- Text Size +

Joyous Apocalypse



Clyde buried his head into his hands as he sat next to his dying wife. This had been what he had been trying to avoid, this is what he had given up his old life to stop, this... this was inevitable... and it was all his fault.

 

Clyde Hamon was a brilliant man. A man who had loved science, loved innovation.... and who needed money. That was how it all started… How everything had gone wrong. His home country, now erased from the map, had been less interested in his humanitarian works. No, they had wanted his weapons, his armor, his... four horsemen...

 

And he had given it to them... He had given them their guns, their bombs, their tanks, all with the belief that he would do more good in the end. His naivete made him sick now. Whatever good he did was far outweighed by the massacres he helped, the doom he brought, the countless lives he snuffed out. He would still be doing just that if it hadn't been for Melissa.... Melissa who now laid before him, dying.

 

She had opened his eyes, made him see the disasters he was unleashing, the crimes his country was committing, the lust for power that had tainted their leaders. No weapon was deadly enough, no death toll too high. They wanted more... but Clyde was tired of being death, destroyer of worlds. He wanted to help his people, not kill them. But most of all, he wanted to be with Melissa.

 

So they had fled, he and Melissa. Newly married and on the run from their very home, the couple had nothing but each other. But it was more than enough. They escaped to a rival country, one they thought would be safe to live in. They changed their names, got new jobs, made new friends. For five years the couple lived a life of simplicity and bliss. But things were changing outside their bubble. The wars Clyde had left didn’t just end with him leaving...

 

Without his genius to support it, their home country's Empire began to splinter. Territories once passivied began to rise up. Civil wars began to break out and chaos spread through the old Empire. But it didn’t stop at its borders. It spread into other countries, other places. Economies  began to crumble, lack of food and work created uncontainable anger, the anger became rebellion, and the peaceful country they had fled to vanished almost overnight. A new regime took power, one far more corrupt and brutal than their home country had ever been, and began to attack everyone near them. The Empire, now under the guise of a “Republic” reformed but in a twisted version of itself. Faced with being drawn into another war, the couple attempted to flee, but their luck had run out.

 

They were captured, they were tortured, their identities were revealed, and Clyde found himself making doom again. Melissa became their leverage on him, their constant threat, and Clyde, despite her pleas, could not let her go. He did as he was told, he created weapons even more deadly than before... and the entire world paid the price.

 

News was scarce so deep in the ground, but Clyde still heard things. Of how the old empire had been taken over by the Republic. How his weapons had annihilated his home, wiped it from existence. How men and women completely ruled by greed and lust had taken almost complete control. Yet still he worked... still he gave them what they needed... And now he would pay the price. He had damned the world to save his wife... only to watch her die anyway

 

His captors had never been kind of his wife. They had starved her, beat her, left her to rot in her own filth. She had managed to survive, for a time, but her endurance had limits. Limits that had been reached...

 

Melissa had been an amazing woman. She had been one of the few whistleblower still willing to work in the Empire. She risked everything just to show Clyde the truth of his works and never once regretted it. She had always been stronger than him… in nearly every way. And her beauty had matched her inner self. Her blue eyes had been as clear as a cloudless day, her black hair long and soft. Her lips had been softer than the best pillows and her smell... But all of that was gone.

 

His wife was now a broken shell of her old self. Her skin clung to her bones like old rags and her lips were so thin that they barely covered her teeth. Her eyes were dim and distant, their blue turning a pale white. And her hair was straw-like and falling out. The rest of her body was no better and Clyde was too afraid to even hug her for fear of injuring her. She tried to focus on him, but the lack of food and constant abuse left her addled and confused.

 

"I'm so sorry, Melissa. I should have listened to you. I should have been strong enough to let you go... Should have spared...." he drifted off as tears began to fill his eyes. He knew they would mistreat his wife, knew they would abuse her, knew this was the most likely outcome... and still choose it. Damn him...DAMN HIM!!!

 

"You have one minute," the gruff voice of the guard said. Clyde had to fight not to grip his wife's hands tighter as fresh anger washed through him. The monsters had only given him two minutes to say goodbye, and only after he had threatened to end his life. His wife was dying because of THEM and they couldn't even give him time to MOURN her. But he fought the anger down, he still had something to do, and mouthing off to the guard would only ruin this chance.

 

Clyde pulled a syringe out of his lab coat and gulped down a lump of anxiety. According to the label, it was a chemical of his own making. A poison that was one of the more humane weapons he had made. It would cause no pain, simply make the person to feel very tired. They would fall asleep in short order... and never wake up. No pain, no terror, just sleep. Which was why he knew the real contents would be save in the syringe. None of his "owners" would ever want such an easy and kind death for their enemies.

 

The real contents of the syringe was a serum, a serum so powerful, so dangerous, he had purposely blown up the lab he had made it in. All notes on it were destroyed and he even give himself a concussion to explain why he couldn't remember it. But he had remembered it, and had remade it when his "owners" had not been watching. He had planned to use it on a test subject, a spider or a rat or something, when he was ready to end it all. But now... now it was the only chance his wife had of survival.

 

It was dangerous to be sure. He had never tested it on humans and there was no telling what it might do to his wife. But it was the only chance he had of saving her. If it didn't work, then at least he could die knowing he did all he could. And if it did...

 

Clyde hooked the syringe to the IV going into his wife. His guards believed he was ending her life as painlessly as possible with the poison he had brought. They had no reason to think it wasn’t what it was labeled as. Sadly, the serum would take some time to take effect... more time than he had to stay. He would just have to pray it would work... and prepare for his final project. Hopefully she would realize what he wanted for her and...

 

"Goodbye, my love. Be safe," Clyde said as he stood from the chair beside his wife. Her hand weakly moved toward him, but Clyde didn't dare let it reach. If it did... if it did he would never let go. And he had to go, or she would never have a chance to escape. Clyde turned away and let himself be escorted back to his lab. He didn’t bother fighting off the tears.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Melissa faded in and out as Clyde said goodbye to her. Her mind cleared slightly as she saw the syringe be put into her IV. What...was he doing? She knew him too well to think it was to kill her, and his last words.... No...NO!

 

She tried to grab him, tried to make him stay, but she was so weak. He turned away and was lead out by the damned guards. Melissa tried to call out to him, but her voice was just a whimper. Her vision darkened as her strength reached its end. She could feel oblivion coming and she fought to keep it away. But her stamina was gone, the pain all consuming, and Melissa gave one last weak gasp as she fell into the darkness.

 

Suddenly, a massive jolt rocketed through Melissa. She gasped in both shock and surprise as her eyes snapped open. She blinked a few times as her vision cleared and focused in ways it hadn’t in...months? Years? The pain that had been so oppressive was only a small nagging and Melissa managed to sit up with ease. She... she wasn't fighting to keep her eyes open, nor did her body feel like dead weight. In fact she felt... felt...

 

Her thoughts went blank in shock as she watched her hand start to swell. Her skin began to pull away from her bones and fill back up with life. She watched with a small smile as her arm twitched and groaned as it grew back to a healthy proportion. Melissa looked down and laughed as her chest expanded back to its usual proportions. Ripping off the cover, Melissa saw her entire body regaining its lost vigor. All the starvation, sickness, and weariness was...gone! It was like she had never been abused or starved at all! Even her bruises were gone!

 

Melissa, practically, leap out of bed as she felt better than she had in...ever! Whatever Clyde had given her was amazing! But her amazement at her sudden recovery was pushed aside as she remembered her lover's final words. That bastard... he wanted her to flee, to escape while he made sure his inventions would never be used again. A few moments ago, she would have been happy he had taken such a step. But that was before she had, suddenly, been given her life back, before she would be the one who had to live without HIM. He had been unable to give up on her, how DARE he ask her to give up on him! No, they were going together, whether it be to flee or to what awaited beyond death.

 

Taking out the IV, which was only half empty, Melissa grabbed the metal hanger it was on and gripped it like an off-balanced staff. It was far from an ideal weapon, but it was the best she had. She started toward the door leaving her room and slinked to the side of it. She took a deep breath as she readied herself to burst out and....and... She paused as her body began to feel... odd.

 

A sudden wave of pleasure rocked Melissa and she had to fight not to moan. She glanced down and her eyes went wide as the floor began to move further and further away. Her hospital gown started to be stretched tighter and tighter. Melissa gaped in shock and awe as her breasts pressed against the constraints of her gown. She turned and watched as the top of the doorframe moved closer and closer. The feeling came back for one last wave and she couldn't help but gasp as he entire body surged outward.

 

Recovering from her sudden growth spurt, Melissa looked down at herself and gasped. Her average frame had grown to seven, maybe more, feet tall and the rest of her body had been enhanced as well! Her B-cup breasts were closer to Cs now and her hips were noticeably wider. Her stomach looked more toned and firm while any bit of unneeded fat was gone. She was just starting to really inspect herself when the door, suddenly, opened.

 

"What the he-" a soldier said as he walked in. He stopped midsentence as he turned and stared up at the, now amazon-sized, Melissa. His eyes lingered on her breasts, which were peeking out from behind her gown, and Melissa quickly covered them in embarrassment. The guard seemed to snap out of his shock seeing her, typical, reaction and his shock turned to fear. He started to yell for help, but Melissa reacted super-humanly quick. She clamped her hand around his neck, trying to choke off his scream and maybe choke him. Instead, his neck snapped like a twig and his yell died with him.

 

Melissa epped as she withdrew in horror. The soldier flopped to the ground, his head lulling at an odd angle, and Melissa felt a sudden wave of nausea wash over her. She...she had KILLED him! And... and she hadn't even been trying to! It... it was just a reaction, sh-she had just wanted to keep him quiet! Oh God....oh God, what had Clyde DONE to her?!

 

Her inner turmoil was interrupted as voices sounded from down the hall. Footsteps were heading toward her room. Oh no, she needed to hide, keep out of sight so they didn... didn't.... didn't do what?

 

Melissa turned her gaze to the dead soldier and then toward her hand. It...it had been so easy... not even a real attack... Just a quick grab and he was dead. So why... why couldn't she do it to the people coming in now? It wasn't like they didn't deserve it. These "soldiers" were the same people who had, purposely, starved and beaten her to death. Why SHOULD she feel bad about killing them? If anything, she was doing the world a favor! And most of all... Melissa looked down at the remaining bit of serum left in the syringe. Most of all, they still had her husband...

 

A fresh wave of anger fueling her, Melissa moved to stand next to the door as the footsteps neared. She waited till one of the guards gave a curse of surprise at seeing the dead guard before spinning out to face them. They had just enough time to look shocked before Melissa punched the first one right in the chest. The blow created a sickening crack and sent the man flying into the wall. The guard crumpled to the floor in a broken heap, either dead or knocked unconscious from shock.

 

The other tried to draw his pistol, but Melissa's other hand clamped onto his head. He cried in agony and tried to pry Melissa's fingers off, but his struggles only got her to tighten her grip. A few pops got him to cry in even more pain and blood began to ooze onto Melissa’s hand She, effortlessly, lifted him off the ground and up to her face as she pinned him to a wall.

 

"Where is my husband?" she, hissed out, squeezing with each word. The guard cried and screamed in pain with each squeeze, but still managed to point to her right. She thought about crushing him then and there, but decided to show him mercy for cooperating. It wasn’t like he was a threat anyway. Letting go of his head, the guard flopped to the ground and clutched his head in agony, still screaming in pain. Melissa wiped the blood that had gotten onto her onto her gown before started down the hallway. She was just about to turn the corner when a loud bang echoed from behind her.

 

A sharp pain, like someone poking her too hard, stabbed into her left shoulder and Melissa whirled around. The guard from before, having rubbed the blood out of his eyes, stared in mute horror with his gun still pointed at her. He had shot her... she had let him live and he had SHOT her! And he was getting ready to shoot her AGAIN!!!

 

A spike of rage and anger started in Melissa's stomach and she started to advance toward the bastard. As she did, another wave of pleasure shot through her. Melissa, though, ignored it as she keep her gaze locked on the stupid idiot who had spat on her mercy. Had he not seen what she had done to his friend? Had he not seen how easy it would have been to kill HIM?! But what was she expecting from this Goddamn monsters who had tortured her, turned her husband into a weapon factory, and murdering God knows how many millions!!! Why the fuck was she even SHOWING them mercy?! They sure as shit didn’t deserve it!

 

As if stocked by her wraith, Melissa's body swelled larger and larger and larger. She broke eight feet in two strides and neared ten feet in three. Her gown ripped apart under her expanding form and her naked majesty was revealed. Her arms began to tone and harden as signs of abs appeared on her stomach. Even lost in her rage as she was, Melissa was very conscious of the massive increase in power she was gaining.

 

The guard emptied his pistol's magazine into her, but the bullets were as ineffective as the first. Seeing Melissa filling more and more of the hall, the man turned to flee with a cry of terror. He didn't get far as Melissa lunged forward. Her hand came down and smashed right into his head, causing it to explode like a stuffed grape. Her fist keep going, though, and plowed through his torso and nearly all the way to his legs. Melissa pulled her hand free as the remains of the man split apart and flopped into a pool of blood and organs.

 

Melissa regarded to grisly scene with some satisfaction, even spitting on what was left of him. It was what he deserved...what they ALL deserved. They had hurt her, her husband, and so many others for the LAST time. Turning around, which did take some work now that she was so large, Melissa headed back down the hall. Running boots were coming her way, but Melissa only smiled in vicious anticipation.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Clyde had been about halfway through his final preparations when the alarm went off. A good number of the guards in the room rushed out as the others advanced to encircle him. Clyde's heart fell into his feet as he realized only one thing could have caused that alarm, Melissa. He had prayed and hoped she would manage to slip away, that her enhanced form would give her the edge needed to escape. But with the alarm triggered, the entire complex, and the base above it, would be on high alert. The chances of her slipping out, now, were near zero.

 

To make matters worse, the guards had shoved him into a corner away from his tools and work. He couldn't finish the bomb he had been making and his "owners" were sure to realize how Melissa had recovered so suddenly. They would kill him... slowly, and go back to abusing the abominations he had already made for them. He just hoped they wouldn't realize what the serum wa-

 

A sudden quake shook Clyde's thoughts from his head. Beakers, papers, and other junk fell to the ground as he and the guards fought to keep their footing. The sound of metal crashing into metal echoed in from the hallway outside and a smaller quake sent what little was on the tables tumbling down. Shouts of alarm were followed by a mass of gunfire. What in- no… MELISSA!

 

Clyde tried to rush forward, but the guards shoved him back into the corner. When he wouldn’t stop trying to push past them, they doubled him over with the butt of a gun. Clyde gasped and looked up to see one raising their gun up for a knockout blow… But the blow never came. Just as the guard got it raised, the gunfire began to turn into screams… and far, far worse sounds. The sounds of bones cracking, flesh being mangled, and pleas of mercy filled the hallway outside. Until, just as quickly as the massacre had started, the hallway went dead quiet. The gunfire was gone...the screams were gone... the only noise was the guards' worried breaths. Blood began to leak in from outside and the guards all flipped their guns to full auto.

 

Suddenly, a massive blow hit the metal door and the indent of a large fist appeared in the metal. Both Clyde and the soldiers stared in awe and horror as a second blow made the door buckle inward. That door was solid steel... A tank shell would have trouble blasting through it! And yet, whatever was on the other side of it had nearly broken it with two punches.... What in God’s na-

 

The third blow smashed into the metal and was all the massive door could take. It tore free from its frame and crashed down with so much force that a wave of dust and air blasted into the room. The wave of dust and debris made seeing what was on the other side impossible, but that didn't stop the guards from unloading into the open space. A hail of gunfire, enough to shred an entire squad of soldiers, was sent through the open door and only stopped when the guards had to reload. With practiced speed, the guards ejected their magazines and slammed in fresh ones as spent casing rolled away. They held fire, though, as the cloud of debris began to disperse.

 

As the cloud faded away, Clyde and the guards could only stare in shock as a figure stood in the doorway. The figure had its hands on its hips and looked completely unaffected by the barrage of fire that had hit it. Clyde blinked as he realized the figure was a woman... and what a woman! She had to be ten, maybe more, feet tall and her figure was... breathtaking didn't even come close! Her hips were wide and strong while her breasts were big, but not massive. Her stomach and legs showed clear signs of muscle, but looked more lithe than bulky. She was completely naked and proud of it as she smirked down at them all. And her face... those blue eyes and long black hair... Those soft lip- OH GOD!!!

 

"M-M-MELISSA?!" Clyde stammered out in shock as the last of the dust cloud faded to reveal his wife. Or...or at least a paragoned version of Melissa. She had always been beautiful, but now... now she was like an idealized statue come to life. And being so large only magnified her perfection. That look of supreme confidence, her firm and perky breasts, the black hair concealing her sex, her lithe and agile frame... all of it made him need her more than he ever had before... Until he noticed what was behind her...

 

Clyde's awe turned to horror as he looked at the slaughter behind his enhanced wife. Blood and body parts were scattered throughout the hallway. Bits of people dangled from the lights while massive gorges filled with blood lined the walls. A few reaching hands were locked in desperate crawls of escape as the rest of the body was nothing but pulp. The guards hadn't been simply killed, but mutilated and... toyed with. And the sheer amount of blood that caked Melissa's hand and feet....Oh God... What had he done to her?

 

The guards noticed the slaughter as well and panicked glanced went between them. The leader of the group swore before looking around for some way out of this. His eyes locked onto Clyde and, before either Clyde or Melissa could act, snatched up Clyde.

 

"Stay back! Come closer and he dies, you freakish bitch!" the guard yelled as he pressed a handgun into Clyde's neck. Clyde went completely still as the gun nearly cut off his air. Instinctual fear caused him to turn pleading eyes to Melissa, but he regretted it instantly. No, he didn't need saving, he needed her to escape! Clyde tried to motion with his eyes for her to leave, but she was no longer looking at him. Instead, her eyes were glaring broadswords at the guard holding him hostage.

 

"Let....him....go," Melissa growled out as she took a step closer. The guard pressed the gun harder into Clyde's throat and the others retreated a few steps.

 

"Last warning! One more step and he i-" was as far as he got before Melissa threw what looked to be a metal IV stand at the guard. The metal bar punched right through the guard's mouth, which was open in mid-sentence, and ripped his head off with a sickening tear. The headless corpse of the guard flopped onto Clyde and Clyde added his lunch to the sickening mess he was being pushed down into.

 

The other guards reacted in differing ways. Two opened fire on Melissa, but their bullets just flattened into powder upon impact. They had just enough time to look shocked before Melissa snatched up a lab table and brought it down onto them. They died so fast they didn't even get a chance to scream in panic... Another rushed toward Clyde, but not to grab him. Instead, the guard dropped his weapon and cowered behind him, begging Clyde to get Melissa to spare him.

 

The last survivor tried to make a run for it and was nearly to the door when Melissa caught him. She kicked him with such power that his body seemed to teleport right into the wall. He splattered into it leaving nothing but clumps of flesh and blood. There wasn't enough of him left to even tell a person had been there at all. The guard that had cowered behind Clyde cried in panic before curling into a fetal position.

 

Clyde gave in and threw up the last bits of lunch as a bit of eye rolled past. He tried to shove the headless guard off himself, but touching it only made him gag. A large shadow, suddenly, covered Clyde and the weight of the corpse vanished as it did. Clyde looked up to see Melissa kneeling down in front of him. She smiled at him before tossing the corpse away like she would a spent piece of paper. Clyde stared up at her completely nude form and could only gap in awe. Melissa's eyes shifted away as her face reddened.

 

"Cl-Clyde... don't stare at me like that..." Melissa said as her smile spread a bit more. Clyde blinked a few times before, finally, coming out of his shock. He let a single chuckle escape his mouth before smiling up at his wife.

 

"You're never going to get used to me staring at you, are you?" Clyde asked as he smiled up at his wife. Her blush deepened as she got that same smile that had convinced him she was the one. And just like that, the wet blood, the slaughter, her sudden changes, all of it didn't matter. All that mattered was that he was reunited with the love of his life. And that he wasn't holding her.

 

Clyde leap up onto Melissa's lap and moved up her legs. Her blushing smile turned to a confused look as Clyde wrapped his arms around her large, firm back. He tried to pull her close, but had to settle for leaning in as he planted a kiss on her nearly twice as large lips.

 

Melissa blinked at him in surprise at the sudden kiss, but it was quickly replaced with a seductive and amourous look. It was Clyde's turn to be surprised as Melissa's arms pulled him into her strong, yet gentle, embrace and she pressed her soft lips into his face. Her tongue filled his mouth completely, yet still danced and played around his own. Like a mother cat caressing her young.

 

The real fun was just about to start as Melissa's large hand started to move down toward Clyde's pants when, suddenly, Melissa stopped dead. She blinked a few times and Clyde pulled away from her kiss.

 

"Melissa? Is something wrong?" he asked as she glanced back at him. She gave him an... odd smile before shaking her head.

 

"No...nothing is wrong," Melissa said as her hand rubbed his back. And then started to rub more of it than before. Had she spread out her fin- wait why did he feel like he was going upward? And was Melissa's lips always tha- oh God....

 

Clyde watched in stunned silence as Melissa began to swell even bigger. She bit her lower lip as it expanded outward. Clyde looked down in wonder as her breasts began to push into his lap and, slowly, rise up his body. Melissa pulled him closer and Clyde turned back to her face. Her blue eyes grew along with the rest of her and he found himself pulled deeper and deeper into them. All the while, the floor of the room moved further and further away as he was lifted higher by Melissa's expanding lap.

 

Clyde couldn't take it anymore and pulled himself into a lust-crazed kiss. Melissa giggled at him as her far larger lips pressed, gently, into his. She gave soft moans of pleasure as Clyde began to rub her still growing chest. A sudden tug from behind him cause Clyde to break off the kiss. He looked back just in time for Melissa's huge hand to rip his pants right off him, leaving him naked from the waist down.

 

Melissa licked her lips as a sudden surge of size sent her eyes growing past the top of Clyde's head. Her hands grabbed him up and started to lift his waist up toward her mouth. Clyde shuddered as he felt her hot, quick, breaths on his cock and his anticipation only grew as Melissa did. But a sudden bang snapped both of them out of their lust.

 

"Ahh, what di- o-oh..." Melissa said as she tried to look up, but couldn't thanks to the ceiling. Her lust-fueled growth had expanded her to more than fifteen feet and most of the room was taken up by her immense legs. And that was while kneeling...

 

Clyde, snapped out of his lust for the moment, looked around and realized they were in a bad situation. Melissa was, barely, fitting in the lab after this last growth. If she grew again, there would be no  room for anyone but her. He needed to get out of here and hope the serum made her strong enough to punch her way out. Otherwise his wife was likely to crush him by accident.

 

"Melissa, I need to get out of here," Clyde said. Melissa, who had been staring in wonder at how much larger she had become, glanced back down at her much smaller husband.

 

"What? Why?" she asked as a bit of fear entered her eyes and voice. Despite being larger than most buildings, she seemed to shrink and collapse into herself. Oh no, she was taking this all the wrong way!

 

"No, NO! I'm not scared of you, my love. If anything, I'm more in love with you than I ever was," Clyde assured Melissa as he tried to hug her neck, but couldn't reach. Instead, he settled for her breasts, though he could only barely get his arms around them. Melissa's sudden sadness faded a bit as she turned back toward him.

 

"This is just a matter of survival. If you get much bigger I'm not sure there is going to be any room for me in the lab. I need to get out so you can make a way out without worrying about hurting me," Clyde explained. Melissa looked around and seemed to notice just how little space was left in the lab. She blushed a bit before looking away in embarrassment.

 

"Oh...right... I guess I am being a bit of a space hog, hehe," she giggled before trying to shift away from the door. Her first attempt only shifted her a few inches so she repositioned her hands and tried again. The second attempt was even worse as her left hand broke right through the wall. A bit of the ceiling started to fall, but Melissa managed to catch the worst of it and hold it up. Unfortunately, it meant she only had one hand to try and move with. And no matter where she shifted it, she couldn't move herself without risking bringing the entire roof down on them.

 

"Dammit! I'm sorry, Clyde, I just can't move," Melissa admitted with a worried look. Clyde cursed as he failed to so much as budge his wife's firm and large butt out of the doorway. She was stuck and him with her. Worse, the damage she had caused was starting to spread and Clyde could tell the room was losing its battle with gravity. There had to be someway out...

 

Clyde rushed back to the middle of the room and started to dig through the scattered debris. There had to be something here he could use to keep himself safe!

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Melissa fought down a groan as the weight of the ceiling increased again. Even with her super-human strength, the weight was becoming more than she could bear. And, like Clyde, she could tell the room was coming apart. Clyde was, desperately, looking through the debris for someway to keep himself safe and Melissa racked her own brain to think of a way to do it.

 

She wasn't nearly big enough to keep him safe in her hand and she didn't trust herself to keep her grip the right amount to not hurt him even if she could. Trying to lie over him had the problem of all that weight forcing her down. She might be strong enough to keep it up, but if not... Ohhhh, there had to be someway to save him! If only he was like her an-

 

Wait... like her... OF COURSE! Using her free hand, Melissa reached for the IV she had speared the fucker with from before. She breathed a sigh of relieve to see she had thrown the bottom part leading and that the monster's head had only gone halfway through the bar. Hopefully, the syringe had survived the rough trip.

 

She, gently, plucked the syringe off and brought it to her face. She smiled in joy to see it was still intact and the needle undamaged. Thank goodness, now all she needed to do was inject it into Clyde.

 

Thankfully, Clyde was bent over looking through the junk which made for the perfect target. Taking careful aim, Melissa jabbed the syringe forward before putting her middle finger on her husband's back.

 

"OWW!!" Clyde yelled as he tried to spring up, but couldn't thanks to Melissa holding him down. She used her thumb to push the plunger down and made sure not to stop till the syringe was empty. All the while Clyde yelled and swore like crazy. Melissa released him and he whirled around on her in an instant.

 

"WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT?!" Clyde demanded as he pulled the syringe out of his ass. Melissa couldn't help but giggle at the sight rather than answer. Clyde glared at her and then the syringe. His angry look faded away and turned into shock.

 

"Melissa... oh God you didn't..." he mumbled as he, slowly, turned to look at her. She gave him a mischievous smile before shrugging.

 

"I figured if you were like me, you would survive. And... and I might be curious see what it can do to you," Melissa said as a few very appealing possibilities went through her head. That last part was kinda a lie as she hadn't really thought much further than saving him, but now that she WAS thinking about it, she was rather excited.

 

Clyde opened his mouth to say something, but stopped as he looked to stare off into space. He blinked a few times as if trying to shake something off before looking down. His dick, suddenly, become rock hard and Melissa chuckled as his hands nearly grabbed his wood. And then it started...

 

Clyde had never been hunky or muscular. In fact, most would describe him as lanky and thin. And sure his blonde hair was more straw-like than anything else, but Melissa hadn't cared about such things. She loved Clyde because of his personality and intelligence, not his body. But that was changing quick.

 

Melissa watched with barely contained lust as her husband began to grow. His scrawny legs began to swell and harden with signs of strength. His already erect penis began to push further out. The lab coat and shirt he had been wearing began to be stretched as Clyde's body demanded more and more space. Melissa had fight not to snatch him up as his chest expanded and pecs began to appear under his tight clothing.

 

For his part, Clyde had gone from surprise to amazement. He flexed one of his arms and a small bicep appeared. As he did, the sleeve of his coat ripped, no longer able to contain his sudden increase in size. He smirked before looking at the rest of his coat. He grabbed it with both hands before glancing up at Melissa. He paused a second before giving her a seductive smile. He let go of his coat and, instead, moved to the bottom of his shirt. Melissa stared in anticipation, eager to see what her husband had in mind.

 

Clyde ripped the bottom half of his shirt and revealed his stomach. Melissa watched as it hardened and formed into a set of small, but noticeable, abs. Her husband wasn't finished as his hands moved to the top of his shirt. He smiled before he ripped it in two like a wrestler in the ring. His still swelling pecs were revealed for Melissa to gaze at while his coat was left as ruined tatters, barely clinging on. He turned to show his back to her and let his own growth rip the last scraps of clothing off his body. Melissa watched with lust-crazed eyes as his back expanded and widened and his rear firmed and tightened.

 

Finally, Clyde's spurt came to an end and he turned to reveal his new nearly eight foot tall form. Gone was his skinny and lanky figure to be replaced with an athletic and strong one. His muscles were far from body-builder size, but they were clearly visible and Clyde couldn't help but still marvel at them.

 

"Shit this feels... amazing. I should have just used this stuff months ago!" Clyde said as he moved his hand over his chest. Melissa, unable to take anymore, shoved his hand aside before feeling his new form herself. She gave a heaving gasp as she felt his new and VERY improved body. Before, she had been afraid to do much of anything to him for fear of hurting him. Now...now he felt like he could take a tank shell and be fine.

 

"Damn right you should have. And then shared it with me," Melissa said as her hand moved down Clyde's body. Clyde smiled at that and remained still as her hand inched closer and closer to his shaft. It, along with the rest of him, had engorged on the serum and had grown a bit more than the rest of him. Big enough that Melissa didn't feel worried about doing this. Pinching it between her thumb and index finger, Melissa began to give her husband a handjob like no other. Well... more like a fingerjob.

 

Clyde hummed in pleasure as Melissa, slowly, moved her fingers up and down him. She began to speed up and bent down a bit more. She couldn't bend down enough to get her mouth around it, but she could do the next best thing. She blew a gust of air down at her lover and he shivered in excitement at the sudden heat washing over him. Melissa could feel his penis beginning to twitch as she increased the tempo. Clyde bit his lips as his hand tightened around her fingers. He was getting close, just a little more and...

 

A stream of white erupted out of Clyde's dick as he came. Melissa giggled as a face of pure ecstasy filled her lover's head. He took in big gulps of air as his dick twitched and sent another jet of seed out. Melissa keep up her stroking till Clyde finished fully. A sizable puddle lay in front of him and Clyde ran a hand over his head.

 

"Oh....fuck... That...was amazing..." Clyde said between gasps and Melissa chuckled in approval. She started to shift her legs so that he could return the favor, but stopped as Clyde's eyes shot wide.

 

"Clyde?" Melissa said in worry before her husband twitched and let out a groan. But not one of pain...

 

Suddenly, Clyde's body exploded outward. His head rocketed upward, growing past Melissa's breasts, her head, and ramming into the ceiling. Clyde was forced to kneel as well as he surged outward even more. His barely notice pecs swelled outward and became very VERY noticeable. His abs puffed out a bit more to go from noticeable to eye drawing. The small bicep that topped his arms ballooned out while his legs surged with new muscles. The guard, who had been long forgotten, watched in horror as Clyde's expanding rear came rushing back toward him. He had just enough time to beg God for help before Clyde's rear pushed him into the wall. He exploded out and into a smear without Clyde even noticing.

 

Melissa was beyond shocked as Clyde's sudden, and huge, spurt came to an end. What little room Melissa had left was now taken up by him and he was just as, if not more, massive as she was. Clyde blinked a few times as he recovered from the sudden growth and swore as he noticed his new size.

 

"Fucking hell... I'm...I'm as big as you! I don't believe it..." Clyde said as he tried to look at himself, but could only shift slightly thanks to being pressed so tightly into Melissa. Melissa grunted a bit as Clyde pushed into her and she tried to shift to give him a bit more room.

 

"I guess the serum really agrees with you! And we don't have worry about you getting hurt," Melissa said as she snuck in a quick rub on her husband's new and improved chest. Clyde gave her a smirk as he cupped one of her breast in return.

 

"Possibly... but there is another explanation for my sudden spurt," Clyde said before moving his hand down. It rubbed along her inner thigh and Melissa cooed in approval.

 

"Are you sure that hypothesis is sound? I think you might have some ulterior motive to suggesting it," Melissa said as her hand sank down to rest on his inner thigh. Clyde smirked at her answer.

 

"Perhaps, but I don't think there is any harm in testing it, do you?" Clyde asked as he shifted to bring his cock onto target. He didn't know, nor care, he was making a bloody streak up the wall with the ruined remains of the last guard.


"Quite the opposite. I see a great many problems if you DON'T test it," Melissa said as she kissed Clyde on his nose. No longer caring if the roof stayed up or not, Melissa stopped trying to hold it up and focused on pulling Clyde into her as hard and as far as she could. Seconds later, the entire roof of the lab collapsed and, along with it, much of the underground testing area.