while my sweetie here is the absolute cutest, those other four were adorable.  Oh, and Olivia!  She's single and looking for a someone to settle down with, I'm sure a few tinies would help at the very least alleviate her loneliness.  There's also Plumeria, who lost all her little brothers and sisters when Team Skull disbanded and Kahili who just got back recently.  Who else?  Miss Anabel maybe?  She could catch criminals with them I suppose."

As she continued to think she turned off the PMD and lied down on the couch, resting you on her panties as she moved.  "If I just keep you for myself, maybe I could give your mom a few tinies as an apology... No!  What am I thinking?!  I promised to fix you, not keep you."  She thought, chastising herself.

That night your bed was the soft and warm folds of the mature beauty's labia, without even a pair of panties to keep you tucked in, not that Wicke's plump thigh didn't keep you in place throughout the night.



The next day Wicke hurried to work.  She was going to be stuck in her office for the vast majority of the day writing and reading reports and she wanted to get a head start on them.  As she got up to get dressed, you tumbled out of her nethers and were left on the bed.  Checking to make sure she had everything, Wicke noticed you weren't in her panties and saw you waiting for her on the bed.

"I got something kind of new for you today, sweetie."  She giggled, picking you up off the bed and bringing you up for a kiss.  After a brief peck her lips parted and she tilted her head back, allowing you to fall into her humid mouth.  "Definitely a 'sweetie'."  She purred happily, sucking on your body as she headed out the door.

Inside Wicke's mouth, you were being tossed about by her strong tongue, it pressing itself into all out your sensitive places.  For hours without end Wicke played with your body, licking your face, chest, arms, and legs.  Teasing your sex, she brought you to multiple orgasms throughout the day, shallowing your release each time with a happy moan.  There were even a couple of times when one of your limbs would edge too close to her throat and you were nearly pulled down to her stomach, but each time you or Wicke were able to free the seized appendage.

At times, Wicke would suck on you for a while without swallowing, allowing for her thick saliva to build up and fill her mouth.  You would drink some from time to time, not that you weren't almost constantly lick her tongue for the ultimate Kalos kiss, and just as her mouth got to overflowing she would press you against the roof of her mouth to swallow.

Playing with her tiny trainer made an almost unbearable day of monotonous work fun and fulfilling.  She read and approved several project proposal, wrote a report on her 'legitimate' research with the PMD and read over several other documents and field reports from other Aether Foundation employees.  As her day was coming to an end though, while reading a particularly boring and childishly written report on the activities of UB-04, Wicke consciously tongued around her mouth to occupy her mind when she realized her mouth was empty!

"OH NO!"  She gasped, opening her mouth and bending over in a futile attempt to cause you to tumble from her lips.  This only caused her to become aware of some mass sitting very still in the pit of her stomach.  "No.  No, no, no, no, no.  Not you!"  She panicked, seeing that she had less than 15 minutes left in the day she rushed home and would say she was feeling sick if anyone questioned her.

She ran the entire way home, her clothes sticking to her frame with sweat, and while she was deeply concerned for your safety a small part of her enjoyed the feeling of you being tossed about in her belly.  She threw her door open and rushed into the bathroom where she quickly tickled her gag reflex and felt her stomach unsuccessfully try to push your tiny body up.  "Please, please be okay sweetie!"  She silently prayed, reaching into her mouth a few more times, her body failing to bring you up her esophagus until finally she felt a bulge travel up her neck.

Because of your relatively big size, you didn't get thrown out of Wicke's mouth as she started to cough to clear her airway but instead fell limply into the half full sink she prepared.  Immediately you stand in the, relative to you, waist high water and can see the panic and distraught face of Wicke give way to relief and joy.

"Oh sweetie, are you alright!?  I didn't mean to swallow you, I swear."  She quickly said.  "Oh, what have I done?  What if I had digested you?"

Waving your hands, you communicate to the beautiful giantess that you are fine.

"That's good.  How long were you in there for?"  She asked, relieved to see you were fine.

Shrugging your shoulders, hold up one, then two fingers followed by a 'so-so' gesture.

"You can't mean one or two minutes, so ten to twenty minutes?"  She figured, sighing to herself that she noticed her mistake quickly.

That is until you shook your head and stretched your hands out from one another.

Wicke's eyes widened and her cheeks quickly flushed with embarrassment as she spoke in a soft, low tone.  "One or two... Hours?"

You nod, pantomiming that it was very comfortable.

"Oh sweetie, I'm glad you are happy but we didn't know that you were indigestible before.  It most definitely wasn't something I wanted to test like this, I don't want anything to happen to you."  Wicke said, running the faucet to clean you of her digestive enzymes.  "I think it's about time I figure out what is so different about you."  She decided, knowing full well that the tinies she put in her body before didn't maintain their forms on the way out.

After you were cleaned, Wicke informed you that she was going to run a couple more test on you.  You didn't mind, and returned to your 'Toy Ball', as Wicke named it, for a while.  The bespectacled beauty then put the capture device in a machine used to scan and analyze Pokémon, which would identify species, nature, ability, known moves and list other general information.  After a few minutes, the screen displayed your statistics.

Name:        Not Listed
Species:     Tiny Pokémon
Type:         Normal
Ability:       Not Listed*
New Ability:  An aura of energy envelopes and fortifies the creature, strengthening its bonds at the molecular level as well as providing oxygenation for the blood cells.  Other creatures that come in contact with this aura will experience an increase in endorphins and sensitivity.

"You have a unique ability!?  But how?  What makes you different from every other person in the-!?"  Wicke thought after reading over the data before she realized what the answer must be.  Smiling, she took your ball from the machine and let you out on her coffee table.  "You have a unique ability, my little trainer.  You produce an aura the protects you from harm, it actually functions in must the same way the Ultra Beasts' 'Beast Boost' and the Totem Pokémon's 'Aura'."  She explained, picking you up and heading to her bedroom.

"I believe I've explained that both the Ultra Beasts and Totem Pokémon have their respective Aura's because of the energy that flows in the Ultra Wormholes and how their bodies store that energy, correct?"  She asked, setting you on her bed as she began to change out of her work clothes and into a purple lace and satin nightgown.  "Since you have also traveled through an Ultra Wormhole, your body must have stored some of that energy as well."

You were only half paying attention to Wicke's explanation as she got undress, distracted by her massive breasts as she took off her bra and her juicy butt as she bent over to take off her panties, but you did vaguely recall that conversation.  You wanted to know what was so special about Ultra Beasts soon after working with Miss Anabel and Mr. Looker on the UB Task Force.

"I guess this just means I've found something new we can do together."  The busty beauty said with a giggle, slipping her bathrobe on and walking over to you.  "Want to take a full ride through me sometime?  I can't promise a clean exit if you do."

Grinning, you nod your head vigorously.  Inside of Wicke's stomach, you were gentle rocked back and forth while listening to her steady heartbeat and breathing.  You felt no discomfort from the fluids the wall secreted and the warm darkness was very comforting.  At the time, you didn't know you were indigestible but the thought of becoming one with the woman you loved didn't seem to bother you at all.  You had already been passed out of her delicious butthole a couple of times already, and were sure this time only the parts of you she couldn't make use of would be escaping.  Even when she was running, you had fun being tossed about in her gut and were surprised when she brought you back up into the sink.

"Well, I have some more research to do for tonight, and tomorrow is the start of a big day for you."  Wicke said, picking you up and heading back to the couch.  "Could I have some of the Pokéballs you have?  I'd like to see how other types are changed."  "And what they'll do to other people."  She thought, thinking about a few secluded tourist spots she could visit tomorrow while exercising with you.

You nod, happy to share with her since you literally have hundreds of each type of Pokéball for sale in the Alola region.

"Thank you sweetie."  She smiled sweetly, sitting on the couch and placing you on her bare lap.  "I'll fix something to eat in a bit and we can turn in early, okay?"

As Wicke starts modifying the multitude of various Pokéballs she got from you, you decide to climb into her panties and cuddle into her thick, bushy pubic hair.  Since she had been sweating, especially after running home, the tight confines of her groin were thick with her heady scent.  Happily, you buried yourself in her bush and drifted to sleep.

Wicke loved knowing you were in her panties, safe and secure.  She spent the remained of the evening updating her notes on the appearance of altered Pokéballs, anxious to try them on other people to see how they work.

Ultra Ball - Codename 'Toy' ball:
Blue and white like the Shrink Ball, an outline of a black circle with the trademark yellow design of an Ultra Ball marked on the top circle.
Target shrinks to 2 inches tall and seems to be unbreakable, making for an excellent long term source of entertainment.  Can take the full weight of a normal sized person on their heel without anything breaking and can spend hours in areas with limited to no oxygen without worry.  While it was once believed that they did not need oxygen to survive, it was later revealed to be untrue.

Master Ball - Untested:
Pure black with a red 'S' in place of the standard 'M'.  The bulging protrusions are also red, with an arrow pointing up on the left and down on the right.

Level Ball - Untested:
Rings of red, blue, green and yellow run in sequence horizontally on the top and bottom, reversing order on the bottom half.  The top colors are vibrant in hue, the bottom dull.  A white 'A' emblazoned in place of the 'V'.

Lure Ball - Untested:
The top is divided vertically in blue and pink halves with a spiral of the opposite color extending into the other from the top.  A circle with a small cross attached to the bottom and an arrow pointing from the upper right is mark in the center of the top.

Moon Ball - Untested:
Virtually unchanged except the moon is replaced with a star.

Friend Ball - Untested:
Black with a white wide, vertical stripe on the top and bottom and four black dots in a column, two on top, two on the bottom.

Love Ball - Untested:
Purple and white with a white heart outlined in red.

Heavy Ball - Untested:
Purple and white with four grey rounded protrusions on the top and a 'G' in the center.  From left to right the bulges are labeled 'I', 'N', '0' (Zero) and 'D'.

Fast Ball - Untested:
Pure white with interlocking grey circles forming a horizontal ring on the top and bottom.

Premier Ball - Untested:
Pure black with a blue sealing ring.

Repeat Ball - Untested:
Red and white with a black arrow that loops back into itself in a circle.

Timer Ball - Untested:
Pure white with a black clock face with red numbers and not hands on the top.

Nest Ball - Untested:
Pure green with no other identifiable marks.

Net Ball - Untested:
Visually identical to a normal Net Ball, but pink and white with brown intersecting lines.

Dive Ball - Untested:
Light blue and dark blue with white dots on the top.

Luxury Ball - Untested:
White and black with light grey triangles forming rings on the top and bottom pointing up and down respectively.

Heal Ball - Untested:
Pure white with a red cross and a red sealing ring.

Quick Ball - Untested:
Pure red with two sets of slightly curved, jagged lines on either side of the central button on the top and bottom.

Dusk Ball - Untested:
Pure black with two purple eye-like patterns on the top.

Beast Ball - Untested:
Visually the same as a Beast Ball, except white was a black grid pattern.

By this point in the night it was getting dark and after saving her work, Wicke shut down the PMD and got up to head to bed.

You were rocked back and forth with every step she took, slipping down in front of her sweet smelling nether lips.  As you were about to reach up and caress her delicate folds, she pulled her underwear down and picked you up before tossing them in her laundry.  She set you on her bed as she finished getting undressed and ready for bed.

"Tomorrow's the start of your reward."  She stated, coming back from the bathroom with a sultry sway in her step.  You were mesmerized by her wide hips as they swung from side to side with every step.  "It's not too late to change your mind sweetie."  She said, picking you up as she crawled into bed.

She sets you down on her right breast after settling in and you shake your head, knowing you want to lose your senses to an overwhelming concentration of the natural scent and taste only Wicke's body can produce.

"Alright, if you're sure then until Sunday night I'll keep you tucked away in the most sweaty places on my body."  She reconfirmed with a gentle smile.  "Now, as a special treat I'll let you choose where you get to sleep tonight."

Without hesitation,  you take the voluptuous woman up on her offer and run straight to her lips.  You had been thinking constantly of being in her belly again, and she had even offered a full tour of her earlier.

Wicke giggled a bit at your choice, parting her lips to lick you.  "I was hoping to get another taste of you sweetie."  She said, opening her mouth further for you to climb in.  "You taste so good, sweet like candy with a salty undertone."  She appraised, playing with you in her mouth with her tongue.

Once more she assailed all your most sensitive spots and within minutes you climaxed in her hot, wet maw.  She purred happily as she swallowed you along with your cum.  For the second time you are forced down Wickes tight gullet, this time you could feel her fingers press into you from the outside as you travel down her throat and disappear behind her collar bone.  You can hear her accellerated heartbeat as you pass it and are shortly after deposited in a squishy, wet sack of flesh that quivers at your arrival.

Rubbing her stomach, Wicke licks her lips contently.  "See you in the morning, my sweet and delicious Champion."

End Notes:

Wow, it's been a while.  Sorry to say my pace has slowed across all my stories, in part to make sure I don't burn myself out but also because I've started to branch out into other aspects of the Giantess medium.  Still, I'm on track for finishing this story in two or three more chapters, all depending on tangents of course.

Still, I hope this chapter was up to par and yes, I have planned on what all the variations of Shrink Ball will do, Wicke just hasn't figured them out yet.  Please leave a review if you have anything at all to say and I hope to see you all next time!

The Way Things Work Out by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[06/06/17]

This chapter contains scenes depicting the following themes:

Butt, Scat, Odor, Panties, Entrapment, Feet, Sweat, and more!

 

It's the day you have been waiting for!  After spending the night taking a tour of Wicke's digestive system it's time for you to get your reward.  While you enjoy your time, Wicke finds out that she can do more than just exercise while running.

You were sound asleep, somewhere deep within the confines of Wicke's digestive tract when the sudden movement of your surroundings roused you from your sleep.  You figured the curvaceous woman was getting ready to start preparing herself for your reward, but it wasn't for another hour or so before you felt the tight, fleshy walls squeeze in around you.  Along with the semi-solid waste of Wicke's previous meals, you are forced out of her tight bumhole and into the basin of her toilet below.  Somehow literally being treated like shit didn't bother you since it was Wicke, and the view of her plump, juicy ass covering the tiny sky available to you didn't hurt matters either.  You were too slow to avoid a couple more logs of the waste that followed you, but easily swam back up to the surface of cesspool of urine and excrement.
 
Spreading her legs a bit, Wicke looked down into the bowl and smiled at you.  "Good morning sweetie.  I hope you enjoyed your night as much as I did."  She greeted with a giggle.  "And while I did warn you, sorry about the messy exit."  She added with a touch of red to her face.  Before she could stand to retrieve you, a low grumble resonated through the bowl from her stomach as she involuntarily loosed a powerful burst of her noxious gases.  The sound thundered through the empty space and a new wave of Wicke's bowel scent hung heavy in the air, not that you really noticed at this point.  "Oh my, pardon me."  Wicke excused herself, for some reason incredibly embarrassed.
 
She let you clean yourself off in the sink while she went to get dress for her day of exercise.  She returned wearing a pale purple and white sweatsuit with the front left open, showing off a dark purple sports bra try for all it was worth to not tear containing the voluptuous woman's massive mammaries.
 
"Okay, so for the final time.  Are you sure this is what you want?"  She asked and though her tone indicated that she was being genuine with you, her body language said anything but.  She shook her plump, wide hips gently a bit which in turn caused her breasts to jiggle with the motion.
 
You stare, transfixed on her smooth, soft belly as the contours of her anatomy shift from defined and obvious to ambiguous and vague.
 
Blushing a bit, Wicke enjoys the focused attention you give her and she repeats the motion a few more times.  Your stare intensifies and Wicke starts to feel the sparks of desire licking at her.  "To think, a woman of my age still able to capture the attention of someone like this."  She thought, leaning forward to give you a clear view of her tightly compacted cleavage.  "Well, since someone doesn't seem to be complaining," she said picking you up, "I'll be sure to reward you thoroughly."
 
Holding you over the opening to one of her white cotton socks, Wicke dropped you in.  You slide down the fabric tube to the toe section as you feel your gorgeous handler move to sit down.  Looking back you see her small, chubby foot slip through the entrance, her five adorably round toes wiggling as they approach.  Her big toe crashes into you first and you quickly wrap your arms around it as she pulls the sock on tight, squishing your tiny form into the soft sole.
 
Tentatively, Wicke stands and puts a bit of pressure on you.  In her mind she knows that the two of you have tested your durability and had done the science to figure out why, but still she didn't want to risk you.  "Wiggle if it hurts sweetie, I'll get you out right away."  She requested, slowly applying more and more weight until she was on her tippy-toes.  Without a reaction and no red staining her sock (thankfully) she tapped and stomped her foot a bit and jumped a couple times.  "If you free any discomfort at all, bite me as hard as you can.  I'd rather that than hurt you."
 
Smiling, you nod and press your lips against the tough but supple skin.  You noticed that yesterday she didn't shower so her feet already had a slight odor to them, one you had yet to truly experience.  Breathing deeply you take in the scent of her foot, enjoying the rise, fall and pressure of each step she took.  Once everything went completely dark you knew she had put on her shoes and was ready to leave.
 
On the way out the door, Wicke zipped up the front of her sweatsuit and grabbed the backpack she prepared for the day.  Some water, a lunch to share with you, most of the Shrink balls she modified and Grimey just in case.  Heading for the docks, she was excited for a fun filled day.
 
It was pretty easy going for you as Wicke commuted to one of the nearby islands, you're pretty sure you heard her mention Melemele was first but from in her shoe is was hard to make out.  She played with you on the ferry over, squeezing you between her toes and such, and you peppered her beautiful sole with frequent kisses and licks.  Each part of Wicke tasted like a different variation of the same flavour, which you were starting to grow an appreciation for.  In contrast to the rest of her body, Wicke's feet had a thicker taste, slightly salty with a flavor you could only describe as a 'footy' sourness to it.  Still, it mattered little as every part of the bewitching beauty was a delight to taste.
 
However, once you arrived and she started jogging, your stay became a whole lot bumpier.  Each step not only raised and lowered you much more violently than before, but her feet almost immediately began sweating which caused you to slid all over and under her foot.
 
Since you weren't biting her, Wicke assumed you were enjoying your time in her shoe, which despite the turbulent experience you still were, and continued her jog.  She plotted a course for herself through Hau'oli City to Kala'e Bay and back, running along the main street and through Route 1, 3 and 2.  She was hoping at her current pace to be back in the city by lunch and was going at a slightly increased pace.  With the running and Alola heat, her slightly too large sweat suit, a gift from Lillie and Gladion when they were kids and heard she was sick and needed to keep warm, was soon sticking to her body and hanging off her curves thanks to her sweat.
 
"Oh, I should have gotten a new set of workout clothes when I went shopping for a new bra."  She thought, running along the beach as she pulled the waist of her sweatpants back up after they slipped just a little too far down.  She felt the direct heat of the Alolan sun on the top of her fair backside and knew she panties must have been showing.  "While the size is fine for lying in bed, this is a little different."  She looked around, hoping that nobody was paying attention to her as she fixed her pants, but noticed two tourists in swimsuits 'jogging' behind her, their eyes fixed on the well defined curves of her rear through her sweats.  How did she know they were tourists?  Because locals avoid the city beach because it is always packed with tourists.  "Hmph, only my little sweetheart can stare at my bottom like that."  She thought crossly, smiling devilishly as she could see she was coming to a more deserted section of the beach.  Strategically, she let her pants ride low, baiting the men to follow her as she headed for a tidal pool hidden from the public eye.  The men followed, eyes glued to her round glutes.  Reaching into her bag as she broke sight of the tourists for a moment, she pulled out two random Shrink Balls, Love and Repeat Balls.
 
As the two men came into view, she tossed a ball at either of them before they could even react.  The two disappeared into the Balls that caught them, leaving their swimsuits to fall to the ground.  "You were likely thinking of doing perverted things to my butt.  Well, instead I'll make sure it does plenty to you."  She thought, picking up her new toys and calling out Grimey.  "Grimey, Mommy found some trash on the beach.  Wanna snack?"  She asked, pointing to the evidence.  The Sludge Pokémon happily, and obliviously consumed its treat before Wicke returned it to its Pokéball and continued on her run.
 
By the time she got to the Seaward Cave, Wicke had completely drenched her clothes with sweat and they were clinging to her like a second skin.  Once she crawled through the hidden entrance in the Melemele Meadow, Wicke was happy to finally be out of the sun and in the nice, cool cave.  Usually, this cave attracts very little attention thanks to its secluded nature so Wicke felt it would be okay to let her clothe dry while she sat and caught her breath.  She stripped down to her underwear and laid her clothes out on some rocks to dry and began playing with you again in her shoe.
 
What Wicke didn't know, however, was that a newly re-printed travel brochure for Melemele Meadow highlights the location of the Seaward Cave, since Kala'e Bay is a once of Alola's most beautiful locations.  Suffice to say both she and the first tourist who stumbled upon the half naked woman in the cave were surprised, but Wicke gathered her wits fastest and tossed a random Ball from her bag the the person before they could get away.  While she had Grimey 'clean-up' after such 'thoughtless' tourists, another tourist came, and then another.  Over the course of an hour or so Wicke managed to catch no less than fifteen new toys and make Grimey extremely happy.
 
"Oh, today is such a great day."  Wicke said to herself, slipping her sweatsuit back on now that it was mostly dry.  Just before she left she took you out of her shoe to check on you.  "How's my little Champ doing?"
 
It had been hot, humid and cramped inside of Wicke's shoe and so you lied exhausted in her palm as she looked over you.  Smiling, you hold up a thumbs-up.
 
"That's good, but I have a new place for you to go now."  She stated, pulling the front of her sweat pants and panties out and dropping you in.  "Try to keep the squirming to a minimum, okay?"
 
You nod, hugging tightly and burying your face in her thick bush.
 
Exiting the cave, Wicke is a little disappointed when she saw a cute young girl heading for the entrance to the cave.  "She would look great licking my bumhole."  She thought, looking around and seeing nobody around.  She doubled back and as the girl went to crawl into the hole she tossed a modified Timer Ball at her before grabbing her clothes and quickly leaving.  "Oh, I'm so naughty."  Wicke giggled to herself as she jogged on.
 
On her way back to town, Wicke took every opportunity she could to catch new toys, tourist exploring just off the path, people asking her for directions, small families on a picnic, all were potential toys for her to collect for her pleasure later on so long as nobody else was around to see.  She started leaving Grimey out to feed whatever her new toys left behind, who was more than happy to eat and leave no trace of their former belongings.
 
For you, the run back meant getting tangled in the humid pubic forest of Wicke's crotch.  She would often reach down and press you closer to her, especially when she'd have to stop and talk to someone.  The air became thick with the intoxicating scent of her sex and natural BO, filling your lungs with every breath.  You drink your fill of her perspiration as she continues her jog, unaware of what Wicke is doing.
 
By the time she gets back to the pier, Wicke's total collection of toys numbered close to 30.  She boarded the ferry to Akala island.  She found a secluded section of the boat to eat her lunch, 'accidentally' dropping some down her shirt and into her pants for you.
 
"Mmm, that was filling."  She thought, finishing the last bite of her lunch and patting her stomach.  A small, girlish belch escaped her lips, causing her cheeks to glow a bit with embarrassment.  "Oh, excuse me."  She said, but they was nobody paying particular attention to her.  "Oh, some dessert would be nice."  She thought, realizing her stomach made a bit of room.  Sadly, she hadn't thought to pack an after meal treat.
 
Sighing, she leaned back and absentmindedly set her bag on her lap so she could pet you in secret.  As she was about to reach down and give you a bit of attention, she saw the pocket with her new toys in it wasn't completely closed.  They were all there, she just hadn't fully closed it, but as she went to secure her catch, she noticed a couple Miniballs resting near the top.  She thought back to the young newlyweds she had prier, and how the husband tasted as she swallowed his body.
 
"I may not have packed dessert, but I guess I picked some up while I was out."  She decided, deftly pulling out a Miniball and releasing her soon-to-be dessert in her hand.  Making sure nobody was paying attention to her again, Wicke looked in her hand to see a woman probably a decade or so younger than her with a head of long black hair and breasts that were a couple cups larger than the Alolan average had she been normal sized.  "Oh, I remember her... I think.  She was on a picnic with a man and three kids if I recall."  Wicke thought, seeing the woman look around confused.  Licking her lips, Wicke no longer cared to remember what this woman was.  She wasn't a person, she was a Tiny.  A normal, run of the mill, everyday Tiny.  Without ceremony Wicke tossed the woman in her mouth, the shrill screaming only coming after her lips were closed.
 
She took her time tasting her treat, not being Alolan made it tasted of grease and car exhaust.  "Eww, yuck.  Must be Unovan."  She appraised, almost ready to get up and spit her treat into the ocean.  Her stomach protesting the thought stopped her however, and she promptly swallow the woman whole.  Feeling the Tiny struggle and fight all the way down her throat satisfied something primal in Wicke, it made her lust flare up and a sense of superiority was emboldened.  Her stomach gurgled happily and she felt the desperate fight of the Tiny in her grow in intensity for a couple minutes.
 
Wicke thought of you in her panties, you who had passed through her entire body with a scratch and wanted you inside of her again.  But now wasn't the time.  Again, your ignorance of how she treated Tinies was essential.
 
Once the boat landed at Heahea City Wicke quickly found a private spot.  Pulling you from her panties, she gave you a quick kiss and hugged you into her chest.
 
"How are you doing sweetie?"  She asked, still holding you close to her chest in case someone happened upon her.
 
You smile and convey your utmost pleasure and eagerness to see what she had in store for you next.
 
Smiling gently, Wicke pulled the waistband of her sweatpants and underwear from her back.  As she lowers you down between her massive globes of flesh, you hear the sound of her buttcheeks peel apart to make room for you and the smell of buttsweat and trapped bowel gas fills your nostrils.  "It's been really sweaty in there, but I know you are going to love it."  She said, shoving you been into her crack until your face was flush with her anus.  Flexing her soft glutes a bit, Wicke loved the feeling of you snug deep in her buttcrack.
 
She began the second half of her run.  She ran towards the Hano Grand Resort, knowing that there were a few nice secluded sections of the public beach that few people went to.  If luck was on her side, she'd get a few more unsuspecting Tinies there.
 
You were nuzzled next to her tacky, sweaty butthole.  Each step she took caused her hefty bottom cheeks to rub your entire body.  The motion and gravity threatened to cause you to slip from your spot, but thinking quick you lodged your arm into her tight sphincter.  Wicke skipped a step at the action, but continued her stride.
 
It didn't take too long for Wicke to reach the Hano Grand Resort.  She ran along the beach for a bit, drawing the eyes of several guys and even a few women, even going so far as to stop for a breather by bending over with her hands on her knees.  By the time she had left the beach to continue her course, close to ten more Shrink Balls were filled with new snacks and toys.
 
Sadly, the rest of her course didn't yield nearly as bountiful of a catch as the beach.  Through Royal Avenue, Wela Volcano Park, Route 8, 5 and 6 she only got seven more Tinies.
 
"I suppose I've got close to 50 by now, so I can't complain too much."  She thought, entering Diglett's Tunnel on her way to Konikoni City.  She decided to get dinner before heading back home for the day.  As she navigated the tunnel, she ended up going down a couple of wrong paths and dead ends.  Happily, she found a few small groups and couples that had also gotten lost.  By the time Wicke found the exit herself a total of 28 people, men, women and children, would be 'forever lost' in Diglett's Tunnel.
 
It was around this point that Wicke realized Grimey seemed to be overstuffed and ready to fall into a food coma.  "Oh, poor Grimey.  Is all the trash you've eaten filling you up?"  She asked, patting the lovable mass of sludge as it tried to keep pace with her.
 
Grimey tried to reply, but it's gurgling speech was interrupted by a deep belch.
 
Giggling, Wicke pulled out its Pokéball.  "I don't think there will be anymore for you to eat today.  Tomorrow we'll be going to Ula Ula and Poni Island and I'm sure there will be plenty of messy tourists there too, maybe even more than today.  How does that sound?"
 
Smiling, Grimey gurgled with glee and hugged her legs.
 
After calling Grimey back to its ball, Wicke headed into Konikoni City.  She headed into the restaurant Mallow's family runs.

End Notes:

Well, while I finally got a chapter done... my pace as really slowed down.  I'm trying to balance photomanipulations and story writing.  Still, I hope the quality of each chapter hasn't suffered.

Please leave a review if you wish, any criticism is welcome.  Until next time!

Influential Wicke by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[06/21/17]

Tags for this chapter include:
Odor, Vore, Footwear, Butt, Entrapment, Enslavement

 

After an interesting dinner with an unexpected guest, Wicke heads home to relax after a hard day's work-out.

 

"Welcome, come right in!  Table for one today?"  The hostess at the restaruant run by Mallow's family asked as Wicke entered.
 
"Oh, yes please."  Wicke replied.
 
"We offer a daily special that we call our Z-sets.  I recommend them."  She suggested.  "Any of our Z-sets are just 1,040 Pokédollars.  What do you say?  WIll you give one a try?"
 
"I suppose I'll try the special Z-set then."  Wicke said.
 
"This set uses quite a lot of local Alolan ingredients.  It's a rather unique flavor that may not be to everyone's tastes, but you're okay with that?"  The hostess confirmed.
 
"Yes, thank you."  Wicke smiled.  The hostess showed Wicke to her seat.  While she waited for her food to be prepared, Wicke decided to tease you a bit, flexing and relaxing her butt in an inconsistent pattern.
 
Realizing that you were somewhat free to do as you wish, you begin to massage Wicke's sweaty rosebud, licking the wrinkled flesh clean of the sweat that had mixed this whatever secretion her body naturally uses to keep her anus from drying out.  You feel Wicke quiver in delight from your touch and after a few seconds of playing with the giantess' back door, it momentarily opens, releasing a blast of Ode de Wicke-Ass right down your throat.  You feel your lungs almost instantly expand to their limit and are unsure whether your body would have been able to withstand the force had it not been for your unique aura.
 
Though you would characterize the gust of bowel perfume as a blast, for Wicke it was a puff that lasted less than a second.  Blushing in embarrassment for doing something so unlady-like, she was thankful that there were few people eating at the moment.
 
"Oh, I wish I could share this meal with you, sweetie."  Wicke thought as she ate her meal alone, letting out a depressed sigh.
 
"Oh, seems like I'm not the only one eating alone tonight."  A voice stated.  Looking up, Wicke saw the dark skinned Kahuna of Akala Island.  "Mind if I join you, Miss Assistant Branch Chief?"
 
"Not at all.  But please call me Wicke, Miss Olivia."  Wicke replied, motioning to the seat parallel to her.
 
"Just Olivia is also fine."  She replied with a light-hearted smile.  "I was hoping to find our little lost Champion here, you know just coming back like nothing's happened."
 
"Oh my, the Champ is still missing?"  Wicke asked, trying her best to sound sincere.
 
"Sadly, yes.  It's only been a week now, but at the same time that's a whole week."  Olivia said, expressing her worry.
 
"My, that is concerning.  I'm sure the Champion will be back soon.  The strongest Trainer in Alola wouldn't just vanish into thin air."  Wicke said, being reassuring.  "Into 'Thicc' Wicke however?  Most definitely and happily."  She added mentally.
 
"I suppose you may be right."  The dark skinned woman replied, letting out a heavy sigh.  "This week has just been so trying for me on top of the disappearance of the Champ."
 
"Oh, how so?"
 
"No, I wouldn't want to bother you with my personal dramma."
 
"It's no bother.  Let me guess, if the Kahuna of Akala Island is having trouble then it must either involve the Island Guardian or a guy."  Wicke hypothesized.
 
"Well, one leading to the other actually..."  Olivia sighed in defeat, resting her head on the table.  "Excuse me, can I get some sake as well?!"  She called to the hostess, raising her head and hand.
 
Olivia then told Wicke about some guy she was interested in.  He was good-looking and had a stable job, plus he had some cute Pokémon on his team which was always a bonus.  A couple nights ago she was supposed to go on a date with him, but true to form Tapu Lele called her to the Ruins of Life and thus she had to cancel at the last minute.  To make matters worse, Tapu Lele never showed up and the next time she saw that guy, she was walking hand-in-hand with another woman.
 
"E'en tho it was 'er fault I had ta cancel, I don't blame Lele."  Olivia clarified, her story coming to a close as she took another drink from the third bottle of sake she ordered.  "He'z da jerk who ran off ta anothr woman after one measly canceled date."
 
"You're absolutely right dear."  Wicke agreed, smiling a slightly devilish smile.  "I think you deserve better anyway.  You're a Trial Captain, the Kahuna of Akala Island and one of the Elite Four of the Alolan League."
 
"Ahh, yer rite!  I'mma busy woman.  He's just too small o' man ta see dat."
 
"You know what, I think you should show him his place is worshipping the ground you walk on.  He should be happy if you let him lick your feet at the end of the day."
 
"Hear, hear!  I'mma go find him rite now and lettim know 'xactly wut I think of 'im."  Olivia decided, standing and leaving, forgetting to pay for her meal.
 
"Oh dear, I guess you'll have to pay me back."  Wicke sighed, paying the balance of Olivia's meal and quickly chasing after the intoxicated woman.
 
As luck would have it, she didn't have to search long.  Turning the corner to the alley she heard, and found, the inebriated woman cornering a youngish man.  "Oh, you found him already?"  Wicke asked.
 
"Yup, crazy rite?"  Olivia replied.
 
"Excuse me, miss.  I'm a little confused right now."  The man commented, cornered by now the two of them.  "Miss Olivia cornered me all of a sudden and began rambling incoherently at me.  What's going on."
 
"Well young man, let me ask you this.  A couple days ago were you suppose to go on a date with this lovely lady?"  Wicke asked,  motioning to the drunk next to her.
 
"Y-yes, but she ended up canceling at the last moment."  The man replied.  "Wait, what's she upset about?  I'm the one that had reservations."
 
"Oh, and what did you do once your plans fell through?"  She asked.
 
"I, uh... I went to a bar."  He answered.  "I was looking forward to spending time with Olivia, but she left me high and dry."
 
"From what I hear, it didn't take long for you to get over that depression."  Wicke countered.
 
"What?  You mean Stacy?  I met her at the bar and we talked.  Olivia didn't get back to me, but Stacy did."  He defended himself.
 
"I wuz called out by Lele!"  Olivia protested, on the verge of tears.  "I wannid ta meet up, but I'z gottsa duty ta Lele, I'm da Kahooona dangit.  That don't mean I don't wanna guy ta settle down with."
 
"There, there.  I understand."  Wicke cooed, comforting Olivia.  "I can give you a chance to catch his heart still."  She offered, reaching into her bag and pulling out a Toy Ball.
 
"Wuz dis?"  Olivia asked, taking the ball from Wicke.
 
"Toss it at him."  Wicke instructed, stepping back.  "Think of it as a charm."
 
"Huh?  What are you two talking about?"  The man asked, confused.
 
Shrugging her shoulders, Olivia threw the ball at the current object of her affection.  She was excitedly surprised when the man disappeared into the capture device.
 
"Oh Arceus!  Did I jus catch a man!?"  She asked.
 
Picking up the ball, Wicke handed it to Olivia.  "Don't let him out until you get home, okay?"  She instructed.  Smiling, Olivia nodded and ran off back towards her apartment.  "She'll be the easiest to get on board... I think."  She thought, picking up the man's clothes and, after taking his wallet, shoving them into a garbage can.  Full and satisfied, Wicke headed back to the Ferry Terminal at Heahea City to head home.



 
Sore and tired, Wicke entered her home and was happy to be back.  "Oh, I don't think I'll be able to go out tomorrow."  She thought, stretching her stiff limbs.  She let Grimey out of its Pokéball but the bloated mass of sludge slumped on the floor and didn't move.  "Oh, poor Grimey.  Did I feed you too much today?"  She asked, concerned about her Pokémon's health.
 
The green Sludge Pokémon smiled weakly to Wicke, rubbing what was probably its stomach and gurgled a reply.  It seemed like it would be alright.
 
"I suppose roughly 70 Tinies worth of clothing and possessions in one day was a bit excessive."  She reflected, admitting to herself that she got a bit carried away.  Still, she was happy with her harvest of the day and was excited to see exactly how the other types of Shrink Balls differ from the other three.  "Oh, but that will have to wait for another day."  She decided, fatigued and sore as she headed to her room.  Stripping down to her birthday suit, Wicke plucked you from her rear and brought you up to her smiling face.  "I'm going to be calling it early tonight sweetie.  We'll continue to have fun tomorrow, okay?"
 
Pressing her lips into you, you reciprocated as best you could and then waited for her to shove you in some fold or crevice of her body.  However, instead the lovely giantess bent down and picked up her dirty panties and wrapped you up in them.  After some thought, Wicke dropped the balled up undergarment into one of her sweaty socks, balled that up and shoved it into the other and then stuffed the whole thing into one of her shoes by the door.
 
"I want to sleep with you sweetie, but I promised to practically drown you in my scent.  It's what you asked for, so I hope you enjoy it.  I'll come get you in the morning, pleasant dreams."  And with that, Wicke headed back into her room with a slightly heavy heart.
 
For you, very little to no fresh air entered your lungs.  Instead you were caught in an atmosphere of a mixture of smells from Wicke's feet, butt and sex.  Elated, you spend as much time as you can basking in Wicke's warm scents, but as you drift to sleep you find yourself wishing to be with Wicke herself.
 
Entering her room once again, Wicke is also assailed by a tinge of loneliness.  You have been in almost constant contact with her body since she accidently caught you, and if her trip into town a few days ago made her realize anything, it was that she wanted to continue that forever.  "Oh, I'm sure we could live happily like this too.  You could live on and in me until we grow old and grey."  She thought, laying down on her bed.  "Oh!  That's right!"  She thought, jumping up and grabbing her bag.  She quickly organized all of her new toys by type of Ball she used to catch them, and counting the now empty one from her snack at lunch she had caught exactly 71 Tinies.
 
"Let's see.  5 Shrink, 6 Mini, 4 Toy.  I already know what those do so I'm not too interested in what I do with you.  What else do I have... 2 Level, 4 Lure, 2 Moon, 2 Friend, 3 Love, 1 Heavy, 5 Fast, 4 Premier, 2 Repeat, 1 Timer, 4 Nest, 3 Net, 2 Dive, 5 Luxury, 4 Heal, 5 Quick, 3 Dusk and 3 Beast Balls.  Oh, there's that girl from Melemele Meadows!"  WIthout pause, Wicke picked up the modified Timer Ball and called the young girl, no older than her teens, out onto her bed.
 
The girl appeared standing, by Wicke's estimates, roughly twice as tall as you.  She looked around confused, but after registering the giant Wicke naked in front of her she fell back on her butt.
 
Wicke smiled down to the young girl, she had short brown hair and a beautiful tan to her fair complexion.  "Hello, I suppose you are very confused right now, right?"  She asked with her usual warm and nurturing demeanor.  Kneeling next to her bed and resting her massive mammaries right in front of the terrified teen.  "You see, you belong to me now and while I'm sure you wish to protest that there are two things you should consider first."  She explained with a gentle smile, reaching over and picking up a Miniball.  Releasing its occupant in her hand and showing it to the girl, Wicke's smile and behaviour remained constant as she tossed the Tiny, a little boy less than ten years old by the look of it, into her mouth and swallowed the child whole.  "Mmmmmm, tastes like fresh baked bread.  I'll bet he was from Kalos."  Wicke appraised, tracing the struggling, confused snack down her throat.
 
The teen girl's expression went for simply terrified to utter horror.  She cried out, tears flowing as she seemed to be begging for something or another.  Maybe she was begging to be let go, maybe she was asking her to vomit the snack Wicke just swallowed back up, Wicke couldn't tell.
 
"As you can see, not only am I far bigger and stronger than you, even you would fit well in my stomach.  Now, I can neither understand what you are saying nor does it matter, just shake or nod your head, okay?"  Wicke said, still with the kind, motherly tone she was known for.  "Now, you belong to me as my pet, right?"
 
Backing away from the kind-natured, menacing older woman, the girl shook her head as if to reject reality.
 
"Oh my.  Well I suppose there is always room for you in my belly then."  Wicke replied, taking the girl near mental break as an act of defiance.  "Where are you from I wonder?  You look delicious."  She pondered out loud licking her lips as she reached for the girl.
 
Whether she snapped back to her senses from the imminent danger or said danger pushed her over the edge into insanity is hard to tell, but the girl scrambled towards Wicke's hand and frantically grabbed onto her fingers, peppering them with kisses.
 
"Oh, I suppose I was a bit hasty there then.  You are my pet, correct?"  Wicke asked, giving the girl another chance.
 
The young teen swiftly nodded her head.
 
"Good.  Then there is only one thing I require of you.  My special sweetheart is in the middle of receiving a reward for good behavior and is currently indisposed.  You'll be sleeping with me instead."  She explained.
 
Again, the girl nodded vigorously.
 
"And you'll have to kiss and lick my bumhole until I'm ready to sleep."
 
That caused the girl to freeze.  Her eyes went wide and she was about to shake her head, but then Wicke continued.
 
"Unless you don't want to be my bum pet.  In which case you'll be my snack.  Would you rather join the littler Tiny tickling my tummy with its struggles?"
 
Instantly the girl shook her head, at the very least once Wicke fell asleep she could try and escape.
 
"Good, but before you get to work..."  Wicke said with delight, grabbing another Miniball and releasing her toy.  She then put all her other newly acquired toys in a small basket next to her bed and sat down with the girl between her legs.  She lowered the other Tiny down next to her and then leaned back and spread her legs to reveal her dripping sex, the air chokingly thick with the reek of the giantess' unwashed body and nethers.  "I want you to put my other toy in here for me."
 
The girl looked down at a woman old enough to be her mother, but only stood about equal height to her own crotch.  The tiny woman was as confused as she thought she must have been, and being informed of what the deranged giantess had planned for her only scared the woman more.  The girl wanted to refuse, but she looked at Wicke's slightly pudgy stomach and knew what was in store for her if she wasn't obedient.  With an apologetic look, the girl picked up the woman with relative ease and walked towards the gigantic, wet pussy before her.  The woman yelled, screamed and cried for mercy, but the girl tried her best to ignore her.  As she got closer to the heated nether lips, the woman began berating the girl and just as she was about to shove the woman into the delicate folds the woman accused her of being no better than Wicke.  Dropping the woman, who immediately began running towards the edge of the bed, the girl broke down and cried, disgusted in herself for even considering what she was about to do.  When a shadow fell over her she looked up in panic, sure that this time she would end up as a meal for her giantess captor.
 
"Too bad, and here I was going to keep her for a bit too."  Wicke said uninterested, reaching passed the girl and grabbing the woman.  "You were going to be my toy but I am still a bit hungry so I guess it is fine."  She dangled the woman above her mouth for a moment before dropping her in.  After a couple seconds of tasting, Wicke made a disgusted face and strained to swallow.  "Gross, not another Unovan."  She complained, sticking out her tongue.  "First the woman this afternoon and now you?  You Unovans taste terrible."  Still, her stomach was happy for the treat and Wicke was ready to go to bed.  Picking up her pet, Wicke laid down and with her free hand revealed her puckering brown eye.  "You'll be spending the night there."  She said, lowering the girl.
 
The tiny teen thought that if she could just endure long enough for Wicke to go to sleep, she could escape and find help.  She was willing to do a little metaphorical and probably literal shit-eating in order to escape.  What she wasn't expecting was Wicke inserting her feet first into the tight anus up to her nose!
 
"Mmm, a poor substitute, but the size makes up for it a bit."  Wicke purred in pleasure, releasing her cheeks and burying the teen girl between them.  As if to seal off any hope, Wicke then rolled over onto her back, the pressure making it impossible for the girl to do anything but lick and smell her sweaty asshole.  "Remember, you're only my pet if you lick my bumhole."  "That is why I picked you up after all."
 
Realizing her hope of escape was only a fleeting dream, the girl cried herself to sleep, getting her tongue acquainted with the taste of the orifice she was sure she'd be seeing more of for the foreseeable future.

 

End Notes:

Okay, another chapter down and Tempest Trials end today!  I'll be free!

Leave a review if you wish, I'm more than happy to hear from you.  See you next time.

Apotheosis by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[08/22/18]

Included in this chapter are scene with the following fetishes:

Vore, Butt, Entrapment, Enslavement, Breasts, Unbirth, and more!

 

A new day dawns on the Alola region as well as the birth of a new era for the beautiful Wicke.

It hadn't even been 24 hours.  Yesterday she was a normal teenage girl who had convinced her parents to let her come to Alola with her friends.  It was a safe region, with next to no history of gang violence and she wanted to prove that she was getting older and more independent.  She worked hard to raise the money for the trip herself, she wanted, no needed to come to Alola and she was ecstatic when her parents sent her off at the airport with smiles and tears.  She knew they had begun to accept that their little girl was growing up.

Her friends took her to Melemele Meadows, and while they were excited to go see Kala'e Bay, she took her time enjoying the flowers and said she'd catch up with them.  As she headed for the hidden entrance to the cave that led to the bay, she passed a mature woman with a voluptuous body in a white and purple track suit.  Looking at her own still developing body she looked back at the woman's round rear and sighed, wishing the stranger would give some to her.

In the time between then and now, she was just forced to spend the night shoved up to her nose in said woman's greasy, sweaty, unwashed asshole!  The smell choked her all night long and she was sure it permeated every fiber of her being, but that wasn't the worst of it.  No, the natural smell of unclean butthole and ass sweat paled in comparison to the blasts of noxious gases that swirled around the rest of her body on the other side of the tight ring muscle squeezing her head tightly.

The giantess clearly demonstrated that people she was somehow able to shrink fell in one of two categories depending on her whims; pet or snack.  She watched in horror as the woman swallowed two others she had shrunk, a young boy who looked like he couldn't even be a Trainer yet, and a woman old enough to be her mother.  To avoid a similar fate of being slowly digested, the girl has spent the night losing all sense of taste licking her captor's anus.

Over the course of one night, she had forgotten what normal food tasted like.  All her tongue could remember was the taste of the tacky sphincter gripping her head.

She had managed to cry herself to sleep, but was startled awake as her entire world began to shift and move.   Dejected, she couldn't believe she just thought the ass of a gigantic kidnapper was her 'world' now.  From the way the plump woman's buttcheeks slid and squished against her, the girl assumed she was walking around now and wondered if she had been forgotten, if she would have to spend the entire day wedged up some crazy woman's rectum.  Once again, tears began to fall.



As Wicke awoke from a wonderful night of sleep, she immediately noticed two things.  First was the loneliness of not having you somewhere on or in her.  Sure, the cute girl she lodged up her rear helped, but the girl was a poor substitute at best who only had size going for her.  As a more experienced woman, Wicke knew the value of skill over size when it came to pleasing a woman but still the tiny girl was adorable.

The second thing she noticed was that, despite how sore she was the night before for putting her body through some much exercise so quickly, she felt better than she had in a long time!  While she acknowledged she was no longer as young as she'd like to be, Wicke still took care of herself but there are somethings that are unavoidable as one gets older.  Slight aches and pains that manifest from certain behaviors or activities that go away but still a bit slower as time marches on.  However, this morning she felt none of that, much less the pain of her muscles repairing themselves after the strain she put on them the day before.

"What could I have done to cause this?"  She pondered, rolling out of bed and smiling slightly as she felt her anal tiny get squeezed by her muscles.  "I suppose it must have been one of those Tinies I had just before bed."  She decided, having already forgotten about the woman she had at lunch.  "I suppose I could go for a run after all, but what if poor Grimey isn't feeling well?"  She wondered, sitting up and feeling the teen lodged up her rear get pushed a bit deeper into her bowels.

"Oh, sorry about that my pet.  I'll get you go in just a second."  She said, rolling over and spreading her shapely butt cheeks with one hand.  She gingerly felt around her puckering anus for something to grab hold of to pull the girl out, but found that she likely just swallowed her instead.  Shrugging, Wicke applied pressure on her rectum and felt the girl's head peak back out into the world.  Deftly, Wicke plucked the girl out of her butt and laid her on the bed next to her.

The young girl was exhausted and crying, unmoving on the sheets other than clinging tightly to herself curled into a ball.  She was thankful to have survive the night, to not have been swallowed and digested by the cold giantess, but she wept thinking that this was all that was left for her life.  An object of entertainment and pleasure, and if she didn't fulfill her role...

It was then a large shadow loomed over the tiny girl, and before she had a moment to collect herself she was lost to an avalanche of Wicke flesh as the mature woman laid horizontally on her bed.  She reached to the basket next to her bed and picked up 2 Shrink Balls along with a modified Love Ball and 2 Toy Balls.

Sitting up at the head of her bed, Wicke let her selection of Tinies out onto her sheets, 4 boys from the Shrink and Toy Balls and a girl in her mid teens from the Love Ball.  Wicke was pleasantly surprised by the girl, as she was definitely the tallest Tiny she had seen yet, easily over 6 inches tall.  She could easily treat the boys who came out of the Shrink Balls like she was a giantess, however in contrast to the boys panicked and chaotic behavior once they realized Wicke's presence, the girl got down on her hands and knees and bowed.  She didn't try to raise her head, holding her forehead against the bed in submission.

"Oh?  Well this is new."  Wicke thought, raising her eyebrow curiously.  She was about to move to address this odd but appreciated behavior but stopped when she saw her little butt pet run over and scoop up one of the inch tall teen boys and embrace him tightly.  "Is he someone you knew?  A friend perhaps?"  Wicke asked, as she crouched down to get a better look.  "A lover?"

Little Miss Butt Plug, seeing Wicke's attention being drawn, ran over to the bowing girl and positioned herself in between her and Wicke, setting the boy she picked up behind her and got on her knees and started begging for something.

Wicke wasn't able to understand the squeaky voice of the butt pet but all of her interactions with you made it unnecessary.  She understood the gist of what was trying to be said.  Quickly, Wicke grabbed the other three boys who were trying to sneak off while they thought she was distracted then turned her attention back to the others.

"So am I to understand that you know these two?"  She asked as she picked out one of the 2 inch tall boy from her hand and brought him down to her nethers.  She shoved him into her pussy without batting an eye, her legs spread to either side of the group on the bed for them to see.

Butt Pet's eyes widened in fear as she reached back and picked up the smaller friend and nodded furiously.

"Is this true young man?"  Wicke then asked, looking to the boy in Butt Pet's hands.

The boy also nodded, though he seemed to be distracted by the lovely but terrifying naked woman before him.

"You too, young lady?"  She asked the larger Tiny.

"Yes, my Goddess."  It was really quiet and hard to make out, but Wicke was barely able to understand what the bowing girl had to say, and it wasn't just Wicke that was surprised.  Butt Pet whirled around in shock at what she heard.

"Oh goodie!  I can actually hear you.  All the others were far too small for me to hear."  Wicke replied, slowly bringing the other 2 inch tall boy up to her mouth and tossed him in like he was some kind of candy.  "Mmmm, tastes a bit like salt water, but not so much to be off putting.  Houen born I'd say."  She appraised, sampling the boy for a moment.  "So you know my little Butt Pet?"

"Yes, my Goddess."  She replied again, not raising her head at all.  "Pardon this one's own ignorance, but is 'Butt Pet' Honichii's new name then, my Goddess?"

"Honichii?"  Wicke asked, pointing to the other teen girl.  "And raise your head dear, it is hard enough to hear you as it is without the bedding muffling your voice."

"As you wish, my Goddess."  The subservient girl replied, raising her head.  "Honichii!  Did you receive prior permission to stand before Her Holiness!?"  She questioned sternly, roughly grabbing both the girl and boy and forcing them both to bow to Wicke.  "I apologize for Honich- no, Butt Pet and Donguramaru's insolence my Goddess.  How would you like them to be punished?"

Swallowing the current occupant in her mouth first, Wicke couldn't believe what she was seeing.  "First, tell me your name dear."

"I was known as Ruriko before, my Goddess, a child ignorant of yourself until yesterday."  She replied.

"So, you didn't know about me before I caught you?"  Wicke asked.

"It shames me to admit as such."  Ruriko answered.

Wicke then noticed her little butt pet was yelling something at Ruriko.  "Are you able to understand what she's saying?"

"Yes, my Goddess.  She speaks of your treatment of other's caught by you, reciting the great privilege you extended not only to her but two others as some heinous act.  I shall accept whatever punishment you see fit to bestow upon me, my Goddess, but please allow me a moments rudeness to address this insolent girl instead of you while in your presence."  She explained as she then turned her gaze to a crying and much more scared Butt Girl.  "You speak of acts carried out by my Goddess' will!  You should be on your hands and knees thanking your Goddess for the opportunity to even touch her divine body, yet you would complain about being inserted into her anal cavity!  As for the two she consumed last night, they are now part of something far greater than they could ever imagine!  We should count ourselves blessed if our Goddess decides to use our unworthy bodies as nutrients!  You ungrateful little-!"

"That is enough dear."  Wicke said in a gentle tone.

"My Goddess."  Ruriko replied, immediately ceasing her tirade and bowing obediently.

"Oh, please rise dear.  I believe I understand the situation but allow me to clarify so there is no confusion.  Okay?"

"As you wish, my Goddess."  Ruriko replied, standing rigid.

"I wouldn't want you to pass out, sit in a position that is comfortable for you."

"Yes, my Goddess."  She said, sitting in a relaxed seiza position.

"Okay, so I am a Goddess to you, correct?"

"Yes, my Goddess."

"And you will serve me unquestioningly, no matter what I ask you to do?"

"Yes, my Goddess."

"Tell me, what was your opinion of that young man in your hand?"

"Donguramaru, my Goddess?  He is dating Ei-chan, but I love him as well."  She replied honestly.  "I've known him since we were kids and have helped him achieve his dreams and goals even at a personal cost to do so."

Wicke could hear the affection in the tiny girls voice clearly.  Ruriko truly cared for and loved the boy in her hand and never did anything to betray him.  She could also tell the the boy had never caught on to Ruriko's feelings, which irked Wicke slightly.

"So you love him more than any other person alive?"  Wicke asked.

"Yes, my Goddess."  Ruriko replied without hesitation, smiling warmly.  Both Donguramaru and Butt Pet were speechless.

"Okay, then shove his head up your bum dear.  Just his head and leave him there."  Wicke ordered with a sweet smile.

"As you wish, my Goddess."  Ruriko said, again without a moment's hesitation as she bent over and easily brought the stunned boy behind her rear.  She pressed his face flush against her tiny, quivering butt hole while using her fingers to apply more pressure to force it beyond the threshold.  She only paused for a moment as she addressed Butt Pet, who had started screaming at her.  "Of course I love him, he is the most important person in the world to me.  But in comparison to my Goddess, both him and you, my best friend, are insignificant."  Ruriko then let out a chorus of the most satisfyingly erotic moans as she treated the head of the man she loved more than anyone else in the world as an anal bead.

Wicke watched on with unmalicious interest, intrigued by the apparent change in Ruriko's behaviour.  "Unparalleled submission and unquestionable loyalty.  She treats and refer to me as a Goddess whose will is law to the point that her friend and love are insignificant by comparison.  I think I'll call the modified Love Ball... Pious Balls."  She concluded.

Ruriko let out an animalistic moan of primal satisfaction as the tiny boys head got consumed by her tight arse.  She panted a bit as he fought to free himself, hands pressing against either of her firm buttcheeks but unable to make any progress.

"Done, my Goddess."  She reported as she tried to sit up but found having a body from the neck down hanging out of your ass makes it difficult to sit.

"Very good my dear."  Wicke praised happily, beaming her radiant smile.  "I don't much care to call my pets by name, though honestly yours is only the second I've had a chance to know, so I think I'll call you Ruri-chan, okay?"

"I am unworthy to be treated as such by my Goddess, and am infinitely honored to receive such praise."

"Great!"  Wicke replied happily, picking up Butt Pet's Ball from her night stand.  "Well first order of business is putting away my little pet.  Oh, but before I do you should say good-bye to your little friend dear."  She continued, looking at the 4 inch tall girl.  "He is going to... well I planned on having some snacks before all this happened so this is the last chance you'll have to see him.  Ruri-chan, if you'd be so kind as to stick your butt in her direction.  Oh, but make sure to keep him in there until he stops struggling."

"Yes, my Goddess."  Ruriko replied, leaning forward until her chest touched the bed and her perky rear was in the air.  "Come pay your last respects before Don-kun is granted the great privilege of becoming one with Her Holiness."

Butt Pet cried and whined, crawling over to Ruriko and tried to beg her for something, likely to reconsider or regain her senses.  She grabbed the tiny boy by the legs and tried to pull him free of her friend's rectum, but Ruriko's anal sphincter was stronger and Donguramaru was getting weaker and weaker.

"Okay, I think that is enough time.  See you later my pet."  Wicke announced, returning Butt Pet back to her modified Timer Ball.  Shrinking it, Wicke placed the Ball into the drawer of her night stand and turned back to her little devotee.  "Now then Ruri-chan, how about retrieving my snack for me?"  She asked, parting her nether lips to reveal the tiny prize wiggling inside.

"As you wish, my Goddess."  Ruriko replied, approaching Wicke's sacred organ dripping with her divine nectar.  She gently reached between her Goddess' delicate flesh, trembling in reverence to be allowed such a privilege and firmly grasped the shrunken man.  "Rejoice, for you have been chosen by our Goddess."  She whispered softly, offering him a kind smile.

"Bring him here, dear."  Wicke said, holding her hand down for her follower to climb on.

"Yes, my Goddess."  Ruriko obeyed, stepping onto Wicke's hand.

Carefully, Wicke brought Ruriko up to her mouth.  "Climb in and drop him down my throat, but let me have a taste of him first, okay?"  She requested, opening her mouth wide and extending her tongue.

"As you wish, my Goddess."  She replied, wasting no time and leaned into Wicke's open maw.  Given her relatively large size, Ruriko didn't need to fully insert herself into Wicke's mouth to carry out her request.  Without another word to the Tiny in her hand, Ruriko carried him beyond the threshold of Wicke's mouth, making sure to drag his wetted form over her tongue.  She smiled happily as Wicke hummed happily at the taste of the tiny man marinated in her own lust and then without ceremony fed him into Wicke's throat.

Reflexively, Wicke closed her lips around Ruriko's body as she swallowed her tasty treat, but used her tongue to hold her devotee in place.  "Mmmm, she tastes good too."  She thought, sucking on Ruriko a bit as she traced her snacks decent down her throat.  After a couple seconds, she pulled Ruriko out of her mouth and held her next to one of her naked nipples in one hand, holding the remaining snack in her other.  "Ruri-chan, I need you to do as I do with your little lover, okay?"  She asked, teasing her nipple to get it erect before carefully inserting the other boy into her breast head first.

Ruriko looked on in absolute awe, her Goddess displaying another measure of her power.  "As you wish, my Goddess."  She said as she forced the awe to pass.  Reaching behind her and giving a good push with her ass, Ruriko was able to extract Dongurumaru's head from her anal cavity with a 'loud' fart.  The young man coughed and gasped the fresh air, too preoccupied to even resist his own insertion into Wicke's other nipple until he felt his feet squeeze into the tight passage.

"Ahhh!  Yes dear, feet first.  If you have anything you'd like to say to him now is your last chance.  Be sure to send him off properly."  Wicke said, feeling waves of pleasure wash over her as each tiny man began to wiggle in her tight milk ducts.  "Oh, I want to hurry and quickly see you..."

"Thank you, my Goddess."  Ruriko thanked, looking warmly to her first love for a moment before smiling back to her deity.  "However, there is nothing to truly say.  His life will be used as you see fit, as it should be.  While my love for him will never be given a chance to flourish anymore, I am far more pleased to see he is able to devote his life to fulfilling an urge of yours, even if only temporarily."  She stated.  "Though I suppose that in and of itself does give me one last thing to express before he leaves this world."  She added, smiling back to Dongurumaru.  "Thank you, Don-kun.  You have pleased my Goddess, and for that I shall never forget you."  She said, leaning in and kissing what little of his face was still visible.  "Good-bye forever, Don-kun."  She concluded using a single finger to finish pushing him into Wicke's nipple, sending him off with a gentle smile and joyous tears.

"Oh, Ruri-chan?  Did you want me to spare him?"  Wicke asked, bringing her faithful pet up to face level as she continued to massage her breasts to encourage her mammary meals deeper.

"Not at all, my Goddess."  Ruriko replied, swiping the tears from her face.  "I am happy, happy that he was among the first I could see to please my Goddess.  If ever you wish for one as unworthy as I to serve my Goddess' body in a similar manner, please do not hesitate.  The one thing that would make me happier would be in service of you in some other way you deem fit."

"Aww, thank you Ruri-chan!  I will tell you that you delight my taste buds dear, so you will definitely find your way back in me one way or another."  Wicke replied jubilantly, giggling and winking playfully.  And even though it only briefly flashed across her face before she composed herself, Wicke saw Ruriko's eye's light up and mouth start to form a smile at the thought.

"You honor me, my Goddess.  Is there any capacity in which I may be of use right now?"

Setting Ruriko down on the bed, Wicke got up and stretched away her bedtime stiffness.  "Not at the moment, and for now I think I'll allow you to wander my home as you wish.  It shouldn't take too long before my breasts make milk out of your friend, so I'll feed you some of that before I head back out for my run, okay?"

"To partake of a substance produced by my Goddess is an honor wasted on one was unworthy as I, your generosity knows no bounds!"  Ruriko praised, bowing to Wicke.

Kneeling down next to the bed, Wicke brought her face down even to Ruriko and smiled motheringly.  "Ruri-chan, I don't want you saying things like that about yourself anymore.  You are by far the biggest Tiny I've seen and I can actually hear you.  I currently have a special Tiny right now, but you are not unworthy or insignificant to me, understand?"

"Yes, my Goddess.  Thank you for the praise."

"Good."  Wicke replied, leaning forward and giving her a soft kiss.  "Now come here, I want to introduce you to someone."

"As you wish, my Goddess."

Carefully, Wicke picked up Ruriko with one hand and grabbed her robe with the other as she headed out to the kitchen.  She set her little worshipper on the counter and loosely put on her robe before heading to the shoe she left you in.

End Notes:

... I have nothing to say, it's been far too long coming and I apologize for making you wait.  I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and while I am currently working on the next one, well I'm bad at setting deadlines so just know there is at least another chapter being worked on lol

 

Sadly it doesn't seem like I was able to get Ruri-chan's lines to be smaller to reflect her new size here, but my other profiles have it right.

Sweat the Details by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[04/14/19]

 

Here ther be:

Butt, Sweat, Odor, Licking, Vore and that's all!

 

It's a great day for coming clean and getting dirty, and you make yourself intimate with every juicy detail.

For you, you had a dream that perfectly reflected how you felt about your night that night.  You were surrounded on all side by so alien substance, solid enough to restrict your movements but not completely block what little flow of air there was.  The material wrapped around to carefully and lovingly, in a way to ensure comfort despite robbing you of your ability to move.  It was pitch dark, akin to being buried alive, but instead of the unnerving scent of rock and soil eating away at your sanity you were filled with a strong, potent, reassuring aroma.  However, at the same time there was nothing behind that odor lacing the air, a lingering presence of a far more imposing source.  You knew you were safe, that given time the one that put you here would be back and drown you in the true majesty of her warmth and scent, but you couldn't help longing for that time to approach just a little bit faster.

Just as the anxiety of your isolation reached a peak and you felt like your heart might break, you are gently roused from your slumber, still greeted by total darkness, as you feel something lifting you off the ground.  A bit of slightly turbulent motion follows, as light begins to filter through as layers of clothing are removed with great care.  Once the panties are unwrapped, you are greeted by the face you had been longing to see, the bespectacled beauty Wicke!

"Good morning sweetie."  She greets, the soothing sound of her voice leaves you with no doubt that this is not just some phantasm.  Not even in your most vivid dreams could you recreate the kind and angelic tone of her so perfectly.

Unbidden to you, tears well up in your eyes as you stand.  Without pause, you leap forward and land on one of Wicke's massive breasts, clinging and cuddling up to it with all your might, happy to be with her once more.

"Oh, I'm sorry.  If I had known..."  Wicke apologized, understanding your actions and placing a hand behind you in embrace.  She gently pressed you into her fatty tissue and you could hear her heartbeat clearly.  "I promise, I'll never let you leave my side again."  Both you and Wicke stayed in that position for a bit before Wicke could feel you calm down and stood up.  "Come here, I have someone to introduce you to... and something to confess to."  She said, walking towards the kitchen, though the audible sense of shame in her tone at the end caught more of your attention.

With you still cupped in her hands, Wicke set you down on the counter and that was when you immediately noticed that something was amiss.  There was a naked girl kneeling to Wicke on the counter as well, only a few times your size but she was still shrunken!

"Is this another of your toys my Goddess?"  The girl asked, looking at you coldly.  "Why is it not kneeling before your greatness?"

'Toy'?  'Goddess'?  Sure, you think of Wicke as Aphrodite personified, a beauty beyond compare and deserving of every leisure available, but the tone and reverence that this girl used was wholly different from how you feel.  And the contempt she directed at you, as if even existing was some affront against her.  Still, you were not going to give way to fear!  You've faced far worst on your journey.

"Ruri-chan."  Wicke cautioned, stern in both voice and gaze.  "This is my special little sweetie.  The 1st Alolan Champion and savior to our region.  I expect you to offer the same devotion to my little champion as you would myself."

"My apologies, my Goddess."  Ruriko replied, turning and bowing even further to you, though still not able to truly put herself below you.  "I ask that you forgive my insolence, oh great Chosen One.  I swear to serve you as I would my Goddess, and any order you give will be given priority second only to the word of the Goddess herself."  She swears, crawling towards you and kissing the counter top just before your toes.

Scratching your head, you look up to Wicke in confusion, raising an eyebrow for an explanation.

"Yes... I suppose I should start at the beginning..."  Wicke confessed, feeling a little ashamed she had been keeping things from you, "but before that I suppose I need to talk about my trip into town the other day."  She said as she knelt down next to level her face with the counter so she could recount the events that transpired those few days ago.

She told you about how she caught the young newlyweds and then the teenagers who were trying to 'clean' Grimey.  She explained that releasing you from the Toy Ball, as she has started to call it, would trap you at your current size and that you would be recognized as a Pokémon by a normal Pokéball.  She admitted to accidentally killing the young husband in her sleep, but was able to restore the newly widowed girl by reverting her 'Miniball' back to a Great Ball.

"She then came lunging right at me, she meant to kill me!"  Wicke said.  "I was so scared, I threw my hands up in surrender, not realizing I still had a Shrink Ball in my hand.  Then next thing I know, she was caught and I was saved."

Listening intensely, you were leaning forward, eyes wide in wonder as Wicke told her tale.  Over the course of her story you counted at least three of the four dead, the girl the last one.  You motion, asking what she did with the last girl.

Wicke's worries faded away as she registered your reactions to her story, happy to see you didn't seem to mind what she had done to the others she had shrunk.  Giggling, she smiled down to you and whispered.  "I punished her with my bottom a bit and shoved her in my other breast.  She became milk and I drank her."  She replied, giving her breast a playful squeeze.  "I know I should have told you sooner, but I'm really enjoying our time together and I still had to reward you.  Are you angry with me?"  Wicke asked timidly.

You smile up to her and shake your head.  You wordlessly expressed how you felt you could truly start to enjoy your time with the beautiful, mature giantess now that you know your condition is reversible.   Walking over to her face, you hugged her adorable nose and gave her a couple kisses.  Giggling softly, Wicke lifted her face enough to kiss you back and after a moment you asked if that was all she had wanted to tell you.

"Actually, there is one... no a couple other thoughts that I'm ashamed to admit I have had as of recently."  Wicke stated, again she wore an expression like you wronged you personally in some way.  "First, I think a part of me... no, I know a part of me doesn't want to fix this.  I love our relationship right now, and I believe you enjoy it as well.  I want to keep you, my little Champion, forever.  Is that so wrong?"

That admission gave you pause.  Again, you loved every moment you've gotten to spend with and in Wicke, exploring all of the mature beauty's nooks and crannies, but that was just making the best of a temporary thing.  You still had your life to live, going on adventures with your team and growing stronger, setting out to visit the other regions and see all the Pokémon of the world.  None of that could happen if you were stuffed in the tight holes of Wicke for the rest of your life.

Wicke could see the serious thought you were giving and bit her tongue so's not to try and influence your answer in one way or another.  She knew what she wanted and depending on your answer, she had an idea of how to get it.  Out of the corner of her eye she saw Ruriko want to speak up, to tell you that submission to Wicke was the only proper course of action.  Narrowing her gaze at the shrunken girl she wordlessly instructed her not to say a word, to which she seemed to understand and said nothing.

You were currently weighing the pros and the cons of continuing your life as Wicke's tiny lover.  You would have to apologize to all the Pokémon you captured for abandoning them, and you doubted you'd get to see your mom or friends again.  Alola would probably remember you fondly as their 1st Champion and few would even know of your accomplishments as you journeyed around to stop Lusamine's ambitions.  Miss Anabel and Mr. Looker would have to find someone else to capture the roaming Ultra Beasts too.  As you thought more and more, you slowly start to realize that you have only been thinking from the perspective of living with Wicke and leaving your old life behind.  Upon this epiphany you realize that you likely had long since submitted yourself to Wicke's whims.  Smiling up to her, you bow in submission to your gentle goddess.

"Am I to take that as a sign that you want to stay with me forever?"  Wicke asked to confirm, and though she tried to hide it you could hear the joy in her voice.

You nod without hesitation, fully committing to the voluptuous woman.

"Truly you deserve the praise our Goddess showers upon you."  Ruriko said, smiling brightly.  "To rationally come to the conclusion to serve our Goddess, you possess wisdom far beyond your years."

Looking back up to Wicke, you raise your eyebrow as if to ask what else she has to tell you.

"I guess I shouldn't have worried about telling you this either, I was just afraid you might come to hate me or think I might treat you like I did the others."  She admitted, happy that you proved her wrong.  "As I started looking for a way to reverse what I had done to you, I became curious about how the other types of Pokéballs might possess different traits.  I caught quite a few yesterday while we were out for our run, Ruri-chan was one of them.  She's compelled to think of me to be her Goddess because of the Love Ball I modified and faithfully serves me now."

"If I may, my Goddess."  Ruriko interrupted.  "It is my pleasure to serve, not a compulsion."

"Thank you Ruri-chan, I'm happy to hear that."  Wicke replied, smiling.  "I haven't really looked into the others too much, but I plan to continue my research into the future as well.  Many others will be unwillingly recruited into my little experiment, forced to serve my whims and likely, ultimately relinquish their lives for my pleasure.  Does that thought disturb you at all?"  She asks, not to intimidate you but to actually ask your opinion.

Truth be told, it actually did disturb you greatly.  The more you thought about the mature beauty toying with the lives of people, asserting complete dominance with overwhelming force that they couldn't hope to resist, the more you felt some primal lust burn in your loins.  Arousal washing over you, you clasp your genitals in your hands and fall to your knees in a want for satisfaction.

A mischievous smile crosses Wicke's face as she watches you squirm in sexual frustration, eyeing you much like a female Pyroar would a Rattata.  "I see.  Oh, you make me so happy my little sweetie."  She said, gently picking you and Ruriko up and heading over to her couch.  "In a bit, I should have a little treat for you.  After that, we'll get back to your reward."  She promised, lying down and setting you down on her one of her exposed breasts.  "Ruri-chan, just rest here until then, okay?"  She instructed, placing the shrunken girl between her legs.

"As you wish, my Goddess."  Ruriko replied, curling up wrapping in the heavy scent of Wicke's sweat, ass and sex.

"In a bit the two tinies in my bosom should become milk and leak back out.  If you are hungry you are welcome to try some."  Wicke explained, massaging her large assets to speed along the process.

Smiling, you nod enthusiastically and lick your lips before sliding down her breast to her collar bone and walking over to her closed armpit.  Laying face down in the crease of skin, you inhale deeply of her powerful scent.

You, Wicke and Ruriko laid together not even paying attention to the time, Grimey coming over and still felt unwell from overeating the previous day.  It wasn't until close to lunch did Wicke's breasts transform the two lives inside them into delicious, thick, creamy milk.  She set you on one and let Ruriko drink from the other, which had consumed her former love.  You ate your fill, and despite knowing it took a former human life to produce such a wonderful beverage, you hoped to have some more again sometime.

After lunch, Wicke changed back into her dirty underwear and sweatsuit from yesterday, ready to continue your reward.  "We can't go for another run today, I don't think Grimey could handle anymore leftovers from collecting Tinies, and there are so many cute and delicious looking ones all around I know I wouldn't be able to resist."  She explained, holding you over her stretched out waistband.  "So instead we'll stay in and do some basic exercises."  Smiling, she drops you into her underwear and releases the elastic with a 'SNAP'.

Immediately, you feel a palpable difference in the air as you slid down and snuggle up to Wicke's womanhood.  Almost instantly blood started to flow through her velvety folds, heating up your space.  The fabric holding you in place stretched tight, pressing you into Wicke's skin even more as you assumed she went through the motions of various standing stretches.

Resisting the urge to just shove you deep into her love hole, Wicke stretched her arms a bit and twisted her hips to loosen her muscles up a bit before sitting down.  Out of the corner of her eye, she spied Ruriko bowing faithfully, awaiting to be of use to her Goddess.  "Ruri-chan, come join me."  She offered, patting the floor in front of her.

"As you wish, my Goddess."  The shrunken girl replied, immediately moving to the spot Wicke touched.

"Good girl!"  Wicke smiled happily.  "Just do as I do."  She instructed, leaning forward reaching for her toes, taking immense pleasure in feeling her sensitive parts roll over your tiny body.

Nodding, Ruriko mimicked her deity reaching for her own toes as well, not even panicking as Wicke's upper body, namely her breasts, came down on her back.  The added weight helped fold her body enough to touch her toes, easily covering her in the process and hiding her from the world.

Taking advantage of your placement, you start to wiggle as Wicke holds her position.  Her already heated sex spiking in temperature as you feel her hips grind into you more.

"Oh you."  Wicke sighed in bliss, gyrating her hips to better feel you.  "I hope you can handle my weight too, Ruri-chan."  She said, sitting back up.

"Before it was to feed me, but this time I was in contact with the Goddess' bosom!"  Ruriko thought excitedly, still bent over and rubbing her crotch against the floor uncontrollably.  "The size and weight!  The scent!  Forgive me my Goddess!"

"Oh my."  Wicke whispered, catching Ruriko's attention as she slowly lowered herself back down on the tiny girl.  "Did someone enjoy my body that much?"  She teased, allowing her breasts to just barely touch Ruriko's back.

"G-Goddess?"  Ruriko asked moving to sit back up.

"Don't move, my naughty little toy."  She ordered quickly, halting Ruriko's movements.  "Does your Goddess's body excite you that much?"  She asked in an amused tone.

"While I would never succumb to such disrespectful urges while performing my duties, to be allowed to feel your divine body is a pleasure beyond compare!"  Ruriko admitted, her breath starting to come short as the air became laced with Wicke's natural perfume once again.

"Oh?  Is that so?"  Wicke questioned, lowering her breasts a bit more, but not all the way.  "So you think it disrespectful to lust for my body?"

"My Goddess' body is a holy vessel not to be tainted by such impure, base feelings."  Ruriko explained, but unable to fight her body's natural reaction, grinding her crotch against the floor more.  "To... to sully such a... perfect form...  Not even... death could serve... as recompense..."

"Hmm?  Well it sounds, and feels, like you are at your limit."  Wicke pointed out, smiling.  "Not that I can blame you, not after the morning we've shared."  Arching her back up to take her breasts off Ruriko, but keeping you fully trapped under her, Wicke unzipped her sweater to expose her bra-clad breasts.  "Since you're such a little cutie Ruri-chan, I'll allow you to also be one of my special toys.  Not of affection mind you, just something to play with since my little Champion is the one I love."  She explained, holding her breasts apart before quickly lying back down on top of Ruriko.  She released her mammaries and felt the masses press together, lifting Ruriko slightly off the floor as they trapped the shrunken girl between them.

"Special?  My Goddess considers me... special?"  Ruriko thought, stunned as she was squeezed tightly between Wicke's breasts.  The giantess zipped her sweater back up and continued to stretch, leaving the shrunken girl in her bosom.  "My Goddess does not wish for me to think low of myself, but to be special to her.  I am far too blessed."  She thought, as joy overwhelmed her and she began to tear up.

Wicke held her position for a bit, enjoying the sensation of her muscles stretching tight in her legs and lower back while loving your movements in her crotch.  Once she was satisfied with that position, she moved on to the next, tucking her legs under her and sitting on her feet.  Slowly she leaned back until her head touched the floor.  With her arms above her head, Wicke's breasts settled just loose enough for her to see Ruriko's hands and feet sticking out of her cleavage and smiled.  "Maybe I'll let her play with some Shrink and Miniball captives, see how she uses them and get some inspiration."  She thought as she finished and stood up.  "Okay my sweet little Champ, time for some real exercising."  She giggled, sticking her hand down her panties and pushing you to the back of her panties, right in front of her sticky anus!

Planting her feet shoulder width apart, Wicke held her arms out straight in front of her and bent her knees, keeping her back straight, to near 90 degree angles and held it for a couple seconds.  Her panties rode up tight with every squat, causing you to sink into the wrinkled flesh of Wicke's back door, which you loved as much as she did.

After a few more squats, sweat began to really start to form on the bespectacled beauty's body, soaking her clothing once more.  "I wonder how many I can do in a row?"  She wondered, revealing she was up to about 30 squats and felt little fatigue.  Keeping track she continued her workout, her poor panties struggling to hold their form each time.  By the time she got up to 200 consecutive squats, the sound of her door bell rang through her home.  "Today's my day off..."  She thought, irked slightly that someone was interrupting her rewarding you.  Putting her workout on hold, Wicke headed for her room and unzipped her sweater.  Steam rose from the confines of her top and she quickly pulled Ruriko from her cleavage as the door bell sounded again.  "Just a moment please!"  She called, grabbing Ruriko's Pious Ball.  "See you later Ruri-chan."

"I await when I many serve you again, my Goddess."  The girl replied with an elated smile before returning to her capture device.

Opening the draw of empty shrink balls, Wicke grabbed new Pious Ball and headed to the door.  "Depending on who it is..."  She thought, ready to capture her visitor.  "Hello?"  She asked, opening the door to reveal a young boy with a typical Alolan complexion, black shirt, bright yellow shorts and an orange backpack smiling at her.

"Alola Wicke, oh!  A-Am I interrupting?"  The youth asked, seeing she had neglected to zip her sweater back up.

"Oh, Hau!  Come in, come in."  Wicke offered, slipping the Pious Ball into her pocket and motioning for your self-proclaimed rival to enter.  "I was just doing some light exercising, would you like to join me?"

"Thank you, but I was just coming to ask you a few questions... if that's alright."  He explained, averting his gaze from her sweaty breasts and stomach.

"Sure, come in and I'll get you something to drink then."  She insisted, to which the boy reluctantly and wordlessly accepted and stepped in.  "I have some juice and milk in the fridge, or I could get you some water."

"Just some water would be fine, thanks."  Hau said as she looked around her living room.

"Oh, I just had the most naughty idea..."  She thought as she brought Hau some water, maneuvering you back to the front of her panties and moved back to the center of the living room.  "So what did you want to ask?"  She asked with her back turned to him as she spread her feet apart and bent over sticking her rump high in the air!  She could feel it, her pants stretched tightly against your body, if Hau stared he'd likely see you!  "I hope you don't mind me continuing my yoga."

Hau almost choked on his water as Wicke stuck her pose, smiling sweetly to him upside-down from between her legs.  He couldn't help but stare, especially since her pants had slipped down and her panties were on full display!  "Um...  I... I just w-wanted..."  He sputtered.

Because his eyes were focused elsewhere, Hau didn't notice the mischievous grin cross Wicke's face as she saw his embarrassment.  She could feel it, she was already leaking!  The thought of Hau noticing you spurring her on... and then she thought.  "H... How far can I push this?"  "Actually, can I ask for your help?  Since you're here?"

"Uh... s-sure!"  Hau replied uncharacteristically formal.  Usually he was a very laid-back, easy going kid, so this was a treat for Wicke.

"Okay, come stand here."  Wicke instructed, pointing to the spot directly behind her.  Hau gulped hard, but did as he was told.  "I bit close dear, I need you to check my form for me."  She said, he was still about 6 inches further than she wanted.

Hau, however, was already so close he could see down the gap her pants made and could see not only directly down her butt crack now, but how her panties bit into her crotch!  He inched a bit closer, but given he is somewhat short his face was actually only a few inches higher than the curvaceous woman's waist normally, so he was hit by basically the full force of Wicke's two day old, unwashed butt sweat scent and reeled back a bit.  "Is this the scent of an older woman?"  He wondered, about to take a step back but felt something grab his legs.

"Just a bit closer."  Wicke insisted, pulling Hau forward until he was flush up against her.  "Oh no!  He's going to find out, he's going to find out!"  She could feel you get pushed into her skin more as Hau's abdomen bumped up against her.

"M-Miss Wicke!?"  Hau yelped, almost falling over the mature beauty.

"I-Is my back straight from that angle?"  Wicke asked as if nothing was wrong, purposely bending her back out.

His senses assaulted by the mauve haired woman's heavy odor, Hau looked looked down her back and saw it not straight.  "N-No.  Is that all you need?"  He reported.

"Oh thank you dear, but could you help me out with one more thing then?"  She asked, reaching up from between her legs and holding his hands.  "Just put your feet behind mine and sit down for a moment."

"O-Okay..."  The youth replied, realizing a moment too late at in just positioning his feet he was now resting his chin on the apex of her derriere!  Panicking, Hau tired to pull back away her the woman's large rear, pulling her panties down a bit in the process, but this knocked them both off balance and Wicke roughly pulled on Hau's arms to regain balance.  The poor youth was pull nose first deep into Wicke's exposed crack as the woman's full weight came crashing down on him!

Wicke let out a pleasant yelp as she felt Hau's nose bump up against her butthole and his mouth against you as she fell!  "Ah... he's definitely caught on now!"  She thought as she landed, the pleasure and release kicking her over the edge and climaxing in Hau's face!  With the stimuli at her rear too, she couldn't help but release a noxious fart right up Hau's nose and she rode his face for the full minute it took for her orgasm to subside.  Oddly enough Hau didn't struggle to get her off him, and so Wicke sat in her living room, her butt exposed and Hau's face buried underneath her.  "That was taking it too far I suppose."  She thought aloud, feeling a bit more gas push against her rectum for release.  Looking back at the green haired head sticking out from under her, Wicke shrugged.  "What's the harm?"  She thought, squeezing her gut and letting the trapped gas free.  Still there was no struggle from the young boy.

Rather than stand up, Wicke slid forward and hovered her butt over Hau's face, looking back at the unconscious boy, face soaked in her sexual release.  "Did he pass out because of me?"  She thought, slightly insulted thinking it was her scent that knocked Hau out and not the fall.  It didn't help matters either that you compliment her scent, so this was akin to an insult to your tastes!  "Well then... I may not be able to capture you today, but let's see if your opinion doesn't change by the time you wake up!"  She thought, sealing his mouth with her pussy, through her panties since they hadn't fallen that far off yet, and shoved his nose up her dirty hole again.  She held Hau under her rear for half an hour, not once holding back a fart once it neared.  Once she unmounted Hau, she cleaned up his face a bit and moved him to her couch with relative ease.

After moving Hau, she continued with your reward well into the day until the sun started to set.  She did everything she promised to do and more!  Leg thrusts with you in her socks, licking her feet clean as much as you could, push-ups underneath her nipples, so you would sink into the spongy flesh with every rep.  The unexpected highlight was when she did sit-ups with you on my stomach.  Each time she'd do a crunch you'd get lost in a fold of skin and surround by sweat that pooled in her belly button.  She ended the day with some intense running in place with you in her armpits, like full on sprinting for minutes at a time to produce as much sweat as possible.  When she was finally down, it looked like Wicke had gotten out of a pool with how wet her sweatsuit was.  Her hair was a mess, she was tired and only slightly sore, but she felt so satisfied and hope you were too.

Hau was still sleeping on her couch, and she just couldn't wake him.  He was still breathing so there was that at least, but she couldn't shake him awake, she tried calling out to him and that didn't work, and when she tried sitting on his face that just made her horny again!  Eventually she just called his grandfather, Hala, to come and get him.  Once Hau was carried off, Wicke got ready for bed, grabbing a random Shrink Ball, a modified Quick Ball, from her collection and set you down on the sheets.

"Just a second sweetie, I've got a little bonus for you."  She said sweetly, releasing the occupant of the Quick Ball she had modified.  The Tiny produces was a 5 inch man of about 30 or so with short brown hair and his entire body vibrated somewhat violently.  "Oh, that's new."  Wicke noted, grabbing the man and pulling him under the sheets with her.  It wasn't hard to tell what she was doing with the Tiny, as she brought herself to multiple orgasms before finally returning him to his Ball.  "Quiver Ball...  Yeah... that's a good... name for it..."  She decided through heavy breathing.  Picking you up, she set you next to her pillow and rolled over, with some difficulty, onto her stomach.  "Here you go."  She stated, lifting up a tiny bit of her bedding to let a wave of hot, steaming air come out.  The sheets were soaked in her sweat and clung to her body, but it was an environment you could have only wished for!

Wasting no time you dive into the second part of your reward, licking Wicke clean!  Immediately you climb up her back and wedge yourself in her mountainous booty, lapping up all the butt sweat you can as she giggles happily.

"I'm glad you like it, my darling little Champion."  Wicke said, yawning deeply.  "Take you time and enjoy...  Just wait... until you see... what I have for you tomorrow..."  She added, slowly drifting off to a well earned sleep.

You spend the rest of the night with tongue to flesh cleaning Wicke of all the delicious sweat and grime she built up for you.  Butt, pussy, thighs, calfs, feet and toes, back, belly, the massive undertaking of her perfect breasts, armpits, shoulders, arms, hands, neck, face and to cap it all off, you climb into her mouth and give her a kiss before she unconsciously swallows you.

As you succumb to your own slumber you smile and think, this is your life now, your true reward for saving the world.

Just Another Day by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[04/17/19]

 

Not much for this one, just some:

Butt, Insertion, Light Scat, Breasts and Entrapment

 

With only one last thing to take care of regarding accidentally shrinking you, Wicke begins preparations for what will quickly become just another day in her life.

The next morning Wicke woke up feeling rejuvenated and refreshed, bright and early.  She felt around in bed for you for a few seconds before noticing a pleasant sensation in her bowels that could only be you and smiled.  Despite your thorough job of licking her clean, Wicke could still strongly smell her own musk clinging to her body and while she wanted to allow you to enjoy her scent a bit more, she had to work today.

Getting up, Wicke grabbed Ruri-chan's Pious Ball and let the little girl roam about as she went to evacuate you from her bowels, voiding her waste as well in the process, and brought you into the shower with her.  The beautiful giantess said nothing to you, just smiled warmly and peppered you with kisses while giggling to herself.  You figured she must be basking in the novelty of owning you now, your first official morning as her pet and even if that wasn't the case the extra affection was appreciated.

"Did you enjoy your reward yesterday?"  She asked as she began to wash her hair.

Admiring her glistening figure as the water rolled off her, you nod.  With her arms up, every little motion caused Wicke's massive breasts to jiggle, drawing your attention more and more.

Wicke giggled when she noticed your passionate gaze and allowed some of the suds from her shampoo run down over her chest and into her cleavage.  Her heart fluttered when she saw you track the foamy substance until it vanished.  "Another time, my darling little Champion.  I can't allow myself to be late, now can I?"  She asked playfully with a wink.

Pulling you attention away from the massive breasts before you, you smile back to the beautiful woman and agree with her.  Restraint, at least for a bit.

"Don't worry, I'll be in my office for most of the day."  Wicke added, finishing up her shower as quick as possible.  "And you're coming with me."

You perk up at the notion, since you assumed she'd want to focus on getting her work done without distractions, her work ethic being one of her best traits.  You quickly pantomime asking if that is the best idea, since it would be hard for you to behave yourself with nothing else to do all day.

Wicke merely giggles as she turns the water off and picks you up.  "Not to worry sweetie, I have big plans for you."  She explained, stepping out of the shower and grabbing her towel.  She quickly, and gently, dried you off first and set you down on the floor.  "Could you go get Ruri-chan for me while I dry off?"

You nod, salute and 'quickly' run out of the bathroom, at least as fast as a 2 inch tall person can.  Entering the bedroom, you don't see Ruriko immediately but barely hear someone talking softly on the bed.  Climbing up, you see the 8 inch girl bowing repeatedly in the slightly sunken part of the bed where Wicke had slept and was chanting what you could only assume were chants and prayers in her Goddess' name.  When you get close enough you get her attention.

"Ah, Chosen One, I am humbled to be in your presence this wonderful morning."  She greeted, again bowing and trying to put herself below you but given the size difference it was an impossible feat.  "Forgive my insolence Chosen One, for one such as I to look down on you.  I shall request punishment from her Holiness as soon as possible but until then is there something of me you request?"

It almost seemed scary how drastic the Pious Ball seemed to change Ruriko's personality, not that you knew her before hand to gauge the difference, but at the same time you also kind of liked it.  Realizing you don't have nearly as extensive of a rapport with her as you do with Wicke, you gesture as best you can to convey that Wicke wants to talk to her.

"A summons from her Holiness!?  For you to come and personally me, I am grateful beyond words!"  Ruriko replied, quickly standing to leave.  "I apologize for my rudeness but do excuse me."

And with that, Ruriko jumped down to the floor and ran towards the bathroom.  After a few minutes Wicke came out of the bathroom with her heart-warming smile, naked as the day she was born.  She quickly got dressed, somehow packing her soft body into her Aether Foundation uniformed that looked a size too tight on her, and grabbed you before going out into the kitchen.

While she prepared a light breakfast, Grimey came over to greet Wicke, a huge smile on the Sludge Pokémon's face.  You noted it seemed to be visibly bigger than when she first caught it, not by much but enough.

"Oh, good morning Grimey.  You seemed to be feeling better today."  She greeted, kneeling down but refraining from petting it.  "All you needed was a day to digest, didn't you?"  Grimey gurgled a reply happily, then went over to the door and looked back at her.  "Going out?  Probably going to the Garbage Room, aren't you?"  She teased, opening the door for the gluttonous Pokémon.  "Try not to upset your stomach today, I'm considering going for another run either tonight or tomorrow."  She called after her Pokémon, casually planning on capturing more potential Tinies.

After breakfast Wicke gathered what she'd need for the day, including the PMD, showered you with a couple more dozen kisses and dropped you down her cleavage before heading out.  There was a noticeable spring to her step which caused her breasts, and you along with them, to bounce more than usual though you figured her not wearing a bra could also be part of it.  You figured Wicke must have taken a different route to her office today, since she had been walking far longer than usual too.  She stopped somewhere and crouched down to get something, which only confused you more for the short walk further until her fingers came down to retrieve you.  As you are freed from the embrace of Wicke twin sweater Igglybuffs, you hear the sound of waves gently crashing against concrete nearby and once outside of the mature giantess' clothing you find she had brought you to the off-camera landing you arrived at before this whole incident happened.

Confused, you turn to Wicke with a look that asked 'What's going on?' far better than you could have asked aloud.

Wicke stares at you with an almost sad smile and sets the PMD down.  She pulls out a Toy Ball you are all but too familiar with and before you can react you hear her say, "Return."  I flash of red light blinds you and then you vanish into the capture device.

"What I promised I'd do from the very beginning, my adorable little Champion..."  She replied sorrowfully, shrinking the ball before you could open it.  Setting up the PMD, Wicke ran the proper programs and in short order your regressed Ultra Ball came to a rest at the bottom of the slide and within seconds you reappeared in a flash of light!

Confused, you looked around wildly and checked yourself over, finally pinching yourself to ensure this wasn't some sort of twisted dream.  It wasn't.  You were back to your full height, naked and standing in front of the woman who just yesterday asked if you would be her pet forever!  It wasn't a choice you made lightly either.  You couldn't even let yourself hope that she was thinking of having some 'fun' with you at this size before going to work because she could have done that at home!  No, she brought you here to send you home...

Just as you were about to ask 'Why?', she hands you your clothes with the same gentle smile she showed you before all this happened... when she saw you as a child or at least not as a potential lover.

"I know... you're confused and probably upset, but I just couldn't bring myself to keep you like that.  After all, I promised I'd fix you and if I went back on my word for selfish reasons I'd lose a part of me that makes me... well me."  Wicke explained as you got dressed.  "I didn't even lie to any of my other Tinies."

You listened to her reasoning and couldn't exactly fault her for it.  Sure, keeping you must have been very tempting for Wicke, especially after everything you two of you had done together, so in the heat of the moment asking to keep you made sense.  So too, after a night to think it over, does this reversal on that decision and if it were just that you could have understood it.  However, as you looked at the gorgeous woman you had spent intimate moments with for more than a week now, a woman you understood better than anyone else in the world and understood you just as well, you knew that this act put an end to that relationship.  Tears unwittingly welled up and rolled down your cheeks as you reached out for her.

"Please, we both know everything that happened until now was... was just the result of a mistake.  A programming error and a bad toss and we let ourselves get... I let myself get carried away.  None of this has been fair to you either, tiny and vulnerable."  Wicke reasoned with you, reaching up and holding your hands in hers not lovingly but nurturingly.  "But now that experience and mistake are behind us, and we'll have to move on, okay?"

You could feel your heart break.  Forget it all and move on?  There was no way you could possibly forget the best week of your life!  But you figure she was also right... to say nothing of the age difference between the two of you, if Wicke didn't want to continue with the relationship you both had been building you needed to respect that decision... no matter how hard it.  Forcing the best smile you could for her, you nod in agreement and go to turn and leave when Wicke holds your hands tight and pulls you in for a passionate kiss!  Unable to even try to begin to process the chaotically fluctuating emotions screaming in your head your mind goes blank as Wicke's tongue slid into your mouth.  You're held immobile for a for minute or two as Wicke passionately assaults your mouth before releasing you and flashing you her seductive smile and licking her lips.

"So next time, we'll make it intentional."  She stated, letting go of your hand with a playful giggle.  "You should go home for today, but don't leave me waiting long, my little Champion."  She added, leaning in and kissing you on the cheek.  She then packed the PMD away, gave you one last longing look over her shoulder with wink, and headed back into the facility.

It took a few minutes for you to came back to your senses enough to bring out your Lapras to take you home.



Epilogue

On her way back to her office Wicke was happy she decided to at least wear panties today, for reasons other than having Ruri-chan stuffed up her rear, as she thought back on your dumbfounded face after kissing you.  She was positively flooding and didn't need the inside of her thighs dripping throughout the day.  "Oh I just wanted to shrink you back down and have my way with you on the spot."  She thought, resisting the urge to run into the nearest bathroom to satisfy herself.  As she approached her office, the mauve haired woman was surprised to see two familiar faces waiting for her, Hau and Olivia.

"Oh my, good morning Hau, good morning Miss-uh, I mean Olivia."  Wicke greeted, waving politely to her guests.  "What brings the two of you here?"  She asked, noting the bashful behavior from both of them.

"Oh, you first, Miss Olivia."  Hau offered politely.  "You were here first after all."

"Th-thank you Hau."  The dark skinned woman replied, quickly approaching the busty woman.  "This... this is difficult to talk about here, but..."  She whispered, fidgeting and blushing.

Wicke, having an idea about what Olivia wants to talk about, smiled and whispered back, "I should be free by 7 tonight.  Come over to my place and we can talk then, okay?"

Olivia, too embarrassed to reply, nodded her head and quickly left.

"And what can I do for you, little Hau?"  Wicke asked as Olivia left, walking over and crouching down to the usually energetic, promising trainer.  "Oh, and I'm sorry about the other day.  I've recently started exercising and the day before I have gone out for a run and my legs were still very weak.  You're not hurt or anything, are you?"

"Wh-What?  Oh, no... I... I should be fine..."  Hau replied, looking directly at the floor to avoid eye contact.  "But about that... um, I... I don't...  I mean, I don't remember it too well and but I don't know if you noticed...  And I didn't tell Grandpa or anyone about it, I swear!"

"Hmm?  About what exactly?"  Wicke asked, feigning innocent.  She stood up and unlocked the door to her office, inviting him in since he seemed embarrassed to talk in the foyer.  "Come in and explain it for me."

"O-okay..."  The boy obeyed, shuffling into the office.

Pulling one of the other chairs in her office behind her desk with her office chair, Wicke motioned for Hau to sit.  "Don't worry Hau, you're secret's safe with me.  Tell me what happened."

Sitting facing the mature beauty, Hau still found it hard to look her in the eye and settled for staring at her stomach as he spoke.  "Um... well r-really I w-wanted to apologize to you... I m-messed up your exercising yesterday."

"Oh, is that what you wanted to say?  I thought you were going to apologize about exposing my rear when you fell."  Wicke replied in her usual gentle, calming tone, causing Hau to freeze and panic.  "Not that I'm mad mind you.  I know it was an accident."

"R-Really?  Cuz, I am really sorry about that too..."  Hau eventually said after a long and awkward silence.  "If there's anythi-"

"Well, now that you mention it."  Wicke said, cutting Hau off before he could finish, holding up the PMD.  "With the Ultra Beast crisis still ongoing and Beast Ball being so expensive to make, I've been trying to work the bugs out of this prototype Pokéball Modification Device that could reprogram normal Pokéballs to perform better on Ultra Beasts in my spare time.  Since this is just a pet project I can't request staff assistance just yet, so would you like to come by and help me after I get off tonight?  Say around 6?"

"Seriously!?  Y-Yeah, I'd love too!"  Hau replied, excited at the idea of cool Pokémon related research.

Wicke giggled at his exuberance and motioned for him to lean in closer.  "However, this is still also very confidential so you'll have to show up without letting anyone know or see you coming."  She whispered in a deathly serious tone.  "Not many people know this, but there is a blind spot in surveillance and security on the North-East side of the Foundation.  Do you have a Pokémon that could bring you there?  Not a rental one, but your personal Pokémon?"

"I can get my Raichu to bring me over with Psychic."  Hau suggested.

"Oh, that would be perfect."  She agreed, adjusting her glasses.  "So tonight at 6.  The North-East lower landing of the Foundation, and tell nobody, got it?"

"Yeah!  I can't wait."  Hau confirmed, hopping up and running to the door.  Just before he opened it, however, he looked back shyly.  "Oh... and about s-s-see your... your..."

"Derriere?"

"Y-Yeah... um, I d-don't know if this is appropriate to say, but..."  His cheeks full blushing, he wrestled with whether he should continue or not.  "It's unforgettable!"  He blurted out before rushing out and slamming the door behind his as he ran off.

"Unforgettable, huh?"  Wicke asked aloud, smiling a bit as she pushed the chair back to where it belonged and returned to her desk, sitting somewhat harshly to feel Ruri-chan's reaction.  "If you like it so much, I'll let you see it again.  Guess I don't have to go for a run tonight."

End Notes:

This is the final chapter for this story, sorry it came so suddenly but I hope everyone enjoys this ending.  Thank you for reading through this little tale of mine, I had a lot of fun writing it and hope to add to this setting more at a later date.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6579