The Tiny Admirer by Toxenisfun
Summary: A continuation of Wrong place, Wrong time, this story follows a love blind idiot with one of the girls from the first story.
Categories: Adventure, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Insertion, Mouth Play, Slave, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 5234 Read: 14400 Published: December 26 2016 Updated: January 03 2017

1. Chapter 1- Her by Toxenisfun

2. Chapter 2- Goddesshood by Toxenisfun

Chapter 1- Her by Toxenisfun
Author's Notes:
This story picks up about four or five years after the first entry of Marisa's first encounter with a tiny person. Now, she's obsessed with them. This is one little idiot's story.
It's been almost two days that we've been in here. The fifty of us haven't seen the light of day in what seemed like an eternity. All we heard from the outside were loud voices in the morning and what seemed like massive footsteps. None of us knew exactly what was going on outside but we all knew one thing. We were trapped in here and as far as we knew, there was no escape. Two of us, Charlie and Ralph I believe, already tried to climb the walls of this prison but to no avail. They couldn't get a good grip on them. They, along with the rest of us, are starting to believe that there was no way out of this ‘prison’ as Jameson called it. He said it was a prison as soon as we all woke up. Didn't really help the sense of moral that a lot of us desperately needed.

I woke to complete darkness, as I did to the third day in here. I heard moaning and groaning but saw nothing. As usual. I looked up and saw something new that none of us hadn't seen in our time in this prison. There was a crack in the roof of it now. I got up as fast as possible to alert everyone. There was a way out of here. We just need to figure out how.

“Aaron! Aaron!” I called out to the ‘leader’ of our little group who usually slept a few people away from me. As I yelled, I could tell the ones still asleep were irritated with my yelling.

“What Trent? Can't you see that we're trying to sleep? Or do you just not care?” Aaron said to me as I knelled in front of him. “What's so important?” Aaron didn't open his eyes and ignored me as he tried to go back asleep.

“Open your eyes and look up.” I said to him. This was actually the first time I'd seen Aaron's actual face. He had a beard going across his face. It was pitch black, except for the white patches spread across the upper part of his face. He looked up and saw the light. Bright white and in all of it's glory. He stood up and shouted everyone to get up and look at the light.

“Everyone! Everybody! There is a way out of here! By the heavens! Our prayers have been answered!” Aaron's shouts woke everybody who wasn't awake as of yet. “Look up and you'll see the gods have given us hope!” The crowd began to wake up as they realized that he wasn't lying. They rubbed their eyes as they adjusted to the light. It was bright and blinding to us as we haven't seen light of any kind in forever.

Aaron soon walked back up to me and hugged me with tears flowing down his face, landing on me. “Aaron?”

“Sorry, it's just the emotions coming in. We haven't seen this kind of hope in eternity.” I saw sparkles on Aaron's face as the tears slid down his face.

Then we heard a voice. A sweet sounding voice that filled the box. It wasn't like the voices before. This was extremely feminine and loving. The only other voices have been deeper and not as compassionate as this one. Then there were the footsteps that came along with the voice. They weren't exactly soft and unnoticeable but they were loud and thunderous, like a massive earthquake or something like that.

“What is that?” A woman's voice asks in darkness.

“Is it..is it gonna help us get out of here?” A man asked as well.

Then the quakes stopped and the thing we were in felt like it was being lifted up. There was screaming all around the container we were in. Then the top of the thing opened up into four arm type things. That's when we all realized where we were. A cardboard box.

The bright light that made us blind as the box arms was soon replaced by a face of girl that seemed like she was no older than eighteen. Long black hair twisting in two pony tails and her bright white teeth formed into a smile. Her black eyes began to survey us. She then opened her mouth and began to talk to us. Her powerful voice filled our container. It was still sweet to me however. No matter how loud she was, her skin shined a light brown color that made my heart beat a little fast. I was nervous like everyone else in this container but if I'm being honest, I was infatuated with this girl that towered above all of us.

“So I guess it's about time I start to use you guys. Let's see, who wants to be the first?” The mystery goddess like girl asked all of us. We looked up to her with some confused looks, a lot of us terrified instead.

“What is she going to do with us? What does she mean ‘use us’?” I noticed a woman and man holding each other for comfort. Everyone was panicking but I was the one that remained calm. At least on the outside. I took in a few deep breaths as several people ran by me in panic. I continued to look up at her beautiful face, envying whoever was seeing her at the time if she was with someone. I sighed, not thinking about anything else.

For Marisa, the girl that owned the box, she was amazed how in the week she's had this thing full of her new toys why she hadn't opened this sooner. After a week of working out, going to school and going to her job, she promised herself she'd save these bugs as she called them for Saturday. And today was the day. She'd taken the day off as soon as she got the box in the mail a few days ago and even planned the whole day around just enjoying her treat for herself.

She was a big fan of tiny people since she found and ate that little man from her high school back in freshman year. The way he slithered down her throat made her wet every time she thought about the feeling. Then she realized that she could go to the local store and pick up a box of these tiny men and women and have herself a wild night with her friends that also had an appetite for tiny people. Unfortunately a few weeks after she graduated high school, there was a tiny shortage and the tinies were only sold to the wealthy until a few days prior to Marisa buying this small box that was about a foot across and six inches tall. This is why she wanted to keep the box of about twenty to thirty tiny people for a special day. As soon as the box arrived, she put them underneath her bed and she would occasionally think to peep in the box to see how they were doing but she had some level of self control.

She got up at six o'clock in the morning and first headed out for a morning jog that she figured would last for about two hours and then when she got back, she'd have a small breakfast and then wake up her tiny victims. And now it's come full circle.

“I'll ask again. Who wants to be the first one of your people to interact with my beautiful body.” Marisa enjoyed watching her toys scurry around the box, comforting each other as they were rightfully scared of her size in comparison to herself. To her, they were no less than half a centimeter tall and she was delighted at their size. A simple flick of her finger and she'd scrape their entrails off her nail with a simple lick. She thought of so many ‘games’ that her and her friends back in high school used to play with these tiny people if they could be called that.

The most simple one was popping them in her mouth and in one single chomp down, she'd crush them into a million pieces. She saw it as the least painful method her and her friends had thought of. Sitting on, swallowing whole, throwing them in their old worn out shoes, and a few more that Marisa had taken notes on. So much so, she even wrote a small book that she personally called the ‘Tinies Passing’ which had almost a hundred different ways to kill the tinies she bought.

“Fine. I guess I'll pick...hmmm I'll pick you.” Marisa set the box on the floor by her feet as she looked at the box. The tines scattered into the sides and corners of the box leaving only one tiny in the center of the box. It was the only one that was actually staring at her goddess like face.

“Trent! Trent what the hell are you doing?” I heard Aaron call out to me as the goddess stretched her hand to pick my seemingly minuscule body up for her see. “Trent! Run!” I ignored Aaron’s cries for me to run and even I didn't want this, I saw myself as saving the others from whatever she wanted to do with me. Then I heard footsteps running towards me. I broke free of my trance of staring at her and looked to my left. Aaron seemed like he was getting to tackle me to the ground so that he could meet the goddess first. “Trent, snap out of it! She's gonna kill you.”

I pushed Aaron away as the hand of the beautiful goddess snatched me up as I entered into a world of wonder. Behind me was the gigantic bed where this goddess would sleep at night topped with a white blanket that had gray stripes going down to the foot of the bed, where she was kneeling down with her hand stretched out to further observe me. Her hand was soft to the touch as my bare feet began to walk on her goddess like skin. I just couldn't believe that I was here, the first one to interact with this goddess. Her skin, her beauty, and her voice were soft and loving.

She brought me to her face and I got a closer view of the goddess that had me entranced with her beauty. A closer look at her adorable nose, that easily outsized my body and could probably suck me in with little to no effort. Then there was was the massive cave that was directly in front of me. Her mouth. The teeth that was giving me a subtle smile and made me feel comforted by the goddess. She then opened her mouth and let me see the monster that hide inside the mouth. Her tongue. It was like a gooey, pink serpent that was spotted with bumps that were obviously her tastebuds. As she opened her mouth, I could see ribbons of saliva connecting from the top of her mouth to her tongue. Several were long and very thin while primarily making up the collection of about ten ribbons, there were some thick strands of saliva that were about as thick as my own body. In the very back of her mouth was the only way down to her bottomless pit. Just by looking at her mouth, I'd estimated that she could fit about twenty or even the entire box of my friends inside and with only a microscopic amount of struggle, she'd be able to swallow all of us whole. I was astonished by her absolute size and how she seemed to be so harmless yet so dangerous at the same time.

“Such a brave little one aren't you? While everyone else in that box hid and cowardly shielded themselves from me, you stood there without fear. I must say, after dozens of you people going down my throat, sliding in my shoes, or ending up underneath my ass, they all had one thing in common. You want to know what that was?” She asked me as I just continued to look deeply into her amazing eyes. “They all died screaming. Begging me to spare them but you, I really don't think you scared of me are you?”

I stuttered to start a sentence. Speaking to her was absolutely terrifying to say the least. “I'm not scared of….” I looked at her eyes. The piercing brown eyes stared right into my soul. “Of you. I'm not scared of you.”

She giggled slightly. “Fascinating. A tiny like you doesn't deserve to be killed. Not yet. After all, you wouldn't be able to satisfy me. Not like anyone else would.” I took this as a personal attack on me and what I now wanted to do. To apparently do what everyone else in that box can do for her. Satisfy her. Whatever she wanted from me, I clearly failed right now. Right now. She soon tossed me back into box, soon grabbing a woman that went all the way up to face screaming. I landed on my facing upwards, a perfect view of what this beautiful goddess was doing to the young woman who tried punching her way out of her clutches. But unfortunately for her and everyone else in the box, my goddess easily popped her in her mouth with no issue at all. The others screamed in fear as the goddess stood up to her feet, picking the box up as well and letting all of us see what the fate of the girl she took into her mouth. We all saw the lump travel down her throat and when it reached her chest, it disappeared. I looked at her face and saw she smiled. At the girl she just ate. I clenched my first in frustration as I got up and looked up at her.

“If that's the way you want to play, let's go.” I whispered to myself as I heard Aaron run up to me, thankful that I had made it out of that ordeal alive.

“Trent! What the hell were you thinking? She could've killed you man.”

“No she couldn't. I didn't please her. I know what I have to do.” I looked up again and smiled at the goddess I was in love with. “I just have to prove to her what I can do. I have to please her.” I said to him. “I want to satisfy her. My goddess.”
End Notes:
What's in store for Trent and the others in the following chapters? Will Marisa even care that one of her tiny people has a crush on her?
Chapter 2- Goddesshood by Toxenisfun
After noticing the brave little tiny that so confidently stood still while she was selecting her first victim, Marisa noticed how he acted not a tiny. Most of the times she had tiny people, like the ones in her box, they'd run and hide, making this game she had with them more enjoyable for her. This one, almost acted like he was in love with her. Absolutely fascinated with her beauty. Marisa giggled slightly as she plucked another one of her tiny people out the box and brought him over to her desk.

“You know what I like about your people?” Marisa asked the tiny man was pushed into the wooden desk by her finger. “Hmm?”

“I don't care! Just kill me like you did my girlfriend!” The tiny man yelled to her. For Marisa, she could hardly hear this man's pleas but she knew what he probably said. He just wanted his death to be quick and painless. But what these tiny people were about to learn, was that she never gave her victims a quick death.

“You poor little idiot.” Marisa used her free hand to caress the mans tiny body. She then let go of him and hid herself from the man as she bent over to get what she wanted to him to be inside. It wasn't her stomach like she did with the love of his life. What she was thinking was more gross in the mind of the tiny people. She wanted him to die in one of the worst ways she and her friends thought of when tiny people were readily available. Her friend, Megan, had thrown one of her tiny people into her shoe. It actually was number thirty one in Marisa’s black book. “You really think I'd let your death be quick? Let's just say, there's a reason why I'm big and ruling over your people.” She said as she brought her finger back down onto the man. Her face came back into view and the man looked up to see a smile on it.

“Wha-what are you going to do me?” He asked as Marisa brought her shoe to be directly in front of him.

“My feet must be huge to you but actually in my world, they're pretty small. Not really notable for my people, they're just ‘small’ for humans. But you, they're the size of a building aren't they? Or at least my shoe is. You might want a quick and easy death but I can promise you, it won't be quick where you're going.” Marisa then plucked him up and brought the white running shoe she had on moments prior underneath the man that was squirming around, trying to get out of her clutches but as she raised him above the mouth of the incredibly smelly shoe that still resisted her body heat. “I wouldn't struggle too much little one. I might accidentally drop you.” Making it look like an accident, Marisa dropped the man into her shoe and giggled joyfully.

The smell and heat of her shoe might've been a tad bit extreme even her own sake as when she pulled it off her feet, she knew that this man would suffer in his final moments. But she thought back to the first tiny she ever ended. How she cared little about his feelings. They were nothing more than playthings to her. She wanted it to stay that way. She saw no other way.

“I hope you enjoy yourself in there little guy. The smell of my feet must burn your lungs as you're forced to breathe in what my feet have produced just for you.” Marisa brought the shoe up to her face and tilted it so that the man could be ‘safe’ in the toe section as he was prepared for the next phase. “Try not to struggle too much like I said earlier, but maybe with the next part, I'd like you to.” Marisa started to smell what hell the man inside was experiencing and she smiled. She never liked the smell of feet before being introduced to tiny people. Now she'd gotten used to it and even learned to embrace it. But it was different for the tinies. When they were dropped in her shoes, they knew they were going to die with their last breath going to be the stench of their murderers feet. Just thinking about the kind of torture she put these things through was amazing to say the least.

Marisa then carefully brought the white shoe down on floor right next to her socked foot that was eager to kill. She wiggled her toes in anticipation as she felt some excitement go down her spine. She raised her foot and shoved it in the shoe. She felt the man try and struggle against her joyous toes, she giggled. “Oh yeah, just like that little one.” She said as the man fought hard against the toes that wanted to smear him under them as he tried and failed to escape to the safety of the gap that was present in the shoe. There, he'd be safe.

But as much as he tried, Marisa’s toes grabbed hold of him and didn't let go. They caught hold of his legs and soon his entire lower body. Her big toe being the muscle of the thing that was dragging him closer and closer to the underside of her sole. There, many tiny people have met their fate. Seeing nothing but the slim stream of light of the shoe be the only way of even hoping to escape the shoe trap. Unfortunately for a tiny person unfortunate enough to be tossed inside them, Marisa’s shoe was impossible to break free of. Her sole soon ensnared his entire body, bringing him under the heated and stench filled pad. He screamed as Marisa pulled him in and finally squeezed him into the insole of the shoe. Then his body finally busted, letting Marisa feel the blood spread around her toes, albeit soaked up by the sock.

Marisa leaned back in her chair, putting her feet on the desk to relax. “It feels so good to be a goddess once again.” She closed her eyes and thought what she could do next to her tiny folks. “I know I want to save a few for dinner but hey, that little one from earlier didn't exactly fill me up like they used to.” The tiny people back then was more filling if she ate them. They were the same size she's always gotten but they must've made these tinies with less ‘filling’ ingredients so to say.

She got up and walked over to the box that she moved from underneath her bed and put it on top of it. “Ok little ones, that girl I ate didn't exactly quench my hunger for you guys. I think I'll need a few more of you.” Marisa smiled as she stuck her hand inside the box and mindlessly grabbed about ten of them. She opened her palm and looked for her special admirer. She had something really special for him but she didn't want him to die too soon. She opened her soft palm to make sure he wasn't in the group she had collected. “Hang on one second. You guys can wait a few seconds to die right? I mean, if I can, so can you.” Marisa ignored the screams that was present in her palm and looked at them. She looked for what she remembered her admirer was wearing or what little she remembered him wearing. She surveyed the tiny men and women in her palm and saw that all of them were frightened and screaming as she did so.

“Ok, you're all exactly who I wanted to eat.” She said, licking her bright pink lips, letting the future residents of her stomach witness what the last thing they would ever see. “Come on, did you really think any of you would live to see tomorrow?” She said as she stood straight up, being very careful not waste a single morsel of food. After all, that's all she saw them as.

As I looked up at my goddess, she was as heavenly as ever. Most of the time I spent these past few minutes while the rest of the people in the box walked around, panicking about what my love was going to do to them. I knew she would kill them all but spare me. I saw this as my test from her. After all, a goddess can do whatever she wanted to her people. The way she talked was so sexy, I just wanted one thing that I could do for her. I wanted to please her and if that meant not fighting her as she took and killed my friends, I'd let her do it. Hell, I'm planning on helping her do it. By the way they were acting when she first arrived and that one girl Brash was dating got sacrificed. Her body would be food and energy for my goddess. And Brash himself? I don't know what she did with him but it did not matter. She could've thrown him across her room, splatter his guts on the wall for I know. To me, any sacrifice would be worth it for this beauty.

As Marisa licked her lips in anticipation of what her meal was doing in her palm. They were squirming around the edges, trying so hard to escape. Trying to find a way out before they end up in her stomach, like the woman she ate a few moments prior who was long gone and digested. As soon as she entered the acid of Marisa’s stomach, she was gone. Nothing more than ‘empty calories’ as Rebecca called them when she ate them way back when. But for Marisa, it wasn't about the non existent calories that did nothing for her body. She absolutely loved the feeling of them squirming around her throat as they tried and failed to get out of her body. The power she had over these pathetic things was something that she couldn't describe. Even though it was a few minutes before she craved more of them.

“Don't worry dears. You won't suffer too long, I promise. My tummy will be your tomb but I know you'll die instantly. You'll just go in my mouth.” She opened her mouth and let the group see all the way to the back of her throat. Her uvula swinging back and forth as she smiled and giggled once more. Her massive tongue then extended itself from her mouth, letting her thick flowing saliva flow down the fleshy snake of a tongue. The tiny people ran away as they felt the heat of Marisa’s mouth thrown at them as she blew her hot and minty breath at them. She giggled once more and closed her mouth, still smiling at them. She looked down at the frightened morsels. “Enough games. I really just want you guys in my tummy. Try not to get lost in there.” She winked and then opened up her lips once more to engulf her hand. She sucked them into her mouth, not hesitating at all as she felt all of them land on her tongue. Feeling them struggle as she lifted up her head made her smile and giggle with glee. She then tilted her head, brought her tongue up and swallowed her meals.

Thinking she banished all of them into her stomach, Marisa patted her belly in satisfaction. And she had no reason to think otherwise. All the other times she popped tinies in her mouth and set them down her gullet, they'd be no trace of a survivor. Unfortunately for both parties, there was one woman who escaped being part of Marisa's meal. Her name was Sasha and she somehow survived unlike her friends by mere luck. Sasha landed on Marisa's gums and not on the tongue like the others. Her small frame made her near undetectable by the massive girl who assumed she had eaten her. She was all alone in Marisa's mouth. There were two options Sasha saw out of the mouth she was in. Either Marisa noticed her and swallow her on purpose or she could just end it all with Marisa eating her without knowing it. She didn't see any other way out of here. She started to cry and feel on her knees. She realized that her friends were the lucky ones. Inhaling the scents of the massive mouth, feeling the saliva ooze around her body and the seemingly unnoticed moments and sounds that she made with her tongue was no way for a tiny person to spend their last few days. Or hours. Or even minutes for the poor Sasha.

Sasha remembered her old life or what was programmed into her mind. She was a nurse at local hospital, she had a loving boyfriend that cared for her but she knew it was all fake. She'd meet her gigantic doppelgänger before in an earlier purchase. A giant version of herself purchased her in a similar way that this giant girl bought the box. The only reason she lived through that was because when the gigantic Sasha noticed she'd bought a miniature version of herself, she was alarmed enough to go to the local store and return the tiny Sasha. She'd known what was going to happen when she woke up to another box, she was shaken even more than everyone else with her. She'd seen herself try and crush her under foot so nothing surprised her until she witnessed this girl swallow a friend of hers. Now, she was in the same girl's mouth.

“Why? Why couldn't I've just been swallowed like the rest of them?” Sasha said as Marisa opened her colossal mouth and inhaled a lot of air. Sasha looked up and saw the light of the sun she thought she'd never see again. “What is she doing? Does she know I'm here?” Sasha soon got her answer when the tongue ambushed her from behind. It grabbed her and threw her back, landing on the uvula. She looked dead in front of her as the light of the outside world came inside. Then it was closed in the blink of an eye. Marisa swallowed hard and Sasha was sent down to join her friends. And even though Sasha thought she was found and eaten on purpose, she wasn't. Marisa was just yawning and Sasha just happen to be right where her tongue was reaching. She was so small and alone that Marisa didn't even feel her struggles. All the way down her throat, Sasha continued to cry as the throat muscles squeezed her down to the stomach. She screamed as she felt like she'd stopped moving. She closed her eyes and she was dropped inside. The fleshy tomb her friends had died in moments prior. She felt the heat and smelled the scent of rotting food and other terrible things. She held on to the fact that she'd die instantly when she hit the acid. She hoped at least that was true.

On the outside, with her meal finished, Marisa sighed and walked over to her desk once again and picked up the black book of humorous ways her and her friends killed the tiny people. She opened it and turned to page one. “Let's see, I've done number six and fifteen. I have a few of these guys left.” Marisa scrolled through the numbers sixteen to thirty seeing what else she could do to both finish them all off. “Hmmm...how about number twenty one, fifteen and, ohh, twenty six?” She closed the book and stood up. She then kicked off her shoes, letting the world see the small blood stain on her sole, took off her shirt and shorts to show off her beautifully sculpted body that she had slight abs on her stomach. She had silky smooth skin all around her body, little to no errors on her perfect and pure body. She walked sexually as she lifted her legs up, pulling her socks off her feet, freeing them from the prisons of her socks. Her toes were long and painted beautifully solid pink. She continued on a stopped in front of her bed, more specifically, the box.

“I hope you're ready for this. I know I am.” Marisa smiled as she picked up the box and dumped all its contents on her bed. She shook it several times, confirming that no one was going to escape her. After all, there was no way any of them were going to live. By her stomach, feet or anything else, she wanted each one of her playthings to die.
End Notes:
Please leave a review about what you liked, what you didn't like or anything else
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6397