Joyous Apocalypse by Zanderas
Summary:

Clyde Hamon is a brilliant scientist forced to work for a corrupt government. When that government puts is wife on her death bed, he uses a special serum on her in a bid to save her life.

 

It works, but a little too well. And when Clyde is given the serum too...

 

The world is about to have two new masters.


Categories: Violent, Breast Enlargement, Butt, Couples, Destruction, Crush, Feet, Gentle, Giant, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Growing Woman, Adult 30-39, Muscle, New World Order Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FM/f, FM/m, M/f, M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 19327 Read: 49769 Published: August 03 2016 Updated: August 16 2016

1. Chapter 1 by Zanderas

2. Chapter 2 by Zanderas

3. Chapter 3 by Zanderas

Chapter 1 by Zanderas

Joyous Apocalypse



Clyde buried his head into his hands as he sat next to his dying wife. This had been what he had been trying to avoid, this is what he had given up his old life to stop, this... this was inevitable... and it was all his fault.

 

Clyde Hamon was a brilliant man. A man who had loved science, loved innovation.... and who needed money. That was how it all started… How everything had gone wrong. His home country, now erased from the map, had been less interested in his humanitarian works. No, they had wanted his weapons, his armor, his... four horsemen...

 

And he had given it to them... He had given them their guns, their bombs, their tanks, all with the belief that he would do more good in the end. His naivete made him sick now. Whatever good he did was far outweighed by the massacres he helped, the doom he brought, the countless lives he snuffed out. He would still be doing just that if it hadn't been for Melissa.... Melissa who now laid before him, dying.

 

She had opened his eyes, made him see the disasters he was unleashing, the crimes his country was committing, the lust for power that had tainted their leaders. No weapon was deadly enough, no death toll too high. They wanted more... but Clyde was tired of being death, destroyer of worlds. He wanted to help his people, not kill them. But most of all, he wanted to be with Melissa.

 

So they had fled, he and Melissa. Newly married and on the run from their very home, the couple had nothing but each other. But it was more than enough. They escaped to a rival country, one they thought would be safe to live in. They changed their names, got new jobs, made new friends. For five years the couple lived a life of simplicity and bliss. But things were changing outside their bubble. The wars Clyde had left didn’t just end with him leaving...

 

Without his genius to support it, their home country's Empire began to splinter. Territories once passivied began to rise up. Civil wars began to break out and chaos spread through the old Empire. But it didn’t stop at its borders. It spread into other countries, other places. Economies  began to crumble, lack of food and work created uncontainable anger, the anger became rebellion, and the peaceful country they had fled to vanished almost overnight. A new regime took power, one far more corrupt and brutal than their home country had ever been, and began to attack everyone near them. The Empire, now under the guise of a “Republic” reformed but in a twisted version of itself. Faced with being drawn into another war, the couple attempted to flee, but their luck had run out.

 

They were captured, they were tortured, their identities were revealed, and Clyde found himself making doom again. Melissa became their leverage on him, their constant threat, and Clyde, despite her pleas, could not let her go. He did as he was told, he created weapons even more deadly than before... and the entire world paid the price.

 

News was scarce so deep in the ground, but Clyde still heard things. Of how the old empire had been taken over by the Republic. How his weapons had annihilated his home, wiped it from existence. How men and women completely ruled by greed and lust had taken almost complete control. Yet still he worked... still he gave them what they needed... And now he would pay the price. He had damned the world to save his wife... only to watch her die anyway

 

His captors had never been kind of his wife. They had starved her, beat her, left her to rot in her own filth. She had managed to survive, for a time, but her endurance had limits. Limits that had been reached...

 

Melissa had been an amazing woman. She had been one of the few whistleblower still willing to work in the Empire. She risked everything just to show Clyde the truth of his works and never once regretted it. She had always been stronger than him… in nearly every way. And her beauty had matched her inner self. Her blue eyes had been as clear as a cloudless day, her black hair long and soft. Her lips had been softer than the best pillows and her smell... But all of that was gone.

 

His wife was now a broken shell of her old self. Her skin clung to her bones like old rags and her lips were so thin that they barely covered her teeth. Her eyes were dim and distant, their blue turning a pale white. And her hair was straw-like and falling out. The rest of her body was no better and Clyde was too afraid to even hug her for fear of injuring her. She tried to focus on him, but the lack of food and constant abuse left her addled and confused.

 

"I'm so sorry, Melissa. I should have listened to you. I should have been strong enough to let you go... Should have spared...." he drifted off as tears began to fill his eyes. He knew they would mistreat his wife, knew they would abuse her, knew this was the most likely outcome... and still choose it. Damn him...DAMN HIM!!!

 

"You have one minute," the gruff voice of the guard said. Clyde had to fight not to grip his wife's hands tighter as fresh anger washed through him. The monsters had only given him two minutes to say goodbye, and only after he had threatened to end his life. His wife was dying because of THEM and they couldn't even give him time to MOURN her. But he fought the anger down, he still had something to do, and mouthing off to the guard would only ruin this chance.

 

Clyde pulled a syringe out of his lab coat and gulped down a lump of anxiety. According to the label, it was a chemical of his own making. A poison that was one of the more humane weapons he had made. It would cause no pain, simply make the person to feel very tired. They would fall asleep in short order... and never wake up. No pain, no terror, just sleep. Which was why he knew the real contents would be save in the syringe. None of his "owners" would ever want such an easy and kind death for their enemies.

 

The real contents of the syringe was a serum, a serum so powerful, so dangerous, he had purposely blown up the lab he had made it in. All notes on it were destroyed and he even give himself a concussion to explain why he couldn't remember it. But he had remembered it, and had remade it when his "owners" had not been watching. He had planned to use it on a test subject, a spider or a rat or something, when he was ready to end it all. But now... now it was the only chance his wife had of survival.

 

It was dangerous to be sure. He had never tested it on humans and there was no telling what it might do to his wife. But it was the only chance he had of saving her. If it didn't work, then at least he could die knowing he did all he could. And if it did...

 

Clyde hooked the syringe to the IV going into his wife. His guards believed he was ending her life as painlessly as possible with the poison he had brought. They had no reason to think it wasn’t what it was labeled as. Sadly, the serum would take some time to take effect... more time than he had to stay. He would just have to pray it would work... and prepare for his final project. Hopefully she would realize what he wanted for her and...

 

"Goodbye, my love. Be safe," Clyde said as he stood from the chair beside his wife. Her hand weakly moved toward him, but Clyde didn't dare let it reach. If it did... if it did he would never let go. And he had to go, or she would never have a chance to escape. Clyde turned away and let himself be escorted back to his lab. He didn’t bother fighting off the tears.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Melissa faded in and out as Clyde said goodbye to her. Her mind cleared slightly as she saw the syringe be put into her IV. What...was he doing? She knew him too well to think it was to kill her, and his last words.... No...NO!

 

She tried to grab him, tried to make him stay, but she was so weak. He turned away and was lead out by the damned guards. Melissa tried to call out to him, but her voice was just a whimper. Her vision darkened as her strength reached its end. She could feel oblivion coming and she fought to keep it away. But her stamina was gone, the pain all consuming, and Melissa gave one last weak gasp as she fell into the darkness.

 

Suddenly, a massive jolt rocketed through Melissa. She gasped in both shock and surprise as her eyes snapped open. She blinked a few times as her vision cleared and focused in ways it hadn’t in...months? Years? The pain that had been so oppressive was only a small nagging and Melissa managed to sit up with ease. She... she wasn't fighting to keep her eyes open, nor did her body feel like dead weight. In fact she felt... felt...

 

Her thoughts went blank in shock as she watched her hand start to swell. Her skin began to pull away from her bones and fill back up with life. She watched with a small smile as her arm twitched and groaned as it grew back to a healthy proportion. Melissa looked down and laughed as her chest expanded back to its usual proportions. Ripping off the cover, Melissa saw her entire body regaining its lost vigor. All the starvation, sickness, and weariness was...gone! It was like she had never been abused or starved at all! Even her bruises were gone!

 

Melissa, practically, leap out of bed as she felt better than she had in...ever! Whatever Clyde had given her was amazing! But her amazement at her sudden recovery was pushed aside as she remembered her lover's final words. That bastard... he wanted her to flee, to escape while he made sure his inventions would never be used again. A few moments ago, she would have been happy he had taken such a step. But that was before she had, suddenly, been given her life back, before she would be the one who had to live without HIM. He had been unable to give up on her, how DARE he ask her to give up on him! No, they were going together, whether it be to flee or to what awaited beyond death.

 

Taking out the IV, which was only half empty, Melissa grabbed the metal hanger it was on and gripped it like an off-balanced staff. It was far from an ideal weapon, but it was the best she had. She started toward the door leaving her room and slinked to the side of it. She took a deep breath as she readied herself to burst out and....and... She paused as her body began to feel... odd.

 

A sudden wave of pleasure rocked Melissa and she had to fight not to moan. She glanced down and her eyes went wide as the floor began to move further and further away. Her hospital gown started to be stretched tighter and tighter. Melissa gaped in shock and awe as her breasts pressed against the constraints of her gown. She turned and watched as the top of the doorframe moved closer and closer. The feeling came back for one last wave and she couldn't help but gasp as he entire body surged outward.

 

Recovering from her sudden growth spurt, Melissa looked down at herself and gasped. Her average frame had grown to seven, maybe more, feet tall and the rest of her body had been enhanced as well! Her B-cup breasts were closer to Cs now and her hips were noticeably wider. Her stomach looked more toned and firm while any bit of unneeded fat was gone. She was just starting to really inspect herself when the door, suddenly, opened.

 

"What the he-" a soldier said as he walked in. He stopped midsentence as he turned and stared up at the, now amazon-sized, Melissa. His eyes lingered on her breasts, which were peeking out from behind her gown, and Melissa quickly covered them in embarrassment. The guard seemed to snap out of his shock seeing her, typical, reaction and his shock turned to fear. He started to yell for help, but Melissa reacted super-humanly quick. She clamped her hand around his neck, trying to choke off his scream and maybe choke him. Instead, his neck snapped like a twig and his yell died with him.

 

Melissa epped as she withdrew in horror. The soldier flopped to the ground, his head lulling at an odd angle, and Melissa felt a sudden wave of nausea wash over her. She...she had KILLED him! And... and she hadn't even been trying to! It... it was just a reaction, sh-she had just wanted to keep him quiet! Oh God....oh God, what had Clyde DONE to her?!

 

Her inner turmoil was interrupted as voices sounded from down the hall. Footsteps were heading toward her room. Oh no, she needed to hide, keep out of sight so they didn... didn't.... didn't do what?

 

Melissa turned her gaze to the dead soldier and then toward her hand. It...it had been so easy... not even a real attack... Just a quick grab and he was dead. So why... why couldn't she do it to the people coming in now? It wasn't like they didn't deserve it. These "soldiers" were the same people who had, purposely, starved and beaten her to death. Why SHOULD she feel bad about killing them? If anything, she was doing the world a favor! And most of all... Melissa looked down at the remaining bit of serum left in the syringe. Most of all, they still had her husband...

 

A fresh wave of anger fueling her, Melissa moved to stand next to the door as the footsteps neared. She waited till one of the guards gave a curse of surprise at seeing the dead guard before spinning out to face them. They had just enough time to look shocked before Melissa punched the first one right in the chest. The blow created a sickening crack and sent the man flying into the wall. The guard crumpled to the floor in a broken heap, either dead or knocked unconscious from shock.

 

The other tried to draw his pistol, but Melissa's other hand clamped onto his head. He cried in agony and tried to pry Melissa's fingers off, but his struggles only got her to tighten her grip. A few pops got him to cry in even more pain and blood began to ooze onto Melissa’s hand She, effortlessly, lifted him off the ground and up to her face as she pinned him to a wall.

 

"Where is my husband?" she, hissed out, squeezing with each word. The guard cried and screamed in pain with each squeeze, but still managed to point to her right. She thought about crushing him then and there, but decided to show him mercy for cooperating. It wasn’t like he was a threat anyway. Letting go of his head, the guard flopped to the ground and clutched his head in agony, still screaming in pain. Melissa wiped the blood that had gotten onto her onto her gown before started down the hallway. She was just about to turn the corner when a loud bang echoed from behind her.

 

A sharp pain, like someone poking her too hard, stabbed into her left shoulder and Melissa whirled around. The guard from before, having rubbed the blood out of his eyes, stared in mute horror with his gun still pointed at her. He had shot her... she had let him live and he had SHOT her! And he was getting ready to shoot her AGAIN!!!

 

A spike of rage and anger started in Melissa's stomach and she started to advance toward the bastard. As she did, another wave of pleasure shot through her. Melissa, though, ignored it as she keep her gaze locked on the stupid idiot who had spat on her mercy. Had he not seen what she had done to his friend? Had he not seen how easy it would have been to kill HIM?! But what was she expecting from this Goddamn monsters who had tortured her, turned her husband into a weapon factory, and murdering God knows how many millions!!! Why the fuck was she even SHOWING them mercy?! They sure as shit didn’t deserve it!

 

As if stocked by her wraith, Melissa's body swelled larger and larger and larger. She broke eight feet in two strides and neared ten feet in three. Her gown ripped apart under her expanding form and her naked majesty was revealed. Her arms began to tone and harden as signs of abs appeared on her stomach. Even lost in her rage as she was, Melissa was very conscious of the massive increase in power she was gaining.

 

The guard emptied his pistol's magazine into her, but the bullets were as ineffective as the first. Seeing Melissa filling more and more of the hall, the man turned to flee with a cry of terror. He didn't get far as Melissa lunged forward. Her hand came down and smashed right into his head, causing it to explode like a stuffed grape. Her fist keep going, though, and plowed through his torso and nearly all the way to his legs. Melissa pulled her hand free as the remains of the man split apart and flopped into a pool of blood and organs.

 

Melissa regarded to grisly scene with some satisfaction, even spitting on what was left of him. It was what he deserved...what they ALL deserved. They had hurt her, her husband, and so many others for the LAST time. Turning around, which did take some work now that she was so large, Melissa headed back down the hall. Running boots were coming her way, but Melissa only smiled in vicious anticipation.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Clyde had been about halfway through his final preparations when the alarm went off. A good number of the guards in the room rushed out as the others advanced to encircle him. Clyde's heart fell into his feet as he realized only one thing could have caused that alarm, Melissa. He had prayed and hoped she would manage to slip away, that her enhanced form would give her the edge needed to escape. But with the alarm triggered, the entire complex, and the base above it, would be on high alert. The chances of her slipping out, now, were near zero.

 

To make matters worse, the guards had shoved him into a corner away from his tools and work. He couldn't finish the bomb he had been making and his "owners" were sure to realize how Melissa had recovered so suddenly. They would kill him... slowly, and go back to abusing the abominations he had already made for them. He just hoped they wouldn't realize what the serum wa-

 

A sudden quake shook Clyde's thoughts from his head. Beakers, papers, and other junk fell to the ground as he and the guards fought to keep their footing. The sound of metal crashing into metal echoed in from the hallway outside and a smaller quake sent what little was on the tables tumbling down. Shouts of alarm were followed by a mass of gunfire. What in- no… MELISSA!

 

Clyde tried to rush forward, but the guards shoved him back into the corner. When he wouldn’t stop trying to push past them, they doubled him over with the butt of a gun. Clyde gasped and looked up to see one raising their gun up for a knockout blow… But the blow never came. Just as the guard got it raised, the gunfire began to turn into screams… and far, far worse sounds. The sounds of bones cracking, flesh being mangled, and pleas of mercy filled the hallway outside. Until, just as quickly as the massacre had started, the hallway went dead quiet. The gunfire was gone...the screams were gone... the only noise was the guards' worried breaths. Blood began to leak in from outside and the guards all flipped their guns to full auto.

 

Suddenly, a massive blow hit the metal door and the indent of a large fist appeared in the metal. Both Clyde and the soldiers stared in awe and horror as a second blow made the door buckle inward. That door was solid steel... A tank shell would have trouble blasting through it! And yet, whatever was on the other side of it had nearly broken it with two punches.... What in God’s na-

 

The third blow smashed into the metal and was all the massive door could take. It tore free from its frame and crashed down with so much force that a wave of dust and air blasted into the room. The wave of dust and debris made seeing what was on the other side impossible, but that didn't stop the guards from unloading into the open space. A hail of gunfire, enough to shred an entire squad of soldiers, was sent through the open door and only stopped when the guards had to reload. With practiced speed, the guards ejected their magazines and slammed in fresh ones as spent casing rolled away. They held fire, though, as the cloud of debris began to disperse.

 

As the cloud faded away, Clyde and the guards could only stare in shock as a figure stood in the doorway. The figure had its hands on its hips and looked completely unaffected by the barrage of fire that had hit it. Clyde blinked as he realized the figure was a woman... and what a woman! She had to be ten, maybe more, feet tall and her figure was... breathtaking didn't even come close! Her hips were wide and strong while her breasts were big, but not massive. Her stomach and legs showed clear signs of muscle, but looked more lithe than bulky. She was completely naked and proud of it as she smirked down at them all. And her face... those blue eyes and long black hair... Those soft lip- OH GOD!!!

 

"M-M-MELISSA?!" Clyde stammered out in shock as the last of the dust cloud faded to reveal his wife. Or...or at least a paragoned version of Melissa. She had always been beautiful, but now... now she was like an idealized statue come to life. And being so large only magnified her perfection. That look of supreme confidence, her firm and perky breasts, the black hair concealing her sex, her lithe and agile frame... all of it made him need her more than he ever had before... Until he noticed what was behind her...

 

Clyde's awe turned to horror as he looked at the slaughter behind his enhanced wife. Blood and body parts were scattered throughout the hallway. Bits of people dangled from the lights while massive gorges filled with blood lined the walls. A few reaching hands were locked in desperate crawls of escape as the rest of the body was nothing but pulp. The guards hadn't been simply killed, but mutilated and... toyed with. And the sheer amount of blood that caked Melissa's hand and feet....Oh God... What had he done to her?

 

The guards noticed the slaughter as well and panicked glanced went between them. The leader of the group swore before looking around for some way out of this. His eyes locked onto Clyde and, before either Clyde or Melissa could act, snatched up Clyde.

 

"Stay back! Come closer and he dies, you freakish bitch!" the guard yelled as he pressed a handgun into Clyde's neck. Clyde went completely still as the gun nearly cut off his air. Instinctual fear caused him to turn pleading eyes to Melissa, but he regretted it instantly. No, he didn't need saving, he needed her to escape! Clyde tried to motion with his eyes for her to leave, but she was no longer looking at him. Instead, her eyes were glaring broadswords at the guard holding him hostage.

 

"Let....him....go," Melissa growled out as she took a step closer. The guard pressed the gun harder into Clyde's throat and the others retreated a few steps.

 

"Last warning! One more step and he i-" was as far as he got before Melissa threw what looked to be a metal IV stand at the guard. The metal bar punched right through the guard's mouth, which was open in mid-sentence, and ripped his head off with a sickening tear. The headless corpse of the guard flopped onto Clyde and Clyde added his lunch to the sickening mess he was being pushed down into.

 

The other guards reacted in differing ways. Two opened fire on Melissa, but their bullets just flattened into powder upon impact. They had just enough time to look shocked before Melissa snatched up a lab table and brought it down onto them. They died so fast they didn't even get a chance to scream in panic... Another rushed toward Clyde, but not to grab him. Instead, the guard dropped his weapon and cowered behind him, begging Clyde to get Melissa to spare him.

 

The last survivor tried to make a run for it and was nearly to the door when Melissa caught him. She kicked him with such power that his body seemed to teleport right into the wall. He splattered into it leaving nothing but clumps of flesh and blood. There wasn't enough of him left to even tell a person had been there at all. The guard that had cowered behind Clyde cried in panic before curling into a fetal position.

 

Clyde gave in and threw up the last bits of lunch as a bit of eye rolled past. He tried to shove the headless guard off himself, but touching it only made him gag. A large shadow, suddenly, covered Clyde and the weight of the corpse vanished as it did. Clyde looked up to see Melissa kneeling down in front of him. She smiled at him before tossing the corpse away like she would a spent piece of paper. Clyde stared up at her completely nude form and could only gap in awe. Melissa's eyes shifted away as her face reddened.

 

"Cl-Clyde... don't stare at me like that..." Melissa said as her smile spread a bit more. Clyde blinked a few times before, finally, coming out of his shock. He let a single chuckle escape his mouth before smiling up at his wife.

 

"You're never going to get used to me staring at you, are you?" Clyde asked as he smiled up at his wife. Her blush deepened as she got that same smile that had convinced him she was the one. And just like that, the wet blood, the slaughter, her sudden changes, all of it didn't matter. All that mattered was that he was reunited with the love of his life. And that he wasn't holding her.

 

Clyde leap up onto Melissa's lap and moved up her legs. Her blushing smile turned to a confused look as Clyde wrapped his arms around her large, firm back. He tried to pull her close, but had to settle for leaning in as he planted a kiss on her nearly twice as large lips.

 

Melissa blinked at him in surprise at the sudden kiss, but it was quickly replaced with a seductive and amourous look. It was Clyde's turn to be surprised as Melissa's arms pulled him into her strong, yet gentle, embrace and she pressed her soft lips into his face. Her tongue filled his mouth completely, yet still danced and played around his own. Like a mother cat caressing her young.

 

The real fun was just about to start as Melissa's large hand started to move down toward Clyde's pants when, suddenly, Melissa stopped dead. She blinked a few times and Clyde pulled away from her kiss.

 

"Melissa? Is something wrong?" he asked as she glanced back at him. She gave him an... odd smile before shaking her head.

 

"No...nothing is wrong," Melissa said as her hand rubbed his back. And then started to rub more of it than before. Had she spread out her fin- wait why did he feel like he was going upward? And was Melissa's lips always tha- oh God....

 

Clyde watched in stunned silence as Melissa began to swell even bigger. She bit her lower lip as it expanded outward. Clyde looked down in wonder as her breasts began to push into his lap and, slowly, rise up his body. Melissa pulled him closer and Clyde turned back to her face. Her blue eyes grew along with the rest of her and he found himself pulled deeper and deeper into them. All the while, the floor of the room moved further and further away as he was lifted higher by Melissa's expanding lap.

 

Clyde couldn't take it anymore and pulled himself into a lust-crazed kiss. Melissa giggled at him as her far larger lips pressed, gently, into his. She gave soft moans of pleasure as Clyde began to rub her still growing chest. A sudden tug from behind him cause Clyde to break off the kiss. He looked back just in time for Melissa's huge hand to rip his pants right off him, leaving him naked from the waist down.

 

Melissa licked her lips as a sudden surge of size sent her eyes growing past the top of Clyde's head. Her hands grabbed him up and started to lift his waist up toward her mouth. Clyde shuddered as he felt her hot, quick, breaths on his cock and his anticipation only grew as Melissa did. But a sudden bang snapped both of them out of their lust.

 

"Ahh, what di- o-oh..." Melissa said as she tried to look up, but couldn't thanks to the ceiling. Her lust-fueled growth had expanded her to more than fifteen feet and most of the room was taken up by her immense legs. And that was while kneeling...

 

Clyde, snapped out of his lust for the moment, looked around and realized they were in a bad situation. Melissa was, barely, fitting in the lab after this last growth. If she grew again, there would be no  room for anyone but her. He needed to get out of here and hope the serum made her strong enough to punch her way out. Otherwise his wife was likely to crush him by accident.

 

"Melissa, I need to get out of here," Clyde said. Melissa, who had been staring in wonder at how much larger she had become, glanced back down at her much smaller husband.

 

"What? Why?" she asked as a bit of fear entered her eyes and voice. Despite being larger than most buildings, she seemed to shrink and collapse into herself. Oh no, she was taking this all the wrong way!

 

"No, NO! I'm not scared of you, my love. If anything, I'm more in love with you than I ever was," Clyde assured Melissa as he tried to hug her neck, but couldn't reach. Instead, he settled for her breasts, though he could only barely get his arms around them. Melissa's sudden sadness faded a bit as she turned back toward him.

 

"This is just a matter of survival. If you get much bigger I'm not sure there is going to be any room for me in the lab. I need to get out so you can make a way out without worrying about hurting me," Clyde explained. Melissa looked around and seemed to notice just how little space was left in the lab. She blushed a bit before looking away in embarrassment.

 

"Oh...right... I guess I am being a bit of a space hog, hehe," she giggled before trying to shift away from the door. Her first attempt only shifted her a few inches so she repositioned her hands and tried again. The second attempt was even worse as her left hand broke right through the wall. A bit of the ceiling started to fall, but Melissa managed to catch the worst of it and hold it up. Unfortunately, it meant she only had one hand to try and move with. And no matter where she shifted it, she couldn't move herself without risking bringing the entire roof down on them.

 

"Dammit! I'm sorry, Clyde, I just can't move," Melissa admitted with a worried look. Clyde cursed as he failed to so much as budge his wife's firm and large butt out of the doorway. She was stuck and him with her. Worse, the damage she had caused was starting to spread and Clyde could tell the room was losing its battle with gravity. There had to be someway out...

 

Clyde rushed back to the middle of the room and started to dig through the scattered debris. There had to be something here he could use to keep himself safe!

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Melissa fought down a groan as the weight of the ceiling increased again. Even with her super-human strength, the weight was becoming more than she could bear. And, like Clyde, she could tell the room was coming apart. Clyde was, desperately, looking through the debris for someway to keep himself safe and Melissa racked her own brain to think of a way to do it.

 

She wasn't nearly big enough to keep him safe in her hand and she didn't trust herself to keep her grip the right amount to not hurt him even if she could. Trying to lie over him had the problem of all that weight forcing her down. She might be strong enough to keep it up, but if not... Ohhhh, there had to be someway to save him! If only he was like her an-

 

Wait... like her... OF COURSE! Using her free hand, Melissa reached for the IV she had speared the fucker with from before. She breathed a sigh of relieve to see she had thrown the bottom part leading and that the monster's head had only gone halfway through the bar. Hopefully, the syringe had survived the rough trip.

 

She, gently, plucked the syringe off and brought it to her face. She smiled in joy to see it was still intact and the needle undamaged. Thank goodness, now all she needed to do was inject it into Clyde.

 

Thankfully, Clyde was bent over looking through the junk which made for the perfect target. Taking careful aim, Melissa jabbed the syringe forward before putting her middle finger on her husband's back.

 

"OWW!!" Clyde yelled as he tried to spring up, but couldn't thanks to Melissa holding him down. She used her thumb to push the plunger down and made sure not to stop till the syringe was empty. All the while Clyde yelled and swore like crazy. Melissa released him and he whirled around on her in an instant.

 

"WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT?!" Clyde demanded as he pulled the syringe out of his ass. Melissa couldn't help but giggle at the sight rather than answer. Clyde glared at her and then the syringe. His angry look faded away and turned into shock.

 

"Melissa... oh God you didn't..." he mumbled as he, slowly, turned to look at her. She gave him a mischievous smile before shrugging.

 

"I figured if you were like me, you would survive. And... and I might be curious see what it can do to you," Melissa said as a few very appealing possibilities went through her head. That last part was kinda a lie as she hadn't really thought much further than saving him, but now that she WAS thinking about it, she was rather excited.

 

Clyde opened his mouth to say something, but stopped as he looked to stare off into space. He blinked a few times as if trying to shake something off before looking down. His dick, suddenly, become rock hard and Melissa chuckled as his hands nearly grabbed his wood. And then it started...

 

Clyde had never been hunky or muscular. In fact, most would describe him as lanky and thin. And sure his blonde hair was more straw-like than anything else, but Melissa hadn't cared about such things. She loved Clyde because of his personality and intelligence, not his body. But that was changing quick.

 

Melissa watched with barely contained lust as her husband began to grow. His scrawny legs began to swell and harden with signs of strength. His already erect penis began to push further out. The lab coat and shirt he had been wearing began to be stretched as Clyde's body demanded more and more space. Melissa had fight not to snatch him up as his chest expanded and pecs began to appear under his tight clothing.

 

For his part, Clyde had gone from surprise to amazement. He flexed one of his arms and a small bicep appeared. As he did, the sleeve of his coat ripped, no longer able to contain his sudden increase in size. He smirked before looking at the rest of his coat. He grabbed it with both hands before glancing up at Melissa. He paused a second before giving her a seductive smile. He let go of his coat and, instead, moved to the bottom of his shirt. Melissa stared in anticipation, eager to see what her husband had in mind.

 

Clyde ripped the bottom half of his shirt and revealed his stomach. Melissa watched as it hardened and formed into a set of small, but noticeable, abs. Her husband wasn't finished as his hands moved to the top of his shirt. He smiled before he ripped it in two like a wrestler in the ring. His still swelling pecs were revealed for Melissa to gaze at while his coat was left as ruined tatters, barely clinging on. He turned to show his back to her and let his own growth rip the last scraps of clothing off his body. Melissa watched with lust-crazed eyes as his back expanded and widened and his rear firmed and tightened.

 

Finally, Clyde's spurt came to an end and he turned to reveal his new nearly eight foot tall form. Gone was his skinny and lanky figure to be replaced with an athletic and strong one. His muscles were far from body-builder size, but they were clearly visible and Clyde couldn't help but still marvel at them.

 

"Shit this feels... amazing. I should have just used this stuff months ago!" Clyde said as he moved his hand over his chest. Melissa, unable to take anymore, shoved his hand aside before feeling his new form herself. She gave a heaving gasp as she felt his new and VERY improved body. Before, she had been afraid to do much of anything to him for fear of hurting him. Now...now he felt like he could take a tank shell and be fine.

 

"Damn right you should have. And then shared it with me," Melissa said as her hand moved down Clyde's body. Clyde smiled at that and remained still as her hand inched closer and closer to his shaft. It, along with the rest of him, had engorged on the serum and had grown a bit more than the rest of him. Big enough that Melissa didn't feel worried about doing this. Pinching it between her thumb and index finger, Melissa began to give her husband a handjob like no other. Well... more like a fingerjob.

 

Clyde hummed in pleasure as Melissa, slowly, moved her fingers up and down him. She began to speed up and bent down a bit more. She couldn't bend down enough to get her mouth around it, but she could do the next best thing. She blew a gust of air down at her lover and he shivered in excitement at the sudden heat washing over him. Melissa could feel his penis beginning to twitch as she increased the tempo. Clyde bit his lips as his hand tightened around her fingers. He was getting close, just a little more and...

 

A stream of white erupted out of Clyde's dick as he came. Melissa giggled as a face of pure ecstasy filled her lover's head. He took in big gulps of air as his dick twitched and sent another jet of seed out. Melissa keep up her stroking till Clyde finished fully. A sizable puddle lay in front of him and Clyde ran a hand over his head.

 

"Oh....fuck... That...was amazing..." Clyde said between gasps and Melissa chuckled in approval. She started to shift her legs so that he could return the favor, but stopped as Clyde's eyes shot wide.

 

"Clyde?" Melissa said in worry before her husband twitched and let out a groan. But not one of pain...

 

Suddenly, Clyde's body exploded outward. His head rocketed upward, growing past Melissa's breasts, her head, and ramming into the ceiling. Clyde was forced to kneel as well as he surged outward even more. His barely notice pecs swelled outward and became very VERY noticeable. His abs puffed out a bit more to go from noticeable to eye drawing. The small bicep that topped his arms ballooned out while his legs surged with new muscles. The guard, who had been long forgotten, watched in horror as Clyde's expanding rear came rushing back toward him. He had just enough time to beg God for help before Clyde's rear pushed him into the wall. He exploded out and into a smear without Clyde even noticing.

 

Melissa was beyond shocked as Clyde's sudden, and huge, spurt came to an end. What little room Melissa had left was now taken up by him and he was just as, if not more, massive as she was. Clyde blinked a few times as he recovered from the sudden growth and swore as he noticed his new size.

 

"Fucking hell... I'm...I'm as big as you! I don't believe it..." Clyde said as he tried to look at himself, but could only shift slightly thanks to being pressed so tightly into Melissa. Melissa grunted a bit as Clyde pushed into her and she tried to shift to give him a bit more room.

 

"I guess the serum really agrees with you! And we don't have worry about you getting hurt," Melissa said as she snuck in a quick rub on her husband's new and improved chest. Clyde gave her a smirk as he cupped one of her breast in return.

 

"Possibly... but there is another explanation for my sudden spurt," Clyde said before moving his hand down. It rubbed along her inner thigh and Melissa cooed in approval.

 

"Are you sure that hypothesis is sound? I think you might have some ulterior motive to suggesting it," Melissa said as her hand sank down to rest on his inner thigh. Clyde smirked at her answer.

 

"Perhaps, but I don't think there is any harm in testing it, do you?" Clyde asked as he shifted to bring his cock onto target. He didn't know, nor care, he was making a bloody streak up the wall with the ruined remains of the last guard.


"Quite the opposite. I see a great many problems if you DON'T test it," Melissa said as she kissed Clyde on his nose. No longer caring if the roof stayed up or not, Melissa stopped trying to hold it up and focused on pulling Clyde into her as hard and as far as she could. Seconds later, the entire roof of the lab collapsed and, along with it, much of the underground testing area.

Chapter 2 by Zanderas

Commander Duron scowled at the latest batch of "workers". Was this really the best his enforcers could do? These people looked half-dead already, how was he supposed to get any use out of them? He'd be lucky if a quarter were still alive by next week...

 

"Listen up, THINGS. From now on, you are a number. You will answer to that number, or you will be beaten. You will do whatever we tell you, or we will beat you. You will speak only when we demand it, or we will cut out your tongue. Yo-" Duron stopped his speech as a slight rumble shook the area. Duron glanced around along with a few of his officers, but the rumbling vanished as quickly as it had started. Odd... he didn't remember hearing of any new weapon tests today and earthquakes were unheard of here.

 

Dismissing the oddity, Duron turned back to the prisoners and put back on his scowl.

 

"You are now property of the Tiaian Republic and well be treated as such. When you break, you will be re-" once again Duron's words were drowned out as another quake shook the area. Unlike the first, this one was enough to cause a few people to stumble and a some loose items to tumble to the ground. Duron whirled to demand an officer go find out what was going on, but never got the words out. Instead, they lodged in his throat as the ground under the middle of the base erupted out like a volcano.

 

Yells of alarm and terror filled the air as buildings were smashed apart by the rising ground and debris sent flying. Duron rushed to take cover behind a nearby tank as rocks, wood, cement, and even a few body parts, rained down from the sky. Yet, through all the noise, Duron could swear he heard the sounds of someone moaning. It seemed to echo to him from somewhere, but Duron couldn't pin it down.

 

Finally, the earthquake came to an end and the deadly rain turned to a trickle. Moans and groans from wounded people keep silence from filling the air and Duron decided to risk a peek out. He rose and looked over the tank and couldn't believe what he saw.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Being buried alive was not exactly the first choice Clyde would have made for a sex position. And yet, it proved to be quite the aphrodisiac as he and his wife went at it. The rubble that had buried both of them creaked, groaned, and cracked as he began to pump her with his swollen cock. His massively enhanced strength was more than enough to smash the ground out of his way as he thrusted. Melissa pushed through the fragments of cement to wrap her hands around his neck and continued to kiss him. And while the air was getting a bit hot and stale, it didn't bother him or Melissa in the least.

 

They stayed like that, trapped underground yet able to move just enough to "distract" themselves. Their gasps and moans were absorbed by the ground, their movements  dispersed and unnoticed. But as Clyde reached his peak right along with his wife, the ground started to lose its battle. Their tense bodies and cries of fulfillment were starting to prove too much. And that was before they started to expand outward.

 

Once again, Clyde felt the sudden surge of power and pleasure rush through his body. That pleasure only increased as he felt his wife tense and moan with the same sudden wave. It WAS the sex that had caused his massive spurt and that mean- oh...oh no... For a brief second, a bit of reason got through Clyde's pleasure and lust addled mind. He had grown massively from the finger job his wife had given him, big enough to match her fifteen foot form. And now they were both going to have a similar spurt. How...how big were th-

 

Clyde didn't finish the thought as his body began to grow and grow and grow and GROW. His head, easily, smashed its way through the cement, dirt, rock, and other bits of earth. As it did, he felt his arms, legs, and chest start to enlarge and feast on more of the serum's strengthen effects. But the best part was feeling Melissa growing right along with him, feeling her body grow, enhance, and improve.  Clyde's worries began to fade away as, suddenly, light shined down him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Light, finally, streamed down onto Melissa and Clyde. Their massive spurts had grown them right through the earth and the two erupted out of it like miniature volcanoes. Melissa couldn't help but let out a loud and pleased gasp as she felt the sun on her skin after years of never seeing it. She smiled in joy at its wonderful yellow glow and she sighed as the last bit of her spurt rolled through her body. She didn't care how huge she had grown, or who was around to see it... she was just so thankful to be out of that damn dungeon.

 

A cloud of dust and still settling debris created a kind of ring around Melissa and Clyde. The two stared at each other as they got a good look at the other's changes. Melissa's breasts had swollen closer to D size and her hair had lengthened a bit. Her arms had a hint of muscle to them and a small bicep appeared when she flexed. Her legs were toned, large, and powerful while her butt had become firm and rounded. Clyde's chest had spread out a bit and his muscles were oh so wonderfully on display. They were large, but not massive and gave him a cut and chiseled physique. His cock had grown a decent bit and was still as ready for action as ever. Even his face looked to have improved creating strong jaw lines and such.

 

Melissa was going to pull that new face in for another kiss, but the ring of dust began to disperse. The two glanced around and realized that they were still in the ground a good bit. Their heads and upper torsos had broken through, but the rest of them was still, partly, underground. Around them was a large military base with barebones buildings, tents, and some motor pools. Military vehicles, supplies, and shocked soldiers were scattered about between the buildings. Those shocked troops didn’t stay in their stunned stupors for long, though.

 

The soldiers who had managed to escape uninjured wiped out their guns. Others jumped into jeeps, APCs, and even a few tanks. The larger guns of the vehicles turned toward the large couple as officers yelled orders and get things organized. But Melissa had little interest in their gathering strength. She was more interested in the insignia they all bore. The Justice Brigade...

 

Had Melissa been from a planet called Earth, she would have likened them to the SS from Nazi Germany. They were the elite of the elite for the Tiaian Republic, troops raised or, in some cases, bred to be utterly loyal and unwavering. Before the revolt and descent into madness that had shattered the old Republic, the Brigade had been well named thanks to their constant defense against the Empire's aggression. The stories of their brave stands and heroic sacrifices had been an inspiration to all. A rare light of hope in the bleak future of Empire rule. But that had been the old Justice Brigade... Now... now they were nothing more than glorified attack dogs and psychopaths, fully willing to do anything and everything their masters ordered. And, often, doing more. The list of atrocities attributed to them, even BEFORE she and Clyde had been captured...

 

"We're right in the middle of their base... Keep behind me," Clyde said as he moved to protect Melissa from the gathering army. Melissa was grateful for the sentiment, but she was beyond being afraid of the Tiaian military, doubly so these butchers. She had snapped men in two with barely any effort and took bullets like they were spit balls, and that was before her latest spurt. She didn't need protection from them, they needed protection from HER.

 

Melissa pushed Clyde away, getting a confused look from him, before pushing herself up. Her rear smashed through the small bit of earth that got in her way and the rumble caused a few soldiers to stumble. The sight only made her even more sure she had nothing to fear from these tiny murderers. And as she rose higher and higher into the air, Melissa couldn’t help but smirk. The buildings, once at eye level, started to look more like models and the dreaded military vehicles became toys as she stepped out of the hole. Her foot crashed down with enough force to send the soldiers close to it tumbling and her smirk widened as she stomped her other down harder causing even more to fall. Melissa was no longer an imposing fifteen foot amazon, but a towering sixty foot giantess. She placed both hands on her hips as she glowered down at her tiny tormentors. Oh she was going to enjoy this… but...

 

"Are you coming, my love?" Melissa asked as she continued to stare down at the puny soliders. More than a few began to flee from her and take up positions closer to their vehicles. It was a very pleasant sight, but she tore her eyes away long enough to watch Clyde pull himself out of the hole. The fear and dread on the soldier’s faces only doubled as Clyde came to stand beside her, just as huge as she was.

 

Clyde looked down at the gathering army, but seemed bit less... sure of things. Melissa understood his worry, he hadn't been like this for as long as she had and hadn't experienced just how much tougher they were. He'd come around, though, doubly so once she showed him what they could do.

 

"A-ATTENTION ESCAPED SUBJECTS! SURRENDER NOW OR YOU WILL BE FIRED UPON!" a nervous voice said over the base's intercom. Melissa only giggled at the threat before hooking an arm around Clyde. He glanced over to her as she gave him a confident smile.

 

"Let me handle them, you've bloodied your hands enough," Melissa whispered to him before giving him a quick kiss. Clyde was taken aback by her words and tried to say something, but Melissa ignored him as she moved forward. A full company of soldiers, armor, and even some artillery was all pointed at Melissa, but she only smirked down at it all.

 

"STOP ADVANCING THIS INSTANT! STOP I SA-" the voice cut out as Melissa brought her foot right onto the intercom tower. She gave the soldiers a wide smile before, slowly, lowering her foot. The tower screetched, groaned, and protested as Melissa’s large foot pushed it further and further to the ground. She giggled before slamming her foot down and turning the tower into nothing but crushed bits of metal and wires. It was all the signal the troops needed.

 

The soldiers opened up with everything they had. Assault rifles, machine guns, tanks cannons, even field artillery all fired a barrage that would have decimated an entire battalion with the sheer firepower sent down range. But to Melissa, it was barely anything. The rifles and machine guns did nothing but turn their bullets into powder upon impact. The cannons and artillery were more effective, but only in that they felt like someone flicking her. It stung for a second before quickly vanishing. And didn’t even leave a red mark where either hit.

 

The hail of gunfire began to die away as Melissa let out an exaggerated yawn of boredom. The soldiers all stared in awe and horror as the dust cleared to show her completely unharmed. She smirked down at the tiny soldiers and their useless guns before giggling to herself.

 

"My turn~!" she said with a bit of whimsy before springing forward. The front rank troops had time enough to look surprised before her foot crashed down onto them. An entire squad of troopers simply ceased while the rest were thrown like ragdolls away from the impact. Melissa was far from done as her other foot crashed down right after the first, this time onto a battletank. It crumpled like tissue paper before imploding on itself from the pressure. The sudden assault left the army reeling and a good chunk of it began to make a fighting retreat. More shells and even some rockets began to smash into Melissa, but they were simply annoying rather than harmful.

 

"Stop shooting my wife!" Clyde, suddenly, yelled as he ran into the fight. He punted a tank so hard that it spun off into the distance, lost to view. His other foot slammed down in a group of soldiers before being scrapped along the ground. The soldiers screamed and fled in panic, but didn't get far before the huge foot rolled over them like a steamroller. Nothing but blood splotches were left of them. Clyde risked a quick glance to Melissa and gave her a small smile.

 

"There is too much blood on my hands, but my feet still has some space. Doubly so for the people who nearly killed you," he said before slamming his foot down right in front of a fleeing jeep. It smashed into his ankle like it had hit a brick wall and was crushed before its crew had time to recover. Melissa rolled her eyes, but couldn't help smiling. A convenient excuse… but she didn’t mind too much.

 

The company of troops, starting to realize their weapons were useless, began to fall apart and flee. Tanks reversed as fast as they could go, crushing their fellow soldiers in some cases. Artillery pieces were abandoned in favor of fleeing. And the infantry tossed away anything that might slow them as they fled from the titanic, invincible couple.

 

Melissa laughed at their attempts to escape. She could cover more ground walking then they could in a full sprint. She started to give chase, but a sudden wave of pleasure caused her to pause. She sucked in a deep breath and cooed in approval as her body prepared itself for expansion. Her hand slipped into her crotch and she couldn't help rubbing herself to try and speed the process along. She waited till the ground started to shrink away before advancing after the tiny monsters.

 

Her first step simply pounded a small crater into the ground. A few soldiers stumbled, but not much else. As she took her second, though Melissa felt her body swell up. The ground moved a bit further away and her foot crashed down with more force. A couple of fleeing troops lost their balance and tried to jump back to their feet. They didn't get the chance as Melissa took another step, aiming right for them. The butchers looked up in horror as Melissa's expanding foot came crashing down onto them, obliterating them and the street they had been in. Melissa didn't stop to enjoy their deaths and took another, longer, step. Her leg lengthened and swelled as she did and two squads were wiped out by her larger foot. And still she keep growing.

 

Melissa couldn't help but laugh as she grew past seventy feet and her foot annihilated most of the abandoned artillery pieces. She paused for just a second as she felt the last of her spurt ripple through her. She watched her arms swell a bit with noticeable biceps and her breasts took up more of her vision. Her hundred foot frame gazed down at the specks that were still fleeing and she scoffed at them.

 

Leaping forward, Melissa crashed down in front of the fleeing troops, obliterating the lead vehicles. She glanced back to see tanks, trucks, and jeeps screeching to a halt as the ant-like infantry started to turn. Melissa gave them a sarcastic wave before bending her legs. Her titanic rear came rocketing down and crashed down with enough force to send entire buildings tumbling away. A massive wave of dust, debris, blood, and body parts was sent flying in every direction as a miniature earthquake rocked the area. Melissa smirked down at the new butt-shaped crater she had made before grinding her rear to make sure nothing had survived.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

As Melissa chased down the fleeing parts of the base's defenders, Clyde turned his attention to the airport and vehicle hangers. More tanks, APCs, and even some of his own custom-made abominations started to roll out of the hangers and move to engage him. While the traditional armor had proven to be completely ineffective on him and Melissa, Clyde was a bit worried his own inventions might prove dangerous. And even if they weren't, he was NOT going to let these tyrants have them any longer.

 

Feeling his own spurt coming on, Clyde made a beeline for the hanger, not caring what buildings he had to crush to get there. He grunted as his body grew, swelled, and enhanced. His steps only destroyed parts of buildings, at first, but by his fourth step he was crushing most completely. People fled in terror of his approach, but Clyde ignored them as he focused on his goal. Everyone here had had some hand in him and his wife's imprisonment, and the misuse of his genius. They all deserved to pay for it, with their lives if they weren't quick enough.

 

Clyde had to smile as he felt his muscles growing bigger and had to fight not to stroke himself as his dick expanded in approval of the rush of power. He had been worried about his weapons hurting him or Melissa before his spurt. Now, though, he just wanted them gone to prevent them from hurting anyone else, cause they were no threat to him. None of them were.

 

One of those weapons, mounted on a tank's frame, turned the gun onto Clyde. It was an experimental rail cannon capable of launching metal slugs at extreme speeds. Such a weapon would have been capable of turning tanks into useless husks or blasting planes out of the sky. But against him and his new power...

 

Clyde didn't speed up his advance on the hanger. He watched the railgun power up and only raised a hand to keep it from hitting him right in the face, no reason to risk losing an eye. A WHOOP echoed out before a rather impressive blow smashed into Clyde's stomach. He grunted from the impact, but the hit only left a small red spot on his skin.

 

Some part of Clyde took some pride in his design being able to injure him, even if it was in such a small manner. But that part also remembered the key problem he had never managed to fix with that weapon, the reload time. Building up enough power to fire such a shoot took a long time, thirty seconds at least. And the crew of it didn't have thirty seconds.

 

Standing back to his full height, Clyde rushed the last bit of distance between himself and the weapon. His huge feet kicked the lucky vehicles out of his way and sent them crashing to the ground hundreds of yards away. The unlucky ones were turned into paste as his foot crashed down onto them.

 

The crew of the railgun tank tried to abandon the craft, but had barely gotten the hatch open by the time Clyde, literally, leap onto it. The experimental tank exploded out with enough force to make Clyde's feet jump a bit, but Clyde's superhuman skin was left uninjured. The same couldn’t be said for the unlucky few near it as they were turned into crumpled messes.

 

With his stolen weapon destroyed, Clyde turned to the hanger and raised his elbow. More than likely, more of his designs were inside, but he was not going to let them survive. He leap up and elbow dropped the hanger, causing it to explode outward in a fiery ball of rage. Nothing was left of the structure save bits of flaming debris and utterly flattened sheets of metal. Clyde picked himself up out of the crater before turning to another. He leap forward and did a belly flop onto it, causing a similar result as the first. Clyde keep up his full body destruction until not a single hanger was still standing.

 

With the vehicle hangers annihilated, Clyde turned to the airport. While most of his designs had been ground-based, there were a few that had been aerial. Besides, the airport could launch jets and those might be a bit frustrating to get rid of.

 

As Clyde started to advance on the airport, he spotted a few planes heading for the runway. Thankfully, there didn’t seem to be any that had managed to get off the ground, yet. Not that the planes would be a real thr-... wait...

 

A wave of fear, suddenly washed, over Clyde as he recognized the lead plane. Oh God… the Prometheus! They had, actually, built it! If that thing got into the air...

 

The Prometheus had been a prototype design he had made back during the days he served the Empire. In fact, it was the last design he had made for it. The plane was meant to be, basically, a flying gun capable of shooting a ball of superheated plasma at the target. Armor, buildings, even the ground itself would have been useless in stopping the weapon. And, somehow, the Republic had stolen the plans and built it... If anything could still kill him or Melissa, Prometheus was it.

 

Not wasting a second, Clyde sprinted full speed toward the runway. Entire areas of the base were obliterated as he plowed through it, uncaring with the devastation his sprint was causing. Chunks of buildings, ground, and bodies were thrown up behind Clyde but he ignored it all. Prometheus turned to start down the runway and Clyde swore as he pushed himself to go faster.

 

Leaving the main part of the base behind, Clyde's feet annihilated chunks of trees as he closed in on the airport. Prometheus started down the runway as Clyde entered the airport. The control tower, which barely reached his penis, was obliterated as he plowed right through it, his penis literally scouring the top of the tower. Clyde barely even noticed as he watched Prometheus start to take off. Dammit if it got too high...

 

Diving forward, Clyde reached for the plane like an outfielder for a fly ball. His hand came rushing down... and crashed right into the top of Prometheus. The impact caused it to explode immediately and Clyde grimaced as some of the stored plasma burned his hand. The pain was worth it to keep the weapon grounded, though, and he smiled as it vanished in the explosion of plasma fire. And then the ground came rushing up..

 

A massive earthquake rocked the entire area and more than a few of the nearby windows exploded out. A huge fissure was dug through the airport and runway as Clyde plowed through the ground and, slowly, came to a halt. The huge fissure caused the planes that had been following Prometheus to stop dead as the runway was cut in two. The pilots, left with no other choice, bailed out of their crafts and took off for the hills.

 

Meanwhile, Clyde cursed as he rolled over and looked at the damage to his hand. A large, nasty, burn was on the palm of his hand and he hissed as he looked around for something to cool it down. Oddly, though, the burning and pain began to dim rather quickly. Clyde glanced back down and was shocked to see the burnt flesh starting to heal. The pain and heat faded away as the wound closed completely. And then he felt....gooood.

 

Unable to stop himself, Clyde grabbed his sudden erection and began to stroke himself. He glanced back at the scar of destruction he had left through the base and felt a well of pride in it. He had done all that just by running.... and the one weapon he was afraid of had hurt him for all of a second! He was...he was....

 

Clyde's thoughts faded into pleasure as he felt himself start to expand again. He moaned in joy as the ground began to shake and crumble. The fissure his dive had made started to be pushed out as his body demanded more and more room. His free hand dug into the runway before expanding to dig out it and the area close to it. Clyde began to stroke himself faster as he felt his dick swelling in his hands. His feet dug the trench longer and deeper as they plowed through concrete, hangers, and fleeing people. Clyde didn't care, though, all he cared about was his release. Which was rapidly approaching.

 

Pulling his hand out of the ground, Clyde flexed and smiled as his bicep swelled larger. The muscles of his legs expanded and hardened while his chest widened even more. His athletic body gorged itself on the serum and his dick began to twitch in anticipation. He was so clo-

 

"Clyde!" Melissa, suddenly yelled with a hint of fear in her voice. Clyde was so close, just a seco-

"CLYDE!" Melissa yelled, causing a small tremor to run through the area. Clyde stopped mid-stroke and, with a herculean force of will, pulled his hand away. He gasped and growled in frustration, but the fear in his wife's voice demanded his attention. He slapped his head to try and force the need out before turning to where she was.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Melissa stood up and chuckled as massive boulders, flattened bits of tanks, and blood dripped of her rear. Only a few stragglers remained of the bastards and Melissa debating on hunting them down. She was about to start after a few until she noticed a train station nearby, and a large group of people near it. Probably more of the butchers trying to escape on the train. Oh she was going to give them a trip alright...

 

Making her way to the station, and purposely stepping on as many of the fleeing dots as she could, Melissa glared down at the tiny little toy train with a vicious look. She slammed her foot down near the edge of the train and was surprised to see the figures not try to flee. Instead, they simply fell to the ground from the quake and laid there. Were they giving up? Seems this bunch was smarter than the others. Maybe she would let them live a little bit longer.

 

Bending down to get a better look, Melissa smiled, smugly, down at her new toy- Wait a minute...  Something was off about these people… Melissa knelt down a bit more and his smile dimmed slightly. Now that she was closer, she noticed these people weren't wearing uniforms. Instead, they were dressed in ragged, tattered clothing. And their bodies were so...frail and- Oh God!

Melissa's smile vanished to be replaced with abject horror as she, quickly, moved a few steps away, crushing a building without even noticing.

 

Those....those were slaves! Or...or something close to it! And she had….she had...

 

"Oh God... I'm so, so sorry! I-I didn-..." Melissa started to say, but couldn't finish her words. She had been seconds away from crushing these...these innocent people! People that had suffered just as much, possible more, than she had! Oh God, what was she DOING?! This was a base of the Taian Republic, but that didn't mean everyone here deserved to die! And...and how many had she killed by accident? How many poor slaves had gotten caught between her and her revenge? The thought made her sick to her stomach and she had to fight not to retch.

 

"Clyde!" Melissa called out as she kneeled down, doing her best not to crush any more buildings. She looked around for something to offer these poor people and spotted a supply building. As she reached for it, she glanced back and noticed Clyde still wasn't coming.

 

"CLYDE!" she yelled before regretting it immediately as windows around the area shattered. A few screams came from the people at the train and Melissa waved her hand at them to try and calm them.

 

"Sorry, sorry. H-Here," Melissa said as she ripped the roof off the building. Inside were four of the butchers, trying to hide from her wraith. They had enough time to start to run, before Melissa slammed her hand down onto them. Fucking monsters... She shook the blood off before grabbing a handful of food. She moved it over to the prisoners, who all recoiled in terror. She tried to give them a reassuring smile before dropping the food in front of them.

 

"Please, I..I don't want to hurt you. I was a prisoner of these... monsters, just like you," Melissa whispered before motioning to the food. A few of the prisoners, slowly, moved forward. They grabbed some of the food and began to nibble at it. More joined them as they saw Melissa really wasn't going to harm them. Their fear returned, though, as loud footsteps rumbled from behind Melissa. She turned and gaped up at Clyde, who had grown even more than she had. Melissa was more than 150 feet tall, but Clyde had shot up to near 200. He knelt down beside her and gave her a worried look.

 

"What is it? Did something happen?" Clyde asked as his far larger, and amazingly toned, arms wrapped around her. Melissa felt a massive stirring between her legs, but fought it off as she tried to focus.

 

"I-I found prisoners. People taken by the Tiaian Republic. I...I almost killed them," Melissa said as her urge's vanished instantly. Clyde glanced at the tiny figures, who had taken refuge near the train, and let out a sad sigh.

 

"I was worried they had started doing this... The new projects they had me working on were much larger in scale... too large to be done with paid laborers..." Clyde said before rubbing his face in worry and regret.

 

"I should have stopped this sooner, should have..." Clyde looked away as he started to fall into depression. Melissa, however, wasn't about to let him do that.

 

"Stop it, Clyde. It's too late to worry about what we should have done before. We need to focus on what we can do now," Melissa said as she pulled his larger face to look back at her. Clyde gave her a sad smile, but only sighed in response.

 

"And what can we do? Losing me and this base will set them back, but the Taian Republic still has countries worth of resources to pull from. And hundreds of thousands of people to work to death," Clyde said as he shook his head.

"I should have acted sooner... should have stopped them before it got to this..."

 

"We CAN still stop them!" Melissa said as she forced Clyde to look at her. Clyde gave her a less than sure look as she turned to look at the prisoners. She bent down to bring her chin to the ground, and still her eyes were WELL above any of the prisoners heads, as they huddled back.

 

"Is the Tiaian capital still Taimish?" Melissa asking, whispering as quietly as she could. Most of the prisoners remained quiet and hidden, but a young woman broke off from the others.

 

"Y-Yes... it is. The- the electors all live there in their palaces, well guarded by many soldiers. The President is there as well," the woman said, summoning her strength as she looked up at Melissa. Melissa gave her a glad smile before glancing toward Clyde.

 

"See? If we kill them, the Taian Republic will fall apart! We can stop them right now!" Melissa said. Clyde looked unconvinced, but Melissa ran a hand up his leg.

 

"Do you, really, think they have anything there that could stop us, now?" Melissa asked. Clyde's dick started to swell from her touch and Clyde looked at his immense hands. He took a deep breath before shaking his head with a determined look.

 

"No, I don't. And I know everything that they do have," Clyde said before giving Melissa a smile. Melissa returned it before turning back to the prisoners.

 

"Stay here, we'll come back for you once we end the Tiaian Republic," Melissa said before sliding back. She felt a sudden surge of excitement and...something as she stood up to her full height. Clyde stood as well and Melissa couldn't help but frown at how much bigger he was. But then she recognized that something else she had felt.

 

"Hold on, I need to get ready," Melissa giggled as she moved further away from the prisoners to make sure they were safe. Clyde gave her a confused look, but it soon turned to lust as Melissa started to rise higher into the air. She moaned in excitement as her body moved further up Clyde's and she had to fight not to move in to start kissing his passing body. But doing that here would be too dangerous for the tiny people nearby as she wouldn’t stop. Instead, she just made due with rubbing herself as her eyes passed his abs, his chest, and slowly moved to match his eyes. Melissa groaned as her arms extended outward and her legs swelled with more strength. Her hips widened slightly as her breasts grew to double Ds. Finally, her spurt came to an end and she was just as massive as her husband. She gave Clyde a wide smile.


"There, now I'm ready."

End Notes:

I think Part 3 will be the last part so get ready for that!

Chapter 3 by Zanderas

Taimish was a city of two halfs. Split in two by the Taimish River, one side of the river was where the wealthy, powerful, and virtual royality lived. Where palaces larger than entire villages sat beside one another. Where jewels and sculptors lined nearly everything. And where the massive, opulent capitol building loomed high over everything else. The most powerful, wealthy, and connected people of the Taian Republic all made their home here, surrounded by opulence and decadence.

 

But the northern side of the river… the northern side was almost an entire different city. Here the, workers, servants, and virtual slaves of the rich lived in squalor. Old factories, abandoned warehouses or any structure that was reasonably stable was made into homes. Crime was a fact of life and a weapon a near necessity. Water and electricity were luxuries worth killing over and those few houses with such amenities prized above all. Even clean clothing was worth dying for as the wealthy did not care for dirty slaves.

 

To those in the north, money was a thing whispered of as if in legend. The wealthy rarely, if ever, paid their servants. Their payment was being able to leave the squalor and constant danger, what more could the lowly servant want? The southern people were kings, nobles, tyrants, while the northern people were nothing but tools to be used and discarded without a thought.

 

But that clear divide would come back to doom those powerful men and women. Their need to be away from those "lesser" to them, their lust to show their "superiority" would be their demise. For they had made it simple to see where the corruption started and ended There was no in between, no wealthy servants or well off poor. Simply those with power and those without.... And fact that made the two awe-inspiring figures scowl as they began to move higher over the horizon.

 

Those who saw the two titans first thought they had gone mad. They tossed away drugs, alcohol, or just rubbed their eyes in disbelief. Surely they were seeing things, surely they had gone momentarily mad. But the sight did not vanish. In fact, it only became more clear as the two figures moved closer. And despite being miles away, a slight rumbling was beginning to echo into the city. The two giants WERE real, and were heading straight for the city.

 

Those in the poor district began to panic, scream, and flee the city. Most had nothing to their name and nothing to lose by leaving. In fact, a few of them felt relieved to, finally, be given the nudge they needed to leave this horrid place. There were those, however, that refused to leave, either too stubborn or simply uninterested in extending their existence. If doom was coming, they would face it head on. It couldn’t be any worse than what they had already gone through.

 

In the wealthy district, though, the spectacle became a new craze. The day had been terribly dull, but giants moving straight toward them was both novel AND exciting! Fear and worry were far from their minds as the armed forces around the capital began to deploy. An entire army of multiple companies, all a mix of infantry, tanks, artillery, planes, and even some experimental weapons, all moved to block the two giant's advance. But neither slowed as they gave each other a confident smirk.That smirk was reflected by the wealthy as they settled in to watch the show. A real life movie for all of them to watch...

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Clyde's massive foot crashed down, snapping trees and pulverizing them into splinters. His other foot followed the other soon after and left yet more foot-shaped clearings in the forest. He and Melissa were marching their way to the capital through a dense and, mostly, untamed forest. Following the river or a highway to the capital would have been simpler, but would have put more people at risk. Doubly so with what was being arrayed against them.

 

Already, a mass of artillery, tanks, infantry, planes, and even some of his own experimental weapons were getting into position to intercept them. Thankfully, these weapons were far less deadly than the monsters he had made in the prison. And exponential less deadly than the monsters he had turned himself and Melissa into. Clyde felt not a speck of doubt as he and Melissa continued forward. Even his energy cannon had only stung him, and only made him bigger afterwards. These lesser weapons would be lucky to even get them to notice.

 

As Melissa and Clyde stopped a good mile or two outside the city, the artillery began angling their guns to fire on the approaching giants. The planes took up attack formations as tanks rolled forward to get into firing position. Soon enough, the army would unleash hell on Clyde and Melissa... and the area around them. It was the major reason they had taken a slight detour to come at the city from this forested area. Neither Clyde nor Melissa thought the army would have been doing a damn thing differently had there been civilians around.

 

"Well, fire already!" Melissa yelled at the army, causing the trees nearby to bend from the sonic force of her yell. Clyde chuckled at how unstoppable his wife had become and had to stop himself from reaching for her. That could wait...

 

The army did as it was told, or was intimidated into doing, and the blaze of the artillery roared to life. Clyde spotted the shells as they came flying toward them, but didn't even raise his arms to shield himself. A good many of the shells missed their targets and, instead, only added to the destruction Clyde and Melissa's walk had caused. Those that did felt like rain drops hitting his skin and were about as effective at harming him. Melissa shrugged off the shells that hit her just as easily.

 

The planes roared down on the two and a mix of missiles and bullets were sent toward the giant's heads. This time Clyde did shield himself with his arms as he didn't want to test to see if his eyes were as strong as the rest of him. Once the barrage of missiles stopped, Clyde swiped his arms out as he tried to swat the planes away. He managed to hit one with his hand and the plane simple ceased to be. He shook off the small bits of metal that had stuck to his hand before swiping at another.  Melissa, though, was a bit more gutsy than Clyde.

 

Melissa didn't even bother protecting herself and, instead, focused on smashing the planes coming at her. She slapped one out of existence before clamping her hand down on another, causing it to explode in her hand. One flew in and strafed her cheek, but paid for getting so close. Melissa sprang forward and her teeth ripped the back part of the plane off. The rest of it spiralled toward the ground before exploding far below. Melissa giggled before spitting the metal out and nailing another plane with the ball of salva and metal.

 

Despite their efforts, more and more planes screamed into the fight. While their weapons weren't doing much of anything, it was hard to keep moving with the things constantly buzzing around, pulling their attention to them. And no matter how fast the two crushed the annoying flies, more streamed in to take the place of the fallen. Worse still, every second they wasted here was more time for the capital to evacuate the very people they were after. While Clyde doubted the arrogant fools saw much of a threat, for now, there was bound to be SOMEONE with some sense there who might get them to see reason. They needed to give that person as little time as possible.

 

Clyde looked around and glanced down at the forest of trees that barely reached his ankle. Coming up with an idea, Clyde bent down and pulled up a large chunk of trees, dirt, and rocks. He tossed it up in front of him and the mass of debris created a pseudo shotgun effect. Planes were shredded apart as they hit dirt, rocks, trees, and various other things they were never meant to fly through. At least twenty craft were sent crashing to the ground, another ten exploded into fireballs, and far more were forced to break off or risk their plane falling apart right under them. But still more came.

 

"Let me handle this," Melissa said before lifting her hair up a bit. She began to swing her head back and forth causing her hair to wipe around her head. Melissa’s massive, and super-humanly strong, hairs tore through the planes like steel cables moving at Mach 1 and explosions began to erupt all around her. Melissa charged forward, still whipping her hair, and most of the capital's air force was turned into shredded bits of metal. Clyde added some more dirt shotgun to the mix and the sky was cleared of the pesky planes. And Melissa was given a new hair accessory in bits of, often bloody, planes.

 

With the air force taken out, the two giants turned their attention to the ground forces. The artillery had gone silent when the planes had engaged, but roared back to life now. Tanks and other vehicles joined in as Melissa and Clyde pounded they way out of the forest. It wasn't long before the pair reached the end of the forest and the ground forces were forced to start retreating. Melissa looked eager to go after them, but Clyde was not quite so gung-ho.

 

The pair had arrived at the outskirts of the wealthy part of the city. While these buildings were far from the massive palaces that covered the interior of the city, they were still large, well made, and lavish in bits of finery. The people inside them were all fleeing, suddenly now keenly aware of the danger they were in. But with the military taking up much of the roads, most were forced to flee on foot. Which almost meant Clyde could see their children…. Young children in some cases.

 

"Melissa wait I do-" was as far as Clyde got before a sudden wave of shock went through him. Melissa turned to give him a confused look before her eyes widened in surprise as well. The two looked at each for a second before both smiled in recognition of this feeling. Ohhhhh yes….

 

Melissa gave a soft moan before she began to rise higher and higher into the air. Clyde groaned as well before he went right along with her. Their feet pushed out further and further, burying more and more under their unyielding flesh. Trees were uprooted before being crushed into splinters while the dirt roads they had reached began to crack and break apart. Their shadows stretched further and further into the city and screams of terror began to echo even louder. Both Melissa and Clyde grabbed the other’s hand and caressed the other as their hands grew with the other.

 

"Wow...why are we...getting so big?" Melissa asked as she, idly, annihilated a tank with just a toe. Clyde's erection grow harder seeing the power his wife now had, and still gaining, but he pushed it aside as he tried to think. He glanced down at the hand that had been burned and remembered the effects of that injury. He had grown right after that injury... and the military was attacking them... It wasn't effective, but maybe...

 

"I think being hurt causes the serum to react stronger. I guess it doesn't care if we are actually hurt or not," Clyde theorized, though it was only a theory. It could be the serum was starting to have a bigger effect on them for a number of reasons. Whatever the cause, the effect was....startling. Doubly so as both he and Melissa began to grow in exponential spurts. Spurts that felt SOOOOOOO GOOOOD!

 

The pair's spurts sent them higher and higher into the sky. They passed 200 ft, 250, 300, 500. Still they grew bigger and bigger and still did the fools keep firing on them. Clyde was more than sure, now, that their attacks were fueling their growth and that he and his wife wouldn't stop till they did. He might have been worried about that if he wasn't so busy gazing at Melissa. She was rubbing her swelling body with wanton lust and everything her hand brushed across seemed to expand at her touch. Her breasts were swelling like mad and firm, toned muscles expanded over her arms and legs. It was so engrossing that he didn't even think to look at the changes happening to himself. Until Melissa looked at him and gave a sudden gasp.

 

Glancing at himself, Clyde watched in awe as his feet began to grow big enough to bury sections of the woods and force the vehicles and soldier to flee. Some had waited too long and were buried in the wall of flesh that were his expanding feet. Clyde chuckled before grunting as his back hardened and enlarged. His butt firmed and toned even more while his biceps swelled still larger.

 

At the same time, Melissa giggled in joy as she crossed her arms under her breasts and watched herself, and them, swell even larger. Her own rear expanded and twitched larger as clear signs of muscles began to spread over her. Seeing his wife become even more powerful, more divine, Clyde's dick expanded, enlarged, and engorged as it grew larger than most buildings. Clyde had to rub it in appreciation and it twitched in joy at his touch.  And still their growth continued.

 

Finally, Clyde and Melissa both gave out a loud groan of pleasure as their growth spurt came to an end. They glanced down and could only stare in wonder as the city was laid out in miniature before them. They had grown to an astonishing 1800 ft or more. There wasn't a single skyscraper that could match their immense size. And the attacks on them had all but ceased as the soldiers realized their futility. Clyde and Melissa tore their shocked eyes away from the ground and looked at each other.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Melissa was the first to overcome her shock. She blinked it away before letting out a soft giggle. Her eyes shifted downward as she leaned forward to see past her large breasts. All around her feet were the “lucky” tiny soldiers and vehicles that hadn’t been caught in her growth, now all desperate to flee from her colossal form. Melissa placed her hands on her hips before shaking her head at them.

 

"Really? You think there is any chance you are going to escape from us, now?" Melissa said before shifting her foot. Even just raising it up caused a few nearby buildings to crumble  and she moved the massive shadow of it to settle over a battery of artillery on a nearby hill. She let a big smile cross her face before slamming her foot down.

 

The impact obliterated the artillery, the fleeing soldiers, and the hill it had been set up on. A massive blast of displaced air rushed away, shattering glass and sending people and vehicles tumbling like toys. A huge crater erupted out from around her foot and Melissa couldn't help but touch herself at the sheer POWER she now wielded. It was... intoxicating.

 

"Me-Melissa be more careful! There might be innocent people around here!" Clyde said in a worried tone. Melissa's lust faded and turned to fear as she snapped out of her dream-like state. Oh God, what had she done?! There was no telling how many people she might have just killed or injured with... with...

 

And just like that, Melissa realized she didn't care about them. Civilian or not, the people here were not innocent. They had profited off the suffering of others, maybe not as much but still profited!  And even if they didn't, they had keep quiet about it and by their silence, helped it happen. Maybe they didn't deserve to die, but they were between them and the people who did. And at their new gargantuan sizes, there was no way they could avoid killing a few unintended targets. Hell, they probably already had just by growing!

 

"So what if there are? It's not like we can avoid all of them. Besides... their not innocent for letting this happen," Melissa said. Clyde gave her a shocked look, but Melissa turned away from him. She glared down at the small family that had managed to free themselves. A quick shift of her foot was all it took for her to snuff them out. They didn't even have time to scream or suffer. And that was all the mercy she was willing to grant.

 

"Meli...ssa..." Clyde said, in shock and anger at first, but it faded into thoughtfulness. Melissa ignored her introspecting husband as she started forward. He could have a crisis of conscious if he wanted, SHE was going to get revenge. Her foot rose into the air, raining debris down into the suburbs, before coming down with another earth-shattering impact. She didn't even bother looking at the damage as she spotted a small group of army vehicles attempting to flee down a highway. Melissa growled at them and started to make a beeline for them. Hundreds of homes were annihilated either by her feet or the earthquakes they made. A trail of destruction and death was left in Melissa's wake. Crushed bodies and debris of homes were scattered everywhere as both began to drip from her feet. But Melissa didn't care. They deserved it... deserved to suffer like she had.

 

Melissa's foot crashed down a few yards from the fleeing convoy. She glared down at it from on high and didn't even feel their weapons fire on her foot. Bending down, Melissa's hand came down toward the section of the highway they were on and closed around it. Missiles, shells, and bullets all slammed into her hand, but didn't leave so much as a mark on her skin.

 

With barely any effort at all, Melissa ripped the section of highway off of its supports and lifted it up into the air. She stood back up to her full height and adjusted her grip so she was holding the highway in her palm. The vehicles had stopped firing and the soldiers on the bridge tossed their weapons away. She could see many of them begging for mercy, pleading and sobbing pathetically. Melissa smirked at them as memories of her treatment by beasts just like them filled her head. Slowly, her fingers began to close...

 

Panic sweep the tiny people. They begged, prayed, attacked, and even killed their fellows in mad attempts to please her. None of it was what she wanted, though. What she wanted, was to close her hand. She watched as the highway began to crumble as her palm closed around it. A few soldiers leap from her hand to take their chances further down on her body while the unlucky ones just plummeted to their demise. Those that stayed gave one last scream of terror before Melissa closed her fist. She squeezed it as tight as she could before turning it upside down. She opened her palm and let a tiny stream of debris and body parts rain down.

 

A sudden loud boom and a small, to her, tremor forced Melissa to turn away from the massacre. To her right, Clyde had stomped down on another defensive position the military had tried to abandon. A massive crater had formed around his foot and he looked to be failing to hide a smile.

 

Melissa shook her head and headed over to him. Her feet crushed and churned more of the area into a scene from a disaster movie, but Melissa was long past caring. She did stop to crush a small squad of soldiers that had been trying to hide with her toe, though. Clyde looked up at her as she smirked at him.

 

"What am I going to do with you?" Melissa asked as she shook her head again. Clyde smirked at her before wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her close. Melissa giggled as her breasts pushed into his toned and muscular chest.

 

“I can think of a few suggestions,” Clyde said as he planted a soft kiss on her neck. Melissa cooed in approval and… and why hadn’t she been fucking him already? There was some-

 

Melissa’s eyes settled on a massive building at the top of a large hill. It wasn’t close to being her size, but it was far larger than any other in the city. Something about it made her feel...angry. Or...something, wha-

 

The odd fog that Melissa hadn’t even noticed before, finally, gave way and Melissa remembered the train… the people… the ho- THE MONSTERS!!!

 

“No.. no, not now Clyde,” Melissa said as she pushed Clyde off her. He tried to keep a grip on her, but seemed to be fighting himself a bit as well.

 

“Not now? Bu...wait the...right...right, the government,” Clyde said as he shook his head as if to clear it. Melissa nodded and yet couldn’t quite shake the feeling she was forgetting something else… Bah, it must not have been that important.

 

Focused back on their goal, the couple started forward once again, uncaring where their feet fell. The two titans plowed their way through the suburbs, leaving hundreds dead, thousands injured, and tens of thousands homeless as they headed to the center of the gilded city. And yet neither even so much as batted an eye...

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Clyde had to fight not to shake his head again as he tried to fight off this...oddity. SOMETHING was wrong, he could FEEL it… but his head just… It was like there was a fog hanging around him that he couldn’t disperse. Something had worried him about moving forward… something important… Dammit what was it?!

 

Trying to focus his mind on something else, Clyde looked forward as they arrived at the first of the massive palaces where the true rulers of the Republic lived. The opulence and sheer greed that had created such a sight... and seeing it mirrored for miles ahead, was the distraction Clyde needed. He thoughts went back to his wife's dying body and to his own hand in creating this...this....

 

Clyde slammed his foot down as hard as he could onto the closest mansion. Most of it was annihilated under his foot but the parts that weren't were sent flying, crashing through other mansions and leaving a sea red behind it. The entire city shook from the impact and Clyde's anger was nowhere near spent. THIS is what his genius was used for. THIS is what he let happen because of his cowardice. THIS was the REAL monster that would doom his race! THIS was what he had been forgetting! He was SURE of it!

 

The rage burning through Clyde brought his other foot into the air. It settled over another mansion nearby before repeating the stomp, but still it wasn't enough. He bent down a bit as tiny dots started to flee and sucked in a huge breath. He let out a massive yell of anger and watched many of the dots either go flying and falling to the knees. Parts of the mansions started to crumble apart and every pane of glass shattered instantly. He was going to destroy everything here, buildings and dots included.

 

Melissa laughed in approval at Clyde's anger, but didn't start stomping mansions. Instead, she headed deeper into the city, crushing bits of mansions here and there, before stopping a few blocks in. She turned to face Clyde and gave him a smirk before holding her arms out and falling backwards.

 

The impact was so huge that even Clyde felt it. In fact, a city twenty miles away felt it. A massive blast of air and force rocketed out from her body, obliterating buildings and dots utterly like a nuclear blast. Those further away had their eardrums blown out while the lucky few miles away simply fell to the ground. But Melissa wasn't done as her strong arms and legs began to shift. Her arms moved up toward her head while her legs spread apart. What few buildings and dots had survived her drop were crushed under her tidal wave of limbs as she carved an angel into the city. A bloody, smoke filled angel of death and destruction. She giggled in delight as Clyde watched before looking to him expectantly. Ahhh, so that was how she wanted to do this...

 

Clyde gave her a playful smirk before looking down. His view of the tiny city below was, partially, blocked by his massive er-... now there was an idea. Giving Melissa a smirk, Clyde slid down into a kneeling position, his legs bulldozing more buildings and fleeing people, before stopping once his balls neared the ground. He bent forward, forcing his balls down and annihilating a house with them, and moved his arms out and as wide as he could. He pulled them back, dragging buildings, vehicles, dots, and anything else back toward his balls. A massive pile of debris, body parts, and a few lucky survivors soon appeared in front of Clyde while an entire section of city simply vanished.

 

With his work finished, Clyde leaned back before thrusting his massive member right through the middle of the mess. Bits of it were sent flying like missiles into other parts of the cities, annihilating anything in their way. The few survivors screamed and pleaded as they scrambled to grab onto his dick. But it retracted just as quickly as it had entered. The pile, now with a massive hole in it, crumbled partly killing yet more, but it had barely settled before Clyde was plowing it again. And damn did it feel good, doubly so thanks to the few lucky ones who had managed to get onto his dick. Their tiny hands and scrambling feet were like tiny little tickles and he couldn't help but gasp in approval. But that didn't stop him from slamming his dick onto the pile to bury the last of it into a crumbled pile.

 

Clyde was going to turn to his wife, but she was already next to him. Their mouths meet and the two began to lose themselves in the other. Clyde opened his eyes to loo- wait... a helicopter was leaving. One of these things were trying to escape!

 

Pushing Melissa aside, Clyde leap back to his feet and started a sprint toward the tiny flying machine. Huge sections of mansions were thrown up, body parts mixed in with the debris, as he rushed to the fleeing nate. The helicopter had enough time to turn away before Clyde was, literally, right on top of it. He towered high above it, so high even his penis was higher off the ground, and glowered down at it.

 

"No one is escaping. NO ONE!" Clyde yelled before stepping in front of the copter. It tried to veer away, but was too slow as he clamped his calf and thigh together. The muscles of both crashed together and turned the helicopter into nothing but a small stain. A few other helicopters tried to flee, but barely got off the ground before Melissa slid up to them. She gave them a small, by her standards, blow and sent them careening back to the ground. The sudden shift in pressure and air currents was too much for the crafts to handle and they smashed back into the ground. Melissa shook her head at the wrecks and the few dots who pulled themselves out of them.

 

"Such naughty little things, trying to flee from their justly deserved punishment," Melissa said with a confident smirk. She plucked up a nearby tree before blowing into it with hurricane like force. A rain of splinters, branches, and larger planks crashed down on the survivors with enough speed to punch right through them. Not one survived.

 

Clyde smiled in approval before turning his eyes to the capitol building itself. Leaving his wife to finish with the rest of the monsters, Clyde stomped his way to where the real leaders of this monstrous Republic lived. A few suicidal guards and tanks attempted to stop him, but he crushed them just by walking before stopping to glare down at the gaudy building. He grabbed its roof and ripped it off with ease before tossing it back down into the city. Its golden sheen smashed apart into rubble, crushing quite a few in the process.

 

Inside, however, the building was empty save for a few cowering, unimpressive dots. Clyde's glare hardened as he smashed a few parts of the building to make sure the monsters weren't hiding somewhere, but there was no sign of them. Growling in fury, Clyde spotting a fleeing security dot and snatched him up. He lifted the pleading thing up to his eye and gave him a bowl-loosening glare.

 

"Where are they?" was all Clyde asked. The guard pointed down and Clyde followed his finger to a few limos making their way toward the airport. The monsters were still riding in style? Of course they were, they were too arrogant to realize how obvious that would be.

 

Letting the guard fall to his doom, Clyde turned to Melissa. She was using his breasts like giant battering rams to smash apart the buildings she crawled over and was heading toward the airport. Perfect...

 

"Melissa, their heading for the airport!" Clyde yelled and Melissa looked up. He pointed toward the limos and Melissa turned to give them a vicious smile. Not bothering to stand up, she crawled over to the airport, smashing hundreds of buildings along the way, before stopping right on the runway. She sprawled out over the airport, crushing most of the planes and hangers before turning a smirk to the control tower. She plucked the control tower off the ground like it was a newly planted bush and smashed it right into the road leading from the hangers to the runway. The demolished building created a virtual wall that made any attempt to takeoff pointless. Even if she moved from her spot.

 

Clyde started after the limos as they veered to turn another way. Seeing the airport was out, they started to head for the exit of the city, the exit they hadn't utterly annihilated. Clyde debating going after them, but stopped as Melissa started to crawl after them. She, slowly, and seductively, crawled after them like a cat chasing a toy mouse, her ass swinging to and fro… The fog seemed to roll in an... Clyde couldn't stand it anymore, he NEEDED her, but... but he could make this exciting for both of them.

 

Melissa had, purposely, let the limos get ahead of her. She was coming after them, smashing her hands down overly forcefully, as she closed in. Her hand started to stretch out to grab the first one when Clyde  grabbed her rear. She eeped in surprise before glancing back at him. He wanted to explain, he really did, but his lust was simply too great and thinking was...hard. He thrust right into her without a word causing her epp to turn into a surprised moan.

 

"C-Clyde? Wh-what ar- ohhhhh," Melissa said as her pussy became soaked almost instantly. She clamped down on him with such force he had to gasp and despite her confused words, he knew she had been dying for this just as much as he had.

 

"Don't worry, they're not escaping," Clyde whispered to her before started to pump her faster. Melissa looked confused at first, but his third thrust caused her body to react like he knew it would. She moaned before swelling larger and her confusion turned to a giggle.

 

"You horn dog. I approve very, VERY much," Melissa said before going back to enjoying the sex. And her growth spurt. Clyde smiled as each pump caused Melissa's rear to expand outward. He could feel her ass growing in his hands and smiled as her breasts moved further and further forward. The limos were getting away, for now, but that was going to change very quickly.

 

Picking up the pace, Clyde felt his own body starting to swell and expand in approval. He felt his feet push deeper into the cement and plow through more of the mansions he was standing on. He glanced over and saw the few skyscrapers looking more and more like models as his body began its spurt.

 

But the real star was Melissa whose growth had speed up noticeably. She rested her head on one arm while the other dug into the ground. Each thrust caused her to lengthen and enlarge, moving her closer to the limos. Their lead was rather large, but it was shrinking now that Melissa's spurt had gone into overdrive. She giggled and moaned as Clyde's thrusts moved her closer and closer to her prize. And hers breasts crushed more and more as she gave "chase".

 

Clyde started to pump Melissa as fast as his enhanced body could go and both of them began a rapid growth. Clyde grunted and growled as his muscles began to swell even further. Melissa moaned and laughed as the lead the limos had began to vanish. Soon she was almost staring right down at them and her skyscraper-sized breasts were fast approaching. The limos tried to go faster, but they simply couldn't thanks to their sheer size. One by one, Melissa's breasts caught them and buried them under her still growing body.

 

Seeing them all dead was the last straw and both Clyde and Melissa came. Their growth spurt surged to even greater heights as their screams were heard all over the world. Clyde opened his eyes to watch clouds drift past his eyes and watched them fall further and further below him. Melissa's massive form expanded further and further, covering the city and wiping out everyone and everything in it. And still they both grew.

 

Clyde watched in shock and pleasure as the city, what was left of it, turned into small grey smudges. His penis expanded inside Melissa and she groaned and moaned in approval. Melissa smiled as her body spread further and further out, crushing the tiny vehicles that had managed to flee and much of the countryside outside the city. And still they grew. They passed 10,000 ft, 20,000, 30,000...

 

Finally, at 35,000 ft tall, over six miles, the pair's massive spurt came to an end. Clyde pulled out of his wife and grunted as his strength increased yet more. He felt beyond powerful, beyond mortal. He was beyond human in every sense of the word. And despite the unbelievable size he already was, he knew they could grow still bigger. Melissa moaned as her hips and breasts expanded yet again and her back toned and hardened. She didn't bother to stand as she rolled over to face Clyde. Her back annihilated the Taian mountain range like it was nothing and she licked her lips in eager need. Clyde might have resisted if anything of the old him was even still there.

 

But the old Clyde was gone, just like the old Melissa. They were beyond them both, beyond mortal concepts. They knew they had to be bigger. Even at this size people would resist, kill, and cause more death. But that would stop once they were even larger. So large that they WERE the world. And then...then they would make this world the way it should have been. They would make a world where no one preys on the weak, where love is all consuming, and where their rule was absolute. The people would love them, they would love each other, and they would be happy. And they would be slaves to that happiness and love.

 

Melissa spread her legs as her eyes began to glow with divine light. Clyde smiled back as he leaned down to take his ascended wife once again. And as he did, his eyes began to shine as well. But while both saw the golden glow of divinity, all the people around them saw was the growing shadow of their new masters… Their new worlds.

End Notes:

Finally the last part of this one shot is here. Sorry this took so long but RL has been kicking my ass as of late. With classes starting, work picking up, and other just hectic things, I haven't had much chance to work on anything.

For the time being ASH is going to stay on hiatus. Sorry, but I just don't have the time for it ATM. However, things should get back into a rhythm soon so I should be able to get back to it within the month.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6123