Far From The Tree by Survivor
Summary:

Anna is a single mother who is barely capable of keeping up with her young, strong-willed daughter, Alice, who seems to take more after Anna's independent and seemingly-perfect older sister, Shirley.

It's all a little more than she can bear. Suffice it to say, the LAST thing she needs is to come down with the shrinking disease, and be stuck at the size of an ant, at the mercy of her sister, daughter, and daughter's friends. 


Categories: Vore, Butt, Breasts, Feet, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Incest, Lesbians, Odor, Nose, Unaware, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 17408 Read: 76735 Published: June 18 2016 Updated: July 07 2016
Story Notes:

The first half of a 15 page commission I started roughly a month ago, and was only able to make slow progress on due to a series of consistent delays. The second half of the story should be up in the next few days. The categories reflect what will ultimately be included in the completed story, though the first chapter contains more than just general setup.

1. Chapter 1 by Survivor

2. Chapter 2 by Survivor

3. Chapter 3 by Survivor

4. Chapter 4 by Survivor

Chapter 1 by Survivor
Author's Notes:

The setup, the shrinking, some feet, humiliation, teasing, and so on and so forth.

Alice was more or less the typical nine year old girl. Perhaps a little more rebellious than most, but it hadn't been easy for her mother, Anna, to raise her alone. Alice's father had left before she had learned to walk, long before her fair, blonde hair grew to resemble her dad's light shade of brown. Anna had done her best so far but it was difficult. She lacked the robust strength of will and force of personality that her older sister, Shirley, possessed, and with each passing day Anna felt more overwhelmed with her duties as a single mother.

Just that weekend she had tried to put her foot down, grounding Alice when she caught her up way beyond her bedtime for the third night in a row, on the internet chatting with one of her friends. It hadn't gone well. There was a shouting match, and though it hadn't gotten physical, it just drove home for Anna how out of her depth she was.

She had resolved to do something fun with Alice when she got home from school. Maybe an ice cream run, or a trip to the theater for whatever latest children's movie was out. After draining most of her energy on the daily chores around the house, she lay down on the couch with over half an hour to spare before her daughter's school bus would drop her off at the corner. She closed her eyes for just a moment, to catch a quick catnap.

A loud, echoing banging shook Anna awake, and in a fright she tried to gather her wits. Was that a car crash just outside? Her heart jumped into her throat as her blurred vision quickly returned to normal. She felt dizzy, and nothing looked quite right. She turned and swung her legs to get up off of the couch but...something was wrong. The couch was now far larger, far stiffer, than it had been when she had closed her eyes for that quick nap. She got clumsily to her feet on the awkward, worn surface of the couch and stumbled forward over the uneven material.

Across a large chasm was the coffee table, a few tremendous magazines piled up next to the remote, and farther off in the distance was plasma screen tv, sitting on top of the white stand where the cable box and blu-ray rested. The tv, before, hadn't been all that large, as Alice would often complain when returning from her more well-off friend's homes. But now it was enormous, even at the great distance Anna found herself staring at it from.

A rapid series of thuds rocked the door, far, far off to the left, and Anna jumped in surprise. The banging that had woken her, she realized now, was merely someone knocking at the door. It all finally fell into place for her. She had shrunken during her nap, a victim of the shrinking disease that plagued people seemingly at random. She was a fraction of an inch in size, now, not much larger than an ant. She was standing just in the open neck of the sundress she had been wearing to do her chores in, completely nude.

The pounding on the door resumed, this time louder even than before, but stopped abruptly. There was a rustling outside, and even though it was muffled through the door, Anna could make out the voice of her nine-year old daughter, angrily complaining aloud about the inconvenience of having to retrieve the hide-a-key from under a flower pot to let herself in after school.


The doorknob turned and the door was kicked open carelessly, smacking against the inside wall, where a dent already resided from many similar instances where Alice had impatiently flung the door open. Anna could only watch in stunned silence as her now titanic young daughter stepped into the living room. Even from so far away, Alice's tremendous height was obvious. Furrowing her brow, she shrugged her heavy backpack from her shoulder and let it slam into the ground, sending a tremor through the floor that Anna could feel on the couch.

Wasting no time, the nine year old child bumped the door shut with the heel of her left foot before dropping it back to the ground, using the toe of the opposite shoe to pin the heel down and slide her tired foot free, kicking the sneaker across the living room floor and then following suit with the other. Alice's now shrunken mother merely continued to watch in awe at the massive child's movements, speechless as her young daughter wiggled her toes in the purple and black striped socks she had bought her months ago, each toe like a boulder to the tinier, older woman. The socks, though relatively new, were already worn thin on the balls of her feet, and smudged with dirty stains from regular use.

A slightly sour smell drifted towards Anna from one of the sneakers that had landed against the leg of the coffee table, and it brought her back to her senses. She had to get Alice's attention. Stumbling over the wrinkles of her still-normal dress, she walked onto the fabric of the couch cushion and began waving her arms, shouting at the top of her lungs.

“Alice!! Baby, sweetie, I'm over here! Look over here!” She cried out across the great, vast emptiness that separated them in the small living room that once seemed so cramped to the shrunken woman. Alice did not seem to notice as she took one thunderous step, and then another, into the living room, leaving her shoes and bag where they fell, though Anna had told her countless times to put her things away before getting comfortable.

“MOOOOM!” Alice's voice rang out like a roaring thunderclap, echoing through the house as her daughter called out to her, expecting her to be somewhere inside. She stood there a moment, impatiently, hands on her hips, one foot tapping against the hardwood floor as she awaited a response. But there was none. Without another word, no doubt assuming that her mother had gone to attend some errand, Alice walked further into the living room, right passed her shouting, tiny mother on the couch, and to the kitchen.

Anna tried to chase after her on the couch but almost immediately tripped over one of the wrinkles in the couch's fabric cover, falling and rolling underneath the uplifted side of her dress a tiny bit. Her own daughter had failed to notice her, simply trodding on by, gigantic and unaware of her plight. It was humbling to think of the new circumstances of her life. How could she hope to be a mother to Alice now? It had been difficult enough when she was a grown woman. She was still an adult, but how would she manage to care for a nine year old when she couldn't even get her attention?

She shuddered to think of all the horrible ways she might meet her end, all before Alice even found out she had shrunken. Stepped on, devoured by some bug. Even if Alice did discover her, how was life to continue? How would she be able to give a stern talking to her daughter when she couldn't look her in the eye? She hadn't been all that tall before, but now that she had shrunk, she doubted that she'd be as tall as Alice's pinkie toe. Even standing on the couch cushion before, she was lower than the jean pockets on Alice's butt as she strode on by. A hundred of her could fit inside one.



The tremors of Alice's footsteps grew louder as she made her way back into the living room. Struggling with all her might to fight against the meager weight of the cloth resting on top of her, Anna tried to reach the light so she could again try to get her titanic daughter's attention. Before she made any noteworthy progress, the dress was snatched up by the short sleeve, and Alice cast it off to the sidearm of the couch, thinking nothing of the discarded dress. Just another piece of clothing her mother hadn't picked up, or some other explanation not worth another thought.

“Alice!!” Anna cried up towards her young daughter, getting to her feet, but the brunette goddess was already turning around. Much too late, she realized the danger she was in, as Alice's jean-clad butt came into full view, towering over her, bending, blotting out the light and everything overhead as she sat down on the couch. All Anna could do was scream as her daughter's buttocks plopped softly down on top of her, burying her under thousands of tons of 4th grade girl, compressing her tightly into the couch cushion.

In mere moments it became warm, and then hot as no free air was able to pass under Alice's rump. She could hear the television being switched on, and some cartoon's muffled sounds playing in the far-off distance. Overhead, somewhere within the tremendous body of her daughter, a gurgling sound rippled downward as she took a bite of whatever after-school snack she had fetched herself. Anna couldn't move, could scarcely breathe. She could only wait.

She had no idea just how much time had passed, as the muffled and indistinct sounds of cartoonish characters and commercials mixed with the organic sounds of Alice's body. She could hear the faint thumping of her heart, pumping rivers of blood through her young body, the rushing of air as she breathed in without thinking of it. Every so often Alice's weight would shift, and Anna would suffer for it, painfully contorted beneath her daughter's butt as she mindlessly watched her after-school television programs and snacked away on whatever was available.

Finally, after what seemed like ages, her gigantic daughter leaned to one side, resting an elbow on the arm of the couch and bringing her feet up, one to rest underneath her, the other stretched out to thunk against the coffee table, where Anna had expressly told her many times not to place her feet. This little act of disobedience was the farthest thing from her mind, though, as a massive sock-clad foot suddenly slid underneath Alice's butt and over the couch cushion, bulldozing over Anna's miniscule form.

Her senses were immediately overwhelmed by the tangy odor of the warm, slightly sweaty sock that Alice had been wearing all day. Anna couldn't tell if the pungent aroma was so potent because she was now so tiny, or if it was because Alice had opted to wear her favorite socks multiple days in a row, rather than depositing them into the laundry hamper for Anna to wash, or perhaps some combination of the two. She tried again to call out Alice's name but couldn't muster enough breath to manage it.

Absent-mindedly, Alice began to wiggle her toes within the sock that now rested on top of her tiny mother. Her miniaturized body was brushed painfully against the fibers of the couch cushion, rolled along the musky sock, until she was scooped up by the toes and rolled into the wrinkled space under her toes, where the sweaty sock had been partially swallowed up. Now pinched between two fibrous walls of sweaty purple fabric, Anna was able to breathe more freely. But it didn't help her, because now the cheesy odor of her daughter's toe sweat was tenfold.



The toes continued to wiggle, condensing the warm fabric against Anna's body, pressing her between the boulder-sized digits and ball of Alice's foot. She felt her arm snake through some small hole in the worn pad of Alice's striped sock, and it quickly became coated in a thin film of clammy sweat from contact with Alice's bare skin inside, the humid air from inside the sock wafting out like heat from an oven's open door.

As Anna fought to retrieve her arm from the horrible gaping hole of Alice's sock, a sudden stretching of her daughter's toes launched her forward, halfway through the hole, her face pressed awkwardly against the soft flesh of the ball of her giant daughter's foot. The smell on the other side of the hole was overpowering, hot to breathe and vinegary. She kicked her legs frantically and pushed against the pad of Alice's foot, her hands slipping against the warm, clammy flesh. Suddenly everything went sideways as her daughter swung her foot out from under her ass.

Bringing the socked foot up into her lap, Alice looked down at it curiously, her hand already halfway to her sole, ready to scratch at the slight itch that was annoying her. She saw what she thought at first was a strange ball of lint on her sole, but then realized it was moving. Her first instinct would have been to kick her foot out, or slam it against the ground and obliterate whatever bug was on her foot, but it looked...human?

Anna cried out as she felt a tremendous pressure on her legs, Alice's massive fingers pinching her mother's thighs together a little roughly as she drew her out of the hole in her sock and dangled her upside down in front of her deep, ocean blue eyes. She could just barely make out her reflection in her daughter's pupils as they narrowed on her tiny, nude form, and the tiny woman tried desperately to shield her nudity from her daughter's prying eyes.

“Mom? Is that you...?” Alice asked, perplexed, jostling her a little bit, as if shaking her would yield quicker answers.
“Yes! Yes, honey, it's me!! S-stop shaking!” She cried out in response, but Alice continued, giggling at the amusing sight of her bug-sized mother flailing about, helpless in her grip.
“You shrank! You got that shrinking sickness!” She said, still with an amused tone, as she dumped her mother unceremoniously into the palm of her other hand.
“I-I know dear, look, I need your h-” Anna began, but was cut off as her daughter's hand dropped abruptly to her thigh. She bounced a foot off of her daughter's palm before landing roughly back on the rubbery flesh.

Staring up at Alice's face, she called out, a bit louder, to try and again tell her what she needed of her. A hospital, a phone call to her aunt, her mind raced for the proper order of things as Alice's disinterested face looked elsewhere. There was a sudden tremor through Alice's leg, and through her hand, that knocked her onto her back, and she again smelled the sour smell of Alice's feet. She didn't have to look behind her to see that Alice had brought her foot up into her lap, just next to the hand that held her mother, and was peeling her grungy sock off.

“Honey, please, could you keep your...your feet away from me?” Anna tried to be as polite as possible. This was her daughter, after all, but she was many hundreds of times taller than the miniaturized woman, and it wouldn't due to upset her.



“Huh? Oh, is my foot a little stinky?” She asked, giggling mischievously as she moved her hand up and against the wrinkled, pinkened sole of her foot. Anna could see that it was dotted with bits of sock lint, dirt, and dead skin, some as big as basketballs compared to her now diminished state.

“Y-yes, dear, it's...it's a little too much for me...” She continued as her daughter pinched her up between thumb and forefinger and held her in front of her now fanned out toes, where she could see small clumps of toejam that turned her stomach, the bitter stench wafting out from between the pillars that were Alice's digits sickening her.

“Too much? You mean my little, itty bitty toes are too much for you to deal with? Ha! I guess you're right. Look how puny you are now! I bet if I really wanted to I could totally cover you in toegunk.” Her daughter said matter-of-factly, as though this were all a game to her. She made a small motion with her hand, as if to start dragging Anna through her toes to gather up the sweaty, gummy dirt gathered in the crevices.

“NOO!! Please, d-don't! I...I mean, that's not nice, Alice!” She pleaded with her monolithic daughter, humiliated at the prospect of being totally at the mercy of her nine year old daughter's cute little toes.

But it was futile to resist the whims of her now enormous daughter. She was easily plopped into the disgusting crevice between Alice's pinkie and next smallest toe. When her gigantic hand moved away, to leave her stranded in the clammy space between the towering pillars, she wiggled her toes and nearly sent Alice plummeting from them.

Tilting her foot on its heel, Alice was forced to hang on, her hand sliding into a smear of toe grime that had the texture of warm clay. Her hand disturbing the surface of the gunk caused a new, bitter smell to issue forth, and it was all Anna could do not to gag as the towering toes shifted back and forth, lightly squeezing Alice's poor, tiny mother between them.

“Haha! Gee, look at you! You're like a ball of sock fuzz, stuck between my toes. Hows the smell, mom? Give em a good sniff!” Alice giggled madly at her mother's dilemma, as amused as any nine year old might be by the comical imagery of a tiny adult woman being helplessly trapped between their dirty toes.

Suddenly, the powerful towering toes of Anna's cruel nine-year old daughter clenched together, pinching and encompassing Anna in the warm, clammy skin. They rubbed painfully back and forth over her, smearing her body in bits of dead skin that clung to her naked body, Alice's muffled giggles echoing within the room as Anna suffered.

“Gee mom, what am I gonna do with you know? You're like a bug. You're lucky I even looked any closer before just smashing you with my foot or something.” Anna felt the tears welling up inside of her as Alice's toes relaxed some, spreading partially, though not as much as they had been fanned out before. She, however, was so small that she was now stuck to the wall of fragrant flesh in front of her like any other fleck of toejam, the sticky film that coated her body adhering her to the wall of Alice's pinkie toe.




She struggled for all she was worth, kicking her feet as much as she was able, pushing meekly against her daughter's toe to try and free herself. But again, it was futile. Alice was now so much larger, so much more powerful, even the unnoticed dirt in the spaces between her toes was stronger than Anna's entire body.

“Alice, please! You have to stop this!! I'm your mother! You can't treat me this way!!” She cried out in a tortured voice, but Alice merely squeezed her toes together, giggling innocently as her miniscule mother's body disappeared from view between the flesh of her littlest toes.

“I can pretty much treat you however I want. I mean, look at you! You're smaller than any of my dolls. I could just squeeze my toes harder and harder until you popped like a grape. Heck, even a grape would be tougher.” She squeezed repeatedly, enjoying her mother's torment. It caused a stirring inside her she didn't fully understand, but was delighted by.

Suddenly, the battering of the gigantic toes stopped cold as there was another pounding at the door. Her doors resting normally, Anna could look out from between them to her formerly sweet daughter's face as it paled. She sat in there in silence for a minute, unsure of what to do, until the thudding at the door continued. Leaning forward she wiped her finger between the toes that contained her mother.

“Alice, no, don't-” Anna protested but the tremendous finger swiped easily through the toes, painfully grinding Anna's body against Alice's pinkie toe as she was wiped off of it like any other lump of toejam, cocooned to the fingertip in a small wad of disgusting gunk.

The visitor knocked again, louder, and without any time to think of a hiding place for her mother, Alice left her stuck to her fingertip and raced to the door. Throwing it open, she stepped aside as the voluptuous figure of Anna's sister, Alice's aunt Shirley, immediately strolled in.

Anna craned her head to see Shirley and was instantly humbled by the sight of her. A titanic woman, full in all the right places. Shirley was a year older, and all throughout childhood Anna was constantly left in Shirley's shadow. If she had thought Alice was a giantess, Shirley was a goddess. Full, perky breasts that had developed early. Just enough padding on her belly and ass to satisfy most any man. She had never wanted for anything, and had always had Anna beat, in nearly ever department. Athletically, academically, and in love as well.

“Alice, sweetie! Give your auntie Shirley a kiss!” Shirley said in her sing-song voice, leaning down with her plump breasts that threatened to smother Alice to hug Anna's daughter tightly, planting a wet kiss on her cheek. Alice, in surprise, reached around to hug her aunt, her fingers disappearing in the jungle of long, curling blonde hairs that fell in waves about Shirley's shoulders. As her daughter's hand squeezed against her sister's back, Anna became bombarded by the fibers of Shirley's hairs and was dragged free, falling briefly before coming to a stop at the neck of her older sister's blouse, clinging to the rim for her life.

“Where's your mom, dear? I just HAVE to show her this new top.” Shirley said, looking around the room with her crystal blue eyes.




“Um...she...went out to do some errands.” Alice lied. How could Anna blame her? How could she possibly admit the truth to her aunt? That her mom had been shrunken to the size of a bug, and right up until Shirley came knocking upon the door Alice had been heartlessly assaulting her with her smelly toes, ignoring her pleading and begging for mercy and relief?

“Oh, well, she never takes long, does she? You go on ahead and do your homework, I'll just make myself comfortable.” Shirley said with the air of authority Anna had heard her use on a thousand occasions before. Deep inside a kind of burning jealousy sizzled, to hear her older, more accomplished sister give her daughter instructions. Not only that, but Alice obeyed straight away, grabbing up her backpack by the strap and walking off towards the stairs, to head up to her bedroom.

Anna couldn't see her daughter walking off, of course, but she could hear the plodding of her footsteps on the floor, before they stopped.

“What's wrong dear? Is your finger hurt?” Shirley asked. Anna knew immediately what had happened. Alice had gone for the stairs, and inspected her finger for her shrunken mother, stopping cold when she realized that Anna wasn't to be found among the toe filth stuck there. Shirley, of course, hadn't a clue. Anna began to climb through the dense forest of hairs she was surrounded by to try and reach her sister's ear, to get Shirley's help. She could think of a punishment for Alice later.

“Oh, nothing. I had an itch. “ Alice lied again before continuing up the stairs, giving up her mom for temporarily lost, no doubt intending to thoroughly scour the living room later to find her. It hurt Anna's pride, to think that Alice would risk her now miniaturized mother's life just to keep her secret and to herself, rather than admit the truth to save her. For all Alice knew, Anna had fallen to the floor, and she or Shirley had smashed her into nothingness without even noticing.

Once Alice had left the room Shirley immediately stepped into the kitchen and went to the sink, pouring herself a glass of water. As she took tremendous gulps of gallons upon gallons of the cool water, Anna carefully scaled her sister's shoulder through the hairs, stumbling blindly through the blonde rope-like vines. Just off to her right she could hear Shirley chugging, the water being effortlessly conveyed down her sister's powerful throat, one gulp at a time.

When the glass was emptied, Shirley set it on the counter and sighed in content, turning and heading towards the fridge to fetch herself a snack. As she crossed the kitchen, Anna finally broke through the jungle of hairs into the light once more, and plummeted forwards. She had hit the slope by Shirley's neck and was now falling, desperately trying to grab hold of a hair, a fiber from Shirley's blouse, anything to stop her descent.

Fortunately for the shrunken woman, Shirley's next step forward caused Anna to bounce against the soft flesh of her bosom, rolling along the curvature of one well-endowed breast and into the canyon of her cleavage, coming to a quick stop between the tightly-pressed breasts of her older sibling. She scrambled and flailed between the gargantuan, warm breasts, Shirley's heartbeat, separated by dozens of feet of tissue, muscle, and fatty breast, pounded like a massive drum, Anna able to feel it in her very bones. Her struggles only managed to cause her to sink further into the soft titflesh that surrounded her, but before she disappeared entirely, a perfectly-manicured red fingernail scooped her up out of her predicament.



Nestled in the well-cared for nail of her sister, Anna looked up at her beautiful face, one eyebrow cocked in confusion at the tiny figure that was just found in her cleavage.

“What the hell? Anna?” Shirley asked, a little bewildered at the sight of her sister, the size of an ant, naked, tucked into her nail. Anna nearly screamed in joy.

“YES!! It's me!! Shirley, thank god you felt me, I don't know what I would have done!” Anna held back tears as she got to her hands and knees in her sister's nail, planting a kiss on her fingertip.

“I can just barely hear you, poor thing.” Shirley let out a small scoff at the situation, holding her now truly 'little' sister up to the cavern of her ear. Anna looked inside, the soft, fine, nearly-invisible hairs lining the flesh of Shirley's ear canal like a kind of grass to her, the glistening skin giving way to darkness as the tunnel into Shirley's head curved deeper inside.

“I caught that shrinking disease just before Alice came home from school! It was awful...when she came home she didn't even notice me...and when she DID, she...she treated me like a...like a pet. A toy! Sticking me between her toes, teasing me...it was humiliating!” Anna sobbed out, thankful to finally have her big sister here to look out for her, and set things right.

The response she received from Shirley, however, was not what she expected. She was jostled and fell forward onto her stomach in her sister's fingernail as she burst out into laughter at the mental imagery of Anna's story.

“You're KIDDING. She stuck you between her toes? That is just too cute.” Shirley sighed and wiped a tear from her eye, thoroughly amused. Anna was mortified.

“It...it is NOT cute. It was horrible! She didn't care what I had to say, she just treated me like dirt. I'm her mother!” Anna insisted. Suddenly, she was brought farther away from Shirley's ear, her hand lowering to the kitchen island, where Shirley tilted the fingertip containing the tiny Anna, so that she went tumbling out. She now sat on the marble counter, having to crane her head back to look up at the towering Shirley, much of her face obscured by the mountains of her breasts.

Shirley leaned forward, so that Anna had to awkwardly scramble backwards to avoid being buried underneath thousands of tons of boob, contained only by a thin layer of fabric. Shirley leaned on one elbow, chin in hand, and with the index finger of the opposite hand she began to trace circles around the frail little Anna.

“You know...there honestly isn't a whole lot to be done for your 'little' condition.” Shirley giggled at the pun. “Nobody has ever been returned to normal size after shrinking. And the care they require...frankly, it bankrupts families. Mom and dad are too old to shoulder the burden.” She said simply.

“W-what are you saying? Shirley...” Anna began, but her older, larger sister simply drummed her fingers on the marble and sent her sprawling.

“That Alice has the right idea. She may as well enjoy what little time she has left with you.” Shirley smirked. Anna couldn't believe what she had just heard.


“And, to be honest...just seeing you all tiny like that, naked...it's tempting me, too.” Shirley continued in a lusty tone. She stood back up to her full, intimidating height and reached for Anna. Before the shrunken woman was able to react, she had been delicately pinched up by her sister's tree-like fingers, slowly dragged across the smooth marble countertop, then off of it.

With her free hand, Shirley reached down and unbuttoned her jeans, sensually lifting up her blouse to reveal the milky white, soft flesh of her belly. A faint gurgle echoed somewhere deep within the voluptuous mass of her sister's innards, but Anna was too preoccupied with where she was heading to be scared of a tummy rumble. Shirley was now lowering her zipper, revealing the lacy, translucent black panties underneath, a small, curly jungle of trimmed blonde hairs in the shape of a heart visible through the loosely-knit fabric.

“Shirley, n-no!! What are you doing, you can't!! Please!” Anna began to frantically kick and beat her fists against the unbreakable hold of Shirley's fingertips, but by now it had been proven to Anna time and again that her fate was no longer in her hands. She was at the whims of whosoever happened to hold her.

“Calm down, little sis. Really, you should be flattered. Lots of men would die to be in your position right now. Try and enjoy it.” Shirley whispered softly down to her as she hooked a thumb into the waistband of the panties and pulled it outwards, letting her pathetic, shrunken sister dangle over the forest of pubes below.

“If you do a real good job down there, maybe I'll keep you as my little toy, hm?” She said sweetly, before releasing Anna. The tiny woman fell freely through the air until she plowed through a few of the thick, rope-like hairs of her sister's pubic mound, coming to a stop just at the bottom of the heart pattern, the heat of Shirley's sex emanating outwards from her supple flesh. The dark panties were allowed to snap back against her skin, pressing Anna tightly into the mound of hairs and trapping her in with the intoxicating aroma of Shirley's womanhood.

The air quickly became thick with the scent of her arousal, what little there was to breathe within Shirley's underwear permeated with her lust. Anna tried to use the hairs to climb upwards, to pull herself up and away from the heat and moisture that she knew lay just a dozen feet below, but made no progress. Shirley's fingertip pressed powerfully into her body through the transparent fabric of her panties, rubbing her against the patch of hairs, dragging her slowly downwards.

She screamed out in a panic and scratched at Shirley's skin, but if it did anything other than to make her sister hornier, there was no way to tell. She suddenly felt one of her bare feet slip through the tangle of hairs and touch something moist and hot, flesh of a different texture. Anna didn't have to see to know that she was now just above Shirley's clitoris, no doubt as large as she was, if not larger.

“Oooohhhh...yessss...” Shirley moaned, her thighs clenching together at the amazing sensation, squishing Anna painfully between them as she was forced quickly downwards, her entire naked body squeezed against Shirley's slightly stiffened clit, coating her body in the sticky, sickeningly sweet fluids.

“Let's go lay down together, shall we?” Shirley said in a sultry tone as she began to stroll out of the kitchen and down the hall, to Anna's bedroom.

 

End Notes:

The conclusion will follow shortly.

Chapter 2 by Survivor
Author's Notes:

In this chapter, Shirley and Anna spend a lot of quality time together. There's a little bit of insertion and some mouthplay, but for the most part it really just focuses on how much these two don't care for each other.

Chapter 2

Anna quickly lost track of time inside of her bedroom with Shirley, and inside of Shirley as well. Her older, cruel sister wasted no time at all in quickly discarding her clothing about Anna's room, leaving it wherever it happened to fall so that she was finally naked. Once she stood beside the queen mattress that Anna had slept on nearly every night for the last half of a decade, she reached her hand down between her thighs and poked around at her sensitive clitoris.

“C'mon, you....come to big sister...” Shirley whispered huskily under her breath as she half-squatted awkwardly beside the bed frame, one hand bracing her voluptuous weight against the nightstand while she raised the opposite leg to get a better angle at her nether regions, and the other hand snaked through the fine pubic hairs to pluck her younger sister from her crotch.

Anna, just in the short distance traveled from the kitchen to her own bedroom, had quickly become traumatized. The overwhelming smell of her sister's genitals had seemed to pierce through her very being to taint her soul, and the knowledge that she was being incestually molested by her older sister for her own sick pleasure absolutely mortified her. Her skin was crawling with the sticky secretions she had become slick with from the minor amount of contact with Shirley's clitoris.

“There you are! Goodness gracious, girly. For a minute there I thought maybe you went spelunking, haha!” Shirley left and shook Anna painfully by one arm, as though expecting her tortured shrunken sister to laugh off the horrible slights she had suffered so far today.

“That would probably be a bad idea for someone of your...'delicate' constitution. I do my kegels, Anna. You go poking around up in your ol' sister's love tunnel and all it takes is one CLENCH to turn you into jelly.” She laughed at the cruel things she was so casually saying to Anna, and turned to drop her immense buttocks onto the mattress, which groaned as if in pain beneath Shirley's larger size. She leaned back some and pressed Anna's tiny frame against her left breast while she swung her legs up and on to the bed. She loosened her hold on Anna and allowed her to plummet down to her giant, soft, milky thigh while she wiggled her enormous butt cheeks back and forth, scooching back one inch at a time towards the headboard.

The jiggling of her sister's thighs sent Anna sprawling down between the fleshy canyon walls, watching as they wobbled slightly with each lifted butt cheek replanted. Realizing that this was now her moment the tiny woman stood up on the soft comforter that adorned her bed and began to run towards Shirley's upward-pointing feet in the distance. Almost immediately she could hear and feel the soft rumbling of her titanic sister's laughter as the vast legs on either side quaked with her echoing chuckle.

“Awww, where do you think you're going, sweetheart? Don't you wanna come back here and give your big sister a kiss on the lips?” Shirley teased with a smirk, and Anna didn't have to look over her shoulder and see her sister's lips curled into that mischievous smile to know that it was an entirely different pair of lips the miniaturized woman would be getting acquainted with.




Just as Anna was sprinting beyond the bend of two monolithic knees, Shirley tilted her feet to the side on their heels that Anna was forced to come to an abrupt stop before the tops of her sister's toes, noticeably bigger than her young daughter's. She had no desire to come into contact with anyone's toes ever again, but at the moment she didn't see another option. With all the might she could muster she charged the remaining few feet (in comparison to her, of course) and jumped as hard as she could, her chest and gut slamming against the knuckle of Shirley's big toe.

She almost slipped and fell from the toe due to the slightly slippery skin she was trying to hold onto just between the big toe and second, and the fact that Shirley had just started to slowly curl and uncurl the toes Anna was trying to climb, watching with amusement from the distance, arms crossed underneath her mountainous chest. Shirley waited for Anna to dig her puny toes into the wrinkled flesh of her big toe's knuckle and get some semblance of a footing on top of the toe. She then casually let her toes, which had been spread to give Anna room for climbing, fall back together.

Just like that, Anna's escape attempt was crushed. The second largest toe of Shirley's foot plopped silently down on top of the runaway's head, pinning her against the big toe like the foam separators that Shirley would slide in the same crevice to paint her nails. Just for fun, she applied a little extra pressure and curled her toes around Anna, wriggling them in such a way as to squeeze her younger, punier sister towards the underneath of her toes. When she felt Anna's nude, sweaty body bump against the ball of her foot she left the powerful digits lightly pressing the tiny woman so that she couldn't scramble free.

Anna didn't even have a tear to spare for how close she had or hadn't come to being free of her tormentor. Her entire body was streaked with the clammy, sticking sweat of her older sister's toes, and she was now being pushed against the huge ball of her foot, on all sides contained by humid, pungent foot flesh. In the recesses of Shirley's toes, all Anna could do was try to rest her head so that she didn't receive a face full of sweat or foot dirt, and think to herself that Alice's feet had actually been worse.

Here, unlike with Alice, there were no globs of disgusting toejam, left congealing within the dirty sock prison around Alice's foot, unable to breathe, stewing in stench as she went about her school day with all the vigorous enthusiasm a 9 year old possesses. Even though she was pressed somewhat roughly directly against the moist undersides of Shirley's slightly thick toes, the smell here was still far preferable than the odor that had been emanating from Alice's feet at a distance.

As the reflected on her predicament, the foot lifted upwards into the sky over Anna's bed, and swung sideways towards Shirley's lap, where the heel dropped upon her jiggling thigh and the toes relaxed, even fanning out some so that cooler currents of air within the room could pass through and chill Anna's face. She looked down the wrinkled sole of her sister's foot to the soft, cushioned thigh, but wasn't going to jump that distance.

“Well? What are you waiting for? C'mon, get down from there. Unless you wanna spend some more time with my delicate little piggies.” Shirley snickered, her arms still folded beneath her full breasts, wobbling with each laugh and chortle that she gave. Anna, for her part, simply stood between Shirley's big and second toe, waiting, saying nothing. She wouldn't be heard if she spoke, and if she was heard, she would not be listened to. She was at Shirley's mercy but she wasn't about to obey every little command her older sister issued like some obedient pet.



The heavier woman let out a sigh, some of her warm, cherry-scented breath reaching as far as the foot in her lap and gusting over Anna's greasy hair.

“Well, have it your way, I suppose.” She said simply as she wrapped her toes once more around Anna's frail and bare body, giving her a much tigheter squeeze this time as she brought her little sister closer to her lap. Leaning forward slightly she grabbed her heel with one hand and tilted her foot so that when she relaxed her toes Anna found herself staring downwards from one of them at the mound of curly pubic hair she had passed through not that long ago.

Shirley looked at her foot for half a second, confused that her sister hadn't tumbled downwards from her toes into the patch of her pubic hair, but when she tilted her ankle to look at the undersides of his toes, she couldn't help but let out one of her largest laughs yet, her padded gut jiggling as she wiped at one eye with her free hand. The meager amount of sweat dotting Shirley's toes and the thin film of filth coating Anna nearly from head to toe had form some kind of disgusting bond together that adhered the miniscule woman to the inside wall of her older sister's big toe.

Shirley's laughter dwindled as she wiggled the toes some and bounced the foot to try and fling Anna from her sticky situation down to the pubic mound below. Anna, all the while, being shaken up and down, rubbed back and forth, coated in yet more disgusting sweat and crud, and feeling queasier by the moment. Just as Anna felt as if she might lose her lunch all over the already foul substance spread alongside Shirley's big toe, a particularly forceful jerking of the foot sent her slipping free of her bond and down roughly into the curly bush of fur.

Her voluptuous older sister breathed a heavy sigh of relief that Anna could feel even from the center of the pubic patch she had fallen into, Shirley's more than adequately cushioned belly rising and falling with each breath, pushing the twin peaks of her heaving breasts upwards as well, partially obscuring a portion of Shirley's face until they fell again. Anna merely sat there, watching with as indifferent of a face as she could manage, trying not to show any fear or distress that might amuse her captor.

Deep down inside, however, she was overpoweringly intimidated. Shirley's body was like a landscape to her. That unmarked rounded hill of belly that rose and fell, nearly casting a shadow over Anna, gave off a sporadic GURGLE and occasional SQUIRCH that rumbled with all of the power of a V8 engine, muffled by the dense walls of fatty tissue and muscle. She was terrified of the very real possibility that she might wind up on the other side of that wall of fat, inside of Shirley's stomach, where countless meals had gone to die, all bigger and heavier than Anna, and likely made of tougher stuff as well, now that she was scarcely the size of an insect.

As if reading her tiny sister's mind, Shirley reached down with one hand and let it plop down upon her tummy, just below her pit of a belly button, sending a ripple across the surface of her pillowy gut. Anna could feel a slight shock from the hand, and heard an almost angry BLAP from somewhere within what was most likely Shirley's intestines. No doubt, Anna thought to herself, that her older sister had eaten very little before wandering over, meaning to impose on Anna's kindness for a meal during her visit.





“So then, are you done running around and making a damn fool of yourself, Anna? Or should I just go toss you in the garbage disposal, like a piece of useless trash?” Her towering sibling asked, staring holes through Anna's miniscule core, not even the slightest hint of remorse or humor in her threatening tone. She was completely serious, Anna knew. Shirley would not brook any more disobedience from her shrunken sister. Anna cleared her parched throat and called out from the chest-deep curls of the pubic patch.

“I'm sorry, Shirley. It...won't happen again, Shirley.” Anna called out a little louder than she might normally, unsure if her voice was even audible or strong enough to carry the seemingly short distance from Shirley's crotch, over her mountain of a gut, to her ears. When the giantess smiled slowly and nodded in approval, Anna knew her apology was heard. Lazily, Shirley raised the hand from her tummy and brought it towards her little sister.

Anna took a few steps back in the deep, curly field of grass-like hairs as the mighty pillars of Shirley's fingers drew closer, and suddenly lost her footing. A tight, unbreakable tugging around her calf brought her down onto her back in the dense little field, and she had to move carefully to get back up to her feet and unloop the pubic hair that had ensnared her leg. Shirley merely watched with amusement, her hand passing by Anna entirely. She parted her legs a fair amount and the hand disappeared down beside her genitals, her wrist, thicker around than any trees that Anna had ever seen, pressing against the patch of hairs she stood in.

Anna stood there, watching as her sister's wrist shifted back and forth, back and forth, rustling against the curled hairs under it, her fingers scratching some minor itch that Anna couldn't see just over the ridge of Shirley's clitoral hood. The raking of her sister's fingernails against the flesh of her crotch, then to the space between crotch and thigh, and then thigh, began to grate at Anna's nerves. When she saw that Shirley's hand was returning to where it started, and started scratching once more, she snapped.

Forcing her way through the curling undergrowth, Anna stomped out into the open valley of her sister's waist, just at the base of the hill that was her gut. Shirley continued to lazily itch herself with no regard to the shrunken woman's presence, glancing down at her smugly.

“So? What now, Shirley? What are you going to do to me? Force me inside of you, to get off? Or just keep me around like some kind of prisoner to mock and humiliate when you get bored and want to feel big and powerful? Is that the plan? Take me back to your house and stuff me into a dresser drawer, for when you REALLY need to feel better than someone?!” Her voice cracked and strained as she fought to keep the tears down, the stress of her recent tribulations weighing heavily on her.

Even more aggravating, the behemoth that was her sister just smiled, and gave one final, slow scratch through her pubic hairs, as though she had been taking her time tending to anything and everything else BUT the shrunken woman standing on her body, solely to show her how unimportant and beneath notice she now was. Anna could tell that she had hit the nail on the head, and that Shirley was deriving more pleasure from brazenly scratching her vagina like a slob right in front of the tiny woman than she could have gotten from continuing to forcefully rub Anna's body against her clit.





Taking short, shallow breaths as the frustration within her grew, Anna stared up at her sister's smug, smirking face, beyond the nippled peaks of her prodigious breasts and the rolling slope of her plush stomach. She had so much hate for in this moment, for the betrayal. They were family, but now all Anna was to Shirley was a toy for her amusement. She had always been bigger, better at most everything, and thoroughly enjoyed lording it all over her younger, less successful sister. Now, Shirley was beyond a shadow of a doubt the winner of their life-long rivalry.

At long last Shirley took a deep breath and sat up straight, sparing no though to where Anna, who was standing on her waist, might end up. The gargantuan form of her older sister's belly and jiggling breasts rose up before her as the 'ground' sloped back and gave way to air. Anna fell briefly, just narrowly missing the pubic hairs and Shirley's foot on her way to the comforter below. She landed with a soft but still jarring impact, and immediately could feel a warmth from nearby. Getting to her hands and knees, she saw that she was in the small, diamond-shaped space formed by Shirley's legs.

The titanic, curvaceous woman slid her foot away from Anna so that the heels of both feet met, leaving her shrunken plaything in an arena of sorts, with a cozy comforter for the floor, and the walls formed by Shirley's legs, her womanhood, lips slightly parted from the excitement and stimulation and spread-out thighs, directly ahead. Anna looked up at her older sister, her thick tummy hanging just slightly over her pubic mound, her cavernous belly button halfway between her thighs and the immense, yet somehow still perky breasts. It was like she was standing before some enormous fertility goddess, that overshadowed and dwarfed her in every womanly way.

Anna realized just how tiny and insignificant she was in comparison to her older sister, and the absurdity of her situation settled in. Her eyes fell down to the jungle of Shirley's vagina, a ferocious, wet, pink orifice that could swallow her in one gulp, and she'd be unable to escape of her own volition. In her present state, she was completely dependent on Shirley, just as she had been at the mercy of her own daughter before that. With her full-figured sister now rising above her like Everest, every bit as naked as she was but completely superior in every single aspect of anatomy, Anna was truly humiliated. She craned her head back somewhat to look up at Shirley's face, still silent, still merely observing and enjoying the obvious inferiority of her little sister when placed next to any given part of her body.

After just a few more moments of silence, Anna becoming more cowed and embarrassed by the second, the scent of her sister's genitals impossible to ignore, Shirley stretched her arms upwards. Anna watched as her giantess of a sister seemed to grow an additional two dozen feet in height just by merely reaching upwards. There was a loud echoing crack as something popped on the other side of the she-mountain, and Shirley smiled contentedly, reaching over one shoulder to rub at her back.

“Well then, little thing. I had planned on actually introducing you to a very intimate and...interior place, but I've killed a mess of time just sitting here and watching you struggle to get around on me and mope about. My darling niece is gonna need someone capable to watch over her tonight while her mommy is missing, but before I go see to that....come.” On the last word, Shirley let it issue forth like a command for a dog, and brought her hand down between her bare thighs to pat the tuft of hair on her crotch. Anna hesitated, but when Shirley gave her a look that could stop a clock, she began walking sheepishly forward, to the humid pit.





The heat emanating from the vertical, pink slit of fleshy folds grew hotter as Anna drew nearer, and the smell hung in the air like a musky fog, a wet, earthy, meaty smell. Among the hairs closest to the glistening pink flesh Anna could see globules of Shirley's feminine juices and sweat that beaded on the curls, thicker, creamier strands of sticky fluid hanging like cobweb between the fleshy wrinkles of the labia added to the alien-like appearance of her sister's cunt. And just visible at the center, at roughly eye-level with Anna, was the cave itself that led into the fleshy, muscular tunnel of Shirley's canal.

A shudder ran down Anna's spine as she glanced up at the hungrily-watching bully she had no choice but to obey. Her gaze fell back to that tunnel in the center of her womanhood, and her mind raced. She could easily fit within the slimy opening, and likely the tunnel deeper into her sister's body. Who knows how many engorged penises many times her present size had made the trip, charging in and out with the force of a battering ram, depositing gallons upon gallons of milky fluid inside. Was this her fate? To vanish somewhere inside that vile tube of muscle? Never to see her daughter again, her whole life amounting to nothing more than a memory for Alice, and a likely-short career as her full-figured sister's dildo?

Shirley cleared her throat when Anna failed to continue walking, and the tiny woman slowly took the last few steps that closed the distance between her and the oven of Shirley's sex. The miniature woman was easily dwarfed by Shirley's somewhat unkempt genitals, and the gigantic woman looked down at her from above as Anna's gaze remained fixated on the mouth of her vaginal canal, not sure what was to come next for her. It brought forth a surge of arousal inside of Shirley that tingled through her body like electricity to see another, grown adult of a woman, her own sister, standing before her pussy, visibly afraid of it. The power she felt was like a drug, and she was almost tempted to actually reach down and plunge her bug of a sister into the sopping wet furnace that was her cunt.

But she really didn't have much desire to go that far. The belittling of her sister, the humiliation, domination, and overpowering. It was all entertainment enough for her. She only had to look down at Anna's face to see how demeaning it was for her to be in such close proximity to Shirley's genitals. The giantess flexed her kegel muscles suddenly, and Anna jumped backwards, startled at the sudden wet, slimy movement from within the orifice. The sight of it nearly brought Shirley to orgasm on the spot.

Instead she reached down and grabbed Anna with her hand. She dragged her forward from the comforter and pressed a finger against her back, the entire front half of Anna's body sinking in amongst the fleshy walls of Shirley's womanhood and automatically being drenched in her secretions. She grabbed hold of the pathetic woman's legs and slid her up and down the slit, probing only slightly into the hot, musky depths, just enough to soak Anna's hair with her vaginal juice. She then turned her around and made sure to give her another pass-through of the labia, rubbing her against either lip and swirling her like one might use a cotton swab to try and gather up as much viscus fluid on the little woman's body as possible.

For Anna, it was by far the most disgusting and horrible experience of her life. She closed her eyes as tightly as she was able as her sister's fingers casually utilized her like a sex toy, to rub and prod and stroke and massage the disgusting wet folds of her cunt. The smell invaded her senses and her hair became caked with the thick, syrupy slime. The heat alone was overwhelming, but it was the humiliation that cut her to the core. The sheer embarrassment of having to sit in silence as her older sister casually masturbated with Anna's body, absent-mindedly brushing her over the sensitive flesh without a word or signs of remorse, molesting Anna bodily simply because she was able to.


When the total humiliation of her younger sister started to lose her interest, Shirley dragged her out of the steaming flesh and held her before one enormous nipple. The bud itself, stiffened by arousal, was bigger than Anna's head, and the aerola that made up the peak around it was larger than any given room in Anna's house. Shirley considered briefly what to do now with the miniature sister she had spent her childhood pushing around and bending to her will. This was essentially the end of the line for the greatly diminished woman, Shirley thought.

With small interest she turned the limp and completely submissive shrunken woman around in her fingers. With one thumb she pressed against both of Anna's breasts at once, rubbing them ever so softly, admiring how delicate and feather-light this living, breathing person was. She was greatly tempted to quickly and brutally crush her within a fist, but it just felt empty. Several ideas paraded forward in her head as she turned Anna delicately over, running a finger over the swell of her ass.

She could eat her, that might be satisfying. Swallow her alive, force her to become part of the older sister that was always bigger and better. A couple of extra calories to add a negligible amount of fat to an asscheek or breast. She could feed her to a wild animal, but that was a little more sadistic than Shirley cared for at the moment. Lay her fragile little body underneath one of her breasts, and simply let her be smothered to death, her last moments spent futilely trying to lift her older sister's breast off of her, to reach oxygen. That last idea amused her a great deal. Anna had always been flat chested. It was nearly poetic.

She brought her tiny sister to her mouth and without saying anything she slipped her between her lips, licking her own fluids and slime from Anna's body, soaking her with saliva and sucking on her as though she were a candy. With the diminished woman in her mouth, Shirley slid off of the bed and began to redress herself, taking her time. In only a few moments she had completely licked and sucked any residual pussy juice from her little toy, but she saw no reason to hurry, and continued rolling her about her mouth like a piece of candy. Once or twice positioning her near the back of her throat, at the precipice of her gaping maw, parting her lips just enough to allow the pit below her uvula and the rest of her mouth to become illuminated for Anna, Shirley tilted her head back as though she were about to swallow her puny sister like a morsel. Both times Anna shrieked, her terrified cries echoing around the inside of Shirley's head and giving her giggling fits.

Finally dressed, she held her palm up to her mouth to spit out the soggy sister within, but was stopped by a knock at the door.

“Um....Aunt Shirley? Are you in there?” Came the innocent, honeyed voice of her niece, Alice.

“Oh, yes sweetie, I was taking a nap.” Shirley replied carefully, keeping Anna pressed tightly against her inner cheek with her powerful tongue, moving it only to be able to answer Alice.

“Well, mom's um...not home. And her phone is here, so...” Alice began, not really sure what to say or how to ask for help. The 9 year old, of course, was still hoping to relocate her shrunken mother somewhere in the home, but if she couldn't, she'd be left here all alone.

“Ahhh, I see honey. Tell you what, I'll stay over until she gets back or we figure things out.” Shirley said as she opened the bedroom door, acting as though nothing were amiss in front of Alice, who was acting herself.


“Thanks Auntie Shirley. Oh, and....uh...it's Friday night and I was gonna have a sleepover..just two friends...we've been planning on it forever...” She began, but Shirley just reached down and tugged on her cheek.

“Is that right! Sounds like a whole mess of fun. Well, I don't want to get in the way, so tell you what. You call your friends. If their parents will bring em here and home in the morning, I'm just fine with it.” She said. It was an entirely new level of satisfaction to provide for her niece in spite of Anna, the girl's true mother and guardian. To overrule her authority and undue a grounding, let her undermine whatever memories of Anna as a loving, respectable mother.

In fact...an evil thought rose to prominence in Shirley's mind, and as she watched Alice trot off to make arrangements for the sleep over, she sucked lightly on the soggy plaything in her mouth and considered how she might enjoy a day or so more of demeaning her spineless and broken sister. Now that she had had the idea, she couldn't possibly proceed with her plan to smother Anna with the ample breasts she had been jealous of so long. It was too simple and crude.

No, what she would do was keep an eye on Anna, and keep her around, so that she could suffer at the hands of others in any other number of humiliating ways for the night. She would make her even less of a human than she already was, growing soggier against Shirley's cheek, squeezed against a puddle of saliva. She'd use Anna's own daughter to do it, and finally, when every last shred of hope and dignity was stripped away, and any fond memories her daughter may retain of her were tainted by the dehumanizing and utterly humiliating final hours she spent with her, then she would do away with her annoying pest of a sister.

Spitting out the crumpled form of her tiny sibling into her palm, Shirley wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and left Anna crouched there in the small pool of thick spit. Anna looked up half-heartedly, expecting Shirley to immediately begin some new brand of punishment, or final horrible act to end her.

“Don't look so glum, Anna. Alice is having herself a sleepover tonight. Auntie Shirley's gonna take care of everything. And you know what else? I'm gonna give her her first pet.” She said as she brought Anna to the kitchen sink and turned on the ice cold tap water to clean her little sister up some. It wouldn't do to give her niece a pet that stank of vagina and spit.

 

End Notes:

And there you have it. I haven't slept in over 24 hours, I wasn't really able to proofread it. It may not be the smut-filled extravaganza some of you desire but please, bare with me. The next and last chapter will hopefully scratch all of those pervy itches.

Chapter 3 by Survivor
Author's Notes:

The third chapter, where we meet Amber and Grace, Alice's best friends.

Chapter 3 

After Shirley had finished rinsing Anna clean she unceremoniously dumped the shrunken woman on a dish towel next to the sink and had folded it over her, rolling her around roughly and patting it down on top of her. She then carried her miniature sister back to her bedroom and dropped her into a small, decorative glass bowl on the dresser that was filled half filled with polished stones. Without a word she turned and strolled out, leaving Anna naked, cold, and alone. She immediately willed her sore and aching body to stand and carefully traverse the uneven boulders beneath her. When she got to the curved glass wall of the bowl she quickly realized she had no hope of climbing out.


The hopelessness of her situation hardly even phased her. At this point she had endured so much, and after only a few hours of having been shrunken, that another disappointment was only a drop in the bucket. Besides, she thought, even if she escaped the bowl, she'd have to find a way down to the carpet from the top of the dresser. And should she even reach the carpet floor, she had nowhere to go. She could hide but Shirley would search high and low for her, and if she wasn't unintentionally squashed by a passing foot, there was no one to turn to.

As she sat alone in the glass prison, all she could do was think of her future, however short it might be. All of the things she would now never get to do. Travel the world. Meet a new love. Not to mention all of the milestones in Alice's life that would pass without her. A first kiss, first day of high school, sporting events, prom, and on and on. She couldn't find it within herself to stay mad at Alice. She was only 9, and couldn't really grasp the seriousness of the situation. If she acted badly, it was only because Anna failed her as a parent. The knowledge that she now was too tiny and pitiful to do a better job as a mother pained her.

In the distance she heard Shirley, and Anna, and the television, and other unidentifiable muffled sounds. It was agonizing to hear the evening carrying on without her. After a short while there was a pounding at the door and then she could make out the louder voices and giggles of other girls. She knew already that it would be Alice's two best friends, Grace and Amber. Listening intently to the happenings outside of her bowl and bedroom helped to pass the time. Aside from the occasional thudding of little feet (that were not so little to her, anymore) down the hall, and laughter, she heard another visitor at the door, and then bodies in the kitchen. The clatter of plates, the faintest smell of what must be pizza.

She could see her alarm clock on her nightstand, hundreds of feet away. It was 6:45, and her stomach hungered for the fresh, hot pizza that the others were enjoying so far away. Just before the clock reached 7:00 the heavier footsteps of Shirley grew louder and louder. In she came, as if she owned the place, a napkin in one hand, one of her greasy fingers in her mouth. When she finished licking it clean she wiped the saliva from her forefinger and reached down to pinch up Anna between it and her thumb. The tiny woman could still smell the garlic and tomato sauce.

Plopping her enormous rump down on the foot of the bed, Shirley deposited her miniature sister on her thigh and leaned back on one hand. Her stomach seemed to bulge just a little bit more than normal, now that it was stuffed full of pizza, breadsticks, and soda. With her other hand, Shirley gently rubbed her full belly right in front of Anna, sighing contentedly. A wet, high-pitched gurgle sounded from somewhere inside of the huge mountain of pudge as Shirley rubbed. Giggling at the sound, she gave her tummy a pat that conjured another, louder gurgle somewhere lower, and caused the thigh beneath Anna's feet to jiggle and almost knock her over.

“Hoo boy. What a meal. I can't remember the last time I ate a whole pizza. I think it was probably with you and a couple of my friends. Tina, and I think Mia. Remember that? We stayed up all night, the four of us, in the basement. Eating pizza, talking about boys...” Shirley smiled warmly down at Anna and for a split second the tiny woman thought that things were going to be alright, and that Shirley would help her.

“Even then you were a pathetic little twerp.” Shirley mused, dashing Anna's hopes to pieces.



“Our entire childhood you were always playing the victim. Constantly complaining. Crying up in your room, crying in the bathroom at school. It was embarrassing to be related to you. To have to force my friends to pretend to like you so mom and dad would get off my back. Look at you now. You've finally got a body to match your personality.” She said cruelly, poking Anna in the stomach with her finger and knocking her onto her back.

Anna tried to reply, to speak up in her defense, to convince her sister not to go through with all of this, but the much larger woman's finger was still pinned against her stomach, forcing her down and preventing Anna from getting enough air to do anything more than whimper.

“Grace and Amber are here, if you couldn't tell. I had a nice chat with Alice before we invited them over. Explained some things to her. You should have seen the look on her face when I told her I had found you. Ha! Like she had been caught redhanded breaking into a piggy bank.” Shirley relaxed her finger but kept it resting on Anna's body, the tip pressing gently against both of her petite breasts, even just the weight of the massive digit resting on top of her enough to pin her.

“I let her know some hard truths. That you were a tiny now, and that tinies weren't REALLY people, like her and me. How could they be? How could you possibly be considered equal to a normal person? You could die a thousand ways in a typical day if you were to try and go out and do any normal, average, every day errand. Instead you'll spend all of your time sitting around, having to be cared for, unable to do anything for yourself at all, a burden to all those around you. What do they get for their trouble? Your thanks. Your affection. Your crying and depressing, self-pitying woe-is-me sentiments as you mope about while everyone else tries to live a life worth living.” Shirley went on, bitterly growing more and more spiteful in her tone as she glared down at her puny sister, digging her finger into her chest, her nail pressing against her delicate throat.

“P-please...Shirley...sis...hurts...” Anna managed to whimper, pushing against the gigantic finger, her little legs kicking frantically. Whether or not Shirley heard the choking plea Anna couldn't say, but she did remove her finger from Anna's body, allowing her to sit up and rub at her throat.

“Well...I've made my point. It was easy to convince Alice that she should just keep you as a pet. It's 'the only thing that makes sense' I told her. Have some fun with you while her friends were over, and she still has the chance. You know, before you kick the bucket. She was actually very accepting of the fact you'd die off sooner rather than later. Sat on by someone. Stepped on. Accidentally smothered in a pocket, dropped by mistake. These things just happen. No use crying over spilled tinies.” Shirley said with a shrug and a sigh.

She then stood and scooped up Anna into her palm, walking to the door and calling for Alice. Anna could feel the tears welling up, but fought them back down. She wouldn't give Shirley the satisfaction of seeing them. And if she got to be with Alice, she could convince her daughter to help. To save her, to call someone. Or even one of her friends. Once they were away from Shirley, it would be simple. She was still Alice's mother.

From the living room, where it sounded like the girls were watching Frozen, came Alice. She had taken off her socks at some point, and snapped a couple of clips into her fair, brown hair. When her ocean blue eyes fell on the tiny creature in her aunt's palm, she smiled the excited smile Anna had seen so many times, whenever Alice received a gift or got her way.


“Thanks Aunt Shirley! You're the best Aunt ever.” Alice said quickly, grabbing Anna with her smaller, more limber hand, eager to return to her friends and the movie. She leaned in, wrapping her arms around Shirley, or at least partially around her, Anna struggling in Alice's fist as it swung around. Shirley hugged the little girl tightly and welcomed her.

“Just remember everything I said, okay? And don't let your mom talk you into doing something silly, like bothering the doctors or police with this. Nobody can grow her back. She'll have to accept this is the way things are now, and you gotta help her.” Shirley said firmly. Alice nodded.

“I know, I won't. We'll be having so much fun she won't even mind that she's my tiny pet now! Huh, mom?” Alice smiled mischievously, breaking from the hug and holding out her fist to peak at the miniaturized woman through her loosened fingers. Anna almost screamed for Alice to help, to run and get her away from Shirley, but she knew now wasn't the time to coax her daughter. Instead, she merely nodded, much to the approval of her giantess relatives. Shirley turned to go back into Anna's bedroom.

“I'll be busy sorting through your mom's things and figuring out what I want, so go on and take your friends up to your room. I'll be right down here if you need me.” Shirley said, waving her hand at Alice to dismiss her. Giddily, the 9 year old girl skipped down the hallway to her waiting playmates, little woman in hand.

“Hey! Let's go to my room, my aunt's got stuff to do down here and I wanna show you somethin' secret!” Alice excitedly said. Anna could only sit in the darkness of Alice's fist, waiting. Her empty stomach churned as Alice bounced up the stairs to her bedroom, hand bouncing off of her hip without a thought spared to the living thing carried along. One of the other girls called out that she'd bring the leftover pizza, the other saying she needed to use the bathroom and would be up in a minute.

Moments later, Anna found herself being tumbled out of her daughter's hand, on to the well-used turquoise carpet of her bedroom. Gathering her wits, she sat up and looked around. Alice's room was a mess, as usual, but it was obvious she had hastily tidied up for her slumber party. All of the dirty socks and clothes were piled up in the corner by the closet. And she could see that everything else, from undone homework to barbie dolls a dozen times taller than her, had been shoved beneath Alice's bed.

Standing wearily, she was thankful that the carpet in her daughter's room was so old. She would have had a difficult time pushing her way through a jungle of stiff tree-sized carpet fibers. Instead, the carpet in Alice's room was worn down, matted against the floor, faded in a dozen parts and stained in a dozen others. Many thousands of footsteps from a growing little girl had pounded the carpet down. There was a sudden, quaking THUD as something massive hit the ground just in front of her. Looking up she realized she was right in front of two giant denim-covered knees. Craning her head upwards, she saw that it wasn't Alice.

The 4th grader in front of her was Amber, a rambunctious young girl that had been in Alice's class since kindergarten. Her tightly curled, ginger hair came down just passed her chin, and her deep, energetic eyes glittered like emeralds with the fascinating creature standing before her. Her face, cheeks and nose dusted with freckles, was frozen in awe at the sight of her friend's tiny mom, mouth agape. Her hands slid along her legs as she leaned closer, now kneeling over the shrunken woman, hands planted on the carpet to either side.


“She's really real! And you get to keep her?” Amber asked, not once taking her eyes off Anna. The older woman began to feel uncomfortable, shielding her breasts and crotch from Amber's eyes, directly overhead.

“Yup! It's my mom. But she's like this now, so she's basically mine.” Alice said confidently. Amber reached suddenly for the miniaturized adult, and Anna flinched away. Before she touched her, though, she stopped and looked to Alice for approval.

“Go ahead! Pick her up, I don't mind.” Alice stretched her legs out on the floor, leaning her back against her bed as Amber grinned from ear to ear, snatching Anna from the floor and scooting back so she could sit on her butt cross-legged. Sitting in Amber's somewhat clammy hand, Anna found herself face to face with a giant pattern of some kind. It took her a moment to realize what the massive print on the young girl's shirt was. A cartoon bear lay on its side on the brown shirt, a few Japanese letters above the print of the bear, his smiling face slathered in honey, an empty pot at his feet. It was a familiar shirt, and Anna quickly realized why.

It was a gift that Amber had gotten for her birthday four months ago, from Alice. Anna had taken her daughter to the mall to pick out a present for her friend, and Alice had insisted on going to nearly every store. Finally Alice had picked out the shirt at a kiosk, though it was twice the price of any normal shirt. “A Japanese import, very stylish” the cashier had said. Anna hadn't been able to convince Alice to pick a cheaper gift, and instead received her promise that she'd do extra chores all that month. Of course, the rest of that month, and ever since, Alice had neglected to do any chores at all unless reminded and then asked repeatedly, and even then barely got them done. Somehow, Anna had wound up just doing almost all of the chores herself.

“She's so light! I feel like if I breathe too hard she'll go flying off.” Amber giggled, bouncing her hand lightly so that Anna would be jostled about her palm. She let her friend's mom roll around her palm a little before she began poking her back and forth with one tree-length finger. She grabbed the miniature woman by one leg and picked her up, swinging her lightly back and forth.

“Don't be TOO rough on her, though. Like...that's still my mom. I want her.” Alice said with disinterest, reaching for the leftover pizza box to fetch a slice. Amber set Anna down on the carpet before her knees and watched her, hand in chin. After a moment of silence, Amber reached down with a finger and brushed it against Anna's back, scooting her a few steps forward. She then resumed watching. When Anna continued to stand there, awkwardly, Amber furrowed her brow.

“Well? Walk around. Do stuff.” Amber said in an almost cooing voice, like one might talk to a puppy. There was a sudden gust of wind and a heavy thud as Alice tossed the pizza box to the ground, nearly knocking Anna over. But it the smell of the room-temperature, leftover pizza did remind her stomach that she was starving. So, with at least some temporary freedom, Anna began walking across the carpet towards the discarded box of leftovers.

Amber giggled as she watched the tiny woman carry on but didn't intervene or snatch her away. It wasn't until the shrunken woman had gotten halfway to the pizza box when disaster struck. There was the sound of footsteps in the hall, which Anna thought nothing of until the door swung open and in walked Grace. She was in the same class as Anna's daughter, but didn't come from a very good family. Her parents made little money, and paid little, if any, attention to their daughter.


She was wearing a long-sleeved shirt one size too large, with stripes in two shades of brown, and a pair of ratty jeans with mismatched green and yellow socks. Her dark brown hair was cut short, like a boy's, and her hazel eyes were of course not looking where she was stepping. Anna could do nothing but scream in fright as a massive 9 year old girl's foot, clad in a dirty lime-colored sock, big toe poking through one hole, another on the sole, descended from the sky. Amber shouted at Grace to stop, but it was too late. Anna cowered until the moment when Grace's toes crashed down on top of her like a bug.

 

End Notes:

So, this story has expanded a fair bit beyond the original commission's scope. Look forward to the next chapter within a week. At the same time, keep an eye out for the first chapter of a second commission I'll be doing. From the same gentleman who requested "Friends Like These."

Chapter 4 by Survivor
Author's Notes:

Anna got off on the wrong foot with Grace. In this chapter, they'll bond over pizza and a round of truth or dare.

If you don't like underage characters, disgusting content, odor, and so on and so forth, this is not the story for you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Anna was completely winded by the force of Grace's foot colliding with her fragile little body, her limbs splaying outwards as she was mashed against the carpet. Much to her surprise, she remained conscious, albeit in a great deal of discomfort, as Grace's weight shifted to the foot under which Anna was trapped. She could hear the frantic, muffled voices of her daughter and the other girl incoherently talking over each other as they tried to explain the situation to Grace, who was utterly oblivious that she had stepped on a bug-sized human being.

Pressed against Anna's face was the warm, wrinkled sole of the unaware tomboy, the tiny adult caught directly beneath the hole in Grace's sock as it descended upon her. At her own feet Anna could feel the edge of the hole, the frayed fibers of Grace's worn out sock stretched to their limit by the young girl's foot, which had outgrown or overused the footwear some time ago. She could feel the massive, powerful muscles of Grace's foot shift, and suddenly the weight that was bearing down on her lightened.

From the small amount Grace was able to gather from her panicked friends she realized she had stepped on something important, and lifted her foot up to inspect her sole, resting her left ankle against her opposite knee and holding it with her hand while she balanced on her other foot. Anna, having been pressed hard against the clammy flesh of the nine year old's foot and held beneath it for an agonizingly long moment, didn't fall away from it as it rose off the ground, much to her dismay. Instead she lifted with it, stuck to the pinkened skin like a ball of lint, unknowingly picked up from a rug.

Grace's eyes peered directly at the miniaturized form of her friend's mother, stuck to her foot like a bug, her curiosity and sense of wonder far outweighing any amount of concern or worry she might have felt for the poor woman. She was definitely not the kind of girl who considered others feelings, never bothering to mind her manners, even when a guest in their homes, and it certainly wouldn't cross her mind to rescue Anna from her grungy sole before she got a good look at her. She'd been over, spent the night, and seen Anna countless times. But never naked, and never glued to her foot like a helpless bug.

“Is she dead? You didn't crush my mom, did you?” Alice asked, sounding somewhat concerned. Moreso for the loss of a newly acquired pet or toy than for the woman that had raised and cared for her.




“Nah, she's fine, see?” Grace said, shifting awkwardly to put her foot out while still balancing, bending her leg a little and reaching out with her hand to lean against the wall. Anna couldn't see the faces of the other two girls, as she was still stuck to the thin layer of sweat and grime that coated Grace's sole, her own face buried in the wrinkled ball of the 4th grader's foot, though she could hear them clearly now.

“Okay, good. The carpet's soft, so I guess that's why you didn't smash her.” Alice said with a sigh of relief, Amber giggling beside her.

“Look at her though! She's stuck to your foot like a wad of gum! Gross!” The red-haired girl's face twisted up in mock disgust for the shrunken woman's predicament and then burst into more laughter, Alice joining her in laughter.

“Hey! There's nothin' gross about my feet. You better hope you don't shrink, Amber, or I'll make you live in a shoe.” The tomboy joked, but anyone that knew her wouldn't take such a threat lightly. Grace had never had the opportunity to hang out with any victims of the shrinking disease, but she wasn't above roughhousing and horseplay. Alice had come home many times with a bruise or scrape from an unexpected wrestling match with her classmate on the way home.

Hopping backwards on one leg, she planted her butt against Alice's bedroom wall with a loud THUD that gave the room a little shake and then brought her foot back against her knee. She began curling and spreading out her toes rhythmically so that Anna was loosened from her sole by the tightening and wrinkling of her skin, the tight fabric of her sock stretching as the massive digits reached out and falling slack when they curled. Anna struggled against the shifting wall of foot as she began to come free.

It would have been easy for Grace to reach down and pluck the tiny adult from her foot like a sticky note, but it was far more interesting for her to watch the woman writhe against her sole as she flexed her toes. And she wouldn't say so to her friends, but Anna's little struggles felt nice against her foot, like a feather being dragged across the wrinkles.

“C'mon, get her off. Let's do something fun with her!” Amber shouted, grabbing one of the many stuffed animals from Alice's bed behind her and tossing it at Grace. The furry blue bear bounced off Grace's knee ineffectually, only managing to surprise her. Grace leaned, off-balance, one arm windmilling as she tried to remain standing and resist the urge to plant her foot on the ground, and Anna with it.

As Grace awkwardly fought to keep her balance Anna finally came free from her sole enough to roll, her tiny body slipping across the taut skin as the giantess toes pressed against her knee. Closing her eyes, bracing herself for the impact with the carpet far below, Anna yelped in surprise as she felt her legs slide inside of the material of Grace's faded sock. The titanic girl curled her toes against the ball of her foot as she felt the woman fall off, and the hole loosened just as Anna slid into it, coming to rest between the net of lime-green fabric and the arch of Grace's huge foot.

Sliding her back down the wall, Grace plopped her butt onto the floor with a loud thump and brought her foot into her lap, easily able to see the lump inside of her sock that was Alice's mom. She couldn't help but giggle, tickled by the knowledge that the older woman had fallen into her dirty, stinky sock by complete accident. It wasn't something she had meant to do, but it was absolutely the kind of idea that would've come to her before long. She pressed a finger against the lump, pushing the puny lady against her arch.

Anna yelped in surprise a second time when she felt Grace's finger none-too-gently prod her ass, forcing her pelvis against the girl's arch. She tried to push back by placing her hands against the warm, fragrant skin, but she was nowhere near as strong as the tree-sized finger on the other side of the sock. Despite Grace's arguments otherwise, her feet did have a noticeable, pungent odor, made all the more worse once she had fallen into the musty, humid confines of the sock.

The heat was palpable and Grace's sweaty, unwashed foot had left a thin, greasy film on Anna's skin that gave her goosebumps. The aroma was so potent, this close to the little girl's foot, that she could taste the sour, vinegary stench. It was twice as bad as her daughter's, and Anna shuddered to think what it must be like between Grace's toes.

Not even bothering to remove her sock first, Grace reached two fingers into the hole, filling Anna's ears with a loud ripping sound as the fibers around her stretched and tore. The huge pillars pinched up Anna roughly between them, pointer finger against her lap, thumb pressed against her buttocks, and pulled her out of the widened hole. Wasting no time the gargantuan elementary schooler brought her shrunken plaything to her face and inspected her, turning her about between her fingers to get a better look at her vulnerable body.

“Grace, give her here already! She's MY mom.” Alice said after Anna endured an uncomfortably long examination at the hands of the forceful tomboy. She sighed heavily, and her humid, pizza-scented breath washed over the tiny captive like wind.

“Fine, geeze! I just wanted to look at her for a minute, I've never had a tiny to play with.” Grace complained, annoyed.

“Well neither have I!” Amber started in a huff. “And I barely got to play with her at all before you came stomping in like an elephant and almost crushed her.” She continued, shooting out a foot to lightly kick Grace's leg.

“Kick me again and I'll clobber you!” Anna's captor warned. Grace's towering fingers balled into a fist, the miniscule woman cowering as she was cast in darkness in the palm of the giant bully's hand. She rose to her knees, as if to bring her fist down on Amber with Alice's mother still inside of it, but Alice stood up from her bed and held her own hand out expectantly. Grace jerked her fist forward, causing Amber to flinch away, much to the young brunette's satisfaction, and then dumped her tiny toy into Alice's waiting palm with a smug grin.

“THANK you.” Alice said, looking down at her two friends sitting on the floor of her bedroom. She flopped back down on to her bed and glanced at her timid mother, thinking.

“Alice...girls...p-please, I...I don't want to be a burden but I need you to call-” She began to stammer, turning as she spoke to try and address Alice's friends at the same time, before she was cut off by Amber.

“Awwww! Listen to her tiny voice! She's like a fairy or a borrower or something!” The ginger girl squealed, leaning forward, hands on her knees so she could listen.


When Anna went to continue, nervous at the close proximity of Amber's face, green eyes piercing right through her, Grace clapped her hands together and startled Anna into silence with the loud CRACK.

“Hey, I got an idea! Why don't we play truth or dare?” Grace suggested innocently enough, smirking as her two friends eagerly agreed to the idea. Anna couldn't understand why. More than once she had interrupted a game of truth or dare in progress during Alice's sleepovers, only to find the girls in the middle of a variety of embarrassing or disgusting acts, though Grace never seemed to be the victim of any demeaning dares.

“Oooh yeah, we haven't played in forever!” Amber bounced up and down, ecstatic, her fixation on Anna's words vanishing without a trace. Her heart sank into her stomach and she sat down in Alice's huge palm. If there had been any chance of getting one of Alice's friends to help her, or even holding their undivided attention, it was gone now.

“Okay, okay, it's my house though, so I get to go first.” Alice insisted, sliding off of her bed onto the floor and sitting cross-legged, tilting her hand so that her bite-sized mom slid off onto the carpet by her right foot. Before one of the other girls had the idea to snatch her up for their own amusement, Anna moved away from the wall of soft skin next to her and headed for the leftover pizza.

“Amber! Truth or dare?” Alice asked, turning to Amber, who was making herself comfortable against a huge, furry pink pillow she had pulled off of Alice's bed.

“Umm....truth.” The ginger replied leaning on an elbow.

“Alright, uh...oh! What did that note that Bobby gave you at lunch say?” Alice asked, leaning forward a little and hugging her knees, eager for the answer. Grace was less captivated by the explanation that followed, sitting with her legs straight out before her, back to the wall. Anna also paid little attention to Amber's story, focused on reaching her destination, and what would probably be the only thing she'd get to eat for the foreseeable future. She didn't even notice Grace's eyes following her as she made her way through the carpet fibers, the smallest hint of a smile showing.

She finally reached the soccer-field sized pizza box and climbed onto the cardboard where the lid was resting like an overhang, closed over but not tucked into the box. Using the indentations in the box she climbed to the top like she was using a ladder, only for a shadow to fall over her when she finally reached the top, the smell of cold pizza thick in the air, her mouth watering.

Grace lifted the lid off of the pizza box, her thumb rising up beneath Anna's feet and scooting her up and over the rim of the box's lid so that she fell into the greasy interior of the cardboard container. Anna sat up quickly, brushing a dozen small, hard, pebble-sized crumbs from her abdomen and breasts before getting to her feet and heading towards the sole remaining slice of pizza.

She hadn't even gotten halfway to the cold, greasy, leftover feast when Grace's hand let go of the lid and lowered into the box, grabbing up the sole surviving slice by the crust and lifting it up and away from Anna, small crumbs raining down around the hungry, helpless adult. Covering her head as she was peppered by the crumbs, Anna looked up, heartbroken, as the mountain-sized girl tauntingly sneered down at her and took a bite that claimed half of the pizza slice, chewing with her mouth open.


Anna fell to her knees and fought back the tears as she watched Grace devour the last piece of pizza, powerless to stop her. The brunette bully chewed with her mouth open, giving Anna fleeting glimpses of the pizza as it became soaked and mixed with her saliva, quickly turning into an unrecognizable mush as powerful jaws and rock-solid teeth shredded and compressed the food. A lump several times larger than Anna slid down Grace's throat, and she took a second bite that stole all but the crust from the slice.

The reduced woman looked on in despair as Grace ate more in a single bite than Anna would probably be able to eat in a month, sparing not a single, edible morsel for the starving tiny. With a content sigh the giantess poked the crust into her mouth and finished it off. Anna climbed out of the box, defeated, while Grace leaned back against the wall and patted her belly, releasing a loud belch just as Amber finished her story.

“Ugh! You're such a slob, Grace. And I can't believe you ate that last piece, you had, like, almost an entire pizza by yourself already!” Amber said, more annoyed at her friend's lack of interest in the events at school than the actual rudeness.

“Yeah, whatever. You're just jealous of my burping skills.” Grace said with a dismissive wave of her hand, casting a sideways glance to Anna, who was making the journey back through the carpet fibers towards Alice.

“Oh, totally, that must be it.” Amber rolled her eyes, and turned to face Grace. “Now, it's your turn. Truth or dare?”

“Dare me, wimp.” Grace challenged, scratching her belly under the oversized striped shirt. Anna took a seat on a small, purple ball of lint resting among the carpet fibers a comfortable distance away from Alice's bare foot to watch, unable to do much else.

“Hmm...let's see...I dare you to...take your pants off.” Amber said, not really having a good dare in mind. Alice and Grace groaned in disappointment, and Grace unbuttoned her pants, hips wriggling as she lifted her rump to shimmy out of the old, hand-me-down jeans without any hesitation. Slamming her bottom down once more, she kicked her pants into a corner of the room. Anna could now see the green plaid girls' boxer shorts Grace wore underneath, another article of clothing she had started to outgrow, as it clung snugly to her butt, the little green bow on the front intact but a little lopsided.

“Well! I guess it's me, now.” Grace said, wiggling her toes inside of the mismatched grungy socks she had left on. From where Anna sat she could see the darkened prints where her toes and arch were, soiled either by sweating against the dirty insole of her sneakers, or from walking around outside with no shoes on. “You! Truth or dare.” Grace turned to look directly at Anna.

The tiny woman was surprised to be included, and for a moment felt as if the girls were viewing her as an equal, which would mean potentially getting them to see reason, to help her. But when she noticed the mischievous smirk on Grace's face and the glint in her hazel eyes, Anna knew she was only being included so that she could be further tormented.

“I'm...I'm not going to play. It's not fair.” Anna declared from the carpet, the three giantesses intently looking down at her. Grace looked to Alice.


“What was that she said? Dare?” Grace asked Alice, and Anna realized that her voice hadn't carried far enough from the ground to reach everyone.

“She said somethin' but I don't know what. Maybe dare?” Alice answered, shrugging as Grace scooted her butt closer to the other two girls, leaning over and snatching up Anna before she could attempt an escape. In a stomach-turning rush Grace brought her small passenger directly to her ear. Anna could see partially into the small cave of the young girl's ear canal, to where a small bit of wax lay unnoticed.

“I...I said no! I don't want to play!” Anna called into the ear, and Grace brought her back around to her front, in view of Amber and Alice.

“She chose dare.” Grace lied blatantly, paying Anna no attention as she stared up from between the girl's finger and thumb in disbelief. Both Anna and Amber readily accepted Grace's deception, and the immature bully turned her gaze downward, at her toy. “Alright! I'll be nice to ya, since you used to take me and Alice to get McDonalds after school. I dare you to...crawl in my mouth, and eat some of the pizza that's stuck in the back.”

As soon as she had finished making the dare, Amber and Alice erupted, the former in disgust and the latter in laughter. Amber practically shook from the mental image of having to eat a chewed up scrap of food stuck in someone's mouth, but Alice could only picture her tiny plaything of a mother having to suffer through it, and laughed herself to tears. Grace merely glanced down at the squirming woman in her possession and gave her a smug look before bringing her to her lips and spreading them apart.

Anna pushed against the fingertip that held her firmly in place as the wet, pink, glistening cavern of Grace's maw opened up before her, a gust of her humid breath ushering passed her, the garlic-tinged wind making her skin crawl. Her tormenter slid her tongue out like a welcoming mat, and the light in the room penetrated the shadowy innards of the living cave, giving Anna a clear line of sight to the pit at the back, where all of those slices of pizza disappeared.

“Bottoms up!” Grace joked, flicking her friend's shrunken mother into her mouth like a skittle, her lips sealing the miniature woman in darkness right after she smacked into the center of her huge tongue with a wet splat. Before Anna could find her footing on the shifting, soft, moist flesh underneath her Grace began rolling her around on the pink mass like a candy, drenching her tiny body in thick and stringy saliva.

The heat was unbearable, and there was nothing poor Anna could do to keep still, much less escape the organic prison she was trapped in. At the back of her mind there was an ever-present fear that Grace would get it in her head to simply swallow Anna out of spite, because she could, knowing that there would be nothing anyone else could do to stop her or rescue Anna once she was doomed to join the mound of mushy pizza digesting in her gut.

Her heart nearly burst through her chest with fright when she was catapulted to the back of Grace's mouth, but she quickly realized that she wasn't destined to be swallowed by the cruel bully. The strong, agile tongue positioned Anna on top of a sturdy molar, and Anna felt her hand sink into a soggy bit of what had once been pizza the moment she tried to push herself away. Her stomach rolled.


Much to her own surprise, Anna found that she was too hungry to hold on to her pride, and that combined with her strong desire to have this humiliating game done and over with, she grabbed a handful of the soggy, sticky glop and stuffed it into her mouth. It was difficult to swallow, and for a brief moment she felt as though she'd vomit on the spot, the viscus saliva drenching the pizza's remains and giving it such a revolting texture and flavor that it had made her sick merely to touch it. Once she finally had it down, though, resting in her empty stomach like a lump of clay, she was alright.

Turning about on Grace's teeth she scrambled awkwardly off the rock-hard fixtures onto the undulating tongue, and the giant girl saved her the trouble of having to slip and fumble to the huge lips she had entered through, spitting Anna into her palm.

“Eugh, that is so nasty. How can you put a person in your mouth? It's even worse going into someone's mouth! It's just all around gross for everyone, yuck!” Amber was still obsessing over the foul dare as Grace dried her lips with the back of her free hand, and then took her sleeve and roughly began to rub Anna's frail little body around in her palm until much of the spit puddle she had come out with was soaked up. Her hair was still matted to her head with the thick saliva, but Grace seemed only to care about drying up the spit in her hand. Once she was dry enough, Anna was brought back to a tremendous ear.

“Well, did you find any pizza in my teeth?” Grace asked, tilting her head so that her ear hung over Anna in preparation for her answer.

“You felt me, didn't you? You know I-” Anna began, her tone sharp with resentment at the immature, monstrous little girl that so easily overpowered and humbled her, but she was suddenly brought back before the others and out of earshot.

“Huh, darn. I thought I felt something stuck in my molar, but if you didn't see it, you didn't see it.” Grace said in response, but it was clear to Anna what Grace was doing. The titanic tomboy's half of the conversation was the only half Anna's daughter and her ginger friend would get, so it was the only half that mattered. Grace could say what she wanted, and do with Anna what she pleased.

Alice sighed and shook her head. “Grace! You know the rules, you can't give someone a dare that they can't do, even if they try. It's like when you dared Amber to lick her elbow. Only dares that are doable!” Alice proclaimed like a judge passing a sentence. “Especially for tiny little toys.” She added in a cutesy, patronizing voice while glancing at her miniaturized mother.

Grace nodded apologetically. “I know, I'm sorry. My mistake. That wasn't fair. I'll give her a much easier dare, okay?” She offered innocently, to the approval of her friends. Anna was beside herself. She had endured a disgusting, demeaning torture solely for Grace's pleasure, all while the manipulative bully acted as though it were a favor to the small woman, and now it didn't count. She'd have to suffer another mortifying game.

Drumming her fingers on her knee and staring off into space, the massive fourth grade tyrant considered her options for a moment, before absent-mindedly reaching behind her back to awkwardly scratch at her butt. Suddenly, that familiar, mischievous grin resurfaced as Grace's eyes looked towards her palm, and the tiny woman sat there, slowly bringing her other hand back from her rear.

"Hey, I just thought of the perfect dare for ya, pipsqueak. There's no way you can mess it up. All you gotta do is scratch my butt until it stops itching." She said matter-of-factly, pinching Anna up without delay and swinging her around to her backside as her free hand pried back the waistband of her shorts and revealing the milky white cheeks of her rump, packed tightly into the small boxers.

"Don't go getting lost in there!" She taunted the tiny woman before releasing her over the canyonesque crack. 

End Notes:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally, the long-awaited 4th chapter. 

My other active story will be updated within the next 24 hours, so keep an eye out! 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6017