First Love: A New Beginning by Malaka
Summary:

Alex and Emily move to a new home, meet new people and face new problems. A sequel to First Love Parts 1 and 2.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Body Exploration, Couples, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No Word count: 29750 Read: 79260 Published: December 26 2016 Updated: March 20 2017
Story Notes:

This story follows directly on First Love Part 2, so please read the first two stories before reading this one. I want to tell the story from the perspectives of multiple characters, but most of it will be from the point-of-view of the lead character, Alex.

1. Chapter 1 by Malaka

2. Chapter 2 by Malaka

3. Chapter 3 by Malaka

4. Chapter 4 by Malaka

5. Chapter 5 by Malaka

6. Chapter 6 by Malaka

7. Chapter 7 by Malaka

8. Chapter 8 by Malaka

9. Chapter 9 by Malaka

10. Chapter 10 by Malaka

11. Chapter 11 by Malaka

Chapter 1 by Malaka

It had been nearly three whole months since the shrinking incident, and by now I couldn’t imagine any other kind of life than the one I was living now. I, Alex Hamilton, was still stuck being tiny – less than two inches in height – and still completely reliant on my girlfriend Emily for my survival. We were still very much in love, though of course not every day was a happy one. There were times when my unfortunate situation almost became too much for me to bear, and then there were periods where my wonderful girlfriend  showed that – all appearances to the contrary – she was not a perfect goddess, but a flawed human being just like me. We had our arguments and our disagreements – like any other couple, I suppose – but we were still together, and that was all that mattered to me.

Some days I couldn’t help but feel guilty for putting Emily in this situation, where she felt obliged to look after me and keep me safe. Despite not having had a good relationship with my parents (before being shrunk, of course), I had offered to return to them, just in case Emily was tired of looking after me, or if she felt that I was holding her back in life somehow, or even if she simply grew tired of having a boyfriend who was smaller than her little finger and wanted someone more normal. She never took me up on that offer. Despite everything, I finally accepted that she did in fact truly care for me, and that she loved me just as much as I loved her.

Not long after the new year began, Emily decided to move to new apartment, one that was a lot closer to her college. She had also decided to start looking for a job, even a part-time one, instead of continuing to live on the money her parents had left for her. Of course I hadn’t wanted to leave the apartment I was so familiar with (and which would’ve been mine, had I not had my ‘accident’), but arguing with a girl who was the size of a skyscraper compared to you was not easy! Eventually I agreed, and she took me along to our new residence, keeping me a secret from everyone of course.

Besides Emily, only a few people knew about me – several of her female friends, her little sister, Katie (who really liked me and thought I was ‘totally awesome’), and a woman named Diane, with whom I had had a most unfortunate experience and whom I would like to forget as quickly as possible. We had talked about taking me to a doctor or scientist of some sort, who could possibly figure out what had happened to me, and whether or not there was anything that could be done to restore me to my normal size. In the end we both decided against it, not only because of all the publicity it would no doubt cause, but because we were both more-or-less happy with the way things were. Of course, if I ever became seriously ill or suffered a life-threatening injury, going to a doctor would be a necessity. Apart from a few bouts of the cold, however, I had been in pretty good health since the day Emily found me.

My life was about to undergo some pretty big changes, however. The first thing that happened was the fact that we now had a roommate. It was a girl named Sarah, who was about a year older than Emily. She was also a student who had chosen this apartment for its location. Since we were going to be living together, Emily decided that Sarah would need to know about me. Before we moved in, I was introduced to our new roommate, who reacted pretty much as I had expected her to react. After the initial shock, she was at first completely creeped out by me and by the fact that Emily thought of me as her boyfriend, and not as a freak or something to keep as a pet. Eventually, I knew, she would grow used to the thought of someone like me sharing her and Emily’s apartment.

Sarah was a very pleasant girl, despite her early feelings of aversion towards me, and she was very attractive as well, with a charming, sweet face and long auburn hair. It would be a lie to say that I didn’t feel some sort of attraction towards her, but I didn’t desire her the way I did my own girlfriend. I would never be able to look at another girl the way I looked at Emily, who was not only the most beautiful girl I had ever known, but the most kind and affectionate person as well. Besides, Sarah already had a boyfriend. And that was what led to the second big event in my new life.

It didn’t take long for Sarah, after Emily and I had moved in with her, to suggest that the two of us should meet her boyfriend, Evan. Emily wasn’t too keen on the idea of letting yet one more person know about her ‘little secret’, but Sarah eventually managed to change her mind on the issue. That left me alone opposed to the idea.

“Don’t you think some contact with another guy might be a good thing for you, Alex?” Emily asked, while we were arguing about the matter. “I mean, I’ve introduced you to how many people now? Let’s see…”

“Seven people,” I said. I had kept count.

“That’s right…and all of them are girls! Don’t you think it’s about time you made some male friends as well? Or…and please don’t tell me this is true…are you afraid I’ll leave you and go chasing after the first regular-sized guy I meet? Because, if that’s the case…”

“No, it’s not that! Why would I even think that? I know you love me very much, just like I love you…I’m just a bit scared, okay?”

“Scared? Of Evan? Or scared that he’ll tell others about you…about us? You know that no-one will believe him if he does, right? It’s like I’ve told you every time I introduced you to one of my friends. I want our relationship to stay a secret from the world just as much as you do. But, sooner or later, we’re gonna have to start trusting other people and letting them in, otherwise we’ll have nothing but each other soon.”

I, personally, wouldn’t have minded one bit if Emily and I had been the only two people on earth. But I knew that having a social life was important to her, and I couldn’t deny her that just because I wasn’t comfortable with it. I was just much more of an introvert than she was.

The real reason I didn’t want to meet Evan was because it would remind me of how I had been once – normal. It was one thing being surrounded by giant-sized girls – which was something I strangely enjoyed – but seeing a guy who was able to lift me with one of his fingers would only make me feel jealous and envious and inferior. I wanted Emily to see me as the man of her dreams, but that would be difficult if I was suddenly thrown into comparison with someone who was physically superior to me in every way. In the end, though, I agreed to her and Sarah’s proposal. I began to feel like I was acting childish and, besides, Emily must run into hundreds of other guys my age at college – or anywhere in the outside world, really – and so far she hasn’t been unfaithful to me once.

The date was arranged for the Saturday just before the first week of classes began after the winter holidays. I called it a date because that was what Sarah wanted it to be. She and Evan and Emily and I would all be going out together – just two couples hanging out and getting to know one another. What could be more normal than that? I could ride along on Emily’s shoulder and experience the outside world, and hopefully no-one would see me. Or she could hide me away in her pocket or purse, and only take me out when it was safe to do so. In any case, there was no way for me to escape from this situation.

End Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 2 by Malaka

It was early in the afternoon when Evan drove over to our apartment complex. Sarah went to meet him downstairs, while Emily tried to keep me from becoming too agitated. Neither of the girls had gotten dressed for going out yet, but they both figured that the time they’d spend getting ready would be a great time for Evan and me to get to know one another.

“Just tell him about how you and I first met,” Emily said, trying to get me to cheer up. “He’d probably find it fascinating…”

“Oh yeah, I’m sure he’d love to know how I had to eat dead bugs to survive, or how you almost threw me away in the trash, or how…”

“Oh, shut up, Alex! You’re acting like a baby, you know that? He’s not going to squash you the moment he sees you! Relax and try and be friendly, that’s all! Sarah’s already told Evan about you, so it’s too late for you to wimp out now.”

I nodded and sat down silently in the palm of her hand. I knew she was right, but I hated having to admit it. At least I would be spared the indignity of having to meet Evan naked, or wearing nothing but toilet paper for a skirt. Emily had found a couple of collectible action figures of popular film characters that were roughly the same size as me. Not all of their clothes had fit me, but at least I now had several T-shirts and pairs of shorts to wear, so that I felt a little bit less self-conscious around strangers.

I could hear voices outside the front door of the apartment – Sarah’s and an unknown male voice – and a few seconds later the door opened. The guy who entered after Sarah was a few years older than me, tall and quite handsome – quite unlike myself, in other words. He noticed Emily and came over to say hi, but didn’t notice me sitting quietly in her hand until she held me up in front of his face. At first he didn’t seem to realize what he was looking at, but then he jumped back as if he’d had an electric shock. Emily laughed, trying to make light of an awkward situation.

“Yeah, that’s how most people react when they see Alex for the first time!” she said. “Don’t worry, he won’t bite you! He’s just a regular guy, really – only a lot smaller than you and me.”

“What…what the hell?” Evan said, coming closer for a better look. “You guys are messing with me, right? That’s not really…I mean, that’s not a real person, right? He’s fucking tiny!”

“Alex is a real person, and he really is my boyfriend,” Emily said. She was used to having to explain this to people by now, but I could still see she was annoyed. “Alex, say something! You don’t have to sit there in complete silence, it’s not very polite.”

I got to my feet as Emily tried to keep her hand steady for me.

“Um...hi, Evan…it is Evan, right?” I said to the giant who loomed over me. “Nice to meet you, I guess. I’m Alex.”

As I decided what to say next, trying to be less awkward, Evan suddenly reached towards me with his open hand, as if he meant to grab me. Emily immediately closed her own hand, sheltering me underneath her fingers. I fell down on hands and knees, feeling suddenly terrified. I’m sure he hadn’t meant to hurt me, but if he had grabbed me like that he could have easily crushed me.

“Hey, take it easy!” I heard Emily cry out. “What are you trying to do, crush him to death?”

“What? Seriously? I just wanted to pick him up,” Evan said, laughing. “Look, I actually have no idea what’s going on right now. Sarah just told me yesterday about some little freak or something…”

“Sarah!” Emily yelled. “I told you not to call Alex a freak! He’s a normal guy who just happens to be a lot smaller…”

“Yeah, yeah, normal guy, just like everyone else, I hear you!” Sarah interrupted. “Nothing weird about your relationship at all, nuh-uh. Right, Evan?”

“Hey, whatever you say, baby,” Evan was still laughing. “Hey, can I have another look at that little, uh, guy, again? I won’t touch him, I swear.”

Emily hesitated. She kept her fingers tightly folded around me. I was incredibly grateful: for some reason, I had no desire to be left alone with Sarah’s boyfriend.

“Come on, Emily, let’s go and change,” Sarah said. “You can leave your little buddy on the table there. I’m sure Evan would look after him, right? You’re not going to hurt little Alex, are you Evan?”

“Nope.”

“You can hang out with Alex while we get ready, right?”

“Uh-huh. I can do that.”

I heard Emily sighing. She walked over to the table and carefully opened her hand for me. Then she tilted her hand slightly, and I jumped off and onto the tablecloth. The three giants in the room were all watching me closely. Emily turned to Evan and gave him a severe look.

“Don’t even think about hurting my guy, you got that?” she said, sounding deadly serious. “In fact, don’t even touch him, okay? You can talk, but that’s it. Understood?”

Evan looked over at Sarah awkwardly. She put her hands on her hips and stared at Emily.

“God, lighten up already!” she said. “You act like we’re monsters or something. No wonder the little guy’s so scared all the time –maybe it’s you he’s scared of. Come on, let’s go. Evan sweetie…just do as she says, okay? Don’t do anything stupid.”

“Sure, sure,” Evan said, as the girls headed for their bedrooms. He grabbed a chair and sat down at the table. I sat down too and tried to stay calm, but my heart was racing and I was sweating like crazy. He looked at me for several seconds, then laid his arm down next to me. I suddenly felt trapped and wished Emily would hurry up.

“So…Alex,” he said, smirking a little bit. “Sarah told me you were shrunk by, I don’t know, some kind of magic or something.”

“Yeah…yeah, I was,” I said. I tried to make my voice as loud and deep as possible, since I knew it would sound faint and high-pitched to his ears and I didn’t want to be mocked any more than I already was. “I still don’t know exactly what happened, but it happened, and now I’m stuck like this.”

“Holy shit! That’s fucking terrible, man! Why don’t you go to a doctor or something, you know…someone who can fix you? Or do you like being a tiny little freak?”

I cringed when he said those words.

“I don’t want to attract attention, okay?” I said. “Emily and I are happy together. She loves me just as I am.”

“Really?” He looked very sceptical. “She likes having a midget-sized boyfriend, huh? Actually, no, even midgets are huge compared to you. You’re just the size of a bug! So does she just, like, carry you around in her purse all day?”

“Yeah…sometimes. Or in a pocket, or in her hands…”

“That’s pretty pathetic if you ask me. I’m surprised she hasn’t gotten herself a real man already. Oh, no offense…but most girls don’t want a guy who’s smaller than most guys’ dicks.”

“Well…Emily isn’t most girls,” I said feebly, wishing I could end this conversation. He suddenly leaned in to get a closer look at me. I also noticed his hand reaching towards me, so I jumped up and started backing away.

“Hey, relax, dude!” Evan said. “Not going to hurt you! I promised your ‘girlfriend’ that, didn’t I?”

“Emily said you’re not allowed to touch me!”

“Yeah, but Emily isn’t here, is she? And you’re not going to tell on me, are you? Come here…”

He swept his hand against me from behind, knocking me off my feet and scooping me up into the air. I was terrified, even though he hadn’t really hurt me. He stood up and smiled down at me, as though he’d just beaten me in a contest.

“Gotcha! Wow, you really are tiny. I can barely even…”

He stopped short in the middle of his sentence. On his face was a look of confusion, which gradually turned to fear. I had no idea what was going on.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” I called up to him. “Are you feeling okay?”

“What…what the fuck…” he stammered, before dropping down to his knees. I was still in his hand, lying flat and holding on as hard as I could.

What happened next was so fast and so unexpected that I barely registered it before it was over. Evan began to grow smaller, slowly at first, then faster and faster, until he disappeared into his clothing. The hand I was held in shrunk around me, form over fifteen feet across to no bigger than my body, and it kept on getting smaller. It wasn’t long before it was too small to hold me and I dropped down. I landed on the fabric of his sports jacket and jumped up just in time to see him vanish beneath it. Al the while I didn’t hear any sound from Evan: he must have been too scared to even scream. It took me several minutes to come to my senses again. I began to comprehend what had just happened – Evan had been shrunk, just like I had been – but how or why it happened, I had no idea.

“Did…did I do this?” I wondered. “That can’t be possible. How could I possibly have the power to shrink someone? This is fucking crazy! There must be another reason, but what?”

I decided, before I went insane trying to figure things out, to look for Evan and see if he was okay. His jacket and shirt lay spread out beneath me and his denim jeans were not far off, and I realized he could be trapped underneath. I walked to the edge of the jacket, where it bordered his trousers, and began to call out for him. It wasn’t long before I saw movement. He wasn’t buried too deep, thank God, and I kept on calling out to him to lead him to safety. Eventually he crawled out right next to me. He was completely naked, of course, and it seemed he only realized this after he stood up in front of me, because he immediately covered his groin with his hands. He was now the same size as I was – a little bit taller, actually, but that was just because he would have been a few inches taller than me if we’d both been normal-sized.

“Wh…what just happened? What’s going on?” he cried out. When he saw me just standing, looking bewildered, he charged towards me and grabbed me by the shoulders. I tried to break free and to get him to calm down.

“You’ve been shrunk down to the same size as me,” I said, finally breaking free from his grasp. “Listen, Evan, I have no idea what happened, but maybe we can fix this if…”

Evan wasn’t listening to me. Instead, he was looking all around him in panic. He spun around, seeing the immense table and chairs which rose high into the sky, and the apartment’s ceiling even higher above us. His own clothes lay beneath us, stretching for dozens of feet in every direction. I tried to take hold of him and reassure him, but he grabbed me again, much harder than before.

“What did you do?” he screamed at me. “Did you do this to me? Huh? Did you do this?”

“I…I don’t know! Hey, let me go, and we’ll see…”

He suddenly swung his fist at my face. I had no time to duck and he hit me hard on my cheek. I fell down flat, but before I could begin to stand up again he was on top of me, pummelling me with all of his strength. I fought back as best as I could, but I was not as strong as he was, and his rage and fear were so great that I really didn’t want to hit back, in case it made things even worse. Eventually I managed to kick him in the stomach, which knocked him off of me for a brief moment. I sprang to my feet and backed away, my face and body aching with pain.

“Stop it!” I yelled, as he stared at me with obvious animosity. “I told you, I don’t know what happened, okay? Don’t you get that? This isn’t my fault…I hope.”

“You…you did something!” he yelled back. I could barely make out his words, his voice was trembling so much. “When I picked you up, that’s when…that’s when you…oh God, what the fuck did you do? This can’t be happening, this can’t…”

Before I could do anything to resolve the situation, the girls came back into the living room. I saw Emily’s black leather boots, each fifty feet high, heading straight towards us. She had no idea we were down here – she was going to step on us! Evan gave the approaching giantess one look of sheer terror, then turned around and ran underneath the table. I tried to follow, but it was too late. Emily’s boot landed just inches – about fifteen feet from my perspective – from where I was standing. Thankfully, she’d noticed that she’d trodden on the empty pile of Evan’s clothes. She looked down in amazement.

“Where’s Evan?” I heard Sarah ask. “Hey, that’s his jacket on the floor! Emily, what’s going on?”

“I don’t know…unless…oh no! Oh God, no! Please tell me it didn’t happen!”

“What? What are you talking about?”

I hurried over to the side of Emily’s boot, hoping she’d notice me. She did, and she reached down to pick me up. I sat down in her hand as she lifted me up to her face. Sarah stood by her side, the look of confusion on her face gradually giving way to distress. Emily looked a little upset as well as she asked me what happened.

“I still don’t know how it happened,” I said. “But…how do I put this…Evan…well, he’s been shrunk down…to the same size as I am.”

“What?!” the girls exclaimed, almost at the same time. Emily struggled to hide her dismay, while Sarah just stared at me as if she thought she didn’t hear right.

“Alex, what the hell happened here?” Emily asked. “What happened to your face? It looks like you’ve been hurt. And where’s Evan? Where is he really, I mean.”

“That’s really what happened!” I blurted out. I began telling them everything, as quickly as I could, right up to the part where they entered the room and Evan ran off. When I was done Emily just stared at me, completely bewildered.

“That…that can’t be true!” Sarah cried out. “You…you’re lying! You little freak, you’re lying to me! Evan! Evan, where are you? Baby, please come back! This isn’t funny! Evan!”

I watched in dismay as she became more and more hysterical. Even though she called me a liar, I knew that she believed me – she just didn’t want to. She fell down on her hands and knees, picking up the abandoned clothes on the floor and flinging them around, all the while yelling out her boyfriend’s name. Emily put me down on the table and got down as well, to help look for Evan. I was helpless to do anything now – an all-too-familiar feeling for me – so I sat down close to the edge of the table and listened as Sarah began to cry, first softly, then bursting into a flood of tears. I knew then that, in some way, somehow, I was the one responsible. I hoped that Sarah – and Evan too – would be able to forgive me.

They found Evan eventually, hiding underneath the fridge in the kitchen. He was terrified when Emily stretched out her hand to pick him up, screaming and trying to break free from her fingers. She easily subdued him and carried him over to Sarah, hoping that the sight of him unhurt would make her feel better. But the despondent girl took one look at the tiny, naked, trembling figure of her boyfriend in Emily’s hand, cried out in anguish, and ran to her room, slamming the door shut behind her. While I definitely felt sorry for her, I also felt that she was overreacting, and that her hysterical behaviour was making the situation worse for everyone. Emily stood silent for a moment, before sighing loudly and making for her own bedroom. She had gone to find a safe place to leave Evan for the moment, until everyone was feeling a lot calmer and we could all figure out what to do next.

Chapter 3 by Malaka
Author's Notes:

This chapter is told from Emily's perspective. Most of the chapters will be from Alex's perspective, but if it's from someone else's I'll just put their name at the start of the chapter from now on.

The empty top drawer of the desk in my bedroom was the only place I could think of where he’d be safe. I didn’t want to leave Evan on top of something he could fall from – accidentally or deliberately – and I didn’t want to put him in something small and belittling, like a matchbox, either. He was still scared out of his mind. He lay trembling in the palm of my hand, not saying a word, and I swear I could see tears in his diminutive eyes – in fact, he couldn’t be further removed from the tall, confident, slightly full-of-himself guy he was an hour ago.

There was no chance of going out for the evening now. Sarah was a complete wreck – I could hear her crying in her room, as if she would never run out of tears – and Evan was completely petrified by the unfamiliar, gigantic world he was now trapped in. I told him to relax and to call if he needed anything, then dropped him carefully in the drawer and shut it, leaving it open about an inch. I had put some of Alex’s spare clothes next to him for him to wear. I told him I would check up on him every thirty minutes, but apart from that there was little I could do for him. I still had no idea myself what had happened, but I knew one thing – Alex had a lot of explaining to do.

My own miniature boyfriend was still sitting where I’d left him, on top of the little dining table. I must have looked pretty frightening as I strode towards him – I was more than a bit mad at him – and he jumped up and backed away from me. I grabbed a chair and sat down next to the table.

“Now,” I said, making myself perfectly clear, “you’re going to tell me everything that happened, from beginning to end, every single thing – and then you and I are going to figure out how to fix all of this. And you’re going to apologize to Sarah, and to Evan, for ruining their evening – our evening – and promise them that you’ll do whatever it takes to make it up to them, and to make things right again.”

He had no choice but to agree with me. I loved Alex a lot, but sometimes I had no choice but to take charge. There were rare occasions when someone needed to be the stronger partner in our relationship, to make the right decisions, and usually that person was me. This didn’t mean that I didn’t respect Alex a lot or listened to what he had to say – I always did both those things – but sometimes I just wasn’t in the mood for an argument, and I made it clear that he’d better listen to me if he knew what was good for him.

He told me everything that had happened, but nothing he said helped in any way to remedy the situation. It was obvious that picking Alex up was what had caused Evan to shrink – but why?

“Did you, maybe, wish for him to become little like you?” I asked. “Maybe whatever it was that had shrunk you in the first place – magic, some supernatural event, whatever – maybe it’s…contagious?”

“That…doesn’t make any sense,” Alex said. “Why would it only work on Evan, then? And I didn’t wish for him to become small, I just wanted him to let me go! He just grabbed me, just like that, without even asking me first!”

“So this isn’t some previously unknown…shit, I don’t know…some kind of superpower that you have?”

“If it was, don’t you think I’d have used it before? I could’ve just made myself grow back to normal if I had that kind of power. And what about Diane? Why couldn’t I shrink her? What she did to me was a lot worse than anything Evan did – I mean, he just picked me up, for Christ’s sake! Sure, he was being a bit of a jerk, but that’s pretty much how I expected him to be before I met him.”

“Okay, I believe you! I’m not blaming you for anything – I just have no idea what to do next. We have to find some way to return Evan to his normal size. Between you and me, I don’t think there’s anything anyone can do for him – doctors or medical experts, I mean – but if he wants to go to a doctor, or if Sarah wants him to see someone, then we’ll have to support their decision.”

“Even…even if it means that I’ll be…no longer a secret?”

“I’m afraid so, my little angel. If there’s some way you can help return him to normal, then you’ll have to do so, even if it means revealing yourself to the world. I don’t want it to happen any more than you do, but we can’t let Evan be stuck like this, not for the rest of his life.”

“I don’t know…I kinda enjoy being less than two inches tall – maybe he will too, in time.”

I shook my head.

“I doubt he’ll enjoy being completely helpless and in need of others just for survival. He seems like a pretty independent, outgoing type of guy, and I don’t think he’d enjoy being his girlfriend’s little pet, like you do. And what about his plans for the future, all the things he wants to do in his life, that he won’t be able to now? Besides, this isn’t just about him. Sarah looks pretty devastated as well. I know she’s only known Evan for a month or so, but it sure seems like she likes him a lot. And now…”

“Okay, okay, you’ve made your point!” Alex said. “I’ll do whatever I can to help, I promise! Just tell me what you think we should do, and I’ll do it.”

“Well, we’re not going out, that much is clear. I could make some supper for everyone later on, but something tells me Sarah won’t be in a mood to eat, and Evan – I really have no idea. I think the best thing we can do is plan what we’ll be doing tomorrow. Hopefully everyone will feel a lot calmer and more relaxed then.”

I lay down my hand on top of the table and watched as my little guy climbed into it. I was always amazed at how small and light he was, smaller than the smallest doll, and how much I loved him despite our huge difference in size. I could see why Alex would think that it wasn’t such a big deal if Evan remained stuck at tiny size. He had told me many times how much he loved having a girlfriend who could lift him in her hand without effort, and whose vast body was his to explore. I, on the other hand, enjoyed having a boyfriend I could take anywhere with me, who ate almost nothing, whom I could keep wherever I wanted to keep him. I really did feel like a goddess sometimes, seeing how vulnerable and dependent he was on me, and how much delight he gave me whenever I let him play around on the most intimate parts of my body, knowing that he could never hurt me. Our relationship was bizarre, I know, but it worked for us – and it could work for others. But I didn’t want anyone else to be forced to live like we do, or to have the type of relationship that we have.

Alex lay down in my palm, flat on his back, and looked up at me in awe as he always did. He once again told me he was sorry for what had happened, and that he wished he could go back in time and stop it from happening. I forgave him, of course, and brought him up to my mouth for a kiss. His tiny body felt so delicate beneath my lips, which were bigger than he was. It really was a miracle that we were still together, I thought, after everything we had been through. I hoped we would stay together for a long time to come – by now, I couldn’t imagine what life without my precious little guy would be like for me.

Chapter 4 by Malaka

That night I slept in the same desk drawer as Evan. Emily had asked me to do so, so that someone could make sure he was okay during the night. She had given us each a knit cap of hers to sleep on. Evan didn’t talk at all to me, even when I tried to make conversation, but at least he no longer wanted to beat the crap out of me for something he still considered to be my fault. I didn’t blame him – I would have been hugely upset as well in his situation, with no idea how I could ever get my old life back. We both managed to get some sleep, at least. The next morning Emily came to collect us. She took me to the wash basin in the bathroom so that I could use it for a toilet, just like I’d always done at our old apartment. She did the same for Evan, who looked a lot calmer than he had the day before, though he still wasn’t speaking much.

When she took us to the kitchen to get breakfast, Sarah was already there. She looked as though she hadn’t slept at all last night, but she wasn’t crying anymore thankfully. She gasped when she saw Evan sitting next to me in Emily’s hand, as though she had just been reminded of the reality of yesterday’s events. Emily put us down on the kitchen counter and went over to Sarah, then gave her a hug.

“How are you doing?” Emily asked. “You look awful.”

“I’m…okay…I think,” Sarah answered. “I…I almost thought…maybe it was just a bad dream…”

“I’m afraid not. I’m so sorry, Sarah. I hope we can get Evan back to normal, I really do. But if we can’t…”

“Don’t say that!” Sarah yelled, backing away from Emily. “You’re going to fix this! You and your little…your little…”

She didn’t get any further before breaking down again. If Emily was upset as well, she didn’t show it. She hugged Sarah again, more firmly than before, as the girl continued to cry.

“Oh, Emily, I’m sorry!” Sarah blurted out between the tears. “I know this isn’t your fault, I’m just…angry! And scared…and I don’t know what to do! Oh God, I’m so pathetic! What would Evan think, if he saw me like this?”

“Why don’t you ask him? Or have you forgotten that he’s right here?”

This reminder just upset her even more. I marvelled at how patient and understanding Emily was with her. I would have been just as helpless in comforting her if I had been full-size as I was now.

“Hey, it’s all right…it’s all right,” Emily said. “You’re going to be okay, Sarah…you both are. But you need to pull yourself together now, okay? Evan needs you, and you can’t help him when you’re upset like this. Go, take a shower and get dressed, and try to relax. We’ll need your help today, understand? Evan will need your help. You need to look after him now. He’s still your boyfriend, after all, and he still loves you, I know it. Do you still care for him too?”

“Y-yes…yes…I want to help him. What can I do to help?”

“Like I said, go and take a nice, warm shower, or a bath. Then come back, have some breakfast – you’ve had nothing to eat since yesterday noon – and then we’ll talk about what we’re going to do today.”

Sarah listened to her and left the room. Emily started getting some ingredients for making pancakes, which she loved. Evan was walking around aimlessly on the counter, his head facing downwards, and I sat down and kept an eye on him.

“Do you think she’ll agree with our plan?” I asked, referring to the – admittedly very basic – plan Emily and I had thought of last night, while we were desperately trying to come up with ideas.

“I don’t know. I hope so. There’s really not much else we can do for him at this point.”

“What plan?” Evan suddenly called out. He walked over to where I was sitting, The look on his face was part curiosity, part dread. “What are you going to do to me?”

“Well, look who decided to join the conversation,” Emily said. “Good morning, Evan. How are you feeling today? Did you have a good night’s rest?”

“What do you think?” he said angrily.

“I don’t know, that’s why I’m asking…”

“Shut up! Just…just shut up, okay? Shut the fuck up and tell me what this fucking plan is that you’ve got!”

I looked up uncomfortably at my giant girlfriend. She was obviously not happy with the way Evan spoke to her. She reached down and gripped him between her thumb and forefinger. He immediately began struggling and trying to hit her, to make her let him go, but she just picked him up and held him at eye-level, high above the ground.

“You wanna know what I think?” she said, ignoring his feeble escape attempts. “I think all of this is your fault! I told you not to touch Alex, didn’t I? Didn’t I? But you couldn’t help yourself, and now look at you! You’re just like him now…a tiny little freak! That was what you called him, wasn’t it? Well, big guy, I hope you get used to being nothing but a ‘little freak’ yourself real fast! I don’t think you’ll be back to normal size anytime soon, at least not if it was up to me. If it wasn’t for Sarah, I would have kept you like this for a long time, even if I did know how to fix you – which I don’t, by the way. But I really like Sarah, and she seems to like you a lot for some reason, so we’ll do what we can to make things right.”

He was completely scared stiff by now, and even I felt that Emily was being too harsh to him. He had been a bit of a prick, but he didn’t deserve this. Emily put him down on the breakfast table, away from me, and carried on making breakfast for us. When it was ready, she laid out two plates for Sarah and herself and a small saucer for Evan and me, on which she put several tiny pieces of pancake that she prepared for us. She also put down two plastic bottle screw caps filled with orange juice for us to drink from. Evan was still visibly upset and shaking, but he was also very hungry and thirsty, so he began helping himself at once to the food. Sarah soon joined us, looking a lot better now that she’d had a shower and put on fresh clothes. She was famished as well, and as we had breakfast Emily explained what she thought would be the best thing to do.

First we had to return Evan’s car to his own apartment complex. Sarah knew the way and said she felt up to driving his car back there. Emily would follow behind in her own car, and then drive back here with Sarah once his car had been delivered. If anyone at his place asked what had happened, the girls would say that Evan had to leave town by train suddenly, to visit a (made-up) family member in the countryside who was having a crisis of some sort. (Emily said she’d figure out the details of her cover story on the way there, since she hadn’t quite done so yet.) Evan’s clothes, wallet, cellphone, and everything else he’d brought along with him would be stashed somewhere in Sarah’s room until he was back to normal again. Sarah didn’t argue with any of this and neither did Evan.

“But what do we do then?” Sarah asked. “I mean, not to sound all negative…but last night, when I couldn’t sleep, I went online and tried to find out about anything like this…if anything like this had ever happened, I mean. But I couldn’t find anything! It’s almost like Alex is the only person who’s ever been shrunk like this!”

“Yeah, until now,” I thought, but didn’t say anything.

“I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s really the case,” Emily said. “In fact, to be completely honest, I doubt we’ll be able to find anyone, anywhere, who could help Evan. We’ll keep looking, of course, but for now, I suggest we wait and see.”

“Wait? For what? Do you think he’ll grow back to normal by himself?”

“Maybe…I don’t know. It could be only a temporary side-effect from touching Alex. Maybe he’ll be back to normal later today, or tomorrow. If he’s still shrunk a week from now, then we can take him to a hospital or something. Do you think you can manage that?”

I expected Sarah to burst into tears again at the thought of having to look after her now-tiny boyfriend for a whole week, but she remained surprisingly calm. She stared down at the two miniscule guys on the table, but she didn’t speak to either of us. After finishing breakfast she fetched Evan’s car keys, which were still in his jacket pocket, and headed out to his car. Emily took Evan and me to her bedroom and put us down on her bed.

“It’ll be better leaving you here while we’re gone,” she told us. “I think Sarah needs some time to come to terms with the situation. Maybe I’ll talk to her on the way back and try and to put her mind at ease. Now, you two behave yourselves while we’re gone, okay? Don’t do anything dumb or risky. I’m talking to you especially, Evan.”

As soon as she had left, Evan got up and began walking around. I followed him, not really talking to him since I didn’t know what to talk about. I realized I knew next to nothing about him, but I didn’t think it was the best time to be making small talk or asking him what his hobbies were. He still needed time to get over the shrinking incident, I thought. He just wandered around aimlessly for a long while, kicking any folds in the blanket he stumbled across, before suddenly heading for the side of the bed. He got down on all fours and began lowering himself over the edge and I ran up to him.

“What’re you doing?” I called out. “You’re going to fall!”

He looked up, with only his head and arms still visible.

“I’m climbing down,” he said. “There’s nothing to do up here and I’m bored, so what the hell…might as well do something that’s slightly more interesting than sitting on my ass.”

“Emily told us to stay here,” I argued. “What if you fall down to the floor, or if something happens to you down there?”

“What’s going to happen, huh? It’s not like my life can be ruined any more than it already is…”

“That’s not true! Sarah still cares about you…”

“Shut up man! You don’t know shit about us! You think any girl will care about me now, when I’m nothing but a bug compared to them? I don’t want to be a nothing but a pathetic little girl’s pet, like you. Now leave me alone, okay? Stay where you are, like your precious Emily told you to.”

I ignored his comments and looked down at the spot where he’d climbed down. The blanket on Emily’s bed hung down and almost reached the floor there and it wasn’t too difficult for an athletic guy like Evan to lower himself down. He held on to every fold in the fabric until he reached the bottom, where he immediately began to walk away from the bed. Cursing to myself, I decided to follow him. It wasn’t as easy for me as it had been for him and I nearly fell a couple of times. It took all of my strength to hold on to the blanket, but eventually I managed to make it safely down as well. I ran after Evan until I caught up with him. He just gave me a contemptuous look, but apart from that he ignored me.

Ahead of us were a pair of cream-coloured high-heeled shoes. Emily had had these for longer than she had known me: I remembered her wearing them on one occasion at her old apartment, while I was still living in hiding in the kitchen cupboard, afraid of being discovered by her. Their heels were twice as high as Evan and me, but their toe section was easy to climb onto. While Evan was busy staring in amazement at the giant shoes, I climbed into one of them and went all the way to the back. I then sat down and slid down the inside of the shoe as if it were a playground slide.

“What…the fuck…are you doing?” Evan asked as I climbed back up.

“Uh…just having some fun,” I said. “I’m not gonna let you just walk off on your own, and just walking is pretty boring, so…yeah. You wanna try it?”

He looked at me as if I was crazy, then left. I slid down the thirty-foot shoe one last time and set off after him again. This time I tried to get a conversation started, but didn’t have much success. It was also pretty cold down here on the floor (we were both barefoot), so I tried to take my mind off of it. Evan just kept on walking around without any definite intent. Eventually we reached a monumental pair of leather boots, one of several that Emily owned. They were building-sized compared to us, much too high to climb into. Evan stared up at the imposing boots, and when I stood next to him I was shocked to see that there were tears in his eyes. I would never have thought he was the kind of person who would cry, not in any situation.

“I…I had a life,” he said, struggling to keep his voice calm. “I had so much I wanted to do…and now…now I’ve got nothing…”

“You still have Sarah,” I said, trying to cheer him up.

“Do I? She hasn’t said one word to me since…since…you know. She doesn’t give a shit about me now! She’ll probably get a new boyfriend in a week or so, and I…I’m gonna be stuck like this, like a fucking freak! And it’s all your fault!”

“No it isn’t! You’re the one who didn’t listen when Emily told you to leave me alone. You could have been nice to me, you could’ve tried to understand, but no, you had to go and be an asshole!”

He turned towards me and I fully expected him to start beating me up again, but instead he just stood there and glared at me.

“We’re all trying to help you! Can’t you see that?” I said. “Sarah still cares about you, she just needs some time to get used to the new you…”

“The ‘new me’? What’s that supposed to mean? You seriously think I’m gonna be stuck like this forever?”

“I don’t know…just…just take it easy, okay? None of us want to see you trapped like this for the rest of your life, but getting you back to normal isn’t just as easy as that.”

“How do you know? You’re the one who made me this small, why can’t you make me big again? You haven’t even tried!”

I reached out and grabbed his arm. As I expected, nothing happened. I was also convinced by now that touching me was what caused him to shrink, but why it only happened to him and not anyone else I still didn’t know. Did it really work only on other men? Was it some kind of magic…disease, that I could pass on to other men? Or was it just Evan, this one guy, who could be affected in the whole world? He shook free from my grasp and turned around.

“I’ve had enough of this crap,” he said. “I’m gonna go to the living room and wait for the girls there. You coming?”

“You…you don’t mind?” I asked nervously. “I was trying to help you just now…”

“Yeah, I know, but it didn’t work, so you didn’t really help at all. Well, I might as well just make the most of it, I guess. Maybe I can make a living as a circus freak or something, get people to pay to see me…”

“If I hear the word ‘freak’ one more time, I…I…”

He just looked back with a derisive smile on his face. I followed him , of course, as he headed out of Emily’s bedroom. I could only hope that Sarah would be a bit more friendly with him when she got back. Perhaps, if he saw how much she still loved him, Evan might find his current predicament more bearable. I prayed that he wouldn’t try and put an end to his own life. I almost did so once or twice, while I was still getting used to being this tiny, before I met Emily. The last couple of months, when I was with her and always close to her, have been the most wonderful period of my life so far, regardless of the fact that I was as small as an insect. If Sarah could find it within herself to remain true to Evan, and if Evan could find a new purpose for himself, perhaps both of their lives could turn out all right as well.

Chapter 5 by Malaka

When the girls returned, we were waiting for them on the floor of the apartment’s living room, just behind the couch. I ran out into the open, yelling loudly to get the attention of my 250-foot girlfriend. Emily saw me and stooped down to pick me up. I clambered into her cupped hands and she brought me up to her chest. She was smiling, so I assumed everything had gone well.

“What have you been up to?” she asked, giving me a tiny (for her) kiss on top of my head.

“Oh, just exploring a little. Evan didn’t want to stay on the bed, and I didn’t want to leave him by himself. So we just walked around and waited for you to come back. How did it go?”

“Good, I think. We took Evan’s car back to his residence and dropped it off without any problems or unwanted questions. Also, Sarah’s feeling a lot better now, thank God. She and I had a long talk in the car on the way back, and I think she’s ready to carry on with her life now…”

She was interrupted by the sound of tiny shouts coming from the floor below. I crept to the edge of her hand and looked down, to see Evan standing far below. He was right at the tip of Emily’s foot, and was waving his arms vigorously. Emily got down on one knee to talk to him.

“It’s about time!” Evan yelled up at her. “Are you gonna leave me to freeze to death down here or what?”

“No…but really, you should be asking your own girlfriend to pick you up and take care of you.”

“Oh, just pick him up, Emily!” I said. “It really is freaking cold down there and…”

“Sarah!” Emily called. “Sarah, it seems your boyfriend is in need of your help. Come and pick him up, please.”

Sarah, who had been standing away from while she was busy on her phone, came over and stood next to Emily. She looked down at the almost-ridiculously tiny figure of her once tall and strong boyfriend. She hesitated, as if she didn’t want anything more to do with him.

“Go on!” Emily said encouragingly. “We talked about this on the way back, remember? He’s still the same guy, I promise you. But he needs you now, to look out for him and help him make it through the days ahead. Pick him up and give him a kiss or a hug or something. Or don’t you love him anymore?”

“N-no…I do…but I don’t want to hurt him…he’s so small…”

“Just hold out your hand and let him climb into it. Then bring him up here, so he doesn’t have to feel like an ant at our feet.”

Sarah knelt down, being extremely careful not to crush Evan, and lowered her hand down next to him. She hadn’t taken off her leather gloves, and I wondered if she wanted to avoid physical contact with Evan, just in case the same thing that had happened to him happened to her too. Evan hesitated for just an instant, before climbing into her open hand. I noticed that she was trembling slightly as she stood up again. She held him just below her chest level.

“Hey…hey, sweetie,” she said nervously. “Are…are you doing okay?”

“Why would I be doing okay? After what happened to me…”

“I’m sorry…I just thought…never mind. I’m so sorry…”

He sat down, curled up and with his head tucked between his knees. It must be humiliating for him, I thought, to be reduced to such a small size that you could easily fit in the palm of your girlfriend’s hand. Sarah reached over with her other hand and gently stroked him with one finger. This just caused him to curl up even tighter. I started to feel uncomfortable and told Emily that maybe we should leave, but she insisted on staying.

“Evan…darling…I…I still want you,” Sarah said, looking very close to tears. “Honestly…I’d be lying if I said I didn’t think about leaving you. Last night I almost wanted to…but I can’t! I really, really like you, a lot, and I want us to stay together…I still want us to be together. Could you forgive me for being…for being such a bitch and not talking to you? Please forgive me, baby, and I’ll do everything I can to help you through this and to make things right.”

With great trepidation, she brought her hand up to her mouth and puckered her lips. Then she lightly touched her lips against him, at first only for a millisecond, but then she did it again for longer. Nothing happened to her, of course: she didn’t share his fate of shrinking to diminutive size. Evan looked up and stretched out his legs.

“What…what was that?” he asked, since he hadn’t seen her kiss him, only felt her.

“A kiss, I guess,” she answered. “I know it’s not the same as it used to be…nothing is…but I hope it was okay…”

“It…felt good. Could…could you maybe do it one more time?”

Sarah broke out into a smile, and I was almost as if the tension in the room faded away. She gave him another kiss, longer and more intense this time, but still slightly nervous. She didn’t envelop him with her lips, like Emily did with me – but then, we had been used to this kind of relationship for a while now. Emily was very cautious and hesitant with me at first too, afraid that her slightest touch might injure me. But I was less fragile than I looked, and she became more and more at ease in handling me – and more and more intimate with me as well.

“Well, I’m glad you guys are on speaking terms again,” Emily said. “Still, I think we could all do with a little time-out, just to put all of this behind us. Why don’t we do what we wanted to do yesterday – go out for a while?”

“Go out?” Sarah asked. “Where do you want to go?”

“Well, there’s a little coffee shop just a block away from here. I noticed it while we were driving this morning. It’s close enough that we can walk there. I haven’t been there myself yet, but it didn’t look too busy. We should get something good for lunch there, I think, and maybe some nice dessert as well. What do you think, Alex?”

“Yeah, it sounds great…but wouldn’t someone see us there? Me and Evan, I mean? Or do you want to leave us here?”

“No, of course not! You’re both coming along. We’ll just keep you more-or-less hidden, out of sight, and make sure no-one spots you. You guys are so small, it shouldn’t be too difficult!” She gave me a wink.

“Okay…okay, yeah, let’s go. Can I ride on your shoulder on the way there?”

“Sure you can,” she said, smiling. I was dropped off on her right shoulder and I lay down on my stomach, arms and legs outstretched. The fabric of her coat was quite comfortable to lie on and it wasn’t difficult for me to hold on.

“Won’t someone see him there?” Sarah asked, standing right next to us. She was an inch or so taller than Emily, so her face loomed high above me.

“Maybe…but I don’t think most people on the streets pay that much attention to passers-by. I certainly don’t. But you can hide if you have to, right Alex?”

I nodded and got on my hands and knees. Then I crawled over to the collar of her coat and snuck in underneath it. I was no longer visible to anyone now.

“That’s cute,” I heard Sarah say, “but I think I’ll keep Evan somewhere safer.”

I crept back out again. Sarah gave Evan another little kiss and told him that she loved him, then put him inside her left coat pocket. I could’ve sworn I heard him protesting, but neither Sarah nor Emily seemed to notice and we were soon on our way. As Emily predicted, no-one we passed really paid that much attention to us, and if anyone saw me, they probably thought I was just some weird, unconventional decorative item Emily had fastened to her shoulder. I watched as other giants and giantesses walked by at what seemed to me to be a phenomenal speed, while the two girls chatted with each other, as if they were oblivious to my presence. Sarah was a lot more lively by now, even making a few jokes about her boyfriend’s new condition. I wondered how Evan was doing. When we reached the coffee shop, Emily discreetly snatched me up with her hand and put me inside one of her pockets, just in case anyone saw me.

Once they’d found a table, the girls ordered coffee and sandwiches and they waited until all the orders had arrived before taking us guys out of our hiding places. Emily put me down in the saucer next to her coffee cup, on the side that faced the wall of the room, so that I wasn’t visible to any other people inside the café. Sarah did the same with Evan. The cup was twice my height, so I was well-hidden. I was given a very small piece of Emily’s sandwich, and she held her teaspoon filled with coffee next to my head for me to drink from. Sarah watched us with interest, before copying everything with her own little man.

“This feels so weird…unreal, almost,” she said in a hushed voice as Evan drank from her teaspoon with difficulty. “Is this what your life is like, Emily? Do you have to do this all the time with Alex?”

“No, of course not. I think this is only the second time I’ve taken him to place that’s this public. I brought him with me to a shopping mall once, but usually I just hide him inside my purse or in a pocket, or leave him at home.”

“Do you decide when you want to take him with you, or does he tell you what he wants to do?”

“Hey, I’m perfectly capable of answering any questions about me for myself!” I interrupted. Sarah looked at down at me and accidentally tipped the teaspoon she was holding slightly, spilling warm coffee all over Evan’s arms and legs. He cried out in surprise and shock.

“Oh shit, I’m sorry!” Sarah exclaimed. She looked around nervously, hoping that no-one’s attention had been drawn. But the place was pretty empty, with only a few other customers, so no-one seemed to notice. Emily tore off a tiny fragment from a paper napkin and handed it to Sarah, who then gave it to Evan so that he could dry himself off. I quickly ran across the table to him and climbed up into the saucer with him.

“Are you okay?” I asked, as the two giant-sized girls looked on from above.

“Jesus, would everybody just relax?” he said. “It was just a bit of coffee, that’s all. I hope you’re not gonna treat me like this all the time, while I’m stuck like this.” He looked up at Sarah.

“What do you mean?” she asked.

“You know…like I’m some little kid or baby who needs to be protected from absolutely everything. I’m a grown man and I can take care of myself.”

“I’m sorry, Evan, but right now you can’t take care of yourself,” Emily said. “I know it’ll be difficult for you to accept this, with you being a manly man and all that, but you’re Sarah’s responsibility now. You’ll have to get used to the fact that she’s now the stronger partner in your relationship and that she…”

“It’s okay, Emily, I’ve got this,” Sarah interrupted. “No offense, but you really don’t know Evan or what our relationship is like. Thanks for all the help and everything, but I think it’s time Evan and I talked about what we’re going to do now and what kind of relationship we’re gonna have moving forward.”

Emily looked offended for a moment, but then she realized that Sarah was right.

“Okay, I understand,” she said. “Sorry if you thought I was interfering – I was just trying to help, that’s all.”

“No problem. I know, you were just trying to defuse the situation. I don’t think you’re helpless, baby,” she continued, talking to Evan now. “You’re still the gorgeous hunk I fell in love with, no matter how small you are.”

Evan sat on the edge of the saucer, looking up into the sky at his girlfriend’s huge, stunning face. I made my way back to Emily’s side of the table. As I did so, I noticed that the place was becoming more crowded, and that people were beginning to walk close by to our table on their way to other tables. Emily noticed it too and held her hand above me defensively.

“Guys, I think we should head home,” she said. “It’ll be better if we carry on with this conversation somewhere more private, don’t you think? We can always get some dessert, cake or whatever, to take back with us. I need to start getting my stuff ready for tomorrow. My classes begin early and I still need to fill in some paperwork and stuff.”

“Okay, yeah, good idea,” Sarah said. “What do you think, Evan? You wanna stay or go?”

“Yeah, let’s go,” he agreed. “I feel like that waitress is gonna see me the next time she walks by. You gonna put me in the same pocket again?”

“Yeah…unless you don’t want me too. Don’t you like it in there? It’s only for a short time, and I know you’ll be safe in there.”

“Okay, sure, whatever. Hey Alex, you wanna join me?”

“Join you? In there? Why?” I ducked out from underneath Emily’s hand and walked over to him again.

“Because I asked you to, that’s why! There’s some stuff I wanna ask you…”

“What kind of stuff?” Sarah blurted out. “If something’s bothering you, you know you can talk to me about it…”

“It’s okay, babe, I just wanna ask Alex some questions, that’s all. I mean, if I’m gonna have to live like this for the next week at least, I wanna know what’s in store for me.”

“Well…as long as you don’t want to start a fight or something, I’m fine,” I said.

Emily gave me a nod to show that she was okay with it too, then Sarah put her open hand down on the table for us to climb into. I always felt a bit nervous whenever anyone but Emily picked me up, since I can never really tell if they can be trusted or not. Evan joined me – there was plenty of room in her hand for the two of us – and she quickly and surreptitiously lowered us down to her hip and dropped us into the deep pocket of her coat. We fell over twenty feet before landing on soft fabric. Emily was usually a lot more careful whenever she stowed me away in something, but Sarah was still new to this sort of thing, so I didn’t blame her. As the girls left the coffee shop, Evan and I sat in the darkness of the vast pocket.

“Does this ever feel wrong to you?” he suddenly asked, breaking what had been an uncomfortable silence.

“Wrong? What do you mean?”

“I mean like…like Sarah used to look up to me and respect me, and now…now I’m just…”

He didn’t finish his sentence: instead, he got to his feet and began pounding his fists against the wall of fabric behind us. Essentially, he was striking Sarah’s hip, but I didn’t think she even noticed it. She certainly didn’t stop walking, as the pocket we were in kept on swaying back-and-forth with every stride she took. Evan kept on hitting and kicking in vain, and he even slammed his entire body into the fabric, causing him to bounce back and fall on his butt.

“What the hell was that about?” I asked when he was done. “Were you trying to get her attention? Because I don’t think she felt any of that.”

“Yeah…but that’s exactly my point! I’m nothing compared to her now! Yeah, she says she still likes me, but who the hell knows what she really thinks?”

“Why don’t you ask her? When we’re back home and the two of you have some time alone.”

“And what if she doesn’t wanna see me anymore? What if she thinks I’m not worth her time? Fuck it…I used to be her hero, you know? She told me she’d never met another guy like me, who could take care of her like she deserved.”

“Well, you haven’t changed, have you? Besides the change in size, obviously. I mean, I don’t know what qualities you have that she finds so attractive, but I can’t imagine she’d be that superficial and just abandon you. Think about it…if it had been Sarah who shrank instead of you, would you have left her?”

He thought about it for a moment.

“I don’t know,” he said at last. “Maybe…I mean, there’s not a lot you could do with a girl the size of your toe, is there? You definitely couldn’t fuck her, that’s for sure.”

“Oh…yeah, I guess…”

“You know, the first time I did it with Sarah, she said it was the best sex she’d ever had. Okay, sure, she probably only had one or two guys, boyfriends, whatever, before she met me. Still, she was pretty good in bed herself…but hey, that’s all in the past now, right? I’ll never be that close to a girl again.”

“You think so? Emily and I have a pretty good thing going…”

“Yeah, I’m sure you do. A ‘pretty good thing’…what does that even mean? Does she let you touch her pussy every now and then, is that it?”

“More than that, actually,” I said, beginning to feel a little uncomfortable. I really didn’t want to talk about my private life with Emily, especially to a guy I’ve known for less than a day, and about whom I still wasn’t sure whether I could trust him or not. If his performance in bed was the only thing about him that Sarah really liked, then maybe he didn’t really deserve her.

“Listen, why don’t you talk to Sarah when we get home? I’m sure the two of you can sort things out. There’s no reason why you can’t have a good relationship with her anymore…”

“Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on…what do you mean ‘more than that’? What kind of shit do you get up to, huh?”

“Nothing…forget it, okay? You should focus on making things right with Sarah…”

“Come on, man! Give me some details! I wanna know what you and Emily do for fun. Does she let you play with her tits, you know, does she…”

“I said forget it!” I yelled, and he shut up. I turned around and sat facing the other direction.

“Okay, okay, I got it. You don’t need to be so sensitive. I think it’s pretty cool that you can get a girl like that, you know, considering your…well, you know. She must have had some really shitty relationships before, if she decided to settle for you in the end.”

He kept on trying to ask me what kind of sexual encounters I’ve had with Emily, while also telling about some of the girls he’d slept with and how much he’d enjoyed, or not enjoyed, each one. I wasn’t really listening and I definitely didn’t feel like answering his questions. Emily was the first and only girl I’d ever been close to and, if we ever happened to break up, I doubted if I would ever find another like her. She’d had other relationships before she met me, and yes, most of them didn’t end well, but I knew that none of that had been her fault. I also knew that she really loved me, not just because she felt sorry for me or because none of her previous boyfriends had been right for her. I was extremely happy and grateful that she’d chosen me.

Chapter 6 by Malaka

Once college classes had begun for Emily and Sarah, life more-or-less returned to normal for me. Evan was now staying at our place, obviously, but I didn’t spend any more time with him than I thought was absolutely necessary. Sarah kept him in her bedroom most of the time, and she had actually given him an empty matchbox to sleep in, which I thought was hilarious, though he probably hated it. She still wasn’t comfortable becoming intimate with him again, and she probably held on to the hope that he would return to his normal size on his own not too long from now. Basically, she kept him as if he were a very small pet animal. She left him on his own whenever she went out, just like Emily usually did with me. If he was going to be a part of all our lives from now on, I suppose I had better try and become friends with him. There must be something we have in common, something we could talk about – besides the fact that we were both young guys who were less than two inches tall and who lived with their girlfriends in secret.

On the Tuesday afternoon after the fateful weekend, I was busy reading a book on Emily’s bed, one of her novels. She had given it to me to keep me from becoming bored. It was a very old book, thankfully, which meant that the pages were not too difficult to turn, but it was still a struggle for me and I didn’t progress too far. After a while I gave up and waited for Emily to return so that I could spend some time with her. I knew she’d be very busy these first few weeks, what with the classes and the job-hunting she was planning on doing, but that didn’t really get in the way of me spending time with her. I could always simply wander around on her body while she lay on her bed and worked on her laptop or with her books.

When she got home, it was as if she’d read my mind. She closed her bedroom door, took the book I was reading and put it on her bedside table and lay down at full length on her bed, kicking off her boots. I approached her arm, which was like a wall of rough fabric to me, and I didn’t feel up to climbing it, so I walked over to her hand and hit the tips of her fingers to get her attention. She noticed me and gripped me gently by the back of my shirt. Then she hoisted me up and brought me all the way to her face, dangling me above her eyes. I waved down at her and asked her how her day was.

“All right, I suppose,” she said. “I managed to get back early today, but I’ve still got a lot of work to do. I suppose I’d better get started, but I’m gonna have some fun with you first. You don’t mind, do you, my little darling?”

“Nope, of course not. I am yours to do with as you please, my goddess!”

She giggled at how enthusiastic I sounded. Then she sat up and began undressing me, very dextrously pulling down my pants while I pulled my T-shirt off. I now lay naked in her palm, running my arms and legs across her warm skin. She laid the tip of her finger on my torso, covering it completely, and began to caress me softly. I wasn’t frightened at all, despite knowing that she could obliterate me with one press of her finger. No, to me it was a wonderful – and very arousing – feeling, to lie defenceless in her hand while she did whatever she wanted to with me. And what she wanted to do was make me the happiest man on earth.

I was soon treated to a kiss, which was more like a full-body massage by her lips.  If she’d wanted to, she could have enveloped me completely with those amazing lips, sucked me into her mouth and swallowed me whole. But she never did anything like that, anything that would endanger my life. My trust in her was absolute. Her lips and the tip of her tongue continued to move across my naked body, moistening every exposed part of it, and eventually I gave in to the feeling of absolute pleasure and came. When it was over she laid her hand down on the bed, and I climbed off.

“My angel…still as easy to please as ever!” she said, looking down on me with nothing but delight and affection in her eyes. “Sooner or later, you’ll have to learn how to hold it back a bit, sweetie. That was over way too fast.”

“Or maybe, you’re just way too good at pleasing me!” I said. “But it doesn’t have to be over. I mean, here I am, completely naked for your viewing pleasure, but the only thing you’ve taken off so far are your shoes.”

“Yeah, but I still have things to do later today, so I can’t get undressed now. Besides, you have my whole body to yourself almost every night, so you have no right to complain. If you want to go on, though, I could always do this.”

She took off her coat and tossed it onto a distant chair over by the door. Then she scooped me up again and brought me up to her chest. She pulled the top of her tight-fitting blouse away from her breasts, just enough for her to put me inside her underwear. I was slipped into her bra cup, with my body resting on the slope of her breast. The fabric of her bra covered me up to my shoulders. She grinned down at me from high above.

“Oh, isn’t he adorable?” she said. “Such a sweet, lovely, helpless little baby! Enjoy yourself down there, my darling, but try and behave yourself too! After all…”

Before she could finish her sentence, I heard the bedroom door open. Emily quickly covered me up with her blouse, leaving me trapped in her bra. Not that I was complaining – if I could stay ‘trapped’ in here for the rest of the afternoon, I would be very happy.

Chapter 7 by Malaka

Emily

I just had time to pull my blouse back into place before Sarah came in. This meant leaving Alex tapped in my bra, of course, but knowing him, he was probably in heaven down there. He certainly loved being near my breasts, and I was always happy to oblige him, especially if I could get him to massage my nipples. God, that feeling…I pulled my thoughts back to the present. Sarah had entered my room, without knocking, while I was having an intimate moment with my Alex. She began to say something, before realizing that she wasn’t entirely welcome at the moment.

“Oh, I’m sorry…I guess I should’ve knocked,” she said, embarrassed. “Is…is this a good time?”

“A good time for what? And yes, you should have knocked. Please do that next time, before barging into my room.”

“Sorry,” she said again. “If it’s a bad time, I’ll go. It’s just…it’s Evan. I don’t know what to do…”

I suddenly felt sorry for her. I’ve been focused on my own problems the past couple of days and had forgotten that my roommate and friend had had her life completely turned upside-down for her. I told her to come in and she sat down on the bed next to me.

“So, what has he done now?” I asked. “Honestly, Sarah, I have no idea why you still want to be his girlfriend. Was he really that great of a guy when he was full-size?”

“He could be difficult sometimes, but he was never this…this selfish! He used to do all sorts of things for me…take me out to dinner, or drive around on his bike with me sitting behind him…”

“Very romantic, I’m sure.”

“Well, I enjoyed it!” she blurted out. “I’m sorry he’s not your type, but he made me feel special, even if he did sometimes lose it when he didn’t get his way. But now…he keeps insulting me, and yelling at me, and demanding that I let him have his way with me – as if he could even do something like that, when he’s smaller than my little finger!”

“Sounds like he needs to be reminded who’s in charge,” I suggested. Evan was beginning to get on my nerves as well, and his constant offensive comments about Alex, and about our relationship, were driving me crazy. I stayed out of it, however, since that’s what Sarah had asked me to do. If she was turning to me for help now, though, it must mean that things have really turned bad.

“In charge? What do you mean? Do you want me to…to hurt him?”

She looked suddenly afraid. I turned to her and took her hands in mine.

“Do you still feel anything for him?” I asked. “Do you care about him in any way?”

“I…don’t know. I’ve tried telling myself to get over him…but I can’t! Maybe I’m a pathetic person, but I keep thinking back to how wonderful things were with him and me. I want him back, Emily! I just want him back the way he was, that’s all! Am I being selfish, or stupid?”

“No! No, you’re not. I understand – but you have to realize that things can’t go back to the way they were. Evan is stuck like this now. Yes, I know we said we’d wait and see if he changes back to normal, but let’s be realistic here: I don’t think that’s going to happen, and I don’t think you believe so either. You’ll either have to find a way to live with him like this, or you’ll have to break up with him. Then, if necessary, we can take him to someone else who’ll look after him, maybe a family member, his parents, a doctor – I don’t know. But you can’t keep on taking shit from him, just because he used to make you ‘feel special’. If he wants to keep on being with you, he’ll have to learn to respect you, and to do things for you without expecting anything in return.”

She nodded, agreeing with me, but she still looked confused.

“I guess I could tell him to stop being such an asshole to you and Alex…where is Alex, by the way?”

“Where? None of your business, that’s where! And yeah, that would be a good place to start, but ultimately you’ll have to make up your mind on whether or not you still want to be with Evan.”

“But how do make him listen to me? Sure, I could easily hurt him, but I don’t want to, at all! Maybe I could spank him or something…”

I couldn’t help myself; I burst out with laughter when she said that last bit. Sarah looked terribly upset for just a moment, but then she too began to laugh. Picturing little bug-sized Evan dangling upside-down from my fingers and having his bottom whacked by my fingernail was pretty hilarious, to be honest. I actually thought it was a good idea, but I didn’t tell Sarah that.

“Hey, if it works, go for it!” I said. “But seriously, you don’t have to go that far. I think you just need to scare him a little bit. Make him realize that you’re not his…his sex slave, or whatever it is that he thinks you are. Tell him that if he wants to be with you from now on, he’s gonna have to learn to be a bit more thoughtful and considerate. And then work from there. I’m sure he’ll turn out to be a great partner, and if not…well, there’s nothing we can do about that. But seriously, you shouldn’t be taking advice from me. Before Alex came along, my own track record with relationships was pretty awful.”

“Really? How come? You’re so sweet with Alex, and he seems to worship you…”

“Well…I wasn’t always this comfortable around other people, especially the opposite sex. Boys used to go for me just because of my looks, without making any effort to get to know me, and I…I guess I wasn’t assertive enough back then, or confident enough to tell them when something is okay and when it’s not. Then one day, a guy, who I thought was amazing, wanted me to do something – something I really, really didn’t want to do. I told him no and he got mad, but instead of giving in, like I usually did, I told him to fuck off and leave me alone. I went back home immediately. He followed me and tried to convince me to come back to him, then he tried to apologize, and finally he just flat-out yelled at me and belittled me.”

“Oh my God, Emily! Did you make it back home okay? I mean, he didn’t…he didn’t, you know…”

“It’s okay, he didn’t do anything more than that. I’m probably making the whole thing sound a lot worse than it actually was, but it was pretty traumatic for me at that moment, definitely. I haven’t heard from or seen the guy since, thank God. Anyway, the very next day is when I met Alex for the first time, trapped on the floor of my apartment, and…well, you already know how that story goes.”

“Yeah…God, that must’ve been such a shock for you. I’m glad you finally found your perfect guy, Emily. I…I guess this is probably a good time for me to apologize for the way I talked about you and Alex. I’m really happy you could make things work with him, despite…well, despite everything. I hope I can make things right between Evan and me, I really don’t want to lose him.”

“Then go and talk to him, and tell him exactly how you feel. If he’s still being a pig-headed bastard, just bring him to me, and I’ll teach him some lessons. I might even follow your advice and give him a good spanking!”

“Jesus, Emily, I was only joking! It would be pretty funny, though. Anyway, I’d better go and talk to him, like you said. Thanks for all the advice and everything, I really appreciate it.”

“No problem,” I said as she got up. “You can talk to me about this stuff any time – just don’t barge into my room again, please! Alex and I could’ve…well, we could’ve been busy.”

“I understand,” she replied, smiling knowingly. “Don’t worry, it won’t happen again.”

Once she’d left, I retrieved Alex from my bosom. He was covered in sweat, no doubt from being trapped in such a warm, confined space. However, he did look as though he’d thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

“You can put me back if you want,” he suggested hopefully. “I don’t mind being in there, so close to your heart.”

“And close to some other parts of my body too!” I said, poking him playfully. “I’m sorry, my love, but I’m afraid you’ll just distract me if I let you roam around down there. It was hard enough for me to stay focused on what Sarah was telling me, thank God she didn’t find out what we were up to. Sorry, but you’ll have to be content with playing around on my feet or legs, or in my hair if you want. I’ve got some important stuff I need to work on right now, and I need to get it done by tonight.”

“Well, in that case, I can try and help,” he offered.

“Really? That’s really sweet of you, Alex. You can sit on my shoulder and watch, and if there’s any way you can help, that’ll be great.”

“Awesome! Can I have my clothes back, please? I’m beginning to feel cold, and what if Sarah comes back in and sees me naked?”

I gave him back his clothing and placed him on my right shoulder. He lay down comfortably and looked on as I got out my laptop, as well as the two textbooks on literature and journalism I’d bought today. I needed to write a short essay on the history of how the news was distributed to the people before the invention of radio and television. I didn’t think there was much Alex could help me with, but it was sweet of him to offer to do so. He really did try his best to be as helpful as possible, and I loved him all the more for it.

 

 

 

Sarah

I’d put Evan on the little desk in my room I use for work, along with the matchbox I’d given him for a bed. I had promised him that I’ll find him a better bed, and a better place to stay, but so far I’ve been simply too busy to get around to it. The only times I took him anywhere else was to the bathroom for washing and using the toilet (he actually used the washing basin for both those activities, and he always gave me a lot of crap every time he needed to do either). He was sitting on the edge of the desk as I entered the room, as if he’d been waiting for me the whole day – which he probably did. I stooped down and gave him a kiss, then pulled up a chair and sat down facing him. He didn’t look very happy, and I didn’t look forward to the conversation I was about to have.

“Had a nice day?” I asked, hoping to get him a good mood. He didn’t answer and I immediately saw that a good mood was too much to ask, so I decided to get straight to it.

“We need to talk,” I said. “This has gone on long enough, Evan. I can’t stand this anymore, and we need to sort things out between us now.”

“What’s to sort out?” he snapped back. “You obviously no longer want me in your life.”

“That’s not true! I still have feelings for you, baby – I just want you to go back to the way you were! Forget about being shrunk, okay, and just try and be nice and considerate every once in a while. We can still make this work…”

“Shut up!” he yelled. “Just fuck off, okay? Leave me alone and get on with your pathetic life, you dumb bitch! If you don’t want to do anything for me, then get the hell out of my life! I don’t need you.”

I was shocked by his nasty tone and words, but I should’ve seen it coming. He still expected me to bow to his every wish, to always do as he told me, but I figured I’d had enough. I reached out and grabbed him with my finger and thumb, not caring about being gentle like I usually was. He cried out in surprise and fear and began to struggle. He punched, kicked and flung himself from side to side, but he was no match for my strength. I suddenly felt an unbelievable feeling – a feeling of incredible strength and power. Evan’s life rested between two of my fingers, and I could end it in a millisecond. I now understood what Emily had meant when she’d told me that holding Alex in her hand made her felt like a goddess. Evan had always been bigger and stronger than me and he had been the dominant one in our relationship, but now he was nothing compared to me. Whatever I wanted to do with him, I could. I watched his struggles with both amusement and a bit of sadness. I really wanted him to be my guy again – but how could I get him back? Hurting him was not an option: he’d never forgive me for something like that. At the same time, I needed to make it clear that he was no longer in charge – I was.

“Let me go!” he kept on screaming, his voice sounding almost laughably frail coming from his tiny body. “Sarah, what the fuck? Are you trying to kill me? Let me go now!”

“Whatever you say, darling,” I said. I loosened my grip and he fell from my fingers and landed on my skirt. It was only about a foot, but it must have been a long, terrifying drop for him. He wasn’t hurt, though, since his landing was very soft. He tried to stand up on the fabric of my skirt, but whenever I shifted one of my legs slightly he fell over. Of course, he kept on screaming and insulting me, but I wasn’t scared of him at all. He looked so ridiculous down there, so puny, that I couldn’t help but smile. While he kept on trying to find his feet, I suddenly had an idea. On my desk was a clear plastic water bottle, with a small amount of water left in it. I quickly drank it up. Then I picked up Evan, who apparently still hadn’t figured out that struggling against me was pointless. I easily pinned his arms to his sides and slipped him into the empty bottle. He slid down to the bottom, where there were still a few drops of water left. I held the bottle up before my face. It still felt empty, so little did he weigh. He stood and glared at me, helpless and suddenly afraid.

“Do you like it?” I asked mischievously. “It’s your new home, little Evan.”

He stood still in shock for a moment, before banging his fists against the transparent plastic.

“No!” he screamed. “Sarah, no! Don’t do this! Sarah, please…”

“Shush,” I said firmly, and he stopped. “Now, listen to me very carefully. You’ve got two options. Option one – you decide to be a decent human being again. You’ll apologize to me for the way you’ve been treating me and do everything you can to make up for it. You’ll also apologize to Emily for being a complete dick to her and Alex – in fact, why don’t you apologize to Alex too, while you’re at it? Then, if you start behaving, I’ll let you be my boyfriend again, and we can try and build up our relationship again. I still want you, Evan, in spite of everything. Girlfriend of the year, that’s me – but even I have my limits.”

He stood and stared at me, completely frozen. I carried on.

“Now, option number two – you keep on behaving like an asshole towards me and everyone else. In that case, you no longer get to be my boyfriend: instead, you’ll be nothing more than my pet. I’ll keep you in this very bottle, and feed you like a pet animal, because clearly that’s how you want to be treated. And as a little preview of your future life, should you decide to keep on being a selfish tool, you get the spend the night right where you are. Trapped in a little bottle, like a silly little bug. You won’t be getting supper, of course, and you’ll have to sleep on the hard plastic, but it’s no more than you deserve. We’ll talk again tomorrow morning, and you can let me know which option you’ve chose. Is that clear?”

He didn’t answer, so I shook the bottle a little bit, which flung him down and against the sides. This time he nodded silently. I could tell I‘d made an impression. He didn’t talk back, not one word – instead, he simply stared blankly out from behind the plastic walls of his ‘prison’. I screwed the bottle’s cap back on, effectively trapping him inside. The bottle was over four times his height, but I was still worried that he might run out of air during the night. I grabbed a sharp-tipped pen and jabbed it hard into the sides of the bottle, making a neat little hole, too small for him to get through. I did this several more times until I was satisfied he’d have enough fresh air.

“I’m really sorry it has to be like this,” I told him, “but if you don’t want to listen…”

I put the bottle down on the floor, on its side. Evan was barely visible now, and my own feet completely dwarfed him. I but one boot on top of the bottle and pressed down lightly, feeling the plastic give way a little bit. Again I felt that feeling of incredible power and I trembled slightly. He really was at my complete mercy – I was truly a goddess to him now. I lifted my foot and gave the bottle a little kick. It rolled underneath the desk and bumped into the wall.

“I’m so glad that’s over,” I thought. “He can stay there until tomorrow morning, then we’ll see if my punishment worked. I hope I can get him to come round, I really do – but if I can’t, I suppose I’ll have to give him to someone else to take care of. Poor little guy, I almost feel sorry for him – but I’ve given him enough chances. If he can’t be a better person, then that’s too bad.”

I had a couple of things I needed to get done for my classes tomorrow, but my mind just couldn’t focus. I kept thinking about little Evan, trapped in that bottle in a corner of the room. Had I been too harsh with him? Would he ever forgive me now? No, I mustn’t think about that. He’d had it coming. Tomorrow morning he’ll apologize for everything, and we’ll make things right, and then he’ll be mine again, and we’ll be happy once more.

Chapter 8 by Malaka

Sarah

I kept on waking throughout the night, so finally I decided to get up before it was light. I showered and got dressed for the day, all the while thinking about the sorry and unfortunate turn my relationship with Evan had taken. I even began to doubt that I was still in love with him. Why should I sacrifice my time, my emotions and all that effort to keep him happy, if he was just going to be a jerk back to me? I thought about Emily and Alex. Their relationship seemed so perfect. She cared for him and kept him safe, and in return he practically worshipped her and did whatever she asked of him. I desperately wanted that kind of relationship with Evan.

When I went to pick up the bottle I’d left Evan in, I was shaking with anxiety. I stopped and took a moment to calm down and collect myself. If I got hysterical now, I’d probably just make things worse for both us. As if things could get any worse…what on Earth compelled me to imprison my boyfriend in a bottle like that? If I could go back in time and stop myself, I would, but it was too late now. The damage had been done and it was up to me to repair it. I got down on my hands and knees and fished around under the desk, finally grabbing on to the bottle. I took it carefully, trying not to shake it too much. Evan lay inside, apparently asleep. I gently tapped the side of the bottle, and to my great relief he stirred. He then sat upright and looked up at me, but didn’t say anything. I unscrewed the cap of the bottle and held my hand underneath the opening.

“You can come out, if you want,” I said. “Don’t worry, I’m not going to do something like this to you again. But we have to talk. Come on out, darling.”

He obeyed me and crawled out of the opening, and fell down into my palm. I immediately threw the bottle into the trash, then headed over to my bed. I lay down on top of the covers and rested my head on the pillow, and then put Evan down right in front of my face. This way he would be on the same level as me, not looking up at me from below in my hand. He lay down as well and stared at me in silence. I had no idea how to begin the conversation, but at last I decided to say something.

“How are you feeling today?” I asked. It wasn’t just small talk: I was actually concerned for him.

“Cold…really cold,” he said. “All night…I could barely sleep…”

“Oh, Evan! Why does it have to be like this? Why can’t we just be together, like before? Don’t you want us to be happy, just like we were, before all of this happened?”

He just kept on staring at me, as if he was afraid to reply.

“I don’t want you to be scared of me,” I continued. “I just want you to be…to be nice for a change. I’m doing everything I can to save this relationship, to look out for you and your wellbeing, and you just give me crap in return. Why? Do you even care how I feel? Do you really only care about yourself?”

“Do you still want me, even when I’m like this? Even after everything I said and did?”

His tone of voice was timid and submissive, completely different than yesterday, when he still yelled at me and tried to boss me around. He was scared of me now, now that he knew what I was capable of doing to him. In fact, I was a bit frightened of it myself. I promised myself that I would be more mindful of my new power over him from now on. I laid my hand on his shrunken body and covered him entirely.

“You know, now that I’ve thought about it, I don’t see why we can’t carry on having a relationship…a real relationship,” I said. “I must admit, even before you were shrunk, I started feeling like we weren’t making any progress. Sure, there was nothing wrong with where we were, it was all great – the time spent together, the dates, the sex, everything. But I was beginning to long for something new, and now…”

With one effortless motion I pushed him towards me and pressed him to my mouth. If he resisted, I certainly didn’t feel it. He was mine now, mine to do with as I pleased. If Emily could have a fulfilling relationship with a man one-fortieth her height, then I didn’t see why I couldn’t too. I knew was going to have so much fun with Evan, this new Evan, that I didn’t want to think about what had happened last night again. A new beginning lay ahead of us, and I was going to explore as many new possibilities as I could. I broke off my kiss and he lay silently beneath my face, covered in moisture and lip gloss.

“Did you like that?” I asked. He nodded and I continued.

“I guess it’s time for you to make your choice, honey. What’s it gonna be, hmm? Are you going to be my loving, adoring boyfriend, who’ll always listen to me and obey me, and who I’ll love in return…or are you gonna keep on being an ass to me and everyone else, in which case I’ll put you back in that bottle and only let you out when it’s time to eat?”

“I…I love you, Sarah,” he said, so softly that I could barely hear him. “I’m sorry about the way I talked to you and everything, I promise I’ll stop. Please forgive me, please!”

“All right…but you’re not completely off the hook yet! You still made my life miserable these last few days, and I expect you to make it up to me…somehow. In the meantime, I want you to apologize to Emily and Alex as well. If you’re lucky, they’ll forgive you just as easily as I did. Do you think you can do that?”

“Yes…yes, I’ll do it,” he said, nodding. “Please, Sarah, I’m really sorry! Please don’t put me back in that thing! I just want to be with you…”

“Okay, okay, you can stop grovelling now! I forgive you,” I said, laughing. “To think it took just one night of solitary confinement to straighten you out…I’m actually a little disappointed, Evan. I would’ve thought you’d be able to hold out a lot longer, but I guess not.”

He got to his feet, which wasn’t easy on the soft, undulating pillow surface. Feeling like teasing him a little more, I blew at him sharply. The breath of air knocked him backwards across the pillow and into my open hand. I waited for him to yell at me and tell me that I was being a bitch, but he stayed silent. I had actually managed to subdue him then, I thought. Or was he just pretending to be all meek and quiet, just to get on my good side again?

“It doesn’t matter,” I thought to myself. “As long as he’s with me, we’ll make this relationship work again. He’s probably terrified of me right now, and for good reason – but I’ve got to win his love back eventually. Maybe I’ll talk to Emily when we’re alone about what her sex life with Alex is like. If I can be intimate with Evan again, he’ll probably appreciate me a lot more. Who knows, maybe it’ll be enjoyable for me as well? Maybe I don’t want him to grow back to his normal size. He’s so much easier to control now, and I can take him anywhere I want, without anyone noticing him. I can do anything I want with him, and if he knows what’s good for him, he won’t try and argue back or anything like that. I’m the one who’s in charge now, and that’s the way it’s gonna be from now on.”

 

 

Alex

I spent most of the morning on the little dining table, reading the book Emily had leant me, while the girls were out. Evan was there with me too, but he barely spoke. Sarah must’ve really done something to make him behave like this – he had even looked me in the eyes and apologized for his dickish behaviour to me earlier. I wondered if she had hurt him somehow…no, she couldn’t have done that. Sarah wasn’t the type of girl who’d do something so spiteful. She was a lot like Emily, in fact – quick to forgive those who had wronged her. She had given Evan a goodbye kiss before she left and everything had seemed fine between the two of them then. I decided at last to go and talk to Evan, even though I still disliked him and didn’t really want to hang out with him.

He was sitting at the table’s edge, holding a miniscule piece of a jam sandwich that Sarah had given him for breakfast. It was much too big for him to eat it all, so he was apparently amusing himself by breaking off little crumbs of bread and throwing them down to the floor, over a hundred feet below. I sat down next to him, even though being this close to such a huge drop made me uncomfortable. It would be just like Evan to pretend to push me over the edge, just for a laugh.

“So, what’s up?” I said, even though he hadn’t looked at me or acknowledged me. “Are you bored or something?”

“What do you think?” he said moodily. “No, I’m having a great time, thanks. You can leave me alone now, okay?”

“Is everything still okay between you and Sarah?” I asked, ignoring him.

“Sure it is. Now get lost.”

“It doesn’t sound like everything’s fine, though. Do you want to talk about…”

“No, I don’t want to talk about it!” he shouted. “Now leave me the fuck alone!”

I was startled by his outburst, but I stayed where I was sitting. Evan didn’t scare me anymore. I could see that he was both very angry and distraught.

“Look, Evan, we’ve had our difference – we still do, actually – but you can’t go on feeling sorry for yourself and acting like a douche. This is your life now and you’re gonna need to get used to it.”

“Oh, great, just what I need – another moralizing speech. ‘Just accept your new situation!’ ‘Stop being so mean to everyone!’ On and on and on…”

“Maybe we’d all stop lecturing you if you actually started listening!”

He turned towards me in a confrontational manner, but I stayed calm.

“We’re gonna be living together and spending a lot of time together, whether we like it or not,” I continued. “So why don’t you make things easier for yourself and accept it, and then move on.”

“So that’s it, huh?” he said. “Are we supposed to be best buds all of a sudden?”

“No…but we can stop being assholes to each other and have a decent conversation every once in a while!”

“Okay, fine! Let’s have a…’decent conversation’. What do you want to talk about, huh?”

“What does it feel like, having a giantess girlfriend?” I asked out of the blue, not knowing what else to say. Still, it was a relevant question. I loved having a girlfriend who stood hundreds of feet tall compared to me, but I figured that most normal guys wouldn’t. He looked at me in surprise before answering.

“Well, you know exactly what it feels like, don’t you? What a retarded question…”

“I was asking you, Evan! Do you still find Sarah attractive when she’s so much bigger than us? Or…I don’t know…does she scare you or…or disgust you, or anything like that? You can be honest, okay? I’m not gonna tell anyone, not even Emily – I promise.”

He was silent for a moment. When he spoke to me again, he sounded serious.

“Listen, man, I…I want to ask you something…well, it’s actually more of a confession, I guess. You see, yesterday…”

“Yeah? What happened yesterday?”

“I…God, this is gonna sound so fucking stupid…”

“Maybe, but I promised I won’t tell anyone, so just tell me, okay? If it’s something embarrassing, well, I’ve got a…a shitload of embarrassing stories myself.”

He laughed, probably because he wasn’t used to hearing me use dirty words. (Not that I have anything against swearing, it just wasn’t the way I talked generally). Still, I was glad I could lighten the mood a little bit.

“Yesterday,” he went on, “while Sarah and I were arguing…you probably know what happened by now, but anyway…when she was holding me with her fingers, and then putting me in a bottle…it…it kinda turned me on! You know what I mean? I mean, I was scared and angry, and I really just wanted to slap her…but at the same time, I was, I don’t know, liking it, I guess.”

“Don’t worry, I know what you mean. You were completely defenceless against her. Nothing wrong with that, considering the circumstances.”

“Yeah…but this didn’t feel right. I’ve never been into any of that domination stuff…getting tied up, stuff like that. But, when she put the bottle down on the floor and put her foot on top of it…dude, she looked so powerful and sexy, like a…like a…”

“Like a goddess,” I said. “That’s the way I feel about Emily too. Except, I’ve had those kinds of fantasies before I was shrunk, before I’d ever been with a girl, in fact. Maybe you’ve wanted something like this too, only you just didn’t know it. Or maybe, because it’s a completely new, completely different kind of experience, it feels exciting.”

At that moment the apartment’s front door opened, and in came Emily and Sarah. Both girls apparently had some time off until later this afternoon and had decided to go shopping together. Emily, however, had insisted that they come and collect us guys first, since she figured we must both be bored out of our minds right now. She still thought, quite understandably, that Evan and I weren’t on speaking terms.

“Of course I’ll come along,” I said, sitting in Emily’s hand. “Even though you know that there still won’t be anything for me to do.”

She smiled down at me apologetically.

“No, I suppose not…but you get to spend some time with me, instead of with your fellow Lilliputian over here. I suppose he’s been giving you crap all morning as usual, hmm?”

“Actually, no…he hasn’t. In fact, we were having a perfectly nice conversation before you girls showed up.”

“Really? I find that hard to believe…” She looked over at Sarah, who was cradling tiny Evan in her hands. “What was it about, this conversation?”

“Nothing important…just about how it feels being this small, how to deal with a supersized girlfriend, how to keep her happy so she doesn’t squish you beneath her big toe…the usual stuff guys talk about, you know?”

Emily giggled and I could see how relieved she was. She probably still won’t forgive Evan, but if he really was serious about turning over a new leaf, perhaps she’ll be able to do so someday. Sarah suddenly walked up to us and, without warning, dropped Evan into Emily’s palm, right next to me.

“Hey, what’s this?” Emily asked, as I helped Evan to his feet.

“He says he wants to go with you,” Sarah said, sounding cross. “Says he and Alex were busy talking and that we interrupted them.”

“Yeah, that’s true,” I said loudly, so that Sarah could hear me clearly from her great height. “He’s not angry with you, Sarah. We were just talking about what it’s like being in a relationship like this, that’s all. In fact, Evan had just told me how attractive you are when you’re this big…when he’s this small, I mean! Obviously you’re not big, you’re…you’re normal…”

“Hey, I can talk for myself, okay?” Evan cried out. But then he added: “Uh, yeah, that’s right…what he said. Looking up from down here…shit, I don’t know how else to say it, but you are so fucking hot as a giant…giantess, I mean.”

Emily and I both laughed at the way he said that, but Sarah just looked mildly stunned.

“You’re joking, right?” she said. “After what I did to you last night – you really, really still think I’m pretty?”

“Oh God!” Emily said, still laughing. “You guys and your issues! Seriously, it’s like watching a soap opera or something. Sarah honey, I seriously doubt there’s any guy on the planet who doesn’t think you’re hot. Don’t be so insecure – just enjoy the fact that you now have an itty-bitty toy of a boyfriend, and all the endless possibilities that gives you. Who cares if he thinks you’re ‘hot’? Just forget about everything that’s happened and move the hell on already! Come on, let’s go to the mall, before any more drama happens. I’ll put the guys inside my purse, where they can carry on talking in private. You and Evan can sort out your issues later.”

She placed her handbag on the table and opened one of the compartments. She took out the small items inside – nothing important – and then slid Evan and me into the now-empty purse compartment. From down here she looked even more like a goddess than usual, since her face covered the entire visible outside world.

“You guys will behave yourselves in there, right?” she said. “I don’t want to see you punching one another or anything like that, okay?”

“I won’t, I promise,” I called out. “What about you, Evan?”

“Sure, sure,” he said. “Wouldn’t be much of a fight anyway. You need to go to the gym more often, dude. If you return to normal-size and I stay like this, I’d probably still be able to beat the shit out of you.”

Even though he was actually mocking me, I suppose I had to laugh. If this was his way of saying sorry, of moving forward, then I suppose I’d best get used to it. Emily blew me a kiss, then closed the compartment’s zip about halfway. We were safely protected from the outside world, but we could still see some of what was happening out there, and we didn’t have to sit in complete darkness. Evan and I lay down underneath the open bit and watched as Emily slung her handbag over her shoulder. Only her vast arm and torso were visible now. We could still hear her and Sarah talking high above, their voices loud but distant. Evan was quiet for a long time, but eventually he spoke.

“I could get used to this,” he said, though he sounded doubtful. “There’s just one thing that bothers me.”

“What’s that?” I asked, as Emily climbed into her car. She put the purse down in front of her seat, which meant that all we saw now were her colossal legs arching over us.

“I don’t want to live like…like a hermit, I guess,” he said. “I’ve got friends, and family members – not a lot, but I’ve got people in my life besides Sarah, and I don’t want them to think I’m dead…or missing, or anything like that. I want them to know the truth.”

“Are you serious? You’re gonna tell people about what happened to you? Expose yourself to the world?”

“What? No! Fuck the world! Just the people I care about, that’s all. Sarah can take me to see them, one by one, and if they treat me like a freak…too bad.”

“But what about me? Are you gonna tell them all about me as well? ‘Cause I’m perfectly happy being missing and presumed dead, thanks! Not that I had that many people in my life in the first place…”

“Yeah, no surprises there!” Evan said, laughing. “Seriously, though, if you want to stay your girlfriend’s secret boy-toy, then I won’t tell anyone about you. I’ll say it was some random freak accident that shrunk me, they’ll believe me.”

“Thanks,” I said. Then, after another uncomfortable silence, I continued.

“Listen, Evan, I…I really want to put the past behind us. I’m terribly sorry about what happened, you know that, and if I could turn back time I would…but I don’t want us to be dicks to each other anymore. We don’t have to be friends – I don’t even know if I want to be friends with you – but we’re gonna be spending a lot of time together, so…”

“Yeah, I get it,” he said. “Don’t worry, man – what happened, happened, and that’s that. And hey, look at us now…more helpless than newborn babies, we are. We look out for each other, okay? What if something happens to Sarah, or to Emily, what then?”

“Then…no I don’t want to think about that. Nothing’s gonna happen to Emily, I know it. Let’s talk about something else. But thanks anyway.”

Evan’s shrinking had had one positive effect, I thought to myself. He was slowly turning into a decent person. Whether his new status had made him more humble and considerate, or whether he was just pretending to be nice so that Sarah wouldn’t punish him again, I didn’t care. As long as he stayed like this, the future didn’t look too bad.

“I wasn’t kidding about going to the gym, though,” he said, sitting up. “You do need to work out some more. I mean, I know Emily loves you and everything, but if you got some muscles on you, who knows? She may love you even harder…if you know what I’m saying!”

I went and sat next to him.

“So what do you want me to do?” I asked.

“Look, just because a guy is small enough to fit in a matchbox, doesn’t mean he can’t be a hunk. If I’m gonna make Sarah happy, I need to be in shape, so I was thinking…I was thinking about making some gym equipment. You know, out of everyday things. I know it sounds dumb, but…well, fuck it! I had a daily routine and I plan on keeping it!”

“Oh, okay. It doesn’t sound dumb at all, actually. I mean, I only do some jogging every now and then, but not since it became really cold these past few weeks. Are you suggesting we work out together, something like that?”

“Yeah, why not? Me and my friends did it all the time. I mean, I’m not some fitness fanatic, but you know…girls like a man who takes care of himself.”

“Okay…okay, yeah. Yeah, that actually sounds like a good idea. Thanks, Evan.”

“No problem…Alex. So, when do we…oh, I guess we’re here.”

The car had come to a stop. We’d arrived at the mall and Emily picked up her purse and put it in her lap. She opened our compartment fully and peered in.

“Are you two still okay in there?” she asked. “You both look adorable, by the way. So tiny and cute…”

“Yeah, we’re fine, thanks,” I said, before she got too condescending. “You can just leave us in here for now, Em. You and Sarah go ahead and enjoy your shopping spree.”

“Did you hear that, Sarah?” Emily said, chuckling. “‘Shopping spree’ – as if that was something you and I could afford!”

“How’s Evan doing?” I heard Sarah ask. “Is he still mad at me?”

Emily looked down at us again and saw Evan shaking his head. Then she turned back to Sarah.

“Nah, he seems to be okay. You want me to give you back to your lady love, little Evan?”

“I…I’m fine, thanks,” he said, taken aback. He obviously wasn’t used to being treated like this by a giantess yet. “You can give me back to Sarah once we’re back home.”

“Okay, suit yourself. Now be good, you two!”

She half-closed the compartment again and tucked her purse under her arm. We were trapped in our own little world again – two miniaturized men in the handbag of a young woman. No-one outside would ever guess we were here.

“This is pretty cool, right?” I asked Evan, who appeared to still be taking everything in. “You can mock me if you want to, but I love this feeling of being Emily’s little secret. It makes me feel more…unique…than I’ve ever felt before.”

“It’s also pretty emasculating,” he said. “We’re nothing but little dolls to them now – I mean, we can’t even escape from a girl’s purse, for fuck’s sake!”

“You said you liked being this tiny though, didn’t you? You said it turned you on, remember?”

“Yeah, so? I can’t help it, okay? It’s just…it’s the way I feel, and I can’t change that.”

“I know…but my point is, what if Sarah also finds it a turn-on, having a doll-sized boyfriend? Maybe she likes being in control for a change, who knows?”

“Huh, yeah, I bet she loves it! But how can I make her happy – really happy – when I’m like this?”

I remembered when I first told Emily that I loved her, how she had confessed her love for me as well. I often wondered if she had just felt sorry for me when she did so, because of my pitiable condition. Maybe – but that wasn’t important by now. Her love for me had grown into something genuine and true. If a complete loser like me could make a girl like her happy, then I’ve no doubt that Evan could find a way to please Sarah as well. Besides, she appeared to already be in love with him – he must’ve rally been something when they were together before the incident – so I just told him to stop worrying. Life was about more than sexual relationships, after all.

Chapter 9 by Malaka

Friday morning, and Evan and I were once again left to our own devices as the girls went off to their classes. We were getting along quite well by now, though Evan still liked to make fun of me every now and then. Alpha males will be alpha males, I guess – no matter how small they were. We had spent most of yesterday setting up the gym he’d proposed, with the girls’ help of course, and he had begun with another DIY project as well. Out of a few discarded plastic and cardboard pieces, some string, wire and glue, he was fashioning a crude skateboard. Skateboarding had been one of his hobbies and he wasn’t prepared to give it up just because he was only 1.8 inches tall now. (We’d both been measured yesterday, and I realized that I had actually decreased in size somewhat since the last time Emily had measured me, which was several weeks ago. Was it some kind of side-effect from shrinking Evan? I hoped so, since I honestly didn’t want to shrink any further on my own, no matter how much I enjoyed being tiny like this.)

“Are you sure that thing’s gonna work?” I asked, as I watched him try and fit some tiny plastic beads onto a wire, to serve as wheels for the board.

“Sure it will. I know what I’m doing, okay? I’ve been skateboarding since I was six. How long have you been doing it?”

“Uh…never, really. And I wasn’t criticizing you. I was just curious, that’s all. I think it’s great that you’re finding a way to continue doing the things you like.”

He didn’t answer back, but kept on struggling with his construction project in silence. Eventually I offered a helping hand, just for the parts where Evan needed some extra strength.

“So, what other things were you into, besides skateboarding?” I asked, just to get a conversation going.

“Lots of stuff…snowboarding, rock climbing…any kind of extreme sports activities, really. I did some athletic events in high school, and some swimming. No team sports, though, I always hated that kind of thing.”

“Me too. In fact, swimming was the only sport I was actually good at, for a short while. Then I grew disinterested and gave it up.”

“Too bad…although I guess it doesn’t matter now, huh?”

We had finished attaching the ‘wheels’ and Evan now had to insert the axles into their plastic mounts, which he could then glue onto the cardboard bit that would become the actual board. It was all very crude and I was still sceptical that it would actually work, but I did genuinely admire Evan’s ingenuity and commitment.

“Any ideas on where you could test this thing out?” I asked. “Not up here, I hope.”

“The sink in the bathroom’s a good place,” he answered. “It’s big enough and it’s got a good, hard surface…can you imagine going down the sides of that thing? Too bad I’m gonna have to wait until Sarah gets back to do that.”

“Oh, okay…that’s actually a pretty cool idea. Not what I was expecting you to answer, of course.”

“No? What was I supposed to say, then?”

“Oh, I just thought you were gonna say, I don’t know, like…on the surface of your girlfriend’s breasts, maybe. Sounds more like your kind of thing.”

“Really? Sounds to me like you’re the one whose obsessed with boobs, Alex. Every conversation we have, I swear, you find a way to bring up…”

“Yeah, yeah, all right – but don’t tell me you haven’t thought of it.”

“Maybe, maybe not…in any case, I first have to build my relationship with Sarah from scratch again.”

“Yeah, I heard you and her are going on a date tonight. That’ll be fun.”

“Uh-huh, a ‘date’…as if this was the first time we met! Give me a fucking break…”

“Hey, take it easy, okay? Sarah’s gonna need some time to get used to all of this. She’ll want to get intimate again, but not right away. Just make her fall in love with you again, until she’s ready to take things further.”

“I don’t need relationship advice from you, got it? I can handle things with Sarah on my own. What are you up to tonight, by the way? You and Emily will have the apartment to yourself, so…”

“Not really,” I replied. “Emily’s little sister is coming over to visit – Katie. She wants to see what the place looks like, and she wants to see me again too.”

“Ooh, that sounds…exciting,” Evan said, suddenly interested. “Is she…Emily’s sister, I mean…is she hot?”

“Uh, she’s ten years old, so no…then again, I don’t know what kind of girls you find attractive, so maybe…”

“Oh, fuck off!” We both began to laugh, although I did wonder if my constant ribbing of Evan was taking things too far. Still, it was no worse than the way he treated me, and he did seem to actually respect me more if I gave him some crap every now and then.

“Emily will pick Katie up after school, and I guess she’ll take her home again before you guys get back,” I said. “Obviously, I would have preferred to spend the evening alone with Emily, but her sister is the only real family she’s got left, so them spending time together is important too, I guess. Besides, Katie seems to really like me.”

“If you say so…although I think your evening’s probably gonna be shitty compared to mine.”

“Is that so? Where are you going, then?”

“Don’t know. Sarah already has plans for us, but she doesn’t want to tell me yet. And of course I don’t have any say in the matter. It’s…it’s almost like she owns me now, and I have to agree with her on everything…or else.”

“Yeah, that’s how it’s gonna be from now on, man. Better get used to it. I’m used to Emily being the boss by now, so it doesn’t bother me. Also, she actually does respect me and will listen to me if I’m not happy about something, so there’s no need for me to start an argument most of the time.”

Being in a relationship with a giantess was complicated, with downsides as well as positives. What was important was that both Emily and I cared for each other, and we both wanted the other to be happy. I hoped Evan and Sarah could make it work between them as well, in their own way.

 

 

Later that day, after Sarah and Evan had already left to go on their date, I sat alone on the couch and waited for Emily to return, with Katie coming to visit as well. This would only be the second time I had met Emily’s little sister, but I already felt very attached to the girl. She, of course, thought I was the coolest, most amazing thing ever, even if she did have a rather bizarre way of showing it. She liked to…well, not exactly humiliate me…but to demonstrate her superior size and strength in all sorts of fun ways. I assumed she just loved the feeling of being able to do what she wanted with a guy – she was still at that age where boys were considered ‘lame’ – but she was genuinely fond of me and she never once injured me or made me do something I didn’t want to.

Just before it got dark, I heard the key turning in the lock and immediately afterwards the sound of footsteps running towards the couch. It was Katie of course, eager to see her sister’s extraordinary boyfriend again. The giant little girl knelt down in front of the couch and looked around for a moment, then spotted me and smiled. She looked a lot like her big sister, with the same golden-brown hair and lovely eyes. Of course, she was still not much less than two hundred feet tall from my point-of-view, about fifty feet shorter than Emily. She reached down to grab me and I fell down flat, but luckily she remembered that she could easily hurt me (as she accidentally did the first time we’d met) and stopped.

“Hey Alex!” she exclaimed. “It’s great to see you again! Did you miss me too?”

“Yeah, of course I did! You look great, Katie. How are things at school? I heard you started again last week.”

“Okay, I guess…but I don’t wanna talk about school. Can I…can I pick you up now? I just want to hold you again?”

“Say ‘please’, Katie,” Emily said, sitting down on the couch next to me.

“Please?” the girl said with so much desperation that I had to laugh.

“Okay, Katie, hold out your hand,” I said, and she put her giant hand down next to me. I climbed into it and she lifted me up to her face. She then took a seat next to Emily, and the two sisters both looked down at me, so diminutive in Katie’s hand.

“So cute and pretty!” Katie said, stroking me gently as I lay on my breast in her palm. “I wish I had a tiny guy too!”

“Ha, so does every girl I’ve shown Alex to,” Emily said, laughing. “There’s just something about a miniature boyfriend that appeals to us, I guess.”

“Aren’t you a little young to have a boyfriend, Katie?” I asked, trying to get up while being rubbed by her powerful finger. She kept pushing me down a few times, until Emily told her to stop it and to let me sit up straight.

“Oh, I don’t mean, like, a ‘boyfriend’ – just a tiny boy I can play with, that’s all. Or maybe a whole bunch of tiny boys, then I can keep them in a little box and take them everywhere with me.”

I wondered if Emily had told her that I now apparently had the power to reduce other men – and boys – to the same size as myself. Probably not, since otherwise Katie would’ve probably pestered me non-stop to come to her school and shrink some of the boys there for her. And then I would have to argue and say that I couldn’t possibly shrink anyone against their will, and that I wasn’t sure if I’d be able to what I did to Evan again in any case. However, I suppose that if word of my supposed ability got out and guys came to me asking to be shrunk, I probably wouldn’t have a problem doing it. As Emily and I had discovered recently, there seemed to exist whole online communities who were apparently into the idea of tiny men and giant women.

“Okay then, can I leave you two alone for a while, while I go and get supper ready?” Emily asked. “Katie, you can go to my room if you want. It’s the door on the left over there. Alex, Katie has asked if she could play with you for a little while. Would that be okay with you? I’ve told her to be as careful as possible and to listen to you if there’s something you don’t want to do.”

“Okay, yeah,” I said. “I don’t have a problem with that I can see she can barely contain her excitement, so yeah, no problem.”

This may have sounded risky, but luckily my first meeting with Katie had shown me that she could be trusted. Despite her childlike enthusiasm, I knew she was actually very mature for her age. I knew she wouldn’t hurt me, and if she did do so by accident, she would probably feel terrible about it.

“Awesome!” Katie exclaimed. “Come on, little Alex! Your place looks really cool, by the way, Em…but it’s also kinda small.”

“Oh, it’s not that small. It’s big enough for me, my boyfriend, my roommate and her boyfriend too, and it’s easy to keep clean. But you’ll learn about how expensive accommodation and paying rent is some day, little sis, then you’ll wish you had a place as nice as this for the same price.”

It didn’t take long for Katie to find a way for us to pass the time. First, she wrapped me up from neck to toes with a long piece of string – essentially trapping me in a cocoon. Then she tied the other end of the string around her fingertip. She then swung me back and forth several times, making me go higher and higher each time. It actually felt quite relaxing, despite the small element of danger involved. Eventually she said she was going to spin me completely around her finger.

“Um…I don’t think that’s such a good idea,” I protested, still hanging helplessly in the air. “If that string comes loose, I’m dead.”

“It won’t come loose, you’ll see,” Katie insisted. “I won’t spin you around too fast, okay? Come on, it’ll be fun! You said you were enjoying this, right?”

She began to swing me back and forth again, faster and faster, until I swung a complete 360° in the air. It felt a little like an amusement park ride, though I was much higher above the ground than most rides, relatively speaking. Katie giggled and spun me around again and again, while I cried out half in excitement and half in fear. Eventually it was becoming too much for me and I started to grow dizzy, so I begged her to stop. The little girl looked disappointed, but she did as I told. She lay down on Emily’s bed and put me on her chest. I was still tied up and unable to move, so all I could do was lie there and attempt to get my breath back.

“How cool was that?” Katie said, sounding as if she wanted to start again immediately. “You make a really great toy to play with, little guy!”

“I…I’m glad you think so,” I said. “But can we please play something a little less…terrifying next time?”

“Aw, come on! Don’t tell me you were scared!”

“Katie…it may have looked pretty tame to you, but imagine being my size and being spun around, more than a hundred feet above the ground, at breakneck speed. It started out okay, but I’m sorry, it got too much for me to handle at the end.”

“That’s okay,” she sighed. “We can do something else next if you want. Maybe we could…”

At that moment Emily called to us from the living room: supper was ready. She had made some kind of pasta with a meat sauce, which smelled delicious. Katie didn’t bother untying me. Instead, she just took me along as I was, lying immobile in her hand. She put me down on the dining table, and when Emily saw me, she burst into a fit of giggles.

“Poor Alex!” she said in-between the laughter. “What has she done to you, hmm? Has she made you her prisoner?”

“Yeah, I guess so…” I said, feeling pretty annoyed. It was times like these that I wished I wasn’t reduced in size, in other words, whenever I was in some humiliating situation. Emily liked to rub it in as well, which annoyed me further. But I couldn’t get mad at her. She had already sacrificed so much for me, because of how much she loved me, that she was entitled to have some fun at my expense every now and then.

“Do you want me to untie him?” Katie asked.

“Nah, I think he can stay mummified like that for a little while. Except, now we’ll have to feed him ourselves, and I don’t really want to do that. Go ahead, unwrap him.”

Once freed from my bondage, I climbed onto Emily’s dinner plate. My own supper consisted of only a few tiny morsels of food that Emily had cut up for me, but which were probably more than I could eat at one mealtime. She had also broken off two incredibly small wooden splinters from a toothpick, which worked well as chopsticks for me. Katie was so fascinated by all of this that she almost forgot to eat her own supper, until Emily told her to stop staring at me.

“Are you two really in love?” Katie asked suddenly, after we’d all finished eating. “I mean, really, really in love? Like, do you want to get married some time?”

Emily and I looked at each other: this was a question we had often thought about.

“Of course we’re in love! Can’t you see that?” Emily replied. “Alex is my one-and-only special guy. My soulmate, if you prefer. As for getting married someday…honestly, I really can’t think of any reason why we wouldn’t want to do that. As long as we keep it a secret.”

“So you still want me to keep him a secret too, huh? Can’t I just show him to some of my friends from school? Just one or two, please?”

Emily looked at me, expecting me to answer.

“Um, I don’t really have any problem with that, Katie,” I said. “But please understand, I really don’t want the whole world to know about me. Not just for my own sake, but for Emily’s too. Her life would become a living hell once everyone knew about us, and she would never have a moment’s peace.”

“Yeah, I get that, but…”

“Look – prove to me that these friends of yours can be trusted to keep a secret, beyond any doubt, and I’ll consider it.”

“You mean, I can take you with me to school?”

“Maybe…like I said, prove to me these other girls can be trusted, and we’ll see…”

Katie grinned and deftly picked me up with two of her fingers. Then she hugged me against her gigantic body, squeezing me pretty tightly. Luckily she was wearing a thick sweater, so the pressure didn’t hurt me that much. After supper, the girls decided to watch a cartoon movie that was showing on TV. I wasn’t that interested, but I did allow Katie to hold me in her lap and caress me for a bit while they watched the movie. Eventually Emily took me back from her little sister and put me on her shoulder. When it came time to take Katie back home, I asked if I could stay behind. Emily took me to her bedroom and put me on top of her pillow.

“Okay, I’ll be back soon,” she said, after Katie had said goodbye to me. “Thank you so much for being this patient and everything, sweetie. It means a lot to me. I’ll make sure to reward you when I get back.” She gave me a wink, and I knew exactly what she meant.

“Oh, it’s no big deal,” I said. “I actually really like spending time with Katie, believe it or not. She can be a bit…overenthusiastic sometimes, but she’s really sweet too. And I know she’s the only real family you’ve got left, so don’t worry about it.”

“Thanks, baby…but I like to think of us as all being part of a family now. Me, you, Katie, Sarah…speaking of, I wonder how that’s going.”

“Yeah, me too. I’m sure they’ll tell us all about it tomorrow – unless their evening’s been a real disaster.”

I personally didn’t think Sarah and Evan’s date was going badly, or else they’d be back by now. Spending a whole evening in the company of a beautiful giantess who could do so many wonderful things with you – what guy wouldn’t want to be in Evan’s position right now?

Chapter 10 by Malaka

Evan

 

The worst thing about going on a date with Sarah now was that people could no longer see that she was spoken for. She had always attracted a lot of attention from other guys hoping to get lucky, but I had always been there by her side to warn them away from my girl. Now I was still by her side, but, as far as everyone around us knew, Sarah was unaccompanied. As she strolled around in the mall, looking at the window displays, she kept me close to her, wrapped up in the folds of the scarf around her neck. Only my head and arms were exposed, and the way her long hair fell around me helped to hide me more-or-less completely. It wasn’t all bad for me, though. I got a comfy ride, had a great view, Sarah and I could talk to each other without attracting attention – and I felt closer than ever to my gorgeous hottie than ever before. I would probably never tell her this – I was still having difficulty accepting it myself – but there was no denying it: I found Sarah more attractive and sexy now that she was two hundred feet taller than me, instead of eight inches shorter than me.

“Are you still okay where you are, Evan?” Sarah whispered to me. “You’re not uncomfortable or anything, right? I can put you somewhere else if you want…”

I stretched out my arm as far as I could and could only just reach her neck.

“Don’t worry, babe, I’m fine,” I replied. “Just relaxing and enjoying the ride, you know? Getting a bit bored, though.”

“Yeah, I figured you might. I think we should watch a movie first, then go and get something to eat afterwards, instead of the other way around.”

“Sounds good to me. Do I get to choose the movie?”

I saw the edge of her mouth curl into a smile. She was loving her new power over me, her ability to make all the choices.

“Sorry, hot stuff, but you’re still on probation here. In fact, all things considered, I think I’m being way nicer to you than you deserve. I’ll tell you what: you behave yourself and be a total gentleman to me tonight, and I’ll let you choose what we do on the next date!”

“Fine…” I sighed. “Not that I care that much anyway…did you just call me ‘hot stuff’?”

“Yup, I believe I did!”

“And…isn’t that what I always call you?”

“Yeah, so? Oh, don’t tell me you’re offended now! So, what, guys and girls are only allowed to call each other certain specific pet names now, is that it? Oh, Evan, you can be so weird sometimes…”

I kept quiet from then on. Deep down I knew she was only kidding, and I guess I could be a little over-sensitive sometimes. But I was used to certain things in our relationship, and one of those things was Sarah always treating me like a man, like someone she depended on, instead of her cute little pet, which was what I apparently was now.

“Hey, there’s no shame in being a girl’s pet if no-one else knows about it,” I thought to myself. “At least Sarah still wants me, that’s all that matters. Let’s hope she doesn’t suddenly decide to throw me aside as soon as she meets the first good-looking guy who offers to buy her a drink.”

I even kept my objections to myself when I saw that the movie she wanted to see was some chick flick I’d never even heard of. I suppose every guy on a date with his girlfriend had to make this sacrifice every now and then. She bought one ticket for herself, along with a bucket of popcorn and a soft drink, while I stayed completely hidden in her scarf. Inside the cinema there were a lot of empty seats (probably because the movie was shit, I predicted), so Sarah took a seat at the end of an empty row at the back.

“This is nice, isn’t it?” she whispered, even though no-one was near us, and the few other couples in the theatre were all pretty occupied with their own selves. “You’ll be able to watch a lot of free movies from now on.”

“And it’s always gonna be some fucking ‘romantic’ snoozefest, isn’t it? You know the new xXx movie is showing right next to us?”

“Oh, you mean the one you’ve already seen three times?”

“Two times…I’d rather go see it a third time than have to sit through this crap…”

“Okay, okay, stop it! Don’t be such a little baby, Evan! Just try to relax and enjoy the movie. You want some popcorn?”

“No, I’m okay,” I said. “I’m gonna climb out of here and sit on your shoulder, okay? It’s starting to get a little hot in here.”

Sarah didn’t object, so I clambered over the folds of her scarf and onto her shoulder, where I lay down so that I could look up at her. The movie wasn’t as bad as I’d predicted, but it was pretty boring, so after a while I got up and began to look for something to do. I was starting to feel a little hungry by then. Looking down from my perch on Sarah’s shoulder, I saw the vast bucket of popcorn she was holding in her lap. It was still halfway full, and I suddenly had a fun idea. Sarah wasn’t paying attention to me: she was too busy either watching the screen or texting on her phone. I walked over to the furthest tip of her shoulder, then ran forward and took a jump off the edge. I screamed as I fell through the air and into the twenty-foot-wide popcorn container. My landing didn’t hurt me, but as I slipped in-between enormous pieces of popcorn, wider than my body, I figured this may have been a bad idea. I tried to grab onto a piece and pull myself up. As soon as Sarah noticed me, she shrieked in surprise.

“Evan…what the fuck are you doing?” she asked, bringing the bucket up to her face.

“Having some fun…” I said, struggling to stay on the surface of the popcorn lake I was in. My whole was being covered by salt and vinegar-flavoured seasoning. I took a bite out of the nearest piece of popcorn.

“Oh God, that’s good…” I said, still fighting desperately not to sink down. “How awesome was that, right? Did you see me jump off, baby?”

Sarah was relieved to see I was okay, and she soon began to laugh as she watched my struggles. Then, after I’d finally managed to find a stable place to be, she pushed me down into the bucket with one finger. I was completely surrounded by popcorn now, which made it difficult to breathe.

“Still having fun, sweetie?” I heard her voice, taunting me from high above. “You just let me know when you need some help getting rescued, okay?”

“Uh…how about now?” I screamed. “Sarah! Sarah, can you hear me? I…I need some help, okay?”

She scooped up a big mass of popcorn and stuffed it into her mouth, and I was free to breathe again. then she lifted me with two fingers and brought me up to her mouth as well.

“You’re lucky I noticed you,” she said with a grin. “You could’ve easily ended up as a snack in my mouth, you know. And now you’re all dirty! Looks like I’ll have to clean you up somehow.”

She stuck her tongue out and pressed it against my body, licking the seasoning off of me. Then she turned me around and did the same thing to my back. I was covered by her saliva – definitely not a ‘clean-up’ like she’d promised – but it was such a hot feeling, I didn’t care.

“Tasty…” she said as she kept prodding me with her tongue. “It’s too bad you’re the only tiny man I’ve got. I wouldn’t mind having you for dinner instead of this popcorn.”

“You can have me for dinner anytime, gorgeous,” I said. “I belong to you now, remember?”

Neither of us were paying attention to the movie anymore; in fact, Sarah decided to leave before the end credits had begun. She needed to pee urgently, so I was dropped into the popcorn bucket again and left up on top of the toilet cistern, helping myself to as much as I wanted while she did her business. Afterwards, while she was washing her hands, Sarah decided I needed to be cleaned up after my little stunt. She put me inside one of the basins and turned on the tap and I was drenched in ice-cold water.

“God…fucking…damn it!” I screamed as the water almost knocked me flat. “Sarah…what the hell…it’s fucking cold!”

Sarah was giggling hysterically. I tried to escape but her fingers surrounded me, and she rubbed me firmly from head to toe, giving me a full-body wash. Afterwards she wrapped me up in a piece of paper towel and kept on rubbing me, more gently now than before. I was soon more-or-less dry, though my shirt and pants were still moist. Sarah was still laughing as she put me back in a fold of her scarf, next to her neck. She then took out her phone and took a picture of us.

“Say cheese!” she told me, but I wasn’t in the mood. Instead, I held up two middle fingers for her selfie, which made her laugh even more.

“God, playing with you is the most fun ever…” she said as we made our way out of the ladies’ bathroom (just in time too, since most cinemas were busy emptying at that moment and everyone needed to go). “Did you have a nice bath, little guy?”

“Go fuck yourself!”

“Aw, so grateful he is too! It’s too bad I didn’t have time to give you a proper wash, I would’ve had to strip you naked for that.”

I actually would’ve preferred that, I thought. Our date had been…interesting so far, and Sarah definitely seemed to be enjoying it, which I suppose was a good thing for me. Who knows, maybe I could get lucky with her later, when she’s done fucking around with me like I’m some kind of doll and wants to do something more. We were both ready for something to eat, so Sarah found a takeaway place and got herself a burger and fries, then found a quiet place in one of the more deserted areas of the mall for us to eat. Not exactly standard date night stuff, but we were gonna have to improvise a lot from now on, and not attract attention to ourselves. Sarah gave me a small piece of one potato fry, which was as big as a basketball compared to me.

“You may be have to pay for everything on our dates from now on, but at least I’m not expensive, right?” I said, sitting on Sarah’s leg and eating my tiny share of the meal.

“Yeah, no kidding – although you are paying for this evening, baby. I used some of the money in your wallet, which I’m still keeping for you, remember? I hope that’s okay…”

I guess I should’ve been angry, but Sarah looked so pleased, despite the unusual nature of our date, that I agreed with everything she said. Since it was getting late, we decided to head home. There was also the risk that someone would notice me the longer we stayed at the mall, so I didn’t argue. In the car, Sarah took me and put me in the cup holder next to the radio, which made it a lot easier for us to have a conversation.

“I really enjoyed tonight, babe,” I said, staring up at her as she drove us home. “I didn’t think I would, but I did. Except for the washing part – I’m still mad at you for that.”

“Well, you sorta asked for it by jumping into the popcorn like that. What were you trying to prove, anyway?”

“Nothing, I just wanted to do something fun, and…yeah. You know me, Sarah, I need a little excitement in my life every now-and-then.”

On the way back I told her how I still wanted to go out and do some fun and exciting things every once in a while. I knew I was now defenceless and vulnerable without her protection – yeah, I actually swallowed my pride and said those exact words – but I would appreciate it if she’d let me do my own thing from time to time. She didn’t have to babysit me every minute of every day, and if she was worried about me being alone, then I could always ask Alex to come along with me. He looked like he needed some excitement in his life too, in any case.

“Hmm, we’ll just have to see how things go, okay?” Sarah replied. “We’re still busy figuring things out, as far as I’m concerned, and trying to get used to our new lives, our new relationship…we’ll see. I have to admit, though, you’ve really surprised me these last few days, sweetie.”

“Huh? Surprised, how? Hopefully in a good way?”

“Uh-huh. You’ve really…I don’t wanna say it, but it does feel like you’ve ‘grown up’ a bit, Evan. The way you try and get along with Alex, and Emily, and the way you’ve been with me…I think it’s really sweet. You’re almost on your way to becoming a real gentleman!”

“Oh, I can be a gentleman, any time! I mean, what’s the point of trying to be a ‘bad boy’ when the most badass thing I can do now is…is jump into  popcorn bucket?”

Sarah laughed, a genuine laugh, and I was glad she still enjoyed my sense of humour, since that’s probably the only thing I’ve got left I can impress her with. She looked so sexy, in the lights shining through the car windows, and I suddenly felt incredibly lucky. I then realized how much I’d taken her for granted. Impressing girls and giving them a good time had been no big deal for me when I was still 6’4” tall, but back then I had always had my own desires in mind whenever I was with a girl. Sarah had been no different, and even while we were an item I just sorta assumed that sooner or later we’d break up and move our separate ways, and that I would then move on to the next girl in my life. But things were different now, and my very survival might depend on being in a stable, long-term relationship with a girl like Sarah. There may never come a second chance for me if I fuck things up with her.

“I’ll try and be better, for you,” I thought. “I’ll do my best to be there for you, Sarah, whenever you need me. You are the most important thing in my life now, and I’ll prove to you that I can make you happy.”

Back at the apartment complex, Sarah pulled into her parking space and switched off the engine. It had begun to snow by now, but it wasn’t cold in here. Sarah took me out of the cup holder and put me on the hub of the steering wheel. I sat back and watched in awe as she loomed over me in the dim light, her arms resting on the rim of the wheel, completely dominating me. So damn sexy…

“Looks pretty cold outside,” she said, gazing ahead through the windscreen, which had already begun to fog over. “Why don’t we stay in here a little while longer? Maybe Emily’s sister is still here, so we might as well wait a little while…”

“Yeah, I…I’m totally fine with that. Does it…does it feel a little hot in here to you? I don’t know, maybe it’s just me.”

“No, I think you’re right…maybe we should…”

I didn’t even wait for her to finish the sentence. I pulled my shirt off as fast as I could and threw it to the side, and was busy pulling my pants off when I stopped. Sarah was looking at me with an amused look, and I suddenly wondered if I’d misinterpreted her hints.

“Oh no, please, don’t stop!” she said hastily. “I…no, baby, this is exactly why I wanted to stay a bit! It’s been so long since…since we’ve done anything like this…or maybe it just feels that way. Go on, let me see what the real you looks like now.”

I finished undressing and stood naked in front of her, and it felt as if she was judging my worthiness. My dick had been hard for a while now, ever since she’d stopped the car. But now it was just a fraction of an inch long! Sarah, however, being the amazing girl that she was, didn’t seem to mind. She put the tip of her finger against my shins and slowly began sliding it upwards.

“Not…not much to look at anymore, I’m afraid,” I said, trying to sound cool and casual about it all.

“No, I guess not,” she said, sighing. “Even your entire body is smaller now than what you used to be able to give me.” There was a long pause, then she said:

“But I don’t care – I still love you. I’m going to satisfy you, and you’ll satisfy me, in ways we still can’t imagine. Do you want to fuck me, Evan?”

“You…you know I do…” Her finger was moving across my dick now, pressing it up firmly and making it difficult for me to hold it in.

“Would you give me moment? You’re all naked and ready for some fun, but I’m still wearing my coat and everything…”

“Yeah…yeah, of course! Sarah…oh my God, you…I mean, I’m so hard right now, I can’t wait…”

It didn’t take long for her to strip down to her bra, though she left her jeans and shoes still on. Still, there was plenty for me to look at. Her spectacular tits lay resting against the bottom of the steering wheel, waiting, almost inviting me to jump down into them. And, as soon as she slipped off her bra, that’s exactly what I did. I landed between two walls of flesh, two perfect hills that adorned the chest of my perfect girl. She pressed them together as I slid in-between, squeezing my puny body and nearly crushing me, if her boobs had not been so soft. I was gasping for breath and my load finally came, though I doubted she’d even noticed. When it was all over she dredged me out with her fingertip and placed me high on the upper slopes of her chest. When she saw the tiny, sticky area around my groin, she knew.

“Aww, you loved it, didn’t you?” she cooed, massaging my back against her with her finger. “You’d love to be my permanent titty-slave, wouldn’t you?”

“Fuck yeah…” I said, still getting my breath back, feeling more exhausted than I should’ve been. “Sarah…I think…I think I want to worship your boobs…you’re my god now…”

“Goddess!” she said, correcting me. “Oh, Evan, I love it! And you…you can be my one-and-only true worshipper…my little Chosen One!”

She laughed again. She sounded so thrilled, but I was still a little uneasy. I’d just had the time of my life…but had it really been that great for her? What girl would consider having an insect-sized object stuck between her breasts to be a good fuck, or even just a good time in general? As I lay there against her body, I asked her about it. She admitted that, yeah, it hadn’t been that exciting for her, at least as a physical experience (emotionally was a different matter entirely).

“But we’ve only just started to explore our options, haven’t we?” she asked. “You’ll have lots of opportunities to do something for me, something that’ll make me as happy as you are now. Now, I can see you’re exhausted, so just lie there and I’ll take care of everything.”

I obeyed and lay still as she put on her underwear again, covering me up to my neck in soft fabric. I closed my eyes as she put on her blouse and jacket, completely covering me again and protecting me from the outside world. She was so wonderful. Tomorrow night, I said to myself, it will be my turn. I was going to give her everything I have, to show her I was still able to perform, to make her every bit as happy as she deserved to be.

Chapter 11 by Malaka
Author's Notes:

Sorry about the delay in updating, I got a little sidetracked over the past few weeks.

Evan

Saturday night had come, and it looked like Sarah was ready at last to take our new relationship further. All day she had been out, with Emily, with her other friends, or simply by herself, while I waited at home. It wasn’t all that boring for me, thank God. Alex and I had the use of Emily’s laptop while she was out, so we spent several hours playing through the games she had on it. Of course we had to co-operate in order to play the games, since each of us could only reach a few keys at any one time, but it was kinda fun and something new. Alex was going out with Emily later that evening, which meant that Sarah and I had the place to ourselves for a couple of hours. This time she treated me to a nice dinner (which she prepared herself), and we watched a movie that I actually liked on the TV. It wasn’t necessary for her to do these things for me – but I didn’t tell her that. I just enjoyed being pampered by my special girl. Later that night, I was starting to feel eager for a little action, so I decided to take a risk and tell Sarah something I’d kept secret from her thus far. I confessed to her that the fact that she was now a giantess to me was a huge turn-on for me.

“So…you like being small and helpless now?” she asked, confused. “And you want me to…to dominate you?”

“Well, yeah…I mean, I never would’ve believed it myself if you’d told me a week ago, but…damn it, Sarah, I just think you’re so, so sexy like this!”

“Oh…well, I guess I should feel flattered…”

“Of course you should!”

“…so, do you still want to…”

“Do it? Yeah…why wouldn’t I? But we could have some more fun before that, right?”

She got up and took me in her hand, and carried me over to her bedroom, closing the door behind her. I wondered if she was going to give in to my wishes. Maybe it just wasn’t her kind of thing, and I suppose there’d be nothing I could do about that. But when she put me down on the floor, between her gigantic feet, I realized that she was planning something special for me.

“Wow, Evan, I can barely see you all the way down there!” she said, her tone sounding very condescending. “You look just like an insect, you know. A puny, worthless insect I could crush any time I wanted to.”

She suddenly lifted one of her building-sized leather boots and held it right above me. When she began to lower it, I had a moment of panic: was she about to take this whole thing too far? I started running as her boot came crashing down behind me, and the impact caused me to lose my balance and fall down. Looking up, I saw my colossus of a girlfriend towering over me and smiling.

“So, you managed to escape, hmm?” she smirked. “Lucky you! Although, I have to admit, crushing you would be way too easy for me. No, maybe I should humiliate you some other way.”

I didn’t even have time to get back on my feet before she lowered her boot onto me again. This time, she tilted her foot upwards, so that the spiky high heel of her boot pointed at me.

“You’re going for a ride, little bug,” I heard her voice say. “Grab on and hold on tight!”

I obeyed her and grabbed onto the 10-foot heel of her boot. I was only just able to wrap my arms and legs around it. She drew her leg up until she was able to see me. I was still clinging on for dear life, so I couldn’t look up at her, but I heard her laughing.

“Is this what you wanted, Evan?” she asked. “You said you wanted me to dominate you, didn’t you? How does it feel being so small and vulnerable at my feet, knowing that I could end you with one little step?”

“It’s…I don’t know…terrifying…but also exciting…arousing…shit, Sarah, I’m like fifty feet above ground here!”

“Oh, are you scared of falling? Had enough already? Shame, I was just starting to get into all this.”

She pinched my body between two fingers and transferred me safely to her hand. Then she sat down on her bed and looked down at me lying in her palm.

“Do you know how…how great this makes me feel?” she asked.

I shook my head. She was enjoying this more than I was!

“Evan…this is going to sound weird…but I…I actually enjoy this…this feeling of power I have whenever I hold you. Or just now, when I pretended like I was going to step on you…”

“Pretended? That’s good to hear! I…I thought you were being serious about it…just for a moment…” I gave a little laugh.

“Yeah, like I was going to step on one of only two miniature men in the entire world,” she said, grinning. “You’re always safe with me, darling. I know you love the feeling of danger, though…”

“Hell yeah, it’s what I live for!”

“Okay then…well, looks like we’ll be able to make this work after all. God, Evan, I’m so happy…”

“Make it work? Our relationship, you mean?”

“Yes, that’s right. Being with you and holding you…you know, it’s really difficult to describe just how I feel.”

“Like…like a queen?” I suggested. “Like a goddess? I mean, that’s the way I look at you now.”

“Really? I must admit, I do feel a little like a goddess right now, holding my teeny-tiny admirer in the palm of my hand. Emily was right – it does feel totally amazing. I could do anything I want with you, anything at all!”

“What…what do you want to do tonight, baby?”

She thought for a moment, then gave me a knowing smile.

“Hmm…I can already guess what you want to do,” she said.

“What can I say? I’m a dude, you know I’ve only got one thing on my mind most of the time!”

“And are you feeling…up to the challenge?” she asked.

“Challenge? Are you kidding me? I’ve been preparing for this all day! I’m more than ready, Sarah! Fuck me…”

“Oh, I will, don’t you worry about that.”

I jumped to my feet when I heard her say that, and she burst out with laughter.

“So predictable!” she exclaimed. “Just the tiniest promise of sex, that’s all it takes.”

“Yup, that’s me – addicted to fucking. One of the few pleasures in life I still get to enjoy…hopefully.”

She dropped me down onto her bed and I landed on the soft blankets. I hoped I hadn’t done something to make her change her mind. I also hoped she didn’t think I was now too weak and fragile for any kind of sexual activity. But my fears were soon laid to rest when she began to take off her clothes. I immediately started doing the same. Of course I only had a shirt and pants to get rid of, while she had…well, everything a girl like her needed to wear whenever she went out in public. Besides, I had a fantastic view looking up at her as she undressed. Soon she was wearing nothing but her underwear. She lay herself down on the bed so that I was standing in-between her gorgeous legs. On either side of me rose the walls of smooth skin that were her thighs. I went to her left leg and began to rub myself against it. Then I began to move towards her groin, massaging my entire body against her thigh as I went. When I got close I heard Sarah’s voice from the distance.

“God, you’re really doing your best to make me horny, aren’t you?” she said. “It’s too bad I can’t see you from up here – you’re just too small.”

I had reached her crotch. She was still wearing her panties, which meant that I had no way of reaching the part of her I was most interested in. I tugged at the fabric and tried to wriggle in underneath it, while Sarah kept on laughing and teasing me.

“Poor Evan! Are my panties preventing you from scoring, hmm? Okay, I guess I’ll stop being a tease. Get down and I’ll open the way for you.”

I fell down on my hands and knees, and she pulled down her panties and worked them down the length of her legs, finally kicking them away. Her pussy now lay open before me, and it was magnificent. I ran up to it, eager to start the action, but stopped when I was standing right in front of it. Looking up at a pussy that was bigger than I was made me suddenly feel horribly inadequate. I looked down at my own dick, which, stiff and erect as it was, still looked pathetic next to my girlfriend’s huge vagina. But Sarah wasn’t having any such doubts. Her finger came from behind and pushed me up and in-between the lips. My whole body could fit in-between, no problem. Then she gave me one last push, and I was inside her…completely inside her.

 

 

Sarah

He didn’t try and fight back, he didn’t resist in any way. I simply gave him a little prod and in he went. My boyfriend, completely inside my pussy, and mine to play with as I pleased. I pressed him up against the top, rubbing him back and forth, and could feel his tiny arms and legs pressing against me, which excited me even more. Sometimes I could even feel his mouth biting my skin on the inside. It wasn’t painful at all: in fact, it was one of the most arousing, pleasurable sensations I’d ever had during sex…if what we were doing now could even be called sex. I wondered if it was as much pleasure for him as it was for me. He was so small and helpless, and I was suddenly afraid that I was hurting him for my own satisfaction. After I had reached climax, I immediately pulled him out and dropped him on my exposed breast. He wasn’t moving – he just lay there, face down, covered in fluid. I had just had one of the most thrilling, satisfying fucks of my life…but at what cost? Suddenly, Evan started coughing and gasping for breath. He tried to push himself up with his arms, but his strength seemed to have left him and he collapsed again. I took his body carefully between my fingers and sat him upright on top of my breast.

“Oh, Evan, I am so, so sorry!” I said, feeling pretty awful. “I shouldn’t have done that, I shouldn’t have forced you in like that.”

“It’s…it’s okay,” he said, still getting his breath back. “I wanted this too, remember?”

“Yeah, you did…but I should’ve known better. I’m supposed to be looking out for you now, and instead, I just…abused you, and used you as if you were…”

“Oh, for fuck’s sake, you didn’t ‘abuse’ me, Sarah! I’m not your sex toy, I’m your partner. And, believe it or not, I loved what we did just now.”

“You…you did? But you weren’t moving when I took you out!”

“So? So it was a little exhausting, but I’ll learn to deal with it. And yeah, you could try being a little gentler next time. I mean, I’m no sissy, but being manhandled like that, it kinda ruins the mood.”

“Yeah…sorry about that. I…we should take things slower next time.”

“Yeah. Did you like me giving you a leg massage first? A little foreplay…”

“Mmm, yeah, it was so subtle, but it turned me on like you wouldn’t believe. I’d like you to do that again sometime, and maybe with some other areas as well!”

He lay back contentedly on my boob, and I was relieved to hear that all was forgiven. We still had a long way to go, though. There were so many new and exciting aspects to this relationship, and we were going to explore them all. And I would remember to be more gentle with my little man in the future. Evan began to complain about being covered in vag juice, so I came up with a solution. I held him by his feet and dipped him into my mouth. Then I licked him from toes to head with my lips, as if he were a lollipop. He was still wet afterwards, so I placed some locks of my hair on my chest and told him he could dry himself with it.

“This is so fucking messed up…and I mean that in a good way,” he said, while wrapping strands of my hair around him. “Sarah baby…can I sleep here with you tonight? Like, right here…or maybe in-between your tits?”

I didn’t see any harm in it, so I said yes. Lying between my breasts was actually a pretty safe place for him to be, all things considered. But first I had some more fun with him. Holding his naked body in my palm, I caressed him with my fingertips and my tongue. His skin felt so soft (not very masculine!) and his entire body was so light and supple. He was something completely different now – but he was still my guy. I never want anything bad to happen to him from now on. He may have been a jerk to me sometimes – both before and after the shrinking incident – but it was obvious he was trying his best to make up for it now. When I put him in my bosom it didn’t take long for him to fall asleep. I continued to gently fondle him for a bit, watching him rise and fall every time I breathed in and out. Eventually I fell asleep too, and when I woke up the next morning I was ready for the start of our new relationship.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6395