Huddled newly married (Tradutor) by sarashrunk
Summary:

My name is Andrew, I'm married to Lucy two years, have no children, took a good life. One day I was returning from the service when meeting a candy seller at the lighthouse, she sells me a candy and says he has special powers. I did not, I ate sweets and went home. On Next, I woke up and something was different. Huddled next to my gigantic wife without her knowledge.


Categories: Vore, Giantess, Breasts, Butt, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 11575 Read: 31150 Published: May 09 2016 Updated: May 09 2016

1. Chapter 1 by sarashrunk

2. Chapter 2 by sarashrunk

3. Chapter 3 by sarashrunk

4. Chapter 4 by sarashrunk

5. Chapter 5 (End) by sarashrunk

Chapter 1 by sarashrunk

My story begins, my name is Andrew, I'm 27 years old, white, tall, thin, brown hair and blue eyes. I am married to Lucy, 32, white, average, slightly overweight, with a giant ass, medium breasts and very tasty. I am a consultant in a distributor and her secretary in a multinational, we are married for two years, we have children, we have our house, we take a good life, with difficulties, most good. One day I was returning from my service, after a long day, tired and crazy to get home take a shower and relax. Returning home, I stopped at the lighthouse, very time consuming at that moment appears a candy seller and bullets, beautiful, brunette, beautiful breasts, but sweaty due to the scorching sun, I did not want to buy, but I was sorry and I bought to help I took a few coins, paid her and took a bullet when she handed me the sweet told me that they would realize my sexual desire, I was a little puzzled, but okay, she smiled and blew a kiss.
Returning home, I opened the sweet and sucked it, a simple strawberry bullet.
When I got home, my wife had made dinner and was taking a shower, it was summer, we were sweating a lot. Lucy left the bath I gave her a kiss, we talked a little and went to bathe, to finish my bath, had dinner talked a little more, and went to bed.
In bed, we kiss and make out, we did not love. I was exhausted, I was thinking about the street vendor, brunette, busty, and I thought if I could dive into his sweaty breasts, turned aside and fell asleep, dreaming of being small and crushed her breasts.
When I wake in the night, everything was dark, I did not feel my pillow or my covered, although it was very hot here, an almost unbearable heat, little oxygen, I sat down and tried to get up, but something was different, I was in a soft ground, curled, and could not see anything, all dark. I started walking when I thought, is that I was kidnapped?
NO MAYBE I started walking, it seemed endless, when suddenly the ground began to CAIR, did not understand, ONLY went down, when I ran into something Soft and fragrant, squeezed seemed meat, a hot and tasty pasta smelling soap and little wet , faint smell of sweat, I thought the Who will? pressed, pressed, I could not understand, I decided Exit here, it could be at risk of life.
As he was leaving, I heard a strange noise coming from this same mass I touched, looked like a stomach making digestion suddenly hear a noise, very loud and shiver, I was frightened, not understanding, and nothing, the air was putrid a smell of rotten boiled eggs, just the oxygen, I started coughing and ran to the opposite side, the fedo chased me until I could no longer walk and falls, fainting for a short time. When I woke up I was already clearing, I thought it was a nightmare, it was then looked around and did not understand what was happening, I was in a field all white and fluffy, a mountain on one side and the other a giant door. Very scared I decided, sit down and analyze, it was when I realized what happened and where I was.When I realized what had happened, I was cold with fear. I had shrunk, it should be with 1 in. I looked behind and saw the gigantic mountain, it was my wife, if before it was already a little overweight, now imagine. I began to think the putrid smell that made me faint, it was a simple fart she let go. If a fart almost suffocated me, imagine all that dough on me, would turn into gum, or a tattoo.
I realized that can be very dangerous to get close to her so she could turn and made me crush pastel, but I need to call her attention somehow, and now?
When I was thinking, the alarm clock rang, she just woke up, turned his arm off and then immediately turned his body on the bed, the whole bed seemed to be an earthquake, the blanket lifted me up and threw me away, I pushing down the bed, hit me despair, I thought this is the end, when it was hit something soft, it was a pillow that was on the floor.
My wife got up, put the slipper and went to the bathroom, she realized I was not in bed and thought, he should have gone earlier to the service, she does not think I'm just an insect near her. I heard the shower, she began to shower, so I decided to run to the bathroom to ask for help. Arriving in the bathroom looked at his dirty clothes on the floor, her panties exuded femininity that I was used to, I decided to get closer because I knew she'd get her panties and could get your attention. She finished the bath, put his slipper and took the dirty clothes on the floor, held as much as I could, the stink of urine was very strong, was when she threw her panties on her bed and I went back to the place where he had shrunk. As soon as I looked up, I noticed a giant ass down, I screamed, Help! I thought it will crush me without having time to run your butt sat on me, the absurd pressure almost broke me whole, had no air, and could not move, just was not crushed thanks to soft bed. When I thought it could not get worse, I heard a muffled noise, and once again the putrid smell of rotten eggs, Lucy had farted again, and I had not even as out of here when I was about to pass it up, and I was stuck on his ass because of the summer heat, she was sweating, and sweat helped me get very close glued the crack of her buttocks, was when I realized that she was putting another panties, I thought I will get stuck in your ass all day, kneaded and feeling his farts, LUCY !!! I yelled as I could, but she did not listen, raised her panties holding me back, put all his clothes and went to work, not realizing that her husband Andrew was stuck in her ass.
Lucy was thinking, why did Andrew left early and did not warn me.Will Andrew will be saved.
Lucy left the house and got on the bus was full of people and she could not sit down to sort of Andrew, 20 minutes later, Lucy gets off the bus, and get on the train, very tight, two major women Lucy squeeze your butt in her ass.
Andrew knew he had nothing to do, he was stuck by the sweat of his wife, and then Lucy put her panties imprisoned him definitely. It was very hot, unbearably hot, and sweat, Andrew was almost melting here. He knew that when Lucy sit on the service, surely he will die crushed or suffocated, Andrew tried to move with all his strength, the most he could do was move his hand. When he thinks he could not worsen his situation, he feels a lot of pressure against the butt of his wife, he just think she should be on the train, someone must be squeezing Lucy. The pressure increases so much that he thinks will be the end, it will only worsen the situation, as with the sweat of his wife and that pressure, he will turn tattoo on Lucy's ass. Lucy can not move on the train, because the amount of people, to make matters worse she feels a stomach ache, knowing he needed to relieve gas, she disguises and released a very low fart, and feel the relief.
Andrew listening again the noise of bubbling inside Lucy, he already knows what it is .... BRRRUUUUMMMM, Lucy loose another fart, although it was quiet for a normal person, so it was very loud. Again that putrid smell and the end of the little oxygen left for very little he did not pass out again. When the train arrives, Lucy leaves and goes to the service. Arrives at the front desk and sit in his chair knowing that should be eight hours ass sitting here.
Andrew feels pressure decrease and again that movement, he knows that his wife left the train and is heading for the service. Suddenly he feels the pressure increase when Lucy will sit, he thinks is the end, the pressure increases too much and your bones will seem to crack. Again Andrew is sealed in the ass of his wife all day.
The day starts to Lucy in her job. She works with her friend Aline, blonde, thin, with a belly a little crowded, medium breasts and small ass. The two talk a little, have spent almost one hour since Lucy came, she feels an itch in your ass and starts scratching over the pants, she talks to Aline, itchy butt, and both giggle. Aline says, must be the heat.
Andrew does not know how long it was, he only knows that this squeezed made gum on the back of his wife and needs to do something to get his attention, he thanks that was a little above his buttock, because it would certainly be crushed when she sat down. He tries to move his hand and pinching his butt, plus the mass is too strong for him, yet he tries again, again, when he feels a movement and something more pressing it will Lucy noticed something.

Chapter 2 by sarashrunk

Lucy discovers the reason for the itch in your ass, not exactly.
Lucy decides to go to the bathroom, because the itching does not stop. She gets up and asks Aline take care of your post. Arriving in the bathroom, she lowers the pants and itches again over the panties, she puts her fingers inside her panties and feels something very small as a pebble, perhaps. Lucy picks up the stone and pull out, it raises the finger at close to his face, out of curiosity what he was doing that itch in your ass. When Lucy looks that thing moving thinks at the same time be an insect and decide to smash it with your fingers, simply by pressing fingers that thing would be a stain.
Andrew realizes that Lucy got up because he feels the pressure ease and that movement again. When the movement, everything is clear to Andrew, he realizes that his wife is taking the pants, suddenly a finger squeezes, up and down, Lucy's ass was not as gelatin would have killed him. Suddenly the fingers enter the panties and squeezes him, taking out, everything is very fast scary when he sees the face of his wife looking at him, those green eyes and her cute little face for a moment he thinks it is saved at this same time he meche arms and a strange face Lucy is a smile that he can not play and the other finger down on him, not !!! Lucy thinks you're an insect and will crush it. Andrew screams in vain.
Lucy always liked to crush insects and this was no different, her husband was very small and she did not notice right at the moment that Lucy will tighten the fingers, the bathroom door opens, Lucy is shocked looking to the side and Andrew falls her finger. It was Aline, who came to call her because her boss was waiting.
Andrew begins to fall finger of his wife, an amazing time, he did not know what would happen. When he falls into your pants, that Lucy had lowered, it starts to go down and down until it stops on his left thigh, which was tight with the pants.
Aline looks at Lucy and say, what are you doing? Lucy says: I felt an itch and came to see what it was ... you can not believe, had a bug in my butt, in my underwear, the two began to laugh, Aline joked, poor insect ... ahahahahah. You killed him? When I was going to smash it you came and I dropped it. Nevermind Aline, let's see what the boss wants. Lucy up his pants and left the bathroom.
Andrew realizes his situation will get stuck again, more at least in a less cruel place, suddenly the pants get up and Andrew is in the dark, squeezed between the black pants and thigh of his wife. Let's think about the positive side first: I'm alive, I was not crushed like a bug, second: I am in a place less squeezed and with more oxygen. Let's think about the negative side, how long I will stay here until Lucy find me? Will I not be able to get someone's attention? Thoughts swirled the head of Andrew as he tried to find a more comfortable position on the thighs of his wife.
Lucy talks to his head and back in service, sit in the chair and wait for the time to go.Getting close to time to go, Lucy goes to the bathroom to relieve himself and then from reaching the bathroom she lowers her pants and sitting on the toilet, she felt like crap, more resolve wait to get home, at that moment she starts to pee, looking down she realizes something tiny in his left thigh, she notes, thinking of being just a mess, suddenly this thing moves with difficulty, at the same time she remembers the insect dropped hand, and says: Oh, you're there. How did survive? Do not be so, I will crush you right now.
Andrew realizes that it's been a long time since he dropped his pants to his wife, and think that soon it's time for her to come home, the heat and pressure of the pants, did he once again get stuck in Lucy's body even though he could breathe through the tiny holes of the pants. Andrew realizes that Lucy is standing by his movement, suddenly the pants start to go down and he realizes that he runs the risk of falling, when once again the surprise, it is made tattoo the body of his wife, looking at the giant and fluffy face, he realizes when those green eyes looking straight at him, then he thinks: I am saved? Or am I dead? He sees a smile on Lucy's face, the same time that she was going to crush him, he fears, he tries to move, managing to move only the arms, and looks at a giant finger down toward her. Nooo !!!
Lucy watches the insect and starts down the finger on him when she to, and realizes something strange, funny insect, she observes more closely and Ahhhhh !!! Take a fright, it looks like a little man, funny, ahahahahah. Lucy decides to take the insect her thigh and look more closely when she approaches the finger of her eye, she takes a scare, ANDREW !!!! What happened? Because you are this size ??
Andrew thinks is the end when that finger down to it, until the finger, and Lucy approaches her face, she takes off it from your body and takes close to the face, and then, what a relief! Lucy finally realized that this tiny thing was actually her husband. Andrew is very happy and tries to explain what happened, the more it is too small to Lucy listen.
Lucy realizes the difficulty of her husband to explain and close to your ear, it is still very difficult, the more she can understand something, for example: I cringed and been with you all this time, I need help. Lucy was very surprised to see her husband that size that even forgot that he was in a toilet. Lucy says: I must take you home to help you my love. The question is: where can I get you to bring you safe? My pants have no pockets, today I am without my purse. Just a safe place. My bra, although Lucy's breasts were never the big, for its size was enough for you to disappear them. Lucy knows that among them is not very safe, because as her breasts are not very large, Andrew could fall, the safest place is in the bra cup next to her nipple. No Andrew time to protest, Lucy opens the right cup of her bra and puts her husband in below the nipple, when she closes the glass, gives it is secure, up from the toilet, cleans, puts his pants and goes to your home.Andrew listening Lucy saying it will put it in your bra, the first he always liked breasts, the problem is the size of it, he tries to protest, to no avail. Andrew looks down and sees with that giant chest and the warmth that radiated from them, Lucy down her husband in the glass, the closer Andrew came, the more the heat increased and the worst, sweat, sour, he cried, Lucy! No! Andrew falls into the bra cup, he look forward and see that pink nipple giant, slowly the glass will shut until it touching your skin well below the nipple, the skin was wet, dripping sweat, due to the high heat day, gradually he gets squeezed and stuffy until everything is dark and unbearable heat and sour sweat stink, after one day of service.
Lucy hits the card, and goes to the train, Lucy every movement her breasts went up and down, crumpling Andrew unforgiving. When Lucy will get on the train, the train was too full and Lucy is squeezed into the back of another woman kneaded her breasts, for a moment forgetting that her husband was right there, ready to turn mashed potatoes.
Andrew feel the movement of the breasts up and down, each time off is an extra pressure he has to put up with, if not enough of the sour stink, and the heat also be squeezed to get into your home. When the breasts stop jumping, he imagines that Lucy was on the train, slowly your space begins to tighten, and squeeze more and more, he tries to scream in vain: HHUUUMMMMM !!!
The pressure increases to the point that he completely still, and the worst breath. Andrew imagine that someone is squeezing his wife, the sooner your senses go away, because without oxygen it starts to faint.
Lucy really had forgotten her husband in her chest until she looks down, seeing as they were squeezed, she recalls, Andrew! She tries to move more is impossible, and realize it will need to wait to get to the other station, while it hit a huge concern of her husband was crushed done puree, Lucy gave a slight smile, knowing that he always liked breasts he should be happy. Lucy thought: Patience love, hang there. ahahah
As soon as the train stopped, Lucy went down and walked to the bus, though it was not full so tight. Lucy's a slight stirred in bra, thus giving space and air to your poor husband. Yet she feared the worst, but on the street she could not look inside of her bra, and decided to wait to get home, Coming home Lucy threw her stuff on the sofa, and walked to his room, where thankfully would take her husband captivity.
Andrew had been literally pressed to the point of losing consciousness, when the pressure began to ease gradually began to enter wind inside the bra as Lucy walked. Andrew began regaining consciousness and remember where he was and what had happened until the moment he almost became a part of the breasts of his wife.
He sees the rise and fall of the breasts, and know that Lucy is walking. When, suddenly, everything will become clear, and he looks up, still stuck in Lucy's chest.
Lucy takes off his shirt and begins to remove the bra, very careful not to let Andrew down, she was very worried after almost crushing her husband on the train, when she looks at her bra, where is Andrew? She despairs, comes close to the mirror and realize something tiny in his chest below the nipple, Lucy chuckles.Although Lucy was amused as Andrew in her chest she was very worried that could have killed him. Lucy with two fingers off Andrew his chest and comes closer to your face, the closer she realizes that he is moving, and sighs of relief.
Lucy decides to put Andrew right next to his ear to be able to communicate with him. She says Andrew'll put close to my ear, tell me everything that happened.
Andrew realizes he can not move after Lucy take bra, once again glued made gum on his wife because the sweat and pressure, when two fingers cut carefully and close to your face saying to tell you everything occurred. He realizes when his wife puts it close to your ear, holding it. Andrew begins to tell everything that happened, from that seller brunette hot lighthouse candy, of course he did not say those words, remembering that his wife was able to kill him out of jealousy, he imagines that size, it would be the end. Andrew said he was imprisoned for a long time inside her panties and held up his farts that nearly killed him, said she almost crushed with your fingers thinking he was an insect, he said he got stuck in his thigh and trousers, and rest of the story that Lucy almost killed him squeezing it in his sweaty chest and sour, again he did not mention the sour word, fearing for his life, although Lucy is his wife.
Lucy was bewildered with everything her husband told her at the same time amused his situation that size, and said: We need to find some way for you to return to normal, although you are so cute so should leave it like that , ahahahahah. Andrew was very nervous as his wife laughed the situation, but it preferred to remain silent, again fearing for his life. Andrew said: Love, you need to find that candy seller, it was she who did this to me, that sweet that I sucked reduced me to this size.
Lucy: More where I encounter?
Andrew: On the street corner 23 with the main downtown, only she can help me get back to normal.
Lucy: Yes love, surely will help you. Tomorrow I will not be able to because I will work more on the weekend I will go there, okay?
Andrew: Weekend ??? No!!!
Lucy: I'm sorry love, I can not miss in my service, it's just another day. Understand me. Now I think you are hungry and exhausted. Andrew jumped for joy, yes love, too !!!
Lucy said: I will prepare a dinner for me and now you bring food for you, and we will prepare a place for you to rest tonight insurance. I will leave you on the dressing table while I'm in the kitchen, then back.
Andrew thanked him and decided to lie down and rest for a moment. Although I was upset about having to stay a whole day in this size.
Lucy prepared dinner and some rice crumbs, potatoes with a little water in a small bottle, and took up her husband. Here is love, eat enough and then we'll find a place for you to sleep. Andrew left for food hungry and began to devour, as Lucy thought of a place for her husband to sleep without the risk of crushing it.While Andrew devoured the food, Lucy was thinking of a safe place for her husband, where else? Into bed? I turn around and crush the poor, perhaps in a drawer, or in some clothes that he no danger of their lives, I can put it inside a sock and hang it in the wardrobe, and comfortable, not danger of it falling during the night, a clear clean sock, ahahahah.
Lucy waited Andrew finished his meal, and took it carefully, remembering that Andrew was just two centimeters. Love, I thought of putting you within a half to sleep tonight, what do you think? Lucy puts you close to your ear to listen to what your husband has to say. Andrew is alarmed at the fact that sleeping in a sock, and protests, not! You want to kill me in your foot odor? Or I mean on your foot? Andrew was afraid Lucy chafe when he said she had stinky feet, and suddenly changed the word to walk. Lucy said, not silly, not on a sidewalk a half, I'll put you in a clean sock and hang it in the wardrobe, with a catch, will be comfortable. Promise.
Andrew: More because I can not sleep in our bed?
Lucy: I'm afraid my love to roll at night, and well, I do not want to imagine what would happen to you, Lucy chuckles.
Andrew: I see, I can not sleep in a drawer or on a table?
Lucy: So I thought, more in size will to some insect kill you at night.
Andrew: You're right love. Okay can put me within a half as long as it is clean, spacious and soft. Understood?
Lucy: The more you are demanding the same, ahahah, accordingly. I'll take my shower, and when I leave agent prepares you to sleep, then come back. Lucy took off all his clothes, shirt, pants, underwear, socks, threw it on the bed and went to the bathroom.
15 minutes after
Lucy leaves the bath, exchange with a pajama sleep before taking your dirty clothes of bed, she goes to the wardrobe and starts looking for a comfortable half for her husband, I found a socket half white, very similar with which she used in her work today. Lucy plays the half on the bed, leaving to fall near their dirty sock that she had used this day. Lucy starts to pick up your dirty laundry and takes her to the basket, without realizing that one of the half it took was clean, leaving a half to serve dirty bed Andrew. Lucy goes to her husband, she takes it carefully, and says bedtime love, love you. Andrew tells Lucy also love. Lucy picks up the dirty sock in the bed, thinking it clean, and put her husband in carefully until it touches the bottom, she realizes he clapping his hands, and thinks he is giving a good night, good night to you also love, Lucy takes the middle and tries to hang it in your wardrobe. The problem is that it can not close the opening half, and fears that some insects can get inside. Lucy decides then find another place to put a half, and have an idea, in my shoes, she wraps a half making a ball and puts half inside her shoes she wears to race without the knowledge of his husband she's a laugh, ahahah, and says: Andrew is safe.
Andrew looks at his wife and realizes she put it carefully into the half, the problem is that he felt heat coming off this half, and a stink of foot odor, he realized that this er half that Lucy used during the day, and starts scream and clap, Lucy! Nããoooo !!
More Lucy closes the half, and he begins to feel that horrible foot odor, and realize it will be here all night. He feels a strange move when the opening half is closed while it starts to roll, No, No, Lucy help !!! Suddenly a different pressure and oxygen starts to decline, everything is dark and rotten, there's nothing you can do, except try to sleep without being intoxicated

Chapter 3 by sarashrunk

Before Lucy to bed, she decides by simple curiosity to look at the cell of her husband, she always trusted him, and he never gave reasons for suspicion, just wanted to check to see if it had no pending their employment. Lucy begins to inspect the unit and goes to the whatsapp, starts looking messages, had some new, more all of your friends service, nonsense men, when she looks at a Dani message else who is Dani, it opens the message and starts reading from the beginning, it was written:
Dani: How long
Andrew: It's time even
Dani: It was cool that day we bumped and put the conversation on the day.
Andrew: Really, you are a person of love.
Dani: in fact you have always been my love, thank you for that unforgettable night you gave me.
Andrew: Never mind, it's better for both.
Dani: have a nice day. bjus
Andrew: You too. Bjus.
Lucy was not believing what he had read, she started crying and turning red with anger.
What Lucy did not know is that when Dani said, "that unforgettable night" was before she marry Andrew. Lucy was sure the messages that Andrew was cheating. Big mistake.
Lucy started crying, sobbing and every time you have more anger and hatred of her husband. Saying: Your dog, scoundrel, you should not have done that. And now? And now? What will I do with my life?
Lucy became disoriented and was gradually feeding a desire for revenge, if I could end up with you right now Andrew !, now!
Hold on, I can stop you now, ahahahahahah, yes I can. Lucy gave a different laugh, and a desire for revenge began to increase, without even wanting to hear what Andrew had to say. What Lucy had read was enough to dooms it.
What do I do with you my dear Andrew. Let me think. I can:
- I made a crush insect, with my simple finger.
- Swallow chewing made a food
- I swallow alive, so you will become a little extra fat to my body, sweat or stool, ahahah
- I can torture you forever, like a slave
- Can I get a tattoo you, sticking you in my body.
- I'm stuck in my underwear every day, until one of my gas exterminate you.
- Or simply throw you in the trash, and let you be crushed by the truck.
There are so many possibilities.
Should I take my revenge now? Or let this unfortunate sleep, and tomorrow I decide what to do with that wretched insect?
Because? Because Andrew ??
This will not stand, most will not even! Never again you will return to its normal size, and will be judged by committing adultery.
Andrew was beginning to lose consciousness again, the lack of oxygen and the stink of stinky feet of his wife until he gets very dizzy and passes out definitely.
Lucy decides to sleep and tomorrow morning will give the award to her husband.
 Lucy wakes up the next day with the alarm noise, she sits on the bed and begins to remember everything that had happened yesterday, while she was sad about the alleged betrayal of her husband, she was happy because he would be punished by his adultery. She gets up goes to the bathroom to wash his face and back to wake up Andrew. When Lucy comes to your shoes it takes half without much care when she takes a half start to feel a stink of foot odor, and realize that half actually was half dirty she had used throughout the last day . Rather than getting desperate, she said: Wow! Your punishment has already begun my love, ahahahahah.
Lucy plays out the half and turned upside down, leaving Andrew fall into your hand.
Andrew had agreed just before Lucy remove the tennis half, but it was impossible for him to get out of here, and the stink of foot odor had soaked into his body, luckily has some oxygen by the tissue half. When he feels a strange move, everything starts to spin, and suddenly, Andrew begins to fall to knock on Lucy's hand, he says, it could be more careful. When Andrew looks at Lucy, she's with a guy strange, nervous and silent, and leads to the dressing table.
Lucy looks at her husband as an insect that needed to be exterminated urgently, most prefer to show the reason for his execution, she takes Andrew to the dresser, connects the cell and begins to show the messages one by one.
Andrew can view the giant posts close to him, and begins to sweat, he looks at the messages and look at Lucy with a look a little closed. Andrew begins to get away from Lucy and say, calm love! Calm down, sweetheart! I can explain! It's not what you're thinking! As soon as he feels a very strong crash and his body flies to the other side of the dressing.
Lucy realizes Andrew is away from her and gives a strong slap on the dresser making her husband fly to the other side, she says: You betrayed me !!! Now will pay with his own life !!! I'm still thinking what to do with you. I will talk about the alternatives.
- I made a crush insect, with my simple finger.
- Chew and swallow it like a food
- I can torture you forever, like a slave
- Can I get a tattoo you, sticking you in my body.
- I'm stuck in my underwear every day, until one of my gases melt you and exterminate it.
- Throw away, and let you be crushed by truck
 
More best of all I got to dream tonight is:
- You swallow alive, so you have good in you, I believe that almost anything will become a little fat for my body, you will turn sweat, and you do not pay, I believe that almost everything will come out in my feces.
I will question rummage my shit just to find his remains, prior to discharge, ahahahahah
Andrew was astonished, knelt and asked for mercy. More is not what you're thinking my love.
Lucy scoffed, eh !? I did not understand!? ahahahah
Or drug! I'm late, during the day I will think what to do with you is still night.
Lucy shifted quickly to go to work, thinking of a place to put Andrew, now that she no longer cared about him. You will in my bra and down my arm, I want to see if you: Do not showered this morning and will not go deodorant under his arm, good luck! Lucy picks Andrew and places it inside the bra, on the side where his arm will press it.
Andrew became desperate when Lucy said all that would do to him today, and he was afraid when she spoke where he would be during the day, with no chance to protest, Lucy grabs him, takes him to the side of the bra, places, and closes, at first he could breathe through the fabric if not for the gigantic her arm closing, the day all this arm dragging back and forth, he would bake, or melt, the odor was already difficult because Lucy had not showered and without deodorant, Help !!! No !!! Lucy The fat of his body was very hot and when Lucy's arm came down muffling him completely, he thought he would not survive to sentence his wife.
The body fat surplus with the arm, or Lucy felt her poor husband there, and went to work as if it were a normal day.Andrew could not breathe with a ton of lard that slammed him, beyond the heat and stink tallow his wife, her body began to sweat more and more, drenching Andrew as Lucy walked, his arm was going forward and back when he went back, I entered a small amount of air to breathe Andrew.
Lucy went to the service without Andrew pity, she just forgot it, and began to walk normally, every step was a move on his arm, enough to bake her husband. When Lucy comes to service she goes to his chair and sits down, and says to her friend Aline, Aline if you discovered a betrayal of her boyfriend or husband and it was the size of 1 cm, what would you do with it?
Aline laughed, and without thinking said, I think I swallowed the living pervert, ahahahah, would be funny. Or sit on it. Lucy began to analyze and continued his service during the day.
Andrew thought that would not survive it, the unbearable heat, sweat smell, and body fat pressure with the arm, Andrew wanted to cry and shout, most knew it would be in vain. As Lucy walked and his arm swung, Andrew was sweating and heating up again, his body began to bake the excess heat and Lucy's arm rubbing, he thought not hold, until your arm stopped, Anderw thought, Lucy must have come to the service, although now no air in the armpits of Lucy, maybe Andrew would not roast.
Hours pass, until the pressure decreases and a finger runs through the side of the bra and off Andrew Lucy's body, Andrew starts to fly and fall, thinking it was the end, Help !!! Plooffffttt.
Lucy had forgotten again her husband and felt a slight itch under his arm, finger she scrubs the bra, and takes her hand, Lucy had opened one pudding to eat, that was right in front of her on the table . Lucy decided not to eat because of their diet and provides the pudding for Aline without thinking twice Aline accepts, take a spoon and start eating the pudding.
When Andrew opens his eyes he felt something sweet, very tasty and all gooey when he realizes, Lucy had taken from under his arm and he had fallen in that sweet, that looks like a pudding, he does not understand and look at your wife taking pudding and delivering to a person when he looks, he acknowledges, is Aline, her friend, Andrew sees a spoon down and taking a portion of the pudding, when he looks at the mouth of Aline opening and tasting the pudding, she swallowed whole without chewing. Andrew knew, stopped being food my wife to be eaten her friend. Again the spoon is in the pudding and just getting together with the poor pudding Andrew he shouts ... Aline !!!! Do not eat me !!! More is in vain. Suddenly the spoon begins to rise, and the mouth of Aline to open, this is the end, luck Andrew aline let slip the spoon, making the pudding fall within her cleavage, along with it, the poor man's Andrew.
Aline says: Damn Lucy, look what I did ?? I messed it all. Lucy's a laugh and says: Greedy, ahahah. Aline gets up and goes to the bathroom to clean up.
Andrew realizes when the spoon turns and it falls along with the pudding in Aline's breasts, though not very big, it was huge for him. He starts to slip to get squeezed between the two.Aline goes to the bathroom, getting there she opens her shirt, showing her breasts, and remove the pudding fell finger into them, it raises the pudding and simply solves eating this delight when she opens her mouth and starts approaching, she notices something moving and thought to be an insect, Yuck! But what is this? She comes closer and looks a very little man, she shakes her head and says, I'm going crazy. She looks more closely and repairs, ours! He is a man cowering, she removes pudding, comes closer and says, what happened to you? Why is that size? She puts it close to your ear to talk, and listen, I am Andrew, Lucy's husband, I cringed, I need your help.
Andrew realizes when Aline breasts for balance and a finger enters among them removing the pudding and it when a mouth opens, he panics, plus a look comes over and is surprised when a voice asks, what It had happened, and then he says it all close to his ear.
Aline says: I'll take you Lucy Andrew.
Andrew says: Nooo !!!!!
Aline: Why?
Andrew: She thinks I betrayed her by a simple message watsap is a lie! All a mistake.
Aline: Ummm, I mean you're a pervert?
Andrew: No, No, it was a mistake, I'll explain. If you take me Lucy, it will swallow me alive or crush me.
Aline: ahahahah, Ok Whatever I do.?
Andrew: Take me with you to Lucy know that it was a mistake.
Aline: I dunno ... All right. There's only one problem. I have a program with my boyfriend today, maybe go to the motel, what will I do with you?
Andrew: I hide somewhere where no one can find me.
Aline: More where? Let me think. I know, for as you go inside my bra, then we'll think what to do with you.
Andrew: Again in breasts ???? No!!!!
Aline: He made a nervous face, as well? You go where I put you, ready and over.
Aline opens the bra cup and drop the poor thing right next to her nipple, when she closes, and adjusts her bra to be tight.
Andrew looks at the face of nervous Aline and gets a little scared when it is lifted and thrown into one of Aline bras, it falls near the nipple, though it was hot it was not sweaty, suddenly everything is dark and stuffy.
Aline back to the service and does not pretend to have occurred nothing, and says nothing to Lucy, at least for now. Aline conversation with Lucy on Andrew and betrayals. Lucy is happy for the talks and the two will talk until the end of the day.
Getting the time to go, Lucy picks up her things and walks to the exit Bye Aline! See you tomorrow! Bye Lucy! Up until...!
Lucy was remembering now Andrew, and is startled for a moment. Wow! Is he still alive? When you get home we'll see ... ahahah
Aline, after saying goodbye to Lucy, walks to the point, take the bus and go to the place marked with her boyfriend for the two go to the motel. After a grip on the bus, Aline arrives at the destination, meets her boyfriend, they kiss and give a very strong kneading. For a moment Aline had forgotten Andrew, and knead made pastel. The two get into the car and go to the motel where they had marked.On the way to the motel, Aline remembers Andrew, and gets a little scared to have smashed it when she hugged her boyfriend. She decides to drop a little bra, very lightly, just to the poor Andrew breathe. Arriving at the motel, Aline decides to take an erotic bedroom, only to tie her boyfriend, they park the car and go up to the room. Arriving in the room the two begin to kiss and fondle, when your boyfriend will take up her breasts, she decides to tie it in bed, so she does, tie and puts a blindfold on your eyes. Andrew spent minutes into the Aline bra, all very dark and stuffy, although they were not giants, was very tight. Suddenly, a huge pressure occurs, Andrew thought it would be crushed, and thought she should be hugging someone, possibly her boyfriend, yuck! Gradually the pressure decreases and it gets stuck in his chest. A few moments later, he realizes the bra releasing and relieving the pressure more, thanks Andrew, Phew! After blindfolding and tying her boyfriend in bed, Aline takes his clothes, he was already erect, soon after she removes her clothes, taking off her panties and then her bra carefully, so she removes her bra, she looks poor Andrew stuck up her nipple, and a very low chuckle, kkkk. Aline off Andrew from her nipple, and looking for a safe place to put it, she thinks and thinks, Aline had a very naughty idea of r03;r03;a giggle to Andrew, and leads to the balls of her boyfriend, she puts Andrew on sweaty balls of her boyfriend and begins to suck his penis. Andrew realizes when everything was clear and breathe, he looks at two giant fingers detaching him from Aline's breasts, and notices a strange and dirty laugh at Aline's face, he looks back and watch the most disgusting thing in his life, Aline boyfriend tied up and naked on a bed. Suddenly Aline starts takes it closer to this man who was tied blindfolded, and Andrew despairs, the worst happens, not Aline !!! He is placed on top sweaty balls of man, the smell was unbearable and familiar, the same smell of his sack, obviously, but now much stronger the stink and sweat dripping, he could not escape because he was too soft, like a water mattress, the balls were huge and horrible. Aline was sucking her boyfriend, when you have another idea, she sucks his balls making Andrew getting stuck on his tongue, Aline goes up your tongue until you reach the head of the penis and begins to make a blowjob, knowing that Andrew is inside your mouth. Andrew realizes a giant tongue sucking the balls making him get stuck in it, suddenly a giant rolls approaches, and Andrew is trapped inside a mouth with a penis that was able to swallow it. It was the most disgusting thing for Andrew, he had nothing to do but to accept their fate. Aline was very dirty, and thought to make her boyfriend cum in her mouth and swallow it all together co Andrew, more suddenly she thought, he is the husband of my friend, I can not just do this to him. Aline stopped blowjob, withdrew his mouth the penis of her boyfriend bringing Andrew stuck in their language together, it opens a condom, and spits Andrew inside the condom, filling it with air and doing a knot, the escape of Andrew becoming impossible, Aline grabs the condom and throw in your purse, and will finish the job with her boyfriend. Andrew was rubbed in that disgusting penis along with the blowjob Aline until he feels a pressure and a strong blowjob, and realize that it is within the Aline's mouth, in the dark and sloppy in their saliva, suddenly he realizes when he begins to slip along with the saliva of Aline, falling within a plastic, it smells and realize that you are inside a condom, he feared thinking Aline put the condom on the penis of her boyfriend ,, no more. Andrew looks for a sexy mouth approaching and filling the condom air, just a little, he looks Aline knotting, and the condom falls within your bag.Lucy makes her way home after a long day of service, it was hot, and as she had not passed deodorant, Lucy was sweating a lot and the sweat stink was exhaling in the air, she knew she probably Andrew would not have survived his powerful arms, longer if he survived, he would be punished with those punishments because of his adultery, she can not wait to get home and enslaves it, crush it, swallow it. After the long walk, Lucy arrives at your home, go to the room and begins to remove her clothes when she removes her bra without fear, knowing that at least Andrew was stuck done gum in her body, she is startled, What! Where are you!? Andrew !? She watches and observes, looks into her bra, on your arm, on your body and not you think your poor husband, Lucy was not very good at chemistry, more imagined: He melted! He turned sweat. Ahahahah. What a pity my poor husband, I can no longer apply any punishment to you, you have been punished, he melted and turned sweat and stinky sweat eh! Ahahah. Justice has been done. Lucy could not remember the itching she had felt and had inadvertently torn Andrew under his arm. Lucy then goes to the bathroom, take a shower, satisfied with what happened, she decides to order a pizza and watch a movie at night. Aline had finished having sex with her boyfriend, both decided to take a shower and go away, each to his home. Aline is exchanged grabs his bag, puts his arm and leaves the motel, her boyfriend leaves her in her home. Aline out of the car says goodbye and walks to his house, going straight to your room. Arriving in the room, Aline puts the bag on the bed, going to the bathroom, puts a more comfortable clothing, and decides to see how Andrew was his poor prisoner condom, ahahah, Aline of a laugh. Andrew was already in shock after attending sex with Aline and her boyfriend, and was now trapped inside a condom with Aline spit, all sloppy, the most disgusting thing that happened with Andrew so far. Suddenly Andrew realizes that his world begins to sway, he imagines he was leaving the motel. After a while, everything is clear, he can not see inside the condom, the more you realize the light, and a hand picking up a condom and taking the knot done before. Aline takes the condom, balance, of a giggle and start to remove the node done for her. After releasing the knot, the compressed air escapes, she had seen a condom in her hand dropping the snot from his spittle with poor Andrew in his hand. She looks up and says: Yuck! Disgusting! We have to clean you little man. Aline takes Andrew to the bathroom and wash it in the sink, then back to her room sits on the bed and puts on his leg, and says, now what? What to do with you? Andrew realizes when he slips a condom on hand Aline, looking for Aline watching him, soon after he is taken to a flood of water, a simple tap, and placed under the water, the water is very strong, cleaner him all that filth he went at night. He looks at hand leading him to the bed and it is placed on the thigh of Aline, both look, one to the other. Andrew thinks: And now? Aline think: What to do with you? After everything I did to you, I can not just return to Lucy as an innocent. I'll think about it

Chapter 4 by sarashrunk

Aline looks at Andrew on his leg, not knowing what to do, she was only sure that needed exterminating it somehow, after all the naughtiness that she did to him, practically raped her, she needed to end it without leaving trace elements. Aline thought, I can also give it to Lucy saying he's a stalker, who was taking advantage of me, as Lucy had been wanting to do away with it, it can finish the job. And now? ! Well for now I want you to me pleasure stirring in my grelinha now Aline took Andrew and calmly put him on top of her pussy in front of her grelinha and said, begins to stimulate it.
Andrew realizes Aline watching him and he feared what would happen when she says, will you give me pleasure now !, Andrew looks at two fingers coming close to him, holding up well and putting on the huge pussy that could swallow it definitely he looks at his feet and the heat get out and sweat, and the smell of Aline femininity starts to get in the air, Andrew gets scared and starts to swing with your hands Aline grelinha, but it is very light, and starts to roll on top of him, giving very little pleasure to Aline.
Aline chafes as not to this Andrew serves, it is so light that she did not feel it. Aline decides to take Andrew and I decided to find a place for him to sleep, taking advantage that you are familiar with my pussy you can stay there tonight, what do you think?
Andrew tried to protest shouting, more was useless, he notes when Aline starts up her panties between his legs, and a fabric such as copper sky he doing he pressed upon Aline pussy, the elastic of her panties is too strong for him try to escape, having no other way out, Andrew decides to try to get some sleep, heat and pussy sweat were very strong, and Andrew feared might fall into her pussy making it be lost forever in there, or if Aline roll overnight and make it folder. Having no other option Andrew decides to close his eyes and sleep.
Aline up her panties and drowns the poor Andrew there, it's a giggle, ahahah, and decides to sleep, because tomorrow it will have to think what to do with this insect, she hands it to Lucy, or if it ends the service, crushing it or swallowing it alive. It would be nice she thought, it will turn into energy for my body, though so lightly, able to turn a fart, ahahahahah. In fine, tomorrow is another day, I'll think what to do with Andrew once and for all, Aline slumbers and sleeps, and Andrew.
Lucy was about to sleep, too, when she thought of her husband, and wondered how the poor guy was melt and turn sweat under his arm? it will be that he's gone? Or he managed to escape in any way? I just want to get back Dani, that cheap cow. Tomorrow I'm behind the headlight woman shrugged my husband, to see if she has any potion I give Dani. She needs to be punished as well. Lucy sleeps.Lucy wakes up the next day, happy, thoughtful, she decides to get up, take a shower, put some clothes and goes to the kitchen to take a coffee after breakfast already close to 10 am, Lucy decides to take the car and look for one vendor in lighthouse, Lucy goes towards the address that her husband had passed him, she parks the next car and find a seller, brunette, tall, beautiful breasts, the characteristics and address, Lucy believed to be the saleswoman, she then walks to the seller sweet and calls for a coffee at the bakery, saying he wanted to talk to her. The seller accepts the invitation, and the two start talking, it appears, my name is Mary, sweet seeing some time here, what can I help you? Lucy begins to rely on the case of her husband carefully, as she was not sure if it was the same seller. Mary I get it and say: Yes, it was I who sold the candy to her husband, I wonder what happened to him, he flinched? I hit? Lucy is stunned, and says it even more because you did it? Mary says: I know when a person has a fetish for Giantess, so I sold the sweet with some different ingredients, able to shrink the person 1 or 2 centimeters. And then? He's happy now? Lucy: Yeah ... well ... I think he was happy ... but now that moment, he has evaporated. Mary is startled a bit: You killed him? Let me guess, he rolled over and he turned pastel? He stepped it unintentionally? Lucy: Not exactly, more in the end, he deserved it! What I need from you is to know if you have more of that potion, because I need to shrink another person. Mary: Okay ... Well so have most everything has a price, you know it? Lucy: Okay, what's your price? Mary and Lucy then negotiated, and Mary gave a syringe with some of the potion and said: Once you inject any person, it will shrink by 1 or 2 centimeters, as Andrew. Lucy thank takes the syringe and walks away, the way she decides to make an appointment with Dani by phone from her husband, Lucy picks up the phone and starts a conversation with Dany, Hi fine: Let's brand coffee? Dani gets the message, finds strange, Andrew was always faithful. Dani does not think twice and accepted. The dua mark the meeting at a nearby cafe. Lucy knew Dani by Facebook, and after scoring the meeting, Lucy comes first and prepare an ambush. Dani comes up to the meeting, you realize that Andrew has not yet come, she decides to go to the bathroom, get up from the table and starts walking, Dani enters the bathroom. Lucy realizes the cow walking to the bathroom, and think: Better impossible. Lucy goes to the bathroom, come and realize that Dani was facing the mirror washing the face, without losing time, Lucy picks up the syringe and apply injection in Dani's arm, injecting the liquid. Dani screams, Ouch !!! And walks away, who are you? You bitch. Dani starts to get a little dizzy, everything starts to spin. Once Lucy applied the injection, she pulls away and observes Dani shrink, shrink, shrink, leaving their normal size clothes, Dani shrank to get 1 or 2 centimeters. Lucy begins to move the clothes carefully to find Dani shrunken and bald like a bug, Andrew size, Lucy's a laugh, ahahahah raises Dani up close to his face, hi his cow, that you wanted to meet with my husband? You will pay dearly for this, ahahahah. Dani begins to regain his consciousness after dizziness, everything was dark, looked like a lot of fabric on top of it, suddenly everything starts to move, and Dani takes a scare! And shouts: Help! She watches as two giant fingers that could easily crush it, get close, and lift up the face of a giant woman. Dani listens to the giant's words, and panics: forgive me, forgive me, but Lucy could not hear. Dani is again raised the fingers and begins to fall until hitting something soft and gelatinous, Dani rolls to get the soft ground, she realizes that fell on the giant bra, Dani screaming, Help! Do not do it! More is useless. Suddenly everything starts to get dark when Lucy closes her bra, and it gets stuffy and squeezed, it was very hot, and smelling of sweat woman, yuck !!! Dani screams in vain. Lucy raised Dani, and opened cup of her bra right side, and let the poor thing in, seeing her fall, she rolled down her nipple, Lucy's a giggle, and closes the bra.Aline wakes up the next day, she did not remember Andrew stuck in her panties, after waking up she had many gases yesterday's food, she decides to release the farts at once, she released the first forcing out all after 5 the 2nd farting she's lighter, she sits on his bed, and the stink of rotten eggs up in the air, it's a laugh, kkkk, and says how good fart. Andrew was already awake, stunned, because I could not move, and it was very hot and stuffy inside Aline panties, suddenly he hears something bubbling, he knew it was the Aline gut, he imagined what was to happen, he decides to beat his hands in pussy Aline, but he was too small and light for her to feel when Andrew starts to beat a deafening crash appears Bummmm !!!!!, the little oxygen that had now disappeared, and the smell eggs with cabbage began to rise inside her panties, drowning and choking the poor Andrew, he could not breathe without oxygen and he passed out. Aline sits on his bed, with that horrible smelling fart, she gets up and goes to the bathroom to pee, she came lowers her pajamas and her panties, sitting on the toilet and start to urinate, she feels like shit too, and begins forces her anus, to get down to shit after shit, Aline's more a deadly farts. Andrew begins to regain consciousness when some oxygen begins to beat on his face, he realizes that he is stuck in the center of Aline pussy suddenly everything moves and he realizes that Aline sat on a toilet, Andrew despairs when suddenly a burst of urine hit him throwing him into the private, was a waterfall and height until he fell in the toilet water was a lot. Andrew starts screaming even feel the cold water hit his back and he sinks, he's not a good swimmer, most can swim to the part of the toilet porcelain, of course it was very slippery, and he could not climb, he looks up, the worst vision he imagined, a giant ass right on top of him and begins to open, and a brown gigantic mass starts to leave, he realizes that Aline this shit, this is the end, the shit starts to fall, luckily does not fall upon it, the more balance water made the ocean, another piece of shit falls too soft and start to screw up, the stink was immense, to make matters worse, another blast of fart out of Aline's ass. Andrew looks at some corns and vegetables coming out of the shit and realize when Aline begins to lift his ass, and he knew, so it will flush the end. Aline gets up from the vessel and starts to miss something when she remembers, Andrew !!!, she begins to look into her panties on the floor, opens her pussy to look, that's all she thinks and decides to look inside toilet, to his surprise, Andrew was swimming leaning on his shit, she feels sick, more than a laugh the situation, ahahahah, Aline takes a toilet paper and carefully and disgust she takes Andrew within the private, she raises close to his face and says, taking advantage of you are in this role, Aline takes the paper to his ass and clean, taking a lot of shit, sticking poor Andrew on paper, she then decides to take a shower and think like evaporate this insect once and for all. Aline wraps up the paper and throw in the wastebasket, along with other dirty papers. Aline turns on the shower and begins to bathe. Andrew realizes Aline looking at him, and is relieved when a piece of toilet paper comes in the private and withdraws, taking it close to his face, to his misfortune, Aline takes the paper to his ass and rub hard enough, taking all the rest of that shit had been, Andrew is squeezed her buttocks and a smelly and slurry leaves it stuck on paper, making it impossible to move, the paper is wrapped and crumpled and thrown in a basket. Andrew screams in vain: Aline, No !!! Help!!!!. While Aline was taking a shower, she was thinking of how to exterminate Andrew, it was decided, would not give it back to Lucy herself would end with him, but how. Let me think, I can: Stepping on it, shake with my two fingers, chew it, swallow it alive, or .... Aline's a laugh, and decide what to do.

Chapter 5 (End) by sarashrunk

Aline was decided she wanted a tattoo on her butt as she was short of money, he decided to get a tattoo with Andrew. But how? Aline began to think: If I sit on it will crush it, turning into red paste, if I paste it at any time it will be crushed in the same way. I need to stick it in my body permanently. Aline thought and thought, when he had an idea. Only it will hurt a lot. If I weld it with a hot iron to pass on my ass. It will hurt, the more his body will melt along with my ass, it will only be a minor burn. It's decided. Aline goes to the bathroom trash and remove the toilet paper she had kneaded together with poor Andrew, she takes a deep breath, open the paper and looks at Andrew already drying on her shit on paper, it's a laugh, ahahah. Aline takes Andrew with the other hand, leads him to the sink and wash it with soap and water, very carefully, since this size it could crush it. Andrew was throwing up in disgust when he feels the role he was to rise suddenly open, and he looks at Aline, afraid, knowing what she was capable of. He could not move until two giant fingers cut the paper and takes it to the sink, letting the water and soap stone fall on your body, washing it all filth he had gone for a moment he he thought everything was going right. He sees a giant towel knead it to dry it, and look for the giant face of Aline say, Andrew, you will turn tattoo on my butt, what do you think? Aline Andrew dry in a towel and takes you to your face saying what would be your destination. She watches the little Andrew's frightened face, Aline plays Andrew in her bra cup and will make preparations. She picks up the iron and connects it to the maximum temperature, while it takes a cloth moistened with alcohol. Andrew realizes when Aline throws in bra cup, and imagines that she would sit on it, not realizing its end. Aline comes with cloth moistened with alcohol and clean the poor Andrew, and says: Dear, I'll melt in my ass with iron, so you become part of it, cool. Aline takes the poor Andrew to his room and prepares everything, she realizes iron exhaling absurd heat and decide is now, Aline takes take iron, lies in the ass bed up, she then tells Andrew, the position you do it is that you will be definitely stuck in my ass all my life, think well. Andrew realized when Aline took a hot iron, and began to struggle trying to escape, the more it was useless. He realizes when Aline said with that turn giant ass up and listen to her tell him to choose a position, this was the end, turn tattoo on the ass of a friend of his wife, Aline Nooo !!!! Nooo !!! Andrew realizes when Aline the drops on his gelatinous ass No time to think, the giant iron, boiling down upon him, he turns looking at the iron and his last cry. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH !!!! Aline plays poor Andrew in his right buttock, she holds iron on him, puts his face in the pillow to stifle her scream and down the iron down hard. Aline also screams, Huummmm !!! Andrew feels iron down on top of him, the absurd heat burns like fire and iron weight the squeeze, he tries to scream, more is impossible suddenly he feels his body melt and crush his bones, Andrew loses consciousness. After 5 seconds, Aline removes iron and takes a deep breath, ours! It hurt alot! More is done. It removes the iron and try to get up, a lot of pain due to burn iron. Aline walks over to the mirror and saw the butt, to be able to look as well at the bottom of her buttock, a small mark, red burn, forming a small man melted and welded together his right buttock. She is very happy and a wicked laugh: ahahahahahah
Lucy leaves the bathroom and goes to her desk, she asks for a banana milkshake, so vitamin arrives, Lucy opens her bra and handle with care the poor Dani, she looks for that insect in his hand and says, you will now have his punishment, I will swallow you alive, and you will be digested, turning into energy to my body and feces in their size maybe even a fart, ahahahahah loose Lucy Dani within the vitamin, she notes trying to float and say something, only it was impossible to hear due to their size. Lucy raises his glass and begins to take all the vitamin banana, she swallows a time, savoring every sip, so she finishes she lets out a burp, Bruupp !!!! And of a giggle, kkkkk. Lucy had chosen banana milkshake, the amount of gas that it can cause. Making Dani cow evaporate. Dani was choking on Lucy's chest, the heat and the sweat was unbearable. Suddenly, everything starts to clear, Dani points two fingers picking up again, she shouts: Help! In vain. The fingers up and say what he would do, he would swallow it alive, Dani panic when suddenly starts to fall, and sink into a pool smelling milk with banana, she realizes that it is a cup, and try your best not to sink . When the glass begins to lift and the last thing Dani looks, is a pink mouth opening and a throat parched by vitamin banana, Dani screams maximum: AAHHHHHH, and everything starts moving, falling, and everything is dark, when Lucy closed her mouth, Dani starts down like a toboggan water, and feel your body to squeeze and fall, all very dark, until she falls into a lake, warm, smelling of vomit, Dani think that was in the stomach Lucy, she panics, more in vain. Suddenly your body starts to burn after a few minutes, Dani feel your skin boil and melt, she knew it was the end, gradually Dani was losing consciousness, and everything went out. Lucy leaves the cafeteria, very pleased and walks to his house, knowing that the bitch will melt and turn into fat or feces. Arriving home Lucy decides to take a shower and get some rest after the bath she puts her pajamas and go to bed, close your eyes and have a good night's sleep. The next day Lucy gets up and decides to use the bathroom before getting up she spreads her legs and lets out a very strong fart, knowing that farting was Dani remains, Lucy goes to the bathroom and start shitting, gradually your shit He left, after she got up and looked in the toilet, watching a small skeleton. Lucy's a laugh, ahahahah, and tightens discharge. Lucy knows that small Dani body mass turned into fat to her body, she hoped it would be in your ass or chest. Ready, complete revenge! Lucy believed her husband had melted under his arm and face sweat, not realizing that he turned into tattoo on the ass of her best friend. Aline was happy with his new tattoo, and after a time, Andrew has set increasingly on her body. Aline and Lucy continued their friendship, very happy.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5938