Cowboy by serbian_man
Summary:

Adventures in Thai sex tourism.

Warning: there be ladyboys.


Categories: Futanari, Mouth Play, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 5773 Read: 34919 Published: May 28 2016 Updated: May 30 2016

1. First contact by serbian_man

2. Bottle service by serbian_man

3. Slow dance by serbian_man

4. Storm in a beer glass by serbian_man

First contact by serbian_man

There are three redlight districts in Bangkok.

They say that Patpong is for tourists who want to see a ping pong show. They return home telling stories about that crazy lady who shot live fish and ping pong balls and who knows what else out of her pussy.

Nana is for sex tourists, people who just want to get laid. There are tons of bars at Nana that cater to every imaginable taste. Japanese school uniform? Spanking? Sexy nurse? Naked shower? Sitting there and holding hands? Nana has it all.

Cowboy is the third, supposedly named after the first gogo bar opened there by an actual cowboy from Texas. Now the whole street is called Cowboy. People say that the girls who work in the gogo bars in Cowboy are looking for a western boyfriend, husband, or for love. I can't speak for all of the girls, but I sure liked Cowboy the best.

That particular night, I was sweating like a pig. Of course, as a fat white man in Thailand, I was always sweaty, but this night was particularly bad.

Humidity was through the roof, it hadn't rained in weeks. The heat was just sitting there in the concrete desert of Bangkok streets, with not even the lightest breaze to cool me down. Even the Thais were just sitting there, giving in to the relentless, humid heat.

I'd been up and down Sukhumvit by foot all day, running errands to keep myself busy. I always found stuff that I just had to do during the day, before I'd go out to the bars after nightfall. Maybe I was just making things up so looking for sex wouldn't be the only thing I'd done that day. Sometimes it seemed that way, even to me.

"Hey, handsome man!", a cute girl in a blue bikini yelled. Her tan skin was glistening with sweat in the humidity, and she stumbled towards me, a potential customer, clearly not accustomed to walking in heels.

You couldn't walk down Cowboy without dozens of girls pulling and groping you, trying to get you to walk into their bar. This particular girl was positioned in front of Lone Star bar. I had never been to Lone Star.

"You like big lady? Small lady?", she yelled at my face, now right in front of me. Vying for attention from the customers, she was competing with every other girl on the narrow street blurting out compliments and vulgarities towards the customers. She grabbed my forearm and tugged at it. For someone barely 5ft tall, and probably under 100lbs, she was surprisingly strong.

I looked her up and down like a farmer would appaise livestock. She was pretty, but they were all pretty. Thai women had to have been bred for that, or so it seemed. They all had perfect tan, smooth skin. The long black hair. The almond eyes, and the perfect, white little teeth in their perfect little smiles.

I could never be sure, but I guessed this girl was in her late twenties, early thirties. She wasn't the most picture perfect Thai girl ever, maybe not even of the girls present that night. She had a little chubby belly going on, but it also gave her slightly bigger tits. For a Thai girl, they were big. And they looked real.

"Beautiful lady! Just for you! You come inside and buy me drink!", she beamed.

Trying to pick the lady for the night in Cowboy was always hard. There were literally hundreds of girls competing for your attention. Most of them were hot enough. You could make the argument that not every guy had the same type, but in my experience, almost all of them were my type. So why would I pick this one? Or rather, let her pick me?

Upon feeling my hesitation, she escalated further.

"I name Boom! You like me?" She pressed her bikini clad boobs against me. Touching always worked. Everybody liked to be touched by a hot girl in a bikini.

All the bar girls had weird nicknames. Some of them were English names, like Diamond or Pearl. Sometimes they were Thai, or what I assumed was Thai. Sometimes they just sounded like made up crap, like Boom. Or maybe Boom actually meant something in Thai, who knew.

In for the kill, Boom started dragging me back towards the bar entrance, which consisted of a purple curtain. Next to the curtain were the usual signs posted. No photos allowed, no outside beverages.

And there was another one, a sign I didn't recognize. It seemed to be depicting a very tall lady next to a very small man. Or was that a dog?

Boom dragged me through the curtain, making kissing noises the entire time. I realized that what I liked most about her were her lips. She had thick, plush, soft looking lips. They were glistening wet and I could make out her smacking sounds even through the outside street noise.

With the curtain closing behind us, everything was lit by the red lights on the walls. Immediately, an older woman came running up to me. Sometimes I'd heard of these referred to as mama-sans. Maybe they were the equivalent of pimps.

"What you drinking? Beer Chang? Leo?", the mama-san asked me, while Boom was still dragging me forward.

I ordered a Leo in passing, almost falling on my face as Boom dragged me around another corner. We were in a sort of hallway between the entrance area, where we had brushed past mama-san.

The next room was obviously where the party was happening. There was a bar area with a few empty stools. Further along was a small stage with poles, on which a few bar girls were dancing in their bikinis. Opposite of the stage was a row of tables, arranged to provide optimal view on the dancers. Several more bar girls sat at these tables. From somewhere, loud rock music blared out of cheap speakers. Surprisingly, there didn't seem to be any other customers in the bar. Was I the only white guy here tonight?

Pushing me against the wall, Boom grabbed my junk through my shorts. Fondling and tickling me, she used her other hand to pull my head down towards her, and missed me on the mouth with those plump lips.

"You like?", she asked between kisses.

"I like a lot", I said.

"What size you want to be?", she said, giving me another kiss.

Oh. This was a portasizer bar. Everything made sense now - the sign with the small man. I started pushing Boom away, shaking my head.

"Sizing isn't really my thing", I said, "sorry."

"Noo! You like, I promise!" As I started walking back towards the door, Boom grabbed my forearm once again, and this time, she pulled my hand onto her boobs. My fingers were pressed deep into her pliable breast flesh. They were real for sure.

"Big tits! I make you small, you see big tits!", she promised.

I sighed.

"All right", I said. She did have very nice tits.

Beaming, she pulled out a portasizer and handed it to me for my security code. I hesitated for a second, then had another look at her tits in that tight blue bikini. I typed in my code.

With an enormous FZZZZ sound, I was enveloped in a green flash. Shaking my head and coming to, I was sitting on my ass on a dark but soft carpet. The carpet strands came up to my knees!

The whole ground shook beneath me as something dark came soaring into my field of vision and landed with another earth-shattering boom. Craning back my head, I recognized a giant high-heeled platform shoe. The platform itself was several times my height, and the spiky heel towered way higher, almost like dystopian radio tower.

She must've shrunk me to half an inch or so. I thought I was going to be 1/2 her size, but this? Her tits would've been beach balls. Now, they'd be wrecking balls.

 

Bottle service by serbian_man

The dark, purple-lit world of the bar whizzed past me as Boom carried me through the hallway and into the main room.

Suddenly, I was released onto a hard surface. Sitting up, I took in my surroundings. The long fingers hovered close by and I realized she had set me down on one of the tables. The table surface stretched to the horizon in front of me. At half an inch, the table wouldn't actually be that big, but from my perspective, it sure looked endless.

Turning around, I took in Boom. Standing next to the table, she loomed over me. I was eye level with her belly. What had been a slightly pudgy belly before was now enormous.

The strings of her blue bikini were cutting into her wide hips, and a brown mass hung over her bikini bottoms like a soft cliff. Her belly button was a deep hole in the middle of a vast hill. The stretch marks at her hips, which I hadn't even been able to see at normal size, were hard to miss, jagged scars of discolored skin from when she had gained weight quickly.

Above her stomach, covered in the tight blue cups of the bikini, hung her tits. She had not been kidding. At this size, they were unreal. I could almost feel the mass, the momentum imparted upon them by gravity as they just hung there, suspended in space above me. Nothing that massive should be able to just hover suspended in space, but there they were. I could even see her nipples poke through the thin stretch material, pointing down at me.

Before I even had time to raise my gaze further, another giant brown figure rushed by. Stopping next to Boom was another girl. Dressed in a similar blue bikini, this one seemed even larger than Boom. Her belly was flat, and her navel hung far above my head. Her tits, while not as big, also sat far higher.

This meant, of course, that her crotch was right in front of me. Wondering if she knew, I could make out the shape of her thick pussy lips through the bikini bottoms. Her wide thighs moved around, and she cocked her hips, causing her labia to rub against each other and pull on the taught bikini material. Of course she knew.

As I was staring at her cunt, an enormous face suddenly dropped down and studied me intently. Hot, sweet breath blew in my face. She was chewing bubble gum. The sound of spit swapping around in her mouth, and the click of her tongue against her teeth. Brown eyes the size of pools, and her nostrils so close I was afraid she'd suck me in. Would I fit into her nostrils? I didn't want to find out.

A storm of bubble-gum smell assaulted me as she said something in Thai. I wasn't sure if it was meant for me or for Boom, but the power of her voice and her breath sent me flying a few feet backwards, covering me in thousands of tiny drops of hot spit. Seeing my predicament, she pursed her lips and blew up another storm, sending me further back.

Before I came to a complete stop, long brown fingers suddenly wrapped around me, forming a cave. For a second I had to find my bearings in the near darkness, but then I realized Boom had covered me with her hand, defending me against the malicious gum-chewing goddess.

Another powerful voice burst through the air, again speaking in Thai. This was Boom, presumably telling the other girl to fuck off. As quickly as she had arrived, the second girl walked away, leaving a vast emptiness in the space she had just occupied.

This emptiness was immediately replaced with Boom's face, hovering close like a tan, smiling sky. While I could feel her breath on my skin, whooshing past me, there wasn't a very strong note to it. No bubble gum, nothing.

A long finger appeared in front of me, the sharp nail at the tip hovering danger close to my chest.

"You! Can not flirt with other lady! You mine!", Boom said, her hot breath washing over me. I nodded frantically.

Before she could scold me any further, a large silver tray landet on the table, a few dozen feet away. Gazing up, mama-san was now also an enormous giant. Her aged face still had something to it. Despite having a few wrinkles around her lips and eyes, the dark tan skin looked supple and soft. While placing the tablet down, she eyed me, and gave me a wink before disappearing again.

Boom quickly grabbed the giant Leo bottle and her lady drink off the tray, then a plate stacked high with salted peanuts.

"You want peanut?", she asked me, pushing me close to the plate.

"I'm fine", I yelled up at her, shaking my head.

"I like peanut", her voice boomed from above, "aloy very much!". Trapping a few peanuts between the finger tips of her left hand, she brought them up past her boobs, and threw them into her lips. Loud crunching commenced as peanuts the size of small rocks were disintegrated by her powerful teeth and dissolved in hot saliva.

"I eat peanut, so I fat!", she says, laughing, and grabs her bulging tummy with her right hand, shaking the mountain of fat.

Then she pours my Leo beer into an equally huge glass filled with ice. Beer with ice is a Thai thing. I watch in fascination as another handful of peanuts soars into the sky, never to be seen again.

"So what's your friends name?", I say, pointing to where the other girl was.

"She not my friend! She dumb!", Boom protests, pouting and giving me a bad stare. I can't help but notice the peanut crumbs and salt stuck to her thick, wet lips. A split second before she lifts her face up again, her jaw performs one more grinding motion. Her lips open just a bit, and, like in slow motion, I get a glimpse of the inside of her cavernous mouth. White teeth covered with a brown mush, her long tongue dancing towards the roof of her mouth with strings of saliva suspended underneath between them. Then her lips close, she pulls her face back up, and all I can see is the underside of her chin, where it meets her neck. A low gurgling sound can be heard as she swallows the remainder of the peanuts.

"I dance now. You watch me dance kaa?", Boom says and looks at me pleadingly. I'm not sure if I really have much of a choice in the matter, but when she puts down her upturned palm in front of me, I climb on. She sets me down on the edge of the dancing stage and then walks over to the side, where stairs allow the dancers to get up and down the stage.

 

Slow dance by serbian_man

Tiny on the huge dancing stage, I met the first other customer. Older guy, sitting in an old leather chair. That's right, they had shrunken down furniture to accomodate viewers.

The guy nodded to me, motioning for me to sit down.

"Evening, lad", he said. No matter the exotic place you went, the British were already there, despising it.

"What's up", I said, sitting down. The chair had clearly seen some use. There were burnt spots from where people had put out their cigarettes, and stains from spilled beverages.

"That one's your?", he asked, pointing to Boom in the distance.

I had to slide down in the chair and lean back my head to even be able to take in the whole scenery. The distance between us, right on the edge of the stage, and the dancers, could only have been a few feet. Yet to me, it looked like there was a vast wooden desert separating me from those enormous, towering beings. It definitely made me feel a bit safer to have that distance.

When the next song started playing, the illusion of safety quickly went out the window. As huge legs started swinging and high heels coming down onto the stage, I could feel every step one of the dancers took vibrate through my chair. There were 5 girls on the stage, one on each pole. Boom was on the very right, where she had just climbed the stairs. Her black platform heels would lift briefly, only to come back crashing down with enormous force, shaking the entire stage. For the first time, I realized she was wearing a golden ankle chain on her left foot. It dangled and danced with each step she took, a small pendant whirring around and slapping against her brown skin. Following the skyscrapers of her legs with my eyes, I saw she was grinding her hips against the pole, gyrating. Further up, both her hands were around the pole, pulling herself closer and then pushing away again. The whole time, she was looking at me. When she saw I was looking at her, she flashed that smile once again, before making a quick kissing motion and increasing the grinding and gyrating.

"Her name is Boom", I told my new friend, "I'm Phil, by the way."

"Pleasure", he said, shaking my hand, "John. From the States?"

"Yea", I said, not sure how well I wanted to get to know another guy in a strip club. Luckily, John didn't pursue this any further, instead pointing at another girl dancing in front of us.

"See the one with the cowboy boots?", he asked.

"The fat one?"

"If that's what you'd want to call her", John said, "she's my date for tonight. Mew."

"Mew like a cat?", I asked.

"Exactly."

Mew was directly in front of us. She wasn't dancing a lot, or at least not with great enthusiasm. She was leaning on the pole, making a few steps left and right now and then. She was indeed wearing thigh-high cowboy boots in a dirty light brown suede. The boots must've been years old. The suede was coming off in several places in the front, and the wooden sole and chunky heel had more scratches than not.

The most prominent feature of Mew was probably her big belly. Whereas Boom was a bit chubby, Mew was just plain fat. She had obviously had at least one kid, as she skin around her belly button had that weird cottage cheese quality to it. Her belly was also simply massive, hanging out in front of her in several fat rings. She wore a similar blue bikini to Boom, but the panties were almost hidden between her overhanging gut and thick thighs. She had clearly gained a lot of weight since buying this bikini, or maybe she'd just bought a size way too small.

Atop that belly sat her drooping tits. Yea, clearly a mom. Her boobs were saggy, resting on her gut like fat brown glaciers, stretch marked and threatening to spill out of her bikini cups every time she moved.

Mew's face must've been pretty once, but now she had a triple chin and the sad eyes of a girl who'd long lost all hope of escaping the gogo bars. She was looking roughly in our direction, but her eyes were glazed over and staring into space somewhere behind us.

"You want to see something?", John said, and pressed a button I hadn't noticed before. He turned around in his chair, and I did the same. Within seconds, the wrinkly face of mama-san appeared hovering above us. John motioned to Mew and yelled something about a drink. Mama-san smiled, and I noticed that she was missing several teeth. Her teeth were yellow and stained. From a lifetime of crushing organic matter into small pieces, her smile was the opposite of Boom's. I briefly wondered what it would feel like to make out with mama-san and her sloppy, ruined smile. At this size, scary as fuck, I thought. She might swallow you and not even notice! She wasn't wearing a bikini, but I'd bet her belly was just as ruined and saggy and droopy as Mew's was, if maybe not as large, under that uniform. I'd end up suffocating down there in that ruined old belly, and she'd forget about me within seconds, never even thinking to save my life.

While I was still lost in thought, mama-san returned with an enormous glass. It was filled with what appeared to be Thai whisky, which was really just really cheap whisky. I watched in amazement as mama-sans long powerful fingers set this shot glass down in front of us, maybe a dozen steps, for me, towards the dancers. Then she waved towards Mew, and shouted something in Thai.

Mew awoke from her trance immediately, and her eyes fixated on the shot glass. A sloppy tongue snaked out to lick her lips, leaving them glistening in spit. Since she'd only barely danced before, her first real step took me by surprise.

An enormous jerk jolted through the wooden stage, shaking both my chair and the towering shot glass in front of us violently. The whisky spilled from side to side, and a few drops even went over the rim. With her next step, the other cowboy boot came down, now much nearer, like thunder. I could hear the creaking as wood hit wood and the sole of her boot fought the stage in bearing her enormous weight.

Even though she was lazily strolling towards the shot glass, her long legs swung towards us surprisingly fast. Each stride must've closed hundreds of yards at my size. Staring up at the spectacle that was simply this Thai girl walking, the fat in her thighs, belly, and saggy tits danced and jiggled with each impact.

Finally, her enormous cowboy boots stood to the left and right of the shot glass. This gave me a perspective of how enormous she really was. Even the chunky, worn heels dwarfed the shot glass easily. She could've probably stepped onto it, and it would've fit under the arch of her boots. A cloud of stale lady sweat swept over me, and I almost gagged for a second. Of course, she was barefoot in these boots, and probably had been every night for years. She wasn't much of a dancer, but this was Thailand - hot and humid. Step after step, night after night, the leather insole being pummeled and subjected to the enormous force of her plump toes and thick heels.

As I had seen Boom squat directly above me before, I wasn't as surprised when Mew got down to pick up her whisky shot. I realized there must still be some distance between us, because even though her face was way above me, I could still crane my neck back and see it quite easily.

She extended a long arm, and pinched the shot glass between the tips of her thumb and index finger. With the swift, practiced action of a seasoned alcoholic, the enormous glass drum was brought to her mouth and the rim pressed against her lip. She threw her head back and flicked her wrist simultaneously, and just like that, thousands of gallons of cheap Thai whisky disappeared into her wide open throat. A tremendous gulping sound followed, and she licked her lips once again. Then, she set the empty glass back down behind us, and returned to her pole.

The song ended soon after, and Mew lazily made her way to the stairs, getting down from the stage. It seemed the girls were on a rotation. Each song, one girl would exit the stage, all the others would switch over to the next pole, and a new girl would climb up the stairs to dance at the newly empty pole.

This meant that with each song, Boom was working her way towards the center front of the stage, closing in on us. I had not paid any attention to her while Mew was getting her shot and towering over us, and apparently, she had noticed.

I was still figuring out if she was angry or just eager to get my attention back, when a shadow fell over us and I smelled that slightly stale sweat again. John and I both turned around, and it was indeed Mew. She'd approached the stage. Even though we were sitting on the stage and she was standing on the floor, her expansive bust was still towering over us. She must be leaning against the stage as she had against her pole earlier, allowing her large breasts to spill over the surface of the stage behind us.

I was glad that we weren't sitting exactly on the edge of the stage. Had we been anywhere in the way, her breasts would've easily rolled over us, either pushing us away or simply crushing us under the fat masses. Up close, the two mammaries were covered in a shiny film of sweat. Where they had come in contact with the stage and other surfaces, small pieces of lint and crumbs had become stuck to the sweat film. Likely too small for her to even notice, there was a whole collection of small items glued to her skin.

Hastily waving to me, John took his date's cue and made his way over to one of her bikini-clad teats. The small blue triangle of the bikini was cutting deep into the breast fat. As John approached, a thick brown finger pulled away the blue fabric for an instant, allowing the tiny brit to insert his body between it and Mew's massive, brown breast. Content with his position, she let the bikini snap back into place, trapping the small man helplessly against her overpowering boob. I couldn't even make out his outline against the veiny, stretch-marked flesh underneath that blue fabric. As quickly as she had appeared, Mew walked away from the stage.

Turning back, Boom had made it towards the very center, and was now dancing directly in front of me. It was quite the spectacle to see her black platform heels rise and crash back down, several times a second, so close. Each time her long, tan toes would flex and stretch, gripping the sole and pushing off the platform. Her spiky heel would come down with incredible speed, and I intuitively felt that something as pointy and massive, with such ferociousness, should easily break through the stage underneath it. But the wooden stage held.

When the song came to an end, Boom slowly made her way over to me, setting one enormous foot in front of the other, shaking her hips, until she stood directly in front of me. She motioned for me to get back, and I stood up from the chair and made a few steps towards the edge of the stage.

The black platform in front of me soared up into the sky, and for a second, it hovered above the chairs John and I had been sitting in. Her foot was now so close that I couldn't see past it to see her face, all I saw were the bottom of this worn high-heeled shoe and the dainty, slender brown foot in it, her toes slightly overhanging at the front like brown boulders.

Within an instant, that well-worn shoe came crashing down, reducing the chairs to splinters and sending me on my ass from the impact. She repeated the stomp a couple of times, then dragged her foot back, grinding what was left of the furniture into saw meal and torn leather rags. The golden chain on her ankle jumped each time, and I now saw the pendant in more detail. It was a tiny cage, and in it sat a miniscule skeleton.

 

Storm in a beer glass by serbian_man

Boom grabbed me and brought me back to the table. The enormous glass stood there untouched, the ice cubes now melted in my Leo. Boom sat on a bench mounted on the wall, her elbows planted on either side of me on the table, her torso leaning over me like an overhanging cliff.

On the far end of the table sat two other bar girls, equally enormous to my shrunken form. One of them was Mew, the fat dancer in the cowboy boots. The other I didn't recognize, taller and with a slim build, with obvious fake boobs jutting out from her chest. She was chewing bubble gum. Was this the girl who'd talked to me earlier?

Looking up at Boom's towering face, I motioned for my beer. Giggling, she picked me up carefully between her finger tips, and sat me on the rim of the huge beer glass. Straddling the glass rim between my legs, I was still not in a comfortable position to actually take a sip. Leaning down into the glass, I reached down with my left, trying to scoop up some beer in my hand. Boom giggled in excitement over my helpless attempts.

"I hungry little man", she thundered while I struggled to get a drink, "you want eat food?"

I was far too busy not falling off the glass rim to look at her, or answer.

"I buy food", she continued, not waiting for a response. "I back 5 minute!"

Scrambling not to fall into the beer glass from the vibrations imparted to it by her getting up, I didn't even see her leave. Jesus Christ, I thought. Why would she put me on the rim of the glass? I was way too small to drink from it this way. I'd need a shrunken glass, or why not a shrunken beer bottle to begin with?

Then I felt vibrations through the glass. First subtly, then stronger. A sudden violent jolt caught me off my guard and I lost my grip. With a tiny yelp, I plummeted into the glass.

Swallowing mouthfuls of luke warm beer, I made my way back up to the surface. My eyes were stinging and the rest of my body sticky. Finally I made it all the way up and took a deep breath. Wiping my eyes clean of beer foam, I yelled up into the sky above the glass.

"Boom! What the fuck! Get me out of here!". I blinked a few times, my vision blurred. Then, I muttered.

"Fuck."

Suspended above me in the sky was a vast tan face, thick pouty lips, almond eyes, framed by long black hair.

But it sure as hell wasn't Boom's face.

"Hey! You!", I screamed at the giantess, but she didn't pay any attention to me. She probably had no idea I was in the glass. At this size, she'd have to be looking for me to notice me swimming down here.

It was the bubble gum chewer. She was distracted by something, probably her phone, and not paying any attention to the glass I was swimming in. Her powerful jaw kept churning away, masticating that poor piece of gum between her molars. Maybe because she thought nobody was around, she was chewing with her mouth wide open, sticky lips giving way to the half-lit, spit-glistening inside of her cavernous maw. Deep in there was the neon green piece of gum, being flicked around by a powerful slab of muscle, her tongue, subjected to a few hearty chews from molars, before being drowned in a pool of spit under the tongue for a second, then flipped back onto the row of white, carnage-bringing teeth.

For a second, I admired the dance of the tiny green gum in that inferno of the girl's mouth. Then, reality hit me, as she absentmindedly grasped for my glass.

There was no use in yelling, but that didn't stop me from trying. Huge waves of beer washed over me, filling my throat and lungs, pushing me under. Briefly suspended in the calm underneath the surface, I saw the huge imprints of her fingers on the glass, surrounding me on all sides. Her finger prints seemed white under the pressure. Then, gravity started to tilt.

Washing up to the surface, I was knocked against the far end of the glass, hitting my head on the glass wall. Gulping for air, I turned around. I was far too close to her face to make her out as a person at this point. In a swift motion, the glas had been tilted towards her accepting lips. All I could see were a thick upper lip and the bottom of her cute nose. Beneath that, the all-devouring greedy, open maw. For a split second I wondered if she had even thought about who's beer she was going to drink. Then the absurdity of that thought hit me. I was a few seconds away from being washed down this gorgeous lady's throat like a crumb of bread, without her even knowing.

Grasping desperately, my hands slid off the slick glass walls uselessly. I tried screaming for help, but was drowned by an ocean of beer furiously churning about me. It might have felt like an eternity, like everything was happening in slow motion, but really, it was over all too quick. Just like any time a girl picks up a glass to take a greedy gulp, about one third of the beer ocean immediately spilled into her open mouth. A loud sound echoed through the glass as she swallowed loudly, accepting the luke warm liquid into her throat.

There was a massive wave reverberating back through the glass after that initial gulp, smacking me hard against the glass again. I lost consciousness for a moment, but came to almost immediately. The level of beer in the glass was now considerably lower, and the angle of tilt much higher. I was now staring down into the void of her mouth, the green piece of gum conveniently crushed against the molars to my left, stuck in their chewing surface.

Fighting against the current, I knew there was no way I was going to outswim the maelstrom of beer disappearing down into her. The second large gulp drained the level further, and another wave came back, this one pulling me under as it smacked against the bottom of the glass. Greedily, the girl tilted her head back and the glass higher, and the remainder of the beer rushed down the steep, slick hill of glass towards inevitable doom.

I had no time for last thoughts as I practically fell into this enormous Thai bar girl's hungry lips, knocking my head on her bottom front teeth, losing consciousness for good this time.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5975