The Lap of Luxury by AnonWriter
Summary:

A bored, spoiled, rich girl has her way with tinies that are mysteriously appearing by her pool.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Insertion, New World Order, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 4662 Read: 40913 Published: August 13 2016 Updated: August 20 2016

1. In The Way by AnonWriter

2. Distractions by AnonWriter

3. Chlorine by AnonWriter

4. Poolside by AnonWriter

In The Way by AnonWriter
Author's Notes:

So the last story didn't take off, I think this one is going to be something a LOT of people will like, though. And yes I'll be filling out every tag. Just wait and see c:

//////

"Wh-where are we?" Michelle was worried, her and her boyfriend, John, were just sharing a tender moment on the couch of their apartment in New York when suddenly they both awoke in the middle of... What was this place?

They were outside, and the ground was large and split into massive tiles. To their side was... water. Lots of bright blue water stretching out until it abruptly stopped miles away. It was a... pool. A giant pool. They were standing on the side of a giant pool. Right next to them was a tremendous pool chair, and in the distance they saw a massive house, possibly a mansion. It was an incredible sight.

Michelle heard someone calling from the distance. "Look!" She pointed, and John followed their hand, in the distance was another person running towards them.

"Hey you!" The boy called at them, he looked rather young, a teenager, and he was naked just like they were. He arrived, panting.

"Do you- do you know where we are?" The boy was exhausted. "Uh... A pool?" John remarked.

"Yea I mean obviously." The boy responded. "But... Wait, where you guys just brought here randomly too?"

"Yea it's..." John started "Look, let's find some shade and try to figure this out, this sun is killing m-"

Charlotte was bored. The whole summer she'd been sitting around the mansion, doing absolutely nothing. Her greedy parents refused to let her fly out to Ibiza with the rest of her friends, and so she was stuck at home with nothing to do. She'd kill for some sort of entertainment, but there was literally nothing to do in her three million dollar state of the art mansion. Nothing. So she was going to just go out for a swim and maybe tan a bit, her skin was getting rather pale from being inside all the time and she might as well work her body. She was a normal built, well endowed, girl with an average C cup, but she was in no way average looking - she had a perfect set of features befitting one of her class. Gorgeous blonde hair, crystal blue eyes, and cute features that made her rather popular. She'd even done some modeling at some point using some of father's connections. Maybe she could do some more of that sometime.

"But not while I look like this" she said as she stared herself in the mirror. She grabbed her towel off her bed and made her way down the lavish stair case. She walked through the large foyer to the glass door to the backyard, and slid open the door.

The tinies gasped as from inside the house came a tremendous, colossal, girl. Her long wavy blonde hair came down to her tremendous shoulders, which were covered by a long white blouse that hid her waist, her tremendous legs leading down to her light pink flip flop clad feet with glistening perfectly cut nails. She was completely unattentive to their plight, focused entirely on her phone as she came towards them with each impossibly long step, each footfall giving a signature loud SLAP as her flip flop impacted the ground, carrying her weight as she pressed down on each tile, sending dust flying and brutally crushing stray green summer leaves from the nearby trees.

"Maria I'm heading to the pool, get me a banana smoothie and another towel." Her voice bellowed, the brutal echo shattering the diminutive people's tiny ear drums.

"We need to get her attention!" The boy yelled.

"Are you insane?" John yelled. "She'll crush us at that size, she isn't even remotely paying attention."

"Let's find cover, quick!" Michelle yelled, she turned and saw the beach chair. They had to get under there.

"You guys do what you want, but I want to get noticed!" The boy turned around and started running.

They started running the opposite direction towards the potential safety of the pool chair, spotting several other tinies in various areas around them. How many other people were here?

"Hey!" The boy shouted as he ran towards the inattentive giantess. He was within striking distance of her next step, he was waving his arms madly. "Down here!"

The giant girl raised her foot, and the boy gulped as the massive sole of her flip flop blotted out the sky. "Why... Doesn't she notice me." He cried, the sole coming down on him. He yelped as he ran the other direction, sprinting as fast as he could as the impending ceiling came down on him with surprising speed. Almost out of the shadow, he yelped as he felt the bottom of the sole hit his head and he lunged forward and he let out a violent scream.

Michelle closed her eyes as she watched from the distance, she couldn't bear to see what had happened as she heard a brutal squelch coupled with a earth shattering slam. Time stopped for a moment, as the air became still. Faintly, she heard it, it was... Sobbing. She opened her eyes to see a gruesome sight, the boy's upper body had made it out of harm's way, but the bottom of his legs were completely replaced with the massive foam platform, and he was bleeding.

Why... Had she stopped? Suddenly, the giant platform lifted slightly.

"Gross" Charlotte staired at her right foot, right before it was... "Ugh, a cent." She lifted her flip flop clad foot. She was not in the mood to be stepping on bugs. "Look what you fucking did to my flip flops, huh?" The boy was crying as Charlotte aggressively turned him over with the ridge of her shoe. "Look at me when I'm fucking talking to you." She growled. "You like these so much, huh? Had to just fucking ruin them? Couldn't watch where you were fucking going? Huh?" She lifted her foot above the insignificant bug. "Well, you can fucking have them."

Michelle screamed as blood squirted in every direction as the boy she was just talking to seconds ago was instantly replaced with the massive foam flip flop. That was his life, gone, completely and utterly in an instant.

"Serves you right."

Distractions by AnonWriter
Author's Notes:

Mostly barefoot in this chapter, the rest of the tags to follow starting in the next chapter!

////////////////////

Everyone was mortified. Such an innocent life completely snuffed out.

Charlotte scraped the last of the remains off her flip flop against the tire, smearing gore into the ground for the other tinies to see. Without a second thought she continued to the chair, aggressively slamming her foot by the leg of the chair.

Michelle screamed as the same flip flop that had murdered an innocent boy a second ago came right for her and John. She yelped as the massive foam platform slammed in front of them, the gust of wind sending them both flying backwards. Michelle skidded across the floor, and got up confused. She looked at her knees and arms, they were visibly bleeding. John came towards her, and she began to cry John wrapped his scarred arms around her. "There, there, babe, it's gonna be alright, okay?"

"She... She killed him..." Michelle weeped.

"I... I know." John was trying to stay strong for his girlfriend, but it was tough to see another person murdered instantly. "But... But we're safe, okay?" He tried reassuring her.

Charlotte lazily slipped off one flip flop, letting it slide off her bare foot. She then shifted to her other one, and let her left foot free, the silver anklet glistening in the sunlight. She took a moment to consider whether to bring it into the pool or not, but decided to just keep it on - if she lost it, she could easily replace it or get Maria to go dive in and fish it out. Speaking of which, when was Maria going to come around with that smoothie she ordered?

She stood there, inspecting her bare foot. It really was aesthetically pleasing, at least she thought so, with perfectly trimmed, unpainted nails, and a nice curve to her toes - no strange abnormalities or anything. Even at her lowest level, on the literal feet she tread on, she felt perfect - because she knew she was.
Suddenly, out of the corner of her eye she noticed a quick movement. She turned her head and scanned the ground and her eyes locked with a tiny girl running across the floor.

"Really?" She shouted at the diminitive pest running away from her, she turned on her bare feet and took a single step.

Lindsey gasped as she realized she was this monster's next target. She began running away as fast as possible, picking up more speed than she thought she had in herself, but it was all for nothing as the giant took a single step and easily closed the distance. She screamed and ran even faster, past her limit, past everything.
Charlotte smirked and slammed her other foot right in the tiny girl's way. She chuckled as she collided with her heel, tumbling backwards.
Lindsey was on her back, crying, as she saw the full height of the giant standing right above her.

"P-P-Please don't kill me!" She yelled.

"Looks like another cent fell out of someone's pocket." Charlotte teased as she raised her bare foot.

Lindsey gasped as she saw the sole rise above her and quickly descend. This was going to be it. She cried as she saw the massive bare toe dropping down on her, and begin pressing in to her. But... She wasn't dead? The toe just kept pressing on her body, overwhelming it and pushing her roughly against the hard tile floor, but it wasn't fatal pressure. She immediately began flailing her arms at the toe, wiggling, struggling. "Please!" She cried "You don't have to kill me, please!"

Charlotte was thinking she would rather not get her bare feet so bloody, she just wanted to snuff this one out cleanly, suffocate her, but she kept resisting. "Stop struggling or I'll take the messy approach" She threatened.

Lindsey kept trying to get out of her situation. She wasn't going to die, not like this, this is... the worst. Being crushed by another girl's toe... that's just not a way to die. She had a family to go back to, a job, a career, not like this...
Charlotte checked her phone - 12 pm on the mark, she was supposed to be in the water by now. "Alright, your time's up." Charlotte pressed down with her toe, she felt the familiar crack as the struggling all at once stopped as the tiny's entire being was completely destroyed with a single small press.

She tilted her left foot, there was a bit of blood on her big toe, but nothing that some time in the pool wouldn't get off anyways. With that, she turned back to the chair.

John knew they couldn't be seen down under the chair, but he couldn't help but panic a bit when he saw those same feet that had just killed two people come back around towards him. He gulped as each loud slap of bare foot on tile came rebounding through his ears as he hugged Michelle close.

"Okay" Charlotte sighed, she put her phone on the table next to chair and took both hands on her hips and with one swift motion pulled her blouse off, revealing her full figure. She was wearing a modest two piece blue designer bikini with a complex texture, it was made of fine materials and was tied with a complex thin blue lace that was tied around her. Her bottom piece was thinner, and the rope was tied into a complex knot with two strings coming out that that hung by her side and flapped gently with her movements. She turned on her heel and looked at the pool, with the full force of the summer sun on her, she wanted nothing more than to dive in and she started walking forward to do exactly that.

Robin had just woken up in the middle of the floor. He didn't even have a moment to realize his surroundings when he heard a massive booming sound, then a shadow suddenly cast over him. Turning around, he yelped as he saw a tremendous bare foot come crashing down upon him, smushing him to nothing beneath the soft well pampered sole.

Charlotte felt a familiar crunch under neath her right foot, and she stopped. She looked down and raised her leg in a v shape so she could see the damage. She grabbed her foot with her hand and pressed her thumb into her sole, inspecting the small streak of slimy blood. Disgusted that such filth could be pressed against her without her permission or knowing, she slammed her foot back down on the ground and began scraping the remains off on to the clean tile beneath her, when she noticed another tiny girl standing mortified by the edge of the pool.

"Whoops." Charlotte chuckled "Was that your friend?" She pointed her bloody sole at the tiny.

Alison nearly barfed as she was shown the gory remains plastered on to the otherwise clean bare foot. The dichotomy of such a girl doing such incredibly horrendous things wasn't sitting well with her. She turned away.

"Hey, don't look away." Charlotte growled, she angrily slapped her foot down, making the tiny fall on their face. She smirked. "Get over here." She carefully used her other foot to grab the tiny girl between her big and second toes.

Alison dangled helplessly between the grubby toes as she was lifted high above the ground, she was going to die too, wasn't she? Between her toes. Why.

Charlotte sat down, with her feet out, and pulled the foot with her captive closer. For the first time Charlotte could see the actual details of one of these tiny bugs, cents as she called them, and she wanted to do nothing more than to punish her dearly for even daring to intrude upon her domain. "It's probably rather uncomfortable down there, huh?" She flexed her toes and gave a mischievous grin as the cent struggled helplessly between the grasp of her toes. "It's rather tough being at the feet of your master, not even worthy enough to be in my palm." She chuckled. "Not even worthy enough to have my full attention."

She reached down a finger and gently poked at the cent's face, who tried to turn away but was followed by Charlotte's delicate pad. "Come on, now, why are you so upset?"

Alison cried as the invasive pad of the index finger pushed at her nose and prodded her eyes. She didn't WANT to look at her, she wanted to turn away, pretend like she could be safe, but when she suddenly felt the thumb come down on her chin, covering her entire upper body, she broke down.

Charlotte noticed the faint moisture on the tip of her finger. "Oh" She mocked a disappointed tone. "Well I thought you had more resolve than this, but you're only one cent, so..." She paused. "Weak." Charlotte crunched her big toe forward, immediately pulverizing the tiny beneath it.

She took a moment to inspect the damage, she had ended yet another life beneath her feet, not even that, between her toes, and she felt a sense of power that was hard to describe. She always knew the lower classes were worthless, but these 'people' were literally just cents, completely devoid of value. She was actually fulfilling them, giving them a slight purpose, no matter how small, by doing what she was doing. They should be thankful.

Chlorine by AnonWriter

Louise was cooking her dinner for one, as usual. Today, though, just so happened to be the single day that just loves to remind her of her ineptitude at finding a partner - valentines day. She shivered in her dimly lit Cleveland apartment, the heating was busted and she'd been sure to wear some good clothes. She sighed, stirring the pot of mac and cheese, when she heard a knocking on the door. With high hopes that it was someone here to actually see her for once, she turned around and was shocked to find she was now standing on a massive desert, the freezing weather now replaced with the beating hot sun.


That was a few minutes ago, since then she'd gathered at least the basic details of where she was: she was by the side of a massive pool, right near the drop off to the water, standing on a more elaborate smaller tile pattern to mark off the pool ridge, and right before her she'd just witnessed a giant girl just execute someone... her size. She stood there, in complete shock. She winced as the giant began to get up, her movements long and slow, and coming directly for her, making incredible distance with each step. She yelped as her foot raised high in to the air, and with breathaking speed it came down right in front of her. She screamed as the massive toes gripped the side of the pool, finding their footing. Louise turned around and immediately she saw the other foot come down parallel.

Charlotte was standing at the edge of the pool, cautious not to slip. She placed her feet together, she wasn't sure of the pool temperature today, but if the heating system did as it was meant to do there wouldn't be any issue. She began to sit down, and dropped her feet into the water all at once. The bitter cold made her shiver for a moment, and she decided to wait for her body to adjust before taking a further plunge. She drummed her fingers imaptiently against the tile.

Louise had narrowly avoided getting crushed by the massive girl as she sat down right on to her area. She was standing in the narrow section between the giant's massive crotch and falling into the pool. She panicked, any moment now the girl would come down into the water and carry Louise with her, she had to do get out of there. Louise gulped as she examined the incredibly large triangular bikini bottom covering what she could imagine was a tremendous sex. On her sides she was flanked with two massive legs, the skin bare and hairless, far too steep of a climb to attempt with such smoothness.

Charlotte's feet were accustomed to the temperature, she looked down to begin to climb down, when she noticed a single cent lying right before her crotch. She smiled, and lowered her hand down to pick her up with her fingers. The tiny jumped and immediately began running the opposite direction, so she merely curved her other hand and placed it in front of her, giving the tiny no choice but to run right in to her palm and giving Charlotte a chance to snatch her.

Louise was mortified as she was lifted up, dangling from the impressively sized index and thumb that were easily grabbing her. She watched as she was brought past her captor's generous covered breasts, past her neck, her lips, to her massive crystal blue eye which scanned her over, examining her.

"Huh" Charlotte grunted "This one sure is a lot uglier than the rest."

Louise's soul was crushed. Not only had she been humiliated by being brought up so easily to this girl's face, unable to do anything as she examined her naked body, but she had just been insulted as well. She gulped as she was lowered before the giant's large pink lips.

"Nope" Charlotte spoke, her warm hot breath washing over the tiny who winced in her grasp. "You're not cute enough to be my meal."
She dropped the tiny on her open palm, and prodded at her miniscule breasts. "You don't even have the assets" she chuckled "You're lucky you're here, though, because you'd have nothing going for you in the real world." She lowered the tiny girl to her boob.

"See this?" Louise was overwhelmed by the impressive sight of the giant's right breast, its intimate parts hidden by the blue fabric of her bikini. "This is what a real girl has, do you have that? No?"

Louise was pressed up against the fabric, pressed between her palm and the thick blue canvas. "I think..." The giant started "You need a closer look."
Charlotte grinned as she pulled her bikini away from her intimate flesh and dangled the tiny above. With one motion she dropped her in.

"Hope you grab on to something, you'll need it!" Charlotte bit her lip as she felt the tiny suddenly grab on to her nipple. "Alright, have fun!" She snapped the bikini back closed. Content with her little experiment, she patted her cup gently, feeling her captive try to maintain their grasp on her sensitive nipple, which quickly hardened. She grabbed the bottom of her breast and began pushing it around, but the tiny clearly wasn't going to fall any time soon. "Wow, you're pretty sturdy." She teased "Hope you're also a good swimmer!"

With that she dropped down into the water with a tremendous spalsh. Her body was immediatelly covered entirely in cold chlorine filled pool water. She was standing on the shallower end, and her 5'8'' body was only covered up to her neck with water.
Louise was drowning. She reflexively let go of the hard nipple she'd been using for stability, and began struggling to get out of the fabric prison as it was filled with pool water. Somehow, miracoulously, she found herself slipping through the fabric and floating to the top, but the splashing and chaos of the water threw her in every direction until she reached the surface in bubbly foam. Due to her lightness, she was easily floating above the water, but the water was too strong for her to move with her tiny legs, so she lay dormant.

Charlotte caught a glimpse of the tiny girl only a foot way from her, floating. She giggled. "Need a little help?" She cupped her hands around the tiny girl and brought her out of the water, her cupped hand filled with water. "Looks like you finally found a little pool your size!" She laughed.

Louise was panicking, the water was still much deeper than she was, and she immediately grabbed the side of the giant thumb forming the top of the cup. She screaemed as suddenly the entire structure was drained as the massive hand lifted with her on it.

"Ew" Charlotte grunted as the tiny girl was attached to her thumb. She shook and twitched her thumb, but the tiny refused to let go. "Get off!" She laid down her hand and rubbed the tiny into the side of her index finger, the friction making her drop off and into her palm.

"Just look at you" She grunted. "Tiny, ugly, small boobed and hanging on to my thumb like a little..." Louise's heart gasped. "Bug." She suddenly rolled the tiny into the palm of her hand.

Louise panicked, stumbling to get up as the palm began to close, the tremendous fingers coming down and blocking out the outside world.

Crunch. Charlotte frowned as blood ran down her wet fist, and she quickly dropped it back into the water to clean it, removing any remaining traces of the tiny she'd just put through near-hell. "Glad that's over with." And she headed into the deep.

Poolside by AnonWriter

Chelsea was confused, one second she was on the dance floor, partying away in Ibiza, when suddenly she was at the side of a massive pool. "W-What happened?" She heard a familiar voice say, she turned around to see Brittany on the floor beside her. "Chelsea... Where are we?" 

"I don't know, Brit, but..." Chelsea looked around, this place seemed... oddly familiar. She turned around and noticed the massive, oddly geometrically shaped, lake before them. "Uh, Brit?" Britney came to and slowly stood up to see what her friend was looking at.

"I think... I know where we are."

Chelsea was finishing her lap around the pool, swimming from edge to edge, diving under the water, enjoying the sensation of having the world be nothing but water for a moment as her sense of the outside world was dulled by the tons of gallons of water around her. Satisfied with her escapades, she decided to take a rest by the side of the pool.

Both Britney and Chelsea screamed as a sudden massive tide pool of water came out and splashed at them, sending them careening in different directions as the water carried them across the floor. Chelsea suddenly hit a wall, stopping her immediately, and she quickly got up only to realize she was now flanked by two incredible flesh toned walls that had her firmly within them.

Charlotte got out of the water and quickly gripped the side of the pool with her wet hand. As soon as the natural sounds of the world came back to her she noticed something touching her right index finger. She turned and inspected her right hand, only to see a tiny lying against it.

"Ew" A tremendous voice boomed above Chelsea as she saw the massive face come into view above her. She was soaking wet, her hair completely drenched with water, but she looked... familiar.

Charlotte quickly grabbed the pool with her free hand for stability, and pulled up her right hand. She quickly pounced with her finger on to the tiny, trying to grab her between her index and thumb, but the dribbling water and her wet fingers made it rather difficult. "Stupid cent, stop slipping away!" The booming voice came from above. Chelsea yelped as a massive finger pressed down in front of her, almost flattening her between its heavy pad. She quickly turned around as the finger raised, only to have it land in front of her again, the ripple making her lose her balance, making her fall flat on her butt. She cried as she saw the incredible tip slam right in front of her open legs, the finely cut wet nail glistening in the sun.
Charlotte smirked as the tiny fell over, and she quickly seized the opportunity, grabbing her and pulling her up to her face.

Chelsea cried as she tangled helplessly from her friend's wet fingers. She prayed to god that she would recognize her and have a change of heart, but she knew that her chances were slim as Charlottes pupils widened as she inspected her naked vulnerable body, and she was lowered down to her lush pink lips.

"You know" Charlotte opened her mouth, showing Chelsea a full view of her perfect white teeth, she gently stroked her tremendous pink tongue against them. "I didn't think Maria would do me the courtesy of bringing me a pool side..." A gust of warm breath pushed right into Chelsea's face, and she looked away to avoid the barelling wind, but she was quickly turned back around as Charlotte simply turned her to face her. "Snack" Her mouth closed to reveal a slight smile.

Chelsea cried, she started babbling "Please, Char, don't do this..." Charlotte smiled as she opened her mouth again, once again showing Chelsea everything inside, the humidity increasing as she was slowly lowered down to her open maw. "Please! Charlotte! PLEASE!" She screamed as she was simply dropped down on to the waiting tongue, the soft muscle cushioning her fall.

Charlotte snapped her mouth shut, and began swishing the tiny around with her tongue, letting her glance her teeth. She didn't actually find cents delicious or filling, this was about power.

She opened her mouth, giving Chelsea her last show of the outside world. "Should I bite down?" She asked. She clicked her teeth, the tiny helplessly on the tongue as she saw the massive white crushers clash together with loud, sharp, clicks.

"Nah, I think I'll just..." Charlotte tilted her head back, this was it. "Swallow you whole!" She lifted her tongue and the helpless tiny went straight into her throat.
Satisfied, Charlotte looked around for something else. She eyed her chair, she'd been in the pool for a while now, and it just might be time to come out.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6148