- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This story picks up about four or five years after the first entry of Marisa's first encounter with a tiny person. Now, she's obsessed with them. This is one little idiot's story.
It's been almost two days that we've been in here. The fifty of us haven't seen the light of day in what seemed like an eternity. All we heard from the outside were loud voices in the morning and what seemed like massive footsteps. None of us knew exactly what was going on outside but we all knew one thing. We were trapped in here and as far as we knew, there was no escape. Two of us, Charlie and Ralph I believe, already tried to climb the walls of this prison but to no avail. They couldn't get a good grip on them. They, along with the rest of us, are starting to believe that there was no way out of this ‘prison’ as Jameson called it. He said it was a prison as soon as we all woke up. Didn't really help the sense of moral that a lot of us desperately needed.

I woke to complete darkness, as I did to the third day in here. I heard moaning and groaning but saw nothing. As usual. I looked up and saw something new that none of us hadn't seen in our time in this prison. There was a crack in the roof of it now. I got up as fast as possible to alert everyone. There was a way out of here. We just need to figure out how.

“Aaron! Aaron!” I called out to the ‘leader’ of our little group who usually slept a few people away from me. As I yelled, I could tell the ones still asleep were irritated with my yelling.

“What Trent? Can't you see that we're trying to sleep? Or do you just not care?” Aaron said to me as I knelled in front of him. “What's so important?” Aaron didn't open his eyes and ignored me as he tried to go back asleep.

“Open your eyes and look up.” I said to him. This was actually the first time I'd seen Aaron's actual face. He had a beard going across his face. It was pitch black, except for the white patches spread across the upper part of his face. He looked up and saw the light. Bright white and in all of it's glory. He stood up and shouted everyone to get up and look at the light.

“Everyone! Everybody! There is a way out of here! By the heavens! Our prayers have been answered!” Aaron's shouts woke everybody who wasn't awake as of yet. “Look up and you'll see the gods have given us hope!” The crowd began to wake up as they realized that he wasn't lying. They rubbed their eyes as they adjusted to the light. It was bright and blinding to us as we haven't seen light of any kind in forever.

Aaron soon walked back up to me and hugged me with tears flowing down his face, landing on me. “Aaron?”

“Sorry, it's just the emotions coming in. We haven't seen this kind of hope in eternity.” I saw sparkles on Aaron's face as the tears slid down his face.

Then we heard a voice. A sweet sounding voice that filled the box. It wasn't like the voices before. This was extremely feminine and loving. The only other voices have been deeper and not as compassionate as this one. Then there were the footsteps that came along with the voice. They weren't exactly soft and unnoticeable but they were loud and thunderous, like a massive earthquake or something like that.

“What is that?” A woman's voice asks in darkness.

“Is it..is it gonna help us get out of here?” A man asked as well.

Then the quakes stopped and the thing we were in felt like it was being lifted up. There was screaming all around the container we were in. Then the top of the thing opened up into four arm type things. That's when we all realized where we were. A cardboard box.

The bright light that made us blind as the box arms was soon replaced by a face of girl that seemed like she was no older than eighteen. Long black hair twisting in two pony tails and her bright white teeth formed into a smile. Her black eyes began to survey us. She then opened her mouth and began to talk to us. Her powerful voice filled our container. It was still sweet to me however. No matter how loud she was, her skin shined a light brown color that made my heart beat a little fast. I was nervous like everyone else in this container but if I'm being honest, I was infatuated with this girl that towered above all of us.

“So I guess it's about time I start to use you guys. Let's see, who wants to be the first?” The mystery goddess like girl asked all of us. We looked up to her with some confused looks, a lot of us terrified instead.

“What is she going to do with us? What does she mean ‘use us’?” I noticed a woman and man holding each other for comfort. Everyone was panicking but I was the one that remained calm. At least on the outside. I took in a few deep breaths as several people ran by me in panic. I continued to look up at her beautiful face, envying whoever was seeing her at the time if she was with someone. I sighed, not thinking about anything else.

For Marisa, the girl that owned the box, she was amazed how in the week she's had this thing full of her new toys why she hadn't opened this sooner. After a week of working out, going to school and going to her job, she promised herself she'd save these bugs as she called them for Saturday. And today was the day. She'd taken the day off as soon as she got the box in the mail a few days ago and even planned the whole day around just enjoying her treat for herself.

She was a big fan of tiny people since she found and ate that little man from her high school back in freshman year. The way he slithered down her throat made her wet every time she thought about the feeling. Then she realized that she could go to the local store and pick up a box of these tiny men and women and have herself a wild night with her friends that also had an appetite for tiny people. Unfortunately a few weeks after she graduated high school, there was a tiny shortage and the tinies were only sold to the wealthy until a few days prior to Marisa buying this small box that was about a foot across and six inches tall. This is why she wanted to keep the box of about twenty to thirty tiny people for a special day. As soon as the box arrived, she put them underneath her bed and she would occasionally think to peep in the box to see how they were doing but she had some level of self control.

She got up at six o'clock in the morning and first headed out for a morning jog that she figured would last for about two hours and then when she got back, she'd have a small breakfast and then wake up her tiny victims. And now it's come full circle.

“I'll ask again. Who wants to be the first one of your people to interact with my beautiful body.” Marisa enjoyed watching her toys scurry around the box, comforting each other as they were rightfully scared of her size in comparison to herself. To her, they were no less than half a centimeter tall and she was delighted at their size. A simple flick of her finger and she'd scrape their entrails off her nail with a simple lick. She thought of so many ‘games’ that her and her friends back in high school used to play with these tiny people if they could be called that.

The most simple one was popping them in her mouth and in one single chomp down, she'd crush them into a million pieces. She saw it as the least painful method her and her friends had thought of. Sitting on, swallowing whole, throwing them in their old worn out shoes, and a few more that Marisa had taken notes on. So much so, she even wrote a small book that she personally called the ‘Tinies Passing’ which had almost a hundred different ways to kill the tinies she bought.

“Fine. I guess I'll pick...hmmm I'll pick you.” Marisa set the box on the floor by her feet as she looked at the box. The tines scattered into the sides and corners of the box leaving only one tiny in the center of the box. It was the only one that was actually staring at her goddess like face.

“Trent! Trent what the hell are you doing?” I heard Aaron call out to me as the goddess stretched her hand to pick my seemingly minuscule body up for her see. “Trent! Run!” I ignored Aaron’s cries for me to run and even I didn't want this, I saw myself as saving the others from whatever she wanted to do with me. Then I heard footsteps running towards me. I broke free of my trance of staring at her and looked to my left. Aaron seemed like he was getting to tackle me to the ground so that he could meet the goddess first. “Trent, snap out of it! She's gonna kill you.”

I pushed Aaron away as the hand of the beautiful goddess snatched me up as I entered into a world of wonder. Behind me was the gigantic bed where this goddess would sleep at night topped with a white blanket that had gray stripes going down to the foot of the bed, where she was kneeling down with her hand stretched out to further observe me. Her hand was soft to the touch as my bare feet began to walk on her goddess like skin. I just couldn't believe that I was here, the first one to interact with this goddess. Her skin, her beauty, and her voice were soft and loving.

She brought me to her face and I got a closer view of the goddess that had me entranced with her beauty. A closer look at her adorable nose, that easily outsized my body and could probably suck me in with little to no effort. Then there was was the massive cave that was directly in front of me. Her mouth. The teeth that was giving me a subtle smile and made me feel comforted by the goddess. She then opened her mouth and let me see the monster that hide inside the mouth. Her tongue. It was like a gooey, pink serpent that was spotted with bumps that were obviously her tastebuds. As she opened her mouth, I could see ribbons of saliva connecting from the top of her mouth to her tongue. Several were long and very thin while primarily making up the collection of about ten ribbons, there were some thick strands of saliva that were about as thick as my own body. In the very back of her mouth was the only way down to her bottomless pit. Just by looking at her mouth, I'd estimated that she could fit about twenty or even the entire box of my friends inside and with only a microscopic amount of struggle, she'd be able to swallow all of us whole. I was astonished by her absolute size and how she seemed to be so harmless yet so dangerous at the same time.

“Such a brave little one aren't you? While everyone else in that box hid and cowardly shielded themselves from me, you stood there without fear. I must say, after dozens of you people going down my throat, sliding in my shoes, or ending up underneath my ass, they all had one thing in common. You want to know what that was?” She asked me as I just continued to look deeply into her amazing eyes. “They all died screaming. Begging me to spare them but you, I really don't think you scared of me are you?”

I stuttered to start a sentence. Speaking to her was absolutely terrifying to say the least. “I'm not scared of….” I looked at her eyes. The piercing brown eyes stared right into my soul. “Of you. I'm not scared of you.”

She giggled slightly. “Fascinating. A tiny like you doesn't deserve to be killed. Not yet. After all, you wouldn't be able to satisfy me. Not like anyone else would.” I took this as a personal attack on me and what I now wanted to do. To apparently do what everyone else in that box can do for her. Satisfy her. Whatever she wanted from me, I clearly failed right now. Right now. She soon tossed me back into box, soon grabbing a woman that went all the way up to face screaming. I landed on my facing upwards, a perfect view of what this beautiful goddess was doing to the young woman who tried punching her way out of her clutches. But unfortunately for her and everyone else in the box, my goddess easily popped her in her mouth with no issue at all. The others screamed in fear as the goddess stood up to her feet, picking the box up as well and letting all of us see what the fate of the girl she took into her mouth. We all saw the lump travel down her throat and when it reached her chest, it disappeared. I looked at her face and saw she smiled. At the girl she just ate. I clenched my first in frustration as I got up and looked up at her.

“If that's the way you want to play, let's go.” I whispered to myself as I heard Aaron run up to me, thankful that I had made it out of that ordeal alive.

“Trent! What the hell were you thinking? She could've killed you man.”

“No she couldn't. I didn't please her. I know what I have to do.” I looked up again and smiled at the goddess I was in love with. “I just have to prove to her what I can do. I have to please her.” I said to him. “I want to satisfy her. My goddess.”
Chapter End Notes:
What's in store for Trent and the others in the following chapters? Will Marisa even care that one of her tiny people has a crush on her?